PDA

View Full Version : Bs Ktv II

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

uncletoby
25-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Jus went down to bs a few days ago. Stock seems quite bad now and mostly old faces.
bs used to be really full house in the past but nowadays can easily walk in get a room so i think business not as power as before. Gals quality and quantity also descreased alot leh.

Sat with zhiyan, bin bin, lingli, li zhi. Playability seems to have really toned down alot these few months. Not sure if its due to recent raids. Zhiyan and bin bin can play in the room but li zhi is really not much action. Jus sit beside talk only. Not sure if any guys managed to up her but she got some x factor?

arpeggi
25-12-2009, 09:01 PM
shld be right? i either go at 3pm or 8pm.... end time confirm at 1:45 cuz that's always the time they chase me out... but gals ask for tips at 6pm and mn

i not sure also, should be ba.. i out of touch at bs already.. ;)

Jus went down to bs a few days ago. Stock seems quite bad now and mostly old faces.
bs used to be really full house in the past but nowadays can easily walk in get a room so i think business not as power as before. Gals quality and quantity also descreased alot leh.

Sat with zhiyan, bin bin, lingli, li zhi. Playability seems to have really toned down alot these few months. Not sure if its due to recent raids. Zhiyan and bin bin can play in the room but li zhi is really not much action. Jus sit beside talk only. Not sure if any guys managed to up her but she got some x factor?

wait until you see her without make up... :p

Fatjumbo
29-12-2009, 10:19 AM
shld be right? i either go at 3pm or 8pm.... end time confirm at 1:45 cuz that's always the time they chase me out... but gals ask for tips at 6pm and mn

Bro u go Bs...waste of time, effort and money lah.Your reputation at Nsh really grant you VVIP treatment liao, even the boss came into our room to play dice with you and Bro Bonk88 and the gals.

Who else got this kind of privilege ? :)

bonk88
29-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Bro u go Bs...waste of time, effort and money lah.Your reputation at Nsh really grant you VVIP treatment liao, even the boss came into our room to play dice with you and Bro Bonk88 and the gals.

Who else got this kind of privilege ?

U also have in bs ma.....:)
Go bs with jumbo,all gals will fly to him....go nsh with Xyberduke, all gals will fly to him too....sigh...may be i not handsome and money dirty also.....sigh....where can i go....????:(

Fishcer
29-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Go bs with jumbo,all gals will fly to him....go nsh with Xyberduke, all gals will fly to him too....sigh...may be i not handsome and money dirty also.....sigh....where can i go....????:(

Where else?? CP.... :D

bonk88
29-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Where else?? CP....

CP>>>? me got not chance...so many bros already got kc there, some even are CEO,VP and PR liao......they also put the name on it......look like i have to travel to north(xiamen) look for my OL....speak of it..never contact with her for long time...:p
So you going on jan?...me thot of going on march....;)

Fishcer
29-12-2009, 11:17 AM
CP>>>? me got not chance...so many bros already got kc there, some even are CEO,VP and PR liao......they also put the name on it......look like i have to travel to north(xiamen) look for my OL....speak of it..never contact with her for long time...:p
So you going on jan?...me thot of going on march....;)

Nah...dun think i can make it so soon nxt year...think gotta wait at least half a yr more b4 i can think of steppin in2 PRC again...sigh...have 2 b contented with sitting at kopitiam in singapore....:p

bonk88
29-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Nah...dun think i can make it so soon nxt year...think gotta wait at least half a yr more b4 i can think of steppin in2 PRC again...sigh...have 2 b contented with sitting at kopitiam in singapore....

sama sama.....you got pm....bro...

Fatjumbo
29-12-2009, 11:52 AM

Me ??? haha.... 2 weeKs never go liao. Mei Meis must have forgotten me by now. Who ask u have the garang detective look mah....remember Nsh gals told u hahaha. :rolleyes:

arpeggi
29-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Where else?? CP.... :D

yesssssss. CP. :D

everything is not expensive around here. :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-12-2009, 12:26 PM

Money dirty looks better..u think all monies look so nice like Jumbo's de meh, he print monies de leh.

Me back to pubbing ways alrdy, better off picking babes from the ground since now all places got VIPs like them liao :D

yesssssss. CP.

everything is not expensive around here.

How's the weather there ?
Better come back safely..send my regards to L & V..the LV bros ;)

CJTKS
29-12-2009, 04:19 PM
anyone tried xiao qi? or book her overnite?
She very daring ! Offer HJ for $30. K squeeze boobs oso n hi 'playability'. K oso tk pic wif her...I mean normal pic, not xxx 1. K try her if u 1. No try to br her out b4.

CJTKS
29-12-2009, 04:31 PM
I think the ones that can match with BS is only the
1)new Beijing (just opposite BS) or
2)new shanghai (above BS) i heard quality picking up not much choice for budget KTV liao
U mean the PRC there oso play like those in BS, Commando style ?! Rape u within sec !

jojoman
29-12-2009, 05:41 PM
tonite go BS, see funz or not

arpeggi
29-12-2009, 06:07 PM
How's the weather there ?
Better come back safely..send my regards to L & V..the LV bros ;)

the weather here is just nice, around 12 degrees. :)

Will show you awesome photos when back. :D

Fatjumbo
30-12-2009, 10:15 AM
the weather here is just nice, around 12 degrees. :)

Wow only show him ah.... I sad sob sob sob :eek:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
30-12-2009, 10:28 AM
the weather here is just nice, around 12 degrees.

Power..like Genting's weather like that...
How's your bonk? Must be power lah :D
Come back sure soft hands soft legs lah..
Catch u up when you come back...in late Jan anyway as i will be away to Vietnam for 3 weeks..

You are his 1st priority leh..dont worry..show me show you is the same same one ..
Anyway ytd paiseh..as mention in the sms..i didnt expect so many bigshots coming also....unless u tonight also want ..:D

Fatjumbo
30-12-2009, 11:40 AM
You are his 1st priority leh..dont worry..show me show you is the same same one ..
Anyway ytd paiseh..as mention in the sms..i didnt expect so many bigshots coming also....unless u tonight also want ..:D

No worries bro, wow tonight again....later I soft hands soft legs liao cannot attend New Year Party.

Anyway if don't get to catch up with you tonight, Happy New Year :) See you next year. haha:p

Fishcer
30-12-2009, 11:41 AM
All go cheong n cheong...left me sit n rot at hm...sigh...lol

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
30-12-2009, 12:38 PM
No worries bro, wow tonight again....later I soft hands soft legs liao cannot attend New Year Party.

Anyway if don't get to catch up with you tonight, Happy New Year :) See you next year. haha:p

You where will go soft so easily de..if not your lover from ... will not stick to you so much & even leave you alrdy still thinking of you..:D

All Jumbo's fault lor..i also months nv see him alrdy..he got big boobs to see will forget friends one :p

Xyberduke
30-12-2009, 06:22 PM

don't think u will suffer much from soft hands soft legs, cuz the most important part will remain strong... haha

Xyberduke
30-12-2009, 06:25 PM
u didn't miss much not coming yesterday lah.....

the prettiest was xiao xuan... but her boobies are so nice that i'm pretty sure she'll eventually end up a jumbo girl...:p

nearly tabao-ed her yesterday if not for the miscomms... must quickly do so before jumbo gets his hands on her boobies

Max77
31-12-2009, 02:21 AM
i was oni fantasizing hor...organise an count down at BS, all bros do a cim on the first second of 2010. Then shout HUAT AH! :P

Can't really get a handful of gal tat can cim these days liao anyway...haiz...maybe i go St James rub body c if get lucky again :D

arpeggi
31-12-2009, 04:30 PM
its depressing to be back, and looking at all the updates, xiao xuan the prettiest.. then really no point going le. :(

no problem. ;)

wanna go cp on feb? :D

HornnieFarker
31-12-2009, 04:48 PM
I think I shall spend my New Year here!! :D

Hope lady luck smile on me and i can pick up a good bonk

Fishcer
01-01-2010, 11:46 AM
wanna go cp on feb? :D

I wish i could...

delaware
03-01-2010, 03:05 AM
hi bros...

chiongster newbie here...been to a few ktv nia..but quite interested in BS seeing the description ...

any bros interested in forming a group and chiong BS together next week?

and btw where exactly is it..pardon my ignorance..

Xyberduke
03-01-2010, 02:28 PM
i was oni fantasizing hor...organise an count down at BS, all bros do a cim on the first second of 2010. Then shout HUAT AH! :P

Can't really get a handful of gal tat can cim these days liao anyway...haiz...maybe i go St James rub body c if get lucky again :D

bro, then u should go bj paradise... Club Echo... It's like there's always someone doing BJ in some room every time i walk out of the room for phonecalls or toilet.... but never go there for donkey yrs liao...

