PDA

View Full Version : My afternoon delights at HCs....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Optimus_Prime
26-05-2006, 09:05 PM
:rolleyes: Dun know Bro OP likes Melon or not leh
Did I mention she's a C-cupper :p

Optimus_Prime
26-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Bro, you really very scared meh huh ??????? Dun pretend pretend hor......hahahahahahah............You may also wish to talk to the rest of the Da-Bo here
This is for those with CB... unless u were a women b4... u can't help me.....honest :o

DBono
27-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Bro, I nominate Star of Lexon.

Yo Bro, she's ordi been nominated liao!! Cheers:cool:

DBono
27-05-2006, 12:07 PM
In accordance to PanLan Code Sex-Sex-Sex Sextion Sex-Sex. I annouced the opening of Nomination Day for Goddness Election for the Crown of League Parton Goddness of the League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen And Sexy Ladies.

Nomination Of Candy-Dates will commence as of 0800hrs 23rd May to 28 May 2359hrs. Ps follow the following guidelines when making ya nominations.

1> All Candy-Dates mus b still active at the present moment. All Candy-Dates who hv MIAed or re-tired r not allowed to be nominated. N u can't nominate their sister/s to stand-in for them either...kekekeke unless they r also WLs.

2> All bankrupted Candy-Dates r acceptable.

3> Ps fill in their particulars correctly(Name n location). Dun Wayang!! I hv CCTY Sex-Solo-Scope.

4> No entries r allowed after the closing time & Date.

(Anymore to add fm the League Board of Dick-erectors??)

Nominated Candy-Dates :
( As of 1200hrs, 26rd May 2006; 2 more days to send in ya nominations)

BHC :
- GiGi
- May
- Eva
- Cindy

Casanova :
- Star
- Tammy

Dragon :
- Joey
- Ribena
- Porsche
- Rain
- Whisky

Eminant :

Legend :
- Coco

Leisure :
- Joyce
- Sugar
- Miko

Lexon :
- Star
- Yuki

Others(Ps indicate HC as well; cos hv same name in diff HC) :
- Chris (Dajiko HC)

Keep Ya nominations coming in Bros!!Last 2 days for u to send in ya nominations!!! Any bros invited the nominatees for an Erections Rally, or Live Probe Cunt??:D

Disclaimer: Tis G.E. is run in the name of fun, & sharing of views, & shld in no way harm or caused undue stress to the ladies named. We hope all Bros will continue to treat these ladies wit respect & care, as if they r ya "other" gfs, in hope that these ladies will in return, provide better services for all bros & enjoyment in their company.
cheers. :cool:

Optimus_Prime
27-05-2006, 12:38 PM
OP's Erection Candidate - Gigi

Well seeing as how my good pal is veri busy everyday now... I think must help him see how ...er... Gigi is doing... heheh ;)

Waited in the room... bloody freezing !! The aircon was at full blast as always... looked around and got up on the stool to close those rusty vents. "Eeerrnnnggg" went the metal vents as they closed shut.

Now it's much better... at least my nipples won't be so erect from the cold..heheh...

Knock Knock... in pop Le Yao..sorrie.. I meant Gigi... the standard "coffee, tea or me?" question... my standard answer... "it's always you !"
Looks - 6.75

Did a bit of massage, to me it was an excuse to catch up on some stuff... if action started rite away.. we can't possible be telling each other abt whats been happening while in missionary stance rite ??

*Imaginary Scene comes up..together w music*

Me - "So.. *thrust*... how have u been...*grunts* doing ?"

GG - "Oooohhhhh... ok I *moans* guess. U lei?"

Me - "Busy with... *grunts*.. work lor. New shipments coming... *push deeper* u know..."

GG - "That's why so long *kiss kiss* neber come see me hor ??"

BACK TO REALITY

Actually come to think of it.. maybe not a bad idea...heheh... Anyway, chatted for a while during massage.... before I turned to her and leaned forward to plant the first of many kisses for the session.

Gigi's frenching/kissing skills has up another level... enjoyed kissing/frenching her so much until almost did not wanna to move to main course.
Kiss / Frenching - 7.75

I lie down to enjoy her catbath... tongues swirling on the nipples and then slowly making their way down south. Spent a bit of time tickling my balls as well.
Catbath - 7

Gulp some hot tea and she was soon blowing me. Did not remb she doing this b4.. must have been a recent addition. Suction was ok.. nothing mind-blowing but did the job.
BJ - 6.75

She slowly position herself until we were in 69 posistion. Faced with her pinkish sparse pussy.. I jus could not resist. Flicked my tongue over pussy... hmmm... the taste of strawberry was still there although only a faint hint. She was more pro-active in 69... often nearly thrusting her whole butt to my face as my tongue darted in and out of her love-hole.
Pussy - 7.5

With a wink, she reached back to frenched me full on the lips... while my hands wander across her naked body. Nipples were still pinkish but it was dark pink now. Notice her tummy although still there was smaller... her waist chain hanging more loose now...
Body - 7.25

Teasing me, she looked me in the eyes and said... "I'm gonna try ur i-gallop now" Damn it.. her CFM look was just too much...
GF Feel - 8.5

Moaning... Scratching... Hugging... More Moaning... Deep Kissing... Squeezing... More Frenching... Thrust Harder... Biting Lips... CUMMING !!! :p
FJ - 8

So when the Erections Polling starts... Bro Bono think she'll be one of my two choices.

Patron Erections Reporter OP signing off...

Merl
27-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Moaning... Scratching... Hugging... More Moaning... Deep Kissing... Squeezing... More Frenching... Thrust Harder... Biting Lips... CUMMING !!!
FJ - 8Tis one I like leh...who gonna bring me there look see look see then SNN huh :p Bro Wang Ye perhaps, but must buy you some potato chips 1st is it ? :D

Bro OP, the above description fits the prc syt which I last tried woh....kekekee.

Darknites
27-05-2006, 03:13 PM
OP's Erection Candidate - Gigi
bro.... your FR definitely brings back memories.... kudos to you!

been a long time since I stepped into BHC... and to me, the only gal worth visiting there is gigi... eva is kinda getting a little too mature for me..

but still... how's gigi's figure... learnt from unofficial sources that she's still a little chubby... any improvements in terms of her figure?

Optimus_Prime
27-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Bro OP, the above description fits the prc syt which I last tried woh....kekekee.
Ok OK !! I told u my ears are pricked ... who's this SYT that u keep mentioning abt... sms me lor...

but still... how's gigi's figure... learnt from unofficial sources that she's still a little chubby... any improvements in terms of her figure?
still a bit of bak ... but looks lighter than b4.... everything else still in prime conidtion considering how long she has worked alreadi...

Merl
27-05-2006, 04:05 PM
Ok OK !! I told u my ears are pricked ... who's this SYT that u keep mentioning abt... sms me lor...Ok ok...see yr pm...included my FR on her too ... cuteboy style...hahahaa ;)

cuteboy12345208
27-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Bro Dbono

My nomination is Ribena of DHC

gerhunter
27-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Ok ok...see yr pm...included my FR on her too ... cuteboy style...hahahaa ;)

never share share with me...:o

KLKOOL
28-05-2006, 11:42 AM
Was in SG on Thus/Fri... quite rushed so only met with some bros, as usual, OP, and Sexy Rabbit, my SSH, KongFuZi, Sinful, Sunzi... KTVs were enjoyable... (the FRs are listed below...)

XTD = http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1502381&postcount=494
BS = http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1501873&postcount=11498

Anyway... after all the built .. (and after OP left) me and TD decided to check out the stocks downstairs.. need to unload all the ... err... excess stock...

Selected a girl from darlene site .. the rest CMI leh... needed a pretty one to match all the previous girls .. hehehe

SO for 100SGD, could only last about 20 minutes... Paiseh cos try and negotiate longer time with her... hehehe ... I would only rate her overall at 6.5/10, She is pretty, but has.... err... a few strands of light hair around her nipples... lol ... so u can imagine... but not my worst GL experience... probably the better ones...

Anyway... her name is YY... from Northern China... took her mobile jus in case ... hehehe... Breasts ... B, Body, nice and lean, BJ ... good suction, FJ ... nice enough to relieve me in a short time.... Would I RTF ... I suppose .. cos she is one of the prettier girls around ...

Anyway, after my next day meeting... met up with one of my regular FLs, Anna at GL Coffeeshops... just came back from Macau... horniness level high again thinking of the XTD girl... plus Anna and me have very good chemistry, so on again lorr...
Anna FR .. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1502407&postcount=220

Reached back KL in time for my friends Bachelor Party ... this time menu was NL/Minah ... another KTV... been a tiring 2 days ... LoL

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1501814&postcount=638

DBono
28-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Bro Dbono

My nomination is Ribena of DHC

Bro, no worries, she hv already been nominated. Polling will start soon.
cheers :cool:

DBono
28-05-2006, 01:21 PM
In accordance to PanLan Code Sex-Sex-Sex Sextion Sex-Sex. I annouced the opening of Nomination Day for Goddness Election for the Crown of League Parton Goddness of the League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen And Sexy Ladies.

Nomination Of Candy-Dates will commence as of 0800hrs 23rd May to 28 May 2359hrs. Ps follow the following guidelines when making ya nominations.

1> All Candy-Dates mus b still active at the present moment. All Candy-Dates who hv MIAed or re-tired r not allowed to be nominated. N u can't nominate their sister/s to stand-in for them either...kekekeke unless they r also WLs.

2> All bankrupted Candy-Dates r acceptable.

3> Ps fill in their particulars correctly(Name n location). Dun Wayang!! I hv CCTY Sex-Solo-Scope.

4> No entries r allowed after the closing time & Date.

(Anymore to add fm the League Board of Dick-erectors??)

Nominated Candy-Dates :
( As of 1300hrs, 28rd May 2006; last day to send in ya nominations bros!!B quick!!)

BHC :
- GiGi
- May
- Eva
- Cindy

Casanova :
- Star
- Tammy

Dragon :
- Joey
- Ribena
- Porsche
- Rain
- Whisky

Eminant :

Legend :
- Coco

Leisure :
- Joyce
- Sugar
- Miko

Lexon :
- Star
- Yuki

Others(Ps indicate HC as well; cos hv same name in diff HC) :
- Chris (Dajiko HC)

Last day for u to send in ya nominations Bros, u hv untill 2359hrs tonite!!! Any bros invited the nominatees for an Erections Rally, or Live Probe Cunt??Looks like our Chief Scribe is the only 1 hving a Erections Rally,kekekeke. :D

Disclaimer: Tis G.E. is run in the name of fun, & sharing of views, & shld in no way harm or caused undue stress to the ladies named. We hope all Bros will continue to treat these ladies wit respect & care, as if they r ya "other" gfs, in hope that these ladies will in return, provide better services for all bros & enjoyment in their company.

Zack Tan
28-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Bro. DBono,
Aiyoh how cum no nomination from Eminent HC?....OK, I have 2 candydates.....Qeen Bee JESS, and incumbent princess TINA.
Cheers,

Big_Dipper
28-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Bro. DBono,
Aiyoh how cum no nomination from Eminent HC?....OK, I have 2 candydates.....Qeen Bee JESS, and incumbent princess TINA.
Cheers,
Bro Zack,
You forgot your old gal friend, Amy.

Zack Tan
28-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Bro Zack,
You forgot your old gal friend, Amy.
Aiyoh you like that tell everybody about my "Siao loong Nee"....ke,ke,ke. I long time no see her liao. Yeh she is another incumbent but age catching up with her liao. But face and body still can plus her gf like services.....hm. Time to look for her again.
Cheers,

DBono
28-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Aiyoh you like that tell everybody about my "Siao loong Nee"....ke,ke,ke. I long time no see her liao. Yeh she is another incumbent but age catching up with her liao. But face and body still can plus her gf like services.....hm. Time to look for her again.
Cheers,

Chief u slow leh ya news. I cannot "c" her fm my sex-solo-scope anymore......:D

Big_Dipper
28-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Chief u slow leh ya news. I cannot "c" her fm my sex-solo-scope anymore......:D
She quit liao isit? So sad....

DBono
29-05-2006, 12:36 AM
In accordance to PanLan Code Sex-Sex-Sex Sextion Sex-Sex. I annouced the end of Nomination Day for Goddness Election 2006 for the Crown of League Parton Goddness of the League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen And Sexy Ladies.

End of Nomination Day. Below r the list of nominated Candy-Dates as of 28 May 06 2359hrs.

Nominated Candy-Dates :
( As of 2359hrs, 28rd May 2006)

BHC :
- GiGi
- May
- Eva
- Cindy

Casanova :
- Star
- Tammy

Dragon :
- Joey
- Ribena
- Porsche
- Rain
- Whisky

Eminant :
- Jess
- Tina

Legend :
- Coco

Leisure :
- Joyce
- Sugar
- Miko

Lexon :
- Star
- Yuki

Others:
- Chris (Dajiko HC)

OK bros of the league n fellow samsters, all nominatees r ordi in place. Polling Day for the preliminary rnd will start as of 29 May06 0800hrs to 18 June 06 2359hrs. More details to follow.

DBono
29-05-2006, 01:18 AM
In accordance to PanLan Code Sex-Sex-Sex Sextion Sex-Sex. I annouced the start of polling for the preliminary round for Goddness Election 2006 for the Crown of League Parton Goddness of the League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen And Sexy Ladies.

Polling Day, Preliminary Round.
Ps following the guidelines when making ya votes.

1> All Bros r allowed to make 2 votes. After which only 1 vote change can be made.

2> All votes will be transparent. Their name will be reflected under the Candy-Dates u hv given ya votes.

3> Bros can give their 2 votes to any particular Candy Date
they choose.After as mentioned only 1 vote change can be made.

4> The Preliminary round will begin on 29May06 0800hrs, & ends on 18June06 2359hrs.

5> After which the Top 5 Candy-Dates will go into the final rnd.

START YA VOTING ROLLING IN!!!

Nominated Candy-Dates :

BHC :
- GiGi
- May
- Eva
- Cindy

Casanova :
- Star
- Tammy

Dragon :
- Joey
- Ribena
- Porsche
- Rain
- Whisky

Eminant :
- Jess
- Tina
Legend :
- Coco

Leisure :
- Joyce
- Sugar
- Miko

Lexon :
- Star
- Yuki

Others:
- Chris (Dajiko HC)

Roll in ya votes now!! Bros still r welcomed to invite the nominatees for an Erections Rally, or Live Probe Cunt!! kekeke:D

sexspider
29-05-2006, 04:24 AM
Can any body pm me the address of all the HCs listed here??? I shall be thankfull and help u to up ur points

BHC :
- GiGi
- May
- Eva
- Cindy

Casanova :
- Star
- Tammy

Dragon :
- Joey
- Ribena
- Porsche
- Rain
- Whisky

Eminant :
- Jess
- Tina

Legend :
- Coco

Leisure :
- Joyce
- Sugar
- Miko

Lexon :
- Star
- Yuki

Others:
- Chris (Dajiko HC)

KLKOOL
29-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Can any body pm me the address of all the HCs listed here??? I shall be thankfull and help u to up ur points

Errr... firstly, come here ask for contact for all the HC :eek: , secondly, u wanna up our points with what ??? :confused:

Optimus_Prime
29-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Errr... firstly, come here ask for contact for all the HC , secondly, u wanna up our points with what ??? :confused:
thought he was sexyrabbit's little bro... sex(y)spider.. heheh :p

Merl
29-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Can any body pm me the address of all the HCs listed here??? I shall be thankfull and help u to up ur pointsI guess holiday just started right :rolleyes:

Before you can accummulate points to give others, I think yr repu pts gonna reduce real fast :o

Anyway, go buy a copy of The New Paper to look for your answers.

