PDA

View Full Version : Shenzhen Info Needed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

SHalone
01-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Hi Bro,

My first posting here. I will be going to Shenzhen on Sunday (3 Apr). Anyone chionging on Sun or mon nite? I go Shenzhen so many times but never really chiong b4 cos always go there to meet my girl.

This time only meeting her on tues onwards, so can chiong or 2 days. If anyone free let me know, I pm u my china number. Thanks.:)

Sunday abit challenging but PM me your number. If I have off pass, then I organize something.

lonely_spirit
04-04-2011, 09:51 PM
thanks so much for youe valuable info bro. so out of the 2 places we mentioned, which will you personally recommend? i suppose the girls at the niteclub i mentioned also avail for booking?

FEI CHUI also can booking, but i heard 1 night is 4000rmb :eek::o

sotongchew
05-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Fret not that the authority is bent on cleansing Luohu. When metro line 3 that covers Longgang begin full operation later this year, it will open up more virgin territories for fellow bro cheongsters to explore. It will be direct access from Laojie Station (Dongmen) to Buji, Ailian, Shuanglong, etc - places that are not yet "fully exploited".

So bros, dun write off Shenzhen from your cheong map yet, it's still a great playground! Cheers!

LiangPohPoh
05-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Fret not that the authority is bent on cleansing Luohu. When metro line 3 that covers Longgang begin full operation later this year, it will open up more virgin territories for fellow bro cheongsters to explore. It will be direct access from Laojie Station (Dongmen) to Buji, Ailian, Shuanglong, etc - places that are not yet "fully exploited".

So bros, dun write off Shenzhen from your cheong map yet, it's still a great playground! Cheers!

But then, be a little more cautious when Cheonging. With the University Olympics coming up, the authorities will need scapegoats. 杀一警百. :cool:

XiaoChun77
09-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Am currently in Shenzhen till Monday.

Any fellow Singaporean also here & wanna join me cheong CocoPark tonight:D? Call/Sms me at 135-3008-6645.

ebonkie
09-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Hi Bros,

Be in SZ from 15th April to 20th April

Any FLs to intro or cheon activities coming weekend?..

harry123
09-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Got a shenzhen fl ctc working in a hotel massage palour in luohu. Available for outcall to hotel at RMB 500 full service. Not cheap but at least above average looks (7.5 to me) and slim body (not for boobs lovers). She is open to SG guys who happen to be in shenzhen. Available to those who have shared good ctcs with me or are able to share good ctcs (at least 7.5 looks and petite) for China/Malaysia/SG gals. Of course also for senior bros (not okt pls). I do not login often so pardon me if I do not respond promptly.

whatamidoing
10-04-2011, 06:59 PM
any SG bro in Shenzhen now beside xiaochun77?

newbieone
12-04-2011, 07:43 AM
virgin post here... are there any sites like sex141 for Shenzhen?

newbieone
12-04-2011, 07:46 AM
virgin post here... is there are site like sex141 for shenzhen?

SpIkEY
12-04-2011, 12:55 PM
virgin post here... are there any sites like sex141 for Shenzhen?

Try searching in baidu for 我就要桑那 website ...China's SB forum ..hurhur ..

Anyway since you are oredi in SZ , its just a stone throwaway to cross to HK ..else there are so many suana's who offer great services in sz as well along dongmen or xiasha area ...

;)

aakumu
12-04-2011, 06:40 PM
virgin post here... is there are site like sex141 for shenzhen?

Hi bro,
In China better do a manual search, go to BBS and sauna and start from there.

My humble two cents.

newbieone
12-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Try searching in baidu for 我就要桑那 website ...China's SB forum ..hurhur ..

Anyway since you are oredi in SZ , its just a stone throwaway to cross to HK ..else there are so many suana's who offer great services in sz as well along dongmen or xiasha area ...

;)

thanks bro... but i'll actually be heading over to SZ for 4 nights after spending 2 in HK.

newbieone
13-04-2011, 12:53 AM
anyway, i'll be staying in the 北头, 南园, 南山 area. any recommendations?

are there any places here that are like the HK ring door bell kind?

bhs72
13-04-2011, 12:53 PM
dun think there's any ring my bell service in sz...that's something really unqiue to HK...

anyway,will be in SZ again tonight until sat nite. when free, will write a quick a FR, including the meet up with bro SHalone :)

SHalone
13-04-2011, 03:48 PM
dun think there's any ring my bell service in sz...that's something really unqiue to HK...

anyway,will be in SZ again tonight until sat nite. when free, will write a quick a FR, including the meet up with bro SHalone :)

Bro bhs, you feeling better? Pai seh to make u come all the way to bao an. Was really tired that day becos it's a working sat for us in china so I woke up quite early so couldn't party till late.
I bet your night didn't end when I left! Please update! :D

Sin_City
13-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Hi guys. Any BBS/ salon girls/ streetwalkers in SZ? Where can I find them? Thanks.

bhs72
13-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Bro bhs, you feeling better? Pai seh to make u come all the way to bao an. Was really tired that day becos it's a working sat for us in china so I woke up quite early so couldn't party till late.
I bet your night didn't end when I left! Please update! :D

Hi Bro SHalone...and the rest, just a bit of FR since just finished some work...

as i mentioned in my last post days ago, there was this masseue who worked in queen spa....whom i dated out and made out with her when we were both high/drunk....

so i returned to SZ weeks later and asked her out... she said ok but had to work till 3am as that's when she finished her shift.... so i thot hosayleow...and told myself luckily i had bought my okohoma 0.03 earlier...

however, as they said....charbos are hard to predict...i went out at 2am plus, was a bit early and so i spent some time at Richbaby...nothing much as most were younger crowds and in groups...although one lady came by and smiled at me, and said she needed to go to the loo and would come back for some chat, but later no smoke no sound....

anyway, it was 4am and i promptly met up with the masseue from jianxi and we had supper.... of coz, i popped the magic question...which is to go back to hotel for a rest (which ironically, means to go back for some exercise lah...see how fake can one person be...sigh)....surprisingly, she refused togo back...and claimed that that time heppened becoz she was high..... wah lan eh...dun know how come suddenyly like this....after some persuasion and the last comment "if u wish to go back, i have no choice too but to let u go, right", also no use so we parted...

nbz...how can a nite ends like that? my little bro pleaded me to do something la...and i decided i should not spank him becoz he was already upset....so i walked to XXC which is nearby...just thought try some luck la....

then....got some ah-sor look at you and signalled to me...the equivalent of "dee-ah, ai sio-poo mai?".... my heart was soft, i relented and then she brought me to see 2 gals...not bad la, so i asked how much...she said 200/400...i walked away and said too expensive (actually i didnt knowthe market rate la).... then i think she offered some discount....

but hor...one of the gals dun look that willingly....so i changed my mind lor...since from experience, if u make out with a gal who is not that happy, no fun one...then the ah-sor intro another gal, i replied with "sorli, nggmm see wah eh teh" (sorry, not my cup of tea)...then another....wah, this one not bad...young and slim.....so i said okay...

so i proceeded to a nearby hotel...needed two IDs....glanced at her ID...wow...1992 one.... went up....then i practice the KFC formula, which is finger+licking=good.....of coz follow by some in-out-in-out exercise la.....

then chatted....she said she came twice...once with the paint job, once with the actual job....then i said what abt teh fingering....then she said oh, then 3 times lor....called me naive lor but i believe her la, since can see from her expression....and maybe she was young and easy for an old man la.... she told me she only lost her virginity last year...and that her bf often came only after one or two thrusts.... she also told me she actually works as a salesgal in hua-qiang-bei....

i actually booked her for the night lah...but after the chat, her phone rang....and hse showed me...on the phone, it showed the chinese word "dad"....haha, her father asked her where's she and how come never went home last night....she said it was a fren's birthday... it turned out that her parents are Hunan factory workers in SZ...

so she asked me if she could leave early...as i had one good one and satisfied with that, i was fine with it...also, not too good to hold back someone when a dad was looking for dotter rite?

so i slept until the next day...which was the day i was supposed to meet SHalone... to be cont'd...

bhs72
13-04-2011, 09:40 PM
so basically woke up in about noon time....went for lunch..and then proceeded to 阳光海岸, a proper massage place...ok decor and ok time....

then about 6plus...proceeded to go meet SHalone...but was hard to get a cab....and traffic was rather bad.... and i didnt realise Bao'an was that far from Luohu....in fact the cab driver didnt know the place well and it took us quite a while even asking a few people along the road....in the end, costed me 100RMB just to get there... had to trouble bro SHalone to look for me as well...(btw, SHalone is a young and hansome chap lor...and very steady poom pee-pee one....and i think a heartlander just like moi?:)...some bengness lied in us and so we got on fine i supposed...

anyway, reached there safe and sound...although not in the best shape as was having a slight cold and taking some medicine... a nice KTV club anyway....

however, frankly speaking, was disappointed at the gals' standard...even after a few rounds, had to settle with one that I wont say excited me (although later found that bro SHalone was keen in her).... went to 翡翠明珠and the standard was obviously much much higher (altho i understand it was more ex there and used to have a fren who was a regular there and hence knew the mummy well...there were quite a few head-turners when i was there) ..... anyway the nite went along with the usual staff, talk cock sing song and sang did i.....

had to say paiseh to bro SHalone here...as it was my last nite for that trip, actually ran out of RMB and limited HKD (couldnt withdraw anymore as my atm card was foreign one and had withdrawn the limit for the day)...so only paid him 500HKD....

anyway, he felt tired too becoz of day's work but somehow he still mustered enough energy to bring the gal who sat with me for a 3some....together with his gf who was waiting at the hotel.....hmmmmm.....i thot wow, such an interesting idea.....and hmmmmm..how come he never jio me? (ha....kidding bro)....

anyway hor...in the end...i left the place a lonesome man and had to spent some effort to get back...as i realised it was 关外 and not all cabs would go back to my place....and that most of them dont take HKD like those in Luohu does....

so....i got back as a tired man and bro SHalone got back as happy 3p man. how happy was he? let's pray he shared it here.....Amen.

SHalone
13-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Bro bhs,

Sorry about the girl line maybe becos too late. At 8.30,most pretty ones are gone I guess. Next time I go luohu to look for u and u bring me party ok?
Indeed the bengness did felt at home with frens. Haha.. And u sing god damn well!

I won't have "cut" into your lane if u have not told me u are not going to bring the girl back. And the only reason I brought her back is that she is ok with 3P. The other 2 girls I chose before give no answer so like u said this type of thing cannot force especially 3P need chemistry.
Lastly couldn't jio u to join becos I havent mastered the level like my gf and I couldn't tahan any guy to see how naked not to mention bang her. And she also not into having another man, which I have tested water before.

SHalone
14-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Hi guys,
I am not pro in writing FR but for sake of bhs I try my best. (sorry about paragraph becos I am using my iPhone not to sure how to scroll down with such long writing, if any bro find it hard to write,some kind souls can copy and paragraph and paste again, cheers!)

This is not the first time I have done 3P with my gf. The last few times she even go ktv with me but this time got kaki so she decided not to disturb the boys.

Actually in the ktv I chose a Ching Qing girl and Anhui girl. Bro BHs remember the model Anhui girl? She is not bad but got attitude problem so I rejected her. The Chongqing girl wasn't keen I tot she and u kinda clicked becos both of u are singing birds. Cut the story short here the details.

I offered this girl name XJ rmb 1500 for 3P and she is ok. So I brought her back to hotel in my half drunk state. By the time I reached back hotel, gf not back from her fren place yet. SMS my gf and told her I am back if she don't turn out soon I will start! So chit chat with XJ for awhile, gf turned up in 10 mins. Both do self intro, I told both of them I go shower first. I couldn't remember if XJ shower next or my gf. Still feeling pretty drunk I laid on the middle of the bed, next thing I know I have 2 ladies laying on each of my side.
My gf tried to lighten the mood by asking me and XJ about our ktv night and my new kaki. So after some chatting mood was right.
Gf asked me who u want to "eat first" and I answer of cos XJ! Hehe.. I proceed to unrobe XJ and gf passed me the cap, and she unrobe herself. I climbed onto XJ and insert my little bro, XJ is wet but damn tight. It could be due to her small build or she is nervous becos she didn't do 3P before so her muscles wasn't very relax. All these times when I was banging XJ on top, I was frenching and fingering my gf and once while gf will go behind to give me AR.
After 10 mins can see my gf cannot take it waiting anymore so I remove the cap and get my gf to go on top of me becos I really have no strength at that moment. Gf rode me and and XJ turned over to let me licked her breast and
at the same time finger her. GF finally came and I put on the cap and climbed onto XJ again. After a hard 5 mins pumping, I finally came. I was tired like hell and still drunk. I couldn't care more and head to wash up and laid back onto the bed. Next time I knew is I fall asleep for an hour plus with 2 ladies in robes laying beside me watching tv and chatting. Once in awhile they will disturb me and ask me how long more I need to sleep.
Finally I drag myself up after much struggle, with an eye contact, my gf knew what I want. She went straight to my little bro and give a good wet long 5 mins blow to wake the dragon up. Once it's harden, she wasted no time on climbing onto me. I think both girls had some bonding session while I was sleeping because they seem less shy so while gf was on me, XJ was letting me to lick her breast finger her and both ladies were squeezing each other breasts. Quite a nice view actually. So after a good 10 mins ride, gf came and I put on the cap to climb onto XJ. After 5 mins of pumping I felt I might have difficulties in cumming so decided to turbo up. Get XJ to stay beside the bed, I started to pump her like crazy standing up. Gf was kneeling behind licking my ass and balls. Once in awhile she will stand up and I will finger her. Gf told me later that while she is kneeling down she saw XJ juice flow down like crazy down her ass. So after good 10 or 15 mins, I came. Got myself a quick drink wash up and rest. Ask my gf to get the cash and send XJ to the door after she washed up.
After XJ left, my gf was hungry like hell! I felt I was about to be eaten up by her. I told her I needed rest but the words didn't mean much to her. She went straight to blow me again for a good 10mins or more. She climbed into me and rode me like crazy. I think she came twice but she was still asking for more so I went on top again. God knows how many positions we change. I even needed my fingers task force to back me up in order to conquer the objective! Finally, mission completed. Gf happy and tired which means I will have another session of 3P down the road. Honestly I think she enjoy the session more than me. She said she love it when she sees me banging other women, said I love damn sexy and make her want me more but yet she has to wait in queue. Haha.. That is all.. Sorry it's a long winded bed time story. Bro bhs hope u like it and other bros out there..

