PDA

View Full Version : MG KTV gals recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23

jdi813
24-04-2005, 08:23 AM
Overall a nice place to while away an afternoon with kakis.Yeah ... HH ususally more gals ... but thot these few days SH should have less gals cos all scared of raid ...

Agree that it's a nice place to while away a lazy afternoon :D esp when "she's" working ... wahahahahaha :p

simnon
24-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Yeah ... HH ususally more gals ... but thot these few days SH should have less gals cos all scared of raid ... :p

Yeah heard about the raids to be conducted before the Labour Day and Vesak Day from the gals.

Any AV in the forum can give a clue when the next raid is to be conducted so that I and my kakis will give the place a miss on that day..hehehe

I was at the coffee shop during the last raid on both MG and Katong a few months back.

mahalosux
24-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah heard about the raids to be conducted before the Labour Day and Vesak Day from the gals.

Any AV in the forum can give a clue when the next raid is to be conducted so that I and my kakis will give the place a miss on that day..hehehe

I was at the coffee shop during the last raid on both MG and Katong a few months back.

ah.. all these r speculations lah.. guess AV 's past movement had been kinda predictable.. but now it seems like any moment they will conduct raid..

definitely, they won't revealed about their up coming raid... AV employed some of their staffs jus to serve this forum to get info and some even 'role played' as a customer and visit these places.. as not surprisingly, the gals revealed to me tat most of the investigation officer are their 'regular' at MG, etc....

last raid.. end of jan??? yah i was oso at the coffeeshop.. about 20 odd gals up the bus from MG and 30 plus at katong...

jdi813
01-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Just went down again last night for SH ... overall not many gals ... rooms filled up rather slowly but the place was full eventually.

Gals in the rm ...

BoBo ... cute gal with super big neh neh sia ... playful and cheery

Dunno name ... short haired, vey tall gal ... ok looking but another one with super big neh neh ... oso quite playful ... enjoys liking ur ears

OG ... another cute lookin gal ... dunno playful or not but rather cheerful and fun to talk to

Gals getting less n less ... dunno if it has to do with the expected raids or wat ... Think might have to move back to BS soon :rolleyes:

Knife
01-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Just went down again last night for SH ... overall not many gals ... rooms filled up rather slowly but the place was full eventually.

Gals in the rm ...

BoBo ... cute gal with super big neh neh sia ... playful and cheery

Dunno name ... short haired, vey tall gal ... ok looking but another one with super big neh neh ... oso quite playful ... enjoys liking ur ears

OG ... another cute lookin gal ... dunno playful or not but rather cheerful and fun to talk to

Gals getting less n less ... dunno if it has to do with the expected raids or wat ... Think might have to move back to BS soon :rolleyes:

hahhaha,

this dont know what name shrot hair gal super big neh neh yah...

bobo looks sharp and cute, her neh neh ............. power...

LK .... more power.. haha tio? jdi?

OG is just nice to talk to

havent see many angpais around , other than J** at MG so far.
or maybe L** from TH.

Legend
02-05-2005, 04:51 PM
i went there about a week ago...

as usual, would like to intro who i think is quite pretty..

1) Chris
2) ting ting

Feedback from rest of bros??

HuiGe3387
03-05-2005, 08:49 PM
i went there about a week ago...

as usual, would like to intro who i think is quite pretty..
1) Chris
2) ting ting
Feedback from rest of bros??
Is Ting Ting phone nmbr 9340xxxx, tall and thin and nice face ? I think she's here 1.5 years ago. Very good suction. Got 1 older cousin together.

Randi_Candi
04-05-2005, 12:11 PM

North Eastern gal :D

mkt_cheonger
04-05-2005, 09:19 PM
yup dong dong from haerbin :D

North Eastern gal :D

shetting
08-05-2005, 01:57 AM
Haven been to MG for 2 months.. Would like to try out next week
Any recommendation names? Last time i called one girl call Sisi , juz wondering whther she's still there...? Thx bros..

skyalan79
18-05-2005, 12:56 PM
hey bros, went dwn MG last thursday. Quite of sad there. Not like last time. Girls there like two hand also can count finish. Waiteress there like showing attitude. Girls there nw like rushing to go home. come in for 2 times and say, i want to go home already. Spoil the mood already.

HuiGe3387
18-05-2005, 11:46 PM
hey bros, went dwn MG last thursday. Quite of sad there. Not like last time. Girls there like two hand also can count finish. Waiteress there like showing attitude. Girls there nw like rushing to go home. come in for 2 times and say, i want to go home already. Spoil the mood already.
All thanks to the RAIDERS.

Check out the discussion on what the RAIDERS do ....
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=36852&page=1

S3x4u29
26-05-2005, 03:16 AM
Hey Bros MG are always fully booked on HH on weekend unless you booked in advance :rolleyes: alredy kena a few times when arrived there after 3. and end up in TH as Bs also same situation. Any good recommendations for playable ger at MG. so this round wants to cheong HH on sat.. :)

kopsie
27-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Dear Bros...

may i know the telephone no for MG.... thanks...

nirvana
27-05-2005, 04:42 PM
We can always fight it out with beer and alcohol. The loser pay. Talk is cheap. ;)

u suck my toe is better :D

HuiGe3387
27-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Dear Bros...

You ask the people here sure kenna bomb.

Legend
28-05-2005, 02:18 AM
Dear Bros...

sure... MG phone number: 63455983

HuiGe3387
28-05-2005, 10:33 AM
u suck my toe is better :D
Vice Versa

S3x4u29
28-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Thanks bros,
die die must try liao. now got the number can call first then go down or else always disappointed :p Btw weekdays nite izzit happening too. can any bros advised cos frenz chio next week to go leh but need info. :D

nirvana
28-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Vice Versa

oki..when can meet huh?

^_^

S3x4u29
29-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Thanks bro legend for the phone number now can called and booked first b4 going down. :)

SFLS
05-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Thanks bro legend for the phone number now can called and booked first b4 going down. :)

MG always play tricks lah.
When you call they will always tell u fully book, they will then ask for your phone no and call u back if there is room, u can expect a return call within 5 to 10 mins cfming there is room.
I always do walk in type, no booking also got room leh.

BS is a little big shot. haven't been there for a long time. Any good new PRC there recently??

Rof|maoxz
10-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Wah lau eh... 我中招了!!! It has been ages since I signed MG's bill thru card. Ytd just reced the statement, CO see the bill and notice $$$ on XX lounge. Explained to her that it's boat quay that I went. She insisted boat quay where got lounge. Pubs all over.....to be continued in investigating. :mad:

jdi813
10-06-2005, 04:38 PM
Wah lau eh... 我中招了!!! Pubs all over.....to be continued in investigating. :mad:wah lau eh ... sway sia ... all the best bro ... next time call me la ... i sign for u 1st ... wahahahahahaha

Rof|maoxz
10-06-2005, 04:41 PM
wah lau eh ... sway sia ... all the best bro ... next time call me la ... i sign for u 1st ... wahahahahahaha

You was not around mah, shld have ask pilot to settle. :p

pilot2003
10-06-2005, 06:17 PM
You was not around mah, shld have ask pilot to settle. :p

hmmm.....yah loh u should let me settle...haizzzz...try to coax yr wife.... :o

Acidman
28-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Went to MG last Friday at abt 12am. There were many rooms available. Was rather surprise as they were always full. When seated down, realise girls quality lacking, all lao chye. Somemore close at 1.30am on sat!!! 1 am my girl dare to ask for tips say want to go home liao, wtf!!!

Don't think will be going back there in the near future.

Damage:

120+++ for 2 jugs beer
20 tips for girls

dap26
28-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Went to MG last Friday at abt 12am. There were many rooms available. Was rather surprise as they were always full. When seated down, realise girls quality lacking, all lao chye. Somemore close at 1.30am on sat!!! 1 am my girl dare to ask for tips say want to go home liao, wtf!!!

Don't think will be going back there in the near future.

Damage:

120+++ for 2 jugs beer
20 tips for girls

Seems tat MG quality also drop like TH.Nowadays these ktv hv more lau cai than young mm.For hh at MG,one thing i dun really like is they ask for tips quite early.

HuiGe3387
29-06-2005, 01:06 AM
Seems tat MG quality also drop like TH.Nowadays these ktv hv more lau cai than young mm.For hh at MG,one thing i dun really like is they ask for tips quite early.
BS there ask for tips lagi early man. 6.30pm just oledi eat dinner downstairs.

TheSting
29-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Went to MG last Friday at abt 12am. There were many rooms available. Was rather surprise as they were always full. When seated down, realise girls quality lacking, all lao chye. Somemore close at 1.30am on sat!!! ...................................

bro.. u went on fri nite or sat nite?

sat nite cos of the raid over at th and bs lah....
would be extremely surprised if there was any gal left who still dared to work.. except for that m'sian gal there

Acidman
29-06-2005, 10:54 AM
It's friday night.

dap26
29-06-2005, 10:55 PM
BS there ask for tips lagi early man. 6.30pm just oledi eat dinner downstairs.

Ya MG also like tat.Say wana go makan.Also around this time.Then we stay at rm do nothing if we dun wan to go early.

Zikoman
30-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Wonder if any bros make it a point to tips the waitress in MG and BS?? All of them are m'sians, no locals.. hmm. could it be the boss of MG, BS & TH is a m'sian? i raised this cos i know that these waitress made tons of $$ every month and one of their best skills is cutting watermelons, apples, oranges.. bla bla bla... AND THEY CHARGE $15 FOR A MISERABLE PLATE !! :mad:
On a good month, each of them are guaranteed at least 6-7K !!! on an average month 2-3K !!! holy shit.. no wonder they are so receptive to CGs going to their estab !! with more CGs they will have more cheongsters like us going there and they will have more fruits to cut and cut throat us !!

