PDA

View Full Version : Bs Ktv II

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Fatjumbo
16-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Haiz....y u all sooo 谦虚?? u all dunno if too 谦虚, then bcome 虚伪 meh??? All of u r King lah...dun pass here pass there like a hot potato....nothing to b ashamed of mah....King leh....how many pple can b called King....only u few laojiaos...:D

Wow finally out of mountain bro, after stay down for so long ah ??? When Kopi ??

I know yr joint very very far away liao.....:p

Fishcer
16-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Wow finally out of mountain bro, after stay down for so long ah ??? When Kopi ??

Lol...i still in mountain....just usg 千里传音 to relay my personal thoughts...:D

arpeggi
16-06-2009, 07:45 PM

His joint always not confirm 1.. :(

Wah.. kopi bo jio ar.. :p

anyhika
16-06-2009, 10:48 PM
This BS still so popular?

I miss TH kTV...

Fatjumbo
17-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Lol...i still in mountain....just usg 千里传音 to relay my personal thoughts...:D

Thought your mountain demolished down already !!! haha....:D

His joint always not confirm 1.. :(

Wah.. kopi bo jio ar.. :p

Got jio....but u not free leh. hee hee hee

rebeldevil
17-06-2009, 01:05 AM
Ler er from jiu zai gou?

ya bro, u nvr mention i also 4got liao coz frankly who cares where they came from. but they always mention 2 u coz they worry u 4gotten having sat em liao.

because of that kiko incident thats why she change.. :D

wow i didnt even know dat she changed name liao still called he anan, lol...bro dun remind us of dat ridiculous incident liao, but it was funny as hell while it lasted:p. tis gal 2 greedy 4 my liking, always asking 4 $10 more if u give $20, had kena her trying 2 snatch 1 more note fr me n also witnessed her doing d same 2 my kakis.

Harvest
18-06-2009, 09:41 AM
wow i didnt even know dat she changed name liao still called he anan, lol...bro dun remind us of dat ridiculous incident liao, but it was funny as hell while it lasted:p. tis gal 2 greedy 4 my liking, always asking 4 $10 more if u give $20, had kena her trying 2 snatch 1 more note fr me n also witnessed her doing d same 2 my kakis.

Really? She didn't try to bargain with me leh...

OnePointFive
18-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Oh i see bro. Wah, didn't know got so many Ye Zhi in BS... No worries bro, cheongsters' thinkings all very crooked one, it is very normal. Not crooked ones are not normal. Hahaha

So, bro Harvest. How did you get her to go TB. I have asked a few times and the answer is no, she got previous engagement. Chemistry (by my own assessment lah) in the room seems ok leh. This is making me crazy man. Maybe should just move on....:)

Harvest
18-06-2009, 02:05 PM
So, bro Harvest. How did you get her to go TB. I have asked a few times and the answer is no, she got previous engagement. Chemistry (by my own assessment lah) in the room seems ok leh. This is making me crazy man. Maybe should just move on....:)

Well, I just asked! No fancy words or pickup lines used. Nowadays, she's the proposer...and I just answer yes or no. bwahahah. But she did tell me that she is rather selective in who to go TB with. Perhaps it helped that we've had "strong bonding" since TH days. :p

Maybe u can give yourself another 3 more attempts, after that just move on lor. Cheers!

arpeggi
18-06-2009, 06:47 PM

Because you're too attractive to her eyes... :p

Which YZ are you talking about? I'm sure both of them do TB.. ;)

Remember. $$ makes the world go round. :D

Harvest
18-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Because you're too attractive to her eyes... :p

No lah, actually itz because I suan her how come everytime she butterfly only come back 2 hours later. So she paiseh dun dare to bargain with me! ;)

arpeggi
18-06-2009, 10:25 PM
No lah, actually itz because I suan her how come everytime she butterfly only come back 2 hours later. So she paiseh dun dare to bargain with me! ;)

This wouldn't normally work for me, sadly. :(
but you made it work so... salute. :D

n733
18-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Well, I just asked! No fancy words or pickup lines used. Nowadays, she's the proposer...and I just answer yes or no. bwahahah. But she did tell me that she is rather selective in who to go TB with. Perhaps it helped that we've had "strong bonding" since TH days. :p

Maybe u can give yourself another 3 more attempts, after that just move on lor. Cheers!

u refering ye zhi?from TH days?:confused:

Harvest
18-06-2009, 10:41 PM
This wouldn't normally work for me, sadly. :(
but you made it work so... salute. :D

What?? She dun give our KING of BS face??? How dare she 不知天高地厚! bwahahaha

u refering ye zhi?from TH days?:confused:

Yup. I know her for over 2 years when she first started off in TH... Ohh those sweet innocent looks then and now... hehe

OnePointFive
18-06-2009, 11:13 PM

OK. Sounds like good advice. Feels like I am standing on a baseball field. Three strikes and I am out.
Hmmm, she told me she just here in SINpore since Chinese New Year (this Ox yr). Oh well, just have to take their words with a huge heap of salt.

.........come to think of it, those 'previous engagement' she mention....that could be you....Bwahahahahaha.

Ganbai!

rebeldevil
18-06-2009, 11:57 PM

err...izzit becoz u're already tipping her $50?:eek: or u regularly tb her?;)

if not then it must b true....u're sibeh YANDAO!!:D

neway, must admit she's 1 of d most playable gal there, look n body wise also not bad lah...so these days if i sit her just tip her $30 2 avoid unsightly scene billing time.

mumu
19-06-2009, 12:01 AM
you guys still in bs these days? amazing... it's no small feat by itself lolz...
let's go this sat HH...we should rock this place further, in this trying times let's not let undue stress ever present itself in BS bosses mind hahahaha

arpegi...jiaaa you!!!! have you gotten your BS membership card yet? I heard it entitles you for 10% discount, not to mention free 1 girl for every 5 girls you sat with.

you slimy bamboo pole bastard!!! hahahahahaha

ciao

Fatjumbo
19-06-2009, 08:59 AM
you guys still in bs these days? amazing... it's no small feat by itself lolz...
let's go this sat HH...we should rock this place further, in this trying times let's not let undue stress ever present itself in BS bosses mind hahahaha

arpegi...jiaaa you!!!! have you gotten your BS membership card yet? I heard it entitles you for 10% discount, not to mention free 1 girl for every 5 girls you sat with.

ciao

So long never cheong liao....wow lao.....when did Bs come out with membership card gimmick ?? Platinum card is it ??......must cheong go apply liao.

Bro Arpeggi ......apply liao don forget me hor ?? :p

zeusleo
19-06-2009, 09:25 AM
any bro can advice wad is the rate for a medium room and ard 5 jug of beer at night? Thanks

WOOHOO
19-06-2009, 10:28 AM
any bro can advice wad is the rate for a medium room and ard 5 jug of beer at night? Thanks

25+or 26+ forget liao

Harvest
19-06-2009, 10:32 AM
OK. Sounds like good advice. Feels like I am standing on a baseball field. Three strikes and I am out.
Hmmm, she told me she just here in SINpore since Chinese New Year (this Ox yr). Oh well, just have to take their words with a huge heap of salt.

.........come to think of it, those 'previous engagement' she mention....that could be you....Bwahahahahaha.

Ganbai!

No lah bro, I also hardly "engaged" her nowadays liao. Or like what our KING of BS had advised, you might like to negotiate on the pricing for a better luck next time... hehehe

err...izzit becoz u're already tipping her $50?:eek: or u regularly tb her?;)

if not then it must b true....u're sibeh YANDAO!!:D

neway, must admit she's 1 of d most playable gal there, look n body wise also not bad lah...so these days if i sit her just tip her $30 2 avoid unsightly scene billing time.

No bro, I'm just a dirty old man who only tipped her the standard $20 rate and that day was the very 1st time I've met her.... I told her she really looks like my colleague whom I had a crush on, and she said thatz what all her other customers said too...look like their colleague, sister, cousin, neighbour etc. Bwahahaha. So next time I see her must crack my head and use a different pickup line liao. :o

Steadyman1
19-06-2009, 12:24 PM
So long never cheong liao....wow lao.....when did Bs come out with membership card gimmick ?? Platinum card is it ??......must cheong go apply liao.

Still need membership card for you guys meh?? :D

arpeggi
19-06-2009, 07:59 PM
What?? She dun give our KING of BS face??? How dare she 不知天高地厚! bwahahaha

I never try that tactic on her before.. :p

arpeggi
19-06-2009, 08:00 PM

ciao

LMAO. free 1 girl for every 5 girls! Sure, if thats the case.. :D

I think you surely apply first one loh.. because you're stuck there with somebody.. :p hehe

GZDesire
19-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Went BS
gals a lot

miko, chio bu
Li Li pretty face
xin er another pretty face
yuan yuan, pretty face, well proportion. g-string:D
but a bit restrained, loose quite some previous fun factor...

no yezi, no Da S no mao mao...

Fatjumbo
20-06-2009, 08:06 AM
I think you surely apply first one loh.. because you're stuck there with somebody.. :p hehe

Haha...u mean the pretty Bs waitress ?? haha .....yesterday she saw me, smiley leh. So sweet !!:D

If they have this scheme, let's go apply together ok bro.

arpeggi
20-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Haha...u mean the pretty Bs waitress ?? haha .....yesterday she saw me, smiley leh. So sweet !!:D

If they have this scheme, let's go apply together ok bro.

Wah seh, bs waitress sia.. :D
I never say out you ownself say out.. :p

Fatjumbo
20-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Wah seh, bs waitress sia.. :D
I never say out you ownself say out.. :p

Wah hahahaha.......who will believe right ?? I small fly only.

