PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

vietboy
24-09-2012, 05:09 PM
hihi you interested to learn too? can go to this website posted our fellow bros
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=74792&page=1
Secondly learn from app from phone, 3rdly use translator.
Anyway how's your lover and you coming along ?

learning from online is good, u can find lots of words and translation easily but the down side of learning online is that u only got to learn how to read and write the words but not how to pronuonce it. Get someone to teach is the best.

BTW, zion1989, why u so interested in learning TV? really want to find a viet wife? u still young, think carefully. :)

vietboy
24-09-2012, 05:13 PM
no idea.lol i fellow her like blind idiot.took a bus 4 hr to her home.

4 hrs? where?
Aiyo, followed blindly without asking , wait she bring u go sell how? :D

vietboy
24-09-2012, 05:16 PM
last week I heard some encouraging news from my bx friend who is also pregnant. she got much more problem than my bx but ICA had an in-prinicple approval for her ltvp application. She went blood test last week...

today, I checked website for my bx ltvp status. Also In-princple approval :D

so as to say, even bx got bad record, if we showed our perseverance and follow thru ICA procedures, we will get it. :)

bros who are in same situation as me, don't be disheartened. there are lights at end of tunnel..

maybe the timing is right with this news http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC120924-0000038/The-6-million-question

Congrats! Finally some good news! :)

Genomes
24-09-2012, 06:42 PM
4 hrs? where?

dun know.i dun think i worth a lot of money dead.:D
more useful to her alive:o

SingViet
24-09-2012, 07:44 PM
so as to say, even bx got bad record, if we showed our perseverance and follow thru ICA procedures, we will get it. :)

bros who are in same situation as me, don't be disheartened. there are lights at end of tunnel..

Congrats. :D

SingViet
24-09-2012, 07:45 PM
4 hrs? where?

Just follow the neh neh pok and ccb will do... who cares about go where? as long as got sex, can roi :D

Hurricane88
24-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Just follow the neh neh pok and ccb will do... who cares about go where? as long as got sex, can roi :D

wow...bro...you seldom wrote like this...haha...now you can think like gen y...:)

Genomes
24-09-2012, 09:18 PM

did not do anything during the trip
i good boi:D

SingViet
24-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Sometimes must tell the truth ...truths on the minds of gen Y and Z. :D

SingViet
24-09-2012, 09:21 PM
did not do anything during the trip
i good boi:D

You think we 3 year olds huh ?

SingViet
24-09-2012, 09:23 PM
I think vietboy also Gen Y but he still got traditional values... good !

Genomes
24-09-2012, 10:04 PM
You think we 3 year olds huh ?

serious.their house like really crappy.
more like a shack.one living room and a bedroom
6 ppl live in it.how to do anything

zion1989
24-09-2012, 11:27 PM
learning from online is good, u can find lots of words and translation easily but the down side of learning online is that u only got to learn how to read and write the words but not how to pronuonce it. Get someone to teach is the best.

BTW, zion1989, why u so interested in learning TV? really want to find a viet wife? u still young, think carefully. :)
hmmm still thinking, but got people teach me tieng viet. Once awhile we chat over the phone

haha go into the bush and do hee. I have not go to a province before, but i heard the mosquitos alot sia.

Genomes
24-09-2012, 11:32 PM
hmmm still thinking, but got people teach me tieng viet. Once awhile we chat over the phone

haha go into the bush and do hee. I have not go to a province before, but i heard the mosquitos alot sia.

i dun know if i am unique or just lucky.i did not get any mosquito bit at all.
many flies fly around when eating but that is about it

vietboy
25-09-2012, 12:08 AM

decent vb?

better dun go. :)

vietboy
25-09-2012, 12:08 AM
I think vietboy also Gen Y but he still got traditional values... good !

I got Gen Y meh? :D

zion1989
25-09-2012, 12:18 AM
decent vb?

better dun go. :)

hihi thong minh, yes decent vb. Don know how decent it is, keep calling me cung.... Never go before kampong mah! hihi

vietboy
25-09-2012, 12:46 AM
hihi thong minh, yes decent vb. Don know how decent it is, keep calling me cung.... Never go before kampong mah! hihi

Can speak chinese huh? Decent vb dun anyhow call ppl hubby, so can guessed how decent she is.

Greatking
25-09-2012, 01:33 AM

For my case, very true. I went to Dong Nai for about 4 days. And I came back to HCM with swollen legs and hands.... my bx told me, Vietnamese flies knows what is imported and exported wan... :o

SingViet
25-09-2012, 09:39 AM
I got Gen Y meh? :D

If i am not wrong, those borned in the 1970s are Gen X, 1980s are Gen Y and 1990s are Gen Z. So you are Gen Y lor.... :D

SingViet
25-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Can speak chinese huh? Decent vb dun anyhow call ppl hubby, so can guessed how decent she is.

Aiyoh, ang moh also call this and that dear. My wife also call close friends `cung', nothing to reflect how decent she is la.

SingViet
25-09-2012, 09:42 AM

No money to go KS huh? ;)

SingViet
25-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Wise word from bro sv.. Me unfortunately falls into what bro sv say, 20 something wan marry. Not a high earner, only mid range, able to support a family comfortably with a little saving each month. The only downside is not able to cheong anymore. All money is for my family. Me is upper range for 20 something. Marriage teach me nothing but responsibility. Now trying to adopt Vietnam child. Call me stupid, but dont know why I do that. God at work.

Calculate before, My monthly salary enough for a 3 child family as long as we live simple. Maybe an outing every Sunday or a all out outing spare no expenses once a month.

Reading through the post, pple may call me naive. So young wan adopt cfm cannot approve blah blah blah, marry so young blah blah blah. But really have affinity with the child. Already sent 500 plus to his grandma for English lesson and another 500 for living expenses. My bx told his grandma money for him, if anyhow use, can forget everything.

even if adopt no approve, at least know English, next time also not so jialiat.

Bros, am I dumb or not, give so much to child unrelated to me.

To some, I dumb, to myself, I find it worthwhile.

Whether its worthwhile or not, you know it the best. The VB, her family and her child, we don't know them, only you know. Open eyes wide and analyse . :)

SingViet
25-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Agree, as Chinese saying. Mary chicken follow chicken. Marry dog follow dog. (only applies for ladies.)

Sadly nowadays in a lot of marriages, roles reversed. Wife wear the pants, want anything, poor husband must do.

wife, we must respect.
Wife, we must also show them who wears the pant in the house.

Outside act beng, go home ganna henpecked. Phui.

Not say henpecked or not, but its mutual respect. But its tradition that the spouse follow the husband's family in terms of surname, ethic race and lifestyle. Not they marry us and we follow their surname, our kids become vietnamese and we stop being chinese and lifestyle become totally vietnamese. My family take vietnamese food sometimes, but mostly chinese food. I tell my kids they are chinese, not vietnamese. And I manage household expenditure, not my wife. I still remember till now the super guan lan MIL face when she tell my wife to tell me to let my wife handle my money and i told her NO. I told my wife i hold post graduate degrees in finance, i will manage finances better. ;)

jackbl
25-09-2012, 09:49 AM
decent vb dun anyhow call ppl hubby, so can guessed how decent she is.

看看别人,想想自己。

vietboy
25-09-2012, 10:52 AM
If i am not wrong, those borned in the 1970s are Gen X, 1980s are Gen Y and 1990s are Gen Z. So you are Gen Y lor.... :D

Thought those in the 90s are Gen Y?

vietboy
25-09-2012, 10:55 AM
看看别人,想想自己。

??? what does this mean? :confused:
Sorry I slow lah. :D

SingViet
25-09-2012, 12:53 PM

Oh ... maybe i am wrong. lol ;)

SingViet
25-09-2012, 12:54 PM
??? what does this mean? :confused:
Sorry I slow lah. :D

Look look others, think think yourself......... Smoke Bomb la... :D

Hurricane88
25-09-2012, 02:38 PM

here confirm...singapore gen Y born between 1981 to 2000...clcik here...http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1226620/1/.html

skyfree
25-09-2012, 05:17 PM
here confirm...singapore gen Y born between 1981 to 2000...clcik here...http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1226620/1/.html

Oops....so those who were borned before 1981 are gen x?

Genomes
25-09-2012, 05:28 PM
No money to go KS huh? ;)

i dun know what is ks.
all i know is that she request i give her money to build her family a brick house
i will refuse that request for the foreseeable future.

deptrai4u
25-09-2012, 05:55 PM
i dun know what is ks.
all i know is that she request i give her money to build her family a brick house

KS=khach san = hotel.

Build brick house and then buy big LED TV and then air con and then washing machine and then motorbike and then a car ....... and then aeroplane even....if u cannot follow thru then dun even start... she ask, then just smile and nod knowingly and say nothing will do.... she ask again, smile bigger and brighter a bit more.... :cool:

Hurricane88
25-09-2012, 06:06 PM
i dun know what is ks.

a person that dun know KS better dun play play with VB...my own opinion...:)

Genomes
25-09-2012, 06:23 PM
KS=khach san = hotel.

Build brick house and then buy big LED TV and then air con and then washing machine and then motorbike and then a car ....... and then aeroplane even....if u cannot follow thru then dun even start... she ask, then just smile and nod knowingly and say nothing will do.... she ask again, smile bigger and brighter a bit more.... :cool:

i can already see it in my mind.first a brick house.than land.than more and more
things even i cannot imagine that they need.
thanks to reading this forum i know that their family is away first in their mind

SingViet
25-09-2012, 06:35 PM
i dun know what is ks.

KS2000 is the name of a very famous Pho noodle joint in VN, the full name is KanaSai 2000 :D

deptrai4u
25-09-2012, 06:39 PM
i can already see it in my mind.first a brick house.than land.than more and more
things even i cannot imagine that they need.
thanks to reading this forum i know that their family is away first in their mind

when u marry her, u dun just marry her family, but could even be the whole fucking village!!!!

Hurricane88
25-09-2012, 06:42 PM
when u marry her, u dun just marry her family, but could even be the whole fucking village!!!!

haha...you are frightening him...he may not want another VB...:)

SingViet
25-09-2012, 06:55 PM

yes you are 100% correct :D

Genomes
25-09-2012, 07:01 PM
yes you are 100% correct :D

i would like to know if their parents die.
if i every marry her.do i need give money to their siblings in vietnam
just wondering

vietboy
25-09-2012, 07:04 PM

Then i dun fall into this category liao. :D

vietboy
25-09-2012, 07:16 PM
i would like to know if their parents die.
if i every marry her.do i need give money to their siblings in vietnam
just wondering

Dun quite understand what u asking. What money u refering? The dowry? Monthly "allowance"?
But like what Deptrai posted, u marry her, u marry her family.

Hurricane88
25-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Then i dun fall into this category liao. :D

I didn't say you are in this cat...so which cat are you in...:confused:

vietboy
25-09-2012, 07:38 PM
I didn't say you are in this cat...so which cat are you in...:confused:

Actually is SV kor kor. :D
Gen X. :)

Genomes
25-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Dun quite understand what u asking. What money u refering? The dowry? Monthly "allowance"?
But like what Deptrai posted, u marry her, u marry her family.

sorry for the rushed question
i dun mind giving her allowance(if ever get married)
i mean like helping the siblings with money(if they need any)
even thought her parents has died.

naemlo
25-09-2012, 08:21 PM

Even if her parents are still around, u still need to give allowance and help the siblings with money. Buy bikes, stationary, birthday celebration for siblings. Once in awhile, buy new cow, send cow to see Vet and so on. House roof leaks, TV spoil and whatever, you have to take care of these too. :rolleyes: Uncles, aunties want to drink, u need pay for a or 2 cartons of beer. Not forgetting a few packets of cig.

