PDA

View Full Version : MG KTV gals recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 04:11 PM
no lah.... wat if the CD i played is "pirated version".... :eek:

Aiya......pirated 1 also can listen or watch mah.
Y? u scared ur cd player kena scratched meh? :eek:
Then u insist on the original CD lor

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 04:17 PM
Aiya......pirated 1 also can listen or watch mah.
Y? u scared ur cd player kena scratched meh? :eek:
Then u insist on the original CD lor

no lah, i scared police caught me harbouring pirated CD and later go to my hse to search for more CDs, like tat i die liao.... :(

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 04:19 PM
no lah, i scared police caught me harbouring pirated CD and later go to my hse to search for more CDs, like tat i die liao.... :(

Then bring discman, police check ahead throw away ur cds.
Haha

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 04:25 PM
Then bring discman, police check ahead throw away ur cds.
Haha

heehee.... police where got so stupid... now no more pirated download from computer liao....

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 06:26 PM
heehee.... police where got so stupid... now no more pirated download from computer liao....

Lucky they most probably won't check your discman/mp3 player.
If can trace then gotta dump that techie toy
Ouch! :(

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 06:37 PM
Lucky they most probably won't check your discman/mp3 player.
If can trace then gotta dump that techie toy
Ouch! :(

lucky my discman is parallel import!! :eek:

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 07:04 PM
lucky my discman is parallel import!! :eek:
Haha.....u parallel import? If business is big enough can outsource manufacturing liao

U better go n rush ur stuff, cos later u leem kopi BS again?
Got time go say hello to Ah Lum, Licky......or Uncle U and the ox if u at elsewhere
(Not real names but I think u can figure out hor?)

Still dunno how is the mkt doing now?
Think must a boss to give raise liao cos not enuff spare cash to self-indulge
I know u gonna tell me not to over-indulge
Dun worry lar, I know :D

monster98
16-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Got time go say hello to Ah Lum, Licky......or Uncle U and the ox if u at elsewhere

Wow............... who are these " si ta tian wang" u are mentining har??????????? 2 singers located at T.K and 2 singers located at GCC???? :D

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Wow............... who are these " si ta tian wang" u are mentining har??????????? 2 singers located at T.K and 2 singers located at GCC???? :D

No lar, u din noticed the Can Can guys?
Shh......u know good lar :D

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Haha.....u parallel import? If business is big enough can outsource manufacturing liao

U better go n rush ur stuff, cos later u leem kopi BS again?

Still dunno how is the mkt doing now?
Think must a boss to give raise liao cos not enuff spare cash to self-indulge
I know u gonna tell me not to over-indulge
Dun worry lar, I know :D

heehee... i dunno all the abv mention "shi da tian wang", except uncle U.... the nice guy at MG, rite????

yup, later go to the Nan Bei Cheng Coffee Shop to drink kopi, watch TV, see zha bor and read Shin Min..... :p

piperZ
16-08-2004, 11:34 PM
CD is not new lar brudda, she has been around for sometime.
Just that she dun really appear everyday.
Went back and just got back to SG for about 1month?
not very tall but good bods rite?

Oh no, that means i kana 'pian' lor...
I wasn't a regular at MG but i do go occasionally....
Din see her b4 and she told me she just started work few days ago....
But i must say her figure really good... din really see 1 like that in MG b4..(at least when i started going there) :)

She claims that she doesn't do 'tabao'... but i doubt so... really wondering how her moans will be like... :rolleyes:

Flame
17-08-2004, 11:57 AM
Does any one of the samster know what is happening to MU?? Is she Man U or the same u all referring to ??she is the one kena caught...called me they extend her for another week till 19aug04 but sunday when i called her,her phone is enagaged..what is happening to her??

mahalosux
17-08-2004, 12:13 PM
But i must say her figure really good... din really see 1 like that in MG b4..(at least when i started going there)

She claims that she doesn't do 'tabao'... but i doubt so... really wondering how her moans will be like...

why she say, she oni work few days ago, is maybe due to her "Chu-jing". which means her stay in sgp expired, need to go back PRC and come back again. I believe this CD is on long term visa, so should be doing this....

claimed she doest not tabao, mayb u can verified wif bro Randi Candi :D
but gals on long term visa seldom go tabao, as they hv longer period to earn $...

Randi_Candi
17-08-2004, 12:52 PM
But i must say her figure really good... din really see 1 like that in MG b4..(at least when i started going there) :)

She claims that she doesn't do 'tabao'... but i doubt so... really wondering how her moans will be like... :rolleyes:

Haha.....she is so-called new. Cos she missing in action for a couple of months liao.
Went back to CN for holidayz mah
Ta-bao? I think she got sugadad liao

Randi_Candi
17-08-2004, 12:56 PM
why she say, she oni work few days ago, is maybe due to her "Chu-jing". which means her stay in sgp expired, need to go back PRC and come back again. I believe this CD is on long term visa, so should be doing this....

but gals on long term visa seldom go tabao, as they hv longer period to earn $...

Heh heh....brudda dun sabo me la. :o
I just happend to recognise the nic CD mah
Me no pirate, ok!?

BTW, she is on long term the kind of 1yr, 2yr thingy

mahalosux
17-08-2004, 01:10 PM
Heh heh....brudda dun sabo me la. :o
I just happend to recognise the nic CD mah
Me no pirate, ok!?

BTW, she is on long term the kind of 1yr, 2yr thingy

hahaha... i tot u noe her wat... heheheee...

yah, i guess she jus come back from her "出进“,tat's y she say work few days oni.... tink she had siam the raid...

Randi_Candi
17-08-2004, 01:20 PM
hahaha... i tot u noe her wat... heheheee...

yah, i guess she jus come back from her "出进“,tat's y she say work few days oni.... tink she had siam the raid...

No lar......she no need chu jing, she like ur gal lar.
Need chu jing meh? more like honeymoon, hiak hiak

tats y i say she live today fight tomorrow.
Forget to check with my informer if got any quali new gals in MG liao.

mahalosux
17-08-2004, 01:25 PM
No lar......she no need chu jing, she like ur gal lar.
Need chu jing meh? more like honeymoon, hiak hiak

tats y i say she live today fight tomorrow.
Forget to check with my informer if got any quali new gals in MG liao.

again mus asked the seasoned and well-versed bro such as Monster98 and his gang.... they knows better.... me hv not go there since mar :eek:

Randi_Candi
17-08-2004, 01:28 PM
again mus asked the seasoned and well-versed bro such as Monster98 and his gang.... they knows better.... me hv not go there since mar :eek:

Normally I go and ask my informer - Kim Mei wu si mi xin cai?
Then he will reccomend

Btw, my informer is the chef, the skinny 1 :D

mahalosux
17-08-2004, 01:36 PM
Normally I go and ask my informer - Kim Mei wu si mi xin cai?
Then he will reccomend

Btw, my informer is the chef, the skinny 1 :D

he noes huh, the long haired guy issit.... he always go in to send "wai mai", no wonder he noes....

u remember the shorty at June coffeeshop, i always sit wif my gal there, and she call him shorty. got 1 time, i went to my relative hse wif my mother, happen to saw the shorty at Bedok, lucky he never bao to " u always wait for MG gal at my coffeeshop", or else my mother heard and will understand why i always hv "late nites".... :p

makpoke
17-08-2004, 01:47 PM
Does any one of the samster know what is happening to MU?? Is she Man U or the same u all referring to ??she is the one kena caught...called me they extend her for another week till 19aug04 but sunday when i called her,her phone is enagaged..what is happening to her??

she apparently changed her number already...

mahalosux
17-08-2004, 01:50 PM
she apparently changed her number already...

maybe balik kampung.... ;)

Randi_Candi
17-08-2004, 01:52 PM
he noes huh, the long haired guy issit.... he always go in to send "wai mai", no wonder he noes....

u remember the shorty at June coffeeshop, i always sit wif my gal there, and she call him shorty. got 1 time, i went to my relative hse wif my mother, happen to saw the shorty at Bedok, lucky he never bao to " u always wait for MG gal at my coffeeshop", or else my mother heard and will understand why i always hv "late nites".... :p

tsk tsk tsk....what a small world.
But sometimes sitting at june is better than watchin Movie marathon.
So next time u know what to do hor?
Order more from there and occasionally ask - Kim Mei Wu Si Mi Sin Cai? :D

mahalosux
17-08-2004, 02:02 PM
tsk tsk tsk....what a small world.
But sometimes sitting at june is better than watchin Movie marathon.
So next time u know what to do hor?
Order more from there and occasionally ask - Kim Mei Wu Si Mi Sin Cai? :D

last time heard from my gal tat the manager dun allow them to hang outside too much, so cannot see movement. he states the reason for them not to be outside is b'cos easier for them to be caught by AV. i ask, whether the mgr's brain is worse than 3 years old, stay inside, AV comes, meaning no escape!!!

anyway, i luv the "dou fu ban rice" at the coffeeshop, but no offence, everytime i go to the toilet, i feel the kitchen a bit dirty....

Randi_Candi
17-08-2004, 02:04 PM
last time heard from my gal tat the manager dun allow them to hang outside too much, so cannot see movement. he states the reason for them not to be outside is b'cos easier for them to be caught by AV. i ask, whether the mgr's brain is worse than 3 years old, stay inside, AV comes, meaning no escape!!!

anyway, i luv the "dou fu ban rice" at the coffeeshop, but no offence, everytime i go to the toilet, i feel the kitchen a bit dirty....

Thats some of the soft hand tactics to get them to stay inside cos sometimes alot of the gals jiak zhua at June..........
Maybe they can have some snake related dishes........

mahalosux
17-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Thats some of the soft hand tactics to get them to stay inside cos sometimes alot of the gals jiak zhua at June..........
Maybe they can have some snake related dishes........

tat is y i a bit tulan him, he always check on my gal movement, cos she always din turn up for work. got 1 time she say got no "tai", wan to leave, so i go and fetch her. she come out to my car, jus then the mgr come out saw her in my car and stare, dunno wat happen to me tat day, i looked back at him wif my eye ball poped up, while smokin my ciggies in my car, he turn and walk in.... :p

Randi_Candi
17-08-2004, 09:42 PM
tat is y i a bit tulan him, he always check on my gal movement, cos she always din turn up for work. got 1 time she say got no "tai", wan to leave, so i go and fetch her. she come out to my car, jus then the mgr come out saw her in my car and stare, dunno wat happen to me tat day, i looked back at him wif my eye ball poped up, while smokin my ciggies in my car, he turn and walk in.... :p
Wah! u paikia? :eek:
Abit tough on the rules but I think of it again, if u run a joint like them u may not have a choice.
Because they get business cos of the gals and the gals have a place to go too.
Chicken and egg theory, no need to argue 1
I think that to be more humane would be to let them go in case of incidents at their other joints or if they hear wind then not too bad.
They have 6joints and sure have kakis in the mkt to know if any other joints kena.......
Cos I dun think the relevant parties have enuff manpower to swoop all the ktv joints in 1 night all over SG. right?

piperZ
18-08-2004, 04:37 AM

I see... paiseh arh bro mahalosux...
quite new to this PRC entertainment scene...
but i must say it really has some "beautiful scenery"!! :D

piperZ
18-08-2004, 04:41 AM
Haha.....she is so-called new. Cos she missing in action for a couple of months liao.
Went back to CN for holidayz mah
Ta-bao? I think she got sugadad liao

Hmmm.... then thatz just too bad... But will stiil try.... :D
Btw, i heard abt the sugardad thingy too... heard it from a regular in MG...
Thks for the information, bro Randi_Candi. :)

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 09:16 AM

enjoy the "scenery" b4 they extinct :eek:

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 09:19 AM
Wah! u paikia? :eek:
Abit tough on the rules but I think of it again, if u run a joint like them u may not have a choice.
Because they get business cos of the gals and the gals have a place to go too.
Chicken and egg theory, no need to argue 1
I think that to be more humane would be to let them go in case of incidents at their other joints or if they hear wind then not too bad.
They have 6joints and sure have kakis in the mkt to know if any other joints kena.......
Cos I dun think the relevant parties have enuff manpower to swoop all the ktv joints in 1 night all over SG. right?

the 2nd apr raid is done simultaneously wif the joints at JC. so gals dun hv 1st hand info to run, how ironic tat day when i send my gal to work, she told her jie mei, if a place at JC kena raid, the screen will flash some number (like our SAF mobilization :p ) and they can run. who noes tat day the attack is simultaneous....

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Hmmm.... then thatz just too bad... But will stiil try.... :D
Btw, i heard abt the sugardad thingy too... heard it from a regular in MG...
Thks for the information, bro Randi_Candi.