Bro HuiGe.. what happened to the original BS thread you started? i was outta action for about 2 weeks, just noticed the thread was different from the original one.. and yes, you seems to like my nick very much.. hehehe, you have it as your signature :D you very active man!! points keep shooting up!! cheers

HuiGe3387
30-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Wonder if any bros make it a point to tips the waitress in MG and BS?? .......

Bro HuiGe.. what happened to the original BS thread you started? i was outta action for about 2 weeks, just noticed the thread was different from the original one.. and yes, you seems to like my nick very much.. hehehe, you have it as your signature :D you very active man!! points keep shooting up!! cheers
I always tip the xiao-mei at MG and BS at the start of the session. Whenever got chio-bu they will pull them to my room, or when another room got action they will gossip to us, 1 ger remove her g-string and soak it in the customer's beer and challenged the guy to finish it .... :eek: I hope she did not have CCB....

I have not been to BS for 2 weeks liao, so I am waiting for samsters to post there. But I tcss elsewhere....

HuiGe3387
30-06-2005, 11:31 PM
MG got raided tonight. Haizzz....

robin
01-07-2005, 12:59 AM
any mm up bus?

simnon
01-07-2005, 08:19 AM

What time was the raid ?
I was there until HH and mm are limited.
What about Katong KTV ?

Cheers

AmazonGer
01-07-2005, 08:29 AM

Is "ONE" okay? Can any MG regular update me? Thanks.

HuiGe3387
01-07-2005, 08:59 AM
What time was the raid ?
I was there until HH and mm are limited.
What about Katong KTV ?

Cheers
I receive call from a WL about 11pm.

Not sure about Katong.

china_hunt
01-07-2005, 08:59 AM
???

I was there last night (30th June) from 8pm till 1am, didn't witness any raid took place ...............

???

HuiGe3387
01-07-2005, 09:05 AM
???

I was there last night (30th June) from 8pm till 1am, didn't witness any raid took place ...............

???
I wasn't there. Only informed by a WL. You could be correct.

AmazonGer
01-07-2005, 01:20 PM
I wasn't there. Only informed by a WL. You could be correct.

Just confirmed with my girl, no raid yesterday. Think next time better confirm the news or you are there witnessed the case before making comments or else really scared the hell out of people if you happen to have a girlfriend there.

HuiGe3387
02-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Just confirmed with my girl, no raid yesterday. Think next time better confirm the news or you are there witnessed the case before making comments or else really scared the hell out of people if you happen to have a girlfriend there.
Apologies. The police did go there due to some fighting outside MG. SOme of the gers saw the police and left the place thinking they come to check. Maybe the gers in your room not aware.

dannywee75
06-07-2005, 12:43 PM
what happened to MG !?

i was there last nite seems like not much action ...any bros care to update ?

also the gal no.8 i spotted outside the toilet dam pretty whats her name ? anybody ?

balonglong
06-07-2005, 01:17 PM
what happened to MG !?

i was there last nite seems like not much action ...any bros care to update ?

too much raid makes all the gals scared to come for work liao :mad:
sld stop going there in the meantime ;)

dap26
06-07-2005, 10:36 PM
too much raid makes all the gals scared to come for work liao :mad:
sld stop going there in the meantime ;)

Seems like mg going to be a deserted place liao.Cos of the raid.Sianz...

samghost
07-07-2005, 02:08 AM
Went to MG on 6.7.2005 after Happy Hour and was sad to said that it is not a good time to go to MG now as the gal are afraid of the raid which some of the gal told me that MG has not been raided for many months already and they think that the place will be raided soon. I think that day got about 15 to 20 working or maybe less. got about 5 gals which the face cant make it(not nice in look),playable gal maybe got a few and overall the place is not the best time to go as it is not worth the money now.

SFLS
07-07-2005, 09:57 PM
I was there Tuesday nite after the HH. Ya, place is like a dead town, almost wanted to play for the beer which we didn't touch, but managed to get hold of this ger Yo Yo, face ok lah, go a SKB face but body damn solid, 36C 20 32.
She is leaving this Sat and have jio her for bonking session tomorrow nite. Hope she don't pull out last minute.
Wish me luck bro. If it happen, I will try to post my 1st FR.
Ha ha ha :D

dannywee75
08-07-2005, 12:19 AM
I was there Tuesday nite after the HH. Ya, place is like a dead town, almost wanted to play for the beer which we didn't touch, but managed to get hold of this ger Yo Yo, face ok lah, go a SKB face but body damn solid, 36C 20 32.
She is leaving this Sat and have jio her for bonking session tomorrow nite. Hope she don't pull out last minute.
let us know how u make out ... thanks

p/s: i was there too .Sat with LV ..not bad can play a bit one but didnt ask for bonk..hehe

h_lover
09-07-2005, 12:10 AM
really like a dead town. Long time never go mg liao still like dat. The plus pt is dat got some newbies who r quite young and the song updated liao.

S3x4u29
09-07-2005, 08:58 PM
wah lao so no mm how to go? :)

mkt_cheonger
11-07-2005, 03:08 AM

sat wif this yoyo last week too, agree wif bro SFLS that she got a nice body but didnt noe she's left last sat. so how's the FR?

WOOHOO
13-07-2005, 10:06 AM
hi bros
was there yesterday and sad to say the quality really sucks there seems like not enough gers to go around heard alot of them scared scared haha dunno true or not but anyway i enjoyed myself with two very friendly gers not too bad if your standard not high just out to have fun ya

woohoo

HuiGe3387
13-07-2005, 10:56 AM
hi bros
was there yesterday and sad to say the quality really sucks there seems like not enough gers to go around heard alot of them scared scared haha dunno true or not but anyway i enjoyed myself with two very friendly gers not too bad if your standard not high just out to have fun ya

woohoo
Last nite the AV wear plain clothes pose as customers. I was there. Check your pm.

noname123
13-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Last nite the AV wear plain clothes pose as customers. I was there. Check your pm.

Sentosa 1 BIG CANNON missing..you took it har....

monster98
13-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Sentosa 1 BIG CANNON missing..you took it har....

Sentosa got canon missing meh???? I was there last nite leh...... :p

noname123
13-07-2005, 11:27 AM

Ask the can play play Mr Huge lor...I suspect he took it :D

Randi_Candi
13-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Ouch ouch......I kena 2 shots, Ol3 kena 3shots
Hurray! SL is back in business :D

monster98
13-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Ouch ouch......I kena 2 shots, Ol3 kena 3shots
Hurray! SL is back in business :D

for what reasons???? :eek:

Randi_Candi
13-07-2005, 11:40 AM
for what reasons???? :eek:
Cbzzz......Ol3 lar.......
Me go into his Reds n talk about trying 2 sian a gal n maybe 11th time then can date her out n piang piang kena 2
Hee hee ......no complains lar jus 2 info u guys nia :p

monster98
13-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Cbzzz......Ol3 lar.......
Me go into his Reds n talk about trying 2 sian a gal n maybe 11th time then can date her out n piang piang kena 2
Hee hee ......no complains lar jus 2 info u guys nia :p

Out of topics issit :D ............ lucky 2 piang piang only.....

Randi_Candi
13-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Out of topics issit :D ............ lucky 2 piang piang only.....
u still in orpid? the stage is set
Lets tear the hse down....... c ya :D

sgmjplayer
13-07-2005, 02:40 PM
Out of topics issit ............ lucky 2 piang piang only.....

today i free le... go where?

WOOHOO
14-07-2005, 08:09 AM
hi all
was there again yesterday afternoon sat this gal wah lau boobs so big and soft will not regret man really damn shiok shiok some more quite young but me think very experienced liao not first time singapore me think third time liao

Rof|maoxz
14-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Sentosa got canon missing meh???? I was there last nite leh......

Ask the can play play Mr Huge lor...I suspect he took it :D

No wonder I bring my mei mei go sentosa, can't find the 大炮. She said to me: "他妈的...说带我去看大炮, 一支都没有. 车大炮啊你!!! :mad:

noname123
14-07-2005, 08:29 PM
No wonder I bring my mei mei go sentosa, can't find the 大炮. She said to me: "他妈的...说带我去看大炮, 一支都没有. 车大炮啊你!!! :mad:

Never mind lah...then you tell her to see YOUR cannon lor...this one can choot water one... :D

noname12345
14-07-2005, 08:33 PM
No wonder I bring my mei mei go sentosa, can't find the ??. She said to me: "???...???????, ?????. ?????!!! :mad:
Ask the mei mei polish your ?? to shoot siao water lor :D

SFLS
14-07-2005, 09:42 PM
sat wif this yoyo last week too, agree wif bro SFLS that she got a nice body but didnt noe she's left last sat. so how's the FR?
Sorry for the late FR, too busy these days.

Pick her up on our agreed time.
When jalan jalan and have dinner.
Check in hotel about 11pm.

She plays a little shy but still strip in front of me. Gosh her body looks better than you can think off. Nipple is a little big but got hard the moment you touches them. She strip me naked and we proceed to the bathroom. She cleans me up very silkfully and wash my didi till my didi stands hard, how can a man's didi not stand with the way she wash you. She proceed with using her boobs to rub me all over and get me my first tis fuck ever. I almost came at that instant but me have self control one. :D

After we dry up, we proceed with our game, she gip me a catbath and again gip me the tis fuck that I enjoy most during the bath. The only disapointment is she dont give bj. No matter how hard I tried to pursuaded her, she is still not giving me one, me sian 1/2 liao.

She cap me and sit on me, too be frank, she is not good at FJ. Very disappointing. I proceed with missionary style and than enter her from behind. Wanted to try some other position but she is not very accommodating, the whole experience is no really good. Her moan is the worse I ever heard and it makes one loose his mood.

In the end I have to pull me didi out from her mei mei and fuck her tis which I enjoyed most and shot my millions onto her tis, some landed on her lips which she wipe it super fast.. :D

Overall rating :- 6/10 (if not for her tis fuck it will be 3/10).

Bad one, not worth trying!!!

