PDA

View Full Version : Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

fashionista
07-11-2019, 03:46 AM
Had been here for almost a week but nothing happening.

WeChat not able to scan for any

Any bros here can intro...

sanzfalcon
13-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Are you still in yangon? PM me.

sanzfalcon
13-11-2019, 07:44 PM
This is the FR from my last Yangon visit in September. As recommended by some of the forum friends tried out two of the places the G Star and Excel Treasure.

G Star
The place is way inside and not easily accessible from the main road though it is quite near by the Myanmar Plaza. Definitely not an easy walk for a foreigner though within a walking distance. First impression is seems like a run down kinda hotel. Enquired at the reception and was told MK 20k for one hour oil massage. Lets try it out! Was lead to a room. Partitioned and closed but a bit filthy. Was asked to wait for the ML. The ML comes in fact a milf around 35 with C++ size. Massage is just a piano type. After30 min pops the GQ. Limited to only HJ and top roam for 40k??? Also wants me to extend the session by one more hr! Keeps pushing for it. Initially refused due to high price. However the urge tookover! Still keep s pushing for the additional hour. But kept firm as no obvious advantage. Top roam was allowed with a suck for a while. Finally end, wash and ready to go. Keeps asking me to return and ask for her. Well ... never not at least her! Here the girls are identified with numbers. One who served me was 31... Dont say I never warned you guys!!!On my way out saw a pretty SYT asked her number its FIVE! If at all I return try my luck with Five!
Damage 20k + 40k top roam amd HJ
Return Not so keen

Excel Treasure
The MPs are actually in the Excel Shopping which is adjacent to the hotel. Two MPs one on the 3rd flr Nawarat and another on the 4th flr Lavender. Tried the Lavender. 18k for the 1hr oil massage. This is a better place. Was given a room next to the main door. Asked to change. Now I get the one at the extreme end. Wait in the toom for the ML. A girl young in low 30s with B++! Massage was much better. After 40 min the GQ. 30k for HJ and top roam. Tried to suck but wants another 10k. Not in the think mode so just say ok. But then was allowed to suck to my heart's content! After. 1hr extend by another half hr. Tried to roam her down under. Initially resists but later gives in but with cloths on! Realized she is completely wet downunder... Perhaps due to top roam and sucking! Finger her untill she actually release!!! Then she allows to suck and handle top rack without any time limits! Finally end wash and ready to go. The girls are not numbered here so did remember to note her name.

Damage 18+9 ie 27k + 40 k top roam and HJ + limited fingering and of course....
Return May be as no reason to complain abt the ML

sanzfalcon
13-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Surprise at the hotel lobby!! Had just returned from the office and after freshening thought of going out for a dinner. So go down to the lobby. As I am getting out the glass door two SYT's follow me. One of them passes and smiles with a wink! Quite pretty! The other is just average. I call for a taxi and while waiting she initiates the chat. Straight on the point. Asks me if I am interested for them to go to my room. Usd100 each 200 for two. I say I am going out so quotes a bargian of 150 for two! All the while its the prettier doing all talk. Comes very near and holds my arm. Can already smell the smoke and alcohol! Its just 7 in the evening and already smell heavy which puts me off!! So I say I am joining my friend for the dinner. Asks me to take down her HP and call her once I return....leaves me surprised as this unexpected in Yangon!

Eson-novaFK
15-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Here in yangon but cant find any funs.

Been to sky ktv. Girls were those dark skin .

Lynn69
22-11-2019, 05:19 PM
Pls send her viber numbers bro.

mysammyboyboy
24-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Going to be in Yangon for 3 months, anyone got any contacts for girls? TIA.

YoeYoeLay
24-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Going to be in Yangon for 3 months, anyone got any contacts for girls? TIA.

You can count on me . PM me.

bill4ever
24-11-2019, 07:14 PM
hey bros, just back from Yangon and thought of reporting about my experience: maybe it could be useful to others. It was my second biz trip in the city but, once again, a very busy and very short one so I had only night free to look around. This time I decided to go Pioneer. Online it is still reported as one of the best discos/nightclubs in Yangon where 90% of girls were supposed to be FL. I was hoping to "score early, score often" :P but things did not go as expected. Maybe most reports I found are outdated. Anyway, keep reading if you are curious :)

First, entrance fee for regular guy (no VIP) is not 10k kyat as stated around the web but it is now 15k. Once in, one big thing I did not expect: I could not actually see the dance floor!! The whole area in fact is covered with tables that you need to book to access and pay aminimum of 100k, or much more, according to drink package you order.

Let me explain what I think happened recently: the owners must have realized that the dance floor always got packed and, essentially, people just stood still "dancing" by jumping on the spot they were so had the bright idea to monetize more aggressively the dance floor as well by turning it into a drinking area without chairs where every spot (aka table) needs to be booked like a VIP table in the mezzanine!
This may make sense from a biz perspective but makes things more difficult for single guys looking for fun: if you are a normal customer like I was, you can't really go join a table and are relegated at the bar counter. Also, people at tables are "fixed" too: they drink at at the table and dance next to it. Nobody really moves which may also be problematic for FLs who may likely need to butterfly around to look for people like me.
This brings us to the important part: did I get anything? NO!! I could not find a single FL at all! There were a few very hot girls but they were all in groups with their boyfriends and they all stayed at their respective tables. Impossible to approach.
Then I finally spotted a single, average looking, girl. Decide to try my luck and looked at her. She reciprocated with a half smile so I approached her and.... well, we started a nice conversation but she was waiting for her boyfriend who arrived in 5 minutes so I just had to give up. Damn, even average looking girls are not FL and go there with their boyfriends!

Around midnight, disappointed but with still some willingness to look around and be disappointed, I decided to check out the spa at the International Hotel, hoping at least in some good massage and a HJ. Msg prices were good but I was told I had to wait more than 45 minutes since all room were taken already!
As I was leaving, I was approached by some taxi drivers offering to take me to some ladies. I did not go though: even if I know Yangon is relatively safe, I still did not like the idea of going with a stranger in a city I don't know at all, and to do something that is supposed to be illegal.

In the end, Pioneer now seems like a disco aimed at groups of friends who go in booking a full table, not for the lonely guy who seeks some excitement

knowntender
25-11-2019, 09:20 AM
hey bros, just back from Yangon and thought of reporting about my experience: maybe it could be useful to others. It was my second biz trip in the city but,

Hi Bill4ever,

Sorry hearing about it.
In case you are going for a third biz trip soon, head to Emperor Nightclubs.
Plenty of ladies are available there every night.

MyanAlex
27-11-2019, 04:43 AM
City exchange is the best place in town you can find in city mart supermarket

TheBeatles
28-11-2019, 01:38 AM
Hi brothers, I'm originally from Burma but I spent my childhood in the UK, meaning I kinda grew up there, it was to and fro. I spent a few years in Malaysia for grad school and that was how I found out about all these you know, "cheong star" thingy (forgive me if I spelt wrong). I went to a few massage parlours (or spas if you say so) in Malaysia but never really been to a full-on brothel or hired a freelancer, I am a faithful person and was always in a relationship. Now that I'm back to my native land and single and do not have intention whatsoever to get into a relationship anytime soon, I wanna start off my adventure and I wanna start off slow, with things I'm a bit familiar with, just HJs and happy endings. I know it's weird asking foreigners about how things roll in my home town but yeah, help this lad out.

YouCannotSeeMe
01-12-2019, 10:55 PM
Hi brothers, I'm originally from Burma but I spent my childhood in the UK, meaning I kinda grew up there, it was to and fro. I spent a few years in Malaysia for grad school and that was how I found out about all these you know, "cheong star" thingy (forgive me if I spelt wrong). I went to a few massage parlours (or spas if you say so) in Malaysia but never really been to a full-on brothel or hired a freelancer, I am a faithful person and was always in a relationship. Now that I'm back to my native land and single and do not have intention whatsoever to get into a relationship anytime soon, I wanna start off my adventure and I wanna start off slow, with things I'm a bit familiar with, just HJs and happy endings. I know it's weird asking foreigners about how things roll in my home town but yeah, help this lad out.

oh, dude, it's damn weird. you seem that you don't have any friends in myanmar. you can start it at some famous hotels in yangon. you stayed abroad so you might be richer than others in myanmar. i can give you a list. i have my opinion for these hotel spas in yangon but i want you to go there without any prejudice. the reason why i am telling you that there are many masseuses. they have different looking, skill, service and etc. anyway, there might be signboard, some directions on the lobby, or direction in the elevator. if not, you just ask receptionist or security at parking lots that you came to visit "oil massage." if you feel uncomfortable to ask, google them(or just look it up on here samsforum) before you visit.

Hotel Yangon(8 mile)
Hotel Shew Gone Daing(near Excel Tower)
Excel Tower(Excel Hotel) near SGD Hotel(it has two spas on different floors)
G-star near Myanmar Plaza and Sedona Hotel
those four are oldest

Novotel between junction square and hledan
Sky Star Hotel on the eastern side of kyaikkasan
Chatrium Hotel on the northern side of kandawgyi lake
three different branches of same spa at those three hotels

Luxury Vintage Hotel right ship shaped hotel next to botahtaung pagoda at downtown
RGN City Lodge Hotel near UMFCCI
Cherry Hills Hotel right next to Pwint thit san restaurant
Esperado Lake View Hotel near Karaweik on the kandawgyi lake
Hotel Parami near Parami Hospital
Lanmadaw Plaza Hotel in china town
Wyne Hotel near 8 mile junction
Myanmar Sports Hotel near junction zawana
Aye Chan Thar Hotel near Hotel SGD
New Golden Forward Hotel near Chinese 47(chinese restaurant) they said that they will shut down the business but still working maybe or maybe not
Minoli Spa(it is not located in a hotel. it is just massage shop on the 44th street at donwtown.)

i visited these spas on this list at lease once except three to four
if you have any nasty uncle in your family, you will get better information than this. share them then.

Have a fun.

