PDA

View Full Version : Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

HBullet
23-05-2015, 02:59 PM
In Yangon working for couple months already. Anyone want to hang out and explore the massage market together? PM me.

Anyone know of any outcall massage? Prefer to have it in the comfort of home but don't know where to find them..

hayouth
24-05-2015, 10:33 AM
Anybody know the exchange rate at Yangon?
From SGD to MMK?

I saw online it is already 830, sounds great.

dust
24-05-2015, 12:36 PM
bro,

not so high. I just changed on sat at peninsula. 730 only. how convenient is the service provider accept credit card? like shopping n restaurant? anyone can advise? i be Yangon 26-30 may

From SGD to MMK?

uhoo
24-05-2015, 02:05 PM
From SGD to MMK?

you can change at Yangon airport from sgd to MMK. rate is about 820. very good rates at the airport. :D

dust
27-05-2015, 12:39 AM
[hi anyone have full address of jj? how to tell taxi driver how to go.thank U for advice..

QUOTE=frog3;13030925]Went JJ few times, usually I ask them to bring those girl can speak Thai to me... Cos much more girl can speak Thai then English.... Usually I pay 60usd to 80usd for overnight, I means until morning 6am, usually no problem...
Usually I choose 3 to 4 girl to sit with me 1st, then start drinking and chatting, see which girl are more willing to go and ask her to change cloth. Then continue drinking awhile then go back hotel for action.... Don't forget to tips the waitress and security too... Sometimes on my table got 3 waitress and 2 security... Don't worry, 1k kyat for each to us is nothing, important is safety issue...[/QUOTE]

hayouth
27-05-2015, 01:22 AM
Just tell the taxi driver:
You want to go JJ for drink, most driver run in night will know about it.

sailsingapore
27-05-2015, 02:26 AM
[hi anyone have full address of jj? how to tell taxi driver how to go.thank U for advice..

J.J ENTERTAINMENT CITY

(4th Floor.) Mingalar Market Mingalar Taung Nyunt

The best ST hotel is SUMMER MOTEL (near Shwedagon Pagoda) at 15,000 kyat ... do not confuse with Summer PALACE Hotel

dell_lee_2003
28-05-2015, 02:27 AM
You can see some girls standing near Kandawgyi at night or near inya in day time. To identify the working girls near inya road is to look at their eyes. When you look at their eyes, the working girls will look back at you. the damage is around 10k -15k for girls near kandaw gyi and around 20k for the girls near inya.
The price is for a local like myself who can speak burmese. if you cannot speak burmese, the price can be higher as well..

Bro Horny. Is it Inya road which has the school? I dont see girls along the road though I have drive in every day. What time they operate? I wanna try too.

gongon10
28-05-2015, 10:33 AM
Going to be in Yangon solo for a few weeks-anyone wanna meet up? shoot me a PM, I speak Burmese decently. I'm a young guy, but down for massages, ktv, bars, anything yo!

Hornydog3636
28-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Hi bros,

So jj or pioneer is best?

hayouth
28-05-2015, 11:40 PM
Not feeling so good last weekend go to JJ, there open few new shop near JJ, may they take away the customers and girls?

Hornydog3636
29-05-2015, 12:53 AM
Went to jj just now. Reach 930...was led to a corner table. No girls around or at least at other area, only 1 gal sit with me. The waiter did bring some girls over but all dao face..see also sian. So although not my top choice but no choice..80k for LT..service was ok but no bj...very shy. Was too tired as had a long day so after 2 shots ask her to leave. Gave her 2k for taxi as her attitude was ok. Nice small nips...:P

Hornydog3636
29-05-2015, 12:56 AM
2.5k frm chinatown to jj. 3k back to hotel..heard from the girl need to take cab from within jj or else police will catch. 1st cab quote me 5k...i said no..3k..so another cab took us. Entrance fee is 4k for a beer or coke. Bought the girl a red bull for 2.5k. Tip guy who brought me up, waiter, security guard each 1k. Perhaps other bros have better experience but just sharing my 1st JJ trip...hope you all find useful.

shit8
29-05-2015, 01:02 AM
should be going yangon on 2nd week of june with colleague.. virgin trip.. dunno if got time to action lol

HornyMashimaro
29-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Bro Horny. Is it Inya road which has the school? I dont see girls along the road though I have drive in every day. What time they operate? I wanna try too.

I meant on Pyay road near IBC and the lake.. and sometimes on Kaber Aye Road in front of Sedona.

dell_lee_2003
29-05-2015, 12:20 PM
I meant on Pyay road near IBC and the lake.. and sometimes on Kaber Aye Road in front of Sedona.

Bro. Kabar Aye has no girls already. Think Raid.
Pyay Road near IBC is interesting but now Pyay Road jam and it is too obivous to take the girl and nego. :(.

Thanks for ur reply bro.

wowgad
29-05-2015, 06:54 PM
hey there in Yangon for the weekend, anyone want to meet at 19th street to get some beer and cheong later?

hayouth
29-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Good night guys, anybody have encounter at zero zone roof top beer bar?

Want to go down see tomorrow, how is the girls there?

sailsingapore
29-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Good night guys, anybody have encounter at zero zone roof top beer bar?

Want to go down see tomorrow, how is the girls there?

Yes I did ... directly opposite Empire ... not bad for a few beers :)

dell_lee_2003
30-05-2015, 08:24 PM
I heard there is some girl who.gave their number to their.client to call.them.for booking. Also some ma ma san. Anyone know?

Hornydog3636
31-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Bros, any app for yangon girls dating? Thanks

hayouth
31-05-2015, 04:41 PM
I heard there is some girl who.gave their number to their.client to call.them.for booking. Also some ma ma san. Anyone know?

I keep the numbers every times I visit, and all the girls & mama San give me the numbers, will share with you when I return to computer.

dust
01-06-2015, 01:15 AM
just back from Yangon... not bad experience for 1st virgin trip. went to hotel royal bar for drink.not in mood forbut vet to know some spore bros there.

2nd night go to JJ ..wow..quite impressed with so many girls there. can get anyone I like n planning to go. waitER say WAIT bring me some girls. finally get 1 quite tall average looking with good alitutide. I don't expect much as many comment myamar gal not service oriented as thai /viet gal. negotiate final price 70K n stay till 6am. back hotel need pay another 10K as my room only single pp..haha

wow...hit jackpot the girl really damn good...have frenching , bbbj n she wet. loud mourning n I finish n go to sleep. but don know why stay awake till 4am cannot sleep. tease her as she asleep. she get to wake n ask I can go for 2nd round it ok.

she bbbj again n I doggy her. Myanmar butt really good as fleshy n round. finally shot. I ask her she can leave but she inisted to stay as she promised.another plus point. so morning 6 she go n kiss me goodbye.I really feel this gal really nice . so any bro like to try can pm me for her phone no. but no framing if don like her service. I not his OKT. good luck hunting.

dell_lee_2003
02-06-2015, 07:49 PM
I keep the numbers every times I visit, and all the girls & mama San give me the numbers, will share with you when I return to computer.
thx bro. I wanna have it so that I can arrange to meet
Thx

dell_lee_2003
03-06-2015, 08:02 PM
just back from Yangon... not bad experience for 1st virgin trip. went to hotel royal bar for drink.not in mood forbut vet to know some spore bros there.

2nd night go to JJ ..wow..quite impressed with so many girls there. can get anyone I like n planning to go. waitER say WAIT bring me some girls. finally get 1 quite tall average looking with good alitutide. I don't expect much as many comment myamar gal not service oriented as thai /viet gal. negotiate final price 70K n stay till 6am. back hotel need pay another 10K as my room only single pp..haha

wow...hit jackpot the girl really damn good...have frenching , bbbj n she wet. loud mourning n I finish n go to sleep. but don know why stay awake till 4am cannot sleep. tease her as she asleep. she get to wake n ask I can go for 2nd round it ok.

she bbbj again n I doggy her. Myanmar butt really good as fleshy n round. finally shot. I ask her she can leave but she inisted to stay as she promised.another plus point. so morning 6 she go n kiss me goodbye.I really feel this gal really nice . so any bro like to try can pm me for her phone no. but no framing if don like her service. I not his OKT. good luck hunting.

Bro. Can I get her number please

boyzzzharry
04-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Any happy ending massage place in Yangon? I am currently stationed in Yangon but very new to this place. Thanks

christopher1
04-06-2015, 06:56 PM
You can go to Shwe Gon Daing Hotel. All the Taxi drivers know this place
Oil message will cost you 35000Kyats
For Hand Job you need to tips the girl like 20000Kyats

shit8
05-06-2015, 02:33 AM
Going yangon 15 to 19th. Any bros there.

Will be be staying at best western green hill. Sharing room with a colleague. Anyone know any ST rooms nearby there?

Hornydog3636
06-06-2015, 10:41 PM

Bro, can pm me her number?

