PDA

View Full Version : Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

BlueDragon193
26-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Greetings my old friend Bro B-D :D Come visit my brand new gif thread : lots of ACTION :p

Already done my friend...:D

forseka
27-06-2013, 01:41 AM
Thanks Bro SS for your suggestion . I end up go to emperor instead tonight...the fashiion show start at 930 pm in emperor...see the same fashion girl in JJ yesterday as in emperor hmm ......??

Barang66
27-06-2013, 07:52 AM
see the same fashion girl in JJ yesterday as in emperor hmm ......??

Yep. I have seen something like that too. If I have understood right those fashion model girls work for external company which hire them in different night clubs.

snipeshot08
27-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Since when you guys not always travelling overseas? :rolleyes:

He's busy with personal matters. :D

Errrrrr when we are working our guts out in the orpit during mon to fri???:o:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

TonyCheong
28-06-2013, 04:18 PM
Errrrrr when we are working our guts out in the orpit during mon to fri??? :o :D

At least you've weekends as rest days.

I work my liver out in the "orpit" from Mon-Sun, 6pm-2am daily. :cool: :D

SoUl_InC
28-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Currently in yangon until thursday 4/7/2013.
staying at park royal

Would like to know whether any clubs with live band other than park royal??

thank you

mintaa
29-06-2013, 06:56 PM
They have live band at other places but no working girls. Still interest?

SoUl_InC
30-06-2013, 03:28 PM
bro mintaa,

of course its fine.
as long it is safe and have enough crowd
:)

xxkylint
01-07-2013, 03:59 AM
Dun tell me its how much or 1 to 10 hor cos that one I oso know......:D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Can speak more than that, but shy to open mouth :D

coolmagnifico
01-07-2013, 08:22 PM
hows the weather there now? heard its monsoon season

SoUl_InC
01-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Rainy season.
everyday raining.

raining for 30mins - 1 hr then stop.
then raining again.

start stop start stop.

loveFL
06-07-2013, 08:51 PM
AnIyone in Yangon now.

gaiden
08-07-2013, 11:57 AM
anyone will be in yangon from 26 aug -28 aug??
can meet up for some drinks?

whiplash
08-07-2013, 01:12 PM
In case any body is interested, the USD to Kyat rate at Yangon airport is US$1=982Kyat. New $50/100 only.

netscreen
08-07-2013, 02:15 PM
bros, am in yangon till friday.. 1st timer here looking for bros working here this week to go party...

PM me...

whiplash
09-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Went to music club at Park Royal late last night. Most of the left overs are asking for US$100 for LT. Some even ask that amount for ST. Talk about gold plated pussies. The girls I had wanted to leave after 1 shot even when she had agreed to LT and multiple shots. Sent her packing at 1/2 rate. Maybe I am just too fat and bald plus a good dose of ugly.

whiplash
10-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Went to JJ tonight. I enjoyed it. Beer is cheap at Kyt1500. Located on the 4th floor. There are fashion shows every hour and models are available at 100k.

On the minus side there are a lot of touts on the ground floor and they can be quite annoying. Getting a taxi back after is also not as easy as you have to compete with a ton of people heading back. Cab drivers will take the chance to fleece you.

sailsingapore
10-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Went to JJ tonight. I enjoyed it. Beer is cheap at Kyt1500. Located on the 4th floor. There are fashion shows every hour and models are available at 100k.

On the minus side there are a lot of touts on the ground floor and they can be quite annoying. Getting a taxi back after is also not as easy as you have to compete with a ton of people heading back. Cab drivers will take the chance to fleece you.

I always get my wl to negotiate a fixed rate for the taxi ... mostly I take a taxi by the hour ... they have hourly rates also .. then you can go to various bars , disco's etc without the hassle of getting mobbed & then fleeced :D

whiplash
11-07-2013, 07:59 AM
I always get my wl to negotiate a fixed rate for the taxi ... mostly I take a taxi by the hour ... they have hourly rates also .. then you can go to various bars , disco's etc without the hassle of getting mobbed & then fleeced :D

I agree Bro, the taxi driver wanted Kyt5000 for a Kyt2500 trip. We settled for KYt3000.

khyber_pass
19-07-2013, 12:26 AM
bros

i have read through the recent threads and seek your help to clarify some info !

DISCO
1) Read a recommendation to go JJ at 8.30p and another for 10.30p. Which is the more appropriate time?'

2) Power Light comes across as 2nd recommended place to go after JJ. What is the address? Are the rates like JJ? (i.e. model for 80-100K)

HOTEL
3) Do all hotels allow guests? Understand for some we need to pay extra charge. Reason for asking this is because for example, in HCMC and PP, not all hotels entertain FL.

4) Any decent budget (60-80+ SGD) hotel near Train station area to recommend? Need to allow bringing of guest.

5) With relation to Q4, anyone tried these hotel before?
Aung Tha Pyay Hotel
May Shan Hotel
Thamada Hotel

Thanks!

hobby
01-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Got Bros in Yangon want to go out together tonight?

please PM and go out see see together tonight?

Hob

d0td0td0t
03-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Amazing Yangon :)

There from 1st to 3rd August, first night went to JJ Entertainment wow fashion shows. About Kyts 50,000 for whole night.

2nd Night to Club Music at Park Royal. 100 USD for whole night.

Now am planning for another trip : x

wolalaeh
07-08-2013, 06:46 PM
anyone heading to Yangoon next week?

theupmostone
09-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Hey Bros,

Great information here.

I am going to face a problem in Yangon because I am going to stay in a company-provided accommodation with other employees so it would not be very convenient.

Any bros can recommend any hourly hotels?

sailsingapore
09-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Hey Bros,

Great information here.

I am going to face a problem in Yangon because I am going to stay in a company-provided accommodation with other employees so it would not be very convenient.

Any bros can recommend any hourly hotels?

Summer Motel for ST at 15,000 kyat is clean/neat/safe ..... Enjoy !! Do NOT go to Summer PALACE Hotel .. go to Summer MOTEL !!

av4ya
11-08-2013, 07:04 PM
guys...i'm in yangon, and planning to check out pinoeer tonight. Anybody wants to join?

manz_tatz
13-08-2013, 08:18 PM
The price of gal in Music club is crazy. Yesterday the gal quote me $150 used fit LT. WTf. Rejected and head off the JJ instead. Pick up an awesome gal who service is damn awesome. 50000 only. Got CIM and AJ included. The GFE is awesome. Actually agreed for 40000 but I give extra because sic is damn good. Now in Nay pyi daw. Will be back to JJ on Sat night to find another treasure.

Barang66
13-08-2013, 09:12 PM
The price of gal in Music club is crazy. Yesterday the gal quote me $150 used fit LT. WTf..

"Handsome" old boy like me paid 60 000 kyat in Music Club for LT last month. OK if that gal was miss Myanmar for 150USD but otherwise 80USD for LT max overthere.

whiplash
13-08-2013, 10:38 PM
The girls at Music Club also ask for US$100 for LT. She wanted to leave after just 1 shot. Gave her 1/2 rate and showed her the door.

Bielsa
14-08-2013, 12:14 AM
The price of gal in Music club is crazy. Yesterday the gal quote me $150 used fit LT. WTf. Rejected and head off the JJ instead. Pick up an awesome gal who service is damn awesome. 50000 only. Got CIM and AJ included. The GFE is awesome. Actually agreed for 40000 but I give extra because sic is damn good. Now in Nay pyi daw. Will be back to JJ on Sat night to find another treasure.

How's the scene in Naypidaw?

tresni888
14-08-2013, 09:19 PM
How's the scene in Naypidaw?

Was there and seems dead. Maybe my radar not powerful enough :)

Sidetrack- Any bros wanna catch up tomorrow night?

HornyMashimaro
14-08-2013, 11:16 PM
How is the quality comparison of the ladies at massage places and pick up joints? What is the cost difference? I saw a few price quote at hotel decent and JJ and so on. But is there any general guideline on this? Pls share.

Barang66
15-08-2013, 07:46 AM
How is the quality comparison of the ladies at massage places and pick up joints? What is the cost difference? I saw a few price quote at hotel decent and JJ and so on. But is there any general guideline on this? Pls share.

I am more oriented to pick-up joints, but I have some experience about massages. Generally I would say that advantage of pick-up joints I can choose with whom I play. In both cases it is much up to luck how these girls will perform, but massage places I have paid about half compared to pick-up joints. Roughly I have paid massages 15-40 USD and pick-ups 30-80 USD. That 40 USD massage was LT per day. Somehow I needed three days massage in my hotel room.:D

forseka
21-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Any Bro will be in Yangon next week :) wanna hang out together pls pm me :) Thanks.

cncs
23-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Just came back from Myanmar recently so if Bro here need some suggestion do let me know.
You see my points are negative so response might be a bit slow.

Longitude
23-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Just came back from Myanmar recently so if Bro here need some suggestion do let me know.
You see my points are negative so response might be a bit slow.

No problems, bro.

cncs
23-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Whoever it is who up my points, thank you very much.
Do let me know if you need any info (happening) on Myanmar.

manz_tatz
23-08-2013, 06:05 PM
I've been to Nay Pyi Daw 4 times and the place seems dead. You have to go where the local go.

The previous trip managed to find a foot massage place that cost 6000 kyat for 1 hr. Not so good.

Also found a hang flower joint and the gals are not bad looking. Total 3 person spend 60000 kyat including the flowers . Very cheap.

Exchange rate is 967 kyat per 1 USD

Was there and seems dead. Maybe my radar not powerful enough :)

Sidetrack- Any bros wanna catch up tomorrow night?

khyber_pass
25-08-2013, 05:39 PM
maintenance

forseka
26-08-2013, 10:56 AM
I was having dinner near Yangon Int Hotel and was looking for the clean massage it was located at seond floor of yangon Intl hotel...guess i read somewhere in this thread that some bro mentioned that it is located at 1st floor of Yangon Intl Hotel...and I saw another massage near the vicinity also...can anyone help to confirm please for a good and clean massage to chase the tiredness away ...Many Thanks.

Barang66
26-08-2013, 06:02 PM
asia - 80-100k & 30k (ask waiter to check with gal whether 80 is ST or LT.

I thought Asia Plaza nightclub has been closed two years ago.
Also 28000 for massage only sounds expensive.

cmsoldmail
26-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Any bros in Yangon on 28-29 Aug? Can chiong together.

skyman
26-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Any Bro will be in Yangon next week :) wanna hang out together pls pm me :) Thanks.

Bro,

Sorry. My trip somehow being delayed. I will be there from Wednesday onward. Any other bro can join us?

Cheers
Skyman

Pearl
27-08-2013, 10:05 AM
I was having dinner near Yangon Int Hotel and was looking for the clean massage it was located at seond floor of yangon Intl hotel...guess i read somewhere in this thread that some bro mentioned that it is located at 1st floor of Yangon Intl Hotel...and I saw another massage near the vicinity also...can anyone help to confirm please for a good and clean massage to chase the tiredness away ...Many Thanks.

I help u la :D

Enter Hotel lobby.... look for ornate staircase on your right.. climb it....u will see the massage right in front of u..

If u missed this.. i believe u need your eyes checked. :p

Spyder_SG
27-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Hi all bros.

Me in Yangon now till Thursday.
Bros who's going to cheong pls PM me and
We can keep in touch.

Cheers.

Spyder_SG
27-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Ay chance of bring gals back to this hotel.

Kandawgyi place hotel ?
Don't they have any call up gals here ?

Thank you all.

Barang66
27-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Kandawgyi place hotel ?

I have stayed in Kandawgyi Palace hotel several times. No problem to bring lady, but I have booked always double room. Their nightclub is very quiet nowadays.

skyman
27-08-2013, 04:19 PM
I've been to Nay Pyi Daw 4 times and the place seems dead. You have to go where the local go.

The previous trip managed to find a foot massage place that cost 6000 kyat for 1 hr. Not so good.

Also found a hang flower joint and the gals are not bad looking. Total 3 person spend 60000 kyat including the flowers . Very cheap.

Exchange rate is 967 kyat per 1 USD

So, any joint that is similar to JJ in Naypyidaw?

Barang66
27-08-2013, 05:00 PM

I have been couple of times in Naypyidaw , but I have not ever heard anything like JJ there.

Pearl
27-08-2013, 10:30 PM
I have stayed in Kandawgyi Palace hotel several times. No problem to bring lady, but I have booked always double room. Their nightclub is very quiet nowadays.

Kandawyi nite club is a private ktv. Its owned by Bagan boss and used to entertain special guests.