Got a call from her the next day and been told that she missed her flight. She is supposed to fly off 2am Saturday and needs to be in the airport by 11pm on Friday nite, but at that time, I am bonking her. Super blur. She is now back in PRC and will be back in 3 months time (this is what she told me!!).

Randi_Candi
14-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Never mind lah...then you tell her to see YOUR cannon lor...this one can choot water one... :D
Sentosa got cannon missing? Like tat must lock my orpid Cannon Printer liao
Btw hor.....I discovered a nameless aeroplane in SG airspace hor :rolleyes:

dannywee75
15-07-2005, 07:39 PM
any more good ones in MG bo ? very sian man everytime i go ...

Who knows the malaysian working there ? worth our time bo ? hehe

anyway i sat with AMK and LV ... nothing much just sit on my didi and rock knn no fun :(

fcukger
15-07-2005, 11:44 PM
any more good ones in MG bo ? very sian man everytime i go ...

Who knows the malaysian working there ? worth our time bo ? hehe

anyway i sat with AMK and LV ... nothing much just sit on my didi and rock knn no fun :(
u meant the no.18?? knn... beri talkative and she sang badly lehx... got a SYT but too bad going back to PRC 2morow... will miss her as didnt fcuk her yet... going on nxt week... keen to joined?? :D

dannywee75
16-07-2005, 01:04 AM
oh plsssssssss ...PM me bro ... lets split the bill mann and split the gals open their legs...lol

SFLS
16-07-2005, 01:54 AM
Went MG again today and still it looks like a dead town.
I think your guys can forget abt this place. It certainly going toward the fate of IV!!

WOOHOO
16-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Went MG again today and still it looks like a dead town.
I think your guys can forget abt this place. It certainly going toward the fate of IV!!
i guess in the state of recent events tht many are scared of being caught so many of the gers are staying at home too scared to come to work. bu really standard very very bad nowadays

woohoo

SFLS
16-07-2005, 10:29 PM
i guess in the state of recent events tht many are scared of being caught so many of the gers are staying at home too scared to come to work. bu really standard very very bad nowadays

woohoo
The gers down there told us that the AV haven't been visiting them for a long time :confused: and they are worry abt the sudden visit, that's y they are staying away from MG. Heard some of the good ones went over to TH and is quite hot over there.

S3x4u29
17-07-2005, 10:36 AM
The gers down there told us that the AV haven't been visiting them for a long time :confused: and they are worry abt the sudden visit, that's y they are staying away from MG. Heard some of the good ones went over to TH and is quite hot over there.
Btw both are under the same mgt no ping pong la.. So bery common u get gerls moving from TH 2 MG 2 BS...or vice versa....Well most impt is when you cheong u get a good mm "pei" can liao.

otur
18-07-2005, 11:59 PM
was asking ard abt TH but feedback isnt good. decided on MG on friday with another bro.
was abit excited b4 going as i hv not step into any of thiese joints for easily 3-4yrs.
reached there at 2pm as someone info they open at 2. but actually 3. so lan lan sit at coffeeshop tcss for 1hrs.
enter the place n found to be very rundown. i sat with 3 gals while bro sat with 5. all prc n for my opinion, all ok la. of cos few cmi tried to cum in but was denied. all gals we had are early to mid 20s. playable. not much action as me shy shy but if make advancement should be able to.
tested market, 1 bonk is $100. asking for $150 but can bargain la. gigi hv nice n soft boobs, reasonably big. weiwei is wild. come in only engage my gear. ivy is shy in the begining but later also ok la.
total damage:
cab fr town to katong: $8
2 pk of hoonkee n kopi $24
rm+fruit+nuts+beer $95
tip for 9gals $170
dinner with bro n 3 gals $20
cab home $10
worth or not: maybe la
go again : wif the right kaki n when i hv $$$

a lousy FR but hope to attract more postings. this forum is real quiet............

otur
19-07-2005, 12:04 AM
was there again today. sat with the same gals gigi n ivy. this time was much better. not wild as well, but more gf feelings. heard fr gg that her fren is coming to work n some other new 1 as well. was offered by a gal who claim to touch down just today. wan me to open her ceramany @ 150. but i think too ex liao la somemore i think she o timer got horn liao. oso pocket not big enough so call it a miss.....
gg boobs is perfact for me. not too small, not too soft. as for ivy, already lay my lines n lure. see when i can fish her up la......

HuiGe3387
19-07-2005, 12:28 AM
was abit excited b4 going as i hv not step into any of thiese joints for easily 3-4yrs.
this forum is real quiet............
Yozz bro what have you been doing all these years man ?

This forum quiet because not much gers there recently due to rumors of raid so no action.

SFLS
21-07-2005, 12:36 AM
was there again today. sat with the same gals gigi n ivy. this time was much better. not wild as well, but more gf feelings. heard fr gg that her fren is coming to work n some other new 1 as well. was offered by a gal who claim to touch down just today. wan me to open her ceramany @ 150. but i think too ex liao la somemore i think she o timer got horn liao. oso pocket not big enough so call it a miss.....
gg boobs is perfact for me. not too small, not too soft. as for ivy, already lay my lines n lure. see when i can fish her up la......

Yo Bro, Ivy and gg reali that good meh? From your quotes, I think I will give it a try this weekend and see how is it. Have you test Ivy about going out for fun? :D

otur
21-07-2005, 09:13 AM
Yo Bro, Ivy and gg reali that good meh? From your quotes, I think I will give it a try this weekend and see how is it. Have you test Ivy about going out for fun? :D

bro,
this is just my own feelings la. maybe i no chiong too long liao so see a pig oso say horse :p
but for me to spend the $100+ (rm n drink share with other bro, tip my own) for 5 hours in the place, i do think is worth it la. like i said, i m not into wild action in the room but rather just some softcore n tcss. ivy ah.......... i already made appt with her liao. wait till my pocket refill. she dun mind take a days off to stay with me for some sight seeing, shopping n bonking of cos n i will compensate her that days earning la. hv not +++ abt price yet but should be on la

SFLS
24-07-2005, 08:20 PM
bro,
ivy ah.......... i already made appt with her liao. wait till my pocket refill. she dun mind take a days off to stay with me for some sight seeing, shopping n bonking of cos n i will compensate her that days earning la. hv not +++ abt price yet but should be on la

Hey Bro, went MG on Friday nite, the waitress bring in Gigi, and IMHO, I dun think she can make it lah. I ask her go look for others and forget about our room, she ask to give her 5mins test test and see how. Look at her I sian already and ask her dun waste time here. She not happy and walk out bin or or.

I didn't see ivy. So not comment. I think she must be better than Gigi otherwise u wouldn't have chio her hoh!!
Let me know what the quotation is. I think I must try this one. This week not possible cos go ang moh customer in town. Have to tell my didi to endure a few more days.
:D

jojoman
24-07-2005, 09:05 PM
is this the same gigi that also go BS?

SFLS
30-07-2005, 01:43 AM
Hey Bro, me no cheong BS for a long time liao and I am not sure whether they are the same GG or not. Maybe I will make a trip down to BS tomorrow.

simnon
30-07-2005, 10:38 PM

Was at MG HH today.

The GG is different from the gigi in BS (short one )
This one is slightly taller, about the same built and she is younger than the BS one, about 25 yo. Her look is slightly better but samller boobs.

Sat with US and CO while one of my kaki sat with GG and Chris.

Too many dicks and too little gals to go around, will give the place a miss after the national day as most gals will cautious about the raids to come either from immigration or AV or both.

otur
30-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Hey Bro, went MG on Friday nite, the waitress bring in Gigi, and IMHO, I dun think she can make it lah. I ask her go look for others and forget about our room, she ask to give her 5mins test test and see how. Look at her I sian already and ask her dun waste time here. She not happy and walk out bin or or.

I didn't see ivy. So not comment. I think she must be better than Gigi otherwise u wouldn't have chio her hoh!!
Let me know what the quotation is. I think I must try this one. This week not possible cos go ang moh customer in town. Have to tell my didi to endure a few more days.

like i said, maybe i take a pig as horse la. when she was with me, was giving me a good feeling. as for the sweeness, up to individual la. for $20 tip, a bit hard to get the ang pai 1 to stay long enuff with u. normally the ang pai will butterfly till u dem TL cos many ppl ask for her. as for a joint with many many good 1, think the damamge oso will be high la......
n dun gif too high hope on ivy, before the disappoitment :p
my judgement may not suit u.....

otur
31-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Was at MG HH today.

The GG is different from the gigi in BS (short one )
This one is slightly taller, about the same built and she is younger than the BS one, about 25 yo. Her look is slightly better but samller boobs.

Sat with US and CO while one of my kaki sat with GG and Chris.

Too many dicks and too little gals to go around, will give the place a miss after the national day as most gals will cautious about the raids to come either from immigration or AV or both.

avoid weekend if possible :D

SFLS
31-07-2005, 12:17 AM
like i said, maybe i take a pig as horse la. when she was with me, was giving me a good feeling. as for the sweeness, up to individual la. for $20 tip, a bit hard to get the ang pai 1 to stay long enuff with u. normally the ang pai will butterfly till u dem TL cos many ppl ask for her. as for a joint with many many good 1, think the damamge oso will be high la......
n dun gif too high hope on ivy, before the disappoitment :p
my judgement may not suit u.....
Went MG wif 2 of my bros, saw IVY today and she not bad leh. Didn't sit with her today cos I got my old timer, Chris.
She is the best ger so far although butterfly alot and have to wait a long time for her to return.

Will try Ivy next time.

mkt_cheonger
03-08-2005, 02:27 AM
was at mg yesterday during SH. Pretty quiet when i first reached there slightly before 8pm but there was a sudden influx of both customers and gals at around 9 plus.

sat with 5 gals and shared my view on them

US - b cup boobs, looks ok but not my type really, kinda mature looking

GIGI - soft 34C boobs (she said), fleshy as in nice to hug kind. Looks-wise is those grow on u kind, better as time goes. Discovered one thing about her, she got a reali powerful suction, almost sucked all my air when she frenched me.. think she'll be great in bbbj keke

AMK - tall gal from shenyang. a bit loud, 1.68m (she said), boobs are a handful, silky smooth skin, very nice legs (imho) and tight body (hardly any flabbiness about her). She's leaving on sillypore national day so gonna chio her out tis wkend c if she wan.