SingViet
25-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Actually is SV kor kor. :D
Gen X. :)

Me Gen Y ? You must be joking. :D

SingViet
25-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Even if her parents are still around, u still need to give allowance and help the siblings with money. Buy bikes, stationary, birthday celebration for siblings. Once in awhile, buy new cow, send cow to see Vet and so on. House roof leaks, TV spoil and whatever, you have to take care of these too. :rolleyes: Uncles, aunties want to drink, u need pay for a or 2 cartons of beer. Not forgetting a few packets of cig.

I try not to give too much monthly and not to support them in other purchases, that's why i am labelled as a 'fxxking poor foreigner' and they hate me like mad :D

zion1989
25-09-2012, 10:03 PM
sorry for the rushed question

LOL aren't they answer you already? You are marrying the family and could be marrying the whole village! Next time go there count how many peoples are there ;)

Genomes
25-09-2012, 10:27 PM
LOL aren't they answer you already? You are marrying the family and could be marrying the whole village! Next time go there count how many peoples are there ;)

lets see.father mother.sister and her son.brother,aunt and her daugher.
i think 7 ppl:eek:

zion1989
25-09-2012, 11:12 PM
lets see.father mother.sister and her son.brother,aunt and her daugher.
i think 7 ppl:eek:

I not sure whether you give allowance to every members in cluding the aunt and her daughter. But i know, when the aunt and the daughter or whoever in the family need this and that. You will be ask to be their sponsor

Genomes
25-09-2012, 11:16 PM
I not sure whether you give allowance to every members in cluding the aunt and her daughter. But i know, when the aunt and the daughter or whoever in the family need this and that. You will be ask to be their sponsor

greedy ppl.lol:D

zion1989
25-09-2012, 11:22 PM
greedy ppl.lol:D

Not only viet, my friend mom is thai. Her dad always send money back to help the family including cousin and whoever. Is very common to help those relatives. Be prepare for that bro

Genomes
25-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Not only viet, my friend mom is thai. Her dad always send money back to help the family including cousin and whoever. Is very common to help those relatives. Be prepare for that bro

i am just going to nod and smile if the request is plain stupid

deptrai4u
26-09-2012, 01:17 AM

You are one hell of a Smart ass! Good for u!

Greatking
26-09-2012, 02:12 AM
I try not to give too much monthly and not to support them in other purchases, that's why i am labelled as a 'fxxking poor foreigner' and they hate me like mad :D

I didn't fork out any yet... but my girl has been using her money to treat her family under my name.. so, i'm still considered rich foreigner :D

SingViet
26-09-2012, 08:04 AM
I didn't fork out any yet... but my girl has been using her money to treat her family under my name.. so, i'm still considered rich foreigner :D

Wah, nowadays we have lots of samsters here that have lot of `pride' huh?

vietboy
26-09-2012, 08:48 AM

Their request will not sound stupid, u married her, she tell u one day, her mum is sick, like cancer, need money for medical fees. Since u have married her, her mum will be yur MIL, so does it sound stupid to u? Can u still nod n smile? :rolleyes:

SingViet
26-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Their request will not sound stupid, u married her, she tell u one day, her mum is sick, like cancer, need money for medical fees. Since u have married her, her mum will be yur MIL, so does it sound stupid to u? Can u still nod n smile? :rolleyes:

Its like what i am facing now, useless BIL laze around all day, refused to work. MIL feed him and his wife and son. BIL only know how to yaya, smoke, drink and beat wife. Then finally 1 day, decided to work as bus driver. 2 months into job, bus hit and killed 2 person. MIL scared like mad, asked other siblings to come up with $$$ to settle the problem. Stupid BIL hide under MIL skirt, like a useless kid. MIl give all other siblings pressure to cough out money, especially those that married foreigner... ME la. I told them i am `useless and fxxking poor foreigner' like what they described me to be, so i only gave 5million VND. Like it ot leave it :D

deptrai4u
26-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Its like what i am facing now, useless BIL laze around all day, refused to work. MIL feed him and his wife and son. BIL only know how to yaya, smoke, drink and beat wife. Then finally 1 day, decided to work as bus driver. 2 months into job, bus hit and killed 2 person. MIL scared like mad, asked other siblings to come up with $$$ to settle the problem. Stupid BIL hide under MIL skirt, like a useless kid. MIl give all other siblings pressure to cough out money, especially those that married foreigner... ME la. I told them i am `useless and fxxking poor foreigner' like what they described me to be, so i only gave 5million VND. Like it ot leave it :D

basically its like that... i dun give 2 hoots about who the fuck is the MIL. But if the MIL and family has been supportive of my relationship right from the start, i will provide whatever support i can afford. But if MIL & relatives were not-so-supportive right from the very start (this is the default mode of their initial reaction and all the act smart uncles and aunties will come and interrogate you at the beginning, talking as if they are damn fucking smart), then i will not even give VND5mil... i'll just nod and smile lor....

Genomes
26-09-2012, 01:11 PM
my gf the brother is 31 years not married.
what are the chances of him getting married at that age in vietnam?

deptrai4u
26-09-2012, 02:29 PM
my gf the brother is 31 years not married.
what are the chances of him getting married at that age in vietnam?

Age is not a parameter to be considered, the amount of money u have in ur bank account is the main factor...

Anyway he could be a gay.

Why are we so concern over a useless Vietnamese bum not getting married???

Spectrre
26-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Been reading through the post and some post caught my attention and I just need to get it out of my system.

Some bros bx after marry, be it whatever reason, is still working as a wl here. the reason given is always not enough money. Reading through, I find that I am on the fence with this topic, neither choosing a side.

I believe that every family have their reason for whatever they do. Traditional asain values teaches us that as man, we provide for our woman. But sometimes man just cant provide enough. As bro sv say, why marry in first place when cannot take care wife. But sometimes things happen, and you have no choice.
This is a true story.
My aunt, Malaysian PR married to my sg uncle, works before as a massage girl, unclean one, those that fuck with customer. Reason she work is because her husband cant provide for her anymore, unfortunate accident. And she is not ashamed of it, she once told me and I will forever remember it. "pride and dignity is only plaything for those who have never really poor before. When you are really down and out, and have responsibility, can pride and dignity save you, feed yr 2 children?"
My whole family clan know what she work as, and they all respect her, for she one person ay for the house, eat and her 2 kids education. Now her 2 kids are uni grads and they have told me, they are never more proud to have a mother like this. They dont hide their mum previous occupation from anyone.
My mum ask her before, why dont work 2 jobs, work long hrs..she told my mum, how much pay can she get if work 2 jobs, plus who look after the house, the kids?

So there is my view. But if you can provide for yr family and still let yr wife work, den its really phui phui phui for you.

Genomes
26-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Age is not a parameter to be considered, the amount of money u have in ur bank account is the main factor...

Anyway he could be a gay.

Why are we so concern over a useless Vietnamese bum not getting married???

i more worried about my bank account.:D

Honey Boon
26-09-2012, 04:32 PM
not only at night.... morning also, afternoon also... best part is that they don't wear bra :p

true..most ladies wear the pyjamas pants when sleeping as well...
especially older ladies.... :D

Honey Boon
26-09-2012, 04:34 PM
happi happi for you :D

today, I checked website for my bx ltvp status. Also In-princple approval :D

6-million-question[/URL]

jf66312
26-09-2012, 04:40 PM
not only at night.... morning also, afternoon also... best part is that they don't wear bra :p

hehe...thats true.... :p

vietboy
26-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Been reading through the post and some post caught my attention and I just need to get it out of my system.

Some bros bx after marry, be it whatever reason, is still working as a wl here. the reason given is always not enough money. Reading through, I find that I am on the fence with this topic, neither choosing a side.

I believe that every family have their reason for whatever they do. Traditional asain values teaches us that as man, we provide for our woman. But sometimes man just cant provide enough. As bro sv say, why marry in first place when cannot take care wife. But sometimes things happen, and you have no choice.
This is a true story.
My aunt, Malaysian PR married to my sg uncle, works before as a massage girl, unclean one, those that fuck with customer. Reason she work is because her husband cant provide for her anymore, unfortunate accident. And she is not ashamed of it, she once told me and I will forever remember it. "pride and dignity is only plaything for those who have never really poor before. When you are really down and out, and have responsibility, can pride and dignity save you, feed yr 2 children?"
My whole family clan know what she work as, and they all respect her, for she one person ay for the house, eat and her 2 kids education. Now her 2 kids are uni grads and they have told me, they are never more proud to have a mother like this. They dont hide their mum previous occupation from anyone.
My mum ask her before, why dont work 2 jobs, work long hrs..she told my mum, how much pay can she get if work 2 jobs, plus who look after the house, the kids?

So there is my view. But if you can provide for yr family and still let yr wife work, den its really phui phui phui for you.

I agreed and also dun agreed with u. Anyway, each to his own. My thinking: 头可断,血可流,男人尊严不可无!

I agreed with yur last sentence. :)

vietboy
26-09-2012, 04:50 PM

and panties too! :eek::D

zion1989
26-09-2012, 11:17 PM
and panties too! :eek::D

hihi there too wet, need it to dry lar! :D

Genomes
26-09-2012, 11:45 PM
no!why mine wear panties!
only no bra.!so sad:(

zion1989
27-09-2012, 12:04 AM

hihi ok mah! mine last time wear G-string come menses also G-string

Peacock29
27-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Hi bros! Bx coming back this Saturday for a month or so to prepare the final stage for the finale this dec! I do up the house to give her a surprise when fetc her from airport! Need help see this translate correct or no

Chào mừng đến trang chủ = welcome home!

Sounded correct or not??

Thanks bros

deptrai4u
27-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Hi bros! Bx coming back this Saturday for a month or so to prepare the final stage for the finale this dec! I do up the house to give her a surprise when fetc her from airport! Need help see this translate correct or no

Chào mừng đến trang chủ = welcome home!

Sounded correct or not??

Thanks bros

You must have got that from a website. It says "welcome to homepage!"
:D

Peacock29
27-09-2012, 02:40 AM

Wah really, stupid itranslate iPhone app. LOL thanks lucky I ask bros first if not waste ink from printer.

Ok can help correct it?

Peacock29
27-09-2012, 02:43 AM

Wah really, stupid itranslate iPhone app. LOL thanks lucky I ask bros first if not waste ink from printer.

Ok help correct it?

vietboy
27-09-2012, 08:38 AM

Ok help correct it?

U can write: " welcome to our home"
Chào mừng đến nhà của chúng ta

Hurricane88
27-09-2012, 10:16 AM
hihi ok mah! mine last time wear G-string

haha...because you still haven't made her wet wet enough...:)

actually all VBs are virtually the same...first time still very conservative...need to off light, wear pyjamas with panties...then second time, without pyjamas only a towel wrapped around...3rd time nothing around except birthday suits...after 3rd time, stripped naked inside the room every time...:)

Peacock29
27-09-2012, 11:28 AM

Thanks bro!

But it is already her home. I brought back 30kg of luggage of hers 2 weeks ago. Welcome home should sound more right, aiyah so troublesome maybe just write english welcome home??? lol since she read english.

SingViet
27-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Thanks bro!

But it is already her home. I brought back 30kg of luggage of hers 2 weeks ago. Welcome home should sound more right, aiyah so troublesome maybe just write english welcome home??? lol since she read english.

You officially married her roi?

vietboy
27-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks bro!

so it is her home not the 2 of u?? :confused:

Peacock29
27-09-2012, 04:11 PM

Haven. Dec 2012.

so it is her home not the 2 of u??