Good if u hv a grp and bring own girls.. The room decor is best in Myanmar.

skyman
27-08-2013, 10:55 PM
Kandawyi nite club is a private ktv. Its owned by Bagan boss and used to entertain special guests.

Good if u hv a grp and bring own girls.. The room decor is best in Myanmar.

Wah Lao, bring own gal go Yangon????......

theupmostone
28-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Summer Motel for ST at 15,000 kyat is clean/neat/safe ..... Enjoy !! Do NOT go to Summer PALACE Hotel .. go to Summer MOTEL !!

Hi Bro,

Do you have the address? I cannot seem to find it, and the taxis do not seem to know.:confused:

manz_tatz
28-08-2013, 10:19 AM
So far me cant find any yet.But dont have much time to explore Nay Pyi Daw due to work schedule.

shearwater
28-08-2013, 02:18 PM
I am planning a trip here. What is a good hotel. I read in the internet that JJ Entertainment is near the Yangon International Hotel. Is this a good hotel and is JJ Entertainment within walking distance from this hotel? Thanks.

khyber_pass
29-08-2013, 01:39 AM
referring to Asia Entertainment City .. which is opposite JJ (and beside NASA)
in mingalar mkt too.

yeah 28k is expensive.. like singapore price

Bielsa
29-08-2013, 07:55 PM
I have been assigned to chaperone a few participants at this year's coming SEA Games in Naypidaw...... I will be going for a recce trip with some other officials to familiarize ourselves with the area. I extended my trip by another 2 days to do my own recce on cheong joints. Any recommendations? :p

manz_tatz
30-08-2013, 11:03 AM
I have been assigned to chaperone a few participants at this year's coming SEA Games in Naypidaw...... I will be going for a recce trip with some other officials to familiarize ourselves with the area. I extended my trip by another 2 days to do my own recce on cheong joints. Any recommendations? :p

Bro, recommendation is already written by many bros here. Just spend some time reading. If Yangon just read, if Nay Pyi Daw good luck and post if you find any.

lucky23
30-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Bro,

Sorry. My trip somehow being delayed. I will be there from Wednesday onward. Any other bro can join us?

Cheers
Skyman

hi.. planning to go yangon from 4th sept to 6th sept, this time round to get on arrival visa with invitation letter from supplier, any bro have any suggestions for me to take note for on arrival visa?

p.s last time to yangon was 3yrs back,, now all change.. blur again..:confused:

kingkungfu
30-08-2013, 07:13 PM
hi.. planning to go yangon from 4th sept to 6th sept, this time round to get on arrival visa with invitation letter from supplier, any bro have any suggestions for me to take note for on arrival visa?

p.s last time to yangon was 3yrs back,, now all change.. blur again..:confused:

dun get visa on arrival..do your visa at the embassy here before you go..

forseka
30-08-2013, 07:38 PM
I help u la :D

Enter Hotel lobby.... look for ornate staircase on your right.. climb it....u will see the massage right in front of u..

If u missed this.. i believe u need your eyes checked. :p

Thank you and managed to find ....indeed very good and professional thai massage at 7k kyats per hour at Yangon International Hotel....so any chance to hang out with you in yangon in your next trip....pm pls:)

forseka
30-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Received few pm for hang out and managed to party with Bro Mu74 and ysong and his bro during this trip

We booked for a KTV room at emperor for 4 of us....it was very nice to party with these 3 bros and we were talking about CP while we are in yangon:D while we manage to select our targets in the end ...but my intially said have ID but end up said no ID and it was quite late then and most girls have left emperor and i am lucky to find another in JJ

Bro ysong please pm me your next date and i will try to arrange if possible...you are generous to insist on picking the tab in emperor and do give Bro Mu74 and myself a chance to return favour in your next trip :)

It is lonely to cheong alone and always good to party with like minded bros and I had a great night outs with these bros :D

anthonyx9
31-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Can any1 advise which hotel is walking distance to JJ and not more than 120sgd per night ? I m currently staying inya lake hotel. Will be changing hotel on coming Monday 2/9/13 or Tue.

huanggua
02-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Can any1 advise which hotel is walking distance to JJ and not more than 120sgd per night ? I m currently staying inya lake hotel. Will be changing hotel on coming Monday 2/9/13 or Tue.

Yes. Can anyone enlighten us? Thanks.

Frankiestine
02-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Did a google search of Yangon itself and didn't realize that the last hotel I stayed Chatrium was actually very close to where JJ Entertainment is at Set Yon Rd(Mill Rd), Mingalar Mon Market. Those looking for budget can use Green Hill Hotel which is also round the corner of Chatrium.

maddog_mlvn
02-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Did a google search of Yangon itself and didn't realize that the last hotel I stayed Chatrium was actually very close to where JJ Entertainment is at Set Yon Rd(Mill Rd), Mingalar Mon Market. Those looking for budget can use Green Hill Hotel which is also round the corner of Chatrium.

Bro Frankiestine since like u hv move on to Yangoon. Does the shits smell better there.

Bielsa
03-09-2013, 01:21 AM
Bro, recommendation is already written by many bros here. Just spend some time reading. If Yangon just read, if Nay Pyi Daw good luck and post if you find any.

I have read from the beginning pages. The area I am going to is Naypidaw and there does not seems to have much info about that location. I have also been browsing a couple of other forums for info on that place too.

manz_tatz
03-09-2013, 10:46 AM
I have read from the beginning pages. The area I am going to is Naypidaw and there does not seems to have much info about that location. I have also been browsing a couple of other forums for info on that place too. Hi Bro, my job site is also in Naypyidaw. So far can find any info. My flying there again end sept

Frankiestine
03-09-2013, 06:47 PM
Bro Frankiestine since like u hv move on to Yangoon. Does the shits smell better there.

so far no chance to venture out been with top management staff for the last few trips...

Vertu
04-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Just to check ....

Any ktv or pub to recommend in Yangon it self .

And whats the race of WL here , local ?

rauldon
04-09-2013, 03:51 PM
bro usually local girls from yangoon and countryside .....no use u go all the way then dont try local food mah :)

regarding ktv pub...my 2 fav is emperor and jj....dont know about the rest :) u can read earlier tread to get more info

sailsingapore
04-09-2013, 03:54 PM
bro usually local girls from yangoon and countryside .....no use u go all the way then dont try local food mah :)

regarding ktv pub...my 2 fav is emperor and jj....dont know about the rest :) u can read earlier tread to get more info

Other good local places are ZERO ZONE ( on rooftop opposite Emperor) and POWER LIGHT ( very near JJ) :p

Barang66
06-09-2013, 01:05 PM
I just stayed in the Strand hotel. I had bloody nice huge suite. Somehow even I had booked double I did not bring girl there. I guess that place would not give me bargain power LT fees.:rolleyes:
Other thing what I notice on this trip was new airport taxi service just after customs. They had fixed prices f ex airport to Strand 7000 kyat.

jambuj
07-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Have been arrived last wednesday in Yangon and direct to Nay Pyi Taw on same day. At Nay Pyi Taw here been trying to go for oil massage in Aureum Palace hotel at 30,000 kyats for one hour. After massage the girl offer me HJ for 30,000 Kyats, too. Since girl quality is not good, i reject the offer. Maybe other bro can try if interest.

At Nay Pyi Taw is not much entertainment place, maybe can go Pyimana City which nearby to Nay Pyi Taw, heard over there more happening.

Bielsa
07-09-2013, 12:48 AM
Have been arrived last wednesday in Yangon and direct to Nay Pyi Taw on same day. At Nay Pyi Taw here been trying to go for oil massage in Aureum Palace hotel at 30,000 kyats for one hour. After massage the girl offer me HJ for 30,000 Kyats, too. Since girl quality is not good, i reject the offer. Maybe other bro can try if interest.

At Nay Pyi Taw is not much entertainment place, maybe can go Pyimana City which nearby to Nay Pyi Taw, heard over there more happening.

I read there is a place about 20 mins drive outside Nyapidaw where the setup is somewhat similar to Danok..... have you any idea where is it?

Dabao
07-09-2013, 05:27 AM
Been to music club at park royal , nothing catch my eyes .

Can I ask any nice or must visit place in Mandalay ?

Thanks in advance

FeiGohGoh
07-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Just to check ....

Any ktv or pub to recommend in Yangon it self .

And whats the race of WL here , local ?

Been to music club at park royal , nothing catch my eyes .

Can I ask any nice or must visit place in Mandalay ?

Thanks in advance

enjoy your trip guys ... dun forget FR ..... ;) :D

yuddle
07-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Dear Bros, been hearing alot of this place called JJ and intend to try it out. If i travel by taxi, what location do i tell the driver?

lucky23
07-09-2013, 08:55 PM
dun get visa on arrival..do your visa at the embassy here before you go..

hi kingkungfu, thank you for the advise.. i last minute postphone my trip to next month.. i will get my visa in sg embassy first then.. thnks..:D

Dabao
07-09-2013, 10:22 PM
enjoy your trip guys ... dun forget FR ..... ;) :D

Was rather boring comparing cp .

In Mandalay now , heard there is a bar call "Noble" , giving it a try later .

Any kind bro can suggest some pub or HFJ nearby , I am staying in Mandalay Hotel now

Thanks

Dabao
07-09-2013, 10:24 PM
hi kingkungfu, thank you for the advise.. i last minute postphone my trip to next month.. i will get my visa in sg embassy first then.. thnks..:D

Bro from 1st Sept , Q nos can only apply thru online , no more issue of Q nos there , do take note

Dabao
08-09-2013, 02:09 AM
Just came back from these so call Noble

Lousy joint mainly are for local .

Is actually a hang flower joint , few gals quoted 100k ON but in the end all kana fly aero plane .

Would suggest bro to skip these joint if going without local unless you can speaks their language .

verytired
08-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Finally been to JJ, after countless visits to Yangon. Been traveling alone, so quite an adventure finding my place around, and getting to know the unwritten rules. Below is my observations, could be misinterpretation on my part, so season bros are welcome to add on or clarify:-

I got to know a friendly cab driver who when round with me looking for some ulu office of my client. No problem with his English, gave me his name card in case I need his services. He suggested some places I could go in the evening. So... Getting to JJ solved. The cabbie drove all the way in and stop in front just so i don't get pulled to the wrong club. TIPS: if cab was driving without aircon, request the driver to wind up the windows when approaching JJ.

It was 9pm on a Monday night. Quite quiet, after beer was served, loads of gals started hanging round my table. I actually got spooked. The waiter attending to me can speak understandable English, thou not all my queries answered. From what I reckon, these girls are into LT, if they know no deal, they wonder off looking for others. so I was wondering do they entertain just sit around for drinks for some tips?

Everything else revolves around tipping, from the waiters, to the guards, to the attendants in the toilet. I am not that cheapskate type, but then I also do not want to be taken for a ride. Drinks and food are COD, don't always expect your change back. My 1st time here and alone, so i guess no harm in tipping a few waiters and guards who serves my table. Beer is only 1500kyats per mug. TIPS: have lotsa 500 & 1000 kyats. Put those in one pocket. 5000 kyats in another.

I find language is the greatest barrier to having a fun time. The gals speak minimum basic English, generally will be quiet towards foreigners. So my time there is quite difficult to pass. Lucky the waiter can translate a bit.

Rate for LT is 50k kyats, til 6am next morning. I tried to ask if can get ladies to sit and drink without overnight but he don't seems to understand me or this concept. Overall, I would say I was well taken care of my the waiters. But the gal I chosen is another story. (this I will cover in another post.. But is it ok to share that in this thread?).

Spent less than 50k at JJ including tips and taxi. Will return.

ChampionKing
09-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Hi...

Any bro at Parkroyal to meet and party together?

I am staying in Parkroyal till Wed.

verytired
11-09-2013, 02:17 AM
Thanks to a rare visitor of Yangon who up my rep.

@championking. I going Ygn again earliest is next week leh. Moreover I not so rich to stay parkroyal hor. Budget not more than sgd200 hotel. Hahah

Now the story of my little misadventure... Incident: 1st time at JJ

Picking up from my previous post, I blur blur sit down, served my beer and got introduced to half a dozen gals. I didn't remember or given the chance to walk around to hunt. I picked 2 SYT, one much younger with a perfect row of teeth beneath her lovely smile. The other is a slim, taller girl with a lighter complexion. I didn't really know the protocol then. Was thinking like some ktv/disco/pub in another country where gals sit down to chat & drink with you.

Then the "sleep" word was uttered. Couldn't recall in all the confusion the gals or the waiter started it. I was like, wtf?! So straight forward?! Night is still young and party hasn't started yet. The 2 choices I made I thought was short term, 1 drink session. Well. I said wait first. Then I can see the disappointment in the gals eyes. So this brings me to my early question; coudn't we just drink and chat? Die die must sleep when happy?

