PDA

View Full Version : MG KTV gals recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

jdi813
03-03-2005, 11:43 PM
... ugliest gal there, and she offered $300 for ST ... to me, its co-related. dont ask me how hor. PCK says, use yr brain x 3.Wah that's deep man ... i totally catch no ball ... :confused:

Anyone out there can enlighten me ...

MGplayer
03-03-2005, 11:59 PM
if you promise to give me 5 pts, i can consider explaining to you... :p
i believe in post paid, so its only when you are happy with my explanation.
then pay...:p

Wah that's deep man ... i totally catch no ball ...

Anyone out there can enlighten me ...

jdi813
04-03-2005, 12:25 AM
if you promise to give me 5 pts, i can consider explaining to you ... i believe in post paid, so its only when you are happy with my explanation. then pay...U're on ... post payment it is :)

ronvo
04-03-2005, 12:49 AM
went there again today wanting to try mei but still kenna rejected .... so any senior bro out there tried her ????

bro , who is mei? describe her maybe we can help u ..

ronvo
04-03-2005, 12:51 AM
U're on ... post payment it is :)

yo BRo,

haha seem u a MG Regular lioa. u miss your L*** *** right? haahaha.

she is a gem there , as far as MG gals r concerned,

i notice many Pei du mamas in their late 20s, or early 30s = in MG

Randi_Candi
05-03-2005, 05:42 PM
if you promise to give me 5 pts, i can consider explaining to you...
i believe in post paid, so its only when you are happy with my explanation.
then pay...:p
Haha......lidat also can?? :confused:

dap26
06-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Heard tat there is a raid at MG on sat.It is true?Cos me at TH keep hearing tat there is a raid.

altw78
06-03-2005, 12:59 PM
do u know a gal called jasmine in mg?
she as a singapore ic tats why raid shenot afraid.
Heard tat there is a raid at MG on sat.It is true?Cos me at TH keep hearing tat there is a raid.

jdi813
06-03-2005, 03:46 PM
No raid on MG but apparently got police around the Katong area doing checks so last nite alot of MG gals kia ... collect tips fast and chao early ...

jdi813
06-03-2005, 03:49 PM
do u know a gal called jasmine in mg?Skinny gal with big smile always running around BS and MG ???

ronvo
06-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Skinny gal with big smile always running around BS and MG ???

who is the jasmine? .. lol singaporean...

anyway yest geylang really full of bluemen ..

altw78
07-03-2005, 01:59 AM
she now got singapore citizen
who is the jasmine? .. lol singaporean...

anyway yest geylang really full of bluemen ..

china_hunt
07-03-2005, 05:46 PM
she now got singapore citizen

she got it 2 yrs ago.................

MGplayer
08-03-2005, 10:02 AM
So many people knows abt her eh, can any1 PLS tells me

why was she brought back to Police station during the raid?

what happen to her after and now?

she got it 2 yrs ago.................

Zikoman
08-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Jasmine is from Shanghai, came to Sillypore abt 5 years ago with student pass and was a regular at MG, probably found someone that can qualified her to apply for PR and she got it 2 years ago... :)

sadfa
08-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Jasmine is from Shanghai, came to Sillypore abt 5 years ago with student pass and was a regular at MG, probably found someone that can qualified her to apply for PR and she got it 2 years ago... :)

maybe she married a sporean? not easy to be citizen.
she may get pr if she works, but obviously not in mg.

monster98
08-03-2005, 10:53 AM
So many people knows abt her eh, can any1 PLS tells me

why was she brought back to Police station during the raid?

what happen to her after and now?

for this question, the only person that can provide u with an more accurate answer will be sgmjplayer...... He knows better than anyone else cos he and jasmine.... :D

MGplayer
08-03-2005, 11:27 AM
you know the answer, but lidat sabo others goot meh? :(

for this question, the only person that can provide u with an more accurate answer will be sgmjplayer...... He knows better than anyone else cos he and jasmine....

monster98
08-03-2005, 11:37 AM
you know the answer, but lidat sabo others goot meh? :(

No choice....... I hate this guy alot.... anyone who know sgmjplayer knows that this guy is not a good kaki.......Turbo ever kena from him B4 liao.... He always Clamp Turbo double until Turbo buay tahan........ :p

MGplayer
08-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Turbo ever kena from him B4 liao.... He always Clamp Turbo double until Turbo buay tahan........

no wonder, I everyday SMS him, he also Busy!...'sigh'

monster98
08-03-2005, 11:59 AM
no wonder, I everyday SMS him, he also Busy!...'sigh'

so yr actual ID is sgmjplayer?????????? u clamp him double??? ;)

MGplayer
08-03-2005, 12:14 PM
??????? u clamp him double??? ;)

edit yr post leh... :mad: , no need to hide, also no need so obvious.

monster98
08-03-2005, 12:20 PM
so yr actual ID is mjfucker?????????? u clamp him double??? ;)

lidat can anot??????

MGplayer
08-03-2005, 12:23 PM
:mad: lidat can anot??????

click on that 'edit' button on that post la.. aiyooo....

qguy
08-03-2005, 12:25 PM
:mad:

Hey Buddy..... Do i noe u????? :D

monster98
08-03-2005, 12:25 PM
:mad:

Bo leh......... :p

MGplayer
08-03-2005, 12:28 PM
Hey Buddy..... Do i noe u?????

DONT KNOW!

reason: I sms you, but you dont reply...:(

qguy
08-03-2005, 12:42 PM
DONT KNOW!

reason: I sms you, but you dont reply...:(
Pai Seh Lah..... Dun Liddat leh... i was oot mah... i tried to msg back but cannot leh..mayb the network got prob... i blanja u teh ok??? :p

MGplayer
08-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Pai Seh Lah..... Dun Liddat leh... i was oot mah... i tried to msg back but cannot leh..mayb the network got prob... i blanja u teh ok???

ok lo.. i want teh ni.. muz be 'you ki' type hor...:p

qguy
08-03-2005, 12:50 PM
ok lo.. i want teh ni.. muz be 'you ki' type hor...:p
Gotta go.msg u when free... :D

carpenter84
14-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Looking for kakis to go MG Happy hour today~!
Interested pls PM me asap~!

china_hunt
20-03-2005, 01:42 PM
been to mg 3 times last week, standard, ard 6pm say got raid ...........

CPTMiller
20-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Never been to MG for almost a few months.
Any good gals to recommend?

