PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

Genomes
22-11-2012, 02:13 PM
can SPR apply for Singaopre passport? :confused:

u need fill in the application form
and go to ica and make an appointment

Hurricane88
22-11-2012, 03:59 PM

excellent answer...not sure if you knew what he asking...:confused:

SingViet
22-11-2012, 06:40 PM

How can a person with SPR apply for Singapore passport ? SPR is Singapore Permanent Resident, not Singapore Citizenship.

Hurricane88
22-11-2012, 06:43 PM
How can a person with SPR apply for Singapore passport ? SPR is Singapore Permanent Resident, not Singapore Citizenship.

haha...for a while...i thought this dude run the ICA or gahmen...haha...:)

SingViet
22-11-2012, 06:43 PM
can SPR apply for Singaopre passport? :confused:

What i meant is i asked my wife to get Singapore Citizenship.... getting singapore passport means getting singapore citizenship la ....

SingViet
22-11-2012, 06:48 PM
I should have used the clearer term of Singapore Citizenship to replace the term Singapore passport.

Genomes
22-11-2012, 08:29 PM
i dun get it.
spr is Singapore permanent resident right.
spr cannot apply for Singapore citizenship?

Kim91
22-11-2012, 09:22 PM
i dun get it.
spr is Singapore permanent resident right.
spr cannot apply for Singapore citizenship?

Wah lan.. Who start this confusing qns??? Troi oi...

1) SPR can apply citizenship but not singapore passport
2) For SPR to get singapore passport must get citizenship first.
Dun skip step lei

Genomes
22-11-2012, 11:33 PM

Dun skip step lei

ok tks.
my mum applying for citizenship
so just wondering

SingViet
23-11-2012, 08:50 AM

Dun skip step lei

hahah, i think i got everyone confused. What i meant in my post was after my wife got SPR for 2 years roi, i asked my wife if she wanted to apply for Singapore Citizenship. SPR cannot apply for Singapore passport, only Singapore citizens can. :D If after my clarification, still cannot understand, then forget it... hihihi

vietboy
23-11-2012, 09:19 AM
As for checking IC, think all ASEAN country all will check, we go holidays everytime all checkin counter ask.
Even buy ciggy also, when going back VN DFS dun let me buy. All listen spore HOME Team

Got everytime check IC meh? :confused: I been to thailand, vn n malaysia all never kenna check IC b4.

Its not all listen to our Home Team. Its mutual respect n cooperation between countries. There is no supermacy thingie between ASEAN Countries.

Hurricane88
23-11-2012, 09:20 AM
hahah, i think i got everyone confused. What i meant in my post was after my wife got SPR for 2 years roi, i asked my wife if she wanted to apply for Singapore Citizenship. SPR cannot apply for Singapore passport, only Singapore citizens can. :D If after my clarification, still cannot understand, then forget it... hihihi

I had been reading your thread for more than 5 years so I knew very well what you meant and no confusion...:)

Also apply sinkie passport is a sop and no exception given except Singaporean nric or birth certificate...no exceptions...:)

FireShark
23-11-2012, 10:24 AM
I had been reading your thread for more than 5 years so I knew very well what you meant and no confusion...:)

Also apply sinkie passport is a sop and no exception given except Singaporean nric or birth certificate...no exceptions...:)

lolx

BTW, just for information, I had a friend who married a VB last year december and his wife got her Singapore PR within 7 months. It was so hard to believe but this friend of mine do have high income and staying in Condo. He told me that in order for VB to become PR fast, you need see the higher officers in ICA. Furthermore, with his high income, and paying high income taxes yearly, why ICA should reject his application?

But I thought VB need to stay in Singapore for about 2 years before apply for PR?

vietboy
23-11-2012, 10:44 AM
ok tks.
my mum applying for citizenship
so just wondering

Yur mum? U r not sillyporean ha?

Genomes
23-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Yur mum? U r not sillyporean ha?

parent malaysian.sg pr
i serve ns.beome sillyporean already
now my mum decided to apply to become sillyporean due to some
senior citizen perks

Hurricane88
23-11-2012, 02:13 PM
BTW, just for information, I had a friend who married a VB last year december and his wife got her Singapore PR within 7 months. It was so hard to believe but this friend of mine do have high income and staying in Condo. He told me that in order for VB to become PR fast, you need see the higher officers in ICA. Furthermore, with his high income, and paying high income taxes yearly, why ICA should reject his application?

ICA or gahmen will not disturb those who pay them their salaries and bonuses...haha...just ask bro SingViet...:)

FireShark
23-11-2012, 05:00 PM
ICA or gahmen will not disturb those who pay them their salaries and bonuses...haha...just ask bro SingViet...:)

Bro Singviet

Is the statement above true? How much is salary is consider high????:confused:

Hurricane88
23-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Bro Singviet

used to be 100k per annum about 10yrs ago...today should be around 180k per annum...:)

Or anyone can bring SGD 5mil to deposit into Singapore Banks...start a company and hire around 20 staff...will be given SPR within 6 momths...:)

above is my opinion...maybe bro SingViet can verify...:)

naemlo
23-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Or anyone can bring SGD 5mil to deposit into Singapore Banks...start a company and hire around 20 staff...will be given SPR within 6 momths...:)

Can the govt gives me SGD 5 mil to give up my citizenship? :D

SingViet
23-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Bro Singviet

My wife got her PR within 4 months after applying, and that was just less than 2 years after marrying me. ( we were still staying in HCMC then, flying to and fro Singapore monthly ) But that was many years ago. My declared income during then wasn't high, less than $60k per annum. (if i didn't remember wrongly) 2 years after my wifey got her PR, i applied for citizenship for her. declared income was around 30% higher than during PR application, approval in less than 3 months.

My wife and i know another Singaporean man who also got her viet wife Singapore citizenship, his income is around $60k per annum. I should feel that any figure around there is considered alright. If you want a salary that's considered high, even $12k a month is not high in Singapore as there are lots of middle incomers earning that with both husband and wife working as professionals. Even top ceiling income to apply for HDB flats is at $10k per month now. If you have read the papers, it said that the top 10% of income earners in Singapore have an average of $700K declared annual income, that is around $58k a month. You don't need $58k a month, just 20% of it in declared income and taxes paid, your wife sure get SPR and SC fast fast. :D

SingViet
23-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Every developed country the same la, you work hard, pay your taxes promptly and live a law abiding life, no one will disturb you.

I feel that if a fellow smaster has a viet bx and is having difficulty to apply for PR for her, don't worry and think too much. LTSVP or LTSVP+ is also alright, as long as can stay in singapore long term. Sometimes it may be even more troublesome if yr wife gets PR and she fetches her parents to come stay with you in Singapore. My bx doesn't like to stay with my parents, so she can forget about fetching her parents to come stay with me also. :D

shysaint
23-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Actually u can try using vn passport only when at the VN custom, others all use sg passport. Go thru Faster out of spore.

Have been doing this for 2 years ...

in singapore also no problem coz she got the "chopped"

my wife used the LTVP card ...

so now my wife n BB passport got NO Singapore entry stamp ...

FireShark
23-11-2012, 10:50 PM
My wife got her PR within 4 months after applying, and that was just less than 2 years after marrying me. ( we were still staying in HCMC then, flying to and fro Singapore monthly ) But that was many years ago. My declared income during then wasn't high, less than $60k per annum. (if i didn't remember wrongly) 2 years after my wifey got her PR, i applied for citizenship for her. declared income was around 30% higher than during PR application, approval in less than 3 months.

My wife and i know another Singaporean man who also got her viet wife Singapore citizenship, his income is around $60k per annum. I should feel that any figure around there is considered alright. If you want a salary that's considered high, even $12k a month is not high in Singapore as there are lots of middle incomers earning that with both husband and wife working as professionals. Even top ceiling income to apply for HDB flats is at $10k per month now. If you have read the papers, it said that the top 10% of income earners in Singapore have an average of $700K declared annual income, that is around $58k a month. You don't need $58k a month, just 20% of it in declared income and taxes paid, your wife sure get SPR and SC fast fast. :D

My friend help his wife to get SPR marriage only for 7months including application period. If I was not wrong he was earning slightly more than 10K each month as a Logistics Director. The only problem that the wife need to apply visa when need to travel overseas.

Kim91
24-11-2012, 05:32 AM
Every developed country the same la, you work hard, pay your taxes promptly and live a law abiding life, no one will disturb you.

I feel that if a fellow smaster has a viet bx and is having difficulty to apply for PR for her, don't worry and think too much. LTSVP or LTSVP+ is also alright, as long as can stay in singapore long term. Sometimes it may be even more troublesome if yr wife gets PR and she fetches her parents to come stay with you in Singapore. My bx doesn't like to stay with my parents, so she can forget about fetching her parents to come stay with me also. :D

Bro SV, for those just starting family, SPR is valuable lei. Buy house cheaper (can apply new flat) & medical cheaper (preggy liao must see gynae got higher subsidises).. All these can save alot of money.. Unless govt changes rule also allow singles citizen with foreign spouse apply new flat. ( Since they thinking letting single apply) :confused::confused:

jf66312
24-11-2012, 05:42 AM
Bro SV, for those just starting family, SPR is valuable lei. Buy house cheaper (can apply new flat) & medical cheaper (preggy liao must see gynae got higher subsidises).. All these can save alot of money.. Unless govt changes rule also allow singles citizen with foreign spouse apply new flat. ( Since they thinking letting single apply) :confused::confused:

Singles citizens with foreign spouse can apply new flats if they have a child born in Singapore to form family nucleus...

Peacock29
24-11-2012, 07:43 AM

Faster have baby if possible la, then use their baby as occupier to form family nucleus to buy new flat! Or if the guy is 35 years old, no need wait can buy roi. Pr and ltvp+ medical subsidies not much difference to cause a big headache!

Hurricane88
24-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Faster have baby if possible la, then use their baby as occupier to form family nucleus to buy! Or if the guy is 35 years old, no need wait can buy roi. Pr and ltvp+ medical subsidies not much difference to cause a big headache!

Taxi driver can earn 7k per month so no problem to apply for bx ltvp or spr...taxi drivers in hot news....:)

naemlo
24-11-2012, 09:29 AM
Unless govt changes rule also allow singles citizen with foreign spouse apply new flat. ( Since they thinking letting single apply) :confused::confused:

35 and above also can apply to own a pigeon hole.

SingViet
24-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Faster have baby if possible la, then use their baby as occupier to form family nucleus to buy new flat! Or if the guy is 35 years old, no need wait can buy roi. Pr and ltvp+ medical subsidies not much difference to cause a big headache!

In Sgp, can die but cannot be sick. Medical bills will kill you. :confused:

SingViet
24-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Taxi driver can earn 7k per month so no problem to apply for bx ltvp or spr...taxi drivers in hot news....:)

Nowadays, a lot of youngsters are also `millionaire', going around telling others that lots of 20 something and early 30s are millionaire and he is one of them. Something is either wrong with the society or education system. :cool:

SingViet
24-11-2012, 10:02 AM
My friend help his wife to get SPR marriage only for 7months including application period. If I was not wrong he was earning slightly more than 10K each month as a Logistics Director. The only problem that the wife need to apply visa when need to travel overseas.

Of course need to apply VISA when going overseas as PR is for long term stay in Singapore but her passport is still vietnamese. With his salary, he can easily apply for Singapore Citizenship for his wife 2 years later.

Hurricane88
24-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Nowadays, a lot of youngsters are also `millionaire', going around telling others that lots of 20 something and early 30s are millionaire and he is one of them. Something is either wrong with the society or education system. :cool:

definitely something is wrong...the economy and GDP looks gloomy but the COE, property prices and stock market dun reflect the reality...this scenario is a replay of the year 1997 to 2000....and when this bubble bursts...many will end up with negative assets...many will jump or end up in bedok reservoir...:)

gahmen propaganda to ensure the market sustain as long as possible...with HDB prices...looked at it our HDB is definitely overpriced...also why the same item (eg. Tiger Beer or many other necessities) sold in Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia can be so much cheaper than a local made Tiger Beer in Singapore...:confused::mad:

naemlo
24-11-2012, 10:38 AM
definitely something is wrong...the economy and GDP looks gloomy but the COE, property prices and stock market dun reflect the reality..

Property in SG is 1 of safest investment in this region. There are 2 types of buyer, 1 group is those ppl really need a house to stay, another group is those with cash, want to "park" their money in property instead of shares or others. If 1 day, the whole world economic collapses. Some in group 1 will jump into MRT rail.

As in why COE is increasing, this is simple.... most of us dun bid for a COE ourselves.... most are handled by agent like Toyota, Honda... These companies main objective is sell as many cars as possible, so to ensure they can sell car to any tom dick and harry, they need to secure a COE, in order to secure a COE, guess u will know how they will do it.

gahmen propaganda to ensure the market sustain as long as possible...with HDB prices...looked at it our HDB is definitely overpriced...also why the same item (eg. Tiger Beer or many other necessities) sold in Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia can be so much cheaper than a local made Tiger Beer in Singapore...:confused::mad:

SG govt operates SG as a business entity. If I am the only company developing HDB, will I price it low?? I am not a charity org :D

As for tiger beer, it is due to our tax. I am drinking USD 2 per jug of Tiger here and USD 1.5 for Angkor beer. Others are due to overhead and market factors.

We just have to suck thumb when in SG. I love SG for the orders and security but hate to spend in SG.

Xgenre
24-11-2012, 11:19 AM
definitely something is wrong...the economy and GDP looks gloomy but the COE, property prices and stock market dun reflect the reality...this scenario is a replay of the year 1997 to 2000....and when this bubble bursts...many will end up with negative assets...many will jump or end up in bedok reservoir...:)

The world is printing money to get out of the global recession. US, Europe, China are all printing money. That's why prices of goods keep rising. It's not a sign of things being more valuable. It's a sign that the purchasing power of money is getting smaller. Compare the price of a house 10 years ago and 10 years now, it's higher because the purchasing power of money got smaller due to inflation. You need more money to buy because every dollar you have now buy less things.

The Singapore Government is basically mis-managing the housing market. Look at the stamp duty the government is collecting with each transaction. Why will the government want to clamp down on property and earn less revenue? Talk about foreigners here parking their money in property instead of other assets. These foreigner treat their houses here like a fixed deposit that pays higher returns.

The Singapore Government is the only government with no restrictions on foreigner purchasing property here. Only in Singapore can a foreigner buy one whole TOWER of Reflections @ Keppel Bay. Buy 1 whole tower of 83 units for what?? Those who live through 1997-2000 will rememeber the capital gains tax that killed the property market. I think we need to bring that back and restrict foreigners to buying only properties where they reside in. http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/48yrs-old-google-page-ranking-buy-82units-%40-reflections-keppel-bay-3357391.html

Kim91
24-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Singles citizens with foreign spouse can apply new flats if they have a child born in Singapore to form family nucleus...

