PDA

View Full Version : Bs Ktv II

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
27-09-2009, 11:52 PM
i somehow agree with Fisher on the above comments. The girls should know what they are getting into by working in these kind of joints. They should also know they are getting better paid than most middle class income people here in Singapore, so cant complain much anyway.

However, i think Arpeggi is not referring to this girl cant do this or that, like i have mentioned in previous post, forum talking/posting is somewhat like sms, msn..etc..the tone/meaning may easily be misunderstood.

Cheers out.. :)

Fishcer
28-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Lol...my above post was not meant to b in a malicious tone. I just dun think dat we, as cheongsters, shld b involved in lkg after/taking care of the WLs workin, or appealing for pple to look after the gals. I have nothing against helping to bring gals to wherevr to work, but once in there, n after some basic survival skills have been taught, its up to the gals to handle their life there.

Asking pple to b gentle, or to look after the gal, to not do anything to her, will only soften her. Let cheongsters do what they want, its their money. After all, there is no way we can ever reach out to all those who go to the joint. Just dun bcome too much their minder, no point having soo much on ur hands. Howevr, if its fine with the individual, then by all means. Just my lowly 2 cents worth.

Again i repeat, only my opinion. If any1 wants to take this the wrong way, by all means, i have no qualms. I'm not here to be widely loved and respected, just dun wanna c pple do stupid things, or even go down roads that have been very much travelled by othrs in the past.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-09-2009, 12:44 AM
u see..thats what i meant..it does sound abit harsh in the initial post to me ..but i do know you do not meant it that way, so i interprete in a diff way :D
I understand where you coming from lah, truely agreed but dun take his post too personal, he may not meant it that way, (or maybe he does?) - u know he always have a problem expressing himself one..hehe.

Anyway i will take note of this 18yr old one..seen before le lah, ..looks indeed young, i need to see her boobies & pussy to certify that ...

To make her a seasoned girl in the fastest time needs ppl like you lanjiao...i mean lao jiao to test her 1st...

Cheers out...

arpeggi
28-09-2009, 05:55 AM
Again i repeat, only my opinion. If any1 wants to take this the wrong way, by all means, i have no qualms. I'm not here to be widely loved and respected, just dun wanna c pple do stupid things, or even go down roads that have been very much travelled by othrs in the past.

Thanks but as she is still new, she was scammed by some guys on tips on her first and second day of work. I think what I meant was that cheongster should pay the market rate when they cheong, not miserably try to scam new girls there. :)

However, who the hell am I to command people on what to do?

Anyway I believe after a few days, she'll probably wisen up and learn as time goes on. Cheers.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-09-2009, 07:42 AM
Thanks but as she is still new, she was scammed by some guys on tips on her first and second day of work. I think what I meant was that cheongster should pay the market rate when they cheong, not miserably try to scam new girls there. :)

However, who the hell am I to command people on what to do?

Anyway I believe after a few days, she'll probably wisen up and learn as time goes on. Cheers.

Ya man, next time intro her to me,
i guess anyway your goodwill post above will probably have minimal effect on the patrons of Bs because i think the majority of them do not surf Sbf.
The newbies i dun think they will be bothered as i have hear the story of run tip or negotiate tips almost everyday.
Quite sad actually :o

Fishcer
28-09-2009, 09:11 AM

This is wat shld b done...its better to throw them in the deep end n let them learn to swim themselves, then babysit. Reality is harsh, part n parcel of workg at such joints.

monster98
28-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Anyone willing to bring me a DOM to BS for sightseeing???? :p

Fishcer
28-09-2009, 09:39 AM

Lol...u still nid pple to bring u go 1 ah...:D

monster98
28-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Lol...u still nid pple to bring u go 1 ah...:D

Almost 1+ year never step into BS..... kind of losing touch on this KTV liao lah..... :D

Fishcer
28-09-2009, 10:00 AM
Almost 1+ year never step into BS..... kind of losing touch on this KTV liao lah..... :D

Lol...nm 1 mah...this type of thing, very fast get back 1...:p

imhere
28-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Went BS last week. Was with 2 other friends. Book a mid room at $160+ with 3jugs of beer+fruits+tibits+towel. As usual those girls will wait outside the room for the waitress to leave after serving us the beer and etc. Was pretty much prepared and expect a war to come. Those girls just rush in and never give you anychance for escape. They will jump onto you with 2 or 3 others clinching onto you like you are some idol. I have to warn bros who never been to and intend try out. Be firm and reject, get the waitress for help only at the last resort! Eventually i did and that leave a ugly situation. One of the girl was actually pull out and followed by some argument between the girls. As such, 1 of the girl came in my room in between and sort of raised voice on me. Was pissed but waitress made up for it with some PR. I had 2 girls the entire night, mood was somehow spoiled by that bitch but my friends got 5 each. The girls are wild as usual but notice they don't give HJ in the room anymore. No idea what had happened.

Apple: big eyes. Butterflies a lot! Nice to chat.
Unknown: Pretty, seems drank, turn off by the almost fully tattooed boobs. (some bros might like those)

damages: as usual

n733
28-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Went BS last week. Was with 2 other friends. Book a mid room at $160+ with 3jugs of beer+fruits+tibits+towel. As usual those girls will wait outside the room for the waitress to leave after serving us the beer and etc. Was pretty much prepared and expect a war to come. Those girls just rush in and never give you anychance for escape. They will jump onto you with 2 or 3 others clinching onto you like you are some idol. I have to warn bros who never been to and intend try out. Be firm and reject, get the waitress for help only at the last resort! Eventually i did and that leave a ugly situation. One of the girl was actually pull out and followed by some argument between the girls. As such, 1 of the girl came in my room in between and sort of raised voice on me. Was pissed but waitress made up for it with some PR. I had 2 girls the entire night, mood was somehow spoiled by that bitch but my friends got 5 each. The girls are wild as usual but notice they don't give HJ in the room anymore. No idea what had happened.

Unknown: Pretty, seems drank, turn off by the almost fully tattooed boobs. (some bros might like those)

lol tattoo phoenix on boob?

n733
28-09-2009, 05:23 PM
This is wat shld b done...its better to throw them in the deep end n let them learn to swim themselves, then babysit. Reality is harsh, part n parcel of workg at such joints.

knn when u becoming so loving n caring?ppl wan to swim wan to drown also not u mah...kena scam or scam ppl everyday also happening mah....what the big deal....:rolleyes:

et911
28-09-2009, 05:28 PM

Can this newbie tag along not??

Fishcer
28-09-2009, 06:40 PM
knn when u becoming so loving n caring?ppl wan to swim wan to drown also not u mah...kena scam or scam ppl everyday also happening mah....what the big deal....:rolleyes:

Lol...i have always been loving n caring...just dat u nvr feel it...cos the love n care is not shown to u :p

philip040
28-09-2009, 08:08 PM
me too interested to go,never go bs for Abt 1 year aridi,miss the fun there

Hulunbeier
28-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Hi Arpeggi

Noted on M square.

Will sit with her one...this one confirm.

I have a weakness with names sounding double double...

Just to name one: Bao Bao, the lovely one.

Cheers
Thanks FatJumbo, Arpeggi and all who has upped me.

philip040
28-09-2009, 08:21 PM
bros! When u guys going bs again let me know,not been there for about a year,really miss the good times there

arpeggi
28-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Cheers
Thanks FatJumbo, Arpeggi and all who has upped me.

No problem. :p

sphere
28-09-2009, 11:16 PM
anyone planning to go, PM me too

makemecum
28-09-2009, 11:47 PM

Bro Arpegi means not to scare her until she run away and one syt less
As another bro put it, the girl wise wise up after some time...
have fun yah;)

w800i
29-09-2009, 12:13 PM

Fully tattooed boobs sounds like miko! :D
used to have her entertain me but decided to try new gals recently and she kind of angry that i dont want her anymore :p haha

naturegreen
29-09-2009, 01:10 PM

That's usual at BS. Previously went with another buddy. Each of us kena rape by 6 girls. Damage: high!!! You can imagine the ways they ask for tips when we refused to give to all. Damn pissed. :mad:

Went down BS Ktv last thursday with a buddy of mine,took leave as been working pretty hard,first time there,and wow what a way to destress.

Should have read this thread more before going down though,so just tot I would add my exp here for those guys first time cheong this kind of place haha

First thing go in,order jug of beer,waitress warn us,get ready,the girls are very aggressive. I tot I was prepared liao,at first seemed ok,one girl(i think bao bao) come in immed jump on me,i didnt reject cos she not bad to me.
Then we get attacked by 12 girls! And i sit nearest the door so they all attack me first! I couldnt breath with all the neh nehs in my face! Syioks at first but pain later!

After very long fight and push some away,finally managed to settle down,my buddy helped me a lot cos I cannot speak much hua yi so he kept shouting at them for me haha. Ended up I had 8 girls! Next time I will really be very firm and keep the hands to my chest haha. After the initial rush,still get ambush once in a while. I was wrestling with girls twice,even carry them dump on floor they come right up and jump on me again. (My fren told me next time i should just say no and try not to touch at all,just firmly tell them you dont want and wont give them tips even if they do,will this work better?)

But ok ba,most of the girls that i had I liked,was my type(i like older girls with decent boobs). A few very good gfe (Ivy-good frenching skillz,Cindy-very mischevious,Xiao Qiao-had my favourite pink nipples and areolas,Xiao Yue(?)-also very friendly and mischevious),also kena ketuk by a few girls come in once or twice only then come back at end ask for tips. Bao Bao,Tian Tian also had very good figures. Some can hanky panky,some cannot,depends on the girl and her chem with you i think. =)

at one point had 2 girls sucking on my nips,was in heaven for a while,a lot of them had hands in my pants,didnt think i was in the mood to shoot weapon but one managed to get my weapon oiled and firing hahaha

Overall,I loved going there and definitely planning to go back again,hopefully learn my lesson liao and will have a better exp next time.

Damage was $110 for 2 jugs of beer+fruits+snacks+towels,gst,svc chg.
$10 give waitress(she was very nice,helped me a lot with the gals since I dont speak much mandarin)
$20 per girl. (I had 8 at the end hahaha)

Just wanted to share my story here since I am damn happy,and thank all the bros for all the advices they posted previously here.

I feel so destressed now! hahaha

Wa bro. The damage is damn high for you. Cannot imagine 8*$20 ..................... You can have 2 sessions of tarma by topping another $40........

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Wa bro. The damage is damn high for you. Cannot imagine 8*$20 ..................... You can have 2 sessions of tarma by topping another $40........

If like the girls then sld be ok ba, better nt consider what you can do with the money if not sure will not be happy de.
Like just take..life so short..
Some ppl just like to tcss / teh neh neh / suck boobies (many boobies i sld say) rather than spend some few odd mins to so fast game over mah..hehe..like me..

Cheers out

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-09-2009, 02:10 PM
That's usual at BS. Previously went with another buddy. Each of us kena rape by 6 girls. Damage: high!!! You can imagine the ways they ask for tips when we refused to give to all. Damn pissed. :mad:

Must master the skill of rejection, i like to reject girls yet both parties always happy one..
My principal of cheonging is nv leave the room to avoid the girls but spend 30secs to talk to them. They also human mah, so must be nice to them

Karma Karma
29-09-2009, 02:58 PM

the girls are like parasites. That time I went they suck my nipples like crazy. My nipples full of their warm saliva. :D

Fatjumbo
29-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Must master the skill of rejection, i like to reject girls yet both parties always happy one..
My principal of cheonging is nv leave the room to avoid the girls but spend 30secs to talk to them. They also human mah, so must be nice to them

Wow ....bro u turn Guru liao..... salute !!! :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Wow ....bro u turn Guru liao..... salute !!! :)

Not guru lah..must treat the girls with some respect also..so they can lick you with respect also :D

So how..kk nt jio you tmw meh..he asked many times liao..:rolleyes:

arpeggi
29-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Not guru lah..must treat the girls with some respect also..so they can lick you with respect also :D

See you guys there tomorrow. :p

Steadyman1
29-09-2009, 07:53 PM
haha...bro long time no see liao. U think I bz printing monies ? haha:p When can we meet up again ?

