PDA

View Full Version : Shenzhen Info Needed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

High Tower
25-05-2012, 08:50 PM
蛇口,Shekou area is a ang mor sort of place... lots of pubs, clubs, restaurants and small saunas... What kind of recommendations you looking for? You might want to take a taxi out to Nanshan which is 10 mins away, there are more places for hanky panky, which i have mentioned before in this thread earlier on...

Bro, any hanky panky area here in Shekou near Sea World. I am staying jst round the corner. Looking for something interesting this weekend.
Cheers for sharing...

TonyCheong
25-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Tied up with work..
maybe gonna see you this sept and oct thou cause work is bringing me to SZ. :D

Good that means you'll have more excuses to come to South China. :p

The last time I saw you guys was at Mayflower KTV.
Everyone was dead drunk and could barely walk straight. Haha! :eek: :D

shua
27-05-2012, 12:22 AM
http://www.fw0755.com/about/14.html

This websie was given by one of the Bro here... can i seek seniors here that is familiar with Shenzhen... is this website any good...

Their service, girls and pricing??? Hope to receive some help here... going SZ in 2 mths time... thank thanks

Cbt5145
28-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi bro samsters,
I'll be in Shenzhen on 13th June till 20th June and will be staying at Shangri-la louhu. Need some recommendation for cheonging around this area. It will be my 1st trip to SZ. I'm not the ktv type of person. Sauna, spa or massage suits me more.

GuyonGal
29-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Where can find tiger show like kind of activities in SZ?

TonyCheong
29-05-2012, 12:43 PM
I'll be in Shenzhen on 13th June till 20th June and will be staying at Shangri-la louhu. Need some recommendation for cheonging around this area. It will be my 1st trip to SZ. I'm not the ktv type of person. Sauna, spa or massage suits me more.

PM me your schedule and contact no.
I might be in Shenzhen during your dates. :)

Where can find tiger show like kind of activities in SZ?

Bro don't think so man.
Go Thailand. :D

tuscani2
29-05-2012, 10:41 PM
I am going SZ tomorrow afternoon. Staying at Marco Polo at Putian. Any Spa or Ktv or Disco recommendation nearby

tuscani2
30-05-2012, 08:41 AM
i've been here for almost 1 year.. and possibly going to be here even longer... :(

see if anyone is around, i don't mind...

I am going SZ today until Friday. Want to meet for chioning session.

travelcraze88
30-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Hi bro samsters,

The latest and most effective tool in SZ ( and many big cities) in China nowadays to engage FL is "wechat" aka weixin.

Many of them prowl online with foto and ready to serve all night long. Prices normally started off at 500rmb and can be negotiated. Some will accept 300rmb for a ST.

After established chat online, we can ask to speak to the FL on phone and even arranged to meet them at common area of hotels like lobby and coffee shops to "check the goods" before bringing them to hotel room. Kekeke.....

Wechat is ready a great tool and it's apps is readily available for download on Android and Iphone - FOC.

Very fun to use and plenty of "birds" available online.

Cbt5145
01-06-2012, 07:41 PM
PM me your schedule and contact no.
I might be in Shenzhen during your dates. :)

Bro don't think so man.
Go Thailand. :D

Bro Tony,
Once I got the local sim card, I'll pm u my ctc to see if we could meet up.

BoinKING
02-06-2012, 05:47 AM
tony please post again so i can up you.
good FR.. even i chiong SZ so long can travel anywhere by metro also never discover such joints.. power la bro.

TonyCheong
02-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Bro Tony,

Once I got the local sim card, I'll pm u my ctc to see if we could meet up.

Ok let's play by ear. :)

tony please post again so i can up you.
good FR.. even i chiong SZ so long can travel anywhere by metro also never discover such joints.. power la bro.

Your welcome! :o
Just sharing my cheonging knowledge with like minded bros here. :D

There're many undiscovered cheong places all over South China.
Some places are too "ulu" to post here.
I don't think anyone will make an effort to travel so far to those places. :p

BoinKING
02-06-2012, 06:15 PM
you post I will go adventure when i go china alone for biz hehe

snooker
02-06-2012, 10:14 PM
I am going SZ tomorrow afternoon. Staying at Marco Polo at Putian. Any Spa or Ktv or Disco recommendation nearby

Around Luohu/Dongmen area there are plenty of PUBs that has some girls available for pick-up if u r daring enough...

RichBaby(behind Lao Di Fang Hotel), Sohu(opposite Kaili Hotel) are the place that I usually go to..the girls will walk about the pub, just need to talk to them n the price usually starts at rmb300 (ST)

Tonight will check out Royal Hotel (dongmen) pub and see if can find action :p

TonyCheong
02-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Around Luohu/Dongmen area there are plenty of PUBs that has some girls available for pick-up if u r daring enough...

RichBaby (behind Lao Di Fang Hotel), Sohu (opposite Kaili Hotel) are the place that I usually go to..the girls will walk about the pub, just need to talk to them n the price usually starts at rmb300 (ST).

Tonight will check out Royal Hotel (dongmen) pub and see if can find action :p

Not saying it's not possible to get disco freelancers but this type of engagement is not advisable for newbies.
You may get into serious trouble if you approach the wrong girl.

I've clubbed in the Shenzhen pubs many times and have never approached any girls as I feel the consequences are just not worth it.
There're many other options to get laid.
Getting into fights, lost of valuables and extortion are the scenarios that I'd avoid at all costs.

Some may say BBS punting is also risky.
To a certain extent yes but you've to be street smart.

As the saying goes, "Prevention is better than cure."
Cheong smart but most importantly cheong safely. :)

FeiGohGoh
03-06-2012, 12:07 AM
I've clubbed in the Shenzhen pubs many times and have never approached any girls as I feel the consequences are just not worth it.

cannot agreed more.....

adidas88
03-06-2012, 12:20 AM

RichBaby(behind Lao Di Fang Hotel), Sohu(opposite Kaili Hotel) are the place that I usually go to..the girls will walk about the pub, just need to talk to them n the price usually starts at rmb300 (ST)

Tonight will check out Royal Hotel (dongmen) pub and see if can find action
bro 亮仔 ... when u wanna bring me to see see look look in sz ??? :D

ChinaFun
03-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Hi Guys,

Friday night I had the pleasure of spending two hours with a nice QQ girl.
Her name is Lin and is a bit older than the girls I normally spend sometime with.

Age 29 / about 160cm and maybe 45kg.
She speaks good English and offers FS for 1300rmb

I received BBBJ in the shower and had some DATY followed by FS (reverse cowgirl, mish then doggie to finish). I managed two pops and also god a decent back massage from her.

Name: Lin
QQ1450179744
[email protected]

http://www.casualencounterschina.com/clip/279528651788438407

user876
03-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Any bros will be around on the 4th-5th to bring xiao di go rrss sz nightlife?

snooker
03-06-2012, 02:44 PM
bro 亮仔 ... when u wanna bring me to see see look look in sz ??? :D

This trip u not free, if not can go recce Shenzhen together...what u spend in CP for one night can go a long way here :p

snooker
03-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Not saying it's not possible to get disco freelancers but this type of engagement is not advisable for newbies.
You may get into serious trouble if you approach the wrong girl.

Getting into fights, lost of valuables and extortion are the scenarios that I'd avoid at all costs.

Some may say BBS punting is also risky.
To a certain extent yes but you've to be street smart.

I can't agree more, I'm very cautious too..just target girls without guys or those that very apparent on the line as they go for many guys at those pubs...

Once contact initiated n chemistry is ok..will leave the place with the girl to avoid unnecessary prblems:D

Mr Lion
03-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Name: Lin
QQ1450179744
[email protected]

http://www.casualencounterschina.com/clip/279528651788438407

too expansive

TonyCheong
03-06-2012, 03:34 PM
cannot agreed more.....

I can't agree more, I'm very cautious too..just target girls without guys or those that very apparent on the line as they go for many guys at those pubs...

Once contact initiated n chemistry is ok..will leave the place with the girl to avoid unnecessary prblems :D

Noted.

Anyone in Shenzhen today?
Feel free to call me for cheonging or TCSS. :)

adidas88
03-06-2012, 06:26 PM
This trip u not free, if not can go recce Shenzhen together...what u spend in CP for one night can go a long way here
sure or not ?? i thought SZ is more expensive than DG ..... :confused:

BoinKING
03-06-2012, 11:16 PM
i know some of the massage girls like to go to dongmen pubs..
besides lenest got any other discos that are worth going?

relaxguy
03-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Ok let's play by ear. :)

Your welcome! :o
Just sharing my cheonging knowledge with like minded bros here. :D

There're many undiscovered cheong places all over South China.
Some places are too "ulu" to post here.
I don't think anyone will make an effort to travel so far to those places. :p
Hi bro,
i will be in shenzhen from the 5th to the 7th, hope to make a new friend if we have time to meet up.

i already added you to whatsapp, pm me if anything. take care

and_alloy
04-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Just wondering if anyone is around tomorrow nite? I am thinking if I should stay a nite in SZ instead of going back to CP.

sgarsemen
04-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Manage to find Sha Zhui last round, 1st trip pretty late abt 10pm... Most of the papasan/mamasan said their gals go off home... But still can get avg young gals... 2nd trip, earlier 9pm... Still the same...

snooker
04-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Manage to find Sha Zhui last round, 1st trip pretty late abt 10pm... Most of the papasan/mamasan said their gals go off home... But still can get avg young gals... 2nd trip, earlier 9pm... Still the same...

I was at sha zhui last night around 7:45pm..there were more than 12 syt at the back lane after high sea club..rmb150 (ST) took a fair syt name bing bing...responsive n wet :p

sgarsemen
05-06-2012, 07:45 AM
I was at sha zhui last night around 7:45pm..there were more than 12 syt at the back lane after high sea club..rmb150 (ST) took a fair syt name bing bing...responsive n wet :p

Yes, not as many as it claimed in previous post... Maybe nx round will exploring other part of SZ for quickie... :cool:

Any reco..? :p

travelcraze88
05-06-2012, 09:32 AM

So obvious our Bro Snooker go for the "cheaper option" like BBS and FL lor.

He did not mention anything on KTV and your ktv KC and over nighters. That will definitely cost much more in SZ.

Just imagine the rental of an average reasonable two room apartments in SZ cost between 4000 to 6000rmb versus 1500 to 2000 in CP(DG). That alone is more than double, left alone all other costs like transport, food, goods and services in SZ are much higher than DG.

I think you know what to expect to get in SZ .........Kekeke....

snooker
05-06-2012, 10:32 PM

In shenzhen don't spend in ktv...go for BBS n pubs to get girls..
BBS quality in Shenzhen is better than CP n those babes in pubs will suit your taste:D

snooker
05-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Yes, not as many as it claimed in previous post... Maybe nx round will exploring other part of SZ for quickie... :cool:

Any reco..? :p

Now police clamping down hard on BBS...not many survived...Shazhui 9 years ago is men's paradise with over 1000 girls every night..

now BBS in shenzhen left a few small cluster...Sha zhui, shang/Xia sha, Luohu Chun, Chunfeng Lu, Shui wai etc...

TonyCheong
05-06-2012, 11:37 PM
BBS quality in Shenzhen is better than CP n those babes in pubs will suit your taste:D

Yes Shenzhen BBS is the best in South China. :D
Cheap and good also.

However gone are the days where you've hundreds of girls to choose from in just one area alone. :(

adidas88
06-06-2012, 09:03 AM
Now police clamping down hard on BBS...not many survived...Shazhui 9 years ago is men's paradise with over 1000 girls every night..
now BBS in shenzhen left a few small cluster...Sha zhui, shang/Xia sha, Luohu Chun, Chunfeng Lu, Shui wai etc...
so taikor 亮仔, when u want to bring me to sz and walk walk ??? :cool: :cool:

Cbt5145
08-06-2012, 11:15 PM

Bro snooker,
Can you recommend which BBS or pubs good to visit around louhu area? Btw, i'll be in SZ this coming Tuesday and will stay at Shangri-la hotel.

dInOz
09-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Bro snooker introduce me also I also want to go best bbs and also pubs ...do kindly pm me the place .....thanks

whatamidoing
11-06-2012, 08:19 PM
anyone in sz now?

rivcale
12-06-2012, 12:40 AM
hi brothers here :)
reading this thread here and thanks so much for the info...
I am staying in shenzhen for 3 nights this coming week, and will go explore HK from shenzhen, so I guess I will stay at a cheap hotel at Luohu area.

however after scrolling the last 10 pages.. still a bit lost.

Whats BBS? :D

And which hotel is cheap and close to girls in spa or other commerical ventures? so far i think cheap rates are abt sgd 60?

Any nightlife or pubs to recommend? coz i heard brother snooker say go pub better. haha!

thanks ah!

rivcale
12-06-2012, 12:44 AM

This websie was given by one of the Bro here... can i seek seniors here that is familiar with Shenzhen... is this website any good...

Their service, girls and pricing??? Hope to receive some help here... going SZ in 2 mths time... thank thanks

fwah brother shua, this girl quite chio leh!!! :D

rivcale
12-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Probably going to stay at 老地方酒店,春风路 from 13th to 15th june...

any bothers going to be that area and is experienced in bringing me and another samster to play or eat? :P

going to relax there!
rivcale

Cbt5145
14-06-2012, 07:20 AM
I'm in town for a few days and decided to check out a new place obtained from a friend for bonking,

it's at 广纳商务酒店 3F 乐都汇, 华强南路

there are quite a big selection of girls, all looks somewhere 19 - 25 yo, and it can get quite busy during weekends. The girls are friendly and services are pretty good. I was told that this is a very popular place for the hongkongers.

Damage: RMB458 (100 mins, 2 bonks) all-in.

Recommended... Go there early to avoid waiting for too long for a room.

Bro,
I went to this hotel last night and you're right,it's packed with people. Me and my friends were in the waiting list and there's 9 more people ahead of us. Decided not to waste time and will definitely go back again today or tomorrow. Oh ya, the OKT told me the price is RMB468/2 honks/all-in. Managed to get a peek at the girls there, they are hot and sexy. Anyway thanks for this valuable information.

Cbt5145
14-06-2012, 07:41 AM
My first SZ's FR since I arrived here last 2days ago, quite busy so unable to roam around. Well, last night went to this massage, not sure what's the name coz I don't know how to read in Chinese. Went there with my 2 friends. The location is, once you stepped out from the Crowne Plaza Landmark hotel, turn to your left and walk about 50 meter where you will come to a x-junction. The massage center is right on your left (downstairs). You can pick the girls, I picked #66 from Henan.

