PDA

View Full Version : MG KTV gals recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Randi_Candi
30-09-2004, 05:22 PM
That guy?
He was busy with his 'things', where got time to look?
Oi! u like tat say me gd meh? :D

mamamia
30-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Why no good lei??? Busy with your singing ma??? :D Oi! u like tat say me gd meh? :D

mahalosux
30-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Why no good lei??? Busy with your singing ma??? :D

he wan to be SG Idol part 2 wat... now SG Idol goin to finish, he will try the next one and the song he picks... mayb 'xiao wei' , 'huang hun', 'lang hau yi duo duo'...hahhahahhahha :D

Randi_Candi
30-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Why no good lei??? Busy with your singing ma???
Busy looking for the ultraman...... :D
No lar, I was with my boss lar
So must show respect to him
Got gal he take 1st, got new songs I test :(

mahalosux
30-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Got gal he take 1st, got new songs I test :(

got tips, let him pay 1st hahahhahaha.... :D

Randi_Candi
30-09-2004, 05:51 PM
got tips, let him pay 1st hahahhahaha.... :D
Kaozz......now then u tell me
Next time advance pm if u i go with boss then u tell me :D
But I will skip DMKT for a while 1st cos of my pending trip

mamamia
30-09-2004, 05:52 PM
No wonder you cannot get promoted.... :( you must learn how to Por Lam Pa like RC!!! :D got tips, let him pay 1st hahahhahaha

mahalosux
30-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Kaozz......now then u tell me
Next time advance pm if u i go with boss then u tell me :D
But I will skip DMKT for a while 1st cos of my pending trip

it's neber to late bro.. nxt trip, he tip for u...

since u intro gals for him to try 1st, i tink he will promote u nxt....

mahalosux
30-09-2004, 05:57 PM
No wonder you cannot get promoted.... :( you must learn how to Por Lam Pa like RC!!! :D

i dunno lah... i oni noe i am very 'yao gwee'...hahahhahahha

Strider_sG
30-09-2004, 07:47 PM
where got good... hv not try her leh....WPP oso dun wan to try.....wat a waste.
she already mo there...i advise not to waste ur effort to try... dun be a lobert...

Caine
30-09-2004, 08:56 PM
long long time never go MG....
wondering if its still as fun as before....

Strider_sG
01-10-2004, 07:27 AM
long long time never go MG....
wondering if its still as fun as before....
Ans: No...the gers are not as pretty as b4...the fun is no longer the fun anymore...also alot of ppl spoil market,,the rates there have gone up too...imagine an average ger can ask for 150 to 200 4 ST...

Strider_sG
01-10-2004, 07:28 AM
still fun, no worries. saw new gals when i went on monday. gals sat with me allow me to rubba them. walked past rooms and saw action as well. some really cute and peitte gals. but i cannot guarantee they always there. ;)
well the pettie gers are mostly mentioned here... Y3 yang aka spider gang the valen hsu who is a mo there already... they not always there...the old hags are always there though... sianz... the place is no longer worth me going...

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 09:08 AM
she already mo there...i advise not to waste ur effort to try... dun be a lobert...

i noe i noe... saw her b4...somewhere end of last yr.... hahhahahha now i go i wun spend more than 150, if i wan to up a gal... nowadays, very hard to find gal willin to do for 100....

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 09:11 AM
the old hags are always there though... sianz... the place is no longer worth me going...

MG always infested wif old hag wif commando style..... syt mostly across the road....

Randi_Candi
01-10-2004, 09:46 AM
i noe i noe... saw her b4...somewhere end of last yr.... hahhahahha now i go i wun spend more than 150, if i wan to up a gal... nowadays, very hard to find gal willin to do for 100....
Brudda, look around
There still are some that is quite 'nice', maybe should venture 'abroad' liao :D

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Brudda, look around
There still are some that is quite 'nice', maybe should venture 'abroad' liao :D

no finance to support my venture to 'abroad'.. so sad :(

Randi_Candi
01-10-2004, 09:50 AM
no finance to support my venture to 'abroad'.. so sad :(
Walau, just across the causeway only mah......
Anyway I was talking about the other 'abroad' cross the street

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Walau, just across the causeway only mah......
Anyway I was talking about the other 'abroad' cross the street

oic... 'across' the street...wonder any good ones there...... long time yet to try....

sgmjplayer
01-10-2004, 10:04 AM
If you try hard enough, have. :p

But I wont tell you who...hehehe...

hahhahahha now i go i wun spend more than 150, if i wan to up a gal... nowadays, very hard to find gal willin to do for 100....

Randi_Candi
01-10-2004, 10:05 AM
If you try hard enough, have. :p

But I wont tell you who...hehehe...
U dun tell MHS, tell me. Can? :D

sgmjplayer
01-10-2004, 10:08 AM
tell cannot la. hint can? :p .. as usual my style.
And I dont know her nick in MG.

She is on her flight back to SH 2moro...wahahahaha

U dun tell MHS, tell me. Can?

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 10:09 AM

walao... now then tell....

Randi_Candi
01-10-2004, 10:14 AM
tell cannot la. hint can? :p .. as usual my style.
And I dont know her nick in MG.

Haha.....I only know of 1 going back today and another going back on Sun
Missing the one on Sat
Like tat how to keep track, unless we have a movement chart :D

MGplayer
01-10-2004, 10:17 AM
U meant 2day and sun both goin bk to SH?
hahaha..

just nice, we combine info. we know all.. dont tell MHS ok..:p

Haha.....I only know of 1 going back today and another going back on Sun
Missing the one on Sat

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 10:18 AM

must do a parade state...hahahhaha

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 10:19 AM
U meant 2day and sun both goin bk to SH?
hahaha..

just nice, we combine info. we know all.. dont tell MHS ok..:p

u superman huh... so fast change ID liao...

MGplayer
01-10-2004, 10:21 AM
I am quite sure your gal will fail her english..:p
(my words always got lots of meaning if you scroll up and read)
wahahahaha

walao... now then tell....

MGplayer
01-10-2004, 10:29 AM
I am trying to see if I can change my ID as I wished.
Also to increase post.

u superman huh... so fast change ID liao...

mamamia
01-10-2004, 02:35 PM
?? Become sun wu ??????????? 72 changes :D I am trying to see if I can change my ID as I wished.
Also to increase post.

mi.chi.eru
01-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Me and Smoke + 1 of his fren going down MG.

Want to Jio Kaki down... maybe another 1-2..
Please PM smoke as I'm leaving... need to clear up work.. if not cannot go... ha ha ha...

:D

Newbie under 15 rep / 50 posts. most prob will not be entertain... sorry. because Me and Smoke dun want to kenna LCL (lan ciao lang) Sorry.. Please dun flame.

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Newbie under 15 rep / 50 posts. most prob will not be entertain... sorry. because Me and Smoke dun want to kenna LCL (lan ciao lang) Sorry.. Please dun flame.

wahahhaha... ur avatar very nice... is she PRC.... :D
me no LCL.... but too bad mission too much need to recover hahhahaha

mi.chi.eru
01-10-2004, 02:59 PM
wahahhaha... ur avatar very nice... is she PRC.... :D
me no LCL.... but too bad mission too much need to recover hahhahaha

Evonne Xu Hui Xin... U say she PRC anot?

ha ha ha :D

No worries... always got next time.

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Evonne Xu Hui Xin... U say she PRC anot?

ha ha ha

No worries... always got next time.

oh.... hsu hui xin... i oso like 'da feng cui' :D enjoy urself.... :)

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 03:05 PM
?? Become sun wu ??????????? 72 changes :D

not Jolin Cai Yiling meh...'kan wo 72 bia'...hahhahahhahhaha

mi.chi.eru
01-10-2004, 03:10 PM
oh.... hsu hui xin... i oso like 'da feng cui' :D enjoy urself.... :)

I prefer she Yong Koh Cui (Use Mouth Blow) *lol*

mamamia
01-10-2004, 03:15 PM
Also can la but Sun Wu ???? can change faster than Jolin... I think :D not Jolin Cai Yiling meh...'kan wo 72 bia'...hahhahahhahhaha

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 03:27 PM
I prefer she Yong Koh Cui (Use Mouth Blow) *lol*

hahahaa... u another 'cui xiao' fan..... hhehhehehehe... :D

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 03:28 PM
Also can la but Sun Wu ???? can change faster than Jolin... I think :D

i dunno lah... i prefer to see joli.... hehhehehe

i luv all SYT... jolin, cyndi, selina, hebe, evonne.... etc etc...hahhahah

gotta go ... goin to town, errands to run ... damn... today dunno click more than 100km... sianzzz... :(

mamamia
01-10-2004, 03:29 PM
You dun like meh??? Looking at Ting now???hehehehe :D hahahaa... u another 'cui xiao' fan..... hhehhehehehe... :D

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 03:35 PM
You dun like meh??? Looking at Ting now???hehehehe :D

no Yong and Qing lah... too bad help tigeress pay sch fee and rental... or else i will hv my Tarma ...hahhahahhahaha realli gotta go.... damn sian... goin to spend my last weekend wif her b4 she fly off.. today mission? tmr definitely mission, sun mission...hahhaahhahahhahahha

smoke
01-10-2004, 03:45 PM

Please PM smoke as I'm leaving... need to clear up work.. if not cannot go... ha ha ha...

