PDA

View Full Version : My afternoon delights at HCs....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Wang Ye
22-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Given the situation now. Time to go on alert again. I recommend code orange. All league members to go on coded frenquency.

rodeo77
23-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Given the situation now. Time to go on alert again. I recommend code orange. All league members to go on coded frenquency.I urged all League Bros to exercise cautious in cheonging for the time being. Think CNY and the forthcoming election is making all this cleaning up rather frequent.

I think I better drink kopi with a little bit of sugar for the time being :D I heard my favourite sweety is BACK!

Bro OP, you cheong so much shld know tis type of things will happen, its oni a matter now or later. So dun get so upset over it, lets juz hope the gals will not be greatly affected. So once you get over the issue, dun forget you have a lesson to conduct hor ... ;)

rodeo77
23-01-2006, 01:06 AM
Lecturer : Bro OP

Subject : "The Art of Cunnilingus"

Venue : HH

Model : Cat/Shirley

Here's the participant lists :-
1. ShadowBro
2. Merl
3. HCC
4. Sexfreak
5. Rodeo77

My lessons very expensive one lei !!!:D

Anyway... Time is MONDAY, 4 pm. Be there or be square !! (pls PM me)

Pls recite pledge when u are doing ur own "Practical" lessons hor...
We, The League of XTra HorNy GentleMEN, pledged ourselves to be 1 United Gentlemen, based on safety and our big dickies, so as to achieve happiness, more Ecstacy and Orgasm for our entertainment!!!
I hope I can join the League too :)

Darknites
23-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Bro OP, you cheong so much shld know tis type of things will happen, its oni a matter now or later. So dun get so upset over it, lets juz hope the gals will not be greatly affected. So once you get over the issue, dun forget you have a lesson to conduct hor ... ;)
the raid is not so much unexpected... but rather.. after getting to know the gals a little more, and knowing their good nature as compared to the other HC gals around... you really feel pity for them...

Cheers,
Shadow

Wang Ye
23-01-2006, 08:37 AM
the raid is not so much unexpected... but rather.. after getting to know the gals a little more, and knowing their good nature as compared to the other HC gals around... you really feel pity for them...

Cheers,
Shadow

Could not agree more brother! End of the day we all don't wish for this to happen to them!

Optimus_Prime
23-01-2006, 02:57 PM
I dunno abt u guys... but me disilusioned liaoz lah....

can't be bothered w anything... good intentions get thrown in my face... :(

Guess really $$ and POWER makes the world go round... u have neither of those... better shut up and stand in a corner... :(
Dis-illusionedMember of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

HC_Cheongster
23-01-2006, 07:09 PM

Sighzzz.... wat a sad week...... 1st the theme park kerna, then someone bully our Cheryl...... Wats the world coming to!!??? :eek:

At least my darling gonna "ORDed"..... Feels Happy for her......... But sad for myself.......

Merl
23-01-2006, 08:01 PM

Guess really $$ and POWER makes the world go round... u have neither of those... better shut up and stand in a corner... :( Bro OP, juz do and say watever you think is right as long as it dun go against yr conscience! Dun be bother too much by wat others say. Juz remember our PLEDGE since we cannot force others to practise what we believed in. Cheers!

Merl
23-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Was planning to go theme park to try some tarma but was rather disappointed and sad with what happen. Feeling moody, I put on my explorer hat and jacket and went to Bukit Timah Hill in search of the precious stone – Ruby. Reach there ard mid-noon and make my way into a dark and cool cave in search of the precious stone. However, search for quite a while but couldn’t find anything at all. At this moment, a fairy appear right infront of me and claimed that she’s Fairy Ruby and is here to give me some assistance. She has that gal-next-door look with two little sweet dimples. Dun remember seeing anyone with such a lovely dimples around this area. She’s standing at a height of ard 1.6m and I must say she’s rather short compared to other Fairies which I had seen.

Nevertheless, seeing such a beauty makes me feel rather horny on a hot afternoon. Fairy Ruby seeing how tired I was, asked me to lie down and gave me a massage. The massage was rather nice with ample strength applied at the right spot. However, I like the massage of the legs and feet best. It really makes my tired legs feel comfy and relax. As compared to Fairy FANN-tastic, I must said there’s still a far gap from her legendary massaging skills. Once the massage is done, Fairy Ruby asked me is there anything else which she can assist me. Well, being horny, I requested for something special to cool the heatiness within me. Without a second thought, my dear Fairy Ruby changed into her birthday suit and OMG, two sexy, soft and smooth melons (.)(.) was staring down at me. Oh boy! :p I think these are the most sexy ones I had seen so far ard the hill. I believed Fairy Ruby can claimed 1st spot follow by the recently gone Fairy ICE-cube and in 3rd place the cute little Fairy MANDY-pie. In a flash, I was moo-ing with delights with these pair of nice boobs in my drooling mouth. After a while she gently urged me to lie down so that she can sprinkle some magic on my body to get rid of the tiredness. I laid down obediently and Fairy Ruby started to perform some tongue magic on my chest and progress slowly to my ShotGun. It was nice and slow and her smooth and silky body really sent electric current all over my body. Next, she uses her soft (.)(.) to give me a tits-fxxk. Damn it was gd! Dun think anyone ard this hilly area has that kind of asset to do it. Kekekee! Afterwhich, she shows off a magical mouth by blowing on my ShotGun. It was nice and slow with occasional licking of the shaft and bullets but the experience was rather SOP. In this aspect, I think there are quite a numbers of Fairies which fare better like, Fairy FANN-tastic, Fairy Yuki-moto and Fairy Debra-she-devil. Last but not least, she gave me an AR, it was quite enjoyable since not all the Fairies I knew do it. This one must look for Fairy FANN-tastic or maybe Fairy Yuki-moto.

When Fairy Ruby loses her magical power and seeing my ShotGun erecting with life, she quickly put a muzzle over it. I requested her to mount me and she do it with pleasure. Seeing her (.)(.) rocks in rhythms was simply sextisfying. However, she seems to be tired after riding me for a while. With a gentle whisper and flip, I asked her to lie down while I service her instead. Started to go slow and smooth in missionary while caressing and fondling her soft (.)(.). It was simply delicious and shiok and before long I can feel my trigger being pulled, slowly. I quickly asked her to go doggie and seeing her smooth and sexy butt made me cry with ecstasy. I entered her gently and seeing she’s comfortable with it I increased my tempo gradually. The sight of her swinging (.)(.) and the sound effect of my legs banging on her butt was too great for me to withhold the triggering effect of my ShotGun. Shortly after, the trigger was pulled and everything was let lose. My ShotGun fired a number of shattering shots echoing into the dark cave where we are and ended a sextisfying field trip to Bukit Timah Hill... :)

Zack Tan
23-01-2006, 10:53 PM

can't be bothered w anything... good intentions get thrown in my face.

Bro. OP, I can understand the out pouring of sentiments and emotions by you and other bros. here regarding the closure of HH and what happened to the gals. It's a nice playground with a unique selling point but the inevitable has happen. Let the bosses and the local authorithies sort out the matters and allow the situation to quiet down. Take the practical approach and move on as life still has to carry on. Therefore do not feel disilluted or become despondent over this matter. It does you and your love ones no good. Take heart and try to look at the positive side of things. But most of all, let's move forward.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
23-01-2006, 11:41 PM
Aiyoh Bro. Meri ah, you went to "steal-eat" up Bukit Timah hill isit?....nice fr. I also confess to "steal-eating" in the same place leh....ke,ke,ke. My CIA agent informed me about the return of the legendary "SUGAR" after about a 9 months of absence, so quickly went to Q/C her.
Looks: She is no stunner but has a sweet school-gal look. No A SYT but about mid 20s. Shoulder length highlighed hair. Quite nice facial features. I would rate her about 6.5/10 for her look. A MC from Johore.
Body: Quite slim and petite. Boobs just a handful. maybe "B" cup. Small sensitive nips. Legs a bit thin. Avg. height, maybe 160cm.
Massages: Ok. Nothing to shout about but no complaints too.
Tender loving services: This is where she scores! She has got nice sensuous touches and will look straight at you with her wide eyes and CFM look during BJ. She started with cat bathing my back from torso to my legs. Kissing and using her boobs to good erotic effects. After what seemed like a long time, I flipped over and she painted my front....wah sia, can feel her warm wet mouth caressing every part of my body. She then uses her mouth to capped me skillfully....aaargh. Her BJ is quite good with lot of mouth actions...sucking intermittent with lickings and twirlings. I was lazy and just lie there and allow her to service me as I watched her motions on the mirror. I gently fingered her pussy and I could feel that she had put on some KY! She mounted me and rode me hard. I could feel that she is quite tight with good control on her pussy. After a while I flipped her over and penerated her in missionary. By now she was moaning very softly and could feel her jerking her body. After a few more pumps, I exploded.
RTF: She is quite a sweetie and helped to dry me up withj a tower after my bath. Also gave me a light kiss on my lips and a tight hug before departing. Nice gf like touches.
Cheers,

Merl
24-01-2006, 12:02 AM
Aiyoh Bro. Meri ah, you went to "steal-eat" up Bukit Timah hill isit?....nice fr. I also confess to "steal-eating" in the same place leh....ke,ke,ke. My CIA agent informed me about the return of the legendary "SUGAR" after about a 9 months of absence, so quickly went to Q/C her.
Aiyoyo Chief! With yr FR on my sweety, looks like I will hv to stick to my kopi-see-kosong for a long while liao lor ... hahahaa! Actually wanna go find tat lovely Fairy yuki-moto but as usual fully booked the moment the hills is open for public :(

Anyway, nice to see you back in the forum. Our league Bros here are badly hurt in their heart. But I do agree with you that we have to move forwards. I think the "Kum-Cheng" virus has affected many ppl here ;)

Zack Tan
24-01-2006, 08:21 AM
Aiyoyo Chief! With yr FR on my sweety, looks like I will hv to stick to my kopi-see-kosong for a long while liao lor ... hahahaa! Actually wanna go find tat lovely Fairy yuki-moto but as usual fully booked the moment the hills is open for public.

Anyway, nice to see you back in the forum. Our league Bros here are badly hurt in their heart. But I do agree with you that we have to move forwards. I think the "Kum-Cheng" virus has affected many ppl here ;)

Thank you. Good thing must share share, then all happy!:D To book Yuki-san, must call special number mah!
We are human beings and have feelings but we do need to keep a cool head and keep our emotion in check when with WLs. "Kum cheng" is a powerful emotion and can cause you plenty in term of mental and physical well being and also $$$ if one does not exercise restraint and caution. That's why I suggest one need to take a break from time to time up in the mt. to reflect and think and for some a cold turkey treatment may be needed. It's a reality check. Try to seek clarity of thoughts and assess your own situation. Inevitably you will see a clearer picture and a direction. If you allow emotion to cloud your thoughts, one may not be able to see the true picture. OK, enough said, time to move on.
Next up is the "battle' between 2 of the best currently "exotic" looking mix blood HC gals! Will post frs. shortly.
Cheers,

Wang Ye
24-01-2006, 08:48 AM

Guess really $$ and POWER makes the world go round... u have neither of those... better shut up and stand in a corner...

I read you! Feels sucky but for me at least got Hailun who still remembers me after so long (unlike someone who go liao also never say goodbye :< )

Take it easy lah bro. One reason why I don't cheong TN turnover is too fast.

Optimus_Prime
24-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Bro. OP, I can understand the out pouring of sentiments and emotions by you and other bros. here regarding the closure of HH and what happened to the gals. It's a nice playground with a unique selling point but the inevitable has happen. .....let's move forward.
Actually I was pissed off by the TNP journals and his report... but I was dis-illusioned by other factors....not the closure of HH..... which lead me to write the above posting. I think u can easily guess it's WL-related.... well all I can say is I've LEARNED another thing and probably am a step closer to being a de-sentizied cheongster....:(
I read you! Feels sucky but for me at least got Hailun who still remembers me after so long (unlike someone who go liao also never say goodbye )

Take it easy lah bro. One reason why I don't cheong TN turnover is too fast.
Thanx bro for the words... really clear my mind a bit... me actually in no KC trap...... jus that I treat this WL as a friend... but get everything thrown at my face.... damn du-lang...

I usually dun get angry and always treat WLs as just another person in an unfortunate circumstance... but I was damn pissed off... and dis-illusion after this incident... enuff to make me lose faith in common human decency...
Dis-illusionedMember of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Zack Tan
24-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Actually I was pissed off by the TNP journals and his report... but I was dis-illusioned by other factors....not the closure of HH..... which lead me to write the above posting. I think u can easily guess it's WL-related.... well all I can say is I've LEARNED another thing and probably am a step closer to being a de-sentizied cheongster....:

I usually dun get angry and always treat WLs as just another person in an unfortunate circumstance... but I was damn pissed off... and dis-illusion after this incident... enuff to make me lose faith in common human decency.

I read you. Gotto put things in its proper perspective and you will see things differently. In some situations, it is some time better to be less sensitive. You will be wiser for the experience though:) You may be a horny and sow your seeds all over the place but you have a good heart and I think this is more important.
Cheers,

machoman
24-01-2006, 12:06 PM
....... of cus I just so happen to have in my hand... some very indiscreet photos of Bro Machoman and SQ during their recent New Year's eve meeting at Shangri-La hotel... dun ask me how I got... but can tell u that SQ has improved by "Moans and Groans" from her pre-Leon Lai days with Macho... think the chambermaid still scrubbing all the wet stains from the wadrobe's interor...heehee

Bro OP, was pretty busy attending to personal & work matters & just checking out this thread.

Are you sure you managed to secure "some very indiscreet photos" of SQ & me during our New Year Eve's meeting? Nice try!!! :confused:

Sorry man, it did not take place in Singapore. I was in Hong Kong with her! Gotcha, man!!! :D

machoman
24-01-2006, 12:30 PM
.... me actually in no KC trap...... jus that I treat this WL as a friend... but get everything thrown at my face.... damn du-lang...

I usually dun get angry and always treat WLs as just another person in an unfortunate circumstance... but I was damn pissed off... and dis-illusion after this incident... enuff to make me lose faith in common human decency...

Bro OP, sorry to hear of your plight. Listen to the wise words from bro Wang Ye & chief ZT.:(

Put this incident behind you and move forward. Hey, CNY is just around the corner. Cheer up, man! :D

Optimus_Prime
24-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Are you sure you managed to secure "some very indiscreet photos" of SQ & me during our New Year Eve's meeting? Nice try!!!

