View Full Version : My afternoon delights at HCs....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

KLKOOL
18-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Well... I was...er.... is it HOT in here or wat...... I was there to.... u know....

That time we (u, me TD & sexyrabbit) already step into BHC liaoz... but turn back or else u will know what I was doing in the room next to HCC lor...

Bro OP... TD after a SGD200 TV watching session... need to have sure thing... where can risk BHC... some more his taste damn high one... unless the ger rape him lorr... in that case... his line is "Stim Already, What the fark can I do ???" hehehe

Next trip... I try more things ... hehehe :D

SexFreak
18-04-2006, 11:13 AM
I've personally heard their "love-making" session as I was just next door... so damn loud.....want me to tell u ? heheh

I can be bribed...haha... (by hcc or cheryl)

Ooei................Bro OP ar, dun 4get that our Merl-OP-SF Consortium is still active and being the Executive Director, I think you should fulfill your responsibility......................hehe.......... .........Allow me to change your statement to "WE can be bribed".........hehe...........Thanks.:D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
18-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Sis Cheryl, when Bro HCC was active in cheonging, he went to BHC mainly for Gigi...

Gigi look abit like Le Yao.

Bro Ang076, we might need your assistance during the Court Trial or Cheryl Trial............of cos with a Bonk Voucher in return as Witness Allowance.:eek:

Now, you changed his life..

Maybe, Bro HCC should change his nick to CC (Cheryl Cheongster) kekeke!

That's a good one !!!:D

Optimus_Prime
18-04-2006, 11:22 AM
Ooei................Bro OP ar, dun 4get that our Merl-OP-SF Consortium is still active and being the Executive Director, I think you should fulfill your responsibility......................hehe.......... .........Allow me to change your statement to "WE can be bribed".........hehe...........
Think we will need to put Bro HCC in the Witness Protection Program if sis Cheryl hears my stories cause she will hack bro HCC to many pieces...heheh.... :p

Wang Ye
18-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Think we will need to put Bro HCC in the Witness Protection Program if sis Cheryl hears my stories cause she will hack bro HCC to many pieces...heheh.... :p

Bo lah! Cheryl won't hack HCC one. Just make him eat super sour stuff :p

At least she never make him eat super hot stuff as punishmen (because I can easily recommand burmese chilly. Opps!). Safehouse in BHC is always open for HCC to go hid there.

Optimus_Prime
18-04-2006, 11:32 AM

At least she never make him eat super hot stuff as punishmen (because I can easily recommand burmese chilly. Opps!). Safehouse in BHC is always open for HCC to go hid there.
I did come across something REALLY SUPER-DUPER SOUR in my travels recently... she can use that...oops.... I mean I came across nothing... nothing watsoever... no sour stuff in my bag...heheh :p

cheryl27
18-04-2006, 11:43 AM

wah seh Wy know me the best le lor!!!! i can't bear to hit or tear HCC apart mah so i got my own ways of punishment on him LOL! Op u ever hear him in the other room meh??? Mai ke siao sio hai hor!!! later one day u see hcc his face all cramp together due to too much sour plums then u know hor!!!

Optimus_Prime
18-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Op u ever hear him in the other room meh??? Mai ke siao sio hai hor!!

Actually I've heard his "Bed-room" skills next door TWICE:p !! But dun worry that was in BC (Before Cheryl) time....

gosh... I really am glad to be back... :D

KLKOOL
18-04-2006, 12:27 PM
wah seh Wy know me the best le lor!!!! i can't bear to hit or tear HCC apart mah so i got my own ways of punishment on him LOL! Op u ever hear him in the other room meh??? Mai ke siao sio hai hor!!! later one day u see hcc his face all cramp together due to too much sour plums then u know hor!!!

Oops... Cheryl has risen...

I think HCC si bei jialat leh... he so quiet... must be doing secret negotiations with OP to buy his silence... hehehe... either that, or buying up all the sour plums he can find...

gerhunter
18-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Bro OP... TD after a SGD200 TV watching session... need to have sure thing... where can risk BHC... some more his taste damn high one... unless the ger rape him lorr... in that case... his line is "Stim Already, What the fark can I do ???" hehehe

Next trip... I try more things ... hehehe :D

hmmm...girl raping guy...we do have that in one of our HCs dun we??:D

sebast97
18-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Wah..You all SABO bro HCC is it? He sibei chum liao. HCC, you got place to hide or not, can join our convoy to KL, seat still available.

I didn't know so many of you are so corrupted. This is supposed to be a clean country leh. OP, you beginning to show your color liao.:rolleyes:

Wang Ye
18-04-2006, 01:42 PM
[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]
wah seh Wy know me the best le lor!!!! i can't bear to hit or tear HCC apart mah so i got my own ways of punishment on him LOL!

That because more fun to punish him in the other way mah :D The both of you hit each other is like foreplay liao so cannot punish with beating lor. Heeheehee

SexFreak
18-04-2006, 02:00 PM

大嫂, dun be angry:p , I vouch for HCC with my integrity & dignity.............no such thing happened de lar. Trust me.............that were those good old days...............oops............no no no, sorry.............I think HCC never been to BHC b4 :D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
18-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Actually I've heard his "Bed-room" skills next door TWICE !! But dun worry that was in BC (Before Cheryl) time....

gosh... I really am glad to be back...

Hmmmmm.................:rolleyes: come to think about it, I think I heard MORE than you leh................:D

Cheers !!!

ang076
18-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Hmmmm, bro SF, there is no need for a witness.. just search thru BHC thread and undeniable evidence is already there..

Sis Cheryl, you can punish Bro HCC by making him donn maid costume for a month or so..

Like this one:

http://www.dressmetender.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=204

When he is at home, he is to wear this costume , no underpants underneath..

You enjoy life while he slogged so hard doing housework, cooking, washing your clothes and lingeries...

When you feel horny during the day, you can lift up his skirt and fondle his cock while he is doing housework...

At night, he is to be stripped naked while you are fully clothed, and he be chained to the bedpost and you tickle him, caress him ,and fondle his cock..

Kekeke!

This is my own fantasy where I am sex slave to dominant female...

Just share my ideas to Sis Cheryl only..:p

groo
18-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Bro Groo...These Katannas are so sharp - you have to buy new pants every day?No just that he needs to change zippers every few days...Actually, it's a special type of katana sheath - known as the Katana Cap!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Bro-OP, HCC kena your "Back-Stabbing-Rockets" until HCC - Hai-ka Chin Chum!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

KLKOOL
18-04-2006, 04:11 PM
hmmm...girl raping guy...we do have that in one of our HCs dun we??:D

Hahaha... not only in HC... KTV also got... hehehe :D

sebast97
18-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Wa..all the SABOO Kings around...Poor HCC...I think he disappeared liao...either he went into hiding or he......, wait, Just heard a news over Radio 93.8

...This afternoon Police discovered 18 pieces of human remain at the East Coast park, most parts are torn and face are disfigured beyond recognition, Police suspect that the man dick was bitten off before his body was hacked into 18 pieces, but half his dick are still in good condition with a tattoo of a long hair girl......wonder if it is.......er..:p

SexFreak
18-04-2006, 08:05 PM
wait, Just heard a news over Radio 93.8

...This afternoon Police discovered 18 pieces of human remain at the East Coast park, most parts are torn and face are disfigured beyond recognition, Police suspect that the man dick was bitten off before his body was hacked into 18 pieces, but half his dick are still in good condition with a tattoo of a long hair girl......wonder if it is.......er..

RIP Bro...................sob sob sob...............Never expect this to happen :(

Cheers !!!

sebast97
18-04-2006, 08:25 PM
RIP Bro...................sob sob sob...............Never expect this to happen :(

Cheers !!!

That is a good lesson learned. Never to Cheat again....or Chop..chop..chop...hahaha

HC_Cheongster
19-04-2006, 12:50 AM
........ No comments.........

But only a question.............

If one day u guys goot bro tells ur gf about ur "adventures" so far hor........

How would u feel???

No matter how open minded she is, how would she feel???

HC_Cheongster
19-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Bo lah! Cheryl won't hack HCC one. Just make him eat super sour stuff

Wah liew Si WY!! Dun remind me of that!!! :D

That because more fun to punish him in the other way mah The both of you hit each other is like foreplay liao so cannot punish with beating lor. Heeheehee

Bo leh.... cos now seems like im the one getting all the beatings nowsadays heehee :D

HC_Cheongster
19-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Actually I've heard his "Bed-room" skills next door TWICE !! But dun worry that was in BC (Before Cheryl) time....

gosh... I really am glad to be back... So how?? Wan to published in the bloody TNP bo??? The bloody paper that got nothing to do but pi char pple lo bang one??

HC_Cheongster
19-04-2006, 01:07 AM
Wah..You all SABO bro HCC is it? He sibei chum liao. HCC, you got place to hide or not, can join our convoy to KL, seat still available.

I didn't know so many of you are so corrupted. This is supposed to be a clean country leh. OP, you beginning to show your color liao.:rolleyes:Yes Yes can help me find some place to hide OP corpse!!! heehee :D

HC_Cheongster
19-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Bro-OP, HCC kena your "Back-Stabbing-Rockets" until HCC - Hai-ka Chin Chum!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! Help me pls!!! think must prepare myself to popped in all the sour plums liao!!!! :D :p

HC_Cheongster
19-04-2006, 01:16 AM
Wa..all the SABOO Kings around...Poor HCC...I think he disappeared liao...either he went into hiding or he......, wait, Just heard a news over Radio 93.8

...This afternoon Police discovered 18 pieces of human remain at the East Coast park, most parts are torn and face are disfigured beyond recognition, Police suspect that the man dick was bitten off before his body was hacked into 18 pieces, but half his dick are still in good condition with a tattoo of a long hair girl......wonder if it is.......er..Well its not me wor!!! heehee But i tell u arr... i never rip OP apart hor!!! its not me who did it hor!!!!:D
Well at least i admit i did it in my dreams!!! :p

HC_Cheongster
19-04-2006, 01:18 AM
大嫂, dun be angry , I vouch for HCC with my integrity & dignity.............no such thing happened de lar. Trust me.............that were those good old days...............oops............no no no, sorry.............I think HCC never been to BHC b4 :D

Cheers !!!U r a goot bro but not a goot liar!!! hahahaha :D

cheryl27
19-04-2006, 07:33 AM
Hmmmm, bro SF, there is no need for a witness.. just search thru BHC thread and undeniable evidence is already there..

Sis Cheryl, you can punish Bro HCC by making him donn maid costume for a month or so..

Like this one:

http://www.dressmetender.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=204

i think he rather see me in them lol.....more like i'm the one been punish leh kns

cheryl27
19-04-2006, 07:35 AM
U r a goot bro but not a goot liar!!! hahahaha :D

KNS SI dEAR dEaR what time liao still can POST ah !!! You no need slp ah!!!!! erm....1,2,3 no no 5 great hong kong plums for u today wahahahhahahaha!!!

cheryl27
19-04-2006, 07:36 AM
Actually I've heard his "Bed-room" skills next door TWICE:p !! But dun worry that was in BC (Before Cheryl) time....

gosh... I really am glad to be back... :D

wah seh twice some more !! Must be damn power lah!!!!

cheryl27
19-04-2006, 07:38 AM

How would u feel???

hMmM....sO tOucHEd!!! bUT hOR .....i dIn kNOw my dEaR so CHEONG onE sIA

Darknites
19-04-2006, 08:04 AM

How would u feel???

hmm... I should guess a lot depends on how the 2 of you meet...

if your gf has no idea of your past... then, i guess it would be disastrous... but given your current situation, it would be quite unfair for either of you not to be understanding..

Darknites
19-04-2006, 08:05 AM
what was in the past... was in the past...

i guess what is important is the future... right?

HC_Cheongster
19-04-2006, 08:08 AM
hmm... I should guess a lot depends on how the 2 of you meet...

if your gf has no idea of your past... then, i guess it would be disastrous... but given your current situation, it would be quite unfair for either of you not to be understanding..Then how u will feel towards that goot bro leh?? :rolleyes:

HC_Cheongster
19-04-2006, 08:13 AM
KNS SI dEAR dEaR what time liao still can POST ah !!! You no need slp ah!!!!! erm....1,2,3 no no 5 great hong kong plums for u today wahahahhahahaha!!!Oh No!!! Oh Shit!! Noo00000ooooooOOOOOOooo000oooo:D :eek:

Darknites
19-04-2006, 08:16 AM
Then how u will feel towards that goot bro leh??
err.... I have been out of town for quite a few days... have not been catching up on all that was happening in this thread... err... are you referring to someone in particular?!? :o

keke... anyway.. all your goot bros here.. including myself, will always be there for you.. at times we may joke with you... or in this case... play a joke on you... but I'm sure all of us know the limit...

if it is too sensitive.. dun think anyone will cross the line..

keke... one more thing... why dun you do some self-confession first? as I said.. given your situation.. both of you should be understanding enuff... plus... it does make some good discussion topics on a windy-rainny-stormy night... can even replay some of the kinky scenes... :D

cheryl27
19-04-2006, 08:24 AM
what was in the past... was in the past...

i guess what is important is the future... right?

come on i dun mind just add in to suan him, some more he treat me VERY good now mah so i mind for what...lol i dun live in the 18 century lah lol

Darknites
19-04-2006, 08:33 AM
come on i dun mind just add in to suan him, some more he treat me VERY good now mah so i mind for what...lol i dun live in the 18 century lah lol
hahaha... that's nice to know...

brothers... this is also the go ahead sign by the CO for all clear ahead...

"Firers Watch Your Front, own time own target (HCC)... Carry On!"

Wang Ye
19-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Wah liew Si WY!! Dun remind me of that!!!

Bo leh.... cos now seems like im the one getting all the beatings nowsadays heehee :D

You know wat they say lor. "To beat is to love, to scold is to love". :D

Okay mai make fun of you liao.

Okay fellows we had our fun and let's give them a break. Otherwise you never know when we may end up crossing the line and lose 2 nice friends such as HCC and Cheryl as a result. Or worst! sour (no pun intended) things between them. On?

Optimus_Prime
19-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Then how u will feel towards that goot bro leh?? :rolleyes:
OOPS !! Play until FIRE liaoz....

Put it this way la.... I want Sis Cheryl that how LUCKY she is that:

A) HCC choose her and her only....

B) So many gals past by in his life... and he still choosed her !!

C) He gave up cheonging just for her !! Now he dare not even look at gals... lnch w him is soooo boring now.... *shake head*

D) About how caring and Good u are... she knows... cause she always singing your praises but she must know she TAMED a former wild horse.

E) Then she will know how much you have changed for her. (if she did not know already)...

F) Anyway that was in the past.... both times we cheong together were before CHERYL even appeared here...

G) And so she knows she is not the only WILD one who was TAMED.

H) A PAST is PAST.... besides I dun think I said too much.... u urself know abt as much BEdROOM sound u make... think Cheryl oso noe too well
(yes...yes... it'a all the l**gh*** type not the serious type sounds so no worries...)

Ok I've said my piece.... So sis cheryl... keepp those HK sour plums in ur bag first... cos u have not paid me for them yet !!! That will be HK$ 123.90 pls !! :D

Darknites
19-04-2006, 08:52 AM
OOPS !! Play until FIRE liaoz....
err... bro... i just came back leh...

i haven't even started... now must stop already?

btw... you also MIA damn long hor... how's life? really a boring 1-2 weeks disappearance to Mt COld Turkey?

also.. nice new series you got there... are you going to add it to your signature as well? :D easier for me to look for it :p

Optimus_Prime
19-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Bo leh.... cos now seems like im the one getting all the beatings nowsadays heehee
Oei !! At least u still ppl to beat you lei... I want oso dun have !!:( So how?? Wan to published in the bloody TNP bo??? The bloody paper that got nothing to do but pi char pple lo bang one??
Er.... TNP... no la.... I wun ...er... publish your story with them..... and this NEW HP I got... has nothing to do with the TNP.... they neber sent me any HP... for any juicy stories... So ..er... dun read the TNP today hor... lousy paper... dun read best.... I call u on my NEW HP how ?? :p
You know wat they say lor. "To beat is to love, to scold is to love".

Oki... Oki... PEACE PIPE.... we smoke... who ask u all.... me bored to tears yesterday and nobody jio me for kopi...heheh...

Wang Ye... when u going BHC ??

Zack Tan
19-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Ke,ke,ke....really eh, you no regret hor? To tell you the truth, I was actually waiting to suan HCC for a long time liao since he "turn his back" on the LEAGUE. I have kept most of the lurid details that HCC pm to me on his sexcapades....ke,ke,ke. But bro. HCC eh, I can be bought lah. I dun't mean makan besar or koppi or bonking vouchers. All I want to see is a fr. one of your tryst with Miss Cheryl in this thread ok?
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
19-04-2006, 09:00 AM
btw... you also MIA damn long hor... how's life? really a boring 1-2 weeks disappearance to Mt COld Turkey?

also.. nice new series you got there... are you going to add it to your signature as well? :D easier for me to look for it
Dun think so... but maybe I add all the old stories into this thread... so I can finally just change my siggy to one link.

Wat u think of that idea ?? :D

Wang Ye
19-04-2006, 12:56 PM
who ask u all.... me bored to tears yesterday and nobody jio me for kopi...heheh...

Wang Ye... when u going BHC ??

Still undecided. It's either going to be this friday or next week. You know me lor! I like to go after work. I beep you when I decide. Have to get another look at the new girl Helen. My friend tried her said she good. Big tits too :p For me I will go for cute backside Cindy.

SexFreak
20-04-2006, 12:06 AM
*Looking Left / Right / Front / Back / Centre and scratching my little-haired head*

Ahem ahem.........Have been pondering whether or not to write something to break the ice :o OK guys, let's not broach any further.............ok? This is Afternoon Delights Thread............where we have our funs and experiences / encounters being shared around, and sometimes with some exaggerations. So let's keep it alive (almost falling to 2nd page liao leh)................Oops sorry.........wanted to start by putting up a FR but no encounter after my 4-week reunion. But will try to give 1 asap. Pai-seh Pai-seh........

So Guys / Ladies, let's rock..........please :D

Cheers !!!

*hesitated for good 10 minutes before pressing the "Submit Reply" button*

HC_Cheongster
20-04-2006, 04:53 AM
Er.... TNP... no la.... I wun ...er... publish your story with them..... and this NEW HP I got... has nothing to do with the TNP.... they neber sent me any HP... for any juicy stories... So ..er... dun read the TNP today hor... lousy paper... dun read best.... I call u on my NEW HP how ??

