PDA

View Full Version : Shenzhen Info Needed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

pete_the_fish
07-11-2011, 10:42 AM
At slf spa, the supervisor and the girls , massage , facial or spa girl will come directly to sell you their packages. When I just got there, one girl from spa section kept asking to take their spa package, cheapest one 488. She kept saying itS very good etc, and extra can be offered if I decide I want them later. She also show 1/2 ball when talking to me and I asked if she is the one doing. she said yes or can choose other girls in theirn spa section, not from computer. Then she also showed me the spa room, it,s damn nice and very tempting. So if you are willing to spend can give it a try.

I have not been to other spa in Shenzhen but I can say there are quite a lot of pretty girls at slf. Some can be model cat in Ktv .

Anyone tried 松腿 with hand job ?I will probably take a private room next time and do 松腿。maybe higher chance of getting a hj.

BoinKING
07-11-2011, 12:52 PM
488 on the high side, can get ST liao.

pete_the_fish
07-11-2011, 01:03 PM
If going there to stay overnight can try the spa services lor. But then slf entrance fee not include Buffett, maybe not such a good deal.

There are actually many choices in Shenzhen and price reasonable if u know where.

dus2
08-11-2011, 02:38 AM
pete_the_fish,

so... did you try 松腿 ?

pete_the_fish
08-11-2011, 06:18 PM
pete_the_fish,

so... did you try 松腿 ?

Yes. read my earlier report.

I am not sure what I got is "normal". ie, massage the thigh with lots of baby oil, hands go all the way up your groin, give you cock a few twirl, rub the shaft of my cock and sometime she will give it a jerk..... not just accidentally brushing... and the thing is while doing that, she look at me and smile.... WTF and I gave her the buay tahan look .... then she said like that cannot tahan liao ah.... wahlao.... imagine my cock stand for 45min. she still asked me want to add hour or not, she did not say she will jerk me off so i declined.

i don't think it feels good with a hard on for 90 mins. :eek:

after 45min, she say i can sleep now, cos quite late already. I told her how to sleep like that with a hard on. :rolleyes: I think she quite tired already also going to go home, so no mood to play with me.

I saw some guys in the room (the soccer screening room, quite dark after 12am) doing 松腿 for multiple sessions. Seems like they are enjoying it. :D

other spas also have 松腿which i will try next trip.

dus2
09-11-2011, 11:36 PM
pete_the_fish,

Ha..ha... it's a special 45mins trainning.... after a few more session, maybe you can tahan for 45mins FJ....:D

Joshzzz
10-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Pete_the_fish,

Wow, that sounds exciting. Makes me want to go!

pete_the_fish
11-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Those going to SLF i have one girl from the beauty department to recommend if you need a massage. She's quite cute with ample boobs. She asked me out after the massage even though I did not give her much tip (50 rmb) . She tried to coax me to give her more tips i still decline. Those who are weak or use small head to think might give in to her.

anyway, I decided not to go out with her as it's rather late, like 2am and also partly i was in the middle of 松腿 :D 。 she wanted to bring me to coco park pubs. We could have ended up in hotel cos she needed the money.

Those going to SLF can pm me for her tag number if interested. :p

BoinKING
11-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Where is this coco pub thing?
if she wants to bring you means local go there...

ukmanhk
12-11-2011, 02:41 AM
Hey all, just wondering if anyone can recommend a decent spa close to louhu train station area that offers a decent massage with a hj happy ending?

Prefably not too expensive too!Maybe around 200rmb ( not including tip)

Any help would be much appreciated!

ukmanhk
12-11-2011, 03:45 AM
Hi guys

Can someone please recommend a spa in louhu train station area which offers a decent massage with a hj happy ending? Would also be a bonus if you can stay overnight at the spa!

Pref not too expensive?300rmb?

Thanks in advance!!

pete_the_fish
12-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Where is this coco pub thing?
if she wants to bring you means local go there...

bro, it's coco park bar streen at futian, I am sure you being there before.
I didn't go with her cos scared kena chop carrot head. :D

pete_the_fish
12-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Hi guys

Can someone please recommend a spa in louhu train station area which offers a decent massage with a hj happy ending? Would also be a bonus if you can stay overnight at the spa!

Pref not too expensive?300rmb?

Thanks in advance!!

can try 港富 or 港汇 and numerous others. i was told can overnight after certain time. check here
http://www.u161.com/home_page.php?area=sz

bhs72
13-11-2011, 04:39 AM

I am not sure what I got is "normal". ie, massage the thigh with lots of baby oil, hands go all the way up your groin, give you cock a few twirl, rub the shaft of my cock and sometime she will give it a jerk..... not just accidentally brushing... and the thing is while doing that, she look at me and smile.... WTF and I gave her the buay tahan look .... then she said like that cannot tahan liao ah.... wahlao.... imagine my cock stand for 45min. she still asked me want to add hour or not, she did not say she will jerk me off so i declined.

after 45min, she say i can sleep now, cos quite late already. I told her how to sleep like that with a hard on. :rolleyes: I think she quite tired already also going to go home, so no mood to play with me.

I saw some guys in the room (the soccer screening room, quite dark after 12am) doing 松腿 for multiple sessions. Seems like they are enjoying it. :D

Hi Bro,

I experienced about the same thing too. The funny thing is, I had been to SLF 3 times for the leg/thigh massage but only once did i experience the one like you described.

Yes, i had the hard-on for 45 mins as I was there at about 5~6am and it kinda coupled with my monring salute!

But the other two times, nothing happened. I even asked one of them "do you have something special", and she gave me a puzzled look.

But yes, SLF does have special and thats with the SPA package especially. As I was gifted a 10K package, i tried a 800+ package. As i was paying that much, i rejected the first 3 ladies until the 4th one was rather pretty. In the end, it was only bare-breasted with a happy ending. all in all, not very worth it and I quite dislike the fact that i was told/coerced into giving of about 800RMB tips.

And lastly, do u mind sending me a PM about the beauty gal which u mentioned?:)

icy_boi
13-11-2011, 05:32 AM
out of thread abit, but anyone have any idea in shenzhen where to get AAA+ fake branded goods like bags, shoes and pens etc that look like the real thing. eg. gucci, chanel, mount blanc, ferragamo etc. :o

pete_the_fish
13-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Hi Bro,

I experienced about the same thing too. The funny thing is, I had been to SLF 3 times for the leg/thigh massage but only once did i experience the one like you described.

Yes, i had the hard-on for 45 mins as I was there at about 5~6am and it kinda coupled with my monring salute!

But the other two times, nothing happened. I even asked one of them "do you have something special", and she gave me a puzzled look.

But yes, SLF does have special and thats with the SPA package especially. As I was gifted a 10K package, i tried a 800+ package. As i was paying that much, i rejected the first 3 ladies until the 4th one was rather pretty. In the end, it was only bare-breasted with a happy ending. all in all, not very worth it and I quite dislike the fact that i was told/coerced into giving of about 800RMB tips.

And lastly, do u mind sending me a PM about the beauty gal which u mentioned?:)

I guess it could be a hit or miss kind of thing. The girl touch my cock the moment she started the massage. If the girl does that, maybe ask her if she wants to change to a private room :p .If you have time, maybe visit a couple of more times maybe can get a HJ, but then it's rather expensive to do that.

For spa package I was told it could be quite expensive when it comes to special. They will ask for a lot of tips, unless you are able to sweet talk her or you are very handsome and can make her wet with your looks.

Like you say, they can be quite pushy and sometime "coerced" you when it come to tipping. Don't give in to them if you don't want to give that much.

tanahkow55
14-11-2011, 08:35 AM
out of thread abit, but anyone have any idea in shenzhen where to get AAA+ fake branded goods like bags, shoes and pens etc that look like the real thing. eg. gucci, chanel, mount blanc, ferragamo etc. :o

You can go to san yuan li in Guangzhou 三元里 5-6 buildings all selling these goods

Sorry I dont know of Shenzhen, only Guangzhou, you can take the bullet train to Guangzhou East station (1 hrs 05 mins) and take MRT or taxi to san yuan li (Maybe around 20 mins)

Kent_do
14-11-2011, 08:44 AM
I guess it could be a hit or miss kind of thing. The girl touch my cock the moment she started the massage. If the girl does that, maybe ask her if she wants to change to a private room :p .If you have time, maybe visit a couple of more times maybe can get a HJ, but then it's rather expensive to do that.

For spa package I was told it could be quite expensive when it comes to special. They will ask for a lot of tips, unless you are able to sweet talk her or you are very handsome and can make her wet with your looks.

Like you say, they can be quite pushy and sometime "coerced" you when it come to tipping. Don't give in to them if you don't want to give that much.

Aiyah bro, if he willing to pay so much, then go look for a volcano massage. No need to pay so much and do so much just to get it off!:mad:

adidas88
14-11-2011, 09:13 AM
hundreds of shops in luohu shopping center selling all grade of fake goods ...

pete_the_fish
14-11-2011, 05:31 PM
You can go to san yuan li in Guangzhou 三元里 5-6 buildings all selling these goods

Sorry I dont know of Shenzhen, only Guangzhou, you can take the bullet train to Guangzhou East station (1 hrs 05 mins) and take MRT or taxi to san yuan li (Maybe around 20 mins)

Just take the bullet train direct to Guangzhou station (not guangzhou east as it's a bit further) and then walk about 15min or take a cab, less than 5min. Guangzhou baiyun international leather goods is the best place for fake AAA grade leather bags.

For watches and clothing , go to Zhanxi lu which is very near Guangzhou station. For shoes , not really sure but there is a whole buiding for that as well.

modernsatan_sg
15-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Is it safe to roam at night the streets of SZ around LuoHu area just outside the immigration? Would like to look for saloons / spa, and is it safe (as in kena carrot head) to walk in to spas?

icy_boi
15-11-2011, 03:00 AM
thanks bro for the advice. i also heard the ppl go to the real factory that makes the branded to steal the real thing. then sell it cheap for profit in those shops. so u get the real thing but much cheaper. LOL not sure if its true

BoinKING
15-11-2011, 03:24 AM
Is it safe to roam at night the streets of SZ around LuoHu area just outside the immigration? Would like to look for saloons / spa, and is it safe (as in kena carrot head) to walk in to spas?

It's safe, but of course don't be stupid and kannah hustle la..

do not agree to anything, just say you're looking.
Ask for price first before committing - push your luck and bargain like you're a broke tourist.

Around that area is the chicken farm, you'll get approached by female okts who will try to get you to their flats where they operate.

I even met a female okt in the flat brokering the deals.
Sat with them to talk and stuff cause i was waiting for my train at 9.30pm

got a deal for 250 rmb hehe.. but it was a shit fuck honestly.
For that price I can get better service in Indonesia.
But it was cheaper than renting a hotel only just to shower and to change only..

FRwriter
22-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Just take the bullet train direct to Guangzhou station (not guangzhou east as it's a bit further) and then walk about 15min or take a cab, less than 5min. Guangzhou baiyun international leather goods is the best place for fake AAA grade leather bags.

For watches and clothing , go to Zhanxi lu which is very near Guangzhou station. For shoes , not really sure but there is a whole buiding for that as well.

Bro.. Dropped you a PM.
May need some help from you.

Thanks. :)

FRwriter
22-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Hello bros..

I will be staying in Century Plaza Hotel, Shenzhen, for 2 nights.
Any bros got any recommendations for "fun" in that area.

I don't drink, so KTVs I'm not interested. Any SPAs or Salons (like fish tank of GL) to intro in that area?
Pricing also not too steep.

Any intro?

Thanks. :)

BoinKING
25-11-2011, 11:57 PM
KSST bro, where you~
how's le nest bro?

panapod
29-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi everyone,

i will be headed to shenzhen this weekend. am staying at holiday inn express. address is NO. 6, GUIYUAN NORTH ROAD, SHENZHEN LUOHU. any spas within walking distance with special service to recommend? was there 2 months back and roamed the streets. unfortunately, could not find any fun.

cheers!

FRwriter
29-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Hi everyone,

i will be headed to shenzhen this weekend. am staying at holiday inn express. address is NO. 6, GUIYUAN NORTH ROAD, SHENZHEN LUOHU. any spas within walking distance with special service to recommend? was there 2 months back and roamed the streets. unfortunately, could not find any fun.

cheers!

Many HC in Chun Feng Road in Shenzhen. :)
Now in SZ, leaving tomorrow. :(

mrRhodes
30-11-2011, 10:07 AM

Bro the shopping centre beside 罗湖车站 has 4 levels of shops selling such stuff. You can check that place out.

sexyboi
05-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Any bros at SZ between 20-23 Dec? I'll be there, if gam maybe can cheong together?:D

hplanet
05-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Hi all bros, just in case if you are landed in Hong Kong and want to go up Shenzhen 深圳 市 rather then CP or Ca which is further.

you could grab a few magazines listed below about the girls and place.
The magazines had a list of price of the girls and place, stated all in chinese mandarin.

http://www.image-share.com/upload/1103/104.jpg
and
http://www.image-share.com/upload/1103/105.jpg

I just here to share information, so please do not zap me if you think this post is out of your topic.
If you think this is very helpful info for you, please kindly add me point thank you..

hplanet
05-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Going to 美女副理小雪聯絡 (http://www.sauna168.com/list/shop/187/) tomorrow 6 Dec 2011.

Damage: 600元/130分鍾(全包)

PM me you want to tag me along, and also PM me your mobile number also..

KLKOOL
05-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Just went to the newly repoened PangLin Hotel Spa.