Thinking but can't make it leh...busy until leave also can't finish clearing...:(

kpchin
29-09-2009, 08:50 PM
See you guys there tomorrow. :p

Going tomorrow? Never jio me:(

Sex-4-Life
30-09-2009, 02:17 AM
Hi bros, is it a norm to tip the waitress? Wat is the minimum to tip waitress? Anyone never tip the waitress before?

n733
30-09-2009, 03:29 AM
Hi bros, is it a norm to tip the waitress? Wat is the minimum to tip waitress? Anyone never tip the waitress before?

up to u lar.....tips norm 10 lor...unless u want to impress then 50 lor....yes got nv tip also cos the waitress damm fuckup....:D

Fatjumbo
30-09-2009, 06:52 AM

Got....but I have not replied him lol. U wanna join in ah ? :D

Thinking but can't make it leh...busy until leave also can't finish clearing...:(

Bz is good = making more money. Your leave cannot finish also lagi good, can bring over to next year lol.
Me bah long long.... just joined bro alwayseatout and sexymountain at Club Jade 2 weeks ago. Boring place there sia. Think budget joint still best of the best deal and fun. Catch up real soon ...ok even just for seafood.

monster98
30-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Can this newbie tag along not??

Looks like we have to go alone ourselves liao..........:D

et911
30-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Looks like we have to go alone ourselves liao..........:D

They scared you charm all the MMs away lah, who ask you to be so attractive?

monster98
30-09-2009, 02:13 PM
They scared you charm all the MMs away lah, who ask you to be so attractive?

TMD.... U lidat suan me goot meh??????? Heard that now u guys are the kings of DC... So envy u guys....... :D

best123
30-09-2009, 02:20 PM

it is almost a norm in BS only...in fact they will ask the gals to tell you....

$10 is the tip...dun spoil mkt

et911
30-09-2009, 02:40 PM
TMD.... U lidat suan me goot meh??????? Heard that now u guys are the kings of DC... So envy u guys....... :D

大哥, rumours can be very misleading one.. never believe anything you hear, even if you see, your eyes may be playing tricks on you... :D

Long time no see you liao, we should really catch up, wait for that tower to come back we go have a drink..

Hulunbeier
30-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Yelp....went down and sat with Meng Meng.
Very friendly, cheerful and never butterfly that long. Always very consistent on her rounds.

They are all back in droves.

Heard there is this new gal from SiChuan, she had a diamond studded nose.

Anyway it was indeed a great night...phew...how many I sat?
Did not break my last record...anyway no pride announcing this number.

I enjoyed myself and will take a break till 10th Oct.

I still have not tasted Horse Milk Wine!

Fatjumbo
30-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Yelp....went down and sat with Meng Meng.
Very friendly, cheerful and never butterfly that long. Always very consistent on her rounds.

They are all back in droves.

Heard there is this new gal from SiChuan, she had a diamond studded nose.

Anyway it was indeed a great night...phew...how many I sat?
Did not break my last record...anyway no pride announcing this number.

I enjoyed myself and will take a break till 10th Oct.

I still have not tasted Horse Milk Wine!

Hahaha...bro Hulunbeier, you should have joined us HH this afternoon. Happy cheong and hope to see u soon.

Cheers :p

siangsiang69
01-10-2009, 09:30 PM
Fully tattooed boobs sounds like miko! :D
used to have her entertain me but decided to try new gals recently and she kind of angry that i dont want her anymore :p haha

hey her tattooed boob look fake. Feel hard to me

Steadyman1
02-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Bz is good = making more money. Your leave cannot finish also lagi good, can bring over to next year lol.
Me bah long long.... just joined bro alwayseatout and sexymountain at Club Jade 2 weeks ago. Boring place there sia. Think budget joint still best of the best deal and fun. Catch up real soon ...ok even just for seafood.

Unless I'm a boss but too bad just a "Da Gong Zai". So more work but no more money. Leave for next year... Hope too but that was my last year leave. So can't consume will be "Kang Tong". Ya lor, sometime is not only with gals then got fun. At time also need pai you to eat and hee hee haa haa then life isn't that routine after all. Let you know again.:D

Steadyman1
02-10-2009, 06:31 PM

Ya but sometime if they could make special room arrangement for you, giving them a bit more still ok but best don't spoilt the market for norm.

Hulunbeier
03-10-2009, 05:07 PM
That night at the smoking corridoor outside, Tian Tian was talking to me....Suddenly I discovered her attractiveness.

My Lustful eyes keep admiring her boobs and shapely body!

Oops how Lustful! And I felt so Hum Shup too.

She has a good chance and she will be nest designate.

Anyway is Mid Autumn, wishing all Bumper Harvest yah!
And if bros see me again at BS, dun wink eye at me and Tian Tian ok!

I prefer Sweet Wine now:D

Dukth
03-10-2009, 08:18 PM

Haha yeah bro, I learned my lesson,a very expensive one. Next time will be more ready and will have less girls. Planning a trip down again next month hopefuly.

Hehehe

altw78
04-10-2009, 05:56 AM
idol :p
respect ;)

Fatjumbo
04-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Unless I'm a boss but too bad just a "Da Gong Zai". So more work but no more money. Leave for next year... Hope too but that was my last year leave. So can't consume will be "Kang Tong". Ya lor, sometime is not only with gals then got fun. At time also need pai you to eat and hee hee haa haa then life isn't that routine after all. Let you know again.:D

Very humble bro....maybe u working for a hobby only. ie You work becos you can afford to choose to work not becos you have to.

Hee hee.... waiting for your call or sms always. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
04-10-2009, 12:29 PM
You are back :rolleyes: from Jipun :p

Steadyman1
05-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Very humble bro....maybe u working for a hobby only. ie You work becos you can afford to choose to work not becos you have to.

Hee hee.... waiting for your call or sms always. :D

No lah, if work for hobby that will be good. But is more on the responsibility.
Let you know again.

Fatjumbo
05-10-2009, 01:28 PM
No lah, if work for hobby that will be good. But is more on the responsibility.
Let you know again.

Yup... waiting for yr activation bro this week or next. Cheers :p

Steadyman1
05-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Yup... waiting for yr activation bro this week or next. Cheers :p

Maybe next friday.

naturegreen
05-10-2009, 04:11 PM
To those first-timers who are intending to go there, mastering the skills of rejection is a must before venturing to BS.

But I think rejecting politely does not help most of the time as the girls, 4-6 of them will still cling on to you tightly when you tell them the word "NO/ 不要/ 夠了 etc..... :mad:
They'll take turns, either jump right onto your laps, pull down their dress/bra and making sure you suffocate in their neh nehs before you can reject them any further ;) One on each lap, one sitting beside you, on left and one on right. 2 girls standing by ready to prey on you as soon as one girl leaves your side. Within less than 10 minutes, they will "butterfly" out of your room, and then the next group will come in. Make sure you know how to reject else you will just end up having to pay all the girls who have sat down with you which can sum up to a large amount. :o
How to reject? Simply stand up when they try to hug you and sit on your lap. By letting them cling on to you and sitting on your lap is a sign of consent for them. Go out of room if they persist.

I heard this from a group of guys while smoking at smoking area that one of the best method is just stand up, drop the girl on the ground. That will teach them a lesson to listen to us saying No to them.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
05-10-2009, 09:19 PM
thats not nice. I disagree.

WL are also humans, yes of course they need to cling on you, suck on you, BUT that is their job, if they dont do that, they will have no customers.
Talk to them, nicely, i know you will think "for fuck? talk to them waste time they will still hang on to you" but be nice, be gentleman, there are almost 34324837643254 nice things to say to reject them.
Very difficult to all out lah.

I have never been agreeable to
1) Walk out of the room - NEVER - be gentleman
2) Be rude to the girls
3) Be rough to the girls
4) criticise the girls

Cheers out mate

Fatjumbo
05-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Maybe next friday.

Roger roger bro. Will do :p

Fatjumbo
05-10-2009, 09:35 PM
To the bro who zap me for nothing with the below comment.

05-10-2009 07:43 PM you very rich meh??

You got an attitude problem here. Whether I rich or not firstly is none of your bloody business lol. Secondly, I have also never mentioned before in this forum tat I am RICH. Thirdly, if u think so I am rich so be it, thank you.

But if u are just simply jealous that I can cheong freely and often with my Kaki, I think you are a darn born loser in life !!! :D

Get a life man and also leave yr nick behind lah next time u zap me again....don be a bloody coward hiding behind SBF forum !!! YoU really got not freaking BALLS

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
05-10-2009, 09:52 PM
To the bro who zap me for nothing with the below comment.

05-10-2009 07:43 PM you very rich meh??

You got an attitude problem here. Whether I rich or not firstly is none of your bloody business lol. Secondly, I have also never mentioned before in this forum tat I am RICH. Thirdly, if u think so I am rich so be it, thank you.

But if u are just simply jealous that I can cheong freely and often with my Kaki, I think you are a darn born loser in life !!! :D

Get a life man and also leave yr nick behind lah next time u zap me again....don be a bloody coward hiding behind SBF forum !!! YoU really got not freaking BALLS

Sigh, this Da S really got alot of supporter hor.

How come this generation all so naive & kiddish de leh? Girl only mah, because of them criticise they own local people?
Sad, really sad, i dunno how are they going to succeed in life, they probably not going to gain anything in their generation.
Very sad. :(

I really wish i can meet them tough, to see how they are like, indeed very curious.

Anyway u so early come back liao ah, finally me gota see who you cow girl is earlier, quite chio also leh, + her asset lagi bagus.
U see lah, today u sit XE, me no chance again, she really stick to you man, maybe me gonna eat like you big size then can.
But u lucky lah, today my whole mind is on Shirley & her 只想一生跟你走, i know she sing to me de lah - me gonna sian her man ..if not 对不起自己 :D

arpeggi
05-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Anyway u so early come back liao ah, finally me gota see who you cow girl is earlier, quite chio also leh, + her asset lagi bagus.

new girl? :D:D

Max77
05-10-2009, 11:04 PM
... one of the best method is just stand up, drop the girl on the ground. That will teach them a lesson to listen to us saying No to them. [/B][/I][/COLOR]

U OUT OF UR FREAKING MIND IZZIT? JUS STAND UP AND DROP THE GIRL ON THE GROUND? SCARLY PPL GOT OLD GRAND MOTHER BACK AT CHINA WAITING FOR HER PITTIFUL GRAND DAUGHTER TO BRING BACK MONEY TO SEEK HER MEDICAL CONDITION HOW? SHE USE KNIFE ON U IZZIT?

sorry sorry...

thats not nice. I disagree.

WL are also humans, yes of course they need to cling on you, suck on you, BUT that is their job,...

yap yap agreeded so much...unless they break our spectacle or cause hurt to our body, i think we should still respect those gals to a certain extend still

epsilon
05-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Sigh, this Da S really got alot of supporter hor.

How come this generation all so naive & kiddish de leh? Girl only mah, because of them criticise they own local people?
Sad, really sad, i dunno how are they going to succeed in life, they probably not going to gain anything in their generation.
Very sad. :(

I really wish i can meet them tough, to see how they are like, indeed very curious.