It my home la haha. But i want her feel it is going to be her home la. I almost move the whole wardrobe over when i came back from her place.

Honey Boon
27-09-2012, 04:34 PM

Haven. Dec 2012.

Congrats ........ ;)

SingViet
27-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Haven. Dec 2012.

Congrats. Join us on our facebook page. :D

vietboy
27-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Haven. Dec 2012.

It my home la haha. But i want her feel it is going to be her home la. I almost move the whole wardrobe over when i came back from her place.

Then my previous sentence is still correct la.

u moved the whole wardrode over from vn?? :eek:

BTW, congrats.
Seems alot of bros getting married in Dec. :)

Peacock29
27-09-2012, 04:51 PM

Whats the addy?? Pm please! :D

Peacock29
27-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Then my previous sentence is still correct la.

u moved the whole wardrode over from vn?? :eek:

BTW, congrats.
Seems alot of bros getting married in Dec. :)

Steady bro, printing now :)

Ya lor, to be exact hor, items inside the wardrobe excluding the wardrobe la hahahaha.
I SQ 20kg not enough kenna 9kg overweight.
Clothes (she say buy vn cheap?!?!?! and she bought 1 year worth),
shoes,
kitchen knifes (she say singapore dun have one?!?!?! really meh???),
cosmetic, skincare,
food,
Not to mention hand carry 10kg. :eek:

I feel super fit after carry all these alone back into my house.
not done hor, saturday she still bring 20kg. So basically whole wardrobe lo!

vietboy
27-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Steady bro, printing now

Ya lor, to be exact hor, items inside the wardrobe excluding the wardrobe la hahahaha.
I SQ 20kg not enough kenna 9kg overweight.
Clothes (she say buy vn cheap?!?!?! and she bought 1 year worth),
shoes,
kitchen knifes (she say singapore dun have one?!?!?! really meh???),
cosmetic, skincare,
food,
Not to mention hand carry 10kg.

I feel super fit after carry all these alone back into my house.
not done hor, saturday she still bring 20kg. So basically whole wardrobe lo!

u lots of money fly SQ...
kitchen knifes?? :eek: but har how she know singapore dun have? :confused:
Wa liao, some clothes here even cheaper than vn.

Peacock29
27-09-2012, 05:15 PM
u lots of money fly SQ...
kitchen knifes?? :eek: but har how she know singapore dun have? :confused:
Wa liao, some clothes here even cheaper than vn.

Redeem points la, dont redeem points die soon, only pay 150 2 ways.

Dunno she la, she everything scare here don't have. Besides some vn food or indegriants here don't have, got what don't have correct me if I am wrong?

vietboy
27-09-2012, 06:13 PM

Dunno she la, she everything scare here don't have. Besides some vn food or indegriants here don't have, got what don't have correct me if I am wrong?

oh... ya, dun redeem pts very de mac tien.

yes, some ingedients cannot be found in sillypore.

Correct u on yur what ha? :D

Genomes
27-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Gratz Peacock29 on getting married.
wish u a happy marriage

Greatking
27-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Haven. Dec 2012.

My wedding banquet at Dalat on 9 Dec 12.

She will be shifting her wardrobe over next month :D

Congrat bro!

zion1989
27-09-2012, 11:30 PM
haha...because you still haven't made her wet wet enough...:)

actually all VBs are virtually the same...first time still very conservative...need to off light, wear pyjamas with panties...then second time, without pyjamas only a towel wrapped around...3rd time nothing around except birthday suits...after 3rd time, stripped naked inside the room every time...:)

haha next trip find 1. Test my water, see they wet or not! ;)

Greatking
27-09-2012, 11:31 PM

Most of the ingredients used in vietnamese food can be found in mustafa :D

Peacock29
28-09-2012, 03:14 AM

Congrat bro!

Grats also bro!!! Haha shifting wardrobe, good luck to you hor, i sweat like siao.

Wah Dalat, romantic hor!

Planning to go there for honeymoon, but maybe change to Phu Quoc, haven confirm yet!

jf66312
28-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Grats also bro!!! Haha shifting wardrobe, good luck to you hor, i sweat like siao.

Wah Dalat, romantic hor!

Planning to go there for honeymoon, but maybe change to Phu Quoc, haven confirm yet!

Congrats!! :)

vietboy
28-09-2012, 08:36 AM

Congrat bro!

Congrats.

Why go dalat for wedding dinner? Yur bx from dalat?

vietboy
28-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Most of the ingredients used in vietnamese food can be found in mustafa :D

Got meh? Go there can, provided our BXs can tahan the smell there. :D
Actually golden mile got more. I see more viets in GOlden Mile doing goceries than in Mustafa.

desviper00
28-09-2012, 08:49 AM

hahah... got facebook page?? Me joining the ranks in mid nov... :D
lets arrange a makan session one of these days...

SingViet
28-09-2012, 09:26 AM
hahah... got facebook page?? Me joining the ranks in mid nov... :D
lets arrange a makan session one of these days...

Yes. we have a facebook page. But i am quite strict on who i admit. :D You are invited to join. PM you with the address.

SingViet
28-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Actually golden mile got more. I see more viets in GOlden Mile doing goceries than in Mustafa.

The spices used in Viet dishes are more similiar to thai dishes and can be found in Golden Mile. There's also a counter there in the Thai Supermarket that sells Viet fish sauce, instant noodles, soya sauce etc from VN. :D

SingViet
28-09-2012, 09:55 AM

Not sure if kitchen knifes can be checked in the plane. They are like that as they are not used to local Singapore food when they first come over, so they want to bring almost every other thing. This explains for the super heavy luggages that viets bring wherever they go. :D

Peacock29
28-09-2012, 10:06 AM

My Bx can tahan haha. Bring her there before already!

Peacock29
28-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Not sure if kitchen knifes can be checked in the plane. They are like that as they are not used to local Singapore food when they first come over, so they want to bring almost every other thing. This explains for the super heavy luggages that viets bring wherever they go. :D

Can. I brought 2 back. My mum see also ask same question, can bring back meh? singapore dun have meh?

i just replied with a smile and shrug :D

deptrai4u
28-09-2012, 10:51 AM

Kitchen knives can, let's see if anyone :eek:tries checking in kitchen sink!

vietboy
28-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Yes. we have a facebook page. But i am quite strict on who i admit. :D You are invited to join. PM you with the address.

Yes, those who wanna join have to go screening by our panel. :D
Those who passed will be allowed to join n will be called up regularly for our meetings. :D;)

vietboy
28-09-2012, 01:16 PM
The spices used in Viet dishes are more similiar to thai dishes and can be found in Golden Mile. There's also a counter there in the Thai Supermarket that sells Viet fish sauce, instant noodles, soya sauce etc from VN. :D

Yes. Going there to get some fish sause one of the days. :)

vietboy
28-09-2012, 01:18 PM

That have to check in under "odd sized baggage". :D

Hurricane88
28-09-2012, 02:02 PM

haha...from flying there to have coffee and back next day...now you are getting married...well done bro...me not at the level yet...:)

haha next trip find 1. Test my water, see they wet or not! ;)

pls go and test out..you will be in for a surprise...:)

haha...congrats...if you go Phu Quoc...read up my forum in my thread...I was there one year ago...may go Da Lat in Dec...:)

Honey Boon
28-09-2012, 02:11 PM
phu quoc not so romantic.... only beach, seafood, sea activities, resorts, phu quoc dog and fish source ... plus ang mo sun bathing :D

Wah Dalat, romantic hor!

Honey Boon
28-09-2012, 02:14 PM
try the toilet bowl first ... anyway, vbs don't like to sit... they prefer to squat on the toilet bowl :D

Hurricane88
28-09-2012, 02:24 PM
phu quoc not so romantic.... only beach, seafood, sea activities, resorts, phu quoc dog and fish source ... plus ang mo sun bathing :D

haha...beaches are very romantic...especially in an island...can go on long walks or rides...if can afford the blue lagoon resort...:)

try the toilet bowl first ... anyway, vbs don't like to sit... they prefer to squat on the toilet bowl :D

haha...they squat everywhere...even during LT...hehe...:)

Peacock29
28-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Hi Bros, is there any difference buy 四点金 in sillypore or VN. going to buy soom so better ask first.

Let me be more specific
1) Price - Is there any difference? From what i understand gold prices are same or around the same in the world. Correct me please if i am wrong. Of course we must calculate in the worksmanship, dunno Vn got such things or not.

2) Quality - SG is 916 or 999. VN any difference? If so what is the difference and how much is the difference in terms of quality and price again.

3) Quantity - Eh bros, i not very rich... so how many grams of 四点金 is considered not stingy nor too extravagant?

4) Safety - Well i am sure i buy in SG i should bring home safe and sound. In VN? Wah i need to buy and bring back SG, safe or no, of course a bit silly question haha, just be street smart i am fine? Any problems at the customs? Any problems that i might bought fake gold?!

Thanks bros in advance!

Hurricane88
28-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Let me be more specific
1) Price - Is there any difference? From what i understand gold prices are same or around the same in the world. Correct me please if i am wrong. Of course we must calculate in the worksmanship, dunno Vn got such things or not.

2) Quality - SG is 916 or 999. VN any difference? If so what is the difference and how much is the difference in terms of quality and price again.

3) Quantity - Eh bros, i not very rich... so how many grams of 四点金 is considered not stingy nor too extravagant?

4) Safety - Well i am sure i buy in SG i should bring home safe and sound. In VN? Wah i need to buy and bring back SG, safe or no, of course a bit silly question haha, just be street smart i am fine? Any problems at the customs? Any problems that i might bought fake gold?!

Thanks bros in advance!

1. no diff in gold price worldwide....gold is traded commodity...and very popular investment in vn...

2. yes singapore gold is more popular with 916 = 22k gold...999 - 24k gold...in Vn the gold there popular is 18k which is 75% gold...which is cheaper...

3. really is up to you so long as your bx is happy...my advice is dun buy too costly...anything around SGD 2k or higher if you can afford is ok liao...my opinion only...I knew some bros here bought around SGD 4k to 6k...

4. yes...buy in Vn must be careful where to keep...how to bring back...

SingViet
28-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi Bros, is there any difference buy 四点金 in sillypore or VN. going to buy soom so better ask first.

Let me be more specific

Thanks bros in advance!

The only thing i know is that their gold there is 9999, pure gold. This type of gold is only recently available in Singapore.

vietboy
29-09-2012, 12:22 AM

Let me be more specific

Thanks bros in advance!

Bro, buy 四点金 is not equal to buy gold. Nowadays 四点金 doesnt have to be in 黄金, the "in" thing now is white gold as it is much cheaper. I bought mine for 12mil vnd last yr.

Regarding the safety, best is dun be too flashy, dun wear it on the streets loh, come back sillypore then wear loh. Customs wise shld be no problem. They not so concerned unlike the fake pradas n LVs.

Peacock29
29-09-2012, 02:34 AM
1. no diff in gold price worldwide....gold is traded commodity...and very popular investment in vn...

2. yes singapore gold is more popular with 916 = 22k gold...999 - 24k gold...in Vn the gold there popular is 18k which is 75% gold...which is cheaper...

3. really is up to you so long as your bx is happy...my advice is dun buy too costly...anything around SGD 2k or higher if you can afford is ok liao...my opinion only...I knew some bros here bought around SGD 4k to 6k...

Thanks bro, very informative! I guess i just go in between the figures u stated, i do not want her to be worse off nor want to splurge on this. Just somewhere in the middle.

The only thing i know is that their gold there is 9999, pure gold. This type of gold is only recently available in Singapore.

Thanks for reply, bro. Good to know!

