PDA

View Full Version : Bs Ktv II

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Numberone
13-08-2009, 01:06 AM
My colleague told me last week they went BS, now girl cant even allow to sit on lap, also hard to do " case " for us.
Was not as wild as last time, anyone got bonking in the toilet recently?

arpeggi
13-08-2009, 10:56 AM
My colleague told me last week they went BS, now girl cant even allow to sit on lap, also hard to do " case " for us.
Was not as wild as last time, anyone got bonking in the toilet recently?

That rule was lifted awhile back. ;)

epsilon
13-08-2009, 01:19 PM

confirm lifted liao huh?.... any new girls there?

Shiok Shiok
13-08-2009, 01:22 PM

Bro, u sure it was lifted ?

If so.... time to assault BS again.... keke :p

mark76
13-08-2009, 01:56 PM
so must try BS ktv Babes someday ...:)

arpeggi
13-08-2009, 03:47 PM
confirm lifted liao huh?.... any new girls there?

Yea, it was lifted. I thought I got reply to your PM about some secret? :p

Bro, u sure it was lifted ?

If so.... time to assault BS again.... keke :p

Yes, I am very sure it was lifted.

crypster
13-08-2009, 06:17 PM

Yes confirmed lifted... went last Sun the gal was sitting on my lap no issue...

but do wat things.. hmm wat else can you do other than rubba? can they do hj or bj..not as open as Qing Ge la...

Fatjumbo
13-08-2009, 06:31 PM

How ?? Gian gian to go ah ??

:p

Steadyman1
13-08-2009, 06:47 PM
How ?? Gian gian to go ah ??

You still around? Thought you have went down?

epsilon
13-08-2009, 09:02 PM

oh....that secret....:)

Fatjumbo
14-08-2009, 08:27 AM
You still around? Thought you have went down?

Yup went down indeed.....but boring...not many gals in the evening.

How ?? when u free bro ?? :) Long time no see leh

Steadyman1
14-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Yup went down indeed.....but boring...not many gals in the evening.

How ?? when u free bro ?? :) Long time no see leh

No gals good for me lah...can be tpk or best still monk and enjoy my singing...:D

Maybe next week before the seventh month...You know one leh...:p

Max77
14-08-2009, 08:43 PM
...but do wat things.. hmm wat else can you do other than rubba? can they do hj or bj...

Since can sit on lap already u should be able to "visualize" lah... Wif the right amount of money, can do quite a lot of things lah...
If u ask me whether i got do b4 or not my answer is a big Yes! (tip:find the right gal for the right job :p)

If BS still ban their gals can't do this can't do tat, very fast sure loose to old TH and others liao

epsilon
14-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Aiya.. nvm. I am gonna try my luck soon.. :p

Any luck or FR?:)

Fatjumbo
14-08-2009, 11:34 PM
No gals good for me lah...can be tpk or best still monk and enjoy my singing...:D

Maybe next week before the seventh month...You know one leh...:p

Hahaha...me no more TPK liao...so darn free to autoroam liao. When u wanna Autoroam with me leh ??:D

crypster
15-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Since can sit on lap already u should be able to "visualize" lah... Wif the right amount of money, can do quite a lot of things lah...
If u ask me whether i got do b4 or not my answer is a big Yes! (tip:find the right gal for the right job :p)

If BS still ban their gals can't do this can't do tat, very fast sure loose to old TH and others liao

cool bro in BS u can do that salute.. i know TH can do anything but didnt know BS the gals will cos most scare to get mark

ahroy84
15-08-2009, 06:10 PM
anyone wants to go sh tonight? my usual khaki is overseas, anyone of group going if dont mind one more joining pm me :)

crypster
16-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Back from HH yesteday... less gals working these days on wkends... heard more gals went to Qing Ke...

the usual faces are around and those ang pai are super butterfly expert over 10 to 20 customers... getting a bit bored of here already not much of an action...

saw a very young gal my fren sat her... jia qi... also very hot 20 yr old small petite size... she say she has a sister 19 also working there but nv see....

pld1974
16-08-2009, 11:42 AM
saw a very young gal my fren sat her... jia qi... also very hot 20 yr old small petite size... she say she has a sister 19 also working there but nv see....

think the 19 yr old gal is called "xiao yu er" (little fish), she said it's becoz she has a fish tatoo on her back @_@
anyway, she likes young handsome men, old man like me she's not interested, sit 2 minutes fly off le, then still wants more tips ^^;

arpeggi
16-08-2009, 11:45 AM
think the 19 yr old gal is called "xiao yu er" (little fish), she said it's becoz she has a fish tatoo on her back @_@
anyway, she likes young handsome men, old man like me she's not interested, sit 2 minutes fly off le, then still wants more tips ^^;

Yea, xiao yu er butterfly very long one. My friend sat her yesterday.. came back like twice only? :p

lazyguy
16-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Jia Qi sis is call xiao li li or xiao ling ling... as i was sitting wit jia qi and my frd sit wit her sister...

her sis look ok when she smile if not ha... she look like u owe her money face...

both asking for $200 for hotel action

the.onw
16-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Went in search of the long lost TH KTV(Qing Ke) at Lor 31 but to no avail. It's shuttered down. No sign of opening. Any bros know where is it now?

the.onw
16-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Sat with Jia Qi too and her sis LiLi. Nothing fanastic. Pretty dull. Action quoted for $150. Think overquote for the service.

Fatjumbo
16-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Yea, xiao yu er butterfly very long one. My friend sat her yesterday.. came back like twice only? :p

Bro....u tried Xiao Tian Tian yet ?? Big neh neh and always in that yellow flowery sexy dress. :p

davis
16-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Went in search of the long lost TH KTV(Qing Ke) at Lor 31 but to no avail. It's shuttered down. No sign of opening. Any bros know where is it now?

Bro

there is another thread for QingKe,btw it is directly opposite BS

情歌 NewBeijing aka Old TH ktv

the.onw
16-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Hi Bros,

Do u all agree that the quality of BS deteriorated over the past years. Gals in the old days are much more fun.

BTW, I read that TH has shifted their base to Lor 6 New BeiJing *Taken-Over". Have not been there. Is it better? Heard lots of BS gals went over.

Any advise?

arpeggi
16-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Bro....u tried Xiao Tian Tian yet ?? Big neh neh and always in that yellow flowery sexy dress. :p

Nope.. hahah, sometimes is not I don't want to sit them, is they don't want to sit me.. :( :p

arpeggi
16-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi Bros,

Do u all agree that the quality of BS deteriorated over the past years. Gals in the old days are much more fun.

BTW, I read that TH has shifted their base to Lor 6 New BeiJing *Taken-Over". Have not been there. Is it better? Heard lots of BS gals went over.

Any advise?

Are you kiko? Because you certainly talk like it.

the.onw
16-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Certainly not, bro. I am a long-lost BS KTV regular. About a year ago, been flying around lately...

arpeggi
16-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Certainly not, bro. I am a long-lost BS KTV regular. About a year ago, been flying around lately...

I see, so who are you missing from BS that were around a year ago? ;)

the.onw
16-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Quite a handful of them,

Ding Ding, Xue-Er, YeZhi etc....

And u? Anyone of your interest?

arpeggi
16-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Quite a handful of them,

Wow, still got people remember ding ding ar.. I thought she no more supporter liao.. :( The last I saw her, she was in jeans, and got bao by 1 old man..

Xue Er will be back soon, just keep a look out. :p

And the sailormoon ye zi now working at Qing Ge. ;)

Me? I got no interest. all the girls think i not handsome enough.. wahahah

kingx3
16-08-2009, 02:03 PM
if even super angpai and playabilty gals like sailor moon yezhi,baobao,sansan shuqi, maomao and Big S also went over to QG, then who are holding the forts at BS, new gals...:) hehee, then its be good and interesting at BS.

Fishcer
16-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Me? I got no interest. all the girls think i not handsome enough.. wahahah

Knn...buey pai seh hor u...睁大眼睛说瞎话...:rolleyes:

Ant083
16-08-2009, 03:16 PM

I think there is another "xiao yu er" wearing spec izit? Anyone know of her?

Ant083
16-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Anyone know of xiao yu or yu er wearing specs?

pld1974
16-08-2009, 05:02 PM

where does your "xiao yu er" come from? the one i referring to said she came from Shenyang, though she doesn't look like one ;) and she doesn't wear specs

n733
16-08-2009, 05:14 PM

he not handsome enough but wallet thick enough mah.....;)

Fatjumbo
16-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Quite a handful of them,

Wow ding ding sia..... yea remember her sweet face....too bad I got no chance to date her out in the past and now kanna bao liao no need to say lol.

