PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99

FireShark
01-07-2015, 02:34 PM
will be good if we can discuss then can share some experiences...many times when I guide others, I always tell the person you look at the VB will do so and so then you will believe me otherwise how to believe what I said...:)

Some VB are very understanding but most dunno what to say. I met a very good vb b4; it is just myself like to flirt around too much many years ago. She left me and recently heard that fm my sister that she being bully her husband and parents in law. Treat her like a servant and in then end need to borrow $ and buy tickets fly back Vietnam. Husband went to Vietnam find her and say sorry. Come back Singapore; found out she pregnant with a grandson; the parents in law then treat her like queen.

eddy72
01-07-2015, 03:05 PM
hi guys,

i'm new to this scene but i think i have gotten myself into heaps of trouble.

i just came back from vietnam, over there i was introduced to this girl by a ktv girl i knew in sg.

the girl that was intro-ed to me is only 20 years old.

so the 3 of us traveled around vietnam like vungtau etc ( me being the carrot )

during the first 2 nights, we slept on separate bed, but on the 3rd night.
the 20yrs old girl started to sleep with me but there was no sex until the last night before leaving. ( was there for about 10 days ), every night she will stay in the hotel with me.

during that period she brought me back to her hometown in tay ninh, intro me her family etc
just me and her alone.

only met the sg ktv girl on the last day again

she seems like a innocence girl but i dont know what to expect.
she seems to like me and invited me over to her family reunion which is coming soon.

and talking about the sex part, i was pissed drunk. ( went to drink with that ktv girl and her friends along with her )

i think i did her raw and came inside her.

*there was a patch of blood along with cum like stain on the bed when i sober up*

just when i was leaving, she was talking about marriage and her family like me etc....
and insisted me on going back to tay ninh with her.

i think this is not gonna be simple for me, and i think i am gonna walk into a shitstorm....

any experienced bro can roughly tell me what to expect?

**she works at accounting firm, making about 8mil a month.

bro, congrats..

what kind of shitstorm u talking abt?

u see her parents ( not because of free stay right? )

n how much is 8 mil a month in sgd?

the problem with being a Singaporean got to know the

exchange rate.. rm, thai baht, rmb, so many until headaches....

Exis7ence
01-07-2015, 03:06 PM
is it common nowdays in Vietnam where their parents still arrange marriage for thier daughters?

Hurricane88
01-07-2015, 03:16 PM
is it common nowdays in Vietnam where their parents still arrange marriage for thier daughters?

only for those rich and elite families...for these rich and elite families in Vietnam the children have no say who they going to marry...:)

Exis7ence
01-07-2015, 03:21 PM
oh..sadly my gf is marrying to a Taiwanese guy as arranged by her parents.

iSaigon
01-07-2015, 03:29 PM
oh..sadly my gf is marrying to a Taiwanese guy as arranged by her parents.

Taiwanese men are no longer preferred in Vietnam. Many negative news in Vietnam to prove this.

SsugarDaddy
01-07-2015, 03:49 PM
bro, congrats..

what kind of shitstorm u talking abt?

u see her parents ( not because of free stay right? )

n how much is 8 mil a month in sgd?

the problem with being a Singaporean got to know the

exchange rate.. rm, thai baht, rmb, so many until headaches....

im having a massive headache due to this problem :(

nope, not cos of free stay.

8 mil is about $500sgd

im starting to worry if she gets pregnant, i will sibei jialat liao

Exis7ence
01-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Really?whose market is it now?i was really disappointed when she didnt want to come with me.haiz.

Taiwanese men are no longer preferred in Vietnam. Many negative news in Vietnam to prove this.

eddy72
01-07-2015, 03:54 PM
im having a massive headache due to this problem :(

nope, not cos of free stay.

8 mil is about $500sgd

bro, u see her parent for what shd know ma..

$500 like good salary over there..

dun say u r already married here?

SsugarDaddy
01-07-2015, 04:10 PM
bro, u see her parent for what shd know ma..

$500 like good salary over there..

dun say u r already married here?

i didnt think much when i went with her.

i agree that her $500 is quite alot in term of their standard....

nah, im not married. just feel that she's alittle too young for me. though i like young girls

eddy72
01-07-2015, 04:21 PM
when everything work well, she might be your biggest gain in life..

earning gd money at such a young age mean she quite steady la..

( unless her company stupid........ )

how I wish I have half of yr luck.. zzzzzzzzzz

anyway, not that easy to have baby on the first try..

( ok ok, u know I know.. the more eca, the better? )

SsugarDaddy
01-07-2015, 04:39 PM
when everything work well, she might be your biggest gain in life..

earning gd money at such a young age mean she quite steady la..

( unless her company stupid........ )

how I wish I have half of yr luck.. zzzzzzzzzz

anyway, not that easy to have baby on the first try..

( ok ok, u know I know.. the more eca, the better? )

i long time ago got kena first time when i was 21....
i scare my commando sperm still around, i will jialat...

honestly, i think she is a nice girl, but im not sure if im ready to marry.

good things will happen to you too bro

naemlo
01-07-2015, 11:17 PM
You said it well, many single mother in Vietnam and this is where you dun understand their culture. In fact they are proud of it.

I seriously doubt they are proud to be single mum. No parent in this world will like their daughter to have kid without marriage or worst dunno who is the daddy.... The pressure from parents, family, relatives, peers, society..... how will the single mum be proud? :confused:

i do have friends who meet up viet girl and date them, sleep with them and make them pregnant, then they just shrug off saiding vn man always make them pregnant, so it is normal we make them pregnant too, damn irresponsible.

This is how we label "fucking asshole" on ppl. :D

only for those rich and elite families...for these rich and elite families in Vietnam the children have no say who they going to marry...:)

Village still a lot of arranged marriage.

Song liao then worry, no use.... it is either, marry, abortion or "fucking asshole"....

FireShark
02-07-2015, 08:29 AM
im having a massive headache due to this problem

Why worried? Either you marry; abort the baby or ditch her.

Really?whose market is it now?i was really disappointed when she didnt want to come with me.haiz.

Not really; many of their parents still thought that Taiwan is a good country where their daughters will be happy but many vb had secretly fly back to vn after marriage due to several reasons. I don't think the vb don't want to come to Singapore with you. Are you going to marry her? Have you seen her parents yet? To her parents; are you able to give them a big dowry in terms of $$$? Most parents are selling their daughters rather than wanted their daughter to have a blissful marriage. They thought that marrying a foreigner; they could come out from poverty.

I seriously doubt they are proud to be single mum. No parent in this world will like their daughter to have kid without marriage or worst dunno who is the daddy.... The pressure from parents, family, relatives, peers, society..... how will the single mum be proud? :confused:

Village still a lot of arranged marriage.

Song liao then worry, no use.... it is either, marry, abortion or "fucking asshole"....

Totally agreed.........

eddy72
02-07-2015, 08:34 AM
To her parents; are you able to give them a big dowry in terms of $$$? Most parents are selling their daughters rather than wanted their daughter to have a blissful marriage. They thought that marrying a foreigner; they could come out from poverty.

bro, that abt how much.. a no. to figure..

Hurricane88
02-07-2015, 09:34 AM
I seriously doubt they are proud to be single mum. No parent in this world will like their daughter to have kid without marriage or worst dunno who is the daddy.... The pressure from parents, family, relatives, peers, society..... how will the single mum be proud? :confused: .

Haizzzz...maybe I should not use "proud"...I had met so many single mother in Vietnam...they are happily living and not shy to tell us that they hv a kid....:)

Some hv kid since 18 yrs old and by 21 yrs old still very attractive...my fb alone has plenty...:)

naemlo
02-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Haizzzz...maybe I should not use "proud"...I had met so many single mother in Vietnam...they are happily living and not shy to tell us that they hv a kid....:)

Happy, yes. Life still have to go on either happy or sad so it is smarter to live happily.

FireShark
02-07-2015, 12:43 PM
bro, that abt how much.. a no. to figure..

I don't know.....If your vb love you; she will help you. She will talk to her parents. Some need only minimal amount of dowry but some asking a lot. My friend just gave abt S$10K for everything including of Jewellery; wedding photos; 40 wedding tables and Karaoke session. Hong bao; he had collected back about S$6K but gave his parent in law $5K.

40 Tables = est $6400
Karaoke = est 600
Photo = est $1000
Jewellery = est $4000
Total = $11K - Hong Bao $6K give parent in law $5K so S$10K.

My friend wedding was quite lavish to me. $10 to my friend consider is a small $.

eddy72
02-07-2015, 07:52 PM
I don't know.....If your vb love you; she will help you. She will talk to her parents. Some need only minimal amount of dowry but some asking a lot. My friend just gave abt S$10K for everything including of Jewellery; wedding photos; 40 wedding tables and Karaoke session. Hong bao; he had collected back about S$6K but gave his parent in law $5K.

40 Tables = est $6400
Karaoke = est 600
Photo = est $1000
Jewellery = est $4000
Total = $11K - Hong Bao $6K give parent in law $5K so S$10K.

My friend wedding was quite lavish to me. $10 to my friend consider is a small $.

just meet only, how to love?

it ok if yr friend can afford it.. wa, so many tables?

still got $5k bk fm diner? the most important is the result..

not sure abt yr friend viet wife, my friend wife is a good catch..

if I also have the same luck......... :)

xiaoqiang
02-07-2015, 11:12 PM

it ok if yr friend can afford it.. wa, so many tables?

still got $5k bk fm diner? the most important is the result..

not sure abt yr friend viet wife, my friend wife is a good catch..

My wife ;)???

Nice to meet u bro!

damong777
02-07-2015, 11:19 PM

Not just luck. u need to take time to choose and decide. there are so many over there.

each exp with vb only make u wiser

eddy72
02-07-2015, 11:36 PM
My wife ;)???

Nice to meet u bro!

my verdict on yr wife is very high..

unless she prove me wrong..

naemlo
02-07-2015, 11:39 PM
each exp with vb only make u wiser

Not true... some men get more stupid. :eek:

eddy72
02-07-2015, 11:43 PM
Not true... some men get more stupid. :eek:

shhhhh.. something no need no say 1..

the only thing that can save these men is when they got

no more $$$$$$:)

Seletar
04-07-2015, 12:08 AM
1)

.. the patch of blood may be the residue from her period?

