PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

Kim91
20-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Something to share n discuss.. With brothers here esp many of us are sole earners

Young Singapore mother struggling to make ends meet
quote:

I can said I am lucky to get a left over BTO 4 room flat from HDB 4 years at $200K+, my monthly loan from my CPF is $700+ for 30 years for both me and my husband. Which we just started working then. My salary then was $1.8, my husband was $2.6 and my husband just started working, there isn’t much $$ in our CPF. End up we got to pay some cash for the10% down payment. Where did we get this cash from?? Parents, saving.. than what about renovation? Now, 4 years later, our combine income is still less than $7k. We have a 2 years old daughter, another to be out next month.We don’t dare to own a car, we have to support our elderly, pay our study load, infant care/ child care/ nanny. We don’t have much saving left.

Now a BTO 4 rooms flat is selling for at least $400k and you can only get the flat 3 years later. Family planning will also be delay. alot of my friends are paying like more than $1k or 2k for the HDB load monthly. which their CPF contribution did not even have that amount every month, they have to top up cash for it.
FYI, raising a child now is about 1K per month. all the milk powder, diaper, paying for the caregiver, food, medical (touch wood), etc.

This is reality, I am also trying to accept it. If you can’t accept it, you may want to choose to leave the country.

Seeing my friends stress up on Primary 1 registration.Over registration of Pri 1, having to ballot becos of lots of New citizen joining, taking up the Pri 1 vacancy. Raising up cost, Education cost, competition, etc. All this add up to the consideration of people having children. It’s not easy living in Singapore now

jackbl
20-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Second, if anyone has a job for a VB who cannot speak eng very well, and cannot speak chinese. As long as not those slave jobs, she will take it.

Work in a vietnamese food restaurant :confused:

shysaint
20-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Hi brother anyone in singapore can teach tieng viet cheap cheap. I want people to teach me speak tv. Got pls kindly pm me. i got book but cannot speak.

Want to speak ?

1. Go School learnt proper pronunciation of A-Z .. learnt the correct tone on the 6 tonal symbols ...

2. Once that done, practice more ...

Rgds.

shysaint
20-08-2012, 12:44 PM
ic what you means. Its like that i think, they want to earn a little. But 2k dong is like 15cents in singapore, not much.

Just curious, where is this place u mention for??

A street along main rd called cong hoa. Opposite e-town.

shysaint
20-08-2012, 01:21 PM
If she did have another I won't let her come back again. If she is seeing another just talking I'm ok not bedding

Let me start from your last sentence first.

I am SO confuse on your statement !

You are already contradicting n confused your ownself ... How can you think properly.

You allowed her to be with someone and you are ok with it ? So strange .. is she not your wife ?

At this stage , when her heart no longer with you, whether she bed or no bed with that someone, its no longer important.

I have a problem with my wife now, i think I don't understand there culture, and I have this peronoid disorder and I distrust her, making now we are like straighter.

But I keep on thinking she is seeing another guy, but she
Told me she don't have? ( does viet lady, married will see another guy?)
She told me marries is base on trust and I keep on thinking she have another guy?

I know she angry with me, don't go out with me and don't hold hand when we go out, she come home late from work

She told me she did not do anything wrong to me and to my sister,

She say she is confuse now, she want to leave me also cannot, want to stay also cannot

Do you guys think she have another guy or I'm just Perniod?

Now we do talk and go out now.is she coming back to me?

Yes .. probably u don't understand the cultures ... And guessed you don't understand woman as well .

I cannot and also not up to me to comment / tells you whether she has someone outside. I also believe no one can tell u.

U r the husband ... It's your job to find out the truth and carry out the proper remedy actions.

If u don't trust her, why marry her at the first place ?

Next , what things did she do to make u think that she is having someone outside ? If nothing than u are just plain paranoid.

Next , also think what have you done to her ?

I can tell you straight forward Now ..if you are so f**king paranoid, the day your wife pregnant will be the day this marriage is going to end ! Coz a person like you will sure thinks that the baby is not yours.

If you can trust people here whom you dun meet before and you don't trust a woman u married and you see her everyday ... Something is real wrong with u !

Go think thru everything, dun just come here and seek advice . And please use your brain before exercising advice from the thread.

hayhay
20-08-2012, 02:02 PM
That's why I'm on medic for IMH, You saying so truth, I have no prove at all.
I don know why I'm this way, I hope this medic from IMH can help me, I pity her she is with me.

I think is all me? But she alway come back late from work, cause she said she hate coming home
Thanks for ur advice, I hope I will change for the better

Let me start from your last sentence first.

I am SO confuse on your statement !

You are already contradicting n confused your ownself ... How can you think properly.

You allowed her to be with someone and you are ok with it ? So strange .. is she not your wife ?

At this stage , when her heart no longer with you, whether she bed or no bed with that someone, its no longer important.

Yes .. probably u don't understand the cultures ... And guessed you don't understand woman as well .

I cannot and also not up to me to comment / tells you whether she has someone outside. I also believe no one can tell u.

U r the husband ... It's your job to find out the truth and carry out the proper remedy actions.

If u don't trust her, why marry her at the first place ?

Next , what things did she do to make u think that she is having someone outside ? If nothing than u are just plain paranoid.

Next , also think what have you done to her ?

I can tell you straight forward Now ..if you are so f**king paranoid, the day your wife pregnant will be the day this marriage is going to end ! Coz a person like you will sure thinks that the baby is not yours.

If you can trust people here whom you dun meet before and you don't trust a woman u married and you see her everyday ... Something is real wrong with u !

Go think thru everything, dun just come here and seek advice . And please use your brain before exercising advice from the thread.

Hurricane88
20-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Something to share n discuss.. With brothers here esp many of us are sole earners

Young Singapore mother struggling to make ends meet
quote:

--------------
FYI, raising a child now is about 1K per month. all the milk powder, diaper, paying for the caregiver, food, medical (touch wood), etc.

This is reality, I am also trying to accept it. If you can’t accept it, you may want to choose to leave the country.

Seeing my friends stress up on Primary 1 registration.Over registration of Pri 1, having to ballot becos of lots of New citizen joining, taking up the Pri 1 vacancy. Raising up cost, Education cost, competition, etc. All this add up to the consideration of people having children. It’s not easy living in Singapore now

now you are talking...you can have your say every 5 years in GE...make sure you exercise correctly...:)

I am one that will definitely leave after I retire...haha...:)

btw, this topic has nothing to do with this thread...:)

Hurricane88
20-08-2012, 02:25 PM

wonder why he bother to ask...so many are doing that...as though he knew all the streets names in hcm...:)

to get over this problem is easy...just compare the price before you buy...buy from the shop which you like...example cheap, good service, beautiful gals...etc...:)

Hurricane88
20-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi brother anyone in singapore can teach tieng viet cheap cheap. I want people to teach me speak tv. Got pls kindly pm me. i got book but cannot speak.

haha...why want to learn...get a long hair dictionary to teach you...:)

or just learn at JC/GL...:)

repsoi
20-08-2012, 03:34 PM
wonder why he bother to ask...so many are doing that...as though he knew all the streets names in hcm...:)

to get over this problem is easy...just compare the price before you buy...buy from the shop which you like...example cheap, good service, beautiful gals...etc...:)

i might have used the wrong way to ask, thats why there is a misundertanding. i am not asking for the street name. i am asking if the reason he is at the street is because there is some shops there providing some kind of pleasure services.

Why i am asking that is because when he share his experience with me,
in the reply, it sounds like so.

Goalie
20-08-2012, 04:18 PM
bro if 1500 is good enough, y don't u just marry her & get her a ltvp or dependant pass (which u have more than 4k income), she could work as waitress or whatsoever which could be even more than 1500.....:confused:

Very good answer indeed.

jackbl
20-08-2012, 06:08 PM

Where u learnt??? :D

shysaint
20-08-2012, 06:10 PM
i might have used the wrong way to ask, thats why there is a misundertanding. i am not asking for the street name. i am asking if the reason he is at the street is because there is some shops there providing some kind of pleasure services.

Why i am asking that is because when he share his experience with me,
in the reply, it sounds like so.

1 .... Not everyone comes to Vn to f**k ... N get S**ked ...

I am Definitely NOT one of them ....

2 .... Wrong Thread to share such info ....

Anyway no worries .... Misunderstanding here can clear up BUT sometimes misunderstanding with your loved one may not cleared up so fast ...

So we see the importance of proper communications ...

Seletar
20-08-2012, 06:23 PM

I learn a lot of TV from long hair dictionary but not cheap hor. 3 times a week, lessons begin at 8pm to 11pm. Practical lessons will cost more. :D

Kim91
20-08-2012, 07:17 PM
now you are talking...you can have your say every 5 years in GE...make sure you exercise correctly...:)

I am one that will definitely leave after I retire...haha...:)

btw, this topic has nothing to do with this thread...:)

Just find it funny when they cant survived but how most of us can? Its a matter of choice
I also like u H88 planned to give myself 25-30yrs to earn n save then fxxk off from here, once my kid/s grow up.

vietboy
20-08-2012, 09:52 PM
If 4k plus sure can get ltvp+, got formal salary Got cpf got pay tax. Higher chance of getting PR later. Think long not short term gain bro. For me, i never never do that to my precious bx.