U see lah, today u sit XE, me no chance again, she really stick to you man, maybe me gonna eat like you big size then can.
But u lucky lah, today my whole mind is on Shirley & her 只想一生跟你走, i know she sing to me de lah - me gonna sian her man ..if not 对不起自己 :D

who is shirley? and who did you dabao out?

best123
05-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Frankly speaking guys.... aren't you glad that there are so many gals flocking to you in BS and eager to suck your nipples?

I do not like the "overwhelming" portion in BS too but I would rather "endure" this than being bored ie no gals, not happening etc.

We should be glad there is still such a joint.... at least I am...

Fatjumbo
05-10-2009, 11:33 PM

Haha...cow gal shiok right...... Yea lol since u know Xue-er stick to me then u help me lol, next time we go...pls allow her to sit you bro.

You ah.....shirley really entice u alot liao. yea she sing and look into your direction..haha... u know wat to do liao lol. Best of luck to your wooing bro.

Catch up real soon.

Who ask u never turn up...hee hee hee

AboutYou45
05-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Frankly speaking guys.... aren't you glad that there are so many gals flocking to you in BS and eager to suck your nipples?

I do not like the "overwhelming" portion in BS too but I would rather "endure" this than being bored ie no gals, not happening etc.

We should be glad there is still such a joint.... at least I am...

Agree..but 5-8 gals should be enough

2cute4u
06-10-2009, 06:42 AM
any bro neo can tis IVY be ta-bao???

makemecum
06-10-2009, 07:33 AM
new girl, wild... must check out BS, long time no go :cool:

yes, treat WL with respect
but s/x dinosaurs are too much..me not into dinasaurs
#1 , "wo gou le" / xie xie, bu yong"
#2 , it is actuall good to stand up when many girl come in at the same time so they cannot pounce on you sitting down
#3, if anything choose one quickly, can shoo the rest away, it work most of the time
#4, just excuse yourself go to the loo, say later then talk

my 2 cents worth:p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
06-10-2009, 08:00 AM
new girl? :D:D

Actually i dunno is new or old, must ask the cow boy. SO big...:eek:

Shirley...my goddess..the one which never 坐台one.

Haha...cow gal shiok right...... Yea lol since u know Xue-er stick to me then u help me lol, next time we go...pls allow her to sit you bro.

You ah.....shirley really entice u alot liao. yea she sing and look into your direction..haha... u know wat to do liao lol. Best of luck to your wooing bro.

Catch up real soon.

Nah, i never choose a girl who never wants me, no point, not for the sake of it anyway.
Shirley ah Shirley...:D

I only left 2 more months ah...

Fatjumbo
06-10-2009, 09:32 AM
I only left 2 more months ah...

She 坐台 sure kanna bao every session. Definitely make more than what she's getting now, kind of miserable salary and tips.

2 more mths also like tat....after W dinner still can cheong...hee hee:p

Jilin Asshole
06-10-2009, 04:33 PM
I can see that BS KTV gals' quality drop a lot since I went frequently during 2006. Then ST is just $100 for a shot now gals always waiting for us to offer them say $150~$200. I do know some guys paid $200 for ST :)

arpeggi
06-10-2009, 07:34 PM
wah you all so gian shirley :D..
she got come here and read here one leh.. :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
06-10-2009, 08:05 PM

not they all lah, only me :)
Tell her dun worry lah, im juz a 普通人.
我只会远远的仰慕她而已

p/s : just keep it to yourself will do, tks

Chinakid
07-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Looks like its between BS and Qingge KTV dogfight liao... The rest of budget KTVs really cant make it.... ;)

naturegreen
07-10-2009, 01:12 AM
I heard this from a group of guys while smoking at smoking area that one of the best method is just stand up, drop the girl on the ground. That will teach them a lesson to listen to us saying No to them.

U OUT OF UR FREAKING MIND IZZIT? JUS STAND UP AND DROP THE GIRL ON THE GROUND? SCARLY PPL GOT OLD GRAND MOTHER BACK AT CHINA WAITING FOR HER PITTIFUL GRAND DAUGHTER TO BRING BACK MONEY TO SEEK HER MEDICAL CONDITION HOW? SHE USE KNIFE ON U IZZIT? Sorry Sorry

Bro Max77, Please do not put words into my mouth. I stated I overheard this group of guys chatting and just quoted what they say. Of course I know WLs are also humans. I am not out of my freaking mind and you do not have to get SO AGITATED. Or is it you can only read with font size 7? And the meaning of the "sorry" after bolding your words after saying I am out of my freaking mind is? :eek:

Max77
07-10-2009, 01:39 AM
Bro Max77, Please do not put words into my mouth. I stated I overheard this group of guys chatting and just quoted what they say. Of course I know WLs are also humans. I am not out of my freaking mind and you do not have to get SO AGITATED. Or is it you can only read with font size 7? And the meaning of the "sorry" after bolding your words after saying I am out of my freaking mind is? :eek:

Yap...u r right...now tat i read ur post again, i'm too quick wif me words already. I apologise. Those fonts r unintentional, should hav preview my post b4 posting (don't intend to be so big later lazy to change)

The image of someone dropped at such height can be quite frightening...her tail bone might be fractured badly, tat's why my reaction.

As for the 'sorry'...like i say, the big font r unintentional...so...

I think one of the bro who post right after me speak some words of wisedom. Wished i can be able to say those words instead. Well, wad's out of the mouth cannot be taken back anyway :rolleyes:

naturegreen
07-10-2009, 02:22 AM
Yap...u r right...now tat i read ur post again, i'm too quick wif me words already. I apologise. Those fonts r unintentional, should hav preview my post b4 posting (don't intend to be so big later lazy to change)

The image of someone dropped at such height can be quite frightening...her tail bone might be fractured badly, tat's why my reaction.

As for the 'sorry'...like i say, the big font r unintentional...so...

I think one of the bro who post right after me speak some words of wisedom. Wished i can be able to say those words instead. Well, wad's out of the mouth cannot be taken back anyway :rolleyes:

No worries bro. Enjoy ;)

Fatjumbo
07-10-2009, 10:15 AM

Not me ah...haha .....of cos sometimes I also bio her lah. But I already know no chance at all, leave it to other bros liao. :p

Steadyman1
07-10-2009, 06:54 PM

There are some ways to reject the gals. You should know why they are here for. Simply tell them you don't no money for them (no doubt you might be loaded or whatsoever), no even $10. Some will understand and walk out. For those who insist of staying on, you can either stand up and walk out (before leaving, tell her she can sit there all day long if she wants) or ask Xiao Mei to ask them to leave.

Some might be like sticky glue and jump on your lap. No problem if you are bigger size then her, just stand up and lift her up and place her on the seat, then you walk out (use the same quote as mention above). Happen if she is bigger size than you, just pretend she is damn heavy, breaking your bone or whatsoever as well as pretend to be hurt. She will sure move aside/off you and you can have the chance to walk out of the room as well (don't forget the quote).

Those are what I have seen and experience which work out very effective. The aim for us to be there is HAPPY so what the point of getting annoy or hurt others.;)

I have came across many KTV gals and they have thousand and one reasons why there are here. You believe with what they say then that will be truth. I came across quite a number (after you know them for quite sometime or years) who are here because the money her is easier to earn. Back in their home town, they might be earning RB$1000-1500 a month and when they are here, they could hit at least $2000-3000 a month. Majority don't have much education and life there is tough if they want to be fashionable or spendthrift.

Cheongsters will cheong and leave without feeling for them. If you are happy, give more if you affordable but don't act hero or you will be carrot. If you feel for them, sorry... all the best to you.

Remember, cheong happily with nothing left behind. Happy cheonging...:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Back in their home town, they might be earning RB$1000-1500 a month and when they are here, they could hit at least $2000-3000 a month.

If you are talking about RMB on above, a month here is 22 times++ on top of your above calculation.

If you are talking about SGD on above, a month here is 4.5 times on top of you calculation above.

That only include monthly salary, if they go out at least 2-3 times a week, it can hit 23 times (RMB) & 5 times (SGD) on top of your calculation.

:p cool

Steadyman1
07-10-2009, 07:37 PM
If you are talking about RMB on above, a month here is 22 times++ on top of your above calculation.

If you are talking about SGD on above, a month here is 4.5 times on top of you calculation above.

That only include monthly salary, if they go out at least 2-3 times a week, it can hit 23 times (RMB) & 5 times (SGD) on top of your calculation.

:p cool

Sorry miss out to put SGD. Well at least SGD$2000-$3000 assuming did not go out, no pretty and only have 3-4 tables a day with SGD$20 per tips.

We don't talk about those Ang Pai who could hit rocket hit.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Sorry miss out to put SGD. Well at least SGD$2000-$3000 assuming did not go out, no pretty and only have 3-4 tables a day with SGD$20 per tips.

We don't talk about those Ang Pai who could hit rocket hit.

3-4 tables is considered very minumum le, because as you know they paid almost 5 digits to come over here - 3 mths or 6 mths visit, so gotta earn tt money back.

If go QG work, all the way till 3am - really is rocket high alrdy.

Anyway Jumbo jio you soon, hope to catch up with you too :p

Steadyman1
07-10-2009, 08:15 PM
3-4 tables is considered very minumum le, because as you know they paid almost 5 digits to come over here - 3 mths or 6 mths visit, so gotta earn tt money back.

Indeed and as mention "At least". Now consider cheaper to get to Sing. A decade ago was SGD$20k for 1 month or 28 days. If lucky, after going to Malaysia for 3 days still can come back Sing for another 28 days with just another SGD$3-5K.

So you should know why those Ang Pai keep coming back liao lor. Regardless whatsoever, everything got it sweet and sour, as long as a win-win situation for all, it just a trade. "FatJumbo" Tio Bo???:D

Can't promise next week. See how then.;)

n733
08-10-2009, 12:25 AM

ar?3 or 6 mth got 5 digits meh?prices went up?and got 3 n 6 mth meh?:confused:
social visit 1 mth ext 1 mth subject to approval.6 mth singer pass.1 -2 yrs student or wk permit. 1 yr 7-9k / 2 yr 11-14k.And another kind of pass done by ktv wic is abt 8k for 1yr.pls correct me if im wrong..:D

Max77
08-10-2009, 01:23 AM

Yo! very intelligent way to quote Bro Steadyman1. From wad i remember, the last time i used slightly more strength on one of those gals is when I was about to be choked to death by her big neh neh wif her hand grabbing my hair pushing it against her chest. Other than tat, i've never fail to reject them without using the below mentioned:

1) Stand up and walk out of the room (the room is mine, no reason for me to leave)
2) Drop them on their backside (somebody overheard someone say....) hurting someone physically is a taboo in the cheonging scene.
3) Being annoyed and use vulgarities/shout at them (spoilt my own mood)

Evrytime i was there i oni remember getting myself a bit high on the alcohol, then the rest is like :"不要啦...不要啦...不要啦...不喜欢啦...真的不是我喜欢的啦...(in the most gentle tone)..."

I didn't even stop them from hugging me, touching me or sucking my nipple. Once they know tat they can't get anything from this guy (me), they sian half walk out of the room liao. I always giv them a chance to prove themselves worthy first. The rest i let my didi decide :p

This tactic is call Taiji. When no opposing force is applied, the incoming force wear out itself :D

monster98
08-10-2009, 12:19 PM
because as you know they paid almost 5 digits to come over here - 3 mths or 6 mths visit, so gotta earn tt money back.