Yo bros, as posted by bro michieru, interested bros please pm me ASAP. Need to book rm based on estimated turnout. :D

mamamia
01-10-2004, 04:01 PM
Bro smoke... your rep lower than 15 lei.... why you can join Mi chi eru??? hahaha :D (just joking)...

Wanted to join you but tonight I no free... shall join you guys on your next outing!!!

I have not been to MG....heheheYo bros, as posted by bro michieru, interested bros please pm me ASAP. Need to book rm based on estimated turnout. :D

smoke
01-10-2004, 04:05 PM
Bro smoke... your rep lower than 15 lei.... why you can join Mi chi eru??? hahaha :D (just joking)...

Wanted to join you but tonight I no free... shall join you guys on your next outing!!!

I have not been to MG....hehehe

Hi bro mamamia, not I join him, it's I outright JIO him. 2 of us and another fren already on so waiting to see if got anymore kakis. If the knn boss still dun wan to put the phone back on the receiver and I still got no reply from the xiao mei, then prob we all go FL tonight. :D

Strider_sG
01-10-2004, 04:33 PM
coz ppl already spoil market...like isay average looking can ask for 200...ask them go fly kite..i go back pcc still got 200 tight in me pocket..

Strider_sG
01-10-2004, 04:36 PM
i dunno lah... i prefer to see joli.... hehhehehe

i luv all SYT... jolin, cyndi, selina, hebe, evonne.... etc etc...hahhahah

gotta go ... goin to town, errands to run ... damn... today dunno click more than 100km... sianzzz... :(
selina..she getting plump...she is those plump type one...i gurantee u get her..she will boom side ways

mamamia
01-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Hehe... you neber jio me,...heheh (joking no free tonight)....

Enjoy yourself... if go FL got FR or not??? :D

Hi bro mamamia, not I join him, it's I outright JIO him. 2 of us and another fren already on so waiting to see if got anymore kakis. If the knn boss still dun wan to put the phone back on the receiver and I still got no reply from the xiao mei, then prob we all go FL tonight. :D

smoke
01-10-2004, 04:47 PM
coz ppl already spoil market...like isay average looking can ask for 200...ask them go fly kite..i go back pcc still got 200 tight in me pocket..

You are right bro, although I'm not super laojiao cheongster at MG, so far range I paid was from $0-$100 MAX one shot. Even I paid $150 is for overnight, I think really a lot of bros spoil market. If want to tip, can tip more for good service but for fj, really should standardise. :)

Strider_sG
01-10-2004, 04:55 PM
You are right bro, although I'm not super laojiao cheongster at MG, so far range I paid was from $0-$100 MAX one shot. Even I paid $150 is for overnight, I think really a lot of bros spoil market. If want to tip, can tip more for good service but for fj, really should standardise. :)
even tipping also increase liao lor.. there are many incidents...got one drink 4 coke..just 4 sit with customer get 200 as tips... u say lor..

mamamia
01-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Bro, this kind of big hole people just let them be lor.... see how long they can act big hole....

even tipping also increase liao lor.. there are many incidents...got one drink 4 coke..just 4 sit with customer get 200 as tips... u say lor..

Strider_sG
01-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Bro, this kind of big hole people just let them be lor.... see how long they can act big hole....
who cares how much they tip..ger wan b with u sure b u... at least from my point of view and experience.. the ger they saw at mg tat nite got one customer want pay her a whole k to go out..i say u go..earn that one k .. only go out nia ma...she also mai..so really have to depend lar..

smoke
01-10-2004, 05:02 PM

Yo bro, gotta agree this is abit ridiculous and bloody show off. Those who over-tip only spoil the girl and the market. For places like MG, tips should range from $10-$50 depending on girl and time spent. :p

smoke
01-10-2004, 05:05 PM
who cares how much they tip..ger wan b with u sure b u... at least from my point of view and experience.. the ger they saw at mg tat nite got one customer want pay her a whole k to go out..i say u go..earn that one k .. only go out nia ma...she also mai..so really have to depend lar..

Haha, you are right brother. Disturb the girl when come in that I got no money give her if she insist to sit down. She said nevermind and sit down company me whole night. After that want to give her tips, she really got backbone dun want to take means dun want to take. After that I just test water said ok, go out with me go overnight she immediately agree. Next day give $$$ also dun want to take. After that go out few more times then just die off lor. AND THIS IS NOT THE ONLY CASE. :D

Strider_sG
01-10-2004, 05:06 PM
Yo bro, gotta agree this is abit ridiculous and bloody show off. Those who over-tip only spoil the girl and the market. For places like MG, tips should range from $10-$50 depending on girl and time spent. :p
50.. no way...min i tip is 20 max only 30..never 50.. 50 is go big ktv then got...

mamamia
01-10-2004, 05:08 PM
Bro, those people never have a chance to show off ma...so suddenly sell away his HDB got some cash must show off abit liao ma....

People is like that got some money show off.... no money then start panic.... :D

smoke
01-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Bro, those people never have a chance to show off ma...so suddenly sell away his HDB got some cash must show off abit liao ma....

People is like that got some money show off.... no money then start panic.... :D

Bro, this reminds me of the time I cheong MG last year got this bloody freeloader old fart the girls call "Lao Ba" (Old Daddy). Knn this old fart everytime tell the girls he treat them all as god-daughters, tip big big and always treat them go makan. All those newbie girls say he's very good and like to sit in his room. But as time goes by as the newbies become old bird, they realise that he's just another wolf in sheep's clothing and keep boasting abt his son being a cop and all that. Dunno if you know this old geyser? :D

smoke
01-10-2004, 05:23 PM
50.. no way...min i tip is 20 max only 30..never 50.. 50 is go big ktv then got...

Got those girls that really sit whole day seldom butterfly, can click and no bullshit then I tip $50. They see also happy next time sit with me even I pay $20 they also never mind, face not black. Some, as I said, end up dun even want tips. :D

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 05:53 PM

bro... phone very hard to get thru one... last time zhun zhun 1500hrs, i start to call liao or else sad hour bo pang geng liao...

the best thing i do so far is drive down at 1500hrs and ask for room for nite hahhahahhaha

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 05:55 PM

bro i admit i am one of those :( last time i like this MG gal so much (became my gf)... she ask 150 for a bonk, i say no prob... damn...

smoke
01-10-2004, 05:56 PM
bro... phone very hard to get thru one... last time zhun zhun 1500hrs, i start to call liao or else sad hour bo pang geng liao...

the best thing i do so far is drive down at 1500hrs and ask for room for nite hahhahahhaha

The waitress finally call back already but knn on the waiting list with at least 15 ppl ahead of me. :(

Eh, any bros who actually going MG tonite got booking already can include us in or not? :D

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 05:58 PM
selina..she getting plump...she is those plump type one...i gurantee u get her..she will boom side ways

but she not bad lah... my fren saw a FL at lor 12 last year look very much like selina, i oso witnessed, borrow 100 bucks on the spot from me to up her.... hahahhaa. then he go TH, there got one more chabor (Jiao Jiao) oso look a bit like selina (skinny version)... he oso wan her, but she is a 'no mission' gal....

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 05:59 PM
The waitress finally call back already but knn on the waiting list with at least 15 ppl ahead of me. :(

Eh, any bros who actually going MG tonite got booking already can include us in or not? :D

bro... MG very hot one lah... try to be-fren Uncle Yu lah... maybe nxt time call, he can help u....

smoke
01-10-2004, 06:01 PM
bro i admit i am one of those :( last time i like this MG gal so much (became my gf)... she ask 150 for a bonk, i say no prob... damn...

If first time go out ask $150 for bonk still ok lah, PROVIDED you know she really likes you (which is very hard to tell for 1st time) and you MAY get something more out of her in future. Read my thread http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=594330&postcount=554 and you'll see whether worth it or not. :D

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 06:02 PM
got one big carrot head at BS sat wif a gal , neber touch her, gave her $500... this guy really noe how to bring the stock price up... :mad:

smoke
01-10-2004, 06:03 PM
bro... MG very hot one lah... try to be-fren Uncle Yu lah... maybe nxt time call, he can help u....

bro, actually i go there dun talk to the MALES, only the CBs. :D

smoke
01-10-2004, 06:05 PM
got one big carrot head at BS sat wif a gal , neber touch her, gave her $500... this guy really noe how to bring the stock price up... :mad:

This guy will really encourage more girls to come from PRC to Singapore to have fun with bros like us. :D

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 06:05 PM
If first time go out ask $150 for bonk still ok lah, PROVIDED you know she really likes you (which is very hard to tell for 1st time) and you MAY get something more out of her in future. Read my thread http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=594330&postcount=554 and you'll see whether worth it or not. :D

bro... u read my one... even more power

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=561795&postcount=265

The MG gal i tok about is the gal in my story abv loh....

