PDA

View Full Version : Bs Ktv II

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

johnnyken
23-02-2009, 07:30 PM
San San is back in Singapore already?

Anyway, it is a good time to take the girls out on a 'date'.

Can bargain good price since they cannot go to BS to work now.

Yes San San is back and now at SG. Bao Bao her combo sis is back in BS after a few days at SG.

Hulunbeier
23-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Ye Zhi was in my room during my last visit.

My bro told me she the sailor moon...read from the post got some attitude problem...but watching her doing her job with another friend...I find No Attitude problem le...she looks mild and tender, the GF type.

Even my friend oso agree!

Anyway Ms Rain is on her way....heard it from some gals...whow wonder how is her new look?

Fatjumbo
24-02-2009, 05:41 AM
Bro, how the recent stock level at BS? affected by the recent raid?

Don't think badly affected lah..... some will be willing Commandos cos they thought raid only come once this mth and will not touch shore on Bs again.

Thought you should know better, did u drop by last night ?? I know your kaki did. hee hee hee :p

Fatjumbo
24-02-2009, 05:45 AM
Yes bro, good old days cheong, we were attacked :D outside the rooms also. Easily had to take up at least 4 mei mei, then the rest will still try their luck to squeeze in. One time, my hand phone was later picked up by xiao mei, and claimed from the counter :D
Still remember.. xiao hong, niu niu, hui hui, xiao yang, siew siew, xia xia, xiao hui....
Oh no... recall a 19 yo SYT (name withheld) cried on my shoulder and wanted to go back to 凌波 on second day after touch down...

Thanks bro for the ups...... yea man...wow u reminded me of Niu Niu......suddenly marikita liao !!! She's my favourite type......Big Neh Neh and juicy. One hand cannot Cup finish !!!! That's how big !! :D

myxomatosis
24-02-2009, 06:26 AM
Yes San San is back and now at SG. Bao Bao her combo sis is back in BS after a few days at SG.

Has San San go back to BS yet?

johnnyken
24-02-2009, 06:41 AM

My bro told me she the sailor moon...read from the post got some attitude problem...but watching her doing her job with another friend...I find No Attitude problem le...she looks mild and tender, the GF type.

Anyway Ms Rain is on her way....heard it from some gals...whow wonder how is her new look?

Ye Zhi can be quite atitude sometimes and like to do "raping", had being a victim before. Some bro like her as she is quite syt.

Steadyman1
24-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Sorry CO off tml... go shopping with CO....:cool:

see... see.... he's always busy one.... :mad:

Immune liao....:mad: sigh.... :p

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Immune liao....:mad: sigh.... :p

he onli free on his birthday once a year :p :p

Steadyman1
24-02-2009, 09:37 AM
he onli free on his birthday once a year :p

Bo Pian.... Bird only go relax relax once a year loi... bwahahahahaha :p;):D

3m3m3m
24-02-2009, 10:44 AM
was there with some bros yesterday, hmm .. still the same .. chaos place and it feel goods ... agree with some bros here, easily pick up 3-4 gals.

go early if wanna have more fun, as the time become late, the average time the gal back to ur room is rare .. as they also easily have 8-11 tables..

one trick i learn yesterday was .. dun change small notes with the gals if can .. knn .. pass them to change $50 notes, they die die return me $20 buck nia....haiz .. but altogether is was wild and fun nite.

adamxc
24-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Went to BS several times recently
Always pick up yezi, as her face is my favorite with always warm smile and hug

n733
24-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Bro, how the recent stock level at BS? affected by the recent raid?

y u asking such qn when u r so much regular than us?:rolleyes:

n733
24-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks bro for the ups...... yea man...wow u reminded me of Niu Niu......suddenly marikita liao !!! She's my favourite type......Big Neh Neh and juicy. One hand cannot Cup finish !!!! That's how big !! :D

u still have free hand meh?:confused:

n733
24-02-2009, 12:36 PM
any want of you been to 2nd Generation.(珠海)。Need info.Please help

asking for wrong info in the wrong thread...:rolleyes:

n733
24-02-2009, 12:38 PM

u asking for stock info but yet u know Bao Bao and her sis is back in sg ...wtf!:mad:

arpeggi
24-02-2009, 05:30 PM
u asking for stock info but yet u know Bao Bao and her sis is back in sg ...wtf!:mad:

I think he was reading my post from a page before.. I did mentioned about this.. :)

Hulunbeier
24-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Hi Bros

Probably by mid month all my favourites will be touching home. And the rendzevous will continue. And the place will be Super packed. Despite mutliple joints clubbing, the companions here are great!

I just wanna share the most intelligent of my lot is Qi Qi, the Pekingnese. She can easily profile customer's needs. No joke! This is besides the point, what I wanna share is her intelligence IQ is super high, sometimes posing difficult political question! Well if chiongster wanna select Super High IQ type...I would say she falls into this category. Her looks seductive and small built with good papayas....

Cheers and thanks to brothers who upped me.

n733
25-02-2009, 02:06 AM
Just to deliver .….

This afternoon met up with this SYT (never fly me aeroplane :D) and I just like her cool and demure look without any make-up. We have a close TCSS time and a simple meal before sending her to BS where people at coffee shops stared stared when she alighted from our car :p

who u refering to?

johnnyken
25-02-2009, 05:40 AM
Has San San go back to BS yet?

Don't think so, still at SG. can call her and check with her lah.

johnnyken
25-02-2009, 05:43 AM
y u asking such qn when u r so much regular than us?:rolleyes:

Can choose not to asnwer mate, it YOUR choice.:rolleyes:

johnnyken
25-02-2009, 05:45 AM

Can choose not to asnwer mate, :mad: IT YOUR CHOICE lah

adamxc
25-02-2009, 11:59 AM
lol, Was impressed by QiQi, talkative and playful
However, one of my friends always like to hold her, I never got a chance.
May be next time if I get a chance to go BS with different bros

Hi Bros

Probably by mid month all my favourites will be touching home. And the rendzevous will continue. And the place will be Super packed. Despite mutliple joints clubbing, the companions here are great!

I just wanna share the most intelligent of my lot is Qi Qi, the Pekingnese. She can easily profile customer's needs. No joke! This is besides the point, what I wanna share is her intelligence IQ is super high, sometimes posing difficult political question! Well if chiongster wanna select Super High IQ type...I would say she falls into this category. Her looks seductive and small built with good papayas....

Cheers and thanks to brothers who upped me.

Xyberduke
25-02-2009, 05:48 PM
xiaoying xiaoling tarma are back... omg... finally...

Fatjumbo
26-02-2009, 10:08 AM
u still have free hand meh?:confused:

Hahaha....wow so fast learn how to Swan me liao ah ??? ke ke ke....cos I TPK mah correct ?

Yea lor miss the good old days where my hands are free to roam about teh....neh neh as I missed the Fatjumbo Tits...hahaha. Opps.....now u know where my nick comes from liao. Haha.

Catch up real soon bro.....give me a buzz. :p

Hulunbeier
26-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi all

When is the invasion of Mongol Horse?

Me there for multiple session no gals say from the Big Big Grassland?

If someone knows pls update.

Have anyone seen this Xiao Fei? My good bro Altis have sat with her once and described until she is the one who plays RB music and have that mystical dance......So those going tonight...pls help help to see if this Xiao Fei is still around....Bro ALtis oso said she cross bred one..hence my weakness! Like that she is half Han...ha ha!

Cheers!:-)

For cross functional team (X breeding program) sharing activities onli.
Cross Pollination is Great!!!

n733
26-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Can choose not to asnwer mate, :mad: IT YOUR CHOICE lah

ya......so dont stop complaining when u got zap lor....:rolleyes:

Fishcer
26-02-2009, 01:34 PM

Yup....i also never complain when i got zapped by dat...wats his name...something 3....:p

Steadyman1
26-02-2009, 01:40 PM
......give me a buzz. :p

B...u....z....z...z...z...z...z No answer leh...;)

n733
26-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Hi bro, she told me don’t reveal her name, as she flew in 2 weeks ago and doesn’t go BS that often. I respect her privacy and hope that you don’t mind. Cheers.

wats the point of u posting that and not tell bro who she is leh?:confused:

Fishcer
26-02-2009, 06:00 PM
wats the point of u posting that and not tell bro who she is leh?:confused:

Wah....u soo early reach home liao ah....2day u seem very fiery sia...:p

n733
26-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Hahaha....wow so fast learn how to Swan me liao ah ??? ke ke ke....cos I TPK mah correct ?

Yea lor miss the good old days where my hands are free to roam about teh....neh neh as I missed the Fatjumbo Tits...hahaha. Opps.....now u know where my nick comes from liao. Haha.

