PDA

View Full Version : Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

dell_lee_2003
21-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Any Bro visited Shwe Gone Dine Hotel massage recently?
if Yes; pls share the FR.

Not sure any bro asked to No. 27 whether she is okie to tickle before the Hand play. This will make me more intense cum with full load.

UNGVXX
21-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Hi all,

Sic my FR

went to Chinatown, never go in looks dirty. Went back to park royal and downstairs the club call high 5. Gals were sitting around. Some friendly some dao. Saw some uncles so Happy dancing. The singers were really friendly, dance with them. My drink is around 5usd since I get discount.

Went walking around and saw this cute gal 21 dark skin But chio got 8/10. Chatted with her. She said She was going back hometown flight at 0430 so just came to be with friends, they get lucky draw and can win free drink and free entry (original 12000). They are quite well to do, note 3 iPhone 6. Haha

After chatting She showed me her modelling photo, wah chio. Cannot tahan ask her go up leh. I am probably the youngest in the club. Lol look like 26 She said. So up we go.

Upstairs, allow me to french and kiss her while undressing. Then off to shower together. Not that SOP GFE feeling was good. Then came out. Proceed to lie on bed. Cannot finger, but i fonder her g spot. My skill lousy la... she say put inside better.

I said do in front of dressing table got mirror. So nice. Lead me there. French and she blow me. Licking was good but skill not as good as addict in bkk. But she chio. Addict gals are cui.

can even lick her neck bite her softly.Then doggie, sit on chair i pump her... did i mention she allow me to take photos and video, she cover face la...
Squeezd her boobs b cup like no tomorrow.

Finally i cum on her back.. wash me up showered. Then payment..not enough usd (ST 100) Lol give her myanmar
jez 50000 and sgd 50. Less than usd 100 She say is OK, make sure I got enough Myanmar Jez on me..

Kiss and hug me . Say meet me again when I come, go party together. (We exchanged viber )

Overall is 8-9/10.
Figure Maybe 7/10

Best feeling is I can be not that gentle.. some girls keep whining sibei turn off. So far the vietnam gal I met in Cambodia, some Thai gal in utopia and nataree and China gal in Macau FM are my best fugs. Got a normal working class gal I met at work in Malaysia my next target. Only manage to kiss her so far. Ex colleague hot Indian gal that I only manage to take out the top But since then She cold to me. In sg, a young gal 23 receptionist in my company, only attacked the top. Sian, in my life only Once I manage to charm until bed.... But She is quite biggebig size in Vietnam hanoi. Feel like I am the one tio eat. Lol

verytired
22-10-2014, 12:29 AM
....whether she is okie to tickle before the Hand play......
sorry...i not seasoned at massage scene, totally cannot help here. but just curious.... who tickle who?

.... allow me to french and kiss her while undressing. Then off to shower together. Not that SOP GFE feeling was good. .... French and she blow me. Licking was good .....
you consider damn lucky liao loh. got GFE, can shower, can french, can blow, can lick.

you yangon regular?

UNGVXX
22-10-2014, 12:36 AM
2nd time here. Coming again in Nov. Probably stay here again or.shangrila better?

verytired
22-10-2014, 12:42 AM
my apology to one of the bro here...one of my most drama night in yangon and he was caught in it.

next time i meet him kwai kwai sit down watch model show safer.

really paiseh.

TonyCheong
22-10-2014, 02:53 PM
But She is quite big size in Vietnam hanoi. Feel like I am the one tio eat. Lol

Hahaha in life you win some and lose some.
But hope win more than lose. :p

Iloveladyboy
23-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Hi bros,

Is Sule shangrila girl friendly?

Ahsong
23-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Take note when cheong JJ club, after bring lady out, don't buy condom from the vendor at lobby, the condoms are cheap and expired cum it's recycle , better to buy at convenient store.

verytired
24-10-2014, 12:26 AM
2nd time here. Coming again in Nov. Probably stay here again or.shangrila better?
both hotel rates are off my budget.
anyway, i don't really like these atas hotel, sedona included. too many singaporean, malaysian guests. give the feeling that i wasn't overseas. also uncomfortable cos sometimes, i bring girls in & out during the day.
i prefer those smaller lobbies, less people-hanging-around type of hotels. thou new & clean room with hdmi tv-input & bathtub is a must.

.... condoms are cheap and expired cum it's recycle.....
Seriously??!!
i didn't check the expiry date. damn!

templeavenue
24-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Take note when cheong JJ club, after bring lady out, don't buy condom from the vendor at lobby, the condoms are cheap and expired cum it's recycle , better to buy at convenient store.

True... Better buy a convenient store.. Also buy the brand you can trust... It's worth all the money to protect yourself... I usually buy lubricant because sometimes (or most of the time) girls in Myanmar are not easily wet (not in the mood to enjoy it) and it can result in condom breakage easier.. So better put lube..

templeavenue
24-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Some bro from this forum told me that he could find girls on WeChat and Facebook for a hookup (pro or non pro)...