Sorry man, it did not take place in Singapore. I was in Hong Kong with her! Gotcha, man!!! Of course... Of course !! It ALL happened in HK... yeah I get what u mean... ;) Heehee... ALL in hong kong...
You may be a horny and sow your seeds all over the place .... Oei Chief... dun anyhow ruin my name lei... I very faithful one... both to my most recent ex-gf... and to my Fly Kite....Bro OP, sorry to hear of your plight. Listen to the wise words from bro Wang Ye & chief ZT.

Put this incident behind you and move forward. Hey, CNY is just around the corner. Cheer up, man! Thanx... I already over it yesterday... got other more pressing matters that demand my attention... still can't confirm w u if I'm going... but if I do turn up... I will contribute $20-30 as per PM...

Happy CNY to u too... :D and to all League Bros...
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

machoman
24-01-2006, 03:25 PM
...... still can't confirm w u if I'm going... but if I do turn up... I will contribute $20-30 as per PM...

Bro OP, hope to meet you in person. :)

Don't worry about the contribution... it's just that you are colourful person & I really look forward to meet you. :D

Optimus_Prime
24-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Bro OP, hope to meet you in person. :)

Don't worry about the contribution... it's just that you are colourful person & I really look forward to meet you.
huh ?? then u going to be mighty disappointed...as I left my bright blue t-shirt and flame-red pants in the laundry... me dressed in vest and slacks now...hahaha...:p

Seriously I wanna go down but maybe tied up at work...

machoman
24-01-2006, 03:51 PM
huh ?? then u going to be mighty disappointed...as I left my bright blue t-shirt and flame-red pants in the laundry... me dressed in vest and slacks now...hahaha...

Seriously I wanna go down but maybe tied up at work...

Bro, I don't mean your clothes.... I mean you.

I thought your face is GREEN, your body is PURPLE and your limbs are RED!!!

Optimus_Prime
24-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Bro, I don't mean your clothes.... I mean you.

I thought your face is GREEN, your body is PURPLE and your limbs are
Aiyah... I repeat again... u see my face is actually grey... but I got a blue helmet and hands...

My body is red but my breasts are grey and my legs are white...

and I transform into a BIG Red Truck with a White Trailer... kapesh ??:p

seriously...in REAL life I damn boring... can ask WY, HCC, SJG etc...

HC_Cheongster
25-01-2006, 01:23 AM
seriously...in REAL life I damn boring... can ask WY, HCC, SJG etc...
huh??? if u r boring then im wat??? kekekeke:D

machoman
25-01-2006, 03:39 AM
Aiyah... I repeat again... u see my face is actually grey... but I got a blue helmet and hands...

My body is red but my breasts are grey and my legs are white...

and I transform into a BIG Red Truck with a White Trailer... kapesh ??

Bro OP, glad to meet you at long last. :p

As expected, you were your colourful self... so much so that I was almost blinded by all that dazzling light & rainbow colours!:D

Darknites
25-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Bro OP, glad to meet you at long last.

As expected, you were your colourful self... so much so that I was almost blinded by all that dazzling light & rainbow colours!
hey? so where did you guys go? never "jio" me ar? kekeke.. anyway, even if you have, I'm unlikely to be able to make it.. :o evenings are out for me..

but we do expect FRs if its a cheong session, ok?

Cheers,
Shadow

HC_Cheongster
25-01-2006, 09:23 AM

As expected, you were your colourful self... so much so that I was almost blinded by all that dazzling light & rainbow colours!Wah liew... Oni notice OP neber hiew me at all!!! :mad: dun fren u liaozzzz :D

Wang Ye
25-01-2006, 09:48 AM
Thanx bro for the words... really clear my mind a bit... me actually in no KC trap...... jus that I treat this WL as a friend... but get everything thrown at my face.... damn du-lang...

Not at all. You guys helped me out during the JJ crisis least I can do. Felt the same way as you did too over the JJ incident.

Anyway, just to inform the league, I am going into semi-retirement from the cheonging scene as of today.

My final QC for Joey was a big F. Her attitude is okay at first but at the end of the session kept pushing for addition $20 as compensation. If she did it in a teasing sense I can still overlook it but she had to give me the "I am serious" look. If I wanted a fuck I would have gone to GL.

Darknites
25-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Seems like our league bros not very interested the TN at Hougang ST 21 – Blue Rose.. well.. I would not be as well if it’s not because of the close proximity to my workplace.. I can virtually disappear for 1.5 hour from work, get everything done and return to work sextified… :D

So, there I go again yesterday.. supposed to meet up with my regular DC gal.. but meeting her up takes at least 3-4 hrs of my time.. which I did not have.. so, just called to tell her I can’t make it.. went over to BR instead..

Had the intention to try Qiqi after some reviews.. but she just started a session.. Apple was available but as I tried her last visit, passed her to wait.. after a while... Kelly, a new gal appeared from the room.. boy, she has a darn good figure.. so, wasted no time to opt for her… was told it’s her 2nd day at BR..

Frankly speaking.. the massage was a disaster.. but the chit-chat was not too bad… after some ice-breaking.. got to know her a little more, turned myself up so as to see her while she started massage on my limbs.. look wise, she’s probably around 6.5/10 only.. syt and gnd type… not stunning beaut… but long hair, avg height ard 1.5m plus, slim with a pair of natural B+ knockers.. fair skin under dim lights… which will get my attention anywhere.. hence, my ratings for figure at 8/10..

By the time she popped the question, my little bro was actually in full attention… agreed for FJ and she went to get the CD.. when she was back.. she was like kinda not sure of what to do.. so, I helped her out of her dress.. she initially was hesitant to remove all, only wanna lift up her top, but I insisted on removing all, which she obliged.. then, again, she looks like dunno how to proceed, then I think to myself.. wtf.. might as well let me do the work.. so, ask her to lie down and instead of receiving catbath from her.. I performed my own on her… in no time, she was purring like a cat.. so, caped and on we went.. wow.. she’s tight, natural lubricant.. and best of all, looks like genuine responses (moans).. managed to change a few position, even though pretty limited by the space.. Service: 1/10 (she did a little HJ on me before we started), but FJ was 8/10 (liked her accommodative and realistic responses).. :p

Verdict: definitely not for bros who wants service.. cos that department, failed miserably.. but for figure and freshness… worth a rtf for me..

Cheers,
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
25-01-2006, 12:03 PM

As expected, you were your colourful self... so much so that I was almost blinded by all that dazzling light & rainbow colours!But as you said urself... me PALE in comparison to you...:p anyway hope u got home ok yesterday.. as u did had quite a few mugs alreadi when I left...
hey? so where did you guys go? never "jio" me ar? kekeke.. anyway, even if you have, I'm unlikely to be able to make it.. evenings are out for me..

but we do expect FRs if its a cheong session, ok?
Your Wish is my command... here it is... read it and weep....
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1341563#post1341563
Wah liew... Oni notice OP neber hiew me at all!!! dun fren u liaozzzz Huh ?? U pot calling kettle black... doing a Donietz ah... U go back early neber wait for me... U have "FUN" neber jio me.... ME then dun friend u ah... :p

Merl
25-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Your Wish is my command... here it is... read it and weep....
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1341563#post1341563Yo! Looks like you are back to your normal self. Tats gd tats gd.

Me lagi jialat, ate fishball soup the day b4 and kanna food poisoning, now resting at hm like a zombie. So boring :( How I miss Fairy Yuki-moto :D

Optimus_Prime
25-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Yo! Looks like you are back to your normal self. Tats gd tats gd.

Me lagi jialat, ate fishball soup the day b4 and kanna food poisoning, now resting at hm like a zombie. So boring How I miss Fairy Yuki-motothanx for the concern bro... me call my GF... and very HAPPY to learn she's happyily back with herfamily celebrating CNY... so as they say... if u love someone..she HAPPY.. u oso HAPPY....

plus yesterday's TCSS gathering oso helped to lift my mood... :D

Know when Yuki-san going on leave ??

Optimus_Prime
25-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Seems like our league bros not very interested the TN at Blue Rose.. .......but FJ was 8/10 (liked her accommodative and realistic responses)....for figure and freshness… worth a rtf for me..
Psssst... maybe u can pencil me in someday... I actually know abt the 5 flowers of BR and her sister joint.... but jus neber went....

PS: Pssst... u no time to spend w ur DG mm for 3-4 hrs... u can hire me as a professional Mei Mei accompanieer.... my rates very cheap one... I give u discount... :p

machoman
25-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Wah liew... Oni notice OP neber hiew me at all!!! :mad: dun fren u liaozzzz

Bro HCC, sorry. Blame it on bro OP for blinding me with his dazzling lights & rainbow colours.:D

HC_Cheongster
25-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Huh ?? U pot calling kettle black... doing a Donietz ah... U go back early neber wait for me... U have "FUN" neber jio me.... ME then dun friend u ah... Oppsssss..... kerna caught red handed liaozzzzz kekekekeke :D

HC_Cheongster
25-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Bro HCC, sorry. Blame it on bro OP for blinding me with his dazzling lights & rainbow colours.:DFor tat i forgive u kekekeke :D

Merl
25-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Know when Yuki-san going on leave ??
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMENShe was telling me last week tat her BIG AUNTY coming soon and plus CNY rd the corner, I believed she shld be going hm within these few days :o

Better go get queue-cutting nos, call them on Monday and she fully booked as usual.

HC_Cheongster
25-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Bro OP u got mail liaozzzz :D

Optimus_Prime
25-01-2006, 06:10 PM
I hereby surrender my title as LK..... maybe my heart jus not in it.... :p

Dreamzing of me gf... sia....

groo
25-01-2006, 09:44 PM
...plus yesterday's TCSS gathering oso helped to lift my mood...Know when Yuki-san going on leave ??...Yuki-san should be going on leave from Saturday until next Jan-31, provided her Big Aunty dun visit early... :D She's actually paying to take leave on CNY 2nd n 3rd day.

Altho i sense the bad mood many bros here are in, in part due to the HH raid, but pick yourselves up lah! I was invited several weeks ago to visit but had put it off again n again and now, i'll never have the chance. So all you guys should cherish the wonderful memories that this place and the girls have brought you and wish them well for the Chinese New Year. For all you know, the boss may be planning a comeback now after the CNY with a better place n even better girls, better costumes, better service, better whatever!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D Cheers n GONG-XI-FA-CAI!!!

Optimus_Prime
25-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Now I CAMP here too !!!

Cause I heard got some Incest going on lei... A League Bro and the only League Sis... accidentally... ahem... use the wrong door lei !!

So now camping here for FR !! (and at Cheryl's thread too...):D

Tonite like damn happening hor !! Only me stuck in office.... :(

Merl
25-01-2006, 10:35 PM
So all you guys should cherish the wonderful memories that this place and the girls have brought you and wish them well for the Chinese New Year. For all you know, the boss may be planning a comeback now after the CNY with a better place n even better girls, better costumes, better service, better whatever!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D Cheers n GONG-XI-FA-CAI!!!
Tats the SPIRIT Bro Groo! I think all League Bros shld look forward to a better tomorrow man! Anyway CNY coming, "Da Jia Xin Nian Wang Wang"!

Optimus_Prime
25-01-2006, 10:36 PM
All League Bros and Sis "Wang Wang"! :D

and of cus also...pledge...
We, The League of XTra HorNy GentleMEN, pledged ourselves to be 1 United Gentlemen, based on safety and our big dickies, so as to achieve happiness, more Ecstacy and Orgasm for our entertainment!!!

Merl
25-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Now I CAMP here too !!!

Cause I heard got some Incest going on lei... A League Bro and the only League Sis... accidentally... ahem... use the wrong door lei !!

So now camping here for FR !! (and at Cheryl's thread too...)

Tonite like damn happening hor !! Only me stuck in office....
Bro, wat +++ing you, dun understand leh. Elaborate, elaborate or PM me...kekekee :D

Optimus_Prime
25-01-2006, 10:39 PM
Bro, wat +++ing you, dun understand leh. Elaborate, elaborate or PM me...kekekee :D
U wait until tmr morning for FR la... until now....to quote Heiniken Beer ad... "we wait":p

Merl
25-01-2006, 10:46 PM
U wait until tmr morning for FR la... until now....to quote Heiniken Beer ad... "we wait":p
So u camping for Bro Sxx and Sis Chxx FR is it? Sounds kinky! Okie lets WAIT for it then ;)

Optimus_Prime
25-01-2006, 10:55 PM
So u camping for Bro Sxx and Sis Chxx FR is it? Sounds kinky! Okie lets WAIT for it then ;)
That's one of them... but they dun belong to the League...we have our own "Dog Male Woman" couple tonite too....

The Only League Sis (aka Wet Queen) vs The Youngest League Bro

gerhunter
25-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Now I CAMP here too !!!

So now camping here for FR !! (and at Cheryl's thread too...):D

Tonite like damn happening hor !! Only me stuck in office.... :(

fwah...this I must wait...*prepares some marshmellows and wait by campfire*

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Altho i sense the bad mood many bros here are in, in part due to the HH raid, but pick yourselves up lah! I was invited several weeks ago to visit but had put it off again n again and now, i'll never have the chance. So all you guys should cherish the wonderful memories that this place and the girls have brought you and wish them well for the Chinese New Year. Im already UP and Charging at full throttle liaozzz!!! kekekekeke :D

And i got myself two new candidates to take over the slot joyce and sammi left liaozzz!!! kekekekeke Now my "Si Da Mei Ren" is back at full strength oso ler!!! hahahahaha Wat a HAPPY NEW YEAR for me :D

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 01:18 AM
That's one of them... but they dun belong to the League...we have our own "Dog Male Woman" couple tonite too....

B]Liew u not goot leh!! i update u everything but u neber update me de!!! kekekeke i wanna see the PM 1st thing i loggin tomorrow hor :D

machoman
26-01-2006, 05:07 AM

Bro, sounds damn happening!:cool:

Don't mind to post link? Tried to search but gave up after a while. Still suffering from the massive hangover from the TCSS gathering la! :D

Joanna
26-01-2006, 10:13 AM
Ok i going to write my first FR for someone. But hor first time so will take sometime cause need to think and abit paiseh too.

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Camping here liaozz!!! kekekeke :D

Joanna
26-01-2006, 10:24 AM
As Promise this is my FR on last night

Yesterday night had an appt with Gerhunter ard 7pm at Strand hotel. Was late bout 15mins. (sorry ah) knock knock the door but no reply so i called him up. Finally doors open and saw a skinny but not bad looking guy standing infront of me.

