PDA

View Full Version : MG KTV gals recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

see see only
22-07-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
LOL....thought of tat too..... but the place is damn dark..... u wont know who is pretty until she step into the room.....

1st screening through the door glass panel - at least 50% of rejecting is reduced

2nd screening through the light from the TV when they r in - rejecting can be easiler by pushing them to other bros (a b selfish but can work)

3rd screening stare at the face, cos many v gd figure but age can be my mother. - this tough rejecting must be v thick skin, if not my BRO style (MY BRO: I ASK U IN BCOS I REMEBER I OWN U $2 THE LAST TIME, GIVE HER $2 AND SURE NO 2ND TIME)

Finally screening level of butterflying.

***Anyway jus went & found SaSa not bad, can talk cock, long hair, sweet face, younger bros should like

fun4evergood
22-07-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by see see only
1st screening through the door glass panel - at least 50% of rejecting is reduced

2nd screening through the light from the TV when they r in - rejecting can be easiler by pushing them to other bros (a b selfish but can work)

3rd screening stare at the face, cos many v gd figure but age can be my mother. - this tough rejecting must be v thick skin, if not my BRO style (MY BRO: I ASK U IN BCOS I REMEBER I OWN U $2 THE LAST TIME, GIVE HER $2 AND SURE NO 2ND TIME)

Finally screening level of butterflying.

***Anyway jus went & found SaSa not bad, can talk cock, long hair, sweet face, younger bros should like

So bro, which gal u managed to da bao before ? can PM me?

Rof|maoxz
23-07-2003, 12:06 PM
It has been a long time since I stepped into MG liao. Heard there is tons of gers freelancing there. :rolleyes:

DaBom
23-07-2003, 01:13 PM
went last nite wif a few brudders and found that quantity wise MG has improved from last time, but quality wise still not 100% the same as pre SARS, prob should improve slightly in another week or so.
There were one or two hidden gems, if u are willing to go hunting along the corridors.
I think in total my group of about 4 guys sat wif 12 gals. Below is a brief breakdown of some of the gals that i can remember (too many to remember)

Name: Qin
Looks: 5/10
Playability: 7/10 (only if she approach u first and not the other way around)
Boobs: 5/10 A cup but pert

Name: LK
Looks: 4/10
Playability: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 C Cup

Name: Chris
Looks: 8/10
Playability: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 B Cup?

Name: BoBo
Looks: 7/10
Playability: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 C Cup

Name: Ana
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10 AA Cup

Name: AC
Looks: 7/10
Playability: 9/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 B to C Cup

Name: Li Li
Looks: 6/10
Playability: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 A to B Cup

Name: A2
Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 6/10 B Cup?

That's all i can remember brudders, hope the info was helpful. Just remember that for the looks departments, some men's meat is another men's poison.

sgmjplayer
23-07-2003, 03:09 PM
Wow! so many gals with such high ratings.

I really cocked eye, heng i got friend with me as cocked eyed.
wahahahahaha!!!!!

or pretty gals, no one treats them eat dinner. none came out for
dinner.

Abit sleepy now.. type some nonsense to increase my posting
nos.

sgmjplayer
23-07-2003, 03:14 PM
I like your this statement. DAMN shiok.

rofl---------------------my colleague think I shld be in IMH already.

DaBom
23-07-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by sgmjplayer
Wow! so many gals with such high ratings.

I really cocked eye, heng i got friend with me as cocked eyed.
wahahahahaha!!!!!

or pretty gals, no one treats them eat dinner. none came out for
dinner.

Abit sleepy now.. type some nonsense to increase my posting
nos.

haha
just remember the favourite sayings:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder
or
one man's meat is another man's poison
;)

CHIONG
23-07-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

Wah free ah ? U sure u not pulling my legs ? Pay her the normal tips oso, can ? So total damage $20 for a hj ? Not a bad idea man ? U sure, dun make me excited leh !! Bcos, if like taht go alone mah no problem loh ? Except must stop the flow of girls cuming in.

wow seldom know of gal who hj in room, very rare gem, care to share who can?

sgmjplayer
23-07-2003, 05:29 PM
bj in room belong to what category then?? haha

btw all those that can bj/hj in room are those that
cannot make it in looks or body. maybe i mountain
tortise, never see can make it gals doing such things
in MG/TH.. :(

Originally posted by CHIONG
wow seldom know of gal who hj in room, very rare gem, care to share who can?

DaBom
23-07-2003, 05:35 PM
very true, but there's one who's not too bad who's willing to HJ & BJ.

AC

fastcar
23-07-2003, 10:00 PM
I like your this statement. DAMN shiok.

rofl---------------------my colleague think I shld be in IMH already.

Hahaha.... worse, you should be euthanised for humane reasons, not the least of which is your cock-eyeness :D Sweet pretty young gal u cannot appreciate, pointless to carry on living rite??LOL

fastcar
23-07-2003, 10:18 PM
bj in room belong to what category then?? haha

btw all those that can bj/hj in room are those that
cannot make it in looks or body. maybe i mountain
tortise, never see can make it gals doing such things
in MG/TH.. :(

Wah bro, u have forgotten that delicious fruits are very nice to eat in MG .... esp the very pungent kind !!!!!!!!!!!!:D

altw78
25-07-2003, 09:52 AM
no problem
just pm me ur contact no.
thanks
I agreed with u....not a place to talk about love but to relieve stress.... that wat my purpose is... Cheers!
DO chio me next time...

altw78
25-07-2003, 09:54 AM
there is a gal by ting ting in MG.
bros can try her.
quite nice.

other ok girls:
sun,tutu,yuki,ah mei.jasmine,jennifer.

have fun

mgking17
25-07-2003, 02:06 PM
All these girls u mentioned except sun and yuki all cannot play one lah. They dun do "extra" at all and only tease tease. At the end of the day comes down to what u want from them lor.

Jennifer, Mei and Ting Ting are quite chio but I think cannot onz also. Think they all lao jiao in MG liao so know all our tricks. Dun waste effort on them.

Rof|maoxz
25-07-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by fastcar
Problem is the chai taus not stupid leh .....they more seasoned then us ....cos they literally go everyday. If u regular enuff in MG, surely know these pple/grps.

No wonder "Lau Lee" or those MIWs keep emphasising to those retirees to control their CPF spending. Hope those MMs don't suck their coffin $$ to dryness.....hehe :p

fastcar
25-07-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by mgking17
All these girls u mentioned except sun and yuki all cannot play one lah. They dun do "extra" at all and only tease tease. At the end of the day comes down to what u want from them lor.

Jennifer, Mei and Ting Ting are quite chio but I think cannot onz also. Think they all lao jiao in MG liao so know all our tricks. Dun waste effort on them.

These gers are not the short term kind. Most on student pass; and worse, 1 even holds a singapore i/c(what colour i leave you to guess)!!!!!!!!! ....which means ..........CANNOT ONZ la

Rof|maoxz
25-07-2003, 03:13 PM
Brudders out there, my intention here is not to give lectures here. Juz my point of view. I think that the new batch of MMs have been instilled by those lau jiaos back in mainland and they r' playing a different set of ball game liao. Either their "acting skills" or "entertainment skills" is in the rating of C-, nothing much I can comment on them liao. I do like gers fr mainland, enjoying to be with them, but their attitude & behaviour is questionable. If u have noticed their eyes keep glueing @ the TV while sitting with u, they either dashed out or tell you their numbers has been called, leaving our brudders helpless behind.

Sometimes I realli wonder our brudders have to keep hanging around the two toliets, or walking past rooms, peeking thru others' room for gers. We as customers shld not be doing that, gers shld flock into our room instead. The early MG atmosphere has gone whereby we will be letting them in without any questions asked (good qualities) instead of now saying no to most of them. (is the QC inspector working???) Well, I did not discourage brudders here not to go MG since this place still has its advantages over the others like Katong KTV. Juz to add further on "Ta bao package". Please do not ask how much to book them for ST or overnite, they have known abt their FL counterparts operating in GL, so the price will be competitive. Go MG with an open mind, treat "Ta bao" as a incentives, this way brudders wont get disappointed. Adios.

fastcar
25-07-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Brudders out there, my intention here is not to give lectures here. Juz my point of view. I think that the new batch of MMs have been instilled by those lau jiaos back in mainland and they r' playing a different set of ball game liao. Either their "acting skills" or "entertainment skills" is in the rating of C-, nothing much I can comment on them liao. I do like gers fr mainland, enjoying to be with them, but their attitude & behaviour is questionable. If u have noticed their eyes keep glueing @ the TV while sitting with u, they either dashed out or tell you their numbers has been called, leaving our brudders helpless behind.

Sometimes I realli wonder our brudders have to keep hanging around the two toliets, or walking past rooms, peeking thru others' room for gers. We as customers shld not be doing that, gers shld flock into our room instead. The early MG atmosphere has gone whereby we will be letting them in without any questions asked (good qualities) instead of now saying no to most of them. (is the QC inspector working???) Well, I did not discourage brudders here not to go MG since this place still has its advantages over the others like Katong KTV. Juz to add further on "Ta bao package". Please do not ask how much to book them for ST or overnite, they have known abt their FL counterparts operating in GL, so the price will be competitive. Go MG with an open mind, treat "Ta bao" as a incentives, this way brudders wont get disappointed. Adios.

The quality of the gals is indeed questionable, for the majority of them there now. MG is not a true nightclub, and one pays a correspondingly lower rate. Everybody can see that the gals in Dynasty, TSRJ, TAM, LP are in a different league altogether. But try offering 100 for a st for these nightclub gals and you be, in all probability, be spat upon. Wherelse in MG, its more the norm than exception. I guess the dynamics of economics do not change, regardless of industry --- u get what u pay for -- be it banks, shopping ..and YES, even(esp) KTVs ..........:D

Rof|maoxz
25-07-2003, 04:49 PM
There was one incident abt 6 yrs back in Lido Palace. My frd gave $50 as tip the hostress whom she has sat with. That ger received the 50 bucks, drawn out one more 50 dollar note and passed $100 back to my frd. She mentioned this nasty words to him, "This KTV is not suitable for u guys, go elsewhere and have fun with it" My frd have quitted KTV for quite some time b4 returning back. :mad:

cheongkid
25-07-2003, 06:37 PM
There was one incident abt 6 yrs back in Lido Palace. My frd gave $50 as tip the hostress whom she has sat with. That ger received the 50 bucks, drawn out one more 50 dollar note and passed $100 back to my frd. She mentioned this nasty words to him, "This KTV is not suitable for u guys, go elsewhere and have fun with it" My frd have quitted KTV for quite some time b4 returning back. :mad:
6 years back, $50 quite big already. But of course in the eyes of those "high-class" hostesses, it's peanuts to them. Unless you got loads of cash to throw, places like LP, TSRJ, TAM are not for us. Did your friend go back to LP after his 'wounds' healed?

evo3
26-07-2003, 12:46 AM
6 years ago the booking rate for an hr ia already at $38 per hr. and at that time even the mummy get at least $200 as tip, so giving only $50 the gal who you sat with is not alot, the booking fee there they already get $28 and th $10 goes to the club. and only these 2 years or so than LP had become a butterfly place onlt during happy hrs.

see see only
26-07-2003, 04:22 AM

ur friend stupid (sorry in advance), she trying 2 make him shy only, never mind ur fri should take the $50 extra and say thank u very much, make her tey.

must make them know their under our mecci, i alway give $10 in TH & MG for those super butterfly, when they say no enough i jus look up with the "SO" look. must teach them a lesson for all other bros.

altw78
26-07-2003, 09:15 AM
no leh.
all can play.at least thats wat happened to us.
sun ah mei jennifer tutu all can da bao.
trust me.

altw78
26-07-2003, 09:20 AM
i quite agreed with wat u said.
Mg,i think nowadays not more than 10 girls can meet the standard.tats why i give up on going there already.
The quality of the gals is indeed questionable, for the majority of them there now. MG is not a true nightclub, and one pays a correspondingly lower rate. Everybody can see that the gals in Dynasty, TSRJ, TAM, LP are in a different league altogether. But try offering 100 for a st for these nightclub gals and you be, in all probability, be spat upon. Wherelse in MG, its more the norm than exception. I guess the dynamics of economics do not change, regardless of industry --- u get what u pay for -- be it banks, shopping ..and YES, even(esp) KTVs ..........:D

sgmjplayer
26-07-2003, 09:34 AM
others I dont know. If you can tabao mei,
You muz be the guy driving the Lexus. wahahahahaha.

