PDA

View Full Version : MG KTV gals recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

darkstar
28-11-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by naemlo
Rm 2?? Hee heee sorry I dun look into the rm when I walk past them. Anyway PM me when u going again cos I almost everynites also kena activate since I was back in S'pore. Anyway I can cheong another few nites more cos I'm going China in Dec.

so where's yr fr for last nite.........share share leh

naemlo
28-11-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
wow.....too bad i didnt know him earlier, last year, me went to XIAMEN alone for 3 week... had a great time there.
hee hee, those XIAMEN char-bo, once they hear my from singapore, straight away treat me machaim VIP. hee hee

^_^

Bro u went to the Taiwan KTV in Xiamen????

naemlo
28-11-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by monster98
Can I go anot?? my trip to guangzhou from 5/12 - 12/12... after I fly over to xiamen and look 4 u lor.... a-sai bo???????

Made sure u must introduce gals to me leh..... every time cheong with u guys and the gals always refer to look for you'll and don't like to sit with me :( . must retired from sg ktv and cheong china liao :D

Knn I thought I asked to join me in Xiamen??? I should be in Xiamen on 12/12 for abt 4 days then head towards Shanghai, Zhejiang, Chongqing, Chengdu and back to Xiamen...... Back in boring S'pore next yr. Not confirm but confirm Xiamen is my first n last....

Talk abt this I have not done my VISA!!!!!

darkstar
28-11-2003, 10:27 AM
Knn I thought I asked to join me in Xiamen??? I should be in Xiamen on 12/12 for abt 4 days then head towards Shanghai, Zhejiang, Chongqing, Chengdu and back to Xiamen...... Back in boring S'pore next yr. Not confirm but confirm Xiamen is my first n last....

Talk abt this I have not done my VISA!!!!!

still waitin 4 yr fr leh...
or if u shy pm me lah

ian_dragonboat
28-11-2003, 10:30 AM
Yup positive....

my tat trip...i some time stay at the gal place.

ian_dragonboat
28-11-2003, 10:33 AM
Bro u went to the Taiwan KTV in Xiamen????

wow... i only go to tat you-fu castle. me is on budget travel. back pack. i didnt go go ktv, cose alone the street, already of meimei for me to handle.
most of the time, i date those salegal. pretty & innocent. :D

naemlo
28-11-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by darkstar
so where's yr fr for last nite.........share share leh

Hehehehhehe the ger I sent home last nite no action cos in the middle of my driving another ger called me n I went to pick her up. The rest was action, sleep n action n now back in office.

Boring nite I should say....... no need FR cos waste time.

ian_dragonboat
28-11-2003, 10:41 AM

xiamen 1st & last cose u need to take the plane there rite? :D

naemlo
28-11-2003, 10:41 AM
my tat trip...i some time stay at the gal place.

Gal??? wow who who????

My friend is the manager in Taiwan KTV. A big suite abt the size of basketball court with shower n toilet (not joking), a big plate of fruits, 2 Chivas with green tea.. costs abt 1200 RMB, abt SGD300, damn damn cheap!!!! Compare to S'pore I guess we need to spend abt a thousand for that...... The number of gers there abt 300..... knn where in S'pore we can find >100 gers in a KTV???

darkstar
28-11-2003, 10:48 AM
most of the time, i date those salegal. pretty & innocent. :D

hahaha.....i can imagine those innocent gers kanna sian by u oso feel shiok...

ian_dragonboat
28-11-2003, 10:49 AM
Gal??? wow who who????

My friend is the manager in Taiwan KTV. A big suite abt the size of basketball court with shower n toilet (not joking), a big plate of fruits, 2 Chivas with green tea.. costs abt 1200 RMB, abt SGD300, damn damn cheap!!!! Compare to S'pore I guess we need to spend abt a thousand for that...... The number of gers there abt 300..... knn where in S'pore we can find >100 gers in a KTV???

wow... tat gal also work in MG lor.
too bad i miss out yr friend KTV, but, as mention, me on budget travel. RMB 1200, i can use it to bonk 12 meimei liao :D

darkstar
28-11-2003, 10:51 AM
Gal??? wow who who????

The number of gers there abt 300..... knn where in S'pore we can find >100 gers in a KTV???

....hahaha.....the day wen u open yr first ktv/pub here.......n all gers fr xiamen some more....kekeke....can i be yr qc?

ian_dragonboat
28-11-2003, 10:52 AM
hahaha.....i can imagine those innocent gers kanna sian by u oso feel shiok...

those gal very funny, once they know u r from sillypore...straight away the attitude change..:D
plus most of the sale gal... they not getting high salary...treat them nice too, and u will be greatly reward :D

naemlo
28-11-2003, 10:52 AM
xiamen 1st & last cose u need to take the plane there rite? :D

No lah no need, I can purchase a open ticket. Just that I have 2 batch of friends going with me. 1 batch is going 12/12 and the other is end of the yr, as host I need to bring them around Xiamen entertainment screen.

ian_dragonboat
28-11-2003, 10:55 AM
No lah no need, I can purchase a open ticket. Just that I have 2 batch of friends going with me. 1 batch is going 12/12 and the other is end of the yr, as host I need to bring them around Xiamen entertainment screen.
wow, so many kaki... hee hee. then i must enroll into yr group liao :D
u getting the 60 day visa?

darkstar
28-11-2003, 10:57 AM
Hehehehhehe the ger I sent home last nite no action cos in the middle of my driving another ger called me n I went to pick her up. The rest was action, sleep n action n now back in office.

Boring nite I should say....... no need FR cos waste time.

hahaha...u drop the bird in hand to pick up the bird in bush
hiazz.........n i tot the one u ta pao was not bad......

naemlo
28-11-2003, 11:00 AM
wow, so many kaki... hee hee. then i must enroll into yr group liao :D
u getting the 60 day visa?

Should be 90 days, thinking of half yr multiple entry..... hahahahahahaha I guess China gonna grant me perm stay in China...

naemlo
28-11-2003, 11:01 AM
hahaha...u drop the bird in hand to pick up the bird in bush
hiazz.........n i tot the one u ta pao was not bad......

Bro, dun worry, I still have some time with her. Admit she quite a looker but it's her character that I like. Damn 'tiao'.....

ian_dragonboat
28-11-2003, 11:17 AM
Should be 90 days, thinking of half yr multiple entry..... hahahahahahaha I guess China gonna grant me perm stay in China...

multiple entry is more wise choice. can go HK & macau. :)

naemlo
29-11-2003, 10:18 AM
multiple entry is more wise choice. can go HK & macau. :)

Long time no c u cheong with us..... Rest??

Xyberduke
29-11-2003, 02:17 PM
no offence to the brudders discussing their trip here but are there any NEW MG news in this MG thread?....

I just came back to town n most ktv threads are dehydrating.... wats up wif my fav MG?

darkstar
29-11-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Xyberduke
no offence to the brudders discussing their trip here but are there any NEW MG news in this MG thread?....

I just came back to town n most ktv threads are dehydrating.... wats up wif my fav MG?

mg still gd....been there couple times last few days....many new gers n much better than th
go there yrself n giv us yr fr.

lurpsexx
29-11-2003, 04:31 PM

Eh?? Did I hear PRC trip - Xiamen????

Hey Hey!! I just came back from PRC and now tio tiao there liao... great lifestyle(cheap and gd) and lotsa Mei Meis...

You going up to Xiamen next year , after CNY? I am going up then, most prob 1st or 2nd week of Feb'04... U organising anything then? I may be able to join your group then....

Retiring from local KTV scene liao.... PRC here I cum!! :D

fun4evergood
30-11-2003, 02:55 AM
mg still gd....been there couple times last few days....many new gers n much better than th
go there yrself n giv us yr fr.

Definitely.......... U must give us ur FR!!!

naemlo
30-11-2003, 05:12 AM
....hahaha.....the day wen u open yr first ktv/pub here.......n all gers fr xiamen some more....kekeke....can i be yr qc?

U r the head of QC. :)

naemlo
30-11-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Eh?? Did I hear PRC trip - Xiamen????

Hey Hey!! I just came back from PRC and now tio tiao there liao... great lifestyle(cheap and gd) and lotsa Mei Meis...

You going up to Xiamen next year , after CNY? I am going up then, most prob 1st or 2nd week of Feb'04... U organising anything then? I may be able to join your group then....

Retiring from local KTV scene liao.... PRC here I cum!! :D

Bro finally u r back........ so did I say wrongly abt the gers there, the quantity and quality different??

No problem just inform me early, I can go Xiamen with u next yr, but 1 Chivas on u.... RMB400 only....

Keep me inform, n I won't disappoint u.

lurpsexx
30-11-2003, 07:57 PM
Bro finally u r back........ so did I say wrongly abt the gers there, the quantity and quality different??

No problem just inform me early, I can go Xiamen with u next yr, but 1 Chivas on u.... RMB400 only....

Keep me inform, n I won't disappoint u.

ONZ!!!

Chivas no prob man!! We go cheong KTV/Pub/Mei Mei/FL etc from dusk till dawn.... I will be in Xiamen right after CNY, like 1st or 2nd week of Feb 2004.. I will keep u informed as the dates come closer... You are THE ONE man!!

You're are absolutely right abt the gals there... I was in Hangzhou and Shanghai, and the gals were plentiful!! They were tall, slim, very fair and damn chio... can beat all of the TAM and TSRJ gals hands down... Not to mention the PRCs in TH and MG lah (Sorry guys, but that's the truth!). Best of all , is that the PRC gals can be sianed easily and everywhere... from the streets, to the hawker stalls to the dept sales gals to the pubs.... EVERYWHERE!!

All you need is just guts and a smooth tongue, and converse in Mandarin and English to boost your chances.... I followed one of our KEFOS PRC lau jiao bro's advise and was richly rewarded. You can succeed bec your are foreign (even tho chinese race), bilingual, and is preceived to treat the PRC ladies better than the local men.. the last point is impt as the ladies are slighted back home and any man who treats them well will become objects of their affection... just treat them like your long lost GF and they wil do like wise; this is how FOCs occur lah... of course, at the end of the course, dun be stingy lah... buy thema present for keepsake lor.. then next time when you go back, you got a standby liao...