We tcss for awhile we talk bout OP, Hcc and tues nitz tcss stuff. Then proceed fr shower. Undress myself then he came out from toilet with towels for me. He eyes sort of scan through me i feel abit uneasy kekeke.

I don like the shower head it's mounted to the wall so it's not easy to shower with that. Shower is SOP onli thing worth mentioning is he shower for me too which i remember was the first time someone actualli shower for me other then my mum. When coming out from the bathtub he worried that the floor is slippery and i will fall so he offer me his hand. Very caring person i thought.

Proceed to bed.............. end of part 1

Joanna
26-01-2006, 10:27 AM
KNS camp wat. I also don know how to write ah.....

Camping here liaozz!!! kekekeke :D

Joanna
26-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Si op wat dog male woman. U wan to find fault with me ah :mad:

Joanna
26-01-2006, 10:29 AM
U don kay kay ok u also leading actor of the story. :p

fwah...this I must wait...*prepares some marshmellows and wait by campfire*

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 10:32 AM
KNS camp wat. I also don know how to write ah.....
haha today me and OP got two campsite to handle sia!!! happening kekeke two fellow samtress writing FR kekeke faster continue leh heehee :D

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 10:33 AM
We tcss for awhile we talk bout OP, Hcc and tues nitz tcss stuff.

OP.... think we machum like common topic for pple leh!! hahahaahaha :D

SamiHyypia
26-01-2006, 10:42 AM
FWA LAN, female version of fr ah....woo lala liao lo...i go cook chu qian yi ding noodles first.. :D

Joanna
26-01-2006, 10:43 AM
can don writ anot lol i very paiseh leh ..... :o

Shiokday
26-01-2006, 10:44 AM

1st time in the hse and i see this:eek:.....any camping charges here?:D

Joanna
26-01-2006, 10:44 AM
I also wan i hungry can cook one bowl for me hehehe :p

FWA LAN, female version of fr ah....woo lala liao lo...i go cook chu qian yi ding noodles first.. :D

Joanna
26-01-2006, 10:45 AM
wah u also join in the camping group liao ah kekeke

1st time in the hse and i still this:eek:.....any camping charges here?:D

Shiokday
26-01-2006, 10:48 AM
can don writ anot lol i very paiseh leh ....
pssst...u pm me the details...i write for u...sure write till got dragon got phoenix:D...but mi FR skills not as goot as OP...:D

Shiokday
26-01-2006, 10:50 AM
wah u also join in the camping group liao ah kekeke
hehe...not many occassions tat i see a lady writing a FR...:D

Joanna
26-01-2006, 10:51 AM
lol ok ok i try to write but feel abit weird mah.

hehe...not many occassions tat i see a lady writing a FR...:D

Shiokday
26-01-2006, 10:57 AM
1st time is always diffcult...try writing a few more FRs and i am sure u will be better then OP...:D

i better run in case OP say i take sniper shots at him...:D

SamiHyypia
26-01-2006, 10:59 AM
eh....i use mess tin and cook chu qian yi ding noodles one hor...camping outslde dont have pot and stove...lol

for the first time, its not ah gong jiang gu...its ah po jiang gu..haha

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 11:03 AM
can don writ anot lol i very paiseh leh .....
Can... Can.... U tell me and I write for u... but then u better be prepared for LONG LONG 12-part miniseries from me...haha...

It's ok... write what u felt lor... (I dunno why feel so jealous...:rolleyes: ) heehee :D

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 11:06 AM
.try writing a few more FRs and i am sure u will be better then OP..

i better run in case OP say i take sniper shots at him...
Bro Shiok... it's ok la... this yr 2006... already all my former title belts kenna wrested away... so I think I now can retire and be mountain tortise up at Mt Cold Turkey... Anyway welcum to our HQ... rare guest lei....

everyday just FLY KITE and eat PINK PINK apples....:D

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 11:09 AM
I also wan i hungry can cook one bowl for me hehehe :p
U finish... I treat u to LARGE BOWL of noodles.... .

Joanna
26-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Really anot??? I really hungry ah haven eaten anything since morning.

U finish... I treat u to LARGE BOWL of noodles.... .

Shiokday
26-01-2006, 11:16 AM
so I think I now can retire and be mountain tortise up at Mt Cold Turkey...

everyday just FLY KITE and eat PINK PINK apples....

in tat case we shall bring the stocks up to Mt Cold Turkey...lidat u will not be bored liao...

Bro...u noe i am very sensitive to a couple of words...1 is "C" and the other is Pink...:D

obelisk
26-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Can... Can.... U tell me and I write for u... but then u better be prepared for LONG LONG 12-part miniseries from me...haha...

piang...
12 part mini series....
u suaning me ar???:(

Merl
26-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Wah piang! So Bro gerhunter the youngest league bro lor.

Joanna, quick quick, I believed everyone taking VIP seats to view yr FR liao :D

Bro OP, mai tu liao, quickly get the juciy bits fr Joanna and you write for them. Imagine all Legaue Bros camp here, it will be damn interesting ;)

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 11:24 AM
piang...
12 part mini series....
u suaning me ar???:(
wah sei... like dat oso kenna sniff out by u ah....

No la... I never thot of u... I thot urs is a 30-part drama series... :p

So tonite u still going ?? If so... PM/sms me... I may be interested...
in tat case we shall bring the stocks up to Mt Cold Turkey...lidat u will not be bored liao...

Bro...u noe i am very sensitive to a couple of words...1 is "C" and the other is Pink..
pai seh bro... the two I mentioned are both my real-life ex-gfs... so u noe la...

SamiHyypia
26-01-2006, 11:27 AM
wah...gerhunter bro how old??youngest leh.....

tonight go where!!!!!!

machoman
26-01-2006, 11:34 AM
I also just bought popcorn, potato chips & 6 pack of Tiger Beer & camp here & enjoy VIRGIN FR by our 1 & only WET QUEEN, sis Jo.:)

Hurry with Part 2 leh, sis. Make me wait until so horny... afterwards have to go toilet & PCC leow!:D

Joanna
26-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Ok i continue part 2 now.

Was lying on his arms then he came on top of me started licking my nips licking in circular motion i was quite arouse by it. His motion was with combination of fast and slow. Then he lick my naval with was quite ticklish and i giggle abit :P He asked if can french i say ok wah he got a lot of saliver.

He move south licking my thighs then he inserted 1 finger into me and started fingering me i was abit wet by then. He insert 2 fingers in but abit painful for me but still ok . He try to reach for the tip and his vibrates his fingers. (i think his fingers got vibrator one lol).

Now my turn to service him. I licked his ears then slowly move down to his nips playing with it. Move down i lick his fishball lol.. Seriously i don know whether he enjoys it anot cause no sound from him. By then his didi is hard and i cap him. Bj for him for few mins bah.

Started the war we were on missionary position as i prefer the guys to be on top. He pump with mixture rythum fast and slow till a stage he has stop for awhile. I feel that he is cumming liao so i ask if he is cuming he say yes and i tell him to cum so that we can have a 2nd round. He pumped harder and faster and i shoot opss sorry i mean he shoot. :D

End of part 2 ( sorry i very lousy at story writing one )

Joanna
26-01-2006, 11:44 AM
If i remember correctly he is 26.

wah...gerhunter bro how old??youngest leh.....

tonight go where!!!!!!

SamiHyypia
26-01-2006, 11:51 AM
eh...who say he is youngest...i am only 25 in may 2006 hor....i am the rightful heir!!!!!!!11 :p

obelisk
26-01-2006, 11:52 AM

but i dun have ur number leh...
tonite is 90% confirm...

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 11:54 AM
He pumped harder and faster and i shoot opss sorry i mean he shoot. :D
OMG !! He made u shoot ah !!! no wunder got FR...heehee :D

Joanna
26-01-2006, 11:59 AM
wei u pah jiao ah

OMG !! He made u shoot ah !!! no wunder got FR...heehee :D

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 01:22 PM

I heard tat!!!!

Bro...u noe i am very sensitive to a couple of words...1 is "C" and the other is Pink... Did someone mention the Word "Pink" ??? kekekekeke :D

VBScripts
26-01-2006, 01:27 PM
I also just bought popcorn, potato chips & 6 pack of Tiger Beer & camp here & enjoy VIRGIN FR by our 1 & only WET QUEEN, sis Jo.

Hurry with Part 2 leh, sis. Make me wait until so horny... afterwards have to go toilet & PCC leow!

aiyo Machoman, you lidat goot meh??? got goot Virgin FR nber inform me....:mad: I also bring along my lazy bed, beers and goodies to camp here lor......:D

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 01:32 PM
aiyo Machoman, you lidat goot meh??? got goot Virgin FR nber inform me.... I also bring along my lazy bed, beers and goodies to camp here lor......Welcome VBS!!! welcome to our "The League of Extra-HornY-nary GiaN-tleMeN" homebase!! kekekekeke :D

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Wah Seh... today Mt COLD TURKEY... so Hot !! ah... over-run by all the Seniors... all waiting for our Resident WQ...heehee...

Ok sis... dun suanz u liaoz... if really dun noe how to post... then write simple can liaoz... (can use bro cuteboy's template.... heehee...:p )

....jus.....

....dun......

.....make......

...us.....

... wait......

...so.....

....long....

btw... can post FR btw WQ and HC or not...special request....:p

VBScripts
26-01-2006, 01:47 PM
Welcome VBS!!! welcome to our "The League of Extra-HornY-nary GiaN-tleMeN" homebase!! kekekekeke

Brother HCC, thank you. I am also once an extra horny and extra-ordinary gentleman...........:D After so long, I finally reached the homebase...........:p
Sister Jojo, please continue part 3 asap leh............kekekeke

Joanna
26-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Ok this is the final part of the story suppose to end in part 2 one but SI OP....
Si Hcc keep pestering for the final part.

*ding* *ding* 2nd round start

Now he's preparing to help me paint my house and prepare for CNY before he did that he actualli swing his neck to let his neck muscle relax. When i saw it i laugh till peng ah. I got very turn on cause i like my house to look clean clean one :P

Help him to cap and he request for doggie so i agree. Due to some miscommunication ACCIDENT happen and the hotel suddenly black out........

The End

Story Writer Joa
Story Editor OP

Pls up my pts if u like my FR. Pls don zap me cause this is my VIRGIN FR cause i know it's very stupid and funny :D

VBScripts
26-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Ok sis... dun suanz u liaoz... if really dun noe how to post... then write simple can liaoz... (can use bro cuteboy's template.... heehee...:p )[/B]

Sis. Jojo, just write your real encounter, your feeling and did you ever tried vibrator before? etc, etc.....................kekekeke..........:D

Will be camping here lor...............

Joanna
26-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Overall pts:
looks: 7/10
Body:6.7/10 (abit skinny but got muscle)
Frenching: a while onli
Catbath: 6/10
Fj: 7/10
PJ: 6/10

conclusion: Nice guy with cute looking and service not bad.

Joanna
26-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Eh no never try vibrator b4 but tried vibrating condom b4.

Sis. Jojo, just write your real encounter, your feeling and did you ever tried vibrator before? etc, etc.....................kekekeke..........:D

Will be camping here lor...............

Joanna
26-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Sorry double post

VBScripts
26-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Overall pts:
Body:6.7/10 (abit skinny)

Oei Jojo, lidat game over arh? tats beri fast leh...........I not yet stream leh..........:D

VBS = now packing my lazy bed and try to drink my unfinished beer and seow kang lor................kekekeke

Joanna
26-01-2006, 01:57 PM
No ah infront i wrote part 1-3 liao. Mai ah neh lah :(

Oei Jojo, lidat game over arh? tats beri fast leh...........I not yet stream leh..........:D

VBS = now packing my lazy bed and try to drink my unfinished beer and seow kang lor................kekekeke

Merl
26-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Overall pts:
Body:6.7/10 (abit skinny)

Tis is damn cute, 1st time in SBF see summary for a guy (our dear Bro Gerhunter) :D

Pls up my pts if u like my FR . Pls don zap me cause this is the first time i write FR i know very the lousy and funny :DDefinitely upped yr pts for ya effort in writing tis FR. Cheers!

VBScripts
26-01-2006, 02:01 PM
No ah infront i wrote part 1-3 liao. Mai ah neh lah

Sister Jojo, many thanks for your FR reporting, its nice but there are rooms for improvement.......keep it up............. Jie You...........:p

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Now he's preparing to help me paint my house and prepare for CNY .....I got very turn on cause i like my house to look clean clean oneElaborate on this part lei.... How he clean the house.... stroke painting.... up down... left right.... drilling...heehee....

and wats ur feel... white doves fly past or looking at spiderwebs in ceiling ??

Me teaching u how to write la... :D

Anyway I've UPPED you alreadi... so too bad... maybe HCC can UPPED u...:p

Joanna
26-01-2006, 02:02 PM
LoL i will try my best NOT to write FR again

Sister Jojo, many thanks for your FR reporting, its nice but there are rooms for improvement.......keep it up............. Jie You...........:p

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 02:08 PM
It's a good 1st try..... and if u write again or not is up to u... if anyone ROCKED ur world... pls do write again... then we can camp again...heehee.. :p

Rem my writing tips...

Joanna
26-01-2006, 02:11 PM
LoL ok ok got one who rocked my world can write anot ???

It's a good 1st try..... and if u write again or not is up to u... if anyone ROCKED ur world... pls do write again... then we can camp again...heehee.. :p

Rem my writing tips...

Joanna
26-01-2006, 02:12 PM
LoL thanks alot first time write so will be abit boring and funny i guess..

Tis is damn cute, 1st time in SBF see summary for a guy (our dear Bro Gerhunter) :D

Definitely upped yr pts for ya effort in writing tis FR. Cheers!

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 02:14 PM
LoL i will try my best NOT to write FR againPhew...... heave a big sign of relief!!! kekekeke

Bro OP we can go one conner relax liao kekekeke :D

Joanna
26-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Actually i was also thinking of writing one very cute FR bout me and a very shy customer. can anot ah ???

Phew...... heave a big sign of relief!!! kekekeke

Bro OP we can go one conner relax liao kekekeke :D

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 02:15 PM
LoL ok ok got one who rocked my world can write anot ???
If it's HCC..... yeah go ahead.... :p
Actually i was also thinking of writing one very cute FR bout me and a very shy customer. can anot ah ???
YES !! YES !! that one must write !!! Dinner on me for writing that one...