'TCSS'

if you say mei's 'cousin'-June maybe still possible, you
are the only 1 went with her on a fateful sunday.

Originally posted by altw78
no leh.
trust me.

fastcar
26-07-2003, 09:38 AM
no leh.
trust me.

Mei has been in Mg for more than a year; i have yet to know anybody who could take her out........ and guess why??? (Refer to my previous posts).

IF you/your friend could do it, pls tell us more. I sure would like to know how it was done ................LOL

fun4evergood
26-07-2003, 11:32 AM
others I dont know. If you can tabao mei,
You muz be the guy driving the Lexus. wahahahahaha.

'TCSS'

if you say mei's 'cousin'-June maybe still possible, you
are the only 1 went with her on a fateful sunday.

Really? I do drive lexus sometimes.....so me can tabao mei? ha ha

sgmjplayer
26-07-2003, 12:21 PM
Then you go and try and let us know if you are successful anot.

Pls also be kind enough to give us a FR.

Goodluck to you. I support you in spirit.

Really? I do drive lexus sometimes.....so me can tabao mei? ha ha

see see only
26-07-2003, 01:02 PM
So bro, which gal u managed to da bao before ? can PM me?

BRO FUN, to pm i need to edit my profile first. but 2 be honest i 4got others liao. but got 2 studs my regular FF & FQ.

Blurrr
26-07-2003, 02:55 PM
Any brudder wanna go MG, me long time never go liao.....so need advices from the lau jiao here...thanks..hehehehe

gedangsa
26-07-2003, 02:56 PM
Like all places, they have their pros and cons. As for MG, my opinion is as follows:-

PROS:-

1. MG is suitable for those who wants value for money.

2. MG is for those poor fella like me who can't afford splash out a few hundred/thousand dollars in one night outing.

3. Tips in MG is only about $20 per girl

4. MG is suitable for those bros who have fierce wife/gf at home who insist on their husband/bf to go home early. Place is usually fully booked from 3.00pm to 8.00pm, ie the Happy Hours.

5. MG is suitable for those bros who do not demand high class, top of the range girls.

CONS

1. MG is not suitable for those richer bros who expect top of the range girls.

2. MG is not suitable for bros who walk-in during Happy Hours without prior booking bcos always fully-booked

3. MG is not suitable for those super-thrifty fella who refuse to pay anything. I mean, although it is much cheaper than say Dynastybut it is still expensive for some bros who is really poor.

Hope the above helps some bros.

Thanks

fun4evergood
27-07-2003, 03:15 AM
BRO FUN, to pm i need to edit my profile first. but 2 be honest i 4got others liao. but got 2 studs my regular FF & FQ.

Most willing to know more about ur 2 studs.......:p

see see only
27-07-2003, 07:41 AM
I think i must charge SASA(PRC) advisement fee. after my pervious post on her, 6 days straight called her. reply is going out with fri not free. ask her never go work?

SHE say why go work, go out hav fun and get paid ard $400 - $XXXX.00. Those many $$$$$$$ bro share a thought 4 poorer bro like me can, i only need 2-3hrs weekday after 2pm.

BOOK her laterrrrr can? thks inadanvce.

mgking17
27-07-2003, 11:40 AM
no leh.
trust me.

You sure got tabao them before? THought Ah Mei and Jennifer all dun go out one? How much u paid for them?

fastcar
27-07-2003, 04:26 PM
I think i must charge SASA(PRC) advisement fee. after my pervious post on her, 6 days straight called her. reply is going out with fri not free. ask her never go work?

SHE say why go work, go out hav fun and get paid ard $400 - $XXXX.00. Those many $$$$$$$ bro share a thought 4 poorer bro like me can, i only need 2-3hrs weekday after 2pm.

Sasa going back 3rd Aug; so you still got approx a week. :)

This is reality..... $$$ talks in the world of KTVs and WLs .....

Btw, getting $$$ out of guys is not difficult; but being able to get it WITHOUT bonking them ...ar, thats a true gao-shou.......

sgmjplayer
27-07-2003, 09:38 PM
2-3 hrs do what? not as if you can get her to bed.

This is a realistic world. I know my rich friend cannot
bring her to Hotel. You must be rich and willing to splurge
alot on her.

Last question: is she really worth so much??

naemlo
27-07-2003, 10:06 PM

Bro dun waste time on her. She is now a 'old rich man pet'. She was paid to go out everynites. FYI she might work tml.... cos the rich man is not free....

naemlo
27-07-2003, 10:08 PM
Most willing to know more about ur 2 studs.......:p

Bro it's me, how was your nite in TH?? I'll show u which can dao bao when we meet again maybe next week,

naemlo
27-07-2003, 10:11 PM

alot on her.

She dun even accept 300 per shot. Does she worth the money?? BTW even if she is offered a thousand she also won't go overnite cos she has a richer guy behind her, Trust me.....

fun4evergood
27-07-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by naemlo
Bro it's me, how was your nite in TH?? I'll show u which can dao bao when we meet again maybe next week,

Huh? Are u the one whom we cheong th on Sat?

naemlo
27-07-2003, 10:49 PM
Huh? Are u the one whom we cheong th on Sat?

Wow kaos, U so fast forget abt my nick.... we went TH yesterday, I was thinking to go out with which ger the black or red........

fun4evergood
27-07-2003, 10:53 PM
Wow kaos, U so fast forget abt my nick.... we went TH yesterday, I was thinking to go out with which ger the black or red........

Ohh...... so which one u onz? Give some FR leh..... me go home PCC.....:mad:

naemlo
27-07-2003, 11:01 PM
Ohh...... so which one u onz? Give some FR leh..... me go home PCC.....:mad:

Bro I made the wrong choice, will update u when we meet again. A lot of FR for u.

fun4evergood
27-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Bro I made the wrong choice, will update u when we meet again. A lot of FR for u.

ah? wrong choice? why? u went for the black one? how is the shopping with the red one today?

naemlo
27-07-2003, 11:11 PM
ah? wrong choice? why? u went for the black one? how is the shopping with the red one today?

Ya the black...... haizzzz
anyway how u know abt the shopping??

fun4evergood
27-07-2003, 11:17 PM
Ya the black...... haizzzz
anyway how u know abt the shopping??

Wats wrong wif her? ur rating?
the shopping thing u mentioned so loud last nite, me of couse heard tat. so how its going? u become a robert king?

naemlo
27-07-2003, 11:30 PM
Wats wrong wif her? ur rating?
the shopping thing u mentioned so loud last nite, me of couse heard tat. so how its going? u become a robert king?

Nothing wrong but...... Oi bro this coming Fri same time same spot. 4 of us cheong again. TCSS n tell u the FR.

see see only
28-07-2003, 01:00 AM

alot on her.

Brosss, seem like many of u knew her, anyway wish me luck, monday.

My plan - 1/2 hr to p her up, 2hrs in 81, 1/2 send her to TH (mostly)

Kept u bros inform if got outcome.

WackoKing
28-07-2003, 04:26 AM
aiyo.....So tao and why you guys still go for this char bo? anyway for those who want to go for tabao..... a lot in katong ktv also cannot make it one.....too many PRCs that overestimate their worth. The Malaysians there too all aunties except for one call Dawn i think but sian lah also cannot tabao. *yawn*

Heard MG more wild but could not get a room so went to katong opposite. Any more good feedback for those that can tabao. I am entertaining my clients this coming week.

Rof|maoxz
28-07-2003, 09:17 AM
Please dun mix TH and MG threads or FRs 2gether. tks~

sgmjplayer
28-07-2003, 11:17 AM
yaloh. all the TH talks and dont even tell us whats the name
of the red and black gal. so many black gals ..

why dont post in TH thread.

fastcar
28-07-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by WackoKing
aiyo.....So tao and why you guys still go for this char bo? anyway for those who want to go for tabao..... a lot in katong ktv also cannot make it one.....too many PRCs that overestimate their worth.

Haha bro, this is known as "Fan Jian" ..MOST guys are guilty of it. More cannot get, more you want ...... its a tug-of-war mindgame. :D

fun4evergood
28-07-2003, 10:09 PM
Nothing wrong but...... Oi bro this coming Fri same time same spot. 4 of us cheong again. TCSS n tell u the FR.

Most possibility ok loh....

altw78
29-07-2003, 12:07 AM
i paid around 500 to bring jennifer out for the night session,meaning she follow me after happy hours.
not sure about ah mei though cause its my friend who got her.
around the same rate i think.
You sure got tabao them before? THought Ah Mei and Jennifer all dun go out one? How much u paid for them?

naemlo
29-07-2003, 12:23 AM
yaloh. all the TH talks and dont even tell us whats the name
of the red and black gal. so many black gals ..

why dont post in TH thread.

Not dun post cos we can't remember the name. I can remember the red one called xiao .... sorry old liao.....

naemlo
29-07-2003, 12:26 AM
i paid around 500 to bring jennifer out for the night session,meaning she follow me after happy hours.

500?? wow wow how I wish I can afford 500 at one go...

sgmjplayer
29-07-2003, 12:56 AM
wahahahahaha.....

I hope your wish comes true, But pls dont be shazi/kaizi.
And pls find some1 better quality. wahahahahahahaha
$500-------> never know it worth so little..:(

'break my piggy bank' 'counting by 10cts.. when i count
until $500. i go find 'better' gals. wahahahahahahaha

naemlo
29-07-2003, 01:12 AM
wahahahahaha.....

I hope your wish comes true, But pls dont be shazi/kaizi.
And pls find some1 better quality. wahahahahahahaha
$500-------> never know it worth so little..:(

'break my piggy bank' 'counting by 10cts.. when i count
until $500. i go find 'better' gals. wahahahahahahaha

I will definitely go for a better one...... $500 wow kaos now my bank has $65.19 only.... only can look for a $40 thai n survive on $25.19 till next pay.

fastcar
29-07-2003, 01:17 AM

Wah ... u went from zero to 100 so fast ...... still remmeber u lamenting about yr "relationship" wif a GL PRC Fl not too long ago ...now in the $500 league!!!!!!!!!

Wah ..ALL BROS PLS TAKE NOTE ... now we know who has been spoiling the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $500 indeed!!!!!!!LOl

Rof|maoxz
29-07-2003, 09:45 AM
Although there is no market rate for booking of MG gers overnite. I think its between the customer & the ger themselves. Dou its abit too steep with all the economic downturn & uncertainties, hope that bro. altw78 realli enjoying his time with jennifer since she seldom go out with customers as far as I know of. Maybe $350 would be fine to take her out. (Inclu. tips fr happy hours) Juz my humble comments.

ps: bro altw78, any FR on your nite? :rolleyes:

WoW_LaU
29-07-2003, 10:08 AM
For my experience, I've tried booking a PRC gals from S$150 - S$300 for overnight. :)

sgmjplayer
29-07-2003, 11:02 AM
wow! now i finally realised the phrase 'tua kang yao siu' means.
wahahahahaha

luckily most people here are humble. i can only afford max
$200/$250 for ST or Overnite. No choice I only got 4Cs.
Country Club Also cannot afford to have, NTUC Club I have.
not affordable these days. wahahahahahaha

Must find another job at night to work another 8 hrs
so that I can promote to Bs.

'sigh' nowadays my nephews are all richer than me
spending w/o earning capabilities. 'mummy mummy
no more $$ to spend', can already.

mgking17
29-07-2003, 02:45 PM

Can give FR or not? Most PRC I tried in MG CMI in terms of bed skills. With the exception of one I got for free. Hee hee no money in wallet and Geylang also no ATM. Next time I visit her auto no need to pay liao..shiok.

Jennifer u confirm $500 can or not? dun sabo leh later I kena slap.

see see only
29-07-2003, 04:26 PM
aiyo.....So tao and why you guys still go for this char bo? anyway for those who want to go for tabao..... a lot in katong ktv also cannot make it one.....too many PRCs that overestimate their worth. The Malaysians there too all aunties except for one call Dawn i think but sian lah also cannot tabao. *yawn*

Heard MG more wild but could not get a room so went to katong opposite. Any more good feedback for those that can tabao. I am entertaining my clients this coming week.

YEAH, wasted my time & $

Rof|maoxz
29-07-2003, 04:53 PM
Mi also looking for part-time job also lay. Any lobang or not? :rolleyes:

sgmjplayer
29-07-2003, 04:58 PM
as long as not too much time and $$ wasted. ok la.

juz dont tell us you paid $500 to bonk her..wahahahaha.

YEAH, wasted my time & $

sgmjplayer
29-07-2003, 05:01 PM
Your nick tells us your are king in MG.

