PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

Golden question
10-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Vietnam had direct contact with taiwan way before Singapore. The VN gals were `exported' to taiwan as brides and WL for many years. Thus, a lot of viet gals eagerly learn Mandarin , hoping to land up with a good taiwanese husband. Many of those who later came to Singapore have some previous connection to Taiwanese. The bars of HCM were also flooded with Taiwanese since the 1990s. The viet gal's mandarin are less than half cook. They can speak, but not well. Often, they have very much difficulties trying to express themselves. Mandarin is not an easy language to learn, but if want to earn money using it, they have to learn. :D

if put a side taiwan and to earn money there,i felt that their listening to a foreign language especially chinese and learn to speak is stronger compare to others.why i say so?i ever ask my wife's few friends how they learn chinese cos they dont know chinese at all when they first came sg.They say they learn through everyday see channel 8 or channel u when they are at home alone most of the time.

But i do agreed their chinese is half cook like what u say,can speak but not well.some is parents is chinese and teach them when they are small:D

Golden question
10-06-2012, 09:27 AM
dun understand why they can pick up mandarin so fast. There are countless of vb I have seen that can speak mandarin with ease.

Is it really that simple, then why angmos learn until tongue swollen. Whereas we find it so difficult to learn

some of their family is chinese due to their ancestor,so some parents teach them when they are small but most learn through here and there.:D

SingViet
10-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Hah not issue meh? I very worried lor. Dunno if breakfast she got eat not as she dun like bread and our usual breakfast food; she dun like our noodles etc. she only like rice like chcken rice duck rice com chao not much choice unless eat zhi char.. Sianz. Very worried esp when she pregnant how let her eat properly n happily..
Husband n wife liao then nothing to hide liao. Its more when starting better to be careful listen to what they talk=防人之心不可无 bro.. Based on previous relationship. ;)
Know their langauge also can chat with their family n friends, then be more wholesome hus&wife; alot to chat as their husband n as their friend too. Just what i feel in normal sillypore also same, they know their hus&wife friends can chat be friend etc.

Something about Singaporean husband is that they give in so much to their Vietnamese wife until the whole household become vietnamese. Yes, doting your wife is a must but we must let them know that they need to adapt to the food and lifestyle here after marrying here. They cannot be asking for everything vietnamese after marrying here. Just like when i was staying in VN some years ago, i had to adapt myself to the lifestyle and food there. No complaints. Many viet spouse use `not used to lifestyle here' as reason to go back VN so often, and always staying for a month or so. If this happens much too often, the chances of her having a viet bf there is very high. My wife only goes back here province once in a few years, or when necessary. She adapts to life here. This is how we can create a family that's happy. You cannot expect to have a blissful family without sacrficing something. If you let your children be like the kids from Vietnamese province, they will grow up like them. Lowly educated and lazy. They will be lagging behind everybody in Singapore. We are living in modern day singapore, we cannot expect to bring up kids the vietnamese way and neither can we afford to create a vietnamese environment at home. The rich vietnamese are sending their kids to singapore to learn our way of life, then why are we bringing up our kids in their hopeless way? Sorry to sound drastic and blunt. If we do not want others to look down on us, we should not act in such ways that create the poor image of us.

Golden question
10-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Something about Singaporean husband is that they give in so much to their Vietnamese wife until the whole household become vietnamese. Yes, doting your wife is a must but we must let them know that they need to adapt to the food and lifestyle here after marrying here. They cannot be asking for everything vietnamese after marrying here. Just like when i was staying in VN some years ago, i had to adapt myself to the lifestyle and food there. No complaints. Many viet spouse use `not used to lifestyle here' as reason to go back VN so often, and always staying for a month or so. If this happens much too often, the chances of her having a viet bf there is very high. My wife only goes back here province once in a few years, or when necessary. She adapts to life here. This is how we can create a family that's happy. You cannot expect to have a blissful family without sacrficing something. If you let your children be like the kids from Vietnamese province, they will grow up like them. Lowly educated and lazy. They will be lagging behind everybody in Singapore. We are living in modern day singapore, we cannot expect to bring up kids the vietnamese way and neither can we afford to create a vietnamese environment at home. The rich vietnamese are sending their kids to singapore to learn our way of life, then why are we bringing up our kids in their hopeless way? Sorry to sound drastic and blunt. If we do not want others to look down on us, we should not act in such ways that create the poor image of us.

haha bro,actually i want to post my thinking same as yours,but think i better not cos he might think i too blunt.From the things he post,i think he is those type that give in and felt insecurity type

Anyway dont want to offend other ppl family matters so better let those senior bro like u comment:D

SingViet
10-06-2012, 09:49 AM
haha bro,actually i want to post my thinking same as yours,but think i better not cos he might think i too blunt.From the things he post,i think he is those type that give in and felt insecurity type

Anyway dont want to offend other ppl family matters so better let those senior bro like u comment:D

hahha, i always 做坏人。

Golden question
10-06-2012, 09:52 AM
hahha, i always 做坏人。

that's why your thread got 3 star what haha:D

Hurricane88
10-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Hah not issue meh? I very worried lor. Dunno if breakfast she got eat not as she dun like bread and our usual breakfast food; she dun like our noodles etc. she only like rice like chcken rice duck rice com chao not much choice unless eat zhi char.. Sianz. Very worried esp when she pregnant how let her eat properly n happily..
Husband n wife liao then nothing to hide liao. Its more when starting better to be careful listen to what they talk=防人之心不可无 bro.. Based on previous relationship. ;)
Know their langauge also can chat with their family n friends, then be more wholesome hus&wife; alot to chat as their husband n as their friend too. Just what i feel in normal sillypore also same, they know their hus&wife friends can chat be friend etc.

she is your wife...now only you worried about all these...dun you discuss with her about all these challenges before marriage...too late now bro...but you still has plenty of time to let her learn and adapt...good luck...:)

I always like to learn their language so that I can converse with her family...also to go anyway in Vn...think I had pretty much done all these after more than 5yrs...:)

Golden question
10-06-2012, 10:35 AM
I still remember 6 years ago when my wife just came to SG,no friends,no family and cant talk much,only simple broken english.There was once she was sitting alone with those market auntie and uncle to see 'ge tai' during the hungry ghost festival.I ask her whether she understand,she say dont know but she dont want to be alone at home.

Of course in a new environment,one will feel lost and miserable but if one dont try to adapt to it,then for her to live here and be happy will be a problem for her and she will start to want to go back.

My wife start to go outside,go market and ntuc and etc.Ppl in market bully her and talk bad about her as impression of vietnamese in the eye of ordinary sg folk is associated with wl.With her limited broken english,she find her first vietnamese friend in ntuc.

Recently i ask her,how u feel when that time when those ppl bully her,she told me she have to thank them cos they let her learn and grow.

So if a vietnamese wife really want to live with u here and start a family,she is the one that must sacrifie to adapt to sg things to live with u.Worry is worry as a husband but if she really want a happy family with you,she will slowly adapt,for her is no choice

SingViet
10-06-2012, 03:11 PM
I still remember 6 years ago when my wife just came to SG,no friends,no family and cant talk much,only simple broken english.There was once she was sitting alone with those market auntie and uncle to see 'ge tai' during the hungry ghost festival.I ask her whether she understand,she say dont know but she dont want to be alone at home.

Of course in a new environment,one will feel lost and miserable but if one dont try to adapt to it,then for her to live here and be happy will be a problem for her and she will start to want to go back.

My wife start to go outside,go market and ntuc and etc.Ppl in market bully her and talk bad about her as impression of vietnamese in the eye of ordinary sg folk is associated with wl.With her limited broken english,she find her first vietnamese friend in ntuc.

Recently i ask her,how u feel when that time when those ppl bully her,she told me she have to thank them cos they let her learn and grow.

So if a vietnamese wife really want to live with u here and start a family,she is the one that must sacrifie to adapt to sg things to live with u.Worry is worry as a husband but if she really want a happy family with you,she will slowly adapt,for her is no choice

Seriously speaking, vietnamese spouse do face bias almost everywhere they go in Singapore. I won't start to mention again on what kind of statements singaporeans make on them. But my wife do not really care how they perceive her as long as what she does is correct.

SingViet
10-06-2012, 03:18 PM
One of my wife's friend, a 24 year old Viet lady married to a Singaporean man and with a 3 year old daughter. This young lady has been spending a lot of time with my wife and listening to my wife's advice. Just 2 weeks ago, she had some problem with her husband and my wife and i spent the whole afternoon talking to them. From what i see, this lady is different from the rest and can be taught. But all things come back to square one, she's bored and she requested her husband let her go back to VN for 1 month. Her husband works on 2 jobs, 16 hours a day and made barely enough to support her. She insisted on going back and her husband borrowed from friends to let her go back. When my wife and i were in VN, we gave her a call. Damm it, she's gambling at home. Tell me about all the time i spent on counselling her, its useless. Went back there and all bad habits come back.

My experience with Vietnam goes this way, initally was something fresh, very interesting. Then came realisation stage when i started to realise lots of things about their country and culture and now, the immune stage when i have no feeling for that country, its just a place for me to earn money.

Hurricane88
10-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Damm it, she's gambling at home. Tell me about all the time i spent on counselling her, its useless. Went back there and all bad habits come back.

tell me all about it...brought back unhappy memories...no way will have a gf or bx who gambles away my hard earned money...:)

Kim91
10-06-2012, 08:26 PM
hahha, i always 做坏人。

bro GQ dun worry, this is forum, if write here means i also like to seek ppl's views just most bros here...
Bro SV have done a good job as forum-keeper, the objective of the forum he started till now is 5yrs...There's is no other forum like this in the whole WWW.

Kim91
10-06-2012, 08:33 PM
When dealing with foreign ppl be it relationship or biz, u must know their language if not u be always at disadvantage..

Btw BRo GQ's wife was like my wife now... she dun like to wonder just waiting at home for me...

My wife just had a MC thats why i very worry about her. As i have been working very hard, leaving her alone.. I felt i never take good care of her.. thats why.. And was even thinking whether i should let her stay in VN for 1st 3mth of preg when more stable then fetch her back...

asdfghjkl
10-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Sianz.. so many married members here.. though I saw many singles in HCM, some places in my country every girl gets married at 16 - 22 years old..

At my age, they call me (in Vietnamese) "E" meaning nobody love me and nobody want to marry me and I would be forever alone.. :(

SingViet
11-06-2012, 08:19 AM
When dealing with foreign ppl be it relationship or biz, u must know their language if not u be always at disadvantage..

Btw BRo GQ's wife was like my wife now... she dun like to wonder just waiting at home for me...

My wife just had a MC thats why i very worry about her. As i have been working very hard, leaving her alone.. I felt i never take good care of her.. thats why.. And was even thinking whether i should let her stay in VN for 1st 3mth of preg when more stable then fetch her back...

Yes, knowing the language is important but knowing the culture is even more crucial. Culture dictates how they react and how they behave, basically its their thinking ;)

vietboy
11-06-2012, 08:48 AM
Oh ya forgot have a ngan infront.. Sin loi sin loi bay gio em hieu roi

Troi, u wrote it yurself u forgot what u wrote?? :rolleyes:

Golden question
11-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Seriously speaking, vietnamese spouse do face bias almost everywhere they go in Singapore. I won't start to mention again on what kind of statements singaporeans make on them. But my wife do not really care how they perceive her as long as what she does is correct.

after many years of staying in sg,she now will talk back if necessary even though she is alone,this show how tough is vietnamese woman.I always comfort her by telling her that a foreigner will surely get bully in a foreign land,is the same as me in vietnam,the vietnamese will bully me.But she also make some good singaporean friends through her friendlyness

Golden question
11-06-2012, 09:05 AM
One of my wife's friend, a 24 year old Viet lady married to a Singaporean man and with a 3 year old daughter. This young lady has been spending a lot of time with my wife and listening to my wife's advice. Just 2 weeks ago, she had some problem with her husband and my wife and i spent the whole afternoon talking to them. From what i see, this lady is different from the rest and can be taught. But all things come back to square one, she's bored and she requested her husband let her go back to VN for 1 month. Her husband works on 2 jobs, 16 hours a day and made barely enough to support her. She insisted on going back and her husband borrowed from friends to let her go back. When my wife and i were in VN, we gave her a call. Damm it, she's gambling at home. Tell me about all the time i spent on counselling her, its useless. Went back there and all bad habits come back.

