PDA

View Full Version : MG KTV gals recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 09:46 AM
no lah.. u say coast guard approaching, u tell pirate 'u jump, i jump. u bonk, i bonk'......

walao wat's wrong wif me, early in the morning, so lame....
Dun think u r lame.......mayb do too much, limp :D
Refer to brudda looksee thread on the sexual activites affecting uncles, reserve some bullets for ur tigress to stay out of trouble :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 09:53 AM
Dun think u r lame.......mayb do too much, limp
Refer to brudda looksee thread on the sexual activites affecting uncles, reserve some bullets for ur tigress to stay out of trouble

i jus fire some rounds yesterday... betta stay clear for the time being, in case of impromptu live firing exercise this weekend.... :D

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 10:01 AM
i jus fire some rounds yesterday... betta stay clear for the time being, in case of impromptu live firing exercise this weekend.... :D
No wonder never see u online......got live firing exercise eh?
Why no FRs? Please post in relevant threads hor
Cumsia cumsia

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 10:03 AM
lets hope you dont meant the 'relevant tread' = yr PM box hor..

:p

good things muz share share ah!!! :rolleyes:

Cumsia cumsia

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 10:06 AM
No wonder never see u online......got live firing exercise eh?
Cumsia cumsia

i post u dun big mouth go and tell tigeress hor.... :D

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 10:08 AM
ok ok!?!?!?! candyman cannot go 'da xiao pao gao'

I do it on his b1/2!!!!!! wahahahahaha :D

i post u dun big mouth go and tell tigeress hor....

mamamia
18-10-2004, 10:24 AM
Finally you did something fruitful and worthwhile yesterday....3 more days.... :D i jus fire some rounds yesterday... live firing exercise this weekend.... :D

lament
18-10-2004, 10:42 AM
after checking my Fujian-English Dictionary

Taboa - (verb) 1.meaning to packing something from hawker center

2. meaning to pack a gal from pub or other nite spots for
an act of indecency.

E.g. WPP went to a LSB at Balestiar, seeing an aunty
whom is way past her prime, he decide to tabao her
to the nearest H81 for the bonk of his lifetime.

hope the abv will clear your doubts on the meaning of tabao... ;)

whats new sia ..... he already way past prime and so seek for ladies way past their prime 2 ..... good 1 there bro .............

was he paid or he paid over market rate leh ...care to elaborate ....

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 10:50 AM
was he paid or he paid over market rate leh ...care to elaborate ....

i guess he got a good deal lah... the aunty went mkt, but no money to buy food home, he gave her 20 bucks, settle liao... somemore i saw him help her carry her stuff from the wet mkt back to her hse... but inside her hse, i dunno wat happen liao lah... u gotta to PM him to get more details... :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Finally you did something fruitful and worthwhile yesterday....3 more days.... :D

no choice... my fren ask me to go... too much peer pressure liao lah... actually wan to try Cat 150, but guess money dun anyhow spend, so try Cat 40.

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 10:55 AM
lets hope you dont meant the 'relevant tread' = yr PM box hor..

good things muz share share ah!!! :rolleyes:
Aiya.....i no action man.....ur 'brudda' also saw
How to have FRs?
U leh? :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 10:57 AM
i post u dun big mouth go and tell tigeress hor.... :D
U siao ah?
ur tigress I won't go near 1 lar.......I no proton jalan especially bao toh kia
So wait for ur frs hor :D

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 10:58 AM
I only believe in taking, not giving..wahahaha...

so no sharing of FRs..:p

How to have FRs?
U leh?

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:03 AM
U siao ah?
ur tigress I won't go near 1 lar.......I no proton jalan especially bao toh kia
So wait for ur frs hor :D

in my signature lah... but i no good in writing FR lahzzz... :D

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 11:06 AM
in my signature lah... but i no good in writing FR lahzzz... :D
Oh the cat40 1?
Lucky not the 40 cats.....if not u sure lembeh

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Oh the cat40 1?
Lucky not the 40 cats.....if not u sure lembeh

yah lah... me poor , dirty, old man wat... mus get some economical fark... no like some MGPlayer or u, always tabao expensive fark...hahhahaha :D

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 11:12 AM
excuse me?!?!?

dont use my registered TM - 'DOM' ok... thats me not you.. go edit
YOU 'DIRTY YOUNG MAN'.
wahahaha!!! :mad:

yah lah... me poor , dirty, old man wat... mus get some economical fark... no like some MGPlayer or u, always tabao expensive fark...hahhahaha :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:16 AM
excuse me?!?!?

dont use my registered TM - 'DOM' ok... thats me not you.. go edit
YOU 'DIRTY YOUNG MAN'.
wahahaha!!! :mad:

then i DYM?? :confused:

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 11:16 AM
yah lah... me poor , dirty, old man wat... mus get some economical fark... no like some MGPlayer or u, always tabao expensive fark...hahhahaha
Oi! u like tat say me good meh? :mad:
I dun tabao 1 hor.........i get conned by the gals :D

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 11:18 AM
then i DYM?? :confused:
Dyn - dynasty
DYM = Die-mati

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:18 AM
I dun tabao 1 hor.........i get conned by the gals :D

So u tryin to say u r an unwilling party... and the gal outrage your modesty? :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Dyn - dynasty
DYM = Die-mati

walao bro, u like tat say i mati, good meh... i mati, who will conquer great wall wif u..hahahhaa :D

mamamia
18-10-2004, 11:33 AM
Bro RC prefer to conquer the Chang Jiang instead of Great wall...he is from the Navy!!! :D i mati, who will conquer great wall wif u..hahahhaa :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Bro RC prefer to conquer the Chang Jiang instead of Great wall...he is from the Navy!!! :D

how u noe?? is he a navy diver??

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 11:42 AM
So u tryin to say u r an unwilling party... and the gal outrage your modesty?

No lar.....I think she also high high if not sure won't bluff me 1
So ugly n old man :o
Conquer the GWC? hee hee....actually I already went up just that I did not finished the whole thing :D

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 11:43 AM
Bro RC prefer to conquer the Chang Jiang instead of Great wall...he is from the Navy!!! :D
I not navy, i am another bongkang soldier
But Idive, not in deep sea but ......u know lar :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:45 AM
But Idive, not in deep sea but ......u know lar :D

sorri to pichiak ur lobang again??? H81 bath tub rite..hahhahahha :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Conquer the GWC? hee hee....actually I already went up just that I did not finished the whole thing :D

walao u faster then me, i wan to go, but no time to go, though got fren at BJ jio me to go.. i say gotta wait, unless he sponsor me...hahahhaha

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 11:53 AM
you dont waste ppl's $$ la, even if the other party willing to sponsor.

army you already chao keng. go great wall, see from the bottom isit?
and then come bk, claims that you hv been to GW?
there again, dont play play hor, wait you climb up, cannot climb down!

I juz enjoy suaning ppl..wahahahaha....

walao u faster then me, i wan to go, but no time to go, though got fren at BJ jio me to go.. i say gotta wait, unless he sponsor me...hahahhaha

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 11:54 AM
sorri to pichiak ur lobang again??? H81 bath tub rite..hahhahahha
Bluff 1......I go and heard frm frens but can't find the bathtubs in the advertisement
Maybe I go the wrong outlet :mad:
But even if they have I dun think the bathtub is big
Rather go to MY one of the country clubs got super big bathtub or rather a pte jacuzzi in the room or go to BKK arb nam in the VIP room :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 12:37 PM
you dont waste ppl's $$ la, even if the other party willing to sponsor.

army you already chao keng. go great wall, see from the bottom isit?
and then come bk, claims that you hv been to GW?
there again, dont play play hor, wait you climb up, cannot climb down!

I juz enjoy suaning ppl..wahahahaha....

aiyah.. i let u win lah... even army so long ago thing, u still wan to bring out and say, wat else u still want to bring out and say..... :cool:

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 12:39 PM
Bluff 1......I go and heard frm frens but can't find the bathtubs in the advertisement
Maybe I go the wrong outlet :mad:
But even if they have I dun think the bathtub is big

hhehehehe the ones at JC hve lahz... but u noe my size, how to fit in 2 person, in the end the bathtub confirm pichiak one hahhahahaha...

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 12:41 PM
so hot , dont act cool la.. i buy u ice milo to cool down.. :eek:

:cool:

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 12:43 PM
so hot , dont act cool la.. i buy u ice milo to cool down.. :eek:

if dun act cool, no chabor will give me FOC lah... must pretend wat, inside is a desperate DYM, but outside is a cool DYM... u dun bao to in front of the gals hor.....or else i no FOC....

