muse bar very nice
there are many single girls

sakura258
14-11-2016, 08:04 PM
muse bar very nice

OralMaster
15-11-2016, 02:56 PM
muse bar very nice

bro how is the pick up scene in SZ? did you approach any girls? how to initiate? (buy them a drink? Tell the girl she is cute?)

jobloggs4
18-11-2016, 12:53 AM
Any kind soul who can PM me the WeChat accounts of FuRong and JSYD? Thanks!

binbin81
18-11-2016, 07:32 AM
bro how is the pick up scene in SZ? did you approach any girls? how to initiate? (buy them a drink? Tell the girl she is cute?)

Only applicable for those camp on the streets lah. Not every girls into that business though

keen1
23-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Brudders, please PM me the WeChat of Furong and JSYD please. Many thanks

Cheeky GUI
23-11-2016, 03:34 PM

hi bro from which spa are they from...?

simoncheng
26-11-2016, 12:21 PM
hi bro from which spa are they from...?

TVB HK :D

These 2 babes are TVB actresses lah..... :p

la0tig0
26-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Hi Bro, me just back from SZ luohu after 7 night stayed. Enjoyed very much and has planned for next trip on the 27 Nov. I wish I could post the Spa location map here but it might get deleted.What I can tell u here is look out for the Hotel and u will able to locate the Spa.
1) 新悦华康 - Inside the Overseas Chinese Hotel (华侨酒店)
2) 明珠 - Inside the 广珅酒店 which is just opposite nearby Best Western Felicity Hotel (富临酒店)
3) 滨濠 - Inside Sun Island Holiday Hotel (太阳城酒店)directly opposite the Furong Hotel or Sunshine Hotel
4) 迎君 - Is not inside a Hotel but just around 200 metre on the left side from the Panglin Hotel (彭年酒店)
5)景鸿 - Should name as 錦鸿- Inside a Shopping Complex just directly opposite Panglin Hotel
Hope u able to find the place and have fun.
Pls up my point if u can.:D:D:D

Thanks bro.I found no.3 with your guide. Cheers.

XuDan
26-11-2016, 05:21 PM
Thanks bro.I found no.3 with your guide. Cheers.

Are the spas still as happening as previous years or toned down version now.
Not been there since the crackdown 3 yrs ago. Not mind to make a return there if situation is back to previously.

la0tig0
27-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Just came back to hk from futian. Saw Water Cube Spa. Any FR on this place?

la0tig0
27-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Are the spas still as happening as previous years or toned down version now.
Not been there since the crackdown 3 yrs ago. Not mind to make a return there if situation is back to previously.

Pretty quiet. Maybe it's a rainy day.

Chinakid
29-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Hi Bro, me just back from SZ luohu after 7 night stayed. Enjoyed very much and has planned for next trip on the 27 Nov. I wish I could post the Spa location map here but it might get deleted.What I can tell u here is look out for the Hotel and u will able to locate the Spa.
1) 新悦华康 - Inside the Overseas Chinese Hotel (华侨酒店)
2) 明珠 - Inside the 广珅酒店 which is just opposite nearby Best Western Felicity Hotel (富临酒店)
3) 滨濠 - Inside Sun Island Holiday Hotel (太阳城酒店)directly opposite the Furong Hotel or Sunshine Hotel
4) 迎君 - Is not inside a Hotel but just around 200 metre on the left side from the Panglin Hotel (彭年酒店)
5)景鸿 - Should name as 錦鸿- Inside a Shopping Complex just directly opposite Panglin Hotel
Hope u able to find the place and have fun.
Pls up my point if u can.:D:D:D

Wah bro you been to this spas ah? Can intro which is the best value one? Thanks in advance .

Dreammer30
30-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Undecided where to go for my next China retreat. Planning for 4 days trip Sat to Tues probably in Jan. Miss the good old days of CP but seems like it's more happening in SZ. Any recommendations from season bro out there. Thanks in advance

GusHansen
01-12-2016, 07:48 AM
bro
ngkha,

can i have the contact of the sz wechat group please.
thanks in advance

Cbt5145
01-12-2016, 04:55 PM
After so long never contribute any FR, I guess it’s time for me to share a short one..and thanks to bro ngkha for the valuable info on the SPAs

On a short biz trip to Shenzhen last week, Stayed in Futian CBD area.

Went to BH, it was around 3.00pm weekday. Kind of crowded as lots of tme MMs are working.

How do I know? Well…there’s a display board showing the availability of the MMs working there.

Those in RED are currently having customer and not available and can choose from those in GREEN tag

The MMs are identified by their number. The SPA even advertised their MMs in their wechat account.

You can actually make apppointment with the MMs directly or the SPA which MM you like.

Well, I didn’t pick mine. So I asked the ‘captain’ to pick 1 for me and he got me #82.

When she netered my room, I look at her, not bad…young and slim and tall….

The massage started off with back rub for maybe around 10mins, then

She wanted to excuse herself and went out for a while and came back with few cups of water

Then she started to prepare, add some mouth wash anticeptic, I think it’s listerine into the cups filled with water.

Then the erotic massage part started, she started to get undress

Starting from the back she’ll lick you from top till bottom

Si beh song!!!

Then she’ll ask you to run around…this time front…lick top till bottom.

Your hand is free to roam anywhere you like. You can even finger her but she will not let your finger go deep.

After she done with the licking, she’’ll sit on top of your body and let her 2 melons hanging in front of your face.

You can eat suck lick…..and your hand still free do whatever you want.

From her face I can feel that she’s enjoying it too.

After 5-10mins….she’ll stop you then she’s will down down south….and start licking your didi and your balls

She’ll continue until you shot your loads into her mouth. Damn! I’m in heaven!

Then she’ll help you to clean up and get you dressed and lead you out of the room.

Damage# RMB310 + tips RMB 10 to the locker boys

I went back 2 days after to this SPA again, but this time it was too early and only 3 MMs are available, so I took 818.

They posted her picture in wechat. This girl is talkative but her sefvice is so so only

Not as good as #82.

If any of brothers out there tried any MMs that are good in service with nice figure do let me know and I’ll try it out….

That’s all from me, cheers!!

memorablez
02-12-2016, 04:13 PM
Photo looks good

mouthballs
04-12-2016, 04:38 PM
the girl look sweet to me

mailme99
05-12-2016, 01:50 AM
I am struck in Bao An Area this coming. Week. can any bro recommend where can i go for these 环保special? if not I gonna be trap in Baolilai hotel liao. Sianz.

SaintArc
05-12-2016, 03:34 PM
I am struck in Bao An Area this coming. Week. can any bro recommend where can i go for these 环保special? if not I gonna be trap in Baolilai hotel liao. Sianz.

Go take a taxi to chunfeng road go xinfu dao or any small spa..
Small spa all hv blow

binbin81
06-12-2016, 07:26 AM
Go take a taxi to chunfeng road go xinfu dao or any small spa..
Small spa all hv blow

Luohu got the best of the world, taxi just 20 mins away

Islands
07-12-2016, 04:00 PM
Just finished a SN with a 18yo SYT.
Will go KTV tonight. Any bro interested please PM me your wechat to laise.
I stayed at 洪峰酒店 春风路 罗湖, KTV is just beside it.

gspothitter
07-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Whats the damage?

suoitla
07-12-2016, 07:51 PM
Can someone give BH address?

I am staying in Futian area, only know 678 location for spa since I heard its regular spa
can someone recommend me somewhere near here to get at least pretty mei2 HJ/BJ info

Islands
08-12-2016, 02:12 AM
Whats the damage?
1300RMB for 90mins 2 shots

Ninja_Assassin
08-12-2016, 03:19 AM
1300RMB for 90mins 2 shots

That's not cheap....... almost SGP$268.00 :)

Islands
08-12-2016, 10:57 AM

Yes, it is not cheap.. china is not cheap anymore, esp pretty SYT..

binbin81
09-12-2016, 07:31 AM
Yes, it is not cheap.. china is not cheap anymore, esp pretty SYT..

That's the norm now. Unless you want streetwalker at 200. Still syt but rush and lack of services

binbin81
09-12-2016, 07:32 AM

Have to get used to it. Otherwise stay in sg for 120 mins 2Q at 300$ locally better

ribenagame
09-12-2016, 04:54 PM
apparently 678spa also got special lol

sundaysilence
09-12-2016, 05:26 PM
Hi everyone, need some information on the customs, can I come back to Shenzhen immediately after I exit luohu custom?

Cheeky GUI
09-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Hi everyone, need some information on the customs, can I come back to Shenzhen immediately after I exit luohu custom?

can... i assume u mean SZ - HK customs.... yes.. just make a u-turn...

10-12-2016, 01:48 PM
any bros in sz wanna hang out.. check out the places. i moved to hk last month, havent start to explore sz yet.

Islands
10-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Have to get used to it. Otherwise stay in sg for 120 mins 2Q at 300$ locally better

very much depends on what you want.
this trip, i went 3 diff ktv and somehow (by luck) all three night, i managed to choose girls either fresh in this trade or part timer.. i guess this period they are stressed on no money to bring back home for chinese new year..

to Fxxx part timer or fresh into market working girls is very song.. tight and wet as compared to those veteran in this trade. some artress... some do quicky.. some 风尘味重。

anyway, it is just me who like SYT and these blurr blurr and very sensitive SYT on bed.. good looking at them on bed observing their reaction, while you are do your part... LOL...

japantvb
10-12-2016, 05:52 PM
This whole week I have made arrangements for many Shenzhen and Danshui ktv, where I can see many fresh stocks roaming in the scene. They are mostly first timers who attempt to earn some extra pocket money so that they can spend a good CNY with family members where they normally are only around during these two months. If Brother like the pure innocent looking type of girls and prefers those with good girl friend feeling, this is the perfect hunting period for you. Team Phillip can help you as much as some free hotel rooms and free liquors, the rest will depends on your own willingness to take initiative in coming here to have some extraordinary fun. Just give us an WeChat ping, we will settle everything for you nicely. If you are keen to come here during the CNY period, we will be here for you too, we don't take leave during the CNY. Thank you so much for all your support !

Islands
11-12-2016, 09:59 AM
thanks for your help.
This whole week I have made arrangements for many Shenzhen and Danshui ktv, where I can see many fresh stocks roaming in the scene. They are mostly first timers who attempt to earn some extra pocket money so that they can spend a good CNY with family members where they normally are only around during these two months. If Brother like the pure innocent looking type of girls and prefers those with good girl friend feeling, this is the perfect hunting period for you. Team Phillip can help you as much as some free hotel rooms and free liquors, the rest will depends on your own willingness to take initiative in coming here to have some extraordinary fun. Just give us an WeChat ping, we will settle everything for you nicely. If you are keen to come here during the CNY period, we will be here for you too, we don't take leave during the CNY. Thank you so much for all your support !