As a clean spa, its good.. but they have a policy of "minimum" tips. So no second time for me.... :mad:

KLKOOL
05-12-2011, 09:55 PM
I also went to Sha Wan to check out some "local" KTVs... apparently locals like to go. Took a middle size room with 638 minimum spend. Girls bonk (there is a hotel next to it).. 68rmb for ST use.. 300rmb tip for the girl.

If you like SYT mei mei type this place ok. No "model" cat... no tips for captains, mummys and KJ. Very budget :p

Will try and search for the business card the captain gave me..

hplanet
05-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Just went to the newly repoened PangLin Hotel Spa.

As a clean spa, its good.. but they have a policy of "minimum" tips. So no second time for me.... :mad:

Bro will you free to meet up tomorrow?

hplanet
05-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Forum more info on the 美女副理小雪聯絡 (http://www.sn11.cc/hotel.php?hotel_id=334)
Here a list of girls and the address and the contacts number which you can book the room in advance...

http://www.image-share.com/upload/1105/223.jpg

Here the contacts numbers and call them in advance to book...

http://www.image-share.com/upload/1105/224.jpg

KLKOOL
05-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Bro will you free to meet up tomorrow?

I have an early flight in HK to catch tmrw... :p u can PM me if you wanna meet up tonight kekekekekeke

hplanet
05-12-2011, 10:16 PM
I have an early flight in HK to catch tmrw... :p u can PM me if you wanna meet up tonight kekekekekeke

check your PM bro

cnyman
06-12-2011, 11:21 AM
Bro hplanet - Many tks for the good info on sn11.com
Can the web be opened while in China using the local ISP connection? 141.com was blocked by all the local ISP ie hard to get service report up while in China

Tarus
06-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Bro hplanet - Many tks for the good info on sn11.com
Can the web be opened while in China using the local ISP connection? 141.com was blocked by all the local ISP ie hard to get service report up while in China

Yes in china sn11.com and 141.com is block by local ISP

ZhongGuoWang
07-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Yes in china sn11.com and 141.com is block by local ISP

Isn't it : http://www.sn11.cc

TigerGuy
09-12-2011, 01:07 AM
I will be in Shenzhen on 13 & 14,

PM if there is any gatherings

:o

pualo
10-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Any bro can advise if Sauna/HC/KTV accept credit cards (master/visa)?
Also if ATM machines are a common sight?
I will be there next weekend for work.

lonely_spirit
10-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Any bro can advise if Sauna/HC/KTV accept credit cards (master/visa)?
Also if ATM machines are a common sight?
I will be there next weekend for work.

International credit cards are accepted at shopping malls only, most of the HCs, Saunas, KTV do not accept.. They use their own 银联 cards (Union Pay)...

ATM machines are like our bus stops in singapore, you see them everywhere! and they accept cards from SG, just find those that have the PLUS sign..

Maximum withdrawal per transaction is 2500rmb, which is about S$500.. And there will be a fee imposed ontop of the currency exchange..

For example, withdrawing S$2000, you will receive about 9500rmb...

Hope this helps...

pualo
10-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks bro lonely spirit! R u in SZ?

yesno
13-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Looking for those kind where the girls will use their body to massage you, any idea where I can get it near Lao jie?

pualo
13-12-2011, 10:22 PM
My hotel is confirmed, will be staying at Victor hotel No. 31 Houhai Road, Nanshan area. Any bro ard that area from 16-19 Dec to meet up?

sexyboi
13-12-2011, 10:28 PM
i'll be there from 18 to 23

pualo
14-12-2011, 11:52 AM
My distributor mixed up the location and I will move from west to east.
New hotel will be 深圳星亮酒店 at 深圳市盐田区沙头角沙深路103号.
Any bro will be there? Any fun place in this ulu part of SZ?

Kent_do
16-12-2011, 10:33 PM
My distributor mixed up the location and I will move from west to east.
New hotel will be 深圳星亮酒店 at 深圳市盐田区沙头角沙深路103号.
Any bro will be there? Any fun place in this ulu part of SZ?

Bro, I oso in SZ area but nearer to ChangAn area (appox 6km away). Tried looking into the map to find your listed area but cannot find.
I'm at 深圳市寳安區,沙#area. Here oso not much action.
I will travel up to CP Sat nite and for Sun nite oso. If U game to try CP tmr nite, pm me. I have a party of 5 bros (include me).

enjoy.

pualo
17-12-2011, 12:28 AM
Thanks for your PM bro Kent_do. See my reply.

I went out to explore 盐田 just now, saw a number of ktv but me alone dare not go in. Walked passed a BBS with ladies dressed to kill several times and noticed a BBW but no balls to go in. Walked back towards my hotel saw a sauna and I thought ho seh liao, in the end went in and found just normal massage with no special, however the massage was good enough to relieve my aching body.

Disappointed with no special provided, walked around somemore hopefully to find some WL or OKT but they were totally no where to be seen. Lan lan, plucked out my courage went into BBS, decided to change target due to BBW looked old so picked on one that looked like a SYT to me. Led to a tiny locked door that leads up a flight of staircase and into a small tiny cubicle. When she explained the pricing to me, was disappointed again as she does not provide any BJ or FJ, just HJ, boob job and last one I forgot the name but she uses her tighs to massage ur dick, like fxxking but no penetration just rubbing. WTF!!!

In the end opt for boob job, finished the deed, paid up and off to the hotel to write the summay of my disappointing day.

TonyCheong
18-12-2011, 02:41 AM
In the end opt for boob job, finished the deed, paid up and off to the hotel to write the summay of my disappointing day.

Bro pualo you gave me a call just now. Remember?

Sorry to hear about your disappointing day.

Should have sticked to the original plan. ;)

slowplayman
21-12-2011, 08:50 AM
The mongering scene has shifted. The cheapest way is to head down to 樟子头, take a train from Lou hu station and it is a 20 mins ride.

At least 3 hotel in 黄江镇 offer sauna services. 裕援花园酒店, Winsdor Hotel, 糧發酒店 Lot – Fortune Hotel, 寶湖酒店 Bao Hu Hotel. Lot - Fortune has seen better times and may not be wat bros want.

price range from RMB 500 to 1,000. Options of adding a trainee for RMB 100. if there are friends along, there is an option for swapping as well.

Google the chinese in baidu and you should get the number.

travelcraze88
21-12-2011, 10:18 AM
The mongering scene has shifted. The cheapest way is to head down to 樟子头, take a train from Lou hu station and it is a 20 mins ride.

Its 樟木头 .

This place is NOT new at all. It has been active for more than 10 years already. Keke. In fact it has lost it's spark many years back since the emerging of CP.

During it's prime period it's known as the "little Hong Kong". But it has gone down hill for a long time already. CP which is only 15 min away by car 3 min by train fm ZMT has over taken this town which is also part of DG since 2002/03 period. Now only a handful KTVs n good class hotels operate there.

If you have time to travel to ZMT just drop another train stop away which cost another 5rmb more you will be in the much talk about CP. Keke........

TonyCheong
21-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Its 樟木头 .

This place is NOT new at all. It has been active for more than 10 years already. Keke. In fact it has lost it's spark many years back since the emerging of CP.

During it's prime period it's known as the "little Hong Kong". But it has gone down hill for a long time already. CP which is only 15 min away by car 3 min by train fm ZMT has over taken this town which is also part of DG since 2002/03 period. Now only a handful KTVs n good class hotels operate there.

If you have time to travel to ZMT just drop another train stop away which cost another 5rmb more you will be in the much talk about CP. Keke........

Yes very true. :)

poker
21-12-2011, 09:27 PM
i stayed at holiday inn express, opposite my hotel some street the back alley got those kinda hanky panky places. the okt quoted me 130rmb for a girl for full job? but i chickened out cause its a back alley and seems rather ulu although girls not bad.:(

Kent_do
22-12-2011, 02:04 AM
i stayed at holiday inn express, opposite my hotel some street the back alley got those kinda hanky panky places. the okt quoted me 130rmb for a girl for full job? but i chickened out cause its a back alley and seems rather ulu although girls not bad.:(

Bro, If its a back alley, U better be careful as it is the New Year period and many desperado that may be lurking and waiting for a kill... Take extra precaution.
In fact, Its better to have a out-call if U need the release. The most is that U send the WL back with some taxi money, if not sextified...kekeke:D

travelcraze88
22-12-2011, 11:27 AM

Bro, If its a back alley, U better be careful as it is the New Year period and many desperado that may be lurking and waiting for a kill... Take extra precaution.
In fact, Its better to have a out-call if U need the release. The most is that U send the WL back with some taxi money, if not sextified...kekeke
:(

Aiyoyo!!!!! That's is the typical BBS which can be found all over China. Kekeke.....

If you are not comfortable to do it there you can always request that the gal to follow you back to your hotel for a small fee.

Kent, if you are not sure you also please do not anyhow scare a newbie....
Where you expect BBS to be located ? In a 5 star hotel or in a grand shopping Mall ? .....hahahaha......

lacoruna69
22-12-2011, 04:05 PM

You done the right thing.

Never venture into back alleys.

Promise of cheap fucks....but it might turn out otherwise. Losing your $ is one thing....getting beaten up n losing your life is no laughing matter.

TonyCheong
22-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Aiyoyo!!!!! That's is the typical BBS which can be found all over China. Kekeke.....

If you are not comfortable to do it there you can always request that the gal to follow you back to your hotel for a small fee.

Where you expect BBS to be located ? In a 5 star hotel or in a grand shopping Mall ? .....hahahaha......

Yes not for the faint hearted but not to the extent of getting into big troubles. Just bring enough cash for the bonk and use common sense. 99% of the time the BBS rooms are crappy.

prcsytlover
22-12-2011, 11:12 PM

Aiyo.. Kent is just trying to be helpfuL loh..

Maybe a little too helpful lah.. Spare him the rod lah.. Haha..

poker
22-12-2011, 11:22 PM
thanks for the info. it one whole lane full of many of these so called BBS. i guess next time i shall call the girl to follow me back to my hotel, cause yeah i roughly saw the inside conditions, i think the rooms will be damn dirty or unhygienic. but is it really so cheap 130rmb for a FJ?:eek:

Kent_do
24-12-2011, 11:02 PM

Brudder, I kena 1 time in Shanghai hor. 1st time cheong alone and was approached by a OKT and stupidly I followed him to his rundown KTV shop located somewhere dark. Then when inside, did not even get to touch the mm much and he demanded for 10K.... in the end, only lose some money and managed to go off with it.

Just reminding bros here to be extra careful, especially near this time of the year....

Happy cheonging and keep save...:D

smartke
24-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Brudder, I kena 1 time in Shanghai hor. 1st time cheong alone and was approached by a OKT and stupidly I followed him to his rundown KTV shop located somewhere dark. Then when inside, did not even get to touch the mm much and he demanded for 10K.... in the end, only lose some money and managed to go off with it.

Just reminding bros here to be extra careful, especially near this time of the year....

Happy cheonging and keep save...

wah... not even touch & demand for 10k? :eek: MingBi (冥币) ar? :p or monopoly currency? :p crazy!

anyway, heard u kena left right so come in & cc66 lo... :D

lost99
28-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Can anyone recommend a tailor in the LoHu Commercial Center (by the train station), or somewhere in ShenZhen or CP?

There are many tailors there, but they seem to all use the same factory once they take your orders, and they all give you different prices. I want to avoid all the BS and just get some good shirts and suits at a fair price.

If anyone has experience please PM me.

derekc
28-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Do you hv time to wait or you need fast service. I got one at lohu. My regular tailor.

Tockkongman
30-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Can any budder recommend a fairly good massuse (maybe less than 30 yo, and gd figure) who can come to my hotel room in the evening (after my work mah) to give me a good (not really hard ones, but definitely not piano type) massage and then follow by either HJ or if face good, a FJ.

I know not easy to find, but if some of you budders got such lobang, i would love to try lah. I will be heading there in the 2nd week of Jan and will be staying at Panglin hotel. I know of Queens and Gold Coast, but now getting abit cold, don't want to walk out there mah, and also, these 2 places no action one!

If you got lobang, could you pass me the contact and at the same time, let me know what their charges are like and services they provide. You can PM me lah.

Kam Siah hor

P/S: I have been reading pass threads but don't see any one providing such lobangs ... that is why I am asking lah. Hmm... if got 4 hands, I also don't mind trying ... :)

Mekatulia
30-12-2011, 04:50 PM
深圳罗湖汽车站大巴失控撞倒多名路人 已确认5人死亡
2011年12月27日 17:46
来源:奥一网

奥一网讯今日(12月27日)中午13点10分左右,深圳罗湖口岸汽车站停车场中,一辆大巴突然失控,在停 车后突然启动,向前猛冲二、三十米,撞倒多位路人。记者已赶到,深圳警方微博确认,车祸中有5人死亡,1人 受伤,还有一位香港人。其余伤员已紧急送往医院抢救。

肇事司机邓某已被警方控制,具体原因正在进一步调查中。

车祸伤员分别送往深圳留医部、罗湖人民医院、平乐骨科医院等多家医院抢救。已经确定送诊的伤员已经有6名。 南都记者消息说,罗湖人民医院接收了4名伤者,一名重伤者正在抢救,一名轻伤者已经自行离开。

另据一位幸存者称,当时该市民因晕车正在呕吐,结果大巴快速冲来,情急之下,她本能反应趴下,大巴从身上开 过,幸免于难,但目前半身暂时不能活动,正在接受治疗!

