PDA

View Full Version : Bs Ktv II

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 01:23 PM
If you look at the gal's point of view, then it's not difficult to reason out why pay. If they are out with you from 1pm - 5pm, then they are essentially sacrificing their "probable" income in order to be with you. And, they are here to 赚钱 one, not 谈情说爱 one. As for money for extra activities or shopping, well, this one no comment except you can always opt not to go for these mah.

Bro, I think it all boil down to whether is the guy willing to pay for the gal company, but I know of a gal in BS who take advantage of the guy's feeling and con him of almost 6K, I can't mention the gal name but she is an ang pai in BS. The gal made him pay for everything and even air ticket back home to China, new Hp, bags, foods. In the end the gal dump him when he ran out of money. :mad:

arpeggi
27-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Bro, I think it all boil down to whether is the guy willing to pay for the gal company, but I know of a gal in BS who take advantage of the guy's feeling and con him of almost 6K, I can't mention the gal name but she is an ang pai in BS. The gal made him pay for everything and even air ticket back home to China, new Hp, bags, foods. In the end the gal dump him when he ran out of money. :mad:

But I bet that guy should already had countless amount of intercourse with her. No pain no gain.

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 01:26 PM
I mean, why bother to pay so much and at the end of the day, you look back and realise it was just a short moment of fun and laughter?

Bro, I agree with you, at the end of the day, it all a dream and will just disappear. Many of these prc gals are here on student pass for 3 years or so, many will just go home after they earn enough, so no point to waste time of them. Bro, next time go BS, must say hello to you.:)

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 01:30 PM
But I bet that guy should already had countless amount of intercourse with her. No pain no gain.

That guy fall in love with the prc gal and get too emotional. That gal is an ang pai in BS, not many gal has personal driver so make a guess who she is. Worse thing is to fetch her to and fro to work almost everyday and waiting for her when BS close for the day, amount of time wasted can be make full use of! I hope that guy will wake up one day

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Totally agree! but... sometimes a bit difficult to follow... :D ... I too tend to get emotional with some of the girls (super super GFE). Just got to try hard to reject them on my next visits and to ignore their sms for going out lor. :p

Most important is to draw the line properly and make it clear to ourself that we go there to enjoy, pay and that it. No emotion involve. I heard too many stories of friends kena cheated by prc gals so we have to be careful not to fall into their 'sad" stories.

tomcat007
27-12-2008, 01:36 PM
That guy fall in love with the prc gal and get too emotional. That gal is an ang pai in BS, not many gal has personal driver so make a guess who she is. Worse thing is to fetch her to and fro to work almost everyday and waiting for her when BS close for the day, amount of time wasted can be make full use of! I hope that guy will wake up one day

That takes a great deal of dedication to the gal. Pity most likely she won't be the one for him long term. The last sentence means it's still happening?? :eek:

arpeggi
27-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Bro, I agree with you, at the end of the day, it all a dream and will just disappear. Many of these prc gals are here on student pass for 3 years or so, many will just go home after they earn enough, so no point to waste time of them. Bro, next time go BS, must say hello to you.:)

So never get too emotional, unless you are filthy rich. I am going to BS now, so see ya if you're going. Or maybe one day, i'll get the honour to go with you.

Good lord, I would do that, if i am 60 years old... truth.

arpeggi
27-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Oh, and looking at the time now, and being a Saturday, I think I leave a bit too late. Shit. :(

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Oh, and looking at the time now, and being a Saturday, I think I leave a bit too late. Shit. :(

hey bro, most likely next tuesday I be there BS at night time. Yest afternoon was there with some kakis. U a regular there? :)

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 01:46 PM

Bro, it not too late lah, 3pm then most gals will be up at BS. I found that afternoon session is alot better than night session now and prefer to go afternoon if I can afford the time. Who are your fav? San san? Xue er? Dan Dan? I sat with amy before and like her. Any comment bro?

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 01:48 PM
That takes a great deal of dedication to the gal. Pity most likely she won't be the one for him long term. The last sentence means it's still happening?? :eek:

Bro, we human being are an emotional lot lah. We have feeling, some guy have weak mind and get too emotional thinking that these prc ktv gal will fall in love with them and think they are the special one. Every guy who pay money to go KTV are all special la and every gal sure has sad story to share. just listen lor and that it la.

Rebel1111
27-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi Bros,

May need some help here.

Went NSH 3 days in a roll actually but wanted to try BS for a change. Went there at 1.50pm Wow see already 15 people infront of me. The guy before me got a VIP room when it is my turn, No more room. Not even VIP. Was recommended SGKTV by the owner. Did not want to walk under the sun to another place.

No choice, L-L go up to NSH. Some girls at NSH are going to new BJ. I thought it is a wrong move. any idea?

The last time at NSH was not as fun.

Advise me bros, recommendations are best!! To be more discreet, PM will do.

How is Kiko bro doing? He PM me asking to cheong with me. Still blacklist him?

Rebel

tomcat007
27-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Hi Bros,

May need some help here.

Went NSH 3 days in a roll actually but wanted to try BS for a change. Went there at 1.50pm Wow see already 15 people infront of me. The guy before me got a VIP room when it is my turn, No more room. Not even VIP. Was recommended SGKTV by the owner. Did not want to walk under the sun to another place.

No choice, L-L go up to NSH. Some girls at NSH are going to new BJ. I thought it is a wrong move. any idea?

The last time at NSH was not as fun.

Advise me bros, recommendations are best!! To be more discreet, PM will do.

How is Kiko bro doing? He PM me asking to cheong with me. Still blacklist him?

Rebel

Now the queue starts at 1pm liao, no more 1:45pm. I was there yesterday 1:05pm and is 3rd in the queue and as we getting medium room, no problem for us. Not sure for small room though. Last last friday, I went there at 1:35pm and already no more small room. So, go figure...

Kiko? go at your own risk.

jaynick
27-12-2008, 02:13 PM

Still living in the city of dreams that one day there is an happy ending to it.
Don't even understand why someone will do that everyday.

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Hmm... I think using "con" is too strong a word lah. After all, it's a willing buyer and willing seller situation. Can only blame the guy for not recognising the fact that the entire relationship is built on $$$.

Sorry bros who got "conned" (I am not exempted... LOL!), but we allowed ourselves to be in the position to get conned in the first place. Let's just hope that the damage is not too great and chalk it up as a lesson. :D:D

I know of two ang pai in BS who will work their way to make the guy feel that he is the SPECIAL ONE, and then slowly ask the guy to buy them gift, buy laptop, but HP, buy air ticket to china, surprisingly the guy pay for everything! Even saw the two guys coming to pick them up every day, to and fro BS to their house. I will not envy them but think that the guys are damn dump and a shame to singaporean men.

best123
27-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Last night went BS and sat with Amy, quite good, first time sit her. Any bro got any comment about Amy? I think better than bao bao and San San.Saw Xuer Er and An An also, another two power house of BS. Shiok!!:eek:

I tried Amy earlier this week....not very chio but CFM man... and her licking is not only 1st time in yr room....everytime come in also lick....value fo rmoney....haha...

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Hey any bro out there who had up Xue er and an an before? Are they good in their bed skills? Any idea how much they charge?:D:D:D

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 02:51 PM
I tried Amy earlier this week....not very chio but CFM man... and her licking is not only 1st time in yr room....everytime come in also lick....value fo rmoney....haha...

ya, amy likes to lick on the ear, lick and lick everytime she comes in. Any idea how much she charges to go hotel? any bro up her before?:D:D

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 02:53 PM

Bro, one day Amy will outdo both San San, bao bao, Xue er, an an and the rest, I think she a dark horse now, waiting to be an ang pai. Will go and support her when I am at BS. Bro, any comment?

best123
27-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Bro, one day Amy will outdo both San San, bao bao, Xue er, an an and the rest, I think she a dark horse now, waiting to be an ang pai. Will go and support her when I am at BS. Bro, any comment?

Dun think she can make it to Ang Pai, cos looks department not up to standard.... especially close up...

ekardo
27-12-2008, 03:18 PM
amy have the demure gal look, but looks a bit flat on her boobs ?

anyway, the 2 guys that always fetch sansan/baobao, how can you be so sure they are Singaporean? hhaa..might be our boleh neighbour?

best123
27-12-2008, 03:22 PM

agreed..............

nsmen73
27-12-2008, 04:10 PM
agreed..............

amy? new arrival??????

sotong hand
27-12-2008, 04:51 PM
anyone bros tried any of these girls? Xiao Ying, Xiao Jing or Ker Ker?