All of you who think I am bluffing, I am not... I experienced it myself.. that's whY i frankly say the local KTV and GL Lor6-8 PRC gals are rejects...

semi-retiring liao.... PRC here i CUM!!!

naemlo
30-11-2003, 09:08 PM
ONZ!!!

Chivas no prob man!! We go cheong KTV/Pub/Mei Mei/FL etc from dusk till dawn.... I will be in Xiamen right after CNY, like 1st or 2nd week of Feb 2004.. I will keep u informed as the dates come closer... You are THE ONE man!!

You're are absolutely right abt the gals there... I was in Hangzhou and Shanghai, and the gals were plentiful!! They were tall, slim, very fair and damn chio... can beat all of the TAM and TSRJ gals hands down... Not to mention the PRCs in TH and MG lah (Sorry guys, but that's the truth!). Best of all , is that the PRC gals can be sianed easily and everywhere... from the streets, to the hawker stalls to the dept sales gals to the pubs.... EVERYWHERE!!

All you need is just guts and a smooth tongue, and converse in Mandarin and English to boost your chances.... I followed one of our KEFOS PRC lau jiao bro's advise and was richly rewarded. You can succeed bec your are foreign (even tho chinese race), bilingual, and is preceived to treat the PRC ladies better than the local men.. the last point is impt as the ladies are slighted back home and any man who treats them well will become objects of their affection... just treat them like your long lost GF and they wil do like wise; this is how FOCs occur lah... of course, at the end of the course, dun be stingy lah... buy thema present for keepsake lor.. then next time when you go back, you got a standby liao...

All of you who think I am bluffing, I am not... I experienced it myself.. that's whY i frankly say the local KTV and GL Lor6-8 PRC gals are rejects...

semi-retiring liao.... PRC here i CUM!!!

Wow kaos... u r addicted to PRC. MG still has some ok looking gers.... Feb shouldn't be a problem, but I confirm April going Guangzhou. I'm applying for the visa to stay in China for longer time hope it approves then I'll always be in China....

lurpsexx
30-11-2003, 09:51 PM
Wow kaos... u r addicted to PRC. MG still has some ok looking gers.... Feb shouldn't be a problem, but I confirm April going Guangzhou. I'm applying for the visa to stay in China for longer time hope it approves then I'll always be in China....

Yup, tio tiao there liao..

As time approaches Feb, I will contact u again...

You working long term in PRC? Where? GZ? I am seriously considering shifting my career to PRC also, SG seems no hope liao... Got any lobangs to recommend?? I am on the look out for employment to PRC and can be posted there permanently.... I am dealing in Finance/Mfg industry...but is interested in biz developement, marketing, biz consulting...

See you soon..... ;)

naemlo
30-11-2003, 10:33 PM

You working long term in PRC? Where? GZ? I am seriously considering shifting my career to PRC also, SG seems no hope liao... Got any lobangs to recommend?? I am on the look out for employment to PRC and can be posted there permanently.... I am dealing in Finance/Mfg industry...but is interested in biz developement, marketing, biz consulting...

See you soon..... ;)

Wow 1 trip only u n want to shift your homebase s'pore to china??
Hee heehehehe I will be in Xiamen for long, dun tell u the reason. Recommend?? Bro working in china?? Think carefully abt it....

wahzai
01-12-2003, 01:57 AM
Wow 1 trip only u n want to shift your homebase s'pore to china??
Hee heehehehe I will be in Xiamen for long, dun tell u the reason. Recommend?? Bro working in china?? Think carefully abt it....

Wat is so good working in China?

naemlo
01-12-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by wahzai
Wat is so good working in China?

I also dunno, u ask him not me......
I in china is bo pian. I'm a quitter.... hahahahahahha

waypastprime
01-12-2003, 09:55 AM

See you soon..... ;)

U must be mad to think that working in China is better than in your own homeland.... Dont shift your career just because of PRCs' pussies.... :o

lurpsexx
01-12-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
U must be mad to think that working in China is better than in your own homeland.... Dont shift your career just because of PRCs' pussies.... :o

Actually, I am seeing the local scene as it is ..... In mfg, where i cum from, the big boys are leaving as we speak... S'pore will not be able to afford mfg in long run (in next few years) as China cums on stream and SG will be shifting to service and knowledge based biz liao... that's why we are getting so many Foreign talents now... for marketing, engrg, etc.. its bye bye..

If you wanna be in the big game, time to quit SG for greener pastures...

Anyway, the std of living in PRC is better than here... I have spent it with them for a while to know... and the pussies are easier to get too :D .....

fun4evergood
01-12-2003, 08:04 PM
Actually, I am seeing the local scene as it is ..... In mfg, where i cum from, the big boys are leaving as we speak... S'pore will not be able to afford mfg in long run (in next few years) as China cums on stream and SG will be shifting to service and knowledge based biz liao... that's why we are getting so many Foreign talents now... for marketing, engrg, etc.. its bye bye..

If you wanna be in the big game, time to quit SG for greener pastures...

Anyway, the std of living in PRC is better than here... I have spent it with them for a while to know... and the pussies are easier to get too :D .....

Must try then will know.........waiting.........

Rof|maoxz
02-12-2003, 10:29 AM
A little bit of careful planning must be carried out before you shift your directiions. I personally think well versed in their language + their city's culture is very essential in setting up your network there.

darkstar
02-12-2003, 01:25 PM
whenever i go china, just b4 i rtn i always hav this feelin i wanna stay longer.....like the motherland is holdin me back. after landing back in sillypore...slowly the feelin go away n there is no better place than here.

i understand how lurp feels.....it is easy to get mesmorised by the sheer size n power of the dragon who has awaken.....n the millions of phoenixes out lookin for their little dragons...

i would not go so far to say dat prc is better than here or vis versa......grass always looks greener on other side n evry rose has its thorns. u can look it up close or far up helicopter view....e fact is u create yr own heaven or hell wherever u r.

for me the ground i stand on is paradise...
the ger i hold in my arms is heaven...

there is no better place or tme than here n now.
wherever u may be.

cheers!

lurpsexx
02-12-2003, 01:57 PM
whenever i go china, just b4 i rtn i always hav this feelin i wanna stay longer.....like the motherland is holdin me back. after landing back in sillypore...slowly the feelin go away n there is no better place than here.

i understand how lurp feels.....it is easy to get mesmorised by the sheer size n power of the dragon who has awaken.....n the millions of phoenixes out lookin for their little dragons...

i would not go so far to say dat prc is better than here or vis versa......grass always looks greener on other side n evry rose has its thorns. u can look it up close or far up helicopter view....e fact is u create yr own heaven or hell wherever u r.

wherever u may be.

cheers!

Spoken like the wise man up in the hills...

Yeah, China is very alluring.. many things are similar yet different enuf to be a new happy hunting ground.... I guess it's "to each his own" lor.... How abt a round of HH? Haven't met up with you , Namelo and Monster98 for a long time liao....:p

monster98
02-12-2003, 02:33 PM

Yeah, China is very alluring.. many things are similar yet different enuf to be a new happy hunting ground.... I guess it's "to each his own" lor.... How abt a round of HH? Haven't met up with you , Namelo and Monster98 for a long time liao....:p

OKie with me. I been cheonging with Namalo very recently. tired of him already. cannot touch, cannot kiss, cannot tis, cannot tat... time to change kaki. just let us know lor... i miss yr handsome face leh. dunno still can recognise u anot?:p

darkstar
02-12-2003, 02:38 PM

like monster say, we'r cheonging mg recently....they almost there evry other day.....i cant tonite but def will go later this wk...will sms u...swee bo

Punanilovr
02-12-2003, 02:50 PM

wherever u may be.

cheers!

Well said....
*clap...clap...clap*

monster98
02-12-2003, 03:08 PM

wherever u may be.

cheers!

AMEN. :D

waypastprime
02-12-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Punanilovr
Well said....
*clap...clap...clap*

An applause is uncomparable to a standing ovation.... :D

lurpsexx
03-12-2003, 12:11 AM
Monster98 and Namelo got something queer going on leh.. I better not get involved... Eeeeee!!!

You will remember me lah... Darkstar say you all at MG very often, you all go during HH or night mission?? I can meet you all up this week.. next week dunno yet... As Namelo going to Xiamen quite soon, I'd better go and see him before he quit on us and go there Perm liao...:)

You all got my Hp rite? SMS me early , as I tmr and Thurs got appt in afternoon. After that, I am okay liao for mission...

fun4evergood
03-12-2003, 02:31 AM

wherever u may be.

cheers!

Wah....Bro u really know how to TCSS......a pity tat u dun know how to swee talk ur PRC gals in Mandrain...........:p

fun4evergood
03-12-2003, 02:32 AM
OKie with me. I been cheonging with Namalo very recently. tired of him already. cannot touch, cannot kiss, cannot tis, cannot tat... time to change kaki. just let us know lor... i miss yr handsome face leh. dunno still can recognise u anot?:p

Wah....dun know u have been eyeing Namelo for so long........:confused:

naemlo
03-12-2003, 03:09 AM

China, china n china u a bit siao liao.... No prob with HH. For the past 2 days Monster n I were in KTVs from 4++ to 1++

naemlo
03-12-2003, 03:10 AM

Si monster, u still dare to say, where my tips. Knn always bill n run away.... U know how much I suffer....

naemlo
03-12-2003, 03:14 AM
Monster98 and Namelo got something queer going on leh.. I better not get involved... Eeeeee!!!

You will remember me lah... Darkstar say you all at MG very often, you all go during HH or night mission?? I can meet you all up this week.. next week dunno yet... As Namelo going to Xiamen quite soon, I'd better go and see him before he quit on us and go there Perm liao...:)

You all got my Hp rite? SMS me early , as I tmr and Thurs got appt in afternoon. After that, I am okay liao for mission...

Errrr we were there happy n sad hours...... give us a call when u free.

