PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

vietboy
25-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Kns, so same scenario as mine...except mine is only around 7k plus SGD. You sure your girl is not my BX? Lol, Just Kidding.:D

Talking to yur clone? :p

vietboy
25-07-2012, 08:41 AM
A VB WL stay in singapore is break down like this.

SGD 15 per day. If include food, means around SGD 16-20 per day.
Laundry detergent might be around SGD10 per day.

It depends on what their landlord agreement with her. So total rent might be around 550 per month.

Laundry detergent also charged daily basis?? $550 a month per head, i also wan be landlord. :p
I know places where they pay only $300 for lodging only, $480 for including meals.

vietboy
25-07-2012, 08:42 AM
I sense that their gongtao getting more and more stronger, and i don't know when i could let it slip into my heart and start kanna ripped off by them. So...

Conclusion.

the best way is to stay out of this scene :D

Yes agreed that is the best solution.

vietboy
25-07-2012, 08:46 AM
A big room to share with 20 over girls. Got a Vietnamese aunty employed from Vietnam to specially cook and wash for them....

Even if they are out with other men the whole day or night, they still need to pay the rent

Got viet aunty, Sounds famailar. Where is that place har?

They out with men but their luggage are still in the room. So still have To pay for their luggage.

vietboy
25-07-2012, 08:48 AM
That's the main reason why my ex-bx left me. Every time she comes, only get back 1.8k the max. First few times she still tells me its okay becos she loves me. Then the last few times she came, she blame me for all these.

Bottomline still $$ issue.

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Yur bx really 铁心 to leave her family in the lurch? Very un-vietnamese. Hmm...
"Mafia/Loanshark" dun care u old or young, they only see uncle ho. A vb once told me her mother got beaten up by "gangsters", i believed is those "Mafia/Loanshark"come get money, cannot get then beat her up. The vb quickly buy ticket get her mother here for "holidays". I met them n really all swollen n blue black over her mother's face.

Maybe she the "UN-Vietnamese" type of girl. I dont know. but other than the rent for her place and eating money, she dont ask for extra money to send back.

Maybe its also because of my financial situation. Have to see how in the future.

She did tell me that if she is here, those creditor will not come and ask her for money.

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Talking to yur clone? :p

I not so Bo liao and wu liao to make clone. I can swear a horrible death for me if that guy is my clone.

vietboy
25-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Both wife conclusion is...my BX herself, is she sincere in this relationship. And i think married is another gamble :eek:

Marriage is not a gamble. Its an long term investment. Gamble is u have 50/50 chances n u not sure the outcome n u have not done research, just take a game of chances. Long term investments are u have done research n choose the best investment n u r sure of the outcome n returns. If u see marriage as a gamble, best not marry as 90% u bound to lose. 十赌九输

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Got viet aunty, Sounds famailar. Where is that place har?

They out with men but their luggage are still in the room. So still have To pay for their luggage.

Now quite a many place have viet aunty, especially those in jc area.

vietboy
25-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Sorry lor, i will not help her to cleared the debts, we gotto work out with her 2 free loader brothers, if not better sell of the farms or she negotiate with the creditor about the repayment schedule & amount, as she got a full time job here.

U discussed this yur gf liao? Both have to agree on the best solution. No point u think this way but she thinks another. Also its good chance to "test" her. If she willing to work with u then u can consider this investment. :)

vietboy
25-07-2012, 09:12 AM
I not so Bo liao and wu liao to make clone. I can swear a horrible death for me if that guy is my clone.

Wa liao eh. Y so serious? Can't u see the smiley face at the end? Here, let u see again. :p

shysaint
25-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Sorry lor, i will not help her to cleared the debts, we gotto work out with her 2 free loader brothers, if not better sell of the farms or she negotiate with the creditor about the repayment schedule & amount, as she got a full time job here.

Wow ... What a sudden change of attitude n thinking. I guessed his friend's bx more power ...

Like naemlo kor kor ... We can close case on u liao

Chok di na :) good luck :)

shysaint
25-07-2012, 09:22 AM
True. Y u no married and call her bx

Wat talk u? I am talking about u all who are not married .. use proper term please ... Call call for fun.

shysaint
25-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Oh ok, she has full time job here??? :eek: :D

Hahaha .. that's why his 'story' is damn confusing ... Un-convincing !

From so excited n un-experience til now got friends who married a vietnam wife for 6-7yrs ... Best can talk straight to them wo .. hmmmmm... So he know his friend's or knows his friend's bx ?

Hahaha ... Dau dau ... Kg hieu ROI. Khung Khung dien dien ROI. Hahaha

Think we better wash hands .

KangTuo
25-07-2012, 09:36 AM
Wat talk u? I am talking about u all who are not married .. use proper term please ... Call call for fun.

nothing wrong leh... i also call my bx "ba xa" since day one... :)
call till really get married liao :p

KangTuo
25-07-2012, 09:50 AM
the best way is to stay out of this scene :D

difficult...
i am so fcuking near to the area/scene every weekdays :p
also many vb still in touch with me..
also my little bro gets hungry easily :p

Golden question
25-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Marriage is not a gamble. Its an long term investment. Gamble is u have 50/50 chances n u not sure the outcome n u have not done research, just take a game of chances. Long term investments are u have done research n choose the best investment n u r sure of the outcome n returns. If u see marriage as a gamble, best not marry as 90% u bound to lose. 十赌九输

I have different thinking.I still think marriage is a gamble.Even people who have done lots of research as what u mention still lose and end in divorce.Couple can know each other for many many years before marry and still divorce so is it call gamble or long term investment?

Couple who marry many many years,have kids already will still end up divorce.whether is marry local or foreigner,is still the same except marry foreigner,the 'stack' is higher.

There is no such thing as best investment for marriage,only best tolerant and understanding from both party.

I see marriage as a gamble and i go for it,up to now i can say i did not lost but gain a lot from this few years of marriage experience.

Who can safely say his marriage is long term investment like insurance or FD which gurantee safe return?Nobody know cos people change at different stage,so for me is there is no long term investment.Only 'manageable gamble' means u can control how to gamble.:)

shysaint
25-07-2012, 10:20 AM
nothing wrong leh... i also call my bx "ba xa" since day one... :)

Actually I also Call my BX "ba xa" before I marry her :p

shysaint
25-07-2012, 10:33 AM

To Each its Own ... It depend on how you interpret it or sees it ....

How do we know that its an Long Term Investment or a Gamble ?

If you sees it Right .. Gamble at the first place an become a LTI ... If you sees it Wrongly ... LTI can be termed it as Gamble ...

Gamble or LTI is just a "Face Value" Issue ....

In here the cyber space world .. you can talk big and see your marriage as a LTI ... who actually knows.

However, in the reality ... When your marriage fails ... can you say .. " Oh .. my LTI ... fails .. Gone ... FLush down the drain" ... Probably u will say .. "AI Yeah .. Marriage is a Gamble mah .. can work good loh, cannot bo bianz" ...

My Previous so called LTI last for 10 years and have 2 gals ... Currently so called LTI for 3 years and 1 gal only termed as Gamble as 1st LTI fails ...

Most Importantly is that BOTH should Works towards a Better Future ... whether it's a Gamble or LTI ...

jackbl
25-07-2012, 11:24 AM
I know places where they pay only $300 for lodging only, $480 for including meals.

Please intro me :)

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 11:27 AM

Me married liao hor.

Hurricane88
25-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Both wife conclusion is...my BX herself, is she sincere in this relationship. And i think married is another gamble :eek:

love is supposed to be splendour and happy things...yours get so unhappily messy and heart breaking...sincerely can imagined what you are going thru now...haha...but I dun sympathise with you because you love the wrong gal...:)

I was so happy recently because my decent gf makes me so happy...nothing like yours...we can plan ahead so many things...travels, dinners, family gatherings, etc...her mom dun ask for money...:)

zion1989
25-07-2012, 11:58 AM
If i go a decent restaurant with my bx and her family. Maybe a total of 10 pax how much will it cost in hcm ?

shysaint
25-07-2012, 12:07 PM
If i go a decent restaurant with my bx and her family. Maybe a total of 10 pax how much will it cost in hcm ?

I can only say .. u post in the wrong thread .

Post here instead :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=191410&page=1290

Honey Boon
25-07-2012, 12:07 PM
i don't call them bx and I also hate them calling me ox...

to me.... when calling ox, means talk money liao :D:p... when that time comes, I go Thailand aka "Siam" ... :eek:

nothing wrong leh... i also call my bx "ba xa" since day one...

shysaint
25-07-2012, 12:14 PM
i don't call them bx and I also hate them calling me ox...

to me.... when calling ox, means talk money liao :D:p... when that time comes, I go Thailand aka "Siam" ... :eek:

When goin HCM again ?

vietboy
25-07-2012, 12:16 PM
difficult...
i am so fcuking near to the area/scene every weekdays :p
also many vb still in touch with me..
also my little bro gets hungry easily :p

Control control. :p:D

vietboy
25-07-2012, 12:57 PM
There is no such thing as best investment for marriage,only best tolerant and understanding from both party.

Only 'manageable gamble' means u can control how to gamble.:)

Most Importantly is that BOTH should Works towards a Better Future ... whether it's a Gamble or LTI ...

Agree with u guys. Understanding n tolerance n sacrifices from both sides are necessary in a relationship.

Honey Boon
25-07-2012, 12:58 PM
wanted to go aug... but ticket exp lo .... still thinking thinking :p

when you bring me... we ride to HCM from Singapore haha

When goin HCM again ?

vietboy
25-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Please intro me :)

Anh muon bt lam gi vay? :D

shysaint
25-07-2012, 01:39 PM
wanted to go aug... but ticket exp lo .... still thinking thinking :p

when you bring me... we ride to HCM from Singapore haha

I am going on 5th Aug - 11 Aug .. u want to join me ?????

Honey Boon
25-07-2012, 02:13 PM
any special program over there? air-tkt should be super exp during this period? :p

I am going on 5th Aug - 11 Aug .. u want to join me ?????

elth
25-07-2012, 04:43 PM

Actually I also Call my BX "ba xa" before I marry her :p

a little confuse here :p

Genomes
25-07-2012, 05:33 PM
no give money already:(:(:(

shysaint
25-07-2012, 07:09 PM
a little confuse here :p

Cannot make People Understand .. Then Confuse People ... :eek:

shysaint
25-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Just came back from ICA Completing LTVP Formalities for my Wife ....

... PLUS ... 3 Yrs Validity ...

Met jf66312, his OC and little OC at ICA too ... his OC also on ...

:D

shysaint
25-07-2012, 07:17 PM
any special program over there? air-tkt should be super exp during this period? :p

Not Really lah .... sgd $200 got retutrn change.

jklpoi
25-07-2012, 07:40 PM

Y u like confuse people....

Wait...

I see what you are doing there. ;)

KangTuo
25-07-2012, 08:27 PM

National Day gift? :p
Congrats congrats :D

vietboy
25-07-2012, 09:18 PM

Cannot stop them then join them instead. :D

shysaint
25-07-2012, 10:05 PM
National Day gift? :p
Congrats congrats :D

Cam On Em Nhieu :)

Pohchuan
25-07-2012, 10:25 PM
come to think of it, women are just like us, men. see pretty women, we wanna up.