OralMaster
12-12-2016, 05:18 AM
anybody wanna hang out on the 22nd night? KTV /massage or dinner! am just having a long transit over in SZ. last time i was in SZ was 10 years ago when i was a secondary school boy, couldn't explore those exciting places as i have no enough money and my little cock could only shoot blanks:D:D

partingcurls
12-12-2016, 09:45 PM
this trip, i went 3 diff ktv and somehow (by luck) all three night, i managed to choose girls either fresh in this trade or part timer.. i guess this period they are stressed on no money to bring back home for chinese new year..

to Fxxx part timer or fresh into market working girls is very song.. tight and wet as compared to those veteran in this trade. some artress... some do quicky.. some 风尘味重。

anyway, it is just me who like SYT and these blurr blurr and very sensitive SYT on bed.. good looking at them on bed observing their reaction, while you are do your part... LOL...

Bro can share the 3 KTV, name and location?
also damage and quality/number of girls if possible?

binbin81
13-12-2016, 07:39 AM

to Fxxx part timer or fresh into market working girls is very song.. tight and wet as compared to those veteran in this trade. some artress... some do quicky.. some ·ç³¾Î¶ÖØ¡£

Indeed it's a joy to watch the reaction of novice. Everything have to be guided which I don't mind as their fountain got unlimited supply of water as hardly into this trade. When try to source for it when I am there again for my next trip, thanks for the information given.

goldblow
22-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Hello bros! I'm presently in HK but I'm interested in the SZ scene. Anyone might be willing to take me around? Cheers!

TonyCheong2
22-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Hello bros! I'm presently in HK but I'm interested in the SZ scene. Anyone might be willing to take me around? Cheers!

Too bad I'm not in Futian this week if not sure jio you! :D

upupdowndown
22-12-2016, 07:50 PM
anyone can pm me where is BH spa and what is the chinese name? I planning to fly over tmr for a 4days/3nite solo trip. Any bro is there also can pm me.

TonyCheong2
22-12-2016, 11:21 PM
anyone can pm me where is BH spa and what is the chinese name?

Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所
深圳市, 罗湖区

upupdowndown
22-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所
深圳市, 罗湖区

Thank you bro.

TonyCheong2
23-12-2016, 12:38 AM
Thank you bro.

Please provide your humsup 摩棒 FR after visiting Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所! :eek: :p

goldblow
23-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Too bad I'm not in Futian this week if not sure jio you! :D

Haha next time lka bro; I'm in Guangdong 4 times a year.

TonyCheong2
23-12-2016, 08:35 PM
Haha next time lka bro; I'm in Guangdong 4 times a year.

Hahaha ok. :D

Now South China a bit cold man. :p

Islands
23-12-2016, 10:57 PM
Indeed it's a joy to watch the reaction of novice. Everything have to be guided which I don't mind as their fountain got unlimited supply of water as hardly into this trade. When try to source for it when I am there again for my next trip, thanks for the information given.

You are welcome bro.. I am planning for next trip now.. likely to be march 2017, hopefully I can get to bonk "freshy" again.. if got chance, we should chiong together.

procum
27-12-2016, 12:39 PM
I just came back from SZ LH. I tried a few 'spas' in LH and I must say that their standard is maintained well. At least better that SG in terms of pricing and QOS.

I will like to share one particular experience at 明珠 - Inside the 广珅酒店. The hotel had seen better days, and so does the spa. There are barely any facilities to mention about but being an old place, the customer flows like a well oiled engine.

Gals wise, 888,555 the lot, quite pretty and does what they do best. I was really bored in SZ that day after doing nothing and went to 2 different spas and gotten slightly below normal standard service, I told the captain I want big boobs gal.

The normal thing about China is that the captain is normally deaf unless you are regular and tips him regularly. The norm is to shaft the least called number in first and most of the time it is either not pretty or out of shape ones. As expected, the gal that came was not a looker and definitely have no big boobs. But she plead me to give her a try and she will work hard to please.

So instead of the usual reject and complain to captain, I took her... and it was one of my best chance taken for 2016.

She went out to bring all the stuff needed, cups of water, some plain, some mixed with Listerine and a hell lot of tissue paper. What happened next was that she transformed into a human Dyson! Suction plus catbath, she really knows how to use her lips and tongue. Really, really wet and well executed.

Now imagine this human Dyson doing the up power version on the butt and A-hole! My A** and A-hole was attacked from 3-4 position before she turn from Dyson mode to hurricane mode. The blow, balls+scrotum licking then tongue attack on the A-hole, then hurricane blow again.

She then moved to 69 position, I though so until she put her feet high up above the headboard, and start blowing me while doing mid-air pumping! I was so amazed by her acrobatic 'stunts' and her final finishing touches. CIM is a norm and she will lick the head (trust me, you can feel it) for a couple of minutes. She then put warm water in her mouth and blow somemore...washing the whole dick. She then repeat the same steps with another warm water mixed with Listerine...

This is really commando stuff... 340RMB well spent! this gem's number is 219.

SaintArc
27-12-2016, 04:25 PM
I just came back from SZ LH. I tried a few 'spas' in LH and I must say that their standard is maintained well. At least better that SG in terms of pricing and QOS.

I will like to share one particular experience at 明珠 - Inside the 广珅酒店. The hotel had seen better days, and so does the spa. There are barely any facilities to mention about but being an old place, the customer flows like a well oiled engine.

Gals wise, 888,555 the lot, quite pretty and does what they do best. I was really bored in SZ that day after doing nothing and went to 2 different spas and gotten slightly below normal standard service, I told the captain I want big boobs gal.

The normal thing about China is that the captain is normally deaf unless you are regular and tips him regularly. The norm is to shaft the least called number in first and most of the time it is either not pretty or out of shape ones. As expected, the gal that came was not a looker and definitely have no big boobs. But she plead me to give her a try and she will work hard to please.

So instead of the usual reject and complain to captain, I took her... and it was one of my best chance taken for 2016.

She went out to bring all the stuff needed, cups of water, some plain, some mixed with Listerine and a hell lot of tissue paper. What happened next was that she transformed into a human Dyson! Suction plus catbath, she really knows how to use her lips and tongue. Really, really wet and well executed.

Now imagine this human Dyson doing the up power version on the butt and A-hole! My A** and A-hole was attacked from 3-4 position before she turn from Dyson mode to hurricane mode. The blow, balls+scrotum licking then tongue attack on the A-hole, then hurricane blow again.

She then moved to 69 position, I though so until she put her feet high up above the headboard, and start blowing me while doing mid-air pumping! I was so amazed by her acrobatic 'stunts' and her final finishing touches. CIM is a norm and she will lick the head (trust me, you can feel it) for a couple of minutes. She then put warm water in her mouth and blow somemore...washing the whole dick. She then repeat the same steps with another warm water mixed with Listerine...

Normally those with pretty photos come also cannot make it.. Is photoshop
Hv u try 幸福岛 I think the girls there also pretty, service better ..

TonyCheong2
27-12-2016, 05:50 PM

She then moved to 69 position, I though so until she put her feet high up above the headboard, and start blowing me while doing mid-air pumping! I was so amazed by her acrobatic 'stunts' and her final finishing touches.

Back when full service Saunas are still rampant in South China.
AR and CIM are a common service features.

The stunt that she did I call it "360 Spider-Woman BBBJ". :p
One Sauna girl ever told me before I can assist and help to write the 40 steps sex menu for Sauna bosses hahaha. :D

ramadel
27-12-2016, 08:12 PM
SZ sounds so interesting. I want to visit at least once for the experience and tick it off my to do list. But I am holding back because of the language barrier. Can the girls and staff speak English, Malay or Thai? Those are the languages I know and my Chinese totally sucks.

TonyCheong2
27-12-2016, 11:00 PM
Can the girls and staff speak English, Malay or Thai?

Don't count on it. :p

Some may be able to converse in Cantonese.

hardpoke
27-12-2016, 11:02 PM
kaili hotel itself has a spa right? any hanky panky or just plain massage?

Cheeky GUI
27-12-2016, 11:25 PM
kaili hotel itself has a spa right? any hanky panky or just plain massage?

have pcc..... and song tui... also pcc but longer...

ngkha
28-12-2016, 10:23 PM

Posted twice

Cheeky GUI
28-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Bro, actually there are still many this types of spa at Luohu now a day. Of course Ming Zhu is one of the best. Most of the Spa damage is from RMB$248-RMB$340 which is the highest. Most Spa average damage is RMB$290. Wonder did the girl give u Mo Pang which is using her pussy to rub against your penis ? Feeling is just having sex but only outside her virginal. This service should be included for all the girls from Ming Zhu. Bro wish to get more info on Luohu Spa can refer to my past posting to add my wechat. I will pull in into the group which recently created to have fun. Most of the Spa girls look pretty & young. :D:D:D6673366734

i'd not heard of ming zhu... where is it...?

TonyCheong2
29-12-2016, 02:19 AM
i'd not heard of ming zhu... where is it...?

Very near to Luohu Border.
Do provide your humsup 摩棒 FR after trying! :p

Ming Zhu Sauna 明珠水会
深圳市, 罗湖区

SaintArc
29-12-2016, 11:01 AM
I think Ming zhu is nice but not the rub pussy with yr cock..
Every client they also rub n rub yours..
I don't like it
But their room really is e best I seen.

Xiaozhang
29-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Can anyone recommend any good BBBJ spa in nanshan area ?

upupdowndown
29-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Please provide your humsup 摩棒 FR after visiting Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所! :eek: :p

宾濠会所 girls quite chio but its only for massage/special like bbbj, done and go, not for stay as the facilities is lousy and main hall service is lousy too. If you are camping for the whole night, go for Shui Li Fang spa, it is very big and good. 98 rmb for using the facilities for 24hours, main hall service got ear cleaning, tigh, shoulder, head massage, around $76 RMB + tips i gave 50rmb. There is no free food, only free drinks but food is nice and cost around $8-10.

I also went to Haiyue spa near MRT Longhua, the hotel is good and spa is not bad too but not so many girls. Pay $138 to use facilties for 24hrs and if you spend over $168, free buffer dinner.

TomKat
30-12-2016, 05:25 AM
Normally those with pretty photos come also cannot make it.. Is photoshop
Hv u try 幸福岛 I think the girls there also pretty, service better ..

Anymore more info on 幸福岛 ?

I will be in Sheznzhen for only 2-3 days.
I am looking for TWO BBBJCIM sauna. I saw a list by Ngkha and a recommendation for Ming Zhu Sauna 明珠水会. Then I saw your post on 幸福岛 and was curious. I would like to know more like service and girls wise 幸福岛. thanks.......