Well, these 2 gals like close friends, not very competitive. After one drink, (I buy them after my insistence), the slim one excused herself. So now what? I was thinking. She moved to a side table. Guess she doesn't one to compete and moved away. No one would pick her if she hang around my table. FINDINGS: girls got no tips from making u buy drinks. Not expecting tips from sitting/chatting. So is ONS their only source of income?

The younger SYT thou a slight bit bahbah, is still a looker. I did walked around to scout and indeed a handful quite chio. I was hesitant but I also feel bad to reject her. On top of that, the waiter, being a nice guy, tried to create some topic between us. Right then, I was thinking at 50usd, how bad can it be, also 50usd. (I paid 4x that amount for a fish before).

So off we went back to the hotel. I already lost count how many mugs I downed. Still sober, but tired from a long hard day. Beginning to have a slight headache. Think this is bad? Read on...

1) no gfe. Walk into room straight away "bathe?"
2) don't bathe together. So I let her go first.
3) I heard the throat clearing sound like some china ah-Pak. For crying out loud, she's only 20. So turn off.
4) came out wrapped in towel, jump straight under the blanket. Hello? Am I so scary?
5) after my shower, some Huggins between the sheets, I found out she too shy to even allow fingering. U guys always descript good stuff using the word "tight". Now try tight and dry.
6) bj? U call that bj?
7) this is embarrassing.. She have problem capping me. After some struggle, coupled with the effect of booze going in my head, I got an equipment malfunction.
8) now my mood slowly slipping away. Then she said those words...perhaps out to please me. But I'm not that drunk yet. "no condom. Ok?"
9) of course not lah!! I start to imagine the number of clients who do her raw. Now really no mood liao.
10) I can see she also trying her best to please me. I just tell her to finish me off with a handjob.
11) an hour later. I was clearing my emails while she snore.
12) i woke up next morning, tell her to settle my morning glory which she glady obliged.

Well... 50usd+taxi/tips, 2hj, 6hrs. Bros, pls stop laughing....

manz_tatz
12-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Sometimes life is like that. Not always the good stuff. But i think Burmese gals are generally shy. So straight under the blanket is normal. It up to you how you get the blanket to vanish.

khyber_pass
13-09-2013, 01:58 AM
i hear your pain bro

can only say dry and shy is normal .. further more got language barrier, so makes it harder to build connection for wetness)

so on the other hand will make you wonder too: if she is wild and easily wet, perhaps she is well trained/used (in phnom penh's girly bars alot these type.. from their ang moh slang and mannerisms you can tell they have been loved alot of times by ang mohs!)

Thanks to a rare visitor of Yangon who up my rep.

@championking. I going Ygn again earliest is next week leh. Moreover I not so rich to stay parkroyal hor. Budget not more than sgd200 hotel. Hahah

Now the story of my little misadventure... Incident: 1st time at JJ

Picking up from my previous post, I blur blur sit down, served my beer and got introduced to half a dozen gals. I didn't remember or given the chance to walk around to hunt. I picked 2 SYT, one much younger with a perfect row of teeth beneath her lovely smile. The other is a slim, taller girl with a lighter complexion. I didn't really know the protocol then. Was thinking like some ktv/disco/pub in another country where gals sit down to chat & drink with you.

Then the "sleep" word was uttered. Couldn't recall in all the confusion the gals or the waiter started it. I was like, wtf?! So straight forward?! Night is still young and party hasn't started yet. The 2 choices I made I thought was short term, 1 drink session. Well. I said wait first. Then I can see the disappointment in the gals eyes. So this brings me to my early question; coudn't we just drink and chat? Die die must sleep when happy?

Well, these 2 gals like close friends, not very competitive. After one drink, (I buy them after my insistence), the slim one excused herself. So now what? I was thinking. She moved to a side table. Guess she doesn't one to compete and moved away. No one would pick her if she hang around my table. FINDINGS: girls got no tips from making u buy drinks. Not expecting tips from sitting/chatting. So is ONS their only source of income?

The younger SYT thou a slight bit bahbah, is still a looker. I did walked around to scout and indeed a handful quite chio. I was hesitant but I also feel bad to reject her. On top of that, the waiter, being a nice guy, tried to create some topic between us. Right then, I was thinking at 50usd, how bad can it be, also 50usd. (I paid 4x that amount for a fish before).

So off we went back to the hotel. I already lost count how many mugs I downed. Still sober, but tired from a long hard day. Beginning to have a slight headache. Think this is bad? Read on...

1) no gfe. Walk into room straight away "bathe?"
2) don't bathe together. So I let her go first.
3) I heard the throat clearing sound like some china ah-Pak. For crying out loud, she's only 20. So turn off.
4) came out wrapped in towel, jump straight under the blanket. Hello? Am I so scary?
5) after my shower, some Huggins between the sheets, I found out she too shy to even allow fingering. U guys always descript good stuff using the word "tight". Now try tight and dry.
6) bj? U call that bj?
7) this is embarrassing.. She have problem capping me. After some struggle, coupled with the effect of booze going in my head, I got an equipment malfunction.
8) now my mood slowly slipping away. Then she said those words...perhaps out to please me. But I'm not that drunk yet. "no condom. Ok?"
9) of course not lah!! I start to imagine the number of clients who do her raw. Now really no mood liao.
10) I can see she also trying her best to please me. I just tell her to finish me off with a handjob.
11) an hour later. I was clearing my emails while she snore.
12) i woke up next morning, tell her to settle my morning glory which she glady obliged.

Well... 50usd+taxi/tips, 2hj, 6hrs. Bros, pls stop laughing....

khyber_pass
13-09-2013, 01:59 AM
just tell them JJ .. never encountered driver who dont know

Dear Bros, been hearing alot of this place called JJ and intend to try it out. If i travel by taxi, what location do i tell the driver?

verytired
13-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Sometimes life is like that. Not always the good stuff. But i think Burmese gals are generally shy. So straight under the blanket is normal. It up to you how you get the blanket to vanish.
U r so right, can't have the best of both world. Next time I dump the blanket outside the balcony before going out to chiong.
i hear your pain bro

can only say dry and shy is normal .. further more got language barrier, so makes it harder to build connection for wetness)

so on the other hand will make you wonder too: if she is wild and easily wet, perhaps she is well trained/used (in phnom penh's girly bars alot these type.. from their ang moh slang and mannerisms you can tell they have been loved alot of times by ang mohs!)
Not wild to the extent of a rodeo yelling and swinging a noose lah. But shyness is a bit extreme. Then again, if so shy will proposed to do raw meh?

Btw, my 2nd encounter is much better. Got time I'll share here. Hope others do too, so can exchange do's and don'ts tips.

manz_tatz
13-09-2013, 11:12 AM
U r so right, can't have the best of both world. Next time I dump the blanket outside the balcony before going out to chiong.

Not wild to the extent of a rodeo yelling and swinging a noose lah. But shyness is a bit extreme. Then again, if so shy will proposed to do raw meh?

Btw, my 2nd encounter is much better. Got time I'll share here. Hope others do too, so can exchange do's and don'ts tips.

Hide the blanket before they come in. Raw is normal in 3rd world country. They are not aware of the danger and do & donts. Park Royal gals will insist on condom. so far that i encounter.

hohohaha
14-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Hi all bros, just to share my experience in Yangon. Sorry if the post is too long winded but just to let other bros know of a gal's modus operandi in Parkroyal music club.

Here we go....on the last day of a business trip last week, was brought first to Pioneer club. Entrance fee 6000kyats/pax foc 1 drink. We were ushered to some corner with sofa and got our beers. There were few gals dancing on the dance floor. All the 'good place' table near the dance floor were displaying a bottle of liquor (Blk label, i guess) and we were told that the tables were off-limit/reserved unless you intend to open a bottle. :eek:

Want to be in front for look see look see also must be forced to open bottle (never ask and check price) ...haiz..so we drank at the sofa area. The waiter brought some gals to us introduced but we no more interested, after drink drink we decided to proceed to other clubs. Some mentioned JJ and some wanted music club at Parkroyal.

2 members of the team stayed at parkroyal, been to the club previous night and said the atmosphere and crowd there is more up market, secure and not that 'luan' compare to JJ. JJ is like what bro verytired posted above...so off we go to parkroyal. Entrance was 11,000kyat/pax foc a drink while hotel guest is free entrance. Beer was usd17/jug if bo salah. so we drank and drank, tcss..not much of crowd and dance floor empty.

Then, one of the guys brought a gal and recommend to me, say she's very good, nice looking, big boobs, friendly, half m'sian-half myanmar, can speak english, melayu, bla bla bla (her face look like got some mixed indian look). She said she liked me, keep hugging me, kiss me, showed her body, her boobs, take your hand placed on her body, bottom and nen nen. I thought to myself, wah piang oi, aneh heng meh myself so lucky meh...haiz, bad FR to come.:(

Her name is habiba and she got a tattoo on her chest in the middle on top of her breast. She's not the shy type, can showed you,kiss you, grope you, etc. She told my friend, tonight she want go out with me, my friend ask her and she asked for usd80 LT. Me, maybe half high liao, always is small head overule the big head and say ok..deal. She said she can fxxk me many rounds, her mei mei is tight, she long long no kena fxxk liao. She said she also paid entrance fee to get into the club.

After the club closed around 1.00am, we went out to my hotel. i already is very high liao, so she leads to a taxi and we proceed to my hotel in city center. Taxi damn expensive 5,000kyats. Upon enter the hotel room, she told me this hotel in city center very dangerous for her, can be raided, kena caught, cannot stay long, cannot overnight, bla, bla,bla...me wtf...then i say you go lo....but she said we fxxk then she will leave...my small head wins again vs my big head!

She stripped and wah lan oi, her breast is just maybe B+ or not C but the bra she wore is two size too small cupped up her nenen under her clothes at the music club, like very big, knn. Its like wearing a teenager bra size at her age :confused: ...oh, i think she is late twenties. Anyway, standard procedure, she gives BBBJ, moans herself, say she need to be fxxk as long time bo kena fxxk liao, ask me to cap myself, missionary, do the job and thats it....released.

I paid her usd80 but before that I said actually shld be only usd50-60 as you didnt LT but cabut after 1 round, she talked cock la say they do in parkroyal ST oso usd100, they never venture out of that area to city center hotels...its very risky bla, bla bla. Before she leaved, she asked for a drink, I passed her a bottle of mineral water, she said want drink from the fridge, I asked her to FO go and buy outside.

All this while, I noticed that before she go into the hotel she called someone (I could hear faintly a male voice), and after the deed was done, going out, she will call again from the hotel room for a pick-up/transport..so I guess must be her 'chai' lo waiting.

So all bros, when at Parkroyal, just beware of her as seems to be very sweet and nice to you in the club but after that its other story liao once deal is made. Hope you all enjoy in Yangon.

For those going there soon, some info on hotel rates there last week when I asked around :

1. Aung Tha Pyay hotel usd50/twin + b/f
2. Eastern hotel usd55/twin (back room window face wall) or usd65/twin room with window face main road - all with b/f
3. Asia Plaza hotel usd120
4. Central hotel usd80 (6th floor got traditional body massage 9000kyats/1.5hr or foot massage at 6000kyats/1hr)
5. Clover hotel usd90

Exchange rate (Buy / Sell) from the airport
USD 967 / 971
EURO 1270 / 1290
SGD 755 / 768

wylodyka
14-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Here are some of the clubs that are good for picking up girls.

Remember - Service is lucky draw and doesn't depend on how much you give. You will be frequently quoted at 100USD for most girls.

1. JJ (4th Floor) aka Diamond Entertainment
All cab drivers know this place. It opens up until 3:30am or 4:00pm. Fashion shows run twice a night, 11pm and 2:30am. Entrance is 4000 kyats. If want KTV, then better open a black label at 60000 kyats. Whole night free + Fruit Plate + 4 free entrance + some mixers. FL girls ranges from 30000 to 60000 and models will ask 80000 to 100000. Some lucky guys will be quoted 150USD. Models arrive around 10:30ish. So make sure you hang around until 11:30 to see every girl before making your move.

2. Asia Entertainment
Same as JJ. A bit more expensive. In the same compound as JJ. Mainly chinese hang out. Girls will ask around 100000. Black label is 70000 with 4 free entrance. They also have gay hookers if you are interested. Don't know how much. :D

3. Pioneer Music Lounge
Night Club. No model show. Girls will ask 40000 to 100000. Black Label here is 85000 with some mixers and a snack with 4 free entrance.