Maybe u no need pay $500. FOC for you.

Your highness commands certain respect.
SHe wont dare to slap you i guess.

Can give FR or not? Most PRC I tried in MG CMI in terms of bed skills. With the exception of one I got for free. Hee hee no money in wallet and Geylang also no ATM. Next time I visit her auto no need to pay liao..shiok.

Jennifer u confirm $500 can or not? dun sabo leh later I kena slap.

fastcar
29-07-2003, 05:18 PM
YEAH, wasted my time & $

I think a lot of other guys wasted lagi more time and effort than you +++++ .......and yet get nothing in the end too.

Take it from me, she is not an easy lay. Good luck to your future ventures; lucky for us not every gal is like her .

hardrocksg
30-07-2003, 12:51 AM

Haha....not necessary 500 to settle all
I know of some who book the gals out and bring to TSRJ / TAM from 8pm til mid 9 for 300!
Somemore she claim only go there no bonk session

naemlo
30-07-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by hardrocksg
I know of some who book the gals out and bring to TSRJ / TAM from 8pm til mid 9 for 300!

Anyway I'm a poor man, I won't spend $500 on a single lady. Unless I kenna toto....

fastcar
30-07-2003, 01:41 AM

Pay $300 to bring a ger out from 1 KTV to the next ....whats the fun/logic??? Really wan to sing-song go K-box ma .....WAnt her company for fun, bring to a disco/pub/sentosa ..etc. WAnt to bonk....of cos Hotel ...:D

Rof|maoxz
30-07-2003, 10:33 AM
Bro fastcar is becoming the prince of MG soon....hehe :p

waypastprime
30-07-2003, 10:58 AM

He's uncomparable to the King.... :D

fastcar
30-07-2003, 11:05 AM

WAh liaoz ..dun like tat say me la ...i only the doorman la ....nv even got chance to step into the establishment la. :D

altw78
30-07-2003, 11:15 AM
jennifer skills so so only.she kept emphasing to me tat she very seldom go out with customers tats why the high price.definately not worth the money.i think most girls have their price.but 500 is definately too ex and i now regret it.tat time i was just so desperate to taste her but after tasting,found not worth it.sorry for spoiling the market.

mostly mg girls u give them 200 can bring them out the whole day liao.some more now the "ghost festival",the ktvs will not be as full as usual,very good time to bargin for "tao bao".

i think for mg,sex skills wise,Sun the best.just my own opinion.

mgking17
30-07-2003, 01:31 PM
jennifer skills so so only.she kept emphasing to me tat she very seldom go out with customers tats why the high price.definately not worth the money.i think most girls have their price.but 500 is definately too ex and i now regret it.tat time i was just so desperate to taste her but after tasting,found not worth it.sorry for spoiling the market.

mostly mg girls u give them 200 can bring them out the whole day liao.some more now the "ghost festival",the ktvs will not be as full as usual,very good time to bargin for "tao bao".

i think for mg,sex skills wise,Sun the best.just my own opinion.

U definately spoiled market lah. Now she will think anything less than 500 can ask go fly kite liao. I think all girls in MG can onz lah. Some of them like Jennifer and Ah Mei tok till like virgin like that but as u say all got a price one.

Anyway I urge all bruthers here to not spoil market anymore, I know for a fact that a lot of "rich" man trying to impress them by giving $50-$100 tips. But really $50 should be the limit lor if not spoil them too much liao. Like this time I try to Ta Bao one girl she say $300 I told her market price $100 she say all customers she went out with pay her at least $300. Chee bye I say forget it and next moment she call me back and I managed to lower the price to $100. Hee hee so this tells us one thing, if all of us stick to $20-$30 tips and $100 ST, then they all lan lan. But since most of them on social visit so cannot anyhow jump shift as not all KTV accept them.

So let's work together and make MG a better and cheaper place to chiong.

Hee hee I sound like some fucking miser dun I.

DaBom
30-07-2003, 02:55 PM
haha bro, u dun sound like a miser, u sound like most the regular MG bros, who like to go to MG cos its economical ;)

but seriously, the situation is getting out of hand, a lot of the chicks there are still asking for between 300-500 to TP. Even those that are average looking like A2 :P

For 500, you can go to GL and do it 4 times wif a PRC FL with bigger tits and better face, just IMHO.

mgking17
30-07-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by DaBom
haha bro, u dun sound like a miser, u sound like most the regular MG bros, who like to go to MG cos its economical ;)

but seriously, the situation is getting out of hand, a lot of the chicks there are still asking for between 300-500 to TP. Even those that are average looking like A2 :P

For 500, you can go to GL and do it 4 times wif a PRC FL with bigger tits and better face, just IMHO.

Precisely. But need cooperation from everyone here. Always got jokers who try to impress their respectively "targets" and then spoil market liao. Some even worse bloody hell go and tell the girls there bout the forum. But anyway that cannot be prevented lah. Just hope everyone can work together then everyone benefits.

Did u notice that the gals nowadays fucking attitude. Come in ur room 5 mins later disappear. Then instead of finding them in another room u see them at the coffee shops or at the counter chatting among themselves. Then later come back expect u to give at least $20. Fucking think we carrot head. This kind dun even give a single cent. If they dare make noise, u shout at them and that will do the trick. Not happy call boss come in.

Remember guys, we are customers not fucking carrot. If we dun get we dun give. Simple as that.

fun4evergood
30-07-2003, 11:02 PM
Precisely. But need cooperation from everyone here. Always got jokers who try to impress their respectively "targets" and then spoil market liao. Some even worse bloody hell go and tell the girls there bout the forum. But anyway that cannot be prevented lah. Just hope everyone can work together then everyone benefits.

Did u notice that the gals nowadays fucking attitude. Come in ur room 5 mins later disappear. Then instead of finding them in another room u see them at the coffee shops or at the counter chatting among themselves. Then later come back expect u to give at least $20. Fucking think we carrot head. This kind dun even give a single cent. If they dare make noise, u shout at them and that will do the trick. Not happy call boss come in.

Remember guys, we are customers not fucking carrot. If we dun get we dun give. Simple as that.

Totally agreed with u bro....we are there to enjoy and not be a carrot

naemlo
31-07-2003, 02:20 AM
Totally agreed with u bro....we are there to enjoy and not be a carrot

bro your 'gf' looking for u?........

altw78
31-07-2003, 09:57 AM
sorry bros,its my fault for spoiling the market.
i was quite new tat time and quite stupid.
but after countless trips this month and last month,i know the rates liao.
sorry.wont do it again no matter how chio the girls are.
:(

sgmjplayer
31-07-2003, 10:48 AM
you supposed to pay $500, but due to your looks like
your avartarz, FOC rite?

Please tell the truth.. She never take your $$ rite?

sorry bros,its my fault for spoiling the market.
i was quite new tat time and quite stupid.
but after countless trips this month and last month,i know the rates liao.
sorry.wont do it again no matter how chio the girls are.
:(

hardrocksg
31-07-2003, 11:49 AM
Pay $300 to bring a ger out from 1 KTV to the next ....whats the fun/logic??? Really wan to sing-song go K-box ma .....WAnt her company for fun, bring to a disco/pub/sentosa ..etc. WAnt to bonk....of cos Hotel ...:D

Aiya.....man's ego!
U tabao the zabor for 300 n dun do no shit!? to impress, tats all!

Men sometimes are so silly......
haha

fastcar
31-07-2003, 01:01 PM
Aiya.....man's ego!
U tabao the zabor for 300 n dun do no shit!? to impress, tats all!

Men sometimes are so silly......
haha

Bring a MG/TH ger to TAM/TSRJ to impress???? Well, u may/may not know, buth the gals in the latter 2 are MUCH higher in quality than the former ==== HOW to impress?? LOLOL:D

fun4evergood
31-07-2003, 11:20 PM
bro your 'gf' looking for u?........

Not so loud leh....me shy :p

naemlo
01-08-2003, 12:03 AM
Not so loud leh....me shy :p

NBZ she whole nite asked me call u. Lucky u didn't pick up the phone.

hardrocksg
01-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Bring a MG/TH ger to TAM/TSRJ to impress???? Well, u may/may not know, buth the gals in the latter 2 are MUCH higher in quality than the former ==== HOW to impress?? LOLOL:D

Wahzan, there are some tats not 2 bad in MG/TH
In fact some o the zabors skip 2 TSRJ/TAM when they realised that they r 'worth more'
But wat i meant was not 2 impress the zb there but the zb from MG/TH lar

sgmjplayer
01-08-2003, 03:37 AM
ohhh you are in MG on weds nite too?

you told tong2 you saw her BF in MG?

NBZ she whole nite asked me call u. Lucky u didn't pick up the phone.

sgmjplayer
01-08-2003, 03:56 AM
aiyo. told you so many times, I dont dare to die before you la.

w/o the cb or lj, i wont be here. cbkia or ljkia ok for me.

but dont scold yrself la, u want me call you uncle, then
i cbkia, u become cbuncle. u post scold me first la.

then next post ask me call you uncle, less clear cut.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND + 2 MAGICAL WORD. THANK YOU UNCLE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND + 2 MAGICAL WORD. THANK YOU UNCLE

Originally posted by AHLONGsan
Eh CBKia still not die ah? Still got that bank account as your signature ah? Uncle got the name to acount liao, you want me to post for you? Just say the magic word PLEASE.

hotbod8
01-08-2003, 07:34 AM
After reading all the write-up about MG, decided to pay the place a visit on Wednesday (30/7) with 4 other friends. The verdict:
This place is a shithole with seating, carpet, ambience of a cheap LSB. The girls there are mostly OLD, FAT AND UGLY except for a handful of average looking factory girls.

Jennifer is OLD (late twenties) and has terrible bad breath. Offered a bonk for 200. Many were touting at only 100. Whoever said 500 for a screw is either talking C#@! or is even uglier than the ugliest girl there!

Ah May is just the typical factory worker look. Dresses like one too.

The worse thing is that the girls will come in and ask for tips around 11+ for fear that you will run off. What the fark!

This place is not really cheap. If you want better quality China girls, go somewhere else!!

Rof|maoxz
01-08-2003, 09:13 AM
MG is like He-She holdings.....From dollar stock to penny stock. :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
01-08-2003, 09:14 AM
Bro hotbod8, I reckon u have not visited K2 ktv. U would have said MG is better den K2. :p

altw78
01-08-2003, 09:41 AM
ya.i am talking cock and even uglier than the ugliest girl there.
happy?

Originally posted by hotbod8
After reading all the write-up about MG, decided to pay the place a visit on Wednesday (30/7) with 4 other friends. The verdict:
This place is a shithole with seating, carpet, ambience of a cheap LSB. The girls there are mostly OLD, FAT AND UGLY except for a handful of average looking factory girls.

Jennifer is OLD (late twenties) and has terrible bad breath. Offered a bonk for 200. Many were touting at only 100. Whoever said 500 for a screw is either talking C#@! or is even uglier than the ugliest girl there!

The worse thing is that the girls will come in and ask for tips around 11+ for fear that you will run off. What the fark!

This place is not really cheap. If you want better quality China girls, go somewhere else!!

mgking17
01-08-2003, 11:31 AM

U sure Jennifer offered u $200 or not? I think we might be toking bout different girl here lah. The Jennifer we talking about quite chio mah, and so is May. Or maybe u just got high standards.

TalkRot
01-08-2003, 11:37 AM

so where do u suggest ?
personally , i find Ah May not bad leh .....

BTW, i always cheong MG. but not TH yet .... it the rate in TH same as MG during both the happy hr & peak time ?

sgmjplayer
01-08-2003, 11:39 AM
haha. I am poor man. i feel MG juz affordable. My slightly
above average friends, finds it cheap to go MG.

He finds it expensive. where he stands very clear..:p

once awhile we got some kind souls telling us the
impossible is possible. 'gd sign'

U sure Jennifer offered u $200 or not? I think we might be toking bout different girl here lah. The Jennifer we talking about quite chio mah, and so is May. Or maybe u just got high standards.

see see only
01-08-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by TalkRot
so where do u suggest ?
personally , i find Ah May not bad leh .....

BTW, i always cheong MG. but not TH yet .... it the rate in TH same as MG during both the happy hr & peak time ?

bro not very far away nearly same unless u go TH kana cheat. (which they r quite famous of)

CHIONG
02-08-2003, 11:18 AM
Just back from MG the other day, now a lot of fresh vegy.
But due to recent raids islandwide, MMs are quite wary and running off early.

naemlo
02-08-2003, 02:52 PM
ohhh you are in MG on weds nite too?

you told tong2 you saw her BF in MG?