and_alloy
14-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Just read from the papers that Shenzhen has started a special crackdown aimed at improving security ahead of the Universiade 2011. They are aiming to eveict 80,000 pp out of the city whom they feel is 'high risks' especially dealing with drugs and prostitution cases. As of last Sunday which is the start of their 100-day sercurity overhual, they had started to clamp down on rented houses, entertainment venue, internet cafe, hairsalon etc....So pls do cheong with care...

bhs72
14-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Bro SHalone,

Well...what to say......but good story and effort!

bhs72
14-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Yes.... security was tighter now as it was obvious when i was....well....again at XXC last nite....can see gongan walking up and down patrolling more than b4...

was simply staring at SYTs passing by then a sales gal at a clothing stall who is tall, fair and dolled-like caught my eyes. we established eye contact but i wasnt 100% sure....
and as i ventured alone, i had to be more wary....

anyway, after a good long while of eye contact exercises...she finally called up: "guo lai..." ... i was a good boy....i obliged....and she said "给你电话, 打给我“。。。。

and...like i said...as a good boy boy, call did i.... and then after some chit chat...she asked if i was looking for a gal to have fun....and that she could intro her frens....i said yes but i only wanted her for now....she asked whether i was a plain clothed police....i said do i look like one?

anyway, she asked me to proceed to book a hotel room... and nbz, as a good boy, i obliged again.....and when she came, she requested that i strip straight away before anything so that she could believe i wasnt a police (as she said now really very strict...some hongkoners were even detained if they dont have hotel rooms booked and loiter around XXC)......

so....knnb-ehhhhhh-cb ah...i, the ood boy, obliged again and again...

however, in the end, despite the long legs (1.7m+ maybe), fair skin and freelance...she belongs to those type cant do this cant do that one.... so later i also sian, and treated it as a oil-rigging exercise....a forgettable one....

the good thing is....she said can intro her frens who are more happening than her and all on freelance basis.....

hmmmmmmmm.......

martiniRock
14-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Dear Seniors

Will be in SZ this weekend at NanShan area. Is there any nice SPA around there with good massage and special? Or any good pub or KTV to pick up MM?Thanks in advance.

longlusting
15-04-2011, 06:04 PM
currently in SZ till next wed, any bros here gathering?

newbieone
15-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Dear Seniors

Will be in SZ this weekend at NanShan area. Is there any nice SPA around there with good massage and special? Or any good pub or KTV to pick up MM?Thanks in advance.

just a newbie like my nick but am in the nanshan area now not knowing where to go also.

heartkorr
19-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Any spa to recommend for double fly in luohu area? I will be there fro
22-24 April. Thanks in advance

knnz06
20-04-2011, 12:54 AM
In a hotel in Hu Qiang Bei now, may i kindly ask if there is any contacts or place to recommend?

Water Cube have special services?

Thanks for info in advance

bbtf
21-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Hi guys,

I am currently in SZ for next 2 nights.

Came into town yesterday, checked out the clubs (Soho, Le Nest, etc) and ended up at Richbaby at Chunfeng Road. I must say the place was really happening. The later it gets, the more crowded it gets. Plenty of babes too! Probably going again tonight..

Anyone who's in SZ and wants to join me at Richbaby these few nights please feel free to pm me. Cheers!

heartkorr
22-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Hi guys,

I am currently in SZ for next 2 nights.

Came into town yesterday, checked out the clubs (Soho, Le Nest, etc) and ended up at Richbaby at Chunfeng Road. I must say the place was really happening. The later it gets, the more crowded it gets. Plenty of babes too! Probably going again tonight..

Anyone who's in SZ and wants to join me at Richbaby these few nights please feel free to pm me. Cheers!

happening is one thing, easy to get the gal?:D i'm going to le nest tonight

Gurupopo
23-04-2011, 02:59 AM
Le nest is of course powerful lah.Still remembered the last trip to SZ, one of my bro sian the massage mm from 太平洋.Given her the impression that we all are 1st timer in SZ,she brought along 7 other friends to party with us.Total 9 mm,as i brought my own.Btw she is beautician mm working in Gold Coast:D
We have so much fun after that...............

Bigbird00
26-04-2011, 02:04 AM
Hi
Any bros who will be in SZ this weekend 29-1? Happy to meet up & explore.

Cheers

SexMan
26-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Hi,

Any bro familiar with Henggang?

I going there next month n like to know whether is there any bbs there.

Any recommendation?

Thanks.

fulham
29-04-2011, 12:25 AM
for bros who are heading to shenzhen, note that the UNIVERSIADE 2011 will be held in shen zhen in Aug12-23.2011, there are many gong ans prowling the streets to do "cleaning up" activities when i was there 2 weeks ago, sleazy activities are down to minimum...to project a good image of shen zhen :o

http://www.sz2011.org/Universiade/

Supersaiyanjesu
29-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Sorry bros, absolute newbie here. What does BBS mean? Cannot understand all this chimology ;_;

sotongchew
29-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Sorry bros, absolute newbie here. What does BBS mean? Cannot understand all this chimology ;_;

I think mean BarBer Shop.

longlusting
30-04-2011, 01:16 PM
was in SZ 2 weeks back. Knows about all this raid on going due to the Uni olympics....

so went to a nearby place/hotel full of mm, about 30mins by taxi, called Tang Xia, just outside SZ.
Nice place with good looking girls.
damage is 900rmb. for 2 hrs.

They have virgins too, if you can afford.....

longlusting
30-04-2011, 01:16 PM
can pm me for contacts.

hardpoke
30-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Spent my yesterday at SZ.. Freaking lost my phone while traveling there from HK.. damn it!

Was hoping to get some fun to heal my broken heart, but damn the Uni Olympics! XXC got nothing to look for! Haiz.. My Queen Spa girl working night shift, no time to accompany me.. Walk around aimlessly hoping to get a namecard for service also never get one..

Dejected, I went to Dongmen to shop shop before returning back to my hotel at Luo Hu area.. Saw the massage advertisement in the room and thought might as well call one up.. I know sure damn fugly or old kind, but what to do? No fish, prawn also good..

As expected, a late 30s auntie knocked on my door within minutes of calling.. The only consolation I have was her D cup boobs.. Figure and face wise, I don't wanna talk about it.. Anyway, she came in and I chose the RMB200 2hrs package.. She claims it is HK style massage + HJ included..

Massage was surprisingly good. The strength was just nice, and she hits all the sore areas on my body.. close to the end, she gave me a slow and sensual HJ.. nice.. i closed my eyes fantasizing about Sora Aoi giving me a HJ and it worked! my lil bro was solid! hahahaha.. :p

Think it got her horny as she stripped herself off and gave me a titfuck.. I was surprised, but she said she won't charge me for that.. oh well.. My lil bro disappeared into the valley of her D cups.. in out in out.. shiok!! :D

After a long time still no shoot, but the hardness remained.. I asked her to resume the HJ as somehow I find the HJ better.. So she obliged.. As her boobs were bared already, I happily autoroam them and tickled her nipples.. Her expression changed! Machiam going heaven! LOL.. the nipples harden and protruded when i rounded them with my fingers at a fast speed.. hahaha.. she moaned and moaned..

Like a deprieved housewife, she enguffed my lil bro without telling or asking me.. You know how good it feels when someone gives you bbbj because of desire and not money? I finally experienced that.. HEAVENLY! ;)

Feeling came and I warned her.. She took lil bro out and gave it a turbo-charged HJ.. Bang! Shot high high.. After the session, she kept complimenting me.. say i can hold so long lar.. this and that.. gave her the 200rmb plus another 100 as tips.. i had a good time afterall! ;)

Now i am in CP.. hope today can discover something good also.. wish me luck!

warlock91
05-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Jia lat, last time when I was in Beijing aso yan da, a lot of shop close down and cause me to end up with a lonely summer.

nobody22
06-05-2011, 11:27 PM
hi bros,
any recommendations on sauna/massage for (bj and hj), i am staying around nanshan districts.

any recommendations will be greatly appreciated

lonely_spirit
07-05-2011, 02:31 PM
hi bros,
any recommendations on sauna/massage for (bj and hj), i am staying around nanshan districts.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated

金逗号。。 维多利啊。。

amytan
07-05-2011, 03:49 PM
What is the meaning of 'XXC'??

I'm heading to queen spa also.. Any nice ger to intro? pls PM me.. ;)

bhs72
07-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Currently in SZ again. Any khakis want some drinking/hunting/talk-cocking, call me:o

13410667820:)

lonely_spirit
07-05-2011, 05:30 PM
What is the meaning of 'XXC'??

I'm heading to queen spa also.. Any nice ger to intro? pls PM me.. ;)

XXC = 向西村.. a street that is famed for its WLs, but currently, due to the upcoming Universiade, its currently closed for business. You can try going there and try your luck though. but go after 1am. Its located in Luo Hu anyway.

lonely_spirit
07-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Share some info for bros who are chionging Shenzhen...

Luo Hu

XXC (向西村) - Shenzhen's Geylang, not much WLs walking around nowadays, usually brought upstairs or inside small rooms by OKT along the streets.

Damage: 300RMB/1 shot, 500RMB/2 shots, overnight, Hotel at your own expenses.

Girls ranges from as young as 16 to 25, alot of SYTs.

翡翠明珠 (Nightclub) - http://www.szjade.net/

Girls Tips - 500RMB, 800RMB 100RMB

Depends on the looks and height of the girls.

Booking overnight is available, but prices subject to your own negotiation skills, minimum 2000RMB onwards.

皇家马德里 (Nightclub)

Girl's Tips - 300RMB, 500RMB

Booking available at 1000RMB, hotel at your own expenses.

Seldom chiong LuoHu, so not much FR. Paiseh.. :o

南山

金逗号 & 维多利啊 - Massage

HJ/BJ - 268RMB

FJ - 568RMB

Lots of KTVs in this area, booking overnight depends on your own negotiation with the girls there, i have managed to bonk quite a few free ones. :p

福田

下沙 Village

东方明珠

Room at 100RMB

FJ - 300RMB

Another sauna place behind, forgot the name, but once you get out of the taxi at xiasha, the OKT will approach you, dressed in suits.

FJ including room - 300RMB/350RMB for rooms with mirrors.

水景云天 - Sauna http://szsjyt.com/cn/index.asp

HJ with Massage - 浪漫激情 268RMB

They have another type of massage, 水療, where you will get to soak in bath tubs and followed with a massage, managed to bonk the therapist inside the room, 500RMB tips, the massage ranges from 400RMB to 1200RMB

东方棕泉国际水疗会所 - http://www.orientalpalmspring.com/

东方健絡 - Juagen Massage 268RMB

Update until here for the time being, these are the few i have been patronizing for the last 1 month, got a few more, but forgot their names.

For hj massage, plentiful in Shenzhen. For bj, hardly find any. Fj scenes are getting lesser and lesser, due to yanda because of the coming universiade games.

Will update again in due time.

have fun chionging Shenzhen!! :D

BoinKING
09-05-2011, 02:10 AM
I'm going to china tmr but i'm heading to meizhou for a couple of days and i'm back to SZ.
Anyone there wanna cheong together.. please respond I'll pm you my number when i get there.

warlock91
09-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Is 深圳皇悦酒店 a gal friendly hotel? Any bro could give feedback?

lonely_spirit
09-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Is 深圳皇悦酒店 a gal friendly hotel? Any bro could give feedback?

Just make sure your gal brings along her identification card.. every hotel is gal friendly, just needs her to register when you bring her back...

bhs72
09-05-2011, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=lonely_spirit;5917231]Share some info for bros who are chionging Shenzhen...

Luo Hu

wah...old bird here huh...salute.... next time bring me go partying har:D

lonely_spirit
09-05-2011, 03:37 PM
wah...old bird here huh...salute.... next time bring me go partying har:D

Haha.. no old bird la.. just a very horny bird.. :o That's why everyday go find spots for bonking..

Actually there are alot more places, but some seems too shady, don't dare to go in. :o

soccerman
11-05-2011, 01:23 AM
Hi, I will be in Shenzhen possibly from 15th to 18th... (leaving 18th Morning)... I was wondering if I can meet up with any Bro out there to show me around to BBS/Saunas/Clubs or KTVs... I am really hoping to sample the KTV, so really want to tag along with anybody that will allow me... Also, Can anybody recommend me a nice place to stay while I am in SZX that is close to most of the action? Thanks so much for anybody's help.... Thanks.

rednice22
11-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Going to shenzhen.. was wandering is there still massage parlor with services?? or are they all gone?

lonely_spirit
11-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Hi, I will be in Shenzhen possibly from 15th to 18th... (leaving 18th Morning)... I was wondering if I can meet up with any Bro out there to show me around to BBS/Saunas/Clubs or KTVs... I am really hoping to sample the KTV, so really want to tag along with anybody that will allow me... Also, Can anybody recommend me a nice place to stay while I am in SZX that is close to most of the action? Thanks so much for anybody's help.... Thanks.

Where would you like to stay? and your budget? 200 - 300RMB per night? or better hotels?

You can try Zense Hotel at Luohu if you want to be nearer to XXC, Queens Spa and Dongmen where you can do some shopping.

http://www.zensehotel.com/

amytan
11-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Where would you like to stay? and your budget? 200 - 300RMB per night? or better hotels?

You can try Zense Hotel at Luohu if you want to be nearer to XXC, Queens Spa and Dongmen where you can do some shopping.

I will be staying at http://www.holidayvillashenzhen.com/index.htm

Anyone stay here before?? I see it's just outside one of the exit from laojie MTR..

sotongchew
12-05-2011, 02:32 AM

Anyone stay here before?? I see it's just outside one of the exit from laojie MTR..

Stayed there very recently, Name is actually Sunon, owned by a Malaysian group. That's why during holidays you will see a lot of Malaysian guests.

Located at the start (or end, depending on your perspective) of the infamous Dongmen shopping street, so so lots of shopping just right at the doorstep. Venture the alleys behind the hotel for bargain stuff, there is even an alley full of petshops. Go take a look at all breeds of cute puppies on sale!

Closeby is a HK style cafe-restaurant that opens to into wee hours of morning, so if you feel like having a late nite snack and don't want Mac or KFC, this the place to eat.

Transportation is extremely conveniently. Very easy to catch a cab as most cabbies drop off passengers at this area. Coming back to hotel just tell cabbie а²¾Æµê£¨Xin An Jiu Dian£© and they will definitely know. Cab fare to Chunfeng Lu or Railway Station is 10 to 15 rmb. Otherwise the metro which is accessible via the basement of the adjacent building will bring you to or near anywhere in Louhu and Futian.