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 12:48 PM
hhehehehe the ones at JC hve lahz... but u noe my size, how to fit in 2 person, in the end the bathtub confirm pichiak one hahhahahaha...
Wun pichakl, just overflow
Dun remind me of JC.....brings abck memories of a 'fren'
Til date still abit buay gam guan cos she asked me out when she came back
But I no time to rtf :mad:

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Wun pichakl, just overflow
Dun remind me of JC.....brings abck memories of a 'fren'
Til date still abit buay gam guan cos she asked me out when she came back
But I no time to rtf :mad:

JC oso brought back many memories... my ex MG gf.... virtually i used to fark her in most of the joints there liao.... :o

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 01:02 PM
JC oso brought back many memories... my ex MG gf.... virtually i used to fark her in most of the joints there liao.... :o
Lucky they both also ex-mg......so we r not off track :D
Got 1 cheap hotel tat charges below 40 for overnite, ai mai?

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Lucky they both also ex-mg......so we r not off track :D
Got 1 cheap hotel tat charges below 40 for overnite, ai mai?

di to lok??? dun tell me is in GL (cos i noe the hotel there very the cheap)... hv been avoidin GL and JC.. cos i dun wan to bonk halfway, got people knock on my door....

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 01:18 PM
di to lok??? dun tell me is in GL (cos i noe the hotel there very the cheap)... hv been avoidin GL and JC.. cos i dun wan to bonk halfway, got people knock on my door....
I say below 40 not cat40 hor :rolleyes:

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 01:20 PM
I say below 40 not cat40 hor :rolleyes:

i noe lah... askin u for location....

mamamia
18-10-2004, 01:29 PM
We are all swimming champions ma... so We are all from the Navy!!!! :D I not navy,

mamamia
18-10-2004, 01:30 PM
This kind of thing you very fast want to know where,.... other things never see you so keen before,... :mad: i noe lah... askin u for location....

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 01:32 PM
This kind of thing you very fast want to know where,.... other things never see you so keen before,... :mad:

doin survey for my thesis on 'The Price War of Budget Hotel VS. Budget Airline' lah....

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 01:35 PM
We are all swimming champions ma... so We are all from the Navy!!!! :D
wat r u ?
I am a muff diver :D

mamamia
18-10-2004, 01:35 PM
Today you seems very free... anwering each and every query... good ne...so where is the place...heheheh :D doin survey for my thesis on 'The Price War of Budget Hotel VS. Budget Airline' lah....

mamamia
18-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Before who we are now, we are all swimmers.... Only the fastest and fittest survive till today... :D I am a muff diver :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Today you seems very free... anwering each and every query... good ne...so where is the place...heheheh :D

still waitin for RC's reply loh...

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 01:40 PM
still waitin for RC's reply loh...
send u pm liao mah, u never rcv? :eek:

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 01:44 PM
send u pm liao mah, u never rcv? :eek:

paiseh bro... forgot to check PM... i sent u something too...hahhahaha

mamamia
18-10-2004, 01:53 PM
You 2 playing tennis or badminton??? I'm the refree is it??? nothing to my side lei.... :mad: i sent u something too...hahhahaha

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 02:06 PM
You 2 playing tennis or badminton??? I'm the refree is it??? nothing to my side lei.... :mad:
then u shd go to the joints and play teh ni......got 1 on each side :D

mamamia
18-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Nobody jio me to the joints lei,.... will you jio me the next time if you are going??? :D then u shd go to the joints and play teh ni

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Nobody jio me to the joints lei,.... will you jio me the next time if you are going??? :D
Brudda, I only go on 2 occasions :
1) sala sala walk in
2) kena activated by customers/supplier/kakis and that is always impromtu

Think MHS or the other shi xiongs will be better tour guides :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Think MHS or the other shi xiongs will be better tour guides :D

bro... dun anyhow say leh... i a novice, ok....

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 02:20 PM
You 2 playing tennis or badminton??? I'm the refree is it??? nothing to my side lei.... :mad:

refree is for soccer and basketball matches lah...

for badminton and tennis is umpire.... :D

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 02:21 PM
bro... dun anyhow say leh... i a novice, ok....
U novice from the back :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 02:25 PM
U novice from the back :D

walao eh... novice is novice lah... where got novice from the back... u chiong wif me b4 wat, u should noe wat... i not a veteran like u...hahhaha.. no no no, i guess the veteran of veteran is strider... :p

mamamia
18-10-2004, 02:27 PM
SAF also uses Umpire!!! :D Dun bring say la no need to go one big round and turn me down.... :( refree is for soccer and basketball matches lah...

for badminton and tennis is umpire....

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 02:29 PM
SAF also uses Umpire!!! Dun bring say la no need to go one big round and turn me down....

bring wat lah?? bring u to hotel.. OMG!!! :eek:

mamamia
18-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Can also what.. go there I watch TV you proceed with your mission lor.... :D I won't disturb you...bring wat lah?? bring u to hotel.. OMG!!! :eek:

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 02:40 PM
Can also what.. go there I watch TV you proceed with your mission lor.... I won't disturb you...

watch TV or watch 'action'??? :D u dun chuk pattern hor...... :p

mamamia
18-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Dun forget you still owe me 1 movie....hor!!! :mad: You want me to forget is it??? not so easy!!!watch TV or watch 'action'???

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Dun forget you still owe me 1 movie....hor!!! :mad: You want me to forget is it??? not so easy!!!

damn... u another MGPlayer... mega memory, but u 2 always mega memory on the wrong thing... i.e. people owing u all something... :D

mamamia
18-10-2004, 04:03 PM
How can you say like that?? You owe ppl thing must pay back ma if not in future who dare to let you Or dang??? :D mega memory, but u 2 always mega memory on the wrong thing... i.e. people owing u all something... :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 04:05 PM
How can you say like that?? You owe ppl thing must pay back ma if not in future who dare to let you Or dang??? :D
u remember i owe u free show, wheras MGPlayer remember i chao keng in the army, all the good deeds i did u all cannot remember, but all the ugly things i do, u all can remember... hahhahahahha :o

mamamia
18-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Bad things we will spread ma... good things we will keep... that's the way of life..... :D u remember i owe u free show, wheras MGPlayer remember i chao keng in the army, all the good deeds i did u all cannot remember, but all the ugly things i do, u all can remember... hahhahahahha

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 04:22 PM
Bad things we will spread ma... good things we will keep... that's the way of life..... :D

u all stingy people... dun fren u all liao... :p

mamamia
18-10-2004, 04:27 PM
I not stingy la... why you say like that??? :( Cannot always praise you ma... lter you big head!!! :D u all stingy people... dun fren u all liao...

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 04:37 PM
I not stingy la... why you say like that??? Cannot always praise you ma... lter you big head!!!

dun tok to u liao.... :( say i big head some more.... :D

mamamia
18-10-2004, 04:55 PM
What wrong with you>??? the whole day down here sha jiao??? throw tantrums??? Behave yourself or I'll spank your butt.... :D dun tok to u liao.... :( say i big head some more....

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 05:02 PM
I'll spank your butt.... :D

so far, oni tigeress can spank my butt... hahahhahahaha :D

mamamia
18-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Try me if you want to know the difference.... :D so far, oni tigeress can spank my butt... hahahhahahaha :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 05:06 PM
Try me if you want to know the difference.... :D

as i say oredi... oni tigeress can do it... nobody else... and oni me can spank tigeress butt if she notti wif me.... intend to get a leather whip....hahhahahaha :D

mamamia
18-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Okay, intro me to her, when she is back in Sin.... so that next time I can request her to spank you on my behalf.... :cool: as i say oredi... oni tigeress can do it... nobody else... and oni me can spank tigeress butt if she notti wif me.... intend to get a leather whip....hahhahahaha :D

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Okay, intro me to her, when she is back in Sin.... so that next time I can request her to spank you on my behalf.... :cool:

no need, she spank me, as per my request.... :cool:

mamamia
18-10-2004, 05:32 PM
If so then how is she going to spank her when you are naughty without her notice?? :rolleyes: no need, she spank me, as per my request....

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 05:41 PM
If so then how is she going to spank her when you are naughty without her notice?? :rolleyes:

she got her means and ways to find out one....

mamamia
18-10-2004, 05:43 PM
I tell her will be better right??? :D she got her means and ways to find out one....

mahalosux
18-10-2004, 05:44 PM
I tell her will be better right??? :D

tell lor.... :cool:

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 05:44 PM
told you liaoz.. ask her dont come back.. come back for what?
its time to move on....w.ahahahahaha..

no need, she spank me, as per my request....

mamamia
18-10-2004, 05:48 PM
Bro MHS asked her not to come back liao but she wanted to stick to him...to spank his butt.... :D told you liaoz.. ask her dont come back.. come back for what?
its time to move on....w.ahahahahaha..

MGplayer
18-10-2004, 05:50 PM
when i am called 'jian nan ren' I will think of MHS, then a 'sigh' of
relief!...:p

dont know he understood anot..

Bro MHS asked her not to come back liao but she wanted to stick to him...to spank his butt....

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 10:44 PM
walao eh... novice is novice lah... where got novice from the back... u chiong wif me b4 wat, u should noe wat... i not a veteran like u...hahhaha.. no no no, i guess the veteran of veteran is strider... :p
yeah hor......wat happen to him?
TV spoil? :D

naemlo
18-10-2004, 10:58 PM
yeah hor......wat happen to him?
TV spoil? :D

No time to finish all the postings... errr it should be can't catch up with the postings..... I'm back..... any happening in MKT??