Catch up real soon bro.....give me a buzz. :p

heehehehe where got dare to suan u leh.....just saying facts only leh....:p

Fishcer
26-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Kopi ai mai?? :)

n733
26-02-2009, 06:06 PM

onz..........coffee gang activation!:D

Fatjumbo
26-02-2009, 06:26 PM
onz..........coffee gang activation!:D

Time and place ...... you guys know my number. Ke Ke ke.... :D

arpeggi
26-02-2009, 06:36 PM
bo jio coffee :(

Nvm, I'll be at BS coffeeshop. :D

Fatjumbo
26-02-2009, 06:37 PM
B...u....z....z...z...z...z...z No answer leh...;)

when ??? I never see a miss call leh opps sorry buddy ?? hee hee hee...... Maybe too busy with my CCA and enjoying my tonic soup home sweet home. Darn shack u know !!! To be a TPK. :D

Fatjumbo
26-02-2009, 06:38 PM
bo jio coffee :(

Nvm, I'll be at BS coffeeshop. :D

What time ?? I order Sotong balls......for you ok. :D

Steadyman1
26-02-2009, 08:00 PM
when ??? I never see a miss call leh opps sorry buddy ?? hee hee hee...... Maybe too busy with my CCA and enjoying my tonic soup home sweet home. Darn shack u know !!! To be a TPK. :D

Miss call.... :confused: Have I called or just B...u....z....z...z...z...z...z :D
Shack or Song??? But maybe after these long, should be siong liao.....:p

kiko
26-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Bro Jumbo: You are finally back, hope we can cheong again soon in b.s, when my gal xue-er is back. Now i am also going up to the mountain 修炼15年,等我的龙儿回来:D

tiewleilowmei
26-02-2009, 08:19 PM
ðþá¶15ä꣬µèîòµäáú¶ù»øà´

等....小鸡鸡发霉... 还是砍掉喂小鸡 哈哈哈哈哈哈

ShagMeister
26-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Hi all

When is the invasion of Mongol Horse?

Me there for multiple session no gals say from the Big Big Grassland?

If someone knows pls update.

Have anyone seen this Xiao Fei? My good bro Altis have sat with her once and described until she is the one who plays RB music and have that mystical dance......So those going tonight...pls help help to see if this Xiao Fei is still around....Bro ALtis oso said she cross bred one..hence my weakness! Like that she is half Han...ha ha!

Cheers!:-)

For cross functional team (X breeding program) sharing activities onli.
Cross Pollination is Great!!!

You mean Fei-Er the Mongolian 'Horse' who loves to do lap dance in front of you and even simulate a BJ (she once softly bite my lanjiao with my underwear still on and always want me to simulate f-ing her while doing dirty dancing).

She is staying in Beijing (though a Mongol). She was in BS last year during 3Q and went back. She said then she would not return to Singapore.

but, some bros saw her back in action in BS quite recently (about 2-3 weeks back).

I also went BS a few times but did not see her.

Maybe she go other ktvs like Dynasty liaos..

I also miss her dirty dancing.... :p

johnnyken
27-02-2009, 05:40 AM
You mean Fei-Er the Mongolian 'Horse' who loves to do lap dance in front of you and even simulate a BJ (she once softly bite my lanjiao with my underwear still on and always want me to simulate f-ing her while doing dirty dancing).

She is staying in Beijing (though a Mongol). She was in BS last year during 3Q and went back. She said then she would not return to Singapore.

but, some bros saw her back in action in BS quite recently (about 2-3 weeks back).

That Fei er is good just that her frenching is too salivary.....Yuck!!!!

johnnyken
27-02-2009, 05:46 AM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

FookKew
27-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Bro Jumbo: You are finally back, hope we can cheong again soon in b.s, when my gal xue-er is back. Now i am also going up to the mountain 修炼15年,等我的龙儿回来:D

bro why go BS must wait for only 1 char bor? wait for 15 yrs dont think ur 鸟儿can stand liao...:confused:龙儿or鸟儿 more impotent... i mean important

Fatjumbo
27-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Miss call.... :confused: Have I called or just B...u....z....z...z...z...z...z :D
Shack or Song??? But maybe after these long, should be siong liao.....:p

Wow liao...... yea.... IPPT session too long siong leh. But you know lah !!!!

Steadyman1
27-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Wow liao...... yea.... IPPT session too long siong leh. But you know lah !!!!

IPPT???? What's that.... Hahahahahaha :D;):p

newmiell
27-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Where is bs ktv 2?

bangbangben
27-02-2009, 04:56 PM
anyone got number??
tried calling whole afternoon and I can't get through to their 8870 line.

DAMN!

suaveguy28
27-02-2009, 05:43 PM
anyone got number??

DAMN!

KNN still go KTV tell me bo go.... even if i have number also mai tell u cause u told me retired from KTV ..... bwahahhaa

bangbangben
27-02-2009, 05:56 PM
KNN still go KTV tell me bo go.... even if i have number also mai tell u cause u told me retired from KTV ..... bwahahhaa

PCB! Tio Spotted...

Buddy wanna go la... I call hotline, they hang up leh...
friday sux at BS... always so pack...

pst pst... i normally ish monday player. :o

suaveguy28
27-02-2009, 06:50 PM
PCB! Tio Spotted...

Buddy wanna go la... I call hotline, they hang up leh...
friday sux at BS... always so pack...

pst pst... i normally ish monday player. :o

Ur buddy me jio u on bo? Am planning now... will sms u updates.....;)

kiko
28-02-2009, 03:30 AM
I am kiko, today i feel remorseful cause i feel bad about the whole incident happened 2 months ago. I feel that i had become a public enemy in the forum. I had been zapped points like everyday . Those brothers who zapped me please dont zap anymore. I am very sorry for what had happened. And i had turned over a new leaf.

The reason i write in this post is request a favour from B.S brothers here. I admit that time i ran away. Brothers who sat with An An , kindly pm me her contact no, or can bring me to An An personally . I wanted to apologise to An An personally and give her 30 dollars and ask her for forgiveness.

I wanted to say to An An . I am sorry!

Thanks!:(

Fatjumbo
28-02-2009, 03:35 AM
IPPT???? What's that.... Hahahahahaha

Hee Hee Hee...for me to know, for you to find out bro....ke ke ke, but I am sure you so smart...already guessed liao.

Catch up real soon ....... knn....going for green uniform soon.....Lagi Sian !!! :mad:

Jumbo :D

snbd
28-02-2009, 08:45 AM
hi, wonder if any of you here going today (happy hrs)? May i tag along? i cant find any kaki.. do drop me a PM.. thanks.

jdi813
28-02-2009, 09:53 AM
I am kiko, today i feel remorseful cause i feel bad about the whole incident happened 2 months ago. I feel that i had become a public enemy in the forum. I had been zapped points like everyday . Those brothers who zapped me please dont zap anymore. I am very sorry for what had happened. And i had turned over a new leaf.

The reason i write in this post is request a favour from B.S brothers here. I admit that time i ran away. Brothers who sat with An An , kindly pm me her contact no, or can bring me to An An personally . I wanted to apologise to An An personally and give her 30 dollars and ask her for forgiveness.

Thanks!:(piang eh ... must we go through all the kiko shit again ???

ask for forgiveness ???

piang eh ... fucking delusional man ... totally immersed with self importance ... haizzz ... amazing

johnnyken
28-02-2009, 10:44 AM

Thanks!:(

Don't be NAIVE lah, you think these PRC will appreciate, they here to earn MONEY, no EMOTIONAL involve, don't be silly!

johnnyken
28-02-2009, 10:45 AM
anyone got number??

DAMN!

Go down and queue or book one day in advance

n733
28-02-2009, 02:49 PM

wahhhh 'your gal' leh.....:eek: up mountain or up lorry...cos no 1 wan to cheong with u!:rolleyes:

Hulunbeier
28-02-2009, 05:49 PM

This Fei Er has a tattoo behind correct...yellow?

But Xiao Fei according to my bro dun have.....I oso confused.

Will be there next week to check stock level...check on the Northern Horses come back oredi?

kiko
28-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Today i went down to B.S coffee shop vegetable stall. I reached about 5.45pm. I waited for A.A to appear. Finally she appear. I told her it was raining cats and dogs, i come specially for her to return back the tips. I told her i will give her more than the standard $20 which i own her. I gave her $30. I Told her , i am very sorry for what had happened. As a form of apologise, i told her, today is kiko treat, whatever u want for dinner is on me. I bought her dinner and later on she wanted to buy Cigarettes. The cigarettes cost about $10, i say ok, i pay . As a gentleman i pay, i tell myself whatever A.A want, i will pay for her.

A.A told me, i am a good man. She told me normally customers that run , will not return . Now she told me she will forgive me. And i told her that from now on kiko will sit with her if kiko go B.S again.

最后,我对他说,宝贝,以后我会对你好的,也是会多照顾你的。
I wave to A.A goodbye and tears start flowing down from kiko face.

这是真得很舍不得宝贝的感觉。;)

besafe
28-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Went BS on friday.. invited there by friends.
Don't seem to have much pretty girls, compared to 1-2 years back.
The gals that sat with my friends were really wild !:p
Gyrating and riding with tops down like no tomorrow!:D
After BS went to any club to continue SH.

ShagMeister
28-02-2009, 10:09 PM
This Fei Er has a tattoo behind correct...yellow?

But Xiao Fei according to my bro dun have.....I oso confused.

Will be there next week to check stock level...check on the Northern Horses come back oredi?

Fei Er, when she was here on her last trip in 3Q 2008 in BS, was wearing a black dress with a sexy chain around her hip. She was wearing this most of the time when she was at BS. So, I did not manage to see if she had any tattoo on her back. I really cannot recall on that.