4. Park Royal
Expensive. Not worth it. Less locals though. Most girls there will work at JJ or Pioneer on weekdays and will ask for less there. 100000 for a bottle. They make it a point to change girls every month or so if i'm not mistaken. :P

5. V6 aka BME
Girls will ask around 60000. Quality is average, but service is better than others in my opinion. ~75000 for a blk label.

Before anything, get a table if you haven't got one yet (tip if needed to get one). It can be difficult to get a table in pioneer on weekends.

Don't tip more than 1000, but don't go lower than 500.

Make sure you informed the reception at hotel to call you when the girl leave. There might be some lost items.

Power Light is a restaurant with entertainment. Girls there are not hookers. If you give prizes, they will come sit with you. You can ask for number and go on a date later. Not that difficult, but will need time.

verytired
15-09-2013, 03:09 AM
Thanks to bro hohohaha & wylodyka for sharing in good details. Didn't know music clue so ex. I remember I was charge 3000kyat only for cover +beer, weekday at JJ. Beer is 1500kyats per mug. TIPS: give exact or 2k max. If only have 5k notes, order 3 mugs. Cos most likely, u'll not see your change anyway. no choice drink beer, cos I alone. Don't expect me to finish the JW.

Also, they local have some distorted perception for usd vs kyats. I was quoted 60usd, I say too ex & I don't have so much notes. then they say can pay in kyats, convert is 50000kyats. I was :confused: TIPS: know your exchange rates. If offer is made in usd, u can lower further by offering to pay in kyats. The locals have to lose out in exchange rates if they got usd anyway.

Taxi fare from JJ also chop carrot head. I was charge 8k once to get to 8mile. Twice, at the end of journey, the driver claimed no small change. TIP: I think it's a keep-the-change ruse. Pls ensure u have small notes before boarding.

Another thing I would like to know is how much is a pack of durex from the peddlers downstairs? This is also a good way to get loose change before taking cab.

I also read a look of bro sharing their experience here of LT deal but after 1 shot, bye bye. So FL picked up from which club more honest?

wylodyka
15-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Another thing I would like to know is how much is a pack of durex from the peddlers downstairs? This is also a good way to get loose change before taking cab.

I also read a look of bro sharing their experience here of LT deal but after 1 shot, bye bye. So FL picked up from which club more honest?

They will ask 3000 for one pack. Nego to 1000. 1500 max for a pack of Durex. They will give you other brands saying it's cheaper. Be careful. 2500 max for a pack of cigarettes.

LT deal is lucky draw. If want honest ones, go with me. I can ask for you. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Almost everyone I've picked up at Park Royal will go back before the sun came out for one reason or another. I like JJ and BME girls. But I'm a local here, and a regular at those clubs; so they almost never aeroplane me.

murple3
16-09-2013, 11:34 PM
will be there tomorrow for a week, any bro there keen to meet up for a drink :rolleyes:

verytired
17-09-2013, 02:03 AM
will be there tomorrow for a week, any bro there keen to meet up for a drink :rolleyes:
Will need to be there for 2 days this week, have not confirm which. Will pm u.

Any bro keen for a jug of Myanmar Beer, can PM me your Mpt number. If I can make the time and energy will clung mugs. However, do note I m newbie there, so could be blind leading blind if it's your 1st trip.

wylodyka
18-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Let's meet up sometime. I'll be in Myanmar until December before heading to S'pore, so lots of free time here.

verytired
19-09-2013, 03:24 AM
Let's meet up sometime. I'll be in Myanmar until December before heading to S'pore, so lots of free time here.
On lah!

dunno where in yangon bro Murple hiding. haha

verytired
23-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Received bro Murple's whatsapp last thurs and glad to meet up at JJ. Cool dude.

Was fun not drinking alone and co-exploring the nightspot. Macham really blind leading the blind. Haha.

Another bro msg me when I left. Hope can meet up sometime.

Maybe going this week again for 2d1n trip.

anthonyx9
30-09-2013, 02:59 PM
anyone in Yangon any day from 8 Oct to 13 Oct ? Looking for someone to go pub/clubbing together. PM me to discuss.

Thanks.

verytired
08-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Anyone in Yangon later this week care to clunk mugs? Do drop me a PM

hohohaha
15-10-2013, 05:34 PM
All bros, please be careful when in Yangon as a small bomb went off in a hotel room toilet in Traders hotel yesterday Monday night. Link here for details :

http://www.irrawaddy.org/burma/breaking-news/bomb-blast-hits-traders-hotel-rangoon.html

Take precautions and great care while in Yangon.

verytired
15-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the heads up...

To all bros stationed or living there, stay low for awhile. Keep clear of pubs, ktv and other crowded places. IMHO, fire escape and fire fighting installation is nonexistent. (anyone seen a sprinkler?)

Live to chiong another day.

carabao
16-10-2013, 08:33 AM
Have been travelling to yangon frequently for work. Not sure if anyone already made recommendations to this place for massage.

Shwe gon din hotel. Just tell them massage and they will lead u the way. Entrance 28,000kyats. HJ should between 25,000 kyats to 35,000 kyats.

As for the recent attacks, trust soon govtwill tackle hard on the security and believe might affect our playgrounds. Be careful. Stay out those expats gathering areas, for example 50 street

alanysy
16-10-2013, 09:05 AM
hello, currently in yangoon offshore. Will be returning to SG on 26 Oct and return to yangoon on 22 Nov and staying at Yangoon Hotel which is 5-10mins away from the airport. Anyone is there during that date? maybe we can meet n chiong? :)

carabao
16-10-2013, 11:21 AM
hello, currently in yangoon offshore. Will be returning to SG on 26 Oct and return to yangoon on 22 Nov and staying at Yangoon Hotel which is 5-10mins away from the airport. Anyone is there during that date? maybe we can meet n chiong? :)

There is 1 hotel called hotel yangon along pyay road. it is very near airport. you can try booking a room there. they have a disco at basement and a ktv if i am not wrong.

;)

Supra_yap
17-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Hi all

Next month i be going to Mandalay, are there any place to recommend and wat is the rate for the ladies?

Is my 1st trip.

thanks

verytired
17-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Wahlau! I jio last week so little response. Now got bomb everyone wanna chiong. U guys garang lah.

Aside... IMHO, Yangon hotel area quite far from happening places. Not sure bout the basement disco or ktv, but they do have massage. Golden duck restaurant is just across the road.

Mandalay night scene I cannot find. Walk round the moat and around the railway station, seems like nothing happening.

Hope things cool down over there soon.

Chiong safe bros. cheers!

alanysy
17-10-2013, 09:58 AM
Wahlau! I jio last week so little response. Now got bomb everyone wanna chiong. U guys garang lah.

Aside... IMHO, Yangon hotel area quite far from happening places. Not sure bout the basement disco or ktv, but they do have massage. Golden duck restaurant is just across the road.

Mandalay night scene I cannot find. Walk round the moat and around the railway station, seems like nothing happening.

Hope things cool down over there soon.

Chiong safe bros. cheers!

Lol... its the timing bro....

alanysy
17-10-2013, 10:02 AM
There is 1 hotel called hotel yangon along pyay road. it is very near airport. you can try booking a room there. they have a disco at basement and a ktv if i am not wrong.

;)
Yes, i'll be staying at that hotel for a nite before travelin to offshore the next day. Customer paying so i dun have a choice. I went in to take a look 2 weeks ago, no people there but with many bouncers. In the end, went to club DJ, had a few drinks n went bck to hotel to koonz....

singlad
17-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi all

Next month i be going to Mandalay, are there any place to recommend and wat is the rate for the ladies?

Is my 1st trip.

thanks

The city itself has nothing much. try to get a taxi to drive you to the southern part of the city and near to a big lake. there is a big flower hanging joint there which might interested you. (forgotten the name ). buy some flowers and they will sit with you. ask around and you might be able to find it.

verytired
17-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Yes, i'll be staying at that hotel for a nite before travelin to offshore the next day. Customer paying so i dun have a choice. I went in to take a look 2 weeks ago, no people there but with many bouncers. In the end, went to club DJ, had a few drinks n went bck to hotel to koonz....
DJ bar in inya lake hotel compound? I usually stay there but never did visit DJ or gtr. How's your 2cents for that place?

anthonyx9
18-10-2013, 06:08 PM
I was staying at the hotel right behind traders hotel. Luckily or maybe not so lucky, i checked out in the afternoon and the bomb went off in the night. Miss all the bombing action there.

Thanks bro Jiraiya for bringing me n C_Hunter to pioneer. I have a great time and the girls are not bad. I prefer long hair and fair skin, well, can't find one there, however, in the hotel, once switch off/dimmed off the light, all are the same :)

Jiraiya, Thanks for paying the tips on our behalf, next trip i blanja u. I will be going Australia next week and will be in yangon again in November. Any bro want to meet up ?

For bro thinking which hotel to stay, last trip I stayed at clover city center, it's behind traders (the one that got bombed). Bringing girl back is allowed but the girl got to leave her ID at the counter for security reason. Before she leaves the hotel, the staff will call u to confirm to release her.

Thanks.

Jiraiya
19-10-2013, 12:02 PM
I was staying at the hotel right behind traders hotel. Luckily or maybe not so lucky, i checked out in the afternoon and the bomb went off in the night. Miss all the bombing action there.

Thanks bro Jiraiya for bringing me n C_Hunter to pioneer. I have a great time and the girls are not bad. I prefer long hair and fair skin, well, can't find one there, however, in the hotel, once switch off/dimmed off the light, all are the same :)

Jiraiya, Thanks for paying the tips on our behalf, next trip i blanja u. I will be going Australia next week and will be in yangon again in November. Any bro want to meet up ?

For bro thinking which hotel to stay, last trip I stayed at clover city center, it's behind traders (the one that got bombed). Bringing girl back is allowed but the girl got to leave her ID at the counter for security reason. Before she leaves the hotel, the staff will call u to confirm to release her.

Thanks.

Bro Anthonyx9 and C_Hunter.. no worries.. the important thing is we all have a great time :) see u guys soon.

Jiraiya
19-10-2013, 12:04 PM
The city itself has nothing much. try to get a taxi to drive you to the southern part of the city and near to a big lake. there is a big flower hanging joint there which might interested you. (forgotten the name ). buy some flowers and they will sit with you. ask around and you might be able to find it.

Bro.. i think you are referring to Power Light.

sailsingapore
19-10-2013, 12:15 PM

POWER LIGHT !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8RgzXHwYTI

singlad
19-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Bro.. i think you are referring to Power Light.

the youtube above looks interesting but it is not the place I went. The one that I went to is open air type with some good seafood served and it is more of a flower hanging type with perhaps thirty girls parading on a stage. some were very pretty, tall and looked quite fair. can negotiate with them if you want to but my hotel unfortunately did not allow overnight guest.

verytired
20-10-2013, 12:48 AM

Wait a minute. I m confused now. Which city u referring? Yangon or Mandalay?

the youtube above looks interesting but it is not the place I went. The one that I went to is open air type with some good seafood served and it is more of a flower hanging type with perhaps thirty girls parading on a stage. some were very pretty, tall and looked quite fair. can negotiate with them if you want to but my hotel unfortunately did not allow overnight guest.

Which hotel is that? Have to make a note to avoid at all cost. So scary to sleep alone in silence!

verytired
20-10-2013, 12:57 AM
It's a pity we just missed just 1 day, the plane that bring u to Ygn may also be the one bring me to sg. Haha.

Anyway, even if I stay 1 more day also cannot chiong liao. Go ask jiraiya why I cash-strap due to bad internet the next time u see him. So how's pioneer on a weekend? I have this mental impression it's scary crowded.

I'll should be returning early Nov. hope can meet up. Til then, cheers!

verytired
21-10-2013, 11:29 AM
.....was brought first to Pioneer club. Entrance fee 6000kyats/pax foc 1 drink. We were ushered to some corner with sofa and got our beers. There were few gals dancing on the dance floor. All the 'good place' table near the dance floor were displaying a bottle of liquor (Blk label, i guess) and we were told that the tables were off-limit/reserved unless you intend to open a bottle. :eek:

Want to be in front for look see look see also must be forced to open bottle (never ask and check price) ...haiz..so we drank at the sofa area. The waiter brought some gals to us introduced but we no more interested, after drink drink we decided to proceed to other clubs.

Imho, Pioneer not that bad lah. Maybe I was with the right company. Music & dance floor classier than JJ. Perhaps less local youngsters that night. Girls are more interactive. The babe I was with, the way she danced & moved her body, see already also nose bleed. Now imagine how it feels when she wiggle and glide her back on you up & down with your hands on her hips. Someone here knows what I meant.