WoW_LaU
21-03-2005, 01:33 AM

When was the raiding happen?...On which day?

jdi813
21-03-2005, 10:54 PM
When was the raiding happen?...On which day?so far no raids at MG since the last big one (can't remember when liao) ... but all the gals scared that there will be another one soon ... so alot of them scared to work ...

china_hunt
21-03-2005, 11:26 PM
When was the raiding happen?...On which day?

bro, read slowly, i mean "say got raid" and the mm all start asking for tips to leave early................

jdi813
21-03-2005, 11:59 PM
now alot of them are speculators la ... my fren's fren's fren's fren tell me today maybe have raid ... all rather be safe than deported ... so meaning cheongsters all jia sai ...

bengsg
26-03-2005, 12:58 PM
What you mean bro .... i have been wanting to up her for quite some time liao ... care to exlpain to me and if there is any senior bro out there who have been F her could you kindly post a FR here ????

off topic.. i went golden city in the past, on one occasion,
my friend sits with the ugliest gal there, and she offered $300 for ST.

to me, its co-related. dont ask me how hor. PCK says, use yr brain x 3.

BS_KTV Lover
26-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Last nite was a quiet nite
Walk in also got room......hiazz

I heard RS also kena, hope not BS though :(

monster98
26-03-2005, 03:10 PM
I heard RS also kena, hope not BS though :(

Kena what???? u mean raid??? :confused:

jdi813
26-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Last nite was a quiet nite
Walk in also got room......hiazz
I heard RS also kena, hope not BS though :(Ya man ... last night MG half empty ... alot of the gals pack up and chao early ... despite that still got quite a number of gals left ...

Business so bad my fav gal practically sat with me the whole night :D

Heard from the gals that RS kena checked by Immigration pple on Thurs ... suprisingly none of the gals were aware of it so all worked as per normal that night ... Hopefully MG don kena again ... haizzzzz

dap26
26-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Heard from the gals that RS kena checked by Immigration pple on Thurs ... suprisingly none of the gals were aware of it so all worked as per normal that night ... Hopefully MG don kena again ... haizzzzz[/QUOTE]

RS going to close soon also kena this kind of thing.Sianz...It make RS more deserted.

WoW_LaU
26-03-2005, 07:29 PM
bro, read slowly, i mean "say got raid" and the mm all start asking for tips to leave early................

Hahaha....bro hcina_hunt, pai-sei lah...my english poor mah....hope you can understand loh.... :p

BS_KTV Lover
27-03-2005, 12:00 AM
Kena what???? u mean raid???
Yeah bolz......8 gals up the lorry :(
Confirm no ghost town also become ghost town liao

Lucky my gal no prob, if she never call me i also still enjoying myself in BS
In the end gotta go n pick her up, go see mountain see river
Wat a weekend?! :(

BS_KTV Lover
27-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Ya man ... last night MG half empty ... alot of the gals pack up and chao early ... despite that still got quite a number of gals left ...

Business so bad my fav gal practically sat with me the whole night :D

Heard from the gals that RS kena checked by Immigration pple on Thurs ... suprisingly none of the gals were aware of it so all worked as per normal that night ... Hopefully MG don kena again ... haizzzzz
Well......dun count your putos........the gahment is lidat 1, suka suka will go liao
Alot of speculation on the next 1 is somew w alot of gals in HH (u know w lar)
So if they persist on SH then the chance of big swoop is not big n no quota meet means??

U also MG last nite? Haha u quite hardcore eh?

jdi813
27-03-2005, 12:28 AM
U also MG last nite? Haha u quite hardcore eh?
No la ... this week quite free at work so got time to cheong ... last couple of weeks busy like hell wanna cheong also bo lat ... But this week quite extreme ... was there last Sun, Tues, Thurs & Fri :p ... hahahahahaha ... will be busy for the next couple of weeks again so bo pian have to lay low for a while ... U were there too ???

BS_KTV Lover
27-03-2005, 12:35 AM
No la ... this week quite free at work so got time to cheong ... last couple of weeks busy like hell wanna cheong also bo lat ... But this week quite extreme ... was there last Sun, Tues, Thurs & Fri hahahahahaha ... will be busy for the next couple of weeks again so bo pian have to lay low for a while ... U were there too ???
Haha I am every where so long as I got money, when no money I am busy working :D

Well tis wk was well spread out - MG/BS/K/RS mainly, my gal in BS is back so I need to "be hard at work and away from BS" :p

ronvo
27-03-2005, 02:40 AM
No la ... this week quite free at work so got time to cheong ... last couple of weeks busy like hell wanna cheong also bo lat ... But this week quite extreme ... was there last Sun, Tues, Thurs & Fri :p ... hahahahahaha ... will be busy for the next couple of weeks again so bo pian have to lay low for a while ... U were there too ???

MG supporter man lol....

anyway haiz, hope there's no raid man.

now sort of like a gal liao .......haiz... haiz... think i have to join the mg club liao.........

three gals in a row...........wtH man...

monster98
27-03-2005, 02:59 AM
51 at joo chiat kena raid again..... 1 big blue van and 2 small passenger van full of vet gals... :o

Randi_Candi
27-03-2005, 03:06 AM
51 at joo chiat kena raid again..... 1 big blue van and 2 small passenger van full of vet gals...
Knn.......u sit until now then cum back n post? :D
How many total in strength?

dap26
27-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Haha I am every where so long as I got money, when no money I am busy working :D

Well tis wk was well spread out - MG/BS/K/RS mainly, my gal in BS is back so I need to "be hard at work and away from BS" :p

Bro u been RS also huh.How is RS situation huh?

BS_KTV Lover
27-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Bro u been RS also huh.How is RS situation huh?
Well the place is very quiet
Not much gals left coz alot of them got the post raid scare
1 of the XM left yesterday for MY

I thk its really curtains for RS liao
Wait til they move to the new location

monster98
27-03-2005, 12:02 PM
How many total in strength?

三十多个 :D guys + gals

Randi_Candi
27-03-2005, 09:34 PM
三十多个 :D guys + gals
Wah! Lidat must check w Lament, dunno if he got the details
Bugga damn know it all n curious about figures n such :D

jdi813
30-03-2005, 08:02 AM
Heard from my usual gal that business quite slow these last couple of days (weekday and still got rooms empty) ... gals also very jumpy all preparing for some sort of raid ... anyway think the tense situation with the gals will last till next month at least :(

l3atu
30-03-2005, 08:08 AM
Was there last nite. Rooms not full but the gals there still butterfly a lot. Went in at 6.30pm and a few of them say they going for dinner at 6.45pm...only came back to collect tips at 9.30pm. Gals services really sucks nowadays. Haiz... :(

monster98
30-03-2005, 09:40 AM
Was there last nite. Rooms not full but the gals there still butterfly a lot. Went in at 6.30pm and a few of them say they going for dinner at 6.45pm...only came back to collect tips at 9.30pm. Gals services really sucks nowadays. Haiz... :(

These KTVs will be deserted for a couple of weeks starting from now...