BISHAN - 1st day of work (she said). Wonder if there'll be a gal called Toa Payoh next. Kinda big sized gal from haerbin, soft handful boobs Shy at first but quite playful once she warms up. looks quite mature

MM - cute gal wif seducive eyes with soft handful boobs but what impressed me most is her work rate. That night, she had about 16 rms and after MG closed for the night, she told me she's heading to Orchard KTV to continue work as it opens until 6am :eek:

dun really feel MG is as dead as some bros said but agree there's a lack of gals there (maybe scared of raid). And there were times when i was sitting alone in the room for periods as long as 40mins. Saw some great fun happening in room 2, wonder if any of our bros here were in there ;)

china_hunt
04-08-2005, 05:54 PM
going SH, any1 ?

chongster
04-08-2005, 07:06 PM
AMK - tall gal from shenyang. a bit loud, 1.68m (she said), boobs are a handful, silky smooth skin, very nice legs (imho) and tight body (hardly any flabbiness about her). She's leaving on sillypore national day so gonna chio her out tis wkend c if she wan.
;)

For your info... she is not loud... but very very loud... (i mean when she moans...)... Good sparring partner :D

S3x4u29
07-08-2005, 04:11 AM
For your info... she is not loud... but very very loud... (i mean when she moans...)... Good sparring partner :D
Btw she's leaving on ND. And too many bros to entertain so need to get new recommendation and feedback from bros who goes to MG yesterday and today leh. :D

sexytoy.com.sg
07-08-2005, 09:05 AM

Can bring your angmo customer to MG rite then your didi don't have to tahan laio rite? hehe thats what i did before. Provided your angmo client is game for it.

evo3
07-08-2005, 09:52 AM
If bring Ang Mo goto MG than this will be the very 1st time liao :D I ever hear

Horsepower
08-08-2005, 01:52 AM
If bring Ang Mo goto MG than this will be the very 1st time liao :D I ever hear
Bro, I ever bring ang mo to MG and BS leh. And I ever see ang mo in other rooms.

mkt_cheonger
08-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Btw she's leaving on ND. And too many bros to entertain so need to get new recommendation and feedback from bros who goes to MG yesterday and today leh. :D

she told me she's going to try extending it today, if not LL she would be going back on ND BUT since her flight is at 1am (Wed), so literally she would be available whole day on ND keke

saw a stunning syt (imo) last nite but didnt manage to get hold of her as she and some others went into i think room 2. Think those few are frm the new batch that came recently. Its renewal period now ;)

jacksan11
08-08-2005, 10:26 AM
hi bros , 2nd post of e day pls give mi a hand on it ...

juz back from mg on y'day nite ... reach there ard 9+ actually was at TH but find tat e gers tat quite lau somemore e service of e waitress machiam veri lauya , bin or or wan so change 2 mg ... give us rm 1 as we got 6 pax .. once inside knn suddenly gana infested by china chicks .. within few seconds all e chicks come into our room .. tryin all means 2 get 2 sit .... omg i c oso wana fainted .. . do a head count tink only ard 20+ chicks ..
managed 2 ger a suitable 1 which got sit b4 1 ... tcss 4 awhile den butterfly .. waited 4 a gd damn 1hr b4 she came back ... sit 5mins fly again .. knn duno wat kind of services ... ask 1 bro 2 go outside recce .. a black ger caught my attention ask her 2 come sit with mi .. damn slutty once sit start 2 stroke my didi .. but juz stroke lah ... tcss with autoroam but find her a bit werid on her speech .. my poor bros out there al oso gana e same treatment gers at e most reappear 1hr+ sit 4 5min den fly .. knn buay tahan lor .. 4 e whole nite machiam idiots at e room lucky still can watch chelsea arsenal match .. hahaa come ktv watch soccer knn tell ppl kana luff ah .. overall e gers service sibei jialat .. tink from 9+ - 12+ e most only c them thrice somemore all veri short time ard 5mins ba .. near billing time e gers come back asking 4 tips ... give my 1st chick 1 red still got e cheek 2 ask 4 2nd 1 ... tell her no no , no services at all wana earn my $$ hard la lady .. keep pestering mi i juz ask her 2 go lah ... bo pian lan lan go but doesn't show unhappiness @ her face lah. .. as 4 e blackie at least i give her 2 red coz at least she keep strokin my did hahaa , ask 4 FJ at $150 ... juz get her no. n ask me 2 call her out ...

damage $200 ( 2jugs , 3 fruits , towels , tibits )
tips $30
RTf mayb not again , not worth e $$ go massage lagi beta c my post on jln sultan

temptingheart
10-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Hello all Seniors, Veterans and fellow samsters,

This is my first posting. Please forgive me, if I say something stupid or there is any mistake. I have been following this thread for almost a month now, and last saturday, I was at MG with a couple of friends.

Just wanna shared what I have experienced.

Reach the place at about 4pm, managed to get a room.
Immediately about 10 gals started storming into the room, just while we are sitting down. I have at least 3 of them hugging me like Koala bear and start attacking my groin area and licking my ears. I guess it is very competitive and most of them are quite desperate to get money. It was quite messy, me and my friend started to chase them out. Finally, after 15 mins or so, we each took a girl.

I had a total of 3 girls that day and this is my grading:

US - Not bad looking, can dance well, treat you like bf, she said she is 26. Heavy makeup, I think she is at least 30 yo, can autoroam, french kiss, gave me her number, saying that tabao is possible. Didn't butterfly alot, but always sms on her phone. Gave her $20

AMK - a tall girl, on the wild side, can do anything. She offered a quickie in the toilet for 100, I decline, the state of the toilet is terrible. Left me her number, saying that we can go hotel if toilet is no good. Overall very playable, nice firm tits, shapely legs, very wet when I started digging. Said she will be going back to China soon, might try her before she go back. Gave her $30, she stayed the longest.

Xiao Wen - A petite girl from Shanghai, girl next door look, very soft and smooth to hug. Treat you like bf, massage you. Did butterfly a bit, overall not too bad, gave her $20.

We stayed until 8pm, and most of the girls started going off by then. We also heard some old men there saying that there might be raid just before National Day, and most of the gals don't dare to stay too long.

Overall damage:

Room plus fruits,nuts plus beer: $240 (among 4 person)
Tips for gals: $70

Might go again, not too bad for relaxation with some decent female company.

temptingheart
10-08-2005, 02:02 PM

This is my first posting. Please forgive me, if I say something stupid or there is any mistake. I have been following this thread for almost a month now, and last saturday, I was at MG with a couple of friends.

Immediately about 10 gals started storming into the room, just while we are sitting down. I have at least 3 of them hugging me like Koala bear and start attacking my groin area and licking my ears. I guess it is very competitive and most of them are quite desperate to get money. It was quite messy, me and my friend started to chase them out. Finally, after 15 mins or so, we each took a girl.

US - Not bad looking, can dance well, treat you like bf, she said she is 26. Heavy makeup, I think she is at least 30 yo, can autoroam, french kiss, gave me her number, saying that tabao is possible. Didn't butterfly alot, but always sms on her phone. Gave her $20

AMK - a tall girl, on the wild side, can do anything. She offered a quickie in the toilet for 100, I decline, the state of the toilet is terrible. Left me her number, saying that we can go hotel if toilet is no good. Overall very playable, nice firm tits, shapely legs, very wet when I started digging. Said she will be going back to China soon, might try her before she go back. Gave her $30, she stayed the longest.

Xiao Wen - A petite girl from Shanghai, girl next door look, very soft and smooth to hug. Treat you like bf, massage you. Did butterfly a bit, overall not too bad, gave her $20.

We stayed until 8pm, and most of the girls started going off by then. We also heard some old men there saying that there might be raid just before National Day, and most of the gals don't dare to stay too long.

Overall damage:

temptingheart
10-08-2005, 02:19 PM

Overall damage:

sadfa
10-08-2005, 03:06 PM
I have at least 3 of them hugging me like Koala bear and start attacking my groin area and licking my ears.

hahaha! koala bear! good one!

temptingheart
10-08-2005, 03:07 PM
My apologies, dunno what happened to my broswer, it hung, and dunno what I did, the posting came out 3 times

Rof|maoxz
10-08-2005, 03:38 PM

Overall damage:

$240 @ HH? You guys order 6 jugs of beer arh? Can order half bottle of hennessy cognac liao, my frd. :)

temptingheart
10-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Hi Rof|maoxz,

Thanks, might consider that next round, but my friends are all hardcore beer-belly drinkers, they dun really like hard liquor. The fruits at $15 per plate is the most unworth, paper thin slices, not enough to even to feed birds. Hahaha

SFLS
10-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Can bring your angmo customer to MG rite then your didi don't have to tahan laio rite? hehe thats what i did before. Provided your angmo client is game for it.
My boss will kill me if I bring my angmo client to MG. He will said I should bring the angmo to a higher class KTV. ha ha ha.

