PDA

View Full Version : My afternoon delights at HCs....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

groo
17-02-2006, 12:57 PM
continue lehEh? Sis-Chery, notice your Bone avatar... are you a fan of the comic? :)

Zack Tan
17-02-2006, 01:27 PM
Eh? Sis-Chery, notice your Bone avatar... are you a fan of the comic? :)
Aiyoh Bro. Groo, Long time you no sound, now you have sound and 1st thingy is ask Sis Cheryl......I know we are all a bit "chee-hong" but hor you and Bro. OP made it rather obvious leh....ke,ke,ke. Anyway nice hear your laughter again!:D Did you read my post about a new SYT (only 18 yrs.) brown sugar in Aven View? You Q/C already?
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
17-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Aiyoh Bro. Groo, Long time you no sound, now you have sound and 1st thingy is ask Sis Cheryl...... Did you read my post about a new SYT (only 18 yrs.) brown sugar in Aven View? You Q/C already?
Chief... when u bringing me to QC 18 yr old brown sugar... I've always taken white sugar..never taste brown sugar so of cus need my Chief to hold my hand ma...:rolleyes:
Ya man! I think he's always like tat. Maybe he is striving to better his accolade of 2nd best in being King of Licking ...hahahaa
Like dat say me goot mei... actually wanted to deposit 10 million sperms..excuse me ..dollars into your accountant..ahem..account... but now I think I "ride" shirley better...
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

Joanna
17-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Wah lau where got that time u told me it's not your best one leh.....

Well my best performance this year was still on u and the Wet Queen...

So my FR on her would be boring..

sighzzz.. dun think I rocked her world :(
(oh no.. I'm starting to sound like sincity...)

smlee
17-02-2006, 05:48 PM
No.5 - Cat aka Helen aka Can't Say...
Type : TN Gal (PRC)
(Bro Shadow / HCC... dun say I bluff u... these are all the FRs I have written on her...)
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1117030&postcount=555
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1160931&postcount=1333
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1160931&postcount=1334
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1323008&postcount=3134

Comments: Landing at the 5th spot is the gal who launched a thousand ships, prrr... like a kitten and rained on my parade recently !! (actually writing this is jus going to make Gerhunter/ HCC/ Shadow find her more... so did not really want to write)Well she's damn cute in her own way... but recent events have lead me to know that this "cuteness" is just a front and there's lots of other stuff beneath - some pleasent some unpleasent ....

So concentrating on my more pleasent memories... she was by far the few gals I know who can do the "Pussy Squeeze" with great effect... know only 3 other HIGHER-ranked "Masters" than her and 2 of them are in the TOP 4 :p The one not in my top10 is the legendary MeiHui of Touch & SO....

The only gal who I have tried in all 3 of her workplaces... and the only still active (but not much longer) gal in my top5. Was once quite amoured by her as she has this good ability to "hook" guys both young and old... a certain charm that just makes session with her a different and delightful experience.

RTF - On and Off over the last 6-7 months... did do a lot of RTFs in june/july period but slowly taper off until recently renewed my accuqaince with her again...

GF Feel - As I said b4... she has her own charms and really make u feel special... so was quite hooked on her for a while...

Looks/Body - Face cannot be faulted... chio in my books and SYT looks... Body-wise... well she was quite slim/petite when she first started out but has balloned by 5-6kg since... but it jus means more curves to hug for me...

oh yeah how can forget abt her PINK nips and pussy...

Service Level - There was once at SO that I really could not cum after a hot and heavy sessions... but she still obligied when I requested for FJ again.... her attitude so far on the job has been good...

TLC Skill - I always remember her soft lips... very kissable.. and sometimes very frenchable if she was in the mood... Her bed skills.. well I like her "muscle clamp" on my cock BEST !! After I've cummed... it felt like her pussy was milking every last drop from my exhausted dick...

Her TLC skills have also increased as she has added more tricks in her arsenal recently... so it's jus on the rise...

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Tried her today and i must say im very much sextified :D

cuteboy12345208
17-02-2006, 05:55 PM
League Bros and sisters

Read with interest your adventures. Me will post some too including the top ten list.:D

Merl
17-02-2006, 05:56 PM
No wonder you guys are smitten by Shirley And no wonder she's not in Bro OP's TOP 10. Juz have a taste of her power just a few hours ago. She's really in a league of her own.

oh ya, Bro SB. Thank you! U shld know for wat. And I heard she likes you a lot wor (whee! whee!) and keep saying how nice you are to her and even gave her a ????? (you shld know wat rite) Hee! Cheers!Which joker go and tell her abt wat I posted here :mad: Juz kanna maximum lashing from her leh :cool: Whoever you are, buay steady lah ...

Merl
17-02-2006, 05:57 PM
League Bros and sisters

Read with interest your adventures. Me will post some too including the top ten list.:DOh ya! TGIF! Me camping here for ya lists lor :D

Zack Tan
17-02-2006, 06:14 PM
Which joker go and tell her abt wat I posted here :mad: Juz kanna maximum lashing from her leh :cool: Whoever you are, buay steady lah ...
Ladies and Gentlemen we have an unwritten rule here that we should never sabo your fellow cheongsters by coding or revealing to the WLs what was written about her in SBF. If the WLs surf SBF (which a few of them do) and find out what were written about them that's their prerogrative. But please don't "abuse" the infos given as most samsters shared their views and experiences out of goodwill and in good spirit. It's only fair that we respect their contributions, it does not matter whether we agreed or disagreed with their views. Let's play the game fairly.
Cheers,

Merl
17-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Which joker go and tell her abt wat I posted here. Juz kanna maximum lashing from her leh. Whoever you are, buay steady lah ...Gosh! I just remember who has appt with her today ... hmmmm :cool: Yo Bro! U taking revenge is it :D

You better post a steamy FR to pacify me else I am gonna .... heheee *evil grin

Zack Tan
17-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Chief... when u bringing me to QC 18 yr old brown sugar... I've always taken white sugar..never taste brown sugar so of cus need my Chief to hold my hand ma...:rolleyes:
Aiyoh, you are the licking champion and veteran of HCs, still need me to hold your hand meh? Brown and white sugars taste the same, equally as good. Dun't hari hari makan chicken rice, some time must eat nasi goreng lah! Don't forget to post fr. after eating nasi goreng hor...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

groo
17-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Aiyoh Bro. Groo, Long time you no sound, now you have sound and 1st thingy is ask Sis Cheryl......I know we are all a bit "chee-hong" but hor you and Bro. OP made it rather obvious leh.... Did you read my post about a new SYT (only 18 yrs.) brown sugar in Aven View? You Q/C already?
Cheers,Boh leh... After CNY kai-gong come back, my life is worse than kena chee-hong... more like siao-tao-hong!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Very busy lah... dun even have time to log in leh... but the sacrifice has been worthwhile lah, can see some results... my didi is very restless but what to do... but his restlessness and patience will be well rewarded soon... i hope! :D

So until i cheong again, Bongkeroo-Banzai!!! :D

groo
17-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen we have an unwritten rule here that we should never sabo your fellow cheongsters by coding or revealing to the WLs what was written about her in SBF....most samsters shared their views and experiences out of goodwill and in good spirit...respect their contributions, it does not matter whether we agreed or disagreed with their views. Let's play the game fairly..,Yay! That's why we came up with the League's Pledge! :p

... unless that sabo king is not one of ours and is unscrupulous enough to try to curry favours and flavours with the WLs by revealing intimate details and info written about them here in SBF but that unknowingly to the stupid sabo king the WLs are not so goondo as to take his comments at face value and throw their own naked selves willingly and wantonly into the sabo king's waiting lusty embrace! Kena Sai! :D

groo
17-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Finally my MAN is cumming back to me now....Oh my Macho, you will be delighted to have me togehter with you in the Mt. Cold TurkeyEhhhh... Sis-MW, you are Macho's Women?!?!? Ummmmm.... you've got Split Personalities izzit?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

Zack Tan
17-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Boh leh... After CNY kai-gong come back, my life is worse than kena chee-hong... more like siao-tao-hong!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Very busy lah... dun even have time to log in leh... but the sacrifice has been worthwhile lah, can see some results... my didi is very restless but what to do... but his restlessness and patience will be well rewarded soon... i hope! :D

So until i cheong again, Bongkeroo-Banzai!!! :D
Bro. Groo, I like the way you set your balances. There is time for your pirorties and there will be time for cheonging. So until you are back in circulation, just let you know that the queen of Eminent HC is making a return to the stable soon. Yes, Jessie will be back next Tues. Better go and chop chop.
Cheers,

cheryl27
17-02-2006, 10:31 PM
I hereby declared HCC is the most handsome, yandao and cute boi!!! :D

cheryl27
17-02-2006, 10:32 PM
anyone wanted to understand what i post pls call me....i know cuteboy sure is the first one

Optimus_Prime
17-02-2006, 10:33 PM
I hereby declared HCC is the most handsome, yandao and cute boi!!!
:confused: :confused:
U still got time to post ah ?? Thot u should be very BUSY now...

Optimus_Prime
17-02-2006, 10:41 PM
anyone wanted to understand what i post pls call me....i know cuteboy sure is the first one
Ni Men Gao Ser Me Dong Dong...:confused:

I think I going home to sleep... update me tml...

gerhunter
18-02-2006, 01:50 AM

fwah!!!!:p :eek:

gerhunter
18-02-2006, 01:51 AM

fwah!!!!:p :eek:

HC_Cheongster
18-02-2006, 08:36 AM
League Bros and sisters

Read with interest your adventures. Me will post some too including the top ten list.Im still waiting leh........ wait till neck oso long long ler!!! :D

HC_Cheongster
18-02-2006, 08:45 AM
I where got bias... I reply only because I wanna get into Cheryl's good books mah...

So she will say good things abt me to HER... heheh
Shoo Shoo!!! Mai everytime fight with me hor!!! kekekeke :D i oso wanna cheryl to say goot things abt me to HER oso de wor!!!! :D

HC_Cheongster
18-02-2006, 09:09 AM
I hereby declared HCC is the most handsome, yandao and cute boi!!! :DPls help me say tat to HER :D

SexFreak
18-02-2006, 04:02 PM

:confused: Sis, HCC 给了你什么好处:confused:

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

groo
18-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Bro. Groo, I like the way you set your... pirorties and there will be time for cheonging....queen of Eminent HC is making a return to the stable soon...Hehheh, sama-sama to you too, bro-ZT... like they said, it's a jungle out there, you've to fight tooth-n-nail n the fittest survive lah, no choice....

Talking about the Queen, have not seen her for almost a year liao altho seen her once when i checked out Christine, Yuki & Star. Now there's also your ex-Lexon Amy for whom you've written such a great FR.... hrrrmmpphh... writing all this has boosted my chee-hong up several notches liao!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! :D

Cheers everyone!!! :)

Merl
18-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Just vending my anger on the ways Bros (as in SBF) share contacts here,
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1370164&postcount=162

SexFreak
18-02-2006, 09:07 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1370164&postcount=162

Cool down Bro, things will be fine if everyone adhere to your advice:D . Anyway, well said.

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

HC_Cheongster
18-02-2006, 11:53 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1370164&postcount=162Well Said!!! But sighzzz.... there r bounds to hve some idiots or kukus who will still do it. Not to mention some even tell the wls wat we r posting here...... Been said thousands of times but there still hve.

As pple said,

There's no NEW mistakes, Only OLD mistakes make by NEW pple.

Tats life......

Merl
19-02-2006, 12:08 AM
There's no NEW mistakes, Only OLD mistakes make by NEW pple.

Tats life......Very true indeed! Cheers!

Bro, arent u suppose to be enjoying yourself somewhere with Bro OP and company huh ;)

spidermel
19-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Very true indeed! Cheers!

Bro, arent u suppose to be enjoying yourself somewhere with Bro OP and company huh ;)
Bro i support u, nothing wrong for what u have written, very well written.... CHEERS...:D

Zack Tan
19-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Talking about the Queen, have not seen her for almost a year liao altho seen her once when i checked out Christine, Yuki & Star. Now there's also your ex-Lexon Amy for whom you've written such a great FR.... hrrrmmpphh... writing all this has boosted my chee-hong up several notches liao!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! :D

Cheers everyone!!! :)

Yeh, the queen look and perform pretty good the last time I had a session with her. I'm looking forward to renewing my acquaintance with her soon.....hm talking about AMY. I had a session with her last week but she has really slim down further( told me exercises and slimming pills). The reality is that she does not look as good and infact for the 1st time, my "siao loong nee" look her age, even her "siao loong pau" have strinked and feel saggy. I like my woman to have a bit of meat and not boney....anyway she is very accomodating and adventureous, so any pattern also can! Still worth a visit now and then lah....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
19-02-2006, 08:03 AM
Bro, arent u suppose to be enjoying yourself somewhere with Bro OP and company huh
Unfortuantely...dun think he enjoyed himself... pai seh ah Bro HCC... my fault...:o

Well... I oso only TCSS until slowly one by one everyone left... but did get one small consolation prize.

went disco-dancing for a short while with the 2 waitress but got one old man act as chaperone leh... heheh... It is not as fun as it sounds but ok la...at least got other local syts in the disco to distract me...:p

Darknites
19-02-2006, 01:10 PM
Unfortuantely...dun think he enjoyed himself... pai seh ah Bro HCC... my fault...:o

Well... I oso only TCSS until slowly one by one everyone left... but did get one small consolation prize.

went disco-dancing for a short while with the 2 waitress but got one old man act as chaperone leh... heheh... It is not as fun as it sounds but ok la...at least got other local syts in the disco to distract me...
what happened? how come (HCC) got time to be surfing sbf around midnight??