Randi_Candi
30-03-2005, 11:20 AM
These KTVs will be deserted for a couple of weeks starting from now...
YEah.......straight couple of days there's rms available during SH n HH
When u want to be the Zhao Cai Mao n bring the business back to there? :D

Qweekong
30-03-2005, 11:23 AM
Huh??? How can you name the infamous M98 a cat??? he is the new product in the market... Zhao Cai "Zhu" !!!YEah.......straight couple of days there's rms available during SH n HH
When u want to be the Zhao Cai Mao n bring the business back to there? :D

Randi_Candi
30-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Huh??? How can you name the infamous M98 a cat??? he is the new product in the market... Zhao Cai "Zhu" !!!
I heard u r also latest import? Any of ur staff is in MG?
Btw, 29post n 29pts!? Goot combo :D

Qweekong
30-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Senior is really senior... so fast check my base.....

None of my gals from there one la....so no standard.... you interested??? I have a fantastic one for you... cheap and good.....her name is Ru Hua... ;) I heard u r also latest import? Any of ur staff is in MG?
Btw, 29post n 29pts!? Goot combo :D

monster98
30-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Huh??? How can you name the infamous M98 a cat??? he is the new product in the market... Zhao Cai "Zhu" !!!

chicken head, did i know you????????? U lidat say I look like a pig good meh?????? :D

Qweekong
30-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Do you mean I have to know you to call you Pig?? :rolleyes: Everyone here also know you big big size what... :p chicken head, did i know you????????? U lidat say I look like a pig good meh??????

BS_KTV Lover
30-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Last nite was a mixed feeling nite
Can get rm but not much fantastic mei meis

Thkg of my red n green mei meis in BS :o

monster98
30-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Last nite was a mixed feeling nite
Can get rm but not much fantastic mei meis

Thkg of my red n green mei meis in BS :o

Y didn't activate me har???????? :confused:

Randi_Candi
30-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Y didn't activate me har???????? :confused:
U know brudda BS KTV Lover?
He like all ur playground he also go 1

Knn.....secret cheong kaki no intro? :(

BS_KTV Lover
30-03-2005, 01:07 PM
Y didn't activate me har????????
Bro, I never met u bfore
Only saw some of the others coz they advertise so loud who going n when going
So mi happen to c who is who :D

I pm u may no. liao, do let me know when u cheong can?
But I tight budget man, so no heavy drinking, heavy petting can! :p

BS_KTV Lover
30-03-2005, 01:08 PM
U know brudda BS KTV Lover?
He like all ur playground he also go 1

Knn.....secret cheong kaki no intro? :(
Bro RC, I have not met any of the samsters here bfore

monster98
30-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Bro, I never met u bfore
Only saw some of the others coz they advertise so loud who going n when going
So mi happen to c who is who
I pm u may no. liao, do let me know when u cheong can?
But I tight budget man, so no heavy drinking, heavy petting can!

so u are those pay less less, want more more type issit?????? Okie, no problem..... I already received your pm.... Will activate u the next time...... Most suitable place for you will be LSB....... low budget, can press, can french, can touch, can korek, got bj, hj, fj all at a very reasonable price...... :mad: :D

Qweekong
30-03-2005, 02:03 PM
LSB all old aunties....later you see them remove denture to do BJ for you, you also sian 1/2 way liao....HJ, their hand so rough, scratch you didi then you know.....Dun even mention FJ....your size can't fit theirs..... :p so u are those pay less less, want more more type issit?????? Okie, no problem..... I already received your pm.... Will activate u the next time...... Most suitable place for you will be LSB....... low budget, can press, can french, can touch, can korek, got bj, hj, fj all at a very reasonable price......

monster98
30-03-2005, 02:06 PM
LSB all old aunties....later you see them remove denture to do BJ for you, you also sian 1/2 way liao....HJ, their hand so rough, scratch you didi then you know.....Dun even mention FJ....your size can't fit theirs..... :p

KNN......... didn't u read my post correctly?????? I'm replying to this BS_KTV_lover with low budget.......... Clever is enuff, don't act clever ok????? :mad:

Qweekong
30-03-2005, 02:18 PM
I am warning BS KTV lover....why you so heated up??? cannot comment??? :rolleyes: KNN......... didn't u read my post correctly?????? I'm replying to this BS_KTV_lover with low budget.......... Clever is enuff, don't act clever ok????? :mad:

Randi_Candi
30-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Walau......
Flame war of M98 n QK?
Hmm.......brudda QK, do we know u?
U sound like Q(Cue) K(king)

R u the reborn of the legendary Cue Ong? :eek:

Qweekong
30-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Hmmm.... me have never been Cue Ong...but Kuay Ong.....

M98 is billiard salon owner... you the western sword king... I know you guys.... :p Walau......
Flame war of M98 n QK?

R u the reborn of the legendary Cue Ong? :eek:

monster98
30-03-2005, 02:34 PM

the way he write resemble 1 brudda of us......... he is an indian from MAHARASTRA (INDIA) ..... :p Remember??????? that indian with a prc gf????

Qweekong
30-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Food can anyhow eat.... words cannot any how say....I am a pure chinese... not what you assume to be an indian.... I hate Indianman.... :rolleyes: the way he write resemble 1 brudda of us......... he is an indian from MAHARASTRA (INDIA) ..... :p Remember??????? that indian with a prc gf????

Looksee
30-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Food can anyhow eat.... words cannot any how say....I am a pure chinese... not what you assume to be an indian.... I hate Indianman.... :rolleyes:

not happy zap him lor.........

:rolleyes:

mamashop
30-03-2005, 04:28 PM
We shall live in harmony....How could you QweeKong insult an Indianman like me what have I done to deserve these.....Senior LS can you zap him for me??? My pow now not enough to kill him.... :mad: not happy zap him lor.........

S3vw
30-03-2005, 04:49 PM
We shall live in harmony....How could you QweeKong insult an Indianman like me what have I done to deserve these.....Senior LS can you zap him for me??? My pow now not enough to kill him.... :mad:

sigh...comin only see the word ZAP :o

jdi813
30-03-2005, 06:07 PM
cool it bros ... relax ... no need to get so hot ...
too many threads goin down in flames these days ... would hate to see this one go down the same path ... ZAP here ZAP there all back cum to sq one ... just let live and ignore the tastless remark

bro Qweekong the last remark of yours not called for la ... even if u meant it jokingly

monster98
30-03-2005, 11:26 PM
not happy zap him lor.........

ops....... even a senior also come to involve and zap me....... I better run far far 1st........... :rolleyes:

monster98
30-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Food can anyhow eat.... words cannot any how say....I am a pure chinese... not what you assume to be an indian.... I hate Indianman.... :rolleyes:

Mama kala tumbu.......... Nuchi Chuk Chuk.......... Song Song korlong chong........ :D .........Cannot understand??????? Ask bro Mamashop to interprete.....

Randi_Candi
31-03-2005, 03:17 AM
ops....... even a senior also come to involve and zap me....... I better run far far 1st........... :rolleyes:
Hiazz.....TSTG again
How 2 kill a 229ptr w 6rep pow? :confused:

Randi_Candi
31-03-2005, 03:20 AM
Brudda, appreciate u sticking ur neck out to clarify u hating 2 c me being labelled by some presumed racist remarks but do exercise caution n sensitivity. Do not to get urself labelled for helping me :o

mahalosux
31-03-2005, 09:20 AM
Hiazz.....TSTG again

walao.. go where to chiong huh?? Y so late still no sleep??? :p

waypastprime
31-03-2005, 09:46 AM
bro Qweekong the last remark of yours not called for la ... even if u meant it jokingly

He was making a sarcasm against a self professed to be smart and earning big bucks samster.