Damn, whenever I am in VN I see any young women even ugly ones I also wanna up. Something wrong with me leh. Pampering my little bros too much liao

shysaint
25-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Damn, whenever I am in VN I see any young women even ugly ones I also wanna up. Something wrong with me leh. Pampering my little bros too much liao

Your L.J. Tao is working too hard ... TIL ... your Tua Tao Pai Liao ...

NOW .. Tao Nao Pai Liao .. worse .. Xiao Cheong Nao .. Bak Chiu also Pai liao

:eek:

You PosT WRONG Thread .. here NOT suitable for you ...

Greatking
26-07-2012, 12:14 AM

Well... that's funny. :D

Greatking
26-07-2012, 12:17 AM

May I ask, your wife has been on LTVP for how many months or years before getting this 3-years?

Greatking
26-07-2012, 12:22 AM
I have different thinking.I still think marriage is a gamble.Even people who have done lots of research as what u mention still lose and end in divorce.Couple can know each other for many many years before marry and still divorce so is it call gamble or long term investment?

Couple who marry many many years,have kids already will still end up divorce.whether is marry local or foreigner,is still the same except marry foreigner,the 'stack' is higher.

I see marriage as a gamble and i go for it,up to now i can say i did not lost but gain a lot from this few years of marriage experience.

Who can safely say his marriage is long term investment like insurance or FD which gurantee safe return?Nobody know cos people change at different stage,so for me is there is no long term investment.Only 'manageable gamble' means u can control how to gamble.:)

Every Decision you made is a gamble. Cos no one has indefinite confidence unless you are the God.

shysaint
26-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Well... that's funny. :D

Well ... that's because I know him personally and well ... so I can disturb him like that :)

shysaint
26-07-2012, 12:54 AM
May I ask, your wife has been on LTVP for how many months or years before getting this 3-years?

This is her 1st LTVP Renewal ... she was on Her first (previous) LTVP for about 10 mths plus ...

Greatking
26-07-2012, 04:55 AM
This is her 1st LTVP Renewal ... she was on Her first (previous) LTVP for about 10 mths plus ...

Not sure whether had you mentioned in your previous posts but, had you apply PR for her too?

SingViet
26-07-2012, 06:20 AM

Congrats Bros. :D

vietboy
26-07-2012, 08:53 AM

Guess bro Pohchuan have to wash his nao liao. :p

Can start a thread "Xiao Cheong Nao, how? What to do?" :p

vietboy
26-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Well ... that's because I know him personally and well ... so I can disturb him like that :)

Oops, didnt see this post. I dont know him personally n well. Can i disturb him? :p :D

shysaint
26-07-2012, 08:58 AM
Not sure whether had you mentioned in your previous posts but, had you apply PR for her too?

MY appointment to Submit PR Documents is on 30th Aug ... I booked the appointment on 29th May .. it's a 3 long mth wait :( sighzzzzzzzzzzz

shysaint
26-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Congrats Bros. :D

THank you thank you ..

shysaint
26-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Can start a thread "Xiao Cheong Nao, how? What to do?" :p

Good Idea ;)

jf66312
26-07-2012, 11:56 AM
MY appointment to Submit PR Documents is on 30th Aug ... I booked the appointment on 29th May .. it's a 3 long mth wait :( sighzzzzzzzzzzz

i submitted mine in July but i booked the appt in May also...long wait...

Hurricane88
26-07-2012, 12:15 PM

look who is bragging...haha...123 yo...:)

Honey Boon
26-07-2012, 12:49 PM
happy happy for you two :p

EmCee
26-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Need the opinion of all the VN property experts. Shown in the video is a place which is going for around 520 million VND(before neg). It's about 5m x 5m, 2 floors. About 30 mins ride from Tan Son Nhat airport. What do you guys think? Is it worth the price?

Also I was looking at the housing loan in VN, seems like the interest is about 10%+. Any of you guys have experiences to share??

Thanks for reading!! :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TySOSsvztnY

shysaint
26-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Need the opinion of all the VN property experts. Shown in the video is a place which is going for around 520 million VND(before neg). It's about 5m x 5m, 2 floors. About 30 mins ride from Tan Son Nhat airport. What do you guys think? Is it worth the price?

Also I was looking at the housing loan in VN, seems like the interest is about 10%+. Any of you guys have experiences to share??

1. Post wrong Thread. Want More advice, post here:

2. Video is Private.

EmCee
26-07-2012, 08:14 PM
1. Post wrong Thread. Want More advice, post here:

2. Video is Private.

Thank you for the recommendation. The video should be working now. :)

SingViet
26-07-2012, 08:50 PM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TySOSsvztnY

Which district and street is this house at ? District Go Vap ? You got to know what district, what street and whether got title deed before committing ... You buying for your ba xa or gf ? As for housing loan, not quite worth to take at this point in time as the rates are crazy.

shysaint
26-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Also I was looking at the housing loan in VN, seems like the interest is about 10%+.

1st of all ..

1. Are u working in Vietnam ?

2. Is Your BX / BG working in Vietnam ?

If 1 & 2 is NO ... even Interest is Only 0.1% .. You or your BX / BG also take up the offer ..

Taking a Loan in Vietnam is NOT EASY ...

I remember recently I wana try to Buy the NEW iPad thru the Installment Scheme .. PIangzz .. so troublesome :

1. My Wife Need to Work ... must have Working Paper or Letter of Employment.

2. Need to Supply 2 x Household Name for "Interview Purposes".

3. Need to Supply Electrical / Water Bill.

4. Need a Proper Bank Account.

EmCee
26-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Which district and street is this house at ? District Go Vap ? You got to know what district, what street and whether got title deed before committing ... You buying for your ba xa or gf ? As for housing loan, not quite worth to take at this point in time as the rates are crazy.

Thank you for the reply. Yes, it's around the Go Vap area. Around 15min from "Big C" if you happen to know where that is. As for the exact address I'm not sure. I'm getting it for my family. :o

Paper works aside, is the price reasonable for a house this size? What is the market rate like?

1st of all ..

1. Are u working in Vietnam ?

2. Is Your BX / BG working in Vietnam ?

If 1 & 2 is NO ... even Interest is Only 0.1% .. You or your BX / BG also take up the offer ..

Taking a Loan in Vietnam is NOT EASY ...

I remember recently I wana try to Buy the NEW iPad thru the Installment Scheme .. PIangzz .. so troublesome :

1. My Wife Need to Work ... must have Working Paper or Letter of Employment.

2. Need to Supply 2 x Household Name for "Interview Purposes".

3. Need to Supply Electrical / Water Bill.

4. Need a Proper Bank Account.

I see, I see. I did do a bit of research and yes, they seem to require a lot of documents. I suppose that reasonable for the number of people there and the high possibility of defaulting. I can still handle the sum but if I'm aiming for a bigger property might want to consider loan as to not lock up all my cash. However it seems that a loan in VN is out of the question at the moment.

Pohchuan
26-07-2012, 10:31 PM

Troi oi. If I dont up the ugly ones, who will up them, I am just doing some free service to clear those cobwebs underneath.

Anyway, I consider ugly ones also my partners lor. So, this thread is the right thread to post hehehe. I am also trying very hard to understand my ugly VBs. I really like their moans after so many years of having cobwebs, and now spring cleaned by me.

Meanwhile congrats for getting 3 years long term pass. Cheers bro!

shysaint
26-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Yes, it's around the Go Vap area.

Very Congeested Place.

I see, I see. I did do a bit of research and yes, they seem to require a lot of documents. I suppose that reasonable for the number of people there and the high possibility of defaulting. I can still handle the sum but if I'm aiming for a bigger property might want to consider loan as to not lock up all my cash. However it seems that a loan in VN is out of the question at the moment.

Another problem with Loan is that next time if u wanna sell ... U might not be able to get back the principle sum + the interest you paid for the loan ...

If next time u in need of $$ .. after u sell the house , you might need to get some $$$ to clear the loan.

If can .. paid off all is the best .. thats why last time they rather trade with Gold Bars then taking loan... WOrse they rather borrow from Ah Long .. still can slowly pay ..

shysaint
26-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Troi oi. If I dont up the ugly ones, who will up them, I am just doing some free service to clear those cobwebs underneath.

Anyway, I consider ugly ones also my partners lor. So, this thread is the right thread to post hehehe. I am also trying very hard to understand my ugly VBs. I really like their moans after so many years of having cobwebs, and now spring cleaned by me.

Meanwhile congrats for getting 3 years long term pass. Cheers bro!

Be careful clearing too many cobwebs .... :p

Thanks dude :)

EmCee
26-07-2012, 11:12 PM

I just double checked and it's actually at Quan 12. Is that a "better" or "lousier" district as compared to Go Vap?

zion1989
26-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Is about 30 000 SGD ?

EmCee
26-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Is about 300 000 SGD ?

30K..not 300K..it's VN, not over price SG HDB. :)

asdfghjkl
26-07-2012, 11:30 PM
can members share normally where do you exchange Dong? Better rate in SG or VN?

zion1989
26-07-2012, 11:33 PM

change in VN better. Go to there change but provided u got money to take cab to city. Can use USD if u dun have Dong

Greatking
27-07-2012, 12:07 AM

This question should be in international thread :D

I changed over at cho binh thanh area. Cos i'm always there for Pho99 :D

Greatking
27-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Thank you for the reply. Yes, it's around the Go Vap area. Around 15min from "Big C" if you happen to know where that is. As for the exact address I'm not sure. I'm getting it for my family. :o

Paper works aside, is the price reasonable for a house this size? What is the market rate like?

Government very restrictive on the loan amt bcos majority state-owned and to prevent its citizen from being defaulted. That's why many goes to the black market :D

shysaint
27-07-2012, 12:13 AM
I just double checked and it's actually at Quan 12. Is that a "better" or "lousier" district as compared to Go Vap?

See my Reply in the other thread :)

shysaint
27-07-2012, 12:14 AM

If you follow some threads .. you will know the answer ..

If your answer my qn posted to u sometimes back ... I give you the answer :D

shysaint
27-07-2012, 12:16 AM
change in VN better. Go to there change but provided u got money to take cab to city. Can use USD if u dun have Dong

Poor advice and Inexperienced ! Use USD ????

I think u also should read some threads regarding Vietnam too ...

Pohchuan
27-07-2012, 12:33 AM
look who is bragging...haha...123 yo...:)

No, no. I am just saying that ugly one has its appeal too, depends on what individual want, a girlfriend or a wife who are caring or good cook etc. My VB kg dep lam, binh thuong thoi, nhung anh thich em ay nhieu, vi em ay la nguoi tot, lam viec o cong ty, het xong viec, em ay ve nha nau an, nau vay mon an deu ngon lam.

I have a weakness for a girl who can cook good dishes for me.

