PDA

View Full Version : My afternoon delights at HCs....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

KLKOOL
03-04-2006, 11:27 AM
si OP i very ugly ah ........LOL

Wah... U Ugly... Then I must be Quasimodo... kekekeke...

KLKOOL
03-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Aiya... bro... my this Sis understands perfectly la... she just like to ask redundant questions... or like ppl to reassure her... and it's not you or me... it's HIM !! heheh

WOMAN !!:rolleyes:
can't live with them...can't live w/o them....

She knows she HITS me ... I HITs HCC... so she will be "xin dong" heheh... anyway she knows I only le-siaoz her only... she oso only know how to le-siaoz ppl only... so old lioaz..still like little gal...*shake head* heheh...

I see... so she looking for security... for HCC to tell her.... DEAR... U R THE ONLY ONE FOR ME :p ...

Anyway sis... U already have ur knight in shining armor mah...

I think its Women... can't live with them... so just bonk them lorr... kekeke

Zack Tan
03-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Bro Zack, is the damage $100 or $120 ?

I hope the new gal dont change $120 ( just like what Rachel charges even though she is not Singaporean.)
Bro. Ang, sorry I seldom talk about prices as I believe in freedom of the market. If you are happy with her and she with you just pay whatever you feel is right and comfortable. The market rate is pretty standard anyway.
Carmen is obliging and could fulfill some of your fetishes....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

HC_Cheongster
03-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Only you are capable of such mushy stuff.....make my hair stand on ends! Dun't talk so much, just write an fr. on your tyrst with sis. Cherly or sis. Cherly can write an fr. on you....ke,ke,ke.
SiMi FR??? NothinG To WriTe oSo!! hahahaha:D

KLKOOL
03-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Bro. Ang, sorry I seldom talk about prices as I believe in freedom of the market. If you are happy with her and she with you just pay whatever you feel is right and comfortable. The market rate is pretty standard anyway.
Carmen is obliging and could fulfill some of your fetishes....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

hahaha... this way have to negotiate urself... really have to use skill one lorr... see how high ur BFE is to her... :rolleyes: ... wah... pink pink some more can fulfill fetish... almost sold liao... see when can come to SG...

HC_Cheongster
03-04-2006, 11:54 AM
hahaha... this way have to negotiate urself... really have to use skill one lorr... see how high ur BFE is to her... :rolleyes: ... wah... pink pink some more can fulfill fetish... almost sold liao... see when can come to SG...Hhmmmmm.... Another anG PaI CominG Up!!! :D

laodi123456789
03-04-2006, 01:02 PM
Back to this topic

Pretty is only one factor. Partners must be equal in score. Some partners have more looks but less money still score same as partner who have middle money and middle looks.

When you walk in public you often see pretty gers together and not so good looking gers together. same wif guys. You look long time couples, most often will have similar education standards. ah lian with ah beng / PhD with PhD

Pretty counts but it is one factor. . Dun forget to factor in education, intelligence money lifestyle, character and other attributes - and all together must make equal score with partner for relationship to last. You see an ugly ger with a pretty guy, there must be some factor that makes the ger catch up in points, or its short term onli.

groo
03-04-2006, 01:57 PM
...I say u pretty... u dun believe... say u ugly... u oso dun believe....[/COLOR][/B]Not that she dun believe... All girls are the same.... insecure creatures needing tons of reassurance, even when they are the most boob-tiful.... So in this case, Sis-Cheryl just wants you to reassure her that she's Boo-tiful!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

As for Chopped Liver: Just so you know, prawn heads are crushed to make the best prawn noodle soup, so similarly, CHOPPED LIVER can make the Best Bak-chor Mee!!! So as long as you can complement the smooth white Fishballs (渔弹妹) to make the best Bak-chor Mee, who cares you are Chopped Liver or the best Goose Liver?!?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahaha!!!! :D

KLKOOL
03-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi have a different theory... I have had many good looking male and female frenz... normally, i have observed that a good looking guy will end up with an average ger... and vice versa... The reason is cos Pretty Girls want attention... but so do good looking guys... so they typically find that other people can give them more tlc than the pretty or handsome guy can... this is especially is the long term....

sebast97
03-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Hi have a different theory... I have had many good looking male and female frenz... normally, i have observed that a good looking guy will end up with an average ger... and vice versa... The reason is cos Pretty Girls want attention... but so do good looking guys... so they typically find that other people can give them more tlc than the pretty or handsome guy can... this is especially is the long term....

KLKOOL, your predicament might be partly correct.However there are also couples like me, where my wife are pretty and have married me because she said that I am decent, trustworthy, friendly, and most important, not handsome so that no girls will like me. So even now, after 18 years of marriage, we are still happily together. Some of my handsome friends married pretty wife but after a few years, they divorced due to the spouse have affairs. But strangely, those with ugly wife or husband, their marriage tend to be happier for obvious reasons.

KLKOOL
04-04-2006, 12:07 AM
KLKOOL, your predicament might be partly correct.However there are also couples like me, where my wife are pretty and have married me because she said that I am decent, trustworthy, friendly, and most important, not handsome so that no girls will like me. So even now, after 18 years of marriage, we are still happily together. Some of my handsome friends married pretty wife but after a few years, they divorced due to the spouse have affairs. But strangely, those with ugly wife or husband, their marriage tend to be happier for obvious reasons.

Hahaha... like me lorr... got pretty GF... not married... but been going out for more than 10 years liao... I suppose I take more time to appreciate her :)... Somehow... pretty / handsome couples find it hard to stay together... maybe too many options/temptations... dunno... for me... just pay to cheong lorr

sebast97
04-04-2006, 12:57 AM
Hahaha... like me lorr... got pretty GF... not married... but been going out for more than 10 years liao... I suppose I take more time to appreciate her :)... Somehow... pretty / handsome couples find it hard to stay together... maybe too many options/temptations... dunno... for me... just pay to cheong lorr

Well, what are you waiting for, if you can live with her for more than 10 years, either you are not handsome or she got damn good tolerance, so you better treasure her...for what I can see, it will be a good happy future together.....hahaha..

Merl
04-04-2006, 01:33 AM
so far... the attached is the list OP compiled..

TCSS League Table
1. OP - Commander
2. Shadowbro
3. SammiHyppia
4. Cheryl
5. HCC
6. Joanna
7. Cuteboy
8. gerhunter
9. SexFreak
10. MerlNice meeting you folks at the earlier TCSSS session. Hope you guys have a great time at KBox. Hopefully the GOLDEN couple didnt occupied the mic during the whole session or she's holding a different mic :D hahahaa!

Yo OP, dun forget a FR on the Karaoke session. Cheers!

spidermel
04-04-2006, 02:27 AM
Nice meeting you folks at the earlier TCSSS session. Hope you guys have a great time at KBox. Hopefully the GOLDEN couple didnt occupied the mic during the whole session or she's holding a different mic hahahaa!

Yo OP, dun forget a FR on the Karaoke session. Cheers!
huh... wah bro Zack Tan y never turn up for tcss....:(

Aiya the 2 couple there so romantic sia... like no people business leh...:D

gerhunter
04-04-2006, 02:33 AM
huh... wah bro Zack Tan y never turn up for tcss....

Carried forward to the K Box session also lor...:D

spidermel
04-04-2006, 02:39 AM
Carried forward to the K Box session also lor...
Yeah loh like all invisible no people business sia..... machiam at home many cctv and spy looking cant romantic loh...:D

Merl
04-04-2006, 02:40 AM
huh... wah bro Zack Tan y never turn up for tcss....

Aiya the 2 couple there so romantic sia... like no people business leh...:DLater tat zha-bor see tis, u sure beng-san..hahaha :D

Merl
04-04-2006, 02:41 AM
Yeah loh like all invisible no people business sia..... machiam at home many cctv and spy looking cant romantic loh...:DAiyo bro! Our league bro juz protecting her beau from the other BEES mah. Hee!

spidermel
04-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Aiyo bro! Our league bro juz protecting her beau from the other BEES mah. Hee!
Hahaha he is the biggest bee himself kekeke.....:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
04-04-2006, 03:34 AM
well,it was a pleasure to finally meet in person a few of my fellow league members thou it will be even better if i can see more of the rest.All in all,a very nice tcss session followed by the karaoke session.we shld do this often man.kekeke..but next time round i hope to bring someone along if not see golden couple together i very envious.:o

Satan_Gal
04-04-2006, 04:30 AM
nice meeting u guys (OP,Almond,Shit8,Freedom,Shuang Jie Gun,Shadowbro,Natsuki,Gerhunter,HCC and Cheryl) too...

:)

natsuki
04-04-2006, 04:36 AM
Yea... All nice meeting each other hor... :p

Take care and have a nice day...:D

cheryl27
04-04-2006, 06:25 AM
woOoOoH!!! I had a gReAt tImE last night leh...ok firstly sweetness in a couple no need to be jealous mah keep nagging ( SI SPIDER) you should go and find one also.... 2nd at the tcss wah seh....think my HCC should be happy ( as i'm finally his) 3rd ....at the kbOx its fUn fUn fUn....satangal had a golden voice which is damn gd, shuang jie gun ( u all should listen to him singing HUO YUAN JIA!!!! damn power) , ger hunter all the while keep talking...and thanks for the 10 mins relay song by freedom and shit8!

One thing our almond and natsuki why whole day so quiet , but tell u all k they both damn sweet in singing hehe.....nowadays i found that our league members all signature so colorful de what happened?????

cheryl27
04-04-2006, 06:25 AM
woOoOoH!!! I had a gReAt tImE last night leh...ok firstly sweetness in a couple no need to be jealous mah keep nagging ( SI SPIDER) you should go and find one also.... 2nd at the tcss wah seh....think my HCC should be happy ( as i'm finally his) 3rd ....at the kbOx its fUn fUn fUn....satangal had a golden voice which is damn gd, shuang jie gun ( u all should listen to him singing HUO YUAN JIA!!!! damn power) , ger hunter all the while keep talking...and thanks for the 10 mins relay song by freedom and shit8!

One thing our almond and natsuki why whole day so quiet , but tell u all k they both damn sweet in singing hehe.....nowadays i found that our league members all signature so colorful de what happened?????

cheryl27
04-04-2006, 06:26 AM
sorry double post!

gerhunter
04-04-2006, 07:12 AM
Ohaiyo!!!

I got all the while keep talking meh??:o But it was nice to meet up with all the other league members...and finally I met HCC in person!!:D

natsuki
04-04-2006, 07:30 AM
And i finally see u all in real personal. :)

Take care and have a nice day... :p

Zack Tan
04-04-2006, 07:37 AM
huh... wah bro Zack Tan y never turn up for tcss....:(

Hey Spidermel, please excuse this old man lah. Will let you young guys & gals to carry the torches liao.....me just happy to watch and stay in the background. My appearance may frighten off some of our League sisters as I'm fat, big, and ugly.......so I chee tong loh...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

HC_Cheongster
04-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Aiya the 2 couple there so romantic sia... like no people business leh...Wah LaU sI SpiDeR!! U ImpRoVeD LeR WoR!!!! I nebEr PoSt AnY PoSt u Os0 CaN SuaN ME!!!!!! kEkEkE

Aiyo bro! Our league bro juz protecting her beau from the other BEES mah. Hee!
NiCe MeEtinG u BrO!! WhY LefT sO EarLy??

well,it was a pleasure to finally meet in person a few of my fellow league members thou it will be even better if i can see more of the rest.All in all,a very nice tcss session followed by the karaoke session.we shld do this often man.kekeke..but next time round i hope to bring someone along if not see golden couple together i very envious
NiCe MeEtinG u too BrO !! Ur SinGinG DaMn PowDeR-FuL SiA!!!! MuSt Teach Me OkIe!! haHa CoS ur XiaO Di Me OnI KnW hoW to "SaY" Song InsTeaD of "SinG" HaHAhA

nice meeting u guys (OP,Almond,Shit8,Freedom,Shuang Jie Gun,Shadowbro,Natsuki,Gerhunter,HCC and Cheryl) too...
NiCe MeeTinG U AnD Almond And NaT and GH oS0!!!

Oh And ThaN A loT Bro ShadoW, plS PM me thE AmounT.

PS : This is for my buddy

Pls Take care and hve a safe trip!!! Goot luck to u!!!! Will be waiting for ur RETURN!!!! :)

Darknites
04-04-2006, 09:14 AM
It was nice meeting up with you guys and gals as well.... of cos.. being the oldest guy in the group... kinda felt there was a generation gap... keke... cos I can't match shit8 and Freedom's out-going nature..

also, without a partner of my own, looking at the 狗男女.. opps... I mean 金童玉女 makes me very jealous and left out.. keke..

as for the other fellow sis (almond, satangal & natsuki).. all got very good voice... either gifted or has spend countless similar sessions polishing up their skills... and if you mention singing.. how can we miss out our KTV King.. SJG.. as usual, his vocal is soild.. followed by shit8, freedom & gerhunter.. very good singing as well..

well.. as for OP and myself.. we are the observers.. anyway, we did have some very good chats.. among ourselves and with the fellows leagues..

dun think I would be able to join next time (once visa expries).. but you guys enjoy yourselves, ok!

Cheers,
Shadow

VBScripts
04-04-2006, 09:23 AM
It was nice meeting up with you guys and gals as well.... of cos.. being the oldest guy in the group... kinda felt there was a generation gap... keke... cos I can't match shit8 and Freedom's out-going nature..Cheers,
Shadow

Brother Shadowbro, it was nice to see you again last nite at the tcss. wat you talking abt generation gap? age to me is just a number leh, is the mindset ;) kekekekeke. hope someday we can meet up in CP or DYC again when Sino return to Singland. Have a nice day brother. :)

HC_Cheongster
04-04-2006, 09:33 AM
It was nice meeting up with you guys and gals as well.... of cos.. being the oldest guy in the group... kinda felt there was a generation gap... keke... cos I can't match shit8 and Freedom's out-going nature..

also, without a partner of my own, looking at the 狗男女.. opps... I mean 金童玉女 makes me very jealous and left out.. keke..

well.. as for OP and myself.. we are the observers.. anyway, we did have some very good chats.. among ourselves and with the fellows leagues..