Huh?? Dun get wat u meant...:confused:

gedangsa
02-08-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by CHIONG
Just back from MG the other day, now a lot of fresh vegy.
But due to recent raids islandwide, MMs are quite wary and running off early.

I still can't figure out wat is MM ? Any clues ? As far as I know, there's no mamasan in MG !!

cheongkid
02-08-2003, 03:36 PM

I still can't figure out wat is MM ? Any clues ? As far as I know, there's no mamasan in MG !!
LOL!

MM = mei-mei (girl)

gedangsa
02-08-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
LOL!

MM = mei-mei (girl)

OIC, thanks, stupid me, why didn't I think of it.

BTW, who you think have the biggest boobs in MG ?

Tks again

gedangsa
03-08-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by NoHorseRun
is Ana still ard??

Are you trying to hint that Ana has big boobs ?

Or yours is a general question with no relation to big boobs ?

naemlo
03-08-2003, 01:43 AM

Ah May quite ok leh....

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 03:43 AM
some how i feel katong got prettier girls after my last trip to MG.
just my 2 cents worth

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 03:45 AM
juan juan and dawn there are some chios there for a start. Mg ladies older though wilder in some sense.

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 03:47 AM
Ah May quite ok leh....

this i agree

wherewho
03-08-2003, 05:40 AM
juan juan and dawn there are some chios there for a start. Mg ladies older though wilder in some sense.

JJ old leh oso. Dawn dun deny quite a looker with big boobs. MG defn more fun but must c who u sit wif lah. nt all can play one.

wherewho
03-08-2003, 05:43 AM

No mamasan so scary. All the girls like hungry ghost all force sit in ur rms man. Some old enuff to be my mother man.

Imagine me sitting wif 13 girls the 1st time i went to Katong and 9 girls in MG!?!

fastcar
03-08-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by wherewho
No mamasan so scary. All the girls like hungry ghost all force sit in ur rms man. Some old enuff to be my mother man.

Imagine me sitting wif 13 girls the 1st time i went to Katong and 9 girls in MG!?!

Wah bro, u muz learn to be not paiseh to reject gers la .....take 2, at most 3 gers any 1 session la ...if not all u accept, you will bleed to death man :D

see see only
03-08-2003, 08:30 AM

bro just a small offer, u punjar me go i be ur papasan.:D

come 2 rejecting them 2 words for u, NEVER SHY.

The Kop
03-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Ah May quite ok leh....

Me juz went down to MG tis Wed after a break of more than 1 mth with 2 kakis. Was there from 4 to 10. Saw many new faces, in total we sat with abt 12 gals. The gals seem to be prettier, bustier and best of all, more daring! Recommended gals: Moon, A2, Fang Fang, A6 and A8. Hope the info helps but remember the above are me and my kakis' opinions not everybody will agree...

lost
03-08-2003, 12:45 PM
hi all senior,

1st time so pls dun flame me n might be a bit lo so. After reading the threads about MG, I and 2 of my friends decided to have an eye opening there. So give MG a call for booking a room but it was full. No choice wait till dinner time call them again and finally got a room.

As this is our 1st time there, we are wondering around and do not know what will happen. The moment we sit in our room, the flock of girls about 10 came in and sit around. Oh god, we were shock and do not know what to do, so we ask them to get out 1st but they bo chup us, still sit around until 1 of my friends get up and tell them to leave if not we leave. So the whole flock leave except for about 3 of them which we dun even interested in stay put. My fed-up friend ask them to leave again in an angry mode. Then they finally leave.

Next we are in the room discussing on how many girls we are taking each. After the discussion, we went out to grap the girls that we have in mind. I myself get a girl from shanghai n chong qing. The otther 2 of my friends get 2 each from suzhou n etc. Find that most of them is wild n playable. Infact I can say that the place got gentle (girlfriend type), wild type and innocent type (maybe new). As for mine, 1 is gentle girlfriend type with not much action juzt hugging but she was with be throughout the nite. The other one very playful even show me her breast and I also suck her breast, she even ask me to go hotel. I told her I have no $$ liao and she say no $$ involve and even offer me to go her place.

But in between, there is 1 girl keeps coming in n i keep asking her to get out. There she comes in about 3 times and 3 times I bochup her and she gets fed-up and ask me for 10 bucks and she will not come in anymore. She keeps making noise till I almost tulan liao. She bopian and leave herself after I totally ignore her and chat with others.

Next, to my friend no. 1, the girls he had is also quite wild and they even ruba my friend dick which in turn my friend finger her pussy til quite wet. She even ask my friend to GL hotel too for free f.... The other one also quite playable but keep on butterflying.

Next to friend No. 2, guess he's not in action coz seens like he there looking for future wife..hehe

Overall, I will return to that place although we were shock in the beginning but after the hours there, we know what to do liao. Besides, I am convince about free f... from the girls liao. But I am still having ?? on how to get them to leave asap if i dun like her. Pls give me few pointers, all senior brothers.

naemlo
03-08-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by The Kop
Me juz went down to MG tis Wed after a break of more than 1 mth with 2 kakis. Was there from 4 to 10. Saw many new faces, in total we sat with abt 12 gals. The gals seem to be prettier, bustier and best of all, more daring! Recommended gals: Moon, A2, Fang Fang, A6 and A8. Hope the info helps but remember the above are me and my kakis' opinions not everybody will agree...

A8 cup C

naemlo
03-08-2003, 01:01 PM
this i agree

Was there yesterday first person to sit with me is May. Look ok. Maybe other bros taste different.....

naemlo
03-08-2003, 02:23 PM

Bro I be there papasan the next time u r there. U describe wat type of gers u want I'll get u. Hhehehehehe but u must tips me at the end of the day.

naemlo
03-08-2003, 02:25 PM
Wah bro, u muz learn to be not paiseh to reject gers la .....take 2, at most 3 gers any 1 session la ...if not all u accept, you will bleed to death man :D

Hahahah quite true, I was there alone waiting for my friends, kena attacked by 6-7 gers. I have to act bastard and asked all to leave except May..... :D

naemlo
03-08-2003, 02:26 PM
bro just a small offer, u punjar me go i be ur papasan.:D

come 2 rejecting them 2 words for u, NEVER SHY.

Bro count me in... U big papa, I assistance papa...

naemlo
03-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by lost
hi all senior,

1st time so pls dun flame me n might be a bit lo so. After reading the threads about MG, I and 2 of my friends decided to have an eye opening there. So give MG a call for booking a room but it was full. No choice wait till dinner time call them again and finally got a room.

As this is our 1st time there, we are wondering around and do not know what will happen. The moment we sit in our room, the flock of girls about 10 came in and sit around. Oh god, we were shock and do not know what to do, so we ask them to get out 1st but they bo chup us, still sit around until 1 of my friends get up and tell them to leave if not we leave. So the whole flock leave except for about 3 of them which we dun even interested in stay put. My fed-up friend ask them to leave again in an angry mode. Then they finally leave.

Next we are in the room discussing on how many girls we are taking each. After the discussion, we went out to grap the girls that we have in mind. I myself get a girl from shanghai n chong qing. The otther 2 of my friends get 2 each from suzhou n etc. Find that most of them is wild n playable. Infact I can say that the place got gentle (girlfriend type), wild type and innocent type (maybe new). As for mine, 1 is gentle girlfriend type with not much action juzt hugging but she was with be throughout the nite. The other one very playful even show me her breast and I also suck her breast, she even ask me to go hotel. I told her I have no $$ liao and she say no $$ involve and even offer me to go her place.

But in between, there is 1 girl keeps coming in n i keep asking her to get out. There she comes in about 3 times and 3 times I bochup her and she gets fed-up and ask me for 10 bucks and she will not come in anymore. She keeps making noise till I almost tulan liao. She bopian and leave herself after I totally ignore her and chat with others.

Next, to my friend no. 1, the girls he had is also quite wild and they even ruba my friend dick which in turn my friend finger her pussy til quite wet. She even ask my friend to GL hotel too for free f.... The other one also quite playable but keep on butterflying.

Next to friend No. 2, guess he's not in action coz seens like he there looking for future wife..hehe

Overall, I will return to that place although we were shock in the beginning but after the hours there, we know what to do liao. Besides, I am convince about free f... from the girls liao. But I am still having ?? on how to get them to leave asap if i dun like her. Pls give me few pointers, all senior brothers.

Bro u guys must be handsome or something like this... Free f and even free room. Normally the gers stay together in a group and they are not allow to bring guys home. Can u intro the ger u mentioned that asked u go her house...:p

I regular also dun have these kind of freebies, so sad...

see see only
03-08-2003, 02:44 PM
Bro u guys must be handsome or something like this... Free f and even free room. Normally the gers stay together in a group and they are not allow to bring guys home. Can u intro the ger u mentioned that asked u go her house...:p

I regular also dun have these kind of freebies, so sad...

bro nae....., try 2 lick their cunt for 1-2 hrs, then they so shiok mayb can free lor.:D

naemlo
03-08-2003, 03:00 PM
bro nae....., try 2 lick their cunt for 1-2 hrs, then they so shiok mayb can free lor.:D

I'll die b4 she say 'yes yes I'm cumming, I'm cumming' :p

WackoKing
03-08-2003, 07:18 PM
ha ha ha..... you are funny brudder.

munkeongkoh
03-08-2003, 11:48 PM
hi all senior,

Bro,
mind to share which gal offer the free F. pls post.......
Note - All men are bros......

wherewho
04-08-2003, 01:49 AM
Freebies?? Hmmmm. Put long string to catch big fish. OR U muz be really hamsome

wherewho
04-08-2003, 01:51 AM
Bro I be there papasan the next time u r there. U describe wat type of gers u want I'll get u. Hhehehehehe but u must tips me at the end of the day.

Papasan can Da bao a nt. Did i nt tell U tat i am bisexual? =)
Will tip U after biz done. =P

wherewho
04-08-2003, 01:53 AM
Hahahah quite true, I was there alone waiting for my friends, kena attacked by 6-7 gers. I have to act bastard and asked all to leave except May..... :D

Tat time bodok like wat mah. Pai say. Pity them. Bill time then I realised I MOST PITIFUL man. broke =(

wherewho
04-08-2003, 01:57 AM
Tat time bodok like wat mah. Pai say. Pity them. Bill time then I realised I MOST PITIFUL man. broke =(

So nowadays I sit oni wif 1-3 of my regular familiar gals in MG (SaSa , ShiShi) and Katong (Dawn). Sometimes a new gal here n there to taste new vegy. Once bitten twice sly now man. Money hard earned some more.

Lucky got frens to help moi tai chi the unwanted gals away.

wherewho
04-08-2003, 02:19 AM

$500? Woa kao! U muz be rich man. I at max pay $150-200 for other gals. Px too steep lah. U kenna 'carrot' liao lah.

wherewho
04-08-2003, 02:21 AM
Anyway I'm a poor man, I won't spend $500 on a single lady. Unless I kenna toto....

Kenna toto oso nt like tat spend mah. I got money growing plant maybe $500 i give. =P

lost
04-08-2003, 09:55 AM
Hi bros. it's true abt free f...... maybe that we a bit lucky that nite or as wat u say... "fang chang xian diao da yu". But I am not loaded leh. It puzzle us too not only u all. As for the name can't really remember...... sorry...will try remember then let u shi xiong know abt it.

Please dun flame me, coz I m speaking the truth.... Think maybe next time should refrain from making free...remarks.... coz not much pple believe.

WackoKing
04-08-2003, 12:06 PM
Hi bros. it's true abt free f...... maybe that we a bit lucky that nite or as wat u say... "fang chang xian diao da yu". But I am not loaded leh. It puzzle us too not only u all. As for the name can't really remember...... sorry...will try remember then let u shi xiong know abt it.

Please dun flame me, coz I m speaking the truth.... Think maybe next time should refrain from making free...remarks.... coz not much pple believe.

don't be dishearten and say this. for me i believe as some of this PRC also got needs right. maybe just happen you and her click so she give you free. just my 2 cents worth.

Rof|maoxz
04-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Updated Insider news: There will be a new batch of MMs coming up this few days. Waiting for approval. cheers~

WackoKing
04-08-2003, 12:10 PM
JJ old leh oso. Dawn dun deny quite a looker with big boobs. MG defn more fun but must c who u sit wif lah. nt all can play one.

true true. Mg gals must be selective, some can play like hell. some can't play at all. it really depends on brudders' here individual preferences. I like an entertaining girl as in able to sing, cuddle with, maybe gentle foddle, chat while in the ktv but can tabao a not i respect their own decision. can tabao is best got start got ending right?

