PDA

View Full Version : Bs Ktv II

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22

DreamLove
29-01-2011, 10:04 AM
ask the bros here..hows the playability these days..
rates for specials? hope some bros can share some info

fiatgp
29-01-2011, 11:03 AM
ask the bros here..hows the playability these days..
rates for specials? hope some bros can share some info

BS still very playable but like bro Mao San Wang mention you have to know how to handle the carnage. But if you like been rape that's ok la haha.

Min tips there is $20 tried HJ is $30. Prefer to go NSH the girls will wait outside the door till the drinks are server before they come in and you just just them politely they will not insist their way. But the playability is low but that my experience when i'm there it might be a totally difference experience for you.

uncletoby
31-01-2011, 06:46 PM
any stock updates for this week? worth going down or most gals back for cny?

excalibur
31-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Was there Sat and Sun. Not sure about the new stocks, but most of the "prettier" girls are back for CNY.

Fatjumbo
01-02-2011, 12:28 PM
lmfao...bored with d joint, but would b great 2 catch up with u guys aft so long. mayb bro jumbo wanna organize 1 of his mass orgies 4 old times sake? :D

Bro Rebel....past year every bro seems busy leh... busy is good and making money than sitting idle.

Hope to catch up soon.... Huat Ah !!! :D

arpeggi
01-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Bro Rebel....past year every bro seems busy leh... busy is good and making money than sitting idle.

Remember jio me hor... hahahaha :p

bonk88
01-02-2011, 06:24 PM

Remember jio me hor... hahahaha :p

Was at BS on last tue with one of my kaki..., a lot of mm, but only 8 room have customer out of 18 room, same mm don't have room, end up they leave the plc...

xiaohuiyun
01-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Any brothers at BS today?still have mm around or mostly went back for cny le?

ahbunana
01-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Na na still that?
remember hor
her CB very loose one.
bang no shiok:D

Steadyman1
01-02-2011, 08:32 PM
lmfao...bored with d joint, but would b great 2 catch up with u guys aft so long. mayb bro jumbo wanna organize 1 of his mass orgies 4 old times sake?

Wow say! Never know you are in with mass orgies.... hahaha:D;):p

uncletoby
02-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Went BS HH ytd ... took a small room.

Quite a no of gals have gone back for CNY, can say its like at most half the usual strength.

The gals i saw were en en, xuer, bin bin, ruyi, jenny. Most of the prettier gals like san san have gone back.

Even though not very crowded its still the same .. gals butterfly damn long and come back only 5mins x3times. Play factor is still the usual.

seems abit limited to chose so would advise bros to give this place a miss for the time being.

jay.lay
02-02-2011, 11:21 PM

Quite a no of gals have gone back for CNY, can say its like at most half the usual strength.

The gals i saw were en en, xuer, bin bin, ruyi, jenny. Most of the prettier gals like san san have gone back.

Even though not very crowded its still the same .. gals butterfly damn long and come back only 5mins x3times. Play factor is still the usual.

seems abit limited to chose so would advise bros to give this place a miss for the time being.

Bro, ruyi is back??? Is it the same one that looks like yang cheng lin???

Maxes
03-02-2011, 12:58 AM
Have not been to BS in don't know how many years since my friend had a misunderstanding with the manager there. Ricky or Vicky his name was. Is he still the manager there ?

hardpoke
03-02-2011, 02:10 AM

heng ah.. wanted to go yesterday night.. was thinking most of them might go home for cny, so i hesitated.. called san san but can't reach her.. so i supposed she went back too.. end up decide to save my money and go home.. shall wait for them to come back then go over.. :D

uncletoby
03-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Bro, ruyi is back??? Is it the same one that looks like yang cheng lin???[/QUOTE]

Yup ... But she cant play much one i think...

Cabe
03-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Is the crowd of girls there still strong or most still off for cny or back in china celebrating ?

uncletoby
03-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Is the crowd of girls there still strong or most still off for cny or back in china celebrating ?

heard most gals wont work the first few days....

frankie5_1_0
03-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Hi all,

I went to BS like 2 weeks back. got a girl who look young and pretty who introduced herself as xiao xue. Is she the same one as xue-er that some other bro mentioned?

would like to know whether she can be ta-bao or not...

Thanks in advance.

wishshop
04-02-2011, 12:36 AM
heard most gals wont work the first few days....

I guess they will go try their luck at RWS or MBS... and then only kuaikuai come back to work when they lost all their money.... :p

Breton
04-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Bros, if want to bao a girl for whole session in ktv over there, estimate cost how much ? Cos even if you take 6-7 girls, still alone most of the time, thinking maybe if just bao her for 1 ktv session will be better deal.

m3taph0r
04-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Bros, if want to bao a girl for whole session in ktv over there, estimate cost how much ? Cos even if you take 6-7 girls, still alone most of the time, thinking maybe if just bao her for 1 ktv session will be better deal.

i tink at least need 200, u need nego wif them.

Breton
04-02-2011, 11:32 AM
i tink at least need 200, u need nego wif them.

$200 :eek:

Wah, I think chinadoll or jade cheaper in this case.

uncletoby
04-02-2011, 11:41 AM
$200 :eek:

Wah, I think chinadoll or jade cheaper in this case.

Some even ask for 300 !!!!!!!!!

Tsex
04-02-2011, 11:45 AM
aiyo,

is it really need to ask them for the price? likely that they will ask for the SKY....

just tell them to sit your table la no need to butterfly liao, but must know 做人bit... tips more den usual

and if really want the FULL service, maybe got discount somemore....

i tried a couple of times liao...it works....

hardpoke
04-02-2011, 11:55 AM
so how much you paid over this couple of times? say a bit, hide a bit.. -_-

Conflicted
04-02-2011, 12:00 PM
I remember 1 time in Club Zara when HH ending and SH about to start, I saw a chio looking girl and ask her to accompany me. She says she going off to other ktv but if I want, I can bao her session for $150.

Like that, even Zara is cheaper to bao girls than BS, and that was when Zara was quite popular at that time. How time changes :confused:

wjr01
05-02-2011, 05:07 PM
heard tat ricky had been fired due to too stern n cant get along wif those xiao mei, he had been demoted to bar tender b4 he left. 1 of the xiao mei who oso the darling of bold head(4 eyes) ask the 4 eyes to fired him. de main reason was this bloody flat top cant be bribed, heard tat after he demoted since few months back all de girls went hanky-panky again. now u can have better services like hj, mj even fj in de room, as long as u know 2 bribed the xiao mei. some of de girls oso knoe 2 bribed de xiao mei, they buy them fruits n you tiao duo jiang. some of de customers even buy foods 4 4 eyes to bribed him. w/o flat top is every day bueatiful sunday(BS).

MoralEpitome
05-02-2011, 08:56 PM

BS is abit different from the other ktvs....reason is the girls there go by quantity and not quality....basically they will run 10 to 20 rooms and collect $20 from each room...I have a girl who told me her record that is 25 rooms!...basically they will just run 5 min into each room try to wank you off and go off to the next room...say we take the average of 15 rooms...that's $300....even more than a booking at a big joint....so imagine BS has 3 sessions per day....that's $900 bucks per day for the mm...it's for fast money....I had a chick there who subsequently upgraded to TAM after she earned damn alot of money at BS....that's why when I go big joints have to open eyes big big....you may have to tip $200 for a girl whom you just tipped $20 earlier and suckz her nips!

CJTKS
07-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Bro, ruyi is back??? Is it the same one that looks like yang cheng lin???

Yup ... But she cant play much one i think...[/QUOTE]
She can play loh. I still recall she sat on my lap and say" 我要做狂野的扬丞琳”, the next thing I knew, she moan and ride on my lap as if she was a cowgal. My friend kp looking at us and say she siao liao ! She even did a HJ for me, of course wif a price lah. YES, I gng bk for her !!!

Aeolus
07-02-2011, 04:07 PM
...I have a girl who told me her record that is 25 rooms!...

It gets worse during major holidays like christmas or new year if there are less girls working. I think this is the trend for GL ktvs, a lot of butterflying.

ryajon
07-02-2011, 04:48 PM
has anyone tried on singer/peizuo from KTV? everytime i go they said they dont provide services :(

besafe
07-02-2011, 06:54 PM
BS is abit different from the other ktvs....reason is the girls there go by quantity and not quality....basically they will run 10 to 20 rooms and collect $20 from each room...I have a girl who told me her record that is 25 rooms!...basically they will just run 5 min into each room try to wank you off and go off to the next room...say we take the average of 15 rooms...that's $300....even more than a booking at a big joint....so imagine BS has 3 sessions per day....that's $900 bucks per day for the mm...it's for fast money....I had a chick there who subsequently upgraded to TAM after she earned damn alot of money at BS....that's why when I go big joints have to open eyes big big....you may have to tip $200 for a girl whom you just tipped $20 earlier and suckz her nips!

