Any1 for evenin kopi/dinner? :)

binbin81
08-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Any1 for evenin kopi/dinner? :)

although retired, but still active hor you :P

Fishcer
08-02-2009, 05:49 PM
although retired, but still active hor you :P

Retire is retire...but still ok to go for kopi/dinner there mah...go there c c gals also can wat...or else if i m in mountain, n got new stock come, how i know?? kekeke.... :p

So bro u on for kopi ah??? lol...:D

sotong hand
08-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Haven't seen apple for awhile now, but joey is.

problem is Joey don't really work at fix shift. So bumping into her is like buying 4D, but i must say she's really good. Anyone onzz her yet?

arpeggi
08-02-2009, 09:11 PM
problem is Joey don't really work at fix shift. So bumping into her is like buying 4D, but i must say she's really good. Anyone onzz her yet?

In that case, I must be really lucky. :D because everytime I am there, I saw her. :p

Well, she once did a very sexy lapdance on me with shi xinhui's cong taipei dao beijing, other than that, I don't think she's very playable. ;)

arpeggi
08-02-2009, 09:39 PM
lolz. someone very humble leh. :D u sing song very nice. hahaz.

peggi u die den i also die le leh. hahaz. we still young dont anyhow say die. retire. hahaz.

both of you all sing not bad. :p

alwayseatout
08-02-2009, 11:33 PM
Nice catching up today for noon and evening sessions with you, bro zackymail, bro sexymountain, bro alwayseatout and bro fischer.

Happy weekend,

Jumbo :p

Nice catching up and meeting yesterday session with you, zackymail, sexymountain and arpeggi!

Left early so missed Fischer back from mountain liao... :p

horny7878
09-02-2009, 03:27 AM

Have to admit that Joey is one hot babe with an attitude. Cant seems to up her yet.

Any brother has been successful?

johnnyken
09-02-2009, 06:48 AM
hey bros! IS Apple and Joey still around?

Yes, apple and joey still around, saw apply last week. apple is back to work this week only.

johnnyken
09-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Noon I go off early u join in much later ....replace my warm seat mah...ke ke ke.

Pai sei Pai sei......last night last min change venue to nearby supper but my mobile in silent mode...so never feel vibration....next time sure to set vibration to Max level...hahaha :D

Your singing so powerful ...even my 2 friends also full of praise for you.
So no need to retire the mountain lah.

Happy sunday

Jumbo

Hi Bro Fatjumbo, you very active in BS, how was last sat cheong at BS?

johnnyken
09-02-2009, 06:51 AM
Have to admit that Joey is one hot babe with an attitude. Cant seems to up her yet.

Any brother has been successful?

No, but kaki had asked before, can up one lah if you ask. market rate lah.

binbin81
09-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Retire is retire...but still ok to go for kopi/dinner there mah...go there c c gals also can wat...or else if i m in mountain, n got new stock come, how i know?? kekeke.... :p

So bro u on for kopi ah??? lol...:D

sorry for the late reply. been busy lately, normally not free for kopi session. :)

chiongster87
09-02-2009, 12:44 PM

Is this Joey = 祖儿?
she is not new at BS, she told me 2007 she already at BS.
if Joey = 祖儿,then i did up her once around Apr 2008. under market rate.

n733
09-02-2009, 01:23 PM
wah....all retire........so my ph should be quiet....:D

Steadyman1
09-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Wow Kiko in love with you liao....keep PM you. :confused:

Mai hor !!! Siam Bua Hu..... Bua Steady a lang mai pak kar hor.

Busy with ECA mah......

ECA is our time now is call CCA. ;)

Anyway me singing is 普通普通 only lor...just sounds slightly better than 杀鸡 sound...

Wah Say! Still better than me. Jumbo has been tolerating my 杀鸡 sound and must have thank goodness I'm not around.

Nice catching up and meeting yesterday session with you, zackymail, sexymountain and arpeggi!

Happening too during weekend??

Fishcer
09-02-2009, 03:49 PM
wah....all retire........so my ph should be quiet....:D

Dun say u liao...retire or no retire....ur ph will b quiet...call u zillion times also no use...no fren liao :(:mad:

Fishcer
09-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Wah Say! Still better than me. Jumbo has been tolerating my 杀鸡 sound and must have thank goodness I'm not around.

Hmmm...how can u say dat? U haven't hear my 杀鸡 b4 yet leh... :p

horny7878
09-02-2009, 07:07 PM

So your kaki successful?

johnnyken
09-02-2009, 07:14 PM
So your kaki successful?

Joey can go but my kakis just asked but never go, testing only.

johnnyken
09-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Is this Joey = 祖儿?

Joey is not the same as that 祖儿, different gal.

johnnyken
09-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Is this Joey = 祖儿?

Bro, how is that Joey? Worth the price to UP her?

Steadyman1
09-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Hmmm...how can u say dat? U haven't hear my 杀鸡 b4 yet leh... :p

From written already better than hearing...
"me singing is 普通普通 only lor...just sounds slightly better than 杀鸡 sound"

Agreed?? hahaha :D

besafe
09-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Dear Brothers,
How is the stock at BS?
Thanks.

Fatjumbo
09-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Hi Bro Fatjumbo, you very active in BS, how was last sat cheong at BS?

It was darn good....u missed the most powerful show for the night...ke ke ke.:D

Free for kopi ?? Call me and Fischer. You know our numbers. We'll be down in no time..... hee hee hee. :D

Fatjumbo
09-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Mai hor !!! Siam Bua Hu..... Bua Steady a lang mai pak kar hor. ECA is our time now is call CCA. ;) Wah Say! Still better than me. Jumbo has been tolerating my 杀鸡 sound and must have thank goodness I'm not around.

Haha...no wonder he keep chanting steadyman steadyman steadyman....how yr ears itchy or not ?? hahaha.

You where got 杀鸡 voice?? You put our kakis in the room to shame and bury our heads into the pit holes. Ke Ke ke.....Bro Fischer also very the humble lol !!!

:p

accurate FR
09-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Is this Joey = 祖儿?

u r lucky. she dun go hotel with customers shortly after apr 08 as she start have a bf.. tats y i unable to go with her. every time ask her she reject despite offer $200 which is even above market rate for hot plates eg xue er

horny7878
09-02-2009, 10:49 PM
u r lucky. she dun go hotel with customers shortly after apr 08 as she start have a bf.. tats y i unable to go with her. every time ask her she reject despite offer $200 which is even above market rate for hot plates eg xue er

Heard she broke up with her bf now... that means we have chance... haha

horny7878
09-02-2009, 10:52 PM

btw.... think there is a few Joey or Zhu er around right???

Are we all refering to the same gal?

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 01:01 AM
It was darn good....u missed the most powerful show for the night...ke ke ke.:D

Free for kopi ?? Call me and Fischer. You know our numbers. We'll be down in no time..... hee hee hee. :D

Hmmm....i think very soon i will disappear from BS le....m seriously considering changing base camp liao... lol :D

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 01:02 AM
From written already better than hearing...
"me singing is 普通普通 only lor...just sounds slightly better than 杀鸡 sound"

Agreed?? hahaha :D

Sigh...u say like dat, i 没话说了.....:p

icecum
10-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Still so active on BS thread ar...........heehee Wed want to eat steamboat togethere with one of my Gd Bro......? Place u name it time i name it heehee

Hmmm....i think very soon i will disappear from BS le....m seriously considering changing base camp liao... lol :D

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 01:10 AM
Still so active on BS thread ar...........heehee Wed want to eat steamboat togethere with one of my Gd Bro......? Place u name it time i name it heehee

Wah....where did u appear from...u already on the missing person's list liao...kekeke :D

Steamboat i think i cannot....these next few days must go hibernate, store ammo....:D

icecum
10-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Where Got MIA why so many ppl said i MIA just that low Profile only ma.... Store Ammo nothing to do with eat steamboat le.... :(

Wah....where did u appear from...u already on the missing person's list liao...kekeke :D

Steamboat i think i cannot....these next few days must go hibernate, store ammo....:D

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 01:16 AM
Where Got MIA why so many ppl said i MIA just that low Profile only ma.... Store Ammo nothing to do with eat steamboat le.... :(

Lol....me storing alot of types of ammo....gonna shift camp liao....so need to rethink n redo all the strategies, tactics, SOP, etc etc...lol...:p

But anyway, really will b quite bz....will update u on Wed noon ok? But chances very slim...

Ur low profile machiam like MIA lor...:p

icecum
10-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Ok u update me again lor..... me into semi-retired liao..... ;) and also under Invisible Mode lor

Lol....me storing alot of types of ammo....gonna shift camp liao....so need to rethink n redo all the strategies, tactics, SOP, etc etc...lol...:p

But anyway, really will b quite bz....will update u on Wed noon ok? But chances very slim...