Hurricane88
27-07-2012, 12:38 AM
My VB kg dep lam, binh thuong thoi, nhung anh thich em ay nhieu, vi em ay la nguoi tot, lam viec o cong ty, het xong viec, em ay ve nha nau an, nau vay mon an deu ngon lam.

how did we know your VB dep ko? u never parade her to us...you only kept her away...hehe....:)

cooking is the way to retain man...this was no secret...sure yoru decent gf will discuss cooking, dinner, etc...unlike WL who is talking about earning from men...:)

SingViet
27-07-2012, 06:40 AM

Quan 12 is a bit further from the city, its nearer to Cuu Chi . The properties there are nit as expensive as Go Vap. Vn properties has been on the downside since 2009 due to high borrowing rates from banks. But inflation has been controlled and interest rates has fallen a few times this year. Looking ahead, there's good upside potential for properties in Vn but to factor in the present borrowing rates, it may not that good if you are considering a loan. 520 mililon VND for a property at Q12, not on main road. 5 x 5m .... Seems quite reasonable. :D

vietboy
27-07-2012, 08:21 AM
This question should be in international thread :D

I changed over at cho binh thanh area. Cos i'm always there for Pho99 :D

U mean Ben thanh?? :confused:

vietboy
27-07-2012, 08:23 AM

Quan 12 is farther away n not so congested as Go Vap.

vietboy
27-07-2012, 08:29 AM
No, no. I am just saying that ugly one has its appeal too, depends on what individual want, a girlfriend or a wife who are caring or good cook etc. My VB kg dep lam, binh thuong thoi, nhung anh thich em ay nhieu, vi em ay la nguoi tot, lam viec o cong ty, het xong viec, em ay ve nha nau an, nau vay mon an deu ngon lam.

Congrats congrats u found a good girl. :)

vietboy
27-07-2012, 08:32 AM
cooking is the way to retain man...this was no secret...sure yoru decent gf will discuss cooking, dinner, etc...unlike WL who is talking about earning from men...:)

Yes totally agreed. WL only talks which carrothead more dep trai n more tien n who gives more gives what. All talk about materialistic thingies. Unlike decent girls talk about children, hubby, work n other stuffs.

SingViet
27-07-2012, 09:01 AM

Quan 12 is further up after coming out from the airport. Quite a distance away from the city center. As for congestion, the whole HCMC is congested. Go Vap, if relative to Q3 , Q1 and Q5, its not that congested.

SingViet
27-07-2012, 09:03 AM
As for changing SGD to VND, you will get better rates in HCMC /Hanoi. The rates you get in Singapore is not attractive. IN VN, its better to use VND for most transactions, unless you are buying big items like car or house, then maybe USD will be used.

jf66312
27-07-2012, 10:12 AM

your TV is so gd now ...been practising alot ya..still learning new songs and singing? :p

KangTuo
27-07-2012, 11:00 AM

agree agree... my bx cooking is number 1. thats one reason i am retained by her :)

but my bx also got talk about earning from men with her sisters... she will scold them for knowing guys w/o money or nobtake money from the guys. she will keep reminding them their purpose of coming sillypore :)

Honey Boon
27-07-2012, 01:20 PM
but why you still "eat" a lot outside? :p:D

agree agree... my bx cooking is number 1. thats one reason i am retained by her :)

:)

vietboy
27-07-2012, 05:25 PM
but why you still "eat" a lot outside? :p:D

oops, KT kenna "shoot". :D:p

EmCee
27-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Quan 12 is a bit further from the city, its nearer to Cuu Chi . The properties there are nit as expensive as Go Vap. Vn properties has been on the downside since 2009 due to high borrowing rates from banks. But inflation has been controlled and interest rates has fallen a few times this year. Looking ahead, there's good upside potential for properties in Vn but to factor in the present borrowing rates, it may not that good if you are considering a loan. 520 mililon VND for a property at Q12, not on main road. 5 x 5m .... Seems quite reasonable. :D

Thanks for all the reply. IF I'm getting the place, probably won't be borrowing. Anyway after neg, it's 485 000 000 VND now. Still considering. Docs seems to be in order (I hope)...verified by the police. Another question, how IF i really want to buy that house, how do I get such a sum of money over to VN? I can go over with a stack of money?? I don't think the gold shop there will be able to do all the changing? Bring SGD over? Bring USD over? Safety is also a concern? How would you recommend I do it? Of course I can WU or Moneygram the money over, hopefully I have a way that doesn't require any fees?

Pohchuan
27-07-2012, 10:33 PM
your TV is so gd now ...been practising alot ya..still learning new songs and singing? :p

At long last, you remember me. Bro JF. Are you still going out with the same cheongsters?

No longer learning new song, but now still singing those old songs that you gave me to practice. Nowaday sing in Karaoke gia dinh o HCM. Normally, my VB and I will sing some tieng viet songs together.

How was your son?

volcano
28-07-2012, 02:09 AM
No longer learning new song, but now still singing those old songs that you gave me to practice. Nowaday sing in Karaoke gia dinh o HCM. Normally, my VB and I will sing some tieng viet songs together

wow....when i first know u,u know shit about tieng viet...:o

now u can sing viet song already...:eek:

looks like its time for me to call u shifu liao....:)

SingViet
28-07-2012, 06:34 AM
Thanks for all the reply. IF I'm getting the place, probably won't be borrowing. Anyway after neg, it's 485 000 000 VND now. Still considering. Docs seems to be in order (I hope)...verified by the police. Another question, how IF i really want to buy that house, how do I get such a sum of money over to VN? I can go over with a stack of money?? I don't think the gold shop there will be able to do all the changing? Bring SGD over? Bring USD over? Safety is also a concern? How would you recommend I do it? Of course I can WU or Moneygram the money over, hopefully I have a way that doesn't require any fees?

From my own experience, bringing 20k to 30k SGD to Vn is not a problem. Customs do not check how much money you bring into Vn. But bringing out will be big problem. Bring in SGD and go Mai Van at Cho Ben Thanh to change. Ask chi van to give you mostly or all 500K notes. As for the 30K SGD, ask for mostly 1K notes from bank. Wear bermudas with side pockets, put money in side pockets will do. Just sharing, hope it works for you . :D

jf66312
28-07-2012, 08:40 AM
At long last, you remember me. Bro JF. Are you still going out with the same cheongsters?

No longer learning new song, but now still singing those old songs that you gave me to practice. Nowaday sing in Karaoke gia dinh o HCM. Normally, my VB and I will sing some tieng viet songs together.

How was your son?

of cse still remember...still cheong occassionally with the same group...we still keep in touch...
i still remmebr the day when we cheong too... & on one occassion i stand guard outside the room for u and vice versa... :P

my son turning 2years old in Nov...

how about you? hows everything?

think now u spk better TV than me roi...hjhj.... :p

jackbl
28-07-2012, 11:16 AM
but my bx also got talk about earning from men with her sisters... she will scold them for knowing guys w/o money or nobtake money from the guys

No wonder I can't get closer to Sis Hxxx :(

jackbl
28-07-2012, 11:17 AM
but why you still "eat" a lot outside?

He eat outside is during lunch or tea-break. The dinner main course is at home :D

jackbl
28-07-2012, 11:19 AM

U chiong alot more than him, sit alot new vb than him, yet u are still at the same level :(

vietboy
28-07-2012, 01:04 PM
From my own experience, bringing 20k to 30k SGD to Vn is not a problem. Customs do not check how much money you bring into Vn. But bringing out will be big problem. Bring in SGD and go Mai Van at Cho Ben Thanh to change. Ask chi van to give you mostly or all 500K notes. As for the 30K SGD, ask for mostly 1K notes from bank. Wear bermudas with side pockets, put money in side pockets will do. Just sharing, hope it works for you . :D

Yes Mai Van gives better rate. Everytime i go back i also change there.

vietboy
28-07-2012, 01:09 PM
U chiong alot more than him, sit alot new vb than him, yet u are still at the same level :(

Its dangerous to learn too much from the field as sometime bx will be suspicious n question: " i dont remember i teach u this, who u learnt from?" :D:p

elth
28-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Yes Mai Van gives better rate. Everytime i go back i also change there.

is Mai Van a shop name or :confused:

vietboy
28-07-2012, 08:27 PM

Shop name.

SingViet
29-07-2012, 09:52 AM

Mai Van is on the same row of shops as Pho 2000 and Pho 24 at Cho Ben Thanh.

KangTuo
29-07-2012, 10:44 AM
No wonder I can't get closer to Sis Hxxx :(

Sis Hxxx herself also a devil liao...
you need to brush up your skill to get close to her :p

she offered you a chance but you rejected ;)

KangTuo
29-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Its dangerous to learn too much from the field as sometime bx will be suspicious n question: " i dont remember i teach u this, who u learnt from?" :D:p

you can say many friends in sillypore also know alot TV... say learn from them. You can quote "KT teach me" :p

jackbl
29-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Sis Hxxx herself also a devil liao...

she offered you a chance but you rejected ;)

Such dangerous thing I won't do....

vietboy
29-07-2012, 05:04 PM
you can say many friends in sillypore also know alot TV... say learn from them. You can quote "KT teach me" :p

Ok sure. Thankypu 1st for being my "挡箭牌". :p

vietboy
29-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Mai Van is on the same row of shops as Pho 2000 and Pho 24 at Cho Ben Thanh.

If i not wrong is at the corner of intersection of Phan Chu Trinh n Nguyen An Ninh.

Greatking
30-07-2012, 04:54 AM
If i not wrong is at the corner of intersection of Phan Chu Trinh n Nguyen An Ninh.

Wah.. intersection also knows :eek:

Master :D

KangTuo
30-07-2012, 08:32 AM
Such dangerous thing I won't do....

where got danger?
she may offer you 2x bonk...

Hxxx heard that a guy did the thing for a vb then he asked her for ks in return.
she commented if it was her, she will offer him 2x bonk :p

vietboy
30-07-2012, 08:36 AM
where got danger?
she may offer you 2x bonk...