You guys are the Kings. hee hee hee:D Have a great time later...enjoy on my behalf.

alwayseatout
20-06-2009, 02:12 PM

Got membership card liao ah? Count me in lei! :D

WOOHOO
20-06-2009, 02:24 PM
wahahahaha talk about membership card all the KINGS come out liao :p

Fatjumbo
20-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Got membership card liao ah? Count me in lei! :D

Wow finally the real King appear liao..... Salute Salute !!!

Nice catch up yesterday. :D

Good question .... fit for the Kings of Bs. Me small fly.....no name so need to try to apply for Bs platinum card. Might not get approved...hahaha

alwayseatout
20-06-2009, 03:42 PM

Nice catch up yesterday. :D

Wa lau! U dun sabo me la! Me go once every 6mths called king, then those go every week called? King of Kings? :eek:

shi_tian_di
20-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Went BS
gals a lot

miko, chio bu
Li Li pretty face
xin er another pretty face
yuan yuan, pretty face, well proportion. g-string:D
but a bit restrained, loose quite some previous fun factor...

no yezi, no Da S no mao mao...

Hi bro, have you try ask whether yuan yuan cab be tabao ? sat with her 2 times ask both times oso kana reject

GZDesire
20-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Hi bro, have you try ask whether yuan yuan cab be tabao ? sat with her 2 times ask both times oso kana reject

she seem like hint no go even w/o asking:)
she say seldom work nowaday
to me, thats a sign of having a steady boyboy huh:D

Wa lau! U dun sabo me la! Me go once every 6mths called king, then those go every week called? King of Kings? :eek:

King Kong?:D

Harvest
20-06-2009, 11:27 PM
wahahahaha talk about membership card all the KINGS come out liao :p

So u are the next on the queue?? Hehehe

n733
21-06-2009, 01:57 AM

lol........... King Kong!!!!!!!:D thats a good 1!:D

arpeggi
21-06-2009, 02:44 AM

Yuan Yuan surely can tabao one lah.. :rolleyes:

Just offer her the right amount of money.. :D

n733
21-06-2009, 02:50 AM

wahhhh.....nowaday u very rich hor......everything also right amt of money......:p

arpeggi
21-06-2009, 03:16 AM
wahhhh.....nowaday u very rich hor......everything also right amt of money......:p

Officially bankrupt until 10th next month. :p

EDIT: i mean 1st July. :D

GZDesire
21-06-2009, 10:06 AM

So Bro Arpeggi, wat is the rite amt of money:D

WOOHOO
21-06-2009, 10:15 AM

no la mt membership card expire few yearsago liao this new card is lifetime membership no expiry de :p

shi_tian_di
21-06-2009, 10:37 AM

Hi Bro arpeggi,

Meaning that you have tabao her before lah.. SO what the is the right amount ? I very interested in her leh, but do not want to over pay for her service..

WOOHOO
21-06-2009, 10:52 AM
wah everyone so crazy about yuan yuan ah lolx hahaha you all kanna "yuan yuan" flu issit

WOOHOO
21-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Hi Bro arpeggi,

Meaning that you have tabao her before lah.. SO what the is the right amount ? I very interested in her leh, but do not want to over pay for her service..

the price he pay may not be the price you pay he is special super VIP card holder wahahahahaha:p

arpeggi
21-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Hi Bro arpeggi,

Never tabao her before but some of my friends apparently have a great time with her in the toilet below BS before.. :D

So Bro Arpeggi, wat is the rite amt of money:D

My friend offered 100. Seems like she agreed.

the price he pay may not be the price you pay he is special super VIP card holder wahahahahaha:p

The price I pay surely more expensive than normal people because they all want cheat my money.. :p

WOOHOO
21-06-2009, 11:31 AM
My friend offered 100. Seems like she agreed.

The price I pay surely more expensive than normal people because they all want cheat my money.. :p

ur frd handsome ma wahahahha they wanna cheat you??:confused: not you cheat them meh?? wahahahahahhaha

sometimes i really clap hand to some chiongsters downstairs toilet alo can wah piang just 5 mins walk got place liao also dun want kekekekeke:p

arpeggi
21-06-2009, 11:50 AM
ur frd handsome ma wahahahha they wanna cheat you??:confused: not you cheat them meh?? wahahahahahhaha

sometimes i really clap hand to some chiongsters downstairs toilet alo can wah piang just 5 mins walk got place liao also dun want kekekekeke:p

They want to budget mah.. and the thrill of being in public.. :p

WOOHOO
21-06-2009, 11:52 AM
They want to budget mah.. and the thrill of being in public.. :p

but the smell OMG:eek: wahahahhaha

arpeggi
21-06-2009, 12:39 PM
but the smell OMG:eek: wahahahhaha

wahaha, and the cleanliness as well.. :D

OnePointFive
21-06-2009, 12:49 PM

Wau lau eh, Bro Harvest. Why you go and do that for? Now I look at 'you', I get a raging stiffy, man. Ghahahahahaha.......Joking lah. :D

WOOHOO
21-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Wau lau eh, Bro Harvest. Why you go and do that for? Now I look at 'you', I get a raging stiffy, man. Ghahahahahaha.......Joking lah. :D

:eek: you look at him you steam??? kekekekeke

WOOHOO
21-06-2009, 01:00 PM
wahaha, and the cleanliness as well.. :D

ya lor just spend a little more nia

hidrochronic
21-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Officially bankrupt until 10th next month. :p

EDIT: i mean 1st July. :D

Cheers bro..., u are not ALONE!!!!!:D

arpeggi
21-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Cheers bro..., u are not ALONE!!!!!:D

Let's atone together until we strike 4D.. :D

by the way, your yuan yuan is back, but I think you'd have realize it by now.

OnePointFive
21-06-2009, 01:18 PM
:eek: you look at him you steam??? kekekekeke

I look at him, I dont steam, I look at his avatar, I steam steam......get it?
Ghahahahahaha....

WOOHOO
21-06-2009, 01:51 PM
I look at him, I dont steam, I look at his avatar, I steam steam......get it?
Ghahahahahaha....

like that also can

Harvest
21-06-2009, 04:34 PM
no la mt membership card expire few yearsago liao this new card is lifetime membership no expiry de :p

Your membership expired already so must renew with a non-expire one mah. ;)

I did that to tempt u... bwahahaha

hidrochronic
21-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Let's atone together until we strike 4D.. :D

by the way, your yuan yuan is back, but I think you'd have realize it by now.

huh? my yuan yuan....?Li Ou Sa La Bo..? btw, bro harvest..., ur avatar that picture very familiar leh....!!!!

OnePointFive
21-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Your membership expired already so must renew with a non-expire one mah. ;)

I did that to tempt u... bwahahaha

Tempt me to do what? Bl**dy Hell.......Ghahahahahahahahaha :)
I will see lah. Wish me luck.

Please please revert to the 'cat-face' avatar lah. I BTH liao.......
btw, wat price you quote, need the guage.

arpeggi
21-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Your membership expired already so must renew with a non-expire one mah. ;)/QUOTE]

Your avatar.. :D :D

[QUOTE=hidrochronic;3851679]huh? my yuan yuan....?Li Ou Sa La Bo..? btw, bro harvest..., ur avatar that picture very familiar leh....!!!!

You duno who meh.. I think you see the face you will remember liao..

sgshs11
21-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Is a long never go there. I and my "officer" wish to know, what's the later update!!!:)

hidrochronic
21-06-2009, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=Harvest;3851670]Your membership expired already so must renew with a non-expire one mah. ;)/QUOTE]

You duno who meh.. I think you see the face you will remember liao..

i know which one, she tio ban for a while mah.....

arpeggi
21-06-2009, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=arpeggi;3851920]

You always sit so many girls.. should ban more.. :D

sgshs11
21-06-2009, 10:06 PM
A long time nvr be there, anyone can tell me wat's the later update.:)

hidrochronic
21-06-2009, 10:21 PM
[QUOTE=hidrochronic;3852325]

You always sit so many girls.. should ban more.. :D

I'm a changed man..!!! Next time we go again, i will only sit 3......:D

Harvest
21-06-2009, 10:21 PM
huh? my yuan yuan....?Li Ou Sa La Bo..? btw, bro harvest..., ur avatar that picture very familiar leh....!!!!

Familiar meh? *Act blur* My office new secretary u seen before meh?? Hehehe

Tempt me to do what? Bl**dy Hell.......Ghahahahahahahahaha :)
I will see lah. Wish me luck.

Please please revert to the 'cat-face' avatar lah. I BTH liao.......
btw, wat price you quote, need the guage.

Tempt you to do what a man needs to do... bwahahaha. You BTH liao? Can always PCC mah... As for the pricing, it is safe for you to quote market rate of $100 to kick-start the negotiation. Good luck, bro!!

My previous 猫脸 avatar is getting stale and boring after 5 years, so now has to evolve to a 美人脸 mah... Hahaha

arpeggi
21-06-2009, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=arpeggi;3852387]

I'm a changed man..!!! Next time we go again, i will only sit 3......:D

lol.. zhun bo.. later end up 13 again.. unlucky number leh.. :p

My previous 猫脸 avatar is getting stale and boring after 5 years, so now has to evolve to a 美人脸 mah... Hahaha

hahah, I need an avatar too then, who can i put? :p

OnePointFive
21-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Tempt you to do what a man needs to do... bwahahaha. You BTH liao? Can always PCC mah... As for the pricing, it is safe for you to quote market rate of $100 to kick-start the negotiation. Good luck, bro!!

Okey. And if I get lucky, should I post a FR. Or maybe too dangerous wait kena zapped by others....I am too young and tender to be zapped.....:)

Anyway, I am going for a 1-strike-and-I-am-out. 1 more rejection, I moved on liao lah. Haiz, at least I will have ur avatar to PCC to.....hehe. No offence.