Ur low profile machiam like MIA lor...:p

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 01:22 AM
Ok u update me again lor..... me into semi-retired liao..... ;)

Ok...semi-retired? How come nowdays evry1 retiring sia....lol :D

sotong hand
10-02-2009, 01:36 AM
yup! joey has attitude and i dig it. Glad to know Apple is back too. Guess i'm going to BS really soon.

sotong hand
10-02-2009, 01:39 AM
and yes JOey just broken up recently and it seems to be good news for us cuz she already ask me to bring her to the love nest. i simply resist her lap dance that night. Would have onzz her if i'm free that night. Too bad.

horny7878
10-02-2009, 02:05 AM
and yes JOey just broken up recently and it seems to be good news for us cuz she already ask me to bring her to the love nest. i simply resist her lap dance that night. Would have onzz her if i'm free that night. Too bad.

There seems to be 2 Joey and both just broke up with bf... haha... which one is it?

n733
10-02-2009, 02:35 AM
wow.....u guys are really good....gals bk wif bf u guys also got intel......:eek:

johnnyken
10-02-2009, 06:07 AM
yup! joey has attitude and i dig it. Glad to know Apple is back too. Guess i'm going to BS really soon.

Apple told me she be back this week at BS. Try your luck or call her before you go down

johnnyken
10-02-2009, 06:11 AM
btw.... think there is a few Joey or Zhu er around right???

Are we all refering to the same gal?

There is only one Joey and one Zhu Er. Joey is the syt and Zhu Er is the slight mature one who has the cfm face lah.

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Me dun even know who is Joey, Zhuer, Apple...:D

binbin81
10-02-2009, 09:18 AM
All these zhu er , joey and Xue er making me confuse la.
Better to see it with own eyes and experience by sitting is the best way to know them well. :D

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Better to see it with own eyes and experience by sitting is the best way to know them well. :D

Yes, pls do so Sir....then post ur FR here for me to read...since it will b long long time b4 i go there again :D

binbin81
10-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Yes, pls do so Sir....then post ur FR here for me to read...since it will b long long time b4 i go there again :D

Post FR also no use, they are not here for long.
By the time you down mountain, They are back in their high mountain in PRC liao :rolleyes:

WOOHOO
10-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Me dun even know who is Joey, Zhuer, Apple...:D

you really dunno meh? wahahhahaha oh i miss zhuer sia almost forgot about her le kekekekeke

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Post FR also no use, they are not here for long.
By the time you down mountain, They are back in their high mountain in PRC liao :rolleyes:

Bor pian...if not here already then lan lan...anyway, always will have flower come down from the PRC mountain 1...so no worries...me just wanna read the FRs n fantasise...lol

you really dunno meh? wahahhahaha oh i miss zhuer sia almost forgot about her le kekekekeke

I really dunno mah....me not as regular n laojiao as u lor :D

WOOHOO
10-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Bor pian...if not here already then lan lan...anyway, always will have flower come down from the PRC mountain 1...so no worries...me just wanna read the FRs n fantasise...lol

I really dunno mah....me not as regular n laojiao as u lor :D

no need to wait for flower to come down you never hear before meh roadside wild flower more beautiful and pretty

err....bro me no regular la the regulars are the ppl who always post here anyway me laojiao I agree i really have a jin eh jin lao eh lanjiao ;):D

Fatjumbo
10-02-2009, 10:26 AM

Wow sure bor...u shift camp ....then we lost a Lao Jiao ...to follow. Sorry, last night miss you by half an hour. Why so back hibernate so early ? Glad to meet up bro n733 and his bros.

Kopi time....call me hor ? Fri ..new joint still on bor ? :D

WOOHOO
10-02-2009, 10:38 AM
wah wah retire from BS but chiong other new joint?? wahahahahha seems like your mountain trip is like a DN thingy ya

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Wow sure bor...u shift camp ....then we lost a Lao Jiao ...to follow. Sorry, last night miss you by half an hour. Why so back hibernate so early ? Glad to meet up bro n733 and his bros.

Kopi time....call me hor ? Fri ..new joint still on bor ? :D

Wah...where got lose Lao Jiao...still got sooo many ard...no prob abt last nite...i was tired mah...plus needed to drop by somewhere for a short while...:p

Kopi time is no problem 1, but may shift base for kopi also liao...:p

Anyway, new joint still on...will try to see who wanna go...u c whether ur fellow bros wanna go or not...but i must say 1st hor, no obligations on u guys part, if the stk there not up 2 ur standard, cannot blame me hor...me just wanna change environment for awhile...:p

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 11:43 AM
wah wah retire from BS but chiong other new joint?? wahahahahha seems like your mountain trip is like a DN thingy ya

DN thingy??? Me is no study books man, dunno wat does dat mean leh...but anyway, me mountain trip is real 1, just dat the road up the mountain pass by another joint, so stop there rest mah...walk up mountain very tiring 1 leh...:D

WOOHOO
10-02-2009, 12:13 PM
DN thingy??? Me is no study books man, dunno wat does dat mean leh...but anyway, me mountain trip is real 1, just dat the road up the mountain pass by another joint, so stop there rest mah...walk up mountain very tiring 1 leh...:D

maybe yor mountain trip may last only 2DAY 3NIGHTS only need a rest must go new joint meh? Bored with the old ones already? kekeke

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 12:17 PM
maybe yor mountain trip may last only 2DAY 3NIGHTS only need a rest must go new joint meh? Bored with the old ones already? kekeke

Honestly speaking...really quite bored with the stk there le...same old faces day in day out...nowdays go BS cos kakis all wanna go BS, so i tag along...given a choice, i wld wanna find some new places to go n try out...u also know lah, playability not important to me 1 mah, so got alot of places i can go 1...kekeke...:D

WOOHOO
10-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Honestly speaking...really quite bored with the stk there le...same old faces day in day out...nowdays go BS cos kakis all wanna go BS, so i tag along...given a choice, i wld wanna find some new places to go n try out...u also know lah, playability not important to me 1 mah, so got alot of places i can go 1...kekeke...:D

yes sir what you said is true!! same old faces even after a year!! wwahahhaha!
so you next hunting ground is....??

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 12:35 PM
yes sir what you said is true!! same old faces even after a year!! wwahahhaha!
so you next hunting ground is....??

If i tell u, u will have to go with me le....so u still dare/want to know??? :D

binbin81
10-02-2009, 01:37 PM

Stay on the mountain and fantasy is a waste of time.
Action speak louder than words bro.
Go go go!!! down mountain soon!

WOOHOO
10-02-2009, 01:41 PM
If i tell u, u will have to go with me le....so u still dare/want to know??? :D

err... they got kopi there? :D

Fishcer
10-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Stay on the mountain and fantasy is a waste of time.
Action speak louder than words bro.
Go go go!!! down mountain soon!

Lol...okok...down mountain le...but now take a different turn at the junction...not taking the BS road liao :p

err... they got kopi there? :D

Got...air-conditioned some more lol :D

jaynick
10-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Honestly speaking...really quite bored with the stk there le...same old faces day in day out...

Feel the same, same faces everytime. See until sian

bangbangben
11-02-2009, 12:08 AM
anyone packet Li Li?? The long hair woman... got this OL and can become those sporty sporty look one...

cbz.. quote me 150 sia...
!@#$%

johnnyken
11-02-2009, 05:57 AM

Bro,

It not confusing lah. One is Joey (english spelling) and the other gal is Zhu-Er (chinese word). Joey is syt lah while Zhu er slightly older and mature look. Used to work in dynasty/armani as according to Zhu er lah.

johnnyken
11-02-2009, 06:00 AM

Bro Fishcer,

Quite true also, not much new stock these days but good is budget cheong lah

Fatjumbo
11-02-2009, 07:09 AM
Wah...where got lose Lao Jiao...still got sooo many ard...no prob abt last nite...i was tired mah...plus needed to drop by somewhere for a short while...:p

Anyway, new joint still on...will try to see who wanna go...u c whether ur fellow bros wanna go or not...but i must say 1st hor, no obligations on u guys part, if the stk there not up 2 ur standard, cannot blame me hor...me just wanna change environment for awhile...:p

No problem lah ...any joint also same...cos I TPK mah !!! Maybe my terms and condition ought to be changed huh ??

jumbo :D

kiko
11-02-2009, 07:13 AM
Bro jumbo: Next time we cheong, i hope to see bro alwayseekout again. I miss him bro, have not seen him since Jan 09 already . And who is bro mountain u talking about, hope to drink with him too bro page him!:D

Fatjumbo
11-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Bro jumbo: Next time we cheong, i hope to see bro alwayseekout again. I miss him bro, have not seen him since Jan 09 already . And who is bro mountain u talking about, hope to drink with him too bro page him!:D

You .ah..better settle some things first before you want to jio us leh...bro. Wait u accumulate up more then not too good you know.