My experience with Vietnam goes this way, initally was something fresh, very interesting. Then came realisation stage when i started to realise lots of things about their country and culture and now, the immune stage when i have no feeling for that country, its just a place for me to earn money.

haha bro,i went through all this stage before during my early years so can share the same sentiment with u

vietboy
11-06-2012, 09:05 AM
One thing that i really salute you, you make the effort to find out more about vn. Keep up the good work. :)

Me 2! Salute u jackbl! Gotta learn from u!:D

vietboy
11-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Bro vietboy, i not shooting you hor. :D

No prob! No war within our members of our fb group. :D

vietboy
11-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Wah uncle singviet then u shooting me la?? Just joking.. I just feel that that to understand our wife n culture its a must to immerse in them=food n language. But even if u understand language then let them know esp if trying to know them. Then u can hear if they talk anything bad not. Its the same for our wifes. They tried hard to pick up our language fast n they are good at it. But they dun like sing food. Sad i dunno how to feed my wife with....

What uncle? He not even 40 yet!

My view is to immerse in their food n language to learn their culture is not enough. We need to understand their way of living, their religions, their beliefs n values also.

Yur wife dun like sing food?? :confused:
1st time hearing this. Actually our chinese food is close to theirs, they shld be able to accept chinese food. Indian n malay food are a bit heavy on the spices so may not 合他们的口味.
Give her some time to adapt lah. Slowly she will accept. If she still can't eat local food, then get her to cook her food herself loh.

KangTuo
11-06-2012, 09:28 AM
sometimes I feel we spoilt our own market by allowing us being their atm. Eg. Cheonging times/Dating times buy ex gift for them spend lavishly, giving them think we earn fast bucks.

many people spoilt markets buying iphone 3s/4/4s, ipad, give tips in 100s and spend lavishly buy bringing vb to romantice dinner... just to get under their skirt.

Many singaporean an like to boast to their viet gf how much they earn. S$2000 to them is a lot of money roi, but they do not know the cost of living in singapore.

i don't boast to my bx, i don't hide from my bx.. i tell her the amount i earn but also educate her on the cost of living in Singapore. Anyway she saw it herself already.. i.e she feel heart pain when i spend $200 on groceries and food over the weekend.

doting your wife is a must but we must let them know that they need to adapt to the food and lifestyle here after marrying here. They cannot be asking for everything vietnamese after marrying here. ...... Many viet spouse use `not used to lifestyle here' as reason to go back VN so often, and always staying for a month or so. If this happens much too often, the chances of her having a viet bf there is very high.

my bx is slowly adapting to alot of food here... recently she keep craving for roti prata :)

as for letting bx go back vn and staying long there... i got no worries about her getting a viet bf.. as i know it won't happen. my bx is more worry that i fool around when she not by my side for too long. :p

KangTuo
11-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Yur wife dun like sing food?? :confused:
1st time hearing this. Actually our chinese food is close to theirs

ask you to come out often and know more vb liao but you no go ....
many vb in gl/jc also not use to sillypore chinese food.

there are all kind of vb from syt to milf with different thinking, taste, attitude... you see more, you know more :p

Hurricane88
11-06-2012, 10:48 AM
many people spoilt markets buying iphone 3s/4/4s, ipad, give tips in 100s and spend lavishly buy bringing vb to romantice dinner... just to get under their skirt.

i don't boast to my bx, i don't hide from my bx.. i tell her the amount i earn but also educate her on the cost of living in Singapore. Anyway she saw it herself already.. i.e she feel heart pain when i spend $200 on groceries and food over the weekend.

I love this policy...dun boast to your gf or bx...me always tell gf I am very poor man...salaried workers...dun expect much from me except able to provide food and lodging...haha...one thing can assure her is monthly trips to hcm...showed her my passports and all the chops...she counted more than 50 chops...:)

vietboy
11-06-2012, 11:16 AM
dun understand why they can pick up mandarin so fast. There are countless of vb I have seen that can speak mandarin with ease.

Is it really that simple, then why angmos learn until tongue swollen. Whereas we find it so difficult to learn

U shld go to this "Tieng Viet Lovers" thread. There have discussed this before.
Have u noticed that their words have the same number of syllabus as chinese? E.g. Quan tam = 关心
An com = 吃饭
Noi chuyen = 讲话
Mong tai = 指甲
To name a few.
Also TV have 6 音 quite similar to chinese 4 音. English dun have thus they have difficulty in learning and picking up chinese.

vietboy
11-06-2012, 11:27 AM

Wa, yur wife pregnant already still let her eat outside food ha? Not too good for the baby leh. Outside food not that nutrious leh. U must not only take care of the big, small one also must take care. Also everyday eat outside not expensive meh? Here not like VN leh where eat is cheap.

i always mentioned here, if u dun trust yur wife, why marry her in the 1st place??

Kim91
11-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Of cos i trust my wife if not i wun marry her liao lo. I known her thru my ex gf which i treated her with all the worng methods. Spend so much on her, give in to her then she still treat me like dirt, feltreally khong or kana black magic. Thats why hope those bro still dating only dun repeat my mistake. lucky is i know my wife thru her.
My wife n family treat me very nice, they know i not rich. N good thing parents are hardworking farmers.

Kim91
11-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Of cos i trust my wife if not i wun marry her liao lo. I known her thru my ex gf which i treated her with all the worng methods. Spend so much on her, give in to her then she still treat me like dirt, feltreally khong or kana black magic. Thats why hope those bro still dating only dun repeat my mistake. lucky is i know my wife thru her.
My wife n family treat me very nice, they know i not rich. N good thing parents are hardworking farmers.

Kim91
11-06-2012, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=vietboy;7324091]Wa, yur wife pregnant already still let her eat outside food ha? Not too good for the baby leh. Outside food not that nutrious leh.

No one at home to cook for her all working ma. Bo bian.. Then the preg didnt go smooth, she is weak and always bleed haiz.. Btw the time bring her mum here also too late liao damn sad..
Now hope to try again also sad, dunno what to do.

Blast88
11-06-2012, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=vietboy;7324091]Wa, yur wife pregnant already still let her eat outside food ha? Not too good for the baby leh. Outside food not that nutrious leh.

No one at home to cook for her all working ma. Bo bian.. Then the preg didnt go smooth, she is weak and always bleed haiz.. Btw the time bring her mum here also too late liao damn sad..

Hi Bro,

Don't be sad, take things slowly at a time, my bx also like yours when she 1st came to s'pore 2 year ago, always sad, home sick, feel lonely especially during the period when she got pregnant so in order to keep her time occupied when I'm working, I applied for her the passion card & registered her to various short courses at our CC, eg. basic english lang. , cooking, line dance, basic computer, yoga, etc all these not only help to occupied her time but also allow her to make more frd, upgrade her knowledge & skills.

SingViet
11-06-2012, 04:58 PM
[QUOTE=Kim91;7324301]

Hi Bro,

Don't be sad, take things slowly at a time, my bx also like yours when she 1st came to s'pore 2 year ago, always sad, home sick, feel lonely especially during the period when she got pregnant so in order to keep her time occupied when I'm working, I applied for her the passion card & registered her to various short courses at our CC, eg. basic english lang. , cooking, line dance, basic computer, yoga, etc all these not only help to occupied her time but also allow her to make more frd, upgrade her knowledge & skills.

When my baxa came here in 2007 (after 4 years in VN with me), she actually got quite used to chinese food already. When i was staying in VN, i often bring her for chinese food at various places in HCMC. She like chinese food. After she came here, i brought her for roti prata, she like. But she's not used to other indian and malay food. My work is flexible so i am beside here most of the time. She also assist me to handle my VN office.

Its good to let your baxa mix around with other friends. My baxa actually doesn't like to mix around much with vietnamese as they gossip a lot. My wife has china, malaysia and also singaporean friends. These 2 years, my baxa started to mix around with 1 or 2 viet spouses in Singapore.

SingViet
11-06-2012, 05:02 PM
What uncle? He not even 40 yet!

haahah, now everybody call me UNCLE roi. I went VN earlier la, when i was 28 years old. ;)

Golden question
11-06-2012, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=Kim91;7324301]

Hi Bro,

never know that u guys treat your vietnamese wife so good,my wife learn through the hard way of living here

KangTuo
11-06-2012, 06:40 PM
in order to keep her time occupied when I'm working, I applied for her the passion card & registered her to various short courses at our CC, eg. basic english lang. , cooking, line dance, basic computer, yoga, etc all these not only help to occupied her time but also allow her to make more frd, upgrade her knowledge & skills.

have you ever thought of going for classes together with your?
most evening after dinner, i will go to the park with my bx to take a walk.. everytime will stop by those basket ball court or pavillion near the cc to see people dancing, tai ji, etc...

I suggested to my bx that we register for a tango dancing class. Just like what the viets do in 23/9 park....she give it a laugh say i khung. :)

KangTuo
11-06-2012, 06:45 PM
My baxa actually doesn't like to mix around much with vietnamese as they gossip a lot. My wife has china, malaysia and also singaporean friends. These 2 years, my baxa started to mix around with 1 or 2 viet spouses in Singapore.

my bx has yet to mix around with singapore friends or get close to spouses of some bros here... its just hi bye hi bye hi bye...

lucky is that my bx don't feell lonely here as she has her own relative and friends in sillypore.

vietboy
11-06-2012, 07:36 PM

Totally agreed with u on this.
To add: allowing yur wife to go back too much will also affect her application for PR in the future.

vietboy
11-06-2012, 07:47 PM

Agreed with u. Sacrifices have to be made both sides. As marriage involves both sides to contribute to grow n walk on through the life journey.

vietboy
11-06-2012, 07:57 PM
ask you to come out often and know more vb liao but you no go ....
many vb in gl/jc also not use to sillypore chinese food.

there are all kind of vb from syt to milf with different thinking, taste, attitude... you see more, you know more :p

Waiting for u to bring me to know more vbs. :D

vietboy
11-06-2012, 08:06 PM

Khong?? :confused:
Did u meant khung? Crazy?

Good for u that u found a good wife n her family is also nice. Some bros out there have not so good in laws, treat them like ATMs.

vietboy
11-06-2012, 09:57 PM

Sad to hear that. But dun lose hope. Both of u r still young. Can always try again. But of cos take thing slow. Communicate to yur wife, when both of u r ready then go do it! :)

BTW, is it that yur wife dont know how to cook? Sorry for being blunt. If thats the case u may wanna consider hiring maid next time she is pregnant.

vietboy
11-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Its good to let your baxa mix around with other friends. My baxa actually doesn't like to mix around much with vietnamese as they gossip a lot. My wife has china, malaysia and also singaporean friends. These 2 years, my baxa started to mix around with 1 or 2 viet spouses in Singapore.

now she have a few more viet spouses as friends. :D

vietboy
11-06-2012, 10:03 PM
my bx has yet to mix around with singapore friends or get close to spouses of some bros here... its just hi bye hi bye hi bye...

lucky is that my bx don't feell lonely here as she has her own relative and friends in sillypore.

Bro, she need to widen her circle of friends lah. Just like u know more vb to widen yur circle of vb friends. :p:D

Golden question
11-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Bro, she need to widen her circle of friends lah. Just like u know more vb to widen yur circle of vb friends. :p:D

ask bro kt to bring her along to widen her circle with 'his circle' lah haha:D

Golden question
11-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Me 2! Salute u jackbl! Gotta learn from u!:D

he can be a good translator and work as side line if next time he intend to go vietnam to retire there:)

ilovedoggie
12-06-2012, 12:21 AM

bro vietboy if his bx widen circle of friends means she widens her circle of spies. then everywhere KT goes also kana spied. agree?

same goes for any of your gf/wife/bg/bx etc... more friends for her meaning higher chance u will bump into her friends (while doing something u r not supposed to be seen) :p:D

SingViet
12-06-2012, 08:26 AM
now she have a few more viet spouses as friends. :D

yea, tell me about it, my baxa meeting yours today ;)

vietboy
12-06-2012, 08:49 AM
bro vietboy if his bx widen circle of friends means she widens her circle of spies. then everywhere KT goes also kana spied. agree?

same goes for any of your gf/wife/bg/bx etc... more friends for her meaning higher chance u will bump into her friends (while doing something u r not supposed to be seen) :p:D

What wind blow u here too?? Vietnam wind?? "Chee hong"?? :p

dun quite agree with u. Unless she has friends in every estate in singapore, then everywhere KT goes he is high risk. On the other hand, get her to know those viet spouses not those WLs so they have something in common to ba tam about. What kind of circle of friends is also important. So be selective on the kind of friends to let her mix with. Not that i mean WLs are bad people. Just they dun have common topics as our wifes.

vietboy
12-06-2012, 08:50 AM
yea, tell me about it, my baxa meeting yours today ;)

Ya loh. Plus another bro's wife. :D

Blast88
12-06-2012, 09:16 AM
have you ever thought of going for classes together with your?
most evening after dinner, i will go to the park with my bx to take a walk.. everytime will stop by those basket ball court or pavillion near the cc to see people dancing, tai ji, etc...