Thanks bro.

shi_tian_di
21-06-2009, 11:12 PM
[QUOTE=arpeggi;3850858]Never tabao her before but some of my friends apparently have a great time with her in the toilet below BS before.. :D

Bro arpeggi,

wow that sound real interesting. Any other bro try before ?? Surely must try when I there next week.

Harvest
21-06-2009, 11:18 PM
hahah, I need an avatar too then, who can i put? :p

This avatar is befitting for the King of BS...

http://whisperingroseradio.com/king_crown-4674.gif

Okey. And if I get lucky, should I post a FR. Or maybe too dangerous wait kena zapped by others....I am too young and tender to be zapped.....:)

Anyway, I am going for a 1-strike-and-I-am-out. 1 more rejection, I moved on liao lah. Haiz, at least I will have ur avatar to PCC to.....hehe. No offence.

Thanks bro.

Go ahead and post FR... dun worry about getting zapped. If anyone dare zap u I will up u! bwahahaha Anyway, if she is still so stubborn than move on lor... there are still many trees in the forest for you to choose from. :)

shi_tian_di
21-06-2009, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=arpeggi;3851920]

Like tat you also know. she must be your girl lah.. Or is used to be your girl ? Can bro pls let me know as I very interested in this girl but if she is already somebody girl then no point for me to continue going after. Might as well change target rather the waste time..

Hit-N-Run
21-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Seem like this Yuan Yuan is quite popular at BS.

Anyway sat with her today during HH. She told me last week never work because she scold customer and was ban one week.

Don't know how truth is that. Or is she caught with her panty down. Haha.

Any bros out there know what happen and why she was ban ? Just curious.

Anyway feel she can be tabao as she said can call her after her working hours but never because need to report CO tonite.

Any bro try her before and most important what her rate, don't want to over pay her.

Schenker
22-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Hello BS_Experts... Has this slutty-looking Zu Er left Sg, or work somewhere else? Her last contactable Hp 94**7490 seems not in use le.

hidrochronic
22-06-2009, 11:05 AM
[QUOTE=hidrochronic;3852325]

Like tat you also know. she must be your girl lah.. Or is used to be your girl ? Can bro pls let me know as I very interested in this girl but if she is already somebody girl then no point for me to continue going after. Might as well change target rather the waste time..

Seriously..., i dont know her that well, except sat with her a few times..., as for her being banned, i heard it from the other girls..., as for her private life, i really cant offer much help......:cool:

Schenker
22-06-2009, 11:06 AM

This Yuan Yuan from Beijing? NTTL (Neh Tua Tua Liap) and meaty size?

hidrochronic
22-06-2009, 11:08 AM

Anyway sat with her today during HH. She told me last week never work because she scold customer and was ban one week.

Don't know how truth is that. Or is she caught with her panty down. Haha.

Any bros out there know what happen and why she was ban ? Just curious.

Anyway feel she can be tabao as she said can call her after her working hours but never because need to report CO tonite.

Any bro try her before and most important what her rate, don't want to over pay her.

Yeah, i heard the same thing too.....

CheeBye Licker
22-06-2009, 11:28 AM
got such things one ah ??

Then all those pushy pushy auntie lao gor can "ban" them or not !?!!?! :rolleyes:

WOOHOO
22-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Hello BS_Experts... Has this slutty-looking Zu Er left Sg, or work somewhere else? Her last contactable Hp 94**7490 seems not in use le.

wah you appear liao ah lolx kekekeke :p me no expert but i have not seen her for about a mth

thats the yuan yuan i know too dunno they talking about the same one anot seen her many times but never sit with her not my taste haha

Yeah, i heard the same thing too.....

maybe she too commando liao ah wahahahaha

Schenker
22-06-2009, 12:19 PM
wah you appear liao ah lolx kekekeke :p me no expert but i have not seen her for about a mth

thats the yuan yuan i know too dunno they talking about the same one anot seen her many times but never sit with her not my taste haha

maybe she too commando liao ah wahahahaha

Have not been there since CNY 09, you still active in BS? Must find out more b4 pop by mah. :p

Heard the bill has increased by 20%... dun know worth gg boh.:rolleyes:

mebirdie
22-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Have not been there since CNY 09, you still active in BS? Must find out more b4 pop by mah. :p

You always fly areoplane. Now fly airbus. So whether worth going or not :rolleyes:

WOOHOO
22-06-2009, 12:51 PM

not so active just pop in once in a while cause frds like to go there ya more ex liao jugs are cheaper elsewhere

Schenker
22-06-2009, 12:57 PM
You always fly areoplane. Now fly airbus. So whether worth going or not :rolleyes:

Airbus (A320) keep dropping... prefer Boeing... ;)

hidrochronic
22-06-2009, 01:18 PM

I'm not sure if we talking about the same girl, coz i remember she from shenyang......a little ba chai, as for the neh..., ok lah, maybe B cupper....:D

alwayseatout
22-06-2009, 02:08 PM

LOL, good one!

n733
22-06-2009, 02:38 PM
any 1 know this gal jin er?:confused:

shi_tian_di
22-06-2009, 06:31 PM
So there are 2 Yuan Yuan in BS. Any bros here can advise the one that can provide service in the toilet below BS is which one. From Beijing or Shenyang ?

Fatjumbo
22-06-2009, 06:42 PM

Hahaha...u refering to ??? Catch up again this week ?? :p

Fatjumbo
22-06-2009, 06:48 PM

Ex Th gal lah reasonable look.....Neh Neh ... quite Big and soft !!! :p One of my Kakis sit her last friday. I was drooling man when I see him enjoying teh neh neh !!!! :D:D

Steadyman1
22-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Got membership card liao ah? Count me in lei!

You over qualified. Where got need card one. Show face can liao... :p

Good question .... fit for the Kings of Bs. Me small fly.....no name so need to try to apply for Bs platinum card. Might not get approved...hahaha

King no King, no need to say one... Once in there, treatment totally different liao loh... "small glass only for hard liquor only..."

Wow so big size still said small fly... hahahaha
TPK where got used card to foot the bill one, used CASH one... hahahahaha. unless modernize liao...;)

No problem... you can name them as small king, medium king, Large king... if not enough, XL King, XXL king...etc. Still not enough, there are princes around. Aaa... there is a different between King and Prince hor..... hahahahahahahaha :D

n733
22-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Ex Th gal lah reasonable look.....Neh Neh ... quite Big and soft !!! :p One of my Kakis sit her last friday. I was drooling man when I see him enjoying teh neh neh !!!! :D:D

lol.....got tabo?:D

Steadyman1
22-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Catch up again this week ?? :p

Lao liao, can not run fast enough to catch up....:(

OnePointFive
22-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Go ahead and post FR... dun worry about getting zapped. If anyone dare zap u I will up u! bwahahaha Anyway, if she is still so stubborn than move on lor... there are still many trees in the forest for you to choose from. :)

I swear I had 15 misery points yesterday. Now it's 3 pt less. Does that mean someone already zapped me as a warning. Ghahahahaha.

I just mention a possible FR and this happen. It's like paying the full 8 bucks to watch a Transformer akan-datang trailer...:)

Talk about self-fulfilling prophercy.

arpeggi
22-06-2009, 07:09 PM

Jin Er not bad leh, her boobs soft soft 1.. :D :p

And yes, she can be tabao, but i never tabao before lah... :D

GZDesire
22-06-2009, 07:39 PM

jin er or xin er...
xin er keep saying she veli the pretty n & if bro dun sit its their loss;)

Fatjumbo
22-06-2009, 08:29 PM
TPK where got used card to foot the bill one, used CASH one... hahahahaha. unless modernize liao...;)

Bro, u see me very the up up leh. Thanks but TPK....poor man so must always draw cash 1st b4 cheong. If not got to wash cups and glasses for Bs liao :p

Can lah, IPPT clear liao sure can run fast enough. U no need run..I pick u up guarantee.

Never try yet..... !!! hahaha. later TPK kanna slaughter and dump in Bs handicapped toilet.

arpeggi
22-06-2009, 08:46 PM

Oh ya, It's Xin Er. not Jin Er. ;)

arpeggi
22-06-2009, 08:50 PM

Oh ya, her stomach is.. let's just say its not that presentable.. but the rest is all great. :D

Harvest
22-06-2009, 11:25 PM
I swear I had 15 misery points yesterday. Now it's 3 pt less. Does that mean someone already zapped me as a warning. Ghahahahaha.

I just mention a possible FR and this happen. It's like paying the full 8 bucks to watch a Transformer akan-datang trailer...:)

You can check under user CP if your pts are indeed being deducted. Anyway since u have been zapped (I presumed) then might as well u do your best to post a FR to make the zapping worth lor! bwahahaha

On a more serious note, this girl has got a ferocious appetite for sex. Old man like me can't keep up with her liao. If u can have a chance to up her, I'm sure u wouldn't be disappointed... hehehe

Fatjumbo
23-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Oh ya, her stomach is.. let's just say its not that presentable.. but the rest is all great. :D

Wow u steady man !!! Makan her liao ah ?? :D Got suck her juicy boobs or not..... ???

arpeggi
23-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Wow u steady man !!! Makan her liao ah ?? :D Got suck her juicy boobs or not..... ???

Haven't makan her yet.. :p
Just sat her before on several occasions.. :D

On the other hand, hope you had fun at NSH now.. :)

CelestialBeing
23-06-2009, 10:21 PM

Dont worry man, i've experienced worse, got 20 over points got deducted to pathetic 9 points overnight :(

Rebel1111
24-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Was queing up at BS last Sat. afternoon and had some small talk with some bros. Luckily we managed to get a room, at least not to disappoint some of my friends who came the first time to experience the KTV.

Had 4 girls. 2 rather pretty ones I remembered as xi er and rongX2.

One dammed playful one, she does not mind if I position her in any way. Comes with big round pink nips, but not so pretty so I did not ask for her name. My friends got so excited that they asked for her name, and tel no when I left the room to make a call.

