PDA

View Full Version : Bs Ktv II

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Fatjumbo
07-01-2009, 02:00 AM
Bro, u there on monday nite too? I saw the sailormoon suit. haha. Now then i know she call yezhi.

I was there HH hrs. She power right !!! Only I mind the boobies too small....not my cup of tea. But she sat with one of my kakis. Wah hahaha... I got free show ....shiok till Jurong. :p

johnnyken
07-01-2009, 05:58 AM
Hi fellow bros,

just wondering any bros had tabao Xue-er before? A syt, tink 22 yrs old from Tian Jin. Whats the damage and service like ??

My piece of advice is just go for it mate!! Xue er already so hot and sluty inside the BS room, the service in the hotel room I don't have to say lah. Just got for it bro. Follow your heart and the signal your didi give you. Hahaha.:D

johnnyken
07-01-2009, 06:03 AM
Hi fellow bros,

just wondering any bros had tabao Xue-er before? A syt, tink 22 yrs old from Tian Jin. Whats the damage and service like ??

Bro,

Another gal that you can tabao if you want is San San, Bao Bao, Fei Er(Mongol Horse). These are gals that provide good service, go for them mate if Xue er is not available. Good!!!! :D

johnnyken
07-01-2009, 06:06 AM
Bro, u there on monday nite too? I saw the sailormoon suit. haha. Now then i know she call yezhi.

There are two gals by the name of Yezhi in BS also.:confused: One of them are new gal that just arrived, the other is the very persistant one, small built but atitude not good.

Steadyman1
07-01-2009, 08:26 AM
... I got free show ....shiok till Jurong. :p
Though till Tuas... heehee

steamer
07-01-2009, 10:14 AM
I was there HH hrs. She power right !!! Only I mind the boobies too small....not my cup of tea. But she sat with one of my kakis. Wah hahaha... I got free show ....shiok till Jurong. :p

wow u mean she so hiong now ah? I sat with her weeks back when she juz arrived; was demure and shy tho had gd gfe. wonder whtr we talking abt the same gal..is her hp xxxxx493?
thks :)

WOOHOO
07-01-2009, 04:37 PM
business at BS seems slow ya hhmmm good time to vhiong and you'll be spoilt for choice happy chionging

johnnyken
07-01-2009, 07:04 PM
business at BS seems slow ya hhmmm good time to vhiong and you'll be spoilt for choice happy chionging

Yah, I agree. Happy Cheonging.:D

johnnyken
07-01-2009, 07:07 PM
wow u mean she so hiong now ah? I sat with her weeks back when she juz arrived; was demure and shy tho had gd gfe. wonder whtr we talking abt the same gal..is her hp xxxxx493?

Go for the Yezhi with short squarish hair, just arrived from China. Sat her once, so so lah, nothing fantastic. Can give her a miss. The other Yezhi got altitude problem, can also give her a miss.:p

BoyboyGuaiGuai
07-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Bro,

I notice that some gals in BS don't dare to go to work these few days, any reason? Cha pie?:confused:

BoyboyGuaiGuai
07-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Any bro got tabao Ziyan before? Ziyan is the SYT, innocent looking lah. Any bro UP her before? comment?:D

jaynick
07-01-2009, 07:53 PM

There that are two Ye zhi in bs. one always act student and ask:"yao xue sheng mei ma?" Skinny type. Another is not so wild and just arrive past few weeks. Have a rather japanese doll hair style

johnnyken
07-01-2009, 08:25 PM
There that are two Ye zhi in bs. one always act student and ask:"yao xue sheng mei ma?" Skinny type. Another is not so wild and just arrive past few weeks. Have a rather japanese doll hair style

I would advise all bro to give the two yezhi a miss lah, if want combo, go for the combo sisters, SAN SAN + BAO BAO. Forget about the "leaves".:p

ekardo
07-01-2009, 10:26 PM

the student yezhi is so syt...but she's been overwork and looking shag already..
but her working attitude is commendable..super hardworking..

will look out for her in sailor moon uniform..aha.

ehee
07-01-2009, 10:57 PM
My piece of advice is just go for it mate!! Xue er already so hot and sluty inside the BS room, the service in the hotel room I don't have to say lah. Just got for it bro. Follow your heart and the signal your didi give you. Hahaha.:D

You know what's the damage bro ? I know not cheap, but wonder how high?
$200 - $300 ???

johnnyken
08-01-2009, 05:40 AM
$200 - $300 ???

Bro ehee,

The other time was quoted only S$150.00 when my kaki asked her, but if she wants S$200, then just give her if you can afford it, she be value for money. Give abit above market rates and the super service you get in the room compensate for everything. She is a Gem, so go for it mate!:D:D

johnnyken
08-01-2009, 05:43 AM
$200 - $300 ???

But I don't think Xue er is 22, look older than that, sometime these prc gals lie about their age lah. She looks 26 to 27 years to me.:cool:

jaynick
08-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Any bro got tabao Ziyan before? Ziyan is the SYT, innocent looking lah. Any bro UP her before? comment?:D

Did ask her before but not successful. She told me she don't do it. Maybe she don't like me.:(

best123
08-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Last nite, got horny....wanna get 1 of the new gals....KNN.....she wants $200? I am too poor for this man...:rolleyes:

Steadyman1
08-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Last nite, got horny....wanna get 1 of the new gals....KNN.....she wants $200? I am too poor for this man...:rolleyes:

Question not whether rich or poor but worth or not. Go opposite and look for GL150 can mostly likely you will get better service and still got $50 left. hahaha :D

arpeggi
08-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Xue er, amy or ding ding for 150 dollars?
Which one better?

I got offers from all 3. :D

Fatjumbo
08-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Which one better?

I got offers from all 3.

If can afford..why not up all 3 one go...bro. Will be darn fun to ask all 3 of them to bend over..check out the pigeon holes. Ke ke Ke....

YeZi....student is the one with Sailor moon outfit. She power pack !!

Yezi 2 is new in Bs ....previously from TAM, I heard. Times are real bad...all from up class joints coming over to GL joints liao.

Happy cheonging bro. :D

best123
08-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Question not whether rich or poor but worth or not. Go opposite and look for GL150 can mostly likely you will get better service and still got $50 left. hahaha :D

up....just an expression....most cheonsters can affor $200 lah......but not worth spending...

Mr Luigi
08-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Which one better?

All 3 so overpriced ! $100 is more suited for a joint like BS

pld1974
08-01-2009, 08:49 PM

wor, so the one in sailor school uniform is called Yezi, very violent! i was there last night, the only one in the room initially as my friend was parking his car, she came in, i laughed at her uniform, then she pounded on me and tried to wrestle me onto the sofa, while asking me to ask her to sit :eek: i rejected her in the end, and she left quite pissed off -_-"

saw an old friend last night, Zhu Er, back after 1 year+ ?

gals keep telling me business in BS is bad, hmmmm...

happy cheonging, bros!

best123
08-01-2009, 08:59 PM
so many empty rooms last nite.....:cool:

arpeggi
08-01-2009, 09:08 PM
If can afford..why not up all 3 one go...bro. Will be darn fun to ask all 3 of them to bend over..check out the pigeon holes. Ke ke Ke....D

That would be, insanely awesome.

But I am afraid my budget only could go for one this week. ;)

so which one has the best service? anyone tried anyone of them before?

Mr Luigi
08-01-2009, 09:09 PM

just try whoever has the best chemistry w you.

Steadyman1
08-01-2009, 09:39 PM
....most cheonsters can affor $200 lah......but not worth spending...

Indeed...:D

jaynick
08-01-2009, 10:03 PM

My friend tried ding ding before and told me cannot make it. The rest no idea. If I were you I go for xue er as she will be leaving next week i heard

ekardo
08-01-2009, 10:52 PM
I cannot believe the SYT Yezhi is violent or bad attitude...she's the classic "hi, I am 22 yo student" and if no one wants her, she will just leave quietly one..

jaynick
08-01-2009, 10:57 PM
I cannot believe the SYT Yezhi is violent or bad attitude...she's the classic "hi, I am 22 yo student" and if no one wants her, she will just leave quietly one..