Xyberduke
03-01-2010, 02:30 PM
hi bros...

chiongster newbie here...been to a few ktv nia..but quite interested in BS seeing the description ...

any bros interested in forming a group and chiong BS together next week?

and btw where exactly is it..pardon my ignorance..

u must send yr application form to the God of BS... read the thread and you'll know who he is.. :)

tyco168
05-01-2010, 03:21 AM
wow my first time at BS..todae was dere from 4+ to 7 ..den go eat den go back from 9+ till 1..its a disaster man!!! total sit 9 of them!!!! reallie difficult to reject lehz..but its an eye opener..nvr even seen this in china..damge ard 500 :( but will return one dae as i think still quite enjoyable..may i know which girl is the ang pai over dere?

CJTKS
05-01-2010, 02:37 PM
...reallie difficult to reject lehz..but its an eye opener..nvr even seen this in china..damge ard 500 :( but will return one dae as i think still quite enjoyable..may i know which girl is the ang pai over dere?
Yap, really hard 2 reject but hv to be firm (not yr 2IC) and cold hearted else damage will b v hi ! Rmb, we're the players, dun b played by them ! U opened bottle isn't or there r many of u, $500 a lot sia ! 2 wk ago, I went there n sit a small rm at $110 for 3 jug. Which gals u sit which ?

tyco168
05-01-2010, 03:47 PM
wow..ya lo..big damages..coz i paid for the drinks :( haha.. i forgot most of their names..onli can remember xiuxiu..quite tall one.. and niuniu, and one keep on ask me remember her ang kong one..the rest cant remember their names..haha

mazdamx5
05-01-2010, 03:54 PM
wow my first time at BS..todae was dere from 4+ to 7 ..den go eat den go back from 9+ till 1..its a disaster man!!! total sit 9 of them!!!! reallie difficult to reject lehz..but its an eye opener..nvr even seen this in china..damge ard 500 :( but will return one dae as i think still quite enjoyable..may i know which girl is the ang pai over dere?

Wow! $500 bucks... that's quite a figure isn't it... hahaha... if I remember correctly, the last time I went to BS 3 years ago, half bottle Martell only $99? Hahaha!

TrulyAsean2
05-01-2010, 06:54 PM
My time I paid 120

kernomaniac
05-01-2010, 10:04 PM
lol, did that guy paid $40 per girl? $500 spent per person? might as well go havelock road ktvs there...girls are more chio...

w800i
07-01-2010, 12:46 AM
man, i think you have become the ang pai..to the girls haha
my frens enjoy themselves at most 4-5 girls, and u r the record holder at 9 ha.

wow..ya lo..big damages..coz i paid for the drinks :( haha.. i forgot most of their names..onli can remember xiuxiu..quite tall one.. and niuniu, and one keep on ask me remember her ang kong one..the rest cant remember their names..haha

ehner
07-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Anyone tried Xiao Mun (from Ha er bin) before .... da bao? Had her once in BS a great kisser and lets you autoroam and finger under the skirt ....

CJTKS
09-01-2010, 01:59 AM
I sat 3 gals but 1 (Xiao Qi) offered to gv me a HJ for $30. My friend lucky loh as he got it from his gal for $20 only ! I quite like Xiao Qi as beside HJ 4 me, she oso french me ! She will oso lick nipples and cream u wif Johnson lotion b4HJ. She will ask u got `feel' o not and will obey u if u 1 her 2 slow o increase speed. After I gv her tip n HJ fee, I tot she'll MIA but she returned to say bye bye to me after she chg, den she gv me her hp # !

Hulunbeier
09-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Hi CJTKS

now $20 also can jalan....

I think you guys must be superb handsome and the gals must have like you all so much.

If I am you I will be so flattered.

I think next time I go I ask this rate, they tell me to go DIY.

Cheers.

arpeggi
09-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Hi CJTKS

now $20 also can jalan....

I think you guys must be superb handsome and the gals must have like you all so much.

If I am you I will be so flattered.

I think next time I go I ask this rate, they tell me to go DIY.

Cheers.

hey dude, still working on your request, will send it to you probably tomorrow. cheers.

ttttaann
09-01-2010, 03:05 PM
bro, whre is this place? I wanns go get "raped" lolz

Hulunbeier
09-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Thanks for CP details

Cheers

Fishcer
10-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Thanks for CP details

Cheers

Wah...u also gg ah...sooo good, all of u keep gg...me stuck here....:(

CJTKS
11-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi CJTKS now $20 also can jalan....
I think you guys must be superb handsome and the gals must have like you all so much. If I am you I will be so flattered. I think next time I go I ask this rate, they tell me to go DIY.Cheers.
When my friend got it for $20, I oso bargain to tat price but too bad I initially agreed for $30 liao. Tot she'll 4get, but she reminded me & I dun 1 2 b so `cheapo' so I say ok for $30 loh. But next time I'll asked "Take my $20 or I shoot...on yr face !", haa...

CJTKS
11-01-2010, 04:47 PM
bro, whre is this place? I wanns go get "raped" lolz
Hi, dun use the " " mark as really u'll raped on the spot ! Juz dun cry loh... 1 gal even squeeze her boobs on me till I say no as I couldn't breathe ! Anyway, the add: B.S KTV Geylang Lor 7, lvl 2. May God hv mercy on u, Amen, haa...

Jilin Asshole
12-01-2010, 04:12 PM
How is the stock in BS KTV this week ?

Enough girls for a sat night session :D

crypster
12-01-2010, 07:16 PM
went on sun hh and was disappointed little gals... seems like alot have went back home.

my fren sat with one zhen er even want to bbbj him in the room!

nismosuper
12-01-2010, 10:45 PM
wow my first time at BS..todae was dere from 2 to 6 ..!! reallie difficult to reject lehz..but its an eye opener....damge per gal 20, will return one dae as i think still quite enjoyable..

CJTKS
13-01-2010, 03:07 PM
wow my first time at BS..todae was dere from 2 to 6 ..!! reallie difficult to reject lehz..but its an eye opener....damge per gal 20, will return one dae as i think still quite enjoyable..
I was shocked during my 1st visit there ! But was even more shock when I went there last month ! All gals rushed to squeeze their boobs on u, play yr 2IC, kiss u and pull yr hands to their boobs etc. So u try any gal for a HJ ? Which gal u sit ?

mazdamx5
13-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Anyone has the latest updates of drink rates at BS KTV?

ansonsohna
14-01-2010, 09:48 PM
hi bros, its been a while since i last post! my hard disk crashed and me too cheapo to buy new one till now! :D

any my frens last minute jio me to BS today at HH. I sat with four gals - the usual suspects plus a new one:

1) San San - neh neh still nice but face looking a little tired. my oldie but goodie. nonetheless she still the babe to me. still cute. body still to die for. and still butterfly queen despite all the times I sat with her. :D

2) Xiao Xuan - supposedly only two months old but for me she is looking to be upstart. neh neh can beat san san (and almost same color nipples too!). And her skin ... whoooo dam smooth! She certainly be my regular everytime I go there. She will be an ang-pai there if not already so and will break many bro's heart and wallet.

3) Xiao Jie - quite sweet face but neh on a small side. I remember her being so much more of a SYT only a while ago. Still if she approaches me, I will not reject.

4) Zhuer - the classy milf. She looked very good in white blouse I must say. Zhuer is such a on and off at the BS scene that difficult to 培养any sort of 感情with her. I heard that she is free agent now her bf and/or patron (in the words of my sifu Bro Justime) "broke up" with her. Anyway Zhuer good to look at but playability factor low (been like that for quite a while in BS now - unlike when she first started there).

yam seng to all bros!

david_me1976
15-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Anyone has the latest updates of drink rates at BS KTV?

Went there today in the afternoon. HH From 2pm till 6pm. $100/- ($10 for xiao mei, she will ask) 2 jug of beer, up till 4 person, small room..

I must say for afternoon, BS is the only venue I know that is quite fun.. the bros there are quite ok.. not seem the rowdy yet..

The girls are quite fun.. Take a while to know which are the proud and butterfly ones.. normally will take them on the second visits...

Has been there almost weekly since Dec... quite fun..