Spouse's high salary is not the only citieria for LTSVP+.
Below is extracted from ICA website.
Couples who have at least one child who is a Singapore Citizen from their marriage will be eligible to apply for the LTVP+. For those without an SC child, we will look at other factors such as duration of marriage, and will in general consider more favourably those who have been married for at least three years. Each application will be considered on its own merits. Other factors that we consider include the ability of the sponsor to financially support the family, and good conduct of both the sponsor and the applicant.

Hurricane88
20-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Just find it funny when they cant survived but how most of us can? Its a matter of choice
I also like u H88 planned to give myself 25-30yrs to earn n save then fxxk off from here, once my kid/s grow up.

haha...u still so many years...means very young...me need a few more yrs...bye roi...:)

Hurricane88
20-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Where u learnt??? :D

haha...me learn in Vietnam ma...:)

repsoi
20-08-2012, 10:12 PM
ic what you means. Its like that i think, they want to earn a little. But 2k dong is like 15cents in singapore, not much.

Just curious, where is this place u mention for??

Anyway no worries .... Misunderstanding here can clear up BUT sometimes misunderstanding with your loved one may not cleared up so fast ...

I agree wth you, communication is very important

player79
20-08-2012, 11:09 PM

Bro i think u make a wrong choice by having a family in spore. Your money will be spent on your family. That what i see in singapore. End of the day u cannot retire. To bad unless u make ton of money.

player79
20-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Want to speak ?

1. Go School learnt proper pronunciation of A-Z .. learnt the correct tone on the 6 tonal symbols ...

2. Once that done, practice more ...

Rgds.

bro any good school in spore?

Kim91
21-08-2012, 06:45 AM
Bro i think u make a wrong choice by having a family in spore. Your money will be spent on your family. That what i see in singapore. End of the day u cannot retire. To bad unless u make ton of money.

Eh if i have a choice i wun work here too. No lobang like some bro here posted to vn n get paid in sgd. but if most of the bro here like H88 can retire liao, I'm sure there's things to learn from the seniors here. Just like how they advice bro not to get kc by vb, think carefully abt get vb as wife. Once married financial planning played an impt part in the happiness of the life liao.

Kim91
21-08-2012, 06:49 AM
Couples who have at least one child who is a Singapore Citizen from their marriage will be eligible to apply for the LTVP+. For those without an SC child, we will look at other factors such as duration of marriage, and will in general consider more favourably those who have been married for at least three years. Each application will be considered on its own merits. Other factors that we consider include the ability of the sponsor to financially support the family, and good conduct of both the sponsor and the applicant.

Just to share, we married last yr, got LTVP in jul 2011, when my wife preg, i go renew LtVP in apr 12, they give us LTVP+ liao. I belive good records is impt

vietboy
21-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Just to share, we married last yr, got LTVP in jul 2011, when my wife preg, i go renew LtVP in apr 12, they give us LTVP+ liao. I belive good records is impt

Yes good records is very impt n plus yur wife is pregnant so even though its not more than 3 yrs of marriage, still can approve just like yur case. And one key sentence is they evaluate case by case.

V|ernar
21-08-2012, 09:22 AM

Child yes , 3 years marriage yes , money yes , good conduct no .

Money still talk after all those so call citieria .

SingViet
21-08-2012, 09:42 AM

I share a totally different view from you, after staying in VN for 5 years and 5 years of flying in and out. There's a few areas that you have to consider when you want to raise your family in VN, instead of Singapore. EDUCATION for your kids will be one big problem, unless you want your kids to go to their local schools and learn the communist teachings and speak only tieng viet. Although there are tons of English schools in VN, most students still cannot speak proper english after years of extra english lessons. Go to INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS? do you have the extra cash for it? If you have, i will rather you stay in Singappore and fly there weekly for business. Next is ENVIRONMENT. The air there is totally polluted in the big cities like HCM and Hanoi. Children there often suffer from respiratory infections. All these are my personal experiences. Unless you are retired and have the cash to stay there by the seaside to enjoy life and need not worry about children.

A lot of Singaporeans with Viet BX always think that VN is a nice place to stay because its CHEAP... A foreigner without money there commands no respect and even the police want to find you trouble. Some think that its simple doing business there, go try first and start talking about it after you earn your first US$100K from the viets.

Houses and cars are also not cheap in VN, relative to Singapore. In Singapore, kids can have cheap and good quality education. Life is competitive in Singapore and it is so all around the world. You should upgrade yourself and pit yourself against the competition instead of trying to run off to another country which you `think you know well' If you go VN to stay for some time and realised that you cannot make it there also and want to come back Singapore, you will be way behind the competition and have to spend even more effort to catch up.

Golden question
21-08-2012, 10:01 AM
I share a totally different view from you, after staying in VN for 5 years and 5 years of flying in and out. There's a few areas that you have to consider when you want to raise your family in VN, instead of Singapore. EDUCATION for your kids will be one big problem, unless you want your kids to go to their local schools and learn the communist teachings and speak only tieng viet. Although there are tons of English schools in VN, most students still cannot speak proper english after years of extra english lessons. Go to INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS? do you have the extra cash for it? If you have, i will rather you stay in Singappore and fly there weekly for business. Next is ENVIRONMENT. The air there is totally polluted in the big cities like HCM and Hanoi. Children there often suffer from respiratory infections. All these are my personal experiences. Unless you are retired and have the cash to stay there by the seaside to enjoy life and need not worry about children.

A lot of Singaporeans with Viet BX always think that VN is a nice place to stay because its CHEAP... A foreigner without money there commands no respect and even the police want to find you trouble. Some think that its simple doing business there, go try first and start talking about it after you earn your first US$100K from the viets.

Houses and cars are also not cheap in VN, relative to Singapore. In Singapore, kids can have cheap and good quality education. Life is competitive in Singapore and it is so all around the world. You should upgrade yourself and pit yourself against the competition instead of trying to run off to another country which you `think you know well' If you go VN to stay for some time and realised that you cannot make it there also and want to come back Singapore, you will be way behind the competition and have to spend even more effort to catch up.

What a good advise,totally agreed with u cos been through before so can relate on what u comment,share the same view with u:D

Golden question
21-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Yes good records is very impt n plus yur wife is pregnant so even though its not more than 3 yrs of marriage, still can approve just like yur case. And one key sentence is they evaluate case by case.

To put it in short,they have the final say and we have no say

elth
21-08-2012, 12:06 PM
bro any good school in spore?

http://www.cambridge.com.sg/languages/vietnamese.htm

call to ask :)

vietboy
21-08-2012, 01:53 PM
To put it in short,they have the final say and we have no say

yes, u r so right! :)

Honey Boon
21-08-2012, 02:11 PM
i think my sons will be happy to know this ... no wonder everytime I see their report book, Conduct column always below average ,,,,, :p

sammyboyfor
21-08-2012, 05:21 PM
we were young once before ... how we wish we have those seniors to give us valuable advices when we were young :p

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

Hurricane88
21-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Eh if i have a choice i wun work here too. No lobang like some bro here posted to vn n get paid in sgd. but if most of the bro here like H88 can retire liao, I'm sure there's things to learn from the seniors here. Just like how they advice bro not to get kc by vb, think carefully abt get vb as wife. Once married financial planning played an impt part in the happiness of the life liao.

haha...no money no honey ma...:)

listen to bro SingViet advice...makes sense...dun think that get paid in SGD working in Vn is easy...when you come back the experience may be irrelevant...also many cannot cope with the fast pace of sinkie work...:)

for me makes money in sinkie...spend in hcm...best deal...prudent financial planning is needed to retire early...:)

Hurricane88
21-08-2012, 06:07 PM
http://www.cambridge.com.sg/languages/vietnamese.htm

call to ask :)

have to call to get the course fees...anyone called before....:)

Kim91
21-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Totally agreed with Bro SV.

For the seek of ur kids better stay singapore till they are independent then retire in VN. I never thot of staying in HCM only for investments. Better stay my wife place Vinh Long or go Can Tho.

VN still very bad place to live, policy not transparent corruption is hardcore. Everytimes i go back have to bring the cung angs there for ca phe and meals, if not they will also come my wife place to eat n drink.
Even with their presences, i still have problem buying house even using my wife name until i give up.

Kim91
21-08-2012, 06:14 PM
haha...no money no honey ma...:)

listen to bro SingViet advice...makes sense...dun think that get paid in SGD working in Vn is easy...when you come back the experience may be irrelevant...also many cannot cope with the fast pace of sinkie work...:)

for me makes money in sinkie...spend in hcm...best deal...prudent financial planning is needed to retire early...:)

True. I send resumes to MNC in VN no ones wants me.. Haha. So better stay spore pay up hdb, rent out n retire in VN.

Looks like i target the rite man bro H88, teach us junior a skill or two how to retire early ;)

Kim91
21-08-2012, 06:16 PM
have to call to get the course fees...anyone called before....:)

I went there before when groupon have deals with them. 10lesson $100. Basic class only at least begin some where

Hurricane88
21-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Looks like i target the rite man bro H88, teach us junior a skill or two how to retire early ;)

haha...I am always available for kopi during day time...pm me if you want then we can meet up...can always share then you decide...:)

Golden question
21-08-2012, 11:52 PM
True. I send resumes to MNC in VN no ones wants me.. Haha. So better stay spore pay up hdb, rent out n retire in VN.