But, her name is Fei Er, as she introduced to most chiongsters and the BS management (the Xiao-Meis).

I believe she is really back in town, but has probably gone to other ktvs like Armani, Macau, Dynasty or even TAM/LV/TDWX.

I did not get her number because I was swarmed with girls on her last day of work. She wanted to bring me on tour in Beijing if I paid a visit.

A very nice girl, very different in personality from the other girls.

ShagMeister
28-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Today i went down to B.S coffee shop vegetable stall. I reached about 5.45pm. I waited for A.A to appear. Finally she appear. I told her it was raining cats and dogs, i come specially for her to return back the tips. I told her i will give her more than the standard $20 which i own her. I gave her $30. I Told her , i am very sorry for what had happened. As a form of apologise, i told her, today is kiko treat, whatever u want for dinner is on me. I bought her dinner and later on she wanted to buy Cigarettes. The cigarettes cost about $10, i say ok, i pay . As a gentleman i pay, i tell myself whatever A.A want, i will pay for her.

A.A told me, i am a good man. She told me normally customers that run , will not return . Now she told me she will forgive me. And i told her that from now on kiko will sit with her if kiko go B.S again.

这是真得很舍不得宝贝的感觉。;)

We got a prankster here?

This is what the hokkiens call jiao kia. :rolleyes:

livingcorpse
28-02-2009, 11:13 PM
anyone got number??

DAMN!

Wah.. Yest got prog ar.. Bo jio sia...

n733
01-03-2009, 04:05 AM

这是真得很舍不得宝贝的感觉。;)

omg......u dont have to come in and tell ppl what u do rite?早知今日,何必当初!we are crying for u too....but not tear of sadness but laugher.dont be such a cokster!....still!i believe no ppl will cheong with you!:rolleyes:

kiko
01-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Bro n733: Why i yesterday go all the way to B.S , raining cats and dogs. Cause i want to pay back A.A whatever i own her. I want to let all brothers in the forum know i am not a guy that run tips. Bro Jumbo, my 大哥, understands and he believes in me. The standard tips is $20 , why i bother to give $30 to A.A and also bought her dinner. So that to clear all misunderstanding here. And also most importantly, A.A forgives me, after the dinner, i can finally see she smiles, i am happy about it. Brothers who cheong with me in S.G also know that i nvr run tips. I had make mistakes in the past, but now i learnt from mistakes and moved on with with life.

I have done whatever i can for A.A, i hope all brothers in the forum can believe me and forgive kiko for what he has done in the past. Humans make mistakes. Let's look towards future. And i hope i can be forgiven and cheong with other bros of b.s too.

If i have a chance, i would like to cheong with bro Johnnyken together with jumbo and sexymountain. Thanks!:)

jaynick
01-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Fei Er, when she was here on her last trip in 3Q 2008 in BS, was wearing a black dress with a sexy chain around her hip. ...............A very nice girl, very different in personality from the other girls.

Yap, very slutty gal. She is wild and always give a cfm face but did not see her in bs liao

WOOHOO
01-03-2009, 11:14 AM
eh kiko!! you wanna chiong with ALL the bros here is it?? Wanna show that ALL the bros here are "BROS" with you?? Dun anyhow name ppl in your postings I tell you be it here or otherwise :rolleyes:

kiko
01-03-2009, 11:29 AM
Bro WOOHOO: i dont mean that way, i mean i hope to cheong with bros that i wish to cheong!

cumshot4u
01-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Today i went down to B.S coffee shop .......

这是真得很舍不得宝贝的感觉。;)

KNN, u win already. U champion liao. This is how a typical faggot would behave:D

Fatjumbo
01-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Bro n733: Why i yesterday go all the way to B.S , raining cats and dogs. Cause i want to pay back A.A whatever i own her. I want to let all brothers in the forum know i am not a guy that run tips. Bro Jumbo, my 大哥 , understands and he believes in me. The standard tips is $20 , why i bother to give $30 to A.A and also bought her dinner. So that to clear all misunderstanding here. And also most importantly, A.A forgives me, after the dinner, i can finally see she smiles, i am happy about it. Brothers who cheong with me in S.G also know that i nvr run tips. I had make mistakes in the past, but now i learnt from mistakes and moved on with with life.

I have done whatever i can for A.A, i hope all brothers in the forum can believe me and forgive kiko for what he has done in the past. Humans make mistakes. Let's look towards future. And i hope i can be forgiven and cheong with other bros of b.s too.

If i have a chance, i would like to cheong with bro Johnnyken together with jumbo and sexymountain. Thanks!:)

Morning Kiko,

PLS DON say I am your 大哥 ...never will be. Just a cheong friend bro. Yes I adviced you...but purely becos you as a person received so much hated here in the forum. Just doing my bit to wake up your idea, that's all bro.

Take care :confused:

Fishcer
01-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Morning Kiko,

PLS DON say I am your 大哥 ...never will be. Just a cheong friend bro. Yes I adviced you...but purely becos you as a person received so much hated here in the forum. Just doing my bit to wake up your idea, that's all bro.

Take care :confused:

Lol....its no use wat u say liao lah bro...to evry1 in the forum, u r now IT'S BEST FRIEND n BROTHER...whahahahahaha :D unless IT comes out and clears the air...but i doubt IT will do it...cos i think IT loves u...kekeke

WOOHOO
01-03-2009, 01:01 PM
IT will never understand the meaning.....It will cry and shed tears again.It will never STOP

HCKing
01-03-2009, 01:03 PM
IT will never understand the meaning.....It will cry and shed tears again.It will never STOP

It will stop only when ppl start chiong KTV with him.

just like a baby crying for milk, will stop only when the milk comes.

haix.:rolleyes:

FookKew
01-03-2009, 02:17 PM

这是真得很舍不得宝贝的感觉。;)

Bro n733: Why i yesterday go all the way to B.S , raining cats and dogs. Cause i want to pay back A.A whatever i own her. I want to let all brothers in the forum know i am not a guy that run tips. Bro Jumbo, my 大哥, understands and he believes in me. The standard tips is $20 , why i bother to give $30 to A.A and also bought her dinner. So that to clear all misunderstanding here. And also most importantly, A.A forgives me, after the dinner, i can finally see she smiles, i am happy about it. Brothers who cheong with me in S.G also know that i nvr run tips. I had make mistakes in the past, but now i learnt from mistakes and moved on with with life.

Idiot $30 bucks big F? If u really wanna pay her back... pay her back in interest lah wat the F is only $10 more only?

Dont keep posting all this $30 shit thing for the past 2 days!:mad:

chiongster87
01-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Idiot $30 bucks big F? If u really wanna pay her back... pay her back in interest lah wat the F is only $10 more only?

凭良心说,欠$20 pay extra $10 interest for 3 month , 算丰厚了.

WOOHOO
01-03-2009, 02:38 PM
guys guys guys dun bother with IT and IT will not bother you. Treat IT as a joke the more you guys are bothered by IT the happier IT gets alright so spend your timebetter skip IT's post when you see IT's nick posting ya

kiko
01-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Bro FookKew : I had done whatever i can for A.A, u tell me what should i do, so that u and other brothers can forgive me. and cheong with me too. I already give her the tips and treat her dinner. And brothers still dont believe me, up to today still got zap points. U advise me can .?:confused:

bangbangben
01-03-2009, 03:32 PM
omg......u dont have to come in and tell ppl what u do rite?早知今日,何必当初!we are crying for u too....but not tear of sadness but laugher.dont be such a cokster!....still!i believe no ppl will cheong with you!:rolleyes:

than will u cheong with me?? :D

Me broke uncle, like to run tips, like to run bill...

but too fat, always try to run, get caught leh...

Vanguardian
01-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Sup guys, sry to bother... its my 1st time posting in this forums. i have read people posting in this thread jio-ing to cheong this ktv. My last visit was like a year ago before i actually ened my tour of duty in Amercia.

It has been a year since my last cheong date and furthermore my LSB raiders has been dieing off. I wonder if its actually true that strangers in the forums to do organise outing and roam up to have fun together nevertheless all of us were after a same motives to have FUN. Since the grp is make up of strangers .. i guess u guys wont mind another 1 grping up together right..?

I do seriously and sincerly to look foward to join experiences brothers to cheong with.

3xcheers!

我真是虫
01-03-2009, 04:59 PM

这是真得很舍不得宝贝的感觉。;)

叼,你说话好像那不是东西的新加坡头号猪扒杀手,自称迷倒千万猪害的James喔:eek:

Fatjumbo
01-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Lol....its no use wat u say liao lah bro...to evry1 in the forum, u r now IT'S BEST FRIEND n BROTHER...whahahahahaha :D unless IT comes out and clears the air...but i doubt IT will do it...cos i think IT loves u...kekeke

Yah loh....don know how suddenly he so glue to me.....knn machiam I Gay leh.

Bro Kiko ...u better come out clear the air hor. Better to go glue your Niu Niu....Big tits gal.

:p

Fishcer
01-03-2009, 05:57 PM

Bro Kiko ...u better come out clear the air hor. Better to go glue your Niu Niu....Big tits gal.