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 02:16 PM
LoL ok ok got one who rocked my world can write anot ???hahaha the Tusnamic one si bo!!!! hahahaha tat one can write!!!

Shoo shoo bro OP!!! me sit one corner can liao u go away!!! :D

Bo bian liao cannot lose!!! Lunch and Dinner on me for writing that tusnamic one ...

Joanna
26-01-2006, 02:19 PM
No leh it's OP AND ME can anot ah lol

If it's HCC..... yeah go ahead.... :p

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Actually i was also thinking of writing one very cute FR bout me and a very shy customer. can anot ah ???....................

Oni If he's Handsome, Yandao and cute like me!!! kekekekeke :D

Joanna
26-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Op wanna buy me dinner then u wanna buy me wat lol

hahaha the Tusnamic one si bo!!!! hahahaha tat one can write!!!

Shoo shoo bro OP!!! me sit one corner can liao u go away!!! :D

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Op wanna buy me dinner then u wanna buy me wat lolBo bian liao cannot lose!!! Lunch and Dinner on me for writing that tusnamic one :D

VBScripts
26-01-2006, 02:24 PM

Oni If he's Handsome, Yandao and cute like me!!! kekekekeke :D

Dun worry Brother, she is not writing abt me.................:D

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Dun worry Brother, she is not writing abt me.................:D
LOL !! :D

Best reply I saw today... Bro VB... u are the MAN !!

HC_Cheongster
26-01-2006, 02:36 PM
U all like tat luff at me goot meh??? :mad: :D

Merl
26-01-2006, 02:45 PM
MAY-DAY! MAY-DAY! Can someone help upped my pts to 118 b4 CNY. Will definitely return the favour, cheers! ;)

Now the trend to get lucky repu pts...wahahaa :D

machoman
26-01-2006, 03:12 PM
No leh it's OP AND ME can anot ah lol

Sure, sis... you have my BLESSINGS to go ahead.

I will definitely up your points & give you Ang Pow!

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Bo bian liao cannot lose!!! Lunch and Dinner on me for writing that tusnamic one
Mine is Lobster Lunch hor... not ur foodcourt lunch and kfc dinner hor...

So u noe wat to dohor... Sis Jo.... heehee :p
Sure, sis... you have my BLESSINGS to go ahead.

I will definitely up your points & give you Ang Pow!

U lidat "BETRAY" me...goot mei....

anyway I free tonite... cause outing cancel liaoz... but no drinking... :D

SexFreak
26-01-2006, 06:46 PM
YES !! YES !! that one must write !!! Dinner on me for writing that one...
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN[/QUOTE]

Bro OP, you are really a opportunist huh??? Very fast of you man. FR is secondary and ultimately DINNER is the main course!!! Right??? Don't forget you are in "My Afternoon Delights" and not "My Evening Delights". hahahahaha.............................Cheers !!! :)

Anyway, glad that you are back. Go On......................Don't Look Back.

Happy Chinese New Year.

SexFreak

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Bro OP, you are really a opportunist huh??? Very fast of you man. FR is secondary and ultimately DINNER is the main course!!! Right???
Wah Lau... U lidat picak my lobang.... noe just keep quiet la... heehee ;)

SexFreak
26-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Wah Lau... U lidat picak my lobang.... noe just keep quiet la... heehee ;)

Hahahahaha.............It's okay lah and it will be better if you can bring me along (very much appreciated)................don't worry, I will see no evil, hear no evil and touch no evil..................;)

Anyway, it's a very extraordinary and Steamy FR by Sis Jojo, KEEP IT UP and I will up you when I regain my power..................Oops, sorry guys, I mean up her points, paiseh paiseh..........Don't zap me for that.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

SexFreak

SexFreak
26-01-2006, 07:17 PM
MAY-DAY! MAY-DAY! Can someone help upped my pts to 118 b4 CNY. Will definitely return the favour, cheers!

Now the trend to get lucky repu pts...wahahaa :D

Power coming back after 12 midnight and will definitely up you if you are still at 117. Cheers:)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

SexFreak

SexFreak
26-01-2006, 07:21 PM

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8........99, 100...........9999, 10000............... Sis Jojo, why still keep us waiting:confused: Me and Bro OP and many other Bros are still camping here waiting for your CUTE CUTE FR leh........ka gin tam po lah, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

SexFreak

groo
26-01-2006, 08:36 PM
....it will be better if you can bring me along (very much appreciated)................don't worry, I will see no evil, hear no evil and touch no evil.....But you'll poke evil.... Bwahahahahahahaa!!!! :D

Sidebar: To the anonymous one who deduct my rep point - 1 rep point deducted, you must be a fairly new newbie - thank you very much! May you not strike a single dollar during the cumming CNY $10million Ang-Pow Toto Draw!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! If you have the guts to come back with a name, maybe you'll kena $10 for your trouble! Double-Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Zack Tan
26-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Sis. Joanna,
1stly a warm welcome. It's kinda of interesting to see an fr. from a gal's view. It's a refreshing change and you got the guys here camping to hear more from you. For your effort, a few pts. for you.. But next time don't spare the sordid details hor esp. if you are going to write about your encounters with either Bros. OP or HCC.....ke,ke,ke.:D
Cheers,

Zack Tan
26-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Yuki-san should be going on leave from Saturday until next Jan-31, provided her Big Aunty dun visit early... :D She's actually paying to take leave on CNY 2nd n 3rd day.

Cheers n GONG-XI-FA-CAI!!!

Wah sia, Bros. Groo and Op ah, I see both of you have been quietly "steal-eating" behind my back with my gf.....Ok, she will be off this friday and expected back next wed. 1/2. Noticed that she has trimmed off some fat since the "criticism" from you! Now she is nice and toned....services and GF factor still top notch. She is everyone fav. now.
Bro. OP, seeing how "disilluted' you are lately, I'll pm you the special number to call for piroriy booking. Swee boh?
Cheers,

SexFreak
26-01-2006, 09:46 PM
But you'll poke evil.... Bwahahahahahahaa!!!! :D

Sidebar: To the anonymous one who deduct my rep point - 1 rep point deducted, you must be a fairly new newbie - thank you very much! May you not strike a single dollar during the cumming CNY $10million Ang-Pow Toto Draw!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! If you have the guts to come back with a name, maybe you'll kena $10 for your trouble! Double-Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Bro Groo, Bwahahahahahahaha, now it's your turn to 'pecha lobang'. sigh....... very sharp of you man. Our Bro OP just keep quiet and I won't be surprise that he is buying his so-called 'dinner' now.......Bwahahahahaha (Oops, sorry Bro Groo, for using your registered trade mark laugh).

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

SexFreak

SexFreak
26-01-2006, 09:48 PM
I'll pm you the special number to call for piroriy booking. Swee boh?
Cheers,

Hi Chief Zack Tan, may I have the same privillege after CNY ??? Cheers :p

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

SexFreak

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Our Bro OP just keep quiet and I won't be surprise that he is buying his so-called 'dinner' now.......Bwahahahahaha
How to buy "dinner" and be here posting at same time ?? Anyway... I am silently contemplating which part of Mt Cold Turkey I wanna sleep in tonite.... ALONE :D

SexFreak
26-01-2006, 10:07 PM
How to buy "dinner" and be here posting at same time ?? Anyway... I am silently contemplating which part of Mt Cold Turkey I wanna sleep in tonite.... ALONE

You think I am very stupid meh...........huh? I know what is wireless connection / WIFI............... I AM NOT STUPID!!! :(

On one condition that we will believe you - bring me and Bro Groo for a session....................hehe :)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

SexFreak

gerhunter
26-01-2006, 11:38 PM
OP.... think we machum like common topic for pple leh!! hahahaahaha :D

lol...we talk about SYT lovers!!!i.e you and OP!!!

gerhunter
27-01-2006, 12:25 AM
Overall pts:
Body:6.7/10 (abit skinny but got muscle)

mmm....maybe I should start doing FL also...:D

gerhunter
27-01-2006, 12:27 AM
Elaborate on this part lei.... How he clean the house.... stroke painting.... up down... left right.... drilling...heehee....

and wats ur feel... white doves fly past or looking at spiderwebs in ceiling ??

Me teaching u how to write la... :D

Anyway I've UPPED you alreadi... so too bad... maybe HCC can UPPED u...:p

lol....no one in the league will be able to overtake our LICK-KING de...:

HC_Cheongster
27-01-2006, 01:01 AM
For your effort, a few pts. for you.. But next time don't spare the sordid details hor esp. if you are going to write about your encounters with either Bros. OP or HCC.....ke,ke,ke.
Chief!!! u like tat treat us goot meh??!! kekekeke Bro OP!!! maybe we should sign peace treaty instead of making war with each other!!! kekekekeke Cos end up oni other league members taking all the advantage!! kekekekeke :D

Bro. OP, seeing how "disilluted' you are lately, I'll pm you the special number to call for piroriy booking. Swee boh?
I oso wan the special number leh!!! then maybe can use to buy 4D oso!!! kekeke

Anyway... I am silently contemplating which part of Mt Cold Turkey I wanna sleep in tonite.... ALONE
Bro OP.... where r u?? i cannot see u leh?? where u hide liao!! kekekeke :D

ang076
27-01-2006, 08:43 AM
What special number ? if it is Leisure boss HP number, then pass it to me..

So that I can book Yuki-san via SMS and bonk her and see whether her face is like Priscelia Chan or Ann Kok...kekekekekeke !

Zack Tan
27-01-2006, 09:05 AM
What special number ? if it is Leisure boss HP number, then pass it to me..

So that I can book Yuki-san via SMS and bonk her and see whether her face is like Priscelia Chan or Ann Kok...kekekekekeke !
Ke,ke,ke....Bro. Ang, you, bro. SexFreak, and HCC also want special number isit? You all know what to do lah.....CNY is only round the corner.....ke,ke,ke:)
Cheers,

Joanna
27-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Op Op Op Op Remember your lobster dinner ah

Optimus_Prime
27-01-2006, 11:23 AM
Op Op Op Op Remember your lobster dinner ah
2 Late liaoz... me and HCC sign PEACE TREATY and smoke the PEACE PIPE... *koff* *koff*... so now we live and die together as Allies...:D

So Either U Dun Write At All or Write On Both of Us !!:p

didn't see that one coming ah...

HC_Cheongster
27-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Hahahaha now we " 兄弟同心 其利斷金 " :D

Joanna
27-01-2006, 11:31 AM
YEAH then i can don need to write liao hahahaha
At least today my brain cells can store for few more days b4 dieing. :D

Merl
27-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Ke,ke,ke....Bro. Ang, you, bro. SexFreak, and HCC also want special number isit? You all know what to do lah.....CNY is only round the corner.....ke,ke,ke:)
Cheers, I also wan leh...I sponsor u the vibrating condoms for yr next sexcapade, boleh? Hahahaa ;)

Merl
27-01-2006, 04:21 PM
YEAH then i can don need to write liao hahahaha
At least today my brain cells can store for few more days b4 dieing. :DSis Jo, u mentioned u tried tat vibrating CD b4, is it gd (fr gal's pt of view) ?

SexFreak
27-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Cheers,

Chief Zack Tan, will an abalone suffice??? special number, special number, special number, special number, special number...................:D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

SexFreak

Merl
27-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Bro OP, yr posts on the guidelines for engaging FLs sibei a-sai leh. Really steady boon-pee-pee! ;)

HC_Cheongster
28-01-2006, 02:23 PM
I hereby Wish all League Member and Bros and sistas a very

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Optimus_Prime
28-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Bros & Sis of the League....

HORNY CHINESE NEW YEAR

from OP
(now not so horny liaoz...:p )

groo
28-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Bros & Sis of the League....HORNY CHINESE NEW YEAR...from OP ...(now not so horny liaoz...:p )...

Hi All, here's wishing each and everyone of you in the LEAGUE...

GONG-XI-FA-CAI!!!

& A GREAT HORNY DOGGIE NEW YEAR
- Especially for those who love to do the Doggie stance!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

gerhunter
28-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Wishing all League Bros and Sis

GONG XI FA CAI AND HUAT HUAT IN THE NEW DOGGIE YEAR!!

Merl
28-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Wishing all League Bros and Sis,

A Happy and Prosperous DOGGIE year :D

Merl
28-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Wahhhh! Someone juz upped me to 121, there goes my 118 :(

Can some kind soul juz zapped me down to 118 or upped me to 128, will upped you for the effort. Only 1 hour to CNY...:eek:

Help! Help!

DBono
28-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Wishing All Horny Bros , Sis & L.O.E.H.G
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!
N 旺旺旺 in Doggie Yr!!
:cool:

Optimus_Prime
29-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Wishing All Horny Bros , Sis & L.O.E.H.G
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!
N 旺旺旺 in Doggie Yr!!

Wah Sei... RARE GUESTs Lei... the Care-taker of Mt Cold Turkey himself... Bro Bono !!

Still waiting for u to come done and join us lei... ditch Mrs Palmer and her 5 Daughters lah...

Here's our new PLEDGE for u to memorise... :D

machoman
29-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Wah Sei... RARE GUESTs Lei... the Care-taker of Mt Cold Turkey himself... Bro Bono !!

Bro OP, me also just descended from Mt. Cold Turkey to celebrate CNY!:D :)

gerhunter
29-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Bro OP, me also just descended from Mt. Cold Turkey to celebrate CNY!:D

oooh...didn't meet up with Shu Qi to go visiting?:D

DBono
30-01-2006, 12:50 AM

Still waiting for u to come done and join us lei... ditch Mrs Palmer and her 5 Daughters lah...

Here's our new PLEDGE for u to memorise...

Ordi engraved the Pledge on the front dr of the cave liao lah Bro OP, always sneak into my cave to use my sex-solo-scope nvr notice huh.....:D

being the first day of Lunar New Yr, I'll like to wish All Bros, Sis & L.O.E.H.G again:

祝:
性年快乐! 性想色成。 大鸡大粒。
湿湿乳溢。 精液满堂。 鸡香入浴。
大弟挥春。 大家fuK财。
不好意思,华语不好。。。。
发财, Fuk财, 发财, Fuk财。。。。

cheers :D

machoman
30-01-2006, 09:02 AM
oooh...didn't meet up with Shu Qi to go visiting?