Also saw 1 bro leaving in his nissan in the middle of the session. Can PM me to share more vital info.

Overall, not too bad, but I hate those ugly ones who came and lick all over my face.

Cheers:D

Fatjumbo
24-06-2009, 12:56 AM
Haven't makan her yet.. :p
Just sat her before on several occasions.. :D

On the other hand, hope you had fun at NSH now.. :)

Wow shiok shiok ah you next time u sit her I must be there to enjoy the view liao.... me where got have fun @ NSH??? Kanna stuck at home leh...watching Ch 8. Bs tomorrow ??

:p

hunterhi
24-06-2009, 01:21 AM
Hi, long time did not choeng BS as got one of my friend ICT so he ask in the morning to go for HH, so he book BS at 2pm so once u go into the room there will be PRC all over u so hard to choose but all ur luck, saw some not bad, not like the good old time anymore but izzt ok at least still got Ne Ne to press, good luck in ur hunt Bro... :-)

Harvest
24-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Overall, not too bad, but I hate those ugly ones who came and lick all over my face.

Cheers:D

Wear face mask next time... :rolleyes:

epsilon
24-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Hi, long time did not choeng BS as got one of my friend ICT so he ask in the morning to go for HH, so he book BS at 2pm so once u go into the room there will be PRC all over u so hard to choose but all ur luck, saw some not bad, not like the good old time anymore but izzt ok at least still got Ne Ne to press, good luck in ur hunt Bro... :-)

ne ne still can be press....

arpeggi
24-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Wow shiok shiok ah you next time u sit her I must be there to enjoy the view liao.... me where got have fun @ NSH??? Kanna stuck at home leh...watching Ch 8. Bs tomorrow ??

hahaha, i was just joking. :p

alwayseatout
24-06-2009, 04:48 PM
You over qualified. Where got need card one. Show face can liao... :p

King no King, no need to say one... Once in there, treatment totally different liao loh... "small glass only for hard liquor only..."

Small fly drink small glass ma.. Aiyo this theory so simple. Or mayb they know my bird small??!! :eek:

Dun u know all TPKs r v rich? Scarly he bring out BS cash vouchers, all of us peng san! Then u know wats the term called CASH IS KING! :D

alwayseatout
24-06-2009, 04:49 PM

I muz salute u liao! BS muz be ur 1st home! :p

Fatjumbo
24-06-2009, 07:20 PM
I muz salute u liao! BS muz be ur 1st home! :p

Wow...hahaha...I got many many homes. :p Want to share one together bor ??? I proposed so many times liao. :D

hunterhi
25-06-2009, 02:39 AM
ya, Fingering very hard as my friend try to Finger but got ROAD-BLOCK so LL :( but not like good old time anymore..... so stree up down up down so many time n cannot fire off the round so HOT man..... :o

ne ne still can be press....

OnePointFive
25-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Dont worry man, i've experienced worse, got 20 over points got deducted to pathetic 9 points overnight :(

So what was your 'crime' that costed you these 11 points?

BTW, Gundam 00 fan?

OnePointFive
25-06-2009, 09:34 AM
ya, Fingering very hard as my friend try to Finger but got ROAD-BLOCK so LL :( but not like good old time anymore..... so stree up down up down so many time n cannot fire off the round so HOT man..... :o

So, which kind of ROAD-BLOCK did you encountered?
a) The squeezing thighs;
b) The blocking hands;
c) The sanitary pad wedged between the p*ssy and the string of the g-whatelse;
d) The classis plea of "不要,那里好脏" (Don't, down there is very dirty), done with emotion: as if your health is really high on her list of priorities;
e) All of the above, but not exactly in the same sequence?

ANSWER:___________ (2 pts)

arpeggi
25-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Anybody have Zi Yan's number? (Small one, not big 1) ;)

Lost her number when transferring contact to a new phone.. :(

Kindly PM me, thanks.

epsilon
25-06-2009, 11:41 AM

some of the gals dont like fingering in the room is because the sofa is dirty...maybe it is an excuse...

hunterhi
25-06-2009, 08:05 PM
LOL, u have all the answer, just not A :D but press Ne Ne also not bad la... i still got one offer of HJ in the room but just for $50 include tip for her i said dun want as i will rather go fo FJ... ;)

So, which kind of ROAD-BLOCK did you encountered?
a) The squeezing thighs;
b) The blocking hands;
c) The sanitary pad wedged between the p*ssy and the string of the g-whatelse;
d) The classis plea of "不要,那里好脏" (Don't, down there is very dirty), done with emotion: as if your health is really high on her list of priorities;
e) All of the above, but not exactly in the same sequence?

ANSWER:___________ (2 pts)

alwayseatout
25-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Wow...hahaha...I got many many homes. :p Want to share one together bor ??? I proposed so many times liao. :D

U TPK can afford to hv one all by urself la. Me wanderer, everywhere also home! :D

kernomaniac
26-06-2009, 12:11 PM
shld have trusted the prince of BS!!

no BS for the time being...maybe HH during weekdays but SH is !#!#(!#!(@!!!

went BS at 9.15pm last nite...
left at 9.45pm..

Xiaomei: zhe me kuai?
Friend: Beer no taste...switching place!

Harvest
26-06-2009, 12:22 PM

left at 9.45pm..

What happened?? :confused:

kernomaniac
26-06-2009, 12:26 PM
no girls....like *** no girls...we went royce instead...tonight there's a big royce outing....so far 8 confirmed...any other bros interested, please PM me :)

arpeggi
26-06-2009, 12:35 PM

left at 9.45pm..

Well all I did was warned you to siam SH.. :p

What happened?? :confused:

He went for SH session.. and you can really tell what happened, by seeing his reaction.. HAH :D

WOOHOO
26-06-2009, 12:46 PM
wahahahahahha :p

abc00
26-06-2009, 04:43 PM
went bs yesterday ard 8.. quite a big disappointment.. veri little gers there.. heard its becos before that there was a fight downstairs then got police come then all the other gers don dare to come to work.. all of us took 2 gers and they almost twice the normal time to come back.. so sian lor.. i took xuan xuan n bin bin.. xuan xuan got nice boobs but fingering not allowed.. but then willing to do hj in the room.. bin bin small boobs nothing much to say.. yesterday is jus so sian.. hopefully my next visit will be a better wan..

Steadyman1
26-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Small fly drink small glass ma.. Aiyo this theory so simple. Or mayb they know my bird small??!!

Dun u know all TPKs r v rich? Scarly he bring out BS cash vouchers, all of us peng san! Then u know wats the term called CASH IS KING! :D

Aa.... Big bird with "small bird"?? Find a day to get the gals to examine.. We will be the judge to determine whether it is consider small or big....:Dhahaha

TPK where got not rich, so many people offer especially 1st and 15th day of each month...:p Oops this TPK is real one???? paisay... paisay...

Peng san si buai leh, we use it to tips the gals loh... Next visit all the gals siam us and we 3 TPKs in the room can sing all day long... :D

Steadyman1
26-06-2009, 06:50 PM

Share...mai leh... Donate one to me can liao...:D

Steadyman1
26-06-2009, 06:51 PM
U TPK can afford to hv one all by urself la. Me wanderer, everywhere also home! :D

You lagi power...everywhere also got home.

IamNewbie
27-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Yesterday had a date with the sailormoon ye zi but ended up fly aeroplane. any samster had the same experience before?:mad:

King of Pop
27-06-2009, 03:01 PM
that sailormoon girl is such a tease :D

WOOHOO
27-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Yesterday had a date with the sailormoon ye zi but ended up fly aeroplane. any samster had the same experience before?:mad:

try harder kekekeke :p

arpeggi
27-06-2009, 03:21 PM

hah.. she where got fly aeroplane one.. maybe miscommunication ba..

GXero
27-06-2009, 03:52 PM
any experienced bros who chionged BS recently got any updates on SH period girls?

From what I read, seems like BS quite dead (too little gers)

Any bro got recommendation for a group of 7-8 guys looking for playable ktv diu? We bringing a bro to celebrate his birthday..wanna get him "gang-raped" :D

n733
27-06-2009, 03:54 PM
hah.. she where got fly aeroplane one.. maybe miscommunication ba..

wahhhh.....u not at bs today?rare leh!!:eek: need go buy toto liao...

WOOHOO
27-06-2009, 04:34 PM

not toto must buy today 4D liao lo kekekeke

Fatjumbo
27-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Share...mai leh... Donate one to me can liao...:D

We share one apartment in The sail lah.... each one take one room can liao .....Onz bor ?? Or take a Penthhouse...can invite kakis for party leh !!! heee heee

When party again ??

:D

OnePointFive
27-06-2009, 08:12 PM

Since she can't be wearing the same uniform everyday, if you are referring to one who is:
a) quite tall, about 1.65m;
b) slim and small boobs, A or A-
c) with some crowfeet/wringle near eyes....then
yes, I have been flew before. Going to try once more after I am back from India (I am Chinese guy, just biz trip to India), then throw in the towel.

If it's a different gal, then no lah. I seldom tried HH in BS, so maybe you met a different gal during HH.

IamNewbie
27-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Since she can't be wearing the same uniform everyday, if you are referring to one who is:
yes, I have been flew before. Going to try once more after I am back from India (I am Chinese guy, just biz trip to India), then throw in the towel.