The Grand Master already told you to go to Havelock....
you also hang around here !!!:eek:

Xyberduke
07-02-2011, 09:36 PM

i totally agree with you on the 5mins each and collect $20!
that's the modus operandi, if any gals don't work that way, they won't survive...
that's also the reason why several quality young gals are there... energy in return for good bucks... and also the reason why several left.. too tired and don't really feel good about being molested by different ppl everyday for $20... i rem xiaoling telling me she wanted to get married here few years back... my reply was, at the rate you're going, everytime you go shopping with your future husband, you'll bump into a man who've grabbed your breast... haha

Romulus
07-02-2011, 09:54 PM
But somehow, inspite of this incredible rampant rate of butterfly, BS still remains popular. Quite a mystery to me. I only went twice and gave up on it. If you include in the tips and overall cost for BS, it's about the same if you go to the slightly better ktvs like DM and AR. I think even slightly cheaper and the girls accompany you longer too.

Tsex
07-02-2011, 10:51 PM
that's the modus operandi, if any gals don't work that way, they won't survive...
that's also the reason why several quality young gals are there... energy in return for good bucks... and also the reason why several left.. too tired and don't really feel good about being molested by different ppl everyday for $20... i rem xiaoling telling me she wanted to get married here few years back... my reply was, at the rate you're going, everytime you go shopping with your future husband, you'll bump into a man who've grabbed your breast... haha

Agreed with Bro... haha that is true....

Any outing in the short terms?? CNY chiong???

Tsex
07-02-2011, 10:53 PM

Wass in Havelock?? care to share? TAM?

owl888
08-02-2011, 10:19 AM
....I had a chick there who subsequently upgraded to TAM after she earned damn alot of money at BS....that's why when I go big joints have to open eyes big big....you may have to tip $200 for a girl whom you just tipped $20 earlier and suckz her nips!

Seems BS is a good training ground for inexperienced gals b4 upgrading to Big joints :)

junior_cannibal
08-02-2011, 10:37 AM
Seems BS is a good training ground for inexperienced gals b4 upgrading to Big joints :)The same logic as a plat of fried beansprouts. Costs 50 cents in coffee shop, but 10 dollars or more in restaurant.
As far as I could remember, only da bao once a LV mm for 120/1/1. She claimed that was not the rate and asked me not to tell others. In my heart, I thought would I care if that was her rate? :D All I care was whether that was my perceived market rate or not. There again, if she were to be working in BS or other GL joints, max I would pay is no more than 80 without room. ;)

MoralEpitome
08-02-2011, 11:30 AM

You seem to be stalking me in various threads??? I prefer budget joints to maximize money la...I am just a employee you know....do you know how long it takes me to save up $200k? (:

MoralEpitome
08-02-2011, 11:35 AM

lol...i have a chio spore pr mm who told me she wants to look for a decent job and ask me to get a job for her....i said you this type won't want a normal job that pays you 2200 a mth as a poly grad...she insisted that she want...force me to give her my email and say will send me her resume...up to now still haven't receive...so it is all a load of bull....when you can earn easy money at $500 per night...would you slog one whole month to earn 2200?

Seems BS is a good training ground for inexperienced gals b4 upgrading to Big joints :)

lol in my opinion...the meek girls go BS once and won't go back leow...takes a different kind of girl to make it as BS la...not every girl can go to every room strip and let customers suck nipple ley....

Stamp
08-02-2011, 11:40 AM

After training at BS, must still train again at QingGe. The girls there even more powerful butterflies. Come in - Sit down - Less than 1 min - 有新房来了, 我过去看一下。Next girl also same, my friend's girl also same.

Average interval they come back to your room - 2-3 hours.
Average length they stay in your room - 有新房来了, 我过去看一下 :rolleyes:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-02-2011, 12:55 PM

But hor, "Big Joints" girls dun perform what the "Smaller" joints girls does :D

To Mr Xyberduke : Stop mentioning about the.......:p

owl888
08-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Oh, i mean inexperience not in terms of sex or related stuff. But in a sense how to carry herself in a big joint. I have seen esp. in China village gals moving from BBS (barbershop) first for trainining then move on to KTV. Over the time, they start to trim their armpit hair:eek: dress more modern, groom their hair, etc.

One noticeable change is how the gals toast to customers. Experience gals will always toast by holding the glass lower than customers.......

junior_cannibal
08-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Oh, i mean inexperience not in terms of sex or related stuff. But in a sense how to carry herself in a big joint. I have seen esp. in China village gals moving from BBS (barbershop) first for trainining then move on to KTV. Over the time, they start to trim their armpit hair:eek: dress more modern, groom their hair, etc.

One noticeable change is how the gals toast to customers. Experience gals will always toast by holding the glass lower than customers.......Bro, beg to differ a little, the holding of glass lower is a matter of courtesy and respect. The slightly older ones will know this. Likewise if the counterpart is a Chinese male, if he respects or tries to show that he respect you, he would have done the same.

Other than grooming the hair on their big head, some of them also start to trim and groom theirs below. The worst to have is have a female hairy monster below until cannot find the 19th hole of lust. :D

Trey
08-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Average interval they come back to your room - 2-3 hours.
Average length they stay in your room - 有新房来了, 我过去看一下 :rolleyes:

Lol, very true, I experience that before also.

MoralEpitome
08-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Bro, beg to differ a little, the holding of glass lower is a matter of courtesy and respect. The slightly older ones will know this. Likewise if the counterpart is a Chinese male, if he respects or tries to show that he respect you, he would have done the same.

Other than grooming the hair on their big head, some of them also start to trim and groom theirs below. The worst to have is have a female hairy monster below until cannot find the 19th hole of lust. :D

lol....i remember last time at DM...got to know this quite chio mm with damn good figure....already got her to agree to let me screw...then suddenly I saw hair under her armpits....at first not sure was it an illusion as she had long wavey hair...upon further examination...realised that she did not shave her armpit hairs and decided to call off the screwing session...hahaha

junior_cannibal
08-02-2011, 06:11 PM
lol....i remember last time at DM...got to know this quite chio mm with damn good figure....already got her to agree to let me screw...then suddenly I saw hair under her armpits....at first not sure was it an illusion as she had long wavey hair...upon further examination...realised that she did not shave her armpit hairs and decided to call off the screwing session...hahahaI guess to date, she still must be wondering what went wrong with the two of you. A lot of prc, especially in China itself, not shaving their armpits'. Can be quite unsightedly.

giggz83
08-02-2011, 07:49 PM
I guess to date, she still must be wondering what went wrong with the two of you. A lot of prc, especially in China itself, not shaving their armpits'. Can be quite unsightedly.

unshaved armpit hair is a freaking turn-off, regardless if she look like lee bingbing or fan bingbing or gong-li or whatever ..

i also cannot stand!! eeeekkk ... :eek:

Theos
08-02-2011, 08:02 PM
I remember bringing a ktv girl to hotel, take off clothes then notice got armpit hair, not the thick bushy but still obvious type. The whole session from shower to catbath to bj to fj which I did in doggie position, I kept looking at the ceiling or close my eyes. She had great set of boobs, but whenever you look at her boobs, will spot her armpit hair also, very turn off.

junior_cannibal
08-02-2011, 08:54 PM
unshaved armpit hair is a freaking turn-off, regardless if she look like lee bingbing or fan bingbing or gong-li or whatever ..

i also cannot stand!! eeeekkk ... :eek:Its rather common to see the women in China to have some unshaven armpit hair. Especially during winter or spring, conveniently not shaved to keep themselves warm. :p

MoralEpitome
08-02-2011, 10:04 PM
I guess to date, she still must be wondering what went wrong with the two of you. A lot of prc, especially in China itself, not shaving their armpits'. Can be quite unsightedly.

Actually she tot I just lost interest in her and don't know it's becos of the armpit hair....I also just stop going DM as the service there f-uped...

Actually I think sometimes armpit hair can also be seductive....for example Tang Wei in Lust Caution...but it must be neatly trimmed and groomed with wax....lol....

Tsex
08-02-2011, 11:43 PM
is it bro? armpit also seductive???

den must go see the Tang Wei as you mention hee to know wass is seductive then......

Cheers@!!