Bro gerhunter, me & SQ enjoyed some memorable time the last few days performing doggie position to celebrate CNY and to ensure continual wealth, health & happiness as advocated by the self-proclaimed Feng Shui sexpert, yours truely!:) :D

Darknites
31-01-2006, 09:32 AM
Happy CNY to all League Bros! To a year of more Doggy Fun!!!

sigh... my CNY so far has been darn boring.. for a cheongster that is... been spending all my time with family and relatives... once CNY over.. must renew my energy on all my regular mms!!!

Cheers,
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
31-01-2006, 12:02 PM
With Wang Ye, HCC and myself semi-retired...

It's go hear Bro Macho, Shadowbro and Gerhunter... will be carrying the LEague's HoRny Flag.... heeheheheh :p

gerhunter
31-01-2006, 09:12 PM

It's go hear Bro Macho, Shadowbro and Gerhunter... will be carrying the LEague's HoRny Flag.... heeheheheh :p

wah....don't like that say leh...still got bro SamiHyppia....but hor...i still can't seem to be able to memorise the pledge...:o

Darknites
01-02-2006, 07:51 AM

It's go hear Bro Macho, Shadowbro and Gerhunter... will be carrying the
what semi-retired?!? you young guys semi-retired? where do I stand then?!?

quickly pick up the slack you guys have left during CNY and start pumping in some FRs! :p

anyway, I can't wait for CNY to be over.. as in 初三... so, met up with my regular DC mm for and was with her almost the whole afternoon and evening.. now.. I'm quite worried abt the KC trap I'm getting myself in.. :(

Cheers,
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
01-02-2006, 12:01 PM
met up with my regular DC mm for and was with her almost the whole afternoon and evening.. now.. I'm quite worried abt the KC trap I'm getting myself in..
Bro SB....This does not sound good... better do an about-turn before u nose-dive.... sounds kinda funny coming from onewho alwasy kenna kc trap...

Esp since this TT already earn quite alot of $$ from u liaoz... so it's been a profitable relationship for her...

Think all ur gems in DHC missing u liaoz... shoo shoo....

Wang Ye
01-02-2006, 01:10 PM

quickly pick up the slack you guys have left during CNY and start pumping in some FRs! :p

anyway, I can't wait for CNY to be over.. as in 初三... so, met up with my regular DC mm for and was with her almost the whole afternoon and evening.. now.. I'm quite worried abt the KC trap I'm getting myself in.. :(

Cheers,
Shadow

I forced into semi-retirement as no new gems.

Anyway too bad DHS too far and exp otherwise I may still be in the game.

Darknites
01-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Bro SB....This does not sound good... better do an about-turn before u nose-dive.... sounds kinda funny coming from onewho alwasy kenna kc trap...

Esp since this TT already earn quite alot of $$ from u liaoz... so it's been a profitable relationship for her...

Think all ur gems in DHC missing u liaoz... shoo shoo....
think man are just 贱... esp true for me...

I can't find much justification for myself to continue this relationship with her either.. i mean.. the cons are so much more than the pros (not to mention how much this relationship is costing me).. but then.. just can't bear to break the relationship at this point in time.. when it's still so sweet...

and yes.. have not been to DHC for quite a while liao.. think I can no longer classify myself as a DHC regular anymore..

sigh...
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
01-02-2006, 03:34 PM
I can't find much justification for myself to continue this relationship with her either.. i mean.. the cons are so much more than the pros (not to mention how much this relationship is costing me).. but then.. just can't bear to break the relationship at this point in time.. when it's still so sweet...
Try and see if next time u with her... dun pay her anything... and oso dun buy her anything and see if she complains...

If not... this will set the precedence for later romps... :D This will also test if she treats u as walking ATM or not lor...

Optimus_Prime
01-02-2006, 04:20 PM
Year of Doggie.... *woof woof* has begun...

And I find myself introspective of my past year of chionging... and drawing inspirations when someone put her Top 7 Hunks in her siggy... so I guess I'll do my Top 10 Bonks for the 2005.

Requirements
Firstup... let's run down the requirements of the bonks that made it into my list:

1. Bonks w GFs not included in the list - therefore FLY KITE and PINK PINK are ruled out (Or else they would occupy #1 & #2 spot respectively)

2. Only those in 2005 qualify...so those in 2006 dun qualify...

3. Judging is based on a combination of the following factors:
a) RTF - how many times I returned to the same WL
b) GF Feel - The amt of chemistry btw her and me
c) Looks/Body - Of cus...SYT looks and ..ahem... Pink nipples will play a part too....
d) Service Level - Actually all in my Top 10 are excellent in Service... and no bad attitude...
e) TCL Skill - A combination of foreplay skill such as kissing/frenching/petting and of cus her bj/fj skills lah....

So now that we know what are the Requirements... let's move to No.10 on my list... :D

Optimus_Prime
01-02-2006, 04:42 PM
No.10 - May

Comments: Hmm... What else to say about May that has not been said alreadi.... the undisputed queen of TCSS in .... nobody can beat her on making any nervous person relaxed with her "qian bian" questions...:p

MAY kinda occupy special place being the 2nd gal I tried in that HC..abt 2+ yrs ago... then she was still in the SYT range... and remade her accuqaintance again near the end of 2004 and most of early 2005...

sessions with her were always playful... she had that uncanny ability to maintain a high level of sexuality and really make u feel like u were the only person making out w her... she can go from demure gal...to wild gal in the blink of an eye... and who can forget her famous catchphrase.. "Wo Yao Qian Jian Ni Liao" (I'm gonna rape u now) with her sly grin before she straddle ur cock and ride you to Heaven :p

RTF - quite a bit in early 2005 until lost count, could say I was one of her regulars in those first few months of 2005... even booked double sessions too !!

GF Feel - Chemistry with her was good, lots of hugs and kisses...

Looks/Body - Lose out here to the rest in my top 10 list here...cause although she is slim and petite... but her boobs really saggy and nips are darker in colour.. plus she pass SYT range liaoz... but if u like "Liang Xin Ru" looks...she's almost a dead-ringer...

Service Level - she either was a great actress or she really can cum... cause always fingered her till she shuddered... has almost never heard her complain much and is always service w a smile...

TCL Skill - Good Catbath... One of the best Hot Tea BJ around.... Great Riding skills... wat else can I add ??

wow69
01-02-2006, 04:54 PM
No.10 - May of BHC

Comments: Hmm... What else to say about May that has not been said alreadi.... the undisputed queen of TCSS in BHC.... nobody can beat her on making any nervous person relaxed with her "qian bian" questions...:p Time to revisit BHC after seeing yr FR, Bro :)

Optimus_Prime
01-02-2006, 05:35 PM
No.9 - Sweety

Comments: Well from the start of 2005... we now jump to the latter part of 2005... this is one FL that I would not quickly forget. She is a great conversationlist.. so chatting with her was easy... hmmm I see a trend here... most if not all of my TOP 10 are wonderful pl to converse with... but the one thing that I cannot get over is our first bonk... It was not rough or anything but we did make out really like long-lost lovers... went from fully-clothed... to semi-naked... to naked... in what felt like an hour of foreplay (think it was actually only 20mins lah)...damn memorable

And that basically carried over to my other sessions with her... all were indeed quite memorable... none of those... u bath 1st.. I bath next... stuff... really made me feel I was having an illicit affair rather than a commercial bonk.... that was the main factor that propel her to my TOP 10....

RTF - she would the only one I rtf the least on my TOP10 list... only 3 times.

GF Feel - Good chemistry... can switch between tender lover mode to slightly more intense "have not seen for ages" lover mode.... really nice...

Looks/Body - Well her looks are average but the last time I saw her.. she looked way more prettier than the 1st time we met... maybe due to more rest... Of cus..she won't rank in my SYT range but she is still reasonably youngish in her outlook and personality

Service Level - Very good attitude... most of our sessions would over-run but she does not rush and willingly pushed backward some of her appts... pai-seh for me as I know it has cause her to lose some customers...

TCL Skill - V.Good Kisser... I remember enjoying kissing and frenching her... very proactive... until sometimes have to fight her tongue off... Her BJ skills are good too... not the BEST... but in the above average range...

HC_Cheongster
01-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Camping here for the No. 8 :D

For mine is :

1) Gigi!!! ( My always Beloved )
2) Joyce ( Too bad she retired ler )
3) Sammi ( Too bad she retired oso )
4) Mico ( SYT!!! )
5) Yuki ( Our goddness )
6) Cheryl ( my new found FL )
7) Jxxxxxxxx ( An unofficial FL waiting for open ceremony :D )
8) Cat ( sighzzz.... kerna raid.... OP u got any news on her?? )
9) Shirley ( the Horny OL )
10) ......... still thinking kekekeke

roymartin
01-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Bro OP, Really creative tinking. Reading your FR on Sweety just remind me to go for another around wif her. Bro OP, you are really true samster in SBF. Two Thumb Up for you.

Merl
01-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Bro OP, Really creative tinking. Reading your FR on Sweety just remind me to go for another around wif her. Bro OP, you are really true samster in SBF. Two Thumb Up for you.Btw tis sweety is from where huh?

HC_Cheongster
01-02-2006, 08:19 PM

quickly pick up the slack you guys have left during CNY and start pumping in some FRs!

anyway, I can't wait for CNY to be over.. as in 初三... so, met up with my regular DC mm for and was with her almost the whole afternoon and evening.. now.. I'm quite worried abt the KC trap I'm getting myself in..

Bro SB arr i where got slack before CNY?? kekeke dun believe can ask OP hahahaha But cannot reveal too much lah kekekeke But hor i pump in FRs got pple suan me mah so i go semi-retired mode lor kekekeke :D

BTW hor BEWARE of KC trap arr!!! :eek:

HC_Cheongster
01-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Btw tis sweety is from where huh?Ya lor!! Si OP neber ka siao me oso!!!! :mad: think its a FL lah correct??? :rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
01-02-2006, 08:29 PM
No.8 - JJ
Type : HC Gal (Malaysian Chinese)

Comments: :o Sorry ah Bro Wang Ye... dig out some memories of yours....Lucky No.8 is the type of gal that I'm sure most guys here like... the blur blur type. Nothing brings out a guy's protective tendicy than having a gal who acts like a sotong queen (copyright alreadi sought from Sis Jo..)

When she first joined, she was among the 2 SYTs of BHC (the other being stella) and her popularity really raised in just the short while she was there. (Heheh.. Bro Bono...how many bros last min changed their vote for the Queen of BHC to JJ ah ??) Still remember that I was hooked from the 1st time I tried her... resulting in me see her 3 times in 2 days !!

The more time we spent together, the more her blurness endeared itself to me... and her TLC skills were oso very top-notch too.... her tongue was laced with "cocaine" as mentioned by Bro SammiH....:p I think she was the 1st one to AR me... so wun forget her anytime soon...

Actually if not for one of the gals in the TOP 10 and my trip to Hong Kong a while back.. I would probably be giving Bro Wang Ye a run for his money...heehee... but then I got distracted by a coupla of the gals a bit higher in my TOP 10...

RTF - Think abt 12-14 times in the month of Jan to Mar and disappeared for 3 months before another 3-4 times in late july - aug... But she does hold the record of being part of my Double Session at BHC with Her and May... unforgetable...

GF Feel - Hmmm....think she just radiates the "I need to protect her" feel which makes everyone feel as if he's her BF.... my chemistry with her was quite good... but after an absence of 3 months... the chemistry level dropped as others (like WY and SammiH) overtook me...sighhzz... still nice memories...

Looks/Body - She just had the gal-next-door looks... not your those convientnal beauty but her looks does grow on you... The best thing abt her was her body was just nice for me... good curves... good size boobs and perky butt

Service Level - She was Ang Pai precisely because of her good attitude... sometimes can see she is tired but she still served with a smile (or blurness)...

TCL Skill - Frenching skills are top-notch as most bros here will atest to... and her catbath is top to toe and everywhere type... very ticklish.... Her shaven pussy was another plus... and she can really give a good squeeze of her CB muscles if you can get her to cum...

Optimus_Prime
01-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Appendix for No. 10 & 9

No.10 - May

No.9 - Sweety
Type : FL Gal (Singapore)

gerhunter
01-02-2006, 08:38 PM
*camping and waiting for No.7 to No. 1*

Zack Tan
01-02-2006, 08:59 PM
For those who have the "taste" for the exotic or mixed blood HC gals, IMHO these are 2 of the best currently available: Chris of Daijiko and Michelle of L3.
Looks: They are both good looker. Chris is more mature and looks beautiful in her new hairdo. Michelle is young and a SYT with adorable pretty face. Chris is an eurasian with Ausralian blood whilst Michelle is a chino-Indian mix. Both have the exotic CFM look.
Body: Chris has a pair of solid knockers with big nips although artificially enhanced. She is statueque and stand taller than Michelle. Michelle has small boobies but cute little nips. They both has honey coloured skin. Chris has got skinny legs but Michelle's legs are nice and well toned. They both have nice rounded butts. Good for doggie esp. in this auspicuous year of the dog.
Attitude/Friendlies: They both speak english very well and articulate esp. Chris. They have been around and so no surprises. Nice chats. But Chris is more womanly and classy.
Massages: They are both good with their hands. Michelle is schooled in the Javanese art and she has got good technique and strength. Chris is more sporty type and her massages can be described as invigorating. Their sexy massages are intoxicating making uyour didi "jump" up to its full glory in a short space of time. Nice erotic touches .
TLS: Chris is Temperamental and selective in who she offer her services to. You need to warm her up and give her the right signals. Then watch her metamorphosis from a cultured lady to a wild sexy temptress. She can be adventurous and naughty if given the lead. Her regulars will know what's I'm saying but I'll not disclosing these! On the down side is that her pussy is a bit loose.
Michelle is more forth right but she is not an active participant. To some she can be consider too mechanical lacking in gf feeling. But she has a beautiful body and smooth skin. Her pubic is well trimmed save for a small strip. Being young, her pussy is tight and moist. Her BJ is good with lots of slurping, licking and sucking....oh, she puts her stud on her pierced tongue to good use but do becareful as it's a bit rough and could hurt your didi. don't say I did not warn you!
Overall: There you have it. They are both good choices depending on your taste and mood. They are both pretty in their own ways and different from the general run of HC gals. You decide.
Cheers,

gerhunter
01-02-2006, 09:12 PM
For those who have the "taste" for the exotic or mixed blood HC gals, IMHO these are 2 of the best currently available: Chris of Daijiko and Michelle of L3.
Looks: They are both good looker. Chris is more mature and looks beautiful in her new hairdo. Michelle is young and a SYT with adorable pretty face. Chris is an eurasian with Ausralian blood whilst Michelle is a chino-Indian mix. Both have the exotic CFM look.

paging for OP and HCC!!!