One time she purposely block my view while I am singing and I got pissed and reject her and she told me to go and play with myself. What attitude is that?

n733
09-01-2009, 04:58 AM

ask her go fly kite......based on what she command such a high price?:rolleyes:

n733
09-01-2009, 05:01 AM
Which one better?

wahhh u hot property now a day at bs....very ang pai....:D
no body offer me leh.....so saddddddd...............:(
nxt time bring me go wif u.....:p

johnnyken
09-01-2009, 05:48 AM
Which one better?

If I were you, I will go for amy c'os she got that X factor. Although look department lose out to Xue er, but her altitude and service are good. I would say amy is the next ang pai in BS. Any bro agree to that?

johnnyken
09-01-2009, 05:52 AM
All 3 so overpriced ! $100 is more suited for a joint like BS

Some gals in BS are worth S$150 and some gals are not worth that much. I would say S$150 is a reasonable price if you want good service. No point giving less and get bad service.

johnnyken
09-01-2009, 05:54 AM
wor, so the one in sailor school uniform is called Yezi, very violent! i was there last night, the only one in the room initially as my friend was parking his car, she came in, i laughed at her uniform, then she pounded on me and tried to wrestle me onto the sofa, while asking me to ask her to sit :eek: i rejected her in the end, and she left quite pissed off -_-"

saw an old friend last night, Zhu Er, back after 1 year+ ?

gals keep telling me business in BS is bad, hmmmm...

happy cheonging, bros!

Bro, Maybe chinese new year coming so those married guys want to save money for ANG POW and new year goodies lah.:D

johnnyken
09-01-2009, 05:57 AM
so many empty rooms last nite.....:cool:

BS empty rooms?? I can't believe it as BS business is very good even during recession. I think the chinese new year effect is coming and married men want to save for ang pow.

johnnyken
09-01-2009, 05:58 AM
If can afford..why not up all 3 one go...bro. Will be darn fun to ask all 3 of them to bend over..check out the pigeon holes. Ke ke Ke....

Yezi 2 is new in Bs ....previously from TAM, I heard. Times are real bad...all from up class joints coming over to GL joints liao.

Happy cheonging bro. :D

The Two Yezhi all can't make it lah. The other one how can be from Tian Ann Meng, bo standard leh.

johnnyken
09-01-2009, 06:01 AM
One time she purposely block my view while I am singing and I got pissed and reject her and she told me to go and play with myself. What attitude is that?

Ask that xue sheng mei sailor moon yezhi to go fly kite lah

johnnyken
09-01-2009, 06:17 AM

My advice is to go for the dark horse AMY..

ThaiSunn
09-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Hi Bros. For those who go to BS in afternoon slot from 2pm to 7pm, I recommend Li Li (C-cup)& Mongolian gal Xiu Xiu (B-cup). Xiu Xiu is a singer at a KTV called Li Chi (beautiful river in mandarin). They french passionately, allow kissing of nipples & give HJ (especially Xiu Xiu) at normal $20 tip. Haven't asked them about price for FJ yet. Both going back to China end of next wk too. Catch them while you can!

uncletoby
09-01-2009, 03:21 PM
bros,

saw the prev posts that fri nite got less gals ?? Any bros who went on a fri nite recently care to comment ?? Thanks alot ..

sextouch
09-01-2009, 03:27 PM
bros,

saw the prev posts that fri nite got less gals ?? Any bros who went on a fri nite recently care to comment ?? Thanks alot ..

nite time sure less gals.......try HH

uncletoby
09-01-2009, 04:01 PM
how is a fri nite as compared to say tue/wed nite?? some posts say less gals work on fri nite cos scared of raids?? is it true?

arpeggi
09-01-2009, 04:03 PM
My advice is to go for the dark horse AMY..

If I were you, I will go for amy c'os she got that X factor. Although look department lose out to Xue er, but her altitude and service are good. I would say amy is the next ang pai in BS. Any bro agree to that?

AMY THEN. :D

arpeggi
09-01-2009, 04:05 PM
wahhh u hot property now a day at bs....very ang pai....:D
no body offer me leh.....so saddddddd...............:(
nxt time bring me go wif u.....:p

HAHA, come on, im just lucky i think.
you bring me go then its right, you know so many girls there... :cool:

Ask that xue sheng mei sailor moon yezhi to go fly kite lah

That sailor moon yezhi butterfly very long.

uncletoby
09-01-2009, 04:08 PM

tried amy b4. Dun think its worth as her looks not really that great. There are other better in bs.

arpeggi
09-01-2009, 04:32 PM
tried amy b4. Dun think its worth as her looks not really that great. There are other better in bs.

Serious!? Xue er now plays the refusing to answer phone call game.

EDIT: xue er now agrees today too. super dilemma.

uncletoby
09-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Serious!? Xue er now plays the refusing to answer phone call game.

most probably she is "entertaining" another guy. Will call u back later to say she was "sleeping" .

bro arpeggi : wats your dliemma?

arpeggi
09-01-2009, 04:34 PM
most probably she is "entertaining" another guy. Will call u back later to say she was "sleeping" .

look above.

EDIT: solved.

uncletoby
09-01-2009, 04:38 PM
look above, now i agreed to both, one at 5.30pm and one at 6.30pm.

I will choose to bastard one. shit, im screwed up.

check your pm

alwayseatout
09-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Hi Bros. For those who go to BS in afternoon slot from 2pm to 7pm, I recommend Li Li (C-cup)& Mongolian gal Xiu Xiu (B-cup). Xiu Xiu is a singer at a KTV called Li Chi (beautiful river in mandarin). They french passionately, allow kissing of nipples & give HJ (especially Xiu Xiu) at normal $20 tip. Haven't asked them about price for FJ yet. Both going back to China end of next wk too. Catch them while you can!

Can i know how many Xiu Xiu r there during HH? Cos i know of a xiu xiu, dun think she can sing... But she never give me HJ lei... Mayb im not her type la...:(

hyunjin
09-01-2009, 05:51 PM
ya, i think there are more than 1 xiu xiu in bs. sat with one xiu xiu b4, din heard her singing..

alwayseatout
09-01-2009, 06:37 PM
ya, i think there are more than 1 xiu xiu in bs. sat with one xiu xiu b4, din heard her singing..

Thanks for info! ;)

takashi-san
09-01-2009, 06:45 PM
I went last month and ask one of the girl who sit with me (her look damn SYT 9/10, 22yo), how much and then she told me $150, then i ask her 1 stupid Q $150 for how many shot and how long, knew how she ans? She told me as many as I like and as long as I want, at 1st I thought she joking so I called her the next day ard 11am (as wat she told me) she pick up give me the Add & ask me i pick her up @ 1pm, so go lor then checkin to hotel book for 4 hrs, wow she really stay till I feel like going off, never ask for money till I give her when I send her back home, actually after tat day got meet her 1 or 2 times a week, I only pay her for the 1st 3 meetup, after tat she never ask I thought she waiting for me to pay her myself so i take out my money but came out I kana a damn bad scolding fr her so fr tat day onward I never pay her any, she went back china but she sms me everyday told that she coming back next week

johnnyken
09-01-2009, 09:11 PM
bros,

Hi Bro,

You can give friday night a miss lah as not many gals on a friday night recently. If you want to go, go on monday night, it be much much better

hock19
09-01-2009, 09:12 PM
I went last month and ask one of the girl who sit with me (her look damn SYT 9/10, 22yo), how much and then she told me $150, then i ask her 1 stupid Q $150 for how many shot and how long, knew how she ans? She told me as many as I like and as long as I want, at 1st I thought she joking so I called her the next day ard 11am (as wat she told me) she pick up give me the Add & ask me i pick her up @ 1pm, so go lor then checkin to hotel book for 4 hrs, wow she really stay till I feel like going off, never ask for money till I give her when I send her back home, actually after tat day got meet her 1 or 2 times a week, I only pay her for the 1st 3 meetup, after tat she never ask I thought she waiting for me to pay her myself so i take out my money but came out I kana a damn bad scolding fr her so fr tat day onward I never pay her any, she went back china but she sms me everyday told that she coming back next week

You know that nothing is for free, don't you???!!! Anyway, I hope it ends well - good luck.

johnnyken
09-01-2009, 09:13 PM

Bro, go try Amy, you never go wrong. :D. Happy FJ

BoyboyGuaiGuai
09-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Any bro got sit da s before?