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 06:06 PM
This guy will really encourage more girls to come from PRC to Singapore to have fun with bros like us. :D

but there r too few this type of guys in SGP to attract the PRC to come over...

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 06:08 PM

she luv u wat and can see she get jealous easily hahahhahaha....

Strider_sG
01-10-2004, 06:08 PM
got money put with me i go invest..end of day still got profits..if not go bet soccer still have chance to get money bk..these ppl really siao...

smoke
01-10-2004, 06:10 PM
bro... u read my one... even more power

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=561795&postcount=265

The MG gal i tok about is the gal in my story abv loh....

Yo bro, can share her codename in MG? At least I will try to avoid kena her poison. But very sad to read abt your case anyway. :(

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 06:10 PM
Got those girls that really sit whole day seldom butterfly, can click and no bullshit then I tip $50. They see also happy next time sit with me even I pay $20 they also never mind, face not black. Some, as I said, end up dun even want tips. :D

my present gf now , when i first visited in ktv, she sat wif me thru out the session, and i jus gave her mkt rate... she oso dun mind, now i dun let her go work, she even more happy.....

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Yo bro, can share her codename in MG? At least I will try to avoid kena her poison. But very sad to read abt your case anyway. :(

hhahahha bro... i dun usually share code name in the open, but bro not to worry, she will not come again, cos she was deported back in apr....

smoke
01-10-2004, 06:13 PM
hhahahha bro... i dun usually share code name in the open, but bro not to worry, she will not come again, cos she was deported back in apr....

April I think maybe I wun know her cos I rest from after Lunar New Year till abt July then start again. :D

mahalosux
01-10-2004, 06:17 PM
April I think maybe I wun know her cos I rest from after Lunar New Year till abt July then start again. :D

hint to u lah... she's here from last oct till this yr apr.... very the fierce lookin....tat was her 2nd trip, 1st trip was march last yr... in the middle went to KL to look for her when she worked in a KTV there( cmi there, 2 days later fly back to china0... got some exhibition got to attend in china last year, met up wif her again, as she stay in my hotel.....

Caine
02-10-2004, 12:11 AM
looks like MG have changed a lot through the years...
hahaha...
looks like i have to go MG and have fun....
should try a lot of things before marriage....

smoke
02-10-2004, 10:09 AM

Yo bro, though the MG outing wasn't very happening due to some stupid pranksters trying to scare the chabors abt AV raids, the ECA for FL hunt wasn't that bad. Waiting for your FR at FL forum. :D

smoke
02-10-2004, 10:12 AM
hint to u lah... she's here from last oct till this yr apr.... very the fierce lookin....tat was her 2nd trip, 1st trip was march last yr... in the middle went to KL to look for her when she worked in a KTV there( cmi there, 2 days later fly back to china0... got some exhibition got to attend in china last year, met up wif her again, as she stay in my hotel.....

Yo bro, really got no impression unless see face or sit with me before. :D

mahalosux
02-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Yo bro, really got no impression unless see face or sit with me before. :D

yah lah... she not tat pretty... even most of the bros here oso no impression of her... hahahha

how was MG yesterday... good or bad???

smoke
03-10-2004, 01:43 PM
yah lah... she not tat pretty... even most of the bros here oso no impression of her... hahahha

Yo bro, sorry for the late reply. Yesterday report to PC for duty but now she's taking a nap so got chance to reply.

Overall quite ok lah, with bro michieru acting like a wolf and hugging one at least 36D chabor with him. Next time got chance can go cheong together! :P

Caine
03-10-2004, 09:15 PM

Hi,

saw all the previous thread...
you must have frequent mg very often...

make a trip yesterday and ohhh....
not bad...
heard there's a few new girls there....
now sure true or not..
so needed your advice..
hahaha...

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 12:19 AM
Yo bro, sorry for the late reply. Yesterday report to PC for duty but now she's taking a nap so got chance to reply.

Overall quite ok lah, with bro michieru acting like a wolf and hugging one at least 36D chabor with him. Next time got chance can go cheong together! :P

KNN where got like wolf... she had HER hands all over me... *heh heh*... I should be the one being tipped....

will post a report on our outing in a short while....

my brudder smoke... dun forget it abt ur jolin tsai.... heh heh...

smoke
04-10-2004, 12:30 AM
KNN where got like wolf... she had HER hands all over me... *heh heh*... I should be the one being tipped....

will post a report on our outing in a short while....

my brudder smoke... dun forget it abt ur jolin tsai.... heh heh...

Nao hiaz, I actually dun mind paying but I dun wan probs anymore, I think you know what I'm saying. Like that also need FR? Not fierce enough lah. Next time we jio more bros cheong together write a fierce fierce one lah. :D

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Nao hiaz, I actually dun mind paying but I dun wan probs anymore, I think you know what I'm saying. Like that also need FR? Not fierce enough lah. Next time we jio more bros cheong together write a fierce fierce one lah. :D

Ha Ha.... I must psycho u not to have develop r/s with her... heh heh.. if not I also cannot on her.. *LOL* ..... ha ha ha....

just kidding... if no r/s also not so nice to on lah... ha ha...

Need to double confirm with you again... honestly... next week would be better.. very very busy at work....

:(

smoke
04-10-2004, 12:36 AM
Ha Ha.... I must psycho u not to have develop r/s with her... heh heh.. if not I also cannot on her.. *LOL* ..... ha ha ha....

just kidding... if no r/s also not so nice to on lah... ha ha...

Need to double confirm with you again... honestly... next week would be better.. very very busy at work....

:(

Next week will be fine, since these past 2 weeks I have been seriously injured. Need to recuperate before firing off! :D

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 12:40 AM
Next week will be fine, since these past 2 weeks I have been seriously injured. Need to recuperate before firing off! :D

Great! ha ha... so.. is mr "wierdo" still bothering you for contacts?.. ha ha ha....
:p

smoke
04-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Great! ha ha... so.. is mr "wierdo" still bothering you for contacts?.. ha ha ha....

Nope but neither was there any reply though I gave him the contact. What a cheapo, newbies sometimes can really be assholes. :D

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 12:49 AM
Nope but neither was there any reply though I gave him the contact. What a cheapo, newbies sometimes can really be assholes. :D

Thats quite true... on the other hand, I gave one brudder the contact for my tatoo-ed girl... apparently he got fetish i think for tatoos.. kekekeke.... could be AKK(Ang ???? Kia) ...

dun talk abt it hear already.. later kenna flame for wrong thread.. ha ha ha...

mahalosux
04-10-2004, 09:30 AM
Hi,

saw all the previous thread...
you must have frequent mg very often...

make a trip yesterday and ohhh....
not bad...
heard there's a few new girls there....
now sure true or not..
so needed your advice..
hahaha...

ahh... bro.. not really very often... oni went there twice last week... if u really wan 2 noe there r more 'lao jiaos' than me in this thread whom frequent there...

anyway, jus from my observation made... quite a number r 'lao chabor'... but u can still find those good, young and daring ones..... jus stand at the corridor and catch.....

mamamia
04-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Bro, life sentence for Kidnapping!!! :D u can still find those good, young and daring ones..... jus stand at the corridor and catch.....

mamamia
04-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Bro Smoke... you power ah... last week your rep only 12 (before I up u 9) now 23....Higher than me liao....Wow your rep is stock than good... more than 100% gain :D Nope but neither was there any reply though I gave him the contact. What a cheapo, newbies sometimes can really be assholes. :D

mahalosux
04-10-2004, 09:38 AM
Bro, life sentence for Kidnapping!!! :D

hhahahhaha... damn funny loh... i 'kidnapped' the gal, but instead of demanding ransom... i tip her... so who kidnap who?? hahhahhahhaha, how ironic... :p

mamamia
04-10-2004, 09:41 AM
MHS way of Kidnapping??? :confused: tip the victim??? hhahahhaha... damn funny loh... i 'kidnapped' the gal, but instead of demanding ransom... i tip her... so who kidnap who?? hahhahhahhaha, how ironic... :p

mahalosux
04-10-2004, 09:48 AM
MHS way of Kidnapping??? :confused: tip the victim???

clearly the victim is me not her... me is jus a carrot head....

hahhaha... when i was in MG, any gal came to my room and ask, i definitely reject... but instead i will wait at the corridor to search for the ones and i want then invite them in...hahhahahha

mamamia
04-10-2004, 09:58 AM
Bro... bring me to MG lei..... I want to kidnap and tip the victim too... :D hahhaha... when i was in MG, any gal came to my room and ask, i definitely reject... but instead i will wait at the corridor to search for the ones and i want then invite them in...hahhahahha

mahalosux
04-10-2004, 10:01 AM
Bro... bring me to MG lei..... I want to kidnap and tip the victim too... :D

okie lah... see when can we mit up, most prob tis or nxt week... dun say i bring u lah... we go there and look see.... :D

mamamia
04-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Confirmed the information by Nice man about Maggie Q in Intercontinental...saw her too... :D okie lah... see when can we mit up, most prob tis or nxt week... dun say i bring u lah... we go there and look see.... :D

smoke
04-10-2004, 10:17 AM
Bro Smoke... you power ah... last week your rep only 12 (before I up u 9) now 23....Higher than me liao....Wow your rep is stock than good... more than 100% gain :D