If it's a different gal, then no lah. I seldom tried HH in BS, so maybe you met a different gal during HH.

shud b this gal. she kept saying she is xue sheng mei and her tits pink colour 1.:D

OnePointFive
27-06-2009, 09:10 PM
shud b this gal. she kept saying she is xue sheng mei and her tits pink colour 1.:D

She say pink or you checked it is pink :)
The last time I checked it is definitely not pink leh. Plus she never introduce herself as student, if she does, no matter which angle also not like one. :)

sexymountain
27-06-2009, 10:31 PM
We share one apartment in The sail lah.... each one take one room can liao .....Onz bor ?? Or take a Penthhouse...can invite kakis for party leh !!! heee heee

When party again ??

bro..i give you $1 to use your spare room..on bo???:D

arpeggi
28-06-2009, 01:48 AM

Went to NSH SH instead. :p

WOOHOO
28-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Went to NSH SH instead. :p

no wonder my number miss by one.....zzz thought you really never chiong on sat well too bad for me you went sh instead of hh sigh...*shake head

IamNewbie
28-06-2009, 10:38 AM
She say pink or you checked it is pink :)
The last time I checked it is definitely not pink leh. Plus she never introduce herself as student, if she does, no matter which angle also not like one. :)

Shud b different gals we are talking about. I will try harder by going down for HH to find out more. Good luck.;)

WOOHOO
28-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Shud b different gals we are talking about. I will try harder by going down for HH to find out more. Good luck.;)

read the previous posts there are 3 ye zi
one slim one that bro harvest always seat de
one is the sailor moon "xue sheng mei"
one is older one name from ye zi become nai zi(big pair of boobs always come in room will start massaging you first tactic)

the one you talking about is the xue sheng mei ba :p

arpeggi
28-06-2009, 12:35 PM
no wonder my number miss by one.....zzz thought you really never chiong on sat well too bad for me you went sh instead of hh sigh...*shake head

hahaha :D

i think i will stick to nsh for now. :p

Fatjumbo
28-06-2009, 12:38 PM
bro..i give you $1 to use your spare room..on bo???:D

Wow...haha....u the rich man leh bro....need to use my room meh ? When party....?? Wed on bor ?:D

Hahaha bro...u change joint liao ah...way to go !!! Salute to the Cheong King

WOOHOO
28-06-2009, 12:49 PM

so sad miss number but never mind all for fun nia kekekeke NSH got sweetie pies ah got any C/D cuppers-22/24-34 gals there? :p

arpeggi
28-06-2009, 01:28 PM

Not as powerful as you. financial power also lose, time management also lose.. :p

so sad miss number but never mind all for fun nia kekekeke NSH got sweetie pies ah got any C/D cuppers-22/24-34 gals there? :p

A handful of TAM girls working there during Saturday night.. :D

kernomaniac
28-06-2009, 01:48 PM
why throw party on wed at the sail's penthouse bo jio? :(

exclusive only? what are the reqs to join?

yeah at first nsh was quite disappointing but later things changed w/ TAM girls coming in.. ^^

WOOHOO
28-06-2009, 01:49 PM

pretty ones i dun want i want ugly ones hhhmmmm:p

sexymountain
28-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Wow...haha....u the rich man leh bro....need to use my room meh ? When party....?? Wed on bor ?:D

no money to cheong leh..unless you treat me drink and i will be TPK that day.

Fatjumbo
28-06-2009, 08:58 PM

No problem ..... u just turn up ...hee hee hee.... U TPK with who I know lah your favourite...Wa haha. :D

Not as powerful as you. financial power also lose, time management also lose.. :p

Bro, little bro me where got so impressive....small fly only. That's why TPK till now...sianz.... :D

Fatjumbo
28-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Aa.... Big bird with "small bird"?? Find a day to get the gals to examine.. We will be the judge to determine whether it is consider small or big...

Waiting for bro alwayseatout and your SMS wed ok

makemecum
29-06-2009, 07:22 AM

TAM girls huh:)
they dont go TAM on Sat night?...
HH got TAM girls?

Steadyman1
29-06-2009, 11:16 PM

No problem ..... u just turn up ...hee hee hee.... U TPK with who I know lah your favourite...Wa haha. :D

Drink no problem, then treat KTV room got problem or not and + microphone. Me also one TPK.:p

Waiting for bro alwayseatout and your SMS wed ok

As long as you Jio and Belanja, we sure be there when we are free.:D

Fatjumbo
30-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Drink no problem, then treat KTV room got problem or not and + microphone. Me also one TPK.:p As long as you Jio and Belanja, we sure be there when we are free.:D

Onz..... waiting for yr sms activation bro. Hahaha.

Fatjumbo
01-07-2009, 09:28 AM

U the best lah bro....everywhere also home :D You must have seduced so many mei meis liao.

Salute Salute Sir. :p

LogKuayBret
01-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Went on Monday during HH. Reached around 2+pm thought it will be a long Q! but in the end gt first in the Q :D ... Surprise that there is only 5 rooms wif customers and i tink SBF bros are saving vit M for TH re-opening hehe. Took a mid room at room number 8 HUAT AR!!! cut short craps...

Xiu Xiu:

Looks: 7.5/10 (esp her mole very seducing!)
boobs: C cups bah ( very nice to teh!!!)
body: 7/10 (Hot body)

Jia Jia:

Claim as Xiu Xiu gd friend which came from Shanghai

Looks: 6/10 (Milf Looks hehe)
boobs: C cups too but quite hard
body: 7/10 (nice to hug)

Overall still a nice place to chong but looking forward to TH reopeing :D

Total damage: $152 for 2 jug of green tea/ 1 fruit/ 1 tibits cum 50 bucks summon on single yellow line!:mad:

PS: Long time nber see "IT" online. Wonder where is "IT" :D

Thx&Rgds
LogKuayBret

rebeldevil
02-07-2009, 12:03 AM
read the previous posts there are 3 ye zi
1. one slim one that bro harvest always seat de
2. one is the sailor moon "xue sheng mei"
3. one is older one name from ye zi become nai zi(big pair of boobs always come in room will start massaging you first tactic)

1. tis 1 is teacher lah (bro Harvest's old avatar)
2. student mei mei (sometimes wear sailor moon uniform) who rapes men 4 fun
3. dunno who but must b d principal :p

Total damage: $152 for 2 jug of green tea/ 1 fruit/ 1 tibits cum 50 bucks summon on single yellow line!:mad:

Whoa bro can teach me how 2 sit gal but no need tip em 1?:eek:

jaynick
02-07-2009, 02:42 AM
Long time never go bs liao and heard that bs playability has dropped but still decide to go and try so go on tuesday night
Reach that, still see some same old face and a few new gals
Really disappointed with the playability as cannot expose nei nei, cannot sit on laps, can only touch nei nei from outside
Will not return till playability returns

Fatjumbo
02-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Long time never go bs liao and heard that bs playability has dropped but still decide to go and try so go on tuesday night
Really disappointed with the playability as cannot expose nei nei, cannot sit on laps, can only touch nei nei from outside

Really ah ?? Must go test water liao....see my reputation works or not. Whether can still suck suck neh neh secretly.....french like no tomorrow.:p

LogKuayBret
02-07-2009, 10:06 AM
1. tis 1 is teacher lah (bro Harvest's old avatar)
2. student mei mei (sometimes wear sailor moon uniform) who rapes men 4 fun
3. dunno who but must b d principal :p

Whoa bro can teach me how 2 sit gal but no need tip em 1?:eek:

opps ps ar bro!

damage for both

Xiu Xiu: 30

Jia Jia: 20

Btw Xiu Xiu told mi if riding kana caught, BS will summon them 500 bucks LOL

PS: "IT" are u still online =x or hiding wif yr clones :D

Thx&Rgds
LogKuayBret

jaynick
02-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Really ah ?? Must go test water liao....see my reputation works or not. Whether can still suck suck neh neh secretly.....french like no tomorrow.:p

If you are able to do it then you really must be very charming or else the gals won't risk kenna fine or kenna kick out of bs

hidrochronic
02-07-2009, 03:04 PM

i think frenching still ok lah... cept cannot like b4, sit on your lap and expose the rack......, if thats the case.., better hunt for new joint....:D Arpeggi...., nsh good or not????

emokid
02-07-2009, 04:37 PM

Weird.. the gal jus sit on lap to ride u oso cannot meh? i dun mean FJ ride.. but jus raba raba.. expose boobs oso can leh.. :confused: how come i done all those u mentioned cannot...

JCLane
02-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Weird.. the gal jus sit on lap to ride u oso cannot meh? i dun mean FJ ride.. but jus raba raba.. expose boobs oso can leh.. :confused: how come i done all those u mentioned cannot...

nowadays mostly cannot...almost getting closer to be like those in Jln Sultan..sit, sit, chat, chat pay UP.:(

emokid
02-07-2009, 05:19 PM
nowadays mostly cannot...almost getting closer to be like those in Jln Sultan..sit, sit, chat, chat pay UP.:(

:eek: sure bo?? so many changes after i visited 1mth ago... sian.. hear already oso no mood to chiong liao...

JCLane
02-07-2009, 05:36 PM
:eek: sure bo?? so many changes after i visited 1mth ago... sian.. hear already oso no mood to chiong liao...

some daring will still try a bit bit to hook bro into paying..but when xiao-mei passby all quickly hide/wrap up..sian half oredi... then they disappear long long time before coming back..2nd round hardly no more action..as they know u must pay liao..regardless.

jaynick
02-07-2009, 05:48 PM

Just went tuesday but don't know when bs implement the rules of no sitting on lap

Fatjumbo
02-07-2009, 08:14 PM
If you are able to do it then you really must be very charming or else the gals won't risk kenna fine or kenna kick out of bs

Have seen some gals still doing it...on my rounds there today. No gals got fine leh...so I guess it's still possible especially when the waitress not looking.

arpeggi
02-07-2009, 08:27 PM
i think frenching still ok lah... cept cannot like b4, sit on your lap and expose the rack......, if thats the case.., better hunt for new joint....:D Arpeggi...., nsh good or not????

better than bs currently. ;)

n733
02-07-2009, 10:28 PM

when u bring me go?me this sat very free....:confused:

arpeggi
02-07-2009, 10:41 PM

This sat night.. :D deal? :p

Fishcer
02-07-2009, 10:47 PM

Piang....u very fast hand fast leg hor....:D

This sat night.. :D deal?