This is something i dun like, used up the child's chance. (If singles next time really can buy new flat, then we really looks like 2nd class citizens liao)

Kim91
24-11-2012, 01:48 PM

Bro 20-30% diff is also alot... When comes to big cost..

Kim91
24-11-2012, 01:50 PM
35 and above also can apply to own a pigeon hole.

That's resales. Or till garmen allows.. Anyway i'm younger than that.:D

jackbl
24-11-2012, 03:40 PM

He already clarified that only 1 month he hit 7k, through long hours of driving.

SingViet
25-11-2012, 09:11 AM
He already clarified that only 1 month he hit 7k, through long hours of driving.

There are also quite a lot of taxi drivers that are skeptical if he really hit 7k in that month....

SingViet
25-11-2012, 09:12 AM

Government subsidy comes in at the lower end of the health care. If you choose to be warded in B2 or C ward, then government subsidy kicks in. But conditions in these wards are really bad. B1 and A ward, subsidy not there.

Hurricane88
25-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Government subsidy comes in at the lower end of the health care. If you choose to be warded in B2 or C ward, then government subsidy kicks in. But conditions in these wards are really bad. B1 and A ward, subsidy not there.

not so bad in the new hospital...CGH, KTHGH, and coming up new NTFGH...:)

just visited a bro last month who suffered a stroke...he stayed in B2 only 5 person bed...quite nice lol...with wifi and etc...:)

mostly nurses are local, PR or pinay...:)

Hurricane88
25-11-2012, 10:05 AM

There are also quite a lot of taxi drivers that are skeptical if he really hit 7k in that month....

i read what was reported in the news...also heard from an insider who work in SPH and the contents of what the netizens wrote in...:)

the reporter was a pinay...the editor is also a pinay...haizzz....all being told to lay low for the time being...these pinays are totally insensitive to sinkies esp. taxi drivers and too emotionals...filipines voted most emotion countrie in the world with 60%...sinkies is least with 36%...haha....:)

SingViet
25-11-2012, 11:38 AM
i read what was reported in the news...also heard from an insider who work in SPH and the contents of what the netizens wrote in...:)

the reporter was a pinay...the editor is also a pinay...haizzz....all being told to lay low for the time being...these pinays are totally insensitive to sinkies esp. taxi drivers and too emotionals...filipines voted most emotion countrie in the world with 60%...sinkies is least with 36%...haha....:)

I think lots of pinay will want to get SC fast fast and become taxi driver roi...

Kim91
25-11-2012, 11:44 AM

True True.. That's why instead of waiting to be fed, I buy the max private medishield plan for my wife as soon as she got LTVP+...other bros pls do so if you have no buy for you and your dependants;).

Botarbolampar
25-11-2012, 11:44 AM

I'll be applying for my TAXI licence too. :D

Hurricane88
25-11-2012, 11:51 AM

anh xnn...hehe...lai xe taxi o saigon huh...:)

KangTuo
25-11-2012, 12:05 PM

i am also going to take taxi licence but will drive around jc and gl on night shift only :p

jackbl
25-11-2012, 02:08 PM

Your customers will only be vietnamese gals. Haha

jackbl
25-11-2012, 02:09 PM
i am also going to take taxi licence but will drive around jc and gl on night shift only :p

Lidat I think every night u will made a loss :D

Botarbolampar
25-11-2012, 04:53 PM
anh xnn...hehe...lai xe taxi o saigon huh...:)

Your customers will only be vietnamese gals. Haha

All of you can be Mind Reader liao hehehehehe :D

Peacock29
25-11-2012, 10:09 PM

Bro please do not misled la

LTVP+ and PR medical subsidy is about same. Where got 20-30%? ONLY DIFFERENCE is Day Surgery and Specialist Clinic (even then it not 20%-30%) where there are no subsidy! And also no matter what class of ward, subsidy level is the same. Difference is only big if compare to PR/LTVP+ vs SC!

Read Pt 41 of my link please!
http://www.ifaq.gov.sg/ica/apps/fcd_faqmain.aspx?qst=2fN7e274RAp%2bbUzLdEL%2fmCxs7 iwcgv8gv2atNDOvsLA71zMo%2bSlKlJ%2ba2hHTtm%2bCFi9Bl A%2fusJyNeDVt9EMXGO0Ih3tGpx%2bpPnZoNe6ZrNLTvB7xaVG UtIhy2HMhNdkK7NSpmbFnBDoOg1%2fkw4Bvf172YF%2fSDZ3OE l6uOvu6mIUXrsQb8iyvczNsQEQmeNMIAJIv%2fR88nUTMnmMSA ODKvv39pjdhGwQT%2fV5ia78U%2bwgFFVEc59ZsDg%3d%3d#

Peacock29
25-11-2012, 10:14 PM

iWahaha, i know some bros will definately bring out this! 7k a month is possible (work 30days a month, drive night shift, 15hours a day) but definitely cannot last long! And with that dude reported working hours, and 6 days week, confirm he talk cock!

Even then i doubt any taxi driver will be so honest to declare so much, need to top up a lot of medisave for self-emplyed and income tax. Self-Employed people income super sensitive la!

My friend married a Malaysian, also a taxi driver like me, he declared 5k a month, ICA tell him go drink coffee and tell him to bring his taxi logbook!

Peacock29
25-11-2012, 10:21 PM
I think lots of pinay will want to get SC fast fast and become taxi driver roi...

I have already met a few pinoys Singapore Citizen taxi driver, bro!

Peacock29
25-11-2012, 10:24 PM

Bro i also millionaire, but in Vietnam Dong! ;)

Peacock29
25-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Bro please do not misled la

LTVP+ and PR medical subsidy is about same. Where got 20-30%? ONLY DIFFERENCE is Day Surgery and Specialist Clinic (even then it not 20%-30%) where there are no subsidy! And also no matter what class of ward, subsidy level is the same. Difference is only big if compare to PR/LTVP+ vs SC!

Read Pt 41 of my link please!
http://www.ifaq.gov.sg/ica/apps/fcd_faqmain.aspx?qst=2fN7e274RAp%2bbUzLdEL%2fmCxs7 iwcgv8gv2atNDOvsLA71zMo%2bSlKlJ%2ba2hHTtm%2bCFi9Bl A%2fusJyNeDVt9EMXGO0Ih3tGpx%2bpPnZoNe6ZrNLTvB7xaVG UtIhy2HMhNdkK7NSpmbFnBDoOg1%2fkw4Bvf172YF%2fSDZ3OE l6uOvu6mIUXrsQb8iyvczNsQEQmeNMIAJIv%2fR88nUTMnmMSA ODKvv39pjdhGwQT%2fV5ia78U%2bwgFFVEc59ZsDg%3d%3d#

Just to add on for other bros...

The main difference PR vs LTVP+ is outpatient services such as Day Surgery or visit to specialist clinics.

For Example (heard there is an amendment next year mar, try google for it, but also not very big difference)
Day Surgery
Singapore Citizen get 65% off
PR get 45% off
LTVP+ get 0%

Specialist Clinics
Singapore Citizen get 50% off
PR get 30% off
LTVP+ get 0%

For inpatient services which is most important and most costly is exactly same level as PR, and buying addtional medisheild plans should help negate lots

Kim91
26-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Just to add on for other bros...

The main difference PR vs LTVP+ is outpatient services such as Day Surgery or visit to specialist clinics.

For Example (heard there is an amendment next year mar, try google for it, but also not very big difference)
Day Surgery
Singapore Citizen get 65% off
PR get 45% off
LTVP+ get 0%

Specialist Clinics
Singapore Citizen get 50% off
PR get 30% off
LTVP+ get 0%

For inpatient services which is most important and most costly is exactly same level as PR, and buying addtional medisheild plans should help negate lots

Thx bro for info. Thats why i say abt30% diff.. Day surgery, see specs doc, go for scans etc all not cover by medishield only cpf medisave for scans. Inpatient not prob if u buy a correct medishield. But before u admitted u have to see doc,scans and tests etc.. Medishield only help if u admit otherwise consider daysurgery. Singapore hosp bed very tight unless serious most prob day surgery. Thats why being PR helps.

Peacock29
26-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Thx bro for info. Thats why i say abt30% diff.. Day surgery, see specs doc, go for scans etc all not cover by medishield only cpf medisave for scans. Inpatient not prob if u buy a correct medishield. But before u admitted u have to see doc,scans and tests etc.. Medishield only help if u admit otherwise consider daysurgery. Singapore hosp bed very tight unless serious most prob day surgery. Thats why being PR helps.

This is not a big problem since we had already chose a foreigner as wife. If scare problem then marry SG girl, even then you might see other problems too. :confused:

PR does helps that little (ie for discussion of having baby), but doubt many can get PR before all this things u mentioned kicks in. If financially not stable then better not marry first, be it local girls or foreigner girls. Or rather, can marry but no baby first.

The things u had mentioned is when there are critical or urgent illness or any accidents, well.. if that happens, touch wood, no choice, its fate, bite the bullet lo!

Kim91
26-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Yup agreed.. Like TS said, here can die but not get sick... Too exp liao:p

SingViet
26-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Singapore offers good education system at cheap price. But medical bills are high, but if the person is covered by insurance and choose public hospitals, it may not be that bad. When we marry viet spouse, we must educate them to intergate into Singapore's way of life. We must educate our children to keep pace with the competitiveness of singapore education, we must let our viet spouse learn the local language so that she can communicate with the locals. Our Viet spouse must also adapt to the `not so interesting' lifestyles of normal Singaporean. There are plentiful of things that she needs to adapt to, but if she makes the effort, i am sure out Viet bx will be able to do it fast and good. :D

Peacock29
26-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Singapore offers good education system at cheap price. But medical bills are high, but if the person is covered by insurance and choose public hospitals, it may not be that bad. When we marry viet spouse, we must educate them to intergate into Singapore's way of life. We must educate our children to keep pace with the competitiveness of singapore education, we must let our viet spouse learn the local language so that she can communicate with the locals. Our Viet spouse must also adapt to the `not so interesting' lifestyles of normal Singaporean. There are plentiful of things that she needs to adapt to, but if she makes the effort, i am sure out Viet bx will be able to do it fast and good. :D

Bro, can share more?

1) Local Language - You teach or send BX to study?
2) Integrate into our community - How did your BX do it?

Hurricane88
26-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Bro, can share more?

teach yourself...get your family to talk to her in mandarin and english...:)

just bring her along during gatherings...ask her go market with mother in-law...join RC or CC events and bring her along...:)

sure learn very fast...:)

SingViet
26-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Bro, can share more?

My bx know some Mandarin when i first met her. Thru the years, i talk to her daily in mandarin and correct her if necessary. One thing about my bx is that she watch a lot of taiwanese drama serial on Channel 8. She says she learned a lot of her mandarin there. She also talked to my parents and siblings in mandarin. My children communicate with my bx in mandarin, i disallow my kids to learn Tieng Viet as i want them to master both English and Mandarin to a certain level so that they can do well in school. These few years after my children went to school, my bx learned english from my kids. My family operates differently from other families with viet spouse. My bx had a hard life since young and after being with me for the past decade, i educate her a lot thru TV news and also newspaper. I will explain to her what the papers say about vietnam and what's on current affairs daily. She understands and agree with my way of educating and bringing up my kids. I always tell my kids that they are Singaporean chinese, not vietnamese. Although their mother is vietnamese, but since my bx married me, then my kids are chinese.

I bring my bx to coffeeshops to eat, teach her about local food and also local customs. The only thing is that my bx is not too good with Singapore as i drive her everywhere she goes. She has only taken the MRT twice for the past many years and have never taken the bus before in Singapore. My bx understands that she is a Singaporean now and she needs to adapt to the life here. My bx doesn't ask to go back VN all the time. We will only go VN when we need to meet customers in Saigon. My bx's family made her very disaapointed and she places her effort and love in me and my kids.

shysaint
26-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Bro, can share more?

1. My BX only can speak English ... Initially cannot communicate with my mum .... now with our baby gal ... she began to learn to speak mandarin with my mum becoz of her daily exposure to her ... listen and learn to talk to my mum ... now can listen to basic mandarin and speak a little mandarin too .. she also teaches my mum to cook vn food .. and thus thereis some form of communications ...

2. Like SV ... we always have food at coffee shop ... because my bb gal is very cute .... she began to know people operating food stall, supermarket cashier and etc ... she can go buy food and shop for groceries herself ... she is also not afraid of dirty by walking and shopping in our local wet market ...

All in all, is a matter of exposure for our bx ....

Golden question
26-11-2012, 10:58 PM

recently my company advertise for an admin position.most send resume is foreigner.very 'educated' with their so call nice nice resume.

Master,degree all come out but their own local university one lah.Ask them good in microsoft or not.All say can or good.

Ask them to do a simple microsoft thing but all cant do.Give excuse like too nervous or long time never do or dont know how to use latest version.

My boss say all come and bluff bluff and no substance especially those pinay.some even job hop different company within few months time

Golden question
26-11-2012, 11:04 PM
iWahaha, i know some bros will definately bring out this! 7k a month is possible (work 30days a month, drive night shift, 15hours a day) but definitely cannot last long! And with that dude reported working hours, and 6 days week, confirm he talk cock!

Even then i doubt any taxi driver will be so honest to declare so much, need to top up a lot of medisave for self-emplyed and income tax. Self-Employed people income super sensitive la!

My friend married a Malaysian, also a taxi driver like me, he declared 5k a month, ICA tell him go drink coffee and tell him to bring his taxi logbook!

confirm that guy talk cock one lah then that pinay reporter happy happy go report and tell editor she got great news to cover.

what a crap,also got sakuki sushi news what.2.5 k or 3k for wash plates but 12 hours each day.the money is there but whether u are able to tahan or not is another thing

Golden question
26-11-2012, 11:09 PM
This is not a big problem since we had already chose a foreigner as wife. If scare problem then marry SG girl, even then you might see other problems too. :confused:

PR does helps that little (ie for discussion of having baby), but doubt many can get PR before all this things u mentioned kicks in. If financially not stable then better not marry first, be it local girls or foreigner girls. Or rather, can marry but no baby first.

The things u had mentioned is when there are critical or urgent illness or any accidents, well.. if that happens, touch wood, no choice, its fate, bite the bullet lo!

agreed with u bro,i marry and only wait till now then decide to have one.Every body say financially steady already then have one but i prefer to have one when both us are are emotionally and responsibly to become a parents rather then rush into it

Golden question
26-11-2012, 11:14 PM
1. My BX only can speak English ... Initially cannot communicate with my mum .... now with our baby gal ... she began to learn to speak mandarin with my mum becoz of her daily exposure to her ... listen and learn to talk to my mum ... now can listen to basic mandarin and speak a little mandarin too .. she also teaches my mum to cook vn food .. and thus thereis some form of communications ...