Bro, buy 四点金 is not equal to buy gold. Nowadays 四点金 doesnt have to be in 黄金, the "in" thing now is white gold as it is much cheaper. I bought mine for 12mil vnd last yr.

Regarding the safety, best is dun be too flashy, dun wear it on the streets loh, come back sillypore then wear loh. Customs wise shld be no problem. They not so concerned unlike the fake pradas n LVs.

Thanks, bro for the input but i believe my bx wants gold. Wah 12 million not even 1k SGD... Anyway, can sound her out, who knows i got lucky like u! :D

Greatking
29-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Yes. Going there to get some fish sause one of the days. :)

Mustafa also co :D

Greatking
29-09-2012, 04:43 AM
Thanks bro, very informative! I guess i just go in between the figures u stated, i do not want her to be worse off nor want to splurge on this. Just somewhere in the middle.

Thanks for reply, bro. Good to know!

Thanks, bro for the input but i believe my bx wants gold. Wah 12 million not even 1k SGD... Anyway, can sound her out, who knows i got lucky like u! :D

Most important, as long as small monies, bx happy, mission accomplished. But make sure its real :D

SingViet
29-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Vietnam's 9999 pure gold allow the viets to trade in their gold for just 15% discount whenever they need cash. 9999 Pure gold is popular in both Vietnam and China, but not Singapore. That's the reason why lots of vietnamese hold lots of gold, instead of VN Dong.

SingViet
29-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Most important, as long as small monies, bx happy, mission accomplished. But make sure its real :D

After gold, they want diamond. :D

Peacock29
29-09-2012, 09:44 AM
After gold, they want diamond. :D

No money, need to save for kid how?! :D

Hurricane88
29-09-2012, 10:32 AM
No money, need to save for kid how?! :D

well done...planning for kids roi...can start now...fire in all positions...if you want to ensure then fire many times 7 to 10 days after period...do it night and morning...:)

Peacock29
29-09-2012, 10:57 AM
well done...planning for kids roi...can start now...fire in all positions...if you want to ensure then fire many times 7 to 10 days after period...do it night and morning...:)

Cannot la!;) After marry then can :D

Hurricane88
29-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Cannot la!;) After marry then can :D

"xian shang zhe hou bu piao...先上车后补票...:)

vietboy
29-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Mustafa also co :D

Golden mile has more vege, fish n fruits that they like as compared to mustafa.
Also there have thai mangos that my wife like most.

U try bring yur gal there n she will know the difference.

vietboy
29-09-2012, 01:35 PM

Wa, Bro Hurricane, u bad bad lah, teach ppl do bad bad. :D:p

Hurricane88
29-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Wa, Bro Hurricane, u bad bad lah, teach ppl do bad bad. :D:p

haha...anyway nothing wrong so long takes responsible...since he marrying her roi...this is to be tested...ensure factory still working fine...dun sekali married found out factory cannot produced then lagi worst...:)

greener
29-09-2012, 01:56 PM

Hi Bros,

This is an interesting topic for me too. Are the Vietnamese able to differentitate between 18k and 22k ? And on a general layman terms, would they value 22k more or do they still largely prefer a more commonly circulated 18k ? ( perhaps this should ultimately revolve around reasons like how commonly can 22k be traded over the counter in vn etc ).

I would like to avoid getting 22k if it is going to be seen as useless in the vn community and stick to 18k.

Any advise will help.

Thanks all.

Regards

Hurricane88
29-09-2012, 02:07 PM
This is an interesting topic for me too. Are the Vietnamese able to differentitate between 18k and 22k ? And on a general layman terms, would they value 22k more or do they still largely prefer a more commonly circulated 18k ? ( perhaps this should ultimately revolve around reasons like how commonly can 22k be traded over the counter in vn etc ).

I would like to avoid getting 22k if it is going to be seen as useless in the vn community and stick to 18k.

u asked..."Are the Vietnamese able to differentitate between 18k and 22k ? "...to me you are trying to ask if Vn ppl cannot differentiate straight vs gay...let me tell you here...they can tell the diff...btw sinkies in no way more superior than viets ho...:)

of course they value 22k more due to the purity of gold according to international market...:p

sure if you give any VB 22K gold she will love you deep deep...because she will fetch more money when she sell..:)

i just mentioned that the popular gold jewelleries there are crafted in 18k gold...due to the affordability and easier to craft into modern jewelleries design which attract VB...pure gold cannot crafted into more designs...:)

greener
29-09-2012, 02:23 PM
u asked..."Are the Vietnamese able to differentitate between 18k and 22k ? "...to me you are trying to ask if Vn ppl cannot differentiate straight vs gay...let me tell you here...they can tell the diff...btw sinkies in no way more superior than viets ho...:)

of course they value 22k more due to the purity of gold according to international market...:p

sure if you give any VB 22K gold she will love you deep deep...because she will fetch more money when she sell..:)

i just mentioned that the popular gold jewelleries there are crafted in 18k gold...due to the affordability and easier to craft into modern jewelleries design which attract VB...pure gold cannot crafted into more designs...:)

Thanks Bro Hurricane88. Appreciate the insight. In no way i was trying to differentiate between sinkies n viets in terms of ability to tell the difference btw 18 and 22k. For me, i dun even know how to tell the difference.

My concern is really to know what is the commonly recognised standard in vietnam. If 22k is not recognized then i would get 18k instead for my gf.

But now that u clarified that it is all good i will go ahead with 22k.

Interesting fact that 18k can craft into more designs. very good knowledge for me .

Appreciate it.

Regards

Hurricane88
29-09-2012, 02:54 PM
My concern is really to know what is the commonly recognised standard in vietnam. If 22k is not recognized then i would get 18k instead for my gf.

But now that u clarified that it is all good i will go ahead with 22k.

Interesting fact that 18k can craft into more designs. very good knowledge for me .

I like your attitude...dun get angry easily...you understand my words which are meant to teach us that we dun look down on others...:)

pure gold cannot be crafted easily into many designs...that's why many nice designs in gold are usually lower in gold value...never buy less than 10k gold which is considered very low in gold percentage...the amount of gold which can be obtained after melting is worth very little...but you pay for the design and weight which they charged you in gold...:)

how to tell if real gold and how many karat...usually they engraved the number of karat on the jewellery...but to test if real gold...clcik here...http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-Gold-Is-Real...:)

naemlo
29-09-2012, 03:09 PM

No matters what gold, it will be accepted in the world. It is only whether anyone in the particular country wants to buy back your gold.

If u are buying gold for self use, like wearing and display of wealth then why worry about not "recognise"? Unless u are telling us, u going to buy the gold for a month then after sell or pawn it. Worse case, just bring your gold to the country which ppl accept it. No need to headache so much about "recognise", u should worry about your cash to buy gold. :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi Bros, sorry to intrude, just wanna share on YELLOW GOLD ;)

I agreed with Bro Hurricane88 ;)

24K (99.99% gold content, 0.01% alloy mixed content) is the purest of gold but it is too soft for Jewellery

21K (87.50% gold content, 12.50% alloy mixed content) is mostly regarded as the highest quality to be used in Jewellery cos of the mixed alloy which gives the gold sufficient stability and hardness to serve for Jewellery design purposes

In Ang Moh countries, 18K (75.00% gold content, 25.00% alloy mixed content) is normally considered as common level of purity but over here, we considered it entry (Not wanting to use the term: lowest) grade of gold

12K,11K,10K,9K and8K – low level gold content with heavier mixed alloy content and is normally used to reduce the price of gold used in Jewellery

In my humble (Non expert) opinion, depending on one's budget, 18K or 22K (91.66% gold content, 8.34% alloy mixed content) are okay and of cos, CASH IS KING/QUEEN and unless it is for a big gold signage, outsiders don't really take "a closer than close" look at other's Jewellery (But I not so sure on latest Viet trend though ;))

Note: White Gold is a different thing altogether.

Genomes
29-09-2012, 06:56 PM
it is a must to buy gold for the bride right?

Peacock29
29-09-2012, 08:13 PM

haha...anyway nothing wrong so long takes responsible...since he marrying her roi...this is to be tested...ensure factory still working fine...dun sekali married found out factory cannot produced then lagi worst..

Wahaha. Actually BX wants. But i am rational because her house renovation is not done (she might get very tired and i am worried) and we had yet to take wedding photos. :D

And yeah my BX is back with me for 1 month, just arrived this afternoon, so pain to see her so tired and vomitted 2 times in the flight and 1 time in the car due to motion sickness :(:(

Genomes
29-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Peacock29 how u get to know her?

vietboy
29-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Wahaha. Actually BX wants. But i am rational because her house renovation is not done (she might get very tired and i am worried) and we had yet to take wedding photos. :D

And yeah my BX is back with me for 1 month, just arrived this afternoon, so pain to see her so tired and vomitted 2 times in the flight and 1 time in the car due to motion sickness :(:(

She nvr travelled long distance b4? Nvr on the plane b4 too huh?

SingViet
30-09-2012, 08:20 AM

I once asked a TCM Physician about motion sickness, she said its because the body of these gals are weak. I remember everytime when i am in HCMC and if my SIL takes my car, she will want to wind down the window as she has motion sickness. I find this very irritating as its so dusty and noisy if the windows are down.

MrBass
30-09-2012, 12:13 PM
i totally agree with you... good and straight to the point.

vietboy
30-09-2012, 02:33 PM
I once asked a TCM Physician about motion sickness, she said its because the body of these gals are weak. I remember everytime when i am in HCMC and if my SIL takes my car, she will want to wind down the window as she has motion sickness. I find this very irritating as its so dusty and noisy if the windows are down.

Not only gals, the aunties also the same same.

jackbl
30-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Tết Trung Thu Vui Vẻ. Am Áp Tinh Thần.

SingViet
30-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Today is Mid-Autunm Festival, important festival for the province folks. I guess some bro's bx have gone back to VN for this roi. For the rest, let your bx make a call back to her parents today. :D

vietboy
30-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Today is Mid-Autunm Festival, important festival for the province folks. I guess some bro's bx have gone back to VN for this roi. For the rest, let your bx make a call back to her parents today. :D

Post this on our FB leh. So i can "like" it. Here no have this function leh, if not i will do it here. :D

Chuc mung ca nha Trung Thu vui ve!

SingViet
30-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Make sure tonight eat the correct Mooncake hor :D

Greatking
30-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Tết Trung Thu Vui Vẻ. Am Áp Tinh Thần.

Even their Trung Thu is of bout the same pronounciation as our Zhong Qiu....

Peacock29
30-09-2012, 10:22 PM

Weak? Any recommendation on what to eat/drink to strength? I tell her to drink the 养命酒 i bought every night.

Yeah she take all taxis also want vomit. Only exception is my taxi dunno why :confused:

Ride her motor no problem.

Got la. But she cannot take taxi and bus for long distance

Hurricane88
30-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Yeah she take all taxis also want vomit. Only exception is my taxi dunno why :confused:

motion sickness is about the ear drum balancing...she can take motion sickness pill...or tell her dun eat too full when travelling...just eat lightly...can overcome this motion sickness after sometime...:)

in terms of weak foundations...then need to slowly take tonics...eat herbal chicken soup once per week...ask the medical shop for the recipe...:)

Seletar
30-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Make sure tonight eat the correct Mooncake hor :D

I bought some mooncakes from Hanoi, their taste is much better than local singapore taste and it is cheap. I think they used more lotus seeds. They really celebrate Trung Thu, streets are crowded every night.

vietboy
30-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Weak? Any recommendation on what to eat/drink to strength? I tell her to drink the 养命酒 i bought every night.

Ride her motor no problem.

Got la. But she cannot take taxi and bus for long distance

There is a difference between being the front seat passenger and being the back seat passenger.