** if I were the one traveling with the vbs... I would have makan them from day 1 of the trip.

The writer may mean the patch of blood could be the girl is a virgin but looking back the girl is earning 8 mil why on earth she wants to make love with a man she just met ??

milfmilf
04-07-2015, 12:30 PM
For a VB to go HK, China, Taiwan or Japan with me, what is required for her to get VISA?

Hurricane88
04-07-2015, 01:22 PM
For a VB to go HK, China, Taiwan or Japan with me, what is required for her to get VISA?

ha...you ask before leh...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12713603&highlight=visa#post12713603
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12711880&highlight=visa#post12711880
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12710511&highlight=visa#post12710511

senters89
04-07-2015, 05:31 PM

ask her go to tour agent in Vn, they can do the visa for her, HK one is 2entry 1 month, china is 1 entry.

Exis7ence
04-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Ok we were together for 6mths +,we did exchange views about marriage..i told her we need to plan and not just rush into it.
No i have not seen her parents but her mum saw me when we did video calls.
Yup my career is still picking up at this point of time(i'am 28 and shes 22).
And finally even after i went to vietnam she fking refused to meet.
Final words from her mouth was she changed..shes choose marrying this taiwan guy for money and not because of love.

Not really; many of their parents still thought that Taiwan is a good country where their daughters will be happy but many vb had secretly fly back to vn after marriage due to several reasons. I don't think the vb don't want to come to Singapore with you. Are you going to marry her? Have you seen her parents yet? To her parents; are you able to give them a big dowry in terms of $$$? Most parents are selling their daughters rather than wanted their daughter to have a blissful marriage. They thought that marrying a foreigner; they could come out from poverty.

Totally agreed.........[/QUOTE]

milfmilf
04-07-2015, 07:11 PM
VB go Jipoon still need to apply visa in wetnam .... max 15 days

FireShark
07-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Ok we were together for 6mths +,we did exchange views about marriage..i told her we need to plan and not just rush into it.
Final words from her mouth was she changed..shes choose marrying this taiwan guy for money and not because of love.
Totally agreed......

Thus; you can see how vb sacrifice their soul and body just for $$$$. I had saw many of them reluctant to marry overseas but due to financial problem; they have to help. Many parents just wanted to get out of povety but some parents do really hope their child could live comfortably after married overseas.

milfmilf
07-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Thus; you can see how vb sacrifice their soul and body just for $$$$. I had saw many of them reluctant to marry overseas but due to financial problem; they have to help. Many parents just wanted to get out of povety but some parents do really hope their child could live comfortably after married overseas.

what about those old liao like 30++?
look for older man?

senters89
09-07-2015, 10:29 AM

Totally agreed.........[/QUOTE]

I always think there is a disadvantage of marrying a Foreign wife, she happy not happy suddenly take passport and fly back to her country then you ice cream liao. Wan arrange to divorce also very hard, must publish in newspaper, confirm you can find him then can divorce.

Well love is limitless in regards of age,nationality,size or background. Just hope if we get marry,these don happen to us.

Senters89

milfmilf
09-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Yesterday straits time got story on professional run away bride in china. man and parents spent 100k rmb end up he only spent 50 days with her

milfmilf
09-07-2015, 04:39 PM
Foreign wife i. Bo dai bo zee run road, is either male kana con or something very wrong with him

MIFAcafe
09-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Foreign wife i. Bo dai bo zee run road, is either male kana con or something very wrong with him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2869507/Chinese-police-seek-100-Vietnamese-runaway-brides-report.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/11/us-china-vietnam-brides-idUSKBN0JP0R420141211
http://www.womenofchina.cn/womenofchina/html1/features/family/1501/1513-1.htm
http://birdjaguar.blogspot.sg/2015/06/vietnamese-brides-closer-than-heaven.html

A few versions of the missing bribes story.

I think if want a Viet wife just go Vietnam and get to know the ger first. Dun pay for a bribe without knowing her.

FireShark
09-07-2015, 04:53 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2869507/Chinese-police-seek-100-Vietnamese-runaway-brides-report.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/11/us-china-vietnam-brides-idUSKBN0JP0R420141211
http://www.womenofchina.cn/womenofchina/html1/features/family/1501/1513-1.htm
http://birdjaguar.blogspot.sg/2015/06/vietnamese-brides-closer-than-heaven.html

A few versions of the missing bribes story.

I think if want a Viet wife just go Vietnam and get to know the ger first. Dun pay for a bribe without knowing her.

Can't find the articles I read recently; there are also a lot of cheats from China who promise VB they could either find jobs or good husband there. Once there; they drugged the vb and take out the internal organs for sales

milfmilf
09-07-2015, 05:07 PM
hcm gdp per capita is ard USD$4500 as of last year end... wah S$500 per month ...

Paulaner
10-07-2015, 12:15 AM
Fully agreed n supported

naemlo
10-07-2015, 12:36 AM
hcm gdp per capita is ard USD$4500 as of last year end... wah S$500 per month ...

GDP per capita is not a measure of personal income.

milfmilf
10-07-2015, 11:14 AM
GDP per capita is not a measure of personal income.

is like earn S$200 but have to put up with S$500 living standard?

naemlo
10-07-2015, 11:17 AM
is like earn S$200 but have to put up with S$500 living standard?

Oh u meant earning lesser than spending? Most SG are in this situation :D

FireShark
10-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Oh u meant earning lesser than spending? Most SG are in this situation :D

Agreed; a lot of people now with credit cards bad debts. Happened to me before; luckily clear all my card now and I dont own anymore credit cards just debit cards will do. Got $ I spend; no $ lan lan stay at home. Really scare of the days where receiving lawyers letter

shysaint
10-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Long time since i have posted, just wanna quickly update and shared my journey of my wife ..

2008 - 2011 : Social Visitor Pass
2011 - 2012 : 1 yr LTVP
2012 - 2015 : 3 yrs LTVP+
2014 Aug - Make Appt for PR Application Submission.
2015 Feb - Submit PR Application
2015 July - PR In-Principle Approval.

Best Wishes and Best of Luck to all BROs on this journey.

Hurricane88
10-07-2015, 12:25 PM

Congratulations to you...:)

naemlo
10-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Really scare of the days where receiving lawyers letter

Most will go thru debt during young. I am 1 of them too. :D I remember when I first started work, earned about 2.5k, took home abt 2k n bought a car. Monthly installment itself was about 1k. Had UOB, SCB and DBS credit cards and credit line and all max out except DBS. Finally realised the problem, sold my car, called the banks to stop all and repay the banks within 2 yrs. Now left with 1 Amex and DBS Visa. Use them for hotels, flight booking n online purchase, the rest are cash. Now want to buy, must think twice or 3 times.... I have thought of buying PS4 since it was launched but till now still considering :D

pusielover
10-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Agreed; a lot of people now with credit cards bad debts. Happened to me before; luckily clear all my card now and I dont own anymore credit cards just debit cards will do. Got $ I spend; no $ lan lan stay at home. Really scare of the days where receiving lawyers letter

Same here lar bro... Just cleared mine, the freedom of not having to set aside Money for repayment... Simply shiok!!!!

KangTuo
10-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Long time since i have posted, just wanna quickly update and shared my journey of my wife ..

Congrats bro.
mine is...

2012 Sep: LTVP
2013 Sep: LTVP+
2014 Feb: make appt for PR
2014 Aug: submit PR application

2015 July: still waiting for PR......

Hurricane88
10-07-2015, 01:30 PM

dun worry lah...you have a son as ace card...with the upcoming election...sure will want your vote...you hear the positive decision soon...:)

milfmilf
10-07-2015, 01:50 PM
All happy lucky hung fok men ... lol
Very envy lol

FireShark
10-07-2015, 02:08 PM

This Journey below to one of my friend but earn $12k plus in 2012 and own a 1 Condo and 1 HDB Flat before Marriage

2012 Dec Marriage
2013 Feb 1 yr LTVP
2013 Apr Apply PR
2013 May Reject PR (went to see MP)
2013 June Apply PR again (request to see the officer in charge)
2013 Oct Received PR Status

When he went down to ICA to see the officer in charge; he gave a lot a sarcastic remarks about ICA. I was shocked too when he show me his wife blue IC

I will put mine next year see how fast she could get her PR.

FireShark
10-07-2015, 02:10 PM
Congrats bro.
mine is...

Bro
You didn't call up ICA to check or went to see the MP but Choa Chu Kang MP no power one? It about a year. It can't be that long

Hurricane88
10-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Bro
You didn't call up ICA to check or went to see the MP but Choa Chu Kang MP no power one? It about a year. It can't be that long

no lah...he declare too little tax and pay too little CPF...kkkk....:)

CCK is Minister of Health and not Ministry of Home Affairs...:)

FireShark
10-07-2015, 03:14 PM
no lah...he declare too little tax and pay too little CPF...kkkk....:)

CCK is Minister of Health and not Ministry of Home Affairs...:)

Now I know why my friend's BX get PR so fast. The more we pay the income tax and CPF; it more easier to get PR.

Hurricane88
10-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Now I know why my friend's BX get PR so fast. The more we pay the income tax and CPF; it more easier to get PR.

definitely lah...this is needless to say...you earn more pay more taxes contribute more cpf...gahmen luv you dep dep...:)

Also gahmen has record of those who checked in hotel with 2 ID...so this is in ICA record...they knew who you checked in with...:)

shysaint
10-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Congratulations to you...:)

Thanks hurricane bro ...

shysaint
10-07-2015, 04:24 PM
This Journey below to one of my friend but earn $12k plus in 2012 and own a 1 Condo and 1 HDB Flat before Marriage

2012 Dec Marriagey
2013 Feb 1 yr LTVP
2013 Apr Apply PR
2013 May Reject PR (went to see MP)
2013 June Apply PR again (request to see the officer in charge)
2013 Oct Received PR Status

When he went down to ICA to see the officer in charge; he gave a lot a sarcastic remarks about ICA. I was shocked too when he show me his wife blue IC

I will put mine next year see how fast she could get her PR.

U put in next year means u can submit paper in 2017 or 2018.

The queue for appointment to submit paper is now till near end 2016 or maybe 2017. The best available date now is only on 25 feb 2016. No other dates. Early morning atill got 10 slots, now dunno still have anot.

Good luck mate ..

Hurricane88
11-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Thanks hurricane bro ...