2. Like SV ... we always have food at coffee shop ... because my bb gal is very cute .... she began to know people operating food stall, supermarket cashier and etc ... she can go buy food and shop for groceries herself ... she is also not afraid of dirty by walking and shopping in our local wet market ...

yah,si bei cute,saw your whats app photo,must show my wife haha

Golden question
26-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Bro, can share more?

Most are good in learning a new language especially chinese.

They can learn through tv drama and will master chinese without going for classes.

Dont believe!check with other bro here

If she is thick skin,not shy and willing to learn,then integrate faster is not a problem.My wife is one of them:D

Golden question
26-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Actually i am quite proud of her and she is much more capable than me:D

Golden question
26-11-2012, 11:26 PM
My bx know some Mandarin when i first met her. Thru the years, i talk to her daily in mandarin and correct her if necessary. One thing about my bx is that she watch a lot of taiwanese drama serial on Channel 8. She says she learned a lot of her mandarin there. She also talked to my parents and siblings in mandarin. My children communicate with my bx in mandarin, i disallow my kids to learn Tieng Viet as i want them to master both English and Mandarin to a certain level so that they can do well in school. These few years after my children went to school, my bx learned english from my kids. My family operates differently from other families with viet spouse. My bx had a hard life since young and after being with me for the past decade, i educate her a lot thru TV news and also newspaper. I will explain to her what the papers say about vietnam and what's on current affairs daily. She understands and agree with my way of educating and bringing up my kids. I always tell my kids that they are Singaporean chinese, not vietnamese. Although their mother is vietnamese, but since my bx married me, then my kids are chinese.

I bring my bx to coffeeshops to eat, teach her about local food and also local customs. The only thing is that my bx is not too good with Singapore as i drive her everywhere she goes. She has only taken the MRT twice for the past many years and have never taken the bus before in Singapore. My bx understands that she is a Singaporean now and she needs to adapt to the life here. My bx doesn't ask to go back VN all the time. We will only go VN when we need to meet customers in Saigon. My bx's family made her very disaapointed and she places her effort and love in me and my kids.

My wife no need me to educate.she automatically tell me our baby must stay in singapore and get educated here.

She is not educated but she know vietnam is not a good place for children to grow up with cos the environment and due to lots of bad company there

She like singapore for law and order and most important is our clean environment

Peacock29
27-11-2012, 01:52 AM
confirm that guy talk cock one lah then that pinay reporter happy happy go report and tell editor she got great news to cover.

what a crap,also got sakuki sushi news what.2.5 k or 3k for wash plates but 12 hours each day.the money is there but whether u are able to tahan or not is another thing

Work 12 hours everyday only 2.5k - 3k??? i rather stick to drive taxi 12 hours night shift ! :rolleyes:

jf66312
27-11-2012, 01:59 AM
recently my company advertise for an admin position.most send resume is foreigner.very 'educated' with their so call nice nice resume.

Master,degree all come out but their own local university one lah.Ask them good in microsoft or not.All say can or good.

Ask them to do a simple microsoft thing but all cant do.Give excuse like too nervous or long time never do or dont know how to use latest version.

My boss say all come and bluff bluff and no substance especially those pinay.some even job hop different company within few months time

pinoys job hop alot...seldom see anyone stay in a company more than 2 years..

Peacock29
27-11-2012, 02:04 AM

Thanks Bro, and all other bros that shared their experiences.

My BX can only speak english, i rate her Spoken - Primary 3 standard, Written - Primary 1 Standard. Her Mandarin is basically non-existent that is my huge concern as my 2 kids from my previous marriage good in english and super bad in their chinese, i want to avoid the same mistake again. I understand there are slight similarities in TV and mandarin and hope this will shortcut my BX learning curve.

I never had chance to bring my BX to coffeeshop alot as she cook almost every meal as she cannot take much SG food as of now. But she like Singapore Breakfast - like our prawn noodles, you tiao, soya bean drink etc etc. She almost can go to market without me going to help her translate with the hawkers in wet market and food centre near my house.

Haha, i am ashamed i am Singaporean lor. I dont know how to take bus, as in which bus to take to go where! (i have my own transport, motorbike at 18, car at 25), never take bus mrt anymore since 18years old. Me and BX always go waterloo temple pray guanyin, usually we take a cab go if my taxi is not available for my usage. Now my bx asked my 2 tenents (viet students studying at kalpan) how to take bus. She even tell me the number of the bus hahaha. But of course, i have to guide her how to use ezlink and where to alight la. Now she can go waterloo street herself without me already. but she need a tissue lol, she cannot stand the smell of bus or other people taxi, she will get car-sick!

I had brought her to take MRT 3-4 times already also. She need more time to learn how the stations only.

Well, i side tracked too much, yes my main concern is for my BX to learn mandarin fast... and my mandarin standard also suck cannot be good teacher and we are not staying with my parents... i guess bros here had provided enough advices, i will take it from here. Thanks again!

Peacock29
27-11-2012, 02:14 AM

1. Same then. My BX only speak english. But my problem is we not staying with our my parents. That is a really huge concern as i have very limited time to teach her. I work 12 hours a night (some days monday and tuesday work 8-9 hours), and sleep 7 hours a day :(

2) Yeah she also know a few people/hawker from nearby wet market already. She even angry with my friend (a vege seller who also had a vn vo) because he talk TV with her, saying him deprived her chance to learn our languages haha!

jf66312
27-11-2012, 03:29 AM
1. Same then. My BX only speak english. But my problem is we not staying with our my parents. That is a really huge concern as i have very limited time to teach her. I work 12 hours a night (some days monday and tuesday work 8-9 hours), and sleep 7 hours a day :(

2) Yeah she also know a few people/hawker from nearby wet market already. She even angry with my friend (a vege seller who also had a vn vo) because he talk TV with her, saying him deprived her chance to learn our languages haha!

that makes 3 of us ...mine also only english....getting her to pick up mandarin..so i made her try to speak mandarin with little one but of cse with me guiding...

Genomes
27-11-2012, 04:56 AM
i have a question
my gf ask me to build a house for them
she said she will marry me.
i would like to see how the relationship goes for the next 2 years
do u think vietnam girls can wait that long?

OhMyGod
27-11-2012, 05:30 AM
i have a question

Ask her go fly kite.

jf66312
27-11-2012, 05:39 AM
i have a question

it depends...if during this 2 years she is able to find someone else who can build the house for her , then she might not wait...

Kim91
27-11-2012, 07:06 AM

Haiz same here, my job is taking much of my time, dun have much time for my wife only wkends. Luckily is we still staying with parents.. I also worry about later children only knows TV and Chinese.. Hahaha then suck cock liao..

KangTuo
27-11-2012, 08:35 AM
My bx know some Mandarin when i first met her

Thanks Bro, and all other bros that shared their experiences

good sharing :D

When I know my bx 7 years back, she knows abit of english but due to staying in vn for too long, she forget. Now I only speak TV to my bx and I do not know her standard of english and mandarin. Sometimes she will ask me how to say this and that in mandarin. At least she still can communicate abit with my mum and dad in mandarin daily. I guess my bx knows alot more now but she just dare not speak out.

My bx only watch viet movies/series online and seldom watch TCS program. She has her niece and friends in Sillypore so her exposure to our language is minimum.

I go market with my bx and i do the translation, queuing up to pay etc.. sometimes i feel that becoz i am around so she depends on me. Few times when going to market, there is no lot to park my car, my bx will ask me to wait in car while she go any buy vege and meat. She will come back with bags full of stuff... it makes me wonder how she did it :)

As for food, most of the time we eat at home with my parents. Viet cooked by my bx or sillypore food cooked by my mum also no problem. When my bx like a certain food, she will continue eating it for few days. For the past 2 weeks, I have been eating roti prata with my bx for supper every night. :eek:
I feel like vomitting even whenever I see roti prata now :p

Actually we need not worry so much for our viet partner on whether they are used to the life and culture here in Sillypore... Their surviving and adapting skills are stronger than what we can think of.

KangTuo
27-11-2012, 08:42 AM
I also worry about later children only knows TV and Chinese.. Hahaha then suck cock liao..

there is nothing wrong with knowing to speak TV. Our bx is a vietnamese, so our children will have viet blood.

TV and our own dialect can be learned from home
Engish and mandarin can be taught in school

my son will be well taught in 4 languages

bx - TV
mum - mandarin / hokkien
dad - english
me - ALL

:)

Kim91
27-11-2012, 09:28 AM
there is nothing wrong with knowing to speak TV. Our bx is a vietnamese, so our children will have viet blood.

bx - TV
mum - mandarin / hokkien
dad - english
me - ALL

True.. Our kid have vn blood.. But schooling still here.. Must muster english and chinese.. TV as third language la.. I told my bx when bb come dun tok tv to him. If want when sch hols can go vn learn or wat.. Nothing to worry..

Hurricane88
27-11-2012, 09:35 AM

bx - TV
mum - mandarin / hokkien
dad - english
me - ALL

you always different...wait till your son comes along and we shall see if little KT is so different...when little KT can speak 4 languages then you tell us...:)

Kim91
27-11-2012, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=KangTuo;8134487
My bx only watch viet movies/series online and seldom watch TCS program.

For the past 2 weeks, I have been eating roti prata with my bx for supper every night. :eek:
I feel like vomitting even whenever I see roti prata now :p
[/QUOTE]

For my wife also, she dun like TCS shows, either she seen in vn or its boring. She usually watch online, i always search chinese drama for her to watch so that she can pick up more chinese.

As for going out, my wife very timid. She dun dare to go ard unless with me or buy food.. So her exposure minimum only with my parents..

Toking abt prata, my bx also like prata for supper and tou hua :D

Greatking
27-11-2012, 10:09 AM
E police only respond to emergency cases. If u want to report illegal brothels immigrants or fl, they will takedown ur particulars n ur info serve as intelligence toe relevant dep. Then depending on seriousness level, they send in pid or equivalent before deciding joint ops or wat.

If u wanna complain house rented to fls or ktv gals to sleep, call hdb better. Ica n these deps inly take in info during offixe hrs.

Just curiois, how do 1 know exactly how many months was she banned?

SingViet
27-11-2012, 02:18 PM
you always different...wait till your son comes along and we shall see if little KT is so different...when little KT can speak 4 languages then you tell us...:)

LOL.... if little KT can master all languages very well, then he can be as special as old KT. But its still too early to tell, wait till little KT starts school and old KT gets worried when he sees all the syllabus nowadays.... :D

SingViet
27-11-2012, 02:20 PM
True.. Our kid have vn blood.. But schooling still here.. Must muster english and chinese.. TV as third language la.. I told my bx when bb come dun tok tv to him. If want when sch hols can go vn learn or wat.. Nothing to worry..

If you do not know, 3rd language in school will be Bahasa Melayu very soon.

SingViet
27-11-2012, 02:22 PM

bx - TV
mum - mandarin / hokkien
dad - english
me - ALL

It seriously voice down what you want you want to groom yr child to be when he grows up. If target to be like Viet man, then anyhow teach also can. :D

Hurricane88
27-11-2012, 02:23 PM
LOL.... if little KT can master all languages very well, then he can be as special as old KT. But its still too early to tell, wait till little KT starts school and old KT gets worried when he sees all the syllabus nowadays.... :D

haha...very true...wait till little KT went thru PSLE, O level, A Level and Graduate from tertiary then you tell me...maybe ask BOSS to award SBF University Honours Degree Certficate too...:)

Kim91
27-11-2012, 02:59 PM
If you do not know, 3rd language in school will be Bahasa Melayu very soon.

Ya lor..Maybe next time, PR get to study their mother tongue as 2nd lang liao..

SingViet
27-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Ya lor..Maybe next time, PR get to study their mother tongue as 2nd lang liao..

This Bahasa Melayu thingy is the truth, its not a joke or just a remark. Malay will be progressively introduced to non-malay primary school children in the next few years. Our govt wants us to be able to communicate well with our local malays and also malays of neighbouring countries like Malaysia and Indonesia. Indonesia is progressively making good economic progress and is expected to become the world's 7th largest economy in 15 years time.

I do not forsee the govt allowing PRs or offsprings of foreign desent to learn their own language like Tieng Viet or tagalog. It will create even more divide in society.

If anyone still think that vietnam is prospering and may become the 2nd China soon, please read more of news on what is happening. Vietnam has been suffering from low growth and high inflation for the past few years. Its economy is suffering greatly and many businesses, both big and small, has been winding up. Now the banking system is facing huge risks with very high volume of bad debts. They are far from becoming the 2nd china and will have very low chance of becoming one. Almost every other businessman i meet there has been telling me of their hardship. My businesses there have also been suffering. :(

KangTuo
27-11-2012, 05:05 PM
LOL.... if little KT can master all languages very well, then he can be as special as old KT. But its still too early to tell, wait till little KT starts school and old KT gets worried when he sees all the syllabus nowadays....

this is every parents hope for children to do well in whatever they learn.
yes.. too early to tell.. not even pop out yet :p

It seriously voice down what you want you want to groom yr child to be when he grows up. If target to be like Viet man, then anyhow teach also can.

you can say i am pro viet and you are against viet...
aren't we talking only about language to teach and learn?

there are positive things about viet and chinese to be taught/learn...

haha...very true...wait till little KT went thru PSLE, O level, A Level and Graduate from tertiary then you tell me...maybe ask BOSS to award SBF University Honours Degree Certficate too...:)

that will be 20+ years from now... :rolleyes:

FireShark
27-11-2012, 05:06 PM
This Bahasa Melayu thingy is the truth, its not a joke or just a remark. Malay will be progressively introduced to non-malay primary school children in the next few years. Our govt wants us to be able to communicate well with our local malays and also malays of neighbouring countries like Malaysia and Indonesia. Indonesia is progressively making good economic progress and is expected to become the world's 7th largest economy in 15 years time.

I do not forsee the govt allowing PRs or offsprings of foreign desent to learn their own language like Tieng Viet or tagalog. It will create even more divide in society.

If anyone still think that vietnam is prospering and may become the 2nd China soon, please read more of news on what is happening. Vietnam has been suffering from low growth and high inflation for the past few years. Its economy is suffering greatly and many businesses, both big and small, has been winding up. Now the banking system is facing huge risks with very high volume of bad debts. They are far from becoming the 2nd china and will have very low chance of becoming one. Almost every other businessman i meet there has been telling me of their hardship. My businesses there have also been suffering. :(

Hi Bro SingVeit

What business you have there in VN???

I do have a intention let my coming bx to open business there. I intend to save some $$$ to do business there. One is selling seafood and 2nd is Message palour cum hair salon. I had one em gai working as a "tua Pei Kong" in a message palour cum hair salon. Each Month after deduction from undertable, rental and salary, the profits is about S$3K plus each month.