Here is the link to the original article I found - http://news.ifeng.com/mainland/detail_2011_12/27/11603307_0.shtml

Wishing all travellers a safe journey and a happy new year!
祝愿所有在外奔波劳碌的游子,一路品安,新年顺利!

TonyCheong
30-12-2011, 05:24 PM
深圳罗湖汽车站大巴失控撞倒多名路人 已确认5人死亡
2011年12月27日 17:46

Here is the link to the original article I found - http://news.ifeng.com/mainland/detail_2011_12/27/11603307_0.shtml

Wishing all travellers a safe journey and a happy new year!
祝愿所有在外奔波劳碌的游子,一路品安,新年顺利!

Very unlucky for those victims. :(

http://res.news.ifeng.com/4c6cc0f1f8804a51/2011/1227/rdn_4ef993dd6256e.jpg http://res.news.ifeng.com/4c6cc0f1f8804a51/2011/1227/rdn_4ef993dec9989.jpg

Always have to be alert when walking on the streets in China. Many Singaporeans complaining about the way SBS/SMRT PRC Bus Captains drive. Wait till they see how the drivers behave in China!

Also be very alert when you're at Train/Bus Stations. Lots of pickpockets also.

Jay Chow CB
30-12-2011, 11:01 PM

Queens spa has 松腿 too. How near to the groin they massage depends on individual girls. 823 and 831 will massage very near, and even the groin area. Feeling is quite shiok. But in terms of looks, they are not my cup of tea.

Mekatulia
31-12-2011, 12:41 AM
Always have to be alert when walking on the streets in China. Many Singaporeans complaining about the way SBS/SMRT PRC Bus Captains drive. Wait till they see how the drivers behave in China!

Complain? What's there to complain when, you already mentioned, the SBS/SMRT Bus Captains all come from there?

I didn't want to show the pic because it was the "sanitised" version, the close up will show a woman was stuck under the wheel :eek:

limeblue
02-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Will be heading to ShenZhen tonight. Just wanted to check

1) Is the LuoHu immigration open 24 hours?
2) What is the full name and address of SLF spa?

Thanks!

lonely_spirit
02-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Will be heading to ShenZhen tonight. Just wanted to check

1) Is the LuoHu immigration open 24 hours?
2) What is the full name and address of SLF spa?

Thanks!

Luohu Immigration is open from 6.30am to 12.00am... not 24 hours...

SLF is at 福田口岸, 水立方水疗会所

stills
02-01-2012, 04:27 PM
hey everyone

anyone vist befoer jinajing city in fujian.. i will vist soon am looking for good place make massage

LMirko
02-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Its been so long since I posted here. I remember the time where I got my first BBS tip on this thread. Its been 3 years now and I've been based in SZ since then.

Just lost my permanent gal and looking for some action to drown the sorrow..LOL.

I'm at the 西乡 area in Baoan. Hit me up if any bros have any plans.

travelcraze88
02-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Very unlucky for those victims. :(

This Louhu bus terminal is designed for "disaster" to happen.

The area is so small and yet they clamped in excessive number of buses. Each minute you can find the bus drivers taking sharp corners turn missing either other buses or pedestrian by the inch is really scary.

This accident come as no surprise to many. It was widely reported and created some attention becos a Hkey was killed otherwise it will be another accident in China. Sign.

We just have to be very alert when we are in China. The Chinese still has long way to understand "What is Safety".

TonyCheong
03-01-2012, 02:10 AM
This Louhu bus terminal is designed for "disaster" to happen.

The area is so small and yet they clamped in excessive number of buses. Each minute you can find the bus drivers taking sharp corners turn missing either other buses or pedestrian by the inch is really scary.

This accident come as no surprise to many. It was widely reported and created some attention becos a Hkey was killed otherwise it will be another accident in China. Sign.

We just have to be very alert when we are in China. The Chinese still has long way to understand "What is Safety".

I've never felt comfortable whenever I'm at Luohu Bus Station as it's overcrowded and very chaotic. No proper marshalling. At least the Macau Border Gate Bus Terminal is much better after some upgrading.

Don't say Luohu Bus Station is imperfect. SMRT also can cock up with its million dollar CEO. :D

The PRC has no concept of what is called "Safety First" because keeping maintenance costs down is more important than preventing problems and accidents to happen. :p

Welcome to China Man Land. :D

Cybertom
04-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Dear bros, am at lo wu now, putting up at Queens spa, one thing gd is that provide luggage storage service however they do not have buffet style of free flow food.. Any bro here can advise where I can find a spa here in SZ or HK which provide luggage storage service and have pretty gals with package? Queens spa seemed to be a 'normal' spa.. HK is fine too since I am flying bk from HK.. Thanks a lot!!

luffy7
05-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Im going SZ on the 6 which is tml reach there on 7 morning 130am
any brother here can recommend a good ktv ?
Better those girl know how to pay want hahaha

sinseh
07-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Im going SZ on the 6 which is tml reach there on 7 morning 130am
any brother here can recommend a good ktv ?
Better those girl know how to pay want hahaha

Go to 福田区,福民路,龙翔KTV。
Rooms start at RMB580 for small room. Girls are usually at 3/6/9. You find quite a lot of 四川,贵州 and 湖南/湖北 MMs. Went there a few times. Its ok-ok although facilities are a bit old.

sinseh
07-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Dear bros, am at lo wu now, putting up at Queens spa, one thing gd is that provide luggage storage service however they do not have buffet style of free flow food.. Any bro here can advise where I can find a spa here in SZ or HK which provide luggage storage service and have pretty gals with package? Queens spa seemed to be a 'normal' spa.. HK is fine too since I am flying bk from HK.. Thanks a lot!!

If you want it to be ABNORMAL, you got to take the "SPA" package. Its usually 1000++, comes with milk bath, full body massage and extras. Its in a nice room as well.

The same can be found in Water Cube and ShuiDu as well. You need to look at the menu more carefully.....

gregokh
10-01-2012, 02:50 AM
Any Bro will be in SZ on 23rd Jan?? me will be there for 1 nite b4 transiting to Hunan. PM me....

gregokh
21-01-2012, 03:47 PM
any bros at SZ this coming monday?? wana meet up? or any 1 can intro which suana and clubs to go??

Relax-2008
22-01-2012, 03:01 AM
Tried at the 金海灘休閒中心 (深圳市羅湖區沿河南路-如家酒店二樓) when I was in SZ recently. Taken the full package using the hotel room at 如家. The service was not bad and the damage was RMB 398. For more details, can check at http://www.sn11.cc/hotel.php?hotel_id=316.

Wishing all SBF brothers a wonderful year of dragon!

BoinKING
22-01-2012, 08:35 PM
I've never felt comfortable whenever I'm at Luohu Bus Station as it's overcrowded and very chaotic. No proper marshalling. At least the Macau Border Gate Bus Terminal is much better after some upgrading.

Don't say Luohu Bus Station is imperfect. SMRT also can cock up with its million dollar CEO. :D

The PRC has no concept of what is called "Safety First" because keeping maintenance costs down is more important than preventing problems and accidents to happen. :p

Welcome to China Man Land. :D

Wait till you go up KL and take the RM7 bus rides to LCCT driven by the ah neh ( no offence to any indian bros), I swear I was thrown around in the bus and had to hold on to my dear life...

TonyCheong
25-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Guangzhou East Railway Station -> Dongguan (Changping) Railway Station
First Train: 06:13
Last Train: 23:17
Travel Duration: 36min
Ticket Cost: ¥55

Train departs in every 10-20min.

Dongguan (Changping) Railway Station -> Guangzhou East Railway Station
First Train: 06:44
Last Train: 23:47
Travel Duration: 36min
Ticket Cost: ¥55

Train departs in every 10-20min.

Shenzhen Railway Station -> Dongguan (Changping) Railway Station
First Train: 06:15
Last Train: 23:18
Travel Duration: 29min
Ticket Cost: ¥45

Train departs in every 10-14min.

Dongguan (Changping) Railway Station -> Shenzhen Railway Station
First Train: 06:51
Last Train: 23:53
Travel Duration: 29min
Ticket Cost: ¥45

Train departs in every 10-14min.

pete_the_fish
28-01-2012, 06:53 PM
I looked up SLF spa on Baidu. It looks like one of those big spas that cater to family. Does it really offer bonks with happy ending? If not, can anyone kindly suggest one that does, and preferably with nice and clean environment? Thnx.

Yes it does. but are you willing to pay for it ?

SLF is quite an expensive place to go. but if you have the money to spend, go for it. Try to take up a seat at one of those massage chair near the restaurant and some girls from the spa or beauty section will come and talk to you. Some will drop hint on what to expect when you take up certain package. :D

travelcraze88
29-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Tried at the 金海灘休閒中心 (深圳市羅湖區沿河南路-如家酒店二樓) when I was in SZ recently. Taken the full package using the hotel room at 如家. The service was not bad and the damage was RMB 398. For more details, can check at http://www.sn11.cc/hotel.php?hotel_id=316.

Wishing all SBF brothers a wonderful year of dragon!

What service is in the package ?

Full massage and hj ??? How the quality of the gals ? how much tipping needed ?

cuppam1982
29-01-2012, 06:11 PM
thanks for the info. it one whole lane full of many of these so called BBS. i guess next time i shall call the girl to follow me back to my hotel, cause yeah i roughly saw the inside conditions, i think the rooms will be damn dirty or unhygienic. but is it really so cheap 130rmb for a FJ?:eek:

actually, i once get it for 80 rmb even in shanghai. or area near dongmen. jus opposite dongmen, there is 1 road where there is a lot of seafood resturant and behind it got a lot a lot of...........

Keisan
31-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Hi Bros;

This is my first FR post.

I ran into a OKT at Luo Hu Station. She knew what I was looking for once she saw me. I followed her into a complex close to the station, watched some TV and talked with her a bit. Then, she took me to another complex where I saw the girl to bonk and discussed price. She was a little chubby but her breast were nice and bouncy. I played with them for a while before we FJ.

Name: I dunno
Breast: C (I'm not so good at guessing bra size)
Body: 6/10 (Breast had a nice motion)
Face: 6/10 (Not good, but not bad)
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 200 RMB
Comments: I would like to pick another, but seemed like they were in short supply. OKT gave me her number if any bros wants it

OldRooster
03-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Gd afternoon bros,
any guys here try this place 皇氏假期 before?

Looksee
04-02-2012, 02:11 PM
tat's Queen's spa.....quite a few post on tis joint in this thread....

Gd afternoon bros,

solar_sky
05-02-2012, 04:55 PM
can any bro recommend a spa to stay overnight (with some food + special the best) before i check in the hotel the next day?

intending to take tiger over seems after reaching there, it will be after midnight... the thread is too long

http://www.sn11.cc/hotel.php?hotel_id=322---> anyone of them is ok?

solar_sky
05-02-2012, 06:17 PM
http://www.sauna168.com/list/shop/111/

i'm thinking to try this... anyone tried before?

zmanz
06-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Hi SZ bros. Will be going to SZ with my OC and staying in days inn hotel (laojie MTR). I read there are quite a few legit massage around the hotel, so will likely leave my OC there for a couple hours, then I go look for fun elsewhere.

I have problem reading Chinese, I tried using google translate with those u161 alike websites, but I don't really get the locations. so can any bro recommend a massage/sauna with HJ/FJ near days inn?

Also those 258-358RMB packages that claims all-in, do I still need to give 200RMB tip? Also for FJ in these joints are 500RMB?

derekc
07-02-2012, 06:10 AM
http://www.sauna168.com/list/shop/111/

i'm thinking to try this... anyone tried before?
Bro
I had been staying in this hotel since it,s opening the sauna on 2nd flr,is nothing much to shout about when u asked for certain gals they will she either working or off. U know way I mean.
You can try n post a fr.

cnyman
07-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Gd afternoon bros,

Clean SPA. Not even HJ
Nice interior. Good massage and many types of services. Price slightly at high side as compared with most SPAs

The name should be 皇室假期

cnyman
07-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Hi SZ bros. Will be going to SZ with my OC and staying in days inn hotel (laojie MTR). I read there are quite a few legit massage around the hotel, so will likely leave my OC there for a couple hours, then I go look for fun elsewhere.

I have problem reading Chinese, I tried using google translate with those u161 alike websites, but I don't really get the locations. so can any bro recommend a massage/sauna with HJ/FJ near days inn?

Also those 258-358RMB packages that claims all-in, do I still need to give 200RMB tip? Also for FJ in these joints are 500RMB?

Try康美阁at人民北路. Price for 45 min Foot Reflex (recommend tip RMB20) & 1.5hrs 港式推油that inclusive of tips. Total about RMB200
Full SPA facilities except at bit old and small.

Otherwise go to 太平洋桑拿,clean full and full SPA services. Nice deco. Excellent place for coulples. Will see many airlines crews in the afternoon.

All near your hotel. Taxi within RMB20 (inclusive RMB3 petro surcharge)
Happy cheonging!!

cnyman
07-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Try康美阁at人民北路. Price for 45 min Foot Reflex (recommend tip RMB20) & 1.5hrs 港式推油that inclusive of tips. Total about RMB200

Otherwise go to 太平洋桑拿,clean full and full SPA services. Nice deco. Excellent place for coulples. Will see many airlines crews in the afternoon.

Happy cheonging!!

Sorry forgotten to add, 港式推油inclusive of free HJ.
Few SYT not bad looking with nice boobs

zmanz
07-02-2012, 01:51 PM

Happy cheonging!!