One more... quite pretty one...Meng Meng...too. Don't know where she is liao. And also Niu Niu....my god...miss her 2 neh neh alot.

Fatjumbo
16-08-2009, 10:13 PM
he not handsome enough but wallet thick enough mah.....;)

So can treat us Steamboat fish head liao lor...hee hee hee...:D

arpeggi
16-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Wow ding ding sia..... yea remember her sweet face....too bad I got no chance to date her out in the past and now kanna bao liao no need to say lol.

Heng I date her out before she kena bao.. :p 2 times summore.. hehe

So can treat us Steamboat fish head liao lor...hee hee hee...:D

wednesday strike 4d, i treat the entire gang.. :p :D

Ant083
17-08-2009, 12:48 PM
where does your "xiao yu er" come from? the one i referring to said she came from Shenyang, though she doesn't look like one ;) and she doesn't wear specs

She is from shenyang too. height around 1.65-1.66 wearing spectacles..

Fatjumbo
17-08-2009, 03:13 PM
wednesday strike 4d, i treat the entire gang.. :p :D

No need strike 4D lah....it's not even shark's fin bro. Cheap cheap one. :p

shi_tian_di
17-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Any up date on the gals at BS ? The hottest gals, new gals, gals that can be tabao ? From my experience not all gals are willing to be tabao.

Is Yuan Yuan the gal from Shenyang still there ? Went like 2 times oso nvr see her.

epsilon
17-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Any up date on the gals at BS ? The hottest gals, new gals, gals that can be tabao ? From my experience not all gals are willing to be tabao.

Is Yuan Yuan the gal from Shenyang still there ? Went like 2 times oso nvr see her.

Yuan Yuan is still there....

crypster
17-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Any one try Xiao Shan... even ask from my fren tips when i went with my fren just cos she hug and touch him...

he kanna con man... not sit with him still have to give tips haha

swiper
18-08-2009, 01:24 AM

she is 雨儿。I know she is studying. around here for quite sometime already.she has two elder sisters....three of them look very alike except height. she is the tallest... very rough gal...like to be physical....uses fists and kicks on bros....was told age 25 or 26....

Ant083
18-08-2009, 11:25 AM
she is 雨儿。I know she is studying. around here for quite sometime already.she has two elder sisters....three of them look very alike except height. she is the tallest... very rough gal...like to be physical....uses fists and kicks on bros....was told age 25 or 26....

WOW so bad huh! i don't think she even have chance to sit with bros man.

arpeggi
18-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Any one try Xiao Shan... even ask from my fren tips when i went with my fren just cos she hug and touch him...

he kanna con man... not sit with him still have to give tips haha

xiao shan only goes out with people she likes.. :p

dont ask me why.

wongyaksan
18-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Hi Guys,

I had just went to BS on monday for the first time with my client and 2 colleagues since there are quite gd recommendations, and when i reach the room, KNN, I was almost rape by at least 5 gals! All pounding on me and my client.. luckily my colleague helped out.

Anyway anyone tried Bing Bing before? She look so slutty and I almost "onZ" her to 81. Hahahaha So should any bros had tried her b4, care to share your experience with me?

Thanks in advance

crypster
19-08-2009, 01:38 AM
xiao shan only goes out with people she likes.. :p

dont ask me why.

yar i realize that too she only go for handsome cute guys tat i realize... and is money face too...

u got to bring her out b4?

any up her b4?

Schenker
19-08-2009, 04:50 PM
You always fly areoplane. Now fly airbus. So whether worth going or not :rolleyes:

Ccb. You have failed once as my KTV tour guide. You better do a good job tml. :D

young_heart
20-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Hi Bros, any idea Xue Er 雪儿 (pretty but a bit short one) is back. Plan to go down on Tuesday night. Thanks. :p

arpeggi
20-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi Bros, any idea Xue Er 雪儿 (pretty but a bit short one) is back. Plan to go down on Tuesday night. Thanks. :p

Don't think she's back yet, ;)

xiaohuiyun
20-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Hi Guys,

I had just went to BS on monday for the first time with my client and 2 colleagues since there are quite gd recommendations, and when i reach the room, KNN, I was almost rape by at least 5 gals! All pounding on me and my client.. luckily my colleague helped out.

Anyway anyone tried Bing Bing before? She look so slutty and I almost "onZ" her to 81. Hahahaha So should any bros had tried her b4, care to share your experience with me?

Thanks in advance

I agree with bro wongyaksan. I went there last fri and its my 1st time there. Got a culture shock.I went with my friends and was late. The moment i reached and b4 i can even put my bag down, I was attacked by at least 4 girls. One of them just sit on me and slap my face with her naked2 piece of meats..wah lau eh..I was so shock. On the whole was quite fun. As i dunno how to reject, in the end i sit 7 girls. Next time i go will know how to handle them liao.

young_heart
20-08-2009, 10:31 PM

Thanks Bro, just recall back BS days sat with adorable 雪儿 and 小雪 :p

Max77
22-08-2009, 08:16 AM
too bad still can't get some job done in the room yet...or maybe i'm too outdated? :D

holicks
22-08-2009, 11:46 AM
girls there are general good looking with nice figures. they are willing to do minimal stuff like frenching & letting your hands roam their bodies.
but once they have secured a "seat" in your room, off they go (butterfly) & takes forever to return.
from what i can observe, no hanky panky going on in all the rooms. guess they are trying to stay out of trouble with the authorities.

arpeggi
23-08-2009, 02:44 AM
Thanks Bro, just recall back BS days sat with adorable 雪儿 and 小雪 :p

小雪 is back.. :p

she might be running around from qing ge and bs though.

Fishcer
23-08-2009, 02:48 AM

Wah...u really King leh...all the gals also know...wat they doing also know...

w800i
23-08-2009, 03:05 AM
I agree with bro wongyaksan. I went there last fri and its my 1st time there. Got a culture shock.I went with my friends and was late. The moment i reached and b4 i can even put my bag down, I was attacked by at least 4 girls. One of them just sit on me and slap my face with her naked2 piece of meats..wah lau eh..I was so shock. On the whole was quite fun. As i dunno how to reject, in the end i sit 7 girls. Next time i go will know how to handle them liao.

wow, the 'no sitting on lap' rule seems lifted and the gers started slapping their boobs on people's face again? :)

Hulunbeier
23-08-2009, 11:03 AM

Erhhh...Snow and Rain will be back month end August....

Bro Arpeggi....you also mentioned in other post Tian Tian do not want to sit with you....Ha ha...Will let her know on my next visit with you!

Ok...I will get my Horse Milk Wine in due time....;)
But not so soon....at least the effort is being made.

There are some new comers!

Perhaps you want to update! I like Bro FatJumbo signature???

Cheers!

arpeggi
23-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Erhhh...Snow and Rain will be back month end August....

Bro Arpeggi....you also mentioned in other post Tian Tian do not want to sit with you....Ha ha...Will let her know on my next visit with you!

Ok...I will get my Horse Milk Wine in due time....;)
But not so soon....at least the effort is being made.

There are some new comers!

Perhaps you want to update! I like Bro FatJumbo signature???

Cheers!

Thanks for the effort for Tian Tian but can I politely decline? ;)

Anyway, thanks for the update on snow and rain. I was told they will be back early september.. looks like its all the same.

And congrats on finally getting your horse milk wine.. the wait is long enough. :p

New comers? I think they all are lao jiao "newcomers".

juillet
23-08-2009, 04:00 PM

Are you refering to Harbin 小雪???:)

arpeggi
23-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Are you refering to Harbin 小雪???:)

Yes I am....

xiaohuiyun
23-08-2009, 09:54 PM
wow, the 'no sitting on lap' rule seems lifted and the gers started slapping their boobs on people's face again? :)

Oh:eek:Its was been banned before? Hmm..haha..maybe iw as lucky. My fren told me he got raped by women when i was still in cab. Then when i reached its my turn. Maybe you can go try.haha

young_heart
25-08-2009, 01:37 AM

Hi Bro, I just came back from qing ge, didn't see 小雪. If Bro feel comfortable, can PM me her number. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

arpeggi
25-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Hi Bro, I just came back from qing ge, didn't see 小雪. If Bro feel comfortable, can PM me her number. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Check your PM.

epsilon
25-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Check your PM.

this afternoon you didnt join the session?