Very happy for you...even though few years back when I told you to concentrate to be a good hubby and father...concentrate on career and forget about chionging...you totally misunderstood my meaning...hopefully today you understood the meaning behind my call...:)

i thought by now you should have added more kids to your family...:)

shysaint
11-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Very happy for you...even though few years back when I told you to concentrate to be a good hubby and father...concentrate on career and forget about chionging...you totally misunderstood my meaning...hopefully today you understood the meaning behind my call...:)

i thought by now you should have added more kids to your family...:)

Bro, until now i am still very appreciate what we have spoke about .... I am fully aware n understood what you are saying ... seriously i never misunderstood you .. ... i don't really cheong, the purpose of cheonging is because i wanna know whats the scene and explore the curiosity and build my 'knowledge' bank ... importantly is i dun indulge and go oberboard. I never let this type of nonsense to destroy what i have build.

Nevertheless, i am still grateful and fortunate to meet a friend like you. Likewise people like SingViet and many others bros here... sometimes because of this type of session makes friends ...

i am fortunate and grateful to met all of you here .

As i am doing event and an event organiser, my time is fully occupied beside my family now .. thats why i rarely come in here and do posting.

adding more kids, hahaha my wife dun want and say not time now, maybe when i get my bto in 2016-2017, we may try 1 more. Heehehe ...

And right now, i am in the process of setting up a Singapore Vietnamese Women's Association with a few buddies to help and if possible offer some charity back to vietnam.

KangTuo
11-07-2015, 07:47 PM
dun worry lah...you have a son as ace card...with the upcoming election...sure will want your vote...you hear the positive decision soon...:)

another queen card coming very soon... hope will help :)

KangTuo
11-07-2015, 07:49 PM
adding more kids, hahaha my wife dun want and say not time now, maybe when i get my bto in 2016-2017, we may try 1 more. Heehehe ...

must add more... 1 is boring :)

Hurricane88
11-07-2015, 07:56 PM
must add more... 1 is boring :)

bro, you forgot bro shysaint has 2 older gals...after all still sisters mah...:)

shysaint
12-07-2015, 02:06 AM
bro, you forgot bro shysaint has 2 older gals...after all still sisters mah...:)

True ...very true

hole_me
12-07-2015, 05:49 PM
have anyone tried vietnam marriage agency in singapore??

xyman
12-07-2015, 11:36 PM
True ...very true

wow.. announce here your wife got LTVP... hihihi

jackbl
13-07-2015, 12:58 AM

Just talked about u and u appeared here :D That restaurant food very tasty as commented by another fren ;)

Now your got Power of 7 liao :)

jackbl
13-07-2015, 01:00 AM

Read carefully...... so when's yours???? :D

shysaint
13-07-2015, 08:47 AM
Read carefully...... so when's yours???? :D

I answer for him .. he got it too ... 2 mths earlier

KangTuo
14-07-2015, 08:25 AM
Congrats bro.
mine is...

as I was still waiting for bx PR status just 4 days ago...
today checked online and it is approved :)

nearly 11mths of waiting :)

FireShark
14-07-2015, 08:43 AM
today checked online and it is approved

nearly 11mths of waiting

Congratulation!!!!
Remember to buy 4D tomorrow:p

Hurricane88
14-07-2015, 08:51 AM

Congratulations...see what I meant a few days ago...GE coming cannot upset voters...:)

So how u going to celebrate...:)

KangTuo
14-07-2015, 08:57 AM
So how u going to celebrate...:)

vote for PAP and volunteer to be the jaga at voting center again :)

Hurricane88
14-07-2015, 09:03 AM
vote for PAP and volunteer to be the jaga at voting center again :)

Wow...so pro pap...:)

No go Ktv the neh neh celebr.ate...call me if you do...:)

tmdmon
14-07-2015, 11:18 AM
hope bros here can give some advice...

backstory:
last month i stayed at my fiancee's home in Quang Ngai for about 1 week. I think because I did not register myself at the local police, the cong an showed up at her home last Saturday and asked if any foreigner staying there. She didn't want any trouble and just said that I've went back already and if there was any problem. The cong an said it was a "safety issue" and asked her to go to the police station on Monday drink coffee. She went down with her father with intention to give coffee money, but her father went batshit crazy and created a scene. When they left, the cong an told her "this case not settled".

we will be holding our wedding banquet at her home in 2 weeks time. small town so stuff life this goes around. now i'm damn scared the cong an will give me trouble because our marriage not yet properly registered.

i will be flying over on Sunday and my plan of action will be to go down directly to "pay my respects". Will an offering of a carton of cigarettes on top of the coffee money be able to appease them? or am I worrying for nothing?

also, i'm envious of all the stories of successful ltvp and PR application. Now i'm having trouble even bringing her over on short term pass (she got caught in ktv raid and sent back - appreciate if you can keep the judging to yourselves, i've read through this thread 3 times over and know perfectly well what i'm getting into.). just approached my MP last night and hopefully the fact that i've gotten a ROM date and her being pregnant will improve my chances.

shysaint
14-07-2015, 12:19 PM

Congrats la brother ... cheers ....

shysaint
14-07-2015, 12:21 PM

Bro Hurricane .. now u go ktv singapore already ?

shysaint
14-07-2015, 12:32 PM

backstory:
last month i stayed at my fiancee's home in Quang Ngai for about 1 week. I think because I did not register myself at the local police, the cong an showed up at her home last Saturday and asked if any foreigner staying there. She didn't want any trouble and just said that I've went back already and if there was any problem. The cong an said it was a "safety issue" and asked her to go to the police station on Monday drink coffee. She went down with her father with intention to give coffee money, but her father went batshit crazy and created a scene. When they left, the cong an told her "this case not settled".

we will be holding our wedding banquet at her home in 2 weeks time. small town so stuff life this goes around. now i'm damn scared the cong an will give me trouble because our marriage not yet properly registered.

i will be flying over on Sunday and my plan of action will be to go down directly to "pay my respects". Will an offering of a carton of cigarettes on top of the coffee money be able to appease them? or am I worrying for nothing?

also, i'm envious of all the stories of successful ltvp and PR application. Now i'm having trouble even bringing her over on short term pass (she got caught in ktv raid and sent back - appreciate if you can keep the judging to yourselves, i've read through this thread 3 times over and know perfectly well what i'm getting into.). just approached my MP last night and hopefully the fact that i've gotten a ROM date and her being pregnant will improve my chances.

Bro ..

Now the new policies (hopefully is not compulsory) requires you to do a pre-marriage LTVP assessment application. If this fail, likelihood the actual LTVP will not approve to.

Perhaps you may want to try that first before bringing in for actual ROM.

Having a ROM date doesn't equate her to enter with no problem, if she is banned from entering, even got rom date, immigration officers will still deny her entry, especially now with the pre-marriage ltvp assessment.

Likewise she is pregnant, that also does not equate to being allowed to give birth here ...

If she is lucky to able to come in for rom, that also doesn't equate that she can stay her long term and give birth here.

To prevent all unnecessary rejection and inconveniences to your pregnant wife ... please plan it carefully. That my advise.

Hurricane88
14-07-2015, 01:01 PM
Bro Hurricane .. now u go ktv singapore already ?

nope...haha...KT will not be so kind...:)

Hurricane88
14-07-2015, 01:14 PM
backstory:

I had highlighted many times that "any household need to register with local Police station if any foreigner are going to stay in the gf or fiancee house for a short period..."...this matter doesn't happen just because you are in small town or big city like hcm...many times is gf neignbour who are the whistle blower...or another cong an just happened to stay nearby...all these usually lixi can settle...:)

since the problem already happened...just let your gf and her family members go to the Police station to apologise and inform them of the upcoming marriage...ask the Cong An in-charge how much money needed to settle this problem...if not much money then just give and settle the issue...no point get involved with cong an who is just doing their job...:)

after marriage nothing will happen....all will be fine...you can stay in wife house as long as you want...:)

bro shysaint already advised you on the LTVP application...just follow his advice...:)

tmdmon
14-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Bro ..

Now the new policies (hopefully is not compulsory) requires you to do a pre-marriage LTVP assessment application. If this fail, likelihood the actual LTVP will not approve to.

Perhaps you may want to try that first before bringing in for actual ROM.

Having a ROM date doesn't equate her to enter with no problem, if she is banned from entering, even got rom date, immigration officers will still deny her entry, especially now with the pre-marriage ltvp assessment.

Likewise she is pregnant, that also does not equate to being allowed to give birth here ...

If she is lucky to able to come in for rom, that also doesn't equate that she can stay her long term and give birth here.

To prevent all unnecessary rejection and inconveniences to your pregnant wife ... please plan it carefully. That my advise.

all this not within our control... of course i am also planning contingencies...

I had highlighted many times that "any household need to register with local Police station if any foreigner are going to stay in the gf or fiancee house for a short period..."...this matter doesn't happen just because you are in small town or big city like hcm...many times is gf neignbour who are the whistle blower...or another cong an just happened to stay nearby...all these usually lixi can settle...:)

since the problem already happened...just let your gf and her family members go to the Police station to apologise and inform them of the upcoming marriage...ask the Cong An in-charge how much money needed to settle this problem...if not much money then just give and settle the issue...no point get involved with cong an who is just doing their job...:)

after marriage nothing will happen....all will be fine...you can stay in wife house as long as you want...:)

bro shysaint already advised you on the LTVP application...just follow his advice...:)

thanks for the advice

pusielover
14-07-2015, 01:55 PM

For those of us married register not in Việt Nam better to bing along rom cert

Hurricane88
14-07-2015, 02:02 PM
For those of us married register not in Việt Nam better to bing along rom cert

yes lah...also tell your wife family to report local district Police that son in law coming to stay...need to do once and show photocopy ROM only once....:)

for any hotel in Vietnam, all hotels must report to the local district cong an who is staying in each room by 11pm...if any raid and upon checking...give wrong info then jialat...:)

pusielover
14-07-2015, 02:24 PM
Cong an sound so much like 公安:D

FireShark
14-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Cong an sound so much like 公安:D

Yup when translate to Chinese Character it is 公安

eddy72
14-07-2015, 02:55 PM
any particular reason for the strict whereabout of foreigners?

seem to be in place for a long time liao..

pusielover
14-07-2015, 03:28 PM
yes lah...also tell your wife family to report local district Police that son in law coming to stay...need to do once and show photocopy ROM only once....:)

for any hotel in Vietnam, all hotels must report to the local district cong an who is staying in each room by 11pm...if any raid and upon checking...give wrong info then jialat...:)

Huh only once? What if their data got screwed up or worse didn't even bother to input into their system lol...