Thou the place and gals are more ex. So need some bros chiong together for economy of scale. That being said, will revisit pioneer if company is right. Else if lone ranger, choice will be JJ.

ilovelife.now
22-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Posting after long time, need your help bros for Myanmar trip.... Please point me in right direction if you think I need to ask some one else.

So I plan to visit Myanmar and here is the package i get from local tour operator

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5UGn74CiiOic2VUSjZXalVHWTA/

I get quote of 1220 US$ / person. :eek:

Expensive for December ? Any good tour operator you know for above?

singlad
22-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Wait a minute. I m confused now. Which city u referring? Yangon or Mandalay?

Which hotel is that? Have to make a note to avoid at all cost. So scary to sleep alone in silence!

I am refering to Mandalay. The hotel is if i remember correctly is Mandalay city hotel. It seems that the authorities in Mandalay is quite strict with regard to these type of activities since it has many monks in the city. So better just go to Mandalay for sightseeing only and do your cheonging in Yangon. However, things might have changed now so pls do a report if you do score in Mandalay.

Jiraiya
23-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Imho, Pioneer not that bad lah. Maybe I was with the right company. Music & dance floor classier than JJ. Perhaps less local youngsters that night. Girls are more interactive. The babe I was with, the way she danced & moved her body, see already also nose bleed. Now imagine how it feels when she wiggle and glide her back on you up & down with your hands on her hips. Someone here knows what I meant.

Thou the place and gals are more ex. So need some bros chiong together for economy of scale. That being said, will revisit pioneer if company is right. Else if lone ranger, choice will be JJ.

bro very tired..dont worry.. we will enjoy *hint hint*.. i will make u nose bleed again.. usual plan.. we eat at the same place..

anthonyx9
24-10-2013, 08:51 AM
It's a pity we just missed just 1 day, the plane that bring u to Ygn may also be the one bring me to sg. Haha.

Anyway, even if I stay 1 more day also cannot chiong liao. Go ask jiraiya why I cash-strap due to bad internet the next time u see him. So how's pioneer on a weekend? I have this mental impression it's scary crowded.

I'll should be returning early Nov. hope can meet up. Til then, cheers!

Pioneer is not bad, though i understand it is more expensive than JJ, Jiraiya said the girl there safer.

At first the girl can be quite shy in the room, but once u built a good rapport, they can be quite daring to try different positions. Bro Jiraiya, the girl is not really like dead fish, sometimes they can be so proactive, i become the dead fish, dont know who play who....ha ..:-)

I will be in Yangon most probably in 2nd week of nov, but not confirm yet. We can plan to meet when time get nearer.

Jiraiya
24-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Pioneer is not bad, though i understand it is more expensive than JJ, Jiraiya said the girl there safer.

At first the girl can be quite shy in the room, but once u built a good rapport, they can be quite daring to try different positions. Bro Jiraiya, the girl is not really like dead fish, sometimes they can be so proactive, i become the dead fish, dont know who play who....ha ..:-)

I will be in Yangon most probably in 2nd week of nov, but not confirm yet. We can plan to meet when time get nearer.

I see... but most gal here is quite shy.. but glad that she rocks u.. ahha

alanysy
24-10-2013, 06:10 PM
DJ bar in inya lake hotel compound? I usually stay there but never did visit DJ or gtr. How's your 2cents for that place?

the place is so so ... need pay entry fee w a free drink... gals are so so but they r like fishin for u rather than u fish for them...lol

verytired
26-10-2013, 11:37 PM
the place is so so ... need pay entry fee w a free drink... gals are so so but they r like fishin for u rather than u fish for them...lol
Thanks bro, looks like I can give it a miss. Every kyat and every night is Yangon is precious, not to waste. Right,bro?

So u prefer gals fishing for u instead?

Anthony, u consider heng to meet someone who's spontaneous. Usually even if I lucky, also is 2nd time then pattern can come out.

bro very tired..dont worry.. we will enjoy *hint hint*.. i will make u nose bleed again.. usual plan.. we eat at the same place..
This time I smart liao, bring along a 8w speaker box....hotel acoustic not very good, u know?

ficken_es
03-11-2013, 06:28 PM
anybody here? will be in yangon til start of dec. willing to accompany 'masters', =)

ficken_es
03-11-2013, 06:43 PM
any bros here in the city? i will be around until start of dec.

Barang66
04-11-2013, 10:49 AM
I spent quite much time (and money) in JJ in last weekend. It seems that there were much more competition for attention of some of those model girls than before. Anyway there are also cheaper choices who wanted 40-50 USD per night but for quality girl from stage 100 USD seems to be going rate.

Jiraiya
04-11-2013, 11:04 AM
I spent quite much time (and money) in JJ in last weekend. It seems that there were much more competition for attention of some of those model girls than before. Anyway there are also cheaper choices who wanted 40-50 USD per night but for quality girl from stage 100 USD seems to be going rate.

Bro, you are right.. thats the price.

verytired
04-11-2013, 04:23 PM

Bro, you are right.. thats the price.

Keep it usd100 max hor. Don't spoil market hor.
u bench mark against local scene to decided, say sgd100 - 1hr, incl room.
In ygn, got usd50 overnight, usd100 overnight, usd50 short term, usd100 long term. Sometimes I also confused.

Cannot just judge based on model or not. U see some model really cannot make it one. Got pretty model, usd100, 1 round short term, like doing to a log. On other hand, there are non models, looks good, service, gfe good, but only usd50 overnight, 3 rounds til legs jelly.

Then again, cannot just look at short term like 1 hour affair. Cos the girl accompany me for 5 hrs prior to the little private adventure.

That being said, it all depends on your luck and some experience to spot the patterned type from the logs. It's not like this forum can pinpoint who and who read some FR to decide. I just enjoy myself partying, drinking and smoking cigars at the club. If I got lucky, then lucky loh. I can also happily go back hotel alone if terms made not favorable.

anthonyx9
05-11-2013, 04:19 PM
any bros here in the city? i will be around until start of dec.

I will most probably in Yangon late Nov, not confirm yet. How to get in touch with u when i m there ?

Azura
06-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Will be in Yangon from 18th -20th November. Any bros out there want to meet at night for some networking?

Jiraiya
08-11-2013, 12:56 PM
I am a long term stayer here..call or pm me when u are in town..

verytired
08-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Heard JJ closed temporarily due to police case over fight that broke out earlier this week. Not sure if whole building or complex closed. Any bro who been there last 2 days can confirm?

Just a heads up to bros who planned to chiong there these few days to avoid disappointment of a closed door.

crazysexycool
08-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Heard JJ closed temporarily due to police case over fight that broke out earlier this week. Not sure if whole building or complex closed. Any bro who been there last 2 days can confirm?

Just a heads up to bros who planned to chiong there these few days to avoid disappointment of a closed door.

can always try other clubs ... been a long time since I last posted or chiong Yangon clubs and ktv .. have permanent scandal .. but too much chicken rice feeling a little sian

with that said .. been chionging in Myanmar from my mid 20s to now above mid 30s

definitely much easier to have girls approach u at bars and clubs last time .. not sure if it is true anymore now, just went to Music Bar at Park Royal, was not approached , maybe I look like local now .. as compared to being harassed non stop last time .. somemore I rem Music Bar had very SYT with nice arse (most myanmar girls do) ... hardly see any the last 2 trips I was there with business assoc

anyways I am staying in YGN long term doing small fry business ... can meet up to drink and makan .. and if I horny maybe the occasional nite life .. but like i said ... I am really out of touch ever since they opened the doors .. too many foreigners coming in, and the girls are really picky and quality dropped some, the good ones tio bao already I believe

Calaglin
08-11-2013, 11:50 PM
will be in yangon between 18-23 Nov...staying at park royal...maybe can chiong together with some of the lao jiao there :)

mehedi895
14-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Hi all Shifu out there ... I will be in Yangon, staying in Clover City Center Plus hotel from 2-4 December. Any body will be around that time?? Any massage parlor near by ??? please advise

Jiraiya
16-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Hi all Shifu out there ... I will be in Yangon, staying in Clover City Center Plus hotel from 2-4 December. Any body will be around that time?? Any massage parlor near by ??? please advise

Bro what time of massage parlour u want? c

will be in yangon between 18-23 Nov...staying at park royal...maybe can chiong together with some of the lao jiao there :)

PM me when u are in town.. I am a long stayer here...

can always try other clubs ... been a long time since I last posted or chiong Yangon clubs and ktv .. have permanent scandal .. but too much chicken rice feeling a little sian

with that said .. been chionging in Myanmar from my mid 20s to now above mid 30s

definitely much easier to have girls approach u at bars and clubs last time .. not sure if it is true anymore now, just went to Music Bar at Park Royal, was not approached , maybe I look like local now .. as compared to being harassed non stop last time .. somemore I rem Music Bar had very SYT with nice arse (most myanmar girls do) ... hardly see any the last 2 trips I was there with business assoc

anyways I am staying in YGN long term doing small fry business ... can meet up to drink and makan .. and if I horny maybe the occasional nite life .. but like i said ... I am really out of touch ever since they opened the doors .. too many foreigners coming in, and the girls are really picky and quality dropped some, the good ones tio bao already I believe

I agree with u bro.. plus JJ area got huge incident..so all the ppl going to Pioneer.. Its always full pack..must go early to pick ur gal..if not..you will have none or with the unpopular ones..

hohohaha
16-11-2013, 01:46 PM
bro mehedi895, there is a traditional body and feet massage located at 6th floor of Hotel Central, which is just beside the hotel you are staying. Exit your hotel and walk to your left towards the main road. Central hotel is at the corner on the left. Rate at usd6/hr (if not mistaken) for either massage - body or feet.

arsonistalan
16-11-2013, 11:50 PM
Really useful ...
But is there any club or spa in Yangon or Naypyitaw provides direct service ? Just like Alexis or Classic in Jakarta or even better Saunas in Dongguan, China...

ficken_es
17-11-2013, 01:45 PM
JJ still closed as of 11/15, not sure if only JJ but looks like the whole complex is closed.

verytired
18-11-2013, 02:35 PM
.. plus JJ area got huge incident..so all the ppl going to Pioneer.. Its always full pack..must go early to pick ur gal..if not..you will have none or with the unpopular ones..
You can take those buy 1 get 1 free mah. Lol
JJ still closed as of 11/15, not sure if only JJ but looks like the whole complex is closed.
Whole complex meaning those opposite building also closed? Wahlau, then the girls can kiaw kar at home?

Siao liao loh. Now supply less then demand, guys stare guys.

Frankiestine
18-11-2013, 09:21 PM
I agree with u bro.. plus JJ area got huge incident..so all the ppl going to Pioneer.. Its always full pack..must go early to pick ur gal..if not..you will have none or with the unpopular ones..

Bro what happened at JJ, I haven't been back to Yangon for the past few months already thinking of resuming after Dec...

Jiraiya
19-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Bro what happened at JJ, I haven't been back to Yangon for the past few months already thinking of resuming after Dec...

heard it was a fighting incident with knives maybe parang.. involves big shot offspring.. will be close for 2-3 months.. so all the guys rushes to Pioneeer..thats why there will be alot of guys grinding guys.. ahhaa

verytired
19-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Super luojiao bro. U in Yangon or going there in Dec? When was your last visit? Maybe got chance meet up.

.. so all the guys rushes to Pioneeer..thats why there will be alot of guys grinding guys.. ahhaa
any other alternatives? I can imagine the tea dance here in the late 80s. If going Pioneer, better go early to chop table, more important. Got table can find girls. Got girls also cannot find table. Haha.

Calaglin
19-11-2013, 02:12 PM
heard it was a fighting incident with knives maybe parang.. involves big shot offspring.. will be close for 2-3 months.. so all the guys rushes to Pioneeer..thats why there will be alot of guys grinding guys.. ahhaa

Yesterday was at Music Club in Park Royal, same thing more guys than girls. Guess that since JJ is not opened so they came here instead. Quality wise saw a few not bad but can see that they mostly target the jippuns who seem more carrot :p

verytired
19-11-2013, 04:26 PM
... they mostly target the jippuns who seem more carrot :p
Yup. Some spoil market, tip so much. Then short term some more. If u hang around the club, can notice some girls go off, 1hr plus come back for next carrot. If they lucky can score carrot... oops, I mean turkey.

Pls conserve your ammo tonight. Hope to see u tomorrow, yeah?

Frankiestine
19-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Super luojiao bro. U in Yangon or going there in Dec? When was your last visit? Maybe got chance meet up.

any other alternatives? I can imagine the tea dance here in the late 80s. If going Pioneer, better go early to chop table, more important. Got table can find girls. Got girls also cannot find table. Haha.