Thanks bro for the info:D Had up u with my humble points.

Actually if need take taxi, I was thinking of 港匯. The actual photos of the ladies there from China FRs seems like not bad:D

Within 1-1.5km maybe I'll try 麗源休閑中心 or 九龍灣休閑中心. Facilities not that important for me, ladies and the massage more important:p

At least now I know 港式推油 is HJ and package is confirm all in. If lady really ask for tip or she's good, 50 RMB enough? I want to know, cause don't want spoil market.

Thanks again :)

zmanz
07-02-2012, 02:07 PM
What does VIP or Party or ISO packages have? FJ?

FireShark
07-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Hi all bros

Could any provide me some contacts cos my boss ask me to go shen zhen for audit of our new plant. Intend to go hatyai now gotogo shen zhen.

Intend to find a gal to stay with me for overnite on 18th feb. Any bros got good recommendation where could I get or joints to bring the gal out. Read thru the forums abt the danger outside. Many thanks in advance.

Agentzaum
10-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Anyone has recommendations if money not an issue? Don't mean throwing stupid money la, but where to get top quality stuff?

Thanking all the laojiao bros in advance. ;)

lonely_spirit
11-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Can anyone kindly advise on KTV (with ladies)? Which one is the grandest, most upscale KTV in town nowadays? Thnx in advance :)

Anyone has recommendations if money not an issue? Don't mean throwing stupid money la, but where to get top quality stuff?

Thanking all the laojiao bros in advance. ;)

翡翠明珠 www.szjade.net

Considered the top nightclub now in 深圳。

Girl's tips from min 500rmb to 1000rmb

ST - 2000rmb

LT - 4000rmb - 5000rmb

funny_man
15-02-2012, 12:12 PM
I'll be in Shenzhen for the first time on the night of 7 March. Attending a convention. Any bros can advise any saunas, mp or 一条龙service? Traveling alone and only for one night... So KTV is out... Thanks bro...

lonely_spirit
15-02-2012, 06:06 PM
I'll be in Shenzhen for the first time on the night of 7 March. Attending a convention. Any bros can advise any saunas, mp or 一条龙service? Traveling alone and only for one night... So KTV is out... Thanks bro...

i assume you are arriving on Tiger, whereby you will touch down at 11.30pm? And after checking out, getting on a taxi, and reaching your hotel which i assume is in futian or luohu, it will be about 1.30am already. And by that time, there are limited fun around, unless you opt for saunas, which gives you a happy ending (HJ) massage at most.. unless you are willing to spend you Maos, on better saunas, paying a few thousand Maos for a massage, which is often accompanied by a FJ.. But that, is not 100%, as it needs you to have some chemistry with the massage girl too..

If you are living in Luohu, you can go to Chun Feng Road, and look for Xiang Xi Cun.. Lots of info on this place in this thread, and find a cheap bonk... Lots of girls to choose from, cheap, but don't expect any service.. They are mostly for fuck and forget...

Anyway, with your limited time in SZ, i doubt you will really have time to have any fun.. :D

mooon
15-02-2012, 09:22 PM
well, there is forest sauna which offer FS at 398RMB...

zmanz
16-02-2012, 12:42 AM

I'll be going SZ in a few days, staying near laojie (dongmen). Here are the 2 MP/Sauna I'd shortlisted (after homework) around that area that SHOULD have FS.

麗源休閑中心
羅湖區人民南路3023號七天連鎖酒店4樓
Advertised price for D menu is 338 RMB all in. From reviews this joint confirm have FS.

海富休閑中心
深圳市羅湖區深南東路2013號「海富酒店」2樓
Advertised price to be 298 RMB all in with ladies borned in 199x. Not 100% sure if the 298 RMB price is with FS.

From what I'd read, Futian area have more FS joints. Normally all in is below 500 RMB.

加州桑拿
福田區華強南路濱河大道旁
This joints seems to be porpular, it's 458 RMB all in.

Wing On Hotel Sauna
距离羅湖关口坐车只需10分钟

All in price for 90-120mins should be 150-210 RMB (HJ), 211-298 RMB (BT/topless), 300-500 RMB (FS). Tips local/HK seems to give 50 RMB, locker boy 10 RMB. This is just a price guide I came to conclusion after doing some reading.

obaman
16-02-2012, 08:23 AM
I had similar experience. I tried to pay only 10% of the bill, a few guys came in to service me. Ended up with paying 5k!!

No more KtV alone for me!!!

On that note, anyone free for activity? I'm based HK. Free next week!

Happy cheonging and keep save...:D

FireShark
16-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Hi bro

Im going to reach Shen Zhen tonite and leaving to hong kong in the Saturday Afternoon. Im going to stay at GRand Skylight Hotel in Shennan Zhong Road. Is there any good massage around or is the Hawaii Massage around there???

Where can I cant get a gal for overnite? What is the cost?

funny_man
16-02-2012, 12:06 PM
海富休閑中心
深圳市羅湖區深南東路2013號「海富酒店」2樓
Advertised price to be 298 RMB all in with ladies borned in 199x. Not 100% sure if the 298 RMB price is with FS.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bro for the valuable info, will go online and book Haifu Hotel... Thanks...

funny_man
16-02-2012, 01:04 PM
海富休閑中心
深圳市羅湖區深南東路2013號「海富酒店」2樓

Thanks Bro for the valuable info, will go online and book Haifu Hotel... Thanks...[/QUOTE]

Any bros know if these sauna allow us to stay overnight till the next day? I know in Guangzhou it's possible... Dunno about Shenzhen..

derekc
16-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Everywhere in china same.
Post fr on this place after you try it.

FireShark
16-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi All

Is there any bro in Shen Zhen Today or Tomorrow. I look like a lost goat in Shen Zhen now...

Wana to have some fun before going back spore

lonely_spirit
16-02-2012, 05:31 PM
I'll be going SZ in a few days, staying near laojie (dongmen). Here are the 2 MP/Sauna I'd shortlisted (after homework) around that area that SHOULD have FS.

麗源休閑中心
羅湖區人民南路3023號七天連鎖酒店4樓
Advertised price for D menu is 338 RMB all in. From reviews this joint confirm have FS.

海富休閑中心
深圳市羅湖區深南東路2013號「海富酒店」2樓

From what I'd read, Futian area have more FS joints. Normally all in is below 500 RMB.

加州桑拿
福田區華強南路濱河大道旁
This joints seems to be porpular, it's 458 RMB all in.

Wing On Hotel Sauna
距离羅湖关口坐车只需10分钟

All in price for 90-120mins should be 150-210 RMB (HJ), 211-298 RMB (BT/topless), 300-500 RMB (FS). Tips local/HK seems to give 50 RMB, locker boy 10 RMB. This is just a price guide I came to conclusion after doing some reading.

I believe you read this info up on some website which showed pics of the massage girls? :D

These places you mentioned, are either raided and no longer in operation, or have changed operations and no longer massage parlours... i wonder when was the last time they updated their website... :p

Sinoview
16-02-2012, 06:09 PM
I believe you read this info up on some website which showed pics of the massage girls? :D

These places you mentioned, are either raided and no longer in operation, or have changed operations and no longer massage parlours... i wonder when was the last time they updated their website... :p

The latest....these sauna in SZ are alive and kicking.......Hehe.....

But the service offer really sucks big time. To me i think it's a waste of money to go such "half bake" sauna. The end result will be damn disappointing 99.99% of the time. These joints are set up to make fast bucks and con un-aware tourists.

For real good sauna experience and have some time. Make an effort to go Dong Guang eg CP, CA, ZMT or Dan Shui (there are appropriate threads here having good info) . Of cos there are some ok sauna in SZ but there way out of SZ city limit ( guan wai ). I think going to DG or DS is a lot easier and more info to direct newbies here.

If in SZ just enjoy the food, the shopping and good clean massage will be more fun.

For the high end KTV spenders there are good class KTVs in the 5 Stars hotel like "Tian Shang Ren jiang" in Pavilon Hotel, SunS KTV in Sunshine hotel, Pete Ole which is just next to famous Queen's Spa. But their prices are not cheap. Almost eqvl to a night outing in Lido Palace or TNM in Singapore.

Have fun in SZ. Weather is cool and nice here.....Hehe....

lonely_spirit
16-02-2012, 07:01 PM

But the service offer really sucks big time. To me i think it's a waste of money to go such "half bake" sauna. The end result will be damn disappointing 99.99% of the time. These joints are set up to make fast bucks and con un-aware tourists.

For real good sauna experience and have some time. Make an effort to go Dong Guang eg CP, CA, ZMT or Dan Shui (there are appropriate threads here having good info) . Of cos there are some ok sauna in SZ but there way out of SZ city limit ( guan wai ). I think going to DG or DS is a lot easier and more info to direct newbies here.

If in SZ just enjoy the food, the shopping and good clean massage will be more fun.

For the high end KTV spenders there are good class KTVs in the 5 Stars hotel like "Tian Shang Ren jiang" in Pavilon Hotel, SunS KTV in Sunshine hotel, Pete Ole which is just next to famous Queen's Spa. But their prices are not cheap. Almost eqvl to a night outing in Lido Palace or TNM in Singapore.

One of them is now a kbox style ktv last i passed by..but true, like u said, they are half baked even if they are still around, and the pics on the website are all fake or super outdated...

Went to Dan shui before, and one of the hotel there offers pretty good looking gals, but to travel out there, best to engage a driver who knows his way around... as for DG, i think there are lots of info in the other thread, and its easy to get there now from SZ with the trains...

But if time is a constraint, then better stick to massages with HJ, and enjoy the massage... don't think too much about getting a decent FJ, unless you willing to spend some money...

On a side note, weather here is shiok, but do beware that there was a slight aftershock felt at about 2am last night, when an earthquake, the scale of 4.5 rocked He Yuan city last night... Nothing felt the rest after, so nothing to worry about...

adidas88
16-02-2012, 08:03 PM
The latest....these sauna in SZ are alive and kicking.......Hehe......
sifu ... long time never see u post liao ..... :) :)

zmanz
16-02-2012, 08:55 PM

no leh, there are reviews from last week or few days ago:rolleyes:

FireShark
16-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Hi Bro Sinoview

Is there any good massage and good time around shengnan central. Im staying in Grand skylight hotel. I would prefer to bring a mei mei for overnite if possible. I will be leaving ShenZhen on Saturday noon thus a bit difficult to go chang ping or Dong Guang cos tomorrow, will only be free after 5pm

Sinoview
17-02-2012, 01:37 AM
sifu ... long time never see u post liao ..... :) :)

Hehe......Just making my little contribution.
Me leaving later today via HK......I know you r coming over next week.

There r many bros waiting for yr arrival......Haha.

no leh, there are reviews from last week or few days ago

Yes the joints r fully operational and running but the foto are "models" pls dont believe they are there for you to pick. Most important you need to know their service level is NOT there. Dont believe too much in the review too unless you know the person who post them.

Pls understand that website is NOT a public forum like sbf. Those sauna pays to advertise themselves there. Haha......

Hi Bro Sinoview

Is there any good massage and good time around shengnan central. Im staying in Grand skylight hotel. I would prefer to bring a mei mei for overnite if possible. I will be leaving ShenZhen on Saturday noon thus a bit difficult to go chang ping or Dong Guang cos tomorrow, will only be free after 5pm

I think i have made myself very clear what I think SZ can offer you.
If i ll you i ll rather to find some clean massage, eat some nice food and go shopping or go pubbing. If i think i m a smooth talker i may try my luck making friends with some pretty girls (plenty in SZ) for future......Hehe....

I ll save my money and go GL to release myself if i dont have the time to DG or DS. Sad but true.

Health888
17-02-2012, 11:05 AM
How much does it cost to spend a night with a KTV gal in your hotel room. Similar to Dong Guan, Chang Ping? 1000RMB, 1200RMB?

Health888
17-02-2012, 11:07 AM
I like to enjoy myselg just like CP. How much are the girls who can spend a night with you in the hotel. Are they friendly enough to accompany you the whole day?

zmanz
17-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Yes the joints r fully operational and running but the foto are "models" pls dont believe they are there for you to pick. Most important you need to know their service level is NOT there. Dont believe too much in the review too unless you know the person who post them.

Pls understand that website is NOT a public forum like sbf. Those sauna pays to advertise themselves there. Haha......

Ya been around long enough to know that. Even stuffs u read on anywhere (including here) as a pitch of salt, whatever you experience in real is the only truth. A man's junk could be another man's gem.

As for models photo it's almost the same anywhere, that's why try to read reviews with real unedited photos. Then try judge how much to believe based on how the reviewer writes.

Sinoview
18-02-2012, 10:59 AM
A man's junk could be another man's gem.

Haha....then why you need to read others report "other's gem could be your junk" for you at least you you......

Just go try your luck....

marklucas
20-02-2012, 07:16 PM
hi all.. been reading this thread from page 1... trying hard to understand the places to go in shenzhen... any kind bros can help? like where to find FL and any good locations for staying? prices?