Yo bro mamamia, thanks for your support also mah. I believe in giving good FR after a good bonk so glad that the bros support me also. :)

mamamia
04-10-2004, 10:19 AM
Me can't find your FR lei... so did you enjoy yourself with Mi chi eru??? :D Yo bro mamamia, thanks for your support also mah. I believe in giving good FR after a good bonk so glad that the bros support me also. :)

smoke
04-10-2004, 10:19 AM
okie lah... see when can we mit up, most prob tis or nxt week... dun say i bring u lah... we go there and look see.... :D

Yo bro mahalosux, wanna go let me know cos bro mi.chi.eru and myself still have 1/2 small bottle left from the last session. If really keen this week, let's make it this Friday. :D

smoke
04-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Me can't find your FR lei... so did you enjoy yourself with Mi chi eru??? :D

Yo bro, MG no FR cos not really happening but bro michieru got FR for ECA after MG session. You can check out his FR in FL forum. :D

mahalosux
04-10-2004, 10:20 AM

hahahha his FR in the FL section lahz... i read b4, somemore tarma.... :D

mamamia
04-10-2004, 10:21 AM
Bro... Friday not too crowded meh??? No gals unless you kidnapped them... :D Yo bro mahalosux, wanna go let me know cos bro mi.chi.eru and myself still have 1/2 small bottle left from the last session. If really keen this week, let's make it this Friday. :D

mahalosux
04-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Yo bro mahalosux, wanna go let me know cos bro mi.chi.eru and myself still have 1/2 small bottle left from the last session. If really keen this week, let's make it this Friday. :D

but bro... hahahha i dun realli drink 'se jio' at MG..... but friday huh, i let u noe again....hahahhahah :D

mahalosux
04-10-2004, 10:23 AM
Bro... Friday not too crowded meh??? No gals unless you kidnapped them... :D

almost everyday is crowded at MG....hahahhahaha :D

mamamia
04-10-2004, 10:44 AM
Really ah??? Teh you got any place not so crowded and many gals one or not?? :D I knkow you going to be free after tomorrow~!!!almost everyday is crowded at MG....hahahhahaha :D

mahalosux
04-10-2004, 10:56 AM
Really ah??? Teh you got any place not so crowded and many gals one or not?? :D I knkow you going to be free after tomorrow~!!!

bro.. free is free... but pockets a bit not permits... bro.... u noe lah she go back, mus buy air ticket... and some more go back buy cosmetics or this or tat must give her some $$ to spend...

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 12:50 PM

U can check it out at this thread...

ECA FR (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=598883&posted=1#post598883) :D

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 12:54 PM
but bro... hahahha i dun realli drink 'se jio' at MG..... but friday huh, i let u noe again....hahahhahah :D

Dun't drink 'sir jiu'.... how to be 'sir'....... heh heh heh...

don't worry... bottle very small.... very fast can finish one... :p

smoke
04-10-2004, 01:08 PM
Bro... Friday not too crowded meh??? No gals unless you kidnapped them... :D

Yo bro, dun worry lah. The most I steady, chabor kua sar give you, i just sit there sing song. :D

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Yo bro, dun worry lah. The most I steady, chabor kua sar give you, i just sit there sing song. :D

ha ha ha.... thank you than you...

honestly I think other brudders will like to cheong with us... knn 2 of us like karaoke siao...

ha ha ha...

smoke
04-10-2004, 01:12 PM

bro, no need let me know lah. I already put u under my MG regular kaki list. You cannot drink "se jio" also must come and order beer. :D

smoke
04-10-2004, 01:13 PM
ha ha ha.... thank you than you...

honestly I think other brudders will like to cheong with us... knn 2 of us like karaoke siao...

ha ha ha...

Cheong with us good mah, we provide the music, they provide the free show for us to see. Better than listening to Kenny G everytime. :D

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 01:15 PM
Cheong with us good mah, we provide the music, they provide the free show for us to see. Better than listening to Kenny G everytime. :D

*lol* :D

I agree with that... hmmm I think we next time go must tahan abit... see all the chai's already then pick one to sit... KNN... last time to chin chai already... heh heh heh...

smoke
04-10-2004, 01:19 PM
*lol* :D

I agree with that... hmmm I think we next time go must tahan abit... see all the chai's already then pick one to sit... KNN... last time to chin chai already... heh heh heh...

Ya lah, you see pretty you grab, see big breast you grab, you see slutty you also grab. Knn, sooner or later MG not enough chabors to go around. :D

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Ya lah, you see pretty you grab, see big breast you grab, you see slutty you also grab. Knn, sooner or later MG not enough chabors to go around. :D

ha ha ha.... long time never go mah.... but the big breast one service good good... i think can recommend for FJ one.. hiak hiak.....

but i think don't too flen with them also.. later everytime go down they want to sit with me... KNN.... headache.. cannot call other girls... heh heh....

but bro... quite true.. must tahan.. if not MG no girls for me already... ha ha ha...

smoke
04-10-2004, 01:28 PM
ha ha ha.... long time never go mah.... but the big breast one service good good... i think can recommend for FJ one.. hiak hiak.....

but i think don't too flen with them also.. later everytime go down they want to sit with me... KNN.... headache.. cannot call other girls... heh heh....

but bro... quite true.. must tahan.. if not MG no girls for me already... ha ha ha...

You are so f**king right. Sometimes sian too much, next time go down feel very obligated to ask them sit. If not, must cook up some funny excuse everytime. I think sooner or later can become lawyer already, all the lee-yew more than bah-yew. :D

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 01:35 PM
You are so f**king right. Sometimes sian too much, next time go down feel very obligated to ask them sit. If not, must cook up some funny excuse everytime. I think sooner or later can become lawyer already, all the lee-yew more than bah-yew. :D

What to do....

But as long got the balls to say no, can already... worst case is sim neng neng... this one come... poh lo so abit... u say ok lor... that one come... poh lo so abit... u say ok lor... KNN... later whole room become orgy room... ha ha...

smoke
04-10-2004, 01:43 PM
What to do....

But as long got the balls to say no, can already... worst case is sim neng neng... this one come... poh lo so abit... u say ok lor... that one come... poh lo so abit... u say ok lor... KNN... later whole room become orgy room... ha ha...

Go MG cannot sim neng, later die. Xu Ru Yun already tried for the past 3 times to sit with me already but I still cold-hearted dun want. Later become like lap sup bar, everyone come in you give $2 each also your wrist will fracture. Cannot. :D

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Go MG cannot sim neng, later die. Xu Ru Yun already tried for the past 3 times to sit with me already but I still cold-hearted dun want. Later become like lap sup bar, everyone come in you give $2 each also your wrist will fracture. Cannot. :D

ha ha ha... like that if i'm the girls there.. don't be surprised i come in go out come in got just to take $2 tip... heh heh.. at $2 a tip... have to go in and out 10 f**king times just to earn a $20... tough luck.. ha ha...

maybe next time change $50 dollars worth of $2... and tip them each time they go out.. ha ha ha... i think cheaper...

KNN... damn cheapo....
*lol*

smoke
04-10-2004, 01:54 PM
ha ha ha... like that if i'm the girls there.. don't be surprised i come in go out come in got just to take $2 tip... heh heh.. at $2 a tip... have to go in and out 10 f**king times just to earn a $20... tough luck.. ha ha...

maybe next time change $50 dollars worth of $2... and tip them each time they go out.. ha ha ha... i think cheaper...

KNN... damn cheapo....
*lol*

KNN, please ah, PLEASE DON'T EVER DO THAT!!! Although I'm not high-profile in MG, I dun want to be high profile overnight because you tip each $2 and we kena banned. :D

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 02:00 PM
KNN, please ah, PLEASE DON'T EVER DO THAT!!! Although I'm not high-profile in MG, I dun want to be high profile overnight because you tip each $2 and we kena banned. :D

Well... of course won't do that lah... ha ha.... you not paiseh.. I also paiseh leh... ha ha.. later kenna earmark for being cheapos.. later got some brudder read my post and really do it.. that'll be really farnie.. ha ha ha...

sigh.. thinking abt going down makes me abit horny already.. heh heh...

eh u can come out eat snake anot?... yawn..

smoke
04-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Well... of course won't do that lah... ha ha.... you not paiseh.. I also paiseh leh... ha ha.. later kenna earmark for being cheapos.. later got some brudder read my post and really do it.. that'll be really farnie.. ha ha ha...

sigh.. thinking abt going down makes me abit horny already.. heh heh...

eh u can come out eat snake anot?... yawn..