Cherry... xiao mun.. Zhen er.. are my favourite.. treat them well..
They will not butterfly too long.. generally nice to talk to.. more tame..

my views

Xyberduke
15-01-2010, 08:50 PM
hi bros, its been a while since i last post! my hard disk crashed and me too cheapo to buy new one till now! :D

any my frens last minute jio me to BS today at HH. I sat with four gals - the usual suspects plus a new one:

1) San San - neh neh still nice but face looking a little tired. my oldie but goodie. nonetheless she still the babe to me. still cute. body still to die for. and still butterfly queen despite all the times I sat with her. :D

2) Xiao Xuan - supposedly only two months old but for me she is looking to be upstart. neh neh can beat san san (and almost same color nipples too!). And her skin ... whoooo dam smooth! She certainly be my regular everytime I go there. She will be an ang-pai there if not already so and will break many bro's heart and wallet.

3) Xiao Jie - quite sweet face but neh on a small side. I remember her being so much more of a SYT only a while ago. Still if she approaches me, I will not reject.

4) Zhuer - the classy milf. She looked very good in white blouse I must say. Zhuer is such a on and off at the BS scene that difficult to 培养any sort of 感情with her. I heard that she is free agent now her bf and/or patron (in the words of my sifu Bro Justime) "broke up" with her. Anyway Zhuer good to look at but playability factor low (been like that for quite a while in BS now - unlike when she first started there).

yam seng to all bros!

gosh, another xiao xuan lover like me... don't spoil her k... keep it at 150....

n733
15-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Wah...u also gg ah...sooo good, all of u keep gg...me stuck here....:(

ya lar ya lar u onli 1 lar...call u also dont want pk up...knn:mad:

carpenter84
16-01-2010, 01:05 AM
Hi all,

will like to make more kaki to chiong BS.
Anyone going for HH tomorrow (sat) ?

kindly drop me a pm :)

ansonsohna
16-01-2010, 10:02 AM
gosh, another xiao xuan lover like me... don't spoil her k... keep it at 150....

bro xyberduke, i am the one who should be worried on other people spoiling market. me take bus type, total HDB heartlander (to pockai to even buy hard disk).

What's more: not even mid thirties, look like forties already. Yesterday go to hawker, the uncle who cook the hokkien mee can call me "uncle some more" ... the idiot looks like 40+ :eek:

and my tips is always standard $20 ...... (except for one of the four who I sat with) :D

kan pei to all bros

Fatjumbo
16-01-2010, 11:25 AM

hmmm....so unusual of you leh bro. Thought your best deal will always be 100 max.

Never see her yesterday though :)

Xyberduke
16-01-2010, 07:32 PM
hmmm....so unusual of you leh bro. Thought your best deal will always be 100 max.

Never see her yesterday though :)

i'm asking them to keep at 150.... never say i pay 150 wat... ah hahaha....

Fatjumbo
17-01-2010, 10:25 AM
i'm asking them to keep at 150.... never say i pay 150 wat... ah hahaha....

hahahaha.....got the joke !!! U huh ??? Bad boy Bad boy wahahaha maybe the services too good. Some ah sia kias are always willing to churn out higher rewards.

When will your exit permit approves? Sms me, Bonk88, Geminizzzz, chin ok. :D

Xyberduke
17-01-2010, 03:46 PM
hahahaha.....got the joke !!! U huh ??? Bad boy Bad boy wahahaha maybe the services too good. Some ah sia kias are always willing to churn out higher rewards.

When will your exit permit approves? Sms me, Bonk88, Geminizzzz, chin ok. :D

she flew my aeroplane that day remember? haha, i'll just keep 99.90 in my wallet for ST with her...

me applied for tuesday liao, but likely going nsh cuz i need to relieve stress and nsh is the place.... nipple lick don't arouse me anymore after so many years unless my dick is holed up somewhere :rolleyes: .. maybe must do what u always do... and bonk and i didn't peep lor.. we stood outside to guard the room and also watch the show... ah haahahaha...

btw, i only got yr number leh..... u r the platoon commander mah, u say cheong we cheong, no questions asked..:D

Fatjumbo
17-01-2010, 07:45 PM
she flew my aeroplane that day remember? haha, i'll just keep 99.90 in my wallet for ST with her...

me applied for tuesday liao, but likely going nsh cuz i need to relieve stress and nsh is the place.... nipple lick don't arouse me anymore after so many years unless my dick is holed up somewhere :rolleyes: .. maybe must do what u always do... and bonk and i didn't peep lor.. we stood outside to guard the room and also watch the show... ah haahahaha...

btw, i only got yr number leh..... u r the platoon commander mah, u say cheong we cheong, no questions asked..:D

Steady !!!! Happy or Sad hour ?? Let me know in advance pls. Just Pm you liao.

I only platoon commander, you lagi best , you are the division commander. :D

Haha

viperf14
17-01-2010, 08:19 PM
HI guys,

I'm new to the site, may i know what/where is BS KTV and what is HH? Pls advise :o

kingdom8
17-01-2010, 08:58 PM
HI guys,

I'm new to the site, may i know what/where is BS KTV and what is HH? Pls advise :o
BS KTV is at Geylang lor 7, HH mean Happy hour....

viperf14
17-01-2010, 09:51 PM
BS KTV is at Geylang lor 7, HH mean Happy hour....

Thanks for clearing my qns :)

CJTKS
19-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Folks
Muz we pay to Xiao Mei ? Tat time she asked and my bro & I no pay her leh. But she still smile n walk away. Tat's another taller n younger one in glasses who came in our rm once, we oso no pay her although she no ask from us.
Note: They aren't the KTV gals there but the waitress, dun ever call Xiao Mei 2 sit wif u unless u 1 2 hv nitemare ! :eek:

arpeggi
19-01-2010, 01:56 AM
Folks
Muz we pay to Xiao Mei ? Tat time she asked and my bro & I no pay her leh. But she still smile n walk away. Tat's another taller n younger one in glasses who came in our rm once, we oso no pay her although she no ask from us.
Note: They aren't the KTV gals there but the waitress, dun ever call Xiao Mei 2 sit wif u unless u 1 2 hv nitemare ! :eek:

I wouldn't mind Shirley. :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-01-2010, 12:00 AM

nnkc, u want 跟我抢 :(
She not SYT, so not GUM you...GUM me lor :D

ansonsohna
20-01-2010, 04:23 PM

nnkc, u want 跟我抢 :(
She not SYT, so not GUM you...GUM me lor :D

Alamak I very the 倒楣..... all super regulars vying for the same target. First Bro Xyberduke with xiao xuan, then Bro arepeggi & bro Geminizzz for Shirley.

i thot when (or if) shirley break off with bf, me got chance ..... now find out that lagi further down the pecking order ..... now know absolutely no chance liao ...... better learn to sayang and appreciate my neighbourhood carlsberg beer promoter aunty.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-01-2010, 07:56 PM
i thot when (or if) shirley break off with bf, me got chance ..... now find out that lagi further down the pecking order ..... now know absolutely no chance liao ...... better learn to sayang and appreciate my neighbourhood carlsberg beer promoter aunty.

Well..she got a nice Sporean Bf i sld say..so i dun intend to do anything :rolleyes:

Ya you're right mate, maybe go kopishop have some beer & tcss with the "aunties / meimeis " got higher chances :p

EzKiL
20-01-2010, 08:10 PM
HI all,
I long time no go le, thou of going tml happy hr wif few of my frens,
Can any 1 let me know their pricing now for happy hour?
Still need to book room before i go?
If need, any bro here can give me their number so i can book.

Thanks alot!

macky888
20-01-2010, 11:36 PM
their no. is 6741-8870

you know right? they hang up their lines once they are full and u won't be able to get through. They dun open their lines too early as well.

CJTKS
21-01-2010, 12:45 AM
...Can any 1 let me know their pricing now for happy hour? Still need to book room before i go? If need, any bro here can give me their number so i can book.Thanks alot!
Hi
HH: 2pm - 8pm @ $90 den 8pm - 1.45am @ $113. These rate come wif 2 beer n 2 plate of fruit but is for small rm which can sit 4 pax. But 4 pax exclude the gals there ! IMO, 2 - 3 pax is comfortable. O ya, HJ range from $20 - $30 :p Njoy yr raping session...I mean by the gals !:eek:

CJTKS
21-01-2010, 12:51 AM
...they hang up their lines once they are full and u won't be able to get through. They dun open their lines too early as well.
Wow...den den I knw they so `Dao' ! They oso dun entertain very early advance bking. Can only bk 1 day earlier.

olman888
21-01-2010, 10:45 AM
anyone know if ziyan is still around at BS???? havent gone there in quite awhile

warrior china
21-01-2010, 11:04 AM
u sure the HH rates now is $90 for a small room ?

that seem to be cheaper than before which was more like $100

CJTKS
21-01-2010, 11:09 PM
u sure the HH rates now is $90 for a small room ?

that seem to be cheaper than before which was more like $100
Y not u gv them a ring to confirm n update here if the info is wrong.