Bring him go n njoy....he bcome noob le....:p

n733
02-07-2009, 10:57 PM
This sat night.. :D deal? :p

onzzzz drop me a sms ;)

n733
02-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Piang....u very fast hand fast leg hor....:D

Bring him go n njoy....he bcome noob le....:p

have to lehhh.....if not nobody bring me go out....:(

Fishcer
02-07-2009, 11:10 PM
have to lehhh.....if not nobody bring me go out....:(

U still nid pple to bring u out meh...:D

Anyway....njoy ur sat nite out...

n733
02-07-2009, 11:15 PM
U still nid pple to bring u out meh...:D

Anyway....njoy ur sat nite out...

me noob leh;)

Steadyman1
03-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Onz..... waiting for yr sms activation bro. Hahaha.

You will have to wait long for my SMS.... cos very busy this month.

pitykia
04-07-2009, 12:08 AM
just went to bs with my collegue; the gals was wild ! wtf i siting there den one gal come in jitao take off her tops and use her neh neh wash my face liao, den use hand reach inside my small brother, wa seh high liao, but after dat the gals duno leh like not alot nid to wait bout 40 mins plus for them to come back, i called 3 gals my colleegue called 6 gals sia LOL , would be better if dey can u noe dun butterfly dat much~~~~

Fatjumbo
04-07-2009, 02:22 AM
You will have to wait long for my SMS.... cos very busy this month.

Ok ok sure.... lucky time on my side hor....hee hee hee.

Wait for u anytime bro. Work more important.

HCKing
04-07-2009, 02:43 AM
r miko n ya xuan still around?:confused:

Fatjumbo
04-07-2009, 12:52 PM
just went to bs with my collegue; the gals was wild ! wtf i siting there den one gal come in jitao take off her tops and use her neh neh wash my face liao, den use hand reach inside my small brother, wa seh high liao, but after dat the gals duno leh like not alot nid to wait bout 40 mins plus for them to come back, i called 3 gals my colleegue called 6 gals sia LOL , would be better if dey can u noe dun butterfly dat much~~~~

Thanks bro pitykia for the update.

To the pathetic bro who zapped me for wrong info......check the above up lah....KNN. I went down see for myself one ok. Don anyhow accuse me of wrong info. Got balls to zap...but no Balls to indicate yr nick. Come on lah....Be a man !!

r miko n ya xuan still around?:confused:

Miko still there....ya xuan MIA liao long time ago. Cheers

Max77
04-07-2009, 01:49 PM
my 1st FR on BS in point form:

- Got 2 xiao yan zi, one old bird left then one new bird came and take this nick since old bird left, then the old bird xyz came back...
The old xyz more daring and boobs than the new, like kc talking. The new one more 'fresh', ample boobies, less daring=more hygiene

- Got one sexy gal, before i can figure out whether her name is Bao Bao or BoBo, my face buried in her assets liao, these gals still work as hard as b4-quite entertaining to c ur buddies yelling for help.

- Gals can't sit on customer's tigh, cannot put their feet on sofa penalty 500 (probably is an old rule, didn't went there quite long liao)

- Room 21 is a small room,very cold inside (gather more buddies, get bigger rm better)

- damage from 7pm-1am (Friday)=130 for 2 jugs of beer (exclu gals' tips)

- lesson to share 1, must really lecture ur buddies hard hard 1st time go BS, if not they end up paying for 5-6 gals which they dislike-not enuff will power

- lesson to share 2, get urself at least a newbie, wonderful GFE, sit wif u for long to pass time more easily (This time i got Kitty to keep me warm hee hee)

- lesson to share 3, pay the bill b4 11.30pm. Not much action after tat already, all ang pai busy running ard collecting 20bucks. can eat supper go home earlier then waiting at the sofa for nobody.

Above my personal sharing, probably shared before, no harm mentioning them again

WOOHOO
04-07-2009, 03:01 PM
hhmm mysterious zapper still around wahahahahahaha :rolleyes:

thank you bro max77 for your ilessons but didn't you get 3 jugs instead of 2?? one is free ma

Max77
04-07-2009, 03:34 PM
thank you bro max77 for your ilessons but didn't you get 3 jugs instead of 2?? one is free ma

Bely the paisey to mention lah...not into beer actually...u know wan lah...been quite 'busy' thru out...no time to sing one proper song my barrack ganna attack by Chairman Mao's army again and again. Both my forearms got little bit blu black fr fending off those sweet sweet 'enemies'. Our 1st jar, left one quarter still. The 1st time i drink beer to quench my thirst fr 'gently' asking the enemies to show mercy (i prefer non-violent solution), no milk come out so quite thirsty fr all those 'forced-sucking' of u know wad...hee hee

p/s:i scared spoilt market so purposely left out. Since u'r interested, the 'unserved' beer got waiver lah so damage should be 130 minus waivered...oops

WOOHOO
04-07-2009, 03:39 PM
p/s:i scared spoilt market so purposely left out. Since u'r interested, the 'unserved' beer got waiver lah so damage should be 130 minus waivered...oops

no spoil market always been like that anyway I guess you had "fun" with boobies ya lolx wahahahahahhaha

rebeldevil
04-07-2009, 04:29 PM
...Got one sexy gal, before i can figure out whether her name is Bao Bao or BoBo, my face buried in her assets liao

shld b baobao lah, bobo even aft down 2 jugs liao still dun think she will turn in2 lin chiling :p

Bely the paisey to mention lah...not into beer actually...u know wan lah...been quite 'busy' thru out...no time to sing one proper song my barrack ganna attack by Chairman Mao's army again and again. Both my forearms got little bit blu black fr fending off those sweet sweet 'enemies'. Our 1st jar, left one quarter still. The 1st time i drink beer to quench my thirst fr 'gently' asking the enemies to show mercy (i prefer non-violent solution), no milk come out so quite thirsty fr all those 'forced-sucking' of u know wad...hee hee

wow bro how many gals u sit? i usually sit 4-6 gals but still got plenty of time sing song, tck wif kakis. sometimes its suay lah, either all butterfly or all come back same time. btw u do know dat d free jug u can order coke or green tea instead.

neway a word of advice, do refrain from milk drinking if possible as its probably d most unhygenic thing 2 do there. most gals come in straight away put our hands on their boobs liao, n god knows where bros put their hands besides holding d mic or on dirty couch. yes they wipe our man boobs b4 proceeding with watever, but have u ever seen them wiping their own? worst is some bro jus salivated all over her boobs in her previous rm n now its ur turn or u could b 3rd, 4th....10th!!!

Max77
04-07-2009, 04:30 PM
...anyway I guess you had "fun" with boobies ya lolx wahahahahahhaha

U bet yo! Long long go one time the feeling damn shiok really. If every week go no kick liao. Now u go hav to protect ur face oni, last time ...

WOOHOO
04-07-2009, 04:46 PM
U bet yo! Long long go one time the feeling damn shiok really. If every week go no kick liao. Now u go hav to protect ur face oni, last time ...

they use many methods but the bros love it they like being "raped" by them wahahahha

Fatjumbo
04-07-2009, 05:02 PM
neway a word of advice, do refrain from milk drinking if possible as its probably d most unhygenic thing 2 do there. most gals come in straight away put our hands on their boobs liao, n god knows where bros put their hands besides holding d mic or on dirty couch. yes they wipe our man boobs b4 proceeding with watever, but have u ever seen them wiping their own? worst is some bro jus salivated all over her boobs in her previous rm n now its ur turn or u could b 3rd, 4th....10th!!!

Wow the man with the knowledge. Respect respect !! Very true indeed. But some bros enjoy the saliva concoction mah....more kick that way.

Best is cheong safe, use dettol wet tissue to wipe every boobies before we wanna suck them to be sure at least cleaned. :D At least I did that upstairs of BS...haha.

Some bros Pm me saying Bs cannot play already ...... But the above previous posts from other bros proved otherwise leh....so can bros pls keep the update flow coming. Thanks.

Max77
04-07-2009, 05:15 PM
shld b baobao lah...

She's such a sweet gal, if oni not so 'fierce'...lolz

wow bro how many gals u sit? i usually sit 4-6 gals but still got plenty of time sing song, tck wif kakis... btw u do know dat d free jug u can order coke or green tea instead.
I knw i knw but we r lucky tat day. Non-stop onslaught-even when our gals r by our side. This time round enemies more persistent...as for the 3rd jar...like i say got waiver mah...do some maths and u'll figure it out...

do refrain from milk drinking if possible as its probably d most unhygenic thing 2 do there...

err...to each it's own ba. To a certain extend still can lah. If not better don't chiong totally. But still, thanks for the reminder. Sometime it can save life =)

WOOHOO
04-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Some bros Pm me saying Bs cannot play already ...... But the above previous posts from other bros proved otherwise leh....so can bros pls keep the update flow coming. Thanks.

if wanna like last time bo cheng hu like that of course cannot la but you still will get your fair share of fun if you know what to do and how to do it right kekekeke:p

Fatjumbo
04-07-2009, 10:04 PM
if wanna like last time bo cheng hu like that of course cannot la but you still will get your fair share of fun if you know what to do and how to do it right kekekeke:p

Well said....tactical lor...just like when we in the green uniform.

Fun will still be there lah....if not today won't be almost full-house HH liao. :p

Xyberduke
05-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Wow the man with the knowledge. Respect respect !! Very true indeed. But some bros enjoy the saliva concoction mah....more kick that way.