Wah....he suddenly got soo many gal ah...1st he say is Xue-er, then now he say he got feelings for An An, then now u say Niu Niu...he suddenly Casanova sia...lol :D

oscar37
01-03-2009, 07:12 PM

U r his BIG BROTHER n oni U r able to GIVE him ADVICE mah.. tink u r e oni one to go cheong wif him liao.. LoL..

kiko, hw to 4gif u???? change nick loh.. mayb got chance.. but oni once, coz when we see u, we will post ur new nick again n u haf 2 change again..
i suggest u lie low n STOP all ur naive, nonsense, stupid and wateva posts..

Fatjumbo
01-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Wah....he suddenly got soo many gal ah...1st he say is Xue-er, then now he say he got feelings for An An, then now u say Niu Niu...he suddenly Casanova sia...lol :D

Now then u know ah...... thought u saw him that day in our room how Casanova he was. Keep teasing Niu Niu's big Neh Neh. :p

U r his BIG BROTHER n oni U r able to GIVE him ADVICE mah.. tink u r e oni one to go cheong wif him liao.. LoL..

kiko, hw to 4gif u???? change nick loh.. mayb got chance.. but oni once, coz when we see u, we will post ur new nick again n u haf 2 change again..
i suggest u lie low n STOP all ur naive, nonsense, stupid and wateva posts..

Give advice liao also useless....what to say leh....keep posting rubbish and telling the whole world his fabulous sob story. Really need to get a life...maybe start smoking instead of cheong KTV .

tomcat007
02-03-2009, 03:08 AM
Kiko

这是真得很舍不得宝贝的感觉。;)

If you really did all these, then kudos to you. But, what about the fellow kakis who cheong'ed with you on that day you ran tips and am embarressed by your behaviour? What about the 2 brothers who paid "your gal" on your behalf in order to prevent her from creating a scene???

johnnyken
02-03-2009, 05:49 AM

这是真得很舍不得宝贝的感觉。;)

kiko,

Like what I said in my earlier posting, don't be naive, furthermore don't be so dramatic. You are like living in the world of KTV and can't differentiate between real life and cheong time. I first time see people go down after so many months just to pay tips and say sorry. If that the case, in the first place, you shouldn't run away. These gals are here to earn, we should not so call "cheat" them by running away, I think it not right.

johnnyken
02-03-2009, 05:53 AM

If really sincerce, go down pay S$300.00, I think it better than to pay just $30 after so many months.

johnnyken
02-03-2009, 06:01 AM
Now then u know ah...... thought u saw him that day in our room how Casanova he was. Keep teasing Niu Niu's big Neh Neh. :p

Give advice liao also useless....what to say leh....keep posting rubbish and telling the whole world his fabulous sob story. Really need to get a life...maybe start smoking instead of cheong KTV .

Bro Fatjumbo,

I don't know kiko much, just saw him once in B.S. I find his posting to be amusing and unlike guys who cheong ktv. Too dramatic and emotion involve. It like living in the world of ktv...

FookKew
02-03-2009, 07:21 AM
But, what about the fellow kakis who cheong'ed with you on that day you ran tips and am embarressed by your behaviour? What about the 2 brothers who paid "your gal" on your behalf in order to prevent her from creating a scene???

Well said bro... upped u!

like bro woohoo said... lets forget abt IT and get cheonging...:D

FookKew
02-03-2009, 07:25 AM
凭良心说,欠$20 pay extra $10 interest for 3 month , 算丰厚了.

Put it this way.
I owe a ktv gal $20. next time i sat with her i pay her $30 u think i have pay more????

NO!!! instead of $20 he only pay her $10 and nothing? BULLSHIT!

cause sitting 2 times is $40 bucks and he only pay $30... still short change of $10 bucks!!!

binbin81
02-03-2009, 08:17 AM
Put it this way.
I owe a ktv gal $20. next time i sat with her i pay her $30 u think i have pay more????

NO!!! instead of $20 he only pay her $10 and nothing? BULLSHIT!

cause sitting 2 times is $40 bucks and he only pay $30... still short change of $10 bucks!!!

well well well ...shall pay her 50 in total for re-sitting. :D

kiko
02-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Bro Tomcat007: I had done my part , what u want me to do for u ?

I have decided that if i go B.S again , i will only sit with A.A. I told her from now on , i will tip her more than the usual $20. Now i really miss my regular gal, hope she be back soon.

Actually i am a bit worry about A.A cause 2 weeks ago got raid. When i went down to B.S . I ask her friends any news about A.A. They told me she is fine.
I am glad to hear that, when A.A go back and my regular still not back. i will stop going b.s until they are back. A.A is much prettier now , ever seen i last saw her.

宝贝,这几天都在下雨,你做工,要多穿几件衣服,别感冒了!:)

WOOHOO
02-03-2009, 11:12 AM
so you wanna pay her how much more $20.01??:rolleyes:

kiko
02-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Bro WOOHOO: All i know is whenever i go B.S. I will treat A.A . Good and will do whatever i can for A.A. Bro , what do u suggest i can do for her?

FookKew
02-03-2009, 12:21 PM
well well well ...shall pay her 50 in total for re-sitting. :D

Well said bro binbin he should pay her $50 instead he still short change her after so long a saga

so you wanna pay her how much more $20.01??:rolleyes:

hahaha.... may be tat wat he wan to do bro woohoo.

Please dont pm ppl to forgive u Kiko... grow up.

carpenter84
02-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Any bro going down for HH today or anytime this week?
Looking for kakis :D

drop me a pm ya xD

HCKing
02-03-2009, 01:10 PM
Any bro going down for HH today or anytime this week?
Looking for kakis :D

drop me a pm ya xD

think u will see kiko's name in ya mailbox very soon.:p

Panamera
02-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Kiko, please go Zara with your regular kakis la, no need me to go or jio me, I am always there and my room and table all no available space to accomodate you liao...You can come over to say "hello and cheers" but 5 mins ok? (BTW I have posted same message in Zara and Armani thread too(short of putting it in Straits Time and Wan Pau), I just want you to fully get my message....:D

Panamera
02-03-2009, 02:05 PM
KiKo, 5 mins too long and risky liao, wait the SYT PRC all kanna charm by you because you said you look like Error Kwok..Opps..Aaron Kwok....lets make it 2mins, but no need to come in to my room, just outside the door can liao...

bangbangben
02-03-2009, 02:24 PM
zzz....

he also jio me...

scary...

I very "leong" cheongster... I cannot afford to pay for other people's meat...
sorry... but since you pm-ed... I go I will PM you lor...

I always take those 2 pax room... guess if you wanna join... you need to ask the fat uncle at the counter for another room...

FookKew
02-03-2009, 02:31 PM
zzz....

he also jio me...

scary...

I very "leong" cheongster... I cannot afford to pay for other people's meat...
sorry... but since you pm-ed... I go I will PM you lor...

I always take those 2 pax room... guess if you wanna join... you need to ask the fat uncle at the counter for another room...

lol...think we all must post on straits time and wan bao to ask him stop pm us... maybe also on stomp....:rolleyes:

horny7878
03-03-2009, 03:30 AM
Anyone seen Joey recently? Have not seen her in BS for a while. Wonder where did she goes to

johnnyken
03-03-2009, 05:38 AM

I have decided that if i go B.S again , i will only sit with A.A. I told her from now on , i will tip her more than the usual $20. Now i really miss my regular gal, hope she be back soon.

Actually i am a bit worry about A.A cause 2 weeks ago got raid. When i went down to B.S . I ask her friends any news about A.A. They told me she is fine.
I am glad to hear that, when A.A go back and my regular still not back. i will stop going b.s until they are back. A.A is much prettier now , ever seen i last saw her.

Wau Lau, you very funny, first time see guy soooooooo wishy washy! It very FAKE to write a post like that!

johnnyken
03-03-2009, 05:42 AM

Next time if you want go B.S, you can go alone lah, there is a VERY VERY SMALL SMALLLLLLL room opp the bar counter which is for one to two person only, can go yourself. The room very COSY, outside got Xiao mei sit there to guard the room also. Then you don't have to jio people go with you, can go alone

FookKew
03-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Next time if you want go B.S, you can go alone lah, there is a VERY VERY SMALL SMALLLLLLL room opp the bar counter which is for one to two person only, can go yourself. The room very COSY, outside got Xiao mei sit there to guard the room also. Then you don't have to jio people go with you, can go alone

Bro now i know why u got negatives...cause i was also zap by some loser who ask me stop talking abt that loser .....:D

Steadyman1
03-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Hee Hee Hee...for me to know, for you to find out bro....ke ke ke, but I am sure you so smart...already guessed liao.