BTW I'm not going perm. I still like s'pore n will be back cos all my friends are here.... I like Xiamen is becos all my gers are there.....

naemlo
03-12-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by fun4evergood

Please let me go... for the past few days I kena a lot from monster....

fun4evergood
03-12-2003, 09:02 AM
Please let me go... for the past few days I kena a lot from monster....

Not good meh.......get more tip from him......then u can get more galsssssssssssss.............

ian_dragonboat
03-12-2003, 09:39 AM
i suggest DYN HH....u can pick n choose yr ger till u happy
unless other bros hav better lobang

http://66.227.117.162/hunews/messages/3412.html

monster98
03-12-2003, 11:42 AM
Si monster, u still dare to say, where my tips. Knn always bill n run away.... U know how much I suffer....

HAHA. ok lor, I will compensate by letting u lick back my gals nipple lor. Swee Bo........:o

monster98
03-12-2003, 11:46 AM

Bro, we recently at TH leh. Namelo, turbo and me almost tear down the whole place liao. We take turn to molest and rape all the gals that came into our rm....:D Namelo now not happy with me because i suck her gal's nipple. Hahahaha. TH is more fun nowsaday

lament
03-12-2003, 12:09 PM
Yo..... i m free this day and u folks bo chio ................... though i retirement can still learn some ropes of handling prc......

never too old too learn rite in case some day i come out of retirement..... cos when i do me think vietnamese connections may be broken for a while ...... so need to find other nationalities to fill the gap.

call me leh......................

monster98
03-12-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by lament
Yo..... i m free this day and u folks bo chio ................... though i retirement can still learn some ropes of handling prc......

never too old too learn rite in case some day i come out of retirement..... cos when i do me think vietnamese connections may be broken for a while ...... so need to find other nationalities to fill the gap.

call me leh......................

u're always welcome. darkstar... yr call :p

darkstar
03-12-2003, 12:22 PM
Wah....Bro u really know how to TCSS......a pity tat u dun know how to swee talk ur PRC gals in Mandrain...........:p

hahaha....if i never pontend so much in mandarin class during my sch days many prc gers die liao....kekeke

darkstar
03-12-2003, 12:23 PM

eh....i jealous oredi...

darkstar
03-12-2003, 12:32 PM
u're always welcome. darkstar... yr call :p

bro lament - looks like if thurs u can make it join us - place most prob either th mg or kt - depend on bro naemlo n monster loh - since dey lao chiao the 'triangle' oredi...

naemlo
03-12-2003, 12:35 PM
Bro, we recently at TH leh. Namelo, turbo and me almost tear down the whole place liao. We take turn to molest and rape all the gals that came into our rm....:D Namelo now not happy with me because i suck her gal's nipple. Hahahaha. TH is more fun nowsaday

Knn still remind me of my gal's nipple

naemlo
03-12-2003, 12:37 PM
bro lament - looks like if thurs u can make it join us - place most prob either th mg or kt - depend on bro naemlo n monster loh - since dey lao chiao the 'triangle' oredi...

MG a bit sian, Katong still ok but TH is the best.....

lament
03-12-2003, 01:10 PM

Let me know, must learn from the best mah ........ a bit like training day ...... observervation day ......

darkstar
03-12-2003, 03:28 PM
Let me know, must learn from the best mah ........ a bit like training day ...... observervation day ......

sure or not.....u need training meh.....i think u another 'still water' technique expert ......dunno how many gers die yr hand liao...kekeke

fun4evergood
03-12-2003, 08:55 PM

Wah!!! can we do tat in Sg? LOL :p

fun4evergood
03-12-2003, 08:56 PM

Wat training? U are my si fu leh.......

fun4evergood
03-12-2003, 08:57 PM
MG a bit sian, Katong still ok but TH is the best.....

Why MG sian........that is my best place at the moment........ u should know why..........:p

naemlo
04-12-2003, 09:37 AM
Why MG sian........that is my best place at the moment........ u should know why..........:p

For u gd mah, for me a bit sian.......

darkstar
04-12-2003, 12:20 PM
For u gd mah, for me a bit sian.......

y?...wat happen to yr s.s.
so tonite mg?

thaigers
04-12-2003, 02:54 PM

Bro, where is that huh??:D recommend leh...

naemlo
04-12-2003, 04:45 PM
y?...wat happen to yr s.s.
so tonite mg?

My s s??? I had a 'fight' with her.

darkstar
04-12-2003, 05:09 PM
My s s??? I had a 'fight' with her.

hmmm.....some how i can predict
nvrmind...her loss, not yours

naemlo
04-12-2003, 05:36 PM
hmmm.....some how i can predict
nvrmind...her loss, not yours

Ya ya u r right... will tell u the story later.......

johnsonbaby55
10-12-2003, 12:39 AM
bro.care to share who is s s? coz my babe in mg is cal siao siao.

darkstar
10-12-2003, 12:59 PM
...finally dis thread surface again......actually was there last 2 nites but too busy to post
last nite big rain come abt 7.45pm while we lim kopi outside mg but luckily we moved into shaded area seconds before....
so bro naemlo...did u plant yr flag last nite or not....not much time left leh......unless u want me to continue for u....kekeke

btw...did my other frens came back after i left?

fun4evergood
10-12-2003, 01:08 PM
...finally dis thread surface again......actually was there last 2 nites but too busy to post
last nite big rain come abt 7.45pm while we lim kopi outside mg but luckily we moved into shaded area seconds before....
so bro naemlo...did u plant yr flag last nite or not....not much time left leh......unless u want me to continue for u....kekeke

btw...did my other frens came back after i left?

ur friends didnt came back......naemlo also left early....KNN.....:p

darkstar
10-12-2003, 01:47 PM

hehehe...maybe he go plant flag.........

anw, since many ppl complain we no post fr, here's one
(btw i havnt bonk her yet hor):

name: xiao hong
face: 6...fair skin, pleasant but not stunner
body: 6.8.....pts added for tall factor.....i think she easily one of the taller ones in mg.....nehneh.....ave...about 32-33 but very soft - nice perky nipples too, slim, fair skin.
playability: 6.....she was stroking my didi half the nite .....almos make me wanna onz her but i not in mood for bonkin lor...anw, wen i asked if can ta pao her next time she din giv me straight ans so i guess its the same story again......its poss but u may need to invest a bit....meaning time....$$.....sianz...
wen i asked if she virgin she says shes divorcee w a 6 yr old kid in prc...

so if u like tall slim ger, abit lau chio (mid-late 20s), fair skin, u can try to sian her lor.....whether u manage to bonk her depend on yr skill (and maybe $$...kekeke)

forex
11-12-2003, 12:14 AM
maybe I am wrong but seems to me th girls moving over to mg?

naemlo
11-12-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by johnsonbaby55
bro.care to share who is s s? coz my babe in mg is cal siao siao.

Nope not your s s in MG. I won't want to say which s s even the ppl there know abt me n s s.

naemlo
11-12-2003, 01:00 AM

Bro I need to rest. I have been cheonging almost everynites ever since i came back from Aust. Anyway I'm flying again!!!!!

naemlo
11-12-2003, 01:01 AM
hehehe...maybe he go plant flag.........

anw, since many ppl complain we no post fr, here's one
(btw i havnt bonk her yet hor):

name: xiao hong
face: 6...fair skin, pleasant but not stunner
body: 6.8.....pts added for tall factor.....i think she easily one of the taller ones in mg.....nehneh.....ave...about 32-33 but very soft - nice perky nipples too, slim, fair skin.
playability: 6.....she was stroking my didi half the nite .....almos make me wanna onz her but i not in mood for bonkin lor...anw, wen i asked if can ta pao her next time she din giv me straight ans so i guess its the same story again......its poss but u may need to invest a bit....meaning time....$$.....sianz...
wen i asked if she virgin she says shes divorcee w a 6 yr old kid in prc...

so if u like tall slim ger, abit lau chio (mid-late 20s), fair skin, u can try to sian her lor.....whether u manage to bonk her depend on yr skill (and maybe $$...kekeke)

Planted a lot of flags............

Agree hers very soft...

naemlo
11-12-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by forex
maybe I am wrong but seems to me th girls moving over to mg?

Bro I dun think th gers move over to MG.

romeo9999
11-12-2003, 09:04 AM
I have been a rogular cheonger of MG and I must say that I have really benefitted from the place as it has provided me with countless PRCs to bonk. Over the last three years, it was worthwhile going there and I have managed to bonked at least 30 PRCs, some of them offering FOC.

Most recent batch of PRCs on ly so- so, have to wait for next batch maybe in 2-4 weeks time. Some names worth mentioning to bonok now are girls like UE, Ai-Ai, U2,U3. They are gems in their own way, body wise good, face wise also good, and bed skills not too bad. Except that have to pay. They are quite selective though, so all brothers out there, try to sian them as much as possible and maybe you can strike gold with them, even getting BBBJ. Overall, they are quite young, 23/24+ and when aroused quite shiok.

forex
11-12-2003, 12:47 PM
So much activities and S'pore birth rates getting lower and lower. The sperm expended daily by all bros could probably fill MG.

Anyway my fav girl in th went to mg and pehaps some names mentioned here I came across in th too. But coming from bro naemlo, I guess it is only my fav girl.

naemlo
11-12-2003, 05:29 PM
So much activities and S'pore birth rates getting lower and lower. The sperm expended daily by all bros could probably fill MG.

Anyway my fav girl in th went to mg and pehaps some names mentioned here I came across in th too. But coming from bro naemlo, I guess it is only my fav girl.

Your fav wo dare to touch..... :D

darkstar
11-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Your fav wo dare to touch..... :D

hiaz....heard my ger look for me last nite.....i oso miss her.....
wish i was there last nite.....

forex
11-12-2003, 11:41 PM
To copy a phrase from a bro's signature "to share is divine!"

johnsonbaby55
12-12-2003, 12:44 AM
although babes in MG is good, some i would say. but beauty is also deceitive. some china babes will think sg man are 'fool', they will try to 'suck' yr $$ as much as possible. like one babe told me b4, $10 =nearly 50 rmb. so they will try as much as possible to suck us guys dry.!!!! so be careful guys...

romeo9999
12-12-2003, 09:21 AM
yes, i totally agree with johnsonbaby on his comments to be careful with PRC. I have seen countless men in Singapore kena conned, cheated by these PRCs. You treat them good, they treat you like suckers, when you are in bad times, they don 't give a shit and move on to other men. When you are in good times, they suck the blood out of you.