WackoKing
04-08-2003, 12:12 PM
for me normally i see who i miss more, if i miss dawn i go katong ktv. if i am on a sexual urge i go Mg ktv to choose and buy vegy for tabao.........hahaha

see see only
04-08-2003, 09:44 PM

;) jus curious did u lick her cunt for 1-2 hrs. errrrrr. did or not u r lucky man.

but that good u 4get her name, cos me first PRC also free somemore 3-4 times, but b4 she left 4 airport ask me to lend $$$, finally gave $200 - somemore she face black black. that's HISTORY.

naemlo
05-08-2003, 12:13 AM
Papasan can Da bao a nt. Did i nt tell U tat i am bisexual? =)
Will tip U after biz done. =P

Bro, me bi too... ask 'see see only' bro. He knows me well. :D

naemlo
05-08-2003, 12:18 AM
Kenna toto oso nt like tat spend mah. I got money growing plant maybe $500 i give. =P

If only I kena...:(

naemlo
05-08-2003, 12:27 AM

Bro it's freespeech here. Just say what u feel like saying. But whether ppl u or not it's up to them.

naemlo
05-08-2003, 12:34 AM
;) jus curious did u lick her cunt for 1-2 hrs. errrrrr. did or not u r lucky man.

but that good u 4get her name, cos me first PRC also free somemore 3-4 times, but b4 she left 4 airport ask me to lend $$$, finally gave $200 - somemore she face black black. that's HISTORY.

R u serious that she took 200 from u??? Wow kaos.... I thought she quite famous in TH? She told me how much she can earn a nite n all that shit. Lucky the person is u, if I'm there, I'll throw $10 at her face.... :D

naemlo
05-08-2003, 12:36 AM
Updated Insider news: There will be a new batch of MMs coming up this few days. Waiting for approval. cheers~

Another batch??? Wow kaos, MG full of gers liao... Me n my friends quite scared of going there. Hope the quality is good then we might change our mind.

gedangsa
12-08-2003, 08:53 AM
Hi bros,

Went to MG last nite. Again, the girls there ask me whether they can hj me. I did not allow them to do it bcos I need the help of bros out there to clarify the following doubt:-

1. Do they actually hj in the room itself assuming I do not want to tabao?

2. Where else can they hj you ? In the toilet ? Not comfortable leh to he hj in front of others !!

3. I'm only there for the Happy hours duration, how much tips do I pay them inclusive of the hj ? Some bros say don't spoil market, max tips is $30. So if inclusive of hj, how much tips to pay ? Also, $30 ?

I may have ask the above b4 but dun really have a direct answer, so please dun flame me. Hope bros there can answer again

Tks, fellow cheongster

sgmjplayer
12-08-2003, 09:51 AM
Normally if they HJ you till you cum, if you does, they
expect you to give alittle more tips, if they negotiate
with you before hand, its up to u to bargain, if they
dont, its up to you to give.

$30 is quite good for most of them.
I have not sat any gals who is willing or offered to HJ
for me..:( wahahahahaha, but i am perfectly happy abt it.

Who decides the market rates? on what basis?
Did you know how spoilt is the market?
who is he/she to decide the market rates?

I believe in payment according to what you get and
aspire to achieve. $100 in L8, can get you a model
like gal. Does that means all MG gals needs to charge
lesser?

Frankly, I have never paid $100 for ST with gals in MG/TH,
Min I paid was $150.

Of coz, I have my criteria, talk abt gals on short term Visa,
F3 maybe, ki ki, if she lies lesser.
The rest, I rather go home DIY or go L8 and pay $100.

Hi bros,

3. I'm only there for the Happy hours duration, how much tips do I pay them inclusive of the hj ? Some bros say don't spoil market, max tips is $30. So if inclusive of hj, how much tips to pay ? Also, $30 ?

mgking17
12-08-2003, 10:22 AM
Paying $150 for ST is already spoiling market. But if u are willing party then bo bian lor. The other time I posted to tell the bruthers here the kind of price we should be paying lor. Like yesterday I went also test to see the new gals reaction to ST/LT. Some straight away tell me $200 for ST. But after I told them no such thing and I wun pay $200, they lower their expectations to $100. I am sure the more season cheongsters of MG would know this rate.

So if u say u minimum $150 then you kena chop a bit lor. No big deal lah but still extra $50 bucks.

Anyway if u dun believe me I give u one gal's name u go ask lah, sure can $100 cause I just tried. Look for Xiao Feng, quite ok one.
Also yesterday got one whole bunch of new gals. Got one very chio sat with me I wanted to tabao but she big auntie came. Also $100 can liao. Dun mentioned name bacause I want to try first hee hee.....

Bro sgmplayer are u also the one to post about Jennifer and Mei? I tried still cannot leh. They say never do tabao....

Normally if they HJ you till you cum, if you does, they
expect you to give alittle more tips, if they negotiate
with you before hand, its up to u to bargain, if they
dont, its up to you to give.

$30 is quite good for most of them.
I have not sat any gals who is willing or offered to HJ
for me..:( wahahahahaha, but i am perfectly happy abt it.

Who decides the market rates? on what basis?
Did you know how spoilt is the market?
who is he/she to decide the market rates?

I believe in payment according to what you get and
aspire to achieve. $100 in L8, can get you a model
like gal. Does that means all MG gals needs to charge
lesser?

Frankly, I have never paid $100 for ST with gals in MG/TH,
Min I paid was $150.

Of coz, I have my criteria, talk abt gals on short term Visa,
F3 maybe, ki ki, if she lies lesser.
The rest, I rather go home DIY or go L8 and pay $100.

sgmjplayer
12-08-2003, 11:04 AM
I offer to pay, not they asked for.. haha..so not considered
kena chop. i more 'jian4' like to pay more..:( .. you still dont
get me, I offer what I feel I wanted to pay, go or not,
up to them. btw, I also never sat any gals that offers
$100 or less to go ST. Never before, dont know about
future.

I believe some gals can even go for 80.

I am not the tua kang yao xiu la. I cannot afford to go
out with Jennifer or mei. I dont drive lexus..:(

from your nick, already can tell you are King. ME not king la.
I never doubt people who talks normally. let put it this way.
how many people can afford $500 for ST and goes MG?
I only know 2 guys in MG can afford that.
But 1 will do it (ie the gal is young and innocent),
the other wont pay that kind of $$ even he hv it.
some1 asked for $400 he also back off..hahahahaha.

So if u say u minimum $150 then you kena chop a bit lor. No big deal lah but still extra $50 bucks.

Bro sgmplayer are u also the one to post about Jennifer and Mei? I tried still cannot leh. They say never do tabao....

altw78
12-08-2003, 11:13 AM
ya i am the tua kang yao xiu one
happy?

future.

Rof|maoxz
12-08-2003, 11:41 AM
Anyone can update mi on this new batch of MG MMs? There is one last lot coming on the way. Check this out! ;)

gedangsa
12-08-2003, 10:26 PM
So, is the hj done in the room itself ? Anyone can confirm ?

Tks

fastcar
13-08-2003, 12:48 PM
future.

There are quite a few rich bros in MG/Th who will think nothing of paying 200-250 for ST. So no point arguing over this 100/150/200 thingy. Its a FACT; just patronise these places a few more times and you will get 2 understand what i mean.

As i have said so umpteen times--In ANY ktv, $$ talks. And unfortunately, not all of us are born with a silver spoon. There wil always be some who are richer than others, and more willing to pay. So end-point; pay what you deem is a "fair" price, taking your affordability into consideration.

Rof|maoxz
13-08-2003, 01:50 PM
Can recommend them to mi? I interested to go with them. :p

fastcar
13-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Can recommend them to mi? I interested to go with them. :p

CAN ... in fact quite a few are even forum bros who post once in a while !!:D .The rest are RIch Elderly bros lor

see see only
13-08-2003, 09:39 PM
FOR ST,

i dont understand why must state $$ first, i never. i jus tell them let go dinner/lunch and see if they realy hungry. If they r hungry (food i mean). i jus say ok we tabao some food and eat elsewhere.

eating in 81 quite a fun thing 2 do, especially exercise after some light food.

Finally give watever they r worth. if fj less than 5/10 - 80 (even 60) average - 100, excellent - 120max.

For those who want 2 spoil market up2 them.

sniperwolf
14-08-2003, 12:05 AM
those who go MG in noon, do u find the girls butterfly a lot and long time. went there few times n always like that. me and frds wait in rm for almost 45min. come sit for 10min then go again. so sian.

fastcar
14-08-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by sniperwolf
those who go MG in noon, do u find the girls butterfly a lot and long time. went there few times n always like that. me and frds wait in rm for almost 45min. come sit for 10min then go again. so sian.

Er ... so how much do you usually tip??? If tip 10 dollars, then 10min very good liaoz. If tip 20, just about rite amount of time. If 30 and above, then maybe you can be more demanding.

Lets work it out. Lets assume she stays same amt of time in each rm. If $10, and she stays in your rm longer say 15mins, then max she can get that afternoon is $10X4= $40 ...NO turnover time counted... cannot be rite. IF u tip $20, then she makes $20X4=$80 ..ok ,just about rite. Now IF you tip $30 and above, yes, you can be more demanding ....its all mathematics ..agree?? So she has to be flexible ... spends more time with customers who tip more and lesser in rms which dont. Btw, is there such thing as zero turn-over time in any business???

Ideally, the customers shld be able to guage and vary the tips accordingly. But of cos, just as in any aspect of life, there will always be jokers who tip $10 and demand 30mins out of every 1 hour. I used to be sore about the butterfly time too ..until i work out the maths, then i see it from the gals' POV. So my advise is, if you like the gal a lot, tell her upfront that you like her company and that you will 'take care " of her better if she spends more time with you. Normally, most will take the hint. BUT pls be a gentleman and honour your word if they really stay longer. Dont be a bastard and still tip $10 in the end....sadly a lot of pple are like that.

WackoKing
14-08-2003, 02:36 AM
i agree with brudder fastcar......this girls are also trying to make a living.....alll you need to do is to be fair that's all.

WWWII
14-08-2003, 03:35 AM
Er ... so how much do you usually tip??? If tip 10 dollars, then 10min very good liaoz. If tip 20, just about rite amount of time. If 30 and above, then maybe you can be more demanding.

Lets work it out. Lets assume she stays same amt of time in each rm. If $10, and she stays in your rm longer say 15mins, then max she can get that afternoon is $10X4= $40 ...NO turnover time counted... cannot be rite. IF u tip $20, then she makes $20X4=$80 ..ok ,just about rite. Now IF you tip $30 and above, yes, you can be more demanding ....its all mathematics ..agree?? So she has to be flexible ... spends more time with customers who tip more and lesser in rms which dont. Btw, is there such thing as zero turn-over time in any business???

Ideally, the customers shld be able to guage and vary the tips accordingly. But of cos, just as in any aspect of life, there will always be jokers who tip $10 and demand 30mins out of every 1 hour. I used to be sore about the butterfly time too ..until i work out the maths, then i see it from the gals' POV. So my advise is, if you like the gal a lot, tell her upfront that you like her company and that you will 'take care " of her better if she spends more time with you. Normally, most will take the hint. BUT pls be a gentleman and honour your word if they really stay longer. Dont be a bastard and still tip $10 in the end....sadly a lot of pple are like that.

Normally i just tip on how i feel. She deserves it she deserves it. Else if the service is bad. Long or not long $10 will do fine.

WWWII
14-08-2003, 03:38 AM
There are quite a few rich bros in MG/Th who will think nothing of paying 200-250 for ST. So no point arguing over this 100/150/200 thingy. Its a FACT; just patronise these places a few more times and you will get 2 understand what i mean.

As i have said so umpteen times--In ANY ktv, $$ talks. And unfortunately, not all of us are born with a silver spoon. There wil always be some who are richer than others, and more willing to pay. So end-point; pay what you deem is a "fair" price, taking your affordability into consideration.

Yes if the lady made you happy and you can afford it, then go ahead. Just go accordingly to your feelings, however be clear and not kenna chop chop.

WWWII
14-08-2003, 03:39 AM
CAN ... in fact quite a few are even forum bros who post once in a while !!:D .The rest are RIch Elderly bros lor

Sadly i am the elderly part w/o the rich :p

bornfree89
14-08-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by WWWII

i M neither. no offends.

bornfree89
14-08-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by WWWII

i M neither. no offends.

sniperwolf
14-08-2003, 01:08 PM

ya u rite. i always tip $30 if i like her services. but the min i give is $20. but if they butterfly too long u feel bored n sian also.
btw bro fastcar any recommend place to cheong in afternoon?

gedangsa
14-08-2003, 11:05 PM
So, is the hj done in the room itself ? Anyone can confirm ?