Knn, I need to work one you know. Even if I can eat snake, later my boss is regular here and he saw this thread how? Sabo me har? Knn, gian now we go for happy hour lah. :D

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Knn, I need to work one you know. Even if I can eat snake, later my boss is regular here and he saw this thread how? Sabo me har? Knn, gian now we go for happy hour lah. :D

Ha Ha... cannot lah... not yet open... ha ha.. 3o'clock right?

But I need to have meeting with my Kah Kia's leh... sigh... cannot drink lah...

problem problem.. who's got the problem... :confused:

smoke
04-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Ha Ha... cannot lah... not yet open... ha ha.. 3o'clock right?

But I need to have meeting with my Kah Kia's leh... sigh... cannot drink lah...

problem problem.. who's got the problem... :confused:

Then bo pian lor, wait till friday then togo again. :D

Strider_sG
04-10-2004, 05:06 PM
there are some days of teh week i advise to steer clear as often these days got false rumors got raid got raid so only those commandos will stay behind... thursday or fridays is one of the days...=)

mahalosux
04-10-2004, 05:29 PM
there are some days of teh week i advise to steer clear as often these days got false rumors got raid got raid so only those commandos will stay behind... thursday or fridays is one of the days...=)

so betta be on high alert this week...hahhahhahaha :D

smoke
04-10-2004, 05:29 PM

Bro strider, raid or no raid, the commandos will usually be there, just that they will hang ard the outside. Maybe can organise for a Monday or something will be less of a spoilsport. :)

ProDrive
04-10-2004, 05:43 PM
ayia $2dollars?that time i damn suay come in come out got over 4 i know one...1 tip 10 dollars my pocket also pain plus 1 special girl without room and drinks $100 gone liaoz...no fj even...sibei sad...so nowdays i really dun try to know them just play with them they ask my name i say nx time got chance then tell u then nx time they cannot say they know me mar...because they dun even know my name!!!

mamamia
04-10-2004, 05:50 PM
Do we need to bring our Full Battle Order and fall in there?? :D Bro strider, raid or no raid, the commandos will usually be there, just that they will hang ard the outside. :)

smoke
04-10-2004, 09:20 PM
ayia $2dollars?that time i damn suay come in come out got over 4 i know one...1 tip 10 dollars my pocket also pain plus 1 special girl without room and drinks $100 gone liaoz...no fj even...sibei sad...so nowdays i really dun try to know them just play with them they ask my name i say nx time got chance then tell u then nx time they cannot say they know me mar...because they dun even know my name!!!

Hi bro prodrive, you'd be very surprised that they can remember you just based on your face. Next time they see you, they'll insist even harder to sit down just to ask your name. :D

smoke
04-10-2004, 09:21 PM
Do we need to bring our Full Battle Order and fall in there?? :D

Hi bro mamamia, no need Full Battle Order, come in your PT kit so that can enjoy but pls load all your ammo and rememeber to smoke your PC or OC first before reporting. :D

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 12:07 AM

yeah... thats why abit regret make flen with them... shit... :p

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 12:08 AM
Hi bro mamamia, no need Full Battle Order, come in your PT kit so that can enjoy but pls load all your ammo and rememeber to smoke your PC or OC first before reporting. :D

Yoh bro... heh heh.. me break resistance at 51 rep... heh heh... hope that nothing happens and the support is strong...hah hah...

thanks to brothers out there...

by the way.. got request by one bro who up me to jio him to go MG also... our MG gang getting bigger and bigger... ha ha....

smoke
05-10-2004, 12:29 AM
Yoh bro... heh heh.. me break resistance at 51 rep... heh heh... hope that nothing happens and the support is strong...hah hah...

thanks to brothers out there...

by the way.. got request by one bro who up me to jio him to go MG also... our MG gang getting bigger and bigger... ha ha....

Haha bro, so long as not LCL of course welcome. Nice to know at least got regular can go so maybe we can book room 1 or 2. Btw, I celebrated my birthday last year in MG Rm 1, never told u that eh? Damn happening sia! :D

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 12:45 AM
Haha bro, so long as not LCL of course welcome. Nice to know at least got regular can go so maybe we can book room 1 or 2. Btw, I celebrated my birthday last year in MG Rm 1, never told u that eh? Damn happening sia! :D

Well.. I dunno if LCL.. but never try also dunno rite? hah hah....
next time must tell me abt what happened at ur Birthday.. heh heh...

or we can always make it happen again the next time round... :p

smoke
05-10-2004, 12:51 AM
Well.. I dunno if LCL.. but never try also dunno rite? hah hah....
next time must tell me abt what happened at ur Birthday.. heh heh...

or we can always make it happen again the next time round... :p

Yo bro, we have abt 10 ppl in there and at least 5 ppl getting pissed drunk and merlion at the carpark behind after whole session. Me being the bird-day boy still got time to go bonk my then ex-gf frm MG in hotel overnight. Will inform u further during next outing. :D

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 12:54 AM
Yo bro, we have abt 10 ppl in there and at least 5 ppl getting pissed drunk and merlion at the carpark behind after whole session. Me being the bird-day boy still got time to go bonk my then ex-gf frm MG in hotel overnight. Will inform u further during next outing. :D

OK will arrange again... me going off now.... If got any action. will post FR again... but dunno which thread... ha ha ha.. ;)

smoke
05-10-2004, 12:57 AM
OK will arrange again... me going off now.... If got any action. will post FR again... but dunno which thread... ha ha ha.. ;)

Bro, also received your PM abt how you almost kena charged by PC. Think you should conduct free training on how to "siam" charges to the bros here. Those with OCs or tigresses to report to daily will need the fantastic EXCUSE you cocked up. :D

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 03:44 AM
Bro, also received your PM abt how you almost kena charged by PC. Think you should conduct free training on how to "siam" charges to the bros here. Those with OCs or tigresses to report to daily will need the fantastic EXCUSE you cocked up. :D

Congratulations on your 100th post.

I definately think so. Now u know how come i can survive so long in my line of work... ha ha ha...

anyway went to geylang to take a look so one KNN damn chio and damn good body girl... sigh.. didn't want to bonk... because tomorrow still got work.. got to sleep... so went back with my friend... anyway.. my frenz are keen on MG outing... heh heh...

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 10:41 AM
can I join next outing? :p

mamamia
05-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Heard from MHS that you are there everyday inclusive of Public Holidays,... you one of the partner isn't it??? :D can I join next outing? :p

mahalosux
05-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Heard from MHS that you are there everyday inclusive of Public Holidays,... you one of the partner isn't it??? :D

bro... dun put word into my mouth leh... when did i say tat??? :confused:

betta get out of here fast, as to avoid any further chaking.....

mamamia
05-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Opps... Maybe I remembered wrongly!!!!

Sorry MG player...MHS didn't say that... I heard from somebody else....bro... dun put word into my mouth leh... when did i say tat??? :confused:

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 11:09 AM
I newbie la. juz above 50post and 9pts. didnt meet reqms.
so ask ask.. maybe they let me join la..SHHHHHHHH

Opps... Maybe I remembered wrongly!!!!

Sorry MG player...MHS didn't say that... I heard from somebody else....

waypastprime
05-10-2004, 01:35 PM
I newbie la. juz above 50post and 9pts. didnt meet reqms.
so ask ask.. maybe they let me join la..SHHHHHHHH

Since u are a newbie, then u need to pay for membership fees lor. :rolleyes:

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Since u are a newbie, then u need to pay for membership fees lor. :rolleyes:

Good Idea.
ha ha ha... Newbie must deposit $ with us before cheonging... to ensure never run away... ha ha ha....

bro waypastprime what u think? received ur pm. ok. will arrange again? ;)

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 02:18 PM
can I join next outing? :p

Put u on waiting list. heh heh.. same same lah.. MG also like that when kenna book full already.. ha ha...

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 02:27 PM
I guarantee got room, can waive membership fees anot ah? wahahahaha

Put u on waiting list. heh heh.. same same lah.. MG also like that when kenna book full already.. ha ha...

naemlo
05-10-2004, 02:29 PM

Si MJ when is mj session?? I want to apply membership too....

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 02:30 PM
You know hor, daytime dont talk abt ppl, nite time dont talk abt ghost.

that day we talk abt LV, that nite i saw her, (went coffee shop buy food)..:p
went bk to CN on 4th.

Since u are a newbie, then u need to pay for membership fees lor.

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 02:31 PM
u are on auto reject mood.. wahahaha..

i dont arrange mj, i wait for ppl to arrange, ask me join. :p

Si MJ when is mj session?? I want to apply membership too....

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 02:35 PM

1 reason I cheong with bro smoke... because got waiting list... also can get room... ;)

ha ha ha.... anyway just kidding about the membership fee lah.. don' so kan cheong, go out is to have fun. we prolly might be arranging one so keep u all informed again...

mamamia
05-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Can't wait to have your half bottle to be finished?? Very fast dry up u know??? :D we prolly might be arranging one so keep u all informed again...

waypastprime
05-10-2004, 02:46 PM

went bk to CN on 4th.