So , the trick is to give S$10 or S$20 tips at MG , Katong, TH and the rest. Good girls maybe give S$20, don 't try to give S$30 or S$50 for tips, these will spoil all the fun for all the brothers cheong. I have asked the PRCS before many times, most of them can make S$150 -S$200 per day minimum based on tips of S$20 from each customer as they have 6-8 tables minimum each day. Better than many of our brothers daily earnings.

If all brothers cooperate, then all the PRCs will take it that this is standard rate for tips and will not pester for more. Then when it comes to bringing out the PRCS for a good bonk, it will also become cheaper like say S$80 or even better S$50, instead of the normal S$100

Now for a FR from MG :

EVA :

Face : 8/10
Body : 34C Breast

She is a damn wild girl in bed, never seems to get enough, usualy when go to work with no bra on, her breasts not sagging, when you squeeze them ,she will give out that horny CFM look , very playful, one of the good ones now in MG. Loves to suck and gives a really slow and sensous BBBJ. Can play in room also, but tabao her to hotel the best. Have to be early as she always want to get back to work.

spyder575
13-12-2003, 12:45 AM
Brother Romeo

I just recently went MG last week but not too happy with my gals. care to describe UE, U2 and U3? (sound like clothing) they might be more my type than that CO I had.

fun4evergood
14-12-2003, 01:56 PM
Went MG with bro darkstar last nite, and managed to get a small room there. Overall it is quite a enjoyable nite. As usual, my fav gal is c*, nothing much to talk about this gal. But later in the nite, this gal T*K* came into our room, insisted on sitting with me as she saw me quite a few time there, so bo bian. To my surprise, this gal is very happening. She is 24 years old, think is about 32c 25 33, never wear bra some more.........offering her tits to me. Thanks to bro darkstar who help to guard the door, we had a very close "encounter" inside. She is very wet inside!! She even dare to take off everything in the room after giving her tips!! Challenging me to take her..... but me buay gian as I have to report for "duty" later......

ANyone dare to take her?............LOL

Bro Darkstar, how about u? at least 6 gals sitting with u!!! some of them also very daring..... showing their g-string in a "doggie position" to me...............wat a view!!!

Cheers!!

:p

fun4evergood
14-12-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by spyder575
Brother Romeo

I just recently went MG last week but not too happy with my gals. care to describe UE, U2 and U3? (sound like clothing) they might be more my type than that CO I had.

UE is a very "dao" gal........ dun know wat so good about her....but i mus admit tat she is among the chio chai there.

darkstar
15-12-2003, 03:56 AM
Went MG with bro darkstar last nite, and managed to get a small room there. Overall it is quite a enjoyable nite. As usual, my fav gal is c*, nothing much to talk about this gal. But later in the nite, this gal T*K* came into our room, insisted on sitting with me as she saw me quite a few time there, so bo bian. To my surprise, this gal is very happening. She is 24 years old, think is about 32c 25 33, never wear bra some more.........offering her tits to me. Thanks to bro darkstar who help to guard the door, we had a very close "encounter" inside. She is very wet inside!! She even dare to take off everything in the room after giving her tips!! Challenging me to take her..... but me buay gian as I have to report for "duty" later......

ANyone dare to take her?............LOL

Bro Darkstar, how about u? at least 6 gals sitting with u!!! some of them also very daring..... showing their g-string in a "doggie position" to me...............wat a view!!!

Cheers!!

:p

hiaz....about dat nite......i became chai tao......kana chop chop chop to pieces by the chai there. (but it was fun tho...LOL)
the nite started innocently enuf....i had a tiring day n just wanna relax w frens n most impt see my gf whom i miss for several days oredi...it was a wet n cold day-it was 25.6C outside wo aircon....
, which somehow giv the heart the need to find warmth...... manage to get a room...not easy as there were many stay-overs...ppl from HH dat continued to the nite...n heard dis was due to football later.
actually i told my gd fren fun4evergood to guard the door n onli let my gf come in...as he was standin at the door.
scully not 1 min past n in came a sexy lady in short black dress....ya the one in g-string dat showed 'doggie position' to fun4evergood.....now i rem bro ian's comments abt gers in g-string in ktv lounge...so i decided to let her stay...btw her name vc....dis one is hot....i think i could hav bonk her dat nite if i hav not unloaded earlier today in bhc.....kekeke see dat thread for the fr ;)
den while i was busy playing her in came another ger who quickly sat beside me...told me her sad story abt no tai tonite...i took pity n told her she can sit as long as she like but i will onli giv her $10...she was happy.
finali in came my gf...we tcss, sang a few songs, hug hug...den she had to go....
now 4 n 5 came omos together...while i was feelin lonely after my gf left...in came another syt in short black dress n sat on my left...i quite like her as i can see she very playable type....n next thing i know another ger appeared beside on my right...dis one in jeans but damn solid spotlight...quite playable too.....i told dis two gers i dun wanna sit them as i oredi hav 3 gers but dey refused to leave...sayin abt how vry few new cus tonite due to all the stayovers from HH....so i told them dat they can stay but i will onli pay each $10 .....they stayed...i cant rem much abt the 5th ger but no 4 damn solid....came in many times look for me n each time play me vry hard...one time she took out my didi n started shakin it.....i think she was just waitin for me to put it in her mouth....but i restrained.....the damage quite high oredi n i dun wanna make it worse....anw i had enuf bbbj for the day....kekeke
how did the 6th happen..i rem....while on the way back fr toilet i saw another syt in again another short black dress...took a longer look at her n she followed me back into my room! i ask her y she come in...she say y i look her so long...must want her right.....i say cannot lah...too many gers oredi....no money liao...can onli afford $10 max if she want......she stayed....turned out dat nite i was her onli 2nd cus...dis ger oso quite playable n i rem squeezing her nehneh n lickin her tits...
in betw....the gers butterfly in n out n i rem saying how i too many tai tonite...but one of them say 6 not many....if 8 then consider many....i say yah...maybe wen i strike 4D i sit all the gers even better...LOL
no 7 is bro naemlo ex-reg weiwei...she quite lau chio n i had seen her many times but she nvr sit me before....nvr even asked me b4....tonite wen she know bro naemlo not around she want to sit me......i giv her my oredi routine $10 condition n she happily stayed....all the gers must be really hungry tonite..
so where is the 8th....there was dis ger who came in n out of our room..usually just took my cigs n sometimes sit down for awhile....i like her legs...but told me dun worry she not sit me...just tired sit down awhile...the last time she came in asked me if i can blanjah her eat durian for $5 onli...stall just opp....i no change so gav her $10....she say she vry quick will come back w my change after makan...we left b4 she came back....
so there u hav it ...the story of how i became chai tao kana tok tok tok by 8 gers in 1 nite...actually it wasnt too bad...in the end i paid 120 total but had the company of 8 beautiful ladies to warm up the rather cold and wintry night...

Rof|maoxz
15-12-2003, 01:11 PM
Glad to know that you have enjoy yourself brudder darkstar. Cheers~

Xyberduke
15-12-2003, 01:15 PM
bro darkstar.... u kanna the best deal in town man... i think all bros here are gonna use the $10 technique...

monster98
15-12-2003, 01:21 PM
hiaz....about dat nite......i became chai tao......kana chop chop

Wow. y didn't u chio me har? My CO back to malaysia liao leh. So happening also nvr call me. What a bird?:D

ian_dragonboat
15-12-2003, 02:09 PM
....ya the one in g-string dat showed 'doggie position' to fun4evergood.....now i rem bro ian's comments abt gers in g-string in ktv lounge...so i decided to let her stay...btw her name vc....dis one is hot....i think i could hav bonk her dat nite if i hav not unloaded earlier today in bhc.....kekeke see dat thread for the fr ;)

heehee, u learn thing very fast lor. ---no g-string, no sit---

hopefully Fun4ever will also be more daring... then will be more fun, go this kind of place.. must play...

wow..u become wei-siao-bao. 7 gal. must take my hat off..

( i hear yr maggie going back PRC soon? )

fun4evergood
16-12-2003, 02:41 AM
Wow. y didn't u chio me har? My CO back to malaysia liao leh. So happening also nvr call me. What a bird?:D

LOL....how are u bro...long time never choing with u.....so when is the next time?:p

fun4evergood
16-12-2003, 02:43 AM
hiaz....about dat nite......i became chai tao......kana chop chop up the rather cold and wintry night...

SO Mr robert, how is tonite ? manage to have any "supper" ?:p

Sorry could not join u......I have to report to my "co"

monster98
16-12-2003, 09:43 AM
LOL....how are u bro...long time never choing with u.....so when is the next time?:p

Handsome guy, anytime any moment till 26/12/03 (CO come back liao). :D

darkstar
16-12-2003, 11:19 AM

last nite u sing very well...clap clap clap (honest!)
but u left w/o sayin goodbye......
anw, welcome back to the circuit....glad to hav u back again...

darkstar
16-12-2003, 11:37 AM
SO Mr robert, how is tonite ? manage to have any "supper" ?:p

Sorry could not join u......I have to report to my "co"

miss ya company....
anw i just send oy back to her hse...no hanky panky lah....drank too much vry tired liao....next time must control myself n reserve some energy for the bonk....kekeke

it was quite a fun nite...one of my fren joined in n it was an eye opener for him...he nvr know mg so much fun.....stayed till the end even after i left....he had ss but too bad she dun go out with non-chin guys....he was so disappointed....

but the champion of the nite gotta be bro k...he got man-u as well as another syt whom he played until there's nothing else u can think of....carrired her up...turned her omos upside down...vry heavy raba until all of us watchin omos nose bleed...her body damn solid...slim n nice complexion...got cfm look too...one time wen he raba her he turned her around to let us see her ass cheek ...he pulled up her tongs till u can see her ass crack...the sight was so yummy.....if i rate the show...i will be it a high 7.5

me ...i was just happy to belt out the songs n enjoy the show...my small raba sessions pale in comparison to bro k's...gotta pei shifu oredi...kekeke

monster98
16-12-2003, 01:20 PM
last nite u sing very well...clap clap clap (honest!)
but u left w/o sayin goodbye......
anw, welcome back to the circuit....glad to hav u back again...

