PDA

View Full Version : My afternoon delights at HCs....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Optimus_Prime
18-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Of cus, you can choose to have her blow u sitting or standing. Just remember to spit it into the bowl if she does not swallow.

http://i5.tinypic.com/43p57d0.jpg http://i14.tinypic.com/4i7cqk6.jpg

Optimus_Prime
18-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Of cus, dun neglect the ladies lah... you can give her some "fingering pleasures"

http://i12.tinypic.com/332mhzq.jpg

Or if you are more DARING.. you can.....

http://i1.tinypic.com/43wqhqt.jpg

Optimus_Prime
18-02-2007, 12:04 PM
All are HC-trained bros will know how to make use the two positions below. IT works just as well in the confined spaces of a ktv's toilet too... keke

http://i14.tinypic.com/2qdpnjm.jpg http://i5.tinypic.com/2n7iqgi.jpg

Optimus_Prime
18-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Here are some more ADVANCED positions you can try too...

http://i5.tinypic.com/47d7i3c.jpg http://i13.tinypic.com/29kte8l.jpg

And pls pls... dun forget the rubber hor !!!!!!

Dats all for today... HAPPY CHEONG YEAR !!!!!!!!!!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-02-2007, 12:17 PM
guess only u OP can find such pics.Gd one.Happy CNY to u and the rest of the league bros & sistas too. :)

Optimus_Prime
18-02-2007, 12:38 PM
guess only u OP can find such pics.Gd one.Happy CNY to u and the rest of the league bros & sistas too. :)

No lah, these pics posted by Bro Lawerence21... I just tot there were cute so share them w League Bros too.

Happy CNY !!!!! Heard you "un-retired" again !!:D

suaveguy28
19-02-2007, 09:48 AM
guess only u OP can find such pics.Gd one.Happy CNY to u and the rest of the league bros & sistas too.

Shifu if u "un-retired" pls let me know so we can cheong together again...:D

Ahh_Boi
19-02-2007, 09:51 AM
Shifu if u "un-retired" pls let me know so we can cheong together again...Dun be stupid, he has never been "Retired" before lah!! :D

suaveguy28
19-02-2007, 10:10 AM
Dun be stupid, he has never been "Retired" before lah!!

NNKC u so free also bo jio me.......:mad:

SexFreak
21-02-2007, 03:03 PM
NNKC u so free also bo jio me.......

NNKC ......... you can meh :cool: I thought you are going to some kind of island ......... bwahahahahahaha :p

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
21-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Dun be stupid, he has never been "Retired" before lah!!

:eek: ......... Or he "retired" from "retirement" ......... :D

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
21-02-2007, 04:20 PM
OP's Hit List

A familar smell
Stepping into the room was like walking into a time machine. The familar smell of musty old carpet and cheap detergent greeted my nose. Aaaawww... it's been a while since I last whiffed this smell. It gave me an air of nostigalia.

Before BS... this was the other big "B" in my cheonging life. Memories awashed over the happy times I had here.... oh so long ago. So many gals... so many memories. A smile slowly formed on my face.

The Gal
Started to undress. Dunno why but I removed my pants first. And off went my underwear too. Was hooking the under-wear up when the knock on the door came. In popped a long-haired beauty. Without batting an eye-lid at my full naked ass facing her (I was... er... bending down to get my hp from my pants so my naked bum was facing her full-on :eek: !!), she just non-chattling asked if I wanted coffee or tea.

Mentally screamed "I want you !!" but the words "tea" escaped my lips. And off she went, while now rosy-cheeked me finished stripping off and hopped into the shower. Wrapped in the standard dry and prickly white towel, I emerged from the showers and looked at the noisy air-con duct. Bloody hell... it's still as cold and loud as I remembered it !!!!! tipped toe and closed the creaky vents.

The Massage & Chit-chat
She was back. Her brownish-dyed straight hair hiding a cute lianish face. Her thick lips and her tatoo behind the back made me think of the ah lians that used to smoke at the void deck of my flats. The type of gals that I never dared to looked at or talked to.

Lied down and her fingers pressed on my naked back. Nothing much, no strength and lack of technique but nobody was here for a massage anyway. Decided to let her continue to break the ice. Chit chat. she asked the standard "why today not working?" questions. She was very chatty which worked for me as Ionly had to nod or say "Really?" "Is it?" at appriopiate intervals. :D Learned about her mishaps on her return journey from her hometown to singapore. Pity her... poor thing.

After sometime, her fingers performed the standard "fingernails tickling skin" routine but she was still telling me about how this yr may not be her year. And at the end ofher sentence she just added "you want special ?" It was almost as if the waitress at macDonalds asking you if you wanted fries with your burger. Well I nodded and she smiled.

Action time.............

Optimus_Prime
21-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Action Starts
I lied to my side and watched the reflection in the mirror as she stood up and slowly wiggle out of her dress. A nice tanned body, slim but with a bit of tummy (standard for most gals in this line) and very perky light brown nipples. Next thing I know, her head was buried between my legs as her tongue ran circles on my inner thighs and balls.

Though she was going to engulf my dick (still in life-less state) off the bat... but she moved up.Her tongue flicked at my nipples till it was erect. Very professional, she'll flip the other nipple to erection too. Her face went to kiss me on my neck and before I knew it, her two B-cup melons were swaying like ripe papayas infront of me. My hungry mouth went for one while my fingers played with the other. As I hungrily sucked and licked at her nipples, I sneaked a peek at the mirror beside me. Our two naked bodies were meshed into one, her soft curves over my stick-thin frame. Her eyes closed as soft moanings escaped her mouth.

My Favourite Number !!
Had enough of her breasts, dragged her to my face level and gave her a light kiss. Was about to go more intense when our teeth knocked into each other !!! what a bummer.... :(

She turned and moved her full lips to concentrate on my lower half. But she offered me a nice view of her naked butt. We were now in the classic 69 position...ah... what a nice number it is..heheh. Like opening a durian, I pulled her two ass-cheek apart and sneaked my tongue to taste at her love-hole. Yup the familar taste and smell of strawberry greeted me but more licking and it was replaced by her own wet juices. And she deep-throating me on the other end as well... HEAVENS !!!!!!!!

Licked till I was rock-hard and I told her I wanted more access to her pussy. Lied her down and I went between her long slender legs.

Time to have my first Chinese New Year Abalone !!!!!!!!:p

gerhunter
21-02-2007, 05:01 PM
never go look for Monkey this time??:p

Optimus_Prime
21-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Abalone never tasted so wet
Started my normal SOP on her. Thought she might not be wanting too much licking as she does have to service another 7-9 customers after me so somtimes there dun want to get too worked up. But she had her eyes closed and just softly bit her lips as my tongue ran the SOC course of her inner thighs and bum. Now I was eager to see her reactions.

Started to lick her outer vagina lips before proceeding in further. Hmmm... not much reactions from her. Just that closed eyes and spaced out expression on her face. Maybe I was losing my touch, the thought made me more determined to get a reaction from her. Licked more furiously. 10 minutes passed and still not much, she was not much different from the start. Her eyes still closed and her face seem far away (thinking what's for dinner maybe?) More licking and than I felt it... very slight at first.

Her legs were starting to shake a bit. I could not be certain so I licked harder and her legs responded by shaking more. Encouraged, I went to turbo-mode and used my fingers to softly stroke at her nipples till it were erect and standing high too. Sucked and licked..sucked and licked... and then she just let out a big whelp. Yanked my head off and just smiled at me.

Doing The Deed
Did not push my luck to do more so just lied down as she rolled on the strawberry cd and rode me doggie style. But she seem tired and moved only a bit. Grabbed her close and I humped her from below. Her full lips were centimetres from mine and I could not resist kissing her . This time more resposne from her as she kissed me back. But still our teeth knocked into each other !! Grrr....

Flipped to missionary and only managed a few deep and fast strokes before I exploded. Caught our breath as we frenched a little and I could feel her cunt muscles contract a bit and held me tight.