Kns.... Si Mi 狗男女 !!! HaHa KicK u ArR!!! U caN os0 BrinG uR DC gaL de MaH!!! Mai mAi KaY kaY hoR!!!! i StiLL HabeN sEEn HeR B4 LeH WhilE OP haS!!! NoT FaiR!!!!!

AnD u OlD meH??? U stIll LooK BoyiSh To Me!!! haHa

AnD u StIll HabEn PM me WoR....

HC_Cheongster
04-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Brother Shadowbro, it was nice to see you again last nite at the tcss. wat you talking abt generation gap? age to me is just a number leh, is the mindset kekekekeke. HarLo UnCle VB!!! KeKekE :p Can See U StiLL YOunG At HearT!!! heeHee :D

KLKOOL
04-04-2006, 10:14 AM
Broz and Ladies.... glad to see u enjoyed urself on TCSS and the following session.. wish I could have made it... apologies to OP for the ... err... average dream date... will make it up to you when u come to KL... so come soon horr ... Getting ready for HDY in 2 days...

spidermel
04-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Hey Spidermel, please excuse this old man lah. Will let you young guys & gals to carry the torches liao.....me just happy to watch and stay in the background. My appearance may frighten off some of our League sisters as I'm fat, big, and ugly.......so I chee tong loh...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,
Hahaha bro dun care u old, young, short, tall, yan dao or not pls join us for the next tcss....:D

Merl
04-04-2006, 11:11 AM
well,it was a pleasure to finally meet in person a few of my fellow league members thou it will be even better if i can see more of the rest.All in all,a very nice tcss session followed by the karaoke session.we shld do this often man.kekeke..but next time round i hope to bring someone along if not see golden couple together i very envious.:oShare your sentiment Bro. Next time must really bring someone along. Too bad didnt get to meet you and with so many powerful singers in the League, I dun mind being the audience if there's another Karaoke gathering ;)

Most imptly, u folks hv a great time. Cheers!

Merl
04-04-2006, 11:21 AM
NiCe MeEtinG u BrO!! WhY LefT sO EarLy?? Left early becoz cannot tahan the romantic sight of the Golden couple lor....hahahaa....juz joking.

Actually didnt quite make it for the TCSSS coz suppose to meet someone but since I kpo abt having a get-together-session so must turn up lor. Anyway, you wun miss a thing w/o me ard. Your Ms C will take goooooood care of you wat :p And Ms C really powderful in her speech leh...no wunder she's the TCSSS Queen and OP sorta scared of her (look left look right, else kanna max. lashing) :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
04-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Share your sentiment Bro. Next time must really bring someone along. Too bad didnt get to meet you and with so many powerful singers in the League, I dun mind being the audience if there's another Karaoke gathering ;)

u left early ar bro,nv get to meet u.next time cannot miss liao. :D

shit8
04-04-2006, 01:21 PM
juz dropping by...hi nice to meet u all last nite too... eh shadow bro where got generation gap leh..haha

and cher jie...dun thank me for the 10min medley..is freedom idea de..keke..he choose de..i also tiam tiam coz he powerful singing overpowered me le..haha

shit8
04-04-2006, 01:23 PM
HarLo UnCle VB!!! KeKekE :p Can See U StiLL YOunG At HearT!!! heeHee :D

korkor cnt bully my jiejie wor hurhur

cheryl27
04-04-2006, 02:00 PM
Left early becoz cannot tahan the romantic sight of the Golden couple lor....hahahaa....juz joking.

Actually didnt quite make it for the TCSSS coz suppose to meet someone but since I kpo abt having a get-together-session so must turn up lor. Anyway, you wun miss a thing w/o me ard. Your Ms C will take goooooood care of you wat :p And Ms C really powderful in her speech leh...no wunder she's the TCSSS Queen and OP sorta scared of her (look left look right, else kanna max. lashing) :D

why everyone keep saying GOLDEN COUPLE? hehe ...anyway really have fun and nice meeting so many league members sia

Shuang_Jie_Gun
04-04-2006, 02:24 PM
why everyone keep saying GOLDEN COUPLE? hehe ...anyway really have fun and nice meeting so many league members sia

got anything wrong?really golden couple one.make me so envious:o

spidermel
04-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Sorry i always call u 2 KUKU COUPLE!!!!.....:D

cheryl27
04-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Sorry i always call u 2 KUKU COUPLE!!!!.....:D

sI spider did i or hcc step on one of ur LEGS???

newbadass
04-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Pretty counts but it is one factor. . Dun forget to factor in education, intelligence money lifestyle, character and other attributes - and all together must make equal score with partner for relationship to last. You see an ugly ger with a pretty guy, there must be some factor that makes the ger catch up in points, or its short term onli.

Also important: Bodies must interlock properly :D

Almond
04-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Hmmmm... Since HCC has posted... I dun think this is a belated April Fool's thing anymore...

Hope you did receive my msgs last nite....
What I said to you still stands... If you need anything... top up prepaid, extra funds, etc...

That said... I hope that you'll keep in touch with us no matter what happens..

Please take care of yourself and please please please keep in touch....

KLKOOL
04-04-2006, 04:28 PM
got anything wrong?really golden couple one.make me so envious:o

Yep... I dun see anything wrong with being golden couple... gives other people a ray of hope... ;)

KLKOOL
04-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Hmmmm... Since HCC has posted... I dun think this is a belated April Fool's thing anymore...

Hope you did receive my msgs last nite....
What I said to you still stands... If you need anything... top up prepaid, extra funds, etc...

That said... I hope that you'll keep in touch with us no matter what happens..

Please take care of yourself and please please please keep in touch....

Err... sis... what your posting about huh ? Me catch no ball leh... U also MIA for quite a while liao... Hope everything is Ok...

Almond
04-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Err... sis... what your posting about huh ? Me catch no ball leh... U also MIA for quite a while liao... Hope everything is Ok...

Hmm.. you dun have to catch any ball.. Hehe... Any way.. I din disappear lar.. Still got online.. Just that din really post... :)

sebast97
04-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Hmm.. you dun have to catch any ball.. Hehe... Any way.. I din disappear lar.. Still got online.. Just that din really post... :)

Hope you are fine, thought you MIA like what KLKOOL said. So when can we go KL for the wantonmee...invited by KLKOOL...

BTW, did you receive the contacts I pm you?

Almond
04-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Hope you are fine, thought you MIA like what KLKOOL said. So when can we go KL for the wantonmee...invited by KLKOOL...

BTW, did you receive the contacts I pm you?

Tot you supposed to contact me when you come back?
Waited for you to contact me. scared you may be bz with work/ family/ etc. mah... scared may inconvenient you or even get you into trouble mah....

yeah.. received the contacts liao... ask them go get my number from juda lar... you pass to me also no use.. I also won't entertain de.. Already made it very clear in my postings le...

KLKOOL
04-04-2006, 06:14 PM

I see... Miss U leh :p Nice person to chat wif ...

sebast97
04-04-2006, 06:22 PM

Me too...miss her also...:p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
04-04-2006, 06:23 PM

wah bro..u come here come buaya our league sis ar,wait i tell bro OP then u knw ar.hiak hiak hiak~~:p

KLKOOL
04-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Waited for you to contact me. scared you may be bz with work/ family/ etc. mah... scared may inconvenient you or even get you into trouble mah....

yeah.. received the contacts liao... ask them go get my number from juda lar... you pass to me also no use.. I also won't entertain de.. Already made it very clear in my postings le...

Bro SB97... people who PM u.... dun bother to reply... all contacts should be through the threadstarter...

Sis... if u dun mind, PM me ur number so next time I am in SG can TCSS with you lorr...can ?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
04-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Sis Almond beri sought-after wor.kekekeke...:D

KLKOOL
04-04-2006, 06:25 PM
wah bro..u come here come buaya our league sis ar,wait i tell bro OP then u knw ar.hiak hiak hiak~~:p

haizz... just TCSS only also must ask permission meh... :rolleyes:

sebast97
04-04-2006, 06:26 PM

Aiyoh...I thought you busy..you thought I busy.......I pm you leh but no respond..can sms me if you are not busy.....no problem for me, friend mah....can cause what trouble? :confused:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
04-04-2006, 06:28 PM
haizz... just TCSS only also must ask permission meh... :rolleyes:

i nv say cannot wor.kekeke..me just kidding de lar:D

KLKOOL
04-04-2006, 06:31 PM
i nv say cannot wor.kekeke..me just kidding de lar:D

I know lah.... hmmm... OP disappear liao... wonder which mei mei he xianing :confused:

sebast97
04-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Bro SB97... people who PM u.... dun bother to reply... all contacts should be through the threadstarter...

Sis... if u dun mind, PM me ur number so next time I am in SG can TCSS with you lorr...can ?

Ya..must be that FR of mine, got many brothers pm me...I have also told them about the rules but sometimes am too soft hearted...anyway I will not pass Almond contact around, bro please do not pm me anymore. Thanks.

Sis Almond is also nice to TCSS with, not necessary to have her. Anyway she is one of the rare gem....:)

natsuki
04-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Borring rainy day,coffee anyone?? :p

sebast97
04-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Borring rainy day,coffee anyone?? :p

Rain stopped already.......how about laksa + coffee.....yummy.. Where about?

shit8
04-04-2006, 07:40 PM
i also want go out.........

ang076
04-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Sorry, I am not able to attend meeting at E8, although I am invited..

I think next meeting will be '' job interview" where all local FLs are go for interview at bro Zack company where they become PA (personal assistants), better than being involved in dangerous sex trade with strangers, right?

Bros can join bro Zack company if got vacancies..

Then this company will have most happenings.. akin to those at Jap AV series where OLs get bonked by her colleagues in office ; OLs naked and do typing for her bosses..:p

Danie|_Boy
04-04-2006, 09:41 PM
hi sis.. nice to meet u... im DB..:)

gerhunter
04-04-2006, 11:19 PM
hmmm...do I see Zhou1 Dong3 online??:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
04-04-2006, 11:22 PM
hmmm...do I see Zhou1 Dong3 online??:D

just saw u ytd dun like that suan me leh bro. :P

gerhunter
04-04-2006, 11:35 PM
just saw u ytd dun like that suan me leh bro. :P

true mah...hmmm...we should have monthly karaoke gatherings siah..maybe next one at JB..cheap good and have buffet...then the ladies can go shopping...:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
04-04-2006, 11:52 PM
true mah...hmmm...we should have monthly karaoke gatherings siah..maybe next one at JB..cheap good and have buffet...then the ladies can go shopping...:D

now thats a beri gd idea~~kekekeke..;)

gerhunter
05-04-2006, 12:46 AM
now thats a beri gd idea~~kekekeke..;)

lol...so next mth...JB outing?:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
05-04-2006, 01:08 AM

we let the rest know and see how it goes bah.u organise lo,i support!!:cool:

natsuki
05-04-2006, 02:17 AM

Ok lor... But u all driving meh?? :D Nxt month take car in will nid to pay RM20 le.....

gerhunter
05-04-2006, 05:41 AM
Ok lor... But u all driving meh?? :D Nxt month take car in will nid to pay RM20 le.....

take bus lor...drive in later car get hijacked...

ang076
05-04-2006, 07:39 AM
Hmmm, one week stay in JB and stayed in hotel where there are spas for us to be massaged and get FJ, and then go to KTV lounge for food, wine ,woman ,song..

Spas in JB are better equipped than local ones. Bro Zack went to spa in Malaysia before and get good buffet spread , eg.satay, and various kind of food.

Just a suggestion only.. (I dont travel)..

KLKOOL
05-04-2006, 11:51 AM

Aiyoh... RM20... again this issue meh... :rolleyes:

take bus lor...drive in later car get hijacked...

Haizz... so kiasu meh... anyway, the reason that cars are hijacked is because of make and model... if u drive some common car... very safe... in demand models are Toyotas, BMWs, Mercedes.... Most of these cars have immobilizers, hence the need for car jackings.

natsuki
05-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Orh... Ok... But can we like stay for a few days this type?? Wanna have some holidays.... :D

KLKOOL
05-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Orh... Ok... But can we like stay for a few days this type?? Wanna have some holidays.... :D

Wanna stay a few days... then come further north lah... JB... no need to stay over mah... :D

SamiHyypia
05-04-2006, 04:26 PM
wah....again..whenever come online....its like pretty happening here...here i am, down from da mountain.....didnt know bro sjg added huo yuan jia to his collection liao...haha...i sing the canto version of andy lau's ni shi wo de nu ren.... maybe can qie abit...hahaha :D

natsuki
05-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Wanna stay a few days... then come further north lah... JB... no need to stay over mah... :D

Ok loh... Then i go KL k?? :D

KLKOOL
05-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Ok loh... Then i go KL k?? :D
Sure... u wan a place to crash let me know... but as fren fren ok?? Not as an FL... otherwise my GF find out ... she will kill me... kekeke.. :p

natsuki
05-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Sure... u wan a place to crash let me know... but as fren fren ok?? Not as an FL... otherwise my GF find out ... she will kill me... kekeke.. :p

Of coz as a fren lah... :p Then where i crash to?ur place or ur gf's place?? LoL...

Take care and have a nice day......

laodi123456789
05-04-2006, 05:18 PM

How did you meet Natsuki?

"Oooh which course did you study together?"

"Oh I didn't know you studied that, When did you do it?"

"Weren't you dating ex girlfriend 3 at the time"

"How well you know Natsuki?"

"How did she get in contact wif you?"

"I see, How come you never told me dat?"

"So who else you been talking to on that email?"

"What's the password?"