BoyboyGuaiGuai
09-01-2009, 09:19 PM

Go for Amy, She is good. Worth every cents

BoyboyGuaiGuai
09-01-2009, 09:21 PM
HAHA, come on, im just lucky i think.
you bring me go then its right, you know so many girls there... :cool:

That sailor moon yezhi butterfly very long.

Don't sit that sailor moon yezhi lah, not worth even S$20.00. Bad service

jaynick
09-01-2009, 10:53 PM
I went last month and ask one of the girl who sit with me (her look damn SYT 9/10, 22yo),

Why always got this kind of story? So you think you are the special one is it?

evo3
09-01-2009, 11:00 PM

Bro not bad leh you have ladies luck:)

arpeggi
10-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Had a session with Xue Er, it was a wierd encounter because she doesn't want anybody to know she just had a session with me, so we walked separetely to and back to BS.

Overall rating:
Looks: 8/10 (What can i say? I personally think she's one of the better looking ones at BS)
Figure: 7.5/10
HJ: 8/10
Fj: 7.5/10
Damage: $150/shot
RTF: Maybe.

A few friends of mine say I might be the lucky first few, or perhaps the first blood. Who knows?

Cheers.

jaynick
10-01-2009, 06:20 AM
Any bro got sit da s before?

Quite a fun gal but don't see her much lately. She look older compare when she was in TH. Maybe too much late nights

johnnyken
10-01-2009, 08:31 AM
Had a session with Xue Er, it was a wierd encounter because she doesn't want anybody to know she just had a session with me, so we walked separetely to and back to BS.

Overall rating:
Looks: 8/10 (What can i say? I personally think she's one of the better looking ones at BS)

A few friends of mine say I might be the lucky first few, or perhaps the first blood. Who knows?

Bro arpeggi, wah seh, you are lucky. Must be a good encounter. Xue Er going back to China next week so indeed you are lucky to UP her

Cheers.

Bro arpeggi, wah seh, you are lucky. Must be a good encounter. Xue Er going back to China next week so indeed you are lucky to UP her

johnnyken
10-01-2009, 08:35 AM
[QUOTE=jaynick;3381728]Why always got this kind of story? So you think you are the special one is it?[/QU

Nobody is special lah, it be disaster if we thought we are the special one.

johnnyken
10-01-2009, 08:37 AM
Quite a fun gal but don't see her much lately. She look older compare when she was in TH. Maybe too much late nights

Yah, Da S looks older and haggard now compared to days at TH. Maybe too much drinking at Sheng De Bao where she is hanging out most of the times now.:D

johnnyken
10-01-2009, 08:42 AM

Overall rating:

Cheers.

Recently had also a session with one of the famous combo sister, BB of BS.

Looks: 7.5/10
HJ: 9/10
BJ: 10/10 (Your DIDI will explode in 3 min).
FJ: 9/10 (Famous Rocking horse of BS)
Damage: S$200.00 (Give her more to enjoy the special attention)
RTF: YES!!!

Next may try the other combo SISTER, SS or Take both at the same time.:D

johnnyken
10-01-2009, 08:47 AM

Overall rating:

Cheers.

Bro Arpenggi, another recommendation is to try combo sister, Bao Bao if you don't wish to try AMY. Bao Bao is another rocking horse, she rock you like there is no tomorrow.

BoyboyGuaiGuai
10-01-2009, 09:08 AM
Bro Arpenggi, another recommendation is to try combo sister, Bao Bao if you don't wish to try AMY. Bao Bao is another rocking horse, she rock you like there is no tomorrow.

Agreed with Bro JohnnyKen, try BAO BAO. Those with weak heart beware as the heavy rocking might be fatal.:p

BoyboyGuaiGuai
10-01-2009, 09:09 AM

How about MAO MAO? She still in New Shanghai?:confused:

BoyboyGuaiGuai
10-01-2009, 09:10 AM

Overall rating:

Cheers.

Bro, let me salute you!! Xue er is a good choice, one of the Ang Pai in BS.:D

arpeggi
10-01-2009, 10:42 AM

How much is the damage? 200 dollars is too much.

johnnyken
10-01-2009, 11:22 AM
How much is the damage? 200 dollars is too much.

The standard rates is S$150.00. I pay BB more c'os I enjoy her service.:D

arpeggi
10-01-2009, 11:53 AM

I normally go for 100, except that xue er is 150.

jaynick
10-01-2009, 12:25 PM

For me i think $200 is too much for her. Maybe $80 :p

prince_tomyum
10-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Received a call from one of the BS galz last nite.

Was offered an all-nighter for SGD 200.00 :eek:

From 10plus at night till the followin day's afternoon (din state exact time).

Drinks and accommodation provided (invited me to her house located in the east)

Said we could have sex as many times as i want :D

Rejected her cuz i had no prior experience (she wasn't too happy abt it).

Some questions ...

(1) market rate? (package price or per hourly charges)
(2) recommended activities for an all-nighter?
(3) condoms provided?
(4) pay the $$ upfront or after the whole deed is done?
(5) if she has other frenz in dat house won't i feel awkward?
(6) any other stuff to take note of?

White Tiger
10-01-2009, 02:55 PM

(3) condoms provided?

Aiyo, if it were me, I'll JUMP at the offer unless the girl is ugly lah.
And where got ask so many Qs..... :eek:

uncletoby
10-01-2009, 03:08 PM

Some questions ...

(1) market rate? (package price or per hourly charges) - (for bs gal its 100-150 for ST, 200 for overnite but only some gals do overnite)
(2) recommended activities for an all-nighter? - (fuck,sleep fuck)
(3) condoms provided? (y not buy the one of your preference)
(4) pay the $$ upfront or after the whole deed is done?( i only pay after the whole session, if pay later they are more hardworking in my opinion as they think u may tip them)
(5) if she has other frenz in dat house won't i feel awkward? (its her friends so if anybody feels awkward it shud be her not u!!!!)
(6) any other stuff to take note of? (maybe u shud ask her for ST service and if the service is good than consider overnite??)

jus my 2 cts worth .. cheers

prince_tomyum
10-01-2009, 03:11 PM
wow,

thanks for ur help uncletoby !!

condom-wise i've only tried Durex FeatherLite
& a few brandless ones supplied by the galz ..

any recommendations / advice??

uncletoby
10-01-2009, 03:33 PM
wow,

check your pm

arpeggi
10-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Next target, Amy or Ding Ding? :D or others that are better?

ekardo
10-01-2009, 04:30 PM

Some questions ...

(3) condoms provided?

care to share which gal ??

angsanna
10-01-2009, 06:03 PM
i personally find bs not as find as lasttime, many girls r not willing to much inside the room, and those willing ask for unrealistic prices like bj for 100buck and one shot 150 to 200......:(

uncletoby
10-01-2009, 07:12 PM
i suggest all bros to neogtiate the prices carefully before agreeing. If all of us not willing to pay so much for FJ the bs gals no choice but to lower their prices. Make it a buyers market not a sellers market. Tdy straits times report average china grad earn only $325 a month and some guys so easily paid 200/shot. Imagine for 1hr u pay them more than half a month grad salary??? Abit overpriced imho.

jdi813
10-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Tdy straits times report average china grad earn only $325 a month and some guys so easily paid 200/shot. Imagine for 1hr u pay them more than half a month grad salary??? Abit overpriced imho.And IMHO that is a fucking warped comparison ... hell if u give 4 blowjobs a day @ S$50 a piece ... or if u as a cheongster let another guy blow u for S$200 a shot ... u could earn more than senior personnel working in an engineering type job. But the main point is can u bring yourself to do it ???

Look at the activity involved before u make such a non equivalent comparison ... piang eh ... we as cheongsters wanna womanize or whatever just remember ... there is no way in hell to quantify such activity ... price guides are just that guides ... who's to say a S$100 fuck is better or more value that a S$200 one and vice versa ... as long as u pay liao ... "hua hee kum guan" ... that is the most important ... everyone has diff chemistry so why bother to even compare ... i oso dun understand

like the old timers in SBF used to say ... no $$$ pay don't cum out and play

HCKing
10-01-2009, 07:52 PM
wow,

okamoto 003, thinner than featherlite

HCKing
10-01-2009, 08:04 PM
went down with a friend 4 HH last time at 2+pm but oredi no small rm liao. think nxt time have to really be kiasu and go take queue number b4 1pm if nt no chance at all.

newbadass
10-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Tdy straits times report average china grad earn only $325 a month and some guys so easily paid 200/shot. Imagine for 1hr u pay them more than half a month grad salary??? Abit overpriced imho.