Xiao Ying quote me $200 for 2 hrs. Should i onzz her?

cunt_search
27-12-2008, 05:11 PM
I know of two ang pai in BS who will work their way to make the guy feel that he is the SPECIAL ONE, and then slowly ask the guy to buy them gift, buy laptop, but HP, buy air ticket to china, surprisingly the guy pay for everything! Even saw the two guys coming to pick them up every day, to and fro BS to their house. I will not envy them but think that the guys are damn dump and a shame to singaporean men.

who the ang pai anyway?;)
as for the guy, put it this way, they are rich , they see values in the service provide by the gals, to each his own;....

as long as Bros are happy, let the pants and panties down, man:D
have a nice hols, everyone!!

cunt_search
27-12-2008, 05:14 PM
anyone bros tried any of these girls? Xiao Ying, Xiao Jing or Ker Ker?

Xiao Ying quote me $200 for 2 hrs. Should i onzz her?

Ker Ker, the ol one, huh...?wonder same hp?:cool:

$200 for at least 2 shots... my 1 cent worth...:p

jaynick
27-12-2008, 05:17 PM
Yesterday sat with An An, Xue Er and Zhi Yan
This Zhi Yan is really a SYT but works HH only and have quite an innocent look

sotong hand
27-12-2008, 05:19 PM
Ker Ker think is a new girl. Very very SYT looking. I'll say prettiest among all i seen that day. She's kinda shy and inexperience. But Sibeh swee! Yup Xiao Ying say 2 shots is not a prob. Guess i'm seeing her soon.

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Ker Ker think is a new girl. Very very SYT looking. I'll say prettiest among all i seen that day. She's kinda shy and inexperience. But Sibeh swee! Yup Xiao Ying say 2 shots is not a prob. Guess i'm seeing her soon.

Bro, S$200 for 2 shots is worth it lah, go for it. Have not try Xiao Ying before so can't comment much. Who is Ker ker? New prc?

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 05:39 PM
agreed..............

ya Amy boobs are flat chest but service quite good.

BoyboyGuaiGuai
27-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Any BS cheongster had sat with DA-S before? How the comment about this gal here? Any bad or good experience to share?

BoyboyGuaiGuai
27-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Which day is the best to go BS? Heard friday night not that good now c'os few gals, right?

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Any bro tapau Amy before? Is she available for tapau? How much does she charges?

n733
27-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Was at coffee shop under bs last nite...saw anan and she was saying her name went up online.i think she was refering to SBF.i ask her how she know and she said customer said 1.Well guys jus watch what u post and u said to the gals.So stupid idiot will try to score and tell the gals everything.:mad:

ekardo
27-12-2008, 06:22 PM
also feels like upping xiao ying...bro..please post FR ?

n733
27-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Any bro tapau Amy before? Is she available for tapau? How much does she charges?

Why not u try and give FR instead of keep asking ppl here to comment and comment.......from the way your post is more than 50% asking bros here to comment.zap.:mad:

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Was at coffee shop under bs last nite...saw anan and she was saying her name went up online.i think she was refering to SBF.i ask her how she know and she said customer said 1.Well guys jus watch what u post and u said to the gals.So stupid idiot will try to score and tell the gals everything.:mad:

ya lor, must not tell the gal everything. agree with you.:mad:

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Why not u try and give FR instead of keep asking ppl here to comment and comment.......from the way your post is more than 50% asking bros here to comment.zap.:mad:

Thanks Bro, will do. :)

Fatjumbo
27-12-2008, 07:56 PM

Yo Bro N733,

Not the 1st time liao lor...I mentioned before last time got one doublehead snake here tell the gals everything including the ex red-plate Kexin about what I said here on her ... I curse tat Fxxker and ended up kanna zap like hell. Really KNN lor those who leak info out from here. Try to score point with the Gals ah.

:mad:

OceanFront
27-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Yo Bro N733,

Not the 1st time liao lor...I mentioned before last time got one doublehead snake here tell the gals everything including the ex red-plate Kexin about what I said here on her ... I curse tat Fxxker and ended up kanna zap like hell. Really KNN lor those who leak info out from here. Try to score point with the Gals ah.

walao.... overseas still check out SBF!!!!

give it a break

go check out the 'geishas' and 'pretty woman'

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Bro, can up my pathetic points here, thanks bro. We are all in the same boat. I also don't like guy to leak what we said here to the gals at BS. You have my support :)

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Yo Bro N733,

Yo bro Fatjumbo, you have my support!!:)

Fatjumbo
27-12-2008, 08:11 PM
aiyo..he want to treat you a jug of beer mah.
how come you never intro your good friend to me????
maybe i will have free beer toooooo.:D

Wow u really want to meet him ah Bro sexy mountain....ok lor.... I arrange for u lor...hee hee hee..

Bro Kiko ...u see this message... u ready to treat to blanja Bro sexy mountain hor.

:D

OceanFront
27-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Bro, can up my pathetic points here, thanks bro. We are all in the same boat. I also don't like guy to leak what we said here to the gals at BS. You have my support :)

points mean nothing unless u live in SBF's world and is a keyboard warrior

im off to GL for dinner, PM if u wanna meet for kopi

OceanFront
27-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Wow u really want to meet him ah Bro sexy mountain....ok lor.... I arrange for u lor...hee hee hee..

Bro Kiko ...u see this message... u ready to treat to blanja Bro sexy mountain hor.

why got free drink no jio me????

Fatjumbo
27-12-2008, 08:16 PM
why got free drink no jio me????

Ah ya when I come back...then jio u lor.... u also want to meet the Famous Bro Kiko is it ?? or for the free beer ??? Ke Ke ke.... :D

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 08:16 PM

Bro fatjumbo, any idea where is kexin, the ex red plate? have not seen her for a long time. Any bro know?

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 08:18 PM
points mean nothing unless u live in SBF's world and is a keyboard warrior

im off to GL for dinner, PM if u wanna meet for kopi

Bro, will do. have a good dinner in GL. Cheers

Fatjumbo
27-12-2008, 08:29 PM
wow ... I also looking for the ans leh.

But rumour I heard was that her work pass got terminated...so lan lan....got to run to neighbour side. Not sure if she is across the link.

So "red plates" also don be yaya papaya ( although I do miss sucking Kexin's 2 big juicy papayas alot alot ) ...cos every dog will have it's day one. Respect each other is the way to go.

tanterry
27-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Now the queue starts at 1pm liao, no more 1:45pm. I was there yesterday 1:05pm and is 3rd in the queue and as we getting medium room, no problem for us. Not sure for small room though. Last last friday, I went there at 1:35pm and already no more small room. So, go figure...

Kiko? go at your own risk.

around 2pm today still have medium room. Just came back from there ;)

arpeggi
27-12-2008, 10:35 PM
I am in for the free beer.

Fatjumbo
27-12-2008, 11:31 PM

Bro Kiko...u got another supporter for your free beer now !!! :D

sexymountain
27-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Bro Kiko...u got another supporter for your free beer now !!! :D

i am in for the free beer..when???????

Fatjumbo
27-12-2008, 11:36 PM

give it a break

I miss my cheong bros mah !!! Ke Ke Ke.... geisha not my cup of tea...communication problem later. How's yr dinner at Geylang, got eye power bor at Lor 8 ?

Fishcer
27-12-2008, 11:41 PM
I miss my cheong bros mah !!! Ke Ke Ke.... geisha not my cup of tea...communication problem later. How's yr dinner at Geylang, got eye power bor at Lor 8 ?

?? U go nippon ah?? Wah...there got many many power power abalone to eat leh...no need communication 1 lah...body language can already mah...:D

Paiseh hor, dat day u sms me, me sleepin...so no response...when u come back?

Fatjumbo
27-12-2008, 11:43 PM
i am in for the free beer..when???????

Keep u inform sir.... ke ke ke.... :p

Fatjumbo
27-12-2008, 11:46 PM
?? U go nippon ah?? Wah...there got many many power power abalone to eat leh...no need communication 1 lah...body language can already mah...:D

Paiseh hor, dat day u sms me, me sleepin...so no response...when u come back?

Nippon gals power !!! But too bad they don serve chinese pig like me lor. Only serve their own kind.

sms u when I back lor .... wanna join me for free beer Ai mai compliments from bro kiko ??

johnnyken
27-12-2008, 11:53 PM
There is a gal by the name of Xiao Ling, sat her once in BS, anybody know where she is now? She seems to disappear from BS. Any bro know her whereabout??:confused:

Fishcer
27-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Nippon gals power !!! But too bad they don serve chinese pig like me lor. Only serve their own kind.

sms u when I back lor .... wanna join me for free beer Ai mai compliments from bro kiko ??