Where did u see LV? June Coffeeshop?

Lucky now not seventh lunar month liao... :D

waypastprime
05-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Good Idea.
ha ha ha... Newbie must deposit $ with us before cheonging... to ensure never run away... ha ha ha....

bro waypastprime what u think? received ur pm. ok. will arrange again?

MG Player not newbie lah... He's an impersonator of another nick.. :p Wait I called and 'fuck' him...

This week not fine. Will let u know again. But no HH for mi coz I cant 'smoke' out during office hours. :(

waypastprime
05-10-2004, 02:50 PM
u are on auto reject mood.. wahahaha..

i dont arrange mj, i wait for ppl to arrange, ask me join. :p

Wa... only wait for people to jio huh? Gambling king? Only attend on invitations? :confused:

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Wa... only wait for people to jio huh? Gambling king? Only attend on invitations? :confused:

We go already.. cheong already jio him down... to pay money.. ha ha ha...

MGplayer
05-10-2004, 03:49 PM
The eating place after June kopitiam.

she sms me and tell me she leaving on the 4th, I wasnt in SG..:(

Where did u see LV? June Coffeeshop?

Lucky now not seventh lunar month liao...

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 06:25 PM
OK... just had a chat with smoke.. called me.. KNN.. dunno who is the wolf... sound so kan cheong and ask me about when we going down to cheong MG again..

ha ha... this is the tentative List:

A List
----------------------------------
Mi.chi.eru + 1 friend
smoke + 1 friend
MGplayer
waypastprime
mahalosux
----------------------------------

Criteria:
Min 50 Posts / 15 rep OR got lao chiao as gurantor
Subject to "interview"

We will most prob stop at 8 to 10 brudders.
heh heh...

Anyone else interested? :D

Randi_Candi
06-10-2004, 02:50 AM

went bk to CN on 4th.
Oh....the Sat SH flt 1? :D

smoke
06-10-2004, 09:26 AM
Yo bros, paiseh for the late reply cos have RT session yesterday. I'll arrange for the booking for this Friday abt 8.00pm. Interested bros pm me by tomorrow afternoon 12pm so that I can advance booking. :)

Criteria:
Min 50 Posts / 15 rep OR got lao chiao as guarantor
Subject to "interview".

bro mi.chi.eru's tentative list:

Mi.chi.eru + 1 friend
smoke + 1 friend
MGplayer
waypastprime
mahalosux

which is about 7 kakis. we need preferably max of 3 more kakis so that we can share the big room. :D

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 09:39 AM
Yo bros, paiseh for the late reply cos have RT session yesterday. I'll arrange for the booking for this Friday abt 8.00pm. Interested bros pm me by tomorrow afternoon 12pm so that I can advance booking.

Criteria:
Min 50 Posts / 15 rep OR got lao chiao as guarantor
Subject to "interview".

bro mi.chi.eru's tentative list:

Mi.chi.eru + 1 friend
smoke + 1 friend
MGplayer
waypastprime
mahalosux

which is about 7 kakis. we need preferably max of 3 more kakis so that we can share the big room.

heehehehe bro thanx for the invite.. but i cannot confirm wif u at the moment cos might hv some event tie up this week.... but i will let u noe again... hahhaha cheers... :)

saw ur FR on FL Lin.... quite broke now or else wan to try threesome like u, neber try b4... :p

smoke
06-10-2004, 10:03 AM
heehehehe bro thanx for the invite.. but i cannot confirm wif u at the moment cos might hv some event tie up this week.... but i will let u noe again... hahhaha cheers...

saw ur FR on FL Lin.... quite broke now or else wan to try threesome like u, neber try b4... :p

Yo bro, you can go MG and jio for 3some also mah. If you fierce, maybe FOC for u leh? :D

smoke
06-10-2004, 10:06 AM
Do we need to bring our Full Battle Order and fall in there?? :D

Yo bro, still waiting for your green light. :D

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Yo bro, you can go MG and jio for 3some also mah. If you fierce, maybe FOC for u leh?

hhheheheheh bro... i not very the 'fierce' type lah... i even kena 'rape' there b4.... :o as for 3some, i hv no such luck... one of my fren he got it ... happen to tabao a chongqing gal (stayin at JC Fragrance)... the gal felt his svc on her good recomemnd 2 of her 'sistas' for him to try... when he finish... the 2 gals say no need to tip... but in the end he gave each 100 bucks...

FOC i never hv b4... everything must pay... as i prefer not to owe them money.... :(

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 10:09 AM

bro... u were there again??? hahhaha had try the SB and Gelare u told me at PP, but went there last sunday, got no pretty gals to oogle (guess it is a bit late tat nite, ard 9 plus).....

smoke
06-10-2004, 10:18 AM
hhheheheheh bro... i not very the 'fierce' type lah... i even kena 'rape' there b4.... :o as for 3some, i hv no such luck... one of my fren he got it ... happen to tabao a chongqing gal (stayin at JC Fragrance)... the gal felt his svc on her good recomemnd 2 of her 'sistas' for him to try... when he finish... the 2 gals say no need to tip... but in the end he gave each 100 bucks...

FOC i never hv b4... everything must pay... as i prefer not to owe them money....

Yo bro mhs, your fren rich story different. Of course must follow cheongster code and pay but if chabor tell u no need pay, maybe give minimum tip is reasonable? :D

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 10:21 AM
Yo bro mhs, your fren rich story different. Of course must follow cheongster code and pay but if chabor tell u no need pay, maybe give minimum tip is reasonable? :D

alamak betta dun owe them... cos if she give FOC, the nxt moment ask me for this help and tat help... very hard to reject, cos i owe her a favour.... but if i pay her, i can xiam from this kind of stuffs from them... :D

mamamia
06-10-2004, 10:24 AM
No wonder Kidnappers paying ransom to the Victims...hehehe :D alamak betta dun owe them... cos if she give FOC, the nxt moment ask me for this help and tat help... very hard to reject, cos i owe her a favour.... but if i pay her, i can xiam from this kind of stuffs from them... :D

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 10:28 AM
No wonder Kidnappers paying ransom to the Victims...hehehe :D

now u noe the story behind 'The kidnapper being victimized'... cos i learnt my lesson b4... happen to on this gal from TH for quite a no of times...in the end she asked me to buy hp, i oso too paiseh to reject... after tat, she jio me for some more FOC... i scared liao, dunwan oredi.... :o

Strider_sG
06-10-2004, 10:30 AM
now u noe the story behind 'The kidnapper being victimized'... cos i learnt my lesson b4... happen to on this gal from TH for quite a no of times...in the end she asked me to buy hp, i oso too paiseh to reject... after tat, she jio me for some more FOC... i scared liao, dunwan oredi.... :o
sick few days..finally fever subsides....come in only tok bout kidnappers...hahahaha

mamamia
06-10-2004, 10:32 AM
You too long never release your heatiness so fall sick...Usually at least once a week...So finally you managed to release your heatiness and recover??? :D sick few days..finally fever subsides....come in only tok bout kidnappers...hahahaha

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 10:34 AM
sick few days..finally fever subsides....come in only tok bout kidnappers...hahahaha

walao bro u fall sick so long... tink u need some good bonk to heal urself hahhahaha

yah... i'm toking abot unsuccessful kidnapper....

Strider_sG
06-10-2004, 10:35 AM
You too long never release your heatiness so fall sick...Usually at least once a week...So finally you managed to release your heatiness and recover??? :D
no lar maybe release too much liao..anyway still very weak...

mamamia
06-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Kidnapper is Victimized and Victims are traumatized!!!now u noe the story behind 'The kidnapper being victimized'...

Strider_sG
06-10-2004, 10:37 AM
walao bro u fall sick so long... tink u need some good bonk to heal urself hahhahaha

very the weak how to bonk...dun think can stand also...hahahaha... anyway past few days really like hell....

mamamia
You can always call me to substitute you if you feels to weak to do it!!! :D no lar maybe release too much liao..anyway still very weak...

mahalosux
Kidnapper is Victimized and Victims are traumatized!!!

bro i tink Mark Lee (in the movie - I not stupid, if u hv watch tat movie) is a better kidnapper than me... :o

mamamia
06-10-2004, 10:38 AM
You and Me got the same thought.... Wise man thinks alike.... :D walao bro u fall sick so long... tink u need some good bonk to heal urself hahhahaha

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 10:40 AM
very the weak how to bonk...dun think can stand also...hahahaha... anyway past few days really like hell....

tink u hv 'overworked' liao so fall sick hahhahaha....

mi.chi.eru
06-10-2004, 10:41 AM
bro smoke might have to reschedule our friday outing. to next week.
work commitments.
paiseh.