Wah u finally bought a new hp sia!!! Its about time too!!!! Cannot believe my eyes when i saw ur HP!!! hahahaha Thought mine was the lousiest!!! kekekeke But at least we both now have One of the high tech ones liaozzz!!! heehee :D :p

HC_Cheongster
20-04-2006, 04:56 AM
You know wat they say lor. "To beat is to love, to scold is to love".

Okay fellows we had our fun and let's give them a break. Otherwise you never know when we may end up crossing the line and lose 2 nice friends such as HCC and Cheryl as a result. Or worst! sour (no pun intended) things between them. On?Aiya i not so xiao Qi lah!! If not i will "F" OP upside down liaozzz!! hehehe :D

Si WY arr!!! u wan to start i also can start de hor!!! Just make sure u dun get angry in the chat room like used to arr!! heehee :p

Optimus_Prime
20-04-2006, 08:14 AM
Aiya i not so xiao Qi lah!! If not i will "F" OP upside down liaozzz!! hehehe
Looking at your POSTING TIMING - 4.57AM !! :eek: ... u better say u woke up early or else tonite we will have a very sour-faced HCC again...courtesy of our TCSS Queen :p

Wang Ye
20-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Aiya i not so xiao Qi lah!! If not i will "F" OP upside down liaozzz!! hehehe :D

Si WY arr!!! u wan to start i also can start de hor!!! Just make sure u dun get angry in the chat room like used to arr!! heehee :p

Aiyah! Still once in awhile got to remind people mah! Nobody likes to be ganged up upon too often mah!

I so good to you you treat me like that... So sad....

sebast97
20-04-2006, 09:12 AM
*Looking Left / Right / Front / Back / Centre and scratching my little-haired head*

Ahem ahem.........Have been pondering whether or not to write something to break the ice :o OK guys, let's not broach any further.............ok? This is Afternoon Delights Thread............where we have our funs and experiences / encounters being shared around, and sometimes with some exaggerations. So let's keep it alive (almost falling to 2nd page liao leh)................Oops sorry.........wanted to start by putting up a FR but no encounter after my 4-week reunion. But will try to give 1 asap. Pai-seh Pai-seh........

So Guys / Ladies, let's rock..........please :D

Cheers !!!

*hesitated for good 10 minutes before pressing the "Submit Reply" button*

Si SexFreak, you better come up with some good one.....my ears kanna pulled last night by the Queens......all because of your pervert act last night.

KLKOOL
20-04-2006, 11:00 AM
I have kept most of the lurid details that HCC pm to me on his sexcapades....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

Siao... like that HCC die leh.... how to escape when League Chief also in on the plot... :eek:

SamiHyypia
20-04-2006, 11:30 AM
wah....there is a love story here ah........hcc.....so long never talk to you, since when u become casanova liao.....

SexFreak
20-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Si SexFreak, you better come up with some good one.....my ears kanna pulled last night by the Queens......all because of your pervert act last night.

Hahaha............served you right.............:D BTW, I have yet to settle the score with the pervert Milk man..............:mad: Counting down for your KL trip now huh.......so envy............

Cheers !!!

sebast97
20-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Hahaha............served you right.............:D BTW, I have yet to settle the score with the pervert Milk man..............:mad: Counting down for your KL trip now huh.......so envy............
Cheers !!!

Don't envy me leh...I will be going alone first hor...don't know when the Queens are going but they have separate escort if they should go.....they might change their mind...gals ma..

Optimus_Prime
20-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Got quite a few ppl asked me where I disappear to for the last 14 days... well suffice to say I've been in somewhere peaceful. Started out as a mission but ended up as a retreat.

But I did Realised one thing from my 14 days up Mt Cold Turkey.

And it is these three simple lines.

"I am not the first person to do foolish stuff for love;
And I definitely won't be the last !!
Live and learn from it :D "

cheryl27
20-04-2006, 01:20 PM
Looking at your POSTING TIMING - 4.57AM !! :eek: ... u better say u woke up early or else tonite we will have a very sour-faced HCC again...courtesy of our TCSS Queen :p

HahA dEaR ah see OP warning u le lol

laodi123456789
20-04-2006, 02:18 PM
And it is these three simple lines.

Live and learn from it :D "

Mmm sounds like you spend 14 days watching Korean serials

SexFreak
20-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Live and learn from it"

Bro, I agreed whole-heartedly and am very curious how you achieved your enlightenment............:D Care to share with me:)

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
20-04-2006, 02:47 PM
HahA dEaR ah see OP warning u le lol

:eek: Such a loving couple neh..............this is for you both:D

地心吸引力的不变规律就如我对你的感情;
对你的偏爱,是持久与永垂不朽的;
么儿,让我一生一世,长长久久的吸着你,缠着你,爱着你。

么儿 (Yao-Er) - A slang from Sichuan - meaning Darling or Dear

Cheers !!!

HC_Cheongster
20-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Looking at your POSTING TIMING - 4.57AM !! ... u better say u woke up early or else tonite we will have a very sour-faced HCC again...courtesy of our TCSS Queen Aiyo, where got Sour?? Sour plums from my Dear will also taste sweet de leh!!! :D :p

Aiyah! Still once in awhile got to remind people mah! Nobody likes to be ganged up upon too often mah!

I so good to you you treat me like that... So sad....Okie Okie Tats why we make peace ler ma!!! heehee

HC_Cheongster
20-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Such a loving couple neh..............this is for you bot

地心吸引力的不变规律就如我对你的感情;
对你的偏爱,是持久与永垂不朽的;

Wah!!! kum sia kum sia!!! :D OP arr OP!!! Come come faster memorised!!! Then add it into the Bible i sms u!!! quick quick!!! This one Powder-ful sia!! :eek:

Wang Ye
21-04-2006, 08:58 AM
Aiyo, where got Sour?? Sour plums from my Dear will also taste sweet de leh!!!

Waaaahahahahaha so not shy :p As one WL in BHC once said to me "Your mouth so sweet you must have eaten alot of sweets!"

Optimus_Prime
21-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Wah!!! kum sia kum sia!!! OP arr OP!!! Come come faster memorised!!! Then add it into the Bible i sms u!!! quick quick!!! This one Powder-ful sia!!
Power oso no use.... noone to use it one..heheh....

anyway today got a surprising sms from someone (who i think is very jude)... u or "da-sao" got anything to do with it :confused:

Optimus_Prime
21-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Waaaahahahahaha so not shy :p As one WL in BHC once said to me "Your mouth so sweet you must have eaten alot of sweets!"
No it should be like what a certain meow meow always say... "Never see u for a while, when did your mouth turn so SWEET ah !!?!?" heheh :p

Merl
21-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Such a loving couple neh..............this is for you both

地心吸引力的不变规律就如我对你的感情;
对你的偏爱,是持久与永垂不朽的;

Cheers !!!Interesting ! Must memorize it hard....hahahaa :D No wonder all PRCs are smitten by you ;)

SexFreak
21-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Interesting ! Must memorize it hard....hahahaa...No wonder all PRCs are smitten by you

Hope you and OP will like it and more importantly, put them in good use :D As for HCC, its only for his reference and use only for his Dear Dear Cheryl.

Would like to share one more which I have written during a winter trip in China, hope you all like it too. Only like Winter Trip - romantic sia :)

白雪皑皑,北风刺寒,
也冷却不了我对你的深情真爱
只因有你,点燃了我心中的不灭之火。
宝贝,且让我的熊熊心(情)火陪伴你,照亮你,
度过每一个春夏秋冬。

Cheers !!!

gerhunter
21-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Fwah...if OP is the ang moh scholar..Bro SF is our Oriental version!!:p

Optimus_Prime
21-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Somtimes...You really hope you could just whip out a rag, take some kiwiclean and use lots of elbow grease and just WIPE your Memories away :rolleyes:

It's been almost 2 weeks since I dreamt. But last night... I had THE DREAM again... the same dream I was having for more than 2 weeks before I "disappear".

I'm lying in the ocean... lying flat. The water were calm and serene. I could hear the white swans fly overhead. what was I doing here ? probably stranded or made to jump the plank. But I was ALONE.

No waves... no fishes swimming beneath me... just those stupid white swans flying across the sky. The sky is BLUE... bluer than I have ever seen it... and then suddenly...

suddenly IT CAME !!

A single drop of water falls from the sky.

It hits me just below my left cheek. as it slowly trinkles down to my lips. I know it's taste. It's salty... and I knew by instinct it was a TEAR

And just as suddenly.... the scene shift... I'm now in a home.

It's familar to me... I've been there many times. And She is lying there. She's sick. I move forward and comfort her. Her young 17 yr old face managed a slight smile. I felt her forehead... it was burning HOT

I felt her cheeks... they were hot as well, my hands wandered to her chest and belly... all warm to the touch. I looked around... no cloth. Took her towel and wet it. Placed it on her face and neck trying to bring her temperature down.

The next few hours were spent making keeping her cool, the cold water in the pail became warm and I kept changing it back to cooler water. She slip in and out in a feverish sleep, I maintained my virgil at her side.

Finally she was much cooler but then she did something I did not understand. Tears roll down her cheek, I look puzzled... asked her why... she said in a cryptic tone, "Wo Bu Nen Jian Dao Ni, Ye Bu Zhi Wei Shen Mu Hui Ren Si Ni" (I can't see you, why did I meet and know you in the first place)

And as her tears touch my hand, the scene change again and I find myself alone at sea again. This time instead of loating there, I struggle and the saltiness in my lips is replaced by seawater as I slowly drown....

And I'll wake.

----------------------------------

So anybody here good at deciphering dreams ??

The 2nd part of my dream did happen more or less, sometime in dec 2005 when I was dating someone. (Pink-Pink) And I do admit I have been missing her a bit these past month.

Had this dream no less than half a dozen times more than 2 weeks ago. Stopped having it for about 15+ days but last night the dream came back.

I'm seriously confused :confused:

SexFreak
21-04-2006, 10:03 PM

Used to hear my grandma say that it's good to dream of water and the more the merrier............and yours is at sea.........even more power........I think maybe you miss her too much liao :( - 日有所思,夜有所梦。 Btw, do you have her passport or ID number? Try buying 4D this weekend la.....who knows.....maybe......huat ar............Dun 4get to give me a Bonk Voucher if you ever strike ha...........:D

Cheers !!!

AHGONG
21-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Yo bro...i no expert in dreams but here's wat i got out of it......

the 1st part indicate that although u tot that your current life is at ease but sub-conciousily the true is you r not. a single drop of water r able to create such a effect is proof enough that you have unsettle biz.......and it seems it's going to happen soon.....

the 2nd part seems to be your unfinished biz.....it looks like its something or someone that you have not let go....and it looks like quite a painful one.....

all tis are signs and different interpretations are make by different ppl.....search within and find yr true....only u will know wat the dreams means becos is all abt u.....

search true and search deep into...hope u can find yr answer soon

KLKOOL
21-04-2006, 10:44 PM
OP.... what a dream ... dun look at me for help bro... in the psycho analaysis babble... I might mentally scar you ... :rolleyes:

2532_Ah_Teck
21-04-2006, 11:07 PM
suddenly IT CAME !!
A single drop of water falls from the sky.
It hits me just below my left cheek. as it slowly trinkles down to my lips. I know it's taste. It's salty... and I knew by instinct it was a TEAR
Finally she was much cooler but then she did something I did not understand. Tears roll down her cheek,
And as her tears touch my hand,
----------------------------------
I'm seriously confused :confused:[/QUOTE]

Dun be confuse by wat confucius say ... Do it ...
Buy 4-D numbers 0011 - 2 Big - permutation ... 00 tears ... 11 flowing down the eyes ...

Chok dee krap!

2532_ah_teck:D

Wang Ye
21-04-2006, 11:15 PM

The 2nd part of my dream did happen more or less, sometime in dec 2005 when I was dating someone. (Pink-Pink) And I do admit I have been missing her a bit these past month.

Had this dream no less than half a dozen times more than 2 weeks ago. Stopped having it for about 15+ days but last night the dream came back.

I'm seriously confused :confused:

Hmmm. 2 things come to mind as this is a recurring thing. 1) Visions from a past life or 2) Visions of the future. But I would rationalise it to be symbolic.

Life as you know it now is nice and quite but at a price loneiness. The swans fly overhead represents couples who are in marital bliss that which you desire. The sea of which you float in is that of your current environment free of worries.

The tear and the girl is also symbolic. Her fever represents her plight as a WL (hence the nakedness as well) and water a symbol of $ is being used to ease her plight. Her words are as they are. As a WL she has blinded herself to you and does not know why the both of you came to this stage (knowing each other).

The last part is simple. Peacefulness is nice but in the end the loneiness will kill you.

All interpretations have been based on your past experiences with WLs and my limited knowledge of you.

SexFreak
21-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Gosh.........the decipherment by AhGong and Wang Ye really impressed me.............. sounded very professional like Psychiatrist. An eye-opener to me.

Bro OP, one thing I can say is "you love her and miss her alot".....................sigh....................just like me b4.

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
22-04-2006, 10:14 AM
First off... I like to say thanx to Bro SexFreak and ah Teck for the 4-D tips. Will probably buy them for this sat and sunday. (Yes I have a copy of her passport... my only keepsake from her)

2nd.... Bro AG and WY.... both of your analysis seem quite detailed. Thanks for the anaylsis. And in a way it seems logical, though WY's thoughts of the swans were something I neber thought about. (Couples who are in martial bliss... hmmm wonder who they represent huh :rolleyes: )

Deep in me... I know nothing can come of it... or else we will still be together now. Yet the human brain is a strange thing... thoughts and memories pop up at the most un-expected moments. And along with it is always a sense of GUILT that I did not love her enough. (Really put a cramper on my current XianMeiMei lifestyle leh :p How to xian when u are thinking of someone else)

For the few that know the story of my 2 month love-affair will know everything with HER is by CHANCE. Met her by CHANCE, fell for her by CHANCE, lost her by CHANCE. It's all pre-destined I guess.

My motto has always been...

"The World is Round, One Day if Fate decrees... We will meet again"

Jus wish it's not when I'm 50 yrs old lor...

Optimus_Prime
22-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Ok guys and gals of the League.. allow me my indulgence for a while... sometimes I post something and it does not mean I have no other life beside thinking of KC matters... it's just posting is a sort of therapy.. writing it out and my words serve as rememberance of times we had togeher... I'm still ME (and getting hornier by the day too !! :p ) just there is another side of ME as well...

I'm not vexed all the time just as I'm not happy-go-lucky all the time and it's easier to post things close to your heart than things close to your dick. After spewing nonsense for a while let me get back to what I originally wanted to say....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memories of Pink Pink
My fondest memories of her were non-sex related... funny since we had sex almost everytime we met. It does not matter if we met for movies, makan, shopping or just lazing about... it will always wind up with both of us hot and naked on the bed. The sex was good I do admit... and it was part of why I was with her in the first place... here was a syt with a body I could satisfty my desires on anytime and she was willing and eager too... Dun sound like much of a saintz now do i ?? neber said I was one...

anyway before I get distracted again (must be the absinence from naked female contact for the past 18 days - kissing does not count)... she was weak from fever. It happened a few days after I had helped nursed her in her home.

I declared that she needed some fresh air and we took a short walk round her flat. Ate some lunch, and we walked back to her apartment. She said she was weak and we did stop for a few times.

Seeing her trying so hard to be strong in front of me, my heart really felt a sharp pain. I wished I was suffering her constant on and off bouts of fever and not her... As my hands touched her warm rosy cheeks, I whispered in her ears... "I will carry u."

So I bent down and like a eager child she hopped onto my back. Mind you, I'm not really an Arnold-type of guy and her 46-48 kg frame was heavy enough for me. But as I adjusted myself up and took my 1st step.

It just felt RIGHT !!

Her weight on my back. Her breath on my ears.
Her young arms hooked across my chest and neck.
Slowly as we walked she rested her head on mine.
And at that moment.. it felt like the most natural thing in the world to me.
I carried her for maybe a block walking the pavement beside a carpark.
But to me, it felt like just a blink of eye.
A fleeting moment of contentment that was soon gone...
We had reached the foot of her flat.
And with reluntance, I let her down.

Guess she has left her mark on my back since that day.
I can still sometimes feel her light breathing on my ears...
The smell of her freshly-shampoo-ed hair...
The arms hugging me tightly...
sighhzz...

Like a tape-recorder gone haywire, the images of me carrying her popped into my mind as I'm writing this.... now can someone show me the manual so I keep that pesky brain of mine from surprising me with memories at the most inappropriate times ?? :rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
22-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Ok now that I got it off my chest.... I'm still looking forward to my first bonk in almost 3 weeks. Been not in best form for a few days now... but come Monday I'm going to piant the town WET !! And I do mean wet...heh heh.... wonder who's going to be the unfortunante one....

Sorry ah bro HCC... U will have to wipe some of the cum juices off Mt Cold Turkey soon... :p

KLKOOL
22-04-2006, 01:11 PM
OP... your memories always are off the happiest times.. and unhappiest... not most sextifying....the happiest times with a girl is very seldom the act of sex on itself... but certain events leading up to... during... and after the act... cheerz bro..

SexFreak
22-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Guess she has left her mark on my back since that day.
I can still sometimes feel her light breathing on my ears...
The smell of her freshly-shampoo-ed hair...
The arms hugging me tightly...
sighhzz...

Always eager to look forward for your FR..............warmth, passionate and refreshing...............yummy.......love it......Bro, keep rolling and cumming...:eek:

Gosh.......no sex for 3 week...........sigh............WHAT!!! NO SEX!!! OP has not clear his stock for 3 WEEKS..................:mad: ..............OP go go go...dun wait until Monday liao, go now..............3 weeks! OMG! What if sperm cheong brain how? We will suffer if no more steamzy FR from you.....so go now, but hor, pls let us know when & where u are going...........we will check-in to your next room for your orchestra performance.............hehe.....

Cheers !!!

HC_Cheongster
23-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Sorry ah bro HCC... U will have to wipe some of the cum juices off Mt Cold Turkey soon... Why Am i DoinG thE aRea CleanInG aGain???!!!! :mad: :D

SexFreak
23-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Why Am i DoinG thE aRea CleanInG aGain???!!!!

Bro HCC, I humbly suggest that you can change your nick to HC_Cleaner liao............bwahahahahahah...........:D I think it's still sticky....yucks....better put on your glove.......:p

Cheers !!!