Randi_Candi
18-10-2004, 11:31 PM
No time to finish all the postings... errr it should be can't catch up with the postings..... I'm back..... any happening in MKT??
U back liao?
Not much mainly talking about raids - real raids, fake raids cnb raids.......
Just happen last week........on HH somemore
Must ask the permanent resident of DMKT.....look for the most postings here and u will know who liao :D
no trip til Nov eh? Plenty of time for u to read and laugh :D

naemlo
18-10-2004, 11:36 PM
U back liao?
Not much mainly talking about raids - real raids, fake raids cnb raids.......
Just happen last week........on HH somemore
Must ask the permanent resident of DMKT.....look for the most postings here and u will know who liao :D
no trip til Nov eh? Plenty of time for u to read and laugh :D

Planned a trip to Bkk next mid Nov..... who u talking about???

Randi_Candi
19-10-2004, 12:50 AM
Planned a trip to Bkk next mid Nov..... who u talking about???
Mama n Mahalo :D
M&M of MG
:D

Silvercool
19-10-2004, 01:06 AM
wah...

Wat a power thread....

Started 2 years back...

Still going strong... :eek:

mamamia
19-10-2004, 10:39 AM
Going to BKK from 11th till 14th Nov??? Long weekend??? No more ticket liao I think... my friend jio me to go BKK....He work I play... :D Planned a trip to Bkk next mid Nov..... who u talking about???

[o!o]
19-10-2004, 03:17 PM
hi all, newbie in this forum

no more gals recommendations?

anyone? all go for tabao only ah?

naemlo
19-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Going to BKK from 11th till 14th Nov??? Long weekend??? No more ticket liao I think... my friend jio me to go BKK....He work I play... :D

No ticket??? Should have lah.... anyway I changed my date.... U going to BKK on the mentioned date???

Strider_sG
20-10-2004, 04:48 AM
This place really cursed...i go there for a few times past few weeks...no gers...really damn jialat...my last visit in the end have to switch over to K... No more next time... but K too many gers i whack so....skip for awhile..since got new found place i will stick to there for awhile...hahahahaha but brudder Moster...mai ask me b caitao again...hahahaha

Randi_Candi
20-10-2004, 05:10 AM
This place really cursed...i go there for a few times past few weeks...no gers...really damn jialat...my last visit in the end have to switch over to K... No more next time... but K too many gers i whack so....skip for awhile..since got new found place i will stick to there for awhile...hahahahaha but brudder Moster...mai ask me b caitao again...hahahaha
Hmmm......u just finished ECA? :D
I heard the SH bookings quite bad.....7.30 still have quite a few rooms

[o!o]
20-10-2004, 10:44 AM
u think it will be better this week?

i going today... :( :o

Strider_sG
20-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Hmmm......u just finished ECA? :D
I heard the SH bookings quite bad.....7.30 still have quite a few rooms
can skip there for some time...u will b disappointed...how the outing planning coming along tonite??? let me know..cancel then i bring you go other place.....i going out with my new found ger....bye!!!

mamamia
20-10-2004, 02:24 PM
Bro Namelo... no,... planned to but I decided not to due to some unfinished work.... I will be going to Chiangmai to visit a friend... you wanna come??? sometime in 12th Dec till 17th Dec...No ticket??? Should have lah.... anyway I changed my date.... U going to BKK on the mentioned date???

naemlo
20-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Bro Namelo... no,... planned to but I decided not to due to some unfinished work.... I will be going to Chiangmai to visit a friend... you wanna come??? sometime in 12th Dec till 17th Dec...

Bro dec.... hmmmmm maybe can... U mind I bring another person there???

mamamia
21-10-2004, 01:02 PM
Girl or Boy?? Girl Okay :D Anything la..U mind I bring another person there???

naemlo
21-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Girl or Boy?? Girl Okay :D Anything la..

Ger.... I should be going Changmai for tour during Dec....

mamamia
21-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Ger?? Then you go chiang mai for what?? there are so many of them over there waiting for you.... :D You still can chiong over there or not?? :confused: Ger.... I should be going Changmai for tour during Dec....

naemlo
21-10-2004, 06:51 PM
Ger?? Then you go chiang mai for what?? there are so many of them over there waiting for you.... :D You still can chiong over there or not?? :confused:

Ya hor, think abt it quite lugi.... hmmmm replan...

[o!o]
21-10-2004, 11:44 PM
was there yesterday.

saw a few new ones.

got a cute one, Chen Yan (M1) but she's quiting boring. very green i guess

Strider_sG
22-10-2004, 06:13 AM
surprise mg still got gers...went there somedays yet dun c any....sat at coffeeshop also bo...hmm muz b these 2 days bo go.....

MGplayer
22-10-2004, 10:09 AM
aiya, there are always gals, all PRCs dont dare work, they still got
those few Malaysians/PRs. 10+ gals still got la..:p

anyway its my favorite playground leh.. Not like BS...
damnn suay 1.. go 4x, 1st time no gals sit, 2-4th time.
first gal i sit, refused to sit with me.. in chinese
my face is 'mian mu ke zen' :mad:

surprise mg still got gers...went there somedays yet dun c any....sat at coffeeshop also bo...hmm muz b these 2 days bo go.....

Randi_Candi
22-10-2004, 10:50 AM
those few Malaysians/PRs. 10+ gals still got la..

Er.....I tot the WCWGs banned BS liao? :confused:

Randi_Candi
22-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Well.....sometimes also depends on wat time u go
Cos if u go busy time and all the gals not enuff then hardly will see them outside
But if business good and gals oversupply then they will be seen outside having kopi or makan
Tats my observation

Randi_Candi
22-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Mis post due to sys lag

mahalosux
22-10-2004, 11:07 AM
Cos if u go busy time and all the gals not enuff then hardly will see them outside
But if business good and gals oversupply then they will be seen outside having kopi or makan
Tats my observation

u expert there lah.. i tink u noe more than the boss who open tat place.... :D

Randi_Candi
22-10-2004, 11:17 AM
u expert there lah.. i tink u noe more than the boss who open tat place.... :D
Pleeze dun anyhow say hor......i 1 wk never go liao

mahalosux
22-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Pleeze dun anyhow say hor......i 1 wk never go liao

u ought to lah... went there almost everyday, at least u need to hv 1 week break from there...hehheheheh :D

MGplayer
22-10-2004, 11:29 AM
ya la.. otherwise, i would hv said, the last numerous times I went..

1 hand can count finish, you say leh? don confused.

btw, I am invited guest at times, not belong to the group.

Er.....I tot the WCWGs banned BS liao?

mamamia
22-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Plan and reply!!!! :D .... hmmmm replan...

mi.chi.eru
28-10-2004, 09:37 PM
I think its time to bring the MG thread back to life. :D

MG Field Report : 27th Oct 2004

Seems that after the raid, quite a few new girls came in.
I was having coffee with bro TomTelex who kept asking me to come out coffee. I had some doubts at first, thinking I'm a guy, how come want to meet me? *lol* (just kidding TomTelex don't angry ar ha ha ha)

Finally we met up and I'll just end up with saying that it was good knowing him. I'll continue with more on this bro later.

Got an sms around 6 from ProDrive's friend asking me to go out. So I on him and was at MG around 7.45pm and got a room for 2 guys.

Would say the there are quite a few nice girls but the butterfly is really getting me pissed off. Really ludicrous. IMHO.

ProDrive's friend called a girl, Grape (I think) quite a looker in my opinion. But honestly he had a bad night as the girl came in total at most 30mins during the 4 hours. It was like 5-10mins then 1 hour gone 5-10mins 1 hour gone and came back again during bill time. She can play and can touch her breasts. I was having a good time looking at her underwear ha ha... zao geng.. can kiss also... but honestly not my type because always butterfly.. I rather u don't really play but u spend slighltly more time.. In the end tipped her 20 and she teh teh.. ask for 10 more... KNN.. my friend damn pissed and she end up black face walk off.

I was on the other end just chin cai call one ok one... but she has a waist of 22 and 34C neh nehs... KNN.... real boobs man, I didn't fondle her because I "interviewed" and realize she don't like that.. but I managed to get her to allow me to just touch a little... KNN... if can tao pao... surely can try.. her name is xiao min. (I dunno her code so sorry) nothing much there..

At first thought.. 1 girl enuff already... saw some quite nice.. den later this girl came.. KNN... I really think she damn cute.. shy shy.. she kept asking me if can sit.. so i just er.... hmm.... ah... yi.... ha ha ha.. then she sat down and teh teh me a little... i buay tahan say OK LAH! ha ha.... if u want playful girls she is not one. she very young and told me she called xiao ling... I knew I made a good choice when she sang with me a duet.. KNN... I like her voice man.. don't try anything funny with her, my 2 cents. Another thing is I like her also... ha ha ha... ended the night by tipping 20 each and still not happy at the butterfly thing nowadays.. last time not so bad.