Jason357
08-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Any brothers here itchy already? BS this friday 2pm HH. Pmt me if on! ;)

candyflip31
09-02-2011, 11:02 AM
Its rather common to see the women in China to have some unshaven armpit hair. Especially during winter or spring, conveniently not shaved to keep themselves warm. :p

I've ever been to a KTV in Shanghai and sat with this SYT. Suddenly all my friends started to talk about armpit hair and I asked my girl whether she shaved or not. She just reached into her armpit and pulled out a small strand for me. :eek:

My cock immediately soft like jelly.

junior_cannibal
09-02-2011, 12:37 PM
I've ever been to a KTV in Shanghai and sat with this SYT. Suddenly all my friends started to talk about armpit hair and I asked my girl whether she shaved or not. She just reached into her armpit and pulled out a small strand for me. :eek:

My cock immediately soft like jelly.Wow, she so spoting ah? Lucky she didn't go to her armpit and roll out a dirt ball. :D

As much as most of us like the beauty of the prc mm, the culture and mentality are still rather different from ours.

candyflip31
09-02-2011, 03:15 PM
She was quite chio somemore. Small sized, big boobs with cute face. Too bad she has some hairy issues that needs to be resolved first.

kpchin
09-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Wow, she so spoting ah? Lucky she didn't go to her armpit and roll out a dirt ball. :D

As much as most of us like the beauty of the prc mm, the culture and mentality are still rather different from ours.

Suddenly this thread becomes dicussion of arm-pit hair instead of what's happening at the joint.:mad:

Adding to the misery, some even have body odour.:eek:

Let's end the topic & back to something practical.:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Let's end the topic & back to something practical.:D

Like what :D

All our routines are practical de mah, suck, dig, lick & hopefully got after service sexxion :p

WOOHOO
09-02-2011, 03:40 PM
ruyi cannot play?? lol serious ah?:p

kpchin
09-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Like what :D

All our routines are practical de mah, suck, dig, lick & hopefully got after service sexxion :p

Precisely, that's what I meant. So when shall we go to perform the routines on the MMs?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Precisely, that's what I meant. So when shall we go to perform the routines on the MMs?

Hmmm, as spoken - my timing is standard one - you think like Fatty Jumbo & gangs meh, happy go work not happy dun go work :D

Let me arrange :(

uncletoby
09-02-2011, 10:19 PM
any bros got info when the gals start returning back?

jay.lay
09-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Any bro been to BS in the last 2 days? Who are the gals that are available now?

CJTKS
10-02-2011, 01:13 AM
ruyi cannot play?? lol serious ah?:p
Ruyi can play de loh...I gng to find her next wk...
Anyway, beside LeLe, who else do u guys recommend & y ?

nelson79
10-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Just went there... Tried LiLi. not bad. her nipples quite protuding!

jay.lay
10-02-2011, 02:19 AM
Just went there... Tried LiLi. not bad. her nipples quite protuding!

Bro, u only tried Li Li???

uncletoby
10-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Anyway, beside LeLe, who else do u guys recommend & y ?[/QUOTE]

lele is back at bs??

giggz83
10-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Bro, u only tried Li Li???

hi bro. you been to bs recently? so is xiao ping still there anot??? kekeke :D

yesyesbaby
10-02-2011, 09:01 PM
May I know the opening hrs, what time will the girls start work and the damages? Thx.

jay.lay
11-02-2011, 08:16 AM
hi bro. you been to bs recently? so is xiao ping still there anot??? kekeke :D

hey bro, hvn't been to bs for a while...u still hv the hots for xiaoping ar??? :D

afvkido
11-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Went there last week. Quite many new gals around there but still got some regulars there since i went last 6 months ago. My mengnah not around anymore. So sad. Still a very happening place. TD is still $20 but some gals will ask for $30. Opening hours should be from 1.30pm - 6.30pm and 7.30pm to 12.30am. But the gals usually AWOL before 6pm, never went for the night one b4.

CJTKS
11-02-2011, 04:24 PM
San San, Meng Meng, Jiu Er, Xue Er, Lele, were é gals I read fr here. Are they still here ? Still recommend ?

giggz83
11-02-2011, 05:33 PM
hey bro, hvn't been to bs for a while...u still hv the hots for xiaoping ar??? :D

bro, i cant forget her boobies lah!! hahaha .. and also her curvy bod and "jacked" butt.

i'll go down just to bonk her!! :D

NikeAirForce1
11-02-2011, 08:07 PM
I like LeLe too :D

yesyesbaby
12-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Went with my fren yesterday afternoon and kena attacked by a group of girls after the waitress left the room. The girls were so hungry immediately sat on our lap and exposed their tits for us to rub even though we rejected them. Damned siao man! :mad:

Worst of all my girls left at 5pm claiming they need go for lunch even though my room till 8pm. I later discovered they are still there but refused to come to my room.

Terrible experiences! The girls just hooked u when u arrived then later leave u alone..

Won't return again to such lousy place again. :mad:

LoneT
12-02-2011, 10:27 AM

That is about the std treatment when you go there, almost kenna rape and hard to push away, reject also superglue you. But to leave so early is a bit too much. If it was me, I mayhave given just $10 tips. May have done that - talk easy, do difficult :o

jay.lay
12-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Went with my fren yesterday afternoon and kena attacked by a group of girls after the waitress left the room. The girls were so hungry immediately sat on our lap and exposed their tits for us to rub even though we rejected them. Damned siao man! :mad:

Worst of all my girls left at 5pm claiming they need go for lunch even though my room till 8pm. I later discovered they are still there but refused to come to my room.

Terrible experiences! The girls just hooked u when u arrived then later leave u alone..

Bro, that's the trademark of the gals at BS. They attack and then leave you stranded. Who were the gals that sat with you? Playability high must be high right?:D

Tsex
12-02-2011, 05:30 PM

Worst of all my girls left at 5pm claiming they need go for lunch even though ..........

That the normal practise... mah.. look back.... maybe jus pay them $10 for the amount of attention u got.... and tell it staight at them... rem*... you dun own them anything....

anyway.... we are there for passing time and happy only... no need to get upset... la... what do you expect for a mere $20..?? if really need attention can also go LV where full attention will be offer??? LOL..

consider that as cheap thrills... lo...

yesyesbaby
12-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Playability high must be high right?:D

Playability not high at all.
One said cannot kiss
One said cannot suck nips
One when sitting on ur lap sending sms, her expression like so numb.
:(

hock19
13-02-2011, 12:57 PM
As per most bros says, not with it at all now. All come in, so you take a few. Then they only come back prob once per hour. And only sit 2 mins!!!

Unlike in the old days, they come back pretty often and stay much longer.

It could because there are less girls now as compared to when it first started and gals now try to sit as much tables as they can find. Quantity, not quality as far as they are concerned.

Garreth
13-02-2011, 05:50 PM
The girls were so hungry immediately sat on our lap and exposed their tits for us to rub even though we rejected them. Damned siao man! :mad:

Playability not high at all.
One said cannot kiss
One said cannot suck nips
One when sitting on ur lap sending sms, her expression like so numb.
:(

Like tio raped and conned at the same time.
Thanks for the fr bro, was planning to go there. But the girls there pretty ?

sniperpig
14-02-2011, 08:54 PM
Go happy hours on weekdays at around 2.45pm! worth ur time.
IF you are those that like to get raped, juz go there
dmg around 30 - 40 per pax

jay.lay
14-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Any bro spend valentine's at BS? hehe :D

Consular
15-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Go happy hours on weekdays at around 2.45pm! worth ur time.
IF you are those that like to get raped, juz go there
dmg around 30 - 40 per pax

The rape is like express speed rape, fast rape fast out. Before you even know what happen, rape over :eek: Now the mms there run at least 10 rm per session, divide that by an hour and you get barely 6 mins, that is if they run only 10 rms. My experience is come in 3 time, first to let you select sit with you, bout 5-10 mins, go out look for room. Second time, come in 5 mins, go out. Third time bill, come in get tips, sometimes earlier than that also. Girl 2 hours to 3 hours never come in once is very common.

Once in a blue moon trip ok place for the hiong gals, but you get sian when you all have many girls but still all guys in the room only.

sniperpig
15-02-2011, 07:23 PM
The rape is like express speed rape, fast rape fast out. Before you even know what happen, rape over :eek: Now the mms there run at least 10 rm per session, divide that by an hour and you get barely 6 mins, that is if they run only 10 rms. My experience is come in 3 time, first to let you select sit with you, bout 5-10 mins, go out look for room. Second time, come in 5 mins, go out. Third time bill, come in get tips, sometimes earlier than that also. Girl 2 hours to 3 hours never come in once is very common.

Once in a blue moon trip ok place for the hiong gals, but you get sian when you all have many girls but still all guys in the room only.

lol tts y i only go on week days where there are lesser guys and order about 5 gals

Beem
15-02-2011, 09:08 PM
sunday nite session no girls one....

jay.lay
15-02-2011, 11:01 PM
sunday nite session no girls one....

then u sat alone???:confused:

excalibur
17-02-2011, 03:35 AM
How much are the big rooms? Seems like those can hold over 8 guys.