TheBeatles
03-12-2019, 01:02 AM
oh, dude, it's damn weird. you seem that you don't have any friends in myanmar. you can start it at some famous hotels in yangon. you stayed abroad so you might be richer than others in myanmar. i can give you a list. i have my opinion for these hotel spas in yangon but i want you to go there without any prejudice. the reason why i am telling you that there are many masseuses. they have different looking, skill, service and etc. anyway, there might be signboard, some directions on the lobby, or direction in the elevator. if not, you just ask receptionist or security at parking lots that you came to visit "oil massage." if you feel uncomfortable to ask, google them(or just look it up on here samsforum) before you visit.

I have a few drinking buddies and some acquaintances here but I spent my teenage years and early twenties in Malaysia so all my close friends are in separate countries.

And also, I want this to be as discrete as possible in my social circle lol.
Really appreciating the info.

YoeYoeLay
03-12-2019, 06:17 PM
I have a few drinking buddies and some acquaintances here but I spent my teenage years and early twenties in Malaysia so all my close friends are in separate countries.

And also, I want this to be as discrete as possible in my social circle lol.
Really appreciating the info.

Hi Bro,

It is understandable that you will feel this way. However, as an expatriate, I can help you find contacts of those call girls . This is just a matter of browsing power at Facebook (local group and pages). PM me if you want.

asianguy77
04-12-2019, 08:45 PM

Bro, if you want to start things slow with just Happy Endings, I suggest you try Excel Tower... both 3rd floor and 4th floor massages offer HJ services... i prefer the 3rd floor personally but they are both pretty well known and you can read about it from other posts here and take your pick.

Another one i used to go was G-Star Hotel near Sedona Hotel. You normally won't get any action with Traditional massage but if you go for oil massage, the lady will usually offer you a HJ... but like others said, the place has become a bit dirty over the years (not filthy but not super clean either). That's why I go to Excel Tower now as you can get HJ even if you only opt for 1 hour traditional session which only costs like 10 - 15 K.

If you are looking to go a bit further then that (Full service), you can find working girls at many nightclubs. Pioneer, Emperor and Apple so on...
I personally recommend Club 5 at Yangon International Hotel because the girls there provide a much better service. But they do charge about twice as much (USD 100 for one session as opposed to the usual MMK 80000 most other places do). If you want quality, i think Club 5 is pretty good... if you are looking for someone a little cheaper, Pioneer, Emperor and Apple could be better suited. 80 K is usually the standard price for girls working at these clubs.

There are also some street workers who charge between 20 K - 50 K. Don't expect any kind of service or good hygiene from these girls though although there can be a nice girl once a blue moon. I won't recommend those but if you must know, you can find these types of girls at:

1) in front of Myanmar Plaza (most are trans so look closely)
2) Mya Kyun Thar parking lot
3) Kabaraye Pagoda Road (near Marina hotel)
4) Kabaraye Pagoda Road (near Yunan BBQ)
5) Parami Road (near Min Lan restaurant)
6) Wai Zayan Tar Road (near Orange supermarket)
7) Pyay Road (between 8 mile and 9 mile)

I usually hunt alone but if you would like to explore together, hit me up... I could enjoy the company too... Happy Hunting mate!

juanbill
05-12-2019, 12:08 AM
New member in Yangon reporting in.
Been here for nearly one month.
Not much action.
Been to Excel Tower 4th floor for HJ..
Other than that not much happening here.

walaoeh2
05-12-2019, 10:10 PM
First time in yangon, will be here for 2 weeks.
Any bros want to hunts together can PM.

leeseyaung
06-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Club 5 is at ParkRoyal hotel not at Yangon international hotel.

Swarbwargyi
07-12-2019, 03:49 AM
New excel 5th floor oil massage will open 12 or 13 december.Most of excel 3rd floor girl will be there.

asianguy77
07-12-2019, 07:37 PM
First time in yangon, will be here for 2 weeks.
Any bros want to hunts together can PM.

Sure... let's go hunting together... it's easier to ward off girls you dont want when you have a mate to talk to... pm me your number bro

YoeYoeLay
09-12-2019, 05:48 PM
Sure... let's go hunting together... it's easier to ward off girls you dont want when you have a mate to talk to... pm me your number bro

Hey let's hunt together !!!

Gerald2019
12-12-2019, 09:11 PM
Hi brothers,

I would like to say thanks in advance if you could share me some contacts in Yangon as in private message. I just arrived today and gonna be here for months for work contract.

student11
15-12-2019, 12:47 AM
Anyone knows if there is any special massage in hotel Yangon? How much are the rates?

zkrocker
16-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Bro, Kind to share your girls contacts.

ALinYaung
20-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Been to Excel Tower 5th floor newly opened spa. Took oil massage. Rooms fully furnished, secure and fitted with shower booths. The girl, Wine Lay, was young and pretty with firm breasts (said she can offer many services if requested).

slayerxxx
20-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Been to Excel Tower 5th floor newly opened spa. Took oil massage. Rooms fully furnished, secure and fitted with shower booths. The girl, Wine Lay, was young and pretty with firm breasts (said she can offer many services if requested).

mind sharing details and prices bro PM plz :)

ALinYaung
20-12-2019, 11:07 PM
mind sharing details and prices bro PM plz :)

Oil massage 1 hr 20000 Kyats. HJ 20000 K. Bra off and touch, 10000 K. Panties off and touch - another 10000 K. That’s Wine Lay. Other services- you negotiate.

student11
20-12-2019, 11:33 PM
What's the price

loki12345
21-12-2019, 02:22 PM
Sent message in PM to you. Check and get back to me.

Hi bro can i have the contact and detail please thanks in advance.

juanbill
21-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Does any Yangon bro have contact for short time? Heard alot about 70k for short time but seems I cant find any around. PM me.. thank you

thunderbridge
22-12-2019, 11:17 PM
a very nice listing by brother YouCannotSeeMe.. Please allow me to add some more that I know of.

Hotel 7 Mile; near 7 Mile on Pyay Road (HJ-30k)
The Hub Hotel; near 7 Mile on Pyay Road (just re-opened) (HJ-40k)
G-Star2 in Uptown hotel; on Shukhintar Myopad Road (HJ-20k)

Happy Hunting.....

Hotel Yangon(8 mile)
Hotel Shew Gone Daing(near Excel Tower)
Excel Tower(Excel Hotel) near SGD Hotel(it has two spas on different floors)
G-star near Myanmar Plaza and Sedona Hotel
those four are oldest

Novotel between junction square and hledan
Sky Star Hotel on the eastern side of kyaikkasan
Chatrium Hotel on the northern side of kandawgyi lake
three different branches of same spa at those three hotels

Luxury Vintage Hotel right ship shaped hotel next to botahtaung pagoda at downtown
RGN City Lodge Hotel near UMFCCI
Cherry Hills Hotel right next to Pwint thit san restaurant
Esperado Lake View Hotel near Karaweik on the kandawgyi lake
Hotel Parami near Parami Hospital
Lanmadaw Plaza Hotel in china town
Wyne Hotel near 8 mile junction
Myanmar Sports Hotel near junction zawana
Aye Chan Thar Hotel near Hotel SGD
New Golden Forward Hotel near Chinese 47(chinese restaurant) they said that they will shut down the business but still working maybe or maybe not
Minoli Spa(it is not located in a hotel. it is just massage shop on the 44th street at donwtown.)

andycali78
23-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Most of the hotel which offer oil message can give happy ending as well as FS.
Novotel, Chatrium have some good ladies.

thunderbridge
25-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Some news for ya bros...
GStar2 and Queen Spa will be combined at the end of this month in UpTown Hotel. All rooms will become private hotel rooms... but I think the massage price may go up a bit :(

Merry Christmas and happy hunting bros...

sudis
27-12-2019, 04:29 PM

Hi bro, can you confirm if this is the one? https://www.google.com/maps/place/Excel+Hotel/@16.8077278,96.1549458,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x45c1cce36ac7aa62?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQnpK7tNXmAhVLJaYKHSt4DVAQ_BIwFHoECA4QC A

sudis
27-12-2019, 05:23 PM
Hi bro, can you confirm if this is the one? https://www.google.com/maps/place/Excel+Hotel/@16.8077278,96.1549458,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x45c1cce36ac7aa62?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQnpK7tNXmAhVLJaYKHSt4DVAQ_BIwFHoECA4QC A

found the location from the previous page. sorry, pls ignore this.

ALinYaung
27-12-2019, 10:50 PM
found the location from the previous page. sorry, pls ignore this.

Mind you. The spas are in the same tower but separate from the hotel.

MichaelChen
02-01-2020, 05:56 PM
When to JJ last night.
Taxi 9000;
Enter fee 2000
Pay tips 1500
Bear 3000
Buy two girls drink 6500

May I get PH and name please.

andycali78
02-01-2020, 06:55 PM
Some news for ya bros...
GStar2 and Queen Spa will be combined at the end of this month in UpTown Hotel. All rooms will become private hotel rooms... but I think the massage price may go up a bit :(

Merry Christmas and happy hunting bros...

I don’t really like the room in GStars2 cuz seen like most rooms are not so clean.

YoeYoeLay
08-01-2020, 04:47 PM
May I get PH and name please.

JJ is no more there . Closed down long time ago.

ahdiah
09-01-2020, 02:30 PM
any bros in yangon today / tmr? am here for work :D and hopin to hang out a bit.

Backintheburm
11-01-2020, 11:43 AM
Does anyone have contact information for Ann escort agency in yangon? Discreet, can arrange meet-ups. Thanks in advance

thunderbridge
13-01-2020, 09:58 PM
Now it’s changed... now hotel rooms are used for oil massage.. the name also changed from Gstar to Queen Spa... price also went up to 25k per session... 50k for 3 sessions
I don’t really like the room in GStars2 cuz seen like most rooms are not so clean.

Invoker10
15-01-2020, 01:36 AM
Excel Tower 5th flr spa is very new one!
I have visited 1 time there
Rooms are well decorated and clean
Used good quality wall paper
4 towels can be used in one session
Good smell
Hygiene bed sheet
Nice bath booth
Deserve to try..

Plz suggest for girls
Thanks

ALinYaung
16-01-2020, 11:31 PM
I’ve had experience with just one girl for several sessions - “Wine Lay”, young, pretty, and good at services she offered. Check out my previous post. I learned many girls had worked at the third floor Spa Narawat and they had changed their names.