There is a massage centre at the 6th floor. I only tried the reflexology and found it reasonably good. Can't recall how much I spent there but it's inexpensive. Sunon's guests get 10% discount. If you enjoy dimsum, don't miss having lunch at the restaurant on the 4th floor! Wide varieties of dimsum to choose and all the dishes I randomly picked from the menu taste good. Hongkongers flock there on weekends, can hear all the chattering in Cantonese, so expect to see a good crowd. Comparable to the restaurant in Guangzhou Landmark Hotel - for those who know.

Btw the breakfast buffet in Sunon is just so-so, but not that bad for me to suggest you skip it. Overall service-wise is very much dependable on the individual staff, but courtesy is well observed.

Anything else you want to know?

rednice22
12-05-2011, 11:07 AM

anyone to check :D?

soccerman
12-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Hi, Thanks for the info,... I am looking for a medium range place (I don't even know approx how much is considered medium range) But I guess someplace clean and somewhere I can take a girl back and have some fun....(i.e a girl friendly hotel).. how good is a 200-300RMB hotel? is it very very basic and old or whatever? so Luohu is a good area for night entertainment is it? Sorry if I am asking too many stupid questions... This is my first time in China.... Anyway, Thanks for everybody's help here....:D

hardpoke
13-05-2011, 12:31 PM

bro.. what's the rate like for zensehotel? for the normal standard room..

the zense spa got hanky panky or not? :D

lonely_spirit
13-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi, Thanks for the info,... I am looking for a medium range place (I don't even know approx how much is considered medium range) But I guess someplace clean and somewhere I can take a girl back and have some fun....(i.e a girl friendly hotel).. how good is a 200-300RMB hotel? is it very very basic and old or whatever? so Luohu is a good area for night entertainment is it? Sorry if I am asking too many stupid questions... This is my first time in China.... Anyway, Thanks for everybody's help here....:D

you can try Motel 268 located at Huanggang area, not too far from LuoHu too. This hotel and Zense are both gal friendly. In fact, all the hotels are, so long as you ask the girls to bring along their IDs. Most girls here, especially in XXC nowadays, they will ask if you already have a room, before agreeing to go back with you.

For night entertainment, there are lots of them in SZ, every area also have, depends on what kind of entertainment u want.

Massage is everywhere, depends on which type you like.

Clubbing, you can go to Le Nest, Richbaby or Milky in Luohu where you can find alot of babes, but you must have balls to approach them and get to know them. Very seldom will they approach you themselves, especially if you are alone.

To chill out, you can head down to FuTian, Coco Park. Opposite it is a small area, with some pretty cool chillout joints, namely Club Viva which is a open air concept bar, or the newly opened Le Nest, FuTian outlet.

If you want to go fuck around, :o i can only tell you, its pretty hard to find a decent place with lots of gals to choose from during this period, due to the coming universiade... you can try the few places i mentioned in the earlier posts. ;)

lonely_spirit
13-05-2011, 02:58 PM
bro.. what's the rate like for zensehotel? for the normal standard room..

the zense spa got hanky panky or not? :D

Zense if i am not wrong, is 468RMB the last time i booked for my friend..

Zense Spa never go before, but i don't think there is any hanky panky going on... I'm sure there are alot more places in LuoHu where there is hanky panky going on, but i am not familiar with that area, as i find it too rowdy and dodgy.. :o

liverd3
16-05-2011, 02:00 AM
FYI, actually we no need to go so far a way to buji. in shenzhen futian, luohu got some nice cheong place la.

for example,
Futian portion:
1. jiazhou 佳舟客栈 120mins (2Q)service just like DG for RMB428.
**i was use to be here. haha.
2. jinhailun 金海润 same as above.
3. shenlinyuan 森林源 price should same as above

luohu portion:
1. dongshen 东森 *RMB368 for 1Q HJ+1QML
2. huali shishang 华丽时尚 *RMB368 for 1Q HJ+1QML
3. ritao 日涛 *approx RMB368 for 1QML
4. boston 伯斯顿 **i forgot the price

by the way, CRH is at luohu, you may take train to DG or ZMT for fun.
damage start from RMB500 - RMB600max

thanks for the info bro,
I was at staying at 福田区华强 area, 格兰云天酒店 (this part later) which my vendors brought me. Have some free hours before dinner cum meeting, why not find some cumming session. so decide to head out and walk walk see see.

want to find your favourite joint 佳舟客栈 but damn this place was hard to find....
http://i55.tinypic.com/1zz2i6o.jpg

It was tucked in one corner next to the fly over, won't notice it by driving.

went up for a bonk in mind, when the counter girl ask me what I want i just tell them I need to release to the cute girl girl. She told me to order inside.... damn paiseh.
go in, strip to birthday suite SOP sauna. room wise and facility wise still the norm. After the SOP proceed to massage. Need to navigate complicated stairs to go to the massaging room, on the way told the caption what I want then get a 肾上素something massage for RMB238. Actually is balls massage with 1HJ. Tease the Masseurs to gimme a BBBJ, but she still at 岸上so i did not proceed. Then go tv area slack for a while and do some walk to secure the perimeter.... bump into a cute blur sotong masseurs. she took the wrong turn to staff area instead of client area. fast hand fast leg tell captain and the rest is history. paid RMB488 for FJ, BBBJ.

TCSS with the blur sotong and she told me she going to 格兰云天酒店 to work next week. because of more $ can get per FJ. they still using 3:7 system no matter which shop. after some intell searching about the hotel i stay in. got hold of how to order 外卖 thru the masseurs . forgot to ask the price before commit.... a regular FL is RMB1200 for 2 shots in your hotel room. damn...

warlock91
19-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Just make sure your gal brings along her identification card.. every hotel is gal friendly, just needs her to register when you bring her back...

Thank you bro :D

warlock91
20-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Any bro at shenzhen next mon-wed? Drop me a msg if wanna chiong 2gether, i ok with ktv, massage or clubbing.

Staying at futian area.

lonely_spirit
20-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Any bro at shenzhen next mon-wed? Drop me a msg if wanna chiong 2gether, i ok with ktv, massage or clubbing.

Staying at futian area.

Which hotel? can maybe meet up for a few drinks..

meckyjunior
20-05-2011, 10:42 PM
I be going to SZ - 9th to 13rd June. Not sure whether to stay in SZ or CP.
Any bros got suggestion or tag along together to go cheong...

BoinKING
22-05-2011, 03:58 PM
anyone in shenzhen now?

am in luohu, staying near le nest..

warlock91
23-05-2011, 04:04 PM
yeah, i am in shenzhen now, staying in 福田区

2 bros, any plan 2nite?
I will be getting a local number and posting up later.

warlock91
23-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Hey bro my num is 13590323844

But I stay at Fu Tian area, tell me if you want to hook up for ktv 2molo.

warlock91
24-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Manage to hook up with 2 seniors yest, went down to Le Nest at Fu Tian Area and was WOW!! The gals that club here are damn chio, not to mention yest was monday nite, especially the waitress, quality way better~~

Didnt manage to hook up any gals in club, as not staying long in sz, then the senior brought us down to XXC there to da bao.

Just to warn, the yan da had a very great impact, the street basically is empty, no gals, not much OKT aso. We reach the place around 1, and we only got our gals at 3.30, the OKT told us that business is around 4-5, where the police is less. Manage to visit 3 stables, this place is the kind the okt signal u, then bring u up to their room to see gals. Very limited choice, those i met max 4 gals and the other is 2.

Da bao a girl back to my hotel, rate was 600, 5 hrs, 2 shot. On the way saw those ktv gals end work, walan eh, all greater quality than the gal i had choose. And when my gal reach hotel, told me that cannot kiss boobs, face and painting, i sianz half liao, she dont even give SOP. Next time remember to ask for service b4 ta bao.

lonely_spirit
24-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Manage to hook up with 2 seniors yest, went down to Le Nest at Fu Tian Area and was WOW!! The gals that club here are damn chio, not to mention yest was monday nite, especially the waitress, quality way better~~

Didnt manage to hook up any gals in club, as not staying long in sz, then the senior brought us down to XXC there to da bao.

Just to warn, the yan da had a very great impact, the street basically is empty, no gals, not much OKT aso. We reach the place around 1, and we only got our gals at 3.30, the OKT told us that business is around 4-5, where the police is less. Manage to visit 3 stables, this place is the kind the okt signal u, then bring u up to their room to see gals. Very limited choice, those i met max 4 gals and the other is 2.

Da bao a girl back to my hotel, rate was 600, 5 hrs, 2 shot. On the way saw those ktv gals end work, walan eh, all greater quality than the gal i had choose. And when my gal reach hotel, told me that cannot kiss boobs, face and painting, i sianz half liao, she dont even give SOP. Next time remember to ask for service b4 ta bao.

Basically, the girls there got not much service.. and china girls here, unlike those in sg, they don't really like painting.. and i don't think u will want to paint them too.. :p

TinTin130670
24-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Manage to hook up with 2 seniors yest, went down to Le Nest at Fu Tian Area and was WOW!! The gals that club here are damn chio, not to mention yest was monday nite, especially the waitress, quality way better.....

Hmm..why did not go 夜色酒吧..heard it a pickup joint...even their local oso know that place is a pick up joint for singles..:D

P.S. might go there to watch Champion Leagues final if can get away from CP..:D

Cheers,
TinTin

ginsenghead
24-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Could you let me know where 夜色酒吧 is located, will check out on trip to shenzhen net week.

lonely_spirit
25-05-2011, 03:16 PM
Could you let me know where 夜色酒吧 is located, will check out on trip to shenzhen net week.

笋岗西路 near to luohu...

personally i don't like that place, cos too old and not much hippies.. i prefer le nest or 莉莉玛莲, as the crowd there are more fun and wild. :p

vaxvms
25-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Hmm..why did not go 夜色酒吧..heard it a pickup joint...even their local oso know that place is a pick up joint for singles..:D

P.S. might go there to watch Champion Leagues final if can get away from CP..:D

Cheers,
TinTin

bro tot now 夜色酒吧 all are MILF?:rolleyes:

vaxvms
25-05-2011, 06:42 PM
笋岗西路 near to luohu...

personally i don't like that place, cos too old and not much hippies.. i prefer le nest or 莉莉玛莲, as the crowd there are more fun and wild. :p

heard a lots abt 莉莉玛莲 but nvr been

lonely_spirit
25-05-2011, 06:55 PM
heard a lots abt 莉莉玛莲 but nvr been

quite a nice place.. waitress are chio and sexy.. :p

best part is, the girls there are either rich OLs who won't hesitate to buy guys drinks, or those syt mei mei who are always prowling around, for all guys tables to join them for drinks... :o

tigerbelion
25-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi guys, any events tonite?
Reach SZ last nite. Hav been looking around Luohu area, (spring wind road), but cant find any gals there.
Plan to go SN which I used to enjoy a lot, but this time all SN dun provide full-pack service.
any bros here can enlighten me where still got full-pack SN?

lonely_spirit
25-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi guys, any events tonite?
Reach SZ last nite. Hav been looking around Luohu area, (spring wind road), but cant find any gals there.
Plan to go SN which I used to enjoy a lot, but this time all SN dun provide full-pack service.
any bros here can enlighten me where still got full-pack SN?

Wait till 5am, then walk to the back streets near chunfeng road, aka XXC (xiang xi chun)

full pack as in "1 dragon" service? most of the saunas here, are usually clean, and provide prostate and balls massage, or those which are operating as a sauna but are in fact brothels, go in straight fuck and go... which ones u looking for? :o

luohu's saunas i not so familiar, but if u want to venture out of there, then head down to xia sha, there are 2 saunas there whose modus operandi is fuck and go... 300RMB, 2 shots, 50 mins...

If u want a nice massage, followed by some ball actions, there are plenty out there. just ask for 保健按摩, after you are done with foot massage. most saunas have that package..

TinTin130670
26-05-2011, 02:36 AM
bro tot now 夜色酒吧 all are MILF?:rolleyes:

Old man like me like MILF...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

BoinKING
26-05-2011, 03:15 AM
Okay back from SZ, apologies all who have msged me earlier internet is very spotty in china plus going to 网吧 to surf SBF seems rather..erm 尴尬。

Anyway met with a bro and we went clubbing - started at 10 pm and we drank till 4 am in the morning, both of us shared 24 bottles of tsingtao (600 rmb for 12/ give 12 free) and we were partying with the dancers and some of the girls there.
Some how or other we were joined by 3 dutch laowai and then some girls came over and joined us too.

Paid for some makan too but he paid so I don't know how much he forked out for the pig trotter and some meat stuff - i think around 300 rmb.

Didn't hook up because both of us cannot even barely walk out of the club and plus then it was sunday - I was leaving the next day, he had to work the whole day on monday.

Had lots of fun cause I know the dancer there and she introduced her 姐妹 to us.
Played dice and dance the whole night long.. woke up with vivid memory of some girl hugging me and asking for my number and had lots of numbers that I don't even remember belonging to who lol.

Those who asked me for advice for KTV, I'm sorry but I'm always alone so I go to clubs more to get to know more people.

BoinKING
26-05-2011, 03:19 AM

Le nest is at 国贸 at 罗湖 there mah no?
公安 quite on, every night I see police patrol the streets and station themselves at every other junction.

Good thing is as tourist, you feel very safe that nobody is going to disturb you or mug you, you can walk around the streets at 3 am in the morning and feel like you're in singapore but all other activities is almost dead.
The budget fuck I got was at 罗湖火车站, towards the eateries.. every 50meters got one OKT will pull you.
going rate is 250 RMB for short time, 500 for overnight the whole building that they bring you got 4-5 kway liao inside where the girls will go up and down to see if you want them.

Don't expect good looking girls la, most are ah lian-ish but well for 50 bucks with a room, I think quite okay la if you don't really want to self service.

Anyway word of advice to those who are coming during this period..
Bring umbrella!

Fucking rain non stop... i went to wash my clothes cannot even dry and the air is very humid..
expect to be sweaty and humid and hot while occasionally have down pours of rain.

Go out also very leychey.

tigerbelion
26-05-2011, 12:54 PM
last nite went to JiaNingNa(佳宁娜) classical club for drinks with clients.
heard it is the top KTV in SZ. the room deco and sound system r rather good..but gals, to my opinion, only so so...didnt da bao any gals there..
so went down to Chunfeng road again and walk around...but didnt find any gals..
finally went to a Sauna place called Xingfu Dao (幸福岛)。Quoted the Japan & korean massage. Got a nice HJ there..the WL there quite chio with a slim figure...acutally got very horny with her sexy looking...asked her whether can da bao or have a wonderful FJ at my hotel... She refused with a reason "need to work until morning". Told her can wait for her. but still rejected. sob... bros, can bring the WL out or not? Me only stay in SZ for 3 days..dun have enough time to slowly 培养感情。
Anyway, the massage is very nice, really enjoy the session. teh damage is 258+20 tips to the change room guy. thot it is a bit expensive but worth trying.