SingViet
27-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Hi Bro SingVeit

What business you have there in VN???

I do have a intention let my coming bx to open business there. I intend to save some $$$ to do business there. One is selling seafood and 2nd is Message palour cum hair salon. I had one em gai working as a "tua Pei Kong" in a message palour cum hair salon. Each Month after deduction from undertable, rental and salary, the profits is about S$3K plus each month.

No matter what business you do there, make sure that its not you coming up with the money and her lazy family members collecting the profits. And their typical way of asking more $$ is to tell you the business is not doing well, so please pump in more $$$. But in fact, all these money goes to their pocket. I will never invest in a business that's registered in the name of others.

SingViet
27-11-2012, 05:21 PM
When i first went VN a decade ago, i was pro-viet, very very pro. Now, i am against viet. This is after staying there and coming in contact with lots of viets. ;)

FireShark
27-11-2012, 05:29 PM
No matter what business you do there, make sure that its not you coming up with the money and her lazy family members collecting the profits. And their typical way of asking more $$ is to tell you the business is not doing well, so please pump in more $$$. But in fact, all these money goes to their pocket. I will never invest in a business that's registered in the name of others.

Hi Singviet

I do understand your point but I intend to open food business there because I do see some seafood restaruant is packed everyday but the food taste is not that fabulos. Luckily, presently her family members are not lazy. Her Mum, dad and bro are fisherman. Daily if weather permits, they will work from nite till morning.

I want to plan and invest some business in VN not now but in 2 to 3 years time.

SingViet
27-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi Singviet

I do understand your point but I intend to open food business there because I do see some seafood restaruant is packed everyday but the food taste is not that fabulos. Luckily, presently her family members are not lazy. Her Mum, dad and bro are fisherman. Daily if weather permits, they will work from nite till morning.

It will be better if you marry her first and decide after that. In love and staying together is totally different.

SingViet
27-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Hi Singviet

Do bear in mind that if you plan to open business in major cities, its not cheap as what most thought to be. I am also getting tired of advising others on vn. Most are newbies of Vn and are very skeptical of what i say . Some will ask ` where got people think or act like that?' Singaporeans are kind hearted and protected and will never imagine what these people have up their minds. They can plan and execute actions against their foreigner husbands that will catch their husbands by surprise.

No matter what... good luck.

naemlo
27-11-2012, 05:37 PM
But in fact, all these money goes to their pocket. I will never invest in a business that's registered in the name of others.

Guess I also dun understand why man spends so much to set up a biz and manage by others, worse company dun belong to him.

I never trust a Viet in biz.... I had a sales person in HCMC before, during sales meeting, said until got dragon got tiger, sales coming in this week, that week..... end of the day, wasted 6 months with no sales. In the end asked him to leave, he still mentioned I should be patient, sales is coming in.... deep inside me, another 6 months I also doubt any sales. :eek:

I had one em gai working as a "tua Pei Kong" in a message palour cum hair salon. Each Month after deduction from undertable, rental and salary, the profits is about S$3K plus each month.

If this "tua pek kong" suddenly grow smart, then u are become the "cai shen". :D

Hurricane88
27-11-2012, 05:52 PM

in my opinion food biz cannot make money anymore...see the difference when they are good as fisherman they are not good in biz...so once you exposed them to good life without being fisherman then they will not know how to work hard anymore...

i heard of too many ppl lost money in food biz...the one I knew are sinkies opening biz for their bx...one selling oc seafood...the other one selling chicken rice...:)

saw many large seafood restaurant in hcm hardly have a few tables full during dinner time...:)

about the Vietnamese gahmen, the PM already acknowledged that he had made mistakes guiding the Vn economy for the past 10 years...but will not step down even when there are call by some to do so...so the confidence level on Viet economy is no good with the GDP and stock market not doing well...:)

FireShark
27-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Guess I also dun understand why man spends so much to set up a biz and manage by others, worse company dun belong to him.

I never trust a Viet in biz.... I had a sales person in HCMC before, during sales meeting, said until got dragon got tiger, sales coming in this week, that week..... end of the day, wasted 6 months with no sales. In the end asked him to leave, he still mentioned I should be patient, sales is coming in.... deep inside me, another 6 months I also doubt any sales. :eek:

If this "tua pek kong" suddenly grow smart, then u are become the "cai shen". :D

Hi Naemlo and SingViet

No worries as I had know Viet people about 10 years and I do know most people are cunning. I had been to VN many times and had seen and heard so many different incidents. I feel that not many of the vietnamese are not compassionate. They wont remember how you had helped them before. They only see the present. If you are rich, they will curry your favor but once you are in deep shit, they wont lend a helping hand.

I do have a friend open illegal business there. 1st year at SG and HCM he and his boss lost about S$1million. Most people who deal business with them are Viet Bosses. but after lesson learnt they are smarter and even more fierce. Now, they are making big profits in VN from what I know. I remember once when I went to HCM and find him for a drink, when one of the viet bosses cant pay up the losses, immediately my friend take the whole bottle Martel and hit his head. That guy was bleeding and my friend didnt even care and ask him how he going to pay. Later, my friend told me that many of the vietamese do have $ to pay up but they wanted to act blur or eat you as you are not the local here. Furthermore even how close their families ties, Sister may in turn betray her brother and eat all his money away.

Kim91
27-11-2012, 09:34 PM

Dun need search far for these kind of ppl...recently my 3rd BIL is this case suddenly grow "smart". Early of the yr, he was salesman for beauty product. He see sales not bad and decided to eat his boss by getting goods from his co cheaply and eat the balance. His boss found up demanded him to pay up if not call police. Ended up is the goody sillyporean loaned him.

Seeing he can do biz so just help him abit. (He offer me profit sharing, but I rather not jump in some bottomless pit) told him once settle down liao return me the principle can le. Recently my bx told him he doing quite ok, got a shop and imported alot of goods and invest in afew "Hui" (跟會). Dem dem never say anything. I become "cai shen'... got problem find me, got money dem dem:mad:

Golden question
27-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Hi Naemlo and SingViet

No worries as I had know Viet people about 10 years and I do know most people are cunning. I had been to VN many times and had seen and heard so many different incidents. I feel that not many of the vietnamese are not compassionate. They wont remember how you had helped them before. They only see the present. If you are rich, they will curry your favor but once you are in deep shit, they wont lend a helping hand.

I do have a friend open illegal business there. 1st year at SG and HCM he and his boss lost about S$1million. Most people who deal business with them are Viet Bosses. but after lesson learnt they are smarter and even more fierce. Now, they are making big profits in VN from what I know. I remember once when I went to HCM and find him for a drink, when one of the viet bosses cant pay up the losses, immediately my friend take the whole bottle Martel and hit his head. That guy was bleeding and my friend didnt even care and ask him how he going to pay. Later, my friend told me that many of the vietamese do have $ to pay up but they wanted to act blur or eat you as you are not the local here. Furthermore even how close their families ties, Sister may in turn betray her brother and eat all his money away.

haha good sharing.waiting to find out more from my wife about my in law 5 figure debts to ah long before i share here

Bear in mind,vietnamese is not as simple as what we think,the less expected things that u feel will not happen CAN also happen.Trust me haha:D

Golden question
27-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Dun need search far for these kind of ppl...recently my 3rd BIL is this case suddenly grow "smart". Early of the yr, he was salesman for beauty product. He see sales not bad and decided to eat his boss by getting goods from his co cheaply and eat the balance. His boss found up demanded him to pay up if not call police. Ended up is the goody sillyporean loaned him.

Seeing he can do biz so just help him abit. (He offer me profit sharing, but I rather not jump in some bottomless pit) told him once settle down liao return me the principle can le. Recently my bx told him he doing quite ok, got a shop and imported alot of goods and invest in afew "Hui" (跟會). Dem dem never say anything. I become "cai shen'... got problem find me, got money dem dem:mad:

Of course lah,who rich will go tell people they are rich :D

shysaint
28-11-2012, 01:53 AM
yah,si bei cute,saw your whats app photo,must show my wife haha

hahhahh ... Thanks thanks .. now she little devil ... ahhhah

when u free .. lets go la kopi .. long time no catch up with u liao ...:D

shysaint
28-11-2012, 01:55 AM
pinoys job hop alot...seldom see anyone stay in a company more than 2 years..

The main purpose of such people is $$$ ... they go for better $$$ and work hours ....

Importantly they have a agenda thats is the company to help them apply for their PR .. if the company can't help .. they will move on ...

shysaint
28-11-2012, 01:58 AM
that makes 3 of us ...mine also only english....getting her to pick up mandarin..so i made her try to speak mandarin with little one but of cse with me guiding...

u came back from US liao ?

when going cheong again ? lets go la beer ... :p

shysaint
28-11-2012, 02:04 AM

bx - TV
mum - mandarin / hokkien
dad - english
me - ALL

Yes I agree on this ... my daughter now 21 mths can speak n mumber some viet words like Rice , Water Melon , Apple , NO & Milk (very perfect pronunciation in Vietnamese) ..

English words like Good Night .. Sleep ... Apple ... PaPa , Ah Ma ....

I guess my gal will be ok in TV, English and Mandarin.

shysaint
28-11-2012, 02:09 AM

Yes , definitely TRUE .. I told my BX ,, she can stay abit longer in VN now but then when bb turns 3, she must stay here full time before BB start nursery in age 4 ...

Syallabus is so Jialat now ... My eldest gal just got her PSLE result @ 211 .. express ... although is express but might not find a decent good school ...

shysaint
28-11-2012, 02:12 AM
They are far from becoming the 2nd china and will have very low chance of becoming one.

That will probably takes another 50 years times provided world economy dun crash ..

Heard from bankers that next year's economy will be bad throughout the world ...

shysaint
28-11-2012, 02:19 AM
That's why I saidmany times before .. everyone have their very own experiences to share .. everyone have their points and all will be different ... n some will common ...

While some is good, some is bad , some is based on hearsay, some copy one another's quote , some boasting ...

It's up to the individual to listen, find out and experience it ..

We should address the issues n concerns ... i believe thats the main aim of this thread ....

Peacock29
28-11-2012, 03:23 AM
I feel bro SV is right in his approach. He prepared fellow bros interested in VB (WL or whatever) for the worst. But things might not be as bad as he had described.

Bad People everywhere also have. SG, VN, or whereever in the world.
Lazy People everywhere also have. SG also got a lot. At least 10% of taxi drivers are good examples :)

One thing i strongly agree with Bro SV is, we Singaporean, i meant the majority of us, due to our protected environment and our education system, we tend to lose out to people from 3rd world countries where dog eat dog strongest survive in terms of scheming etc.

You have your own eyes to see and make judgement yourself whether this relationship is feasible. You make the wrong judgement you have only yourself to blame as bros here had already prepared you for the worst situation.

Hurricane88
28-11-2012, 09:34 AM
I feel bro SV is right in his approach. He prepared fellow bros interested in VB (WL or whatever) for the worst. But things might not be as bad as he had described.

You have your own eyes to see and make judgement yourself whether this relationship is feasible. You make the wrong judgement you have only yourself to blame as bros here had already prepared you for the worst situation.

haha...now you knew why I had been reading and contributing to this thread for the past 5 yrs...this thread is a must for sinkies who are keen to marry a Vn spouse...dun go in to Wetnam blind and then dun know what hit you...can be a big shock...can also be very frustrating...can also be bitter sweet..depends on individual...we only share our experiences and cautions...up to the individual to play the lead role...we just hope more will come here to share their true experiences...:)

one thing we had in common...the love for VBs...otheriwse we won't be here or this thread will not have so many samsters contributing...:)

this is just one of the Viet threads I am reading...:)

jackbl
28-11-2012, 09:36 AM
when going cheong again ? lets go la beer ...

Please org one for us, thanks! :D :p Year-End-Sexploration :)

Hurricane88
28-11-2012, 09:37 AM

can i be notified too...hehe...:)

Kim91
28-11-2012, 10:58 AM
haha good sharing.waiting to find out more from my wife about my in law 5 figure debts to ah long before i share here

Bear in mind,vietnamese is not as simple as what we think,the less expected things that u feel will not happen CAN also happen.Trust me haha:D

Possible tat they incur such debt thinking u are able to help? I really fear this kind of assumptions:eek:

Kim91
28-11-2012, 11:54 AM
this is just one of the Viet threads I am reading...:)

This is the one n only lively forum on spouses in whole internet.. Dun pray pray

jackbl
28-11-2012, 12:38 PM
can i be notified too...hehe...:)

U already post BIG BIG that U dun chiong in Singapore liao.... who dare ask u again??? :D :p

Anyway not I org, I just wan to tag along only.... i try to org b4 and then let people blamed that i XXX YYY ZZZ....

Hurricane88
28-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Anyway not I org, I just wan to tag along only.... i try to org b4 and then let people blamed that i XXX YYY ZZZ....

i dun blame you lol...hehe...must tag along ma once a while...hehe...:)

Kim91
28-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Bachelor's nite?? For those wed in dec?:D

Golden question
28-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Possible tat they incur such debt thinking u are able to help? I really fear this kind of assumptions:eek:

I dont understand why u have to be fear.If your wife love u,she will not ask u to settle but if your wife only think about herself and her family,then u have to settle

For me is simple,settle can.help can.throw money for stupid reason can

But how much i throw,UP TO ME.I call the shot and not them.

Simple reason cos i have my own family to feed

Take it or leave it and dont give me those cry father cry mother story.

Golden question
28-11-2012, 11:34 PM
My wife ask me not to settle so i just keep quiet.

When i know is time to help,i will help.

Help how many depends on me.

Not happy,then Fxxk OFF,i not santas clause.

Simple as that

Golden question
28-11-2012, 11:38 PM
hahhahh ... Thanks thanks .. now she little devil ... ahhhah

when u free .. lets go la kopi .. long time no catch up with u liao ...:D

Ai ya,u busy man.Anyway i your estate neignbour liao.so if free,let me know or maybe come my house next year to collect red egg :D

Golden question
28-11-2012, 11:48 PM

what if your fear come true?what will u do?

If u know u able to settle but have to use up your saving,will u help?

If your wife tell u if u dont help,her mother will be beaten to death,will u empty your bank and help?

shysaint
29-11-2012, 12:18 AM

u know i dunno which place to cheong... can we organise 1 before 7 dec before my wife come ?

any day i onzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Golden question
29-11-2012, 01:11 AM
u know i dunno which place to cheong... can we organise 1 before 7 dec before my wife come ?

any day i onzzzzzzzzzzz ...

sure bo,i now also temporary free man so can tag along if have :p

shysaint
29-11-2012, 01:23 AM

will call u when kackbl organise 1.