Name: she told me but I kinda forgot
Skin complexion: fair
Boobs: B cup
Look: 7/10
Massage skill: 7/10
BBBJ: none...damn!!! My 2 other friends got....WTF....maybe I'm new to this place.
HJ: 7/10
Fingering: yes but outside only coz she said not hygiene wor...but I felt the wetness of her pussy after I rubbed on her clitoris.
Damage: RMB228/90mins (I'm not sure whether is this consider expensive coz I used to see at some other place only RMB198.)
WIR: most probably but might not pick #66 again coz got so many selection mar...
Note: this center open 24hrs and the girls work on shifts.

My next target is to "hua chiang road" there....scroll up for my post before this one....2 bonks all-in for RMB468....
If u like my FR, please help to up me. Kam sia..

bobo84
18-06-2012, 02:52 AM
hey broz, anyone in Shenzhen for the next 2 weeks...am pretty bored (you know what that means haha), anyone interested to go chiong together? PM me

and_alloy
18-06-2012, 01:42 PM
hey broz, anyone in Shenzhen for the next 2 weeks...am pretty bored (you know what that means haha), anyone interested to go chiong together? PM meif u are bored there, make your way to CP over the weekend since you are just 1 train ride away:D

Cbt5145
18-06-2012, 05:47 PM
My first SZ's FR since I arrived here last 2days ago, quite busy so unable to roam around. Well, last night went to this massage, not sure what's the name coz I don't know how to read in Chinese. Went there with my 2 friends. The location is, once you stepped out from the Crowne Plaza Landmark hotel, turn to your left and walk about 50 meter where you will come to a x-junction. The massage center is right on your left (downstairs). You can pick the girls, I picked #66 from Henan.

Name: she told me but I kinda forgot
Skin complexion: fair
Boobs: B cup
Look: 7/10
Massage skill: 7/10
BBBJ: none...damn!!! My 2 other friends got....WTF....maybe I'm new to this place.
Fingering: yes but outside only coz she said not hygiene wor...but I felt the wetness of her pussy after I rubbed on her clitoris.
Damage: RMB228/90mins (I'm not sure whether is this consider expensive coz I used to see at some other place only RMB198.)
WIR: most probably but might not pick #66 again coz got so many selection mar...
Note: this center open 24hrs and the girls work on shifts.

My next target is to "hua chiang road" there....scroll up for my post before this one....2 bonks all-in for RMB468....
If u like my FR, please help to up me. Kam sia..

Saturday Went back to the same massage place again because my friend attracted to 1 of the girl there,
So Bo piano have to follow lor but this this time I picked #80. This one much better than the previous one.

Boob: B cup
Skin: fair
Look: 8/10
Massage skill: 8/10
fingering: YES!!!! She wet her panty....hehehe.
GFE: this one she definitely much better than the previous one.

The Sunday went to futian area, went to this massage place called 'hawaii'. They got 2 diff category of girls, massage and fuck only.
I chose fuck one,for RMB350. This one I really regretted coz no bbbj, no massage. After took bath the straight away put on cd then f*. after done, she wash herself up the bid me goodbye and left...damn!!! Not worth the $$$$$$

cuppam1982
18-06-2012, 06:38 PM
hilo,

Dear Bro,

just to check with you all. Is there any Happening at BuJi? the last time i been there. i heard it big wind or catch very closly that why no more salon or massage spa offer services.

is there any at Bu ji?>

thank you

bobo84
18-06-2012, 10:41 PM
no la i no time time to go to CP la, who is in shenzhen for these 2 weeks..want to chiong together!

Tho66
22-06-2012, 10:51 PM
I just came back from Shenzhen & went to Queen Spa for my massage.

Would like to inform bros out there that Queen Spa do have special when you purchase d more ex oil massage. :D I bought d RMB238 full body oil massage. While massaging & tcss with the massage lady & also getting to know her better, I once in while drop a bit of hint to her about the special service. Finally, she pop d GQ & tell me that in order for her to perform HJ, I need to add additional hours & then fill up the tips form as RMB300. I know it is ex but small head over take big head & I agreed to the deal. One thing to note that she take her time to perform the HJ which is quite erotic with slow touches & stroke. She really know how to perform the HJ professionally & the whole duration takes about 20-25mins & d whole process you will find it very shiok feeling! :D After about 25mins of stroking of my didi I can't stand any longer & I released all my little soldiers. She then used a towel to wipe clean my body & she continue to massage the remaining portion of my body till the time ended. However, d massage lady also informed me that not all will perform d HJ service you will need to probe her with hints & only when she asked whether do you want her to massage your middle leg then you'll need to extend d massage timing plus giving her tips if u want her to do so.

Please help to up my pts. Thanks in advance. :)

BongTimesTwo
24-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Hi ... Anyone can suggest nearest hang out for sexy massage from she kou? by the way, saw alot of classified ads on the Shenzhen china daily classified, can these girls be trusted?

I am in she kou for the week.

Bong

walker
27-06-2012, 12:58 AM
Just come back from 乐都汇!!

Was staying at Fu Tian, reading thru the post and finally decided to go to 广纳商务酒店 3F 乐都汇, 华强南路.

Tookl cab there, at the counter I was told, 今天是戒毒日. did not get it at first... then the counter lady repeat again... then I was like oh ok... no fun today... hai.... Took a cab back without anything.

Just want to let all the bro know, the address is not 华强南路... the right address is 华发南路。

shua
28-06-2012, 03:20 AM
Am going SZ soon next week... just wish to find out from experience sammster here whether is this website any good?

Please help to comment... Wont have too much time to chiong to CP... hence hope to get the good place n contacts while in sz...

thanks....

travelcraze88
28-06-2012, 10:04 PM
The China President Hu Jintao is set to arrive HK for a three days visit and in time for their return anniversary.

He is expected to visit SZ as well.

Thus strict yanda is expected to be around till ............

TonyCheong
03-07-2012, 03:01 PM
Situation is rather tense in Dongguan and Shenzhen.

Keisan
06-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Situation is rather tense in Dongguan and Shenzhen.

How's the BBS situation in Shenzhen now? I might stop by in LuoHu 7/9

civic09
07-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Just back from LouHu Village, confirm action is back do advice that they only serve regular! Girls wouldn't be standing in streets anymore, tired right now, give your a short FR and if any of your need her service, drop mamasan a call.
Pls up my point first before requesting for number.

FR : 小玉

Face : 6/10 (SYT but I got high standard)
Body : 7/10 ( 1.6m, 47kg)
Service : 9/10 willing to pls.
BBBJ : 9/10 ( damm gd )
DMG $120RMB

BoinKING
07-07-2012, 03:20 AM
120 rmb? ou ya bro brother?

TonyCheong
07-07-2012, 04:50 AM
120 rmb?

Haha yes.
¥100 also possible if you're a super regular. :D

Downside is the rooms are run down.

civic09
07-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Yes bro 120RMB.

Urgently helps need anyone knows why we can't withdraw cash using our ATM card in S.Z ? Anyway to for cash withdrawal using ATM.
I'm from Singapore using POSB.
Anyway to activate the card ?

Kent_do
07-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Yes bro 120RMB.

Urgently helps need anyone knows why we can't withdraw cash using our ATM card in S.Z ? Anyway to for cash withdrawal using ATM.

Bro, Sometime back, I encounter that problem oso. If not worng, you need to go to Communication bank for withdraw. Not all banks can withdraw.

Hope it helps.

lucifier
08-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Hi, as long as it is the big 4 China banks - Agricultural Bank of China (ABC), Bank of China, China Construction Bank (CCB), Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), you should be able to draw from it...and look out for either Plus or Cirrus logo at the ATM machine...those local provincinal banks not supported

saill3366
08-07-2012, 01:58 AM
If you turn on WeChat/WeiXin on your smartphone, girls (and very likely agents) will contact you asking if you want company. Their quotes ST price is 600.

civic09
08-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Yes thanks all bro for advice of withdrawing of cash in S.Z

Updates suitution in LuoHou Village
Last night Pass by the lane around 3am-4am seem more girls out in the street walking and standing around guess is coming back to life again!

If you happens to drop by where there is no body poaching you or didn't see any girls can drop me a p.m for OKT number.

ralphael
09-07-2012, 03:33 AM
I am coming to SZ on tuesday just see if i can find anything interesting there!

dachanchin
13-07-2012, 05:02 PM
am going sz and stay in hyatt , any recommendation ?

prcsytlover
14-07-2012, 02:27 AM
am going sz and stay in hyatt , any recommendation ?
Try the durian cake there. It's good.

snooker
15-07-2012, 03:40 AM
Cash withdrawal in China

1) look for big banks with cirrus or plus logo
2) if u seldom withdraw cash overseas, Singapore bank now auto bans overseas withdrawal (need to call bank to activate overseas withdrawal)

duke
15-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Just came back from Shenzhen and would like to share my experience,

The latest and most effective tool in SZ ( and many big cities) in China nowadays to engage FL is "wechat" aka weixin.Many of them prowl online with foto and ready to serve all night long. Prices normally started off at 500rmb and can be negotiated. Some will accept 300rmb for a ST.

I on my Wechat and indeed got a few gals contacted me.... Some quoted crazy price of RMB 1000 for ST. Managed to bargain for RMB400 for one chick... requested for a photo and she sent me a nice looking pic, so arranged for her to come to my hotel... After almost an hour she turn up and look totally different from the Pic. Asked her why and she told me to call this no. over the phone the gal claimed the she is having her period so ask her friend to come over, I rejected her and paid her RMB 30 for her cab fare.

But i did get to know this cute 22 year old (not a FL) from wechat too, used the "nearby" function and send her a msg. She was shopping at Dongmen Laojie, very near my hotel, so arrange to meet her at McDonalds for a drink.
Went strolling then caught a movie ( held her hand in the cinema and never let go liao) then we went for dinner and i suggest to pop by my hotel. We back to hotel try to hanky-panky but failed she say let's get to know each other better first, so exchanged QQ ctc before sending her to the Metro. Will try to KC her....

Just come back from 乐都汇!!

Was staying at Fu Tian, reading thru the post and finally decided to go to 广纳商务酒店 3F 乐都汇, 华强南路.

Tookl cab there, at the counter I was told, 今天是戒毒日. did not get it at first... then the counter lady repeat again... then I was like oh ok... no fun today... hai.... Took a cab back without anything.

Just want to let all the bro know, the address is not 华强南路... the right address is 华发南路。

Bro,
I went to this hotel last night and you're right,it's packed with people. Me and my friends were in the waiting list and there's 9 more people ahead of us. Decided not to waste time and will definitely go back again today or tomorrow. Oh ya, the OKT told me the price is RMB468/2 honks/all-in. Managed to get a peek at the girls there, they are hot and sexy. Anyway thanks for this valuable information.

I'm in town for a few days and decided to check out a new place obtained from a friend for bonking,

it's at 广纳商务酒店 3F 乐都汇, 华强南路

there are quite a big selection of girls, all looks somewhere 19 - 25 yo, and it can get quite busy during weekends. The girls are friendly and services are pretty good. I was told that this is a very popular place for the hongkongers.

Damage: RMB458 (100 mins, 2 bonks) all-in.

Recommended... Go there early to avoid waiting for too long for a room.

Went to 乐都汇 twice but return empty handed twice, 1st visited at 2am and we told they have closed, 2nd time at 3pm and was told they were not open.... think need some kind of password cos i saw afew guys inside sitting on the massage chairs.

And yeah the address is not 华强南路 it is 华发南路 and 乐都汇 is not in 广纳商务酒店 it is some where in the centre of the row.

Luohu Cun (罗湖村)
Price: ¥100-130 Asian Rate (Short Time)/¥150-200 Caucasian Rate (Short Time)

Xiangxi Cun (向西村)
Price: ¥150 Asian Rate (Short Time)/¥150-200 Caucasian Rate (Short Time)

Was approach by female Touts at Xiangxi Cun (向西村), ask for RMB500 for ST. bargain to 300 (tot i dammed clever till i read here that the market price was 150) any was got this very pretty 18 year old. but dammed difficult to get room went to 3-4 motels before getting one at RMB50, very run down but have computer in room. Fucking tight pussy only managed to enter after a few tries, somemore dun allow finger cos she say not hygiene and she did not bring along KY. very mechanical BBBJ. Nice firm B cup with pink pea sized nipples. Eyes was wet and was in pain so I stopped and let her go....

To release my load visited 旺角 suana nearby RMB268 all in massage + HJ. Massage more like sexy massage to get you damm horny..... very nice.

On my last day checked out at 1pm but my flight was at 1am, so got time to burn and visited 罗湖村. Still approach by touts but this time she ask me how much i usually pay and I told her RM100 she wanted RM120 but I insisited on 100. Brought me to this room on the 2nd floor and waited for the girl to come, got a 24 yr old hunan girl c-cup and fair. BJ follow by bonking.... value for money at RMB100.
On the way out saw this pretty gal and told the tout i like her, was told she going to service some other guy and i have to wait for an hour, so i went to a restaurant (nice poached goose intestine) nearby and waited for her to call me. received her call proceed to the room and bonk this 20 yr old sichuan gal.
Check my wallet and still have money so ask the okt to get me a young one... she also suprised... hahaha...so she got me a 18yr old from guizhou a bit tan but very young body.... very nice pink pussy..... too bad she don't BJ... used KY and got a good fuck....
Went to the dessert shop and had a 双皮奶 and a 芒果仙草....while eating saw this pretty young gal so call the OKT and told her I want her. Quickly finished my desert and rush to the room. Had a bonk but too bad cannot cum liao....
Left the place and the aunty OKT told me to take it easy.... hahahaha... must look after your own body.

So Damage RMB 400 for 4 bonks ---- What a day!!!!!......

Can't wait for my next visit !!!!!!

HiggsParticle
15-07-2012, 08:33 PM

Now that's really value for money.

TonyCheong
16-07-2012, 12:02 PM

Hahaha you're the man! :D

TinTin130670
16-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Just came back from Shenzhen and would like to share my experience,

Ah Duke...no wonder u d/l wechat...:D
Last nite every1 was in Lor.23 waiting to hear yr story but u did not turn up..:mad:
So when is yr next trip...i bring u go CP...hehehehe

Cheers,
TinTin

duke
16-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Ah Duke...no wonder u d/l wechat...:D
Last nite every1 was in Lor.23 waiting to hear yr story but u did not turn up..:mad:
So when is yr next trip...i bring u go CP...hehehehe

Cheers,
TinTin

Bro september can ???
:D

xcalibir
19-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Hey guys I am new to the forum. I am going to SZ in mid August. Anyone want to meet up? I am ethnically Chinese who is from the U.S. I can speak and read Chinese.

Thanks!

hydergo
20-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Bros, need help in Shenzhen ! Very bored. Read so many pages of this thread. Couldn't gather any helpful info hence this desperate post.