Hornydog3636
06-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Anyone know if the massage place at bor yun nat road have happy ending? Blue lights one...bypass it when going there for dinner...thanks in advance

mugendc5
08-06-2015, 04:19 PM
Any bros in Yangon on 8 june to 10 june?

will be travelling for some meetings and have lot of time at night and can meet up for drinks?

New to yangon and need all the help recce around.

cheers

dell_lee_2003
11-06-2015, 04:04 PM
Thx Bro Hayouth
Although I do not like that girl.

I am actually looking fair lady with 25yrs old range. And have a nice feet with fair colour skin. If any bro came across pretty lady with have a cute feet, fair skin please do PM me. I will always remember ur kindness repay after I have tried and like it. (5000Kyats GSM card)

Ahsong
13-06-2015, 11:10 PM
Anyone know if the massage place at bor yun nat road have happy ending? Blue lights one...bypass it when going there for dinner...thanks in advance

It's a traditional massage.

shit8
17-06-2015, 01:12 PM
Just went to SGD last night.

Not bad. Cheaper and better to sillypore.

Nice firm boobs and good gfe

sailsingapore
17-06-2015, 01:16 PM
Just went to SGD last night.

Not bad. Cheaper and better to sillypore.

Nice firm boobs and good gfe

Well done Bro :D Hope you try JJ Entertainment as well :)

shit8
17-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Well done Bro :D Hope you try JJ Entertainment as well :)

the funny thing is why all the local - my friends, business partners and taxi drivers all say JJ no good.

BUT my bros here at SBF here say good. so what issit that they dont like and what issit that we like lol

and next headache is colleague staying with me.. wanna find ST hotel (clean one not far from my hotel at pho sein road) also dunno where to find..

never so headache before leh.. =p

Yoshirux
17-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Bro. Can I get her number please

can i get her number please

sailsingapore
17-06-2015, 09:42 PM
the funny thing is why all the local - my friends, business partners and taxi drivers all say JJ no good.

BUT my bros here at SBF here say good. so what issit that they dont like and what issit that we like lol

and next headache is colleague staying with me.. wanna find ST hotel (clean one not far from my hotel at pho sein road) also dunno where to find..

ok bro ... try JJ ONCE just for yourself ... and THEN post your comments for all of us samsters :D

Yoshirux
17-06-2015, 09:58 PM
Bro. GTR club os closed for renovation. Seems like next bestbplace is DJ bar.
Also, if budget is 150 USD. I think kandawgi palace hotel can do.

Nearby hotels for J.J entertainment city ?

shit8
17-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Nearby hotels for J.J entertainment city ?

hotel esperado?

shit8
17-06-2015, 10:16 PM
ok bro ... try JJ ONCE just for yourself ... and THEN post your comments for all of us samsters :D

any clean and good ST hotels bo? lol:p

uangweb
18-06-2015, 02:13 AM

Please PM me her number bro. Thanks

sailsingapore
18-06-2015, 09:42 AM
any clean and good ST hotels bo? lol:p

Upzzz you Bro shit8 :D

===========================

J.J ENTERTAINMENT CITY

The best ST hotel is SUMMER MOTEL (near Shwedagon Pagoda) at 15,000 kyat ... do not confuse with Summer PALACE Hotel

verytired
21-06-2015, 04:02 PM

It's different perspective. this like you advising your foreigner business counterpart (not close chionging friends) that geylang no good. I think they are worried for your safety. it can be quite rowdy there. And the local perception of bad reputation being seen in those vicinity. i did witness some fights in JJ. some bros here were with me, but we paid our "insurance policy".

To each, his own. like what Bro Sailsingapore said, try it. then decide for yourself.

never so headache before leh.. =p That's good headache. sorry i can't help you with short term hotels but there are posts here you can check out.

paymaster
21-06-2015, 09:48 PM
You all happily go for roadside girls. Cheap right? Btw, a lot of these girls are HIV positive. Make sure you check yourself when you come back SG pls.

verytired
25-06-2015, 12:29 AM
You all happily go for roadside girls. Cheap right? Btw, a lot of these girls are HIV positive. Make sure you check yourself when you come back SG pls.
frankly... after 3 years in yangon, i didn't have to urge to try that.
perhaps i move around in cab.

boyzzzharry
28-06-2015, 11:56 PM
Any bro want to go out for disco, massage and KTV together? Please PM me if interested btw I am local and currently stationed back in Myanmar and most of my friends not interested in those things.

boyzzzharry
28-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Any bro want to go out for disco, massage and KTV together? Please PM me if interested btw I am local and currently stationed back in Myanmar and most of my friends not interested in those things.

Ahsong
29-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Any information the massage at Summer Hotel ?

HornyMashimaro
30-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Bros, any app for yangon girls dating? Thanks

Try Wechat! Sometimes you got some freebies

HornyMashimaro
30-06-2015, 09:54 AM

Try Fame Hotel. They can help you find girls also.

Most girls at JJ are good. but most locals such as taxi drivers dunno the girl inside.
In addition, JJ image is already spoilt by WLs outside. and too crowded inside.

HornyMashimaro
30-06-2015, 09:55 AM

Share contact bro!

HornyMashimaro
30-06-2015, 09:58 AM

We should try sometimes together.

Ronney86
04-07-2015, 05:17 PM
Anyone at Yangon wanna hang out at ktv together tonight,

I had not try any of the ktv at Yangon yet.

verytired
05-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Anyone at Yangon wanna hang out at ktv together tonight, Can text me +959973948782.

I had not try any of the ktv at Yangon yet.you are 2 days late.... so sorry

most of the talk here is JJ or such wl pick-up joints.

anyone wanna share some pointers on KTV scenes here?

musculardick
05-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Bros. Anyone here know which hotel in Yangon got the wl that rent room and we can walk in to them? Or any spa that offer full service?

bigsnoop4007
07-07-2015, 03:52 PM

Lucky you!!! Been to JJ quite a bit.....after my first 3 tries in which the chicks were dead fish, I have stopped picking up at JJ. Bu I must say they all have awesome butts....especially through their lungyis.

Azura
08-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Will be there from 13th to 16th July. Anyone want to meet up?

Usual hangout is at Emperor.

devilduck
09-07-2015, 04:47 PM
As a Myanmar guy, I really feel embarrassed for the fact that foreigners know alot more than me about Myanmar girls...lol...I am currently studying in Singapore...if you guys wanna recommend me some good and place to relax...I will be more than happy.

musculardick
10-07-2015, 12:38 PM
As a Myanmar guy, I really feel embarrassed for the fact that foreigners know alot more than me about Myanmar girls...lol...I am currently studying in Singapore...if you guys wanna recommend me some good and place to relax...I will be more than happy.

There are so many places in sg. Just browse this forum is sufficient to provide you places plus the type of services you would like to get. If you got time, head to jb as well.

Enjoy!

devilduck
10-07-2015, 01:37 PM
There are so many places in sg. Just browse this forum is sufficient to provide you places plus the type of services you would like to get. If you got time, head to jb as well.

Enjoy!
I read in news about the random brothel in some HDB got arrested....the only legal one is the gayleng one right?

shit8
13-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Here at yangon from 13 to 16. Anyone chionging tonihht?

Azura
13-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Here from 13th - 16th July too. Where you intend to go?

shit8
14-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Here from 13th - 16th July too. Where you intend to go?

Where u staying?

darkhard1
14-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Hiya.. I will be in Yangon 26 - 29 July, staying at Sule Shangri La... Any lobang to chiong?

dell_lee_2003
14-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Bro. The massage near to BME, will the girl offer special service? I was engaged one girl today and she is so pretty, fair and have a lovely leg. I am dying to finish under her spell but I am not sure whether the girl offer special. It is bathroom attached room bro.

can someone advice me?

neokn
14-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Anyone in Yangon Now. Here till Thurs for biz. Want to Chiong?

neokn
14-07-2015, 09:13 PM
I'm here too @ Yangon @ Rose Garden Hotel. Anyone

shit8
14-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Was thinking of dj bar or jj later

shit8
14-07-2015, 10:23 PM
Hiya.. I will be in Yangon 26 - 29 July, staying at Sule Shangri La... Any lobang to chiong?

For the banking conference?

neokn
14-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Was thinking of dj bar or jj later

where are u? wow! damn sianz. Nothing near this hotel.

neokn
15-07-2015, 01:37 AM

Bro, pls pm number.

dell_lee_2003
15-07-2015, 10:11 AM
Any bro know how to Nego whole body massage Girl at BME? I engaged with one pretty lady yesterday and I wanted to get HJ from her.

shit8
15-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Went DJ bar last night.

Waste time. Got a girl. Which was a total rip off. She came and sat with me and my friend as it was late I also didn't wanna change venue just grab and go. Did one shot and say wanna leave.