Kim91
29-11-2012, 05:24 AM
what if your fear come true?what will u do?

If u know u able to settle but have to use up your saving,will u help?

If your wife tell u if u dont help,her mother will be beaten to death,will u empty your bank and help?

My fear is not that i had to help but how much my wife will be caught in btw. After the 3rd BIL case, she angry with herself already.. & Few yrs back, her nephew sick need operation, her mum ask us to help; i refused as i saw the 4th BIL rides a new bike.. They are very poor at recognising needs n wants.. Luckily my wife got what i meant never help.. Hopefully slowly she recognise all the patterns the BIL n sisters gives. For now she still naive..OJT in progress..haha

Previously if the reason is valid, i will help what i can but now with commitment coming no liao.. Bared minimal...if like what u say life n death matters must really see how she herself into debt... Gamblng is a big NO!

Kim91
29-11-2012, 05:56 AM
Reading this forum helps alot.. Some exp bro are more extreme while some more lax.. But very fruitful reading here daily.. Hahaha
Some sharing: i make it a pt that if u borrow u must have valid reasons; for parents, i only give during cny or when my bx goes back.

Even our wedding there, i set a agreed budget n screen thru thr receipts & angpows so i know how much the parents keep the surpluses. After the wedding they used the money for renovating hse (which i think is fine and the renovating not too much) i help top up abit as the house so called will belong to my bx (she's the youngest)

Then come expanding their padi field. This is one i very angry with n i made known. They planned thinking i will help even my bx dun know. I set conditions: I demand the red book under my bx's name n i dun made monthly contributions since they be earning more. My philosophy is 'letting them have means to fish rather than i feed them. Thats why i help the 3rd bil setup biz eventually. So after past 'emergencies' now my cost centres from 4 to maybe 2 ( parents and her married eldest sister). I am mentally prepared for these 'emergencies', we cant avoid but its how we managed them. ;)

Comments pls.. :D

Kim91
29-11-2012, 06:00 AM

Mind if i join too?? Really interested to know the bros here.. I also temp freeman :D

jackbl
29-11-2012, 08:44 AM
will call u when kackbl organise 1.

Then u need wait long long :D Now I dun wan to trouble myself and kenna said xxx yyy zzz.

KonKam
29-11-2012, 11:16 AM
When i first went VN a decade ago, i was pro-viet, very very pro. Now, i am against viet. This is after staying there and coming in contact with lots of viets. ;)

Can you elaborate further?

:confused:

Peacock29
29-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Can you elaborate further?

:confused:

Read 1000 over pages you will know ;)

jf66312
30-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Then u need wait long long :D Now I dun wan to trouble myself and kenna said xxx yyy zzz.

will u org one for me when i come back on the 21st Dec?

jackbl
30-11-2012, 02:14 AM

Can, if the others are sporting :D :p

Hurricane88
30-11-2012, 09:36 AM

who are the others...hehe...:confused:

jackbl
30-11-2012, 10:25 AM
who are the others...hehe...:confused:

His regular kaki :D

Spectrre
30-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Jack Kor Kor, i met u once at Club Armani where Mazda Kor Kor organise the trip, remember me?

Got outing, i wan join also. Also temp free man. CNY coming, so a lot BX go home. Haha

Seletar
30-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Jack Kor Kor, i met u once at Club Armani where Mazda Kor Kor organise the trip, remember me?

Got outing, i wan join also. Also temp free man. CNY coming, so a lot BX go home. Haha

Jack Kor Kor, I want to join also. I'm permanent free man.:p

shysaint
01-12-2012, 04:34 AM

Bro Jackbl ...

why said llike that ? U organise I sure turn up ....

which Pig ... KN ... said that to you Just omit that AH loh ....

Hurricane88
01-12-2012, 01:28 PM
since we are discussing Vn Life partner...just want to discuss this pc of news courtesy to bro jackbl...click here...http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8156537&postcount=12311

my point is this is Vietnamese culture with their open sex society...if you knew your future spouse is such a person...questions are below for feedback and comments..

1. you knew your Vn wife is not a virgin and yet you marry her..
2. many sinkie men can marry a former WL to be spouse...
3. will you ever trust her
4. sinkie men dun mind to marry a Vn wife but if you knew her past will you still marry her and love her...

just want newbies to read and to understand that Vn youngsters are open minded including sex...so when you want to have a Vn wife you need to learn their open culture...:)

KangTuo
01-12-2012, 02:18 PM
my point is this is Vietnamese culture with their open sex society...if you knew your future spouse is such a person...questions are below for feedback and comments..

1. you knew your Vn wife is not a virgin and yet you marry her..

which country not open sex society in this century? :confused:
is there such thing as virgin wife these days? :confused:

jackbl
01-12-2012, 02:18 PM
just want newbies to read and to understand that Vn youngsters are open minded including sex...so when you want to have a Vn wife you need to learn their open culture...:)

I felt that the vn men wont be paiseh if they are fed by their wife, but sgp men will.... (dun take the background into consideration first, in general only)

KangTuo
01-12-2012, 02:19 PM
His regular kaki :D

Regular? can up size?

Hurricane88
01-12-2012, 02:25 PM

of course...Malaysia law students recent hots news is the press...the couple were very open in their happiness for sex...so question is will someone marry a gal which can be so open minded sexually...:)

as for virgin wife...oops...open question if is it still available here...:)

Golden question
02-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Reading this forum helps alot.. Some exp bro are more extreme while some more lax.. But very fruitful reading here daily.. Hahaha
Some sharing: i make it a pt that if u borrow u must have valid reasons; for parents, i only give during cny or when my bx goes back.

Even our wedding there, i set a agreed budget n screen thru thr receipts & angpows so i know how much the parents keep the surpluses. After the wedding they used the money for renovating hse (which i think is fine and the renovating not too much) i help top up abit as the house so called will belong to my bx (she's the youngest)

Then come expanding their padi field. This is one i very angry with n i made known. They planned thinking i will help even my bx dun know. I set conditions: I demand the red book under my bx's name n i dun made monthly contributions since they be earning more. My philosophy is 'letting them have means to fish rather than i feed them. Thats why i help the 3rd bil setup biz eventually. So after past 'emergencies' now my cost centres from 4 to maybe 2 ( parents and her married eldest sister). I am mentally prepared for these 'emergencies', we cant avoid but its how we managed them. ;)

Comments pls.. :D

Your philosophy very hard lah especially in vietnam culture.When u get to know more about their ppl or culture,then u will see they prefer to throw away the fish rod and let you feed them with the fish u buy

Of course there is some who want the rod but not much from what i see

Golden question
02-12-2012, 12:40 AM
Mind if i join too?? Really interested to know the bros here.. I also temp freeman :D

Your temp pass same as mine leh.Mine going to expire next month and cannot extend anymore liao leh:p

Golden question
02-12-2012, 12:43 AM

My answer is not many for question 1
My answer is not much for question 2

So bro kt is your ans same as mine:D

KangTuo
02-12-2012, 01:37 AM
My answer is not many for question 1
My answer is not much for question 2

So bro kt is your ans same as mine:D

1) No...
2) same answer

Kim91
02-12-2012, 01:48 AM
Your philosophy very hard lah especially in vietnam culture.When u get to know more about their ppl or culture,then u will see they prefer to throw away the fish rod and let you feed them with the fish u buy

Of course there is some who want the rod but not much from what i see

Too bad for them then... There's no free lunch.. Cheap money comes with conditions.. Like the padi fields the parents want to buy...

Kim91
02-12-2012, 01:49 AM
Your temp pass same as mine leh.Mine going to expire next month and cannot extend anymore liao leh:p

Mine left 2wks nha... Still can renew :D

Hurricane88
02-12-2012, 10:12 AM
just for discussion...look at SMRT saga...29 PRC workers to be repatriated home...this is for the strike held recently...the strike according to MOM law is illegal and criminal offence in nature...so the SMRT as an employer has to be held responsible to repatriate the workers who committed the offence...:)

similarly those VBs who came to work on social visit visa who are caught...will be deported home...only those Vbs who had sponsored will be repatriated home by their sponsors...:)

see the difference between repatriation and deportation...:)

so moral of the story if any foreigner commit a crime then caught and charge will face either of the action by the gahmen...:)

so dun be a VB sponsor unless she is your wife...^_^

KangTuo
02-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Got outing, i wan join also. Also temp free man.

I'm permanent free man.

Your temp pass same as mine leh.Mine going to expire next month and cannot extend anymore liao leh

Mine left 2wks nha... Still can renew

enjoy while you can bro... when bx is here, its really a different ball game.

Kim91
02-12-2012, 01:02 PM
so dun be a VB sponsor unless she is your wife...^_^

I think sponsor also will get blacklist by ica.. Next time jeopadize ur gf/bx applications.. Think with big head wor:rolleyes:

jackbl
02-12-2012, 03:51 PM

U shd org one gathering for them, gathering of OX while BX is not around :D :p

Peacock29
02-12-2012, 04:06 PM

Tonight la, my pass expired tonight! BX coming back tmr morning!

KangTuo
02-12-2012, 04:41 PM

my bx always around... how can i organise?

jackbl
03-12-2012, 12:42 AM
my bx always around... how can i organise?

Your Time management is the Best. :)

saintsrsaf
03-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Hi bros,

Today I just want to share a story on my 3 years of marriage with a Vietnamese.

My wife and I had been married since 2009, now the red light have surfaced on our marriage and I'm proceeding with divorce soon.

We have 2 children together, after she gave birth to each child, she will ask her mother to Singapore during her confinement and also to take care of the new born. I will paid for all the expense during my mother in law stay in Singapore and when she goes back, I will give her some money. My wife obtained her Long Term Visit Pass PLUS a few months back and is now working in a restaurant. I suggested to my mother in law to stay in Singapore for a long period and not go back to Vietnam with my child every 2 months as I'll try to apply a Long Term Visit Pass for her. She rejected the idea as she says she got family in Vietnam.

I decided to employ a maid to look after my youngest child as I don't want my child to keep going to and back Singapore. Few more months later I intend to let my youngest child attend to childcare, don't tell me the child have to come and go back to Vietnam every 2 months? The mother in law keep brain wash my wife and now my wife don't even treat us as a family.

My wife tell me, in Singapore she's alone, her family is all in Vietnam.
Recently my company closed down and I'm unemployed, currently using my credit line to pay off all expenses of my family, I told my wife, since she is working now, can she pay for her own food and shopping items. She got angry and say nevermind no money don't go out then, you can go out yourself.

Please note that my eldest child is 3 years old and youngest 1 year old, she had never paid for anything for the children, she don't even look after them, very dependent on her mother to take care of the children.

Now she tell me to let her have the youngest child back to Vietnam with her and I can have the older child after divorce. I was like..... if I were to let her have the custody of my child, what will my child become in the future??? Her nephew wanted a laptop, her parents can't even afford, thinking I'll buy for him. She say she can work and support the child, but she can't even support her mother, what make her thinks she can give the child a bright future?

To me, my wife doesn't care about anything, she only want to be happy herself. Doesn't matter the child grew up with good future or not, she just want the child. To me is very selfish. We give life and is our responsibility to give them our best in life.

Actually my story is a long one but I don't know how to type. Sigh.

SingViet
03-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Hi bros,

Today I just want to share a story on my 3 years of marriage with a Vietnamese.

My wife and I had been married since 2009, now the red light have surfaced on our marriage and I'm proceeding with divorce soon.

We have 2 children together, after she gave birth to each child, she will ask her mother to Singapore during her confinement and also to take care of the new born. I will paid for all the expense during my mother in law stay in Singapore and when she goes back, I will give her some money. My wife obtained her Long Term Visit Pass PLUS a few months back and is now working in a restaurant. I suggested to my mother in law to stay in Singapore for a long period and not go back to Vietnam with my child every 2 months as I'll try to apply a Long Term Visit Pass for her. She rejected the idea as she says she got family in Vietnam.

I decided to employ a maid to look after my youngest child as I don't want my child to keep going to and back Singapore. Few more months later I intend to let my youngest child attend to childcare, don't tell me the child have to come and go back to Vietnam every 2 months? The mother in law keep brain wash my wife and now my wife don't even treat us as a family.

My wife tell me, in Singapore she's alone, her family is all in Vietnam.
Recently my company closed down and I'm unemployed, currently using my credit line to pay off all expenses of my family, I told my wife, since she is working now, can she pay for her own food and shopping items. She got angry and say nevermind no money don't go out then, you can go out yourself.

Please note that my eldest child is 3 years old and youngest 1 year old, she had never paid for anything for the children, she don't even look after them, very dependent on her mother to take care of the children.

Now she tell me to let her have the youngest child back to Vietnam with her and I can have the older child after divorce. I was like..... if I were to let her have the custody of my child, what will my child become in the future??? Her nephew wanted a laptop, her parents can't even afford, thinking I'll buy for him. She say she can work and support the child, but she can't even support her mother, what make her thinks she can give the child a bright future?

To me, my wife doesn't care about anything, she only want to be happy herself. Doesn't matter the child grew up with good future or not, she just want the child. To me is very selfish. We give life and is our responsibility to give them our best in life.

Actually my story is a long one but I don't know how to type. Sigh.

Majority of them do not know what is RESPONSIBILITY and even if they know, they do not want to practise it. To the normal gal from VN province, marrying to Singapore man is good as Singaporean man are well known to treat viet spouses well. They can also do whatever they want and the Singaporean husband will allow. To be true, i have also seen educated and middle income vietnamese ladies who lacks responsibilties too. Taking care of children is not their problem, they are only interested in THEMSELVES. They are very much concerned about their family members back home, who are lazy and greedy. Of course not all viets are like that, but i should say majority are.

I always dread my wife's family members coming over and till to date, i have only allowed my wife's elder sister to come help me twice. This is due to me changing maid and i need to wait for around 1 month for the new maid to arrive. No matter how much i say i will pay her sister, before going back, my SIL sure wants this and that and the amount is many times what i have promised to pay her. During her stay here, she will also gossip and try to influence my wife's thinking. Everytime when she comes, my wife will `change' . All the bad habits will start to resurface again. Our viet spouses needs lots of education and communication. My wife has changed a lot but sometimes, some of her old ways will still surface. But one thing which i have realised, they only like GOOD times and not many viet spouse can go thru bad times with the foreigner husband. Anytime when its bad, they will start thinking of hooking up with vietkieus or others. Bro, if you allow one of your child's custody to go to yr wife, i don't think she will be able to give yr child good education and neither will yr bx be responsible enough to see that yr child gets educated. Yr child will turn out to be a money making tool for yr bx when he/she grows up. If i am not wrong, the child she wants is a GIRL?

saintsrsaf
03-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Majority of them do not know what is RESPONSIBILITY and even if they know, they do not want to practise it. To the normal gal from VN province, marrying to Singapore man is good as Singaporean man are well known to treat viet spouses well. They can also do whatever they want and the Singaporean husband will allow. To be true, i have also seen educated and middle income vietnamese ladies who lacks responsibilties too. Taking care of children is not their problem, they are only interested in THEMSELVES. They are very much concerned about their family members back home, who are lazy and greedy. Of course not all viets are like that, but i should say majority are.