Dun thx, lar.
If u happen to see me or his halo sux jus say hello lor
Very small playground :D

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Dun thx, lar.
If u happen to see me or his halo sux jus say hello lor
Very small playground :D

yup yup, small playground, jus now went wif my gal from BS to her school for some documentation, saw a blondie (average looking), i ask my gal where this gal work, she say MG, ask for her nic in MG, my gal ask y i wan to noe....i say jus askin for fun, so tat i can tell bro Randi_Candi, got new chai at MG.... :D

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 11:44 AM
yup yup, small playground, jus now went wif my gal from BS to her school for some documentation, saw a blondie (average looking), i ask my gal where this gal work, she say MG, ask for her nic in MG, my gal ask y i wan to noe....i say jus askin for fun, so tat i can tell bro Randi_Candi, got new chai at MG.... :D

Walau! use me cross the bridge?
Nevermind cos she dunno me also........
But next time u just tell her u curious then u start find fault with the gal dressing look (她的品味不能跟你比,有没有你的抚媚), can score point with your gal somemore :D

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 11:46 AM

Beautiful scenery? Dun b bluff hor.
There could be quick sand hidden.
Did u know that most of the poisonous vegetation and snakes are very colorful and beautiful??
Just tread carefully

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Walau! use me cross the bridge?
Nevermind cos she dunno me also........
But next time u just tell her u curious then u start find fault with the gal dressing look (她的品味不能跟你比,有没有你的抚媚), can score point with your gal somemore

sori misintepretion, i ask her who's the gal, she ask y, i kept quiet. but deep inside, the reason i askin is tat nxt time if we happen to go MG, can intro to u lah.... :)

every time, she mention about her jie mei, i will ask are they prettier than her, she give me BLACK BLACK face, then i told her not to worry, wif her i wun look at other gal :eek:

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Beautiful scenery? Dun b bluff hor.
There could be quick sand hidden.
Did u know that most of the poisonous vegetation and snakes are very colorful and beautiful??
Just tread carefully

yup, i was almost eaten by the quick sand, stung by all thoses poisonous creatures and eaten the forbidden fruits (untill now dun hv any adam's apple).... :eek:

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 11:56 AM
sori misintepretion, i ask her who's the gal, she ask y, i kept quiet. but deep inside, the reason i askin is tat nxt time if we happen to go MG, can intro to u lah....

every time, she mention about her jie mei, i will ask are they prettier than her, she give me BLACK BLACK face, but everytime i told her not to worry, wif her i wun look at other gal :eek:
OIC then I appreciate but next time look out for her more pretty frens can?
Cos u say blondie is avg looking only!?!
Aiya, jus gay siao next time, dun even show a tinge of interests.

I ever had 1 gal so jealous, I said I was at x place she went to look for me.
Then the gal with me black face walked out........only to sms me at night 她是谁?I just pretend non-chalently that she has nothing to do with me.
Else very tired explaining 2 sides, 1 already problem :D

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 11:57 AM
yup, i was almost eaten by the quick sand, stung by all thoses poisonous creatures and eaten the forbidden fruits (untill now dun hv any adam's apple).... :eek:
Me also, me also.
If not how 2 know?? :eek:

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 12:07 PM
OIC then I appreciate but next time look out for her more pretty frens can?
Cos u say blondie is avg looking only!?!
Aiya, jus gay siao next time, dun even show a tinge of interests.

I ever had 1 gal so jealous, I said I was at x place she went to look for me.
Then the gal with me black face walked out........only to sms me at night 她是谁?I just pretend non-chalently that she has nothing to do with me.
Else very tired explaining 2 sides, 1 already problem

yup, she got too many frens here, all from her hometown.... some more got a lot of potential imports, but she advise them not to come, as she say life here not easy (at least she honest wif them saying tat it's difficult to earn $ here, couple with the men in blue movement). her present pool of frens, mostly in BS, MG and Dynasty. Got 1 workin at Dynasty, not bad looking, quite big boobs, when in front of my gal, she appear friendly to me. got once, my gf not ard, she saw me waiting outside my gf hse, she give me dirty look, as if i'm a sex maniac :(

but tok about their jealousy, dunno is it for real or they jus wan to boast our ego. one day while waiting for my gal to knock off at BS, i went to jalan jalan at the Mei Mei land outside Darlene Hotel, when i pick her up she asked me wat i did to kill time, i say "我去看站街的小姐", she pinced my arm ... i replied jus look oni wat, she say look oso cannot. so now hv no choice, but to sit at the NBC coffee shop to wait for her to knock off... :o

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 12:11 PM
Me also, me also.
If not how 2 know?? :eek:

once eaten, turn smarter, i still will be wif my PRC gf, but a bit more experience in handling them.... but must choose the rite one oso.... not tat angpai, not tat pretty, or else die liao.....

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 12:17 PM
yup, she got too many frens here, all from her hometown.... some more got a lot of potential imports, but she advise them not to come, as she say life here not easy (at least she honest wif them saying tat it's difficult to earn $ here, couple with the men in blue movement). her present pool of frens, mostly in BS, MG and Dynasty. Got 1 workin at Dynasty, not bad looking, quite big boobs, when in front of my gal, she appear friendly to me. got once, my gf not ard, she saw me waiting outside my gf hse, she give me dirty look, as if i'm a sex maniac

but tok about their jealousy, dunno is it for real or they jus wan to boast our ego. one day while waiting for my gal to knock off at BS, i went to jalan jalan at the Mei Mei land outside Darlene Hotel, when i pick her up she asked me wat i did to kill time, i say "我去看站街的小姐", she pinced my arm ... i replied jus look oni wat, she say look oso cannot. so now hv no choice, but to sit at the NBC coffee shop to wait for her to knock off... :o

Brudda brudda, u very honest leh
Ur gal fm the southern side eh?
If Iwere u when her fren give dirty look, i beat the snake follow the stick liao and ask her ai mai!:D
Lucky me always out of town, so no need to pickup. Else orr bak kak liao.
Anywa, ur location is KPT? be more specific lar

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 12:19 PM
once eaten, turn smarter, i still will be wif my PRC gf, but a bit more experience in handling them.... but must choose the rite one oso.... not tat angpai, not tat pretty, or else die liao.....

There u go again, too humble liao (later zap u 2 pts then u know) :D

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Brudda brudda, u very honest leh
Ur gal fm the southern side eh?
If Iwere u when her fren give dirty look, i beat the snake follow the stick liao and ask her ai mai!
Lucky me always out of town, so no need to pickup. Else orr bak kak liao.
Anywa, ur location is KPT? be more specific lar

yah loh, from the south, though i still find the northeners are more exotic and better.... cos got 1 day, we went to window shop, then i saw her fren (give me dirty look one) changed to a sexy outfit, tat outfit really showed her well-defined boobies and smooth and sexy shoulder, i see liao, a bit hard on, lucky they never notice the bulge on my jeans, or else si bei embarrassed :o

KPT?? as long got KPT, i always go liao.... cos some time realli need a drink and ciggies.... tat's y my location always at KPT at the moment.....though sometime at the NBC coffee shop... :D

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 12:26 PM
There u go again, too humble liao (later zap u 2 pts then u know) :D

i am not being humble lah... it's jus tat i hv low self-esteem and no confidence of myself! :o

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 12:31 PM
yah loh, from the south, though i still find the northeners are better.... cos got 1 day, we went to window shop, then i saw her fren changed to a sexy outfit, tat outfit really showed her well-defined boobies and smooth and sexy shoulder, i see liao, a bit hard on, lucky they never notice the bulge on my jeans, or else si bei embarrassed

KPT?? as long got KPT, i always go liao.... cos some time realli need a drink and ciggies.... tat's y my location always at KPT at the moment.....though sometime at the NBC coffee shop... :D

The Southerners are better at eh-lak, siam here siam there and definitely more cunning so need sweet talk a lil. But they are also more likely to be gd houswives
The Northerners are more direct even aloof and if u are hard and open with them easier to win their hearts
Thats what I percieve only :o
But the skin of the northerners are better!

Share your experience leh

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 12:32 PM
i am not being humble lah... it's jus tat i hv low self-esteem and no confidence of myself! :o
Yeah yeah yeah......
Where the rest of the DMKT guys huh?
Think they can't stand our long windedness :D

sgmjplayer
18-08-2004, 12:36 PM
ya ya ya.. talk so much but never see anything constructive leh.
haha.. :p

'flame bait'

I am just bored!

Yeah yeah yeah......
Where the rest of the DMKT guys huh?
Think they can't stand our long windedness :D

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 12:37 PM
The Southerners are better at eh-lak, siam here siam there and definitely more cunning so need sweet talk a lil. But they are also more likely to be gd houswives
The Northerners are more direct even aloof and if u are hard and open with them easier to win their hearts
Thats what I percieve only :o
But the skin of the northerners are better!

Share your experience leh

most of the gal i noe at KTV scene are southerners - Fujian or FJ (as u refer to) :p .... they are very sweet talker lah, very cunning and even can go to extend of betraying their so-called jie mei (when $ come into the scene) their hand is usually rougher, as they hv to endure all kind of domestic stuffs while in their country.

the northerners are more "cultured" and their skin are better than the southerners, dunno much about their personality traits. i used to hv a northerner from Shenyang (now she's back at TAM), she like to sweet tok me lah, tok dirty wif me, but in the end spend a lot of $ from her shopping trip wif me. (after this incident, i woke up and try not to pamper these PRC like b4)....

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 12:39 PM
haha..

'flame bait'

I am just bored!

then join in the discussion lahzzz... :D so how, nowadays, got "see water" anymore :p

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 12:42 PM
haha.. :p

'flame bait'

I am just bored!
Dun Like that say leh.......
Need your inputs and constructions :D

sgmjplayer
18-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Dynasty got some gals looks interesting..:P

Now tends to sit at food court or the carpark
facing the taxi stand and see the gals alighting fm the taxis.

hehehe... 'see water' is juz when 'requires' la. hehe.

you all stamina too gd. i cannot join in..haha.. oldman
not much stamina liaoz.

then join in the discussion lahzzz... :D so how, nowadays, got "see water" anymore :p

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 12:44 PM
most of the gal i noe at KTV scene are southerners - Fujian or FJ (as u refer to) :p .... they are very sweet talker lah, very cunning and even can go to extend of betraying their so-called jie mei (when $ come into the scene) their hand is usually rougher, as they hv to endure all kind of domestic stuffs while in their country.

the northerners are more "cultured" and their skin are better than the southerners, dunno much about their personality traits. i used to hv a northerner from Shenyang (now she's back at TAM), she like to sweet tok me lah, tok dirty wif me, but in the end spend a lot of $ from her shopping trip wif me. (after this incident, i woke up and try not to pamper these PRC like b4)....

Haha....majority of the time, its like that.
U are not in politics, so dun pay and pay
Anyway I noticed a new TN shop.
Maybe later or tomorrow goin, u know? :D

sgmjplayer
18-08-2004, 12:47 PM
TN shop all PDMM rite? not too old meh? you guys sounds
quite young leh. haha

mahalosux

not much stamina liaoz.

watch free show at the entrance of leisure park.... do agree they hv good stocks there.... so do u see show from 8pm to 3 am :D

me cannot sit there and see lah, if i see too much, i will buay tahan and wan to go in..... :o

Randi_Candi

not much stamina liaoz.
U also another humble bugga........
When I 1st came to DMKT, u were 1 of the pioneers.
Anyway, when u see water, water also see u
But I really dun fancy Dynasty.....maybe have not met the kakis that can spice me up.
Somemore pocket not big enuff to enjoy thoroughly there :D

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 12:51 PM

which TN shop.... but all the TN shop, not very the comfortable and the woman are mostly PDMM. i remember i once went to a TN shop at Pearl Center, the gal i took from Chengdu, she is very pretty and look young (she claim is PDMM). tat time i oso shy shy one, she din pop any golden qn, i din dare to ask, in the end just massage and out i go... :o

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 12:52 PM
TN shop all PDMM rite? not too old meh? you guys sounds
quite young leh. haha
heh heh......u are wrong!
Thats the older version.....there is a few outlets that are having guerilla tactics....check it out
We young? Its all in your heart......maybe we feel young? :D

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 01:25 PM
heh heh......u are wrong!
Thats the older version.....there is a few outlets that are having guerilla tactics....check it out
We young? Its all in your heart......maybe we feel young? :D

where r those outlets??? :D

Randi_Candi
18-08-2004, 01:36 PM
where r those outlets??? :D

For me to know for you to find out.
PM u liao, still want to act blur?? :mad:

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 01:45 PM
For me to know for you to find out.
PM u liao, still want to act blur??

aiyah, i reply the post, b4 i see the PM lah, cos jus now recieve call from my former gal at MG, so i blur blur liao...... :o

dun get mad lah, treat u kopi at NBC coffee shop or June coffee shop, if we happen to mit. :D

Randi_Candi
19-08-2004, 01:26 PM
aiyah, i reply the post, b4 i see the PM lah, cos jus now recieve call from my former gal at MG, so i blur blur liao......

dun get mad lah, treat u kopi at NBC coffee shop or June coffee shop, if we happen to mit. :D
U very nice leh.....even b4 mit u already offer kopi and jeet jug??
YEah bolz....anyway I also got things to do........dun worry about it :D

mahalosux
19-08-2004, 01:29 PM
U very nice leh.....even b4 mit u already offer kopi and jeet jug??
YEah bolz....anyway I also got things to do........dun worry about it :D

b'cos i like "美酒加咖啡, 我也要喝一杯......." hehehehe :D

Randi_Candi
19-08-2004, 01:33 PM
b'cos i like "美酒加咖啡, 我也要喝一杯......." hehehehe :D
The beer and Whisky concoction - Pok Tan Ju?(Korean say) I know.
Kopi and liquor? - Only try at the SH airport. They call it the iced Mexicano or something.
Very power, Black kopi w brandy and an egg!
Ai mai?