The Parade
Dressed up and went to sit at the lounge. My old favourite seat was un-occupied and I took it with glee. The seat was old and had a slight musty smell. But it just felt so comfortable. Stared at the google box in front and heard foot-steps. Turned and saw a petitie looking gal walked up the alley and turned to the recept. Waited a few more minutes and more footsteps and more nubile bodies walked past. This is the part I missed most about this place...

LEAGUE BROS by now will have guessed where I went... but any guesses on which gal I took... :rolleyes:

gerhunter
21-02-2007, 05:26 PM
LEAGUE BROS by now will have guessed where I went... but any guesses on which gal I took... :rolleyes:

michelle!!!:D

SexFreak
21-02-2007, 06:22 PM
michelle!!!

I think so too ......... *snake* *snake* *snake* :D

Cheers !!! :)

KanCheong2
21-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Abalone never tasted so wet

The Parade
Dressed up and went to sit at the lounge. My old favourite seat was un-occupied and I took it with glee. The seat was old and had a slight musty smell. But it just felt so comfortable. Stared at the google box in front and heard foot-steps. Turned and saw a petitie looking gal walked up the alley and turned to the recept. Waited a few more minutes and more footsteps and more nubile bodies walked past. This is the part I missed most about this place...

ermmm if i did my homework correctly, big bro big bro OP normally dun go for ONLY 1 abalone @ tis "resturant" wan leh...... where's the other abalone FR...kekekeke:D

SexFreak
21-02-2007, 09:43 PM
never go look for Monkey this time??

Only I will look for Monkey la and is handpicked for me by WY ......... :D :p

Cheers !!!

gerhunter
21-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Only I will look for Monkey la and is handpicked for me by WY ......... :D

Cheers !!!

wonder if Monkey still remembers me...:rolleyes:

Ahh_Boi
22-02-2007, 01:40 AM
ALL WRONG!!!

And i know who she is kekeke

S***Y tio bo?? wahahahahaha :D

Darknites
22-02-2007, 08:05 AM
ALL WRONG!!!

wah... been a long long time since I last stepped into this HC... dun even know which gal are there anymore...

OP, quick... an update of the gals you seen on parade pls... :D

whitefang
22-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Bros is this HC in fortune centre 4th floor? There a few in fortune centre, care to point out the right one? By the way do the girls do cim? Thanks.

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2007, 09:29 AM
never go look for Monkey this time??
She not started work yetz.....
ermmm if i did my homework correctly, big bro big bro OP normally dun go for ONLY 1 abalone @ tis "resturant" wan leh...... where's the other abalone FR...kekekeke
I was tempted but really no time... hmmmm.. to do this homework is to dig 1.5 yrs back leh...soooo it makes me think :rolleyes:
Only I will look for Monkey la and is handpicked for me by WY .........
And she was hand-choosen by me to pass to WY so long ago... now pass baton to u liaoz ah....

but monkey FAIL your no.1 requirements lei... no boobs !!!!!!
ALL WRONG!!!

S***Y tio bo?? wahahahahaha
Nope this one kenna JACKED liaoz...sianz....
wah... been a long long time since I last stepped into this HC... dun even know which gal are there anymore...

OP, quick... an update of the gals you seen on parade pls...
I saw Gigi, May, Rose, and 2 Looks 6.5 gals..dunno their names.

Ahh_Boi
22-02-2007, 10:42 AM

No worries, me too wahahaha been one yr plus since i step into HC liaoz. Now too busy studying at Boys School kekekeke

Damn, im hard working arent i!!! :D

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2007, 10:56 AM
No worries, me too wahahaha been one yr plus since i step into HC liaoz. Now too busy studying at Boys School kekekeke

Damn, im hard working arent i!!!
Hardworking meh ?? Hardworking dun have to do detention in Boys School liaoz... :rolleyes:

Like Shadowbro... only come for tution class as and when...

Oh yeah..did I mention the gal I had was...
Ah Lian
Very Chatty
Has Tattoo
Has Bright Brown tingled hair

all ur types.... keke

Ahh_Boi
22-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Ah Lian
Very Chatty
Has Tattoo

all ur types.... keke:eek:

Pls sms me more details :D

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2007, 11:24 AM
:eek:

Pls sms me more details

No need lar... u noe who mah...

the LAST TIME u went BHC, I was with her, while u were next door w ur GG.... :p

Ahh Fatt
22-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Hardworking meh ?? Hardworking dun have to do detention in Boys School liaoz...

Like Shadowbro... only come for tution class as and when...

Ah Lian
Very Chatty
Has Tattoo

all ur types.... keke
I wanna know too.......
As long as there is a tatoo...i m interested......:D :p

Ahh_Boi
22-02-2007, 11:28 AM
No need lar... u noe who mah...

the LAST TIME u went BHC, I was with her, while u were next door w ur GG.... ORrrrrrrr Its HER har....... :D

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2007, 11:31 AM
I wanna know too.......
As long as there is a tatoo...i m interested......:D :p
can tell u no problem... shhh....

we need to discuss abt MARCH lei... when can we chat ?????

Ahh Fatt
22-02-2007, 11:36 AM
can tell u no problem... shhh....

we need to discuss abt MARCH lei... when can we chat ?????
What about today...I bore to death at home....sianz

Ahh_Boi
22-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Me Too!!! :D

Ahh Fatt
22-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Me Too!!!
arh.....u at home??
ok i come and pick u up than we go 4 kopi with OP?? Call him and let me know!!;)

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2007, 11:49 AM
arh.....u at home??
ok i come and pick u up than we go 4 kopi with OP?? Call him and let me know!!;)

2 day I cannot lah....:(

Ahh_Boi
22-02-2007, 12:02 PM
arh.....u at home??
ok i come and pick u up than we go 4 kopi with OP?? Call him and let me know!!Yup me at home loh.
SZ also free today. :D
Me need to go JE 1st.

linnaohia1
22-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Yup me at home loh.
SZ also free today.
Me need to go JE 1st.

La kopi bo jio me???? :mad:

SexFreak
22-02-2007, 02:51 PM

S***Y tio bo?? wahahahahaha

Nope ...sianz....

Booooooooo ......... :p "Loud but buay Joon" ......... Bwahahahahaha ......... :D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
22-02-2007, 02:53 PM
but monkey FAIL your no.1 requirements lei... no boobs !!!!!!

Ya lor :( See already 90% sianz liao ......... :p

Cheers !!!

ang076
22-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Bro OP, you reputation point is very auspicious for bros here..

769 = qu 69 , ( go and do '69')

Very lucky number , indeed!!! :D

SexFreak
22-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Bro OP, you reputation point is very auspicious for bros here..

769 = qu 69 , ( go and do '69')

Bro, with or without the auspicious number 769, he still 69 de ......... :p

gerhunter
22-02-2007, 10:38 PM
ALL WRONG!!!

u also wrong!!! tsk tsk....:P
never go for ur Le Yao?:p

gerhunter
22-02-2007, 10:41 PM
who did Ah Boi guess at 1st anyway??dun recall any names there leh.

and OP went so early ar?!?!?!

SexFreak
23-02-2007, 03:20 PM
who did Ah Boi guess at 1st anyway??

Beats me too :confused: I think only our Retired Gold Member can solve the puzzle ......... :p

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
23-02-2007, 03:23 PM
still thinking of one...................... :rolleyes:

Bro, last Lunar Year you said you are still thinking of one ......... until now, New Lunar Year ......... bwahahahahaha :p

Cheers !!!

cheong_man
23-02-2007, 11:40 PM
...still thinking of one ......... until now, New Lunar Year ......... bwahahahahaha :p

Cheers !!!

Bro OP, please do not forget about our reunion dinner: time, location & any activity after the dinner, else we got alot of pilots flying our bro SF liao. Cheers:)

stephan
24-02-2007, 01:06 AM
La kopi bo jio me???? :mad:

Kekeke..... u still miss me huh? wuahhahaha..... :D

I just heard that today got 6 gals sit with u hor.... U HAS CHANGED!!! kekeke.....

stephan
24-02-2007, 01:08 AM
Bro OP, please do not forget about our reunion dinner: time, location & any activity after the dinner, else we got alot of pilots flying our bro SF liao. Cheers:)

still on 27th Feb right?