Zack Tan
23-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Upon hearing my call, she turned around! It's her all right! The moment she saw me, she gave me a 10-megawatt-smile... and my heart went into a Meltdown!!! Gosh! She looks so much better than before - so radiant, so Ravishing, that I felt like ravishing her on the spot!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

That's right, if you guys know who I'm talking about, she's now known as STAR in Lexon!!!

Cheong-ahhhhhhhh...........!!! :D
Well done, bro.Groo. I can't wait for my return to S'pore to renewed my acquaintance with this solid (.)(.) and friendly gal.....ke,ke,ke. Your fr. kinda of make me home sick liao.
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
23-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Well done, bro.Groo. I can't wait for my return to S'pore to renewed my acquaintance with this solid (.)(.) and friendly gal.....ke,ke,ke. Your fr. kinda of make me home sick liao.
Cheers,
So u are not around... no wonder the Goddess bo hui me... she must be missing you...heheh :p

Wang Ye
23-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Gosh.........the decipherment by AhGong and Wang Ye really impressed me.............. sounded very professional like Psychiatrist. An eye-opener to me.

Cheers !!!

Please bear in mind, I got no license to practice psychology. In addition, I never read any books on psychology and dream interpretations :D And I am not a mystic either. Speaking of which dreamt of Shen Xian Jiejie last night, so not going to complain.

Yup. Sometimes writting it our helps. I do alot of writting (ie. The Cheonging files of Wang Ye).

Optimus_Prime
23-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Speaking of which dreamt of Shen Xian Jiejie last night, so not going to complain.

Yup. Sometimes writting it our helps. I do alot of writting (ie. The Cheonging files of Wang Ye).
Yeah... nowadays every saturday keep seeing Sheng Xian Jie Jie... I oso want to dream of her leh... :p (She now acts as Xiao Long Niu too !!)

Bro WY... it means it's time to take a swig of whisky ??

The Cheonging files of Wang Ye - sounds like Wisely... searching high and low and discovering the mysteries of wet pussies :p

Optimus_Prime
23-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Hmmm... If I start a blog.... can I keep it private and only invited personals can see:confused: Hope those w experience can help me answer.

As I'll be blogging as Optimus_Prime... hopefully the first samster blog. The content might be too R(A) for general s'pore consumption...heheh :p

Zack Tan
23-04-2006, 09:44 PM
So u are not around... no wonder the Goddess bo hui me... she must be missing you...heheh :p
Wah sai, 1st day down from the cold mt. and straight off to see my gf.....need to practise your newly acquired "tongue-ful" isit? She is a busy gal, no time for me liao. Can see the queue all the way to Woodlands.....sigh. Some bros. waited for 3 mths. and still cannot get to sample her.....they forgot to apply for NTUC Gold card member lah...as they say, "members have their privilleges and pirority"....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

xCumsterx
23-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Hmmm... If I start a blog.... can I keep it private and only invited personals can see:confused: Hope those w experience can help me answer.

As I'll be blogging as Optimus_Prime... hopefully the first samster blog. The content might be too R(A) for general s'pore consumption...heheh :p

it can be done.. you just need to set a password for anyone to view your blog

SexFreak
23-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Hmmm... If I start a blog.... can I keep it private and only invited personals can see

Bro OP, dun 4get to extend me your invitation huh. Looking 4ward liao:D

Cheers !!!

Zack Tan
24-04-2006, 01:34 AM
This one I blame Bro.OP. After reading his encounter with Sally the hotel GRO, my nose was bleeding non-stop and my pant was feeling the strain from the rampant little wolfy. So I stepped into Aven View without any piror booking. Boss Lyn was at the counter and she recommended a recent recruitment from PRC call LISA for my Q/C. I think next time I will charge her for my services liao. She also tried to entice me to Q/C a newbie, a local chinese named ACE whom in boss LYN's own words:" Only 19 yrs. old, a SYT with nice body but services so-so as new mah!" But Ace was not available then. Must wait for another hr. So boh bian, took her recommendation to Q/C the PRC, LISA. This is my take on her:
Look: Matured lady in her 30s. Rumoured to be an ex-KTV gal. Look only so-so. Nothin to get excited about. Long flowing hair on pleasant lookng face.
Body: 1st look, boobs quite voluptuous but after they left the bra, they turn saggy and soft. Nips also big. A combination that turn me off. To her credit, she has smooth fair skin. She is on the bak bak type and protruding tummy. Average height and bulit.
Massages: Quite good and efficient. Good techniques and strength. No soft sexy massages though?
TLS: Initially I did not want any but took pity on her. Big mistake. She is too $$$ minded. Lack the fun and GF factor. She is another student from the Ngoh mei sect and master of the blocking hands. No BJ from her as she said it's unhygenic to BJ and then put the kuku bird into her pussy....ah, you learn something new all the time. Tried to finger her to get her lubricated but faster than the speed of a bullet, her blocking fist shot out....aiyoh, like that also kenna blocked. Me is the easy going type so went with her flow. Flipped her over to doggy her but she claimed her legs tighter to prevent full penetration....another kungful move. OK, never mind. Get her on her back and put her legs over my shoulders....entered her again. Both her hands shot out and "guarded" the entrance of her love hole....WTF. My little wolfy lost the duet and gone soft. Told her I'm tire nd need to wash up and go. She looked at me and said:" But you have not cum yet?" Told her never mind. Paid her and left a beri unsexisfacting encounter. Nabei kenna con again.....sigh.
Cheers,

SexFreak
24-04-2006, 02:04 AM
Nabei kenna con again.....sigh.

Chief ZT, this is the second time you kena con liao leh :D Must seek compensation from Boss Lyn for wasting your energy and sperm for the previous encounter..........

Cheers !!!

Almond
24-04-2006, 04:24 AM
Hmmm... If I start a blog.... can I keep it private and only invited personals can see.Hope those w experience can help me answer.

As I'll be blogging as Optimus_Prime... hopefully the first samster blog. The content might be too R(A) for general s'pore consumption...heheh

Sorry....

You lost to me liao. I already registered 3 blogspot urls le. posted on one but nvr follow up... Hehe... paiseh... :p
(That was registered quite some time ago. ard the time when i registered my other hotmail email account. keke)

Zack Tan
24-04-2006, 05:45 AM
Chief ZT, this is the second time you kena con liao leh :D Must seek compensation from Boss Lyn for wasting your energy and sperm for the previous encounter..........

Cheers !!!
Yeh lor. You win some and you lose some...sigh but that's ok. I'm a sucker to try new thingy. Still will Q/C her local "SYT" Ace at some pt. in time.
Cheers,

ang076
24-04-2006, 08:10 AM
Is that the same Lisa who once worked in Youth HC, Casanova, and later Shasha ?

Optimus_Prime
24-04-2006, 08:18 AM
Sorry....

You lost to me liao. I already registered 3 blogspot urls le. posted on one but nvr follow up... Hehe... paiseh... :p
(That was registered quite some time ago. ard the time when i registered my other hotmail email account. keke)
Got write blog... neber let me know :mad:

Wang Ye
24-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Yeah... nowadays every saturday keep seeing Sheng Xian Jie Jie... I oso want to dream of her leh... (She now acts as Xiao Long Niu too !!)

Bro WY... it means it's time to take a swig of whisky ??

The Cheonging files of Wang Ye - sounds like Wisely... searching high and low and discovering the mysteries of wet pussies :p

Heehee I know. Been downloading those pics off the net. YES! Time to feel grand time to bonk whiskey :D Especially since $$ from Govt coming in soon.

Bo lah! Actually more like Journal entries divided according to the girls (for simplicity I termed those journal entries the eg. JJ files etc). Got 1 on JJ, 1 on Stella./whiskey, 1 on Cindy, 1 on Michelle, 1 on Hailun and 1 for all the first times with other girls.

cheryl27
24-04-2006, 08:47 AM
JuSt sOmeThiNg i tHOUghT tO sHaRe
It has many meanings to it
many things to be taught
many things to be learnt
It's just the way how we live it to be
how we want it to be
what we do to it
It's our life
It's all about your mentality
Happiness and sadness is not caused by your surroundings.
It's caused by your thinking

Optimus_Prime
24-04-2006, 08:58 AM
Yeh lor. You win some and you lose some...sigh but that's ok. I'm a sucker to try new thingy. Still will Q/C her local "SYT" Ace at some pt. in time.
Did someone say SYT !! :D But hor... seeing how even our Great Chief kenna con by his good friend Lyn... I think I wait for him or DC (deputy Chief) to QC first....Heehee I know. Been downloading those pics off the net.

Bo lah! Actually more like Journal entries divided according to the girls (for simplicity I termed those journal entries the eg. JJ files etc). Got 1 on JJ, 1 on Stella./whiskey, 1 on Cindy, 1 on Michelle, 1 on Hailun and 1 for all the first times with other girls.
Oei..share share pics of Shen Xian Jie lei... she's the hottest 18-19 yr old actress I can think of now... :p

So u have a journal too... my journal is only on 3 gals.. Fly Kite, Eve and Pink Pink

The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

Optimus_Prime
24-04-2006, 09:05 AM
JuSt sOmeThiNg i tHOUghT tO sHaRe
It has many meanings to it
many things to be taught
many things to be learnt
It's just the way how we live it to be
how we want it to be
what we do to it
It's our life
It's all about your mentality
Happiness and sadness is not caused by your surroundings.
It's caused by your thinking
Put it this way... sorry to quote mantra... but think of love as just one of the many things that make up your life.

It is not the be all and end all... althought it's usually touted as the greatest of them all.
There are other strands of our lives.. friendship, kinship etc...
All can make us just as happy....
When one aspect of your life is making you feel bad,
the others will be there to support you

Must be strange cuming from Mr "Duo Gan-Ching"... but I think we all do have a life outside cheonging and love... sometimes it's good to retreat there to re-charge for a while.

Thus MT COLD TURKEY is born and contary to all... it's not cold or chilly up there at all...

Sis Cheryl... maybe it's kopi time since I have not seen the 2 of u since our ktv outing.

PS: the last KTV outing was quite fun... anyone interested in another ?? I'll organise

Wang Ye
24-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Oei..share share pics of Shen Xian Jie lei... she's the hottest 18-19 yr old actress I can think of now... :p

So u have a journal too... my journal is only on 3 gals.. Fly Kite, Eve and Pink Pink

Hot? She the cutest sweet girl next door around :D Not that many in my collection but enough to keep me happy. My other favourite is little elfin girl Zhou Xun.

Yup. I keep record of all my cheongings. Actually it was you who prompted me to start it when you asked me to post my early cheongs in JC. Had a nice time reliving all those great memories and the conversation with the Hailun so I carried on till now.

Optimus_Prime
24-04-2006, 09:16 AM
My other favourite is little elfin girl Zhou Xun.
Wah... Xiao Long Niu and now "HUA RONG" oso your fav too ah... :D She is quite cute too (but old liao) so long as she dun speak ... :D

Wang Ye
24-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Wah... Xiao Long Niu and now "HUA RONG" oso your fav too ah... :D She is quite cute too (but old liao) so long as she dun speak ...

Heehee discovered the cutie Zhou Xun years ago in the drama series Taiping Tianguo. Later found her as Xiaolongnu in Computer games advertiement. Her voice... damn sexy. But yeah showing signs of age not that she is old but compared to Liu Yifei. Plus I think Liu meimei's tits are bigger :D

guzzler
24-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Been a long time since I popped in here! So many happenings on this thread...even a happy couple?

I've finally sorted out all my issues and am ready to jump back into the scene with a vengeance.

Bro Zack: Need a recommendation from you on who would be a suitable candidate for my long awaited re-entry (pun intended) into the scene.

groo
24-04-2006, 11:03 AM
...am ready to jump back into the scene with a vengeance....Bro Zack: Need a recommendation from you on who would be a suitable candidate for my long awaited re-entry (pun intended) into the scene.Chief Zack ah, how about some Damage CON-trol and have our bro-Guzzler QC Ace?!?!?!? Hyeh-hyeh-hyeh!!! :D

Optimus_Prime
24-04-2006, 11:07 AM
Chief Zack ah, how about some Damage CON-trol and have our bro-Guzzler QC Ace?!?!?!? Hyeh-hyeh-hyeh!!! :D
I 2nd that :p

Merl
24-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Hmmm... If I start a blog.... can I keep it private and only invited personals can see Hope those w experience can help me answer.

As I'll be blogging as Optimus_Prime... hopefully the first samster blog. The content might be too R(A) for general s'pore consumption...heheh

it can be done.. you just need to set a password for anyone to view your blogDidnt know can set private view/invitation for blog...anyway if our ang-moh scholar-OP is gonna to start writing one, sure can match tat Rockson guy...hahahaa ;)

Yo bro! Dun forget to invite me to your blog ya. Hmmm :cool: Is tis a biz opportunity tat you are riding on huh...when yr blog become popular advertiser will wanna publish their products in your blog...hehehee ! Smart move hor!

laodi123456789
24-04-2006, 12:38 PM
Bro OP

You will be starring in a hollywood film veri veri soon. Is that what you were really doing when you disappeared for many days and discovered "the meaning of life"

bepo
24-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Heehee discovered the cutie Zhou Xun years ago in the drama series Taiping Tianguo. Later found her as Xiaolongnu in Computer games advertiement. Her voice... damn sexy. But yeah showing signs of age not that she is old but compared to Liu Yifei. Plus I think Liu meimei's tits are bigger :D

h... now Guo mei mei also become inside computer game liao.. some character who gives those player their missions.. :D

Zack Tan
24-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Been a long time since I popped in here! So many happenings on this thread...even a happy couple?

I've finally sorted out all my issues and am ready to jump back into the scene with a vengeance.

Bro Zack: Need a recommendation from you on who would be a suitable candidate for my long awaited re-entry (pun intended) into the scene.
Hey Sir-sperm-alot Guzzler, nice to hear from you again. Welcum back bro. Miss your power frs. man. Knowing your tastes, off my head, 4 gals for your "re-entry": Coco of L3, Tina of Eminent, Chris of Daijiko, & Star of Lexon. Enjoy.
Cheers,

swiftsuzuk
24-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Oh Bro Zack, the great font of knowledge on the whereabout of HC girls, are you able to tell me, your humble fellow bro, wherefore has Star of Eminent disappeared to? Has she retired for good - or is she operating under a different name somewhere? I eagerly await the results of your sleuthing skills

groo
24-04-2006, 05:20 PM
...Knowing your tastes, off my head, 4 gals for your "re-entry": Coco of L3, Tina of Eminent, Chris of Daijiko, & Star of Lexon...Wah, Chief, did you say Star of Lexon?!?!?!? Picha my lobang huh?!??!!? :D

groo
24-04-2006, 05:29 PM
...can't wait for my return to S'pore to renewed my acquaintance with this solid (.)(.) and friendly gal.....ke,ke,ke. Your fr. kinda of make me home sick liao...Need more FRs leh... so we'll need all the help we can get, especially fm you & bro-OP since after the retirement of Horny Cheryl's Chaperone & semi-retirement of bro-WY! ;p Bro-Gedangsa has been real busy recently all right. You can see all his recent FRs with his fave (.)(.) agents of pleasure! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Now trying to work out some sort of HC schedule... Hyeh-hyeh-hyeh!!!... especially after the last 2 months of Tom-yam-+++-kong Fiesta!!! Bwahahahahaha!!! :p

Zack Tan
24-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Wah, Chief, did you say Star of Lexon?!?!?!? Picha my lobang huh?!??!!? :D
Aiyah sorry for this but good thingy must share share mah....ke,ke,ke. OK give you back an ACE from Aven View. Boss lyn said:" Only 19 yrs. young, local SYT, see also can cum already." But dun't say I con you hor.....Bwhahahahaha.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
24-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Chief Zack ah, how about some Damage CON-trol and have our bro-Guzzler QC Ace?!?!?!? Hyeh-hyeh-hyeh!!! :D
No lah I dun't think that's such a good idea. Knowing our Sir-cum-alot bro.Guzzler staandard of performance may frighten a newbie and cause her early retirement lah.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
24-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Oh Bro Zack, the great font of knowledge on the whereabout of HC girls, are you able to tell me, your humble fellow bro, wherefore has Star of Eminent disappeared to? Has she retired for good - or is she operating under a different name somewhere? I eagerly await the results of your sleuthing skills
Wah bro. you think I operate a "Lost & Found" dept isit? But like all the mata procedure you must file a proper and steaming fr. on this missing STAR of Eminent HC 1st mah. Then from your description we will then do a "search and found" operation.......ke,ke,ke. :D
Cheers,

swiftsuzuk
24-04-2006, 06:08 PM
Fair enough, although I will keep it short and simple simply because she is MIA (henceforth, unless she is found, this FR will be quite useless to all the bros here).

STAR's blessed with a great set of T and A (light brown nips on a 34B) and more importantly, a wonderful personality. She's attractive and her assets are always screaming to come out of her dress which is tight in strategic places. What makes her even more alluring - in my eyes - are the tatoos on her back (just above the arse crack).

I've visited her thrice but never had an FJ with her. Always a BBBJ but one that is accompanied by a luscious cat-bath. Feeling her erected nips gliding gently down my back always causes me much pain as my squashed stiff dick lays screaming out in suffocated agony between me and the mattress.

And my, can the girl really do the tongue-fu on the one-eyed snake. A wonderful suck and twirl session that is never rushed, accompanied by nice little moans and which, most importantly to me, never stinges on time. You will get good GFE treatment from this girl if you treat her right - and not like some sex-doll.

Don't ask me about CIM - I never believe in doing that on a BBBJ because I don't think it's nice. I usually tell the WL just in time so that she avoids taking it in - which was something STAR appreciated very much. She also told me before however that some guys have taken advantage by not telling her when they are about to cum, which she really detests.

But what I usually enjoy most are the chats - where she strikes me as a really level-headed person. So it was with real sadness when I learnt that she never returned to Eminent after her two-month long break at the end of 2005.