I will be staying at LuoHu, near Dongmen Street (羅湖區人民南路3023號)
Found a post here that there is a massage parlor on 4th floor of the building of 7days Inn but some said closed down.

My budget 300-400.
FJ/HJ with massage
Any recommendation for it around my area within walking distance ?

I don't wanna get conned lah. Worried I might step into a blackshop if I wander around street looking ar signboards that say sauna/massage.

Please help out here ! Will keep a close eye for reply ! Hehe thanks

ReturntoKL
20-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Shazui ktv girls go by 2/3/6 system..so overnight is rmb600 but if u take the girls early (6-7pm) u may need to pay additional rmb200

When u cheong ktv in Shazui, don't let the girls order food as it's very expensive..instead offer to take them out for supper.

One of my friend got chop rmb600 for food:mad:

Hi Ella, how's shazui these days? Any other fun places in SZ? R u there?

XiaoChun77
21-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Was in SZX on 6th July for a day. Everywhere is so quiet, Gongan are checking ID at all MTR, must be something major in town. Even saunas in Tangxia & Danshui all close on leave.

Anyway, will be there again on 22th Aug for a week.

TonyCheong
21-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Was in SZX on 6th July for a day. Everywhere is so quiet, Gongan are checking ID at all MTR, must be something major in town. Even saunas in Tangxia & Danshui all close on leave.

When was the last time you went to Danshui?

I was there on 11/07/12 (Wed).
Everything was normal. :p

XiaoChun77
22-07-2012, 03:34 PM
When was the last time you went to Danshui?

I was there on 11/07/12 (Wed).
Everything was normal. :p

Went Danshui in Apr'12. As I was in SZX fir only a day, think of going either Tangxia or Danshui for ISO massage. Called those PR manager, all say close for the time being.

You're a damn lucky guy. Must have resume business after I return.

xcalibir
23-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Has anyone tried using QQ to meet semi pro girls?
Has anyone used www.banwan.com to get contacts of semi pro girls?

Thx.

bkkgal
23-07-2012, 03:31 AM
despite yan da in CP and CA, we still enjoy very much in SZ.
i get few syt(18 and 19yo) in Ktv.
RMB550 include ktv room, gal accompany, 1 shot fuck, hotel room for ST.
if you keen to join us 23 Jul, please call me 13430696339 and gather at fu min station.

farastein
23-07-2012, 07:42 PM
called u, but u were not avail

Cerberus
24-07-2012, 11:11 AM

Anyway, will be there again on 22th Aug for a week.

Went Danshui in Apr'12. As I was in SZX fir only a day, think of going either Tangxia or Danshui for ISO massage. Called those PR manager, all say close for the time being.

You're a damn lucky guy. Must have resume business after I return.

So which is which?
There is a 3 month gap......:confused:

farastein
24-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Ok, have tried the sites which the other bro has mentioned and have some other stuff to advice. This is just advice for noobs, so please do not flame me if you find this not useful.

1) Hawaii( xiangxi rd) is a delight but be prepared to pay tips to the people there or they will be really angry. basically spend 200rmb and you can stay the nite.

Usable facilites: Internet bar, free flow of fruits, 1 cup of beverage. You can choose the masseuse for the special oil massage, but be aware that there is no happy ending in the end.

2) Xiangxi Village: Whores with super bad attiude and service. Makes you feel like they are using you for service instead of you using them. But bros who do not want my advice, the lowest you can go is 130. Girls look really hot.... but here is when dun judge a book by its cover is the most useful. They have super bad attitude. Feel really hot and wanted to slap the whore.

Advice to visit Luohu village.

3)Luohu Village: had whores but with better attitude.lowest price is 100 and quote that.

As always one men's meat is another's poison. This is just my personal opnion.

Like what the previous bro said... when bargaining, just say that you had that price the last time.

bkkgal
25-07-2012, 11:47 AM
i been to 1 of the areas in north sz where everything is cheap(will upload photo when i reach sg). usually hong kong ppl will organise this type of trip often(i dont get commission).

if you are interested let me know.

Cerberus
25-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Advice to visit Luohu village.

3)Luohu Village: had whores but with better attitude.lowest price is 100 and quote that.

As always one men's meat is another's poison. This is just my personal opnion.

Like what the previous bro said... when bargaining, just say that you had that price the last time.

where is this LuoHu Village? Near Dongmen Pedestrian St or not?
100rmb is good price.

i got a question on safety....they bring you to strange places n they might robbed you.
anyway to prevent that?

NorthEast
25-07-2012, 02:00 PM
where is this LuoHu Village? Near Dongmen Pedestrian St or not?
100rmb is good price.

i got a question on safety....they bring you to strange places n they might robbed you.
anyway to prevent that?

Today, due to the rain I am beli free so answer your question.

LHC or LuoHu Cun is near the LuoHu boarder crossing. It is on the right side of Shangri-La Hotel. To be precise, it is along RenMin Nan Lu. I think you can't missed it. It is a cluster of a few blocks of pinkish building. Once you crossed the boarder from Hong Kong, LHC is about 800 meters from the crossing.

On the way there, you will pass by the Shenzhen Railway Station, Railway Hotel and on your right is the LuoHu Commercial City/Bus Terminus. To reach LHC, you will probably talk the underpass. When exiting the pedestrain crossing, you will see Shangri-La Hotel. Look for RenMin Nan Lu to be on the correct side. If you are on Jian She Lu, then you are on the wrong side.

sfjohndoe
25-07-2012, 08:25 PM
just wondering, has anyone has gotten good pickup results at richbaby near 老地方酒店at春风路?

pal and I were there recently for massage. Massage girls asked us to 卖钟, and bring them out to richbaby. didnt do so initially as we thought they could try to rip us off so went for karaoke instead, which still turned out to be a pretty good time overall :D

XiaoChun77
25-07-2012, 09:51 PM
So which is which?
There is a 3 month gap......:confused:

In april, things still normal.

Only until the last week of june till 1st week of july cos hu jin tao visiting hkg so guangdong province wayang 三打两建 tats why alot of fun place all close if not behave themself with no notti.

puxi_man
26-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Hi, as long as it is the big 4 China banks - Agricultural Bank of China (ABC), Bank of China, China Construction Bank (CCB), Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), you should be able to draw from it...and look out for either Plus or Cirrus logo at the ATM machine...those local provincinal banks not supported

Just to add on regarding withdrawal of cash from chinese atm using our local sg atm card; all overseas withdrawal of cash has been disabled by the local sg banks. If u wanna withdraw, u need to call back to sg and speak to the bank contact centre to turn it on for u.

Otherwise, none of the atms in chinese can let u draw cash. :)

XiaoChun77
26-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Just to add on regarding withdrawal of cash from chinese atm using our local sg atm card; all overseas withdrawal of cash has been disabled by the local sg banks. If u wanna withdraw, u need to call back to sg and speak to the bank contact centre to turn it on for u.

Otherwise, none of the atms in chinese can let u draw cash. :)

To add on wat puxi_man had advised.

If you have yet to fly, you may enable atm here & if you already there, the other option is to using ibanking to enable the overseas withdrawal.

For safety reason.... Please remember to disable the overseas withdrawal when you are back.

czaerhoff
26-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Hi Bros,

Need some advice as will be heading to Shenzhen next week. Anyone stayed at Hongfeng Hotel before? Sauna any good?

XiaoChun77
28-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Hi Bros,

Need some advice as will be heading to Shenzhen next week. Anyone stayed at Hongfeng Hotel before? Sauna any good?

Too bad... I'm only arriving 22/8/12.
If not can bring you to tangxia for iso.

FireShark
29-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Dear all bro

I'm in Shen Zhen now staying in Four Point Sheraton. Is there any place nearby for ST? Read through the thread but there isn't any place to cheong nearby.

puxi_man
30-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Will be in shenzhen tmr for a week. Staying at fumin area, any bros in town wanna hang out can drop me a mag. Will be free at nights. :)

Anel King
31-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Hi Bros

My 1st time in Shenzhen. Landed yesterday and am putting up in Bossfield Hotel.
http://www.bossfieldhotel.com It's in Bao An.

My last night here before I move of to Dongguan.

Will try out the sauna tonight and update you bros.

Any Bro's been here before?

ragnacock
01-08-2012, 04:56 PM
any guys got contact for escort gals in shenzhen? need to find 1 gorgeous lady to accompany client for 1 full day..

SHalone
01-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Hi Bros

My 1st time in Shenzhen. Landed yesterday and am putting up in Bossfield Hotel.
http://www.bossfieldhotel.com It's in Bao An.

My last night here before I move of to Dongguan.

Will try out the sauna tonight and update you bros.

Any Bro's been here before?

There is a KTV in the hotel. Hope it's not closed.
I always go to a massage place opp Bao An electronic city, the blding is beside a hospital. Rmb 198 with HJ.
From your hotel within RMB 15.
Your hotel nearby got alot of makan places

Anel King
01-08-2012, 10:53 PM
There is a KTV in the hotel. Hope it's not closed.
I always go to a massage place opp Bao An electronic city, the blding is beside a hospital. Rmb 198 with HJ.
From your hotel within RMB 15.
Your hotel nearby got alot of makan places

Thanks Bro

But I am in Crowne Plaza in Xiaolan, Zhongshan.

I did try the message in the hotel. The reception at the health centre was asking if i wanted to have sex. I wasn't ready for it last night so i just had a good massage.

travelcraze88
02-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi Bros,

If it's HengFeng hotel in Baoan district they have a very popular and huge ktv called Hong Mo Fang. Plenty of MMs there. Sure you can get one you like there.

I think HengFeng hotel have a sauna on level 4 level but I do not know if they offer fj ? But hj should have........

Vertu
02-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Thanks Bro

But I am in Crowne Plaza in Xiaolan, Zhongshan.

I did try the message in the hotel. The reception at the health centre was asking if i wanted to have sex. I wasn't ready for it last night so i just had a good massage.

I love these quote ...... and i wish i can be not ready for once ......

civic_jerk
04-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Hello all,

I will be staying at SHERATON SHENZHEN FUTIAN HOTEL 深圳喜来登酒店.

Any bro can share some advise please. Thanks in advance.

jefxxl
04-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Ani bro can advice ani happening plc in sz? Will be staying at luo hu tonite bt no idea where to go. We have 4 guys. 1st time there

dragonstar87
04-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Bro in shenzen are the taxi have meter

chickboy
05-08-2012, 09:46 AM
in SZ now

135442849-10 if anyone wana hangout tonight or tomorrow

XiaoChun77
05-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Bro in shenzen are the taxi have meter

Yes... Taxi in szx is on meter.

If any taxi wanna charge you a flat rate then something is not right, u can dun take.

dragonstar87
06-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Thank you sir is ther a place in shenzhen like geylang alot of freelancers

Hippove
06-08-2012, 04:03 AM
Luowu village area is still happening, mamasans on the road, 150rmb for a shot n 50rmb in a motel. Take home is 500 rmb.

Xiang xi village has a few, very few, not as good as luowu

Alan Ong
07-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Yes bro 120RMB.

From 1 July 2012 onwards, have to go online to activate your ATM card.

(@^@)
08-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Hi bros in SZ,

I have actually gone to Luo Wu village last night at around 10pm to explore the place. Found the signboard marking the place and went around the pink-coloured buildings there. However, I have not seen any gals or OKTs approaching the people walking there offering any service lol.
:o

Is my timing wrong? Or do I need to go up the building? Or is there a secret password or hidden door??? Qua qua...
:confused:

Tonight will be last night here in Shenzhen before going back. Hope some helpful bro can advise.
:p

Qiam siah!

puxi_man
08-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Just realised got many 'offers' via online. looks like SZN all go online nowadays to offer their services.

Have 'ordered' 1 set, RMB400/shot, later will try and post FR. ;)

Hippove
08-08-2012, 11:21 PM
you will see the mamasans approach you,

ask the taxi driver bring you

they will know

if not, the taxi driver bring you wrong place
tell them xiu xian dian with gals, in pink light...nowadays, the gals just sit outside...

then change taxi driver

if still dont have, then you unlucky, coz got raid
when there is raid, they all disappear...

Hi bros in SZ,

I have actually gone to Luo Wu village last night at around 10pm to explore the place. Found the signboard marking the place and went around the pink-coloured buildings there. However, I have not seen any gals or OKTs approaching the people walking there offering any service lol.

Is my timing wrong? Or do I need to go up the building? Or is there a secret password or hidden door??? Qua qua...
:confused:

Tonight will be last night here in Shenzhen before going back. Hope some helpful bro can advise.
:p

Qiam siah!

(@^@)
09-08-2012, 04:15 AM
Bro Hippove, thanks for the advice.

Went for a clean massage at XXC around midnight. On my way back to Tong Meng at around 3am, got a mamasan approach me on the street. So I managed to go to the back alleys behind the Si Chuan restaurants to see see look look. Mission accomplished after a short while.

Damage is 200. 20 yr old slim syt. Lookwise still ok with makeup but only A cup. Guess not much choices at 3:30am.

Think you maybe right that I look like a local. Coz the mamasan and gal thought so too. I just told them I from Si Chuan. Haha...

Will try out at LHC tomolo before I leave. Should be at the right place becoz i can see the LHC signboard at the entrance and it is same as the one whose photo has been pasted in this thread before by some helpful bro.

Thanks!

you will see the mamasans approach you,

ask the taxi driver bring you

they will know

if not, the taxi driver bring you wrong place
tell them xiu xian dian with gals, in pink light...nowadays, the gals just sit outside...

then change taxi driver

if still dont have, then you unlucky, coz got raid
when there is raid, they all disappear...

dragonstar87
09-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the answers

starlight 88
09-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Going to Shenzhen next week ,any gd place to recommem for food,fj,sauna thks.

Tho66
11-08-2012, 10:09 PM
My first time posting FR, so pls excuse me if not good enough.

Went down to SZ last week just after the X'mas long holidays. Touched down and my kaki brought me to Dong Men for dinner and some shopping. Brought myself a haversack and a belt all for RM20 only. I like the things here, quite cheap but must get someone who's been here a while to help u bargain or else sure kenna chopped.

Next my friend took me on a 30 min taxi ride to a place he calls "Hongkie's Kept Mistress District". All the kept mistress of HK-ers are usually living here. It was quite bustling despite it was already 11pm. Went to those foot-wash and massage parlours. The place had like 5-6 floors !! We had our foots scrubbed clean clean at 3rd floor. The girl doing my massage was quite cute, only 17 yrs old and still had a bit of baby fat but she was very cheerful.

:pAnyway, it was a relaxing 90 mins of scrub down. She did massage my head, shoulders and arms too beside washing my legs. Then my friend told me, it was time for the main course.