MIFAcafe
14-07-2015, 03:33 PM
Huh only once? What if their data got screwed up or worse didn't even bother to input into their system lol...

You still have ROM cert and the last report copy to show if the cong an comes to the house.

I hope you dun mind me saying "use a bit of common sense and not ask what is the obvious". No wonder H88 told me answer one question then has another 10 questions to ask. Not targeted at you but just general answers.

MIFAcafe
14-07-2015, 03:34 PM
double post

Hurricane88
14-07-2015, 03:37 PM
You still have ROM cert and the last report copy to show if the cong an comes to the house.

I hope you dun mind me saying "use a bit of common sense and not ask what is the obvious". No wonder H88 told me answer one question then has another 10 questions to ask. Not targeted at you but just general answers.

Thank you mate...:)

Yes, sometimes I dun answer posts or pm because of plenty of questions after answering once...especially those chiong questions...how much lah...how to go lah...so many questions...haizzzz....:)

KangTuo
14-07-2015, 04:00 PM

nope...haha...KT will not be so kind...:)

no time and not a free man for ktv liao

KangTuo
14-07-2015, 04:03 PM

after marriage still need to inform the province cong an of foreigner staying.
one time, the province cong an also classified my bx as foreigner and requested more kopi money.

pusielover
14-07-2015, 05:00 PM
one time, the province cong an also classified my bx as foreigner and requested more kopi money.

If they want kopi money they can say/accused anything... If not much, just giv lor what can we do?? It ain't like sg can complaint higher lol

shysaint
14-07-2015, 08:03 PM

I/We did not report to the police for me staying there since 2009 .. Maybe my city got too many foreigner ba ..

Anyway, my name should be in the record book in 'phuong tu phap' as i need to register my marriage in order to state my name as father in my girl's birth certificate.

So should be ok ba .... however the best and safe way is to ask your wife to indicate your name in their household register to make it proper and official. However, it will take time and $$ .... maybe your wife or her family members dun want your name to be in it, in case something gone wrong, they will have a hard time removing the name.

shysaint
14-07-2015, 08:05 PM
If they want kopi money they can say/accused anything... If not much, just giv lor what can we do?? It ain't like sg can complaint higher lol

Right ! As long as they want the money ... there is way to find fault with you and extort $ .... married or not married is never the case ...

shysaint
14-07-2015, 08:06 PM
no time and not a free man for ktv liao

So so busy now ah .... or you retired liao

milfmilf
15-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Right ! As long as they want the money ... there is way to find fault with you and extort $ .... married or not married is never the case ...

How much are we looking at?

shysaint
16-07-2015, 01:10 AM
How much are we looking at?

I dunno .... maybe quote u an example.

When i wanted to help my wife applied for tax account becaude i am doing NuSkin ... they mentioned they can help me personally ... nust need to may him 2-3 million coz he know i am a Singaporean.

When i was caught riding, they demand 1.5 m from me else theybwill confiscate the bike.

So imagine this is about breaking the law and they actually offended him and make him angry , so i reckon it will not be cheap .... minimum at least 3m up ....

I guessed the only nationality they afraid is Korean ... and singaporean is a good source of income ... they will not offence but will demand coz they know we can afford to pay.

FireShark
16-07-2015, 09:05 AM
I guessed the only nationality they afraid is Korean ... and singaporean is a good source of income ... they will not offence but will demand coz they know we can afford to pay.

Why they are afraid of Korean?

shysaint
16-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Why they are afraid of Korean?

Number 1 Investor in Vietnam ...

jay.lay
17-07-2015, 12:29 AM

up u 6 bro :)

shysaint
17-07-2015, 09:51 AM
up u 6 bro :)

R.I.K 10 .... Thanks ..

milfmilf
17-07-2015, 05:37 PM
R.I.K 10 .... Thanks ..

I want 10 too! :D
Upz you 9.

shysaint
17-07-2015, 06:42 PM
I want 10 too! :D
Upz you 9.

Ok .. when power return :)

Kim91
18-07-2015, 05:45 AM

I still report to cnong an everytime i went over.. still its a must or my FIL just wanna fi d cbance to suck up them with some lixi..
By the way congrat on ur wife PR.
N also bro shysaint..

milfmilf
18-07-2015, 06:37 PM
girl friendly hotel should be ok
some cheapo one will charge USD15 ... like blue diamond

shysaint
19-07-2015, 12:48 AM
I still report to cnong an everytime i went over.. still its a must or my FIL just wanna fi d cbance to suck up them with some lixi..
By the way congrat on ur wife PR.
N also bro shysaint..

Thanks bro kim91

milfmilf
19-07-2015, 11:13 AM
ahh i guess the hotel will 'take care' of it for the guest.

Thanks bro!

going to cambodia with veitbu 2 weeks later and will be staying a 4star...
no need to worry about such ridiculous rules feels relax :D

stillgottheblue
19-07-2015, 11:37 AM
I always stay at Vietbu house as she stay alone with her son. It's cost saving and "safe".

FireShark
20-07-2015, 03:48 PM

I know they are no.1 investor in VN as Japan had heavily invested in Thailand. Thus. Korean had no place to invest thus they invest in VN. My ex-colleague from Korea know how to read and write in Vnese cos it a demand in Korea.

milfmilf
21-07-2015, 05:09 PM
bro milf.. how to return up your power?

You will have your power when your reputation hit 40. By then you can click on the balance scale on top right of the person's post and click oN "I approve"

shysaint
21-07-2015, 07:24 PM
i see. i wait for other people to up me power first. thanks har..

Ok help u with 10 so that you can help bro in return.

Goalie
22-07-2015, 07:59 AM
i see. i wait for other people to up me power first. thanks har..

I had already upped you. You need to post 3 more posts here or any section before you have power.

Hurricane88
22-07-2015, 05:29 PM
thanks bros. will return up after the 24hr recovery. :D

You have no power yet...you up not going to affect their points...haizzzz...:)

pls read newbie section...:)

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

Goalie
22-07-2015, 05:31 PM
thanks bros. will return up after the 24hr recovery. :D

Please do not up me till you have power. You do not have enough post to get your power. Try post 2 more times and see how.

hoang
23-07-2015, 12:36 AM
There is nothing in Vietnam.
low education low moral low activities.
Vietnamese dont like judgement but really love compliment because they are lack of confidence.
Sweet lie is better than bitter truth.
Dont say anything bad to them.
Dont mention social topics.
They are ignorant of even GDP of their own country.
Dont compare them with better one.
Comparison is just one kind of objective way to find real nature in your country ,but they are really lack of confidence ,then hate comparison.
Just keep saying "Vietnam is BEST country " that's enought to let them enjoy .

becks2307
26-07-2015, 01:07 AM
I heard now the Singapore immigration getting strict with gals from vnm entering Singapore? is that true??

milfmilf
26-07-2015, 10:58 AM
They are ignorant of even GDP of their own country.

even First world SG sinkess most of them won't know our GDP or per capita :D
and hardly anyone knows we are in which galaxy, including most graduates ..... they likely tell you Galaxy S6 ...wahaha.

hoian
26-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Tell that to the millions of horny men visiting VN every year. :p

FireShark
28-07-2015, 01:59 PM
I heard now the Singapore immigration getting strict with gals from vnm entering Singapore? is that true??

Yes; there are many news and now Vietnam Aviation is complaining about this.

milfmilf
28-07-2015, 09:26 PM
like that next week fly there better hide passport

xyman
29-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Just talked about u and u appeared here :D That restaurant food very tasty as commented by another fren ;)

Now your got Power of 7 liao :)

You all got talk about me? I long time no visit this thread. Worse, long time no go joo chiat drink liao.

I also no see Jack at joo chiat Cao girl already. ..

shysaint
29-07-2015, 07:48 PM
You all got talk about me? I long time no visit this thread. Worse, long time no go joo chiat drink liao.

I also no see Jack at joo chiat Cao girl already. ..

You no go how to see him ... or he no go how to see you

xyman
31-07-2015, 12:10 AM
You no go how to see him ... or he no go how to see you

I go, but to eat with wife and my son.. how to go play.....

shysaint
31-07-2015, 04:26 PM
I go, but to eat with wife and my son.. how to go play.....

Wa .... Go also never Jio .... u still dare to say ...

Paulaner
01-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Senior Bros can advice ? my vb wants me to marry her , I told her marry only just a piece of paper don't need. she says don't need paper just host 5 tables at her village will do . Strange what's in her mind? Guess have to spend big Ang pow for the family ? Or what. Perhaps face value ? Or exactly what's in her mind ?
Bros please advise

shysaint
02-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Senior Bros can advice ? my vb wants me to marry her , I told her marry only just a piece of paper don't need. she says don't need paper just host 5 tables at her village will do . Strange what's in her mind? Guess have to spend big Ang pow for the family ? Or what. Perhaps face value ? Or exactly what's in her mind ?
Bros please advise

If you got no intention to marry her .... then what's your intention ? What's your plan with her?

I suggest you go learn more about their cultures and you know why she told you all these and ask you to marry her.

I doubt we are in no position to tell you not to marry her coz it doesn't make sense for us to do so.

She is your g/f, only you know what's in her mind ... if you don't know, then I suggest you go understand her...

FireShark
02-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Bros please advise

How long you know her? Are you going to marry her in Singapore. Marriage in Vn is easy. Please think twice before you agree as there are many senior had stated as vbs are not easy as ABC.

No need to spend Big Ang Pow for her family. If required no point marry. Let say

Village Wedding
10 Tables= Max $200 (good food) $100 (Simple Food)
Wedding Photos = Max $1K (good wedding photos
Dowry= $3K is lot

milfmilf
02-08-2015, 08:35 PM
Bros please advise

if she good lady and come from .. don;t know should say poor or not so well off family, marrying a sinkee could be like grabbing a float in rough sea?

at least stable life with food, shelter and security in the foreseeable future

shysaint
02-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Village Wedding
10 Tables= Max $200 (good food) $100 (Simple Food)
Wedding Photos = Max $1K (good wedding photos
Dowry= $3K is lot

$2000 / $1000 isit ? If 200 max, means 1 table = $20 , vn is cheap but i don't think that dirt cheap lah ....