mahalosux
19-08-2004, 01:40 PM
The beer and Whisky concoction - Pok Tan Ju?(Korean say) I know.
Kopi and liquor? - Only try at the SH airport. They call it the iced Mexicano or something.
Very power, Black kopi w brandy and an egg!
Ai mai?

bro, i never try them b4, as i say i m swagu, but.... i luv the abv song "美酒加咖啡......" hehehhehe

hagaman
20-08-2004, 09:22 PM
Recently bonk an MG PRC "VV"...first time FREE, second ask her out again..FREE (ofcause i paid for the hotel lah!!)....the next day telling me hometown need some $$$ and feel that she is very ugrent for the $$$ remit. Something time very difficult to reject her, Still thinking how to give her and how much.... :confused:

mahalosux
21-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Recently bonk an MG PRC "VV"...first time FREE, second ask her out again..FREE (ofcause i paid for the hotel lah!!)....the next day telling me hometown need some $$$ and feel that she is very ugrent for the $$$ remit. Something time very difficult to reject her, Still thinking how to give her and how much.... :confused:

so this is a good example that there is NO SUCH THING AS FOC!!!! everything have an oppourtunity cost involved. if u get something from them, they will try to get something back from u. IF U DUN WAN TO BE EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED wif the gal, jus FCUK, PAY AND FO..... no string attached...

the oni way to save yourself is dun over-spend on her. she ask for remittance of money, u pay her the 2 sessions of FOC (like tat u dun owe her, she dun owe u) and say u jus hv this much oni. Like tat she cannot turn ard and say u took advantage of her.

another method is known as the "bastad way". very simple - dun answer her call and avoid her. (though, i dun encourage this method).

hagaman
21-08-2004, 09:59 AM
so this is a good example that there is NO SUCH THING AS FOC!!!! everything have an oppourtunity cost involved. if u get something from them, they will try to get something back from u. IF U DUN WAN TO BE EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED wif the gal, jus FCUK, PAY AND FO..... no string attached...

the oni way to save yourself is dun over-spend on her. she ask for remittance of money, u pay her the 2 sessions of FOC (like tat u dun owe her, she dun owe u) and say u jus hv this much oni. Like tat she cannot turn ard and say u took advantage of her.

another method is known as the "bastad way". very simple - dun answer her call and avoid her. (though, i dun encourage this method).

bro , thks...for the info.
I think she wanted to catch big fish, sweet talk, BF me, invite me to his hoemtown to visit their parents, eveyday sms me........i think better stop it..or will over-spend on her later....
what is the rate for a whole night, need to pay her reasonably.... :)

sgmjplayer
21-08-2004, 11:36 AM
Tho i am carrot! but I always tells the gal in advance. DONT ask
me for $$.. Those that ask gets market rates. Intelligent ones
never asked, always got more.

mahalosux
21-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Tho i am carrot! but I always tells the gal in advance. DONT ask
me for $$.. Those that ask gets market rates. Intelligent ones
never asked, always got more.

I, myself is a carrot (though deep inside i noe the dos and don'ts). i always pay for my bonk, FOC, oni when they become attached to u, this is after some pay-out made on my side, such as driving them , makan, bring them to chiong... or else, FOC does not exist in my chionging life.

mahalosux
21-08-2004, 11:55 AM
Pardon me if i am wrong. Thru my analyzation of the abv case study, this is wat i felt about the whole scenario. the gal let him bonk for free 2 times, jus to make him feel at ease wif the gal. than once the guy is slightly attached to her, this is where she strikes, she will ask him for $ and tell him some sad story that is happening at her hometown. i not categorizing tat all these gals are scheming, but behind every action, there is always some reasons. like for our case, if a gal ask u out for shopping, and make u pay over $200-$300 for all the things she bought, wat will do? off course, u will wan to get back wat u had paid from her. how can she repay u?? off course thru her body... so i still believe that "Behind every action, there's always a reason behind". A phrase from my Economics Textbook " In this World, there's no such thing as FREE LUNCH" every thing have an opportunity cost attached to it.

BTW, for the moment keep away from all hotels at GL and JC areas.... Man In Blue are showing their money is not "bai zhuan de"..... :p

Caine
21-08-2004, 08:51 PM
undefined
heard there's a raid again yesterday...
but happened to pass by MG: everything seem to be normal.....
funny?

sadfa
21-08-2004, 11:21 PM
bro , thks...for the info.
I think she wanted to catch big fish, sweet talk, BF me, invite me to his hoemtown to visit their parents, eveyday sms me........i think better stop it..or will over-spend on her later....
what is the rate for a whole night, need to pay her reasonably.... :)

agree with what bro mahalosux said.
these charbor who never ask u money at all and ask later, the most dangerous of all. somemore want to sweeten u up with gam cheng (maybe u look like a big fish 2 her?). very dangerous unless both of u genuinely love 1 another.

dunno rate 4 mg whole night. but short time should be 100 to 150 excluding tips. i never wai mai in mg b4 hor, hear my other bro say. 300 and above for overnight in other place should be about right. mg should be cheaper.

anyway when u give her the money, unless its the figure she wants, i bet she sure face black black. let us know what happen hor.

makpoke
22-08-2004, 07:16 AM
bro..at mg differenet girls got different rates, depending on if she likes you, cos some might not be too willing to do such stuff. I asked some b4 and they quote me 150, altho i didn ask if she meant overnight. some others..well, foc, and depends on yr generosity

hagaman
22-08-2004, 01:57 PM
these charbor who never ask u money at all and ask later, the most dangerous of all. somemore want to sweeten u up with gam cheng (maybe u look like a big fish 2 her?). very dangerous unless both of u genuinely love 1 another.

dunno rate 4 mg whole night. but short time should be 100 to 150 excluding tips. i never wai mai in mg b4 hor, hear my other bro say. 300 and above for overnight in other place should be about right. mg should be cheaper.

anyway when u give her the money, unless its the figure she wants, i bet she sure face black black. let us know what happen hor.

Hi Bros,

I was told that she need the $ ugrently and need the pass it to her that very day , i waited a day due to my work and ready to pass the cash to her the next day, she send me a sms complaining about me for not showing my sincereity. i called her and didnt explain much but telling her where to meet and pass her the $. She was angry and dont want to meet up (inculding the $)

One day passed, didnt talked with each other, i received a sms again. telling me not to be angry and forget about the $ ........then i rather bit of confuse now. :confused:

B.Bollocks
22-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Hi Bros,

I was told that she need the $ ugrently and need the pass it to her that very day , i waited a day due to my work and ready to pass the cash to her the next day, she send me a sms complaining about me for not showing my sincereity. i called her and didnt explain much but telling her where to meet and pass her the $. She was angry and dont want to meet up (inculding the $)

One day passed, didnt talked with each other, i received a sms again. telling me not to be angry and forget about the $ ........then i rather bit of confuse now. :confused:

hm.....depends on how u see it....i encountered numerous money vs gam cheng situation....email me..we can share info....

chew79
22-08-2004, 03:46 PM

any nice galzzzzzz to recommand long time no go down liao :confused:

piperZ
22-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Hi Bros,

One day passed, didnt talked with each other, i received a sms again. telling me not to be angry and forget about the $ ........then i rather bit of confuse now.

Bro hagaman,
Sorry to interrupt.... Hope u dun mind... :)

If i were you, i wld pass her the $$ for the bonking sessions and see what comes next.
At least once u pay her, you wun feel 'guilty'.
If ever she shows dat 'black black' face when u pay her, u know what she wants by then. More $$$$$.....
Better siam now rather than getting "tangled up" wif her.

Bro, just my opinion. :)

mahalosux
23-08-2004, 01:44 AM
Hi Bros,

bro, the gal is not tat understanding lah. she should understand ur situation and try to emphatized u. in this scenario, u hv the upper hand, u hv the $ and she need the $, so she should not show ur attitude or elseu hv the choice of not passing the $ to her. she send u the sms say "no need the money", there are quite a number of possibilities. if she urgently need the $ and yet still reject your offer, chances is tat someone had become her "robert". No offence about this. i, myself oso fall into this trap on numerous occasions. i see how many uncle (regular at MG) play wif gal. he happen to hook up a gal, and the gal say need this, need tat, he say he can give her the $, but he is very direct, he say he give $, the gal must accompany him, in total he spend ard $1k on the gal, but he got 7 sessions wif her, like tat no string attached at all, purely $ transaction. so it's up 2 u how to play the game. best of luck to u. u seems like a nice chap, who treat the gal quite well.... :)

mahalosux
23-08-2004, 01:49 AM

yup, u r rite, the initial bonking session for me is purely $ transaction, no FOC. if happen to kum cheng wif gal and buy her things or give her $, will try to recoup the loss wif some "FOC" bonking session... but i was at the lossing end, during my previous encouter wif a former MG gal, i give her more than the bonk. but tat is past and i jus forget the whole issue.

at MG the rate starts between 100-150. some even goes to 80. overnite, i dun really noe, as not try b4.

Ah Tan
23-08-2004, 01:46 PM
yup, u r rite, the initial bonking session for me is purely $ transaction, no FOC. if happen to kum cheng wif gal and buy her things or give her $, will try to recoup the loss wif some "FOC" bonking session... but i was at the lossing end, during my previous encouter wif a former MG gal, i give her more than the bonk. but tat is past and i jus forget the whole issue.

at MG the rate starts between 100-150. some even goes to 80. overnite, i dun really noe, as not try b4.

wow! 80 overnight can PM me the girl's number? woooo hoooo chiong ahhhhhhhhh

sadfa
23-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Hi Bros,

bro, all the danger signs r there.
if u dont want to mess with her anymore, just pay her and scram. remember hor, she will probably show black face 2 u or even psycho u with more gam cheng.

you must strengthen your resolve.

hagaman
23-08-2004, 04:03 PM
bro, the gal is not tat understanding lah. she should understand ur situation and try to emphatized u. in this scenario, u hv the upper hand, u hv the $ and she need the $, so she should not show ur attitude or elseu hv the choice of not passing the $ to her. she send u the sms say "no need the money", there are quite a number of possibilities. if she urgently need the $ and yet still reject your offer, chances is tat someone had become her "robert". No offence about this. i, myself oso fall into this trap on numerous occasions. i see how many uncle (regular at MG) play wif gal. he happen to hook up a gal, and the gal say need this, need tat, he say he can give her the $, but he is very direct, he say he give $, the gal must accompany him, in total he spend ard $1k on the gal, but he got 7 sessions wif her, like tat no string attached at all, purely $ transaction. so it's up 2 u how to play the game. best of luck to u. u seems like a nice chap, who treat the gal quite well.... :)

Hi Bros,

Thanks for the concern and advice.
you could be right, she is slowly drifting away from me, use to be 10 sms per day and now one or none.
some background,
- know her in June, in MG, 2 days left before she need to go back to China. We went out for dinner the next day and we share lots of thoughts and send her to airport the day after, (no bonking) give her a digital camera as requested inorder for her to take pics when she is there.
- She is back in her home town for 3 weeks, she sms a least 10 sms per day to update each other. telling me how she spend time over there. for me vice-versa. (love and concern sms to maintain good relationship.)

When she is back, she brought local chinese food for me, ofcause have 2 overnights (mentioned perviously)but ...........

Anyway as human we have "feeling", really dont feel good after seeing the relationship becoming worst. maybe now, she dont feel anything already.

Thanks again.

hagaman
23-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Bro hagaman,
Sorry to interrupt.... Hope u dun mind... :)

If i were you, i wld pass her the $$ for the bonking sessions and see what comes next.
At least once u pay her, you wun feel 'guilty'.
If ever she shows dat 'black black' face when u pay her, u know what she wants by then. More $$$$$.....
Better siam now rather than getting "tangled up" wif her.

Bro, just my opinion. :)

Hi, thanks point noted!
I am willing to pass her some $ but..., anyway she still holding on my digital camera. maybe treat it as a bonking fee.

As what mahalosux said, nothing is free is always co-related with one another.

hagaman
23-08-2004, 04:46 PM
bro, all the danger signs r there.
if u dont want to mess with her anymore, just pay her and scram. remember hor, she will probably show black face 2 u or even psycho u with more gam cheng.

you must strengthen your resolve.

Hi Sadfa, yes i can feel that she is working on this plan.
As mentioned in my previous mail, "dont want to mess with her anymore" will be a bit hurt for me, anyway, there are still feeling in between. See how its goes, have to try to control my feeling........

--

hagaman
23-08-2004, 04:51 PM
hm.....depends on how u see it....i encountered numerous money vs gam cheng situation....email me..we can share info....

Regard B.B.locks

- really need skilled to balance the feeling and $. This is what MAN hardly in control when tempatation is arouse.

some history wrote to share. see mail above.

--

sadfa
23-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi Sadfa, yes i can feel that she is working on this plan.
As mentioned in my previous mail, "dont want to mess with her anymore" will be a bit hurt for me, anyway, there are still feeling in between. See how its goes, have to try to control my feeling........