Catch up real soon ....... knn....going for green uniform soon.....Lagi Sian !!! :mad:

Jumbo :D

Wah say.... so good ah... going green again.... me or rather we.... waited for donkey years liao still don't call use up again..... They call use back 2 weeks we song song 2 weeks cheonging....:eek::D

Think we all lao liao so can step down no need to go green liao....

johnnyken
04-03-2009, 05:43 AM
Bro now i know why u got negatives...cause i was also zap by some loser who ask me stop talking abt that loser .....:D

Bro, it doesn't matter to have negative points, still will write what I want lah. :D What if you have thousand points, can convert to cash in real life??? hahahahaha..... Hey zap me mate, for those who want zap, zappppppppppppp

WOOHOO
04-03-2009, 10:19 AM
wahahahaha hidden zapper on the loose again machiam serial rapist like that:D
anyway $20.01 if you dun get the meaning than too bad :rolleyes:

ol'coyote
04-03-2009, 11:00 AM
erm...maybe me old liiow...
are you guys toking about the same BS KTV at GL lor 7 ?...
me was there recently...so much different from last time me went...
the ladies tell me now cannot take out little wolfy...
they oso say cannot do in toilet...
they say if mgmt see any of the ladies doin it...
the lady will be fined...think is $200...and booted out of BS...
me cina atrocious...but the above is wat me gathered...
true bo ?...
if so...then no more fun liow leh...
can any regulars advise ?...

Fatjumbo
04-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Bro Fatjumbo,

I don't know kiko much, just saw him once in B.S. I find his posting to be amusing and unlike guys who cheong ktv. Too dramatic and emotion involve. It like living in the world of ktv...

Haha Bro Johnny,

Now u know lor..... we better keep quiet about him....scaly it's him who zap us. We never know. Ke Ke Ke..... Maybe TV station can employ him to play a TV serial on KTV cheong plus all his gals. :D

Fatjumbo
04-03-2009, 11:09 AM
wahahahaha hidden zapper on the loose again machiam serial rapist like that:D
anyway $20.01 if you dun get the meaning than too bad :rolleyes:

Hahaha....bro WOOHOO.....very funny description.

Fatjumbo
04-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Wah say.... so good ah... going green again.... me or rather we.... waited for donkey years liao still don't call use up again..... They call use back 2 weeks we song song 2 weeks cheonging....:eek::D

Think we all lao liao so can step down no need to go green liao....

Hahaha.... lucky chap !!! Can step down..knn.... if I can sneak out..wanna cheong ?? I bring my whole platoon along.

arpeggi
04-03-2009, 11:28 AM
erm...maybe me old liiow...
are you guys toking about the same BS KTV at GL lor 7 ?...
me was there recently...so much different from last time me went...
the ladies tell me now cannot take out little wolfy...
they oso say cannot do in toilet...
they say if mgmt see any of the ladies doin it...
the lady will be fined...think is $200...and booted out of BS...
me cina atrocious...but the above is wat me gathered...
true bo ?...
if so...then no more fun liow leh...
can any regulars advise ?...

Yea, it was never the same as last time for quite awhile already.. but you can always offer them offers at the toilet below BS. :D

ol'coyote
04-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Yea, it was never the same as last time for quite awhile already.. but you can always offer them offers at the toilet below BS. :D

ohh...it's been awhile already ?...wow...
hmm...didn't knoe about the alternative site offers...
tks...

arpeggi
04-03-2009, 12:09 PM
ohh...it's been awhile already ?...wow...
hmm...didn't knoe about the alternative site offers...
tks...

Or you can go to the hotel behind... :D 25 bucks for an hour though..

WOOHOO
04-03-2009, 02:28 PM
playbility is still there just take cover lo wahahahahaha

bangbangben
04-03-2009, 07:32 PM

same same...
hardly come in here thou...

always kanna SMS activation... haha

n733
04-03-2009, 08:03 PM

Or you can go to the hotel behind... :D 25 bucks for an hour though..

wahhhh....look at our pro.....toking....:D

arpeggi
04-03-2009, 08:12 PM

Taught by you, sir. You are my mentor.

Fishcer
04-03-2009, 08:18 PM

Taught by you, sir. You are my mentor.

Me must 拜 u 2 as my 师傅 :D

arpeggi
04-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Today BS HH a lot of gals sia.. it was one of the better days to be at BS. :)

PM me if you want to know who's there and who's not, apparently, there's some robert out there telling girls about what we wrote online, so its better to play it safe. :D

cheers.

Fishcer
04-03-2009, 08:22 PM

PM me if you want to know who's there and who's not, apparently, there's some robert out there telling girls about what we wrote online, so its better to play it safe. :D

cheers.

Wah...u went down HH ah??? Sooo free hor u....:p

So now ur the OKT liao?? Kekekeke....anyway, there have been many pple tellg the gals abt wat is written in the forum....nothing new le....will never end 1 lah...

arpeggi
04-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Me must 拜 u 2 as my 师傅 :D

师傅你好! 每次叫你去喝咖啡,你都没空,no friend le... :(

Fishcer
04-03-2009, 08:24 PM
师傅你好! 每次叫你去喝咖啡,你都没空,no friend le... :(

??? u no fren?? then who got fren....

我没有车,你要我从西部到东部和咖啡。。。没车会死人的。。。:p

arpeggi
04-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Wah...u went down HH ah??? Sooo free hor u....:p

So now ur the OKT liao?? Kekekeke....anyway, there have been many pple tellg the gals abt wat is written in the forum....nothing new le....will never end 1 lah...

yea, met a new chiongster today.. ;)
Jumbo, your money is safe with me. :D

Fishcer
04-03-2009, 08:28 PM
yea, met a new chiongster today.. ;)
Jumbo, your money is safe with me. :D

New cheongster??? Money??? wah...u bcoming more n more mysterious as the days go by....:p

arpeggi
04-03-2009, 08:28 PM
??? u no fren?? then who got fren....

我没有车,你要我从西部到东部和咖啡。。。没车会死人的。。。:p

可以达计程车的吗.... :p

arpeggi
04-03-2009, 08:30 PM
New cheongster??? Money??? wah...u bcoming more n more mysterious as the days go by....:p

carpenter84, pretty darn awesome guy.

I collected the money for Jumbo that Kiko owes him.. :)

Fishcer
04-03-2009, 08:37 PM
可以达计程车的吗.... :p

现在经济不景气,得士费不便宜,能省就省,钱不够用。。。

carpenter84, pretty darn awesome guy.

I collected the money for Jumbo that Kiko owes him.. :)

你有新的工作了啊?收债的啊?kekeke...oh...so dat means u actually cheong with....IT????? :eek:

arpeggi
04-03-2009, 08:46 PM
你有新的工作了啊?收债的啊?kekeke...oh...so dat means u actually cheong with....IT????? :eek:

2 person go expensive ma.. :D cut cost abit.. Kiko paid up, don't worry. :D

Fishcer
04-03-2009, 08:52 PM
2 person go expensive ma.. :D cut cost abit.. Kiko paid up, don't worry.

Wah....so now u n Kiko BEST FRIEND le!!!! Lol....kekekeke....:eek: :D :p

arpeggi
04-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Wah....so now u n Kiko BEST FRIEND le!!!! Lol....kekekeke....:eek: :D :p

Not true, we are just sharing the bills. :p

Fishcer
04-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Btw....i tot IT said dat IT wants to wait for IT'S true love, Xue-er, to go back BS before IT goes again?? :rolleyes: So Xue-er is back already?? Or IT has found other true loves there liao...lol.... :D:rolleyes:

Fishcer
04-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Not true, we are just sharing the bills. :p

U might think dat way...but IT might not....just wait for IT to post his FR...then u will bcome IT's NEW BEST FRIEND...:p:D

arpeggi
04-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Btw....i tot IT said dat IT wants to wait for IT'S true love, Xue-er, to go back BS before IT goes again?? So Xue-er is back already?? Or IT has found other true loves there liao...lol.... :D

Xue-er not back yet.. :p

U might think dat way...but IT might not....just wait for IT to post his FR...then u will bcome IT's NEW BEST FRIEND...

I hope he doesn't include me and who I sit in his FR.. :(

kiko
04-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Today , have a good time with bro Arpeggi and bro carpenter84. Woo, i really glad to meet up this 2 brothers. Meeting them is like going back 5 years ago , my school days, after poly , go CC sing ktv with classmates. Only difference here is sing at CC no gals , b.s got gals. The feeling is like , together with these 2 young brothers really make me look younger . Bro Arpeggi and Bro carpenter84, i really enjoy cheonging with both of you. Even though is the first time cheong with both of u. Well done Bros!:)

FR on Ziyan:

Looks: 7/10
Height : 1.63m
Playability: 7/10
Boobs: B cup
Dressing : 6.9/10
Girlfriend feeling : 7/10
Damage: $20

FR on Xiuxiu (Mogolian Gal)

Looks: 6.8/10
Height : 1.72m
Playability : 9/10 (Woo this gal can really play, moan a few times)
Boobs: C cup
Dressing : 6.5/10
Girlfriend feeling: 6.7/10
Damage: $30

Steadyman1
05-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Hahaha.... lucky chap !!! Can step down..knn.... if I can sneak out..wanna cheong ?? I bring my whole platoon along.

Whole Platoon!!!!:eek: Just @| |@ will do.... ;)
------------------------- | |
-------------------------- U

Not forgetting alone and dont be TPK hoh.....freedom.... mah....
When????

WOOHOO
05-03-2009, 02:32 PM

cheers.

alwayaseen like that lolx

U might think dat way...but IT might not....just wait for IT to post his FR...then u will bcome IT's NEW BEST FRIEND...:p:D

wah wah wah new best friend

arpeggi
05-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Kiko, I would appreciate if you do not send me the "I miss Xue-Er" sms, Thank you!