Beagle
22-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Used to go there quite often until one of my kakis got into misunderstanding with the manager there, ricky or something.

That guy still there now ?

Buffon Lee
22-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Quite a few old hen that I used to patronise in 2007 are back in Singapore to work ;)

kingdom8
24-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Bro did BS kana Raid????

kissyourboobs
24-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Bro did BS kana Raid????

nope only qing ge opp the road

crypster
24-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Anyone tried Zhen Er?

Steadyman1
25-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Any field report at BS and was it affected by the raid?

jimteo73
25-01-2010, 10:15 PM
heard onli new bj kena le...

Xyberduke
25-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Any field report at BS and was it affected by the raid?

BS is not affected....

CJTKS
26-01-2010, 01:05 AM
BS is not affected....
Heng ah, but this recent raid was a big operation which involve many parties from MOM, Police, CNB, Mindef ! Hope not so often else will scare the gals at BS. They muz b wild den fun mah, hee...:p

larnaryar
26-01-2010, 11:20 PM
I've been reading alot of posts regarding the level of activity at BS, some brothers are afraid that BS might be alot tamer now due to the recent Geyland raid.

Well, I went to BS this afternoon and would like to share my experience. Headed there at about 3pm with 3 of my friends, we were directed to a medium room and was charged $130 for 2 jugs of Tiger beer, 3 plates of fruits and usage of the room till 8.30pm when standard hour kicks in.

In regards to the playability after the raid, it is same as before. The girls all performed the usual (I shall not specify what as I think most of you are familiar with the SOP here), my friend even had an unusually wild one who stood on the couch spinning her bra in the air. In this aspect all seems good, there was no detioration in the quality of the experience.

HOWEVER, the choices of girls were extremely limited. Previous visits have seen my entire room being swarmed with ladies upon opening but not they streamed in slowly in groups of 2 to 3. I would estimate no more then 20 girls working the entire time. I was told by one of my girls that alot of the others choose not to come due to the fear of getting caught and some even bought early tickets back home for the chinese new year break. There was also a dip in customers. Those who are frequent with BS would know that the rooms fill up extremely fast during HH but today I easily counted at least 8 empty rooms.

I guess the raid did have an effect on the business proceedings at BS ktv and I suppose all the other joints in the area too. I hope this update will help you, perhaps you might consider other alternatives. Will be going down to peace centre next week. Shall update more then. Cheers.

Steadyman1
27-01-2010, 12:13 PM
BS is not affected....

So they only target certain outlet or maybe those in even lor.

larnaryar
27-01-2010, 06:47 PM
BS didn't get affected directly, there was no raid on either BS or NSH. However, the girls themselves feel the effect of the raid. Alot of them are afraid of being hauled away. Refer to my previous post. I just went yesterday.

Xyberduke
27-01-2010, 09:08 PM
So they only target certain outlet or maybe those in even lor.

it's sooner or later one.... lor7 ktvs won't be spared i think....

ansonsohna
28-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Was at HH yesterday. Feeling a little siao and sat with seven gals. All the hot ones that sat with me yesterday coincidnece wore black colour:

san san (she looked elegance rather than sexy)
wen wen (braless - hand slip inside easily)
nan nan (with a nice blue green blouse).

i tried to call my fave milf zhuer but she didn't respond. anybody knows where or what she is up to? :D

drank so much tat i feel horny, so went to the nearby lor to settle ........ tat is for ano thread and ano FR

david_me1976
28-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Anyone dabao zhen er before?

david_me1976
28-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Any one dabao Zhen Er before? Heard a lot about her?

Steadyman1
28-01-2010, 04:28 PM
it's sooner or later one.... lor7 ktvs won't be spared i think....

Yah but quite strange it wasn't in as just across the street. Anyway, don't have also good for some brothers here. CNY coming so also expect more of this kind of raiding. :cool:

Was at HH yesterday. Feeling a little siao and sat with seven gals. All the hot ones that sat with me yesterday coincidnece wore black colour:

san san (she looked elegance rather than sexy)
wen wen (braless - hand slip inside easily)
nan nan (with a nice blue green blouse).

Must be too dark in the room, so any black that comes in just grab. Luckily no indian babe there else also take. :D
Sure San San is elegance? ;)

Fatjumbo
28-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Yah but quite strange it wasn't in as just across the street. Anyway, don't have also good for some brothers here. CNY coming so also expect more of this kind of raiding. :cool:

When free to catch up bro, long time no see already. :D

ace11
29-01-2010, 07:12 AM
Any bro had brought or "Dabao" the girls out before. Can share who were the girls willing to do that and the cost involved. Thks.

ansonsohna
29-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Must be too dark in the room, so any black that comes in just grab. Luckily no indian babe there else also take. :D
Sure San San is elegance? ;)

hi bro steadyman, usually San San is very the CFM & slutty look type, but on that day, she wore and make up like as if going for D&D - so elegance.

talking abt elegance, zhuer to me actually is elegance (and v pretty). anyway, finally yesterday she pick up my call. say she going peace centre (prob six floor or second fl). she will however on and off still go to bs.

yum seng to all bros and cheongsters!

Steadyman1
29-01-2010, 11:41 AM
When free to catch up bro, long time no see already. :D

Can't confirm, we arrange again.;)

Steadyman1
29-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Is san san a young chick from Henan ? Quite pretty :p

Is san san from Henan :confused: She is about 24 yrs old

Look depend on individual preception. To me, still ok. Those who have been following my posts will know how I rate for "ok". :D

She is being here for some years, first time met her was in 2008. Can't recall where she is from and her age. ;)

Steadyman1
29-01-2010, 11:50 AM
hi bro steadyman, usually San San is very the CFM & slutty look type, but on that day, she wore and make up like as if going for D&D - so elegance.

talking abt elegance, zhuer to me actually is elegance (and v pretty). anyway, finally yesterday she pick up my call. say she going peace centre (prob six floor or second fl). she will however on and off still go to bs.

yum seng to all bros and cheongsters!

I see cos never seen her wearing elegantly before. Anyway regardless what she wear, sure service you with some feeding.

PC 6 floor? Is tuberose still there? Getting back some old memory. So fast a decade has flew off.

Fishcer
29-01-2010, 12:49 PM
I see cos never seen her wearing elegantly before. Anyway regardless what she wear, sure service you with some feeding.

PC 6 floor? Is tuberose still there? Getting back some old memory. So fast a decade has flew off.

PC 6th floor would be Jade bro. 2nd flr wld b Dynasty Classic. Tuberose is at Parklane. Cheers!! :)

Steadyman1
29-01-2010, 06:35 PM
PC 6th floor would be Jade bro. 2nd flr wld b Dynasty Classic. Tuberose is at Parklane. Cheers!! :)

Alamak, old liao memory also not functioning.:confused: Thanks for the correction. :p

Steadyman1
29-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Thank bro Steadyman, she told me that she is on work permit here :p

I feel that she is quite a good chick :D

Ya and should be ending this year.

jdi813
29-01-2010, 07:35 PM
my 2 cents ... zhuer is not worth the effort ... nice looking but a bad bonk IMO

Kacau Man
29-01-2010, 07:45 PM
my 2 cents ... zhuer is not worth the effort ... nice looking but a bad bonk IMO

Curious to ask why bad bonk...:D

accurate FR
30-01-2010, 12:50 AM

"feeding" means what? sorry for my ignorance

SecretPlayer
30-01-2010, 06:07 AM
doing my part to keep the situation updated.

Went for HH yesterday, we actually hesitated before going in because of the raid and thought that girls wouldn't be many due to raid and CNY. Went in early and not many girls yet, well keep fingers crossed.