BTW, when MG last Friday and sat with IVY. Her look is very lasting, but kind of shy leh. If I remember, some bro said wanna chio her out but haven't see any thing yet. I tried to chio her but she said she no go out with customer.Sian...

kenl
11-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Hi Bros,

Any of you know a waitress by the name of Joanne ? Small build and cute and pretty. Seems like she has lobang. But quite expensive. feedbacks ? thanks

naemlo
11-08-2005, 01:01 AM
$240 @ HH? You guys order 6 jugs of beer arh? Can order half bottle of hennessy cognac liao, my frd. :)

U lidat say ppl goot meh?? Ppl like beer mah..... :D

jojoman
11-08-2005, 09:34 AM
xiao wen sit with me,massage me...
another ger is , i forgot her name.
but my poor younf friend kena attack by a tall lau chio, like kena rape in the room, we laugh and laugh and laugh

Rof|maoxz
11-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Hi Rof|maoxz,

Thanks, might consider that next round, but my friends are all hardcore beer-belly drinkers, they dun really like hard liquor. The fruits at $15 per plate is the most unworth, paper thin slices, not enough to even to feed birds. Hahaha

Since you guys are beer lovers, like myself, I would drink one or two bottle first at coffeeshop b4 entering KTV. Built up some kick first since MG's beer not that nice too consume. Anyway you guys wanna to have a quickle, why waste so much $$ on the beer? :cool:

monster98
11-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Hi Bros,

Seems like she has lobang. But quite expensive. feedbacks ? thanks

u sure????????? :confused: where did u get this info from???

S3vw
11-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Hi Bros,

Any of you know a waitress by the name of Joanne ? Small build and cute and pretty. Seems like she has lobang. But quite expensive. feedbacks ? thanks
U mean u ask her b4????

Am.G.Lover
11-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Hi Bros,

are you refering to the short gal who can sing very well?
when u say she has lobang mean she to side line or she got lobang to rec. u gal to screw?

temptingheart
11-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Since you guys are beer lovers, like myself, I would drink one or two bottle first at coffeeshop b4 entering KTV. Built up some kick first since MG's beer not that nice too consume. Anyway you guys wanna to have a quickle, why waste so much $$ on the beer? :cool:

Ya, u have a point, that day happened to be one of my fren birthday, he quite excited, since is his first visit to KTV, with all the chicks around him, once settle down, he already ordered 4 jugs. Since the birthday boy is paying and so happy, let him be lah. Btw any good chicks u would like to recommend there?

otur
11-08-2005, 05:25 PM
long time me no go liao. any latest update?
thanks

otur
11-08-2005, 05:50 PM
BTW, when MG last Friday and sat with IVY. Her look is very lasting, but kind of shy leh. If I remember, some bro said wanna chio her out but haven't see any thing yet. I tried to chio her but she said she no go out with customer.Sian...

i do not noe who, but some smart alex actually went to tell her abt the postings in this forum to the exact date of the posting and all details mentioned here. even if there r any happenings, will not be mention here anymore :mad:

the intention of posting here is to share with fellow cheongsters the encounters as well as the service 1 can expact when they spend the $$. also update on status since turn over rate for gal v high. BUT ITS NEVER INTENDED FOR A BLOODY IDIOT TO SHOW OFF TO THE GALS BY TELLING THEM SUCH FORUM EXIST

i have learn a very very expansive lesson :eek:

naemlo
11-08-2005, 05:54 PM

Cool down, there r a lot of different type of cheongsters.... get angry for this??? Quite waste leh... :D

Randi_Candi
11-08-2005, 06:09 PM
i do not noe who, but some smart alex actually went to tell her abt the postings in this forum to the exact date of the posting and all details mentioned here. even if there r any happenings, will not be mention here anymore :mad:

the intention of posting here is to share with fellow cheongsters the encounters as well as the service 1 can expact when they spend the $$. also update on status since turn over rate for gal v high. BUT ITS NEVER INTENDED FOR A BLOODY IDIOT TO SHOW OFF TO THE GALS BY TELLING THEM SUCH FORUM EXIST

Hiazzz......brudda brudda......take it easy
It aint the 1st and I guarantee u......it wun b the last

smiler
11-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Yo bro, no need to feel angwee lah.......you ain't the first kena and I can see also will not the last lah..........take it easy.............cos when you start to get angwee, you falling into ppl tricks....... ;)

Randi_Candi
11-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Yo bro, no need to feel angwee lah.......you ain't the first kena and I can see also will not the last lah..........take it easy.............cos when you start to get angwee, you falling into ppl tricks....... ;)
Haha.....mayb we can expect smurfs @ MG?
Remember tat time, they gave tat fabulous plate of fried rice? Next day kena liao........

Hiazz.....make me go ktv cant order fried rice, must order satay, fried bee hoon :o

rocket cheongst
11-08-2005, 06:16 PM

bro Smiler,

i still remenber i 1st time to KTV, blur like fuck... the gals pull my hand to place on her breast !! HA HA HA !!

still remember her face, sweet local chinese gal in Balestrier ( that was long way back).... :p

smiler
11-08-2005, 06:17 PM
Haha.....mayb we can expect smurfs @ MG?
Remember tat time, they gave tat fabulous plate of fried rice? Next day kena liao........

Hiazz.....make me go ktv cant order fried rice, must order satay, fried bee hoon :o
Smurfs again?
Lidat no good lah......no Fried Rice is good cos too much also problem, too little also problem...............so better stick to satay and fired mee hoon............safer my frenz..... :D

smiler
11-08-2005, 06:19 PM
bro Smiler,

i still remenber i 1st time to KTV, blur like fuck... the gals pull my hand to place on her breast !! HA HA HA !!

still remember her face, sweet local chinese gal in Balestrier ( that was long way back).... :p
Hahaha........joke of the day bro...........make me laugh until nearly fall off from my chair...............so now u expert liao hor....no blur blur like a sotong hor..............so when u wanna jio me go for a kopi? :D

rocket cheongst
11-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Hahaha........joke of the day bro...........make me laugh until nearly fall off from my chair...............so now u expert liao hor....no blur blur like a sotong hor..............so when u wanna jio me go for a kopi? :D

u dun tease me la bro, i really very innocent that time !! u shd have seen it !!

young boi in KTV, when mummy ask aeroplane or nornal i jus say normal and my firneds make arrangement for me !!

wha ha aha !! seriously !! :eek:

erm... "drink" tomorrow should be ok...

Randi_Candi
11-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Smurfs again?
Lidat no good lah......no Fried Rice is good cos too much also problem, too little also problem...............so better stick to satay and fired mee
hoon............safer my frenz..... :DTalking abt satay hor......yesterday me after kena fly airplane by ppl hor........felt like havin satay @ u know w hor......(Hint - I know wat u did on Jun Lunar mth)
Kaozz......got 1 dejected soul leh......

Tempted 2 give her a shoulder 2 lean on......mayb bcos some "kindhearted" lurka told her somethings???

rocket cheongst
11-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Tempted 2 give her a shoulder 2 lean on......mayb bcos some "kindhearted" lurka told her somethings???[/QUOTE]

this one very chim leh..... :confused:

Randi_Candi
11-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Tempted 2 give her a shoulder 2 lean on......mayb bcos some "kindhearted" lurka told her somethings???

this one very chim leh..... :confused:[/QUOTE]
Heh heh.....tell u another day if we hv chance 2 meet ;)
Actually not v cheem, refer 2 our earlier post n u will get the cheese

rocket cheongst
11-08-2005, 06:36 PM
this one very chim leh.....
Heh heh.....tell u another day if we hv chance 2 meet

345 pages, that's y i did not scroll back !! :p

otur
11-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Cool down, there r a lot of different type of cheongsters.... get angry for this??? Quite waste leh... :D

this resulted in an sms near mid-night. me sleep liao. OC saw it.....
the rest u imagine lor........ :(

otur
11-08-2005, 09:38 PM

ture la. now i understand why the post here not juicy, all tcss n onli understand by the few of u. tt the reason. next time we go together, then i oso can join u all tcsss liao. :p

S3vw
11-08-2005, 09:57 PM
ture la. now i understand why the post here not juicy, all tcss n onli understand by the few of u. tt the reason. next time we go together, then i oso can join u all tcsss liao. :p
hahahahaha is never too late.......
welcome to the club but you can u tahan being shot.... :p

Randi_Candi
11-08-2005, 10:33 PM
shhhhh.......dun let the cat out of the bag :p

Randi_Candi
11-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Heh heh.....tell u another day if we hv chance 2 meet

345 pages, that's y i did not scroll back !! :p
Rocket.......mai blur leh......
Me not lecturer so won't make u tak so much che 1 :D

smiler
11-08-2005, 10:49 PM
u dun tease me la bro, i really very innocent that time !! u shd have seen it !!

young boi in KTV, when mummy ask aeroplane or nornal i jus say normal and my firneds make arrangement for me !!

wha ha aha !! seriously !! :eek:

erm... "drink" tomorrow should be ok...
Yo, I where got tease u?
Me also been there b4 and understand how you feel. Nothing to be ashamed of........actually you are better than me liao...frenz plan for you and for me I have to plan myself.........so chiam u noe......but tat was the days.........really bing back memory.

smiler
11-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Talking abt satay hor......yesterday me after kena fly airplane by ppl hor........felt like havin satay @ u know w hor......(Hint - I know wat u did on Jun Lunar mth)
Kaozz......got 1 dejected soul leh......

NBzzzzzz........you have to bring up yesterday thing meh? Ok lah, me fly u and S3 aeroplane loh........but not purposely lah....... :(

So u din have ur satay lah........and plsssssss next time just lent a shoulder for whoever need it.........and fark the whoever "kindhearted" lurka lah....... :mad:

smiler
11-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Well......finally u saw the truth and the light to the path of "enlightenment", I feel so happy for you. :D
No problem bro, just join us for any TCSS and I guaranette u that u can TCSS non stop after that..........hehehe.

P/S:- You can tahan chark, suan, shot, choot, etc etc etc bo?

Randi_Candi
11-08-2005, 11:21 PM
NBzzzzzz........you have to bring up yesterday thing meh? Ok lah, me fly u and S3 aeroplane loh........but not purposely lah....... :(

So u din have ur satay lah........and plsssssss next time just lent a shoulder for whoever need it.........and fark the whoever "kindhearted" lurka lah.......
Hiazzz....wat world is tis coming 2?
2days in a row kena choot......ouch ouch.....sibei tia lei :D

Black Hawk
12-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Hi Bros,

MG waitress no lobang to intro wan la.....they have been warned not to recommend such things.