Does any bro has any experiences???

I found one FB link but it seems to be not active anymore... If you know more FB links please share with me and other bros..

https://www.facebook.com/MyanmarProGirls

templeavenue
24-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Some bro from this forum told me that he could find girls on WeChat and Facebook for a hookup (pro or non pro)...

Does any bro has any experiences???

I found one FB link but it seems to be not active anymore... If you know more FB links please share with me and other bros..

https://www.facebook.com/MyanmarProGirls

Found a few more:

https://www.facebook.com/mmsponsor
(Unfortunately posts are in Myanmar language.. this is to find a girl who needs a sponsor .. if you wanna be or are a sugar daddy... (I don't know how reliable these services are.. .)
Use at your own risk!!

dell_lee_2003
24-10-2014, 07:10 PM
sorry...i not seasoned at massage scene, totally cannot help here. but just curious.... who tickle who?

She tickle me. :)

Ahsong
01-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Difficult to find whore house here, mostly need to go bar and look for one, eventually found one FL as and when needed just call. But the local ladies vagina ( chee by ) very difficult to fuck and not wet. Any bros agreed ? don't understand why, so far bonking the locals not fun.

Frankiestine
03-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Difficult to find whore house here, mostly need to go bar and look for one, eventually found one FL as and when needed just call. But the local ladies vagina ( chee by ) very difficult to fuck and not wet. Any bros agreed ? don't understand why, so far bonking the locals not fun.
Do Myanmese gal engage in fore play?

Ahsong
03-11-2014, 10:06 PM

what i experience, all like wood, kum ku ku bird also no strength. Maybe i am wrong or not lucky to have good one.

give up ownself DIY better :)

Frankiestine
04-11-2014, 09:33 PM
what i experience, all like wood, kum ku ku bird also no strength. Maybe i am wrong or not lucky to have good one.

maybe due to language barrier.....but always thought sex is a international language breaks all barrier...:D

Accord_JDM
07-11-2014, 10:15 AM
hi bros,

i going to yangon for the first time for my business trip.
i would like to get a girl to accompany overnight.
can anyone recommend me where to find?

regards.

verytired
07-11-2014, 03:04 PM

maybe due to language barrier.....but always thought sex is a international language breaks all barrier...:D

Sorry to heard that. Do u 2 stationed there? I m partially. You need more time & effort to slowly scout them out.

I agreed language is a barrier for gfe. So criteria for me is that the girl must be mid level in english.

As for 4play, jave to depend on connection & your part to lead. Long ago, i used to pick new girls, end up less than a min she will goes "condom?"

Now i take it slow, meet a few times before bringing back. So far turning out well.

verytired
07-11-2014, 03:09 PM
hi bros,

i going to yangon for the first time for my business trip.
i would like to get a girl to accompany overnight.
can anyone recommend me where to find?

regards.

Bro, there are loads of info already contributed by bros here.

Pick something specific, will be easier for us to guide u along.

Like where u stay put? how far r u willing to travel? What u wanna do prior to your hotel eca?

if u just hit & go, JJ would be a good start.

Jiraiya
07-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Bro, there are loads of info already contributed by bros here.

Pick something specific, will be easier for us to guide u along.

Like where u stay put? how far r u willing to travel? What u wanna do prior to your hotel eca?

if u just hit & go, JJ would be a good start.

important thing is the price that u are comfortable with.. can be as low as 20,000kyats.. how are u Bro Verytired.. see u in ygn ahaha

verytired
07-11-2014, 09:11 PM
important thing is the price that u are comfortable with.. can be as low as 20,000kyats.. how are u Bro Verytired.. see u in ygn ahaha
KNN. i viber u both lines no reply. now i know why..... u busy spending 20,000kyats.

UNGVXX
08-11-2014, 12:52 AM

you consider damn lucky liao loh. got GFE, can shower, can french, can blow, can lick.

you yangon regular?

Sorry late reply. In Phuket now. The lips bar got one sibei chio wear specs one. But too many colleagues around don't risk la.

Going back on yangon coming Monday and then back on Tue...

Will meet the bonk again..think will go sight seeing
Any suggestions Where can get syt with big boobs?

Tia

Frankiestine
08-11-2014, 10:08 AM
Looks like Myanmar is back on the table for my company as my boss now wants to set up company. So most likely next year I have to start afresh again and hopefully this time round can get to cheong some pubs...provided boss not tagging along...:D

seabass
08-11-2014, 11:53 AM
most burma are hooked onto Tango. Just dangle your carrot.

The burmese cannot be dead fish because most of the henhouses in thailand are stocked with girls from Burma.

If you try one deadfish does not mean the whole of burma have deadfish.

Most of the ops are covert so finding a chick can start with a restaurant, which is use as a front for some gems, if you know what I mean. When lost, ask for a local guide and he will point you the way. Just be discrete since their culture is still a bit conservative.