Merl
29-05-2006, 11:56 AM
thought he was sexyrabbit's little bro... sex(y)spider.. heheh :pno no...maybe its the little-bro of the one who always said "nnkc" :D

max_priest
29-05-2006, 12:00 PM

Bro, to begin with, you sound like the Newbies of the newbies here ... You are making a mockery of yourself as you do not have the POWER to up any bros here ...

And, you should spend sometime browsing the threads in SBF as a newbie. Since I trust this is the first time you ask such ridiculous question, I shall give you the benefit of the doubt for once & please do not make it a habit ... Goto the Health Centre thread and you will be able to find a H/C Guide sub-thread. A good old bro has compiled a list of almost all the S'pore H/Cs addresses & telephones plus maps for our reference.

Sinfulman
29-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Bro, to begin with, you sound like the Newbies of the newbies here ... You are making a mockery of yourself as you do not have the POWER to up any bros here ...

And, you should spend sometime browsing the threads in SBF as a newbie. Since I trust this is the first time you ask such ridiculous question, I shall give you the benefit of the doubt for once & please do not make it a habit ... Goto the Health Centre thread and you will be able to find a H/C Guide sub-thread. A good old bro has compiled a list of almost all the S'pore H/Cs addresses & telephones plus maps for our reference.
Bro Batman,

I also newbies leh..... So when you free to bring me go HC to understudy!!!! :D

max_priest
29-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Bro Batman,

I also newbies leh..... So when you free to bring me go HC to understudy!!!! :D

Bloody hell bro Sinfulman ... You are trying to be funny or what? You are the oldie of the oldies lah ... Perhaps you should be the one who should give me some guidance ... I am considered nothing compare to some season veterans here ... :D

Zack Tan
29-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Bloody hell bro Sinfulman ... You are trying to be funny or what? You are the oldie of the oldies lah ... Perhaps you should be the one who should give me some guidance ... I am considered nothing compare to some season veterans here ... :D
Aiyah Batman ah, this is your side-kick, Robin lah, when are you free to take me a newbie around the HC scene ah? I think Bro. Sinfulman is serious leh because from all your postings hor, you are the Mr. know-it-all and done-it-all mah, popping up all over the place giving us your 2 cents worth. So we deduct that you are our modern day hero lah....gotta worship the ground you walk on lah.
Cheers,

Clit_LickeR
29-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Before you can accummulate points to give others, I think yr repu pts gonna reduce real fast

Anyway, go buy a copy of The New Paper to look for your answers.
No need lar... Tarzan can ask for the contact in ur avatar (that Gal)?
I wanna QC her for a session... (dont tell Jane hor...) :D :p

max_priest
29-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Aiyah Batman ah, this is your side-kick, Robin lah, when are you free to take me a newbie around the HC scene ah? I think Bro. Sinfulman is serious leh because from all your postings hor, you are the Mr. know-it-all and done-it-all mah, popping up all over the place giving us your 2 cents worth. So we deduct that you are our modern day hero lah....gotta worship the ground you walk on lah.
Cheers,

Bro Robin ... er ... Oops, sorry ... Bro Zack a.k.a. The Veteran of the veterans of SBF ... You're giving me a hat too heavy & big for me to wear leh ... I am afraid I am not use to wearing this kinda hat as I prefer to wear my Batman mask all the time ... :D

gerhunter
29-05-2006, 11:04 PM
Bro Robin ... er ... Oops, sorry ... Bro Zack a.k.a. The Veteran of the veterans of SBF ... You're giving me a hat too heavy & big for me to wear leh ... I am afraid I am not use to wearing this kinda hat as I prefer to wear my Batman mask all the time ... :D

at least you are more clever than that superman...he wears his underwear outside w/o covering his face...but you different...you wear it on your head to cover ur face...:p

DBono
30-05-2006, 02:20 AM
at least you are more clever than that superman...he wears his underwear outside w/o covering his face...but you different...you wear it on your head to cover ur face...

Hahahahehehehekekekeke that's a gd 1!!!:D

OOuuiii Oouuii OOuiii!!! The polling for the preliminary round for Goddness Election 2006 for the Crown of League Parton Goddness of the League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen And Sexy Ladies hv started liao !!Y no votes yet??!!All sneak out for Erections Rallies n Live Probe Cunt not bk yet isiz!:D

Sinfulman
30-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Cheers,
Hahahah the chief had spoken what's on my mind!!!! ;)

QMoSir
30-05-2006, 02:30 PM
after a long time being stuck in the huge horrible mountain called "work" and "job"... I am finally free!!!!!!!!!!

did occasionally pop by and PM one of the bros for some tips... thanks bro OP...

now looking set to be back a regular here.... and can see a few changes... some of us got hitched eh..... retiring soon ah? :p

imom
30-05-2006, 06:25 PM
... some of us got hitched eh..... retiring soon ah?...

Who got hitched?? Who?? Who?? :p

imom
30-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Hahahahehehehekekekeke that's a gd 1!!!...

Bet you REALLY enjoyed that one Bro Dbono... hehehe... :p

max_priest
31-05-2006, 12:05 AM
at least you are more clever than that superman...he wears his underwear outside w/o covering his face...but you different...you wear it on your head to cover ur face...:p

Bro, you are the Comedian of the comedians of SBF ... I like this one as well ... bwahahahahahaha ......

gerhunter
31-05-2006, 12:44 AM
Bro, you are the Comedian of the comedians of SBF ... I like this one as well ... bwahahahahahaha ......

kekeke....I always pondered upon that question since I was in pri sch...then came to conclusion batman was the cleverer one...:D

max_priest
31-05-2006, 12:50 AM
kekeke....I always pondered upon that question since I was in pri sch...then came to conclusion batman was the cleverer one...:D

Bro, are you trying to imply that you were already a samster mentally when you were a kid?

Did you ever ponder as to why Superman never seem to get an erection when he is wearing his underwear outside? :D

gerhunter
31-05-2006, 01:57 AM
Bro, are you trying to imply that you were already a samster mentally when you were a kid?

Did you ever ponder as to why Superman never seem to get an erection when he is wearing his underwear outside? :D

Coz it will be embarrassing to have a hard on especially with his red undies which might lead gays to flock to him?

max_priest
31-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Coz it will be embarrassing to have a hard on especially with his red undies which might lead gays to flock to him?

Do you know that the new actor playing the main role in Superman Returns has a manhood that is so huge even in "resting" stage that it protrudes very unsightly in his red underwear ... the producer has to use some kinda material built-in the underwear to compress his manhood to make it smaller. :D

Optimus_Prime
31-05-2006, 12:59 PM
Will be out of commision for a while guys.:o

Still available for re-charge of caffeine or wanton mee but cheonging is NO for the moment.

PPl close to me will know one or more of the reasons but I always say I'm a cheongster and will always be one.. so wun be gone for long :p

KLKOOL
31-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Will be out of commision for a while guys.

Still available for re-charge of caffeine or wanton mee but cheonging is NO for the moment.

PPl close to me will know one or more of the reasons but I always say I'm a cheongster and will always be one.. so wun be gone for long

May I respectfully request a short term commissioning on the 20-23 June as I will need a dependable, non-car jacking wingman to fight a short term battle in Singapore against Chinese and Viet insurgents :p

Optimus_Prime
31-05-2006, 01:15 PM
May I respectfully request a short term commissioning on the 20-23 June as I will need a dependable, non-car jacking wingman to fight a short term battle in Singapore against Chinese and Viet insurgents
For u ... no problem... will come out of Mt Cold Turkey on that day.

but... but.... I alreadi "jacked" your car liaoz leh !! Sorrie !! :o

YY is one fun babe... looks a bit like JJ of BHC somemore.

Optimus_Prime
31-05-2006, 02:26 PM
OOuuiii Oouuii OOuiii!!! The polling for the preliminary round for Goddness Election 2006 for the Crown of League Parton Goddness of the League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen And Sexy Ladies hv started liao !!Y no votes yet??!!All sneak out for Erections Rallies n Live Probe Cunt not bk yet isiz!
I am sad to annouce that we need to remove "Coco" of Legends from the nomination list as she has left.

Sinfulman
31-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Will be out of commision for a while guys.

PPl close to me will know one or more of the reasons but I always say I'm a cheongster and will always be one.. so wun be gone for long
Reminder: do not forget we still have 2 uncompleted mission. :D

Optimus_Prime
31-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Reminder: do not forget we still have 2 uncompleted mission. :D
roger that :D ... but will have to postphone till june 20th onwards.

Optimus_Prime
01-06-2006, 01:04 PM
It is always hard to say GOODBYE. By far the hardest word in the English dictionary.

I had my share of hard goodbyes.. a good friend in my regular group left suddenly some years back. The worse thing was I never got to see him in his final moments. Only heard abt it thru the phone.

By the time I got there... he was already gone. I still remb how the heavens opened up on his final day of rites. The thunder, lightning could not drown the tears and wailing as the "white hair sent off the black hair". I never cried throughout... guess I was still too shocked. But it rolled down a few days after jus out of the blue. I cried.. in the most unmanly way too. sighhzz...

As time went.. so did memories..... until I almost forgot abt it until recently. Guess it does not feel good... and I know I have not been visiting him for a few years now. I've been unlucky so far... seeing "white hair over black hair" in my life.. Think until now I've yet learnt how to say a proper goodbye.:(

To my good friend, stay strong. You may read this.. u may not. But you need to be strong and now spend more time together. Dun be like me, I never had a chance to say GOODBYE and I regret it till now. :(

PS: I'm not good at spoken words but hope what I have written helps.

MamboKing
01-06-2006, 01:09 PM
It is always hard to say GOODBYE. By far the hardest word in the English dictionary.

But it rolled down a few days after jus out of the blue. I cried.. in the most unmanly way too. sighhzz...

Bro OP, real MAN do cry, you are FREE,best express whats inside...thats HUMAN

KLKOOL
01-06-2006, 02:42 PM
For u ... no problem... will come out of Mt Cold Turkey on that day.

but... but.... I alreadi "jacked" your car liaoz leh !! Sorrie !! :o

YY is one fun babe... looks a bit like JJ of BHC somemore.

Bugger... so fast let u jack liao... make sure u keep her in good condition until i return leh... kekeke...

laodi123456789
02-06-2006, 09:18 AM
My submission to enter the League. Posted at "TN at hougang st 21" thread
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today my pocket was stuffed full off money thanks to the monthly salary gods. Being the fiscally minded money maker that I am I decided to blow it all on a TN massage. Most of you think I am Win's runner because I start threads for him and play lackey so lets be different for a change.. lets not book a 4D tarma with a couple of thai beauties with childish names.. instead lets be different, lets be daring, lets rock out world and go to Blue Rose and have a Tn session with SiSi, the top beauty there until Xiang Xiang just arrived to challenge her for the title. Regular SBF readers will know I planned to book SiSi first and now here is the report.

When I arrived Si Si was already with another guy, so just wait for her to come out. She come out then eat a meal. So still waiting. In the meantime TCSS wif LuLu the model, Shan Shan mountains, Xiang Xiang aka Ann Kok and Big Lisa the bohemian, who has finally returned. Lisa fans please take note – she is back.

When I finally asked Si Si for a massage I think they were all a bit shocked as I am an all talk no action kind of guy. We moved to the “Amyfied” room – which is just ok lah – light generated by a little gizmo powered from a powerpoint in the wall. There is a high massage bed and a mattress stacked up one side. Interestingly it is only now that I realised WHY there might be a mattress there. As we shall see later – maybe I should have used it.

My regular virtual TCSS buddies will know I haven't been wif a woman since TT Durai lost his peanuts. Thanks to Bro Acer's Cineplexxx and the other regular contributors to section 8 and 23 I have remained sane in the meantime. Barely. Of course there was chio Yo Yo at BS, but that was not so good. And then before that. I can only remember Trixie the filipina who was better than Yo Yo in the service department. Trixie maybe back in Singapore in June. Budget money for her if you like Filipinas. When SiSi asked me to strip I was a shy shy one. I even asked to confirm if my shapeless Bugs bunny undies should come off too. She said yes so I shyly turned my back to her and demurely stripped off. I maneuvered myself onto the massage bed without letting her see my kuku – the backwards move followed by a 90 degree rotation and slide.

The massage – Quite good. The full hands used. Gentle and quite invigorating. She did my spine then one leg. Then she popped the golden question. Less than 5 minutes But I am not here to talk quantum physics. My birdie some action! I said “Of course I wan” SiSi left the room and returned with some equipment

She stripped off in front of me. Sometimes I see old guys on the streets salivating on the SYT sashaying past them. Their eyes bug out. Their heads suddenly develop an unnatural angle in relation to their chest as they crane for the mother of all zao gengs. These guys are amateurs compared to the new generation, due to arrive in about 20 years time. We will be using microscopic artfully concealed in our weathered hands as we have one leg propped up on the kopi tiam bench and the active hand hovering somewhere near a couple of papayas, happily snapping away. Technology for the preverts. Lets not stray too far from my FR. My head was at an unnatural angle, the drool flowed freely and my eyes were struggling to stay in their sockets when Si Si undressed. Lucky for me.. she also seemed to be interested in getting some action too, so my incredible transformation into an 80 year prevert did not bother her.

The Body – I was fortunate to have felt her boobs before when the girls decided to have a boobie beating laodi head competition in the past and it was soft and I thought maybe a little flat.. but she revealed – at least c-cuppers.. very nice and full with I think pink nipples. Wah... the pond at my feet rapidly grew into a sea. Sisi also has a nice bushy bush.. Quite a bit, but not the amazon jungle, if you know what I mean. No sign of artificial intervention there. Just my type. Screw the airport strips. I want the natural settings. She is a fairly tall lady, nearly my size, but all in proportion and not much fat at all. This kind of lady is usually not my type, I prefer them to be smaller so I can be “king”, but I like Si Si very much. Chio, proportionate nice nehs and very friendly to me.

The Action – I sat up and hold her tight to feel the overall warmth and womanliness of her. Then I begin to lick her all over her neh nehs. She also give me a little bit of catbath. Hug her a few times. Feeling pretty good. Kiss her on the neck, she receives the kisses. Rub our noses together, a few peck on her lips. she have very nice skin. Move one hand down and feel the bush.. one finger stimulating her clitoris, stroking the gates Very nice she seems a bit wet, but maybe she prepared when she was outside the room. I tried to move in for a bit of deeper fingering den she said no. I retreated and we started on the FJ – funny how some people dun like to do FJ when they can't finger the ger. Hmm.

She ask me if I wan BJ (I forget if the condom was already on). I reject. We roll the condom onto my soldier (b4 or after she offered) and she lay down on ye bed like a simpering virgin, and I took her. Blood gushed out of her vagina and drown the other ladies sitting outside. Actually no. I wanted to play with her a bit and offered to give her some tonguefu but she also said no.

We did missionary first. The massage bed was damned thin from side to side. So we were on an angle and I had one foot on the floor, and the other leg on the bed in kneeling stance. You know my dede is not a giant so there were no eye popping special effects from Sisi when I was going at her. She was wet. She did turn on her moaning motor on immediately so I felt she was playing it up. Every now and then she would stop moaning and we have a little laugh. I did ask her to keep it quiet for the fear of offending the little girls (“think of the children John”) sitting just outside our door. Soon my leg got tired so pulled her sideways on the bed, still in missionary position but both of my legs on the floor. Pumping her with long strokes and checking every now and then to make sure that a particularly loud moan was not a gasp of pain.

Later ee moved over to the wall and I took her doggie style. She seemed to like that and she made sure I had one hand stroking her neh nehs and the other hand playing with her bush for this section. I moved my entire body up and down in long s+++es and in short order I was sweating like crazy. My legs hurt like hell, but my didi sing song. I nearly came because it felt so good that I had to check a couple of times to make sure the condom was still on.