Paulaner
03-08-2015, 08:18 AM
If you got no intention to marry her .... then what's your intention ? What's your plan with her?

I suggest you go learn more about their cultures and you know why she told you all these and ask you to marry her.

I doubt we are in no position to tell you not to marry her coz it doesn't make sense for us to do so.

She is your g/f, only you know what's in her mind ... if you don't know, then I suggest you go understand her...
Thanks Bro , known her one/ half years , she knows I am a married man got kids, being visiting her monthly since then, of course took care of her well being as usual $$$ and so on. Is like a kept mistress .

pusielover
03-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Thanks Bro , known her one/ half years , she knows I am a married man got kids, being visiting her monthly since then, of course took care of her well being as usual $$$ and so on. Is like a kept mistress .

Be careful bro, sin govt also recognise customary marriage...if she can show photo and witnesses from the village marriage, she can sue u for polygamy, or blackmail u

naemlo
03-08-2015, 01:13 PM

U are married n trying your luck with the prison cell? Good luck to u, u will need a lot.

Hurricane88
03-08-2015, 03:41 PM
U are married n trying your luck with the prison cell? Good luck to u, u will need a lot.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=10088282&highlight=bigamy#post10088282

the story above is the landmark bigamy case...Sinkieland recognised customary marriage as second marriage...and state DPP will sue on behalf of state...bigamy punishable by law up to 5 years jail...:)

shysaint
03-08-2015, 07:37 PM

Best of Luck ....

Same story like my friend ... happen to met him in HCMC and told me 'that ger' was his 'wife' ... soon to realise he wasn't divorce. My friend 'custom' marry her and she seems happy about it knewing his status as married and have 2 kids in singapore. Besides allowances, He even gave her $50k to building houses for rental as a form of living monthly ... she is also happy 1 year see 2 times ..

Another story of such but didn't manage to custom marry as the gal's dad want the marriage 'paper' as they are christian. Spent Tonnes of money and then dunno what happen now ...

Good scenerio if she doesn't mind .. worse scenerio is you are going to be cheated by her sooner or later... which gal dun mind ? Sooner or later , this relationship will ends .. see too much liao .. Unless you really rich to provide her til she die.

I see no point of such relationship especially she ask you to marry her and you can't.

enjoy your journey ba ... sighzzz ... i dunno feel.sad for you or feel sad for the gal. Sorry arh for this remarks.

naemlo
03-08-2015, 09:33 PM
enjoy your journey ba ... sighzzz ... i dunno feel.sad for you or feel sad for the gal. Sorry arh for this remarks.

Why need to feel sad for man who goes out n "play" with another woman "seriously" knowing he has a family, a wife n kids at home??? :confused: Also dun have to feel sad for woman who knows the guy is married and yet trying her luck? :confused:

Paulaner
03-08-2015, 11:17 PM
Be careful bro, sin govt also recognise customary marriage...if she can show photo and witnesses from the village marriage, she can sue u for polygamy, or blackmail u
Thanks bro for the advice , woh never thought it was so serious

Paulaner
03-08-2015, 11:36 PM
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=10088282&highlight=bigamy#post10088282

the story above is the landmark bigamy case...Sinkieland recognised customary marriage as second marriage...and state DPP will sue on behalf of state...bigamy punishable by law up to 5 years jail...:)
Thanks Bro for the advice, really scaring , I told her no marry but if need be to buy dinner with her relatives and family that's no problem buy no ceremony blah blah ..

Hurricane88
04-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Thanks Bro for the advice, really scaring , I told her no marry but if need be to buy dinner with her relatives and family that's no problem buy no ceremony blah blah ..

a fool is born every day...hope you not one of them...best wishes...mot keem to know you in person...dun want to be state witness...:)

Exis7ence
04-08-2015, 09:31 PM
is it true that there is a saying in Vietnam "The older generation belief not to marry girls from the river (Mekong delta region)." As they are known to marry foreigners and only want money.

No offense..just curious.

vietbulover
05-08-2015, 12:58 AM
just came back from da nang / hoi an with my VB. :D

when i was at SGN domestic terminal checking in, saw a 20+yo vietbu with her ~50yo bf. the vietbu can speak mandarin really well. :D

wonder if the man is also from this forum. hehe..

shysaint
05-08-2015, 09:00 AM

when i was at SGN domestic terminal checking in, saw a 20+yo vietbu with her ~50yo bf. the vietbu can speak mandarin really well. :D

I think you share and ask on the wrong thread ....

Hurricane88
05-08-2015, 09:56 AM

he may refer to hoian...:)

hoian - is that you...:confused:

Paulaner
05-08-2015, 11:43 PM
Thanks Bro , and thank god I am not or else I won't be asking for opinions. Seek and you will get..... Better to seek advice then too late .

Paulaner
05-08-2015, 11:50 PM
a fool is born every day...hope you not one of them...best wishes...mot keem to know you in person...dun want to be state witness...:)
A genius is born every day gift from God but turns out to be a fool due to temptation. Thank god I am not or else I would not be seeking 2nd opinions. Eat Play Love ...

vietbulover
07-08-2015, 01:28 PM
he may refer to hoian...:)

hoian - is that you...:confused:

i dont quite get it. Hoi An is a place mah. :confused:

Hurricane88
07-08-2015, 05:06 PM
i dont quite get it. Hoi An is a place mah. :confused:

you will not get to understand many things if you dun start reading...:)

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13395389&postcount=9819
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13402158&postcount=9825

vietbulover
07-08-2015, 08:59 PM
you will not get to understand many things if you dun start reading...:)

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13395389&postcount=9819
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13402158&postcount=9825

LOL. but the VB can speak chinese well. i mentioned that.

vietbulover
07-08-2015, 09:02 PM
and if the man is really bro hoian, then he could have seen me. i am queuing with my VB few persons in front of him at domestic terminal for vietjet air to da nang. hehe/

Uncouth
09-08-2015, 04:15 AM

Never understand the point of having to report to cong an while we are there?? I have been to my bx hometown more than 20 times and never reported even once. Made a few occassional trips to the cong an for paperwork too and was loitering and smoking in their office?? But people who are there all kept looking at me as if i am cong do la.. lol!

Uncouth
09-08-2015, 04:21 AM

backstory:

Depends on how greedy those useless bastards are really... a carton of smokes (marlboro or international brands are better gifts). They think it is more atas. Try buying them a few crates of beer (cheap there) or a few bottles of martell from the airport.

Im not sure how much better are your chances with the ROM registeration papers and ur MRS being pregnant but I sure hope you can pull this off man. Best of luck.

vietbulover
14-08-2015, 02:13 PM
just dumped my vietbu for some reason. :)

now i have a air tix and hotel booked on 22 aug. still deciding whether to go wander HCMC alone over the weekend. :eek:

milfmilf
14-08-2015, 08:21 PM

now i have a air tix and hotel booked on 22 aug. still deciding whether to go wander HCMC alone over the weekend. :eek:

she got cry boh? :D

Hurricane88
14-08-2015, 08:37 PM

Just fly and enjoy yourself...:)

jackbl
14-08-2015, 11:45 PM

Maybe cry father cry mother :D

pusielover
15-08-2015, 10:46 AM
Never understand the point of having to report to cong an while we are there?? I have been to my bx hometown more than 20 times and never reported even once. Made a few occassional trips to the cong an for paperwork too and was loitering and smoking in their office?? But people who are there all kept looking at me as if i am cong do la.. lol!

Never reported even once but made a few occasional trips for paper works?? So u go or didn't go??:confused::confused:

milfmilf
15-08-2015, 12:10 PM

Try those hair saloon next to cap town hotel :D

SingViet
16-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Side track a bit. My wifey opening F & B outlet near Haw Par Villa MRT. Assistants required. 5 day work week, from 8am to 4pm. weekends and PH off. If your bx can speak either English or Mandarin, holds PR or 3 year LTSVP, and is looking for job, PM me. :)

Hurricane88
16-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Side track a bit. My wifey opening F & B outlet near Haw Par Villa MRT. Assistants required. 5 day work week, from 8am to 4pm. weekends and PH off. If your bx can speak either English or Mandarin, holds PR or 3 year LTSVP, and is looking for job, PM me. :)

Congrats to your wife and you for the opening of F & B...:)

vietbulover
16-08-2015, 08:20 PM

i dunno. but she still text me.

vietbulover
16-08-2015, 08:23 PM
Just fly and enjoy yourself...:)

the hotel i book is Elegant Hotel Saigon City at 122F - 122F1 Bui Thi Xuan Street, District 1

i see the map like quite ulu and abt 1km to the usual tourist spot leh. that time i thought she got bike, so i just anyhow book any hotel which is girl friendly.

now i going there alone. dunno this area any good spot to fish a guide. :confused:

vietbulover
16-08-2015, 08:26 PM
Try those hair saloon next to cap town hotel :D

never been to this hang out before. basically this is first time i will be at HCMC alone. any tips to not getting chop by this hair saloon? and the girls can da bao back? :o

Uncouth
17-08-2015, 12:51 AM
Never reported even once but made a few occasional trips for paper works?? So u go or didn't go??:confused::confused:

Went for documentation certification like certifying birth certificate or doc translation etc loh.. but never there to report my artival or anything like that.

Hurricane88
17-08-2015, 09:58 AM
the hotel i book is Elegant Hotel Saigon City at 122F - 122F1 Bui Thi Xuan Street, District 1

i see the map like quite ulu and abt 1km to the usual tourist spot leh. that time i thought she got bike, so i just anyhow book any hotel which is girl friendly.

Bui Thi Xuan is very central and can walk or short taxi ride to most places...there are many computer stores on both sides of road leading to Nguyen Cu Trinh...:)

Le Duyen 3 and MZ bar is along this road...also along this road plenty of Vietnamese food and cafe...not ulu compared to what you mentioned...:)

willgo
17-08-2015, 10:30 AM
At the end of bui thi xuan street (intersect street Cong Quynh), there is a shop selling very delicious sticky rice with roasted drumstick, Xoi Che bui thi xuan. The board of the shop is green color, I visit that store everytime i go HCM.
Bui Thi Xuan is very central and can walk or short taxi ride to most places...there are many computer stores on both sides of road leading to Nguyen Cu Trinh...:)

Hurricane88
17-08-2015, 10:35 AM
At the end of bui thi xuan street (intersect street Cong Quynh), there is a shop selling very delicious sticky rice with roasted drumstick, Xoi Che bui thi xuan. I visit that store everytime i go HCM.