Strider_sG
06-10-2004, 10:42 AM
tink u hv 'overworked' liao so fall sick hahhahaha....
anyway tok later..i going see my doc for my fourth injection...

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 10:42 AM
bro smoke might have to reschedule our friday outing. to next week.
work commitments.
paiseh.

hahahha it's ok... work more impt... no work, no money, no honey, equals no bonk.... :D

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 10:43 AM
You and Me got the same thought.... Wise man thinks alike.... :D

i not wise man lah... i am a horny wise man... damn i missed my tigeress... :(

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 10:44 AM
anyway tok later..i going see my doc for my fourth injection...

hohhohoho... betta take care..

mi.chi.eru
06-10-2004, 10:48 AM
hahahha it's ok... work more impt... no work, no money, no honey, equals no bonk.... :D

boh pian leh. under the goverment rule & regulation chapter 4 SBP Act -> Singapore Bo Pian Act

:o

monster98
06-10-2004, 10:52 AM
damn i missed my tigeress... :(

Me too miss your tigeress very much........ :D

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Me too miss your tigeress very much........ :D

then u should help me sent her to airport jus now... damn make me wake up so early.... :o

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 10:55 AM
boh pian leh. under the goverment rule & regulation chapter 4 SBP Act -> Singapore Bo Pian Act

:o

hahahha everything is a cycle.... :p

mamamia
06-10-2004, 10:56 AM
You didn't asked for our help if not I sure volunteeer!!! :p then u should help me sent her to airport jus now... damn make me wake up so early.... :o

MGplayer
06-10-2004, 10:58 AM
wrong.. :(

I was eating supper with sat flt 1, then she dont dare
to talk to me, left and then sms me next day. I already
left for MY. 'sigh'

mamamia
06-10-2004, 11:00 AM
Take care and rest well :) anyway tok later..i going see my doc for my fourth injection...

mahalosux
06-10-2004, 11:05 AM
You didn't asked for our help if not I sure volunteeer!!! :p

next time, i will flash the mobilisation call sign on TV, then u noe i activate u??? those wif code sign 'Mamamia', pls report to Changi Airport Terminal 1 now.... happy??? :p

mamamia
06-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Bro, I prefer silent mob....Just call my mobile will do.... I am in the advance party can respond within 4 hours. :D next time, i will flash the mobilisation call sign on TV, then u noe i activate u??? those wif code sign 'Mamamia', pls report to Changi Airport Terminal 1 now.... happy??? :p

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 02:11 PM
Bro, I prefer silent mob....Just call my mobile will do.... I am in the advance party can respond within 4 hours. :D

aiyah... if actual mobilization... u so on... SAF will become the best in the world liao.... :D

mamamia
07-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Aiyo... how can you say like that boy??? No country means no family, No family means no tigeress :eek: You want to on or not??? :D aiyah... if actual mobilization... u so on... SAF will become the best in the world liao....

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 02:19 PM
Aiyo... how can you say like that boy??? No country means no family, No family means no tigeress You want to on or not???

on wat thing??? serve the country again..... no way man....i tink i betta serve those chabors... :p

mamamia
07-10-2004, 02:22 PM
Bro, During WWII Japanese conquered almost the entire Asia and they enjoyed each and every country's different taste you know??? So before you can serve the Charbors you have to serve the cuntry!!! :D on wat thing??? serve the country again..... no way man....i tink i betta serve those chabors... :p

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 02:24 PM
Bro, During WWII Japanese conquered almost the entire Asia and they enjoyed each and every country's different taste you know??? So before you can serve the Charbors you have to serve the cuntry!!! :D

walao u remind me... this time vice versa... we invade japan and make all their chabor our 'comfort women' hahahhahahhahaha.........YAMADE..... :p

mamamia
07-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Yamede!!! not yamade...hehehe

No wonder your tigeress dun like your moaning...always moan wrongly... :D

So you have to react to mob within 4 hours!!!!

we invade japan and make all their chabor our 'comfort women' hahahhahahhahaha.........YAMADE..... :p

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Yamede!!! not yamade...hehehe

No wonder your tigeress dun like your moaning...always moan wrongly...

So you have to react to mob within 4 hours!!!!

actually i m at the mob center doing in-processing for the NS people... u see my job is so simple, inprocess and at the same time surfing SBF.....

btw... mobilization got take place during weekday meh :confused:

walao u tryin to take things personal... make fun of my moaning huh??? :D

mamamia
07-10-2004, 02:41 PM
I tried not to be personal attack but I'm left with no choice...

Good life lor.... So you will be the last (not in the frontline ma) to taste the other cuntry's char bor!!!!

Walao... mob takes place anytime... I ever had one in the weekday!!!!actually i m at the mob center doing in-processing for the NS people... u see my job is so simple, inprocess and at the same time surfing SBF.....

btw... mobilization got take place during weekday meh :confused:

walao u tryin to take things personal... make fun of my moaning huh??? :D

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 02:44 PM
I tried not to be personal attack but I'm left with no choice...

Good life lor.... So you will be the last (not in the frontline ma) to taste the other cuntry's char bor!!!!

Walao... mob takes place anytime... I ever had one in the weekday!!!!

who say so... when those got to war, kena casualty they will be in hospital nursing their limbs and maybe their didi... how to go ard and fark...

for me... as i lobo in coy line... i can fark whenever i wan..hahhahahhaha

weekday? my one was weekend... so far oni kena once and tat's it!! hahhahahha

mamamia
07-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Aiyo...of course not those that report sick one la... lost 1 leg or hand you still got mood to fark the charbors?? :confused:

You only stay in camp so cannot taste other cuntry's charborwho say so... when those got to war, kena casualty they will be in hospital nursing their limbs and maybe their didi... how to go ard and fark...

for me... as i lobo in coy line... i can fark whenever i wan..hahhahahhaha

weekday? my one was weekend... so far oni kena once and tat's it!! hahhahahha

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Aiyo...of course not those that report sick one la... lost 1 leg or hand you still got mood to fark the charbors?? :confused:

You only stay in camp so cannot taste other cuntry's charbor

import to sillypore for me to taste lahzzz.... they noe i at the coy line... facin computer every day, get tired easily so must give me gals to enjoy...hhahahahha

mamamia
07-10-2004, 03:02 PM
You think they will bring the charbors back to camp for you meh??? They will only send you FR to your computer since you are facing it the whole day!!! :D You can only enjoy the FR they give you!!!!

import to sillypore for me to taste lahzzz.... they noe i at the coy line... facin computer every day, get tired easily so must give me gals to enjoy...hhahahahha

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:10 PM
You think they will bring the charbors back to camp for you meh??? They will only send you FR to your computer since you are facing it the whole day!!! :D You can only enjoy the FR they give you!!!!

damn... read FR.... cannot lah... they will air-freight in for me via FEDEX.... i will read FR... if good review... i will call the other side to air-freight the one i wanted to my camp...hahhahaha

mamamia
07-10-2004, 03:15 PM
You can only read.. you are unfit for vigorous exercise... later you kena charged go DB then cannot even read FR liao!!!! :D

damn... read FR.... cannot lah... they will air-freight in for me via FEDEX.... i will read FR... if good review... i will call the other side to air-freight the one i wanted to my camp...hahhahaha

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:19 PM
You can only read.. you are unfit for vigorous exercise... later you kena charged go DB then cannot even read FR liao!!!! :D

bro.. i excuse RMJ (Running, marching and jumping)... SAF dun hv excuse RMJB.... so i still can bonk... if i dun bonk then it will be a chargeable offence and they will sent me to DB...hahhahahhaha

mamamia
07-10-2004, 03:26 PM
Bro, you aure your cat so simple only? excuse?? you are C2L9 lei... means no vigorous exercise....You knoe what they call in hokkien??? Phua Beh Peng!!! :D If you are my man I sure charge you.... let you rub iron rod!!!!bro.. i excuse RMJ (Running, marching and jumping)... SAF dun hv excuse RMJB.... so i still can bonk... if i dun bonk then it will be a chargeable offence and they will sent me to DB...hahhahahhaha

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Bro, you aure your cat so simple only? excuse?? you are C2L9 lei... means no vigorous exercise....You knoe what they call in hokkien??? Phua Beh Peng!!! :D If you are my man I sure charge you.... let you rub iron rod!!!!

no vigourous exercise rite.. then ask them to BBBJ me under table, while i m typing computer...hahahhaha

mamamia
07-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Bro you think comfort women did "it" willingly one isit?? Later she bite yours off, how??? Forever cannot use liao... Worse than C2L9.... Pes F!!!! :D "F**k only"
no vigourous exercise rite.. then ask them to BBBJ me under table, while i m typing computer...hahahhaha

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:42 PM
Bro you think comfort women did "it" willingly one isit?? Later she bite yours off, how??? Forever cannot use liao... Worse than C2L9.... Pes F!!!! :D "F**k only"

walao eh... dun scare me lah..... :eek: later go home, tigeress demand an explanation, i die liao.....

mi.chi.eru
07-10-2004, 03:45 PM
walao eh... dun scare me lah..... :eek: later go home, tigeress demand an explanation, i die liao.....