Wondering who he is? Please check out the newbie sticky thread. Tons of pages clocked on their flaming posts.

Thanks for your advice bro, nevetheless. :)

Qweekong
31-03-2005, 10:34 AM
I apologise for the remarks I made yesterday.....But I am not an Indianman as presume by M98.....I love everyone... No enemies~!!!! :) Brudda, appreciate u sticking ur neck out to clarify u hating 2 c me being labelled by some presumed racist remarks but do exercise caution n sensitivity. Do not to get urself labelled for helping me :o

Jerry Yan
31-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Wow... All the seniors are here. :)

Anyone wish to bring this greenhorn to the happening places in Sing? :o

Qweekong
31-03-2005, 10:38 AM
Bro JDI813, Thanks for the advice.

I apologise for my offensive remarks yesterday....Hope I have not offence anyone....

Sorry once again......PEACE :) cool it bros ... relax ... no need to get so hot ...
too many threads goin down in flames these days ... bro Qweekong the last remark of yours not called for la ... even if u meant it jokingly

mahalosux
31-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Bro JDI813, Thanks for the advice.

I apologise for my offensive remarks yesterday....Hope I have not offence anyone....

Sorry once again......PEACE :)

Control your temeper, bro... Bro JDI813 is a nice guy... :)

mahalosux
31-03-2005, 10:46 AM
Anyone wish to bring this greenhorn to the happening places in Sing? :o

sure, i will bring u ard, provided u lend me Lin ZhiLing? :D

Qweekong
31-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Will you bring me around and I recommend you someone similar to Lin ZhiLing?? :D sure, i will bring u ard, provided u lend me Lin ZhiLing? :D

Jerry Yan
31-03-2005, 11:25 AM
sure, i will bring u ard, provided u lend me Lin ZhiLing?

Hmm... Just noticed that a samster used Lin Zhiling as his avatar!!! :mad: How can he do that?

Ok ok. I lend u her pic. So u show me around? :p

Jerry Yan
31-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Will you bring me around and I recommend you someone similar to Lin ZhiLing?? :D

I also want leh. :o

Qweekong
31-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Read my nick... I intro and get paid.. interested??? :p I also want leh. :o

mahalosux
31-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Will you bring me around and I recommend you someone similar to Lin ZhiLing?? :D

ok lah.. but must 100% look a like and confirm GIB... :D

mahalosux
31-03-2005, 11:36 AM
Hmm... Just noticed that a samster used Lin Zhiling as his avatar!!! :mad: How can he do that?

yah heard he's a 14 y/o newbie and earn money by working PT at McDonalds'.. so tat he ehv enuff money to buy lin ZhiLing's portfolio and wank himself to estacy... :eek:

Qweekong
31-03-2005, 11:41 AM
95% can or not??? twins also cannot find 100% similarity la... you make life difficult for me is it??? What is GIB?? Good In Bj??? :confused: ok lah.. but must 100% look a like and confirm GIB... :D

Jerry Yan
31-03-2005, 11:43 AM
Read my nick... I intro and get paid.. interested??? :p

Gosh, how much are u charging for LZL quality then? :confused:

Jerry Yan
31-03-2005, 11:45 AM
yah heard he's a 14 y/o newbie and earn money by working PT at McDonalds'.. so tat he ehv enuff money to buy lin ZhiLing's portfolio and wank himself to estacy... :eek:

Never mind, I pm him LZL contact so that he can feel the real one. :rolleyes:

Looksee
31-03-2005, 12:05 PM
I apologise for the remarks I made yesterday.....But I am not an Indianman as presume by M98.....I love everyone... No enemies~!!!! :)

too late, i zap u liao...........

meng
31-03-2005, 12:19 PM
too late, i zap u liao...........

Like that scare ppl bo ho leh... :D

jdi813
31-03-2005, 12:43 PM
... PEACE ...No prob la bro ... just dun want another thread down in flames and loads of meaningless BS again ... difficult enuf navigatin thru some of the GL threads nowadays... Bro JDI813 is a nice guy...Ha ha ha ... thank u for the vote of confidence :D ... apparently "nice guys" like me still finishin somewhere at the back ... wahahahahahahaha ... currently being played goot goot by a MG gal ... but well sometimes i think i just neber learn ... still gian her like hell :p ...... I intro and get paid ... wah bro if look like LZL and GIB (Good In Bed) ... I dun mind payin ... so wat kang tao u got for us

Randi_Candi
31-03-2005, 01:00 PM
wahahahahahahaha ... currently being played goot goot by a MG gal ... but well sometimes i think i just neber learn ... still gian her like hell
Haha......the ultimate aim is not short change gals n yet dun get hurt hor
Take care :D

mamashop
31-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Forgive and Forget... Peace!!! :) I apologise for the remarks I made yesterday.....But I am not an Indianman as presume by M98.....I love everyone... No enemies~!!!! :)

mahalosux
31-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Ha ha ha ... thank u for the vote of confidence :D ... apparently "nice guys" like me still finishin somewhere at the back ... wahahahahahahaha ... currently being played goot goot by a MG gal ... but well sometimes i think i just neber learn ... still gian her like hell ...

hehehehe.. u r a the man.. got PRC and Thai flavour every time..hehehehhe

me long time no go cat40 liao... :o

mahalosux
31-03-2005, 04:08 PM
95% can or not??? twins also cannot find 100% similarity la... you make life difficult for me is it??? What is GIB?? Good In Bj??? :confused:

can.. lidat u give me 5% discount loh..kekekkeke :D

mahalosux
31-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Never mind, I pm him LZL contact so that he can feel the real one. :rolleyes:

at the same time, pls PM me her contacts too... :p

jdi813
01-04-2005, 05:33 PM
... got PRC and Thai flavour every time ... me long time no go cat40 liao ...hahahahaha ... i only a man ... u still my sifu ... nowadays mainly PRC flavour ... my tirak is in Japan working at the moment (hopefully her last stint anywhere as a WL) ... haizzzz me also long time neber go cat40 liao ... nowadays not much mood to whack ... NBzzzz ... gian this MG gal until only have eyes for her at the moment ... hahahahaha ...