Bro mountain is already waiting for you long long time and your Free one jug !! :D

kiko
11-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Ya , i know what u mean , i already said i will pass to u , when we next cheong , u tell bro alwayseekout that i miss him, hope to see him soon!:D

horny7878
11-02-2009, 08:08 AM
Bro,

It not confusing lah. One is Joey (english spelling) and the other gal is Zhu-Er (chinese word). Joey is syt lah while Zhu er slightly older and mature look. Used to work in dynasty/armani as according to Zhu er lah.

The Joey I know not that young anymore also leh

Think around 25-26 this year. would not consider SYT.

Fatjumbo
11-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Ya , i know what u mean , i already said i will pass to u , when we next cheong , u tell bro alwayseekout that i miss him, hope to see him soon!:D

Haha....don say u miss him....wait we all think you guys are gays. which I think he will not be too impressed lol . :p

binbin81
11-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Lol...okok...down mountain le...but now take a different turn at the junction...not taking the BS road liao :p

where ah,,, armani is it?

Fishcer
11-02-2009, 09:29 AM
where ah,,, armani is it?

Nope...will drop u a pm...:)

Fishcer
11-02-2009, 09:36 AM
No problem lah ...any joint also same...cos I TPK mah !!! Maybe my terms and condition ought to be changed huh ??

jumbo :D

Lol...yes...i think absolutely shld change...me thinks u too lenient liao :p

Anyway, heard from Bro N733 dat u gg to mobilise ur whole kampung this friday ah...who u jio liao? Pls leave out some1 hor...in case the some1 ask u or jio u, pls do not tell the some1 anything...:p

Fatjumbo
11-02-2009, 11:56 AM

Anyway, heard from Bro N733 dat u gg to mobilise ur whole kampung this friday ah...who u jio liao? Pls leave out some1 hor...in case the some1 ask u or jio u, pls do not tell the some1 anything...:p

Hahaha...no lah, where got mobilise whole kampung .....I know I would not jio some1. ke ke ke :D

johnnyken
11-02-2009, 07:51 PM
The Joey I know not that young anymore also leh

Think around 25-26 this year. would not consider SYT.

Yah joey is around 25-26 but her look still quite sweet sweet lah.

johnnyken
11-02-2009, 07:53 PM
anyone packet Li Li?? The long hair woman... got this OL and can become those sporty sporty look one...

!@#$%

Bro, these days, the rates seem to be 150 at BS, try bring it down and negotiate lah. I have not bao Li Li before. Anyone try a gal by the name of Xiao Mi?

johnnyken
11-02-2009, 07:57 PM
How is the stock level at BS this week?

juillet
11-02-2009, 08:39 PM
there used to have a tall, sexy gal call Miao Miao right? Where is she? Sat with me once.... and she is hot! Wonder can tabao? Anyone manage to tabao her?:D:D

Why nobody reply? Or i make a mistake? Really miss her......:D

johnnyken
11-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Why nobody reply? Or i make a mistake? Really miss her......:D

is it Mao Mao? If she is Mao Mao, she not at BS anymore, now at SG or New Shanghai.

Steadyman1
12-02-2009, 09:50 AM

Hahaha...no lah, where got mobilise whole kampung .....I know I would not jio some1. ke ke ke :D

Friday?? Can not leh... mid next week still around??

Haha....don say u miss him....wait we all think you guys are gays. which I think he will not be too impressed lol . :p

"Po Lei - Glass" better siam...

Fatjumbo
12-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Friday?? Can not leh... mid next week still around??

hahaha, ok I go bio new joint first. Mid week holiday trip. Rest of week free to cheong or la kopi bro.

Long time no see man, "Huo Guo" together when ?

Jumbo :p

n733
12-02-2009, 12:11 PM

shift base for coffee dont want lar......air-con place we cant smoke inside.:cool:

n733
12-02-2009, 12:13 PM

master i chk for u liao...all not your type... :D

n733
12-02-2009, 12:14 PM

gays spotted!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Fishcer
12-02-2009, 12:18 PM
shift base for coffee dont want lar......air-con place we cant smoke inside.:cool:

Knn....2day u soo free ah?? Soo early wake up ah?? :p

suaveguy28
12-02-2009, 01:30 PM
how is everyone... away on holiday just came back and too many pages to read for an old man like me.:D

Optimus_Prime
12-02-2009, 05:03 PM
how is everyone... away on holiday just came back and too many pages to read for an old man like me.:D

old man like you should be RETIRED..... shoo shoo :D

hmmmm... wonder if your Best Bonk: 小雪-PRC(2006) is the same 小雪 I know 3 yrs ago.

Steadyman1
12-02-2009, 06:46 PM
how is everyone... away on holiday just came back and too many pages to read for an old man like me.

I know your bird day coming soon liao, no need keep reminding old lah...:p:D

old man like you should be RETIRED..... shoo shoo :D

hmmmm... wonder if your Best Bonk: 小雪-PRC(2006) is the same 小雪 I know 3 yrs ago.

Shouldn't it be rephrased as Shoo Shoo old bird.... hahahahahaha :D

juillet
12-02-2009, 07:01 PM
is it Mao Mao? If she is Mao Mao, she not at BS anymore, now at SG or New Shanghai.

I think is Miao Miao not Mao Mao. Miao Miao is tall, long hair, fair, busty, hot and sexy.......:D:D Nobody see her before??

n733
12-02-2009, 09:11 PM
I think is Miao Miao not Mao Mao. Miao Miao is tall, long hair, fair, busty, hot and sexy.......:D:D Nobody see her before??

if she so hot then u should asked for num....dont ask your loss.:rolleyes:

Fishcer
12-02-2009, 09:28 PM
if she so hot then u should asked for num....dont ask your loss.:rolleyes:

Yes....just like me got a very heavy loss at BS...sigh....:(

n733
12-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Yes....just like me got a very heavy loss at BS...sigh....:(

ermmmm....who u refering to?:confused:

Fishcer
12-02-2009, 10:22 PM
ermmmm....who u refering to?:confused:

不要在提了。。。我的医院。。。:p

kiko
12-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Bro Fishcer: how re u , your throat feeling better, recovered already ?

Fishcer
12-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Bro Fishcer: how re u , your throat feeling better, recovered already ?

As long as u dun disturb me, dun post abt me, dun use my nick in ur posts, stay away from me, dun pm me, dun associate urself with me....i will b ok...

kiko
12-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Bro Fishcer: I am concerned about you, u are my brother. That day i very happy cheong with you and N733 and also my Big brother jumbo. Bro Fishcer, u just recovered, u go cheong , dont drink beer , just drink tea, drink too much beer no good for health. Bro , drink more water and eat more fruits!

Fishcer
12-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Bro Fishcer: I am concerned about you, u are my brother. That day i very happy cheong with you and N733 and also my Big brother jumbo. Bro Fishcer, u just recovered, u go cheong , dont drink beer , just drink tea, drink too much beer no good for health. Bro , drink more water and eat more fruits!

Correction...i m NOT ur brother...never was, never will be...u r just some1 to share the bill to make it cheaper...i have never viewed u as a brother, not a cheong kaki also, just some1 to lighten the bill...so pls wake up ur idea...but now i think, even if the bill is a few dollars more expensive, i also dun mind...i think few dollars is a small price to pay for peace of mind...

cumshot4u
12-02-2009, 10:47 PM
bro fishcer: I am concerned about you, u are my brother. That day i very happy cheong with you and n733 and also my big brother jumbo. Bro fishcer, u just recovered, u go cheong , dont drink beer , just drink tea, drink too much beer no good for health. Bro , drink more water and eat more fruits!

真他妈的虚伪。
猫哭老鼠假慈悲。

kiko
12-02-2009, 10:48 PM
So bro Fishcer: what do u think of bro jumbo. He's really a nice guy. I really like cheong with him. How nice will it be if i have a real brother like jumbo. He takes good care of me. Sometimes i dont get to see him 3 weeks to a month, i do miss bro jumbo!

cumshot4u
12-02-2009, 10:56 PM
So bro Fishcer: what do u think of bro jumbo. He's really a nice guy. I really like cheong with him. How nice will it be if i have a real brother like jumbo. He takes good care of me. Sometimes i dont get to see him 3 weeks to a month, i do miss bro jumbo!