Veri sori bro, last min activated by one of my "baby"so need to rush to fetch her. :p

Ya, hav 2 agreed with u. Although I didn't sit with any gals yesterday, i really enjoy watching both u and turbo performed. very thrilling indeed. :D

darkstar
16-12-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Xyberduke
bro darkstar.... u kanna the best deal in town man... i think all bros here are gonna use the $10 technique...

hahaha....i use the $10 trick becuz bo pian...too many gers oredi n dey still insist to sit w me.....not dat i wanna cheat the gers.....wen my target no of gers sit n still more wanna come....i hav to tell them straight loh....better to be out-front w them den wait till the nite end than spring nasty surprise...i oso hav heart for them mah....dey onli cari makan...anw i hope all bros be fair n gentleman....the usual price is $20 for normal seatin to $30 or more if u really hit w the ger.....

but most important...enjoy yourself....dat's the whole idea....cheers!

spurs69
16-12-2003, 07:01 PM
Hi Bro..

Look like your are the "lao Jiao" in both TH and MG..tried to call MG for a room but always tell me fully book...why huh?? what is the best time to call??? one day in advance?? thnaks!:) :)

fun4evergood
16-12-2003, 11:57 PM
miss ya company....
anw i just send oy back to her hse...no hanky panky lah....drank too much vry tired liao....next time must control myself n reserve some energy for the bonk....kekeke

it was quite a fun nite...one of my fren joined in n it was an eye opener for him...he nvr know mg so much fun.....stayed till the end even after i left....he had ss but too bad she dun go out with non-chin guys....he was so disappointed....

but the champion of the nite gotta be bro k...he got man-u as well as another syt whom he played until there's nothing else u can think of....carrired her up...turned her omos upside down...vry heavy raba until all of us watchin omos nose bleed...her body damn solid...slim n nice complexion...got cfm look too...one time wen he raba her he turned her around to let us see her ass cheek ...he pulled up her tongs till u can see her ass crack...the sight was so yummy.....if i rate the show...i will be it a high 7.5

me ...i was just happy to belt out the songs n enjoy the show...my small raba sessions pale in comparison to bro k's...gotta pei shifu oredi...kekeke

Wah!! so much fun!!! wat a waste that I never join u guys............anyway after this thur.....I can cheong "full-time" with any bros as I am on leave till next year!!

Cheers! :p

fun4evergood
17-12-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by spurs69
Hi Bro..

Look like your are the "lao Jiao" in both TH and MG..tried to call MG for a room but always tell me fully book...why huh?? what is the best time to call??? one day in advance?? thnaks!:) :)

TH: dun even bother to call as the BOTAK very lao lan....just walk in if u are lucky.....
MG: call between 2-3pm

fun4evergood
17-12-2003, 12:02 AM

Got "mission" remember to call me loh..... :p

monster98
17-12-2003, 12:35 PM

BRo Darkstar will activate. Don't worry. He is the KTV OKT.....:p

monster98
17-12-2003, 12:36 PM

Don't worry.. Bro Darkstar will activate us... He is the KTV OKT:p

spurs69
17-12-2003, 04:48 PM
TH: dun even bother to call as the BOTAK very lao lan....just walk in if u are lucky.....
MG: call between 2-3pm

thaks Bro....

I used to sit with a PRC by the name of Sasa at T H, wonder she do bonk job, tried ask her b4 but got rejected..telling me she got bf here in Singapore liao, but she is really can play type..hehe

thanks again

darkstar
17-12-2003, 06:35 PM
Wah!! so much fun!!! wat a waste that I never join u guys............anyway after this thur.....I can cheong "full-time" with any bros as I am on leave till next year!!

Cheers! :p

wah got so much leave ah...damn shiok man...some more bonus time right?...hehehe

monster98
17-12-2003, 06:37 PM
wah got so much leave ah...damn shiok man...some more bonus time right?...hehehe

Friend, tonight go where again har?:p

darkstar
17-12-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by spurs69
thaks Bro....

I used to sit with a PRC by the name of Sasa at T H, wonder she do bonk job, tried ask her b4 but got rejected..telling me she got bf here in Singapore liao, but she is really can play type..hehe

thanks again

if i not wrong bro naemlo know her vry well....;)
wonder if he will reply from fuzhou...

darkstar
17-12-2003, 06:39 PM
Friend, tonight go where again har?:p

joining mrdevil in cunt hunt mah...u wanna cum? :D

monster98
17-12-2003, 06:41 PM

where is it? details please? me still in office but shd be free very soon

darkstar
17-12-2003, 06:45 PM

call or sms me wen u finish...i will let u know where we r....;)

fun4evergood
17-12-2003, 08:53 PM

Nothing lah....jus after a good project so have lots of time-off....U got leave? if yes....we go off-shore? to explore further........:o

fun4evergood
17-12-2003, 08:54 PM

So u every wed is cunt hunt day har?....................so "hiong"...... :p

fun4evergood
17-12-2003, 08:55 PM

I dun think u will like the place................ :o

darkstar
18-12-2003, 01:48 PM
Nothing lah....jus after a good project so have lots of time-off....U got leave? if yes....we go off-shore? to explore further........:o

hahaha would luv to but no leave till next year leh...

darkstar
18-12-2003, 01:49 PM
So u every wed is cunt hunt day har?....................so "hiong"...... :p

depend on mrdevil lor....he the co

darkstar
18-12-2003, 01:52 PM
I dun think u will like the place................ :o

hehehe actually he did join us awhile at the kopi tiam for short tcss session b4 the mission..

so , back to the thread proper....mg tonite?

monster98
18-12-2003, 02:21 PM
hehehe actually he did join us awhile at the kopi tiam for short tcss session b4 the mission..

so , back to the thread proper....mg tonite?

Bro K...y will be there during HH:D

spurs69
18-12-2003, 04:01 PM
Bro naemlo,

any comments on Sasa from T H, trie dto get her for the bonk job but rejected leh, would like to tried again if she come back, thanks!

darkstar
18-12-2003, 04:15 PM
Bro K...y will be there during HH:D

cant make it for HH but sad hour ok... :D

MrDevil
18-12-2003, 06:06 PM
depend on mrdevil lor....he the co

yeah, weekly Cunt Hunt at Geylang on Wed, just like how we arrange for weekly JB LSB on Fri... make it a continous outings.

darkstar
18-12-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
yeah, weekly Cunt Hunt at Geylang on Wed, just like how we arrange for weekly JB LSB on Fri... make it a continous outings.

....................................... ;)

fun4evergood
19-12-2003, 02:01 AM
cant make it for HH but sad hour ok... :D

Ha Ha............u really cheong everynite!!! King!!

fun4evergood
19-12-2003, 02:06 AM
Went MG tonight...........meet many bros !! ahboy78, waypassprime n friend............ Nice to meet u all, although the room a bit cramp.

Sorry to split to another room as it is really very crowded......... All DARKSTAR's fault........ U own us one Kopi.

Quite limit gals but still ok.......got new batch jus came in last 2/3 days....some very playable .....like mine N*

Bros! please give ur FR here leh.:p

ahboy78
19-12-2003, 02:28 AM
Went MG tonight...........meet many bros !! ahboy78, waypassprime n friend............ Nice to meet u all, although the room a bit cramp.

Sorry to split to another room as it is really very crowded......... All DARKSTAR's fault........ U own us one Kopi.

Quite limit gals but still ok.......got new batch jus came in last 2/3 days....some very playable .....like mine N*

nice meeting u all bros too!!! bro waypassprime, bro monster 98, bro k, bro darkstar, bro fun4evergood,and some of the bro's friends..very steady bros!!!pai seh i long long time never cheong ktv liao so still need so orientation from u all bros.

btw a lot of us today never bonk lar....relax bro.hope we have chance again sometime.cheers.cheonging rules!!!

monster98
19-12-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by ahboy78
nice meeting u all bros too!!! bro waypassprime, bro monster 98, bro k, bro darkstar, bro fun4evergood,and some of the bro's friends..very steady bros!!!pai seh i long long time never cheong ktv liao so still need so orientation from u all bros.

btw a lot of us today never bonk lar....relax bro.hope we have chance again sometime.cheers.cheonging rules!!!

Nice meeting u guys :p

waypastprime
19-12-2003, 09:53 AM
nice meeting u all bros too!!! bro waypassprime, bro monster 98, bro k, bro darkstar, bro fun4evergood

Bros! please give ur FR here leh

U guys are superb.... Still can post after the outing.... Mi damn lethargic..... suffering from yesterday's chionging.... Nevertheless, it was still quite a happening night.... esp my leopard print lady.... hehe...

Excellent try, all bros.... Btw, u guys can just call mi way or wpp.... coz u all got it all wrong!!!! :D

waypastprime
19-12-2003, 09:55 AM
Nice meeting u guys :p

Thanks for the free ride, bro!!! Also, u are really the joker of the night, man!!! :p

darkstar
19-12-2003, 10:48 AM

first of all, i would like to apologies to all bros last nite for the little bit of crowdiness....its all my fault....i owe evryone a kopi or milo-bing.......for not anticipating such a large turn out....me arrange w bro k but din know he bring 2 extra n i also last minute got 2 extra....in the end 5 ppl become 9..
so the med room become too small to accomodate....luckily after quite a long wait manage to get another room..

overall quite a fun nite n everyone got to see some new faces...gd to finali meet u in the flesh...wpp...wah u quite handsome hor....the leopard ger was crawling all over u last nite....i tot u sure bonk her 1....did u?.....;)

bro ahboy...glad u able to join us n hope u hav gd time...dis place quite dif from 51jazzy but u will come to like it if u like company of meimei fr prc....hehehe

to all the other bros...again sorry for the initial inconvenience but hope evryone had a gd time in the end.....

cheers!

monster98
19-12-2003, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the free ride, bro!!! Also, u are really the joker of the night, man!!! :p

HAHA. I can be more joker if u want me to :D

waypastprime
19-12-2003, 11:17 AM
first of all, i would like to apologies to all bros last nite for the little bit of crowdiness....its all my fault....i owe evryone a kopi or milo-bing.......for not anticipating such a large turn out....me arrange w bro k but din know he bring 2 extra n i also last minute got 2 extra....in the end 5 ppl become 9..
so the med room become too small to accomodate....luckily after quite a long wait manage to get another room..
overall quite a fun nite n everyone got to see some new faces...gd to finali meet u in the flesh...wpp...wah u quite handsome hor....the leopard ger was crawling all over u last nite....i tot u sure bonk her 1....did u?.....;)
to all the other bros...again sorry for the initial inconvenience but hope evryone had a gd time in the end.....
cheers!