SingViet
01-10-2012, 08:00 AM
I bought some mooncakes from Hanoi, their taste is much better than local singapore taste and it is cheap. I think they used more lotus seeds. They really celebrate Trung Thu, streets are crowded every night.

Personally, i find mooncakes from Singapore taste much better than those from VN. All Viets i know find Singapore mooncakes taste better, you are the first one that says their mooncakes taste better. You sure you tasted the REAL mooncakes? Not those hanging on the body of con gai? :D

SingViet
01-10-2012, 08:01 AM
There is a difference between being the front seat passenger and being the back seat passenger.

Yes, that's what they claim when their heads start spinning. Why not let them take over the driver's seat and their head will stop spinning? :D

SingViet
01-10-2012, 08:02 AM
motion sickness is about the ear drum balancing...she can take motion sickness pill...or tell her dun eat too full when travelling...just eat lightly...can overcome this motion sickness after sometime...:)

in terms of weak foundations...then need to slowly take tonics...eat herbal chicken soup once per week...ask the medical shop for the recipe...:)

Their ear drums got problem that's why can never hear what others say........ hihihihi :D

Hurricane88
01-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Their ear drums got problem that's why can never hear what others say........ hihihihi :D

haha...this is very true...nothing can goes in when the Vb damn stubborn...:)

personally I dun like the mooncakes in hcm...yucks...was selling 1 box free 1 box...and still no biz...:)

Golden question
01-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Personally, i find mooncakes from Singapore taste much better than those from VN. All Viets i know find Singapore mooncakes taste better, you are the first one that says their mooncakes taste better. You sure you tasted the REAL mooncakes? Not those hanging on the body of con gai? :D

My wife also say sg mooncake better,was roaming down their street yesterday but not see any crowd buying.

Her house also not seen any mooncake so i guess maybe my inlaw dont like

Golden question
01-10-2012, 12:17 PM

Or maybe no dig clean probably,their haircut normally come with dig ear one what haha:D

Golden question
01-10-2012, 12:19 PM

Province important but city like so so leh:D

Golden question
01-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Even their Trung Thu is of bout the same pronounciation as our Zhong Qiu....

When u start to know more,u will find out that most of their vietnamese word sound like chinese.

man's toliet call nam and nam sound like man in chinese
passport call ho chieu and chinese ho chiue sound like passport in chinese

Their ancestor is chinese by the way so they follow chinese custom also

Golden question
01-10-2012, 12:37 PM

i also told my wife that those people prefer the dusty air outside compare to the air con air inside.Ever saw whole bus with 1 or 2 passenger open the window just to let the polluted air in for them to smell,sometime is driver or passenger and either on taxi or bus

Try going around on mortorbye and when back,remember to use a cotton bud to clean your ear drum after shower,u will be amaze that the cotton bud will turn to black:p

jackbl
01-10-2012, 12:47 PM
I bought some mooncakes from Hanoi, their taste is much better than local singapore taste and it is cheap. I think they used more lotus seeds

Do I have a chance to taste it?

skyfree
01-10-2012, 12:52 PM

My gal also bought one box for my parents to eat. I never eat though.

skyfree
01-10-2012, 12:54 PM

Well, my parents ate the moon cakes and comment quite nice to eat leh...my gal told me is the people in the house make one...not buy from the shop etc...

skyfree
01-10-2012, 01:06 PM
haha...this is very true...nothing can goes in when the Vb damn stubborn...:)

personally I dun like the mooncakes in hcm...yucks...was selling 1 box free 1 box...and still no biz...:)

I also saw got some stalls selling buy one get two free...think not good.

My gf says make in china one for those buy one get two free...

Seletar
01-10-2012, 01:07 PM
My gal also bought one box for my parents to eat. I never eat though.

My mooncakes cost me 2 mill vnd :D

skyfree
01-10-2012, 01:08 PM
My mooncakes cost me 2 mill vnd :D

Wow...so expensive? How many box?

Seletar
01-10-2012, 01:09 PM

Why not you can go 13 taste it, the real mooncake SV said from con gai. :p

Honey Boon
01-10-2012, 02:42 PM
haha...they squat everywhere...even during LT...hehe...:)

vietnam version of cow girl riding? :p

Honey Boon
01-10-2012, 02:56 PM
you ok with abalone flavour? :D

deptrai4u
01-10-2012, 03:06 PM
I have been reading in amazement how various sinkie brudders here have been:
a. rushing to get officially married to a vb
b. buying gold and jewellery to please them
c. working hard to move into new house and even worried about little details such as a Welcome Back Home signage!

Let me just list a few things here that is Guarantee to make ur life with ur VB into a big FAILURE (and not success).

1. Give them as much money as they ask for.
2. Treat them very nice, peel the prawn, open the door, push the chair... etc
3. Worry very much about impressing them and letting them know u really care about them and will do whatever they ask u to do.
4. Sending them for various training courses... English, Chinese, Hair dressing... etc etc.
5. Being 100% loyal to them beyond any reasonable doubts.

In fact, those things ur mother taught u about treating a girl... if u do exactly that... there is a very HIGH chance ur relationship with ur VB will FAIL miserably and very fast and soon asking urself "what did i do wrong to deserve this shit????"

vietboy
01-10-2012, 03:44 PM
When u start to know more,u will find out that most of their vietnamese word sound like chinese.

man's toliet call nam and nam sound like man in chinese
passport call ho chieu and chinese ho chiue sound like passport in chinese

Their ancestor is chinese by the way so they follow chinese custom also

Yes very true. Alot of words are cery close to cantonese too. Some even same same! like sour plum in TV is pronounced same as in cantonese suen muoi.

BTW, nam is male not male toilet. :)

SingViet
01-10-2012, 03:54 PM
I also saw got some stalls selling buy one get two free...think not good.

My gf says make in china one for those buy one get two free...

Actually its very funny, vietnamese always complain `Made In China' goods not good, very inferior. But in fact, goods `Made In Vietnam' are worse off. They like to take china goods because its damm cheap compared to those vietnam goods. Personal experiences tell me that similiar goods from China are at least 30% cheaper than those from Vietnam.

SingViet
01-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Many sinkie man think that getting married to them fast means saving up on commercial sex, this is totally wrong
My wife have been with me for over 9 years, i bought some gold for her when we got married, but sold them off when i was damm broke 2 years after marriage. For the last 7 years, i have only bought my wife small diamonds on 2 occasions. When she wanted go get gold, i will disapprove. Its really stupid to buy them lots of gold as it will land up in their mother's hand and get sold off.

c. working hard to move into new house and even worried about little details such as a Welcome Back Home signage!
its good to be romantic, but better to be more practical. No matter how romantic one can be, the VB will still go away if you cannot feed her well .

Let me just list a few things here that is Guarantee to make ur life with ur VB into a big FAILURE (and not success).

I normally give my MIL 2 million VND a month, but have not given her any since 6 months ago as she makes me TL. Just last week, sent her 5 million VND for Mid Autumn festival, but i know i will not send her any for the next few months ago. No way can anyone satisfy these VB and their family's crave for money. Save for your future and educate your VB to think for you and your children.
My wife peel prawn for me, set table for me for dinner. Its not advisable to treat them the way you will want to treat a Singaporean lady.
3. Worry very much about impressing them and letting them know u really care about them and will do whatever they ask u to do.
I do not want to impress my wife nor her family. Its the most stupid thing to let them think you are GOOD and also LOADED. You are digging your own grave if you do that.
4. Sending them for various training courses... English, Chinese, Hair dressing... etc etc.
My idea is very simple. If you cannot afford to feed them, then don't marry. But if your wife has certain skills before marrying you, then it may be good for them to work in Singapore to earn their living. I will not want to train my wife up till she's very capable, because its going to be damm dangerous.
I only started to become very faithful to my wife 6 years after marriage. This was after she showed me her greatest concern and love after i had a major spinal operation. I feel that being faithful works both ways. My wife has earned my trust and thus i give her my assurance.

In fact, those things ur mother taught u about treating a girl... if u do exactly that... there is a very HIGH chance ur relationship with ur VB will FAIL miserably and very fast and soon asking urself "what did i do wrong to deserve this shit????"

What our brother said is very true indeed. Just got to know how to handle them and their family. They are way too different from the normal Singaporean gal that grew up with you.

desviper00
01-10-2012, 05:02 PM

meaning by doing so, we will be seen as "good to makan" ??

Hurricane88
01-10-2012, 05:05 PM

you know and I know...in order to get the VB to stay with you faithfully is to treat them like normal Viet...and us (we sinkie men) become more Viet than them...haha...:)

no no...give them half or less than what they asked for...or find excuse to delay the other portion...

no no...let them peel for us...let them serve us as they normally do at home...

no no...care about them in your heart and action...but never do whatever they ask us to do...delay the action...or find excuses...ask them do themselves...

this is never a good idea...why give them skill and you paid for them...do you think they will learn and stay faithful if they has their skill...

this one is definitely not the first few years...let time tell u the VB or your bx can be trusted...always remember lying is their hobby...

deptrai4u
01-10-2012, 05:26 PM
meaning by doing so, we will be seen as "good to makan" ??

ITs all about COMMAND and CONTROL... u just treat them directly opposite of what ur mother teach u about treating ladies, and u should be alright.

If anyone still think me or Sing Viet or Hurricane here is joking, then you should not dabble with any VB... otherwise high chance of getting really hurt and cheated and broke!

SingViet
01-10-2012, 05:46 PM
The thing to note here is that VB grow up in a totally different environment . If you have no ecperience in the environment they grow up in, you will have no idea what's on their mind. If you think that they will react the same way like any other singaporean , then you are totally wrong.

SingViet
01-10-2012, 05:52 PM
The thing to note here is that VB grow up in a totally different environment . If you have no ecperience in the environment they grow up in, you will have no idea what's on their mind. If you think that they will react the same way like any other singaporean , then you are totally wrong.

Hurricane88
01-10-2012, 05:56 PM
ITs all about COMMAND and CONTROL... u just treat them directly opposite of what ur mother teach u about treating ladies, and u should be alright.

If anyone still think me or Sing Viet or Hurricane here is joking, then you should not dabble with any VB... otherwise high chance of getting really hurt and cheated and broke!

very difficult to tell our fellow singaporeans men how to think like Viet men because they dun go there and see for themselves...:)

typical Viet men example...

Viet man can beat up their wife and yet their wife obediently live with him and love him...

Viet man dun need to do anything at home...only need to ask for things like money, food, sex, etc...

Viet man likes to drink beer or wine...their wife accepts that...

Viet man likes to gamble...their wife had no choice...

Viet man always pretend not to hear what their wife said anything...

Viet man always like to disturb other gers...even in their wife presence...

Viet man always have other lover(s)...even their wife may or may not know...so long the wife expects the hubby to come home daily..

anyone wants to add more...the above are samples based on my observations...dun mean to ask you to act 100% like them...

SingViet
01-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Viet man like to show off even when they have nothing

Viet man like to hide under their mother's skirt when there's trouble

desviper00
01-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Viet man like to show off even when they have nothing

Viet man like to hide under their mother's skirt when there's trouble

Well said... :)

SingViet
01-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Viet man likes to think that foreigners are stupid and know nothing, but in fact, they are the ones that know nothing.

Viet man likes to think that foreigners sought after them as vietnam is prospering, bringing great profits to others. They think Vietnam owns the world.