Exactly la... lidat then good! If too many average china grads come here to work, then we all eat what? Must show them that open leg is more profitable :D

I don't know about you, but I'm fucking envious that people can afford to pay $200 per shot :(

HCKing
10-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Exactly la... lidat then good! If too many average china grads come here to work, then we all eat what? Must show them that open leg is more profitable :D

I don't know about you, but I'm fucking envious that people can afford to pay $200 per shot :(

double posting

HCKing
10-01-2009, 08:24 PM

sometimes after a few beer and at the heat of the fun $100 or $200 oredi nt much importance liao. more impt is whether end of the night feel song or nt.:D

amostio
10-01-2009, 10:34 PM
... who's to say a S$100 fuck is better or more value that a S$200 one and vice versa ...

Agree with u. I use to have the same thinking about not paying above market. I remember my friend told me : If you get a very good fuck for $200 but can never find the same girl again, will you mind paying the extra to find her again? Or vice versa, if you pay $100 for the worse fuck in your life, even $10 is too much to pay right?

prince_tomyum
10-01-2009, 10:51 PM
hey guys,

i'm nt sure if the gal wants me to divulge her identity

she din mention anythin abt recommendin frenz to her

therefore i prefer to keep it confidential

she's nt an angpai in BS tho

so sorry to those who asked abt her :(

alwayseatout
10-01-2009, 11:37 PM

Was offered an all-nighter for SGD 200.00

:eek: Wow! Tom yum, u r the man!

$200 for unlimited times of sex? I will jump right in! :p Somemore when u r in their house, mayb got chance for 3P, 4P? Unimaginable! :D

n733
11-01-2009, 05:30 AM
:eek: Wow! Tom yum, u r the man!

$200 for unlimited times of sex? I will jump right in! :p Somemore when u r in their house, mayb got chance for 3P, 4P? Unimaginable! :D

lol.....u pay more got alot of P liao mah.....:D

n733
11-01-2009, 05:37 AM
Agree with u. I use to have the same thinking about not paying above market. I remember my friend told me : If you get a very good fuck for $200 but can never find the same girl again, will you mind paying the extra to find her again? Or vice versa, if you pay $100 for the worse fuck in your life, even $10 is too much to pay right?

actually most gal at bs not hard to find.....:D so can get to know them and lower rates...:p

WOOHOO
11-01-2009, 10:21 AM
wah BS so happening now ah wahahahaha?
so many ppl go ah
got so many gals working ah
enjoy ya
wahahahahaha

Fatjumbo
11-01-2009, 03:13 PM

Wow wow wow...who is this Power pack Bs gal leh ?

Economy so bad meh until she got to stood down to all nighter for a mere 200 SGD.

Bro tomyum...if I am you... I will go for it, make my money worthwhile. Guarantee must bonk at least 6 times then happy !! Where on earth you find other WL offering you unlimited shots in one night provided you can tahan lah of cos and yr dicky head not swollen by the overbonking. Ke Ke Ke.
:p

arpeggi
11-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Hi ding ding.

alwayseatout
11-01-2009, 04:48 PM
lol.....u pay more got alot of P liao mah.....:D

Eh... Quite true also hor... :p

sextouch
11-01-2009, 05:22 PM
BS went to a lot of changes....

used to have monthly turnover but recently all the lao jiao on student pass or dunno wat pass, can stay for years.........sianz evry time go see the same face:(

MoralEpitome
11-01-2009, 06:47 PM
siao la...pay 200 for bs girl...i remember last time i got a damn good one for 120...gone are the times...girls there quote me 200 for 1 hr...i told them 150 more reasonable...they tell me if they charge 150...the queue until patu bahat! on average a bs girl earns 9k a mth!...more than a AVP in a bank!

uncletoby
11-01-2009, 07:20 PM
any guys noe roughly when all the gals will start returning to china?? Dun wanna go down to find depleted stock...

bushyman80s
11-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Planning to go bs this Sat...Is JiaQi still around at bs? Sat with her once sometime back but did not UP her on that day.......Was thinking of Uping her this Sat if she is still around.......Any FR on her that our Bros here can share? I m a newbie at sammyboy.....

arpeggi
11-01-2009, 07:59 PM
any guys noe roughly when all the gals will start returning to china?? Dun wanna go down to find depleted stock...

Next week (Tomorrow start), and the week after next week.

But most of them are going off on next Friday. Somebody told me a lot are staying though, not sure about that.

johnnyken
11-01-2009, 10:13 PM
Next target, Amy or Ding Ding? :D or others that are better?

Arpeggi, try Amy lah, her service in the room already so friendly and good, in hotel would be better. Try pay alittle more, the gal would give extra attention

johnnyken
11-01-2009, 10:15 PM

Heard that many gals not going back china, most of them I knew are not going home this year and they are from BS

johnnyken
11-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Wow wow wow...who is this Power pack Bs gal leh ?

Economy so bad meh until she got to stood down to all nighter for a mere 200 SGD.

Bro tomyum...if I am you... I will go for it, make my money worthwhile. Guarantee must bonk at least 6 times then happy !! Where on earth you find other WL offering you unlimited shots in one night provided you can tahan lah of cos and yr dicky head not swollen by the overbonking. Ke Ke Ke.

I agreed, but didi must also tahan the constant shaking.:D

johnnyken
11-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Sat with BAO BAO again and found her to be the best still despite so many times sitting with her. :D

Fatjumbo
11-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Hi ding ding.

Wow Bro Arpeggi,

Still aiming ding ding ah ?? She's the SYT ...student right ?

Long time never see her in Bs liao leh.....must be uprooted to high class joint is it ?

:D

Luckyguy
11-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Wow Bro Arpeggi,

Still aiming ding ding ah ?? She's the SYT ...student right ?

Long time never see her in Bs liao leh.....must be uprooted to high class joint is it ?

Bros,

Ding ding stop going BS liao... However, you can still call her to ask her out..

:)

n733
12-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Next week (Tomorrow start), and the week after next week.

But most of them are going off on next Friday. Somebody told me a lot are staying though, not sure about that.

wahhhhh u still said not hot property there.........now u even movement charts for the gals sia....salute....:D

wonderguy
12-01-2009, 01:32 AM
Went there few weeks ago..
Ard 7.30PM.. BS was full(As usual..) went XSH instead.
Nothing special, same old-same old for XSH..
Had a lovely huge boobs and a really cute viet student studying english in singapore(dont remember name . too busy enjoying myself sadly...)

1 of this days gonna go camp outside BS at 1pm and experience it for once..
so much nice reviews, sibei gian to go =) will fr if FINALLY managed to get a room tis few weeks ..
happy chionging fellow bros :cool:

johnnyken
12-01-2009, 05:57 AM
Last week sat a sweet young thing by the name of APPLE. Wah Seh, really a hot gal with big and firm boobs. For bro who wants to try, can give APPLE a try lah, she is good also

WOOHOO
12-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Last week sat a sweet young thing by the name of APPLE. Wah Seh, really a hot gal with big and firm boobs. For bro who wants to try, can give APPLE a try lah, she is good also

apple's neh neh one of the nicest in BS and her service not bad too
2nd tour of duty in BS le

johnnyken
12-01-2009, 07:20 PM
apple's neh neh one of the nicest in BS and her service not bad too
2nd tour of duty in BS le

yes that right, apple's neh neh one of the nicest in BS, although she quite small frame, but boobs are big.:D

johnnyken
12-01-2009, 07:23 PM

bro, this week should be still okay to go, heard most gals not going back china, but don't know how true. Try go HH lah, better stock

bangbangben
12-01-2009, 11:44 PM

200 is crazy lor... I go bs... never nego de...
just ask if wanna go "Romantic" with me?
Normally quoted from 80 to 150 for ST...
just weeks ago, xue er quoted me 100 buck and I find it expensive, maybe wallet getting shallow... so passed.

her fren was the one quoted me 80...

enjoy hunting...
:P

n733
13-01-2009, 12:58 AM
200 is crazy lor... I go bs... never nego de...
just ask if wanna go "Romantic" with me?
Normally quoted from 80 to 150 for ST...
just weeks ago, xue er quoted me 100 buck and I find it expensive, maybe wallet getting shallow... so passed.

her fren was the one quoted me 80...

enjoy hunting...
:P

wahhh bro u put like this some fellow will envy u lor or some stupid idiot will zap u......:D hahhah or mayb u r syt to the gals.....lol

jaynick
13-01-2009, 01:32 AM
Recently get to know a gal by the name of yue zi. Now there are total 3 yue zi in Bs that i know of. Why is this name so popular?:confused:

johnnyken
13-01-2009, 05:55 AM
Recently get to know a gal by the name of yue zi. Now there are total 3 yue zi in Bs that i know of. Why is this name so popular?:confused:

Bro, who that new yezhi? New gal?

jaynick
13-01-2009, 06:02 AM
Bro, who that new yezhi? New gal?