Fatjumbo
25-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Check your PM.

Need XIN er 's number too....can PM me bor bro. hahaha Share share mah....:p

epsilon
25-08-2009, 09:23 PM

xin er as in that gal staying with lizhi? alway in 2 ponytails?

arpeggi
25-08-2009, 09:41 PM
this afternoon you didnt join the session?

Was at work.. hah.

Check your PM. :p

xin er as in that gal staying with lizhi? alway in 2 ponytails?

Yea, you're right. ;)

epsilon
25-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Yea, together with xiao bu dian & xiu xiu.

haha...so who invited you to their place?

arpeggi
25-08-2009, 09:45 PM
haha...so who invited you to their place?

er... 不能说的秘密 :D

arpeggi
25-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Anyone remembers Joey?

Do PM me on her whereabouts/her new hp number if possible. Thanks. ;)

Fatjumbo
26-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Wah...u really King leh...all the gals also know...wat they doing also know...

The king going opposite tonight ..... u coming bor ? Me majiam small eunuch following the king lol :D

arpeggi
26-08-2009, 05:58 PM
The king going opposite tonight ..... u coming bor ? Me majiam small eunuch following the king lol :D

He not going.. :(

ehh you remember Joey a not? got her kang tao? :p

Fatjumbo
26-08-2009, 07:15 PM
He not going.. :(

ehh you remember Joey a not? got her kang tao? :p

u mean Zhu-er is it ?? Sorry don have leh.... maybe got to ask KIKO for her lobang..haha;)

epsilon
26-08-2009, 09:16 PM

you are not eunuch la....at least a prince la....

Fatjumbo
27-08-2009, 12:58 AM
you are not eunuch la....at least a prince la....

Wow sei bro...u look me so up ah...prince still must follow the King wherever he goes mah.

Friday how ?? On bor ? :eek:

epsilon
27-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Wow sei bro...u look me so up ah...prince still must follow the King wherever he goes mah.

Friday how ?? On bor ? :eek:

friday HH or SH? let me consider....my wallet not as deep as you guys....

Fatjumbo
27-08-2009, 09:22 AM
friday HH or SH? let me consider....my wallet not as deep as you guys....

Hmmmm me too leh, wallet flatten liao after those 2 rounds of gals plus Qing Ge session.

Most likely HH Bs....then Qing Ge after fishhead soup dinner. ke ke ke:D
Grab yr buddy to come hor....he's a real funny and cool guy.

epsilon
27-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Hmmmm me too leh, wallet flatten liao after those 2 rounds of gals plus Qing Ge session.

Most likely HH Bs....then Qing Ge after fishhead soup dinner. ke ke ke:D
Grab yr buddy to come hor....he's a real funny and cool guy.

my buddy waller lagi flatten liao la...i can ask but dont think he will come....

Fatjumbo
27-08-2009, 09:49 AM
my buddy waller lagi flatten liao la...i can ask but dont think he will come....

hahaha..... he don come...u still can show up one mah.:D

epsilon
27-08-2009, 11:43 AM
hahaha..... he don come...u still can show up one mah.:D

I will try la....you sms me....

Fatjumbo
27-08-2009, 03:18 PM
I will try la....you sms me....

Sure bro.... dinner tomorrow after session ?

kernomaniac
27-08-2009, 04:02 PM
ooo...so how's bs lately? kbk jumbo? hehe..damn

Fatjumbo
27-08-2009, 05:04 PM

Bs so so lah....got some new gals...check with bro Arpeggi. Whats kbk huh ?? I blur liao :eek:

arpeggi
27-08-2009, 08:29 PM
u mean Zhu-er is it ?? Sorry don have leh.... maybe got to ask KIKO for her lobang..haha;)

Not Zhu Er.. another one.. i think come for 1 or 2 week then gone liao.. :(

kbk as in kabuki?

BS is normal loh.. same old shit, + two or three new girls every now and then..

multy
27-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Just went down to BS earlier. Has been a really long time since I last went down (1 year ++)... Overall, still a pretty fun place.
Met a gal called Ziyan, personnally find her very appealing.... Thinking of tapao her next time. Any bro here tabao her b4?

epsilon
27-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Sure bro.... dinner tomorrow after session ?

dinner cant confirm yet....my friend was KO just now.....doing strip dance in the room...cos I brought Shochu and they mix with beer...so alot of them very high...haha..

So I dont think he cant make it tomorrow...

Fatjumbo
28-08-2009, 01:39 AM
dinner cant confirm yet....my friend was KO just now.....doing strip dance in the room...cos I brought Shochu and they mix with beer...so alot of them very high...haha..

So I dont think he cant make it tomorrow...

Hahaha...oic... no problem. Wow afternoon already high liao ah?? Shiokado man you guys:D

Fatjumbo
29-08-2009, 10:38 AM
Thanks guys for the big turn up yesterday HH. Hope you guys enjoyed throughly Bros.

Hoping next gathering next week ?? :p Bro epsilon let you be the OC liao. haha :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Thanks mate, it was indeed wonderful :)

epsilon
29-08-2009, 11:27 AM
Thanks guys for the big turn up yesterday HH. Hope you guys enjoyed throughly Bros.

Hoping next gathering next week ?? :p Bro epsilon let you be the OC liao. haha :D

I dont want to be OC la..i thought you going to HH later?

epsilon
29-08-2009, 11:28 AM

Thanks mate....hope to join you some other day.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Yea, what a tough night talking someone out for the whole night :D
Really is maximise usage of the whole time, at least still got some girls came back..:D
Catch up soon friend..

Fatjumbo
29-08-2009, 12:09 PM
I dont want to be OC la..i thought you going to HH later?

Yea ...still awaiting for mobilisation activation. Only think is which joint haha.

:D

Yahoo.... so today Onz...bring rem to bring my cig along..Thanks buddy. how was last night.... shack it out bor ?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-08-2009, 12:44 PM
indeed..shack it out at the last moment :rolleyes:
with? Later then tell u ..:D
Your ciggs...hmmm...i think i buy u a new one lah :p

Fatjumbo
29-08-2009, 01:31 PM
indeed..shack it out at the last moment :rolleyes:
with? Later then tell u ..:D
Your ciggs...hmmm...i think i buy u a new one lah :p

haha...tell me more story later lol.... must be darn interesting. catch up later dude. :p

arpeggi
30-08-2009, 06:00 PM
this thread so long nv update already...

i also quite long nv go already so duno much stuff.. just some update:
xiao shan leaving on september 1.. for 1 month. ;)

epsilon
30-08-2009, 06:41 PM
this thread so long nv update already...

i also quite long nv go already so duno much stuff.. just some update:
xiao shan leaving on september 1.. for 1 month. ;)

king...other then xiao shan...any more leaving soon??

arpeggi
30-08-2009, 11:08 PM
king...other then xiao shan...any more leaving soon??

Not sure, like I said, it's been awhile.. :p

Addictedtosex
30-08-2009, 11:14 PM
anyone organising an outing? let me knw. pm me and i will cum ;)

Fatjumbo
30-08-2009, 11:19 PM

My favourite babe Shan Shan is back ......still look as stunning as ever....white and silky and neh neh power man !!!

epsilon
31-08-2009, 12:04 AM
My favourite babe Shan Shan is back ......still look as stunning as ever....white and silky and neh neh power man !!!

:mad::mad:been wanting her to sit with me....wait until long neck liao still waiting....hahaha..when i go with my own grp of friend...she is my friend regular....now jumbo fav......sigh....

epsilon
31-08-2009, 12:12 AM

clear your PM box leh.....too full and I cant pm you...

w800i
31-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Shan Shan is indeed pretty, with great body and good entertainment :D

arpeggi
31-08-2009, 05:53 AM
clear your PM box leh.....too full and I cant pm you...

clear liao.. :D

brokenriff
31-08-2009, 07:13 PM
yo bros, newbie here.

did a search but to no avail...

my friend leaving for overseas on wed.. so we decide to chiong tmr night. wonder if its open? weekdays what time do they open? so paiseh to write in this thread...thank you bros

Hulunbeier
31-08-2009, 07:47 PM

whow Bro Fatjumbo....like that I also want to try...maybe she sat next to my friend last Saturday....

arpeggi
31-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Xiao Shan gone, here comes Shan Shan.. :D

1 for 1 replacement!