--

bro, i thought u gave her the digital camera? how can u ask it back?

anyway all these plans r very common, laying the guilt trip etc etc. u make use of me, u dont love me anymore blah blah blah.

sooner or later she will meet u to collect the money, even if its lesser than what she expects. unless she genuinely love u and u reciprocate 2 her, then different story.

what u mean by the relationship become worse now?
btw u sms 2 her when she is in china and she sms u back? isnt that very expensive?

anyway got prc charbor sms me 10 times a day also and then no news and after that continue again. she just needs the money and want 2 lay the gam cheng trap. but i not that attracted to her or gian her.

to each his own, i guess. stay cool. dont mistreat her and u wont feel guilty. see her in mg can also hold your head high.

mahalosux
24-08-2004, 10:20 AM
wow! 80 overnight can PM me the girl's number? woooo hoooo chiong ahhhhhhhhh

walao, not 80 overnite, 80 for short time oni wat.... i tot u hv many "mission", no need 80 overnite ones lah :D

mahalosux
24-08-2004, 10:48 AM
Hi Bros,

Thanks for the concern and advice.
you could be right, she is slowly drifting away from me, use to be 10 sms per day and now one or none.
some background,
- know her in June, in MG, 2 days left before she need to go back to China. We went out for dinner the next day and we share lots of thoughts and send her to airport the day after, (no bonking) give her a digital camera as requested inorder for her to take pics when she is there.
- She is back in her home town for 3 weeks, she sms a least 10 sms per day to update each other. telling me how she spend time over there. for me vice-versa. (love and concern sms to maintain good relationship.)

When she is back, she brought local chinese food for me, ofcause have 2 overnights (mentioned perviously)but ...........

Anyway as human we have "feeling", really dont feel good after seeing the relationship becoming worst. maybe now, she dont feel anything already.

Thanks again.

bro, it seems like the initial stage, u hv a comfortable r/ship wif the gal. everything is very lovey , like she sms u 10 times daily (my former gf at MG din even do tat). buying things from her hometown (this is common, as my gals used to bring back stuff for me). correct me if i am wrong, it seems like u have develop a feeling for her.

let me relate wat happen between me and my former MG gal. i noe her last year mar, and went quite a no. of short time wif her, slowly i develop some feeling for her. i even go to the extend of going to MG 3-4 times weekly jus to see her during her stay of 1 mth, b4 she go back to China, i bring her to makan, buy hp for her and even send her to airport. things are going well, until months later, she starts pestering me for $ and remitting money to her. in oct, she came back to singapore,even though i had strongly discourage her. she came on 1 yr professional visa, she told me she worry about not be able to recoup the $ she threw into the visa (S$6k), i told her if she willing to quit the KTV scene, i will pay on her behalf, she agrees. so i took part of my savings to pay for her visa, she still continued to work, some more after MG, she will go over to Club Ego and work till 3 am, this time i was pissed and asked her y the hell she need to work and why she broken all the promises, she told me her objective to come to singapore is to earn and repay debts in china. i ask how much, she told me 40k RMB (S$8k), i say ok, i will help u one more time, and u better promised me not to work again, she say she dun wan to give me empty promises, and claimed she will oni work twice weekly after her debt is settled. i relent and agreed to tat. after i settle her debt, she go back during CNY period, i told her to rest longer at home. she refused and is back in singapore in 3 weeks time, i told her whether she remember our promises, tat after i repay her debt, she will work oni twice per week, she angrily told me off, saying dun lay down terms and conditions to her. she continued to work. sometime during the sad hour, she cannot get any "tai", she will call me and say, "jin tian mei tai zuo, y dun i accompany u, u tip me 150". i reply, i your bf, still need to pay u, but in the end i relent. this continued for 14 days out of the 28 days she is in singapore. even come down to MG (the nxt door coffeeshop) to eat dinner wif her, still need to tip her. this is unbelievable and i was so STUPID to do it! this carry on wif her digging more and more $ from me. the last time, she's back, she requested S$10k from me, i agreed, saying u give me some time and i will settle the issue for her, but at the meantime she must not go work (as tat time rumors about raid going to take place). she did'nt heed my advice, she choose to work the next day, and it was a fateful day, she was caught and depoted back. from then on, i told myself i dunwan to have any dealing wif her anymore. b'cos of her i quarrel wif my family, b'cos of her my family was almost torn apart. :(

so bro, once u see a gal starts to demand things from u, and never keep their promises, it's time for u to stay away.....there are too many gals ard.

hagaman
24-08-2004, 12:08 PM
bro, it seems like the initial stage, u hv a comfortable r/ship wif the gal. everything is very lovey , like she sms u 10 times daily (my former gf at MG din even do tat). buying things from her hometown (this is common, as my gals used to bring back stuff for me). correct me if i am wrong, it seems like u have develop a feeling for her.

let me relate wat happen between me and my former MG gal. i noe her last year mar, and went quite a no. of short time wif her, slowly i develop some feeling for her. i even go to the extend of going to MG 3-4 times weekly jus to see her during her stay of 1 mth, b4 she go back to China, i bring her to makan, buy hp for her and even send her to airport. things are going well, until months later, she starts pestering me for $ and remitting money to her. in oct, she came back to singapore,even though i had strongly discourage her. she came on 1 yr professional visa, she told me she worry about not be able to recoup the $ she threw into the visa (S$6k), i told her if she willing to quit the KTV scene, i will pay on her behalf, she agrees. so i took part of my savings to pay for her visa, she still continued to work, some more after MG, she will go over to Club Ego and work till 3 am, this time i was pissed and asked her y the hell she need to work and why she broken all the promises, she told me her objective to come to singapore is to earn and repay debts in china. i ask how much, she told me 40k RMB (S$8k), i say ok, i will help u one more time, and u better promised me not to work again, she say she dun wan to give me empty promises, and claimed she will oni work twice weekly after her debt is settled. i relent and agreed to tat. after i settle her debt, she go back during CNY period, i told her to rest longer at home. she refused and is back in singapore in 3 weeks time, i told her whether she remember our promises, tat after i repay her debt, she will work oni twice per week, she angrily told me off, saying dun lay down terms and conditions to her. she continued to work. sometime during the sad hour, she cannot get any "tai", she will call me and say, "jin tian mei tai zuo, y dun i accompany u, u tip me 150". i reply, i your bf, still need to pay u, but in the end i relent. this continued for 14 days out of the 28 days she is in singapore. even come down to MG (the nxt door coffeeshop) to eat dinner wif her, still need to tip her. this is unbelievable and i was so STUPID to do it! this carry on wif her digging more and more $ from me. the last time, she's back, she requested S$10k from me, i agreed, saying u give me some time and i will settle the issue for her, but at the meantime she must not go work (as tat time rumors about raid going to take place). she did'nt heed my advice, she choose to work the next day, and it was a fateful day, she was caught and depoted back. from then on, i told myself i dunwan to have any dealing wif her anymore. b'cos of her i quarrel wif my family, b'cos of her my family was almost torn apart. :(

so bro, once u see a gal starts to demand things from u, and never keep their promises, it's time for u to stay away.....there are too many gals ard.

Yes, i might be in the developing stage with her. sometimes is hard to control not to be. anyway, she is leaving soon on 28 aug, was told that she will not extending the visa by going in/out malaysia (who knows), direct back to China.

Bros, not knowing you but you are a nice guy to share with. Your spending on her is really a big gap compare mine, from your mail, nearly cost you $30K to maintence the relationship with her (what written can feel that you really love her), will take this advice and will move on in life. Maybe one of these day let us catch up (where, u suggest)......hope to share more with you. thks

mahalosux
24-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Yes, i might be in the developing stage with her. sometimes is hard to control not to be. anyway, she is leaving soon on 28 aug, was told that she will not extending the visa by going in/out malaysia (who knows), direct back to China.

Bros, not knowing you but you are a nice guy to share with. Your spending on her is really a big gap compare mine, from your mail, nearly cost you $30K to maintence the relationship with her (what written can feel that you really love her), will take this advice and will move on in life. Maybe one of these day let us catch up (where, u suggest)......hope to share more with you. thks

Bro, it's alrite wif me to share wat i hv gone thru. but i oni can tell u this" i cannot stop u from seeing her, every action u took come from ur heart and mind, but dun get yourself hurt and always leave a route for u to escape, if things did not turn out the way u wanted to."

coffee, drinking.. no prob, juz drop me a PM... :)

Ah Tan
24-08-2004, 12:15 PM

Have you read Siamcutey's on The Private Dancer? go check it out on the international thread. d00d be a player not a sucker. If the girl loves you she will never ask you for money. If she keep asking for money, say good bye to her. Girls come and go....i know the lovey dovey feeling.....but you gotta learn to be a player. never let the girl play you back. I know i am not the best qualified person to tell you this. For i have been hurt myself before, not monetary but mentally hurt by her.

Remember even if she is pregnant, dun send her money if she never ask from you. They are smarter then most of us here. They will be able to survive thru the rough seas of china. so dun worry about them.

mahalosux
24-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Have you read Siamcutey's on The Private Dancer? go check it out on the international thread. d00d be a player not a sucker. If the girl loves you she will never ask you for money. If she keep asking for money, say good bye to her. Girls come and go....i know the lovey dovey feeling.....but you gotta learn to be a player. never let the girl play you back. I know i am not the best qualified person to tell you this. For i have been hurt myself before, not monetary but mentally hurt by her.

Remember even if she is pregnant, dun send her money if she never ask from you. They are smarter then most of us here. They will be able to survive thru the rough seas of china. so dun worry about them.

walao, bro tan, really words of wisdom. is jus tat it was my 1st encounter wif PRC gals tat time, but after tat lesson, i m more or less learn how to handle them. though i still hv soft spot for them, but monetary and mentally, i am unable to give so much.

sgmjplayer
24-08-2004, 12:29 PM
You register in Oct 2002, reading so many FRs/talks and now you
say you kena carrot so badly. Believe you la, but really
I never see any SH gal in MG between last dec to apr 2004 that
worth what you mentioned.

I am sorry if my 'worth=how the gal looks/behave'.

Up till today, you say you are sad that she is deported. You
should be very happy that she is deported. else maybe you post in
Oct telling a story of being con by PRC gal working in MG.

What is past is past, juz a word of advice, there is never an
ending if your $$ goes to them regularly.

my previous gal always says, leave a step behind for people
to step down. (referring to the incident you had with yr gal)
:p

i bring her to makan, buy hp for her and even send her to airport. things are going well, until months later, she starts pestering me for $ and remitting money to her. in oct, she came back to singapore,even though i had strongly discourage her. she came on 1 yr professional visa, she told me she worry about not be able to recoup the $ she threw into the visa (S$6k),
she told me her objective to come to singapore is to earn and repay debts in china. i ask how much, she told me 40k RMB (S$8k), i say ok, i will help u one more time,
i told her whether she remember our promises, tat after i repay her debt, she will work oni twice per week, she angrily told me off, saying dun lay down terms and conditions to her. unbelievable and i was so STUPID to do it! this carry on wif her digging more and more $ from me. the last time, she's back, she requested S$10k from me, i agreed,
she must not go work (as tat time rumors about raid going to take place). she did'nt heed my advice, she choose to work the next day, and it was a fateful day, she was caught and depoted back. .

sgmjplayer
24-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Go where havoc? never jio me..:(

If the girl loves you she will never ask you for money. If she keep asking for money, say good bye to her. Girls come and go....i know the lovey dovey feeling......

mahalosux
24-08-2004, 12:37 PM
You register in Oct 2002, reading so many FRs/talks and now you
say you kena carrot so badly. Believe you la, but really
I never see any SH gal in MG between last dec to apr 2004 that
worth what you mentioned.

I am sorry if my 'worth=how the gal looks/behave'.

Up till today, you say you are sad that she is deported. You
should be very happy that she is deported. else maybe you post in
Oct telling a story of being con by PRC gal working in MG.

What is past is past, juz a word of advice, there is never an
ending if your $$ goes to them regularly.

my previous gal always says, leave a step behind for people
to step down. (referring to the incident you had with yr gal)
:p

i always keep mum about these, though i always read MG thread for fun, i dun wan to post anything wif regards to her, when she's ard, cos i dun like to publicised her name on the net (out of respect to her) and she was my gf.

i was indeed sad, the moment i saw her up the "lorry", as i luv her . now though, we were apart, i still hv feelings for her, worrying about her life there. though she call and sms me, i choose not to reply or answer her, b'cos i noe tat if i ans her call, means more remitance of $. i felt tat wat i did is cruel, but hv no choice as i dun wan to see my family break up b'cos of her.

she is not tat worth mentioning, as she definitely not a looker at MG (u can say i was stupid to find a "not so chio" gal to be gf, but was smitten by the initial feeling she given to me)...

sgmjplayer
24-08-2004, 12:52 PM
I am not talking abt you posting anything la.
I meant there are so much on the web then, abt how these
gals cheats or con the guys. Yet you still fell for it. NOt
crying over spilt milk, but from yr current actions (what you have
told us, posted),
you seems not to hv learnt yr lesson. 'unfortunately'

Another point to share, you are indeed lucky to hv
the last and this gal. You wont die too ugly.