... the ultimate aim is not short change gals n yet dun get hurt hor ... Take careThanks bro ... will do ... no worries won't let myself get beaten up too badly ... and she definitely not being short-changed ... but NB she really know how to push my buttons ...

mahalosux
02-04-2005, 09:37 AM
hahahahaha ... i only a man ... u still my sifu ... nowadays mainly PRC flavour ... my tirak is in Japan working at the moment (hopefully her last stint anywhere as a WL) ... haizzzz me also long time neber go cat40 liao ... nowadays not much mood to whack ... NBzzzz ... gian this MG gal until only have eyes for her at the moment ... hahahahaha ...

hahaha.. u r the man.. me being ur 'sifu'? well this hat to big for me to wear, hahahahhaha..... actually I hv a lot of sifus in this forum.. me still quite 'freshie'.. need to undergo many orientation programs.

Hehehe... I hv toned down a lot liao.. now oni go KTV once a week/ fornite... wow.. make a revisit y'day.... i mus say Dynasty Classic is a wonderful experience.. the gals there u see, confirm ur eye will pop out..kekekeke

as for Cat40.. I oso long long time never try liao....hehehehhe

wow.. u gian a MG gal, no wonder so many re-visits.... enjoy your 'wooing game'....u r really THE MAN!... :D

BS_KTV Lover
02-04-2005, 02:58 PM
hahaha.. u r the man.. me being ur 'sifu'? well this hat to big for me to wear, hahahahhaha..... actually I hv a lot of sifus in this forum.. me still quite 'freshie'.. need to undergo many orientation programs.

Hehehe... I hv toned down a lot liao.. now oni go KTV once a week/ fornite... wow.. make a revisit y'day.... i mus say Dynasty Classic is a wonderful experience.. the gals there u see, confirm ur eye will pop out..kekekeke

as for Cat40.. I oso long long time never try liao....hehehehhe

wow.. u gian a MG gal, no wonder so many re-visits.... enjoy your 'wooing game'....u r really THE MAN!... :D
Bro, of course DC is big!
It used 2 house 3 ktvs there
Got zabor ever tell me got more than 200gals in DC

But the price is also higher for a bottle :p

mahalosux
02-04-2005, 11:28 PM

ah.. thanks for the info.. bro...kekeke.. u r well inform.. y dun u change nick to DynClassic_Lover..kekekeke

okie lah.. i hv a chat wif one of the gal.. she told me ard 70-80 gals at Dyn Classic... :D

tittyhawk
03-04-2005, 07:34 AM

Ya DC is damn big and posh too. Liked their interior room decor, very classic indeed. Got pool tables in some big rooms. Mostly PRC gals. Bottles at HH still manageable but SH is quite ex. :)

Rof|maoxz
03-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Ya DC is damn big and posh too....

Wah bro, so early arh? ;)

tittyhawk
03-04-2005, 08:37 AM
Wah bro, so early arh? ;)
Yes bro, just came bk home and wild awake lor...hehe

Randi_Candi
03-04-2005, 10:19 AM
Ya DC is damn big and posh too. Liked their interior room decor, very classic indeed. Got pool tables in some big rooms. Mostly PRC gals. Bottles at HH still manageable but SH is quite ex.
Goot am!

I c u n brudda MHS had been cheonging DC nowadays eh?
When u 1 2 bring me along?? :D

DC or this thread's focus pt also ok w me :p

tittyhawk
03-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Goot am!
When u 1 2 bring me along?? :D
Where got? Good Morning bro - Me paging for you in my excursion thread.

x_perado
03-04-2005, 10:40 AM
MG KTV in Katong any recommendations:)

hi bro nt much action in there as i would normally go there wif frens ir we r BROKE n e gals inside nt tat 'playful' n if u wanna spend arnd 130 in there for 2 jugs of beer y not go YU SHI WU ZHEN (theres a thread about it post by me) i guaranteed u tat u will c e diff n wat i mean keke jux my 2cents worth of thoughts

pls up my pts if u find my recommendation good okie
place : Eminent plaza 3rd floor YU SHI WU ZHEN
look 4 Mummy May :)

turbo_power
03-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Goot am!

When u 1 2 bring me along??

bring me to DC oso leh... :o

mahalosux
03-04-2005, 02:15 PM
When u 1 2 bring me along??

2 of u all 'use knife, kill people!' :mad:

try to act like tat 14 y/o newbie again.....

tittyhawk
03-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Plastic knives? :eek:

monster98
03-04-2005, 07:22 PM

can i tag along the next time???? :p

turbo_power
04-04-2005, 01:11 AM
2 of u all 'use knife, kill people!'

walau... really buay gao li lai mah... :p
especially wen u sing the li shen jie song,,,, duno drank how many gals... :D

turbo_power
04-04-2005, 01:18 AM

haha... we tag together and tag along wz them lor :p

monster98
04-04-2005, 01:25 AM
haha... we tag together and tag along wz them lor :p

u're back........ any bj during your drive to KL?????? :D

turbo_power
04-04-2005, 01:45 AM
u're back........ any bj during your drive to KL??????

simi si bj ??? :D
HH today ? 13 hours later... :D

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 09:21 AM

oopss.. it's 'Borrow Knife, kill others!'.. i wrote wrongly... :o

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 09:21 AM
can i tag along the next time????

Make it two! :D Ooopss, forgotten that i'm planning to hang up boots liao. :o

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 09:23 AM
simi si bj ??? :D

Banana Juice. :p

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Plastic knives? :eek:

Mmmmm.. not tat sure of.. u gotta check wif RC.. cos he is the reputable' King of all knives'.... :D

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 09:24 AM

u gotta ask 'King of knives' and 'King of cue' to bring u... :D

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 09:27 AM
walau... really buay gao li lai mah...
especially wen u sing the li shen jie song,,,, duno drank how many gals...

i where got so good.. i dunno how to sing 2002 年的第一场雪 ..... not like somebody.kekkekeke :D

and i drink lesser CB Juice than u..kekekkeke

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 09:28 AM
Make it two! Ooopss, forgotten that i'm planning to hang up boots liao. :o

i tot u wan to hang flowers..oops... :p

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 09:29 AM
i tot u wan to hang flowers..oops...

Basket! Damn bloody high that night. All thanks to RC. :p

RC is a good drinker. :D

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Basket! Damn bloody high that night. All thanks to RC.

RC is a good drinker. :D

walao leh RC is superb drinker.. he got win the infamous 'Lim Jeet Puay' competition held at Geylang East Resident Corner..kekekeke :D

tittyhawk
04-04-2005, 10:29 AM
walao leh RC is superb drinker.. he got win the infamous 'Lim Jeet Puay' competition held at Geylang East Resident Corner..kekekeke :D
Master of all drinks - SeFu of Drinks ? :eek:

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Master of all drinks - SeFu of Drinks ? :eek:

he's the champion of 'Lim Jeet Puay' for 5 years running liao... representing MG/BS/RS.... :D

Looksee
04-04-2005, 12:38 PM

RC is a good drinker.

me too!!! luckily i left early otherwise i might end up crawling home....

:p

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 12:42 PM

so uncle .. oso very good drinker liao.. now got so many LS, RC and WPP... who's next??? kekeke

ok .. me gtg for lunch.. and will be bz for whole of today.. cannot post liao... :(

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Hmm.....make it tis Fri or Sat?
We go HH 1 place n SH another??