Did u got the figure rite???? 5 digits for a 6 mths visa?????:cool:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-10-2009, 12:27 PM

Ya man, convert to RMB got 5 digits mah :D
Ok anyway, my juice of my statement issue is actually they are doing quite okay with their income here.

Cheers all :rolleyes:

Fatjumbo
08-10-2009, 01:48 PM

cool

Indeed and as mention "At least". Now consider cheaper to get to Sing. A decade ago was SGD$20k for 1 month or 28 days. If lucky, after going to Malaysia for 3 days still can come back Sing for another 28 days with just another SGD$3-5K.

So you should know why those Ang Pai keep coming back liao lor. Regardless whatsoever, everything got it sweet and sour, as long as a win-win situation for all, it just a trade. "FatJumbo" Tio Bo??

Can't promise next week. See how then.;)

How much they earn is their business lol I feel...more congrats, business bad...too bad lol. They come here 賺快钱 will know the rule of the game, 等有一天被抓. then it's bye bye game over liao. :D

Why ask me leh ? 小弟 我不懂啊, 老大 :p

Waiting for your activation soon :D

Steadyman1
08-10-2009, 07:19 PM
I didn't even stop them from hugging me, touching me or sucking my nipple. Once they know tat they can't get anything from this guy (me), they sian half walk out of the room liao. I always giv them a chance to prove themselves worthy first. The rest i let my didi decide

This tactic is call Taiji. When no opposing force is applied, the incoming force wear out itself :D

There are ways just that this matter might not apply well for newbies. ;)

Why ask me leh ? 小弟 我不懂啊, 老大

Waiting for your activation soon

Needed me to say meh...:D
老大 叫小弟老大? 使不得...使不得... :p hahaha

Fatjumbo
08-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Needed me to say meh...:D
老大 叫小弟老大? 使不得...使不得... :p hahaha

老大, 你懂我懂就好了 玩够就收山咯 哈哈哈哈 :p

naturegreen
08-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Come on bros relax please. I only state what I heard from that group of guys. I am not asking you guys to do what those guys say. I am also just relating my experience there so that first-timers there can roughly know what to do and reject the girls but definitely not throwing them off onto the ground. Peace ;)

Bs Ktv II 08-10-2009 01:13 PM FUCK UR WHOLE FAMILY HAM KA CHAM
Bs Ktv II 08-10-2009 02:59 AM fuck u idiot

Steadyman1
08-10-2009, 08:28 PM
老大, 你懂我懂就好了 玩够就收山咯 哈哈哈哈 :p

哈哈哈... 大老大, 还想再玩吗? 自由是最好的...:D

Sometime wrong quoting can be misleading too.

Max77
09-10-2009, 12:16 AM

Bs Ktv II 08-10-2009 01:13 PM FUCK UR WHOLE FAMILY HAM KA CHAM
Bs Ktv II 08-10-2009 02:59 AM fuck u idiot

Think I'm the one costing the misunderstanding in the first place, already included u in my up list, one point oni hoped u don't mind. By the way u also got supporter one. I got zapped too :rolleyes:

So the best way to survive well here probably is to make peace :p

Cheong ah!!!!...

naturegreen
09-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Think I'm the one costing the misunderstanding in the first place, already included u in my up list, one point oni hoped u don't mind. By the way u also got supporter one. I got zapped too :rolleyes:

So the best way to survive well here probably is to make peace :p

Cheong ah!!!!...

Haha bro. :( Nvm at least now I made a new SBF friend. And it's you Max77 bro. Will return favour. Mine is also 1 little greenie. :D

Max77
09-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Haha bro. :( Nvm at least now I made a new SBF friend. And it's you Max77 bro. Will return favour. Mine is also 1 little greenie. :D

Long time never ganna zapped for saying wrong words liao. Now two very powerful bro's zaps is like two rottan on the buttock.

Talking about making friend, my first friend here no longer wanna befriend me liao (got 'defriended' by him twice). So now 'Friend' this word is quite superficial and light to me in this forum (like someone closed leave u). As long as less one enemy can liao. I don't believe in 'u r either friend or foe' theory-has always been balancing myself right in the middle.

Bro Naturegreen is jus some kind bro who i accidentally bumped while walking carelessly on the pathment. At first feel angry due to misunderstanding, later felt guilty knowing tat it's me who bumped into ur way. Tat's all

ting
10-10-2009, 05:07 AM
hi bro, anyone up meng meng 4 ? any fr?

Sex-4-Life
10-10-2009, 02:29 PM
up to u lar.....tips norm 10 lor...unless u want to impress then 50 lor....yes got nv tip also cos the waitress damm fuckup....:D

haha...no need to impress waitress la...i rather impress the gals lolz
so far neber kena any fuckup waitress so always tip 10...:p

no worries bro...i always tip $10...just wondering if i can correct the mkt to better terms for us bros...like tip $5 :D

Ya but sometime if they could make special room arrangement for you, giving them a bit more still ok but best don't spoilt the market for norm.

so far i just take w/e room assigned to me lei...u mean can ask the waitress to get me another better/more spacious room??

haobonny
10-10-2009, 11:42 PM
2nd time meeting 19yo Meng Meng (梦梦) yesterday and she was a little bit emotional after meeting the old friend… so this round just hold hands and chit chats only hor :p
3 commandos attacked me enough already ... xiao tian tian, xiao tian and one more forgot the name liau :D

qwerty171
11-10-2009, 02:21 AM
New guy on the block here. Hope I dun get blasted or zapped for posting something that is of not much value-add.

2nd time at BS today. had quite a gd time though gals butterfly away for most of the time. only had them come in twice or at most 3 times the whole night. but for $20, can't complain much.

1st time i went was on an afternoon. seems that the gals' return frequency is much better then.

can any bros here recommend another KTV that offers gals of same standard or better? would really appreciate the advice. ;)

qwerty171
11-10-2009, 02:40 AM
newbie posting here. been to BS twice, today being my 2nd time. overall feel that the session was good though gals butterfly and only sat in twice or thrice the most.

but not much to complain for $20 per gal. personally i feel that the standard of gals in BS is quite high.

i m new to the chiong scene, so would appreciate if fellow bros here can give some guidance to some good place with pretty PRC gals.

hope i dun get blasted or zapped for posting the above. just trying to learn more from experienced bros. thanks! ;)

davis
11-10-2009, 11:43 AM
newbie posting here. been to BS twice, today being my 2nd time. overall feel that the session was good though gals butterfly and only sat in twice or thrice the most.

but not much to complain for $20 per gal. personally i feel that the standard of gals in BS is quite high.

i m new to the chiong scene, so would appreciate if fellow bros here can give some guidance to some good place with pretty PRC gals.

hope i dun get blasted or zapped for posting the above. just trying to learn more from experienced bros. thanks! ;)

I think the ones that can match with BS is only the
1)new Beijing (just opposite BS) or
2)new shanghai (above BS) i heard quality picking up

not much choice for budget KTV liao

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-10-2009, 01:38 PM

NSH quality picking up? I always have a hard-ons with good-lookers :D

Yesterday went to BS, same old girls but getting prettier to me:confused:
Think i old liao...eyes blur.

O Ya..sidetrack abit to KIKO, heard alot of bros here you been very BUSY PMing ppl on me hor...Wow, btw they know my style so well, u are not doing anything good on you, even the Waitress in BS side me do you know ?
Oh~...by the way, by doing this, you make my blood boil...promise me u try your best not to let me see you in either of the 3 joints ok, because i promise myself i need to do something real bad to you.
Thanks & i meant it ;)

sammi9306
11-10-2009, 03:19 PM
hi bro, anyone up meng meng 4 ? any fr?

MengMeng is also known as TingTing in FL2, she's from GZ....she's got a great body, the tits are unbelivably shaped good C cup and slim figure....she claims she dun FL anymore. Maybe that's Y work in BS.

haobonny
11-10-2009, 03:55 PM
19yo Meng Meng (梦梦) plans to call it a day soon .... another SYT will be leaving this arena for good and I am wishing her all the best ..... Cheers.

Hulunbeier
11-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Hi Bros

Tell her Meng Meng dun go yet le...

Need her cheerfulness...if her clientale is weak...I will let my partners know.

So far the most cheerful one I ever met
The others mushy mushy until my gf complain about them.

Cheers all bros

Still prefer Sweet (Tian Tian) Milk!

qwerty171
11-10-2009, 05:01 PM

Thanks for the advice bro. Guess my friends brought me to a good place right from the start. I was surprisingly pleased by the quality there (maybe I have not seen enough elsewhere). The next stage to go is probably to pop the question of whether they can be "ta bao" for a privite good time.

arpeggi
11-10-2009, 07:26 PM
O Ya..sidetrack abit to KIKO, heard alot of bros here you been very BUSY PMing ppl on me hor...Wow, btw they know my style so well, u are not doing anything good on you, even the Waitress in BS side me do you know ?
Oh~...by the way, by doing this, you make my blood boil...promise me u try your best not to let me see you in either of the 3 joints ok, because i promise myself i need to do something real bad to you.
Thanks & i meant it ;)

Yes, and he have been calling you names to me.

19yo Meng Meng (梦梦) plans to call it a day soon .... another SYT will be leaving this arena for good and I am wishing her all the best ..... Cheers.

Don't worry, she will be back in 2 months time. :D

Hi Bros

Tell her Meng Meng dun go yet le...

Need her cheerfulness...if her clientale is weak...I will let my partners know.

So far the most cheerful one I ever met
The others mushy mushy until my gf complain about them.

Cheers all bros

Still prefer Sweet (Tian Tian) Milk!

still got 1 more week+ before she go, not to worry. :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Glad to hear that, at least im remembered by him :D
Hope his fetish for fantasizing end (will it ever?)..:confused:

Cheers out..

Hulunbeier
12-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi Bro GeMiNiZzzzZzz

Relax lah...we are all here to have fun.

No need to plan what u want to do next on any male friends except female!

See what I mean below.....>>>>>>
On the sideline, I think I want to date Tian Tian out on 29th this month!
I will tell her not to work but if she is busy, I will tell her let's go for dinner at Lorong 13.
After that if she is happy, we go shop shop at VivoCity!

Anyway I hope my plans work because some SYT at Xiamen request me to do something similar on 29th Oct! Viola!

Cheers to all bros!
I need a new life!

Steadyman1
12-10-2009, 10:27 PM
so far i just take w/e room assigned to me lei...u mean can ask the waitress to get me another better/more spacious room??

Also possible if they have rooms available. Rooms charges according to room size and no. of pax.

supa76
12-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Also possible if they have rooms available. Rooms charges according to room size and no. of pax.
Although room size is categorised as small, medium and large, there are a few "bigger" medium rm than the norm.You can ask the waitress to talk to the manager if you want a bigger rm at the same rate.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Hi Bro GeMiNiZzzzZzz

Relax lah...we are all here to have fun.

No need to plan what u want to do next on any male friends except female!

See what I mean below.....>>>>>>
I will tell her not to work but if she is busy, I will tell her let's go for dinner at Lorong 13.

Anyway I hope my plans work because some SYT at Xiamen request me to do something similar on 29th Oct! Viola!

Cheers to all bros!
I need a new life!

Hi mate,

I like to multitask i i do it very well :D
I can plan what i can do with the boys & what im going to do with the ladies..
Thanks for the concern, but some things need to be settle, it needs to be settled.

Cheers for your target "Tian Tian". i dunno who also, because im still bad with names, i need to se the face..haha..

Cheers out mate..

qwerty171
12-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Need another advice from bros here.

how do you go about getting 'extra' service from the gals?