(",)
17-02-2011, 11:10 PM
been outa this scene for awhile, happened to be at BS last week afternoon,

Same swam rape opening, seriously finding it difficult to push away those girls that you don't want. same "10min sit and 1hour disappearance" act as mentioned by bro here.

Sat with this SYT LiZhi n slim XueEr/xiaoxue. both playable n can tabao :)

think LiZhi is a gamble addict, she will go casino almost after every afternoon session.

had my fun and tabao XueEr :)
think will rtf her again when i'm free.

jay.lay
18-02-2011, 01:31 AM

Same swam rape opening, seriously finding it difficult to push away those girls that you don't want. same "10min sit and 1hour disappearance" act as mentioned by bro here.

think LiZhi is a gamble addict, she will go casino almost after every afternoon session.

bro, did u try xiaoqing?

yesyesbaby
18-02-2011, 07:20 AM

Bro, wat r the damages & services for tabao?
LiZhi do not even allow kissing at all and XueEr looks like a robot on action so how playable r they to u?
Perhaps u look like a big boss? lol.. :D

kpchin
18-02-2011, 09:45 AM

Bro, wat r the damages & services for tabao?
LiZhi do not even allow kissing at all and XueEr looks like a robot on action so how playable r they to u?
Perhaps u look like a big boss? lol.. :D

I think he's refering to Xiao Xue, not Xue Er as he mentioned slim XueEr/xiaoxue.

Keifer
18-02-2011, 09:56 AM

Same swam rape opening, seriously finding it difficult to push away those girls that you don't want.

Adopted a tactic recommended by a bro here to avoid getting swarmed of having to deal with girls you do not want. The making a call act or standing at the doorway, eyes looking everywhere but at the girl. Works well :)

arpeggi
18-02-2011, 11:33 AM
I think he's refering to Xiao Xue, not Xue Er as he mentioned slim XueEr/xiaoxue.

xiao xue? the one last time always wear boots one?

wah now she so open already ar.. :eek: :D

boss, when want bring me go visit again? 小弟 very long nv go liao.. :(

kpchin
18-02-2011, 12:25 PM
xiao xue? the one last time always wear boots one?

wah now she so open already ar.. :eek: :D

boss, when want bring me go visit again? 小弟 very long nv go liao.. :(

Not the one always wear boots lah, another skinny one.
Nowadays very hard to jio kakis. Tomorrow I'm free for hh, anyone going?

(",)
18-02-2011, 11:08 PM
wah lau...one post so many replies..

1 > i have not been to such place for a long time, no idea who xiao ping is.

2 > I only sat 2 girls. Lizhi and XueEr in BS. She told me she is Xue Er, after the tabao say xiao xue..so which is which??? i dont really care.
Yes she was wearing boots in BS. so i cannot confirm if she is the same girl you guys mentioned as i only go there once in a blue moon.

3 > As for her rate, i didn't ask her until we r in the room and she asked me why i didn't asked. i let her quote was $200. i didn't reply her, just say see how lor n we continued. (to me service is not about the girl doing all the work but how comfortable you are with the person) hate it when some girls say this cannot that cannot during the session. i like those who just go along with the flow n at the end of it, feel like the time is well spent with a fuck buddy (friend) rather than paying for commercial sex. unfortunately i did put $200 into her bag after the whole thing because i feel its worth the while. not spoiling market, you may nego on your own.

in the first place, i cannot even confirm if they will do it with anyone.

4 > I didn't write a FR because what i get may not be what you will get. it depend on how comfortable she is with you. So its subjective. i can only tell you they do do, depend on who is their customer.

5 > As for Lizhi, I don't about what other bro get here, but i can confirm Lizhi can kiss n french lah. n she seem to be going casino pretty often. those who gamble will surely lose one some days, maybe those are days where she will be tabao? i don't know.

6 > To me, both girls i had are playable in the room, as in you can auto roam, kiss, suck etc. Just respect and don't stick your finger in or strip their panty off.

7 > Thanks for the advise on how to reject the unwanted girls. they are all workable tactics however i was in the state, surrounded by 5 girls, one sitting on me with the others all hands and legs over and inside me.
In the end i just tell them off with $10 per head. The girls were very understanding after that and they can sit beside me not touching me and talk nicely. i know some bro will say i'm stupid because i shouldn't do that and or i can just pay another $10 more for her to sit with me. Bottom line is, i don't like girls i don't like to touch me. its more unbearable for me to touch the girls i don't like.

8 > Pls don't quote me as my encounter may not be what you will get. So nego with the girls on your own. i'm only providing information that these girls can play and do "Do" . How you get them or pay is up to yourself.

yesyesbaby
19-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Whether is it negative or positive feedback over here, we r creating free publicity for the chicks in BS yet they just raped us when we reach there and then left us alone singing songs with bros.. :cool:

Karma Karma
19-02-2011, 01:18 AM
That time bring out this gal call Xue. She look ok in the dark ktv room with cosmetics make up on her face. But when out in the open and never put on make up. her face look ugly so I was not able to continue to proceed, as one look at her bare face and I got no mood to proceed liao.

kingx3
19-02-2011, 06:15 AM
wah lau...one post so many replies..

1 > i have not been to such place for a long time, no idea who xiao ping is.

2 > I only sat 2 girls. Lizhi and XueEr in BS. She told me she is Xue Er, after the tabao say xiao xue..so which is which??? i dont really care.
Yes she was wearing boots in BS. so i cannot confirm if she is the same girl you guys mentioned as i only go there once in a blue moon.

3 > As for her rate, i didn't ask her until we r in the room and she asked me why i didn't asked. i let her quote was $200. i didn't reply her, just say see how lor n we continued. (to me service is not about the girl doing all the work but how comfortable you are with the person)

Bro, thanks for good info on BS gals, just upz your point for sharing too :)

CJTKS
19-02-2011, 11:14 AM
I'm going later. Hope can hv a fun HH. Will FR my experience and all the info abt the gals I sat wif. Tat's the least I can do to update the bros here and keep this thread interesting. I'll Be BACK !

CJTKS
19-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Adopted a tactic recommended by a bro here to avoid getting swarmed of having to deal with girls you do not want. The making a call act or standing at the doorway, eyes looking everywhere but at the girl. Works well :)
The gals told me they also chose customer. They tend to attack those `Mr Nice Guy/ MaMa Boy' looking guy. They say these ppl are shy and usually wont reject them.

Chromium
19-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Waiting for your FR, I like the place myself, but my friends prefer going peace center. Need some info like new chio gals to try to get my friends back there.

song_bo
19-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Bro i tried both san san, xiao bu dian and there's 2 xiao qian over there perhaps thats y u keep seeing xiao qian appear on tv.

one milf looking but wild and the other one got one of the nicest boobs in bs! Personally i prefer xiao bu dian there the other 3 :) only con was that her baby lotion spill on my t-shirt hehe you shd know what i mean :) nxt time u can ask her to introducce her sister can't recall her name but i think more pretty then san san.

I prefer xiao bu dian too but her service not v good but I find her cute. And her boobs are just like what you said nice... Ok. Point noted but duno when will I ever go thr again.

CJTKS
20-02-2011, 02:09 AM
I'm going later. Hope can hv a fun HH. Will FR my experience and all the info abt the gals I sat wif. Tat's the least I can do to update the bros here and keep this thread interesting. I'll Be BACK !