Firstly, I had to apologise as well... perhaps I should have given u my promise much earlier thus causing much inconvenience for u as well as the others... Thank god, the others got another room if not, uneasiness will be written all over their faces...

I'm definitely flattered by your praises, hopefully not sarcasm.... All of u guys look good as well... The leopard gal was indeed a looker much to my surprise... as compared to the couple of trips previously... Hmmm.... eventually, nothing happened between the two of us.. probably due to the fact that I didnt ask or she didnt offer... 'sigh'

She just came to Sing just a week ago, so to me, she's out on earn as much as she could.... She's quite a deep one... Playing mind games, that's wat she's good at... I will try to 'test' the water yet again.... Haha.... she's worth a try... hopefully, I will stand out as the winner...

It was a memorable night with u carrying out ur co-ordinating works so efficiently though quite messy initially, and btw u sang quite well... Ever joined in a choir before??? Also, not forgetting a surplus of food by turbo and fun4evergood... If told earlier, I would have skipped lunch as well... Hehe... Finally, let's just not make this as the last.... :o

waypastprime
19-12-2003, 11:19 AM
HAHA. I can be more joker if u want me to :D

Nope... I just wanna feel the 'F' cup of yours.... but at a price of 20 cents... hehe... I promise not to pinch... Haha... How's that?? :D

ian_dragonboat
19-12-2003, 11:23 AM
HAHA. I can be more joker if u want me to

ya.... performing bar-top dancing in yr sexy g-string... hee hee

:D

fun4evergood
19-12-2003, 11:58 AM
U guys are superb.... Still can post after the outing.... Mi damn lethargic..... suffering from yesterday's chionging.... Nevertheless, it was still quite a happening night.... esp my leopard print lady.... hehe...

Excellent try, all bros.... Btw, u guys can just call mi way or wpp.... coz u all got it all wrong!!!! :D

Ur gal is one of the best......tall slim and sexy.........CFM :p

fun4evergood
19-12-2003, 12:00 PM

Wat? He give u a free "ride"..........hmm...... when is my turn ??? :p

waypastprime
19-12-2003, 12:02 PM
Ur gal is one of the best......tall slim and sexy.........CFM :p

She kept emphasizing she's an ugly lady.... I dont know how and why she got such a concept... :confused:

waypastprime
19-12-2003, 12:03 PM
Wat? He give u a free "ride"..........hmm...... when is my turn ??? :p

Anytime bro.... He can just sit on your lap and 'ride' u like a horse... :D

fun4evergood
19-12-2003, 12:04 PM
Firstly, I had to apologise as well... perhaps I should have given u my promise much earlier thus causing much inconvenience for u as well as the others... Thank god, the others got another room if not, uneasiness will be written all over their faces...

I'm definitely flattered by your praises, hopefully not sarcasm.... All of u guys look good as well... The leopard gal was indeed a looker much to my surprise... as compared to the couple of trips previously... Hmmm.... eventually, nothing happened between the two of us.. probably due to the fact that I didnt ask or she didnt offer... 'sigh'

She just came to Sing just a week ago, so to me, she's out on earn as much as she could.... She's quite a deep one... Playing mind games, that's wat she's good at... I will try to 'test' the water yet again.... Haha.... she's worth a try... hopefully, I will stand out as the winner...

It was a memorable night with u carrying out ur co-ordinating works so efficiently though quite messy initially, and btw u sang quite well... Ever joined in a choir before??? Also, not forgetting a surplus of food by turbo and fun4evergood... If told earlier, I would have skipped lunch as well... Hehe... Finally, let's just not make this as the last.... :o

MOre to come.....we always cheong the K triangle, almost everyday............ Cheers!

darkstar
19-12-2003, 02:40 PM

hahaha...u can b sure...i never use sarcasm...i mean wat i say....n i think the leopard ger really shok-tio u liao.....so if u wanna bonk her....just ask her direct....i think she will not refuse u...just my intuition....hope i not wrong.....

my english song ok lah...as long as not too high pitch....cuz then need to use falsetto will sound like cats mating...hehehe
too bad my mandarin still 1/2 pass 6 so cannot join in the mandarin songs much.....tho i like them too.

lookin 4ward to our next gatherin...hopefully more new bros will join in....

cheers!

darkstar
19-12-2003, 02:43 PM
She kept emphasizing she's an ugly lady.... I dont know how and why she got such a concept... :confused:

bingo......part of the mind game
hahaha...but y play game? just bonk her :D

waypastprime
19-12-2003, 03:06 PM

Up to this stage, by telling me she's an 'ugly gal', I'm still confused of wat she's trying to hint or type of mind games... perhaps I'm still not experienced nor trained in this field... Pls tell mi if u manage to decipher from it...

It's going to be an achievement if I'll turned out to be the winner from this 'game'... Paying is like bending the rules or going through the loop holes of this 'game'... It just kill off any fun I'm getting from it... Hopefully, u guys will not termed mi as a cheapo but I personally find that as challenges of life... But if I failed to do so, then $150 will be my last option.... Haha... :D

thaigers
19-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Sorry to interupt,

can someone enlighten me on the charges at MG during Sad hours??

waypastprime
19-12-2003, 03:32 PM
hahaha...u can b sure...i never use sarcasm...i mean wat i say....n i think the leopard ger really shok-tio u liao.....so if u wanna bonk her....just ask her direct....i think she will not refuse u...just my intuition....hope i not wrong.....
cheers!

Shok tio???? Yes and No..... coz which man will actually mind the company of pretty ladies??? I'm just a norm....

U mentioned about refusing... Will they refuse a customer coz afterall it's still a transaction???? :confused:

waypastprime
19-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
Sorry to interupt,

I guessed it will be around 180 for medium room...

thaigers
19-12-2003, 03:36 PM
I guessed it will be around 180 for medium room...

you mean for 3 jugs of beer issit?? how about open 1/2 bottle??

thanks

waypastprime
19-12-2003, 03:44 PM
you mean for 3 jugs of beer issit?? how about open 1/2 bottle??

thanks

4 jugs if I'm not wrong... :o

monster98
19-12-2003, 04:22 PM
Anytime bro.... He can just sit on your lap and 'ride' u like a horse... :D

Can I request for doggie??????:p

monster98
19-12-2003, 04:25 PM
ya.... performing bar-top dancing in yr sexy g-string... hee hee

Bro, don't talk so much..... when is our meeting? I pm u my hp no liao... bedok? 511? saturday? "bak-chor mee"? Call me, i waiting for u.........:p

ahboy78
19-12-2003, 04:32 PM
Bro, don't talk so much..... when is our meeting? I pm u my hp no liao... bedok? 511? saturday? "bak-chor mee"? Call me, i waiting for u.........:p

wa wa bros don't forget me too ah...btw way i heard the gals last nite were not on 'full strength'....can't wait till next time and see how mny gals r there.

monster98
19-12-2003, 07:22 PM
wa wa bros don't forget me too ah...btw way i heard the gals last nite were not on 'full strength'....can't wait till next time and see how mny gals r there.

yesterday was only 30% of the total strength only due to "mata shao tior". u will be surprise when u see the full strength. :D

fun4evergood
19-12-2003, 09:29 PM
Sorry to interupt,

Small room = 2 jugs = $120++
Med room = 3 jugs = $180++
Big room = 4 jugs = $220 ++

fun4evergood
19-12-2003, 09:30 PM

Agreed.... money make the women goes wild......... ;)

fun4evergood
19-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Can I request for doggie??????:p

I prefer "sitting" position leh ;)

fun4evergood
19-12-2003, 09:34 PM

"bak-chor-mee" ?? can i go?

fun4evergood
19-12-2003, 09:36 PM
yesterday was only 30% of the total strength only due to "mata shao tior". u will be surprise when u see the full strength. :D

Totally agreed..........should have been more ........ dun worry....new stock is coming in soon

ahboy78
20-12-2003, 07:48 AM
Totally agreed..........should have been more ........ dun worry....new stock is coming in soon

hmm....hopefully next time when i go with u all bros there will be 'too much' to handle...heehee

btw..bros who cheong with me at u-turn last nite what's the total damage on drinks ah?i haven pay my share yet leh...pai seh

fun4evergood
20-12-2003, 12:21 PM
hmm....hopefully next time when i go with u all bros there will be 'too much' to handle...heehee

btw..bros who cheong with me at u-turn last nite what's the total damage on drinks ah?i haven pay my share yet leh...pai seh

ah?? Who u went with? never call me............... ;)

ian_dragonboat
20-12-2003, 12:47 PM

wanna go 511 bar-top dancing sibo?

bak chor mee must go 85 better ^_^

ian_dragonboat
20-12-2003, 12:49 PM

forget to ask... must ask yr maid to come too. hee hee

darkstar
20-12-2003, 01:43 PM
wanna go 511 bar-top dancing sibo?

bak chor mee must go 85 better ^_^

i like bak chor mee....wen can we go? :D

ian_dragonboat
20-12-2003, 01:46 PM
i like bak chor mee....wen can we go? :D

next week.... shall let monster decide. ^_^

darkstar
20-12-2003, 10:30 PM
i missed the gatherin at mg tonite....dun ferget to post fr hor...fun4evergood

fun4evergood
21-12-2003, 03:52 AM

Lucky u didnt join us as we got the room at almost 10pm........ big room............ total 7 bros............