Thanks all... btw, i and 2 frens will be going on the 27 march 2012 till 30 march... any chiongsters there at tat time? =)

legendfreakco
22-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Hohoho ict call up in szx. I am in fbo, need for some live firing. Hahaha hope to see our fellow soldiers ard szx. 23 to 26

obaman
22-02-2012, 07:56 AM
Any bro wants to party this weekend?

legendfreakco
22-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Another question. Are all internet posting scam? What kind of dirty trick they play when we look.for escort through online forum or posting. I found a link which is from china daily. I believe most of them.are fake. But i am curious are there any genuine post. Most of them offered 1000 to 1500 yuan a night. Is it worth a try?

marklucas
22-02-2012, 08:11 PM
bro mus be scam la... i also been searching the website... pics looks very fake to me....

vwoo
23-02-2012, 02:54 PM
i will be spending a day in SZ tomorrow. any idea where to find some girls or any bros here?

marklucas
23-02-2012, 04:09 PM
ok bro... i've book my air tix cfm trip on the 26 march to 29 march... my fren frm Hong kong will be bring us to wet... so any bros wanna join us? hehe

solar_sky
23-02-2012, 10:35 PM
any bro will be there tomorrow till sunday? might be able to join you all for outing if any :D

draken
24-02-2012, 12:00 AM
hahhha dropping by SZ for one night ... great to rtn to this thread again ...

obaman
24-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Any bro got outing these few days? Saturday mayb?

vwoo
24-02-2012, 09:34 PM
i am near lou hu train station. met one lady OKT and tired one of her girl not bad looking.

150rmb per short service quite ok and the girl also not bad.

thinking going to find her again later again. any bro around if want to join let me know. pm me here ok

RotiPrata Man
28-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Hi all, any nice massage place in SZ other than Queen Spa? I be reaching SZ on 18 March morning before heading to CP in the noon. Thinking for going to a 24 hours Spa to relax but seriously dont know where to go. Last trip we went Huang Ma. Abit old and fuk up :(

travelcraze88
29-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Hi all, any nice massage place in SZ other than Queen Spa? I be reaching SZ on 18 March morning before heading to CP in the noon. Thinking for going to a 24 hours Spa to relax but seriously dont know where to go. Last trip we went Huang Ma. Abit old and fuk up :(

You only have few hours to relax.

If i will you, i'll go to a decent good Spa. Save the fun part for CP.

If cost is not a concern ( your friend is correct if you are in Louhu district) Queen SPA is one good one the other that is sure ok is Gold Coast SPA in Jia bei Lu - Kai Li Hotel.

There r many less costly SPA all over Louhu central but it may not meet your standard.

adidas88
29-02-2012, 08:45 PM
why want to stay put in sz when u can go straight to cp .. check in and have fun in sauna, spa or massage ???

BlueDragon193
29-02-2012, 10:18 PM
I went to SZ a couple of times for meeting & training but regret didn't have much times to go & cheong in CP.:(

TonyCheong
01-03-2012, 12:59 AM
I went to SZ a couple of times for meeting & training but regret didn't have much times to go & cheong in CP. :(

Next time please come to Changping and find me. :D

lonely_spirit
02-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Just came back from trip to SZ and Ningbo. I was misinformed about SLF sauna earlier. Therefore, want to clarify.

There is no happy ending available at SLF. The most you will get is a super-overpriced HJ by a girl with a underrated appearance. Even though I was super-horny due to chronic sexual deprivation, I ended up balking at the price and the poor quality of the girls, and left the place wishing I had not wasted my precious little time there.

Next time I return to SZ, will go and check out 东方雅典酒店 or 金怡雅园 as recommended by someone else in this forum.

Sad to hear that you had a bad experience there.. i hae had pretty good experiences there previously... Especially the song tui (thigh massage), but try to book a private room, so that the girls are more daring... Anyway, if the girl is not to your liking, you can request to change, or take a look at their photos on the computer first before deciding, although there's only probably a 50% resemblence due to photoshop.. :p

Anyway, you can try out the other 2 too.. or maybe if you are here again next time, drop me a pm... :)

RotiPrata Man
03-03-2012, 04:26 AM
why want to stay put in sz when u can go straight to cp .. check in and have fun in sauna, spa or massage ???

Oh the reason is becos i will reach HK around 7am and my friends wanna shop at Dong Men before heading to CP. From HK to SZ the most 50 mins and Dong Men only opens around 10.30am.

So i need to find a place to relax....do a footie....:D

adidas88
03-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Oh the reason is becos i will reach HK around 7am and my friends wanna shop at Dong Men before heading to CP. From HK to SZ the most 50 mins and Dong Men only opens around 10.30am.
So i need to find a place to relax....do a footie....
OIC .. dongmen is a very big shopping place .. depending what ur friends want to buy and know where to buy else it can take hours to shop ...
good luck ....

Tho66
12-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Would like 2 confirm with bros out there on d transportation 2 Shenzhen.

Currently, what I know is from HKIA I need 2 go to Airport Counter A5, A10 and A12, level 5, Exit A, arrival hall, terminal A. If I go out from arrival hall B, I need 2 turn left all the way down to arrival hall A - on my right is all the counters for buses to Mainland China.

Is d above info & direction correct? Is there a better or easier way 2 go to Shenzhen?

Thanks in advance 4 info given & clarification. :)

lonely_spirit
12-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Would like 2 confirm with bros out there on d transportation 2 Shenzhen.

Currently, what I know is from HKIA I need 2 go to Airport Counter A5, A10 and A12, level 5, Exit A, arrival hall, terminal A. If I go out from arrival hall B, I need 2 turn left all the way down to arrival hall A - on my right is all the counters for buses to Mainland China.

Is d above info & direction correct? Is there a better or easier way 2 go to Shenzhen?

Thanks in advance 4 info given & clarification. :)

Thats correct... dun worry, there are lots of signboards there to guide you to the counters.. there are alot of buses there though, and ask which custom port they go to.. Some goes to Shenzhen Bay, some to Huanggang and some to Luohu...

pete_the_fish
13-03-2012, 03:17 AM
When it comes to spa, I think really spoilt for choice in Shenzhen .
This time round decide to try 港汇,which is popular with the hongkie. Facility wise nothing to shout about, but if you want the 'job' done, then can try.

Basically u get a massage and a happy ending, all in $208rmb. Compared to my last visit, I got a little bit more service this time. Very gfe masseuse but then massage nothing to shout about. Besides the boob massage on the back, this time round I got boob massage in the front. When it comes to hand job, very skilled, u want fast she goes fast, u want slow she goes slow.

The she gave me a tit fuck and wanted to make me cum. I asked her to stop cos want to enjoy longer. After that she lie beside me and give me hj. Shiok lor.

After cumming, continue plaing piano and flirting. She then say want to make me more shiok by using her mouth.but then have to add hour at 198. A bit ex for a blow job so I declined.

mooon
13-03-2012, 10:50 AM
pete, could you let us know the address of 港汇?

When it comes to spa, I think really spoilt for choice in Shenzhen .
This time round decide to try 港汇,which is popular with the hongkie. Facility wise nothing to shout about, but if you want the 'job' done, then can try.

Basically u get a massage and a happy ending, all in $208rmb. Compared to my last visit, I got a little bit more service this time. Very gfe masseuse but then massage nothing to shout about. Besides the boob massage on the back, this time round I got boob massage in the front. When it comes to hand job, very skilled, u want fast she goes fast, u want slow she goes slow.

The she gave me a tit fuck and wanted to make me cum. I asked her to stop cos want to enjoy longer. After that she lie beside me and give me hj. Shiok lor.

After cumming, continue plaing piano and flirting. She then say want to make me more shiok by using her mouth.but then have to add hour at 198. A bit ex for a blow job so I declined.

pete_the_fish
13-03-2012, 11:39 AM
pete, could you let us know the address of 港汇?

it's at 3016 chun feng lu very near lao di fang hotel. very prominent sign board. please check fun161.com for more info. there are many of these kind of sauna there, wish i have time to try all :D

Tho66
16-03-2012, 11:52 AM
it's at 3016 chun feng lu very near lao di fang hotel. very prominent sign board. please check fun161.com for more info. there are many of these kind of sauna there, wish i have time to try all :D

Details of d place in Chinese are below:
港匯休閑會所 (http://www.u161.com/thread-362053-1-1.html)
地址 : 深圳市羅湖區春風路3016號2樓(廬山酒店對面) 
電話 : (0755)82290903
類別 : 港式推油

Like Pete said there are too many spa & sauna places 2 try in Shenzhen. There are about 150 & more new openings coming up as due to increasing demand from HK side. :eek:

Even if u got d money 2 spend at these places every 2days I'm not sure whether your little bro can withstand d extra "exercise" or not. :D

pete_the_fish
16-03-2012, 01:45 PM
These small saunas are very competitive and offer very good value if you want a release. Why I say good value it's because you can hardly find the same thing at that price in Guangzhou or even CP. and there are so many you are spoilt for choice.

also, I think most have computer terminals where you can "view" the girls first. the face might be photoshopped but i think the boob size and figure are not photoshop so you can roughly judge the girl and reduce the misses.

Singkieu
16-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Planning my next trip to CP and will likely be flying into SZX instead of CAN as I did previously.

Due to the timing of the Tiger flight, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good hotel/sauna in SZ to get a clean massage and spend the night. This would be the type of hotel/sauna as Silvery Holiday in CP or Jiu Zhou Shui Hui in ZH, as is popular everywhere in China, particularly in Guangdong.

Also, can anyone recommend a good place to shop for men's casual wear, leather jackets, etc. I would go the following day, before I head to CP.

Thanks in advance.

p-(^_^)-q
16-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Planning my next trip to CP and will likely be flying into SZX instead of CAN as I did previously.

Due to the timing of the Tiger flight, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good hotel/sauna in SZ to get a clean massage and spend the night. This would be the type of hotel/sauna as Silvery Holiday in CP or Jiu Zhou Shui Hui in ZH, as is popular everywhere in China, particularly in Guangdong.

Also, can anyone recommend a good place to shop for men's casual wear, leather jackets, etc. I would go the following day, before I head to CP.

Thanks in advance.

szx airport is at the edge of shenzhen city , if u are not comfortable with the place, i guess it is better to get to cp and dun roam ard in the nite..

if u die die wanna try be4 go cp and not afraid of danger.. just walk across the street of airport around 4/500 metres and u will find alot of "resting" place. again forewarn, if u not well verse in the area or go with a gang , then better dun autoroam.

time from airport to cp is almost the same as time to louhu

Tho66
16-03-2012, 06:29 PM

Thanks in advance.
If you really wants 2 spend d night over at d spa then I think d famous Queen Spa should meet your requirement. In Chinese language is below:
皇室假期
Address: B1-5/F, Jinse Duhui, Chunfeng Lu, Luohu (罗湖区春风路金色都汇负1楼-5楼)
Phone: 82253888

For hotel, I think Days Inn Hotel should be good enough for you as it is near d famous 东门步行街 where you can shop most of d things you want. The hotel is also next to d 老街 MRT station.

Pls help 2 up my pts. Thanks.

lonely_spirit
16-03-2012, 07:42 PM
szx airport is at the edge of shenzhen city , if u are not comfortable with the place, i guess it is better to get to cp and dun roam ard in the nite..

if u die die wanna try be4 go cp and not afraid of danger.. just walk across the street of airport around 4/500 metres and u will find alot of "resting" place. again forewarn, if u not well verse in the area or go with a gang , then better dun autoroam.

time from airport to cp is almost the same as time to louhu

I suggest you to stay in Nanshan, which is near to the airport.. As for saunas, you can try 东方雅典 at 创业路.... Its a nice and clean spa... From the airport, will take you about 20 mins to reach..

J fellow
19-03-2012, 11:51 AM
hi bros, anyone knows of any good hotels in shenzhen near to happening areas such as discos or shoppiong area? thinking if venturing there for my coming trip in apr. been through shenzhen countless times but never stop there.

HonestCrook
19-03-2012, 12:09 PM
hi bros, anyone knows of any good hotels in shenzhen near to happening areas such as discos or shoppiong area? thinking if venturing there for my coming trip in apr. been through shenzhen countless times but never stop there.

You might wanna stay at 老地方酒店,春风路。Many pubs/discos around that area. After 10-11 PM, many street walker there. For relaxation, there are many SPA in this area. SPA like Queens, Gold Coast, MAYA, The Pacific, Oriental Hawaii and a few Shopping Malls. Spoiled for choice for food as well and a MRT Station (Guo Mao - 国贸) is 5-10 minutes walk from this hotel.

Artic
19-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Bros,

At SZ international airport, where to take taxi to luohu and roughly how much? Heard there is a public taxi stand at the domestic airport.

Also, any good footie massage and food in luohu area? Dun flame me ok, cause this time going with OC...:D

Cheers!

HonestCrook
19-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Bros, At SZ international airport, where to take taxi to luohu and roughly how much? Heard there is a public taxi stand at the domestic airport. Also, any good footie massage and food in luohu area? Dun flame me ok, cause this time going with OC.. Cheers!

There is definately Taxi-Stands at SZX. Unlike DongGuan, the taxi services in SZ is rather safe, most if not all taxi drivers will meter-down. Ask for a receipt (发票) and you will be handled with a machine printed one.

If you are going to LuoHu (罗湖) area, it will cost about RMB150.00 from SZX to let's say The MixC (万象成). There are, if I am not wrong, 2 type of bus services which cost RMB33-35 per passenger. One is Navy-Blue/Silver coloured bus. This bus will terminate at LuoHu Commercial City. The other one is Maroon/Silver coloured. I have taken this bus but not the former, I alighted at Hua Qiang Bei Lu (华强北路). Where it terminates, I am not too sure. Cost about the same for both bus services.

Cbt5145
19-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Hi all bros out there,
I'll be in SZ somewhere mid of April and will be staying at Baolilai International Hotel. This will be my 1st time in this area, therefore need all brothers out there to provide guidance. Thanks in advance. :)

jampacked1
21-03-2012, 01:12 AM
There is definately Taxi-Stands at SZX. Unlike DongGuan, the taxi services in SZ is rather safe, most if not all taxi drivers will meter-down. Ask for a receipt (发票) and you will be handled with a machine printed one.