BRO - R U READY?

natsuki
05-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Wah.... Laodi already planned for KLKOOL what his gf gonna ask liao arh? Haha... So funny... Typical Q n A sia.... Heehee... :D

groo
05-04-2006, 08:01 PM
...u wan a place to crash let me know... but as fren fren ok?? Not as an FL... otherwise my GF find out ... she will kill me...
....How did you meet Natsuki?...."Oooh which course did you study together?"....blah-blah-blah...."So who else you been talking to on that email?"..."What's the password?"...BRO - R U READY?Dun worry, bro-KLKool, your gf ask, tell her sis-Nat is your fren's gf in Sgp, then give her my hp no. for her to call to confirm.... Provided she only call me when my Domestic Goddess not around hor..... Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

groo
05-04-2006, 08:41 PM
....call from the boss of L3 ....fair and SYT and well trained in massages...the name is CARMEN...mid 20s. Not cute or sweet either...very fair skin and look a bit like jap leh with small slitted eyes....used to work in Grand Central HC for a couple of months before joining L3. Maybe Bro. Groo may know her....,If this Carmen used the same name in Grand Central, yes, i tried her before. Actually, i find her look more towards the Northern Chinese mould...yes her massage's fairly good as what Chief pointed out. The other thing that strike me about her is that she's hardworking during the FJ and tried hard to please. When she was in GC, she's still fairly inexperienced. Hopefully, Chief has trained her well after his session with her?!??!!? ;)

Cheers n cheong-ahhhh.....! :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
05-04-2006, 09:47 PM
wah....again..whenever come online....its like pretty happening here...here i am, down from da mountain.....didnt know bro sjg added huo yuan jia to his collection liao...haha...i sing the canto version of andy lau's ni shi wo de nu ren.... maybe can qie abit...hahaha :D

when come out of mountain?i wait for u qie me.come come,faster faster bro.miss u leh :P

gerhunter
06-04-2006, 01:28 AM
when come out of mountain?i wait for u qie me.come come,faster faster bro.miss u leh :P

eeeee....SJG bro is broke-back!!

Wang Ye
06-04-2006, 08:43 AM
Report from BHC: Of the 5 new girls, 2 have already left.

Saw only Helen yesterday (actually she the only one whom I asked for the name :p ). Helen has nice features so considered pretty. Quite tall and leggy thus the dress she wore looked even shorter then it was. Looks like lots of bros spending their progress package early as lots of people came in in crowds of 6 or more.

BHC reporter over and out.

Darknites
06-04-2006, 08:45 AM
Been a long while since I had an exciting day.... yesterday was one worth remembering.. let me recount from Monday..

Monday - as most league bros/sis knew.. had a session in BS HH... followed by the E8 tcss... then to K-box... and to my midnight excursion... though the midnight session was not particularly exciting.. but it did it'd job of releasing the tension built up since the BS HH... after sending "gao mei" back to her home... I reached home myself around 3.30am... had to wake up at 5.40am to start off my day next morning..

Tuesday - quite concussed from the lack of sleep... nevertheless.. proceeded the normal day routine with work and children in the evening.. too tired to think of any ADs..

Wednesday - after the early night before, felt the need to look for some AD again.. read from DHC thread abt new gal - Venus... no intention to try her, buy memories of WY's Shen Xian Jie Jie flashed thru my mind... hmm... been a long while.. so, called to book her and managed to get her 1st slot. This reunion was wonderful... after some 3-4 months absence from DHC... more specifically from Whiskey, so much to catch up... and session was slow and sensuous... with deep frenchings and passionate love making... no wonder she's still in my top 10 list...

anyway.. saw another regular, Armani, walking in before the arrival of Whiskey.. hmm... she shot me the half repremanding look (for not looking her up for so long) and half CFM look (what are you waiting for?)... damn... nearly wanted to change appointment for her... luckily did not.. but have made a mental note to go back for a long waited reunion as well..

After the AD @ DHC.. went busy with some work and kids ferrying again.. and finally, clock striked 8.30pm... time to go pick up some gals for THE BBQ with some TN gals :D

to-be-continued...

Darknites
06-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Guess only OP knows about last night BBQ... well... was kinda invited to join a particular chain of TN gals for BBQ... did not know what will be happening.. but the thought of meeting up with over 10 TN gals (14 to be exact I think).. was more than enuff for me to give it a try anyway..

Arrived at one of the outlet to pick up the gals... zoomed down to one of the changi chalet.. organiser was friendly.. gals were friendly :D and got to meet up with quite a few other bros... more specifically, Bro Sexy_Rabbit and Laodi were there.. but been to so many BBQ, do you let the gals do the BBQ for you guys? I guess not... so, a few of us had to be the part-time cook to get the food ready and served to the gals.. but we did enjoy ourselves pretty much as we BBQed.. as was chatting away with the bros and gals there..

Well... food was the un-interesting part here... being able to meetup with the full stable of the 2 TN centres gals in plain clothes was priceless... knew a couple of the gals there already... more specifically.. bonked them before already.. but was still nice to have some chatting and teasing.. Sexy_rabbit brought a bottle of wine... err... without the wine opener.. I tot there goes the wine... but these gals were determined... they actually tried quite a few ways... and in the end.. just pushed the cork into the bottle... walla.. make me so "mar-lu" cos I kept saying no opener how to drink...

well... after food was over and wine downed.. time to select the gals for some "fun"... Bro Evil6 went off with Apple even before anyone declared anything... damn... one of my potential gals kena potong before we even started.. but luckily... my other fav gal was there... Kaili.. quickly sounded my interest to bring her out... so goes the routine of the other few bros choosing the gals they want to spend the night with.. As I'm interested to spend the night in the chalet.. I opt to bring Kaili out.. was thinking of going some pubs for a drink... cos she sure can drink from the way she togo the bottle of wine.. but when we were on the way to clark quay.. Kaili suggested going to Party-World instead.. she said we can get a room and enjoy each other company.. like bf-gf... hmm... I liked that...

so, off we go to one of the many Party-World near Shenton Way.. to cut the story short.. we sang... both of us not very good at it.. but it was precisely because both of us not too good.. we laugh and encouraged each other.. sang tonnes of love songs and hug and light kisses were enchanged.. before we knew it... it was pressing near 3am already...

to-be-continued..

Darknites
06-04-2006, 09:37 AM
There was some struggle within me... to bring her out to bonk or to send her home due to the late hour... well... at least I felt there was some struggle... kekeke... no prize on guessing what was the outcome...

so... we drove to ChinaTown H81.. being the closest H81 around.. couldn't wait to check-in and once in the room.. we started frenching... this time... it was deep and passionate... better than my AD with Whiskey... we held off for a while to wash up as... we did come from a BBQ session... smelling of bbq fumes and sweat.. unfortunately... no bathing together.. maybe cos she's shy?!? anyway... we got the cleaning up done.. and once we were both in bed again... our frenching started again...

for those who are familiar with this TN... the gals there are not known for their service... and as I was prep up with the mood of the evening... I am totally in the mood to be doing the servicing...

started with teasing her neck and ear loops.. occassionally going back for some frenching... then licking from her neck down to arms, back to neck and down to the flat & tight tummy... back up to the breast.. but avoiding the nipples... did this a couple of rounds.. and can hear her soft moans with pleasure... then down to her tights and near the pussy area... while all along avoiding the crucial area of the nipples and the pussy... think this lasted a good 10 mins... and can see she was already all prep with anticipation...

finally.. dived in for the nipples... which were already pointed and harden.. the first licking and sucking of her nips made her shudder... and sweet moans escaped her lips... encouraged with the response.. went full ahead for some good licking, nibbling and light pinching... by then... my fingers were starting to roam her pussy area.. which by no surprises.. were already wet! did some fingering and nibbling combo... for a while, and decided to go for the tounge lashing...

though I have yet to get any lesson from OP.. but think my skills were adequate for the moment... I guess it's always true that a guy enjoys sex most when the partner enjoys the session as well... that was exactly the case... the couple of minutes tongue-ful have seen her moans from sweet and soft... to urgent and forceful... and then relaxed again.. guess I've done her some favor liao :p

by then... I was rock hard as well... capped myself and there we go! ok... this part I skip... suffice to say... we changed lots of positions... and we were making love... unlike the usual session I have with her in the TN.. by the time we were done... I was flushed and sweaty... and she was not much better...

we rested for a while in bed... checked the time... 4.30am.. err... what time did I have to wake up in the morning? 5.40am... quickly washed up... send her back home... drove home and woke up my kids for school...

so... you think I zombie now? yes.. zombie.. but still smiling.... :D

sexy rabbit
06-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Greeting Bro Shadow,
Wah 7 early 8 early post FR liao. Enjoyed myself with the bros and gals. especially the card game. :rolleyes: my FR pm u liao. Dun think I wan to post here. kekeke

laodi123456789
06-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Bro Shadow

Is that why you had a big smile when you said that you were going home at midnite or 1am? Did I invigorate you when I told you I hadn't bonked for a month?

I think I missed out on all the interesting bits. I ended up suaning a few of the gers there while the BBQ was happening and all the bros there made fun of me and said "oi they got a soft spot for you". Things were happening - then I went at home while everyone else stayed back and did the deeds during the interesting parts.

Nice to meet bro Shadow,Tarzan, Sexy rabbit, galsharing and couple of the other less frequent posters.

It was also nice to see the gers all congregated together.. Really got a good idea of who to choose next time I go a-visiting.

Zack Tan
06-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Wah sia bro. Shadow, solid 3 days of delights....ke,ke,ke. I like. Will reward you for your sleepless nights with some pointers. Just kay poh a bit, your tigeress no ask question meh?
Cheers,

Zack Tan
06-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Received an unsual request via pm from Satan-gal to change her title from "mischievious queen" to "snow queen". I see no reason why we could not grant her the request. She mentioned that the new title suit her outlook better....hm. I wonder why? So from henceforth, she will be known as the "Snow Queen".
Cheers,

laodi123456789
06-04-2006, 12:11 PM
So from henceforth, she will be known as the "Snow Queen".
Cheers,

Maybe I can be Edmund and Snow Queen will feed me Turkish delight?

Darknites
06-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Wah sia bro. Shadow, solid 3 days of delights....ke,ke,ke. I like. Will reward you for your sleepless nights with some pointers. Just kay poh a bit, your tigeress no ask question meh?
Cheers,
Thanks.. I up you long time ago liao..

anyway... CO overseas... keke... that's why these few days me also on holiday! :D

cheryl27
06-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Thanks.. I up you long time ago liao..

anyway... CO overseas... keke... that's why these few days me also on holiday! :D

No wonder our shadowBro so HAPPY lately!!!!! lol

cheryl27
06-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Received an unsual request via pm from Satan-gal to change her title from "mischievious queen" to "snow queen". I see no reason why we could not grant her the request. She mentioned that the new title suit her outlook better....hm. I wonder why? So from henceforth, she will be known as the "Snow Queen".
Cheers,

snow queen??? why leh??? oOoOh maybe she seldom talks lol

SexFreak
06-04-2006, 02:41 PM
by then... I was rock hard as well... capped myself and there we go! ok... this part I skip... suffice to say... we changed lots of positions... and we were making love... unlike the usual session I have with her in the TN.. by the time we were done... I was flushed and sweaty... and she was not much better...

I am back !!! What a relief after one solid week of confinement at home...........xzy!@$^&*%##@ damn sick man :mad:

But once back, Bro ShadowBro's steamzy FR was right infront of my screen.............Hey hey hey, I am still on light duty leh.......I mean my little general.........., how to handle your FR........:eek:

Seems like got to spend some times to finish so many pages of FR.......

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
06-04-2006, 02:45 PM
anyway... CO overseas... keke... that's why these few days me also on holiday!

Hahaha.........no wonder lah...........Anyway, my CO MIGHT go overseas in July too.........hmmm:rolleyes: better plan now, if not, plan to fail.........:D

Cheers !!!

p/s life without SBF sucks..............

natsuki
06-04-2006, 03:04 PM
ShadowBro, yan fu bu qian wor those few days... Haha....:p

Take care and have a nice day.... Remember to take duo dian bu pin hor... LoL...:D

Darknites
07-04-2006, 12:18 PM
ShadowBro, yan fu bu qian wor those few days... Haha....

Take care and have a nice day.... Remember to take duo dian bu pin hor... LoL...
keke... thanks sis..

err.. bros... our Shirley, the OL is kinda bored these days... as she is not working in any centre nowadays, feel free to give her a ring :D

she's ISO certified by many bros here... top in my top 10 list... you will not regret.. ;)

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
07-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Bro Shadow

Is that why you had a big smile when you said that you were going home at midnite or 1am? Did I invigorate you when I told you I hadn't bonked for a month?

I think I missed out on all the interesting bits. I ended up suaning a few of the gers there while the BBQ was happening and all the bros there made fun of me and said "oi they got a soft spot for you". Things were happening - then I went at home while everyone else stayed back and did the deeds during the interesting parts.

Nice to meet bro Shadow,Tarzan, Sexy rabbit, galsharing and couple of the other less frequent posters.

It was also nice to see the gers all congregated together.. Really got a good idea of who to choose next time I go a-visiting.
bro... pity you went off early... seems like every bro who stayed back had a good time.. one way or another.. was told one of the bros actually had a shuang-fei (tarma) with Apple and QiQi... one syt, one classy lady... what a combi... wow... that must have been cool...

groo
07-04-2006, 01:20 PM
Maybe I can be Edmund and Snow Queen will feed me Turkish delight?Yeah, bro-laodi, you do that and you'll get whipped by Aslan - on your Ass n Lan - Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

Merl
07-04-2006, 02:29 PM
so... you think I zombie now? yes.. zombie.. but still smiling.... :DWah-sei Bro! Next time dun forget the League Bros if you have such lobang again. But looks like your visa expiring soon right :D

laodi123456789
07-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah, bro-laodi, you do that and you'll get whipped by Aslan - on your Ass n Lan - Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

Oooh good one - whip me also can.. I'm a BDSM freak baby.. yeah wanna join me.. rowllw!

bro... pity you went off early... seems like every bro who stayed back had a good time.. one way or another.. was told one of the bros actually had a shuang-fei (tarma) with Apple and QiQi... one syt, one classy lady... what a combi... wow... that must have been cool...