ALinYaung
17-01-2020, 01:22 AM
Re: Excel Tower 5th floor new spa:
I had experience with just one girl for several sessions. She’s Wine Lay, young, pretty, experienced and good at services she offered. Also check out my previous post. I learned many girls had worked at the third floor Spa, and they had changed their names.

santa74
17-01-2020, 01:37 AM
Re: Excel Tower 5th floor new spa:
I had experience with just one girl for several sessions. She’s Wine Lay, young, pretty, experienced and good at services she offered. Also check out my previous post. I learned many girls had worked at the third floor Spa, and they had changed their names.

What’s the damage bro?

johnsonzhang69
17-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Just visited Emperor and there are many new girls since the last visit a month back. Worth a visit.

Took a girl at 100 000 kyats and it was a decent experience. Will be back or perhaps it might be worthwhile to look for new hunting grounds

thunderbridge
18-01-2020, 12:58 AM
I am not having good luck with the customer service of the spa at Aye Chan Thar Hotel. I called and booked for oil session and arrived in time but they gave priority to the walk-in-er and asked me to wait for hours... happened 2 times already....

Any bro got any FS/FJ from ML at Aye Chan Thar Hotel ?? Can share girl name and damage please? Next time will try to book girl by name...

ALinYaung
18-01-2020, 03:10 PM
What’s the damage bro?

1 hr oil massage 18000 ; hj 20000; bare whole body and touch (waist up 10000 + waist down 10000) = 20,000. Total damage 58,000 MMKs.

LuvAzianGirlz
18-01-2020, 05:04 PM
Just visited Emperor and there are many new girls since the last visit a month back. Worth a visit.

Took a girl at 100 000 kyats and it was a decent experience. Will be back or perhaps it might be worthwhile to look for new hunting grounds

How many shots? Did you get BJ?

iamtrout
23-01-2020, 05:59 PM
Does anyone know where the locals go to monger, or if the locals use any websites or apps for finding working girls?

I've traveled to a bunch of different countries and I've always been able to find mongering at local prices. $100 USD for a punt seems way too high for Myanmar where the average monthly wage is $300 USD. I feel that there has got to be alternatives to paying western prices.

Vietnam, for example, has an average local monthly income of $300 in the big cities as well. I can easily find ST for $12, but it's going to be at places that only locals go to and I never see foreigners use them. It's a bit more work, but my point is that they exist because the locals also punt, and they're not going to be paying $100 for ST.

dawwad
24-01-2020, 01:07 PM
Does anyone know where the locals go to monger, or if the locals use any websites or apps for finding working girls?

I've traveled to a bunch of different countries and I've always been able to find mongering at local prices. $100 USD for a punt seems way too high for Myanmar where the average monthly wage is $300 USD. I feel that there has got to be alternatives to paying western prices.

Vietnam, for example, has an average local monthly income of $300 in the big cities as well. I can easily find ST for $12, but it's going to be at places that only locals go to and I never see foreigners use them. It's a bit more work, but my point is that they exist because the locals also punt, and they're not going to be paying $100 for ST.

2yrs ago when i went to Yangon, went up alone to 1 of those discreet whore houses on those 2nd floor shophouses through research in earlier posts. Usually the place is located on the 2nd floor of the shophouses and there will be some dudes waiting discreetly on the ground floor. The moment i walked up the staircase, they followed me up from behind and usher me into a door. Once there, i paid 35,000MMK which i think can be cheaper by half if accompanied by a local. Afterwards a guy will lead you to a room and close the door. Room usually is very dirty looking with a mattress on the floor.
Then a guy will bring a girl to you and if you accept her, its a quick 15min job without bath. If you dont like what you see, you can request change girl. I changed 3 times before deciding on one average looker. Cus dont wish to upset the guys too. Scared kenna robbed

iamtrout
25-01-2020, 03:32 AM
2yrs ago when i went to Yangon, went up alone to 1 of those discreet whore houses on those 2nd floor shophouses through research in earlier posts. Usually the place is located on the 2nd floor of the shophouses and there will be some dudes waiting discreetly on the ground floor. The moment i walked up the staircase, they followed me up from behind and usher me into a door. Once there, i paid 35,000MMK which i think can be cheaper by half if accompanied by a local. Afterwards a guy will lead you to a room and close the door. Room usually is very dirty looking with a mattress on the floor.
Then a guy will bring a girl to you and if you accept her, its a quick 15min job without bath. If you dont like what you see, you can request change girl. I changed 3 times before deciding on one average looker. Cus dont wish to upset the guys too. Scared kenna robbed

Can you please share more info on how to find these shophouses? I searched the thread and can't find anything.

dawwad
26-01-2020, 09:44 AM
Can you please share more info on how to find these shophouses? I searched the thread and can't find anything.

If u start reading posts pgs 1-100 you will find them as i cant remember details. But of course this are few years back and the locations may have changed. Its worth a thrill walking around yangon to find them like treasure hunt. That time i searched 3 locations before chancing upon the 3rd. The staircase entrance was beside a busy supermart

iamtrout
28-01-2020, 01:34 PM
If u start reading posts pgs 1-100 you will find them as i cant remember details. But of course this are few years back and the locations may have changed. Its worth a thrill walking around yangon to find them like treasure hunt. That time i searched 3 locations before chancing upon the 3rd. The staircase entrance was beside a busy supermart

What do they look like? What are you looking for? Are there touts or girls outside or lights or something? What distinguishes them?

I've read through so many pages already and it's so frustrating. 99% of the posts are about JJ and Emperor and the ones that mention shophouses don't mention locations, just "my friend brought me to these houses" but without and kind of location information.

andycali78
28-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Most of the MMS work with Viber. But the rate is mostly around $100 USD, the thing that I dislike monger in Myanmar is lack of services. But most of the girls are around 18-24. Mostly MMS sent the pics, but I prefer to choose in person. Some of the KTV girls also can bring back to Hotel.

iamtrout
28-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Are there places where you can go in for a simple BBBJ CIM?

I've read that you can get BBBJ at some massage places but usually only on the third visit with the same girl.

LuvAzianGirlz
28-01-2020, 07:34 PM
Are there places where you can go in for a simple BBBJ CIM?

I've read that you can get BBBJ at some massage places but usually only on the third visit with the same girl.

Unfortunately there are no places to get BBBJ/CIM in Yangon. No Bangkok-style BJ bars here.

For BJ you could try the spas at Excel tower 3rd and 4th floor. Expect to pay at least 30k and the girl will probably ask you to wear a condom

dawwad
29-01-2020, 11:44 AM
What do they look like? What are you looking for? Are there touts or girls outside or lights or something? What distinguishes them?

I've read through so many pages already and it's so frustrating. 99% of the posts are about JJ and Emperor and the ones that mention shophouses don't mention locations, just "my friend brought me to these houses" but without and kind of location information.

The posts are usually directions or descriptions on where to find the houses. E.g. shophouse staircase next to “Shop name” with a bank logo on top of building.

The places are very discreet, no signages or lights indication. But usually there will be some young guys loitering around at the ground floor next to the staircase doing nothing but chatting, Its rather weird sight to see when its past12midnight and streets are almost empty. they’re the ones taking care of the place. They dont tout but just stare at you and wait for u go up the staircase to the place

MrNewbeee
29-01-2020, 04:17 PM
The posts are usually directions or descriptions on where to find the houses. E.g. shophouse staircase next to “Shop name” with a bank logo on top of building.

The places are very discreet, no signages or lights indication. But usually there will be some young guys loitering around at the ground floor next to the staircase doing nothing but chatting, Its rather weird sight to see when its past12midnight and streets are almost empty. they’re the ones taking care of the place. They dont tout but just stare at you and wait for u go up the staircase to the place

Hello, you may find those young boys around past 12 midnight at Downtown, Lanmadaw street near Lanmadaw Condo and Than Market. Just look at them and they will start to talk to you.

When I visited there last year, there was some kind of shophouse at 11th floor of Lanmadaw Condo. I am not sure, it is still exist or not. I remember that there is KBZ bank located at the ground floor.

juanbill
01-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Think somewhere around Inya Lake, you can get a pop for 15k MMK. Heard from my driver.

Loki999
01-02-2020, 03:39 PM
Think somewhere around Inya Lake, you can get a pop for 15k MMK. Heard from my driver.

15k for what? Where is the place? I just got here. I kinda didn't planing anything. I got drag to Yangon but I'm bored af right now. I'm in downtown and got lots of free time.

Loki999
01-02-2020, 03:42 PM
Hello, you may find those young boys around past 12 midnight at Downtown, Lanmadaw street near Lanmadaw Condo and Than Market. Just look at them and they will start to talk to you.

When I visited there last year, there was some kind of shophouse at 11th floor of Lanmadaw Condo. I am not sure, it is still exist or not. I remember that there is KBZ bank located at the ground floor.

I saw the KBZ bank. But what am I looking for? XD

generalkung
02-02-2020, 09:17 PM
Hi guys thanks for the very helpful input! I wonder if anyone knows a place for an oil massage plus HJ near the airport? The hotels there don't seem to offer HJ, and the closest place is already Excel Hotel.

HoweK3
03-02-2020, 02:00 PM
Help needed from all big brothers here. I'll be traveling for the first time to Yangon soon & will be staying at Best Western Chinatown Hotel. I saw that there's a spa there.

Anyone can advise about the spa & hotel? Do the spa do room service? Can get a girl up?

What's my next best option to chiong?

Kamsiah!

iamtrout
04-02-2020, 12:37 AM

Hmmm... Does this mean that these places are only open late at night? Would they still be in service like late afternoon or something?

I'm about ready to travel to different parts of Myanmar. My thoughts were to hire a motorbike and ride all around in different places, but I need to know what to look for.

sexynoob
04-02-2020, 04:32 PM
Anyone wanna chiong together tonight message me

livred
05-02-2020, 12:03 AM
[QUOTE=generalkung;19716612]Hi guys thanks for the very helpful input! I wonder if anyone knows a place for an oil massage plus HJ near the airport? The hotels there don't seem to offer HJ, and the closest place is already Excel Hotel.[/QUO

U can get the service at Yangon airport hotel. Dmg is from 20k to 30K . It's so closed to the airport you can literally walk there.