Tks

Since no bros can sot of confirm, I will provide the report on this subject.

Juz came back from MG. This time I had 5 girls. Of this 5 girls, 3 asked whether they can hj me.

One of them say

G: let's go to toilet together and I release the stress on your little brother

Me: Okay, let's go

WHen we reach and WENT IN the toilet togehter with the door locked of course, she took out my didi

M: Eh, not so fast lah,

G: Ok, ok you play with breast ....[as she unhooked her bra(can't remember it is unhook or lift up her bra, as all I can remember is I can fully see the pair of big breast)]

M: Wah is your breast real or fake ?

G: Of cos real

M: Can I touch your pussy ?

G: Ok but no need to take off panty lah

M: ok, so I finger her

G: Eh, others oso want to use the toilet lah

M: ok, ok [and she shake the shaft of my waepon until it explodes, part of the bullet shot on her cheek. ha..ha]

Surprisingly, she din ask for $$$ [cos never talk about it], so when time to go home, I just tip her $40, she seemed ok leh. The other 3 girls which I molested, I paid $20 while the fifth girl I paid $30 becos I molested her very long.

So, my guess is if you don't finalize the price of the hj, it is better as it is like their job wanting to make sure you happy and give them gud tips, they hj you. And now I know they hj you in the toilet. It seemed very common that the girls there want to hj you.

Hope the above info help other bros with similar curiousity

naemlo
15-08-2003, 02:06 AM
FOR ST,

i dont understand why must state $$ first, i never. i jus tell them let go dinner/lunch and see if they realy hungry. If they r hungry (food i mean). i jus say ok we tabao some food and eat elsewhere.

eating in 81 quite a fun thing 2 do, especially exercise after some light food.

Finally give watever they r worth. if fj less than 5/10 - 80 (even 60) average - 100, excellent - 120max.

For those who want 2 spoil market up2 them.

Bro, finally I met Jennifer in MG. Quite a looker but flower vase sat there and did nothing anyway I expected this. Sat with me once and did not return. Very bz I guess. Hmmm to me she's the best among the gers I met in MG for tonite but hor I won't pay 500 for her. The most 150.......

Blurrr
15-08-2003, 03:37 AM
Has been following up to this forum for quite a while, so decided to take a look at jennifer. So on Wednesday day, went to MG in the afternoon. I sat with 2 girl one is Jennifer the other is Tong tong (dun know if i spell it right?) : )

Jennifer
Looks -- 7.5 /10
Age -- 26 (that's what she say)
playability -- 4 /10 ( i tried but she learn taichi quan)
breast size -- Cup A
HJ -- Never Ask

RTP -- Might give her a chance to sit because of her look

Tong Tong
Looks -- 6 / 10
Age -- 27 (that's what she say but i guess got 30)
playability -- 7.5 / 10 (Think so far i play the most heong one)
breast size -- Cup C
hj -- never ask but she got play for a while until i stopped her : )

RTP -- Surely a go back for her service

Hope my information is good enough....

bornfree89
15-08-2003, 05:11 AM
Jennifer in MG is definitely not worth $500. She think her tits are diamonds or her body made of gold?!?

Been to MG today after 8pm, sat with Jennifer ----> Verdict : No Good. TaiChi Master. Cannot cannot. Boring siah!

bornfree89
15-08-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Blurrr
Has been following up to this forum for quite a while, so decided to take a look at jennifer. So on Wednesday day, went to MG in the afternoon. I sat with 2 girl one is Jennifer the other is Tong tong (dun know if i spell it right?) : )

Jennifer
Looks -- 7.5 /10
Age -- 26 (that's what she say)
playability -- 4 /10 ( i tried but she learn taichi quan)
breast size -- Cup A
HJ -- Never Ask

RTP -- Might give her a chance to sit because of her look

Tong Tong
Looks -- 6 / 10
Age -- 27 (that's what she say but i guess got 30)
playability -- 7.5 / 10 (Think so far i play the most heong one)
breast size -- Cup C
hj -- never ask but she got play for a while until i stopped her : )

RTP -- Surely a go back for her service

Hope my information is good enough....

These 2 are definitely 30 years or above. No doubt about it. Look at the fine lines.

bornfree89
15-08-2003, 05:14 AM
Bro, finally I met Jennifer in MG. Quite a looker but flower vase sat there and did nothing anyway I expected this. Sat with me once and did not return. Very bz I guess. Hmmm to me she's the best among the gers I met in MG for tonite but hor I won't pay 500 for her. The most 150.......

Yes she did nothing and still dare to ask for $10 more tips from me after I paid her $10 for coming in 2X in the room for less than 5 minutes DOING NOTHING. ( except breathing----> Please imagine)

bornfree89
15-08-2003, 05:14 AM

Since no bros can sot of confirm, I will provide the report on this subject.

Juz came back from MG. This time I had 5 girls. Of this 5 girls, 3 asked whether they can hj me.

One of them say

G: let's go to toilet together and I release the stress on your little brother

Me: Okay, let's go

WHen we reach and WENT IN the toilet togehter with the door locked of course, she took out my didi

M: Eh, not so fast lah,

G: Ok, ok you play with breast ....[as she unhooked her bra(can't remember it is unhook or lift up her bra, as all I can remember is I can fully see the pair of big breast)]

M: Wah is your breast real or fake ?

G: Of cos real

M: Can I touch your pussy ?

G: Ok but no need to take off panty lah

M: ok, so I finger her

G: Eh, others oso want to use the toilet lah

M: ok, ok [and she shake the shaft of my waepon until it explodes, part of the bullet shot on her cheek. ha..ha]

Surprisingly, she din ask for $$$ [cos never talk about it], so when time to go home, I just tip her $40, she seemed ok leh. The other 3 girls which I molested, I paid $20 while the fifth girl I paid $30 becos I molested her very long.

So, my guess is if you don't finalize the price of the hj, it is better as it is like their job wanting to make sure you happy and give them gud tips, they hj you. And now I know they hj you in the toilet. It seemed very common that the girls there want to hj you.

Hope the above info help other bros with similar curiousity

Nice details.;)

Rof|maoxz
15-08-2003, 08:58 AM
HJ in both sides of toliet is common in MG. But the left hand side toliet with the seat one is always occupied one. Damn it. When used to venture there in june, first thing is to cover the glass windows with the KTV song files. Den the show will start thereafter.... i think the toliets there very jialat man!

naemlo
16-08-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by bornfree89
Yes she did nothing and still dare to ask for $10 more tips from me after I paid her $10 for coming in 2X in the room for less than 5 minutes DOING NOTHING. ( except breathing----> Please imagine)

;) She didn't come to me for tip..... lucky lucky..... I want to pay her but can't find her even when bill.

see see only
16-08-2003, 04:39 AM
;) She didn't come to me for tip..... lucky lucky..... I want to pay her but can't find her even when bill.

COS i book her out with $50. HEEHEE (me no see her b4) but since she no come back i think she kana tabao already.

see see only
16-08-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by sniperwolf

For Me, they sit down less than 1min i take their hp no. after taken upto them dont come back oso can but jus b4 end call de best of them for "dinner" can already. (of course rest of those not in my dinner plan get $10 tip)

WackoKing
16-08-2003, 09:45 AM
For Me, they sit down less than 1min i take their hp no. after taken upto them dont come back oso can but jus b4 end call de best of them for "dinner" can already. (of course rest of those not in my dinner plan get $10 tip)

you so fast take hp no one ah........hahaha.......damn fast worker.
i like "dinners" too.

WackoKing
16-08-2003, 09:47 AM
HJ in both sides of toliet is common in MG. But the left hand side toliet with the seat one is always occupied one. Damn it. When used to venture there in june, first thing is to cover the glass windows with the KTV song files. Den the show will start thereafter.... i think the toliets there very jialat man!

the toilet really stinks....the smell already make me no mood even to "stand".

gedangsa
17-08-2003, 01:02 AM
the toilet really stinks....the smell already make me no mood even to "stand".

Aiya, toilet being toilet of cos got smell one lah, this is not toilet at Changi Airport wat !! Definitely no perfume smell but not so smelly until can vomit mah. But when the mei-mei(s) rub your dick, cannot tahan, urge come, smell or no smell, toilet still the best place and best economic option to choose !! Maybe you can tahan and resist but I certainly cannot !!

naemlo
17-08-2003, 02:39 AM
COS i book her out with $50. HEEHEE (me no see her b4) but since she no come back i think she kana tabao already.

No wonder she didn't come back. ;)

see see only
18-08-2003, 01:38 AM
you so fast take hp no one ah........hahaha.......damn fast worker.
i like "dinners" too.

Bro they butterfly so much, wait for wat, sometime good one butterfly until 81 never come 1 u know.

lost
19-08-2003, 09:39 AM
Hi bros,

I'm back again. Pls no flaming pls coz i telling u the truth. I went back to MG again last Sat with 2 of my friends. This time we have 2 girls each sitting with us. And everything inside the room is pretty SOP but what happen is after the long hours there. We each bring 1 girl out for disco and after the disco, we went to my friend's home and each of us do hanky panky stuff. Well, once we reach there, own time own target carry on so i brought 1 girl to the room n we started frenching n slowly into sex. She was ok, everything is quite SOP except that she's breathing hard n also grabbing me hard. After the session, there's no payment needed. So brothers, I think that if we are lucky, there's might be some free f....

Rof|maoxz
19-08-2003, 12:04 PM
Hi bros,

I'm back again. Pls no flaming pls coz i telling u the truth. I went back to MG again last Sat with 2 of my friends. This time we have 2 girls each sitting with us. And everything inside the room is pretty SOP but what happen is after the long hours there. We each bring 1 girl out for disco and after the disco, we went to my friend's home and each of us do hanky panky stuff. Well, once we reach there, own time own target carry on so i brought 1 girl to the room n we started frenching n slowly into sex. She was ok, everything is quite SOP except that she's breathing hard n also grabbing me hard. After the session, there's no payment needed. So brothers, I think that if we are lucky, there's might be some free f....

Well done man brudder, didn't knoe that MG's MMs have opened up their erm.... :p

vaxvms
19-08-2003, 02:34 PM
Hi bros,

sure or not
me not sour grape or tryign to pour hot water
if one got FOC i believe
if all 3 of U got it free i doubt so
u tink all PRC come SG for ONS iszit?

Rof|maoxz
19-08-2003, 03:31 PM
This is true my frd. Their mentality is already casted in a way whereby anything u ask them to do, $$ is always brought up. :rolleyes:

gedangsa
19-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Hi bros,

Ok bro lost, i believe you. But please tell me the name of the girl who give you a free fuck. I also want to try my luck !!!

fun4evergood
19-08-2003, 09:51 PM

Ok bro lost, i believe you. But please tell me the name of the girl who give you a free fuck. I also want to try my luck !!!

Me too.......

naemlo
20-08-2003, 12:03 AM
Me too.......

Bro, hiazzz how r u?? Still the same as last week??? Moody??? This weekend, I treat u a meal.... make u happy....

WackoKing
20-08-2003, 10:58 AM
Hi bros,

you are one lucky fellow.....free fcuk....i have to pay $150-250......you must really teach us a lesson or 2 how to kao this girls....hahaha

WackoKing
20-08-2003, 11:00 AM

same same.....i wonder why i don't get to meet these freebies....hahaha

WackoKing
20-08-2003, 11:02 AM
Bro they butterfly so much, wait for wat, sometime good one butterfly until 81 never come 1 u know.

hahaha.....true true....now i also learn to strike fast when it's hot....

Rof|maoxz
20-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Mi considered MG newbie liao. Any seasoned MG chiongster have any recommendation to share share? :rolleyes:

sgmjplayer
20-08-2003, 03:53 PM
What you want to share ah? playable gals? alot.. as usual.
90% of those playable ones can tabao! except those
on long term visit pass or worst blue/pink ICs.

for me, good times are over, now the gals mostly so old.
sorry hor, 25 is too old for me..wahahahaha......
Young 1 cannot make it, except 1 leaving soon. haha.

In this world, there is no free lunch. handsome guys??
we all should know that china with 1.4 bil registered
acc. no lack of them. no need find in SG. there
MUST be some misrepresentation somewhere along
the way or I call it CHEATING.