Yes, that is best xoi ga in HCM...very popular and been there for years...:)

charger
18-08-2015, 10:54 AM
never been to this hang out before. basically this is first time i will be at HCMC alone. any tips to not getting chop by this hair saloon? and the girls can da bao back? :o

When you visit the hair saloon they usually have a menu of services with prices but tips to the girls are separate. Usually vnd200-300k. If she has the right chemistry with you , you can ask her to meet you after she finish work. Negotiate price first...st or overnite...vnd800k and vnd1.5m respectively, not fixed. Have fun

milfmilf
18-08-2015, 11:52 AM
When you visit the hair saloon they usually have a menu of services with prices but tips to the girls are separate. Usually vnd200-300k. If she has the right chemistry with you , you can ask her to meet you after she finish work. Negotiate price first...st or overnite...vnd800k and vnd1.5m respectively, not fixed. Have fun

these joints kinda very OPEN, not only for communist standard :D
it gave me the impression I'm looking at those licensed House in Geylang

charger
18-08-2015, 07:55 PM
these joints kinda very OPEN, not only for communist standard :D
it gave me the impression I'm looking at those licensed House in Geylang
Actually at these hair saloons they wash hair and give some good foot and body massage, no nonsense type. Touch legs and thighs ok but if you want outside activity you have to negotiate privately. They can go only after work. Try at Le duyen saloon, the manageress is real hot stuff with half ball spilling out of her dress but sorry can see only.
However the girl that massaged me hinted she wanted to have a look at my hotel room.
Declined cus i have other arrangement with a ktv babe.

milfmilf
21-08-2015, 10:59 AM
in the 70-80's I was still too young to know what actually happened during the vietnam cambodia war. And since the news said even UN and SG also requested vietnam to withdraw from cambodia, the impression given to me was vietnam was the aggressor and occupied cambodia over 10 years.

when discussing this history with vb, she was angry that I kept thinking viet was the bad guy and I was puzzle why there was a Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument in Pheon Penh if vietnam was the agressor :D

I even thought China was the good guy that gave vietnam a punishment in 1979 for the invasion .... the truth gave a discount of my impression on china.

bros familiar with viet know anymore dark secret? :p

vietbulover
29-08-2015, 08:56 AM

updating my case..

eventually we still meet at HCMC over the weekend of 22 Aug and of coz did whatever we did alike before. supposedly this is our "goodbye" meeting.

and now.. she say to me even i dun want to marry her, she wants me to give her a baby. :confused::eek:

SingViet
02-09-2015, 05:01 AM
updating my case..

eventually we still meet at HCMC over the weekend of 22 Aug and of coz did whatever we did alike before. supposedly this is our "goodbye" meeting.

and now.. she say to me even i dun want to marry her, she wants me to give her a baby. :confused::eek:

101 tricks of VB, about turn still use same trick to con Singaporean man. :D

damong777
05-09-2015, 03:15 PM

their standard sop. taught down by chi gai

deptrai4u
12-09-2015, 07:38 AM
their standard sop. taught down by chi gai

Don't their chi gai think of anything new????? Or maybe there is no need to since there are so many goon-du that will fall for this trick?

hole_me
12-09-2015, 11:51 PM
Can any bro advise me what is minimum salary needed to marry a Vietnam wife?

milfmilf
13-09-2015, 06:04 PM

some say S$5k also no enough

autoroam
13-09-2015, 07:13 PM

Bro.... you will need to provide more info
like where you planning to stay?

But best is to tell your wife to be that you not rich even though you are
so she don't have high expectation
Heard of story that SG men tell their wife that they are some big shot in SG
but when they came to SG then found out their husband are lair and don't earn much....
Then the wife mia and works in pub or run back to vietnam.... and these men complain they got cheated by vietnam women..... :p:p

naemlo
13-09-2015, 07:24 PM

Why will u need min salary to marry someone? If u have cash in bank, dun have to worry.

hole_me
14-09-2015, 08:34 AM
some say S$5k also no enough

Hmm.. 5k also not enough.. meaning i think i have to remain single whole life loh... so hard to hit even 4k.

hole_me
14-09-2015, 08:35 AM
Bro.... you will need to provide more info
like where you planning to stay?

But best is to tell your wife to be that you not rich even though you are
so she don't have high expectation
Heard of story that SG men tell their wife that they are some big shot in SG
but when they came to SG then found out their husband are lair and don't earn much....
Then the wife mia and works in pub or run back to vietnam.... and these men complain they got cheated by vietnam women..... :p:p

Stay in BTO hdb loh.. 3 room flat.

milfmilf
14-09-2015, 10:42 AM
Stay in BTO hdb loh.. 3 room flat.

if you have your own flat, preferably already fully paid ...
AND if heng heng veit wife is know-how-to-think type ... may be can ba

saw a few vietbu in sg working at NTUC fairprice
is not hopeless to marry viet bu :D

milfmilf
14-09-2015, 10:44 AM
my vb lately not responding to my msg .... mia periodically
looks like this chapter maybe closing
gona look out for bros going viet for matchmake and tag along to look see :D

xiaoqiang
15-09-2015, 10:47 PM

Next yr feb :p

Golden question
16-09-2015, 12:45 AM

Same story here and there always.TS,how you doing?Still here advise newbies here on 101 ways to counter attack their tricks haha:D

Golden question
16-09-2015, 12:49 AM

First time I heard of MINIMUM SALARY to marry a vietnamese:D
Is this the new requitement from ICA after the white won :D

milfmilf
16-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Next yr feb :p

great! ..... :D

iSaigon
16-09-2015, 11:06 AM
great! ..... :D

Did you read his conditions? You have to pay USD 2,000.00 to xiaoqiang before he brings you there during TET 2016.

milfmilf
16-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Did you read his conditions? You have to pay USD 2,000.00 to xiaoqiang before he brings you there during TET 2016.

Serious? Like that no go liao

MIFAcafe
16-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Serious? Like that no go liao

http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=12518731&postcount=118

You are very active in his thread above? Not sure why you sounded surprise about S$ 2k fee?

milfmilf
16-09-2015, 02:43 PM
http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=12518731&postcount=118

You are very active in his thread above? Not sure why you sounded surprise about S$ 2k fee?

That was some time ago... was curious
Strange how could i miss this no show info :D

xiaoqiang
16-09-2015, 10:43 PM
The 2k is only when u got matched successfully. If u wan go there look see look see, it's ur own expenses. 2k usd? Where/when did I mentioned it????

milfmilf
17-09-2015, 12:21 AM
The 2k is only when u got matched successfully. If u wan go there look see look see, it's ur own expenses. 2k usd? Where/when did I mentioned it????

Thanks for clarifying

jackbl
18-09-2015, 06:20 AM
That was some time ago... was curious
Strange how could i miss this no show info :D

After many visiting to vietnam I'm sure you can go there alone and know where to look for your "targets". :)

milfmilf
18-09-2015, 10:38 AM
After many visiting to vietnam I'm sure you can go there alone and know where to look for your "targets". :)

ha, only started flying alone last april.... so far to hcm only.
in vietnam, except talking to those who know english like hotel staff, sales person or tour guide and in cantonese with dim sum crew :D, most comm done by vb.

lacking TV ability indeed is frustrating. Like the cambodia trip we went was tv speaking guide only. whole trip I was like a deaf person if vb lazy to update me. Luckily met a friendly viet-french family kind enough to fill me in when vb not around. Why not around? ... guess unknowingly her true self revealed that signal the end or cooling relationship..

jackbl
19-09-2015, 07:22 AM
Why not around? ... guess unknowingly her true self revealed that signal the end or cooling relationship..

Don't be disheartened. If u still want to find a vn gf, fly over there. Treat it as a holiday and see if any opportunity knocks.

milfmilf
19-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Don't be disheartened. If u still want to find a vn gf, fly over there. Treat it as a holiday and see if any opportunity knocks.

any real life example of such encounter?
if not WL, or some kind of matchmake ... and with very limited TV, kinda difficult.... no casanova leh :)

Seletar
22-09-2015, 08:46 PM

mia very common. Not responding to your msg because you did not give her $$ or give less. ;)

Paulaner
22-09-2015, 11:28 PM
First time I heard of MINIMUM SALARY to marry a vietnamese:D
Is this the new requitement from ICA after the white won :D
There is no such thing as minimum salary however if income around S$2k less or within that range , perhaps ICA may have doubts.
If you in the salary range of $5k above and PME in a reputable MNC then consideration has better chances.
It all boils down to social standing not how much cash you have in the bank.

KangTuo
23-09-2015, 12:03 AM
Viet woman bad or sillypore guy bad?
Saw her hubby photo in FB...
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/vietnamese-wife-laments-about-alleged-physical-abuse-by-sporean-hubby

I have the feeling its a one side story

Hurricane88
23-09-2015, 09:07 AM
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/vietnamese-wife-laments-about-alleged-physical-abuse-by-sporean-hubby

Definitely there is more juicy stories... :)

Hurricane88
23-09-2015, 09:08 AM
mia very common. Not responding to your msg because you did not give her $$ or give less. ;)

This is an experience brother talking...:)

MIFAcafe
23-09-2015, 09:44 AM
Sure one sided lah.

One can guess; the man fuck around and the VB also fuck around.

When man fuck around; we call the man alpha male; woman will be call a slut.

This world very fair hor?:roll eyes:

Daughter stay in Singapore will have a better future, stay in VN will become money tree for this stupid woman in future.

milfmilf
23-09-2015, 11:34 AM

Ha, Should be not more enough :D

henabi
23-09-2015, 12:37 PM
in vietnam, except talking to those who know english like hotel staff, sales person or tour guide and in cantonese with dim sum crew :D, most comm done by vb.

lacking TV ability indeed is frustrating. Like the cambodia trip we went was tv speaking guide only. whole trip I was like a deaf person if vb lazy to update me. Luckily met a friendly viet-french family kind enough to fill me in when vb not around. Why not around? ... guess unknowingly her true self revealed that signal the end or cooling relationship..

Care to reveal more about her true self?

Bui thi xuan is a very nice street. Lots of vb OL during lunch time actually.
No shortage of good food, cafes, hair saloon and more importantly 24hr Kmarts.