By 1-2hrs, rooms filling up. I thought the turnout was pretty ok ( both rooms and girls ). Got a couple of girls and begin digging info about the raid but they probably do not know much anyway. One told me that they have been lying low for the last few days and only returned in full force on thurs. Ask them not scare mata meh ?, but they say need $$ bo bian, have to risk. They say consumers like us are 100% safe, but i not sure, maybe bros here can advise
One even told me the raid is 3 days big raid and its over. HAHA. One also told me not all going back for CNY, many wouldnt ( dont knwo how true)

anyway, girls quality, lots of new faces but not exactly my cup of tea. still prefer the prev few SYTs. But my friends all seem pretty satisfied. New to me coz i not been there for months. Sat a couple. butterfly long as usual.

so for those wondering about the post raid and pre CNY quality and playability, i say its ok ! slight off but 80% 90% of the usual standard

cheers

ansonsohna
30-01-2010, 09:29 AM
''''''''

bro steadyman, u no getting back the memory ... you losing it leh. heh! he!

bro fisher is correct w his info. at the time of writing, i forget the name of the place so wrote 2nd fl and 6th. I think i join steadyman in the joining the "senile club".... and i am not even forty yet........:D

talking abt tuberose, i use to do a singer there. her name is 桃子. why she is so special is that she not only CIM, but aso swallow. u know wat? after swallow a few time, her singing becum better and better. maybe my cum taste like "pi ba gao"! :D

Curious to ask why bad bonk...

bro jdi813 ... i agree w u aso. she pretty but qte a lousy bonk. basically dead fish ... but body qte yummy. anyway myself also lousy lay ... my gf got more fun w vibrator - tat's wat she directly told me :(

bros however note that nowadays zhuer don't 出街 anymore - or is it only me & my bro tat (whom aso up zhuer several times previously) that she reject? .... i may look like uncle but bro qte yan dao one, plus my intel aso inform me abt tat.

dam zhuer is looking qte hot recently which made me 'gian'. anybody got a different outcome while offering to do her ...(talking about recent case only)?

yum seng my bros!

blurblur9_9
31-01-2010, 02:16 AM
So anybody manage to tabao any gals recently? Is it possible? If so, is there a standard rate for it?

arpeggi
31-01-2010, 09:08 PM
I would think the best time to cheong BS KTV is ....

(1) 1st day CNY - 14 Feb night hours

(2) 2nd day CNY - 15 Feb night hours

Hope the gals there will be in full force to earn money :p

I went to BS on CNY last year and it was pathetic. Please do not waste your time.

crypster
01-02-2010, 12:10 AM
most of the gals will go out and play and not work on that day

accurate FR
01-02-2010, 02:53 AM

somebody pls enlighten me

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Oh so bad :confused: then I may try to go Joo Chiat KTV.

Thank bro crypster & arpeggi... then 初一 & 初二 cannot go BS for SH liao :p

I think feeding would meant the gals give you a breast sucking in turn you are feeding her with your help

Thank bro accurate.. I will return asap

Mate,

New year day go & 拜年..visit your friends..relatives ..whoever close...1 year 1-time..still must go these joint meh ;)

Give yourself a break ba...:cool:

Msdy777
03-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Any bro had brought or "Dabao" the girls out before. Can share who were the girls willing to do that and the cost involved. Thks.
Almost all girls willing to go out with you if the prices are good!
But don't spoil the market lol

Msdy777
03-02-2010, 11:08 AM
anyone know if ziyan is still around at BS???? havent gone there in quite awhile
Ziyan went back china already :(

SecretPlayer
03-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Xiao San - Pretty, demure. my cup of tea. sit a few times liao. somehow i did not see her name appearing in this thread one. always see the same old few girls names. Good chat. Bros can try to see if share same taste. Looks 8/10, chat 8/10, play 7/10

Fang fang - just arrived. super blur. :p don't seem to know wtf is happening lol. Looks 6.5/10 chat 5/10 play 4/10

Li Zhi - didn't sit her since sometime ago but got a shock when i last see her. is it put on weight ? any bro notice too ? Looks 8/10 SYT, chat 6/10, play 5/10

sam782003
04-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Going this afternoon if my buddy can make it. Anyone going too? Perhaps can say hi. Wat the situation there? Any update on gal quantity?

Steadyman1
04-02-2010, 08:00 PM

What is your guess?

I think feeding would meant the gals give you a breast sucking in turn you are feeding her with your help

No need self-servce also can. She will service you.... :D

bro steadyman, u no getting back the memory ... you losing it leh. heh! he!

bro fisher is correct w his info. at the time of writing, i forget the name of the place so wrote 2nd fl and 6th. I think i join steadyman in the joining the "senile club".... and i am not even forty yet........:D

talking abt tuberose, i use to do a singer there. her name is 桃子. why she is so special is that she not only CIM, but aso swallow. u know wat? after swallow a few time, her singing becum better and better. maybe my cum taste like "pi ba gao"! :D

Ya I've lost those memories except enjoyment there and likewise don't recall any singers there but I'm sure the gals sing our mic throughout. Last visit was way back in 2001 if I could still recall correctly. :rolleyes:

carpenter84
06-02-2010, 10:44 AM
organising HH today afternoon.
Interested pm me immediately with contact. Thks.

juan mao
09-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Any news on BS lately??

egmar mah
12-02-2010, 01:39 AM
is there a gal by the name of fei yu in bs? any comment on her,anyone?

Chengdu dog
12-02-2010, 05:19 PM
BS KTV very quiet for this week :confused:

weird fishes
12-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Any news on BS lately??

Not much girls today, at most about 15? The usuals are still there, pm me if you wanna know is your favorite girl is working. :p

But it was full house nonetheless. ;)

Energy_man
19-02-2010, 11:58 PM
Any1 going? I nv go BS before thinking to go soon

rolly
20-02-2010, 05:55 AM
it should be one of the top list of budget ktvs n sg.

must go

Desta123
20-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Jux went yesterday. Any bro noe of 1 gal(heard she is famous) hu specialise in HJ? i was told it was banned in Bs but apparently she is the only one hu do it.

rolly
21-02-2010, 04:02 AM
HJ banned in BS?

must be joking. happens all the time

Erratic
21-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Any1 going? I nv go BS before thinking to go soon

Better learn the art or skill of rejecting Butterflies at BS before you go.

If a bunch of new bird go Bs, Once Xiao Mei leave the room, 5 Butteriflies attack one.

If there are 4 guys who are new bird at Bs, normally the China Ladies tactics is 5 lady attack a guy.

They will come in batch by batch.

The window at the top is their so call Spy Window.

Butterflies refer to the China Ladies there.

Also cannot depend on Xiao Mei too much to help hong them out.

They are Smiling Tiger Face. In Chinese is Xiao Miao Hu.

They alway info the China Ladies Which Room just come Customer.

Overall Bs is a good place to Sing Song, but at time the China Ladies there spoil the mood.

Don take too many of them.

I have a friend who take 8 Butterflies, me 2 only.

We 2 can sing song without any Butteriflies fly into our room for Almost one hours.

Hpoe your first experience will be a pleasant one which i hope so.

Erratic
21-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Jux went yesterday. Any bro noe of 1 gal(heard she is famous) hu specialise in HJ? i was told it was banned in Bs but apparently she is the only one hu do it.

HJ in the room.

You might as well take the lady to hotel for a shot.

Not worth it.

Don think any lady at BS will do it as the boss is very strict.

devil74
22-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Where is Baobao?

iluvbabes
22-02-2010, 01:17 AM

ban? i don't know, but the girls still do. can earn more $ why not, and its not easily noticed with them sitting on your lap, waitress comes in also can't see

weird fishes
22-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Where is Baobao?

she got bao-ed by a filthy rich man... :p

simon913
22-02-2010, 08:07 PM
how abt xin er?

weird fishes
22-02-2010, 10:39 PM
how abt xin er?

she is lazy to work, and has a boyfriend in singapore who supports her.

simon913
23-02-2010, 09:39 AM
duno she can be da bao or not?

egmar mah
24-02-2010, 12:25 AM
i love 飞雨. any bro up b4.pls advise.

weiwei1412
24-02-2010, 03:05 PM
they are like some resident evil zombie, see until guys start biting them. then the guys will start to teh and orh them back

lustyboi23
24-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Hi bros, just asking as I may be going on friday. What are the charges from 8pm onwards short hours?

bon_ny
25-02-2010, 02:06 AM
Just back from SH and to update bros here.
4 jars of beer cost $235 ++
Inside the room have li zhi, xiao san, yao yao, xiao xiao, yi yi, liu eng, & a few new faces.

egmar mah
26-02-2010, 03:01 PM
i love 飞雨. any bro up b4.pls advise.

who r u? kuan aik hong is who. r u pimple lee?

another one wat, ho-lee both u r same person?

anyway thks for upping .

apprentice
27-02-2010, 03:15 AM
Hi all, may I know what time are they open?

arpeggi
03-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Hi all, may I know what time are they open?