WOOHOO
05-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Kiko, I would appreciate if you do not send me the "I miss Xue-Er" sms, Thank you!

you kanna the "IT" virus?:D

arpeggi
05-03-2009, 06:45 PM
you kanna the "IT" virus?:D

I think I somehow came off as a very nice person to him, and somehow it got over me. :(

n733
05-03-2009, 06:52 PM
I think I somehow came off as a very nice person to him, and somehow it got over me. :(

hahaha cos u r ' nice ' to him............:D

arpeggi
05-03-2009, 06:57 PM
hahaha cos u r ' nice ' to him............:D

Who ask you not free, working... :(

n733
05-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Who ask you not free, working... :(

wahhh....no work where got money.....no money how to go ktv.....wah liew.....:eek:

sotong hand
05-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Anyone seen Joey recently? Have not seen her in BS for a while. Wonder where did she goes to

u mean she is not there anymore? shucks. miss that girl.. i usually goes there for her only. found out from Apple she is going back soon,

adamxc
05-03-2009, 08:19 PM
seems many gals are back now. Good news for us
probably check it again on weekend

cheers.

Hulunbeier
05-03-2009, 08:33 PM
thought it is good regardless net citizens share or not....
anyway it is always good to share...:)

tiewleilowmei
05-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Today , have a good time with bro Arpeggi and bro carpenter84.

Next time tell me before going so I could get ready to meet up with you.:cool:

The other brothers, sorry if you are there but hope don't get you involved.

arpeggi
05-03-2009, 08:54 PM
wahhh....no work where got money.....no money how to go ktv.....wah liew.....:eek:

PAY DAY COMING! :D

seems many gals are back now. Good news for us
probably check it again on weekend

Go during HH, its a lot better than SH. ;)

hidrochronic
05-03-2009, 08:56 PM
hey all bro out there, i always want to go , but cannot find the kaki leh, next time u regulars there, jio me can?

snbd
05-03-2009, 09:21 PM
same here! hoping to find kaki to go..

hot stuff
05-03-2009, 09:38 PM
hi Bro N733,

if u dun mind, remember 2 let me noe if u r going to cheong ok? thx 4 ur advice tat K2 totally sucks!
camping here! kekeke! :cool:

n733
05-03-2009, 09:46 PM
PAY DAY COMING! :D

;)

payday coming also need to work mah....;)

n733
05-03-2009, 09:48 PM
hey all bro out there, i always want to go , but cannot find the kaki leh, next time u regulars there, jio me can?

same here! hoping to find kaki to go..

lol.......look for bro Arpeggi........hes the man for bs.........:D

arpeggi
05-03-2009, 10:43 PM
lol.......look for bro Arpeggi........hes the man for bs.........:D

No wonder i receive so many PMs... :p

Look for bro n733 also, he, Fishcer & FatJumbo are my mentors!

Fishcer
05-03-2009, 10:45 PM
no wonder i receive so many pms... :p

look for bro n733 also, he, fishcer & fatjumbo are my mentors!

.....师傅,你不要乱说,你这样抛弃徒弟不管,真没道德。。。

voxster
05-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Hi bros,

If u guys need a kaki to go BS during HH or SH, let me know if I can join.

thanks and cheers,

n733
06-03-2009, 12:50 AM

ermmmm me and fishcer no longer regular at bs lor....only once a while pop by to said hallo when u jio....so dont sabo us... :D

snbd
06-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Hi! anyone going tonight? hope to join and spilt the room costs.. do PM me. Thanks

(do let me know if i cant submit request for cheonging in this thread. will stop if its not welcome here)

jojoman
06-03-2009, 10:04 AM
i long time never go Bs lah...

bobo came back so many time.......

i wonder if bei bei is still around......:)

binbin81
06-03-2009, 10:46 AM
just have to wait for best times for gems to be back in due to current xchg rates.

m1969
06-03-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi! anyone going tonight? hope to join and spilt the room costs.. do PM me. Thanks

(do let me know if i cant submit request for cheonging in this thread. will stop if its not welcome here)

Bro,

I'll be there with some kakis..... maybe we can catch up...

arpeggi
06-03-2009, 07:15 PM
.....师傅,你不要乱说,你这样抛弃徒弟不管,真没道德。。。

我以后一定叫你一起去的... 是你那时讲你要休息,我做徒弟的要听老大的话吗...:D

ermmmm me and fishcer no longer regular at bs lor....only once a while pop by to said hallo when u jio....so dont sabo us...

BUT you all still very popular with all the girls! :D
There are some girls that always ask me if you guys were around when I am there... :p

You have received my PM right? cheers.

snbd
06-03-2009, 10:10 PM
i only been there once. I like Bao Bao very much. Tried calling her mobile but the phone is always off. is she still there?

btw, bro arpeggi, i cannot tahan until next week... want to visit tml =)

quite sian today.. arrange to meet up with one of the bro here, but due to some miscommunication, din manage to meet.. hope to have better luck next time!

snbd
06-03-2009, 11:58 PM
hi guys, manage to book a room tml for HH. if keen to meet up, drop me a PM. Thanks.

crypster
07-03-2009, 02:00 AM
i only been there once. I like Bao Bao very much. Tried calling her mobile but the phone is always off. is she still there?

quite sian today.. arrange to meet up with one of the bro here, but due to some miscommunication, din manage to meet.. hope to have better luck next time!

FYI, ur bao bao nite time work at SG cos she scare get raid. She is a ang pai so very butterfly and has so many regular tat why maybe off phone.

tanterry
07-03-2009, 08:55 AM
just have to wait for best times for gems to be back in due to current xchg rates.

When no money left to spend, they have to come back BTW went yesterday... stock is almost back to full strength:D

arpeggi
07-03-2009, 10:30 AM

I think bao bao never work for HH because she goes to school? I'm not sure.. but I know she go over to SG for SH for some days...

WOOHOO
07-03-2009, 01:50 PM
bao bao too "ang" liao la you guys gotta wait if you wanna sit her ya

SweetAdeline
07-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Wahhh Kiko no longer human already now that you guys refer to it as " IT "...
Evil , But I think " It " truly deserves it for posting bullshit after bullshit and polluting this very thread with his disgusting name ...

But Why neglect that little piece of shit ...

Don't you find his mentally challenged style of writing amusing ...? We may not be aware of it but he is actually injecting extra entertainment in this otherwise simple and plain thread ...

Remember a very long time ago a movie from Stephen King about a killer alien psycho clown named " it "

http://wallpapers.infinitecoolness.com/halloween/2007/stephenkingsitdesktopwallpaper001.jpg

A fitting title for a fucking retard... Don't you think ...?

P.S : I never liked you kiko... You just happened to find me and my friend who needed someone to lessen the bill damage at BS ...

hidrochronic
07-03-2009, 09:36 PM
so bro snbd, how was your fling with bao bao? gonna give us an fr??

n733
07-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Wahhh Kiko no longer human already now that you guys refer to it as " IT "...
Evil , But I think " It " truly deserves it for posting bullshit after bullshit and polluting this very thread with his disgusting name ...

But Why neglect that little piece of shit ...

Don't you find his mentally challenged style of writing amusing ...? We may not be aware of it but he is actually injecting extra entertainment in this otherwise simple and plain thread ...

Remember a very long time ago a movie from Stephen King about a killer alien psycho clown named " it "

A fitting title for a fucking retard... Don't you think ...?

P.S : I never liked you kiko... You just happened to find me and my friend who needed someone to lessen the bill damage at BS ...

wahhhh.....i tot last time u def him.....now no bro wif him already?:D

n733
07-03-2009, 09:47 PM
so bro snbd, how was your fling with bao bao? gonna give us an fr??

wahhhh any juicy story to share?:D

SweetAdeline
07-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Hmmm...

I actually didn't really want "it" to join us ... But then I also dunno how "it" contacted my friend and thus I ended up on 2 or so trips with "it"...

At first "it" seemed normal but ...

"It" was actually kind of irritating in the long run ... on msn ... Beneath the surface "it" was wierd too in a creepy sense ...

"it" may think I am ok with "it" , but Just for " it " 's information , Just because I smile and beam at you dosnt mean I am ok with you ...

In the end I sorta retired and now am living a KTV free life as we speak ...

Although I'm itching for a little come back ....

On a lighter note , I got zapped ... Ouch pain pain ... come on impale me with your virtual make believe bullets , i'm shaking in my little space boots ...

snbd
08-03-2009, 08:18 AM
hey bro hidrochronic, it was very fun to meet up with u! Hope we can cheong together next time :)

As for FR, can this be a little secret between me and Bao Bao? (Haha.. im terrible at writing FR la..)

hidrochronic
08-03-2009, 10:28 AM
fine with me, next time u feel like going, just give me a holla man!!! u still have my number right??...=D

WOOHOO
08-03-2009, 10:29 AM
hey bro hidrochronic, it was very fun to meet up with u! Hope we can cheong together next time :)

As for FR, can this be a little secret between me and Bao Bao? (Haha.. im terrible at writing FR la..)

the masses chant,"fr....fr....fr....fr.....":D
had a gd time with baobao great! Net time can try :shuang fei" with her and shanshan ya:p

hidrochronic
08-03-2009, 10:31 AM
this shan shan and bao bao are sisters is it? i thot shan shan was banned from bs......