I managed to get a couple of numbers from some gals during my last visit and got some pricing from them as well. tried my luck to ask them out but always get told they are busy.

i wonder if it's because they are really so popular and highly demanded or i just did not approach them correctly.

is there like a better time/day to get them out, etc on mornings/evenings before they start their shifts or on days where they r not so busy like Mon/Tue.

Advice appreciated. :)

Fatjumbo
13-10-2009, 02:28 AM

Wow Tian Tian only ah....don forget Xiao Tian Tian oh....she also power !! :p

I like to multitask i i do it very well :D
I can plan what i can do with the boys & what im going to do with the ladies..
Thanks for the concern, but some things need to be settle, it needs to be settled.

Of cos u are darn good in multitasking....seen it liao. Catch up soon again bro.

tiewleilowmei
13-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks & i meant it ;)

Wow! It stick you like glum... darm irritating right? Got chance will put up It photo and everyone could mark It down. Ban It.

Careful It got lots of clones and will zap you hor. I kana zap too but no worry I'm here to nail that creature off. Zap It http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4190194-post117.html.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Wow! It stick you like glum... darm irritating right? Got chance will put up It photo and everyone could mark It down. Ban It.

Careful It got lots of clones and will zap you hor. I kana zap too but no worry I'm here to nail that creature off. Zap It http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4190194-post117.html.

Haha, Cheers mate :D

haobonny
15-10-2009, 06:43 AM
Don't worry, she will be back in 2 months time. :D

still got 1 more week+ before she go, not to worry. :p

Hi Bro, last 2 days her phone shut down liau !

Max77
15-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Haiz...cheong wif Team A might ganna wallap by Team B;cheong wif Team B might ganna wallap by Team A...

Is there a non-violent cheonging group somewhere out there? I don't want to get bash up half way thru a hj wif my pants down...like tat really damn malu :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Haiz...cheong wif Team A might ganna wallap by Team B;cheong wif Team B might ganna wallap by Team A...

Is there a non-violent cheonging group somewhere out there? I don't want to get bash up half way thru a hj wif my pants down...like tat really damn malu :p

Huh? Chim leh..
Your definition of "Wallop" is thorw bottles thorw chairs or by words of mouth :o
Now me only will have 1 group with me..no more group 2 anymore..

;)

arpeggi
15-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Hi Bro, last 2 days her phone shut down liau !

she went back yesterday.. my bad, sorry. :(

Steadyman1
15-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Although room size is categorised as small, medium and large, there are a few "bigger" medium rm than the norm.You can ask the waitress to talk to the manager if you want a bigger rm at the same rate.

Yupe and normally those will reserve for regular I suppose.

epsilon
15-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Huh? Chim leh..
Your definition of "Wallop" is thorw bottles thorw chairs or by words of mouth :o
Now me only will have 1 group with me..no more group 2 anymore..

;)

so your group got me anot?

supa76
16-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Yupe and normally those will reserve for regular I suppose.
Yes..u are rite. These supposed "bigger" rooms are often taken up even before its been occupied.

Went BS last week, can see that due to QG competition, even sat business is not as good as before.Not much SYT and 80% of PRC are old timers.

Fatjumbo
23-10-2009, 01:23 AM
so your group got me anot?

Wow u like that ask him....means got me too right ??? haha.

San San smells darn nice man....wonder what perfume she uses. :D

epsilon
23-10-2009, 01:52 AM
Wow u like that ask him....means got me too right ??? haha.

San San smells darn nice man....wonder what perfume she uses. :D

he did not reply that mean no la....

as for the perfume u ask me i ask who, you yourself go and ask la...

xiao mak
23-10-2009, 02:31 AM
sorry to disturb you guys,

something to ask ,
Anyone know if i want my fav girl to accompany me the night at BS ( BAO TAI ) around how much $$$ coz i don't want to spoilt market .

and

Overnight ( price ) anyone experience before.

sorry , THANKS

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
23-10-2009, 09:36 AM

You forgot our agreement meh..
You also noe who are my No No now liao also..

Recently got a new life in your family, you sound irritated leh..must be not enough sleep, try to have a good rest, stop going for your coffeee shop outing lah..

something to ask ,
Anyone know if i want my fav girl to accompany me the night at BS ( BAO TAI ) around how much $$$ coz i don't want to spoilt market .

and

Overnight ( price ) anyone experience before.

sorry , THANKS

This 1 i also dunno, never tried before also, maybe the lao jiaos can guide us :rolleyes:

werwet2
23-10-2009, 10:18 AM
epsilon u are next on my up list hee hee:p

Fatjumbo
25-10-2009, 01:30 AM

haha...cos u always makan with her mah...so ask u more appropriate right ?

:D

you sound irritated leh..must be not enough sleep, try to have a good rest, stop going for your coffeee shop outing lah..

Wow ....quite true leh.... getting agitated easily these days bro epsilon. Cool down must drink more Chinese or Ang Mo Liang Tei ...hee hee

newcheongster
25-10-2009, 09:08 AM
overnite is abt 150 - 180.

quite sometime nv go bs so any hottie babes there?

qwerty171
25-10-2009, 09:51 AM

something to ask ,

I was at BS and I was quoted by the gals between $150 to $200 for bao tai.

Price depends on the popularity of the gal.

n733
25-10-2009, 10:13 AM

:eek::eek:overnight????:eek::eek:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-10-2009, 11:01 AM

quite sometime nv go bs so any hottie babes there?

你等久久吧..overnight at above price...:rolleyes:
包台 maybe...:D

n733
25-10-2009, 11:42 AM
你等久久吧..overnight at above price...:rolleyes:
包台 maybe...:D

我等了好多好多年。。。。花儿也榭了。。。。。:p

edix
25-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Was there yesterday nite 2+1 total 3 jugs @ $114, beginning 5 mins was fantastic as many girls rush in to get "signature" from me and my friend. They will kiss, touch and suck you all they can to get a "signature". There after MIA, till quite sometime then get to see 1 or 2 comes back to our room.

I should say it ok with playability and not expensive too as each of the girl were asking for $20 tip. Unless u wan to give more... cheers!

Fatjumbo
25-10-2009, 12:37 PM
I was at BS and I was quoted by the gals between $150 to $200 for bao tai.

Price depends on the popularity of the gal.

So ex ah....maybe u need to practice your KC skills for some FOC fuck liao...200 bucks??? I can PCC many times myself, save the 200...same feeling when I cum as I fucK them. But on a serious note....depends on your nego skills. Some of them should be willing to go out with you for as low as 100. check it out yourself.

Good luck bro :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-10-2009, 01:02 PM
So ex ah....maybe u need to practice your KC skills for some FOC fuck liao...200 bucks??? I can PCC many times myself, save the 200...same feeling when I cum as I fucK them. But on a serious note....depends on your nego skills. Some of them should be willing to go out with you for as low as 100. check it out yourself.

Ya man, not everyone so handsome & use invinsible KC skills on them to get this rate mah...only me..:D

BS girls sld be around this rate as they anytime can come out unlike QG (Eat inside, smoke inside, work inside - forever cannot see daylight :D..unless they.....), BT rate also slightly higher abit...BUT..over $150 is a nono for me..Of course, dun kaykiang come on Fri & Sat & quote $150 ..cause they earn much more..

Cheers out - gging to JB liao..see you tonight..

hornyhonda30
25-10-2009, 01:12 PM
i'm wondering isit happening nowadays?isit reali worth it going during sat or sun happy hours? cheers! have a great day ahead

arpeggi
25-10-2009, 01:41 PM
i'm wondering isit happening nowadays?isit reali worth it going during sat or sun happy hours? cheers! have a great day ahead

any day is not worth going down at all. :p

each to his own. :D

but sunday mostly is ghost town..

kelvinkor
25-10-2009, 02:16 PM
where is it??

Fatjumbo
25-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Ya man, not everyone so handsome & use invinsible KC skills on them to get this rate mah...only me..:D

BS girls sld be around this rate as they anytime can come out unlike QG (Eat inside, smoke inside, work inside - forever cannot see daylight :D..unless they.....), BT rate also slightly higher abit...BUT..over $150 is a nono for me..Of course, dun kaykiang come on Fri & Sat & quote $150 ..cause they earn much more..

Cheers out - gging to JB liao..see you tonight..

Yours the best lah...everytime can head over to JB....everytime enjoy good exchange rate plus you get more service over there...find one day I go in with you to recce out

Never pass me your contact for the less than 100 one...... make Me gian gain. :D

qwerty171
25-10-2009, 05:06 PM

Thanks for the advice bro. Indeed 150/200 is ex. that's why i never onz them. it's just ask for reference sake.

i managed to get a couple who are willing to go out for $100-$120 though. feel that it's more worth it for me because it gets a little boring when they come in 3-4 times the whole night repeating the SOP. outside action is more exciting.

nicholassoong81
25-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Bros, when they quote you 150/200, negotiate further. No way PRCs will cost this much. Not even some of the pussies working at places like TAM. 100/120 for an ang pai from BS is reasonable. In times like this when Anti Vice is on their toes, I am confident that bros can get better bargain. In any case, unless 150/200 is for 2 shots or overnight, otherwise, I don't think it is worthwhile. Regardless of how chio the girls are.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Bros, when they quote you 150/200, negotiate further. No way PRCs will cost this much. Not even some of the pussies working at places like TAM. 100/120 for an ang pai from BS is reasonable. In times like this when Anti Vice is on their toes, I am confident that bros can get better bargain. In any case, unless 150/200 is for 2 shots or overnight, otherwise, I don't think it is worthwhile. Regardless of how chio the girls are.

You really dunno the market well dont you.
TAM - 150..they throw at your face my friend.

Your rates should be based on FL from okt or those internet okt - for Thais or Viets.

imho, sometimes it wiser to pay a few bucks more to get a better service, treat them as human - all will be satisfied.

If not, better not bring the girl out at all i suggest ..;)

Fatjumbo
25-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the advice bro. Indeed 150/200 is ex. that's why i never onz them. it's just ask for reference sake.

i managed to get a couple who are willing to go out for $100-$120 though. feel that it's more worth it for me because it gets a little boring when they come in 3-4 times the whole night repeating the SOP. outside action is more exciting.

Hi Bro, yea indeed pricing is a very subjective issue whenever you want to bring one babe out.

Best is to go with your feel...whether she's worth the money you are going to folk out for. If your gut feel is strong and you have good nego skills. U gonna have a wonderful time.... by all means go ahead.

Wishing you a great bonk. :p

imho, sometimes it wiser to pay a few bucks more to get a better service, treat them as human - all will be satisfied.
If not, better not bring the girl out at all i suggest ..;)

Hahaha.... not everyone willing to pay a sum for service mah bro. Just like financial services...some charge fee based... being Singaporean....sure not willing to pay for fee based one mah. We are more willing to patronise those FOC planners so same lol...for all these PRC KTV whores. One of my favourite told me before...why you guys so Kam Lan....want to pay so much for pussies leh ? If you can wait till end of the day......they sure willing to go at a much lower rate...Just like buying closing store Sushi...haha. Sorry hor....abit long winded. Must have had too much Martell liao

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Hahaha.... not everyone willing to pay a sum for service mah bro. ...

Ya, i was just giving out my opinions to peeps who keeps criticizing this one ex lah, that 1 cannot do lah..it kinda piss me off.
If ex, then why nego, leave it as it is & move on lah.

Do they think after some negotiation - the service whould be what you expect?

Those $50 fishtanks, service is always standard because that is their rate - do ppl negotiate ?

One should select the target carefully. A good rapport is a prerequisite. The gal must have some liking for u n be comfortable with you. If u hv earned her respect n trust so much the better.

Mind you, im not implying to fork out way above - im just sick of hearing complaints & anger at the rates ppl are saying...