I suggested to my bx that we register for a tango dancing class. Just like what the viets do in 23/9 park....she give it a laugh say i khung. :)

I have attended the yoga class together with her before & going together for line dance class again next month. I believe our CC activities are one of the platform our bx can learn to adapt & integrate to our community, from there she make frd of various races & opportunity for her to 'polish' her English when communicating with non-chinese. After all these, now I can feel that she happlier especially when some previous course mate call & send regards to her. As she was one of the few foreigners whose take up courses at our CC, now even our MP also know her, once she took part in CC cooking competition & her viet cuisine receive compliment from our MP whose always teasing her 'when she will make the viet 'spring roll' again to treat him' when he saw her at CC.

shysaint
12-06-2012, 09:24 AM
It's cut & paste... Only lazy people dunno where to find info abt vn... I only go to vn a few times, how to compare with people going vn so many times, of course they shd know more than me

In order to cut and paste also must find .... by doing this .. knoweldge also improves ...

But then shoudl do it for yourself and not to sppon feed others lazy bumb ... :p

shysaint
12-06-2012, 09:26 AM
They can learn a foreign language very fast ..

Yes ,, U are very right ... my wife can communicate with my mum in basic mandarine .... very good liao ... nows they are talking many ....

shysaint
12-06-2012, 09:28 AM

It takes time ... how long has your wife been in Snigapore :confused:

shysaint
12-06-2012, 09:29 AM
hahha, i always 做坏人。

I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe .... :D :p

shysaint
12-06-2012, 09:34 AM
.. felt really khong or kana black magic.

Khong = NO

Khung = CRAZY ...

jf66312
12-06-2012, 10:14 AM

[QUOTE=Blast88;7324691]

When my baxa came here in 2007 (after 4 years in VN with me), she actually got quite used to chinese food already. When i was staying in VN, i often bring her for chinese food at various places in HCMC. She like chinese food. After she came here, i brought her for roti prata, she like. But she's not used to other indian and malay food. My work is flexible so i am beside here most of the time. She also assist me to handle my VN office.

my bxa also dun really like to mix with Vietnamese in singapore as she also feel that they gossip too much and noi chuyen too much...
only sitck to her own close grp of frens frm same hometown in Singapore...

she got to knw another vietnamese near my place as she got her hair done there thru recommendation but also just maintain as hi bye type of fren...

she does feel lonely at times as each fren hav their own family to take care of but thats life if she chose not to mix too much....

KangTuo
12-06-2012, 10:45 AM

she import her own spies at times... also there are permanent spies around.
if widen the circles of spies, i can stay home pcc liao :)

dun quite agree with u. Unless she has friends in every estate in singapore, then everywhere KT goes he is high risk. On the other hand, get her to know those viet spouses not those WLs so they have something in common to ba tam about. What kind of circle of friends is also important. So be selective on the kind of friends to let her mix with. Not that i mean WLs are bad people. Just they dun have common topics as our wifes.

no need every estate... place spies in GL and JC can kill off my ECA liao.
my bx don't like to ba tam. She told me anything in the house is kept in the house and nothing to ba tam or talk about to others. I am infact very happy that she know how and when to talk and when to keep quite.

My bx cricles of friends are all WL and she got more topic with them. I am not worried of her being influnced.. in fact she is seen as a da jie in her circle. what she say and scold, they will listen. She also take opportunity to earn money from them. i.e airticket (add $50), medi-cure ($20 and above), massage ($30). Within this one month here, she manage to scoop $600. She cease every opportunity to earn money.

I remember once, a bro show us a G-mart website.. my bx got interested as she see that the clothing seesm cheap. Her thought is not to buy to wear but buy to sell to those WL. Recently she go shopping with me and bought 2 necklace for $20. I thought she like it but yesterday she sold to her WL friends at $30 each...

my bxa also dun really like to mix with Vietnamese in singapore as she also feel that they gossip too much and noi chuyen too much...
only sitck to her own close grp of frens frm same hometown in Singapore...

same same... bx no gossip but she will still talk abit here and there. my bx would widen her circle of friends but its just hi bye kind and not get too close. i.e bx also get to know other WL of her WL friends.. reason is simple... more friends, more opportunity to earn money from them

:)

Blast88
12-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Just came back from Phuc Quoc island last week together with my bx family for hoilday. Quite disappointed place, under developed Jetty & run-down resorts & f**king expensive place to go comparing to Mui ne & Nha trang, bro whose intend to go better think twice

Hurricane88
12-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Just came back from Phuc Quoc island last week together with my bx family for hoilday. Quite disappointed place, under developed Jetty & run-down resorts & f**king expensive place to go comparing to Mui ne & Nha trang, bro whose intend to go better think twice

i cannot agree with you leh...I went last year cheap...stay at resort Thanh Kieu @ USD 19.00 per day...my report was in my HCM thread...agree with you that the roads to jetty was real bad...grossly under developed infrastructure...but the ferry to Rach Gia was inpressive...:)

I also being to Nha Trang 2 yrs ago and Mui Ne just last April...:)

vietboy
12-06-2012, 02:45 PM
no need every estate... place spies in GL and JC can kill off my ECA.

U still can go other places ma.
If every estate got spies, then u can't even go to meet yur other numbers even during the day! :D

Blast88
12-06-2012, 03:04 PM
i cannot agree with you leh...I went last year cheap...stay at resort Thanh Kieu @ USD 19.00 per day...my report was in my HCM thread...agree with you that the roads to jetty was real bad...grossly under developed infrastructure...but the ferry to Rach Gia was inpressive...:)

Expensive in the sense that we chartered a mini bus from chau doc to Ha tien ferry terminal for S$150, over there at Ha tien ferry ticket cost almost $15 per pax one way, total 8 pax, stay at 1 villa (forgot the name) cost USD200/nite, total spend 2 nite overthere, worth still intermitten raining throughout my stay there, nothing to explore only a small night market & seafood was also not cheap. Definitely will not visit again.

Kim91
12-06-2012, 04:34 PM
It takes time ... how long has your wife been in Snigapore :confused:

Thx shysaint, she's been here for less than 2yrs.

Honey Boon
12-06-2012, 05:19 PM
actually they are quite talented in languages ... recently I saw a few, can sing Mandarin, English, Thai and even Filipino songs

got one lagi better, can sing Hokkien songs :p

Yes ,, U are very right ... my wife can communicate with my mum in basic mandarine .... very good liao ... nows they are talking many ....

Honey Boon
12-06-2012, 05:25 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

I was there for almost 10 days during last X'mas .... excellent experience and came back a happy man as I got lots of info from Master Jack before the trip :D

last year went to Nha Trang, and this April to Mui Ne... I like both as they are more happening. But as for PQ, it has more "peace" and "privacy", less local tourist and more Ang Mo.

Vung Tau experience was the worst for me, can hardly find nice food and beach there is not so "white", left that place on the second day

plan to go Danang and Dalat in the next half of the year... wish me good luck

Honey Boon
12-06-2012, 05:26 PM
I was at Mui Ne last April too.... could have met you there but don't know you personally :D

jf66312
12-06-2012, 05:43 PM
she import her own spies at times... also there are permanent spies around.
if widen the circles of spies, i can stay home pcc liao :)

no need every estate... place spies in GL and JC can kill off my ECA liao.
my bx don't like to ba tam. She told me anything in the house is kept in the house and nothing to ba tam or talk about to others. I am infact very happy that she know how and when to talk and when to keep quite.

My bx cricles of friends are all WL and she got more topic with them. I am not worried of her being influnced.. in fact she is seen as a da jie in her circle. what she say and scold, they will listen. She also take opportunity to earn money from them. i.e airticket (add $50), medi-cure ($20 and above), massage ($30). Within this one month here, she manage to scoop $600. She cease every opportunity to earn money.

I remember once, a bro show us a G-mart website.. my bx got interested as she see that the clothing seesm cheap. Her thought is not to buy to wear but buy to sell to those WL. Recently she go shopping with me and bought 2 necklace for $20. I thought she like it but yesterday she sold to her WL friends at $30 each...

same same... bx no gossip but she will still talk abit here and there. my bx would widen her circle of friends but its just hi bye kind and not get too close. i.e bx also get to know other WL of her WL friends.. reason is simple... more friends, more opportunity to earn money from them

:)

looks like our bxa need to meet up soon... hjhj...

Hurricane88
12-06-2012, 05:53 PM
I was at Mui Ne last April too.... could have met you there but don't know you personally :D

last April means 2 months ago ha...which date you went...my khach san cost only SGD 25 per day...huge room...?

Hurricane88
12-06-2012, 05:59 PM
I was there for almost 10 days during last X'mas .... excellent experience and came back a happy man as I got lots of info from Master Jack before the trip :D

plan to go Danang and Dalat in the next half of the year... wish me good luck

master Jack got my advice and he passed to you for Phu Quoc...my flight from HCM to PQ is only 500K per pax...PQ very peaceful...rented xe may and boom to everywhere...dirt cheap...eat seafood at the seafood ctr every nite...:)

haha...seems both same plan...plan to Danang and Da Lat soon too...eh, u wan to do double date...:)

vietboy
12-06-2012, 07:22 PM

U organising one ha?

KangTuo
13-06-2012, 08:03 AM

i think we should bring our bx out near our area to watch soccer together 1 time. Then they feel bored and easy with our "soccer outing", we can watch at our usual place :D

U organising one ha?

you wanna join?

shysaint
13-06-2012, 08:50 AM
...plan to Danang and Da Lat soon too...eh, u wan to do double date...:)

in about 4-5 mths time ... I will plan to travel the whole Vietnam by Bike ;)

Hurricane88
13-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Expensive in the sense that we chartered a mini bus from chau doc to Ha tien ferry terminal for S$150, over there at Ha tien ferry ticket cost almost $15 per pax one way, total 8 pax,

no reason to charter mini bus...ben xe mai linh departs at every 1 or 2 hrs from Chac Doc to Ha Tien or Rach Gia...haha....the wind in Ha Tien is very strong near the seaside...did you go there....did you realised they have no fans at the restaurants....did you climb the hills to visit the temple...:)

how long is the ferry ride from Ha Tien to PHu Quoc...my ride from Phu Quoc to Rach Gia is 3.5hrs...think paid around 250k vnd...can't remember clearly...:)

Hurricane88
13-06-2012, 10:23 AM

e khung wa...will not join you on bike...u meant u dun need to work roi...:)

shysaint
13-06-2012, 11:22 AM
e khung wa...will not join you on bike...u meant u dun need to work roi...:)

Yeah ... Quiting soon ...

Yes ... I will be setting up a Vn Biking Tour Business ...

You Interested ? hehehehehe ....

volcano
13-06-2012, 11:30 AM

Uncle oi....whole Vietnam by bike ah....:eek:

not i see u no up hor....but i think riding up to Central Vietnam is already enough to take half of ur life roi....:p

shysaint
13-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Uncle oi....whole Vietnam by bike ah....:eek:

not i see u no up hor....but i think riding up to Central Vietnam is already enough to take half of ur life roi....:p

well its true ... I definitely agree ....

U cannot lah ,, alswasy lost 1 .. ahhhahahhaahh ....

I am a bike person .. too bad I do not have a class 2 bike, else I would ride up from Singapore to Thailand to Cambodia to Vietnam ... and etc ...

Recently a group of Vespa Rider Club in Hanoi Rode up to Singapore ... and then have their bike shipped back to VN in SIngapore ...

vietboy
13-06-2012, 06:57 PM
i think we should bring our bx out near our area to watch soccer together 1 time. Then they feel bored and easy with our "soccer outing", we can watch at our usual place :D

you wanna join?