Martell888
31-12-2016, 12:40 AM
Confirmed. Service standard as mentioned below. If u are first timer, you go for #83.

You can even ask for double butterfly. It's a lifetime experience. Just pay 2x service charge.:D:p

After so long never contribute any FR, I guess it’s time for me to share a short one..and thanks to bro ngkha for the valuable info on the SPAs

On a short biz trip to Shenzhen last week, Stayed in Futian CBD area.

Went to BH, it was around 3.00pm weekday. Kind of crowded as lots of tme MMs are working.

How do I know? Well…there’s a display board showing the availability of the MMs working there.

Those in RED are currently having customer and not available and can choose from those in GREEN tag

The MMs are identified by their number. The SPA even advertised their MMs in their wechat account.

You can actually make apppointment with the MMs directly or the SPA which MM you like.

Well, I didn’t pick mine. So I asked the ‘captain’ to pick 1 for me and he got me #82.

When she netered my room, I look at her, not bad…young and slim and tall….

The massage started off with back rub for maybe around 10mins, then

She wanted to excuse herself and went out for a while and came back with few cups of water

Then she started to prepare, add some mouth wash anticeptic, I think it’s listerine into the cups filled with water.

Then the erotic massage part started, she started to get undress

Starting from the back she’ll lick you from top till bottom

Si beh song!!!

Then she’ll ask you to run around…this time front…lick top till bottom.

Your hand is free to roam anywhere you like. You can even finger her but she will not let your finger go deep.

After she done with the licking, she’’ll sit on top of your body and let her 2 melons hanging in front of your face.

You can eat suck lick…..and your hand still free do whatever you want.

From her face I can feel that she’s enjoying it too.

After 5-10mins….she’ll stop you then she’s will down down south….and start licking your didi and your balls

She’ll continue until you shot your loads into her mouth. Damn! I’m in heaven!

Then she’ll help you to clean up and get you dressed and lead you out of the room.

Damage# RMB310 + tips RMB 10 to the locker boys

I went back 2 days after to this SPA again, but this time it was too early and only 3 MMs are available, so I took 818.

They posted her picture in wechat. This girl is talkative but her sefvice is so so only

Not as good as #82.

If any of brothers out there tried any MMs that are good in service with nice figure do let me know and I’ll try it out….

That’s all from me, cheers!!

ngkha
31-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Few spa young girls, infact many are young girls.673036730467305

byebyecp
31-12-2016, 03:00 AM
Many Spa girls are going back to their home town for the CNY. But still there're plenty will be staying back in SZ for their CNY. This few days quite of lots of the Spa ladies offered to open big with the customer. Of course they did not perform inside the spa but go to the Hotel. Average damage is between RMB$800-2,000.
If just book them inside the spa, only can do Huang Pao which is BBBJ with CIM and damage is between RMB$240-330.
Recently had gather many Bros from SBF joining in the wechat group. So far already have around 170 members. Bros may refer to my past posting for my wechat ID of PM me. Hope to have fun in SZ for all bros here to share info. :D:D:D

Thank you bro ngkha tip, I just went to 明珠。Tonight is crowded, as today is weekend. The service is as per what a few bros has said, price is reasonable, and the room is clean. The girl who serve me is 818, service is so so. Shall try others tomorrow

TonyCheong2
31-12-2016, 04:01 AM
宾濠会所 girls quite chio but its only for massage/special like bbbj, done and go, not for stay as the facilities is lousy and main hall service is lousy too. If you are camping for the whole night, go for Shui Li Fang spa, it is very big and good. 98 rmb for using the facilities for 24hours, main hall service got ear cleaning, tigh, shoulder, head massage, around $76 RMB + tips i gave 50rmb. There is no free food, only free drinks but food is nice and cost around $8-10.

I also went to Haiyue spa near MRT Longhua, the hotel is good and spa is not bad too but not so many girls. Pay $138 to use facilties for 24hrs and if you spend over $168, free buffer dinner.

Thumbs up for the FR! :)

Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所 is humsup joint so facilities cannot be compared to Shui Li Fang Spa and Queen Spa. They are clean joints. :D

Up you my 2 humble rep points. :)

TonyCheong2
31-12-2016, 04:07 AM
Thank you bro ngkha tip, I just went to 明珠。Tonight is crowded, as today is weekend. The service is as per what a few bros has said, price is reasonable, and the room is clean. The girl who serve me is 818, service is so so. Shall try others tomorrow

Massage joints sure very packed on weekends with mostly local and Hong Kong punters! :D
On Sunday after 8pm the crowd will dissipate.

Cbt5145
31-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Bro,
Ming Zhu SPA....the location is it opposite Shangri-la Louhu station?

byebyecp
31-12-2016, 09:28 AM
Yes 明珠 is just around the station, near 和平路

daviddavid
31-12-2016, 11:03 AM
Going to SZ Louhu this coming Wednesday. Heard samsters from HK many new young and pretty girls heading down to work in the BBBJ spa after the Moon Cake festival. Interested brothers can mes me to cheong together there. Will be heading down to 沙湾 KTV for few days. KTV there open from 2pm-4am. Of course many young mm start working at 2pm. RMB $300 for 3 hours including 1 shot either inside the toilet or upstair room. KTV room and beer will share among all samsters around RMB$150 each. I won't post any picture nowadays because I'm not oke or agent. :D:D:D

Bro, can pass me the 沙湾 KTV contacts? I thought 300 is just for siting, need to top up if want 1 shot?

upupdowndown
31-12-2016, 08:25 PM
Thumbs up for the FR! :)

Bin Hao Sauna 宾濠会所 is humsup joint so facilities cannot be compared to Shui Li Fang Spa and Queen Spa. They are clean joints. :D

Bro they are not really clean lol, they still does hj but the girls there is nego if you want their service in your hotel but its expensive, i paid 1k rmb for 2hours 2 shot, they have real gf feel thou lol.

TonyCheong2
31-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Bro they are not really clean lol, they still does hj but the girls there is nego if you want their service in your hotel but its expensive, i paid 1k rmb for 2hours 2 shot, they have real gf feel thou lol.

Oh by right those clean spas not suppose to provide extras but in China nothing is impossible hahaha! :D

Haha every individual's preference is different. :p

¥1000 for 2 Hours/2 Shots is not exactly cheap but if you enjoy yourself then that's all that matters.
Most importantly the masseuse never fly you aeroplane and waste your time.

bonkhq69
31-12-2016, 11:34 PM
thanks for the good job. keep it up!!

Cheeky GUI
01-01-2017, 01:07 AM
big spas like queen and SLF have special also lah..

either in a room they massage u then they will pop the golden question..

or in a room sit on massage chair u ask for song tui... basically is massage your whole leg then occasionally slip their hands into ur shorts to massage ur dick and balls.... normally is need to extend to 3 sessions then they will finish u off... otherwise is just like teasing... but damn shiok... cos ur dick erect then go limp then erect then go limp again...

TonyCheong2
01-01-2017, 06:48 PM
cos ur dick erect then go limp then erect then go limp again...

Hahaha really testing one's will power! :eek: :p

upupdowndown
02-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Hahaha really testing one's will power! :eek: :p

erm i never once errect lol... it not enough for me to errect haha unless she strip infront of me.... but SLF have really pretty ladies

laoway
03-01-2017, 02:19 AM
Bro, who know where in SZ have saunas ? which hotels?
thank you

TonyCheong2
03-01-2017, 03:53 AM
Bro, who know where in SZ have saunas ? which hotels?
thank you

Read the Shenzhen thread (https://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?p=15488497#post15488497) for more info.

TonyCheong2
03-01-2017, 03:55 AM
erm i never once errect lol... it not enough for me to errect haha unless she strip infront of me.... but SLF have really pretty ladies

Hahaha maybe you cheong too much already! :eek: :p

funny_man
04-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Any bros can advise the address of 幸福岛

I will be staying at Longhua area, any sauna to recommend around this area?

byebyecp
05-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Just back from Shenzhen for a 2 nights happy new year binge. I have tried 明珠and 宾濠会所 massage, I have to say the former is much better than the 2nd. However that is based on my mei mei experience.

I have paid a taxi driver to bring us to find one dragon service in Shenzhen, we found one in Silver Lake 银湖. Did not manage to enter as we are short of time for new year celebration. By the look when we went inside, should not be fake!

Despite against the will of the taxi driver, we went to 沙湾 KTV 金公主。 Not bad...nice experience. The gers tips is RMB 200 for 1.5 hour, any extension is another 200. When the ger sit with you, you can request ST for additional RMB 100. Package back is RMB 1200. Nice!

Conclusion: After this trip, we are not going back to CP, stay at Shenzhen to explore!

TonyCheong2
06-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Bro byebyecp,

Good update on Shenzhen KTV and Sauna scene! :)

civic_jerk
10-01-2017, 07:48 AM
Hi all, have anyone tried the massage next to dong hua holiday inn? Is this a clean joint?

Crazy1982
10-01-2017, 10:34 PM
Usually i would stay at Kaili hotel at guomao , the spa below has happy ending ...

procum
11-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Yeah, the gals there will all do rub pussy... i opt out from that one as I am more Kiasi. 明珠 - Inside the 广珅酒店 all accessible via the underpass. You go to Louhu MRT, go towards the underpass to Shangri-La hotel, first left turn. The hotel is on your right side when you come out from the underpass.

surfer888
11-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Hi all, have anyone tried the massage next to dong hua holiday inn? Is this a clean joint?

It's called 海韵轩、handjob place with model quality. However, not cheap... Around rmb 400 per session.

Hitch a ride on an ebike for rmb 5 or Take a 10-15 min walk up towards 南山市场 and a few saunas there that will do BBBJ CIM for less than rmb 400.

surfer888
11-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Can anyone recommend any good BBBJ spa in nanshan area ?

Near 南山市场 quite a few.

surfer888
12-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Luohu itself got more than hundred Spa and over 10,000 of BBBJ with CIM girls. Damage is between RMB$238- $350 for 60min - 90min.
I've went there since April and now every month will be there. Got the feeling as past CP. Bros interested can refer back to my past postings or add my wechat id to join in the SZ group chat. :D:D:D

Haha... Agreed! Luohu and Futian definitely many many more than Nanshan. Nanshan is backwater compared to the other two. Nanshan is more for local patronage so don't be surprised when they don't know where you're from when u whip out your passport to register at the front desk after midnite.

Upz 14pts for a fellow SZ chiongster!

memorablez
12-01-2017, 10:11 PM
Haha... Agreed! Luohu and Futian definitely many many more than Nanshan. Nanshan is backwater compared to the other two. Nanshan is more for local patronage so don't be surprised when they don't know where you're from when u whip out your passport to register at the front desk after midnite.