Next time when u see him, remember to suck his cock and swallow all his cums or better still, go for bukkake. Just like the Japanese AV gals. :D

kiko
12-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Bro Jumbo: I really missed the days when we cheong together with bro diehard and bro alwayseekout. How time flies, Bro jumbo try to jio bro diehard out, after he book out on sat. We go next month bro, hope we can cheong like last time again , bro jumbo, bring back the old days yeah !:rolleyes:

rebeldevil
13-02-2009, 12:24 AM
roflmao...kiko really dunno wat 2 say abt u except u not a salesman machiam is wasted man...:D

bro fischer u not gd lah, ur heartlessness has caused other bros 2b dragged in2 d pits. must 牺牲小我 mah keke..

anyway know dat a non-playable but can drink like nobody's biz gal has returned 2 our shores n prolly bs. been sometime since i visited tis joint, but will b there tmr evening. need 2 book d big big rm coz many bros. sbf bros who will b there as well do drop by 4 a toast! ummm sorry kiko dat does not incl u:p

n733
13-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Correction...i m NOT ur brother...never was, never will be...u r just some1 to share the bill to make it cheaper...i have never viewed u as a brother, not a cheong kaki also, just some1 to lighten the bill...so pls wake up ur idea...but now i think, even if the bill is a few dollars more expensive, i also dun mind...i think few dollars is a small price to pay for peace of mind...

omg!gaylord!lol.......:D

Fishcer
13-02-2009, 12:55 AM
omg!gaylord!lol.......:D

Knn...if i gaylord, then wat r u...:p

hyunjin
13-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Finally got the chance to go BS happy hour! Its really exactly what i have been told. The number of gals in SH cannot be compare with the ones in HH. We didn really got the chance to sing the songs as me and bros are busying rejecting and of course....TNN:D Gals that we took that are worth mentioning are DING DING and XIN XIN. Me and my bro took them out for "Dinner". $100 for 1 shot w/o tips. I took XIN XIN. Hmm everything is good face,figure and attitude. Just that her breast....I leave for you guys to find out bah:o

tomcat007
13-02-2009, 02:02 AM
Hi folks....

Was at BS today for HH and would like to "warn" all folks... If you want playable gal, please...please...please... AVOID JIA JIA!!! She's about 1.6m and has shoulder length hair. She wears a necklace with 2 rings. As for looks, I would grade her about 6 and I'm not being strict at all.

Since visiting BS starting last year Oct (I think), I have never been so disgraced before! This Jia Jia cannot play at all... Just come in and all the while just sit beside and only expect to talk and sing song only. She even has the gall to slap my wrist when I tried to touch her. Plus, she can still show black face when I gave her tips (my standard rate, $20) at 5:30pm! I have had "bad girls" before, but none as lousy as this Jia Jia. Really spoil my mood when I think of her.

However, I did have great time with 3 other girls that I sat with (Yang Yang - late 20s/early 30s - being one of them).

Please... to ensure you have an enjoyable session at BS, AVOID JIA JIA.

An update on the stocks... like mentioned over the last few pages.... mostly gals who have been around. San San is back though and Da S is there too today. (But, however I tried, she just won't sit with me. :( ) And, today, the queue started forming at 1:30pm. Tomorrow being Friday, you guys might want to go early to queue to ensure you get your room.

n733
13-02-2009, 04:30 AM
Finally got the chance to go BS happy hour! Its really exactly what i have been told. The number of gals in SH cannot be compare with the ones in HH. We didn really got the chance to sing the songs as me and bros are busying rejecting and of course....TNN:D Gals that we took that are worth mentioning are DING DING and XIN XIN. Me and my bro took them out for "Dinner". $100 for 1 shot w/o tips. I took XIN XIN. Hmm everything is good face,figure and attitude. Just that her breast....I leave for you guys to find out bah:o

u mean xiao xin?breast A oni?...:D

Fatjumbo
13-02-2009, 10:00 AM

Wow Kiko....DON say like that leh.....until wait everyone thinks u are Freaking Gay KC with me....KNN. Me no gay ok !!! :D

You better miss your mei meis than me ok bro. They need you more than always associate me cheong with you. :(

Appreciate you think so highly of me...but thanks we keep things simple as bro Fischer mentioned. We cheong together is to reduce the total bill bro.

Jumbo

escx60
13-02-2009, 10:09 AM
New to this. What's the charges? Would like to go down and try. Also any good recommendations? Thanks

bonkalot
13-02-2009, 10:16 AM
How many Jia jia are there?
I went 2weeks ago and the jia jia i had was ok leh.
At least can pluck papaya.

hyunjin
13-02-2009, 10:42 AM
u mean xiao xin?breast A oni?...:D

Is xin xin wor. Hehe. Erm, dont want to bad mouth any gals. If got chance u examine bah...:D

Steadyman1
13-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Wow Kiko....DON say like that leh.....until wait everyone thinks u are Freaking Gay KC with me....KNN. Me no gay ok !!! :D

You better miss your mei meis than me ok bro. They need you more than always associate me cheong with you. :(

Appreciate you think so highly of me...but thanks we keep things simple as bro Fischer mentioned. We cheong together is to reduce the total bill bro.

Jumbo

You need to reduce bill one meh... :D

Steadyman1
13-02-2009, 11:08 AM
.. JIA JIA!!! She's about 1.6m and has shoulder length hair. She wears a necklace with 2 rings. As for looks, I would grade her about 6 and I'm not being strict at all.

An update on the stocks... like mentioned over the last few pages.... mostly gals who have been around. San San is back though and Da S is there too today. (But, however I tried, she just won't sit with me. :( ) And, today, the queue started forming at 1:30pm. Tomorrow being Friday, you guys might want to go early to queue to ensure you get your room.

Is this Jia Jia new? Few months did sat with one but still ok.

You referring to sit with San San or Da S? If Da S, you should know the rule right? ;)

suaveguy28
13-02-2009, 11:49 AM

You referring to sit with San San or Da S? If Da S, you should know the rule right? ;)

when bring me go???:D

bangbangben
13-02-2009, 01:30 PM

nbz...
CNY U never gib me ang bao!
I bring u go BS, u bao bao mei mei for me ok? :D

Optimus_Prime
13-02-2009, 02:08 PM

go on your Bird-Day la. how ?

but our taste too similar scare langa (rememeber...rememeber.... shit forgot her name liaoz)
.... but since your bird-day cuming. I will let you have 1st picks :D

PS : I will let you choose first from the 600-800 girls on parade if you are going CP with me in march... hee hee

binbin81
13-02-2009, 02:16 PM

but our taste too similar scare langa (rememeber...rememeber.... shit forgot her name liaoz)

PS : I will let you choose first from the 600-800 girls on parade if you are going CP with me in march... hee hee

wah liew bro, seems like you can be found anywhere in sbf :rolleyes:

bangbangben
13-02-2009, 02:50 PM
wah liew bro, seems like you can be found anywhere in sbf :rolleyes:

anywhere and "Everywhere"! :p

Steadyman1
13-02-2009, 03:16 PM

You can meh???

Steadyman1
13-02-2009, 03:19 PM
nbz...

You eligible to take meh??

bangbangben
13-02-2009, 05:06 PM
=x
u always wanna break my kang tao nia...

lolx...

suaveguy28
13-02-2009, 06:10 PM
nbz...
I bring u go BS, u bao bao mei mei for me ok? :D

i have never ask u bring me go leh... further more i heard u have RETIRED!!!:D

suaveguy28
13-02-2009, 06:11 PM
You can meh???

should be lah unless.... ;)

suaveguy28
13-02-2009, 06:12 PM

Ya the "Egg" story continue.... bwahahahaha

tomcat007
13-02-2009, 07:22 PM

I seems to recall she mentioning that she's here for a few weeks already. Other than BS, she goes to KTVs at Selegie (where SandBorge etc is).

Rule? What rule?? Only rule I go by is not to sit with girls who had sat with my cheong kakis before. "AEO" never explain any rule to me before leh...

Anyway, both San San and Da S not my type. I was just teasing Da S lah...

bangbangben
13-02-2009, 08:54 PM
i have never ask u bring me go leh... further more i heard u have RETIRED!!!:D

No choice.. u are shifu...
i follow u retire... but seems like shifu making a come back... :cool:

Fatjumbo
14-02-2009, 10:24 AM
You need to reduce bill one meh... :D

Hahaha.... with him to reduce bill, scare liao..... but with you hee hee hee......go is to increase lol.

:D

Fatjumbo
14-02-2009, 10:29 AM

She busty meh ?? Maybe my standard too high...must be like Nxx Nxx then Power !! The milkmaid of Bs.

shawnanderson
14-02-2009, 10:43 AM
who is this Da S? She chio?