Overall bonk not ever 4/10. Felt a bit sianz. Just paid and ask her go as I rather sleep alone.

Next time I better follow others and go jj instead

coolieboy
16-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Any information the massage at Summer Hotel ?

Standard massage. Pay 90 mins for full body or 45 mins for half body.

HornyMashimaro
16-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Bro. The massage near to BME, will the girl offer special service? I was engaged one girl today and she is so pretty, fair and have a lovely leg. I am dying to finish under her spell but I am not sure whether the girl offer special. It is bathroom attached room bro.

can someone advice me?

Share Location and Cost, bro :)

HornyMashimaro
16-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Any new Massage places? I am getting bored in Ygn..

dell_lee_2003
16-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Share Location and Cost, bro :)

Bro. BME massage place is along University Ave road. There is a sign BME.

Just go in and get the girl :)

1.5hr = Ks. 10000
Tips between 3000-5000

Their massage is Damm good. You try and you will be regular. I can give u girl name in Private if you want to go.

verytired
16-07-2015, 08:13 PM
Went DJ bar last night.

Waste time. Got a girl. Which was a total rip off. She came and sat with me and my friend as it was late I also didn't wanna change venue just grab and go. Did one shot and say wanna leave.

Overall bonk not ever 4/10. Felt a bit sianz. Just paid and ask her go as I rather sleep alone.

Next time I better follow others and go jj instead
i feel for you bro.... i too had my fair shares of disppointment.

Never pick up any girls at DJ bar before.... in fact since 2012, i'd only been there once. Yet to be fair, there are good and bad apples within every basket.

one day you may find some good apples if you keep digging. Perhaps if chances allows, i can have a drink with you end july.

cheers

boyzzzharry
17-07-2015, 04:30 PM
Anyone want to go out tonight? PM me :)

martinma
19-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Just arrive Yangon. Anyone want to cheong? I stay near airport.

HornyMashimaro
20-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Bro. BME massage place is along University Ave road. There is a sign BME.

Just go in and get the girl :)

1.5hr = Ks. 10000
Tips between 3000-5000

Their massage is Damm good. You try and you will be regular. I can give u girl name in Private if you want to go.

Do they have story telling signs about their special service? can the room be locked from inside? is there any peeping hole? Private / Single room? How is the girls' touch and their presentation of themselves? the way they message? Is there any sign that can tell stories?

HornyMashimaro
20-07-2015, 11:15 AM
i feel for you bro.... i too had my fair shares of disppointment.

Never pick up any girls at DJ bar before.... in fact since 2012, i'd only been there once. Yet to be fair, there are good and bad apples within every basket.

one day you may find some good apples if you keep digging. Perhaps if chances allows, i can have a drink with you end july.

cheers

DJ bar or Brave bar or GTR are more like Rich Local's clubbing grounds. When I was there for more than 1 time lately, I didn't know that there is working lady to pick up. haha

boyzzzharry
20-07-2015, 02:36 PM
I am in Yangon about 3 months and here is what I can share with yours.
JJ - lots of girls and got one girl for whole night at 70k kyat. Very gfe and she even call me next 2 more days.
DJ bar- there got a few working girls about 20~30 girls. Can find them near the bar, close to toilet. Calling price us 80k to 100k per whole night. Tried once but not so gfe though.

Brave bar- mostly is local clubbing ground. I didn't see any working girls pr may to I am too high to differentiate working girl or normal girl haha.

Escape bar-more of a pub. Good availability of different type of drinks.

Never been to BME, GTR bars.

Rumors - heard can find working girls standing along the road near BME 1 at night.

Seen- 5~10 girls standing along kabar aye road near Sedona hotel bus stop. I noticed there are more girls on Friday and Saturday.

KTV
Tried ktv along okalapa road (near aiport road). Most of the girls can follow hotel for short time but still depend on individual nego skill for price.

Massage

Tried normal traditional massages but never try special one yet. Normal one can find at Shwegonedine hotel, ave 64 hotel, yangon city golf resort and so many massage places.

Thats all that I know of Myanmar night scence for now and play safe. I can join you if you intend to go out during weekend but still depend on my mood though. Anyway I will try my best to help you if I can't join you on your adventure ;)

dell_lee_2003
20-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Bro. Anyone been to Bar One @ Utopia Tower Kandaw Gyi. Is the drink expensive?

verytired
20-07-2015, 09:19 PM
DJ bar or Brave bar or GTR are more like Rich Local's clubbing grounds. When I was there for more than 1 time lately, I didn't know that there is working lady to pick up. haha
DJ bar WL shi de. lots.

Not so with GTR, Brave & cafe Liberal. Never been to GTR. can any one here confirmed it's changed to Inya Bar?

thing bout these rich local joints, they open til late and most often than not, it's a hangout place for off-duty ktv girls. Need to put some time & effort to pick up. Most are just looking for a fun time & not money. It provides some variety form the usual pick-up & go lifestyle.

Then again, some WL from other clubs like pioneer & DJ bar sometime go fishing there when they having some "turf-war" at their natural habitat. I am still learning how to spot them out. but i do know quite a bit of clubs & KTV girls for tell-tale signs.

Else to make life simple & uncomplicated, i'll just call them out.

gongon10
21-07-2015, 10:55 PM
btw massage at bme is normal massage

Longitude
23-07-2015, 09:59 AM
Planning to stay at the Hotel Esperado. How is this hotel and what are the cheonging places nearby? Thanks.

verytired
24-07-2015, 08:57 AM
Planning to stay at the Hotel Esperado. How is this hotel and what are the cheonging places nearby? Thanks.
never stayed there, but i guess it's a new hotel so should not be that bad.

your closest entertainment would be JJ + joints within the compound. which i estimate should not more than 1500ks away. the same cannot be said for return trip.

since it's near town too, you can try out emperor or zero zone across the street.

for club activities, going west ward along Ahlone will land you at pioneer.

have a good time in yangon. remember to update us on happenings.... and unhappenings. cheers!

Longitude
24-07-2015, 09:08 AM
never stayed there, but i guess it's a new hotel so should not be that bad.

your closest entertainment would be JJ + joints within the compound. which i estimate should not more than 1500ks away. the same cannot be said for return trip.

since it's near town too, you can try out emperor or zero zone across the street.

for club activities, going west ward along Ahlone will land you at pioneer.

have a good time in yangon. remember to update us on happenings.... and unhappenings. cheers!

Thanks. Will add your points later.

BikeFever
26-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Any knows the rate for ST for jj?

BikeFever
26-07-2015, 05:48 PM
Any pick up bar in shangrila

boyzzzharry
26-07-2015, 07:58 PM
It is about 50k to 60k for local

musculardick
26-07-2015, 11:11 PM

There is no ST for JJ. It's a bar for pick up like many other bar in Yangon and once pick up usually for whole night. Off course you can nego with the lady. If you don't know Burmese like me there is waiter to help you translate. The waiter also will recommend you some ST hotel nearby if you ask. If not wrong is 22000ky but not sure is whole night or few hr. There is FL and also model categories. FL rate from 50000 to 80000. Model will be 100000. Model are those that will walk the stage at 11pm and 230am. All the rate mentioned is as per yesterday rate.
Happy hunting!

BikeFever
27-07-2015, 12:37 AM
Shit . So if I go past 11 and miss the model walk . I'm screwed

musculardick
27-07-2015, 03:33 PM
Shit . So if I go past 11 and miss the model walk . I'm screwed

Not that serious. All you need is either wait for later time or anyhow screw the FL there. There are so many. Lol

shit8
27-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Who going jj tonight

BikeFever
27-07-2015, 11:40 PM
I anything . U want to go?

BikeFever
28-07-2015, 12:27 AM
Boring . No reply here and just receive a pm from a bro on a fl contact but number not working ... haiz boring night

shit8
28-07-2015, 04:21 AM
Boring . No reply here and just receive a pm from a bro on a fl contact but number not working ... haiz boring night

Sorry bro. By the time I saw your msg I already there le. Last min my distributor jio me go.

shit8
28-07-2015, 04:23 AM
Who is at the conference at shang?

Nightguide
29-07-2015, 12:27 PM
ီDon't know if I am allowed to post this here.. Native Yangon resident... looking to party... Do not be mistaken.... just a guy.... Anyone new to the city... or interested to visit... please contact me.

Name is Ash. Happy mongering......

verytired
29-07-2015, 09:43 PM
ီDon't know if I am allowed to post this here.. Native Yangon resident... looking to party... Do not be mistaken.... just a guy.... Anyone new to the city... or interested to visit... please contact me.

any posts are welcome.

are you a shepherd or a sheep? a guide or a tourist?
cos u said "looking". but you asked for "new to the city"

verytired
29-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Who going jj tonight
i thought you said going back on 16th?

JJ got you hooked?

any FR on better "encounters" after your disappointment at DJ?

remote
30-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Hi all,

Seeing that we do have a good number of Singapore bros here, may I propose a gathering?