Hxxx heard that a guy did the thing for a vb then he asked her for ks in return.
she commented if it was her, she will offer him 2x bonk :p

Did what thing ha? If its worth a bonk n she willing to give 2x bonk i also dun mind. :p

vietboy
30-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Wah.. intersection also knows :eek:

Master :D

Not master. Just go there a few times n my memory happens to be alightly better. :)

jf66312
30-07-2012, 08:52 AM

Its dangerous to learn too much from the field as sometime bx will be suspicious n question: " i dont remember i teach u this, who u learnt from?" :p

ya lol...speaking level didnt improve..only reading nia...

i cant keep record for many reasons, wait kana spot check...

kt- tried using your method liao...that day at ICA met shysaint , my oc asked:
"how come u have so many fren with VN bx or can spk TV? i dun like.."
cost in the past she has never met or know that i have such frens...

i just told her long lost fren...

sometimes she see my fren msg ask me translation , she also ask alot q...

nhuc dau qua...ask more , answer more , higher chance pichak lobang...my xnn level not that high yet... :p

KangTuo
30-07-2012, 09:22 AM
kt- tried using your method liao...

huh? what method? :confused::confused:

my case different... my bx knows i got alot of friends who speak TV :)

when you guys sms me for translation, my bx never ask alot.. she just commented "you very free hor..." :p

jf66312
30-07-2012, 09:25 AM
huh? what method? :confused::confused:

when you guys sms me for translation, my bx never ask alot.. she just commented "you very free hor..." :p

i mean use your quote...
yup..your case diff..when i knew my bx, i didn hav any frens who could spk tv at all...

jackbl
30-07-2012, 09:41 AM

U can say jackbl asked me for translation. Got FREE beer if helped :D

vietboy
30-07-2012, 10:54 AM
ya lol...speaking level didnt improve..only reading nia...

i cant keep record for many reasons, wait kana spot check...

kt- tried using your method liao...that day at ICA met shysaint , my oc asked:

i just told her long lost fren...

sometimes she see my fren msg ask me translation , she also ask alot q...

nhuc dau qua...ask more , answer more , higher chance pichak lobang...my xnn level not that high yet... :p

Use our FB group loh. My bxa also ask that. I bring her to our outings, told her that most of my friends in this FB group knows TV. So she wouldnt be surprised n can use as 挡箭牌. :p

vietboy
30-07-2012, 10:58 AM

Thats why in another thread, i say use yur name! :D

jackbl
30-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Thats why in another thread, i say use yur name! :D

If u use my name without giving patent fee, next time I will report "police" hor

vietboy
30-07-2012, 01:11 PM
If u use my name without giving patent fee, next time I will report "police" hor

what police? cong an co gai? :p

Pohchuan
30-07-2012, 11:51 PM
wow....when i first know u,u know shit about tieng viet...:o

now u can sing viet song already...:eek:

looks like its time for me to call u shifu liao....:)

You are too humble, all of us must call you sifu instead. You know tieng viet like locals roi. I am just a novice, still learning.

Pohchuan
30-07-2012, 11:58 PM
of cse still remember...still cheong occassionally with the same group...we still keep in touch...
i still remmebr the day when we cheong too... & on one occassion i stand guard outside the room for u and vice versa... :P

my son turning 2years old in Nov...

how about you? hows everything?

Hmm, since your son is going to be 2 years old, that means we know each other nearly 2 years roi, I remember I attended your baby full month party, and saw those beautiful decent vietnamese ladies (your guests). Those were the days.

I also attended my firend's baby party in HCM,VN this year, again with beautiful decent local vietnamese ladies around (his guests).

Now everything is fine, no longer cheong Singapore or anywhere, now only hunt for decent VBs in VN. More KC I think.

My tieng viet is lousy still, I just act like I know hee hee.

Greatking
31-07-2012, 12:40 AM

Come to think about their bia....

I tried a few types like saigon bia etc... very tasteless sia.... don't know why so popular..

:confused:

chanyboy
31-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Hmm, since your son is going to be 2 years old, that means we know each other nearly 2 years roi, I remember I attended your baby full month party, and saw those beautiful decent vietnamese ladies (your guests). Those were the days.

I also attended my firend's baby party in HCM,VN this year, again with beautiful decent local vietnamese ladies around (his guests).

Now everything is fine, no longer cheong Singapore or anywhere, now only hunt for decent VBs in VN. More KC I think.

ha..just wonder how you guys survive in VN. Cost of living low? Besides TV which one can pick up when u are there long enough, there's little opportunity to find any living/work there. And there's the immigration matter - what options available and so. The other brother has kid there (presumably Singaporean), staying in VN longer term would need some sort of immigration arrangement.
Would be glad to know more...

vietboy
31-07-2012, 08:48 AM

I tried a few types like saigon bia etc... very tasteless sia.... don't know why so popular..

Where got tasteless? :confused: U mean beer tasted like water? think something wrong with yur tastebud roi.
They r popular cos they are much cheaper than "imported" brands.

jf66312
31-07-2012, 09:05 AM

hehe...yup..almost 2 years roi....those ladies were my oc's frens...
we shld come out one of these days with the same gang for catch up.. :D

SingViet
31-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Use our FB group loh. My bxa also ask that. I bring her to our outings, told her that most of my friends in this FB group knows TV. So she wouldnt be surprised n can use as 挡箭牌. :p

Wah, don't use my name hor ... i am Angel.... :D

SingViet
31-07-2012, 09:40 AM

If you want stronger taste, take 333 instead of Saigon Bia .

SingViet
31-07-2012, 09:44 AM
ha..just wonder how you guys survive in VN. Cost of living low? Besides TV which one can pick up when u are there long enough, there's little opportunity to find any living/work there. And there's the immigration matter - what options available and so. The other brother has kid there (presumably Singaporean), staying in VN longer term would need some sort of immigration arrangement.
Would be glad to know more...

If the Singaporean choose to live like the locals in small and run down houses, eat vegetables and little meat, go around in small motorbikes, then cost will be much lower than Singapore. But of course, standard of living will be much lower too. Forgot to add, let your kids study in local vietnamese schools too. If the Singaporean choose to live like the living standard in Singapore, then cost will be around the same as Singapore. So it really depends on what the Singaporean is looking for. As for immigration, its not much of problem as something can be worked out easily with $$$. :D

vietboy
31-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Wah, don't use my name hor ... i am Angel.... :D

dun worry i will use the others. :p

vietboy
31-07-2012, 10:13 AM
If the Singaporean choose to live like the locals in small and run down houses, eat vegetables and little meat, go around in small motorbikes, then cost will be much lower than Singapore. But of course, standard of living will be much lower too. Forgot to add, let your kids study in local vietnamese schools too. If the Singaporean choose to live like the living standard in Singapore, then cost will be around the same as Singapore. So it really depends on what the Singaporean is looking for. As for immigration, its not much of problem as something can be worked out easily with $$$. :D

also depends on where he lives, in the provinces or in the cities.

shysaint
31-07-2012, 11:26 AM
we shld come out one of these days with the same gang for catch up.. :D

Don't waste time lah ... Since the last trip .. he also never sms me :eek:

Now got Many " CHIM Wind" liao .... we have to queue up :D

Dunno when is our turn to meet up for drink :confused:

jf66312
31-07-2012, 11:56 AM

hehe..meeting in sillypore also tough...? troi oi!!

hopefully for old times sake , i get to jump q? hjhj... :p

asdfghjkl
31-07-2012, 12:25 PM
anyone has an idea how much is the school fees in International School in VN costs monthly? :o

Honey Boon
31-07-2012, 05:28 PM
so she should be ok if happend to bump into me next time :D

...that day at ICA met shysaint , my oc asked:

:p

SingViet
31-07-2012, 05:38 PM
anyone has an idea how much is the school fees in International School in VN costs monthly? :o

I am not sure about now, but around 5 years ago, its already going for around US$12K to US$20k per annum per kid for lower primary levels. try www.kinderworld.net for Singapore International School Vietnam

jf66312
31-07-2012, 05:53 PM
so she should be ok if happend to bump into me next time :D

yes..u are ok... :)

vietboy
31-07-2012, 06:53 PM
yes..u are ok... :)

That means i'm not ok? :eek:

jackbl
31-07-2012, 09:53 PM
what police? cong an co gai? :p

Report your BX!!!

Pohchuan
31-07-2012, 10:21 PM

No queue if meet up in Singapore lar, can go same coffee shop in joo chiat to eat fried chicken, get xyman to come along, enjoy sitting in his car looking at chio bus around that place leh. SMS me when u are in Singapore, can always arrange

Pohchuan
31-07-2012, 10:25 PM
hehe..meeting in sillypore also tough...? troi oi!!

hopefully for old times sake , i get to jump q? hjhj... :p

Meeting in Singapore is not tough, but i no longer go KTV, unless go there just to drink nuoc suoy and watch you all sing. The rest of the party goers will not welcome me. Maybe you can join shysaint in joo chiat coffee shop if he kindly decide to include me to meet in coffee shop to eat with his friend.

Hurricane88
01-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Where got tasteless? :confused: U mean beer tasted like water? think something wrong with yur tastebud roi.

yes yes...one bottle 450ml of Saigon xanh only cost 8300 VND (around 50cents sgd)...hehe...cheap cheap...down 3 bottles still feel shiok shiok but wallet dun feel anything...hehe...Saigon mau do aalso cost same but only 350ml...hehe...:)

should try bia Larue looks like Tiger beer bottle with the Tiger head...cost only 8300 per bottle 350ml, also have can...:)

Hurricane88
01-08-2012, 11:27 AM
If the Singaporean choose to live like the living standard in Singapore, then cost will be around the same as Singapore.

this point i beg to differ...still at least cheaper by half...because all the food, accommodation and transport is cheaper...:)

volcano
01-08-2012, 12:23 PM
this point i beg to differ...still at least cheaper by half...because all the food, accommodation and transport is cheaper...:)

Uncle oi...if live like Sinkie lifestyle e.g dinning in restaurants,drinking in clubs,taking taxi etc then maybe really same same pricing as in Sinkie....:(

have clubs selling mixer (a can of coke) for 100k vnd....:eek:

shysaint
01-08-2012, 12:34 PM

I enquire last on SIS .... USD $400 for Pre-School ... haven't include text book . tpt .. and othe misc ...

naemlo
01-08-2012, 12:40 PM

To me, I find spending in Vietnam is easier than SG. This reference to my stayed in Hanoi. :D SG is too ex.

Hurricane88
01-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Uncle oi...if live like Sinkie lifestyle e.g dinning in restaurants,drinking in clubs,taking taxi etc then maybe really same same pricing as in Sinkie....

have clubs selling mixer (a can of coke) for 100k vnd....:eek:

haha...if you live like what you described then yes, you are absolutely right...but I live frugally in sinkie...take mrt, eat home made sandwiches, skip lunch, drink kopi o....still i feel living in hcm is cheaper if i live the same lifestyle...:)

in sinkie i dun eat much in restaurant...but i do patronise restaurant in hcm...and still find the price to be at least 1/3 or 1/2 cheaper...also in sinkie I no longer buy beer which cost Sgd 3.00 per can....but i drink a few local bia per day in saigon still only less than sgd 3.00...haha....:)

movies - sinkie cost sgd10.00...saigon cost 80k VND around SGd 4.80...:)

KangTuo
01-08-2012, 10:23 PM
UPDATE -

bad news from ICA... next move is MP liao.
anyway i got this feel when i asked for interview during the appeal for LTVP in May.
the encik did mention about see MP... this is a hint.

:(

also today my friend update me on his appeal thru MP for his pinoy wife PR also kana rejected..

Greatking
01-08-2012, 10:56 PM
UPDATE -

anyway i got this feel when i asked for interview during the appeal for LTVP in May.

also today my friend update me on his appeal thru MP for his pinoy wife PR also kana rejected..

I really don't understand why ICA and the government are trying to be so difficult. Our country is moving towards "Big America". But what is your wife's educational level and her ability to speak English? The monthly income issue?

Greatking
01-08-2012, 11:14 PM

Saigon bia :o

Really tasteless la.... 1/3 the kick of Heniken, Carlsberg or Tiger...

But I see them drink rice wines... power sia... can get a big bottle from their "mamashops" (can't really remember the price, but the impression is dirt cheap) and the taste.... gone in 30 seconds.... :(

naemlo
01-08-2012, 11:56 PM
I really don't understand why ICA and the government are trying to be so difficult. Our country is moving towards "Big America".