WOOHOO
08-03-2009, 12:27 PM
this shan shan and bao bao are sisters is it? i thot shan shan was banned from bs......

half sisters they are yes kanna ban but that does not mean cannot have fun outside right??
She was warned time and again but too bad lo caught in the act by staff so off she goes

arpeggi
08-03-2009, 12:47 PM
half sisters they are yes kanna ban but that does not mean cannot have fun outside right??
She was warned time and again but too bad lo caught in the act by staff so off she goes

I think the ban was lifted as I them at BS recently.. ;)

n733
08-03-2009, 01:38 PM

of cos lifted lar......u know B.S stnad for what or not?with out the 2 power pack the joint is dead.:D

WOOHOO
08-03-2009, 01:49 PM
of cos lifted lar......u know B.S stnad for what or not?with out the 2 power pack the joint is dead.:D

nice
B*****
S********

whahahahahaha

WOOHOO
08-03-2009, 01:53 PM

you damn good ah like what bro said you the ang pai of BS

WOOHOO
08-03-2009, 01:54 PM
hahahah nice one.

These 2 power pack always kena caught by me going somewhere behind bs.. :D

didn't know that you "stalk" them so much:D

arpeggi
08-03-2009, 01:54 PM

hahahah nice one.

Fatjumbo
08-03-2009, 09:03 PM

Wow I back to green uniform also you missed me ah ....ke ke ke....heard you bought an expensive item lol...... Wow for who ah ??? Not LV or Gucci I hope hor.

arpeggi
08-03-2009, 10:32 PM
didn't know that you "stalk" them so much

Just happened to walk pass there to elsewhere and then saw the incident.. :D

Wow I back to green uniform also you missed me ah ....ke ke ke....heard you bought an expensive item lol...... Wow for who ah ??? Not LV or Gucci I hope hor.

waa, green uniform shiok anot? :D

Don't worry, haha. I bought an expensive item for myself, not for anybody else.. hehe :)

n733
09-03-2009, 01:06 AM
hahahah nice one.

caught by u or going with u?;)

binbin81
09-03-2009, 07:09 AM

only concerning parties knows.
However, maybe they are caught by girls at the kopitiam underneath.
That's why have to go up for couple of drinks.

Hulunbeier
09-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Hi bros

Anyone notice the new stocks? Mainly from Fujian.
My friend sat with this chiobu Bin Bin. She really rocked like
a horse man. I never noticed a gal can ride that long.

Her face is those seductive kind and the type who will usually
be seated one. Next time try but don't know when.

My stupid work schedule Quarter Closing makes all of us so busy..pre check pre check and pre check. Can I ask you bros to pre check stocks also?

Thank you to bros who help in pre check.

adamxc
09-03-2009, 12:12 PM
BS is so hot and busy, tried my luck last Friday, unfort, it is full, New SH upstairs either, SG in Lor27 either....

Damn, economy is getting down???.... not think so......

arpeggi
09-03-2009, 07:06 PM

I happened to walk pass there and saw them... don't anyhow think :D

Hi bros

Anyone notice the new stocks? Mainly from Fujian.
My friend sat with this chiobu Bin Bin. She really rocked like
a horse man. I never noticed a gal can ride that long.

Her face is those seductive kind and the type who will usually
be seated one. Next time try but don't know when.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think Bin Bin isn't a new stock, just come back from last time's departure... ;)

Hulunbeier
09-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Hey bro

thanks

johnnyken
09-03-2009, 07:48 PM

Bro,

You have make a good choice, bao bao is one of my fav as well. Can try tabao her outside, value for money.

n733
09-03-2009, 11:51 PM
BS is so hot and busy, tried my luck last Friday, unfort, it is full, New SH upstairs either, SG in Lor27 either....

Damn, economy is getting down???.... not think so......

it is down.....but china is picking up very fast....lol:D

WOOHOO
11-03-2009, 11:46 AM
so many gals so little customers hmmmm funny:confused:

Hulunbeier
11-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Hi Bros

Returning of The Horses from The Summer Palace...Yeah!
Power one!

All will be happy and smiling.

And we are one BIG Family again!

Happy Smooching

arpeggi
11-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Hi Bros

Returning of The Horses from The Summer Palace...Yeah!
Power one!

All will be happy and smiling.

And we are one BIG Family again!

Happy Smooching

Wait.. what? :p

Hulunbeier
11-03-2009, 07:20 PM
The Summer Palace...Emperors take their break.

Optimus_Prime
12-03-2009, 07:40 PM
The Summer Palace...Emperors take their break.

very chim :rolleyes:

liangyu
12-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Hai all bros,

Red hot news just come out as i've just came back home from BS and straight away

came in to do some FR for it. It has been a long time i had not been to there but today i

go over there is like those expensive ktv that need to pay tips 50 bucks per girls but no,

its cheap and the ladies are as good as the expensive ktv. I had went over wif 3 of my

friend and all of us is like at least get 3 girls and all the girls is not that type of ugly or

old one(i mean 35+). Everything is still quite SOP, get in ask for room and when into the

room, order for beer(1 new things the waitress had said to us: must at least pay $20 per

lady,hahaha. First time heard of that althrough i know its also a SOP for paying tips)

then here comes the ladies 1 whole shot all come in. Thats not the problem, the things

is most of the ladies forcing us to sit with us mostly all strip over there top and push the nei

to our face. 1 of my friends trying to aviod end up 4 big boobs struck on his face and

the best part is all no need to pay as we don't want them to sit, hahaha. So many chio

ladies and boobs how to choose. But in the end no choice also get 4 pretty babes to sit

wif me and my friends want also quite chio. Regarding of their name, i'm sorry as i don't

remember them, only 1 i can remember her name, CoCo(pretty and cute, my type) as she

is the only 1 i never play much as give me a GFE feeling and don't feel like playing wif her. :P

FR on CoCo:

Height : 1.60m
Playability: 0/10 (Never really play)
French: 7/10
Boobs: B cup
Dressing : 7/10
Girlfriend feeling : 8/10

Over ALL Damage: $150(3 Jugs of Beer, included med room, fruits and nuts) + 4 x $20 per girls.
__________________________________________________ _____________________

Sorry all Bros if my FR i no good or not up to standard as this is my first time posting FR.

wonderguy
12-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Went there recently again..Haha.. Had the 'S' sisters, da s, xiao s and my favourite, xin xin :)
Mimi was also pretty good, HH is much more enjoyable I must say, went BS during NHH ard 12am, stock was little. Guess its because room's were barely filled , at most 5 rooms?

Nonetheless, playability is still one of the best for geylang ktv's. Thumbs up!

liangyu
12-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Went there recently again..Haha.. Had the 'S' sisters, da s, xiao s and my favourite, xin xin :)
Mimi was also pretty good, HH is much more enjoyable I must say, went BS during NHH ard 12am, stock was little. Guess its because room's were barely filled , at most 5 rooms?

Nonetheless, playability is still one of the best for geylang ktv's. Thumbs up!

Ya Bro wonderguy, you make me remember 1 the S, big S, not sure are we talking the

same gal. Not very tall, with longer then shoulder length hair, the most that let me

remember is like to take both my hands to hold on the boobs(around size C+) and start

to shake left and right. Are we talking about the same person?

FR on Da S:

Height : 1.63m (around)
Playability: 7/10 (like to take both my hands to hold on the boobs and start to shake left and right)
French: 0/10 (Only keep on kissing all over my face)
Girlfriend feeling : 5/10

Tintinsnowy
13-03-2009, 12:03 AM
2molo planning to go happy hr, any interested bros, want to join can pm me.

liangyu
13-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Ya Bro wonderguy, you make me remember 1 the S, big S, not sure are we talking the

same gal. Not very tall, with longer then shoulder length hair, the most that let me

remember is like to take both my hands to hold on the boobs(around size C+) and start

to shake left and right. Are we talking about the same person?

FR on Da S:

Height : 1.63m (around)
Playability: 7/10 (like to take both my hands to hold on the boobs and start to shake left and right)
French: 0/10 (Only keep on kissing all over my face)
Girlfriend feeling : 5/10

i more think is there a mole on her left face?

johnnyken
13-03-2009, 06:06 AM
i more think is there a mole on her left face?
Bro, you very detail leh, how many moles you also know kekeke...:D

liangyu
13-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Bro, you very detail leh, how many moles you also know kekeke...:D

Of course lah, have to see clearly before i let her sit mah! :D

Fishcer
13-03-2009, 10:40 AM
2molo planning to go happy hr, any interested bros, want to join can pm me.

Pls crawl back to the hole u came out from...stop conning pple...

3m3m3m
13-03-2009, 11:27 AM
so many gals so little customers hmmmm funny:confused:

wah bro.. u also got go BS de mah..when wanna ask me join u there ar .. :D

Fishcer
13-03-2009, 12:29 PM

He evrywhere also got go 1 lor....:)

WOOHOO
13-03-2009, 12:37 PM
He evrywhere also got go 1 lor....:)

me become cyber nerd liao lo no chiong no chiong waahahahahaha

piece of advice for those newbies chionging BS
REJECT those you dun wanna sit with and when they tell you that they will come back later you better say NO or else you gonna have a very heavy tip bill at the end of the day. There is no such thing as "GAI YING LE" You have been warned!!