Fatjumbo
01-09-2009, 08:35 AM
whow Bro Fatjumbo....like that I also want to try...maybe she sat next to my friend last Saturday....

Enjoy bro enjoy. :p

epsilon
01-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Xiao Shan gone, here comes Shan Shan.. :D

1 for 1 replacement!

Xiao Shan same standard as Shan Shan?

greenpea
01-09-2009, 11:33 AM
hi..anyone going there this afternoon..can i join in?..

hpotter
01-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Just went down to BS earlier. Has been a really long time since I last went down (1 year ++)... Overall, still a pretty fun place.
Met a gal called Ziyan, personnally find her very appealing.... Thinking of tapao her next time. Any bro here tabao her b4?

Hi bro multy, same meat lover..sat with this Ziyan as well, feel that she stands out from the rest, more like a typical shy, alluring SYT rather those ang pais..i tried asking as well, declined my offer..think i not handsome enough la..

arpeggi
01-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Xue Er and Xiao yu is back 3 days ago already.. :)

IT see this post surely very happy..

Xiao Shan same standard as Shan Shan?

xiao shan do not have the same solid boobs as shan shan, but at least it's all natural.. :D

play factor surely lose to shan shan.. :p

Hi bro multy, same meat lover..sat with this Ziyan as well, feel that she stands out from the rest, more like a typical shy, alluring SYT rather those ang pais..i tried asking as well, declined my offer..think i not handsome enough la..

i very long ago got ask ziyan before, and she agree leh.. but then i never follow up because quite busy.

Not sure about her now though..

epsilon
01-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Xue Er and Xiao yu is back 3 days ago already.. :)

IT see this post surely very happy..

xiao shan do not have the same solid boobs as shan shan, but at least it's all natural.. :D

play factor surely lose to shan shan.. :p

i very long ago got ask ziyan before, and she agree leh.. but then i never follow up because quite busy.

Not sure about her now though..

yes....he will be very delight that Xue-er is back liao.....

wa...bro...your woman taste very wide hor....

arpeggi
02-09-2009, 07:48 PM
yes....he will be very delight that Xue-er is back liao.....

wa...bro...your woman taste very wide hor....

lol, i think you got it wrong dude.. not the old zi yan.. the other one that looked young but is not so young that 1.. :p

Fatjumbo
02-09-2009, 08:21 PM
lol, i think you got it wrong dude.. not the old zi yan.. the other one that looked young but is not so young that 1.. :p

Sat Ziyan and 6 more gals HH. Yea she releases out the kind of MILF feeling. Power when she suck my nipples. VERY SHIOK and POWERFUL sucking. I like ! :p

Woody Pecker
02-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Sat Ziyan and 6 more gals HH. Yea she releases out the kind of MILF feeling. Power when she suck my nipples. VERY SHIOK and POWERFUL sucking. I like ! :p

Another action? Quite quiet there right?

best123
03-09-2009, 12:18 AM

the one i liked the way she licks was IVY....did not see her on my last 2 visits...maybe quit liao:rolleyes:

epsilon
03-09-2009, 12:49 AM
the one i liked the way she licks was IVY....did not see her on my last 2 visits...maybe quit liao:rolleyes:

does this IVY alway dress in white? quite tall?

hpotter
03-09-2009, 03:00 AM

bro fatjumbo, but the Ziyan im referring to, is quite skinny, young and has sharp features, nice gua zi face..but definitely not milf, unless lights are too dim, cannot see clearly..sigh..duno whether we are referring to the same one, senior bros, how many ziyan in BS? hah..im still greenhorn of BS, need ur guidance..

arpeggi
03-09-2009, 05:33 AM

Don't worry dude, just saw her yesterday, she's there. :D

Fatjumbo
03-09-2009, 09:30 AM
bro fatjumbo, but the Ziyan im referring to, is quite skinny, young and has sharp features, nice gua zi face..but definitely not milf, unless lights are too dim, cannot see clearly..sigh..duno whether we are referring to the same one, senior bros, how many ziyan in BS? hah..im still greenhorn of BS, need ur guidance..

She's the one...to me she's already a MILF. :p

Another action? Quite quiet there right?

Nope....got action of cos to see. Not nice to mention here lol.

She's still around and darn attractive CFM look in her eyes.

multy
03-09-2009, 09:52 AM

Anyway, So I guess that Ziyan indeed can be tabao then? :D Cool. Shall try my luck when I go down there next week.....

hpotter
03-09-2009, 12:29 PM
She's the one...to me she's already a MILF. :p

thx for the confirmation, think i better use my vit m to get myself a better specs.. :cool: hah

Fatjumbo
03-09-2009, 12:53 PM
thx for the confirmation, think i better use my vit m to get myself a better specs.. :cool: hah

No problem...the way she teased me yesterday.... wanna eat her up man and a good shafting if she allows Tabao !! haha :D

epsilon
03-09-2009, 01:38 PM
No problem...the way she teased me yesterday.... wanna eat her up man and a good shafting if she allows Tabao !! haha :D

she teased u until you forgotten to give her tip huh....lucky you call us if not later we also dont know who sat with you...:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-09-2009, 02:09 PM
she teased u until you forgotten to give her tip huh....lucky you call us if not later we also dont know who sat with you...:)

That girl also solid, got those sluty look :rolleyes:

epsilon
03-09-2009, 03:01 PM

yeah lor....see liao also cannot tahan....

Fatjumbo
03-09-2009, 03:34 PM

hahaha.... yea lor. Too engrossed with Ziyan and looking into her eyes.... wow power !!! But I scare she cannot take my weight..haha :D

Absolutely !!!! Hungry liao....can she be eaten ?? Wah haha... nipples nice to feel and suck lol

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Absolutely !!!! Hungry liao....can she be eaten ?? Wah haha... nipples nice to feel and suck lol

i think can de lah, but is she one of your emotional kk bro's girl anot :p

Fatjumbo
03-09-2009, 04:34 PM

haha...every gal his gal ..... SIAO Bor right ? To be fair, is he in love with every gal meh ? :D Can he afford to keep all of them ?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-09-2009, 04:42 PM
haha...every gal his gal ..... SIAO Bor right ? To be fair, is he in love with every gal meh ? :D Can he afford to keep all of them ?

He must learn how to afford himself 1st i guess, then start thinking about the next move..if not all will fail :p

epsilon
03-09-2009, 04:59 PM
hahaha.... yea lor. Too engrossed with Ziyan and looking into her eyes.... wow power !!! But I scare she cannot take my weight..haha :D

u ask la....from the way she looks at you....most likely no problem for u de

epsilon
03-09-2009, 05:06 PM

cannot be la......so many meh..?

epsilon
03-09-2009, 05:08 PM

He must learn how to afford himself 1st i guess, then start thinking about the next move..if not all will fail :p

this is BS thread leh...dont talk about he leh..

Fatjumbo
03-09-2009, 07:08 PM

Hope he never keep PMing you liao...haha. Tell him you just bed his gal lah, what's his stand next ?? Find new target lol pls :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Hope he never keep PMing you liao...haha. Tell him you just bed his gal lah, what's his stand next ?? Find new target lol pls :D

If tell him like that, later kena me kena stab how, his mindset very imbalance one leh, 我会怕的 :o

hotspurs
04-09-2009, 11:23 PM
went there for HH with my buddy. We usually go in about 1.45-2pm but yesterday went in slightly late about 2.15 and was surprised that not many rooms left. We were offered small room or big room. since only 2 of us, opted for small room. Bloody hell....gave us room 23 which was right in front where the bar counter is and where all the xiaomei sit around. Throughout our 3.5 hrs there, very few girls came in as almost all say they feel very pressured and scrutinized by the staff...so bros, reject rm 23 as far as possible. We should have tried NSH upstairs.
But something good came out of it - sat with this tall beauty, Celine. Sexy long legs and most importantly a very sexy ass! She does a sexy routine of turning her back to you and riding me with her ass...nearly came man. Bros who are into tall and lanky girls can try her.

shi_tian_di
05-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Can some of the senior bros here give an update of BS. Any new gals, old gals that change name, etc.