Best is cheong safe, use dettol wet tissue to wipe every boobies before we wanna suck them to be sure at least cleaned. :D At least I did that upstairs of BS...haha.

knn, now H1N1, later go WATSON buy a dozen of wet tissue & a bottle of Listerine... must wipe their boobs and mouth and force them to rinse their mouth before anything.. otherwise, later kanna already contact tracing would be ugly...

WOOHOO
05-07-2009, 03:09 PM
knn, now H1N1, later go WATSON buy a dozen of wet tissue & a bottle of Listerine... must wipe their boobs and mouth and force them to rinse their mouth before anything.. otherwise, later kanna already contact tracing would be ugly...

wahahahahha :D pls fill in the form.

Please list down the last 20 public places that you have recently visited

1. BS
2. NSH
3. TH
4. JADE
5. SAMBORG
6. RS
etc etc etc......:eek: wahahahahhahaha siao liao lo.....:p

arpeggi
05-07-2009, 04:06 PM
onzzzz drop me a sms ;)

I was told you were knocked out completely that night. :p

She's such a sweet gal, if oni not so 'fierce'...lolz

sweet!?!? wahahahaha. :D

WOOHOO
05-07-2009, 04:25 PM

sweet to him ma lolx dun like that la :p i also find every gal there "sweet"

Fishcer
05-07-2009, 10:30 PM
I was told you were knocked out completely that night. :p

Where is ur FR....i'm waiting....:p

arpeggi
05-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Where is ur FR....i'm waiting....:p

FR on what sia.. the nsh girl? or bs girl? :p

the nsh girl i think kena psycho by you liao. your words have strong meaning sir. ;)

no wonder I think now she siam to TAM liao :(

Fishcer
05-07-2009, 10:51 PM
FR on what sia.. the nsh girl? or bs girl? :p

the nsh girl i think kena psycho by you liao. your words have strong meaning sir. ;)

no wonder I think now she siam to TAM liao :(

Kena psycho by me??? My words??? Wat words sia....wat siam to TAM??? What could i have possibly done....:confused:

ekardo
06-07-2009, 01:25 AM
anyone able to up the following gals?

1) Lily - very good singer
2) Ziyan (russian mix?)

sit with them for several session, but they kept telling me they dun do tabao....
is it time to switch target?

Max77
06-07-2009, 02:08 AM

Quite long story why i say she's sweet i'll make short: 1st part, once inside the room she pull down her dress and my face ganna left-right-left-right even b4 my forearm can fend her off. I was like wtf lolz. Thinking how cum her boobs faster than my hand. 2nd part, she was chasing me ard tat small rm wif her naked boobs tripping over mic wires. 3rd part, i was pushed onto the sofa and b4 i know it another left-right-left-right then suddenly can't breath liao (breast press). 4th part, i say i gentleman surrender liao, she say surrender means hav to accept her so then again...*kind of repeat part 1-4*

I dunno how to put it, but my buddies and i r really entertained. Shld hav tip her actually for all tat effort. Nowaday they can't sit on customer's lap liao, meaning it's harder for them to 'rape' us liao...haiz...wanna get raped also hard...hee hee

clubmomo
06-07-2009, 03:15 AM
Was at BS just now.. Decided to give it a try...
Finally go there after hearing so many good and bad things about there...
Gotta say the girls there very aggresive, they will come in and try sorts of way to get u to agree to let them sit with u. ( up for this, compare to where i went b4 BS.)
But after u agree, they will just start butterflying liao.. wont be as hiong as b4 oso. Estimated is about 1-2 min stay with you and 20-30 mins of butterflying. Dont really like the time they spent on butterflying.. Kinda spoilt the mood oso. Quality is ok but i wouldnt recommend to people due to the butterfly part. TOOO long liao la...
Thats all folk...
Hope u guys like my short FR.. ;)

Dgm : 180+ for 3+1 jugs of beer.. Meaning total 4 jugs.. 8pm-1am
Normally i will give more tips but they butterfly too much and long. I just gave $20 each.. I sit 2 girls tho..

Cheers.

arpeggi
06-07-2009, 07:10 PM

2) Ziyan (russian mix?)

sit with them for several session, but they kept telling me they dun do tabao....

Don't believe them, they all do short time.. :D

arpeggi
06-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Kena psycho by me??? My words??? Wat words sia....wat siam to TAM??? What could i have possibly done....:confused:

She now fear to work in GL and wanna siam away for the time being, so no choice return to TAM loh.. :(

Fishcer
06-07-2009, 07:24 PM

Lol....maybe they r selective....u the King, so of course they will do with u...:p

She now fear to work in GL and wanna siam away for the time being, so no choice return to TAM loh.. :(

Hmmm....dat has nothing to do with me mah....i didn't do/say anything to her wat....must b u nvr make her feel comfortable enough in ur 怀抱 :D

IamNewbie
06-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Heard from my gal gal, transformation of the previous TH called 情歌ktv is opening on 8 July at Lorong 18. Wonder if it will be as no garmen as TH before... :D

Steadyman1
06-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Well said....tactical lor...just like when we in the green uniform.

let me help you to quote some examples like Eat Snake and Report Sick... hahaha :D

arpeggi
06-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Lol....maybe they r selective....u the King, so of course they will do with u...

At a cost of 2 times the amount.. yea.. :( :p

Hmmm....dat has nothing to do with me mah....i didn't do/say anything to her wat....must b u nvr make her feel comfortable enough in ur 怀抱 :D

lol.. then i think have to siam nsh until she returns.. :p

n733
06-07-2009, 10:38 PM

wahhhh u try all already? sorry was ko when u call....

speedyboy
06-07-2009, 10:44 PM

hmmm...suprised that she will fly plane unless tat day another guy offer her a better price.

shi_tian_di
06-07-2009, 11:57 PM

Hi bro,

Seem like you know BS very well leh... Able to let me know the gal Yuan Yuan from Shenyang does she do tabao or not ? Sit with her a few times and Ask her a few times oso say NO. Should I also change my target instead of wasting time on her. Tks in advance.

rebeldevil
07-07-2009, 12:23 AM

haha bro u always come in here respect tis bro respect dat bro, but i think u d 1 every 1 respect lor. wat they call u?? TPK leh, evens kings n princes also worship TPK lor.

To the pathetic bro who zapped me for wrong info......check the above up lah....KNN. I went down see for myself one ok. Don anyhow accuse me of wrong info. Got balls to zap...but no Balls to indicate yr nick. Come on lah....Be a man !!...

unfortunately not every1 appreciates lor, i also kena zapped by a balless sucker. jus wanna advice bros here 2 chiong safe also wanna zap. so fine, sucker, u can suck all u want, c if i care when ur mouth full of lumps n sores wif pus oozing outta ur gums! :D

n733
07-07-2009, 12:46 AM
Hi bro,

Seem like you know BS very well leh... Able to let me know the gal Yuan Yuan from Shenyang does she do tabao or not ? Sit with her a few times and Ask her a few times oso say NO. Should I also change my target instead of wasting time on her. Tks in advance.

hes 'the man' to ask........he got shares in BS 1.......:D

little_dragon
07-07-2009, 01:56 AM
any bro can recommend any good and fun to play girls in bs i going on wed afternoon thanks a lot

Fatjumbo
07-07-2009, 02:05 AM

Great idea....when want to cheong together...let's buy more wet tissue.

Wed HH free bor ?? Bro Arpeggi quick quick apply leave hor.

Fatjumbo
07-07-2009, 02:09 AM
haha bro u always come in here respect tis bro respect dat bro, but i think u d 1 every 1 respect lor. wat they call u?? TPK leh, evens kings n princes also worship TPK lor.

Haha....TPK also have bad days....everyday sit down and watch show nia....need more action leh.

Wow u curse bro like that ah...cannot lah...wait kanna zap for nothing bro.

epsilon
07-07-2009, 03:07 AM

i also agree that NSH is better then BS currently...

Fishcer
07-07-2009, 03:26 PM

Lol...kena zap "do u have to money to bonk TAM gals? " ....

Well...i dun have the $$...very honest 1...anyway, to the zapper, watz the diff b/w TAM gals, BS gals, streetwalkers? They r all PRCs, all have breasts, pussy, only diff is some r prettier...n i dun bother to bonk the ugly 1s...

Maybe Mr. Zapper u r rich, u have the $$ to throw at them, then good for u...but there r othr ways to get to bonk them...but think u shld just stick to ur throwing $$ method...

Or maybe Mr. Zapper u r poor, u have no $$ to pay them, n u want me to feel ur pain...well, sorry...i just can't feel it, so pls carry on tormenting urself...

Either way...have fun, n keep ur fantasies abt such gals to urself...u can zap me as much as u want, if it makes u feel better... :D

arpeggi
07-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi bro,

Of cos she does! she's erm.. you might wanna change target.. :D

hes 'the man' to ask........he got shares in BS 1.......

trading away bs shares for nsh shares.. :p

any bro can recommend any good and fun to play girls in bs i going on wed afternoon thanks a lot

bao bao.. for OBVIOUS reasons. HAHAH. :D

Well...i dun have the $$...very honest 1...anyway, to the zapper, watz the diff b/w TAM gals, BS gals, streetwalkers? They r all PRCs, all have breasts, pussy, only diff is some r prettier...n i dun bother to bonk the ugly 1s...

Maybe Mr. Zapper u r rich, u have the $$ to throw at them, then good for u...but there r othr ways to get to bonk them...but think u shld just stick to ur throwing $$ method...

Or maybe Mr. Zapper u r poor, u have no $$ to pay them, n u want me to feel ur pain...well, sorry...i just can't feel it, so pls carry on tormenting urself...

Either way...have fun, n keep ur fantasies abt such gals to urself...u can zap me as much as u want, if it makes u feel better...

lol. I got zapped with a ":(" as well.

Hulunbeier
07-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Talk abt zapping...look at mine pathetic points.