Total Damage = $128 (Inclusive of 2 Jugs Beer)
Tips = $20 (For My Friend) $20 / $20 (My 2 girls)

Thats my 1st Field Report. Will post another one later! :D

mi.chi.eru
28-10-2004, 10:51 PM
Sigh.. Regular Samsters not around leh.. damn bored.. so i'll post my 2nd FR now... happy anot got another Field Report to read? ha ha ha...
Yo bros : Maha/WPP/MG

Many Apologies we didn't manage to cheong the other time. It'll be tough to jio me out cheong coz i'll be very busy till earliest mid Nov or latest mid Dec. :(
will go MG again from mid Nov onwards as I have half a bottle there from last time cheong with smoke so we guys going down to finish the damn bottle...

Ok, enough of that, will do my 2nd Field Report now...

MG Field Report : 28th Oct 2004

Guess what, the previous day because went out with ProDrive's friend, TomTelex decided he wants to cheong MG with me. heh heh.. so after my previous MG cheonging, I immediately told the boss I wanted a booking for Happy Hour for 2... heh heh...

Managed to only meet TomTelex about 3pm due to my work commitments and didn't have lunch so went to have lunch and only went MG at 3.45pm.
Talked to the boss and seems that he cancelled my reservation! WTF! lucky for me he knew I came the day before so he made sure I got a room after waiting for 3 minutes.. hmmm.. not bad...

When we went into the room... KNN.. first 10mins kenna flooded with girls... 1 after the other came in want to sit down but me and TomTelex were talking so we just kept telling them no... until it reached a point I said to 1 VERY VERY persistent girl 2nd time approach. I told her "Look, I told u earlier on, not now and I said that if I want I will let u know later." She black face LL walk out. KNN... talk nicely to her first time she dun understand..

Then my phone rang. Nahbeh my 2 friends wanna join in and I asked TomTelex, he oked me and then 5 mins later we went to BIG room... and some customers and girls were looking at me walking around MG up and down with handphone talking and ciggie in my hand.. talk to boss... the girls were prolly thinking who i was... *lol*

Funny thing happened: 1 guy ask me "eh towkay, that girl in black sitting down there..." I say "which one?" he say "in the room lah that one.." I say "oh ok" he say "what is her number huh?" I say " eh I'm not working here leh" (*lol* he damn embarressed kept apologising to me but I told him that the girl not bad just go ahead and talk to her sure napshot and he took my advice... ha ha ha...

Dunno what happen later because my friends haven't come and only me and TomTelex, he went out to toilet and returned with my friends.. KNN.. he also dunno them but he assumed must be my friends.. ha ha ha... so after some formalities...

Friend A: he saw a girl already when he came in and almost immediately call her to come sit with him.. funny thing he can't understand chinese and dunno how they communicated. I gave the girl some instructions. No need to talk much. I bring my friend down here after a very long time never come. U just service him good good. she said ok and tell u something amazing. the girl sat with him at least 70% of the time, I can't remember her name though and she quite mature looking prolly late 20's, she still can hold her own against the younger girls in terms of looks and the servicing was top form.. touch breast, kiss here kiss there.. quite hiong lah... later they went out and the last i heard had ECA and no $ involved.. but my fren gentleman and gave her some to cover also.... IMHO... maybe she likes my friend???? Dun ask me man.

Friend B: he waited quite a while but later saw one and he call in... knn
damn eh sai man... my 2 friends were all action party at my left side... girl sit on them lah suck breast lah, fondle breast inside lah... nahbeh... he had plenty of action with the girl.. but she only came back after 2 hours or something.. my friend was very pissed and wanted to tip her and tell her to go off.. but then dunno what happen..... they end up leaving together and went for dinner... no ECA to my knowledge...

TomTelex: had a not so good day.. knn i damn paiseh also.. sigh... first girl quite ok.. but left for nearly 2 hrs... another girl came not bad... quite pretty.. and i assumed he wanted her to sit because she started touching his dick... heh heh..... anyway I'll let him to add on in his story but funny thing is the girl wanted to ask him out.... ???? how come never happen to me????

What happened to me: Well I was looking for my songstress of last night and couldn't find her.. sigh.. everyone had one girl already... I wanted to call her only so can tip her more... sigh... until TomTelex say eh u don't have girl leh.. I say got already.. faster went out again to anyhow look for 1 lah... eh later saw last night sit with my friend that girl... she came to my room earlier on and remembered me... i told her to come back again see how coz my friends haven't come... anyway when i saw her, i said eh u go where already? then she came over to my room in 3 mins time.. heh heh... thought she would have learnt her lesson and so i take her to try lah.. but then... knn... she sat barely five mins kissed me and left said need to go another place... later on my songstress came over and stand in front of the door... and saw me.. and invited herself in... said she kept looking for me thought i bluff her not coming... i said i kept looking for her.. yada yada u know the drill lah.. ha ha..

it was very nice gf feeling with her.. think she knows i like her.. heh heh... anyway she also come and go but at least she spends a longer time with me average out... and also at one point she was hungry and asked if can buy her dinner and eat in the KTV room... i said ok... and she also asked if her friend can come in.. which i ok also... her fren quite pretty also... hmm... nice pouty lips good for BJ... heh heh.. ProDrive might like.. kekeke...
anyway, the girl that left after 5 mins in the end did come back and after that she sat for another 10 mins before leaving and not appearing at all... i dunno how to tip also.. knn... but then she take my hand and put my hand into her clothes and touch her breast nipples.. shiok man.. but then later she started talking to me about my friend yesterday and complain.. knn.. i dun like that... keep ur opinions of my friend to urself lah... sigh... then say must tip alot lah.. this lah that lah.. knn... i lagi tulan at this point.
was thinking tip each girl 20 coz i no more $$... sigh.. never bring enuff out...

later left about 1 hr time my songstress came in and was very upset... said that she sit with one guy for quite long but only tip 10.. and tried funny things.. i told her dun upset.. later she started shedding some tears.. dunno if purposely one.. knn.. i also xim neng.. tell her i only left 40... why not i tip her 30 and give the other girl 10... she smile and laughed at this point.. heh heh.. after that she said she going to makan with her friends and i ask her.. so how? she said in... dun care.. i want the 30 dollars u tip other girl 10.. then in the end i say ok lor.. i also not happy with the other girl.. sit total 15 mins..

waited until buay lun already.. billed called already.. and paid up... she still haven't come in.. dulan tell the waitress to pass to the girl and i left with TomTelex....

That's the end folks. Enjoy my 2 Field Reports as its going be awhile before I contribute again!

Might wanna try BS or TH the next time round. Friend treat me.. heh heh..

Cheers!

Damage was total $150 excluding tips, taxes and nick nacks.. happy hours $28 a jug

Went during Happy Hour. Damn Crowded.

Cheers!

mi.chi.eru
28-10-2004, 10:58 PM
Ger.... I should be going Changmai for tour during Dec....

No wonder u ask me if going bkk... ha ha... sigh.. need to work.. alot of things to do.. sigh... if not i sure on u one... if u in singpore dun mind free go out kopi... then i replan with u when my schedule permits.

nsr21
28-10-2004, 11:19 PM
hi bros here... erm i know mg is very happening and i wish to go there 'try' but heard always full hse... can someone give me the number to call and book??? tks

mi.chi.eru
28-10-2004, 11:22 PM
hi bros here... erm i know mg is very happening and i wish to go there 'try' but heard always full hse... can someone give me the number to call and book??? tks

not really true that its happening. i always walk in and get room one. so i never take number.. so sorry..

only reason i go back time after time is because sentimental to me.. heh heh.. people who cheong with me will know...

Strider_sG
29-10-2004, 05:14 AM
those few Malaysians/PRs. 10+ gals still got la..:p

i know the malaysian or prs there but those lao cai liao..see also sian....

Strider_sG
29-10-2004, 05:15 AM
Tats my observation
i been there serveral times... get a rm but in end as no gers...then have to switch..waste of $$$ and time...

sadfa
29-10-2004, 12:33 PM
Funny thing happened: 1 guy ask me "eh towkay, that girl in black sitting down there..." I say "which one?" he say "in the room lah that one.." I say "oh ok" he say "what is her number huh?" I say " eh I'm not working here leh" (*lol* he damn embarressed kept apologising to me but I told him that the girl not bad just go ahead and talk to her sure napshot and he took my advice... ha ha ha...

wah u so hiong! 2 days go twice. after that, got ask charbor 4 hp no to waimai?

the guy think u pps? very funny! got mouth dunno how 2 ask himself? go mg also shy? now the charbors there must have mi.chi.eru's stamp of approval?

anyway mg gers butterfly very common. get 2 or 3 if u feel lonely and show the bitches black face if sit 10 to 15 min for 1 hr and dont give so much tips. sit 10 min also want $20? wait long long!