Their vietnam MNC have thousands of their own local degree holder to choose from,i dont think u stand a chance.Even though u got chance,the salary they paid to u will make your jaws drops:eek:

Do u want to know how much they paid to their local degree holder?After u know,u will surely think twice :D

A lot of singaporean have a mindset that vietnam is cheap but they do not know that salary paid over there is peanuts.Unless u are an expat meaning company send u there or post there then your salary is at least something if u spend there but if u just want to earn a few hundred sing salary and live there comfortabily,then i think u will be disappointed

Golden question
22-08-2012, 12:09 AM

For the seek of ur kids better stay singapore till they are independent then retire in VN. I never thot of staying in HCM only for investments. Better stay my wife place Vinh Long or go Can Tho.

VN still very bad place to live, policy not transparent corruption is hardcore. Everytimes i go back have to bring the cung angs there for ca phe and meals, if not they will also come my wife place to eat n drink.
Even with their presences, i still have problem buying house even using my wife name until i give up.

vietnam is not a bad place to live is just that we born in sg is too comfortable with our law and order,safe and fast system.so when we go to a 3rd world country,we always compare with our little red dote

They grown up in a society whereby they have to find their ways of earning money.Govertment dont take care,just want money.Their system is run in a way whereby everybody just want to get something from each other.

everywhere is the same,our little red dote ppl also but is just that they do it in a 'clever or professional way' unlike them.

Yes they jack up the price when they know u are a foreigner but over here is jack up the price and say cost increase,so they no choice have to up the cup of kopi o to 90 cents from 70 cents.

Govertment say no choice cos everything is they let market force decide,they say everywhere is inflation,so they will ask ntuc not to increase their household brands, is the same except the action is different

So if u really want to retired there,prepare for all the shit and i mean really those unexpected shit that will happen or else better retire here.At least when u call sg police to complain that your neighbour is too noisy and u cant sleep,they will come and not at there,they will scold u :D

Golden question
22-08-2012, 12:11 AM

when money talks,everybody shut up:D

Seletar
22-08-2012, 12:17 AM
when money talks,everybody shut up:D

money = love, to vb :p, :p

Golden question
22-08-2012, 12:18 AM

yah,when i first went there 8 years ago,my main objective is to explore ways to earn money there,i hardly go notice the girl there but after coming to this forum 2 years ago and saw all those juicy Fr on vietnam thread,makes my little bro excited haha:D

Golden question
22-08-2012, 12:19 AM

wrong,money is not equal to love.

Have u heard of a sentence,money is the root of evil haha:D

Golden question
22-08-2012, 12:23 AM
I learn a lot of TV from long hair dictionary but not cheap hor. 3 times a week, lessons begin at 8pm to 11pm. Practical lessons will cost more. :D

of course cost more lah,can hands on what haha:D

Golden question
22-08-2012, 12:25 AM

u smoke?why i dont see u smoke after dinner that time:D

I thought smoker slogan is,after meal a stick,happy like a fairy:D

naemlo
22-08-2012, 12:25 AM

A personally view to those who is hoping to be based in a particular city.

In most case, u are wasting your time by just sending resumes blindly. Most MNC if want to employ a low skilled to middle class manager, they will employ local. Reasons are simple, cheap and local knowledge. If they want to employ top management or someone with specific skill, then they will get someone outside Vietnam so u need to know where u stand.

My company did try to employ various manager positions in different cities before. Before your resume is forwarded to the person in charge, irrelevant resumes will be deleted by the admin or HR assistance.

For most cases, it is good to work in SG, earn SG dollars and spend in Vietnam.

For those who are purely for fun then once a month or twice, short visit to HCMC or other cities, will be much fun than to base in a particular city. I have based in 3 cities and now going to my 4th city soon. I am bored n tired, I rather travel around regularly.

Golden question
22-08-2012, 12:27 AM
The BTO at CCK is just opposite my former place at CCK ave 2. That place is former Keat Hong Camp. Large piece of land with many BTO there. Near Sunshine Place where there's a Kopi Tiam, also got some shops and a few kindergartens. Not near to MRT but got shuttle service 300 that is very frequent and reaches CCK MRT station and LOT 1 shopping Mall fast. For those who drive, its near to KJE which links BKE and PIE. Also near Bukit Panjang and also Bukit Timah Road.

5 room resale at CCK Ave 2 is quite low price at around 450K, but still around 100K difference from BTO, so still possible for a profit in 5 years time after MOP.

I know that place cos i from keat hong camp:D

vietboy
22-08-2012, 12:33 AM

Sorry my TV very poor, what is "cung angs" ha? and what has their presences got to do with buying houses? :confused:

naemlo
22-08-2012, 12:33 AM
I know that place cos i from keat hong camp:D

I took recruits in 40 SAR before :D

vietboy
22-08-2012, 12:34 AM
I went there before when groupon have deals with them. 10lesson $100. Basic class only at least begin some where

Such a good deal. BTW, u went there to learn TV?

vietboy
22-08-2012, 12:39 AM

Not to all vbs only to those money-minded WLs. U give them $$ = they give u love in terms of (). :p

Kim91
22-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Their vietnam MNC have thousands of their own local degree holder to choose from,i dont think u stand a chance.Even though u got chance,the salary they paid to u will make your jaws drops:eek:

Do u want to know how much they paid to their local degree holder?After u know,u will surely think twice :D

A lot of singaporean have a mindset that vietnam is cheap but they do not know that salary paid over there is peanuts.Unless u are an expat meaning company send u there or post there then your salary is at least something if u spend there but if u just want to earn a few hundred sing salary and live there comfortabily,then i think u will be disappointed

Bro of cos must pay me equvalent to spore pay la.. Cant be downgrading myself less 1k their grad pay.

Kim91
22-08-2012, 06:46 AM
Such a good deal. BTW, u went there to learn TV?

Mostly from wife, then see got such deals then went only for 10 lessons; only beginner, there have diff level. Taught by viet

Kim91
22-08-2012, 06:52 AM
Sorry my TV very poor, what is "cung angs" ha? and what has their presences got to do with buying houses? :confused:

Its mine,My TV beginner only..
Actually nothing to do, My father-in-law told them n just they kapo n i thot they may be useful to prevent me get cheated n to speed up the transaction. But end up waste money n time.. Haha.

SingViet
22-08-2012, 06:52 AM
Bro of cos must pay me equvalent to spore pay la.. Cant be downgrading myself less 1k their grad pay.

Vietnam is one of the places where, if you are posted there , your pay will be same as Singapore or maybe lower. But of course, unless you are the some Director of IndoChina and posted there with great perks and benefits. Not all expats are paid more than Singapore, you got to see the place posted to.

SingViet
22-08-2012, 06:53 AM

I think he means `Cong An'....

Kim91
22-08-2012, 06:54 AM
haha...I am always available for kopi during day time...pm me if you want then we can meet up...can always share then you decide...:)

Hmm can share then i decide?? Looks like good deal for me.. Hahhaha

SingViet
22-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Actually nothing to do, My father-in-law told them n just they kapo n i thot they may be useful to prevent me get cheated n to speed up the transaction. But end up waste money n time.. Haha.

Normal Cong An is nothing la. Most Viet beginners are fascinated by the presence of Cong An, but actually, those from the province or even the small wards in the city are nothing.

SingViet
22-08-2012, 06:59 AM

to speed up the processing of land title deed transfer, you don't need the Cong An. You just need to bribe the officer in charge at the People's Committee (Provisonal Govt).

Kim91
22-08-2012, 07:02 AM
A personally view to those who is hoping to be based in a particular city.

My company did try to employ various manager positions in different cities before. Before your resume is forwarded to the person in charge, irrelevant resumes will be deleted by the admin or HR assistance.

For most cases, it is good to work in SG, earn SG dollars and spend in Vietnam.

Thx bro naemlo, ya was just trying my luck in their offshore industry offering my expertise.. Haha. Sometimes was trying around see market rite..
Btw boss u need mgr? I send u resume ok? Hahaha ;)

Kim91
22-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Normal Cong An is nothing la. Most Viet beginners are fascinated by the presence of Cong An, but actually, those from the province or even the small wards in the city are nothing.

Yeah after that i realised, cong an are nothing but i dunno why province ppl so scare them, and these useless bums act very big.. Thats how bad corruption to the lowest rank..
After that incident i dun bother abt them

Seletar
22-08-2012, 10:49 AM
wrong,money is not equal to love.

Have u heard of a sentence,money is the root of evil haha:D

Money can buy love, I gave $50 to a vb she said I don't love her, to prove that I love her, I must give more.. cash is king in this world.

desviper00
22-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Have been following the thread for a long time......
Never thought the day would come but kinda met Someone who make me willing to settle down....

Anyway was wondering if any bros with bx holding (PR/LTVP) has encounter has issue travelling to countries like Europe, US, Jap etc...

p.s bro Singviet, its been awhile since we met at lot 1, how's everything?? :)

Hurricane88
22-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Never thought the day would come but kinda met Someone who make me willing to settle down....

Anyway was wondering if any bros with bx holding (PR/LTVP) has encounter has issue travelling to countries like Europe, US, Jap etc...

a PR/LTVP still travel using Vietnam passport so still need to apply visa for countries other than those visa exempt...because Vietnam is in Asean then do not need visa to travel around Asean countries fo short visit up to 30 days...you may need to check individual country website for visa requirement for Vnese citizen...:)

side topic...why you have rep 109 points but no power...think you need to pm the BOSS to rectify this...:)

shysaint
22-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Have been following the thread for a long time......

p.s bro Singviet, its been awhile since we met at lot 1, how's everything?? :)

Ltvp is just a multiple entry visa for entry into Singapore only ... Not to other country. The gal will still be travelling in her Vietnamese passport which may require certain visa for certain country ...