Ratings:
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 34B; 8/10
Figure: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
HJ: NA
FJ: NA
RTF: definitely - if i can ever find out her latest whereabouts

groo
24-04-2006, 06:10 PM
...OK give you back an ACE from Aven View. Boss lyn said:" Only 19 yrs. young, local SYT, see also can cum already."...Hehheh, like that say hor.... either of 2 things can happen: Either she's so chio that you see until really drool-saliva-drip-cum OR what you get is a Super-Young-Titan with the size of an elephant and the looks of a old hag from hell!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D - So must always qualify What SYT stands for!!! :p

swiftsuzuk
24-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Bro Zack
Deed's done as you have requested. I now await eagerly for the results of your investigations

Zack Tan
24-04-2006, 06:25 PM
Bro Zack
Deed's done as you have requested. I now await eagerly for the results of your investigations
Good one bro. 1 MIA report filed. Now mata must go to work on a "search & found" operation. But now hor I'm on oversea duty leh....let me see who can I "arrow" for this task? Bro. Groo, OP, & all LEAGUE bros. (excluding bro. HC Cleaner), can you all help Bro. Swiftsuzuk to locate his long lost lust of his life? Like that swee boh? Wait for the good news ok......ke,ke,ke.( Wah must cho-cho them then they will share-share their gems...KNN never post only keep for themselves.:D )
Cheers,

guzzler
24-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey Sir-sperm-alot Guzzler, nice to hear from you again. Welcum back bro. Miss your power frs. man. Knowing your tastes, off my head, 4 gals for your "re-entry": Coco of L3, Tina of Eminent, Chris of Daijiko, & Star of Lexon. Enjoy.
Cheers,

You've been telling me about Chris for some time, but to date i have never been successful in booking her. From what you've said about her, i would agree that she may be a good choice. At the same time, you know i have good chemistry with coco. Hmmmm....will have to think about this one!

Will need to finally catch up for a drink when you return, ya?

gerhunter
25-04-2006, 12:30 AM
PS: the last KTV outing was quite fun... anyone interested in another ?? I'll organise

I'm on!!I have a free KTV session voucher at any Partyworld Branch...just need to pay for the drinks and snacks...

gerReporter
26-04-2006, 01:38 AM
Went there this evening. Located on 4th level, Cuppage Plaza (across StarHub Centre). Clean and looks newly renovated, bigger and better facilities than Nimble Fingers (GoldHill Plaza). Walked in through a glass door, greeted by a middle age lady (looked stressed). Modern Roman paintings adorn the words of the passage way. Facilities include steam and sauna rooms. A mini theatre with inclining leather chairs. Quiet place. See only ang mos moving in and out of this place.

Asked for EVE. Petitie, weighing 46 kg., 30's age. Malaysian Chinese. Claimed she's with Pissa for 3yrs. Shoulder length curly hair with slight streaks of brown tint. Small, slim body with more than fistful size soft boobs. Soft, white, smooth skin. Lovely smile with a dimple on the cheeks. Talk little, quiet. She has a heavy tone when she speaks. Swift, quick massage strokes, fingers running back and forth. No finger pressure at all. In the end its just feel like no massage at all. She said she gives only HJ and no more.

imom
26-04-2006, 09:48 AM
I've posted this in FL dome - just thought I'd share it with the league too, with some embellishments... :p

Celine the local OL

I managed to fix an appointment with her at the first attempt - credit must go to Bro Datz4u2004 for releasing her contact in batches. Celine did remark that there's a spike in her no. of appointments though...

Anyway, I picked Celine up and first impressions were favourable. OL with some light makeup, in a casual-ish working black dress and C&K slip-on mules. One does not get the impression of a slim waify girl, but rather that of a curvy and slightly meaty one. Celine speaks decent English and she has a comfortable, laid-back attitude about her that is quite disarming. We chatted en route to the hotel like a couple of people who are getting to know each other at a social gathering - relaxed and without agenda.

My suspicions of a curvy body was confirmed later when she undressed in the hotel room - my estimations are 1.63m, 55kg. Celine has a stylish hairdo, jet black and shoulder-length. Tanned skin (from a visit to the beach), fleshy bums and what looked like B-cuppers. Legs are still acceptable albeit not my favourite long, slim sort. The one downside is that she has a tum.

We went into the shower and she soaped me and I soaped her (somehow soaping the girl tends to get my loins stirring). We quickly dried ourselves off as the air-conditioning was set a little cold... Then it was down to 'business'...

Celine started with a catbath, starting from the nipples... then it was to the ears and then back down... teasingly down to the groin area, moving on to the inner thighs... Celine's touch is the gentle sort, not the vigourous style that GL 'commandos' are famous for. She finally started on the BBBJ and man, was it worth the teasing wait... Just the right amount of pressure, with good use of her tongue - twirling and flicking while engulfing the little general... A good measure of deepthroating was also thrown in... and this went on for a fair amount of time too... She then went catbathing again, so I thought the BBBJ was done... but no, she went back at it again! I can imagine how some people might seek her just for her BBBJ...

Then it was my turn to give her a bit of 'lip service'... Tongued my way from her nipples (sorry OP, not pink... keke...), down her tum to her nicely shaven love hole... Lapped at it for quite awhile before savouring her legs, slowly and gently... then it was back up to her beaver and she seemed to genuinely enjoy it... which added to the GFE feel. Actually, I would term it 'SB' feel, as that's the feeling I got - having fun with a sex buddy...

We started going at it like a couple of rabbits for the FJ... Here the advantage of not being a waify skinny comes into play - there's a little more to hug without feeling like one is grabbing an old disinterating bolster... or a duffel bag of bones - something that I have to live with for liking slim girls... Sad to say, that brilliant BBBJ that had me on the brink, coupled with her realistic ecstatic expressions, had me coming very quickly once I started pumping harder, emptying a satisfying load of spunk...

Looks: 6.5/10 (somewhat classy looking OL)
Body: 6/10 (I like 'em slimmer)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (the single most memorable thing from the session)
FJ: 7.5/10 (I came too quickly after that brilliant BBBJ)
GFE: 7/10 (felt more like a date than a commercial liaison)
RTF: Yes

SamiHyypia
26-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Oooo..Imommy, nicepiece of FR...think a 50 buck bbbj will be more worth it..lol
Aloha Bross :D

KLKOOL
26-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Need more FRs leh... so we'll need all the help we can get, especially fm you & bro-OP since after the retirement of Horny Cheryl's Chaperone & semi-retirement of bro-WY! Bro-Gedangsa has been real busy recently all right.

I have many FRz... but all KL HCs worr... so cannot qualify hahahaha :p

Hmmm... OP MIA again... becoming bad habit liaoz... Anyway... down in SG next week... see if I can contribute to you collections or not... cheers... :D

Clit_LickeR
26-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Sorry bros, side track a bit. My bonks usually happens in the evening or nite.
This FR (my latest) happen in the afternoon...
Mind if i post it? I've posted this in FL dome - just thought if i could share it with the league. ;)
Bro OP, i'm 'submitting' my 'application' now (How? can Pass or not?)... kekeke :p

My RTF FR on Almond…
Date: 24 April 2006.
Time: abt 1640hrs...

After exchanging few smses with Almond, Received her sms ‘ Ok, see u there at 3.30pm.’ I grabbed my phone and replied ‘ About 4-430pm can?’ Didn’t want to waste any time, I bolted out of my work place.
1620hrs, reached hotel area, have a drink at a nearby kopi shop to cool myself down while sms Almond (or hurrying her? I’m VERY HORNY at that time OK? Hehehe)
Cannot tahan anymore, get a room alone and took a shower to cool my ‘brother’ below…
½ way thru my shower, received Almond sms. ‘ Dear, what’s the room no?’ Opps! I’m too excited till I’ve forgotten to msg her my room no! lolx (Sorry Almond dear…)
replied her my room no. (Almond, did u realize its room 03-30? And the appt time you gave me initially was 3.30pm!)
I quickly grab the towel any-o-how towel dry myself, wear my black thongs, jeans and shirt back and stand at the door… cos I want her to undress me slowly. (yeah, I’m kinky ok? kekeke)
‘Ting dong…’ the bell rung. I open the door and welcome her in… Hornily. kekekeke
She showed me a plastic bag… ITS a bag of BANANAS! (Hahaha. Actually its goreng pisang / fried fritters from Pisang Raja.) As I told her b4 that I like to eat goring pisang from *** *****and she happen to be around there then she buy for me lor… I’m touched…
I look at her dressing, pink top, jeans skirt, she zaogeng abit… LACY TRANSLUCENT RED UNDIES!
My dick is throbbing with excitement again… She talk to me seductively, we smooched, my hands were all over her body.
She unbutton my shirt, suck my nipples and unbuckle my belt and unzipped my jeans…
Suddenly, I was like a newbie, donno how to take off her tops, bottom, bra and thongs… I was so engrossed looking at her dressing! Lol
She took her Pink top off and her bottom (she flashed her sexy butts at me to show me her red thongs!).
When I saw her in her pink bra, red undies, I became super horny. I smell the fragrance on her neck...
Now Almond dear had already stripped me totally except my black thongs… hehehe
She ‘teach’ me how to take off her pink sexy bra, once she took off I frenched her immediately before licking her neck (quick and brief one) to her tits… and she started to touch my thongs (what a turn on!). she put her hands and pcc me – slowly and lightly… soon, I was completetly naked, with a solid red hard penis in front of her.
I go closer to her and I licked her breasts her torso and I venture to her pubic area and I smell her red undies… I licked her thighs… left to right, occasionally licking her red undies… mmm…. I loved licking the red ‘camel toes’ of hers…
As I was very horny, within mins, I begin to took off her red thongs while she help me along to took it off faster (cos I wanna lick her fully shaved sweet pussy! – Yes, She’s Fully Shaved Down Under…)
I started my tongue-fu on her bare and sweet pussy, licking her libias, fondle her clitoris hood lightly… slowly, I expose her clit from the clitoris hood… and lick it…
‘Uh…..’ she moan and squirm…
Seeing her reactions this way, I really wanted it (to make love to her) so badly that I stopped and I got up.
Oh no… Almond wasn’t a woman to mass around with. She not letting me go… since I make her squirm earlier, now it’s her turn… she engulf my red hot rod into her mouth as I starting to enjoy my willie in her soft and warm mouth…
Soon I almost wanna give up and reach the point of no return, I think she can sense it. She got up. She want her revenge… she lay me on the bed, and begin to bbbj me.
She circled her soft tongue on my prick head, suckle it lightly and down my prick goes… into her warm mouth as I watched my penis disappear and reappear from her mouth again and again…
I moaned and squirm like a worm… ‘arrgh… oh… uh….’
After Almond ‘blow the hell out of me…’ she let me go…
I got up, lay her on the bed and I lick her again…
we got to 'sort of' 69 position and I licked her clit hungrily while she bbbj me…
This actions lasted for a few mins before I adjusted her to lay at the pillow comfortably and I continue my tongue-fu on her clit…
I watched her moan and squirm (what a great sensational view!)
Almond got hornier and hornier… her moans getting louder and louder ‘uh… oh… dear… uh..’ (she got call me dear leh… hehehe)
She decided to assist me by pulling back her libias and exposed her swollen clit fully for me while I licked on it hungrily and finger her gently and slowly…
This action, send spasms to her body accompanied by her loud moans…

I got up… (I capped myself earlier while licking her… hahaha)
I brush my prick lightly on her red swollen libias… she’s enjoying every moment of it…
My hard prick enters her vagina slowly… half way thru entry, I pull out slowly… I enter it slowly again… deeper and deeper each time after I pull out my prick…
I could see her cunt juice (what a turn on!)… soon enough, my prick fully entered into her wet cunt…
The room was filled with our lustful moans… the softer sounds produced was probably the sound which occurs when a solid d!ck penetrating a wet vagina (donno how to put it to words to describe… experienced bros should heard this sound before)
I change pattern to my trademark skill, the scissors leg style.
I enjoyed this pattern very much (I think Almond enjoyed too… )
As this pattern drain my energy and make me cumming soon, I change to missionary…
I lift up her legs and pump her real hard and Almond told me ‘Dear…uh…, I’m cumming…. uh….’
Upon hearing this, I pumped with all my might and strength and try not to cum and finally, I saw the results… she came… TWICE!
I let go my lust fully and got to the point of no return… this time, I cummed. My sperm was so much that Almond took it out she says ‘Strwaberry…hehe’ again…
Almond... you har… bad gal… Notti gal... make me pai sae only…We cuddle up and chat till it's time to go…
And thanks dear for your goreng pisang… *muacks*

Name: Almond
Boobs: C cuppers
Looks: 6.5/10 (rate her high cos imho, the mesmerizing cfm look (+1) she gave me while giving me 1 of the out of this world bbbj, after our lips... Her cfm looks - 3 words 2 describe: 'Whoa! Steam man!' (+0.5)
Frenching: Yes (hell yes she's good! But I’m not a good smoocher...)
BBBJ: 18.5/10 (I’m a bbbj lover and yeah, she’s real good not the usual up down bbbj...)
Pussy: SHAVED! (yes, guys she shaved!)
Fingering : Yes and she's wet too! (The gentler you are the wetter she is!)
69: Yes! (She put my nick 2 shame. Sorry guys, I got to the point of no return. I got too carried away till I can’t focus my tongue-fu on her Cilt!)
FJ: 10.5/10 (imho out of 4 times (1st and 2nd time was at 11/april) we do it, none of them were the same. But the GFE is still there. Our session is more like making love rather the usual sex. My policy is usually ‘1 gal 1 shot enough’ but she made me begging for more!)
AR: Yes (but I don’t like AR… )

Merl
26-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Looks: 6.5/10 (rate her high cos imho, the mesmerizing cfm look (+1) she gave me while giving me 1 of the out of this world bbbj, after our lips... Her cfm looks - 3 words 2 describe: 'Whoa! Steam man!' (+0.5)
BBBJ: 18.5/10 (I’m a bbbj lover and yeah, she’s real good not the usual up down bbbj...)
69: Yes! (She put my nick 2 shame. Sorry guys, I got to the point of no return. I got too carried away till I can’t focus my tongue-fu on her Cilt!)
FJ: 10.5/10 (imho out of 4 times (1st and 2nd time was at 11/april) we do it, none of them were the same. But the GFE is still there. Our session is more like making love rather the usual sex. My policy is usually ‘1 gal 1 shot enough’ but she made me begging for more!)
AR: Yes (but I don’t like AR… )Wow! A steamy FR with our League Sis...really made me wanna get down MT Cold Turkey double quicktime :D

SexFreak
26-04-2006, 02:25 PM
AR: Yes (but I don’t like AR… )

OMG:eek: ......................another steamzy FR on our League sis .......just the very 1st thing when I enter my office and power on my laptop..........Start to wonder, WTF am I waiting for huh :rolleyes:

But Hor, for the rating on her BBBJ (18.5/10), izzit your typo error or bcos she has given u more than a sextisfaction...........

Excellent FR, Bro CL..................

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
26-04-2006, 02:34 PM
This FR (my latest) - just thought if i could share it with the league. ;)
Bro OP, i'm 'submitting' my 'application' now (How? can Pass or not?)... kekeke

My RTF FR on Almond…

Bro D, u PASSED with With FLYING COLOURS !! :p

Maybe I should leave it to our Naughty Queen, ALMOND (when she comes back) for your League's nick... I only know u as the "The Amazing Lick Man" ha ha ha... (can I pass "Lick King" nick to him ??)

Clit_LickeR
26-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Wow! A steamy FR with our League Sis...
Not at all... its her... (the facts that she had done to me... i kena raped by her...)

another steamzy FR on our League sis .......
But Hor, for the rating on her BBBJ (18.5/10), izzit your typo error or bcos she has given u more than a sextisfaction...........

bro, Not my typo... actually i wanted to put 25/10! :eek:
Sextisfaction? Hmm... i'm still leaking till today... you say leh?

Maybe I should leave it to our Naughty Queen, ALMOND (when she comes back) for your League's nick... I only know u as the "The Amazing Lick Man" ha ha ha... (can I pass "Lick King" nick to him ??)

Woah... you also know i only listen to Almond only huh? (Whatever my Almond Dear say or decide lor... kekeke) :p
Hmm... The Amazing Lick Man and Lick King... i like this nick... hahaha

HC_Cheongster
27-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Woah... you also know i only listen to Almond only huh? (Whatever my Almond Dear say or decide lor... kekeke)
Hmm... The Amazing Lick Man and Lick King... i like this nick... hahahaBro cannot cannot.... Lick king is our OP tittle leh.... Must be humble to him!!! he is after all our league chair man!! kekekekeke :D :p

groo
27-04-2006, 09:58 AM
Bro cannot cannot.... Lick king is our OP tittle leh.... Must be humble to him!!! he is after all our league chair man!! kekekekeke :D
Bro-HCC, you also wrong lah - it should be LICK Chairman! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

ang076
27-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Then what is bro Zack official status in League??

Chief is not an official title..

If Bro OP is the Chairman, then Bro Zack shall be named "Secretary-General"

I learn that from political party :p

Wang Ye
27-04-2006, 11:28 AM

I learn that from political party

The Great Horny Chief is the Spiritual Leader of the League :D

Clit_LickeR
27-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Bro cannot cannot.... Lick king is our OP tittle leh.... Must be humble to him!!! he is after all our league chair man!
Oh i see... so the title Leaking Man not taken rite? :p hehehe
kopi session before 02 may at 'canteen' ok? kekeke

Bro-HCC, you also wrong lah - it should be LICK Chairman!
Really? bro groo, i didnt know our bro OP is into this 'trend' (two way plug).... :eek:
hahahaha!!!

Optimus_Prime
27-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Why am I SNEEZING !!?!!??:confused:

well pls note my 20 day "virginity" was lost last nite.... sighhhzz.... :rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
27-04-2006, 01:30 PM
Woah... you also know i only listen to Almond only huh? (Whatever my Almond Dear say or decide lor... kekeke) :p
Hmm... The Amazing Lick Man and Lick King... i like this nick... hahaha
Later I will sms Almond and see wat she wants to name u... okie... wasting my $$ for overseas sms lei... all jus for u :D

Hmmm... Chief Zack will always be Chief !!!

as well as Groo will always be the Mass-Cum Director !!

I dun mind be the scholarly advisor thou... heheh.... my fav pastime is afterall painting.... heehee...

SexFreak
27-04-2006, 01:54 PM
well pls note my 20 day "virginity" was lost last nite.... sighhhzz....

hmmmmm..............:rolleyes: ....................Bro, you have lost your 20-day "virginity" to who huh? hmmmmmmmmm................or to both :eek:

Cheers !!!

Sinfulman
27-04-2006, 02:01 PM
hmmmmm...................Bro, you have lost your 20-day "virginity" to who huh? hmmmmmmmmm................or to both
Cheers !!!
Hahahahahahah!!!!! That's the question running in my mind too!!!!! :D

Suspect 1. A gal in pebble call Ms C????? Hmmmm:confused:

Sinfulman

Optimus_Prime
27-04-2006, 02:03 PM
hmmmmm..................................Bro, you have lost your 20-day "virginity" to who huh? hmmmmmmmmm................or to both :eek:
Who ask you to leave so early last nite.... so u will never know...heheh :p But which gal I like better you should be able to tell la... the Sin PR lor

And where's your FR on your gal ??