A rather tall gal with curly hair

WOOHOO
13-01-2009, 10:53 AM
wahhh bro u put like this some fellow will envy u lor or some stupid idiot will zap u......:D hahhah or mayb u r syt to the gals.....lol

xue er is just a pretty face that's all the xue er supporter will come out zap ppl de ah for what sia? lolx

n733
13-01-2009, 04:09 PM
xue er is just a pretty face that's all the xue er supporter will come out zap ppl de ah for what sia? lolx

lol bro u know i know lar.....many of us alot of time kena zap for nonthing....incl u n me aso kena b4 mah :D

arpeggi
13-01-2009, 06:39 PM
wahhhhh u still said not hot property there.........now u even movement charts for the gals sia....salute....:D

LOL, it is only because I ask them when I was there the last time. I not as power as you, can make the girl sit with you for so long... ;)

arpeggi
13-01-2009, 06:41 PM

I actually have mixed opinion on Xue Er now. :cool:

johnnyken
14-01-2009, 05:47 AM

I think Xue er going back to china soon. So those who are supporter of Xue er, better hurry up.:D

johnnyken
14-01-2009, 05:49 AM
A rather tall gal with curly hair

Bro, is that new gal by the name of Yezhi syt?:D :D

johnnyken
14-01-2009, 05:51 AM
lol bro u know i know lar.....many of us alot of time kena zap for nonthing....incl u n me aso kena b4 mah :D

I agreed with bro n733, kena zap for nothing, don't know why also. maybe some bro like that particular gal and happen to write about her and maybe he buay 'song' lah. but don't care also, forum is for all to share, we will continue to write for all bro in BS thread to see. :p

WOOHOO
14-01-2009, 10:05 AM

that's good yes she does service not bad but maybe its the chemistry i guess. Just dun really like the 3 of them wahahahha which xue er is included

WOOHOO
14-01-2009, 10:07 AM

wahahahaha^^

bangbangben
14-01-2009, 04:12 PM
all WL come SG is lidat...

if u are the first few to up her... most likely u get it cheaper.

Demand and supply curve once again...

beginning come sg dunno rates and can earn extra 80 or 100 damn happy.
later know she is hot and cannot handle all the demand so jack up price abit...

I never like to sit "RED PLATE" wl... find it a waste of time...
b-fly more often, less time spent with you, paying premiums...
paiseh, but I need at least some GFE if not... it's like playing my dick with my right hand.

uncletoby
14-01-2009, 04:33 PM
bros,

i have never been happy hour before so hope some some kind bros can shed some light on the situation during happy hour. How easy is it to get rooms, walk in 3pm can get room? Wats the difference in stock between happy and SH?

Thanks to bros for sharing!

bangbangben
14-01-2009, 05:30 PM
bros,

i have never been happy hour before so hope some some kind bros can shed some light on the situation during happy hour. How easy is it to get rooms, walk in 3pm can get room? Wats the difference in stock between happy and SH?

3pm u can wait untill 6pm to get rooms... :D

arpeggi
14-01-2009, 06:48 PM
bros,

Walk in at 3pm and most likely, you willl never find small room or medium room available. Not sure about the weekends though, but big room might be available, but it's very rare.

The stock difference between HH and SH is that HH normally have a lot more stock.

These days I prefer SH because it's more peaceful, well, thats just my thought.

I would advice you to book 1 day before hand, cheers.

uncletoby
14-01-2009, 08:14 PM
if i were to go down at 2pm to get a small room tmr do i stand a good chance?

johnnyken
14-01-2009, 09:16 PM
if i were to go down at 2pm to get a small room tmr do i stand a good chance?

Bro, go early and queue, try to queue at 1.15pm. if you can go down the day before to book, then go and book before hand lah. HH has more gals as compared to night session.

uncletoby
14-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Bro, go early and queue, try to queue at 1.15pm. if you can go down the day before to book, then go and book before hand lah. HH has more gals as compared to night session.

Thanks bro for your taking the trouble to reply. Did not know that bs so popular even in recession times. Any bros ever walk in at 2pm and got room?? Cos earliest i can reach is 230pm.

Steadyman1
14-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Thanks bro for your taking the trouble to reply. Did not know that bs so popular even in recession times. Any bros ever walk in at 2pm and got room?? Cos earliest i can reach is 230pm.

Just go over the day before and book the room. Tell them you will reach there 2:30pm.

jaynick
14-01-2009, 09:32 PM

Try before queue at 1345 and couldn't get small room. No choice but to take middle room instead. 1430 not likely but can wait till 1500 for rooms given up by people who do not turn up

Steadyman1
14-01-2009, 09:34 PM
but can wait till 1500 for rooms given up by people who do not turn up

Tough! Just refer to my previous post.

johnnyken
14-01-2009, 09:38 PM

Bro, 2.30pm I would say alittle late but still can try lah, c'os small room very popular in BS, if you can't reach early, ask your friend to go at 1.15pm to queue and when door open at 2pm, the chance is higher. best is to go the day before and book, chances are higher. happy cheonging

uncletoby
14-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but how come happy hour got more gals than SH?? And do the gals go to higher end ktv after HH?

johnnyken
14-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but how come happy hour got more gals than SH?? And do the gals go to higher end ktv after HH?

Most gals alway have thinking that police raid is all at night time and day time is safer, that is why there are more gals during day time lah, that what I found out. Some gals only work day time and not night time and some gals move on to higher joints like dynasty after BS.

uncletoby
14-01-2009, 10:45 PM
any bros here can share the cost for HH?

johnnyken
15-01-2009, 05:44 AM
Now recession, I see more guys cheonging BS than higher end joints like Dynasty, Tian An Men and Sheng De Bao.:D

jaynick
15-01-2009, 06:26 AM
any bros here can share the cost for HH?

small room: 2 jug $100
middle room: 2 jug $130
big room: don't know

alwayseatout
15-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Just go over the day before and book the room. Tell them you will reach there 2:30pm.

Can help me book a room? :p

chairman-mao
15-01-2009, 04:56 PM

no prior experience?? in terms of bonking or offer??
you must be hunky i guess wat a offer u have fr a gal

FabJun
15-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Was in BS just now...
Urgent matter need to back to office:mad:

Long time not go there...wow...so many new stock...
saw 1 mei mei that came 6 month back...Xiao U.
she better looking then last time and more hot...may be season laio...

went around 3++ still got 1 middle rm...
today not crowded leh...gals more then man...:p

arpeggi
15-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Its been a long while, anyone wanna go saturday HH? PM me.

drassen
15-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Unemployment is going to hit many of us after Chinese New Year...Also, those foreign talents will be asked to leave too...those with spare cashes, my advise is to keep some pocket money and spent it wisely as this recession is going to be a long one...

Steadyman1
15-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Can help me book a room? :p

Let me give sotongball a call first...:D

arpeggi
15-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Unemployment is going to hit many of us after Chinese New Year...Also, those foreign talents will be asked to leave too...those with spare cashes, my advise is to keep some pocket money and spent it wisely as this recession is going to be a long one...