Aimai?? :D

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:13 PM

RC is a lousy drinker. have to drink on his behalf :mad:
Nbzz......no wonder I tot how cum my ears so itchy
MHS n U all makin fun of me??

Knn.......Wet Mon, please lemme off, it aint suan RC day 2day :D

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:14 PM
he's the champion of 'Lim Jeet Puay' for 5 years running liao... representing MG/BS/RS.... :D
Hiazzz......RS is temp off til 1 May
I may not be in town ard tat period

So cant go for their re-opening :D

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 01:15 PM

Aimai??

walao.. u all got so much stamina.... :p

okie.. let's make it HH and SH at RS KTV (if it is still ard).... :D

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:17 PM
walao.. u all got so much stamina....

okie.. let's make it HH and SH at RS KTV (if it is still ard).... :D
Cfm closed liao
Last nite of ops on 30 Mar.......u din go meh?

Was thkg of HH n SH @ diff place
Knn.......tat nite cos of 1 bugga bday......else mana got so cham?
Hiazzz......thx 2 WPP for helping me drink
Else I would hv spent the nite outside in the cold liao :o

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Hiazzz......RS is temp off til 1 May
I may not be in town ard tat period

So cant go for their re-opening :D

y?? 1 May, u r nt ard?? u oso celebrate 'wu yi' for 1 week, siboh??? :p

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 01:18 PM
Nbzz......no wonder I tot how cum my ears so itchy
MHS n U all makin fun of me??

Knn.......Wet Mon, please lemme off, it aint suan RC day 2day

Hmm.... I thought u also hated editors? :p

I almost had a hard time differentiating which key match which hole. :o

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 01:19 PM

Bo lei. Coz your visa expired leh. If u stayed behind, I would need u guys to carry me out. :D

Looksee
Hmm.... I thought u also hated editors?

I almost had a hard time differentiating which key match which hole.

your "key" for "her hole"...........house keys for door lock hole..............like tat also must teach u ah?

:D

mahalosux
Cfm closed liao

Knn.......tat nite cos of 1 bugga bday......else mana got so cham?
Else I would hv spent the nite outside in the cold liao

how dare u scold tat b'day boy a bugga??? dun u noe he's a NG??? :p

yah WPP is the dark horse for 'Lim Jeet Puay' competition...u gotta look out for him... :D

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 01:21 PM
so uncle .. oso very good drinker liao.. now got so many LS, RC and WPP... who's next??? kekeke

Oh man, I'm the worst drinker among them! :(

Looksee
04-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Bo lei. Coz your visa expired leh. If u stayed behind, I would need u guys to carry me out.

haven't stayed out so late for a long time liao........your pool very good, must learn from u...........

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Oh man, I'm the worst drinker among them! :(

all of u very humble lah.. i m the worst drinker among u all lah... :(

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 01:23 PM
haven't stayed out so late for a long time liao........

uncle.. when u bringing me to DC again... :p

Looksee
04-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Cfm closed liao

HH at DC? i won a free bottle last week, can claim?

waypastprime
your "key" for "her hole"...........house keys for door lock hole..............like tat also must teach u ah?

Mine is really a looker. I almost fall heads over heels for her. Luckily, I had my legs grounded firmly. :p

Randi_Candi
y?? 1 May, u r nt ard?? u oso celebrate 'wu yi' for 1 week, siboh??? :p
Nah.....still deciding if going up mid month
May extend 2 end mth

Knn......I also need a break lar, everyday work will die 1 leh

Looksee
04-04-2005, 01:25 PM
uncle.. when u bringing me to DC again... :p

my visa only once in a very long while..........got to wait...........

waypastprime
Else I would hv spent the nite outside in the cold liao :o

Wait a minute, when did I help you to drink? :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
haven't stayed out so late for a long time liao........your pool very good, must learn from u...........

Ni nao hia! U chuay dai zi?
Becos of u, I mo dim dim lost a DC HH 2 u
Still 1 2 say?? :(

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Nah.....still deciding if going up mid month
May extend 2 end mth

Knn......I also need a break lar, everyday work will die 1 leh

need a break.. which part of ur body need to break.. come.. i help u..hahahaha :D

walao envy u all.. i suppose to be replying this post in china now.. but.. haizz... dun say liao...

wan to go ZH/SZ together??? :p

Looksee
Mine is really a looker. I almost fall heads over heels for her. Luckily, I had my legs grounded firmly.

i tot your legs were around her?

waypastprime

Nah. U 'kong rong rang li'. If not, I wouldnt have won u by a slim margin. :o

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 01:27 PM

wah.. ur ICA very strict.. cannot anyhow approve one.. :p

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Wait a minute, when did I help you to drink? :rolleyes:
Hiazz......3 botls in 1 nite
1 guy dun drink
1 guy came late n went of early
1 guys tart kar go overseas
1 guys visa expired
Left how many nia?

Somemore at the most left 1 cup for u 2 rinse ur mouth only
Wished CBJ was there though......missed his jokes :D

tittyhawk
04-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Aimai?? :D
Can I tag along? I promise to be a good boy :D

waypastprime

But your HH visa is like every day leh. :p

mahalosux

how to hv his leg ard her.. when he say tat he's going to hang up his boots liao... :confused: :p

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:29 PM
need a break.. which part of ur body need to break.. come.. i help u..hahahaha
walao envy u all.. i suppose to be replying this post in china now.. but.. haizz... dun say liao...

wan to go ZH/SZ together??? :p
Mid mth my fren getting married, got 1 whole bunch of guys going up 2 DG for stag party
After tat I will carry on work for the rest of the trip

Heh heh......makan a bit spare time, hope my boss dun find out
Else hor, die cork stand :D

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 01:29 PM
1 guy dun drink

+++in about me again... :(

Looksee
04-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Wait a minute, when did I help you to drink?

whenever he called for bottoms up u drank with him..........i think tat's what he meant by helping him drink.........

waypastprime

Ssssshhhhhhhh...... U drunk lah. :p

Randi_Candi
Can I tag along? I promise to be a good boy :D
NBzzz.....u go liao no more well-endowed 1 left liao

Knn.....i tot u just got silent mob? :cool:

Looksee
04-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Ni nao hia! U chuay dai zi?
Becos of u, I mo dim dim lost a DC HH 2 u
Still 1 2 say??

now tat u mention............... :p

mahalosux
04-04-2005, 01:32 PM
Mid mth my fren getting married, got 1 whole bunch of guys going up 2 DG for stag party
After tat I will carry on work for the rest of the trip

Heh heh......makan a bit spare time, hope my boss dun find out
Else hor, die cork stand

i dunno.. got to check wif my tigeress whether she's available.. ask her to fly and look for me.. i need comapny to go up north wif me, so u r the rite one... :D

ok.. me will be out of office and might not be back.. u guys carry on .... :D

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:32 PM
+++in about me again... :(
shhh....not u lar
The billiard saloon owner :p

Looksee
04-04-2005, 01:33 PM
But your HH visa is like every day leh.