Wait till 5am, then walk to the back streets near chunfeng road, aka XXC (xiang xi chun)

full pack as in "1 dragon" service? most of the saunas here, are usually clean, and provide prostate and balls massage, or those which are operating as a sauna but are in fact brothels, go in straight fuck and go... which ones u looking for? :o

If u want a nice massage, followed by some ball actions, there are plenty out there. just ask for 保健按摩, after you are done with foot massage. most saunas have that package..

lonely_spirit
26-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Le nest is at 国贸 at 罗湖 there mah no?
公安 quite on, every night I see police patrol the streets and station themselves at every other junction.

Good thing is as tourist, you feel very safe that nobody is going to disturb you or mug you, you can walk around the streets at 3 am in the morning and feel like you're in singapore but all other activities is almost dead.
The budget fuck I got was at 罗湖火车站, towards the eateries.. every 50meters got one OKT will pull you.
going rate is 250 RMB for short time, 500 for overnight the whole building that they bring you got 4-5 kway liao inside where the girls will go up and down to see if you want them.

Don't expect good looking girls la, most are ah lian-ish but well for 50 bucks with a room, I think quite okay la if you don't really want to self service.

Anyway word of advice to those who are coming during this period..
Bring umbrella!

Fucking rain non stop... i went to wash my clothes cannot even dry and the air is very humid..
expect to be sweaty and humid and hot while occasionally have down pours of rain.

Go out also very leychey.

there's a new Le Nest at Fu Tian, opened 2 weeks ago.. its at gou wu gong yuan station, where lili marlene is located...

and yes! the damn rain made all the clothes i hanged out to dry, get wet over and over again, end up i send all of them to the laundry shop.. :o

will try out the one at the train station u mentioned some day, sounds like a good deal.. :p

lonely_spirit
26-05-2011, 01:54 PM
last nite went to JiaNingNa(佳宁娜) classical club for drinks with clients.
heard it is the top KTV in SZ. the room deco and sound system r rather good..but gals, to my opinion, only so so...didnt da bao any gals there..
so went down to Chunfeng road again and walk around...but didnt find any gals..
finally went to a Sauna place called Xingfu Dao (幸福岛)。Quoted the Japan & korean massage. Got a nice HJ there..the WL there quite chio with a slim figure...acutally got very horny with her sexy looking...asked her whether can da bao or have a wonderful FJ at my hotel... She refused with a reason "need to work until morning". Told her can wait for her. but still rejected. sob... bros, can bring the WL out or not? Me only stay in SZ for 3 days..dun have enough time to slowly 培养感情。
Anyway, the massage is very nice, really enjoy the session. teh damage is 258+20 tips to the change room guy. thot it is a bit expensive but worth trying.

after they finish work, they are free to do what they want, so its up to you to psycho them into going out with u after work. that girl u had, probably doesn't want to engage in any sexual activities, cos to them, hj is very common and part of their job..

anyway, 258+20 is already a pretty good deal.. most of the others i go, i have to tip the masseur as well, bringing the total bill to about 400-500rmb..

i just brought 2 other bros to XXC the other night, there are still girls available for tabao.. 600rmb, overnight, 2 shots.

tigerbelion
26-05-2011, 04:17 PM
then probly they dun wanna go out with me...
anyway, as told by the Mami there, 258 including tip for the masseur...
I was trying to get a FLs from XXC for overnight, bro got any recom?

anyway, 258+20 is already a pretty good deal.. most of the others i go, i have to tip the masseur as well, bringing the total bill to about 400-500rmb..

i just brought 2 other bros to XXC the other night, there are still girls available for tabao.. 600rmb, overnight, 2 shots.

lonely_spirit
26-05-2011, 04:26 PM
then probly they dun wanna go out with me...
anyway, as told by the Mami there, 258 including tip for the masseur...
I was trying to get a FLs from XXC for overnight, bro got any recom?

don't know how to recommend wor.. :o

too many girls there, just walk around, wait for okts to approach u, then go up and take a look, reject also nvm one.. :p

tigerbelion
26-05-2011, 04:32 PM
For those gals, service good or bad?
excuse me for looking for a romantic and sexual over nite bonk..

BTW, bros got any Mamasan's no in Dongguan changping?
Plan to go there to experience the iso.

lonely_spirit
26-05-2011, 05:03 PM
For those gals, service good or bad?
excuse me for looking for a romantic and sexual over nite bonk..

BTW, bros got any Mamasan's no in Dongguan changping?
Plan to go there to experience the iso.

Don't expect too much from those WLs in XXC, they are after money only.. fuck and leave type.. you want romantic ones, i suggest u spend some money in KTVs instead.. but of course pricier.. :o

avwolf
27-05-2011, 10:24 AM
I have visited a few sauna places in ShenZhen recently, so I am writing them down for references.

First place is in 福田 (Futian). name of hotel is 景轩大酒店 (GRAND VIEW HOTEL).
website with some pics: http://www.u161.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=358858
Google maps for exact location: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=hong+kong&sll=22.396428,114.109497&sspn=0.548508,1.347198&g=hong+kong&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Hong+Kong&ll=22.53434,114.067504&spn=0.004281,0.010525&z=17
This hotel is just next to 岗厦 MTR station. Come out from exit C and you will see the hotel. Take the lift to 11th floor for the sauna. Then ask to see 陈 (Chen) manager or just said you have came from Hong Kong and have called to make a reservation. These are the sort of code words to get the hanky panky services or else they will take it that you are here for normal massage.

Anyway, I was brought to a room and the manager explained to me the fee is 550 rmb. I told him the website stated 468 rmb. then he told me that is the 161 member rates and asked me whether I have the membership card. I don't have it and so he offered one to me at 100 rmb. well, I think he is trying to pull a fast one as he thought I am courteous to him and hence can try to rip me off a bit. anyway, I just paid him for the card after choosing the girl as the card can be used for all the other places recommended in the fun161 website. The manager told me 468 rmb is for service at the hotel room for 2 shots 90 min. and the rate for 368 rmb is for one shot at the room inside the sauna. so I took the 468 rmb package, paid the bill at the reception and took the lift up to the room alone first to wait for the girl.

The girl i choose is from hubei and 19 years old. quite tall and slim but small boobs. give quite good by bathing me first with some boob massage during the shower. on the bed, she gave me a good lick and suck on my nipples and belly button. The BBBJ was not bad too. I stretch my hand and feel her pussy and I was surprised that it was quite wet naturally (not lubricant). She told me she was turned on by my moaning when she was servicing me. Now my turn to service her and I lick and suck her from the neck down to the pussy. I was surprised again when she allowed me to lick her pussy as I think most girls working in sauna won't allowed that. it became wetter after some licking and she was getting real high and I knew she wanted more and so I continue and also inserted my finger inside her pussy while licking her and fondling her boobs at the same time. I think I service her longer than her servicing me...hahaha. She told me this is the first time she had a real good orgasm as she never had a bf before and there is no feeling from all those commercial sex. well, I am not sure whether she is telling the truth.

anyway, after putting on the condom, proceed first with missionary and then the rest quite SOP. she was enjoying the thrusting but somehow she doesn't want to do the woman on top position. anyway, after cumming, she didn't rush to take out the condom but continue to squeeze my brother inside her pussy which is quite a nice feeling. after washing up, we lie on the bed and continue chatting. after about slightly after one hour, a telephone call came in to say the time is up. I knew that they are shortchanging me on the time as I am quite sure that it is not close to 90 min yet. anyway, i didn't insist and so we clothed up and left the room.

I went back to the 11th floor to complain to the manager regarding the timing issue which resulted in me not having the 2nd shot. In China, really have to be fierce a bit or else will get bullied. The manager offered me 30 rmb for taxi fare and said that the person in charge of timing will be punished. He even personally walked me downstairs to the hotel door. I am not sure whether this is a one time incident or they do this kind of trick to every customer. anyway, I do feel that the girls in this sauna will have the minimum ISO service standard and not those rush rush type service. maybe other bros can feedback if they visit this sauna too.

The 2nd place which I have visited is also in 福田 (Futian). name of hotel is 小小客栈 (Mini Hotel).
website with pics: http://www.u161.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=359162
Google maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD%E5%B9%BF%E4%B8%9C%E7%9C%81%E6 %B7%B1%E5%9C%B3%E5%B8%82%E7%A6%8F%E7%94%B0%E5%8C%B A%E7%A6%8F%E5%8D%8E%E8%B7%AF%E5%B0%8F%E5%B0%8F%E5% AE%A2%E6%A0%88%E8%BF%9E%E9%94%81%E7%A6%8F%E5%8D%8E %E5%BA%97&aq=0&sll=22.539067,114.082117&sspn=0.004281,0.010525&ie=UTF8&hq=%E5%B0%8F%E5%B0%8F%E5%AE%A2%E6%A0%88%E8%BF%9E%E 9%94%81%E7%A6%8F%E5%8D%8E%E5%BA%97&hnear=China+Guangdong+Shenzhen+Fu+Tian+Qu+Fu+Hua+L u&ll=22.539057,114.082654&spn=0.004281,0.010525&z=17
This hotel is near to 华强路 MTR station. can take exit D and follow the map to walk to the hotel. It is directly opposite Vienna Hotel as shown on the map. Take the lift to the 2nd floor for the sauna. Once inside, same thing, say you are from Hong Kong and they will know what service you want. The rate here is cheaper at 268 rmb for one shot. However, the girl here is not as pretty but i manage to chose another hubei girl which is quite young and presentable. same thing, paid the bill first and then go to hotel room alone first to wait for the girl. The room is quite small but still clean. The service here is a bit more rush but still get the standard lick on the nipples. only BJ with condom. don't expect the full one hour ISO service as stated on the website. anyway, the girl don't allow me to lick her pussy, so continue with missionary and then switch to her on top. she can ride quite well and I pump her up from the bottom with force and I could see that she is enjoying too. This time I can last longer as I already have sex the previous day. She was asking why I so good, can last so long...haha. anyway, everything was finished after only about 30 min and I left the room sextisfied again. anyway, it seems that I don't always get the full timing service as stated on their website.

another place which I have visited before is this:
http://www.u161.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=359493
368 rmb for one shot make love and one shot HJ for 90 min.
no time to write more about this place, maybe next time.
hope bros here enjoy my FRs.
Thanks.

vaxvms
27-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Old man like me like MILF...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

dun say like tat ...me also old man but still party hard when on bzi trip
alamaak old man young punk,when in dragonland sure make u YOUNG again
but agreed this is one of ONS bar which has best hit ;)

barca go go goo.......guess extra time this time round :cool:

vaxvms
27-05-2011, 01:05 PM
quite a nice place.. waitress are chio and sexy.. :p

best part is, the girls there are either rich OLs who won't hesitate to buy guys drinks, or those syt mei mei who are always prowling around, for all guys tables to join them for drinks... :o

cool~~~~but me always alone when in SZX...open 1 bottle sit a bar counter talkin to bartender ...some of them do give me tips on meimei ard
ok next trip I might give this a try :D

tigerbelion
27-05-2011, 02:11 PM
Don't expect too much from those WLs in XXC, they are after money only.. fuck and leave type.. you want romantic ones, i suggest u spend some money in KTVs instead.. but of course pricier.. :o

Last nite was a disappointed nite...
plan to explore XXC at 5 am as guided...but too bad...fell asleep from 6pm until this morning...think i must be bonking too hard these two days...

this morning after breakfast, walking around chunfeng road, wanna experience last shot as my airplane leave this evening...so went to xingfudao again at 11am

asking for the gal i got last time, but told doing nite shift...
so take another....must say, this massage stable really got a lot of gems. so far i have tried 3 gals, all very chio and slim....the gal i tried this morning even more open, unzip bra and doing bo tui for me... really enjoy the time...

lonely_spirit
27-05-2011, 03:46 PM
cool~~~~but me always alone when in SZX...open 1 bottle sit a bar counter talkin to bartender ...some of them do give me tips on meimei ard
ok next trip I might give this a try :D

Alone even better.. hehe.. open 1 bottle, sit there and ogle at girls..

over here, the first approach is always to smile at the girl u fancy, pick up your glass, offer a toast, and soon, the girl will get your hint and come over automatically.. never failed before.. :p sometimes, the girls who are more daring, will auto toast u and ask to join u too..

vaxvms
27-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Alone even better.. hehe.. open 1 bottle, sit there and ogle at girls..

over here, the first approach is always to smile at the girl u fancy, pick up your glass, offer a toast, and soon, the girl will get your hint and come over automatically.. never failed before.. :p sometimes, the girls who are more daring, will auto toast u and ask to join u too..

bo pien liao next SZX trip must look for u to take care of me newbies here

lonely_spirit
27-05-2011, 07:11 PM
bo pien liao next SZX trip must look for u to take care of me newbies here

haha.. don't like that say la.. :o no newbie or oldies... just that i have been here for way too long, and knows the way those girls here operate... at alot of clubs, there are girls who are employed just to drink with customers and you don't even need to tip them at all.. they are just there to finish your drink, so you will order more and also call them to reserve tables the next time u come..

so don't be too happy when girls approach your table and chat you up, thinking they are attracted to you.. :p i know this, cos it happened the first time i went clubbing here.. :o end up very paiseh when my frens told me their motive.. i still thinking i good looking. :D

ksst
27-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Anyway met with a bro and we went clubbing - started at 10 pm and we drank till 4 am in the morning, both of us shared 24 bottles of tsingtao (600 rmb for 12/ give 12 free) and we were partying with the dancers and some of the girls there.

Had lots of fun cause I know the dancer there and she introduced her 姐妹 to us.
Played dice and dance the whole night long.. woke up with vivid memory of some girl hugging me and asking for my number and had lots of numbers that I don't even remember belonging to who lol.

Bro, good partying with you! Haha, so drunk that I cannot even remember how many dancers I kissed that night (a few I think especially a small size gal). I think I misbehaved a bit la, not too outrageous thou I hoped. :p

Anyway, just like you, woke up with several numbers donno from who. Good to feel young again :D

Next time we shall assign a timekeeper, otherwise 4am too much for me liao, next day almost died and yet had meetings till 9pm (no kidding).

Next time we go explore the 莉莉玛莲 place ok? Have fun, catch up again!

BoinKING
27-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Bro, good partying with you! Haha, so drunk that I cannot even remember how many dancers I kissed that night (a few I think especially a small size gal). I think I misbehaved a bit la, not too outrageous thou I hoped. :p

Anyway, just like you, woke up with several numbers donno from who. Good to feel young again :D

Next time we shall assign a timekeeper, otherwise 4am too much for me liao, next day almost died and yet had meetings till 9pm (no kidding).