However imho, it may be a little help to improve the profile of the gal ...

desviper00
22-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Many thks for the replies :)

Actually im concern about their profile (even after getting PR/LTVP) as im sure we know that many countries is not very receptive about vbs....

Travelling has always been my aim thus I hope after marrying my bx I can bring her along in the future..

BTW, anyone manage to help their bx get a pink IC ? Heard that it is almost impossible. :confused:

volcano
22-08-2012, 02:10 PM

Actually im concern about their profile (even after getting PR/LTVP) as im sure we know that many countries is not very receptive about vbs....

Travelling has always been my aim thus I hope after marrying my bx I can bring her along in the future..

BTW, anyone manage to help their bx get a pink IC ? Heard that it is almost impossible. :confused:

it is not impossible to get pink IC,but its getting harder nowadays.

even if holding on to a PR,travelling to other countries might not be easy.

e.g USA,the gal will still need to go to the embassy and go for interview.results for interview will be out about 2 weeks later.

shysaint
22-08-2012, 02:16 PM
it is not impossible to get pink IC,but its getting harder nowadays.

even if holding on to a PR,travelling to other countries might not be easy.

e.g USA,the gal will still need to go to the embassy and go for interview.results for interview will be out about 2 weeks later.

LIKEWISE travelling to Australia .. u need to have a guarantor ....

SingViet
22-08-2012, 04:31 PM

Hi bro. I can't really remember you, did we meet at Lot 1 last time? hihihi... bad memory i have. BTW, my wife has been PINK IC for the past few years roi.

SingViet
22-08-2012, 04:43 PM

if your wife is not black listed in Singapore, whether your wife can get PR or CITIZENSHIP depends on you. Your educational level, your job stability, your income etc.

Honey Boon
22-08-2012, 04:57 PM
. BTW, my wife has been PINK IC for the past few years roi.

if your wife is not black listed in Singapore, whether your wife can get PR or CITIZENSHIP depends on you. Your educational level, your job stability, your income etc.

it shows that you are very the can ..... :D:p

SingViet
22-08-2012, 05:00 PM
it shows that you are very the can ..... :D:p

I not very the can but just normal. you can do it too

Kim91
22-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Hi bro. I can't really remember you, did we meet at Lot 1 last time? hihihi... bad memory i have. BTW, my wife has been PINK IC for the past few years roi.

Bro SV, if ur wife pink ic liao, any problem if u guys retired in vn? Like stay long term n buy house or medical benefit enjoyed by vn ppl?

shysaint
22-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Bro SV, if ur wife pink ic liao, any problem if u guys retired in vn? Like stay long term n buy house or medical benefit enjoyed by vn ppl?

No need to ask ...guessed you also never read the thread ...

Bro SV has enough of stay in Vn and therefore is Not interested in retiring in Vietnam ...

Anyway just want to want out from u this Qn ... Medical benefit enjoyed by vn pple?

What medical benefit does Vietnamese have in Vietnam? I am curious to know more....

SingViet
22-08-2012, 07:52 PM
No need to ask ...guessed you also never read the thread ...

Bro SV has enough of stay in Vn and therefore is Not interested in retiring in Vietnam ...

Anyway just want to want out from u this Qn ... Medical benefit enjoyed by vn pple?

What medical benefit does Vietnamese have in Vietnam? I am curious to know more....

Their medical expenses are heavily subsidised by their medical insurance nowadays. Medical bills in international hospital also got local or foreigner....

SingViet
22-08-2012, 07:54 PM

hhaha.. bro shysaint just helped me to answer your question. VN is not too bad, but i had enough of it. I may just retire in JB to be near to my kids in Singapore. :D

Kim91
22-08-2012, 09:30 PM
hhaha.. bro shysaint just helped me to answer your question. VN is not too bad, but i had enough of it. I may just retire in JB to be near to my kids in Singapore. :D

I know Bro VS not going back liao, just asking for info.. Viet kieu can buy house but i read its only like 50yrs, not sure vk can qualified for their medical subsidies etc n can stay vn for good..
Haha gia roi.. Have earn enough planning retirement liao..

vietboy
22-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Their medical expenses are heavily subsidised by their medical insurance nowadays. Medical bills in international hospital also got local or foreigner....

Think the elderly enjoy more benefit.

shysaint
23-08-2012, 06:12 AM

That's provided you BUY medical insurance else you got no medical benefits at all ... Similar to Australia System.

shysaint
23-08-2012, 06:22 AM
I know Bro VS not going back liao, just asking for info.. Viet kieu can buy house but i read its only like 50yrs, not sure vk can qualified for their medical subsidies etc n can stay vn for good..

So you are telling us u r a Rich Viet Kieu ???

If yes .. you are a damn lousy Viet kieu I have known ... Sorry for saying that :p

You have a Vietnamese roots but u dun know anything about vietnam system and you want to retire in Vietnam ???

shysaint
23-08-2012, 06:25 AM
Think the elderly enjoy more benefit.

Dun try to clock post lah ... Clocking post dun increase your power leh :p

Kim91
23-08-2012, 06:31 AM

Really gia roi type wrongly.. "Haven't eArn enough thinking retirement"

Kim91
23-08-2012, 06:34 AM

So you are telling us u r a Rich Viet Kieu ???

If yes .. you are a damn lousy Viet kieu I have known ... Sorry for saying that :p

You have a Vietnamese roots but u dun know anything about vietnam system and you want to retire in Vietnam ???

Relax bro.. Type wrongly.. I'm not vk; i'm pink ic by birth ok. My wife will be if she become sillizen.

SingViet
23-08-2012, 08:12 AM
That's provided you BUY medical insurance else you got no medical benefits at all ... Similar to Australia System.

bro. even if they don't buy insurance , their medical benefits are still there . Bills are heavily subsidised, just like education .

SingViet
23-08-2012, 08:13 AM

he not clocking post la, one sweet sentence to sum up his thinking. short and sweet .

vietboy
23-08-2012, 08:36 AM

Why i need to clock post? Aiya. These pts n power cannot redeem for free bonk or free beer at JC/GL. So why i need to clock post for?

vietboy
23-08-2012, 08:38 AM
he not clocking post la, one sweet sentence to sum up his thinking. short and sweet .

Thanks bro, cos the others are already mentioned by u so i no point repeating so i just add a short sentence to sweeten yur ca phe sua da. Hjhj. :D

vietboy
23-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Relax bro.. Type wrongly.. I'm not vk; i'm pink ic by birth ok. My wife will be if she become sillizen.

Once u married a vietnamese, u will be VK. Cos we are also sons of vietnam: sons-in-law of vietnam. :D

jackbl
23-08-2012, 08:51 AM
Once u married a vietnamese, u will be VK.

New classification by you? :eek: :confused:

SingViet
23-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Once u married a vietnamese, u will be VK. Cos we are also sons of vietnam: sons-in-law of vietnam. :D

troi oi. me not son of vietnam, i don't have so much money to be their SON, i think i am their SUN.. always look for me for sunshine... hihihi

sammyboyfor
23-08-2012, 10:11 AM
we were young once before ... how we wish we have those seniors to give us valuable advices when we were young :p

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

V|ernar
23-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Why i need to clock post? Aiya. These pts n power cannot redeem for free bonk or free beer at JC/GL. So why i need to clock post for?

Lol ! Give you free bonk and free beer you dare to take meh ? Talk about JC these few days .. Quiet as 7th month , seem like you really been hiding at home ?

shysaint
23-08-2012, 10:59 AM
bro. even if they don't buy insurance , their medical benefits are still there . Bills are heavily subsidised, just like education .

Oh .. issit ... Hmmm ... Than I must find a venue go complain .... Hahah .

When my wife admitted to hospital .. never see any medical subsidies description ..

No subsidies also for child birth :(

shysaint
23-08-2012, 11:03 AM
New classification by you? :eek: :confused:

No leh dun think so. Cos i asked various agent they say i cant own landed property only under my wife even the banks said so. Theses is really confusing.

Lol ! Give you free bonk and free beer you dare to take meh ? Talk about JC these few days .. Quiet as 7th month , seem like you really been hiding at home ?

Hahahaha ....

That's why I told him dun clock post for the sake of clocking post ... :p

Just like me ... Nothing to do ... So clock post to Suan him ... Hahahaha ...

Kim91
23-08-2012, 11:05 AM
No leh dun think so. Cos i asked various agent they say i cant own landed property only under my wife even the banks said so. Theses is really confusing.

Kim91
23-08-2012, 11:09 AM

When my wife admitted to hospital .. never see any medical subsidies description ..

I think their bill not as transparent as ours. My MIL stay in vinh long hospital we need to pay daily one n medicine also not like ours treat first pay later.

shysaint
23-08-2012, 11:09 AM

If ur wife becomes Silly-zen ... Then how you going to retires in Vn ?

Although if u got $$$, your wife still can take back her vn citizenship .. but why so troublesome ...

You should now apply long term stay in Vietnam while your wife apply long term stay in Singapore ...