It's been quite some since there is such an update.

arpeggi
06-09-2009, 11:30 AM
If tell him like that, later kena me kena stab how, his mindset very imbalance one leh, 我会怕的 :o

he jio-ing on monday, got jio you anot? hh..

epsilon
06-09-2009, 12:03 PM
he jio-ing on monday, got jio you anot? hh..

i know he jio me but i told him i couldnt make it....he confirms will jio GeMiNi de la....

arpeggi
06-09-2009, 12:33 PM
i know he jio me but i told him i couldnt make it....he confirms will jio GeMiNi de la....

GeMiNi cannot make it for hh one.. :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
06-09-2009, 12:45 PM

i want that black dress girl brother :D

that is so very true :(

Purgatory
06-09-2009, 02:30 PM
anyone knows how's the scene for SH recently? went up on friday @ around 8 pm .... bo lang sia!!!???

epsilon
06-09-2009, 05:19 PM

he can make it if he takes leave....

epsilon
06-09-2009, 05:22 PM
i want that black dress girl brother :D

you want that black dress girl but you fire died at that joint....how? you didnt get her number also right?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
06-09-2009, 07:16 PM
you want that black dress girl but you fire died at that joint....how? you didnt get her number also right?

of course fire died lah, see her so many actions in all the rooms nvm...+ most importantly out RM No.21...!! Make my fire burst until died :mad:

Nv take no. de lah, me even forgot the name liao? What is her name huh? Xiao something something one right..

arpeggi
06-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Can some of the senior bros here give an update of BS. Any new gals, old gals that change name, etc.

It's been quite some since there is such an update.

Same old girls.

and some updates, celine is leaving on september 10.. ;)

epsilon
06-09-2009, 09:00 PM
of course fire died lah, see her so many actions in all the rooms nvm...+ most importantly out RM No.21...!! Make my fire burst until died :mad:

Nv take no. de lah, me even forgot the name liao? What is her name huh? Xiao something something one right..

i dont know if i got her name right...but I will PM you.

But at least we ask her go washroom, she went ....she came back to our room after that but just that too bad got pull into next door by our waitress...I can see her very reluctance to go in...

arpeggi
06-09-2009, 10:50 PM
i dont know if i got her name right...but I will PM you.

But at least we ask her go washroom, she went ....she came back to our room after that but just that too bad got pull into next door by our waitress...I can see her very reluctance to go in...

wah.. pm me the name also leh.. got good thing must share.. :D

Purgatory
06-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Oh i see, so there's still action during SH? hmmmm then the problem will be solved....

epsilon
06-09-2009, 11:40 PM
wah.. pm me the name also leh.. got good thing must share.. :D

this is a girl from qingge...

Fatjumbo
07-09-2009, 01:19 AM
this is a girl from qingge...

How come opposite now leh.... Bs thread talk abt Qing Ge gals...hee hee.
Wow Bs toilet can back to action liao ah ?? :D:D

epsilon
07-09-2009, 01:41 AM
How come opposite now leh.... Bs thread talk abt Qing Ge gals...hee hee.
Wow Bs toilet can back to action liao ah ?? :D:D

err.sorry...we were talking abit off topic...we were talking about Qingge..in BS...our fault....

PM me or Germinz to know more...

Fatjumbo
07-09-2009, 07:07 AM
err.sorry...we were talking abit off topic...we were talking about Qingge..in BS...our fault....

PM me or Germinz to know more...

hahaha...still need Pm meh ?? Sms can liao lah. Or u can tell me later when we meet up lol. :p

Max77
07-09-2009, 10:39 AM
hahaha...still need Pm meh ?? Sms can liao lah. Or u can tell me later when we meet up lol. :p

Wah...really machiam 5 days cheong straight for u guys man...*envy*

arpeggi
07-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Wah...really machiam 5 days cheong straight for u guys man...*envy*

that's because their wallet deep deep ma.. I sibei envy.. haha

Max77
07-09-2009, 11:58 AM
that's because their wallet deep deep ma.. I sibei envy.. haha

Think BS gals' wallet even more deep deep liao...long time ago during army got one Cpl work in a pub got plenty of rich mistress go there to release stress. Put salt lick here kiss there got a few hundred per day. Must try to locate this bugger ask him where's this lobang liao :p

arpeggi
07-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Just got home from a very disappointing afternoon happy hour trip.. well, I already don't have much high expectations to begin with anyway.. :D

Anyway, girls are almost all recycled stock.. Celine & gang weren't there though..

Qin Wen is back.. and that's about it.. :

I had a hard time looking for a birthday gift for myself.. ;) :(

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-09-2009, 08:44 PM
I had a hard time looking for a birthday gift for myself.. ;) :(

today your bday? or coming soon :p

arpeggi
07-09-2009, 09:09 PM
today your bday? or coming soon :p

in 3 hours time.. :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-09-2009, 09:14 PM

oh ok..if date upside down, then whole Singapore celebrate for you liao :D
Happy advance bday bro..
18 yrs old liao..must know how to think ah :p

arpeggi
07-09-2009, 10:05 PM
oh ok..if date upside down, then whole Singapore celebrate for you liao :D
Happy advance bday bro..
18 yrs old liao..must know how to think ah :p

LOL 18 years old.. hehe nice one.. Thanks.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-09-2009, 10:46 PM
LOL 18 years old.. hehe nice one.. Thanks.

about there mah :p
so tonight no go countdown with your gf or "gfs" meh..

Fatjumbo
07-09-2009, 11:23 PM

Wanna Celebrate tomorrow or not ??? u say place can liao. u know how to spell MC right ??

Happy Birthday in advance Bro Arpeggi. Happy cheong ok :D

epsilon
08-09-2009, 02:26 AM

happy birthday arpeggi.....

arpeggi
08-09-2009, 05:28 AM
Gotta work on birthday.. :( Thanks guys!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-09-2009, 09:22 AM
生日快乐朋友.
祝你身体健康`..

arpeggi
08-09-2009, 10:31 AM
生日快乐朋友.
祝你身体健康`..

knn, yesterday eat at lorong 7 the kopi tiam, then now food poisoning.. 2 days mc..

a blessing in disguise? :p

kiko
08-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Yesterday , i have a great time cheong with my friends, a real good cheong 2pm until closing 1am , sat with 3 gals Xue-er , Fei Fei and xiao Yu... Xue-er finally u are back, , finally she wear white. She wear her white dress reminds me of Condor heroes. Xiao long nu. 龙 儿你终于回来了, 郭儿等了你好苦啊!

Brother Arpegi : I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!

This MTV is specially for you!

YouTube - ?????? - ???&?? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3aFfKM6-70)

epsilon
08-09-2009, 10:49 AM
knn, yesterday eat at lorong 7 the kopi tiam, then now food poisoning.. 2 days mc..

a blessing in disguise? :p

purposely de la......

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-09-2009, 10:53 AM
purposely de la......

i agree ...must be bribe the doc de lah, so u can go cheong tio bo :rolleyes:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-09-2009, 10:59 AM
yesterday , i have a great time cheong with my friends, a real good cheong 2pm until closing 1am , sat with 3 gals xue-er , fei fei and xiao yu... Xue-er finally u are back, , finally she wear white. She wear her white dress reminds me of condor heroes. Xiao long nu. 龙 儿你终于回来了, 郭儿等了你好苦啊!

哇, 真厉害...佩服...佩服...

arpeggi
08-09-2009, 10:59 AM
i agree ...must be bribe the doc de lah, so u can go cheong tio bo :rolleyes:

wahaha no loh. today on the way to work, then vomit everywhere..
so go see doctor get 2 days mc..

you all plan to go on hh ar?

i can't make it sia.. gotta leave at 3.30pm.. got some errands to run.. :(

arpeggi
08-09-2009, 11:00 AM

LOL, thanks? thanks.

HIVsucks_XXX
08-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Yesterday , i have a great time cheong with my friends, a real good cheong 2pm until closing 1am , sat with 3 gals Xue-er , Fei Fei and xiao Yu... Xue-er finally u are back, , finally she wear white. She wear her white dress reminds me of Condor heroes. Xiao long nu. 龙 儿你终于回来了, 郭儿等了你好苦啊!

Good day spent yesterday bro, just the girls all seems goin home as early as before midnight.:)

fullofrubbish
08-09-2009, 10:10 PM

Wah bro kiko did remember to tip the girls or not ?

HIVsucks_XXX
08-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Wah bro kiko did remember to tip the girls or not ?