No chance to visit MZ bar at night... maybe on my next trip, I will visit MZ bar at night. Hook up with the same vb I met at the hair saloon

smallplayer
30-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Ha, Should be not more enough :D

my 1 vnd ....

I have/had gf who are ok to do (can survive very well on their own) and those that really rely on u.

when u hook up with a girl..is it for short term fun or long term?
if long term..need to look at financial aspect (so many senior bros said so many time..u don't marry only her..but her family)

I do have gf/s that go with me on a trip but they pay their own share even. They have their own decent good jobs and want to be together because they trust and like the guy.

So its really..look at the face and body for short term fun..or look at a longer relationship.
For the earlier, likely u will encounter those that needs your financial backing, but there are fall out of the sky one..that are attractive and do not need your financial help one..then u super kio tio.

pusielover
30-09-2015, 12:15 PM
my 1 vnd ....

I have/had gf who are ok to do (can survive very well on their own) and those that really rely on u.

when u hook up with a girl..is it for short term fun or long term?
if long term..need to look at financial aspect (so many senior bros said so many time..u don't marry only her..but her family)

I do have gf/s that go with me on a trip but they pay their own share even. They have their own decent good jobs and want to be together because they trust and like the guy.

So its really..look at the face and body for short term fun..or look at a longer relationship.
For the earlier, likely u will encounter those that needs your financial backing, but there are fall out of the sky one..that are attractive and do not need your financial help one..then u super kio tio.
Marrying her family? See open a bit lo if we married a local, branja our in laws to a simple dinner at a restaurant is sufficient to support a Vietnam family for one month. And we know very well, by just paying a meal a month is not going to satisfy our local in laws. As for the initial "bride price" how much are we GIVING the Việt Nam family? And how much will a local in laws demand us to PAY.
I am comparing on the majority n not talking about those extremely cases.

smallplayer
30-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Marrying her family? See open a bit lo if we married a local, branja our in laws to a simple dinner at a restaurant is sufficient to support a Vietnam family for one month. And we know very well, by just paying a meal a month is not going to satisfy our local in laws. As for the initial "bride price" how much are we GIVING the Việt Nam family? And how much will a local in laws demand us to PAY.

very true..thats why I also mentioned depends on the girl and her family.
some are ok to do and don't ask for much....
some ask not only for the bride price but every other thing....house, moto etc etc.

vn is less well off and dfferent culture...they want face and that's why for most of the less well to do families, they see an overseas family member as one to guide them to better times in life.

Singapore might be a bit different (or same). u can be asked to buy things, but do have certain value retained in them (house or whatever else), but a lot of times..the money u do send over...gets evaporated into thin air.

again, different people different experiences...just have to choose wisely:D

milfmilf
30-09-2015, 07:03 PM

But after many years, you wont be bother much with your in laws
Well, real life example in my family

milfmilf
30-09-2015, 07:05 PM
Vb not thrifty even worst

ciwilover
06-10-2015, 08:48 PM
i read alot of all the bros stated here abt thier viet gf and wife. ultimately my ₫1000 feedback is, it depend on what kind vietbu yr wife n gf is. frankly speaking, i got a lot of viet bu gf b4 n my wife is viet. all diff kind of viet bu hence i can said, i know them well enough, from what we call ah lian to syt to filial daughter to wife material to suck yr money dry all i had b4.

as for now.... their 1 movement i will know what they up to.
ohh ya & oso i used to work in vietnam for awhile:D

milfmilf
07-10-2015, 06:00 PM
How to tell suck you money dry type in one move?:D

ciwilover
07-10-2015, 08:18 PM
How to tell suck you money dry type in one move?:D

easy... she is alway thinking here n than. always have excuse tell u tis problem that problem. ltr ah ma sick. later dog sick.

always tell u, u dun belief her. think she cheat yr money n etc etc.
if tis type just fuk n forget. no point keep

kitoshebe
08-10-2015, 07:59 AM
easy... she is alway thinking here n than. always have excuse tell u tis problem that problem. ltr ah ma sick. later dog sick.

Second that bro, kana before also. Mostly is family related issues, maybe it sounds more convincing or justifiable for you to help on this type of matters.

milfmilf
08-10-2015, 04:55 PM
But if kena this type surely in the beginning stil will suffer some losses to verify :D

ciwilover
09-10-2015, 02:29 AM
bo bian bro, this one call investment. nothing involve without risk. best is u fly back vietnam with the gal, see how she behave there and at home, look for her 狐狸尾巴

milfmilf
09-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Sad tail (tale) :D

Paulaner
10-10-2015, 12:35 AM

Very correct bro , Father house reno, built bridge , motor , do flooring , do small business .... and so on , that's the culture. Need time to educate and tell her off..

ciwilover
10-10-2015, 04:25 PM
in facts it's not just us being carrot head used by them, the local guys kena the same. just that we kena more money chop. the thing abt vietnamese ladies is that they know they have to fully use their youth n beauty to make the maximum effect out of it. so unless she fell for u, than if u want u have to invest some.

but my best exp is with viet ah lian, totally get a chance to blend in with them. understanding them frm there.:D

milfmilf
10-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Very correct bro , Father house reno, built bridge , motor , do flooring , do small business .... and so on , that's the culture. Need time to educate and tell her off..

in facts it's not just us being carrot head used by them, the local guys kena the same. just that we kena more money chop. the thing abt vietnamese ladies is that they know they have to fully use their youth n beauty to make the maximum effect out of it. so unless she fell for u, than if u want u have to invest some.

but my best exp is with viet ah lian, totally get a chance to blend in with them. understanding them frm there.:D

motor kena stolen ... ask for police report say no have :D

by doing so, they only live .. at best year by year
when they become old liao.. how? say around 40.

we may be carrot-ed and later rant and rant a bit... but our thousands of $$ pay keep coming in monthly ... but those ladies may not find another good carrot ...

ciwilover
10-10-2015, 07:46 PM
bro u cant think vietnam as sg. in viet pple tend to settle things among themself they rather not involve much with their police. think vietnam as sg in the 60s or 70s, it's very diff from current sg prospective. with corruption and etc involve and especially for south vietnamese they tend to not belief or rely the govt if u know their history.

milfmilf
10-10-2015, 09:25 PM
bro u cant think vietnam as sg. in viet pple tend to settle things among themself they rather not involve much with their police. think vietnam as sg in the 60s or 70s, it's very diff from current sg prospective. with corruption and etc involve and especially for south vietnamese they tend to not belief or rely the govt if u know their history.

indeed tough live without law and order ... selectively

milfmilf
20-10-2015, 09:16 PM
Does an Ex-Wife Really Get Half the Man’s Money in a Divorce?

Of the people who’ve advised me to just marry a rich man instead of slave away to earn money, there have been close friends, superiors at work and even complete strangers here in sunny Singapore. At least half have concluded with a triumphant, “even better, get a divorce and take half his money!”

Fortunately or unfortunately, while maintenance payments are often made out to ex-wives, it’s a myth that divorce automatically entitles her to half the ex-husband’s money.

Here are some things to know about maintenance payments in Singapore divorces just in case you’re looking to pull the plug on a marriage… or trying to get over a bad case of matrimoniophobia.

Two reasons for paying maintenance

If you’re planning to serve divorce papers on a soon-to-be-ex spouse, it’s important to know why maintenance is even ordered. The court isn’t going to just order one party to pay the other because he cheated or stopped putting in effort after 10 years.

In addition, you have to bear in mind that the court often orders division of property as well, which will affect the amount of maintenance that must be paid.

There are two reasons maintenance is ordered:

Child maintenance – One of the biggest decisions the court will be making is which parent gets custody, as well as care and control of the child. Once it is decided who the child will live with, the court can order any or both of the parents to pay maintenance for the child. The parent who has custody, care and control of the child can also receive maintenance from the remaining parent. This maintenance is usually payable only until the child turns 21.
Maintenance for ex-wife – This is the kind of maintenance people tend to find the most interesting, and the most scandalous. The idea is that the court will try to let the ex-wife enjoy the same standard of living as they would have if their marriage hadn’t flopped. This is usually supposed to continue till one of them dies, or the wife remarries. In practice, the actual amount tends to be lower than people imagine.

So how much does an ex-wife usually get?

Nadia, a lawyer at Kalco Law who handles divorce matters, says the ways in which assets are divided and orders to pay maintenance are made can differ wildly depending on the circumstances of the marriage.

However, guys can rest assured that in practice, it is highly unlikely the court will order the husband to divide half his assets AND pay half his salary to the wife for the rest of his life.

Nadia says, “The division of assets (including the HDB flat) depends on each party’s contribution to the assets over the course of the marriage. The contribution can also be non-monetary e.g. tending to household chores. However, if there is little or no contribution by the wife to a short-term and childless marriage, then the chances of her obtaining a share of the assets are slim.”

Many factors are considered when deciding on the amount to be paid, and it is quite difficult to predict beforehand exactly how much one will get. Some of the factors the judge will consider include:

Financial standing and earning capacity of both parties – A very wealth ex-husband is likely to pay more in maintenance to his ex-wife than a very poor one, all other factors being equal. Conversely, a very wealthy ex-wife with a high paying career is likely to get less than a housewife without higher educational qualifications, all other factors being equal.
Standard of living enjoyed by both parties during the marriage – If you lived a very modest lifestyle when you were married, don’t expect to transform into Cinderella after finding her glass slipper once you’re divorced.
Ages of the parties – If the ex-wife is older, the court is more likely to order higher maintenance payments.
Duration of the marriage – If you’ve only been married for a year, don’t expect to get much, if anything at all, especially if no kids are involved. Nadia says, “The longer the marriage, the higher the chances of the ex-wife obtaining a higher share of the matrimonial assets. This is because more often than not, an individual’s contribution (direct or indirect, financial or non-financial) is greater the longer the marriage.”
Contributions made to the family – Generally, the more a party has contributed to the family, the more favourably the court will look upon them. Contributions can include paying for the family home and looking after the children.

Is it possible to get nothing?

The short answer is that yes, in some instances an ex-wife can get nothing.

“If the marriage was a short and childless one and/or she is more than able to support herself on her monthly income, it is possible for the ex-wife to get no maintenance,” Nadia says.

Husbands can forget about claiming maintenance even if they marry the richest woman on the island, as Singapore law does not allow it. Sorry, guys.