Jan, I went, call for Da S cos heard about here from here. In the end, its an bao ya auntie (looks like in her 40s)...

l_march_2000
14-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Bros out there,

can anyone advise the HH rates for BS KTV?

phone no to book as well, Thanks.

Cheers

johnnyken
14-02-2009, 11:56 AM
She busty meh ?? Maybe my standard too high...must be like Nxx Nxx then Power !! The milkmaid of Bs.

Bro Fatjumbo,

Who is this miao miao? never heard of her leh. I thought we are talking about mao mao, leggy gal and chio also...

johnnyken
14-02-2009, 11:58 AM
who is this Da S? She chio?

Jan, I went, call for Da S cos heard about here from here. In the end, its an bao ya auntie (looks like in her 40s)...

So scary... 40 years old auntie in BS?

johnnyken
14-02-2009, 12:06 PM

HH stock is better than night time lah.

suaveguy28
14-02-2009, 12:15 PM
No choice.. u are shifu...
i follow u retire... but seems like shifu making a come back... :cool:

i ur shifu??? dont think so leh u all cheong ktv longer time than me liao... i just cheong very often after i know BS and the old good lovely playground which has gone for good....:(

after i got back office hour it has been ages since i last go BS.

Optimus_Prime
14-02-2009, 02:55 PM
i ur shifu??? dont think so leh u all cheong ktv longer time than me liao... i just cheong very often after i know BS and the old good lovely playground which has gone for good....:(

u king of those late night ktv sessions mah.... like that now-defunct ktv on top of People's park :p

SweetAdeline
14-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Wah ... My First Time Visiting this thread after a long span of time ....

The mountains may have shifted and the rivers dried up ... but Kiko .. your exactly the same ... never changed ...

Thank you ... Thank you for putting a smile to a face ...

God knows I needed the extra laugh when i got onto my office chair and saw all your posts ...

Please Don't ever stop posting ... without you I fear this world will become enveloped in depression and sorrow .. Pls continue enriching us with your superb philosophies and wierd theories ... everybody needs a good laugh every now and then ...

Fatjumbo
14-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Bro Fatjumbo,

Who is this miao miao? never heard of her leh. I thought we are talking about mao mao, leggy gal and chio also...

Yea I guess bros here are talking abt Mao Mao... She's Da S cousin but no longer venture in Bs. Now mostly in NSH or lately very frequent in SG.

Cheers

besafe
14-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Brother Fatjumbo,
May I enquire how is the stock at BS?
Thanks.

arpeggi
14-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Brother Fatjumbo,
Thanks.

very bad, ding ding & san san returned from china though.

oh and hi ding ding, if you're reading this (i know you are).

n733
14-02-2009, 08:14 PM

lol...u fatjumbo meh?ooopss forget u ang pai/movement chart of bs now...:D

Fishcer
14-02-2009, 11:53 PM

Wah...she reading u also know ah??? U r really King of BS liao :p

hidrochronic
15-02-2009, 01:12 AM
price for happy hour is like 100 for small room with 2 jar, 160 for big room cant remember how many jar, so medium room is something in between. hope this helps...=D

arpeggi
15-02-2009, 02:23 AM
lol...u fatjumbo meh?ooopss forget u ang pai/movement chart of bs now...:D

NO LA, happen to went in to look for a friend the other day and then saw them ma.

I want move over to Club Jade liao. :D

arpeggi
15-02-2009, 02:26 AM
Wah...she reading u also know ah??? U r really King of BS liao :p

She got tell me before ma, :p
jumbo then king of BS ley, not me.

Fishcer
15-02-2009, 02:56 AM
NO LA, happen to went in to look for a friend the other day and then saw them ma.

I want move over to Club Jade liao. :D

Hmmm....then u will bcome the King there, then must 照顾小弟我 leh...:D

binbin81
15-02-2009, 06:00 AM
u king of those late night ktv sessions mah.... like that now-defunct ktv on top of People's park :p

As long he don't now-defunct ktv below the People's park (basement 1) can liao.
Most importantly, he must be happy :D:D

Fatjumbo
15-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Brother Fatjumbo,
Thanks.

Quite a handful old gals returned after CNY celebration. San San definitely put on weight if u prefer her to be more Ba Ba ( meaty ). Ding Ding knows how to get online ?? wow... if she reading this, I miss u too Ding Ding...long time no see. Thought you will give me a chance to teach u some English ??? Yang Yang is back .....neh neh became firmer and bigger too...might have put on weight as well. But I like it !!! Eye Power also shiok

Fatjumbo
15-02-2009, 08:20 AM
She got tell me before ma, :p
jumbo then king of BS ley, not me.

Wow bro..thanks for seeing me so up leh...but I am not the King or prince Bs lol. The real King / Prince has been very quiet in this thread lately.... wonder if he really bz at work or doing IPPT.

wonderguy
15-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Was there on fri night after like 3 times going there was always full so end up going XSH.
Went during happy hr ard 5pm. FULL. So went XSH instead, had xiaoman or something, very very petite viet with no tummy at all. Sexy :D Had others but can't remember name.

Left after happy hour, went for dinner, was called n told got medium room! Went back for 2nd round after this time NHH. Finally first time went to BS cause it's always fully booked.
BUT, I went on a bad night, Friday night is usually 'raid-night' or so what the girls tell me and not everyone goes to work, there was a MAXIMUM of 10-15 girls only running around. Butterflying was taking ages due to the sheer number of rooms / limited girls.
Had 6 friends, and everyone had at least 2 girls. So can't remember the names.
I had the lovely Shan Shan. VERY GFE !!!!!!!!! She looks into your eyes and kisses you so passionately... shiok sia. Boobs also handful :)
Xiao Xing was average at most. Face abit cmi, but quite friendly. Tbh, the voice is abit turn off. Quite low pitch, but works hard nonetheless.
Ding Ding was REALLY adorable. Very cute and had a nice white dress that looks abit like nurse.
Was quite happy actually, was at rm16. had the pillar there, was thinking can get some more action since covered. Didn't expect the girls to be so busy that night... Couldn't get anything more
Well, all in all, BS is definitely more fun den the other places fun = wild. but I guess I went on the wrong night, will definitely recce again soon! So for bros who don't mind limited girls, try avoid goin on fri' nights!
Pls up if you like :) thanks!

shawnanderson
15-02-2009, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=
I had the lovely Shan Shan. VERY GFE !!!!!!!!! She looks into your eyes and kisses you so passionately... shiok sia. Boobs also handful :)
Xiao Xing was average at most. Face abit cmi, but quite friendly. Tbh, the voice is abit turn off. Quite low pitch, but works hard nonetheless.
Ding Ding was REALLY adorable. Very cute and had a nice white dress that looks abit like nurse.
[/QUOTE]

haha... Everytime I go there always ask for Shan Shan also... only gal there I will kiss.. Very GFE!! last 2 times go there, she back to china...

Must go there soon! :D

besafe
15-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Quite a handful old gals returned after CNY celebration. San San definitely put on weight if u prefer her to be more Ba Ba ( meaty ). Ding Ding knows how to get online ?? wow... if she reading this, I miss u too Ding Ding...long time no see. Thought you will give me a chance to teach u some English ??? Yang Yang is back .....neh neh became firmer and bigger too...might have put on weight as well. But I like it !!! Eye Power also shiok

Thanks for the info.... Have a great day !:)

johnnyken
15-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Was there on fri night after like 3 times going there was always full so end up going XSH.
Went during happy hr ard 5pm. FULL. So went XSH instead, had xiaoman or something, very very petite viet with no tummy at all. Sexy :D Had others but can't remember name.

Left after happy hour, went for dinner, was called n told got medium room! Went back for 2nd round after this time NHH. Finally first time went to BS cause it's always fully booked.
BUT, I went on a bad night, Friday night is usually 'raid-night' or so what the girls tell me and not everyone goes to work, there was a MAXIMUM of 10-15 girls only running around. Butterflying was taking ages due to the sheer number of rooms / limited girls.
Was quite happy actually, was at rm16. had the pillar there, was thinking can get some more action since covered. Didn't expect the girls to be so busy that night... Couldn't get anything more
Well, all in all, BS is definitely more fun den the other places fun = wild. but I guess I went on the wrong night, will definitely recce again soon! So for bros who don't mind limited girls, try avoid goin on fri' nights!

I also found Fri night to be terrible, don't have good experience on friday night. Few gals on friday night as they think it not safe.

johnnyken
15-02-2009, 06:45 PM
haha... Everytime I go there always ask for Shan Shan also... only gal there I will kiss.. Very GFE!! last 2 times go there, she back to china...

Must go there soon! :D

San san is back and more meaty now than before. But still the ang pai there lah. Her sis Bao Bao is also good, can try next time.