Yangon Airport Hotel
No.45/55(A), Airport Road, Insein Township, Yangon 11121
01 533 354
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/47uMv43vZnvAqF3x5

iamtrout
05-02-2020, 08:45 PM
What would be the cheapest girl-friendly hotels around the Emperor area? It seems that a lot of people go to Best Western but I don't feel like spending $65 a night.

White House Hotel is $31 a night. The Vibe Inn is around $25. Lai Lai hotel is the cheapest at $21 but it seems pretty basic.

generalkung
05-02-2020, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=generalkung;19716612]Hi guys thanks for the very helpful input! I wonder if anyone knows a place for an oil massage plus HJ near the airport? The hotels there don't seem to offer HJ, and the closest place is already Excel Hotel.[/QUO

U can get the service at Yangon airport hotel. Dmg is from 20k to 30K . It's so closed to the airport you can literally walk there.

Yangon Airport Hotel
No.45/55(A), Airport Road, Insein Township, Yangon 11121
01 533 354
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/47uMv43vZnvAqF3x5

I've lived in the Yangon Airport Hotel just a few months before, and I didn't notice any massage place there. Maybe they have just closed it?

kaung999
06-02-2020, 06:29 PM

Bro I am local . Here, we have a few places for the local guys as well. Usually about 12,000 kyats for 1 hr session for room + 11,000 kyats for the girl. But they are not really good in terms of hygiene view. For girls the services are varies from dead fish to bbbj with fully nudes. But if u cant speak burmese, it might hard to go in. And 1 out of 5 girls are good in terms of services with additional 10k to 20k tips.

If ur looking for a cheaper option, go to Mya Kyun Thar, 7 mile ( Pyay Road) and pick up those girls by the road side. Usually 30 k for 1-2 hr session and can get bbbj with additional 10k-20k tips.

Apple, Emperor, bar have decent selection of girls too. Usually start from 80k.
KTVs such as The One, World Wide are such a rip off places but if ur willing to spend a good time go there. Price around 120 k to 200k per girl per night without KTV charges.
For spa, the good location near Market Place Golden valley is white kiss spa(Times link condo). 25k per session and 30k for hj 50k for auto roam+nude.
Excel tower 5 floor is newest addition to the Spa category tho. 80% of girls are from 3 rd floor.

If u want better services head to Lilawadee spas. They have branches at Novotel Chartium 50 usd per oil session + hj fees to full services about 100 usd. U can gett two spa girls at the same time as well. Or u can go couple then call two spa girls in the same room too. Its all depends on ur sex desire and money.
I never have faith in on call services so never tried before.
Finding FL from wechat,tinder is very troublesome these days.
Happy haunting.

Odinlucus
08-02-2020, 10:56 PM
Hi guys thanks for the very helpful input! I wonder if anyone knows a place for an oil massage plus HJ near the airport? The hotels there don't seem to offer HJ, and the closest place is already Excel Hotel.
There is a new place called Jasmine spa at Highland lodge hotel at 7 mile.massage price is 20k and hj 25k.Some girl offer body to body rubs and hj (may be you can negotiate more ) for 80k. Depend on your skills.

generalkung
20-02-2020, 09:01 PM
There is a new place called Jasmine spa at Highland lodge hotel at 7 mile.massage price is 20k and hj 25k.Some girl offer body to body rubs and hj (may be you can negotiate more ) for 80k. Depend on your skills.

I will try it out next week. Thanks :)

greatman123
22-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Anyone know some spa walking distance near Junction square area offering services? n rates?

asianhunter
22-02-2020, 08:34 PM
Looking to go out tonight. Anyone interested?

leeseyaung
25-02-2020, 08:38 PM
Anyone know some spa walking distance near Junction square area offering services? n rates?

Novotel will be nearest to junction square.

LuvAzianGirlz
08-03-2020, 02:57 PM
Anyone has contact for freelance girl with reasonable price?

Kyar
29-03-2020, 06:54 PM
hey guys when I reach yangon, I met with one girl because my friend introduced with me. She can speak a bit Malay also because last time she stay at KL for 3 years. She is like office lady right now but she will do sex service when really need the money. Her service is really nice when I meet with her. So, if you guys interested, please PM me.

kaung999
02-04-2020, 04:18 PM
hey guys when I reach yangon, I met with one girl because my friend introduced with me. She can speak a bit Malay also because last time she stay at KL for 3 years. She is like office lady right now but she will do sex service when really need the money. Her service is really nice when I meet with her. So, if you guys interested, please PM me.

Bro kind to share more details, like price, age, etc

max7
02-04-2020, 10:55 PM

Bro, waiting for your PM for details

zkrocker
15-05-2020, 05:41 PM

Bro, I m interested, Plse PM me.

leeseyaung
16-05-2020, 12:31 AM

Can you PM her details? Thanks in advance.

bigmannow
17-05-2020, 05:00 PM

I posted an experience about these shophouses on Page 213. The touts brought me up. ST 35 000 and LT 50 000. It was a scary experience though.

nakashima
18-05-2020, 06:48 PM
Currently which massage or spa are running their business ? who knows?

ALinYaung
18-05-2020, 07:03 PM
Excel Tower 5th floor Top Spa has reopened. Been there last Saturday. The safety measures were so so. The damage's about the same but you may negotiate. 11am to 10pm. But check before you go, and at your own risk.

gaconlonton
13-06-2020, 02:41 AM
Bro I am local . Here, we have a few places for the local guys as well. Usually about 12,000 kyats for 1 hr session for room + 11,000 kyats for the girl. But they are not really good in terms of hygiene view. For girls the services are varies from dead fish to bbbj with fully nudes. But if u cant speak burmese, it might hard to go in. And 1 out of 5 girls are good in terms of services with additional 10k to 20k tips.

Hi bro, can you share white kiss spa location for me. I can’t find it. Thanks so much bro

gaconlonton
14-06-2020, 12:51 AM
Bro, if you want to start things slow with just Happy Endings, I suggest you try Excel Tower... both 3rd floor and 4th floor massages offer HJ services... i prefer the 3rd floor personally but they are both pretty well known and you can read about it from other posts here and take your pick.

Thanks for strongly recomend bro

gaconlonton
14-06-2020, 12:55 AM
I would like to invite you try massage at Cherry Hill Hotel, spa at 5ft floor (I don’t remember exactly but you can ask clerk at reception” about 15k MMK for oil massage. She will provide full services if you want. FJ also with 50k MMK, free HJ. Staff a little bit pretty

HornyMashimaro
14-06-2020, 03:44 AM

Bro, pls share the contact details.
Thanks.

Kyawsoethu
16-06-2020, 03:06 AM
I would like to invite you try massage at Cherry Hill Hotel, spa at 5ft floor (I don’t remember exactly but you can ask clerk at reception” about 15k MMK for oil massage. She will provide full services if you want. FJ also with 50k MMK, free HJ. Staff a little bit pretty

Was there a private room? How many girls to choose from? Thanks

kaung999
16-06-2020, 04:25 PM
Hi bro, can you share white kiss spa location for me. I can’t find it. Thanks so much bro

Its in same compound with Regional Bistro Bar. Walk Past to the bar and you will see White Kiss Spa Signboard and direction.
U need to go up via lift to reach to white kiss spa.

gaconlonton
17-06-2020, 01:30 AM
Was there a private room? How many girls to choose from? Thanks

Yep private room, i think have 4 girl to choose.if you stay at hotel, you can book girl massage for you at your room.

gaconlonton
17-06-2020, 01:32 AM
Its in same compound with Regional Bistro Bar. Walk Past to the bar and you will see White Kiss Spa Signboard and direction.

Thanks bro so much

gaconlonton
18-06-2020, 01:01 AM

Thank bro, i already visited there,but can you tell me which girl is beautiful, today i get not pretty girl and a little bit disappointed, thank bro so much

nickelwise
18-06-2020, 03:47 AM
Is border open to mYanmar now? want to come from china

Kyawsoethu
19-06-2020, 06:37 PM
Yep private room, i think have 4 girl to choose.if you stay at hotel, you can book girl massage for you at your room.
cool. thanks

kannan85
21-06-2020, 01:06 PM
Please share her contact details. Thanks

gaconlonton
26-06-2020, 01:26 AM

If ur looking for a cheaper option, go to Mya Kyun Thar, 7 mile ( Pyay Road) and pick up those girls by the road side. Usually 30 k for 1-2 hr session and can get bbbj with additional 10k-20k tips.

Apple, Emperor, bar have decent selection of girls too. Usually start from 80k.
KTVs such as The One, World Wide are such a rip off places but if ur willing to spend a good time go there. Price around 120 k to 200k per girl per night without KTV charges.
For spa, the good location near Market Place Golden valley is white kiss spa(Times link condo). 25k per session and 30k for hj 50k for auto roam+nude.
Excel tower 5 floor is newest addition to the Spa category tho. 80% of girls are from 3 rd floor.

If u want better services head to Lilawadee spas. They have branches at Novotel Chartium 50 usd per oil session + hj fees to full services about 100 usd. U can gett two spa girls at the same time as well. Or u can go couple then call two spa girls in the same room too. Its all depends on ur sex desire and money.
I never have faith in on call services so never tried before.
Finding FL from wechat,tinder is very troublesome these days.
Happy haunting.
Bro, pls share with me address of Mya Kyun Thar, 7 mile. Thanks so much

HornyMashimaro
27-06-2020, 07:46 AM

Dear Bro Gaconlonton, I think pls try to use your own efforts to see that place on google map. I have seen your last few posts and keep asking without you putting your own efforts. Everyone is not here to spoon feed you with your sexual desire. Finding a girl that is pretty in spa is your own efforts.

Blueballs210
04-07-2020, 01:22 AM
Hi all, Im new to the forum.
Went to nawarat spa few months back and got an oil massage with bj and she was nice. Spent total around 70k - 22k+25k+20k.
I didn't get her name though but we did have a good conversation.