HH not a problem, but u guys always cannot make it.........

tittyhawk
NBzzz.....u go liao no more well-endowed 1 left liao
Knn.....i tot u just got silent mob? :cool:
Who said one? Silent mob is for one brudda's early bday celebration and tat was 2 weeks ago nia..
But still can't match up to ur level of "leem"... ;)

mahalosux
shhh....not u lar
The billiard saloon owner :p

heng ah.. not talk abt me.... :D

Randi_Candi
now tat u mention...............
Uncle, i steady 1
U thk I wear skirt meh? :rolleyes: :p
When u 1?
Tis Fri? But hor, I only buy nia hor
The rest we go AA

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:35 PM
HH at DC? i won a free bottle last week, can claim?

WTF??? U meant it was a botl? Not HH I pay for u??
Kaozzz......liao lui zuay zuay liao lar

Next time, I will stay in the rm liao........
Itchy go n c also kena.......hiazzz :o

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 01:36 PM
whenever he called for bottoms up u drank with him..........i think tat's what he meant by helping him drink.........

Then u also did your part wat. :p

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:36 PM
Mine is really a looker. I almost fall heads over heels for her. Luckily, I had my legs grounded firmly. :p
I only saw a looker n I guess there were quite a few eyes already eyeing
Hiaazzz.....in the end same result - end up staring at my puay :o

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:37 PM
Who said one? Silent mob is for one brudda's early bday celebration and tat was 2 weeks ago nia..

Haha......u got new target liao izit?
Lemme know lar, who knows u might in a goot moot 2 buy me leh?? :D

Looksee
04-04-2005, 01:38 PM
Uncle, i steady 1
U thk I wear skirt meh?
When u 1?
Tis Fri? But hor, I only buy nia hor
The rest we go AA

mummy tips i settle...............

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 01:38 PM

Provided my company is just beside that place. :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:39 PM

Aiyo.....uncle u suan us meh?
Told u liao most of the time the only place I cant go u also know lar

If u persistently insist on there, I die lor :D

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 01:39 PM
WTF??? U meant it was a botl? Not HH I pay for u??

When can we play again? :p

tittyhawk
04-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Haha......u got new target liao izit?
Lemme know lar, who knows u might in a goot moot 2 buy me leh?? :D
Kaozzz...still owe u the 70th floor, rem? tis one must claim soon hor or else one year anniversary liao lei.. :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi

Haha.....on u lor
Who scare who??

Heh heh........any takers? Pls PM me hor
Lidat save the energy n time :D

WPP, I know u cant make it
U join the SH lor

Looksee
Next time, I will stay in the rm liao........
Itchy go n c also kena.......hiazzz

next time itchy ask your gal to scatch for u, dun anyhow run.........u should play a final game with WPP just b4 u leave, heard tat he quite drank by then.......

;)

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:41 PM
Kaozzz...still owe u the 70th floor, rem? tis one must claim soon hor or else one year anniversary liao lei.. :rolleyes:
No candidate leh
Overseas 1 can claim or not??

Same value or lower :p

Hiazzz......thk me must do it soon, got visitor in town

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 01:42 PM
I only saw a looker n I guess there were quite a few eyes already eyeing
Hiaazzz.....in the end same result - end up staring at my puay :o

Basket! Your gal not good enough meh? Or because of provincial conflicts? I never knew one has a contractual agreement leh. :rolleyes:

Looksee
04-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Provided my company is just beside that place. :rolleyes:

time to change job liao..........

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:43 PM
next time itchy ask your gal to scatch for u, dun anyhow run.........u should play a final game with WPP just b4 u leave, heard tat he quite drank by then.......

Nbzzz.....I left the gal in the rm also followed me
Mayb its her??? :confused:

Next time
I stick 2 my puay n u guys betta......cant tahan
I nite 2 games :(

AW hor......WPP is 1 of the best drinker
I thk it runs in the school.......his senior also sorid sorid drinker!

tittyhawk
No candidate leh
Overseas 1 can claim or not??
Same value or lower :p
Hiazzz......thk me must do it soon, got visitor in town
hehe...fix a date and execute lor..EG? or EW? :D

waypastprime

I settle the ah ne's tips. :p

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Basket! Your gal not good enough meh? Or because of provincial conflicts? I never knew one has a contractual agreement leh. :rolleyes:
Haha......tat proves tat u r aware of wat is going on
Hmm.....or was it because of it occurred in the beginning?? :confused:

Oi! dun bring it up here leh

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 01:45 PM
hehe...fix a date and execute lor..EG? or EW? :D
EG sounds kool!
Aiya......me nowadays damn cham
Gotta go out w these killers n leech on their leftovers :o

Oi! in pte then we discuss more

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 01:46 PM

;)

One more cup and I will be in the toilet. :o

tittyhawk
04-04-2005, 01:46 PM
EG sounds kool!
Aiya......me nowadays damn cham
Gotta go out w these killers n leech on their leftovers :o
Oi! in pte then we discuss more
A-roger tat, radio me if necessary... ;)

Looksee
04-04-2005, 01:47 PM
I settle the ah ne's tips.

u die!! ah ne's tips most expensive!!! if 8 of us goes to toilet 5 times each and each time is $2........tat will be.........$80!!!!

Looksee
04-04-2005, 01:48 PM
One more cup and I will be in the toilet. :o

singing to the toilet bowl?

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 01:59 PM
time to change job liao..........

Nobody wants to employ a 14 yo teen except MacD. :(

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 02:01 PM
u die!! ah ne's tips most expensive!!! if 8 of us goes to toilet 5 times each and each time is $2........tat will be.........$80!!!!

Is it? Shit... Let me see if I got 80 ruppees to pay him. :p

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 02:02 PM
singing to the toilet bowl?

Nope. Hugging the bowl instead of the gal. :p

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 02:04 PM
AW hor......WPP is 1 of the best drinker
I thk it runs in the school.......his senior also sorid sorid drinker!

He's the best drinker. But he also blur at times coz he dont noe any thing one. :D

Looksee
04-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Nobody wants to employ a 14 yo teen except MacD. :(

MacD got an outlet there mah..........quick, go apply for a transfer..........

Randi_Candi
04-04-2005, 02:43 PM
He's the best drinker. But he also blur at times coz he dont noe any thing one. :D
I dun care who is betta, him or u?
All I know is I will stick to my leem jeet puay and away fm u guys

Ni nao hia.......mai mia mah? :D

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 02:46 PM
MacD got an outlet there mah..........quick, go apply for a transfer..........

Ok. Remember to claim your kopi from me hor. :D

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 02:49 PM

Of course, u wouldnt care who's better. Coz we cant even beat u even if we tag team. :p

Looksee
04-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Ok. Remember to claim your kopi from me hor.

sorry hor........i dun drink the kopi at MacD, taste like........sxxx....

i only lim from kopi tiam........