They open their doors at 2pm. :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-03-2010, 11:04 AM
They open their doors at 2pm. :)

i thought should be earlier, the staffs need to arrange chairs, tbls..relax abit..got time still can open 1 room sing song before customer comes in :D:p

arpeggi
03-03-2010, 11:12 AM
i thought should be earlier, the staffs need to arrange chairs, tbls..relax abit..got time still can open 1 room sing song before customer comes in :D:p

hahaha, they are normally there at about 1.30pm? go in clear clear abit, wayang abit then open the door at around 2pm.

last time got to queue up one.. now like no need le. :p

Fishcer
03-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Still got pple go ah?? BS is way past its prime...its a garbage dump now...

arpeggi
03-03-2010, 11:21 AM

got got.. all their regular customers still very loyal.. :D

daily full house.. ;)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-03-2010, 11:26 AM

got got.. all their regular customers still very loyal.. :D

daily full house.. ;)

Oh Well, cheap & fun places left how many only...Dont't forget this is Sinkiepore..not other countries :eek:

Fishcer
03-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Thank goodness now i too bz 2 think abt cheonging...or else will die of boredom in SG...lol...luckily i can still discover some new places 2 go 2... :P

arpeggi
03-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Thank goodness now i too bz 2 think abt cheonging...or else will die of boredom in SG...lol...luckily i can still discover some new places 2 go 2... :P

I'll join the busy club soon.
Will be stuck at home for the recovery phase.. :( :(

New places? Tell me about it and I'll pay a visit after recovery! :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-03-2010, 02:20 PM
I'll join the busy club soon.
Will be stuck at home for the recovery phase.. :( :(

You have a good 2 months rest lah - then meanwhile can save up for your cp trip..i will enjoy on your behalf ok :D

boob&pussyman
04-03-2010, 06:55 PM
went bs ytd with a fren @ bout 2pm..overall nice experience..but too hiong the gals keep coming in..heng i onli tio 3 my fren suay tio 8 i tink..price for rm with 2 jugs came up to 97 nett..was advised by the waitress to be firm if dun wan gals but too bad dun noe tactic so my fren kenna..lolx..heard from the gals sitting with us got one guy had 16gals in his rm..really tio chop all the way..haha heng for us..all the gals d@mn playful come in nia slap our face with their boobs and riding us with pants on of cos..i got a real hour glass prc that sat with me named EnEn and also not to forget TianTian both have good figures and nice looks...total dmg including tips ard $3XX..waiting for ammo reload den back for more fun...sry for bad fr...not gd in writing frs..

crypster
04-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Any bro can advise if this gal, Zhen Er still working at BS? anyone have her number like to look for her on next trip.

Thanks.

mazdamx5
05-03-2010, 06:42 PM
went bs ytd with a fren @ bout 2pm..overall nice experience..but too hiong the gals keep coming in..heng i onli tio 3 my fren suay tio 8 i tink..price for rm with 2 jugs came up to 97 nett..was advised by the waitress to be firm if dun wan gals but too bad dun noe tactic so my fren kenna..lolx..heard from the gals sitting with us got one guy had 16gals in his rm..really tio chop all the way..haha heng for us..all the gals d@mn playful come in nia slap our face with their boobs and riding us with pants on of cos..i got a real hour glass prc that sat with me named EnEn and also not to forget TianTian both have good figures and nice looks...total dmg including tips ard $3XX..waiting for ammo reload den back for more fun...sry for bad fr...not gd in writing frs..

Yeah got to be tactful in such places but oh well, is just the experience gain. I am sure there are fun parts in it. ;)

crypster
06-03-2010, 11:13 AM
revisiting with my frens later @ HH... anyone gng?

makemecum
06-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Any bro can advise if this gal, Zhen Er still working at BS? anyone have her number like to look for her on next trip.

Thanks.

miz her too, no c her on Fri:)

Yeah got to be tactful in such places but oh well, is just the experience gain. I am sure there are fun parts in it. ;)

kena CMI
1) wo ren shi ni
2) wo zhuo guo ni
3) force sit on u

must be firm..stand up or get out...

agree....tian2 n en2 value for money :D

boob&pussyman
06-03-2010, 02:44 PM
agree....tian2 n en2 value for money :D]

yea missed them since i last went keep thinking of them...

Nutscase
06-03-2010, 02:46 PM
SH is wad time to wad time?
HH is wad time to wad time?
Wads the diffrent? Am new here :)

juker88
06-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Was there last wed 7pm to 11.30. me and 1 friend only, Book small room 2 jug of beer + fruits ttl $112. Hope to know kaki here for co-ops ;)

crypster
06-03-2010, 08:52 PM
just back from HH... damn limited gals and butterfly is extreme...

i would suggest to go in evening time now.. seems like the FR on lots of gals are always at SH time.

Master Duck
07-03-2010, 02:03 AM
HH is from 2 to 7
Girls usually leave at 6 for makan for HH
SH is from 7 to 1
Girls usually take tips from you at 12 for SH
difference is in their pricing
cheaper during happy hours same as other drinking establishments

HornyFreakzzzzz
07-03-2010, 08:57 PM
bs ktv if 1 person IZZIT EXP???????????????????????

crypster
07-03-2010, 10:11 PM
1 person uses small rm will be about 90+ for that room during HH

jdi813
07-03-2010, 10:13 PM
bs ktv if 1 person IZZIT EXP???????????????????????what is EXP ??? to some give tip $20 already considered sibeh exp liao ... so what is exp ???

anyway if u solo go BS most prob they give u the smallest fucking room they got lor 29 in front of the counter ... but dun take my word for it i long time no go liao so maybe things r diff :rolleyes:

supa76
07-03-2010, 10:23 PM
what is EXP ??? to some give tip $20 already considered sibeh exp liao ... so what is exp ???

anyway if u solo go BS most prob they give u the smallest fucking room they got lor 29 in front of the counter ... but dun take my word for it i long time no go liao so maybe things r diff :rolleyes:
Bro jdi813,

Rm 29 i suppose...not lor 29... Does the Xiao mei still sits outside? Same price as small rm too.

jdi813
07-03-2010, 11:59 PM
paiseh ... i meant it as

... blah blah blah ... smallest fucking room they got lor ... 29 ... blah blah blah ...

NOT lor 29 ... wahahahahahahahaha

ya man ... xiao mei sit outside sibeh kao wei one la ... wah really been a damn long time since i went down sia ... maybe should get the guys together for an outing again sometime soon

Master Duck
09-03-2010, 02:25 AM
Anyone want to choing hh together tomorrow? don't want to go alone lah

skeeter
09-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Checked out BS for the first time over the weekend. Saturday HH.

Totally overwhelmed by the gals when i first got there. My 2 friends were already there, but they didn't warn me or help much in pushing away the chicks who where literally throwing themselves at me. At one point I got so angry that I threatened to leave altogether. In the end had to get 6 gals, only 2 of which I was happy with.

But, these 2 are really quite hot, and I ended up tabao'ing one; brief FR

Name: Xiuxiu
Looks: 8/10 definitely a stunner; looks like Sonia Kwok, HK TVB actress
Body: 9/10 about 1.7m tall, C cup, not slim but far from fat
BJ: 5/10 covered, not very good
FJ: very enthusiastic, lots of moaning, very sexy
Frenching: yes

The other chick I think the name is Xiao Shan or Xiao Shu. Very beautiful with soulful eyes, looks wise I'll rate her 9/10. Said she doesn't do tabao, but will definitely try her again the next time. Any bros tabao her before?

HornyFreakzzzzz
10-03-2010, 12:26 AM
any bro thr see whn we can go thr tgt?????????? as i v long nv go la....................

EarthDream
10-03-2010, 03:07 AM

Totally overwhelmed by the gals when i first got there. My 2 friends were already there, but they didn't warn me or help much in pushing away the chicks who where literally throwing themselves at me. At one point I got so angry that I threatened to leave altogether. In the end had to get 6 gals, only 2 of which I was happy with.

The other chick I think the name is Xiao Shan or Xiao Shu. Very beautiful with soulful eyes, looks wise I'll rate her 9/10. Said she doesn't do tabao, but will definitely try her again the next time. Any bros tabao her before?

Lucky boy!!! if those girls keep surrounding you, just stand up and go! go toilet also good

hock19
10-03-2010, 09:57 AM

Nice!! By the way, did you take her out for a quickie during HH; or was it after HH when you tabao her. As if it is after, they I guess you will be paying her more or equivalent than what they can get working the evening shift...

skeeter
10-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Nice!! By the way, did you take her out for a quickie during HH; or was it after HH when you tabao her. As if it is after, they I guess you will be paying her more or equivalent than what they can get working the evening shift...