Next time we go explore the 莉莉玛莲 place ok? Have fun, catch up again!

eh angela not bad leh.
she got the CFM face and the body too hehe.

Too bad she also don't remember who are you haha.

izaaat
30-05-2011, 09:46 PM
any bro in SZ wanna meet up? PM me.

bigberry
01-06-2011, 12:48 AM
has anyone tried those qq freelance at the gal's condos? is that safe or fake?

bigberry
01-06-2011, 12:51 AM
has anyone tried those qq freelance. are they safe or fake?

vaxvms
01-06-2011, 12:21 PM
haha.. don't like that say la.. :o no newbie or oldies... just that i have been here for way too long, and knows the way those girls here operate... at alot of clubs, there are girls who are employed just to drink with customers and you don't even need to tip them at all.. they are just there to finish your drink, so you will order more and also call them to reserve tables the next time u come..

so don't be too happy when girls approach your table and chat you up, thinking they are attracted to you.. :p i know this, cos it happened the first time i went clubbing here.. :o end up very paiseh when my frens told me their motive.. i still thinking i good looking.

anyway dun really bother wif their motive...and u will nvr know who is doing wat as meimei mouth is too sweet already too bad I am immune to it already lolxxx.......prefer chatting wif bartender to check out more reliable :D...
anyway most important we have enjoy ourself......like some say "enjoy the process"

vaxvms
01-06-2011, 12:22 PM

Next time we go explore the place ok? Have fun, catch up again!

look like u and bor BoinKING have a great nite out

ya heard abt 莉莉玛莲 but no go before....which day of wk best to explore?

lonely_spirit
01-06-2011, 03:20 PM

Wed, Fri and Sat.. :D

lonely_spirit
01-06-2011, 03:21 PM
has anyone tried those qq freelance at the gal's condos? is that safe or fake?

Confirm fake la.. wait you get robbed i don't know.. :o:p

lonely_spirit
02-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Just went to 莉莉玛莲 last night with a friend... drank 2 dozens of beer, and at about 4am, a girl i was eyeing the whole night came over and talk. bought her a bottle of beer, started to get touchy with her as she was also getting high...

rubba her butt for a while, and soon her hand was on my lap, stroking on my thigh... started to get horny, and proposed to her for a quickie.. she quoted me 800 for overnight at my place, but told her i don't bring girls back.. counter offer her 200rmb for a bj at the stairs and she agreed... immediately grabbed her and headed out of the club, went down a flight of stairs and spotted an emergency exit stairway.. immediately grabbed her and started frenching with her.. soon my pants was off, and she kneeled down and started to blow.. after blowing for about 5 mins, i grabbed her up and hiked up her skirt, pulled down her thongs and started to finger her.. this girl damn horny, and she was already wet! immediately took out my emergency CD, capped and bonked her standing doggie style at the stairs.. When i was about to cum, i informed her she immediately turned, ripped off the CD and started to blow me again, and cummed into her mouth.. :D i gave her another 200 in the end as it was sextisfying... :p

overall experience, EXCITING! but will never do it again.. i think i was slightly drunk, and small head took over big head, which is why i dared to do it there. can't imagine the consequences if i was caught! kena photo and posted on their Gong An website, thrown into lockup for 10 days and possibly kicked out of China and never to come in again.. :o

hornycreation
02-06-2011, 02:52 PM
any bros here in for fun these few nights? maybe go attend the car expo ??

...im itching for action..so many hot girls around i oso buay tahan liao !!

whatamidoing
02-06-2011, 07:08 PM
I am here in Shenzhen too. Was alone at li li ma Liam last night till 3am. Nothing interesting as I was only a person

lonely_spirit
02-06-2011, 07:09 PM
I am here in Shenzhen too. Was alone at li li ma Liam last night till 3am. Nothing interesting as I was only a person

I believe we might have met.. i was drinking at the bar counter... :D

whatamidoing
02-06-2011, 07:17 PM
I believe we might have met.. i was drinking at the bar counter... :D

Pugh isn't? I was at there too before I left with Tat milf....not milf, suppose to be lau char Bo....perhaps are you the person wearing black seated beside me?

lonely_spirit
02-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Pugh isn't? I was at there too before I left with Tat milf....not milf, suppose to be lau char Bo....perhaps are you the person wearing black seated beside me?

HAHA!! You are the one sitting alone, beside me and my friend? and YES! i am the one wearing black short sleeve shirt and black jeans.. i think i know which MILF u talking about. her friend, the one wearing a black short dress is the one i took to the stairs.. :p

whatamidoing
02-06-2011, 07:53 PM
HAHA!! You are the one sitting alone, beside me and my friend? and YES! i am the one wearing black short sleeve shirt and black jeans.. i think i know which MILF u talking about. her friend, the one wearing a black short dress is the one i took to the stairs.. :p

So small world. Actually I felt u are a sgp too. Some story behind this milf, maybe if you free tonight we can meet up for drink again. Then I tell u, lazy to type on iphone now

lonely_spirit
02-06-2011, 07:58 PM
So small world. Actually I felt u are a sgp too. Some story behind this milf, maybe if you free tonight we can meet up for drink again. Then I tell u, lazy to type on iphone now

i guess with my dressing and drinking heineken makes me look like a sgp.. pm me your number, will call u later tonight to arrange if i can make it. where are u staying btw?

whatamidoing
02-06-2011, 08:06 PM
i guess with my dressing and drinking heineken makes me look like a sgp.. pm me your number, will call u later tonight to arrange if i can make it. where are u staying btw?

I am staying in luohu area.

lonely_spirit
02-06-2011, 08:08 PM
I am staying in luohu area.

Not too far from here.. let me know if ur going down tonight...

whatamidoing
02-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Not too far from here.. let me know if ur going down tonight...

actually i havent been sleeping since last night.....story was as such

i was drinking alone, saw this lau char bo seating there alone, even before you come in. i wasnt at the bar table, but standing some distant away. she was alone, mingling around with other people. i saw her left the seat, and by then u was there. I took over her seat and got a beer too. not long, she was back and stand freaking close to me. then start to talk to me, ask me where i stay so i told her i stay in a hotel at luohu. then she ask me where i from so just told her SIN. She immediately told me she went to singapore back in 2006.She chat with me awhile, then ask me for supper so i left with her. took a cab to makan some porridge, then ask me to go her home seat seat. along the way she told me actually she wanted to go SIN to look for a ah peh who used to gave her 5k SGD for her stays in SIN. in my heart i think, dam, another old man kena con again....nevermind, then i start to talk to her about our GE2011, then wat is the outcomes, and how citizen affected by the CPF withdrawal age and limit. start to tell her even if she go SIN this time, she wont even get $$4 from that ah peh again, becos CPF kena hold by govt. and i told her days in 2006 and now are lot difference, last time sooooo many FL standing along side GL street, but now was like a dead street. told her also if she dont dress decently while walking on the street, she will even be brought back to the station even though she not a FL. Told her the strictness now na d she began to thanks me for highlighting to her. she worry if she go SIN she wont get money but waste or hold back by our govt. so then i felt i have make a constribution to our nation by stopping another TKB from hunting for old man money. reach her home, not far from where we have the supper, chat awhile more then ask me to bath and get some rest. bath my self while she did hers, lie on bed, then she ask me i dont have GF if needed, then where to relieve, i told her i HJ myself.....later she start to tell me she want to buy perfume and hope to go HK to get it, ask me for 500RMB....i said, i dont have already because i wont want to bring som much cash when go alone at night, then she say 300, i told her no have, left 200......then no choice she say ok....after that she little horny, took her balloon and cap me, after a session of making her satisfy, then wash up, back on bed to chat again....by then i dam tired and she still chatting, dam lor sou. morning come, she tell me to take bus, i say no problem can walk back since is at luohu also. but by then the only 200 i left was already given to her, and she really dont gave me any rmb for me to take bus/taxi back...really idiot. anyway i use to walk alot so walk out the building head towards the direction of Di Wang high rise building, took me ard 30-45min for a 3-4km walk. IMO, i feel that the 200 is like given to her for a short session, so dont really felt tat bad.....she ask me for SIN number so gave her my old number which no longer use at least 5 yrs....then she drop hers on a paper for me, out of her house, i tore and threw .....

whatamidoing
02-06-2011, 08:35 PM
anyone else interested to join tonight? i am sick of chiong alone. perhap if wanna go then can meet up together too...

lonely_spirit
02-06-2011, 08:40 PM
anyone else interested to join tonight? i am sick of chiong alone. perhap if wanna go then can meet up together too...

haha.. 200rmb ok la.. for a short session... mine cost 400rmb, and done at the stairs.. done in 30 mins... but i still think it was money well spent, cos that girl in black can really blow and her figure is good... kept squeezing her butt while doggie her... :o

i am surprised u can still talk to her so much, haha.. even to the topic of GE2011... next time just bonk and leave... those MILFs there are all hunters, looking for preys.. must sian those waitresses.. i am attracted to one of the girls inside the bar yesterday.. go there at least once a week to drink at the bar, to look at her.. but no balls to sian her.. :p

whatamidoing
02-06-2011, 08:57 PM
haha.. 200rmb ok la.. for a short session... mine cost 400rmb, and done at the stairs.. done in 30 mins... but i still think it was money well spent, cos that girl in black can really blow and her figure is good... kept squeezing her butt while doggie her... :o

i am surprised u can still talk to her so much, haha.. even to the topic of GE2011... next time just bonk and leave... those MILFs there are all hunters, looking for preys.. must sian those waitresses.. i am attracted to one of the girls inside the bar yesterday.. go there at least once a week to drink at the bar, to look at her.. but no balls to sian her.. :p

so later want to chiong again?

lonely_spirit
02-06-2011, 09:09 PM
so later want to chiong again?

I'm easy... can go if anybody wants... i live very nearby only anyway...

whatamidoing
02-06-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm easy... can go if anybody wants... i live very nearby only anyway...

are you station in SZX? see any one joining in, more people more merrier....

lonely_spirit
02-06-2011, 09:14 PM
are you station in SZX? see any one joining in, more people more merrier....

i've been here for almost 1 year.. and possibly going to be here even longer... :(

see if anyone is around, i don't mind...

whatamidoing
02-06-2011, 09:17 PM
i've been here for almost 1 year.. and possibly going to be here even longer... :(

see if anyone is around, i don't mind...

actually are there any more club in szx here offer similar fun...?

lonely_spirit
02-06-2011, 09:21 PM
actually are there any more club in szx here offer similar fun...?

Le Nest, Rich Baby, Baby Face in Luohu. not necessary FLs there, but more MMs, and you have to pick up your balls to go talk to them.. :D

whatamidoing
02-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Le Nest, Rich Baby, Baby Face in Luohu. not necessary FLs there, but more MMs, and you have to pick up your balls to go talk to them.. :D

how is the clowd there, are there still have more mm there on thur night?

BoinKING
03-06-2011, 04:05 AM

If you want to go clubbing the best time ime is saturday night.
rest of the week are hit and misses but it depends on who and where you party with la.

End of the day, if you're seriously looking to score most likely you will be disappointed. China still not as open as singapore/hk, girls there are more traditional than you think.

But if you want to slowly kumcheng and go for the long bait and find friends for a good time out..then they're quite easy to get to know as you are exotic to them.
Can speak mandarin and english and are chinese in race - just that in china nobody club alone, they usually have a guy friend with them or they go in groups..

so to play safe, just scout first before you hit on them.. I kannah cock block many times liao on the dance floor, but okay la.. i never do anything..
Plus I just go there myself to listen to music and get to know people.
However by say 2am, everyone in the club is intoxicated.

ksst
03-06-2011, 02:39 PM
eh angela not bad leh.
she got the CFM face and the body too hehe.

Too bad she also don't remember who are you haha.

Yah, I quite like Angela really.
Your 白薇秀 also very nice, good luck with her.

lonely_spirit
03-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Went Soho and Le Nest (Luohu) last night with a bro who came here for work.. Soho is the first time and also the last time i'm going there... The place is filled with MILFs!!! :eek: and all of them have eyes lurking around, looking for young meat... :o

Le Nest was pretty fun, but went there late, so as usual, sat at the bar.. some gal frens came and join us and had some fun with them.. i left early cos i actually saw a girl i always eye at Le Nest (Futian) and she happened to be there last night too... Quietly talked to her while at the toilet and arranged to meet downstairs in 30 mins time, which is why i left earlier than that bro.. hope that bro got some fun last night after i left him with those 3 gals.. :p

flowerpot
04-06-2011, 04:38 AM
Bros...

can PM me... Im in sz too...
teach me how to hunt..... haha

whatamidoing
04-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Went Soho and Le Nest (Luohu) last night with a bro who came here for work.. Soho is the first time and also the last time i'm going there... The place is filled with MILFs!!! :eek: and all of them have eyes lurking around, looking for young meat... :o

Le Nest was pretty fun, but went there late, so as usual, sat at the bar.. some gal frens came and join us and had some fun with them.. i left early cos i actually saw a girl i always eye at Le Nest (Futian) and she happened to be there last night too... Quietly talked to her while at the toilet and arranged to meet downstairs in 30 mins time, which is why i left earlier than that bro.. hope that bro got some fun last night after i left him with those 3 gals.. :p

hey bro, you left early to venture into some fun at else where....haha, how was it? anyway i left 1hr after you. The 3 gals left quite early too. Nice to meet you up and hope to join you again when i back to shenzhen.

lonely_spirit
04-06-2011, 08:42 PM
hey bro, you left early to venture into some fun at else where....haha, how was it? anyway i left 1hr after you. The 3 gals left quite early too. Nice to meet you up and hope to join you again when i back to shenzhen.

i went to the girl's place. the one i met at the toilet.. i always looked at her whenever i see her at Le Nest Fu Tian, never expect to meet her at Luohu's outlet too, so took up some courage, went to talk to her while at the toilet, and met up with her downstairs.. headed for supper, before going to her house for some drinks... then....... i don't think i need to say anymore.. :o:p

flowerpot
07-06-2011, 06:40 PM
any updates on SZ?