We went to the 5th floor where we were served by another captain. We were sitted in a room and soon a parade of sexily dressed girls came in. They were dressed in this pink dress that had low neckline and high hemline. Which means we saw lots of cleavage and lots of legs :p Took me a while but finally settled on a 19 yr old Fuzhou girl.

She lead me to another room and stripped me of my clothes. She undressed herself and lead me to the bathroom. There she spent like 10 minutes soaping and cleaning every part of me. I did not need to lift a finger as she did everything, even scrubbing my cock clean. then she bent down and gave me a BBBJ. I think all the stimulation was too much but I shot out in less than 3 minutes. She did not flinch even as my cum shot into her mouth, just continued sucking me dry. :eek: After spitting my cum away, she lead my hand to the bedroom. Wohooooooooo.......

Would like to ask bros out there on what's d address & name of this 5-6 storey building as I will be going to Shenzhen soon & would like to make a trip there. Thanks in advance.

vince_kid
12-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Hi Bros,

In 深圳 now,Would love to meet up any bros in sz today,intending to check out KTVs or other activities

Any bros interested can pm me to meet up, I will be staying in 罗湖区''老街 area.
2 other bro also with me.

Rgds,

LMirko
12-08-2012, 11:46 AM
Hi Bros,

In 深圳 now,Would love to meet up any bros in sz today,intending to check out KTVs or other activities

Rgds,

I would love to join in, especially if you guys are planning to check out places nearer to my area in BaoAn. Its cheaper here anyways.

jayboy
14-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Any bro got any planning for sept SZ ? Can pm me.

fastlizard
17-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Been to Shenzhen many times but never ventured into Luohu Chun. Because of my intention to go to LHC decided to stay at Shangri-La Hotel for convenience. Access to Luohu chun from Shangri-La is very convenient. Exit the back door of the hotel behind the hotel lobby lounge, turn left, walk less than 100meters then cross the street. When I was there, so many mamasan approched me quoting 200 and 300rmb. Finally, followed one that quoted 200rmb including room. Walked me into a restaurant and she has 6 to 7 girls sitting on 2 different tables. Girls are all very young around 20y/o, all look like village girls that just arrived in a city. Picked a Hunan girl 17 y/o, look 6.5/10 after checking to ensure she does bbbj. Led me to a room(its like an old fashioned studio apartment) above the restaurant which is not so hygenic but better than most Shanghai BBS rooms that I have been to. Bbbj was fast and furious style with good suction at 7/10. FJ was missionary and doggy at 6/10 due to the warm room as the aircon was turned on only when we enter the room.
Overall still a very happening place if one is looking for a quick fuck and go. Now in hotel, will walk back there at about 10.30 to see if there is better stock to tabao back to the hotel. Mamasan told me ST 300rmb as the hotel is near. Those who wish to contact this helpful and not too pushy lady when in Luohu chun can call 15989593248.

Tuij2X
17-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Been to Shenzhen many times but never ventured into Luohu Chun. Because of my intention to go to LHC decided to stay at Shangri-La Hotel for convenience. Access to Luohu chun from Shangri-La is very convenient. Exit the back door of the hotel behind the hotel lobby lounge, turn left, walk less than 100meters then cross the street. When I was there, so many mamasan approched me quoting 200 and 300rmb. Finally, followed one that quoted 200rmb including room. Walked me into a restaurant and she has 6 to 7 girls sitting on 2 different tables. Girls are all very young around 20y/o, all look like village girls that just arrived in a city. Picked a Hunan girl 17 y/o, look 6.5/10 after checking to ensure she does bbbj. Led me to a room(its like an old fashioned studio apartment) above the restaurant which is not so hygenic but better than most Shanghai BBS rooms that I have been to. Bbbj was fast and furious style with good suction at 7/10. FJ was missionary and doggy at 6/10 due to the warm room as the aircon was turned on only when we enter the room.
Overall still a very happening place if one is looking for a quick fuck and go. Now in hotel, will walk back there at about 10.30 to see if there is better stock to tabao back to the hotel. Mamasan told me ST 300rmb as the hotel is near. Those who wish to contact this helpful and not too pushy lady when in Luohu chun can call 15989593248.

I will be SZ next week, will definitely go there hunting. Do these village young girls have a tight body and tight pussy? Aha..., anyway, thank you for your good report.

evil_doct
18-08-2012, 10:10 AM
great now one more number can call when in sz next week hahaa

Tuij2X
18-08-2012, 11:57 AM

Hi, could you share me some places to go besides LuoHu Chun? Thanks, as it's my first time to SZ.

fastlizard
18-08-2012, 06:16 PM
I will be SZ next week, will definitely go there hunting. Do these village young girls have a tight body and tight pussy? Aha..., anyway, thank you for your good report.

Firm body and tight pussy indeed but dont expect much service. Unpolished beauty if you consider them beautiful. :D

Another number that i got from another mamasan is 13265686075. Weixin is widely used by girls but different from GZ. In GZ, more OKT then direct girls. In SZ more direct girls than OKT. I got a direct girl on Weixin 13682313016. 500rmb ST outcall but did not try.. Enjoy..

Tuij2X
18-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Firm body and tight pussy indeed but dont expect much service. Unpolished beauty if you consider them beautiful. :D

Another number that i got from another mamasan is 13265686075. Weixin is widely used by girls but different from GZ. In GZ, more OKT then direct girls. In SZ more direct girls than OKT. I got a direct girl on Weixin 13682313016. 500rmb ST outcall but did not try.. Enjoy..

Oh, nice, I love tight pussy and firm body even than looks. 'unpolished beauty', terrific! :p

So maybe I can try this direct girl first.

Thanks again, anyway. Hope my first SZ trip will be terrific!:cool:

Tuij2X
20-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Hey, bro fastlizard, is there any great discovery?

Tuij2X
20-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Hi Bros,

Rgds,

Hey, bro, I will be in SZ this Thursday. Are you still in SZ at that time?

XiaoChun77
21-08-2012, 08:32 AM
I'll be arriving SZX tmr night on tiger. Reach my hotel ard 12 midnight. Drop off my luggage then head to my regular iso (guan shi) massage place in Tangxia.

Any bro wanna join me? Leave me a message or call me on 135 3008 6645.

trusteel
21-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Any nIce Ktv at SZ.

Can intro

jayboy
21-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Sept plan to SZ then DG. Any bro joining ?

travelcraze88
21-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Oh, nice, I love tight pussy and firm body even than looks. 'unpolished beauty', terrific! :p

Expect no or even bad service. Dirty and smelly environment which is worse than our Petain Road. It's not everyone cup of tea. Definitely not for many I know.

Not to pour cold water on you but try to tune you to the real of world.

I think going for the 268rmb HJ massage in SZ sauna is more interesting.... Kekeke. At least the environment and gal service attitude are more comforting.

Though no fj job in their premises. But most of these gals will meet you at your hotel rooms for their "side line". They are also syts who have been polished with more positive attitude to provide good service in exchange for $$$.

Tuij2X
21-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Expect no or even bad service. Dirty and smelly environment which is worse than our Petain Road. It's not everyone cup of tea. Definitely not for many I know.

Not to pour cold water on you but try to tune you to the real of world.

I think going for the 268rmb HJ massage in SZ sauna is more interesting.... Kekeke. At least the environment and gal service attitude are more comforting.

Though no fj job in their premises. But most of these gals will meet you at your hotel rooms for their "side line". They are also syts who have been polished with more positive attitude to provide good service in exchange for $$$.

Hey, bro travelcraze88, many thanks for your reminder and useful suggestion. Could you please tell me here or PM me some names of this kind of saunas you mentioned above. forgive me as this is my first trip to SZ.

Xavier1234
22-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Hey, bro travelcraze88, many thanks for your reminder and useful suggestion. Could you please tell me here or PM me some names of this kind of saunas you mentioned above. forgive me as this is my first trip to SZ.

I would think travelcraze88 advice is good, anyway, do advise if there is any such 268RMB saunas in Baoan area? First time in SZ and would like to try out.

XiaoChun77
22-08-2012, 04:11 PM
I would think travelcraze88 advice is good, anyway, do advise if there is any such 268RMB saunas in Baoan area? First time in SZ and would like to try out.

Hmmm... For rmb500-800, can try 2hrs of guanshi anmo (iso massage) come with 2 shots body to body soapy massage in tangxia, danshui, zhangmutou & etc which is 30-45mins from anywhere in shenzhen.

Go after 11.30, can stay overnite till 12 noon next day.

TonyCheong
22-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Hmmm... For rmb500-800, can try 2hrs of guanshi anmo (iso massage) come with 2 shots body to body soapy massage in tangxia, danshui, zhangmutou & etc which is 30-45mins from anywhere in shenzhen.

Go after 11.30, can stay overnite till 12 noon next day.

During this crackdown period not advisable to stay overnight in Saunas.

Even if you are brave enough don't forget to get rid of all "evidence" after your session. :D
An empty condom packaging hidden under the bed can also be used as evidence against you.

Currently many ongoing Sauna arrests all over Guangdong province. :cool:
Salute to all the fallen cannon soldiers.
Both locals and foreigners.
Sometimes use money also cannot settle. :(

joncheong
22-08-2012, 11:16 PM
During this crackdown period not advisable to stay overnight in Saunas.

Even if you are brave enough don't forget to get rid of all "evidence" after your session. :D
An empty condom packaging hidden under the bed can also be used as evidence against you.

Currently many ongoing Sauna arrests all over Guangdong province. :cool:
Salute to all the fallen cannon soldiers.
Both locals and foreigners.
Sometimes use money also cannot settle. :(

Am heading there for business trip next week... new to the city so should remain in shenzhen only...oh so sauna not safe currently? sianzzz half...kana will jail?

TonyCheong
23-08-2012, 01:16 AM
Am heading there for business trip next week... new to the city so should remain in shenzhen only...oh so sauna not safe currently? sianzzz half...kana will jail?

Get in touch if you need alternative solutions.

Cbt5145
23-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Any news that the crackdown will be over? I'll be in Shenzhen from 3rd- 12th Sept then 12th-19th Sept in Beijing. Sigh...any lobang that I can ask the girl to my hotel room? For massage + HJ and if got the click then proceed for fj.

joncheong
23-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Any news that the crackdown will be over? I'll be in Shenzhen from 3rd- 12th Sept then 12th-19th Sept in Beijing. Sigh...any lobang that I can ask the girl to my hotel room? For massage + HJ and if got the click then proceed for fj.

in beijing you can go to the beauty salon at the bottom of your hotel...most provide FJ and hanky panky...

In beijing haidian...there are many ''xiu xi suo'' (rest and relax shops)...they serve as fuck shops...:D

civic_jerk
25-08-2012, 12:38 AM
Hello all,

I will be staying at SHERATON SHENZHEN FUTIAN HOTEL 深圳喜来登酒店.

Any bro can share some advise please. Thanks in advance.

Hello all, is it big wind blowing now by 公安? any nearby 休闲所?need some advice..

SEAJ
25-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Hello all, is it big wind blowing now by 公安? any nearby 休闲所?need some advice..
A pretty heavy duty crack down has been going on in the whole of Guangdong province since July 7, and the situation changes pretty well every day.

IMHO, it would be best/safer if you employ the services of agents advertising here cause it is their job to keep you out of trouble/keep abreat with the latest developments.

SEAJ

civic_jerk
26-08-2012, 10:50 AM
A pretty heavy duty crack down has been going on in the whole of Guangdong province since July 7, and the situation changes pretty well every day.

IMHO, it would be best/safer if you employ the services of agents advertising here cause it is their job to keep you out of trouble/keep abreat with the latest developments.

SEAJ

Services of agents advertising here?

SEAJ
26-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Services of agents advertising here?
Yes - look at the top part of the International section. You'll see Ads/Threads by GoFly and Eustar. Then there is also Tony Cheong and 3Dee who posts mostly on the Chang Ping threads.

Although these guys mostly "guides" in Dongguan - specifically Chang Ping and sometimes Chang An, Danshui etc - they also know Shenzhen.
But you should consider doing your mongering in Chang Ping, which is only 30 minutes/RMB45 away on the CRH train from Luohu.
They probably also can arrange to pick you up from Futian by private car for approx RMB 200.

Just a suggestion
SEAN

XiaoChun77
26-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Am currently in shenzhen. Damn high alert here & dongguan.

Will be exploring Huizhou later for massage with happy ending.

Any bro feeling bored & fully loaded (sperm), can call me on 135 3008 6645.

lonely_spirit
26-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Warning for bros who intend to chiong DG...

http://news.timedg.com/2012-08/26/content_11777597.htm

travelcraze88
27-08-2012, 03:01 PM
China shenzhen massage website:http://www.enjoychinaescort.com

This you will have to pay Ang Mo tourist price.

If you engage local agents like those advertised here, Guyson, Eustar, Nohairsam or TonyCheong you will have pay local market price.

They were take good care of you with very little risk.

fastlizard
27-08-2012, 04:01 PM

If you engage local agents like those advertised here, Guyson, Eustar, Nohairsam or TonyCheong you will have pay local market price.

Well said. So many great agents in Southern China who understand the requirements and needs of SBF members.. Local price, safe and service that is above expectation..:D

jayboy
27-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Warning for bros who intend to chiong DG...

http://news.timedg.com/2012-08/26/content_11777597.htm

I did check out with our guy fren at DG, but he said no big issue also. Think those police have to do some work there,maybe to show something lor. That what a china fren mention.

XiaoChun77
27-08-2012, 10:41 PM
I did check out with our guy fren at DG, but he said no big issue also. Think those police have to do some work there,maybe to show something lor. That what a china fren mention.

Which part of DG are you referring to?

Currently all massage hotel in zhangmutou, tangxia & etc all on vacation (xiu jia). Places like CA, CP & Huizhou (danshui) operational only.

Garfield70
27-08-2012, 11:36 PM

Same here, I just arrived today and will stay in Baoan are. Any good lobang to receommend?

street61
28-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Hi..

I will be in shenzhen tomo till friday..any good lobang or FL...?

I will be at holiday inn baoan area....

Thanks

ives08
29-08-2012, 05:18 AM
Heard the raid is over Liao in cp?

I be in CP tonight (29), tmr(30) SZ, (31) HK.

Any grp going to cheong in sz? Might be joinning to share cost?
2pax ktv quite cheong. =(

Cheers!

potatoskin
29-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Any bros can update SZ situation , don't know where to go ZH or SZ or XCD , after all this

Woman Hacker
01-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Not much of operations at shenzhen.
You guys can try visit spa like 水都 (4hrs leg massage +300rmb tips HJ service)

jayboy
01-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Which part of DG are you referring to?

Currently all massage hotel in zhangmutou, tangxia & etc all on vacation (xiu jia). Places like CA, CP & Huizhou (danshui) operational only.