Fatjumbo
15-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the info.... Have a great day !:)

No worries, happy cheonging bro. :D

Jumbo

arpeggi
15-02-2009, 10:11 PM

I was opposite your room... ;)

johnnyken
16-02-2009, 05:45 AM

wonder when xue er will be back? miss her around in BS, I think many bro in BS will miss her too.

johnnyken
16-02-2009, 05:59 AM
Yea I guess bros here are talking abt Mao Mao... She's Da S cousin but no longer venture in Bs. Now mostly in NSH or lately very frequent in SG.

Cheers

Mao Mao is good, leggy and chio, have not had the chance to sit her yet, maybe one of the day will just go to SG and support Mao Mao.

johnnyken
16-02-2009, 06:04 AM
Brother Fatjumbo,
Thanks.

Bro,

HH stock will be better, san san is back, try avoid friday night as the flow of gals not good. Happy cheonging.

Fatjumbo
16-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Mao Mao is good, leggy and chio, have not had the chance to sit her yet, maybe one of the day will just go to SG and support Mao Mao.

Ah ahaha..... good for you mate. SG also not bad. Clean and new. Perhaps thats why she prefers to work there now. Pm me when u thinking of cheong SG

wonder when xue er will be back? miss her around in BS, I think many bro in BS will miss her too.

Soon soon...... the SYT you talking about right? neh neh quite small one but has a beauty look that can kill most bros to go nuts over her.

arpeggi
16-02-2009, 07:35 PM

PM me if you want secret information about her.. :D

Ah ahaha..... good for you mate. SG also not bad. Clean and new. Perhaps thats why she prefers to work there now. Pm me when u thinking of cheong SG

So long nv cheong SG, the stock there how? good a not?

arpeggi
16-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Also, fuck you bitch. (you know who you are).

Fishcer
16-02-2009, 07:38 PM
PM me if you want secret information about her.. :D

So long nv cheong SG, the stock there how? good a not?

Wat secret info? Now u 007 of BS liao ah....kekeke :p

arpeggi
16-02-2009, 07:43 PM

LOL, :p

Additional information, ya xuan is back since last saturday, not sure if she's gonna work though. :D

Fishcer
16-02-2009, 07:55 PM
LOL, :p

Additional information, ya xuan is back since last saturday, not sure if she's gonna work though. :D

Is she still bloated?? :D

Fishcer
16-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Also, fuck you bitch. (you know who you are).

Aiyah...u still affected by all these meh...

Fatjumbo
16-02-2009, 08:29 PM

Haha..... wow tat's a power one. Not busty and meaty meh ?

arpeggi
16-02-2009, 08:52 PM

bloated? her hair change liao.. :D

Aiyah...u still affected by all these meh...

No la, i didn't meant the zapper, it's a personal issue with somebody from BS. ;)

Hulunbeier
16-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Hi Arpeggi

Like your updates dude! Thanks for the Arrival List...

3 cheers for you...cannot up you cause negative!

Just like the crisis...I have lost some money in stock markets cause wrong bet! How to tip more? Market rate is best rate! Two red notes.

Fishcer
17-02-2009, 02:06 AM

Lol....me very the direct one...i education level low leh...:p

bloated? her hair change liao.. :D

No la, i didn't meant the zapper, it's a personal issue with somebody from BS. ;)

Aiyah...hair change but still bloated...also no diff....kekekeke

Personal issue?? Hmmm.....the plot thickens....lol

johnnyken
17-02-2009, 05:50 AM

Soon soon...... the SYT you talking about right? neh neh quite small one but has a beauty look that can kill most bros to go nuts over her.

Heard rumour that Xue er might be back sometime in march, any bro can confirm that? I agreed with Bro fatjumbo that Xue er has a killer look which has "electrify" many bro at BS.

johnnyken
17-02-2009, 05:54 AM

I think should be still busty and meaty (ba ba) as before. :D

jaynick
17-02-2009, 06:26 AM
Heard rumour that Xue er might be back sometime in march, any bro can confirm that? I agreed with Bro fatjumbo that Xue er has a killer look which has "electrify" many bro at BS.

Pretty indeed but a bit ba ba. Heard she be back in march

Steadyman1
17-02-2009, 08:40 AM
Rule? What rule?? Only rule I go by is not to sit with girls who had sat with my cheong kakis before. "AEO" never explain any rule to me before leh...

That's the rule why she don't sit with you. Anyway no your type so it's ok. ;)

Hahaha.... with him to reduce bill, scare liao..... but with you hee hee hee......go is to increase lol.

Are you sure increase??? Maybe with our Sexy Mountain where beer like drinking water.... hahaha

Where got ages... last went in 2007 April mah... just that you went hiding since 2008 April... So now coming down the mountain again loh....

suaveguy28
17-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Where got ages... last went in 2007 April mah... just that you went hiding since 2008 April... So now coming down the mountain again loh....

1 yr is 365 days at least long time liao... but since i went up u seems to have found alot of new kaki to go with u ... so u r not lonely.

furthermore our long time kaki alwayseatout has been very active...:D

Steadyman1
17-02-2009, 12:05 PM
1 yr is 365 days at least long time liao... but since i went up u seems to have found alot of new kaki to go with u ... so u r not lonely.

furthermore our long time kaki alwayseatout has been very active...:D

Alone??? Never unless going FL or Massage. Not like someone who always only cheong BHC...:D

chiongster87
17-02-2009, 12:30 PM

!@#$%

Is this Li Li is a good singer ? she quote me 100 last week , i no take.

chiongster87
17-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi folks....

Was at BS today for HH and would like to "warn" all folks... If you want playable gal, please...please...please... AVOID JIA JIA!!! She's about 1.6m and has shoulder length hair. She wears a necklace with 2 rings. As for looks, I would grade her about 6 and I'm not being strict at all.

Since visiting BS starting last year Oct (I think), I have never been so disgraced before! This Jia Jia cannot play at all... Just come in and all the while just sit beside and only expect to talk and sing song only....
Please... to ensure you have an enjoyable session at BS, AVOID JIA JIA.

Last week i sat with a Jia Jia took, face ok, but can play leh and with good attitude, wonder this Jia jia (her HP is 935xxx4x ) is same as ur jia jia ...

suaveguy28
17-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Alone??? Never unless going FL or Massage. Not like someone who always only cheong BHC...:D

Ssshhhhhh... not so loud... bwahahaha.

Anyway long time no try PRC liao... maybe is time to try again after long rest... now heard GL150 also got PRC.... long time no go too...:p

Optimus_Prime
17-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Ssshhhhhh... not so loud... bwahahaha.

Anyway long time no try PRC liao... maybe is time to try again after long rest... now heard GL150 also got PRC.... long time no go too...:p

Then I must tag along to see you kenna "raped" :p

AHGONG
17-02-2009, 04:35 PM

:rolleyes: hehehe..... this i oso got to see...... :D

n733
17-02-2009, 07:13 PM

wahhhh u got lobang at SG?how come nv jio me?:confused:

n733
17-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Lol....me very the direct one...i education level low leh...:p

wahhhh i even lower leh..........:(

Fishcer
17-02-2009, 07:15 PM

Wah...2day sooo guai ah...stay at home...:p

U can go SG meh?? U still want to go SG meh?? :D:p

Fishcer
17-02-2009, 07:17 PM
wahhhh i even lower leh..........:(

Knn....education level u also wanna fight with me....u already King liao hor....留一条后路给我走啦.....

n733
17-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Wah...2day sooo guai ah...stay at home...:p

U can go SG meh?? U still want to go SG meh?? :D:p

hahahha.....see bro jumbo got jio or not lor.....ermmmm will ba i think...:p

n733
17-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Knn....education level u also wanna fight with me....u already King liao hor....留一条后路给我走啦.....

this cfm need to fight....cos is a real fact......and king?if king where got so many problem leh...;)

Fishcer
17-02-2009, 07:25 PM

this cfm need to fight....cos is a real fact......and king?if king where got so many problem leh...;)

Eh King...if u say my education level higher...then u must listen to me...i m ur advisor...dun go SG lah...sooo troublesome...kekeke :D

King of course got alot of problem mah....must satisfy n appease all his followers n women...:p

n733
17-02-2009, 07:27 PM

wahhh liao.....bs his home leh....what u expect?all gals need to report to him 1 leh.......u think so easy ar....:p

n733
17-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Eh King...if u say my education level higher...then u must listen to me...i m ur advisor...dun go SG lah...sooo troublesome...kekeke :D

King of course got alot of problem mah....must satisfy n appease all his followers n women...:p

ermmm okok nxt u go where i follow........:D

Fishcer
17-02-2009, 07:31 PM
wahhh liao.....bs his home leh....what u expect?all gals need to report to him 1 leh.......u think so easy ar....:p

Datz y i say must retire from BS liao....how to keep up with him :p

ermmm okok nxt u go where i follow........:D

Hmmm...okok....go home go home :D

Fatjumbo
17-02-2009, 07:32 PM

Wow I where got lobang ?? just toking cock lah. If I go...sure to jio one. Cos got la kopi and sing song kakis like you mah....you can attract all the butterflys into our room.

n733
17-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Datz y i say must retire from BS liao....how to keep up with him :p

Hmmm...okok....go home go home :D

i already follow u retire bs mah......u and me old man how to follow up with him......gals only know him oni and nowady i got idol him also leh......:p

......and ya...i went home already....so cut the crap b4 both of us got zap....:rolleyes:

Fatjumbo
17-02-2009, 07:34 PM

So far nothing on leh...u guys keen give me a buzz on my number....down in 10 mins time SG kopitiam if on !!:D

n733
17-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Wow I where got lobang ?? just toking cock lah. If I go...sure to jio one. Cos got la kopi and sing song kakis like you mah....you can attract all the butterflys into our room.

ermmmm i attract or repel all of them off?:D everytime i sit beside the door no ppl come in de leh...then i shift in all come in.....我没人要!