Objective is networking, making new friends cum chiong buddies...especially to those who are like me, whom have been relocated here due to work.

What else is better than hanging out with a fellow Singaporean and watching each other back while enjoying at this unfamiliar turf?

Time: 2200 hours (Myanmar time, 1.5 hours behind Singapore time)
Date: Saturday, 1st August

For budgeting purpose, below are the info I gathered so far;

Entry fee with 1 drink: 4000 kyats (~S$5)
Bonk: 50k to 80k kyats (~S$60 to ~S$95)

Final bill will be on dutch system.
Bonk wise is of cos OTOT carry on.

2200 hours is the golden timing as advised by my local colleague when the crowd is still small with most girls already started work.

FYI, JJ open at 2030 hours and music start at 2200 hours.

Don't be shy, this is a open invitation to all fellow Singaporean brothers working or living in Yangon. You are free to bring over your friend or co-worker too.

We might be far from home but let the SG50 spirit be carry on to here.

Please kindly PM me to exchange contacts.

Nightguide
31-07-2015, 05:51 PM
any posts are welcome.

are you a shepherd or a sheep? a guide or a tourist?
cos u said "looking". but you asked for "new to the city"

Ahh, I am sort of advertising to the service. Maybe I can become entrepreneurial when I get my own car to stalk the streets of Yangon with Sing bros hopping from bar after bar at the same time having someone speaks local language. I am just starting my business so starting at very low rate. Anyone who is just in town for a few days looking for some fun can just PM me.

Cheers,
I don't even care if there is no one. I still look for the thrill to explore my city night happenings.

verytired
04-08-2015, 02:56 PM
Ahh, I am sort of advertising to the service. ........I am just starting my business so starting at very low rate.......
That's nice of you. However most of us here meet up to explore based on a friend to friend basis. And usually goes dutch.

Your proposal may interest some. I m also curious how you planned to work. Like are you not splitting the bill on top of a remuneration rate?

Bill is a concern for me as I don't just pay cover & a couple of beer. I can blow usd300 in 1 night across ktv & a couple of clubs. Of course with a bunch of party crazy girls. That's the main reason why these days I don't plan any meetups with new bros. Different expectation may cause some misunderstanding.

Anyway, a "tour guide" service is not for me. I m just asking. I can go by fine on my own.

hayouth
13-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Any friends will go JJ this weekend?

I look forward to relax at this weekend.

templeavenue
14-08-2015, 08:28 AM
Anyone know if Decent Hotel has re-opened and operating for full service?

HornyMashimaro
14-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Bro Temple Avenue,
Please go visit and report back :) haha easy to find out la :D

lamer1999
14-08-2015, 07:46 PM
any1 got syt massage place to intro ?? or any shifu can bring me around yangon nxt week ?? thx .. pm me

verytired
15-08-2015, 04:20 PM
May have some free time next week.
Anyone wanna go club drop me a pm with your local number.

And pls don't tell me you don't drink.

Ronney86
15-08-2015, 07:47 PM
Anyone keen for KTV session tonight. pM me

laugh4benz
15-08-2015, 08:05 PM
Brief FR at Yangon.

Took bro Dell Lee advice and try BME massage at university avenue, it turn out to be great massage especially after a long tiring work. Took 10min taxi ride from hotel to reach that place, the traffic still ok as it is around 4pm. Reached the building and it was quiet, went up to 3rd floor. Took 1.5hr standard package with one friend, and were lead to a big room with 3 bed. 2 Young girls came in, as the massage was very good. The setup in room was simple and don't expect spa standby, but cleanliness is ok.

Went to JJ with 4 guys at 8.30pm. Walk in is a disco setup, and there are karaoke room available., we choosed a room. Ordered a Visky with 60,000 kyats and free for room charges. The waitress will bring a group by group of girls to come in and let you choice. It is 80,000 kyats including LT at hotel.

shit8
16-08-2015, 12:03 AM
Heard JJ kena raided ah last week.

one girl died when in bed with a thai guy.

heard is due to drugs.

verytired
16-08-2015, 12:59 AM
Anyone keen for KTV session tonight. pM me
aiyah. i not in yangon now. which KTV you planned to hit?

verytired
16-08-2015, 01:01 AM
........BME massage at university avenue......

...... JJ with 4 guys at 8.30pm. Walk in is a disco setup, and there are karaoke room available., we choosed a room.......

nice! any of you 5 is a regular there? i never tried the rooms before.

verytired
16-08-2015, 01:03 AM
Heard JJ kena raided ah last week.

one girl died when in bed with a thai guy.

heard is due to drugs.

no shit!

poor thai guy got an OD girl. i dunno what to do if i m in this shoes man. damn sway.

is JJ closed then? how is the raid like? is it safe to go there?

shit8
16-08-2015, 03:37 AM
no shit!

poor thai guy got an OD girl. i dunno what to do if i m in this shoes man. damn sway.

is JJ closed then? how is the raid like? is it safe to go there?

My distributor is thai. He don't dare go. Think Singaporeans should be fine.

Embassy and police were involved. Apparently

verytired
16-08-2015, 11:01 AM
In myanmar, what you hear, what you read, what you see, what is actual...... may be all different.

Some say it's not only jj. It's everywhere.

shit8
19-08-2015, 11:48 PM
Anyone wanna go jj? I know it's quite last min. Hahaha

wind1231
20-08-2015, 05:31 PM
anyone can intro any good massage in mandalay?

boyzzzharry
22-08-2015, 10:52 AM
New Curfew come out. Brave bar, JJ, closing at 12. Some KTV also closing at 12. Cafe libra and G6 ktv open till midnight.

verytired
22-08-2015, 12:21 PM
New Curfew come out. Brave bar, JJ, closing at 12. Some KTV also closing at 12. Cafe libra and G6 ktv open till midnight.
It's very random. Even when u walked in at 9pm, the staff may not be able to confirm.

Last few nights I was at brave til 4am, at G6 til 2am, at liberal til 4am.

I even saw 2 guys & 2 girls peeing by the road outside liberal after midnight.

What curfew? Just need to know where to go bro.

toju
22-08-2015, 06:19 PM
anyone want to go for drinks? pm me.

massagefreak78
25-08-2015, 11:20 AM
Any bro in Yangon cheonging this weekend? I will be heading there on 27th to 30th Aug.

verytired
29-08-2015, 06:25 PM
anyone want to go for drinks? pm me.
been a long time, yeah?
how you holding up in yangon? i guess now you already know all the joints & lobang.

i just got back early this month. let's see if got chance to catch up in yangon later this month.

cheers!

toju
29-08-2015, 06:50 PM
We all do what we must to survive... Hahaha.... now go shopping first then think of where to lim later. If you all hanging out let me know.

verytired
29-08-2015, 09:51 PM
well said!
just make do. lower expectations, life will be better.

shopping? what's there to shop? where you normally hang out?

toju
30-08-2015, 12:59 PM
Went to junction square. Needed a red shirt but no luck. I just eat, work and sleep. My work eats me up, trying to work on my swing, but not so successful on the sleep part. Maybe i need to hangout more.

verytired
31-08-2015, 10:33 AM
... My work eats me up, trying to work on my swing, but not so successful on the sleep part. ....
Work hard play hard.
I always knockout like a baby....after clubbing til 4am. Haha

toju
01-09-2015, 06:00 PM
Haha... club noisy leh. But i do sleep better with massage or company

toju
12-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Everyone back for voting ah. Anyone stuck here like me? Today quiet like can hear cricket...

shit8
15-09-2015, 02:20 PM
I'm back. Should be going JJ tonight

verytired
15-09-2015, 04:44 PM
@toju, sorry bro. Got your msg but didn't bother to go out after work. Rain check.

@shit8, curfew still in place and this time is enforced. U may wanna hit jj earlier.

To all others, pls check closing time before opening a bottle. It's inconsistent daily, guess depends on "wind sound".

boyzzzharry
15-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Heard curfew has lifted. Sport bar open till 2 pm last Saturday.

@shit8 let me know if you want go out to JJ together. Feel quite bored and nothing to do at the moment.

worldeater69
16-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Staying at Chatrium royal lake hotel. Any action in or near here?

verytired
17-09-2015, 11:33 AM
@Harry, Which sport bar? How's your jj trip?

@worldeater, JJ is nearby. In fact after 8pm, everywhere is near without the jam

kiasunkiasi
18-09-2015, 03:54 PM
hi everybody

just joined a Malaysian group's Myanmar operation here for few weeks, not seeing any activities yet as I am a bit uneasy chiong-ing with colleagues...

been to Pioneer with a few local colleagues after one of the company director's birthday dinner, but no action, reason similar as stated above, and also not familiar with which hotel to choose from

am more towards massage; been to the massage joint in Excel Treasure Tower with two of colleagues, together in a big room so obviously no happy ending. delighted to read from previous posts that there are happy ending option provided, I guess I will have to explore solo, or maybe go together with you guys

would love to join gathering if there is any

verytired
20-09-2015, 01:45 PM
hi everybody......would love to join gathering if there is any
Mingalabar!
1st off....as mentioned, you feel uncomfortable chionging with colleagues.