Good idea!
Count me in! So next time can go steal eat with "valid" reasons! :p

SingViet
13-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Good idea!
Count me in! So next time can go steal eat with "valid" reasons! :p

What if i am bored of soccer? ;)

vietboy
14-06-2012, 12:29 AM
What if i am bored of soccer? ;)

U mean bored when with our bxas? Or during our future "legitimate" soccer outings? If u bored, u can always do other stuff like chit chat n drinking or play some games.

SingViet
14-06-2012, 07:59 AM
U mean bored when with our bxas? Or during our future "legitimate" soccer outings? If u bored, u can always do other stuff like chit chat n drinking or play some games.

I not soccer fan la ... ;)

jf66312
14-06-2012, 08:26 AM

you wanna join?

but i have my little oc so that makes it a little tough to go watch soccer together... :(

vietboy
14-06-2012, 08:36 AM
I not soccer fan la ... ;)

We will help make u 1. :p:D

SingViet
14-06-2012, 08:46 AM

I not soccer fan but i am interested in BALLS.... i mean MEAT BALLS.. all the different cups.... :D

Golden question
14-06-2012, 08:46 AM

Are u trying to help a 'monk to come out from his own temple to eat meat' :D

Golden question
14-06-2012, 08:48 AM
I not soccer fan but i am interested in BALLS.... i mean MEAT BALLS.. all the different cups.... :D

oh bro,u no more 'vegetarian' haha :p:D

Blast88
14-06-2012, 09:37 AM
no reason to charter mini bus...ben xe mai linh departs at every 1 or 2 hrs from Chac Doc to Ha Tien or Rach Gia...haha....the wind in Ha Tien is very strong near the seaside...did you go there....did you realised they have no fans at the restaurants....did you climb the hills to visit the temple...:)

how long is the ferry ride from Ha Tien to PHu Quoc...my ride from Phu Quoc to Rach Gia is 3.5hrs...think paid around 250k vnd...can't remember clearly...:)

We moved off at mid-nite 1am to catch the early ferry, where got bus? Reaching there is almost 5am & saw lots of people at the shelter (like our army training shed) already queneing up at counter for tickets, worst told us tickets sold out & on waiting list, lucky still manages to buy the tickets. Ferry took like 2 hrs to reach PQ, very choppy sea even my bx got seasick, upon arrive nightmare come, we saw all the mini van picking visitors to their resort, except us , we do not make any booking before hand as we will expecting upon reaching there, there will some counters for us to choose our resort but end up PQ terminal, there are only 1 ulu 'coffee shop' & nothing else. I almost quarrel with my bx for this arrangement & due all resorts almost fully booked during that period, ended with an expensive villa recommended by the coffee shop owner. Regret not doing any homework before going there & put all my trust to my bx & her family whose also never been there. The road conditions from terminal to our resorts (almost 2hrs) reminded me during my army time, Ist time in my life almost get car sick. My advice to Bro out there, if planning to PQ, better take plane, save time & all the tireness.

shysaint
14-06-2012, 09:47 AM
My advice to Bro out there, if planning to PQ, better take plane, save time & all the tireness.

Thats the reason why I Always do my own planning for travel ...

The reason for u not doing so is because you are not there yet into Vietnam and you believe your bx can do the job ...

At least is a lesson learnt for you .... :p

Golden question
14-06-2012, 09:56 AM
We moved off at mid-nite 1am to catch the early ferry, where got bus? Reaching there is almost 5am & saw lots of people at the shelter (like our army training shed) already queneing up at counter for tickets, worst told us tickets sold out & on waiting list, lucky still manages to buy the tickets. Ferry took like 2 hrs to reach PQ, very choppy sea even my bx got seasick, upon arrive nightmare come, we saw all the mini van picking visitors to their resort, except us , we do not make any booking before hand as we will expecting upon reaching there, there will some counters for us to choose our resort but end up PQ terminal, there are only 1 ulu 'coffee shop' & nothing else. I almost quarrel with my bx for this arrangement & due all resorts almost fully booked during that period, ended with an expensive villa recommended by the coffee shop owner. Regret not doing any homework before going there & put all my trust to my bx & her family whose also never been there. The road conditions from terminal to our resorts (almost 2hrs) reminded me during my army time, Ist time in my life almost get car sick. My advice to Bro out there, if planning to PQ, better take plane, save time & all the tireness.

One thing i learn while in vietnam is most of time,things will always go wrong no matter how prepare one is.So dont think everything u plan swee swee will turn out swee swee.Not like in sg.

And most of the time,the people there will say ok ok and say until everything will go smoothly but when things cock up,they dont know or pretend dont know.

I use to blame my bx when things go wrong when we are there but now i just prepare myself that things will go wrong there no matters how much things i have prepare.so i just relax and hope things dont go wrong:pThat is how their society operate and like what my wife say,is 'vietnam' not singapore:D

KangTuo
14-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Good idea!
Count me in!

future "legitimate" soccer outings?

but i have my little oc so that makes it a little tough to go watch soccer together...

I not soccer fan but i am interested in BALLS.... i mean MEAT BALLS.. all the different cups....

lets make it a legitimate soccer match watching outing without bx around but with eyes on balls and hands on ball of different cup size :)

Hurricane88
14-06-2012, 10:06 AM
I almost quarrel with my bx for this arrangement & due all resorts almost fully booked during that period, ended with an expensive villa recommended by the coffee shop owner. Regret not doing any homework before going there & put all my trust to my bx & her family whose also never been there. The road conditions from terminal to our resorts (almost 2hrs) reminded me during my army time, Ist time in my life almost get car sick. My advice to Bro out there, if planning to PQ, better take plane, save time & all the tireness.

haha...yes, fly there and arrived like VIP...my resort @ USD 19 per day include breakfast provided free airport pickup...:)

agreed that the road to the ferry terminal at Phu Quoc is one of the worst road...which we can't find anymore in Sinkie or Malai roads...:)

Hurricane88
14-06-2012, 10:13 AM

haha...agreed...many times gf/bx dun even know how to get there besides hearing from friends...so we discussed and planned...me always very much involved in planning...:)

One thing i learn while in vietnam is most of time,things will always go wrong no matter how prepare one is.So dont think everything u plan swee swee will turn out swee swee.Not like in sg.
I use to blame my bx when things go wrong when we are there but now i just prepare myself that things will go wrong there no matters how much things i have prepare.so i just relax and hope things dont go wrong:pThat is how their society operate and like what my wife say,is 'vietnam' not singapore:D

haha...set the expectation right will be ok...dun have too high hopes when in foreign land...last year, almost spoil my holdiay and travel plans when my flight delay from 11am to 7pm flight at hanoi...imagined 9 hrs in the airport doing nothing...so refund on air Mekong and travel 1st class on Vn airlines...still earliest flight available tickets is 5.30pm...at least can eat and rest at the 1st class lounge...")

Blast88
14-06-2012, 10:22 AM

The reason for u not doing so is because you are not there yet into Vietnam and you believe your bx can do the job ...

My bx use to plan for our trip to nha trang, mui ne, dalat, phan tiet, every things go smoothly except for this PQ trip, wa lau nightmare:eek:

Blast88
14-06-2012, 10:33 AM
haha...yes, fly there and arrived like VIP...my resort @ USD 19 per day include breakfast provided free airport pickup...:)

agreed that the road to the ferry terminal at Phu Quoc is one of the worst road...which we can't find anymore in Sinkie or Malai roads...:)

when return, in order not to go back the same road again to the terminal, I decided to take plane flying back to HCM with my bx, leaving my bx family member taking ferry back:p bo bian, scare car sick again

jackbl
14-06-2012, 11:04 AM
The road conditions from terminal to our resorts (almost 2hrs) reminded me during my army time, Ist time in my life almost get car sick. My advice to Bro out there, if planning to PQ, better take plane, save time & all the tireness.

After hearing your story, really felt sad for u. There are many hotel abt 30min from the airport. The most cost u usd$40 per twin room. 40*4=usd160 only. They are also near to the beach and near the night market.

My advice, if u & bx/gf have not go to that place b4, dun ask her to plan. I'm a person who can take long distance bus, but i still advise u to fly to PQ better. The comfortness of flying wont cause a couple to quarrel over tiredness of trip :D

jackbl
14-06-2012, 11:06 AM

If u are the one paying the huge amount, and if u plan wrongly, u can't blame anyone else :D :p

Honey Boon
14-06-2012, 11:07 AM
ya 2 months ago around April 13 somethings .... supposed to attend another brother's vnam wedding at village, but due to mild food poisoning, got stuck at Mui Ne....took train there and came back by bus

as for the resort name, can't recall now as it is in vnam name, my "local tour guide" prefer non-Ang Mo resort area :p

I remembered she paid around USD 18 or so, big room with hot shower, one big and one small bed, .....

last April means 2 months ago ha...which date you went...my khach san cost only SGD 25 per day...huge room...?

Honey Boon
14-06-2012, 11:13 AM
yes, my flight there around 500k per pax (on Vietnam Airlines) but booked a month earlier by my "local tour guide", but I told her to book one way as I was not sure how long I want to stay there ... big mistake.... should have booked two ways

during the x'mas period, return trips double the price...(on Mekong Airway) as double the price for 2 persons....

but really enjoy eating all the nice and fresh seafood especially the flower crab, is like 200k dong per kg... just steam and eat with salt/lemon :cool:

Danang first, then go nearby Hoi and Hue An

then Dalat

Year end may be Hanoi and nearby halong bay and sapa

so more or less can cover all the major places in vietnam liao :eek:

master Jack got my advice and he passed to you for Phu Quoc...my flight from HCM to PQ is only 500K per pax...PQ very peaceful...rented xe may and boom to everywhere...dirt cheap...eat seafood at the seafood ctr every nite...:)

haha...seems both same plan...plan to Danang and Da Lat soon too...eh, u wan to do double date...:)

jackbl
14-06-2012, 11:13 AM
as for the resort name, can't recall now as it is in vnam name, my "local tour guide" prefer non-Ang Mo resort area :p

I remembered she paid around USD 18 or so, big room with hot shower, one big and one small bed, .....

There are many hotel/resort along the beach area. After I arrived by coach, I just walk along the Nguyen Dinh Chieu street, go in each hotel and ask the price. Mui Ne is populated with a lot of Russian tourists......

Honey Boon
14-06-2012, 11:15 AM
haha, I tot I mentioned that the other day ..... bring her to one of the McDonald at the west .... :p ... they sure feel bored before the 1st half end

you wanna join?

Honey Boon
14-06-2012, 11:16 AM
bro... this one I am very keen .... any details? ;)

Honey Boon
14-06-2012, 11:20 AM
I worse... only have class 2B (converted)

last year planned to try class 2A, but after the first lesson, quit. Old liao, can't even handle Honda super four :mad:

if you have more info regarding those riding tour, please let me know or talk over coffee ;)

I am a bike person .. too bad I do not have a class 2 bike, else I would ride up from Singapore to Thailand to Cambodia to Vietnam ... and etc ...

Recently a group of Vespa Rider Club in Hanoi Rode up to Singapore ... and then have their bike shipped back to VN in SIngapore ...

jackbl
14-06-2012, 11:21 AM
but really enjoy eating all the nice and fresh seafood especially the flower crab, is like 200k dong per kg... just steam and eat with salt/lemon :cool:

I took many pictures of the seafood in the water tank, will show to u when meet up. Can include me in the trip planning?

Honey Boon
14-06-2012, 11:27 AM
me too, I asked around senior brothers here, google a bit here and there before I plan for any trips to vnam... then just tell her to book, to enquire furthere and to excute as I can't speak TV

you will be suprised, we know many things better than them :cool:

Hurricane88
14-06-2012, 11:31 AM

then Dalat

this one i am interested too...let me know...:)

Honey Boon
14-06-2012, 11:34 AM
lots of spa around also .... but never get the chance to try as my gf said she can do better than them :D

There are many hotel/resort along the beach area. After I arrived by coach, I just walk along the Nguyen Dinh Chieu street, go in each hotel and ask the price. Mui Ne is populated with a lot of Russian tourists......