That will be more beneficial ....

shysaint
23-08-2012, 11:16 AM
I think their bill not as transparent as ours. My MIL stay in vinh long hospital we need to pay daily one n medicine also not like ours treat first pay later.

Agree on that ...

Before admission for child birth , I know I was asked on this Qn ... "Sir, does your wife have a medical insurance?"

Therefore the medical bills have no medical subsidies component ... Unless the items itself already subsidised ...

And this is a hospital managed by Singapore Thomson medical hospital .. cannot be not transparent.

Even baby's injection also must pay ... Recent 18 mths injection cost me about 800k vnd ... Talking about subsidies ... Think that's crap

Kim91
23-08-2012, 12:09 PM
If ur wife becomes Silly-zen ... Then how you going to retires in Vn ?

Although if u got $$$, your wife still can take back her vn citizenship .. but why so troublesome ...

You should now apply long term stay in Vietnam while your wife apply long term stay in Singapore ...

That will be more beneficial ....

Now is planning ma.. If vk same benefit as local then, we can ejoy best of both world. Spore passport can go anywhere n enjoy best medical service in world n can stay cheaper in vn province.. Just planning n also vn policy like roti prata vv dangerous.. Just sharing with bros here.. Haha..
Having foreign wife not so simple, must think long term for those who not in yet..
Btw not rich leh, only surviving only boss salary.

Kim91
23-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Agree on that ...

Before admission for child birth , I know I was asked on this Qn ... "Sir, does your wife have a medical insurance?"

Therefore the medical bills have no medical subsidies component ... Unless the items itself already subsidised ...

And this is a hospital managed by Singapore Thomson medical hospital .. cannot be not transparent.

Even baby's injection also must pay ... Recent 18 mths injection cost me about 800k vnd ... Talking about subsidies ... Think that's crap
Haha u know why they ask? Cos if have insurance will treat last. Cos not transparent hospital also wary what can claim what cant claim.
If u take a look at bao viet/hsbc health insurance webpage they also confusing..Premiun/benefit not great like ours.. But pei fu u for daring to give birth in vn ;)

SingViet
23-08-2012, 01:33 PM

Aiyoh bro. Unlike Singapore where they show you the amount of SUBSIDIES, in VN , the much smaller bill is already a good reflection. Now you ask a Singaporean lady go to the same hospital to give birth, see what's the difference in the bill.... :D

SingViet
23-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Agree on that ...

800K for injection no subsidy meh? Its about S$50 leh, very low price roi. You got child before in Singapore, you should know how much it cost to have an injection. Last time my twins injection in private clinic in HCMC, its around US$100 for important jabs and around US$60 for not important jabs.

SingViet
23-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Agree on that ...

Bro.. cool it. You these few weeks in VN eat gun powder huh? hihihi... Come back, i buy you coffee. :D

SingViet
23-08-2012, 01:40 PM

This is the normal practise in VN. They scared the patient no money to pay.

SingViet
23-08-2012, 01:45 PM

When i had my operation in FV hospital 3 years ago, the doctor told my wife how much it will cost and asked my wife go find money then he will operate. My wife told him no need to wait, take out VISA and sign. They immediately sent me for another scan and went into operation theatre around 2 hours later. My ops cost me around 12k Singapore dollars (if i didn't remember wrongly) , which is much cheaper than Singapore. My Singapore doctor told me it will have cost me around 100K Singapore dollars in Singapore. But of course, FV nurse did tell my wife my ops is very expensive roi, if local vietnamese, only 30% of the bill. ;)

vietboy
23-08-2012, 01:46 PM
New classification by you?

Troi oi, how u know? :eek:

troi oi. me not son of vietnam, i don't have so much money to be their SON, i think i am their SUN.. always look for me for sunshine... hihihi

u fit the bill... always full of sunshine! :D

Hard to say...
Now is really the 7th month leh so hide at home scared "ghost". :p

Hahahaha ....

That's why I told him dun clock post for the sake of clocking post ...

Just like me ... Nothing to do ... So clock post to Suan him ... Hahahaha ...

@#%$%^!?* :mad:

vietboy
23-08-2012, 01:46 PM

Please read my previous post. :D

vietboy
23-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Now is planning ma.. If vk same benefit as local then, we can ejoy best of both world. Spore passport can go anywhere n enjoy best medical service in world n can stay cheaper in vn province.. Just planning n also vn policy like roti prata vv dangerous.. Just sharing with bros here.. Haha..
Having foreign wife not so simple, must think long term for those who not in yet..
Btw not rich leh, only surviving only boss salary.

Sillypore passport got these benefits in vn meh?? :confused:

Kim91
23-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Sillypore passport got these benefits in vn meh?? :confused:

Die liao..like my TV n TA all cant make it.. I mean sillypore have the best medical n stay in vn province smelly smelly also cheaper than spore. N if vk also enjoy subsidy in vn, then small sickness also no worry :)

shysaint
23-08-2012, 02:46 PM
800K for injection no subsidy meh? Its about S$50 leh, very low price roi. You got child before in Singapore, you should know how much it cost to have an injection. Last time my twins injection in private clinic in HCMC, its around US$100 for important jabs and around US$60 for not important jabs.

I dun think I paid anything for my 2 gals on their mandatory injections ... U only pay unless u go to private hospital ... Or those optional injection like chicken pox , menningitis and etc .. my 2 gals have all their doses in polyclinic , if pay also pay the registration fees ..

In Vietnam, there are also compulsory injections for baby like in Singapore... I guess a few injection are free but most of it got to pay ... And as age increases, it like paying more and more ... In sg, an optional injection cost about $60 for a chicken pox jap ... But in vn for a compulsory jap , it cost about $50 .. so it not about complaining to pay , I am just interested to know more where is the medical subsidies weare currently discussing about ...

Kim91
23-08-2012, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=shysaint;7664489]I dun think I paid anything for my 2 gals on their mandatory injections ... U only pay unless u go to private hospital .
Bro shysaint, for us if we usually go for private can consider getting their health insurance, provided u are rich vk too ;)

shysaint
23-08-2012, 05:18 PM
I dun think I paid anything for my 2 gals on their mandatory injections ... U only pay unless u go to private hospital .
Bro shysaint, for us if we usually go for private can consider getting their health insurance, provided u are rich vk too ;)

I seriously think you should STOP using the word VK ..... no one here is a VK ..

VK refers to overseas Vietnamese returned to Vietnam .. this term is only Used in Vietnam ... Outside of Vietnam, this term dun applies to them , we here are all SC .... Dun confuse readers ...

Kim91
23-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Hahaha i was confused too.. Now i'm cleared liao :p

SingViet
24-08-2012, 07:54 AM
Hahaha i was confused too.. Now i'm cleared liao :p

VietKieu refers to overseas vietnamese, one of vietnamese descend. We are surely not one of them. :D

jf66312
24-08-2012, 10:17 AM
VietKieu refers to overseas vietnamese, one of vietnamese descend. We are surely not one of them. :D

we are definitely not..but our little ones could be considered half-bred vks...hehe... :p

KangTuo
24-08-2012, 10:22 AM

if bx black listed, i wonder need how long and what reason then can clean it abit.. :confused:

she given another 2 weeks short term extension again... :(
make me visit ICA building every 2 weeks...

lglg666
24-08-2012, 11:58 AM
we are definitely not..but our little ones could be considered half-bred vks...hehe... :p

Guessed U may have hit the nail on it's head....spot-on! :) But still don't take it too seriously.

Have upped u.

SingViet
24-08-2012, 12:16 PM
if bx black listed, i wonder need how long and what reason then can clean it abit.. :confused:

Bro. i have no idea on how long it will need and what reason to clean it.

SingViet
24-08-2012, 12:17 PM

No benefits being vk... be it half or whole ;)

jf66312
24-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Guessed U may have hit the nail on it's head....spot-on! :) But still don't take it too seriously.

Have upped u.

No benefits being vk... be it half or whole ;)

thanks for the upz...will rtn the favor...never take it seriously though..since everyone was talking abt it so i just joined in...hjhj...

bro sing...sad to say , agree with you...no benefits being full or half... :(

volcano
24-08-2012, 01:15 PM

of cos u cant own landed property...only Vietnamese are allowed.

i dunno what is there need to be confuse.

Kim91
24-08-2012, 06:21 PM

KT i salute to ur preserverance!

Genomes
24-08-2012, 11:26 PM

wow need do that for how long?

KangTuo
25-08-2012, 11:47 AM
wow need do that for how long?

no idea... without LTVP, i think also can't keep on extending short term this way... with the same reason..

maybe need to plan to go back vn for 1-2 weeks holiday and shopping in september :)

jackbl
25-08-2012, 11:55 AM
maybe need to plan to go back vn for 1-2 weeks holiday and shopping in september :)

Tell me where can find those brand of mooncake too :D

SingViet
25-08-2012, 01:20 PM

don't keep asking him to go JC la, you not married, he's married. not everyone always think of bonk and beer. vietboy should place his family first. :mad:

SingViet
25-08-2012, 01:57 PM
In this thread, we are interested to find out ways to understand our viet bx better. We are interested to know how to make our viet bx happier . We are also interested to know how we can help our fellow bros with viet bx to be better husbands, so that more can have happy families. We are NOT interested to know how many viet WL have you bonked this week. We are NOT interested to know how many times have you cheated on your bx. We are also NOT interested to know if have successfully chio fellow bros to cheat on their viet bx. If you are not interested in these, then no need come to this thread.