This is highly depressing.

kenjohn
15-01-2009, 08:38 PM

I think it true also. Gals that sat with me told me business not very good now a days. Think a lot of bros cut down on cheonging liao. For me i cut down on the nos. of gals i sat with. :(

jaynick
15-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Unemployment is going to hit many of us after Chinese New Year...

Bro, thks for the advise but for me difficult to cut down completely lah. Maybe cheong less or give lesser tips

suaveguy28
15-01-2009, 10:10 PM

who is the sotong?:D

alwayseatout
16-01-2009, 01:00 AM

:eek:! Sotongball not to be eaten meh?... U call liao, remember to bring me go... :D

Anyway, heard tat yday BS big room not booked, BS also affected by recession... :eek:

alwayseatout
16-01-2009, 01:01 AM

U go will know lor... :p

Alot of BS gals miss u lei... When going? :D

Fatjumbo
16-01-2009, 04:30 AM
:eek:! Sotongball not to be eaten meh?... U call liao, remember to bring me go... :D

Anyway, heard tat yday BS big room not booked, BS also affected by recession... :eek:

wow ...got sotongball to makan never jio me ?? Ke Ke Ke.... next Wed noon Ops on bor? Big room not booked....we book lor and also press them for discount cos we doing them a favour too. :D

BoyboyGuaiGuai
16-01-2009, 06:03 AM

yes, agreed. This year is going to be another bad year for the economy.:(

BoyboyGuaiGuai
16-01-2009, 06:06 AM

I also noticed recently that rooms at BS not alway fully booked, especially the bigger room. I think the upcoming Chinese new year does play a part also as married men need to save up for hong bao money and the recent recession kick in to full effect as well

johnnyken
16-01-2009, 06:11 AM
Wau Lau, Kena zap again! I don't understand why there are idiot here who like to zap people for no reason. It okay, still post whatever so call rubbish that they deem to be lah. Write whatever I want. These people are too free I think. :mad:

johnnyken
16-01-2009, 06:12 AM
If you want to Zap, then openly tell me lah, just like n733 did the other day. Don't zap and keep quiet. be a man okay.:mad:

BoyboyGuaiGuai
16-01-2009, 06:31 AM
[QUOTE=jaynick;3397372]Bro, thks for the advise but for me difficult to cut down completely lah. Maybe cheong less or give lesser tips[/QUO

Just go less lah or cut down on the number of gals to sit with

just4fun
16-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Since when BS gals are going for short time at 200 per shot:confused:

I was shocked when I approaced 2 MMs and was told that the rate there was 200... must be damn siao to go for it man...

Optimus_Prime
16-01-2009, 01:32 PM

AHEM ! I tot someone is RETIRED ?!???!?!? :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

still got time to surf BS thread ?

tantantantan
16-01-2009, 01:34 PM

I was shocked when I approaced 2 MMs and was told that the rate there was 200... must be damn siao to go for it man...

reccession time yet there are a lot of ppl willing to give $200 per shot:eek:... really spoilt the market. Supply and demand market, if everyone pertain for $100 per shot, sure that will then becore the 'market rate' again.:rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
16-01-2009, 01:34 PM

Think all these high-spenders spoil the market liaoz.

BS standard rate shouldbe max $100 for ST. Many bros got more for less $100 last time, nowadays dunno which idiot spoil market, now like all the girls are going at $150-$200 for ST.

Steadyman1
16-01-2009, 02:20 PM

Sotong is define as Squid.

Squid are marine cephalopods of the order Teuthida, which comprises around 300 species. Like all other cephalopods, squid have a distinct head, bilateral symmetry, a mantle, and arms. Squid, like cuttlefish, have eight arms and two tentacles arranged in pairs.

By now you will know what is Sotong:D;):p If after reading and thinking this word "NNKC" then you are in the right thread.

Btw is mention Sotongball not Sotong...
Is an establish popular name.

Optimus_Prime
16-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Sotong is define as Squid.

Squid are marine cephalopods of the order Teuthida, which comprises around 300 species. Like all other cephalopods, squid have a distinct head, bilateral symmetry, a mantle, and arms. Squid, like cuttlefish, have eight arms and two tentacles arranged in pairs.

Apparently sotong also used by sex-deprived NS boys to PCC-ing with as mentioned in one of the new threads today :p

Steadyman1
16-01-2009, 02:26 PM

Sure if Sotongball order sotongball then we eat together leh...
Seem like our dear SG has come out of mountain liao... Btw this mountain and not that MOUNTAIN... Bet he has went back liao..

Waiting you and SG to use the Big room loh..
Now I know why SG is out again, cos his Bird day in April. So must TCSS a bit then jio gathering.

Steadyman1
16-01-2009, 02:29 PM
wow ...got sotongball to makan never jio me ?? Ke Ke Ke.... next Wed noon Ops on bor? Big room not booked....we book lor and also press them for discount cos we doing them a favour too. :D

You eat home made sotongball where got when to eat outside sotongball... :D
Like that need to call those old timers to come down from mountain..Else pocket blow big how for the few of us.. :p

Steadyman1
16-01-2009, 02:33 PM

BS standard rate shouldbe max $100 for ST. Many bros got more for less $100 last time, nowadays dunno which idiot spoil market, now like all the girls are going at $150-$200 for ST.

Indeed. Let see down the months whether the rate still $200. Maybe $80 also can.

Optimus_Prime
16-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Indeed. Let see down the months whether the rate still $200. Maybe $80 also can.

there is an idiot born everyday.

I was re-born yesterday myself...... haizzzzzzzzzz :(

Steadyman1
16-01-2009, 02:37 PM

As I told you guys that he won't retired one lah... Just conserve his energy and wait for opportunity and will come out of mountain one lah..

His working time changes so now got time to TCSS...Don't foget him bird day is coming liao mah....

Apparently sotong also used by sex-deprived NS boys to PCC-ing with as mentioned in one of the new threads today

Like that we won't order sotongball next time.

FatJumbo, you still want to eat??? :D

Steadyman1
16-01-2009, 02:41 PM
there is an idiot born everyday.

I was re-born yesterday myself...... haizzzzzzzzzz :(

Wow! You have master a higher level of your "Kang Hu"... Don't forget to "Chuan Suo wu kong" when next meet up but no another idiot hor.

Think time to have a good meet up with the old timers and new timers liao.

bangbangben
16-01-2009, 04:19 PM

This skinny hamsup fellow cannon bery big...
Also tell me retired... now ask jio him go... :mad:

Optimus_Prime
16-01-2009, 04:22 PM

Heheh.... His is not Cannon lah... it's a bloody PUSSY_SEEKING NUCLEAR WARHEAD ! :p :D

Steadyman1
16-01-2009, 06:05 PM

Only his second time retirement mah... Still got many more to come....:p

Steadyman1
16-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Heheh.... His is not Cannon lah... it's a bloody PUSSY_SEEKING NUCLEAR WARHEAD ! :p :D

NUCLEAR WARHEAD.... Siam ah... :D:D

Optimus_Prime
16-01-2009, 06:21 PM
NUCLEAR WARHEAD.... Siam ah... :D:D

wonder if he is sneezing heaily now :rolleyes:

arpeggi
16-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Amy & Xue Er left already?

jaynick
16-01-2009, 07:07 PM

Xue er left today already and for amy seldom see her so not sure.

johnnyken
16-01-2009, 10:17 PM

Bro, amy seldom at BS but is still in Singapore. Xue er left Singapore for China, should be today as what she told me last week.:D

johnnyken
16-01-2009, 10:20 PM
reccession time yet there are a lot of ppl willing to give $200 per shot:eek:... really spoilt the market. Supply and demand market, if everyone pertain for $100 per shot, sure that will then becore the 'market rate' again.:rolleyes:

Standard rates at BS for FJ at hotel is S$150.00, that what most gals ask for these days.

Fatjumbo
16-01-2009, 10:22 PM
You eat home made sotongball where got when to eat outside sotongball... :D
Like that need to call those old timers to come down from mountain..Else pocket blow big how for the few of us.. :p

Wah hahaha.....homemade sotongball sometime cannot eat lah. Outside fried ones better. Lagi better now....got homemade herbal soup too....freaking one big pot too for me to finish off , knn !!! :D

Yea man need to jio the old birdies to join us for guard duty at "Bomoh Shelter" , book in 1400hr do sentry.