Just curious, what is "moving towards Big America"? :confused:

AdGuy
02-08-2012, 12:00 AM

But I see them drink rice wines... power sia... can get a big bottle from their "mamashops" (can't really remember the price, but the impression is dirt cheap) and the taste.... gone in 30 seconds.... :(

Saigon do my favourite!!!

vietboy
02-08-2012, 08:51 AM

Have u tried other brands of local beer? There are a few others as mentioned by bro Hurricane. Cannot 一竹竿打翻整艘船.

yes the rice wine is more powderful, and they can come in favours if homemade remember my FIL did a chuoi favoured for my Wedding dinner. Nice.

Hurricane88
02-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Have u tried other brands of local beer? There are a few others as mentioned by bro Hurricane. Cannot 一竹竿打翻整艘船.

yes the rice wine is more powderful, and they can come in favours if homemade remember my FIL did a chuoi favoured for my Wedding dinner. Nice.

I had tried all kinds of local beer...FBI, Larue Blue and red, Saigon Red and Green, 333, Ben Thanh, etc...even Tiger and Heineken is only 5% alcohol in Vn...so in fact Vn brew is lower in alcohol...that was their tax limit...hope you guys understand why u down a few and still sober compared to Sinkie Tiger and Heineken has higher alcohol contents...:)

Honey Boon
02-08-2012, 11:49 AM
don't worry ....

just have to write in and keep appealing until they don't know how to say No to you, then they will give you .... jia you :p

UPDATE -

vietboy
02-08-2012, 12:52 PM
UPDATE -

see MP not enough. write letter to Minister of state for home affairs, Minister for Home Affairs. :)

Hurricane88
02-08-2012, 01:02 PM
see MP not enough. write letter to Minister of state for home affairs, Minister for Home Affairs. :)

haha...your MP will write to MOS...:)

SingViet
02-08-2012, 03:48 PM
I enquire last on SIS .... USD $400 for Pre-School ... haven't include text book . tpt .. and othe misc ...

Hmm.. they have lowered their fees. That's good news :D

SingViet
02-08-2012, 03:54 PM
haha...if you live like what you described then yes, you are absolutely right...but I live frugally in sinkie...take mrt, eat home made sandwiches, skip lunch, drink kopi o....still i feel living in hcm is cheaper if i live the same lifestyle...:)

in sinkie i dun eat much in restaurant...but i do patronise restaurant in hcm...and still find the price to be at least 1/3 or 1/2 cheaper...also in sinkie I no longer buy beer which cost Sgd 3.00 per can....but i drink a few local bia per day in saigon still only less than sgd 3.00...haha....:)

movies - sinkie cost sgd10.00...saigon cost 80k VND around SGd 4.80...:)

If you live like this, then VN is of course cheaper. :D

SingViet
02-08-2012, 03:56 PM

Not sure if true, i was told some MPs have stopped helping Singaporeans with foreign spouse to write letters to ICA.

shysaint
02-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Hmm.. they have lowered their fees. That's good news :D

Sorry forget to statet that it is :

USD 400 per month ... NOT .. 1 year :D

shysaint
02-08-2012, 05:11 PM

WRONG ... Write to PMO .... Get the Prime MInister to Look into it and then ask him to approved it straight away ... Better ....:rolleyes:

shysaint
02-08-2012, 05:18 PM
UPDATE -

Visiting for MP is a good issue BUT that doesen't guarantee anything .. You have no choice but to keep appealing and appealing ...

Please don't give up ...

The Best Bet u have now beside apealing is to apply for Permission to Birth in Singapore .... and then take a step each time and see how it goes AND plus keep appealing ...

vietboy
02-08-2012, 05:46 PM
WRONG ... Write to PMO .... Get the Prime MInister to Look into it and then ask him to approved it straight away ... Better ....:rolleyes:

WRONG.... writing to PMO dont get to the Prime Minister, there are other Minister in PMO, it will be intercept by them... write straight to PM... even better... :rolleyes:

BTW, i'm not making fun of KT's current situation. I treat each and everyone i know and have really met here as my friend and I respect each and everyone of them. I'm suggesting to write in to MOS and Minister in my point of view. Why? As for my bxa's MOM case, i went to see MP, I see not much "movement", I write in to MOS for manpower myself, i see some "movement" and positive development. This is why i said seeing MP is not enough.

SingViet
02-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Sorry forget to statet that it is :

USD 400 per month ... NOT .. 1 year :D

They have lowered their fees a lot. US$400 a month only comes up to US$4800 a year. During my time there, when they first started in VN, its US$12k to US$15k a year. That comes up to US$1k or more each month. Its paid by semesters.

SingViet
02-08-2012, 07:40 PM
WRONG.... writing to PMO dont get to the Prime Minister, there are other Minister in PMO, it will be intercept by them... write straight to PM... even better... :rolleyes:

I do not think that PMO will take any action to assist. There are far too many Singaporeans with Viet spouse facing the same problem.

KangTuo
02-08-2012, 11:06 PM
don't worry ....

just have to write in and keep appealing until they don't know how to say No to you, then they will give you .... jia you

Visiting for MP is a good issue BUT that doesen't guarantee anything .. You have no choice but to keep appealing and appealing ...

Please don't give up ...

just got to be this why... :(
will put my never say die spirit in tackling vb into tackling ICA :p

shysaint
02-08-2012, 11:54 PM
just got to be this why... :(
will put my never say die spirit in tackling vb into tackling ICA :p

That's why u have to find loop holes and work arounds it ....

Thats why I say the best bet now is to apply permission to give birth here .. and then we see how it goes and then take the next step ...

vietboy
03-08-2012, 12:20 AM
I do not think that PMO will take any action to assist. There are far too many Singaporeans with Viet spouse facing the same problem.

I'm not the one started off suggesting writing to PMO.

Nvr mind, shall be a slient reader from now on.

Greatking
03-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Braddah KT, if you can tahan, maybe you can try this option if die die must. can publishize with newpaper and tell them how bad is your plight. Do not go to MPs first. Because
If you look for MPs first but not newpaper.
The MPs will response to your news article and said "already assist to seek help but etc....". So, the best way is to go to newpaper and let your GRC MPs come to help you and they can also enjoy free yet essential publicity :D

ICA wanna play mindgame with us.... then we play mind games with them. :D

Those Head of those government departments might be choosen bcos of high IQ, but it might not apply to their EQ :D

Greatking
03-08-2012, 01:30 AM
That's why u have to find loop holes and work arounds it ....

Thats why I say the best bet now is to apply permission to give birth here .. and then we see how it goes and then take the next step ...

how to apply? Any form bo?:confused:

Prepare for my turn..jus incase next year :D

SingViet
03-08-2012, 09:05 AM
I'm not the one started off suggesting writing to PMO.

Nvr mind, shall be a slient reader from now on.

Aiyoh, i only state my view only. So easily offended huh? ;) If you don't contribute, this thread where got nice?

SingViet
03-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Braddah KT, if you can tahan, maybe you can try this option if die die must. can publishize with newpaper and tell them how bad is your plight. Do not go to MPs first. Because
The MPs will response to your news article and said "already assist to seek help but etc....". So, the best way is to go to newpaper and let your GRC MPs come to help you and they can also enjoy free yet essential publicity :D

ICA wanna play mindgame with us.... then we play mind games with them. :D

Those Head of those government departments might be choosen bcos of high IQ, but it might not apply to their EQ :D

I am not bring kaypoh, but i did mention before quite some time back that although Bro KT baxa was allowed entry into Singapore, its very difficult for her to get LTSVP. This is due to the fact that she has been banned for 3 years before. Immigration policies around the world for advanced economies are mostly similiar, once kana banned before, the chances of getting Long term stay is very low. I was `whacked left right center up down' then when i mentioned this last time. But reality is reality, Bro KT have to keep appealing. Credentials of Bro KT is still strong, got degree, stable job, good pay. Think of those bros without these, they can totally forget about it.

SingViet
03-08-2012, 09:12 AM

They do not need any EQ to approve or reject your application. They have the High IQ and high position, they can easily reject without stating any reason.

Hurricane88
03-08-2012, 09:56 AM

haha...let me give my opinion here...

1) how sure are you that any newspaper will publish his letter...unless you write a blog or post in public forum...
2) if the letter is publish...ICA may publish their reply and air any dirty linen publicly and how do you expect KT and his bx to live in Sinkie...

I suggest and proposed quietly appeal thru MP and keep all matters private...dun ruin any chance further as what TS Singviet had written...KT should be prepared for such eventuality in view of his case...:)

shysaint
03-08-2012, 10:36 AM
how to apply? Any form bo?:confused:

Prepare for my turn..jus incase next year :D

when ur turns come then u PM me ...

u mentioned u be going to HCMC ... I am flying there later in the afternnoon ... we can meet up and we can talk about it ....

shysaint
03-08-2012, 10:41 AM
I am not bring kaypoh, but i did mention before quite some time back that although Bro KT baxa was allowed entry into Singapore, its very difficult for her to get LTSVP. This is due to the fact that she has been banned for 3 years before. Immigration policies around the world for advanced economies are mostly similiar, once kana banned before, the chances of getting Long term stay is very low. I was `whacked left right center up down' then when i mentioned this last time. But reality is reality, Bro KT have to keep appealing. Credentials of Bro KT is still strong, got degree, stable job, good pay. Think of those bros without these, they can totally forget about it.

YEs Bro ... I wanted to Posted something like what you posted .. but I 'Pai Sei' to mentioned Bro KT's case ....

I always think that sharing and advicing , one must really understand the cause and the complexity of the case ... not suggesting for the sake of suggesting ...

And becasue we know him and we are friends ... I strongly believe that we should do a good job here :)

KangTuo
03-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Credentials of Bro KT is still strong, got degree, stable job, good pay. Think of those bros without these, they can totally forget about it.

my eyesight is 500 degree shortsighted
i intend to apply for more stable job with ICA
pay no good as not enuff to spend

KangTuo
03-08-2012, 11:52 AM
My thoughts...

LTVP only 1 or 3years kana rejected newd appeal and appeal..
I mind as well strightaway apply PR for bx... sure kana reject and then appeal and appeal..

same effort in appealing... mind as well keep on appealing for PR

Honey Boon
03-08-2012, 01:57 PM
then this MP will lose many votes in the next GE :D

Not sure if true, i was told some MPs have stopped helping Singaporeans with foreign spouse to write letters to ICA.

Greatking
03-08-2012, 10:21 PM
when ur turns come then u PM me ...

u mentioned u be going to HCMC ... I am flying there later in the afternnoon ... we can meet up and we can talk about it ....

Bro.. i'm going next month 7-10September.

I'll PM when i'm about to go there and see whether are you available anot :D

Taking photo album 8September.... pray no rain.. cos only 1 day available for phototaking nia

Greatking
03-08-2012, 10:22 PM
My thoughts...

LTVP only 1 or 3years kana rejected newd appeal and appeal..
I mind as well strightaway apply PR for bx... sure kana reject and then appeal and appeal..

same effort in appealing... mind as well keep on appealing for PR

I think can be done simultaneously?