Ya I got a personal report from that bro. He seems to have found his Jane in Apple. So you better suan her hard before she becomes his tirak. Maybe we have to start making names for him to match his status just like we did wif Horny Cheryl's Companion.

How's the zombie thing going. Eaten any brains today?

Almond
07-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Cheers,

ICE queen better~~~!!!

Zack Tan
07-04-2006, 06:36 PM
ICE queen better~~~!!!
Good one sis. Almond....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
07-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Yesterday afternoon was kinda hot and humid and I was having lunch with a client when he suggested we adjourn to somewhere for a rub and to chill out. As L3 was close by, I called to book Carmen for my client and Cecillia the ice queen. But "ice queen" was on leave and recept recommended that I try Peggy. I've tried this gal on a few occassions in the past when she was still a newbie. I was curiuos to check her out again to see if she has evolve to a GEM.
When she entered the room, she recognised me instantly and she smiled, mockingly chiding me for not patronising her for such a long time. She looks just as chio as before. Nice sharp facial features and nice rounded eyes. Long flowing hair on a slim model like frame. She is tall for a Malaysian chinese with long lithe legs. Good for long leg lovers! I think she is at least 1.70m tall. Boobs is propotionate but only a handful. Avg. skin tone but smooth. She is friendly but not very chatty though. So session can be kinda of boring.
As usual I lied on my front and she poured some lotion on my upper torso to start her massages. Good firm motions but not much techniques. Nothing to complain or to shout about. She spend about 1/2 hours massaging me from top to my legs. I flipped over and she saw that my serpent was already hissing...ke,ke. I helped her out of her clothes and I caressed her long limbs, working my way up to her inner thighs and her well trim pussy. She was busy applying what felt like "butterfly" fluttering all over my body. Wah, not bad leh....my serpent was responding positively to her stimulants. She kissed and sucked on my nips making them hard. She moved downward and capped me quickly sensing my impatience. She engulfed my little wolfy in her warm wet mouth...kissing and licking lightly interspersing with deep throating. Aiyoh, this gal sure knows how to tease you till you are high. I was also preparing her love hole for the peneration and felt her wettness. She was ready now. I gently lay her down and lifted her long legs on my shoulders. My little wolfy found the mark easily. She gave a soft moan as I entered her. We tried 2 other posions before I unload. Quite gf like as we hugged each other closely. But one thingy is that she is not pro-active. You need to led her.
She has definitely made progress since I last had her but she is not quite the gem yet. She has the youth and look to enthral. If only her personality and pr skills can match her look, she will be there.
Cheers,

groo
07-04-2006, 08:24 PM
...recept recommended that I try Peggy....She kissed and sucked on my nips making them hard...If only her personality and pr skills can match her look, she will be there...She didn't pinch and twist them to make them even harder?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D Sorry, chief! Hee! Anyway, you are the fabled oasis in the desert.... long time no see a decent FR liao! ;p
..... especially since Horny Cheryl's Companion keep mountain and OP, our suave Scholar of the Inkpad, dunno disappear into which Pool of Ultimate Sexy Sensual Yearnings!!! Bwahahahahahha!!! :D

Zack Tan
07-04-2006, 09:46 PM
She didn't pinch and twist them to make them even harder?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D Sorry, chief! Hee! Anyway, you are the fabled oasis in the desert.... long time no see a decent FR liao! ;p
..... especially since Horny Cheryl's Companion keep mountain and OP, our suave Scholar of the Inkpad, dunno disappear into which Pool of Ultimate Sexy Sensual Yearnings!!! Bwahahahahahha!!! :D
No lah, she didn't pinched and twisted my nips, I did it to her instead and got pinched on my didi back...ke,ke,ke. Naughty gal! When I've time let me tell you about my sexcapade with my gf Chris of Daijiko HC after my unsexisfactory encounter with Anna of Aven View....this one will send your blood straight to your didi...
Cheers,

seeknewss
07-04-2006, 11:43 PM
... with Anna of Aven View....this one will send your blood straight to your didi...
Cheers,

bro ZT, have you tried Michelle of Aven View. My first time to AV 2 weeks ago and she has a slight eurasian look but still have some resemblance to our NMP Eunice... A stunning lady in mid-30 I believe but she is gorgeous and very good oil massage as well plus special.

Also saw a new PRC gal Lisa fair and pretty...mmm... thinking of trying next..

SexFreak
08-04-2006, 01:58 AM
:confused: How come tonight nobody is inviting ppl to drink coffee huh :rolleyes:

Cheers !!!

natsuki
08-04-2006, 05:49 AM
:confused: How come tonight nobody is inviting ppl to drink coffee huh :rolleyes:

Cheers !!!

Inviting for coffee? You mean the guys or the girls? How about later? Lets all go and movie tonight...

Take care and have a wet dream!!! LoL~~~ =)

Zack Tan
08-04-2006, 01:07 PM
bro ZT, have you tried Michelle of Aven View. My first time to AV 2 weeks ago and she has a slight eurasian look but still have some resemblance to our NMP Eunice... A stunning lady in mid-30 I believe but she is gorgeous and very good oil massage as well plus special.

Also saw a new PRC gal Lisa fair and pretty...mmm... thinking of trying next..
Yeh I've seen her a few times but have yet to Q/C her. My CIA agent reported that she used to work as a mummy from the KTV club next door. I agreed she looks quite chio but a bit matured. Maybe I'll try her next...ke,ke,
Cheers,

laodi123456789
08-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Status Report on my membership entry efforts
Wed night - Failed to score at exclusive BBQ
Saturday - Candy felt ill and cancelled appt.

Upcoming possible target
Monday night - Visit to TN

Keep you all posted.

sexy rabbit
08-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
bro... pity you went off early... seems like every bro who stayed back had a good time.. one way or another.. was told one of the bros actually had a shuang-fei (tarma) with Apple and QiQi... one syt, one classy lady... what a combi... wow... that must have been cool
Bro, sure or not. Didn't heard about it and we all left at the same time.. or could it b our bro was not sexiflied at the BBQ and made the arrangement when driving the girls back. Bcos, Apple was the 1st in action while we r playing card and she was sleeping on the sofa when we came out from our room, so how can tarma?

morrissey1209
08-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Bro, sure or not. Didn't heard about it and we all left at the same time.. or could it b our bro was not sexiflied at the BBQ and made the arrangement when driving the girls back. Bcos, Apple was the 1st in action while we r playing card and she was sleeping on the sofa when we came out from our room, so how can tarma?

Yeah I was there but also didnt hear or see anything close to a tarma. I heard a scream though, thought it was from Qiqi. Kena swung around on ropes maybe? Hardcore stuff...me and Zhu Er wanted to call an ambulance wanted to call an ambulance from the girl one leh...

Darknites
08-04-2006, 08:27 PM
hmm... I heard it from bro galsharing... even laodi also said he knows abt it... can't be false... so... there must likely have been more action after you left...

then again... it may not have been a tarma session... maybe the bro had Apple first... then followed by QiQi?

unfortunately theat bro not League member... else, must ask him to write FR here..

groo
09-04-2006, 01:59 PM
....When I've time let me tell you about my sexcapade with my gf Chris of Daijiko HC after my unsexisfactory encounter with Anna of Aven View....this one will send your blood straight to your didi...Wah, so serious huh?!?!?! Hope there won't be so much blood rushing into my didi until the didi head explodes!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D Hmmm...., seems like recently there're quite a no. of newbie in the HC scene... maybe it's time i make my 1st foray into the HC arena for 2006...... :p

KLKOOL
09-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Of coz as a fren lah... :p Then where i crash to?ur place or ur gf's place?? LoL...

Take care and have a nice day......
Of course my place lah.. sometimes GF stay over mah ...:)

KLKOOL
09-04-2006, 09:04 PM
BRO - R U READY?

Bro... alwayZ ready one... keke... but dating my gf for 10yrs... that would make Nat ... extremely under-aged ...:eek:

KLKOOL
09-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Provided she only call me when my Domestic Goddess not around hor..... Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D
Thanks for the support.. but no worries lah... as long as i hvnt bonked her... itz ok (women can always feel which one u hv bonkel)...hahahaha..

natsuki
10-04-2006, 05:02 AM
Bro... alwayZ ready one... keke... but dating my gf for 10yrs... that would make Nat ... extremely under-aged ...:eek:

I'm not that underage... At least i can watch M18 and 4 months more to hit R21! :D

Tata and have a nice day... =)

laodi123456789
10-04-2006, 09:41 AM
or could it b our bro was not sexiflied at the BBQ and made the arrangement when driving the girls back.

I heard he was invited to do tarma. I guess there are rewards for being gentlemanly. Pretty good for a wild man.

galsharing
10-04-2006, 09:56 AM
It true lah. Tarzanboy did have a tarma after he send Apple and QiQi back to BS that night. He even got a clamp in his left leg while doing Apple and Qiqi was laughting away....heeee just think, one leg bonking away....heeeeee

sexy rabbit
10-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by galsharing
It true lah. Tarzanboy did have a tarma after he send Apple and QiQi back to BS that night. He even got a clamp in his left leg while doing Apple and Qiqi was laughting away....heeee just think, one leg bonking away....heeeeee
Lucky fella....:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
10-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Bro Sexy Rabbit. Good to see that u r having a good time with the bros... hehe... like this no need to come to KL. ;)

sexy rabbit
10-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro Sexy Rabbit. Good to see that u r having a good time with the bros... hehe... like this no need to come to KL.
No lar, the company to be in is oso very important mah... KL is diff mah... we dun hv HC like SR & SS.... emmm..talking abt SS, already make me want to cheong up liao... Alot of brudders will second tat.. kekeke.. btw, how was you live firing at HYT? i believe you guys score big big ....:rolleyes:

AHGONG
10-04-2006, 11:51 AM
No lar, the company to be in is oso very important mah... KL is diff mah... we dun hv HC like SR & SS.... emmm..talking abt SS, already make me want to cheong up liao... Alot of brudders will second tat.. kekeke.. btw, how was you live firing at HYT? i believe you guys score big big ....:rolleyes:

aisay...seems bro SR is very active nowsaday huh?....hehehe must have put energizer batteries liao....hehehe

Wah bro KLCOOL now in HYT huh...then he must be firing is GPMG machine all the way liao....

glad u all enjoying life man......

sexy rabbit
10-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by AHGONG
aisay...seems bro SR is very active nowsaday huh?....hehehe must have put energizer batteries liao....hehehe

Aiya, no lar... just happen to be at the right place at the right time...hehehe:cool:

Zack Tan
10-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Spoke to Boss LYN about her "con" job on me.....she apologsie and said no refund but next session FOC...ke,ke,ke. So OK, booked Michelle for Q/C. Here's her FR:
Look: Mid to late 30s but still look chio. Not gorgeous but has CFM look and presentable. She is what I would term as "lau swee". Good for those with MILF fetish. Nice eyes and long flowing hair. From a distance look attractive but don't look so nice close up!
Body: Avg. bulit and height. Small saggy and soft boobs. Nips a bit of protrusion. Sparse pussy hair and as expected given her age, pussy is loose so not much feeling which is unfortunate as her body is still in good shape.
Attitude: She is local and so can converse in english quite well. She is friendly and polite but not chatty.
Massages: One of the best in the HC scene not surprising as she is an ex-spa trainer. She is through and works her magic fingers all over your body. Good techniques and she does a good job with the head massages ( the big one lah). She works hard on your body and spend a long time easing your muscles. She has good skills and knows how to pamper your body. I enjoyed the session.
TLS: A bit mechanical. I nearly laugh out when she capped me for BJ. She just engulfed my little wolfy and used her tongue and suction. There was no licking or up and down motions. She just put little wolfy in her warm wet mouth and let it be....ke,ke,ke. She then climbed on top of me and inserted my wolfy into her pussy...felt her loosness or isit my little wolfy is too small ? OK, told her finished me off with HJ instead.
Overall: If you are looking for a real good rub, she should be in your must try list. But if you are looking for a good bonk, I think better look elsewhere.
Cheers,

Darknites
10-04-2006, 10:06 PM
hmm... did anyone noticed the absence of OP?!?

tried calling him on Fri and during the weekend... no answer.. these few days also dunno go where? :confused:

corner9
10-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Btw, I am putting a good word for Carmen since I had her recently. Nice presonality and friendly... best part is that she actually knows how to massage :) hee... Her kung fu thereafter was also powderful... I especially liked the soft massage :P

No lah, she didn't pinched and twisted my nips, I did it to her instead and got pinched on my didi back...ke,ke,ke. Naughty gal! When

gerhunter
10-04-2006, 11:16 PM
hmm... did anyone noticed the absence of OP?!?

tried calling him on Fri and during the weekend... no answer.. these few days also dunno go where? :confused:

heard that's he's on a overseas trip....hmmm...sis almond also went overseas....:p

seeknewss
10-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Spoke to Boss LYN about her "con" job on me.....she apologsie and said no refund but next session FOC...ke,ke,ke. So OK, booked Michelle for Q/C. Here's her FR:
Look: Mid to late 30s but still look chio. Not gorgeous but has CFM look and presentable. She is what I would term as "lau swee". Good for those with MILF fetish. Nice eyes and long flowing hair. From a distance look attractive but don't look so nice close up!
Body: Avg. bulit and height. Small saggy and soft boobs. Nips a bit of protrusion. Sparse pussy hair and as expected given her age, pussy is loose so not much feeling which is unfortunate as her body is still in good shape.
Attitude: She is local and so can converse in english quite well. She is friendly and polite but not chatty.
Massages: One of the best in the HC scene not surprising as she is an ex-spa trainer. She is through and works her magic fingers all over your body. Good techniques and she does a good job with the head massages ( the big one lah). She works hard on your body and spend a long time easing your muscles. She has good skills and knows how to pamper your body. I enjoyed the session.
TLS: A bit mechanical. I nearly laugh out when she capped me for BJ. She just engulfed my little wolfy and used her tongue and suction. There was no licking or up and down motions. She just put little wolfy in her warm wet mouth and let it be....ke,ke,ke. She then climbed on top of me and inserted my wolfy into her pussy...felt her loosness or isit my little wolfy is too small ? OK, told her finished me off with HJ instead.
Overall: If you are looking for a real good rub, she should be in your must try list. But if you are looking for a good bonk, I think better look elsewhere.
Cheers,

Bro ZT, you really go and try Michelle and very accurate FR. If you meet her first time, the moment she walk into the room, quite stunning like you said nice eyes and long flowing hair. She has some eurasian look isn’t it ? Yes, formely worked in a SPA at Fullerton and live nearby RV area. Very funny on your description of her BJ. So any frenching, fingering, ball licking, horny wild moan and GF feeling ??? Did you take up the 40mins ($35) or 60mins ($53) session? Will confirm for you if she is loose or your wolfy is small… ha ha !! Great FR and by the way, you being "conned" ??