V|ernar
25-08-2012, 02:09 PM
don't keep asking him to go JC la, you not married, he's married. not everyone always think of bonk and beer. vietboy should place his family first. :mad:

huh ? guess you didnt know me .

i guess i married more than you does and i am currently still under paper as married , just lucky my wife give me freedom more than his wife does ~ ... i didnt ask him go JC .. in his quote he say doesnt want to clock post and even he does it doesnt earn him free beer/bonk in JC/GL .

i just ask him even give him free , he also cant come .

maybe you should flip back few pages and read up

vietboy
25-08-2012, 03:00 PM
no idea... without LTVP, i think also can't keep on extending short term this way... with the same reason..

Did u try going to yur MP? Or try write in to the Minister for Home Affairs? No harm trying. As long as there is a chance, go try loh.

vietboy
25-08-2012, 03:03 PM
Tell me where can find those brand of mooncake too :D

Got good banh trung thu to intro? :)

vietboy
25-08-2012, 04:10 PM

Thanks a lot brother.... Will keep that in mind n will do that.

vietboy
25-08-2012, 04:11 PM
huh ? guess you didnt know me .

i guess i married more than you does and i am currently still under paper as married , just lucky my wife give me freedom more than his wife does ~ ... i didnt ask him go JC .. in his quote he say doesnt want to clock post and even he does it doesnt earn him free beer/bonk in JC/GL .

i just ask him even give him free , he also cant come .

maybe you should flip back few pages and read up

Bros, its a misunderstanding lah. Chill chill. :)

shysaint
25-08-2012, 04:12 PM

If he got and will place his family first ... He won't be going out with the guys no matter how hard the guys chio him ...

Whether 1 week once, 1 month once or 1 in 3 mths ... Got go out steal eats means got steal eat ...

The morale of the story is don't try to be a saint if you are not a saint ... Kekeke ... :p

KangTuo
25-08-2012, 04:22 PM
The morale of the story is don't try to be a saint if you are not a saint ... Kekeke ... :p

nobody is a saint except shysaint :p

KangTuo
25-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Did u try going to yur MP? Or try write in to the Minister for Home Affairs? No harm trying. As long as there is a chance, go try loh.

MP - yes.... but they just send standard letter to ICA.
Minister of Home Affair? - report cong an? :confused:

now LTVP application is pending. if MP fail, see most powerful MP in GRC... if all MP fail, go look for the DRAGON... step by step...

KangTuo
25-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks a lot brother.... Will keep that in mind n will do that.

you must also be reminded that too much home made pho will make life dull... com tam, hu tieu, banh canh etc is everywhere to spice you up :)

vietboy
25-08-2012, 05:10 PM
MP - yes.... but they just send standard letter to ICA.
Minister of Home Affair? - report cong an? :confused:

now LTVP application is pending. if MP fail, see most powerful MP in GRC... if all MP fail, go look for the DRAGON... step by step...

MP. Lol as expected. But got try better than nothing.
Why minister of HA = report cong an? :confused: Yes ICA Is also under MHA but is still quite "independent" of each other with cong an.

U can add another step b4 seeing DRAGON, see minister of HA. Like moving up the hierachy ranks.

vietboy
25-08-2012, 05:13 PM
If he got and will place his family first ... He won't be going out with the guys no matter how hard the guys chio him ...

Whether 1 week once, 1 month once or 1 in 3 mths ... Got go out steal eats means got steal eat ...

You r very right. :)

BTW, i'm not trying to be a saint and i cant be one either cos i have alreadied sinned.

repsoi
25-08-2012, 05:22 PM
of cos u cant own landed property...only Vietnamese are allowed.

i dunno what is there need to be confuse.

Hi Volcano,

May i ask, so if me and my Baxa go back to vietnam to buy a land or house,
it can only be under her name in the title deed or it can be under both mine and her name??

thanks in advance.

SingViet
25-08-2012, 05:23 PM

You think they will care?

SingViet
25-08-2012, 05:25 PM
you must also be reminded that too much home made pho will make life dull... com tam, hu tieu, banh canh etc is everywhere to spice you up :)

It depends on your outlook for marriage life. If find taking the same dish too boring, then shouldn't get married in the first place. What if the bx think taking chicken rice very boring ? she can go take prata, indian rojak, fish and chips etc... :D

SingViet
25-08-2012, 05:29 PM
MP. Lol as expected. But got try better than nothing.
Why minister of HA = report cong an? :confused: Yes ICA Is also under MHA but is still quite "independent" of each other with cong an.

U can add another step b4 seeing DRAGON, see minister of HA. Like moving up the hierachy ranks.

you got realised , last time dragon got put his email address on website, now removed roi. Maybe too many letters from all people . Policies are meant for the good of the whole country. They cannot just tweak a policy just for a small group of people. To them, we with viet bx, belong to a small group of individuals that always receive the negative side of news. I am very used to it.

Hurricane88
25-08-2012, 05:40 PM
you got realised , last time dragon got put his email address on website, now removed roi. Maybe too many letters from all people . Policies are meant for the good of the whole country. They cannot just tweak a policy just for a small group of people. To them, we with viet bx, belong to a small group of individuals that always receive the negative side of news. I am very used to it.

KT should write in PM facebook wall...also create a facebook page with full details and hope it goes viral...then gahmen will take notice and hopefully can have better result...:)

let me quote a real life example...a senior citizen went to the PM to tell him of his grandson inability to enter Pri school within 2km from his house...he told the PM that even after seeing him and still cannot then senior citizen will vote opposition in every election...:)

guess what...his grandson admitted after that...:)

elth
25-08-2012, 07:11 PM

i have ever told my gf if she always cook the same dish i be very boring... she told me.. she will go class and learn more... her objectives: keep me at home :p

shysaint
25-08-2012, 07:48 PM

Hahahaah ... I am having these for the past 3 weeks ...Kekeke ..:D

shysaint
25-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi Volca

May i ask, so if me and my Baxa go back to vietnam to buy a land or house,
it can only be under her name in the title deed or it can be under both mine and her name??

thanks in advance.

Title deed HAS to indicate her as main owner .. ur name can be included as 'co' owner BUT then it is useless n redundant coz u r a Foreigner ... She still can sell the house without you.

shysaint
25-08-2012, 07:54 PM
You think they will care?

They will only do a film casting act ....

shysaint
25-08-2012, 07:57 PM
KT should write in PM facebook wall...also create a facebook page with full details and hope it goes viral...then gahmen will take notice and hopefully can have better result...:)

let me quote a real life example...a senior citizen went to the PM to tell him of his grandson inability to enter Pri school within 2km from his house...he told the PM that even after seeing him and still cannot then senior citizen will vote opposition in every election...:)

guess what...his grandson admitted after that...:)

Well ... I always believe IF you try ... There are still certain percentages of success ... IF u don't try .. you practically got 0% ...

It's a matter ... You want to try or not ... Have u put on your thinking cap OR you just sit there n KPKB ...

That's why I told KT .. don't give up ... Try any available option ... Keep trying .. keep appealing .. I believe it he will get his result withing 6 mths to 1 yr ... Must be persevere ...

shysaint
25-08-2012, 08:05 PM
It depends on your outlook for marriage life. If find taking the same dish too boring, then shouldn't get married in the first place. What if the bx think taking chicken rice very boring ? she can go take prata, indian rojak, fish and chips etc... :D

Yes ... I strongly agree ....

Bro SV ... U reminded me on my favorite food man .

vietboy
25-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Hahahaah ... I am having these for the past 3 weeks ...Kekeke ..:D

missed those dishes! :)

repsoi
25-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Title deed HAS to indicate her as main owner .. ur name can be included as 'co' owner BUT then it is useless n redundant coz u r a Foreigner ... She still can sell the house without you.

Ic, thanks for the info.

deli
26-08-2012, 12:43 AM

so long never hear from u....going vn again...i can see u are still active leh...sibey song hor...catch up for dinner leh

SingViet
26-08-2012, 07:15 AM

Maybe the rules have changed these few years. When i bought my VN properties last time, i am co-owner but i must still sign in order to sell. To be safe,buying condo will be safer, can put foreigner name. Now condo prices are low, with interest rates falling, property prices are expected to increase again in the near future.

shysaint
26-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Maybe the rules have changed these few years. When i bought my VN properties last time, i am co-owner but i must still sign in order to sell. To be safe,buying condo will be safer, can put foreigner name. Now condo prices are low, with interest rates falling, property prices are expected to increase again in the near future.

Got money to invest .. maybe its a good time to buy Provided you have the holding power ... The time for the increase will sure come ...

volcano
26-08-2012, 05:20 PM

no,the rule is still the same.

only disadvantage of buying condo or apartment is that the price will not increase as much as landed property over the years.but it do fetch a higher rental if its for investment.

SingViet
27-08-2012, 08:29 AM

only disadvantage of buying condo or apartment is that the price will not increase as much as landed property over the years.but it do fetch a higher rental if its for investment.