Nanshan Area really for the locals? I like to stay at 1 of the hotel in Nanshan facing the sea , which provides shuttle bus to Shekou Ferry, but does agree that its far when you bring the KTV gals back from Lohu... Dint try any SN from Nanshan area though :D

TonyCheong2
12-01-2017, 10:48 PM
I like to stay at 1 of the hotel in Nanshan facing the sea, which provides shuttle bus to Shekou Ferry, but does agree that its far when you bring the KTV gals back from Lohu...

Yes too far and KTV hostess may not want to follow you back. :)

surfer888
12-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Nanshan Area really for the locals? I like to stay at 1 of the hotel in Nanshan facing the sea , which provides shuttle bus to Shekou Ferry, but does agree that its far when you bring the KTV gals back from Lohu... Dint try any SN from Nanshan area though :D

Sounds like you are staying in Shekou, which is the furthest part of nanshan near 海上世界. Your hotel sounds like 南海酒店 at Shekou. That place even worse and further... It's a place for western expats and the many mp around that area only gives hj for high prices... Mostly out to con westerners. But for those that can only speak English, this place might not be so bad... The wls around that area can speak a bit of English.

Nanshan proper is about a 10-15min can ride out from Shekou.

surfer888
12-01-2017, 10:58 PM
Yes too far and KTV hostess may not want to follow you back. :)

Agreed! Sure won't follow unless you giving a super big fat tip. I tried bringing from futian to nanshan which is a shorter journey and mostly not successful as well.

TonyCheong2
12-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Agreed! Sure won't follow unless you giving a super big fat tip. I tried bringing from futian to nanshan which is a shorter journey and mostly not successful as well.

Haha Futian even nearer to Nanshan but still far! :D

memorablez
12-01-2017, 11:11 PM
I usually stayed at Hilton if i stay at Nanshan area, dint try any SN around that area before to be honest. Hmmm maybe Im lucky, so far i wasnt rejected by any gals to come back to my hotel :D
But i like staying this area as near that ''HAI SHANG SHI JIE'' quite alot of place to eat and chill, also shekou ferry is convenient to go HKIA or HKG for lunch then back though the terminal is super crowded :D :D :D

funny_man
12-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm in Longhua now, any sauna recommendations?

Xiaozhang
13-01-2017, 12:38 PM

Any good BBBJ CIM joints you can recommendation in Futian ?

binbin81
13-01-2017, 07:45 PM

Any good BBBJ CIM joints you can recommendation in Futian ?

Thanks for the tips

trans5425
15-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Haha... Agreed! Luohu and Futian definitely many many more than Nanshan...

We spent 4D3N in Louhu and there is so many joints we are unable to visit them all. Only managed 15 spas + 2 ktv during our trip.

TonyCheong2
15-01-2017, 07:24 PM
We spent 4D3N in Louhu and there is so many joints we are unable to visit them all. Only managed 15 spas + 2 ktv during our trip.

Hahaha damn power within 4D/3N can tour so many spas! :D

http://i.imgur.com/b1cIs.gif

makeubark
16-01-2017, 04:12 AM
Major props to King Phillip @Japantvb. I was in Shenzhen for about 2 weeks and he really really took care of me. He has lots of solid connections in the area KTV mgrs and mami's. He gave me lots of help in looking for the KTVs of my liking and Sauna girls of my liking. His prices are also very very good.

I look like a "good boy" so many of the Sauna MM's get comfortable with me. A few had said that I had a good agent (Phillip) to get low prices on the booking. They even showed me their WeChat bookings (which is probably a unforgivable sin), so I knew what other agents were charging and his was always among the lowest. On top of that, Phillip is the only agent I know that also includes a free car ride to the MM and back.

He always gave me different options with opinions on where I should go. I feel that I was really able to maximize my fun with the amount of money that i had. He knew that I am not a big spender, but he treated me like a vip. I definitely would recommend him. Thanks bro!

Dirk Kuyt
16-01-2017, 04:43 AM

Are you the guys who posted the FRs in the SZ/ZH/DG wechat group?
Very interesting. :D
I'm amazed the girls actually let you take photos & videos of them.

binbin81
16-01-2017, 07:29 AM
[QUOTE=Dirk Kuyt;15537304]Are you the guys who posted the FRs in the SZ/ZH/DG wechat group?
Very interesting. :D
I'm amazed the girls actually let you take photos

ahboi123
17-01-2017, 12:53 PM
In sz now. Anyone wanna play together? I know some spas and streetwalker though.

Will be great if someone able to add me to wechat group too!

SSTing
18-01-2017, 12:31 AM
[QUOTE=makeubark;15537294]** His prices are also very very good.

**/QUOTE]

yes indeed his pricing is very very good.. 2 to 3 times the market rate :mad:

ben1984
18-01-2017, 03:52 AM
how to join the sz group chat ?

binbin81
18-01-2017, 08:07 AM
how to join the sz group chat ?

Someone would invite you in if you are active

memorablez
18-01-2017, 02:23 PM
Can inalso join the wechat group? Haha

ahboi123
18-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Went 雅苑 养生馆 yesterday night. Located 50m away from 赤尾 station exit C.

Dmg 318¥ ( Usual 298, haven't cny want play up price. )

This place not much facilities. Basically just shoot and go. Or if you want can sleep in their room. Not much ppl.

Girls are normal. Nothing to shout.

Package includes 1 CIM + 1 HJ within 90mins. That's the only good thing if you can cum twice.

Rtf? Maybe not. Prefer Spa with good facilities to relax and enjoy.

binbin81
19-01-2017, 06:16 PM

You could try?

memorablez
19-01-2017, 08:32 PM
You could try?

How bro? :D

u23723
22-01-2017, 08:12 AM

interested to join as well :)

binbin81
23-01-2017, 06:57 AM
interested to join as well :)

No one approached you ?

japantvb
28-01-2017, 02:09 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/2vhx10n.jpg

Another great year is coming to an end, Team Phillip would like to express our gratitude & thankfulness for all your support in 2016 and looking forward to an even greater Fire Rooster year of 2017. 2016 was a significant year with all the historical events such as BREXIT, US election, Syria Civil War, Turkey Coup, etc etc, where Team Phillip hopes we have also successfully make a tiny indent in the history of Asean entertainment scene, we will definitely aim to do better in 2017 and hope for your continual support.

Now, let us celebrate this exciting, colorful, grand, magical New Year with a great big smile. Wishing you a year full of happiness and prosperity.

traveller97
30-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Has anyone stayed in Crowne Plaza Luohu and enjoyed the spa and massage there? Any feedback will be appreciated.

SSTing
30-01-2017, 03:35 PM

** we have also successfully make a tiny indent in the history of Asean entertainment scene, we will definitely aim to do better in 2017 and hope for your continual support.

Now, let us celebrate this exciting, colorful, grand, magical New Year with a great big smile. Wishing you a year full of happiness and prosperity.[/QUOTE]

which ASEAN city do you operate in ? :confused:

owl888
02-02-2017, 12:07 AM
I am planning to go SZ this month. As the flight will arrive late so plan to stay in a clean spa overnight. Besides Queen spa in Xiang Xi Road, any good and value $$$ spa nearby?

We want to have good night sleep like those spas I have visited like in Macau or Guangzhou Blue Coast spa Club that have sleeping quarters instead of sleeping on the couch in the hall which is uncomfortable!

Appreciate bros here to share, pm me thanks!

tooday
09-02-2017, 09:24 PM
CNY is just round the corner and many girls have went back to their home town for celebration. I'll be going after CNY on the 8 Feb for 6 nites stay. Bros may PM me for the SZ wechat group to share info. :D:D:D

Pls also up my point if possible.

i'm not frequently to SZ, can i join the wechat group?

japantvb
11-02-2017, 01:29 PM

FEB MIX K PARTY
After few months of efforts in setting up the mixed K in Danshui area for our lone ranger brothers, we are now providing mixed k businesses at Huizhou flower street and Shenzhen too. Anytime when you are alone and feel like joining us for mixed k you are welcome to do so. Please contact Team Phillip, we will be ready for you at all time.

The Lantern Festival just passed, it's time for most of the ladies to come back to work. Every year this time, there are tons of fresh new ladies coming out from the villages after their good mates went back and show off what they can earn for a living in the cities. Most of them are still obedient as they are still fresh in this trade. Brother, if you are keen for such stocks it is time to plan your trip. Contact Team Phillip for more details, we can arrange mixed K when you have small number of pax.

OUR Feb Mix K Party15-16 SZ
17- DS
22-26 SZ
24-25 DS

Islands
11-02-2017, 02:38 PM
My next happy session: 1-5 Mar is approaching.
PM me if you wanna join me for K.. thanks

trans5425
12-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Wat is Mix K Party?

TonyCheong2
12-02-2017, 10:15 PM
Wat is Mix K Party?

A Mix KTV Party is usually organised by an agent or event planner whereby he/she mix and match different individuals to form a KTV session.
Most of the time the participants are strangers to each other and may come from different nationalities and background.

Those who join Mix KTV Party are predominantly lone wolfs looking for a livelier party atmosphere or for cost savings.
There are pros and cons with Mix KTV Party.
Some folks may like it while some may dislike it. :)

tooday
12-02-2017, 11:43 PM
A Mix KTV Party is usually organised by an agent or event planner whereby he/she mix and match different individuals to form a KTV session.
Most of the time the participants are strangers to each other and may come from different nationalities and background.

Those who join Mix KTV Party are predominantly lone wolfs looking for a livelier party atmosphere or for cost savings.
There are pros and cons with Mix KTV Party.
Some folks may like it while some may dislike it. :)

how to i contact team philip? Thanks.

TonyCheong2
13-02-2017, 12:25 AM

Hahaha you damn funny leh. :p

Why don't you PM him yourself? :D

Hurricane88
13-02-2017, 07:36 AM

Post in this thread...:)

lister_
13-02-2017, 09:47 PM
hey guys, i've a quick question

does Queen Spa do HJ/BJ? I intend to be going tomorrow, but i'm not sure if it's worth the time

lister_
15-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Just left SZ, but paid a visit to BH on my last night

The mechanical efficiency with which the captain directed me to a room suggested that he was going to shaft me with a shitty MM, but as she (#62) came into the room, i figured out that i would definitely pay good money to experience the better ones.

Looks: 7/10 (never had a thing for fake eyelashes or hair extensions, but just being picky)
Figure: 7/10 (C-cup breasts, very smooth skin and legs. Slightly meaty but I guess that works)

her voice was a major turn on. Hearing her speak was like listening to the nectar of the goddesses, but I digress. Massage was so-so. There were a couple of times where she used one hand and fiddled with her phone with the other but these were mostly intermittent. Was I really there for the massage? I don't think so.