If you are going to LuoHu (罗湖) area, it will cost about RMB150.00 from SZX to let's say The MixC (万象成). There are, if I am not wrong, 2 type of bus services which cost RMB33-35 per passenger. One is Navy-Blue/Silver coloured bus. This bus will terminate at LuoHu Commercial City. The other one is Maroon/Silver coloured. I have taken this bus but not the former, I alighted at Hua Qiang Bei Lu (华强北路). Where it terminates, I am not too sure. Cost about the same for both bus services.

The blue bus is right next to the terminal where u get down from after the Tiger flight. After clearing customs, just head out and turn right. Walk ~150m. U'll see the blue bus waiting there. Cost is 20RMB. U can buy the tix at counter right beside the bus. Make sure u get a sticker if u leave ur luggage in the luggage compartment. The whole journey takes about 45-50min to Shenzhen Railway Station, stopping at 3-4 places along the way..
Hope this helps

jerry251083
21-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi all bros out there, will like to check out if there is any "special" spa or house call lady out there near longgang crowne plaza as I will there on the 26th -31st this month. Feel free to PM me any details. Thanks in advance.

jerry251083
21-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Hi all sbf bros, I will be at Shenzhen on 26th-31th this month, can someone advise me of there is any "special" spa or house call lady near longgang crowne plaza hotel??? Hope to fulfill my sextiftion over there. Feel free to Pm. Thanks in advance.

pete_the_fish
22-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Can anyone suggest a classy sauna that offers happy endings as in FJ, not just HJ. Or, is FJ nonexistent in SZ saunas nowadays? Thnx.

if you have the cash to burn, can try shui li fang at Futien. Get the spa package which starts from 488 up to a 1000+ (this is excluding tips)

The last time i was there, a girl from the spa section talked to me and gave me the impression that special can be had.

Davidoff9876
24-03-2012, 05:05 AM
Hi Bros,

Im traveling to Shenzhen (1st timer) in 2 weeks time, read a lot about the spas and saunas. But wanna ask, are there still any "barbershops" (BBS) around? Esp Dongmen area.

Thanks in advance:D

travelcraze88
24-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Hi Bros,

Im traveling to Shenzhen (1st timer) in 2 weeks time, read a lot about the spas and saunas. But wanna ask, are there still any "barbershops" (BBS) around? Esp Dongmen area.

Thanks in advance:D

Dongmen is SZ's walking streets. Meaning shopping streets. Where on earth is there BBS there ever ?????

If you are talking about BBS in XXC - Xiang Xi Chun then open the board BBS have all been shut down. But they are still some "underground" BBS and some OKT prowling around for business. But usually at odd hours or the day. Clamping down of vice activities have been going on all over SZ even before the World University Events last year.

The local SZ government has openly acknowledged that they will duplicate what Spore gov is doing all across the board where ever possible. Looks like the SZ gov is wanting to consolidate and confine all their vice activities to one or two area like our Geylang and Kong Siak. But where about is not know yet but definitely XXC is not in the running as a big portion of the old apartments has been torn down and a very big luxurious condo project is already underway.

So XXC will definitely definitely cease to be a BBS haunt.

Good luck.

travelcraze88
24-03-2012, 10:43 AM
I thought they did offer FJ too, after heeding another's advice. Went there and found out the most they offered was HJ, and overpriced. I am starting to believe all saunas in SZ do not offer FJ. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Of cos some of them will provide FJ at the right price. But it's sub standard and done in hap hazard style. Ok if you dont mind a quickie and fast release but not a relax and enjoyable full service session that almost all sauna in Dong Guan will offer.

But of cos there are exception if there is a shinning star on your head that day. But very very slim chance.......hehe.....

thomas999
24-03-2012, 11:22 AM
If you are talking about BBS in XXC - Xiang Xi Chun then open the board BBS have all been shut down. But they are still some "underground" BBS and some OKT prowling around for business. But usually at odd hours or the day. Clamping down of vice activities have been going on all over SZ even before the World University Events last year.

Seems there is still some activity, but not many girls sitting downstairs now.
And quality has gone down. I have not been there before.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=37208&extra=page%3D1&page=2

The link above says there are 2 more 'villages', Hubei and HuangBeiling.
Anybody has experience at these BBS?

Artic
24-03-2012, 07:02 PM

Thanks Bro!!

travelcraze88
26-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Thanks Bro!!

Take the Metro (MRT) from SZ airport to Louhu only 8rmb. Keke......

You are ensured of a smooth and no jam ride. About 50min thought.

Cbt5145
28-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Plan changed, will stay at either Shangri-la or JW Mariott at Futian district. Any lobang near these 2 hotels? Promise a FR after my trip....:)

Hi all bros out there,
I'll be in SZ somewhere mid of April and will be staying at Baolilai International Hotel. This will be my 1st time in this area, therefore need all brothers out there to provide guidance. Thanks in advance. :)

snooker
29-03-2012, 07:20 AM
Plan changed, will stay at either Shangri-la or JW Mariott at Futian district. Any lobang near these 2 hotels? Promise a FR after my trip....:)

Go to Haifu hotel (shennan road east)...massage open 24 hours...full service 90 mins (one dragon) rmb 398

normal massage(chinese) rmb 68 (45 mins x 2 massage n 45 mins sleep)
Thai massage rmb 88 (4 x 45mins)-never try

all of the above free drinks+fruits

fyi: Haifu hotel is walking distance from Dongmen pedestrian street(nearest metro is Hubei)..if take cab from Shang-ri la = rmb 17 (after 4 rmb fuel surcharge)

Cbt5145
29-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Bro snooker,
Thanks for the info. Cant't wait for my trip already...hahaha...
Do they have a lot of girls to select from?
I've up your point :)

Go to Haifu hotel (shennan road east)...massage open 24 hours...full service 90 mins (one dragon) rmb 398

fyi: Haifu hotel is walking distance from Dongmen pedestrian street(nearest metro is Hubei)..if take cab from Shang-ri la = rmb 17 (after 4 rmb fuel surcharge)

snooker
29-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Bro snooker,
Thanks for the info. Cant't wait for my trip already...hahaha...
Do they have a lot of girls to select from?
I've up your point :)

If u don't mind walking..there are a few massage joint around the area. when u come out of the hotel turn right and on the 2nd block near metro entrance, turn right again n walk straight n u can find another massage on the left...

I guess these 2 will give u enough selection for a day..u can select the girls if non-peak period..

In fact if u got time, linger outside Haifu hotel n u can see plenty of nice girls walking to metro/ktv/massage joint around that area...

I see liow also steam :p

Chinakid
29-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Any bros in shenzhen been to the Sentosa Spa near the railway???

aseanman
31-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Hi All Bro,

If you are stay in 福田 (Futian) area where less happening, but you still can go to this place for some release & enjoy.....景轩大酒店 (GRAND VIEW HOTEL) in Fu Hua Road. Not a very grand as it hotel name instead is very old hotel.....

Look for manager 陈 (Chen) in 30+, the girls selection is subjective to your luck but average is acceptable. Damage : rmb550 for full package

Just to share with latest info for all brothers here in this forum.....

Why my point always stand still....

Enjoy in Southern China.

p-(^_^)-q
01-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Hi all bros out there,

wad r ur dates.. maybe we can go hunting together... i used to hang ard that place.. and found alot of gems.. like wad other bro mention... in XXC or the internet cafe ard XXC .. pm me ..

Dongmen is SZ's walking streets. Meaning shopping streets. Where on earth is there BBS there ever ?????

The local SZ government has openly acknowledged that they will duplicate what Spore gov is doing all across the board where ever possible. Looks like the SZ gov is wanting to consolidate and confine all their vice activities to one or two area like our Geylang and Kong Siak. But where about is not know yet but definitely XXC is not in the running as a big portion of the old apartments has been torn down and a very big luxurious condo project is already underway.

So XXC will definitely definitely cease to be a BBS haunt.

Good luck.

from latest i understand the consortium who bin the XXC partial land area got into some cash flow problem.. but it is normal for this type of project

wa lau.. that SN is like shit.. the moment u go in the room.. mouldy smell.. and the gals there really cant make it .. but their rooms so far okie okie lar.. it is worth staying there in haifu hotel.. as the hotel and SN belong to diff boss...

snooker
01-04-2012, 01:36 AM
wa lau.. that SN is like shit.. the moment u go in the room.. mouldy smell.. and the gals there really cant make it .. but their rooms so far okie okie lar.. it is worth staying there in haifu hotel.. as the hotel and SN belong to diff boss...

girls quality depends on the timing...sometimes u get pretty ones n sometimes only ugly ones available..

Same as Dongguan, the girls varies from 2/10-8/10 depending on luck:p

adidas88
01-04-2012, 10:02 AM
girls quality depends on the timing...sometimes u get pretty ones n sometimes only ugly ones available..

... :eek: .... wah bro .... now u cheong SZ liao ... 佩服佩服 .... :D

wolfman2012
01-04-2012, 11:23 AM

I think it's when & where you go?
If you go 2-3 wks b4 Chinese New Year, Gals good quality ar minimum or close to none, chances of getting a NORMAL/UGLY/POOR SERVICE ones are high!

If you go 2mths after Chinese New Year, u may lucky to find either Many Pretty Gals whom return fresh from home town, run out of RMB, desperate of making money..their service may b good. They are more willing to do wat it takes to keep/retain customers to support them

If you go during expo events in SZ, you find yr choice limited, as there's many foreigner also wanting

If you go during hot summer time, pretty gals usually take a break, as hey scare e sun scotch them

If you go during winter, many gals get sick or not feeling like working, as it's too cold

So if you going SZ for fun only, need carefully consider the period when you going & also what time you going..most gals don't work 24hrs, they change shift around 8-9pm, nite are more variety than days, as SZ main supply of customers ar e HKs (at least tat was true few yrs back, but now though lesser, but stil a lot depend on there), but nite also means many customers.

Cbt5145
01-04-2012, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=p-(^_^)-q;7052481]wad r ur dates.. maybe we can go hunting together... i used to hang ard that place.. and found alot of gems.. like wad other bro mention... in XXC or the internet cafe ard XXC .. pm me ..

Tentatively mid of April but yet to confirm....will let u know once I got confirmed date....

p-(^_^)-q
01-04-2012, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=p-(^_^)-q;7052481]wad r ur dates.. maybe we can go hunting together... i used to hang ard that place.. and found alot of gems.. like wad other bro mention... in XXC or the internet cafe ard XXC .. pm me ..

Tentatively mid of April but yet to confirm....will let u know once I got confirmed date....

yup.. i willl be there to attend fair.. if u nd to stay in haifu as my company sign a contract with them, i can help u save a few bucks.. drop me a pm

klkk88
02-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Bros out there. I am staying at the Intercontinental. Any recommendations for full package massage? What are the rates? Thanks.

02-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Hi I am staying in nanshan area. Maple leaf modern hotel. Any massage around this area?

snooker
03-04-2012, 03:17 AM
... :eek: .... wah bro .... now u cheong SZ liao ... 佩服佩服 .... :D

Occasionally will still pop by Shenzhen as not enough cash to play in Dongguan :p

random1000
03-04-2012, 08:37 AM
staying near kaili area. any joint nearby to recommend?

lonely_spirit
03-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Hi I am staying in nanshan area. Maple leaf modern hotel. Any massage around this area?

Clean or hanky panky? :p

puxi_man
04-04-2012, 12:16 AM
now in 深圳,staying near to 水都massage centre. any bros nearby? :D itchy!

NorthEast
04-04-2012, 01:20 AM
now in 深圳,staying near to 水都massage centre. any bros nearby? itchy!

浦西人兄弟;

Better make your own way to Chang Ping (常平镇) where there are many saunas. If not, visit Chang An (长安镇), both towns are located in Dong Guan. No point spending your time in SZ.

Ahh Fatt
04-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Occasionally will still pop by Shenzhen as not enough cash to play in Dongguan
Wahlau, u becum SZ expert liao, next time I go there will pm you for kangtao... ;)

浦西人兄弟;

Better make your own way to Chang Ping (常平镇) where there are many saunas. If not, visit Chang An (长安镇), both towns are located in Dong Guan. No point spending your time in SZ.
Bro, u cum back liao, no sound no picture hor..... :D

skykerrigan
05-04-2012, 12:56 AM
now in 深圳,staying near to 水都massage centre. any bros nearby? :D itchy!

Hi bro, you are now staying at long hua area right?

snooker
05-04-2012, 03:08 AM
Wahlau, u becum SZ expert liao, next time I go there will pm you for kangtao... ;)

Only know a bit here n there, just need to satisfy my cravings when I stop over from Hong Kong :p

adidas88
05-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Only know a bit here n there, just need to satisfy my cravings when I stop over from Hong Kong
so now u dun stop over in CP liao ?? :D

Artic
05-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Bros,

Any good leg massage with ear digging like bao zhu lin in CP near Hyatt Shenzhen?

Many thanks. :D

05-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Clean or hanky panky? :p

Hanky panky

snooker
06-04-2012, 02:27 PM
so now u dun stop over in CP liao ?? :D

CP a little too expensive..nowadays $$$ not enough :p

lonely_spirit
06-04-2012, 03:10 PM
hanky panky

好朋友 - 后海大道 (fj 488rmb)

金豆号 - 前海路 (hj 388rmb)

prcsytlover
06-04-2012, 11:00 PM
CP a little too expensive..nowadays $$$ not enough :p
CP more ex than SZ???