If give you any of my gals. I think you
bring yr complete worth with you to go CN and then
come back empty handed. Go read my story in
'long term relationship with PRC gal'.
This gal bought a new house/open new shop at age of 21.

i was indeed sad, the moment i saw her up the "lorry", as i luv her . now though, we were apart, i still hv feelings for her, worrying about her life there. though she call and sms me, i choose not to reply or answer her, b'cos i noe tat if i ans her call, means more remitance of $. i felt tat wat i did is cruel, but hv no choice as i dun wan to see my family break up b'cos of her.

she is not tat worth mentioning, as she definitely not a looker at MG (u can say i was stupid to find a "not so chio" gal to be gf, but was smitten by the initial feeling she given to me)...

mahalosux
24-08-2004, 12:58 PM
I am not talking abt you posting anything la.
I meant there are so much on the web then, abt how these
gals cheats or con the guys. Yet you still fell for it. NOt
crying over spilt milk, but from yr current actions (what you have
told us, posted),
you seems not to hv learnt yr lesson. 'unfortunately'

Another point to share, you are indeed lucky to hv
the last and this gal. You wont die too ugly.

If give you any of my gals. I think you
bring yr complete worth with you to go CN and then
come back empty handed. Go read my story in
'long term relationship with PRC gal'.
This gal bought a new house/open new shop at age of 21.

i always ignored about other people's experience, as tat time i kept thinkin she wun play me out or watsoever. but it nvr materialized... but hopefully i can put a full-stop on the gal and carry on. the gal noes tat my pay day is coming and she ask me to remit some more $ to her. i felt tat it is not the rite thing to do, but i still feel sorry for her.... tat is y now i am avoiding her calls and pretend nothing has happen.

sadfa
24-08-2004, 03:23 PM
let me relate wat happen between me and my former MG gal.

bro maha,

after reading your whole story, different from the picture u told us.
this type of charbor very common. everytime ask money and after that go back on their word (but ask them for money back after they go back on their word, they lan lan dont want to pay n cry father cry mother. wtf! money only give to them, how can spend finish all so quickly).

btw throughout her stay here, every month u got give her living expenses or not? u only mention pay for her visa and her debts. if not, how she survive if she dont work?

anyway she ask you for so much money, what she give u in return (other than sex lah)? she got really treat u like bf or hubby, n not free atm machine? she know u work very hard for a living? she know a few k is hard earned money not only in singapore but in prc too? how u know what on earth she doing back home? how u know she never betray u? or she dont have boy boy at home?

why u feel sorry 4 her? we bro here feel sorry for u man. want 2 give, must be within your means n u do so willingly lah!

good luck bro.

mahalosux
24-08-2004, 03:30 PM
bro maha,

after reading your whole story, different from the picture u told us.
this type of charbor very common. everytime ask money and after that go back on their word (but ask them for money back after they go back on their word, they lan lan dont want to pay n cry father cry mother. wtf! money only give to them, how can spend finish all so quickly).

btw throughout her stay here, every month u got give her living expenses or not? u only mention pay for her visa and her debts. if not, how she survive if she dont work?

anyway she ask you for so much money, what she give u in return (other than sex lah)? she got really treat u like bf or hubby, n not free atm machine? she know u work very hard for a living? she know a few k is hard earned money not only in singapore but in prc too? how u know what on earth she doing back home? how u know she never betray u? or she dont have boy boy at home?

why u feel sorry 4 her? we bro here feel sorry for u man. want 2 give, must be within your means n u do so willingly lah!

good luck bro.

heehee bro sadfa, no worries about wat happen. yes, indeed i pay for her rent, phone bills and makan. she still continue to work, if she did'nt go work in MG, she will call me out, but must tip her. sometime, i jus tell her, i rather u go to work, the i TIP u!

anyway, tat's the past and i wan to put it behind, y i relate my story to bro hagaman, is tat i wan to let him noe about the "tell-tale" signs of the gals when they behaved in such manner. to tell u the truth, i still havin another KTV gal, but this time round, i oni gave her wat she deserved.

thanks for ur concerns! :)

Ah Tan
24-08-2004, 03:45 PM
heehee bro sadfa, no worries about wat happen. yes, indeed i pay for her rent, phone bills and makan. she still continue to work, if she did'nt go work in MG, she will call me out, but must tip her. sometime, i jus tell her, i rather u go to work, the i TIP u!

anyway, tat's the past and i wan to put it behind, y i relate my story to bro hagaman, is tat i wan to let him noe about the "tell-tale" signs of the gals when they behaved in such manner. to tell u the truth, i still havin another KTV gal, but this time round, i oni gave her wat she deserved.

wah call her out and bring her out must tip her ah.....i say forget this kinda of women lah.....you feed her with money...she sends her money back home to the small white face back home.....how would you feel.....powah right.....bonk bonk bonk and when talk about money let her go liao......

mahalosux
24-08-2004, 03:47 PM
wah call her out and bring her out must tip her ah.....i say forget this kinda of women lah.....you feed her with money...she sends her money back home to the small white face back home.....how would you feel.....powah right.....bonk bonk bonk and when talk about money let her go liao......

i let her go long long time ago liao... or else i where got time to chiong wif u all....hehehhehe :p

Randi_Candi
24-08-2004, 08:50 PM
yeah bolz..........totally agree with u.
If she is goin to be so materialistic with me, then too bad for her - just another piece of meat.
It may sound cruel but this is the fact, she treats me nice I reciprocate.
She treats me like a bank? I won't even bother with her at all :D

Randi_Candi
24-08-2004, 08:53 PM
i let her go long long time ago liao... or else i where got time to chiong wif u all....hehehhehe :p
Haha.......ur experience is enough for a trilogy liao......
So when want to teach me some eh?

BTW, I am at Starbucks at Times Sq replying mails and surfing.
Cheaper than in hotel.........

Damn! wondering how was the last mission u guys carried out :confused:

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 09:45 AM
Haha.......ur experience is enough for a trilogy liao......
So when want to teach me some eh?

BTW, I am at Starbucks at Times Sq replying mails and surfing.
Cheaper than in hotel.........

Damn! wondering how was the last mission u guys carried out :confused:

My trilogy?help me tink of a title leh.... oni come out once a year (during x'mas period)..hehehee, so u hv to take 3 yrs to learn :p

yah those stupid hotel's biz center charge very expensive, got 1 time i was at GZ''s White Swan Hotel checking my mail, oni for 5 minutes, when i saw the bill, it was 50RMB.... i told the staff to chg to my corporate, hehheee...
Time sq?? the last time i went to shopping centers at KL, got a lot of pretty babes to oogle at. how i wish i was there...

last mission, i dunno about the rest of the guys, mayb u ask sgmjplayer....hahahhahah. as for me, got wat i wanted and longing for, if u can recall (red light had turned green light). walao waited for almost 2 weeks leh.....

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 09:46 AM
yeah bolz..........totally agree with u.
If she is goin to be so materialistic with me, then too bad for her - just another piece of meat.
It may sound cruel but this is the fact, she treats me nice I reciprocate.
She treats me like a bank? I won't even bother with her at all :D

but my mind cannot tink properly lahz..... :confused:

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 09:55 AM
My trilogy?help me tink of a title leh.... oni come out once a year (during x'mas period)..hehehee, so u hv to take 3 yrs to learn :p

yah those stupid hotel's biz center charge very expensive, got 1 time i was at GZ''s White Swan Hotel checking my mail, oni for 5 minutes, when i saw the bill, it was 50RMB.... i told the staff to chg to my corporate, hehheee...
Time sq?? the last time i went to shopping centers at KL, got a lot of pretty babes to oogle at. how i wish i was there...

last mission, i dunno about the rest of the guys, mayb u ask sgmjplayer....hahahhahah. as for me, got wat i wanted and longing for, if u can recall (red light had turned green light). walao waited for almost 2 weeks leh.....
I use roaming cos my NB have wireless network.
So says that SB is not cheap? I surfed about 10 hours when I was out 3months ago and it cost me nearly 400, lucky no need to pay for overseas telephony.
-sigh- I must 1st find my traffic light :(

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 10:09 AM
I use roaming cos my NB have wireless network.
So says that SB is not cheap? I surfed about 10 hours when I was out 3months ago and it cost me nearly 400, lucky no need to pay for overseas telephony.
-sigh- I must 1st find my traffic light :(

wan traffic light, then go and noe more students ... hehheeehee..

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 10:19 AM
wan traffic light, then go and noe more students ... hehheeehee..
Now u say then I remember ur 'promise' to intro some chio gals to me :D
Please dun disseminate too much hor, must leave some for me

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Now u say then I remember ur 'promise' to intro some chio gals to me :D
Please dun disseminate too much hor, must leave some for me

can lah... nxt time we meet at coffeshop tok cok and i ask my gal to intro to u..... :)

waypastprime
25-08-2004, 11:07 AM
can lah... nxt time we meet at coffeshop tok cok and i ask my gal to intro to u..... :)

Your gal got pretty jie mei to recommend to me? :D

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 11:10 AM

got got... she study wat, so got quite a no. of classmates. u wan teacher too?? :p

waypastprime
25-08-2004, 11:13 AM
got got... she study wat, so got quite a no. of classmates. u wan teacher too?? :p

Anything lah. So long as they look pretty. Who cares about their occupation? :p

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Anything lah. So long as they look pretty. Who cares about their occupation?

since my gal is a student, i intend to role play "teacher vs student", me being the teacher... maybe need some props like leather whip and mask :p and off course with some some spanking action.... hehheeehhee

anyway, joke aside, if u interested i can ask my gal to arrange, last week jus intro one of her jie mei to my fren...i tink she luv to be "mei por" :p

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 11:23 AM
U need meh? Dun proton Jalan hor

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 11:25 AM
since my gal is a student, i intend to role play "teacher vs student", me being the teacher... maybe need some props like leather whip and mask and off course with some some spanking action.... hehheeehhee

anyway, joke aside, if u interested i can ask my gal to arrange, last week jus intro one of her jie mei to my fren...i tink she luv to be "mei por" :p
U not in FL is a pity, u know? :D
Got so many lobangs

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 11:25 AM

aiyah... u two share one gal lah.... :D

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 11:27 AM
U not in FL is a pity, u know? :D
Got so many lobangs

not lobang lah.... jus tat she got quite a no of frens, which i happen to see, i oso kaypo kypo, like to ask her about her fren, she ask y i asked. so i come up wif a crap excuse "intro to my frens loh".... :p

monster98
25-08-2004, 11:31 AM
since my gal is a student, i intend to role play "teacher vs student", me being the teacher... maybe need some props like leather whip and mask :p and off course with some some spanking action.... hehheeehhee

anyway, joke aside, if u interested i can ask my gal to arrange, last week jus intro one of her jie mei to my fren...i tink she luv to be "mei por"

Can intro to me also?????????? me very "chiam".... left with no gal after the raid... :p

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 11:32 AM
not lobang lah.... jus tat she got quite a no of frens, which i happen to see, i oso kaypo kypo, like to ask her about her fren, she ask y i asked. so i come up wif a crap excuse "intro to my frens loh".... :p
again? use us cross the bridge? :(
1 more piece of advice, try not to be seen with her nor by her frens.
If not u can't tau jiak liao

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 11:34 AM
Can intro to me also?????????? me very "chiam".... left with no gal after the raid...
U cham meh? where go I cham?
So hip hop party animal :D

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 11:35 AM
Can intro to me also?????????? me very "chiam".... left with no gal after the raid... :p

u oso wan huh... Mr. MBA. :p but i tot u got a lot of supplies leh...hehheheh

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 11:41 AM
again? use us cross the bridge? :(
1 more piece of advice, try not to be seen with her nor by her frens.
If not u can't tau jiak liao

last sunday, i tot she wan to go work, so i itchy itchy called a gal (formerly TH, now at TAM). but last minute, she called me, saying she pulling my leg, since it's a sunday, she must accompany me wat. so i give her black face, tell her cannot anyhow play prank lah. i call the TAM gal, say nxt time then mit. she ask me who... i say a male fren, she dun believe, check my phone record, and noe its tat gal.... she very angry, left my car and went up to her apartment. i jia lat liao, so kept msg her and apologised, she replied me "since i hv time, y dun i go and look for the TAM gal or the GL street-walker, and as if she will care"... kept pestering her, wif many excuses, after 1.5 hrs of pacifying then she calm down a bit.... as i say i always go "tau jiat' and always kena caught. :o

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 11:47 AM
last sunday, i tot she wan to go work, so i itchy itchy called a gal (formerly TH, now at TAM). but last minute, she called me, saying she pulling my leg, since it's a sunday, she must accompany me wat. so i give her black face, tell her cannot anyhow play prank lah. i call the TAM gal, say nxt time then mit. she ask me who... i say a male fren, she dun believe, check my phone record, and noe its tat gal.... she very angry, left my car and went up to her apartment. i jia lat liao, so kept msg her and apologised, she replied me "since i hv time, y dun i go and look for the TAM gal or the GL street-walker, and as if she will care"... kept pestering her, wif many excuses, after 1.5 hrs of pacifying then she calm down a bit.... as i say i always go "tau jiat' and always kena caught. :o
Haha....u really very hen-pecked!
Maybe must teach u a trick or 2......but not by me lar.....
I think SGM, Monster, WPP got alot of tricks :D

monster98
25-08-2004, 11:52 AM

Ya.... Mahalosux... buy me a drink and I will impart some of my skill to u.... :D

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 12:02 PM

not hen-pecked, but unlucky rather..... :o i always able to escape this type of shit, but not tat time.