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2007, 12:19 PM

I just heard that today got 6 gals sit with u hor.... U HAS CHANGED!!! kekeke.....

Yeah lor... I sit 6 gals...he sit 6 gals... I have to go to his room to get my gal to butterfly back to me or else think she'll stay beside him forever...

spunk9
24-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Yeah lor... I sit 6 gals...he sit 6 gals... I have to go to his room to get my gal to butterfly back to me or else think she'll stay beside him forever...
I intend to pay a virgin visit (for 2007) to Boy School next week anyone?? :D :p

sunzi
24-02-2007, 03:05 PM
I intend to pay a virgin visit (for 2007) to Boy School next week anyone??

Dun waste time going there lar, not alot of gals cas of cny. :D

linnaohia1
24-02-2007, 10:02 PM

wah, say like I jack yr gal. Me donno she wif u hor. Gentleman one, I say go go accompany suai ke.

linnaohia1
24-02-2007, 10:04 PM

Hehe, charity work. BTW u back on tuesday? so is BS on tue.

Ahh_Boi
24-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Kekeke..... u still miss me huh? wuahhahaha.....

I just heard that today got 6 gals sit with u hor.... U HAS CHANGED!!! kekeke.....:eek:

News spread fast sia!! I din even know bout that but u know wor!!!

Yeah lor... I sit 6 gals...he sit 6 gals... I have to go to his room to get my gal to butterfly back to me or else think she'll stay beside him forever...Lidat die liaoz lah, last time one gal stick to him, now got 6 gals stick to him........

Lidat me small boi boi no chance liaozzz

Hehe, charity work. BTW u back on tuesday? so is BS on tue.So fast made appt liaoz sia!!! :eek:

SexFreak
24-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Bro OP, please do not forget about our reunion dinner: time, location & any activity after the dinner, else we got alot of pilots flying our bro SF liao.

Ya man, Bro OP, think better send them reminder or else lots of pilots flying around, especially that "NICK9" :o :(

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
24-02-2007, 10:31 PM
I intend to pay a virgin visit (for 2007) to Boy School next week anyone??

Better not with linnaohia1 :p Can't you see he has increased his power from 1 to now 6 ......... :eek:

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
26-02-2007, 09:39 AM
CNY Steamboat Gathering

Hmmmm.... are we still gathering ? Well I'll be sending sms-es out soon. So pls respond thank you

Sorrie been busy with my darling below (u can see why I like her sooo..much:p )... dats why have not attended to any LEAGUE duties till now. Well guys and gals of the LEAGUE pls await sms.

http://img141.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-13569/loc224/54154_20070225_08_123_224lo.jpg

linnaohia1
26-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Better not with linnaohia1 :p Can't you see he has increased his power from 1 to now 6 ......... :eek:

Cheers !!!

Wah bro, no lah, CNY mood so abit of 'charity' ... will revert to 1 next time ...

Optimus_Prime
26-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Oh yeah I dunno abt the rest... but some of the more HORNY guys keep whispering to me abt AFTER DINNER activities....

Got any....
http://img17.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-31830/loc209/54917_koizumiyuka282fj_123_209lo.jpg

Can hear some...
http://img5.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-21137/loc165/54922_109698485555_123_165lo.jpg

Well, currently there are no plans !!!!!! but I'm open to suggestions...keke...

PS: Everyone wanna define wat is syt...well the gals here are wat I call SYTs !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The big boob one not counted..tat one is for SF and Spunk9 to ogle..keke

Optimus_Prime
26-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Wah bro, no lah, CNY mood so abit of 'charity' ... will revert to 1 next time ...

Is "1" gonna come from the 6 ???:rolleyes:

Ahh_Boi
26-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Dinner can change to 1st march bo?? sob sob...... :(

Ah Dac
26-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Ya ya!!

Revert back to the old one!!

:D

spunk9
26-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Ya man, Bro OP, think better send them reminder or else lots of pilots flying around, especially that "NICK9" Cheers !!!
Oei !!!! Simi 9:mad:

Better not with linnaohia1 Can't you see he has increased his power from 1 to now 6 ......... Cheers !!!
I'm sure Mr. Lin will spare a though for me!!! ;)

spunk9
26-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Dinner can change to 1st march bo?? sob sob...... :(

1st March I'm ok.... But I'm not sure about the rest! :)

Ahh_Boi
26-02-2007, 10:09 AM
1st March I'm ok.... But I'm not sure about the rest! Yesy Yes 1st of march lah, mai abondon me leh!!! :(

Optimus_Prime
26-02-2007, 10:19 AM
me thinking of 1st march too... will sms that date later...;)

Ahh_Boi
26-02-2007, 10:24 AM
me thinking of 1st march too... will sms that date later...YES YES!!! I love u deep deep :D

Ah Dac
26-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Got sms me bo?

me thinking of 1st march too... will sms that date later...;)

Optimus_Prime
26-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Got sms me bo?

U in SZ leh... but if u wanna fly back for dinner.. no problem... :D

spunk9
26-02-2007, 10:27 AM
YES YES!!! I love u deep deep :D

Latest news!!!!

Sunzi is asking for "not" to postpone cos very confusing.... :D

KFZ say his visa application for tuesday is been approved, if change it is very diff.... cost $$$ and time!!!!

Ahh_Boi
26-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Latest news!!!!

Sunzi is asking for "not" to postpone cos very confusing.... NNKC later i go F him deep deep :D

Optimus_Prime
26-02-2007, 10:30 AM
NNKC later i go F him deep deep :D

pls bring KY !!!!!!!! He's still a "V" :D

linnaohia1
26-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Is "1" gonna come from the 6 ???:rolleyes:

Wah lau eh, me beri long neber ask gal for number liao, mai scared ... your msian gal, i no call again ... next time tell me mah, i din know ...

Optimus_Prime
26-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Wah lau eh, me beri long neber ask gal for number liao, mai scared ... your m gal, i no call again ... next time tell me mah, i din know ...

actually I dun want liaoz... been soiled by the CEO HIJACKER and by the BS BIG BOSS Lin... I now very sianz w her liaoz... haha

spunk9
26-02-2007, 10:34 AM
me thinking of 1st march too... will sms that date later...

Update:

If change to 1st march, this SZ and KFZ is not going liao!!!! :(

(poor ahh boi) :D

linnaohia1
26-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Oei !!!! Simi 9:mad:

I'm sure Mr. Lin will spare a though for me!!! ;)

Wah bro, no worry one, to me all bro come first, not the gal ...

spunk9
26-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Wah bro, no worry one, to me all bro come first, not the gal ...
Bro Lin, is now confer as spunk's fellow bro liao!!!!! :D

SexFreak
26-02-2007, 02:58 PM
NNKC later i go F him deep deep

:eek: ......... Any FR ????? Bwahahahahaha ......... :D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
26-02-2007, 03:00 PM
1st March I'm ok.... But I'm not sure about the rest!

I am fine with it ......... so long 24-Hour notice can liao ......... :p

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
26-02-2007, 03:01 PM
me thinking of 1st march too... will sms that date later..

:confused: I have not received your edict yet leh :p

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
26-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Bro Lin, is now confer as spunk's fellow bro liao!!!!!

You mean you did not regard him as bro before this ......... :eek: :p

Cheers !!!

linnaohia1
26-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Bro Lin, is now confer as spunk's fellow bro liao!!!!! :D

Hehe, my honour bro

linnaohia1
26-02-2007, 04:00 PM
You mean you did not regard him as bro before this ......... :eek: :p

Cheers !!!

Bro liddat say no goot leh, me newbie mah ....

SexFreak
26-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Bro liddat say no goot leh, me newbie mah ....

Not me no good, also not you no good ......... It's that NICK9 no good lah ......... bwahahahahahaha :D :p

Cheers !!!

Royal Musketeer
26-02-2007, 09:05 PM
I regret to inform the league that his royal highness may not be able to attend the gathering and he sends his regards to all members.

Ahh_Boi
27-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Some photos frm QQ!!

Damn!! I cav wait to go CP!!!

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/localfriendster/showphoto.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/localfriendster/showphoto1.jpg

Optimus_Prime
27-02-2007, 10:37 AM
Some photos frm QQ!!