Anyway our china guy fren at DG already arrange for us liao, so we just go only, any bro who want to join, can let me know. PM me. Anyway bro heard CLUB BABYFACE before ? Can give more info also. Thks in advance.

jayboy
03-09-2012, 03:26 PM
My china frens was there to intro these place to me. ( 乐窝,新世纪酒吧 )(baby face ) ( CoCo 吧)(Richy 酒吧 )(酒吧街都在福田) So any bro there now ? Can give us some info. But my gals frens told me Richy bar got many pretty gals also.

wolfman2012
03-09-2012, 04:01 PM
My china frens was there to intro these place to me. ( 乐窝,新世纪酒吧 )(baby face ) ( CoCo 吧)(Richy 酒吧 )(酒吧街都在福田) So any bro there now ? Can give us some info. But my gals frens told me Richy bar got many pretty gals also.

If u go with group of friends & gal friend u can consider those u mentioned. Most of tis PUB ar patron by HK young chap, or some wealth off locals + Foreigners. Those less pay gals cannot afford, unless out with group of friends. It is difficult to hunt for gals there.

If u wan can try 本色酒吧 at 东门,there frequently u see single gals hunting around. But do knw it may cost quite some $

cybbot
04-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Hi all bro there,

I will be in SZ futian area there from 5 sept, any good massage center to recommend?

Ssoshooter
06-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi.. guys.. I will be going to Shenzhen on the 1/10 to 6/10.. is there any place to recommend me which I can go get a girl? Pls give me some advice.. as this is my first time going to shenzhen.. or is there anyone going there ard that period?

jimwang01012012
07-09-2012, 11:16 AM
hello bros, I will be in SZ from 11/9 to 12/9. Been doing some homework and found the classifieds from china daily. Can experienced brothers advise if it's safe to call up these masseuse or escorts to your hotel room? http://classifieds.chinadaily.com/?view=showad&adid=182109&cityid=12&lang=en

jimwang01012012
07-09-2012, 11:18 AM
I am staying in Nanshan. Close to Bao-an. If got good lobang, please also share?

Same here, I just arrived today and will stay in Baoan are. Any good lobang to receommend?

nightson
07-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Any agent in shenzhen??

Cbt5145
07-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Any agent in shenzhen??

Bro,
There's several agents here such as Tony Cheong. You may find his post in Shenzhen, changping, chang an and Danshui. Good luck bro

SunZhi
08-09-2012, 10:21 AM

What is the price range?

FeiGohGoh
08-09-2012, 10:30 AM
What is the price range?

people oredi told you the names of the agents and you still want to be spoonfed...

Tuij2X
14-09-2012, 02:10 AM
I will be SZ again for another biz trip from next Monday to Wednesday.

To be honest, I felt kind of disappointed to my first SZ trip a couple of weeks ago. Because of my tight schedule and bad luck, I've got almost nothing for my first trip to SZ.

Besides getting a decent HJ in a sauna nearby, nothing happened to me. Before going to this sauna, I tried to contact a FL one of bros on this thread PMed me but she happened to be not in town recently two days.

This time I've got two nights and three days in SZ. Budget is not a main consideration. Any recommendations, SZ experts? Thanks again.

jayboy
14-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Anyway count down for my SZ & DG trip also. Very very soon i will come. Few day more.

Tuij2X
14-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Anyway count down for my SZ & DG trip also. Very very soon i will come. Few day more.

Any good recommendations, old bird, especially saunas with FS? I will be in SZ very soon as well, from Monday to Wednesday. Maybe we can hang out for some drink, or cheonging together, aha...

Tuij2X
15-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Any good recommendations, old bird, especially saunas with FS? I will be in SZ very soon as well, from Monday to Wednesday. Maybe we can hang out for some drink, or cheonging together, aha...

Bro jayboy and TonyCheong, I PMed back just now. Anyway, many thanks, SZ experts.

Tuij2X

snooker
15-09-2012, 02:10 PM

Too bad we just miss each other..I'll be there thu-sat :p

Sauna, can try the one at Vienna Hotel (chun fong lu) they even have shuang fei (tarma/2 girls)

Tuij2X
16-09-2012, 12:05 AM

Sauna, can try the one at Vienna Hotel (chun fong lu) they even have shuang fei (tarma/2 girls)

What a pity, bro snooker! Hope to meet you next time for some drink and...:D

Thanks for your recommendation, I'll definitely try it.

Tuij2X

Ssoshooter
16-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Can I check with the seniors here that if I go chiong at le nest or babyface at luohu will it be safe to take cab back to baoan? Cos my hotel is at baoan Vienna shajing hotel.. or is there any place I can club at baoan?

Tuij2X
18-09-2012, 10:50 AM

Hey, bro snooker, I tried it last night, good recommendation. Thanks a lot.

I'm staying at Century Plaza hotel, just on Chun Fong Lu. Only a short way to Vienna Hotel:p

Any other recommendation for tonight? :D

Tuij2X

wolfman2012
18-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi I at ShenZhen now (jus arrive in fact), now stay near GuoMao. Anyone wan go KTV /sauna/Cheong tonite? Can call at PM me
I be going cut hair 1st nearby, later 9.30++ shld b free.
I may go my favorite sauna, which hv many pretty MM, also can PM me if wan join

wolfman2012
18-09-2012, 07:31 PM
To All,

FYI, now high time ....ANTI-JAPAN (钓鱼岛issue), many parade in SZ & GZ oledy not sure abt CP, which I b going following day. Many police stand by on road ready for action, many road closure in GZ & SZ..

Transportation from some GZ places affected. SZ MRT very crowded.

But guess shld not hv any impact to KTV!

ahha2011
18-09-2012, 07:57 PM
To All,

FYI, now high time ....ANTI-JAPAN (钓鱼岛issue), many parade in SZ & GZ oledy not sure abt CP, which I b going following day. Many police stand by on road ready for action, many road closure in GZ & SZ..

Transportation from some GZ places affected. SZ MRT very crowded.

But guess shld not hv any impact to KTV!

Ha.. Then police has no time to raid..

lucifier
18-09-2012, 08:16 PM
I may go my favorite sauna, which hv many pretty MM, also can PM me if wan join

Hi wolfman2012, where is your favouirute sauna. Too bad I not in Shenzhen.

- lucifier

Neighbour
18-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Now not safe to be in SZ. Anti-Jap demonstration on the road.

jayboy
18-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Now not safe to be in SZ. Anti-Jap demonstration on the road.

I heard that also, but my china frens said wont have problem also. Anyway we are chinese too. SZ here i come.

wolfman2012
19-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi wolfman2012, where is your favouirute sauna. Too bad I not in Shenzhen.

- lucifier

I jus went LaoDiFang, there today discount ¥50, also MM parade at 9pm very fun, except many ppl ...esp HK ppl

Sperminator
19-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Hello!

It is true, there is 严打 Strict Season happening everywhere in China!!!

Most likely it's due to the change of old guards to new guards during 1st October, China National Day!

Dan Shui is having Yan Da, while trying out a new place, the OKT tell me that all the girls on leave today, then I walk around Dan Shui, found out that everywhere is strict, and all disgruntled men moving around in hordes... haha, funny scene.

Then I go to a hidden town, really small place, at AoTou, Daya Wan, that hotel got service, but hush hush. The girl that serviced me told me that just last week, 4 hong kees at another hotel was arrested, and they have to be jailed for 10 days!

Don't fuck around during Yan Da, not worth it...

wolfman2012
19-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Ha.. Then police has no time to raid..

Ya...Police no time to raid...but U also see MM's wearing pants, raise e flag, shouting at e parade:D

SEAJ
19-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Then I go to a hidden town, really small place, at AoTou, Daya Wan, that hotel got service, but hush hush. The girl that serviced me told me that just last week, 4 hong kees at another hotel was arrested, and they have to be jailed for 10 days!

which hotel at AoTou was it?
Actually lots of "more-country-like" action around this area i.e. DaPeng, NanO and of course Danshui a bit North. And all a refreshing change from the more "commercialized action" in places like Chang Ping, Chang An, SZ etc. And quite a bit cheaper too - for most things.

Used to love mongering around that area

SEAJ

Sperminator
20-09-2012, 05:57 PM
which hotel at AoTou was it?
Actually lots of "more-country-like" action around this area i.e. DaPeng, NanO and of course Danshui a bit North. And all a refreshing change from the more "commercialized action" in places like Chang Ping, Chang An, SZ etc. And quite a bit cheaper too - for most things.

Used to love mongering around that area

SEAJ

Dear SEAJ,

AoTou (澳头) is situated just south-easterly of the famous DanShui (淡水), by bus it's about 3 RMB ride away from DanShui, less than 10 KM away.

If you search google maps, you can see the actual map location.

The AoTou hotel name is called ZhongHai Hotel 中海酒店, just walk in to the second floor, and there is a massage sauna, and ask for massage services, which is RMB 68 for 70 minutes [facade question]

Next, usually a male usher will usher you to your room, and you can ask, "先生,你们这里有没有一条龙服务" If he says yes, then you can ask for the price. Usually, the fair value pricing for a full service is RMB 300 (approximately SGD 60).

As few days ago, I hit the YAN DA 严打, timing, so everywhere try to be hush hush about it, and the girls supply is highly limited. I only have 4 girls to select from, and most of them are ugly... and short. So, I selected the tallest girl, with good bust, and had an okay time.

Could you share with me the hotel name in NanAo (南澳), and DaPeng(大鹏), for the Country Side Action? and describe the services entails?

For readers, NanAo, DaPeng, AoTou, DanShui are towns in Hui Yang(惠阳) County, under Hui Zhou Prefecture.

Thanks SEAJ in advance.

wonderguy
20-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Hi fellow bro's will be in SZ for a few days. Staying near the luohu border. Let me know if interested to chiong together. Cheers!

SEAJ
20-09-2012, 06:32 PM
"先生,你们这里有没有一条龙服务" If he says yes, then you can ask for the price. .

LOL! How very prim and proper!!

On those places, like I said it was a while back when I used to regularly go Golfing at the Century Seaview at NanAo and go partying at DaPeng just next to it. And BTW - going from NanAo to DaPeng, you'll pass a few GREAT Seafood restaurants whose specialty is the fresh Sea Urchin (Japanese Uni) they cultivate there.

My friends who still go golfing there tells me that the "action"in DaPeng continues and still centers around "Entertainment Plaza" (On the main square of DaPeng). There is also at least 2 or 3 more KTV's in DaPeng and all you need to do is ask one of those private car drivers who waits for passengers at where the small main shopping mall of DP is at. (Make sure you bargain/do not get ripped off by these guys!)

The whole day at Entertainment Plaza there is "dirty sauna" but during the evening, there is also a KTV where the rates are still 2-5-8 (used to be 1-3-7 a few years back!!) and my friends tells me that even now, some of the sauna gals also "sit" at the KTV when there's no business!! (A great combination - a sauna gal also KTV'ing!!). The other KTV's I don't think have these saunas, but I heard from my friends that the gals are better looking - albeit still quite "country!!" There's also a few Barber shop type operations - quite obvious as to the kind of "services" they offer around the main square of DaPeng. There's also some more of these "local" type places in KwaiChung (Sp) half way between DaPeng and Xiao Mei Sha/Shatoujiao

Most of these places caters to the "Locals" as well as Hong Kongers who come up to golf or go fishing around there - and is quite laid back. Enjoyable in its own way and not as expensive as other places.

Sorry I don't have updated info as I've not gone golfing with these bunch of friends for quite a while - but I'm quite sure that there's still lots of action around there and not that hard to be pointed out to. Note also that that first Nuclear Plant in China is at Daya Bay right next door to DaPeng - and when it was first started, there was a bunch of French engineers working there and of course ....partying; so the locals are quite used to foreigners.

Hope this helps a bit

SEAJ

Sperminator
20-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Dear SEAJ,

Thanks for your kind sharing of DaPeng & AoNan Zhen(Town)

Currently, I am basing at AoTou, staying at Dong Fang Xin Tian Di Da Sha (东方新天地大厦), which is just opposite of Zhong Hai Jiu Dian (中海酒店).

Confirming your observations, yes, just at the easterly of Nan Ao Zhen (南澳镇), there are 3 operating units of Nuclear Power Plant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daya_Bay_Nuclear_Power_Plant

Based on this information

https://www.clp.com.hk/ouroperations/power/dayabaynuclearpowerstation/Pages/dayabaynuclearpowerstation.aspx

CLP Hong Kong is buying 70% of the power from the Nuclear Plants for Hong Kong Consumption.

If & only if, there is a Nuke Plant incident like that of Japan, then here are the following scenarios;

Of course, HuiYang will be first affected, Shenzhen, Hong Kong will be also affected severely.

Good news is that, the probability of a Tsunami to wreck the Nuke Plant is minimal, as Daya Bay is shielded by Philippines from the south east, and shielded by Taiwan from the north east. AoTou area have not seen a Tsunami for hundreds of years.

However, due to this key scare, the properties in the coastal area is selling approximately RMB 5800 to RMB 10,000 tops per m square(10KM radius from Nuke Plants).

Rentals Ranges RMB 700 per month for a 42 m square studio apartment, to about RMB 1,200 per month for a 80 m square 2 bedroom apartment. (Utilities & Management fees same)

Cost of living there is estimated to be about within 10 to 20% cheaper as compared with Shenzhen Cost of Living.

DanShui Properties pricing is ranging around RMB 2000 to 6000 per m square.

Due Easterly from AoTou Town, there is CNOOC Petroleum Refinery

http://www.cnooc.com.cn/data/html/chinese/channel_1.html

Air quality of environment is good in AoTou, as there is always southerly sea wind blowing away the fog to the direction of DanShui.

By the way, in AoTou Town, the south most part of the Town, facing the sea view, BYD are building residential complexes that can house up to 100,000 pax, as BYD is providing the residential units as employee benefits.

Currently, in AoTou Town, total population is estimated to be about less than 100,000... I have visuals that the BYD residential complexes are built, and I heard from local agents that BYD will move in the staffs sometime end of 2012...

AoTou Town can buy seafood relatively cheaper from Shenzhen. One example is the Groupa, which cost around RMB 50 per 500 Grams, if you buy more, maybe can negotiate. Prawns there are all cultivated, so same restaurant price compared to Shenzhen.

Look forward to exchange info!

SEAJ
20-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Dear SEAJ,

Thanks for your kind sharing of DaPeng & AoNan Zhen(Town)

Currently, I am basing at AoTou, .....................

Look forward to exchange info!
Thanks for your information - but as for more information, I worry that since its been such a long time ago that I used to screw around there that the info is probably now out-dared/inaccurate.