Haha...then u can always find ur favourite prc in nippon...some of them r prc, pretend to b nippon...will speak to u in jap, but u pretend dunno then speak to them in chinese...they will speak back...lol...:p

Anyway...free beer??? Kiko??? Hmmm....he pay bill first then i dare to go in...:p

Fishcer
27-12-2008, 11:57 PM
There is a gal by the name of Xiao Ling, sat her once in BS, anybody know where she is now? She seems to disappear from BS. Any bro know her whereabout??:confused:

Haiz...y u always asking this n asking that 1....Bro N733 already say to u, but u still the same...tsktsk...

U ask about a gal, with a name...names r always being recycled, gals come n go...u ask like dat, pple will know meh?? U go ask the waitress lah...since it seems u go so often cos u always ask this ask that...must b go often then will know the gals mah....

Pls hor....start posting something constructive instead of ask this ask that...u wanna ask, then u better start answering or posting some decent info first...

arpeggi
28-12-2008, 12:07 AM

I think Xiao Ling is a very common name. Just like Apple, it is commonly replaced in BS.

johnnyken
28-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Haiz...y u always asking this n asking that 1....Bro N733 already say to u, but u still the same...tsktsk...

U ask about a gal, with a name...names r always being recycled, gals come n go...u ask like dat, pple will know meh?? U go ask the waitress lah...since it seems u go so often cos u always ask this ask that...must b go often then will know the gals mah....

Pls hor....start posting something constructive instead of ask this ask that...u wanna ask, then u better start answering or posting some decent info first...

Okay Bro. Thanks for advice.

johnnyken
28-12-2008, 12:18 AM
I think Xiao Ling is a very common name. Just like Apple, it is commonly replaced in BS.

Okay, thanks Bro Arpenggi

johnnyken
28-12-2008, 12:23 AM

You are right, shld ask the waitress or manager, haha.. bro, buy U drink next time:)

Fatjumbo
28-12-2008, 12:49 AM
Haha...then u can always find ur favourite prc in nippon...some of them r prc, pretend to b nippon...will speak to u in jap, but u pretend dunno then speak to them in chinese...they will speak back...lol...:p

Anyway...free beer??? Kiko??? Hmmm....he pay bill first then i dare to go in...:p

Mai lah...PRC in Nippon kanna raped like hell liao as comfort women. Still ask me to attack them....i have a heart one leh.

Prefer to come back pay Sing dollars than Yen lol.

Haha.. Bro Fischer, tat request for free beer from bro Kiko....got to wait see if he replys to this one above. :D

tomcat007
28-12-2008, 04:25 AM

Anyone mention got free beer on offer? Where huh?

n733
28-12-2008, 04:41 AM
Ah ya when I come back...then jio u lor.... u also want to meet the Famous Bro Kiko is it ?? or for the free beer ??? Ke Ke ke.... :D

lol i think hes in for the beer more than meeting kiko....cos he already met him b4.;)

n733
28-12-2008, 04:44 AM

hahah i dont have hugh zapping pwd like u mah....so no ppl want to listen lor :p

johnnyken
28-12-2008, 07:24 AM
hahah i dont have hugh zapping pwd like u mah....so no ppl want to listen lor :p

I wil post more constructive one next time, apology for that.

cunt_search
28-12-2008, 08:51 AM
Yo Bro N733,

Not the 1st time liao lor...I mentioned before last time got one doublehead snake here tell the . Try to score point with the Gals ah.

ya, curse those f'kr leaker (licker - lick the meimei backside):D

Amy - she work as admin in factory?
Ker Ker, new gal, syt, may pop by HH later:p
Da S, veli playful 1, big boobs, altho i no tabao b4..

Happy 2009 to SBF Genuine Cheongsters!

nsmen73
28-12-2008, 11:10 AM

anyway, the 2 guys that always fetch sansan/baobao, how can you be so sure they are Singaporean? hhaa..might be our boleh neighbour?

yes i have tabao her before.....disappointing though
u shld know who im referring to..

jaynick
28-12-2008, 11:13 AM

Sat with Da S before, agree she is playful and cheerful always.

arpeggi
28-12-2008, 11:26 AM

Da S is indeed playful. :cool:

nsmen73
28-12-2008, 11:30 AM

Think ivy is really hard to get ????
there's a will there's away... good luck !!

Fatjumbo
28-12-2008, 11:33 AM
lol i think hes in for the beer more than meeting kiko....cos he already met him b4.;)

Hahahah...I know too. Maybe u guys when la kopi below Bs Kopitiam can go up advice towkay to prepare more beer for us when we go down.

We drink by the Towers and Barrels like initiation party. ok :D

Cheers:p:p

Xyberduke
28-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Sat with Da S before, agree she is playful and cheerful always.

yup, Da S damn auto mode..... that day Da S, Ding Ding and Mao Mao came in at the same time.. knn dunnno which one to take for my pre-christmas fuck..... haiz... chose ding ding in the end.. hohohohohoho.....

all three are my angels.... but i think Da S and mao mao are regular in dynasty.... occasional in BS, seldom bump into them nowadays.

n733
28-12-2008, 11:37 PM
Hahahah...I know too. Maybe u guys when la kopi below Bs Kopitiam can go up advice towkay to prepare more beer for us when we go down.

We drink by the Towers and Barrels like initiation party. ok :D

Cheers:p:p

hahah bro think u guys know the towkay better than us lor......we very very small flies only....most of the time sit coffee shop 1.:D

Fatjumbo
29-12-2008, 06:05 AM
hahah bro think u guys know the towkay better than us lor......we very very small flies only....most of the time sit coffee shop 1.:D

Bro N733,

u mean Bro alwayseatout know Bs Boss better lah... I lagi super small fly lol.

Coffeeshop can eye power mah !! Why not ?? cheap and good too. :p

n733
29-12-2008, 08:20 AM
Bro N733,

lol u where got like us.......we also seldom see u at coffee shop de lor...

n733
29-12-2008, 08:24 AM

lol.......some fuaker spoilt it for him from sbf......

binbin81
29-12-2008, 09:04 AM

nothing is hard lah.
its a matter of $$$ and rapport building only :D

Steadyman1
29-12-2008, 09:35 AM

give it a break

He is addicted to SBF liao... HaHaHa:D

Fatjumbo
29-12-2008, 09:55 AM
He is addicted to SBF liao... HaHaHa:D

ke ke ke....... wow Boss !!! Long time no see leh Bro steadyman.

yea lor....what to do....my mobile link up with cyber net mah....so convenient to chat and clear my emails.

Anyway Happy New Year and catch up real soon ok. :D

Steadyman1
29-12-2008, 10:38 AM
ke ke ke....... wow Boss !!! Long time no see leh Bro steadyman.

yea lor....what to do....my mobile link up with cyber net mah....so convenient to chat and clear my emails.

Anyway Happy New Year and catch up real soon ok. :D

Bet you miss my "Sah Ji" Vocal... Heehee.. catch up with you when available and Happy New Year 2009. ;)

lemonteao
29-12-2008, 11:09 AM
went BS on mid Nov, think it was 125 for the small room. Didn't look at the bill's details.

I stayed there from 7-11pm, got 5 girls, my friend got 8, so 200bucks should be sufficient if you are curious. I usually don't ask name since I will forget it anyway. :-)

Anyway, most of the BS girls are late 20s. There are few early 20s but not much.

nsmen73
29-12-2008, 11:56 AM

my sentiments too.... u never know who viewing...
maybe by leaking news here may get them into the good books of the gals

nsmen73
29-12-2008, 12:01 PM
nothing is hard lah.
its a matter of $$$ and rapport building only :D

u have a point...but some really doesn't want to do it
maybe they have their difficulties ????

Fatjumbo
29-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Wow KNN....zapper on the loose again just before New Year Day.

Bugger zap me 3 pts and say dare to comment cheers !!! Fxxk U understand !!! At least zap me for a good reason lah.....are u mad or what ? :mad::mad::mad:

29-12-2008 11:49 AM Cheers

Fatjumbo
29-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Bet you miss my "Sah Ji" Vocal... Heehee.. catch up with you when available and Happy New Year 2009. ;)

Wow Bro Steady,

You very the humble.... of cos I miss your singing but not at all "Sah Ji". It's the brotherhood companionship that counts.

I come back ...have a good makan cum cheong session ok ? :)

Meanwhile enjoy the holiday mood. Hopefully there's firework at marina bay.

Cheers :D

Luckyguy
29-12-2008, 12:47 PM
:D Went BS to queue on friday afternoon around 1:30 p.m. :eek: In front got 5 ppl queue up liao... :rolleyes: seems like only BS never kanna affected by recession.

Abt 2 pm, the door open, then request for small room. :mad: KNS.. bo small room liao.... lan lan also take medium room. Next time have to queue even earlier.. maybe around 1 pm.

johnnyken
29-12-2008, 05:39 PM
yes i have tabao her before.....disappointing though
u shld know who im referring to..