He did tip la.:)

Chengdu dog
08-09-2009, 11:14 PM

Yesterday seem to have many old milfs that come back to work in Singapore again many familiar faces :confused:

Max77
09-09-2009, 09:32 PM

Happy Belated Birthday! :D

Apology for the late greeting, been really busy...

arpeggi
09-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Happy Belated Birthday! :D

Apology for the late greeting, been really busy...

Thanks a lot! ;)

MrNoDex
13-09-2009, 11:42 AM
bs is still much more fun than th.
looking for more kakis to go bs with
interested pls drop me a pm:p

arpeggi
13-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Anyone have experience bringing girls there to work?

Do kindly PM me.. ;)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Anyone have experience bringing girls there to work?

Do kindly PM me.. ;)

Just drive her down, drop her at the exact location :D
Alternatively, if can negotiate something before you send her to the place, that would be perfect :p

arpeggi
13-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Just drive her down, drop her at the exact location :D
Alternatively, if can negotiate something before you send her to the place, that would be perfect :p

I like your thinking dude! :D

But also, need people inside to guide her leh.. ;)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-09-2009, 12:58 PM
I like your thinking dude! :D

But also, need people inside to guide her leh.. ;)

guide what ?
How to accept your proposal ?
Frankly, with you looks & sincerity, no need others to guide her de lah..u can easily managed her..take off..blow u ..suck you...then the rest is history & mission accomplished...Believe me :p

arpeggi
13-09-2009, 01:15 PM
guide what ?
How to accept your proposal ?
Frankly, with you looks & sincerity, no need others to guide her de lah..u can easily managed her..take off..blow u ..suck you...then the rest is history & mission accomplished...Believe me :p

No la, inside bs to guide her along, later kena con.. :p

about the proposal.. that's another story,, :D

epsilon
13-09-2009, 01:42 PM
No la, inside bs to guide her along, later kena con.. :p

about the proposal.. that's another story,, :D

You got so many gal friends there... Just ask one of them to take care of her...

arpeggi
13-09-2009, 05:13 PM
You got so many gal friends there... Just ask one of them to take care of her...

where got gal friends there sia, everytime i go cannot find girls to sit.. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-09-2009, 05:19 PM

ya lor..u so choosy..must be new & fresh then u can sit & test one.

Nowdays both joint also no new blood..time to disappear for a while then come back see got new faces anot..:rolleyes:

arpeggi
13-09-2009, 05:58 PM
ya lor..u so choosy..must be new & fresh then u can sit & test one.

Nowdays both joint also no new blood..time to disappear for a while then come back see got new faces anot..:rolleyes:

yea, we disappear to another joint first.. :p

epsilon
13-09-2009, 07:25 PM

haha...alot of BS gals know you mah....just ask them to take care of your gal la...

epsilon
13-09-2009, 07:26 PM
yea, we disappear to another joint first.. :p

disappear to where?

arpeggi
13-09-2009, 07:38 PM
haha...alot of BS gals know you mah....just ask them to take care of your gal la...

they cant even take care of themselves.. some more this one strong competitor.. they all every men for themselves attitude one.. :p

disappear to where?

the one on top loh.. or jump over to fl scene liao.. :p

epsilon
13-09-2009, 07:41 PM
they cant even take care of themselves.. some more this one strong competitor.. they all every men for themselves attitude one.. :p

huh?....what do you mean this one strong competitor?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-09-2009, 09:55 PM

Ya lor, time for some VC girls, always eat dim sum also sian.
Jumbo now also into VC D-cuppers liao also :p

arpeggi
13-09-2009, 09:55 PM
huh?....what do you mean this one strong competitor?

means will give the gals there a run for their money! :p

epsilon
13-09-2009, 10:50 PM

wa...so good? can let me see first?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-09-2009, 10:59 PM

woah :eek:
how good she also will only stay a few mins in the room also mah..unless kena bao lor.
Anyway she's D-Cupper right? So i can give it a miss liao :D

小小啊小小

pld1974
13-09-2009, 11:12 PM

for new gals, the xiao mei (i.e. waitresses) will sometimes help to bring them to rooms for the first few days, after that, they will be on their own, you could ask the xiao mei to take care of your gal for the first few days.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-09-2009, 11:31 PM
for new gals, the xiao mei (i.e. waitresses) will sometimes help to bring them to rooms for the first few days, after that, they will be on their own, you could ask the xiao mei to take care of your gal for the first few days.

hi laojiao..long time no see...heard u very hiong these few mths..soon to get VIP card for both lor 6 & 7 liao :D

Fatjumbo
14-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Ya lor, time for some VC girls, always eat dim sum also sian.
Jumbo now also into VC D-cuppers liao also :p

Haha..yea kanna attack by Viet con tits last week. Perfume too strong though.

Saw a few viets trying to get into Bs work....but kanna turn down by the watchman there. Sianz....why don they just let them in so we can have more choices. Everyday PRC vegs also sianz further more same old veg. Tired of Kang Kong liao.

Bro GEminiZZZ.....is that Avatar....XX ??? hahaha....nice man if its her.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Haha..yea kanna attack by Viet con tits last week. Perfume too strong though.

Saw a few viets trying to get into Bs work....but kanna turn down by the watchman there. Sianz....why don they just let them in so we can have more choices. Everyday PRC vegs also sianz further more same old veg. Tired of Kang Kong liao.

Bro GEminiZZZ.....is that Avatar....XX ??? hahaha....nice man if its her.

I think because they do not want BS joint to slowly turn out to be like NSH (Viets joint) - sometimes do business also have their principal de..:D

the avatar not XX le..XX not so chio :p

So today you going to explore Bro Apeggi's D-cuppers hor..must give FR leh..

Fatjumbo
14-09-2009, 11:57 AM
I think because they do not want BS joint to slowly turn out to be like NSH (Viets joint) - sometimes do business also have their principal de..:D

the avatar not XX le..XX not so chio :p

So today you going to explore Bro Apeggi's D-cuppers hor..must give FR leh..

Provided those regulars will give me a Miss...knn....wait sit until all the Cuppers come how ??

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Provided those regulars will give me a Miss...knn....wait sit until all the Cuppers come how ??

Reject lah, dun be like Epsilon, die die also must .... (hehe, j/k Epsilon Bro)

All D-Cuppers good mah, then you can have your wish, all stand in 1 row & strip, then u can lick all in 1 row...woohooo..:D (Sound likes my Idol Huang Qui Sheng movie)

Enjoy yourself Bro..

epsilon
14-09-2009, 12:55 PM

All D-Cuppers good mah, then you can have your wish, all stand in 1 row & strip, then u can lick all in 1 row...woohooo..:D (Sound likes my Idol Huang Qui Sheng movie)

Enjoy yourself Bro..

haha....reject lor...i reject many liao but still some of the gal die die also must sit down...

you also ma....ask the gals not to sit but come back for tip at the end of session....:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-09-2009, 01:04 PM
haha....reject lor...i reject many liao but still some of the gal die die also must sit down...

you also ma....ask the gals not to sit but come back for tip at the end of session....:)

Wah, i cannot talk behind people's back ah~~..:eek:
So fast reply liao :o
Yeah, you are right..im like their god-father, dont touch but still must give de :rolleyes:

Btw, zhe ge pai wu jing kuai rang wo zhi dao

Fatjumbo
14-09-2009, 01:28 PM

Enjoy yourself Bro..

Wow sounded like a darn bloody good Cat III movie sia.

D cuppers Serdia !!! :p

MrNoDex
16-09-2009, 06:36 AM
i want the A cuppers=x:p

wink1981
17-09-2009, 03:48 AM
wow same taste:rolleyes:
i want the A cuppers=x:p

hock19
18-09-2009, 12:22 PM
To the well know bros who frequent BS

Anyone knows of this girl called Xian Mi Mi. Fairly slim gal with long hair. Was trying to get her out but she says that she can only go out midnight after BS session is over (but does not suit me). But I also heard that she is bao by a guy who sends her to work everyday, so in reality she does not want to go out with people. ALso another rumour which says that she goes out short time with guys in the afternoon whist she is working. Anyone knows what is the truth??

Trevrep
19-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Has anyone dabao Jia Jia before? What is her rate?

lucky_lucky
20-09-2009, 04:54 PM
guys whats e price now for weekend HH? and after HH?
very long never went there going to try when vit M replenish:D

138mm
20-09-2009, 11:22 PM
long time never go BS. wanna go there next weekend. any good looking chick stand at least 165? i like tall girl.

arpeggi
21-09-2009, 09:56 AM
long time never go BS. wanna go there next weekend. any good looking chick stand at least 165? i like tall girl.