Anyway to all who have up me before thank you very much...so dun bother to up me cause I also give up posting liao....will post on a unregular basis.:p

To all...have a good time at BS...I am watching my Summer Palace Horses...oops supposed to contact one key gal and asked when she is coming back...will update once I have news.

I want to taste Horse Wine Milk! A reminder from my friend that he wanted to taste the real stuff too!

yaxuan
07-07-2009, 09:29 PM
To those who are the boss, king, shareholder, god or watever in BS:

Anyone of you know a guy called " Jian Lu", pls ask him not to daily sms to me said miss me, care about me etc...
It made me sick...
Thanks!!! :)

shi_tian_di
07-07-2009, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE=arpeggi;3899231]Of cos she does! she's erm.. you might wanna change target.. :D

Hi Bro,

What u mean but she's erm ??

rebeldevil
07-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Wow u curse bro like that ah...cannot lah...wait kanna zap for nothing bro. :D

seems like a couple other bros also kena zapped 4 nothing, could b d same ballest guy. neway less pts i also wont less a piece of meat, more pts also wont get discount chiong ktv so frankly i dun give a damn!:D tis kinda "dog bite lu dong bin" ppl prolly deserves wats coming 2 em.

Anyone of you know a guy called " Jian Lu", pls ask him not to daily sms to me said miss me, care about me etc...
It made me sick...
Thanks!!! :)

bs "GUY" sms u!!! wtf!! neway y cant u jus reply ask him not 2 bother u nemore??

yaxuan
08-07-2009, 01:21 AM
bs "GUY" sms u!!! wtf!! neway y cant u jus reply ask him not 2 bother u nemore??[/QUOTE]

I don't want reply any single sms from this guys... :mad:

n733
08-07-2009, 02:12 AM

LOL!!!!!!!! tio ZAP!!!!!!!well he din zap u wrongly mah.....u dont use money to bonk TAM gals wat....u jus kc them only and u bonk foc liao.....
better than some want pay money the gal dont even want...so malu...
xia suay u know.....;)

trading away bs shares for nsh shares.. :p

wah nsh shares ar?1 of this days need to go down look look see see wif u liao leh.....

iluvbabes
08-07-2009, 06:37 AM

2) Ziyan (russian mix?)

girls I choose to sit with are all the prettiest of BS, coincidence, all can't tabao: Lily, Ziyan, Mary, Zu er, Beibei, Lizhi (did I miss out any?)
exceptional case: Xue er can tabao and pretty, but went back china

Lily prettier and looks younger after change hairstyle, after her car accident, Zu er used to do 2 yrs ago, but now don't.

unlike the good old days 2 yrs ago where girls even prettier, now can't sit on lap which's crucial for "fun" , also a lot girls can't tabao, bs sianz place now

wink1981
08-07-2009, 06:44 AM
today went back to bs for the first time in 2-3 yrs.
was handed a shock when entered.
me and 1 fren was swarmed with over 20 girls.
They are so aggressive,shoving their boobs in ur face at every opportunity.
in the end ended up calling more than 10 girls...
but this place quite sian
only beginning can play after tat they come in so infrequently.
not many chiobus also though.

Fatjumbo
08-07-2009, 09:05 AM

Either way...have fun, n keep ur fantasies abt such gals to urself...u can zap me as much as u want, if it makes u feel better... :D

Wow Bro..... finally u also feeling the fustration of crap from all these invisible zappers. Really too sensitive man....come on it's just a forum. We just got to ignore them and enjoy the cheong.

when meeting up la kopi?? Tomorrow ?? :D

arpeggi
08-07-2009, 03:38 PM
wah nsh shares ar?1 of this days need to go down look look see see wif u liao leh.....

sure sure, i'll be waiting for those days where you aren't knocked out completely.. :D

girls I choose to sit with are all the prettiest of BS, coincidence, all can't tabao: Lily, Ziyan, Mary, Zu er, Beibei, Lizhi (did I miss out any?)
exceptional case: Xue er can tabao and pretty, but went back china

Lily prettier and looks younger after change hairstyle, after her car accident, Zu er used to do 2 yrs ago, but now don't.

unlike the good old days 2 yrs ago where girls even prettier, now can't sit on lap which's crucial for "fun" , also a lot girls can't tabao, bs sianz place now

I am pretty sure the above mentioned list, all can tabao one.. :D

n733
08-07-2009, 08:27 PM
I am pretty sure the above mentioned list, all can tabao one.. :D

cos all u go b4 rite............;)

arpeggi
08-07-2009, 09:59 PM
To all...have a good time at BS...I am watching my Summer Palace Horses...oops supposed to contact one key gal and asked when she is coming back...will update once I have news.

wah.. I curious to see which girl you asking about sia.. :p

cos all u go b4 rite............;)

nope. they where will agree to let me tabao one.. they all see me sure siam 1.. :D

kpchin
08-07-2009, 10:34 PM
oops supposed to contact one key gal and asked when she is coming back...will update once I have news.

[QUOTE=arpeggi;3902821]wah.. I curious to see which girl you asking about sia.. :p

I think should be the girl from Tian jin , X Y

kpchin
08-07-2009, 10:43 PM
oops supposed to contact one key gal and asked when she is coming back...will update once I have news.

[QUOTE=arpeggi;3902821]wah.. I curious to see which girl you asking about sia.. :p

I think the gal he's referring to should be small rain (XY) from tianjing.

cpcheongster
09-07-2009, 03:17 PM
hi bros,

i have a friend who is leaving the company n the horny bastards n dirty old men in the company decided to go to BS for a celebration.

We intend to go on Fri after 8pm. Can any senior bro pls pm me or post here the contact numbers of BS for booking? there r about 10 of us.

pls help me. thanks!

arpeggi
09-07-2009, 08:46 PM
I think the gal he's referring to should be small rain (XY) from tianjing.

wah.. the one with xue er one ar? :D

so when is xiao yu coming back with xue er? :p

Hulunbeier
09-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Hi kpchin / arpeggi

You are so smart. Indeed she is Small Rain ,小雨. Looks like the duo will stay in Motherland to enjoy the sunshine. Their ETA is end July.
Will keep you guys updated again once there is info.

So to the admirers of Rain and Snow, your patience will not be wasted...Cheers to all....I still think about my Horse Milk Wine!!! How to get it?

Cheers!

arpeggi
09-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Hi kpchin / arpeggi

You are so smart. Indeed she is Small Rain ,小雨. Looks like the duo will stay in Motherland to enjoy the sunshine. Their ETA is end July.
Will keep you guys updated again once there is info.

So to the admirers of Rain and Snow, your patience will not be wasted...Cheers to all....I still think about my Horse Milk Wine!!! How to get it?

Cheers!

hey dude, looks like their flight got delayed because I was told snow will be back like mid July. ;)

Horse Milk Wine? I have no idea... :D

Catch up again soon!

cpcheongster
11-07-2009, 04:51 PM
09-07-2009 06:14 PM enjoy your party with your love ones :)

someone minus my rep n give this comment... come on la... y do tat?

u don't like it, u leave it la... damn sad such people exist...

anyway thanks...:mad:

Fatjumbo
11-07-2009, 04:54 PM
09-07-2009 06:14 PM enjoy your party with your love ones :)

someone minus my rep n give this comment... come on la... y do tat?

u don't like it, u leave it la... damn sad such people exist...

anyway thanks...:mad:

Bro...relax n take it easy man....invisible zappers hidding in KTV threads.

cpcheongster
12-07-2009, 12:53 AM
kanna zap again with the following comment

11-07-2009 05:16 PM Why u call your friend bastard? Shame on u.

sighz... sad sad sad... mayb i will go into moderation soon... haha...

Fatjumbo
12-07-2009, 02:02 AM
kanna zap again with the following comment

11-07-2009 05:16 PM Why u call your friend bastard? Shame on u.

sighz... sad sad sad... mayb i will go into moderation soon... haha...

Don worry too much lah, u still be able to post just a bit slower....just go the joint and enjoy yr fun. That's more important. Make sure make your money worth.

Have fun,

:)

cpcheongster
12-07-2009, 02:56 AM
Don worry too much lah, u still be able to post just a bit slower....just go the joint and enjoy yr fun. That's more important. Make sure make your money worth.

Have fun,

:)

i agree with u bro... juz need to enjoy ourselves... even if we post FR, some people will still zap... haha...

Fatjumbo
12-07-2009, 09:11 AM
i agree with u bro... juz need to enjoy ourselves... even if we post FR, some people will still zap... haha...

Correct...go and enjoy. Think Bs less fun now. Qing Ge ( Old Th )...best. Up to previous standards that's what I heard at least. :D

hidrochronic
12-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Correct...go and enjoy. Think Bs less fun now. Qing Ge ( Old Th )...best. Up to previous standards that's what I heard at least. :D

if thats what u heard, maybe we can plan an outing?:D

epsilon
12-07-2009, 10:41 AM

yeah....Qing Ge is up to previous standards....just that not many old customers know that it has reopen that is why no business yet.

Gals are not allow to go out of Qing Ge (like old TH) for dinner.

arpeggi
12-07-2009, 11:47 AM

Yea, friends were there last night and they confirmed that its back to the old th days where everything also can do inside one..:p

Fishcer
12-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Yea, friends were there last night and they confirmed that its back to the old th days where everything also can do inside one..:p

Think from 2day onwards u can dun go there, or BS, or NSH anymore le :p ...lol... :D

arpeggi
12-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Think from 2day onwards u can dun go there, or BS, or NSH anymore le :p ...lol... :D

hahaha, :D

if it works out perfectly fine, then today onwards don't go le.. :p

Hulunbeier
12-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Hey Dudes

Then what abt me? Also no need to go down if all works out well...:D:D:D

So chim, I also cannot comprehend.

Cheers to all.
I still need my Horse Milk Wine!

Fatjumbo
12-07-2009, 07:17 PM