Greatking
03-08-2012, 10:23 PM
my eyesight is 500 degree shortsighted
i intend to apply for more stable job with ICA
pay no good as not enuff to spend

troi oi... lidat aso rejected. What's e matter with them sia?:confused:

But to them... S$20,000 is only peanuts la.... have to earn more than peanuts than they consider :mad:

Greatking
03-08-2012, 10:25 PM
haha...let me give my opinion here...

1) how sure are you that any newspaper will publish his letter...unless you write a blog or post in public forum...
2) if the letter is publish...ICA may publish their reply and air any dirty linen publicly and how do you expect KT and his bx to live in Sinkie...

I suggest and proposed quietly appeal thru MP and keep all matters private...dun ruin any chance further as what TS Singviet had written...KT should be prepared for such eventuality in view of his case...:)

This is the last resort if all diplomacy means failed. :o

vietboy
03-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Aiyoh, i only state my view only. So easily offended huh? ;) If you don't contribute, this thread where got nice?

Looks like I'm going to eat my words. Lol :D
Bro, I'm not offended by u lah. Thanks bro for the support!
If I dont contribute the thread is still nice, makes no diff one lah :)

vietboy
03-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Taking photo album 8September.... pray no rain.. cos only 1 day available for phototaking nia

u no do research, from july to sep is their rainy season. u better pray hard hard that it wont rain on that day. good luck!

vietboy
03-08-2012, 11:40 PM
I think can be done simultaneously?

is this a question or a comment??

Greatking
03-08-2012, 11:42 PM
is this a question or a comment??

Can be an answer or question.. But in this instance, its a comment but with some doubt:D

vietboy
03-08-2012, 11:44 PM

This is the last resort if all diplomacy means failed. :o

1st u say dun go to MP 1st, go to newspaper 1st. now u say is last resort if all diplomacy means failed. :confused: Can make up yur mind anot? :D

vietboy
03-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Can be an answer or question.. But in this instance, its a comment but with some doubt:D

:eek: u win liao.

Greatking
03-08-2012, 11:48 PM
u no do research, from july to sep is their rainy season. u better pray hard that it wont rain on that day. good luck!

We decided to get married by end of this year.. decided in April.

In May went there to visit her BIG family, so no time for these cos need to rush back to work.

In June and July, work commitment, cannot find loose time.

August - Going for short course. And she is now stationed in HaiDuong and will only be back end of this month.

October - Might be going there for field trip and short courses.

November - Flying there to visit her father's tomb.

In December - Get married.

So judging from this, becos need to conserve my leaves, and also in month of October or November might be too late to do any amendment and very difficult for me to travel often too. That's why. I told her to pray to God that night before our photo-taking roi :D

Greatking
03-08-2012, 11:50 PM
1st u say dun go to MP 1st, go to newspaper 1st. now u say is last resort if all diplomacy means failed. :confused: Can make up yur mind anot? :D

Men are complexed :D

These are options for him. He can go to MPs first and when all diplomacy fails, then war. Or, War before table-talk. But I think KT knows what he want already

vietboy
03-08-2012, 11:56 PM

In May went there to visit her BIG family, so no time for these cos need to rush back to work.

In June and July, work commitment, cannot find loose time.

August - Going for short course. And she is now stationed in HaiDuong and will only be back end of this month.

October - Might be going there for field trip and short courses.

November - Flying there to visit her father's tomb.

So judging from this, becos need to conserve my leaves, and also in month of October or November might be too late to do any amendment and very difficult for me to travel often too. That's why. I told her to pray to God that night before our photo-taking roi :D

Since u r there in nov, u can also do it then.
Then u can save yur leave for this sep trip and use it for Nov to make it a longer trip.
Nov too late to do what amendments?

vietboy
03-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Men are complexed :D

shld be women r complex ba.
Anyway, like i said.

:eek: u win liao.

Greatking
04-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Since u r there in nov, u can also do it then.
Then u can save yur leave for this sep trip and use it for Nov to make it a longer trip.
Nov too late to do what amendments?

Ya. Scared too late. Cos 9December is the Wedding banquet already.

One month, if screw up, then not very nice liao ma. In September, screw up, still can run somemore and go for plastic surgery to look good for the next photo taking.. :D

KangTuo
04-08-2012, 12:07 PM
But I think KT knows what he want already

I wanted Citizenship for my bx :D
but now just step by step and more visits to ICA only

also trying to apply for a post in ICA office... got recruitment or not? :rolleyes:

elth
04-08-2012, 05:30 PM
I wanted Citizenship for my bx :D
but now just step by step and more visits to ICA only

also trying to apply for a post in ICA office... got recruitment or not? :rolleyes:

http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=333&secid=83

pls go apply :D

SingViet
04-08-2012, 07:57 PM
http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=333&secid=83

pls go apply :D

step by step, cannot walk and want to fly ? :D

vietboy
04-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Ya. Scared too late. Cos 9December is the Wedding banquet already.

One month, if screw up, then not very nice liao ma. In September, screw up, still can run somemore and go for plastic surgery to look good for the next photo taking.. :D

Scared what thing screw up?? Bridal shoot? U not engage those bridal studio to do it meh?? Look for those better and experienced ones so they won't screw up, yur wife-to-be should know.

vietboy
04-08-2012, 11:20 PM

Please apply to work as an officer that process PR applications, so that case u can approve yur own wife's PR and also our wifes' PRs. :D

elth
05-08-2012, 12:52 AM
step by step, cannot walk and want to fly ? :D

Please apply to work as an officer that process PR applications, so that case u can approve yur own wife's PR and also our wifes' PRs. :D

like what SV say... before fly must walk 1st... but before walk must go apply 1st :D

SingViet
05-08-2012, 09:31 AM
like what SV say... before fly must walk 1st... but before walk must go apply 1st :D

before walk must PCC first.... :D

Hurricane88
05-08-2012, 12:01 PM

haha...congratulations...last year still hearing your story of fly there one day and back the other day just to drink kopi...seems that you had progressed...:)

Yo brothers in HCM!

Going there 30/9 in the afternoon and will be back next day morning.

Any bros wanna meet up for ca phe? :D

vietboy
05-08-2012, 12:33 PM
haha...congratulations...last year still hearing your story of fly there one day and back the other day just to drink kopi...seems that you had progressed...:)

Wow! He so free n so many $$ to fly there just for ca phe? :eek:

vietboy
05-08-2012, 12:34 PM
before walk must PCC first.... :D

He dun PCC, he go LT. :p

Hurricane88
05-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Wow! He so free n so many $$ to fly there just for ca phe? :eek:

I read and followed many bros stories here...been following Vn threads for last 6yrs..you will be amazed by the dept of the ppl I knew here...whether they had changed or remain consistent I knew pretty well...:)

ansonsohna
06-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Seasoned brothers help me out here:

My Viet friend is thinking of going to Taiwan to work. She says that there a nice Vietnamese community there who can help her work. She is frustrated that her LTSVP does not allow her to work as she has trouble getting her husband to support her monetary wise.

Although she has a boy friend in Singapore (NOT ME!) who is willing to marry her, she found out that divorce is not easily granted. Apparently you need to reside in Singapore for 1, 000 days before you can divorce (new ruling).

Yes, according to her rose coloured lens, her friends told her that Taiwan is less regulated and allows foreigners to work, the pay is relatively good and that gangsters (if she cannot find proper work and has to work in nite club) are all but eradicated.

I know bros here will tell me to ask her to just go and then see if the grass is really greener on Taiwan. But before that I will use "logic" and negative reports to dissuade her.

Feedback is appreciated! Kum siah!

naemlo
06-08-2012, 08:54 PM
My Viet friend is thinking of going to Taiwan to work. She says that there a nice Vietnamese community there who can help her work.

What makes her think it is easy to find job in Taiwan other than sex industry? A lot of innocent gers listened to beautiful stories and ended up as sex salves without life and freedom.

I know bros here will tell me to ask her to just go and then see if the grass is really greener on Taiwan. But before that I will use "logic" and negative reports to dissuade her.

Guess she is more than a friend to u :D Else u will not spend so much effort. If she loves money, as a normal friend, will she listen to u or her so called friends in Taiwan? :confused:

EmCee
06-08-2012, 09:26 PM

My Viet friend is thinking of going to Taiwan to work. She says that there a nice Vietnamese community there who can help her work. She is frustrated that her LTSVP does not allow her to work as she has trouble getting her husband to support her monetary wise.

That is if she is able to find someone to "sponsor" her?? IF I'M NOT WRONG, I think people from VN needs to apply for visa to enter Taiwan as they are quite strict with ppl from VN. I remember wanting to book a holiday trip in VN to TW, not many tour agencies doing it because of VISA issues. That was several years ago, not sure if my info is still applicable or even valid at all. :o

vietboy
06-08-2012, 09:38 PM

Although she has a boy friend in Singapore (NOT ME!) who is willing to marry her, she found out that divorce is not easily granted. Apparently you need to reside in Singapore for 1, 000 days before you can divorce (new ruling).

Yes, according to her rose coloured lens, her friends told her that Taiwan is less regulated and allows foreigners to work, the pay is relatively good and that gangsters (if she cannot find proper work and has to work in nite club) are all but eradicated.

Feedback is appreciated! Kum siah!

Yes LTSVP cannot work, but nothing is stopping her from getting a work permit. If she really searched hard enough, there are employers who r willing to employ foreign workers n help them apply WP.

I think she is just finding an excuse to find another"sponsor" as her current one she can rely on anymore.

Hurricane88
06-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Guess she is more than a friend to u :D Else u will not spend so much effort. If she loves money, as a normal friend, will she listen to u or her so called friends in Taiwan? :confused:

dun picah ppl lobang la...smelly leg ha...:)

asdfghjkl
06-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Apparently you need to reside in Singapore for 1, 000 days before you can divorce (new ruling).

can any one shred light on this ruling? :eek:

ansonsohna
06-08-2012, 10:44 PM
What makes her think it is easy to find job in Taiwan other than sex industry? A lot of innocent gers listened to beautiful stories and ended up as sex salves without life and freedom.

That's what I want to prove to her as she want to listen to her friends in Taiwan! Got any articles and story to help me make my point?

Okay - she is my Brother's (the real flesh and blood type, same mother) lover. Its not me. I am happy and contented with my small neh neh like roti prata fiance!

That is if she is able to find someone to "sponsor" her?? IF I'M NOT WRONG, I think people from VN needs to apply for visa to enter Taiwan as they are quite strict with ppl from VN. I remember wanting to book a holiday trip in VN to TW, not many tour agencies doing it because of VISA issues. That was several years ago, not sure if my info is still applicable or even valid at all.

Got her cousin there who wants her to help out in the food business. I want her to know that this is illegal and therefore dangerous!

dun picah ppl lobang la...smelly leg ha...:)

Lobang picha oreidi. What to do, my brother really gila for her. Lup her deep deep ......

Yes LTSVP cannot work, but nothing is stopping her from getting a work permit. If she really searched hard enough, there are employers who r willing to employ foreign workers n help them apply WP.

I think she is just finding an excuse to find another"sponsor" as her current one she can rely on anymore.