Anyway, all PRCs will have a 'price'....it's the challenge of negotiate it until 'zero' which provide the greatest satisfaction. Agree?

otur
12-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Well......finally u saw the truth and the light to the path of "enlightenment", I feel so happy for you. :D
No problem bro, just join us for any TCSS and I guaranette u that u can TCSS non stop after that..........hehehe.

P/S:- You can tahan chark, suan, shot, choot, etc etc etc bo?

ha ha bro, if u all can, i oso can la. but not 1 wsy ticket la. i kana jip 5x oso i must jip ppl 1x right?

S3x4u29
28-08-2005, 11:33 PM
MG waitress no lobang to intro wan la.....they have been warned not to recommend such things.

Anyway, all PRCs will have a 'price'....it's the challenge of negotiate it until 'zero' which provide the greatest satisfaction. Agree?
MG got this type of KT meh....... Btw tis thread seems dying liao and many bros no cheong tis place liao.. :rolleyes:

waypastprime
29-08-2005, 09:11 AM
MG got this type of KT meh....... Btw tis thread seems dying liao and many bros no cheong tis place liao.. :rolleyes:

Very normal. The downfall of a dynasty brings the birth of a new. :p

fcukger
29-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Very normal. The downfall of a dynasty brings the birth of a new. :p
yo WPP?? hows life??? still go BS huhx??? u going tcss on 31 @ gl10??

waypastprime
29-08-2005, 09:29 AM
yo WPP?? hows life??? still go BS huhx??? u going tcss on 31 @ gl10??

Once in a blue moon probably. Haha.... How about u?

31st @ GL10? Hard to say. To be confirmed. :o

fcukger
29-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Once in a blue moon probably. Haha.... How about u?

31st @ GL10? Hard to say. To be confirmed. :o
hahahahaxxx... cut down on cheonging oredi... planning to go international... hope 2b soon... :D

AHGONG
29-08-2005, 01:32 PM
hahahahaxxx... cut down on cheonging oredi... planning to go international... hope 2b soon... :D

wah now ppl upgrade go international liao huh? no wonder nv call me liao loh....hahaha...just joking lah.... :D

otur
29-08-2005, 06:22 PM
any update on this plce? will try to organise 1 outing there next week.

AHGONG
29-08-2005, 06:26 PM
THe last time i went there was abt 1 mth+ ago...the place was really dead...not sure abt now....but i def wont go there....there so much better choice...even TH & DG is better.....hehehe...wan to go??? :p

otur
29-08-2005, 06:27 PM
THe last time i went there was abt 1 mth+ ago...the place was really dead...not sure abt now....but i def wont go there....there so much better choice...even TH & DG is better.....hehehe...wan to go??? :p
next week la. sunday HH. will call u if i going.

AHGONG
29-08-2005, 06:31 PM
next week la. sunday HH. will call u if i going.

ok awaits yr activation then.... :cool:

kenl
06-09-2005, 12:32 AM
HI Bros, I have not been to MG for ages. Can anybros who have gone there recently provide some updates ? before I decide to spend my precious dollars there. Thank you very much.

Caine
06-09-2005, 12:58 AM
hi hi....
any latest and newest, juicy updates on mg?
still a dead town?
need feedback , so as to plan for next trip ....
can see many guys going to TH, BS rather than MG...

dc7176
06-09-2005, 09:31 PM
hi hi....
any latest and newest, juicy updates on mg?
still a dead town?
need feedback , so as to plan for next trip ....
can see many guys going to TH, BS rather than MG...

Not much action, i still frequent there coz juz wanna have a drink n tcss w my clicks, not for those MM. If wan Syt n more action rather go BS, New Shanghai or XTD.

Legend
08-09-2005, 04:59 PM
hi

anyone know if '2' and 'chris' still working there?? they were the prettier girl about 6 months back at MG imho...

jdi813
08-09-2005, 05:58 PM
anyone know if '2' and 'chris' still working there?? they were the prettier girl about 6 months back at MG imho...who is 2??? Is it G2, K2, watever 2 or just 2???

Chris is still working in MG ... though their work schedule is often disrupted nowadays

andyzkoh
08-09-2005, 06:18 PM
hi, guy, recently i hav pass by katong and notice this babe entering MG. So i made a trip to visit MG and i found this babe by the name Jennifer, She is very pretty and got the type of class look, she talk very well but no action type. Can anyone update some info of her. thanks. were stil go back to find her. she told me she is on student pass. and she also got a friend CO, quite nice babe too.

chicken_feet
08-09-2005, 11:40 PM
still a dead town?
can see many guys going to TH, BS rather than MG...[/QUOTE]

i think MG business jialat. Saw them advertised together with K in Shin Min yesterday . 1st time see them not like TH every week also got . :p

andyzkoh
08-09-2005, 11:45 PM
hi, guy. recently i drive passed katong near to Mg i notice a gal that catch my attention. So i decided to visit Mg during HH, Arrived at about 330pm had a bottle of beer at June coffeeshop while waiting for kaki. And i saw this gal again outside Mg alighting from a car, so i quickly finished my beer and went in. manage to get her name Jennifer. She happen to come to my room, she is very pretty and very nice to chat but no action yet to try later next visit. she got that class, difference from the other PRC. any bro got any info of her cos she told that she on student pass.tks.

andyzkoh
08-09-2005, 11:55 PM
hi guy, happened to drive passed katong near to Mg, notice a gal alighting from a car and she catch my attention. So decided to vist MG. manage to get her, jennifer, very nice girl nice to chat but so far no action yet. she told me she is student. to all bro out there do u got any info to update me. much thanks.

Horsepower
09-09-2005, 10:55 AM
hi guy, happened to drive passed katong near to Mg, notice a gal alighting from a car and she catch my attention. So decided to vist MG. manage to get her, jennifer, very nice girl nice to chat but so far no action yet. she told me she is student. to all bro out there do u got any info to update me. much thanks.
Is the car black color ? Jennifer from Shanghai ? If yes, she married and PR here.

sadfa
09-09-2005, 11:50 AM
manage to get her, jennifer, very nice girl nice to chat but so far no action yet. she told me she is student. to all bro out there do u got any info to update me. much thanks.

jennifer n co?
jennifer here 1000 years liao! she student? studying how 2 b ktv queen?
cannot really play one.
co? if its the same co, im surprised she is still around after so many raids.
also cannot really play one.

sadfa
09-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Is the car black color ? Jennifer from Shanghai ? If yes, she married and PR here.

she from shanghai meh? she said she from some other part of china.
4get liao.

Horsepower
09-09-2005, 11:58 AM
she from shanghai meh? she said she from some other part of china.
4get liao.
She shanghainese, only work HH. She is not affect by raids because she PR married to a Sillypore man. Cannot play, the most tune the radio a bit.

sadfa
09-09-2005, 12:23 PM
She shanghainese, only work HH. She is not affect by raids because she PR married to a Sillypore man. Cannot play, the most tune the radio a bit.

think she say she from another part of prc. for sure, not sh.
anyway read the early fr, got people fuck her 4 but damn expensive.
yah got tune radio. but like that she not really happy also.

as for raids, i referring to co who say she is on student pass but been in spore damn long liao.

jdi813
09-09-2005, 01:22 PM
... read the early fr, got people fuck her 4 but damn expensive ...Issit ??? she is unplayable but she is really pretty man :D

all of the long stayers like forever on student visit pass like that ... KNN ... wonder how they do it ??? Maybe can get my gal to stay around longer :p next time round ... wahahahahahahaha

sadfa
09-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Issit ??? she is unplayable but she is really pretty man :D

no lah! not really pretty.
just above average there cos mg gals, many r fucked up!
go to higher class ktv, she wont shine there.
but then, cannot play n tabao, why u waste time n money on her?

jdi813
09-09-2005, 02:31 PM
no lah! not really pretty.
just above average there cos mg gals, many r fucked up!
go to higher class ktv, she wont shine there.
but then, cannot play n tabao, why u waste time n money on her?i neber go higher class KTV b4 leh :( ... still a frog in the well tryin to look out ... anyway agree with u bout wastin money on her ... but neber sat with her b4 cos my fren will grab her whenever he can and i had my eye on another much better target back than :D

sadfa
09-09-2005, 03:36 PM
anyway agree with u bout wastin money on her ... but neber sat with her b4 cos my fren will grab her whenever he can

grab her? for what? a bit over rated lah!
if can play n can fuck, go for it lah!
but this kind like to cock tease one, forget it lah!

jdi813
09-09-2005, 04:11 PM
grab her? for what?i oso dunno wat the hell he thinkin ... so dun ask me ??? anyway he very susceptible to KC one ... warn him oso he dun listen ... maybe she laid it on thick thick :D

sadfa
09-09-2005, 04:19 PM
anyway he very susceptible to KC one ... warn him oso he dun listen ... maybe she laid it on thick thick :D

what she lay on him?
cannot play, looks ok nia, no boobs, dressing not that great also.
good thing is she looks superior to the rest n unlike the other despo prc, she not so desperate n carry herself better.

jdi813
09-09-2005, 04:57 PM
... what she lay on him ... she not so desperate n carry herself better ...no la ... meant he very susceptible to gals who know how to KC with him la ... just a little bit and he's gone ... wahahahahahaha :D

yeah ... she does carry herself well

fcukger
09-09-2005, 05:05 PM
MG still as FUN?? 2mths back got 1 QQ... but went back liaox... didnt got chance 2 try her... haix... need 2 organise 1 trip 2 cheong 2gether... any objection huh?? mi newbie.... need oldbie advise lehx... :D

cheers,
fcukger :D

jdi813
09-09-2005, 05:31 PM
... mi newbie ...wahahahahahahahahaha ... u as newbie as the TH thread starter :D ... forever young bro :) ...

where got objection wan ... when u wanna cheong ???

fcukger
09-09-2005, 05:34 PM
wahahahahahahahahaha ... u as newbie as the TH thread starter :D ... forever young bro :) ... when u wanna cheong ???
2 u i newbie mahx... am i wrong 2 day that huhx?? i jioing namelo also... he is oversea now... mi going kl soon... how bout nxt mth??? beginning??? targeted cheongster allowed are 4... how bout it??

cheers,
fcukger

jdi813
09-09-2005, 09:40 PM
2 u i newbie mahx... am i wrong 2 day that huhx?? i jioing namelo also... he is oversea now... mi going kl soon... how bout nxt mth??? beginning??? targeted cheongster allowed are 4... how bout it??

cheers,
fcukgeri chin chai one ... just let me know ...