My leg expired shortly afterwards so we returned to the bed where I got her to lie on her stomach and did it snake style. This was not so good, so after abt 5 minutes went back to missionary. Again my leg could not last long so ended up sitting on the massage bed straddling it with both feet on the floor and she lying there with her legs to either side. Sometimes I went fast other times I went slow. She peaked very close to the end, grinding her pelvis into me and moaning loudly and incoherently, but I could not be sure if it was a genuine chop orgasm, and I didn't ask. I varied my positions within this frame quite a few times as my legs would get sore.. but finally I hunched over her, sort of sucked her face off and shot my wad into the condom.

I was sweating and she had been rained on by me.. so I daringly donned one towel and walked to the toilet to shower off. The bro who was reading the magazine din notice me. Shortly afterwards Sisi joined me and we showered together. Not an Amy experience, but nice to see her nude in the light. Nice body. The bro noticed me on the way back and I quickly dressed.

Sat and chit chat for bit. There were lots of whispering amongst the gers, and LuLu gave me the thumbs up. Then time to go eat a second meal.

Summary
Si Si
Looks – 8 - chio
Body- 8 – curvy
Neh Nehs – Nice and big C cup / D cup.. pinkish nipples.
Massage - 4/10 – Good(6/10) but very short for me. Hopefully another Bro can share whether she does a long massage
Attitude and Service 6/10 – A few no go areas and have some fake moaning, but I think some of it was real. She did offer BJ/BBBJ, but I was in a hurry to shag her.
FJ 8/10 – We had chemistry and I was very horny.
RTF – Yes but should I meet Amy, LuLu and maybe Xiang Xiang? Also I think I want to bonk Shan Shan. She got a CFM look, would be interested to see what happens in the dark.
Damage $130 for everything

Note to self – Dun forget the sideways position where you can play with her ass and her neh nehs at the same time.

Note to self – Submit to the leagues of extra honini gently gigolos and couple of lads.

Sinfulman
02-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Bro, you damn drama leh... i read until i blur siah on this post..... :confused:

imom
02-06-2006, 10:02 AM

OOuuiii Oouuii OOuiii!!! The polling for the preliminary round for Goddness Election 2006 for the Crown of League Parton Goddness of the League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen And Sexy Ladies hv started liao !!....

Bro,

Please remove Ribena from DHS. Her last day yesterday.

Sigh.... Wanted to see her before she quit, but didn't get the chance.

Wish her all the best though.

KLKOOL
02-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Bro, you damn drama leh... i read until i blur siah on this post..... :confused:

Huh..??? U also semi retire liao... ??? :confused:

Optimus_Prime
02-06-2006, 11:41 AM
My regular virtual TCSS buddies will know I haven't been wif a woman since TT Durai lost his peanuts.... Of course there was chio Yo Yo at BS, but that was not so good.

She stripped off in front of me. ...My head was at an unnatural angle, the drool flowed freely and my eyes were struggling to stay in their sockets when Si Si undressed.

Kiss her on the neck, she receives the kisses. Rub our noses together, a few peck on her lips. ....I did ask her to keep it quiet for the fear of offending the little girls... Pumping her with long strokes....My legs hurt like hell, but my didi sing song. ....She peaked very close to the end, grinding her pelvis into me and moaning loudly and incoherently

Sat and chit chat for bit. There were lots of whispering amongst the gers, and LuLu gave me the thumbs up.

Note to self – Submit to the leagues of extra honini gently gigolos and couple of lads.
Bro laodi, your submission has been duly noted :D

Here's your Report Card -
1. Writing - A+ Damn good and funny at times
2. Creativity - A+ As usual u manage to make a straight forward bonk sound so nice.
3. Steaminess - A+ U must teach me the side way and doggie against the wall stance hor !!

So all I can say is .....

:D Welcum to The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

Hmmm.. wat should should we christian u as ?? maybe bro shadow might be of more help here... calling SHADOWBRO !!

Clit_LickeR
02-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Bro laodi, your submission has been duly noted

2. Creativity - A+ As usual u manage to make a straight forward bonk sound so nice.
3. Steaminess - A+ U must teach me the side way and doggie against the wall stance hor !!

So all I can say is .....

Welcum to The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

How cum i got no Report card huh? (my English very poor meh?) :(

How cum i kena rejected by the League? (i'm like a lost sheep in the jungle... donno what's my name...) :D

laodi123456789
02-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Bro laodi, your submission has been duly noted :D

:D Welcum to The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

Hmmm.. wat should should we christian u as ?? maybe bro shadow might be of more help here... calling SHADOWBRO !!

Thanks bro for the welcome I await my name.. Looks like I will finally have a sig soon.

It could not have been done without a willing and agreeable partner so thanks to SiSi for a great bonk. Its hard to tell but shes got a lovely pair of neh nehs.

Sideways and wall doggie, I am sure you know them already. Only need to practice again on 20th of June when you return from your mountain of self imposed single partnership

KongFuZi
02-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Huh..??? U also semi retire liao... ??? :confused:
don't worry KL, he'll be ready to cheong when you are back sg. :D

max_priest
02-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Bro,

Please remove Ribena from DHS. Her last day yesterday.

Sigh.... Wanted to see her before she quit, but didn't get the chance.

Wish her all the best though.

I am very sad and at the sametime very happy to hear that ... she is my favourite from DHS ... I also wanna book her actually this weekend ... sigh! Missed the chance to bid her goodbye ... I think it is high time she quit as she has earned enough to set up her business as she already paid for all her fixed assets. Ribena, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

Optimus_Prime
02-06-2006, 12:51 PM
How cum i got no Report card huh? (my English very poor meh?)

How cum i kena rejected by the League? (i'm like a lost sheep in the jungle... donno what's my name...)
KNN !! Come here and complain ah.... :p

U got the best recommendations and the most orthodox name of us all liao..... the League's only Official Cunnilingus King aka Almond's Chao Chao aka Leaking Penis aka Tarzan... so many nicks liaoz... need more meh ?? :D

Here's your Report Card

Looks - A+ More handsome than Sly Sim
Bod - A+ Muscular..can turn fan better than bangala
Er-xin Factor - A+++ Hands down no one beat u here .....heh heh

PS: how come last 3 nites u not around after midnite... nobody to tcss with.... I stay at bs hotel until bored.

Optimus_Prime
02-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Sideways and wall doggie, I am sure you know them already. Only need to practice again on 20th of June when you return from your mountain of self imposed single partnership
I realli dunno :o FJ is not actually my specialty... so my variations not many... so waiting for u to impart me the skills at the next BBQ or chalet outing...heheh :p

imom
02-06-2006, 01:49 PM
... I think it is high time she quit as she has earned enough to set up her business as she already paid for all her fixed assets....

Be thankful for the 'extra time' she put in - she had hit her target quite some time ago and was supposed to quit at the same time as Carnation. Can't imagine the 'mayhem' that would have followed had she really quit together with Carnation...

Joanna
02-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey thank you for the 'jin yu liang yan' i will bear it in mind.
To my few goods friends thank you for being my side for the past few days. I treasure our friendship very much. :)

I had my share of hard goodbyes.. a good friend in my regular group left suddenly some years back. The worse thing was I never got to see him in his final moments. Only heard abt it thru the phone.

By the time I got there... he was already gone. I still remb how the heavens opened up on his final day of rites. The thunder, lightning could not drown the tears and wailing as the "white hair sent off the black hair". I never cried throughout... guess I was still too shocked. But it rolled down a few days after jus out of the blue. I cried.. in the most unmanly way too. sighhzz...

As time went.. so did memories..... until I almost forgot abt it until recently. Guess it does not feel good... and I know I have not been visiting him for a few years now. I've been unlucky so far... seeing "white hair over black hair" in my life.. Think until now I've yet learnt how to say a proper goodbye.

To my good friend, stay strong. You may read this.. u may not. But you need to be strong and now spend more time together. Dun be like me, I never had a chance to say GOODBYE and I regret it till now. :(

KLKOOL
02-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Hey thank you for the 'jin yu liang yan' i will bear it in mind.
To my few goods friends thank you for being my side for the past few days. I treasure our friendship very much. :)

He Will Be Back one lol ... so easy to keep OP in retirement meh ... lol :p

Joanna
02-06-2006, 03:56 PM
:confused: what u +++ing about ?????

He Will Be Back one lol ... so easy to keep OP in retirement meh ... lol :p

KLKOOL
02-06-2006, 06:27 PM
:confused: what u +++ing about ?????

Oops... about something else... sorry horr :p

Clit_LickeR
02-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Here's your Report Card

Er-xin Factor - A+++ Hands down no one beat u here .....heh heh
PS: how come last 3 nites u not around after midnite... nobody to tcss with.... I stay at bs hotel until bored.
So can i start selling buff bags for 10cents each? :p

I want to go... sis Almond dont want... (no lah... i was bz at work lah...)
okie... so i need to change my siggie real soon... (aft June TCSS) ;)

laodi123456789
02-06-2006, 09:17 PM
I realli dunno :o FJ is not actually my specialty... so my variations not many... so waiting for u to impart me the skills at the next BBQ or chalet outing...heheh :p

Maybe one of the league ladies can be the practise model - will boss have anything to say here?

Merl
02-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Sorry to hear abt the encounter with yr fren :(

To my good friend, stay strong. You may read this.. u may not. Dun worry, the person had already seen it ;)

But you need to be strong and now spend more time together. Dun be like me, I never had a chance to say GOODBYE and I regret it till now.

PS: I'm not good at spoken words but hope what I have written helps.Your written words will always touch many people hearts coz you have a heart of Goldwhich some cheongsters lack. I believed those who knows you will know wat u said are genuine and sincere. Cheers Bro !

HC_Cheongster
03-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Thanks bro for the welcome I await my name.. Looks like I will finally have a sig soon.

Welcome Bro LaoDi!!!!! Was already wondering how come so long liao u still haven join us!!! heehee Looks Like our family just get bigger and bigger ler!!! :D :)

Optimus_Prime
03-06-2006, 12:23 PM
It's been 5 days....

Happiness and Frustration has been the feelings I experience most.

Happy to see her.
Happy to hear her voice.
Happy just to have her put her head on me.
Happy to stay up all night and chat away.
Happy that she finally hinted what she felt.:D
Happy that she treats her friends well.

Frustrated abt her work.
Frustrated that she's free like hell and yet still can't come out until the shop closes. (stupid shop!!)
Frustrated her stupid loyalty to her shop is preventing her from earning more $$.
Frustrated at myself for being insecure as her other suitor got more time (dun they need to sleep or goto work the next day?? how come so free even at 2 am?:mad: ) and $$ than me.

APPLE-eating Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

KLKOOL
03-06-2006, 12:56 PM
It's been 5 days....

Happy to see her.
Happy to hear her voice.
Happy that she finally hinted what she felt.

Frustrated abt her work.
Frustrated that she's free like hell and yet still can't come out until the shop closes. (stupid shop!!)
Frustrated her stupid loyalty to her shop is preventing her from earning more $$.
Frustrated at myself for being insecure as her other suitor got more time (dun they need to sleep or goto work the next day?? how come so free even at 2 am?:mad: ) and $$ than me.

Bro... u have to keep level head (both if possible :rolleyes: ) ... KC Trap very dangerous to the heart ... cannot kill u... but cos excruiciating pain...

Once they are certain that they got their claws into you... u r a goner... prevention is the only cure... hard as it may seem...

I hope u have someone to help u "kai kong tao" one... it helps ... dats why i maintain several cars with high GFE but extremely professional one in KL ...

Take care bro...

Optimus_Prime
03-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Bro... u have to keep level head (both if possible :rolleyes: ) ... KC Trap very dangerous to the heart ... cannot kill u... but cos excruiciating pain...

Once they are certain that they got their claws into you... u r a goner...
I'm alreadi a GONER :o I dun deny it... good or bad... I've been thru this b4 and know the symptoms.

just dig a grave and put me in it. I will rise thru the grave on the eve of Jun 20th.

newbadass
03-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Your written words will always touch many people hearts coz you have a heart of Goldwhich some cheongsters lack. I believed those who knows you will know wat u said are genuine and sincere.

Better to have a heart of wood than a heart of gold. Wood doesn't sink in the bottomless ocean of KC ;)

KLKOOL
03-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Better to have a heart of wood than a heart of gold. Wood doesn't sink in the bottomless ocean of KC ;)

Wah... talk about original one liners... cooolzzzzz

Merl
03-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Better to have a heart of wood than a heart of gold. Wood doesn't sink in the bottomless ocean of KC ;)Totally agreed with you ... but at this point of time, I think its still a shining Gold heart for him lor :D

DBono
03-06-2006, 08:47 PM
In accordance to PanLan Code Sex-Sex-Sex Sextion Sex-Sex. I annouced the start of polling for the preliminary round for Goddness Election 2006 for the Crown of League Parton Goddness of the League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen And Sexy Ladies.

1> All Bros r allowed to make 2 votes. After which only 1 vote change can be made.

2> All votes will be transparent. Their name will be reflected under the Candy-Dates u hv given ya votes.

4> The Preliminary round will begin on 29May06 0800hrs, & ends on 18June06 2359hrs.

Wow, wats happening man?Still no votes yet n 2 of the Candy-Dates; Coco & Ribena hv already dropped out......come come all, ps put in ya votes soon!!
START YA VOTING ROLLING IN!!!

Nominated Candy-Dates :Updated 03Jun06

BHC :
- GiGi
- May
- Eva
- Cindy

Casanova :
- Star
- Tammy

Dragon :
- Joey
- Porsche
- Rain
- Whisky

Eminant :
- Jess
- Tina
Legend :
Open for last minute replace for Coco

Leisure :
- Joyce
- Sugar
- Miko

Lexon :
- Star
- Yuki

Others:
- Chris (Dajiko HC)

Roll in ya votes now!! Bros still r welcomed to invite the nominatees for an Erections Rally, or Live Probe Cunt!! kekeke:D

Merl
03-06-2006, 09:03 PM

Nominated Candy-Dates :Updated 03Jun06

Leisure :
- Sugar .. Merl

- Miko .. MerlMy 2 votes :p

SamiHyypia
03-06-2006, 09:32 PM
haha....eh..open to overseas vote bo... LOL
my 2 votes goes to Gigi of bhc....LeyAo leyAo LeYao!!
haha...

Optimus_Prime
04-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Casanova's STAR - one vote

my 2nd vote... still considering.... :rolleyes:

DeanPaul36
04-06-2006, 12:59 PM
It's been 5 days....

Happy to see her.
Happy to hear her voice.
Happy that she finally hinted what she felt

Frustrated abt her work.
Not to Fear cos DeanPaul is here bro OP, hahahaha

All those frustrations will be at least sizably halfed if or when she comes over, you know what I mean bro? Dun Fret my dear bro.You will have time more time for her...kekekeke:p

Optimus_Prime
04-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Not to Fear cos DeanPaul is here bro OP, hahahaha

All those frustrations will be at least sizably halfed if or when she comes over, you know what I mean bro? Dun Fret my dear bro.You will have time more time for her...kekekeke
OOPS !! :eek: kenna flushed out liaoz !!

She still have to earn her $$...

DeanPaul36
04-06-2006, 01:35 PM
OOPS !! :eek: kenna flushed out liaoz !!

She still have to earn her $$...
Could you accept that(She working) while hand gliding with you?

I've witness a number of sweet beginings, no no dun presume I am going to say bitter endings, no no...still going strong sweet hand tolling in these 2-3 years, of course pains are involved along the way...recent example Sh*****, 8 months ...shes happily retired by the way...wonderful chap shes with.

Bro OP, frankly i allow free and easy timing, dats y C**,Sh*****,A****,M***** so on so on, stick with me, or will come back to me after short absence.

I look at her or them as a human being, not an investment, so long both of you planned out your schedule...

IMHO, ang pais could be groomed...but a gem cannot...:D Like the song says I feel Good! taen ne taen ne taen, cos I set them FRee!!

In a word, no worries on my side...its how you both work out...