None at the moment, sorry.

arpeggi
21-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Hi all bros

I'm new here n hope to learn more things from u guys=) Btw, anyone noe a gal call xin er? Disappear for quite sometime. Wonder she can be ta bao or not?

She not working anymore until further notice. :)

SANYO
21-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Does any bro sat with a girl called Mei Ling,
quite a tall girl.

sat with her once last month,

went back and she is no longer there.

does anyone know where she work now?

Hulunbeier
22-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Arpeggi Bro

This thread is so quiet, can you spice up something?

Thursday I will not be at BS but my friends will be there.

....my battery flat liao...see how useless!

Cheers!

Fatjumbo
23-09-2009, 10:30 AM
To the well know bros who frequent BS
Anyone knows of this girl called Xian Mi Mi. Fairly slim gal with long hair. Was trying to get her out but she says that she can only go out midnight after BS session is over (but does not suit me). But I also heard that she is bao by a guy who sends her to work everyday, so in reality she does not want to go out with people. ALso another rumour which says that she goes out short time with guys in the afternoon whist she is working. Anyone knows what is the truth??

u mean Mimi from Qing Ge correct ? Very seductive long hair often with giggling laughter??

If tats the same gal we toking abt.... from my knowledge, indeed she is being bao, her man often drop her off in a Toyota Altis. Probably she don't want to go out. But if any bros who brought her out before, please advice here. Thanks.

Arpeggi Bro
Cheers!

Haha...bro Arpeggi too bz lately trying out 1st blood. Waiting for you to jio bro. Went down yesterday for HH and SH session with 4 regular kakis, sat most of the C/D cuppers total of 17 gals 12 HH/5 SH yesterday.

Testing my memory work old liao.....

Niu Niu ( favourite dua neh neh )
Lee Lee ( massage strong and good got C cup )
Xiao Tian Tian ( juicy C cup )
Jia Jia ( pointed nipples think got C bah )
Xue-er ( eh...touch so many times liao.... maybe A-B cup bah )
Xue-er Cousin Confirm AA cup....something for a change
Tall Mongolian Babe ( got C bah, forgotten her name liao )
JingJing ( C cup sweety )
San San ( B-C cup favourite Eurasian looking mei mei )
Miko ( too close friend liao to say anything )
Kow ( Very big Tits, thai chinese )
lost of memory liao for the rest.....sianz...time for some pig brain and chicken essence.

arpeggi
23-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Arpeggi Bro

Cheers!

Haven't been there for quite a while, boss.. you all talk this what.. Jia Jia, Lee Lee, Xiao Tian Tian, Jing Jing.. all i also duno who sia and maybe never see before also.

Ok loh, i spice something for you all. :D I was booking into a hotel around lavender when I saw xiao xuan and another guy walking in, then she saw me and faster siam.. but later exchange sms and she explained things out nicely to her favour. ;)

spicy enough boh? hehe.

Haha...bro Arpeggi too bz lately trying out 1st blood. Waiting for you to jio bro.

:D
first blood hardly comes by mah.. so must fast hand fast leg! :p

hock19
23-09-2009, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=Fatjumbo;4132916]u mean Mimi from Qing Ge correct ? Very seductive long hair often with giggling laughter??

If tats the same gal we toking abt.... from my knowledge, indeed she is being bao, her man often drop her off in a Toyota Altis. Probably she don't want to go out. But if any bros who brought her out before, please advice here. Thanks.

Yes, that is the same gal. One other gal tells me that she goes out with other guys behind his back (prob during HH for a quickie). Maybe this other girl is jealous. That is why I asked. But this MiMi is quite fun to be with....

Fatjumbo
23-09-2009, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=Fatjumbo;4132916]u mean Mimi from Qing Ge correct ? Very seductive long hair often with giggling laughter??

Yes, that is the same gal. One other gal tells me that she goes out with other guys behind his back (prob during HH for a quickie). Maybe this other girl is jealous. That is why I asked. But this MiMi is quite fun to be with....

Tsk Tsk Tsk....haha...good info thanks. All are freaking Liars, also told me she'll be very faithful to her man ....wah haha. Good, now can jio her out liao....her hair fragrance darn nice sia !!!!Bro hock19....if u manage to hook her up first...pls FR here ok. Cheers :D

first blood hardly comes by mah.. so must fast hand fast leg! :p

Bro...who is this Xiao Xuan ??? haha ??

Wow enjoy life sia...don forget your lobang hor ? :p

wink1981
24-09-2009, 07:16 AM
is lee lee the 19 yrs old one living at lor 28?
u mean Mimi from Qing Ge correct ? Very seductive long hair often with giggling laughter??

Haha...bro Arpeggi too bz lately trying out 1st blood. Waiting for you to jio bro. Went down yesterday for HH and SH session with 4 regular kakis, sat most of the C/D cuppers total of 17 gals 12 HH/5 SH yesterday.

lost of memory liao for the rest.....sianz...time for some pig brain and chicken essence.

hock19
24-09-2009, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=Fatjumbo;4134876][QUOTE=hock19;4134792]

Tsk Tsk Tsk....haha...good info thanks. All are freaking Liars, also told me she'll be very faithful to her man ....wah haha. Good, now can jio her out liao....her hair fragrance darn nice sia !!!!Bro hock19....if u manage to hook her up first...pls FR here ok. Cheers :D

ha ha. she tells me the opposite. SHe says she can go out with me but at 1 am in the morning. Prob she knows that I cannot see her 1 am in the morning!!! The reason is when i ask her to see her in afternoon etc, she says she cannot as needs to work. She also says her boyfriend not an issue as he also frequents such joints like BS and understands. But maybe she is a feaking liar as well. But who cares. Pribably a cock teaser - but nice cock teaser.

Some how I seem to think she wont go out with anyone because of the boyfriend, but if anyone knows anything else about her or has gone out with her, it would be interested to know if this can in fact be done. So all bros out there, do let us know so that at least I can try harder as necessary........

Fatjumbo
24-09-2009, 05:32 PM
is lee lee the 19 yrs old one living at lor 28?

Sorry bro...don know where she stays, but I know her figure and massage skills Top notch very strong fingers.

Ha ha. she tells me the opposite. SHe says she can go out with me but at 1 am in the morning. Prob she knows that I cannot see her 1 am in the morning!!! The reason is when i ask her to see her in afternoon etc, she says she cannot as needs to work. She also says her boyfriend not an issue as he also frequents such joints like BS and understands. But maybe she is a feaking liar as well. But who cares. Pribably a cock teaser - but nice cock teaser.

Some how I seem to think she wont go out with anyone because of the boyfriend, but if anyone knows anything else about her or has gone out with her, it would be interested to know if this can in fact be done. So all bros out there, do let us know so that at least I can try harder as necessary........

One of the best cock teaser u mean haha. High chance can go, let me find a chance have the honour to ask

Steadyman1
24-09-2009, 05:57 PM

You not at KTV? So eng posting?

Fatjumbo
24-09-2009, 09:20 PM
You not at KTV? So eng posting?

haha...bro long time no see liao. U think I bz printing monies ? haha:p When can we meet up again ?

hyunjin
25-09-2009, 03:46 AM

Hey bro, just wondering the jing jing that u refering, is it the small size girl and her breast like got xxxxxxx? :confused:

Fatjumbo
25-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Hey bro, just wondering the jing jing that u refering, is it the small size girl and her breast like got xxxxxxx? :confused:

Jing jing is medium size...not small....Gal next door look.

:)

kukubird88
26-09-2009, 02:40 AM
GUYS im going down sat afternoon... may i noe the rate for small rm 3 ppl and the gers can sit on lap le ma ??? or strict ??? or can hanky panky all the way ?? and afternoon timing they will come wat time de ???

arpeggi
26-09-2009, 08:32 AM
GUYS im going down sat afternoon... may i noe the rate for small rm 3 ppl and the gers can sit on lap le ma ??? or strict ??? or can hanky panky all the way ?? and afternoon timing they will come wat time de ???

If I am not wrong, the small room is around 100 bucks shared by 3 people.. then + the waitress 10 dollars tip loh.. so total is 110. :p

Sex-4-Life
26-09-2009, 09:16 AM
For sat/sun noon, small room is $100 for 2 jugs beer only and small room can sit max 3 guys only.

kukubird88
26-09-2009, 10:30 AM
HI GUYS ! do they still sit on ur lap as before ???? or change liao ?