I am glad the rule is still the same. ;)

KangTuo
27-08-2012, 08:31 AM
so long never hear from u....going vn again...i can see u are still active leh...sibey song hor...catch up for dinner leh

plan is end of sep go vn.
i no more as active as before... cut down 80% already.
left 10% find "chicken" and 10% keeping 1 vb in vn.
you are always the organiser ma... wait for you to plan dinner date.

vietboy
27-08-2012, 09:11 AM

Pho gia? Com gia? :p:D

Kim91
27-08-2012, 09:53 AM

Gladded to hear that we can be co-owner at least investment protected in case anything goes wrong

Honey Boon
27-08-2012, 04:16 PM
many ppl will envy your left over 20% activities :p

Genomes
28-08-2012, 03:39 AM
u guys are right next day she got kicked out of singapore:o after seeing ica

Kim91
28-08-2012, 07:15 AM
i found out the wl i sort of dating is married in singapore.
:)

as an update.
she got caught working illegally
she married in sg
anybody know what will happen to her
tks for replies

From sort of dating to she kana caught n kana kick out so short time? What did u do to her? :cool:
If she is really married, i dun think will send her back so fast.

vietboy
28-08-2012, 08:46 AM
From sort of dating to she kana caught n kana kick out so short time? What did u do to her? :cool:
If she is really married, i dun think will send her back so fast.

Of cos fast lah. Ppl flouted the law leh. If she is on LTSVP, it is stated clearly she cannot engage in any kind of work when applying. Plus if she is caught working as a WL, that makes 2.

vietboy
28-08-2012, 08:49 AM

Who accompanied her to ICA? Her husband on paper or u?

vietboy
28-08-2012, 08:50 AM

Is it? How come i don't. :D:p

Hurricane88
28-08-2012, 09:39 AM

sure we are right...dun you know we are ICA here...haha...:)

SingViet
28-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Of cos fast lah. Ppl flouted the law leh. If she is on LTSVP, it is stated clearly she cannot engage in any kind of work when applying. Plus if she is caught working as a WL, that makes 2.

On LTSVP still work as WL and kanna caught, of course will be deported. Even if get citizenship roi, if break the law, also go back VN straight.

SingViet
28-08-2012, 10:24 AM
Is it? How come i don't. :D:p

Same here, i not envious . :rolleyes:

Genomes
28-08-2012, 11:10 AM
she was not caught doing anything illegal just in the wrong place that is what
she said to me.
was on stvp not ltvp
after ica told her to leave next day she went to a lawyer and signed divorced paper
that is all for now for update.

Genomes
28-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Who accompanied her to ICA? Her husband on paper or u?

her husband:p

Kim91
28-08-2012, 12:06 PM
she said to me.
was on stvp not ltvp
after ica told her to leave next day she went to a lawyer and signed divorced paper

Ic. Short term only. If ltvp they will let u 2wk to go back otot. Unless u kana serious crime then kana deport
Whatever it is, good for u if not things may be complicated liao

vietboy
28-08-2012, 12:41 PM
she said to me.
was on stvp not ltvp

U believed her? :rolleyes:
dam cuoi gia... haiz.... again add another negative news for them....

her husband

should be with " ". :rolleyes:

Whatever it is, good for u if not things may be complicated liao

good? still too early to say, may not be the last we heard from him... stay tune.... :D

vietboy
28-08-2012, 12:42 PM
sure we are right...dun you know we are ICA here...haha...:)

ICA?? where? who? :D:p

repsoi
28-08-2012, 01:05 PM
she said to me.
was on stvp not ltvp

Hi,
I was wondering, is it so simple to get a divorce??
Simply signed and it get processed??
Just wondering cause i never have a chance to ask.

thanks
John

vietboy
28-08-2012, 01:13 PM
On LTSVP still work as WL and kanna caught, of course will be deported. Even if get citizenship roi, if break the law, also go back VN straight.

There are also some that need to be here for a couple of months waiting for the court verdict b4 going back. Some cases need to "go inside squat" b4 going back.

KangTuo
28-08-2012, 01:34 PM

envy cai dau :D
need crack head to do alot planning leh..

Genomes
28-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi,

thanks
John

from her she told me she sign now(as she ban from singapore)
than 1 to 2 years the lawyer will send the final paper to Vietnam for
her to sign
not sure true or not:D

Hurricane88
28-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Hi,

thanks
John

haha...you dun know that VB thinks simple...you think VB care...they dun even care if "marriage of convenience"...their idea is only to live here in sinkie...since cannot might as well divorce lol...:)

in reality...singapore court will grant divorce within 3 years of signing the deed of separation...:)

deli
28-08-2012, 02:37 PM

so, this is the only place i can find u active liao....this 2 weeks difficult, as my boy is coming out soon....possibly 1 week from now...we will catch up on my boy first month....;)

repsoi
28-08-2012, 02:44 PM
from her she told me she sign now(as she ban from singapore)
than 1 to 2 years the lawyer will send the final paper to Vietnam for
her to sign
not sure true or not:D

icic Thanks

repsoi
28-08-2012, 02:45 PM
haha...you dun know that VB thinks simple...you think VB care...they dun even care if "marriage of convenience"...their idea is only to live here in sinkie...since cannot might as well divorce lol...:)

in reality...singapore court will grant divorce within 3 years of signing the deed of separation...:)

icic thanks for the information

Honey Boon
28-08-2012, 03:38 PM
so how's the planning coming along? :p

envy cai dau :D
need crack head to do alot planning leh..

jf66312
28-08-2012, 04:02 PM
so how's the planning coming along? :p

for kt..its always as planned or according to plan... :D

Honey Boon
28-08-2012, 05:02 PM
fail to plan, plan to fail ..... :D

KangTuo
28-08-2012, 10:05 PM
so, this is the only place i can find u active liao....this 2 weeks difficult, as my boy is coming out soon....possibly 1 week from now...we will catch up on my boy first month....;)

yah yah... i only active in SBF.
tomolo going to sing song near little india area with an old man from usa.
you wanna join?

you power lah... 2nd one got kukujiao liao :cool:

you say catch up for dinner then now say next month for you baby shower...
dinner date very far...

KangTuo
28-08-2012, 10:10 PM

fail to plan, plan to fail ..... :D

plan cannot be confirmed till next week... status unknown
2 need to come in and 1 need to go back in order to excecute the plan.

i recieved a letter from ICA to provide them documents A, B, C, D, E... by a certain date as they recieved a letter from my MP in appeal for my bx LTVP :)
i think it is just standard reply from ICA to give some hope...

shysaint
29-08-2012, 01:18 AM

I settle my divorce in 6 mths ... no seperation ....

SingViet
29-08-2012, 08:01 AM
i recieved a letter from ICA to provide them documents A, B, C, D, E... by a certain date as they recieved a letter from my MP in appeal for my bx LTVP :)
i think it is just standard reply from ICA to give some hope...

Got hope at least better than no hope. They send you letter means they are looking into it. ;)

KangTuo
29-08-2012, 08:33 AM

3 years seperation will only be the reason for divorce... end of day, both party must agree to file divorce before court can grant divorce. if one party no agree, also cannot divorce base on 3 years seperation.

i took 4.5 years or so to divorce.

KangTuo
29-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Got hope at least better than no hope. They send you letter means they are looking into it. ;)

fingers crossed... hope this time can make it.

my friend apply pr for his pinoy wife also same.
reject - appeal - pending - reject - appeal via mp - pending - reject - appeal vua mp again - pending

Hurricane88
29-08-2012, 10:03 AM
3 years seperation will only be the reason for divorce... end of day, both party must agree to file divorce before court can grant divorce. if one party no agree, also cannot divorce base on 3 years seperation.

i took 4.5 years or so to divorce.

so long as there is no contest and both sides want to divorce fast then can be done sweet and sharp...otherwise will drag on...:)

repsoi
29-08-2012, 11:38 AM
so long as there is no contest and both sides want to divorce fast then can be done sweet and sharp...otherwise will drag on...:)

ic, thanks to everyone for the info.

V|ernar
29-08-2012, 12:44 PM

Got money 3 month will do . in fact not that expensive also .

Honey Boon
29-08-2012, 01:18 PM
2 need to come in? very messy now :p

plan cannot be confirmed till next week... status unknown
2 need to come in and 1 need to go back in order to excecute the plan.

SingViet
29-08-2012, 02:17 PM
I know of many Singaporean man with VN wife, always say Singapore this no good, that no good. Say Vn this good, that good. So i asked them, `why don't you quit your job, give up your Singapore Citizenship, and go with your wife to stay in VN la?' The answer i get will be `silence....................' :rolleyes:

KangTuo
29-08-2012, 05:00 PM
I know of many Singaporean man with VN wife, always say Singapore this no good, that no good. Say Vn this good, that good. So i asked them, `why don't you quit your job, give up your Singapore Citizenship, and go with your wife to stay in VN la?' The answer i get will be `silence....................' :rolleyes:

i am no in this category... enjoying life in sillypore :)
to me, vn is a place to relax from my work only.

jklpoi
29-08-2012, 10:50 PM
vietnam got casino?

naemlo
29-08-2012, 10:59 PM
vietnam got casino?

Google or searching this forum will give u the answer but guess u are either lazy or non IT savvy, can't make use of google, I will answer your query. There are casinos in Vietnam.

Next question will be "where?"???? :rolleyes:

KangTuo
29-08-2012, 10:59 PM
vietnam got casino?

yes there are :)

SingViet
30-08-2012, 07:55 AM
vietnam got casino?

Going there to gamble your `high salary'? :rolleyes:

Honey Boon
30-08-2012, 11:14 AM
quite true ..... a weekend getaway :p

i am no in this category... enjoying life in sillypore :)
to me, vn is a place to relax from my work only.