I thought only BBS is cheaper in SZ?

snooker
07-04-2012, 01:12 AM
CP more ex than SZ???

I thought only BBS is cheaper in SZ?

Can only afford BBS n occasional massage.. so Shenzhen is my only stop.

When go CP always follow Cash King spending in KTV n PZL, end up broke...kekekeke..:p

prcsytlover
07-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Can only afford BBS n occasional massage.. so Shenzhen is my only stop.

When go CP always follow Cash King spending in KTV n PZL, end up broke...kekekeke..:p
Ya lor ya lor..

That ck always goes KTV and PZL.. We follow also pork!
We salary man.. Not like him, pimp man, big business! Heehee

snooker
08-04-2012, 12:58 AM
Ya lor ya lor..

Kekekeke...some more my salary very low..last time enuf to eat N cheong but since inflation of food price these few years...only enuf to eat OR cheong :p

XiaoChun77
08-04-2012, 10:00 AM
I'll be in SZX via HKG from 20th till 25th April with a buddy new to SZX for purchasing.

Likely to drop by CA on 21st & 22nd April for ktv as there is not much to expect in SZX.

Any bro in town during this period of time wanna hang out together?

adidas88
08-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Ya lor ya lor..
duizzzzzzzzzz ... don know who is the salary man here ... :mad:
ppl can rent apt in cp for 寶貝 to live in ... and every mth give allowances to 寶貝 leh .. :D :D

08-04-2012, 01:58 PM
Thanks bro

Shenzhener
09-04-2012, 05:04 AM
Hi all,

I live in shenzhen for almost 2 years now, i like to relax at those massage place.
I share with you guys what i have experience.

In luohu district
Massage place hong tai yang
To get a HJ you can choose song tui in a private room
Cost of the room is 38 per hour and the song tui is 68 per hour.
Normally the massage do not include the hj but most of the girl will do it if you aske her to massage dao wei.
In this place they dont let you grab their boobs normally but depending on the feeling with you she may let you do it.
The most i got from one #869 i openned her cloth pull out her D cup and licks them.

They also have a massage that cost 298 if i am not wrong that include the HJ.

Massage place tai ping yang
TPY massage is a oil massage including a HJ
The girl there are tricky if they ask you if its your first time must say no.
They will try to ask you a 500 tips otherwise no HJ, the service include it ,so you can complain to the manager or you can accept to give her a 500 tips and after the service give her a 5 rmb tips.
#787 cute with nice boobs, my 2 cents advice accept her 500 tips and after service give her a 5 rmb tips to teach her not to cheat customers.

Futian
Shui du
Song tui in a private room most of the girl will rub you didi but to release the juice they ask to buy 4 zhong and tips 300 hundred, can negotiate to 200, if you bring cash with you no need to buy so many zhong.
Most of them let you grab their boobs
One day i got a newbie she hj me without asking to buy zhong or tips.
I heard even in the lobby some girl accept to hj you, i never try.

Yangsheng massage include a HJ in the service, price is 200 something, tips is up to you.

Spa really expensive and if you want a HJ need to tips 500-800

Zhong gang cheng
The cheapest one , also really clean and new.
The song tui only 58, a few of them will ask you to buy zhong and tips 300 especially the hong pai , my favorite is,#678 she lets you open her clothe and grab her huge D cup , her massage is also really,good.but most of them will massage your didi until the end without asking anything, but those work only in the private room.

Yangsheng massage ,oil massage including a hj

Mei rong girl, have a service that include hj but ask for 200 tips.

Spa girl really expensive and also ask for huge tips 500-800
Depend on your feeling mine let me finger her, kiss and lick her boobs.

Shui li fang
My favorite place for the song tui.
Everytime i go there i go sixth floor cinema room, 80% of the girl i got do the hj without asking , got some of my best hj ever there and the tips is up to you.
as in the cinema room the room is really dark and most of time no one there the girl let you put your hand inside her bra.

For the other i dont know i never did.

There are few other place i went but i dont know the name the chinese caratere were to complicated for me to read

kkjc
09-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Hi Bros,

Like to find out if any Bros had been to this place "美少女旗艦店", not sure if this is in SZ or CP.

Could you let me know how do they charge if you have been there.

Thanks alot in advance.

snooker
09-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Futian
Shui du
Song tui in a private room most of the girl will rub you didi but to release the juice they ask to buy 4 zhong and tips 300 hundred, can negotiate to 200, if you bring cash with you no need to buy so many zhong.
Most of them let you grab their boobs
One day i got a newbie she hj me without asking to buy zhong or tips.
I heard even in the lobby some girl accept to hj you, i never try.

Used to go Shui Du a few years ago n the price is not so steep..buy 2 zhong can HJ already..if the girl like u, can just pay rmb 100 tip...looks like now everthing price went up...only my salary stays the same :mad:

Shenzhener
10-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Used to go Shui Du a few years ago n the price is not so steep..buy 2 zhong can HJ already..if the girl like u, can just pay rmb 100 tip...looks like now everthing price went up...only my salary stays the same :mad:

Nowadays the max tip they can get is 30 rmb per zhong so for 2 zhong max they can get is 60 if you sign more you will get the difference back.
Only after 4 zhong you can tips as much as you want.

Around shui du there are many small massage place where you can get a oil massage hj for 158-168.

TheGod
10-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Hi bros

I will be staying in difu hotel at Shenzhen.

Can any kind bros advice whether the hotel spa itself got one dragon service or any nearby ?

Thanks !!

yayatiger
11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Zhong gang cheng
The cheapest one , also really clean and new.
The song tui only 58, a few of them will ask you to buy zhong and tips 300 especially the hong pai , my favorite is,#678 she lets you open her clothe and grab her huge D cup , her massage is also really,good.but most of them will massage your didi until the end without asking anything, but those work only in the private room.

Bro, where is this place?
Thanks!

tankoo
14-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Staying in SZ for 2 weeks at Asta Hotel....

Anyone here going clubs or bars tonight?

tritonrox2009
15-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Based on the recommendation of bro pete_the_fish, i too went to 港汇休闲会所 at 春风路 last night and here's the report:
Went there early at about 9+pm, early bird gets to pick more girls... i chose a big boob big eye girl, as usual, #12 - look wise 5/10 but she can really chat.

we hit it off with a good chat while she was giving me sensual massage on the back... flirting with her piano-playing fingers on my ass and balls... then comes the usual tits-massage and cold-licking front and back of my whole body... loved the tongue-action on my ass and balls.

By then, i was really enjoying it, fingering her in the process and hear she moans... she started licking my ears while i played with her C-cup boob... then she began tits-fuck me and even gave me BJ as a bonus... we finished it off when she laid by myside, giving me HJ while french-kissing me like a gf.

For a dmg of rmb208 for a 8/10 service, i find it a good bargain... thanks bro pete_the_fish. :D

sgarsemen
15-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Going SZ next month, my virgin trip to SZ... :D
Anything I should look out or after... ;)

snooker
16-04-2012, 01:06 AM

LuoHu shopping is very expensive if u don't know how to bargain/ know the price but the restaurant at 4/5 floor serves very good cantonese food..try the roast pigeon

Hua Qiang Bei(metro: same name) is shopping for men...HP, electronics, computer stuff etc...

Theme park : Windows of the world(metro: same name) n splendid China/cultural Park (metro: OCT)

BBS still can be found in Shazhui rmb150-200/shot

Dongmen (metro: LaoJie) shopping for OC- lots of clothing, girls accesorries, Hp cover , shoes..etc

Hope this will fill your afternoon when u r not at Sauna n ktvs at night:p

kkjc
16-04-2012, 03:27 PM

Bro,

Found this Forum that has quite a fair bit of info on SZ Saunas which the HKs frequent. Looks quite detail info to me as I'm also currently researching for my trip in May:D

Just a note, when they say that the SN is "機場" it meant this SN provides HJ and thru the threads provided, some of the MMs in these SN actually strip naked or half naked when they perform the HJs or sometimes BJs, also seems that quite a number of the MMs allow autoroam in the sessions.

In this site, the SNs will also list their service pricing, MMs in which shift etc etc.

Seniors,

Please do provide corrections on my info if they are incorrect. Thank you very much.

A slight correction to my info, this site also provides info on other SNs in CP etc.

Below would be the link to the site :

http://u161.com/?fromuser=smai13

pete_the_fish
16-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Based on the recommendation of bro pete_the_fish, i too went to 港汇休闲会所 at 春风路 last night and here's the report:
Went there early at about 9+pm, early bird gets to pick more girls... i chose a big boob big eye girl, as usual, #12 - look wise 5/10 but she can really chat.

we hit it off with a good chat while she was giving me sensual massage on the back... flirting with her piano-playing fingers on my ass and balls... then comes the usual tits-massage and cold-licking front and back of my whole body... loved the tongue-action on my ass and balls.

By then, i was really enjoying it, fingering her in the process and hear she moans... she started licking my ears while i played with her C-cup boob... then she began tits-fuck me and even gave me BJ as a bonus... we finished it off when she laid by myside, giving me HJ while french-kissing me like a gf.

For a dmg of rmb208 for a 8/10 service, i find it a good bargain... thanks bro pete_the_fish. :D

Wow ! you got such a good deal . That place very popular... packed to the brim on Monday afternoon when i was there last month.

Cupnoodle
17-04-2012, 10:59 AM
...BBS still can be found in Shazhui rmb150-200/shot...

Hi all, pardon me if any incorrect information as this is my first trip to Shenzhen.

To 金地 in 沙嘴: From 益田 MRT, you may either take a slow walk along 福强路 or take the motor bicycle for RMB5 to 家乐富. You would find the residential building area diagonal opposite 家乐富 at the cross junction traffic, you have to walk into the alley of this residential building. It is like the alley in Geylang, it is straight and cross street inside. Shortly you could find young gals which they would give you the code word "要不要去?" It is FF rather than ST, they offer me RMB100-120 for one shot in 35min. Chose the gal and she bring you into the building room, strip and no shower then start. The OKT observe the gals from nearby corner, and the operation time start about 2pm to late night. The gal told me they would knock off if they feel they had earned enough for the day.

FR Xiao Fen
Look: 8.5/10, sweet cute type
Boobs: B, soft and small nipple, can touch only but cannot lick or suck
Strictly not allow: French kiss, finger or lick
Condom provided
Damage: RMB100

Hope any veteran bro could list "BBS" in List of Abbreviations & Acronyms Used in SBF (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447&highlight=bbs)?

Cheers ;)

stoneman88
19-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Going to shenzhen in May for a short trip.

Will reach around a friday midnight.

Looking for a place which got full service and can stay for the night.

No luck trying hard to find a joint in the Bao An district.

Any suggestions?

wolfman2012
23-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Going to shenzhen in May for a short trip.

Will reach around a friday midnight.

Looking for a place which got full service and can stay for the night.

No luck trying hard to find a joint in the Bao An district.

Any suggestions?

If u wan full service, need dig harder, SZ is a city hard to find, even if can are usually call in & expensive ¥1k or more..
If I were u, I'll take train to CP, where full service easier to find in most HTL, SPA

SZ are more for shop, leisure & enjoyment. It hv all tat available in S'pore, but w/o e worries, filled with fun & excitement so long as u willing to pay e price.

Erotic Massage services available in selected HC, SPA. But mostly not full service. SZ can spend few days..but when talk abt "FULL SEX" u need to go more remote places

snooker
23-04-2012, 06:18 PM
If u wan full service, need dig harder, SZ is a city hard to find, even if can are usually call in & expensive ¥1k or more..
If I were u, I'll take train to CP, where full service easier to find in most HTL, SPA

SZ are more for shop, leisure & enjoyment. It hv all tat available in S'pore, but w/o e worries, filled with fun & excitement so long as u willing to pay e price.

Erotic Massage services available in selected HC, SPA. But mostly not full service. SZ can spend few days..but when talk abt "FULL SEX" u need to go more remote places

U must be joking...90% of massage joint in Shenzhen offer full service and under rmb500...unless u meant SPA which will charge around 1K n some like Shui Du n Queen SPA only offers FJ to regular client

travelcraze88
23-04-2012, 08:46 PM
U must be joking...90% of massage joint in Shenzhen offer full service and under rmb500...unless u meant SPA which will charge around 1K n some like Shui Du n Queen SPA only offers FJ to regular client

In the Singapore context. Do you consider the services offer by our Health Centers as "full service". To most of us, I think it's consider a "quick release" half past six jobs as compared to the real professional service F jobs offered in Geylang which offer full service.

Similar those massage places in SZ offer services are similar to the Spore HC. FJ r discreetly done, selection limited, less elaborate steps and time given. But still good for those who need urgent release but cannot expect the proper one dragon full service with xx steps provided by the Saunas in DongGuan like CP, CA, ZMT, HJ etc .

Most important, customers doing it in DG has much less risk of raids, peace of mind as compared to SZ.

For those who have been the two types of joints will know the mood and feeling is totally different.

One is like going to steal makan from someone's gf, the other is like going to a professionally run bath house like in Bangkok.

In that sense, wolfman is right to said that it's difficult to find full service in SZ. To date the only massage joints that offered "full service" of similar level to sauna in DG are located way out of SZ city center (ie. 关外 only).

wolfman2012
23-04-2012, 11:00 PM
In the Singapore context. Do you consider the services offer by our Health Centers as "full service". To most of us, I think it's consider a "quick release" half past six jobs as compared to the real professional service F jobs offered in Geylang which offer full service.