Reached @ 2pm but me & my friend were lucky as most of the gals (AKA commando) only storm in 1 by 1. The most was 2 commando vs 1 of us ! Perhaps, we were earlier than them, haa...:) I took 7 and most of them returned 3 to 4 times including the final round when they said:"宝贝,照顾一下." As usual, took the tips fast and `zoom off'. They were:
1)蝴蝶 - She told me she provide free HJ, just pay her $20 as tips. But when she left, she'll `forget' this free service.
2)小甜甜 - Cant recall much.
3)Xiao Qian - Cant recall much.
4)En En - Always in white tight v short dress & white G-String. Told me that she has 6 same white dress and always wear them to BS as uniform and love sexy white G-string with only a thin strap on her ass ! Hi-playability include showing breast, G-String etc but dun do HJ :(
5)Li Zhi: Told me that she was recently mistaken as Ru Yi who is still in China. Hi-playability include showing breast, kissing (unlike previously, cant play) etc. Like the feeling when she sat on my laps, facing & hugging me while resting her head on my shoulder. She said she felt tired wking here and will be leaving on 28 Feb and MIA very long ! Wanna stay there to avoid gng to our casino. Whoever her fans better see her fast before she fly off !
6)玫瑰: Rose tattoo on her right waist, Hi-playability include showing breast sit on laps etc & provide HJ @ $50 (incl tips).
7)甜蜜蜜:The only gal who sang and like 林俊杰,孙燕姿,许美静 (wow...support local talents).
My bro took a gal call ViVi. She has BIG eyes, chio and is a SYT ! Too bad I'm over budget else I'll ask her to sit with me too. Wanna sit LeLe but she is still in China :(

CJTKS
20-02-2011, 02:15 AM
The gals told me they also chose customer. They tend to attack those `Mr Nice Guy/ MaMa Boy' looking guy. They say these ppl are shy and usually wont reject them.
Just returned fr Sat HH and the gals told me they dun like Indian as they dun smell gd, Ang Mo as they thought highly of themselves but are stingy. Lastly, they also dun like ppl in long sleeves and pants as mostly are stingy and difficult to handle. They prefer casual attire guys. Wow...other races also come to BS !

owl888
20-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Reached @ 2pm but me & my friend were lucky as most of the gals (AKA commando) only storm in 1 by 1. The most was 2 commando vs 1 of us ! Perhaps, we were earlier than them, haa...:) I took 7 and most of them returned 3 to 4 times including the final round when they said:"宝贝,照顾一下." As usual, took the tips fast and `zoom off'. They were:
1)蝴蝶 - She told me she provide free HJ, just pay her $20 as tips. But when she left, she'll `forget' this free service.
4)En En - Always in white tight v short dress & white G-String. Told me that she has 6 same white dress and always wear them to BS as uniform and love sexy white G-string with only a thin strap on her ass ! Hi-playability include showing breast, G-String etc but dun do HJ :(
5)Li Zhi: Told me that she was recently mistaken as Ru Yi who is still in China. Hi-playability include showing breast, kissing (unlike previously, cant play) etc. Like the feeling when she sat on my laps, facing & hugging me while resting her head on my shoulder. She said she felt tired wking here and will be leaving on 28 Feb and MIA very long ! Wanna stay there to avoid gng to our casino. Whoever her fans better see her fast before she fly off !
6)玫瑰: Rose tattoo on her right waist, Hi-playability include showing breast sit on laps etc & provide HJ @ $50 (incl tips).
My bro took a gal call ViVi. She has BIG eyes, chio and is a SYT ! Too bad I'm over budget else I'll ask her to sit with me too. Wanna sit LeLe but she is still in China :(

Good FR. Upzz u!

canucksYVR
20-02-2011, 02:47 PM

very gd fr bro ! been looking for lele too. heard from one of her sisters she is in sg all this while but quit working in this scene for good. she found a bf or something....

CJTKS
20-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Thanks to Bro Owl888 & canucksYVR for your praise ! I'll continue to FR whenever I go to BS. Hopefully tat help :) Heard fr Lizhi tat her 4 BS sis will be leaving soon too. Hope got better new stock to replace.

Cloud9er
20-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Anyone bros here brought LiZhi out for bonking before?

Darius
21-02-2011, 05:27 AM
don't flame, stupid question but what is BS full name?

ktv playboy
21-02-2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks to Bro Owl888 & canucksYVR for your praise ! I'll continue to FR whenever I go to BS. Hopefully tat help :) Heard fr Lizhi tat her 4 BS sis will be leaving soon too. Hope got better new stock to replace.

There are about 7 gal leaving in abt 2 weeks time including 蝴蝶 etc...Not that they gang together but more of their visa end almost the same time.
I went on last friday HH and had a good time.
Girls will still butterfly but there are few got no place to go and maybe business wasn't too good and they return quite often.
蝴蝶 was "cheated" when she arrived last year.She told me she fell in love with this guy tt promissed to be her steady and take good care of her.She fell into this guy and even cheated money from her....hence she is rather caution now.She can provide HJ though,but not free men.
as for en en,the usually white uniform quite sian liao....even the G-string she had I can remember...there are 3 different design she had.She also told me she bought the same design in 2-3 pcs but I doubt so lor because I remember there is one of it had a torn at her but area,and when I return 2 day later she is wearing exactly the same one....
Shu qi--well,I will give her a miss.She talk a lot,act like can play wild,but that is the limit she will goes.
xiao qin--she is one of them I will be making a session with her.heard she is quite good on bed....
xiao fu--desperate for money and trying to hook a steady boyfriend...just show your pocket and she will be yours for awhile.
Hope this will help.

jay.lay
21-02-2011, 12:45 PM
There are about 7 gal leaving in abt 2 weeks time including 蝴蝶 etc...Not that they gang together but more of their visa end almost the same time.
I went on last friday HH and had a good time.
Girls will still butterfly but there are few got no place to go and maybe business wasn't too good and they return quite often.
蝴蝶 was "cheated" when she arrived last year.She told me she fell in love with this guy tt promissed to be her steady and take good care of her.She fell into this guy and even cheated money from her....hence she is rather caution now.She can provide HJ though,but not free men.
as for en en,the usually white uniform quite sian liao....even the G-string she had I can remember...there are 3 different design she had.She also told me she bought the same design in 2-3 pcs but I doubt so lor because I remember there is one of it had a torn at her but area,and when I return 2 day later she is wearing exactly the same one....
Shu qi--well,I will give her a miss.She talk a lot,act like can play wild,but that is the limit she will goes.
xiao qin--she is one of them I will be making a session with her.heard she is quite good on bed....
xiao fu--desperate for money and trying to hook a steady boyfriend...just show your pocket and she will be yours for awhile.
Hope this will help.

Bro, I'm interested in xiao qin too.
Is she the one who has tattoos at the waist front and back???
She looks classy with her hair tied up nowadays.
Can share your FR with her???
Thanks in adv.

ktv playboy
21-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Bro, I'm interested in xiao qin too.
Is she the one who has tattoos at the waist front and back???
She looks classy with her hair tied up nowadays.
Can share your FR with her???
Thanks in adv.

Yup!she's the one.Tattoos at waist!
Not very comfortable in sharing FR lei...
let me give a simple and summary type.We were actually heating up at BS already b4 she suggested heading to hotel 81 which i am more than happy.So when we check-in,we were already hugging,kissing,frenching at the door way upon door closed and locked!So you can imagined we tried to undress each other while moving towards the bed...I personally like this part,I love the way she undress me,very erotic...and I think she enjoy the way I insert my hand inside her G-string....and she wet though...the moment we are fully naked,I need to stop her from BJ me as I need to pee and take a shower.and we ended up shower each other...I like that too and didn't want to come out but she said she cant tahang....we din go straight to bed as she was drying herself with tower while staring infront of the mirror,at tt point,I cant help but to enter her doggy right infront the mirror.The rest I shgall leave bros to imagine.I will rate her 8/10 for FJ and 6.5/10 for BJ.(maybe she BJ too short...?I am not sure...)The entire feeling was meeting a hot girl at a pub and both enjoying a one night stand.That evening was one tire one for me as I slept like a baby that night.When we had our 2nd time,we did it slower but this was much better as it was like making love with a new girl friend...
Good luck bros.

jay.lay
21-02-2011, 01:16 PM
let me give a simple and summary type.We were actually heating up at BS already b4 she suggested heading to hotel 81 which i am more than happy.So when we check-in,we were already hugging,kissing,frenching at the door way upon door closed and locked!So you can imagined we tried to undress each other while moving towards the bed...I personally like this part,I love the way she undress me,very erotic...and I think she enjoy the way I insert my hand inside her G-string....and she wet though...the moment we are fully naked,I need to stop her from BJ me as I need to pee and take a shower.and we ended up shower each other...I like that too and didn't want to come out but she said she cant tahang....we din go straight to bed as she was drying herself with tower while staring infront of the mirror,at tt point,I cant help but to enter her doggy right infront the mirror.The rest I shgall leave bros to imagine.I will rate her 8/10 for FJ and 6.5/10 for BJ.(maybe she BJ too short...?I am not sure...)The entire feeling was meeting a hot girl at a pub and both enjoying a one night stand.That evening was one tire one for me as I slept like a baby that night.When we had our 2nd time,we did it slower but this was much better as it was like making love with a new girl friend...
Good luck bros.

Thanks for sharing bro.
What's the damage and did she allow you to do raw???:D

jay.lay
21-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Good luck bros.

Bro, just pm you. :)

sohrandy
21-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Hi

Just back from BS and sat with a gal call en-en. Tried to bring her to hotel but she says she is busy, maybe next time. anyone up her before?

ktv playboy
21-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Bro, just pm you. :)

Bro,just reply PM.