2ndly...you preferred message with happy endings. it is because you not familiar which hotel to go. IAW, u are ok with anything if you got a convenient place of lodging?

am i right to assume you are staying with colleagues in the same apartment arranged by the company?

with these out of the way, you can find many lobangs for message in this thread. as well as some short term hotel recommendations.

thou i had been there for quite some time, i am sorry to say i could help you much as i am not familiar with HE-messages and hotels.

my advice is to follow your heart... go out and explore. bring more loose 1000ks. have fun

kiasunkiasi
21-09-2015, 10:41 PM
Mingalabar!
am i right to assume you are staying with colleagues in the same apartment arranged by the company?

ah yes, am staying in company provided accommodation... :D

SoulEater
22-09-2015, 12:17 AM
Hi all,

Will be staying at park royal hotel from today till 24th of September. Anyone interested in meeting up for some chilling and action after that? :)

Or anyone can intro someone who provide good "services". Please PM me. Will be in Yangon for biz trip during this period. thanks! :p

kiasunkiasi
22-09-2015, 12:19 AM
After reading many posts by sifus mentioning oil massage in Shwe Gone Daing Hotel, I decided to pay a visit to this joint...

Reached there on a sunny Sunday afternoon, got lucky with an empty parking space right outside the hotel's compound. The Spa is located on 3rd Floor, a guy attendant approached me and show me the menu. Usually I don't specifically ask for a particular massage lady when patronising first time, so I just told the guy I will take a session of oil massage.

He led me to one of the room, kinda small with a massage table in the middle, and two chairs with a small cupboard. In comes a massage lady with badge number 20, small size early 30s I think... can't recall her name...

Undress and lay face down on the massage table, starting with some upper back massage then gradually down to legs... have to say she lacks strength in her massage... and she keeps teasing with strokes between butt cheeks and anus...

Asked to turn over for frontal massage, then come the golden question on HJ. Quoted for 25k but stay put at 20k as sifus mentioned earlier... no other service is available... can't touch top part, only can touch bottom outside her pant.

MP : Smile Face Spa in Shwe Gone Daing Hotel
ML : No. 20
Size : Small, A+ cup maybe
Damage : 35k for 1 session of oil massage + 20k for HJ

Overall, still think 35k (about USD25~28 at current exchange rate) is a bit high compared to my hometown, Penang. Not sure I will be returning to try out No. 27's skill or not...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/kiasunkiasi/Shwe%20Gone%20Daing%20Hotel.jpg

kiasunkiasi
22-09-2015, 12:50 AM
After coming out from SGD, decided to check out the massage joint in Excel Treasure Tower, which offer happy ending as reported by one of the sifus here.

The joint is located in 4th Floor, the elevator is manned by an uncle... greeted by a young chap upon exiting, asked for menu. One session of traditional massage is 8k, they also provide oil massage which is 14k if not mistaken. Usually I don't go for oil massage if given a choice as washing off the oil completely may be hard in the joint.

Led to a small room, with air conditioner and a small flat screen TV hanging on the wall facing mattress on the floor.

The massage lady who serviced me is a rather tall and bigger size than normal local ladies, but not fat. Starting massaging my legs, then offered HJ at 20k... and a further 10k if wanna play with her boobs, sucking is allowed.

I made a mistake by allowing her to HJ me right after she offered, should have let her completed massage only then go with HJ. The job after HJ is rather fast...

MP : Lavender Spa
ML name : Sut Sut
Size : A bit tall and big compared to local ladies, but not fat, B+ or the most C-
Damage : 8k for traditional massage + 20k for HJ + 10k for boobs play

Maybe will be back to explore other ladies...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/kiasunkiasi/Lavender%20Spa_Excel%20Treasure%20Tower.jpg

Now that my little head is well taken off and serviced, my body still having some stress inside. Might wanna visit those real traditional massage parlour to fully discharge the stress...

kiasunkiasi
22-09-2015, 12:56 AM
Thanks to bro sailsingapore giving tips on best ST hotel, I heed his words by finding out a little bit further on Summer Motel.

One day's stay in this motel cost 30k~40k, and one session (4 hours) charges is 10k~14k

The motel's map is printed on the back of the name card, just show this to the taxi driver if he is unsure about location...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/kiasunkiasi/Summer%20Motel.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/kiasunkiasi/Summer%20Motel%20map.jpg

sailsingapore
22-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Thanks to bro sailsingapore giving tips on best ST hotel, I heed his words by finding out a little bit further on Summer Motel.

One day's stay in this motel cost 30k~40k, and one session (4 hours) charges is 10k~14k

Well done Bro KIASUNKIASI :D Thank you for re-validating prices :)

toju
24-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Wah. So many update within a short time. Bro, u no waste time sia

BonBon333
24-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Bro, can you share the contact?

BonBon333
24-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Hi All,

This is my first time came to Yangon for two days. Can anyone share me girl contact?:) I am looking for goods service. any girl can recommend..

verytired
26-09-2015, 12:03 AM
This is my first time came to Yangon for two days. Can anyone share me girl contact?:) I am looking for goods service. any girl can recommend..
i am resisting very hard to reply you...... and failed.

1st off.... i'd assumed you registered just to ask questions
2ndly.... aint there already enough info here to get what you wanted?
3rdly.... you aint exactly clear what you want.
4th.... well, this list can go on but i'll just stop here

let us know how your trip turn out.

Tigeraxn
26-09-2015, 08:47 AM
Hi bros out there,

I am traveling to Yangon from 27/09 till 30/09..will be staying at summit park view.

First time to Yangon, any fun n excited place to intro?

Appreciate the recommendation.

DarkAngel69
26-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Hi Guys! I have just been posted to Yangon for work. The last 2 weeks were simply a matter of settling down. Now I am ready to explore and would appreciate some heads up such as gatherings etc.

Thanks in advance bros.

Cheers!

toju
27-09-2015, 08:08 PM
Not many group outings here bro. Joints also limited types but its getting better though. If you get to know people they may have individual outings.

botakronaldo
27-09-2015, 08:10 PM
can pm me if wanna hang out together

lonely40
27-09-2015, 08:23 PM
I was staying in Myanmar last year September till this year May for work. I can say nothing much. The ktv there all old school ( JJ Bar ) , ( DV Bar ) , Diamond so call I know. The girls there all cannot make it. The only so call better ktv u can try is Carnival KTV. It's more cosy. U can't find big tits there cos Myanmar woman all are small tits. If u can find one big one, means Heng ah !!!!

JJ bar u can pick girl, but careful cos once u bring back they allow u fuck one time. Worst is they jus lay on the bed, no skills at all. Then once finish they will want to go home.

Hope above help ..

verytired
27-09-2015, 09:07 PM
....ktv there all old school....only so call better ktv u can try is Carnival KTV...U can't find big tits there.....bring back they allow u fuck one time. ....jus lay on the bed.... once finish they will want to go home.
sad to say... mostly true.
Keyword >>>> "mostly"

gotta keep a handful of good ones....then the above statement is the opposite.
but it's months of hard work....cast, reel-in, release, drag, reel-in....
then again, there ain't much for me to do here.

DarkAngel69
28-09-2015, 08:06 AM
Not many group outings here bro. Joints also limited types but its getting better though. If you get to know people they may have individual outings.

Thanks Bro!

DarkAngel69
28-09-2015, 08:08 AM
I was staying in Myanmar last year September till this year May for work. I can say nothing much. The ktv there all old school ( JJ Bar ) , ( DV Bar ) , Diamond so call I know. The girls there all cannot make it. The only so call better ktv u can try is Carnival KTV. It's more cosy. U can't find big tits there cos Myanmar woman all are small tits. If u can find one big one, means Heng ah !!!!

JJ bar u can pick girl, but careful cos once u bring back they allow u fuck one time. Worst is they jus lay on the bed, no skills at all. Then once finish they will want to go home.

Hope above help ..

Thanks Bro for the heads up!

DarkAngel69
28-09-2015, 08:10 AM
sad to say... mostly true.
Keyword >>>> "mostly"

gotta keep a handful of good ones....then the above statement is the opposite.
but it's months of hard work....cast, reel-in, release, drag, reel-in....
then again, there ain't much for me to do here.

Thanks bro!

verytired
29-09-2015, 12:32 AM
Thanks bro!
why you thank me? i didn't do anything!

are you stationed there for good? speak burmese?

DarkAngel69
29-09-2015, 12:37 AM
why you thank me? i didn't do anything!

are you stationed there for good? speak burmese?