Similar those massage places in SZ offer services are similar to the Spore HC. FJ r discreetly done, selection limited, less elaborate steps and time given. But still good for those who need urgent release but cannot expect the proper one dragon full service with xx steps provided by the Saunas in DongGuan like CP, CA, ZMT, HJ etc .

Most important, customers doing it in DG has much less risk of raids, peace of mind as compared to SZ.

For those who have been the two types of joints will know the mood and feeling is totally different.

One is like going to steal makan from someone's gf, the other is like going to a professionally run bath house like in Bangkok.

In that sense, wolfman is right to said that it's difficult to find full service in SZ. To date the only massage joints that offered "full service" of similar level to sauna in DG are located way out of SZ city center (ie. 关外 only).

Thanks for explaining on behave, those whom really knw & tried "One Dragon / 一条龙" shld knw it's e most complete "Full Service"..those commonly found in SZ are yet to match, pretty gals mayB, can chat well but they all are Tips basis.

So far I been only to some SZ sauna, whom offer all in member service 港式, 韩式, which oledy very "comprehensive"

stoneman88
24-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Been to DG and CP before, I do not expect same level of service in SZ.

But at least can release, do not really like HJ lei.

Bo bian liao, I will just grab a taxi at the airport and ask uncle to send me to the nearest spa which is 24/7 to spend the night. Got FJ or does not matter, more important is the biz meeting in the morning in Bao An area.

travelcraze88
24-04-2012, 09:31 AM

Bo bian liao, I will just grab a taxi at the airport and ask uncle to send me to the nearest spa which is 24/7 to spend the night. Got FJ or does not matter, more important is the biz meeting in the morning in Bao An area.

In that case, you can try the massage center in this Heng Feng Hotel which is located in the Boa An District.

I was there last year and remember that their service is really not bad and have quite a few SYT to choose from. My friend food the bill then but i know it's not expensive. You can call the number provided in the website to ask about the charges "discreetly". Keke......

http://www.visitourchina.com/hotel/hengfeng_haiyue_international_hotel_shenzhen.htm

wolfman2012
24-04-2012, 11:07 PM

Don't trust taxi driver, they may bing u to "黑店" I encountered many times in many city, better be careful than b sorry.
Many Taxi driver are tips well by tis "黑店" to introduce & bring customer whom asking for good spa, or spa with full service, they speak a lot, talk great abt those "SPA" but once u go in, u are gone case... They will try to hide from letting u knw u step into "黑店" ... u may thought u find a good deal...but when billing time, it will b shocking. If u insist leaving u will see BOUNCER surrounding u, making u pay b4 u can leave. POLICE/公安 no use in China, don't think they can save u, the "黑店" very smart to cover their track, some even pay e "公安". U mayB paying e extra tips to the tai driver!
If u wan go spa, jus do some research, ask taxi driver driver u to the location...

snooker
25-04-2012, 03:46 AM

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought full service = FJ provided and Half service = only HJ :D kekekeke....

Tockkongman
30-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Hi all bros

Though i have been to SZ on numerous occassions, I have never really ventured out of my hotel (Panglin) when I am there. So I only ventured to some of the saunas that I am familiar around there (XiXiang Chun etc).

Now that i will be staying at Grand Hyatt, any bros here can provide me with some good lobangs that i can visit? I know I can still go to those MP that i frequented in XX but am hoping that if there are those whereby they provide Hongkong style massage (RMB208 +) that i can walk to from Grand Hyatt, that would be great. If you have contacts where you know of a good one that provides excellent massage plus happy endings at my hotel, that would be great. Looking forward to some of my bros' lobang.

SHalone
30-04-2012, 04:13 PM
I am in Bao An, anyone wanna to go KTV outing on 2nd may?
PM me your contact.

bret hart
01-05-2012, 10:16 AM
When I go SZ, I always go Queen's Spa for lodging and massage.

I wana venture to other similar outlets like SLF International Spa Club (Water Cube/水立方) or Oriental Palm Spring (東方棕泉).

Have any bro stayed there before. Give some advise, dun wana always go Queen Spa.

Of the 水疗会 that I stayed, I still think Guangzhou's Osotto is nicer.
BTW, i have only tried :
Zhuhai - Paradise by the sea 晴海云天
Shenzhen - Queen's Spa
CP - Silvery Holiday Spa 銀色假日
Guangzhou - Osotto (Haizhu Branch)
Guilin - 威尼士水疗休闲会所

adidas88
01-05-2012, 10:46 AM
When I go SZ, I always go Queen's Spa for lodging and massage.

I wana venture to other similar outlets like SLF International Spa Club (Water Cube/水立方) or Oriental Palm Spring (東方棕泉).

Have any bro stayed there before. Give some advise, dun wana always go Queen Spa.

Of the 水疗会 that I stayed, I still think Guangzhou's Osotto is nicer.
BTW, i have only tried :
Zhuhai - Paradise by the sea 晴海云天
Shenzhen - Queen's Spa
CP - Silvery Holiday Spa 銀色假日
Guangzhou - Osotto (Haizhu Branch)
Guilin - 威尼士水疗休闲会所
bro ... have u tried GZ 大浪陶沙水疗休闲会所 ???
it is situated at 天河区珠江新城华明路华普广场中路11号
a very big building of 3 or 4 storeys ...

Tockkongman
01-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Desperately needing bros' help out there for lobang as now I will be staying at Grand Hyatt (not from my usual Panglin Hotel), so any bros here can provide me with some good lobangs that i can visit? I know I can still go to those MP that i frequented in XX but am hoping that if there are those whereby they provide Hongkong style massage (RMB208 +) that i can walk to from Grand Hyatt, that would be great. If you have contacts where you know of a good one that provides excellent massage plus happy endings at my hotel, that would be great. Looking forward to some of my bros' lobang.

I leave at end of next week, so all info would be greatly appreciated :)

kkjc
03-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Hi Bros,

Will be in SZ from 18th May to 21st May. Would love to meet up with any bros in SZ during this period for a meal and find a place to chill hence NOT intending to check out any KTVs for this trip. :)

Any bros interested to meet up, please PM me. I will be staying in Dongmen area.

Rgds,
KKJC

rivcale
07-05-2012, 12:59 PM

Bros here, I have something to do in HK for a short day in June.
Wondering whether I should fly to HK, Macau or Shenzhen airport instead :)

Meanwhile, how to get to changping from either shenzhen airport or the Luohu borders from hk?

Thanks!

TinTin130670
07-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Bros here, I have something to do in HK for a short day in June.
Wondering whether I should fly to HK, Macau or Shenzhen airport instead :)

Meanwhile, how to get to changping from either shenzhen airport or the Luohu borders from hk?

Thanks!

From SZ airport get private car to get u to CP (abt 45min ride)...as from Luohu take "和谐号" from luohu train station to CP (abt 45mins too) :D:D

Cheers,
TinTin

BoinKING
07-05-2012, 11:37 PM
you can catch a train at luohu to dong guan..
i think about 90 rmb, takes about 30 mins.

tritonrox2009
12-05-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm in town for a few days and decided to check out a new place obtained from a friend for bonking,

it's at 广纳商务酒店 3F 乐都汇, 华强南路

there are quite a big selection of girls, all looks somewhere 19 - 25 yo, and it can get quite busy during weekends. The girls are friendly and services are pretty good. I was told that this is a very popular place for the hongkongers.

Damage: RMB458 (100 mins, 2 bonks) all-in.

Recommended... Go there early to avoid waiting for too long for a room.

sotongchew
12-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Bro, why bother to fly to SZ or Macau when you have to go HKG? You can only fly Tiger to SZ and the arrival time sucks! Plenty of flights to HKG for you to choose!

At HKG airport you can take the direct mini-coach service to CP. Fare is HKD230. Journey takes 2&half hours depending traffic conditions. Sometimes you may need to switch coach at the Shenzhen Bay checkpoint, otherwise it's a comfortable ride all the way to CP. If you have prior hotel reservation, the driver will drop you off at the hotel.

At the Luohu Checkpoint, take the train (railway, not MTR) to Dongguan station. Fare is CNY45. Journey is 35mins. I usually pay the extra CNY5 for the 1st class seat to have a little bit more comfortable ride. Btw, you have to show ID to buy ticket. Train frequency is less than hourly.

liketoroam
15-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Hello, any SGP brothers cheoging in Long Hua 龙华鎮 where Foxconn is the landmark factory? Spend a lot of time there and its rather ulu.

High Tower
16-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Brudders,
Sea world area (Snake mouth) any recommendations there? Will be there for a short trip and havent got much time to really explore.....sharing is caring. thx....

lonely_spirit
16-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Brudders,
Sea world area (Snake mouth) any recommendations there? Will be there for a short trip and havent got much time to really explore.....sharing is caring. thx....

蛇口,Shekou area is a ang mor sort of place... lots of pubs, clubs, restaurants and small saunas... What kind of recommendations you looking for? You might want to take a taxi out to Nanshan which is 10 mins away, there are more places for hanky panky, which i have mentioned before in this thread earlier on...

High Tower
17-05-2012, 07:00 AM
蛇口,Shekou area is a ang mor sort of place... lots of pubs, clubs, restaurants and small saunas... What kind of recommendations you looking for? You might want to take a taxi out to Nanshan which is 10 mins away, there are more places for hanky panky, which i have mentioned before in this thread earlier on...

Brudder, looking for good massage, b2b, bj. Any around tat area sea world?

shareshareU
17-05-2012, 01:52 PM
any bro wanna meet up on 23-25th May? SZ

lonely_spirit
18-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Brudder, looking for good massage, b2b, bj. Any around tat area sea world?

Good massage, usually dun have bj or b2b...

bj or b2b, usually gives half past six massage..

you want good massage, head to 东方雅典,at 创业路...

you want fj with light massage, go to 好朋友,at 南海大道..

you want massage with hj, go to 金逗号 at 南山大道,光彩新世纪三楼..

all within 10 mins from Shekou...

johnny88
18-05-2012, 10:17 PM
I will be in Shenzhen from 21 - 22nd. Heading back to Singapore on 23rd. Any Bro wanna meetup? Please PM and we go have some fun.

kkjc
18-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm in SZ now till 21st May. Any bros like to meet up for a meal?

I can be contacted at 155-469-673-02.

Regards,
KKJC

TonyCheong
23-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Jianshe Road/Renmin Nan Road (建设路/人民南路)
Price: ¥100-130 Asian Rate (Short Time)/¥150-300 Caucasian Rate (Short Time)
Girl Quality: 5.5-7/10
Age Group: 18-24
-Action can still be found in this area opposite Luohu Cun.
Need touts to bring you up to apartment rooms to view.
Generally safe as business is conducted very discreetly similarly like in the past.
Besides PRCs also have foreign stocks available.

Luohu Cun (罗湖村)
Price: ¥100-130 Asian Rate (Short Time)/¥150-200 Caucasian Rate (Short Time)
Girl Quality: N/A
Age Group: N/A
-At 15:00hrs totally no BBS girls loitering around the back alleys at all like in the past.
Called up a trusted mamasan and was informed nowadays business must be conducted in a very low profile mode due to frequent raids.
Action starts only at night. Returned at 19:00hrs only to see police patrolling the area.
Definitely a no go in current situation due to safety aspect.

Xiangxi Cun (向西村)
Price: ¥150 Asian Rate (Short Time)/¥150-200 Caucasian Rate (Short Time)
Girl Quality: N/A
Age Group: N/A
-At 19:30hrs totally no BBS girls loitering around the back alleys at all like in the past.
Need touts to bring you up to apartment rooms to view.
Xiangxi Cun always have better quality stocks than Luohu Cun.
Not too sure about that now.

SUMMARY: In general the BBS scene in Shenzhen, Changping and Zhuhai is nothing like when compared to 4 years ago.
Authorities are trying very hard to exterminate these low end monger places as it's too in your face and open unlike the Saunas and KTVs.
One thing for sure is the BBS price in Shenzhen and Zhuhai remained the same throughout all these years!
In 2008 it was ¥130 (Short Time). In 2012 it's still ¥130 (Short Time).
BBS price in Changping is way overpriced. Currently ¥250 (Short Time) at Swan Lake Road (Tian E Hu) BBS.
There're cheaper (lesser than ¥100) BBS places in CP but I shall not go into that as the quality is below 5/10.

Nonetheless some of the Shenzhen BBS stocks are generally very attractive and good quality.
In Changping those Eurasia (Ou Ya)/Yi Hao KTV category 4-7-10 hostesses pales in comparision which is mostly 5.5-6/10 in looks.
So enjoy these last few remaining sparodic pockets of cheap BBS in South China while it lasts!

yanz
23-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Jianshe Road/Renmin Nan Road (建设路/人民南路)
Price: ¥100-130 Asian Rate (Short Time)/¥150-300 Caucasian Rate (Short Time)

Great info pal!

TonyCheong
23-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Great info pal!

Walau bro yanz.
Very long never see you in CP liao! :mad:

Your gang quitted cheonging CP? :D

yanz
24-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Walau bro yanz.
Very long never see you in CP liao! :mad:

Your gang quitted cheonging CP? :D

Tied up with work..
maybe gonna see you this sept and oct thou cause work is bringing me to SZ.:D

nightson
25-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Any Bro in SZ over the weekends?

Will be there on Sunday morning and going over to HK on Tue...

I'll be in Louhu area.