SexFreak
04-06-2006, 06:42 PM
How cum i kena rejected by the League? (i'm like a lost sheep in the jungle... donno what's my name...)

U got the best recommendations and the most orthodox name of us all liao..... the League's only Official Cunnilingus King aka Almond's Chao Chao aka Leaking Penis aka Tarzan... so many nicks liaoz... need more meh ??

Haloooooooooooooo Bro Clit_LickeR, you already got the most and longest title within the whole League liao, still kpkb here huh !!! Somemore your titled "Almond's Chao Chao" = PRICELESS :eek: :D

Cheers !!!

Clit_LickeR
04-06-2006, 06:48 PM
got the most and longest title within the whole League liao, still kpkb here huh !!! Somemore your titled "Almond's Chao Chao" = PRICELESS
I already say liao mah... me newbie... never pay attention to the postings ... :p
Hmm.... this time i Confirm noe liao... :D

SexFreak
04-06-2006, 06:57 PM

Welcome Laodi123456789!!! It has been quite a long wait but has been adequately compensated with your steamzy FR!!!

It could not have been done without a willing and agreeable partner so thanks to SiSi for a great bonk. Its hard to tell but shes got a lovely pair of neh nehs.

Ya lor, couldn't have make it without SiSi and her great bonk. I am thinking of thanking her in person for the cooperation she has given you :D

20th of June ??? :rolleyes:

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
04-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Could you accept that(She working) while hand gliding with you?
NO.

I'm not so.... "da fang" :(

Clit_LickeR
04-06-2006, 07:10 PM
NO.

I'm not so.... "da fang"

Then why must u wake me up in the morning with ur sms? :p
And why u did not reply? ;)
U noe who liao hor...

SexFreak
04-06-2006, 07:12 PM
To my few goods friends thank you for being my side for the past few days. I treasure our friendship very much.

Dear Dear Joanna, whether or not I am in that catagory, I will be by your side if you ever need me and of cos not forgetting our makan feast ;)

But hor, do you think our good friend will fulfill his promise for next week ??? Must pressure him a little bit :D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
04-06-2006, 07:18 PM
NO.

I'm not so.... "da fang" :(

"To be, or not to be : that is the question
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by Opposing end them? To die; to sleep;............."

Bro, it's always the question............;)

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
04-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Leisure's Miko = One Vote
Still KIV with my 2nd vote :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
04-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Then why must u wake me up in the morning with ur sms?
And why u did not reply?
U noe who liao hor...
how I noe u were around ?? :o

... anyway I sensed something amiss w the reply... so neber reply.

anyway HARLOW !! 11am plus alreadi... u were still sleep for fuck !! HV's bed so soft meh !! :p
...recent example S******, 8 months ...shes happily retired by the way...wonderful chap shes with.
Hmmm... so my SPY was not wrong when he spotted her around town.

SexFreak
04-06-2006, 07:30 PM
anyway HARLOW !! 11am plus alreadi... u were still sleep for fuck !! HV's bed so soft meh !!

:rolleyes: hmmmm..........This phrase sounds very familiar leh:D

Cheers !!!

Clit_LickeR
04-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Dear Dear Joanna, whether or not I am in that catagory, I will be by your side if you ever need me
Bro OP, do you have any more buff bags? :D :p

Optimus_Prime
04-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Bro OP, do you have any more buff bags?
think still got abt 900 plus... I bought in BULK !!:DDear Dear Joanna, whether or not I am in that catagory, I will be by your side if you ever need me and of cos not forgetting our makan feast
Dun worry la... think u def is one of her good friend :D
hmmmm..........This phrase sounds very familiar leh
No lah... wat I told u was "11PM, still at work for fuck !?!? Get your arse down to *** KTV now !!" heheh...

SexFreak
04-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Bro OP, do you have any more buff bags?

No lah... wat I told u was "11PM, still at work for fuck !?!? Get your arse down to *** KTV now !!" heheh...

:p :D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
04-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Why i kena zap for sharing contacts at my thread huh?

Bro, becos you only share contacts without sharing the damage ma :eek: Dun worry, up you tomorrow (if I have not up you before) ......... I mean your point :D

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
04-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Offficially no longer eating APPLES :D

SexFreak
04-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Offficially no longer eating APPLES

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Cheers !!!

Merl
04-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Offficially no longer eating APPLES :DNo more fruits then wat you having for dessert now huh :p

Almond
04-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Tarzan Dear~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!! Pass me a barf bag too please???? :p

gerhunter
04-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Tarzan Dear~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!! Pass me a barf bag too please???? :p

Barf Bag here please!!

DBono
05-06-2006, 01:48 AM

START YA VOTING ROLLING IN!!! Polling ends 18th June 06.

Nominated Candy-Dates :Updated 04Jun06

BHC :
- GiGi (SamiHyypiax2)
- May
- Eva
- Cindy

Casanova :
- Star (Optimus_Prime)
- Tammy

Dragon :
- Joey
- Porsche
- Rain
- Whisky

Eminant :
- Jess
- Tina
Legend :

Leisure :
- Joyce
- Sugar (Merl)
- Miko (Merl, SexFreak)

Lexon :
- Star
- Yuki

Others:
- Chris (Dajiko HC)

Current leaders for the polling is a tie between, Ms GiGi of BHC n Miko of Leisure. Still early days but bros dun wait too long!! Roll in ya votes now!! Bros still r welcomed to invite the nominatees for an Erections Rally, or Live Probe Cunt!! kekeke:D

DBono
05-06-2006, 01:51 AM
haha....eh..open to overseas vote bo... LOL
my 2 votes goes to Gigi of bhc....LeyAo leyAo LeYao!!
haha...

of cos overseas vote r welcome bro!! As long as u r a sillyporean or PR or cheong HCs in sillypore all votes all welcomed!!:D

DBono
05-06-2006, 01:52 AM
Casanova's STAR - one vote

my 2nd vote... still considering.... :rolleyes:

Yo OP, tot u wanna give ya 1st vote to LeYao aka GiGi 1st?kekeke :D

gerhunter
05-06-2006, 02:01 AM
One vote for Delightful Monkey...:D

Darknites
05-06-2006, 12:24 PM
hmm... seems like I'm not very familiar with the HC scene anymore... so, I can only vote for my regular gal now... Whiskey of DHC.. x2 pls..

max_priest
05-06-2006, 12:48 PM
1 vote for Star of Lexon & 1 vote for Sugar of Leisure ... Thanks! :)

SexFreak
05-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Tarzan Dear~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!! Pass me a barf bag too please????

hahahahahahahahahahaha:D ........................ Bro OP!!! I also want a barf bag please !!!!!:D

Cheers !!!

KLKOOL
06-06-2006, 02:08 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaha:D ........................ Bro OP!!! I also want a barf bag please !!!!!:D

Cheers !!!

Better make that 2 for me as well......

SG28
06-06-2006, 07:37 AM
Better make that 2 for me as well......

Can i join in the queue too ... :p

Wang Ye
06-06-2006, 08:51 AM
What the hell. 2 Votes for Shenxian jiejie :D

Optimus_Prime
06-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Updated.

My votes are - Star, Casanova
and the next - Gigi, BHC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Officially I'm no longer eating only APPLES now... but have not really find a dessert worth my time yet.:rolleyes:

So for now my signature remains for 2day.

Optimus_Prime
06-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Bro Bono...lots of votes coming in... better give us an update hor !!

Or else I got a coupla of ROTTEN APPLES in my basket :p

imom
06-06-2006, 12:23 PM

Bro OP, you must change nick to Bro SJ already.... SJ for Steve Jobs!! :p

Optimus_Prime
06-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Bro OP, you must change nick to Bro SJ already.... SJ for Steve Jobs!!
I dun intend to eat APPLES all my life la... just now wanna slim down.. so eat healthy a bit can liaoz...

I dun want Steve Jobs' name jus his $$$ will do !! :D

Bro BONO... still not awake ah... BO CHO KANG ah !! :mad:

imom
06-06-2006, 12:32 PM
I dun intend to eat APPLES all my life la... just now wanna slim down.. so eat healthy a bit can liaoz...

I dun want Steve Jobs' name jus his $$$ will do !!....

Then your nick will be Bro FG... Forrest Gump!! Forrest Gump has shares in some 'fruit company' which his Lt Dan invested their fishing profits into...

Kekekeke......

Joanna
06-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Dear Dear SF, of course u are in how will i ever forget u. :D
As for our good friend his promise bankrupt liao lah. Last wk say retire yesterday told me he had a session le.

Dear Dear Joanna, whether or not I am in that catagory, I will be by your side if you ever need me and of cos not forgetting our makan feast

But hor, do you think our good friend will fulfill his promise for next week ??? Must pressure him a little bit :D

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
06-06-2006, 01:47 PM
As for our good friend his promise bankrupt liao lah. Last wk say retire yesterday told me he had a session le.
Is this "good friend" our League's resident treasurer ah ?? heheh :p

Or our esteem PRC King ?...kekek :D
Then your nick will be Bro FG... Forrest Gump!! Forrest Gump has shares in some 'fruit company' which his Lt Dan invested their fishing profits into...Kekekeke......
How I wished I had shares in the "I-Fruit" company... now will be rolling in $$ liaoz...heheh...

Bro any tips for a fast buck ?? heheh...

imom
06-06-2006, 02:17 PM
....How I wished I had shares in the "I-Fruit" company... now will be rolling in $$ liaoz...heheh...

Bro any tips for a fast buck ?? heheh...

Well, there was a time when no one would touch those shares with a ten-foot pole.... now they are all regretting! :D

Hai, got tips for fast buck I won't be camping around here liao... :p

KLKOOL
06-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Well, there was a time when no one would touch those shares with a ten-foot pole.... now they are all regretting!

Hai, got tips for fast buck I won't be camping around here liao... :p

haha... i tot its becos u got many tips for fast bucks... thatz y u can afford to camp around and uncover hidden gems :p

Optimus_Prime
06-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Hai, got tips for fast buck I won't be camping around here liao... U camp here not for fast bucks... but for fast Bonks... think I dunno ah :p

Looks like have to go visit my fairy godmother. hmm... my tongue going to be damn tired liaoz... lolz

imom
06-06-2006, 02:45 PM
haha... i tot its becos u got many tips for fast bucks... thatz y u can afford to camp around and uncover hidden gems...

I wish ah... Once in a while got but lately boh leh...

That time gave my friend a tip on a sat, told him to queue for a share at RM1.10 on monday when market opened (closing price around RM1.00 on Fri). He was busy and couldn't do it in the morning. By noon the price at RM1.80. A few days later it went as high as RM3.80. Fella nearly killed himself... :D

KLKOOL
06-06-2006, 02:51 PM
I wish ah... Once in a while got but lately boh leh...

That time gave my friend a tip on a sat, told him to queue for a share at RM1.10 on monday when market opened (closing price around RM1.00 on Fri). He was busy and couldn't do it in the morning. By noon the price at RM1.80. A few days later it went as high as RM3.80. Fella nearly killed himself... :D

KL I got tips quite frequently one... kekeke... wish got more money to invest though ... :p

imom
06-06-2006, 02:58 PM
KL I got tips quite frequently one... kekeke... wish got more money to invest though ...

Um, if it's acting on 'tips' it's called speculation.... kekekeke...

Anyway, I couldn't act on that one I gave my friend... cos the sources were too close and we could all be hauled in for insider trading! :p

KLKOOL
06-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Um, if it's acting on 'tips' it's called speculation.... kekekeke...

Anyway, I couldn't act on that one I gave my friend... cos the sources were too close and we could all be hauled in for insider trading! :p

Hahaha... this one not insider trading ... cos my bosses and his frenz like to speculate... so when they to... all i do is just follow along lorr... sure make one... kekeke... but dun be greedy... whatever price they say... i discount some lorr... cos they also cannot 100% be trusted ... lolz

Optimus_Prime
06-06-2006, 03:46 PM
LEAGUE's CHEONGING SURVEY (do for fun la.. :D )

I was browsing thru the POLLS SECTION and saw a lot of questions asked.. so decided to compile all the individual questions into the very first SEX Survey !!

Rules:
1. Only data pertaining to your cheonging life is needed. Personal life no need to included.

2. Open to everyone not just League Members.

3. Not complusory. Just do it for fun...:D

4. Also not compulsory for male gender as well. Female samsters most welcome !!

Okie enuff of those donkey rules.. let the survey begin.. here are the Qs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name :

No. Years in Cheonging :

No. Times think of SEX per day:

No. of Sexual Partners:

Started Cheonging in:

Fav Cheong Huants:

Fav Bonking Position:

Fav Foreplay:

Fav Condom:

Most Kiss-able Gals (exclude KC/Flings):

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings):

Longest Regular Gal(exclude KC/Flings):

Age of Oldest Gal You've Bonked:

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked:

Most no. of cums a day:

No. of different gals fucked in a day:

Fastest Cum

Slowest Cum

Longest BJ experinced

Longest Painting given

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps :

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap :

Biggest Gift spent:

Biggest Gift received:

Silliest Thing Done For Her:

Optimus_Prime
06-06-2006, 03:55 PM
LEAGUE's CHEONGING SURVEY (do for fun la.. :D )

let the survey begin.. I'll go first.

Name : OP

No. Years in Cheonging : 2.5 yrs

At least 5-10 times. Depending on the mood, but for most guys once wake up at least with will think abt it.. so there's one already. heheh...

No. of Sexual Partners:
Shit !! Used to keep count but now dunno liaoz... but this year is less than 20.

Started Cheonging in: HC la!! Where else ?

Fav Cheong Huants:
Quite a few but latest would be BS.

Fav Bonking Position: Missionary. Boring hor...

Fav Foreplay:
It is actually kissing/frenching, "Painting" comes a distance second.

Fav Condom:
Durex Featherlite. But Okomoto's ultra thin and Durex's Tingle come in 2nd & 3rd.

Sweety Local FL. She got them beat heads down for kissing technique, passion and soft lips.

Hope I have not met yet..so got something to hope for mah. Off the top of my head, I would have to say was this PRC street-walker called Xiao Xue (no.2 on my top 10 list)... she was so good that I went to her another 2 hours later. And later became her regular. Her vocal moanings and constant gasps of "lao gong", her biting lips, pull bedsheets and body jerks can win Best actress awards man !!

Longest Regular Gal(exclude KC/Flings): Meow Meow... it's almost a year !! But I look for her on-off... sometimes it's months btw bonks. But can look for her several times once I bonked her cus sex is usually veri good.

Think is 30!! :eek: She told me she was 25... feel like kenna cheated lei heheh...

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked: 17. Pink Pink.

Most no. of cums a day:
4-5 times. Not really clear how many times liaoz but should be around there. Only did that once and it was with Pink Pink.

think is 4 only. Happened in HK. cheong till siaoz then. Double sessions quite common in my earlier days.. may & jj, stella & jj, star & gigi, star & meow meow etc..

Fastest Cum
OMG !! think it's 30s... no BJ, just insert in..rock 2-3 times over liaoz...so embrassing. And was with Ang Pai Sammi at ANA last time.

Slowest Cum
Er... sometimes neber cum if gal not good enuff. but think it was close to 2.5 hours of almost non-stop BJ (69) and bonking with a HK MP gal (Xue-er)

Longest BJ experinced Continous 45 mins by Jasmine Local FL. (stop-start) almost 2 hours by Xue-er (see above)

Longest Painting given
1 freakin hour !! Only 2 gals got it. "Painted" Yi-Hong (my HK fling) for one hour to distract her from my rather flacit penis which I had PCC out just a while before seeing her..heheh.. the other one.. was trying my darnest to get her to cum but still no succeed.

KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps :
3.5. Fly Kite was first, Pink Pink was next and now got an on-going one with Apple. The half was with Eve, never realli started... but had a chance.

A year (on & off) with Fly Kite. Shortest was suppose to be 4 days with Apple..now stretch to 12 days liaoz.