Fatjumbo
25-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Ya, i was just giving out my opinions to peeps who keeps criticizing this one ex lah, that 1 cannot do lah..it kinda piss me off.
If ex, then why nego, leave it as it is & move on lah.

Do they think after some negotiation - the service whould be what you expect?

Those $50 fishtanks, service is always standard because that is their rate - do ppl negotiate ?

One should select the target carefully. A good rapport is a prerequisite. The gal must have some liking for u n be comfortable with you. If u hv earned her respect n trust so much the better.

Mind you, im not implying to fork out way above - im just sick of hearing complaints & anger at the rates ppl are saying...

Of cos :D.....haha bro. I am in deep shit as I got good rapport with many many Bs babes..hahaha. All asking me liao...when bring me out ??? Shag ah....like Kaki J :p

arpeggi
25-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Of cos :D.....haha bro. I am in deep shit as I got good rapport with many many Bs babes..hahaha. All asking me liao...when bring me out ??? Shag ah....like Kaki J :p

remember to fr hor.. :p :D

qwerty171
26-10-2009, 12:14 AM

I agree. as long as both parties are comfortable and feel that the price is reasonable, i don't see a point to 'force' for a cheap deal and get an unhappy gal servicing u. treat them like human and they will treat u well.

Hi Bro, yea indeed pricing is a very subjective issue whenever you want to bring one babe out.

Best is to go with your feel...whether she's worth the money you are going to folk out for. If your gut feel is strong and you have good nego skills. U gonna have a wonderful time.... by all means go ahead.

Wishing you a great bonk. :p

my nego skills are not good for sure. when quoted 100-120 for a session, i think it's quite fair so i never ask for discounts. but maybe if i visit them more often, they might give me discount on their own accord (LOL i wish).

Fatjumbo
26-10-2009, 09:17 AM
remember to fr hor.. :p :D

Hee hee hee,,,wait the babes beg me not to FR them here how ?? Must nego for FOC CIM liao. hahaha :D

my nego skills are not good for sure. when quoted 100-120 for a session, i think it's quite fair so i never ask for discounts. but maybe if i visit them more often, they might give me discount on their own accord (LOL i wish).

对她们不用客气, Just ask.... no harm either right.

hock19
26-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Was there yesterday nite 2+1 total 3 jugs @ $114, beginning 5 mins was fantastic as many girls rush in to get "signature" from me and my friend. They will kiss, touch and suck you all they can to get a "signature". There after MIA, till quite sometime then get to see 1 or 2 comes back to our room.

I should say it ok with playability and not expensive too as each of the girl were asking for $20 tip. Unless u wan to give more... cheers!

Yes, after signature, they dont come back but they will try to get more customers. But coinsider this. If you are there for 4 hours; and they only come back to you for 3 - 4 times at say 5- 10 mins a time; where are they most of the time? Say, if they have 5 rooms, it still does not add up. The only thing I can think off, is that that they may go do a 30 mins quickie.........

ansonsohna
27-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi bros, long time never post. Computer went ka-put on me. (my priorities all wrong leh .... cheong got money but pay money to repair buay sai. I DIY in spite of lao yah tech skill. Now PC can semi working - ha ha at least serve net but many programs still not functioning well.

Anyway my thots on BS, (I went BS abt four days back during SH).

1) Surprising got room. Many rooms in fact. but kns, despite the place being relatively empty,gals butterfly long long. maybe they can't stand my face - i know i looks cmi. if i duck and got FR on me, gal sure give me 1/10 for appearance.

Next time i better wear a gucci, fendi carrier bag over my face! :rolleyes:

2) from the gal rush, got three gal originally, (I came slightly late). then because of butterfly, i roam the corridor and pick up more and more till end up with seven because i bored.

3) my usual modus operandi is i got five by default regulars there. cannot say no to them. me bladdy wimp lah - must ask my cheong sifu how to reject the regulars. i find it heng if my regular don't try my room.....

so this means that one session right away usually kena automatic five gals ($100) then plus plus room and other gals (must have fresh blood lah, everyday abalone also sian!).

for me, one outing to BS like that cost me nearly $160 to $180. (sometimes might as well go gl and release right away .... discovered a nice place at LOR 18 where gals all can fight BS ang-pais :D and it cost only $150. :D

4) if i want to up any gal there, i awkward to bargain. I take what they quote, on a "ai mai" basis.

dam cock and siah suay me .... want to repair PC bargain like siao - just because shop don't give me $10 cheaper i walked off!

5) my fave san san is still as sweet and hiong. but ah ... problem with her, butterfly long long, sit for one song then gone ..... sigh! maybe forced to ST her in order to spend more time with her .......

6) i like BS one thing: soap dispenser mostly got replenish (unlike other place in "the triangle"). for example, everytime i got New Beijing, i bring one small liquid soap container. (me no hygienic freak - but after cheong me must always makan and occasionally puff - ).

7) in my corridor walk walk last time, i see a lot of brothers sitting alone .... where are the gals? ST? Hoongki? for some bros, they can sing. me and my kakis all sing liao can vomit blood, so only talk cock. so if gals come by few and far in between, our session becum like batang convention like that ... might as well go kopi tiam (at least can buaya beer aunty).

cheers and yum seng to all!

takashi-san
27-10-2009, 07:05 PM
long time no go GL liao, so bros here which one better 'New Beijing, NSH, or BS'? looking into those SYT then come playability. May be going down this few days.

Thank to all bros ;)

naturegreen
27-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Yours the best lah...everytime can head over to JB....everytime enjoy good exchange rate plus you get more service over there...find one day I go in with you to recce out

Never pass me your contact for the less than 100 one...... make Me gian gain. :D

There's a 5-6 storey shophouse near Citysquare having girls at RM$60-RM$80 per shot. Quality of girls varies. Previously I came across 1 not bad one at RM$80 net with room, look of that girl comparable to those at BW hotel. I was shocked how come I could find such a gem at such a place. Asked her why she do not wanna come Singapore to work as with her looks, she can easily earn more. She said she travel around Malaysia and does not only operate in JB nia. ;)

qwerty171
27-10-2009, 10:28 PM
long time no go GL liao, so bros here which one better 'New Beijing, NSH, or BS'? looking into those SYT then come playability. May be going down this few days.

Thank to all bros ;)

i am a semi regular at BS and i like it so far. not many SYTs from the times i went (only caught 1 once and missed another as I took too many gals. regret, should have added her). i think most of the gals are mid to late 20s and some really know how to make up and make themselves look damn gd, though if u meet them without make-up, it can be 'a bit' different.

New Beijing wise, i think some bros here like it though i haven't went there myself to recee.

upyos
28-10-2009, 05:14 AM
There's a 5-6 storey shophouse near Citysquare having girls at RM$60-RM$80 per shot. Quality of girls varies. Previously I came across 1 not bad one at RM$80 net with room, look of that girl comparable to those at BW hotel. I was shocked how come I could find such a gem at such a place. Asked her why she do not wanna come Singapore to work as with her looks, she can easily earn more. She said she travel around Malaysia and does not only operate in JB nia. ;)

how to locate?
the gals inside or outside?:D

Fatjumbo
28-10-2009, 09:47 AM

Thanks for the good intro....looks like have to go in check it out liao. :p

Max77
28-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Hi bros, long time never post. Computer went ka-put on me. (my priorities all wrong leh .... cheong got money but pay money to repair buay sai. I DIY in spite of lao yah tech skill. Now PC can semi working - ha ha at least serve net but many programs still not functioning well...

...Anyway my thots on BS, (I went BS abt four days back during SH).

1) Computer especially notebook/laptop within 3 yrs no big problem thanks God liao....for me lah...after tat change new technology better, keep up to the latest.

2) Some gals need time to get along wif so u might need to work on some KC skills to keep u by ur side longer (this one can ask ask Fatjumbo if he's willing to impart skills.)

I normally ai-ah-mai wif them, keep asking them whether can do this can do tat or not (before confirmation) to see wad attitude they use to reply me, i'll know who's a keeper. Go for attitude, not looks. And if u like to sing even better, before u know it, ur gals come back liao. Remember this myth, The God of Fortune always follow the God of Happiness. When u know how to make urself happy, the rest will follow behide u liao.

Hoped i'm not too lor sor :p

epsilon
28-10-2009, 11:40 AM

then bring them all out lor.....:D

Fatjumbo
28-10-2009, 11:58 AM

Bro... I only got one dicky....and I not superman lol....how to F so many in one session.

You chip in lah...we go for sperm bros contest. Ai mai ?? hee hee:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-10-2009, 12:56 PM

Ya man, lang yandao si ah ni kuan eh lah..bobian :D

Bro... I only got one dicky....and I not superman lol....how to F so many in one session.
You chip in lah...we go for sperm bros contest. Ai mai ?? hee hee

You can de, follow Huang qui Sheng, lie them up in horizontal row, bend down, then poke all one by one :D
Shiock ah...but leave Shirley alone..:rolleyes:

takashi-san
28-10-2009, 04:56 PM
i am a semi regular at BS and i like it so far. not many SYTs from the times i went (only caught 1 once and missed another as I took too many gals. regret, should have added her). i think most of the gals are mid to late 20s and some really know how to make up and make themselves look damn gd, though if u meet them without make-up, it can be 'a bit' different.

New Beijing wise, i think some bros here like it though i haven't went there myself to recee.

Thank bro, will be going on sat noon

epsilon
28-10-2009, 08:22 PM

You chip in lah...we go for sperm bros contest. Ai mai ?? hee hee:D

then bring one out at a time la....

huh? what sperm contest?

Fatjumbo
28-10-2009, 10:17 PM
You can de, follow Huang qui Sheng, lie them up in horizontal row, bend down, then poke all one by one :D
Shiock ah...but leave Shirley alone..:rolleyes:

What that will be quite a scene.... haha. Shirley...nah. Nice to look, no chance at all lah for me :D

then bring one out at a time la....

huh? what sperm contest?

Thought u asked me to bring them all out leh ??? hahaha Nah.....u don understand still....catch up I explain to you. hee hee

138mm
29-10-2009, 07:49 PM
the last time was there like 1 year ago. is BS really that bad this day?

jng1103
29-10-2009, 08:42 PM
anyone's going tomorrow (friday) night? Pls PM me with contact... I have 3 brothers willing to join the "attack".

abas398
31-10-2009, 05:42 PM
anyone got bs number? would like to reserve a table for my friends.

arpeggi
31-10-2009, 06:17 PM
anyone got bs number? Would like to reserve a table for my friends.

67418870. ;)

HaveFun69
05-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Bros ~

Any butterfly to recommned?

altw78
05-11-2009, 09:32 AM
67418870. ;)

king of Th/Bs/Qg =x:p

mark76
05-11-2009, 10:38 AM
went BS last night with business associates, BS still wild just like before, lots of PRC girls charged in, got to push them away if dont need so much ....heeee
$200 plus damage 4 jars of beer.
Spend on 3 girls tips = $60.

Coolasia
06-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Hi Bro

Can anyone advise when is a best day and time to go BS???