Fatjumbo
26-09-2009, 11:57 AM
HI GUYS ! do they still sit on ur lap as before ???? or change liao ?

Of cos sit on lap...etc etc etc ....still as happening, no need to elaborate further right bro ?? :p

Thanks Bro Arpeggi for the upping.

kukubird88
26-09-2009, 01:20 PM
hmm thx bro. im going down wif 5 fwen tonite. wondering total of 6 person getting medium rm is possible and i forget the rate le .. may i noe wat is the sat nite medium rm rate ??? and if open bottle can keep there for free rm nxt time ? hehe sry for my noobness bros.

Crobot
26-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Hi gentlemen, just when yesterday and sat with.. I forgot her name, but if u are familiar with Taiwan media, Da S my godness looks just like her! She got very small hands, very nice girl. anyone sat with her before?

sexrookie
26-09-2009, 02:05 PM
hmm thx bro. Im going down wif 5 fwen tonite. Wondering total of 6 person getting medium rm is possible and i forget the rate le .. May i noe wat is the sat nite medium rm rate ??? And if open bottle can keep there for free rm nxt time ? Hehe sry for my noobness bros.

big room

:d

Dukth
26-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Went down BS Ktv last thursday with a buddy of mine,took leave as been working pretty hard,first time there,and wow what a way to destress.

Should have read this thread more before going down though,so just tot I would add my exp here for those guys first time cheong this kind of place haha

First thing go in,order jug of beer,waitress warn us,get ready,the girls are very aggressive. I tot I was prepared liao,at first seemed ok,one girl(i think bao bao) come in immed jump on me,i didnt reject cos she not bad to me.
Then we get attacked by 12 girls! And i sit nearest the door so they all attack me first! I couldnt breath with all the neh nehs in my face! Syioks at first but pain later!

After very long fight and push some away,finally managed to settle down,my buddy helped me a lot cos I cannot speak much hua yi so he kept shouting at them for me haha. Ended up I had 8 girls! Next time I will really be very firm and keep the hands to my chest haha. After the initial rush,still get ambush once in a while. I was wrestling with girls twice,even carry them dump on floor they come right up and jump on me again. (My fren told me next time i should just say no and try not to touch at all,just firmly tell them you dont want and wont give them tips even if they do,will this work better?)

But ok ba,most of the girls that i had I liked,was my type(i like older girls with decent boobs). A few very good gfe (Ivy-good frenching skillz,Cindy-very mischevious,Xiao Qiao-had my favourite pink nipples and areolas,Xiao Yue(?)-also very friendly and mischevious),also kena ketuk by a few girls come in once or twice only then come back at end ask for tips. Bao Bao,Tian Tian also had very good figures. Some can hanky panky,some cannot,depends on the girl and her chem with you i think. =)

at one point had 2 girls sucking on my nips,was in heaven for a while,a lot of them had hands in my pants,didnt think i was in the mood to shoot weapon but one managed to get my weapon oiled and firing hahaha

Overall,I loved going there and definitely planning to go back again,hopefully learn my lesson liao and will have a better exp next time.

Damage was $110 for 2 jugs of beer+fruits+snacks+towels,gst,svc chg.
$10 give waitress(she was very nice,helped me a lot with the gals since I dont speak much mandarin)
$20 per girl. (I had 8 at the end hahaha)

Just wanted to share my story here since I am damn happy,and thank all the bros for all the advices they posted previously here.

I feel so destressed now! hahaha

AH_ken
27-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Went down BS todae afternoon with SBF members.. initially got medium room which was too small for 9 ppl to squeeze in.. so we opt to change to VIP room to cater to a big group like us.... My 1st gal was Naizi.. overall a bit of milf look but sae she 25....haha...hard to believe.. she saes she is 36C boobs and her booobs are real and sae that some gals boob are fake if it is too hard or wat.. she seems likes boobs analyser expert...haha... overall attitude and service was SOP.. fondling her breasts and nipple licking... didnt realli excite my didi and fingering was not allowed....

The 2nd. gal i sat wif Miko... this girl is realli a gem... realli knoes to make guys happy wif her frenching and her nipple licking... tis is the 2nd time i sat wif her since i left BS halfway afternoon last time to meet my oc...haha.. her face and naughtiness can realli make my didi stand... fingering allowed and i will definetely find her again...haha...

The last gal which came in was xiao qi who was same age as me... i didnt want to sit wif her as i wanted to stop at 2.. but she forcefully attacked me wif her lap sitting and wild tongue locking.. haha.. i was subdued by her in the end.. can sae she is experienced in this area and she jus came back from china recently... attiude and service is good with her complimenting me and her nipple licking skills is superb which she realli lick u till yiu feel u are in heaven.. Fingered her and she unzip my pants and shake my didi.. some light moaning can be heard form her and all the bros were like watching an live show of erotic sensual actions...haha... overall damage was good but lucky my didi can dong cos i had beer last nite.. cos she realli shake me fast and hard...haha...will definitely find her again...
Personally i like syts and saw tis xiaoxuan and another cute gal which my other bros was sitting.. will try them nxt time...

Overall Damage : 3 gals - $60 + 30 room charge per pax -- 9 persons
RTBS:Yes.. when my vitamin M recover nxt mth..

Bros, up me if u find my fr interesting...kindly do not zap me..thxs

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
27-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Went down BS todae afternoon with SBF members..

Nice to meet you bro...can see that you indeed have fun lor, shirt also unbutton all the way liao :D
Catch up soon if possible..

AH_ken
27-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Nice to meet you bro...can see that you indeed have fun lor, shirt also unbutton all the way liao :D
Catch up soon if possible..

Sure bro.. it wass nice chionging wif u guys..... Thanks Bro barry and Bro fatjumbo for upping me!! :)

Fatjumbo
27-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Sure bro.. it wass nice chionging wif u guys..... Thanks Bro barry and Bro fatjumbo for upping me!! :)

No worries....catch up again soon. Happy sunday :p

best123
27-09-2009, 05:54 PM
when's the next SBF gathering? have not been to BS/NSH for long time liao...

arpeggi
27-09-2009, 08:19 PM
There's this new girl.. called meng meng 梦梦 or something, please do take care of her guys.. some of you all know why I posted this.. but regardless of what was the reason, she's new and she's only 18 years old so.. don't do things that make her regret working there. :)

Thanks!

Fishcer
27-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Just a thought...the gals who go there and work, they know what they're gettg into...if they want to survive there, they have to adapt to the environment. I dunno what or why u posted this, and i dunno who she is, but if u really want to help her, dun think u shld b tellg pple not to do this or that. If she can't do anything, then she shld 4get abt workg there, and find othr places. Simple as dat. Writing such pleas for help will only b detrimental for her in the future. Up to u to accept this or not.

Reckoner
27-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Visited BS for the first time yesterday night. The girls working there were all very enthusiastic, like they never see men before when you first go in the room.. hehe. But all these changes after they confirmed your 20 dollars.. lol.

Anyway, there's this particular girl by the name of Wei Wei i think.. the waitress say she quite new. A friend of mine sat her and starting she can't play one.. later my friend kc her until gao gao, she start to become very playful! :p

Just a thought...the gals who go there and work, they know what they're gettg into...if they want to survive there, they have to adapt to the environment. I dunno what or why u posted this, and i dunno who she is, but if u really want to help her, dun think u shld b tellg pple not to do this or that. If she can't do anything, then she shld 4get abt workg there, and find othr places. Simple as dat. Writing such pleas for help will only b detrimental for her in the future. Up to u to accept this or not.

Well said bro.

I sat with meng meng last night. she told me is some guy who frequents BS brought her into BS one.. and that guy taught her a lot of stuff on how to collect tips, look for customer etc. So i presume must be bro arpeggi, since he is asking people to look after her, and there is this "secret" that he mentioned that some of the people here know. Also, I was researching on BS a few days ago and saw arpeggi asking people for tips a few pages back, and he is asking people on how to bring girls into BS.. so i am 70% sure it's him.. ;)

If what I said is true, I think bro arpeggi need to teach her summore sia... she butterfly damm long loh.. make me wait until i have to sing song to kill boredom.. hehe.

Overall, will return to this place again as the room were not that expensive, girls were playable (my friend kena HJ in room. LOL!).

Cheers!