I thanked you cos you took the trouble to reply the posts. And yes bro, I am stationed here for good and I dont speak burmese.

kiasunkiasi
29-09-2015, 05:17 PM
I believe instead of posting a general question asking where to go, what activity to be expected, we should RTFF (i.e. Read The Fucking Forum)... last ten or twenty pages or the recent few months' posts

then you should have some basic idea what is going on...

anyway, DakAngel69 welcome to Yangon, me a newbie here too

verytired
30-09-2015, 01:03 AM
I believe instead of posting a general question asking where to go, what activity to be expected, we should RTFF (i.e. Read The Fucking Forum)... last ten or twenty pages or the recent few months' posts
Well said. Up your points.

I had already given my humble bit of info thru my point of view. Should be enough to chew on for sometime.

toju
02-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Going pioneer tonight. Have not been there for looooooong time. If anyone else there, pm me. Cheers

toju
02-10-2015, 09:30 PM
Knn.... just came and kenna molest by ladyboy..... hahaha

FastCumm
04-10-2015, 06:28 PM
hi

I m in town (Yangon) today..?
anyone interested to go partying tonite?

Cheers!
fastcumm...

paul1990
13-10-2015, 01:10 AM
Hi guys, I am in Myanmar yangon for work now . Do pm me n maybe we can meet up for a coffee or some business haha

3otak
15-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Bro what's ur phone number in Yangon?

3otak
15-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Hi guys, I am in Myanmar yangon for work now . Do pm me n maybe we can meet up for a coffee or some business haha

Bro I with few Fren in Yangon also what's ur local phone number?

HornyMashimaro
16-10-2015, 10:33 AM
have any of you found any new playgrounds? New type maybe?

dadidi
16-10-2015, 09:59 PM
hello bros!

most of the clubs(JJ,channel V,Emp) from yangon close b4 midnight as my local fris said....
is that true??
no idea why they close be4 midnight :(
planning to go this weekend :D

botakronaldo
17-10-2015, 11:09 AM
jj close 12.30am

Hornydog3636
19-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Anyone been to the sands spa? It says for man only. :)

kiasunkiasi
20-10-2015, 02:00 PM
Anyone been to the sands spa? It says for man only. :)

no thanks, I'll have to pass, coz one of the results from Googling "yangon sands spa" indicate that it's a gay massage place

last I checked, I'm still straight

Hornydog3636
20-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Lol. Thanks.

toju
21-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Ok wor,went pioneer last week and still open till 12plus.

Mozeng
24-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Morning kakis,

Where can I find top models at Yangon???
I don't mind paying extras for a really hot girl with good service

Any exact location to find them? Ktv clubs the top tier???

kiasunkiasi
25-10-2015, 07:07 PM
The massage joint is located on 3rd floor of Hotel 64 Avenue, you can take the lift in basement car park directly up to 3rd floor. Operating hour is 9am to 10.30pm, based on my phone call before visiting... forgot to confirm the operating hour when I was there...

Full body traditional massage and foot massage were offered, as stated at the massage joint's counter, damage is Kyat 13,000 for 90 mins.

There are at least 8 big rooms/halls within the massage joint; was led to one of the room/hall where 6 beds are placed despite that I went there alone. Sliding curtains separated the room/hall into two halves with 3 beds each.

Opted for full body massage package... the massage lady brought warm water, washed and scrubbed my feet before starting massage. Massage was good with power, of course you can ask ML to go softer/harder depending on your tolerance...

Obviously the way room/hall setup does not offer happy ending (not even an accidental brush on private area, lolz), then again that was not my intention as I was looking for a good massage.

The only thing I dislike is the lack of privacy; about half way into my session, there is two or three Burmese speaking customers having their session in the other part of the room/hall... not sure what they were talking lolz

templeavenue
26-10-2015, 03:34 PM
Thanks bro @Kiansunkiasi for sharing Lavender Spa.

I decided to explore the new joint last Sat. I got a traditional message. After 40 mins, the girl asked me if I wanted HJ. She reminded me of the extra fees 20,000 kyats. I agreed and she left to get a wet towel and came back. I asked if I could play with boobs and she said "Yes" but asked me to give a tips (she did not ask specific amount). She unbuttoned her shirt and bra. She could not remove the bra. She surely have very perky boobs (solid B). I played with her boobs and sucked her tits while she's working on it. About 10 mins, I shot my load.

Name: Lavender Spa on the 4th floor on Excel Tower
Traditional Massage: 8,000 (per session)
HJ: 20,000 kyats
Tips: 7000 kyats

If you want to know the name of the girl, PM me. Playing with her boobs along worth the price. Very perky!

kiasunkiasi
28-10-2015, 02:12 AM
Happy holiday to all in Myanmar!

Still thinking what to do... :D

toju
28-10-2015, 07:25 PM
Anyone wanna hang during halloween?

laugh4benz
01-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Saw lots of police on the road as election is on next Sunday. all samsters should travel and have fun in caution.

Btw, in Yangon today. Any samster plan to have some fun in JJ or DJ bar tonight?

verytired
07-11-2015, 07:39 PM
tomorrow is the election.

joints supposed to be closed this weekends, but i am sure some still operate in the shy. but be careful bros, just lay low awhile. it's a weird country, ie, anything can happen. and i am sure most of you heard of the monogamy law, don't you?

Greendefender
12-11-2015, 08:09 PM
Difficult to find whore house here, mostly need to go bar and look for one, eventually found one FL as and when needed just call. But the local ladies vagina ( chee by ) very difficult to fuck and not wet. Any bros agreed ? don't understand why, so far bonking the locals not fun.

Dear all
Iam in yangon now
I simply need a girl to spend some time with her showering kissing hugging and to defuse me at last
Iam not good at all in hunting so if any one can provide me with phone number of a girl to call her and meet and I can pay her

Otherwise give me a procedure where to go and what to do and after hunting a girl in a bar for ex jj, what are the nearst hotels to play with her
Iam in kamaryut yangon and it is ok to go to near places

I would be very thankful if any one send me girl number in private or in public
Thanks a lot

Greendefender
12-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Dear all
Iam in yangon now
I simply need a girl to spend some time with her showering kissing hugging and to defuse me at last
Iam not good at all in hunting so if any one can provide me with phone number of a girl to call her and meet and I can pay her

Otherwise give me a procedure where to go and what to do and after hunting a girl in a bar for ex jj, what are the nearst hotels to play with her
Iam in kamaryut yangon and it is ok to go to near places

I would be very thankful if any one send me girl number in private or in public
Thanks a lot

Greendefender
12-11-2015, 10:00 PM
ီDon't know if I am allowed to post this here.. Native Yangon resident... looking to party... Do not be mistaken.... just a guy.... Anyone new to the city... or interested to visit... please contact me

So you can guide us where to find cute ladies??

Greendefender
12-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Bro, pls pm number.

Plz pm number too

Greendefender
12-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Bro, can pm me her number?

If you got the number from dust can you pm it please thanks

Greendefender
12-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Bro Dust,
I think any low rating hotel can help you arrange the girl. If you ask them, they can bring you the girls (maybe 2-3 girls at a time) and if you don't like the girls, you just pay the girls taxi fares about 5000 kyats (around 5 USD) and ask for another batch. This can be done in day time. In addition, you can visit whore houses in day time but it is at the low end for mongering market.

Can you recommend cheap hotels that offers girls ??

HornyMashimaro
13-11-2015, 04:34 PM

how much is cheap for you, bro?

botakronaldo
13-11-2015, 08:38 PM

hi. you back?

verytired
15-11-2015, 03:08 AM
So you can guide us where to find cute ladies??

Plz pm number too

If you got the number from dust can you pm it please thanks

patience is a virtue much needed in myanmar.....

so how did it turn out for you?

verytired
15-11-2015, 03:19 AM
....need a girl to spend some time with her showering kissing hugging and to defuse me at last....
aint most of us looking for just these?
let me go thru with you so you can better manage your expectations

spend time... well, you are paying, of course you'll get their time. question is til when? most of the time, they leave before the streets get busy with activities
showering... i m assuming you meant together. need some coaxing. less than 50% do that with me on their 1st time. but that's just me. you may fair better
kissing... that's quite easy. unless your are talking bout deep tongue fights
hugging... one of the easiest here. you can do that at clubs without paying anything for it. really!!!
defuse... that goes without saying. it's the core activity for what you paid for.

HornyMashimaro
16-11-2015, 01:07 AM
hi. you back?

Hi Botak,
Oh ya I am back :)
How are you and how is your mongering? any plan to go out?

toju
20-11-2015, 04:35 PM
Is it still quiet? Have not been put and about since a few weeks back

Greendefender
20-11-2015, 04:56 PM

15-20 thousands Kyat

Greendefender
20-11-2015, 05:06 PM
patience is a virtue much needed in myanmar.....

so how did it turn out for you?