The thing was, she came over at around 5.30 and asked for tips saying she's going off for dinner, and then coming back at 7 for evening shift. That was when we went off for quickie. So you can say it was after HH but she then went back for evening shift.

skeeter
10-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Lucky boy!!! if those girls keep surrounding you, just stand up and go! go toilet also good

Good advice bro. This is what I'll do the next time.

ace11
10-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Went BS weeks ago. Sat lizhi, sansan, xiaoru and forgot the rest of the name. Wanted to know who had tabao xiaoru or sansan before. Thanks.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
10-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Why do you have to leave the room just to siam the girls as you are the one paying for the bill :eek::confused:

arpeggi
10-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Why do you have to leave the room just to siam the girls as you are the one paying for the bill :eek::confused:

not everyone as 老鸟 as you to sit there and no girls come in.. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
10-03-2010, 11:37 PM
not everyone as 老鸟 as you to sit there and no girls come in.. :D

Because "we" are selective of the girls to be allowed in..:D

Just wait till you go with Xyberduke to NSH..then you know what is sit there no girls comes in because he is in there :D

arpeggi
11-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Because "we" are selective of the girls to be allowed in..:D

Just wait till you go with Xyberduke to NSH..then you know what is sit there no girls comes in because he is in there :D

Yea, we are selective.

Not like you hor.. not selective one, hehe. because you see all until sian liao, so none to select from. :D

arpeggi
11-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Went BS weeks ago. Sat lizhi, sansan, xiaoru and forgot the rest of the name. Wanted to know who had tabao xiaoru or sansan before. Thanks.

does it matter? just ask them if you want to bring them out. no point gathering infos here, you still gotta ask them. ;)

shi_tian_di
11-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Is Yuan Yuan from Shenyang still working there ??:confused:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-03-2010, 09:23 AM
My favourite Yuan Yuan, been awhile i saw her too...think she go back :o

yangguo
12-03-2010, 09:55 AM

Agreed with this statement.

I reckon that you have to master the art of rejection if you want to cheong in this type of KTV like BS or QG. Those gals are notoriously known for their persistence or so called "hard selling", unlike those worked in places like Dong Men or Club Jade.

Most importantly, you must pretend to be "unaroused" when the girls throw themselves at you. Some of the most common tactics I like to use when being "hard sold":

1. Say "NO" repeatedly even they keep pestering you.
2. Tactline 1: "I already sat with many gals"!
3. Tactline 2: "Sorry, you are NOT my cup of tea"!
4. Last resort: pretend to ask for the bill and leave if the gals refuse to leave!

Hope you will find it helpful.

TheSting
12-03-2010, 10:47 AM
paiseh ... i meant it as

... blah blah blah ... smallest fucking room they got lor ... 29 ... blah blah blah ...

NOT lor 29 ... wahahahahahahahaha

ya man ... xiao mei sit outside sibeh kao wei one la ... wah really been a damn long time since i went down sia ... maybe should get the guys together for an outing again sometime soon

Reporting in.
Standing by for activation SIR !

nickteng81
12-03-2010, 01:06 PM
any bros want go bs later at night? pls pm me.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-03-2010, 03:34 PM
any bros want go bs later at night? pls pm me.

Got any girls to intro there or not :D

benjm85
12-03-2010, 05:44 PM
going tonight!!!

horny7878
12-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Anyone still remember this Joey/ Zhu er from BS?

Quite a pretty lady with a CFM face. Am carries a big Gucci bag

Been hoping to find her but don't seems to have luck

arpeggi
13-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Anyone still remember this Joey/ Zhu er from BS?

Quite a pretty lady with a CFM face. Am carries a big Gucci bag

Been hoping to find her but don't seems to have luck

joey very long never work in BS liao. I think she either went back to her homeland or somebody's been paying her every month.. :(

i miss her lap dance.. power sia, got some erotic moves i nv see before one.. :D

windward
13-03-2010, 02:11 AM
Just returned from my expedition to BS. :D

Saw many girls walking around but not many girls inside the rooms today.
I saw more guys singing than guys busy with boobies today.
I wonder why.

Sat with Fang Fang. She wasn't immediately playful today, unlike Shan Shan and Xiao Ru. I had to initiate her to sit on my lap which she immediately boobie swap my face with C-cups.
Her C-cuppers are soft and tender to the touch.

Stayed there till around 1230am.
Called for bill and left.
Wanted to tip her $20 because she only came in thrice for 5 minutes each before butterflying off for another hour. :mad:
But I like her C-cuppers, hence gave $30.
I'm a sucker for knockers.
Total damage: $90 = $50 for room charge (shared among 4 people) + $30 tips to girl + $10 to service lady.

benjm85
13-03-2010, 02:37 AM
i was there too!!

upyos
13-03-2010, 05:14 PM

gd recommend
n Fang Fang...wil look out for these meimei :)
there is one BB? quite playful...:p

david_me1976
13-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Just returned from my expedition to BS. :D

Saw many girls walking around but not many girls inside the rooms today.
I saw more guys singing than guys busy with boobies today.
I wonder why.

Sat with Fang Fang. She wasn't immediately playful today, unlike Shan Shan and Xiao Ru. I had to initiate her to sit on my lap which she immediately boobie swap my face with C-cups.
Her C-cuppers are soft and tender to the touch.

Stayed there till around 1230am.
Called for bill and left.
Wanted to tip her $20 because she only came in thrice for 5 minutes each before butterflying off for another hour. :mad:
But I like her C-cuppers, hence gave $30.
I'm a sucker for knockers.
Total damage: $90 = $50 for room charge (shared among 4 people) + $30 tips to girl + $10 to service lady.

Interesting, Anyone dabao Fang Fang before?:)

david_me1976
13-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Any bro da bao Fang Fang before? :)

jitlong69
14-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Sorry bro, i have not gone through all 240 plus pages but can someone please enlighten me - where is this Bs Ktv II ? If not good to reveal in this thread I would really appreciate your kind pm. Kam Sia

jit
tks

Attis
14-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Lor 7, second floor. Forgot phone number.

Be prepared for lots of butterflies.

Joker711
16-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi all guys in BS thread I read all about bs and I'm interested n curious to explore this place if anyone interested to come along can Pm me I finding kakis to cheong night activites!! Hahaha hope to get good responds let's have FUN yeah! 男人本色 don't waste our life time her !

Joker711
16-03-2010, 07:04 PM
男人本"色" 何必呆在家里! Hahha kidding now Opening ! Hoping to form a Club to gather broS here to cheong night spots like BS pub n fun ktvS ... Id any Kakis here interested to join In please kindly PM me.. Hope u guy will support la k ; )

young_heart
18-03-2010, 02:00 AM
Just to share with bros here.

Went for HH yesterday and less than half of the rooms occupied ….. so better choices and meimei remained in the room longer :D. They mentioned that these few days not so good business, and quite a number of meimei 坐不到台 and left the place earlier.

TCSS with xiao yanzi (new & syt), yang yang (new) & xiao qi.

Also, once upon a time ... hotline (67418870), nowadays is easily to get thru liao :p

Cheers.

crypster
18-03-2010, 09:28 AM
sat with yang yang b4 not playful very block routine.

upyos
20-03-2010, 02:29 PM

Went for HH yesterday and less than half of the rooms occupied ….. so better choices and meimei remained in the room longer :D. They mentioned that these few days not so good business, and quite a number of meimei 坐不到台 and left the place earlier.

Also, once upon a time ... hotline (67418870), nowadays is easily to get thru liao :p

Cheers.

thx 4 the info cheers
will check them out :D

yangguo
20-03-2010, 11:21 PM

Also, hotline (67418870), nowadays is easily to get thru liao :p

Thanks to the opening of casino @RWS.. :)

n733
21-03-2010, 01:57 AM

hahaha what has it got to do with that?:D

nicholassoong81
21-03-2010, 02:00 AM
Any bros know what's the playability at BS now? Can still lick tits, play pussy and handjob?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-03-2010, 02:12 AM
Any bros know what's the playability at BS now? Can still lick tits, play pussy and handjob?

You might just taste other old men's saliva :eek:
Play pussy ? Pay the girl & she song not you song leh :D

Huat~ Arh ~~~:p

arpeggi
21-03-2010, 03:52 AM

those working lady from bs now like to go RWS to try their luck.. heh, broke liao then come back bs to re-coup their losses.

but some quite smart, go there confirm 100% win, cause if lose customer pay, win she take the profits. :D

yangguo
21-03-2010, 08:03 AM
hahaha what has it got to do with that?:D

Impact of Casino opening:

Cheongsters who used to spend their time in KTV/nightclub now have a new hobby to kill their time. At first i also dont believe it but after talking to some gals from Dong Men, MonteCarlo and Club Jade KTV, they said that KTV business has fallen by 20-30 percent ever since the casino opened.