Biggest Gift spent:
Believe or not.. it's $200 for a gold necklace for Apple. But the most priceless is 999 paper hearts folded for Fly Kite.

Biggest Gift received:
Given to me by Pink-Pink. It is worth the most to me.

Silliest Thing Done for Her:
So many until I dunno where to begin. Most of them w Fly Kite. (Less gullible when it came to Pink Pink and Apple.)
1. Folding paper hearts till hand ache...
2. Waiting outside her house in freezing cold for hours
3. Let go of a good career prospect for her...

A big "F" grade for a cheongster when I think of the things I did for Kite. oh well live and let learn... I dun regret.

Merl
06-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Is this "good friend" our League's resident treasurer ah ?? heheh

Or our esteem PRC King ?...kekek :D Only one person always bankrupt his promise now and then ...the one tat always said, "I really retired liao...." but in the end can appear out of nowhere and said, "hey, I share with you this lobang ai-mai? I have many more...".

I was wasabi last customer for today

Wasabi is a nice girl. We chatted alot during the session

Here is my brief FR on her

Name: Wasabi
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.5
Height 15+
Weight 45kg
Boobs: B-
BJ; 6.5
FJ 6
Body: 6 (got tatoos)
Damage: 200/1hr1shot
RTF: Maybe

So who you think is the person? ;)

Merl
06-06-2006, 04:21 PM
LEAGUE's CHEONGING SURVEY (do for fun la..

I was browsing thru the POLLS SECTION and saw a lot of questions asked.. so decided to compile all the individual questions into the very first SEX Survey !!Bro, you must be damn free to come up with this survey man...so cheam...would like to see who's the 2nd person to fill it all up :eek: :)

Optimus_Prime
06-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Only one person always bankrupt his promise now and then ...the one tat always said, "I really retired liao...." but in the end can appear out of nowhere and said, "hey, I share with you this lobang ai-mai? I have many more...".

So who you think is the person?
Who else can it be ?? But our Local SYT Lover... Bro cuteboy lor !! :p :D
Bro, you must be damn free to come up with this survey man...so cheam...would like to see who's the 2nd person to fill it all up
U lor... help fill up lei...

KLKOOL
06-06-2006, 04:45 PM
Non league member can fill up arr :rolleyes: I fill up for TD and see how u all can challenge him .. .lolz

Wang Ye
06-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Name : Wang Ye (Code Name: Gold Member)

No. Years in Cheonging : 2 Years 8 mths

No. Times think of SEX per day: Classified

No. of Sexual Partners: 12

Started Cheonging in: Oct 2004

Fav Cheong Huants: BHC

Fav Bonking Position: Spoon

Fav Foreplay: Kissing and fondling

Fav Condom: Any strawberry flavour

Most Kiss-able Gals (exclude KC/Flings): JJ & Michelle

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): JJ

Longest Regular Gal(exclude KC/Flings): JJ

Age of Oldest Gal You've Bonked: 28

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked: 22

Most no. of cums a day: Classified

No. of different gals fucked in a day: 1

Fastest Cum 15 mins

Slowest Cum 1 hr

Longest BJ experinced 5 mins

Longest Painting given 2 mins

KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps : 2

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap : Hailun (2 mths)/ JJ (10 mths)

Biggest Gift spent: Classified

Biggest Gift received: A photo of Hailun :D

Silliest Thing Done For Her:: Classified (Too embarassing to tell)

You guys might as well grade me as a cheongster

Optimus_Prime
06-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Name : Wang Ye (Code Name: Gold Member)

Biggest Gift spent: Classified

Biggest Gift received: A photo of Hailun

You guys might as well grade me as a cheongster
I grade u as my BUDDY can bo :D

Hmm... think u got mention something b4... was it for Hailun or JJ ? (remb u got something for JJ's BDay)

SexFreak
06-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Dear Dear SF, of course u are in how will i ever forget u.

AGAIN !!! Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................:(

Is this "good friend" our League's resident treasurer ah ?? heheh

Or our esteem PRC King ?...kekek

NOT ME HOR !!! Hmmmmmm....................who did you say earlier??? hehehe.....:D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
06-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Only one person always bankrupt his promise now and then ...the one tat always said, "I really retired liao...." but in the end can appear out of nowhere and said, "hey, I share with you this lobang ai-mai? I have many more...". So who you think is the person?

Who else can it be ?? But our Local SYT Lover... Bro cuteboy lor !!

Hahahahaha...................His latest SYT is none other than Josephine :D :D

Cheers !!!

max_priest
06-06-2006, 08:27 PM
LEAGUE's CHEONGING SURVEY (do for fun la..)

I was browsing thru the POLLS SECTION and saw a lot of questions asked.. so decided to compile all the individual questions into the very first SEX Survey !!

Rules:
1. Only data pertaining to your cheonging life is needed. Personal life no need to included.

2. Open to everyone not just League Members.

3. Not complusory. Just do it for fun...

4. Also not compulsory for male gender as well. Female samsters most welcome !!

Okie enuff of those donkey rules.. let the survey begin.. here are the Qs

Name :

No. Years in Cheonging :

No. of Sexual Partners:

Started Cheonging in:

Fav Cheong Huants:

Fav Bonking Position:

Fav Foreplay:

Fav Condom:

Longest Regular Gal(exclude KC/Flings):

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked:

Most no. of cums a day:

Fastest Cum

Slowest Cum

Longest BJ experinced

Longest Painting given

KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps :

Biggest Gift spent:

Biggest Gift received:

Big bro, your survey questionaire too damn long lah ... people tend to lose concentration very fast with such lengthy survey. Perhaps you might wanna shorten it huh? :p

cuteboy12345208
06-06-2006, 09:45 PM
Hahahahaha...................His latest SYT is none other than Josephine

haha. u are wrong this time. It should be her friend, Miss M:D

SexFreak
06-06-2006, 09:52 PM
haha. u are wrong this time. It should be her friend, Miss M

:eek: Wow.......................... That is even more recent and latest SYT.................FR FR FR FR FR!!!:D

imom
06-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Name : IMOM

No. Years in Cheonging : 13 completed, 14th year currently.

No. Times think of SEX per day: Once. But it lasts 24 hours.

No. of Sexual Partners: Wa lau... how to count?? Conservatively one new one per week, 13 years = 52 x 13 = 676 at least... If I see each girl an average of 2 times (some more cos I like 'em and some only once cos not good, so average of twice per girl) and each cost an average of 150/shot, it'd be 150 x 2 x 676 = S$202,800 in total for my cheonging 'career'.... OH. MY. GAAAWWWWDD!!!! And that's a conservative estimate, excluding all the KTV expenses and counting only in SGD!!!

Started Cheonging in: Huh? I guess this is referring to location and not year? Then it's GL, L18H19...

Fav Cheong Haunts: Used to be GL and Dragon. These days I dun have a fav. H81 Fuji? keke....

Fav Bonking Position: Missionary with her legs on my shoulders.

Fav Foreplay: Ooooh..... this will take up waaaaayyyy too much time... It could involve anything from using my tongue, to using toys, hosiery and heels for the girl, toys, massage oils....

Fav Condom: No preference...

Most Kiss-able Gals (exclude KC/Flings): Dunno leh... kissing/frenching not my thing...

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): Elena, my dear genuine race queen who worked a short stint in Big Boss Sauna in Macau. Definitely would have become my first ever KC trap if not for the fact that I live in a different country!!

Longest Regular Gal(exclude KC/Flings): Um, are we supposed to state the length of time or the identity of the girl? Anyway, it's Violet of Dragon, 4-5 yrs and still counting...

Age of Oldest Gal You've Bonked: Um, would this be WLs only? WL prob late 30s? Seldom ask for age so this is a best guess... If non-WL, then it'd be 42 at the time of bonk (I was 29).

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked: Um, would this also be only WLs? WL prob 18 or 19? Non-WL, um, classifed... :p

Most no. of cums a day: Whoa... must be about 4 or 5?

No. of different gals fucked in a day: Hmm... at least 4 I think...

Fastest Cum Does this include foreplay or just penetration? Total prob about 30mins. Penetration alone prob 15mins? Dun exactly have a stopwatch when I go bonking...

Slowest Cum Um, never cum? Keke... Prob about 3 hrs... I remember that poor Latvian girl... so hardworking and determined too...

Longest BJ experinced Hmm... also guesstimate - 45mins? It was this massage girl in Hangzhou - very customer service oriented. Not a pip squeak of a complaint from her and she never stopped going at it...

Longest Painting given Hmmm... 15-20mins at a go? If breaks allowed maybe a total of an hour over 3-4 hrs...

KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps : Zero...

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap : Not applicable

Biggest Gift spent: Um, S$300plus for a pendant and necklace? But not KC trap leh... and she's not really a WL.

Biggest Gift received: Hmmm... no gifts leh... :(

Silliest Thing Done For Her: I haven't really done anything silly I think... not that I remember...

imom
06-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Big bro, your survey questionaire too damn long lah ... people tend to lose concentration very fast with such lengthy survey...

I am patient and have good powers of concentration.....

*Meditates into a zen state*

max_priest
07-06-2006, 12:09 AM
I am patient and have good powers of concentration.....

*Meditates into a zen state*

Bro, good for you ... hahaha ...

You still patronize DHS? Try any newbies besides Venus or Kiwi? How about Crystal?

gerhunter
07-06-2006, 01:30 AM
U camp here not for fast bucks... but for fast Bonks... think I dunno ah :p

Looks like have to go visit my fairy godmother. hmm... my tongue going to be damn tired liaoz... lolz

who's this fairy godmother??

DBono
07-06-2006, 02:17 AM
.................................................. ........................
......Bro BONO... still not awake ah... BO CHO KANG ah !!

....HUH HUH!!?? who calling me......damn jus when Mrs Palmer n her 5 daughters were making me high :D .............

...huh Update ah!!??Ok ok, coming rite upz Bro OP, chief Scribe.
thought tis G.E. still not so hot, so go twang a bit mah....paiseh hor...:p

DBono
07-06-2006, 02:46 AM

Polling ends 18th June 06. 11 more daz to submit ya votes bors!! START YA VOTING ROLLING IN NOW!!!

Nominated Candy-Dates :Updated 07Jun06

BHC :
- GiGi : 3 CDs (SamiHyypiax2, Optimus_Prime)
- May : 1 CD (gerhunter)
- Eva
- Cindy

Casanova :
- Star : 2 CDs (Optimus_Prime, max_priest)
- Tammy

Dragon :
- Joey
- Porsche
- Rain
- Whisky : 4 CDs (ShadowBro x2, WangYe x2)

Eminant :
- Jess
- Tina

Legend :

Leisure :
- Joyce
- Sugar : 2 CDs (Merl, max_priest)
- Miko : 2 CDs (Merl, SexFreak)

Lexon :
- Star
- Yuki

Others:
- Chris (Dajiko HC)

Current leader for the poll is Whisky aka 神仙姐姐. Her Ice Queen exterior, does not stop her ppl fm liking her n supporting her!! N looks like her ex-师妹, hv improved by heaps n bounds since she last came into the scene, goin in 2nd so far in the polling. So bros n fellows L.O.E.H.G.A.S.L u still hv 11 more daz to consider ya votes!! So Roll in ya votes now!! Bros still r welcomed to invite the nominatees for an Erections Rally, or Live Probe Cunt!! kekeke:D

Wang Ye
07-06-2006, 08:23 AM
I grade u as my BUDDY can bo :D

Hmm... think u got mention something b4... was it for Hailun or JJ ? (remb u got something for JJ's BDay)

We cheonging Buddies :D

Heehee actually I got birthday presents for Hailun, Stella and JJ. For Hailun I got her a going away present too!

cheryl27
07-06-2006, 10:02 AM
wah seh imom and OP so detail ah lol......hmMmMm...but it is interesting

KLKOOL
07-06-2006, 10:17 AM

I think u should be next to fill up survey leh... sure more interesting than WY or OP one ... :p

Sinfulman
07-06-2006, 11:01 AM
We cheonging Buddies
Wang ye!!!! Me leh!!!!!! sob sob!!!!:D

Sinfulman
07-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Ah mei, it will be more interesting to see HCC to fill up the survey hor!!! What do you think ??? :confused: :D

imom
07-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Ah mei, it will be more interesting to see HCC to fill up the survey hor!!! What do you think ???

I think it will be interesting to see both HCC's AND Cheryl's answers... kekekeke....

Sinfulman
07-06-2006, 11:28 AM
I think it will be interesting to see both HCC's AND Cheryl's answers... kekekeke....
I think the answers by the both of them will be damn interesting to read!!!! Cheryl mei and HCC didi pls do the survey hor :D

SG28
07-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Sinful Da Ge u wan them to fight sibo?:p

cheryl27
07-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Name : Cheryl
No. Years in Cheonging : kena cheong by u all

No. Times think of SEX per day: erm...9 i think ...(with HCC)
No. of Sexual Partners: Wa lau... how to count??

Fav Cheong Haunts: SBF lol
Fav Bonking Position: Missionary

Fav Foreplay: depending on the mood and how high he is lol ( and he know to to use that BLUE on me ) lol

Fav Condom: durex tingle and strawberry
Most Kiss-able guys (exclude KC/Flings): Hcc
Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): hehe top secret...but certainly with HIM as he improved super fast le!
Longest Regular guy(exclude KC/Flings): Hcc

Most no. of cums a day: Whoa... 13 times ( thanks to him)

KC SECTION

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap : Not applicable

Biggest Gift spent: 120 for a pendant for him ( he say its a dog tag haha)
Biggest Gift received: my shihtzu from him

Silliest Thing Done For him: can't remember as i'm blur not silly

imom
07-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Name : Cheryl
No. of Sexual Partners: Wa lau... how to count??

Um, I can roughly tell if you REALLY wanna know.... :D

Sinfulman
07-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Sinful Da Ge u wan them to fight sibo?
Pls lah ah mei and hcc di very steady one where will fight over such thing!!!! :D

Ah mei, not bad a post!!!!! :p

KLKOOL
07-06-2006, 11:54 AM

hey... how come i neber tot of dat ... thatz y u imommy lorr... :rolleyes:

Sinfulman
07-06-2006, 11:58 AM
hey... how come i neber tot of dat ... thatz y u imommy lorr...
oei!!!! that was my idea idea ok!!!!!! :mad: :p

KLKOOL
07-06-2006, 12:01 PM
oei!!!! that was my idea idea ok!!!!!! :mad: :p

Wah... car jacker also have TradeMark and Copyright one meh ??? Where can like dat... kekeke

Optimus_Prime
07-06-2006, 12:52 PM
thanx Wang Ye, Imom & Cheryl for doing the survey... :D

It made for interesting read.

Yup it's kinda long but then once u start writing... it's kinda engaging but def not for those with Short Attention Spans !!

Dun think HCC will fill in... or else he will be kneeling on Durians from now to Eternity la...

Darknites
07-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Hell... got some time... and for the fun of it.. here goes:

Name : ShadowBro

No. Years in Cheonging : 11th year

No. Times think of SEX per day: 4-5 times? and highly dependent on environment... if sipping coffee at some shopping area with lots of SYT... would be thinking of screwing all the pretty gals all the time :D

No. of Sexual Partners: err... never did keep track.. but definitely not as many as IMOM.. I'll say at least 80-100?

Started Cheonging in: 1995 - IPHC.. my first ever HC experience..

Fav Cheong Huants: used to be DHC, nowadays... no more preference as long as the gal suits my taste

Fav Bonking Position: missionary is something that we can never live without.. but i like legs on shoulder missionary.. then subsequently moving the legs to one side (gals lie sideways)while still pumping... this always makes the cunt much tighter!!!

Fav Foreplay: given to me or me as giver??? Given to me: like most men, I like catbath... esp at my nipples.. and of cos, BBBJ. Given by me: actually, I'm a lazy bumb... but if I have feelings for the gal.. I like to give her a good round of my own catbath and painting to make her ready for me..