Cheers,
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
19-02-2006, 01:15 PM
what happened? how come (HCC) got time to be surfing sbf around midnight??
Market no selling "Cai"... so he left early...

I oso not sexitisifed... so "counting" on u liaoz

Darknites
19-02-2006, 01:32 PM
Market no selling "Cai"... so he left early...

I oso not sexitisifed... so "counting" on u liaoz
aiyo.. giving me pressure ar?

anyway, the joint we going tomorrow not known for action in the room.. just chit-chat and some raba only.. so, dun expect BS type of action, ok?

the gals at this joint has not disappointed me so far.. hope they won't tomorrow as well.. but my TT will be joining me.. so, i can't pick anyone else already.. we'll see then..

Cheers,
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
19-02-2006, 01:38 PM
anyway, the joint we going tomorrow not known for action in the room.. just chit-chat and some raba only.. so, dun expect BS type of action, ok?

the gals at this joint has not disappointed me so far.. hope they won't tomorrow as well.. but my TT will be joining me.. so, i can't pick anyone else already.. we'll see then..
So it's all "after action" reviews one ah... like DG...

Well I putting "pressure" on u all the way... cause I going up Mt soonz...is TT's friend YY cuming ??:D

Darknites
19-02-2006, 01:56 PM
So it's all "after action" reviews one ah... like DG...

Well I putting "pressure" on u all the way... cause I going up Mt soonz...is TT's friend YY cuming??
originally, I asked TT to ask her along.. but after some tots.. i dismissed the idea.. cos if YY comes along, she's not going to be "working".. hence, she will be sitting with you as a "booking".. that means $150.. not only the higher cost, but as I have not seen YY, wait you dun like her then we all jialat...

so, I tot better dun ask her to come.. then you have the free choice to pick from any of the gals there (you cn pick 3 for the same cost).. we can always go for lunch another day to see YY (which till date.. I have not seen..)

Cheers,
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
19-02-2006, 01:58 PM
we can always go for lunch another day to see YY (which till date.. I have not seen..)
Bro... Ur LUCH DATES are way out of my League la... *sweat*
I think I stick to my top 10 gals... :D

HC_Cheongster
19-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Unfortuantely...dun think he enjoyed himself... pai seh ah Bro HCC... my fault...

No worries lah bro!!! Anyway goot for me oso as im too tired from the previous nite liaozzz!!! kekekekekeke :D Didnt hve much sleep and i oso need to work in the early morning!!! heehee

But news really spread sia!!! Even Bro Merl and Shadowbro oso know Im not suppose to be surfing the net kekekeke :eek: Thans for the concern oso heehee

Sighzzz.... Times files... there goes my "FREEDOM" liaozzz!!! hahahahaha

HC_Cheongster
19-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Bro... Ur LUCH DATES are way out of my League la... *sweat*
I think I stick to my top 10 gals... U dun call Shadow For nothing de hor!!! Maybe he might wanna treat both of us leh??? kekekekekeke:D

Merl
19-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Wah! Me gonna camp here for one cute FR , courtesy of Bro Cuteboy :D

Bro OP, you not inviting yr FANz to join the league huh...currently 2 ladies but still growing leh ;)

Optimus_Prime
20-02-2006, 08:57 AM
Wah! Me gonna camp here for one cute FR , courtesy of Bro Cuteboy :D

Bro OP, you not inviting yr FANz to join the league huh...currently 2 ladies but still growing leh ;)
Currently only WET QUEEN only lei...

Cheryl jus special guest...like cuteboy... cus they have not written a STEAMY FR here yet... and Chief Zack have not ordained them... (machiam like Arthurian Times..) Rules are still rules... our entry requirement is very relaxed liaoz..

Wang Ye
20-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Well Said!!! But sighzzz.... there r bounds to hve some idiots or kukus who will still do it. Not to mention some even tell the wls wat we r posting here...... Been said thousands of times but there still hve.

Yah lor! Make me so famous in BHC until I dare not utter a word liao!

By the way my randy friend how was your session on Sunday :P

Optimus_Prime
20-02-2006, 10:28 AM
Yah lor! Make me so famous in BHC until I dare not utter a word liao!

By the way my randy friend how was your session on Sunday
We made u famous ??? U were famous before we even cheong w you... it was jus that we give recognition to your fame only...:p

HCC... Sunday ?? Wat u do on Sunday ?? Thout u will be "Wu-Song" beat Tigeress on Sunday... :D

machoman
20-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Well Said!!! But sighzzz.... there r bounds to hve some idiots or kukus who will still do it.

There are indeed some ppl who are clowns with low IQ in the forum but the irony is that they don't know this open secret & think they are smart, right or funny in their posts. At best, they can be deemed as irritating & at worse, they can cause harm to others, be downright rude & even vulgar in their language. :mad:

If we who knows this & don't do anything to show our displeasure & try to educate them in our posts or even, zap them with some comments to hopefully, enlighten them..... IMHO, we are also to share some blame for this sad situation. :(

Hum chee pan
20-02-2006, 01:28 PM
There are indeed some ppl who are clowns with low IQ in the forum but the irony is that they don't know this open secret & think they are smart, right or funny in their posts. At best, they can be deemed as irritating & at worse, they can cause harm to others, be downright rude & even vulgar in their language.

If we who knows this & don't do anything to show our displeasure & try to educate them in our posts or even, zap them with some comments to hopefully, enlighten them..... IMHO, we are also to share some blame for this sad situation.
Haizzz true machoman.... Worse still when there are high points samster who abused their points to get thing done... Cheat samster when his points is really a trust for fellow samster... Say points is nothing but can pm fellow samster to zap another samster... from what i know if someone do all these stuff and still wanna teach plp a lesson is = to tortoise laugh at turtle...:rolleyes:

Wang Ye
20-02-2006, 01:39 PM
We made u famous ??? U were famous before we even cheong w you... it was jus that we give recognition to your fame only...:p

HCC... Sunday ?? Wat u do on Sunday ?? Thout u will be "Wu-Song" beat Tigeress on Sunday...

Sure or not?...

Wu Song smsed me at 11 plus asking me for the number of BHC :p

SamiHyypia
20-02-2006, 01:55 PM
who is wu song!!!

i am wu da lang!!

haha :p

Zack Tan
20-02-2006, 06:59 PM
self fulfilling prophecy??:eek: speaking of urself issit?does starting bo liao poll thread,par lam par,than go anyhoe chak ppl postings consider what u said above bo??

Ok, enough said. Guys please do not pursue this matter here anymore as it will degenerate this thread to a "war of words". This thread was basically created for bros/sis. to share their experiences in Afternoon Delights and sometime Evening delights. Bro. Machoman had stated in his posting that he is as gulity albeit unwittingly. Let's leave this as that and move on.
Still waiting for Sis Cherly and Bro. cuteboy for their ass-steaming frs. Anyone heard from Bro. SB yet? He annouced his return some time back but since then no sound leh....where are you Bro. SB?::rolleyes:
Cheers,

Zack Tan
20-02-2006, 07:00 PM
self fulfilling prophecy??:eek: speaking of urself issit?does starting bo liao poll thread,par lam par,than go anyhoe chak ppl postings consider what u said above bo??

Ok, enough said. Guys please do not pursue this matter here anymore as it will degenerate this thread to a "war of words". This thread was basically created for bros/sis. to share their experiences in Afternoon Delights and sometime Evening delights. Bro. Machoman had stated in his posting that he is as gulity albeit unwittingly. Let's leave this as that and move on.
Still waiting for Sis Cherly and Bro. cuteboy for their ass-steaming frs. Anyone heard from Bro. SB yet? He annouced his return some time back but since then no sound leh....where are you Bro. SB?::rolleyes:
Cheers,

Zack Tan
20-02-2006, 07:14 PM
self fulfilling prophecy?speaking of urself issit?does starting bo liao poll thread,par lam par,than go anyhoe chak ppl postings consider what u said above bo??:rolleyes:

Ok, enough said. Guys please do not pursue this matter here anymore as it will degenerate this thread to a "war of words". This thread was created basically for Bros./sis to share their Afternoon delights and sometime Evening delights experiences/info. Bro. Machoman has admitted in his posting that he is also a guilty party albeit unwittingly. Let's leave it as that and move on.
Still waiting for Sis. Cherly and Bro. Cuteboy ass-steaming frs. BTW has anyone heard from Bro. SBoy? He announced his return sometime back but since then no sound leh? Could he be quietly "steal-eating with the Mediacorps actresses away from his tigeress eyes? :rolleyes: Where are you Bro. SBoy?
Cheers,

Zack Tan
20-02-2006, 07:19 PM
Big Boss very sorry for the triple postings. Pai sei . Dun't know what happen but notice this problem becoming prevalently lately.
Cheers,

Hum chee pan
21-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Still waiting for Sis Cherly and Bro. cuteboy for their ass-steaming frs. Anyone heard from Bro. SB yet? He annouced his return some time back but since then no sound leh....where are you Bro. SB
Cheers,
Bro Zack Tan sorry to hijack ur thread for that unsporting balless guy...:rolleyes: Bro Zack Tan i will not come to this thread unless that bloody good for nothing balless macho post bo liao stuff here... So that not so macho get back to ur own thread and stop going to others bro thread to show how pathetic u are... Dun always hide and make use of samster to find fault with me as i only go after u....

Not so macho i wanna see how patience u can be....:rolleyes:

Almond
21-02-2006, 03:28 AM

Wahahah.. referring to me issit? abit BHB hor? lolz...

*Almond waits and see what's going to happen*

** Twiddles fingers**

:p

Darknites
21-02-2006, 08:10 AM

** Twiddles fingers**

wah.. nice to see more and more samstress joining us.. all the credit goes to our 2 young and handsome league bros.. OP & HCC!

Cheers,
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
21-02-2006, 01:11 PM

** Twiddles fingers**
Hi esther, surprised to see you pop in here. so what's BHB ?? we only know BHC here....
Ok, enough said. Guys please do not pursue this matter here anymore as it will degenerate this thread to a "war of words". This thread was created basically for Bros./sis to share their Afternoon delights and sometime Evening delights experiences/info. Bro. Machoman has admitted in his posting that he is also a guilty party albeit unwittingly. Let's leave it as that and move on.
Well Bro merl zack... talking abt FANz... I still lose to Bro macho... he has his army of Macho(bo-liao) family and 3 mascots (hcp, jungle and un_repent) following around... who probably spent their whole life just waiting for bro macho to post... so they can harp on and on...and on... and on... abt some dunno wat issue that they think everybody is interested in....:rolleyes:

Guys watever issue u have w bro macho... there's such a thing called PM... and or do u need me to teach u how to PM ??

Bro jungle-rider as a fellow BOSS member... u are the only one I like to meet at the next TCSS :D
Still waiting for Sis. Cherly and Bro. Cuteboy ass-steaming frs. BTW has anyone heard from Bro. SBoy? He announced his return sometime back but since then no sound leh? Could he be quietly "steal-eating with the Mediacorps actresses away from his tigeress eyes? Where are you Bro. SBoy?
I oso wait until neck long long for our 2 potential next League members....

As for Bro SB... your CIA agent not doing his work la... last I heard he went overseas on location shoting with a young up and coming Mediacorp princess who is said to be a younger and prettier version of Chanel.

Optimus_Prime
21-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Sure or not?...

Wu Song smsed me at 11 plus asking me for the number of BHC
Did he ?? HE still need phoe no. of BHC for wat... he got direct line to all his darlings wat... :rolleyes: who is wu song!!!

i am wu da lang!!
We know.. we know... ur "Pang Jin Lian" now doing 3-some with Sis Almond leh... so where's your 3-some FR ah ?? :p

Almond
21-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi esther, surprised to see you pop in here. so what's BHB ?? we only know BHC here....

BHB is an abbreviation of the infamous Hokkien term - Buay Hiao Bai!!!
In case anybody not versed in Hokkien is reading this, it literally means that the person does not have a sense of shame? :p

OP: Well, told you i've been reading your posts. Since Afternoon Delights is your 'Home ground', how can I miss this? :D

Optimus_Prime
21-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Treat me with respect and I'll make you my KING
Treat me like a hole and you'll be but a PRICK
sis almond, Like your siggy a lot !!

And so far from the reviews I have seen... the above point is true.:D

Almond
21-02-2006, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime]sis almond, Like your siggy a lot !!

And so far from the reviews I have seen... the above point is true.:D

Wahaha... Glad somebody likes it besides myself..

Can dun call me sis? I feel like a 'MAT'...

Normally only hear them addressing each other at Bro or Sis.

P.S.: No offences meant to our sweet chocolate coloured friends here. Sorry.. :)

Wang Ye
21-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Did he ?? HE still need phoe no. of BHC for wat... he got direct line to all his darlings wat... :rolleyes:

He still need to do booking mah! :D Otherwise go there all fully booked then he jialat liao!

machoman
21-02-2006, 04:35 PM
.. talking abt FANz... I still lose to Bro macho... he has his army of Macho(bo-liao) family and 3 mascots (hcp, jungle and un_repent) following around... who probably spent their whole life just waiting for bro macho to post... so they can harp on and on...and on... and on... abt some dunno wat issue that they think everybody is interested in....

Guys watever issue u have w bro macho... there's such a thing called PM... and or do u need me to teach u how to PM ??

Bro OP, well said. Kudos to you again for such words of wisdom. :D

for me,machoman is indeed a pain in the ass.my apologies if i had hijack ur thread and caused any sort of disturbance here.

junglerider, can you PM me & tell me what's the issue with me, as advised by bro OP. instead of stalking me & hijacking other ppl's thread.

Me a "pain in your asshole"?.... sorry hor, I have never even gone within a mile of your smelly asshole. :eek:

machoman
21-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Sorry, double post.