王小虎龍虎鬥
10-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Was there a few days ago for HH. Met a tall ger by the name of Jenny, but aiyah, forgot her number. She say she from guangzhou and study here. Will go back for her. Can she play or not ah ? Thanks bros for any feedback.

andyzkoh
10-09-2005, 02:42 PM

well u must be a regular there, u seem to know all the girls there. so who is lucky guy she married. so do you still visit there recently. maybe we can have a session one day during HH. how abt that? and u can share your FR in MG.....

otur
10-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Was there a few days ago for HH. Met a tall ger by the name of Jenny. Can she play or not ah ? Thanks bros for any feedback.

u met her u suould tell us ma. if playable then we can go find her.

fcukger
10-09-2005, 10:31 PM
i chin chai one ... just let me know ...
okok... stand by action than.... namelo got ur hp???

cheers,
fcukger :D

S3x4u29
10-09-2005, 10:47 PM
u met her u suould tell us ma. if playable then we can go find her.
Ok ok if good 2molo i go during HH and look 4 her la :D

kenl
17-09-2005, 01:37 AM
HI To The Bro Who is keen on Jennifer.

Don't mess with her. Do not fall in love with her. She is an expert in this. She has been around for too long and she certainly know how to play the game well.

A short fling when you visit her is okay. Do not try to get her. She will bite back.

I known her since she started. Trust me Bro.

Rof|maoxz
17-09-2005, 01:08 PM

Don't mess with her. Do not fall in love with her. She is an expert in this. She has been around for too long and she certainly know how to play the game well.

A short fling when you visit her is okay. Do not try to get her. She will bite back.

Jen is a lau jiao in MG since my MG romp there. But she's quite a nice gal to chat with. :)

Xyberduke
17-09-2005, 02:13 PM

Jennifer?? u mean the lesbian?

got tired of her liao...

naemlo
17-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Jennifer?? u mean the lesbian?

got tired of her liao...

This Jennifer still there??? Wow, been yrs.... She hates me a lot cos me n my friends always reject her.

Horsepower
17-09-2005, 08:45 PM
This Jennifer still there??? Wow, been yrs.... She hates me a lot cos me n my friends always reject her.
When got rumor of raid she sure go and work because she now PR liao, and not affected by any raids.

ahseng828
18-09-2005, 06:18 PM

she was there many years liao..... Is Sharon still there a PRC who was working as long as Jennifer

Rof|maoxz
18-09-2005, 07:34 PM
she was there many years liao..... Is Sharon still there a PRC who was working as long as Jennifer

Sharon already left MG long ago. I last saw her in may in BS, just for one nite. :)

Zzzzzzz
19-09-2005, 11:43 PM
hi bro....got this Jenny the last time i was there but got rejected when i asked the "golden question". Any luck for u??

Zzzzzzz
19-09-2005, 11:57 PM
hi bro S3x4u29...got this Jenny to sit wif me the last time i was there...tried to bring her out but she refused... Any luck from u?

shetting
21-09-2005, 01:07 AM
Hi guys...
It had been ages since i went MG
Any bros noe whether Sisi is still working there,...
i miz her thick lipstick...btw is it worth goin MG alone?

王小虎龍虎鬥
21-09-2005, 01:18 AM
hi bro S3x4u29...got this Jenny to sit wif me the last time i was there...tried to bring her out but she refused... Any luck from u?
She very difficult to bring out one. But she's pretty and elegant.

simnon
21-09-2005, 07:57 AM
Hi guys...
btw is it worth goin MG alone?

If u can afford the $80 for room +beer+fruits, it is ok to go alone.
Only problem is when gal leave the room, you would be a bit lonely.

Cheers

sadfa
21-09-2005, 12:41 PM
She will bite back.

ai yah jennifer jennifer.
maybe we should start a thread solely on her since many bros on n off ask about her.

btw bro, what u mean bite back?

sadfa
21-09-2005, 12:42 PM
btw is it worth goin MG alone?

no. not worth it.
but if u paying for the drinks, i can accompany u.

dragonslayer
25-09-2005, 11:11 PM
hi ! can any bro pls update me on mg gals at the moment. It has been quite a while since my last visit there !!!!!! Was thinking of go...ing.......but..????

Lover_Boy
27-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Used to cheong there last year,
but seems tat now cannot make it liao...

Bs better choice now!!

dragonslayer
27-09-2005, 07:54 PM
thanks a million! bro lover boy, wil heed yr advice and try bs..

王小虎龍虎鬥
29-09-2005, 01:29 AM
MG business quite bad HH many empty rooms

simnon
29-09-2005, 08:06 AM
MG business quite bad HH many empty rooms
Even the gals are the old ones, like Yuki, CO, etc., how to attract business.

Saw four new ones on Wed HH, but could not make it.
This place now is for those old customers who want to return for old times with those old gals.

Suggest to avoid this place for a while when new stock replenish.

magpiesdyer
29-09-2005, 11:31 AM
Bro Simnon

Wat about TH?

simnon
29-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Bro Simnon

Wat about TH?

U mean SH, did not stay till that time.

TH KTV, I have not step in for close to 2 years liao.

Can't provide any info.

Lover_Boy
30-09-2005, 08:28 PM
thanks a million! bro lover boy, wil heed yr advice and try bs..

No Problem...
There the gals more fun and better looking

Lover_Boy
30-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Even the gals are the old ones, like Yuki, CO, etc., how to attract business.

Saw four new ones on Wed HH, but could not make it.
This place now is for those old customers who want to return for old times with those old gals.

Suggest to avoid this place for a while when new stock replenish.

Heard frm friend wat time u go oso got room.
how to compete other ktv with old hags and those cant make it........save the $ go massage even better.

HBOY
03-10-2005, 05:17 AM
How abt katong ktv, how's the situation like?

I wan to find those ktvs with malaysian gers but duno where? Bros, pls tell me where can i find?

HBOY
03-10-2005, 05:38 AM
i a bit curious if katong opp mg ktv gers r better? got malaysia girls working at ktv anot? where to find them?

AmazonGer
03-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Sat with a ger called KC last sat. Damm big boobs, at least 36D. Quite chatty. Last sat at MG very quiet, only about 5, 6 occupied.

kenl
30-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Hi all Bros,

Is this the end of MG ? Gone are the days when it used to pack in guys week in week out and the Mgmt was a little cocky ( as always when Biz is bustling ). Does KTV goes through a product life cycle as well ? It's a pity bec this used to be such a fun place. To have 5/6 rooms occupied on a Sat is a joke....and sad indeed.

What about HH there ? Is it that bad as well ? Can Any bros who been there recenyly care to share if the price has dropped ? I mean the room and beer charges ? If it is the same, then who will go when there are so many other joints available these days.

From MG Lover

jon2000sg
30-10-2005, 01:08 PM
i a bit curious if katong opp mg ktv gers r better? got malaysia girls working at ktv anot? where to find them?
i always find the gals at katong is better and at least it is cleaner

Rof|maoxz
31-10-2005, 02:12 PM
i always find the gals at katong is better and at least it is cleaner

Katong gals mostly cannot hanky panky lah. They will always ask to be tabao outside one. :) So far never hear any juicy from MG nowadays. :(

jdi813
31-10-2005, 05:25 PM
wah really so jiat lat as that nowadays ... weekend HH 5-6 rms is bad sia ... remember last time always full house ...

Just saw that they like got a new sign board up if i not wrong (at least i neber noticed it b4)

so if now less rms occupied does that mean less gals or same old faces just shorter butterfly time ? :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
01-11-2005, 02:17 AM
Heard fm their sista joints tat they r undergoing renovations
A kaki reinforce tat there were plastering being done while business still resume......perhaps they r also taking tis time 2 spice up the decor

chk if still on-going, rather than 2 let it spoil ur moot

geylangbonker
01-11-2005, 03:49 AM
ai yah jennifer jennifer.
maybe we should start a thread solely on her since many bros on n off ask about her.

btw bro, what u mean bite back?

Oh..surprise to hear bros mentioned her name........i used to cheong MG the last time....and sat with her a couple her times......she is chatty and playful...but a very smart lady who can grab a man's heart......overall she is fair skinned and i like her smooth complexion...........is she still there now in mG OR ELSE WHERE?

sadfa
01-11-2005, 12:03 PM
she is chatty and playful...but a very smart lady who can grab a man's heart......overall she is fair skinned and i like her smooth complexion...........is she still there now in mG OR ELSE WHERE?

dunno boss. long time never go myself but since she is pr, think she should still be be there. somemore close 2 her house somemore.
but dont think she that playful lah!

NotSuave
02-11-2005, 12:50 PM
The renovation is still on going.
I was there last sunday. Intention to relax but end up bonking the 20 yrs old SYT who sat with me in a nearby hotel.
Notice that there are quite a number of Big @@ available. Some new stock had arrive but the number of stock cannot compare to the old good days.

dorado2
03-11-2005, 02:04 AM
hi all,

haven't been there for almost 2 years. the last time i went sat with a girl called yang qing. any brothers out there know if she is there.

thanks all.

Randi_Candi
03-11-2005, 12:25 PM
hi all,

haven't been there for almost 2 years. the last time i went sat with a girl called yang qing. any brothers out there know if she is there.

thanks all.
Tall, fair n fm the northern part?
If its her, she shd b in other sista joints

dorado2
03-11-2005, 02:30 PM
hi randi,

i think so. thanks for the info.