I always dread my wife's family members coming over and till to date, i have only allowed my wife's elder sister to come help me twice. This is due to me changing maid and i need to wait for around 1 month for the new maid to arrive. No matter how much i say i will pay her sister, before going back, my SIL sure wants this and that and the amount is many times what i have promised to pay her. During her stay here, she will also gossip and try to influence my wife's thinking. Everytime when she comes, my wife will `change' . All the bad habits will start to resurface again. Our viet spouses needs lots of education and communication. My wife has changed a lot but sometimes, some of her old ways will still surface. But one thing which i have realised, they only like GOOD times and not many viet spouse can go thru bad times with the foreigner husband. Anytime when its bad, they will start thinking of hooking up with vietkieus or others. Bro, if you allow one of your child's custody to go to yr wife, i don't think she will be able to give yr child good education and neither will yr bx be responsible enough to see that yr child gets educated. Yr child will turn out to be a money making tool for yr bx when he/she grows up. If i am not wrong, the child she wants is a GIRL?

Yes Bro a baby girl. She say I can have the boy.

She used to say girl are more obedient to the mother, boy doesn't listen.

After she hear her friend told her a story about one vn wife in SG threaten to die with the baby if the husband doesn't give up the custody and end up the husband give in. Now she use that to threaten me haha. Well... if she wanna kana hang go ahead.

Anyway both my child are red passport.

SingViet
03-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Yes Bro a baby girl. She say I can have the boy.

She used to say girl are more obedient to the mother, boy doesn't listen.

After she hear her friend told her a story about one vn wife in SG threaten to die with the baby if the husband doesn't give up the custody and end up the husband give in. Now she use that to threaten me haha. Well... if she wanna kana hang go ahead.

Anyway both my child are red passport.

I think you should know why they like baby gals...... i shall not elaborate too much on this. The parents will be able to profit more from gals.

desviper00
03-12-2012, 04:09 PM
I think you should know why they like baby gals...... i shall not elaborate too much on this. The parents will be able to profit more from gals.

Sad..... but true.....

saintsrsaf
03-12-2012, 04:11 PM

Sometimes don't know want to angry or sad of their ignorance. We as parents always want our children to be the best they can be. But they want their children to be their slave and never be able to look up.

Hurricane88
03-12-2012, 04:20 PM
If i am not wrong, the child she wants is a GIRL?

spot on bro...I knew the answer before he replied..:)

Sometimes don't know want to angry or sad of their ignorance. We as parents always want our children to be the best they can be. But they want their children to be their slave and never be able to look up.

maybe you should tell us how you get to know your bx...I tried to look thru your history but nothing was mentioned...you jumped straight to changing money in those threads...we hardly know much about you...:)

care to share more like how long you know her before marriage and whatever details...and do you know once divorced you can cancel her LTVP and she can continue to work here as long as her WP is valid...:)

My guess is she already has another sing bf...:)

saintsrsaf
03-12-2012, 04:37 PM
spot on bro...I knew the answer before he replied..:)

maybe you should tell us how you get to know your bx...I tried to look thru your history but nothing was mentioned...you jumped straight to changing money in those threads...we hardly know much about you...:)

care to share more like how long you know her before marriage and whatever details...and do you know once divorced you can cancel her LTVP and she can continue to work here as long as her WP is valid...:)

My guess is she already has another sing bf...:)

I know her on year 2008 when she work in Singapore in a certain pub. Got married after 1 year.

It doesn't matter she continue to work here or not after divorce. Just want my child to have better future.

Hurricane88
03-12-2012, 05:02 PM
I know her on year 2008 when she work in Singapore in a certain pub. Got married after 1 year.

It doesn't matter she continue to work here or not after divorce. Just want my child to have better future.

i am sorry if what i write here later will hurt your feelings but I apolgised to you in advance...need to highlight this as a typical sinkie man fell in love of WL and then this problem exist...:mad:

I am very negative about WLs in Sinkie land...the VBs are here to earn money and they will not care about you...after they married they expect to have good life and will not share the burden with you...this is why I had written since 5 yrs ago to forget about the VBs who came here to be whores and to con men money...sad to say many sinkie men still fell for such WLs...tell me what love is blind and small head taken over big head...all this are rubbish...dun waste time wooing after the WLs who came here to earn men monies...go to Vietnam to find decent Viet gal who can be better wife...of course you need to invest time and money to do such thing...to me gamble in marriage over 1 year courtship is not enough...needs longer to see a person clearly...i will say anything longer than 2 yrs and during this courtship make sure you travel frequently to Vietnam to see her and family...learn their culture and see for yorself...read this thread from front to back...and then follow this thread daily...you will not know what you are missing if you dun do so...of course there are some WLs who are special to some men here...I heard enough of the 98% to be sad cases...:mad::confused:

saintsrsaf
03-12-2012, 05:07 PM
i am sorry if what i write here later will hurt your feelings but I apolgised to you in advance...need to highlight this as a typical sinkie man fell in love of WL and then this problem exist...:mad:

I am very negative about WLs in Sinkie land...the VBs are here to earn money and they will not care about you...after they married they expect to have good life and will not share the burden with you...this is why I had written since 5 yrs ago to forget about the VBs who came here to be whores and to con men money...sad to say many sinkie men still fell for such WLs...tell me what love is blind and small head taken over big head...all this are rubbish...dun waste time wooing after the WLs who came here to earn men monies...go to Vietnam to find decent Viet gal who can be better wife...of course you need to invest time and money to do such thing...to me gamble in marriage over 1 year courtship is not enough...needs longer to see a person clearly...i will say anything longer than 2 yrs and during this courtship make sure you travel frequently to Vietnam to see her and family...learn their culture and see for yorself...read this thread from front to back...and then follow this thread daily...you will not know what you are missing if you dun do so...of course there are some WLs who are special to some men here...I heard enough of the 98% to be sad cases...:mad::confused:

Well.. I totally agreed now.

Anyway I won't kpkb like others did. I made that choice 3 years ago. But ok la, can let go, good experience.

Hurricane88
03-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Well.. I totally agreed now.

Anyway I won't kpkb like others did. I made that choice 3 years ago. But ok la, can let go, good experience.

i like your attitude...this is not like end of the road...you can recover and rebuild again...go step by step and resolve your messy divorce settlement now...important is find a good experienced lawyer will help..remember last year or 2 yrs back there was another samster who shared divorce in this thread...:)

you may want to read those pages...or pm bro Kangtuo, shysaint, (sorry if i arrow you) who are experienced in this divorce matter...but their ex wife is local singkie...:)

makes sure you get custody of your 2 children...any divorce children is the one who suffered most...:)

do you know i managed to pull 2 friends who almost get married to WLs and let the friends see for themselves what they are not seeing the truth about WLs...after they saw thru all their lies and deceits then they willingly let go...:)

to me WLs are just pay and f...(,)(,)

saintsrsaf
03-12-2012, 05:27 PM
i like your attitude...this is not like end of the road...you can recover and rebuild again...go step by step and resolve your messy divorce settlement now...important is find a good experienced lawyer will help..remember last year or 2 yrs back there was another samster who shared divorce in this thread...:)

you may want to read those pages...or pm bro Kangtuo, shysaint, (sorry if i arrow you) who are experienced in this divorce matter...but their ex wife is local singkie...:)

makes sure you get custody of your 2 children...any divorce children is the one who suffered most...

do you know i managed to pull 2 friends who almost get married to WLs and let the friends see for themselves what they are not seeing the truth about WLs...after they saw thru all their lies and deceits then they willingly let go...:)

to me WLs are just pay and f...

Thanks bro for the advise :)

Honey Boon
03-12-2012, 05:34 PM
you have been doing that .......... :p

Honey Boon
03-12-2012, 05:43 PM
many men also.... but in sperm :p

Bro i also millionaire, but in Vietnam Dong! ;)

Kim91
03-12-2012, 05:57 PM

Bro, the child is innocent... If u are able to support ur kids, which i'm sure u can, fight for the custody! She wants to die, she die alone leave the kids. Record done what she threathen n get court protection to hide the kds from her. Thats short term solution.. Of cos if can work out thats best...

Dun let the kids suffers in their hands..

siamloverboy
03-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Sorry to sidetrack here, my sister in law thought of coming to sillypore next month. She was caught during one of the raid and deport back to Vietnam the following day. I was lucky not to be her sponsor the last time. I understand from her that ICA impose one year ban(dun know where she get this information from).
Now she is coming with her baby in tow(about three month old). She promise she will just come here to stay with us and enjoy our company and not doing any illegal things. I like to know how to apply for her stay here and what documents do I need? Must I go down to ICA personally or can apply online? Thanks Bros in advance for help.

KangTuo
03-12-2012, 09:21 PM
you have been doing that .......... :p

no no no ... night time i stay home with bx.

naemlo
03-12-2012, 09:22 PM
no no no ... night time i stay home with bx.

Not a funny joke.... :rolleyes:

Golden question
03-12-2012, 11:01 PM
whatever adult do,dont pull baby in.

I have warn my wife,no matter what happen.she can f me,can beat me but DONT EVER USE BABY to threaten me.Can make me suffer,no problem for me but dont pull the innocent out

I wont bite this kind of shit.Simple as that.

KangTuo
04-12-2012, 12:02 AM
you may want to read those pages...or pm bro Kangtuo, shysaint, (sorry if i arrow you) who are experienced in this divorce matter...but their ex wife is local singkie

Thanks bro for the advise :)

best is to go straight consult a lawyer... consultation is free :)

Golden question
04-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Nowadays sg man divorce with sg woman is damm common.

I already have 4 friends under my list.All suffer now due to law suit,maintenance fees or mortage loan for hdb flats which not yet move in

so who say marry a vietnamese or foreign woman is more risky than local one

anything can happen

Peacock29
04-12-2012, 02:26 AM
Nowadays sg man divorce with sg woman is damm common.

I already have 4 friends under my list.All suffer now due to law suit,maintenance fees or mortage loan for hdb flats which not yet move in

so who say marry a vietnamese or foreign woman is more risky than local one

anything can happen

Add me. You have 5 now!

Hurricane88
04-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Sorry to sidetrack here, my sister in law thought of coming to sillypore next month. She was caught during one of the raid and deport back to Vietnam the following day. I was lucky not to be her sponsor the last time. I understand from her that ICA impose one year ban(dun know where she get this information from).
Now she is coming with her baby in tow(about three month old). She promise she will just come here to stay with us and enjoy our company and not doing any illegal things. I like to know how to apply for her stay here and what documents do I need? Must I go down to ICA personally or can apply online? Thanks Bros in advance for help.

yes...go down to ICA to apply for her visa...bring all her and her baby particulars...if she is caught and deported previously...the ban may be longer than 1 year...:)

if you need anymore advice, please post in this thread... http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=179936&page=94

TheExchange
04-12-2012, 11:05 AM
.....and do you know once divorced you can cancel her LTVP and she can continue to work here as long as her WP is valid...:)

For divorce cases the ex-hubby CANNOT cancel the spouse LTVP or PR.... this is provided for in the Women's Charter but he can withdraw as her sponsor. The ICA will allow her to substitute a new sponsor and in the event she is unable to find one..... her lawyer can apply for a State Guardian to be her sponsor until the Family Court decides otherwise. Each case is dealt differently depending on the circumstances and the court order is TIC when dealing with ICA matters. :)

We can never win the farking Women's Charter !! :mad:

Honey Boon
04-12-2012, 12:11 PM
give this man a Tiger ..... :D

For me is simple,settle can.help can.throw money for stupid reason can

But how much i throw,UP TO ME.I call the shot and not them.

Simple reason cos i have my own family to feed

Take it or leave it and dont give me those cry father cry mother story.

Honey Boon
04-12-2012, 12:13 PM

will be bring us x'mas gift from US? :D

Honey Boon
04-12-2012, 12:16 PM
got.... how many you want? :D

Honey Boon
04-12-2012, 12:17 PM
wonder the Samurai double still available? :confused:

Regular? can up size?

siamloverboy
04-12-2012, 01:04 PM
yes...go down to ICA to apply for her visa...bring all her and her baby particulars...if she is caught and deported previously...the ban may be longer than 1 year...:)

if you need anymore advice, please post in this thread... http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=179936&page=94
Thanks Bro Hurricane for your advice. Will do that. Thanks again.

Hurricane88
04-12-2012, 04:41 PM
I re-post from HCM thread...

I knew my wife from JC. We'r married for >7 years. I bought her an apartment in HCM after birth of our son then her attitude changes, keep wanting to go HCM to seek opportunities. I thought if she is able to bring $ home-good, thus let her continue her frequent trips home.

In few months, she took 700 mil D from me for investment & now disappeared with our son in HCM.

Ironically, she even changed the locks to our apartment. Years of marriage wins my trust for her. Yet when I believe she is the one for me forever, started to share $, everything falls within months.

I've spent a lot on lawyers , they are good-for-nothing, only send letters here & there.

I seek a reliable Xe Om to bring me ard daily.
I seek people to nego/snatch my son back. Her father & I have had several fights when I approached.
CONG AN is not of much use since my wife is bio mother of my son.

your story is not new...i heard this too many times when foreigner marry a Viet and buy properties in Vietnam using her name...I am not surprised she may had sold the apartment...:)

seriously there is nothing you can do to her...the law protects her...if you want your son back...best chance is to find a PI to do so...get both Sinkie and Viet PI to work separately...you may still be able to find your son back...:mad:

Another case of WL in sinkie married a sinkie man kena con...but took 7 yrs...:mad:

FireShark
04-12-2012, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=XXSillyporean;8170793]I knew my wife from JC. We'r married for >7 years. I bought her an apartment in HCM after birth of our son then her attitude changes, keep wanting to go HCM to seek opportunities. I thought if she is able to bring $ home-good, thus let her continue her frequent trips home.

In few months, she took 700 mil D from me for investment & now disappeared with our son in HCM.

Ironically, she even changed the locks to our apartment. Years of marriage wins my trust for her. Yet when I believe she is the one for me forever, started to share $, everything falls within months.

I've spent a lot on lawyers , they are good-for-nothing, only send letters here & there.

Sorry to heard that dude.

Let me see that one of my good friend could help if you need a PI Lucklily his ex wife didnt cheat his $ but just bring her daughter back vn due to arguement and she ask for divorce. Thus, in the end, my friend engage a PI in viet to search them. 1st PI waste of $$ and 2nd PI really do his job within 1 weeks that PI manage to find out where she stayed and brought my friend there. Although now they are still together, but my friend had kept the birth cert and passport in a safe.