As she massaged my thighs and began stroking my dick, I began thinking about how it felt like she was obviously working, but still doing a good enough job for me to forget about all the bullshit in life. There was ample eye contact as she stood in front of me and undressed, and that lovely voice pretty much left me paralysed as I stood dare gawking at her tits while she said things to me which I have no idea about (my mandarin is like, fail/10)

I was a little peeved that she left her skirt on, and as I told her to remove her skirt, she got off the bed and asked me why I'd like her skirt removed, as though I was her stepfather who just copped a feel. No sweetie, your skirt, not your panties. I'm sure I said 裙 and not 内裤 even with my B4 in chinese.

Despite these shortcomings, I willingly let her whisk me away as she rubbed her tits in my face and licked my body. I was so lost in the feeling of having a stranger sliding her bare body up and down mine that at one point of time she picked up my hands and pretty much ordered me to cup her tits, as though she was insulted I wasn't paying enough attention to them.

Without warning, she slipped her head between my legs and began licking my dick. I stared at the bare ceiling and pondered how every decision in my life had led up to this moment where I have a MM only known by her number running her tongue in circles around my foreskin, before slipping her tongue beneath and deftly flicking against my head. It felt great, no doubt - but unfortunately she progressed to jacking me off and sucking my cock. With the ease of a gymnast, she swept her legs over my head in the 69 and thrust her wet 内裤-clad cunt in my face and began pumping away at my dick.

Oh, at that moment, how I wish I studied harder for my chinese O levels, at least enough for me to know how to say "take my dick all the way down your mouth, I want to feel you choking on it, please" in mandarin.

Unfortunately no such fantasy transpired.

She switched between 69 and kneeling between my legs while working hard for her money, and I felt reality slipping away from my senses as the time felt like it was crawling to a halt.

Until she stopped.

你好厉害!

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I apologised in mandarin. She suggested a couple of things, which I've no idea what she meant, but I reckoned she was complaining about me taking too long to cum? and her hands/mouth were tired. No idea. Truth be told I was kinda holding back on cumming just to fuck with her.

She laid by my side and allowed me to gently run my fingers up and down her back. Along the curves on her milky skin, I pictured the Bedouins of the Sahara leading their camels up and down the sand dunes or the eskimos in Alaska traversing rugged ice peaks, and how unlucky they are not to get blown by a Spa Hostess.

Before long, she got back to the BBBJ, and without holding back, the CIM came shortly after. I would probably rank it as a good orgasm, definitely beats jacking off alone. What made it worthwhile was her not flinching one bit as I ejaculated in her mouth; I could even feel her throat muscles clenching, whether out of disgust or swallowing. No idea.

Quick summary

Facilities: 5/10 (I mean, it's just a place to shower)
Room: 5/10 (ain't a hotel)
Massage: 8/10 (pretty good)
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Attitude: 6/10 (meh)
GFE: 2/10 (fake moaning, wasn't too fake to destroy the illusion, but still mechanical nonetheless. It should be noted that it's hard to have chemistry with someone of a totally different language and culture, so probably better luck with good mandarin)
HJ: 9/10 (way better than me doing it myself)
BBBJ: 9/10
RTF: fuck no

Without getting too detailed about this. I have just a couple of further points

1) I genuinely enjoyed myself.
2) #62 was probably a lower-tier girl, and if she was, the higher-tier ones must be goddesses. Probably a better idea to make a date beforehand.

Total damage: 310 + 50 for the locker boys.

Given what I've read about this place, I'd legitimately pay good money to take a top-tier girl back to a fancy hotel and bang her brains out. Unfortunately, it probably isn't allowed, and my mandarin isn't good enough to convince them otherwise without taking me in the stairwell and shooting me.

cuppam1982
19-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Any good place near or at
板田
Area?

Hanoimaw
21-02-2017, 05:35 PM
is there something happening in SZ now? I just checked into a hotel and they were asking this and that and saying all pple in the room must be registered.

sohbuckkong
22-02-2017, 12:18 AM
Yeah, the gals there will all do rub pussy... i opt out from that one as I am more Kiasi. 明珠 - Inside......

Hi, when u mention "all do rub pussy", r u referring to all the girls in 明珠 , or most ,or all the MPs .

I'm a great fan of rub pussy. Ive been to macau, zhuhai, panyu and guangzhou but I've not been to shenzhen but will surely go.

I'm glad that the price of this service is still only 310rmb as about 7yrs ago in zhuhai, I pd 300rmb for a one dragon service, including fj from " bu bu kau" or POPOKO. At that time the service was vv gd.

Islands
22-02-2017, 10:56 AM
is there something happening in SZ now? I just checked into a hotel and they were asking this and that and saying all pple in the room must be registered.

May I know which hotel you are staying now? I am going next week, will avoid it.

axpert
24-02-2017, 01:00 PM
HI..
I will be travelling to SZ from Hong KOng this coming Sat in the evening time. Will be checking in any spa to stay for the night. If any of you guys got any plan that i can tag along, kindly pm me.. Ill join you guys,, hehehehhe.:p

Or any good advise do pm me cause Im new to SZ. Thanks in adavnce... Cheers!!! :p

Islands
24-02-2017, 04:10 PM
HI..
I will be travelling to SZ from Hong KOng this coming Sat in the evening time. Will be checking in any spa to stay for the night. If any of you guys got any plan that i can tag along, kindly pm me.. Ill join you guys,, hehehehhe.:p

Or any good advise do pm me cause Im new to SZ. Thanks in adavnce... Cheers!!! :p

I will be reaching SZ on 1/March, around noon time. If you are still around, we can go KTV together. PM me if you are interested and still around then. 8)

axpert
24-02-2017, 04:25 PM
I will be reaching SZ on 1/March, around noon time. If you are still around, we can go KTV together. PM me if you are interested and still around then. 8)

Aiyoo. I'll be leaving for Guanzhou on 27th... 😂 will join u on my next trip to SZ.😊

homemp3
24-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Any recommendation for ML at 水立方 or 太平洋

JadeBird
24-02-2017, 10:24 PM

Dunno whether any special event happening....... but lately seemed to have increase in Gong An presence in Shenzhen. In some places they also have armoured police vehicles stationed there.

JadeBird
24-02-2017, 10:27 PM
HI..

Be prepared for long waiting time at the border crossing as usually saturdays and sundays are supercrowded with people travelling on both sides.

Islands
28-02-2017, 11:07 AM

Finally the long waiting is over, I will be traveling to China tomorrow but I will do slightly diff this round, planning to go hotspring in between KTV/SN. Thus, I will give DS a miss for his round and focusing in SZ only.

If you happen to be around at SZ on 1 Mar and 3-5 Mar, PM me if you want some fun together.. PM me your wechat and see ya..

Islands
07-03-2017, 11:17 AM
Finally the long waiting is over, I will be traveling to China tomorrow but I will do slightly diff this round, planning to go hotspring in between KTV/SN. Thus, I will give DS a miss for his round and focusing in SZ only.

If you happen to be around at SZ on 1 Mar and 3-5 Mar, PM me if you want some fun together.. PM me your wechat and see ya..

This trip I tried a half Russian half Chinese FL SN girl, she is the catch of this trip. 18-19 years old only... rmb1700/90/2shots (most agents adv at this rate or some reseller rate is higher). I got 100 discount from my agent as I am his 常客), went to 2 KTVs in SZ, went it HZ for hotspring with a girl in between 2KTV, last night decided in very last minutes, made a detour to DS 翡翠KTV。
Overall, quite a sextifying trip... 8)

This time, I dun have time and bullets to try KB/BBBj joints.. too many things to do, too little bullets to spare.. LOL

spockman
07-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Hi bros

I will be travelling to Shenzhen from 24th to 27th Mar.
Looking for bros to join me.
On my list will be trips to sauna and ktv. We would be able to drop by HK also for a day if time permits.

Those who are interested to tag along may pm me for more details. Thx.

subcon82
08-03-2017, 05:43 PM
This trip I tried a half Russian half Chinese FL SN girl, she is the catch of this trip. 18-19 years old only... rmb1700/90/2shots (most agents adv at this rate or some reseller rate is higher). I got 100 discount from my agent as I am his 常客), went to 2 KTVs in SZ, went it HZ for hotspring with a girl in between 2KTV, last night decided in very last minutes, made a detour to DS 翡翠KTV。
Overall, quite a sextifying trip... 8)

This time, I dun have time and bullets to try KB/BBBj joints.. too many things to do, too little bullets to spare.. LOL

wah bro so expensive ah? but if standard pricing is approx what range

Islands
09-03-2017, 10:09 AM
wah bro so expensive ah? but if standard pricing is approx what range

Dun understand this qns bro! Can u rephrase it?

Anyway, to me, she was the catch of this trip, so price vs age vs look vs svc, she was worth it.

subcon82
10-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Dun understand this qns bro! Can u rephrase it?

Anyway, to me, she was the catch of this trip, so price vs age vs look vs svc, she was worth it.

Bro sorry i didnt read properly. cause u mention u got discount from agent as u are his 常客. but @ 1700rmb like painful sia.

countryman
10-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Just returned recently from trip to SZ n DS with my khakis... We were all very happy with good job done by IMAGOO (ah mun). All KTVs, hotels, transport n gals were very well organized with no hiccups n with no hidden cost! Everything was transparent.
Would definitely go back to them again for our next trip! :)

rooney8888
12-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Any brothers can hook me up with some SZ sauna wechats? I'm heading in nxt nxt week and i've got a short 3 hour window to have fun! Any joints near luohu immigration checkpoint will be appreciated!

cattanacio
12-03-2017, 10:42 PM
after reading pages of thread here

i summarize

sz mostly is bbbj and cim joint,
so far bin hao seems have good record and pretty girls, cmiiw

1. can let me know direction to bin hao spa / massage joint?

2. can i use condom during the treatment, if i dunwant bbbj ?

3. where to find place with FJ in sz , and how much is the budget?
(around 20ish girl)

4. i assume ktv is not really a safe place in sz, if there is, can some sbf recommend me which ktv to try, single person here, and how much is the standard budget to get young girls like below 30 y.o ?

5. lastly, please recommend me some girl number and the spa place, first timer in sz...

Handsomeboi96
12-03-2017, 11:44 PM
Hello all gonna be staying in Shenzhen for two months. Anyone know the location of the Sauna which provide FJ and the usual rate (like how Long, how much, how many shot)? How to get freelance girls there for reasonable but high quality? I heard from one Friend you can go to some sauna then got one whole line up to choose the girls like the rush hour scene haha..