Honey Boon
14-06-2012, 11:35 AM
i also took many pictures of those selling at the seasides at Mui Ne...

i tot you are going somewhere else to the South? you still keen on Danang meh? :D

I took many pictures of the seafood in the water tank, will show to u when meet up. Can include me in the trip planning?

Kim91
14-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Vietnam’s rate cut may trigger property boom

Vietnam’s real-estate market is expected to receive a new infusion of money following a deposit interest-rate cut to 9 per cent from 12-13 percent by the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) and a subsequent fall in loan interest rates.

This was the fourth time during the last three months that the central bank has decided to reduce the dong interest-rate on deposits.

The central bank’s move yesterday resulted in a decrease in interest rates on loans with various terms at commercial banks.

At Vietcombank, last week the bank decided to slash the interest rate of termed loans to 12-13 per cent.

Experts said that with such lending interest rates, enterprises’ financial burdens created from high capital costs would ease significantly, thus encouraging them to invest in production.

The lower interest-rate cap of deposits also means that depositing money at banks was no longer an attractive investment channel.

These changes have prompted many people to shift from depositing their savings into the banking sector to other investment channels that they believe will bring profit in the future.

Real estate, along with other sectors, is still popular among long-term investors since property developers, who have been thirsty for capital, have cut prices by 30-40 per cent.

According to many real estate offices in HCM City, within one month, the number of clients who came to buy houses increased significantly, but the number of transactions was still modest.

Trinh Xuan Bac in Tan Phu District said that, although the real estate market remained sluggish, investment in real estate products would bring profits in the long term.

Previously, Bac had deposited money at a bank while he waited for real estate prices to drop even more.

However, he believes that the current interest rate is not attractive enough to deposit money in banks and that now is the right time to invest in property when the prices are low.

Huynh Anh Minh, director of a real estate company in District 2, said the number of people seeking to buy land plots and apartments had increased slightly in recent days, and the number of successful transactions had increased by 20 per cent compared with previous months.

Investors were especially interested in land plots in outlying districts such as Binh Chanh and Cu Chi, Minh said.

Real estate developers have said that the rapid interest-rate reduction had greatly affected investors and individuals who want to buy a home. The lowering of the deposit interest-rate cap to 9 per cent and the banks’ commitments to slash the lending interest rate to 13 or 14 per cent have led people to believe that the property sector would warm up again.

Ngo Dinh Han, director of the ACB real estate trading floor, said the recent interest-rate reduction had not yet created a significant impact on the real estate market.

But he was confident that more money would be pumped into the market, thus improving its liquidity in the future.

The market’s real changes would likely take place in the third quarter of the year, Han said.

Pham Thanh Mai, general director of the Vietnam Real Estate Association, said the domestic real estate market would continue to meet capital-related difficulties in the near future.

Thus, real estate developers should use mobilised capital resources effectively and efficiently.

Mai said that real estate companies should prepare long-term investment strategies while reducing their risks to ensure available cash flows for important projects.

Honey Boon
14-06-2012, 11:54 AM
ok.... this week I eat tom yam first.... when I am ready for pho again soon, will pm you :)

may be jack will go first :cool:

this one i am interested too...let me know...:)

vietboy
14-06-2012, 12:32 PM
I not soccer fan but i am interested in BALLS.... i mean MEAT BALLS.. all the different cups....

Then r u qualified! :D

Are u trying to help a 'monk to come out from his own temple to eat meat' :D

oh bro,u no more 'vegetarian' haha :p:D

since when he is a monk? How come i dun know?

vietboy
14-06-2012, 12:38 PM
lets make it a legitimate soccer match watching outing without bx around but with eyes on balls and hands on ball of different cup size :)

Wen har? When har? :p:D

vietboy
14-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Since when a thread on understanding vietnamese spouses become a thread about travelling to PQ?? :D:p

KangTuo
14-06-2012, 01:22 PM

Tonite and tomorrow night :D

jf66312
14-06-2012, 01:23 PM

if we fix a day , can u make it?

anh ko noi cho em vui ah... :D

Blast88
14-06-2012, 01:40 PM

If bro planning to go Mui ne, I strongly recoommend 'Tien Dat' resort, for seaview about USD60/nite, good food & swimming pool, only a few steps to beach.

KangTuo
14-06-2012, 01:52 PM

should be anh dung noi cho em vui thoi nhe... :)

vietboy
14-06-2012, 02:31 PM

Can lah. But i need anh SV help. :D

Blast88
14-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Actually beside cooking my bx also interested in manicure/pedicure & she have already took some courses in Vietnam before, it always in my mind to set up a small business together with her. I also saw some potential at my residential area as there are no manicure/pedicure shop, wondering bros out there have any idea what will be the start up investment cost like for such business.

shysaint
14-06-2012, 03:07 PM
bros out there have any idea what will be the start up investment cost like for such business.

1. Rental / Electical Bills / Water Bills.
2. Renovation - Drainage for water flow / Lightings and etc.
3. Equipment like Seats / Hand Rest / Leg Rest / Basins.
4. Accessories for your p/m services.
5. Hifi System.
6. Aircon System.
7. Advertisement

My guess is minimum easily sgd $35K and above ....

shysaint
14-06-2012, 03:09 PM
I worse... only have class 2B (converted)

last year planned to try class 2A, but after the first lesson, quit. Old liao, can't even handle Honda super four :mad:

if you have more info regarding those riding tour, please let me know or talk over coffee ;)

Sure ....... whats ur number ?

shysaint
14-06-2012, 03:10 PM
you will be suprised, we know many things better than them :cool:

No need to surprised ...... It's confirm we do know many things as compared to them ...

ONly 1 thing my wife is better than me in VN ... Tieng Viet ... :D

SingViet
14-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Can lah. But i need anh SV help. :D

why call out my name all of a sudden? that's why i cannot have a good afternoon nap.... :D

shysaint
14-06-2012, 03:24 PM
why call out my name all of a sudden? that's why i cannot have a good afternoon nap.... :D

ahahhaha .. u can continue to sleep and dun reply mah :p

Blast88
14-06-2012, 05:06 PM
will like to visit can tho on my next trip to Vietnam, can bros advice how long is the flight time from HCM to can tho? Any recommend decent hotel?

Kim91
14-06-2012, 07:02 PM
will like to visit can tho on my next trip to Vietnam, can bros advice how long is the flight time from HCM to can tho? Any recommend decent hotel?

Flight prob less than a hr. can try Can Tho hotel, decent, english speaking mgr and have Chinese food. Near to the river and pasai malam.
I stayed there during Tet when both family went one day tours from bx hse.

vietboy
14-06-2012, 07:06 PM

Take flight to can tho? U loaded ha? Got coaches to take save $$ leh. Or u in a rush to reach there as soon as possible? Take coaches the most is 100k vnd, take plane smelly smelly triple that. Yur bxa from which province?

vietboy
14-06-2012, 07:09 PM

Wa cannot sleep well blame me ha? Where got suddenly? We all along on the soccer topic ma.

Ya loh. Go back to sleep! Shoo!

SingViet
14-06-2012, 08:26 PM

how to continue to sleep? was dreaming of a sexy big boobs VN gal.. undressing her.. then suddenly, Vietboy appeared behind her and asked me can help him or not? :eek:

SingViet
14-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Can Tho Hotel? So much to choose from : http://www.agoda.com/asia/vietnam/can_tho.html?type=1&site_id=1427547&url=http://www.agoda.com/asia/vietnam/can_tho.html&tag=3e68c851-3c7e-4a91-9035-436b05b6d97c&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=hotel%20in%20can%20tho%20viet%20nam&utm_content=Can%20Tho_16079&utm_campaign=Vietnam-Y1_City&OVRAW=hotels%20in%20can%20tho%20vietnam&OVKEY=hotel%20in%20can%20tho%20viet%20nam&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=7277369042&OVKWID=455736944542&OVCAMPGID=689356042&OVADGRPID=4693109930

sportserj
14-06-2012, 08:45 PM

then Dalat

Year end may be Hanoi and nearby halong bay and sapa

so more or less can cover all the major places in vietnam liao :eek:

Hi,

Just to share my visit to Danang, Hoi and Hue An. Been there few months back. Not very detailed as I am just a "passenger ' with my vb as the guide.

As to keep my trip expenses low, the hotels i booked are 2 to 3 star. At Danang, I stayed at Indochine, though its a 2 year old hotel, but the room still look new and the staff are friendly.

This hotel is situated near to the beach. Compared to Nha Trang, Danang beach has very very few visitors. Its like you own the whole place. But the are lots of stalls selling seafood opp of the beach and as I am not a sea food lover not much comment. I can't recall if the price is reasonable. We chose the stall that has lots of pple. As we do not know which stall is gd, so flow the folw.

We rented a bike and explored ard the area, if you like to visit temple can go to this temple with a tall kuan yin statue. From the beach area if you facing the sea its on the extreme left, able to spot it from far as its on high ground.

Took a 2 hour bike ride to bana hill and spent half a day there. The attraction is buildings built by the French for their own getaway. These buildings are now turn into hotels.
On the way need to stop to ask for directions. Bana Hill is situated on mountain top, so its cooling and need to take cable car. Currently construction is underway for a theme park. But part of the theme park is open for public.

Next took a bus to just a couple of hours or less to Hoi An, also stayed in a 2 star hotel, but this hotel though with good reviews but a bit dated. And the staff too busy with lots of ang mo tourists.

Anyway, I like Hoi An most, as the pple that are friendly. The auntie renting bikes and bicycles very approachable and telling us whr to eat etc. lenting a bike is $100k dong, which is half the price compare to Danang for 24hrs.

Hoi An has many ang mo tourists due to its old town, with all the wooden houses built I dont know how many hundred years back. They have many restaurants too and tired one of the local restaurant cant remember the name, ate hotpot, veg and drinks cost abt $200k dong.

Last went up north again to Hue. Visited their forbidden city, need to pay for entrance fee. Local and foreigners different price.

Had a bad experience with a silo. Was told an hour ride at 60k dong, he rode us ard the forbidden city area. Then asked whether we want to eat dessert and we said ok. Brought us to a shop which is selling local stuff, like tea leaves etc. We sat down and was offered free dessert, but ask if we would like to buy their goods. Did not buy anything but tip the salesgirl.

He brought us back to whr he picked us up and demanded 100k dong as he said total ride was 1 and half hour. Felt cheated but just gave him the money. Even my vb felt that the pple there quite dishonest.

Sorry if this post is irrelevant to the thread.

Golden question
14-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Actually beside cooking my bx also interested in manicure/pedicure & she have already took some courses in Vietnam before, it always in my mind to set up a small business together with her. I also saw some potential at my residential area as there are no manicure/pedicure shop, wondering bros out there have any idea what will be the start up investment cost like for such business.

Your main cost is the location cos rental will eat up most of your capital.
3 month rental deposit
1st month rental
Do sink and deco maybe 10k to 15k
Product 10k and above

Takeover fees for an exsisting business is 10k to 20k,exclude rental

Everywhere is nail shop,so better do your own calculation.Pm me if u want to find out more cos later TS 'scold' me for turning this thread into manicure thread:p:eek::eek::D

vietboy
14-06-2012, 08:57 PM
how to continue to sleep? was dreaming of a sexy big boobs VN gal.. undressing her.. then suddenly, Vietboy appeared behind her and asked me can help him or not? :eek:

Wa i dun know i so powderful till can reach into yur dream man. Lol :D

vietboy
14-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Can Tho Hotel? So much to choose from : http://www.agoda.com/asia/vietnam/can_tho.html?type=1&site_id=1427547&url=http://www.agoda.com/asia/vietnam/can_tho.html&tag=3e68c851-3c7e-4a91-9035-436b05b6d97c&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=hotel%20in%20can%20tho%20viet%20nam&utm_content=Can%20Tho_16079&utm_campaign=Vietnam-Y1_City&OVRAW=hotels%20in%20can%20tho%20vietnam&OVKEY=hotel%20in%20can%20tho%20viet%20nam&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=7277369042&OVKWID=455736944542&OVCAMPGID=689356042&OVADGRPID=4693109930

Since when u learnt from jackbl his "cut & paste神功"? :p

SingViet
14-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Since when u learnt from jackbl his "cut & paste神功"? :p

I can earn money from vietnamese means i have more power than 'cut and paste' ;)

Kim91
14-06-2012, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=Golden question;7338727]Your main cost is the location cos rental will eat up most of your capital.
3 month rental deposit
1st month rental
Product 10k and above

Not sure where blast88 bx is at. If at province, Actually i feel if can buy better at their market area as many ppl flow n cheaper but its not free hold. Maybe 25yr only. As rental not cheap, if u buy, bz dun work out still can rent as investment.
Just my 2dong biz sense

Golden question
14-06-2012, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=Golden question;7338727]Your main cost is the location cos rental will eat up most of your capital.
3 month rental deposit
1st month rental
Product 10k and above

Not sure where blast88 bx is at. If at province, Actually i feel if can buy better at their market area as many ppl flow n cheaper but its not free hold. Maybe 25yr only. As rental not cheap, if u buy, bz dun work out still can rent as investment.
Just my 2dong biz sense

he already say his neighbourhood area got no nail shop,so i bet he is refering to sg and not vietnam

vietboy
15-06-2012, 12:08 AM
3 month rental deposit
1st month rental
Product 10k and above

Just my 2dong biz sense

His is talking about opening in singapore. His bx is here leh. Pls read through the thread for his previous few posts.