Damn!! I cav wait ....
Can I have the one in cap..thanks ;) But this type of gal only rate a 7/10...got better ones or not ??????????

Ahh_Boi
27-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Can Can!! Both from SZ!! :D

A lot more lah! But too chio one my level not enuff yet! kekeke :D

Ahh_Boi
27-02-2007, 10:48 AM
How bout these two leh???

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/localfriendster/showphoto3.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/localfriendster/showphoto4.jpg

MAN!!! I WANNA GO THERE NOW!!

alvin1783
27-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Hey guys,

Cant join u ppl for steam boat. But do have a great time there, who knows where u will venture after the meal :D

Optimus_Prime
27-02-2007, 10:56 AM

Forget abt the one in CAP... pls give me the one biting her fingers !!!!!!!!! :p

Ahh_Boi
27-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Forget abt the one in CAP... pls give me the one biting her fingers !!!!!!!!! U bery greedy leh!! That one is mine, u chop the Cap one liaoz lol :D

Optimus_Prime
27-02-2007, 11:10 AM
U bery greedy leh!! That one is mine, u chop the Cap one liaoz lol :Dlike dat treat me...goot !!!!!!!!!:(

ang076
27-02-2007, 11:17 AM
I prefer the one who bited her finger and giggle. ( she look cute..)

It will be better if she come and meet me in her sleeveless blouse and pant. ( with demi cup bra with detachable straps and matching cotton transcluent panties.)

As she took off her top and pant, I will caress her bra cup and kiss them, and also caress her panties, she would giggle and moan sexily as she bit her finger...

sunzi
27-02-2007, 11:52 AM

gorgeous but not my type ley :rolleyes:

Ahh_Boi
27-02-2007, 11:59 AM
gorgeous but not my type ley Thats y we never clash till now mah!! wahahahaha :D

U want ur type one go look for them urself :D

stephan
27-02-2007, 02:20 PM
U bery greedy leh!! That one is mine, u chop the Cap one liaoz lol :D

Give me both pls ~~~~~~ :D

linnaohia1
27-02-2007, 03:06 PM
AB, u getting them to come down Sillypore boh, if hv, don forget me hor

Indignant
27-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Forget abt the one in CAP... pls give me the one biting her fingers !!!!!!!!! :p

OP, i also chiong SYT one hor.. dun forget me leh... lol! :D

SexFreak
27-02-2007, 05:04 PM
OP, i also chiong SYT one hor.. dun forget me leh... lol!

:eek: One more competitor liao ......... bwahahahahaha :D

Cheers !!!

Ah Dac
27-02-2007, 08:29 PM
I also want can bo?

stephan
28-02-2007, 12:06 AM
I also want can bo?

U finish ur 14 CD then talk! :rolleyes:

Ah Dac
28-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Hahahah!!

Hard leh!!

U finish ur 14 CD then talk! :rolleyes:

gerhunter
28-02-2007, 12:14 AM
got SYT...how can don't have YHT around?!?!:p

Ahh_Boi
28-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Give me both pls ~~~~~~ Wah!! U more greedy sia!!!

But i thought u not into SYT de mah?? kekeke

AB, u getting them to come down Sillypore boh, if hv, don forget me horNo problem!! But must at least leave one for me hor!! kekeke

u now too power liaoz, from 1 gal become 6 gal man, i scare no left for me liaoz lol

I also want can bo?
U also come?!?! U go find them in SZ lah! nnkc since u already there liaozz!!! :p

OP, i also chiong SYT one hor.. dun forget me leh... lol! Wah liew!! One more SYT lover!!

Lidat i really no more left ler lah.........

One more competitor liao ......... bwahahaha I help u look out for BIG (.)(.) one! heehee

U finish ur 14 CD then talk! 14!!! :eek:

Need help bor?? kekeke

Ah Dac
28-02-2007, 12:53 AM
Bo lobang leh!!

U also come?!?! U go find them in SZ lah! nnkc since u already there liaozz!!! :p

Ahh_Boi
28-02-2007, 12:55 AM
Bo lobang leh!!Ya Ya..... Wonder who will believe u wahahahaha :D

KLKOOL
28-02-2007, 01:00 AM
Bo lobang leh!!

Simi bo lobang/// in china can say like dat meh :rolleyes:

Ahh_Boi
28-02-2007, 01:02 AM
Simi bo lobang/// in china can say like dat meh Cos u no take goot care of him mah :D

Ah Dac
28-02-2007, 01:03 AM
Seriously duh have leh!!

Simi bo lobang/// in china can say like dat meh :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
28-02-2007, 01:13 AM
Seriously duh have leh!!
Got 5 with u mah ... :p ... can make 'arrangement' one... SGD to RMB is about 5:1... just nice mah muahahahahaha

Ahh_Boi
28-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Got 5 with u mah ... ... can make 'arrangement' one... SGD to RMB is about 5:1... just nice mah muahahahahaha5?!?!?! :eek:

Thought he only need that "ONE" enuff liaoz :D

KLKOOL
28-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Thought he only need that "ONE" enuff liaoz

If one is enuff... then he wun be meeting me in CP this weekend lorr :p

Ahh_Boi
28-02-2007, 01:27 AM
If one is enuff... then he wun be meeting me in CP this weekend lorr that "ONE" is for during SZ nia mah. kekeke :D

Btw pls leave some stocks for me also leh, dun use them all "UP" wait i nothing left when i go there kekeke :D

KLKOOL
28-02-2007, 01:31 AM
that "ONE" is for during SZ nia mah. kekeke

Btw pls leave some stocks for me also leh, dun use them all "UP" wait i nothing left when i go there kekeke

This one China leh... not BS OR GL OR SG... got Millllllions of mei meis... how to finish... :confused:

I only scared after u and OP left they mms expect higher grade of service from us only :p

Ahh_Boi
28-02-2007, 01:32 AM
I only scared after u and OP left they mms expect higher grade of service from us only This only applies to OP nia kekeke. Im just a lazy cheap skate cheongster :D

Ah Dac
28-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Kekeke!!

CP is a must place go for me!!

At least dun waste the trip here wat!!

chanyboy
28-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Kekeke!!

ke..ke..ke.. Sifu AhDac at CP eh.. Sifu Jac*Wong also at CP I think.. tu-di Ch*boy meditating at humble Sg-abbot until top-mgt allows me to go down-hill...haiz.

Supreme-sifu KLKool : where's my Ah Ying? still there? My small bro looking for her but I'm not listening to his plea for the moment....:o

Ah Dac
28-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Sifu??

Pls lar!!

Mi virgin trip to CP leh!!

Abit lost also!!

Kekke!!

ke..ke..ke.. Sifu AhDac at CP eh.. tu-di Ch*boy meditating at humble Sg-abbot until top-mgt allows me to go down-hill...haiz.

linnaohia1
28-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Sifu??

Pls lar!!

Abit lost also!!

Kekke!!

Liddat u should hv arrange with other bros to go together mah ..

Ah Dac
28-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Meeting them later this week!!

Chaeoz
28-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Sifu??

Pls lar!!

Abit lost also!!

Kekke!!

Bro, what I heard from a frd b4 is at there.. u can really 酒生梦死 there wor...
Sometime, it's good to "get lost" so u can ask around mah...
u know what I mean??????????

Optimus_Prime
28-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Seriously duh have leh!!

Kekeke!!

SMOKE SCREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!

*koff* *koff* :D

Her HIGH-ness... must be damn HIGH now given Ah Dac's been reserving all his energies since end Jan.:rolleyes:

Ah Dac
28-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Wrong!!

Since last november!!

SMOKE SCREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!

*koff* *koff*

Her HIGH-ness... must be damn HIGH now given Ah Dac's been reserving all his energies since end Jan.:rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
28-02-2007, 10:23 AM
Wrong!!

Since last november!!

U know who I talking abt meh ??? :rolleyes:

Ah Dac
28-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Arh!!

Then dun know lor!!

U know who I talking abt meh ??? :rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
28-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Arh!!

Then dun know lor!!