Optimus_Prime
01-02-2006, 09:31 PM
paging for OP and HCC!!!
Bro... I noticed your siggy liaoz... u damn "Hao Lian" hor !!! :p

Sis Jo... u created a monster la... now his HEAD damn big liaoz... better blow it down...heehee...

Anyway... Our HORNY CHIEFs selection this time... should be paging for bro groo and SammiHyppia !! This more of their cup of tea... heheheh

gerhunter
01-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Bro... I noticed your siggy liaoz... u damn "Hao Lian" hor !!! :p

Sis Jo... u created a monster la... now his HEAD damn big liaoz... better blow it down...heehee...

Anyway... Our HORNY CHIEFs selection this time... should be paging for bro groo and SammiHyppia !! This more of their cup of tea... heheheh

wah...like that...how about she blow it down while I start painting again??:D Bro OP really gonna retire le ar?

Wang Ye
02-02-2006, 08:52 AM
Well my list is rather short:

1) JJ (What can I say? She was my type of girl :) JJ where are you! Missed you)
2) Stella (Nice girl great service)
3) Michelle/Cindy (Naughty girls and fun)
4) May (Fun lady with a great attitude)

Optimus_Prime
02-02-2006, 10:05 AM
No.7 - Xiao Ching
Type : FL Gal (PRC)
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38758&page=6&pp=15

Comments: The 1st PRC to reach in my TOP 10 list, she was actually a FL by day and a Dynasty KTV gal by night. I met her kinda late into her 1 month plus stay in S'pore... but was smitten enough to try her for almost every day until the day she left abt a week later.

One of the first thing I remember abt her is her voice, it's not those nice-sounding syt voice or those husky sexy voice... it was a unique low-pitch slightly "cartoonish" voice... but that did not deter her from giving real sexy moans...heehee... but she is a bit "teh"... but not overly so...

Sessions with her were really tiring as we were always in 69 positions and she just enjoyed being licked... sometimes she would suck a bit too hard when she was cumming... Actually experimented a lot of new techniques on her... some worked (and got her cumming twice easily)...of cus some did not work... Well a willing sex partner who was not watching the clock helped... and she was one of those whom helped me get a glimpse of an FL's hard life as I did spent quite a bit of time with her on her last 5-7 days in S'pore.

RTF - As I tried her in almost her last week here... I did not know her for long but we did have sessions almost everyday up to her last day here...

GF Feel - Chemistry btw us were good... We usually will climax about around the same time... that her only the 2nd person to do so with me... of course... the long time spent on foreplay did help too...

Looks/Body - She had this mole that mad her look at certain angles like that TCS actress Michelle Chong (the other Michelle not Michelle chia)... again she's not a SYT being in her mid-20s... and her body also not the stick-thin type... but she made it all up in other areas.

Service Level - Well she got quite a number of regulars, and if you see her thread... u can find several glowing accounts of her attitude and service. Initially my sessions with her were about an hour.. but that soon stretch to 2-3 hours and all on the same price... (of cous, this is partly due to chemistry)

TCL Skill - Not as good a kisser as the 3 gals listed before.... but I like her best cause she really is a "shaker" when she cums.. the whole bed literally vibrates !! Guess... that was the best ego-boost for any guy, being to make the girl enjoy as much as yourself... And I still cannot forget her hands on my butt, pushing me to thrust even deeper into her while she feels the 1st stirrings of her impending climax... really bring back memories...:rolleyes:

imom
02-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Bro OP and Shadow...

You all 从实招来..... Today Joey first day back and she's fully booked?? Must be the two of you.... heh heh... :p

Next time must book one week ahead liao... :p

Optimus_Prime
02-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Bro OP and Shadow...

You all 从实招来..... Today Joey first day back and she's fully booked?? Must be the two of you.... heh heh...
I am innocent... but I dun mind a double session with Joey and Whisky IF I kenna TOTO or BIG SWEEP !!

imom
02-02-2006, 03:45 PM
I am innocent... but I dun mind a double session with Joey and Whisky IF I kenna TOTO or BIG SWEEP !!

If I kena TOTO i will fly to NY and find a few bi-sexual girls first... :p

Optimus_Prime
02-02-2006, 03:56 PM
If I kena TOTO i will fly to NY and find a few bi-sexual girls first...
Like dat ah... IF I kenna the MAJOR Hong Pao Prize (think is 2-3 Million) this month... all the League members get:

1. Free Economy Class Air-Ticket to CHINA

2. Free Accomondation in 4/5-Star Hotel

3. All Bottles open in KTV will be on me...

4. All Spa Entrance Fee will be on me...

The rest (mainly SPECIALs)... u will have to foot yourself.... :p

Oh yeah... the only League Sis JOANNA.. will get an all expense paid trip to Taiwan and stay 3 days in a spa resort of her choice while the rest of the League Bros enjoy themselves in China... :D
(of cus any SPECIALS u may want from the Male Massuer... you will have to pay yourself hor...)

Zack Tan
02-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Bro OP and Shadow...

You all 从实招来..... Today Joey first day back and she's fully booked?? Must be the two of you.... heh heh... :

Next time must book one week ahead liao... :p
Bro. Imom,
"A Happy and Prosperous Luna New Year" to you and your family. Aiyoh don't blame Bros. OP or Shadow lah....it was me:D I'm so enamour with Jolin Tsai that I rushed down to booked her for a few sessions to satisfact my lust. Sorry for causing you to PCC on your own today hor.....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

SexFreak
02-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Like dat ah... IF I kenna the MAJOR Hong Pao Prize (think is 2-3 Million) this month... all the League members get:

The rest (mainly SPECIALs)... u will have to foot yourself.... :p

Oh yeah... the only League Sis JOANNA.. will get an all expense paid trip to Taiwan and stay 3 days in a spa resort of her choice while the rest of the League Bros enjoy themselves in China... :D
(of cus any SPECIALS u may want from the Male Massuer... you will have to pay yourself hor...)

Bro OP, any intention of inviting some Special Guest beside your League Members? I think I am kind of free after the BIG DRAW. Hahahahaha...... anyway, whether or not, wish you good luck and to me too.

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

SamiHyypia
02-02-2006, 04:13 PM
eeeee...so stingy...if i tio, all expenses on me lo...i withdraw 15k singapore doola for the whole group...15k multiply by 4...60000rmb...special also on me also....whahahahaa...investing 20 doola on system roll...see whether can kio tio sai or not

SexFreak
02-02-2006, 04:22 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................Sis Jojo, we are still waiting for your cute FR leh......................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz z.........:cool:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

SexFreak

Optimus_Prime
02-02-2006, 04:38 PM
eeeee...so stingy...if i tio, all expenses on me lo...i withdraw 15k singapore doola for the whole group...15k multiply by 4...60000rmb...special also on me also....whahahahaa...investing 20 doola on system roll...see whether can kio tio sai or not
15 K where got enough ?? U know we got how many League Bro or not ??? (think 10-15 !!)

In my calculations above... I have allocated about 50K for all expenses lei... esp for u... u drink like it's water...heheh

Anyway as bro ang076 will tell u... it's bad luck for others to pay for your bonking...

And u have been saving CUM for 3-4 mths .... u sure will go crazy and call 6-12 mei meis when u hit Amazon KTV...heehee Think I hit twice TOTO also not enuff to sponsor you la.... letmesee...12 mms at 1000rmb per nite = 12,000 rmb over 1 week = 84,000 rmb !! :eek:

tokkon1
02-02-2006, 04:56 PM
15 K where got enough ?? U know we got how many League Bro or not ??? (think 10-15 !!)

In my calculations above... I have allocated about 50K for all expenses lei... esp for u... u drink like it's water...heheh

Anyway as bro ang076 will tell u... it's bad luck for others to pay for your bonking...

And u have been saving CUM for 3-4 mths .... u sure will go crazy and call 6-12 mei meis when u hit Amazon KTV...heehee Think I hit twice TOTO also not enuff to sponsor you la.... letmesee...12 mms at 1000rmb per nite = 12,000 rmb over 1 week = 84,000 rmb !!

Hey induct me as an honorary member and I'll pray day and nite for one of you to strike the BIG one.:D

Optimus_Prime
02-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Hey induct me as an honorary member and I'll pray day and nite for one of you to strike the BIG one.:D
U start praying DAY and Nite... and I kenna BIG one... u are coming along as special honourary guests and tour guide... :p

HC_Cheongster
02-02-2006, 06:23 PM
Bro... I noticed your siggy liaoz... u damn "Hao Lian" hor !!!

Well not to mentions he's the ONLY League members to "OPEN" the wrong "DOOR"!!!! kekekekeke :eek: :D

HC_Cheongster
02-02-2006, 06:29 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................Sis Jojo, we are still waiting for your cute FR leh......................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz z.........:cool:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

SexFreakShe's not gonna write it liaozz!!! kekekekeke :D

SexFreak
02-02-2006, 07:21 PM
She's not gonna write it liaozz!!! kekekekeke

Sianzzzzzzzzz..............Camping for so long and............:mad: Bro HC, do you have anything got to do with her sudden decision.....or there is something behind the curtain???...:rolleyes:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

SexFreak

gerhunter
02-02-2006, 07:25 PM

The rest (mainly SPECIALs)... u will have to foot yourself....

wah!!!don't diam diam when you strike big prize hor!!:D

HC_Cheongster
02-02-2006, 07:26 PM
Sianzzzzzzzzz..............Camping for so long and............ Bro HC, do you have anything got to do with her sudden decision.....or there is something behind the curtain???...

Its cos me and OP sign the "Peace" treaty liaoz!!! kekekekeke so no Cute FR and tsunamic FR ler kekekekeke :D

gerhunter
02-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Well not to mentions he's the ONLY League members to "OPEN" the wrong "DOOR"!!!! kekekekeke :eek:

simi??not my fault mah...:(

gerhunter
02-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Its cos me and OP sign the "Peace" treaty liaoz!!! kekekekeke so no Cute FR and tsunamic FR ler kekekekeke :D

oooh.....damn...must psycho her to write liaoz...

Optimus_Prime
02-02-2006, 07:42 PM
No.6 - Star
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=990005&highlight=Optimus+Hit+List#post990005

Comments: What can I say about Twinkle Twinkle Naughty Star that has not already been said ?? Well... for one thing, I knew her before she started performing her BDSM tricks... so can say she was still "tame" then...heheh...

Every session with Star always ended with various fingernail marks on my back or bites on my chest and shoulders.... It was her way of ensuring that I was not lying when I told her I was free and easy.... Lucky she did not bite too hard or else the marks would last quite some time.

Save for my 1st two sessions with her... most of my sessions are usually 1.5 or double sessions as we usually do lots of TCSS and fooling around before the actual deed. She is indeed naughty... and now thinking back she did show some of her domantrix side when she demanded a back massage from me while she layed on the matteress naked... Of course I played a few "tricks" on her that got her almost ready to jump...heheh...

Still remember she always was looking to help squeeze my pimples... she does that to quite a bit of ppl... dunno why ?? But at least I get a good rub-down, my pores clean, my blackheads removed and some satisfaction for my didi as well...

RTF - Quite frequent when I was in my "Feng" period over her... think it was at least twice a week... and once even 4 times in a span of 8 days !! But that was quite some time ago liaoz...

GF Feel - She always like to lie on me and help me clear my pores..cooing... "Now hurt a bit nebermind... later I Make it all up for u okie !!" Should have known she was a domantrix waiting to burst out..heheh

Looks/Body - Another gal with a mole and the Michelle Chong looks... And also at certain angles... the Ma Xiaoling looks of MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE fame....Hmmm... maybe I got a fetish for gals with mole...:D Her body is actually my preferred size... not too slim..and not too fat... with just the right amount of curves to hug...

Service Level - Sessions with her always felt relaxed and more often than not...overshot the duration. Recept will ring the phone in the room, and we will either be in the height of passion or forlicking in the showers...

TCL Skill - Her lips are soft... and damn kisser but her skills are not really very good... but those soft lips and her cute mole makes me can't stop kissing her... Her catbath skills also improved from ok to fantasic in the few weeks I was there...

But it is her FJ skill that is top... her "acting" is sooo good that u almost can't tell if she really climax or was faking it... with her ever-increasing moanings... bites of ur shoulders... digging of her fingernails at your back... it was a mixture of pain and pleasure !! One of the best gals when it comes to responsive moans and actions in FJ...

SexFreak
02-02-2006, 07:46 PM
Its cos me and OP sign the "Peace" treaty liaoz!!! kekekekeke so no Cute FR and tsunamic FR ler kekekekeke

Bro OP and HC, both your selfish "Peace" treaty has caused great disappointment to me and lots of bros who are looking for it.......:mad:

To compensate us, both of you must instead write one cute cute FR that both of you have encountered..............:p

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

SexFreak

HC_Cheongster
02-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Heng arr!!! untill now still havent see any of my darlings name kekekekeke :D

HC_Cheongster
02-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Bro OP and HC, both your selfish "Peace" treaty has caused great disappointment to me and lots of bros who are looking for it.......

To compensate us, both of you must instead write one cute cute FR that both of you have encountered.........

SexFreakLiew i write so many FRs last mth ler leh

Even my general oso KPKB liaozzzz :D

Optimus_Prime
02-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Heng arr!!! untill now still havent see any of my darlings name kekekekeke :D
Ooohhh.... they are there alrite.... just not in the TOP 6 !!
heehee... *make u sweat abit*
but it's not someone u expect...

gerhunter
02-02-2006, 08:49 PM
Ooohhh.... they are there alrite.... just not in the TOP 6 !!
heehee... *make u sweat abit*
but it's not someone u expect...

bro OP got so many SYT never gai siao to me...=(

Bro HCC don't be too happy wor...later your darlings are his TOP 4 how..hehehe

ang076
02-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Ya lor, dont forget Bro OP has eyes on Gigi of BHC....Kekekekeke!:D

Le Yao Le Yao Kuai Le de Yao... (slogan from Bro CZ)

Joanna
03-02-2006, 10:27 AM
I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkk

SexFreak
03-02-2006, 02:36 PM

WELCOME BACK !!! Any cute cute FR for us as CNY Hong Bao? Don't be affected by Bro OP and HC for their so-called "Peace" treaty. I have been camping here since you last mentioned about it :rolleyes:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Cheers :D

SexFreak

gerhunter
03-02-2006, 09:24 PM

Waiting for your FR with the cute cute guy leh..:D

Merl
03-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Me also camped here to wait for yr reply on my QNS leh...kekekee :D

HC_Cheongster
03-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Bro OP!!!! 3 enemies Sighted!!!! :eek: :D

SexFreak
03-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Bro OP!!!! 3 enemies Sighted!!!!