Rare cases do happens but how often? everyday?
ohhh. mine!! too many happened recently. :P
but 1/2 of those FOC cases I know is CHEATING!

Mi considered MG newbie liao. Any seasoned MG chiongster have any recommendation to share share? :rolleyes:

vaxvms
20-08-2003, 03:56 PM
What you want to share ah? playable gals? alot.. as usual.
90% of those playable ones can tabao! except those
on long term visit pass or worst blue/pink ICs.

for me, good times are over, now the gals mostly so old.
sorry hor, 25 is too old for me..wahahahaha......
Young 1 cannot make it, except 1 leaving soon. haha.

In this world, there is no free lunch. handsome guys??
we all should know that china with 1.4 bil registered
acc. no lack of them. no need find in SG. there
MUST be some misrepresentation somewhere along
the way or I call it CHEATING.

Rare cases do happens but how often? everyday?
ohhh. mine!! too many happened recently. :P
but 1/2 of those FOC cases I know is CHEATING!

well say bro!!!!!!!!!

slicker
20-08-2003, 06:24 PM
halo bro rofl, looks like MG is a goner??!!? It's been a real few months since I last visited MG in June. From the fr here, can see that the market has been spoiled, the gals quality have dropped, and a few BIG HOLE CREATURES raving in this forum?? haahaa..by the way, this forum use to recommend gers for all brudders here, but nowadaze everyone quite selfish leh..keke..by the way bro rofl, still remember i told u abt this KANGKANg?? seems that either she is back again in Singapore or she stayed from June till now??? Received her call everyday asking me to go BOINK BOINK! So have u seen her b4? care to refresh my memory??? haa.....:p

Rof|maoxz
20-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by slicker
halo bro rofl, looks like MG is a goner??!!? It's been a real few months since I last visited MG in June. From the fr here, can see that the market has been spoiled, the gals quality have dropped, and a few BIG HOLE CREATURES raving in this forum?? haahaa..by the way, this forum use to recommend gers for all brudders here, but nowadaze everyone quite selfish leh..keke..by the way bro rofl, still remember i told u abt this KANGKANg?? seems that either she is back again in Singapore or she stayed from June till now??? Received her call everyday asking me to go BOINK BOINK! So have u seen her b4? care to refresh my memory??? haa.....:p

Yeah, mi saw her b4, that was in june period. I have not gone there since. My frd ta bao her b4. Damage was $100 + shopping on wkends. (Buy her a swatch watch...haha)

slicker
20-08-2003, 07:30 PM
Yeah, mi saw her b4, that was in june period. I have not gone there since. My frd ta bao her b4. Damage was $100 + shopping on wkends. (Buy her a swatch watch...haha)

bro rofl, sorry to trouble u, can pm her looks and figure?? haahaa...really can't remember her. Thanks for the help bro!! CHeers....

naemlo
20-08-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by slicker

Recently, the gers are getting more n more pamper by those rich guys who spoil the market. I remember a few times when I tip $20. The gers complaint, the next door gave $40 but I gave $20 only. KNN, $40??? butterfly so much n yet dare to ask for more.

gedangsa
20-08-2003, 11:45 PM
Recently, the gers are getting more n more pamper by those rich guys who spoil the market. I remember a few times when I tip $20. The gers complaint, the next door gave $40 but I gave $20 only. KNN, $40??? butterfly so much n yet dare to ask for more.

Aiya, i think $40 is the exception rather than the norm. I usually pay only 20 or 30 even though I squeeze them until chialat-chialat. Those I really like I pay 30, those so-so one I pay only 20. So far, no prob with this pattern for tips payment. I am adhering to the bros "market rate" in this forum.

Anyway, I juz came back from MG. Shit, I discover the girls there now find a new tactic to dig our money. If you ask for their hp num, they will tell you their pre-paid card is low and try to squeeze you to pay for the pre-paid card.

One girl even upfront, straight away tell me to pay first (ie $25) to top-up the card. She said then no need to pay tips. SInce more or less same I say ok, pay her $25 but then I tot she won;t come back but luckily she still butterfly back. But when paying biils, she still come and ask $10 saying she need $10 to eat dinner. Pastering me in front of so many girls. Most girls think I haven't pay her yet and make me look so unreasonable $10 os dun want to pay. As I dun want to create a scene, I pay the extra $10. So, bros, you have been warned.

Happy bonking !!

naemlo
21-08-2003, 01:27 AM

Aiya, i think $40 is the exception rather than the norm. I usually pay only 20 or 30 even though I squeeze them until chialat-chialat. Those I really like I pay 30, those so-so one I pay only 20. So far, no prob with this pattern for tips payment. I am adhering to the bros "market rate" in this forum.

Anyway, I juz came back from MG. Shit, I discover the girls there now find a new tactic to dig our money. If you ask for their hp num, they will tell you their pre-paid card is low and try to squeeze you to pay for the pre-paid card.

One girl even upfront, straight away tell me to pay first (ie $25) to top-up the card. She said then no need to pay tips. SInce more or less same I say ok, pay her $25 but then I tot she won;t come back but luckily she still butterfly back. But when paying biils, she still come and ask $10 saying she need $10 to eat dinner. Pastering me in front of so many girls. Most girls think I haven't pay her yet and make me look so unreasonable $10 os dun want to pay. As I dun want to create a scene, I pay the extra $10. So, bros, you have been warned.

Happy bonking !!

:D This tactic, I kena b4. The gers will say the prepaid card no money ask me to pay for her. I will just smile n ignore her. There were a few times, the gers complaint hungry n when I asked y dun go n eat, they will say no money to eat unless I treat them. I'll then answer them, saying I'll treat them eat my banana..... :D I'm not that stingy dun treat them but too lazy to go outside cos normally I finish my dinner outside MG b4 going in.

jlow38
22-08-2003, 11:26 AM
hi!! all brother out there, i am back again. it been a long time i disappear from there. last week i notice that you guy r toking about jennifer and mei here. well, for what i noe that jenifer been working in MG for a long time,abt 2 yrs so as 4 mei. jenifer is only good at chating and firlt with her mouth only. she is very gd at tai chi. mon 18/8 i went down to MG to check it out since my last visit was feb.jenifer told me that our brother here offer her $500 and another bro told her. she denied. then i ask her cos i noe her for quite sometime but she still said don't do. she is better now compare to last time. may be time is bad so she hav to be abit give in.

as 4 mei, she is a PR here. i think she can TaBao,cos i saw her ever go out with customer b4. as 4 the guy driving lexus is her boyfriend. she used to be popular in MG. but didn't see her during my last visit. when the 1st time she sit with me, that was maybe 1 yr ago. hers was only cup A but after she came back fm china fm cup A to cup C.

happy MGinggggg.

monster98
22-08-2003, 05:50 PM
as 4 mei, she is a PR here. i think she can TaBao,cos i saw her ever go out with customer b4. as 4 the guy driving lexus is her boyfriend. she used to be popular in MG. but didn't see her during my last visit. when the 1st time she sit with me, that was maybe 1 yr ago. hers was only cup A but after she came back fm china fm cup A to cup C.

happy MGinggggg. [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha bro jlow,

So u also notice that mei had "upgraded" from 2 rambutan to 2water melon har. OK. just for u guys's information. Mei is actually already a mother of a child. According to a gd friend of her (previouslyworking in Mg who is also a mother of a child), Mei only flirt with her mouth and she will not go out with customer except makan (lunch or dinner)only.

bornfree89
25-08-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by monster98

happy MGinggggg.

Haha bro jlow,

So u also notice that mei had "upgraded" from 2 rambutan to 2water melon har. OK. just for u guys's information. Mei is actually already a mother of a child. According to a gd friend of her (previouslyworking in Mg who is also a mother of a child), Mei only flirt with her mouth and she will not go out with customer except makan (lunch or dinner)only. [/B][/QUOTE]

Her boobs fake lah. What's the hype about her. Not really pretty in my opinion. I would say give her a pass and dun wate your time and money.:o

cyberguy
27-08-2003, 02:38 AM
Hi bros,

Pls pardon me for being stupid or generous or whatever...

I was at MG on Tues nite, and since it is my 1st time there, didn't know the tactics well enough....ALAS...I let 6 gals came in and kanna left, right, centre, back... I didn't know how to reject them when they just come in when they see no gals inside...When I tell them...FULL-HOUSE...they still insist to sit with you!!!

My frd and I was rotating with 6 gals each for the whole evening...
And end up paying $20-EACH after Lights-On...

Is there any tactics we should practise when gals just come in non-stop????
Was there at 9.10pm...kanna sai...the recept say: No Rooms...come back at 10pm!!!

Thanks for the tip...

see see only
27-08-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by cyberguy
Hi bros,

Pls pardon me for being stupid or generous or whatever...

Is there any tactics we should practise when gals just come in non-stop????
Was there at 9.10pm...kanna sai...the recept say: No Rooms...come back at 10pm!!!

Thanks for the tip...

Bros actually if u read other treads in front this q had been asked a few times.

anyway since u ask, 3 steps in rejecting those gers.

1- thick skin 2- very firm 3- fcuking, very, extremely THICK SKIN AND FIRM. .... SUMMARY, when u say no make sure is no, no need shy shy - as they dont give a damm about shy shy.

jlow38
28-08-2003, 12:14 PM
I hav went on last friday. do u still remember jenfier? she was so desperated for business she butterfly in my rm. at first she sit with me later my friend start chating with her and she went to sit with him. later when she came in,she start to butterfly in my rm.and at the end of the day she start to ask tip fm me and my friends.i think she is facing a bad time now,cos she is long service there liao.can't fight with others. as wat u guys said, flower vase.

there is a few gals in our rm.
sun : look; 6/10, figure; 6/10, 1971. 2mths soical pass.
AD : look: 6/10, sweet, can kai one, if she like u can on for free.
qiqi : tall, nice figure, 2 yrs student pass,noe english.happy hrs.
BM : fj in the toilet for $60.00 include tip. figure: 7/10. look:6/10.
coco : factory girl look, long hair, A cup.
F3 : very gd at talking,don't be cheated cos she play my friend up.
AA : look 7/10, figure: 36 A, small build but big for her. 1 wk old.

there r still other but didn't get their name.

i hope this info will be useful to all of u.
and pls keep this tread to us only not to the gals.

i am goin 2day during happy hrs.

vaxvms
28-08-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by jlow38
I hav went on last friday. do u still remember jenfier? she was so desperated for business she butterfly in my rm. at first she sit with me later my friend start chating with her and she went to sit with him. later when she came in,she start to butterfly in my rm.and at the end of the day she start to ask tip fm me and my friends.i think she is facing a bad time now,cos she is long service there liao.can't fight with others. as wat u guys said, flower vase.

there is a few gals in our rm.
sun : look; 6/10, figure; 6/10, 1971. 2mths soical pass.
AD : look: 6/10, sweet, can kai one, if she like u can on for free.
qiqi : tall, nice figure, 2 yrs student pass,noe english.happy hrs.
BM : fj in the toilet for $60.00 include tip. figure: 7/10. look:6/10.
coco : factory girl look, long hair, A cup.
F3 : very gd at talking,don't be cheated cos she play my friend up.
AA : look 7/10, figure: 36 A, small build but big for her. 1 wk old.

there r still other but didn't get their name.

i hope this info will be useful to all of u.
and pls keep this tread to us only not to the gals.

i am goin 2day during happy hrs.

look like MG is still surviving wif new chai every time
must gg down take a look these days....

is it still fully book s last time?

jlow38
29-08-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by vaxvms
look like MG is still surviving wif new chai every time
must gg down take a look these days....

is it still fully book s last time?

ya,still as before. call up abt 2pm to booked a room.

jlow38
29-08-2003, 02:04 AM
hi, just came back fm MG during happy hrs. today don't seem to have much vegs. maybe some of them went for transit to thailand.i got a few up date of the gals with us today.

AE : 36D. but butterfly alot. she sit with my friend but keep sending signal to me, i ask her why keep looking at me, she reply that she want to ask me out. and she request for my no. but at the end of the day i 4get to get her numbers. maybe got FOC.

apple : insane type, heard fm some of the gals that she fj in the rm with customer at rm 1 or 2 yesterday. but my friend didn't try cos she also butterfly alot.

P3,P5,aaaa,

but there is still a few gals hanging out side with no rm to sit. but all can;t see one lah.old, mountain top, factory girl......

vaxvms
29-08-2003, 09:45 AM
hi, just came back fm MG during happy hrs. today don't seem to have much vegs. maybe some of them went for transit to thailand.i got a few up date of the gals with us today.