Looksee
04-04-2005, 03:21 PM

i tot it should be the other way round........3 of us should stay far far away from u?

turbo_power
04-04-2005, 04:38 PM
I settle the ah ne's tips. :p

if can, shun bian settle my gal' tips oso... :D

turbo_power
04-04-2005, 04:39 PM
din know tat here bcom tcss ..... :p

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 04:45 PM
if can, shun bian settle my gal' tips oso...

I only wanted to laugh out when u are testing her on your mind twisting game. :p

Seriously, why did you pick that gal? :confused:

turbo_power
04-04-2005, 04:56 PM
I only wanted to laugh out when u are testing her on your mind twisting game.

Seriously, why did you pick that gal? :confused:

she not pretty meh :confused:

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 05:07 PM
she not pretty meh

Errr... U happy will do. :p

And I happy when u dont ask me to help u to pay the tips. :D

Looksee
04-04-2005, 05:21 PM
she not pretty meh

u like malay gals?

waypastprime
04-04-2005, 05:23 PM
u like malay gals?

Should have asked DNAT to bring teebu to Batam. :D

Looksee
04-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Should have asked DNAT to bring teebu to Batam.

hope he doesn't ask us to cheong minah ktv.........

:eek:

monster98
04-04-2005, 05:33 PM
hope he doesn't ask us to cheong minah ktv.........

:eek:

Teebu got no objection towards any gals......... he is multi-nationalities.... :D

sgmjplayer
05-04-2005, 02:25 AM
TMD!!! 'angry" :mad:

as if nobody knows my HP no. lidat..

can PM, cannot SMS.... :(

monster98
05-04-2005, 11:22 AM
TMD!!! 'angry" :mad:

as if nobody knows my HP no. lidat..

can PM, cannot SMS....

PM is free....... SMS costs 5 cents........ Not worth to sms....wahahahahaha :D

Looksee
05-04-2005, 11:37 AM
PM is free....... SMS costs 5 cents........ Not worth to sms....wahahahahaha

u like tat rub salt into the wound good meh?

Qweekong
05-04-2005, 11:39 AM
you eat only already over that 5 cents liao....still so calculative.... :rolleyes: PM is free....... SMS costs 5 cents........ Not worth to sms....wahahahahaha :D

Qweekong
05-04-2005, 11:40 AM
luckily only rub salt not pour petrol and put fire over the wound... :) u like tat rub salt into the wound good meh?

monster98
05-04-2005, 12:11 PM
u like tat rub salt into the wound good meh?

wahahahahaha.......... must be more cruel towards samster like sgmjplayer... :D

monster98
05-04-2005, 12:13 PM
you eat only already over that 5 cents liao....still so calculative.... :rolleyes:

hello......... I don't mind the $ I spend to belanjar buddies .......... but to sms a guy that the reply is mostly negetive is unnecessary......... :p

monster98
05-04-2005, 12:15 PM
luckily only rub salt not pour petrol and put fire over the wound... :)

to pour petrol and put fire over the wound is a form of killing germs and disease...... :D

Qweekong
05-04-2005, 12:20 PM
You watched too much RAMBO.... better if you chop off the testicles as burn wound is the most difficult to heal.... ;) to pour petrol and put fire over the wound is a form of killing germs and disease...... :D

Randi_Candi
05-04-2005, 03:41 PM
hello......... I don't mind the $ I spend to belanjar buddies .......... but to sms a guy that the reply is mostly negetive is unnecessary......... :p
I saw that!
So when??

Knn.....u n CBJ all becuming the same "When we go out, we........." :D

turbo_power
05-04-2005, 03:55 PM
u like malay gals?

well.... actually malay gal not really my taste, but she's china' m'sian... diff feeling lor... and she's cool... need to whack her to break the ice mountain ... :D

turbo_power
05-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Teebu got no objection towards any gals......... he is multi-nationalities.... :D

wow... u see me so up .... :rolleyes:

turbo_power
05-04-2005, 04:00 PM
wahahahahaha.......... must be more cruel towards samster like sgmjplayer... :D

yalor... always cramp me daiti... :mad:

Looksee
05-04-2005, 04:08 PM
well.... diff feeling lor... and she's cool... need to whack her to break the ice mountain ...

so did u conquer the ice mountain after i leave?

turbo_power
05-04-2005, 04:18 PM
so did u conquer the ice mountain after i leave?

boleh.... went to msia... student abit ma huan

waypastprime
05-04-2005, 04:46 PM
boleh.... went to msia... student abit ma huan

Go and study with her lah since u are so free now. :p

mahalosux
05-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Just wake up.. now feel like zombie.... :o

Randi_Candi
05-04-2005, 05:01 PM
U no scared ppl TL??
Koon on the job or u geng mc? :cool:

turbo_power
05-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Go and study with her lah since u are so free now. :p

hahaha.... yalor... mayb i can bcom her tution teacher

turbo_power
05-04-2005, 05:02 PM

you in life oso look like zombie wat... :D

waypastprime
05-04-2005, 05:04 PM
hahaha.... yalor... mayb i can bcom her tution teacher

And the lessons will be conducted on BED. :p

turbo_power
05-04-2005, 05:04 PM
U no scared ppl TL??

aiyooo... dun say ppl geng lah... so bad...
u shd know his health no good, anytime will ..... :D

turbo_power
05-04-2005, 05:07 PM
And the lessons will be conducted on BED. :p

walau... u so Not creative lah... not all in bed, some in car, kitchen, park, staircase, pool, on the tree, sea, boat, public area, etc... :p

mahalosux
05-04-2005, 05:08 PM
U no scared ppl TL??

i was very sick last nite.. so today report sick and got oni 1 day MC.. doctor say no more boozing for me for a mth... :D

mahalosux
05-04-2005, 05:10 PM
you in life oso look like zombie wat... :D

yah loh.. cos i cant sing, drink and oso play gals... :( kekekeke.....

mahalosux
05-04-2005, 05:11 PM
aiyooo... dun say ppl geng lah... so bad...
u shd know his health no good, anytime will ..... :D

choy.... wat +++in u!! :eek:

waypastprime
05-04-2005, 05:34 PM
walau... u so Not creative lah... not all in bed, some in car, kitchen, park, staircase, pool, on the tree, sea, boat, public area, etc... :p

Ok. Tell me where are u going. I bring my stool to watch. :D

LS: Wanna set up your titbits corner?

Randi_Candi
05-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Ok. Tell me where are u going. I bring my stool to watch. :D

LS: Wanna set up your titbits corner?
Chey.....follow the global trend, outsource to Mamashop :D

simnon
24-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Was there on 23rd April HH with three kakis and took a big room, #2.

There were about 30+ girls and some was dressed to kill.
Sat with 2 gals, Wen Wen and GG. Both quite playable.

Overall a nice place to while away an afternoon with kakis.