Boss Sam, please delete. Thank you.

Optimus_Prime
21-02-2006, 04:57 PM
junglerider, can you PM me & tell me what's the issue with me..... Me a "pain in your asshole" ?.... sorry hor, I have never even gone within a mile of your smelly asshole.
Bro Macho... I still a wet-behind-the-ears little pup but think ur comment abt jungle-rider gonna spark another round of flaming rite here in Mt Cold Turkey !! sighhzzz :rolleyes:

Ok can the two of u PM each other pls pls... I am sooo sick now can hardly type on my keyboard... going back to Mt Cold Turkey to rest rest for a while...

Sorry ah Bro Bono.. puked a disgusting pool of recycled brandy and fried rice on your Cave of Pleasure.......:o

Bro Merl & HCC pls see to the peace around here for today......

The_Unrepentant
21-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Well Bro merl zack... talking abt FANz... I still lose to Bro macho... he has his army of Macho(bo-liao) family and 3 mascots (hcp, jungle and un_repent) following around... who probably spent their whole life just waiting for bro macho to post... so they can harp on and on...and on... and on... abt some dunno wat issue that they think everybody is interested in....

No wonder i was sneezing. some cock talking behind my back?i follow JUN.I didnt/haven follow machoman.so mai luan luan gong. machoman threaten me so i ask him wat he intend to do to me not correct meh?:rolleyes: I still waiting for his reply. :D

please post ur evidence on when/where i follow machoman.if not don talk cock.

Optimus_Prime
21-02-2006, 05:20 PM
No wonder i was sneezing. some cock talking behind my back?i follow JUN....[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Solly my brain abit freeze up 2day but in ur post I can only see one thing that interest me...:p

Three questions...

.... is JUN a gal ??

If so.. is she a SYT ??

If she's a gal and a syt....Can I know her ??

PM me hor.... :D

PS: Bro Unrepent..... normally I dun mind a bit of "verbal sparring" with a fellow high-hand (jus dun use those chinese words of wisdom u so fond of..) but today I really not in top form... so we continue this later or u can PM me... thanx.

Zack Tan
21-02-2006, 05:26 PM
No wonder i was sneezing. some cock talking behind my back?i follow JUN.I didnt/haven follow machoman.so mai luan luan gong. machoman threaten me so i ask him wat he intend to do to me not correct meh?:rolleyes: I still waiting for his reply. :D

please post ur evidence on when/where i follow machoman.if not don talk cock.
Hey Bros., please cool off. It will not do anyone any good if this "war" of words keep going back and forth. If any of you have any issues with anyone here, please act like a gentleman and sort these out privately. Kum sia. Peace to all.
Cheers,

The_Unrepentant
21-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Solly my brain abit freeze up 2day but in ur post I can only see one thing that interest me...

Three questions...

.... is JUN a gal ??

If so.. is she a SYT ??

If she's a gal and a syt....Can I know her ??

PM me hor....
PS: Bro Unrepent..... normally I dun mind a bit of "verbal sparring" with a fellow high-hand (jus dun use those chinese words of wisdom u so fond of..) but today I really not in top form... so we continue this later or u can PM me... thanx.

ohh...so u also don know the function of pm.If u don know don kay kiang teach others.JUN is JUN.here i talking to u abt machoman.where is ur evidence that i follow him around?or r u just assuming?yes or no?.....:rolleyes:

look at machoman post.is he trying to start war here or is his clones and junglerider.regarding jun , i welcome u to come to advise thread and discuss with me.this is not ur thread.:rolleyes:

Almond
21-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Hmmmm.....

Interesting.. So this is what grown guys are like.... Verbal sparring....
Tsk Tsk Tsk.....

Haiz.. Sure beats real sparring after drinks...

OP: Please rest well yeah?? Hope to see you in top form again soon..

Zack Tan
21-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Hmmmm.....

Interesting.. So this is what grown guys are like.... Verbal sparring....
Tsk Tsk Tsk.....

Haiz.. Sure beats real sparring after drinks...

Aiyah Sis Almond ah, you are not helping my cause of keeping peace around here leh.....you still cho-cho them some more...you beri naughty but so cute....ke,ke. Can I be so straight forward to ask you to post an fr. here ? Need some help to cool down the guys and I reckon an fr. from a gal's point would be just the thing?
Cheers,

HC_Cheongster
21-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Hmmmm.....

OP: Please rest well yeah?? Hope to see you in top form again soon..Hmmm.... I sense some Jian Qing around here leh!!!! Si OP wat else u hidding from me??? :D

machoman
21-02-2006, 06:36 PM
There are indeed some ppl who are clowns with low IQ in the forum but the irony is that they don't know this open secret & think they are smart, right or funny in their posts. At best, they can be deemed as irritating & at worse, they can cause harm to others, be downright rude & even vulgar in their language. :mad:

If we who knows this & don't do anything to show our displeasure & try to educate them in our posts or even, zap them with some comments to hopefully, enlighten them..... IMHO, we are also to share some blame for this sad situation. :(

All the posts by the parties in question only serves to prove the truth of my earlier post.

Zack Tan
21-02-2006, 06:45 PM

As for Bro SB... your CIA agent not doing his work la... last I heard he went overseas on location shoting with a young up and coming Mediacorp princess who is said to be a younger and prettier version of Chanel
You are probably right. If what you said is true, then my CIA agent has slacken.....hm, if Bro. SB has this sort of lobang, I think I must jio him when he is back next...ke,ke,ke.
Hey what's eating into you today. Must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed eh? Seldom see you in such foul mood....anyway I had a session with my weekend GF, quite funny. Maybe I should post an fr. here to perk you up?
Cheers,

HC_Cheongster
21-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Hey what's eating into you today. Must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed eh? Seldom see you in such foul mood....anyway I had a session with my weekend GF, quite funny. Maybe I should post an fr. here to perk you up?
Cheers,Pls Do so Chief!!! I oso feeling bery the sad...... :D

HC_Cheongster
21-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Cheers,Pls Do so Chief!!! I oso feeling bery the sad...... :D

Zack Tan
21-02-2006, 07:01 PM
yup.u are indeed not funny,low IQ and EQ as well as a moron in ur posts!:D again,please use ur brain,not arsehole to think before u post can??:mad: kekekekeke.....
Aiyah, I'm not doing the "keep" peace thing very well......can I suggest we show more respect to each other and hold our horses. Please dun't stir the "shit" anymore as the smell is making everyone sick.
Cheers,

HC_Cheongster
21-02-2006, 07:43 PM
wah.. nice to see more and more samstress joining us.. all the credit goes to our 2 young and handsome league bros.. OP & HCC!

We r not handsome lah but we r CUTE kekekekeke :D

HC_Cheongster
21-02-2006, 08:04 PM
Ya lor. Im waiting for cuteboi FR till neck oso long long liao..... Dunnoe where he went liao sia!!!! Must do a ritual to summom him liao kekekekek

* HCC setting up a table on the Cold Mt.
* HCC lighted two candles on the ritual table.
* HCC started throwing rice grain onto the floor.
* HCC prepares a wooden sword found in Dbono Caves.
* HCC wanted to start wrtiing the tailsman BUT

OPPSSSSssss....

* HCC just discover there's no blood to use....
* HCC runs over to HER to borrow some as she auntie came visit kekekeke
* HCC use the blood to write the tailsman.
* HCC wanna pour some wine BUT

OPPSSSSsssss.....

Bro OP and Wet queen!! need ur help liao!!! kekekekeke pls make the tusnamic come leh!!! heehee:D

* HCC collect the "Wine"
* HCC pours the "Wine" onto the floor.
* HCC Started burning the Tailsmans
* HCC Started to Wave the wooden sword around and started chanting

CUTE BOI ARRRR CUTE BOI ARRRRR

HUI LAI LER ARRRRR HUI LAI LER ARRRRRR

HUI LAI WRTIE FR LER ARRRRRRR

ZHAI BU HUI LAI HCC YAO SI LER ARRRR

kekekekeke okie i know i bery bo liao. but i bery sad mah kekekeke so nothing to do lor so dun zap me arr!! kekekekeke :D

HC_Cheongster
21-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Bro cuteboi mai angry hor. no offense meant de. oni joking nia!!! :)

Smeely BeanCure
21-02-2006, 08:44 PM
yup.use ur brain,not arsehole to think before u post can?? kekekekeke.....

Errrrr..I smell somebody said Smelly Asshole, wonder does his ass**** as smelly as my Bean Cure or not??? :rolleyes: :D

Merl
21-02-2006, 09:45 PM

** Twiddles fingers**

:pSis Esther, if you are not OP's fanz, how come you following OP's posts so closely leh...:D

Merl
21-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Bro Zack Tan sorry to hijack ur thread for that unsporting balless guy... Bro Zack Tan i will not come to this thread unless that bloody good for nothing balless macho post bo liao stuff here... So that not so macho get back to ur own thread and stop going to others bro thread to show how pathetic u are... Dun always hide and make use of samster to find fault with me as i only go after u....

Not so macho i wanna see how patience u can be....

yup.u are indeed not funny,low IQ and EQ as well as a moron in ur posts! again,please use ur brain,not arsehole to think before u post can?? kekekekeke.....

All the posts by the parties in question only serves to prove the truth of my earlier post.

ohh...so u also don know the function of pm.If u don know don kay kiang teach others.JUN is JUN.here i talking to u abt machoman.where is ur evidence that i follow him around?or r u just assuming?yes or no?.....

look at machoman post.is he trying to start war here or is his clones and junglerider.regarding jun , i welcome u to come to advise thread and discuss with me.this is not ur thread..

Bro Machoman, dun you feel guilty for creating all these right here in Bro ZT thread. As far as I am concerned, I always like to come here to read wats being post here. The use of words in all the FRs and TCSS between like-minded Bros and Sis here make this place a cosy and fun place for all.

However, becoz of your moments of anger, you posted negative remarks on the other 3 Bros, right here at "My afternoon delights....". Have you forgotten our motto :confused: You can disagreed with wat the 3 Bros said but do be a GENTLEMEN and make your comments at their respective threads/posts instead.

And to the other 3 Bros, I do agreed tat you guys posted here becoz of wat Bro Machoman said earlier but do show the threadstarter some respect will you. Please COOL DOWN ... Remember "He Qi Sheng Cai"...2nite Champions League, u know :D Nedd me to say further ...

Merl
21-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Bro Merl & HCC pls see to the peace around here for today...... Yo OP! Wat did Bro SB did to you yest? You really dun look like the same OP we know. Must be some MMs performing some magic on you yesterday huh? Someone of the same calibre as wat Bro acer posted on your NINJA's thread is it:D

Like Almond said, OP: Please rest well yeah?? Hope to see you in top form again soon..

U better recover by tomorrow morning ya. Think I better put on my taoist's robe and perform some ritual ... OP Come Back! OP Come Back! OP Come Back! Hehehee...juz joking lah. Get well soon. Cheers!

Merl
21-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Sorry! Double post.

Hum chee pan
22-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Bro OP, well said. Kudos to you again for such words of wisdom.

junglerider, can you PM me & tell me what's the issue with me, as advised by bro OP. instead of stalking me & hijacking other ppl's thread.

Me a "pain in your asshole"?.... sorry hor, I have never even gone within a mile of your smelly asshole.
Well im not here to have war with any of the League Bros sorry if offended any of u bros here.... But here im going to say again!!! Can bloody ah kua machoman dun hide in this thread and get back to those rubbish poll which u have started then we will join u to talk rubbish... Dun be an ah kua make use of other bros here to get even with us...:rolleyes:

And bro OP if u know what disgrace machoman had been doing all this while and u are still supporting him then too bad... U might lost ur trust from other bros... so can bro OP please find out from other bros what this fellow had done before u speak on behalf of a disgrace Leauge member.... Bro OP we have nothing to go against u or any of ur league member so i will stop posting here once that disgrace League member of u stop posting to attract us here...

gerhunter
22-02-2006, 12:38 AM

** Twiddles fingers**

welcome to another sis of the league!!

gerhunter
22-02-2006, 12:45 AM

ooooh.....FR on OP coming out soon??:p

gerhunter
22-02-2006, 12:58 AM

ooooh.....FR on OP coming out soon??:p

Almond
22-02-2006, 02:55 AM
Aiyah Sis Almond ah, you are not helping my cause of keeping peace around here leh.....you still cho-cho them some more...you beri naughty but so cute....ke,ke. Can I be so straight forward to ask you to post an fr. here ? Need some help to cool down the guys and I reckon an fr. from a gal's point would be just the thing?
Cheers,

hmmm.. FR from me ar? shouldn't be a prob... but whose FR is it going to be?????

HCC: no jian qing... just enjoyed +++ing on PM with him the other day... but anyway.. doubt he's interested in me... he's only into SYTs yeah? lolz..

gerhunter: eh... mai luan luan gong... i'm not a member of the league..... yet... no invitations... (shakes head)... no no... i'm not a gate crasher....

err..... by the way.. i'm supposed to be lying low....

**Almond lies really low under her bedcovers**
(ok ok.. another lame-assed unfarni joke.. :p)

ZT: just trying to inject some humour here.
(dun think i'm doing a good job though.. sorry..)

Almond
22-02-2006, 03:05 AM
wahlau... why like that de.....

use t.o.k.i.n.g come out also +++
use t.a.l.k.i.n.g come out also +++
use c.o.n.v.e.r.s.i.n.g come out also +++...

are these banned words on this forum???

:confused:

Smelly BeanCure
22-02-2006, 08:40 AM
yup.use ur brain,not arsehole to think before u post can?? kekekekeke.....
Errrrr..I smell somebody said Smelly Asshole, wonder does his ass**** as smelly as my Bean Cure or not???