I see that you've also posted this up at the Danshui thread - which should get you some response as DS is a more popular place vs DaPeng etc.

And thanks for Upping me. Appreciate it

SEAN

wonderguy
22-09-2012, 02:46 AM
FR Report *********

SENTOSA Leisure Spa near the Luohu border.

Was anxious and decided to give it a try since it was walking distance from my hotel. Went in and was half expecting it to be a clean spa. Immediately was disappointed when I saw a few lady guests in there as well. Looked like Hongkong aunties to me.

Prices are very very reasonable (No Special)
All are 4 hours massage. (2 hours in the main hall you can choose foot/shoulder massage) and 2 hours (hot stone/oil/thai/chinese/etc massage).

Prices are somewhat
108RMB
128 RMB
148 RMB
168 RMB
178 RMB

And there was a ton of menu that had up to 200+ RMB. Sorry bro, not very proficient in chinese but can speak mandarin so didn't really understand what the packages were for. I opted for the 178 oil massage. Which was 2 hours of foot rub and 2 hours of oil massage. Very worth it!

However, towards the end I realize that the place was working on a tipping system. Minimum tip for leg massage is 30 / 50 80 RMB. Masseuse for leg was very talkative and probably around late 20's. All in a front hall so nothing hanky panky. Alot of young waitress though. Look like 18 year olds. Very cute. Tipped 50 RMB and proceeded for oil massage after 2 hours.

Service was very good. Shower and lockers were good as well.

During the oil massage I was half expecting a clean one and than the lady came and damn she was cute! 23 years old from Hubei. Big eyes and very slim body. Just my favourite type.

We hit it off quite well and the oil massage wasn't fantastic but it was alright. Towards the end she popped the golden question and was very very accomodating. It practically took me like 20 minutes to come but she never once complained or said anything. We had very good chemistry and I actually manage to finger her which is really extremely rare since most of them lock the cage and put at least 5 padlocks.

She was definitely getting turned on and I swear i shot so far away it would be killed a bird if it was flying past at that moment.

All in all, one of the better spa's I went too so far. Impeccable service and quite a fair amount of girls (You can choose the girls for oil massage for proceeding , there are pictures on the wall BUT beware, the nicer photos are pretty much not as pretty because I heard a CN customer complaining in the other room about one being heaven and hell from the photo).

There are a few gems there I saw walking around so pick wise and take your time.
Happy cheonging in SZ!

Sperminator
22-09-2012, 07:20 PM
SENTOSA Leisure Spa near the Luohu border.

..... It practically took me like 20 minutes to come but she never once complained or said anything. We had very good chemistry and I actually manage to finger her which is really extremely rare since most of them lock the cage and put at least 5 padlocks.

She was definitely getting turned on and I swear i shot so far away it would be killed a bird if it was flying past at that moment.
Happy cheonging in SZ!

Hello Wonderguy,

Thanks for your FR! up you!

For your information, Shenzhen Hanky Panky stuffs have had alot of clean ups over the years, its not like a few years ago...

Appears to me that most of the fun areas have been isolated to a few corners.

If you are looking for "Dirty" Saunas, try this area of operation.

FU TIAN District 福田区
Xia Sha Cun 下沙村

That area is clustered with "Dirty" Saunas... you would be blind if you cannot find one.:p

I would suggest you take a taxi to go there (assuming you are in LuoHu), it may cost you anywhere from RMB 25 to 35, during day, after 11pm may be double.

As tonight is Saturday, you may give it a shot, but word of caution is that lately there is 严打 YAN DA, strict season, but some establishment will RISK it, as it's their livelihood, and supply of girls are not as many as it used to be.

One tip for you to identify "Dirty" Sauna.

A guy would be outside sitting, and you can ask, "有没有一条龙?" If they say no, that means got YAN DA. usually when you ask the magic question, they will bring you in.

The Price Range there varies....

For the best place there, ROOM Charges inclusive, about RMB 268, and tips RMB 300, which is about RMB 568 total... expensive.

For the lower grade area, can be ranging from RMB 150 to RMB 300, without room charges, but girls' quality sucks.

Don't dress up too proper, because they are worried that you could be an undercover for the police. I was rejected service before, because dressing was too proper, and they thought that I was police.

If time and budget is not a problem, KTVs are expensive, eating at your hotel will cost you around RMB 1200 to RMB 1500, not to mention incidentals like KTV room, drinks, fruits, DJ, etc...

Most of the time, the hotel that you are staying in may have people calling you to ask you if you need service... usually charging from RMB 300 to 800... which I don't is a good idea.

If you are not restricted to long time travel, you may like to reference Dong Guan threads, or DanShui... :cool:

Tuij2X
22-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Wahhh... This forum becoming more and more informative just after my two SZ trips!:D

wonderguy
23-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Hello Wonderguy,

Thanks for your FR! up you!

For your information, Shenzhen Hanky Panky stuffs have had alot of clean ups over the years, its not like a few years ago...

Appears to me that most of the fun areas have been isolated to a few corners.

If you are looking for "Dirty" Saunas, try this area of operation.

FU TIAN District 福田区
Xia Sha Cun 下沙村

That area is clustered with "Dirty" Saunas... you would be blind if you cannot find one.:p

I would suggest you take a taxi to go there (assuming you are in LuoHu), it may cost you anywhere from RMB 25 to 35, during day, after 11pm may be double.

As tonight is Saturday, you may give it a shot, but word of caution is that lately there is 严打 YAN DA, strict season, but some establishment will RISK it, as it's their livelihood, and supply of girls are not as many as it used to be.

One tip for you to identify "Dirty" Sauna.

A guy would be outside sitting, and you can ask, "有没有一条龙?" If they say no, that means got YAN DA. usually when you ask the magic question, they will bring you in.

The Price Range there varies....

For the best place there, ROOM Charges inclusive, about RMB 268, and tips RMB 300, which is about RMB 568 total... expensive.

For the lower grade area, can be ranging from RMB 150 to RMB 300, without room charges, but girls' quality sucks.

Don't dress up too proper, because they are worried that you could be an undercover for the police. I was rejected service before, because dressing was too proper, and they thought that I was police.

If time and budget is not a problem, KTVs are expensive, eating at your hotel will cost you around RMB 1200 to RMB 1500, not to mention incidentals like KTV room, drinks, fruits, DJ, etc...

Most of the time, the hotel that you are staying in may have people calling you to ask you if you need service... usually charging from RMB 300 to 800... which I don't is a good idea.

If you are not restricted to long time travel, you may like to reference Dong Guan threads, or DanShui... :cool:

Hi bro,

thanks for the ups. I will return when I gain back my power.

I agree, SZ is definitely more expensive to cater to the HK's. even the tipping system is only in place at SZ because of the tipping culture of HK people.
I am normally travelling alone, so KTV's are out of the question. (No atmosphere la, without colleagues to party together). I normally either go for FJ or MJHJ at sauna's as I do not feel comfortable bringing the girl back or out call.

I chiong a few joints in Guangzhou before and they were mostly 'NETT' prices of something like 398 or 498 RMB (yi tiao long).

Thanks for the tips and I haven't had the chance to visit DG or CP before. I have heard so many excellent FR about it that I will definitely give it a visit soon.

Are you residing in SZ?

Many thanks for your tips. I will give it a shot and it looks pretty near the Luohu border which is where I reside frequently doing my business trips.

Cheers!

jayboy
27-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi guy, i just back from CP & SZ last nite only. For SZ, if you love to club, can try to go 罗胡乐巢酒吧,its a very nice place. Go before 10.30pm weekday, 2bottle got discount also. For weekend, got to come b4 10pm also. sure you can see alot of galssss also. Or you also can bring along yours gals too. If not you can see those table are gals and without guys, you can try to ask them come over too. Another club is 福田丽丽玛莲酒吧. So these 2 are 介绍by me also. At CP, few nite at 欧亚also. So i enjoy my trip also. You guy try all.

BoinKING
27-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Hi guy, i just back from CP & SZ last nite only. For SZ, if you love to club, can try to go 罗胡乐巢酒吧,its a very nice place. Go before 10.30pm weekday, 2bottle got discount also. For weekend, got to come b4 10pm also. sure you can see alot of galssss also. Or you also can bring along yours gals too. If not you can see those table are gals and without guys, you can try to ask them come over too. Another club is 福田丽丽玛莲酒吧. So these 2 are 介绍by me also. At CP, few nite at 欧亚also. So i enjoy my trip also. You guy try all.

WAH YOU GO CHINA!!
I come back call you cannot find you, tot something went wrong..
Lucky Spadeee tell me you go CP.. :D

jayboy
30-09-2012, 09:54 AM
WAH YOU GO CHINA!!
I come back call you cannot find you, tot something went wrong..
Lucky Spadeee tell me you go CP.. :D

SZ & CP i will come very soon also. Any bro planing Nov ?

XiaoChun77
30-09-2012, 07:19 PM

I'll be there from 2/11 till 12/11.

will be heading to my new playground in danshui. Saw a few gems during my last trip in august. Nid to try out one by one.

BoinKING
02-10-2012, 01:40 AM

china go until sian already leh..
place is not as fun as the asia pac countries..

:(

TonyCheong
02-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Will be heading to my new playground in danshui. Saw a few gems during my last trip in august. Nid to try out one by one.

You can try contacting me if you go to Danshui.
Sometimes I happen to be there. :D

TonyCheong
02-10-2012, 02:12 AM
china go until sian already leh..
place is not as fun as the asia pac countries..

If you say cheonging in China is sian the other parts of Asia lagi sian. :cool: :p

wolfman2012
02-10-2012, 08:24 AM
If you say cheonging in China is sian the other parts of Asia lagi sian. :cool: :p

Sian or not depends on individuals & e party gals cheong with + kaki & the environment...
For me,
abt e GALS its depending on yr luck, her mode of e day, how she feel with u & whether she high or not (unfortunately I realize and find many China, esp. CP Gals 出 pattern far more easily & faster tis days). Finding a gal whom likes u (when u selected her in among other gals) is tougher tis days (even if we ar not star or famous, some gal do hv preference of whom they sit with in KTV)

As to e KAKI, some are newly known, some are old timer or even friends or related. Many tis days esp. only care to play on their own, with their gals only or with those they ar close. While I feel in order to make e activity (KTV), KAKI have to participative, join e fun together regardless of one another. For those 比较豪爽 type can even play "xchange partner" at time, I hv once try it in AMAZON with other new KAKI... It is really fun.. But I should say not anyone can accept tat TYPE of play. I
hv been to a KTV function with some new KAKI, one of e KAKI select a gal, but e gal choose me instead (during HUA JIE, which I don't knw), during singing, tat KAKI came tell me e gal is HE CHOOSE...wat e hack!!

As to e ENVIRONMENT, to hv real fun, I find rarely any any KTV room hv good sound system...either e room too big (for e ppl) or too clamp, can't even hv a sofa seat for us guys. A good room shld hv good BASS in case everyone tired of singing, & play partying song/music....Good Bass & Sound system & Effect make those "DRINKED" gals high & fun...

Unfortunately, after went China for many years, I realize e above factors are lacked or somehow lost. In places like CP , it even become more realistic than last time, RMB no longer b tat easy to use (U spend more more..but get back little fun)

Vertu
02-10-2012, 07:32 PM

Plenty of such club in coco park ... went to SOHO nearby many time , also nice place .

Seem you enjoy your trip too bad i cant join you ..... so when is your next ? Or when will we meet ? Haaahaa...

jayboy
03-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Plenty of such club in coco park ... went to SOHO nearby many time , also nice place .

Seem you enjoy your trip too bad i cant join you ..... so when is your next ? Or when will we meet ? Haaahaa...

Bro Vertu, dont worry la, we sure have chance to meet also. Anyway their club are alway full and pack also. And you can see full of gals too. Bro xiaochun77 dont mind pm me your contact, let get in touch.

BoinKING
03-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Go to lao jie, most of the massage girls will go there to party.
Massage girls - one with happy ending..

If you really need a fuck, just talk to them and ask them discreetly to follow you back hotel.. and say you'll treat them like a princess for a day..

Don't outright say you wanna pay them for sex.. if you're lucky they'll do it because they like you.. if not some will be very upfront and nego price immediately.

jayboy
03-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Go to lao jie, most of the massage girls will go there to party.
Massage girls - one with happy ending..

If you really need a fuck, just talk to them and ask them discreetly to follow you back hotel.. and say you'll treat them like a princess for a day..

Don't outright say you wanna pay them for sex.. if you're lucky they'll do it because they like you.. if not some will be very upfront and nego price immediately.

Bro you are refering which part of massage gals ? So you interested to bring me there ? haha

XiaoChun77
03-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Bro Vertu, dont worry la, we sure have chance to meet also. Anyway their club are alway full and pack also. And you can see full of gals too. Bro xiaochun77 dont mind pm me your contact, let get in touch.

Already drop you a PM.

Juz my 2 cent. Going to massage in szx for rmb238-268 which gave you some soso massage & maybe hj, i'll rather go to nearby town (i.e: tangxia, ZMT, danshui, CP or CA) for a solid 130mins massage that come with whole body catbath, rub down, soapy body-body massage & unlimited fj (provided you can do as many time) at the cost of rmb400-600. End up a happy man.

Massage in szx still got to try your luck to touch the mm boobs or finger her as not all will allow. They will also not strip down to birthday suit while massage for you. But the good point is you can always ask the mm out after she knock off but of cos at some expense as they will tend to ask u buy this & that.

Massage in dongguan is different. From the time you inside the room, the mm will strip down to birthday suit thru out the 130mins, free to touch/lick anywhere.

BoinKING
04-10-2012, 03:30 AM
me no longer in touch le..
If i'm there I know how to walk.. but the prices getting ex to fucking ex.

I think tony and xiaochun are better expert.. So far in china i've been quite a good boy la..
Only know how to hook dancers but cannot close also.. cause i don't like paid sex but the woman there not as open.. unless they're horny and and fucking drunk.

Got some girl was hugging me, but they say we singaporean very tame, never go anyhow raba the girl.. then I just say we gentlemen ma (in my head i was thinking, wah liew.. i don't wanna uplorry for one mistake lo)

I prefer jakarta or thailand.. people there are less clickish

XiaoChun77
04-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Dear Sperminator:

Thanks for the tip on "dirty" sauna. After my last few trips to SZ, I have pretty much given up hope on finding sauna with adequate amenities and full FJ service, similar to Macao's.

Do you mind spelling out some of these "dirty" saunas around 福田区 or 下沙村? Even if they only offer good oil massage with HJ, it is better than nothing.

Thanx in advance.

What is your defination of "dirty"? Those with hj only is everywhere in sz but you need to choose the right package. Those cost plus any tips uou may get better service else where that come with fj like my previous post.