Hi bro NSMen 73, you meant Amy?

Fatjumbo
29-12-2008, 05:58 PM
lol u where got like us.......we also seldom see u at coffee shop de lor...

That's becos I have other ECAs lol see cars at showroom, lunch appointments, buy toto ke ke ke. Plus my kakis all waiting for me to be punished by downing 3 glasses of beer whenever I am late for Bs session.

You guys don't punish me 3 jugs beer hor.... ke ke ke.....:p

Happy holiday and enjoy the New Year countdown Bro N733

arpeggi
29-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Fatjumbo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Do something about it mate.

my sentiments too.... u never know who viewing...
maybe by leaking news here may get them into the good books of the gals

Well said.

speedyboy
29-12-2008, 07:25 PM
yup, Da S damn auto mode..... that day Da S, Ding Ding and Mao Mao came in at the same time.. knn dunnno which one to take for my pre-christmas fuck..... haiz... chose ding ding in the end.. hohohohohoho.....

all three are my angels.... but i think Da S and mao mao are regular in dynasty.... occasional in BS, seldom bump into them nowadays.

call them before u go...changes u only see them during HH or weekend.

speedyboy
29-12-2008, 07:27 PM
:D Went BS to queue on friday afternoon around 1:30 p.m. :eek: In front got 5 ppl queue up liao... :rolleyes: seems like only BS never kanna affected by recession.

Abt 2 pm, the door open, then request for small room. :mad: KNS.. bo small room liao.... lan lan also take medium room. Next time have to queue even earlier.. maybe around 1 pm.

Actually how many small rms r there in BS. camp there for so long...also dunno...haha

Luckyguy
29-12-2008, 07:46 PM
I also don't know leh how many small room BS has. :rolleyes: If wanna get small room, the best is to ask one of the gals the day before to book for u... ;)

Quite a number new stocks especially during HH. Some really chio but never went into my room :mad:

Should try the VIP room 10. Any 1 here tried before? :D

Fatjumbo
30-12-2008, 05:40 AM
Bro Arpeggi,

Cleared my mail box....u can PM me anytime. Cheers

jaynick
30-12-2008, 06:32 AM

mao mao no longer work in bs liao, she work in xsh instead

EvilInside
30-12-2008, 07:25 AM

Wow, this is sign that the joint is doing well:)

johnnyken
30-12-2008, 08:51 AM
Yesterday went BS and try on Fei Er. A very hot Mongol gal, active and alway smiling. Good body shape and model look. Any bro who goes to BS and ask for Fei Er as she is a hot and sluty gal, but beware, could be too hot to handle:D:D:D

johnnyken
30-12-2008, 09:29 AM
Who zap me without leaving his nick!!!! :mad::mad:

johnnyken
30-12-2008, 09:30 AM
mao mao no longer work in bs liao, she work in xsh instead

Saw mao mao yesterday at BS kopitiam, hot stuff I would say!:D

binbin81
30-12-2008, 09:37 AM
this joint slowly picking up!!!.. great!

Fatjumbo
30-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Who zap me without leaving his nick!!!! :mad::mad:

Bro Johnnyken,

It's common lah, I also kanna pre New Year zap few days back...with a Cheers greeting only with the zapper No Balls to leave nick and reason for zap. Some people just too fXXking free to start cyber war. :mad:

Anyway, bro ?? Mao Mao chio meh ? I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder so as to speak.

Cheong safe.... New Year party also very potential "Cha Pie"

Jumbo :)

alwayseatout
30-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Bro N733,

I know no boss there la... Only a carrot head cheonging there... :o

Ya man, muz change spot to go coffeeshop better, cheap n good! :D

alwayseatout
30-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Went BS to queue on friday afternoon around 1:30 p.m. :eek: In front got 5 ppl queue up liao... :rolleyes: seems like only BS never kanna affected by recession.

Ya man! BS never know wats recession!

Talking about room, i know of this room (dunno small or big but quite near the toilet) which has a pillar next to the TV. If u get a gal to squat n give u a BJ behind the pillar, waitress coming in cant see the BJ gal n outside room ppl cant see u getting BJ! Exciting! :D

Luckyguy
30-12-2008, 11:45 AM
:p prepare for cheonging tonight.... :rolleyes: who will be my target ??? mao mao, da s or xue er...

Bro.. any recommendation? :D

Luckyguy
30-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Bro Johnnyken,

It's common lah, I also kanna pre New Year zap few days back...with a Cheers greeting only with the zapper No Balls to leave nick and reason for zap. Some people just too fXXking free to start cyber war. :mad:

Anyway, bro ?? Mao Mao chio meh ? I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder so as to speak.

Jumbo

Bro Jumbo....

:confused: Are you going to BS to celebrate new year tomorrow??? countdown there....
:cool:

will be damn hard to get room tomorrow :eek:

lustyboi23
30-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi Brothers

though of going BS tomolo on new yr's eve HH. Though can call in morniing to book room and go at 3pm to take room. U mean now they dun take telephone booking and must queue to book? Their business gd untill like that ah? haha! any latest information? :)

nsmen73
30-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Hi Brothers

though of going BS tomolo on new yr's eve HH. Though can call in morniing to book room and go at 3pm to take room. U mean now they dun take telephone booking and must queue to book? Their business gd untill like that ah? haha! any latest information? :)

biz strategy lah..... oways hang up the fone....
make ppl q up long long to create false impression oni

best123
30-12-2008, 02:33 PM

Talking about room, i know of this room (dunno small or big but quite near the toilet) which has a pillar next to the TV. If u get a gal to squat n give u a BJ behind the pillar, waitress coming in cant see the BJ gal n outside room ppl cant see u getting BJ! Exciting! :D

it is room 16...

Fatjumbo
30-12-2008, 05:07 PM
I know no boss there la... Only a carrot head cheonging there... :o

Ya man, muz change spot to go coffeeshop better, cheap n good! :D

Ke Ke Ke....so humble bro. What recession ?? haha.... top level say spend more leh, continue to keep the cheong economy going mah !!

Kopitiam is good stuff leh....can see so many pretty gals FOC plus eat sotong balls and chicken wings. hee hee hee :D

Bro Jumbo....

Are you going to BS to celebrate new year tomorrow??? countdown there....

will be damn hard to get room tomorrow

Hi Bro Luckyguy,

Nope I won't be there...cos celebrating somewhere else Ke Ke Ke....happy cheonging.

Jumbo

jaynick
30-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Yesterday went BS and try on Fei Er. A very hot Mongol gal, active and alway smiling. Good body shape and model look. Any bro who goes to BS and ask for Fei Er as she is a hot and sluty gal, but beware, could be too hot to handle:D:D:D

Agree she is hot but a bit old

jaynick
30-12-2008, 07:00 PM
:p prepare for cheonging tonight.... :rolleyes: who will be my target ??? mao mao, da s or xue er...

mao mao and da s most likely will not be working at bs. You can try xue er and fei er

alwayseatout
30-12-2008, 07:09 PM
it is room 16...

:eek: U r a regular for tat room? :p

johnnyken
30-12-2008, 09:15 PM

maomao at XSH now, not at BS. Maybe you can try Xue Er or An An. Ang Pai at BS. Or try San San.:D

johnnyken
30-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Bro Johnnyken,

Jumbo :)

Bro FatJumbo,

Yah, people zap me without any reason at all. If want to zap me, then leave down your nick and let me know why lah.

I saw mao mao last night at BS kopitiam, I would say she is a SYT lah. Now no more at BS but at XSH.

speedyboy
30-12-2008, 09:21 PM

actually i miss their handicap toliet rather than the room...hai...cant turn back the time

speedyboy
30-12-2008, 09:23 PM

lele 21 syt...but lately never see her...think kena bao

Luckyguy
30-12-2008, 10:12 PM

Bro Speedy,

I agree with you.. lele is sibei SYT :rolleyes:... heard she went back to guangzhou liao lor ;)....

Miss her.... anybody dabao her before??? :D

arpeggi
30-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Drove past bs tonight and saw ke xin.. walking home alone.. almost tempted to rape her. :D

Luckyguy
30-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Drove past bs tonight and saw ke xin.. walking home alone.. almost tempted to rape her. :D

Kexin no longer in Singapore... did you see wrongly? :confused:

arpeggi
30-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Tried to book for new year's eve tomorrow and it was full house already, I went at 10.30pm just now.