Hi same of the kind, Machoman's ass definately more smelly than our Bean Cure becos he sent PM to everyone asking for support to zap this bros, that bros. really a pain in his ass. :rolleyes:

Sorry to the League Brothers for using your thread, but no choice pse allow me to post one. Peace and no War. :D

Zack Tan
22-02-2006, 08:41 AM
hmmm.. FR from me ar? shouldn't be a prob... but whose FR is it going to be?????

ZT: just trying to inject some humour here.
(dun think i'm doing a good job though.. sorry..)

Ke,ke,ke....thanks for trying. You are a real sweet heart. Just post an fr. on your most memorable encounter. It will be a welcome change coming from a gal's point of view. Better still if it's with one of the gentlemen here.
Cheers,

Merl
22-02-2006, 10:34 AM
Ke,ke,ke....thanks for trying. You are a real sweet heart. Just post an fr. on your most memorable encounter. It will be a welcome change coming from a gal's point of view. Better still if it's with one of the gentlemen here.
Cheers,Ya man! Agreed with Chief and it will be better if its on Bro OP...kekekee :D

SamiHyypia
22-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Ya man! Agreed with Chief and it will be better if its on Bro OP...kekekee :D

Agreeed haha... :D

Almond
22-02-2006, 02:09 PM
sorry.. double posting... :p

Almond
22-02-2006, 02:09 PM
oei oei.....

you guys hor... 1st of all.. what i feel is that to post an fr... i need to seek the approval of the other party in qn.

2nd of all... i can't post an FR on OP cos it takes 2 hands to clap!!

haiyo.. you guys hor.... -.-"

**aiyoh.... how to lie low like this????**

Merl
22-02-2006, 03:49 PM
oei oei.....

you guys hor... 1st of all.. what i feel is that to post an fr... i need to seek the approval of the other party in qn.

2nd of all... i can't post an FR on OP cos it takes 2 hands to clap!!

haiyo.. you guys hor.... -.-"

**aiyoh.... how to lie low like this????**
Bro OP, get the hint or not? Wat are you waiting for? All league Bros and Sis waiting for you to take the initiative leh...:p

Almond
22-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Bro OP, get the hint or not? Wat are you waiting for? All league Bros and Sis waiting for you to take the initiative leh... :D

OEI!!!

how can like that.. nvr hear of the saying before meh??

you can bring a horse/ cow to the river but you cannot force it to drink from the river.. (Dunnoe.. I suck at stuff like this)

You guys continue like this I go into hiding liao...

**Starts digging a hole in the ground with a spoon**

Merl
22-02-2006, 04:18 PM
OEI!!!

how can like that.. nvr hear of the saying before meh??

you can bring a horse/ cow to the river but you cannot force it to drink from the river.. (Dunnoe.. I suck at stuff like this)

You guys continue like this I go into hiding liao...

**Starts digging a hole in the ground with a spoon**** Starts to fill the hole with earth and water**

Almond
22-02-2006, 04:32 PM
** Starts to fill the hole with earth and water**

............. si Merl... why dun let me hide wor... KNS...

ANYWAY.. I was writing an FR.. den i click post... den nothing happened!! now got to re-write... pek chek...

BAD BAD day at work!!! Argh!!!!:(

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Achoo... Achooo....

Bro unrepent... yeah now my turn to have itchy nose...

Ok who's talking abt me behind my back... *stares at Merl*

Bro merl, u worry abt ur appt later this evening la... treat her nice hor... u 45 yr old (??!!??) leacher u...haha :D

Almond... well whose FR are u writing on ?? I have accurate info that a certain League Bro may be trying u soon (not me...) So is it him ??

Almond
22-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Almond... well whose FR are u writing on ?? I have accurate info that a certain League Bro may be trying u soon (not me...) So is it him ??

huh?? Issit? I dunnoe wor.. but the 3-some thing with Cute is set for 7pm on Fri....

The FR that I was writing was one of the manay memorable moments with my ex. As ZT said, post an FR to 'cool' you guys down mah.....

Haiz.. Seems like I can only get down to it later at nite when I get home.

~Stay tuned~

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2006, 04:56 PM
huh?? Issit? I dunnoe wor.. but the 3-some thing with Cute is set for 7pm on Fri....

Haiz.. Seems like I can only get down to it later at nite when I get home.

Oops... the cat is out of the bag.... :o

Anyway... since we have a few empty slots...

The League is sending out OFFICIAL INVITES to the following samster and samstress to hopefully join up:

1. Cuteboy
2. Almond
3. Cheryl

But our entry requirement is still the same - a juicy FR written here in this thread.:D

Merl
22-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Ok who's talking abt me behind my back... *stares at Merl*

Bro merl, u worry abt ur appt later this evening la... treat her nice hor... u 45 yr old (??!!??) leacher u...haha Jialat! Now everyone knows I am a DOM (Dirty Old Man) :cool: :D

Almond
22-02-2006, 05:13 PM
DANG!!!! 2nd attempt to post a decent FR sabotaged by !*!$%^&T&W%*& lousy, intermittent, inconsistent dial up connection!!!

When's my stingy Boss going to upgrade to something better???

GRRRRR...

~tears out hair in frustration~:mad:

Almond
22-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Ok.. third and last attempt at trying to post an FR on my stupid 56k dial up connection...

let me try to cool down 1st yeah???

inhales... exhales..... inhales.... exhales.....

Ok.. here goes...

One of the many memorable moments with my ex...

He was in a foul mood one day and I decided to give him a surprise visit to cheer him up. Took a train to town to get some sashimi from Takashimaya Cold Storage, a tub of his favorite Haagen Daz Mac Brittle and a single stalk of long-stemmed white rose.

As it was, his whole family was away on holiday and he was the only one at home. I let myself into his home ( his mum passed me the keys personally long ago) and wondered what he was doing.

I tip-toed to his room and saw him napping on his king-sized bed. A naughty idea came to mind and i went to place the sashimi in the fridge, before returning to his room with the ice cream and the rose, all the while trying hard to control my glee and giggles.

He has this habit of sleeping in the buff and he was sprawled naked on his bed.

I had a spoonful of the ice cream, waited for it to dissolve (so that he won't be rudely shaken awake by the temperature) and started twirling the tip of my tongue on his shaft, at the same time trying to see if he will have any facial expression. He was startled at first but when he opened his eyes halfway and saw what I was doing, a smile crept onto his lips while he layed back to enjoy what I was doing to him.

I was of course delighted at his reaction and I got naughtier. As some of the ice cream had melted, I dripped some of the melted ice cream on his member using a spoon. I took care to do it deliberately and I could have sworn that I was absolutely delighted as I watched him squirm and wince as the white liquid trickled down his shaft and onto his balls......

~To Be Cont'd...~

Almond
22-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Ok.. third and last attempt at trying to post an FR on my stupid 56k dial up connection...

let me try to cool down 1st yeah???

inhales... exhales..... inhales.... exhales.....

Ok.. here goes...

One of the many memorable moments with my ex...

He was in a foul mood one day and I decided to give him a surprise visit to cheer him up. Took a train to town to get some sashimi from Takashimaya Cold Storage, a tub of his favorite Haagen Daz Mac Brittle and a single stalk of long-stemmed white rose.

As it was, his whole family was away on holiday and he was the only one at home. I let myself into his home ( his mum passed me the keys personally long ago) and wondered what he was doing.

I tip-toed to his room and saw him napping on his king-sized bed. A naughty idea came to mind and i went to place the sashimi in the fridge, before returning to his room with the ice cream and the rose, all the while trying hard to control my glee and giggles.

He has this habit of sleeping in the buff and he was sprawled naked on his bed.

I had a spoonful of the ice cream, waited for it to dissolve (so that he won't be rudely shaken awake by the temperature) and started twirling the tip of my tongue on his shaft, at the same time trying to see if he will have any facial expression. He was startled at first but when he opened his eyes halfway and saw what I was doing, a smile crept onto his lips while he layed back to enjoy what I was doing to him.

I was of course delighted at his reaction and I got naughtier. As some of the ice cream had melted, I dripped some of the melted ice cream on his member using a spoon. I took care to do it deliberately and I could have sworn that I was absolutely delighted as I watched him squirm and wince as the white liquid trickled down his shaft and onto his balls......

~To Be Cont'd...~

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2006, 05:35 PM
DANG!!!! 2nd attempt to post a decent FR sabotaged by !*!$%^&T&W%*& lousy, intermittent, inconsistent dial up connection!!!
Here's a useful tip when posting... after u have finished writing a long long post... just right-click to select all and save...

that way if u dun manage to get the post up for watever reason... it is still in ur cache... just need to press ctr-v to paste it again... save all the trouble and frustration of typing again. :D

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2006, 05:42 PM
I was absolutely delighted as I watched him squirm and wince as the white liquid trickled down his shaft and onto his balls......
*drooling* now....:p

Almond.......based on just ur first part of your FR....... I think all LEAGUE bros will approve when I say... you are offically welcum to be the 2nd Lady to be officiated into The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

From hence forth... u will known as Almond the Naughty Queen... sitting side by side with Joanna the Wet Queen !!:D

Almond
22-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Wahahha... I'm flattered... But nvm... i'll wait for them to read and 'approve' 1st...

Hehe... anyway.. got to go.. work to rush on before going for my 7pm slot.

later at nite.. :)

~Stay tuned~

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Wahahha... I'm flattered... But nvm... i'll wait for them to read and 'approve' 1st...
Heard that fellow LEAGUE Bros... all in favour of getting Sis Almond to join the League and finish her story... say AYE !! :D

The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY (Ladies??)

cuteboy12345208
22-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Bro OP and Bro HCC

I never MIA la. I just gone back to work after a loooong break. So quite busy these few days ma. Will post my FR and top ten FL list soon.

SexFreak
22-02-2006, 06:53 PM
The League is sending out OFFICIAL INVITES to the following samster and samstress to hopefully join up:

1. Cuteboy
2. Almond
3. Cheryl

:confused: How come I have no invitation ha??? BRO OP, don't you remember I am your partner in our Joint-Consortium??? Like that good meh.:mad: Only jio char-bo ha!!!

Me also trying to dig hole using a spoon to commit suicide.......wait wait wait.......or shall I use HARAKIRI???

So Sad!!!

SexFreak

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2006, 07:46 PM
How come I have no invitation ha??? BRO OP, don't you remember I am your partner in our Joint-Consortium???
I confused liaoz... :confused: thought u already a LEAGUE member... why u keep saying u aren't ???

U can't be officiated twice lei... :p

cuteboy12345208
22-02-2006, 08:03 PM
I post my top 10 FL list first. All local FLs unless otherwise stated

1. Ger ( will not reveal her name here. I met ger the most number of times. She is really my dear friend. She consoled me when I got rejected by FLs. Cheer me up when I was down. Will never never forget her. )

Cant think anymore. To be continued:(

SexFreak
22-02-2006, 08:05 PM
I confused liaoz... thought u already a LEAGUE member... why u keep saying u aren't ???

U can't be officiated twice lei...

:p It's becos you have neglected me lately after banking Millions of Sperms.........no no, sorry, dollars, with my secretary and now flirting with Almond and Cheryl..........Well, hehe, just trying to catch some of your attention..........(SLAP MYSELF REAL HARD) Hey, I am not gay man.

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

SexFreak
22-02-2006, 08:12 PM
1. Ger ( will not reveal her name here. I met ger the most number of times. She is really my dear friend. She consoled me when I got rejected by FLs. Cheer me up when I was down. Will never never forget her. )

Cant think anymore. To be continued

Sob...sob...Bro Cute, my heart is with you and I am really touched:( .......................BUT THEN.............THAT IS NOT THE REASON FOR NOT CARRY ON...........Please..........carry on............I will be camping here for you FR.....hehehehe:p

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

Optimus_Prime
22-02-2006, 08:13 PM
I post my top 10 FL list first. All local FLs unless otherwise stated

1. Ger ( will not reveal her name here. ....Will never never forget her. )

Cant think anymore. To be continued
Bro... u not kidding me rite ?? So many local FLs... and only one (this mysterious "Ger") make it to ur top10 !???!!! SHE must be real special :rolleyes:

Just relax and Slowly think back and feel w ur heart... which of the gals u were with... who made u feel special... or who really caught ur fancy... cannot be dun have ma... (I know u have kenna KC too like I kenna from the top 3 gals in my list) It's becos you have neglected me lately after banking Millions of Sperms.........no no, sorry, dollars, with my secretary and now flirting with Almond and Cheryl..........
I where got flirt w anyone... I so innocent... looks at HCC.... maybe u should ask someone else not me...

Darknites
22-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Heard that fellow LEAGUE Bros... all in favour of getting Sis Almond to join the League and finish her story... say AYE !! :D
wah lao.. I hate surfing SBF nowadays at night... system laggs like hell...

but I still gotta put-up with it cos I need to say this: AYE!

Cheers,
Shadow

SexFreak
22-02-2006, 10:16 PM
cos I need to say this: AYE!

Cheers,
Shadow

:( I have been camping here all day and shouting AYE! AYE! AYE!until now and worst, got sore-throat liao and still no FR......................Sigh..................Got to go and see doctor first and come back and camp again................:(

Bro OP, are you still at Foch Road.............hehehe

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

Merl
22-02-2006, 11:52 PM

AYE! AYE! AYE! Now 3 ladies but still growing ... :)

gerhunter
23-02-2006, 12:27 AM
Oops... the cat is out of the bag.... :o

Anyway... since we have a few empty slots...

1. Cuteboy
2. Almond
3. Cheryl

But our entry requirement is still the same - a juicy FR written here in this thread.:D

if Cheryl's and Almond's FR is on Bro OP how leh??