If you guys know any freelancers please do PM me!

gaconlonton
08-07-2020, 02:45 AM
Dear Bro Gaconlonton, I think pls try to use your own efforts to see that place on google map. I have seen your last few posts and keep asking without you putting your own efforts. Everyone is not here to spoon feed you with your sexual desire. Finding a girl that is pretty in spa is your own efforts.

Thanks vỏ reminding bro, but i thinks this forum is online bistro where we can share information about our hobbies topics
anw if disturbed you, so sr for this, thanks for advice

phaykan
13-07-2020, 04:21 PM

It's a park by Inya Lake just opposite of Sedona Hotel.

Frankiestine
15-07-2020, 10:05 AM
Any idea is Yangon Airport still closed?

thunderbridge
17-07-2020, 10:37 PM

I just tried. It's USD 30 for oil massage. Not 15k mmk. And the masseuse I met didn't provide those services. :(

thunderbridge
17-07-2020, 10:47 PM
Currently which massage or spa are running their business ? who knows?

Tried these already. They open. Other bros please continue the list for all.

1. RGN City Lodge Hotel
2. Hotel Aye Chan Thar
3. Cherry Hills Hotel

Last booking is like 8 PM.

thunderbridge
17-07-2020, 10:54 PM

And I don't call it a private room. It's fully open along the top for all 3 rooms connected and can hear everything from other rooms.

kaung999
18-07-2020, 03:23 PM
For oil massages, Ecxel 5th floor Top Spa is open. New spa, decent rooms and most of the girls are from 3rd floor Nawarat Spa. They use same name. So if u want to look ur girl from 3 rd.floor can try your luck at 5th floor.
18k for 1 hour session with normal oil.
White Kiss spa at Time Link Condo is open as well. They have 4-5 girls.
25k per session, room and oil is better than Top Spa.
The one I know provide hj,b2b and fj. Service is nice but I feels a bit pricey.

HornyMashimaro
18-07-2020, 09:51 PM
For oil massages, Ecxel 5th floor Top Spa is open. New spa, decent rooms and most of the girls are from 3rd floor Nawarat Spa. They use same name. So if u want to look ur girl from 3 rd.floor can try your luck at 5th floor.
18k for 1 hour session with normal oil.
White Kiss spa at Time Link Condo is open as well. They have 4-5 girls.
25k per session, room and oil is better than Top Spa.
The one I know provide hj,b2b and fj. Service is nice but I feels a bit pricey.

Bro ko Kaung,
who is providing FJ at white kiss spa? Pls share the name and how she looks like... any price for FJ?

naughtyfetish
19-07-2020, 11:36 AM
Tried RGN city lodge. She offered for Hj at 30k. She wasnt that attractive so declined. Wondering if the girls are hotter at RGN city lodge or at Wynn Hotel? Any recommendations for which girls to ask for?

ALinYaung
19-07-2020, 11:26 PM
Tried RGN city lodge. She offered for Hj at 30k. She wasnt that attractive so declined. Wondering if the girls are hotter at RGN city lodge or at Wynn Hotel? Any recommendations for which girls to ask for?
You can try Wine Lay or Poe Poe, the brown beauties at Top Spa, Excel tower 5th floor. Wine Lay is more cute and attractive while the latter is more playful. Both with firm breasts.

naughtyfetish
20-07-2020, 04:25 PM
You can try Wine Lay or Poe Poe, the brown beauties at Top Spa, Excel tower 5th floor. Wine Lay is more cute and attractive while the latter is more playful. Both with firm breasts.

Thanks alot for the recommendation! I will be sure to go try.

austionaungaung
20-07-2020, 06:20 PM

I have never been to such places and just want to try now :D Do they provide btb and fj? May I know the damage? Thanks.

austionaungaung
20-07-2020, 06:26 PM
Anyone still recommend Minoli Spa? I heard they provide HJ. Any other services now? How's girls appearance?

Swarbwargyi
22-07-2020, 07:27 AM
I have never been to such places and just want to try now :D Do they provide btb and fj? May I know the damage? Thanks.
you should be try wine lay.She provide bj&fj.Poe poe is playful but she provide only hj.

Hurricane88
22-07-2020, 09:26 AM

you should be try wine lay.She provide bj&fj.Poe poe is playful but she provide only hj.

Both of you sounded like promoting these 2 gals in the establishment.

Mod shall let it go if you can provide a forum for each and what services the gals provide.

andycali78
23-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Bro ko Kaung,
who is providing FJ at white kiss spa? Pls share the name and how she looks like... any price for FJ?

How much u pay for extra service bro?

Prince Devitt
25-07-2020, 04:27 PM
How much u pay for extra service bro?

Prince Devitt +45

Blahhh
11-08-2020, 01:39 PM
Prince Devitt +45

Bro, in +45 include fj?

naughtyfetish
12-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Just wondering if anyone has been to deluxe spa at pacific hotel? Is it good?

Invoker10
13-08-2020, 03:26 PM
Just wondering if anyone has been to deluxe spa at pacific hotel? Is it good?

Expensive and price is not worth for service. Girls are average looking.
But, if you are rich, they seem they will give whatever you want.
Extra tip they asked is expensive.
I selected 4 hands massage with two girls.
But they were too rush and wanted to finish the session faster.

K131ky
16-08-2020, 01:01 AM
Hi Bros

Any luck at awei metta?

anyone got contact for uni girls?

thank you

naughtyfetish
19-08-2020, 09:33 PM
Expensive and price is not worth for service. Girls are average looking.
But, if you are rich, they seem they will give whatever you want.
Extra tip they asked is expensive.
I selected 4 hands massage with two girls.
But they were too rush and wanted to finish the session faster.

Thanks for the info! Any idea about Myan Spa at Space Yankin Condo?

Blahhh
20-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Is there any couple massage in yangon offer erotic service?

ALinYaung
24-08-2020, 09:35 PM
I’ve been taking sessions weekly with Wine Lay in late June and July since the spa reopened after COVID restrictions. I had two sessions with Poe Poe long ago when she was working in Nawarat spa ( now closed). During those sessions both girls provided hj but not bj nor fj. Poe Poe was sweet and chatty while Wine Lay was serious and didn’t talk much. But her beauty more than makes up for her silence. Both have nice firm breasts (you may read between the lines as I have to be a bit conservative in this report).

adultree
29-08-2020, 04:08 PM
So here is how it went for me over the last 6 months.
1. RGN > went twice, they have just one girl who is pretty, a good tease but the establishment comes across as very greedy and charged me for an extra hour for the 10 mins extra which was on account of them sending the girl late ( they spoke decent english so it could not have been a communication gap). lastly, the hot showers are a hit and miss in some of the rooms.Have not been back since last 3 months and would not bother to either. pocket- 22k + 30k to 50k..depending on your negotiation skills
2. Excel Tower > not as clean or swanky as RGN . not much to say about the girls too
3. Shwe Gone Daing > by far the best..a little pricey at 42000k just for massage and 30k for HJ, but good value for money -both in terms of massage and girl.

looking to try Aye Chan Tar, saw someone mention it..any info on the price or a general review would be appreciated. Cheers until next time!

Morry
01-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Hi Bro. Where can I find nice car sex spot in Yangon. Thanks

asianguy77
03-09-2020, 01:46 AM
The only place I know of that has any car action is the parking lot at Mya Kyun Thar... the one across Sedona Hotel and Myanmar Plaza.

There are girls and transexuals hanging around the park almost every night. There are also short term stay (most offer 3 hrs) hotels nearby if you decide not to do it in car.

naughtyfetish
10-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Hey, hope everyone is staying safe during covid. Just wondering if there were are spas where fj is an option. Rather than going to a hotel with an escort. Just interested know. Thanks.

Chillin
06-11-2020, 05:36 PM
Anyone tried this agency before? Legit? Never encountered Vietnamese and Russians girls here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CH0bqBuew2s

Townguy
14-11-2020, 11:11 AM
I used to be in Yangon quite a bit. Not now with travel restrictions :):)

Post here for RGN City Lodge fairly accurate, girls only so and and extras generally limited to HJ. However, the rooms are nice and fairly clean so still my preferred. If you close your eyes, the HJ is same no matter how pretty the girl :)

HornyMashimaro
03-01-2021, 10:32 PM
Anyone knows how to find young uni girls in Yangon? If you have any contact, share with me pls. Thanks.

darin61
23-02-2021, 04:19 PM
Hi Does Anyone here know Nwe Nwe From lavender spa excel 4th floor had good realation with her i was out of yangon 2 years is she still in excel or anyone has her contact pls help

Thanks in advance

darin61
23-02-2021, 04:22 PM
Hello anyone here nows About nwe nwe from lavender spa had a good bond with her unfortunately was out of yangon last 2 years is she still there or any other place lost her contact no too if someone has pls help
Thanks

darin61
23-02-2021, 04:26 PM

Hello can you share her detail

darin61
23-02-2021, 04:30 PM
Any soapy massage Nuru massage

tutorbkk
06-03-2021, 09:14 AM
Excel Tower is all closed at this point. I have not found any place open yet.

Xgenre
06-03-2021, 09:36 AM
For the guys in Myanmar now, stay safe and stay away from the protesters. No point getting caught in between.

I wonder if Shwedagon is still opened during a time like this.

Frankiestine
06-03-2021, 10:01 AM
it seems the locals are fighting back and going on a witch hunt, they are posting on social media and calling it "social justice" people who are associated with the junta, even children are not spared..:eek:

Scrubber
06-03-2021, 04:12 PM
Another playground off the limits. Used to visit Emperor in chinatown quite a bit pre-covid.

adultree
14-03-2021, 12:43 PM
Hi Tom,
it has been dry season for ages,with everything going on now. Could you share the names of some of the apps that you mentioned and are they in English?
Stay safe everyone!

Scrubber
15-03-2021, 02:37 PM
Now with covid and latest coup, the girls are hungry, but if you not adaptive still thinking of emperor and other such clubs, then forget it.
Everything has gone online with apps, and now girls even better looking than before hahah

Well I used to frequent there pre-covid due to the large amount of availability of girls and the ability to preview before transaction.