Hurricane88
30-08-2012, 11:42 AM
quite true ..... a weekend getaway :p

a place where I go there to de-stress...enjoy nice food, coffee, beer, etc...hehe...every month looking forward to be there...smell the air felt rejunvenated...:)

Honey Boon
30-08-2012, 03:36 PM
how about the air pollution there? :D

smell the air felt rejunvenated...:)

Hurricane88
30-08-2012, 04:26 PM
how about the air pollution there? :D

the air pollution is just merely dusty...not so much industrial pollution...morning air was still fresh in certain housing area...:)

vietboy
30-08-2012, 05:26 PM
the air pollution is just merely dusty...not so much industrial pollution...morning air was still fresh in certain housing area...:)

Go kampong area even more fresh air. :)

jklpoi
30-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Google or searching this forum will give u the answer but guess u are either lazy or non IT savvy, can't make use of google, I will answer your query. There are casinos in Vietnam.

Next question will be "where?"???? :rolleyes:

...............Where?:D

jklpoi
30-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Going there to gamble your `high salary'? :rolleyes:

Thinking of doing that...cause i already ban from the local casino.

Anyway, they using USD or VND to gamble?

If use USD then think twice or go genting, if VND, den maybe go there try try. De stress....not gamble for life and death.

KangTuo
30-08-2012, 11:57 PM

If use USD then think twice or go genting, if VND, den maybe go there try try. De stress....not gamble for life and death.

i heard its USD

KangTuo
30-08-2012, 11:58 PM
...............where?:d

.........hcmc

vietboy
31-08-2012, 08:34 AM
.........hcmc

Next qns from him will be " HCMC where?" :D

SingViet
31-08-2012, 08:50 AM

De stress by gambling ?

SingViet
31-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Destress by gambling, 4k salary where got enough? 1 million USD a month also not enough for gamblers....

Hurricane88
31-08-2012, 11:01 AM

he is blind...plain lazy to read or search...dun even know how to click on my signature...:)

Seletar
31-08-2012, 12:49 PM

Can meet so many pretty vbs, what is pollution, dust is nothing lor. BTW, met a girl from 3B, went out with her 3 days for dinner, she asked me to visit her often to understand each other better, how I wish I am like you, can go every month. :p

Hurricane88
31-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Can meet so many pretty vbs, what is pollution, dust is nothing lor. BTW, met a girl from 3B, went out with her 3 days for dinner, she asked me to visit her often to understand each other better, how I wish I am like you, can go every month. :p

haha...she invited you so what are you waiting for...so after dinner anything happen?...you too can visit often....:)

Honey Boon
31-08-2012, 01:39 PM
in one of the posh ks? :confused:

.........hcmc

Honey Boon
31-08-2012, 01:40 PM
more stress when no more money for hotel and return ticket :D

De stress by gambling ?

Seletar
31-08-2012, 02:32 PM
haha...she invited you so what are you waiting for...so after dinner anything happen?...you too can visit often....:)

Nothing happen, she is not freelance or that kind, :)

vietboy
31-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Nothing happen, she is not freelance or that kind, :)

Decent gal, what u waiting for? go understand her better. :D

vietboy
31-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Destress by gambling, 4k salary where got enough? 1 million USD a month also not enough for gamblers....

wat a way to destress. :rolleyes:
i rather go there spend the money bonk VBs. if i can. Lol :D

jklpoi
31-08-2012, 09:12 PM

...HCMC where?

jklpoi
31-08-2012, 10:38 PM
wat a way to destress. :rolleyes:
i rather go there spend the money bonk VBs. if i can. Lol :D

but i cannot go and bonk VBs there....She will in her own words. "Cut me die."

Now maybe destination thailand...Teeruk better way to destress.:D

jklpoi
31-08-2012, 10:44 PM
And oh, i have heed the words of senior samster bro here and have totally stop my BX from working.

I getting a pay increase and all is well now. Have managed to secure some good news about her 2 son to come here and study, Younger son result still not bad...older son result gone case...but at least english still can master.

So all in all, all is quite well now. She is now a full time housewife and mother to her 2 kids, my 2 stepson...and it seems that, quite likely a third is coming our way...not going to write more in case its false alarm, but hope it is not.:cool:

Seletar
31-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Decent gal, what u waiting for? go understand her better. :D

Scare liao loh, " pay and go " better than " go and pay " . Moreover I not like H88 every month can go. :)

Greatking
01-09-2012, 05:39 AM
Scare liao loh, " pay and go " better than " go and pay " . Moreover I not like H88 every month can go. :)

even if by jetstar.. also taxing .... :(

deptrai4u
01-09-2012, 07:26 AM
And oh, i have heed the words of senior samster bro here and have totally stop my BX from work.

So all in all, all is quite well now. She is now a full time housewife and mother to her 2 kids, my 2 stepson...and it seems that, quite likely a third is coming our way...not going to write more in case its false alarm, but hope it is not.:cool:

wah, best deal ever, buy 1 get 2 free, but important to establish 3 rd one comes from where. Kek kek...

Hurricane88
01-09-2012, 08:41 AM
Decent gal, what u waiting for? go understand her better.

decent gal need time to court...not so easy to up...hehe...esp. cafe gal...more than enough suitors...:)

even if by jetstar.. also taxing ....

ha...why taxing...I felt so relieved...Jetstar is my regular now...but my next flight is going to be Tiger before all Jetstar again...:)

dun envy...just do it...:)

SingViet
01-09-2012, 10:30 AM
wah, best deal ever, buy 1 get 2 free, but important to establish 3 rd one comes from where. Kek kek...

He got buy meh? I thought its a cash back deal ... :D

vietboy
01-09-2012, 01:02 PM
ha...why taxing...I felt so relieved...Jetstar is my regular now...but my next flight is going to be Tiger before all Jetstar again...:)

I find tiger more expensive than jetstar lately.

Hurricane88
01-09-2012, 01:13 PM

my next Tiger flight is only SGD 101...which is cheap...so no complain...will not pay expensive ticket...normal days will notpay more than SGD 150...:)

S.B.Y.1
01-09-2012, 01:26 PM
my next Tiger flight is only SGD 101...which is cheap...so no complain...will not pay expensive ticket...normal days will notpay more than SGD 150...

But you splurge on those SYTs VBs :p ;) :D

Hurricane88
01-09-2012, 01:32 PM
But you splurge on those SYTs VBs :p ;) :D

haha...how you knew...in reality I dun do so...u be surprised my trip is cheaper than going to Batam...:)

Seletar
01-09-2012, 01:37 PM

Check DNA :p:D

SingViet
01-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Check DNA :p:D

That will give him lots of stress then he has to go casino to destress again :D

repsoi
02-09-2012, 12:54 AM
my next Tiger flight is only SGD 101...which is cheap...so no complain...will not pay expensive ticket...normal days will notpay more than SGD 150...:)

Hi,
$101 for return tickets also?? Really cheap.
Is it inclusive of 20kg luggage?

elth
02-09-2012, 01:18 AM

is it weekday timing ?

Greatking
02-09-2012, 02:27 AM

Tiger will be more expensive after moving over to T1 soon... :D

If you compare the fare without tax.... tiger is more expensive... and lousier

Hurricane88
02-09-2012, 08:52 AM
Hi,
$101 for return tickets also?? Really cheap.
Is it inclusive of 20kg luggage?

I dun check in luggage...always travel light...:)

is it weekday timing ?

over weekend...go on fri and return on Monday...:)

you meant T2...my next Tiger flight is during the long weekend in end Dec...paid SGD 141...:)

SingViet
02-09-2012, 09:29 AM

tiger is moving to T2 , not T1. Normally i take tiger as i find the seats more spacious than jetstar and Lion Air. I do ad hoc booking so tickets are mostly more expensive, but compare to SQ, its still cheaper.

elth
02-09-2012, 10:46 AM
do check out the Tiger promo for next year 2013 10thJan to 3Feb

as low as $38 (ind tax) 1 way to HCMC

:D

vietboy
02-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Wish everyone Happy Vietnam Independence Day!

SingViet
02-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Wish everyone Happy Vietnam Independence Day!

Good day to show your appreciation by firing your canons into the viet mountains ... :D

vietboy
02-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Good day to show your appreciation by firing your canons into the viet mountains ... :D

U mean firing into the viet caverns? :D:p

jf66312
03-09-2012, 09:51 AM

bro singviet range further...his is sniper rifle...you have to learn from him...

SingViet
03-09-2012, 01:19 PM
bro singviet range further...his is sniper rifle...you have to learn from him...

I old roi. Now rifle I A .... :D

elth
03-09-2012, 06:57 PM

[/QUOTE]

Fire in the hole !!! :p

Pohchuan
04-09-2012, 12:10 AM
decent gal need time to court...not so easy to up...hehe...esp. cafe gal...more than enough suitors...:)

If Cafe girl hard to get, can get other decent girl, got pho girl, ao quan girl, nhan vien girl, sinh vien girl etc. or even da ly hon girl cung duoc. hihihihi. Less suitors for these girls. and they are quite decent also.

vietboy
04-09-2012, 12:38 AM

Ya, have to learn how to have 2 on 1st snipe. :D

Greatking
04-09-2012, 02:23 AM
I old roi. Now rifle I A .... :D

Buy some oil and apply on it. After that, take out the "rounds" then use maybe a satay stick to pull thru it with oil so that next time no more ia :D