So the next time you hear someone talking about marrying rich men, you have another reason to shut them up.

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/does-ex-wife-really-half-160000939.html

vietbulover
22-10-2015, 04:44 PM
have been flying to HCMC frequently to meet my viet bu for the past 4 months. the last 2 months was almost weekly. each time we meet, we will fuck raw and i shoot inside. if its not near her period, she will eat morning after pill. but somewhere mid sept which was in her mid period cycle, she didnt eat pill after we fuck.

now trouble comes. she is pregnant. didnt have the heart to dump her to face the problem herself. her salary is 5M dong / mth. cant even support herself properly, let alone baby.

last weekend we went for check up after testing using test kit ourselve. the pregnancy is further confirmed at the clinic. doc say the baby still small. cannot see in the ultrascan. ask us to go back scan again this weekend.

now she also having difficulty having the baby. always tummy pain and backache. she suspect is ectopic pregnancy. if really so, then she need to go surgery.

now for some reason i cannot marry her. you guys should have guess why. now really mixed feeling. dunno what to do sial.

need advice from experience bro.. :(

naemlo
22-10-2015, 05:26 PM

What advice u need? Either take care of the baby or be a bastard asshole, abort the baby or ignore. :eek:

Why men dun ask, can u help me song with my ger instead of asking, can u help solve the problem?

EmCee
22-10-2015, 05:38 PM
have been flying to HCMC frequently to meet my viet bu for the past 4 months. the last 2 months was almost weekly. each time we meet, we will fuck raw and i shoot inside. if its not near her period, she will eat morning after pill. but somewhere mid sept which was in her mid period cycle, she didnt eat pill after we fuck.

now trouble comes. she is pregnant. didnt have the heart to dump her to face the problem herself. her salary is 5M dong / mth. cant even support herself properly, let alone baby.

last weekend we went for check up after testing using test kit ourselve. the pregnancy is further confirmed at the clinic. doc say the baby still small. cannot see in the ultrascan. ask us to go back scan again this weekend.

now she also having difficulty having the baby. always tummy pain and backache. she suspect is ectopic pregnancy. if really so, then she need to go surgery.

now for some reason i cannot marry her. you guys should have guess why. now really mixed feeling. dunno what to do sial.

Please abort the kid if you have no intention of taking care of him/her. 1 min of "pain" is nothing compared to a lifetime of suffering.

vietbulover
22-10-2015, 05:40 PM
What advice u need? Either take care of the baby or be a bastard asshole, abort the baby or ignore. :eek:

Why men dun ask, can u help me song with my ger instead of asking, can u help solve the problem?

i also dunno what advice i need. just any advice from similiar experience bro. confirm got bro here kenna same as me. just want to hear what they did in the end. even though the situation can never be 100% the same as mine. but got advice better than no advice.

my friend ask me to dump her, but i just dun have the heart. no matter what, i still miss fucking her. i am thinking to support her for now, then if doc say must abort the baby, at least i still get to fuck her after that, instead of a bastard to her. anyway the doc say she eat morning after pill just abt 1 month ago, more or less the baby will be affected. her sis also tell her to abort.

vietbulover
22-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Please abort the kid if you have no intention of taking care of him/her. 1 min of "pain" is nothing compared to a lifetime of suffering.

i'm thinking to talk her to abort after the next few check up. since the doc also advice to abort. at current, she still want the baby, bc last time she went abortion once. after that she feel bad killing her baby. she didn't want to kill her baby again this time.

Golden question
23-10-2015, 12:35 AM
i'm thinking to talk her to abort after the next few check up. since the doc also advice to abort. at current, she still want the baby, bc last time she went abortion once. after that she feel bad killing her baby. she didn't want to kill her baby again this time.

Abortion is nothing for them.Most don't give a dam cos is very normal over there.Dont know your story is true or not but be responsible as a man,do what you suppose to do,there is such a thing call CAP.

SingViet
23-10-2015, 06:16 AM
i also dunno what advice i need. just any advice from similiar experience bro. confirm got bro here kenna same as me. just want to hear what they did in the end. even though the situation can never be 100% the same as mine. but got advice better than no advice.

my friend ask me to dump her, but i just dun have the heart. no matter what, i still miss fucking her. i am thinking to support her for now, then if doc say must abort the baby, at least i still get to fuck her after that, instead of a bastard to her. anyway the doc say she eat morning after pill just abt 1 month ago, more or less the baby will be affected. her sis also tell her to abort.

You are thinking with your small head. If fucking is the main thing, there are many others out there that can perform the same or even better than her. VBs are not stupid, they are more street wise than most of us, so don't underestimate her. Next thing is, if she allows you to fuck her like no tomorrow, she can do the same to other guys too, especially viet guys. So are you SURE the baby is yours? If you say YES, then you still got lots more to learn about Vietnam.

FireShark
23-10-2015, 10:16 AM

Agreed with you bro but dun be so mean leh

SureScore
23-10-2015, 10:36 AM
You are thinking with your small head. If fucking is the main thing, there are many others out there that can perform the same or even better than her. VBs are not stupid, they are more street wise than most of us, so don't underestimate her. Next thing is, if she allows you to fuck her like no tomorrow, she can do the same to other guys too, especially viet guys. So are you SURE the baby is yours? If you say YES, then you still got lots more to learn about Vietnam.

Do not bother to reply. Obviously the story is fake.

SureScore
23-10-2015, 10:37 AM
double post.

vietbulover
23-10-2015, 11:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/63JFCjo.jpg

gpgt. prove my story is real first.

in fact i no longer love her much now. just miss fucking her but nowadays the feeling also not that strong anymore.

i am flying to vn tomorrow and coax her to sleep with me in hotel over the weekend. just want to fuck her few more times before i dump her to go abortion herself.

vietbulover
23-10-2015, 11:22 AM

sometimes i also think when i am in sg, did she go fuck with other man. she is the type, lick a bit, pussy si bei wet. each time, i can fuck her more than 10 times over a weekend and she dont reject me.

big wood
23-10-2015, 11:24 AM
bro you are power I loss of words

naemlo
23-10-2015, 12:04 PM
Agreed with you bro but dun be so mean leh

Already very kind words......An asshole dun deserve to be kind....

i am flying to vn tomorrow and coax her to sleep with me in hotel over the weekend. just want to fuck her few more times before i dump her to go abortion herself.

i can fuck her more than 10 times over a weekend and she dont reject me.

Dun bother whether your story is true or fake.... you are truly sick. U deserve to be f by gays in the ass a few times, put a baseball bat into your ass and dump u in the rubbish bin.

vietbulover
23-10-2015, 12:27 PM
Already very kind words......An asshole dun deserve to be kind....

Dun bother whether your story is true or fake.... you are truly sick. U deserve to be f by gays in the ass a few times, put a baseball bat into your ass and dump u in the rubbish bin.

isnt this forum to talk abt matters of the heart? if you cant accept my post, u can ignore me and be angel in your own world.

how abt i pass her contact to you so u can save her?

naemlo
23-10-2015, 12:39 PM
isnt this forum to talk abt matters of the heart? if you cant accept my post, u can ignore me and be angel in your own world.

Since this is a public forum, I have the right to f u for being an asshole. Same applies, u can always ignore me for being sarcastic to u.

vietbulover
23-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Since this is a public forum, I have the right to f u for being an asshole. Same applies, u can always ignore me for being sarcastic to u.

but reading back your post, i do agree i am an asshole. thats why my first post i already say i feel bad to dump her to face the problem herself.

just now she text me say want me to hold wedding for her before tummy gets bigger. also request me to rent a house for her and her sister.

the requests starts coming in...

anway she alreay agree to sleep with me over the weekend. hotel also booked. so i will just enjoy fucking a pregnant girl this weekend.

naemlo
23-10-2015, 12:47 PM
anway she alreay agree to sleep with me over the weekend. hotel also booked. so i will just enjoy fucking a pregnant girl this weekend.

Continue with your fantasy, your story. I continue with my own dream too.

milfmilf
23-10-2015, 01:18 PM
her salary is 5M dong / mth. cant even support herself properly, let alone baby.

Hcm per capita is 5mil and non big city even lower.
She lead a different lifestyle?

naemlo
23-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Hcm per capita is 5mil and non big city even lower.
She lead a different lifestyle?

If u talking about per capita income... should be more than 5 mil. HCMC per capita income is about USD 5200. Which is about 9 mil VND per month. Guess we should look into lower income group. Average is about 3.5 mil per month.

senters89
23-10-2015, 04:02 PM
well, it is not up for us to judge you.

BUT

IMHO, karma will come back, just because bastard like ---- , girls get hurt and decide to hurt others next.

Maybe you can go do a HIV test also, maybe... maybe also positive.

Pay sex and relationship are dfifferent, so please treasure yourself, and treasure if she really love you.

milfmilf
23-10-2015, 04:31 PM
Is S$500 sufficient in Can tho?

singlun
23-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Maybe you should consider getting a PI to tail her for a while.. just to prove that she is not fucking behind your back.then decide later.

vietbulover
23-10-2015, 08:26 PM
Maybe you should consider getting a PI to tail her for a while.. just to prove that she is not fucking behind your back.then decide later.

i wish i got time to decide. i am supposed to go enjoy my company with her tomorrow. but just now she say she want me to go hometown with her to tell her mom our marriage. she ask me to bring gold and money for her mum.

wtf the moment i hear this, my cock instantly soften.

now how much should i bring to see her mum? i need some guideline asap as i am flying tomorrow morning. wtf wtf wtf!!!

KangTuo
23-10-2015, 10:28 PM
now for some reason i cannot marry her. you guys should have guess why. now really mixed feeling. dunno what to do sia

now how much should i bring to see her mum?

how much? ZERO.
since in your earlier post, you say you cannot marry

vietbulover
24-10-2015, 08:35 AM
dont label me an asshole when she also gian fuck

http://i.imgur.com/djQM2Ny.png

vietbulover
24-10-2015, 08:36 AM
going to airport now. update my case when i come back :-)

jackbl
25-10-2015, 12:34 PM
Is S$500 sufficient in Can tho?

Depends. Can Tho has city and village, also depend on whether she has a house to stay or needs to rent a room, etc ..... You who went there knows best!!! :)

eddy72
25-10-2015, 03:20 PM
going to airport now. update my case when i come back :-)

no photo of yr vietbu?