BoinKING
08-06-2011, 02:19 AM
SZ pretty much dead.. unless you wanna go kway liao at luohu train station.
if got time just head over to changping.. about 45 mins train ride every 30 mins.

vaxvms
08-06-2011, 12:08 PM
i went to the girl's place. the one i met at the toilet.. i always looked at her whenever i see her at Le Nest Fu Tian, never expect to meet her at Luohu's outlet too, so took up some courage, went to talk to her while at the toilet, and met up with her downstairs.. headed for supper, before going to her house for some drinks... then....... i don't think i need to say anymore.. :o:p

well done.....planted another flag :rolleyes:

lonely_spirit
08-06-2011, 02:15 PM
well done.....planted another flag :rolleyes:

haha.. when i am drunk, i do all sorts of crazy stuff... :o

i hope i only planted flags and not seeds... if not one day, any of the seeds grow, i will die!! :eek::p

davesome
09-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Was planning to go shenzhen and hire a 伴游。。some how found numerous MM providing FL service (they call 兼职). My trip ch anges but if any of teh SZ brothers want to try, y ou can try to contact them..here are the QQ number  for a few of them

(they list their HP in the site and claim that the y only take call and no on line chatting) 

mind you, when you add them and went into their 空间  , you may end up receiving many more message from  other MM.

I chance upon this because one of teh hangzhou MM  was in this line  and from there on, it kept comin g from FL in hangzhou and SZ.

I will probably stop by hangzhou or SZ in my Xian  holiday to try.

IN the mean time for brother in SZ, not sure if th is is useful to you. 

CookiesMonster
09-06-2011, 10:50 PM
11.00pm - Any bro can recommend where to go at this time of the night in SZ?

BoinKING
10-06-2011, 12:32 AM
where are you now?
Next best thing is clubs lo if you are solo.

vaxvms
10-06-2011, 11:39 AM
11.00pm - Any bro can recommend where to go at this time of the night in SZ?

11pm in room still in SZX?

factotum
10-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Hi all,

I will be in SZX from 12th - 14th June. Any bros keen to chiong on these dates?

Please PM me your number!

factotum
10-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi all,

Will be in SZX from 12th to 14th June, any bros that are located in SZX during those dates that want to chiong together please PM me.

Thanks.

BoinKING
11-06-2011, 07:32 AM
davesome provided very nice info..
now have to use QQ liao.. i think charges are 300 for st.. good deal the chicks are nice.

lonely_spirit
11-06-2011, 03:26 PM
now have to use QQ liao.. i think charges are 300 for st.. good deal the chicks are nice.

you tried already?? :p

BoinKING
12-06-2011, 01:20 AM
I go in the 空间.. immediately someone left a msg.
I check the account, see their pics.. like not bad leh.

【价格】300元/次全套服务《一人独住,不上门,不双飞》

【时间、早11.-晚11.打我电话预约好了之后再来】

【服务】嘴活,胸推,漫游,水晶恋,油推,鸳鸯浴,爱爱

【注:】服务中出水不算,最后一项爱爱出水即全套结束。

【地址】 深圳市,罗湖区,深南东路,2028号罗湖商务中心公寓酒店附近

【电话】18664936471   小菱。

【附近地铁】一号线,3号线,老街站,出来后打我电话就好啦

translation for those non chinese - banana bros -

Price - 300/full package service - 1 on 1, no house calls
Working hours - 11 am to 11 pm, call me to arrange first then come.
What does the package include - Some list of chinese sex moves that I also not familiar- can some bros translate?
Conditions - Service half way, if you cum don't count. Only if during sex that you come then it ends.
Address - Shenzhen city, luohu qu, shen nan dong road, 2028 luohu business service center hotel near by
contact - Number Xiao Ling
Near by Mrt - Number 1 line, Number 3 line, Lao jie station, come out and just give me a call.

http://b78.photo.store.qq.com/http_imgload.cgi?/rurl4_b=9afb0a20623b21568cd58de4430ff76cb002e08da8 2a59b51a8ae63e1971d84dddbddb82167b835220a9ce1957ec 119571bfa08be41a1c9078fe1f79a3a364d04e571a0b035176 0066fc8f43353aef876473c3d0&a=78&b=78
http://b68.photo.store.qq.com/http_imgload.cgi?/rurl4_b=fcaea3192ad8425f63266db5b5ef063776e8acd33f ad74e2a7c6e005c6f37ec99fe5e3f43b998c4465f4315b24d9 21e79a5b128618f10c6b7a64e2e3c51c607438eb27f47fdd4d 59d10ca35dc180f7d28d3e135a&a=68&b=68
http://b68.photo.store.qq.com/http_imgload.cgi?/rurl4_b=b6e58d066abe31665ca46c22e4357a3e910d1c650c 1991b465bb557f3401e6f86bef64ad109ebfd890b9b7bbf329 aa3afeb1726c84911d0d031292b1e699e5a4870992f59123c9 505d2ae7b8985dfca89f65a4bd&a=68&b=68

Since you are there, want to be the commando?
hahaha I would give it a shot but I only go back in Sep.

Better than the 250 luohu kway liao.. that one quality is bad man..service and room is also quite jialat but what to expect from 快餐?

davesome
12-06-2011, 11:25 AM
I am note sure..I was checking out some 伴游 site, looking for paid MM for tour. Realized later some of them are actually operating in this way. many of their 空间 are closed but they will leave a msg to let you know the new one. Most of them will not chat with you unless you are asking for price,service and so on. The price seem to be different but, maybe i started with 伴游. If you call them using local number, i think 300-400 for one shot.

Most of them claim the picture are real. They even write in their blog that if not , brothers are free to go away. I hope they are true.

I do have also many from hangzhou and i had change my flight so that I will fly back from Hangzhou via jetstar, so that i can visit one of them.

I normally cheong alone..having some ideas on the quality and price is useful.

dragonfruit
12-06-2011, 12:51 PM
I go in the 空间.. immediately someone left a msg.
I check the account, see their pics.. like not bad leh.

Most of the photos r not the real person, I have tried this QQ thing a few times in beijing and suppose is the same trick everywhere else in china.

I suggest to ask the girl to do web cam before going down to avoid disappointment.

Also... even if u decided to check it out, do not bring too much cash or card with u.

dragonfruit
12-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Most of the photos r not the real person, I have tried this QQ thing a few times in beijing and suppose is the same trick everywhere else in china.

I suggest to ask the girl to do web cam before going down to avoid disappointment.

Also... even if u decided to check it out, do not bring too much cash or card with u.

Oh.. if u do go.. bring your own towel...

FrontDesk
12-06-2011, 01:57 PM
I'm not very familiar with SZ but is Dong Men the place to go to get the AAA grade replica branded stuff?

lonely_spirit
12-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Since you are there, want to be the commando?
hahaha I would give it a shot but I only go back in Sep.

Tomorrow provide you with FR... :D

lonely_spirit
12-06-2011, 02:33 PM
I'm not very familiar with SZ but is Dong Men the place to go to get the AAA grade replica branded stuff?

AAA? forget it... go to korea if u are looking for AAA grade replicas... :p

over here i don't think the replicas are that fantastic.. i have never been to dongmen, but 1 look at the replicas i see so many girls carrying along the street, can see that its fake! :D

SpIkEY
12-06-2011, 06:18 PM

Dongmen wise , the quality of AAA sucks ...try luohu 商业城 instead .but when u are at the shops , ask them for those better grades , they dun usually display in their shops . But def must bargain alot ..else kena carrot big time . :)

lonely_spirit
12-06-2011, 07:05 PM

Blowjob, Breast Fuck, Catbath, Blowjob with sparkling candies, Oil massage, Bathtub shower, Full Job

BoinKING
12-06-2011, 08:44 PM

Oh.. if u do go.. bring your own towel...

Actually just bring about 500 should be enough - 400 can liao, 300 for admission fee, 100 for makan and transport (if you take train la)

If i could, I would be walking around with only 100 rmb a day in my pocket and dump everything in a local china unionpay bank.

Tomorrow provide you with FR... :D

Blowjob, Breast Fuck, Catbath, Blowjob with sparkling candies, Oil massage, Bathtub shower, Full Job

heh heh..
good adventures start..

BoinKING
12-06-2011, 08:44 PM
I am note sure..I was checking out some 伴游 site, looking for paid MM for tour. Realized later some of them are actually operating in this way. many of their 空间 are closed but they will leave a msg to let you know the new one. Most of them will not chat with you unless you are asking for price,service and so on. The price seem to be different but, maybe i started with 伴游. If you call them using local number, i think 300-400 for one shot.

Most of them claim the picture are real. They even write in their blog that if not , brothers are free to go away. I hope they are true.

I do have also many from hangzhou and i had change my flight so that I will fly back from Hangzhou via jetstar, so that i can visit one of them.

I normally cheong alone..having some ideas on the quality and price is useful.

Thanks for sharing..
looks like don't have to put up with those luohu kway liao lousy quality already.

lonely_spirit
14-06-2011, 03:19 PM
New joint to intro.. just went there recently... good place, affordable and happy ending.. :D

金色蓝湾 - 福田区沙嘴村二坊136栋

Nightclub

No room charges for small and medium room (up to 6 people)

VIP Room (up to 40 people) - 2000 minimum spending

Tsingtao Beer - 36RMB/Pint

1 carton, free 1 carton

1 carton beer (1+1) + service charges + fruits + Nuts = 790RMB Nett including medium room

Girls Tips - 200RMB (3 Hours Slot)

Short Time - 300RMB (3 Hours + 1 shot at room upstairs)

Overnight - 600 - 800RMB (3 Hours + overnight at your hotel, 2 shots)

The girls are aplenty if you go around 7-8pm. Was there around 10pm, not much girls, but out of 40 girls that they brought in, at least 5 were to my satisfaction. Note that most of the girls are all very young, so to avoid underage sex, try to find out their age first. Most of them are really SYTs, but of course, there are alot of those who are CMI SYTs too, at least to my standards. But 1 men's meat, is another's poison. :o:p

BoinKING
15-06-2011, 12:45 AM
you means overnight only can do 2 shots?
sad..=(

citybeat
15-06-2011, 01:06 AM

those bastard in 141 sites http://sex141.com/zh/ are bastard also. i called one and got riped with poor looking quality and slightly higher price. if you have real goo contact for Hongkong, please PM me. thanks bro! I am going to Shenzhen from HK also. if you hvae good real leads, please PM me. thanks, bro!

BoinKING
15-06-2011, 02:27 AM
Sometimes buy fish must go market if its fresh ma..

lonely_spirit
15-06-2011, 03:33 PM
you means overnight only can do 2 shots?
sad..=(

Its up to your own discretion liao.. hehe.. can ask for more, but depends on whether the girl willing or not.. but even in DG, its also 2 shots for overnight.

Bennzy
15-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Any bros in SZ during 20th-23rd June 2011 ? Tea , massage or ... ...

BoinKING
15-06-2011, 08:11 PM
anyway weekend approaching.
where is the next hunt? Le nest? Live Bar?

Or are you going to try the QQ girls. hehe

lonely_spirit
15-06-2011, 08:15 PM
anyway weekend approaching.
where is the next hunt? Le nest? Live Bar?

Or are you going to try the QQ girls. hehe

this weekend most probably ktv bah... most weekends are ktvs... Le Nest too crowded on weekends.. stand until leg pain.. :o

BoinKING
15-06-2011, 08:39 PM
one person go ktv not sian ah?

Kohken
16-06-2011, 01:11 AM
New joint to intro.. just went there recently... good place, affordable and happy ending.. :D

金色蓝湾 - 福田区沙嘴村二坊136栋

Nightclub

1 carton, free 1 carton

1 carton beer (1+1) + service charges + fruits + Nuts = 790RMB Nett including medium room

The girls are aplenty if you go around 7-8pm. Was there around 10pm, not much girls, but out of 40 girls that they brought in, at least 5 were to my satisfaction. Note that most of the girls are all very young, so to avoid underage sex, try to find out their age first. Most of them are really SYTs, but of course, there are alot of those who are CMI SYTs too, at least to my standards. But 1 men's meat, is another's poison. :o:p

Bro, would it be ok if lone ranger go ah? can go and just tabao back to hotel ah?

BoinKING
16-06-2011, 09:44 AM
got $$ anything is possible in china lol

lonely_spirit
16-06-2011, 02:32 PM
one person go ktv not sian ah?

With frens of cos... i not always lone ranger... :D

Bro, would it be ok if lone ranger go ah? can go and just tabao back to hotel ah?

can lah... so long as you not sian... like what bro boinking said.. got $$$, anything is possible in china... :eek::p

hornycreation
16-06-2011, 04:57 PM
any bro here wnna go n cheong.. call me..1 3 8 2 3 2 3 6 4 0 9 im in shenzhen

Kohken
17-06-2011, 02:49 AM
can lah... so long as you not sian... like what bro boinking said.. got $$$, anything is possible in china... :eek::p

Well been to that 上下沙 area a few years ago with friends, but looks quite intimidating for a banana like me if i go alone.

it has been a year since i been to SZ wonder if the bbs in fuxing lu is still active?

lonely_spirit
17-06-2011, 12:57 PM
金色蓝湾 - 福田区沙嘴村二坊136栋

Nightclub

1 carton, free 1 carton

Update: 80rmb for a room when you bring the girl up for bonking.

Just went there again last night, this time round, picked a syt to sit with me, 10/10 GFE and decided to bring her up for a bonk..

Name: 小雨
Looks: 8/10 very young and sweet looking
Body: 7/10 Small B cup but with cute light brownish nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 slow and sensuous, accommodating and willing to try. Encouraged her to go deeper, and she really tried.
FJ: 9/10 genuine moans, see her face screwed up while screwing her is classic! Willing to try positions and loves to play with her own nipples when bonking her.
GFE: 10/10 very sweet and will remove your clothes for you, bath you nicely and keep hugging onto you in the ktv room and after sex.
Damage: 300rmb KTV room tips for 3 hours & 1 shot + 80rmb for room and condom
RTF: definitely YES! want to try out the other girls.. :o

achw555
17-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Nice FR. That is a very very good price. Will keep this in mind if I ever go SZ. Thanks for sharing bro. Will up you when I regain my points back tomollo. :p

金色蓝湾 - 福田区沙嘴村二坊136栋

Nightclub

Update: 80rmb for a room when you bring the girl up for bonking.

Just went there again last night, this time round, picked a syt to sit with me, 10/10 GFE and decided to bring her up for a bonk..