Feifang
13-03-2017, 05:19 PM
Hello all gonna be staying in Shenzhen for two months. Anyone know the location of the Sauna which provide FJ and the usual rate (like how Long, how much, how many shot)? How to get freelance girls there for reasonable but high quality? I heard from one Friend you can go to some sauna then got one whole line up to choose the girls like the rush hour scene haha..

Add our Wechat : xiaoyan311203,feifan7387 for more info :D

Islands
18-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Planning for next trip. 8-13 Jun, days fixed, 2days SZ and 3 days DS. Chiong ah..... again.... LOL... who wanna chiong with me just PM me, I have 3 bro confirmed (inc me)... LMAO...

Feifang
18-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Hey guys, just for your info that we have MIX KTV daily in ShenZhen Louhu! Just add our wechat for more info! Thx! :D Wechat : xiaoyan311203,feifan7387 thx :D

guyhere
22-03-2017, 01:26 AM
hi all bros, going to be in sz for a few days for work. virgin trip to sz.

unfortunately will be staying near bao'an area near the airport. any place to recommend?

how far is my area to BH spa?

thanks in advance.

TonyCheong2
22-03-2017, 04:12 AM
unfortunately will be staying near bao'an area near the airport. any place to recommend?

how far is my area to BH spa?

Bin Hao Sauna is at Luohu District.
You say far from Baoan District or not leh? :p

guyhere
23-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Bin Hao Sauna is at Luohu District.
You say far from Baoan District or not leh? :p

Hmm not much of a choice then. Can only go when I have more time. Thank you ah hia.

japantvb
23-03-2017, 11:38 AM
Hmm not much of a choice then. Can only go when I have more time. Thank you ah hia.

Baoan area still have many FL full service girls 1200RMB onwards with 90 min two shots, room provided.

Feifang
23-03-2017, 12:17 PM
Hey bros, anyone wanna join our mix K? Just for your info, from tomorrow until the end of month, there will be Mix KTV at SHENZHEN & DANSHUI. Welcome all bros to join our party. Thank you! Add our wechat now for more info! Wechat : xiaoyan311203 ,feifan7387 :D :D

huan
23-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Hello bros, am alone on Shekou for one night staying near sea world. Been reading up the thread and seems like all the actions are at louhu or futian. Any recommendation around shekou? Virgin trip in SZ for me bros hahahaa

japantvb
23-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Hello bros, am alone on Shekou for one night staying near sea world. Been reading up the thread and seems like all the actions are at louhu or futian. Any recommendation around shekou? Virgin trip in SZ for me bros hahahaa

If feel too far to luohu or futian, interested in fl 90min two shots, transport pick up to mm place, room provided?

guyhere
23-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Just got to sz. Seems like the place I'm staying at really not much action.

Guess I'm heading to luohu instead.

sundial
24-03-2017, 02:14 AM
Bro, in SZ every where also have the BBBJ with CIM Spa. PM for the Spa location if interested. :D:D:D

At Futian area where is a good place,

cattanacio
24-03-2017, 03:38 AM
So after reading this forum n my trip to sz, i went to try few sauna like BH, golden yudu and furong lotus spa

Fr coming soon, but what makes me wonder is
All the spas that i tried with all different girl, none of them did bbbj and cim service

They only do hj, and when i ask all give same answer that they never do such things as bbbj n cim. Sad..

Is that normal? Or do i need to request or pay more tips?

They allow roam n fingering though...but they still put the clothes on except when they do BM...

daddyO
25-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Bro just needed some help. Am going to sz this Sunday , my first trip there! I am going to look for 奶妈. Does anyone have any info or encounter this service of lactating wet nurses for adult? If you have I appreciate your reply! Thks

Feifang
27-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Light up your night bros! Just for your info that tomorrow, there's mix KTV in Shenzhen. Add our wechat now for more info! Wechat : xiaoyan311203,feifan7387

JuzOldGuy
29-03-2017, 11:44 PM
what should one do to get some action in Shenzhen when one don't speak a word of Chinese? help needed!!
:confused:

Kittenz
30-03-2017, 01:58 AM
what should one do to get some action in Shenzhen when one don't speak a word of Chinese? help needed!!
:confused:

get friendly with your hand hahah...seriously either pay for some of do lots of self research, who has time to spoon feed you if you dont have to to self help

guyhere
01-04-2017, 03:11 AM
well only free now to write a quick FR.

went to BH and MZ on my last trip. very SOP, procedure almost like the spas in JB & KL that i've been to previously, except that no full service.

felt nothing much really, maybe cos i wasn't really expecting much, just wanted to quick release. :o

but at around S$65 per pop, sure cheap.

TonyCheong2
01-04-2017, 02:40 PM
well only free now to write a quick FR.

went to BH and MZ on my last trip. very SOP, procedure almost like the spas in JB & KL that i've been to previously, except that no full service.

felt nothing much really, maybe cos i wasn't really expecting much, just wanted to quick release. :o

but at around S$65 per pop, sure cheap.

In terms of value JB and KL Spas are better at RM238/S$80 for full service. :p

guyhere
03-04-2017, 10:29 PM
In terms of value JB and KL Spas are better at RM238/S$80 for full service. :p
definitely. when i said cheap, that was in relative to the FS price that's going around in SZ. didn't have time to explore much mainly because i'm too far away from all the action.

theking
05-04-2017, 06:00 PM
I am now in SZ. Anyone having party here?

tac90
05-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Im at SZ too. Looking for some fun, drinks,ktv?? My kik ID: tacc90

japantvb
06-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Im at SZ too. Looking for some fun, drinks,ktv?? My kik ID: tacc90

Tonight got mixed K sssion in SZ luohu, welcome joining.

Feifang
07-04-2017, 12:09 AM
I am now in SZ. Anyone having party here?
We have MIX KTV daily in ShenZhen Louhu! Come and join us! Add our wechat now for more info! Wechat : [ pm me - edited by mod]

Feifang
07-04-2017, 05:29 PM
We have MIX KTV daily in ShenZhen Louhu! Come and join us! Add our wechat now for more info! Wechat : [ pm me - edited by mod]

Hi bros, just to inform you that we have slot for today's MIX KTV in shenzhen! :D:D Anyone looking for some entertainment tonight? Wechat or pm us for your slot! Thx!

missrodeo
09-04-2017, 07:04 AM
Can someone share with me where ladies can have fun? I know this is guy forum but trying my luck anyway. I may go there in 2 weeks and was hoping to have some fun..

Any members stationed here or all visiting only?

missrodeo
09-04-2017, 10:45 AM
No member based in Shenzhen? Any one visiting on last week of Apr?

kukuchai
09-04-2017, 08:24 PM
This week whole week in Shen Zhen, stay at nan Shan, any place nearby can chiong? Spa? Massage with special BBBj?

ASDFBlues
11-04-2017, 12:16 AM
Anyone in SZ from 20-24 April?

I'll be there for business and will be free and easy during the evenings. Staying near Luohu area. Can go chiong (will need an experienced bro to lead the way) or clubbing (I am ok looking and don't mind trying my luck at clubs/pubs).

Can just reply here or PM me. Cheers.

Feifang
11-04-2017, 12:24 AM
Anyone in SZ from 20-24 April?

I'll be there for business and will be free and easy during the evenings. Staying near Luohu area. Can go chiong (will need an experienced bro to lead the way) or clubbing (I am ok looking and don't mind trying my luck at clubs/pubs).

Can just reply here or PM me. Cheers.

We'll be happy to assist you in anyway. Feel free to add our wechat so we can hook you up with some interesting entertainment :D

Aussiedirk
16-04-2017, 03:57 PM
Hello All.

Sorry to sound like a complete idiot, but I spent 2 nights wandering around Louho in Shenzhen last month and only found one barbershop which didn't have much on offer.

I walked around the back streets near the Shangri-La and the Rainbow hotels., but had no success.

Can anyone give me the address of or landmark near the red light districts in Shenzhen? I've searched the forums and can't seem to nail a location.

Even the location of a good massage/BBBJ place would be good.

Your help will be appreciated.

Cheers

Dirk

Sexking123
16-04-2017, 05:13 PM
FR summary :

Name : Lee Wen (as in coco lee wen)

Hometown : Sichuan

Look : 7/10 (young milf)

Boobs : A

Body : tall and slim with a tattoo on her chest

Armpit hair : slight stubble

Pussy : natural (unshaved) but not super hairy type

Ass : flat

Bbbj : 9/10 (even give bbbj after cumming)

AR : 5/10 (brief)

Catbath : 7/10

FJ : 10/10 (many positions, loud moans without sounding fake)

{ edited by mod - dun need to quote whole post }

She is back in service after a 1.5 month break... She dropped me a wechat to let me know. Super Happy... Made an appointment for overnite at 11pm. Went over to meet her at hotel in Futian. She came to greet me at lobby in a short cheongsam which exposed part of her butt (she was not wearing any underwear), could even see some pubic hair lol. Kept disturbing her at hotel corridor by trying to put my hand up her dress. Arrived in her room. Immediately on to frenching and bbbj followed by shower. Rest was history. All in all a good value for money bonk. Seems much more energetic n refreshed after the break!!!

LaoNui
17-04-2017, 09:48 AM
She is back in service after a 1.5 month break... She dropped me a wechat to let me know. Super Happy... Made an appointment for overnite at 11pm. Went over to meet her at hotel in Futian. She came to greet me at lobby in a short cheongsam which exposed part of her butt (she was not wearing any underwear), could even see some pubic hair lol. Kept disturbing her at hotel corridor by trying to put my hand up her dress. Arrived in her room. Immediately on to frenching and bbbj followed by shower. Rest was history. All in all a good value for money bonk. Seems much more energetic n refreshed after the break!!!

Don't mind share her contact, I would like to try her. Thanks,

phucer
17-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Hi Bros, will be in sz with another bro from 20 to 21 April. Looking to chiong ktv. Anyone with gd recommendations?

Handsomeboi96
17-04-2017, 11:35 PM
Anyone know of good spas which provide full service with quality girls? Thx

Handsomeboi96
17-04-2017, 11:40 PM
Looking for someone to go Chiong ktv also. Am based in Shenzhen Also and feel like chionging add me on WeChat same as username thx

Feifang
18-04-2017, 12:31 PM
Looking for someone to go Chiong ktv also. Am based in Shenzhen Also and feel like chionging add me on WeChat same as username thx

Feel free to add our wechat. We can arrange for you :D

spamb
18-04-2017, 09:35 PM
What is the damage?

What is the damage?

shit8
20-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Will be in szx from 3rd to 5th may. Staying in futian Grand mercure . Know any sauna or mixed ktv??

Super newbie. How's the damage like etc

phucer
21-04-2017, 03:37 AM
Bros, we are in sz now, looking for ppl to chiong ktv on Fri(21 Apr).Interested ppl pls pm me and cost will be split evenly.