One Bro who has just return from the land of the dragon also managed to join us too.........

As Usual, I sat with O? , T?K? and N?............(filter off)
I was upset when both T and N as they rejected my request to Bonk......so bo bian...later went to U-turn with some bros.....but no luck too...so went home to PCC loh (am i tat ugly and fat??)

sad :(

fun4evergood
21-12-2003, 03:54 AM

btw ur wife looking for u................ :p

fun4evergood
21-12-2003, 03:56 AM

At the same time ..... we welcome bro Ahboy78 to our circle.........

ahboy78
21-12-2003, 02:48 PM
At the same time ..... we welcome bro Ahboy78 to our circle.........

sure thing bros. have to learn a lot from u all on the dragons...

fun4evergood
21-12-2003, 05:51 PM

I have also a lots to learn from u toooooooooo...........:D

darkstar
22-12-2003, 04:35 AM
Lucky u didnt join us as we got the room at almost 10pm........ big room............ total 7 bros............

One Bro who has just return from the land of the dragon also managed to join us too.........

As Usual, I sat with O? , T?K? and N?............(filter off)
I was upset when both T and N as they rejected my request to Bonk......so bo bian...later went to U-turn with some bros.....but no luck too...so went home to PCC loh (am i tat ugly and fat??)

sad :(

hiaz....u shld hav called or sms me....i wen home about dis time...rather lonely too... n u got big rm some more..

u not ugly nor fat lah....n its not u...its the gers....anw, there r so many other ways to get bonks...if onli i was there...

darkstar
22-12-2003, 04:37 AM

i miss her too....

darkstar
22-12-2003, 04:39 AM

hahaha.... we teach u way of the dragon...u teach us all u know about the puyings... ;)

waypastprime
22-12-2003, 09:42 AM

Dont keke, act like an innocent boy... Come on, quick tell us wat u have beneath ur sleeves.... Share share leh.... :D

fun4evergood
22-12-2003, 10:29 AM
hiaz....u shld hav called or sms me....i wen home about dis time...rather lonely too... n u got big rm some more..

u not ugly nor fat lah....n its not u...its the gers....anw, there r so many other ways to get bonks...if onli i was there...

Really.....but u rejected me too................. :(

fun4evergood
22-12-2003, 10:30 AM
hahaha.... we teach u way of the dragon...u teach us all u know about the puyings... ;)

Ha ha...... U are also king of puyings leh................. :D

waypastprime
22-12-2003, 10:46 AM
Ha ha...... U are also king of puyings leh................. :D

I thought he's the king of everything???? :D

fun4evergood
22-12-2003, 11:01 AM
I thought he's the king of everything???? :D

Think he is the "father of all cheong" ... anyone agrees?:p

darkstar
22-12-2003, 12:37 PM

here we go again......dun say until like dat leh.....scully all the gers find out i eat grass oredi....hehehe :p

darkstar
22-12-2003, 12:41 PM
Really.....but u rejected me too.................

ya...its my fault....but dat was in the afternoon....n i was at bhc....feelin very tired after session w cindy ;) .....i shld hav called u in the nite.....
anw, so wen's the next mg session

ian_dragonboat
22-12-2003, 12:44 PM

will vote him for the 'CHEONGSTER OF THE MONTH' award for dec.

price is MILO-BING.

GL, HC, pub, JB LSB, ...his leave his sperm everywhere....

monster98
22-12-2003, 01:08 PM

price is MILO-BING.

Ya. i fully agreed.. in reward of his contribution to the society to boost up the economic. I will personally reward him with 2 slices of roti kaya... Don't be surprised when you happen to see some kids somwhere that resemble him... Tat's darktstar junior of cos... :D

darkstar
22-12-2003, 01:09 PM

price is MILO-BING.

milo-bing-o....i like....fast becoming my fav drink oredi...esp after taking magix ....u know y right....kekeke

havent venture south yet...... hiaz....my visa got limited boundary... :(

ian_dragonboat
22-12-2003, 01:12 PM
Ya. i fully agreed.. in reward of his contribution to the society to boost up the economic. I will personally reward him with 2 slices of roti kaya... Don't be surprised when you happen to see some kids somwhere that resemble him... Tat's darktstar junior of cos... :D

yah..i believe 18 year later.... his army of DARKSTAR junior will rule the red-light area. ^_^ :D

darkstar
22-12-2003, 01:13 PM

hmmm...roti kaya n milo-bing-o goes very well together...hehehe

btw highly unlikely got my jnrs running around lah....i usually play safe type.... :D

monster98
22-12-2003, 01:17 PM
hmmm...roti kaya n milo-bing-o goes very well together...hehehe

btw highly unlikely got my jnrs running around lah....i usually play safe type.... :D

Ya. chances might be once in a million. If I'm not wrong, base on your champion records, shd be only few more times for you to go to hit your million table right? KEKEKEKE :D

darkstar
22-12-2003, 01:19 PM
Ya. chances might be once in a million. If I'm not wrong, base on your champion records, shd be only few more times for you to go to hit your million table right? KEKEKEKE :D

no lah.... i late starter....hehehe...so mg tonite?

fun4evergood
22-12-2003, 02:18 PM
ya...its my fault....but dat was in the afternoon....n i was at bhc....feelin very tired after session w cindy ;) .....i shld hav called u in the nite.....
anw, so wen's the next mg session

me also waiting for activation...............

fun4evergood
22-12-2003, 02:19 PM

Should hit around Xmas................LOL

fun4evergood
22-12-2003, 02:20 PM
no lah.... i late starter....hehehe...so mg tonite?

Want to try TH?

monster98
22-12-2003, 02:46 PM
Want to try TH?

Gd idea. Long time bo ker liao...:p

ahboy78
22-12-2003, 03:26 PM
Want to try TH?

TH i never go before leh...how?

fun4evergood
22-12-2003, 03:55 PM
TH i never go before leh...how?

How cum nobody wan to organise? sian..............

forex
22-12-2003, 04:18 PM
aiyah, TH can go yourself. They have 1 rm for 1 pax one.

fun4evergood
22-12-2003, 04:33 PM
aiyah, TH can go yourself. They have 1 rm for 1 pax one.

Really? Which rm number?? what is the damage.............

forex
22-12-2003, 04:42 PM
i think it is rm 1015, not too sure but it is just next to the toilet/sink on the upper level. damage should be 80 incl 1 jug, rm, fruits or less. Have not tried lone ranger cheong but on a few occasions, saw the rm when going toilet and always only 1 guy, albiet differnt, inside.

monster98
22-12-2003, 05:10 PM
How cum nobody wan to organise? sian..............

Friend, u so free at tis moment. Y don't u activate then???? ahboy, me, turbo and darkstar all now lau-chui-nuar liao :p

ahboy78
22-12-2003, 06:05 PM
i think we all r activated liao right? operation starts wat time?

Helmet Daytona
22-12-2003, 07:34 PM
Is there a happy hour from start from 3 pm? How much would be the damage during this period?

jasper
22-12-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Helmet Daytona
Is there a happy hour from start from 3 pm? How much would be the damage during this period?

happy hours of cos have lah..but they dont provide polygals and also no poly themes lah..so not suitable for you... maybe you can try calling www ...can get your polygals lah..

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 03:04 AM
Activation for tonight.................. initially activated for Th but later change to MG due to the availablity of room in MG. Was even luckier to get a med room.

Total there was about 5 bros........ should have more bro if there are no plane flying around........

bro K n turbo : u own me a kopi!!

Overall was quite a pleasant trip........ I guess the champion for the nite is bro ahboy, he managed to "shok tio" a gal whom whole nite sit with him, and most of the time doing "the marathon thing". I really "pei fu" him and "feng ta wei si fu" Furthermore, get paid for a bonk?? FR leh....................

Another lucky guy is Bro D........ got 2 beautiful lady and one SYT !!! really admired him...... guess he will be in MG every alternate day to take care of him........... remember to activate us loh.

Good nite...............ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by jasper
happy hours of cos have lah..but they dont provide polygals and also no poly themes lah..so not suitable for you... maybe you can try calling www ...can get your polygals lah..

Ohhh........... personal affair.................... definitely no poly gals........ :(

monster98
23-12-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by jasper

wei........ u sure anot????? who tell u got no poly gals.... many of them all from pply u know :o ......................... poly at china. they call it "zhong zhuang".... don't play play... ..:p

monster98
23-12-2003, 12:33 PM
Activation for tonight.................. initially activated for Th but later change to MG due to the availablity of room in MG. Was even luckier to get a med room.

Total there was about 5 bros........ should have more bro if there are no plane flying around........

Good nite...............ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yesterday ask my gal in red whether she can tao-pao anot. She claimed that so far she didn't want to b'cos she was afraid that customer don't pay her and run away after the service. She also claim that as for me, she will definite allow me to tao-pao............... reason is b'cos she is not afraid that i will "run away". N.B....... :mad:

sadfa
23-12-2003, 12:36 PM
sat with mg gal called jennifer on 19/12 happy hour (sorry, dont know her number, but she's not the infamous mg jennifer, but from china).

unable to contact her since (she just came to s'pore, so wont be leaving so soon).

any bros here have any idea whether she still around or was she nabbed by av?

thanks in advance! kiam sia kiam sia.

monster98
23-12-2003, 12:40 PM

That toad 4sake us and go to eat "durian" himself yesterday lah. Good and branded durian somemore :p

Made him pay for tonight's bill

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 01:53 PM
Yesterday ask my gal in red whether she can tao-pao anot. She claimed that so far she didn't want to b'cos she was afraid that customer don't pay her and run away after the service. She also claim that as for me, she will definite allow me to tao-pao............... reason is b'cos she is not afraid that i will "run away". N.B....... :mad:

??? ohieee.....very confusing leh.....so u got tao-pao her or not??....... :confused:

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 01:55 PM
That toad 4sake us and go to eat "durian" himself yesterday lah. Good and branded durian somemore :p

Made him pay for tonight's bill

I also like durian leh.....especially "san pa" durian............ never chio me..........Hee hee.............. tonight? got activation?? :confused:

ahboy78
23-12-2003, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fun4evergood
[B]Activation for tonight.................. initially activated for Th but later change to MG due to the availablity of room in MG. Was even luckier to get a med room.