S3x4u29
05-11-2005, 01:30 AM
The renovation is still on going.
I was there last sunday. Intention to relax but end up bonking the 20 yrs old SYT who sat with me in a nearby hotel.
Notice that there are quite a number of Big @@ available. Some new stock had arrive but the number of stock cannot compare to the old good days.
MG under reno ? Hmmm long time no cheong liao and in the stage of hibernation liao. as what bro quote though SYT with big @@ but still cannot compare of the good old days izizt the service or looks? wandering how business there now, the place is not bad but the setback is cannot received phone call beside Sing**L subscriber:confused: .Haiz very troublesome no reachable by mobile. Well cheers and happy cheonging bros.:)

mahalosux
05-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Tall, fair n fm the northern part?
If its her, she shd b in other sista joints

Woodlands, Sembawang, Admiralty or Yishun?:confused:

msca
12-11-2005, 10:22 PM
I was there yesterday .. the place was busted at around 10 plus at night .. saw a few girls were caught :eek: think can stop going there for awhile

china_hunt
13-11-2005, 02:13 PM
I was there yesterday .. the place was busted at around 10 plus at night .. saw a few girls were caught :eek: think can stop going there for awhile

Oops. tot of going 4 HH 2day, any1 else verfiy last nite MG was raided ? if yes, definitely must avoid for awhile !!!

jdi813
13-11-2005, 03:54 PM
issit ??? heard from one of my reg gals that the gals at MG nowadays all young ... but only thing is real business is bad most of the time ... like one rm occupied on a Sat HH ... so LL they gotta go BS or TH or whereever

dap26
13-11-2005, 09:59 PM
Oops. tot of going 4 HH 2day, any1 else verfiy last nite MG was raided ? if yes, definitely must avoid for awhile !!!

Me also heard tat recently from my bs mm tat mg kena raid.Dunno issit true??She dun dare to work this few days at bs cos sarce bs kena raid.

Randi_Candi
14-11-2005, 12:58 AM
MG kena n so did opp, but the place stil got ppl:cool:

monster98
14-11-2005, 09:38 AM
MG kena n so did opp, but the place stil got ppl:cool:

wow....... u got information har...... Why never inform us b4 the raid????? :p

Randi_Candi
14-11-2005, 09:39 AM
wow....... u got information har...... Why never inform us b4 the raid????? :p
Nbzzz.....if i can give info b4 raid, i m sure i wud hv more than sufficient funds 2 cheong n kkb, imagine the no. of ppl willing 2 pay?:D

monster98
14-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Nbzzz.....if i can give info b4 raid, i m sure i wud hv more than sufficient funds 2 cheong n kkb, imagine the no. of ppl willing 2 pay?:D

but I tot u have all the info during the past few raid???? :D Mai Kay kay lah.....

Randi_Candi
14-11-2005, 09:43 AM
but I tot u have all the info during the past few raid????
Mai Kay kay lah.....
Cheh! I told u b4 liao......its not who u r, but its who i know
Nbzz.....I hv a few capable frens mah........but i cant baotoh him lar:o

btw u an lar......me not tat kinda twerp tat goes ard telling prey 2 dun work lar, got raid lar jus 2 scare the shit of o them n get opp 2 keep em company
tats for cheepos n despos :D

monster98
14-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Cheh! I told u b4 liao......its not who u r, but its who i know
Nbzz.....I hv a few capable frens mah........but i cant baotoh him lar

u mean uncle acer3939

btw u an lar......me not tat kinda twerp tat goes ard telling prey 2 dun work lar, got raid lar jus 2 scare the shit of o them n get opp 2 keep em company
tats for cheepos n despos :D

wow... so envy u........ never will I get all these luck:(

Randi_Candi
14-11-2005, 09:51 AM
u mean uncle acer3939
wow... so envy u........ never will I get all these luck
Nbzz.....u lidat baotoh A39 goot meh?:p
Yeah......u dun get the luck....cos the gals will lie 2 u got raid n ask u 2 make em feel safe:D

monster98
14-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Nbzz.....u lidat baotoh A39 goot meh?:p

Ops....... didn't mean to do that.. too late to edit liao...... he sure to receive lots of pm in future......

Yeah......u dun get the luck....cos the gals will lie 2 u got raid n ask u 2 make em feel safe

u think I'm RC or Teebu issit?????:p

Randi_Candi
14-11-2005, 10:27 AM
Ops....... didn't mean to do that.. too late to edit liao...... he sure to receive lots of pm in future......

Aiya.......everyday also can say got raid 1, but no specific info given
Who the hell will know? I thk its time 2 get A39 2 branja green t

Nbzzz......u dun cum n drag me in, I m a nobody not like somebody:p

monster98
14-11-2005, 10:31 AM
I m a nobody not like somebody:p

Why must u always sabo Teebu and uncle A39?????

monster98
14-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Aiya.......everyday also can say got raid 1, but no specific info given

Exactly the reason why all the gals didn't go for work and me busy entertaining them all the nite......... "seow" almost dry up already......... :D
Ops............ did I say the wrong thing again?????

Randi_Candi
14-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Why must u always sabo Teebu and uncle A39?????
Hiazzz.......these 2 buggas r so low profile, thk we must go n get some ad fees fm em liao........:p

Randi_Candi
14-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Exactly the reason why all the gals didn't go for work and me busy entertaining them all the nite......... "seow" almost dry up already......... :D
Ops............ did I say the wrong thing again?????
Dun even try 2 pass 2 me, I cant handle em (nbzzz.....TPS PQs leh).........:o
Knn.....pls leave some trees for the others hor

Wah kaozzz......monday nia my cheong schedule is full liao.......
Only 2molo abit free.......so u 1 2 tell me juicy FRs, u know wat 2 do hor

albert123
14-11-2005, 12:15 PM
any bro can provide some info on
1)SS or hongyun
2)ah mei---one of the tall ger (1.74m)

tks alot bro

turbo_power
14-11-2005, 01:43 PM

you mai kay kay lah... i heard teebu teacher oso learn from you leh...:p

monster98
14-11-2005, 02:38 PM
you mai kay kay lah... i heard teebu teacher oso learn from you leh...:p

wei...... u don't anyhow luan luan kon hor......... Do u know who is Teebu anot? Don't know please keep quiet ok??????:D

mahalosux
14-11-2005, 02:40 PM
wei...... u don't anyhow luan luan kon hor......... Do u know who is Teebu anot? Don't know please keep quiet ok??????:D

i noe what is tee boon... the one u eat along wif chicken rice one...:D

iamhuman
14-11-2005, 02:44 PM
any bros know the price for room after happy hours???if ard 4 pax go??and do we nit to book room??planning to go ltr...pls advise..tks

turbo_power
14-11-2005, 02:55 PM

i know him lah... last week i met him n he mention abt a "laughing buddha" : capability n ability, God n Buddha of PRC mm...shd be u wat... :D

otur
15-11-2005, 12:48 AM
any bro can provide some info on
1)SS or hongyun
2)ah mei---one of the tall ger (1.74m)

tks alot bro
r we talking abt the same person?
hongyun long hair abit rough face, ah mei 19yrs o. 2 of them stay together?
last met these 2 at TH abt 10days ago......

albert123
16-11-2005, 06:03 PM
r we talking abt the same person?
hongyun long hair abit rough face, ah mei 19yrs o. 2 of them stay together?
last met these 2 at TH abt 10days ago......

yup...i heard that they stay 2gether..
u know them??? any info on them???

hardrocksg
19-11-2005, 11:26 PM
1) heard mg and katong checked
2) dg also checked
3) dc also kena
that was over the last 2 weeks
4) last night was eminent?
Who's is next

jjin
20-11-2005, 10:52 PM
hi,all bros, seem like mg has no crowds, not many talk on this joint

SexMan
23-11-2005, 09:04 PM
any bros know the price for room after happy hours???if ard 4 pax go??and do we nit to book room??planning to go ltr...pls advise..tks

Hi,

I read that Katong is charging $120 ( 3 jug + free rm) for HH & $170 ( 3 jug + free rm) for SH.

How abt MG? Same as Katong?

And if I went during HH, can I continue to stay after HH or need to buy 3 more jug? (BTW, any idea how much to bring the gal out for FJ after they close shop?)

Pls help of u know as I plan to bring my fren there this fri for his birthday..

Thanks

jjin
24-11-2005, 11:00 PM
hi, no point taking ur frds to these to joint, not much action nowadays, bills quite ex n gals not much playable, try other places better

Caine
26-12-2005, 10:04 AM
looks like this thread is getting less attractive...

WoW_LaU
26-12-2005, 11:36 AM
looks like this thread is getting less attractive...

Yar lor. Used to cheong there often 1-2 years back. But now, my buddies and me dun go there liao. :(

kanninnama
26-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Did anyone here tried YuanYuan, a cute girl from Hangzhou with a bombastic hairdo. Very cute.

She keep jioing me, hj me in the room till i shoot ($50)...but to go for fj, need $150 bucks (initially ask for $200).

But her mouth a bit bad breath...

so i din go with her.

Caine
02-01-2006, 11:47 AM
any more field updates for MG?
Been there a few weeks ago...
sat with a beijing gal... intro by the waitress there, saying she's first day at work...

come in, sat for not more than 10 min, counter called her.. she left room and whole session only came back for 2 to 3 times, each time less than 5 mins....

asked her towards the end of the session how many "tais" she having... dare told me very less... only 6 to 7 only...!!!! F*&% man...

Dan 4 Zhu 1 Chi 1 Lao 2 Hu 3

should have started my attack upon her stepping into my room....

now waitress so friendly, ask serivce ok or not...
so friendly chat with customers...

long ago where got like this: all face black blak like i own them 1 million dollars like that...

now business so bad, they have to focus on customer service...