Fatjumbo
31-12-2008, 12:43 AM

Bro Arpeggi,

Confirm u saw one is Kexin ??? Wow wow.....she is back finally !! The Queen of Neh Neh in Bs.... solid, big and juicy babe plus got the CFM look when she glare at you.

wonderful ...time to cheong bs liao !!! :p:p

Bro FatJumbo,

Yah, people zap me without any reason at all. If want to zap me, then leave down your nick and let me know why lah.

I saw mao mao last night at BS kopitiam, I would say she is a SYT lah. Now no more at BS but at XSH.

Haha..bro johnnyken,

Yea far look, Mao Mao seems very appealing but close up....not my cup of tea...hee hee hee. Yea she kanna bar from Bs liao...cos running 2 joints and kana caught by Bs Boss...so can only go up NSH.

Cheers don think too much of the Zap.... enjoy your cheong. Happy New Year

n733
31-12-2008, 04:51 AM
Bro FatJumbo,

think you got zap was bcos u was asking for so much comment instead of posting useful info....so stop complaining... start posting some useful info instead.or mit up and join the frendly bros who cheong bs from here....:D

n733
31-12-2008, 04:52 AM
Bro Arpeggi,

Confirm u saw one is Kexin ??? Wow wow.....she is back finally !! The Queen of Neh Neh in Bs.... solid, big and juicy babe plus got the CFM look when she glare at you.

she there or not there u still cheong bs also lor...:D

Fatjumbo
31-12-2008, 05:56 AM

Wow...so early ah ...Bro n733,

If she's back then I can eye power more mah !!! Ke Ke Ke... really miss the old days where I every session sucked her juicy teh teh.

haha opps better don get too juicy description here...wait I kanna zap by her supporters here again.

Another beauty SYT I missed alot is Ping Ping..... don't know if she is back or not ?? Bao her whole session cheap and good.

:p

johnnyken
31-12-2008, 06:31 AM
think you got zap was bcos u was asking for so much comment instead of posting useful info....so stop complaining... start posting some useful info instead.or mit up and join the frendly bros who cheong bs from here....:D

Brp n733, thanks for the advice. Happy new year and all the best for year 2009. Happy cheonging BS.

johnnyken
31-12-2008, 06:33 AM
Bro Arpeggi,

Haha..bro johnnyken,

Yea far look, Mao Mao seems very appealing but close up....not my cup of tea...hee hee hee. Yea she kanna bar from Bs liao...cos running 2 joints and kana caught by Bs Boss...so can only go up NSH.

Cheers don think too much of the Zap.... enjoy your cheong. Happy New Year

Ya, she kena bar from BS and now can only goes XSH. Will never go to XSH c'os it not as good as BS lah. Went there twice before and was disappointed by the qualitites of gals there.

johnnyken
31-12-2008, 06:35 AM

Bro Arpeggi, are you sure she is kexin? Heard that Kexin no longer in Singapore, rumour said she at other side of the causeway.:confused:

johnnyken
31-12-2008, 06:38 AM

Bro Speedyboy, try San San lah if you like SYT or a new gal by the name of Ling Er

johnnyken
31-12-2008, 06:42 AM

Bro n733, you are right! With or Without Kexin, BS is still a place to cheong!!! :D

69ASIMO69
31-12-2008, 08:13 AM
BS happy hour today? Any 1 wanna join? 1.40pm must reach to q for room. please PM contact now. Will call u immediately

Luckyguy
31-12-2008, 09:22 AM

If she's back then I can eye power more mah !!! Ke Ke Ke... really miss the old days where I every session sucked her juicy teh teh.

haha opps better don get too juicy description here...wait I kanna zap by her supporters here again.

Another beauty SYT I missed alot is Ping Ping..... don't know if she is back or not ?? Bao her whole session cheap and good.

Ping ping with soft neh neh right bro? :p I missed her a lot also..... long time never see her liao...

U got da bao her? :D

69ASIMO69
31-12-2008, 12:11 PM
I know its not gd to post my Hp no but for the sake of convenient please call me if u wanna go BS today. Meeting time will be 1.30pm 97711795

arpeggi
31-12-2008, 12:17 PM
I know its not gd to post my Hp no but for the sake of convenient please call me if u wanna go BS today. Meeting time will be 1.30pm 97711795

BS is full since last night.

And I might be wrong on Kexin, its very dark. :D

Fatjumbo
31-12-2008, 12:45 PM
BS is full since last night.

And I might be wrong on Kexin, its very dark. :D

Never go make friends with xiao Mei....next time tip them more lor. Then can get yr rooms easily....hee hee hee...

Kexin ?? tats why I also think how come she so fast come back meh ??

Steadyman1
31-12-2008, 01:24 PM

Wow! Sure exciting and will be great to see real action. Show us leh when we meet next round. Heehee:p

Luckyguy
31-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Wow! Sure exciting and will be great to see real action. Show us leh when we meet next round. Heehee:p

Bro Steady,

I want to join the show too. Will be damn exciting to see live show... :)

Happy New Year 2009 bro.. ;)

LG

Fatjumbo
31-12-2008, 02:54 PM

Wah hahaha....recognise which room liao...been in there once. Potential area do doggy style against the wall.....majiam like Jap Av movie..ke ke ke...

But like in green uniform...anything possible just don't get caught. haha. :D

Happy Count down 2009 Bros.

johnnyken
31-12-2008, 04:32 PM
I think tonight got cover charge at BS, just like christmas eve.

Fatjumbo
31-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Ping ping with soft neh neh right bro? :p I missed her a lot also..... long time never see her liao...

U got da bao her? :D

Bro Luckyguy,

My worst mistake was never manage to Dabao her b4 she went back to Cinaland. So sweet of her to keep me company without asking for more tips and yet most HH session I was down with my kakis in Bs...she never butterfly at all. Was always with me faithfully. Neh Neh soft I cannot recall just rem ...quite solid & big melons too. She did hint to me to go out before her flight back...sigh....I was busy then. Shit...got to kick my butt for not going to her call for a last bonk before she head home. Would have tip her big big time for all her past effort for not butterflying.

She's freaking chio !! I bet lots of other bros also miss Ping Ping. :D

speedyboy
31-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Bro Speedyboy, try San San lah if you like SYT or a new gal by the name of Ling Er

new gal need some time to adapt to BS culture...they will keep on ktv hopping until they find a place that suit them....San San butterfly too much...

Bro...There are too many different kind of stocks in BS...they come and go one...Occassionally, i will try those unpopular one as they tend not to butterfly a lot and provide gd service.

johnnyken
31-12-2008, 06:47 PM
new gal need some time to adapt to BS culture...they will keep on ktv hopping until they find a place that suit them....San San butterfly too much...

Bro...There are too many different kind of stocks in BS...they come and go one...Occassionally, i will try those unpopular one as they tend not to butterfly a lot and provide gd service.

Bro luckyboy,

TrY bAO bAO, she is good. Rock you like there is no tomorrow. Breast abit shaggy but still good.

johnnyken
31-12-2008, 06:49 PM

You try San San lah, pay her more and she won't butterfly. Monday I try MONGOL horse Fei er, very good and shiok. But one thing no good is saliva too much.

Hulunbeier
31-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Yeah I love Mongol horse....the wild thing....the wildest thingy.
But Xiu Xiu cannot TaBao...erhh...will try harder! She is one erotical icon....seductive eyes....nice boops......slender and NON SMOKER makes smacking more lovable.

Well the auera is so attractive that I think is Picasso made! A real Playboy poster gal!

Or am I too lousy she does not wanna go Ta Bao? Sigh!

alwayseatout
31-12-2008, 11:08 PM

I show u wher is the spot n show us how to do it lor. :p

best123
31-12-2008, 11:09 PM
:eek: U r a regular for tat room? :p

no lah....just happened to be in this room 16 last week

alwayseatout
31-12-2008, 11:18 PM
no lah....just happened to be in this room 16 last week

I guess u muz be looking out of the window liao! :p

alwayseatout
31-12-2008, 11:19 PM
Wishing everyone a happy, healthy n prosperous year for 2009 onwards!

N more babes landing at BS next yr too! :D

Fishcer
01-01-2009, 12:28 AM
祝大家新年快乐,万事如意,天天发骚,越变越淫!!!! :d

Fatjumbo
01-01-2009, 12:42 AM
Wishing all Bs cheong bros a Happy 2009, good health and strike 4 D.

lustyboi23
01-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Hi Brothers. My fr on our cheonging on New yr's eve. We book a big room and had lots of PRCs invading our "country". In order to defend our land, we had to push and shove out the CMI ones and keep the swee ones. I sat with four PRCs. One from Shanghai,one from Nanjing, one from Guangzhou and one from Shangxi.