In that case, would you be so kind to share on the latest way on how the girls are doing their business? So when this whole thing blows over, we'd still be able to get back there and resume our "normalities". :)

asianguy77
06-04-2021, 05:54 PM
It's been so empty here lately I thought I'd share an update.
With many of the KTVs and Bars closed, the way things operate has changed a lot too. Many of the girls have migrated online (mostly FB groups where "dates" are arranged). Some are arranged by pimps but there are also many independent girls. Some speak a bit of English but most don't so I think most customers right now are local. However, price is significantly cheaper with the average being 50K per hr. 100-150K if she is pretty. I have even seen some girls trying to find sugar daddies there for a monthly fee. If you go through a pimp, expect to pay 2-3 times more.

Some massage parlors providing outcall services (both to home and hotels) with happy ending, can probably negotiate for sex if the girl is up for it although it could get pricey as they don't normally give full service.

Some street workers still operating and since the curfew was put into effect, they can usually be found after 2 pm. I see some on Parami Road all the time. But they are always the same group of girls and the quality is not the best. Price usually goes 20K per shot (without any extras). Expect to pay 10-20K more if you want BJ.

Many brothels are currently closed but I hear from online groups that some are still open, especially in Thamine and Latha. Hard to locate since it's mostly for locals as it is the cheapest option. Around 15-30K average. I have never been to one of these though, might want to explore just out of curiosity some day. Looking for a hunting partner, you can message me if anyone's interested in going on a hunt together.

zkrocker
11-04-2021, 03:07 PM
Try out hotel novel ayarun spa . Newly open currently

YoeYoeLay
27-04-2021, 06:51 PM
With many of the KTVs and Bars closed, the way things operate has changed a lot too. Many of the girls have migrated online (mostly FB groups where "dates" are arranged). Some are arranged by pimps but there are also many independent girls. Some speak a bit of English but most don't so I think most customers right now are local. However, price is significantly cheaper with the average being 50K per hr. 100-150K if she is pretty. I have even seen some girls trying to find sugar daddies there for a monthly fee. If you go through a pimp, expect to pay 2-3 times more.

Some massage parlors providing outcall services (both to home and hotels) with happy ending, can probably negotiate for sex if the girl is up for it although it could get pricey as they don't normally give full service.

Some street workers still operating and since the curfew was put into effect, they can usually be found after 2 pm. I see some on Parami Road all the time. But they are always the same group of girls and the quality is not the best. Price usually goes 20K per shot (without any extras). Expect to pay 10-20K more if you want BJ.

Many brothels are currently closed but I hear from online groups that some are still open, especially in Thamine and Latha. Hard to locate since it's mostly for locals as it is the cheapest option. Around 15-30K average. I have never been to one of these though, might want to explore just out of curiosity some day. Looking for a hunting partner, you can message me if anyone's interested in going on a hunt together.

Hi Bro, nice to see your post since I feel lonely with this dire situation in Yangon. However, I would like to explore for some adventures with you. Let's meet up one day. Just let me know of your available date and time , place.

HornyMashimaro
01-05-2021, 05:00 AM

These brothel shops are not that difficult to find. Just as trishaw guys that you want to go Mah Sot or massage with sex. They will be happy to lead u to a shop or two because they will get some referral fees from the shops.

Scrubber
12-05-2021, 09:01 PM

Nice to see an update on what's going on in my beloved city. When the virus situation tides over and when it's safe for us to be back, I'll try to contact you on the local situation and recommendations. Sigh.. I miss Emperor so much....

Xgenre
12-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Hope the guys in Myanmar will stay safe and lie low. The resistance against the Junta is drawing attention all over the world. Worryingly there is hardly any update on the Covid 19 situation there. Please stay safe and hope Covid 19 hasn't spread to the smaller cities and the villages.

I was advised by the Burmese friends in Singapore not to contact my Burmese friends still there in Myanmar as the Junta is monitoring the messages, emails, whatsapp messages. No point drawing attention to them. Quite shocking to me. I always felt the older Burmese are not as naturally friendly as the Thais. I can understand why now. Growing up under the Junta is tough.

sohbuckkong
13-05-2021, 10:21 AM
Hope the guys in Myanmar will stay safe and lie low. The resistance against the Junta is drawing att.... is monitoring the messages, emails, whatsapp messages. No point drawing attention to them. Quite shocking to me. I always felt the older Burmese are not as naturally friendly as the Thais. I can understand why now. Growing up under the Junta is tough.
This revolt will just make the people poorer. 700+ young lives lost and many more young lives going to be lost. Such lost should not have happened if their parents are more strict. These student protesters have been misled by the Americans, thinking that while they are protesting, the Americans and the united nations will enter into Myanmar to destroy the military junta, hence these students were willing to sacrifice their lives for the country. Unfortunate it was just a propaganda,. the Americans and the united nations will not get into
myanmar.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to go Myanmar as soon as the country become peaceful again.

mgluulay
13-05-2021, 10:40 AM
This revolt will just make the people poorer.
Just shut up your mouth if you don't know anything.

JeffMaJr
10-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Anyone have updates on the mongering scene these days? Emperor is open? What about other places? Thanks much

tutorbkk
11-06-2021, 01:53 PM
Given the two C's everything is fairly quiet in Yangon and most of the older places are closed. The only thing that I have seen is SW in the afternoon walking near Sedona and on Parami near Pyay by the university area. This is not really for foreigners and a very local thing. Unsure of the costs, however not too expensive and be very careful of std.

If anyone has information on anything open please share.

Tutor

JeffMaJr
11-06-2021, 09:18 PM
Thank you Tutor. Massages like SGD also not open?

JeffMaJr
21-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Thank you Tutor. Massages like SGD also not open?

Just confirming myself that indeed SGD is open and well

oesoes
23-06-2021, 10:11 AM
Just confirming myself that indeed SGD is open and well

Thanks for updating the gang bro, can I check if SGD is shwegondine hotel? Thanks!

tutorbkk
25-06-2021, 04:45 PM
Excel is open; both 3rd floor and 4th floor are now operating. It appears that both floors are now the same owner and the price is the same as before the closure; 18,000 for a massage and 20,000 for extra. Additional services may be on offer depending on your chemistry.

JeffMaJr
05-07-2021, 12:05 AM
Apple KTV is also
Alive and well, although with Covid not sure it’s a great idea..

Frankiestine
17-07-2021, 09:38 AM
Terrible heard from my Yangon friends, some people are selling cylinders used for storing other gases for oxygen use and people are dying as a result of such unscrupulous tactics..:(

Xgenre
17-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Terrible heard from my Yangon friends

Monster, I hear many sad stories from my Burmese friends too. There is no lockdown in Yangon so people can still travel back to their hometown. Covid spread as a result. Everyone has heard/read a bad story about things happening elsewhere in Myanmar. After some time, you don't know which story in facebook is real. After some time, all these bad stories just wear people down.

Money is tight. They are also taxed when they withdraw their money from a bank. So if you try to withdraw $100, maybe you get $80. The other $20 is junta taxed. Many have started using online payment wherever possible. Inflation is about 20-30% by now. Many civil servants have not been paid too. For guys who visit Myanmar often, check out the SGD-MMK exchange rate now. It's about SGD $1 = 1212 Kyat. The good thing is we can still transfer money to them. So if there is anyone you are taking care of in Myanmar, at least we can still help them from Singapore.

If you can leave Myanmar, please leave asap. Be patient and kind too towards your Burmese friends. If you have a colleague, friend, domestic helper from Myanmar, be kinder toward them lah. They are worried about their entire network of friends and family back home.

luckyluke42
27-11-2021, 11:49 PM
Hi all, one of my friends is organizing bachelor party in Yangon next weekend and asked for dirty places to go for that event, any KTV or Emporor-like places to suggest?

No[Lan]
24-06-2022, 06:24 PM
Paradise Spa is very popular as they openly advertise on Facebook. The facilities are okay but it is not a real hotel. The roads are narrow and congested, I feel sorry for the neighbours who have been complaining about this spa. The spa does not even have a signboard, so it might be hard to find. Go there at your risk though.

The pricing is high as it is not your usual spa. They take full service charges and then pay the girls commission. If you have the time to search for better spas, skip this one.

oesoes
11-07-2022, 04:40 PM
;21400650']Paradise Spa is very popular as they openly advertise on Facebook. The facilities are okay but it is not a real hotel. The roads are narrow and congested, I feel sorry for the neighbours who have been complaining about this spa. The spa does not even have a signboard, so it might be hard to find. Go there at your risk though.

The pricing is high as it is not your usual spa. They take full service charges and then pay the girls commission. If you have the time to search for better spas, skip this one.

I don't think that is in Yangon, can't find it on FB or Google map. Most of the 4-5 star hotels offer happy ending these days, you just have to ask.

templeavenue
26-07-2022, 11:50 AM
Can someone recommend a good spa with HE?

I like young girls with nice boobs. I have been out of this game for about 2 years since the Covid started. Now I got to resume my business trips.

Thanks

Jens1122
26-07-2022, 02:33 PM
Possible to go Yangon already? I thought situation still dangerous?

templeavenue
27-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Possible to go Yangon already? I thought situation still dangerous?

My concern was Covid. Need to keep business running. (Yes. Country is still dangerous to visit)

sohbuckkong
20-09-2022, 10:14 PM
.............. (Yes. Country is still dangerous to visit)

Last week my friend went to Maesai, he told me that the myanmar border town of Tachilek is still closed. It should be very interesting if myanmar open. I love that dangerous feeling.

mgluulay
21-09-2022, 07:51 AM
Last week my friend went to Maesai, he told me that the myanmar border town of Tachilek is still closed. It should be very interesting if myanmar open. I love that dangerous feeling.

Dude !
If you like dangerous feeling, just fly to Yangon (it is available for most foreigner) then travel less than 180Km on land to fighting places.
Not just feeling, you will face the real danger.
It is no joke, buy a good life insurance if you still have dependent family member. You may not come back alive.

Xgenre
21-09-2022, 11:02 AM
It is no joke, buy a good life insurance if you still have dependent family member. You may not come back alive.

There is a MFA travel advisory against travelling to Myanmar now. I think travel insurance may not cover us if we travel there now. Meaning even if we are down with Covid, we are on our own. The travel advisory also say register with our Singapore embassy if you are in Myanmar. At least our local MFA staff can help if need be. Advisory also say avoid Sule and Shwedagon.