Optimus_Prime
23-02-2006, 12:37 AM
if Cheryl's and Almond's FR is on Bro OP how leh??
Than u will have to change ur siggy liao lor....:p

anyway... Almond/Esther has already started her FR and it's on her ex-bf...

gerhunter
23-02-2006, 12:54 AM

i don't mind changing my siggy just to read a FR on Bro OP...:D
now left Cheryl to write FR on you le...

Almond
23-02-2006, 02:03 AM
Hehe....

Just came back from my sexxions and saw lots of "AYEs"... but...... NOT ENOUGH!!!!

Hahahaha...

Yeah yeah.. i'm greedy.. so what???

Zap me lah..... (Tauntingly but actually hope that I won't get zapped... :p keke)

Almond
23-02-2006, 02:05 AM

Wei wei.....

I started an FR on my ex cos ZT asked me to write an FR to cool you guys down k??

But of course if you guys want an FR on a League member, it can be arranged.....

:D

Almond
23-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Part II of FR on Ex-Bf
- Haagen Daz Mac Brittle Ice Cream, Sashimi and Single Stalk of Long Stemmed White Rose

I slowly and deliberately bent towards his member, eyes fixated on him all this while. Still staring at him, I traced the path of the melted ice cream with the tip of my tongue. I took care not to suck on his dick, just licking lightly on places where the sweet liquid flowed.

Then, I pushed his legs towards his body and licked his Sacred 'Sanctuary', his asshole, where the sweet liquid has crept into his crack, following the contours of his nether regions.

A soft moan escaped from his mouth as I lingered over the area, all the way just using the tip of my tongue.

While he held on to his legs to keep them apart and to raise his lower torso for my tongue's easy access, I took the single stalk of rose and ran the soft bud lightly over his nipples and the sides of his body.

His whole body trembled slightly and I raised myself. I had another mouthful of the ice cream and while it was still semi-frozen in my mouth, I took his member into my mouth, all the time using my tongue to twirl on the underside of his shaft. I watched in pleasure as he slightly squirmed around again.

Just a thought.. Is my FR getting too long and descriptive??

Optimus_Prime
23-02-2006, 07:39 AM
His whole body trembled slightly and I raised myself. I had another mouthful of the ice cream and while it was still semi-frozen in my mouth, I took his member into my mouth, all the time using my tongue to twirl on the underside of his shaft. I watched in pleasure as he slightly squirmed around again.
A soft moan escaped from my mouth as my eyes lingered over the words.... all my muscle tensed and my eyes fixated until I saw...
Just a thought.. Is my FR getting too long and descriptive??
and I had to uttered the word... "PLS DUN STOP !!":D
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADIES

ang076
23-02-2006, 07:47 AM
I think for a gal to join the League, she must do FJ free of charge with every member of League as an induction.. Kekekeekekee

A cue from Secret Society Induction programme where he must drink blood from every member...

:o

Optimus_Prime
23-02-2006, 08:10 AM
I think for a gal to join the League, she must do FJ free of charge with every member of League as an induction.. Kekekeekekee

A cue from Secret Society Induction programme where he must drink blood from every member...
Yeah u wait long long ah... bro ang...:p

Shoo Shoo... u gonna scare away all our potential female members with that statement !! Next u'll be asking them to parade around in bras and panties in Mt Cold Turkey ...heheh...

Of cus we can do ur 2nd suggestion and put all our cum into a cup... but as the originator of the idea.. u take the 1st gulp ok :p

Almond... meet the League's Fetish King.. bro ang076

I'll intro the other Kings and Prince and Queens of the League once u finish your FR... quick quick write leh...

cuteboy12345208
23-02-2006, 08:39 AM
Sob...sob...Bro Cute, my heart is with you and I am really touched:
SexFreak

Yes. Bro SexFreak. I was really sobbing last nite when I was typing the post. thats y i cant continue the list. I am sorry. This ger has left me a very deep impression on me. Things were still going on well until last nite when due to some misunderstanding, she does not wan to meet me anyomre. :( I met this girl practically weekly for the past 6-7 months.:(

Optimus_Prime
23-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Yes. Bro SexFreak. I was really sobbing last nite when I was typing the post. thats y i cant continue the list. I am sorry. This ger has left me a very deep impression on me. Things were still going on well until last nite when due to some misunderstanding, she does not wan to meet me anyomre. :( I met this girl practically weekly for the past 6-7 months.:(
Huh ?? Woaw... this sounds bad.... Bro if u need someone to talk to... u can call me... I am "Guo Lai Ren" ... can understand what u went thru...

HANG TOUGH !! jus know this... the world is round... one day u two will meet again... for now jus think of happier times and let things run its course....

Merl
23-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Just a thought.. Is my FR getting too long and descriptive?? Dear Esther, you are making League Bros who are up at MT Cold Turkey rushing down, real soon! And one thing is for sure, your PM is gonna BURST too. Most likely with request like, "can I bring XXX ice-cream when I see you later?".... ;)

Bro OP and Sis Almond : I think both of you shld really meet up. Ya command of the language is really powderful leh. I bet both of you can conjure a steamy, powderful and sextifying FR together. :D

Optimus_Prime
23-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Bro OP and Sis Almond : I think both of you shld really meet up. Ya command of the language is really powderful leh. I bet both of you can conjure a steamy, powderful and sextifying FR together. :D
Yah... why not someone lend us a laptop and we give an FR "live" from the hotel room... blow by lick accout.... how ???

U think this is "Days of Our Lives" ah....:rolleyes:

Merl
23-02-2006, 09:36 AM
Yes. Bro SexFreak. I was really sobbing last nite when I was typing the post. thats y i cant continue the list. I am sorry. This ger has left me a very deep impression on me. Things were still going on well until last nite when due to some misunderstanding, she does not wan to meet me anyomre. :( I met this girl practically weekly for the past 6-7 months.:(Bro cute, sad to hear your experience but trust me, you will be fine after a while (maybe in a couple of weeks) ... Anyway, when you are down, juz come to AD, all the league bros and sis will definitely made your day a happy one. Cheers!

Merl
23-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Yah... why not someone lend us a laptop and we give an FR "live" from the hotel room... blow by lick accout.... how ???

U think this is "Days of Our Lives" ah.... I think a webcam is better, I dun mind setting up the equipments for you ppl though :p Then all league bros and sis can have exclusive live coverage of wat happen ... :D

Did you saw my email, I mentioned SYT and yet no response from you, tats funny leh ...

SamiHyypia
23-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Just touched down to Sillypore...nabei..the momemnt i step out of terminal 1, knn....warm curtain of hot humid air engulf me...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Merl
23-02-2006, 10:14 AM
Just touched down to Sillypore...nabei..the momemnt i step out of terminal 1, knn....warm curtain of hot humid air engulf me...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzBro SH, you juz came back from Portugal huh? Must be sad rite? Lost to Benifica at the final minutes :cool:

Darknites
23-02-2006, 02:16 PM
keke... just had an AD affair with one of the 2 DC gals sitting with me on Monday HH...

Bro OP.. can guess which one? or given your choice, which one would you have gone for?

Cheers,
Shadow

Almond
23-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Thanks to all who like reading my FR...

But hor...... NO SHOW OF APPRECIATION LEH!!!Hint hint abit... :p

cheryl27
23-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Erm first of all , thru all the guys i've been considering ....still think our imom was worth leaving a FR for hehe!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This hunk meet 4pm then change to 4.30pm...yet he reach at 4.10pm.....dunno what he up to hehe...so the FR goes .....

He meet me at Chinatown 81 , wah tell u ah that place really so fuck up.Not becoz of the room or the customers service...its the traffic outside!!! Hate wearing the stupid purple top that i wear yesterday, wherever i go those guys huh the eyes just stare at me like they never seen boobs before lor.When i reached imom's room i felt so safe then , told him what happen and he laugh ( damn idiot ) . Just when i closed the door he hit my head with a plastic bag and say that i forgot to buy CD again hehe...(sorry lor)..hey but i can't carry them wherever i go right anot huh???

Next imom went to bathe and i was alone watching the dance on ice that was on tv...amazing sia wonder how they did that so pro....( pai seh out of point ) lol..When imom slowly open the bathroom door , we chatted and laugh awhile b4 i go and bathe myself. Maybe becoz we knew each other for some time now so we got things to talk! ..........when i step out of the bathroom imom was on the bed busy msging his CO to report lol or maybe sweet talk i dunno lah ..well i then ...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now this time i ask him to lie face down and give him some massaging and after that teasing him using my tongue, fingers and hair. Phew at least he give some signal that he is enjoying to the teasingso i continue more of it and this time more moves...

After about dunno how many mins of catbath on his back , i procced to flip him over (so that he face me mah) and did a catbath on his front this time. Slowly also , ah bo he say too fast again.( you all know lah he damn hard to please lol) With a little niaoling here and there with my tongue , i slowly ...slowly......lick my way down to his ( *slurp*) manhood ....

Given our imom a nice .....gentle ......teasing lick on the manhood and some that lands on his balls! Then with my original Bj skills added abit of more suction and pumps hehe......then its his turn to turn me on....Wah imom skills still the same ( missed by 19 also) his every moves really shake heaven and earth sia ( no wonder he can hit a universal list) . The way he kiss me really send butterflies up my nerves and to my spine (abit dizzy by then ) ...

After all the fonding and petting , i helped him wear the Durex Tingle CD and whoa he is moving in the most elegant movement and also sending me waves at the same time ( really live up to his name ). I used a bit of tighting skill down there to make him feel more friction and its rather erm....shiok i guess for me also....15 mins later ...........GAME OVER .......

Ending : Shoo him to the bathroom and bathe him like a kiddie haha....he was enjoying for the once in a lifetime FULL service by me i think ....
still i would be turn on by Romantic Sex and i did enjoy while with Imom....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thats all folks , i dun really write well so hope u guys do know i put in so much effort writing lol.....BYE

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Huh ?? Woaw... this sounds bad.... Bro if u need someone to talk to... u can call me... I am "Guo Lai Ren" ... can understand what u went thru...

HANG TOUGH !! jus know this... the world is round... one day u two will meet again... for now jus think of happier times and let things run its course....

Hehehe :rolleyes: Bro OP, you want to help our Bro Cute to go thru his dilemma or trying to potong-jalan, huh......hehehe...:D

Merl
23-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Erm first of all , thru all the guys i've been considering ....still think our imom was worth leaving a FR for hehe!

This hunk meet 4pm then change to 4.30pm...yet he reach at 4.10pm.....dunno what he up to hehe...so the FR goes .....
Nice, straight to the point FR with essential juicy details. Welcome to the League, Sis Cheryl!

Funny, how cum I never pm you for an appt b4 you retire huh? Oh dear, I forgotten I am a dirty-old-man thus not eligible :D Anyway, good to hear you retire liao.

Bro Imom, still said you are not a hunk, our SIS mentioned again in her FR you are one leh ;) Dun need to be too modest lah.

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 03:15 PM
I think a webcam is better, I dun mind setting up the equipments for you ppl though. Then all league bros and sis can have exclusive live coverage of wat happen ...

:( Hmmmm...Herm...Herm.....Sorry Ladies & Gentlemen, Bro Merl has made a grave mistake, It should be WE and not I. Thks.:D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

Merl
23-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Hmmmm...Herm...Herm.....Sorry Ladies & Gentlemen, Bro Merl has made a grave mistake, It should be WE and not I. Thks.

Cheers !!!

SexFreakOops! My mistake, Bro SF! Shld be WE. Must be getting old liao lor...hee!

Wahseh! 2 of of 3 League Sis are currently camping at AD. Wonder where did the rest of the League Bros gone to :confused: ...:D

Merl
23-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Double post again. Stupid system.

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Wahseh! 2 of of 3 League Sis are currently camping at AD. Wonder where did the rest of the League Bros gone to

Oops, sorry, I am sending Bro OP to Mt Cold Turkey Hospital (MCTH) for bleeding nose and in a physiological state of incapable of responding to usual environmental stimuli...Will keep everybody posted in due course.

"OP...OP...OP...HANG TOUGH, we are reaching soon...OP...OP...OP...(followed by 3 tight slaps on his face trying to wake him up)........:(

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

Almond
23-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Ok Ok... Due to popular demand....

Part 3 of FR on Ex-BF
Haagen Daz Nac Brittle Ice Cream, Sashimi and Single Stalk of Long Stemmed White Rose

I dipped the spoon into the tub of ice cream and using the liquid, wrote the words " I Love U" (Substitute the word "Love" with symbol) on his chest and proceeded to lap it all up. By now, both his nipples and his member were rock hard.

All this while, I had been looking in his eyes and I made a sudden dive for his thick kissable lips. We frenched like crazy for a good while and he suddenly pushed me down on the bed, saying, " Dear Dear notti hor?? I'm going to punish you.." to my delight.

Admist our giggles, I fed him a spoonful of the ice cream and he made a dive for my pussy. It's my turn to squirm as he flicked his tongue on my urethra. I could bearly resist kicking my legs around. He pushed my legs up and he licked my asshole, all the way mumbling "mmmm.." I just felt soft and could bearly put up any resistance.

He looked up at me and I fed him another mouthful of the ice cream. This time, he zoomed in on my more sensitive right nipple. All I could do was moan and arch my back. He slowly licked my right areola in circles, followed by the left and slowly traced his tongue to my neck, my ears and then my lips.

We frenched lightly and he lowered himself into me. I could only gasp as I felt his hard member enter me. "Ahhhh.." the feeling is indescribable. The warmth, the slight pulsating throbs as he teased me further by tensing his muscles (that makes his member throb while in stationary position?).

I held on to him tightly and clamped my legs around his body as he quickened his pace.