Bu Da Zhi Zhao :D

Ahh_Boi
28-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Bu Da Zhi Zhao Hahaha thats a good one!! kekeke :D

Next time reply u must be careful liaoz :D

Timax
28-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Ytd 730pm Steam steam Boat Buffer!!!!!

Dinner was on:

In attendance was....

1. SexFreak (First one to go Shit after dinner... pic pic pac pac... sibeh smelly siah)
2. Optimus Prime (The OR Gui Nice CE!!!) (Also hold night on the phone with ahh Boi telling him mai cry, he is going home liao)
3. Sunzi (Busy defending from KFZ attact)
4. Stephan (Dinner niah, need to go home at catch police and thefts)
5. Ahh Fatt (Thinking of where to go after dinner to song song... but too bad it did not come)
6. Kong Fu Zi (Busy suanning Sunzi)
7. The Great Royal "Wang Ye" (Decided to show his royal grace)
8. Linnaohia1 (First one to go home to report to OC)
9. Tua Tao (Guess Appearence, Please up him hor!!!)
10. CheongMan (The Mushrooom eater.... until the shop owner took notice) (Also bio all the PRC until Joa cannot tahan)
11. Myself, Timax (Have a simple Dinner then go drink)
12. Joanna (One and only Queen of the night)

Optimus_Prime
28-02-2007, 12:40 PM
11. Myself, Timax (Have a simple Dinner then go drink)
Timax - The only one who got some kinky action last nite... PS..he was seen FUCKING THE BEEF !!!!! :eek:

linnaohia1
28-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Paiseh paiseh, me hv to leave first, night visa always beri short, somemore bros all bz talking, so me no say bb ....

Optimus_Prime
28-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Paiseh paiseh, me hv to leave first, night visa always beri short, somemore bros all bz talking, so me no say bb ....

yeah lor... go oso never wave 88...

how cum BOSS Lin is in sbf today... no go boys sch??

linnaohia1
28-02-2007, 03:27 PM
how cum BOSS Lin is in sbf today... no go boys sch??

All of you so bz talking, i come quietly, go quietly lor ...

Today nice weather, but u say bad weather so still around lor.

Ah Dac
28-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Got wat event on 8 march??

All of you so bz talking, i come quietly, go quietly lor ...

Today nice weather, but u say bad weather so still around lor.

U-Boat
28-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Dear Optimus,

Pls include me in the next outing can??? ;)

KLKOOL
28-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Supreme-sifu KLKool : where's my Ah Ying? still there? My small bro looking for her but I'm not listening to his plea for the moment....

Hehehe... how is meditating in SG going... BS not part of meditation routine leh :p ... Ah Ying arr ??? I also dunno leh... mebbe still ard... u wan me to start her engine for u arr :p

KLKOOL
28-02-2007, 04:56 PM

Meeting them later this week!!

Bro, what I heard from a frd b4 is at there.. u can really 酒生梦死 there wor...
Sometime, it's good to "get lost" so u can ask around mah...
u know what I mean??????????

Aiyah... arrangements made liao... will never be lonely in CP one... :p

linnaohia1
28-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Aiyah... arrangements made liao... will never be lonely in CP one... :p

Wah lau, pity u leh, ADac so picky , always cry father cry mother leh ... so difficult to please. If that happen, dump him in the lane ask him go cheong alone .... wahhhhhhh

Suunto
28-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Bro op,

Just PM you to be in the list of ppl to call for cheonging! Thanks

Ah Dac
28-02-2007, 06:47 PM
NNKC!!

Say bad things abt me hor!!

Wah lau, pity u leh, ADac so picky , always cry father cry mother leh ... so difficult to please. If that happen, dump him in the lane ask him go cheong alone .... wahhhhhhh

linnaohia1
28-02-2007, 07:25 PM
NNKC!!

Say bad things abt me hor!!

wah lau eh, tot u in Da Lu, wont see this, aiyah

Royal Musketeer
28-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Timax - The only one who got some kinky action last nite... PS..he was seen FUCKING THE BEEF !!!!! :eek:

Ahem. According to his royal highness, both of them were busy eyeing the PRC hotties. It was a very healthy gathering last night. Timax's speech was taken out of context. His exact words were " The beef is damn fucking good!" before he hurried off to help himself to more freshly sliced beef.

CC: Timax, Wang Ye

LSB_Fan
01-03-2007, 02:27 AM

If he cannot find mei mei in CP... i think have to arrange place in Shaolin for him to be monk liao :p

linnaohia1
01-03-2007, 09:34 AM
If he cannot find mei mei in CP... i think have to arrange place in Shaolin for him to be monk liao

Hmmmm, I think for 99.9999999% of people ok, but ADAc is the 0.000000001% :eek: so beri difficult to say leh ..... :D

Wolvie
01-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Bro op,
Just PM you to be in the list of ppl to call for cheonging! Thanks
Wah ... Bro OP got list ah ... can I join too! :D

Hublot
01-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Wah ... Bro OP got list ah ... can I join too! :D

Don't you know that OP is the Chairman of club outing!!:D

SexFreak
01-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Timax's speech was taken out of context. His exact words were " The beef is damn fucking good!"

*ahem* ......... With utmost due respect and without prejudiced, I was seated right infront of Timax with Tiko Queen beside me, and the exact Timax's speech taken out of contest should be "The Fucking Beef is damn good" ......... bwahahahahahaha :D :p

Cheers !!!

cheong_man
02-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Fucking Beef[/B] is damn good" ......... bwahahahahahaha

To add on, this is a result of a cow killed while making love -----> Fucking Beef. bwahahahahahaha :)

cl09
02-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Hmmmm, I think for 99.9999999% of people ok, but ADAc is the 0.000000001% :eek: so beri difficult to say leh .....

I been CP b4, full of mei mei there. The only problem is how many mei mei u can fuck! ;)

chickenpie
02-03-2007, 02:11 AM

5. Ahh Fatt (Thinking of where to go after dinner to song song... but too bad it did not come)

Bro Ahh Fatt, never mind you did not go songsong I found the place that you all talking about so got you the FR...

Went to the _ _ wellness spa and saw some pretty PRC but I was attracted to a PRC with nice boobs and slight fleshy on legs and the only one wearing black.

Nationality : PRC.
Name : Xiao Xue
Figure : 7/10 nice boobs C cup and fleshy legs.
Height : my guess 1.65m and estimate weight ~55kg .
Look : 6.5/10 (generally acceptable)
Mo Sha Massage : 8/10 (she really knows how to play with balls).
Massage : 5/10 (swift massage, no comment).
BJ : 7/10 (good suction)
FJ : 7/10 (very good sound effect).
Damage : $150 include room(she says please pay her more to help her on new year expenditure).
RTF : maybe

Went into this wellness spa and saw a lady manning the recept, told her that I was very urgent to go peeing before talking about the massage package. Walk pass the room before the toilet, I saw some pretty PRCs (generally C+ cup) and I was attracted to a slight plump PRC but didn't know her name. So clear the call and goto the recept to pick this lady wearing black for mosha massage. Then recept told me her name is Xiao Xue.

Was given a small room with an elevated bed and quickly undress to my undies. Knock knock she enters and I took off the last piece. At the look at her legs and boobs I already stand up liao so I was purposely brushing my didi pass her when I got up the bed. She was quick and smile saying so fast standing hard already. Told her that I pick on her from first sight so how can not stand fast leh? With a good start, we continue chatting to know more about ourselves etc.
She starts applying the cream and do mosha on my back. It feels nice those specky mosha rubbing and the feeling max out when she was rubbing my butt. She really knows how to play when ball from the butt area. She was using her finger tickling on the butt and then to the ball and rubbing the limp area from behind. Woos it feels very good. I told to continue for quite awhile before she ask to turn over.

Turning over my didi was pointing on her and she smiled saying then she would focus on the little one. She continues with her mosha together with the tickling fingering on the shaft down to the balls. As she was rubbing and tickling my didi I find my way to her panty checking to see her status then focus at her C boobs squeezing like I would juice a lemon. 10 minutes pass and she told me to go and get the mosha wash out.