AE : 36D. but butterfly alot. she sit with my friend but keep sending signal to me, i ask her why keep looking at me, she reply that she want to ask me out. and she request for my no. but at the end of the day i 4get to get her numbers. maybe got FOC.

apple : insane type, heard fm some of the gals that she fj in the rm with customer at rm 1 or 2 yesterday. but my friend didn't try cos she also butterfly alot.

P3,P5,aaaa,

but there is still a few gals hanging out side with no rm to sit. but all can;t see one lah.old, mountain top, factory girl......

wow u regular MG man!!!
give signal doesn't mean FOC maybe ur fz dun wanna pay and up her so target U
but i can be wrong too and u are lucky..............

vaxvms
29-08-2003, 09:46 AM
ya,still as before. call up abt 2pm to booked a room.

haizzz still the same old "shit"
always fully-book....................

too bad i can onli gg in the evening

fun4evergood
01-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Anyone try AC before........... she surely knows how to sweet talk....

gedangsa
06-09-2003, 04:12 PM
Seems like no more new info on MG KTV.

Any new girls worth mentioning or old girls that worth mentioning but haven't mention before ?

x-gen
06-09-2003, 11:16 PM
Anyone try AC before........... she surely knows how to sweet talk....

yo bro -->AC like to bring ppl to the gent to do HJ->$50 (+the sit in tip) but last month went back to china liao

x-gen
06-09-2003, 11:17 PM
?

x-gen
06-09-2003, 11:30 PM
yo bro -->AC like to bring ppl to the gent to do HJ->$50 (+the sit in tip) but last month went back to china liao ;)

x-gen
06-09-2003, 11:34 PM
wow u regular MG man!!!
give signal doesn't mean FOC maybe ur fz dun wanna pay and up her so target U
but i can be wrong too and u are lucky..............

YOZ BRO --> i use to go MG and the ppl know me liao and if you want to go to MG let me know and gave me your number by e-mail

GreenHorny
07-09-2003, 03:00 PM
Happy Hours
Hi bros,
Half a yr back, I was a regular in MG, but after the SARS thingy, mi never went back for long long time liao as many posts here complain abt MG.
But now see got gd comments, dick a bit itchy liao..
Any bros got gd recommendation.. young n can play one man....at least below 26 la...haha...
Best if got do hj one..else hard to release..
By the way, how much u ppl pay for hj in toilet, inclusive of tips...
Read someone pay 40, but is that a bit too low when compared to HC or other ktvs...?
BTW, does going during happy hrs in weekdays ensure more fun??
Thks...

Ignore the other thread pls...mi click wrongly

gedangsa
08-09-2003, 06:01 PM
I have been quite bored lately in MG bcos I cant converse fluently in Mandarin.

Any bros out there can recommend a girls in MG who speaks reasonable English with reasonable/okay looking (but not ugly like 50% of the girls there)

Tks

Rof|maoxz
08-09-2003, 07:59 PM
I have been quite bored lately in MG bcos I cant converse fluently in Mandarin.

Any bros out there can recommend a girls in MG who speaks reasonable English with reasonable/okay looking (but not ugly like 50% of the girls there)

Tks

That bitch call sharon. Abit old hagged liao. But u can try her.

gedangsa
08-09-2003, 08:27 PM
That bitch call sharon. Abit old hagged liao. But u can try her.

Bro Rof, don't mind can give some info of Sharon ?

She a newbie there or lau chiau ? On 2 weeks visa or long term pass ? Most importantly, is she bonkable and if yes how much ?

Thank you

fun4evergood
08-09-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by x-gen
yo bro -->AC like to bring ppl to the gent to do HJ->$50 (+the sit in tip) but last month went back to china liao ;)

Ok...got it..........so any new stock to intro?

jlow38
09-09-2003, 01:37 AM
Regarding this sharon, she is a old bird, can do anything in the rm.she like to strip guy to naked. Then we try to strip her but she would do it herself if she had abit of drink. She even trim her bottom hair to one st. line. She can speak english well and sing too.She is a PR and drive a new car. She got a maid at home to serve her.She get wet very fast.

Well, I had went down last week during happy hours. Got this M3 look 8/10,playable 8/10,ST 150,but neg to abt 130.Services very gd.Confirmed...

QQ,AD,Annie sweet looking,as for normal, french, raba raba, finger works.

P5 looked only, no other business.

As some of them forget their names.

had anyone try Sun and QIQI.pls give comments.want to noe more abt them.

vaxvms
09-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Regarding this sharon, she is a old bird, can do anything in the rm.she like to strip guy to naked. Then we try to strip her but she would do it herself if she had abit of drink. She even trim her bottom hair to one st. line. She can speak english well and sing too.She is a PR and drive a new car. She got a maid at home to serve her.She get wet very fast.

Well, I had went down last week during happy hours. Got this M3 look 8/10,playable 8/10,ST 150,but neg to abt 130.Services very gd.Confirmed...

look like u also old bird in MG, know sharon so well
u saw her maid b4?
heehee...

vaxvms
09-09-2003, 09:34 AM

ya ur no. still 9761XXXX rite?
so normally u are there from wat time to wat time?
wanna join u for a drink there one day.......

naemlo
09-09-2003, 04:09 PM
Ok...got it..........so any new stock to intro?

Bro getting worse.

gedangsa
09-09-2003, 07:48 PM

Hi bros,

Beside this Sharon, any other girls in MG that speaks English ?

Tks

monster98
09-09-2003, 08:51 PM

Hi bros,

Beside this Sharon, any other girls in MG that speaks English ?

Tks

Basically those that can speak english were those old birdies there. Gers like sharon, anna, xiao yu were all on student pass. Was outside then cofi shop yesterday afternoon and saw quite a number of new prc there.

heard from a old timer there that "xiao yu" previously from <Mg to TH then back to Mg> can be "tabao". her bloody 2 boobs are really damn solid. See already also cannot tahan..... HeHe :D

Gd luck bro....:p

gedangsa
09-09-2003, 10:33 PM
Basically those that can speak english were those old birdies there. Gers like sharon, anna, xiao yu were all on student pass. Was outside then cofi shop yesterday afternoon and saw quite a number of new prc there.

heard from a old timer there that "xiao yu" previously from <Mg to TH then back to Mg> can be "tabao". her bloody 2 boobs are really damn solid. See already also cannot tahan..... HeHe :D

Tks for your info, I get excited liao. How much to tabao Xiao Yu ?

gedangsa
09-09-2003, 10:35 PM

Also, can pm me her hp num ?

Tks

sgmjplayer
09-09-2003, 10:48 PM
Generally tabaoable gals 80-150.

but this 1 i know.. haha.. FOC if she likes u.

jlow38
10-09-2003, 12:57 AM
ya ur no. still 9761XXXX rite?
so normally u are there from wat time to wat time?
wanna join u for a drink there one day.......

you are rite for my numbers. well most of the time i go during weekday happy hours. can sms to me if you are goin at next time.

gedangsa
11-09-2003, 11:44 PM

Can any bros who have tabao "xiao yu" please provide a FR on her. Also, please let us know her rates.

What about other English speaking mei-mei ?

Tks

naemlo
11-09-2003, 11:46 PM
Generally tabaoable gals 80-150.

but this 1 i know.. haha.. FOC if she likes u.

Bro here u go again :D Anyway how r u?

gedangsa
11-09-2003, 11:57 PM
So, how much to tabao "xiao yu" ?

gedangsa
14-09-2003, 12:24 PM
MG thread seem dead liao. No more happenings in MG ?

monster98
15-09-2003, 11:48 PM
MG kana raid just now . luckily no gals were caught ;)

tipster
16-09-2003, 12:21 AM
look like u also old bird in MG, know sharon so well
u saw her maid b4?
heehee...

Baring her old age, she's quite an entertainer. Showing off her body to start the party going is her forte. Many younger PRCs/Malaysians look up to her due to her vast experience. She's been here more than 10 yrs and has worked as asst mummy in many reputable clubs. She can speak many dialects and can tell very funny dirty jokes. Get her if you need someone to be the life of the party and if you like to be sexually assaulted.... hehe!!!:D

gedangsa
16-09-2003, 08:21 AM
MG kana raid just now . luckily no gals were caught ;)

1. Why MG kana raid so often ?

2. What time the raid was conducted ? During Happy Hours or after Happy Hours ?

3. Izzit a good idea to avoid MG for the time being ?

4. Is this the reason why this thread on MG seem dead liao ?

Tks

naemlo
16-09-2003, 11:01 AM

1. Why MG kana raid so often ?

2. What time the raid was conducted ? During Happy Hours or after Happy Hours ?

3. Izzit a good idea to avoid MG for the time being ?

4. Is this the reason why this thread on MG seem dead liao ?

Tks

Was there on the last Sunday. A lot of new faces but also a lot of cannot make it.

sgmjplayer
16-09-2003, 11:59 AM
wahahaha!!!.. soon become most cannot make it.. as time past!

always go also never jio..:(

Was there on the last Sunday. A lot of new faces but also a lot of cannot make it.

vaxvms
16-09-2003, 02:30 PM
raid happen every whr every days
tink depend on luck whether u are "involved" or nt
happy cheonging!

vaxvms
16-09-2003, 02:31 PM

ya nvr see any plan MG outing leh :(

gedangsa
16-09-2003, 07:33 PM
Can any bros who have tabao "xiao yu" please provide a FR on her. Also, please let us know her rates.

Besides Sharon & Xiao Yu, any other English speaking mei-mei ?

Tks

jlow38
17-09-2003, 01:35 AM
ya, i heard abt the raid yesterday it was abt 730pm during the billing time. but only warning to the gals. now they seem to noe the right time to come.

just came back fm MG during happy hours. A few new faces, but didn't get most of their names. I bring a few of my HKG friends there.

They enjoy themselves cos one of them was being strip naked by two gals in the rm. After that he wanted to do it to the two gals but they very spoting, they strip my friend's pant so they strip to their pant and skirt even their undies.

u guy must have guess which gals, right? from malaysia.

Do any bro got any FR for QIQI, DODO, M1.
want to noe more abt these gals.

gedangsa
17-09-2003, 08:35 AM
Hi bros,

Besides MG, Katong & TH, any more KTV which has the same system ?

Tks

gedangsa
17-09-2003, 08:37 AM
ya, i heard abt the raid yesterday it was abt 730pm during the billing time. but only warning to the gals. now they seem to noe the right time to come.

just came back fm MG during happy hours. A few new faces, but didn't get most of their names. I bring a few of my HKG friends there.

They enjoy themselves cos one of them was being strip naked by two gals in the rm. After that he wanted to do it to the two gals but they very spoting, they strip my friend's pant so they strip to their pant and skirt even their undies.

u guy must have guess which gals, right? from malaysia.

Do any bro got any FR for QIQI, DODO, M1.
want to noe more abt these gals.

What is the name of the gals from M'sia ?

How much your friend pay for the service ?

Your friend didn't get caught with the pants down during the raid ?

gedangsa
17-09-2003, 08:39 AM
How come no bros out there have FR of info on Xiao Yu ? I have been there a couple of times but everytime she's not there !! Any bros have her hp num ? Pls help thinking of her make me wanna cum !!

romeo9999
17-09-2003, 10:52 AM
Aiyah,

This Xiao Yu cannot make it lah. I guarantee you. although her boobs look big from outside, when you see it raw, it is sagging. Furthermore, already give birth before. On the bed, like a dead fish. I don 't know why still have people interested. Might as well go buy a fish and do it yourself

Rof|maoxz
17-09-2003, 01:33 PM
True, Xiaoyu is not good in bed, furthermore won't follow you to GL hotels. Charge $200 for short time.

naemlo
17-09-2003, 06:06 PM

bro I thought u said u old liao.....

gedangsa
18-09-2003, 12:27 AM
Can some bros please PM me Xiao Yu's handphone number.

Tks

romeo9999
18-09-2003, 10:08 AM
just go to MG and look for her lah. Or call MG at 63455983 during opening hours and ask for her. Tell her you want to bring her out for dinner or supper, then after that do whatever you like lor. My advice, you should take a further look for her, her boobs are really sagging after countless squeezing by people. Although big, but really dropping almost to her navel.

Actually, MG got better ones now, I ahve two new targets, just arrived, wasted the last batch just left, girls like MM, etc.. really wild in bed. They think they are top riders.. ride me the whole bloody night and spent me.. luckily I have got some training to last the whole night.

sgmjplayer
18-09-2003, 10:32 AM
I tot mostly also DOM goes there..lol..

Old liao then must go loh..

bro I thought u said u old liao.....