By now, I was so wet that with each withdrawal, we could hear the sweet music that my juices were making.

Still inside me, we slowly changed our positions, we had the spoon for a while and I orgasmed (I'm a sucker for spoons). With his rock hard member still in me ( we called that marinating. Lolz.), he hugged me from behind for a while while I revelled in the moment.

I told him, " It's my turn to work.", following which, I promptly pushed myself up (Cow-ger position with my back facing him) and started riding slowly and deeply. He placed his hands on my waist and i leaned back abit so that the tip of his curved dick will hit my G-spot easily as I increased my momentum.

At this point, both of us were working up a sweat( though the air-conditioning was on). My legs were tired but I just wanted him to cum. Suddenly, a warm liquid trickled down and I realised that I had 'erupted!'. He was thoroughly delighted and he came at the same time. (He says that the sensation of the warm liquid on his balls is wonderful.)

By the time we were done with this round, the ice cream was semi-melted on the bedside table, the rose was on the floor and the bedsheets were soaking wet. But it was worth it as we spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling in bed and kissing and feeding each other whatever frozen ice cream was left in the tub. As for the rose, we dried it and tagged it as a remembrance of that sweet afternoon. (Not sure if he still has it though.. haiz... Nostalgia, sweet but painful...)

Love is not to be found in someone else, but in ourselves; we simply awaken it. But in order to do that, we need the other person - 11 Minutes, Paulo Coelho

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 03:52 PM

Indeed, undoubtedly, assuredly, beyond question, definitely, doubtless, undeniably, unmistakably, unquestionably, well, without doubt, a NiCe &
StEaMy FR by Sis Cheryl. But hor, I think you still need to responsible for OP's current complication.....too steamy liao......

i think ....still i would be turn on by Romantic Sex and i did enjoy while with Imom....

HUNK hmmmm.......:rolleyes: Deep Water Runs Deep. IMOM=HUNK & HUNK=IMOM :eek:

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 04:12 PM
(Not sure if he still has it though.. haiz... Nostalgia, sweet but painful...)

WELL DONE !!! Sis Almond, with your superb & fantastic FR, I see no reason for not qualifying for the membership. Kindly wait for the seniors to announce your induction. As for Bro OP, he is still in ICU after reading Sis Cheryl's steamy FR. Luckily have not seen yours, otherwise, he will be beyond repair liao.

Read through your FR over and over again, particularly like your ending phase "Not sure if he still has it though.. haiz... Nostalgia, sweet but painful..."............:( So Sad, reminds me of my 1st love liao.......full of romance and erotic....................ya, indeed sweet but painful

Cheers !!!:D

SexFreak

Almond
23-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Read through your FR over and over again, particularly like your ending phase "Not sure if he still has it though.. haiz... Nostalgia, sweet but painful..."............:( So Sad, reminds me of my 1st love liao.......full of romance and erotic....................ya, indeed sweet but painful

Sorry... Din mean to dig out bittersweet memories....
Haiz....:(

Now that I seriously set to thinking bout our memorable moments.. There are sooooOOOOOOOOOO many....

How to post FR of each moment... surely he'll get some sense of recoginition if he browses thru here....

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Sorry... Din mean to dig out bittersweet memories....
Haiz....

Now that I seriously set to thinking bout our memorable moments.. There are sooooOOOOOOOOOO many....

How to post FR of each moment... surely he'll get some sense of recoginition if he browses thru here....

:p Well it's okay...I am right here thinking about our memorable moments too...ya ya ya bittersweet memories.......but I enjoyed it 甜蜜的回忆但充满了无奈

Just a suggestion, dun post it publicly and instead, PM to me will do ....hehe:p

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

NB : With the induction of 3 Samstress, I think its time to change my Avatar as a sign of respect...Ladies, pls give me some time to change it hor.

Optimus_Prime
23-02-2006, 05:09 PM
sending Bro OP to Mt Cold Turkey Hospital (MCTH) for bleeding nose

"OP...OP...OP...HANG TOUGH, we are reaching soon...OP...OP...OP...
*GASP *:eek:

Too steamy liaoz !! Need to release...need to release.... pressure....:p
PROUD to be a Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADIES

Optimus_Prime
23-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Chief Zack... I think the 2 new recruits.. Almond and Cheryl27 deserve a big round of applaudes for really steamzy and romantic FR respectively...

So our current rooster now boast of 3 Samstress !! Namely -

1. Joanna aka Wet Queen
2. Cheryl27 aka TCSS Queen
3. Almond aka Naughty Queen

all bros pls show appreciation and support for all our three League Sisters hor !!
(Cheryl I have sent my 3 auto-pts to u liaoz... the other sis will get theirs over the next few days...)

Ok guys and gals... time to repeat our pledge hor...

We, The League of XTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADIES, pledged ourselves to be 1 United Gentlemen & Ladies, based on safety and our big dickies (& wet pussies), so as to achieve happiness, more Ecstacy and Orgasm for our entertainment!!!

Optimus_Prime
23-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Chief Zack... I think the 2 new recruits.. Almond and Cheryl27 deserve a big round of applaudes for really steamzy and romantic FR respectively...

1. Joanna aka Wet Queen

all bros pls show appreciation and support for all our three League Sisters hor !!
(Cheryl I have sent my 3 auto-pts to u liaoz... the other sis will get theirs over the next few days...)

Ok guys and gals... time to repeat our pledge hor...

We, The League of XTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADIES, pledged ourselves to be 1 United Gentlemen & Ladies, based on safety and our big dickies (& wet pussies), so as to achieve happiness, more Ecstacy and Orgasm for our entertainment!!!

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 05:31 PM
Too steamy liaoz !! Need to release...need to release.... pressure....
PROUD to be a Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADIES

*clap clap clap* :D

Welcome back OP, how much sperm:eek: ........oops sorry.......blood has you bled? Have you submitted your MC to Chief ZT?

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

Merl
23-02-2006, 06:01 PM

So our current rooster :eek: now boast of 3 Samstress !! Namely -

1. Joanna aka Wet Queen
3. Almond aka Naughty QueenBro OP, think you bled too much til you mistype the word. U better take corrective actions else .... :D

Tis is so funny, simply love to pop-in to AD. Cheers folks!

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 06:12 PM
My Afternoon Delights :rolleyes: you guys gonna like this BUT pls sit tight b4 you fall off from your chair. Don't worry, nothing offensive and remember to turn on your speakers volume.

Penis Pics Animation - Dear Penis (http://www.funnyinside.com/mlpic481.shtml)

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

Zack Tan
23-02-2006, 06:19 PM

1. Joanna aka Wet Queen

Ok guys and gals... time to repeat our pledge hor..

Aiyoh,yoh....just came back to S'pore and saw 2 solid frs. from our fellow samtress. Joanna, Almond, and Cherly, thank you for making my day. Now must rush to toilet to pcc liao!:ke,ke,ke:D Reading thru' frs, you are all such sweetie pies and sure knows how to make a man feel good.
Welcome to the LEAGUE and all of you are officially inducted to our "Hall Of Fame." As a gesture of appreciation some pointers to all of you starting with Sis Almond. Well done gals.
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
23-02-2006, 06:23 PM
keke... just had an AD affair with one of the 2 DC gals sitting with me on Monday HH...

Bro OP.. can guess which one? or given your choice, which one would you have gone for?
Bro Shadow, U still need to ask meh.... But I'll tell u nevertheless... I'll NOT go for the gal in white...

think our taste should be quite same... so is it the other gal ?? she quite cute.

hmmm... still thinking if I should make a move on my DC Gal "33" or the BS "Gao Mei"...:rolleyes: Both are my type ar... decisions..decisions...

ang076
23-02-2006, 06:27 PM
League Men must go to Leisure HC to see its Patron - Yuki...

Then what about League Ladies??

Hmmm... must offer free FJ to our chief , ZT...:p

Zack Tan
23-02-2006, 06:28 PM
*clap clap clap* :D

Welcome back OP, how much sperm:eek: ........oops sorry.......blood has you bled? Have you submitted your MC to Chief ZT?

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
Well it's nice to see all of you having some good fun together esp. Bro.OP. You were a bit down the other day but you seem to have recovered. Sp I think no need for MC liao.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
23-02-2006, 06:37 PM
League Men must go to Leisure HC to see its Patron - Yuki...

Then what about League Ladies??

Hmmm... must offer free FJ to our chief , ZT...:p
Ke,ke,ke...Bro. Ang. It's a nice idea but I'm too much of a gentleman to take any advantage of the gals. But then again if they offer me a 4-some, I may be kinda of tempted...:p
Cheers,

imom
23-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Ack!!!

Our league sisters are outdoing us on the FR front!!!

And um, reports of me being a hunk are totally exaggerated.... Our dear sis Cheryl has conveniently left out physical details like MY NOT INCONSIDERABLE TUMMY!!! :p

Got beer belly, how to be hunk???

Anyway, thanks to Cheryl mei mei for such a 夸张 FR on me...

And Sis Almond - more! more!

The rest of the bros - time to buck up!! :p

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 06:49 PM
And Sis Almond - more! more!

Bro Imom, HUNK of the LEAGUE:D , may I know what "MORE" do you want more from Sis Almond:confused:

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

imom
23-02-2006, 06:53 PM
...may I know what "MORE" do you want more from Sis Almond...

Si SF... :p

More FRs lah!!!

Ok ok... I admit I am H.U.N.K. - Highly Uncomfortable Nerdy Kid!!!

Zack Tan
23-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Wei wei.....

I started an FR on my ex cos ZT asked me to write an FR to cool you guys down k??

But of course if you guys want an FR on a League member, it can be arranged.....

Camping here and rubbing my hands with gee....rub, rub, rub. Please, please sis. Almond, I'm rubbing my hands with great anticipation for your fr. on one of league bro. Please don't spare the sordid detais hor.....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
23-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Wei wei.....

Camping here and rubbing my hands with gee....rub, rub, rub. Please, please sis. Almond, I'm rubbing my hands with great anticipation for your fr. on one of league bro. Please don't spare the sordid detais hor.....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Cheers,

After Chief ZT, I will be camping here too for the same purpose.:D

BTW, Bro Cute WRU & YOUR REMAINING FR???:confused:

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

Zack Tan
23-02-2006, 07:43 PM

Bro. Cuteboy, sorry dun't mean to prise into yourprivate life but you sound like you are in an emotional quagmire. If you like to talk to Uncle Zack, I may be able to offer some advice or help. Please feel free to pm me.
Cheers,

cuteboy12345208
23-02-2006, 07:54 PM

Hi Sis. Is the appt confirmed tomolo? I hope it is. Understand that the timing has changed rite?

cuteboy12345208
23-02-2006, 07:56 PM
A

BTW, Bro Cute UR REMAINING FR??? [/SIZE]

SexFreak

Bro. Dun worry. If my appt confirmed tomolo, I promise league bros and sisters i will produce not only 1 steamy FR but 2 steamy FR. The first one will be in memory of my "ger"

cuteboy12345208
23-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Tks to all the bros and sis here who are concerned abot me. I am feelng better now but it will still take a while before i get over it:( . Hope tomolo appt will let me feel even better.

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Bro. Cuteboy, sorry dun't mean to prise into yourprivate life but you sound like you are in an emotional quagmire. If you like to talk to Uncle Zack, I may be able to offer some advice or help. Please feel free to pm me.
Cheers,

huh?? Issit? I dunnoe wor.. but the 3-some thing with Cute is set for 7pm on Fri....~Stay tuned~

Dun worry Chief ZT, Cute will be fine and they have set for 3-some at 7pm on Friday........:eek: Just wait and stay tune for another Steamy-3-Some FR from three League Members from their perspective POV.:D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

SexFreak
23-02-2006, 08:13 PM
Tks to all the bros and sis here who are concerned abot me. I am feelng better now but it will still take a while before i get over it. Hope tomolo appt will let me feel even better.

Hehehe:p Don't worry Cute, you will be fine definitely.............Forget about everything and take a good rest tonight.......hehehe.....you are going to sweat alot tomolo:D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

gerhunter
23-02-2006, 08:57 PM

current ROOSTER or ROSTER??bro OP thinking so much or bled too much?:D

gerhunter
23-02-2006, 09:00 PM
Si SF... :p

More FRs lah!!!

Ok ok... I admit I am H.U.N.K. - Highly Uncomfortable Nerdy Kid!!!

sure bo??nerdy??frm the photo I saw of you.... Handsome Ultra Notti Kinky leh!!

Almond
24-02-2006, 12:39 AM
Haiz... Back in the office at 0034hours.

Anyway.. the guy for my 2nd booking just now is soooooo.... cute and endearing. have christened him Mr. BBBMB.

I asked him if i could write and FR of him here and at 1st he din say anything bout it.

Den later, when we were showering, he said really earnestly, " Can you not write an FR on me please???"

SooOOOooOOo CuuUUuuTe....

Dun worry.. will try to persuade him to let me write FR on him... kekekek

Cute BBBMB.

P.S.: Farni thing was.. we both forgot what the M stands for.. haiz.. racking my brains hard now.. Feeling a lil hungry but nothing to eat in the office. should have taken the miserly Super instant cup noodles provided in the room just now but din wanna look cheapskate...

What should I do now? Order Macdonalds?

gerhunter
24-02-2006, 03:21 AM
Haiz... Back in the office at 0034hours.

Anyway.. the guy for my 2nd booking just now is soooooo.... cute and endearing. have christened him Mr. BBBMB.

I asked him if i could write and FR of him here and at 1st he din say anything bout it.

Den later, when we were showering, he said really earnestly, " Can you not write an FR on me please???"

hmmm...could the guy be our Bro HCC??:D

Almond
24-02-2006, 03:30 AM
hmmm...could the guy be our Bro HCC??:D

Huh? I dun think so lar....