I have not been back there since Aug, suppose to be doing monthly trip but got tie up with things over here. In any case my frequency of visiting will depends much on how things goes through in our cooperation with local firms there..honestly never got to cheong at all during the last four trips cos all the while had to travel with top management people...but next round probably want to make a trip up on my own and possibly throw in some cheonging time..:D

Calaglin
19-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Yup. Some spoil market, tip so much. Then short term some more. If u hang around the club, can notice some girls go off, 1hr plus come back for next carrot. If they lucky can score carrot... oops, I mean turkey.

Pls conserve your ammo tonight. Hope to see u tomorrow, yeah?

yep, saw the girls came back in like less than an hour lol...

sure thing bro, looking forward to meeting you tomorrow :D

Azura
19-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Was at pioneer yesterday. Too dark to see the girls, all look like indian to me under such lighting. Luckily manage to get a good looking one(small/petite) and was quoted 80,000 kyat for overnight.

No bbj and purely action. Dont really enjoy the service and told her to go after paying 60,000 kyats.

Might be going powerlight today just to see some pretty ladies. Anyone wanna join?

ficken_es
21-11-2013, 11:03 AM
some local pointed me to the direction towards padonmar st (parallel to pyay), said the whole street is lined with houses with girls, they apparently charge KY10,000 for the whole deal. says locals only but some foreigners go. anybody tried before?

KY10,000 sounds sketchy to me... too cheap (we complain, too expensive, we complain, ay yoh!!)

Calaglin
21-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Had a great time yesterday night with bro jiraiya and verytired at pioneer. Great atmosphere and companionship, couldnt have ask for more. Bro jiraiya is a damm good host and he feels like a boss inside pioneer with every1 knowing him lol. Too bad JJ was not yet open and all the men swarm to pioneer, more guys than gals = expensive deals:(

Hopefully next time we can go chiong yangon again when JJ opens :D

verytired
22-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Had a great time yesterday night with bro jiraiya and verytired at pioneer. Great atmosphere and companionship, couldnt have ask for more. Bro jiraiya is a damm good host and he feels like a boss inside pioneer with every1 knowing him lol. Too bad JJ was not yet open and all the men swarm to pioneer, more guys than gals = expensive deals:(

Sure bro, it was fun. Glad we all can click and u enjoyed it. I concussed for 12hrs straight when I reach sg. It really help that jiraiya can speak Burmese. That's why have to pick up some simple words. Also we r slightly crazy when alcohol added, haha.

But I think my next trip will be hard to escape the clutches of some old men dragging me to ktv. Already siam a few times liao. I m more a discotheque person than ktv.

Not comparing the pubs, but JJ reopens will be a win win situation. More choices for us, more competition, less crowded, more girls, better deals. So any bro with news development on JJ case would appreciate an update here.

Jiraiya
22-11-2013, 01:54 PM

Sure bro, it was fun. Glad we all can click and u enjoyed it. I concussed for 12hrs straight when I reach sg. It really help that jiraiya can speak Burmese. That's why have to pick up some simple words. Also we r slightly crazy when alcohol added, haha.

But I think my next trip will be hard to escape the clutches of some old men dragging me to ktv. Already siam a few times liao. I m more a discotheque person than ktv.

Not comparing the pubs, but JJ reopens will be a win win situation. More choices for us, more competition, less crowded, more girls, better deals. So any bro with news development on JJ case would appreciate an update here.

Bro Calaglin, i am not a boss in Pioneer.. i just frequent there alot.. hahaha.. the important thing is.. we all have fun together.. but it was really fun that night... hahaha

Bro verytired.. u also concussed whenever we go Pionner.. my first time concussed too ahhaha...

crazysexycool
22-11-2013, 06:10 PM
wah seh at least u guys enjoying ... i every day in ygn stay at home surf web nia ... maybe one day when sibei sian to the max will join u guys

verytired
23-11-2013, 03:54 PM
wah seh at least u guys enjoying ... i every day in ygn stay at home surf web nia ... maybe one day when sibei sian to the max will join u guys
The internet speed makes me pull our my hair. Maybe cos it's hotel shared wi-fi.

No need sian to max lah. Next trip join us lah. We feel company more important. Also, I think both you & I should be close age group.

Jiraiya
23-11-2013, 11:18 PM
The internet speed makes me pull our my hair. Maybe cos it's hotel shared wi-fi.

No need sian to max lah. Next trip join us lah. We feel company more important. Also, I think both you & I should be close age group.

Wah..Bro verytired.. i and u also quite good mah.. hahaha

Llttf79
24-11-2013, 09:34 AM
Hi,

Any bros in Yangon on 25-27 nov. wanna catch up? :) thanks.

verytired
24-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Wah..Bro verytired.. i and u also quite good mah.. hahaha
U got that right, man! I think becos our primarily purpose is not to pick up girls, just to have fun, move to the music. (just like chris that night). Secondary...is to finish the bottle of jwbl. (remember how we stared at the clear brown liquid in our glass?) Lol. Pickup is just an iccing to the fun.

Sometimes, the company got it the other way, die die must pick up some skirts, whole night so stress scanning the dance floor like choosing condo unit.

It helps if the girls hanging around are the boisterous type, can spicy up the atmosphere.

Jiraiya
24-11-2013, 09:16 PM
U got that right, man! I think becos our primarily purpose is not to pick up girls, just to have fun, move to the music. (just like chris that night). Secondary...is to finish the bottle of jwbl. (remember how we stared at the clear brown liquid in our glass?) Lol. Pickup is just an iccing to the fun.

Sometimes, the company got it the other way, die die must pick up some skirts, whole night so stress scanning the dance floor like choosing condo unit.

It helps if the girls hanging around are the boisterous type, can spicy up the atmosphere.

lol.. yup i agree.. too bad chris also went back already... the next day i saw him at parksom.. ahhaha.. next time we all should go back drunk.. haha

verytired
29-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Will be going Yangon mid next week. Any bro got news if JJ reopened or not?

Need more options for places to go. Else the remaining pub overcrowded again.

donfool
30-11-2013, 02:26 AM
Hi bros, I'll be in Yangon from the 2-6 Dec. Any bros free to meet up?

Jiraiya
01-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Will be going Yangon mid next week. Any bro got news if JJ reopened or not?

Need more options for places to go. Else the remaining pub overcrowded again.

still crowded bro... dont worry.. i make sure we got a table at our usual spot k.. ;)

donfool
02-12-2013, 01:08 AM
Hi Bro Jiraiya, I'll be in Yangon Mon to Fri... I'll be free from wed night bro.. Would love to see how you old timers chiong there! Free to meet up for drinks?

Jiraiya
02-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Hi Bro Jiraiya, I'll be in Yangon Mon to Fri... I'll be free from wed night bro.. Would love to see how you old timers chiong there! Free to meet up for drinks?

sure... pm me bro...

Ken79
02-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Hi bros, i just came back from Yangon on an outstation trip, which is also my first time there.
My driver didnt fill me in enough on the nightlife scene, other than telling me there were a few discos and ktvs in Yangon, but the way he described them didnt interest me enough to go check em out.
So other than work, all i did were some sightseeing to the pagodas and lakes as last wed were a PH there.

mehedi895
02-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Hi any adult body message in Yangon? I am Yangon now .. Did not found any fun yet!

kemura
03-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Hi Bros,

I'll be in Myanmar Yangon from 10-12 Dec, staying at Park royal.

Any Bros wanna meet up for some booze?

Cheers!

Ken79
03-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Hi Bros,

I'll be in Myanmar Yangon from 10-12 Dec, staying at Park royal.

Any Bros wanna meet up for some booze?

Cheers!

I'd be in reservist during then lol, after which i would plan outstation to jakarta and ho chi minh.

Merrela
04-12-2013, 01:04 PM
Will be there next week, where can find PRC over there,what the damage for overnight?
thank in advance

Jiraiya
04-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Will be there next week, where can find PRC over there,what the damage for overnight?
thank in advance

bro, i have been here for 1 yr plus.. i have not seen a PRC providing services here...

Ken79
04-12-2013, 09:56 PM
bro, i have been here for 1 yr plus.. i have not seen a PRC providing services here...

yea, my yangon driver says he has to drive 500++ miles to go china to look for FL there, lol.
He usually go with another 3-4 frens to split the driving and fuel cost as its considered high for local spending power.

arsonistalan
06-12-2013, 12:47 PM
thank in advance

A manager from Emperor Club told me JJ and Channel V and other 5 clubs in the same yard were all closed because there was a fight and cops appeared 2 weeks ago. They would open maybe in next year. Emperor, Pioneer still open and gals are crowded which i think they used to be in JJ and others. 40,000 to 100,000 kyats for hanging out one depends on your choice.

forseka
07-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Good news ...JJ was re-open last night ..I was there last night and the crowd as usual crowded with many supplies:D...this trip was good to join bro Jaraiya a great company and steady bro :)

verytired
07-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Good news ...JJ was re-open last night ..I was there last night and the crowd as usual crowded with many supplies:D...this trip was good to join bro Jaraiya a great company and steady bro :)
Wahlau, I left then they open?
I do remember someone telling me not young anymore, then in the end everyday go chiong. Haha
Bro, wasted our schedule doesn't allow us to clung mugs. Hope can catch the right timing next time.

Jiraiya
08-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Wahlau, I left then they open?
Bro, wasted our schedule doesn't allow us to clung mugs. Hope can catch the right timing next time.

lol..soon i wouldnt be able to join u guys.. :(

verytired
08-12-2013, 10:28 AM
lol..soon i wouldnt be able to join u guys.. :(that's a shame....
But that's next year. For this month, we'll still be getting drunk next week, right?

Any bro be in Yangon around 17th? I have not confirm my trip yet thou.

Llttf79
11-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi bro,

I'm at Yangon. Anyone wanna Meet up for a drink?

kemura
11-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Hi bro,

I'm at Yangon. Anyone wanna Meet up for a drink?

I'm free. Tonight's my last night here.
Staying at ParkRoyal.
Sent you a pm with my phone number
But something weird - I headed down to Pacific Music Lounge last night, but it was closed. Then I headed down to San Francisco but it was too crowded and my MD didn't fancy the scene. So in the end, we partied at ParkRoyal's bar instead.

Gimme a call if you wanna meet up

toju
11-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Bros I am also perm in yangon now. Pm for clunking!

CITY224
11-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Hi any adult body message in Yangon? I am Yangon now .. Did not found any fun yet!

Now is the wrong time to visit as many places have been ordered to shut because of the SEA Games. Naypidaw is the best place to cheong and the current happening area but this week almost nothing available as everyone is closed.
Even the FLs that my contacts managed to source upped their price 3-4 times the normal rate. :mad:

verytired
13-12-2013, 01:02 PM
...Even the FLs that my contacts managed to source upped their price 3-4 times the normal rate. :mad:I apologize to all sports fanatics here before I say this....."damn SEA games".

3-4x is a lot. 9 more days to go before these ppl get down to earth.

The only upside is JJ compound open once again. I m hoping the male population can decentralised while the females can get back to work. Balance back.

Now...any bros be in Yangon on 17th & 18th keen to meet up for a drink?

Frankiestine
14-12-2013, 09:38 AM
Hi bros I heard application for visa must be done on line, is it immediate collection on the appointed date that you select?

toju
15-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Ahhh...bro, you go online to book date to go to the embassy. They dont entertain random visits to the embassy now. Good thing is you submit in the morning, you collect the same afternoon. Hope this helps.

verytired
15-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Hi bros I heard application for visa must be done on line, is it immediate collection on the appointed date that you select?I am not so sure. Initially I do voa, then my company get thru some agency to do multiple entry. I believe the agency office is at peninsular plaza, basement, near the burger king. (is this bk still there?). It's near the outside escalator. U may want to drop by and check.

toju
16-12-2013, 12:04 AM
Anyone know if here got outcall? Pm me pls

Frankiestine
16-12-2013, 04:07 PM
I am not so sure. Initially I do voa, then my company get thru some agency to do multiple entry. I believe the agency office is at peninsular plaza, basement, near the burger king. (is this bk still there?). It's near the outside escalator. U may want to drop by and check.

Thanks for the info bro will check out the company you had mentioned.

Jiraiya
16-12-2013, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the info bro will check out the company you had mentioned.

bro..many travel agency in penisula plaza do the visa for u.. just need to find the right one there..

Calaglin
17-12-2013, 10:42 AM
I apologize to all sports fanatics here before I say this....."damn SEA games".

3-4x is a lot. 9 more days to go before these ppl get down to earth.

The only upside is JJ compound open once again. I m hoping the male population can decentralised while the females can get back to work. Balance back.