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 12:40 PM
wah u so hiong! 2 days go twice. after that, got ask charbor 4 hp no to waimai?

the guy think u pps? very funny! got mouth dunno how 2 ask himself? go mg also shy? now the charbors there must have mi.chi.eru's stamp of approval?

anyway mg gers butterfly very common. get 2 or 3 if u feel lonely and show the bitches black face if sit 10 to 15 min for 1 hr and dont give so much tips. sit 10 min also want $20? wait long long!

i got get numbers from the 34C-22 girl.... heh heh. she studying in singapore.. knn.. must tapao her on of these days man... u imagine hugging a 22cm waist and grabbing 34C breasts... wah lao EH!

the charbohs must be quite tulan me one.. ha ha.. alot i told them to fuck off... but in nice way lah... the girls there more and more aggressive not in the way they play.. but in the way they wanna sit down with u.. but knn sit down already some disappear and come back during tips.. fark up man.

u are right abt the butterfly.. but off late seems more hiong... sigh.... i had 2 girls on both occasions. heh heh.. thats why now leong....

smoke
29-10-2004, 01:05 PM
not really true that its happening. i always walk in and get room one. so i never take number.. so sorry..

only reason i go back time after time is because sentimental to me.. heh heh.. people who cheong with me will know...

Yo bro, nice to know that you had fun. Remember we still got 1/2 bottle there, kakis not available today. Will update u on next conquest! :D

sadfa
29-10-2004, 01:07 PM
the charbohs must be quite tulan me one.. ha ha.. alot i told them to fuck off... but in nice way lah... the girls there more and more aggressive not in the way they play.. but in the way they wanna sit down with u.. but knn sit down already some disappear and come back during tips.. fark up man.

just make it known, no tips for u even if u sit with me for 4 hrs because i never invite u. unless they r alcoholics, they will take the hint and fcuk off.

those sit down n disappear, $10 enuff liao or $5 if u even more hiong

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Yo bro, nice to know that you had fun. Remember we still got 1/2 bottle there, kakis not available today. Will update u on next conquest! :D

ok fun nia lah bro... heh heh.. we must knn hiong hiong lai next time... my friend treating me ktv.. so next month i might go different place if fun i update u k?

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 01:14 PM
just make it known, no tips for u even if u sit with me for 4 hrs because i never invite u. unless they r alcoholics, they will take the hint and fcuk off.

those sit down n disappear, $10 enuff liao or $5 if u even more hiong

ha ha ha.. i never tried this method before.. ha ha ha....

$10 tip is already abit too much for me liao... u still can advise $5?

*lol*

:eek:

mamamia
29-10-2004, 02:20 PM
Another Naemlo paying only 10 cts tip!!!! :eek: $10 tip is already abit too much for me liao... u still can advise $5?

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 02:26 PM
Another Naemlo paying only 10 cts tip!!!! :eek:

i meant that $10 is the lowest for me.. i feel abit chek ark already....
we on the right wavelength anot? :confused:

mamamia
29-10-2004, 02:30 PM
Soli then I misunderstand you... so the only Chek Ark man is Namelo!!!! :eek: i meant that $10 is the lowest for me.. i feel abit chek ark already....

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 02:31 PM
i meant that $10 is the lowest for me.. i feel abit chek ark already....

i once give $5... the gal insist on sitting wif me... i say dun wan, then she use hand to touch my didi... i quickly take up $5 and say no need to come back liao.... :eek:

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Soli then I misunderstand you... so the only Chek Ark man is Namelo!!!! :eek:

naemlo ever paid tip 10 cent ar? :eek:

serious anot?

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 02:33 PM
naemlo ever paid tip 10 cent ar? :eek:

serious anot?

guess he tip the toilet man at Jazzy lah..... :D

mamamia
29-10-2004, 02:33 PM
Jokin la... Namelo lei... he will pay only 5 cts... :eek: naemlo ever paid tip 10 cent ar? :eek:

serious anot?

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 02:34 PM
i once give $5... the gal insist on sitting wif me... i say dun wan, then she use hand to touch my didi... i quickly take up $5 and say no need to come back liao.... :eek:

paiseh i more chek ark... ha ha ha.. i let her touch.. but still tell her to go.. i say no matter what u do i will still tell u to go....

hiak hiak....

i never call u to touch me wor... dun complain..

sadfa
29-10-2004, 02:34 PM

bro, next time i need money, can i touch your didi n u give me $5 each time? dun worry i not gay. hahahaha

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 02:35 PM
guess he tip the toilet man at Jazzy lah..... :D

i start to think i quite kiam... ha ha.. the 10cent i also seng ki lai...
ha ha ha... :D

mamamia
29-10-2004, 02:35 PM
I did that too :eek: paiseh i more chek ark... ha ha ha.. i let her touch.. but still tell her to go.. i say no matter what u do i will still tell u to go....

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 02:39 PM
bro, next time i need money, can i touch your didi n u give me $5 each time? dun worry i not gay. hahahaha

why don't i touch UR didi u give me $4/=
i also not gay. *lol*

undercut u.

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 02:40 PM
paiseh i more chek ark... ha ha ha.. i let her touch.. but still tell her to go.. i say no matter what u do i will still tell u to go....

hiak hiak....

i never call u to touch me wor... dun complain..

ask liao... still very stubborn ... complicating the gal is (my ex gf's roomate's cousin) and my present gf is ard, so i dun wan to call her....

furthermore, she cannot make it.... stupid gal cannot recognised me, as i had sent her home wif my ex gf's roommate, and still act blur and come in to sit wif me....

mamamia
29-10-2004, 02:40 PM
Okay put it this way... You can touch and make my didi stand then I pay you $4... I not gay also... :D why don't i touch UR didi u give me $4/=

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 02:41 PM
i start to think i quite kiam... ha ha.. the 10cent i also seng ki lai...
ha ha ha... :D

i always xiam those ah neh in the toilet... no money to tip them....

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Okay put it this way... You can touch and make my didi stand then I pay you $4... I not gay also... :D

offer not valid for u sorry. :p
u can ask sadfa to do for u.

ur ass is already reserved. kekekeke.....

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 02:44 PM
i always xiam those ah neh in the toilet... no money to tip them....

got money also give girl tip mah... ha ha ha.

mamamia
29-10-2004, 02:44 PM
Where did you go??? DMKT where got Bang Ka Li in the toilet??? You went to the wrong place is it??? :D I flooded their toilet also never pay... :D i always xiam those ah neh in the toilet... no money to tip them....

mamamia
29-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Mai Un Ne la... I just 1 step slower you closed your offer to me... :o
Please dun remind Naemlo about my ass!!!! :( offer not valid for u sorry. ur ass is already reserved. kekekeke.....

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Where did you go??? DMKT where got Bang Ka Li in the toilet??? You went to the wrong place is it??? :D I flooded their toilet also never pay... :D

other than DMKT, a lot of place got ban ga li in the tiolet wat... some more got tibits there leh... he will scratch his cork and pass u the tibits when u purchased from him...hahhahahaha

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 02:51 PM
Mai Un Ne la... I just 1 step slower you closed your offer to me... :o
Please dun remind Naemlo about my ass!!!! :(

u tell sadfa do for u lor.. he started it.
hahaha...

mamamia
29-10-2004, 02:54 PM
I prefer you.... :D u tell sadfa do for u lor.. he started it.
hahaha...

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 02:57 PM
I prefer you.... :D

:D .. u must send me ur pic via email first. i let u know.. *Sound Familiar?*

mamamia
29-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Hahaha.... very familiar but I can't remember who's quote is that.... :p :D .. u must send me ur pic via email first. i let u know.. *Sound Familiar?*

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Hahaha.... very familiar but I can't remember who's quote is that.... :p

the uni freelancer at the 'Looking for custy' thread loh.....

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Hahaha.... very familiar but I can't remember who's quote is that.... :p

one NTU or NUS girl... heh heh....

eh chat with u guys again.. cannot laze on the job too often... ha ha ha.. :D
see when got money we put time put ktv.

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 03:09 PM
one NTU or NUS girl... heh heh....

eh chat with u guys again.. cannot laze on the job too often... ha ha ha.. :D
see when got money we put time put ktv.

ok .... laze a bit nvm, but dun over-laze.... :D

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 03:14 PM
mamamia

saw what u wrote... we go together.. and do that together... ha ha ha..

mamamia
29-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Onzzzzzzzzzzzmamamia saw what u wrote... we go together.. and do that together... ha ha ha..

MGplayer
29-10-2004, 06:53 PM
Went june kopi tiam for dinner. what a disappointment.

never even spot a barely can make it gal..:(

saw what u wrote... we go together..

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2004, 08:10 PM

never even spot a barely can make it gal..

wah liew what happen to your points? i thought that time added you? :eek:

i dunno leh but the 2 days i went inside damn crowded with at least 20 girls.
but then again... not all can make it.. ha ha.. that one quite true....

lament
30-10-2004, 05:22 PM
yo yo .... sgmjplayer ...............

just to let you know that your jc51 gal u sat with last time round is now back ............................

sgmjplayer
30-10-2004, 09:35 PM
You really know where to look for me eh...hehe

cant communicate leh.. then she got BF 1.. I know.. :mad:

yo yo .... sgmjplayer ...............

just to let you know that your jc51 gal u sat with last time round is now back ............................