Actually, there's a lot of similiarities between the Viet man and the SWM, simply saying, NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY. ;)

Golden question
01-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Many sinkie man think that getting married to them fast means saving up on commercial sex, this is totally wrong

Personally i find it strange to marry a vb to save on commercial sex,this kind of people will not only save but create more trouble for themselve,i think is rather stupid
My wife have been with me for over 9 years, i bought some gold for her when we got married, but sold them off when i was damm broke 2 years after marriage. For the last 7 years, i have only bought my wife small diamonds on 2 occasions. When she wanted go get gold, i will disapprove. Its really stupid to buy them lots of gold as it will land up in their mother's hand and get sold off.

Throughout my 6 years of marriage,i only 3 time buy her jewellery,first is on marriage day which cos less than $500,second is on her birthday,less than $300 and third is i buy or her a ring,less than $500

its good to be romantic, but better to be more practical. No matter how romantic one can be, the VB will still go away if you cannot feed her well .

For this,i agreed with singviet and have been holding this principal even before we marry.I once ask my wife which man he prefer,vietnamese man who love to sweet talk but cannot feed u or a not romantic man that dont know how to sweet talk but able to feed uLet me just list a few things here that is Guarantee to make ur life with ur VB into a big FAILURE (and not success).

I normally give my MIL 2 million VND a month, but have not given her any since 6 months ago as she makes me TL. Just last week, sent her 5 million VND for Mid Autumn festival, but i know i will not send her any for the next few months ago. No way can anyone satisfy these VB and their family's crave for money. Save for your future and educate your VB to think for you and your children.

I have never given my in law any big gift to impress her.Only red packet of around $500 for cny.she never request but i always told my wife,when really in need for emergency,i will chip in.Seriously i dont even care how my in law look at me cos the more u try to impress vietnamese,the more they will try to squeeze from you.Luckily my in law understand as i have already cultivate my wife that money is hard to earn in singapore and i think she have pass it to her mom,but if her mom tv or washing machine spolit,i will offer to chip in to buy2. Treat them very nice, peel the prawn, open the door, push the chair... etc
My wife peel prawn for me, set table for me for dinner. Its not advisable to treat them the way you will want to treat a Singaporean lady.

My wife peel for me even during big occassion and this show how much she treat me

I do not want to impress my wife nor her family. Its the most stupid thing to let them think you are GOOD and also LOADED. You are digging your own grave if you do that.

For me,i dont.Before marriage and after is the same.Seriously if i share my experience,most bro will be suprise as to how i impress them in a less impressive way of me
My idea is very simple. If you cannot afford to feed them, then don't marry. But if your wife has certain skills before marrying you, then it may be good for them to work in Singapore to earn their living. I will not want to train my wife up till she's very capable, because its going to be damm dangerous.

I dont send my wife to any courses when she first came to singapore,she find her own way to go and pick up the skills of manicure with her limited english.Bully by outside people makes her stronger and tough which even my family member was impress by her desire to find her own way

I only started to become very faithful to my wife 6 years after marriage. This was after she showed me her greatest concern and love after i had a major spinal operation. I feel that being faithful works both ways. My wife has earned my trust and thus i give her my assurance.

For me,i dont see myself as loyal to her or her to me,first 1st year was really a testing period of our marriage,2nd year was understanding.The way she do things to me and the way she treat my family member show a lot about her.We do quarrel until the stage into divorce,but thinking back of what she do to me for the past few years,i should not treat her like that even though she is wrong in the first place.she always tell me past is past,important is how she treat me now

What our brother said is very true indeed. Just got to know how to handle them and their family. They are way too different from the normal Singaporean gal that grew up with you.

To each his own,if a girl really love u,even though you do not impress her much,she will still stick to you.Sometime is good to play the 'bastard' role to safeguard yourself.

Genomes
01-10-2012, 10:27 PM
wow very useful information.
thank you

Bigkuss
01-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Salut to Bro singviet n hurricane.
Wise words of experianced wisdom.
Thx for sharing n advise :)

Peacock29
02-10-2012, 12:35 AM
I will like to echo the sentiments and experience shared by my brothers in wife and senior brothers here.

What they had said is very true, no doubt about it.

I will also contribute my big dollars and cents. Sorry if I use big, I understand sbf spirit of sharing but from what I interpreted is sharing cheonging information. Bros here had already nice enough to share over 1000 pages of how various nationality woman trying to have better life, resorted to low morality actions or jobs or whatever.

I have a fair share of seeing local sg cheating on their husband over my 6 years career in my previous job. So my comments generally will target relationship in general. But since this is regarding viet spouse of course I shall zero in vietnam then.

Prc had been dominant force in terms of above mentioned blah blah blah. They are in sillypore since the 90s and their tricks and kc tactics are well-known and yet still brothers fell for them.

Vietnam? Do you seriously think they are far behind?? From over close to 1000 years under Chinese rule to gaining independent as a small north country, to various dynasty to be become Vietnam of this size today to France colonization to world war 2 when vn is given to Japan to after world war back to France and try to gain independence to north / south Vietnam to Vietnam war and brief china war with china, and neighboring countries.

A country where most male went to war, and woman was left behind to oversee the family and some woman even went to war together!!

Not to mentioned they are powered by confusious teachings where family ties > everything. A prc can spent 2k buy a lv but a viet cannot. Not they cannot afford but they rather spent it to give their family a better life. Again I am saying majority of them, not all.

Are silly Singaporeans ready to deal with people with such complicated history?
Do not give me the I hold the little red book I can go any country so I had seen the world enough attitude. I will just lol at you. If you think u cannot, then don't try. Singaporeans are too naive and well protected compared to them. And the lol regime enforced education, well u know I know I shan't comment much!

Well. sorry if I hit something deep inside your heart. I had learnt things the hard way breaking my own family with a pro wl back then. And another after that.

Wl for sure are at least 99.9% confirmed not wife to be material. They do not fly here, forsake their family to find love here. Their objective is money! Ok there are some cases where beautiful fairy tale endings did happen. But chances are it will not happen to you, just look at the odds and over 1000 pages of advices by bros here.

Love is not bread. Bread is not love. Most of the times, you cannot have best of both worlds.

We always say blah blah this wl wants what, that is their objective!
What's yours? Sex? Go for regular cat150 you will enjoy mind blowing sex everytime, definitely cost less than marrying a wl, do not let small head rule over big head! So your objective is to find a wife? Ok, read all experience shared by bros here, and evaluate yourself. There are too many possibilities and every relationship is unique in their own ways!

I am not shooting down all wl even decent people resorted to low-life behavior. I had been dealing with vn and prc students on daily basics for over 2 years. They aren't exactly saints too. Some can resort in sweet talking you to return their deposit early for them before they move out or even steal your little items in your house before they moved or abuse the electricity or water since rental is all inclusive! The list goes on!

Well, I do not want to pour cold water. It is your life and you decide how you want to live it, put forward all fact, take a step backwards and you will see a clearer picture. After that, decide what you want to do and do it. No room for regrets! Like some senior bros said here to each His own!

Thanks for reading!

Guys who need to know more or ask for more advices! call 65522828 and ask what is the hourly rate for booking, minimun 2hrs. I shall share more when meet up hahaha! Boss don't delete my post, not advertise meant as a cold joke!

Greatking
02-10-2012, 02:12 AM
they like to act fierce and when they know they losing, they call reinforcement.. knn... i still remember e other time..:mad:

skyfree
02-10-2012, 08:05 AM
[QUOTE=SingViet;7866552]I have been reading in amazement how various sinkie brudders here have been:
Dont Rush to get officially married to a VB. Understand them well and have some trust in them and let them have some trust and understand you well before settling in.
I never buy gold and jewellery to please them. i told them feeding them full is way better than wearing gold and jewellery around to show off. Told my gal and her parents too.
As for this, i never think of so much details. Of cos must have housewarming session leh.

This one i always bargain, even told my gal that after marriage, i give her mother how much per month which is very little because her mother is still working in hometown. Hence give a little is ok liao and if need help in buying new washing machine, i can chip in to help. Told my gal that i thinking for the future also and for our baby also.
Nope, my gal peel prawn for me, but of course when see my phone see got gal pictures esp vn gals, will question me.dont really like me to take photo of vn gals when dining in the local restuarant.
I did show to her parents and her that i care, but only to a certain extent. They understand and only ask me to help out if can.4. Sending them for various training courses... English, Chinese, Hair dressing... etc etc.
Nope, i did not send my gal for courses. She can practice by talking with me either on bed or go jalan jalan...:D
100percent loyal to my gal, i think so...but not 100percent lah...though is high enough to warrant bro deptrai4u to issue a worrying signal for me...

Haha...my mother did not teach me leh...though she dont allow me to sleep with my gf in my room in singapore...i assure her that nothing will happen...
By the way, was shocked and surprised that my gal dad has facebook account and added me.

SingViet
02-10-2012, 08:10 AM
If any one of you pay some attention, there are many marriages between VB and Sinkie man breaking down barely 2 years after marriage. Things get worse by the 4th year mark. Not many marriages can last beyond the 5 year mark. I should think this is also one of the reason why ICA is not very willing to give out more SPR to foreign spouse, unless they see stability in the husband's income and also the couple's marriage.

SingViet
02-10-2012, 10:40 AM
they like to act fierce and when they know they losing, they call reinforcement.. knn... i still remember e other time..:mad:

Of course they do that when they are at home ground. We can never fight them in VN , unless you are super loaded to hire more help.

Bigkuss
02-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Bro ...
talking abt marriage breakup .... whats the damage ..
Will she request share in hdb even if shes an foreigner?

Curious coz my parents wants me married .... or atlesast get an
grandchildren of my blood Hahahaha ....

So breakup in 2 years is ok if she can give me a kid ....
My patents Dont want adopted kid ... still old school of thought mah .... want one of my blood Hahahaha....

Golden question
02-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Bro ...

My patents Dont want adopted kid ... still old school of thought mah .... want one of my blood Hahahaha....

Dont treat foreign bride as a give birth machine to let your parents be happy to have a grandchild,they are also a human being like u:mad:

scare about damage,then dont marry loh

Hurricane88
02-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Bro ...

yes...so long you are married...women charter still apply...will ask for a share of anything you own so long she has a lawyer...haha...:)

see you contradicting...first parents want you to get married...then you must ensure wife give birth...who guarantee you that...:)

you want to get married and then breakup in 2 years...so what do you want ha...why so troublesome...haha...:)

for me and those that bros that knew the viet scene...vb dun mind to have baby with u if they love you without marriage...:)

Peacock29
02-10-2012, 01:50 PM
If any one of you pay some attention, there are many marriages between VB and Sinkie man breaking down barely 2 years after marriage. Things get worse by the 4th year mark. Not many marriages can last beyond the 5 year mark. I should think this is also one of the reason why ICA is not very willing to give out more SPR to foreign spouse, unless they see stability in the husband's income and also the couple's marriage.

Bro, can u list down the top few reasons on why Sinkie and VB marriage breakdown within 5 years?

Peacock29
02-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Bro ...

She can claim anything you acquired after marriage. All assets (house, car, cash etc) gotten after marriage are considered matrimonial assets. Damage? See length of marriage. And other contributions that your wife had made for family. if wife is housewife also considered "contributed" to family hor.

HDB flat must be sold after your divorce and court (or both of you decide/discuss AMONG yourself) shall decide how much you and wife get from the abovementioned i had said.
UNLESS
One party take over the HDB flat, either you are above 35 years old
OR
Take over ownership with your child as family nucleus. But wife have to agree. and most prob you have to pay her for her "share" in a flat.

Golden question
02-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Let me share with bros here on how i so call 'impress' my wife then girlfriend few years back.