I call twice this week and it has no more room :(

newcheongster
07-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Hi bros

quiet sometime nv go BS so any playable babes to recommed?

newcheongster
08-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Just went for happy hour, saw some old faces n new faces b4 we can get into the room they oready flooding @ the door. just sat down come abt 7-8 prcs sneeze in. we regret some n a few manage to sit with us. there was this gel by the name call NAI ZI a horrid girl keep on telling us abt her encounter with a PUB boss who get both she n her friend out from 6 pm to 8 am n only pay her $200 (she say nt fj was done) she was unhappy abt the amt she received, she say she told the boss they could easy fetch up to abt 250-300 per nite with abt 10 to 15 rooms. after hearing her version, we suspect she trying to hint for more $$. around 5 pm my friend shown her the red card. heng, if nt maybe think we print $$$ demand for more. another friend sat with this happening girl call Fiona, attitude supportive so my friend decided to da bao next rd. Sat wif a gel call ah hong, figure nt bad can playable but when ask abt supper/breakfast , she quoted $300 felt v expensive n manage to reduce to $180 for supper/breakfast. her service is good, friendly type of girl. may ta dao again next round.

Fatjumbo
08-11-2009, 02:42 AM
Just went for happy hour, saw some old faces n new faces b4 we can get into the room they oready flooding @ the door. just sat down come abt 7-8 prcs sneeze in. we regret some n a few manage to sit with us. there was this gel by the name call NAI ZI a horrid girl keep on telling us abt her encounter with a PUB boss who get both she n her friend out from 6 pm to 8 am n only pay her $200 (she say nt fj was done) she was unhappy abt the amt she received, she say she told the boss they could easy fetch up to abt 250-300 per nite with abt 10 to 15 rooms. after hearing her version, we suspect she trying to hint for more $$. around 5 pm my friend shown her the red card. heng, if nt maybe think we print $$$ demand for more. another friend sat with this happening girl call Fiona, attitude supportive so my friend decided to da bao next rd. Sat wif a gel call ah hong, figure nt bad can playable but when ask abt supper/breakfast , she quoted $300 felt v expensive n manage to reduce to $180 for supper/breakfast. her service is good, friendly type of girl. may ta dao again next round.

Ah Hong...the chinese speaking Viet.....Wow Kaos....300 bucks viet chick ? Think I got to ask her for 100 liao...try luck...haha :p

honky168
08-11-2009, 08:13 AM

So you manage ta pao Ah Hong $180 for overnight? How many round is allow?

upyos
08-11-2009, 08:45 AM
why not all Bros unite and quote 100 and stand firm to regularise the market:p

Mick3y
09-11-2009, 06:55 PM
any brother want to go tonight??? i want to go but frens busy... whoever want go, can pm me??? :(

Mick3y
10-11-2009, 05:55 PM
got viet!? lol.. i didnt go there for 2 months... didnt see any viet .....
lol... looking to go... frens all busy liao. haha

qwerty171
10-11-2009, 09:24 PM
There's only 1 Viet gal (Ah Hong) from what I know. Not sure if there's any new ones cos I haven been there for abt 2 weeks.

btw, i think 180 for overnight is fair lah. cos for 1 hr 1 shot the gals there quote ard 100-150.

Mick3y
10-11-2009, 11:01 PM
thanks qwert. hmm 180 fair... wa lou. i got taobao 1 china de.. shld be late 20 at 200bucks .

upyos
11-11-2009, 09:04 PM
"Unit what???? if cannot afford to pay dun cheong."

u okt?:D

newcheongster
14-11-2009, 10:17 AM
above 200 consider ex base on the standard there. can any bro pm mi QIAO ER's no.

nwadays dun over pay them. in other overseas places 200 u get v excellence svc.

ah hong - 180 (2 shot),

300 for a viet is v ex dun spolit the market

ANY one try FEI FEI b4, how much she quote.

we MUST all united pay ard 150-180 for supper/breakfast nt over this price

honky168
14-11-2009, 10:20 PM
above 200 consider ex base on the standard there. can any bro pm mi QIAO ER's no.

nwadays dun over pay them. in other overseas places 200 u get v excellence svc.

ah hong - 180 (2 shot),

300 for a viet is v ex dun spolit the market

ANY one try FEI FEI b4, how much she quote.

we MUST all united pay ard 150-180 for supper/breakfast nt over this price

What is the overall rating for ah hong in term performance, BJ with cap on?

Mick3y
15-11-2009, 11:54 AM
went for hh on wed...
Ice, thanks for accompanying me if not really sian if no one pei me..

next time when u free, we go have fun again.. thanks

WOOHOO
17-11-2009, 12:54 PM
lalalala still bros having fun here :P
ah hong is shiokalicious yummy

honky168
18-11-2009, 06:50 AM
lalalala still bros having fun here :P
ah hong is shiokalicious yummy

Bro can u elaborate a bit more what do u mean by shiokalicious, u hv ta pao ah hong for supper & breakfast before? how $. Any good PRC recommendation for overnight.

best123
18-11-2009, 08:22 PM
mai kiam siap lah,save the $100 and pcc urself or imagin u doing with your avatar gal pic(giminzzz sis). bro here agree?

i agree...........

Fatjumbo
18-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the great catch up with 10 bros in VIP room this afternoon. Hurray to bro nycheong, bro kpchin, bro bonk88 and bro xyberduke for turning up pretty early today at kopitiam gathering. Great to see bro conair, bro rebeldevil, bro Jon, bro Kelv

Pleasure to meet up bro nycheong 1st time. Your babe choices today very powerful !!! All nice ones.

We'll catch up soon again. :D

Bro steadyman1....... VIP appearance today from Bro sexymountain and Bro Alwayseatout. Waiting for the old gang to meet up again.:p

rebeldevil
19-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the great catch up with 10 bros in VIP room this afternoon. Hurray to bro nycheong, bro kpchin, bro bonk88 and bro xyberduke for turning up pretty early today at kopitiam gathering. Great to see bro conair, bro rebeldevil, bro Jon, bro Kelv ....

Bro steadyman1....... VIP appearance today from Bro sexymountain and Bro Alwayseatout. Waiting for the old gang to meet up again.:p

Hahaha ya man long time no chiong wif so many bros liao happening sia...2bad u nvr join us rd 2 NSH!!

Max77
19-11-2009, 01:15 AM
oh man...wished i was there too...

nycheong
19-11-2009, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the great catch up with 10 bros in VIP room this afternoon. Hurray to bro nycheong, bro kpchin, bro bonk88 and bro xyberduke for turning up pretty early today at kopitiam gathering. Great to see bro conair, bro rebeldevil, bro Jon, bro Kelv

Pleasure to meet up bro nycheong 1st time. Your babe choices today very powerful !!! All nice ones.

Thanks for inviting me. Really enjoy myself hope every bro have a nice time too.

nycheong
19-11-2009, 07:23 AM
Hahaha ya man long time no chiong wif so many bros liao happening sia...2bad u nvr join us rd 2 NSH!!

Sorry. Yang2 don't let me go lah. Any happening there???

Indignant
19-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Been to BS on Tuesday during HH... seems like all the girls there are recycled.. no new blood... quite a few MILFs.... SYTs hard to find...

bonk88
19-11-2009, 09:52 AM

yeah..u got a nice viet gal..but too bad for me...:)

as what we guess so...:D

Fatjumbo
19-11-2009, 10:07 AM

haha..wow shioK right....Ah hong. Very glad to meet up again bro, I was comtemplating to come out when Bro GeMiniZzzz jio me Nsh. But at home liao...comfortable to get up and drive down again. Next time perhaps.

Thanks for inviting me. Really enjoy myself hope every bro have a nice time too.

haha...you got perfect selection. Oh u also didn't join the rest round 2...guess must be busy liao after dinner. We'll meet up soon again bro.

Bro Bonk88....wow yr gal very the noisy when playing dice, her screaming louder than Bs sound system....but I guess she is real sporting haha....you shared with bro Kelv?

How' Nsh last night, did you guys see Bro GeMiniZzzz and his Kakis there ?

Fatjumbo
19-11-2009, 10:29 AM
oh man...wished i was there too...

Pm us your number lah.... for activation exercise. :D

rebeldevil
19-11-2009, 10:59 PM

my observation is prc wise, bs wins hands down but there r some pretty hot viets tho. bro xyberduke also pointed tis out 2 me, its definately more fun chionging nsh wif him ard. how else could 1 get instant fr on almost every gal who walks in or even walk past :eek:

Been to BS on Tuesday during HH... seems like all the girls there are recycled.. no new blood... quite a few MILFs.... SYTs hard to find...

tis is exactly d prob, altho bs has some pretty hot prc babes, they've been here 4 like ages, d few new 1s r avg looking @ best

yeah..u got a nice viet gal..but too bad for me...:

haha hey but u had fun playing dice wif all our gals :D

Bro Bonk88....wow yr gal very the noisy when playing dice, her screaming louder than Bs sound system....but I guess she is real sporting haha....you shared with bro Kelv?

its more of d same upstairs lor diff gal nia, crap really need 2 improve on either my dice skills or alcohol tolerance. cant keep up wif these guys...

Nvr c him leh. :(

Fatjumbo
20-11-2009, 09:28 AM
its more of d same upstairs lor diff gal nia, crap really need 2 improve on either my dice skills or alcohol tolerance. cant keep up wif these guys...

Nvr c him leh. :(

hahaha...he went Mask instead, can lah..... u already so good. Just being very humble Bro rebeldevil. :D:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-11-2009, 11:21 AM

Wow Master..i mean Bro...your activation always so Tua Zhong one leh..how to keep up with you..me prefer hide one corner play nehnehs only..

hahaha...he went Mask instead, can lah..... u already so good. Just being very humble Bro rebeldevil.

Initially planned was NSH..then sat at kopishop think..end my drove to lor 40...then end up there all the way...5 of us all dabao 1 girl each..same level somemore ..same time come out..:D

bonk88
20-11-2009, 01:05 PM

yeah lor, so noisy..but she fun to have just for playing game only that my guess...she did ask me out to...but me just want ot have fun in the ktv room only not to other room...:D
Went to nsh till 930pm then went back after...didnt see bro geminizzz...

haha hey but u had fun playing dice wif all our gals

coz i didnt sit with any mm, so only fun is paly game with other gal lor..:D

Fishcer
20-11-2009, 02:32 PM
yeah lor, so noisy..but she fun to have just for playing game only that my guess...she did ask me out to...but me just want ot have fun in the ktv room only not to other room...:D
Went to nsh till 930pm then went back after...didnt see bro geminizzz...

coz i didnt sit with any mm, so only fun is paly game with other gal lor..:D

When can i play dice with ur mms in CP...:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Just back from BS today HH session with Bro KPChin..

Alot of new stocks..Bro Chin got a SYT Gem..i forgot the name liao :p but chio..can see his hand inside her undies until song song :D

I got 2 regulars..was scratching my head which one to dabao out..end up.....:rolleyes:

Anyway today rooms not full..quite empty..even upon rching 7+..the whole town was dead..no ppl waiting to come up or down @ the coffeeshop both 2nd & 3rd level not to mention opposite..maybe month end...salary not in yet..:p

Cheers Out...

Fatjumbo
21-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Just back from BS today HH session with Bro KPChin..

Alot of new stocks..Bro Chin got a SYT Gem..i forgot the name liao :p but chio..can see his hand inside her undies until song song :D

I got 2 regulars..was scratching my head which one to dabao out..end up..

Anyway today rooms not full..quite empty..even upon rching 7+..the whole town was dead..no ppl waiting to come up or down @ the coffeeshop both 2nd & 3rd level not to mention opposite..maybe month end...salary not in yet..

Cheers Out...

Bro you forgot...it's weekend. Most bros out with galfriends or family mah hence dead town scene.

Also economy seems not yet recovered as it seems to be. Else will be seeing some kind bros starting to give 50 -300 as tips liao again.
:p

Fatjumbo
22-11-2009, 01:45 AM
fatjumbo? 什么东西? u sucks

NVM...its ok why u bother ? :p Someone is watching u !!!

powdergun
23-11-2009, 08:12 AM
anyone tried xiao qi? or book her overnite?