S3vw
31-10-2004, 08:24 PM
A few days ago, I think it was Monday, there was a mtg and all the gals or at least the more pop ones were involved.
They have lifted the banned on forbidding the gals to reserve rooms.
LAst Sunday was 11rooms HH and 11SH or so, Monday was only 8 rm for HH.
After that Tue came and the HH was almost fullhouse
Talk about gals power :D

tittyhawk
31-10-2004, 08:27 PM
A few days ago, I think it was Monday, there was a mtg and all the gals or at least the more pop ones were involved.
They have lifted the banned on forbidding the gals to reserve rooms.
LAst Sunday was 11rooms HH and 11SH or so, Monday was only 8 rm for HH.
After that Tue came and the HH was almost fullhouse
Talk about gals power :D

Hm....this msg reply looks awfully familiar...were u the one with durain hair? I was there but didnt see you......your info very sharp nia bro...

MGplayer
31-10-2004, 10:59 PM
Thanks for adding me earlier, but I offend the 'Angels'
They zap me loh.

I will give MG a miss for some time. No 'motivations' to go in.
I dont think I need any motherly love at this time..:p

wah liew what happen to your points? i thought that time added you? :eek:

i dunno leh but the 2 days i went inside damn crowded with at least 20 girls.
but then again... not all can make it.. ha ha.. that one quite true....

mi.chi.eru
01-11-2004, 02:15 AM
Thanks for adding me earlier, but I offend the 'Angels'
They zap me loh.

I will give MG a miss for some time. No 'motivations' to go in.
I dont think I need any motherly love at this time..:p

ha ha... u damn steady.. never see u post.. but u still can offend ppl?

ha ha... that bad huh? motherly love... ha ha.. i no choice will go one last time to finish my bottle. thats it. :p

S3vw
01-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Hm....this msg reply looks awfully familiar...were u the one with durain hair? I was there but didnt see you......your info very sharp nia bro...
Long time no see......what happen to u?
Moderated?
I changed man now crew cut hair, like boy next door :D
Which room? last few week on leave to run errand
C me next time, come and say hello

mahalosux
01-11-2004, 04:03 PM

crew cut??? u wan to be Michael Owen, issit??? :p

tittyhawk
01-11-2004, 04:06 PM
Long time no see......what happen to u?
Moderated?
Which room? last few week on leave to run errand
C me next time, come and say hello

Yo, didnt know u went for a haircut, how come never jio me sia? Me hair too long liao, gals wont like it long, they like short and sweet...if u know wat i mean ;)

S3vw
01-11-2004, 04:11 PM
crew cut??? u wan to be Michael Owen, issit??? :p
Too bad he left anfield........but seems to be getting his form back
No lar......got gal say I look nice in crew cut so i try
NBzz.......feel a bit kuku

Maybe cos the MG zabor like young blood? :p

mahalosux
01-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Too bad he left anfield........but seems to be getting his form back
No lar......got gal say I look nice in crew cut so i try
NBzz.......feel a bit kuku

Maybe cos the MG zabor like young blood? :p

maybe the MG gal is an Owen fanatic... yah loh he on form now, like 4 match in a row liao... tink Real got a good bargai, heard tat pool goin for Morientes in January...

naemlo
01-11-2004, 04:21 PM
ha ha... u damn steady.. never see u post.. but u still can offend ppl?

ha ha... that bad huh? motherly love... ha ha.. i no choice will go one last time to finish my bottle. thats it. :p

Hiazzz call yourself bro... bo jio...

S3vw
01-11-2004, 04:23 PM
maybe the MG gal is an Owen fanatic... yah loh he on form now, like 4 match in a row liao... tink Real got a good bargai, heard tat pool goin for Morientes in January...
To me I think its a big loss to Anfield just like u temp no cheong ktv
big loss to the ktvs bosses

mahalosux
01-11-2004, 04:25 PM
To me I think its a big loss to Anfield just like u temp no cheong ktv
big loss to the ktvs bosses

no lah.. i m a cheapskate customer, they will be more happy... i demand this and tat, but in the end oni 1 jug to last me the whole nite.. hehhehehhe :D

S3vw
01-11-2004, 04:28 PM
no lah.. i m a cheapskate customer, they will be more happy... i demand this and tat, but in the end oni 1 jug to last me the whole nite.. hehhehehhe :D
Dun lidat modest......I 'heard' u are good drinker
In fact u remember Alan and Hacken concert that night?
U still can drive and chit chat with one of the most toughest zabor there :D

mahalosux
01-11-2004, 04:32 PM
Dun lidat modest......I 'heard' u are good drinker
In fact u remember Alan and Hacken concert that night?
U still can drive and chit chat with one of the most toughest zabor there :D

i always end up puking my alchohol... yah alan and hacken concert... hong ler....

which toughest zhabor??? i cant rem i sat wif any zhabor, let alone driving them back....

S3vw
01-11-2004, 04:41 PM
i always end up puking my alchohol... yah alan and hacken concert... hong ler....

which toughest zhabor??? i cant rem i sat wif any zhabor, let alone driving them back....
The one that u tried to reject for your fren?
I meant can drive back by yourself

mahalosux
01-11-2004, 04:46 PM
The one that u tried to reject for your fren?
I meant can drive back by yourself

i noe who liao... i always refer her as 'Xena'...hahahhaha :D

S3vw
01-11-2004, 04:50 PM
i noe who liao... i always refer her as 'Xena'...hahahhaha :D
Haha......tats ur fav gal?
But recently abit quiet over there.......got 1 zabor tell me can book room for me go and see her
I told her why not I book hotel room to see her

mahalosux
01-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Haha......tats ur fav gal?
But recently abit quiet over there.......got 1 zabor tell me can book room for me go and see her
I told her why not I book hotel room to see her

no.... not my fav gal, but surprisingly she is quite friendly tat day, so i tok cok wif her loh...
hahhaha... u book htl rm to see the gal, did she turn up?? hahhaha :D

S3vw
01-11-2004, 05:01 PM
no.... not my fav gal, but surprisingly she is quite friendly tat day, so i tok cok wif her loh...
hahhaha... u book htl rm to see the gal, did she turn up?? hahhaha :D
That day happen to be my fren ask to go BS
Let the zabor eat banana
She is very open and direct, good and bad

mahalosux
01-11-2004, 05:03 PM
That day happen to be my fren ask to go BS
Let the zabor eat banana
She is very open and direct, good and bad

who eat banana?? the MG gal??? :D

S3vw
01-11-2004, 05:05 PM
who eat banana?? the MG gal??? :D
Ask me go book room? Then she ask me go die i also go?
Of course ask her eat banana, but too bad not mine

mahalosux
01-11-2004, 05:07 PM

u buy from the Indian shop near the busstop ard lor 12 and stuffed it in her mouth lahzz.... :D

mi.chi.eru
01-11-2004, 09:39 PM
Hiazzz call yourself bro... bo jio...

eh bro naemlo... not i dun wanna jio... just that the bottle not belong to me only.. still belong to smoke and another 2 frenz.. unless u dun mind going.. i let u know again....

u want? :D

sgmjplayer
02-11-2004, 03:07 AM
Hello! kopi tiam outside MG , still consider MG...:p
Dont ID me hor, I am the KAPO guy who sits at Kopi tiam
TCSS.. mth begining, no $$ to go into MG..hehe

still not motivated to go! tho gals looks better today

tittyhawk
02-11-2004, 09:36 AM

Hahah, u very funny indeed. MG kopithiam is not MG of course but just next door. Well, month begining should have lots of dough mah, sisnt u juz get paid by your employer? :cool:

naemlo
02-11-2004, 09:47 AM
eh bro naemlo... not i dun wanna jio... just that the bottle not belong to me only.. still belong to smoke and another 2 frenz.. unless u dun mind going.. i let u know again....

u want? :D

Aiyoh... since when I mind going out with u. We still have an appointment in BKK.... ;)

Looksee
02-11-2004, 10:02 AM

i thought u r the DOM??

mamamia
02-11-2004, 10:04 AM
Bro Looksee you have got good memory.. still remember him as DOM.... :D i thought u r the DOM??

Looksee
02-11-2004, 10:09 AM
Bro Looksee you have got good memory.. still remember him as DOM.... :D

yah lor, i might be old and blur but still not senile........