Wah the damages was room charge plus 15 dollars holiday charges which include party gear and hats. I saw another room, some brothers were having fun spraying bubbles and foam at the PRC gers and having a wild time. haha. wonder who are the brothers? Seem many gers in and out. Wah must be dame rich brothers. Anyway, had a great time as gers were wild and sporting.
:)

makemecum
01-01-2009, 01:32 AM
Had a fun time at BS!
PRCs Galore;)

Happy 2009 to all Bros !

upyos
01-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Had a fun time at BS!
PRCs Galore

Happy 2009 to all Bros !

2day my meimei got appt with ol (f ol) lover..
lan lan celebrate 2009 countdown with kakis
no room at BS
n so happening:(
so go St James; lots of meimeis; but look c look c , no touch,
kip msg my meimei but stil no go:mad:
but manage to ONS:p
at list close 2008 a f'kin happy man:D

n733
01-01-2009, 04:53 AM

lol.....if just sit wif u or hj in the room xuer can be done....if u manage to ta bao i give u my salute....rem to post fr...lol :D

n733
01-01-2009, 04:55 AM

lol is not early is just reach home....lol....u also very early mah.....:D

n733
01-01-2009, 04:58 AM
2day my meimei got appt with ol (f ol) lover..
lan lan celebrate 2009 countdown with kakis
no room at BS
n so happening:(
so go St James; lots of meimeis; but look c look c , no touch,
kip msg my meimei but stil no go:mad:
but manage to ONS:p
at list close 2008 a f'kin happy man:D

whats the point of this post?

Luckyguy
01-01-2009, 05:05 AM
:Dlol.....if just sit wif u or hj in the room xuer can be done....if u manage to ta bao i give u my salute....rem to post fr...lol :D

xueer can ta bao one. :rolleyes:

Overall rating:
Looks: 8/10 (one of the prettiest in BS)
Figure: 6/10 (skin a bit rough)
HJ:6/10
Fj: 7/10
Damage: $150/shot, $50/Hj
RTF: Definitely, unless got new blood

n733
01-01-2009, 05:12 AM

xueer can ta bao one. :rolleyes:

Overall rating:
Figure: 6/10 (skin a bit rough)
HJ:6/10
Damage: $150/shot, $50/Hj
RTF: Definitely, unless got new blood

nice....congrates........will up u... :D

Luckyguy
01-01-2009, 05:25 AM
nice....congrates........will up u... :D

:rolleyes: When you have time, let's cheong BS together :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 BRO :cool:

arpeggi
01-01-2009, 09:33 AM
the girl who i mentioned a few pages earlier, no names as there's obviously bastards in here (if you know what i mean).

Overall rating:
Figure: 7/10 (skin a bit rough)
HJ: 7/10
Damage: $120/shot
RTF: Maybe.

Happy 2009 dudes, hope bs is easier to get rooms.

johnnyken
01-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Yeah I love Mongol horse....the wild thing....the wildest thingy.
But Xiu Xiu cannot TaBao...erhh...will try harder! She is one erotical icon....seductive eyes....nice boops......slender and NON SMOKER makes smacking more lovable.

Well the auera is so attractive that I think is Picasso made! A real Playboy poster gal!

Or am I too lousy she does not wanna go Ta Bao? Sigh!

I think you meant Fei Er, the mongol horse? if she is the one, then she is a real wild horse. Try her last monday at BS, damn shiok!! If any bro likes the wild hot sluty gal, then go for fei Er. Xiu Xiu is good also, small build but boob damn big. I think can tabao lah, have not ask but should be okay lah

johnnyken
01-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi bros,

Wish all Bros a happy new year and all the best for 2009. Bros especially like N733, Fatjumbo, Arpengi, oceanfront, wish you guys all the very best and hope 2009 be better than 2008 when cheong BS!!!:D:D

johnnyken
01-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi Bros,

I once sat a gal by the name of Xiao Ling or fei ling in BS before, one sat afternoon, and after that session, have never seen her appear again in BS. Any bro know where or this gal is working now or if she in Singapore? :D

Luckyguy
01-01-2009, 10:48 AM
the girl who i mentioned a few pages earlier, no names as there's obviously bastards in here (if you know what i mean).

Overall rating:

Bro,

Happy New Year 2009 :D

Today go BS got PH surcharge. Anyone go there? :cool:

arpeggi
01-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Bro,

Happy New Year 2009 :D

Today go BS got PH surcharge. Anyone go there? :cool:

Cheers mate.

I bet rooms are impossible to get for today.

Luckyguy
01-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Cheers mate.

I bet rooms are impossible to get for today.

I think otherwise. Easier to get room for today. :D Most people are resting at home after celebrating new year's eve yesterday. :rolleyes:

Just Q before 2 P.M. most probably you can get it. :cool:

Cheers.

tomcat007
01-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Think you might be right...

Got sms from my girl at 4pm plus today saying business was not good.

Incidently, it's the same as Christmas day. Heard for 25/12, only 4-5 rooms taken up and many girls have to venture else where.

Luckyguy
01-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Think you might be right...

Got sms from my girl at 4pm plus today saying business was not good.

Incidently, it's the same as Christmas day. Heard for 25/12, only 4-5 rooms taken up and many girls have to venture else where.

Bro Tom,

It's always like this. Nobody wanna go. Tomorrow will be different story. :D

Cheers

johnnyken
01-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Today people want to rest lah after cheonging yesterday. Tomorrow I bet will be crowded, especially afternoon session at BS.

Luckyguy
01-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Today people want to rest lah after cheonging yesterday. Tomorrow I bet will be crowded, especially afternoon session at BS.

Heard got new stocks tomorrow. Cheers mate. :rolleyes:

arpeggi
01-01-2009, 09:36 PM
new stocks!? I am tempted to go tomorrow, shit :D

ekardo
01-01-2009, 11:05 PM
biz confirm lousy today as some of the gals already plan not to work today...asked me out...but I am not carrot..aha.

jaynick
01-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Heard got new stocks tomorrow. Cheers mate. :rolleyes:

Nowadays new stocks cannot make it. Maybe I miss on the good ones

uncletoby
02-01-2009, 12:21 AM
any bros spotted amy this week? went down 2x and was told by xiaomei she not working. Thanks guys!

ekardo
02-01-2009, 12:22 AM

Overall rating:

wah..you tabao poison on new year eve?

nsmen73
02-01-2009, 12:32 AM

Overall rating:

the one who fly u aeroplane twice?

Fatjumbo
02-01-2009, 07:36 AM

Overall rating:

Wow bro Arpeggi, finally she onz you liao... 120/shot ?? wow u must be darn charming man.... usual rate is 150...she gave u new year discount 30 bucks ah ??

Lucky man !!! Happy New Year bonk for sure.

Fatjumbo
02-01-2009, 07:41 AM
Hi bros,

Wish all Bros a happy new year and all the best for 2009. Bros especially like N733, Fatjumbo, Arpengi, oceanfront, wish you guys all the very best and hope 2009 be better than 2008 when cheong BS!!!:D:D

Wow my ears itchy. saw my nick kanna mentioned here ...must thank you lah..bro Johnnyken hahaha. Happy New Year to you too. Yea lor...hopefully my spare Vit M multiplied and bs cheong everyday possible.

How come yr SBF equity points in the red now ?? Said something wrong lately ?

Take care :)

Luckyguy
02-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Wow my ears itchy. saw my nick kanna mentioned here ...must thank you lah..bro Johnnyken hahaha. Happy New Year to you too. Yea lor...hopefully my spare Vit M multiplied and bs cheong everyday possible.

Bro Jumbo,

:rolleyes: We are here to share not to earn points. ;) Don't you agree?

What's the point of having a million points here but in real life u got no points at all? :eek:

Cheers,

LG

lucif32
02-01-2009, 12:36 PM
just asking if they can still provide HJ at the toilet ? or in the room?
miss the old TH man. :(

prince_tomyum
02-01-2009, 04:15 PM
From what i gathered durin my last visit onli two options available ..

HJ (SGD 30-50)
FJ (SGD 100-150) *must bring out, room & CD mostly excluded

BJ unavailable (was told they would be fined SGD200 if caught)

Has any of you encountered a gal by the name of Jiaqi (HP: 94XX XX71) from Shenyang?
Her attitude's very bad & refuses to leave until u pay much more than the rate agreed upon !!

Fella samsters beware of her, she has acne on the left side of her face and is quite tall with long straight hair ..

Steadyman1
02-01-2009, 06:04 PM
I show u wher is the spot n show us how to do it lor. :p

Should reserve this demo to the leading actor mah, where need me right ... :p:D;)

arpeggi
02-01-2009, 06:05 PM
wah..you tabao poison on new year eve?

Yea, let's use the code word poison for now. :cool:

the one who fly u aeroplane twice?

Replied your PM.