CJTKS
21-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Hi

Just back from BS and sat with a gal call en-en. Tried to bring her to hotel but she says she is busy, maybe next time. anyone up her before?
She dun even do HJ, I doubt she can be tabao.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-02-2011, 04:07 PM

Really :eek:

Maybe you sld bring her to go play tennis at yck..she may just give u a good time ;)

multy
21-02-2011, 04:19 PM

Hi bro!
Mind enlightening me by letting me know which 4 BS sis are those?

Draw
21-02-2011, 05:57 PM
don't flame, stupid question but what is BS full name?

I think BS is the full name, just the initials. Does not stand for anything.

arpeggi
21-02-2011, 06:23 PM

dont take it the hard way bro, but i personally know some friends who brought her out before. :)

always remember she doesn't do it to you doesn't mean she doesn't do it to others.

Erick
21-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Really :eek:

Maybe you sld bring her to go play tennis at yck..she may just give u a good time ;)

Hmmmmm, sounds like a hint ? :rolleyes:

hidrochronic
21-02-2011, 07:32 PM
dont take it the hard way bro, but i personally know some friends who brought her out before. :)

always remember she doesn't do it to you doesn't mean she doesn't do it to others.

wuah bro arpeggi..., u still active in this thread ar???Way to go man!!!:D

Cloud9er
21-02-2011, 09:02 PM

Hmmm... Anyone bonked LiZhi before? I wish I can write a FR about her before she goes back...

arpeggi
22-02-2011, 12:29 AM
wuah bro arpeggi..., u still active in this thread ar???Way to go man!!!:D

Nope, just that some names are still familiar.. after so long... :(

where are you bro? KL?

CJTKS
22-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Hi bro!
Mind enlightening me by letting me know which 4 BS sis are those?
Pai sei, I didn't ask who are those 4. As I think that `clearing stock' is common, hee...

Haiz...if only I'm Andy Lau, thing might hv chg, haa...

masterofsound
22-02-2011, 09:08 PM
has sansan come back? anyone seen her ard in bs?

yesyesbaby
22-02-2011, 09:19 PM

Yup.. She is back cos I saw her when I was there with my colleagues.

Xuer Er has gone back..

I took only Na Na but she was very conservative, a smoker, cannot kiss cannot touch inside her little sister..

Has anyone experienced her playability or tabao her b4?

Feel rather bored to have her as not playful and too conservative somemore is a smoker.

Perhaps she is trying to play hard to get.. :cool:

best123
23-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Li Zhi is indded finishing her work at BS end of this month....she ust sat with me today....still looking so good..

somefools
23-02-2011, 06:51 AM

Anyone tabao her lately?

hidrochronic
23-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Nope, just that some names are still familiar.. after so long... :(

where are you bro? KL?

yeah man, currently in Klang...i miss our BS days...:D

Gamer
23-02-2011, 04:42 PM
I heard since sometimes last year that the boss of BS opening new joint. Don't know true or not, anyone hear about it or know if BS Boss coming up new joint ?

Cloud9er
23-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Li Zhi is indded finishing her work at BS end of this month....she ust sat with me today....still looking so good..

Li Zhi my fav BS girl... I m gonna miss her...

RedHeadGeneral
23-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Went to BS yesterday with my frens, as I was a frequent customer there, most of the gal know me. So once I step in to the room, the gals will start to shout "老公", "宝贝“ etc just want to sit with me.

With obligation as I knew them, I let them sit. Total Gals I sat yesterday were 8 and they were SanSan, Nana, Lizi, Jenny, YingYing, FuQi, TianTian, XiaoTianTian.
Among the 8 of them, only FuQi and XiaoTiantian was new to me, I dun intend to take Xiaotiantian as she keep pester till i sianz~~ just let her sit... So to me, everytime go BS is taking back the old companion.

Is there a way to reject old companion, is not that they are not good in terms of service, infact, everyone one of them serve me very well, is just that i have no chance to try new gals as everytime new gal came in, I will be surrounded with gals, so they will just approach my frens....

Would like expert to advise me on how to reject old companion. I am sure this happen to most of the expert here... Thanks!

arpeggi
23-02-2011, 07:05 PM
yeah man, currently in Klang...i miss our BS days...:D

oh.. take care in Klang! Hope to see you back here soon! :)

yea, kinda miss our BS days as well, that was like more than a year ago? :(

Is there a way to reject old companion, is not that they are not good in terms of service, infact, everyone one of them serve me very well, is just that i have no chance to try new gals as everytime new gal came in, I will be surrounded with gals, so they will just approach my frens....

Would like expert to advise me on how to reject old companion. I am sure this happen to most of the expert here... Thanks!

Just say no? I think you care too much about how they feel towards you, thats why you keep sitting the old ones..

Just be firm and say no, they won't bite you or anything. :D

yesyesbaby
23-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Just say no? I think you care too much about how they feel towards you, thats why you keep sitting the old ones..

Just be firm and say no, they won't bite you or anything. :D

Yeah.. The key motto is "MUST BE FIRM & SAY NO!" else u will be the one suffering.. The most they will pull a long face (not professional) and leave.

Anyway, we are the paymaster and we are there to have fun so why should we pay to suffer, right? :D

RedHeadGeneral
23-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Thanks bro arpeggi and yesyesbaby for ur advise, all right, will keep to the motto as mentioned next time...

adiapes
24-02-2011, 02:49 AM
Hey, any bro kind enough to pm Xiao Qin HP..........my iphone off-line during upgrade.........thanks in advance.........

ktv playboy
24-02-2011, 10:21 AM

I am no expert,and I supposed there is no standard or so call proper method to apply.
What I did was to tell those old gals that I today cant sit them because I din bring enough $,and I wanna to sit a particular gals which i fancy....well,some understanding one will leave,some may insist to sit without inetrrupting me,some may pull long face...I just say no choice ladies,I don have enough $ for everyone.Yes,that will make me no face,I don care men.
Hope it helps.

Connect
24-02-2011, 10:28 AM
...I just say no choice ladies,I don have enough $ for everyone.Yes,that will make me no face,I don care men.
Hope it helps.

That's a good one to use. Normally I just keep on repeating not today want to try new girls. Just keep on repeating for 5-10 mins, can get quite tiring. Then they will leave me alone.

Nxt time will use the money no enough excuse. Thanks Bro :D

masterofsound
24-02-2011, 04:16 PM
heard tt sansan is back..anyone can pm me her num? looks lk her HP is not ON leh..maybe change num....anyone gt her new ctc? pls pm me..thx!

somefools
25-02-2011, 12:46 PM
heard tt sansan is back..anyone can pm me her num? looks lk her HP is not ON leh..maybe change num....anyone gt her new ctc? pls pm me..thx!

Yah man her number I have is not on. Wanna call her for good time.
Anyone?

makemecum
04-03-2011, 10:43 PM
san san...i know her so long yet to up ...:(
anyone been recently? wanna know en en around...the most service oriented....:D

owl888
05-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Went on Thur, saw a few new gals. Sat with 2 northeastern gals, boobs small but quite presentable. Claim to b around around a week only.

So frens, wanna try new stocks go BS now b4 they disappear. Btw, they only do HH.

jay.lay
05-03-2011, 01:30 AM
Went on Thur, saw a few new gals. Sat with 2 northeastern gals, boobs small but quite presentable. Claim to b around around a week only.

So frens, wanna try new stocks go BS now b4 they disappear. Btw, they only do HH.

Can share the gals' names???

owl888
05-03-2011, 05:19 PM
Can share the gals' names???

pm me, thx.

jay.lay
05-03-2011, 06:33 PM
pm me, thx.

Bro, u got mail. :)

kakatau
06-03-2011, 11:50 PM
Used to cheong BS 2 years back but now all kaki have quitted ....... anyone going to BS this week? Wish to join u guys......

Banana_leg
07-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Bros, can advise how much per small room during afternoon time, happy hour?3pax small room can right? Pls advise me the price! Thanks

multy
10-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Small room is 90+++ with 2 jugs of beer, and yes it is up to a maximum of 3 pax.

Rof|maoxz
10-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Small room is 90+++ with 2 jugs of beer, and yes it is up to a maximum of 3 pax.

Bro, dun be so humble leh, ppl tot u from mgmt. :D

Juz say that small room with 2 jugs give 110 bucks is enough. :p

Tdy no much gers leh. But NSH looks better with those curvy viets. :(

Palladium
10-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Tdy no much gers leh. But NSH looks better with those curvy viets. :(

Nice......tonight going NSH......I think....

multy
10-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Aiyo bro, he ask for room pricing during afternoon time mah, which is 90+++ right (I remembered wrongly)? Inclusive of tips for waitress (usually 10 bucks) then become 100+++ loh....
Ha ha, sounds like management meh?

yesyesbaby
10-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Aiyo bro, he ask for room pricing during afternoon time mah, which is 90+++ right (I remembered wrongly)? Inclusive of tips for waitress (usually 10 bucks) then become 100+++ loh....