Before marry,i highlight to her that,

i am a normal sg man with a decent job
i cant give her any monthly income to support her mom in vietnam
Dont think that marry to singapore will surely get singapore citizenship
Dont expect me to contribute things like buy house in vietnam for your family
Dont think that is easy to land a job in singapore
Is not easy to live in a foreign country with no friends or family member with u
Etc

All this i make clear to her,the main purpose is not to scare her off but let her know that is the 'price' for marrying me.Well if she able to take it,then we can marry if not then is best we stick to friends

The problem with some sg man is they always agreed on what their wife want before marry and after marry start to become a problem that grow bigger until they cannot satisfy their wife request,quarrel then lead to divorce and worst still have a kid.

Some will let their foreign wife know good things to marry to singapore and avoid some things that come for the price of marrying a foreign spouse whom she cant work when first came

Well maybe i am the opposite or more pratical type whereby i dont really know how to impress her by buying things everytime she want or makes her happy but i know i will take care of her with a decent living

I so call 'impress' her with the real life and who i am.If she love me,she will accept what i say and marry me if not,is fine with me

Everybody have different thinking and they come from different culture,whatever intention a foreign wife might have to marry a sg man,ultimately my duty is to let her know and to be fair to her

Hurricane88
02-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Bro, can u list down the top few reasons on why Sinkie and VB marriage breakdown within 5 years?

5 main reasons..

1. money no enough...so long you cannot give her enough money...she will have to work...sometimes even work illegal to earn money...especially former WL..

2. difference in culture...hubby dun understand Viet culture...bx cannot accept or understand Sing culture...

3. lack of communication...wrong frequency...both cannot communicate well...in each other language...

4. cannot live with in laws...the in laws looked down on the bx...so created alot of unhappiness and too stressful...sure she will go back to Vn more often to escape loneliness...

5. extra marital...still continue to see ex-bf...or commit adultery...

any bros to add any more...

Golden question
02-10-2012, 02:25 PM

Mine is 5 years 3 months exlclude dating days,Master singviet,mine is almost half compare to yours,u think will last hahaha:D

Hurricane88
02-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Mine is 5 years 3 months exlclude dating days,Master singviet,mine is almost half compare to yours,u think will last hahaha:D

haha...you already soaked your hair wet...just have to continue...i always say...only time will tell....why dun you allow that...:)

KangTuo
02-10-2012, 04:53 PM
I share mine.. :)

good catch so fast fast marry before more suitor come.
SV, what make you come out such comment? :confused:
seasoned chiongster will say everyday eat rice is boring.. must eat pho, hu tieu at times... they will never save on commercial sex. unless the sinkie man 1st come out to play and get hooked.

I only buy diamond for ROM and gold for wedding. Thats all.... my bx more practical... she goes for $$$ :D the 4 gold i bought at wedding, my bx changed 2 to white gold/diamond to wear daily. The other 2.. i never check... also don't bother.

i am working hard to get a new house to move in with my bx. In the meantime, stay with parents as HDB took sooo long to process the paperwork for the transfer of my house to my ex-wife...
little romantic details? nah.. my bx very practical.

I give as much as my bx asked for.. $150 ---> $200 ---> $300 monthly when not married yet. Now still continue give $300 but is to her parents monthly. One of the day, she auto tell me that she told her parents that after give birth, we will only give $300 once every few months. Her parents in province don't need so much money. Bro and sis also support. One old man in USA also support her parents as they helped him long long time ago..

Once my MIL fall sick and need go for operation.. my bx also never ask for my help. she say that insurance covered a huge portion.

The power of VB... make you a king at home. Even when i bring other vb go eat steamboat buffet, I make sure they cook and peel prawns for me.

I also never impress my wife or anyone of her family. I only make her worry of my ECA.

I am think of sending my bx for english or chinese language course or cooking classes.... preparing for future. I will never let my wife go out work..anyway no way she can as she got language problem. Her full time work is housewife. I do not need to train my bx.. she is already very capable but no danger posed to me.

Till now.. i am loyal but not faithful...bx already accept the fact that i womanize alot... every now and then she will comment that womanizing is my hobby. my bx earned my trust long time ago... she also trusted me alot for few years until I got caught for many things which she now accept the fact that I am a man and man got needs...

KangTuo
02-10-2012, 04:54 PM

I only 5 months 3 days excluding near 7 years of dating... :D

SingViet
02-10-2012, 04:55 PM
5 main reasons..

1. money no enough...so long you cannot give her enough money...she will have to work...sometimes even work illegal to earn money...especially former WL..

2. difference in culture...hubby dun understand Viet culture...bx cannot accept or understand Sing culture...

3. lack of communication...wrong frequency...both cannot communicate well...in each other language...

4. cannot live with in laws...the in laws looked down on the bx...so created alot of unhappiness and too stressful...sure she will go back to Vn more often to escape loneliness...

What Bro H88 listed is true, but i offer my little observation:

Its what my kids learn in Primary 2 Maths called `Comparison Model'

Having to settle down with a sinkie man means a total change in lifestyle for the VB.

(1)Before: I can go out till late night and even don't come home, no one cares.
After: I have to report to my OX, cannot go out late at night, cannot spend lots of time with my friends.

(2) Before: I can hop on my bike and go anywhere i like in VN. I know the place inside out, can communicate with everyone on the streets, even the dumb and the mute
After: I don't know Singapore well and i need to take the MRT or taxi out. Taxi is expensive and MRT is slow and squeezy. My Mandarin and English not good, not everyone can understand me. Its so fxxking boring in Singapore. I miss VN!!!

(3) Before: I can heck care my mother and father when i not happy, as long as i bring money home. No one dares to look down on me
After: After marrying my ox, i must take care of him and his parents. MIL look down on me, keep asking me to do housework. Take me like a maid for the family.

(4) Before: I can earn lots of money working as WL. I can satisfy the desires of my family back in VN.
After: My OX can only give a few hundred S$ to my parents each month, my family back there cannot act rich or feel rich. Have to watch their spending. My brothers and sisters have to go out to work.

(5) Before: Bring foreigner bf home to province, neighbours envy, say i very lucky to marry foreigner as foreigners are rich
After: Du Ma, never realised that foreigners are so poor, even poorer than my ma and cha. neighbours start wagging their tongues and gossip about me.

(6) Before: All my sisters in VN seems to be the same.
After: My WL sister seems to have married a richer singaporean man, she can go back VN every other month and i cannot.

(7) Before: My former Viet BF seems not so rich and sickening
After: Du ma, my singaporean husband is even poorer than my former viet bf, if i get back to my former viet bf, maybe he can give my family more money

(8) before: Singapore seems such a nice place to stay in, can make money easily
After: So difficult to earn money in Singapore now since my ox doesn't allow me to be WL.

(9) Before: I hope to bring my parents to singapore to stay with me once i get my PR
After: Du ma, marry for so many years roi, still cannot get PR.

(10) Before: My husband tells me he's considered quite rich in Singapore
After: Du Ma, my husband cannot even feed himself.

So if they keep comparing their life now with their life before, any small matter can lead to explosion and end the marriage.

KangTuo
02-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Viet man always pretend not to hear what their wife said anything...

Viet man always have other lover(s)...even their wife may or may not know...so long the wife expects the hubby to come home daily..

I am 2/7 of what you stated... :D
Still a sillyporean... :D

SingViet
02-10-2012, 04:59 PM

I not Master la, i am not HE MAN and my sister not called SHE LA :D After 5 years , you have gone thru the initial years and i feel your marriage is stable now.

SingViet
02-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Bro ...

Wah, what you wrote, not very reader friendly, can cause blood to boil leh :D Damage? Marriage is not like going to GL. If you go into marriage thinking of a breakup, then better not try. Although the gals are poor, its no way to treat them like a baby making machine.

SingViet
02-10-2012, 05:05 PM

Your bx always very SPECIAL one la.... :D Don't mind me saying this, you know me , i am very straighforward. Which bx will accept a womaniser ox if she has a better choice?

KangTuo
02-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Congrats! Finally some good news! :)

Congrats. :D

happi happi for you :D

Thanks bross...
Done deal.. worry again 1 year later for renewal..
Just a LTVP, it took 6 months for the whole process of apply, reject, apeal, reject, re-appeal, reject, mp appeal, approve. planing ahead now...

KangTuo
02-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Your bx always very SPECIAL one la.... :D

everyone's bx is also always very special to own's individual la... else won't be bx. :)

Hurricane88
02-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Thanks bross...
Just a LTVP, it took 6 months for the whole process of apply, reject, apeal, reject, re-appeal, reject, mp appeal, approve. planing ahead now...

for your case...suggest you join the RC or NC...then your MP will have obligation to help you to be successful for PR...just my opinion...:)

KangTuo
02-10-2012, 05:32 PM
What Bro H88 listed is true, but i offer my little observation:

Its what my kids learn in Primary 2 Maths called `Comparison Model'

Having to settle down with a sinkie man means a total change in lifestyle for the VB.

After: I have to report to my OX, cannot go out late at night, cannot spend lots of time with my friends.

(2) Before: I can hop on my bike and go anywhere i like in VN. I know the place inside out, can communicate with everyone on the streets, even the dumb and the mute
After: I don't know Singapore well and i need to take the MRT or taxi out. Taxi is expensive and MRT is slow and squeezy. My Mandarin and English not good, not everyone can understand me. Its so fxxking boring in Singapore. I miss VN!!!

(3) Before: I can heck care my mother and father when i not happy, as long as i bring money home. No one dares to look down on me
After: After marrying my ox, i must take care of him and his parents. MIL look down on me, keep asking me to do housework. Take me like a maid for the family.

(4) Before: I can earn lots of money working as WL. I can satisfy the desires of my family back in VN.
After: My OX can only give a few hundred S$ to my parents each month, my family back there cannot act rich or feel rich. Have to watch their spending. My brothers and sisters have to go out to work.

(5) Before: Bring foreigner bf home to province, neighbours envy, say i very lucky to marry foreigner as foreigners are rich
After: Du Ma, never realised that foreigners are so poor, even poorer than my ma and cha. neighbours start wagging their tongues and gossip about me.

(6) Before: All my sisters in VN seems to be the same.
After: My WL sister seems to have married a richer singaporean man, she can go back VN every other month and i cannot.

(7) Before: My former Viet BF seems not so rich and sickening
After: Du ma, my singaporean husband is even poorer than my former viet bf, if i get back to my former viet bf, maybe he can give my family more money

(8) before: Singapore seems such a nice place to stay in, can make money easily
After: So difficult to earn money in Singapore now since my ox doesn't allow me to be WL.

(9) Before: I hope to bring my parents to singapore to stay with me once i get my PR
After: Du ma, marry for so many years roi, still cannot get PR.

(10) Before: My husband tells me he's considered quite rich in Singapore
After: Du Ma, my husband cannot even feed himself.

So if they keep comparing their life now with their life before, any small matter can lead to explosion and end the marriage.

Having to settle down with a VB means a total change in lifestyle for the sinkie man. :):D

After: I have to report to my BX, cannot go out late at night, cannot spend lots of time with my friends.

(2) Before: I can hop on my car and drive to GL/JC. I know the place inside out, can communicate with everyone vb on the streets, even the dumb and the mute
After: I cannot go GL/JC as i like. Need lots of planning. Losing touch on the night scene. I cannot anyhow communicate with any vb as they may be agent send by my bx!!!

(3) Before: I can heck care my mother and father nagging on my lifestye. As long as i bring money home. No one dares to look down on me
After: After marrying my bx, i must take care of her and her parents. Mum and wife hand hold hand to control my lifestyle, keep asking me to where I go, what time come home. Every now and then they make sure either my mum or wife is in sillypore to keep an eye on my behaviour.