And after all that rush you did not pm any numbers :)

go30
21-11-2015, 03:51 PM

Here for weekend. Can meet?

go30
21-11-2015, 04:06 PM
HI,guys. I am here for weekend only. 21 to 23 Nov. Read about massage and sorts. But nothing beats someone go together. Anyone?

go30
21-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Hi all,

Seeing that we do have a good number of Singapore bros here, may I propose a gathering?

Objective is networking, making new friends cum chiong buddies...especially to those who are like me, whom have been relocated here due to work.

What else is better than hanging out with a fellow Singaporean and watching each other back while enjoying at this unfamiliar turf?

Time: 2200 hours (Myanmar time, 1.5 hours behind Singapore time)
Date: Saturday, 1st August

For budgeting purpose, below are the info I gathered so far;

Entry fee with 1 drink: 4000 kyats (~S$5)
Bonk: 50k to 80k kyats (~S$60 to ~S$95)

Final bill will be on dutch system.
Bonk wise is of cos OTOT carry on.

2200 hours is the golden timing as advised by my local colleague when the crowd is still small with most girls already started work.

FYI, JJ open at 2030 hours and music start at 2200 hours.

Don't be shy, this is a open invitation to all fellow Singaporean brothers working or living in Yangon. You are free to bring over your friend or co-worker too.

We might be far from home but let the SG50 spirit be carry on to here.

Please kindly PM me to exchange contacts.

Still in Yangon? Wanna show the rope?

Greendefender
22-11-2015, 08:46 PM
can any one have a good girl contact in Yangon to send me in private msg??
Thanks

Hornydog3636
23-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Was at lavendar spa.

Damage: 38k
Looks: 5/10 (sperm rush brain so just go ahead.
Boob was a firm c. Nice to grab and suck. Can touch bottom but only outside.
HJ: 7/10

Think she told me she is lady no.4?

Overall ok. But saw a prettier one on my way out. Maybe during my next trip.

Thanks bro kiasukiasi for the lead.

HornyMashimaro
24-11-2015, 11:22 AM
Was at lavendar spa.

Hi Bro Dog,
Where is that SPA?
Thanks in advance.

Hornydog3636
24-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Hi Bro Dog,
Where is that SPA?
Thanks in advance.

Bro. Beside excel hotel. See a few pages back. Bro kiasukiasi posted the full address.

Greendefender
25-11-2015, 12:51 AM
I think thanks to sammyboy, all foreigners go to jj or pioneers or some places. Thats why demand there is outstripping supply. You can try some other joints for locals. I found a cute 21 y.o hairstylist and part time freelancer for just 25,000 kyats for the whole night and she cummed twice during my time with her. She even danced with me for a few songs before i brought her back. I know u guys cannot speak burmese but everyone know hand gestures. That is my thought on your post.

Can u pm any contact for local girls

HornyMashimaro
25-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Bro. Beside excel hotel. See a few pages back. Bro kiasukiasi posted the full address.

Hmm I see the address.
That SPA is only for HJ right?

HornyMashimaro
25-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Can u pm any contact for local girls

I don't play in those local club ones already. The number I have are old and may not be up to date.

Longitude
25-11-2015, 12:00 PM
I will be over in January. Flight is confirmed. But still mulling over where to stay. Its now between Esperado Hotel and Best Western Chinatown Hotel. Please let me have your views. Thanks.

Hornydog3636
25-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Hmm I see the address.
That SPA is only for HJ right?

Yes bro. HJ only with roaming on top.

Merlin
25-11-2015, 02:20 PM
I don't play in those local club ones already. The number I have are old and may not be up to date.

Care to share where do you play nowadays

Greendefender
26-11-2015, 07:57 PM
It worth a trial
Send me what you have
Thanks

tititatitu
30-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Hi bros, I'll be going Yangon for biz trip this weekend and looking for massage.

May I ask if anyone here knows the operating hrs for the massage centres at excel treasure and shwegonedine? Cuz I can only visit there late night due to work. Hope some senior bros here can advise.

Thanks!

verytired
01-12-2015, 02:43 AM
And after all that rush you did not pm any numbers :)

oh sh*t! am i supposed to?

apology for the misunderstanding. but i don't give out numbers anymore.

zenrai
02-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Happy holiday to all in Myanmar!

Still thinking what to do... :D

I am here alone for tonight as all my assignments are done. Anybody free in Yangon and can meet up?

Azura
02-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Care to share where do you play nowadays

You can try Hotel Esperado. It's a new hotel with clean and spacious room. But do note that it's a non smoking hotel. You can smoke at the open air at the rooftop bistro though.

traveler123
04-12-2015, 04:18 AM
You can try Hotel Esperado. It's a new hotel with clean and spacious room. But do note that it's a non smoking hotel. You can smoke at the open air at the rooftop bistro though.

For sure GFE hotel? Need to sign in with ID?

uangweb
04-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Hi, I am in Yangon too care to meetup?
There is santa party in the yacht hotel. I plan to go there

uangweb
04-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Im in yangon now any bros up for some drinking can pm me thanks!1
I am in yangon. Can we meet. there is santa party by the yacht hotel. I am planning to go there

LinLaoBei
15-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Any plans on this coming weekends??? I will be there on Saturday :D

norice
16-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Hello,

Where is the redlight district in Yangon?

Thanks.

devilduck
18-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Hello,

Where is the redlight district in Yangon?

Thanks.
Get a taxi and tell the driver to drive to Sanchaung ba dome mar street. The place is really low profile unlike geyleng. If you reach to the street, you can ask the exact location to the taxi driver. If he doesnt know you can try people who are selling betel nuts. If you go at midnight arn 12am, it will be easier to find because there are dudes wondering around the street and calling customers. If you are interested, they will bring you inside their place. The price range is arn 9000 to 12000 ks for one section(40 min). If you take 3 section, they will give you big discount. It is just for the room. After choosing your girl, she will take you into the poorly lighted small room and you can negotiate price with her. Dun give her more than 10000ks. If you looks like a first timer, those bitches will ask you like 15000 to 20000ks. Bring you own condom because they will charge you 500ks for a condom and the quality are not good at all. You better bring burmese speaking friend because it will be really hard to communicate with them in english. But keep in mind, since it is not a legal place, the girls do not have medical check up and stuffs. And majority of them knows nothing about sexual education and shits. Go there at your own risk. I have the number of some call girls. Hit me up if you are interested.

LinLaoBei
18-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Get a taxi and tell the driver to drive to Sanchaung ba dome mar street. The place is really low profile unlike geyleng. If you reach to the street, you can ask the exact location to the taxi driver. If he doesnt know you can try people who are selling betel nuts. If you go at midnight arn 12am, it will be easier to find because there are dudes wondering around the street and calling customers. If you are interested, they will bring you inside their place. The price range is arn 9000 to 12000 ks for one section(40 min). If you take 3 section, they will give you big discount. It is just for the room. After choosing your girl, she will take you into the poorly lighted small room and you can negotiate price with her. Dun give her more than 10000ks. If you looks like a first timer, those bitches will ask you like 15000 to 20000ks. Bring you own condom because they will charge you 500ks for a condom and the quality are not good at all. You better bring burmese speaking friend because it will be really hard to communicate with them in english. But keep in mind, since it is not a legal place, the girls do not have medical check up and stuffs. And majority of them knows nothing about sexual education and shits. Go there at your own risk. I have the number of some call girls. Hit me up if you are interested.

What is the price range for the call girls?

LinLaoBei
19-12-2015, 11:29 AM
No plan to JJ tonight ??

devilduck
19-12-2015, 12:50 PM
What is the price range for the call girls?

Call girls are arn 30000ks. Can sex up to 2 to 3 shots. You can get the high quality expensive chicks at Myayeiknyo sports bar. Those women are safer.

LinLaoBei
19-12-2015, 09:21 PM
I see. Thanks for the info..
JJ close at 12am?

templeavenue
21-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Call girls are arn 30000ks. Can sex up to 2 to 3 shots. You can get the high quality expensive chicks at Myayeiknyo sports bar. Those women are safer.

Can you share more information high quality chicks at Myayeiknyo Sports Bar. Do you have any numbers to share? Thanks bro!

templeavenue
21-12-2015, 01:02 PM
Was at lavendar spa.

Have you ever gone back to try the girl you saw on your way out during that trip? Do you know her number/name or anything?

Ahsong
21-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Can you share more information high quality chicks at Myayeiknyo Sports Bar. Do you have any numbers to share? Thanks bro!

I think you message is quite confuse. Numbers is mobile or price ? Guess you revenue man... Numbers:eek: If the place been mentioned go directly to the bar and check it out the ladies number:D

sailsingapore
21-12-2015, 05:32 PM
I see. Thanks for the info..
JJ close at 12am?