Although there are many bad stories about VB but I had also heard about good one. Just don't give them too much $.

FireShark
04-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Dear all

Just for you info, if you had VB working in spore for the next 2 weeks, ask them to be careful during Thurs, Frid and Sat as there will be raid. Cong An had raided for the past 3 weeks and they will continue to raid until 22 Dec.

Hurricane88
04-12-2012, 05:30 PM
I admire those samsters namely XXSillyporean and sanitsrsaf who openly admitted their failed marriage here...we just need more of these ppl to come here to share their experiences so that all readers will learned...:)

these 2 failed marriages are again linked to former WLs working here...these shall add to my hatred for WLs who came here to con men money...:mad:

my famous quote..."if you trust WLs then pigs can climb trees..."

also for those whose marriage still going strong...wish you all the happiness...:)

Santaclaws
04-12-2012, 06:33 PM

女人变坏就有钱, 男人有钱就变坏 。 VBs who worked in this line have already become bad whereas poor guys like me can sill have chance to be good :D

Chk out this variety show, gives alot of insight on love. Especially after the 1hr part where the guy got cheated by the PRC hooker.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q_oOF9jeTs

Kim91
04-12-2012, 08:57 PM
I re-post from HCM thread...

your story is not new...i heard this too many times when foreigner marry a Viet and buy properties in Vietnam using her name...I am not surprised she may had sold the apartment...:)

seriously there is nothing you can do to her...the law protects her...if you want your son back...best chance is to find a PI to do so...get both Sinkie and Viet PI to work separately...you may still be able to find your son back...:mad:

Another case of WL in sinkie married a sinkie man kena con...but took 7 yrs...:mad:

Sorry first...Actually alot of time what we heard is the man's side of story... Could it be the ox did something wrong that the bx run road?? I just being rational n impartial here... I'm sure there's bx who knows their ox still 'steal eat' but closed an eye....

Kim91
04-12-2012, 10:35 PM
女人变坏就有钱, 男人有钱就变坏 。 VBs who worked in this line have already become bad whereas poor guys like me can sill have chance to be good :D

Chk out this variety show, gives alot of insight on love. Especially after the 1hr part where the guy got cheated by the PRC hooker.

Nice... fierce...

Golden question
04-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Sorry first...Actually alot of time what we heard is the man's side of story... Could it be the ox did something wrong that the bx run road?? I just being rational n impartial here... I'm sure there's bx who knows their ox still 'steal eat' but closed an eye....

are u refering to bro KT :D:p

Bro KT,mai angry huh,joke joke only:D

Golden question
04-12-2012, 11:51 PM

Did the man do enough to 'protect' himself from getting cheated?

Did the man understand more about her before marry?

Did the man know the pro/con especially for marry a vietnamese?

Did the man take care of her especially her feeling after marry or just want to marry 1 for sex or just for companion?

Did the man learn more about vietnamese culture or just think after marry everything will be smooth?

The list go longer and longer

Pls for all SG man,ask yourself all this before u blame your vietnamese spouse.There is always good and bad apple but nobody force u to buy,u can choose to wait and see whether got good one next time or not.

Dont ever think young,pretty with hot figure,peel for u prawn shells,call u ox,say she miss u,etc etc etc etc and think marry is an easy thing.

Is never never easy and much much more tough than dating

Kim91
05-12-2012, 09:53 AM
are u refering to bro KT :D:p

Bro KT,mai angry huh,joke joke only:D

Troi oi.. Bro GP, Mai anyhow arrow leh.. I'm just saying an eg that lead to divorce.. Not only for vb... For vb, divorce will be more ugly as the bx most prob will go back vn and the couple will have alot to split be it finance, property n kids in both sides...
For eg the story bro H88 posted, 7yrs to con a men is too long, i felt its not a con case but a divorce that turn ugly.. N what causes the split only he knows..

XXSillyporean
05-12-2012, 10:18 AM
I was searching for clue/proof and found some Western Union transfer slips, a J.J.Tan has transferred 10 trieu - 17 trieu VND to her more than one time over a period of a few years between 2008 - 2011.

Who is J.J.Tan? Hope he is one of the samsters in forum and we can clear some shit! Maybe another cheongster from JC (back in 2004)?!

Golden question
05-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Troi oi.. Bro GP, Mai anyhow arrow leh.. I'm just saying an eg that lead to divorce.. Not only for vb... For vb, divorce will be more ugly as the bx most prob will go back vn and the couple will have alot to split be it finance, property n kids in both sides...
For eg the story bro H88 posted, 7yrs to con a men is too long, i felt its not a con case but a divorce that turn ugly.. N what causes the split only he knows..

ai ya i mean only the 'steal eat' part lah

FireShark
05-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Did the man do enough to 'protect' himself from getting cheated?

Did the man understand more about her before marry?

Did the man know the pro/con especially for marry a vietnamese?

Did the man take care of her especially her feeling after marry or just want to marry 1 for sex or just for companion?

Did the man learn more about vietnamese culture or just think after marry everything will be smooth?

The list go longer and longer

Pls for all SG man,ask yourself all this before u blame your vietnamese spouse.There is always good and bad apple but nobody force u to buy,u can choose to wait and see whether got good one next time or not.

Dont ever think young,pretty with hot figure,peel for u prawn shells,call u ox,say she miss u,etc etc etc etc and think marry is an easy thing.

Is never never easy and much much more tough than dating

Agree with Golden

Like me, I had one BX Chua which I intended to marry but unfortunately, she make me too disappointed. Too possesive. Everywhere I go, must check. I admit i do flirt around once in while but that was just flirting. I didnt do any wrong behind her back until one day I was so pissed of with her. I taught her how to use Facebook and yahoo messenger. She went to the extend and msg to all my friend in facebook. Asking who are they related to me. Some of them are even her friends. I got fed up and didnt want to her for a while and she kept calling me during my office hours and night. In the end, I got warning letter from the company and finally got sacked by the management due to too many calls during my working time.

I break off with her saying that I had some others VB outside and saying that I cant tolerate anymore. Today, I still love her in my heart but i still cant forget what she did to me.

Understanding them is very important and you also need them to understand you too. If not there are too many problems and arguement in the future.

There are still many good VB which I had seen but there are also many bad VB too.

I had one em gai went out with a one of her new customer. Thinking that the customer is reliable, went to hotel overnight. The next day when my em gai wanna to go home and ask him for money, the customer told her that he dont feel shiok to pay and threathen her to report to police. My em gai was so scared that he ran away without taking her shoe.

Another story which I heard from my ex. One of her friends went hotel with one customer, in the end, the VB got drug by the customers and all her belonging like bag, passport, walllet is all missing. Wake up without any $ and had to ask for help from her sisters to bring her back cos the hotel ask her to up as she oversleep for 2 hours.

Hurricane88
05-12-2012, 01:11 PM
I was searching for clue/proof and found some Western Union transfer slips, a J.J.Tan has transferred 10 trieu - 17 trieu VND to her more than one time over a period of a few years between 2008 - 2011.

Who is J.J.Tan? Hope he is one of the samsters in forum and we can clear some shit! Maybe another cheongster from JC (back in 2004)?!

looks like your wife was sleeping with other men behind your back...dun tell me all these while you have no clue what she had been doing from 2008 to 2011...:confused::confused:

a year or sometime back there was this samster who wrote here claimed that he had been screwing somebody else viet wife...dun know what happened to that story now...:confused:

Kim91
05-12-2012, 08:49 PM

Hey Bro, seems like your wife still keep in contact with her ex-beau/s all the while...KC-ing them... You are not vigilent man

1) Try your best to get back the custody of your son, if by law still cant, move on ba..We still have how many 7yrs...money can earn, times cant chase back.
(Pardon me if I offend u. I just think back if 2008-2011 she is still contacting her lover, how sure are you that the child is your son?)

2)No point finding more evidences of her cheating unless it's for fighting the custody. (That's if she is willing to come back to fight or you can go vn court?)
The more pain u dig the bigger the wound.

3) No point finding her lover/s, what you intend to do? For this kind of WL n men? Don't dirty your hand. Retribution is waiting...

舍得:有舍才有得!Future is waiting for u ;)

shysaint
05-12-2012, 10:30 PM

J.J. Lin I know ... J.J. Tan I don't know ...

SingViet
06-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Hey Bro, seems like your wife still keep in contact with her ex-beau/s all the while...KC-ing them... You are not vigilent man

1) Try your best to get back the custody of your son, if by law still cant, move on ba..We still have how many 7yrs...money can earn, times cant chase back.
(Pardon me if I offend u. I just think back if 2008-2011 she is still contacting her lover, how sure are you that the child is your son?)

2)No point finding more evidences of her cheating unless it's for fighting the custody. (That's if she is willing to come back to fight or you can go vn court?)
The more pain u dig the bigger the wound.

3) No point finding her lover/s, what you intend to do? For this kind of WL n men? Don't dirty your hand. Retribution is waiting...

舍得:有舍才有得!Future is waiting for u ;)

I think i mentioned before in this thread that its a wekk known fact amongst local viets that many VB who married foreigner man, will look for other lovers when they are back in VN for holidays. Even the immigration officer at the airport mentioned that to my wife before. Many bros may say i am a bit extreme, but without staying there long term, you will not know what these ladies can be up to behind yr back. The worst may not happen to you, but it has happened to lots of other Singaporean or foreigner man who married VB. As a normal singaporean man, we will think that once a VB has a child with us, her heart will be with us, the probability of her swaying is almost zero. But this is surely the wishful and innocent thinking of us. To them, a marriage is nothing but a piece of paper. They know most foreigner guys will not trust them and the only way is to give birth to babies to reassure these foreigner man. But to them, having baby or not having baby is no difference. If they want to have fun, its a simple as ABC in VN. You think about it, if yr VB have you in the heart , will she want to go back VN to stay for a month of two every other month? No matter what reasons she has, this is not right. You can ask yourself, if you stay in VN and love yr bx a lot, will you want to come back singaopore every other month, stay for a month or two and leave yr bx in vn? When i stayed in VN last time, i come back Singapore every 12 to 15 days for business, and max i stay in Singapore is 4 days and i will return to VN to be with my bx and my gals. Infront of you, the VB may be NORMAL, and you may think that she still make love to you often, so nothing is wrong. VBs know it too. If they have a lover there and she stopped making love to you, you will suspect and she still need you to give financial support, so making love to you often is seriously nothing to them. Making love to them is like eating pho, nothing special. So we, Singaporean man, got to open our eyes BIG BIG and try to read the VB's mind. Not to be overly suspicious, but sometimes, some tell tale signs are very clear. Stop denying yrself to tghe truth, but protecting ourselves is really quite impt.

Golden question
06-12-2012, 11:08 AM
I think i mentioned before in this thread that its a wekk known fact amongst local viets that many VB who married foreigner man, will look for other lovers when they are back in VN for holidays. Even the immigration officer at the airport mentioned that to my wife before. Many bros may say i am a bit extreme, but without staying there long term, you will not know what these ladies can be up to behind yr back. The worst may not happen to you, but it has happened to lots of other Singaporean or foreigner man who married VB. As a normal singaporean man, we will think that once a VB has a child with us, her heart will be with us, the probability of her swaying is almost zero. But this is surely the wishful and innocent thinking of us. To them, a marriage is nothing but a piece of paper. They know most foreigner guys will not trust them and the only way is to give birth to babies to reassure these foreigner man. But to them, having baby or not having baby is no difference. If they want to have fun, its a simple as ABC in VN. You think about it, if yr VB have you in the heart , will she want to go back VN to stay for a month of two every other month? No matter what reasons she has, this is not right. You can ask yourself, if you stay in VN and love yr bx a lot, will you want to come back singaopore every other month, stay for a month or two and leave yr bx in vn? When i stayed in VN last time, i come back Singapore every 12 to 15 days for business, and max i stay in Singapore is 4 days and i will return to VN to be with my bx and my gals. Infront of you, the VB may be NORMAL, and you may think that she still make love to you often, so nothing is wrong. VBs know it too. If they have a lover there and she stopped making love to you, you will suspect and she still need you to give financial support, so making love to you often is seriously nothing to them. Making love to them is like eating pho, nothing special. So we, Singaporean man, got to open our eyes BIG BIG and try to read the VB's mind. Not to be overly suspicious, but sometimes, some tell tale signs are very clear. Stop denying yrself to tghe truth, but protecting ourselves is really quite impt.

That is what i do for this past six years and until now then i ready for a baby with her:D

To other people,i might sound extreme but to me,protecting myself is more important.Whether later stage is go wrong or not,nobody know but at least i have clear first few stages of knowing more about her,learn how to mantain our husband and wife relationship after marriage and etc

Past six years having been a tough learning stage for both of us but at least we learn from each other,whether baby will help us to bring our spouse relationship to clear our further spouse relationship obstacle or prevent us from clearing.Nobody know

Golden question
06-12-2012, 11:10 AM
TS,next time break your sharing into paragraph leh,like that one lump pierce difficult to read leh:p

Thank u first huh:D

mutantchicken
06-12-2012, 11:47 AM

what i want to know is why is it OK for fat ugly singaproean guy who cant get laid with normal girls but has to marry of WL from another country/culture, but who then also continues going to cat150 houses, JC or KTV to get extra girls ie cheat on his "wife", why is it acceptable fr him to do that, but suddenly its unacceptable for the wife to do the same thing and go back to vn to get a younger lover more attractive man who can understand her mentality and cultural idiosyncrasies. I think that is worst kind of hypocrasy. The point is you went in that particular with a understanding that it was rent of her pussy for a certain amount of money, you give her financial support and u still get use of her pussy, so why are u complaining, if you are stupid or too weak to bargain a good deal than thats your own fault, and if you are further too stupid to realise that the "marriage" doesnt mean that the original arrangement changes. This is the fault of guys who think that they can get cheaper fucks or free fucks if they marry a girl, serves u right for trying to cheat another person and for being a sad ugly loser. And for the poster who keeps on mentioning that his wife is a normal respectable women, BUT research on his former posts will indiacte that he used to try to run a prostitution service when he was based in vietnam, where he ised his wife to deliver the girls..let me tell you decent vietnamese women would never willingly become a mommy/pimp given the a. chance of criminal prosecution if caught, b. the disreputable nature of earning that kind of blood money, but i suppose this poster thinks that the waitress at the HBT bars who might fuck once a month as opposed to the girls working and fucking every days is a good girl. This site is full of such characters paper tigers...hiding behind they keyboards painting illusions for other losers to pat them on the back and applude. Please zapp away

unsung80
06-12-2012, 11:50 AM

Can't help to agree with your post, i have a fuckable VN girl friend, potentially girlfriend for me in the past. Somehow i grow tired of her rubbish about boring life, always complaining BORED of everything. Very typical of her after knowing her a while. Recently i came to find out she was secretly juggle between me and another man in Singapore last time when i was courting her. Carefully making her choices who is more suitable for her in life, or maybe who is fuckable longer on bed. Recently she got betray by the man whom she thought can love her, realize this man who always said "I love you" have few women in overseas. Called me to tell me her problem again. NNB i always a person for you to shoulder when you are sad. This time round am sick and tired, not wanting to be a Mr Nice Guy anymore. She asked me out to meet her here, i can't be bother with her and brushed her off with my busy schedule. If she ask me out for a good fuck with her i might consider giving her angry sex, bang her tiny cunt like she never experience before, then blow my whole load in her mouth and wipe it dry on her face. :mad:

Just be careful, a start of free fuck will lead you to emotion attachment on her. She will use all her cutey power to seduce you till you soft heart and jelly legs. Luckily, my emotion judgement was not weak.