Din ask him for his nick though.. So I dunnoe....

gerhunter
24-02-2006, 03:38 AM
Huh? I dun think so lar....

Din ask him for his nick though.. So I dunnoe....

Awww....coz the only cute boy in our league at the moment is HCC...but cuteboy has to write a FR before he is a fellow member,..:D

Almond
24-02-2006, 03:41 AM
Awww....coz the only cute boy in our league at the moment is HCC...but cuteboy has to write a FR before he is a fellow member,..:D

Issit? ok... lolz.. anyway.. the session has been finalised to commence at 9pm. Still waiting to finalise location....

~Stay Tuned~

gerhunter
24-02-2006, 03:49 AM
Issit? ok... lolz.. anyway.. the session has been finalised to commence at 9pm. Still waiting to finalise location....

~Stay Tuned~

all of us are eagerly waiting for the FR!!!:D

Almond
24-02-2006, 03:58 AM
all of us are eagerly waiting for the FR!!!:D

Haha... ok ok... waiting for his or mine?? lolz...

Once my FR comes up.. you'll have to change your siggy wor... lolz...

cheryl27
24-02-2006, 06:52 AM
Clap clap sis almond ...what a damn nice FR u got there!!! Got somemore anot huh lol....

gerhunter
24-02-2006, 07:16 AM
Haha... ok ok... waiting for his or mine?? lolz...

Once my FR comes up.. you'll have to change your siggy wor... lolz...

lol....I modify my sig abit lor....:D but actually all of us waiting for a FR on OP leh...:p

Darknites
24-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Bro Shadow, U still need to ask meh.... But I'll tell u nevertheless... I'll NOT go for the gal in white...

think our taste should be quite same... so is it the other gal ?? she quite cute.
bro.. after sitting and "playing" with them.. i can deduce the character of the 2 gals..

the gal that you will like is more schoolgal and shy type.. even during the HH session, she was quite resistant to my raba.. but of cos, in the end I still managed to squeeze her tits lar.. but it took quite some convincing and "just do it".. this gal probably can bonk.. but think she's the type who must spend time to KC a bit one.. if no KC, think she'll rather not do.. for me.. I have had enuff of KC liao... that's why I gave her the miss this time...

as for the gal in white.. no need to say.. just hot.. and given what bro FirstTimer said.. can play one.. hence, I was not so much interested to play with her (during the hh) since I already know she can play.. I was reserving her for an outside bonk already :p

keke.. so,the verdict is.. I bonked the gal in White! Well.. cut the story short.. the FJ was good.. she initiated quite a few uncommon positions like asking me to sit by the bed while she stand in front of me and then lower her pussy into me.. then she did all the work of sliding up and down.. totally enjoyed that position.. of cos.. plus some other positions as well.. she was wild and responsive.. only complaint from me is.. no frencing.. only managed to steal some kisses...

well.. she's unlikely to appear in my rtf list (cos the lack of frenching).. though she kept asking me when will i look for her again.. then again.. if i feel horny enuff to taste her wild ride.. I might just pick up her no. again... :o

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
24-02-2006, 08:38 AM
hmmm... still thinking if I should make a move on my DC Gal "33" or the BS "Gao Mei"... Both are my type ar... decisions..decisions...
Bro... you still not making any moves ar?

I think your DC gal has the very gnd and syt look... but after looking her up and down throughout the session, think her bod does not interest me much..

but then.. your gao mei still helps to stirr some unrest in my groin area everytime i think of her and her clip... :p

if you are not going to "action" anytime soon.. pls hand over her contact and I'll help to take care of her for the time being.. :D

Cheers,
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Tks to all the bros and sis here who are concerned abot me. I am feelng better now but it will still take a while before i get over it
Glad to know u feeling better.... but if it's really as serious as it sounds... it will take a while to get over but TIME heal all wounds... so until then.. u jus got to HANG TOUGH and bear with the pain... :(
Well it's nice to see all of you having some good fun together esp. Bro.OP. You were a bit down the other day but you seem to have recovered.
I was VERY SICK the other day.... damn attack of allergies and fever....

It's times like these I wished there was someone to take care of me...:( Our league sisters are outdoing us on the FR front!!!

And um, reports of me being a hunk are totally exaggerated....
Bro ... u will have to lead the charge for us... maybe I should cut and paste urs ad cheryl's FR side by side... than can see the situation from both sides...heheheh....
lol....I modify my sig abit lor.....
What modify a bit... must totally change liaoz... Bro imom already has an FR on him too....

and oh yeah.. from the photo I saw... u can also be considered the 2nd HUNKof the League...heheh

The Ever-Growing League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADIES

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 08:48 AM

~Stay Tuned~Not me lah!!! I scare my kuku kerna chop off kekekekekeke :D :p

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 08:54 AM
I think your DC gal has the very gnd and syt look... but her bod does not interest me much..

but then.. your gao mei still helps to stirr some unrest in my groin area everytime i think of her and her clip...
U very hiong ah... I would like to hand over u "Gao Mei" contacts... but she already chided me for telling Bro Jackie her new hp... so since I might want to see her little "tattoo" a bit more up close and personal as well.... I think I keep her number for another week before releasing to u...swee bo :D

Sighhhzzz... u took the "White gal" ah... sorry she was the playable or wild type so totally not my type... but your other gal... actually got a few times u were answering hp... we did excahnge eye contact and smiles.... IMOH... she was the 2nd best gal I saw that nite after my own "33"...

Yeah my "33" got the gal-next-door and syt looks... but I think judging by her popularity... there's more to it than meet the eyes... but I must say her lips were much softer than "Gao Mei"... I almost died in her lips that nite :p

so when are we going back ???

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 08:58 AM
Not me lah!!! I scare my kuku kerna chop off kekekekekeke
U finally appear ah....:D

So today onz ah... I just realised it has become a League Gathering as now all are League Members liaoz !! :p

Darknites
24-02-2006, 09:03 AM
U very hiong ah... I would like to hand over u "Gao Mei" contacts... but she already chided me for telling Bro Jackie her new hp... so since I might want to see her little "tattoo" a bit more up close and personal as well.... I think I keep her number for another week before releasing to u...swee bo
swee! just dun forget can already.. I'm standing by...

Sighhhzzz... u took the "White gal" ah... sorry she was the playable or wild type so totally not my type... but your other gal... actually got a few times u were answering hp... we did excahnge eye contact and smiles.... IMOH... she was the 2nd best gal I saw that nite after my own "33"...
For your so high opinion on her.. I'll try and get her out for a session.. dedicated to you! :D muahahahaha

Yeah my "33" got the gal-next-door and syt looks... but I think judging by her popularity... there's more to it than meet the eyes... but I must say her lips were much softer than "Gao Mei"... I almost died in her lips that nite :p

so when are we going back ???
keke... we'll see, we'll see... I always got to stretch my mind looking out for Visa going to DC... but if there's any coming up.. or if your organising.. I'll definitely try maketime for it!

Cheers,
Shadow

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 09:07 AM
U finally appear ah...

So today onz ah... I just realised it has become a League Gathering as now all are League Members liaoz !!
I busy mah...... no time to loggin lah..... :D

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 09:08 AM
I always got to stretch my mind looking out for Visa going to DC... but if there's any coming up.. or if your organising.. I'll definitely try maketime for it!
Well they going to BS this Saturday for HH... those interested jus drop by BONKS thread....

I won't be there... so that means someone has to sit witth "Gao Mei"... this is OP's recommendation... so you know she's good. :D

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 09:24 AM
Well I saw our Sis Cheryl made an improved version 1.02 FR on bro imom in her thread... so now I copy-paste both Bro imom's and Sis cheryl's FR for u guys to see the whole picture... :p

PS: subsitute is no good hor... sort it out soon.Ok bros, this is the overdue 'closing' FR...

We decided to try out a 'new' location - one that we had both not been to before... Bro HCC - I know you made some smart-assed comment about how she's on a quest to 'conquer all 81s in Singapore'... kekeke...

Cheryl turned up in a nosebleed-inducing little number... and I'm not kidding when I say 'little'.... Cute little mini-skirt and a passionate purple top that could pass off as a lingerie camisole... Little wonder she was complaining about getting stares from construction workers and the taxi driver on the way over...

There was no sign of nerves anymore - not surprising considering the vast experience she has accumulated in a short span of time... Chatted like old friends and she's as engaging as ever... probably even more so this time. Took a shower and the action began...

I shall not be too long-winded - will concentrate on the improvements... First thing - she asked me to lie face down... and she surprised me with a little massage... not professional standard, but nice and sensual way to start things off... This little massage eased into a catbath and the thing I noticed was that she's using her fingers more - running them teasingly all over my body... Nice tingling sensation!

Cheryl's BJ is now longer - no doubt the fruit of all the feedback she's been getting from bros here. And she continues that teasing carress with her fingers... Hmm, all from Bro OP's coaching? Plenty of frenching interspersed in all the action... and it was time for me to give her oral pleasure... I gotta admit I wasn't having the best of days - apologies to Cheryl for not bringing her to new heights of pleasure...

FJ was, more than before, a GFE type... Nothing much new to report here, except that it felt more GFE simply because we know each other better now.... Came in no time seeing the expression on her face while pumping away...

There - that's the last FR for this thread.... Hope it's not too disappointing...

Wishing Cheryl a happy retirement...

Name: Cheryl
Nationality/Ethnicity: Local Chinese
Height: 1.55m
Weight: 46kg
Looks: 6.5/10 (what can I say - her looks have grown on me...)
Body: 6.5/10 (same as before...)
BJ: 8/10 (new and improved technique…)
FJ: 8/10 (even more GFE than before...)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (still very willing to learn and even friendlier now that we know each other better)
RTF: Yes
Damage: $150/60mins/1shot

He meet me at Chinatown 81 , wah tell u ah that place really so fuck up.Not becoz of the room or the customers service...its the traffic outside!!! Hate wearing the stupid purple top that i wear yesterday, wherever i go those guys huh the eyes just stare at me like they never seen boobs before lor.When i reached imom's room i felt so safe then , told him what happen and he laugh ( damn idiot ) . Just when i closed the door he hit my head with a plastic bag and say that i forgot to buy CD again hehe...(sorry lor)..hey but i can't carry them wherever i go right anot huh???

Next imom went to bathe and i was alone watching the dance on ice that was on tv...amazing sia wonder how they did that so pro....( pai seh out of point ) lol..When imom slowly open the bathroom door , we chatted and laugh awhile b4 i go and bathe myself. Maybe becoz we knew each other for some time now so we got things to talk! ..........when i step out of the bathroom imom was on the bed busy msging his CO to report lol or maybe sweet talk i dunno lah ..well i then ...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now this time i ask him to lie face down and give him some massaging and after that teasing him using my tongue, fingers and hair. Phew at least he give some signal that he is enjoying to the teasing so i continue more of it and this time more moves...

After about dunno how many mins of catbath on his back , i procced to flip him over (so that he face me mah) and did a catbath on his front this time. Slowly also , ah bo he say too fast again.( you all know lah he damn hard to please lol) With a little niaoling here and there with my tongue , i slowly ...slowly......lick my way down to his ( *slurp*) manhood ....

Given our imom a nice .....gentle ......teasing lick on the manhood and some that lands on his balls! Then with my original Bj skills added abit of more suction and pumps hehe......then its his turn to turn me on....Wah imom skills still the same ( missed by 19 also) his every moves really shake heaven and earth sia ( no wonder he can hit a universal list) . The way he kiss me really send butterflies up my nerves and to my spine (abit dizzy by then ) ...

After all the fonding and petting , i helped him wear the Durex Tingle CD and whoa he is moving in the most elegant movement and also sending me waves at the same time ( really live up to his name ). I used a bit of tighting skill down there to make him feel more friction and its rather erm....shiok i guess for me also....15 mins later ...........GAME OVER .......

Ending : Shoo him to the bathroom and bathe him like a kiddie haha....he was enjoying for the once in a lifetime FULL service by me i think ....
still i would be turn on by Romantic Sex and i did enjoy while with Imom....
thats all folks , i dun really write well so hope u guys do know i put in so much effort writing lol.....BYE

imom
24-02-2006, 09:36 AM
...so now I copy-paste both Bro imom's and Sis cheryl's FR for u guys to see the whole picture...

'Ello.... Bro OP you si kia.... damn free hor.... :p

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 09:53 AM
'Ello.... Bro OP you si kia.... damn free hor....
I was actually feeling quite DOWN last nite and this morning:( ... but reading our thread has indeed perked me up... been a while since Mt Cold Turkey has been so active :D Everybody likes to hide in the chatroom...

Dun worry la... I'm logging off soon... than u can all talk behind my back again... *stares at Sex Freak and Gerhunter*

PS: heard someone impersonated me in the chatroom ?!!??

imom
24-02-2006, 11:37 AM
... but reading our thread has indeed perked me up...

...PS: heard someone impersonated me in the chatroom...

Glad we are of some entertainment value...

And who is so daring to impersonate the autobot???

Darknites
24-02-2006, 12:58 PM
hmm.. first hand info for league members only...

heard that Shirley is back in business to "you-know-where".. for confirmation.. pls take out your hp and sms the boss.. :D

Cheers,
Shadow

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 02:38 PM
hmm.. first hand info for league members only...

heard that Shirley is back in business to "you-know-where".. for confirmation.. pls take out your hp and sms the boss.. :D

Cheers,
ShadowSSSSSsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh................ ... Wait pple rush there liao kekekekeke :D

SexFreak
24-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Juz came back from Aerospace Show and it's damn hot man. Having headache now and thought of going for some Foot Reflexology. But b4 that, decided to check whether anyone talk behind my back...*stares at OP*

Dun worry la... I'm logging off soon... than u can all talk behind my back again... *stares at Sex Freak and Gerhunter*

Hay hay hay, si OP, now who is talking behind whose back, huh???:mad:

So Bro OP, did you steal eat last night:D

Awww....coz the only cute boy in our league at the moment is HCC...