Can put a sotong ball there first or not ah ?? :D

johnnyken
16-01-2009, 10:25 PM
kena zap again!! I think some stupig idiot very free to do it. But it alright, will still write as much as I want.:D

cunt_search
17-01-2009, 04:16 AM
Standard rates at BS for FJ at hotel is S$150.00, that what most gals ask for these days.

agreed with tantantantan
BS gal pussy gold plated?
these gals also look for sideline, will bow to market pressure...
all Bro stick to 100
United we STAND mah!:D

cunt_search
17-01-2009, 04:27 AM

really gd one:p

Fatjumbo
17-01-2009, 04:28 AM
kena zap again!! I think some stupig idiot very free to do it. But it alright, will still write as much as I want.:D

Used to it lor...bro Johnnyken,

Some Zapper also used to zap me often for posting so much or either being too loud !!!

Hahaha.......soon u will get used liao. Happy weekend.

johnnyken
17-01-2009, 06:00 AM

Some Zapper also used to zap me often for posting so much or either being too loud !!!

I was kena zap c'os I suggested to queue for Happy Hours at 1.15pm, one stupig idiot said I am mad!! That why kena zap!!! Hey anything wrong to queue at 1.15pm just to be kiasu and make sure there is room available. I think that stupig fool maybe never go HH so don't know the timing to queue lah, so can't blame that fool.:p

johnnyken
17-01-2009, 06:02 AM

There is a bro who Up my points. Thank you so much!!!!:D Happy cheonging :D

johnnyken
17-01-2009, 06:07 AM
agreed with tantantantan
BS gal pussy gold plated?
these gals also look for sideline, will bow to market pressure...
all Bro stick to 100
United we STAND mah!:D

Yes agreed with Bro Cunt_Search. United we stand and make those pussy gold plated till they become copper and not gold. :D

johnnyken
17-01-2009, 06:13 AM

Bro Fatjumbo, actually we bo chap lah, write as much as I want and also provide more information as necessary. Some idiots here just don't like people like me to share too much information about BS or gals in BS as maybe they some gals are their favourite or gal they happen to like. But still I bochap, write as much as I know, come zap for whatever you want lah asshole...:D

WOOHOO
17-01-2009, 09:33 AM
wah $150 for FJ wahahahhaa please dun spoil market la can get for $100 or less. Even $100 is ex liao lo

johnnyken
17-01-2009, 11:44 AM
wah $150 for FJ wahahahhaa please dun spoil market la can get for $100 or less. Even $100 is ex liao lo

Then what is the rates suppose to be?

just4fun
17-01-2009, 12:35 PM

Me:小姐,开房多少钱???
MM:帅哥,200啦,我基本上不出街的,看你还可以,我才ok的啊
Me:哦,好啊!!!那你留给其他人吧,我没钱!!

Crazy assholes whom spend 200 for BS MMs... Siao!!!

arpeggi
17-01-2009, 01:32 PM

$100 is the standard rate, no more no less. I regreted spending 150 on certain people before. :(

best123
17-01-2009, 01:38 PM

I always hear this standard script too!!!
Same upistairs at New Shanghai

alwayseatout
17-01-2009, 02:00 PM

Haha! I like ur reply! Now i know how to reply liao! :D

alwayseatout
17-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Wah hahaha.....homemade sotongball sometime cannot eat lah. Outside fried ones better. Lagi better now....got homemade herbal soup too....freaking one big pot too for me to finish off , knn !!! :D

Yea man need to jio the old birdies to join us for guard duty at "Bomoh Shelter" , book in 1400hr do sentry.

Can put a sotong ball there first or not ah ?? :D

Wa lan! U got herbal soup ah? So jealous! Hmm.. Seems like sotong ball is a popular item in BS, mayb next time we go muz order liao... :p

newbadass
17-01-2009, 04:34 PM

Or just bloody rich.

You know, you and I can talk about how we should spend money wisely all day long, but the fact of the matter is: we don't know how rich people think.

Right now I can talk big and say "even if I earn 10k a month, I will still stick with Cat50 and cheap $10 handjobs!". But in practice, I am unlikely to ever earn 10K a month, so how would I know? If I got money, maybe I will do silly things like become a flower-hanger? :eek:

n733
17-01-2009, 04:43 PM

haha...thats funny...:D

shawnanderson
17-01-2009, 06:21 PM
any1 want to go BS on sat evening? pm me^^

san san leaving tmr liao, go catch her one last time b4 she left:D

binbin81
17-01-2009, 09:32 PM
200 ? ....overpay is it ?
i thought supposing 100 - 150 can up liao.

Fatjumbo
17-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Wa lan! U got herbal soup ah? So jealous! Hmm.. Seems like sotong ball is a popular item in BS, mayb next time we go muz order liao... :p

Wow bro...I work very the darn hard you know :p of cos need some herbal soup to cool down, house keeping leh for CNY too.

Lagi worst is after u order in a split second.....all the sotong balls gone down the stomach of Bs gals leaving none for us.....knn fed up...haha.

Next time, they finish our sotong balls....we attack their neh neh balls. Onz bor !!! :D

Fatjumbo
17-01-2009, 09:37 PM

Wow bro WOOHOO,

Got lobang to shaft down their calling price to 50-60 range lagi best !!! Economic crisis man .....bros all got to tell gang up vs all the Mei meis.

WOOHOO
18-01-2009, 09:54 AM
too many rich bros chionging BS now making poor ppl like me have to haggle the price of FJ. $150 or $200 you think its worth it?? Well you guys are rich
BS used to be so economical but nowadays the gals asking price higher liao because they try their luck and ppl agree to that price so the benchmark it to that pricing. When the demand is there the price go up see la when there's no more demand see whether they still wanna hang so high up?
Business nowadays not that good le get them to lower the price and not just agree when they quote you...Anyway to each his own maybe you are able to pay it's your money not mine

binbin81
18-01-2009, 10:00 AM
too many rich bros chionging BS now making poor ppl like me have to haggle the price of FJ. $150 or $200 you think its worth it?? Well you guys are rich
BS used to be so economical but nowadays the gals asking price higher liao because they try their luck and ppl agree to that price so the benchmark it to that pricing. When the demand is there the price go up see la when there's no more demand see whether they still wanna hang so high up?
Business nowadays not that good le get them to lower the price and not just agree when they quote you...Anyway to each his own maybe you are able to pay it's your money not mine

Its not that you cannot afford, but we must make an effort to maintain the market price of 100-150 for BS gal.Normally, when i say 100. She would have agreed liao.So why bother to pay 150 if you can get it at 100.Do tip her only if you feel that she deserve it after the session.Never agree it as standard pricing initially.!

Optimus_Prime
18-01-2009, 10:53 AM
To settle it once and for all, prices for ST at BS should be going down and not up. Maybe the new generation of BS-goers got 2 much $$ or just do not know the market rate for a ktv like BS.

Short Time @ hotel (30 mins to 1 hour) - $80 - $100 - $120 (for a really chio one)

Toilet Hanky Panky - Oral Satisfaction $50-80, Doggie Stance $70 - $100

Room - Aeroplane $30-40, Oral Satisfaction to Cowgirl stance see price above

Anything more realli is for those ROBERT HEADS. And you guys know we are talking about BS girls whose looks don't go over 7 out of 10 and usually hover around 5 to 6 in looks ratings. Sometimes you get a 7 and above rating girl who works in high-end ktv but C'mon even if it's a Tianmen part-timer girl, it's only one of the less popular Tianmen girls or else she'll be out shopping in the afternoon instead of slogging at BS.

Think about it ! :rolleyes:

Cum_Luver
18-01-2009, 11:01 AM
bro O_P,
back in SGP liao arh.
back to your old school ?

Optimus_Prime
18-01-2009, 11:03 AM
bro O_P,
back in SGP liao arh.
back to your old school ?