Upzzz you Bro LinLaoBei :) Cheers from Sailsingapore :D

http://minglabar.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/myanmar-nightlife3.jpg

J.J ENTERTAINMENT CITY

Other joints :

GTR Bar
Dusit Inya Lake Hotel Compound
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

DJ's Bar
Dusit Inya Lake Hotel Compound
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

Pioneer
330. Ahlone Road. Dagon Township. Yangon.

===================

J.J Entertainment City
4th Flr. Set Yon Rd. Mingalar Mon Market. Mingalar Taung Nyunt Tsp. Yangon.
Ph: 201899. Ext.3487. 728203

Go to JJ at about 8:30 for best choice
Price is about 30,000 to 50,000 kyat depending on quality

Rama
22-12-2015, 11:37 AM
Call girls are arn 30000ks. Can sex up to 2 to 3 shots. You can get the high quality expensive chicks at Myayeiknyo sports bar. Those women are safer. Dear bro devil duck you rock ...i believe you arw reach rock star here explored so many new stuff

Rama
22-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Have you ever gone back to try the girl you saw on your way out during that trip? Do you know her number/name or anything? as i remember there is no number of the girls there but some of them are really god in look as well as in job ...i love this place thanks everyone for help ...any new place in the list

dell_lee_2003
25-12-2015, 02:34 AM
Hi. I am in Yangon (myanmar) now. It has been a year i transferred to Yangon. I haven't met any of the girl who is fair and pretty and have lovely figure.

Any one know the girl contact number who can come to hotel for at least 2-3 hours? Escort? Please do pm me. I will want to negotiate with her and wanted to engage every week.

Thank you so much.

devilduck
25-12-2015, 10:24 PM
If you are willing to spend certain amount for quality sex with quality girls, grab a taxi, go to Novotel hotel near Hledan overhead bridge. The hotel opened up very recently and things are still fresh and nice. Get inside the building, go up to 6th floor, and you will reach to the swimming pool area. If you walk pass the swimming pool, you will find the tennis court. There is a door near the tennis court which will lead to the oil massage. I'm going to talk about this new Oil Massage in town.
They got aroma oil massage, Normal Oil, Scrubbing and Jacuzzi. Aroma Oil takes about 1 hour and a half. The price is usually around US$90 which is probably around 1 and half lakh kyats. Normal oil is 50 bucks which is around 70000 ks. You can choose different packages which cost up to $150-$200 but you can enjoy yourself up to 3 hrs. You can negotiate with the girls for handjob and to take their shirt off. If you want to bang her, you will need to spend another 70000 to 80000 ks. (Money cant buy happiness but money can make you cum inside nice pussy. Have you ever seen a sad man banging beautiful girl??) You wont regret because the quality of the girls, service and place is guarantee. You will not find anything like that in Ygn. Tell back your experience so other can enjoy.

whiplash
26-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Good info.

laugh4benz
29-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Bro devil duck,
Thanks for sharing great info, shall try one day. So far best and economic massage I found is at University Avenue. I have been travel to Yangon since Jun, explore to different pub but still find JJ have more choice and able to spend time, even when I am alone.

Any advice on others joints beside JJ, which I don't found any sharing here.

kiasunkiasi
29-12-2015, 06:42 PM
If you are willing to spend certain amount for quality sex with quality girls, grab a taxi, go to Novotel hotel near Hledan overhead bridge. The hotel opened up very recently and things are still fresh and nice. Get inside the building, go up to 6th floor, and you will reach to the swimming pool area. If you walk pass the swimming pool, you will find the tennis court. There is a door near the tennis court which will lead to the oil massage. I'm going to talk about this new Oil Massage in town.
They got aroma oil massage, Normal Oil, Scrubbing and Jacuzzi. Aroma Oil takes about 1 hour and a half. The price is usually around US$90 which is probably around 1 and half lakh kyats. Normal oil is 50 bucks which is around 70000 ks. You can choose different packages which cost up to $150-$200 but you can enjoy yourself up to 3 hrs. You can negotiate with the girls for handjob and to take their shirt off. If you want to bang her, you will need to spend another 70000 to 80000 ks. (Money cant buy happiness but money can make you cum inside nice pussy. Have you ever seen a sad man banging beautiful girl??) You wont regret because the quality of the girls, service and place is guarantee. You will not find anything like that in Ygn. Tell back your experience so other can enjoy.

interesting...

bro devilduck, you mentioned FJ for additional 70~80k, do you mind sharing what is the damage for HJ and enjoying tits?

GuaiGuaiDE
29-12-2015, 11:18 PM

Been the place. The room is cozy and comfortable. Massage is good. 50k for hj +30k for fj

Rama
30-12-2015, 12:46 AM
interesting...

bro devilduck, you mentioned FJ for additional 70~80k, do you mind sharing what is the damage for HJ and enjoying tits? ..i visited that place for service hj starts from 30 to 50 k kyat depending on quality and negotiation ..this includes touching and sucking girls boobs also ..fucking all together start from 70k . but frankly saying they have almost 14 girls with avg look and figure not worth spending that much as compare to others

Rama
30-12-2015, 12:57 AM
i found another good service for massage just below the lavender spa at excel treasure tower name nawarata spa ..same services but the price a bit diffrence from lavender ...traditional msg is 9000 and oil for 17000 damage for extra service is same but the girls are more cooperative so More fun ..

dell_lee_2003
31-12-2015, 01:08 AM
i found another good service for massage just below the lavender spa at excel treasure tower name nawarata spa ..same services but the price a bit diffrence from lavender ...traditional msg is 9000 and oil for 17000 damage for extra service is same but the girls are more cooperative so More fun ..

Bro. when the girl do HJ, how is it? In Hotel Shwe Gone dine, the HJ that they did to me is sooooo goooood. They tease my special area until cum and shot so far.

sailsingapore
31-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Bro. when the girl do HJ, how is it? In Hotel Shwe Gone dine, the HJ that they did to me is sooooo goooood. They tease my special area until cum and shot so far.

Upzzz you Bro dell_lee_2003 : Cheers from Sailsingapore !! PM me if you need inputs ...

http://49.media.tumblr.com/79697aaee372500510c5613e095b5d15/tumblr_ndoap8qrUS1tauas6o1_250.gifhttp://45.media.tumblr.com/a800094ea8779c6f45570971c4d5dd1b/tumblr_ndoap8qrUS1tauas6o2_250.gifhttp://49.media.tumblr.com/bae44e4bdd28e96197bd7e27665ae890/tumblr_ndoap8qrUS1tauas6o3_250.gifhttp://49.media.tumblr.com/98649a097a7fa2613d03dba028e867c8/tumblr_ndoap8qrUS1tauas6o4_250.gif

Rama
02-01-2016, 02:15 PM
yeah they are also expert in teasing depending on the understanding i guess in firate visit they will try a little but if you ask them to do something they will do ..for me cum was so good . i enjoyed almost same as SGD and YIH

LinLaoBei
03-01-2016, 04:49 PM
I'm in Yangon....
Anyone wanna meet u in JJ tonight?

templeavenue
09-01-2016, 12:48 PM
yeah they are also expert in teasing depending on the understanding i guess in firate visit they will try a little but if you ask them to do something they will do ..for me cum was so good . i enjoyed almost same as SGD and YIH

bro.. Where is YIH ? Can you sharea? Also, can you recommend a girl at the new massage at Nawarata Spa?

templeavenue
09-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Sorry for side tracking?

Anyone know a good place to check STD in Yangon (privacy, clean, accurate result)?

templeavenue
09-01-2016, 12:53 PM
..i visited that place for service hj starts from 30 to 50 k kyat depending on quality and negotiation ..this includes touching and sucking girls boobs also ..fucking all together start from 70k . but frankly saying they have almost 14 girls with avg look and figure not worth spending that much as compare to others

bro, for FJ at Novotel, Do you just use the oil massage bed?

Rama
10-01-2016, 07:02 PM
bro.. Where is YIH ? Can you sharea? Also, can yourecommend a girl at the new massage at Nawarata Spa?

YIH is near 8 Miles just google for complete address ...for nawarata spa you can have complete album with choice of girls select anyone of the u like ..i have been there once only so not familier with girls ....also let us know the exp for further enjoyment

Rama
10-01-2016, 07:04 PM
bro, for FJ at Novotel, Do you just use the oil massage bed? yes ..there is only one bed in room so you can ride on or ask her to ride on you ....may be you can try some diffrent position if she agree

templeavenue
12-01-2016, 04:39 PM
YIH is near 8 Miles just google for complete address ...for nawarata spa you can have complete album with choice of girls select anyone of the u like ..i have been there once only so not familier with girls ....also let us know the exp for further enjoyment

bro.. I figured that YIH is Yangon International Hotel. Can you confirm what service you can get (HJ,FJ or both)?

Also, share the fees if you could

templeavenue
12-01-2016, 04:42 PM

Bro.. Can you confirm that I can get to see the pictures of the girls upon arrival to get the service?