(4) Before: I can spend lots of money on WL. I can satisfy the desires of my didi down below.
After: Have to watch my spending and sperm count. Need to stock check once awhile. No overnight deal with WL.. only occasional afternoon delight.

(5) Before: Bring WL home to bonk.
After: Du Ma, no chance at all as there is always someone at home.

(6) Before: All my bros in SBF seems to be the same.
After: My SBF bros seems to have bonk a hotter vb, they can go back VN every other month to bonk bonk bonk and i cannot.

(7) Before: My former Viet GF seems prettier and hotter
After: Du ma, my former viet GF is being bonked by others now

(8) before: VN seems such a nice place to go to, can relax from work
After: plan not to go back vn with bx.. so that can enjoy abit freedom.

KangTuo
02-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Don't mind me saying this, you know me , i am very straighforward. Which bx will accept a womaniser ox if she has a better choice?

that is why my bx is special... with the near 7 years of courtship, she had beter choices in vn but i am also a special one to her.

furthermore.. I think viet gals can accept a womaniser ox as long as ox comes back home. There are so many cases of "got caught" with several sbf bros liao :D

KangTuo
02-10-2012, 05:40 PM
for your case...suggest you join the RC or NC...then your MP will have obligation to help you to be successful for PR...just my opinion...:)

I am actually a grassroot leader for sometimes... (i always plan ahead) :D
thinking of getting my bx join in some activities...

Peacock29
02-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Having to settle down with a VB means a total change in lifestyle for the sinkie man. :):D

After: I have to report to my BX, cannot go out late at night, cannot spend lots of time with my friends.

(2) Before: I can hop on my car and drive to GL/JC. I know the place inside out, can communicate with everyone vb on the streets, even the dumb and the mute
After: I cannot go GL/JC as i like. Need lots of planning. Losing touch on the night scene. I cannot anyhow communicate with any vb as they may be agent send by my bx!!!

(3) Before: I can heck care my mother and father nagging on my lifestye. As long as i bring money home. No one dares to look down on me
After: After marrying my bx, i must take care of her and her parents. Mum and wife hand hold hand to control my lifestyle, keep asking me to where I go, what time come home. Every now and then they make sure either my mum or wife is in sillypore to keep an eye on my behaviour.

(4) Before: I can spend lots of money on WL. I can satisfy the desires of my didi down below.
After: Have to watch my spending and sperm count. Need to stock check once awhile. No overnight deal with WL.. only occasional afternoon delight.

After: My SBF bros seems to have bonk a hotter vb, they can go back VN every other month to bonk bonk bonk and i cannot.

Nothing to say... Hahahahahahahaha

Bigkuss
02-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Sorry bros...
Was just thinking of tge worst case scenario....
Anyway known the consequences .... i wont do it ..
Thx

desviper00
03-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Let say I own a HDB with my Dad (separated with my mum) and my bx is only listed as a occupier (non-citizenship), can she claim 1/4 of the flat in case of a divorce??

jf66312
03-10-2012, 09:31 AM
[QUOTE=KangTuo;7872181]Having to settle down with a VB means a total change in lifestyle for the sinkie man. :):D

haha..nice one....looking forward to your freedom day!! :D

jackbl
03-10-2012, 09:37 AM

Waiting for u ..... :D

SingViet
03-10-2012, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=KangTuo;7872181]Having to settle down with a VB means a total change in lifestyle for the sinkie man. :):D

Freedom day = Divorce Day? :D Not good

Hurricane88
03-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Let say I own a HDB with my Dad (separated with my mum) and my bx is only listed as a occupier (non-citizenship), can she claim 1/4 of the flat in case of a divorce??

think you need a lawyer to advise you...wrong place here...:)

in my earlier forum...I had said your wife can claim at least 50% or more of your assets...whether she is citizen or not...so long she has a valid marriage cert...and you are a Singapore Citizen...:)

will not answer any more of your legal question...pls consult a lawyer...:p

SingViet
03-10-2012, 10:10 AM
think you need a lawyer to advise you...wrong place here...:)

in my earlier forum...I had said your wife can claim at least 50% or more of your assets...whether she is citizen or not...so long she has a valid marriage cert...and you are a Singapore Citizen...:)

will not answer any more of your legal question...pls consult a lawyer...:p

Want a 1/4 of the flat? You can own the common toilet. :D

Hurricane88
03-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Want a 1/4 of the flat? You can own the common toilet. :D

haha...yes...own the toilet..although dun know how they going to split...:)

jf66312
03-10-2012, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE=jf66312;7875182]

Freedom day = Divorce Day? :D Not good

no no..freedom day not divorce day...only temporary not permanent... :D

vietboy
03-10-2012, 11:35 AM

U got freedom day meh? Thought someone say ve nha coi con, don bx di choi? :D
Wait till yur wife go work then see if u got freedom day or not.

vietboy
03-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Having to settle down with a VB means a total change in lifestyle for the sinkie man.

Like that also can... Bo tay. :p:D

Honey Boon
03-10-2012, 12:37 PM
5 main reasons..

6. extra marital ... still continue to cheong... to see ex-gf/WL/ or get caught by AV during KS session .... and wife come to bail you out :D

Honey Boon
03-10-2012, 12:41 PM

seasoned chiongster will say everyday eat rice is boring.. must eat pho, hu tieu at times... they will never save on commercial sex. unless the sinkie man 1st come out to play and get hooked.

agree... fully agree.... after marriage.... increasing the montly budget to cheong when salary increase and more bonus ... :p

Honey Boon
03-10-2012, 12:44 PM

Till now.. i am loyal but not faithful...bx already accept the fact that i womanize alot... every now and then she will comment that womanizing is my hobby. my bx earned my trust long time ago... she also trusted me alot for few years until I got caught for many things which she now accept the fact that I am a man and man got needs...

loyal but not faithful... new phase I learn today, will need to check with my lawyer friend .... will womanizer lose out in the divorce case ??? :D:p

Honey Boon
03-10-2012, 12:49 PM
one year later .... SC is your target :p

Thanks bross...

Honey Boon
03-10-2012, 12:54 PM

(1)Before: ............
After: ...........

(2) Before: ...........
After: ..............

(3) Before: ............
After: ..............

(4) Before: ...........
After: ............

haha.... that's KT :eek::D

Hurricane88
03-10-2012, 12:55 PM
loyal but not faithful... new phase I learn today, will need to check with my lawyer friend .... will womanizer lose out in the divorce case ??? :D:p

sure...if your wife caught you with pants down with a gal...and proof of adultery photos...then during divorce hearing, judge can allocate more to wife and even custody of kid(s)...up to 80% of hubby asset...this is all subjective and differ from case to case...:)

Honey Boon
03-10-2012, 12:59 PM
their small heads down there still intact? :D:p

furthermore.. I think viet gals can accept a womaniser ox as long as ox comes back home. There are so many cases of "got caught" with several sbf bros liao :D

Honey Boon
03-10-2012, 01:01 PM

let's meet in the "afternoon" ok? :D

Hurricane88
03-10-2012, 01:01 PM

err...as a GRO committee...depends on your position you holding...you may be screened periodically by gahmen/police...especially before a big event which you may attend involved PM or DPM...so all your dirty legs/habits actually they knew...haha...not to frighten you ha...last time lagi worst...the CID may follow you for days...think no more liao except a few where they still do so...hopefully this info dun discourage you from chionging...:)

Honey Boon
03-10-2012, 01:03 PM
noted with thanks and fear :(:D:p

sure...if your wife caught you with pants down with a gal...and proof of adultery photos...then during divorce hearing, judge can allocate more to wife and even custody of kid(s)...up to 80% of hubby asset...this is all subjective and differ from case to case...:)

SingViet
03-10-2012, 01:32 PM
err...as a GRO committee...depends on your position you holding...you may be screened periodically by gahmen/police...especially before a big event which you may attend involved PM or DPM...so all your dirty legs/habits actually they knew...haha...not to frighten you ha...last time lagi worst...the CID may follow you for days...think no more liao except a few where they still do so...hopefully this info dun discourage you from chionging...:)

I wouldn't want a Cheongster Master to be my grassroot leader .... :D

KangTuo
03-10-2012, 02:09 PM

only a small small fry in rc... still can cheong.
high ranking govt officer also cheong liao.

good on side, bad on thr other side... this is call living a double life.. :)

Hurricane88
03-10-2012, 02:23 PM

haha...well...today many dirt are digged out...just watch the news...now you wonder why MPs or Ministers holiday overseas...:)

hope you dun mind me being honest sharing...no harm done since you are small fry...anyway your MP still need to attend to you and ensure you are successful otherwise MP no face...:)

Golden question
03-10-2012, 02:36 PM

Its true,whoever work in budget hotel before will know nowdays how many singaporean is living a double life outside.

you will be suprise that mostly those who went was marry couple who is 35 to 50 but with their outside boyfriend or girlfriend and not wl.

Those that have children who have grown up and marriage for 10 to 20 years are doing that.Think singaporean is 'clean',think again!
Now dont hanky panky outside does not mean next time wont do and now hanky panky outside does not mean old already will do:D

KangTuo
03-10-2012, 04:17 PM
now hanky panky outside does not mean old already will do:D

old already will require pills to make didi stand and performance level not there liao.. how to enjoy hanky panky outside?

so why not now go hanky panky outside while didi still can harden and stand. :)

Greatking
03-10-2012, 04:22 PM

Good idea..... But my grc belongs to workers p:(arty.....

Hurricane88
03-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Good idea..... But my grc belongs to workers p:(arty.....

alo alo...your GRC also has GRO...still has adviser who may not be MP...so you still can join...your case you can see MP who is an opposition...or see a Minister if you need help...:)

deptrai4u
03-10-2012, 05:47 PM

Yah lor... very high level one can get free blow job even before signing contract.. good deal man.... Joint Promotion from NCS and Oracle!!! Limited Time Offer!!! Sign a contract and get a free blow job!!!!

NCS = National Cock Sucker!
Oracle = Oral the Uncle!

Cecilia Sue was employed in Oracle bcos she is orally talented!!!

You guys better becarful... before signing any more contracts with any Gov agencies, better ask clearly whether need to throw in BBBJ or not.... :D

KangTuo
03-10-2012, 05:50 PM
NCS = National Cock Sucker!
Oracle = Oral the Uncle!

you are best at acronyms... :)

vietboy
03-10-2012, 09:36 PM

best is when the grassroot Chiongster Master leader got caught visiting chicken dens for delights in the bright afternoon light! :D:p

deptrai4u
03-10-2012, 10:52 PM
best is when the grassroot Chiongster Master leader got caught visiting chicken dens for delights in the bright afternoon light! :D:p

That is normal, we call that Afternoon Delights!

SingViet
04-10-2012, 08:35 AM
That is normal, we call that Afternoon Delights!

Afternoon Delights lead to Afternoon Court Sessions with Cecilia Nguyen as witness :D

vietboy
04-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Afternoon Delights lead to Afternoon Court Sessions with Cecilia Nguyen as witness :D

Who is Cecilia Nguyen?? :confused: :D

jackbl
04-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Now dont hanky panky outside does not mean next time wont do and now hanky panky outside does not mean old already will do:D

This implies to everyone here too :D :p

jackbl
04-10-2012, 09:14 AM
best is when the grassroot Chiongster Master leader got caught visiting chicken dens for delights in the bright afternoon light!

U not grassroot leader will also get caught. The best is dun go out, dun read SBF then u wont be horny :D

KangTuo
04-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Who is Cecilia Nguyen?? :confused: :D

i guess is a vietnamese girl name Cecilia :D

Honey Boon
04-10-2012, 11:23 AM
to all men also ... not yet 90 yrs old, don't say too soon :D:p

This implies to everyone here too :D :p