Hurricane88
21-09-2022, 11:14 AM
There is a MFA travel advisory against travelling to Myanmar now. I think travel insurance may not cover us if we travel there now. Meaning even if we are down with Covid, we are on our own. The travel advisory also say register with our Singapore embassy if you are in Myanmar. At least our local MFA staff can help if need be. Advisory also say avoid Sule and Shwedagon.

Seriously never depend on MFA to help you when overseas...those guys follow SOP...unless Singapore side MFA told them that you are VIP...:)

Just avoid Myanmar for now and MFA dun issue travel advisory for fun...:)

Xgenre
21-09-2022, 12:38 PM
Seriously never depend on MFA to help you when overseas...those guys follow SOP...unless Singapore side MFA told them that you are VIP...:)

Not really lah. Someone I know died overseas in a tragic accident. MFA staff reached the site before the family can scramble from Singapore. They helped to settle the repatriation and provided enormous support for the family. The family managed to hold a wake in Singapore within the 5 day timeline. Have time to do some chanting/praying before the funeral.

MFA is staffed with fellow Singaporeans. Many of us don't like PAP politicians but don't let the dislike/hatred extend to civil servants who are just doing a job.

Sorry I digressed. Let's go back to chatting about Myanmar

Hurricane88
21-09-2022, 01:08 PM
Not really lah. Someone I know died overseas in a tragic accident. MFA staff reached the site before the family can scramble from Singapore. They helped to settle the repatriation and provided enormous support for the family. The family managed to hold a wake in Singapore within the 5 day timeline. Have time to do some chanting/praying before the funeral.

MFA is staffed with fellow Singaporeans. Many of us don't like PAP politicians but don't let the dislike/hatred extend to civil servants who are just doing a job.

Sorry I digressed. Let's go back to chatting about Myanmar

Dead is also another SOP to follow dee...anyway good to know family recieved help...problem is when nobody dead and in trouble...:)

Nothing about politics like or dislike...is personal experience...:)

Correct, stop and continue Myanmar info...:)

Frankiestine
21-09-2022, 05:07 PM

Just avoid Myanmar for now and MFA dun issue travel advisory for fun...:)

is it still unsafe, so far yet to hear of any troubles in Yangon itself?

sohbuckkong
22-09-2022, 12:23 AM
Dude !
If you like dangerous feeling, just fly to Yangon (it is available for most foreigner) .............

From MFA, it wrote in https://www.mfa.gov.sg/Countries-Regions/M/Myanmar/Travel-Page :-

"From 1 Sep 2022, all Singapore ordinary passport holders will not require a tourist visa to enter Myanmar for a period of up to 30 days. Singapore passport holders can enter and depart from all international checkpoints (i.e. Yangon, Mandalay and Naypyidaw). However, travellers to Myanmar should note MFA’s existing travel advisory recommending against all travel to Myanmar at this time."

This means Myanmar have opened their borders. I check SIA, they do fly to Yangoon, which means Singaporeans are free to go Yangoon Myanmar. I saw youtube, there are quite many foreigners holiday in Yangoon.

Can go, but dont hang around places where there are protesters.

elt0n
22-09-2022, 03:53 PM
Anyone been to Mongla? Any happening and how to travel there?

sohbuckkong
22-09-2022, 04:35 PM
Anyone been to Mongla? Any happening and how to travel there?

Mongla is a happening place, it's lawless, there's casinos, prostitutes, drugs, etc.
You need a tour guide to bring you to mongla. Without a guide, they don't allow you to go to mongla. You need to book a tour guide in the town of KengTung.

My friend just returned from MaeSai and he told the immigration at tachilek is closed. I not too sure if the immigration at Yunnan is opened to international travellers.

elt0n
22-09-2022, 06:39 PM
Mongla is a happening place, it's lawless, there's casinos, prostitutes, drugs, etc. You need a tour guide to bring you to mongla. Without a guide, they don't allow you to go to mongla. You need to book a tour guide in the town of KengTung.

Is it possible to book a guide before going? Don’t wanna end up in Keng Tung and not having a guide. I assume there is a domestic flight from Yangon? How does night life work? Bar, ktv, chicken shop? Total noob in that area…

sohbuckkong
23-09-2022, 10:08 AM
Is it possible to book a guide before going?...................

I am not sure. The only way is to search the internet for a travel agent based in KengTung and then liase with them.

Take note that I failed in my 1st attempt to reach Mongla 4 to 5 yrs ago.

About 4 to 5 yrs ago, we took a flight to Chiangrai then took a cab to Maesai. We then entered into Tachiliek, Myanmar. Over here we need to surrender our passport and were given a white card.

In Tachiliek, buses and taxis refused to take us because in the white card, we were not given permission to travel beyond tachiliek.

My friend then attempt to enter mongla via Yunnan but discover that this crossings was for locals only. He then took a motorcle taxi who attempt to enter mongla via the forest, but halfway, he retreat as he felt danger.

elt0n
23-09-2022, 02:06 PM
I am not sure. The only way is to search the internet for a travel agent based in KengTung and then liase

Thanks. The elusive town of Mongla…lol

sohbuckkong
23-09-2022, 05:41 PM
Thanks. The elusive town of Mongla…lol

Another border town slightly north of Mongla is Panghsang. Another interesting place. Dont ask me how to go Panghsang as I hv never been to this place yet.

Vices
23-09-2022, 09:23 PM
Myanmar is open for tourist hut without locals might not know where can go and where cannot. Though not common, there are occasional bombings and protests. As for insurance, most will not cover since they have a clause for MFA advisory. You need to look for a very good agent who can get covered for you but it is rare.

maestrolik
25-10-2022, 02:52 PM
Going Yangon soon and staying in Pan Pac. Really nothing withing that cluster itself for happy ending?

Xgenre
25-10-2022, 03:09 PM
Going Yangon soon and staying in Pan Pac. Really nothing withing that cluster itself for happy ending?

I haven't visited Myanmar since Covid so no idea about happy ending. But this is easily one of the most prominient hotels. You can find most stuff in Junction City. Grab drivers will know this place. If they do not know where Pan Pacific is, just tell them to go to Junction City. The swimming pool has a nice view. Bath-tub is nice. Breakfast buffet with amazing Shwedagon view.

The MP in Junction City is a bit weird. I didn't get asked any happy ending questions but the guy in the next room... his massage session starts later than me and end faster than me. I took a 60 minute massage. Have some suspicious sounds that sound like HJ.

glnit
26-10-2022, 05:25 PM
For list of required docs:
https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/home/covid19requirements

Required crony insurance with covid-19 coverage:
https://www.mminsurance.gov.mm/inbound-travel-accident-insurance/

horneydoggie
28-10-2022, 07:42 AM
Hei bro, yeah i went from the Yunnan Route , Closed to Foreigners except PRC .
Was Hoping to try the Tachelik Route but then Covid Struck.
Not Sure if Mongla still have Nightlife as much was from China Side and so far from what i know and read . They ask their citizens to return so might be slow these days.
Plus now since the Coup, There is considered Rebel Territory. So maybe not as safe.
Good luck trying to reach there. i also want to go see see lol.

sohbuckkong
28-10-2022, 10:51 PM
Hei bro, yeah i went from the Yunnan Route , Closed to Foreigners except PRC .
Was Hoping to try the Tachelik Route but then Covid Struck.
Not Sure if Mongla still have Nightlife as much was from China Side and so far from what i know and read . They ask their citizens to return so might be slow these days.
Plus now since the Coup, There is considered Rebel Territory. So maybe not as safe.

about 4 to 5 yrs ago, I and my friend tried to go Mongla via tachiliek. At Tachiliek immigraion, we were given a wide card when we surrendered our passport. The buses and taxis refused to take us because the white card did not grant us permission to travel to mongla.

My friend too tried entering via Daluo in xishuanbana, unfortunately foreigners not allowed to pass through that immigration. He then tried the illegal way by booking those illegal motorcycle taxis which need to pass through those forest. Halfway, he back out as he felt danger.

HHK13
29-10-2022, 12:21 AM
Whoever trying to come Myanmar for happy... pls don't come for now... there are alot of protests... gun shot / bomb everywhere. I am from Myanmar and I even don't want to good back. Alot of things happening in our country. Its not safe. Stay safe and healthy bros.

Manimal
31-10-2022, 03:39 PM
Whoever trying to come Myanmar for happy... pls don't come for now... there are alot of protests... gun shot / bomb everywhere. I am from Myanmar and I even don't want to good back. Alot of things happening in our country. Its not safe. Stay safe and healthy bros.

Hope the situation will improve so that there will be peace again.

firelkf
08-11-2022, 10:52 PM
about 4 to 5 yrs ago, I and my friend tried to go Mongla via tachiliek. At Tachiliek immigraion, we were given a wide card when we surrendered our passport. The buses and taxis refused to take us because the white card did not grant us permission to travel to mongla.

My friend too tried entering via Daluo in xishuanbana, unfortunately foreigners not allowed to pass through that immigration. He then tried the illegal way by booking those illegal motorcycle taxis which need to pass through those forest. Halfway, he back out as he felt danger.

The ChiangRai MaeSai/Tachiliek border is closed until further notice since the coup/Covid period. To dispell any misconception; Singaporeans nolonger need to surrender our passports at the land border, but will still be issued a "Border Pass".
There are actually 2 bypassing China routes for foreigners to get to Mongla. 1st route: MaeSai>Tachiliek>Kentung>Mongla.
2nd route:Yangon>Kentung>Mongla.
As earlier post, Mongla is a "locals only" border. However, a well-connected contact can get you to Mongla with a little under table $$$ at the border.

A little history on Mongla. It's a "No Gov” lawless strip of land between Yunnan xishuangbana and Myanmar. There u can find all sorts of exoctic stuff, drugs and loads of Casinos. Telco wise only PRC telco line works. So if you do have a chance to visit there, make sure u have PRC autoroam or buy a fresh sim there. Working girls are everywhere. Even if you are driving with family onboard, there will be pimps forcing name cards into your vehicle. Even hotels there are full of them. Food wise it's all Chinese food,so not much worries. Be warned that standard of balling there is high!