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 10:26 AM
i thought u r the DOM??

as quoted by WPP, if u r not DOM, then y r u here in the 1st place...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=631408&postcount=33

so everyone is dirty here.. either u r DYM or DOM... hahahhahahaha :D

Randi_Candi
02-11-2004, 10:33 AM
as quoted by WPP, if u r not DOM, then y r u here in the 1st place...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=631408&postcount=33

so everyone is dirty here.. either u r DYM or DOM... hahahhahahaha :D
Wat m I? DOL? :D

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 10:50 AM
Wat m I? DOL? :D

DOL??? Dirty Office Lady???? :D

Randi_Candi
02-11-2004, 10:54 AM
DOL??? Dirty Office Lady???? :D
Dirty old larng
U been thinking too much OL liao

Got lobang for me or not? I kena caught again :mad:

monster98
02-11-2004, 11:11 AM
Dirty old larng

Wat lobang for u? care to elaborate? Maybe I can help...... :D

Randi_Candi
02-11-2004, 11:13 AM
Wat lobang for u? care to elaborate? Maybe I can help...... :D
U the expert, sure u can......if u want :D
Need SYT to accompany old man like me

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 11:15 AM
Dirty old larng

simi lobang... u noe all my lobang r lousy lobang... all need to spend money lobang....

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 12:05 PM
like to ask you..is Anna still in MG ?

geee... bro... i long time no go MG liao... see my signature, temp retired... mayb i can appealed to all my experienced bro here, whether they hv any news about this gal by the name of ANNA......

Paiseh..... :o

monster98
02-11-2004, 12:12 PM
like to ask you..is Anna still in MG ?

Anna???????? that old bird in MG???? If I'm not wrong, She's now in changi.. She was caught during the last raid with fake passport...

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 12:12 PM
its ok..wow arr...i havent chiong with you b4...you temp retired..

My current status... haven mit up wif many bros here... but oni temp basis, wait until i ok liao, i still will come out...... :D

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 12:13 PM
Anna???????? that old bird in MG???? If I'm not wrong, She's now in changi.. She was caught during the last raid with fake passport...

once i appealed... sure got helpful bro like u come out liao...hahahha...

heard MU oso kena in Changi too.....

monster98
02-11-2004, 12:33 PM
once i appealed... sure got helpful bro like u come out liao...hahahha...

heard MU oso kena in Changi too.....

2 kena 1 year, 1 kena 8 months and 1 kena 1 1/2 year... :D Interested to pay them a visit? they will be so touch and no doubts on FOC to you when they are out...... :D

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 12:44 PM
2 kena 1 year, 1 kena 8 months and 1 kena 1 1/2 year... Interested to pay them a visit? they will be so touch and no doubts on FOC to you when they are out......

how u noe... dun tell me u r prison warden... no wonder hv FOC in prison... neber try bonkin in the cell... hahahhahhaha :D

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 12:46 PM
come out..must jio me... :D

no worries lah.. will jio u... provided i m 'released'... now serving sentence... :( cos pocket bo lui liao....

mamamia
02-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Always say bo lui....Kena fine only you have moni to pay.... :cool: no worries lah.. will jio u... provided i m 'released'... now serving sentence... :( cos pocket bo lui liao....

monster98
02-11-2004, 01:10 PM
no worries lah.. will jio u... provided i m 'released'... now serving sentence... :( cos pocket bo lui liao....

Bo lui???????? Go and ask your buddy Randi Candi for some..... He won big big on norwich yesterday after my "recommendation".... :D

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 01:12 PM
Bo lui???????? Go and ask your buddy Randi Candi for some..... He won big big on norwich yesterday after my "recommendation".... :D

then u oso got win lah... u 2 turtles win soccer diam diam ha.....

mamamia
02-11-2004, 01:14 PM
when they lose can they tell you??? :D then u oso got win lah... u 2 turtles win soccer diam diam ha.....

waypastprime
02-11-2004, 01:22 PM

Why didnt u recommend to me? Only know how to recommend Rm 13 to me. :(

mamamia
02-11-2004, 01:45 PM
He knows you dun believe in him after that rm 13 incident, so he didn't tell you about it.... :) Why didnt u recommend to me? Only know how to recommend Rm 13 to me. :(

monster98
02-11-2004, 02:47 PM

Ops... Beri the Sori..... So frustrated over the car issue thus 4get to inform you... paisei paisei.... Next reliable tips from my source... Take M.U for the C.L... Nap shot curry-pok.... :D

Randi_Candi
02-11-2004, 04:07 PM
simi lobang... u noe all my lobang r lousy lobang... all need to spend money lobang....
Haha......brudda.....I am sure u have some good 1s not discovered that can no need spen money 1
Think harder pls........ :D

Randi_Candi
02-11-2004, 04:09 PM
2 kena 1 year, 1 kena 8 months and 1 kena 1 1/2 year... :D Interested to pay them a visit? they will be so touch and no doubts on FOC to you when they are out......
Wait better than rush in and get FOC food, accomodation and maybe bonks :D

Randi_Candi
02-11-2004, 04:11 PM
U cannot find meh?
DUn worry, they found u.......
Either way u were not alone, somemore got need for us meh?
U either hugging mic or hugging gals :eek:

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Ops... Beri the Sori..... So frustrated over the car issue thus 4get to inform you... paisei paisei.... Next reliable tips from my source... Take M.U for the C.L... Nap shot curry-pok.... :D

u take bet issit... mislead all the people into takin Man u, then u take Sparta and one side fall, u win big big... i see thru ur trick lah.... :p

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Haha......brudda.....I am sure u have some good 1s not discovered that can no need spen money 1
Think harder pls........ :D

yah... it takes time, which is equivalent to money to find one tat dun spend money..... :(

waypastprime
02-11-2004, 04:46 PM
U cannot find meh?
DUn worry, they found u.......
Either way u were not alone, somemore got need for us meh?
U either hugging mic or hugging gals :eek:

Did I? I thought i was alone all the while? :p

sadfa
02-11-2004, 05:11 PM
2 kena 1 year, 1 kena 8 months and 1 kena 1 1/2 year... :D Interested to pay them a visit? they will be so touch and no doubts on FOC to you when they are out...... :D

yah lor, how u know so much? u work in spore prison?
these people quite poor thing. come here to make money, end up go jail.
come out n go back, bet they kenna from chinese govt. maybe fine or jail again.

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 05:23 PM
yah lor, how u know so much? u work in spore prison?
these people quite poor thing. come here to make money, end up go jail.
come out n go back, bet they kenna from chinese govt. maybe fine or jail again.

they jus dun listen lah.... like my former gal at MG, told me to buy her a fake passport and be her guarantor, so she can come here to work again... she really not scare of government here.... i jus ignored her request....

sadfa
02-11-2004, 05:27 PM
they jus dun listen lah....

many of them attitude think they r still in prc. anything happen, pay money can already.

btw tigress nont working anymore? full time take care of u?

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 05:31 PM
many of them attitude think they r still in prc. anything happen, pay money can already.

btw tigress nont working anymore? full time take care of u?

she hates to work in KTV, but she felt bored at home, cos nothing to do and i hav to work till ard 7, b4 i can mit up wif her.....

somemore, i dun hav much money, considering i m supporting her studies and rent, we din really go shopping or eat out, so lifestyle kind of boring, unless she able to get a WP or EP in singapore and find a proper job, so tat she can spend her time more meaningfully...

sadfa
02-11-2004, 05:38 PM
somemore, i dun hav much money, considering i m supporting her studies and rent, we din really go shopping or eat out, so lifestyle kind of boring, unless she able to get a WP or EP in singapore and find a proper job, so tat she can spend her time more meaningfully...

bro, u take care of studies and rent, but she not working, where got money to spend, eat, send home?

no shopping or eat out never mind. better also. save money. i find those charbor who never everytime chop u 4 money, help u save money by eating cheap cheap or take bus, mrt, at lease have your interest at heart.

bro, see some prc students work in mac, burger king also. dunno need wp or not?

when these charbor bored, they stay home tcss, play mahjong, watch tv. very seldom got hobby or exercise or read etc etc. is that how they live in
prc?

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 05:50 PM
bro, u take care of studies and rent, but she not working, where got money to spend, eat, send home?

no shopping or eat out never mind. better also. save money. i find those charbor who never everytime chop u 4 money, help u save money by eating cheap cheap or take bus, mrt, at lease have your interest at heart.

bro, see some prc students work in mac, burger king also. dunno need wp or not?

when these charbor bored, they stay home tcss, play mahjong, watch tv. very seldom got hobby or exercise or read etc etc. is that how they live in
prc?

eat.. i go Giant wif her once a fornite to do shopping for groceries wif her (lucky she's not a meat eater) one bill cost me approximately 20 bucks.. i initially help wif her family prob, give her some money to send home liao... so now no burden...

Mac??? she dunno can tahan or not, she a bit pampered lah... tat's y KTV lifestyle cannot adapt...

at home, watch TV everyday, sometimes see her frens play MJ... tat's wat they do when they r so called 'kept' by SGP men......but i forbid her from playin MJ, cos no money for tat...

monster98
02-11-2004, 06:26 PM
unless she able to get a WP or EP in singapore and find a proper job, so tat she can spend her time more meaningfully...

Then u marry her lor... Tok so much...... :D

sadfa
02-11-2004, 06:32 PM
at home, watch TV everyday, sometimes see her frens play MJ... tat's wat they do when they r so called 'kept' by SGP men......but i forbid her from playin MJ, cos no money for tat...

some charbor play mj, very cheap few dollars. others few hundred also have.

get her some gameboy or play-station to play lah. she everyday with those frens, these people r zhu peng gou you, slowly they will psycho her 2 b blood sucker like them.