Harvest
23-11-2009, 08:19 PM

King of BS didn't turn up that day? :p

holicks
24-11-2009, 09:04 PM
just went this week during HH. was pretty quiet for such a popular place. girls were all complaining that there are hardly any customers. good for us as we had our pick of the girls. most girls were sexily dressed although we saw some fat ones as well. highly recommended ones are zhen er, nai zi, & bing bing. all willing to please

Peggie83
25-11-2009, 05:39 PM
I saw some old birds (KTV girls) since 2006 come back to work in BS KTV on Monday HH :)

civic_jerk
25-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Wonder what is the happy hours timing like?

Fatjumbo
25-11-2009, 10:12 PM
King of BS didn't turn up that day? :p

Wow tat one u got to check with him "King of BS" personally liao....cos he busy working....sms him already...said cannot make it.

egmar mah
26-11-2009, 12:10 AM
I saw some old birds (KTV girls) since 2006 come back to work in BS KTV on Monday HH :)

halo peggie83 u oso like cheong ktv one ah? thailand 0 singapore 1 yeah

cheongster69
26-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi Bros,

Planning a bachelor party for a friend, hows BS nowdays? Nite time still short of gals? Appreciate if any update, got to entertain 10 bros! Thanks

arpeggi
26-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Wow tat one u got to check with him "King of BS" personally liao....cos he busy working....sms him already...said cannot make it.

because i going cp in dec, so nov have to work x2 hard!! :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-11-2009, 09:13 PM

I heard about it..Song Song lor..poor man like me have to stay at home pcc...no syts for me :(

Me catch u again when you back ;)

egmar mah
26-11-2009, 10:29 PM
I heard about it..Song Song lor..poor man like me have to stay at home pcc...no syts for me :(

Me catch u again when you back ;)

pcc no gd lah,bad for health.b r o dun often.

qwerty171
27-11-2009, 12:54 AM
went to BS yesterday with a bro and he literally got his wallet raped. 20 gals in all and most of them forced themselves on him. got to teach him how to reject more firmly next time.

Harvest
27-11-2009, 07:42 PM

Enjoy your trip bro. I highly suspect you'll be burning a big hole in CP but do let us know how's things there compared to good old BS. ;)

bon_ny
27-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Got a big room for 8 of us 3 days ago. Girls flocked in and kakis sat with 3-6 meimei. Momo still not back yet … missed her leh!
After some tai chi, I was accompanied by a new girl 小爱, (3 days old here) and later she wanted her room mate 小琪 (1 day old here) to company me too .... :p

Damaged for Rm 10 : 252 + 10 (xiao mei) for 5 jars of beer during HH.

arpeggi
27-11-2009, 11:45 PM
I heard about it..Song Song lor..poor man like me have to stay at home pcc...no syts for me

Me catch u again when you back

Sure.

You are invited to come along.. you know? :p

Enjoy your trip bro. I highly suspect you'll be burning a big hole in CP but do let us know how's things there compared to good old BS.

Big hole? :eek:

now im very afraid. :( :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
27-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Sure.

You are invited to come along.. you know?
Big hole?
now im very afraid.

Ya..i guess if you did ask Chin - he will tell you the reasons why i cant :(

Anyway go there dont too worry about cost ..thats if you go with the right person & know the market well..then you will enjoy to your fullest i think.

Be safe hor..make sure you got all your full injections before you travel my friend..;)

bonk88
28-11-2009, 09:29 AM

me so envy for bro who can go cp to have a good time..:(

Ya..i guess if you did ask Chin - he will tell you the reasons why i cant

that why we are asking you to plan to go on jan next year...:D

Hulunbeier
02-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Hi Mates

Owners of BS should get thumbs up!!!

I love your courtesy and professionalism. Kudos and earmarked as my Party Place.

Some updates....there are some new gals....but I have not sit with them.

Anyway 2.5 more months to Party.

Ok...thanks for upping me Kiko....

Bro Geminizzzz....erh your horse tells me you are in China.

Party Hard!

HIVsucks_XXX
03-12-2009, 12:46 AM
Hi Mates

Owners of BS should get thumbs up!!!

I love your courtesy and professionalism. Kudos and earmarked as my Party Place.

Some updates....there are some new gals....but I have not sit with them.

Anyway 2.5 more months to Party.

Party Hard!
You went BS with my bro Kiko eh?:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-12-2009, 12:22 PM

Party Hard!

Yo Mate ,

My horse is who? Me no horse in BS de lah..Jumboobs got alot :p
Since when i in China..ytd night was at BS ..whc 1 u referring leh..

Ytd, finally managed to upped my dream-girl :p

Bro Chin got 4 chio babes
Another 2 bros got the infamous laojiao ...shoick shoick..

Btw, i dun ustand what is the thing with Kiko? What happen to him ah..:rolleyes:

Fres
03-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Hi bros out there, I am a newbie here,

I want to know:

- What's the dmg for trio during HH? (beer only)
- What's the standard price for a girl? $20?

Thanks

n733
03-12-2009, 11:05 PM

footie and kj killer hidding in singapore.....;)

Uncle2
05-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Anyone going tonight (Sat) anot? Me getting itchy lei.... Can PM me your contact and i organise a hunting trip....

Fatjumbo
05-12-2009, 10:13 AM
Yo Mate ,

My horse is who? Me no horse in BS de lah..Jumboobs got alot :p
Since when i in China..ytd night was at BS ..whc 1 u referring leh..

Ytd, finally managed to upped my dream-girl :p

Bro Chin got 4 chio babes
Another 2 bros got the infamous laojiao ...shoick shoick..

Btw, i dun ustand what is the thing with Kiko? What happen to him ah..:rolleyes:

Wow which one your Bs horse ah ?? Pm me leh...so next time don anyhow grab babes....just in case hor.

Bro Chin of cos....his favourite babes we all know lah.

Yesterday how ? Enjoy Qing Ge or not ?

:)

Xyberduke
05-12-2009, 11:45 PM
how come no activation to BS this week? bored....

jin81
06-12-2009, 12:50 PM
anione ggin tonite?

arpeggi
06-12-2009, 02:34 PM

any good place to recommend? :D

bonk88
09-12-2009, 12:56 PM
footie and kj killer hidding in singapore.....

who arh....can intro to me....?:confused:

any good place to recommend?

Aiyeah, u should look for bro LAR2,pc5526, Co of the CP or n733...
not me, i cant recommend and plc you like, but if you want ktv contact, i can pm you...:D

SengkangBoy
09-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Bros, I'm a newbie in KTV only went to JC alot of times with my army friends back then. Also been to Pudong and Dong Guan a few times. Can anyone tell me what's so attractive of BS? And the damage on average, happy hours and locations?

Just finish exams and wanna go down with a few kakis later. Please get back to me asap :D

Mick3y
11-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Went for HH ytd. not many new girls over there. To make things worst.. not many stock as well.

Maybe most of the girls went back to CHina? Haiz. a wasted trip with not many girls to play. ended up singing K over there. :(

MoneyTalksss
11-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Went for HH ytd. not many new girls over there. To make things worst.. not many stock as well.

Maybe most of the girls went back to CHina? Haiz. a wasted trip with not many girls to play. ended up singing K over there. :(

my condolence to you ...:p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-12-2009, 12:50 PM
any 帅哥 going today HH :D

Xyberduke
14-12-2009, 06:40 PM

when? today? was thinking of either wed or thurs depending when i can escape from work..

Fatjumbo
14-12-2009, 08:45 PM

when? today? was thinking of either wed or thurs depending when i can escape from work..

Wow shiok shiok leh.... haha. Now your turn to hold Bro Xyberduke's hand in hand to Bs liao. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-12-2009, 10:26 PM

Wow shiok shiok leh.... haha. Now your turn to hold Bro Xyberduke's hand in hand to Bs liao. :D

Hi Dukie bro..today lor..me like to do things last min one..We did end up in BS tough... :D

Jumboobs bro ...You lah..tired today..1st time reject me...心痛咯..catch you up soon.
I think King Arpeggi going this wed before he flies to CP :p so you 2 can go hand in hands with dukie bro...

anugerah
14-12-2009, 10:35 PM
bros, what time is the happy hour @ BS geylang?
During the happy hour, are there many girls?

bonk88
15-12-2009, 09:04 AM
any 帅哥 going today HH
aiyeah, is over liao....:(

tomorrow can...?

Wow shiok shiok leh.... haha. Now your turn to hold Bro Xyberduke's hand in hand to Bs liao.

that becoz go with you all the mm will fly to you....that why he need to find new bubby...:D:D

I think King Arpeggi going this wed before he flies to CP so you 2 can go hand in hands with dukie bro...

can call me go on wed...?

Trevrep
15-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Was there last Friday during HH. Not much gals and the new gals not very chio. To make things worse, I kenna a new gal called "Yao Yao'' who came in only 3 times for less than 5 min. First time is to pester me to sit with her, so I took pity and relented. Then she "yao" to grandma house and butterfly so long before coming back for less than 5 min. The last time is come in to collect tips. Damn bad customer service and will never sit with her again.

arpeggi
15-12-2009, 04:36 PM
can call me go on wed...?

Sure, if I am going, highly doubt so. :p

Xyberduke
16-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Sure, if I am going, highly doubt so. :p

hahahahahaha.... I'm changing now, going for a massage, probably plus a shot and straight to L7...

i only hav jumbo and devil's no. leh.... siah lah..

will talk cock at kopi tiam with my khaki first.. if u guys can come, lets go together...

arpeggi
16-12-2009, 01:23 PM
hahahahahaha.... I'm changing now, going for a massage, probably plus a shot and straight to L7...

i only hav jumbo and devil's no. leh.... siah lah..

will talk cock at kopi tiam with my khaki first.. if u guys can come, lets go together...

Have fun! :)

Xyberduke
16-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Have fun! :)

just came back.. no fun, same old gals and lesser, but the syt chin transferred to me was there.. however the fast n furious butterfly made me go up nsh.... and tabao-ed 2 gals.. hooray...

Steadyman1
22-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Went there today and stock still remain same and low. Saw this gal Xiao Yan (23), look new to me maybe nowadays seldom go. She is not playable cos she sat with my kaki.

So far the youngest that sat with me today out of five of them is San San. So you guys just have your own gauge. ;)

FatJumbo, sorry we help you enjoy this round. :D

FuTuRe86
24-12-2009, 11:53 AM
can any bros there out there pls kindly do me a favour ...

pls tell me what time is the opening hour ?
pls tell me what is the number to call for booking of room ?
pls tell me what is the rate of the charges per room ?

Xyberduke
24-12-2009, 05:59 PM
can any bros there out there pls kindly do me a favour ...

pls tell me what time is the opening hour ?
pls tell me what is the number to call for booking of room ?
pls tell me what is the rate of the charges per room ?

3-8, 8-1:45

2 days ago it cost me 205 for 3 jugs for med rm at nite....

the rest u must wait for VIP jumbo to reply

Fishcer
24-12-2009, 06:46 PM

205?? Price up liao ah?? Thot its ard 190 odd for med rm at nite? .... piang...this place is very jialat

arpeggi
25-12-2009, 02:48 AM

I thought 2-7, then 7-1?

wah change liao ar.. nvm 3pm start also good.. 2pm like too rush. :)

Xyberduke
25-12-2009, 11:53 AM
I thought 2-7, then 7-1?

wah change liao ar.. nvm 3pm start also good.. 2pm like too rush. :)

shld be right? i either go at 3pm or 8pm.... end time confirm at 1:45 cuz that's always the time they chase me out... but gals ask for tips at 6pm and mn