I go to the toilet for a swift clean up and return for a massage. She like fast forward the massage and as it approaches my butt she continue to give to sexy tickling on the balls and ask me to turn over. I continue with the erection and she posts the golden question about special. Opt full and she says can pay her more as this new she has quite high expenditure (usually new year versions). So told her ok as long as my didi likes her service. Without hesitation she kiss my didi so I told her need to use CD for safety reasons. She starts her BJ and offer her cunt to me for rubba rubba. After a short while she offer to ride me. While she was doing so she was rubbing her breast that give me an more invitation looks which make me adds more ramping when she was riding. Her sound effect was good and makes me feels like I am an actor in her porn movie. Then we change to a doggy style to finish unloading into the CD.

At this time I was quite exhausted so I was resting on her back hugging her from behind. She was patient and let me hug her for quite some time before asking to pack up for wash-up.

Overall encounter was quite delightful especially on her tickling balls session.

Cheers:)

Ah Dac
02-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Hahaha!!

U know me well for this!!

:)

Hmmmm, I think for 99.9999999% of people ok, but ADAc is the 0.000000001% :eek: so beri difficult to say leh .....

Ahh Fatt
02-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Bro Ahh Fatt, never mind you did not go songsong I found the place that you all talking about so got you the FR...

Overall encounter was quite delightful especially on her tickling balls session.

Cheers
Walaua......
Great FR,.....make me gian liao....
points on the way

BTW, thanks :D :p

Ahh Fatt
02-03-2007, 10:07 AM
BTW, just notice that I m at 88pts......wow...what a New Year to start with,,

FATT FATT ............:D :p

noname123
02-03-2007, 10:08 AM

FATT FATT ............:D

Happy tio ho...:D

stephan
02-03-2007, 10:36 AM

FATT FATT ............:D

nice number hor!!! my target is 888. Anyone can help? :D

Ah Dac
02-03-2007, 10:39 AM
i wanna to reach 688 first leh!!

noname123
02-03-2007, 10:49 AM
nice number hor!!! my target is 888. Anyone can help? :D

Ask Ah SAM lah...he very helpful want :D

Ah Dac
02-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Kekeke!!

U also very helpful hor!!

Ask Ah SAM lah...he very helpful want :D

noname123
02-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Kekeke!!

U also very helpful hor!!

Can help i help lor ;)

Timax
02-03-2007, 11:05 AM
nice number hor!!! my target is 888. Anyone can help?

i wanna to reach 688 first leh!!

Kns you all so greedy one :p !!! I only want 128 also boh avertised!!! :rolleyes:

stephan
02-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Kns you all so greedy one :p !!! I only want 128 also boh avertised!!!

Tiu! u want anytime u can have it lah.... For u, dun say 128, 1288 also anytime lor. me 'look' very up on u one ~ ;)

stephan
02-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Ask Ah SAM lah...he very helpful want

Thanks hor bro, me noted liao.

But hor, my feeling tell me that if want to get -888 then pm Ah Sam leh.. kekekekkeke...... :D

Great Caesar
02-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Thanks hor bro, me noted liao.

But hor, my feeling tell me that if want to get -888 then pm Ah Sam leh.. kekekekkeke......

Uncle Stephan!!! ;)

you are so cute!!! :eek:

sunzi
02-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Uncle Stephan!!! ;)

you are so cute:

the way u reply also very cute. ML Market Carrot Cake with extra egg isit ? :D

Great Caesar
02-03-2007, 11:43 AM
the way u reply also very cute. ML Market Carrot Cake with extra egg isit ? :D

Yes my dear!!!! :D

SexFreak
02-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Uncle Stephan!!! you are so cute!!!

:eek: Bro Great Caesar, are you sure :confused: Bwahahahaha .........

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
02-03-2007, 01:25 PM
To add on, this is a result of a cow killed while making love -----

You mean you witnessed the cow killed while making love with Timax ??? bwahahahaha ................... :D :p

Cheers !!!

stephan
02-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Bro Great Caesar, are you sure :confused: Bwahahahaha .........

Cheers !!!

Ppl said I'm cute, u got problem meh? :mad:

SexFreak
02-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Ppl said I'm cute, u got problem meh?

Nah ......... Dun jump the gun bro. I disagreed with his statement as I felt that you are not only cute ......... but very cute ma ......... song bo??? ......... bwahahahahaha :D :p

Cheers !!!

stephan
02-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Nah ......... Dun jump the gun bro. I disagreed with his statement as I felt that you are not only cute ......... but very cute ma ......... song bo??? ......... bwahahahahaha :p

Cheers !!!

if like this ok... :D muacks!

Ahh Fatt
02-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Ok, Ok....
For those who for 1 reason or another dun like "FATT FATT"
Than I wish U
FARK FARK
:D :p

chickenpie
03-03-2007, 02:42 PM
..I only want 128 also boh avertised!!!

Bro Timax, I don't dare to think of 128 points, I would be very happy if I can struggle to 28 points.:eek:

chickenpie
03-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Bro linnaohia1,

you got activity for school on 8th march is it?? bo jio hor....;)

Boring
03-03-2007, 09:57 PM
You mean you witnessed the cow killed while making love with Timax ??? bwahahahaha ...................

Laoda, Timax was caught in the act ??? :eek: OMG, what an unusual resolution for the new Lunar Year by our Bro Timax. :p

Boring

linnaohia1
03-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Bro linnaohia1,

you got activity for school on 8th march is it?? bo jio hor....;)

Wah lau eh, I no owned BS leh, all are welcome. Kakis, pse PM with nick that I know u hor, no use c l o n e :)

KC_Master
03-03-2007, 10:26 PM
I would be very happy if I can struggle to 28 points.

Me 2 :D Any kind soul :)

KC_Master

Arofan
04-03-2007, 02:18 AM

In attendance was.............

It seems like our Spunk9 has disappeared and flew aeroplane again huh :mad:

Arofan :p

linnaohia1
04-03-2007, 05:07 PM
It seems like our Spunk9 has disappeared and flew aeroplane again huh :mad:

Arofan :p

Hmm, Bro Arofan, u were there meh .......

Xiao Ding Dang
04-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Hmm, Bro Arofan, u were there meh .......

Bro Linnaohia1, look at the attendant list and is crystal clear that Spunk9 had once again ......... fly aeroplane :p

Xiao Ding Dang :)

SexFreak
04-03-2007, 10:15 PM

Xiao Ding Dang !!!!!!!!! You are still alive huh ?????? :D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
04-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Laoda, Timax was caught in the act ??? OMG, what an unusual resolution for the new Lunar Year by our Bro Timax.

You first day know him meh :rolleyes: He always has those funny funny fetish ......... And this time, he was caught red handed by me and Dear Dear Joanna ......... bwahahahahaha :D

Cheers !!!

suaveguy28
05-03-2007, 07:59 AM
seems like alot of activity here too bad i just came back from holiday....:)

linnaohia1
05-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Bro Linnaohia1, look at the attendant list and is crystal clear that Spunk9 had once again ......... fly aeroplane :p

Xiao Ding Dang

Haha I was there and I saw him leh ... :eek: maybe it was his alter-ego

stephan
05-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Bro Linnaohia1, look at the attendant list and is crystal clear that Spunk9 had once again ......... fly aeroplane

sometime one person can represent a few ten nicks u know? :rolleyes:

Timax
05-03-2007, 10:30 AM
I keep hearing my name was mention here!!! Whats up!!!! :D :p

linnaohia1
05-03-2007, 10:41 AM
I keep hearing my name was mention here!!! Whats up!!!!

Bro, I think I got only few pts from u and your frens leh, wat about the rest ... :D

Ahh Fatt
05-03-2007, 11:37 AM
HEHEHE.....One Farker zap me two points last friday cos I just reach FATT FATT and he dun like......SORE LOSER, din dare to leave his nick...

For That FARKER, With AHH FATT, I'm always FATT FATT and FARK FARK either way......
:D :p

KumJinFatt
05-03-2007, 12:53 PM
newbie reporting. Appreciate if senior can bring and show me some chiong skills. Need to learn fast..thank you in advance

suaveguy28
05-03-2007, 01:02 PM
HEHEHE.....One Farker zap me two points last friday cos I just reach FATT FATT and he dun like......SORE LOSER, din dare to leave his nick...