BRO GERHUNTER!!! U mean I am not cute meh???

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

SexFreak
24-02-2006, 02:54 PM
What should I do now? Order Macdonalds?

:rolleyes: Wondering whether do I have the honour to make a McDonald Delivery Order for you, it may be a bit late though.:p

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 03:03 PM
SSSSSsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh................... Wait pple rush there liao kekekekeke :D
Looks like we can both go down together again... no more clash... :p

But I not in the mood for milk lei...

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 03:47 PM
'Ello.... Bro OP you si kia.... damn free hor.... :pSHI FU!!!!!!!! Pls pass me some skills leh!!! kekekekeke Mai keep all to urself hor!!! kekekeke :D

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Looks like we can both go down together again... no more clash... :p

But I not in the mood for milk lei...
Neber mind i oso in retirement mode......:D

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 03:53 PM
SHI FU!!!!!!!! Pls pass me some skills leh!!! kekekekeke Mai keep all to urself hor!!! kekekeke :D
Yeah Bro imom... I oso want u to impart us your wonderful "BF Feel" skills lei... HCC wants it for Ms C... I want it for Ms J.... :p

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Yeah Bro imom... I oso want u to impart us your wonderful "BF Feel" skills lei... HCC wants it for Ms C... I want it for Ms J....
How u know i not for Miss J!!?? kekekekeke :p I oso must ask u be my shi fu oso leh!!!!! I wanna be a goot painter oso!!! :D

Now i got a Da Shi Fu and a Xiao Shi Fu liao!!!!

Almond
24-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Bro OP: yeah. VVG is the Mr. BBBMB I was +++ing bout.. but hor.. you dun go scare him off like that leh.. lolz...

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Bro OP: yeah. VVG is the Mr. BBBMB I was +++ing bout.. but hor.. you dun go scare him off like that leh.. lolz...
No problem I won't ;) sorry about "hitting the grass and startle the snake"

So u remember what the M stand for now ??:p

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 04:50 PM
I still sense some jian qing between the two of u!!! kekekekeke :D

OUT with it OP!!!! :D

Almond
24-02-2006, 04:55 PM
No problem I won't ;) sorry about "hitting the grass and startle the snake"

So u remember what the M stand for now ??:p

Hahaha.. yeah.. remember liao.. but hor.. not going to tell you guys.. let you all go figure it out yourself.. it's my secret code between me and him. lolz!!

HCC: simi jian qing? you wan mah??? I can also jian qing with you.. lolz!!!

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 05:02 PM
HCC: simi jian qing? you wan mah??? I can also jian qing with you.. lolz!!!I wan!!!! i Wan!!!!! Oppppsssss no no tat no wat i mean!!!! phew...... Wait OP come after me lah hahahaha kekekekeke :D

Almond
24-02-2006, 05:11 PM
I wan!!!! i Wan!!!!! Oppppsssss no no tat no wat i mean!!!! phew...... Wait OP come after me lah hahahaha kekekekeke :D

Hahaha.. So how? wan or dun wan?? quick make up your mind!!!

So what did you mean??

Why will OP come after you leh??

Tell me leh... Oh I'm sooOooOOooOOoo curious... lolz..

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Hahaha.. So how? wan or dun wan?? quick make up your mind!!!

So what did you mean??

Why will OP come after you leh??

Tell me leh... Oh I'm sooOooOOooOOoo curious... lolz..Dun wan lah
Wait hor my big head kerna chop by op and small head kerna chop off oso lol :D dangerous hahahaha lol :D

Almond
24-02-2006, 05:21 PM
Dun wan lah
Wait hor my big head kerna chop by op and small head kerna off oso lol :D dangerous hahahaha lol :D

??????????????????????????????????????????????? Blur liao lah........

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 05:25 PM
??????????????????????????????????????????????? Blur liao lah........Neber mind lol :D

Almond
24-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Neber mind lol :D

Bleah.. no good de... dun share... still dare to say you B.O.S.S. member.. lolz..

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Now whose the one with "Jian Qing" ah....:p

Currently there's only one gal I dun mind having "Jian Qing" with... but too bad she not interested. :(

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Now whose the one with "Jian Qing" ah....

Currently there's only one gal I dun mind having "Jian Qing" with... but too bad she not interested. U mean HER arr!!! kekekekeke :D

I can oni say wif her SYT looks plus her sweet sexy voice is a killer!!!! When she say "Wo Yao" or "Wo xiang Ni" my hair almost stand together with my....... kekekekeke :D Must make u gian gian then u will on ur turbo charger!!! heehee

Opppsssss cannot say too much wait hor got pple follow us agian!!! heehee

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 06:12 PM
U mean HER arr!!! When she say "Wo Yao" or "Wo xiang Ni" my hair almost stand together with my....... kekekekeke Must make u gian gian then u will on ur turbo charger!!! heehee
KNN !!!

Can u stop saying that... I know u already heard her "teh-ing" at you liaoz... I not as handsome, yandao and cute as u... so no chance to hear her "teh" me... :(

Must start training liaoz.... make her forget that stupid cad.... 6 goals only mah... give me the same time.. I will score double the amount of goals !! :mad:

Turbo-Charged Onz !!

HC_Cheongster
24-02-2006, 06:19 PM
KNN !!!

Can u stop saying that... I know u already heard her "teh-ing" at you liaoz... I not as handsome, yandao and cute as u... so no chance to hear her "teh" me...

Must start training liaoz.... make her forget that stupid cad.... 6 goals only mah... give me the same time.. I will score double the amount of goals !!

Turbo-Charged Onz !!Now this is the Confident OP i know!!!! GO GO GO!!!!! With ur skills, U will hve no problems with tat target!!! kkekekekeke :D

I sit one corner and wait for ur goot news hor!!!! :D

Merl
24-02-2006, 06:32 PM
Silent Mobilisation

Yo Bro OP, in case you too busy TCSS here, go check your hp and inform Bro SB as well :D

Yo Bro HCC, wats ya email, can PM me?

gerhunter
24-02-2006, 09:27 PM
I was VERY SICK the other day.... damn attack of allergies and fever....

It's times like these I wished there was someone to take care of me...:(

aiyoh....got to take care of urself bro...don't bonk so much lah..later legs wobbly...face turn white..

What modify a bit... must totally change liaoz... Bro imom already has an FR on him too....

and oh yeah.. from the photo I saw... u can also be considered the 2nd HUNKof the League...heheh
]

gasp!!!you saw my photo?!?!should have let it been taken that day...wait till you see my tummy...see I HUNK bo...

BTW, sig changed...:D

gerhunter
24-02-2006, 09:33 PM

I swear it wasn't me!!!else my KKJ drop off...
could it be a Decepticon??you know there's a type can change between Autobot and Decepticon de?

gerhunter
24-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Silent Mobilisation

Yo Bro OP, in case you too busy TCSS here, go check your hp and inform Bro SB as well :D

Yo Bro HCC, wats ya email, can PM me?

mmm...simi mob wor??:p

cuteboy12345208
25-02-2006, 01:08 AM
Bro OP and Gerhunter.

Wa. Still online at this hour ar? Waiting for my FR is it?:D You guys got to wait later this morning. Jus came back and now going to sleep. Too tired liao:p

cuteboy12345208
25-02-2006, 01:10 AM
Bro OP and Gerhunter.

Wa. Still online at this hour ar? Waiting for my FR is it?:D You guys got to wait later this morning. Jus came back and now going to sleep. Too tired liao:p

gerhunter
25-02-2006, 01:19 AM
Bro OP and Gerhunter.

wah...nvm...we get Almond to post...muahaha...so how was it??sky shocking earth shaking experience??legs wobbly??hehe...

gerhunter
25-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Bro OP and Gerhunter.

wah...nvm...we get Almond to post...muahaha...so how was it??sky shocking earth shaking experience??legs wobbly??hehe...

Almond
25-02-2006, 05:45 AM

huh? mai lar... ask cute to post 1st... den i follow up see if he got miss anything out. dun worry.. cfm will make it very steamy... :p kekek

ang076
25-02-2006, 07:59 AM
It is quite interesting to see local FL and her client posting FRs against each other..

Sis Almond, are you willing to do it with me for free?:p :D

cheryl27
25-02-2006, 08:10 AM
ooh early in the morning i saw so many jian qing ah ......haha...OP jia you jia you!!! You got my full turbo charge support lehz!!

HCC thought u wan to retire soon lol....who the hell is Miss C???

Cute Boy i've been waiting for ur FR that they are talking about lehZ , where is it neh???

Wake my sleepy mind with so many interesting things lol

HC_Cheongster
25-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Bro OP and Gerhunter.

Wa. Still online at this hour ar? Waiting for my FR is it? You guys got to wait later this morning. Jus came back and now going to sleep. Too tired liaoIm still waiting....... :D

HC_Cheongster
25-02-2006, 08:21 AM
HCC thought u wan to retire soon lol....who the hell is Miss C???

Wake my sleepy mind with so many interesting things lolhow come u know i gonna retire de?? i oni told Miss C wor heehee :D

cheryl27
25-02-2006, 08:31 AM
hmm....is that Charmaine that you met last week ?? The sexy SYT that u told me about? With a 36c neh , 25 waist and a 33 buttock???? The one u say damn Teh_ning like Miss J???

HC_Cheongster
25-02-2006, 08:36 AM
hmm....is that Charmaine that you met last week ?? The sexy SYT that u told me about? With a 36c neh , 25 waist and a 33 buttock???? The one u say damn Teh_ning like Miss J???SSSsssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.......... Wait got pple ask me for contacts liaozzzz!!! kekekeke

Bo lah its oni a lao auntie wearing a super low cut top and walking as if her boob anytime poped out nia kekekeke

cheryl27
25-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Wah LaO AunTiE yOu also wan ah??? Why you become so cham?? But still heard that u cannot tahan her lehz!!!! LoL!!!

HC_Cheongster
25-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Wah LaO AunTiE yOu also wan ah??? Why you become so cham?? But still heard that u cannot tahan her lehz!!!! LoL!!!Bo bian mah wait she use "Jian Dao" chop chop my cute little kuku how!!!!???? :D

cheryl27
25-02-2006, 08:48 AM
KNS ....si HCC early morning so much cock to talk about !!! Go find ur ChARmAinE lah ...sHoO sHoO!!!! tOday wan to teh her neh neh still talking rubbish lol

cheryl27
25-02-2006, 09:21 AM
Imom shifu teach OP he need that power skill more ...HCC no lah and somemore even if u teach he also wun master de as he dun have Tian Fen !!! LOL...

gerhunter
25-02-2006, 09:34 AM
SSSsssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.......... Wait got pple ask me for contacts liaozzzz!!! kekekeke

Bo lah its oni a lao auntie wearing a super low cut top and walking as if her boob anytime poped out nia kekekeke

bo jio...:o

cheryl27
25-02-2006, 09:37 AM
wah kns talking charbo gerhunter comes so fast ah lol...early birds gets the fattest worm si bo

cuteboy12345208
25-02-2006, 09:51 AM
i oni told Miss C

Bro HCC
This Miss C is Charmaine ar? Is she local?. Never share share with bro here hor.:D

gerhunter
25-02-2006, 09:53 AM
wah kns talking charbo gerhunter comes so fast ah lol...early birds gets the fattest worm si bo

me post also kenna say by our TCSS queen...:o me SYT lover also mah...

gerhunter
25-02-2006, 10:01 AM
Bro HCC
This Miss C is Charmaine ar? Is she local?. Never share share with bro here hor.:D

waiting for ur Tarma FR wor..:D

spidermel
25-02-2006, 10:04 AM
hmm....is that Charmaine that you met last week ?? The sexy SYT that u told me about? With a 36c neh , 25 waist and a 33 buttock???? The one u say damn Teh_ning like Miss J???
Neh neh ko cee HCC ah... Got kangtao Di Tiam Tiam!!!...:mad:
Heng i kaypo come in 6c6c and find out HCC got good thing never share share...:D

Optimus_Prime
25-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Qi Zhao Ba Zhao... U all make so much noise...

I was having such a nice dreamz...

~~~~~~~~~Dream Seq ~~~~~~
Ms J was feeding me grapes & oranges... while my fingers were... ahem... doing the walking...:p

Then she cannot tahan... and use her "teh-est" voice to say "Wo Yao"...

Of cus at that moment a whole orchestra of violins played in the background...

I moved slowly towards her... as she slowly peeled off her empress (??) robes... exposing JUST her slender smooth shoulders

took a quick peek at "How to get more BF Feel" written by Prof imom... before disrobing my ..er... dragon robes...

Our lips met... it was sooo soft & tender... the violins and trumphets were playing EXTRA slow....

And when we assumed the customary position... the grand piano started to play...

And....

and just....

as....

I was...

about ...

to enter.....

I was woken up by all the ppl CHATTING outside at MT COLD TURKEY !!!:mad:
~~~~ end of Dream Seq ~~~~~~

PS: I did have a dream... not so X-rated la... think I got minor poisoning liaoz...anybody wanna do.. "Saving Priavte OP" ??

cheryl27
25-02-2006, 11:45 AM
OMG OP wet dream about Miss J sia !!!!

too bad ah its a dream , ppl say huh dreams are the opp of real life! Siao liao lor no chance liao , still wan to eat grapes...now even seed also dun have ....!!! How huh???? LOL