Anyone knows what is the implication of getting Work Permit on LTSVP? Any repurcussions?

can any one shred light on this ruling?

bro asdfghjkl, yes this is true. I personally check with lawyer on that ruling. My brother super duper upset over this as his Wetnam babe has got two more years to go before can divorce!!!!!!! Sorry if I bring in bad tidings .....

KangTuo
06-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Yes, according to her rose coloured lens, her friends told her that Taiwan is less regulated and allows foreigners to work, the pay is relatively good and that gangsters (if she cannot find proper work and has to work in nite club) are all but eradicated

Till now also got vb tell me that they heard Malaysia also good place to work.. work in factory but need pay up S$2800 for house, paperwork.. blah blah..

I think its all painting good picture to cheat only...

KangTuo
06-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Anyone knows what is the implication of getting Work Permit on LTSVP? Any repurcussions?

i think it is just a pass for her to stay in sillypore longer. But apply work permit means must work in the factory/shop that employ her. If she quit, work permit also cancel.

bro asdfghjkl, yes this is true. I personally check with lawyer on that ruling. My brother super duper upset over this as his Wetnam babe has got two more years to go before can divorce!!!!!!! Sorry if I bring in bad tidings .....

you should address asdfghjkl as sister...
there is something known as annulling a marriage.. will it apply?

ansonsohna
06-08-2012, 11:10 PM
i think it is just a pass for her to stay in sillypore longer. But apply work permit means must work in the factory/shop that employ her. If she quit, work permit also cancel.

..... you should address asdfghjkl as sister...
there is something known as annulling a marriage.. will it apply?

Am I correct to say then that if her a**hole of a husband decides to revoke her LTSVP, by virtue of her Work Permit, she gets to stay in Singapore? Are this two documents inter-related?

If not, then its a strategy that my bro can use to ensure that his "Basar" (well she got real "wet" and vice versa) stays in the little red dot despite what her husband do!

Not easy to annul marriage on non consummation (if that is what you are getting it).

And yes, the three year ruling is really really sickening. Almost as bad as cannot sell HDB before Minimum Occupied Period as it forces querulous couple to stay together and create a nasty atmosphere! :mad:

Greatking
07-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Am I correct to say then that if her a**hole of a husband decides to revoke her LTSVP, by virtue of her Work Permit, she gets to stay in Singapore? Are this two documents inter-related?

If not, then its a strategy that my bro can use to ensure that his "Basar" (well she got real "wet" and vice versa) stays in the little red dot despite what her husband do!

Not easy to annul marriage on non consummation (if that is what you are getting it).

And yes, the three year ruling is really really sickening. Almost as bad as cannot sell HDB before Minimum Occupied Period as it forces querulous couple to stay together and create a nasty atmosphere! :mad:

When I read tru Jobs Classified, I notice some posted "LTVP welcome" too. Hotels industry. Maybe you would like to check up on job classified more often?

From my knowledge, LTVP can still work, but it is on case-to-case basis. Call up the hotline, tell them this case, get the officer to call you back. No Email contact found.

Greatking
07-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Immigration Offender Reporting Form!

I scan tru ICA website...i notice something new... they have this Immigration Offender Reporting Form now...

Just for all your information.

Greatking
07-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Till now also got vb tell me that they heard Malaysia also good place to work.. work in factory but need pay up S$2800 for house, paperwork.. blah blah..

I think its all painting good picture to cheat only...

Talking bout this, i think i post before how some of the VBs are conned to work as sex slaves in Malaysia...

naemlo
07-08-2012, 02:06 AM
That's what I want to prove to her as she want to listen to her friends in Taiwan! Got any articles and story to help me make my point?

Okay - she is my Brother's (the real flesh and blood type, same mother) lover. Its not me. I am happy and contented with my small neh neh like roti prata fiance!

Bingo, more than a friend :D Check it out in youtube or google for "sex salves"....

Hurricane88
07-08-2012, 10:02 AM

i think your bro dun know what he is getting himself into...first get involved with a married woman...of course its fun...but dun get caught...secondly dun think he understand Viet gal yet...not so simple as your bro and you are thinking...conflict of interest here...:)

ask yourself this..now that your bro call her baxa...means wife...see the thing here your bro is completely kc...do you really think she wants to go taiwan when she is already here in sinkie...most VB already knew that taiwan is a no go...sinkie is better...think she will start to ask your bro or already mentioned to him that she wants certain sum of money to send back to Vietnam...she mentioned Taiwan is just a ploy to gauge your bro kc level...:)

if you dun already know and let me highlight again...very common that VB had many diff bf...she may not like her sinkie hubby...but she will not give up her LTSVP easily...her motives are simple...who can provide more and better for her...dun think your bro or you know the Viet culture and scene well enough...for me, I had heard and learned for 6 yrs and still learning new things daily...:)

above is just my humble opinion...:)

Honey Boon
07-08-2012, 11:34 AM
you are too humble la... :p

...for me, I had heard and learned for 6 yrs and still learning new things daily...:)

above is just my humble opinion...:)

Hurricane88
07-08-2012, 11:36 AM
you are too humble la... :p

always remain humble...live life simple...no stress...bonk longer...:)

Honey Boon
07-08-2012, 12:39 PM

and live longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :p

Seletar
07-08-2012, 01:17 PM

Sifu,I have a problem here, after breaking off with my ex, I know a vb recently about a month.I want to visit her in hcmc sometime end of this month or early next month.We chat/call everyday and she asked me to visit her mother.

Sifu, I know you are a very experienced man,what should I do now ? Does she treat me like a walking ATM? I don't want to get hurt again... you told me PAY AND GO and forget everything, but now it is GO AND PAY. :confused:

I want to follow your motto.. live life simple... no stress.. bonk longer.. but I can't.

Your advice is very much appreciated.Thank you

deptrai4u
07-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Sifu,I have a problem here, after breaking off with my ex, I know a vb recently about a month.I want to visit her in hcmc sometime end of this month or early next month.We chat/call everyday and she asked me to visit her mother.

Sifu, I know you are a very experienced man,what should I do now ? Does she treat me like a walking ATM? I don't want to get hurt again... you told me PAY AND GO and forget everything, but now it is GO AND PAY. :confused:

I want to follow your motto.. live life simple... no stress.. bonk longer.. but I can't.

Your advice is very much appreciated.Thank you

ur case will just repeat and repeat and repeat until one day u have the honour to buy si fu a beer and he will show u some tricks...

meantime, to bonk longer, u already know there is this magic tablet....

Hurricane88
07-08-2012, 01:53 PM

Sifu, I know you are a very experienced man,what should I do now ? Does she treat me like a walking ATM? I don't want to get hurt again... you told me PAY AND GO and forget everything, but now it is GO AND PAY.

no shifu here...only friends...and friendly sharing...for those who listen...:)

this a simple case...i knew your background because we knew each other and shared before...my answer to you is dun bother to visit for your case...reason is very simple...what purpose it will serve...moreover just know one month...what do you hope to achieve....ask yourself then simple logic apply...unless you are telling me you haven't bonk her...:)

well to take you as a walking ATM then you need to answer yourself...what motives she want to bring you to meet her mother...think answer can be simple...you to pay for everything during the trip, dinner, gifts for the family, relatives, friends, etc...:)

after this trip...ask yourself what else next month, next next month, 6 months from now....one year from now...etc...how hurt you want to be...who can hurt you if you dun self induced...:)

bro deptrai advice also valid...

Seletar
07-08-2012, 01:53 PM
ur case will just repeat and repeat and repeat until one day u have the honour to buy si fu a beer and he will show u some tricks...

meantime, to bonk longer, u already know there is this magic tablet....

No problem lah beer,bottle also cheap right ? The price of coke or mineral water only ma.

What you like ? I can spend you end of this month if you are in hcmc ?:p

Seletar
07-08-2012, 02:15 PM
no shifu here...only friends...and friendly sharing...for those who listen...:)

this a simple case...i knew your background because we knew each other and shared before...my answer to you is dun bother to visit for your case...reason is very simple...what purpose it will serve...moreover just know one month...what do you hope to achieve....ask yourself then simple logic apply...unless you are telling me you haven't bonk her...:)

well to take you as a walking ATM then you need to answer yourself...what motives she want to bring you to meet her mother...think answer can be simple...you to pay for everything during the trip, dinner, gifts for the family, relatives, friends, etc...:)

after this trip...ask yourself what else next month, next next month, 6 months from now....one year from now...etc...how hurt you want to be...who can hurt you if you dun self induced...:)

bro deptrai advice also valid...

okok... will think again.. need to pay consultancy fees

vietboy
07-08-2012, 03:12 PM

Got her cousin there who wants her to help out in the food business. I want her to know that this is illegal and therefore dangerous!

if she is determined, nothing can change her mind lah, that is vietnamese for u. no matter how many facts u try to prove with. U think she will listen to u who is only her "bf" brother or her cousin?

The way u post, u dun seem to be happy n contented with yur fiance.

My Viet friend is thinking of going to Taiwan to work. She is frustrated that her LTSVP does not allow her to work as she has trouble getting her husband to support her monetary wise.

Lobang picha oreidi. What to do, my brother really gila for her. Lup her deep deep ......

1 advise for u and yur brother, if she can do this to her current husband, she can do the same with yur brother in the future if yur brother cannot support her monetary wise.

vietboy
07-08-2012, 03:23 PM

there is no implications in getting a WP. Like KT said, it is also a pass for her to stay in singkie for the period mentioned in the WP, ususlly is 2 yrs and she has to work only in the place that is stated in the WP.

Once u got yur WP, yur LTSVP is no longer vaild and have to surrender to the Minstry of Manpower. In any point in time she cannot hold 2 passes. So they r not related.

BTW, what did the husband do that made u call his a a**hole? u only hear her side of story, did u know of the whole big picture of what is going on? Always listen with a pinch of salt! My 2 dongs.

vietboy
07-08-2012, 03:27 PM
When I read tru Jobs Classified, I notice some posted "LTVP welcome" too. Hotels industry. Maybe you would like to check up on job classified more often?

From my knowledge, LTVP can still work, but it is on case-to-case basis. Call up the hotline, tell them this case, get the officer to call you back. No Email contact found.

Think u referring to LTSVP+. Only LTSVP+ holders are allowed to work but have to apply for a Letter of Consent to work. LTSVP holders are not allowed to work.

Yes, i have mentioned b4, there are lots of jobs out there, just that ppl lazy to look and have a misconception of lowly educated cannot work and earn much.

vietboy
07-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Immigration Offender Reporting Form!

I scan tru ICA website...i notice something new... they have this Immigration Offender Reporting Form now...

Just for all your information.