Wat u think of both my gals ?? too bad last nite u did not get to see Ms C... she was the syt I wanted to see damn badly !!

PS: Bro how much do I owe u for the room ?

Optimus_Prime
27-04-2006, 02:05 PM
Hahahahahahah!!!!! That's the question running in my mind too!!!!! :D

Suspect 1. A gal in pebble call Ms C????? Hmmmm:confused:
I wished !! But she was with BABY...sighhzz...Rite...Bro Baby... your gal oso Ms C rite ??

This BABY.. whole nite sent electric signals to the gal sitting beside me... anyway I neglect her oso la... or else BABY wun have chance heheh

SexFreak
27-04-2006, 02:34 PM
Who ask you to leave so early last nite.... so u will never know...heheh....

I hope I could stay on too (3some foreplay show leh:eek: ) but time is running out for me ....... got to taste the Shanghainese Cuisine which you have recommended and also CO is waiting for me at home ................ sigh ............. Anyway, really had a great time with u, SJG, Baby and the other two bros ( sorry for not getting your nick right as I was too mesmerised by the 3some foreplay show right infront of me )..................as for your p/s, no problem at all.

But which gal I like better you should be able to tell la... the Sin PR lor

Ya Ya Ya, wise men think alike..............O.M.G :eek: she is really hot, wild and aggressive.............C-Cupper somemore........yum yum......

Cheers !!!

Rolex
28-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Who ask you to leave so early last nite ?.........

Bro, never jio me ha..... I up you 1st so that you can col me next time when you have prc lobang....:p

Clit_LickeR
28-04-2006, 12:41 PM
I up you 1st so that you can col me next time when you have prc lobang....
Wah... Bro, finally u reappear liao huh? :D
I have... you wanna try my Geylang Superstar ZT? :p

groo
28-04-2006, 01:29 PM
...what is bro Zack official status in League??...Chief is not an official title......If Bro OP is the Chairman, then Bro Zack shall be named "Secretary-General"......The Great Horny Chief is the Spiritual Leader of the League......Really?...didnt know our bro OP is into this 'trend' (two way plug)........ Chief Zack will always be Chief !!!Errrr......hmmmm.....hrrrmmmphh!...*sniff-sniff*....Ayyyy... Ok, bros, let me, The Mass Cum-munication Director, sets the record straight for all you Masses out there........ :D

Our bro-OP is The LICK Chairman (Or Lick-King or Paint-Chief or Miss (SYT)-Chief or Whatever, Bwahahahahaha!!! :D ).

Our bro-Zack is The LEAGUE Chairman - So he'll ALWAYS be our True-Blue Chairman, no mistake about there.

Hope this Mass Cum-munique has cleared the air!!! ;p Hee!

Optimus_Prime
28-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Our bro-Zack is The LEAGUE Chairman - So he'll ALWAYS be our True-Blue Chairman, no mistake about there.

Hope this Mass Cum-munique has cleared the air!!! Hee!
AMEN to dat....;)

And you will always be the The Mass CUM-munication Director of the League :D

Optimus_Prime
28-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Bro, never jio me ha..... I up you 1st so that you can col me next time when you have prc lobang....
Wah... Bro, finally u reappear liao huh? :D
I have...
Bro Rolex ...Sure next time we go...sure jio you... but think Bro CL will be a bit busy eating wanton mee at lavender from next week onwards...heheh :p

SexFreak
28-04-2006, 02:44 PM
you wanna try my Geylang Superstar ZT?

:eek: You mean our Chief Zack Tan:confused:

Cheers !!!

Optimus_Prime
28-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Ok I've been a bit engrossed in WarHammer 40K Literature and game lately... so think will write my latest FR in "WarHammer" style...

------------------------------------------------

The Assault on Mount "Little Stone"

1830 HRS

Recieved a distress signal from Brother SJG. He has informed me that Mount "Little Stone" is once again infested with sexy-&-curvy Heretics and require our forces to do a quick exterminaton. My blood rushed as the thoughts of Battle with my fellow Brothers loomed in my mind.

BATTLE ORDER
Brother ShunagJieKun - Our Commander for this mission
Brother AdGuy - Our 2nd-in Command
Brother Baby - Our Flag-Bearer, His voce can be heard everywhere
Brother SexFreak - Our BIG-GUN, he "re-supplied" us all
Brother Xiang Xiang - Our new-found commrade
Brother OP - Myself

2215 HRS
Recieved the latest intel from Brother Baby. It seems our PRIMARY target a herectic by the name of KRIS-tophe has eluded us and is nowhere to be found on Mount Small Stones. This was dismay news, I had unfinished business....with this alluring witch !

2230 HRS
The Battle is joined as I finally descend upon Mount Small Stones. It seem our Force Commander Brother SJG was already locked in battle with a sexy-black dressed heretic. This was most unusal as it usually take ages before our Commander finds a worthy opponent.

Exchanged greetings with my other fellow brothers before the Chief Demoness appeared before me. Instantly recognising me,

"It'ssss you again, "she hissed...

"Begone foul creature, I shall hack at thee !!" I bellowed.

"No, it sssshall not be me you battlesss today..." With a wave the demoness was gone.

In her place, laid a heretic (Ms A) with an impressive front rack of weapons. They were "C" Class skull bashers if I recalled correctly. And I have battled this heretic before, our last battle was to a stand-still but I was determined to achive victory this night. I shall drink her nectar and taste sweet victory that night !!

2245 HRS
Very soon most of our brothers were locked in mortal combat with their respective enemy.

Bothers Locked in Combat...

Brother Baby was locked in a battle of socery as he battled in linguistic warfare with his heretic in her native tongue. (he gave her some tongue warfare too later..heheh !!)

Brother AdGuy was engaged with a familar foe as well. Her looks brought back distant memories of another heretic I knowby the name of MAY in Mount Bugis. This foe was strong and had Brother AdGuy on the defensive with her slumber stance several times, but our Brother is devious, he will overcome her as well I firmly believe.

Brother Xiang Xiang, our newest comrade had his hands full with a bewitching witch clad in orange armour. But it did not take long for Brother Xiang Xiang to strip his foe of even her formidable Orange armour and feast on the tender flesh within.

Brother SJG, our commander was locked in his usual mental duel with his primitive opponent. She even tried to enslave him with her native tongue but given to vast intellect of Brother SJG, he soon found her boring...

and our Brother SexFreak was still kept in reserve in case he was needed.

Seeing the carnage under our feet, it felt good. Let the battle be joined and let Mount Small Stones echo with our WARCRY !!

Clit_LickeR
28-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Bro CL will be a bit busy eating wanton mee at lavender from next week onwards...

Why these few days got so many kakis of mine 'pitchar' my lobang huh? :rolleyes:
You mean our Chief Zack Tan?
Mai hai lang leh... No hor... it's the prc mentioned in my thread lah bro... :D

Optimus_Prime
28-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Ok I've been a bit engrossed in WarHammer 40K Literature and game lately... so think will write my latest FR in "WarHammer" style...

The Assault on Mount "Little Stone" Pt II

2300 HRS
And now the BATTLE is joined !! My foe was skilled in her craft. Her poison-tipped tongue was trying to worm its way thru my mouth. Does this heretic mean to infect me with her vile tongue ??

I am not one to shy away from a challenge. It is better to meet the enemy head-on. My mouth cease its resistance and allow entrance to this betwiching (Ms A) herectic entry. Let's see what damage can she do ?

2315 HRS
Impressive !! The heretic and I have been locked in close quarters combat via our tongues for 15 minutes and none has manged to grasp the upper hand. It was time for me to UPPED the stakes. My arms encirled her and brought her closer to me. If it's "close combat" she wants, it's "close combat" she gets.

I worked quickly to "disarm" her biggest weapons in her arsenal. The "C" class Skull Crushers. Managed to expose the hidden trigger mechanism.. a tiny brownish-pink "button" This will require a blast of cold to freeze it's workings.

Praise the Emperor !! There was easy access to ice thanks to Brother SJG and Brother Ad Guy's quick thinking prior to the battle. Taking an ice-cube in hand, I proceeded to the trigger- "button" But the witch knew my intention and blocked my way. We engaged in a mini-clash as the ice-cube was passed from me-to-her and her-to-me via our tongues. A most refreshing battle and one I will not forget due to the skill of my opponent.

I managed to wriggle free of the heetic's sexy alluring lips, and place the last remains of the ice-cube on the trigger "button". The chill sent shivers and a low moan from the herectic as the button freeze to a nice pinkish colour. I savour the taste, these Chaos-manfactured "C" Class skull Bashers lived up to it's name. Soft and Big and can literally suffocate a grown man in its valley. No wonder it's so feared among the Space Marines...

2330 HRS
The battle seem to be going well as many of our Brothers were having the upper hand in their duels. Especially Brother Xiang Xiang and Brother Baby. As usual the most difficult foes were left to our Force Commander Brother SJG and his deputy Brother Ad Guy.

Well our reinforcement was coming as Brother SexFreak signal his impending arrival. The Calavary was arriving !!

I was not faring well as the Chief Demoness had summoned another heretic to bewitch me (Ms L) This was a deep-seated one. One can only fathom what was in the deepest reaches of her mind. All my primary assault moves have been "blocked" so far.

Brother Baby was advising me to throw in the towel. Never !! I was determined to exterminate this new heretic the way I deciminated the other (Ms A) LONG LIVE THE BROTHERHOOOD !!

Optimus_Prime
28-04-2006, 04:33 PM

The Assault on Mount "Little Stone" Pt III

2345 HRS
THE TIDE HAS TURNED !!

The battle was not going well... most of my brothers were without a foe to fight. The Herectic were now hiding in the shadows and using "Hit-&-Run" tactics. On all fronts, the situation seem bleak. I was having my hands full on my latest encounter. This sexy-clad heretic (Ms L) was employing a defence only tactic. All my approaches have been blocked. And she was determined to hide her just-as-considerable arsenal of weapons from me.

If there was time for a prayer (Space Marines don't pray for that matter).. this was the time. And like the proverbal rain that comes to quench a thirst, it arrived in the manly form of Brother SexFreak !!

Our most experienced veteran, Brother SexFreak was hardly in formation before the Cheif Demoness sent a SH-trained demoness his way. I was having a hell of a time as both my herectics (Ms A & Ms L) were assaulting me. Showing his experience, Brother SexFreak immeadiaetly cracked the puzzle of the origins of Herectic Ms A. Now one more piece of puzzle is fitting into place.

The TIME for us to be idle was over... now we pushed on to VICTORY !!

ang076
28-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Never know you like to play "Dawn of War", bro OP.:D

I also play this games...

How can you compared pretty gals to the Heretics, the ugly servants of CHAOS Marine ?

In my opinion, pretty FLs and HC gals should be called "Eldars"- Alien-race with nice body curve, who fought like women :p .

Optimus_Prime
28-04-2006, 05:45 PM

The Assault on Mount "Little Stone" Pt IV

0000 HRS
With the timely arrival of Brother SexFreak, our morale was rallied and Mount Small Stones heard our Battlecry. So much so the lights dimmed to near non-existence.

Under the cover of darkness, we striked back. Brother Xiang Xiang was doing best on our left flank. He had his herectic on the defensive. Off came her Orange-tinted armour, Brother Xaing Xiang carried his assault to the enemy and pounched on the exposed flank. Feasting our eyes on the carnage from Brother Xiang Xiang's assault (bits of cloth were everywhere), our blood pumped with more adrenaline.

0015 HRS
Brother Baby has managed to shut the trap of his witch, her native tongue-ed sorcery was silenced as he "disrobe" her of her protective gear and launched a probe to her deepest crevices.

Even Brother Ad Guy was devising a strategem to deny his herectic of her "slumber" mantra. He had by far the most diffcult foe but he was had planted the seed for future victory. Just probing gently to assess the enemy's weak spots. The next encounter will be different now that Brother Ad Guy has learnt and witness all her stratgems and device a way to break it.

My own situation was dire. I was hopelessly outflanked with the heretic forces on both sides closing in. I could not fight the enemy on both flanks, so I directed a full frontal assault on my original target Ms A and exposed my rear flanks to Ms L.

More ice-cube tactics were exchanged as we again locked in (lips) combat. I spied Brother SexFreak and he was slowly pushing his advance on his foe. His forces were now "under" their primary defences and breaching towards the inner defences. I needed to be bring the battle to her like Brother SexFreak if I wanted to achieve a total victory.

I pulled my forces back as the Heretic (Ms A) breached through my primary defences and had my front exposed !! Her targets were the two trigger "buttons" and she lavished them with the vile poison in her tongue. I must CLEANSE all the vile poison as my forces mounted a counterattack and assaulted her own trigger "buttons". This time the more we ravished it's sweet taste the more the trigger button seem to grow.

My deep scan team had reached their objective in the nether regions of this herectic. A sparse forest hid the entrance to her inner-most secrets. However, the forces were having some diffculty breaching the blast-doors. Just as we had pry-ed open the blast doors and about to enter the wet dark clampy cavern within. The damn herectic cast a hex and disappeared again.

0045 HRS
Brother Xiang Xiang has retreated aftter dispatching the enemy on our left flank. Brother Baby is now fighting on two fronts as well as the herectics were combining forces and assaulting him with their native tongue. Force Commander Brother SJG was bored with the lack of intellect on his opponent.

My fight was going well, I had managed to keep the second heretic (MS L) on a short leash. There was to be no escape for her from my fury as we had arranged to settle our dispute in a location outside of Mount Small Stone. I could not concentrate my forces on the other herectic (Ms A)

She (Ms A) was aggressive in her assault as she "mounted" a direct attack and climbed over my weaken defences. My Artillery team was now exposed and she was pounding up and down on them. Only a thin piece of war garment seperate the secrets of her nether region from the full blast of my main Artillery. I can overhear my other Brothers as they witness the relentless assault from the herectic. My forces did a manouver and assaulted her flanks and pinned her "C" Class weapons down while I personally kept her vile posion-tipped tongue in check with my own.

Optimus_Prime
28-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Never know you like to play "Dawn of War", bro OP.:D

How can you compared pretty gals to the Heretics, the ugly servants of CHAOS Marine ?

In my opinion, pretty FLs and HC gals should be called "Eldars"- Alien-race with nice body curve, who fought like women
Brother ang076... I can see your mind has been posioned by the Chaos sorcery of the Herectics.

Never Fear Brother, I shall cleanse your spirit and get a few "Eldar HC Gals" to tie you up and ride you till dawn. :p

PS: Shall finish my report on Mt Samll Stones tml

Praise the Emperor !!

Optimus_Prime
29-04-2006, 11:22 AM

The Assault on Mount "Little Stone" Pt V

0100 HRS
Finally discovered the secret to unleashing the power hidden in my 2nd Herectic witch. She seem to be drawn to the intoxicating beats of music. With our Force Commander personally hand-picking the apprioate rhytmns, I had the herectic flaying her head in motion to the thumping beat. Finally, the beast within her was out. And I also managed to get a close-quarters scan of her own "B" Class Skull Bashers, not as dangerous as my original Herectic (Ms A) but it was soft enough. Finally I had the situation under control.

But alas, I spoke too soon as the battle was again joined when my first herectic demoness returned. Shaking her body with even more vigour, she soon was rubbing her soft butt against my main arsenal. It was code-red for my artillery cannon.

"Damn that bewitching temptress" I thought to myself.

I pinned her to the wall and adminstered my "Kiss of Death". It was suffice to say we were both soon infected with an intoxicating virus that would have claim both our lives if my space marine doctrine did not avocate safety at all venues.

The hour was late as the first herectic beat a hasty retreat to the darkness and I left my fellow brother-in-arms at Mount Small Stones. This was a personal duel between the new-comer herectic (Ms L) and myself.

The DUEL
Two hours of sweat and heavy work later. I claim my prize. This is the following logistic report for costs to be claim from the Empire for my Duel with the Herectic.

Location - Lavender Sector 81
Used Up Protection - 3
Ammo Unloaded into Her - 2 Full Clips:p
Convulsion Disorder ("shakes") experienced by Herectic - 4 Times
Time Taken - 2 HRs
Monetary Cost - $150+tips

~~END OF REPORT~~

AHGONG
29-04-2006, 01:36 PM
wah since u cum out of the mountain u become extraordinary huh? guess the "tainning" did u goot...hehhee...more battlefield report pls....:p

KLKOOL
29-04-2006, 03:42 PM
OoooPeeee... ur FRs and Reports getting very very creative horr... congrats on another beautifully written 'battlereport' .. cheers :D

groo
29-04-2006, 04:55 PM
........The Assault on Mount "Little Stone" Pt I ~ V ...Location - Lavender Sector 81....~~END OF REPORT~~
Oh my! A most vivid & enticing report, this is! Bro-OP is really in his element, true to his reputation as THE LEGEND's (League of Extra-horny Gentlemen and Erotic Nubile Damsels) Chief Scribe!!! :D

So Comd-OP, which zone in Lavender Sector 81 are you referring to - Classic or Elegance?!?!?!?! :D

sexy rabbit
29-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
OoooPeeee... ur FRs and Reports getting very very creative horr... congrats on another beautifully written 'battlereport' .. cheers

Bro KLKOOL, I have suggest to battle Mount Small stones wif u when u come down south next week. rite ? Bro OP, On boh?:rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
29-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Bro KLKOOL, I have suggest to battle Mount Small stones wif u when u come down south next week. rite ? Bro OP, On boh?:rolleyes:
I've been waiting and waiting for Bro KL Kool to confirm.... I am ready for battle... my little brother is ready... just waiting for the CALL !!! :p

Zack Tan
29-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Wah sia, Bro.OP, I see you are putting your "tongue-ful" trainings to devastating effects hor......ke,ke,ke. But how cum you used up 3 protective gears but unloaded only 2 ammos during your assaults? This could be a court marshal offence you know? May have to confer a tribunal to check this out....ke,ke,ke. But in any case, it's a well conceived frs. and I thank you for keeping me accompanied in this cold lonely early hours here.
Cheers,

Joanna
30-04-2006, 05:02 AM
Op your FR is VERY CHIM i have to flip dictionary in order to understand wat u're writing about.
I think u can change nick to LICK GOD liao. :p

*just found a few new strand of white hair*

cheryl27
30-04-2006, 05:54 PM

The Assault on Mount "Little Stone" Pt V

Si op ah what the hell is this wah lau eh i see untill cock eye liao !!! But nice lah

calex
01-05-2006, 12:21 AM
Nice style of writing a FR using a gamer point of view, bro OP hope to see you writng this kind of FR again, a special request from me (horny nerd):p

Optimus_Prime
02-05-2006, 08:26 AM
Nice style of writing a FR using a gamer point of view, bro OP hope to see you writng this kind of FR again, a special request from me (horny nerd)
Sure bro.... I have already written one LOTR type FR a while back.