Now...any bros be in Yangon on 17th & 18th keen to meet up for a drink?

Haha great tt JJ reopen... But now SEA game all pussies turn gcp... Gotta wait for some time to simmer down... Hope to join u and bro jiraiya again in yangon :D

Last time i went using business visa which is valid for multiple entry for 3 months...kinda waste if i dun go again b4 it expire lol

manz_tatz
17-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Just got my visa done for multiple entry valid for 6 months at penisular plaza.Cost me $400 but got it within 2 days because documents didnt state multiple entry. Use Sin-Myanmar travel agent at lvl 3.

Frankiestine
17-12-2013, 06:43 PM
bro..many travel agency in penisula plaza do the visa for u.. just need to find the right one there..

Thanks for the info, so the agencies will arrange for the company letter to apply for multiple visa?

verytired
19-12-2013, 08:30 PM
Haha great tt JJ reopen... But now SEA game all pussies turn gcp... Gotta wait for some time to simmer down... Hope to join u and bro jiraiya again in yangon :D

Last time i went using business visa which is valid for multiple entry for 3 months...kinda waste if i dun go again b4 it expire lol
you better go hor. we had fun the last 2 nights. drink, eat, dance, drink, puke*, drink, eat, puke** and eat again. seriously, it's in that order.

i'll be going early jan. u know how to contact us if you do fly.

notes:-
* - only me
** - merlion party

iPhone
19-12-2013, 09:38 PM
would like to check this out after SEA Games. Reading from the recent posts, there is no visa on arrival option available?

kyaw_thu
20-12-2013, 12:48 PM
would like to check this out after SEA Games. Reading from the recent posts, there is no visa on arrival option available?

VOA is for biz visa or pre-planned holiday trips with local tour agency.

manz_tatz
20-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Company letter you need to provide. Just ensure all document in order, visa is not that difficult to get. VOA is quiet troublesome in my opinion. Need to ensure that all documents is in order and have to queue at airport. spend 1 hr polus queuing there before. Imagine 1 document missing, xiao liao

JizZ
24-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Just came back 2 days ago from Yangon. I have used this site to find massage places so now want to share back to fellow bros with my updates :)

I'm a massage only person instead of a club/ktv person. Info on this site on just massage places has been a bit outdated, so I just want to share some updates.

Hotel Shwe Gone Daing - This is frequently mentioned by bros here. Entrance price has gone up to 30000kyat though for oil massage. There is also traditional massage for just 12000kyat if you are interested. I got #25 who is quite bah bah. Looks so-so. I stripped naked and massage was standard, nothing great. GQ was popped abt 30min later with HJ for 20000kyat. I asked if she can let me touch her boobs and pussy and she quoted me 30000kyat and I agreed. She's too shy to remove her clothes totally though. Only pulled up her blouse and bra for me to touch her boobs. Afterwards she pulled down her pants halfway, just low enough for me to play with her pussy and butt cheeks. :) After I cum, she help me clean up and offered me a drink while I showered. In summary, experience is decent and price cheap though not as good as some places in Sgp. It also seems like one of the better places in Yangon already.

Grand Mee Ya Hta executive residences - This was also mentioned by one of the bros. Unfortunately the place is closed since a few mths ago, so forget it.

Olympic Hotel - Wanted to find other massage places so goggled this one :). No oil massage here, but offers very cheap traditional massage at 7000kyat/45min. I took 90min session, and changed into their pyjamas (did not wear my underwear). My girl was 28 yrs old, quite bah bah too (I seem to have fate with bah bah women..). No GQ was asked, but she's not shy to "accidentally" touch my little bro like nobody's business ;P. Maybe its because I was there too early and she's not in the mood (I was there at 1030am). Her massage style very different one... at one pt I was lying on my side with my legs "hugging" her while she massage them. This position was quite shiok as my little bro was pressing directly at her thigh and I also "accidentally" rub it against her :P By then I buay tahan already and started roaming her legs which she didnt stop me. Too bad I didnt try roaming other places cos no time :( In summary, the massage is quite erotic and while no GQ was asked, I think this place got potential. Let me know if fellow bros managed to get something exciting here!

verytired
03-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Any bro going some time next week and wouldn't mind a late night drink?

toju
03-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Wah.... decent sounds good! Shall go try this weekend!

Ahsong
03-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Company letter you need to provide. Just ensure all document in order, visa is not that difficult to get. VOA is quiet troublesome in my opinion. Need to ensure that all documents is in order and have to queue at airport. spend 1 hr polus queuing there before. Imagine 1 document missing, xiao liao

Bros,

At the airport to apply VISA, how many passport photograph needed ?for the photo the customs request any special i.e white / red back ground for the photo ?

Thank you

verytired
03-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Bros,

At the airport to apply VISA, how many passport photograph needed ?for the photo the customs request any special i.e white / red back ground for the photo ?

Thank you
White background like Passport standard and size.
2nos. But sometimes they take only 1.

Do note they want recent 3mths (or 6, cannot remember). Once I tried to apply multiple entry thru agent. Photo rejected cos it's the same as my passport which was issued more than 6mths ago....

So in the end, I diy in office using phone, Photoshop to crop and scale, then print on thick inkjet printer. Like that they also shong.

Anyway, photo is the least of your worries amidst the stack of documents in Burmese scripts.

Ahsong
03-01-2014, 05:45 PM
White background like Passport standard and size.
2nos. But sometimes they take only 1.

Do note they want recent 3mths (or 6, cannot remember). Once I tried to apply multiple entry thru agent. Photo rejected cos it's the same as my passport which was issued more than 6mths ago....

So in the end, I diy in office using phone, Photoshop to crop and scale, then print on thick inkjet printer. Like that they also shong.

Anyway, photo is the least of your worries amidst the stack of documents in Burmese scripts.

Bros, Thank you for the infomation, will be there next week.

Frankiestine
04-01-2014, 10:46 AM
The visa on line have to submit photos too? I noticed they ask for photos but i thought photos to be submitted with application form for visa? So on website i just booked the date I want to go down to embassy to apply visa and on day itself bring all the relevant doc?

Jiraiya
06-01-2014, 11:41 PM
The visa on line have to submit photos too? I noticed they ask for photos but i thought photos to be submitted with application form for visa? So on website i just booked the date I want to go down to embassy to apply visa and on day itself bring all the relevant doc?

try to go early in the date. from what i know, applying visa in Singapore is that morning is for application and after lunch is for collection of the visa. It will take 3 workings days.

sweatlover
07-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Where To Chiong In Yangon?

Saw Most PPL Post About JJ.

How About Massage Centre?

Frankiestine
07-01-2014, 07:05 PM
try to go early in the date. from what i know, applying visa in Singapore is that morning is for application and after lunch is for collection of the visa. It will take 3 workings days.

oh so basically they only entertain on line appt and not walk in cases anymore..

Ahsong
12-01-2014, 10:41 PM
I give up cheong lioa here. The club girl not so presentable maybe my luck and opinion.
Last week went to Pioneer, was so high that grab one and go........OMG the fucking nei nei like papaya and rasin, asking for USD 100 !!! bopiah high lioa, lan lan pay.

Went to parkroyal, (that day not high) choose one syt also ask for USD 100 for one shot only. Anyway service not bad lah, except a bit dark skin.

Went to Olmpic hotel as info from Bros here. No happening lah, must wear pjamas and massage. The only thing their massage are different technic which has body contact all the time.
Even i go for decent massage at Genki also buay jalan and the grand central hotel.
Overall, the massage in yangon cannot make it lah. Correct me if i am wrong. probably i stay too long in China.

verytired
12-01-2014, 11:15 PM
I give up cheong lioa here. The club girl not so presentable maybe my luck and opinion.
Last week went to Pioneer, was so high that grab one and go........OMG the fucking nei nei like papaya and rasin, asking for USD 100 !!! bopiah high lioa, lan lan pay.....I almost busted out laughing on that one...my apologies. Aiyah. Relax a bit lah. Did u went alone? Next time ask me along so I can help QC and giou handbrake for you... Funny thing is the asking rate may not be proportional to "package". I experience some asking for usd50-70 may turns out better than those usd100. But than also have good usd100 ones. I don't usually grab and good. Have the girls sit down chat a bit then decide. Make sure not thinking with small head hor.
Overall, the massage in yangon cannot make it lah. Correct me if i am wrong. probably i stay too long in China.yup. Cannot compare. There is one massage up a rocky tower near kandawygi lake. Clean massage, not bad. Was lead there. Any bro can give more detail info?

Jiraiya
13-01-2014, 01:41 AM
Last week went to Pioneer, was so high that grab one and go........OMG the fucking nei nei like papaya and rasin, asking for USD 100 !!! bopiah high lioa, lan lan pay.

Went to parkroyal, (that day not high) choose one syt also ask for USD 100 for one shot only. Anyway service not bad lah, except a bit dark skin.

Went to Olmpic hotel as info from Bros here. No happening lah, must wear pjamas and massage. The only thing their massage are different technic which has body contact all the time.
Even i go for decent massage at Genki also buay jalan and the grand central hotel.
Overall, the massage in yangon cannot make it lah. Correct me if i am wrong. probably i stay too long in China.

lol.. i too laugh bro.. it depends.. u should come with me bro verysoon. i was waiting for ur message to go together.. i find u pioneer..i believe u will more choice the next time ;p

kenex
13-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Hi bros,

As the parkroyal was full, had myself booked into greenhills, seems like a very boring and nothing at night kind of location :(

Do I really have to hop down to JJ to get something for the night? have to wake up before the sun rises tomorrow.. so maybe that wouldnt be a viable option..

Would anyone have good OKT contacts so I can try and get a girl tonight? Please PM me..

Or do i have to go tip a bellboy for girls?

Thanks!

verytired
13-01-2014, 08:36 PM
... Would anyone have good OKT contacts so I can try and get a girl tonight? Please PM me..
Thanks!
Greenhill is so close to Jj!
U sure u want surprises without hunting? Well...I tried only once in yangon. Quite exciting like waiting for exam results....haha.
Turned up quite alright.

In fact I was trying to sms a girl I know, but she not around and (I think) her mamasan replied. Check your PM. Let me know if they operates this way or not. Haha.

verytired
13-01-2014, 08:47 PM
lol.. i too laugh bro.. it depends.. u should come with me AND bro verytired. i was waiting for ur message to go together.. i find u pioneer..i believe u will more choice the next time ;pu meant to ask Bro Ahsong join us, right? haha.. first time i read that i thought you asking me to go pioneer with you....and i thought i was drunk that night.

@Ahsong, Yup. now got 2 bro volunteer to be your QC when your vision blur. kekeke...

Ahsong
13-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Enough lioa.....save bullet to go back china. I had pm Bros Jiraiya, maybe catch up for some drinks. Going back CN this weekend.

Jiraiya
16-01-2014, 12:04 AM
Enough lioa.....save bullet to go back china. I had pm Bros Jiraiya, maybe catch up for some drinks. Going back CN this weekend.

thats fast.. i am going back on 31st jan ahhahah

verytired
16-01-2014, 10:34 AM
.....save bullet to go back china..
Frankly, I also think China more fun. Firstly, the establishment is more grand, cleaner. There's chemistry as all can speak Chinese. Here in yangon, with my very limited burmese and the girl's limited English, any jokes must tell yesterday for her to laugh today.

Service wise, Myanmar girls also generally more shy, some things the Chinese is sop but most girls here wouldn't do. Then again, there do have some adventurous girls here thou. You just have to try your luck, and maybe some challenge on your part to coax her out of the "norm".

One of the few good thing here compared to China is the price, the Drinks, tips and girls.

Well... Different taste loh. Not like I have a choice which country my company wants to dump me. Haha.

khyber_pass
19-01-2014, 03:41 PM
50-70 is the FL that roam around the pub

100 is so called fashion show model (when they r at rest , sometime may roam around pub too)

I almost busted out laughing on that one...my apologies. Aiyah. Relax a bit lah. Did u went alone? Next time ask me along so I can help QC and giou handbrake for you... Funny thing is the asking rate may not be proportional to "package". I experience some asking for usd50-70 may turns out better than those usd100. But than also have good usd100 ones. I don't usually grab and good. Have the girls sit down chat a bit then decide. Make sure not thinking with small head hor.
yup. Cannot compare. There is one massage up a rocky tower near kandawygi lake. Clean massage, not bad. Was lead there. Any bro can give more detail info?

khyber_pass
19-01-2014, 03:43 PM
haha ya !

Frankly, I also think China more fun. Firstly, the establishment is more grand, cleaner. There's chemistry as all can speak Chinese. Here in yangon, with my very limited burmese and the girl's limited English, any jokes must tell yesterday for her to laugh today.