It is for ppl to bao toh those overstayers. It is not new, has been there since 2008. Also know as Overstayers Report Form.

asdfghjkl
07-08-2012, 04:22 PM
ok thanks.. seems ICA is getting tougher these days.. :o

vietboy
07-08-2012, 05:15 PM
ok thanks.. seems ICA is getting tougher these days.. :o

Thanks who sista? :D

Hurricane88
07-08-2012, 08:10 PM
okok... will think again.. need to pay consultancy fees

pay to who...to me dun need lol...to your gf...hehe...that's what most sinkie willingly do...:)

KangTuo
07-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Sifu,I have a problem here

i also want to consult sifu here :)

1) after getting married, i always go home after work. Next morning go back wirk, switch on another handphone, always see vb sms me in the middle if night asking me to go beach. when i reply them handphone no battery no money to reply, they say i xnn.

how can i cheong at night, esp pass midnight to bring vb go hug hug kiss kiss at the beach or ks? :p

2) sometimes see some nice vb when i go meet bro in jc/gl. got the vb contact but hardly got time to kc time

how can i find chances to sneak out to meet the vb? :p

Hurricane88
07-08-2012, 09:15 PM

haha...u better watch out...cat cu...my advice is better stay faithful...u had made a vow to do so...not even 7 years itch yet...or rather 7 mths...:)

I knew this is not the answer you are looking for...haha...to disappoint you...:)

casannova03
07-08-2012, 09:51 PM
i also want to consult sifu here

how can i cheong at night, esp pass midnight to bring vb go hug hug kiss kiss at the beach or ks? :p

Camp unit activation....have to report back to camp...dunno have allow me to come back tonight or not....bring your SBO, helmet and don your greens and put in car!! LOL!!!:D:D

Greatking
07-08-2012, 09:53 PM

1) after getting married, i always go home after work. Next morning go back wirk, switch on another handphone, always see vb sms me in the middle if night asking me to go beach. when i reply them handphone no battery no money to reply, they say i xnn.

2) sometimes see some nice vb when i go meet bro in jc/gl. got the vb contact but hardly got time to kc time

Sleeping pills in milk :( For relaxation....

then u can go kc roi...

vietboy
07-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Camp unit activation....have to report back to camp...dunno have allow me to come back tonight or not....bring your SBO, helmet and don your greens and put in car!! LOL!!!:D:D

Wa, very good excuse sia. Good suggestion! :D

vietboy
07-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Sleeping pills in milk :( For relaxation....

then u can go kc roi...

Bad suggestion. :D

jackbl
08-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Camp unit activation....have to report back to camp...dunno have allow me to come back tonight or not....bring your SBO, helmet and don your greens and put in car!! LOL!!!

Sorry... his reservist no need those.... his is stay-out type :D

zms1972
08-08-2012, 02:39 AM
thank for your sharing

ansonsohna
08-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Thank you everyone for your response and feedback. I really do appreciate it (and via proxy) I think my brother would too.

I am usually quite flippant when it comes to postings in SBF but in this instance I will adopt a more serious tone as I want to clarify some important pointers. Please do not get offended if it goes against your moral or existing paradigms that you hold with regards to your understanding of a Vietnamese Life Partner.

Reading through the hundreds of pages here in this thread, we know that the prevailing attitude is that having a Viet Life Partner is challenging - but ultimately rewarding if one is able to surmount the obstacles (especially within oneself).

Yes, even as we demonize the Viet girls' proclivities we also celebrate the joys of having such a relationship. To get a relationship going with a Viet gal is not difficult but build it up into Life Partnership is a monumental challenge - probably even more so than having brides of other nationalities.

And you don't need even more obstacles by having to contend with individuals like my brother in trying to take your Life Partnership one step further! Hence although not explicitly expressed, there is a general view of "disapproval" in his getting involved with a married woman.

I would like to point out here that:

1) I may be a newbie when it comes to understanding Viet girls but my brother certainly isn't. He was stationed in Vietnam for four years and he still visits Vietnam nearly every month either for work or social now. He has been involved in several relationship with Viet ladies and has suffered heartbreak even as he enjoyed the ecstasy.

2) Even if you disagree strongly with my brother's involvement with a married woman, do understand that there IS a context whereby he is drawn into the relationship. My posting obviously did not adequately address this. We know that, as a general rule, its better NOT to get involved with a married lady - its almost common sense.

But, as emotions and life circumstances flow, sometimes these things happen. And if it does happen, I do not judge or moralize. For me, this principle applies to everyone, not only to my brother.

3) Although each individual is unique and cannot be pigeon holed, this thread is special because it DOES help one to understand better the cultural, social and economic parameters from where a prospective Viet partner operates from. Its a guide and discussion platform for those who seriously want further their relationship with a Viet gal.

In this instance therefore, my brother's situation can only further add to the understanding process as it comes from another perspective - a third party in a marriage (of which there is not many within this thread)

4) I have mentioned here in thread earlier that I am involved with a Vietnamese Fuck Buddy who "mother hens" a mini Viet community. I didn't elaborate as I don't want to ruffle feathers. Through her, I see through a unique prism into the mindset of a Viet gal residing in Singapore as I am her sounding board and confiding ear. As such, I know of the "grey" areas, the indiscretions, petty quarrels, the Free lancing in order to get extra income and supplement the allowances given by their ongsa ..... I even know the intimate sex lives of many of these girls.

5) We (meaning my Brother and I) do apprehend that, as a general rule, Viet gals view marriage a little differently from us. Its almost like a patron relationship. You are the conduit for a better life than what she is experiencing in Vietnam.

Its almost an exchange of you providing for her materially and in return she gives you Tender Loving (and hopefully some degree of loyalty). The minute you fail to deliver, is the time she starts looking for alternate patrons.

Yes, Viet gals nearly never burns their bridges. Old boyfriends and ex husbands are always just round the corner. And ready to play surrogate should a VIet gal's significant other not deliver his end of his bargain.

We are lucky that we operate in a society that allows us to eke a living through our 'credentials' (more or less). For these girls, in order to further themselves, it is the use of "relationships" that is the modus operandi. The pathway to social mobility upwards is nearly always how they can KC and then parlay this KC into social and monetary capital. Hence we do not blame a Viet girl for always being on a lookout for something and someone better - that is her insurance for her future.

6) So knowing all these but yet my brother got involved with a married girl and invested his emotion wholly. Obviously there must be a context right?

Hope you don't take offence to this posting at any level. And I hope that my participation here can help a little in navigating the way to a better understanding of a Viet Life Partner.

PS; I am still surprised at the ruling that you cannot divorce a Viet girl before three years in Singapore - even if both parties consent to it!!!!! :confused:

Hurricane88
08-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Thank you everyone for your response and feedback. I really do appreciate it (and via proxy) I think my brother would too.

----
Hope you don't take offence to this posting at any level. And I hope that my participation here can help a little in navigating the way to a better understanding of a Viet Life Partner.

PS; I am still surprised at the ruling that you cannot divorce a Viet girl before three years in Singapore - even if both parties consent to it!!!!! :confused:

what a well written forum....that's more like it that you had written...even though I dun condone relationship with a married woman...I had no say in whatever anybody likes to do...basically none of my biz...:)

see sinkie court view a divorce and marriage seriously...first sinkie man marry foreigner wife and then quickly apply wife to be LTVSP or PR...when want to divorce also want to do fast...who want it fast...is your bro gf...not the gal legal hubby...so long court follow the law to operate...who are you to criticise the law and system...do we want to live in a city with lawlessness...why are you surprised...formerly to apply hdb flat need to wait more than 3 yrs...so 3 yrs is not long...court hope couples can remain married and sort out their differences...you meant your bro will want to marry this gal after she is legally divorced...haha good luck trying to apply anything such as LTSVP or PR for her in sinkie...her record is dimmed...if I am your bro I will be damn worried marrying such a woman...:)

btw,...since your bro is travelling to Vietnam monthly....why dun he look for a decent gal who had a clean record and good background...then he will not have such headache...of course also none of my biz if he insists on this married woman...

above just my opinion...:)

vietboy
08-08-2012, 11:37 AM

5) We (meaning my Brother and I) do apprehend that, as a general rule, Viet gals view marriage a little differently from us. Its almost like a patron relationship. You are the conduit for a better life than what she is experiencing in Vietnam.

Its almost an exchange of you providing for her materially and in return she gives you Tender Loving (and hopefully some degree of loyalty). The minute you fail to deliver, is the time she starts looking for alternate patrons.

Yes, Viet gals nearly never burns their bridges. Old boyfriends and ex husbands are always just round the corner. And ready to play surrogate should a VIet gal's significant other not deliver his end of his bargain.

We are lucky that we operate in a society that allows us to eke a living through our 'credentials' (more or less). For these girls, in order to further themselves, it is the use of "relationships" that is the modus operandi. The pathway to social mobility upwards is nearly always how they can KC and then parlay this KC into social and monetary capital. Hence we do not blame a Viet girl for always being on a lookout for something and someone better - that is her insurance for her future.

Bro, 1st of all, thanks for sharing. :)

Though I would agree to some point u mentioned, but still have some I disagreed with.

Yes, to some of them we singaporeans may be a floatation device out of their current situations in vietnam but not all Viet girls use "relationships" to move up the "social" ladder and not all viet girls think that marriage is a transaction. Those that think these way are those who have a motive, a materialistic or monentary focused motive.

I have know a couple of examples of viet girls sticking through thick and thin with their husbands and will not leave their husbands bcos of sickness and poverty. And they are singaporean husbands i'm talking about. After yrs, they still have a loving and happy family with kids.

And the only ladder I see that they can move up, is the social ladder back in vn, not in singapore, here they are still regarded as "third class" population.

Sometimes, we may be too close to someone or some situation that we may be influenced by them without us realising. Seeing the big picture is needed.

Bro Hurricane did brought up a good point, as yur brother has been travelling in and out of VN, why not consider getting a decent gal there? At least not so much headache now and in the future.

Above are just my 2 dongs. Sorry if I have offended u or any other bros with my 2 dongs. :)

Having said my share, your brother's decision is still ultimately his and he should not be influenced by any posts here or anyone. Do keep us posted with any updates on the course of action that yur brother is taking. (Sorry lah it me that is kapo lah. :D)

lglg666
08-08-2012, 12:20 PM

Power:D

Dauly 6 points to share/return/exchange

vietboy
08-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Power:D

Dauly 6 points to share/return/exchange

??:confused:

Seletar
08-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Bro, 1st of all, thanks for sharing. :)

Though I would agree to some point u mentioned, but still have some I disagreed with.

Yes, to some of them we singaporeans may be a floatation device out of their current situations in vietnam but not all Viet girls use "relationships" to move up the "social" ladder and not all viet girls think that marriage is a transaction. Those that think these way are those who have a motive, a materialistic or monentary focused motive.

I have know a couple of examples of viet girls sticking through thick and thin with their husbands and will not leave their husbands bcos of sickness and poverty. And they are singaporean husbands i'm talking about. After yrs, they still have a loving and happy family with kids.

And the only ladder I see that they can move up, is the social ladder back in vn, not in singapore, here they are still regarded as "third class" population.

Sometimes, we may be too close to someone or some situation that we may be influenced by them without us realising. Seeing the big picture is needed.

Bro Hurricane did brought up a good point, as yur brother has been travelling in and out of VN, why not consider getting a decent gal there? At least not so much headache now and in the future.

Above are just my 2 dongs. Sorry if I have offended u or any other bros with my 2 dongs. :)

Having said my share, your brother's decision is still ultimately his and he should not be influenced by any posts here or anyone. Do keep us posted with any updates on the course of action that yur brother is taking. (Sorry lah it me that is kapo lah. :D)
Who don't want a decent girl ?
Love is stupidity,
The difference between love and stupidity is as slim a sheet of paper..