Kim91
15-06-2012, 05:30 AM
Hah?! Open in singapore?? Wah then better not, too many these kind of shop liao.. Not niche market lei..

SingViet
15-06-2012, 07:31 AM
Hah?! Open in singapore?? Wah then better not, too many these kind of shop liao.. Not niche market lei..

If Singapore is not considered niche market, then forget about Vn. It's everywhere in Vn .

shysaint
15-06-2012, 08:49 AM
If Singapore is not considered niche market, then forget about Vn. It's everywhere in Vn .

hahhahahahh .... Yeah I fully agree .... Good Shot dude :p

shysaint
15-06-2012, 08:53 AM

hahahahhhaahha ..... :p then undressed him too and then go for 3-some lah :D

shysaint
15-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Sorry if this post is irrelevant to the thread.

Yes .. U are correct ... its irrelevant .... Why you people are so strange :confused: Why do already then apologise :confused:

However, we thank you your FR ...

vietboy
15-06-2012, 08:58 AM

He mentioned his neighbourhood dun have ma, so there is still blue ocean for him if he open there. Not niche market but alot keep on sprouting out n still can survive. It all depends how u tackle the market.

vietboy
15-06-2012, 09:01 AM
hahahahhhaahha ..... :p then undressed him too and then go for 3-some lah :D

Wa liao eh. I not into 2 guys on a girl kind of threesome. Not even in dreams. I prefer 2 girls on me. :D:p

jf66312
15-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Wa liao eh. I not into 2 guys on a girl kind of threesome. Not even in dreams. I prefer 2 girls on me. :D:p

so when u going to fulfill this fantasy of yours? hopefully not just in your dreams ya... :p

KangTuo
15-06-2012, 11:08 AM

Can lah. But i need anh SV help.

Tonight can?
after tonight, there is no more 12am EURO match... very difficualt for you to "steal eat"

infact i very interested in 2:45am match.. should be watching in GL13/15 liao..

12am - 2:30am is watching and maybe playing other type of balls...

shysaint
15-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Tonight can?
after tonight, there is no more 12am EURO match... very difficualt for you to "steal eat"

Looks like it's a good Idea leh :)

vietboy
15-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Tonight can?

Can tell our bxa that there is still 12am matches ma. Hahaha.

Looks like it's a good Idea leh :)

Ya good deal. U going too?

jackbl
15-06-2012, 12:17 PM

Please la. Xnn also must use Big head.... If she found out u Xnn how????

shysaint
15-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Ya good deal. U going too?

Got people go . I go .....

shysaint
15-06-2012, 12:24 PM

then cut away your small head loh .... big head cannot use ... keep small head for wat .. hhahaha .. :D

vietboy
15-06-2012, 03:08 PM

Then how? I dun know how to XNN leh. Can u teach me how to XNN? :D

KangTuo
15-06-2012, 03:32 PM

must XNN the right way... no match say got match. bx find out, i sure die and cannot XNN anymore.

my head is always thinking of many XNN things :)

Got people go . I go .....

sure got people... see you tonight

KangTuo
15-06-2012, 03:34 PM

Dun need XNN... just say you meeting friends to watch soccer. After today, there is no more 12am match so you MUST go watch TODAY. :)

anyway if you come out today, we also need to wait for months before you reappear. :D

shysaint
15-06-2012, 03:41 PM
sure got people... see you tonight

k see u tonight ...

shysaint
15-06-2012, 03:42 PM

Say go la kopi and watch football ... exciting match ...

vietboy
15-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Say go la kopi and watch football ... exciting match ...

Looks like tonite going to have a few bad boys liao. :D

casannova03
16-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Looks like tonite going to have a few bad boys liao. :D

Last night no bad boys lei....LOL!:D

jackbl
16-06-2012, 12:50 PM
Last night no bad boys lei....LOL!

Last night after the match suspended, we 2 feeling sad, so I bring him go to see those street-walkers, now he know a new place to destress liao :D He will be a bad boy soon.... His bx is cursing me %^&#$@$

casannova03
16-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Last night after the match suspended, we 2 feeling sad, so I bring him go to see those street-walkers, now he know a new place to destress liao :D He will be a bad boy soon.... His bx is cursing me %^&#$@$

hahaha!! So you are the bad teacher la!! ;)

KangTuo
16-06-2012, 01:28 PM

why you no come back watch when the match resumed? :confused:
bonk bonk bonk...

hahaha!! So you are the bad teacher la!! ;)

you also went before the 2nd match... :D

sportserj
16-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Yes .. U are correct ... its irrelevant .... Why you people are so strange :confused: Why do already then apologise :confused:

However, we thank you your FR ...

You are welcome,Bro shysaint :)

and you are absolutely right on yr statement. come to think of it, I used the wrong words.

Should be : I've been to these places and would like to share though its not relevant to this thread. So won't be strange and make pple confuse ;)

casannova03
16-06-2012, 01:59 PM
bonk bonk bonk...

you also went before the 2nd match... :D

Cos you were the bad teacher no.2 ma...that's why i also know of the new place...LOL!;)

How? Going for the SYt in black?

vietboy
16-06-2012, 02:32 PM

That i dun know. I left early so dun know u guys got steal eat or not.

vietboy
16-06-2012, 02:35 PM

That i dun know. I left early so dun know u guys got steal eat or not. :D

vietboy
16-06-2012, 02:38 PM

I long time know of that place already not new to me.
Jackbl, did u sneezed this morning? :D

vietboy
16-06-2012, 02:41 PM
You are welcome,Bro shysaint :)

and you are absolutely right on yr statement. come to think of it, I used the wrong words.

Should be : I've been to these places and would like to share though its not relevant to this thread. So won't be strange and make pple confuse ;)

Got diff meh?? :confused:

vietboy
16-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Cos you were the bad teacher no.2 ma...that's why i also know of the new place...LOL!;)

I prefered the one in white behind u n doggie's girl also not bad. :D

casannova03
16-06-2012, 02:56 PM

Then go lor! I can accompany you...haha...my license expires next Fri. you arrange let me know lor:D

vietboy
16-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Then go lor! I can accompany you...haha...my license expires next Fri. you arrange let me know lor:D

My license expired after i reached home this morning roi. How to go?? :(

Golden question
16-06-2012, 03:16 PM
My license expired after i reached home this morning roi. How to go?? :(

sometime it depends on whether u want to self renewal or not:D

vietboy
16-06-2012, 03:46 PM

Can't renew or apply too often, if not my bxa will be suspicious.

Golden question
16-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Can't renew or apply too often, if not my bxa will be suspicious.

now euro season if u dont fast leg fast hand renew,then euro over already,find what to renew?

U dont come and tell me olympic ho:D

shysaint
16-06-2012, 07:37 PM
now euro season if u dont fast leg fast hand renew,then euro over already,find what to renew?

Not a bad idea ... Olympic also got gootball mah :p

KangTuo
16-06-2012, 10:22 PM

olympic over still got EPL for many months :D

KangTuo
16-06-2012, 10:25 PM

I went 24 agin after you guys left, i also skip 2nd half. I go there i no see the syt, i walk up to the area where the milf hold jf hand... all run into house.

i u-turn go fetch bx home and be good boy... i will see if the syt in black will appear during weekdays lunch time, I will go for her....

we talk 24, you talk 13... :rolleyes:

vietboy
17-06-2012, 02:07 AM

Shysaint help me answer liao. :D:p

vietboy
17-06-2012, 02:09 AM
we talk 24, you talk 13... :rolleyes:

I didnt go 24 with u guys, how i know. 13 also got a syt in black sit with u ma. :D

jackbl
17-06-2012, 02:12 PM
bonk bonk bonk...

I went look see with our boss "1 tower" then send him home so that next time he come out with us, he will "1 tower" again; his bx will not get angry since he go home early 1am+ :D Dun make bx angry, dun go overboard so that there is next off-pass from bx :p

jackbl
17-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Jackbl, did u sneezed this morning? :D

I din sneezed but I itchy.... so last night I dropped a fren off there then felt horny, I ownself go fire 1 away :D

jackbl
17-06-2012, 02:16 PM

U dun laugh at others...... u cant get off-pass for the night mission while SS can :p :D

shysaint
17-06-2012, 04:29 PM
U dun laugh at others...... u cant get off-pass for the night mission while SS can :p :D

as long as next day i no need to work (coz bx won't nag) ... i can have night activities ....

skyfree
17-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Will be flying over to HCm tomorrow night last min...due to some issues occurred during yesterday when i in Malaysia plant to prepare for customer buyoff proj.

Any good and cheap hotels with free wifi to recommend in D5 and D1?

vietboy
17-06-2012, 05:53 PM
I went look see with our boss "1 tower" then send him home so that next time he come out with us, he will "1 tower" again; his bx will not get angry since he go home early 1am+ :D Dun make bx angry, dun go overboard so that there is next off-pass from bx :p

ya, but dun know when is the next time.

vietboy
17-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Will be flying over to HCm tomorrow night last min...due to some issues occurred during yesterday when i in Malaysia plant to prepare for customer buyoff proj.

bro, u post in Hurricane's thread " HCM Thread 2" maybe there more bros can advise u. some bros there are stationed in D5 too i heard. Enjoy yur trip!

Blast88
18-06-2012, 09:26 AM

You may like to try Windsor Plaza Hotel at D5, standard room around USD100/nite, got very good 'dim sum' restaurant

Golden question
18-06-2012, 09:31 AM

will try lah,maybe next time use ss name to apply for my night pass:p:D

Golden question
18-06-2012, 09:34 AM
as long as next day i no need to work (coz bx won't nag) ... i can have night activities ....

Then when u start to get itchy,just tell her next day no need to work,then your night pass sure approve liao loh:D

Blast88
18-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Take flight to can tho? U loaded ha? Got coaches to take save $$ leh. Or u in a rush to reach there as soon as possible? Take coaches the most is 100k vnd, take plane smelly smelly triple that. Yur bxa from which province?

I have mentioned many time in my previous post, my bx is from chau doc. By the way, I have log in to both viet airline & air mekong, it seem like flight to can tho from HCM no longer exist, just wondering what happening:confused:

Blast88
18-06-2012, 11:29 AM
My bx have recently fly back to vietnam again to see her critically ill grandfather & she was suggesting to buy milk powder for our son when she return back to sillypore, now & then we have learnt of contaminated milk powder from China, just wondering how safe & reliable of milk powder made in Vietnam, have any bros our there try before? Does our custom allow milk powder purchase from oversea:confused:

jf66312
18-06-2012, 11:44 AM
My bx have recently fly back to vietnam again to see her critically ill grandfather & she was suggesting to buy milk powder for our son when she return back to sillypore, now & then we have learnt of contaminated milk powder from China, just wondering how safe & reliable of milk powder made in Vietnam, have any bros our there try before? Does our custom allow milk powder purchase from oversea:confused:

am not sure about milk powder from Vn...

but i tried Pediasure from Malaysia & Singapore , according to my oc, it is different though the packaging on the one from Malaysia stated that it is made in Singapore but packed in Malaysia...

shysaint
18-06-2012, 11:45 AM

my baby has been taking Vn milk powder since birth in vietnam ...

When baby is here in sg ... we also brought alot of cans here for the baby ...

China is a no no ... vietnamese is ok ....