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 12:04 PM
Ya.... Mahalosux... buy me a drink and I will impart some of my skill to u.... :D

yah... u wan green tea or beer :p

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 12:05 PM
yah... u wan green tea or beer :p
Haha......Milo jeet puay

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Haha......Milo jeet puay

milo sua.... buah sio leng.... marbolo jit bow...hehehhee :p

waypastprime
25-08-2004, 12:25 PM

Yes! The more the merrier. Who would mind anyway? :p

sgmjplayer
25-08-2004, 12:26 PM
no gal means can go 'pao' katong/mg? dont forget me hor.
I am still bored!!! :mad:

waypastprime
25-08-2004, 12:27 PM

Errr... U flattered me lah. I think monster will be the best choice. 'Magician' like him always have alot of tricks beneath his sleeves. :p

sgmjplayer
25-08-2004, 12:28 PM
If those that I saw at BS.. then thanks but no thanks. wahahahaha..:p

u oso wan huh... Mr. MBA. :p but i tot u got a lot of supplies leh...hehheheh

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 12:41 PM
If those that I saw at BS.. then thanks but no thanks. wahahahaha..:p

u oso want huh... not oni at BS, got some at MG and DYN....

sgmjplayer
25-08-2004, 12:45 PM
I dont like being Intro gals, quite stressful as expectations are there.
U cannot tell the gal, I intro 1 poor guy to u, he expecting
free sex and nothing to offer..wahahaha..

Student I also got, but also bored. I prefer to change after
1-2 mths and then if they come back after MORE mths. lol!!

u oso want huh... not oni at BS, got some at MG and DYN....

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 12:48 PM

my fren veri direct, last time ask my gal to intro, ask the gal on the spot can hv sex or not..... i almost fainted. :o

monster98
25-08-2004, 01:00 PM
my fren veri direct, last time ask my gal to intro, ask the gal on the spot can hv sex or not..... i almost fainted. :o

Wow..... so direct??????? wahahahaha........... good try baby..... I like it..... short and sharp.... :D

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 01:02 PM
Wow..... so direct??????? wahahahaha........... good try baby..... I like it..... short and sharp.... :D

some more he still ask, if i F, how much must i tip u, buy top-up card enough or not... i laugh untill peng... :D

sadfa
25-08-2004, 01:18 PM

yo bro, read your post but no time to reply. anyway no worries.
this kind of charbor jialat, give her so much, yet want more. bf also treat like customer. cannot lah!

but sorry, i no money to pao any charbor, so you also pao your new girl? even if u pao, she got no say if u want to bonk the TAM charbor. maybe she lan lan must agree to threesome?

got 1 charbor say if i steady with her, i shouldnt date other charbors. i said, then u shouldnt fcuk other men, but can date them. she also lan lan.

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 01:27 PM
yo bro, read your post but no time to reply. anyway no worries.
this kind of charbor jialat, give her so much, yet want more. bf also treat like customer. cannot lah!

but sorry, i no money to pao any charbor, so you also pao your new girl? even if u pao, she got no say if u want to bonk the TAM charbor. maybe she lan lan must agree to threesome?

got 1 charbor say if i steady with her, i shouldnt date other charbors. i said, then u shouldnt fcuk other men, but can date them. she also lan lan.

actually i did not want to bonk the TAM gal (i noe her when she was at TH). she call me to send her to TAM for HH. the TAM gal is money-minded, she say she company me in the afternoon, but must tip her ard $150, i told her to fly kite... but my charbo tot tat i wan to bonk the TAM gals, so a lot of misunderstandings and quarrels tat day....

i dun pao her, is jus tat she dun like to go to work, i jus company her out... she did not demand much from me.

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 01:35 PM
some more he still ask, if i F, how much must i tip u, buy top-up card enough or not... i laugh untill peng... :D
Ur fren? wakaoz.....very tio koot, kena bone leh
In the end how? settled with a top-up card? :D

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 01:37 PM

Some hunters hunt in packs.....chase til prey no more energey then feed together.
Some hunters hunt in strategy, one chase and another ambush.
U are the loner hunter 1 :D
But sometimes direct upfront telling them no money is a better solution and no need to waste time and money

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Ur fren? wakaoz.....very tio koot, kena bone leh
In the end how? settled with a top-up card? :D

in the end we went to makan seafood oni... and after tat go home... my fren joker lahzz..... :D

monster98
25-08-2004, 01:57 PM

Can intro this friend to me anot??????? :D KNN... buay tahan......

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 01:58 PM
in the end we went to makan seafood oni... and after tat go home... my fren joker lahzz..... :D
I eat all the steamboat in town til scared......
not scared of the food but scared of meeting other people/gals :D

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 02:05 PM
I eat all the steamboat in town til scared......
not scared of the food but scared of meeting other people/gals :D

i see steamboat, i scared now... not b'cos mit people, but i kena food poisoning.... the one at marina south - chin huat live seafood and steamboat.

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 02:06 PM
Can intro this friend to me anot??????? :D KNN... buay tahan......

y? u wan him to buy top-up card for u huh?? :p

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 02:18 PM
i see steamboat, i scared now... not b'cos mit people, but i kena food poisoning.... the one at marina south - chin huat live seafood and steamboat.
Like that? never sue the owner?
Or becuase u ate something else?
Scully the shop business go down..........

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Like that? never sue the owner?
Or becuase u ate something else?
Scully the shop business go down..........

wun go down one lah... their customer so many... some more singaporeans are KS, cheap can oredi, where got scared food dirty... their biz is so good tat the service staff bo chap us, some more limit the no of plates issue to us! :mad:

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 02:23 PM
wun go down one lah... their customer so many... some more singaporeans are KS, cheap can oredi, where got scared food dirty... their biz is so good tat the service staff bo chap us, some more limit the no of plates issue to us! :mad:
Tried the new one near bugis?
The one at Lucky plaza charge per head but its buffet......alot of misc charges

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 02:35 PM

bro is it the one diagonally across Tan Quee Lan Street?? there are few steamboat joints ard this street.

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 02:37 PM
bro is it the one diagonally across Tan Quee Lan Street?? there are few steamboat joints ard this street.
Yup, thats the 1.......
Running away from this kinda place.......
Next place to go will be more of the Italiano and Fish & Chips joint liao
Too many pple watching liao

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 02:44 PM
Yup, thats the 1.......
Running away from this kinda place.......
Next place to go will be more of the Italiano and Fish & Chips joint liao
Too many pple watching liao

last time, i always bring my MG gal to the behind streets "liang seah street" to eat the "zhu chao".... not bad.... there got a lot of great "FNB" joints... used to hanged ard at the Can Cafe... :)

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 02:50 PM
last time, i always bring my MG gal to the behind streets "liang seah street" to eat the "zhu chao".... not bad.... there got a lot of great "FNB" joints... used to hanged ard at the Can Cafe... :)
Well.....I admire u leh......
Can walk everywhere
Most of the time I am a nite walker and still must be careful
Kena caught once by empress, so must excercise extreme caution

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Well.....I admire u leh......
Can walk everywhere
Most of the time I am a nite walker and still must be careful

so u r another married personnel... :confused:

sadfa
25-08-2004, 03:03 PM

brothers, dunno why but all these prc charbors luv steamboat and i eat their prc style steamboat and leow until cant take it boy (they can only take chinese food, other food cannot)!

always go 2 di ti jia in geylang open to 3 am (got advertise on tv). at nite, see alot of those kind of prc charbors there, sometimes better than ktv. want to ask their hp no, but scarly the charbor black face n want 2 charge me $400 for 1 bonk how?

the lucky plaza 1 i go to, no good. service bo chap n after plus plus $60 plus for 2 n we never order extra also. btw they say if cant finish, they will charge u by the weight, but the trick is to ask for the bill when still eating and scram b4 they check. but they also bo hew if u cant finish and recycle the food for others.

di yi jia cheaper and better n di yi jia no buffet somemore.

now money no enuff, next time bring charbors eat big mac and kfc can already.

sadfa
25-08-2004, 03:05 PM

bro rc. tio liat what excuse u give?

1. this is my colleague mah!
2. this is ah seng's wife lah!
3. who is this crazy charbor holding my hand?

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 03:20 PM
so u r another married personnel... :confused:
I am not, but my empress gf's fren saw me......
nowadays damn scared liao, when cheong tell them I married :D

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 03:23 PM
brothers, dunno why but all these prc charbors luv steamboat and i eat their prc style steamboat and leow until cant take it boy (they can only take chinese food, other food cannot)!

always go 2 di ti jia in geylang open to 3 am (got advertise on tv). at nite, see alot of those kind of prc charbors there, sometimes better than ktv. want to ask their hp no, but scarly the charbor black face n want 2 charge me $400 for 1 bonk how?

the lucky plaza 1 i go to, no good. service bo chap n after plus plus $60 plus for 2 n we never order extra also. btw they say if cant finish, they will charge u by the weight, but the trick is to ask for the bill when still eating and scram b4 they check. but they also bo hew if u cant finish and recycle the food for others.

di yi jia cheaper and better n di yi jia no buffet somemore.

now money no enuff, next time bring charbors eat big mac and kfc can already.
Hee hee....reminds me of 1 time go makan at Di Yi Jia, was beoing another gal opp my table. Passed by her table left my no. there.....
Guess what? She actually called me but I did not get her hint to go out and stopped after afew days......
Lucky the zabor with me back towards her, else I also jialat!

KFC in CN is luxury but not in SG to them. :(

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 03:24 PM
I am not, but my empress gf's fren saw me......
nowadays damn scared liao, when cheong tell them I married :D

yup... so they wun disturb u ...hehheheh...

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 03:24 PM
bro rc. tio liat what excuse u give?

1. this is my colleague mah!
2. this is ah seng's wife lah!
3. who is this crazy charbor holding my hand?
Walau, wat ever reason can think also used.
Anyway, lucky I told her about it 1st before she questioned me :D

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 03:26 PM
yup... so they wun disturb u ...hehheheh...
If they want to stick then its their pasa liao, right?
I mean I prefer this MOD, come clean.
If can stick, stay for a while.
Else why get into KC and headaches? :D

sgmjplayer
25-08-2004, 03:34 PM
its all how things goes, but I feel that telling them you
married, and they stick to you, its only for $$.

$$ for sex, boring and at times, cannot stand lehhhhh..hiak hiak!!

the brain muz work, too long dont work hor,
become 'lau ren chi dai zheng'

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 03:41 PM

Hee hee, dun worry my fren
They never asked me.....initially I my same sentiments too.
But after a couple of months they dun even ask for anything except to buy an occasional top-up card, in fact even buy things for me from CN.
Which makes me guilty and I always try to do some things for them to even it off :o

fastcar
25-08-2004, 04:25 PM

But some times things can back fire when feelings becum too real !!

sgmjplayer
25-08-2004, 04:39 PM
I hv no wish of mentioning yr name here.

You want to discuss over here?

But some times things can back fire when feelings becum too real !!

schizowayne
25-08-2004, 05:39 PM
Planning for an assault tonight.. but torn between MG, Katong, BS or TH... any suggestions?

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 05:59 PM

KC too headache liao... but sometime becos of the lovey dovey feeling :o

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Hee hee....reminds me of 1 time go makan at Di Yi Jia, was beoing another gal opp my table. Passed by her table left my no. there.....
Guess what? She actually called me but I did not get her hint to go out and stopped after afew days......
Lucky the zabor with me back towards her, else I also jialat!

KFC in CN is luxury but not in SG to them. :(

walao u tink u "情圣", go out wif gal, still can xian another gal.... now u gotta teach me leh.... :p

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 06:00 PM
KC too headache liao... but sometime becos of the lovey dovey feeling :o

Back from errands?
Me go makan and tonite is to par bang land!
Damn! Why me?

mahalosux
25-08-2004, 06:02 PM
Back from errands?
Me go makan and tonite is to par bang land!
Damn! Why me?

yes errand, errands for my BS gal.... her vid camera got prob, so i go over help her fix, she technically inferior wat. some more go there, took 3 sticks of cigareetes from me, and now i "tok leng" liao..... :(

Randi_Candi
25-08-2004, 10:18 PM
walao u tink u "情圣", go out wif gal, still can xian another gal.... now u gotta teach me leh....
Her number still in my ph under Steamboat, cant remember her actual name liao :D
Not 情圣rather more of 禽兽。
That time after cheonging, very high also dunno why :confused:

china_hunt
26-08-2004, 08:59 AM
didn't go MG for some months, cos start calling from 1pm also cannot get rm, even got rm always given rm 20, PCN.

is the booking of rm still that difficult ?

rdgs

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 09:02 AM
didn't go MG for some months, cos start calling from 1pm also cannot get rm, even got rm always given rm 20, PCN.

is the booking of rm still that difficult ?

rdgs
There are ways of getting a room there.
I think it should not be so tough nowadays as the main heat is elsewhere.
If you still fail then book in advance :D

sgmjplayer
26-08-2004, 09:11 AM
so early ah? wahahah.. not bad, at least he knows room 20 is
the 'best' room. my fav is rm 4..:p

There are ways of getting a room there.
I think it should not be so tough nowadays as the main heat is elsewhere.
If you still fail then book in advance

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 09:34 AM
so early ah? wahahah.. not bad, at least he knows room 20 is
the 'best' room. my fav is rm 4..:p
I prefer rm 11, the 1 at the most corner?
Can't really remember liao........
Think I have sat in all the rooms except the super big rooms :(

sgmjplayer
26-08-2004, 09:46 AM
surely you know my face then, even if you dont know me..
lol..

mahalosux
26-08-2004, 09:46 AM

the big room, issit 1 or 2... something like tat... i remember i used to hv the big room once, tat time got about 8 of my frens.... :p

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 09:53 AM
surely you know my face then, even if you dont know me..
lol..
I met quite a lot of old frens whom we don't even see in at class gatherings / reunions..........
Even drank with some of the guys there whom I dun know, maybe u r one of them? :D
Alcohol is a farnie thing, u know?