Hmmmmmmmm.........................:rolleyes:

Bro HCC, are you calling for a mobilization:eek:

Cheers !!!

SexFreak

Andrewman
04-02-2006, 02:11 AM
Aiyoh Chief... now you mention EHC and their gems in this thread, it will not be a 'cosy place to chill' anymore... Cheongsters will be flooding the place! Heh heh...

Actually they have close to 20 girls, after 2 new gals appeared this week. One is Pat - quite a tall, big-boned sort of gal. Face so-so only. Barely make 6/10 :P Didn't manage to see the other one though.

Does anyone know where is Pat working now? Called Eminent HC this afternoon but recep said she no longer working there. Any bros can enlighten please. Tks.

Optimus_Prime
04-02-2006, 12:51 PM
No.5 - Cat aka Helen aka Can't Say...
Type : TN Gal (PRC)
(Bro Shadow / HCC... dun say I bluff u... these are all the FRs I have written on her...)
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1117030&postcount=555
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1160931&postcount=1333
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1160931&postcount=1334
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1323008&postcount=3134

Comments: Landing at the 5th spot is the gal who launched a thousand ships, prrr... like a kitten and rained on my parade recently !! (actually writing this is jus going to make Gerhunter/ HCC/ Shadow find her more... so did not really want to write)Well she's damn cute in her own way... but recent events have lead me to know that this "cuteness" is just a front and there's lots of other stuff beneath - some pleasent some unpleasent ....

So concentrating on my more pleasent memories... she was by far the few gals I know who can do the "Pussy Squeeze" with great effect... know only 3 other HIGHER-ranked "Masters" than her and 2 of them are in the TOP 4 :p The one not in my top10 is the legendary MeiHui of Touch & SO....

The only gal who I have tried in all 3 of her workplaces... and the only still active (but not much longer) gal in my top5. Was once quite amoured by her as she has this good ability to "hook" guys both young and old... a certain charm that just makes session with her a different and delightful experience.

RTF - On and Off over the last 6-7 months... did do a lot of RTFs in june/july period but slowly taper off until recently renewed my accuqaince with her again...

GF Feel - As I said b4... she has her own charms and really make u feel special... so was quite hooked on her for a while...

Looks/Body - Face cannot be faulted... chio in my books and SYT looks... Body-wise... well she was quite slim/petite when she first started out but has balloned by 5-6kg since... but it jus means more curves to hug for me...

oh yeah how can forget abt her PINK nips and pussy...

Service Level - There was once at SO that I really could not cum after a hot and heavy sessions... but she still obligied when I requested for FJ again.... her attitude so far on the job has been good...

TLC Skill - I always remember her soft lips... very kissable.. and sometimes very frenchable if she was in the mood... Her bed skills.. well I like her "muscle clamp" on my cock BEST !! After I've cummed... it felt like her pussy was milking every last drop from my exhausted dick...

Her TLC skills have also increased as she has added more tricks in her arsenal recently... so it's jus on the rise...

Merl
04-02-2006, 02:55 PM
No.5 - Cat aka Helen aka Can't Say...
Type : TN Gal (PRC)
(Bro Shadow / HCC... dun say I bluff u... these are all the FRs I have written on her...) Looks like our league-goddess is inside yr TOP 4s is it? :D

HC_Cheongster
04-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Si OP!!! Reminding me of my session with cat....... sob sob....... the goot time we had...... :rolleyes:

imom
04-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Does anyone know where is Pat working now?...

I wanna know too... She left before I could try her!

Optimus_Prime
06-02-2006, 10:06 AM
U know it never occured to me but we are slaves to technology.... the thought never came to me until today... and it hit me like a 5 ton brick wall !! :eek: OUCH !! It hurts... some things can still be recovered... but what I lost are memories... what I've lost are the means to communicate with the 2 person who meant the world to me.... damn it...

Hopeless and lost... was last night's call to a sleepy-voiced her destined to be our last call ?? I have still so much to tell her... so much to ask her.... and now... a thousand miles seperate us :( And the fragile link btw us is lost too... I'll give up all I had in there...jus for the means to contact her again !!

Damn it !! Sorry if I am babbling... jus it's been a very BLUE MONDAY 2day...

Zack Tan
06-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Hopeless and lost... was last night's call to a sleepy-voiced her destined to be our last call ?? I have still so much to tell her... so much to ask her.... and now... a thousand miles seperate us :( And the fragile link btw us is lost too... I'll give up all I had in there...jus for the means to contact her again !!

Bro. OP,
It's look like you are sufferring more than the Monday blues.....it's call "love sick"! This one difficult to cure leh. But it's ok, most of us goes thru' this at least once in our life. It's a learning curve. Quick comes to Uncle ZT( with arms around bro. OP) and let out your frustrastions and mostly anxiety. It's very difficult if not impossible to managed a long distant love relationship. There are too many ifs and buts. Most of the time, it is best to let the relationship go and both of you can move on with your lives without feeling the "burden" on each of your shoulders. This 'burden" can cause both of you dearly as it's emotionally and physically sapping. Not to mention the frustration and anxieties. If you are meant for each other, some how nature has a funny way of getting this sorted out for you. Just relax and let nature takes its course. meanwhile concentrate on your other piroities and activities to take your mind off the matter. But it's your call. You are the only one who can decide what is best for your self and for her.
Cheers,
ZT

Optimus_Prime
06-02-2006, 03:34 PM
It's look like you are sufferring more than the Monday blues.....it's call "love sick"! This one difficult to cure leh......There are too many ifs and buts. Most of the time, it is best to let the relationship go and both of you can move on with your lives without feeling the "burden" on each of your shoulders. .....If you are meant for each other, some how nature has a funny way of getting this sorted out for you. Just relax and let nature takes its course.
Great advise as always by our Horny Chief... but if u've seen my PM... wat is MOTHER NATURE telling me ??

Anyway... I met and hook up with her thru a funny twist of fate... maybe it's oso appropriate that I lose her over another of Fate's cruel twist....

Well... if it's meant to be... we will meet again... :eek: just think of the odds of us meeting...

more than 10 years age gap...
1000 miles apart on birth....
seperated by 5 land masses and a ocean...
brought up in two different societies...
one was communist state while the other an ex-imperial colony

And yet we met... and yet we went "a step further".... Well I am happy for at least meeting HER (and fly kite as well) and spending the limited time we had together... :o

SexFreak
06-02-2006, 03:43 PM

我的心依然为你跳跃,我的血依然为你澎湃。但你离我似乎越来越远。我只能枕你的名字入眠,因为你的名字是我 的姓氏。宝贝,我爱你。

Specially for 痴情的Bro OP

Cheers Bro !!!

SexFreak

Optimus_Prime
06-02-2006, 03:50 PM
我的心依然为你跳跃,我的血依然为你澎湃。但你离我似乎越来越远。我只能枕你的名字入眠,因为你的名字是我 的姓氏。宝贝,我爱你。

Specially for 痴情的Bro OP
Wai Seh...thanx bro... but can translate to English bo... I only catch half ball... but it does seem very touching.... let me get a pen and paper...

*Evil OP* I shall use these honeyed words to enslave my next target !! hahaha !!!

Darknites
06-02-2006, 04:04 PM
OUCH !! It hurts... some things can still be recovered... but what I lost are memories... what I've lost are the means to communicate with the 2 person who meant the world to me.... damn it...

bro... sorry to hear of your lost.. any chance any bros here have the contact to the gals you have lost? if there were threads on the gals (which I doubt cos you keep them private you yourself! :mad: ).. keke.. you might find someone who have their contact as well...

well... this teaches you to pass me all your contacts in future... i'll safe-keep them for you :D

Cheers,
Shadow

SexFreak
06-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Wai Seh...thanx bro... but can translate to English bo... I only catch half ball... but it does seem very touching.... let me get a pen and paper...

*Evil OP* I shall use these honeyed words to enslave my next target !! hahaha !!!

Si Pei Xiong, but for you, translation are as follows :

我的心依然为你跳跃,我的血依然为你澎湃。但你离我似乎越来越远。我只能枕你的名字入眠,因为 你的名字是我 的姓氏。宝贝,我爱你.

Like a Spark of Energy
My Heart Jumps at the Thought of You
Passion is Infused in My Blood
Yet This Distance Between Us Grows
Till I Only Have Your Name to Hug
But Still You Are My Heart Beat
My Name Can Only Stand With Yours Alone

Cheers Bro OP !!!

SexFreak

Zack Tan
06-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Great advise as always by our Horny Chief... but if u've seen my PM... wat is MOTHER NATURE telling me ??

Anyway... I met and hook up with her thru a funny twist of fate... maybe it's oso appropriate that I lose her over another of Fate's cruel twist....

Well... if it's meant to be... we will meet again... :eek: just think of the odds of us meeting..]
Aiyoh Bro.OP, I thought you were in a state of depression and so I lent my ears and shoulders for you to cry on....but you lost only your H/P with all the "char bohs" contact numbers....say properly lah!
Mother nature is telling you:" Que Sera Sera, what will be, will be, the future is not for us to see, que Sera Sera....." Ke,ke,ke,ke. As I said, maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Now you both can move on without the emotional burden. Better still, when you buy a new H/P, get a new number. Just cherish the good memories and let the "baggage" go. Trust me, both of you will be happier and none of the frustrations and anxieties.
Cheers,

HC_Cheongster
06-02-2006, 07:05 PM
well... this teaches you to pass me all your contacts in future... i'll safe-keep them for you
I can help out bo??? :D

Anyway OP i can help u out bo?? if theres any just call or pm me lor!!! :cool:

Zack Tan
06-02-2006, 08:14 PM
The "Queen" of Eminent HC just returned last Fri., so booked her for an Afternoon delight. This gal is very popular and advance booking is needed. After I've Q/C her, I can see why she is so "hot". But better hurry as she told me that she will go on very long leave after this Thursday (9/2).
Looks: She is no SYT as she is probably in her late 20s but still look pretty ( 7.5/10). Long flowing hair with big rounded eyes and a megawat smile. Sweet looking and her look resemble in some way to our local actress Lyn Poh. Small wonder that she is the "Queen" there!
Body: Nice height around 160 cm. Smooth fair skin. Boobies are firm and size 34c. Hearsay that her pair of knockers were artificially enhanced but if so her doc. has done a good job as they feel soft but yet firm. Nice pinkish nips too! Overall nice proportionate bode with well toned legs.
Attitude: She is friendly and try to make you feel comfortable. Nice chat too. She is accomodating and willing to try different position. Her aggressiveness in her love making took me by surprise and she literally trust her tongue into my mouth before I can stop her!
Massages: She has been in this trade for more than 2 years, so her massages are above average by local standard. She sprinkled some tac powder on my back and then she astride me. Wah sia....can feel her smooth skin of her inner thights rubbing against me as she begun to massage my shoulders. Occassionally she will hug me as she manoerved her hands and elbows on my body. She used sufficient strength as she worked her way down to my legs.
After a few minutes, she switches to her soft sexy massages. This gal got nice erotic touches. She knows how to make your hair stood on its head!
TLS: She is good, in fact very good. She sure knows how to please a man and in the process make him feel good. That's why cheonging HC can be addictive;) She is not shy and quite proactive. She will tell and gude your hand to her love hole to make her "wet wet" in her own language. This gal is a loud moaner so be warned. Luckily the music in the room is loud, otherwise you can hear her from the outside of the room! Her BJ is quite good with lot of slurping, licking and deep throat as you feel her warm moisture mouth engulfing your little wolfy. Her pussy does feel a bit loose though but considering the number of years she has been in this line, this is expected.
Overall: She is quite a gem but unfortunately she is going on long leave soon. BTW she is a MC and her name is JESSIE if you have not already guessed.
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
07-02-2006, 08:30 AM
Aiyoh Bro.OP, I thought you were in a state of depression and so I lent my ears and shoulders for you to cry on....but you lost only your H/P with all the "char bohs" contact numbers...........
Just cherish the good memories and let the "baggage" go. Trust me, both of you will be happier and none of the frustrations and anxieties.
Bro... do I look that SHALOOW to you ?? Heck care abt the HP... lost can get new one... "contacts" lost... I still got all my fellow samsters to help me...

But the "baggage" I've been carrying for the past 1.5 year... that one lost now... no way to get back liaoz...

Plus a newer "baggage"... we were still sorting out our feelings and maybe possible future...and now *poof* Gone like the Wind... :(

For my 2 "baggages" .... they really etched their names deep deep in my heart... even I sleep oso will dreamz of them... sighhzzz...
我的心依然为你跳跃,我的血依然为你澎湃。但你离我似乎越来越远。我只能枕你的名字入眠,因为 你的名字是我 的姓氏。宝贝,我爱你.

Like a Spark of Energy
My Heart Jumps at the Thought of You
Passion is Infused in My Blood
Yet This Distance Between Us Grows
Till I Only Have Your Name to Hug
But Still You Are My Heart Beat
My Name Can Only Stand With Yours Alone
Just like what Bro SexFreak has said I will just have their NAMES in my heart !!

Bro... ur words quite power lei... my "translator" yesterday said she was quite moved it came from someone she liked... but certain words oso seem to be from a song, rite ??

Oh well... TIME TO MOVE FORWARD !! It really is a new year with a NEW SLATE !!:D

Wang Ye
07-02-2006, 08:38 AM
Bro... do I look that SHALOOW to you ?? Heck care abt the HP... lost can get new one... "contacts" lost... I still got all my fellow samsters to help me...

But the "baggage" I've been carrying for the past 1.5 year... that one lost now... no way to get back liaoz...

Plus a newer "baggage"... we were still sorting out our feelings and maybe possible future...and now *poof* Gone like the Wind... :(

For my 2 "baggages" .... they really etched their names deep deep in my heart... even I sleep oso will dreamz of them... sighhzzz...