Darknites
11-04-2006, 08:15 AM
heard that's he's on a overseas trip....hmmm...sis almond also went overseas....:p
oh... i c... like that still ok...

not used to his long absence and was kinda getting worried... but if he's having "fun" somewhere... then it's ok :D

Zack Tan
11-04-2006, 08:16 AM
Bro ZT, you really go and try Michelle ....... Great FR and by the way, you being "conned" ??
Never mind I kenna "con" many times liao but me is a sucker for new ventures...so you "con" me into trying her and you still dare to ask me so many questions about her?:mad: She is actually a nice gal but not much gf feeling during bonking....yes she does frenching, licking of balls, fingering, but no wild ride. Just gentle soothing session lah. Oh, yes she moaned but those soft soft type.....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

seeknewss
11-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Never mind I kenna "con" many times liao but me is a sucker for new ventures...so you "con" me into trying her and you still dare to ask me so many questions about her?:mad: She is actually a nice gal but not much gf feeling during bonking....yes she does frenching, licking of balls, fingering, but no wild ride. Just gentle soothing session lah. Oh, yes she moaned but those soft soft type.....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

Don't say that lah I "con" you into trying her. Actually, my first time with her was mild, just HJ only, like you said not much gf feeling but mime was zero gf feeling. Maybe it is me.. That's why I asked so many questions from expert like you cos' I can't imagine such a pretty and experience gal like her did not do "more" for me. Again maybe it is me..

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 11:28 AM

Bro... u lonely meh... what happen to your army of mei mei's ? Yesterday was at Butterfly KTV, Penang... if u r there... u sure xian the SYT PRCs there liao... see them there straight away remind me of u leh... kekeke...

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 11:31 AM
so... you think I zombie now? yes.. zombie.. but still smiling.... :D

Bro... damn steamy FR man... lucky In juz came back from LOS... otherwise have to go and visit HC to unload... kekeke... cheerz... :D

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Take care and have a wet dream!!! LoL~~~ =)

Wah.... u tempting uz izzit.... like that also can one arr :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 11:39 AM
I'm not that underage... At least i can watch M18 and 4 months more to hit R21! :D

kekeke... u also blur blur... what I mean is if I knew u in college... err... about 15 years ago... that would make u only about.... 6 years old at that time... :eek: like that not underage meh... kekekekeke

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 11:43 AM

Hahaha... ya lorr... I suppose... u wanna come up to go SS... u know who to call... kekeke... HYT was great... relaxing and cheap... 5 days of cheonging... damage about 2.5k RM... everything in... For me... ask my Agogo ger to come in from CNX for a Holiday... she stayed with me the entire duration... paid for her ticket and gave her some pocket money... Very sextifying trip lorr...

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 11:46 AM

Wah bro KLCOOL now in HYT huh...then he must be firing is GPMG machine all the way liao....

glad u all enjoying life man......

Not energizer leh... those rechargable high energy batteries they use for photgraphy one... LONG LIFE and FAST RECHARGE ....

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 11:48 AM

OIC... no wonder never see the both of them around lately... :rolleyes:

Darknites
11-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Bro... damn steamy FR man... lucky In juz came back from LOS... otherwise have to go and visit HC to unload... kekeke... cheerz... :D
bro... glad you like it..

btw, I might have chances to travel up north sometime... if I do, will pm you... might need you to bring me around for some orientation tour on the KL scenes... :D

Almond
11-04-2006, 01:04 PM
heard that's he's on a overseas trip....hmmm...sis almond also went overseas....

OIC... no wonder never see the both of them around lately... :rolleyes:

Oei oei... you guys dun anyhow speculate hor......

By the way gerhunter, from where you heard that he went overseas huh?

HC_Cheongster
11-04-2006, 04:40 PM

By the way gerhunter, from where you heard that he went overseas huh?Huh?? He went over sea meh?? Thought i kidnapped him onto mt cold turkey HCC cave liao :D So that i can force him to teach me some "Skills" kekekekeke :D
Dun Tell me he run away liao hahahaha

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 06:12 PM
bro... glad you like it..

btw, I might have chances to travel up north sometime... if I do, will pm you... might need you to bring me around for some orientation tour on the KL scenes... :D

Bro... no problems... I will PM u my mobile... Orientation in KL... after that, u sure wanna return for more... I make sure ur experience as sextifying as mine at SG ... kekekekeke...

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 06:15 PM

Hahaha... u r back... nice to see you are well.... how not to speculate when 2 of u disappear at the same time...

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Huh?? He went over sea meh?? Thought i kidnapped him onto mt cold turkey HCC cave liao :D So that i can force him to teach me some "Skills" kekekekeke

U need more skill meh... u can only practise with Cheryl worr... I think your skill level high enough liao... release him and let him continue to practise his skill to keep up with u lorr... kekekeke :p

sebast97
11-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Hahaha... u r back... nice to see you are well.... how not to speculate when 2 of u disappear at the same time...

ha..we are all back now except OP still lock in the Five finger mountain practising his Lu Lai Shen Chang level 18, he will be out tomorrow la. So how are your trip to up North, heard that someone need to be carried back by stretcher, who is that?

Don't forget the wantonmee and Liong tau fu treat in KL. We are going up end of this month.....

sebast97
11-04-2006, 07:56 PM

No need to wait four months to watch R21. I have plenty available..want to watch with me? :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-04-2006, 09:04 PM
oh... i c... like that still ok...

not used to his long absence and was kinda getting worried... but if he's having "fun" somewhere... then it's ok :D

so he's overseas,thou wat happen to him,i am glad now then.:)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Bro... u lonely meh... what happen to your army of mei mei's ? Yesterday was at Butterfly KTV, Penang... if u r there... u sure xian the SYT PRCs there liao... see them there straight away remind me of u leh... kekeke...

wah..dun tempt me over lar bro,i knw ur taste and now thats tempting,and one more thing,ur signature makes me blush leh.lol:o

gerhunter
11-04-2006, 10:06 PM

By the way gerhunter, from where you heard that he went overseas huh?

from fellow league bro de...why leh?

gerhunter
11-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Huh?? He went over sea meh?? Thought i kidnapped him onto mt cold turkey HCC cave liao :D So that i can force him to teach me some "Skills" kekekekeke

wah....you have a cute face not enuff...now want to learn the legendary slurp slurp tongue kung fu??cheryl is gonna suffer...:p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-04-2006, 10:26 PM
wah....you have a cute face not enuff...now want to learn the legendary slurp slurp tongue kung fu??cheryl is gonna suffer...:p

suffer?enjoying shld be a nicer word to use here. :P

KLKOOL
12-04-2006, 12:07 AM
ha..we are all back now except OP still lock in the Five finger mountain practising his Lu Lai Shen Chang level 18, he will be out tomorrow la. So how are your trip to up North, heard that someone need to be carried back by stretcher, who is that?

Don't forget the wantonmee and Liong tau fu treat in KL. We are going up end of this month.....

Waiting ur arrival bro... kekekeke... Trip up north was successful... primary objective achieved... total shots average was about 7 per brother over 4 nights... no need to guess... our Bro TD again leads the pack... followed by our SSH aka Shiok...

Me... only one ger... managed about 6 shots... imported mei mei from Chiangmai... kekekeke...

Secondary excursion... Penang... also successful... I now have new mei mei target ... SJG will be proud... kekekeke...

KLKOOL
12-04-2006, 12:16 AM
wah..dun tempt me over lar bro,i knw ur taste and now thats tempting,and one more thing,ur signature makes me blush leh.lol

Non need to blush leh... we have same objective and similiar taste when cheonging... kekekeke... but I not as successful as you... :p As OP would say... we are always ready to help u manage ur mei mei army and tiune them from time to time to ensure their tip top performace :D

natsuki
12-04-2006, 04:31 AM
kekeke... u also blur blur... what I mean is if I knew u in college... err... about 15 years ago... that would make u only about.... 6 years old at that time... :eek: like that not underage meh... kekekekeke

Erm.... Which means u are onli 9 year older then me?? My maths is the poorest subject i ever had... LoL...

No need to wait four months to watch R21. I have plenty available..want to watch with me?

I thought u are having wanton mee with Almond? Got time to watch R21 meh? LoL...

sebast97
12-04-2006, 09:31 AM
[QUOTE=natsuki]Erm.... Which means u are onli 9 year older then me?? My maths is the poorest subject i ever had... LoL...

15 years ago you are (21-15)=6 years old gal gal la, and 15years ago he was in college, should be age of 18 + 15, so he should be about 33 years old now...young lucky fellow.

I thought u are having wanton mee with Almond? Got time to watch R21 meh? LoL...[/QUOTE

shhhh...don't say so loud, she might want to watch too.... :p

natsuki
12-04-2006, 10:37 AM
15 years ago you are (21-15)=6 years old gal gal la, and 15years ago he was in college, should be age of 18 + 15, so he should be about 33 years old now...young lucky fellow.

shhhh...don't say so loud, she might want to watch too.... :p

Wah.. Ur maths not bad arh... Anyway,how u know she wanna watch.Who u decided to have dinner and watch R21 with arh? :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Secondary excursion... Penang... also successful... I now have new mei mei target ... SJG will be proud... kekekeke...

well done bro.kekekke..wish u XMM success!if can bring her SG let us see see ar;)

KLKOOL
12-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Wah.. Ur maths not bad arh... Anyway,how u know she wanna watch.Who u decided to have dinner and watch R21 with arh? :p

Hahahaha... ya lorr... Like that I wanna watch too can arr :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Non need to blush leh... we have same objective and similiar taste when cheonging... kekekeke... but I not as successful as you... :p As OP would say... we are always ready to help u manage ur mei mei army and tiune them from time to time to ensure their tip top performace

like that jialat lar,wait both of us like same ger how?anyway,me where got successful?my failure stories more than my success stories at least 2 times man.:(

KLKOOL
12-04-2006, 10:43 AM
like that jialat lar,wait both of us like same ger how?anyway,me where got successful?my failure stories more than my success stories at least 2 times man.:(

We like the same ger, then I let u go first lorr... kekekeke...

As for failures... wah... mine also not little man... across many countries liao... but is you dun go through failure, how to truly enjoy success... :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-04-2006, 10:52 AM
We like the same ger, then I let u go first lorr... kekekeke...

As for failures... wah... mine also not little man... across many countries liao... but is you dun go through failure, how to truly enjoy success... :D

Swee lar u.lol.well said for the 2nd part,no failure,no success.:)

jdi813
12-04-2006, 10:54 AM
Swee lar u.lol.well said for the 2nd part,no failure,no success.:)happening man ... i m now privy to an actual sifu-disciple pointer exchange session :D ... looks damn steady man disciple let sifu get first pick

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-04-2006, 10:56 AM
happening man ... i m now privy to an actual sifu-disciple pointer exchange session :D ... looks damn steady man disciple let sifu get first pick

ya lo bro,steady hor bro KLKool? :p

KLKOOL
12-04-2006, 10:56 AM
happening man ... i m now privy to an actual sifu-disciple pointer exchange session :D ... looks damn steady man disciple let sifu get first pick

Hahaha... of coz mah... and also scared no face lose to sifu lorr (about 99% chance of defeat... I coward mah... kekekeke)... U can always participate also mah... :D

natsuki
12-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Hahahaha... ya lorr... Like that I wanna watch too can arr :p

Then 'live' show need tickets anot? LoL... Have a nice day... :p

KLKOOL
12-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Then 'live' show need tickets anot? LoL... Have a nice day... :p

For u... free lorr... whether live performance or not... err... cannot say now... kekekeke :D

jdi813
12-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Then 'live' show need tickets anot?so how was ur trip to BS ??? :p... U can always participate also mah ...aiya ... please la how i can fight with ur sifu ... haven't reach or even come close to that calibre yet ... he is afterall the xian mei mei king :D

jdi813
12-04-2006, 11:52 AM
:o ~ SOLLY ~ :o
double post

KLKOOL
12-04-2006, 11:56 AM
Guys... what gives... one of ur queen in trouble and getting zapped like hell through no fault of hers... read below

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1430462&postcount=299

Seems like I am the only one lending her support (and getting zapped in the process...) ... Lucky thing the points mean nothing to me leh...

KLKOOL
12-04-2006, 11:57 AM
so how was ur trip to BS ??? aiya ... please la how i can fight with ur sifu ... haven't reach or even come close to that calibre yet ... he is afterall the xian mei mei king :D

Hahaha... Sifu also got Si Heng one mah... :D I only disciple, so must "pai" both of u lorr ...hehehehe

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Hahaha... of coz mah... and also scared no face lose to sifu lorr (about 99% chance of defeat... I coward mah... kekekeke)... U can always participate also mah... :D

chance of defeat not so high ar,abt 30% nia so u got 70% chance wor:o

chickenzip
12-04-2006, 03:01 PM
sori all seniors...interupt for a moment with this short FR...:p

Date : 12 April 06
Time : 12.00pm to 1.00pm
Venue : FE - Sanctuary HC

This place FR seems to be dead...was fcuking stress for the past one month. almost wanted to toss a coin to decide if i should go FE - Sanctuary or PP - Priemer. Finally my heart goes to FE as I make my way to the door steps of sanctuary. nice clean place...asked for the pricing and request for a chinese gal. the lady boss showed me to a room in the corner...pretty spacious n clean. I stripped and showered...In a few minutes time, someone knocked on the door and came in.