P.S: a friend of mine went down never jio me and ended up sitting with 10-12 gals his frds also wahahahahhaha Gals are many and they willdo anything to sit with you kekekeke

Fishcer
13-03-2009, 12:40 PM

REJECT those you dun wanna sit with and when they tell you that they will come back later you better say NO or else you gonna have a very heavy tip bill at the end of the day. There is no such thing as "GAI YING LE" You have been warned!!

P.S: a friend of mine went down never jio me and ended up sitting with 10-12 gals his frds also wahahahahhaha Gals are many and they willdo anything to sit with you kekekeke

U cyber nerd?? Full of rubbish....:p

Dun need advice lah....let them learn themselves...like dat then got fun, then they can learn something...

whitkiki
13-03-2009, 01:16 PM
go to ktv, must learn how to reject...if not, u can havea lot of girs sitting beside

when it comes to tips, u will regret!!!

WOOHOO
13-03-2009, 01:22 PM
U cyber nerd?? Full of rubbish....:p

Dun need advice lah....let them learn themselves...like dat then got fun, then they can learn something...

wah me become nerd also cannot :p

liangyu
13-03-2009, 01:31 PM

Ya ya, Bro WOOHOO saying is true. But also don't get yourself too drunk as in at

least make sure that you had remember called how many gals and remember their face

if not at the end of the day all the gals come in take tips and some might be

you never sit with them and they also come and take tips then that will be

heaven ah. :D

livingcorpse
13-03-2009, 03:33 PM

Wahaha.. you not in resting mode liao ar??

3m3m3m
13-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Wahaha.. you not in resting mode liao ar??

rest lar .. follow genx chiong so many days liau .. but if bro chio .. must go mah ...:D

Fatjumbo
13-03-2009, 06:03 PM
waa, green uniform shiok anot? :D

Don't worry, haha. I bought an expensive item for myself, not for anybody else.. hehe :)

Darn shiok to be released from green monster uniform bro !!! Catch up real soon ok !! Bring you to a more powerful joint !!! Straight away action !!!!

:D

warrior china
13-03-2009, 06:11 PM
is that even more hiong places than BS ? :confused:

arpeggi
13-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Darn shiok to be released from green monster uniform bro !!! Catch up real soon ok !! Bring you to a more powerful joint !!! Straight away action !!!!

:D

Welcome back to the real world bro! :)

Wahhh, where you want bring me go? :D I scard sia.. :p

Fatjumbo
13-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Welcome back to the real world bro! :)

Wahhh, where you want bring me go? :D I scard sia.. :p

Just follow next time bro...he he he...:D

crypster
14-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Live report at BS after a long time not back here.

Got ot sit with Hong Hong and all time hot favourite San San. San San know how to give gfe but she has 16 rooms!

My friend went super bored got to have this gal, Li Zi. Have 18 rooms and only came in 3 times and 3rd time was to collect tips... he fell asleep waiting for her...

Writing this FR at BS now.

Fishcer
14-03-2009, 12:36 AM

Got new place bor jio...no fren liao le...:(

arpeggi
14-03-2009, 01:07 AM

He jio me, I jio you. :p

By the way, anyone interested in going BS on 14th March (saturday) which is also today.. happy hour PM me. booked medium room and looking for people to share the cost.

n733
14-03-2009, 01:22 AM

By the way, anyone interested in going BS on 14th March (saturday) which is also today.. happy hour PM me. booked medium room and looking for people to share the cost.

wahhhh jus come back not sick of it ar?:eek:

arpeggi
14-03-2009, 01:25 AM
wahhhh jus come back not sick of it ar?:eek:

going with zack tomorrow. ;)

Feel free to come along if you want.

n733
14-03-2009, 01:29 AM
going with zack tomorrow. ;)

Feel free to come along if you want.

lol.....got energy but no heart....getting very sick of this place...if not for u we wont go up :D enjoy yourself and said hi to zack for me...

arpeggi
14-03-2009, 01:48 AM
lol.....got energy but no heart....getting very sick of this place...if not for u we wont go up :D enjoy yourself and said hi to zack for me...

haha, ok.. thanks for tonight then. ;)

Fishcer
14-03-2009, 06:33 AM

Piang, u sibei the hardworking sia....不愧是BS的老鸟....:p

Fishcer
14-03-2009, 06:35 AM

Lol....u still got energy ah?? Me is got heart no energy le...i will have to visit the cross if i still go cheong 2day...:p

arpeggi
14-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Lol....u still got energy ah?? Me is got heart no energy le...i will have to visit the cross if i still go cheong 2day...:p

wahh you so early wake up 1 ar... :p

Fatjumbo
14-03-2009, 12:08 PM

Wow liao....U the big bro....so must give respect, a personal call better. :D

is that even more hiong places than BS ? :confused:

There are plenty too....only whether u dare to have fun there...RAW....plus Cina or Mina up to you. !! Hee Hee Hee

johnnyken
14-03-2009, 09:52 PM

Bro fatjumbo,

See that you wrote that you are back to reservist, how was it?

arpeggi
14-03-2009, 11:18 PM
There are plenty too....only whether u dare to have fun there...RAW....plus Cina or Mina up to you. !! Hee Hee Hee

You bring me go must protect me hor... :p

I very rarely chiong so hiong place 1... :D

sotong hand
14-03-2009, 11:40 PM
talking about Li Zi... wonder anyone upzzz her yet? she's known to be a cannot do much girl... wonder any bros here have any luck with her??

zackymail
14-03-2009, 11:47 PM

thanks man. hahaz. heard ur hi from far far away. :D

jumbo, got so hiong place? nvr heard b4. always tot BS was most hiong liaoz currently

a-Lad
15-03-2009, 03:00 AM
erm, Li zi says she can be tabao. Anybody tried and has FR? cos she dont seem to do much in room and really butterfly alot

arpeggi
15-03-2009, 05:44 AM
talking about Li Zi... wonder anyone upzzz her yet? she's known to be a cannot do much girl... wonder any bros here have any luck with her??

erm, Li zi says she can be tabao. Anybody tried and has FR? cos she dont seem to do much in room and really butterfly alot

wow, li zi so popular ar... I don't think she goes out though, but maybe some charming guy could charm her into the hotel.. :p

dicky86
15-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Hi Brudders,
It has been a long while since I stepped into BS.
Is this the li zi you guys are referring to? I got to know her when she first came to SG last year. If it is her, I can confirm she can be tabaoed..

Dunno her rate now, but when she first came here, very green. I just gave her 100. Seems she is hot property now in BS. But she is quite fun though..:)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=63vew5&s=5

http://i41.tinypic.com/63vew5.jpg

Fatjumbo
15-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Bro fatjumbo,

See that you wrote that you are back to reservist, how was it?

Yo Bro Johnnyken.....only one word to describe....boring. But felt darn great to meet up with old buddies during the active days. This kind of bonding is hard to find. :p

Cheers

Fatjumbo
15-03-2009, 10:05 AM
You bring me go must protect me hor... :p

I very rarely chiong so hiong place 1... :D

Got got got.....relax...wait for my call buddy :p

jumbo, got so hiong place? nvr heard b4. always tot BS was most hiong liaoz currently

Have buddy.....you will be amazed !!! Bs is nothing liao.

jaynick
15-03-2009, 10:45 AM

Bs is still good for budget cheong
Know of more hiong places but price still cannot compare with BS

Fatjumbo
15-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Bs is still good for budget cheong
Know of more hiong places but price still cannot compare with BS

Yup although budget cheong....nothing much can be done and sextisfied these days unlike in the past maybe 1.5 yrs back.

Teh neh neh ....... tats pretty much avail in most joints.

Happy Cheong bro jaynick :p

jaynick
15-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Yup although budget cheong....nothing much can be done and sextisfied these days unlike in the past maybe 1.5 yrs back.

Teh neh neh ....... tats pretty much avail in most joints.

Happy Cheong bro jaynick :p

Yap. True that the quality and action tone down alot. Miss the old days.

johnnyken
16-03-2009, 06:06 AM
Yap. True that the quality and action tone down alot. Miss the old days.

Time change now, who know maybe one day BS will be like mid joints such as macau, sit and hold hand only through out the session

Optimus_Prime
16-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Is this the li zi you guys are referring to? I got to know her when she first came to SG last year. If it is her, I can confirm she can be tabaoed..

if it's this one.... she can be tb long long time ago...... think 4 yrs ago when she was still in her teens :cool:

Optimus_Prime
16-03-2009, 11:06 AM

what is this more hiong place ? sounds interesting..... should be same play level as Xin Tian Di of the old or even worse like Minah KTV type of place :confused:

cryer
16-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Must go down to BS to see who this Li Zi liao.
Long time no go BS.

sotong hand
16-03-2009, 12:08 PM
wow, li zi so popular ar... I don't think she goes out though, but maybe some charming guy could charm her into the hotel.. :p

guess no one had much fun with her in the room yet,, think i should juz go rough on het the next time and see how far can i achieve.