KangTuo
06-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Can't help to agree with your post, i have a fuckable VN girl friend, potentially girlfriend for me in the past. Somehow i grow tired of her rubbish about boring life, always complaining BORED of everything.

BORED, buon, chan is a common word that come out of their mouth...
just don't bother.

unsung80
06-12-2012, 01:20 PM
just don't bother.

Noted bro, probably BORED comes out more often from her mouth than other VN girls i know.

KangTuo
06-12-2012, 01:25 PM
you will not know what these ladies can be up to behind yr back. The worst may not happen to you, but it has happened to lots of other Singaporean or foreigner man who married VB.

That is why we must understand the vb and make her want you more than any other guys.

jackbl
06-12-2012, 11:37 PM
TS,next time break your sharing into paragraph leh,like that one lump pierce difficult to read leh

Most Vietnamese also like to write in this way too :D :p

Golden question
06-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Most Vietnamese also like to write in this way too :D :p

u really si fu,this u also know:D

KangTuo
07-12-2012, 12:28 AM
u really si fu,this u also know:D

jackbl also write this way :)

KangTuo
07-12-2012, 01:49 AM

Just for fun :D

I think in this forum that its a well known fact amongst hardcore cheongster that many cheongster who married foreigner wife, will look for other lovers/WL when their wife are back in their country for holidays. Even the vb at jc and gl mentioned that to me before. Many bros may say i am a bit extreme, but without cheoging jc/gl long term, you will not know what we cheongster can be up to behind our wife back. The worst may not happen to them, but it has happened to lots of other vb or foreigner wife who married a hardcore cheongster. As a normal vb, they will think that once they bear us a child, our lan jiao will be with them, the probability of us swaying is almost zero. But this is surely the wishful and innocent thinking of them. To us, a marriage is nothing but a piece of paper. They know most hardcore cheongster cannot be trusted and the only way is to give birth to babies to reassure these hardcore cheongster. But to us, having baby or not having baby is no difference. If we want to have fun, its a simple as ABC in sillypore. You think about it, if we can be sextifed by our VB, will we want to go gl/jc cheong for oftenly? No matter what pattern she has, this is not always sextified. You can ask yourself, if you cheong gl/jc and not sextified by yr bx a lot, will you want to go back gl/jc cheong when got chance and leave yr bx at home? When i cheong gl/jc last time, i go back home every 12am for phone call/conference, and max i stay out in gl/jc is few hours and i will return home to report to my bx. Infront of the vb, we may be NORMAL, and they may think that we still make love to her often, so nothing is wrong. we know it too. If we have a lover outside and we stopped making love to her, she will suspect and we still need her to sperm check, so making love to them often is seriously nothing to us. Making love to us is like eating chicken rice, nothing special. So they, foreigner wife, got to open their eyes BIG BIG and try to read the hardcore cheongster's mind. Not to be overly suspicious, but sometimes, some tell tale signs are very clear. Stop denying themself to the truth, but protecting themselves is really quite impt.... by closing an eyes :)

Kim91
07-12-2012, 05:32 AM
May allah bless u amitabha!

Honey Boon
07-12-2012, 11:37 AM
another great writer in making :D

Just for fun :D

I think in this forum that its a well known fact amongst hardcore cheongster that many cheongster who married foreigner wife, will look for other lovers/WL when their wife are back in their country fo..............................................tr y to read the hardcore cheongster's mind. Not to be overly suspicious, but sometimes, some tell tale signs are very clear. Stop denying themself to the truth, but protecting themselves is really quite impt.... by closing an eyes :)

KangTuo
07-12-2012, 11:41 AM
another great writer in making :D

i am a writer... COPY writer :p

jackbl
07-12-2012, 12:08 PM
i am a writer... COPY writer

People also brand me as Copy & Paster :D We got something in common ne :p

jackbl
07-12-2012, 12:31 PM

Another word is DU :D :p

Honey Boon
07-12-2012, 01:23 PM
another word is "salty" ..... :p

Another word is DU :D :p

S.B.Y.1
07-12-2012, 09:31 PM
my famous quote..."if you trust WLs then pigs can climb trees..."

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17003/17003221e89fb2774b008ce9db72790e7928542b.png

KangTuo
08-12-2012, 10:40 PM
a bro sms me asking about sending money oversea... should be vn.

Moneygram

https://www.moneygram.com/MGI/EN/SG/Market/Market.htm?CC=SG&LC=EN

I usually go

BKK FOREX PTE LTD - GOLDEN MILE-HEAD OFF
GOLDEN MILE COMPLEX
5001 BEACH ROAD
SINGAPORE, 199588

BKK FOREX PTE LTD - GEYLANG 244
244 GEYLANG ROAD
SINGAPORE, 389303

elth
09-12-2012, 08:55 AM
I use Western Union... but try not to go post office as their fees is $5 dollars extra !!!

for me I go to Lucky Chinatown , 211 New Bridge Road 059432 the fee is $10 only

Hurricane88
09-12-2012, 10:52 AM
I use Western Union... but try not to go post office as their fees is $5 dollars extra !!!

why need to pay??...just ask some samsters who go there often to bring along...cheaper and faster...:)

shysaint
09-12-2012, 12:52 PM

$5 extra? U sure ? Anyway also not sure what u mean? so confusing ?

The minimum fees to pay is $20 ... For a sum of x dollars. After that x dollars category, it's no longer $20.

Which post office? Share leh. I want to go .

FireShark
09-12-2012, 12:58 PM
why need to pay??...just ask some samsters who go there often to bring along...cheaper and faster...:)

Hi Hurricane

Who dared to pass it to the samster unless you know them well. :p

FireShark
09-12-2012, 01:00 PM

The minimum fees to pay is $20 ... For a sum of x dollars. After that x dollars category, it's no longer $20.

I thought western union all the while is S$20 and for Singpost it is different. Western Union $10 only? I thought it is moneygram

Hurricane88
09-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Hi Hurricane

Who dared to pass it to the samster unless you know them well. :p

exactly...when you have VB as gf/bx then you dun get to know samsters who frequent vietnam...sounds ridiculous...and sure one day you may need help or info...:)

dun think many will want to remit alot of money thru western union or moneygram...the most SGD 3k....or much lesser...so we are talking very small money here...:)

shysaint
09-12-2012, 11:07 PM
I thought western union all the while is S$20 and for Singpost it is different. Western Union $10 only? I thought it is moneygram

That's why I commented on the post ! ....

I always paid $20 for below x amount .....

KangTuo
09-12-2012, 11:16 PM

WU at golden mile charge $10 below x amount..
i send $200... maybe too little to be charged more

moneygram at the 2 location i mentioned also charge $10.
max i send is $800 at moneygram

repsoi
09-12-2012, 11:23 PM
a bro sms me asking about sending money oversea... should be vn.

Moneygram

https://www.moneygram.com/MGI/EN/SG/Market/Market.htm?CC=SG&LC=EN

I usually go

BKK FOREX PTE LTD - GOLDEN MILE-HEAD OFF
GOLDEN MILE COMPLEX
5001 BEACH ROAD
SINGAPORE, 199588

BKK FOREX PTE LTD - GEYLANG 244
244 GEYLANG ROAD
SINGAPORE, 389303

I use pay2home, its flat $10 to remit monie to vietnam.
I opened an account with them then after that i can set up a remit order and transfer monie through internet banking to this pay2home and my baxa family gets the monie usually within 1/2 working days.
Its been reliable for me for past 1year.

Just sidetrack abit. What this points n power for in the forum.
I see ppl asking to up them or what

Seletar
09-12-2012, 11:34 PM

Long Phung and 233 also have la, you send sgd and collect also sgd in hcmc. you don't lose the exchange rate. :)

Spectrre
10-12-2012, 12:35 AM
I got another qns to ask bros here.

Currently my bx and me wan to relocate to kl, as I can operate my Reno buisness there and overhead not high. As a singaporean, I have no fear of entering and re entering Malaysia often.

But as a Vietnamese? Lets say everyday or every 2 to 3 day, she enter Singapore 1 day and go back kl the next day. Got issue with Malaysia and sg custom?

please advise

Blast88
10-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Go JC & look for Ah Hui, below 500 charge 15, whoever you 1 2 remit in Vn, 10 min can receive $ liao

Hurricane88
10-12-2012, 09:55 AM
there are many methods to remit money...use the one you are most comfortable and cheap and good...:)

jackbl
10-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Long Phung and 233 also have la, you send sgd and collect also sgd in hcmc. you don't lose the exchange rate. :)

U are totally wrong! They get in VND. U need to send then u know....

Honey Boon
10-12-2012, 12:10 PM
ya, WU at Golden Mile also told me.... WU at Post Office charged higher

naemlo
10-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Currently my bx and me wan to relocate to kl, as I can operate my Reno buisness there and overhead not high. As a singaporean, I have no fear of entering and re entering Malaysia often.

Guess your so called bx is working in the KL entertainment else why will she want to stay there for long? If she is in legal decent biz or work, then she dun have problem getting a proper visa. MY and SG govt or custom officers are not stupid or born without a brain. If I can think of this, they will too.

Think again, why will u dump everything in SG and move to KL just because of a ger?? For an uncertainty ger?

Spectrre
10-12-2012, 11:30 PM
U gotta be kidding me. U can know so much from one post.

Clap clap

naemlo
11-12-2012, 05:17 PM
U gotta be kidding me. U can know so much from one post.

Clap clap

Use ass to think also know the logic. Since u know the shit why bother to ask?? Go ahead since u should be loving your ger a lot and she is your bx :eek:

End of the day, it is your life. If u become millionaire, u dun share with others but if u commit suicide, it is just another dead body because of a so called bx.

I am a practical person, I will not give up everything just because of love for a ger. If she does love u a lot, she should be the 1 who give up KL and go to SG to live with u unless u can't feed her well enough :cool:

shysaint
11-12-2012, 11:24 PM

YEah I saw one at GM , guess must be the one u mentioned .. maybe next time I can go there send $$$ ..

shysaint
11-12-2012, 11:31 PM
U are totally wrong! They get in VND. U need to send then u know....

No Leh ... You are WRONG too .. hahahha :p

My wife used to send SGD to her mum in VN ... her mum collected SGD in Hcmc .... those transacted in SGD/VND are being taken advantage of .. :eek:

shysaint
11-12-2012, 11:34 PM
I got another qns to ask bros here.

But as a Vietnamese? Lets say everyday or every 2 to 3 day, she enter Singapore 1 day and go back kl the next day. Got issue with Malaysia and sg custom?

please advise

Advise what ? We not ICA :confused:

I only can answer u in a blunt way ... You Think Singapore is own by his Family ? Likewise for Malaysia?

You should call ICA instead of asking us ? Malaysia call who har ?

Kim91
12-12-2012, 07:10 AM

I use moneygram. Flat $10 charge.
U can use sgd or usd, MG here still send in usd to vn. In vn, anywhere as long got MG, they can collect money (usd or vnd) using ur details and ref no. Still will lose out in exchange rate, But not great.

elth
12-12-2012, 08:09 AM

if i not wrong almost all post office charge $15 (extra $5 dollars)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8075/8265872264_0aea7b0f62.jpg
The above pic is taken at lucky chinatown Western Union :D

jackbl
12-12-2012, 09:35 AM
No Leh ... You are WRONG too .. hahahha :p

My wife used to send SGD to her mum in VN ... her mum collected SGD in Hcmc .... those transacted in SGD/VND are being taken advantage of .. :eek:

Seletar said Long Phung and 233..... so I replied him on that. I just send SGD and got VND in vn, going thru 233.... You also engage LP/233? They can get SGD in vn????? What's the charge?

Seletar
12-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Seletar said Long Phung and 233..... so I replied him on that. I just send SGD and got VND in vn, going thru 233.... You also engage LP/233? They can get SGD in vn????? What's the charge?

LP send sgd collect sgd. Charge 4 sgd per 100

Spectrre
12-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Use ass to think also know the logic. Since u know the shit why bother to ask?? Go ahead since u should be loving your ger a lot and she is your bx :eek:

End of the day, it is your life. If u become millionaire, u dun share with others but if u commit suicide, it is just another dead body because of a so called bx.

I am a practical person, I will not give up everything just because of love for a ger. If she does love u a lot, she should be the 1 who give up KL and go to SG to live with u unless u can't feed her well enough :cool:

First, sry I didnt make myself clear. Thks to bro hurricane who point out this mistake of mine. So first, I believe that I shld be apologizing.

I know my bx in sg, I run a small time renovation company in Singaporean registered under hdb registered Reno contractors. So bros, u need any renovation, give me a call or pm me. I married my bx just this year after dating for 3 years plus.

my primary till poly Malaysian close fren recently intro me to partner in kl. So my partner in sg will run the show here while I carve out another career path in malsysia.

So I am not giving up everything for a girl. I am not that stupid or khung for this.

Spectrre
12-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Advise what ? We not ICA :confused:

I only can answer u in a blunt way ... You Think Singapore is own by his Family ? Likewise for Malaysia?

You should call ICA instead of asking us ? Malaysia call who har ?

Call Ica bloody useless one. Only give vague ans,, like.apply buisness permit loh, dont stay too long...blahblah bblah. Bloody useless.

Check with high commission of Malaysia at least got better ans.

Just a few sharing with fellow samster who tired of life in sillypore..

U can apply for a scheme call Malaysia my 2nd home scheme. It is a multiple entry visa for 10 years renewable. U cant work under this scheme but u can set up buisness. Best u can bring in yr bx and any child u have. And u can bring in yr sg car and refit it with a Malaysian car playe, registered.

But the problem is it takes hell lots of document and very long process which will need a lot of umdertable monies to nudge u forward.

there are agents who can help u on this but their agent fees are way too steep. 6k to 10k sgd per person 0.o