For That FARKER, With AHH FATT, I'm always FATT FATT and FARK FARK either way......

Bro not to worry will up u once regain power and ask my kaki to up u....;)

cl09
05-03-2007, 01:41 PM
sometime one person can represent a few ten nicks u know? :rolleyes:

bro stephan,
r u serious? :eek:

SexFreak
05-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Attention all SYT Lovers !!! (**look left right front back and centre for OP**), just spotted one SUPER DUPER SYT :eek: at 6th floor of The Icon. She is a sales girl at one of the shop selling bra. I would rate her 9/10 for her SYT look :D

Cheers !!!

LSB_Fan
05-03-2007, 05:50 PM
She is a sales girl at one of the shop selling bra. I would rate her 9/10 for her SYT look :D
Cheers !!!

So did you buy any :D ???

Arofan
05-03-2007, 07:52 PM
I would rate her 9/10 for her SYT look

Bro SF, let's arrange a raiding party to raid the place :D

Arofan

gerhunter
05-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Attention all SYT Lovers !!! (**look left right front back and centre for OP**), just spotted one SUPER DUPER SYT :eek: at 6th floor of The Icon. She is a sales girl at one of the shop selling bra. I would rate her 9/10 for her SYT look

Cheers !!!

huh??now then you saw her??:D saw her about 1 month plus back le..

Optimus_Prime
06-03-2007, 11:32 AM
huh??now then you saw her?? saw her about 1 month plus back le..

and I "ate" her abt 2 months prior... :D U should see her younger sister...:rolleyes:

Ahh Fatt
06-03-2007, 11:48 AM
and I "ate" her abt 2 months prior... U should see her younger sister...
did u managed to see a stamp " ahh fatt was here"....kekeke:p

Optimus_Prime
06-03-2007, 12:58 PM
did u managed to see a stamp " ahh fatt was here"....kekeke:p

nebeh... that black black squirly writing was you ah... so small how to see... I already left a "OP licked here" mark beside yours liaoz :p

suaveguy28
06-03-2007, 01:33 PM
nebeh... that black black squirly writing was you ah... so small how to see... I already left a "OP licked here" mark beside yours liaoz

Wah liew... wat a brother got good thing also bo tell me...:mad:

Optimus_Prime
06-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Wah liew... wat a brother got good thing also bo tell me...:mad:

U not here mah.... how to tell u ? send pigeon mail to malaysia ah !!!!:rolleyes:

SexFreak
06-03-2007, 02:21 PM
huh??now then you saw her?? saw her about 1 month plus back le..

and I "ate" her abt 2 months prior... U should see her younger sister...

did u managed to see a stamp " ahh fatt was here"....kekeke

:cool: KNSs ......... All the "Tua Kang Yao Siew". Prior to my posting, nobody says anything. After my posting, all the "I saw her b4 la", "here lick" and "there stamp" suddenly just popped out ......... If that's the case, then no need to bring her along during our next meeting la :mad:

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
06-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Wah liew... wat a brother got good thing also bo tell me...

NNKC ......... everything you want, so long got hole you also want :mad: Go and eat your Nasi Pading la ......... bwahahahahaha :p

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
06-03-2007, 02:45 PM
KNSs ......... All the "Tua Kang Yao Siew". Prior to my posting, nobody says anything. After my posting, all the "I saw her b4 la", "here lick" and "there stamp" suddenly just popped out ......... If that's the case, then no need to bring her along during our next meeting la :mad: !!

U jio her out already ah ? :rolleyes: but her.. boobs not tat big lei...

Optimus_Prime
06-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Anyway understand that Cheongman is kinda indisposed at the moment with some personal stuff...

But still he is now the latest Member of the LEAGUE.

With the honourific name of SUMO KING !!!!!!

Sumo King - A cheongster whose sexual appetide is bigger than the universal...keke...:p ;)

suaveguy28
06-03-2007, 03:17 PM
U not here mah.... how to tell u ? send pigeon mail to malaysia ah !!!!

U say a mth ago mah... i not in malaysia yet... so when we go and see her? :p

suaveguy28
06-03-2007, 03:18 PM
NNKC ......... everything you want, so long got hole you also want. Go and eat your Nasi Pading la ......... bwahahahahaha Cheers !!!

No! No! me not like u ... me only like SYT.... hahaha....:D

LSB_Fan
06-03-2007, 03:20 PM
U not here mah.... how to tell u ? send pigeon mail to malaysia ah !!!!:rolleyes:

Huh... he is in Malaysia meh ??? ... in that case send pigeon no use... try gagak (crow) :p

SexFreak
06-03-2007, 03:36 PM
but her.. boobs not tat big lei...

Bwahahahaha :D It shows that you have not seen her before ......... FYI, her boobs are BIG :p

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
06-03-2007, 03:40 PM
me only like SYT.... hahaha....

Really Meh :confused: How come none of your gals whom I have came across ......... none of them could be classified as SYT ......... bwahahahahahaha :p

Cheers !!!

suaveguy28
06-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Really Meh How come none of your gals whom I have came across ......... none of them could be classified as SYT ......... bwahahahahahaha Cheers !!!

cause in ur eyes only lao ah ma is SYT .... hahaha:D

SexFreak
06-03-2007, 04:00 PM
cause in ur eyes only lao ah ma is SYT .... hahaha

WRONG !!! It's because all your so-called SYT are indeed lao ah ma :p bwahahahahaha .............. :D

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
06-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Bwahahahaha It shows that you have not seen her before ......... FYI, her boobs are BIG

U sure u saw the correct SYT or not... wait... I forgot ur eyes dun go above chest level one.... :p

so now a bit doubt if we are both talking abt the same syt lei.... cus the one I talking abt damn sweet face one... :rolleyes:

roymartin
06-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Bro OP..... When you going to China, I going China, dong guan in Mid March.Please dun forget me...... hope can cheong meimei there together.

Boring
06-03-2007, 04:38 PM
cause in ur eyes only lao ah ma is SYT .... hahaha

You like that say my Laoda good meh :( I am very neutral 1 and to be frank, your so-called SYT doesn't look that SYT la :p

Boring

Optimus_Prime
06-03-2007, 04:40 PM
You like that say my Laoda good meh I am very neutral 1 and to be frank, your so-called SYT doesn't look that SYT la :p
Ke Ke... even Boring oso say that abt Sg... think need to lump him together w SF as those eyes got special stamp type one...heheh :D

PS: but hor we do make mistakes sometimes when little bro is listening.... common for bro SF but for SG ?? well now we know..keke.... but we forgive u..cus u still our beloved LEAGUE bro

suaveguy28
06-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Ke Ke... even Boring oso say that abt Sg... think need to lump him together w SF as those eyes got special stamp type one...heheh
PS: but hor we do make mistakes sometimes when little bro is listening.... common for bro SF but for SG ?? well now we know..keke.... but we forgive u..cus u still our beloved LEAGUE bro

Please lor ... OP u cheong with me b4 should know my std not so bad and anyway this boring is not the boring that we use to know.... hahaha...:D

SF std is always six feet under our std ....:cool:

Ahh Fatt
06-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Anyway understand that Cheongman is kinda indisposed at the moment with some personal stuff...

Sumo King - A cheongster whose sexual appetide is bigger than the universal...keke...
Welcum to the LEAGUE......:D ;)

Wolvie
06-03-2007, 05:55 PM

Hehe ... where can I submit my resume?

SexFreak
06-03-2007, 06:02 PM

Welcome Bro Cheong_man aka SUMO KING !!!!!! But hor, dun 4get to recite our pledge hor ......... bwahahahahaha :D

SexFreak
06-03-2007, 06:14 PM
SF std is always six feet under our std ....

:mad: Ok, let's go The Icon and take a look at the SYT that I have mentioned and see whose standard is six feet under ......... :p

Cheers !!!

Xiao Ding Dang
06-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Ok, let's go The Icon and take a look at the SYT

*slurp* *slurp* *slurp* Can I enrol for the orientation, please? :D

Xiao Ding Dang

gerhunter
06-03-2007, 11:30 PM
:cool: KNSs ......... All the "Tua Kang Yao Siew". Prior to my posting, nobody says anything. After my posting, all the "I saw her b4 la", "here lick" and "there stamp" suddenly just popped out ......... If that's the case, then no need to bring her along during our next meeting la :mad:

Cheers !!!