Blast88
18-06-2012, 12:05 PM

When baby is here in sg ... we also brought alot of cans here for the baby ...

China is a no no ... vietnamese is ok ....

Hi Bro SS,

How about the prices, is it very much cheaper comparing to Singapore? what is the max. qty allowed in singapore custom?

shysaint
18-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Hi Bro SS,

How about the prices, is it very much cheaper comparing to Singapore? what is the max. qty allowed in singapore custom?

Yes ... its at least 50% cheaper ...

Its not about quantity ... as long as the amount does not exceed $200 or $300 and is for Personal Consumption ....

There are a few trusted brands ... and I also used Similac / Gain ..

shysaint
18-06-2012, 12:31 PM

but i tried Pediasure from Malaysia & Singapore , according to my oc, it is different though the packaging on the one from Malaysia stated that it is made in Singapore but packed in Malaysia...

YEs ... so what buy from SIngapore , it is also from malaysia hahahahaa

KangTuo
18-06-2012, 01:27 PM

any idea if can get Dielac Pedia in Sillypore? :)

shysaint
18-06-2012, 02:47 PM
any idea if can get Dielac Pedia in Sillypore? :)

Yes ... There is available in singapore ... I saw it in shop n save.

jf66312
18-06-2012, 02:49 PM
YEs ... so what buy from SIngapore , it is also from malaysia hahahahaa

buy in Singapore is abt 10-20% more expensive lol...

shysaint
18-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Hi Bro SS,

How about the prices, is it very much cheaper ...

Just confirm with my oc ...

Price of gain IQ by Abbott which my gal is drinking is about 45000 vnd n in Singapore is about $36.

Different of about $6-$8 bucks.

shysaint
18-06-2012, 02:57 PM
buy in Singapore is abt 10-20% more expensive lol...

Yes agree :) so if got go in. Can buy ...

shysaint
18-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Just confirm with my oc ...

Price of gain IQ by Abbott which my gal is drinking is about 45000 vnd n in Singapore is about $36.

Different of about $6-$8 bucks.

Yes ... its at least 50% cheaper ...

Sorry quote wrong, not so much, remember wrong , the 50% is for smaller tin compared to big tin ... Pai sei. So silly me.

asdfghjkl
18-06-2012, 03:15 PM
nowadays things in HCMC getting inflation too high.. lucky people save in Gold so their assets are protected.

Blast88
18-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Sorry quote wrong, not so much, remember wrong , the 50% is for smaller tin compared to big tin ... Pai sei. So silly me.

That why just called up my bx to confirm whether price is 50% cheaper, kena 'F', saying you think buy condensed milk is it:(

casannova03
18-06-2012, 03:39 PM
That why just called up my bx to confirm whether price is 50% cheaper, kena 'F', saying you think buy condensed milk is it:(

LOL!!! I had a good laugh!:D:D

vietboy
18-06-2012, 04:12 PM
I have mentioned many time in my previous post, my bx is from chau doc. By the way, I have log in to both viet airline & air mekong, it seem like flight to can tho from HCM no longer exist, just wondering what happening:confused:

So u intended to travel from chau doc to can tho or from saigon to can tho?. I advise take phuong trang coaches save $$. Somemore the journey from chau doc to can tho only 3 to 4 hrs, only 80k vnd. From saigon to can tho take phuong trang only 100k vnd, shld be 5 hrs plus. How much if travel by plane?

jf66312
18-06-2012, 04:43 PM
LOL!!! I had a good laugh!:D:D

haha..i nearly fell off my chair too..lucky i didnt if not everyone in office will be laughing at me...

:D

Hurricane88
18-06-2012, 05:09 PM
y gal is drinking is about 45000 vnd n in Singapore is about $36.

think short of one zero...450,000 vnd is it?

shysaint
18-06-2012, 05:20 PM
think short of one zero...450,000 vnd is it?

yes .. correct :) pai sei Pai sei ...thats why I hate to reply from iphone or android phone ...

Blast88
18-06-2012, 05:32 PM
So u intended to travel from chau doc to can tho or from saigon to can tho?. I advise take phuong trang coaches save $$. Somemore the journey from chau doc to can tho only 3 to 4 hrs, only 80k vnd. From saigon to can tho take phuong trang only 100k vnd, shld be 5 hrs plus. How much if travel by plane?

Problem now is I think flight from HCM to can tho no longer exist, die die need to take coach. Jetstar also use to fly from Singapore to Danang, recently just know that the route was also cancel may be due to low capacity.

Golden question
18-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Problem now is I think flight from HCM to can tho no longer exist, die die need to take coach. Jetstar also use to fly from Singapore to Danang, recently just know that the route was also cancel may be due to low capacity.

I thought is tiger use to fly:confused:

KangTuo
18-06-2012, 08:01 PM

Update - i upped her just now and will definitely up her serveral times again... i got not enough
11/10 = B+ breast
10/10 = flat tummy
8/10 = attitude
8/10 = trimmed pussy
7/10 = slutty face during dim light
1/10 = off light

she say only work there from evening till late night.
evening can go for 1hour but not late night.
maybe work noon if not tired..
here for 4 days only...

shysaint
18-06-2012, 11:12 PM
I thought is tiger use to fly:confused:

jetstar still show danang in its flight destinaion but when u click .. it show no flight available :eek:

asdfghjkl
19-06-2012, 12:14 AM
too many milk shops and bubble tea shops around there.. hard to do small business here.. :o

shysaint
19-06-2012, 09:25 AM
too many milk shops and bubble tea shops around there.. hard to do small business here.. :o

wei wei ...

Dun confuse US here leh ???

You talk there and then here ....'

You contribution also no head and no tail ...

vietboy
19-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Update - i upped her just now and will definitely up her serveral times again... i got not enough
11/10 = B+ breast
10/10 = flat tummy
8/10 = attitude
8/10 = trimmed pussy
7/10 = slutty face during dim light
1/10 = off light

she say only work there from evening till late night.
evening can go for 1hour but not late night.
maybe work noon if not tired..
here for 4 days only...

Bro, this shld put in WL thread. Put here distract us from the main topic: viet spouses. :D

vietboy
19-06-2012, 02:22 PM

Wei, 刘备, u come here disturb disturb ha? No 曹操 or 孙权 here, go back to manage your 蜀lah.

Blast88
19-06-2012, 02:49 PM
not possible to log in to this thread this morning, wondering what is happening. Recently come across an article from chinese newspaper stating that vietnamese 'happiness index' are ranked no.2 out from 151 countries being surveyed & our sillypore are ranked no.90, I related this to my bx & she totally agreed, stating that after her 2 year stay in sillypore, she discovered nowaday,most sinkaporean are stress at work, stress at school, only going after money, wealth, power,etc & very little time for enjoyment even family cohesion are not as strong comparing to vietnam family:(

KangTuo
19-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Bro, this shld put in WL thread. Put here distract us from the main topic: viet spouses. :D

not to distract la... don't be too stress on viet spouses topic..
relax... go GL/JC to relax and be happy. Help improve sillypore ranking :)

vietnamese 'happiness index' are ranked no.2 out from 151 countries being surveyed & our sillypore are ranked no.90,

asdfghjkl
19-06-2012, 05:32 PM
okok.. sorry about it.. can I ask if Vietnamese life partners, in general (those you know or heard), are willing to bear child or even multiple children? :o

Golden question
19-06-2012, 05:42 PM
okok.. sorry about it.. can I ask if Vietnamese life partners, in general (those you know or heard), are willing to bear child or even multiple children? :o

Yes,not like sg girl who prefer personal freedom,spending power to buy LV,drive car or maintain their figure

Golden question
19-06-2012, 05:52 PM
not possible to log in to this thread this morning, wondering what is happening. Recently come across an article from chinese newspaper stating that vietnamese 'happiness index' are ranked no.2 out from 151 countries being surveyed & our sillypore are ranked no.90, I related this to my bx & she totally agreed, stating that after her 2 year stay in sillypore, she discovered nowaday,most sinkaporean are stress at work, stress at school, only going after money, wealth, power,etc & very little time for enjoyment even family cohesion are not as strong comparing to vietnam family:(

Is not strong here,for this i agreed but does not mean that vietnam family cohesion is stronger,theirs is good.The way they treat each other and some more their own family members create their own vietnamese 'cohesion' in a different way

Golden question
19-06-2012, 05:58 PM
jetstar still show danang in its flight destinaion but when u click .. it show no flight available :eek:

Reason is that time jetstar partner or take over their dosmetic airline call pacific airline,so if u book from sing to danang,they will fly to hcm and u transfer to pacific to go danang but now maybe no have already

previously tiger fly directly to danang before they start hanoi route but due to low demand,they remove

Golden question
19-06-2012, 06:10 PM
What is happiness?

It is true that we are expecting a lot and the list of expectations from childhood to the last minute of our life will be changing and increasing. But are we all enjoying our life even we met our expectations? No, this is because we are not having the mentality of a small child. If a child asking for something and if the child got that one, did anybody noticed the joy in the child's face. Did the same feeling or joy are we getting? What made the vast difference between a grown up human being and a child. This is because, we are searching for the next one without enjoying what we got. So it moves on and on. So is it possible to enjoy our life. So just rewind your life to the childhood.

In our childhood, during rainy season, if we saw water on the roadside, we will play in that water and purposely we will walk in the water. But when we are grown up, are we all doing the same. We are all just walking away of the water on the roadside. It doesn't mean that I am telling to do walk in the water now. This is just an example. Like that there are so many happiness flowing in our life as rain water. But we are all just walking away from that happiness. This is because our focus is not that water (happiness). We are focusing on other things which we thought it as happiness. But it will not be real happiness since we may not enjoy those moments heartfully.

shysaint
19-06-2012, 06:12 PM

Thats why I am sick and tired of sillypore :eek:

Maybe I am a very Poor man ... so no feel shiok ... :eek:

SingViet
19-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Yes,not like sg girl who prefer personal freedom,spending power to buy LV,drive car or maintain their figure

Gals can still maintain their figure even after giving birth to mulitple children. My wife is one of them. ;)

volcano
19-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Thats why I am sick and tired of sillypore :eek:

Maybe I am a very Poor man ... so no feel shiok ... :eek:

ya lor.....me also feel same same.......:o

thats why i choose to stay in Vietnam bcos i can be a millionaire here....:p

SingViet
19-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Demographic in Singapore has changed drastically for the past decade. The simple Sillypore that we grew up in is no longer there. We are `money crazy' in sillypore nowadays. But, isn't Vietnam the same? In VN, they can live simply, but majority are still craving for new motorbikes, new karaoke sets, new and bigger LED TVs etc. I feel that its the mentality of the person that needs to change. If you are happy having your present lifestyle, everywhere you go, you will be the same.

A person can be staying in a 3 room flat with his viet spouse and kid, but if they are happy having simple meals and taking public transport, their happiness index will be high. A person can be staying in a semi-d, drives a big MERC S class, have a few maids, but if he pit himself to the richest man in the world, he will never be happy. His happiness index will be very low. We all want to become better, from flat to condo to landed. This may be called `striving to be better', but if that makes us tired, we can choose to be simple and happy. In VN, if one is happy riding an old bike, staying in the province, having simple meals, happiness index will be high. But if he wants to pit himself against the upper class viets who drives expensive cars, stays in high class landed and have a lot of maids, then his happiness index will be low. The word is whether one is CONTENTED. :D

Hurricane88
19-06-2012, 07:38 PM
A person can be staying in a 3 room flat with his viet spouse and kid, but if they are happy having simple meals and taking public transport, their happiness index will be high. A person can be staying in a semi-d, drives a big MERC S class, have a few maids, but if he pit himself to the richest man in the world, he will never be happy. His happiness index will be very low. We all want to become better, from flat to condo to landed. This may be called `striving to be better', but if that makes us tired, we can choose to be simple and happy. In VN, if one is happy riding an old bike, staying in the province, having simple meals, happiness index will be high. But if he wants to pit himself against the upper class viets who drives expensive cars, stays in high class landed and have a lot of maids, then his happiness index will be low. The word is whether one is CONTENTED. :D

haha just wonder why Vn is so happy ranked second happiest nations in the world in 2012...read this...http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Asia/Story/A1Story20120619-353771.html

sinkie ranked a lowly 90th happiest nations in 2012...sucks...we so unhappy leh...:)

Golden question
19-06-2012, 09:49 PM
ya lor.....me also feel same same.......:o

thats why i choose to stay in Vietnam bcos i can be a millionaire here....:p

haha,good one:D

Golden question
19-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Demographic in Singapore has changed drastically for the past decade. The simple Sillypore that we grew up in is no longer there. We are `money crazy' in sillypore nowadays. But, isn't Vietnam the same? In VN, they can live simply, but majority are still craving for new motorbikes, new karaoke sets, new and bigger LED TVs etc. I feel that its the mentality of the person that needs to change. If you are happy having your present lifestyle, everywhere you go, you will be the same.