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 09:54 AM
the big room, issit 1 or 2... something like tat... i remember i used to hv the big room once, tat time got about 8 of my frens.... :p
Yep....but I never have a chance, me small spender hide 1 corner :(

sgmjplayer
26-08-2004, 09:54 AM
die liaoz!?!?!? wahahahahah!!!!!!

you mean in MG/TH?

I met quite a lot of old frens whom we don't even see in at class gatherings / reunions..........
Even drank with some of the guys there whom I dun know, maybe u r one of them? :D
Alcohol is a farnie thing, u know?

mahalosux
26-08-2004, 09:56 AM

hahaha... order big room wif the the minimum no. of jugs.... in the end i oni pay 30 bucks for the bill..... :D

sgmjplayer
26-08-2004, 09:57 AM
When I sits in those big rooms, my expenses is always cheaper.

so yr 'small' means?? hahaha

^5 MHS!! lol

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 09:57 AM
die liaoz!?!?!? wahahahahah!!!!!!

you mean in MG/TH?
Walau MG lar, TH I never stepped in for more than a year liao
U must b gd drinker eh?
But if I know who u r, I am sure Ur Uncle or the cow can pt u to me
U lady killer mah :D

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 09:59 AM
hahaha... order big room wif the the minimum no. of jugs.... in the end i oni pay 30 bucks for the bill..... :D
I tried leh.....but many times over the limit, mid room also drink 9jugs
Siao hor? :D

china_hunt
26-08-2004, 10:04 AM
my fav rm is 15, i guess is still diff to get rm, better go TH .....

sgmjplayer
26-08-2004, 10:04 AM
me? aiyoo. I am old/ugly guy. Gals dont like me 1 la.
even those chiong with me know gals dont let me touch.
they pacify me, says I dont touch gals..:(
Lady killer? you talking abt monster? lol...

95% of the time, i leave the place alone, and I so ugly hor.
those at the door knows me.

Walau MG lar, TH I never stepped in for more than a year liao
U must b gd drinker eh?
But if I know who u r, I am sure Ur Uncle or the cow can pt u to me
U lady killer mah :D

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 10:08 AM
me? aiyoo. I am old/ugly guy. Gals dont like me 1 la.
even those chiong with me know gals dont let me touch.
they pacify me, says I dont touch gals..:(
Lady killer? you talking abt monster? lol...

95% of the time, i leave the place alone, and I so ugly hor.
those at the door knows me.
Well.....if u have been so unsuccessful at all these joints where u get ur gal huh?
If u have been so unsuccessful, why still go huh?
95% of the time u leave the place alone so that you can check-in to hotel 1st.....
Tio boh?
Gee.....at least u left 5%, if not I no chance liao :eek:

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 10:09 AM
my fav rm is 15, i guess is still diff to get rm, better go TH .....
Try to call about 2pm the hotline just open so higher chance to get room.
If not then head to other joints

mahalosux
26-08-2004, 10:10 AM
I tried leh.....but many times over the limit, mid room also drink 9jugs
Siao hor? :D

u noe i cheapskate one, i will drink 1-2 bottles of carlsberg at June coffee shop, then go in like tat u wun hv the urge to drink so much, if beer about to finish, go June and order 1 more bottle.... hehehhehe. but tat time i can drink, now i drink jeet buay, i buay sai liao.....

u order 9 jugs... really or not, i tot u say u oni lim jeet buay, hehehehhe...
i oso as observant as bro sgmjplayer. :D

china_hunt
26-08-2004, 10:12 AM

thks, will try today, else TH ....

mahalosux
26-08-2004, 10:12 AM

some time i free, i will drive to tg katong at 3pm, walk in and say "AH-yu ah, ah mei wu ban keng bo"..... he will put my name and i will come back at nite....hehhehehe

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 10:13 AM
u noe i cheapskate one, i will drink 1-2 bottles of carlsberg at June coffee shop, then go in like tat u wun hv the urge to drink so much, if beer about to finish, go June and order 1 more bottle.... hehehhehe. but tat time i can drink, now i drink jeet buay, i buay sai liao.....

u order 9 jugs... really or not, i tot u say u oni lim jeet buay, hehehehhe...
i oso as observant as bro sgmjplayer. :D

walau told u on budget, 6 ppl squeezed in mid room and 9jugs, I leem jeet puay.
Wanted to do the June trick, later my informer see me do that, then how?
Dun observe me, I ain't no orang utan :(

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 10:15 AM
some time i free, i will drive to tg katong at 3pm, walk in and say "AH-yu ah, ah mei wu ban keng bo"..... he will put my name and i will come back at nite....hehhehehe
Oi China Hunt!
U want to book room?
Ask Brudda MHS, his office very near.
Can even "AH-yu ah, ah mei wu ban keng bo".....
:D

mahalosux
26-08-2004, 10:21 AM
walau told u on budget, 6 ppl squeezed in mid room and 9jugs, I leem jeet puay.
Wanted to do the June trick, later my informer see me do that, then how?
Dun observe me, I ain't no orang utan :(

ur informer run his own stuff wat, some more u go there can lim jeet buay wif ur informer and ask him "wu ximi xin eh chai ah"...... :D

mahalosux
26-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Oi China Hunt!
U want to book room?
Ask Brudda MHS, his office very near.
Can even "AH-yu ah, ah mei wu ban keng bo".....
:D

u dun sabo hoh.... tat time is free, send my former MG gal to work, so can like tat.... :p

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 10:33 AM
u dun sabo hoh.... tat time is free, send my former MG gal to work, so can like tat.... :p
Not sabo lar, u ver nice soul mah........
okie, me go do QC liao.
Some of the operators quite cute here........ :D

mahalosux
26-08-2004, 10:34 AM
Not sabo lar, u ver nice soul mah........
okie, me go do QC liao.
Some of the operators quite cute here........ :D

QC finish, post ur FR here... hehehhe :D

sgmjplayer
26-08-2004, 10:40 AM
my gal ah? which 1?

unsuccessful then go. you ask MHS, how often does he goes these days?
seldom rite?

simple logic ma. then hor, i am guy la, no need to 'hong' me 1.
i leave alone to go home and PCC..

only my frens paiseh. then says i dont like to touch the gals.
in actual fact hor, the gals dont let me touch loh..:(

Well.....if u have been so unsuccessful at all these joints where u get ur gal huh?
If u have been so unsuccessful, why still go huh?
95% of the time u leave the place alone so that you can check-in to hotel 1st.....
Tio boh?
Gee.....at least u left 5%, if not I no chance liao :eek:

mahalosux
26-08-2004, 10:43 AM
my gal ah? which 1?

seldom rite?

ya loh... i oso seldom go, every time at home feel itchy, lucky bro RC got post some pic and wmv files for me to enjoy and pcc at home, or else my dicky will be miserable :(

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 07:00 PM
QC finish, post ur FR here... hehehhe :D
Well.....lets see, how to start?

1st I enter the plant and everything is like a........factory
The production line seems ok, all operators busy (knn, why audit? why quality issue?)
Start undressing not the gal but the finished goods.
Sheesh instead of seeing boobs and pussy all that is infront of is lousy handiwork......somemore got overflow of raw materials (like over grown pussy hair)
Quickly chop chop inspect all and give instrucstions for remedy.
All in all it took me 30mins to complete and I finally let out a sigh of relieve.
Throw away the glove, mind u not condom.
Proceeded to shower cos the plant was so hot

Overall experience :

1.5hrs of journey
30mins of full play.....
HJ : N.A
FJ : N.A
RTF : No way

Like this can?? :D

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 07:02 PM
my gal ah? which 1?

seldom rite?

U ask me? ur gal leh........
somelike sluts, some like demure........
Gals dun let u touch then u like, gals let u touch I think u sianzz liao lor :D
There is always a dish for every 1, right?
Anyway, u in mission liao.......enjoy

mahalosux
26-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Well.....lets see, how to start?

1st I enter the plant and everything is like a........factory
The production line seems ok, all operators busy (knn, why audit? why quality issue?)
Start undressing not the gal but the finished goods.
Sheesh instead of seeing boobs and pussy all that is infront of is lousy handiwork......somemore got overflow of raw materials (like over grown pussy hair)
Quickly chop chop inspect all and give instrucstions for remedy.
All in all it took me 30mins to complete and I finally let out a sigh of relieve.
Throw away the glove, mind u not condom.
Proceeded to shower cos the plant was so hot

Overall experience :

1.5hrs of journey
30mins of full play.....
HJ : N.A
FJ : N.A
RTF : No way

Like this can?? :D

hehehhee... good FR applaused applaused, but u nvr say the damage??? like tat how bro here will wan to RTF and give her nic lah, so the AV see liao can go and arrest her, since she provide such a lousy svc.... :p

Randi_Candi
26-08-2004, 07:11 PM
hehehhee... good FR applaused applaused, but u nvr say the damage??? like tat how bro here will wan to RTF and give her nic lah, so the AV see liao can go and arrest her, since she provide such a lousy svc.... :p
No wonder I tot something missing....... :D
But seriously I hate this kinda agenda for trips.
Go there and wipe people backside after they shit all over

mahalosux
26-08-2004, 07:17 PM
No wonder I tot something missing.......
But seriously I hate this kinda agenda for trips.
Go there and wipe people backside after they shit all over

tat's wat they called in the army "sai gang" or shit work... like when ur encik pang liao sai, u hv to wipe his kacheng clean, clean, gilak, gilak... :D if not clean enough, the "jit liap jim" will anal our kacheng outside down... :p

sgmjplayer
27-08-2004, 01:37 AM
Reporting from June !!!

Gals in MG getting back to pre-war !!!

Altho significant increase in nos. quality have not improved.
Infact deteriorated. 'bad times ahead' unless some kind
souls remove this new batch of influx.

Due to katong thread cannot be found.

Leftovers, tho good in quality, but they are departing
over next few days. New batch is tempting, but not my taste!!
(Hokkien saying - 'mai hiam buey pai'

End of report for yesterday's unfortunate mission..

Where got crash course for viet language. still thinking of that
only gal in that place where only for those who understand me
to understand!! wahahahaha!! the BF quite yandao.. diff to beat..
$$ no enough!!! wahahahaha

mahalosux
27-08-2004, 09:25 AM
Reporting from June !!!

so bottomline is mission unaccomplished? is the gals standard much much higher than in BS?

sgmjplayer
27-08-2004, 09:36 AM
Pls edit yr post, and remove unimpt details u quoted, the 'boss' dont
like complete quotes which waste bandwith, before he comes
to this thread and starts zapping.

Told you all me ugly and poor old man. no need to ask mission
unaccomplished. thats always the norm.

Now the gals ah? got standard ones on the flight back to CN
already, regardless of on own will or being forced to go back..lol!

As for BS for, I know why no raids liaoz.. go there find no gals
to sit. raid for what? lol!!!!

so bottomline is mission unaccomplished? is the gals standard much much higher than in BS?

mahalosux
27-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Told you all me ugly and poor old man. no need to ask mission
unaccomplished. thats always the norm.

Now the gals ah? got standard ones on the flight back to CN
already, regardless of on own will or being forced to go back..lol!

As for BS for, I know why no raids liaoz.. go there find no gals
to sit. raid for what? lol!!!!

walao u say untill like tat, but overall is it a fun experience? now the BS biz a bit poor liao, got room empty and the gals can count want....wat if one day, no gal left, it will become like a family concept KTV liao. :p

Randi_Candi
27-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Reporting from June !!!

So u guys went M eh?
Is the situation that bad? I have not been there for a month.
Since the last sweep, the zabors I know went back
K is one place always wanted to try but due to the playground too peaceful, skip!