Fav Condom: as thin as possible... so, similar to those of OP.

Most Kiss-able Gals (exclude KC/Flings): err... exclude KC? Kaili can consider or not? We have been able to do very passionate kissing only recently... and I really mean passionate.. very different from FL/WLs..

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): I still miss my Fann Wong lookalike KTV gal in CP... only 2 shots... but a very memoriable 2 shots... one after the KTV session in the hotel... and one more in the morning... caused me to be late going to "work" the next day..

Longest Regular Gal(exclude KC/Flings): Ex-DY gal... TT.. she's still around.. but recently, my attention has been diverted to Kaili... since Kaili now back in PRC, guess will be meeting TT a lot more often then..

Age of Oldest Gal You've Bonked: err.. dun think I ever bonked a gal over 40 yet...

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked: 16.. another KTV gal from CP...

Most no. of cums a day: 4 (younger days).. now, I do not enjoy multiple cums anymore... sigh... sign of old age...

No. of different gals fucked in a day: hmm... plenty of 2s.. but dun think ever done more than 2 gals in a day before..

Fastest Cum oh-my-god... err... 20 secs? my first ever HC experience in IPHC (dunno Gucci or Channel)!!! First time touching a WL... and she was like a goddess to me then... slim fair body, smooth skin and a pretty face.. I was all ready to come even before she rode me... so, you can imagine what happened once sat down on me...

Slowest Cum never cum after 2 hours... was too damn tired to continue.. another experience with CP KTV gal.. but if you are referring to cumming after a long battle... also in CP... morning Fuck with my Fann Wong lookalike... should be close to 2 hours as well...

Longest BJ experinced hmm... nothing to shout about.. probably 30 mins.. experience in CP suana..

Longest Painting given err... as mentioned.. me lazy... think not more than 30 mins.

KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps : if Kaili included.. 2

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap : 1 year for TT

Biggest Gift spent: oh-my-god... you dun wanna know...

Biggest Gift received: Esprit Jeans & Wine.. from TT

Silliest Thing Done For Her:[/QUOTE] Have not done physical silly things... more because I do not have the luxury of time to play gf-bf game... so, should be the amt of $$ spent on my KC so far... >$5k..

Well... to say I'm a true cheongster (that would be IMoM)... I'm not... to say I'm a newbie... I'm not as well.... so... where am I?

Optimus_Prime
07-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Fav Bonking Position: missionary is something that we can never live without.. but i like legs on shoulder missionary.. then subsequently moving the legs to one side (gals lie sideways)while still pumping... this always makes the cunt much tighter!!!

No. of KC Traps : if Kaili included.. 2
First of.... *phew*.... I had a feeling Kaili was high in your charts...just did not know she was this high.:eek:

As for your bonking position... hmmm... think I'm gonna give that a try next time. :p

Most no. of cums a day: Whoa... 13 times ( thanks to him)
Wow !! He broke his own record again ah !! heheh....

HCC is my new sifu...

Darknites
07-06-2006, 01:33 PM
First of.... *phew*.... I had a feeling Kaili was high in your charts...just did not know she was this high.:eek:

As for your bonking position... hmmm... think I'm gonna give that a try next time....
keke... Kaili actually still not a KC trap yet... cos every time also pure $ transaction... so far.. no gifts yet... and also, gone out with her a few times.. either started with a bonk, or ended with one... so, not really KC/BF-GF relationship yet... but of cos.. chemistry is there.. and that work wonders for someone who has bonked plenty... ok... not as plenty as Imom.. my new idol!!!

She's much more innocent compared to TT... who will ask for your time and $$ (gifts)... so... will try keep it that way.. more healthy for me :D

Optimus_Prime
07-06-2006, 01:44 PM
gone out with her a few times.. either started with a bonk, or ended with one...She's much more innocent compared to TT...
Quite close to KC liaoz la.... as you think she go out with every TOM, DICK and HARRY meh ??

Dunno abt TT, but Kaili is def the innocent type.
Hope she dun come back but if she does... def worth (for u) spending some time on her
not as plenty as Imom.. my new idol!!!
Both u and Imom and HCC are my new IDOLS !! :D

SexFreak
07-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Ah mei, it will be more interesting to see HCC to fill up the survey hor!!! What do you think ???

:eek: Bro Sinfulman, like that good meh ??? Your suggestion will end up HCC eating more super-duper-sour-plum leh ................................ :D

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
07-06-2006, 03:19 PM
:eek: Bro Sinfulman, like that good meh ??? Your suggestion will end up HCC eating more super-duper-sour-plum leh .............................
Mai Kong so much Bird Language... SF... let me see your input to the survey leh... sure will be interesting...heheh :p

Darknites
07-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Quite close to KC liaoz la.... as you think she go out with every TOM, DICK and HARRY meh ??

Dunno abt TT, but Kaili is def the innocent type.
Hope she dun come back but if she does... def worth (for u) spending some time on her
Well... I'm sure she's coming back.. had a few rounds of sms with her already and starting to miss her... guess you tend to miss someone more when he/she's not close by... nmind... as mentioned, now I'm more free to try out some of the new gals I fancied (but did not try due to Kaili) in BS... keke..

Both u and Imom and HCC are my new IDOLS !! :D
Bro... that's 3 of us you quoted...

keke.. I'm also curious how would HCC fill in this survey... sure biase towards Cheryl... like Cheryl's towards him... sorry for being frank, cheryl... but if it has to be biase... might as well dun fill-in... cos it would not be reflecting the truth anyway..

Almond
07-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Name : Almond_licious

No. Years in Cheonging : Eh... Meaning????

No. Times think of SEX per day: Er... Nvr notice wor....

No. of Sexual Partners: Er... Nvr keep track leh...

Started Cheonging in: Erm... February 06?

Fav Cheong Huants: E>05-26, BS>Higher the better

Fav Bonking Position: Anything as long as shiok and high....

Fav Foreplay: Kissing and Light frenching till passionate frenching... followed by a good BBBJ on him...

Fav Condom:Er... As long as non-strawberry, non-spermicidal, non-studded....

Most Kiss-able Guys: Shhhh.....

Best Bonking Experience: Overniters....(Not including the bonk). 3 hours.. (1st shot only... Sibeh jialat... from nice to pain... Ow...)

Longest Regular Guy: Eh... From then till now lor..

Age of Oldest Guy You've Bonked: Dunnoe.. never ask...

Age of Youngest Guy You've Bonked: hmmmm.. Younger den my brother....

Most no. of cums a day: Er... Subjective bah....

No. of different guys fucked in a day:So far bout 5 or 6....

Fastest Cum:Referring to me?? This takes a culpable amount of time to build up... You say leh???

Slowest Cum:Referring to me? Nvr cum considered mah???

Longest BJ experinced Bout an hour bah....

Longest Painting given Er.... dunnoe.. prob 20 to 30 mins?

KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps : Hmmmm.. What constitutes a KC trap?

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap : See above...

Biggest Gift spent: Mont Blanc Card Holder but not KC bah... More like Hong Yan Zhi ji.....Parker pen(s).... (V'day pressie)

Biggest Gift received:Swarovski Necklace and pendant, SK2 Full sized Facial treatment essence water, Chanel Allure perfume, Tatty Bear soft toy, Flowers, Lingerie... and many more small small ones...

Silliest Thing Done For Him:Carry big bag small bag heavy bag consisting of candles and stuff to meet him for our 'getaway'....

SG28
07-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Name : Sg28

No. Years in Cheonging : 2 yrs

No. Times think of SEX per day: Everytime

No. of Sexual Partners: More than 1

Started Cheonging in: cant recall

Fav Cheong Huants: GL 150, KTV and AJ Gals....

Fav Bonking Position: Doggy .... Wow Wow

Fav Foreplay: Prefer to paint the gals, lick and finger...

Fav Condom: No prrference

Most Kiss-able Gals: My CO

Best Bonking Experience: ATM...

Longest Regular Gal: Co counted bo?

Age of Oldest Gal You've Bonked: Secret

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked: 19

Most no. of cums a day: 5 times

No. of different gal fucked in a day: 1

Fastest Cum: 20 mins

Slowest Cum: 45 mins

Longest BJ experinced : 20 mins

Longest Painting given : 20 mins

KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps : 1

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap : Till now still cant forget her...

Biggest Gift spent: $500

Biggest Gift received: None

Silliest Thing Done For Her: Pay $2000 for her fine... lucky she return back

Fei Ge
07-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Here is my sex testimonial, but who will compile??:D

Name : Fei Ge

No. Years in Cheonging : 4 yrs 1 mth as of 2day's posting

No. Times think of SEX per day: didn't count. But once login to SBF will sure search for lobang lah

No. of Sexual Partners: I tink around 40 bah..... and still going......

Started Cheonging in: May Day 2002 @ H81 Classic (FL Fei Fei)

Fav Cheong Huants: so far only FLs, bros u must believe me, never been to HC, KTV, TN, ......

Fav Bonking Position: Depends on mood

Fav Foreplay: given to me shall be BBBJ / BJ lor. To her I will lick her to cum at least 2 times 1st.... haha...

Fav Condom: no preference

Most Kiss-able Gals (exclude KC/Flings): Xiao Jiang

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): Xiao Jiang and Apple (Not OP's Apple)

Longest Regular Gal(exclude KC/Flings): Xiao Jiang... and we are still in contact after 2 years.....

Age of Oldest Gal You've Bonked: I tink so far is my OC, if OC dun count den should be younger than 30 yrs old ba........

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked: 18 yrs old FL from Beijing (forget name)

Most no. of cums a day: I tink is 3 ba...

No. of different gals fucked in a day: include OC will be 3...

Fastest Cum: I tink around 5 mins ba (Exclude foreplay)

Slowest Cum: never cum after 2 hrs (does that count?)

Longest BJ experinced i tink got 20 mins bah... follow by CIM (Apple) p/s: different apple from OP.......

Longest Painting: 70 mins... and going to break tis record in 2 weeks time.........

KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps : 1 (Helen aka Vivien Hsu look-alike: Badly Injured.....)

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap : 4 mths

Biggest Gift spent: Nokia Handphone for Helen($500+)

Biggest Gift received: Wallet and Belt set from Goldlion

1. cook lunch for her (Candle-lit lunch at her Hotel Room on 7/7/2002, lucky no fire... haha....)
2. Send her off at the Airport then late for work (Damn stupid)
3. Everyday take cab to and fro North and East...... ( 1 day almost $40 cab fare...)

SexFreak
07-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Name : SexFreak

No. Years in Cheonging : 14 Years ....... hmmmmmmm.......... I mean in US$ ............ hehe:D

No. Times think of SEX per day: 86400 .......every second every moment............

No. of Sexual Partners: Lost count liao la .............

Started Cheonging in: HC in ECP - no more liao

Fav Cheong Haunts: Di Go Liang, Di Go Zo (in Teochew)

Fav Bonking Position: Spooningggggggg

Fav Foreplay: SNN / TNN (Cup B+ and above)

Fav Condom:Strawberry Flavour

Most Kiss-able Gals (exclude KC/Flings): Cannot remember liao

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): hehehehe...............Gents of my office building:eek:

Longest Regular Gal(exclude KC/Flings): If exclude KC, then all should be very short 1 and cannot even called as long

Age of Oldest Gal You've Bonked: 38

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked: 22

Most no. of cums a day: 7 times for the night with my First Love ...................... but no stamina liao leh

No. of different gals fucked in a day:I think should be 2 or 3

Fastest Cumpai seh .................. in China, they call it 1-2-3 埋単

Slowest Cum1.5 hours

Longest BJ experinced about 30 minutes

Longest Painting given 20 - 25 minutes, until sore man

KC SECTION

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap : 3 yrs plus

Biggest Gift spent: A Diamond Ring

Biggest Gift received:O2 XDA II PDA

Silliest Thing Done For Her:Maintaining a Diary for her..........................

Cheers !!!

Almond
07-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Name : Almond_licious

Best Bonking Experience: Overniters....(Not including the bonk). 3 hours.. (1st shot only... Sibeh jialat... from nice to pain... Ow...)

Paiseh.. read wrongly..should be :
Best Bonking Experience: with somebody..... :p :rolleyes:

Merl
07-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Fav Foreplay: SNN / TNN (Cup B+ and above)Who is using my trademark huh :cool: :rolleyes:

Clit_LickeR
08-06-2006, 01:27 AM
Name : Clit_LickeR

No. Years in Cheonging : Abt 11 years (commercial sex) if smart enough should know its longer that that... hint: skool is cool! kekeke

No. Times think of SEX per day: Most of the time...

No. of Sexual Partners: How to count...?

Started Cheonging in: Dont remember liao...

Fav Cheong Haunts: Any where that offers Great Bonk!

Fav Bonking Position: I called it 'Dou Ming Jian Dao Pu'...

Fav Foreplay: Clit licking... then kena bbbj (by her) then clit licking and goes on and on...

Fav Condom:ribbed worn in side out (to maximise my pleasures...)

Most Kiss-able Gals (exclude KC/Flings): It's a secret...

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): Wisma Atria's Play ground (there is one roof top play ground many years ago... Donno now still have or not...)

Longest Regular Gal(exclude KC/Flings): If no my CO should be 2 years plus 364 days... (shit, short of 1 day 3 years liao...)

Age of Oldest Gal You've Bonked: older than me by 10 years... but she looked like a teenager...

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked: Once legal age to pop her cherry... i collected it liao... (immediately after her birthday!)

Most no. of cums a day: In 24 hours... should have around 10 shots... (My Younger days hor...)

No. of different gals fucked in a day: In 24 hrs... during my 'sex race' organised by buddies... about 8 gals...

Fastest Cum: Gone in Sixty Seconds...

Slowest Cum: 45mins to 1 hr plus... (depends on the gals lubrication, playable level or how the gal makes me super duper horny lor...)

Longest BJ experinced: 1hr 20mins... plus 2 cim!

Longest Painting given: 30-45mins

KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps : 2 (and still counting...) :p

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap : about 4 yrs...

Biggest Gift spent: house...(not sg hor...)

Biggest Gift received: Garment: $700 / CO: 'Little Devil'.

Silliest Thing Done For Her: Quit Clubbing...

Orh~~Ee~~Orh~~~~! :D

SexFreak
08-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Who is using my trademark huh

Mai Kong so much Bird Language... Merl... let me see your input to the survey leh... sure will be interesting...heheh :p Hmmmmmmm...............phrase sounds very familiar leh ............. hahahahahahahahahahhahaha:D

Cheers !!!

HC_Cheongster
08-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Okie Okie Kerna Force by OP in person and he dragged me down to internet cafe to do this survey. So here goes.....

PS : Bro Shadow - Wat ever i post is real de hor!!!!

Name : HCC

No. Years in Cheonging : 6 ba... Forgot liao... Too lazy to count.

No. Times think of SEX per day: Whenever i think of My Miss C. Will increase when she tease me heehee ( Shadow : Its Real hor!! )

No. of Sexual Partners: Unknown. Who will go and count?!?!?!

Started Cheonging in: Classified.

Fav Cheong Huants: Used to be HC. Now Currently Hotel 81 :D

Fav Bonking Position: Missionary. Boring hor....

Fav Foreplay: CatBath and BJ

Fav Condom: Anything

Most Kiss-able Gals (exclude KC/Flings): My Miss C ( Shadow : Really de leh!!! As i seldom kiss any pple..... )

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): My Miss C ( Shadow : ITS THE TRUTH also!!!! If not how to do so many times kekekeke )

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked: 18 ba

Most no. of cums a day: 9 ( With My Miss C ) :P

No. of different gals fucked in a day: 2 ba

Fastest Cum Errr.... think is 30sec or 1 min ba.... Kerna scold somemore......