TonyCheong2
21-04-2017, 12:51 PM
Bros, we are in sz now, looking for ppl to chiong ktv on Fri (21 Apr). Interested ppl pls pm me and cost will be split evenly.

Cheong KTVs in Shenzhen's prime districts can be very heavy damage on the pocket.

Those on a budget can try the ones in Longgang district.
1 person cheong also can very light damage on your pocket. :p

lcw16
21-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Was at this ktv call 太阳国际 last night with my supplier. The new zone rooms are newly renovated and looks very good. However, the girls there really cannot make it. Out of 10 girls, only 1 or 2 is 方便. And in my opinion, the girls there are really not worth the money. Their model category also cannot make it. In the end, I sat a hunan girl who is not 方便. Can't bring myself to chose from those 方便 ones. Majority pork chops:mad:

dicke
21-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Anyone know of good spas which provide full service with quality girls? Thx

Yes second this question if any bro can recommend wld greatly appreciate it.

ramadel
22-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Are the spas in SZ open to Malay guy visiting them?
Will there be any problem as I don't read Chinese but can understand simple Cantonese & Hokkien. Thinking of crossing the border to exploring this place during my HK visit next month. Getting bored with HK & Macau already.

franky1661
22-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Can anyone give me directions to find Ming Zhu Sauna?

franky1661
22-04-2017, 07:02 PM
There are many tips for mssage sauanas in SHenzhen, but where are the places located? e.g. Ming Zhu Sauna

rockfeller
22-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Bro,
Look in this thread.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=15861518#post15861518

missrodeo
24-04-2017, 07:45 AM
Guess guys here are more interested in saunas ktv and such. Arriving later today so if anyon is kind enough to show me around let me know

lishhu
28-04-2017, 03:58 AM
Hey, I will be staying at the Marriott in futian for a week . Was wondering if anyone knows what is available near me. Would greatly appreciate it.

lishhu
28-04-2017, 04:19 AM

FEB MIX K PARTY
After few months of efforts in setting up the mixed K in Danshui area for our lone ranger brothers, we are now providing mixed k businesses at Huizhou flower street and Shenzhen too. Anytime when you are alone and feel like joining us for mixed k you are welcome to do so. Please contact Team Phillip, we will be ready for you at all time.

The Lantern Festival just passed, it's time for most of the ladies to come back to work. Every year this time, there are tons of fresh new ladies coming out from the villages after their good mates went back and show off what they can earn for a living in the cities. Most of them are still obedient as they are still fresh in this trade. Brother, if you are keen for such stocks it is time to plan your trip. Contact Team Phillip for more details, we can arrange mixed K when you have small number of pax.

OUR Feb Mix K Party15-16 SZ
17- DS
22-26 SZ
24-25 DS

Hey, would love to get some guidance while I am in shenzhen.

lishhu
28-04-2017, 04:33 AM
Hey guys. I will be staying at the Marriott in futian soon. Was wondering if anyone knows what's near me. Would greatly appreciate it.

lishhu
28-04-2017, 04:36 AM

Hey, would love to have her details if your sharing.

lishhu
28-04-2017, 04:41 AM
Hey, I will be staying at the marriott in the futian area soon. Would love to know if anyone knows if there is any action near me in terms of bbbj and fs. would greatly appreciate it.

SLRR
28-04-2017, 03:33 PM
Guys..Am in shenzhen now, near dongmen, any place to recommend?

beinnow
28-04-2017, 04:34 PM
guys any Shenzhen mamasan to recommend ? thx..

ramadel
29-04-2017, 03:34 PM
Are the spas in SZ open to Malay guy visiting them?
Will there be any problem as I don't read Chinese but can understand simple Cantonese & Hokkien. Thinking of crossing the border to exploring this place during my HK visit next month. Getting bored with HK & Macau already.

Nobody can assist?

Or maybe I should try Zhuhai instead....?? :rolleyes:

SLRR
29-04-2017, 11:49 PM
Just came back from Mingzhu. Tried no. 33*. Overall exp okay, but dun expect too much.
Girls age would probably be around early 20s to late 30s. Why late 30s? Because I went in randomly, was assigned 2 lousy ones before the 3rd one was okay.
Blow and cim is a standard over there..Anything more will probably depends on the girl's chemistry with u..Whether she wants to add u on Wechat.
Price wise, all in 358rmb (+10rmb locker rooms guys fee)

Devfoxtrot
30-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Hey I live in Luohu, can someone PM me the WeChat group please?

Devfoxtrot
30-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Just came back from Mingzhu. Tried no. 33*. Overall exp okay, but dun expect too much.
Girls age would probably be around early 20s to late 30s. Why late 30s? Because I went in randomly, was assigned 2 lousy ones before the 3rd one was okay.
Blow and cim is a standard over there..Anything more will probably depends on the girl's chemistry with u..Whether she wants to add u on Wechat.
Price wise, all in 358rmb (+10rmb locker rooms guys fee)

What is the address for that place? I can't find it anywhere

Ninja_Assassin
01-05-2017, 12:07 PM
Hey I live in Luohu, can someone PM me the WeChat group please?

No point giving you the PM..... you need to be invited into the Wechat group. :D

Ninja_Assassin
01-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Nobody can assist?

Or maybe I should try Zhuhai instead....?? :rolleyes:

If you can get by in HK & Macau..... you should be able to survive in SZ too.
I have come across AngMos & East Asians who cannot speak Chinese visiting the spas...... language is not important as they will find a way to communicate..... most important is you have money to spend :D

shit8
02-05-2017, 08:12 AM
Will be in szx from 3rd to 5th may. Staying in futian Grand mercure . Know any sauna or mixed ktv??

Super newbie. How's the damage like etc

Really no one ah :(

Islands
02-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Really no one ah :(

One month too early for me.. LOL

shit8
02-05-2017, 01:43 PM
One month too early for me.. LOL

Going tmr liaoz. Guys serious any recommendation for spa or sauna with Happy handing. With fj or at least bbbj. Or mix k

Many thanks

shit8
02-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Someone would invite you in if you are active

I can or not haha

shit8
02-05-2017, 02:26 PM
By the way ask so much. I will be staying at grand mecure futian. Anything near there or just go luohu

lishhu
02-05-2017, 03:36 PM
By the way ask so much. I will be staying at grand mecure futian. Anything near there or just go luohu
From what I have been told just take the metro because luohu is really close.

Feifang
02-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Hey bros! We have MIX KTV in ShenZhen Louhu on 7th May 2017! Come and join us! Add our wechat now for more info!

Islands
05-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Going to SZ on the 21 May again. Bros interested to explore together can PM me. :D:D:D

Enjoy.... I am 2 weeks too late for your party..

Feifang
05-05-2017, 11:50 PM
Hey bros! We have MIX KTV in ShenZhen Louhu on 6th and 7th May 2017! Come and join us! Add our wechat now for more info! :D :D

ang3lxx
08-05-2017, 03:03 AM
Go ppl going back so on 12 to 14 may anyone wanna go Chiong together?

sohbuckkong
10-05-2017, 05:38 PM
[QUOTE=ngkha;15921386

This Spa girl from one of the Spa giving awesome service BBBJ with CIM.:D[/QUOTE]

Wow, looks so tempting.

ngkha
17-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Where the SPA?
:)

Lots of Bros querying where's the Spa and their service. Have PM them but no respond to add my wechat. Besides the Spa there's also naked KTV happening at Luohu areas. :D:D:D

CPTMiller
17-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Lots of Bros querying where's the Spa and their service. Have PM them but no respond to add my wechat. Besides the Spa there's also naked KTV happening at Luohu areas. :D:D:D

The good old days was in Dong Guan with quality and quantity.
:D

scv38r
19-05-2017, 06:56 AM
Just came back from SZ after my 6 days 5 nites trip there. Have explored a new KTV at 横岗 which got iots of young girls. Sitting fee is RMB$200 for 2 hours and additional RMB$200 for another hour for 1 shot in a Hotel room. Overnight booking after midnight is RMB$1200 till the next day after 10am.

Also there're few new Spa opening at Luohu and many young girls joining doing Huang Bao service.

bro any Wechat contact for the spa contact?

dk24
20-05-2017, 05:20 PM
anyone want to do ktv or sauna in as, pm me. here two days

yuanyuan888
23-05-2017, 12:19 AM
Any body been to 天使宝贝at Shenzhen? What the damage ? Heard
It a happening place?? Care to share the damage for drink?

bang2
23-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Hi bro where is BH Binhao? Can pm me info and contact? Thanks
Bro, the last 2 you went is a HJ joint. But BH (Bin Hao) all the girls there are doing Huang Bao ( BBBJ with CIM). And there're many many more of this Huang Bao Spa. You may PM me for more info if you are interested on those Spa. :D:D:D

omglol
23-05-2017, 10:01 PM
where to get fj done in spa?

Feifang
24-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Add me in wechat if you guys want to have mix ktv :D

omglol
24-05-2017, 04:53 PM
only have few hrs in the night
where to go get a fj

jasonowel
26-05-2017, 12:58 AM
Just tried Bin Hao, overall not too bad, It's a thursday night so not that many pple. I was given no.60 whose service is top notch, quite young and pretty but body is CMI, I.e chubby with small boobs. But the girl more than make up for it in service, GFE, can auto roam, fingering, kiss all over, even 69 also can but I declined. Her bbbj cim finished me in 5mins, no joke.

Damage was 320+10 locker boy tips.

For 330 is definitely comparable to XXC (which is 350 now) and while the girls may not be as young and pretty as XXC and no FJ, at least you get good service and don't need to see those XXC mm's black face.

Will explore mingzhu next few days.

Raid3r2
26-05-2017, 07:23 AM
Im in SZ tonight (First night ever in China). Can someone PM the location of Bin Hao?

MarlboroSG
28-05-2017, 12:38 AM
If u want to have a blowjob try 东方圣泉(next to shangri la) at luohu total damage only 400 rmb they will give u free foot massage or ear digging but u must give additional tips. Or u can try 皇室至尊(发展中心11floor)damage also almost the same.

Lilypussy
28-05-2017, 03:50 PM
{edited by mod - pls dun quote the pictures }

This Spa girl from one of the Spa giving awesome service BBBJ with CIM.:D

Bro

Can PM me the place and the damage as well as her number?
I will be there in June!