Name: 小雨
Looks: 8/10 very young and sweet looking
Body: 7/10 Small B cup but with cute light brownish nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 slow and sensuous, accommodating and willing to try. Encouraged her to go deeper, and she really tried.
FJ: 9/10 genuine moans, see her face screwed up while screwing her is classic! Willing to try positions and loves to play with her own nipples when bonking her.
GFE: 10/10 very sweet and will remove your clothes for you, bath you nicely and keep hugging onto you in the ktv room and after sex.
Damage: 300rmb KTV room tips for 3 hours & 1 shot + 80rmb for room and condom
RTF: definitely YES! want to try out the other girls.. :o

lonely_spirit
17-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Nice FR. That is a very very good price. Will keep this in mind if I ever go SZ. Thanks for sharing bro. Will up you when I regain my points back tomollo. :p

No worries about the points.. i'm not into it.. haha...

i also think this is a good place to find fun... most ktvs, the tips are 300rmb.. at this joint, the basic tip is 200rmb for 3 hours of sitting, singing and playing with you in the room. another 180rmb more, and you get to bonk her.. don't want to bonk, pay her another 180rmb, ask her do striptease for you in the room also shiok... :p

Ahh Fatt
17-06-2011, 02:29 PM
No worries about the points.. i'm not into it.. haha...

i also think this is a good place to find fun... most ktvs, the tips are 300rmb.. at this joint, the basic tip is 200rmb for 3 hours of sitting, singing and playing with you in the room. another 180rmb more, and you get to bonk her.. don't want to bonk, pay her another 180rmb, ask her do striptease for you in the room also shiok...
Worth checking this out. Will put this into my do to list.... kekeke :D

diputs1269
17-06-2011, 05:59 PM
got $$ anything is possible in china lol

Agreed with you :) the question is just how much you are willing to pay. :D

BoinKING
18-06-2011, 03:23 AM
how wild are the girls?
I like it wild.. then more fun..
looks like SZ is coming alive again.. September must plan a hangover, Shenzhen edition already..

Go ktv to get piss drunk and a bonk, then go club at 1 am in the morning.

davis
18-06-2011, 01:53 PM
would be going SZ on the 27th June 2011 to 1th July 2011

Any bros got recommendation

thanks

draken
18-06-2011, 03:40 PM
NIce to visit this thread again ....planning to go to SZ to chiong soon ... now waiting for good air tics price :)

BoinKING
19-06-2011, 02:23 AM
Tiger? 12 sep onwards is cheap

mrRhodes
19-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Tiger is having a special sale of the air tix to SZ. Am going in mid-August, total ~$260 for return tix.

dragonfruit
19-06-2011, 05:17 PM
I pssted this in other thread, tot of reposting here just 4 the benefits of other bros...

Just to warn all QQ users beware of this scam... if suddenly some strangers (especially sweet mei mei) added u, be very carefully when they want to do web cam with u, they may recrd the session, then hack into your account and use your id to con all your QQ contacts.

Recently one of my friend in SIN contacted me through QQ, asking me to help transfer few k RMB to his gf in China. He said he's now overseas, not able to do the transfer himself. He initiated the webcam, and made me believe it's him on the other side, but because of his chinglish and mostly using chinese i think this guy is fake. I sms my friend and true enough it's not him, it was probably some girls he met thru QQ recently, playback their recorded webcam session..

so guys just becareful... these bloody chinese r so good...

nightstalker123
20-06-2011, 01:59 AM
shenzhen is fun!

girlyaffair
21-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Any bros able to advise which hotel is safe to stay and around the fun area..??:)

asiaman
22-06-2011, 01:03 AM
Normally I stay at hongfeng in Luohu, lots of MP nearby. There is also a 24 hours cafe next to the hotel with delivery to hotel room...just need to pick up the brochure from the cafe on the food menu and call them.

Will be there from 23 to 25 this month.

BoinKING
22-06-2011, 04:59 AM
What is your budget?
Shenzhen is a very safe city, you can walk around at 4am in the morning and nobody will disturb you.

The police will be out after 12 on the streets to patrol.

girlyaffair
22-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Normally I stay at hongfeng in Luohu, lots of MP nearby. There is also a 24 hours cafe next to the hotel with delivery to hotel room...just need to pick up the brochure from the cafe on the food menu and call them.

Will be there from 23 to 25 this month.
Bro, the cafe you talking about Is real food or girls? Which is the nearest mtr station.

girlyaffair
22-06-2011, 10:08 PM
What is your budget?
Shenzhen is a very safe city, you can walk around at 4am in the morning and nobody will disturb you.

The police will be out after 12 on the streets to patrol.
70sgd per nite?seriously that safe?tot there will be pick pockets or sumting

BoinKING
22-06-2011, 11:40 PM
When was the last time you went to shenzhen man..
Once they build the Metro finish, it is as good as living in singapore liao..

asiaman
23-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Bro, the cafe you talking about Is real food or girls? Which is the nearest mtr station.

Real food lah! The nearest Mtr station is at 金光华广场, is appx 10 to 15 min walk away. Is convenience to move around in Luohu in cab and is not expensive.

lonely_spirit
23-06-2011, 05:46 PM

Fully agreed! the only people lurking around at night are the FLs standing in the middle of the expressway.. :p might mistake as ghosts! :eek:

achw555
23-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Planning a trip to SZ and most likely staying at 999 Royal Suites & Towers (near Luohu train station area) for 2 nights then heading to HKIA in the morning. Any bros point me in the right direction to book a ticket for a MPV ride (share) from that area to HKIA? I am familiar with CP but totally lost when it comes to SZ. Many thanks!

lonely_spirit
23-06-2011, 07:12 PM
Planning a trip to SZ and most likely staying at 999 Royal Suites & Towers (near Luohu train station area) for 2 nights then heading to HKIA in the morning. Any bros point me in the right direction to book a ticket for a MPV ride (share) from that area to HKIA? I am familiar with CP but totally lost when it comes to SZ. Many thanks!

its faster to cross from Huanggang Port. From there, there are airport buses going to the airport, taking about 45 mins.. From Luohu, it will take 1.5 hours by the MTR.. at Huanggang port, after the HK customs, there are taxis and minivans that goes to the airport too, for about 200 - 250 HKD. Remember to have some HKD with you, if not, they will ask for RMB, and you lost out alot as they convert 1:1, whereas the rate now is about 1:0.87

girlyaffair
23-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Real food lah! The nearest Mtr station is at 金光华广场, is appx 10 to 15 min walk away. Is convenience to move around in Luohu in cab and is not expensive.
Oh ic, am not into food lye, there's a lot of massage Palour nearby you mean??

davesome
23-06-2011, 11:32 PM
It is right but I would like to add that do not open any zip file they sent. I prefer them to divert me to some blog for their photo. But ,not sure about SZ realised that quite a number are fake.
MM are not bad looking but not really that good.
Whenever you log into QQ and saw your last log in in some area you did not
go there. Just go ahead and change your password.
THere are plenty of FL operating from there and plenty of contacts from low to very high end. Best is to use it for fun only and stick to MSN with friends.

Kohken
24-06-2011, 12:58 AM

Has the metro link from baoan airport started operating?

mrRhodes
24-06-2011, 01:50 AM
Yes it has. According to news reports it costs 9 yuan from the airport to Luohu.

derekc
24-06-2011, 12:00 PM

Just give a call to Hua Tong I think d cost is RMB150. They will pick you from hotel.

Sinoview
24-06-2011, 12:26 PM
its faster to cross from Huanggang Port. From there, there are airport buses going to the airport, taking about 45 mins.. From Luohu, it will take 1.5 hours by the MTR.. at Huanggang port, after the HK customs,

For those NOT carrying any big luggages, the most cost effective n efficient way is go via Louhu causeway. Take the MTR to Sheungshui (one stop only) then take the A43 Airport express bus (50 min) to HKIA. Whole journey abt HK50 only........

Has the metro link from baoan airport started operating?

NO... Trail run now only....

But it ll be fully open to the public on 28th June which is next week......

Haha....Chinese like the figure "28" mah.......... the first Metro line in SZ was also open on 28-12-2006.....

and_alloy
24-06-2011, 01:42 PM
For those NOT carrying any big luggages, the most cost effective n efficient way is go via Louhu causeway. Take the MTR to Sheungshui (one stop only) then take the A43 Airport express bus (50 min) to HKIA. Whole journey abt HK50 only......The master have spoken :D

mrRhodes
24-06-2011, 02:54 PM
For those NOT carrying any big luggages, the most cost effective n efficient way is go via Louhu causeway. Take the MTR to Sheungshui (one stop only) then take the A43 Airport express bus (50 min) to HKIA. Whole journey abt HK50 only........

Thanks for the tip bro, am flying to HK and was thinking of taking the MTR all the way to Fu Tian. Looks like I'll follow your advice with the coach to Sheungshui then train over to Fu Tian. :)

Sinoview
24-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the tip bro, am flying to HK and was thinking of taking the MTR all the way to Fu Tian. Looks like I'll follow your advice with the coach to Sheungshui then train over to Fu Tian. :)

U can take the MTR fm Sheungshui to futien instead of Louhu if U intend to go around the Futien, Nanshan or Baoan area in SZ. But it's a different train from that to Louhu....They ll announce on the loud speakers before e train arrive. Watch out for it.

Nevertheless, U still hv to take A43 fm HKIA to Sheungshui.

Sinoview
24-06-2011, 03:08 PM
The master have spoken :D

Bro.,

Heard Beijing is Hot and Wet now.....U coming to the South to cool down is it ? Hehe.......

Tyhoon Haima is on the way to hit the South u know !!!!

mrRhodes
24-06-2011, 03:15 PM
U can take the MTR fm Sheungshui to futien instead of Louhu if U intend to go around the Futien, Nanshan or Baoan area in SZ. But it's a different train from that to Louhu....They ll announce on the loud speakers before e train arrive. Watch out for it.

Yes, costs me half the price (Train from Airport to Fu Tian is 100 HKD) and I save half an hour (Based on the MTR iPhone app). :)

and_alloy
24-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Bro.,

Heard Beijing is Hot and Wet now.....U coming to the South to cool down is it ? Hehe.......

Tyhoon Haima is on the way to hit the South u know !!!!
it's turning real hot now :mad: will be heading back to HK head office end next week

guy2181
24-06-2011, 04:32 PM
ALL BRO,
Help...in Shajing, shenzhen for two weeks and damn boring...only went for hj. Am staying in Kai Jia hotel. I know there's a big KTV there but I'm alone mah. Any lobang or number to call for a fj?!

lonely_spirit
24-06-2011, 08:28 PM

Just look at the electronic signage on top, can see alot of them, will show the next train approaching is to Lok Ma Chiu or to Luowu, will also show the time before the next train arrives..

havana
24-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Any bro wanted to cheong tonite? i'm at sz and feels like going to ktv :D

hornycreation
25-06-2011, 04:42 PM
cheong where? i wanna go too...hahaha im at luohu ~

BoinKING
26-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Just look at the electronic signage on top, can see alot of them, will show the next train approaching is to Lok Ma Chiu or to Luowu, will also show the time before the next train arrives..

Actually either way also can la.. if take wrong then just hop on the MTR if you want to adventure from huaqiang lu.

axchaos
26-06-2011, 04:31 PM
i wil be going to macau on the first. Not sure if I want to allocate 1-2 days to go shenzhen? Hows the situation there? uptight?

davesome
26-06-2011, 04:46 PM
70sgd per nite?seriously that safe?tot there will be pick pockets or sumting

I am in novotel Fu Tian...May not have activity tonight and woudl like to join if there is one from bros here...15989791188 dave

lonely_spirit
26-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Actually either way also can la.. if take wrong then just hop on the MTR if you want to adventure from huaqiang lu.

I don't know how to take the MTR in SZ... :o Never tried before, wait get lost.. :p

Chinakid
27-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Bros can enlighten if go Spa in shenzhen I know comes with hj with the package. But can we touch them?? no touch cannot come leh.... you know......

BoinKING
27-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Don't assume ma, just ask them straight.

myluckyguy
27-06-2011, 01:57 AM
i was brought to a local joint in buji (puji? sorry if i misspelt). 2 hour package range from Rmb 128 to 168 and comes with HJ. So the answer is yes.. this is quite standard in Shenzhen massage package.

hornycreation
27-06-2011, 03:05 PM
i was brought to a local joint in buji (puji? sorry if i misspelt). 2 hour package range from Rmb 128 to 168 and comes with HJ. So the answer is yes.. this is quite standard in Shenzhen massage package.

yeah but thats 关外...which is outside of luohu..which is also a distance away. in luohu i know a couple places..and yes u can touch them la. the price would be depending 180-200-300 。。wanna cheong we go together la. lol..contact me lo if u guys in luohu...13823236409

workingtoohard
29-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Gents. I will be in The sin city this weekend. Staying at the sunshine hotel. Anyone wants to go clubbing?

hotcake17
29-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Gents. I will be in The sin city this weekend. Staying at the sunshine hotel. Anyone wants to go clubbing?

bro,
am interested if got kaki and my working schedule in taiwan permits..
pls see your pm...cheers..

davesome
29-06-2011, 09:31 PM

I thought so..but My experience confirmed most are fake.

I was in shenzhen last sunday for 1 night.

Tried my top pick FL in nanshan area. From her voice, sound good but I took too long to reach the place (ws going from Novotel in fu tian). Her HP shut off when I arrived and calling her. Waited for an hour and decide to move to luohu. This time, after several call, manage to get to see them but ..shit, they are totally different from the QQ picture. Tried 2 different FL ended up to be the same. Good thing is , I told them sorry not suitable and she just nod her head and I left without paying anything within 30 sec.
If I have a chance may try the nanshan MM again only if I have no other options !!since her pricing and location is different but will not consider this as the main target anymore. (was thinking of doing a overnight initially).

If any of the brother had tried ...I am sorry.

Anyway, my lone venture in SZ is hopeless. coz sunday night went to a club in fu tian call 名人俱乐部 。

quite small but they told me sunday no min charge, $100 for the fruit plate (initially give me a 200 but I say too big) give me a small one plus a bottle of red wine at 268. so total 368 for the room that can sit up to 6 person.

No many girls , pick one that is on red code since she is the best looking at 6/10. (maybe I was late at 11pm).

Told manager I want to 打炮 overnight and she try to arrange some one after 2 when they are free from other room. Pick one that is about 6/10...but shit refuse to good back to my hotel and want to finish in the club. I refused and decide not to go ahead with any action since i was quite drunk.

At the end I spent 368 for 2 bottle of red wine ( the manager give me another for free). 300 tips for the girl that sat with me. 100 tips for the waiter and 200 for the manager. (sorry my brother, I follow what the MM told me as I have no idea what is the usual rate ).

At the end of the short stop over.. ZERO firing.

hotcake17
30-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Hi all,
Will be in sz on fri and sat nite.... anymore bros have cheonging lobang??
i'm staying at louhu area

BoinKING
30-06-2011, 09:53 AM
I thought so..but My experience confirmed most are fake.

I was in shenzhen last sunday for 1 night.