Service is sz now is getting more expensive than before. I will now prefer to travel out of sz to surrounding town for better offer.

TonyCheong
04-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Massage in szx still got to try your luck to touch the mm boobs or finger her as not all will allow. They will also not strip down to birthday suit while massage for you. But the good point is you can always ask the mm out after she knock off but of cos at some expense as they will tend to ask u buy this & that.

Yes too much hassles and mind games to play when cheonging in Shenzhen Spas and Saunas. :D

Just head straight to nearby Danshui or Dongguan Towns to cheong.

FRwriter
05-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Last year I went to SZ before. Planning to go over soon when I'm in HK.
I remember a bro here recommended me a website with a list of SPA/Suana in SZ. The website include the gals number and also the suana address.

Can any bros let me know the website?
Thanks. :)

go4sax
05-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Hope it helps!

www.gogo71.com
www.sn11.cc

FRwriter
06-10-2012, 06:02 AM
Hope it helps!

www.gogo71.com
www.sn11.cc

Thanks for the help. :)

jayboy
06-10-2012, 12:23 PM
I only have half to one day in SZ and do not have time to visit the outlying cities for better sexperience. So, I am looking for nice saunas that still offer FJ. I know it is rare nowadays in SZ. So, if oil massage and HJ is the best I can get, which ones do you recommend that involve less hassel and offer better amenities in terms of the facility? Thnx in advance.

Bro i dono sz where got massage with hj also. If you want to go for clean spa, there will be alot at sz also. Most locate at 4-5star hotel which you can see also. Then you also can choose pretty gal to massage you also. Just for your info. ( up your point too )

Waiwai
12-10-2012, 01:54 AM
Hi Bro, I am in SZ this week till 19-10-12, staying at Holiday Inn Nanshan area. Any massage or OKT recommendation. so far the massage in the hotel charge very ex, call to the room charge 200+rmb and 200rmb for HJ, some will do FJ but want 1krmb. need you guys help if not weekend very hard to pass. Thanks in advance.

XiaoChun77
12-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Hi Bro, I am in SZ this week till 19-10-12, staying at Holiday Inn Nanshan area. Any massage or OKT recommendation. so far the massage in the hotel charge very ex, call to the room charge 200+rmb and 200rmb for HJ, some will do FJ but want 1krmb. need you guys help if not weekend very hard to pass. Thanks in advance.

Dun think there is much in szx unless you willing to pay the high price with not much & rush service. Worst of all, like playing tikam (cannot choose mm).

If you dun mind, travel out of szx to dongguan. Travel time is around 30-45mins. Pay rmb400-600, you get real good massage with unlimted shot. Some of these massage chain do offer pick-up service from your hotel, not FREE but a small cost. Total add up (massage + transport) will not exceed rmb1k & you will be well treated.

Do pm me if you need contact. Can intro you a manager at tangxia.

trash55
12-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Went to this shazui place at futian district Shenzhen, managed to get some cheapest fuck at just 150rmb with SYT. bbbj and full catbath and pretty awesome fuck.

Cheapest ever! :D:D:D

SunZhi
13-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Me now in shenzhen, Last night saw guy bring very attractive girls to room for fun, I also want to try. Can bros tell me how to find social escot with pretty girls in shenzhen? what is the price range?

exsadavid
13-10-2012, 12:36 AM

Hi Bro,

I do have some QQ contact that is near where you are staying now. If you are keen PM me & I can pass you their contact. Very young btw 19 to 22 yrs old. Quite good looking, personally I haven't tried before but if you want, let me know.

David

Waiwai
13-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Dun think there is much in szx unless you willing to pay the high price with not much & rush service. Worst of all, like playing tikam (cannot choose mm).

If you dun mind, travel out of szx to dongguan. Travel time is around 30-45mins. Pay rmb400-600, you get real good massage with unlimted shot. Some of these massage chain do offer pick-up service from your hotel, not FREE but a small cost. Total add up (massage + transport) will not exceed rmb1k & you will be well treated.

Thanks XiaoChun 77, guess so szx is dead.
The suggestion sound grest, pay almost same price still got sightseeing will pm you for the contact. btw do they pick up about 9pm or later?

trash55
13-10-2012, 07:46 PM
a few pm came in asking for information on getting to shazui to find the cheapest fuck in shenzhen 150RMB!!!

There are many small lanes in the form of grid where every other turn you can find a WL in a house waiting for customers. It is quite a secretive place where it operates by mamasan and papasan to bring you to see the girls. They have to operate this way to sieve out the government authorities. Over here I saw some sizzling hot meimeis 20-22 in looks and bodies of some of the cat150 wl. Once agreed on the girl, she will bring you to another house where there is a proper shower and bed to do the job.

Here is the location.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=22.516519,114.038807&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=41.767874,86.572266&t=m&z=16

joncheong
13-10-2012, 09:03 PM

Hi can pm me... Will b heading there soon for work:)

XiaoChun77
14-10-2012, 05:22 AM

When will you be there? Maybe can chiong together. Already drop you a pm.

ebonkie
14-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Went to this shazui place at futian district Shenzhen, managed to get some cheapest fuck at just 150rmb with SYT. bbbj and full catbath and pretty awesome fuck.

Cheapest ever! :D:D:D

a few pm came in asking for information on getting to shazui to find the cheapest fuck in shenzhen 150RMB!!!

There are many small lanes in the form of grid where every other turn you can find a WL in a house waiting for customers. It is quite a secretive place where it operates by mamasan and papasan to bring you to see the girls. They have to operate this way to sieve out the government authorities. Over here I saw some sizzling hot meimeis 20-22 in looks and bodies of some of the cat150 wl. Once agreed on the girl, she will bring you to another house where there is a proper shower and bed to do the job.

Here is the location.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=22.516519,114.038807&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=41.767874,86.572266&t=m&z=16

Bro, thx for your info.. Any mm FRs to start with? Do they offer MJ, or CIM services?

I will be in Shenzhen for about a week.. Keen to meet other Samster bros..

thai109
14-10-2012, 08:39 PM

Hi Bros! I will be going to SZ in Dec. First time going there, how to get to Dongguan from SZ and what is the damage like (fun plus transportation)?

Appreciate if you can pm me! Thanks!:)

ebonkie
15-10-2012, 05:32 AM

Thanks XiaoChun 77, guess so szx is dead.
The suggestion sound grest, pay almost same price still got sightseeing will pm you for the contact. btw do they pick up about 9pm or later?

Bro, pls elaborate more details on your 400 - 600 rmb category..

Unlimited shot within a time frame or overnight?

Pls elaborate more details as the process flow of ordering the mm to the MJ+FJ..

Is there a need to order a individual room? or to pay for the room charge?

ahha2011
15-10-2012, 06:19 AM

Pls elaborate more details as the process flow of ordering the mm to the MJ+FJ..

How many unlimited shot you can do ?

XiaoChun77
15-10-2012, 12:21 PM

Its 120 or 130 mins from the time the mm call from the room to start the time.

Before this, the manger will bring you to a hall with stage (T台) to choose mm.

Once you choose your mm, she will lead you to the room to begin the services. There are a few kind of room available. Single, buddy or mass orgy room (互动房) whereby you & your friend can exchange partner after 1st round for the remaining time.

If you arrive after 11.30pm or 12.00am, you may inform the manager you will be staying overnight. The mm will leave the room after the service for you to rest till 12.00pm next day.

Normally if you call before to go, no room charge (免房费).

For the benefit of all bro, manage to find something interesting about the service & kind of room. Refer to this link: http://ds.sn942.cn/dssn/2012/3243.html

XiaoChun77
15-10-2012, 01:34 PM

Once you choose your mm, she will lead you to the room to begin the services. There are a few kind of room available. Single, buddy or mass orgy room (互动房) whereby you & your friend can exchange partner after 1st round for the remaining time.

If you arrive after 11.30pm or 12.00am, you may inform the manager you will be staying overnight. The mm will leave the room after the service for you to rest till 12.00pm next day.

For the benefit of all bro, manage to find something interesting about the service & kind of room. Refer to this link: http://ds.sn942.cn/dssn/2012/3243.html

ebonkie
15-10-2012, 09:00 PM

Bro, just ctc ye zhi.. she says no free ride from SZ to Tangxia..

Bonk session about 120 mins.. Free room..

Got 400/600/800 category mm to consider.. considering the time spent back n forth.. tink I probably check it out on my last nite in SZ..

Darius
15-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Need advice. Shangri la Shenzhen and Futian Shangri la, which is newer and better for shopping, k, spa..? Which is nearer to transportation to golf like Mission Hills?

XiaoChun77
15-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Bro, just ctc ye zhi.. she says no free ride from SZ to Tangxia..

Bonk session about 120 mins.. Free room..

Got 400/600/800 category mm to consider.. considering the time spent back n forth.. tink I probably check it out on my last nite in SZ..

I already say not FREE. You will need to pay a small fee for the pick up but will be worthy.

Do share your experience with everyone once you try. But you leave it till last nite what if you really enjoy it, will have to wait till your next trip then will have chance to do it again.

ebonkie
16-10-2012, 02:05 AM
I already say not FREE. You will need to pay a small fee for the pick up but will be worthy.

Do share your experience with everyone once you try. But you leave it till last nite what if you really enjoy it, will have to wait till your next trip then will have chance to do it again.

Thx bro for your introduction..

As a matter of fact, I tink I probably restrict to SZ during the initial part of stay here..

Have bonk quite a number, 2 shots overnight on the 1st night and rendevou 800 cat with room++ in Heyuan.. 2.5-3 hrs drive from SZ.. Just completed 1x bonk session @ Grand View Hotel in SZ Futian district area sinz arriving last Friday.. :D

TigerGuy
16-10-2012, 07:26 AM

I think you are refering to Xiao Xue's Joint, now have their 4th outlet in
Xiong Shi hotel

winman08
16-10-2012, 04:10 PM
I think you are refering to Xiao Xue's Joint, now have their 4th outlet in
Xiong Shi hotel

TigerGuy, seem like you know all the lobang there...
wish I can tag you along when i there.. Peace...

w810_76
19-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Hello bros,
I will be in personal trip to Long Hua, Shenzhen in Nov.
Any bro can recommend a good lobang? ( MP / spa/KTV)?

Many thanks in advance! :)

Anel King
19-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi Brothers

I will be in a hotel in the Bao An Center area.

Any information a good massage and a possible JG?

w810_76
19-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Hello bros,
I will be in personal trip to Long Hua, Shenzhen in Nov.
Any bro can recommend a good lobang? ( MP / spa/KTV)?

Many thanks in advance! :)

Bros, I will upz you if u could share a good lobang !
Thanks in advance :)

XiaoChun77
20-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Bros, I will upz you if u could share a good lobang !
Thanks in advance :)

Further up longhua you have tangxia. In tangxia, there are many massage hotel ard.

Juz pmed you one contact.

prcsytlover
20-10-2012, 07:53 PM

If need to travel out of SZ to tangxia to play, then I would suggest going Chang ping (dong guan) better.

Transport- just need to go luohu and take the fast train at 60rmb and within 40mins u in cp.

There are tons of KTV, suana and even bbs compare to tangxia.

In general, the pricing is also cheaper.

There's also many agent in cp if u need help.

Darius
20-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Any crackdown? My friend in SZ says that less activity due to Canton Fair and upcoming Communist congress.

XiaoChun77
20-10-2012, 09:56 PM
If need to travel out of SZ to tangxia to play, then I would suggest going Chang ping (dong guan) better.

Transport- just need to go luohu and take the fast train at 60rmb and within 40mins u in cp.

There are tons of KTV, suana and even bbs compare to tangxia.

In general, the pricing is also cheaper.

There's also many agent in cp if u need help.

Cheaper in CP? Bet you need to do some updating.

I do agree that there are more suana, ktv & bbs but cost for having fun have gone up so much comapre to last time. Must say that CP is now 2nd to szx with CA 3rd.

sian cay
21-10-2012, 09:46 AM

I do agree that there are more suana, ktv & bbs but cost for having fun have gone up so much compare to last time. Must say that CP is now 2nd to szx with CA 3rd.

Bro - is this true? I had a look at sex141 forum and browsed their girl collection photos and I must say I was shocked by the selection of CP sauna!!! Lots of baby elephant and fugly women!!!

I also had a look at Shenzen saunas WL's photos and wow - their selection are really good! I am a virgin to cheong in China and initially I wanted to go to CP but now since you read your comment, I might have to consider diverting my virgin trip to Shenzen. After all, what I'm after is the best value for my hard earned bucks. I am certainly not going to pay 800 RMB for 1 session of sauna with a baby elephant!!!!

Which one would you suggest to visit - CP or Shenzen???

TheGod
21-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi bros,

I am planning to stay in shenzhen Sai Ge area for about 1 year.

Anyone has any idea what is the damge for the rent (market rate)

a decent studio apartment type

many thanks

pete_the_fish
21-10-2012, 05:53 PM

I do agree that there are more suana, ktv & bbs but cost for having fun have gone up so much comapre to last time. Must say that CP is now 2nd to szx with CA 3rd.

that guy only go to changping and nowhere else, you expect him to know ? almost like a frog in the well liao...:D

AstonM2
21-10-2012, 05:59 PM
My personal opinion...not worth the trip up to tangxia for ktv although relatively nearer to longhua. Selection of girls has dropped! Can still find Chio ones but must be early else very fast taken and left with the cmi ones that the mummy will keep pushing to you..

ebonkie
21-10-2012, 06:14 PM
I got to know this mm from another Samster bro in SG a couple of months back..

From my far memory, it was on their Chinese Valentine’s Day.. Ah Feng.. She replied my sms quite fastly as that fateful night she was also alone at home that night.. And I was also quite bored in my hotelroom.. She told me that she was working in a sauna so she was not very free to meet..

Quite an answer to expect from a gal who works in sauna..

I travel to Shenzhen quite frequently.. However I wasn’t very sure it was worthwhile to travel all the way out from Shenzhen alone to Changping or Changan either..

We kept in touch via Wechat as well as by sms till my next trip to Shenzhen..

I returned back to Shenzhen on the 12th Oct for a week business cum training trip..

As you know, I immediately set an arrangement to meet Ah Feng on 16th Oct.. She told me she was available between 11pm onwards.. Normally she starts work from 3pm to 3am daily unlez she got her Big Auntie visit then probably she will rest for a week..

Took a subway from Nanshan district to Futian district..

Her work place is at Grand View Hotel, Futian District, Fuhua road 277. 福华路 277号. If you are taking the subway, you should alight from exit C of Gang Sha 岗厦 station.. 11th Storey..