Wow bro Arpeggi, finally she onz you liao... 120/shot ?? wow u must be darn charming man.... usual rate is 150...she gave u new year discount 30 bucks ah ??

Really? I always go for 100 or 120 at most, and only once in my life, I paid 150. I am not charming, just normal. :D

alwayseatout
02-01-2009, 06:19 PM

HJ (SGD 30-50)

Thanks Tomyum for the info! ;)

alwayseatout
02-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Should reserve this demo to the leading actor mah, where need me right ... :p:D;)

Cos u never become the director for the lead actor at BS... :p

johnnyken
02-01-2009, 07:20 PM

Don't know why leh. Ask questions kenna zap. Don't ask question also kenna zap. Greetings also kenna zap. :confused:
But I don't give a damn man. I speak what i want ok. :)

Luckyguy
02-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Should reserve this demo to the leading actor mah, where need me right ... :D;)

Let's go together and enjoy it. :cool:

:rolleyes: Imagine if we can have 8 course dinner for CNY

Cheers

LG

Luckyguy
02-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Don't know why leh. Ask questions kenna zap. Don't ask question also kenna zap. Greetings also kenna zap. :confused:
But I don't give a damn man. I speak what i want ok.

Bro Johnny,

Don't get agitate easily. When kanna zap, the first thing that we need to reflect whether we did something wrong or offend anyone here. :eek:

If not, you don't even need to bother those zapped because as what I said earlier we are here to share and enjoy with our Bro's here not to earn points. ;)

Cheers,

LG

speedyboy
02-01-2009, 08:32 PM
You try San San lah, pay her more and she won't butterfly. Monday I try MONGOL horse Fei er, very good and shiok. But one thing no good is saliva too much.

hmm...bro...give u some advise...dun ask ppl on the forum who can tabao or not.....those girls will know....some do know english and of cse there are always some guy like to score point with the girls.

u want to tabao..do it discreet with the girls...rather than asking around...

cunt_search
02-01-2009, 09:27 PM

issit?
i tot range from $100 onwards..depending on chemistry;)

johnnyken
02-01-2009, 10:32 PM
hmm...bro...give u some advise...dun ask ppl on the forum who can tabao or not.....those girls will know....some do know english and of cse there are always some guy like to score point with the girls.

u want to tabao..do it discreet with the girls...rather than asking around...

Bro Johnny,

Don't get agitate easily. When kanna zap, the first thing that we need to reflect whether we did something wrong or offend anyone here. :eek:

If not, you don't even need to bother those zapped because as what I said earlier we are here to share and enjoy with our Bro's here not to earn points. ;)

Cheers,

LG

Thanks bros for the advise. Will take note. Cheers

Luckyguy
02-01-2009, 10:50 PM
issit?

Bro Cunt,

:rolleyes: yeah willing buyer and willing seller... some might even get it free :p

nowadays recession, even harder to get it free..... :cool:

Cheers,

LG

lustyboi23
02-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Hi brothers, sat with this Jia qi when I went on new yr's eve HH. Paid her 20 bucks. Any bros know how the service of BS gers when tabao? Wan to try one BS ger shanghainese by the name of Joey. Dunno the rate. But like her look, like model. :) any brothers care to advice? would pay the most 100. have nvm paid more then 100 for a shot. haha

uncletoby
02-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Hi brothers, sat with this Jia qi when I went on new yr's eve HH. Paid her 20 bucks. Any bros know how the service of BS gers when tabao? Wan to try one BS ger shanghainese by the name of Joey. Dunno the rate. But like her look, like model. :) any brothers care to advice? would pay the most 100. have nvm paid more then 100 for a shot. haha

From wat i noticed if u agree to match the amount the gal offers the service shud be good. However if she agree after u bargain like siao the service level wud be sucky. Basically you pay for wat u get. Jus my 2cts.

johnnyken
03-01-2009, 03:48 AM
Thks to bro who upped me. :D

sammyboyfor
03-01-2009, 07:40 AM
Thanks bros for the advise. Will take note. Cheers

Should be "Thanks bros for the ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

sammyboyfor
03-01-2009, 07:42 AM
hmm...bro...give u some advise...

Should be "... give you some ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.

cunt_search
03-01-2009, 07:46 AM
Bro Cunt,

:rolleyes: yeah willing buyer and willing seller... some might even get it free :p

nowadays recession, even harder to get it free..... :cool:

Cheers,

LG

free, hmm b careful
fang chang xian, diao da yu:p

johnnyken
03-01-2009, 08:09 AM
From wat i noticed if u agree to match the amount the gal offers the service shud be good. However if she agree after u bargain like siao the service level wud be sucky. Basically you pay for wat u get. Jus my 2cts.

yah, I agreed with bro uncletoby. If you like the gal and have chemistry with the gal, pay her more, the service and altitude would be better than if the guy bargain and cut price, maybe the gal would still go but service would be lousy.

jaynick
03-01-2009, 08:19 AM
free, hmm b careful
fang chang xian, diao da yu:p

Yes free is not always good. Better pay than sorry

johnnyken
03-01-2009, 08:19 AM

Joey, I think she goes by the chinese name of Zhu-er, yes that gal looks like model and chio also. I think standard rates is S$150 for short time and s$200 if goes overnight. But can try to ask lah, if the gal likes you, maybe can discount abit, but if she refuse, then go by the standard rates so that you get good service.

horny7878
03-01-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi all

There is this new gal wen wen who seems to be quite happening and can talk well. She was with my fren the other day during HH

Anyone managed to up her?

Hulunbeier
03-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Hi all

There is this new gal wen wen who seems to be quite happening and can talk well. She was with my fren the other day during HH

Anyone managed to up her?

Can describe her a bit...wen wen I know is old bird!

newbadass
03-01-2009, 10:51 AM

HJ (SGD 30-50)

You mean now HJ in room can liao ah? Oh well, better than nothing :o

arpeggi
03-01-2009, 11:35 AM
You mean now HJ in room can liao ah? Oh well, better than nothing :o

Can meh? I thought still cannot. :confused:

sonic24
03-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Joey, I think she goes by the chinese name of Zhu-er, yes that gal looks like model and chio also. I think standard rates is S$150 for short time and s$200 if goes overnight. But can try to ask lah, if the gal likes you, maybe can discount abit, but if she refuse, then go by the standard rates so that you get good service.

Don't know whether the same girl i know. She has a tatoo on the ankle. if it

is haha standard rate give good service.

johnnyken
03-01-2009, 11:49 AM

Can do hj in room but not all gals do lah, only those daring one. But just beware of xiaomei and manager who sometimes do spotcheck or walk past the room.

Hulunbeier
03-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Hey guys

This MTV animation resemble someone...

YouTube - Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51V1VMkuyx0&feature=related)

looks like Xiu Xiu??? Am I too engross?:rolleyes:

Solid Boobs...sultry smile and seductive eyes! But sound effect lose to An An for sure! Come on babe!

ekardo
03-01-2009, 02:40 PM
guys..do you know if the Yezhi from the FL Dome is the same as the Yezhi in BS?

anyway, happened to notice that at the coffeeshop, there's a group of Thai guys selling something like cough mixture at the table near BS entrance..
each bottle for $10 or $20..and they selling it quite discreetly...wondering what they are selling...

Fatjumbo
03-01-2009, 06:03 PM
issit?

Wow base on chemistry ah...got FOC one or not ??? I love FOC one leh.
Ke Ke ke....

Bro Jumbo,

:rolleyes: We are here to share not to earn points. Don't you agree?

What's the point of having a million points here but in real life u got no points at all?

Cheers,

LG

Very true indeed bro. Well said !! Million pts ?? Wow...

lustyboi23
03-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Hi brothers, just called this Joey or Zhu'er who has the model look. She scolded me and told me not to call her again as she dun know me. What a bitch! She passed me her no in BS and ask me to find her for tabao and I get fuck by her on the phone? Any brother tried her before and any advice? :mad:

longwinter
03-01-2009, 09:03 PM
anyway, happened to notice that at the coffeeshop, there's a group of Thai guys selling something like cough mixture at the table near BS entrance..
each bottle for $10 or $20..and they selling it quite discreetly...wondering what they are selling...

Heard from my friend that they are cough mixtures. he say u take liao, den go drinking, will become very high.

the.onw
03-01-2009, 10:54 PM

Hi pal, How's the fuck with Ding Ding? Is she good? BTW, is she the Ding Ding that is about 1.5m tall? I am pretty interested in her.

ekardo
03-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Hi brothers, just called this Joey or Zhu'er who has the model look. She scolded me and told me not to call her again as she dun know me. What a bitch! She passed me her no in BS and ask me to find her for tabao and I get fuck by her on the phone? Any brother tried her before and any advice? :mad:

is she the one who can sing very well ???