What I understand small room & 2 jugs of beer is $100.50 (not inclusive of tips for waitress) for 2 person, if more than 2 person will have to top-up even more. Advisable to ask the waitress the charges the moment u step into the room for the actual amount of people. Do take note that the charges the waitress quote u not inclusive of her tips. :D

Rof|maoxz
10-03-2011, 07:56 PM

Okie lah, uncle old liao. Math fail.

Compensate u for that.

somefools
11-03-2011, 05:42 AM
who tabao anyone recentlY? :)

multy
11-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Okie lah, uncle old liao. Math fail.

Compensate u for that.

Thank you for the multiple upz bro ;) ! Appreciate it.

multy
11-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Anyway, is that any bro here who just went down BS this week?
Wanna check whether Ziyan is still there....

petzl
11-03-2011, 07:02 PM
bro multy, ziyan is still there. she's HOT!!! :)

chinaboy69
11-03-2011, 07:46 PM
went to bs a couple of weeks ago and saw this tall model look-alike girl walking ard. anyone knows her name and can she be da bao? :)

masterofsound
11-03-2011, 08:30 PM
any can update me on San San num??!

multy
11-03-2011, 08:42 PM
bro multy, ziyan is still there. she's HOT!!! :)

Hi bro,
Thank you for the info. Noted with thanks.

yesyesbaby
12-03-2011, 10:11 AM
any can update me on San San num??!

Bro, u hve up her b4 or going to up her? lol..

I went few days ago and got her no but didn't call nor up her, dunno whether the no she gave me was a working no. :D

PuNkDeViL
13-03-2011, 04:14 PM
was at BS on friday for a small room with a friend

The lady service staff very friendly,
and gave me advice on how to handle the carnage once I step into the room.

Upon order a 2 jugs of beer, 2-3 gals chiong in and immediately sits on my lap and beside me, one of them called Coco, she was very peristence despite i say no to her..about 10 mins later , I gave up and choose her.

After awhile, 2 new girls came in , named xiao yue who was a newcomer and yan zi. Xiao yue was wearing black colour dress and she was abit meaty with 34C , so any bro who prefer meaty can choose her, as she is quite nice to hug. After few times she came in, she pop in a question whether I want HJ , seeing her as a newcomer and after negotiating a price, I agreed and she continue to do her job. She told me she was a newcomer and was very inexperience in doing HJ, and indeed it was true ! she as very inexperience and I have to tell her the proper way to do it, and after doing it for 20mins .. finally my little bro unloaded and with a sense of satisfaction. Overall I rate Xiao Yue highly, as she is quite different from other girls who are more money-faced

Summary: Small room $120 for 2 x fruit plates, 2 x snack, 2 x jug of beer
Tips for gals $20-$30. Special $50. Waitress - $10.

comdigger
14-03-2011, 08:07 AM
My friend SMS me said BS n 情歌 is closing:eek:! Anyone can confirm this sadly news?:confused:

ktv playboy
14-03-2011, 11:33 AM
My friend SMS me said BS n 情歌 is closing:eek:! Anyone can confirm this sadly news?:confused:

Yup! Me too heard the same news.Rumours is flying around that the closing is petty soon too.I heard it from 2 gals,each working at BS & qing ge...

w0sHiKaKa
14-03-2011, 01:08 PM
ya QG is closing down after 12am tonight...BS will be closing down on 21 march..

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-03-2011, 01:34 PM
time to go coffeeshop & bio those 啤酒妹妹 instead :D

multy
14-03-2011, 01:49 PM
ya QG is closing down after 12am tonight...BS will be closing down on 21 march..

You sure about this bro? Heard about this rumor since quite sometime ago, but no verification. When I went down BS about 2 weeks again, I was told by one of the gals that BS is not gonna be shut down, but merely fined. So which is which? Where did you get the news from? :confused:

petzl
14-03-2011, 06:01 PM
bro multy, is ziyan available for take out?

arpeggi
14-03-2011, 06:38 PM
time to go coffeeshop & bio those 啤酒妹妹 instead :D

chiong ar!! let's go 1 last time before it close down! finale trip~ :D:p

chinaboy69
14-03-2011, 09:26 PM
let's go before it close down...who going this friday...wanna chiong together?

yesyesbaby
14-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Really closing down? Chun Bo?

If is true, shall we organise one finale cheoning to BS with all the Bros here? :D

best123
14-03-2011, 10:46 PM
1 less place to go to if BS really closes

somefools
14-03-2011, 11:14 PM
So much rumors of BS closing down before. i really hope its not true man!!

multy
15-03-2011, 12:20 AM
bro multy, is ziyan available for take out?

Well, I would gladly take her out if she is willing to....
But with no success so far....:o
Let me know if you manage to score.

w0sHiKaKa
15-03-2011, 04:00 AM
hmm the boss is my uncle..thats why i confirmed this rumour

jay.lay
15-03-2011, 08:31 AM
hmm the boss is my uncle..thats why i confirmed this rumour

Dude, ur uncle is boss of BS???...so what's his plan after BS closes...is he going to open another joint...must let the bros here know the new place if there's one ya :D

w0sHiKaKa
15-03-2011, 12:12 PM
ya he is one of the bosses...definitely going to open new joint but nt sure when...once the place n date is confirm den i will share :D

yesyesbaby
15-03-2011, 01:10 PM
ya he is one of the bosses...definitely going to open new joint but nt sure when...once the place n date is confirm den i will share :D

Why not have a mailing list then when opening new joint can invite us, Bros of BS there for more shiok experiences.. :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-03-2011, 04:58 PM

Let me know lorrr...:D

WOOHOO
15-03-2011, 05:48 PM
1 less place to go to if BS really closes

heeheehee you surely have new place de :p

final gathering wahhhhhhhhhh :)

somefools
15-03-2011, 06:58 PM
really sad man... BS .... closing. What will happen to all the girls??

Laxion
15-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Hope another ktv comes up in its place, not much fun ktvs in gl.

simon913
15-03-2011, 08:54 PM
LOL go GM loh

simon913
15-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Maybe its not a bad thing.Maybe more gals r willing to be tabao

makemecum
15-03-2011, 10:19 PM
sad....cos no mo wild place to cheong anymo:(
happy... cos pocket holes can be mended now...:D

jay.lay
15-03-2011, 10:54 PM
LOL go GM loh

Dude, just pm u :)

SleepyX
16-03-2011, 03:02 PM
They have SG can go also, but mostly milfs, not much syts.

petzl
16-03-2011, 05:49 PM
sigh. heard last day is this sunday. 21st will be closed already. so bros who wanna cheong, sunday is the last nite.

arpeggi
16-03-2011, 06:35 PM
final gathering wahhhhhhhhhh :)

you organise leh... :p :D

yesyesbaby
16-03-2011, 07:37 PM
you organise leh... :p :D

Sun the girls not off still working for the last day?

Dun wan later Bros many many but Gals few only.. lol..

DevilLite
17-03-2011, 08:31 AM
so sad... so it's confirmed closing this sun? anybody knows where the girls will be heading to?

somefools
17-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Yah where will they be allocated man?? Qing Ge also bite the dust. Now the ever famous BS. Sad.

SG?? but rooms so limited. Where else?

jay.lay
17-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Yah where will they be allocated man?? Qing Ge also bite the dust. Now the ever famous BS. Sad.

SG?? but rooms so limited. Where else?

So qing ge really close shop liao???

Ahjon86
17-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Hey Bros i heard BS is closing down this coming 21st is there any truth in it.

It would be a very sad day i kinda of love there a lot especially in the afternoon.

jay.lay
17-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Any bros been to BS the past few days? Is it packed big time due to the closing down soon?

mama88
17-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Damn sad... Wanna try also no chance liao... :(

yesyesbaby
17-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Hey Bros i heard BS is closing down this coming 21st is there any truth in it.

It would be a very sad day i kinda of love there a lot especially in the afternoon.

Just came back from BS and was also told confirm closing but not yet confirm whether Sun is last day of operation.

yesyesbaby
17-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Any bros been to BS the past few days? Is it packed big time due to the closing down soon?