Our Bro Wang Ye has written Wu Xia type FR too

There are also Mel&Brooks romantic type FR written here too

Our chief Zack wrote Joke-within-a-joke type FR

Lots of different styles of FR writing here... but you will need to search for it la.:p Of cus for steamy ones.. I would suggest Sis almond's FRs... or fetish-type by Bro ang076. HAPPY READING:D

BTW: Wow what type of progress package u got ?? Can do nat, almond, elve and still have enuff for HK trip !!???!??

Wang Ye
02-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Sure bro.... I have already written one
Our Bro Wang Ye has written Wu Xia type FR too

Heehee I have written at least 5 types of FRs to date:
1) Science Fic type FR (Assault on Zeus Cannon)
2) Wu Xia FR (Quanzhen vs Ancient Tomb)
3) Shen Hua FR (Shen Xian Jiejie & the Dragon)
4) James Bond Mission FR (The Michelle Connection)
5) Normal FR

Optimus_Prime
02-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Heehee I have written at least 5 types of FRs to date:
1) Science Fic type FR (Assault on Zeus Cannon)
2) Wu Xia FR (Quanzhen vs Ancient Tomb)
3) Shen Hua FR (Shen Xian Jiejie & the Dragon)
4) James Bond Mission FR (The Michelle Connection)
5) Normal FR
Dats why u are the KING of fantasy FRs la.. bro. :D

Had a really weird weekend... so expect my FR soon.

laodi123456789
02-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Bro OP weird weekend - An FR

I was at Suntec city when I saw a competition to see who could eat the worlds hottest chilli. I went to the aromatherapy story which was burning a candle and poured the wax from the candle onto my tongue.

I wen into the competition booth and applied to eat the worlds hottest chilli and they gave me the worlds hottest chilli. I managed to swallow the worlds hottest chilli then the sun went overhead even though I was at suntec city. Everyone disaapeared and suddenly I was in a desert.

I started walking and I saw a row of dacing pussies marching across the desert. I liked what I saw so I moved in closer and then I saw each dancing pussy was carrying a beanstalk that reached up into the sky.

I chose what looked like an African pussy a then put my foot in the hole, grabbed the beanstalk and started climbing up. I was a very strong climber and soon I saw a cloud on top of my beanstalk. When I climbed up into the cloud I came to a fields where there was a woman wearing a tiara sleeping on 100 matresses stacked underneath her. I climbed to the top and kissed her. She opened her eyes and asked me to fuck her

I pulled down my pants and inserted myself into her when I looked up she had turned in to a demon with horns and she said "I will tear your soul apart" and suddenly it was very windy and dark.

I pulled out and noticed my manhood had withered. I fell off the pile of mattresses and banged my head against the field...

Weird or not?
To be continued

Optimus_Prime
02-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Bro OP weird weekend - An FR
....saw a row of dacing pussies marching across the desert. ....each dancing pussy was carrying a beanstalk that reached up into the sky....chose what looked like an African pussy a then put my foot in the hole, grabbed the beanstalk and started climbing up. ...pulled out and noticed my manhood had withered. I fell off the pile of mattresses and banged my head against the field...
Bro Laodi... wat-ever u've been smoking ... all I can say is quickly get it licensed and sell it on the black market.

This type of weird fix... I've only heard of once before...heheh... :p Jimmy Hendrix probably got this all the time...

laodi123456789
02-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Bro

I thought this was your FR?

Bro Laodi... wat-ever u've been smoking ... all I can say is quickly get it licensed and sell it on the black market.

This type of weird fix... I've only heard of once before...heheh... :p Jimmy Hendrix probably got this all the time...

Sinfulman
02-05-2006, 12:41 PM

Ha ha...... OP always have something new in his bag of tricks..... Interesting Battle what a pity i'm not there :D as Sinfulman can be useful for "assault" then baby will not be left alone on this task!!!!!..... :cool:

Sinfulman

KLKOOL
02-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Bro OP... Preparing SG Assault... but window of opportunity is very small... After SG Elections and Thai75 KL Trip 8th May... Before GZ Trip 11th May... After GZ Trip, 15th May...

So looking at somewhere at least one week after the 15th, cos gotta finish work commitments before SG... cheers..

Wang Ye
02-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Dats why u are the KING of fantasy FRs la.. bro. :D

Opps. Forgot the legendary General Hospital FR with Nurse May :p

imom
02-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Had a little free time and decided to give the chick who sat with me at BS the other day a call... Voila - she's free!

Went to pick her and finally managed to do so after taking a wrong turn initially (and promptly into a mini-jam). Proceeded to a branch of our most celebrated local transit hotel chain and got down to biz...

The lass in question is tall - 1.73m without her heels. She has a lanky model-like figure, with average skin tone. Face-wise, she is average where features are concerned... but she has a bit of that slutty look with her make-up style, so it's all good for me... Boobies look like B-cuppers and her legs are my favourite kind - long and slim...

We showered and the action started with a catbath... SOP really, until she reached tha groin area, where she asked if I would like AR... Wow! This is rare, coming from a PRC... so of course I took up the offer. AR was ok, and it was later alternated with her BJ, which was also ok. Started the FJ and I found out that she's got a sensitive spot - she lets out a loud moan and shudders whenever I thrust deep enough... and gives me a fingernail-digging grab as well... I thought I better not hit that spot too often lest I come away with permanent fingernail rake marks!! I slowly increased the rhythm to a passionate frenzy before unloading the swimmers....

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
AR: 6/10
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 6.5/10
RTF: Maybe, if I'm in the mood for a tall girl.
Damage: 150 + room (a bit ex by BS standards maybe, but I'm not the bargaining sort)

League bros, if you're interested in knowing her name, just pm me. :p

Actually, Tua_Tao, Sinfulman and Birdie should know which one too - there's only one 1.73m tall girl who sat with me at BS....

Fei Ge
02-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Hi bros and sisters, long time no login here, almost 1 mth, means I oso in Mt Turkey for 1 mth:eek:

Been busy wif 2pid work..... sighz.....

BUT... my long lost lover is coming to town after 2 years...... I never forget her (include all the sister and my past fav).....

Hope the day reach fast....... :D

Till then, the story continues...........

calex
03-05-2006, 12:59 AM
[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime]Sure bro.... I have already written one LOTR type FR a while back.

BTW: Wow what type of progress package u got ?? Can do nat, almond, elve and still have enuff for HK trip !!???!??

Taking $900 for PP, the rest of the money is for the expenses at hong kong, the air tix and hotel i had pay using my salary.

Optimus_Prime
03-05-2006, 08:39 AM
Had a little free time and decided to give the chick who sat with me at BS the other day a call...

Actually, Tua_Tao, Sinfulman and Birdie should know which one too - there's only one 1.73m tall girl who sat with me at BS....
Hmmm... I know two 1.7m+ gals in BS.... I wonder which one she is....but both are the tall model leggy type that u like... heheh....

but judging from the price she quote... dun tell me it's F***** aka C***** ??:p

Anyway bro imom...always nice to see your RS-type FRs...heheh

Clit_LickeR
03-05-2006, 08:46 AM
Hmmm...
wah u very free in the mornings hor? :D :p

Fei Ge
03-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Good morning Convoy OP:D

So early report to SBF ar??

Optimus_Prime
03-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Good morning Convoy OP:D

So early report to SBF ar??
Yeah lor.. early bird catches the best HC slots mah...heheh

sunzi
03-05-2006, 10:10 AM
Hmmm... I know two 1.7m+ gals in BS.... I wonder which one she is....but both are the tall model leggy type that u like... heheh....
but judging from the price she quote... dun tell me it's F***** aka C***** ??:p
Anyway bro imom...always nice to see your RS-type FRs...heheh

I know which gal imom is refering to, she ever sit with u before definitely not C**.

imom
03-05-2006, 10:23 AM
I know which gal imom is refering to, she ever sit with u before definitely not C**.

Eh? Her name does start with C leh.... :p

But Bro OP, the number of alphabets you gave is not quite correct...

Optimus_Prime
03-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Eh? Her name does start with C leh....

But Bro OP, the number of alphabets you gave is not quite correct...
Aiya... if wat Bro sunzi said is correct then it should be Bro SJG's Boney's room-mate lah... flower vase when sitting but can bring out that tall gal la...

Bro imom.. the gal I refer to is C*n*y.. and got a tattoo (if it's her.. then I must go back and ask her for AR liaoz)

sunzi
03-05-2006, 10:42 AM
[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime]Aiya... if wat Bro sunzi said is correct then it should be Bro SJG's Boney's room-mate lah... flower vase when sitting but can bring out that tall gal la...
QUOTE]

Always Sunday got gals from BS jio me out ( not those CMI) :D. She is one of those in BS I very tempted to explore further :D

IMOM, u are the man cool in BS wild on Bed.

Optimus_Prime
03-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Always Sunday got gals from BS jio me out ( not those CMI) She is one of those in BS I very tempted to explore further

IMOM, u are the man cool in BS wild on Bed.
Bro imom is not the LEAGUE's no.1 Casanova lover for nothing hor !! :D

Bro SZ, u oso not bad lei... got gals from BS auto jio u go out... I wan oso dun have :(

sunzi
03-05-2006, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE
Bro imom.. the gal I refer to is C*n*y.. and got a tattoo (if it's her.. then I must go back and ask her for AR liaoz)[/QUOTE]

Bingo, it's her (C*n*y) :D

sunzi
03-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Bro imom is not the LEAGUE's no.1 Casanova lover for nothing hor !! :D

Bro SZ, u oso not bad lei... got gals from BS auto jio u go out... I wan oso dun have

In term of conquering, I am very far behind u and imom :(

Optimus_Prime
03-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Bingo, it's her (C*n*y)

Oh it's her ah.... how cum I no AR !! :p anyway digged out my rather short FR on her too...

think bro shadow oso tried her not long ago but dunno he got post FR or not...
Been a bit slack in updating my FR list... so here I'll put in a 3-in-1 mini-FR (not full-blown types)

OPTIMUS's HIT LIST

C*n*y/F**na - Gao Mei

LOOKS: In better lighting.. her looks actually quite average. but her height makes her outstanding.6.5
TCSS: Quite chatty.. chat non-stop from the cab to the hotel... but the topic abit dun match with mine lei...6.5
KISSING/FRENCHING: During the session not as much kissing/frenching but as have kissed and frenched her before in KTV... and she is quite good and likesto bite lips... heheh7.25
BODY: Best bit of her... she got the height of a model.. as tall as myself... nice slim body and perky butt8
BOOBS: Wow !!:eek: Did not know that was a C-cup hiding inside her top...a bit gravity-defying so suspect so articial enhancement but still worth a 7.5
PUSSY: Nothing special here... not tight nor was it loose...6.5
Catbath: Not bad licker but alas suffer from the lick one nip forget the other syndromn6.75
BJ: Very good... one of the better ones this year for me... good suction and will look at you..7.5
FJ: SOP... fake moans and just a bit rushing... 6
GF Feel: Again not much chemistry but she did fix me MILO after the session...6.5

Overall: Unless I'm in the mood for a good BJ (and there are better BJ specalists than her)... not much chance of a RTF6.5

Merl
03-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Yeah lor.. early bird catches the best HC slots mah...heheh

The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIESBro, are u going to look for the someone which u didnt get to see the other day... :D

Optimus_Prime
03-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Ha ha...... OP always have something new in his bag of tricks..... Interesting Battle what a pity i'm not there ...as Sinfulman can be useful for "assault" then baby will not be left alone on this task!!!!!.....
U will noe my gal (Ms A) la... u and YSL tried to grab her panties the 1st time u saw her....
Bro, are u going to look for the someone which u didnt get to see the other day...
Actually my day quite packed today... plus $$ low... so lunching w WQ later ? when we kopi ah ??

Almond
03-05-2006, 03:54 PM
FR on YUKI Prime

Was having dinner with my friend XX at Arab Street Eatery when we saw this GEM.

This GEM was dressed in a long sleeved cream top and a pair of Dark blue jeans that left much to imagination.

Decided to check out this GEM as me and XX were looking to get more sisters to join us.

The GEM was totally feminine. Got the approval of both me and XX.

Those who are interested in trying this GEM can drop me a PM. :)

Name: Yuki Prime
Looks: 8/10 - Nice Si-wen look
Body: Tall and lanky (Imommy's fav kind)
Boobs: Hmm... Dunnoe how to gauge
Butt: Should be quite firm and perky
Nipples: Prob Pink Bah
Height: Tall
Weight: We just kept telling her that she should eat more

For the rest of the more personal stats, maybe you guys can post after trying her.

OH!

Playability: 10/10 - Game for anything~!!!! :p

KLKOOL
03-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Bro, are u going to look for the someone which u didnt get to see the other day... :D

BTW Merl... ur nick sound like u r growing ladies... can teach me huh ??? :p

..... Sexy Ladies(currently 5 but still growing...)

KLKOOL
03-05-2006, 04:56 PM
FR on YUKI Prime

Was having dinner with my friend XX at Arab Street Eatery when we saw this GEM.
Decided to check out this GEM as me and XX were looking to get more sisters to join us.
The GEM was totally feminine. Got the approval of both me and XX.

Playability: 10/10 - Game for anything~!!!! :p

Wah liao.... got XX approval and urs some more arrhhhh... NOSEEEE BLEEEED!!! This on Ma Hai endorsed liao one...

ang076
03-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Sis Almond, why dont you do her and post FR here???:p

Many of us like to read the very first FR on gal by lady member of League...

imom
03-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Body: Tall and lanky (Imommy's fav kind)

Eh? :p

Ask this Yuki Prime to put on a pair of stockings first :D

Optimus_Prime
04-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Eh?

Ask this Yuki Prime to put on a pair of stockings first
From what I heard ... this yuki prime tried to hit on Bro Hugo... but he completely not interested. Well been pestering Almond to intro to me... but dunno why when she around.. I always not around one... :rolleyes:

maybe our Chief Scout Bro gerhunter will know... or local FL King Bro cuteboy...

Optimus_Prime
04-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Sometimes you think a day is just going to go by as you planned and fate throws a spanner in the works !! Well that is what happened to me in the last 3 days, Fate threw a pretty and sweet spanner my way... and totally knocked me for a lub !!

so here I am posting my quickest KC-Trap yet. All events took place very recently and some details have been masked to protect the identity of those involved.

OP's 3 Day Affair

Day 1
Like all Greek Tragedies... this one started out quite normally. Was feeling bored after work and sms-ed a few of my kakis and flings to see if they were free. Meow-meow was feeding her cat, the Golden Couple was un-contactable, the 3 Queens were on route back from KL, the BS Prince was drinking alone... so looks like it was HC or TN for me.

Made a few calls and most of my favs were either off, fully booked or available quite late. So decided TN will be my choice. Made my way to a new joint. Was greeted by a cute boobsy lady and saw another 3 gals there. Well two of them caught my eye, as there were SYTs !! But alas they were having their meals, so I sat undecided f I should disrupt them and choose the other 2 ladies instead, but in the end, the prospect of SYT over-ruled my left brain. Choose one SYT who actually looked up from her meal and gave me a smile. Guess it was that smile that hooked me :rolleyes:

The session with her was ok. (let's call her Apple) Nothing really mind-blowing or gf-feel like. Apple disliked kissing and painting which a bit turn me off. But there was some good chemistry between us when we had our after-sex shower. So off I went to sit at the lounge to relax a bit before taking my leave. My intention was to go in 5 mins but just see got opportunity to "steal-look" at the other SYT. (let's call her Lu Lu)

IT was here where FATE threw that spanner at me. I cheekily asked Apple to sit with me for a while and she DID !! She sat on my lap and my arms naturally encircled her waist. The feeling was nice. After a while she had to finish her meal and she kept feeding me !! In btw bites, I think I felt the 1st pang of GF feel from Apple. Woah... looks like I was staying longer if I could.

Lucky for me the TN had little business and I stayed on for quite some time and engaged in some hugging plus occassionally stealing a few kisses from Apple. Shit !! The GF Feel s getting stronger !! But I know this is all so I will RTF her. That was when I knew she was leaving our shores soon. Shit !! But arranged with Apple and her friend Lu Lu to bring them out if they wanted to after their work. And to my surprise, they agreed !! Must be my lucky day...heheh...

Left the TN and headed down to catch up with the 3 Queens as they arrived in SIN. Satan, Almond and XX looked tired from their long journeys, and in the end, accompany Almond & Satan for supper while XX went back. Recieved a call jus as we reached the foodcourt....

Merl
04-05-2006, 11:31 AM
BTW Merl... ur nick sound like u r growing ladies... can teach me huh ??? :p

..... Sexy Ladies(currently 5 but still growing...)Bro, you are a real funny chap... next time u come to SG, drop me a PM then we lim-kopi and discuss further....hahahaa :D

Optimus_Prime
04-05-2006, 12:03 PM
I am posting my quickest KC-Trap yet. All events took place very recently and some details have been masked to protect the identity of those involved.

OP's 3 Day Affair

Day 1 - cont'd
Got a call jus as we (Satan, Almond & me) reached the foodcourt. It was them !! Quick as flash, I was out on the streets trying to hail a cab. But alas my luck was not with me as I could not hail a single cab to save my life !! So in the end, had to cancel our meeting.

Disappointed, I headed back to 2 very pissed off Queens. Well made my apologies for running off and we TCSS for a bit. Talked abt their KL trip and how FUN it was.. wished I was there too at KL. Soon the gals were heading for home, and I hitched a ride with one of them.

Before that had an sms from Apple saying a male friend of Lu Lu was bringing them out, so I guessed my chance with them was lost. Anyway after dropping off one Queen, I was jus kay-po kay-po and exchange a few sms-es with Apple. Learned their plans were cancelled and they heading back home. I quickly checked my funds (heng still got a bit of progress package $$) and hinted if she wanted another session with me.
Sheesh.. doing a gal twice in a day... I must be crazy !!:rolleyes:

Have not done such a thing since Xiao Xue time (which was quite a while ago...) Anyway zoomed to where she stayed double-quick but alas she had not reached yet. Feeling still a bit peckish even after supper with the Queens, I scanned around and only found a MAckers. Well went in, and guess who I saw ??

Apple & Lu Lu !!