Hulunbeier
03-01-2009, 11:17 PM

Maybe she has big carrot by her side...so relax la...try again and update.

jaynick
03-01-2009, 11:56 PM
is she the one who can sing very well ???

i think that is only one prc that is called zu er in bs. Yes she can sing very well and have the model look.

alwayseatout
04-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Can do hj in room but not all gals do lah, only those daring one. But just beware of xiaomei and manager who sometimes do spotcheck or walk past the room.

U can try it in room 16, should be quite safe (but sometimes can be suay one la)... :D

alwayseatout
04-01-2009, 12:27 AM
i think that is only one prc that is called zu er in bs. Yes she can sing very well and have the model look.

Never had much luck w this zhu er cos most of the time she never ask me can sit or not... Mayb im not her type... :(

But if she ever sit w me, will sure do FR. ;)

69ASIMO69
04-01-2009, 01:13 AM
When I 1st sat with Zhu er. She was telling me she work at night as a flower hanging singer. Not sure whether its true. BTW her licking skills are powerful!

n733
04-01-2009, 04:23 AM
Heard from my friend that they are cough mixtures. he say u take liao, den go drinking, will become very high.

lol....no need drink also high lor.....those are cough sysrup.....:D
u try drink those given by doc whole bottle......sure high high....:p

jaynick
04-01-2009, 09:26 AM
When I 1st sat with Zhu er. She was telling me she work at night as a flower hanging singer. Not sure whether its true. BTW her licking skills are powerful!

She told me she working at LV as a ktv gal.

tomcat007
04-01-2009, 09:38 AM

Got HJ in the room 2-3 weeks back and gave the girl $50 tips (which I think is the market rate). Almost every trip I (and my mates) made there, some gals would try to provide HJ in the room lah. So, I think, if done discreetly, it's still ok.

二世祖88
04-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Hi pal, How's the fuck with Ding Ding? Is she good? BTW, is she the Ding Ding that is about 1.5m tall? I am pretty interested in her.

Bro, i thought u bonk her before?? how come u still ask whether she is good or not??

" the.onw
Samster (M) Join Date: Jul 2008
My Reputation:Points: 5 / Power: 0

Re: Bs Ktv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatjumbo
She can play type....cheeky at times but shy.

Times these days are bad, maybe you could try and let us bros know of yr FR.

Cheer

Finally Tabao her liao. Kinda like her. Very SYT. Pretty good service for BJ but FJ got more room for improvement. How about u? How's your FR? "

Unless u r posting things that is untrue here or trying to brag around.

We are here to share informations to help fellow bros n not trying to spread rumours around..

Cheers

johnnyken
04-01-2009, 02:32 PM

Sat Zhu er once, yah her licking on the ear skill is good and wet!!

johnnyken
04-01-2009, 02:34 PM
I don't understand why recently I alway get zap, I have not said anything offensive but I kept losing points until I am zero pts now and what I posted don't appear immediately. :mad:

johnnyken
04-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Never had much luck w this zhu er cos most of the time she never ask me can sit or not... Mayb im not her type... :(

But if she ever sit w me, will sure do FR. ;)

Bro, ask zhu er to sit with you next time, I am sure you be satisfied with her service.

BoyboyGuaiGuai
04-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Any bro sat with da s before? is she as good as people in BS said?

BoyboyGuaiGuai
04-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Got HJ in the room 2-3 weeks back and gave the girl $50 tips (which I think is the market rate). Almost every trip I (and my mates) made there, some gals would try to provide HJ in the room lah. So, I think, if done discreetly, it's still ok.

yes, can still do hj in the room, just make sure the gal back face the door and she sit on your lap, so the waitress can't see anything lah. Some daring one still do it lah and market rates is S$50.00

johnnyken
04-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Don't know whether the same girl i know. She has a tatoo on the ankle. if it

is haha standard rate give good service.

Bro Sonic24,

I didn't notice her ankle got tatoo or not, but I think only one Zhu er in BS which also goes by the english name of joey lah. Very chio and mature. Give her a try lah next time in BS. :D

johnnyken
04-01-2009, 07:53 PM

bro,

So rude hah? Wau lau!!:mad:

ehee
04-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Went last friday, gals were limited as they say some dun dare to turn up work due to raids. Sat with Ling er, but seems quite demure. Was told she's from Fu Jian, a teo chiew

Look : 6.8 / 10
tips : $20

Did not ask her if can tabao cos she's a bit skinny:D, but i doubt she can. Any bro tried her ? Was looking for my regular Xue-er but she did not turn up.

ekardo
04-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Ling Er cannot raba in the room one right? my friend took her last time..she said she prefer to do it in hotel room..so they whole day, they TCSS only..

ehee
04-01-2009, 09:58 PM
yup, only tcss whole night. but did not ask her if she can tabao, but i doubt.

ekardo
04-01-2009, 10:04 PM
confirm can, but I think it's $150/1/1..
not worth for her quality...(do not flame me..I never like thin gal)

johnnyken
05-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Went last friday, gals were limited as they say some dun dare to turn up work due to raids. Sat with Ling er, but seems quite demure. Was told she's from Fu Jian, a teo chiew

Look : 6.8 / 10
tips : $20

Did not ask her if can tabao cos she's a bit skinny:D, but i doubt she can. Any bro tried her ? Was looking for my regular Xue-er but she did not turn up.

I had sat with ling er once, skinny sweet young thing gal. She not the daring type lah, can't french kiss, not the playful type either. can give her a miss next time. Even if tabao, I don't think the service would be good

johnnyken
05-01-2009, 05:53 AM
confirm can, but I think it's $150/1/1..
not worth for her quality...(do not flame me..I never like thin gal)

Yah, not worth the money lah.:D

johnnyken
05-01-2009, 05:55 AM
yup, only tcss whole night. but did not ask her if she can tabao, but i doubt.

Bro, have you try amy before? any idea whether she can be tabao?:confused:

Steadyman1
05-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Cos u never become the director for the lead actor at BS... :p

Oh... So I be director today and you be the leading actor...

alwayseatout
05-01-2009, 09:41 AM
Oh... So I be director today and you be the leading actor...

Dun worry, u director today, many guys waiting to be lead actor!

Waiting for ur instructions to "action"! :D

Fatjumbo
05-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Wow...so I can have free show this afternoon liao ah.

Way to Go bro SM1 and bro ASO. Ke Ke ke..... not forgetting we may or may not get one jug FOC...if u know what I mean?

yao903
05-01-2009, 11:02 AM
any one can share what's the rate for bottle and jugs in bs? How much for a room?? Was thinking or celebrating my birthday there.. Hope u guys can share share here.. Thx

sammyboyfor
05-01-2009, 04:07 PM
any brothers care to advice?

Should be "Any brothers care to ADVISE?".

"Advice" is a noun.

johnnyken
06-01-2009, 06:22 AM
any one can share what's the rate for bottle and jugs in bs? How much for a room?? Was thinking or celebrating my birthday there.. Hope u guys can share share here.. Thx

Bro,

It depend on whether you go for the afternoon or night session. And also depend on whether you go for small, middle or big room. Small room meant for 2 to 3 people with 2 jug of beer for afternoon session is S$100.00, middle room is S$130.00. Night time will be more expensive, S$30.00 extra. For bottle, depend on what type of bottle also, XO? VSOP?

steamer
06-01-2009, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=ekardo;3364617]guys..do you know if the Yezhi from the FL Dome is the same as the Yezhi in BS?
QUOTE]

diff gal; the bs Yezhi is quite tall, ard 167cm she said. The other is onli 155cm i think. :)

ekardo
06-01-2009, 08:16 PM
diff gal; the bs Yezhi is quite tall, ard 167cm she said. The other is onli 155cm i think. :)

thanks for the confirmation....initially I thot it's the same...same name + also from KTV..

but I think BS Yezhi is super hardworking gal...always there to please the man...

Fatjumbo
06-01-2009, 08:36 PM
thanks for the confirmation....initially I thot it's the same...same name + also from KTV..

but I think BS Yezhi is super hardworking gal...always there to please the man...

Yesterday Yezhi came in and WOW !!! She wore Sailor Moon top or Jipun school gal uniform man !!!! steam steam steam !!!

ehee
06-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Hi fellow bros,

just wondering any bros had tabao Xue-er before? A syt, tink 22 yrs old from Tian Jin. Whats the damage and service like ??

BBSS
07-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Yesterday Yezhi came in and WOW !!! She wore Sailor Moon top or Jipun school gal uniform man !!!! steam steam steam !!!

Bro, u there on monday nite too? I saw the sailormoon suit. haha. Now then i know she call yezhi.