Overall was quite a pleasant trip........ I guess the champion for the nite is bro ahboy, he managed to "shok tio" a gal whom whole nite sit with him, and most of the time doing "the marathon thing". I really "pei fu" him and "feng ta wei si fu" Furthermore, get paid for a bonk?? FR leh....................

Another lucky guy is Bro D........ got 2 beautiful lady and one SYT !!! really admired him...... guess he will be in MG every alternate day to take care of him........... remember to activate us loh.

ya lor bro turbo confirm owe us kopi mah...somemore kopi-o siew tai for me ah

anyway....last nite really must thank bro monster's 'special move'
no lar....she didn't pay me lar...it was foc only....
for FR ah...wa lau...chee bye.....i kena raped by her sia....anyway bros there's ONE move i definitely don recommend...

when char bor on top of u facing u,u laying on back...she sticks herself like super-glue frenching u while yr dick still inside her,chee bye,when she gets really high she will bonk u hard and at first this really is shiok....but now i feel the after effects liao....
wa kau my pelvic area all 'blue-black' liao...seebay tia..i think i this 3 days cannot bonk liao...
anyway...this is my first prc ktv gal bonk...so if she gives catbath and bbbj is this usual?

also..bro monster tonite dinner/supper ah remember to call me

monster98
23-12-2003, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fun4evergood
[B]anyway....last nite really must thank bro monster's 'special move'
for FR ah...wa lau...chee bye.....i kena raped by her sia....anyway bros there's ONE move i definitely don recommend...

when char bor on top of u facing u,u laying on back...she sticks herself like super-glue frenching u while yr dick still inside her,chee bye,when she gets really high she will bonk u hard and at first this really is shiok....but now i feel the after effects liao....
wa kau my pelvic area all 'blue-black' liao...seebay tia..i think i this 3 days cannot bonk liao...
anyway...this is my first prc ktv gal bonk...so if she gives catbath and bbbj is this usual?

also..bro monster tonite dinner/supper ah remember to call me

Haha. glad that u enjoy yrself and also your foc bonk. More to come brother. Just remember the quote sentence I teach u and u will nvr go wrong. :D

So dinner all on u issit? :p

waypastprime
23-12-2003, 03:18 PM
anyway....last nite really must thank bro monster's 'special move'

Wow... free bonk leh.... When will I get my turn huh???? :( Then bro monster OKT huh??? :D

ahboy78
23-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Wow... free bonk leh.... When will I get my turn huh???? :( Then bro monster OKT huh??? :D

no lar the char bo the xiao mei kai siao one....bro monster not okt lar...experienced cheongster only...PhD in PRC psychology.....

waypastprime
23-12-2003, 03:26 PM
no lar the char bo the xiao mei kai siao one....bro monster not okt lar...experienced cheongster only...PhD in PRC psychology.....

Wow.... so fast jump into his defence..... U drank too much of his 'breast milk' huh???? :D

monster98
23-12-2003, 03:27 PM
Wow... free bonk leh.... When will I get my turn huh???? Then bro monster OKT huh???

Wa-Kaoz.... if i OKT that i fxxking rich liao. To be exact, i think i already help out many bros in the forum to get some foc bonk liao. The foc bonk is near. Don't worry....:p

Just remember, different kind of approach towards different kind of lady. Ah boy.... tio-bo? :p

monster98
23-12-2003, 03:28 PM
Wow.... so fast jump into his defence..... U drank too much of his 'breast milk' huh????

U want some??????? :D Ah boy si just stating the " fats" only..:p

waypastprime
23-12-2003, 03:32 PM
U want some??????? Ah boy si just stating the " fats" only..:p

Dont want lah.... wait ended up your 'F' cup becomes 'E' cup... :eek:

monster98
23-12-2003, 03:36 PM
Dont want lah.... wait ended up your 'F' cup becomes 'E' cup... :eek:

It is ok lah. other ppl cannot but u can lah....:p

ahboy78
23-12-2003, 03:37 PM
Wa-Kaoz.... if i OKT that i fxxking rich liao. To be exact, i think i already help out many bros in the forum to get some foc bonk liao. The foc bonk is near. Don't worry....:p

Just remember, different kind of approach towards different kind of lady. Ah boy.... tio-bo? :p

sure bro...i also derived some pattern to complement yours...
in the midst of a long making out session,just drag...don fuck her right yet...let the char bor initiate/ask 'don u wanna make love to me?'
can reply 'i love to...but i only want to kiss and hug u the whole night'...
wa....powderful sia....sure kena rape by char bor

waypastprime
23-12-2003, 03:41 PM

Just remember, different kind of approach towards different kind of lady. Ah boy.... tio-bo?

My FOC is near???? When???? Hehe.... buay tahan liao.... Haha.... Need to get some relief.... :D

monster98
23-12-2003, 03:42 PM
in the midst of a long making out session,just drag...don fuck her right yet...let the char bor initiate/ask 'don u wanna make love to me?'

Clap clap clap..... :D u learn fast baby. sooner or later u will be the champion of prc kingdom already..

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 03:45 PM
Haha. glad that u enjoy yrself and also your foc bonk. More to come brother. Just remember the quote sentence I teach u and u will nvr go wrong.

So dinner all on u issit?

Wah.... u teach him never teach me ........ :(

ahboy78
23-12-2003, 03:45 PM
My FOC is near???? When???? Hehe.... buay tahan liao.... Haha.... Need to get some relief.... :D

can one bro don worry....i think there got a lot of char bors will die by your hands sia

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 03:47 PM

This technique sure powerful............... should have know it...... :D

ahboy78
23-12-2003, 03:48 PM

no lar...i thought u all bros know liao?i am the newest kaki leh

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Clap clap clap..... :D u learn fast baby. sooner or later u will be the champion of prc kingdom already..

Bravo !! he is my "shi fu" !! :D

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 03:49 PM
no lar...i thought u all bros know liao?i am the newest kaki leh

U really learn very fast manz............... :D

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 03:50 PM

I am sure u are able to get a FOC too......... want to join us? :cool:

waypastprime
23-12-2003, 03:51 PM

Yup.... he also never teach mi.... Send mi home but never show mi the ropes... Damn jealous... :(

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 03:52 PM
Yup.... he also never teach mi.... Send mi home but never show mi the ropes... Damn jealous... :(

Wah!! he send u home before !!! got "da pao" or not??? :D

waypastprime
23-12-2003, 03:54 PM
can one bro don worry....i think there got a lot of char bors will die by your hands sia

I am sure u are able to get a FOC too......... want to join us?

Why u guys talk so confident huh??? :confused:
Oh man, how i wish it will happened straightaway.... Haha... When, when???? :D

Bro monster, quick!!! Dont keep 'xiao di' waiting leh...

ahboy78
23-12-2003, 03:56 PM

wa lau bro u forgot liao meh...that night 3 of us in his car he told us liao...u didn't remember?

darkstar
23-12-2003, 03:57 PM

u mean the girl in red blouse black leather or plastic ultra mini skirt ....wah dis one got one of the sexiest ass last nite...some more keep stickin them up wen huggin u... make us all so wet...
betw yr ger n ahboy's... sometimes we dunno which show to watch....kekeke

ahboy78
23-12-2003, 04:00 PM
Bravo !! he is my "shi fu" !! :D

no lar..we all just sharing pointers mah...cheongsters unite!!!

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 04:01 PM
wa lau bro u forgot liao meh...that night 3 of us in his car he told us liao...u didn't remember?

Wah...3 of u....mass orgy !!! :D

monster98
23-12-2003, 04:01 PM

absent minded fellos.... he got no heart to learn lah:p

waypastprime
23-12-2003, 04:02 PM

Got meh???? :confused: How come I never remember??? Probably got too mesmerized by the leopard print gal.... :o

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 04:02 PM
u mean the girl in red blouse black leather or plastic ultra mini skirt ....wah dis one got one of the sexiest ass last nite...some more keep stickin them up wen huggin u... make us all so wet...

Yeah ....the one that the eye can shoot electric.......:D CFM

monster98
23-12-2003, 04:03 PM

yup, she is the one....:D u interested???????

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 04:05 PM
Got meh???? :confused: How come I never remember??? Probably got too mesmerized by the leopard print gal.... :o

with ur looks........... the leopard will definely onz u.........wan to bet ?

monster98
Yeah ....the one that the eye can shoot electric.......:D CFM

CFM???? how u knoe har??? her eyes tell u this???

waypastprime
Wah...3 of u....mass orgy !!! :D

Why, u jealous???? U will get your chance lah.... :D

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 04:06 PM
yup, she is the one....:D u interested???????

dun tell me u are not interested in her.............. :D

monster98
23-12-2003, 04:06 PM

If i'm WPP, i won't bet. lose for sure:p

waypastprime
23-12-2003, 04:07 PM

Errrr...... Dont tempt mi leh, bro.... Mi now feeling hornier every sec and min.... :p

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 04:08 PM
CFM???? how u knoe har??? her eyes tell u this???

Me also gana "dian tio" mah.............. :cool: mus wear sunglass next time.........

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Why, u jealous???? U will get your chance lah.... :D

tonight I onz u..... dare ?:D but no tips loh

monster98
23-12-2003, 04:11 PM
dun tell me u are not interested in her.............. :D

To be exact, Not really at tis moment. need to settle some "complicated " matters with the old prc b4 i enable myself to get a new one. Remember there is a gal in denim jeans skirt that come in to look for me????? :(

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 04:12 PM
To be exact, Not really at tis moment. need to settle some "complicated " matters with the old prc b4 i enable myself to get a new one. Remember there is a gal in denim jeans skirt that come in to look for me????? :(

Ha Ha......... u everywhere also have mah............. WPP u also wan........ :D