Tried my top pick FL in nanshan area. From her voice, sound good but I took too long to reach the place (ws going from Novotel in fu tian). Her HP shut off when I arrived and calling her. Waited for an hour and decide to move to luohu. This time, after several call, manage to get to see them but ..shit, they are totally different from the QQ picture. Tried 2 different FL ended up to be the same. Good thing is , I told them sorry not suitable and she just nod her head and I left without paying anything within 30 sec.
If I have a chance may try the nanshan MM again only if I have no other options !!since her pricing and location is different but will not consider this as the main target anymore. (was thinking of doing a overnight initially).

If any of the brother had tried ...I am sorry.

Anyway, my lone venture in SZ is hopeless. coz sunday night went to a club in fu tian call 名人俱乐部 。

quite small but they told me sunday no min charge, $100 for the fruit plate (initially give me a 200 but I say too big) give me a small one plus a bottle of red wine at 268. so total 368 for the room that can sit up to 6 person.

No many girls , pick one that is on red code since she is the best looking at 6/10. (maybe I was late at 11pm).

Told manager I want to 打炮 overnight and she try to arrange some one after 2 when they are free from other room. Pick one that is about 6/10...but shit refuse to good back to my hotel and want to finish in the club. I refused and decide not to go ahead with any action since i was quite drunk.

At the end I spent 368 for 2 bottle of red wine ( the manager give me another for free). 300 tips for the girl that sat with me. 100 tips for the waiter and 200 for the manager. (sorry my brother, I follow what the MM told me as I have no idea what is the usual rate ).

No worries la bro..
We need more commandos like you to navigate the place.

Nothing ventured nothing gained!
Next time just gei siao and say you don't have enough cash and bargain down.. see how they react..

Thats how I learn about the budget fucks at luohu - Start 500 rmb then slowly cut till 250 lol

lonely_spirit
30-06-2011, 04:46 PM

The red wine here sucks! especially those china brands, most are fake, especially in KTVs, clubs still ok. 30o tips abit on the exp side for Fu Tian KTVs, here the usual damage is 2/3/6.. Tips for waiter standard at 100, KJ 100, manager/mummy same tips as the girls...

Haven't tried this joint you mentioned, maybe i will go scout around. Care to share which road its on? :confused:

davesome
02-07-2011, 01:44 PM
No worries la bro..
We need more commandos like you to navigate the place.

Nothing ventured nothing gained!
Next time just gei siao and say you don't have enough cash and bargain down.. see how they react..

Thats how I learn about the budget fucks at luohu - Start 500 rmb then slowly cut till 250 lol

unfortunately , I am based in sg and only travel up every 2-3 months. I will probably not try the FL anymore unless , I really out of options and need a release. Well, I did not lost anything except the time.
I have plenty of contact in my QQ mostly with but it is difficult to prove if they are all real.

davesome
02-07-2011, 01:51 PM
The red wine here sucks! especially those china brands, most are fake, especially in KTVs, clubs still ok. 30o tips abit on the exp side for Fu Tian KTVs, here the usual damage is 2/3/6.. Tips for waiter standard at 100, KJ 100, manager/mummy same tips as the girls...

Haven't tried this joint you mentioned, maybe i will go scout around. Care to share which road its on? :confused:

well....agree but I really do not take beer and also the VSOP there are all fake. i was thinking of 2 hr KTV and back to hotel so never really bother about the drinks. they have web site..nothing except the add....ww,szmrcy.com. just realise that it looks quite establish//with restaurant and sauna...

you can look for the manager Ms 刘远. If you really go, tell her I am the lone ranger from sg came in late on last sunday night that spill the entire sauce on my shirt.. add. is 福田区深南西农园路。。tel : 83701003-336
I think the waiter tps is too much ..shit the girl told me that. as for the girl, that is what the manager say. hope this is useful.

BoinKING
02-07-2011, 02:54 PM
davesome 哥,你太牛了。
what a way to be remembered

davesome
03-07-2011, 03:08 PM
davesome 哥,你太牛了。
what a way to be remembered

well i do a lot of stupid things

Chinakid
04-07-2011, 06:34 PM
yeah but thats 关外...which is outside of luohu..which is also a distance away. in luohu i know a couple places..and yes u can touch them la. the price would be depending 180-200-300 。。wanna cheong we go together la. lol..contact me lo if u guys in luohu...13823236409

recently i came back from sz, staying at holy cai sun hotel. went to lushan hotel spa, but only HJ leh... wanted to go for FJ. but where???? went to the sentosa spa also only HJ. aigh........

sinseh
04-07-2011, 11:55 PM
Hi all,

Just sharing my experience in Shenzhen.

I have been going to Shenzhen spas (水立方,水都,皇室假期) quite often over the past 6 months and I find that it is REALLY EASY to pick up the MMs from there leh.

Mode of Operation:
- Enter spa and ask for private room, usually 48-68RMB per hour. Depends on which spa. (can try to hook in main hall too, but I find conversaton flows better in private room)

- Go to computer to pick the 采耳技师 or 按脚技师

- Wait for girl to come, then start a conversation

- If no chemistry, then just take 1 钟, then pay them 30-40RMB tips, then tell them bye bye.

- If got chemistry, then add more 钟 and continue.

- At the end of it, ask for phone number and ask politely if got time to makan dinner/supper or whatever.

- I will usually go back for a return visit and get the same girl again

- On 2nd visit, if chemistry is really good, I will offer to 买全钟, which is to buy out her time for the rest of the day. I have never gotten refused before

- Usually, I will ask her to go makan, then to disco, pubbing together.

- So after that, it depends on the chemistry....

Just a guide. I usually stay at FuTian 福田. If any bros want to go together to any of the Spas to try luck, tell me. Recently, I make a few platonic friends with some of the girls and they introduce their friends to me as well! Even easier score as I get to party with a group of 4-5 girls! Really fun!:D

BoinKING
05-07-2011, 12:00 AM
FuCk man i miss those the time with ksst hehe..
That was a damn good party..

lonely_spirit
05-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Just a guide. I usually stay at FuTian 福田. If any bros want to go together to any of the Spas to try luck, tell me. Recently, I make a few platonic friends with some of the girls and they introduce their friends to me as well! Even easier score as I get to party with a group of 4-5 girls! Really fun!:D

Nice FR, but buying out their clock and return visits requires too much $$$ and time.. :o

水立方 & 水都 actually offers FJ service right in their spas if you can click with the masseurs, just go for their spa packages, have your own room with bathtub and toilet, they will ask you to strip, then bath for you while you soak in the tub, most of the times ends up with a FJ or BJ, with tips ranging from 400 - 800, depending on your relationship with the girl. Have encountered twice, they don't even want the tips, but still get to bonk them right in the room.. :D

ksst
05-07-2011, 06:33 PM
FuCk man i miss those the time with ksst hehe..
That was a damn good party..

Haha, bro, same same. It was good partying with you, made me feel younger also :D

End July go again?

Nice FR, but buying out their clock and return visits requires too much $$$ and time.. :o

水立方 & 水都 actually offers FJ service right in their spas if you can click with the masseurs, just go for their spa packages, have your own room with bathtub and toilet, they will ask you to strip, then bath for you while you soak in the tub, most of the times ends up with a FJ or BJ, with tips ranging from 400 - 800, depending on your relationship with the girl. Have encountered twice, they don't even want the tips, but still get to bonk them right in the room.. :D

Another powderful bro! Kudos to you.

BoinKING
06-07-2011, 04:27 AM
I going september to GZ then from there make my way down to HK..

If you're there, or some where we can always meet up again.. hehe

dulanabc
06-07-2011, 06:23 PM
all bro, im at HK now. Any bro still in SZ? Wanna go out for a drink? I am planning to go SZ on this weekend. :D:D

dulanabc
06-07-2011, 06:25 PM
hi all bros

oolouis
07-07-2011, 02:29 AM
Recently, I make a few platonic friends with some of the girls and they introduce their friends to me as well! Even easier score as I get to party with a group of 4-5 girls! Really fun!:D

Bro, dont mind my asking but what would be the average damage for the party? (I am assuming here you foot the bill, I may of course be wrong.) And do you get any bed action after the party?

oolouis
07-07-2011, 03:05 AM
Dun give money, this is a scam - part of Shenzhen 丐帮. They now have several groups:

1. handicap children
2. women with baby eating from rubbish bin
3. old man nodding head on the ground
4. youngster on overhead bridge - ask for bus fare
5. middle age women in black asking money when you alight taxis.

All are bullshit. the money you give dun go to them but go to people controlling them.

My friend. I she have read your post earlier. Was there last week. Was walking on the Heping Lu overhead bridge linking Fulin Hotel to the Central Stn. Saw exactly what you described. The woman was a child and rummaging thru
a big bin, eating. Was overcome with dread and immdly fish out a red Mao for her

Haha, I've been had. Never mind. The beauty here was she was not begging. What a ploy.

Never mind. Next time, I will stand from a distance and observe and see how fake this charade really is :D

sinseh
07-07-2011, 03:55 AM
Bro, dont mind my asking but what would be the average damage for the party? (I am assuming here you foot the bill, I may of course be wrong.) And do you get any bed action after the party?

Well, usually, these girls from the spas are bad drinkers. 1-3 cups, they buay tahan liao...

As for the damage, I am usually found at Lili Maleen. 1 bottle average 1500RMB. And usually 1 bottle more than enough for the night.

I brought 1 or 2 bros along to the party before. They scored. As for me, last 2-4 months, good hit rate. average 1-2 per nights.

Chinakid
07-07-2011, 03:05 PM

Bro can enlighten the exact location? I going to SZ on the 2 Aug again..... Must look for FJ in Spas.... I prefer like that coz my oc also going. So must wack in spas.... Haiz.......

ZhongGuoWang
07-07-2011, 03:54 PM
My friend. I she have read your post earlier. Was there last week. Was walking on the Heping Lu overhead bridge linking Fulin Hotel to the Central Stn. Saw exactly what you described. The woman was a child and rummaging thru
a big bin, eating. Was overcome with dread and immdly fish out a red Mao for her

Haha, I've been had. Never mind. The beauty here was she was not begging. What a ploy.

Never mind. Next time, I will stand from a distance and observe and see how fake this charade really is :D

One day if you go down to the taxi stand at LuoHu, you will throw up. They have all kinds of creepers there, broken limbs type.. either arm, elbow or legs. Not a pretty sight.

What can you do? It is a syndicate, but even if they are return back to teir parents.. do teh family still want them...

China government is rick, they can help their own. That is my opinion

lonely_spirit
07-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Bro can enlighten the exact location? I going to SZ on the 2 Aug again..... Must look for FJ in Spas.... I prefer like that coz my oc also going. So must wack in spas.... Haiz.......

水立方 - 福田口岸

水都 - 皇岗村,水围

just mention these 2 places to any cab drivers and they know the place..

Chinakid
08-07-2011, 01:21 AM
水立方 - 福田口岸

水都 - 皇岗村,水围

thanks bro

sinseh
08-07-2011, 10:49 AM
水立方 - 福田口岸

水都 - 皇岗村,水围

in 水立方, ask for 深港风情。it comes with HJ.

littleboy1
10-07-2011, 02:55 AM
hi bros, sorry to post something different here. i bought tickets hoping to go shenzhen for some fun but due to some last minute issues, i can't go anymore. so im trying to put my ticket for sale here seeing if any other bros wanna go shenzhen to have some fun... following is the info...

WTS - TigerAirways Return Ticket for 1 to Shenzhen

Selling a TigerAirways Return Air Ticket for 01 from Singapore to Shenzhen China

August 06 2011 Depart
August 17 2011 Return

$320

*Passenger name is changeable
*Travelling date is changeable
*All-in price inclusive of taxes and surcharge
*20kg of check-in luggage is included

*selling due to some unforeseen circumstances and I'm unable to leave the country during the period.

Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any enquiries or to negotiate.

You can send me a PM or can SMS me at 94eight95638

Thank you

Chinakid
10-07-2011, 05:06 PM
in 水立方, ask for 深港风情。it comes with HJ.

Hey bro, how is the service there? And your girl how? Good? Can share?

sinseh
10-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Hey bro, how is the service there? And your girl how? Good? Can share?

Bro, in 水立方, the more pretty girls are the 采耳师。They are cheaper in case you need to buy their time and also more friendly. The 足浴师 are also ok. If you want to get a cheap high without getting a HJ, ask for 松腿. Its actually balls massage without them doing the HJ on your little bro.

Most of the girls working there are between 18-23 years old. If you ask them nicely, they usually will agree to you buying their time (买钟) and then going out to have a coffee or meal. After that, it depends on chemistry lah.

Have fun!

hornycreation
11-07-2011, 10:56 PM
i got a couple places that does HJ as well... all the girls are about 18-23. any bros here wanna cheong together let me know these few days while im here in sz still.. lol ..

DTCEPL
12-07-2011, 12:00 PM
If you want to get a cheap high without getting a HJ, ask for 松腿. Its actually balls massage without them doing the HJ on your little bro.

Din know got such services:D!

terror03
12-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Hi to fellow SBF brothers,
just sharing some helpful info to all.

Due to Shenzhen hosting the World University Games next mth,
the police are going around doing routine checks frequently.
Quite alot of massage plc that last time round provide HJ services had stop for the time being till the games are over.
DO PROCEED WITH CARE WHEN U ARE HAVING FUN.

Hope this info helps.

Wyman
13-07-2011, 06:25 AM
to all sz bros, got a mutual friend of my actually advise me to fly to hk and from there, go to luohu, (where i'm going) which is actually faster than going from sz airport itself.

morover he told me to go hk got 3 flights daily compare to sz, only 1. is it better this way bros?

BobbyLover
13-07-2011, 11:35 AM
hello seniors, have been surfing some SZ sauna site, it always mentioned add RMB100 to get an trainee together, but never mentioned what kind of service the trainee will provide. is the trainee only there to see and get trained, or they will also get involved in the actions? anyone here tried before, and kind to enlighten me? may be going to SZ next month and keen to tried it out :D

sinseh
13-07-2011, 01:05 PM
to all sz bros, got a mutual friend of my actually advise me to fly to hk and from there, go to luohu, (where i'm going) which is actually faster than going from sz airport itself.

morover he told me to go hk got 3 flights daily compare to sz, only 1. is it better this way bros?

That's true only if you are going to LuoHu. That's also provided that there is no traffic jam / human jam at the border between HK and Shenzhen.

If you are going to NanShan or BaoAn, still SZ airport is nearer.

Futian is somewhere in between.

Furthermore, if you land at night (after 1030pm), it could be a big hassle to get to Shenzhen from HK. The limo service which takes you directly across the border to the hotel doorstep ends sometime around 11pm. So you can only get to the border and then lug your suitcase and go across. :(