I saw her when was there with friends...never say must share SYTs here mah..YHT dun share de!!:P

linnaohia1
07-03-2007, 12:33 AM
:mad: Ok, let's go The Icon and take a look at the SYT that I have mentioned and see whose standard is six feet under ......... :p

Cheers !!!

Bro got recvd my pm on thurs gathering

Darknites
07-03-2007, 08:51 AM
:mad: Ok, let's go The Icon and take a look at the SYT that I have mentioned and see whose standard is six feet under .........

Cheers !!!
err... pardon my ignorance... me old man never go shopping one... where is this The Icon? :o

Optimus_Prime
07-03-2007, 08:52 AM
I saw her when was there with friends...never say must share SYTs here mah..YHT dun share de!!:P

This we know long long ago liaoz... tats why must keep all our prized possesions away from you...keke... :rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
07-03-2007, 08:55 AM
SF std is always six feet under our std ....
Ok, let's go The Icon and take a look at the SYT that I have mentioned and see whose standard is six feet under ........
Yippee !!!!!!!! SF kor kor bringing the LEAGUE go shopping hor !!!!!!!! :D

Actually to correct SG... SF's standard is 4 Feet above ground.
because thats where the boobs are located.. heheh :D

TegR
07-03-2007, 08:56 AM
U looking for SF? You might want to contact his kaki in the league to inform him better!!

Bro got recvd my pm on thurs gathering

GoldClassPilot
07-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Yippee !!!!!!!! SF kor kor bringing the LEAGUE go shopping hor !!!!!!!!

Actually to correct SG... SF's standard is 4 Feet above ground.
because thats where the boobs are located.. heheh

Wah you like that say SF!!!!!!! Good meh??? :eek:

But I like it!!! wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Optimus_Prime
07-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Wah you like that say SF!!!!!!! Good meh???

But I like it!!! wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

and ur standard is 600 Feet above sea level
.....cus u always aeroplane until we cannot see you liaoz !!!!!!!! ;)

GoldClassPilot
07-03-2007, 11:02 AM
and ur standard is 600 Feet above sea level
.....cus u always aeroplane until we cannot see you liaoz !!!!!!!!

Heheheheeheheehehehe flying aeroplane is my hobby!!!

Tomorrow i am going to fly aeroplane again pls send my "soRRy note to StePhAn" thanks :D

Lately i have been busy, so no time to come here to look see look see!!!!! :eek:

cl09
07-03-2007, 02:38 PM

Tomorrow i am going to fly aeroplane again pls send my "soRRy note to StePhAn" thanks :D

Lately i have been busy, so no time to come here to look see look see!!!!!

like that treat my master stephan?!?! he is so friendly to u, really sad to saw ur posting! :(

SexFreak
07-03-2007, 06:09 PM
err... pardon my ignorance... me old man never go shopping one... where is this The Icon?

Right opposite Bugis Seiyu :D

Cheers !!!

GoldClassPilot
07-03-2007, 06:14 PM
like that treat my master stephan?!?! he is so friendly to u, really sad to saw ur posting! :(
Well, you don't show him the post then boh tai ji lor!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Joanna
08-03-2007, 12:33 AM
HAHAHAHA dear dear that's a damn good one.

Really Meh :confused: How come none of your gals whom I have came across ......... none of them could be classified as SYT ......... bwahahahahahaha :p

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
08-03-2007, 02:26 PM
HAHAHAHA dear dear that's a damn good one.

shhhhhhhhhh ......... wait he hamtam me again :eek: Dear Dear, so early coming here for lobang huh ??? Bwahahahaha ......... :D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
08-03-2007, 02:30 PM

Dear Ultimate Gold Pilot, flying may be your hobby BUT that does not permit you to fly us aeroplane !!! In short, don't AEROPLANE us !!! :D

Cheers !!! :p

SexFreak
08-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Yippee !!!!!!!! SF kor kor bringing the LEAGUE go shopping hor !!!!!!!!

YES !!! Let's arrange lunch next week and follow by the SYT Tour :D

SF's standard is 4 Feet above ground.
because thats where the boobs are located.. heheh

Shhhhhhhhh ......... It's just me but whatever above the 4 Feet must also be taken into careful consideration :p

Cheers !!!

alvin1783
08-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Shhhhhhhhh ......... It's just me but whatever above the 4 Feet must also be taken into careful consideration

Cheers !!!I thought the sizes more impt to you...Is it a D, E or F which I saw somewhere:confused: :D

SexFreak
08-03-2007, 03:14 PM
I thought the sizes more impt to you...Is it a D, E or F which I saw somewhere

To clear the air, both are equally important :D Big Boobs without Look = FAILED. Got Look without Boobs = Failed ......... So it's about combinations :D

Cheers !!!

alvin1783
08-03-2007, 05:00 PM
To clear the air, both are equally important :D Big Boobs without Look = FAILED. Got Look without Boobs = Failed ......... So it's about combinations

Cheers !!!Orrr...icic. Make sure you keep me posted if you see someone who PASS with flying c(.)l(.)ors hor :p

Oops..make sure u informed the rest of the league bros too...kekekee!!!

cl09
08-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Well, you don't show him the post then boh tai ji lor!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Great to see u today! Cheers! :D

SexFreak
08-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Orrr...icic. Make sure you keep me posted if you see someone who PASS with flying c(.)l(.)ors hor

Oops..make sure u informed the rest of the league bros too...kekekee!!!

Bwahahahaha ......... But cannot inform someone who always act cute because he likes to hijack people's car ......... Bwahahahahaha :D

Cheers !!! :p

SexFreak
08-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Great to see u today! Cheers!

:cool: You never see me meh ??? Bwahahahahaha ......... :D

Cheers !!!

KC_Master
09-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Orrr...icic. Make sure you keep me posted if you see someone who PASS with flying c(.)l(.)ors hor

Can I be included in the "to-be-posted" list, please!

p/s : Thanks to kind-soul-bros who had upped my rep points, I will reciprocate once I have my power :)

Xiao Ding Dang - See you tonight at 8 pm. sorry for the delay.

KC_Master

Ahh_Boi
09-03-2007, 09:49 PM
err... pardon my ignorance... me old man never go shopping one... where is this The Icon? Haizzz.... Too long neber loggin I also dunno what they all talking leh??? Totally no head no tail leh..... :eek:

Can someone gime me summary whats the latest happening bor??? :confused:

SexFreak
09-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Can someone gime me summary whats the latest happening bor???

No !!! You will hijack the Super-Duper-SYT ......... oops ......... :p Bwahahahaha :D

Cheers !!!

Ahh_Boi
09-03-2007, 10:18 PM
No !!! You will hijack the Super-Duper-SYT ......... oops ......... Bwahahahaha

Cheers !!!I will only "POLISH" nia lah, wont "HIJACK" :D

alvin1783
10-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Bwahahahaha ......... But cannot inform someone who always act cute because he likes to hijack people's car ......... Bwahahahahaha

Cheers !!!

Can I be included in the "to-be-posted" list, please! Hey Freak, made sure you find someone like this gal to show us :p

Guys, hold on to your seat and better take a box of tissue to standby ...
http://www.livevideo.com/video/landing/29BD6E019B1545C88F1257F129DD240A/carmen-showing-some-love-for-freeones.aspx?tx_site=flurl.com&tx_cid=1049&tx_category=3 :D

linnaohia1
10-03-2007, 08:40 AM
No !!! You will hijack the Super-Duper-SYT ......... oops ......... :p Bwahahahaha :D

Cheers !!!

Then tell me can .....

stephan
10-03-2007, 09:08 AM
I will only "POLISH" nia lah, wont "HIJACK" :D

good! let u polish till kilat kilat first then I go jack jack, should get better feeling de. :p

cl09
10-03-2007, 09:30 AM
You never see me meh ??? Bwahahahahaha ......... :D

Cheers !!!

r u the one very handsome? wauhahaha... nice to meet u! :D