Sat with them and met up with the male friend of Lu Lu (call him Jason) So it was we four ad a good time chatting at Mackers... the girls were quite frustrated when Jason and me talked in English.

APPLE : "Ni Meng Zai Jiang Shen Mu Naio Hua Ah ??" (what "bird language" u talking ?)

ME "Mei You Ah, Ni he LuLu ye si xi huan jiang ni de jia xiang hua ah" (U and Lulu oso speak your native language lei)

APPLE Shi Ma ? You Mei ?

and Apple will grin and wink when she said that... my heart felt another ping.. shit why am I having these feelings over a Working Girl ?? Soon it was time to go, and I think Jason and I had the idea of bringing the gals to our own respective 81 joint for some personal time. But guess the gals did not want to split up... so theysuggest we go to their place. But must be quiet as their landlord very strict over bringing guys back to the home.

Ok, I grinned. Was a possibility of tarma or orgy at the back of my mind when presented w this kind of situation, but funny enough my thoughts were only on Apple. And Lu Lu was the prettier of the 2 too !! Must really be crazy liaoz...

We held hands as we sneaked into the house. Lulu and Jason quickly adjoined to the Master bedroom leaving me and Apple. For some reasons I was kinda shy now around Apple and just did not know what to do...

APPLE : Xian Zai Zuo Shen Mu ah ? (Now do what ?)

ME : Er... Er... talk ??

APPLE: Ni Yao Shuo Shen Mu Ah ? (Wat u wanna talk abt ?)

ME: Er... anything lor....

Shit !! why am I suddenly tongue-tied with her around ?? This would have gone round for some time if Apple had not grab my hand and said let's go to the guest room to talk.

Well making ourselves comfortable, we chatted and listened to some MP3 from her hp and my own MP3 player. With the lights off and only the light from her HP, the mood was kinda romantic. Like I was chatting with my GF. Oops... starting to feel a familar pang... shit got to control myself. Remb my mission is to screw and forget.

So I reached over and pecked Apple lightly on the lips. She jus smiled and gave me a hug. Well needless to say I needed no other invitation. No steamy FRs here as I will keep wat happened btw us personal except Apple moaned really loud and I had some finger-nail marks on my back !!

Post-intercourse, we were resting in each others arms (naked) when suddenly we heard a loud knocking on the front door !!! Shit !! dun tell me the landlord was popping in for suprise visit !! :eek: My heart was pumping and from the look on Apple's face so was hers !!

Optimus_Prime
04-05-2006, 12:20 PM
I am posting my quickest KC-Trap yet. All events took place very recently and some details have been masked to protect the identity of those involved.

OP's 3 Day Affair

Day 1 - cont'd
The knocking actually got louder and louder. We kept as quiet as a mouse. I was feeling like the bf that the girl sneaked into her bed when the parents were asleep. Actually the feeling brought back some memories... and the heart pumping at 100km/h was one of them :D

Just as suddenly as the knocking started... it ceased. Both Apple and me looked at each other and was about to dress up when... a 2nd knocking came !! This time on our bedroom door !! Shit !! Heart pounding again...

But ti was jus Lulu and Jason coming to check on us. We tip-toed out to the living room and summised it was probably a drunk who made that nosie. Well the excitment had got all 4 of us out of bed so we tcss abit. Jason and Lulu were cuddling like nobody's business, while me and Apple were seated a bit more wider apart. Maybe I felt shy abt holding her in the presence of someone. (hmmm... why I not so shy when I'm in BS ktv ??)

Well anyway eventually, Apple and me did cosy up together and I got a taste of couple couple talking. (usually I'm the lamp-post) It was kinda nice and these 3 ppl are all I met jus a few hours ago and here we are chatting away like old friends... damn weird.

Well very soon Jason was making out w Lulu, so I decided to pull Apple back to the room with me. We had a real quickie..guess I was excited !! And just spend the rest of the time chatting.... we talked abt her life back in China and I got to know more abt her life... oso know to my disappt she got 3 sitors in China who are also sponsoring her. (meaning they are screwing her too la) Well dunno why felt a bit jealous when she talked abt one of her more fav suitor and how well he treats her. And how she always take acre of him. Guess I'm envious... and maybe a tiny weeny bit jealous ??

Shit !! I felt real silly abt feeling this way abt Apple. I adopted my Horny mode again and started to auto-roam her again. This time, the sex just felt a bit more different. Maybe it was me... but I just felt closer to her.

soon it was morning and time for us to head off... Was talking to Jason that maybe we bring them out again before they leave for home. Game Set Match with the gals and left. Feeling weird all over as for some reason Apple lingered on my mind...

Checked my wallet... shit blew some $$ but overall very worth the $$.

1st Session (at TN) - 1 shot - $100 + entrance fee
Overnite Session - 3 shots - $135 (all I had in my wallet and Apple didnot kbkp)

END OF DAY ONE !!

KLKOOL
04-05-2006, 12:27 PM
Bro, you are a real funny chap... next time u come to SG, drop me a PM then we lim-kopi and discuss further....hahahaa :D

Hahaha... yeah... will look u up when I am down... must find out your secret recipe to grow women... can already imagine what u use to fertilise them :D

KLKOOL
04-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Wah... OPeee... read ur FR yesterday... have to go HC liao... now read your KC Trap FR... wanna return call to my Mongolian Princess... liao...

But seriously... sex... is emotional... hard to keep small head and heart separate... me also have lots of such war stories.. sometimes... the X-factor juz gets u no matter what... WL's also human mah...

Must really stop reading ur FRs lah... causing me much Financial and Emotional turmoil... :D

laodi123456789
04-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Bro OP

With names like Apple and Lu- Lu sounds like you been reading too many FR's at Blue Rose and Blue Star - unless they really are!

Optimus_Prime
04-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Bro OP

With names like Apple and Lu- Lu sounds like you been reading too many FR's at Blue Rose and Blue Star - unless they really are!
no comments :D

jus keep their privacy as they r gals known in sbf.

Clit_LickeR
04-05-2006, 03:34 PM
blew some $$ but overall very worth the $$.

Overnite Session - 3 shots - $135 (all I had in my wallet and Apple didnot kbkp)
END OF DAY ONE !!
Wow! 4 Shots in a day? :eek:
Bro, u the man!
Btw, u forgot to put --> blew a lot of spermatoza too! :p

Fei Ge
04-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Convoy OP, I salute U!!!!

Today I get my 2 shots oready beri tired liao....... u 4 shots and still got energy to write such a long post:D

Merl
04-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Hahaha... yeah... will look u up when I am down... must find out your secret recipe to grow women... can already imagine what u use to fertilise them Well ... :rolleyes: I made good barley lor and to make them happy, have to polish my brush once a while but I believe our LICK GOD is a good teacher coz I oni master 10% of the skill...imagine he conduct the paintwork himself then ...hahaha :D

Yo LICK GOD... is XX one of our League Sis ? If yes, then must change my siggy lor ... 5 going on 6 and then ... lick lick....hee

groo
04-05-2006, 07:27 PM
....1st Session (at TN) - 1 shot - $100 + entrance fee...Overnite Session - 3 shots - $135 (all I had in my wallet and Apple didnot kbkp)...END OF DAY ONE !!Wah-piang! Bro-OP, if i'm about to make a shot while reading your FR, my spermazoids would straightaway make a U-turn and go into a Rally-fever-high Spasm!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

Some more it's only Day 1!!! Day 2 - 1/2 dozen shots, Day 3 - 1 dozen shots?!?!?!?! Our PAP/WP/SDA/SDP will all be fighting for your signature to help them take Rally pot-SHOTS at their opponents!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

gerhunter
05-05-2006, 12:21 AM
From what I heard ... this yuki prime tried to hit on Bro Hugo... but he completely not interested. Well been pestering Almond to intro to me... but dunno why when she around.. I always not around one... :rolleyes:

maybe our Chief Scout Bro gerhunter will know... or local FL King Bro cuteboy...

wah...since when I become Chief Scout?

Darknites
05-05-2006, 08:42 AM

wah piang... this one must salute!!!

did not hear you mention during BS session... anyway.. we did not have much time talking cos you are always busy with MMs!!! :mad:

nice to learn of your great encounter... as always... once bitten, twice shy... dun repeat the kc mistake you did a while ago... :o

cheryl27
05-05-2006, 09:20 AM

OP's 3 Day Affair

Day 1 - cont'd
The knocking actually got louder and louder. We kept as quiet as a mouse. I was feeling like the bf that the girl sneaked into her bed when the parents were asleep. Actually the feeling brought back some memories... and the heart pumping at 100km/h was one of them :D

Just as suddenly as the knocking started... it ceased. Both Apple and me looked at each other and was about to dress up when... a 2nd knocking came !! This time on our bedroom door !! Shit !! Heart pounding again...

But ti was jus Lulu and Jason coming to check on us. We tip-toed out to the living room and summised it was probably a drunk who made that nosie. Well the excitment had got all 4 of us out of bed so we tcss abit. Jason and Lulu were cuddling like nobody's business, while me and Apple were seated a bit more wider apart. Maybe I felt shy abt holding her in the presence of someone. (hmmm... why I not so shy when I'm in BS ktv ??)

Well anyway eventually, Apple and me did cosy up together and I got a taste of couple couple talking. (usually I'm the lamp-post) It was kinda nice and these 3 ppl are all I met jus a few hours ago and here we are chatting away like old friends... damn weird.

Well very soon Jason was making out w Lulu, so I decided to pull Apple back to the room with me. We had a real quickie..guess I was excited !! And just spend the rest of the time chatting.... we talked abt her life back in China and I got to know more abt her life... oso know to my disappt she got 3 sitors in China who are also sponsoring her. (meaning they are screwing her too la) Well dunno why felt a bit jealous when she talked abt one of her more fav suitor and how well he treats her. And how she always take acre of him. Guess I'm envious... and maybe a tiny weeny bit jealous ??

Shit !! I felt real silly abt feeling this way abt Apple. I adopted my Horny mode again and started to auto-roam her again. This time, the sex just felt a bit more different. Maybe it was me... but I just felt closer to her.

soon it was morning and time for us to head off... Was talking to Jason that maybe we bring them out again before they leave for home. Game Set Match with the gals and left. Feeling weird all over as for some reason Apple lingered on my mind...

Checked my wallet... shit blew some $$ but overall very worth the $$.

END OF DAY ONE !!

Hmm...nice FR.....hmm....OP u better becareful ...as u make me feel that u are damn easy to be poisoned lol u know what i meant!!!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
05-05-2006, 09:35 AM
as u make me feel that u are damn easy to be poisoned lol u know what i meant!!!

dun think got as easy as me ar:o

cheryl27
05-05-2006, 11:31 AM
dun think got as easy as me ar:o

u also that easy meh....hmm.... try to control lor....CheErs

Shuang_Jie_Gun
05-05-2006, 11:46 AM
u also that easy meh....hmm.... try to control lor....CheErs

u nv go see my thread " Falling in love with ktv gers"? lol..so far so good for now,hope i will get better. =p

HC_Cheongster
05-05-2006, 05:29 PM
did not hear you mention during BS session... anyway.. we did not have much time talking cos you are always busy with MMs!!!
Haha Op as usual always slient mod de mah!
Its only when everything over liao b4 we will knw anything de kekeke :D

Well ... I made good barley lor and to make them happy, have to polish my brush once a while but I believe our LICK GOD is a good teacher coz I oni master 10% of the skill...imagine he conduct the paintwork himself then ...hahaha
We dun call him our "LICK GOD" for nothing de hor!!! :p

HC_Cheongster
05-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Im Camping here for the Day 2 and Day 3 FR from OP liao!!! Any one joining me!!! kekekekeke :D

SexFreak
05-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Im Camping here for the Day 2 and Day 3 FR from OP liao!!! Any one joining me!!! kekekekeke

Hi HCC, let me go and buy some popcorns and diet cokes 1st b4 joining you:D

Cheers !!!

Boring
05-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Hi HCC, let me go and buy some popcorns and diet cokes 1st b4 joining you:D

Cheers !!!

NNKC SF, Never jio me... :D

Clit_LickeR
05-05-2006, 08:52 PM
NNKC SF, Never jio me...
Then u leh? Also never jio me... :mad: :p

KLKOOL
06-05-2006, 08:24 AM
u nv go see my thread " Falling in love with ktv gers"? lol..so far so good for now,hope i will get better. =p

Lol.. u also dare admit huh... kekeke... But I am sure not alone lorr... :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
06-05-2006, 08:26 AM
Im Camping here for the Day 2 and Day 3 FR from OP liao!!! Any one joining me!!! kekekekeke :D

Me already here worr... why u so late one ??? :rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
06-05-2006, 01:03 PM

OP's 3-4 Day Affair

Day 2
Went back home a tired but sexistifed man. Slept in and took half day from the office. Even if my spirit was willing, my legs were a bit wobbly from all the shagging the nite before.

Busy myself at the office and nothing much happened. My mind however was looking forward to two day's time when she agreed to overnite with me again. Found I was getting a hard-on just thinking of her... that's a good sign I thought to myself. It meant I may only be sexually attracted to her and not emontionally. At that moment, I actually honestly believed that !!

Receied an sms from her just before I slept. Did not want to know what she was doing up so late at nite... but I still did. Was she bonking someone overnite now ? or some guy had her by his side... the thoughts for some reason disturbed me.:( The night was a bit uneasy but I slept nevertheless...

~~End of Day 2 ~~

calex
06-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Wow, the diary of bro OP is so sex-citing, nice FR :)

Optimus_Prime
06-05-2006, 01:20 PM

OP's 3-4 Day Affair

Day 3
Woke up feeling weird... I had the dream again !! The one with me floating alone at sea and caring for Pink-Pink... and I had another dream following it... a bit hazy wat it was.. but I was somewhere not here not there... I was chasing Pink-Pink thru a maze but instead someone grabbed my hand... I knew w/o loking it was Apple's hand. I turned but saw no-one there... and I was alone again....

Real Weird... must be thinking too much.

Recieved the call-up for BS HH. Although I was not really in the mood but decided what the heck... I was bored and a little horny anyway. Sms-ed Apple to see if she was awake. But no answer... meaning she slept late again. Again my thoughts where she went ?? Knocking my fist into my head... what am I thinking? she's a WL for god's sake and she's not mine exclusive or anything... they are here to earn $$ and I am here to satisfy my raging hormones !! Sometimes I really surprised at myself for still feeling this way after getting torched by Xiao Xue & others....

On the way to BS, I finally received Apple's call. she had just woken up..at 2pm ?!?!? It seems she had moved to a new shop to work. For some reasons, I just blurted out...

ME: "Can I see you now ?"

Apple: "Yes, I am thinking of you too."

ME: "Ok.. I come over now"

Apple "I wait for you."

And so there I was speeding off to find Apple again in the space of 2 days !! Damn it... this was not going good for my wallet !!

AHGONG
06-05-2006, 01:44 PM
siew mai.....ha gao.....xiao long bao.....ha gao.... siew mai......cha shao bao...anyone??? think the spectators for the new hot movie in town "The personal journal of OP san" is increasing fast....ha gao...siew mai......:D

Optimus_Prime
06-05-2006, 02:25 PM
siew mai.....ha gao.....xiao long bao.....ha gao.... siew mai......cha shao bao...anyone??? think the spectators for the new hot movie in town "The personal journal of OP san" is increasing fast....ha gao...siew mai......
KNN !! :mad: Bro...U enjoying this hor... selling DIM SUM some more... :p

Tue - join me at kopi-shop below BS for kopi ? retire still can drink kopi rite ?

gerhunter
06-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Wet Queen called me...looking for kakis to go swimming or MJ..but I not free leh..:o :p

Optimus_Prime
06-05-2006, 03:05 PM

OP's 3-4 Day Affair

Day 3 - cont'd
Reached the place and walk up and down the row of shop-houses and finally spotted the address she gave me. Hmmm... a massage center here?? Got ppl come one meh ? Well went in and paid for 60 mins.

Told the boss I wanted Apple. She looked at me blur..blur... okay maybe she had another call-sign here. Tried describing her.... and finally showed her the hp no. Ahhh... finally she knows which gal I want and told me she still upstairs sleeping but will call her down.

10 mins later, Apple skipped into the room. Seeing me she gave me a back-breaking hug. Her considerable front assets crushing themselves on my chest.

Apple: I was worried when the Boss said got customer

Me: Why ?

Apple: Cause I was waiting for you to come...

Me : And I am here lor... (confused)

Apple: Come and pick me up..stupid !! (gives a mock anger look)

Me: Oh..Oh...

Grabbing my hand and leading me to the high bed, Ipulled her back towards me and held her petite little frame in my arms. Leaned forward and our lips touched for a while. Apple whispered into my ears..

Apple: So what u want to do today ?

Me: Er.... I just came to see you... never think so much (I lied)

Apple : Really meh ? U got think of me meh ?

Me : Well... if not I won't be here liaoz...

To be frank, I actually had no intention to bonk Apple (I was going BS anyway later)... just wanted to see where she was crashing at. But somehow, I ended up in a small cubicle with her.

So we just lied down next to each other on the high bed and listened to music from her HP as before. Not sure if she does that with everyone.. and to be frank I dun really care... this was a nice moment for me as it reminded me of the times I spent in much more innocent times with Fly Kite years ago. I would spend time with Fly Kite at her work place, we would chat, sleep, hug and kiss... nothing else... guess some would say it was a stupid way of spending $$ (heck I would call myself stupid too now) but it was a special feel way back then...

and now I was experiencing something similar with Apple. Maybe I am just missing Fly Kite too much and just find Apple a good replacement. yeah...maybe... except it felt a bit different...

What's the different... well my cock was rock hard for one.... and no need 3 guesses who has been "playing" with it while we were lying there listening to music. Could not take it anymore and I stripped off Apple's panties leaving her dress on. Using my emergency cap, I entered Apple while she was still fully clothed. Lifting up her dress while I banged into her furiously...

Had to cover her mouth as her moaning was starting to get a bit loud. I usually dun go for quickie w/o foreplay but I really could not stand this nymph seducing me with her fingers and sly grin and bewitching eyes...

All too soon the hour was up. And I left a sexistifed man for BS. Apple was on my mind thru-out the BS outing so I did not even touch much the gals I had that day.... Dunno why... but Apple's voice "Ni Hui xian wo meh? Ni Yao Wo Meh? (U reallythink of me? U want me meh ?)" just keep bouncing in and out of my mind.:rolleyes:

Had dinner with 2 of the Queens... at least their laughter and smiles distracted me somewhat from my ever-growing "KC TraP"... but it was all too soon that I left for home. Chat a while with Apple on the phone... and we confirm we will meet again tomorrow after her work. Dunno why I was looking forward to the next day and did not get a good sleep at all...