Service wise, Myanmar girls also generally more shy, some things the Chinese is sop but most girls here wouldn't do. Then again, there do have some adventurous girls here thou. You just have to try your luck, and maybe some challenge on your part to coax her out of the "norm".

One of the few good thing here compared to China is the price, the Drinks, tips and girls.

Well... Different taste loh. Not like I have a choice which country my company wants to dump me. Haha.

verytired
19-01-2014, 10:28 PM
50-70 is the FL that roam around the pub

100 is so called fashion show model (when they r at rest , sometime may roam around pub too)thanks bro khyber for the insight.

I always though the "fashion models" are employees. Ie, they are obliged to be there on time for rehearsal, and every shows. They walk around is becos no one hang flowers yet, so pr pr. And technically, their take home tips is the same as those non-models, but on top of a fixed pay for being models.

Those non-models are freelancers, some times managed by mamasans who provide the sexy dress and heels. They may not be required to turn up everyday. Most of them did not do modeling becos they cannot commit to the schedule as they either have a day job or studying, etc.

Cos if you call a model to "takeaway", u still need to give flower money. However, if you call a freelancer, they will be so happy cos they wouldn't need to go down to club to fish.... (I guess).

These statement may not be 100% facts. I am only giving my personal assumption based on my limited communication with these people. And I am referring to joints like JJ that have fashion shows. Pioneers girls rate is another branch of science. You'll be surprise at times when you go asking for rates.

That being said, it's still a mix bag what you'll be getting once the lights dim down in your hotel room.

Bikong
22-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Hi,
any one planning something this week
and looking for a wing man
pm me
thanks

jhtweee455
23-01-2014, 08:14 AM
How are the girls over in Myanmar?

verytired
24-01-2014, 01:46 AM
How are the girls over in Myanmar?
Eerrrr... They are fine. They asked me to send you their regards. How are you doing?

Bro. Your question very funny leh. Like asking "jiak pah buay?"

There are already a lot of info contributed by bros here, more than lonely planet ever did cover. What particularly you want to know?

jhtweee455
24-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Eerrrr... They are fine. They asked me to send you their regards. How are you doing?

Bro. Your question very funny leh. Like asking "jiak pah buay?"

There are already a lot of info contributed by bros here, more than lonely planet ever did cover. What particularly you want to know?

haha. Sorry, didn't specify. Are they good looking, sexy and eager to hook up?

verytired
24-01-2014, 09:50 AM
haha. Sorry, didn't specify. Are they good looking, sexy and eager to hook up?
I'd assume u r referring to normal working / studying girls? Looks & sexy is just like any other country, got all kinds. But the normal decent girls usually dress more traditionally and less makeups. You speak Myanmar? Then should be no problem...

I don't assume u r talking bout "freelancers". Cos those how pretty and sexy u can hookup may be proportional to the depth of your pocket. They r only eager for your money, and it's better for most of us if it stays that way, yeah?

It's no rocket science to it.

toju
31-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Choices seem more limited during my last visit to jj... was pleasantly surprised at decent hotel though.

harryang
01-02-2014, 12:39 PM
I will be in yangon from Feb 10-13. Any bro wanna meet up, pm me

verytired
03-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Seems like we missed by a week...

whitetears
04-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Hi I will be visiting Yangon and will be staying in hotel Yangon, near to golden duck restruant. Any happening around that area?

From google map, it's seems far from my hotel to Jj, how much is the taxi fare to Jj and most importantly, how to take a taxi back without being touted?

Appreciate any bro can help. Thanks

HornyMashimaro
05-02-2014, 09:58 PM
I have visited Decent Hotel massage. One thing to note is I can speak burmese language. If you took 2 hour private room, most girl know what you are after.
I understood from the girl I tried, La Min, that there is a standard among girls over there. Just HJ will costs about 15,000 kyats and fj will be 20,000 kyats. If you prefer, you can bring your own helmet and if you dun have, they are willing to provide cd (at least for La Min).
FR on La Min
friendly, talkative (maybe bc of same native language), active, she told me that she does special services after 10 mins. she is willing to do BBBJ but not skilful in that department. Most Burmese girls are not willing for that. hard working.
Face: 7/10
Boob: 34 C
FJ: shaved, tight and no smell. accommodating and initiate to change positions.
GFE: great!

I heard from her that after you have met the girl there for a few times, they can go out with the guest by taking their own leave. This scenario will cost about 50k for a long session (probably 2-3 hours). However, I dunno much details of it yet. I still have to try it for myself. you can skip 16,000 room charge at massage place.

I heard there are about 30 girls working there and most girls provide special services. Keep bonking keep keep bonking :)

afterafter
07-02-2014, 04:19 PM
hi bro,

anyone been to massage in Yangon that are located in bungalow type? price is also not ex.

few years ago, my ex-customer brought me once in bahan township and massage skill are good. if anyone has recommendation, please pm me.

I will be gg Yangon n their capital end of this month.

HornyMashimaro
07-02-2014, 05:42 PM
I am not sure which massage place u are talking about. However, if you want pure massage service, tell taxi driver "mar sat" or if u want massage with specials, tell them "mar souph". It is the localized term for these 2 options. They will bring u to the right place. :):)

HornyMashimaro
07-02-2014, 05:43 PM
I will be in ygn around that time as well I believe. Let's meet up if we are there in ygn around the same time. :)

Jiraiya
09-02-2014, 09:57 PM

bro..12 is myanmar public holiday.. so i think clubs will be crowded on the night of 11... Bro verytired.. i be drinking alone at my 2nd home.. hahahha

verytired
10-02-2014, 02:47 AM
bro..12 is myanmar public holiday.. so i think clubs will be crowded on the night of 11... Bro verytired.. i be drinking alone at my 2nd home.. hahahhaWahlau. Sound so sad meh. Then again, with the number of girls remain constant and more guys during holidays, it's a no brainer for me to stay away. Haha.

Die die itchy can always call early to reserve. Btw, U already have some number to call for direct to your 2nd home mah. So why bother go cheong that night and be surounded by guys? Yeah?

verytired
10-02-2014, 02:53 AM
Hi I will be visiting Yangon and will be staying in hotel Yangon, near to golden duck restruant. Any happening around that area?

From google map, it's seems far from my hotel to Jj, how much is the taxi fare to Jj and most importantly, how to take a taxi back without being touted?

Appreciate any bro can help. Thanks
That hotel has got massage. But my 2cents...might as well save that money for cab rides and tips for a trip down JJ. It's not that ex, also night time no more jam. 8miles area I don't recall any happening night spots.

Alternatively, this thread has already highlighted some places u can go.

Jiraiya
10-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Wahlau. Sound so sad meh. Then again, with the number of girls remain constant and more guys during holidays, it's a no brainer for me to stay away. Haha.

Die die itchy can always call early to reserve. Btw, U already have some number to call for direct to your 2nd home mah. So why bother go cheong that night and be surounded by guys? Yeah?

Bro... When did we ever have been surrounded by guys.. usually the opposite scenario.. especially our last trip to my 2nd home.. other tables will giving us envious looking.. whahahha..5555...

verytired
10-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Bro... When did we ever have been surrounded by guys.. usually the opposite scenario.. especially our last trip to my 2nd home.. other tables will giving us envious looking.. whahahha..5555...
The girls know we decent guys mah. Eat supper only mah.haha

But then next time I go alone maybe no girls surround liao. Cos I cannot speak Myanmar like you. I also need to take cover from the "danger zone". I cannot recognise them sometimes. Must keep low profile.

Jiraiya
10-02-2014, 09:36 PM
The girls know we decent guys mah. Eat supper only mah.haha

But then next time I go alone maybe no girls surround liao. Cos I cannot speak Myanmar like you. I also need to take cover from the "danger zone". I cannot recognise them sometimes. Must keep low profile.

we have found a safe zone for u.. hahaha

verytired
11-02-2014, 12:14 AM
we have found a safe zone for u.. hahaha
U mean "the other side"?

I think no need liao. I go alone no table will roam around. Also, now I got my mamasan / dancer / friend. But then I need to bring a present next trip. She keep asking cos I forgotten her birthday...

Anyway, I maybe going next week. But most likely you fly back already. Really need a wingman. Else cannot ka ka drink til puke. Haha.

Jiraiya
11-02-2014, 09:24 AM
U mean "the other side"?

I think no need liao. I go alone no table will roam around. Also, now I got my mamasan / dancer / friend. But then I need to bring a present next trip. She keep asking cos I forgotten her birthday...

Anyway, I maybe going next week. But most likely you fly back already. Really need a wingman. Else cannot ka ka drink til puke. Haha.

i be going back on 19th.. u come on 18th..then we fly out together on 19..hahaha

olman888
12-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Will be in Yangon for 4 days. any bros want to meet up at night for a drink?
any recommendations would be appreciated.
or if got contacts for room service, please share contact.

coolmagnifico
12-02-2014, 09:34 PM
hi i will be going to yangon in april...is it better to change money in singapore or yangon? and which currency is better, US dollar or kyat?

sailsingapore
12-02-2014, 09:40 PM
hi i will be going to yangon in april...is it better to change money in singapore or yangon? and which currency is better, US dollar or kyat?

Bro C=M ... the best place to change is at Yangon airport ... rate is as good as any where in town. Take crisp new uncreased not-folded clean USD :D

mehedi895
13-02-2014, 08:15 AM
I will be in yangon from 19-21 Feb and will be staying in Treders Hotel. Kindly let me know if any bro is their. can have a drink together.

coolmagnifico
13-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Thank u bro...what is the cheapest say to go to town? I be staying at downtown yangon

verytired
13-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Bro C=M ... the best place to change is at Yangon airport ... rate is as good as any where in town. Take crisp new uncreased not-folded clean USD :D
The money changers at airport now accept sgd. So there is no need to lose exchange rate twice and bother with super mint condition usd.

Thou I still carry some usd for emergency.

But that's me. I didn't really bother to compare sgd > usd > kyat vs sgd > kyat. I guess cos I didn't change much, that few dollars is not worth killing my brain cells.

sailsingapore
13-02-2014, 01:21 PM
The money changers at airport now accept sgd. So there is no need to lose exchange rate twice and bother with super mint condition usd.

Thou I still carry some usd for emergency.

But that's me. I didn't really bother to compare sgd > usd > kyat vs sgd > kyat. I guess cos I didn't change much, that few dollars is not worth killing my brain cells.

hahaha !! Agreed :D

HornyMashimaro
13-02-2014, 02:34 PM
these days they accept not-so crisp USD as well. you can change those notes at CB Bank counter. They don't bother about marks on the note these days.

verytired
14-02-2014, 09:52 AM
these days they accept not-so crisp USD as well. you can change those notes at CB Bank counter. They don't bother about marks on the note these days.
True. Thou there are still some hardcore diehard members of The-Mint-Dollar-Association.

That aside, I heard some banks give a lower rate for marked notes. I have seem ppl with erasers who can make their notes worth slightly more.

verytired
17-02-2014, 10:19 AM
Really appreciate bro Jiraiya for being the guide to the clubbing scene. Last trip makes me realised the responsibility to play host to ensure everyone had a good time.

All started with someone's drinking disorder and he had to leave at 11plus .... Then it's up to me to make sure our other bro who visited the pub for the 1st time has a long-hair warmer while having a good time.

It was fun thou. If only someone knows her drinking limit will be better. Haha.

artboy
21-02-2014, 12:29 PM
I have visited Decent Hotel massage. One thing to note is I can speak burmese language. If you took 2 hour private room, most girl know what you are after.
I understood from the girl I tried, La Min, that there is a standard among girls over there. Just HJ will costs about 15,000 kyats and fj will be 20,000 kyats. If you prefer, you can bring your own helmet and if you dun have, they are willing to provide cd (at least for La Min).
FR on La Min
friendly, talkative (maybe bc of same native language), active, she told me that she does special services after 10 mins. she is willing to do BBBJ but not skilful in that department. Most Burmese girls are not willing for that. hard working.
Face: 7/10
Boob: 34 C
FJ: shaved, tight and no smell. accommodating and initiate to change positions.
GFE: great!

I heard from her that after you have met the girl there for a few times, they can go out with the guest by taking their own leave. This scenario will cost about 50k for a long session (probably 2-3 hours). However, I dunno much details of it yet. I still have to try it for myself. you can skip 16,000 room charge at massage place.

I heard there are about 30 girls working there and most girls provide special services. Keep bonking keep keep bonking :)

Yes bro, Ur Fr is exactly correct. Beside from La Min Eain, there are a lot of girls. But they cannot speak english.already tired mee nge, la min eain, than zin cho, ju ju, and lin let.