Woh..... bro mahalosux... just one day forum down... suddenly come to this thread and see discussion on comfort women.... eh... what's the connection with MG?

ha ha.... MG used to be a comfort women hideout? :eek:

mamamia
07-10-2004, 03:46 PM
that is why... you read FR only... pls dun ask for more....walao eh... dun scare me lah..... :eek: later go home, tigeress demand an explanation, i die liao.....

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Woh..... bro mahalosux... just one day forum down... suddenly come to this thread and see discussion on comfort women.... eh... what's the connection with MG?

ha ha.... MG used to be a comfort women hideout? :eek:

hahahha ... no lah... tok tok tok, one thing lead to another than now become confort women zone... yes 1 day cannot tok in forum, almost equivalent 1 day no food to eat... tat's y can post oredi... got too carried away...hahhaha :D

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 03:52 PM
that is why... you read FR only... pls dun ask for more....

mus as well dun serve, let me downgrade and bonk outside... hope sillypore unable to invade jap.. i cannot enjoy they oso cannot enjoy..... wan to die, all die together... :p

mi.chi.eru
07-10-2004, 04:02 PM
hahahha ... no lah... tok tok tok, one thing lead to another than now become confort women zone... yes 1 day cannot tok in forum, almost equivalent 1 day no food to eat... tat's y can post oredi... got too carried away...hahhaha :D

Sigh... because of the database corrupted.. lost 6 points of rep... given by bro DNAT.... but what to do.. don't complain also... later kenna zap 12.. ha ha ha...

just carry on with life... maybe big boss one day shiok shiok up me 12... *lol*

well... a guy can dream can't he... heh heh..

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Sigh... because of the database corrupted.. lost 6 points of rep... given by bro DNAT.... but what to do.. don't complain also... later kenna zap 12.. ha ha ha...

just carry on with life... maybe big boss one day shiok shiok up me 12... *lol*

well... a guy can dream can't he... heh heh..

i rather lost 6 pts than lost 6 bonks hahhahahha..... :D

yes i cn dream... can dream about getting free bonk... but it neber materialised.... :(

mi.chi.eru
07-10-2004, 04:19 PM
i rather lost 6 pts than lost 6 bonks hahhahahha..... :D

yes i cn dream... can dream about getting free bonk... but it neber materialised.... :(

everytime man... everytime...

that's why i have to stop looking at sggirls website.. and the one u intro... sigh...

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:31 PM
everytime man... everytime...

that's why i have to stop looking at sggirls website.. and the one u intro... sigh...

yah... if i can get free bonk, i will not be in GL or at KTV.... i will be hanging ard at MS... damn one of my fre (he quite a looker) can get to hooked up a gal (she's a lawyer) and go to her apartment at Holland Rd to bonk.. somemore the nxt day, the gal passed her twenty dollars and ask him to buy lunch....

mi.chi.eru
07-10-2004, 04:39 PM
yah... if i can get free bonk, i will not be in GL or at KTV.... i will be hanging ard at MS... damn one of my fre (he quite a looker) can get to hooked up a gal (she's a lawyer) and go to her apartment at Holland Rd to bonk.. somemore the nxt day, the gal passed her twenty dollars and ask him to buy lunch....

muahaha! damn! that's so funny btw.. .in an ironic sense.. normally would be guy giving money.. hey! kudos to your friend!... ha ha ha... bring some face back to men... ha ha ha!

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:50 PM
muahaha! damn! that's so funny btw.. .in an ironic sense.. normally would be guy giving money.. hey! kudos to your friend!... ha ha ha... bring some face back to men... ha ha ha!

but he felt tat he is like a giggolo... i say ok wat... anyway he got the giggolo look....hahhahahah :D

mi.chi.eru
07-10-2004, 04:53 PM
but he felt tat he is like a giggolo... i say ok wat... anyway he got the giggolo look....hahhahahah :D

Not everyone can be gigalo also...
sigh... fucking a lawyer (literally, not verbally) ha ha... is definately a one on the to-do list... along with nurse..

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 04:56 PM
Not everyone can be gigalo also...
sigh... fucking a lawyer (literally, not verbally) ha ha... is definately a one on the to-do list... along with nurse..

yah lah... i wan 2 be.. oso cannot :p anyway.. tat happen 4 years back, when ridleys still ard.... i hv no such luck... :(

mamamia
07-10-2004, 05:19 PM
FULLY agree~~!!! Got the look, body, can sweet talk and last long long time b4 coming. Not many men have all these... :D yah lah... i wan 2 be.. oso cannot :p anyway.. tat happen 4 years back, when ridleys still ard.... i hv no such luck...

mahalosux
07-10-2004, 05:28 PM
FULLY agree~~!!! Got the look, body, can sweet talk and last long long time b4 coming. Not many men have all these... :D

if i hv... i will be rubbing shoulder wif all the celebs liao...hahhahaahha :D

mamamia
08-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Including all the male celebs??? David Gan??? :D
if i hv... i will be rubbing shoulder wif all the celebs liao...hahhahaahha :D

mahalosux
08-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Including all the male celebs??? David Gan??? :D

David Gan is a celeb meh... btw is he male in the 1st place?? :p

mamamia
08-10-2004, 05:10 PM
He used to be one.. but not now...he still got the bird bird there so he is male lor... :D David Gan is a celeb meh... btw is he male in the 1st place?? :p

mahalosux
08-10-2004, 05:17 PM
He used to be one.. but not now...he still got the bird bird there so he is male lor... :D

thailand ones oso got bird bird there wat.... :p

mamamia
08-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Not all hor... some already cut dun believe you can go to CV and check... :D thailand ones oso got bird bird there wat.... :p

mahalosux
08-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Not all hor... some already cut dun believe you can go to CV and check... :D

I neber try b4 u try b4 meh??? :p

mamamia
08-10-2004, 05:57 PM
For your information CV my playground lei/..hehehe... :D No need to try also know...I neber try b4 u try b4 meh??? :p

mahalosux
08-10-2004, 06:07 PM
For your information CV my playground lei/..hehehe... :D No need to try also know...

CV... My hideout leh... got one faggard at the coffeeshop... u noe? ;)

Randi_Candi
09-10-2004, 12:20 AM
CV... My hideout leh... got one faggard at the coffeeshop... u noe? ;)
I only know of a permanent resident of Kopi tiam, u know? :rolleyes:

mahalosux
09-10-2004, 03:16 AM
I only know of a permanent resident of Kopi tiam, u know? :rolleyes:

who's he?? ur informer?? :confused:

Casper13
10-10-2004, 02:59 AM
Got underhand news that MG/TH/BS/Katong is going to be raid anytime, anyday this week. All bros beware........ :mad:

sexytoy.com.sg
10-10-2004, 01:17 PM
Got underhand news that MG/TH/BS/Katong is going to be raid anytime, anyday this week. All bros beware........ :mad:

again???? :mad:

mi.chi.eru
10-10-2004, 01:28 PM
Sian leh...
still got bottle there....
sigh...

smoke
10-10-2004, 10:52 PM
Sian leh...
still got bottle there....
sigh...

Nvm mah, they raid their business, we just continue finishing our drinks what. :D

mi.chi.eru
11-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Nvm mah, they raid their business, we just continue finishing our drinks what. :D

Ha ha ha.. ok ok.. check ur pm. for details.

mahalosux
11-10-2004, 12:45 AM
Ha ha ha.. ok ok.. check ur pm. for details.

bro.. congrats for becoming centurions... so got go MG to celebrate or not hahahahaha :p

mi.chi.eru
11-10-2004, 01:01 AM
bro.. congrats for becoming centurions... so got go MG to celebrate or not hahahahaha :p

ha ha... thank you thank you...

erm... well... if u want to go MG... also no need to use my centurion as excuse mah right?

ha ha ha...

naemlo
11-10-2004, 01:04 AM

erm... well... if u want to go MG... also no need to use my centurion as excuse mah right?

ha ha ha...

Congrad.... thanks anyway... u should know what I meant... I will in BKK next weekend... looking forward to it...

mi.chi.eru
11-10-2004, 01:07 AM
Congrad.... thanks anyway... u should know what I meant... I will in BKK next weekend... looking forward to it...

Looking forward for more FR or MP recon report from you. *lol*

U take care!

mahalosux
11-10-2004, 01:07 AM

ha ha ha...

no lah... not the excuse to go MG.. but excuse to help u finish the half bottle...hahahhaha :p

mahalosux
11-10-2004, 01:09 AM

hahahha bro... i din see properly tat after Dhaka, u still got BKK... u oni free after 19, my tigeress will be back on 21st.... :(

mi.chi.eru
11-10-2004, 01:09 AM
no lah... not the excuse to go MG.. but excuse to help u finish the half bottle...hahahhaha :p

*lol*

I will be sending out a pm.
heh heh...

no worries... as long as u bring money... ha ha ha...