No lah.... left the school long time ago. why u wanna jio me ah :p

just very disturbed to see the school now become like a min-Dynasty or mini Tianamen KTV in regards to pricing.

binbin81
18-01-2009, 11:25 AM
No lah.... left the school long time ago. why u wanna jio me ah :p

just very disturbed to see the school now become like a min-Dynasty or mini Tianamen KTV in regards to pricing.

ya lah, i am totally disappointed with the pricing la.
it is far too expensive especially in this small joint.
Not feasible to chiong locally, thats why i am OUT!... :D

Optimus_Prime
18-01-2009, 11:28 AM
ya lah, i am totally disappointed with the pricing la.
it is far too expensive especially in this small joint.
Not feasible to chiong locally, thats why i am OUT!... :D

heheheh.... and I know where you were at. :rolleyes:

So much more cheaper and the girls are at least 5-6 yrs younger than those found at BS :p

n733
18-01-2009, 01:35 PM

So much more cheaper and the girls are at least 5-6 yrs younger than those found at BS :p

got such good lobang nv jio?:D

arpeggi
18-01-2009, 01:41 PM
To settle it once and for all, prices for ST at BS should be going down and not up. Maybe the new generation of BS-goers got 2 much $$ or just do not know the market rate for a ktv like BS.

Short Time @ hotel (30 mins to 1 hour) - $80 - $100 - $120 (for a really chio one)

Anything more realli is for those ROBERT HEADS. And you guys know we are talking about BS girls whose looks don't go over 7 out of 10 and usually hover around 5 to 6 in looks ratings. Sometimes you get a 7 and above rating girl who works in high-end ktv but C'mon even if it's a Tianmen part-timer girl, it's only one of the less popular Tianmen girls or else she'll be out shopping in the afternoon instead of slogging at BS.

This man speaks the truth.

I just got a 50 dollar deal recently for a SYT at BS. This should be the way.

arpeggi
18-01-2009, 01:42 PM
got such good lobang nv jio?:D

He jio you liao, you jio me. :D

OceanFront
18-01-2009, 02:18 PM
He jio you liao, you jio me. :D

me too, me too!!!!

ConAir
18-01-2009, 02:37 PM
me too, me too!!!!

When we cheong bs again with n733 :D Only cheong with u guys once only.

last week went with 2 of my customers and upz a gal by the name of yi yi. Claimed to be 22 years old. Very horny gal, 2 shots only like not enough to satisfy her :D

OceanFront
18-01-2009, 04:48 PM

last week went with 2 of my customers and upz a gal by the name of yi yi. Claimed to be 22 years old. Very horny gal, 2 shots only like not enough to satisfy her :D

2 weeks ago, yi yi......

hmmmmmm......

very the hmmmmmm.....

arpeggi
18-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Next week onwards, a lot of them leaving back to china and will only return early feb.

REST TIME.

ekardo
18-01-2009, 10:27 PM
$50 is cheap..and should be the way to go.. :)

crypster
18-01-2009, 11:57 PM

tot room tips should start from $20.. tat the mkt rate giving $30 really spoil the mkt rate man

johnnyken
19-01-2009, 06:33 AM

Bro, where is the place?:D

johnnyken
19-01-2009, 06:34 AM

Ya, yiyi is horny, licking power also good and wet. Just that recently become abit on the plump side, she used to be slimer.

johnnyken
19-01-2009, 06:38 AM
Bro,

SAN SAN has left last sun, anybody know when this SYT is coming back? Her combo other side said maybe coming back and maybe not. She is going to be missed.... Any bro UP her before she left?

Optimus_Prime
19-01-2009, 09:38 AM
When we cheong bs again with n733 Only cheong with u guys once only.

last week went with 2 of my customers and upz a gal by the name of yi yi. Claimed to be 22 years old. Very horny gal, 2 shots only like not enough to satisfy her

Wah.... go BS, bo jio :( So can recommend this yi yi or not..... is she my type :rolleyes:

tot room tips should start from $20.. tat the mkt rate giving $30 really spoil the mkt rate man

Room tips is $20. But if the girl gives you a HJ till you cummed, it's a nice thing to tip her more...maybe $30-$40. But then it's entirely up to u, u could be a bastard and still tip her $20. It's ur call.

Bro, where is the place?:D

Well, you have to swim roughly 1134 km to get there :p

Ahh Fatt
19-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Well, you have to swim roughly 1134 km to get there
dun swim, can fly there anot? :p:D

Fart
19-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Went there last friday night.Got 2 friends and got a small room.
The girls are still hot and steamy:D

Got 3 girls with all wearing white dress and all with big boobs.
My friend got themselves theirs.

My girls are 1.Yang Yang
Look: 7
Service : 7
Boobs :8 nice soft neh neh to caress and suck......shiok

2.Niu Niu
Look :6.5
Service :7
Boobs : 38C,claim to be the biggest in BS.Check this out...
Both of them even offer to do shuang Fei as they stay together.

Overall a refreshing experience and a happy new year opener.
My friend both got their sextisfying HJ:p

Happy Chinese New Year and BS here I come again.

WOOHOO
19-01-2009, 02:25 PM

Read listen learn and follow:D OP is giving sound advice

Steadyman1
19-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Wah.... go BS, bo jio :( So can recommend this yi yi or not..... is she my type :rolleyes:

Sure you going?? When or after CNY??

Steadyman1
19-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Seems like sotong ball is a popular item in BS, mayb next time we go muz order liao... :p

Before you see it, it is gone... Better for us to order at coffee shop. At least we can see first... hahaha

Steadyman1
19-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Wow bro...I work very the darn hard you know :p of cos need some herbal soup to cool down, house keeping leh for CNY too.

Thought Herbal soup is "Por" not "Liang". So should be "Heat" up and "Score" a few more rounds.....:D

Steadyman1
19-01-2009, 04:44 PM
1134 km

Today Monday leh... Should also provide longitude and latitude so can buy toto mah...:p
Scali strike he could fly there mah. No need to swim across...

Fatjumbo
19-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Thought Herbal soup is "Por" not "Liang". So should be "Heat" up and "Score" a few more rounds.....:D

Wow bro....u understood her good intention hor?? Ke Ke ke.....

:D Catch up real soon......"Pai San" Bs ??

Optimus_Prime
19-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Sure you going?? When or after CNY??

U have my HP, I'm just waiting for u to jio me :p

arpeggi
19-01-2009, 07:32 PM
BS got open on Day 2 of CNY?

johnnyken
19-01-2009, 10:31 PM
BS got open on Day 2 of CNY?

Bs is open 365 days a year.:D

johnnyken
19-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Went there last friday night.Got 2 friends and got a small room.
The girls are still hot and steamy:D

Got 3 girls with all wearing white dress and all with big boobs.
My friend got themselves theirs.

My girls are 1.Yang Yang
Look: 7
Service : 7
Boobs :8 nice soft neh neh to caress and suck......shiok

2.Niu Niu

wah shiok leh. :D

johnnyken
20-01-2009, 05:48 AM
Read listen learn and follow:D OP is giving sound advice

I think c'os of recent economic slowdown, higher joint like tian an men business is also hit, and gals there don't earn as much as they do now. Some of the gals do cross over to BS during the day to work and back to tian an men, dynasty, jaguar KTV at night.

jaynick
20-01-2009, 07:02 AM
Bs is open 365 days a year.:D

Although open during cny period but think most of the gals will not be working

ConAir
20-01-2009, 08:34 AM

should be ok sure can recommend if u need too :D

Optimus_Prime
20-01-2009, 02:57 PM

I got the NEED !!!!!!!!!! :p

Steadyman1
20-01-2009, 06:27 PM
U have my HP, I'm just waiting for u to jio me :p

Aaa... need to dig the email... Call you soon...

hock19
20-01-2009, 07:11 PM
2.Niu Niu

HAs anyone tried Niu Niu. I was told that she does not go out with people. Anyone care to confirm? And yes, her boobs are fairly big and solid!!!

suaveguy28
21-01-2009, 12:10 AM

I got the NEED !!!!!!!!!! :p

Aaa... need to dig the email... Call you soon...

Damn u all nnkc all suan me... i have retired for 1 yr liao mah.

My bird day still got few more months and i dont need to come here talk talk to jio ppl just call can liao :p

uncletoby
21-01-2009, 01:36 AM
any bros went recently and kind to share on the stock level there now or most went back to china?

Thanks!