Her name Celine...she asked coffee or tea? I wanted kopi oh...i almost wanted to call for the lady boss cos i have instructed for a chinese gal but this look like thai to me...when she was back again....i second my thought...what the heck...still char bo lah. but i'm still having my doubts...cos she look a bit like "ah gua" to me...

Gal
Name : Celine
Face : exotic look...give 6/10...not my type...like i said, she look a bit like ah gua. but i think she is 100% woman lah. told me she half korea half chinese. (dun flame me hor...she said one)
Figure : tall...abt 1.65m...wt 50 - 55 kg...6.5/10
boobs : busty...nvr bother to est...

massage

rating : 2/10...but later 6/10. Why?

I opt for lotion rub....cannot make it...but when her hands ran over my butt...oooooo...i just love the feel of the soft hands over my butt...my cock reacted...her hands rub and rub and was almost rubbing over my ass crack...arrgghhh...shiok!

Turn over...she continued her erotic rub over my legs n thighs...ocassionally touching onto my balls...NB...again teasing me...I was spreading my legs widely in front of her...enjoying her teasing. then suddenly her hands rested between my legs and onto my balls! she politely asked "can i touch it?"

How can i stop her? she gently rub over my balls then onto my meat...shit...my cock hardened...she began to stroke my meat...i was wondering why nvr quote me any price...free is it?

after many secs, she stopped her teasing n asked "What would you like me to do?" she asked shyly...i checked prices and opted for a bj. but for the first time in my life, i shamefully asked for a discount...she paused for a moment before she agreed. hapi sia...keke.

BJ

rating : 6.5/10

She capped me and started to blow...not much technique from her actually...she just suck hard and stroked my shaft with her hands. but the amazing part is i don't feel pain at all though she really suck hard. i gradually started to feel heaven as she slowly proceed to use some head actions...my meat was in total hardness. then i also politely asked if i could stand up. she agreed and i stood up as she continued sucking away. in fact i was beginning to enjoy her hard sucking...i removed her hand away from my shaft and began thrusting my cock in and out her tight mouth....i looked at the side mirror and continued thrusting...nice view!

finally i increased my speed and released all my stressful load into the rubber. but she didn't let go and continued sucking on...like a sucking fish on my meat...goddness...!

Total damage : $35 + $70...with a free kopi oh...:D

sebast97
12-04-2006, 04:24 PM
For u... free lorr... whether live performance or not... err... cannot say now... kekekeke :D

Wah sah, now who is the actor and actress? I would like to watch too...with live performance, will sponsor the wantonmee and coffee at the show...:D

SexFreak
12-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Hey Bro Sebast97, any idea why the little round light beside my nick is in RED:confused:

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
12-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Hey Bro Sebast97, any idea why the little round light beside my nick is in RED

Cheers !!!

Sorry Sorry Sorry, just figure out that it was in red as I am in Invisible Mode.........paiseh paiseh :o Getting senile after weeks of reunion dinner which just ended today. How's everybody???

Wow :eek: Bro KLKOOL, very sorry that can't meet up with you during your last visit here as I was sick at home (mo-tan). Will pay you a visit if I were to go KL.

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
12-04-2006, 07:43 PM
*Looking Left Right Front Back and Centre*

OP! OP! OP! Where are you? Are you still inside the bathtub:confused:

Cheers !!!

sebast97
12-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Sorry Sorry Sorry, just figure out that it was in red as I am in Invisible Mode.........paiseh paiseh :o Getting senile after weeks of reunion dinner which just ended today. How's everybody???

Wow :eek: Bro KLKOOL, very sorry that can't meet up with you during your last visit here as I was sick at home (mo-tan). Will pay you a visit if I were to go KL.

Cheers !!!

Hahaha....why are you hiding behind the door, no wonder your log in light does not appear on my screening list. Come out leh...don't hide...

SexFreak
12-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Hahaha....why are you hiding behind the door, no wonder your log in light does not appear on my screening list. Come out leh...don't hide...

:o hahaha.........done............just experiment lah.....:D

Cheers !!!

sebast97
12-04-2006, 10:01 PM
:o hahaha.........done............just experiment lah.....:D
Cheers !!!

haha...so you appear now. Thought you lau chiow already, still need to experiment with option meh?

Seems a quiet night, where is everybody? Bro, lim kopi want or not?
Any human or ghosts want to go la kopi?? meet at lavender kopitiam..

KLKOOL
13-04-2006, 12:15 PM

Cheers !!!

No worries bro... give me a buzz when u r in KL the next time... cheerz :D

Darknites
13-04-2006, 04:36 PM
written the attached FR in BS original thread, just sharing her as well :-

was down at BS (Blue Star in GL) early this afternoon... my first time there as a customer... cos the last time there was to pick up the gals.. was told that bro galsharing was in the room with Amy... bro... you always hog up Amy, the rest how to try? keke...

anyway, i did not go there for Amy lar.. was there for my usual favourite - Kaili. To my surprise, she added a new bag of tricks..

after the short massage, she checked with me if I had bath.. i said no and she say go and have a one.. cos she just learnt some tricks and want to try it on me.. hmm... i was like - "OK!" keke... cos in the past, the FJ with her was rather SOP... so, quickly cleaned myself thoroughly and when I was back in the room, she had 2 cups of water ready.. oh... I asked her when she learnt.. she just chuckle and smile.. "dun tell you.." :rolleyes:

keke.. ok, no need to tell me... "Just Do It!" keke.. so, she strip, drew in a mouthful of warm water and started to run her lips down my back... frankly, this treatment is not new to me.. but coming from my usual "lay back" gal, it was exciting.. she did a pretty good job running thru most part of my back, bump and legs, then switched to cold water... didi was already standing high when she asked me to turn over.. she went abt the same procedure for the front, starting with the warm water and then the cold water...

after that, stopped by the nipples for a good lick cum suck before going down to give me a hell of a hot & cold BBBJ... yes! BBBJ... and it is the first time I had a bbbj from her.. though the bbbj was not too long, but i was glad cos if it had been longer, I might not have a chance to proceed further cos I was almost ready to CIM!

I was very happy with her new found skills and did not want to let her work alone... so, I went on to give her my own version of lick and nibs.. followed by some good tongue lashing on her love cave... she was also moaning with pleasure which I dun really get to hear much in BR. finally, cannot tahan liao.. capped myself and went on my banging spree... changing quite a few positions before unloading... :p

Kaili was already part of my top 10 list in 2005... now, with her proactive service included in the package, think I'm gonna be stuck with her for quite some time liao...

Stats:
Look: 6.5/10 (to me, pleasant girl next door, but not a true beauty)
Figure: 8.5/10 (one of the best bod around.. fair skin,slim waist and a pair of natural C-cupper)
Attitude: 8/10 (ok.. this I cannot say for everyone.. cos she's already my regular gal... to me.. anything also can.. but not sure to others how)
Service: 8/10 (used to be a 5.5-6... now I can say improved trememdously.. but she's still new to her new found skills... might take a while to master them to perfection)
BBBJ: 8/10 (hot & cold treatment.. good suction and slurping sound effect.. )
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive.. but you gotta take the initiative to change or request for change of positions.. )
Overall: 8/10
RTF: err... you guess?

Cheers,
Shadow

Satan_Gal
14-04-2006, 06:43 PM

KLKOOL!!!! I WANNA WATCH LIVE PEROFRMANCE!!!! when u gonna let me watch for free huh? i be ur audience...i promise no giggle will be heard...:D

SexFreak
14-04-2006, 06:46 PM
KLKOOL!!!! I WANNA WATCH LIVE PEROFRMANCE!!!! when u gonna let me watch for free huh? i be ur audience...i promise no giggle will be heard...

:rolleyes: hmm..............Dun worry, I will be there to keep you accompany whilst watching LIVE PERFORMANCE by our Bro KLKOOL..........:D

Cheers !!!

SexFreak
14-04-2006, 06:50 PM
heard that's he's (OP)on a overseas trip....hmmm...sis almond also went overseas....

:rolleyes: .........:rolleyes: .........After days of observation, I endorsed Bro GH's statement..............cannot go wrong one lah.

Cheers !!!

p/s hehe.............another happy couple staying happily with A & O................hehe

Almond
14-04-2006, 07:02 PM
:rolleyes: .........:rolleyes: .........After days of observation, I endorsed Bro GH's statement..............cannot go wrong one lah.

Cheers !!!

p/s hehe.............another happy couple staying happily with A & O................hehe

Simi lai eh????

SexFreak
14-04-2006, 07:12 PM
Simi lai eh????

li gong leh !!! hehehe.........:D

CHeers !!!

Merl
14-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Bro cuteboy,

Nice mtg u the other day. U said u r retiring from the scene and never see my FR rite ? Here's 2 of my FR for your reading pleasure... let's see if you will 從出江湖 or not...

Part 1

Target : Ms "A" (has since went hm loh)
Look : 6.5/10 (Not really a stunner but her big alluring eyes and
smiles captivate me)

Figure : 6.5/10 (Slim, smooth skin but with slight tummy. There was
a tattoo of a flower somewhere on her navel.)

Boobs : 7/10 (34B to me, quite a handful, soft with big eraser nips,
maybe similar to tat of Dragon-Ribena?, fake or real, I really dunno)

Massage : 7.5/10 (Enjoy this a lot. She asked whether I prefer hard
or soft massage and thus opt for the former. She applied the right
strength on my back which I liked. She also massage my legs and feet
too.)

Sexy Massage : 7/10 (Uses her boobs to massage my back and uses her
nips to caress my arse hole. On top of that, she uses her fingers to
made tickling scratches on my back and groin, this is quite
identical to Leisure-Mico/Ex-Coco.)

Catbath : 7/10 (Her mouth is just like a suction pump to me and many
times she was sucking my butt. This is rather similar to Leisure-
Chanel in a way. She also lick ard my groin area which made me
quiver a bit.)

BJ : 7/10 (Enjoyed for at least 5 mins or more, it was slow and
enjoyable, especially when she uses her CFM look to steal some
glances at me while BJing. She also varies her style in BJ and when
she finish, I requested for a final BJ while standing. She oblidged
and initiate by holding my butt and push my manhood deep into her
mouth. Gosh! Its really like bonking her mouth. Very shiok! But of
coz I never thrust in full throttle but let her control the pace she
is comfortable with.)

FJ : 7/10 (Quite tight. Bonked her in a few positions and she was
very accommodating and came in cowgirl. Thruout the bonk we frenched
like lovers and it was simply gorgeous.)

Frenching : Yes (Very responsive, loved it a lot thruout the whole
session and quite similar in style to Leisure-Joyce. Even in the
bathroom, we frenched like no tomorrow while soaping each other.)

Fingering : Yes (She enjoyed herself a lot.)

GF Feeling : 8/10 (Was able to click with her from the start and
thus she treated me like a BF instead of a customer.)

Stereo Effect : 6.5/10 (Seems to me she enjoyed being fingered and
in cowgirl. Moan a lot during these two but at times sound rather
fake to me though.)

Attitude : 8/10 (Very friendly, cheerful and accommodating. She even
ask me to come back to try other gals before looking her up again.
Thumbs up to her. Not many gals will do tat though.)

RTF : 80% Definitely

Merl
14-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Part 2

Went to look for a Korean-looking babe named Linda (a PRC from Guangxi, I think) thus I booked her for my session. Reached there and was greeted by this lady with pretty big eyes and nice features. Korean looking or not, I really dunno but she’s quite pretty to me for sure. Inside the room, started to chat with Linda. She said she used to work in some TN at Bugis before she came here. Then she asked me whether I wanna shower 1st and if I need her company. Alamak! Of coz I said, "Yes, Pls!"? So I changed to my birthday suit in seconds and waited for her to undress. Man! She was so shy that you can see she take her own sweet time to take off her beach-wear coz she knew I was staring at her. Without hesitation, I took the towel and went behind her to wrap her. Her complexion is so smooth, she shrudder a bit and felt uneasy. Think I saw her blush a bit. It was damn funny to see her reaction.

We went to the bathroom and I chose the bigger one. There wasnt much action in the bathroom but she was very sweet and tender while showering me. She soaped my back 1st then started to used her B-cup boobs to massage my back. The feeling was simply GREAT, nice slow circular motion on my back then she hug me from behind and started to soaped my front. Within seconds already hard-on but quite enjoyable. Wah-seh, really feel like a king. After we are done, we went back to the room together.

Laid on the mattress on my stomach and she asked me whether I prefer a powder or lotion massage. Opt for the powder one since I has no preference and then she whisper into my ears whether I prefer a soft or hard massage. I was rather tired that day and really need a good massage thus I asked her to give me full strength. She started to massage my back, butt and legs. Right strength at the right place, not too bad though. Sorta refresh after the back massage and when she asked me to turn over to my front, I begin my naughtiness...

(she was massaging my hand at this point of time)

Me : "Are you cold?"
Linda : "Not really, y?"
Me : "Not cold is it...hmmm, but why are you still wearing the towel?" (think a sly smile appear on my face then)
Linda : She blushes and hesitates for while, "Err...I shy mah!" She started to giggles.
Me : With a flash, I gently pull down her towel to reveal her soft B-cupper boobs but with some restriction coz she was so shy..."Well...its only fair if both of you are nude too."

Linda gave me a rather sweet smile and continue to massage my hands and legs. Throughout the massaging session we talk like friends and she was really friendly and her voice and words were real sweet to my ears. She has long slender fingers and nails too. Show her some tricks with her long finger nails and she's really keen to learn new things.

When the massage was over, she asked me whether I want full course. I gave her a bear hug and started to autoroam with my hands, Wow! She has smooth and fair complexion and it was like touching silk. Then I fondle her nips for a while and asked her what she think. She giggle a bit and said will be right back.