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 06:33 PM

no money to marry... somemore u din tell me to take norwich yesterday... if i noe i bet big big, then can marry liao.... :D

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 06:36 PM
some charbor play mj, very cheap few dollars. others few hundred also have.

get her some gameboy or play-station to play lah. she everyday with those frens, these people r zhu peng gou you, slowly they will psycho her 2 b blood sucker like them.

no money to buy PS leh...... but hopefully she dun turn bad... gotta go now, she ask me to bring her to city plaza to walk walk now.... :o

ciao.....

sadfa
02-11-2004, 06:39 PM

i thought marry leow not auto mean she can be pr or citizen here or get wp or ep?

bro u still havent answer me leh.

sadfa
02-11-2004, 06:42 PM
no money to buy PS leh...... but hopefully she dun turn bad... gotta go now, she ask me to bring her to city plaza to walk walk now.... :o

ciao.....

city plaza? i go there many times leh.
i also know some prc gers stay near there. maybe we c each other b4 or even know your tigress?

Randi_Candi
03-11-2004, 12:45 AM
Did I? I thought i was alone all the while? :p
U mean u were alone?
Dun scare me leh.....saw some people with u :confused:

Strider_sG
03-11-2004, 06:24 AM
2 Nov 2004
1600hrs.

Went down to mg for HH... Not bad after my last visit where it was like ghosttown and have to shift... maybe bcoz HH... Sat with 4 gers there and know that there got one ger can shuang fei one..she and her frend though never see her frend... the other two not worth mentioning as only raba... got one at nite go hollywood to work.... fetched her after she knocked off and juz back only.... B4 tat went down to BS... well bought a ger along as have not up her yet so take it by the step... anyway very tired as 2 bonks one nite very tired..... yesterday also same case... old man liao cannot take the heat...hahahahaha... Randi...sms you bo reply...

Strider_sG
03-11-2004, 06:28 AM

never even spot a barely can make it gal..:(
i think muz go earlier to see....i saw quite a few but others...old hags..

Looksee
03-11-2004, 08:50 AM
U mean u were alone?
Dun scare me leh.....saw some people with u :confused:

ooi, seven month over liao..........

Randi_Candi
03-11-2004, 09:36 AM
2 Nov 2004
1600hrs.

Went down to mg for HH... Not bad after my last visit where it was like ghosttown and have to shift... maybe bcoz HH... Sat with 4 gers there and know that there got one ger can shuang fei one..she and her frend though never see her frend... the other two not worth mentioning as only raba... got one at nite go hollywood to work.... fetched her after she knocked off and juz back only.... B4 tat went down to BS... well bought a ger along as have not up her yet so take it by the step... anyway very tired as 2 bonks one nite very tired..... yesterday also same case... old man liao cannot take the heat...hahahahaha... Randi...sms you bo reply...
I just saw ur txt.......my phone a bit konked leh
Was out the whole day and my phone went dead.....tot batt flat
Tis morning the alarm went off and my batt came back :confused:
Paiseh
U back to MG liao meh?

Randi_Candi
03-11-2004, 09:37 AM
ooi, seven month over liao..........

Aiyo......tat old man try to con this lau larng lor.....
He claim he alone.....wat to do? :(

mahalosux
03-11-2004, 11:25 AM
city plaza? i go there many times leh.
i also know some prc gers stay near there. maybe we c each other b4 or even know your tigress?

well tigeress dun stay near there, is jus tat i noe a lot of PRC KTV gals, WL at GL goes there to buy clothes and do window shop, therefore i brought her there, b4 she knew me, she never been there b4...

mamamia
03-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Next time bring her to Parkway Parade... better than City Plaza.... :D well tigeress dun stay near there, is jus tat i noe a lot of PRC KTV gals, WL at GL goes there to buy clothes and do window shop, therefore i brought her there, b4 she knew me, she never been there b4...

mahalosux
03-11-2004, 02:35 PM
Next time bring her to Parkway Parade... better than City Plaza.... :D

PP go wif her until sian liao...

mamamia
03-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Jurong point, Tampines Mall lei??? Why so moody??? be happy!!!PP go wif her until sian liao...

mahalosux
03-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Jurong point, Tampines Mall lei??? Why so moody??? be happy!!!

Jurong pt, went liao... sian b'cos i got money to len my fren (facing bankruptcy, kena sue my bank)...

Strider_sG
03-11-2004, 03:47 PM
I just saw ur txt.......my phone a bit konked leh
Was out the whole day and my phone went dead.....tot batt flat
Tis morning the alarm went off and my batt came back :confused:
Paiseh
U back to MG liao meh?
called my fav xiaomei yesterday..she say got gals so i went for hh lor....

mi.chi.eru
03-11-2004, 04:36 PM
yawn... damn tired.. just now drink kopi at MG with my friend... knn my girl say busy.. can't come out... what a load of bs...

then i help me fren arrange short time with a girl... knn... then steady... the girl like him i think... no need to talk abt price one.. dunno whether she trying to reel him in.. :p

mamamia
03-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Why didn't you arrange s short time for me??? that one Fren and me your Brother lei... :cool: then i help me fren arrange short time with a girl... knn... then steady... the girl like him i think... no need to talk abt price one.. dunno whether she trying to reel him in.. :p

mi.chi.eru
03-11-2004, 05:01 PM
Why didn't you arrange s short time for me??? that one Fren and me your Brother lei... :cool:

ha ha ha... u also never ask.. how i know lah.. can't be also lah.. MG got so many girls.. u just pick and choose lah.. sure got one napshot one.. ha ha ha..

mamamia
03-11-2004, 05:03 PM
After talking so much you still not recommending me la and want me to go and chooooooose myself la...... :mad: ha ha ha... u also never ask.. how i know lah.. can't be also lah.. MG got so many girls.. u just pick and choose lah.. sure got one napshot one.. ha ha ha..

mi.chi.eru
03-11-2004, 05:05 PM
After talking so much you still not recommending me la and want me to go and chooooooose myself la...... :mad:

I tell u what lah.. got this one girl damn money face.. but can play and quite pretty.. i recommend already.. tell u her name when we meet..

later alot of people go... *lol*

swee boh?

mamamia
03-11-2004, 05:10 PM
You can PM mah if you scare ppl know....but actually no like money face gal... you can ask BRO MHS... I got one that looks like Zhang MIn but I didn't have any action since she is MONI FACE~!~!@! ;) I tell u what lah.. got this one girl damn money face.. but can play and quite pretty.. i recommend already.. tell u her name when we meet..

later alot of people go... *lol*

swee boh?

mi.chi.eru
03-11-2004, 05:13 PM
You can PM mah if you scare ppl know....but actually no like money face gal... you can ask BRO MHS... I got one that looks like Zhang MIn but I didn't have any action since she is MONI FACE~!~!@! ;)

wah lao weh... u damn hiam 3 hiam 4 leh.... ha ha ha.. like that i must rack my brains man... not easy....

i'll see what i can do lah.. but judging by ur KTV resume.. u should be the one recommending me.. ha ha ha..

mamamia
03-11-2004, 05:16 PM
All those mostly overseas one....You can ask Naemlo what I intro to him yesterday.... :D wah lao weh... u damn hiam 3 hiam 4 leh.... ha ha ha.. like that i must rack my brains man... not easy....

i'll see what i can do lah.. but judging by ur KTV resume.. u should be the one recommending me.. ha ha ha..

mi.chi.eru
03-11-2004, 05:21 PM
All those mostly overseas one....You can ask Naemlo what I intro to him yesterday.... :D

Knn.. u guys went out yesterday? wah liew must ask Naemlo how come boh jio already...

knn... damn steady ar u intro naemlo that one? eh.. that one is girl or IT? ha ha ha...

u also not steady leh... say me... nb...

mamamia
03-11-2004, 05:24 PM
What you talking??? Me no meet Naemlo yesterday,... because I now trishaw rider...I intro him no gal or it...is a place....

You interested?? then you reco me and I will tell you more.... :D Knn.. u guys went out yesterday? wah liew must ask Naemlo how come boh jio already...

knn... damn steady ar u intro naemlo that one? eh.. that one is girl or IT? ha ha ha...

u also not steady leh... say me... nb...

mi.chi.eru
03-11-2004, 05:32 PM
What you talking??? Me no meet Naemlo yesterday,... because I now trishaw rider...I intro him no gal or it...is a place....

You interested?? then you reco me and I will tell you more.... :D

wah hah hah.. seems like alot of people talk abt AB and his style of giving contacts..

u adopting his MO ar?

must reco u first then u tell me abt the place. :rolleyes:

mamamia
03-11-2004, 05:41 PM
The place is not in local so you know already also not much use unless you are going there....

Reco me or not is your decision... Nobody and force it out from you.... :rolleyes: wah hah hah.. seems like alot of people talk abt AB and his style of giving contacts..

u adopting his MO ar?

must reco u first then u tell me abt the place.