Steadyman1
17-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Anyway long time no try PRC liao... maybe is time to try again after long rest... now heard GL150 also got PRC.... long time no go too...

Ya lor, me too long time never step into GL150 cos Alwayseatout change playground loh so no kakis. :(

Btw, now SG here and SG there, don't know saying you or the KTV. Even in short SG28 also sound like you. :confused:

Then I must tag along to see you kenna "raped"

When eng? Let SG to demo RAPPING no by him but by the girls... Bwahahahaha

:rolleyes: hehehe..... this i oso got to see......

Yet to meet up with you so maybe one of these day together with the old timers...;)

Fishcer
17-02-2009, 07:40 PM

U no lobang, who have lobang...

Never jio me...no fren liao :p

i already follow u retire bs mah......u and me old man how to follow up with him......gals only know him oni and nowady i got idol him also leh......

......and ya...i went home already....so cut the crap b4 both of us got zap....

hmmm...actually y u idol him....u n him same same wat...he's just younger version of u nia...lol :D

ermmmm i attract or repel all of them off?:D everytime i sit beside the door no ppl come in de leh...then i shift in all come in.....我没人要!

Eh...u attract lor...u shift in then all got space to sit next to u mah...

Steadyman1
17-02-2009, 07:42 PM
So far nothing on leh...u guys keen give me a buzz on my number....down in 10 mins time SG kopitiam if on !!:D

Where are you now?? KTV?? With Alwayseatout??

Fatjumbo
17-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Where are you now?? KTV?? With Alwayseatout??

Home....why leh ...u got lobang ?? never Jio me ?? I sit at home till I shack out liao :D

arpeggi
17-02-2009, 07:45 PM

very long nv go bs already, only hang around at the coffeeshop these days. ;)

Fishcer
17-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Home....why leh ...u got lobang ?? never Jio me ?? I sit at home till I shack out liao :D

Tot u gg overseas this week? Or i sala info liao...

Steadyman1
17-02-2009, 07:49 PM

Sure or not?? CO not seeing meh?? Call Alwayseatout along to drink kopi leh.. ai mai??

arpeggi
17-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Datz y i say must retire from BS liao....how to keep up with him

i already follow u retire bs mah......u and me old man how to follow up with him......gals only know him oni and nowady i got idol him also leh......:p

You and n733 surely more up than me, say until i like king like that sia... :o

BO JIO!? :(

Schenker
18-02-2009, 11:09 AM

Got any playful little chicks to catch in BS lately?

suaveguy28
18-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Ya lor, me too long time never step into GL150 cos Alwayseatout change playground loh so no kakis. :(

Btw, now SG here and SG there, don't know saying you or the KTV. Even in short SG28 also sound like you. :confused:

When eng? Let SG to demo RAPPING no by him but by the girls... Bwahahahaha

Yet to meet up with you so maybe one of these day together with the old timers...;)

Ya no kaki to 150 liao....

dont anyhow say hor i also dont know got 1 sg28 lol

Me kanna rape??? i rape gal lah

i only drink green tea with ah gong once ....:p

Optimus_Prime
18-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Ya no kaki to 150 liao....

dont anyhow say hor i also dont know got 1 sg28 lol

If you looking for PRC Cat 150 gal ah... tell you the hottest now is

1. Jelly
2. Chilli
3. Ella
4. Kiki
5. Daisy

gunners78
18-02-2009, 02:24 PM
whats the market rate for tabao the viet girls home for a nite?

Steadyman1
18-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Me kanna rape??? i rape gal lah

You up mountain for a year liao and who knows are you still that skillful.
Don't talk only... Action lah...

Optimus_Prime
18-02-2009, 02:26 PM
You up mountain for a year liao and who knows are you still that skillful.
Don't talk only... Action lah...

his skills are now x 10 more power lah :p

Fatjumbo
18-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Tot u gg overseas this week? Or i sala info liao...

Spot on.... will be back in time for Sat party lah. Keep in touch.:D

Sure or not?? CO not seeing meh?? Call Alwayseatout along to drink kopi leh.. ai mai??

Haha....which CO u toking leh ?? ke ke ke, Kopi shiok shiok right ? Would have prefer to go Luna instead tasting my Mocha coffee.

Waiting for your next activation sir...now back to Amber status.

Fatjumbo
18-02-2009, 04:51 PM
You and n733 surely more up than me, say until i like king like that sia... :o BO JIO!? :(

How to jio when there is no activation leh ?? hee hee hee :p with you, must always be on Alert Red status.

johnnyken
18-02-2009, 07:14 PM
whats the market rate for tabao the viet girls home for a nite?

Bro,

It all depend on which ktv you go to.

johnnyken
18-02-2009, 07:51 PM
stock at BS seem to be not that good as before, friday night was the most terrible.

arpeggi
18-02-2009, 08:17 PM
stock at BS seem to be not that good as before, friday night was the most terrible.

Then dont go on Friday night. Try Monday-Thursday, or maybe Saturday HH.

tomcat007
18-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Last week i sat with a Jia Jia took, face ok, but can play leh and with good attitude, wonder this Jia jia (her HP is 935xxx4x ) is same as ur jia jia ...

Don't her phone number... Too pissed off with her to ask for her number. But her hair is slight curly one.

arpeggi
18-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Not that I care, but being negative means limited to only 10 PMs, and that's fucked up.

and here's how I get it:
Bs Ktv II 18-02-2009 09:18 AM pls change your signature?
Bs Ktv II 18-02-2009 09:17 AM your siggie look offensive offensive offensive offensive offensive

And then, more to follow soon after, definately.

arpeggi
18-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Oh, and I get "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

Thanks guys. :D

ShagMeister
19-02-2009, 01:55 AM
Stocks are going to be worse for the next few days, especially for night session.

BS and NSH ktvs kenna raided around 11 pm on 17th Feb.

But all the girls manage to run away in time...

thats why while makaning dinner at 7 pm saw many girls leaving the place to go home...after go upstairs at NSH then heard about the news from the girls.

Its been a long time since BS kena raid around May 2008.

Its about time anyway..... TH close down, Armani raided so many times, etc...so it is BS and NSH turn now.

Bros who go night time pls watch out too.

snbd
20-02-2009, 12:41 AM
oh dear, planning to go this fri night.. whats the situation now? if terrible then will cancel..

zhuhai69
20-02-2009, 03:45 AM
sad man, govt said economy no good and encourage spending, bloody hell still wanna raid so often who comes out to spend???, make untill ktv also no business they start to sack staff to cut cost, then comes the unemployment issue, hey, sillypore is a boring place what to spend on? How to help the economy recover like that? I believe the entertainment industry contributes to our economy as well with all the gst and tariff on liquor so why is all these raid still so common. Govt say spend but police go do more damage...contradicting man....

oh dear, planning to go this fri night.. whats the situation now? if terrible then will cancel..

johnnyken
20-02-2009, 05:54 AM

Friday night is already terrible without the recent tuesday raid at BS, and with the raid, it be worse, I guess many gals won't dare to work, except those commando one

johnnyken
20-02-2009, 05:56 AM
Oh, and I get "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

Thanks guys. :D

Bro,

I am used to it already, I was up 4 pts on monday, but 2 days later, kena zap 4 pts. Some people here in BS thread don't like what we post so kena zap lah.

johnnyken
20-02-2009, 05:58 AM
Stocks are going to be worse for the next few days, especially for night session.

BS and NSH ktvs kenna raided around 11 pm on 17th Feb.