Slowest Cum Until i gave up....

Longest BJ experinced ?? Neber set stop watch lah....

Longest Painting given Must ask my Miss C loh ( I not OP mah. Seldom gave any painting except her mah and once again Shadow her's is the longest i gave!!! )

KC SECTION

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap : Unknown

Biggest Gift spent: her shihtzu

Biggest Gift received: My Dog tag loh hahahahaha Happiness = priceless!!!

Silliest Thing Done For Her: Silly?? I dunnoe but to me its worth all of it!!!

Optimus_Prime
08-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Okie Okie Kerna Force by OP in person and he dragged me down to internet cafe to do this survey. So here goes.....

Heheh... Or else how to get u to write down your survey.

U think MT COLD TURKEY got wirless broadband for u to post ah... :p

SexFreak
08-06-2006, 10:22 PM

No. Times think of SEX per day: Whenever i think of My Miss C. Will increase when she tease me heehee ( Shadow : Its Real hor!! )

Most Kiss-able Gals (exclude KC/Flings): My Miss C ( Shadow : Really de leh!!! As i seldom kiss any pple..... )

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): My Miss C ( Shadow : ITS THE TRUTH also!!!! If not how to do so many times kekekeke )

Most no. of cums a day: 9 ( With My Miss C )

Longest Painting given Must ask my Miss C loh ( I not OP mah. Seldom gave any painting except her mah and once again Shadow her's is the longest i gave!!! )

KC SECTION

Biggest Gift received: My Dog tag loh hahahahaha Happiness = priceless!!!

Silliest Thing Done For Her: Silly?? I dunnoe but to me its worth all of it!!!

Bro HCC, dun say our Bro OP forced or dragged you la, look at the above:rolleyes: , without him, how are you going to score pointS leh ................hahahahahaha:D

只羡鸳鸯不羡仙

Cheers !!!

gerhunter
09-06-2006, 01:12 AM
Heheh... Or else how to get u to write down your survey.

U think MT COLD TURKEY got wirless broadband for u to post ah... :p

maybe shld get boss to do some upgrades after the elections...:D

Darknites
09-06-2006, 10:25 AM

PS : Bro Shadow - Wat ever i post is real de hor!!!!
Hahaha.... ok, ok... I believe you lah...

not bad... seems like the 2 of you really 狗男女... oops... sorry, I mean 金童玉女... I'm happy for you both..

sigh... only bad thing is... we are down with one fav kaki to join us in BS (the TN I mean) :D

SexFreak
09-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Okie Okie Kerna Force by OP in person and he dragged me down to internet cafe to do this survey.

Bro OP, can we do the same thing for our Bro Merl as well ???:eek: He is now K K sitting at one corner enjoying other's survey leh :D

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
09-06-2006, 04:11 PM
[COLOR="Blue"][I][B][SIZE="3"]Bro OP, can we do the same thing for our Bro Merl as well ???:eek: He is now K K sitting at one corner enjoying other's survey leh
Can ... can... we all go corner him and drag him screaming and kicking to do survey...heheh :D maybe shld get boss to do some upgrades after the elections...
This oso another one... I may have to go and drag him from his fav lunch spot kicking and screaming to do the survey too... heheh...

SexFreak
09-06-2006, 04:17 PM
maybe shld get boss to do some upgrades after the elections...

This oso another one... I may have to go and drag him from his fav lunch spot kicking and screaming to do the survey too... heheh...

Ya hor....................I almost forgot about him hor..............hehe:rolleyes: :D

Cheers !!!

Merl
09-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Bro OP, can we do the same thing for our Bro Merl as well He is now K K sitting at one corner enjoying other's survey leh

Cheers !!!

Can ... can... we all go corner him and drag him screaming and kicking to do survey...hehehWat survey :confused: Me now busy with WC survey leh :D

Shoo...shoo...dun disturb me...2nite watching BIG game you know...hee!

Optimus_Prime
09-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Wat survey Me now busy with WC survey leh

Shoo...shoo...dun disturb me...2nite watching BIG game you know...hee!
Bro SF... do u think we should "Hum Tum" this bloke or not ??

Come let's sanction a crack commando team of WLs to go to his house and "rape" him in the middle of the night.

.. Force feed himwith 36D Cup Breasts...
... Do Hot/Cold BJ on him....
... AR with Ice....
and much much more... :p

Merl
09-06-2006, 05:32 PM

Come let's sanction a crack commando team of WLs to go to his house and "rape" him in the middle of the night.

... AR with Ice....
and much much more... Wah-sei...kindly arrange for me..pls pls... :p

Can go Bencoolen 81 instead? They have SCV Sports Channel? Like tat can enjoy BJ & AR while watching LIVE woh :D

Any Bros want to join me? Good things must share share ...

SexFreak
09-06-2006, 05:43 PM

... AR with Ice....
and much much more...

I fully agreed with you Bro OP ..................... but hor, no need to bring so many FLs la......................juz bring Sherine aka Sherry aka Selina aka Elyna, can liao .......................... hahahahahahaha :eek: :D

Cheers !!!

Merl
09-06-2006, 05:58 PM
I fully agreed with you Bro OP ..................... but hor, no need to bring so many FLs la......................juz bring Sherine aka Sherry aka Selina aka Elyna, can liao .......................... hahahahahahaha

Cheers !!!Wah Bro! We are in the same consortium and you treat me this way...swee meh :rolleyes: I win You Win...I lose You lose woh.

As for Sherine :rolleyes: IT can be a good punching bag for me though. I bet many Bros would like tis punching bag a lot.

SexFreak
09-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Wah Bro! We are in the same consortium and you treat me this way...swee meh. I win You Win...I lose You lose woh.

But then I fill and you did not fill leh..........swee meh:rolleyes: Go Go Go !!! Before I get "shim" for you hor ......................... hahahahahahaha :D

Cheers !!!

KLKOOL
09-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Hehe... this one beginning to look like the Spanish Inquisition leh... forced confessions ... :p OP...

I really symphatise with HCC leh... wouldn't wanna be in his position :p

SexFreak
09-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Hehe... this one beginning to look like the Spanish Inquisition leh... forced confessions ... OP...

I really symphatise with HCC leh... wouldn't wanna be in his position

You also hor Bro KLKOOL ............................ faster go and fill up the survey :eek: :D

Cheers !!!

KLKOOL
09-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Ok... My contribution to OPs Survey...

Name : ... aS iN Passport / IC ??? KLKOOL lorr...

No. Years in Cheonging : 4 years I think ...

No. Times think of SEX per day: Easier to count when I dun think of sex... hehehe ...

No. of Sexual Partners: Wahliao ... assuming once a week... X 4 years ... and RTF's... probably about and minus RTF and KC Traps ... about 50-60...

Started Cheonging in: I assume place... KTV Tapao... I think from Deluxe or De Vegas... cannot remember liao, only remember quite exp...

Fav Cheong Huants: SkyRiver / Sunshine KL... Dboss KTV

Fav Bonking Position: Missionary lorr... gentleman must do work mah ...

Fav Foreplay: Any foreplay from the girl is good ... hehehe ...

Fav Condom: Japanese Brands ... very thin ... Local ... Durex Tingle..

Most Kiss-able Gals (exclude KC/Flings): Hmmm... Rachel from SS...

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): Monica, my Mongolian Princess from SDP ... thatz y she become KC Trap lolz

Longest Regular Gal(exclude KC/Flings): 10 months - Rachel, SS

Age of Oldest Gal You've Bonked: 35

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked: 18

Most no. of cums a day: 10, when I was 16... dunno how the hell I managed it... ???

No. of different gals fucked in a day: 4.. BKK... 1 LT and 3 ST bookings

Fastest Cum 10 Mins ... CIM (unexpected by the girl... kekekeke)

Slowest Cum ... 1 hour of trying... give up ... probably another 2 hrs would not have helped... thats when I first discovered alcohol and sex dun mix ...

Longest BJ experinced 35 mins... on a challenge from the girl that she can make me cum ... hehehe

Longest Painting given 25 mins ...

KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps : 3 ...

Longest = 7 months ... shortest = 2 weeks
Biggest Gift spent:
Nothing substantial worth mentioning ...
Biggest Gift received:
Nothing substantial worth mentioning
Silliest Thing Done For Her: Help her to Apply for Student Visa

gerhunter
09-06-2006, 11:05 PM

nothing much fanciful as what you all have written...:D

KLKOOL
09-06-2006, 11:14 PM
* Oops... wrong posting

Joanna
10-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Name : Joanna

No. Years in Cheonging : 8 years

No. Times think of SEX per day: 1-2 times but depends on mood leh.

No. of Sexual Partners: err..... i think lost count le lah.

Started Cheonging in: My ex bf's house

Fav Bonking Position: Missionary and me on top(but not for long duration)

Fav Foreplay: painting i guess... (must be as skillful as our Lick God) :P

Fav Condom: Thin and Tingle

Longest paint job receive: about 1hr+ (unforgetable experience lol)

Most Kiss-able Guy (exclude KC/Flings): er.... my first bf... i remember we french for 5hrs+ after that jaw ache like mad

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): with a guy who broke my heart....

Longest Regular Guy(exclude KC/Flings): 3yrs+ (the first guy who make me cum...)

Age of Oldest Guy You've Bonked: er...... prefer not to tell lah.

Age of Youngest Guy You've Bonked: 17 (He still a V when the first time we bonk)

Most no. of cums a day: 2 (my regular guy)

My KC trap:

Duration: 1yrs (Spend 3yrs to forget him)

Most unforgetable gift receive: A broken heart

Most unforgetable gift given: My once and only love for a man

Silliest thing ever done: Let him break my heart...

Sign Off

SexFreak
10-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Name : Joanna

No. Years in Cheonging : 8 years

Most Kiss-able Guy (exclude KC/Flings): er.... my first bf... i remember we french for 5hrs+ after that jaw ache like mad.

OMG !!! My jaw dropped liao .................... Dear, didn't know you are so kissable :eek:

Age of Youngest Guy You've Bonked: 17 (He still a V when the first time we bonk)

Sob Sob Sob ...................... But Dear, you have not give me Ang-Bao for my virginity yet leh ...............:D

But Hor, where is the survey by our Bro Merl & CuteBoy ???

Cheers !!!

cuteboy12345208
10-06-2006, 05:09 PM

I see the survey of the league bros all so senior in cheonging. Me jus a newbie.
My cheonging history is the date I joined SB so is very short le. Therefore, I should be exempted from the survey. :p

Optimus_Prime
10-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Me jus a newbie.
My cheonging history is the date I joined SB...
same same as me mah.

it's voluntary... nobody will force u.

SexFreak
10-06-2006, 05:18 PM
I see the survey of the league bros all so senior in cheonging. Me jus a newbie.
My cheonging history is the date I joined SB so is very short le. Therefore, I should be exempted from the survey.

Bro cuteboy, your alibi is totally unsatisfactory and unacceptable :rolleyes: !!! For your information, seniority is definitely not one of the criteria for the survey !!! So, go and fill up now ............ !!! :D

One more thing, you have not fulfill your promise hor ................. hehe .....

Cheers !!!

Joanna
10-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Dear that one mani yrs back liao lo. That's the only time i tried for so long. No joke boy.... jaw ache hahahaha

OMG !!! My jaw dropped liao .................... Dear, didn't know you are so kissable :eek:

Dear that's cause u also never give me mah.

Sob Sob Sob ...................... But Dear, you have not give me Ang-Bao for my virginity yet leh ...............:D

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
10-06-2006, 06:16 PM
Dear that one mani yrs back liao lo. That's the only time i tried for so long. No joke boy.... jaw ache hahahaha
JO, U beat my record by more than twice !!

I only did french/kiss for 2 hours plus... once !! (w my 1st gf) Then we both jaws kenna ache for 2-3days...hee hee...

Joanna
10-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Hahahahaha that time i onli 16 leh stamina still good mah. Now i think i will die ah

JO, U beat my record by more than twice !!

I only did french/kiss for 2 hours plus... once !! (w my 1st gf) Then we both jaws kenna ache for 2-3days...hee hee...

Optimus_Prime
10-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Hahahahaha that time i onli 16 leh stamina still good mah. Now i think i will die ah
I can't reveal how old I was... but def.. it was 2 idiots trying to figure out how to kiss and french...heheh...

Wondering how she's doing now? :rolleyes:

SexFreak
10-06-2006, 07:10 PM
I can't reveal how old I was... but def.. it was 2 idiots trying to figure out how to kiss and french...heheh...

Wondering how she's doing now?

Dear Dear Joanna, maybe you are one of the idiots that OP is mentioning leh ..............hmmmmmmm............ perhaps he could not recognise you after your years of evolution :eek: ....................... hahahahahahah :D

Cheers !!!

calex
10-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Dear Dear Joanna, maybe you are one of the idiots that OP is mentioning leh ..............hmmmmmmm............ perhaps he could not recognise you after your years of evolution :eek: ....................... hahahahahahah :

Cheers !!!

Sister Joanna is getting more elegant as years flies past.
As for frenching for 2 hours, Bro OP, you have damn good stamina. :p

gerhunter
11-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Fav Foreplay: painting i guess... (must be as skillful as our Lick God) :P
Longest paint job receive: about 1hr+ (unforgetable experience lol)

hmmm...is it the same person for the above??:D

Zack Tan
11-06-2006, 10:21 AM
For fans of Tina, ex-eminent HC, she is now with Leisure HC in BT plaza using the same name. There is a few recent recruits into Leisure, heard a few names like Win, Kiwi....hm, time for another round of Q/C and makan at the Nasi padang stall in B1. Sedap lah.
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
11-06-2006, 12:14 PM
hmmm...is it the same person for the above??:D
can't be me... cus the longest I gave was 1 hour as stated in my survey :p

Should add in "Shiokest Fingering Experience" then sure will include u one..heehee

KLKOOL
11-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Read Joanna's Survey form can kek sim one :( ... especially KC Trap part ...

gerhunter
11-06-2006, 01:08 PM

Should add in "Shiokest Fingering Experience" then sure will include u one..heehee

1 hr so zhun??cld be 1 hr+ also mah???:D

Optimus_Prime
11-06-2006, 01:40 PM
1 hr so zhun??cld be 1 hr+ also mah???
If I dun noe... who will know ? :rolleyes:

Anyway.. dun let max_priest say correct lei.. u got no concentration to fill up the survey ah ?? Or too personal for u... :p

DBono
11-06-2006, 02:19 PM

Wau every1 buz filling in Bro OP survey or kanna glued to the telly now that the World Cup started??!!No time for any A.D. to justify ya votes isiz??!! No new votes yet!! Polling ends 18th June 06. 1 more Wk to submit ya votes bros, b4 we go into the final rnd!! HURRY NOW, & START YA VOTING ROLLING IN NOW!!!

Nominated Candy-Dates :Updated 11Jun06

BHC :
- Eva
- Cindy

Casanova :
- Tammy

Dragon :
- Joey
- Porsche
- Rain

Eminant :
- Jess
- Tina

Legend :

Leisure :
- Joyce : 1 CDs (Groo)
- Miko : 2 CDs (Merl, SexFreak)

Lexon :
- Star
- Yuki

Others:
- Chris (Dajiko HC)

Whisky aka 神仙姐姐 still in the lead, wit jus 1 new vote from Bro Groo for Ms Joyce. 神仙姐姐's ex-师妹,GiGi still in 2nd. So bros n fellows L.O.E.H.G.A.S.L u still hv 1wk to consider ya votes!! So Roll in ya votes now!! Bros still r welcomed to invite the nominatees for an Erections Rally, or Live Probe Cunt!! kekeke:D

DBono
11-06-2006, 02:22 PM
For fans of Tina, ex-eminent HC, she is now with Leisure HC in BT plaza using the same name. There is a few recent recruits into Leisure, heard a few names like Win, Kiwi....hm, time for another round of Q/C and makan at the Nasi padang stall in B1. Sedap lah.
Cheers,

Chief chief, u hv'nt submitted ya votes for G.E. yet or fill up bro OP survey yet!! Ps remember to do it hor. Prelimary rnd of G.E. will end nex sunday.
cheers :D

gerhunter
11-06-2006, 02:56 PM
If I dun noe... who will know ? :rolleyes:

keke...then I PM sis Jo lor..:D

gedangsa
11-06-2006, 03:02 PM
1 vote for Star of Lexon (this one is ex Ann of Bugis)

The other vote is still thinking

Optimus_Prime
11-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Chief chief, u hv'nt submitted ya votes for G.E. yet or fill up bro OP survey yet!! Ps remember to do it hor. Prelimary rnd of G.E. will end nex sunday.
Mai Kong Bird Language.. u oso neber fill up... ke ke...:p

Joanna
12-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Don be lah happen so mani yrs back le. :D

Read Joanna's Survey form can kek sim one :( ... especially KC Trap part ...