After she came back, she started by giving me a short catbath, attacking my nips and caressing my manhood at the same time. Shortly after she explored southwards to attack my manhood. She do it slow and steady but not really deep throat though and with her back facing me. After a while she switch position and this time round I had full access to her boobs. I was fondling them like no tomorrow, so smooth, so soft and really boobs-licious. Her BJ was rather SOP and once she's done, I signal her to lie on the mattress coz its my turn to service her.

Managed to peck her a few times before I started my catbath on her body while autoroam her smooth skin with my hands at the same time. Whenever I tried to peep at her, she will used her hands to cover her eyes. Really shy woh! Most of the time was spent on slurping her boobs and nips. Tat was simply great. Tried to finger her while sucking her nips but was sligthly restrain by her. Thus focus on other parts of her body before I explore southwards with my nimpy fingers again. This time rd managed to gave her a few strokes which shrudder her body a bit. She tried to moan but sorta keep it to the lowest volume. Damn turn-on upon seeing it.

Without much delay, I asked her to mount me. Seeing her boobs bouncing up and down was really shiok! Caressing her boobs with both my hands while admiring her beauty was simply breath-taking . Becoz of that she tried not to make eyes contact with me. After riding me for quite a while, I sat up and hug her with some kisses here and there. Next, I bonked her in missionary, groping her boobs and entered her in slow and rythmatic movements. As usual, she used one hand to cover her eyes. I slowly removed her hand and tell her its alright, just relax will do. Staring at her shyness and beauty really made my manhood pump double quicktime. Within few minutes, I just unloaded into her and laid flat on her smooth skin.

We hug for a while before she take out the CD for me and we proceeded to the bathroom for another round of shower. Overall, the whole session was rather fun and enjoyable although she's still new to it. With her look and attitude and some training from other Bros, its only a matter of time for this gem to become one of the AP.

In short,

Look : 7.5/10 (Big round eyes with nice features)
Figure : 7/10 (abt the same frame as Jenny but fairer and stands ard 1.67m with a smooth and flawless complexion.)
Boobs : 34b (Definitely REAL, soft and handful with an invitingly pair of suckable nips)
Massage : 7.5/10 (Enjoy her massage pretty much but still has room for improvement though)
BJ : 6/10 (Slow and steady but only 2 positions)
FJ : 7/10 (Tried cowgirl but gameover in missionary. Looking at her shyness and chio-ness made me cum in esctasy.)
Frenching : Only pecking is allow
Fingering : Some restriction
GFE : 8/10 (Feel very comfrtable with her, her shyness reminds me of the time I bonked my GF for the 1st time. Her genuine personality made you feel at ease with her.)
Stereo Effect : 7/10 (Soft and real plus a bit of shyness in it, which is, wanna moan but yet too shy to let go at times.)
TCSS : 8/10 (She's a good conversationalist but need some time to warmed up 1st. For those who dun go for full course but massage and TCSS then she's bound to be one good choice. Just by looking at her while chatting can melt any man's heart or maybe I am one weak soul...ahahaa)
RTF : 70% (for her massage, look and TCSS.)

How Bro cuteboy? Still wanna quit with so many adorable, sweet and cute ladies out there. U sure you can resist the temptation? If you really can, better teach me how? Wahahaa!...Anyway, some Bros shld hv seen my FR somewhere ;) Cheers!

Remember tis, "Once a cheongster always a cheongster..." and I think its very true.

SexFreak
14-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Bro cuteboy,

Nice mtg u the other day. U said u r retiring from the scene and never see my FR rite ? Here's 2 of my FR for your reading pleasure... let's see if you will 從出江湖 or not...

Naughty Bro Merl, cuteboy wants to retire and you purposely come out with this steamzy FR................:rolleyes: ............Doubt he can retire liao.........hmm.................80% he will 重出江湖:D

Cheers !!!

Merl
14-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Naughty Bro Merl, cuteboy wants to retire and you purposely come out with this steamzy FR..... ............Doubt he can retire liao.........hmm.................80% he will 重出江湖:D

Cheers !!!I think maybe he is preparing himself for something wild and splendid...dun think he will really retire yet. He is not call FLs King for nothing...hahahaa ;)

KLKOOL
15-04-2006, 11:01 AM
bro Merl... great FR... bugger... now I am getting another nose bleed... so bro Cuteboy trying to retire arr ??? No wonder so quiet lately...

KLKOOL
15-04-2006, 11:09 AM
KLKOOL!!!! I WANNA WATCH LIVE PEROFRMANCE!!!! when u gonna let me watch for free huh? i be ur audience...i promise no giggle will be heard...:D

In already say.. u can... but must watch naked... I jus finished a session there yesterday... really really Chi-Pek... hehehe

sebast97
15-04-2006, 01:59 PM
In already say.. u can... but must watch naked... I jus finished a session there yesterday... really really Chi-Pek... hehehe

Er..me too, I want to watch..but can I not show my prick? Somebody might loss his ego if I go naked..:cool:

So how, maybe I can attend a live performance or mass orgy in KL?

natsuki
15-04-2006, 02:53 PM

Why so Chi Pek??? Are u okay?? U were doing orgy? threesome? or one one?? LoL :p Take care bro...

And i think bro Merl is a very 'xi(4) xin(1)' man... Detailed and long..... FR..... Have a nice Bonking day,it's saturday... :D

KLKOOL
15-04-2006, 04:26 PM
Er..me too, I want to watch..but can I not show my prick? Somebody might loss his ego if I go naked..:cool:

So how, maybe I can attend a live performance or mass orgy in KL?

Err... u missunderstand leh... this one is something between me and SG ... hehehe... :p

KLKOOL
15-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Why so Chi Pek??? Are u okay?? U were doing orgy? threesome? or one one?? LoL :p Take care bro...

Dun worry Nat... in KL... Chi-Pek service means that the ger service u so well that somebody have to scrape u off the wall later (hence chi (stick) pek (wall))... hehehe...

SG very curoius... so she wanna watch me an one of the gers from Sunshine HC in KL that give CHi Pek service... hahaha... SO I say can also... if she also naked... she dun wan so bo pian lorr.. hehehe...

sebast97
15-04-2006, 05:12 PM
Err... u missunderstand leh... this one is something between me and SG ... hehehe... :p

Well, I can watch silently with SG, so I can keep her company...or she will misbehave..can bo?

groo
15-04-2006, 06:25 PM
*Looking Left Right Front Back and Centre*...OP! OP! OP! Where are you? Are you still inside the bathtub
...No lah. Bro.OP with me up in the cold mt. training hard to master the 10th level of his "tongue-ful" skill. When he does so, all his gfs better watch out...it will gurantee to send them up to "cloud nine" and no return....seibie li hai hor.....watch for his return...So our Chief has spoken - bro-OP is in super-secret training.... His tongue-ful skill by then, will be supremely formidable....

...even as the girl 1st met bro-OP's gaze, she can already feel the tip of his tongue probing the entrance of her pussy through the air... if she continues to hold his gaze, she'll feel as though she's getting a pussy-licking-good-time!!! And if she's not careful, she'll have experienced bro-OP's Tongue-fu Level 10 skill:

- "OPTIMUS!!!" - Orgasmic Pussy Tongued Into Mindless Uncontrollable Submission!!!.... Ooh... are you scared now, ladies?!?!?!?!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D Now to conjure what the letters "PRIME" stands for... :p

SexFreak
15-04-2006, 07:07 PM
"OPTIMUS!!!" - Orgasmic Pussy Tongued Into Mindless Uncontrollable Submission!!!

WOW :eek: 天下无敌了

Cheers !!!

Merl
15-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Why so Chi Pek??? Are u okay?? U were doing orgy? threesome? or one one?? LoL Take care bro...

And i think bro Merl is a very 'xi(4) xin(1)' man... Detailed and long..... FR..... Have a nice Bonking day,it's saturday... :D Wat is tis? Edible? Cannot eat I dun want de...hahahaha :D

ang076
16-04-2006, 08:16 AM
I dont think bro Cuteboy want to retire..:p

Suppose that if there is a new FR on a local FL, like actress-lookalike, or nice figure.... he will join the queue...:D

SexFreak
16-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Wat is tis? Edible? Cannot eat I dun want de...hahahaha :D

Bro Merl, it's nothing edible lar. It is 细心. Our sis is using 汉语拼音.

Cheers !!!

Zack Tan
16-04-2006, 07:23 PM
After spending a week up the cold mt. with bro.OP, sperms were swimming up to my head. Decided to sneaked down without bro.OP's knowledge as he is still in the midst of mastering the 10th level of "tongue-ful"....ke,ke,ke. Heard from my CIA agent new target spotted in Eminent HC. He reported "die die must try " type. So when you guys were busy in Leisure HC chasing the like of Yuki-san, Mico-san, Debra, and chio bu Joyce....I wondered off to Eminent plaza for my wanton mee and chai tow kuay.
But aiyah my CIA agent was only partially right. She is no SYT but still an attractive lady. Age, I think around late 20s. The 1st thing that will strike you about her is her big round eyes and quite nice facial features. Got CFM look. Long flowing hair. A bit chubby ( the bak-bak type that bro. OP like...ke,ke) but body is firm and atheletic. Talking to her revealed that she love sports. Height around 158 cm and weight about 49 kg. As I say, not exactly model slim type but no "hippo" either. She is a PRC and hail from Beijin. Another FT. Speak good english with an American eccent. She is friendly and accomodating. Nice chat and makes you feel comfortable.
Body: Boobs are more than a handful with small nips. Nice well trimmed pussy. Almost clean shaven! Nice tattoo just above her butt crack.
Massages: Not great but of a good standard with sufficient strength. Hard massages follow by soft sexy massages. In this instant, she used her long hair to good effect, caressing my balls, didi, and my butt gently and sensually. It felt ticklist but siok. Spend quite some time on this.
TLS: This is where she score well. Good gf like treatments. No rush. Through cat bath, follow with nice erotic touches that send your didi up to cloud nine. At the same time I was also "tormenting" her with my own brand of caressing, fingering and hot breath. In no time she was wringing and moaning for more....pussy was already well lubricated. This gal love a good shack....ke,ke. The best position is the doggy as you pump away catching her erotic cries.
Overall: Nice soothing session. Not the commando type. She has the right ingredients and personality to do go far. Watch out queens Jessie and Amy, this gal can give them some sleepless night. Oh, I almost for get to mention her name....she is TINA.
Cheers,

KLKOOL
16-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Hahaha... Bro Zack... can have commando mission some more... sneak out of cold mt and attack your designated target... sneak back to cold mountain... all without OP noticing..hehehe ... cheerz.. :rolleyes:

Zack Tan
16-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Hahaha... Bro Zack... can have commando mission some more... sneak out of cold mt and attack your designated target... sneak back to cold mountain... all without OP noticing..hehehe ... cheerz.. :rolleyes:
Yeh lor, I was formerly from commando unit mah and just putting my trainings to good use!...ke,ke,ke. :D Must not let bro.Op know, otherwise he also want to join me. His taste quite same as mine.
Cheers,

Merl
16-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Bro Merl, it's nothing edible lar. It is 细心. Our sis is using 汉语拼音.

Cheers !!!Bro, dun malu me leh. Of coz I know wat sis is writing...;)

HC_Cheongster
17-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Yeh lor, I was formerly from commando unit mah and just putting my trainings to good use!...ke,ke,ke. Must not let bro.Op know, otherwise he also want to join me. His taste quite same as mine.
Cheers,OP??? I thought i chained him up liao!!! kekeke Anywayzzz i just release him lor.... should popped out any time kekekekeke :D

Optimus_Prime
17-04-2006, 09:46 AM
I'm back :D

Anybody missed me ?? :rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-04-2006, 09:47 AM

freaking hell,where u been to sia?whole world looking for u,u know?

Optimus_Prime
17-04-2006, 09:52 AM
freaking hell,where u been to sia?whole world looking for u,u know?
Really ?? Pai Seh Pai Seh... as my sifu Chief Zack said... I've been training hard.... and now I'm raring to go !!!

But eh ..... go where ah ?? I'm a bit lost...heheh :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Really ?? Pai Seh Pai Seh... as my sifu Chief Zack said... I've been training hard.... and now I'm raring to go !!!

But eh ..... go where ah ?? I'm a bit lost...heheh :p

mai act blur..wah already so powerful still go trg like that many gals in ur hand jialat liao..:eek:

HC_Cheongster
17-04-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm back

Anybody missed me ?? Wah So fast sia!!! i thought i just put down the phone nia!!! :eek:

Optimus_Prime
17-04-2006, 09:57 AM
mai act blur..wah already so powerful still go trg like that many gals in ur hand jialat liao..:eek:
No lah... me training how to be "Virgin" like bro laodi... now can go almost 3 weeks w/o sex ... :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-04-2006, 10:03 AM
No lah... me training how to be "Virgin" like bro laodi... now can go almost 3 weeks w/o sex ... :p

me can 1 mth wor but only pcc lo.hahahahaha....:D

Optimus_Prime
17-04-2006, 10:08 AM
me can 1 mth wor but only pcc lo.hahahahaha....:D
So how's your bony mei mei ?? With her around... u no need to pcc mah...heheh
Wah So fast sia!!! i thought i just put down the phone nia!!! :eek:
Of cus, cause I'm Optimus Prime... shoots cum faster than a speeding bullet (at least for now until I release my 1st load..heheh)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-04-2006, 10:12 AM
So how's your bony mei mei ?? With her around... u no need to pcc mah...heheh

mission accomplished,now moving on to next potential target Sir!!!!!!:D

Optimus_Prime
17-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Well fellas... here's what happened in my 2 weeks haitus in Mt Cold Turkey.
ha ha ha... I wished !! Just another thread I opened... pls support.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1443610&posted=1#post1443610

SexFreak
17-04-2006, 10:41 AM
I'm back

Kaoz, si OP now then appeared. Anyway, welcome back. Everybody missed you alot especially all the Queens...............:D

Cheers !!!