I wasn’t sure she was ready during the time when I reached the subway station, however I saw a KFC fast food restaurant just opposite the hotel so I went over to take my slight dinner before the bonk session.. I also text AF to inform her I had already reached the venue.. She told me that she was working on the 11th storey of the hotel..

As I walked into the hotel, noticed that there were two lift landings in the building. Both of the lift landings served for different levels. There s one at the front and one at the Back. From the entrance of the hotel, you have to walk towards the left side of the main lift landing to the back one, only the back lift landing will serve for levels 1 to 30th storey..

Once you reach the 11th Storey of the hotel, from the entrance of the lift, there is a swimming pool on the left and on the right, there is a sauna. Not very sure what’s the name of the sauna. Ah Feng told me to approached to the counter of the sauna and tell the receptionist that I have already contacted No.8 for appointment. AF’s working number is No.8.. And then you have to pay 488 rmb to the receptionist, before she will arrange for you to meet No.8 in one of the hotel room allocated in the building.. Wow so discreet logistics.. Like arranging for a bonk session with a FL.. Heard from there are a lot of anti vice raids in Shenzhen so have to be discreet with the logistics..

If you have not contacted AF for an appointment, then probably as a new client to the sauna, they will only arrange you to have the usual sauna facilities like shower, Jacuzzi and leg & body massage. The FJ will only be provided if you know one of the masseurs working in the sauna. They will probably intro you to other masseurs who offer basic services like the leg massage in the open living room or body massage in their common rooms which has a open window door..

So the key word is to contact Ah Feng (No.8) for an appointment first before going up to their Sauna.

I received a hotel-room card from the receptionist after paying the 488 rmb.. They told me to proceed to the allocated room to meet No.8 (another 红牌号码).. Took lift to the respective room and waited in the room to await for Ah Feng.. Nothing spectacular about the room, carpet floor, and usual 4-star hotel furniture with a long bath inside..

Waited patiently for AF, she appeared at the door step about 5 minutes later. She was carrying a bag of towels and a small handbag.. Wearing a pink zipper jumper top and mini jeans skirt. We had some small introduction of ourselves. She is from Sichuan and in her late twenties. She used to know another Singaporean bro 2 years ago from a KTV joint. She used to work in a KTV club before her current job. That Singaporean bro used to date her out many times when he’s on business trip to SZ and Zhuhai.. They were KC friends till their fateful Zhuhai trip.. Till then, he did not meet her anymore then.. However, there is the past, and I have my first bonk session with AF..

She told me that there were another working meimei like her, and they are working for an internet website based in HKK to serve HKK clients stationed in Shenzhen.. Similar like the sex141.com and sex161.com.. Except that the girls are in Shenzhen not in HongKong..

She took one of the towels and placed it on the one of the beds in the hotel-room. I went to take my shower and was back in the room quickly..

AF ask me to lie on the bed with my back up.. She also placed some tissue at the spot where my KKJ can rest on the towel.. So that there won’t be any sperm residue on the towel while she carried out her mouth water massage job all over my body and legs.. Sibei shiong feeling as what is expected in most saunas..

The mouth water massage job lasted about 5 mins and then she ask me turn over for her catbath.. She started to licked my nipples, my stomach and all the down south.. Her catbath so arousing as she even plays with my rod while licking my nipples.. I rabba rabba her boobs and finger her as her catbath was solid.. She has got quite smooth skin.. After some antiseptic spray on my 2IC, she start to do a mid-blowing BBBJ.. Engulfing the whole depth of the steamed rod.. Fingers playing my balls.. Damn shiok.. Like the look of her lips with shiny lip gloss around your steamed KKJ.. Up and down in full swing.. Her sucking and licking sounds sends thrill and sensual signals over my body.. I tahan anymore however she ask me whether she should continue to BBBJ.. I obediently wanted for another 5 mins of heaven BBBJ.. By now, my rod already so swollen and red..

Cap on and requested her to be on top.. Her vagina was wet and deep.. Gosh she just sat on me missionary and start to move her pelvis quickly.. My notty hands grab her cups and fingers playing with her sensitive nipples.. She was moaning and hissing loudly.. Damn shiok to see a Egyptian lookalike meimei doing missionary in front of you.. I grab her waist to simulate more faster pace so that she can achieve her orgasms.. I already sweating like siao.. Knn.. Forget to switch on the air-conditioner.. Went to on the aircon and start to do doggie with AF.. Piak Piak sound echo the room.. Her ass quite meaty.. Like to see her from the back view.. We then changed position for me to be top missionary.. Tried to kiss her but she rejected.. However I split her legs in open position and pump her relentlessly.. I so exhausted by then.. Maybe I m too unhealthy liao..

We changed back for her to be on top again.. I grab her neck and forced her whole body to have more forceful impact on my 2IC.. I want to cum but still not able to able to reach my orgasm yet.. Maybe I had been bonking too much for the past few days.. I then picked up speed and grab her legs giam tighter to my 2IC and cum in full burst..

We then rested for a while till time is up.. More side chat with AF about the other working meimei in the sauna.. She also mentioned that she had other cousin which can do tarma session together for only 738 rmb / 90 mins / 2 pops and free leg massage downstairs at the sauna’s living hallroom.. Wow.. OMG what a superb package.. I took my shower, got dressed and left the hotel with a happy ending..

http://img15.imagetwist.com/th/02263/4yy78a862w1r.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/4yy78a862w1r/IMG_3461.JPG.html)

Name: Ah Feng
Looks: 7.3/10 (shoulder hair with Egyptian hairstyle, complexion is white and smooth)
Body: 8.0/10 (slim figure, with big butt, can do doggie)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (B-cup natural jugs, slim waist, just nice for my hands to cup them)
Height: 1.59m
Frenching: No (she do not allow)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Cathbath: 7.5/10
Water mouth MJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Mind-blowing, deep throat)
COB: Yes (maybe can)
RTF: Definitely YES, YES, YES (of cos must try their Tarma session)
FJ: 9.0/10 (Accommodating, top missionary very shiok)
Damage: 488 rmb / 90mins / 1 pop

Contact number: +8613713590085 (say Cheng Ge 程哥 intro)
She only accepts Chinese bros (Caucasians too big, only provide handjob)
Service/Attitude: Top notch service, chatty, chio, Seductive..

prcsytlover
21-10-2012, 10:10 PM
that guy only go to changping and nowhere else, you expect him to know ? almost like a frog in the well liao...:D
Mr fish! U are here as well..

Shenzhen sun is big, be careful dun turn into salty fish!

But why u only talk cock and no help.. Very bad u know...

prcsytlover
21-10-2012, 10:26 PM

I dun know how u do ur compare. For me I'm mainly comparing them with the bigger joints.

For tangxia it's mainly banshan, huihua and xin du hui.

Cp is ouya, yihao, mayflower and Fuhao.

U go compare there gals rate between this two place. Cp is confirm cheaper. And also win in terms of numbers as well. And drinks is also slightly cheaper in cp.

Same goes for sauna.

As for bbs, I have never been to TX bbs, no idea. But SZ bbs is cheaper than cp on avg. 120-150rmb. Cp is 150-250rmb.

A lot of info have been posted. Just need to do some read up.

Also lastly, to travel to cp from luohu is easier and cheaper than going TX. There's train service which serve cp and not TX.

Or if u lazy, can even goes zhang MU tou for sauna instead of tx, as train pass by ZMT before reach cp. and zhang MU tou sauna is quite famous as well.

Above is solely my personal view.

Info last updated is sept 2012!

If outdated, correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Oh, last thing to add... I dun find CA any much cheaper.. But this is really outdated info. Haha..

ebonkie
23-10-2012, 02:37 PM
I got to know this mm from another Samster bro in SG a couple of months back..

From my far memory, it was on their Chinese Valentine’s Day.. Ah Feng.. She replied my sms quite fastly as that fateful night she was also alone at home that night.. And I was also quite bored in my hotelroom.. She told me that she was working in a sauna so she was not very free to meet..

Quite an answer to expect from a gal who works in sauna..

I travel to Shenzhen quite frequently.. However I wasn’t very sure it was worthwhile to travel all the way out from Shenzhen alone to Changping or Changan either..

We kept in touch via Wechat as well as by sms till my next trip to Shenzhen..

I returned back to Shenzhen on the 12th Oct for a week business cum training trip..

As you know, I immediately set an arrangement to meet Ah Feng on 16th Oct.. She told me she was available between 11pm onwards.. Normally she starts work from 3pm to 3am daily unlez she got her Big Auntie visit then probably she will rest for a week..

Took a subway from Nanshan district to Futian district..

Her work place is at Grand View Hotel, Futian District, Fuhua road 277. 福华路 277号. If you are taking the subway, you should alight from exit C of Gang Sha 岗厦 station.. 11th Storey..

I wasn’t sure she was ready during the time when I reached the subway station, however I saw a KFC fast food restaurant just opposite the hotel so I went over to take my slight dinner before the bonk session.. I also text AF to inform her I had already reached the venue.. She told me that she was working on the 11th storey of the hotel..

As I walked into the hotel, noticed that there were two lift landings in the building. Both of the lift landings served for different levels. There s one at the front and one at the Back. From the entrance of the hotel, you have to walk towards the left side of the main lift landing to the back one, only the back lift landing will serve for levels 1 to 30th storey..

Once you reach the 11th Storey of the hotel, from the entrance of the lift, there is a swimming pool on the left and on the right, there is a sauna. Not very sure what’s the name of the sauna. Ah Feng told me to approached to the counter of the sauna and tell the receptionist that I have already contacted No.8 for appointment. AF’s working number is No.8.. And then you have to pay 488 rmb to the receptionist, before she will arrange for you to meet No.8 in one of the hotel room allocated in the building.. Wow so discreet logistics.. Like arranging for a bonk session with a FL.. Heard from there are a lot of anti vice raids in Shenzhen so have to be discreet with the logistics..

If you have not contacted AF for an appointment, then probably as a new client to the sauna, they will only arrange you to have the usual sauna facilities like shower, Jacuzzi and leg & body massage. The FJ will only be provided if you know one of the masseurs working in the sauna. They will probably intro you to other masseurs who offer basic services like the leg massage in the open living room or body massage in their common rooms which has a open window door..

So the key word is to contact Ah Feng (No.8) for an appointment first before going up to their Sauna.

I received a hotel-room card from the receptionist after paying the 488 rmb.. They told me to proceed to the allocated room to meet No.8 (another 红牌号码).. Took lift to the respective room and waited in the room to await for Ah Feng.. Nothing spectacular about the room, carpet floor, and usual 4-star hotel furniture with a long bath inside..

Waited patiently for AF, she appeared at the door step about 5 minutes later. She was carrying a bag of towels and a small handbag.. Wearing a pink zipper jumper top and mini jeans skirt. We had some small introduction of ourselves. She is from Sichuan and in her late twenties. She used to know another Singaporean bro 2 years ago from a KTV joint. She used to work in a KTV club before her current job. That Singaporean bro used to date her out many times when he’s on business trip to SZ and Zhuhai.. They were KC friends till their fateful Zhuhai trip.. Till then, he did not meet her anymore then.. However, there is the past, and I have my first bonk session with AF..

She told me that there were another working meimei like her, and they are working for an internet website based in HKK to serve HKK clients stationed in Shenzhen.. Similar like the sex141.com and sex161.com.. Except that the girls are in Shenzhen not in HongKong..

She took one of the towels and placed it on the one of the beds in the hotel-room. I went to take my shower and was back in the room quickly..

AF ask me to lie on the bed with my back up.. She also placed some tissue at the spot where my KKJ can rest on the towel.. So that there won’t be any sperm residue on the towel while she carried out her mouth water massage job all over my body and legs.. Sibei shiong feeling as what is expected in most saunas..

The mouth water massage job lasted about 5 mins and then she ask me turn over for her catbath.. She started to licked my nipples, my stomach and all the down south.. Her catbath so arousing as she even plays with my rod while licking my nipples.. I rabba rabba her boobs and finger her as her catbath was solid.. She has got quite smooth skin.. After some antiseptic spray on my 2IC, she start to do a mid-blowing BBBJ.. Engulfing the whole depth of the steamed rod.. Fingers playing my balls.. Damn shiok.. Like the look of her lips with shiny lip gloss around your steamed KKJ.. Up and down in full swing.. Her sucking and licking sounds sends thrill and sensual signals over my body.. I tahan anymore however she ask me whether she should continue to BBBJ.. I obediently wanted for another 5 mins of heaven BBBJ.. By now, my rod already so swollen and red..

Cap on and requested her to be on top.. Her vagina was wet and deep.. Gosh she just sat on me missionary and start to move her pelvis quickly.. My notty hands grab her cups and fingers playing with her sensitive nipples.. She was moaning and hissing loudly.. Damn shiok to see a Egyptian lookalike meimei doing missionary in front of you.. I grab her waist to simulate more faster pace so that she can achieve her orgasms.. I already sweating like siao.. Knn.. Forget to switch on the air-conditioner.. Went to on the aircon and start to do doggie with AF.. Piak Piak sound echo the room.. Her ass quite meaty.. Like to see her from the back view.. We then changed position for me to be top missionary.. Tried to kiss her but she rejected.. However I split her legs in open position and pump her relentlessly.. I so exhausted by then.. Maybe I m too unhealthy liao..

We changed back for her to be on top again.. I grab her neck and forced her whole body to have more forceful impact on my 2IC.. I want to cum but still not able to able to reach my orgasm yet.. Maybe I had been bonking too much for the past few days.. I then picked up speed and grab her legs giam tighter to my 2IC and cum in full burst..

We then rested for a while till time is up.. More side chat with AF about the other working meimei in the sauna.. She also mentioned that she had other cousin which can do tarma session together for only 738 rmb / 90 mins / 2 pops and free leg massage downstairs at the sauna’s living hallroom.. Wow.. OMG what a superb package.. I took my shower, got dressed and left the hotel with a happy ending..

http://img15.imagetwist.com/th/02263/4yy78a862w1r.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/4yy78a862w1r/IMG_3461.JPG.html)

Looks: 7.3/10 (shoulder hair with Egyptian hairstyle, complexion is white and smooth)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (B-cup natural jugs, slim waist, just nice for my hands to cup them)

Service/Attitude: Top notch service, chatty, chio, Seductive..

Tuij2X
23-10-2012, 08:26 PM

Great recommendation, bro XiaoChun77. Missed it on my previous two trips to SZ. Will definitely try it on my next trip. :p

Tuij2X
23-10-2012, 08:32 PM

Service/Attitude: Top notch service, chatty, chio, Seductive.. [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Hey, bro ebonkie, many thanks for your much detailed report. Ah Feng will definitely be included in the bonking list on my 3rd trip to SZ.:D

Kohken
24-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Any bro got info on any bbs and massage around Ming Yang hotel at Tianbei San Lu?:p