But before considering Mongla, you guys might wana first consider Tachiliek.
PRCs have infested Tachiliek since 2018, opening up lots of vice and jacking up prices. General currency used is Thai Bhat. There are mainly 2 types of girls there: fair skin Shan girls and Dark skin burmese burmese.

Dark Skin locals: farmhouse stable (like GL house la). General stable rates from 300bhat - 800bhat, fastfood style f'n'go. Enviroment wise, very bad. basically a wooden partition room with bed,no ac. For quickie u also will think twice even if u lowballer! Language: Burmese only.

Shan: They all work exclusively in KTVs and Discos. Language: Thai/Shan. WL takehome rates starts at 5000tbh to 10000tbh. This is excluding other expenses such as KTV rooms and girls' sitdown hourly rates. Yes! It's very very ex. And please do not expect bedroom 5star service. Do note they are still fairly backwards in terms of playstyle and mostly will not do BJs. Girls(literally) aged 14 - 22. No, it's not an offence there for f'in a 14yo. It's considered "normal" and it's still a "pay for virgin" society. Virgins go for 70,000tbh onwards.

"Foreigners Allowed" Hotel rooms generally go for 1500tbh a night. Most will have either attached casinos or discos/ktvs.

In fairness, for "fun", go bkk better bang for buck la. If for the experience, I would say go there one time see see look look.

dawwad
15-11-2022, 11:14 AM
Any bros Yangon now? Hows the situation at Yangon center feel safe or risky? The chionging places are still the same? E.g. emperor

will444
30-11-2022, 05:30 AM
Any bros Yangon now? Hows the situation at Yangon center feel safe or risky? The chionging places are still the same? E.g. emperor

Yangon feel safer now. But there are always chances of flash protests or blasts.you may never know.
The chiong places, I don't really have much info. Drove by emperor at night and there are waiters outside so I assume it's still open. JJ no where to been seen, don't know move to where or closed down.
Clubs like Pioneer have turned into rave clubs with absurd table charges and working girls are hard to find.
Clubs like fuse are still open, can find working girls there but atas and inflation rates are crazy there.
Might actually check out emperor this weekend.

will444
30-11-2022, 05:38 AM

Feel safer in Yangon now.
Chiong places like JJ no where to be seen. Drove by emperor and there seems to be waiters outside so I assume it's still open. Clubs like Pioneer have turned into rave clubs with absurd table charges and hard to find working girls. Fuse is still open , less working girls but atas and inflation rates are crazy right now.
Might actually checkout emperor this weekend.

will444
30-11-2022, 05:47 AM
Feel safer in Yangon now.
Always chances of flash protests or blasts
Chiong places like JJ no where to be seen. Drove by emperor and there seems to be waiters outside so I assume it's still open. Clubs like Pioneer have turned into rave clubs with absurd table charges and hard to find working girls. Fuse is still open , less working girls but atas and inflation rates are crazy right now.
Might actually checkout emperor this weekend.

rauldon
22-03-2023, 01:10 PM
Hi bro I just landed in ya goon after 3 yeafs frkm your msg I assume only emperor left

prisonbreak69
17-04-2023, 01:19 PM
Hi bro I just landed in ya goon after 3 yeafs frkm your msg I assume only emperor left

So how is it?

loki12345
14-05-2023, 01:34 AM
yangon now got apple and mostly online outcall services, but these few months got lots of thai,vietnamese and PRC girls coming in they mostly work in hotels incall. i tried 1 vietnamese overnight is like 16lakh which is almost 800 SGD and 1hr 1 shot is like 4.5 lakh 200 sgd. service is pretty standard bbbj,dfk sex with condom. Some of them do outcall too.

prisonbreak69
14-05-2023, 09:27 AM
These prices are insane.For Myanmar even more.And why take a viet hooker and not a Burmese instead? At least you get better service and pay less

loki12345
14-05-2023, 06:07 PM
These prices are insane.For Myanmar even more.And why take a viet hooker and not a Burmese instead? At least you get better service and pay less

true... myanmar decent hooker can get with 100sgd for 3 hr already... price can goes up for the look but the service is not grante. i tried viet one coz i know the okt and get bogo so just supporting the business. myanmar got lots of chinese from the chinese border throwing lots of money for forigen chicks make the price so insane. and yes some ktv got thai chicks but look ugly as fk when i last go

maestrolik
14-05-2023, 10:34 PM
true... myanmar decent hooker can get with 100sgd for 3 hr already... price can goes up for the look but the service is not grante. i tried viet one coz i know the okt and get bogo so just supporting the business. myanmar got lots of chinese from the chinese border throwing lots of money for forigen chicks make the price so insane. and yes some ktv got thai chicks but look ugly as fk when i last go
Is this the 仰光小姐姐 telegram group?

loki12345
15-05-2023, 07:29 PM
Is this the 仰光小姐姐 telegram group?
you mean for vietnamese or local girls? i normally dont go through those groups the middle charage alot more than the price should be. i am i local so i just go to local OKT for girls which the price is more standard

templeavenue
21-07-2023, 04:26 AM
you mean for vietnamese or local girls? i normally dont go through those groups the middle charage alot more than the price should be. i am i local so i just go to local OKT for girls which the price is more standard

Can you share the local and Vietnamese incalll and outcall info?

Chillin
21-07-2023, 02:52 PM
Can you share the local and Vietnamese incalll and outcall info?

PM me.

If any bro needs recommendation for massage place, can pm me also.

itron9000
31-07-2023, 02:07 PM
back from a 2 day trip to Yangon from Bangkok on visa run, compared to pre coup era, the place feels very unsafe, midnight curfew in place. visited empire, the place closes at 11:30, took a lady and on the way back to hotel was stopped at a check point, too much hassle with the officers regarding identification and why i was with a Burmese lady at this hour, finally they let me go but not the lady, no idea what happened with her.
Stayed at the hotel the next night and checked out. Myanmar off the list for a few years. Scary

Xgenre
31-07-2023, 02:34 PM
myanmar got lots of chinese from the chinese border throwing lots of money for forigen chicks make the price so insane. and yes some ktv got thai chicks but look ugly as fk when i last go

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/malaysia-myanmar-thailand-job-scam-victim-chong-sum-yee-missing-human-trafficking-3555896?cid=internal_sharetool_androidphone_310720 23_cna

Don't just think with small head. The heroin trade in the Golden Triangle has largely collapsed as synthetic drugs get popular. Marijuana is also legalised in many countries. Those in the Golden Triangle seek an alternative source of income.

Human trafficking becomes their replacement income. Regardless of sex and age, you are highly valued because they can use you to scam people from your own country. You will be sold or beaten up if you didn't meet your target. Organs are sold too. Better to avoid the border areas.

A wechat video says tourists have been kidnapped from the white temple in Thailand to tachiliek. It's not that far on the map.

prisonbreak69
31-07-2023, 02:50 PM
back from a 2 day trip to Yangon from Bangkok on visa run, compared to pre coup era, the place feels very unsafe, midnight curfew in place. visited empire, the place closes at 11:30, took a lady and on the way back to hotel was stopped at a check point, too much hassle with the officers regarding identification and why i was with a Burmese lady at this hour, finally they let me go but not the lady, no idea what happened with her.
Stayed at the hotel the next night and checked out. Myanmar off the list for a few years. Scary

Seriously? You left the country because of a police check? thats funny
You didnt have a police check before in your life?:D

itron9000
05-08-2023, 04:00 PM
Have run into many police checks in different countries many times, but with the prevailing situation in Myanmar and being questioned at night on an empty street surrounded by 6 to 7 soldiers with guns is intimidating, anyways my plans were two nights, next visa run back to Phom Phen

prisonbreak69
05-08-2023, 06:36 PM
Have run into many police checks in different countries many times, but with the prevailing situation in Myanmar and being questioned at night on an empty street surrounded by 6 to 7 soldiers with guns is intimidating, anyways my plans were two nights, next visa run back to Phom Phen

I dont see the problem:D
You are a tourist what could happen to you? Nothing

prisonbreak69
15-11-2023, 07:30 PM
I m in Yangon now.anybody around? Pls PM me

Jens1122
11-12-2023, 08:08 AM
Anyone interested to plan a trip there (for Jan or late Feb) together? Dates etc can be discussed. I got some contacts there.

prisonbreak69
24-12-2023, 02:36 PM
PM me.

I did but you never replied:mad:

Agreddor
24-12-2023, 10:58 PM
Anyone interested to plan a trip there (for Jan or late Feb) together? Dates etc can be discussed. I got some contacts there.

Tempted. What’s the costing like ?

prisonbreak69
01-01-2024, 02:48 AM
Tempted. What’s the costing like ?

I m curious to know too:D

shamilmm
08-01-2024, 01:09 PM
PM me.

Bro please srecommend some good massage place. can't send pm as i am new. thanks.

hill9star
19-01-2024, 04:27 PM
Same here. looking for massage reccos.

iHera
25-01-2024, 04:05 AM
Any good massage for recomm?

prisonbreak69
01-02-2024, 01:21 PM
Seems everyone is dead in Yangon

prisonbreak69
01-03-2024, 02:15 PM
Well most guys here are liars and can't answer on PM.Second too many morons ruined the scene here by accepting to pay first thus making it an opened door to bad service.Third why accepting to pay 2 times more for a mamasan than another one? Use only the one who asks less then the other ones will stop their BS...I m here to help the girls not the fucking mamasans

b0ywicked
11-04-2024, 09:41 PM
Throwaway account here. Will be visiting Yangon in a few weeks and would like to know if anyone has contacts for massage spas. The ones that I found online seems to be closed on Google maps.

tiongster
19-04-2024, 12:03 PM
How was the situation at Yangon center now?

lostbelt
29-04-2024, 12:55 AM
Going to Yangon next week. anyone there want to link up and explore together?

Neverlookback
29-04-2024, 11:03 PM
In case some here spend too much time here and insufficient on global news sites..

^ the country is essentially in civil war
^ investment has dried up
^ tourism is almost non existent
^ middle classes are fleeing the country in droves

So guess what? Its not business as usual in d sex industry either.