KLKOOL
17-04-2006, 10:50 AM

Wah... now only back arr ??? Everyone wondering what the heck happened to you leh .... hehehe

HC_Cheongster
17-04-2006, 10:54 AM
Well fellas... here's what happened in my 2 weeks haitus in Mt Cold Turkey.
ha ha ha... I wished !! Just another thread I opened... pls support.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1443610&posted=1#post1443610Wah come back so fast starts ur story liao arr!!! :p

sebast97
17-04-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm back.

Ya.. Ah Meng miss you, Elephants miss U, Hippo miss U, Chimpanzees miss U, Giraffes miss U......when are you coming back to the ZOO !!!

Welcome back OP san. Many of the above has been crying for U to return...:D

SexFreak
17-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Ya.. Ah Meng miss you, Elephants miss U, Hippo miss U, Chimpanzees miss U, Giraffes miss U......when are you coming back to the ZOO !!!

Welcome back OP san. Many of the above has been crying for U to return...

Nabei si Sebast97, calling all of us ANIMALS...........:mad:

Cheers !!!

sebast97
17-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Nabei si Sebast97, calling all of us ANIMALS...........:mad:

Cheers !!!

Oei...brother, you are not in my roll call list leh...maybe you from other zoo...mine is SB Zoological Camp..ok?? Want to join in must register first...pm me your particulars..I am sure all my hippos here will want to get to know you...hahaha

SexFreak
17-04-2006, 04:32 PM
I am sure all my hippos here will want to get to know you...hahaha

Hehehe............sound interesting but hor, b4 I register for my membership, can have a glimbse on the Hippos' FR first :eek:

Cheers !!!

sebast97
17-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Hehehe............sound interesting but hor, b4 I register for my membership, can have a glimbse on the Hippos' FR first :eek:

Cheers !!!

Maybe you can try the Hippo first...which category you want, we have minimum starting from 80kg, 100kg, 120 kg, and 150 kg type. I can arrange the timing for you, and oh...the room charges are waived, is in Mandai...hahaha

ang076
17-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Went to Bugis Junction for a show and lunch after collecting a prize ( only $60-Consolation prize), then my monthly "illness" acted up...my cock hardened and was as heavy as a wolf penis.. My mind was in a whirl.... think hard to seek cure..Think of whether to go to a cybercafe, log on to SBF and PM bro NATO to book local FL,( not possible- because dont know whether he would be online and I am not willing to travel to faraway hotel by MRT)

, go DHC? No, maybe next time as i am not willing to pay more $$$ and travel to Marina Bay now.

Go to Legends ? No, I am not willing to pay $120 for FJ with a gal who may turn to be a Singaporean..

Go BHC? Hmmm... yes, to think I never go to BHC for so long to see May... Thus, go to bank and withdraw only $100..

Finally off to BHC.. Book a session with May... go for sauna, bath in main shower room and later watch TV and gals walking to and fro.. Saw Gigi ( she wore white evening dress and wore sad expression on her face - maybe she missed Bro HCC???? ) , Ivy ( I bet she wore her usual bra underneath- squarish type), and Eva ( always wore same greyish dress), Star ( did she wear same black strapless bra???), May ( dressed in blue dress ) and some gals whom I never seen.

Suddenly, I saw a gal dressed in pink dress ( with her pink bra straps exposed)...I was surprised when I saw her face... ( Guess who she resembled?? she dont resemble any women but she look like Nicky Cheung, HK actor - Zhang Jiahui... Feel so funny when I think of her facial expression during FJ.. ( it was like bonking Nicky in drag ):eek:

Finally, my turn came.. went to room and lied down without taking off my short..Then May came in .. and massage me ( I was slightly disappointed when she dont take off my short).During massage , she tickled me sometimes. Later, she ask me to turn around and slip her hands inside the short and grabbed and shook my cock... and make horny expression..

Later, she commanded me to take off shorts... (she should have taken off my short.) After I took off short, I hugged May from behind and squeezed her breasts..Later , May turn around and pressed and fondled my testicles and cock.. I bury my face on her breasts as she fondle and pull my cock hard...

Then she took off her dress and reveal light blue bra and matching thong.. I immediately hug her and kiss her bra cups and my finger ran thru her thong.

Finally, I lied down and May did the usual style eg teasing catbath after drinking hot tea , hot tea BBBJ , finally FJ with (her on top..)

Left BHC happily satisfied with May service..

My rating is the same as before...

groo
17-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Hmmm.... I've not stepped into a HC for 3 months. And taking advantage of a cancelled appointment due to the heavy rain, decided to check into Lexon and check on Angel. Hee!

After registering, I was about to open the door when it swung open to reveal a WL. I was momentarily stunned as I looked at her - That Face! That Smile! It can't be! But YES! It's her! OK, I'm not gonna reveal her identity yet just so that you guys will concentrate on reading my FR on Angel 1st... Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D Suffice to say, her re-appearance pre-occupied my mind from then on, until I saw her again after my session with Angel...

Anyways, it's gonna be a short FR because like I said, my mind was pre-occupied with HER and too bad, I did not really enjoy my time with Angel.

Looks: 6.6 / Body: 6.2 / Boobs: 7.5
Now, back to Angel. Dun get me wrong... She's a fairly sweet lady who looks like a Japanese or Korean girl from certain angle. She's short, about 155cm(?) and slightly bah-bah with a wee tummy bulge. But oh my, she does have a fairly big-B size soft boobs with small round nipples...

Massage: 8.0 / Sexy Massage: 7.2
Angel gave me a good and hard massage, and soft if she sees that you are matchstick thin, as she puts it... Ha! She also sat on my butt to give my shoulder a good rub, knowing that I was tired staying up all night watching soccer. Her naked thighs were also rubbing against my exposed thighs, and sweet tingles of sensation were coursing through my body. Now that's good service! Interestingly, she also straddled her right thigh over my butt as she massaged my neck and upper body, while at the same time gyrating her hips which in turn rotated her thighs to give my butt a sexy massage. It was enough to send ripples of pleasure down my spine to my little dicky, which was soon to be not so little!

She turned me over and with her fingers, gently massage my thighs and my now Big Dicky... She'd touch the little lovepole once in a while, causing my tool to ache for release. She knew it's time to go in for her kill... and I'm the proverbial sacrificial lamb sent to be ravaged in her Wolf's Lair... Heehee!

Catbath: 6.3 / BM: 6.0 / BJ: 7.3 / FJ: 6.1
She came back with her goodie bag and switched off the light! Ulp!
Groo: "Are you going to light a candle?"
Angel: "Yes, your candle!" Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D
Anyway, she didn't like the idea of people peeping in, that's why she turned off the light. As she undressed, i can make out her ample tits from the corridor lighting. Her catbath was nothing to moan about. Neither was her BM. But she was fairly hardworking with her BJ, which soon sent my Limber-rod rising again, just like the STI index... Bwahahahahaha!!! Her riding skill was so-so. But I had a good time groping her soft buns and softly playing with her small nipples... She leaned down and continued to lick and sucked on my nipples... Soon she was tired. I laid her down and without any hesitation, torpedoed my shaft into her wet love cavern... As I chugged happily away, Angel was using her fingers to give me a sexy massage... It was especially steamulating when she did that on my butt cheeks! Without further ado, i leaned down with my hands behind her back to hug her tightly... My battle-hardened general was now charging full blast ahead into Angel's Enchanting Forest... she was softly moaning and panting like there's no tomorrow... the strokes came thick and fast and with a final burst of speed, my general was well and truly beaten and laid in the wet canyon a spent force..... Angel then helped cleaned me up and went to shower.

As i stepped out of the shower, I caught Angel staring at me!
Groo: "Wah! Why are you staring me like that?"
Angel: "Oh, nothing!" as she came to her senses... She smiled shyly and turned to make the mattress... Hmmm... something wrong with my didi?!?!?!? Heeheehee!

As I walked out of the room, I was busy looking around.............

groo
17-04-2006, 08:39 PM
...I was momentarily stunned as I looked at her - That Face! That Smile! It can't be! But YES! It's her!...As I walked out of the room, I was busy looking around....As I approached the counter to ask about her, I realised I need to take a leak. While in the toilet, I saw HER!!! Yes, through the glass panelled wooden door, I saw HER!!! With her shoulder-length hair and the black dress that I saw her in just now...

I rushed through the door and called after her: "AXX!"

Hint: Her name is not ASS! Bwahahahahahaha!!! If there's such a name in a HC, she'll be a heaven-sent goddess for doggie-style-humpers!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! ;p

OK lah, another hint: She used to be in BHC!!!

Upon hearing my call, she turned around! It's her all right! The moment she saw me, she gave me a 10-megawatt-smile... and my heart went into a Meltdown!!! Gosh! She looks so much better than before - so radiant, so Ravishing, that I felt like ravishing her on the spot!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

Groo: "How are you? You look really beautiful and seem much happier!"
STAR: "Thank you! And how are you? So nice to see you again..." ...she with that Melt-Your-Heart-Smile!!!

Soon, I said my goodbye reluctantly and told her I'd look her up soon, since she had to rush to serve her next customer... And it's gonna be sooner than you can say "Twinkle, twinkle little STAR"!!!

That's right, if you guys know who I'm talking about, she's now known as STAR in Lexon!!!

Cheong-ahhhhhhhh...........!!! :D

ang076
17-04-2006, 11:51 PM
So, BHCs Ann is now known as Lexons Star..

Hmmm, she must be happier because Lexon is cleaner and more high class..

And she dont have to hook up and unhook her bra every special session..

HC_Cheongster
18-04-2006, 12:40 AM
WOW!! So many happening today sia!!!

1st The re-appearance of OP after training.....

2nd The new Erotic Story by OP....

3rd 3 powderful FR by ang and Groo and chief... ( Its been a long time since this tread have any decent FR liao :p )

4th The LOST and FOUND of "ANN" of BHC!!! :D

cheryl27
18-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Op is back hehe ....yay!!!! Sometimes things get bored without HIM LOL!!!! No one let me suan!! hehe....HmMm....i think i saw HCC name being mentioned somewhere!!! About GiGi si bo???

HC_Cheongster
18-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Op is back hehe ....yay!!!! Sometimes things get bored without HIM LOL!!!! No one let me suan!! hehe....HmMm....i think i saw HCC name being mentioned somewhere!!! About GiGi si bo??? GiGi??? Wats that?? Can Eat De bO???? :p :D

ang076
18-04-2006, 08:27 AM
Sis Cheryl, when Bro HCC was active in cheonging, he went to BHC mainly for Gigi...

Gigi look abit like Le Yao.

Now, you changed his life..

Maybe, Bro HCC should change his nick to CC (Cheryl Cheongster) kekeke!:p

Optimus_Prime
18-04-2006, 08:37 AM
As I approached the counter ....I saw HER!!! I rushed through the door and called after her: "AXX!"

Cheong-ahhhhhhhh...........!!!
OMG !! :eek: BOOB Queen ANN is back and in Lexon !! Maybe I should..... hmmmm :rolleyes:
hehe....HmMm....i think i saw HCC name being mentioned somewhere!!! About GiGi si bo???
Yeah lor... Bro HCC's long time squeeze before u came along....

I've personally heard their "love-making" session as I was just next door... so damn loud.....want me to tell u ? heheh

I can be bribed...haha... (by hcc or cheryl)

KLKOOL
18-04-2006, 09:21 AM
I've personally heard their "love-making" session as I was just next door... so damn loud.....want me to tell u ? heheh

I can be bribed...haha... (by hcc or cheryl)

I wanna hear about it worr... I also can bribe u ... u wan... hehehe... Another thing was.. what were u doing next door... cannot be juz listening rite ??? :rolleyes:

groo
18-04-2006, 09:22 AM
...is now known as Lexon's Star....Hmmm, she must be happier because ...she dont have to hook up and unhook her bra every special session..No wonder she looks so much happier and radiant now.... Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

groo
18-04-2006, 09:27 AM
OMG !!...BOOB Queen ANN is back and in Lexon !! Maybe I should..... hmmmm...I can be bribed...haha... (by hcc or cheryl)Haiya, she looks so much better under bright lights compared to the dim downlights at BHC.... And i'm not just talking about her BOOBs!!! :D She does look happier... maybe happy to see ME?!?!?!?! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

You can be bribed by HCC... but Cheryl?!??!?! What's on your mind, bro? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! ;p

Optimus_Prime
18-04-2006, 09:50 AM
I wanna hear about it worr... I also can bribe u ... u wan... hehehe... Another thing was.. what were u doing next door... cannot be juz listening rite ???
Well... I was...er.... is it HOT in here or wat...... I was there to.... u know....

That time we (u, me TD & sexyrabbit) already step into BHC liaoz... but turn back or else u will know what I was doing in the room next to HCC lor...

She looks so much better under bright lights compared to the dim downlights at BHC.... And i'm not just talking about her BOOBs!!! She does look happier... maybe happy to see ME?!?!?!?! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!
Must be happy to see u lor... u and your 8.5-inch Katanna!! I think a STAR-lickous or MT ANN-boobs-bie FR is cuming up soon...heheh

You can be bribed by HCC... but Cheryl?!??!?! What's on your mind, bro? Bwahahahahahahaha!!!
Well.... I was thinking of CHAR KWAY TIO or SATAY or CHICKEN RICE in a hot hot open air hawker center...heheh... have not had a decent "so much oil and fats it will make u puke" meal in almost 15 days !! :D
Or arranging for me to meet Ms E !!

As for HCC... his bribe better be bonking vouchers !! ha ha ha

The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

laodi123456789
18-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Must be happy to see u lor... u and your 8.5-inch Katanna!! I think a STAR-lickous or MT ANN-boobs-bie FR is cuming up soon...heheh

Bro Groo

These Katannas are so sharp - you have to buy new pants every day?

Optimus_Prime
18-04-2006, 10:28 AM
Bro Groo

These Katannas are so sharp - you have to buy new pants every day?
No just that he needs to change zippers every few days...heheh :p