Feifang
30-05-2017, 01:30 AM
Hey bros! We have MIX KTV in ShenZhen on 2nd June 2017! Come and join us! Add our wechat now for more info!

mrapple
01-06-2017, 05:19 PM
does anyone know SZ baoan area have any ?

romeolin
02-06-2017, 01:06 AM
hi bros, 1st time in SZ this coming week, any recommended joints that offer FJ or spas to recommend? preferably near hk border

Islands
02-06-2017, 12:11 PM
hi bros, 1st time in SZ this coming week, any recommended joints that offer FJ or spas to recommend? preferably near hk border

I will be there from 8/Jun. If you keen in KTV, I can join me and my other chiong kaki. (Note: I am not an agent, purely choingster)
Quick update: finished two crazy days in SZ.
First day at 人间都汇, surprising on Thurs note, so many "selectable" MMs to be chosen. As compared to my March trip, 人间都汇 has better quality MM.

Second nite went to 太阳国际, I would want to say, I hated the uniform the MM have to wear during parade, it makes the MM look at least 5years older. Many tall MM thus higher cost. In term of quality of the MM, the feeling was affected by that stupid uniforms thus I felt day 1 has better choices to choose from. I asked my MM to change into home cloth as soon as she sit down, the impression, my chiong kaki immediately said: wow, look so much better and younger..

Leaving SZ later, will be at DS for the rest of the trip. Till then, radio out.

BigBoy82
04-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Any bros in shenzhen tonight. Wanna go ktv but no kakis.

Feifang
06-06-2017, 10:31 PM
Any bros in shenzhen tonight. Wanna go ktv but no kakis.

Feel free to add our wechat so we can hooked you up with other bros for MIX KTV!

japantvb
07-06-2017, 09:07 PM
We also organised a separate mixed K party on 8th and 9th June in Shenzhen. Same for Danshui on 10th and 11th. We tried our best to not participate in the unhealthy price wars, and our mixed K parties are usually very exciting and fun filled. You are welcome to join any of these parties, Team Phillip aims to only supply quantity mixed K.

SSTing
08-06-2017, 12:02 AM
Price wars is healthy for consumers but unhealthy for dishonest agents who pad up the prices :mad:

japantvb
08-06-2017, 02:36 AM
Price wars is healthy for consumers but unhealthy for dishonest agents who pad up the prices :mad:

Actually I do agree that price war creates short term gains for some consumers especially if you are here for fun once or twice a year. However that also mean the agents will take lesser profits hence not able to create long term value added services. For example all the promotions that you may notice we are launching from time to time. Another example will be the mixed K parties where sometimes we have to book the room before anyone confirm they are coming for sure, you see, we have many last minute cancellation cases where you are not aware of. We also spent time and effort trying to open up new avenues for the brothers wherever the business opportunities brings us, we didn't print money, all these comes with a cost without guarantee that the consumers will take up the offers. Price wars for agents who are not solely working in this line maybe ok too, since they have side line business to sustain their living, but for Team Phillip we focus very much on building a long term one stop shop business with happy customers, we try not to cut corners wherever we can. I am also very sure during peaceful time you can get similar services from anyone but during hard times and raids, we provide safe haven and prioritise your safety, making sure you enjoy yourselves as much as possible, this information does not come cheap, who will help you when you are in trouble? Have you truly experience any help from any agent before? Since everyone is just taking your money it is easy for them to say anything they want but to test the true services you need to know us for a while before you can judge that we are in it for serious business. Perhaps you are experiencing bad services from different agents, or perhaps you made some true friends with some other agents who is willing to give you generous discounts, but we are very confident that if you compare Apple to Apple, Team Phillip will not lose out, we are here so long for a reason, and for sure that reason is not that we are making losses. It really is simple economy, supply and demand in specific market segments are meant for different type of customers. Healthy business competition to us is that everyone can be creative in what they do and do it in a professional manner, but as you can see there are many unhealthy competitions around, do you have any idea why?

passpass
11-06-2017, 08:27 PM
MIX KTV meaning anybody can join ? Or the KTV is call MIX :D

How to join the WeChat group ?

Used to cheong CP but never in SZ. Hope to join you guys.

Hey bros! We have MIX KTV in ShenZhen on 2nd June 2017! Come and join us! Add our wechat now for more info!

Islands
13-06-2017, 11:15 PM
I will be there from 8/Jun. If you keen in KTV, I can join me and my other chiong kaki. (Note: I am not an agent, purely choingster)
Quick update: finished two crazy days in SZ.
First day at 人间都汇, surprising on Thurs note, so many "selectable" MMs to be chosen. As compared to my March trip, 人间都汇 has better quality MM.

Second nite went to 太阳国际, I would want to say, I hated the uniform the MM have to wear during parade, it makes the MM look at least 5years older. Many tall MM thus higher cost. In term of quality of the MM, the feeling was affected by that stupid uniforms thus I felt day 1 has better choices to choose from. I asked my MM to change into home cloth as soon as she sit down, the impression, my chiong kaki immediately said: wow, look so much better and younger..

Leaving SZ later, will be at DS for the rest of the trip. Till then, radio out.

Back from China today.. very tired but sexifying trip. Will try to write a little FR if I have strength to do so, need to back to reality of clearing emails... clearing emails.... BTW, thanks Agent Philip to make our trip smooth and enjoyable... with me trying to bring 3 out of 6 brothers chioging at SZ/DS was not easy.. he helped e al lot in closing the gap... thanks

SSTing
15-06-2017, 11:23 AM
.. do you have any idea why?

Agents who provide good service for fair price do not need to advertise so aggressively as satisfied customers will provide repeat business and tell their friends through word of mouth. Greedy agents advertise aggressively targeting newbies who do not know the situation and overcharge by padding up the costs. The same supermodel girl he provide if taken from different agent will be cheaper by at least 300-500rmb. The same ktv service will cost 30%-50% lower if you book with honest agents. Also beware of fake “duty free” alcohol he provides and of course beer.

Islands
15-06-2017, 05:57 PM
Agents who provide good service for fair price do not need to advertise so aggressively as satisfied customers will provide repeat business and tell their friends through word of mouth. Greedy agents advertise aggressively targeting newbies who do not know the situation and overcharge by padding up the costs. The same supermodel girl he provide if taken from different agent will be cheaper by at least 300-500rmb. The same ktv service will cost 30%-50% lower if you book with honest agents. Also beware of fake “duty free” alcohol he provides and of course beer.

I disagreed with the statement said good agent meant no need advertisement. IPhone so famous, we saw iPhone appear in TV, papers almost every day... MCDONALD is kids favorate, same thing, they did advertisement.

I am a old man and reaching my fifties soon, chionging in Old CP days till now, I used multiple agents since CP days. I started using Philip after CP is gone, in between I went back to my old agent(s) to go Zhu Hai and other agent in Sz before Philip started SZ KTV as his coverage. I would said they are no A class agents from those agents I had used, Philip to me is the best I found in these group of B class agents.. I am not against you or anything.. chionging in China these days is expensive, the high price that u r paying not necessary is the hike by Philip. It is the rich KTV owner hiking the MM and KTV price.

I know enough mummies and managers contacts from DS and SZ, I can share with you if you want. All are true Mamasan/manager currently working in respective KTV, they will do room booking, hotel booking and even arrange transport for you.
Then you can share with us you experience after trying to book via direct source.. good luck pal and cool down pal..

SSTing
15-06-2017, 11:58 PM
I disagreed with the statement said good agent meant no need advertisement. IPhone so famous, we saw iPhone appear in TV, papers almost every day... MCDONALD is kids favorate, same thing, they did advertisement.
*****n you can share with us you experience after trying to book via direct source.. good luck pal and cool down pal..

There is a difference between “no advertisement” and “aggressive advertisement”. FYI I have booked directly after discovering the anormal markup and my experience is lower cost by 50% for KTV costs and at least RMB 300-500 cheaper for escorts. I am cool and hope you are too

Feifang
16-06-2017, 03:49 PM
MIX KTV meaning anybody can join ? Or the KTV is call MIX :D

How to join the WeChat group ?

Used to cheong CP but never in SZ. Hope to join you guys.

MIX KTV means everyone is welcome to join :D. Just add our wechat {edited by mod - pls use pm} and we'll arrange it for you

Feifang
16-06-2017, 03:50 PM
Fyi bros, there's another MIX KTV in Shenzhen on 24th June 2017! Come and join us! :D:D

jiggs
18-06-2017, 12:32 AM
Stayed at the BaoLiLai hotel near Shenzhen Airport on trips in Dec '16 and May '16. Had an extra weekend without work before my flight back to US, so decided to hit up the KTV attached to the hotel..real fancy place. Didn't speak a word of Mandarin, but decided to go to the KTV on the Ground Floor and try my luck with English.
Took me about 10-15 minutes at the reception counter, but they finally understood what I wanted - Karaoke room for about 60 minutes, some beer and some snacks and a line-up of some girls. The girls on the first line-up weren't that good looking, so I asked for a second. Jackpot..picked 3 girls out of the second line-up, out of which the first was a 10/10. Played some dice games with them, sang a few songs etc. We were accompanied by a Mama-san that spoke English. When I was done, damage was about $450 for the room, snacks, beer and 3 girls. The manager came in and asked if I wanted a girl to take back to my room at the hotel. It was 2000RMB (USD $250) for unlimited shots, all night fun. Picked the 10/10 girl. She took 5 min to change into cute "civvy" clothes and came back to my room.
We immediately added each other on WeChat so we could communicate using chat and the translate app. She immediately told me to take a shower with her and after, we both changed into the hotel bath-robes. Then the fun began..she would not suck me off, but kissing and everything else was on the table. Did her in multiple positions 5-6 times that night. She left in the morning, no issues. Didnt want a tip or anything.
The next day, one of the other 3 girls started WeChat texting me asking if I wanted to have some fun. Same deal, 1500RMB for an hour, or 2000RMB for all night. Chose all night again and she showed up to my room within 20 minutes. Got into it immediately. SHe wasn't as pretty as the girl from night before, but more than made up fir it in perkiness, bouncy personality and willing to try anything once.
I've asked this girl to come back to my room when I returned to China in May as well. Good times. She's willing to come to other hotels too, but BaoLiLai is the easiest as she works in the building KTV itself.

Islands
18-06-2017, 11:08 AM
There is a difference between “no advertisement” and “aggressive advertisement”. FYI I have booked directly after discovering the anormal markup and my experience is lower cost by 50% for KTV costs and at least RMB 300-500 cheaper for escorts. I am cool and hope you are too

I guess I can do one extra step here to validate your claim. I am a frequent chiogster in SZ/DS. What I can do is:

Please share with me that agent that give you 50% cheaper than Philip. I will try to use him once for my next trip. Than, I will post here to give my review. If you feel uneasy to share it here, just PM me will do.. thanks.

I will compare using Apple versus apple. Not compare using diff KTV and consume different alcohol.

By doing so, I can help you to Shout: yes, Bro SSTing is Right, with evident via posting of actual KTV receipts of the two agents. YES, I will help to produce evident and it is till up to date evident. How abt it?