Oh well... TIME TO MOVE FORWARD !! It really is a new year with a NEW SLATE !!:D
[/B]

Brother! When they left they took a piece of your heart and likewise left something in your heart too! In time your heart will grow back and that piece of themselves they left in you will stay with you till the end. Reminding you that you once knew and encountered these people who brought you great joy and happiness.

Optimus_Prime
07-02-2006, 08:44 AM
if there were threads on the gals (which I doubt cos you keep them private you yourself! ).. keke.. you might find someone who have their contact as well...

well... this teaches you to pass me all your contacts in future... i'll safe-keep them for you
The Only Nos. I kept private to myself are for those gals that went beyond normal "Commercial Transaction" with me... (meaning FOC la).... and have a certain amount of chemistry....

Otherwise I where got keep them to myself ?? Even my No. 5 gal (which is like one of my fav..of cus la to be in top5) has been seen by you and HCC liaoz !!

PS: I did manage to get the number of all the DHC gals before...haha... so dun mind u re-stock my collection of contacts... heehee... esp Carnation's Home No.:p

I can help out bo???

Anyway OP i can help u out bo?? if theres any just call or pm me lor!!! Yes u can !! I want the contacts of your 4 Darlings !!! (both past and current !!) :p

Seriously... yeah got abt 2-3 contacts that I need from u... cus doubt anyone else noes...

Optimus_Prime
07-02-2006, 08:46 AM
Brother! When they left they took a piece of your heart and likewise left something in your heart too! In time your heart will grow back and that piece of themselves they left in you will stay with you till the end. Reminding you that you once knew and encountered these people who brought you great joy and happiness.
Bro Wang Ye... thanx.... u spoke what I really feel :D

We always have seen eye-2-eye on such things....

.. guess my transition to a hard-core (heartless??) cheongster is still some way off.....

Darknites
07-02-2006, 09:05 AM
The Only Nos. I kept private to myself are for those gals that went beyond normal "Commercial Transaction" with me... (meaning FOC la).... and have a certain amount of chemistry....

Otherwise I where got keep them to myself ?? Even my No. 5 gal (which is like one of my fav..of cus la to be in top5) has been seen by you and HCC liaoz !!

PS: I did manage to get the number of all the DHC gals before...haha... so dun mind u re-stock my collection of contacts... heehee... esp Carnation's Home No.
keke... bro, of cos I know...

but you also damn power leh.. you serious abt the DHC gals' no.? though I have been quite a regular there once (not anymore recently), I never asked for any of their nos... not even Violet/Whiskey's.. I just felt it's not necessary to keep the gals no. from the HCs cos if you wanna look for them, can always call the HC...

so, in that aspect.. I can't help work..

Cheers,
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
07-02-2006, 09:40 AM
but you also damn power leh.. you serious abt the DHC gals' no.? though I have been quite a regular there once (not anymore recently), I never asked for any of their nos... not even Violet/Whiskey's.. I just felt it's not necessary to keep the gals no. from the HCs cos if you wanna look for them, can always call the HC...
No lah... I where got so power... just testing waters... see if u got...heehee

I understand PERFECTLY that u dun have their numbers ;) Not a single one..

HC Gals.. I oso seldom get their no.s because wat u think they are doing when u want to sms and kapo a bit in the afternoon or evenings ... (bonking their customers la..wat else)

So that leaves only after-hours... and she already quite tired after bonking with 5 (for non-AP) to 14 (for APs) customers in the day... so that leaves u where ?? High and dry lor...

But of cus some bros like Bro sgboytoy... does it so well with his babe Chanel...

Optimus_Prime
07-02-2006, 03:13 PM
A short recap for those who may have missed my
TOP 10 Bonks of 2005

All the gals in my list go thru a stringent set of critierias (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1348966&postcount=3419)

click on name to see reports

No.10 - MAY (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1348991&postcount=3420)
HC Gal (Malaysian Chinese) - active
TCSS Queen and Loved her ever-wet pussy and whenever she slowly straddle up my legs to "rape" me.

No.9 - Sweety (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1349053&postcount=3422)
FL (Local Singaporean) - active
Super GF feel... one of the best frenchers around... leaves u wanting for more...

No.8 - JJ (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1349257&postcount=3428)
HC Gal (Malaysian Chinese) - retired
Blur blur queen... syt with a tongue that licks u everywhere !! Oso tight clean-shaven pussy...

No.7 - Xiao Ching (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1349678&postcount=3436)
FL (PRC) - retired
Michelle-Chong lookalike with great service and fablous GF feel..and sweet-smelling pussy.

No.6 - Star (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1350336&postcount=3455)
HC Gal (Malaysian Chinese) - active
Another Michelle Chong-cum-Ma Xiaoling lookalike with naughty behaviour and best reactions when cumming !! Best biter too !!

No.5 - Helen/Cat (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1352256&postcount=3469)
TN Gal (PRC) - ???
SYT with TIGHT pussy and super GF attitude... and very PINK nips and pussy too...

Optimus_Prime
07-02-2006, 04:21 PM
No.4 - Bing Bing
Type : Geylang FL (PRC) - retired
no links cause I did not post FR about her... but she was mentioned in my postings...

Comments: She was my regular gal just before I met Helen/Cat (No.5) and Xiao Ching (No.7) respectively. And I met her because I was searching for the gal No. 3 !! Complicated yeah !!

Well her actual age is a lot older but she looks just like a SYT... must be the Dong Bei weather... all the gals I like seem to come from there !! Well a little side-story as I never posted on her...

Went searching the lorongs hoping to find someone who knew of my other gal (no.3 to be revealed next).. but instead got stop by me horny dick on this gem. First time together, she already generated fireworks for her willingness to kiss/french (a rarity if u cheong GL streetwalkers), and her greatest assest. A VERY VERY TIGHT PUSSY !!:D Yes... she is in my opinion the TIGHTEST non-virgin I know !! Even when well-lubricated, her pussy is just so clamp shut that it takes a few minutes just to enter her.. and that is when she's dripping wet !! :eek: As u can imagine.. for the next 3 weeks.. I just died in her pussy !! (as mentioned in http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=942506&postcount=30) 1st session she managed to slay me in 5 mins ... and only after a few subsequent sessions that I managed to stay my cum-shot till 15-20 mins later !!

We oso did the normal stuff like dinner and movies (around Orchard/Bugis area) too... as she did not work during her period.... and when her period was over... it was another hot and sweaty encounter.... and the memorable part was we then spent the next hour outside her home... just deep kissing and frenching (mentioned in http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=946217&postcount=39) We had a small tiff 2 days before she left but the make-up sex was GREAT !! But too bad... lost contact after she left...

RTF - Think did about 12 sessions over her final 3 weeks here... and most of them stretching past the usual 45 mins mark as it was on her "off-duty" days or she simply refused to work that nite...

GF Feel - Wonderful !! The memory of 1 hour of tongue-fu behind her house still lingers in my mind....

Looks/Body - She has the korean look... heck u can mistaken her for a korean... very fair... and can speak Korean as well as she's part korean (mother) herself. Fair and SYT looks even though she was 28... but I mistaken her for 22 when I first saw her !! Another gal with PINKpussy-lips and of cus TIGHEST CUNT I have experienced yet...

Service Level - The 1st session was SOP... but subsequent sessions were full of passion and sometimes exceeded the "40 mins" rule of OKT there... but she always bended the rule to 1 hour when I was with her...

TLC Skill - Frankly speaking... her skills are only about average... but she made it up with her passion and that DAMN TIGHT CUNT of hers... would have been a killer combo.. if she had the skills of JJ or Yuki-san !!

SexFreak
07-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Bro... ur words quite power lei... my "translator" yesterday said she was quite moved it came from someone she liked... but certain words oso seem to be from a song, rite ??

Oh well... TIME TO MOVE FORWARD !! It really is a new year with a NEW SLATE !!

Yup, the 5th paragraph is the song title sang by Jackie, which I find it very powerful and cheemology..........

Happy that you are moving forward now and the moral of the whole episode is.................YUP, time to back up my contacts now :D

CHEERS !!!

SexFreak

Optimus_Prime
07-02-2006, 06:02 PM
the moral of the whole episode is.................YUP, time to back up my contacts now :D
Can send to me... I Help u back up... and do QC too... :p

Zack Tan
07-02-2006, 06:46 PM

Aiyoh Bro.OP, you know I dun't mean that you are that "shallow" but just wanto cho-cho you a bit to set you thinking mah! Now you see your problem is only "lost" contact with the 2 "boggages" mah. You will find out soon enough if they really "etched" your name deep in their hearts like you do....ke,ke,ke. They should call you but if they do not, time to move on liao.
Cheers,

HC_Cheongster
07-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Seriously... yeah got abt 2-3 contacts that I need from u... cus doubt anyone else noes...
Who?? just PM me lor!!! :D

SexFreak
07-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Can send to me... I Help u back up... and do QC too...

Hehehehe...........The wolfy tail is coming out liao......hehehe :D

It's ok, Quote of the Day "Caring is Sharing".................:p

CHEERS !!!

SexFreak

groo
07-02-2006, 08:32 PM
The "Queen" of Eminent HC just returned last Fri.,...After I've Q/C her, I can see why she is so "hot"....Hehheh, in her heyday, her Q can actually rival that of the Goddess! But after her B-job, i think her reputation was somewhat tarnished by some bros with their unkind remarks... However, with your Great FR here and if bros in SBF know where to look, her Q will start growing again.... But you mentioned she's going on long leave VERY soon.... wonder if she'll go on leave for good!

So have you been quietly steal-eating at DHC & XHC after your golfing jaunts?!?!?!? Heeheehee! :D

I actually thought of doing a wrap-up of my ADs for year 2005 in January but with our Sex-Scriber-in-Chief bro-OP in potent form, i guess i'll take a backseat and enjoy his Topless-10 Bestseller... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D Cheers!!!

Zack Tan
07-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Hey Bro. Groo,"Kong Xi Fa Chai". Yeh, Jessie is quite a gem and our session was pulsating to say the least. Her melons are heavenly and with her "Lyn Poh" look-a-like, how to tahan?...ke,ke. She would like to quit but she hinted of a long leave.
Yeh, Bro.OP is in good form with his 10 best bonking list! I'm camping here with a coke and peanuts. My list beri short so I better keep my mouth shut. Wah how you know I "steal-eat" in DHC & XHC eh? Did I leave any trails in these places meh? Saw my GF in Leisure before the CYN. She is in good form and I'll always has a soft spot for her. Her Queue is even longer now.
Cheers,

Optimus_Prime
08-02-2006, 08:10 AM
Aiyoh Bro.OP, you know I dun't mean that you are that "shallow" but just wanto cho-cho you a bit to set you thinking mah! Now you see your problem is only "lost" contact with the 2 "boggages" mah. You will find out soon enough if they really "etched" your name deep in their hearts like you do....ke,ke,ke. They should call you but if they do not, time to move on liao.
Chief... u are always the rational side of my persona... while Wang Ye reside in the emotional side.... I will always need the Ying and Yang to be what I am.. so of cus.. every word u say is etched in my mind... :D

They can't contact me... cause... they only have my old number... which was lost together with my contacts... sighhzz... dats why I am lost and hopeless... :(
Who?? just PM me lor!!!
How to ??!?!? She has 6 telephone numbers... and she only gave u 4 telephone numbers... so I oso dun want to break ur heart.... heheh....

PS: Like u broke mine last nite...heehee

Darknites
08-02-2006, 08:14 AM
They can't contact me... cause... they only have my old number... which was lost together with my contacts... sighhzz... dats why I am lost and hopeless...
how does the call forward thingie works huh? when your old line is unsubscribed, can they still be forwarded to your new line? I think it can be done for a fee... you might wanna check it out..

Cheers,
Shadow

Optimus_Prime
08-02-2006, 08:19 AM
I actually thought of doing a wrap-up of my ADs for year 2005 in January
My list beri short so I better keep my mouth shut.
OEI !! :mad: How can the two most SENIOR League Members get away w/o enlightening us with ur Top Bonking List hor... even bro HCC, Wang Ye etc have given their list... We are all waiting with bated breath on who will actually be in groo and zack's list...heheh :p

This goes for ALL League Members too hor !!
Pls submit your Top 10 (or 5 or 3 or watever) List... for all to look look see see lei....
(That includes new errant members like Gerhunter.. Joanna... too !!)

Optimus_Prime
08-02-2006, 08:24 AM
how does the call forward thingie works huh? when your old line is unsubscribed, can they still be forwarded to your new line? I think it can be done for a fee... you might wanna check it out..
My case is a bit more complicated than this...

My old no. has a few fowarded lines liaoz.. but not all can be carried forward to my new line.. so some are just lost forever... :( And my ex-gfs (pink pink, fly kite) just so happen to have the no. of one of those lost forwarded no. !! So it means she won't be able to get thru even if she calls me...

Oh well old dun go... new wun come... maybe my luck will change this afternoon...:rolleyes:

Er... how angry would the guys be.. if instead of going CP.. I went north to my gf's village ??

Zack Tan
08-02-2006, 08:33 AM
Chief...

They can't contact me... cause... they only have my old number... which was lost together with my contacts... sighhzz... dats why I am lost and hopeless... :(
One way of getting your contacts to "divert" when they call you on your old number to your new number is as what Bro. Shadow suggested. The other way is that you can still retain your old number on your new H/P. Surely changing new H/P does not necessary involve changing to a new number!
Cheers,

Wang Ye
08-02-2006, 08:40 AM
OEI !! :mad: How can the two most SENIOR League Members get away w/o enlightening us with ur Top Bonking List hor... even bro HCC, Wang Ye etc have given their list... We are all waiting with bated breath on who will actually be in groo and zack's list...heheh :p
[/B]

Heeheehee not much of a list from me. Only top girls are Hailun, JJ, Stella, Michelle, May and Cindy.

Those that did not make the list are Lisa (TN), Irsis (TN), Carnation, Joey and Star. But Carnation, Joey and Star are also not bad just not to my taste.

Optimus_Prime
08-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Heeheehee not much of a list from me. Only top girls are Hailun, JJ, Stella, Michelle, May and Cindy.

Those that did not make the list are Lisa (TN), Irsis (TN), Carnation, Joey and Star. But Carnation, Joey and Star are also not bad just not to my taste.Nothing to be SHY about.... Thats what make the List special cause it's each individual League Members preference and not the masses....

those that did not make it to my top 10 oso damn impressive and BIG NAMES.. but they just do not suit me too...:p