Indeed more customers than previous due to news being spread closing soon.
The girls very busy looking for as many customers as they can to earn as much as possible so time spent with one customer very short.. :(

somefools
17-03-2011, 10:42 PM
I wanna cry liao...

giggz83
18-03-2011, 01:30 AM
yeah. last day is sunday night.

goodbye and thank you to my first "lup sup" ktv, have had many many fond memories. all the girls, the bonks, the happy times with friends .. oh well.

end of an era of lup sup ktv ..

thats life ... :)

Karma Karma
18-03-2011, 02:04 AM
yeah. last day is sunday night.

goodbye and thank you to my first "lup sup" ktv, have had many many fond memories. all the girls, the bonks, the happy times with friends .. oh well.

end of an era of lup sup ktv ..

thats life ... :)

End like MG, TH, PD, DG, etc, another one going into history.

mama88
18-03-2011, 08:25 AM
The girls mostly headed to another joint when this place close. But better not mention in case kena targeted again.

accurate FR
18-03-2011, 09:56 AM
girls usually don't dare work fri thur nights coz higher risk av raids..since closing, they think av won't catch, they work all sessions. some girls even start smoking in rms, since waitress don't bother already

Steadyman1
18-03-2011, 02:50 PM
What come will go. Enjoy those days left. ;)

Optimus_Prime
18-03-2011, 04:18 PM
sad to hear it is closing.

This was like a 2nd home for a good 2-3 yrs of my life. :o :o

ivor
18-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Wa sey, Optimus Prime talking from Retirement.. :P

Just like Transformer, the Geylang Scene keeps on tranforming or rather getting cleaner than before.
TH closed, viet pubs kena raid, soapy raid, FL catch etc...
even the Lorong 18 iconic SHELL petrol kisok also closed.

Sad, let's enjoy the last of the BEST.

kakaka
18-03-2011, 09:03 PM
I went one Wed and the place was pretty empty, the girls came in to ask for tip at 11....sad

accurate FR
18-03-2011, 10:24 PM
I went one Wed and the place was pretty empty, the girls came in to ask for tip at 11....sad

empty ?the wed u mean must be darm long ago..coz 2 days ago i went also wedd it was full house day till night ,nxt few days shd be even more crowded.

zu er really chilli padi of bs..many occasions beat up customers coz never pay tipss..what for got herself into trouble over these..occasionally such customers other girls also encounter,but they wont fight over it

jay.lay
18-03-2011, 10:42 PM
empty ?the wed u mean must be darm long ago..coz 2 days ago i went also wedd it was full house day till night ,nxt few days shd be even more crowded.

zu er really chilli padi of bs..many occasions beat up customers coz never pay tipss..what for got herself into trouble over these..occasionally such customers other girls also encounter,but they wont fight over it

bro, just pm u :)

owl888
19-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Juz came back from BS HH. Cfm closing....but the manager said temporary. Dunno when will open again.

2day break my record sat with 5 gals! :cool:

Really enjoy my last cheong at BS:)

Bye bye BS!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-03-2011, 09:56 AM
sad to hear it is closing.

This was like a 2nd home for a good 2-3 yrs of my life. :o :o

real sad for me too. my very 1st ktv too. :(

girlyaffair
19-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Hmm, so tomorrow 20th march is last day??

johnnyken
19-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Actually the legend of BS better, the legend will never come back, old one better. :eek:

binbin81
19-03-2011, 12:41 PM
indeed a bad news.....good ktv shall cont'd:D

jimteo73
19-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Sian 1/2. Thought of going next tues. Cannot find a place to replace the fun we get from bs :(

owl888
19-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Juz to add on from my Fri session. I find the gals r more pro-active as they also knw BS closing soon. As for tabao, most r quite keen but will b avail after BS close down as these few days is their last chance to make more $$$. As some bros said, most stay back for SH.

I saw some nice meimei (not seen them in HH) went up for SH while i was having my dinner at the kopi shop.

owl888
19-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Any bros organizing Sun HH?

XiBeiSong
19-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Any bros organizing Sun HH?

Count me in. Cheers.

AdGuy
19-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Count me in. Cheers.

Me too. Haha

jay.lay
19-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Is there SH for the finale tomorrow?

somefools
19-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Yep it would be the final!!

giggz83
19-03-2011, 10:49 PM
whats SH ? :confused:

Karma Karma
20-03-2011, 02:21 AM

They likely know the place is closing, so moved on to another place.

jetta1314
20-03-2011, 02:34 AM
Just went BS on Fri and the gals all saying last 3 days of operation and they indeed 'rushing' like mad for the $$$. Short company and hopping arounds all rooms. I've one gal that was running around >10 rooms at one time!!! That night the rooms were all fully booked too.....well, let's wait for the New BS to reopen again....

IlikeSYT
20-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Hi, I am new here, anyone going later? Wish to join, thanks

sexs
20-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Hope they dun close too long

And more girls too :D

Coulter
20-03-2011, 08:43 PM
So today should be last day, went up to the place with friends yesterday but fully booked. Will be watching out for the space, hope will have another ktv also.

somefools
20-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Its closed as of today.... So all the ang pai there?
Anyone seen San San?

accurate FR
21-03-2011, 01:09 AM
b4 sunday packed, full house, can't get rms. but sunday was quiet as usual (does not mean bs is last day, married men get excuse from wife to go down...) many empty rooms. night time worse. saw xiao yu, one of the prettiest there, went in evening, then left as no business. for you all info, she's going to zhong guo cheng in future. maybe its the next ''bs".. expected, if some of the girls go a place work, her friends will also follow...

night time, closed to midnight,most the girls quickly collected their tips and went to a large room and drink together with their jie mei.. funny, as I mentioned above, bs closed, but they still get to together in their future workplace.. its not like they won't see each other again?
saw Zu er eyes red, they must have missed other, and cried

gcloh
21-03-2011, 02:06 AM
Hopefully life again.

yesyesbaby
21-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Old Never Go, New Will Never Come.. :D

friedenmsg
21-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Oh dear, I missed this place. Have not been there in a long long time. I remember having blowjobs and occasionally getting fucks from the daring ones. Wonder will there be anymore of such places.

standy
21-03-2011, 04:03 PM
night time, closed to midnight,most the girls quickly collected their tips and went to a large room and drink together with their jie mei.. funny, as I mentioned above, bs closed, but they still get to together in their future workplace.. its not like they won't see each other again?
saw Zu er eyes red, they must have missed other, and cried

haha ... so drama ... they are so affectionate towards their jie mei, but take us men like dirt ..

yesyesbaby
21-03-2011, 06:28 PM
haha ... so drama ... they are so affectionate towards their jie mei, but take us men like dirt ..

we men are just their tools to earn more bucks so we should treat them as our playthings and never ever let any root of feelings for them being planted in our heart. :D

okietokie
21-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Dear Bros,

It's a pity that it is closing down! Have not been there for a month and there wasn't any info with regards!

It will be hard to find a place like this again!
Pardon me for asking, if any bros know any alternatives as good as this? Any idea what will be in place on this location?

Cheers!!!

johnnyken
21-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Bro,

How sad BS going to close. The legend will live on, bring back these legend before they close. I think the legend provide better service. Legend will live on!!!!!:D

johnnyken
21-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Anyway many legend have gone home and never to be returned. How sad........ :p Hope these legend will return soon :)

somefools
21-03-2011, 09:39 PM
It is not closing down.. But CLOSED down.

Wonder where all the girls will go work now??

accurate FR
22-03-2011, 01:09 AM

treat us like dirt? no what .they treat us like king just to earn that 20bucks from us ,suck our nipple as though there's no tomorrow,and give us superb service...of coz i know u mean our place in their hearts,that i agree,no place in their hearts unless we are darm handsome.

so there gone the girls. some of them we have 'conquered' (taobao) but some forever don't go hotel with customers eg dingdang, zu er..

screwprc
22-03-2011, 07:37 AM
A bit sad, a lot of fun memories for the past years....including queing hour for rooms in the olden days...

Life n fun will move on....juz different place n time again....

:p

owl888
22-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Heard NSH & some other KTVs dun welcome BS gals, is it true?

standy
22-03-2011, 04:38 PM
A bit sad, a lot of fun memories for the past years....including queing hour for rooms in the olden days...

Life n fun will move on....juz different place n time again....

:p

haha .. i done this before. that was madness back then. go there at 2pm, wait for waitress to open door to come down throw rubbish then we chiong up to Q for rooms. haha ... super crazy after PRC

mark76
22-03-2011, 08:29 PM
no worries BS closed ...still many joints..for playing kekeke

multy
22-03-2011, 11:30 PM
no worries BS closed ...still many joints..for playing kekeke

So which are the other joints that you would recommend then?

monster98
23-03-2011, 01:55 AM
It is not closing down.. But CLOSED down.

Wonder where all the girls will go work now??

Many of the bs and jg gals had gone to the "sister" KTV to work.....:D

Karma Karma
23-03-2011, 02:43 AM

Hi bro, I have pm you.

Schenker
23-03-2011, 01:10 PM

Can advice newbie where is this "sister ktv" har? :confused:

But last week b4 BS closure, went to one of their subsidiaries, some of the gers already in there, making this joint more funz. :D