Spendings
$100 + entrance - 1 shot

~~End Of Day 3 ~~

AHGONG
06-05-2006, 03:45 PM
KNN !! :mad: Bro...U enjoying this hor... selling DIM SUM some more...

Tue - join me at kopi-shop below BS for kopi ? retire still can drink kopi rite ?

hahaha....of course enjoying lah..u write until so...sensual...feel so skiok...hehehe....Tue kopi? have to chk my schedule call u if can make it....cheers:p

Optimus_Prime
06-05-2006, 06:40 PM

OP's 3-4 Day Affair - KC Trap Definition

Er... before I continue to my final Day (day 4) of my KC Trap. I think I better define what is KC Trap as a few ppl are not sure exactly what it means. Pls note: the following definition is not the universal one... but it applies to me whenever I say I kenna "KC-ed"

KC - stands for "Kum Cheng". Cantonese for Feelings or "gan qing" in Chinese.

Trap - two meanings I found which works here.. they are:
1. A stratagem for catching or tricking an unwary person.
2. A confining or undesirable cicrumstance from which escape or relief is difficult

Examples:
I kenna KC-Trap liaoz la
Meaning - when you are stuck in situation involving feelings where your logical thinking just flies out the window.

This gal is setting a KC Trap for you
Meaning - a stratagem employed by the fairer sex to trick you (usually to dotheir bidding) using emotions or feelings

As for how this relates to my situation... well I also dunno. I just noe I was kinda crazy over her. Eye-witness such as Bro Baby or Sis Almond might wanna clarify if I got it heavy or not...:rolleyes: And I was actually willing to spend $$ and time on her.

For a cheongster. The Equation is always simple.

Pay $$ = Have Fun (from petting to full-blown sex)
Final Results = Guilt Free

But when u pay $$ and u dun wanna do anything... then I consider this "KC-ed". Sometimes it's the gal out to get you. sometimes is you stupid to fall into it yourself. As for my case, well judge for yourself when I have finished my posts.:rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
06-05-2006, 07:05 PM

OP's 3-4 Day Affair

Day 4
Actually could not get much sleep as I was actually looking forward to seeing Apple again. Had not had this kinda feel for quite long...

An Sms from Jason (the other guy who overnite with Apple's friend - Lulu that nite) woke me up from my restless slumber.

Text Msg : Your Gal call you last nite? We going out this afternoon.

Huh ?? I rubbed my eyes... I was still groggy but quickly replied him what was the plan? Also quickly sent 2 sms-es to Apple. She did not reply..meaning she was still sleeping. I was on my way to work when Jason called. We chatted and knew he actually took Lu Lu out last nite and they were planning to go shopping this afternoon. Lu Lu has agreed to skip work for him. Damn it.. felt so envious...heheh

Apple did not mention any such things for me. Well since she did not ask me, I decided to not pursue matters as I did not want to sound Desperate (no matter how desperate I realli was feeling now..) So worked most of the morning, could not really concentrate much... my thoughts kept shifting to Apple.

Finally Apple awoke and replied my sms. She did not mention anything about the afternoon. It seems she wanted to work today as it was her last full day in Singapore and earn a bit more extra $$. Felt a bit disappointed she did not mention anything abt her friend and Jason going out... but then I def can't pay her anything like what she would earn if she stayed in the shop. (Probably 3-5 customers - about $300-500)

Exchanged a few sms-es as lunch approached with Jason asking him about where he and Lu Lu went the nite before. Seems like they went shopping but only for 2 hours. Apple did not join them and instead stayed to work.

Well, Apple has always struck me as one who will work for her $$ instead of using KC to get $$. Lu Lu is getting a small "fee" from Jason each time they go out to compensate for lost of income.

As lunch time closed in, apple finally texted me that Lu Lu was going out and leaving her alone in the shop. She asked if I could leave work earlier and accompany her too. My heart actually skipped a beat !! It was like getting the sweet u always been dying to try.. and I've been dying for her to ask me that. But then I told her I could not pay her for her lost income the way Jason was compensating for Lu Lu. Well, she just said for me to come out first. (hmm...maybe she'll "knife" me elsewhere...the cynical me said)

anyway the time was set and I hurried throught my work. Was actually a bit late when I finally met up withh Jason and the gals in orchard. Apple was looking very pretty today. Her white porcelain face glistened in the sun, framed by her golden brown hair. Oh man... think I won't get bored seeing her face for sometime man !!

HC_Cheongster
06-05-2006, 08:53 PM
siew mai.....ha gao.....xiao long bao.....ha gao.... siew mai......cha shao bao...anyone??? think the spectators for the new hot movie in town "The personal journal of OP san" is increasing fast....ha gao...siew mai......Bro u only seel Tim sum nia leh??!! Got drinks bo??? If have i wan kopi-o pls!!! Becos i need to stay awake for Finally episode!!!! :D

OP arr OP!!! Faster continue arr!!! Dun make me wait so long arrr!!! :p

Merl
06-05-2006, 10:00 PM
OP arr OP!!! Faster continue arr!!! Dun make me wait so long arrr!!! :pMe gonna camp here too ... so much similarity at times...quick OP...continue leh while I wait for elections results...:D

Boring
06-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Then u leh? Also never jio me...

nnkc, nvr go hw to jio u.. lol:D :p

KLKOOL
07-05-2006, 12:56 AM
siew mai.....ha gao.....xiao long bao.....ha gao.... siew mai......cha shao bao...anyone??? think the spectators for the new hot movie in town "The personal journal of OP san" is increasing fast....ha gao...siew mai......:D

Lo Mai Kai got arrr ??? :D Pei Tan Chok and Ha Chee Cheong Fun... camp here and not moving... too engrossed liao ...

DBono
07-05-2006, 01:12 AM
Bro u only seel Tim sum nia leh??!! Got drinks bo??? If have i wan kopi-o pls!!! Becos i need to stay awake for Finally episode!!!!

OP arr OP!!! Faster continue arr!!! Dun make me wait so long arrr!!! :p

Koro-poh, poh-pian, curry puff......kopi, kopi-o, teh, teh-o............coke, 7-up, oraling jud....
:D

AHGONG
07-05-2006, 01:28 AM
Koro-poh, poh-pian, curry puff......kopi, kopi-o, teh, teh-o............coke, 7-up, oraling jud....

halo brudder...come to snatch my biz huh? u got pay licence wan or not?:mad: hehehe....u sell western food lah...i sell chinese....then we invite another brudder selling drinks and desert ok?LOL

halo OP work faster leh...wheres the next chapter????

TD0620G
07-05-2006, 01:30 AM
wah... nice story OP :) seems like u really got it bad, hope it is within your control. I hope I won't go into the same trap also, most probably meeting the same girl that I met in Danuk in a few hours time kekkeke

AHGONG
07-05-2006, 01:31 AM
Lo Mai Kai got arrr ??? :D Pei Tan Chok and Ha Chee Cheong Fun... camp here and not moving... too engrossed liao ...

all have but must charge extra becos now past midnite liao....hhehehe

Optimus_Prime
07-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Pai Seh... :( Did not know so many ppl camping here....

Bro TD, thanx for the kind words, dun worry...those who know me well ... will know that I may sound really beat up over her now.. but my recovery skills is equally fast (unless the gal happen to be named Fly Kite, Pink Pink or Eve)

I'll be back in NO TIME FLAT !! :D

Got a call from APPLE ytd from China, quite touched as I did not expect her to call me. Did not even get her China no. as did not want any extras after she left.

PS: One good thing... this has cured me of Chris-Fever I had recently..heheh

Optimus_Prime
07-05-2006, 01:15 PM

OP's 3-4 Day Affair

Day 4 - cont'd
We were strolling along Orchard Road hand-in-hand. Really feels like a double date as me and Jason were with our respective gals, and the two girls were shopping together and we were just the glorified "Shopping bag" carriers...heheh...

But they did not buy anything much... I had asked my gal to pick any dress or thing she fancy and I'll pay for it ... but she did not really dig any. Well I was not complaining as I enjoyed holding her hands and strolling the road.

The sun was a bit hot that day and my gal was sweating real bad... After shopping for 2 hours..she said it was time for her to go back to the shop !! I wasn't particularly happy but I conceded to her requests and said I would sent her back. Apple looked tired and sleepy anyway.

Lulu did not want to go back, so she and Jason disappeared somewhere. The gals still kept in contact via sms thru-out so I was able to get updates on what my good mate Jason was up to. (No need 3 guesses where he brought her la...)

Although disappointed with the situation, but I was not one to force someone to accompany me when she clearly did not want to. On the taxi, I made a last attempt and told her since her shop does not have much customers, why dun she stay with me instead.

APPLE : Stay with you? where u want to go? (she pinched my tummy)

ME: You say you tired..we go somewhere to rest lor.

APPLE : Go where? Your home? or Hotel?

Me: Er..hotel lor... go my house you must marry me...heheh

APPLE : Ok..go where u want lor...

Ho Seh Liaoz !! Immedaitely asked the Taxi to u-turn to a hotel I knew about. Rushed thru the booking procedures and soon Apple and me was away from the hot sun and find comfort in our air-conditioned room... :D

KLKOOL
07-05-2006, 06:07 PM
OP... TD now kena Kang Tao from an SYT from a Agogo in Danok... looks like he also gonna be KC Bait soon... lol... but he have to experience one lorr... cos always wonder what tirakship is like.... :rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
07-05-2006, 06:24 PM

OP's 3-4 Day Affair

Day 4 - cont'd

With the curtains closed and most of the lights off, the room was quite dark. I could hear only Apple's breathing. She's been lying beside me for the past half hour. My arm was pinned under her body while her cute innocent face layed on my shoulders. Used my fingers to stroke her hair back from her eyes... she looked so peaceful as she slept.

My mind drifted back....
Was supposed to bring the gals out for shopping & makan for the whole afternoon. But as 5pm ticked closer, Apple was tired and wanted to go back... knew she just wanted an excuse to go back to her shop to maybe earn some extra $$. But I managed to convinced her on the cab to be with me...so here I am....Actually on the way back in the cab, I could see Apple really was tired. So althought I may have an ulterior motive to bringing Apple to a hotel, I could not bear to try and do anything when she's so tired.

It's a funny thing to be in a dark room in complete silence except the sound of breathing from the gal next to you. Your mind become crystal clear... and u can sense almost everything in the room. I had spent the last 15 mins trying to ascertain the sounds of a creaking bed and showers from the room next door. My right arm felt kind of numb as most of my blood circulation was cut with it pinned under Apple's slumbering frame. And I did not want to move her for fear of waking her... I just felt contented looking at her lying there.

This my friends... is one of the classic sign of KC when u actually are contented to jus see a gal sleeping and have no intention to do anything. Shit !! Dun tell me I'm actually developing some feelings for her ?? I really have no intention of going thru the agony of wondering who she is with and what she's doing... been through it thrice and it was no fun at all.:( But y mind did start to wonder what she's been doing since she arrived in S'pore.

Stupid !! Dun think... dun think !! I knocked myself on the head... My movement woke Apple up. She looked at me with those dreamy eyes of hers. I really could not help it ... I leaned forward to give a peck on her lips. My eyes closed, I could feel my kiss loaded with all of my emotions as my lips met hers... will she feel this kiss as different too ?

If she did... she did not say. She just smiled at me as I massaged some blood back into my arms.

Apple : Go get a shower

Me: huh ? why ?? *i sniffed at myself*

Apple: Just because lor...

Me : Dun want... I wanna lie down here with you.

Apple : Go shower first... u smell la... *apple giggled*

Reluctanly, I took a quick shower. as I came out, Apple was already naked with a towel wrapped around her. She flew into the bathroom. I cheekily stand outside trying to peep at her.

Apple : Hey !! No peeping !!

Me: Why? not like there's anything I have not seen already...

Apple : Dun want u to peep !!

Blam !! The toilet door slammed shut and she bolted it too !! Women !! Really dun noe what they are thinking sometimes.

Layed on the bed, listening to the sounds of water splashing. Closed my eyes and thought about the first time Apple and I took a shower together... and slowly darkness overtook me....

A warm hand on my chest woke me up. It was Apple lying beside me.

Optimus_Prime
07-05-2006, 06:36 PM

OP's 3-4 Day Affair

Day 4 - cont'd

I looked up and saw Apple laying beside me beneath the sheets. My hands reach under and went to hug her. As expected she was not wearing anything under the sheets. Apple played this cheeky game of lifting up the bedsheets and expose her young nubile body to me... and naughtly whispered to me...

Apple: "I am not wearing anything le"

But whenever I reached over to hug her, she'll turn her back to me pull the sheets around me. Sensing maybe she did not want me to touch her .. I withdrew and continue my ceiling staring... but she'll turn back..lift up the bedsheet and tell me in her girlish voice...

Apple: "I am not wearing anything le"

Damn It !! I reach my arms around her and leaned forward to kiss her but she withdrew again and turned her back to me again !! What the Fuck !?!?!

This actually carried on for another 1-2 times when I felt I had enough of her teasing. I just ignored her and layed on my side of the bed. Maybe Apple sense a bit of my frustrations, she leaned forward and placed her head on my chest. Drawing circles on my chest.. her fingers slowly traced themselves to my nipples... then she leaned forward somemore... and soon her warm wet tongue was furiously licking my nipple to life !!

I could not stand it anymore... I turned and grabbed her by the arms. Pinned her down, I reached forward and slowly nuzzled her neck. Apple gave a slight giggle as she says it's ticklish... well wait till my tongue reach her earlobes.. I was thinking to myself. We petted for a good 15 to 30 mins.. just kissing each other's neck..shoulders and ears.

The foreplay certainly lead to a steamy session. We were so tired, we both just slept like logs after that.

Optimus_Prime
07-05-2006, 07:10 PM

OP's 3-4 Day Affair

Day 4 - cont'd

My growling stomach woke me up. Both of us got dressed. Apple had wanted to get some jewellary for her mother's coming birthday, so I brought her to Chinatown.

We ate and walked around and I got her a toy dog that she liked a lot. Decided I would buy her the jewellery if it was not too expensivve as Apple had already been with me since 2.30pm and it was close to 8.30pm then... She had promised to accompany me to the KTV outing that ite with the BOSS members... so I'll be saving some $$ on sitting with other gals anyway.

Well.. looked thru a few shops..and we finally settled on a $200 gold necklace as a gift for her mother. Apple seem pleased that I bought it. Well we met up with a few of the BOSS members (Mafan, Baby and IBonk) but could not get into the KTV as Apple did not bring her passport.

It was around this time that Lulu called and asked abt exchange rates for ReMinBi. I did not know what their conversation was about, but after a flurry of calls and sms-es, I found Apple quite pissed off at her friend.

Tried to joke with her but I was never good at "hong-ing" gals, instead of smiling she actually had tears rolling down her eyes. What happened? Well I was now trying my darnest to cheer her up... and it finally struck dividend when she gave a small smile. Told her...to heck wih Lulu... we just do what we wanted. It seem lulu was bored with Jason and wanted to go back to te shop and asked apple to accompnay her.

Feeling a bit pissed off I told her... let her friend do her own thing as Apple has always give in to her younger friend but she should do her own things. Finally managed to cool her down and we exchanged her Sin$$ to China $$. WOW !! I never thought I was with such a rich lady !! She had on her more than my month's salary !! This was making me wonder on what she actually been doing in the past few weeks prior to me meeting her...sighhzzz... DUN THINK !! It will only bring u pain...

We checked into another hotel as she agreed to stay with me till almost morning but she will need to return to pack her bags before she flied off.

In the room, we chatted more and I teased her that she had more $$ on her than I have in a month !! she pouted and said most of it was from her hardwork at KTV and later at TN.

Yeah yeah.. I know..... and she told me of when she first arrived in Singapore..where she went to wrok..who she met. Took most of what she said with a pinch of salt but Apple's candid demeaour abt what she did with her customers made me just a tad jealous and a bit of sting in my heart. Had to keep telling myself.. I'm just another of her customers and she's just another of lady that I paid time for (with an expensive $200 necklace no less !!) But it was kinda hard esp when she told me of a regular KTV customer who was quite into her and almost got into a fight with his friends who were also interested in her.

Shit !! I hate this feeling !!:(

Apple took out the toy dog I bought and declared it ... our "baby". Calling it our "Bao Bei" and christianed us the mummy and daddy of "Bao Bei" It was kinda childish... but dunno for some reasons I liked it.

Apple suddenly turned to me and said she forgot something !!

What ?? Luckily, Apple said she forgot to callher best friend in SZ. And she dialed her best friends no. and let me listened onto their conversation. Admist their laughter I oso could not help but giggled a bit. Her friend was very friendly and teased Apple who was the handsome bloke beside her now. Introduced myself... and we had a very lively 3-way chat. Was really feeling the "KC Trap" thingie as her friend kept teasing that Apple seldom will intro guys to her unless she has some feelings for him. Dunno..if her friend was just saying those words to make me happy... but I think I was feeling DAMN HAPPY at that time lor !!

That short 15 min chat with Apple and her best friend was one of the most memorable things abt the whole affair... it even became a 4-way chat when her best friend's husband joined in the conversation. Was really happy that Apple let me into a small slice of her life. It may be real or it may be fake.. but I cherish it nevertheless...

(PS: had a similar experience with Fly Kite & her elder sister, Pink Pink & her mother, Eve & her niece/nephew)

We had another short session after the phone call. We were both lying there in the darkness listening to music from her HP as usual when the phone rang !!

SexFreak
07-05-2006, 08:23 PM
siew mai.....ha gao.....xiao long bao.....ha gao.... siew mai......cha shao bao...anyone???

Ahgong, give me one tua Bao...hmm:rolleyes: .......and one ha gao, pls.

Bro DBono, can I have one Koro-poh and one diet coke pls.

OK, ration replenished liao!!! Bro OP, camping here for your next episode:D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
07-05-2006, 08:25 PM
NNKC SF, Never jio me...

Then u leh? Also never jio me...

OK OK OK !!! I have ordered alot of rations and let's camp here.:eek: :D

Cheers !!!

Sometimes
07-05-2006, 11:03 PM
Its been a long time since I come here :D Seems like lot of new bros posting in the thread & of cos as usual bro Optimus long long long stories lolx.

Really not much time to read thru threads now haha business do big big liao. So can only have time to bonk.

Just met this gem today, don't miss her bros :)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1474452&posted=1#post1474452

Cheers and happy bonking