The interesting part is that since KTV business not so good now, some of the gals also flew over to the casino to try their luck to make up for their loss of income! Since they do not have to pay the entrance levy, some of them even go there daily. :eek:

Indignant
21-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Any idea how are the stocks at BS now on Sundays? Ghost town?

Cade
21-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Impact of Casino opening:

The interesting part is that since KTV business not so good now, some of the gals also flew over to the casino to try their luck to make up for their loss of income! Since they do not have to pay the entrance levy, some of them even go there daily. :eek:

Would become a rather vicious cycle then. No business, gal go casino. Clients go find no gals, don't go again and tell friends too and no business continues on....

Xyberduke
21-03-2010, 02:28 PM

quite good... i sat like 3 gals who were quite hot that day (all jumbo's fav, he gave me all the boobies, heart too weak to reject), and all the rest of the khakis had hot gals as well...

arpeggi
21-03-2010, 02:32 PM

Sunday surely not as good as the other days, i think quite a handful of those popular ones not working as far as I know. :)

You can still try your luck though, but don't have so much expectations. :D

Xyberduke
21-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Sunday surely not as good as the other days, i think quite a handful of those popular ones not working as far as I know. :)

You can still try your luck though, but don't have so much expectations. :D

oops, i didn't read properly.. he meant sundays ah... i would say don't bother... no gals... the good ones mostly take sunday off to rest... the average ones enjoy the good business for them...

i'm looking for milf recently, so all are ok for me... haha

arpeggi
21-03-2010, 05:25 PM
oops, i didn't read properly.. he meant sundays ah... i would say don't bother... no gals... the good ones mostly take sunday off to rest... the average ones enjoy the good business for them...

i'm looking for milf recently, so all are ok for me... haha

your golden rule is awesome.

darkice
21-03-2010, 06:12 PM

Most girls will rape you if you have cash :P

Hulunbeier
22-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Hi Arpeggi and bros

When can we have a reunion?

Cheers mate!

saintathome
22-03-2010, 07:59 PM

Well if u like to be raped or have a good workout (from rejecting and pushing away the gals u dun wan) ya it's still good =)

arpeggi
23-03-2010, 01:23 AM
Hi Arpeggi and bros

Cheers mate!

Hey dude, it's been awhile since we met up yea?

I am free everyday now, what matters is you have the time. :D

Fatjumbo
23-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi Arpeggi and bros

Cheers mate!

Awaits your emperor orders. Long time no see

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
23-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Hey dude, it's been awhile since we met up yea?

I am free everyday now, what matters is you have the time. :D

How was yesterday stock ? :p

arpeggi
23-03-2010, 12:10 PM
How was yesterday stock ? :p

yesterday was at 情歌 leh, not bs.

still the same loh, nothing new.

Hulunbeier
24-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Hi Bro FatJumbo and Arpeggi and bros

Will be SH.

I will co ordinate with KP and shall activate via sms...

Hope to c Geminizz too!

Hehehe.

Cheers Mate.
Be Posted.

Eastpipper
24-03-2010, 09:22 PM
anybody tried xuan xuan? swee bo? got FRs? tabao her b4?

any reply is appreciated...:D

arpeggi
24-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Hi Bro FatJumbo and Arpeggi and bros

Will be SH.

I will co ordinate with KP and shall activate via sms...

Hope to c Geminizz too!

Hehehe.

Cheers Mate.
Be Posted.

Enjoy your SH dude. :)

anybody tried xuan xuan? swee bo? got FRs? tabao her b4?

any reply is appreciated...:D

xuan xuan!? :eek::eek:

or her name is xiao xuan..
because i think xuan xuan not working liao..

kpchin
24-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Enjoy your SH dude. :)

xuan xuan!? :eek::eek:

or her name is xiao xuan..
because i think xuan xuan not working liao..

Xiao xuan now address herself as xuan xuan.

arpeggi
24-03-2010, 11:57 PM

Oh.. didn't know that, haha. thanks for the update. :D

| meister |
25-03-2010, 02:22 AM
If you guys are talking about the Xuan Xuan that I know, I see her at RWS almost everyday. When I left just now, she was still lurking around from table to table.

Eastpipper
25-03-2010, 10:50 AM

so any updates to my qns? bros

Eastpipper
25-03-2010, 10:51 AM
If you guys are talking about the Xuan Xuan that I know, I see her at RWS almost everyday. When I left just now, she was still lurking around from table to table.

sure bo? or is that shan shan?

arpeggi
25-03-2010, 01:27 PM
so any updates to my qns? bros

Check your PM. :D

Eastpipper
25-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Check your PM. :D

thanks bro, that helps....up you liao

Eastpipper
25-03-2010, 04:47 PM
someone zapped me and commented that xuan xuan is his GF, how dare i touch her....I can only say, good luck to you....bro

Indignant
25-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Was there on last Sunday.. Luckily still have a few girls... But a few medium rooms were not filled. Xuan xuan came into the room and boasted that she sat in every room the previous night. But the one I miss is Shan Shan... hehe! :D

arpeggi
25-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Wait, so is the Xiao Shan now known as shan shan? or San San became Shan Shan?

wahahaha, confusing. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-03-2010, 10:36 PM

It's still 2 buns & 1 piece of meat below isnt it...just that its tua bao or siew mai nia mah :D....It all feels the same when you come :rolleyes:.....at least for me :p

yangguo
25-03-2010, 11:02 PM

Who cares it's Shan Shan or Xuan Xuan???

So long all of us "爽爽" at the end of the day.. :p

arpeggi
26-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Who cares it's Shan Shan or Xuan Xuan???

So long all of us "爽爽" at the end of the day.. :p

wahahha, you all enjoy, i don't belong there anymore.. :p

Eastpipper
26-03-2010, 09:00 AM

xiao shan and shan shan is different gal

Chengdu dog
26-03-2010, 11:45 AM

Xiao Shan had a tattoo on her left hand :D

Eastpipper
26-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Xiao Shan had a tattoo on her left hand :D

wow...u sure know your meat...hehe..u tabao her b4 isit?

Chengdu dog
26-03-2010, 04:15 PM
wow...u sure know your meat...hehe..u tabao her b4 isit?

Oh yes.. Xiao San have a nice pair of big breast :D yummy :p

Steadyman1
26-03-2010, 08:38 PM
It's still 2 buns & 1 piece of meat below isnt it...just that its tua bao or siew mai nia mah :D....It all feels the same when you come :rolleyes:.....at least for me :p

Might not be only that but maybe better service from those who you know or waste those you don't wish to have. hahaha:D

arpeggi
27-03-2010, 02:26 AM

thats why i always get mixed up by who you all referring to ma.. :D

maybe xiao shan changed her name liao, same as xiao xuan.. :p

Chengdu dog
28-03-2010, 05:33 PM
See quite a number of BS KTV girls gambling in RWS Casino :D

Peggie83
30-03-2010, 10:07 AM
See quite a number of BS KTV girls gambling in RWS Casino :D

Yo I saw them gambling on Tai Sai tables almost every night there. Seem like they only work in happy hours :p

jj1385985
30-03-2010, 10:52 PM

Cheers.

U Sure Xiao yan Zi is new?, there is already 2 Xiao yan zi when i go last year,,

arpeggi
31-03-2010, 12:57 AM
U Sure Xiao yan Zi is new?, there is already 2 Xiao yan zi when i go last year,,

that xiao yan zi is the last time xiao yan zi. ;)

she brought her 2 of her cousins along, both very young.

Chengdu dog
31-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Yo I saw them gambling on Tai Sai tables almost every night there. Seem like they only work in happy hours :p

bro peggie.. you ask them for ST :confused: :D

Eastpipper
31-03-2010, 06:08 PM
that xiao yan zi is the last time xiao yan zi. ;)

she brought her 2 of her cousins along, both very young.

old bird mean old bird....like dictionary of BS likdat:D

jj1385985
31-03-2010, 06:21 PM
xiao yan zi is nice..with dreamy look~so sexy..
shan shan the 1 with tattoo?wat tattoo?butterfly?

Fatjumbo
31-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Might not be only that but maybe better service from those who you know or waste those you don't wish to have. hahaha:D

long time no see bro when shall we catch up again ?

arpeggi
31-03-2010, 08:50 PM
old bird mean old bird....like dictionary of BS likdat:D

不敢当 :p

This dictionary never update already, stuck at certain date... :D

Lorddy
01-04-2010, 01:35 PM
i be looking around but i cant seem to find the answer

simi is ST? i hope i dont get flame for this qns

Chengdu dog
01-04-2010, 05:21 PM
i be looking around but i cant seem to find the answer