Viet crash course? I ever met a gal translator......v swee!
Maybe u look for those translation services and ask for lessons?
Easiest is drink more viet 'water' lar :D

Randi_Candi
27-08-2004, 12:37 PM
walao u say untill like tat, but overall is it a fun experience? now the BS biz a bit poor liao, got room empty and the gals can count want....wat if one day, no gal left, it will become like a family concept KTV liao. :p
Maybe the free coke will come back? :D
Well.....then they will appreciate customers and treat them the right way!

mahalosux
27-08-2004, 12:42 PM
Maybe the free coke will come back?
Well.....then they will appreciate customers and treat them the right way!

free coke... maybe they will upgrade to free bear :D , then we both each can "lim jeet pauy, and still got chun!" the remaining use to wash hand :p

Randi_Candi
27-08-2004, 12:46 PM
free coke... maybe they will upgrade to free bear, then we both each can "lim jeet pauy, and still got chun!" the remaining use to wash hand :p
Tell u a secret, I ever got a free jug there before, u know?
Aiya, i know free jeet jug is nothing but I consider it an achievement cos u know their style mah

Hee hee....if I see a grizzled man with beard pour my beer I will know its u :D

mahalosux
27-08-2004, 12:48 PM
Tell u a secret, I ever got a free jug there before, u know?
Aiya, i know free jeet jug is nothing but I consider it an achievement cos u know their style mah

Hee hee....if I see a grizzled man with beard pour my beer I will know its u

walao u got FOC at BS! :D man wif beer, nah it's not me lah... i m not Adam King! :p

Randi_Candi
27-08-2004, 12:50 PM
walao u got FOC at BS! :D man wif beer, nah it's not me lah... i m not Adam King! :p
Yeah lor, that time was my good time
Now pay cut, cant hit budget somemore......
Where got spare cash?
Adam is stout man lar

mahalosux
27-08-2004, 12:58 PM
Yeah lor, that time was my good time
Now pay cut, cant hit budget somemore......
Where got spare cash?
Adam is stout man lar

no lah, i color blind at nite, cannot differentiate black and white lah....lol i must go home and pratice MJ's "black or white" liao....

Randi_Candi
28-08-2004, 01:58 AM
no lah, i color blind at nite, cannot differentiate black and white lah....lol i must go home and pratice MJ's "black or white" liao....
Dun worry lar, u never hear chairman say meh?
Black cat or White cat?
Can catch mouse is good cat

Chairmain got say anything about color blind cat meh?

mahalosux
28-08-2004, 09:22 AM
Dun worry lar, u never hear chairman say meh?
Black cat or White cat?
Can catch mouse is good cat

Chairmain got say anything about color blind cat meh?

yah loh chairman says "不管是黑猫或着是白猫,能抓老鼠的猫,是好猫!"

then i must say "不管是大条或是小条的,能给chabor爽的是好的一条" :p

Randi_Candi
29-08-2004, 12:28 PM
yah loh chairman says "不管是黑猫或着是白猫,能抓老鼠的猫,是好猫!"

then i must say "不管是大条或是小条的,能给chabor爽的是好的一条" :p
加菲猫不能抓老鼠,油条却能让charbor嘴里爽
Too bad, I am garfield not even a dough stick :(

mahalosux
29-08-2004, 06:02 PM
加菲猫不能抓老鼠,油条却能让charbor嘴里爽
Too bad, I am garfield not even a dough stick :(

walao eh... u say urself is "加菲猫“... then wat i call myself??? "肥猫“ my"油条" cannot make chabor song, oni my tigeress oni... hehheheh

mahalosux
01-09-2004, 10:13 AM
We should impose a one month ban on posting on ktvs etc, in case it allows you know who to do profiling what place they can raid.

no need to impose sanctions about posting, as it's a freedom of speech, jus dun give too much details, can liao..... :) raiding, the AV hav 101 ways to find out, not necessary thru the net.

Randi_Candi
01-09-2004, 12:16 PM
no need to impose sanctions about posting, as it's a freedom of speech, jus dun give too much details, can liao..... :) raiding, the AV hav 101 ways to find out, not necessary thru the net.
Was having lunch and managed to ask my 'informer' - Kin jeet wu simi sin cai?
He say Sin cai bi bang bang geng. Wu peng juai sin eh b cai ga c cai
Nbzz.....hear liao also blur, wat to do?
So managed to recce the place a bit.......
Got quite a fair bit o new gals around, only 2 or 3 days old
Quite a lot from up north, u know the sour and hot soup? :D

mahalosux
01-09-2004, 01:29 PM
Was having lunch and managed to ask my 'informer' - Kin jeet wu simi sin cai?
He say Sin cai bi bang bang geng. Wu peng juai sin eh b cai ga c cai
Nbzz.....hear liao also blur, wat to do?
So managed to recce the place a bit.......
Got quite a fair bit o new gals around, only 2 or 3 days old
Quite a lot from up north, u know the sour and hot soup?

li gong simi lah... wa gong gong liao leh.... :confused: hot and sour soup, szechuan tio bo??? :D

Randi_Candi
01-09-2004, 02:25 PM
li gong simi lah... wa gong gong liao leh....
hot and sour soup, szechuan tio bo??? :D
C? u where got tao gong gong?
U know what I say
And I think Ah Tan boycott campaign quite serious cos alot of BS gals jumped ship liao!
Tats why me also never bother to go BS, until the coast is clear
U still lim kopi there? I meant leem milo :D

mahalosux
01-09-2004, 02:33 PM
C? u where got tao gong gong?
U know what I say
And I think Ah Tan boycott campaign quite serious cos alot of BS gals jumped ship liao!
Tats why me also never bother to go BS, until the coast is clear
U still lim kopi there? I meant leem milo :D

bro, i noe now BS biz is affected, cos my tigeress' jie mei told me one. i long time no drink milo at NBC, cos my tigeress had been resting for quite a no. of days liao.... :)

Randi_Candi
01-09-2004, 02:35 PM
bro, i noe now BS biz is affected, cos my tigeress' jie mei told me one. i long time no drink milo at NBC, cos my tigeress had been resting for quite a no. of days liao.... :)
Quite cut and paste......tot i went to the wrong joint but lucky not tat high.
Yeah, can see fm ur less replies that u r bizy with her
Spending quality time, so shiok! :D

mahalosux
01-09-2004, 02:37 PM
Quite cut and paste......tot i went to the wrong joint but lucky not tat high.
Yeah, can see fm ur less replies that u r bizy with her
Spending quality time, so shiok! :D

no lah, givin her english tution, seems like now she's more serious about her studies.... :D i tell her, if she pass this time round, i will bring her to KL for holiday.

sadfa
01-09-2004, 03:00 PM
no lah, givin her english tution, seems like now she's more serious about her studies.... :D i tell her, if she pass this time round, i will bring her to KL for holiday.

bro, i think for their kind of study, grades not important. they say exam pass fail never mind, sleep in class never mind. as long as got money, they can continue next year. ya lor, most prc charbor angmoh super fcuked up even after spending so much money here 2 study.

Randi_Candi
01-09-2004, 03:06 PM
er....u need a tour of KL?
I just came back, memories still fresh in mind. U know? :D

Randi_Candi
01-09-2004, 03:07 PM
bro, i think for their kind of study, grades not important. they say exam pass fail never mind, sleep in class never mind. as long as got money, they can continue next year. ya lor, most prc charbor angmoh super fcuked up even after spending so much money here 2 study.
there are some that is good, can even write emails in English when they return to their home.
Some of them can be quite serious, I know of 1 that is taking her MBA in SG.
nbzz......can call me in the nid of the nite to proof-read her homework :D

sadfa
01-09-2004, 03:26 PM
there are some that is good, can even write emails in English when they return to their home.

wah ktv charbor taking mba?
your england so powderful, can proof read mba work somemore.
middle of the nite, u got proof read her other thing or not?

mahalosux
01-09-2004, 04:18 PM

no lah, since she showed interest on her studies, then i try to help her loh.... hehhehe. anyway, all the PRC chabors r here to earn $, and not interest in studies. she told me the same thing. but duuno out of sudden, she change of attitude, and show interest, i decide to help loh :D

mahalosux
01-09-2004, 04:19 PM
er....u need a tour of KL?
I just came back, memories still fresh in mind. U know? :D

my tour is simple, 24hrs inside the hotel room leh... :p

mahalosux
01-09-2004, 04:20 PM

bro, can proof read my thesis.... :p

Randi_Candi
01-09-2004, 11:24 PM
wah ktv charbor taking mba?
your england so powderful, can proof read mba work somemore.
middle of the nite, u got proof read her other thing or not?
Proof read not her MBA work, just a composition she was doing for her english lesson
Please don't laugh at me cos I was checking dictionary :D
Me kopi kia, how to proof read her mba work?

Randi_Candi
01-09-2004, 11:29 PM
my tour is simple, 24hrs inside the hotel room leh...
bro, can proof read my thesis.... :p
Nbzz, want to lock me in the rm with u for 24hrs?
U better go without me, if not wake up either I cry or she cry :p
I just replied Sadfa, I not proof read thesis. If she got sista, maybe can proof read the sis

spermman
02-09-2004, 02:03 AM
Joo chiat, Katong area kanna raid by AV, cos just visted MG in the evening,
Really hard to believe cos whenever i go MG, there will be always a raid by AV except the first time(went MG 3 time liao). In total, i had save two gals from the crutches of AV during my previous and today visit cos i bring them out for makan.
Went MG with my kakis at around 8 evening, order two jug of beer as usual, i must say the quality and quantity of the gals at MG were low as compared to my last round before the august raid. In the end, choose this girl(forget name liao), look quite pretty to me, initially rejected her, later went high and low to find her. Damn happy when managed to find her. Bring her out for makan after a while, and saw AV around joo chiat area.

mahalosux
02-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Proof read not her MBA work, just a composition she was doing for her english lesson
Please don't laugh at me cos I was checking dictionary :D
Me kopi kia, how to proof read her mba work?

chey... i misread, tot she doing MBA, ask u to proof read her assignment or tutorial..... but anyway bro, she so good tat can write composition, my tigeress still in pre-elementary level, and i need to teach her proper pronounciation.

makpoke
02-09-2004, 09:22 AM
oh yeah learning phonology in uni last time also didnt help me too much to ask them to pronounce V correctly...but different province have different pronunciation of mandarin even, so english is a whole new thing..

mahalosux
02-09-2004, 09:30 AM
oh yeah learning phonology in uni last time also didnt help me too much to ask them to pronounce V correctly...but different province have different pronunciation of mandarin even, so english is a whole new thing..

from wat i understand is tat, the english they learnt is more towards the american-accent, as compared to singapore, which is more of british-accent. another way to explain their poor pronoucuiation is tat, they r not exposed to this language at a tender age, let's say 4 y/o onwards, whereas in singapore, by 4 y/o most of the kids are exposed to this language, and wif eng-prog on TV, it does enhance our pronounciation.

Randi_Candi
02-09-2004, 10:55 PM
from wat i understand is tat, the english they learnt is more towards the american-accent, as compared to singapore, which is more of british-accent. another way to explain their poor pronoucuiation is tat, they r not exposed to this language at a tender age, let's say 4 y/o onwards, whereas in singapore, by 4 y/o most of the kids are exposed to this language, and wif eng-prog on TV, it does enhance our pronounciation.
Aiyo, go MG can lear phonics.
U go n see their 'alpha tags' also blur
But din see the pirated 1 but her sista with the 2nd alpha 2 before Z with the fantastic bums is back although slightly more rotund but I like!

Randi_Candi
04-09-2004, 09:05 PM
anyone heard of this place IQ? near Aljunied and outside looked like MG. My friend and I were driving toward MG. :) Is this place like MG? ?Can provide some starter info before I go and then provide you guys with FR
IQ? U mean along Lorong 22? So it should not be IV as IV is in JC
That is another sista joint of theirs, The gals there are matured

There is a thread existing, but might be tough cos search may not support 2 alphabets

Randi_Candi
04-09-2004, 09:06 PM
At MG on thurs. No idea about u guys taste, but the Gals told me had a few from our friendly neighbour. Tried two, they only believe that they are there to talk to you. and nothing else
There are 4, I think

darkstar
04-09-2004, 09:23 PM

There is a thread existing, but might be tough cos search may not support 2 alphabets

been to the IV in Jc a few times but quite many moons ago, it is beside GS, omos similar, some of the gals there work both places... very free n easy type, not as many chai as mg, kat or th but much easier to get rooms. mix of prc, locals n msian n if u lucky can find good stuff - esp late afternoon cuz some gers moonlight there b4 working in the upper class ktv in apollo n the likes.

naemlo
04-09-2004, 09:34 PM
esp late afternoon cuz some gers moonlight there b4 working in the upper class ktv in apollo n the likes.

My bonk king is back in th forum!!!!!!

darkstar
04-09-2004, 09:39 PM
My bonk king is back in th forum!!!!!!

hahaha.... good to hear from u again...
my apologies.... my working hours nowadays make me rarely have time to visit the forum but u can oways sms or call me anytime... hehehe but i usually free quite late into the nite...

so wats happening to our ol' gang - fun4evergood, sgmjplayer, etc... r u guys still burning down the ktvs?

Randi_Candi
04-09-2004, 10:04 PM
been to the IV in Jc a few times but quite many moons ago, it is beside GS, omos similar, some of the gals there work both places... very free n easy type, not as many chai as mg, kat or th but much easier to get rooms. mix of prc, locals n msian n if u lucky can find good stuff - esp late afternoon cuz some gers moonlight there b4 working in the upper class ktv in apollo n the likes.
GS I am still ok, been here only once.
But IV quite a a disappointment with the service of the waitresses there
To see the chais, can sit at the kpt across the road
But recently with the furor in Jc, better stay clear :D

mahalosux
04-09-2004, 10:16 PM

IQ and IV all "老cai", u interested? :p

mahalosux
04-09-2004, 10:17 PM

i banned these 2 places, b'cos the cha bor 太老!

naemlo
04-09-2004, 11:03 PM

Mr candyman, which PRC KTV u have not been to???