Joanna
12-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Hahaha u and me know who can liao hor... :p

Zack Tan
12-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I'm still thinking about the vote. As for the survey, lau liao and getting senile. Can't remember all the details after cheonging for coming to 20 years. Anyway my CV not interesting and also nothing to shout about. Have to leave it to the young guns like you liao. Me better hide in the cold mt.
Cheers,

imom
12-06-2006, 03:26 PM

Um, since I nominate Joey (Dragon), my two votes go to her...

Just rtf-ed again :)

Darknites
12-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Um, since I nominate Joey (Dragon), my two votes go to her...

Just rtf-ed again :)
wah... I've been saying I want to visit Joey... but never found the motivation to do so.. esp when there are so many prcs out there nowadays... but since she is so highly recomended by you, should not be too far off (since we had the same taste in Violet)...

definitely will make a trip down for her before DHC gotta move...

DBono
13-06-2006, 02:51 AM

Wau every1 buz filling in Bro OP survey or kanna glued to the telly now that the World Cup started??!!No time for any A.D. to justify ya votes isiz??!! Polling ends 18th June 06. 6 more days to submit ya votes bros, b4 we go into the final rnd!! HURRY NOW, & START YA VOTING ROLLING IN NOW!!!

Nominated Candy-Dates :Updated 12Jun06

BHC :
- Eva
- Cindy

Casanova :
- Tammy

Dragon :
- Joey : 2 CDs (imom x2)
- Porsche
- Rain

Eminant :
- Jess
- Tina

Legend :

Leisure :
- Miko : 3 CDs (Merl, SexFreak, fcuktilludrop)

Lexon :
- Star : 1 CDs (gedangsa)
- Yuki

Others:
- Chris (Dajiko HC)

Jus 4 new votes. Whisky aka 神仙姐姐 still in the lead, her ex-师妹,GiGi, together wit Miko of leisure close in behind in 2nd. So bros n fellows L.O.E.H.G.A.S.L u still hv 6 more days to consider ya votes!! So Roll in ya votes now!! Bros still r welcomed to invite the nominatees for an Erections Rally, or Live Probe Cunt!! kekeke:D

DBono
13-06-2006, 02:53 AM
Mai Kong Bird Language.. u oso neber fill up... ke ke...:p

ok ok o'dang u 1st lah Bro OP, y u not eating apple n so free do wat survey. me still vry buz wit work, WC06 n the G.E. Leh :D

DBono
13-06-2006, 02:54 AM
Thanks for the reminder. I'm still thinking about the vote. As for the survey, lau liao and getting senile. Can't remember all the details after cheonging for coming to 20 years. Anyway my CV not interesting and also nothing to shout about. Have to leave it to the young guns like you liao. Me better hide in the cold mt.
Cheers,

Sure Chief but dun that 2 long hor, jus 6 more days to give ya darlings the votes.:D

imom
13-06-2006, 07:54 AM
wah... I've been saying I want to visit Joey...
... but since she is so highly recomended by you, should not be too far off (since we had the same taste in Violet)...

Um, Bro - gotta be honest and dun think we can use our similar taste in Violet as a yardstick for Joey... They are rather different.

I was hooked on to Violet most because of her service and bubbly attitude. Joey was more because her looks grew on me and I like her slim lithe body... Her service still has much room for improvement! Try her, but dun expect Violet levels of service... the only thing the two of them share is friendship! :p

Darknites
13-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Um, Bro - gotta be honest and dun think we can use our similar taste in Violet as a yardstick for Joey... They are rather different.

I was hooked on to Violet most because of her service and bubbly attitude. Joey was more because her looks grew on me and I like her slim lithe body... Her service still has much room for improvement! Try her, but dun expect Violet levels of service... the only thing the two of them share is friendship! :p
thanks for the advance prep talk... so I would not be expecting Violet like treatments... anyway.. is Violet back or is she gone for good? :confused:

imom
13-06-2006, 02:01 PM
.. is Violet back or is she gone for good? :confused:

Hai... this girl, gone MIA again... She's back into her 'semi-retirement' mode again...

Darknites
13-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Hai... this girl, gone MIA again... She's back into her 'semi-retirement' mode again...
hahaha... more like 80-90% retirement... 10-20% working...

just drop a note in the DHC thread if you happend to know she's back... it's been more than 9 months since I last see her... maybe even more than a year.. would like to meet up with her.. thanks!

cuteboy12345208
13-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Bro Dbono

One vote goes to Gigi of BHC and one vote goes to porche of DHC

SexFreak
13-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Bro Dbono

One vote goes to Gigi of BHC and one vote goes to porche of DHC

Hmmmmmmmm....................Dear Bro Cuteboy, is that all you have to say ??? :rolleyes: I thought you are going to post your latest FR on Pxxxxx ???:D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
13-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Leisure's Miko = One Vote
Still KIV with my 2nd vote

Bro DBono, I will cast my 2nd vote to ......................... still the same ..... Leisure's Miko :D ( so total of 2 votes for her ) .............. becos Wang_Ye refused to bring me to BHC to QC my sacred monkey :(

Cheers !!!

Cheers !!!

groo
13-06-2006, 09:47 PM
1 vote for Star of Lexon (this one is ex Ann of Bugis)...The other vote is still thinkingEh? Bro-G, you tried Ann liao meh?!??! Where's your FR huh...want to kaypoh a bit - see what interest you to try her other than her ample assets!???!?! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

imom
13-06-2006, 10:20 PM
...just drop a note in the DHC thread if you happend to know she's back...

Sure bro. Will check with the recept next time I drop by. Joey mentioned that she's supposed to be back sometime this week I think. But Joey also remarked that Violet's unpredictable so dun count on it... :D

gerhunter
13-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Bro DBono, I will cast my 2nd vote to ......................... still the same ..... Leisure's Miko ( so total of 2 votes for her ) .............. becos Wang_Ye refused to bring me to BHC to QC my sacred monkey :(

Cheers !!!

Cheers !!!

kekeke...then go urself lor...but I surely can't go with you de....:D

SexFreak
13-06-2006, 11:25 PM
kekeke...then go urself lor...but I surely can't go with you de....

Cannot leh .................... cannot gain entry without the Gold Member's presence ..................... :eek: :cool:

Cheers !!!

gerhunter
14-06-2006, 01:36 AM
Cannot leh .................... cannot gain entry without the Gold Member's presence ..................... :cool:

Cheers !!!

duhz....but I surely can't go with you...coz will fight over for the same ger..:D

DBono
14-06-2006, 02:54 AM
In accordance to PanLan Code Sex-Sex-Sex Sextion Sex-Sex. I annouced the start of polling for the preliminary round for Goddness Election 2006 for the Crown of League Patron Goddness of the League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen And Sexy Ladies.

There is other important things besides the World Cup Bro!!Vote for ya gals who u think is qualified to replaced our departed Patron Goddness Miss Yuki of Leisure now!! Polling ends 18th June 06. 5 more days to submit ya votes bros, b4 we go into the final rnd!! HURRY NOW, & START YA VOTING ROLLING IN NOW!!!

Nominated Candy-Dates :Updated 13Jun06

BHC :
- GiGi : 4 CDs (SamiHyypiax2, Optimus_Prime, cuteboy12345208)
- Eva
- Cindy

Casanova :
- Tammy

Dragon :
- Joey : 2 CDs (imom x2)
- Porsche : 1 CDs (cuteboy12345208)
- Rain : 1 CDs (Groo)

Eminant :
- Jess
- Tina

Legend :

Leisure :
- Miko : 4 CDs (Merl, SexFreak x2, fcuktilludrop)

Lexon :
- Star : 1 CDs (gedangsa)
- Yuki

Others:
- Chris (Dajiko HC)

Wow wow wow looks like the race is heating up a bit now. For the first time we hv 3 candy-dates in a tie of the top sopt, Whisky aka 神仙姐姐 of DHC, her ex-师妹,GiGi of BHC, & Miko of Leisure. Wit Sugar of Leisure, Star of Casanova, & Joey of DHC among the hopefuls to go into the final 5 for the final rnd of voting. So bros n fellows L.O.E.H.G.A.S.L u still hv 5more days to consider ya votes!! So Roll in ya votes now!! Let tis preliminary race hots upz!!!Bros still r welcomed to invite the nominatees for an Erections Rally, or Live Probe Cunt!! kekeke:D

Optimus_Prime
14-06-2006, 11:41 AM
duhz....but I surely can't go with you...coz will fight over for the same ger..
me too....;)

so SF is banned from when I wanna cheong BHC..heheh...

Bro GH..lye dat can't go w u as well leh... :p How ??

Optimus_Prime
14-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Eh? Bro-G, you tried Ann liao meh?!??! Where's your FR huh...want to kaypoh a bit - see what interest you to try her other than her ample assets!???!?! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D
Wat other interests would bro gedangsa have besides Ann's AMPLE BOOBS !! MT ANN.. sorrie should be MT STAR now !! :p

imom
14-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Finally checked out the new 'theme' joint in JC after reading several FRs on the ladies there...

When the boss sms-ed the address to me, I was surprised - I had been to the place a long time ago, presumably under different management. Proceeded to the place, went up and found that not much had changed. The place was indeed pleasantly clean and reasonably done up. Like a mid-range spa.

Mandy was called in by the lady boss and first impressions were 'not bad'... She was in a black 'Ally McBeal' skirt suit, with not much cloth being used to tailor the skirt... Actually, mini-skirtsuits are a little passe these days, but on this ocassion I'm not complaining! Completing the OL look was a pair of black strappy heels on her cute feet. Mandy has a pleasant enough face, is about 1.60m in height and has a slim body with nice legs... Boobs are A-cuppers I think... at most bordering on Bs. She's fair, has curly hair and is, like most PRCs, flirty from the off...

Took a shower before she started her massage - which wasn't great... but like we all say, it's not the massage we're there for... TCSSed a bit and found out that she's from Dalian (she's petite by their standards) and she's only been here a few days. Finished with the massage and it was time to play.... She disappeared for awhile and reappeared with the safety equipment... and started her little roleplay... She took off her jacket but not her top and also left her skirt on... and then skilfully removed her bra from under her top and her panties from under her skirt... leaving the illusion of doing a colleague intact...

She went on with her catbath, which was nothing to write home about, and then started with a BJ after she had gotten the full attention of the little general. BJ was also average. She then started riding me... and I think around this time we could hear the next cubicle going at it, with the 'piak piak' sounds and all... keke... We switched positions to my fav missionary, then legs on shoulders... This time I did a little variation and put just her left leg across my chest to my left shoulder... in this position, her body is arched a little to one side and the view is magnificent.... The sight of that body and her facial expression was too much and I came in torrents...

Name: Mandy
Location: Refer to thread titled 'Red Star Rising in the East'
Looks: 6/10 (Not stunning, but pleasant enough. Carries off OL look well.)
Body: 7/10 (Slim, lithe and fair. Not for the boobs-lover though.)
Massage: 5.5/10 (Um, well...)
BJ: 6/10 (capped)
FJ: 7.5/10 (I had physical chemistry with her I guess)
GFE: 7/10 (PRCs generally score high here, with all their sweet talking...)
RTF: Yes I'd like to... but with so many ladies out there and with high turnover of PRCs, it's likely I may not get the chance to...
Damage: 100(FJ) + 40(entrance) + 10(tips)

Sinfulman
14-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Finally checked out the new 'theme' joint in JC after reading several FRs on the ladies there...

When the boss sms-ed the address to me, I was surprised - I had been to the place a long time ago, presumably under different management. Proceeded to the place, went up and found that not much had changed. The place was indeed pleasantly clean and reasonably done up. Like a mid-range spa.
Yo Bro, heheheheh new place in JC!!!! wah i keen leh!!!;)

Sinfulman
14-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Cindy
Dear Bro DBono, Sinfulman would like to cast 2 precious votes for Cindy!!!!

HC_Cheongster
14-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Yo Bro, heheheheh new place in JC!!!! wah i keen leh!!!;)Kor quiet quiet bring me go oso heehee :D SSshhhhhhhhh

HC_Cheongster
14-06-2006, 05:22 PM
My 2 votes goes to ...... u all knw lah..... Mai make me kerna punishment :D :p SSssshhhhhhh......

HC_Cheongster
14-06-2006, 05:31 PM

lye dat can't go w u as well leh... How ??Mai greedy lah bro, u should be happy u got already got one competitor down liao!! heehee :D

SexFreak
14-06-2006, 06:21 PM
duhz....but I surely can't go with you...coz will fight over for the same ger..

me too....

Bro GH..lye dat can't go w u as well leh... How ??

Hmmmmmmm...................:rolleyes: .................... I think we either "O-Pay-Song" or "Long-Jiam-Pass" lor ...................... swee bo ??? :D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
14-06-2006, 06:24 PM
.................................................. ...............................

SSshhhhhhhhh........................ we quiet quiet go together dun let her know ............ bwahahahahahha :D :eek:

Cheers !!!

Ahh_Boi
14-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Saw this interesting Survey in this tread so decided to try it out. At the same time as an introduction for me newbie!! Mostly cheong HC too!! Hopes to have all ur guidance!!!

Hopes to be able to join u guys in this fun and interesting forum away from the cruel and reality world. :cool:

Name : Ahh Boi

No. Years in Cheonging : 6..... i think... dun remember liao

No. Times think of SEX per day: The time i woke up till the time i woke up again!!! heehee

No. of Sexual Partners: Too many liao. never really count. Exclude WL only have 2.

Started Cheonging in: International plaza Health centre

Fav Cheong Huants: Used to be Rongponggi HC then to Bugis HC.

Fav Bonking Position: Missonary. Old man liao cannot change too many positions hahaha

Fav Foreplay: Bathing by gals in those bathtub in thailand. I never bath myself so clean before hahahaha

Fav Condom:SAF types!! kekekeke :p

Most Kiss-able Gals (exclude KC/Flings): My one mth thail gf call Namm

Best Bonking Experience (exclude KC/Flings): My one day sex marathon with a Thail gf called Ah Kay

Longest Regular Gal(exclude KC/Flings): Yuki of Ex Rongponggi and Ex Bhc. Think is 2 or 3 yrs ba...

Age of Oldest Gal You've Bonked: Not sure..

Age of Youngest Gal You've Bonked: "16" yo thail gal

Most no. of cums a day: 7 during my marathon

No. of different gals fucked in a day:4 different thail gers

Fastest Cum1 min???

Slowest CumNever came at all

Longest BJ experinced 1 hr plus. in thailand too

Longest Painting given 20 mins??? depends on mood ba....

KC SECTION

No. of KC Traps : 5 times in thailand + 1 in singapore

Length of longest/shortest KC Trap : longest = 5yrs , shortest = 2 weeks

Biggest Gift spent: Almost showhand everything

Biggest Gift received:Memories deep in my heart

Silliest Thing Done For Her:Almost got killed