That's why just now i post a subject on 'what is happiness'.Happen to read this morning and so coincident bro blast 88 post on that happiness index thing,so just share with all the bro here.

Bro singviet u are right on this which i agreed.End of the day is the word 'choice'.So sad to see nowadays youngster only want to enjoy and did not think of the consequences and totally forgot about living according to your own means

My brother bought a DBSS flat few years ago.Cost is 500k plus cos is very high level.Every month have to fock up 2k just for the house instalement.He drive a car and renovate his house until nice nice.But all instalement.So now both cannot lose job cos have to pay for expensive house,car,renovation loan and others.

Well is anybody choices,cos they choose to enjoy first and burden themselve with heavy debts where else one can choose to buy a cheap BTO,take public transport and simple renovation for their new house and in return less stress and debt.

No wonder nowadays those old folk say,theirs kids cant even support themselve and their family,then how to give them money to support them.Thats why so many old folk have to work to support themselve

Seletar
19-06-2012, 10:26 PM
That's why just now i post a subject on 'what is happiness'.Happen to read this morning and so coincident bro blast 88 post on that happiness index thing,so just share with all the bro here.

Bro singviet u are right on this which i agreed.End of the day is the word 'choice'.So sad to see nowadays youngster only want to enjoy and did not think of the consequences and totally forgot about living according to your own means

My brother bought a DBSS flat few years ago.Cost is 500k plus cos is very high level.Every month have to fock up 2k just for the house instalement.He drive a car and renovate his house until nice nice.But all instalement.So now both cannot lose job cos have to pay for expensive house,car,renovation loan and others.

Well is anybody choices,cos they choose to enjoy first and burden themselve with heavy debts where else one can choose to buy a cheap BTO,take public transport and simple renovation for their new house and in return less stress and debt.

No wonder nowadays those old folk say,theirs kids cant even support themselve and their family,then how to give them money to support them.Thats why so many old folk have to work to support themselve

Bro, BTO not cheap lah, have to loan 30 years also, after retire no Cpf left. In Sillypore everything need money, may be in VN can plant some vegetables or potatoes, can't go hungry lah.

Golden question
19-06-2012, 10:34 PM
Bro, BTO not cheap lah, have to loan 30 years also, after retire no Cpf left. In Sillypore everything need money, may be in VN can plant some vegetables or potatoes, can't go hungry lah.

Depends on where and which level u want.Of course if u want to live at those super high floor and unblock view until u can see heaven,then is expensive lah.:D

I never thought of planting vegetables or potatoes before,maybe now should start to learn just in case next time i need to:p:D

Bro,u know how to plant,can teach me:D

Seletar
19-06-2012, 10:38 PM

and do you know that everyday in Sillypore, there are people commit suicide, just read Sin Min, Wan Bao, everyday got people jump down, I'm not sure in vietnam, how the statistics show. :mad:

Seletar
19-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Depends on where and which level u want.Of course if u want to live at those super high floor and unblock view until u can see heaven,then is expensive lah.:D

I never thought of planting vegetables or potatoes before,maybe now should start to learn just in case next time i need to:p:D

Bro,u know how to plant,can teach me:D

Ask your bx teach you

Golden question
19-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Ask your bx teach you

just joking lah:p:D

jackbl
20-06-2012, 02:07 AM

After your FR, many bro will be queuing.....

KangTuo
20-06-2012, 03:22 AM
After your FR, many bro will be queuing.....

faster go take your Q number... but you yet to know which vb i talk about.

now i good boy sit at GL13/15 watch euro match. just now 2am - 2:30am no vb at 24. :(
got chance come out roam at this hour but no hole to drill... later go see again :)

SingViet
20-06-2012, 08:00 AM

Bro, you want to plant vegetables or potatoes, you also need to buy land to plant. Its not the `i can plant whereever i want in VN'. The land in province are also divided very carefully. The land price in the province have also increased drastically for the past 5 years. a small piece of land can cost US$15k onwards. If still want to build a brick house, add another US$15k to it. Sanitary will be big problem, unless you are alright to have the most primitive ones. Its surely not a good place to raise children.

SingViet
20-06-2012, 08:05 AM
and do you know that everyday in Sillypore, there are people commit suicide, just read Sin Min, Wan Bao, everyday got people jump down, I'm not sure in vietnam, how the statistics show. :mad:

Its the same in VN la . They have more due to larger population. In Sillypore, people tend to be unhappy as they compare themselves with others better than them. See people buy condo, buy new cars , have maid etc and they don't have, then of course feel unhappy. For example, my wife has a fellow vietnamese friend, come our house always say her husband not good here and there. Say her house so small, no maid etc, say her husband's car no good, my car good etc. So how can she be happy? Happiness is found when one is contented. All these index are `bullshit' works of the SWM. The sample taken is so small as compared to the whole population, how can it be a true reflection? But one thing is for sure, singaporeans work very very hard and is very very stressed due to the ever rising cost of living. The next thing is if the country is more primitive, the people tend to be happier. The last happiness index, top country is Bhutan, where its still very primitive. The more built up a country is, the less happy the people will be. If you ask me what i am unhappy with now with Sillypore, i will say its SPACE. Its too crowded...Maybe i am BIG, so i need more space.... hihihi

SingViet
20-06-2012, 08:15 AM
haha just wonder why Vn is so happy ranked second happiest nations in the world in 2012...read this...http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Asia/Story/A1Story20120619-353771.html

sinkie ranked a lowly 90th happiest nations in 2012...sucks...we so unhappy leh...:)

I thought last time you said after you take CPF, you will move to VN to buy house and retire? :D

vietboy
20-06-2012, 08:46 AM
But one thing is for sure, singaporeans work very very hard and is very very stressed due to the ever rising cost of living. The next thing is if the country is more primitive, the people tend to be happier. The last happiness index, top country is Bhutan, where its still very primitive. The more built up a country is, the less happy the people will be. If you ask me what i am unhappy with now with Sillypore, i will say its SPACE. Its too crowded...Maybe i am BIG, so i need more space.... hihihi

Yes, we singkies everyday work n work, no personal leisure time, how to be happy? More than 1/2 day's time is spend on work, after work too tired to go anywhere. I met a friend on another friend's wedding dinner, he told me after the wedding dinner he has to go back office to work! :eek: and he gave me this: :(.

Notice that all those top 10 happy countries are so called "third world" countries. Maybe is simplicity is the key.

Yes SV, agreed with u singkie now is overcrowded. Imagine start the day with having to squeeze with people in the bus n train, after work also same. Have to look at their unhappy face, how to be happy? Driving also same, go work jam, after work also jam, a bit horn here horn there, how to be happy?

jf66312
20-06-2012, 08:51 AM
faster go take your Q number... but you yet to know which vb i talk about.

now i good boy sit at GL13/15 watch euro match. just now 2am - 2:30am no vb at 24. :(
got chance come out roam at this hour but no hole to drill... later go see again :)

i roamed ard till 1 plus then i gve up cost no gal a 24 ..in the end went back home..

pls share with me which vb...hjhj...

jf66312
20-06-2012, 08:55 AM

agree...been trying to input this mindset to my bx..cost she has too many frens that like to compare...

i always tell her each to his/her own..if u wan to keep comparing, u will never be happy...

i also opted for 3- room bto though i could still afford 4-rm but will be a little taxing...
as for 3-rm , i can handle easily without topping up cash...so just told my bx to endure awhile b4 getting our own home... :)

KangTuo
20-06-2012, 09:03 AM
i roamed ard till 1 plus then i gve up cost no gal a 24 ..in the end went back home..

pls share with me which vb...hjhj...

why you never whatsapp or sms me to tell me that there are no vb? The esso area totally close shop for the night. :(

the vb i had a FR on is the vb in black that we saw when we petrol with casa :)

after the match i petrol 24 again... nailed my target for $100/1/1 and send her home...
she is same milf vb that jackbl initial targetted.. same vb that dogg talked to... same vb that grab your arm that night...

this vb stay at our shorty fat friend place :eek::eek:

KangTuo
20-06-2012, 09:08 AM
I thought last time you said after you take CPF, you will move to VN to buy house and retire? :D

houses in vn does not come cheap leh...

Driving also same, go work jam, after work also jam, a bit horn here horn there, how to be happy?

we should practice horning like in vn... horn horn for fun :)

Blast88
20-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Just wondering is it because of their world no. 2 'happiness' ranking, Vietnam are going to build one mega amusement theme park call 'HappyLand' at Long An Province, learnt that upon completion in 2014, it will be one of the largest theme park in SEA, it definitely going to be a threat to our USS

SingViet
20-06-2012, 10:09 AM
houses in vn does not come cheap leh...

Condos in VN has been going at cheap prices for the past 2 years as the property market has been in downturn due to high interest rates and poor economic activities. Many large property developers are facing cash flow problems and many apts are empty. Many apartments are going for half price or even less. But landed property prices are still sky high. As foreigner individuals, we can only buy condos.

shysaint
20-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Just wondering is it because of their world no. 2 'happiness' ranking, Vietnam are going to build one mega amusement theme park call 'HappyLand' at Long An Province, learnt that upon completion in 2014, it will be one of the largest theme park in SEA, it definitely going to be a threat to our USS

They got tons of lands ... not shock to hear if they want to built whatever ...

They built is not to attract foreigner but more for the locals ... they have enough of locals to pack the place , so no need foreigner ...

Same as Dai Nam in Binh Duong ... Its so big and yet its so damn crowded .. once holiday .. die manz ..

Hurricane88
20-06-2012, 10:45 AM

haha...still on target ma...will not buy house la...rather rent house...hehe...cannot afford to lose all my retirement fund ma...:)

SingViet
20-06-2012, 10:49 AM
They got tons of lands ... not shock to hear if they want to built whatever ...

They built is not to attract foreigner but more for the locals ... they have enough of locals to pack the place , so no need foreigner ...

Same as Dai Nam in Binh Duong ... Its so big and yet its so damn crowded .. once holiday .. die manz ..

Actually there was a economic report done not long ago, it stated that the demand generated by vietnam's population is not enough to sustain their own economy. The income of vietnamese have not reached the level that will generate enough demand. China's population and their income have reached a certain level where increase in local demand will generate economic growth. Vietnam depends on a lot on tourism nowadays, especially when their economy has been slowing down drastically. I am sure theme parks will attract tourists which in turn will generate more revenue for their government.

Hurricane88
20-06-2012, 10:52 AM
In Sillypore, people tend to be unhappy as they compare themselves with others better than them. See people buy condo, buy new cars , have maid etc and they don't have, then of course feel unhappy. For example, my wife has a fellow vietnamese friend, come our house always say her husband not good here and there. Say her house so small, no maid etc, say her husband's car no good, my car good etc. So how can she be happy? Happiness is found when one is contented.

I am always so happy when I am in Vietnam...so unhappy when i am back in sinkie...:)

hated the most women who are not contented...this friend of your wife is an unlucky star to her hubby...she criticized her hubby so much sure bring bad luck to him...failed to think she should had stayed in Vn province and lived in damn worst conditions...still dare to marry sinkie men and complained here and there...such woman can really be a headache and a pain in the ass...:)

jf66312
20-06-2012, 10:59 AM
why you never whatsapp or sms me to tell me that there are no vb? The esso area totally close shop for the night. :(

the vb i had a FR on is the vb in black that we saw when we petrol with casa :)

after the match i petrol 24 again... nailed my target for $100/1/1 and send her home...
she is same milf vb that jackbl initial targetted.. same vb that dogg talked to... same vb that grab your arm that night...

this vb stay at our shorty fat friend place :eek::eek:

pai seh...tot maybe later in night will have...and plus forgot also..hjhj...
oh..that vb...there are 2 that grab my arm...is it the one that took my ring and we had to wait for her to come out?