But all the girls manage to run away in time...

thats why while makaning dinner at 7 pm saw many girls leaving the place to go home...after go upstairs at NSH then heard about the news from the girls.

Its been a long time since BS kena raid around May 2008.

Its about time anyway..... TH close down, Armani raided so many times, etc...so it is BS and NSH turn now.

Bros who go night time pls watch out too.

Yah, I agreed, stock wise will be pathetic these few days as many gals will not dare to work. Maybe afternoon HH should be more better as gals believe the police don't do raid at day time, but maybe they didn't know singapore police very efficient one.

n733
20-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Bro,

I am used to it already, I was up 4 pts on monday, but 2 days later, kena zap 4 pts. Some people here in BS thread don't like what we post so kena zap lah.

hey bro u not sian ar?keep whining abt your kena zap problem.:confused:

keepkicking
20-02-2009, 06:22 PM
How's the girls here now?

Fishcer
20-02-2009, 07:29 PM
hey bro u not sian ar?keep whining abt your kena zap problem.:confused:

Lol........:p :D

arpeggi
20-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Was at BS coffeeshop today, and the amount of girls were pathetic, I only saw like 5-7 girls eating below, and made some calls to ask around and most of them told me they were too scard to work.

bao bao & san san went over to sg instead, while the usual fews decided not to work and went shopping. ;)

snbd
21-02-2009, 09:41 AM
erm, i been to a few ktvs and BS is by far the best among all.. i like aggressive prc gals.. now that BS is down, is there any other ktvs to go to? pls PM if not convenient to post here. many thanks in advance!

arpeggi
21-02-2009, 11:41 AM
erm, i been to a few ktvs and BS is by far the best among all.. i like aggressive prc gals.. now that BS is down, is there any other ktvs to go to? pls PM if not convenient to post here. many thanks in advance!

BS isn't down, it's just out of luck recently. :D

Roman city
21-02-2009, 01:00 PM
looks like we have to stay low until stock recovers :(

n733
21-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Was at BS coffeeshop today, and the amount of girls were pathetic, I only saw like 5-7 girls eating below, and made some calls to ask around and most of them told me they were too scard to work.

bao bao & san san went over to sg instead, while the usual fews decided not to work and went shopping. ;)

no wonder so good call me la.....kns.........tot u siad u want to retire?.:cool:

ShagMeister
22-02-2009, 12:20 AM
San San is back in Singapore already?

Anyway, it is a good time to take the girls out on a 'date'.

Can bargain good price since they cannot go to BS to work now.

arpeggi
22-02-2009, 01:41 AM
no wonder so good call me la.....kns.........tot u siad u want to retire?.:cool:

Retiring for the week, :p Haven't really enjoy any proper ktv session for the past 7 days and COUNTING.

I got a feeling it shall stop next week.. :D

San San is back in Singapore already?

Anyway, it is a good time to take the girls out on a 'date'.

Can bargain good price since they cannot go to BS to work now.

They can always look for other alternatives, SG for example... But some girls.. worth a try. ;)

n733
22-02-2009, 05:28 AM

shing?but mostly viet...:)

Fatjumbo
22-02-2009, 05:05 PM
My friend were attacked by 6 girls at one go, and they were really enjoyable like no tomorrow, 小妹also closed one eye when seeing that.

Seems like the good old days are finally returning back !!! Have you tried your whole room flooded with gals till your kakis cannot see you from outside ??

One of my kakis enjoyed that.....and I was late to be in there as well !!! What a waste. :p

n733
23-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Seems like the good old days are finally returning back !!! Have you tried your whole room flooded with gals till your kakis cannot see you from outside ??

One of my kakis enjoyed that.....and I was late to be in there as well !!! What a waste. :p

u mean old gals returning ba.....:p same old stock....

Fatjumbo
23-02-2009, 02:55 AM
u mean old gals returning ba.....:p same old stock....

Hahaha..... yea lor.... what to do...they see us...WOW bloody carrots, Roberto are here, faster rush in liao !!!

To us old stocks....to them faithful stupid customers....hahahaha...sama sama correct bor ??

arpeggi
23-02-2009, 06:26 AM
I saw bobo, liu ying, yeizi (she said I will regret if I never accept her) :p and 5 more familiar faces. Some are quite good, but 我有点晕(累)了

I certainly did regret getting yezi a very long time ago.. ;) :D

wonderguy
23-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Was there on 22nd Feb. happy hour =)
Was glad to say that this time was a much more enjoyable experience than the one I went a few weeks before.
Sunday HH had alot of ladies, estimated around 20+ ?
Had xin xin - very sexy body, boobs quite firm and soft. Spaghetti strap , my favourite :) kissed like no tomorrow
xin er(her elder 'cousin') - D Cups. loan me her polo t shirt to wear because mine was wet , damn rain. very sweet
yezhi (FIERCE, raped me like no tomorrow, inititally rejected, push me down on the sit and started attacking my didi , i surrendered eventually. says shes a student in singapore? looks really young.

there was another gal, that came in and claimed she was xin xin, just that she changed clothes. I was blur for a minute and was like, if you say so. Afterwards real xin xin came in with her lovely spaghetti strap and realized its a fake. got angry and told her to go off, made me unhappy -_-. Gave her 20 and told her to leave immed. Bloody tactics.

Saw some Tuberose ladies over there as well... Went there for pt..friends had them, there's this lady called En En, her VOICE is extremely sweet (those school girl meimei type , high pitched) damn alluring! Plus she was very nice. I would rec for newbies to take her , rejected her at first, and she just smiled and said its ok no problem and walked out. Took her again after that for a bro cause she's so nice. :cool:

All in all, can say BS is the best 'budget' ktv in terms of action/qualtiy. Just depends on which night you go... Went on a fri night before and it was disappointing due to seemingly raids on fri night, so bro's just beware if goin on fri.

damage; medium room 2jug $130 add 1more jug $22 (HH)
tips ; 20,30,30,20 as above from me, alot more girls my friends took as well, just unsure of their names.

cheers and happy cheonging bros :)

suaveguy28
23-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Nice detail FR wonderguy... makes me think of the past when i first started going. will up u once i regain power.

think must really make time to go with steady and alwayseatout.:D

evo3
23-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Though recently BS just got raid by AV still have so many girls around to do the services. not bad leh can recover so fast on their stocks.

BOBOMAN
23-02-2009, 01:23 PM
any want of you been to 2nd Generation.(珠海)。Need info.Please help

Steadyman1
23-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Nice detail FR wonderguy... makes me think of the past when i first started going. will up u once i regain power.

think must really make time to go with steady and alwayseatout.:D

Mia khong tiah tomorrow action....

yandaoking
23-02-2009, 03:47 PM
I was at BS last Friday with three of my kakis.

Checked in a medium size room at 8pm, Wa.....few gals were rushing in our room before we could settle ourselves. Charbo supply was surprisingly good on this Friday night after the raid on 17 Feb. There were a few chio gals but I could not really remember their names. It was quite fun as we have not been to such a “wild action" KTV for quite awhile.....at least a year.

The feeling of kenna molested by gals were good even thought I had a wonderful RTF session with my favorite FL just before this BS ssession. As advised by fellow samsters, I turned down frenching with the gals at BS, but of course autoroamed everywhere else. I remebered there was a gal called Ling Er who sat with my kaki. She is beautiful, slim and tall, especially like her slender legs and big boobs. Has any bro got close encounter with this Ling Er?

There was one gal who sat with me named Yan zi, she kept saying she is a student mei, petite and slim. She straight away took my hand and grapped her neh neh (Inside bra) on the first min she came in. But after that, she only return to me once during my 3.5 hours in BS !! Another gal Ye zi, a young MILF rider, CFM look with nice boobs. Proposed me to try Tarma with her sister. Contact taken for my first tarma session.

We did enjoy our session at BS, and some more the damage was quite reasonable at 190 for drinks and 100 bucks tips for gals. I will definitely RTF BS soon.

yandaoking

suaveguy28
23-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Mia khong tiah tomorrow action....

Sorry CO off tml... go shopping with CO....:cool:

Optimus_Prime
23-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Sorry CO off tml... go shopping with CO....:cool:

see... see.... he's always busy one.... :mad:

arpeggi
23-02-2009, 07:16 PM
any want of you been to 2nd Generation.(珠海)。Need info.Please help

Why not you go there yourself and find out, and then tell us about it? ;)

johnnyken
23-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Though recently BS just got raid by AV still have so many girls around to do the services. not bad leh can recover so fast on their stocks.

Maybe those are commando gals lah, not scare one.

johnnyken
23-02-2009, 07:27 PM

Bro, how the recent stock level at BS? affected by the recent raid?