Burma is the last frontier n hope you enjoy your stay. Being 'wild wild west', remember to use your sarong.

Remember Steve Jobs' Standord farewell speech in 2005 quoting from last edition (1974) of the Whole Earth Catalog's back cover ....

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

dummydummy
08-11-2014, 03:56 PM
bro, may i know where can i find ST service? And how to ask the girl? What is the reasonable price? I dont want overnight service.

Frankiestine
09-11-2014, 08:39 PM
most burma are hooked onto Tango. Just dangle your carrot.

Sorry bro what exactly is "TANGO"??? It can't be the dance??

Accord_JDM
10-11-2014, 05:15 PM
from the reading up of bros experience in yangon, can i say that the MUST VISIT place to pickup girls are;

- Asia & JJ Entertainment @ Mingalar Market Area
- Zero Zone @ Ambassador Building
- Palace & Emperor nightclubs @ Tengyzey

:D

Accord_JDM
10-11-2014, 05:29 PM
hi guys,
i will be at yangon from the 26 to 29 nov with my buddy.
we are first time there and will be staying in the hotel at Thitsar Road

any bros interested to meet up or willing to bring us around, kindly pm me for contact.

cheers

coolieboy
11-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Hi guys,

any recommendation on massage? Will be staying near Junction Square area.

Thanks in advanced.

UNGVXX
11-11-2014, 07:04 PM
If any one read my fr, I found this syt in Oct.

Went back this time. We went for night drinking and Chat. Except for cab, She paid everything... but no action..She said She quit and I was the last customer, She is doing some business as sales for tablets around Myanmar regions.
Sad.
But next time if time permits, She can come to my room. A pity that this is just a 2 day Business trip.

Went back alone to hotel, dropped by hi 5 .all cui
Sian. Never eat her or film her again
. Haha Maybe in dec or june?

bluewind
12-11-2014, 08:19 AM
Hi guys,

any recommendation on massage? Will be staying near Junction Square area.

Thanks in advanced.

Go AGD bank on Pyay road and near hledan centre.... Massage ok... no happy ending ...

hayouth
12-11-2014, 11:38 PM
I am in Yangon for a duration, any bro can join me this coming Saturday (15-Nov) evening please PM me, look forward to hang out and enjoy.:D

coolieboy
13-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Go AGD bank on Pyay road and near hledan centre.... Massage ok... no happy ending ...

Thanks bro.

hayouth
13-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Dear all, anybody keen to go out this weekend pls pm me, thanks.

hayouth
16-11-2014, 12:26 PM
When to JJ last night.
Taxi 9000;
Enter fee 2000
Pay tips 1500
Bear 3000
Buy two girls drink 6500
Condom 3000
Taxi 5000
Room 65000 (overnight)
Others 5500
Pay girl 85000

Total damage 140500, around sgd 180, not bad.

I pick up a normal looking girl, as it maybe safer in terms of health, she is very active is sex, after bath, few kisses, straight away come and suck, what a nice BBBJ, never experience in SG, she also auto give me her phone number ask me to call her, guess 85000 is quite a big amount for them, cheers bro.

whiplash
17-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Does anyone know if Sule Shangri-La is girl friendly?

sailsingapore
17-11-2014, 07:17 PM

haha !! ShangriLa has a smoking bar on the 2nd level with many wl's on weekends ... just use the elevators from the 2nd level bar straight to your room :D

kaosai
17-11-2014, 10:23 PM
hey folks, me and my colleague will stay here until 11/19 Wednesday, and wondering if there is any good massage places with special services in cheap price?

HJ for USD 20
FJ for USD 40

the hotels that bros suggested here look nice but it's still kinda pricy compared to those in China...

kaosai
18-11-2014, 01:44 AM
went to Decent Hotel tonight, but found out it was closed temporary for renovation, unfortunately....

ended up going Shwe Gone Dine Hotel, the price for oil massage increased, 35000 for one session, HJ for tipping 20000, no stripping but allow me to touch

personal thought, not economical

NijozanSameSame
18-11-2014, 02:24 AM
Girls share food photos on Instagram. Guys share fuck stories. So here it is.

Since tomorrow night have to sleep early to catch early flight to Bagan next day, decided to venture out tonight for local sampling. Went to JJ Entertainment. The place looked like a dump from outside. But inside was quite another story. Noticed many SYT's paddling their wares. Burmese girls are kind of like the shorter version of Thai puyings, same friendly fun attitude with also slender skinny build.

Long story short, ended up taking two girls who are friends back to my room. One of them could speak some Chinese, age 23; the other 20, with very kawaii look. Showered and started threesoming like AV... one cowgirling while the other straddled over my face so I could do my Picasso painting. Both are letting out shy blissful moans.

Fucked the older hard first. When switched turn for the younger one, ED hit me like a lightening. Performance anxiety seems to double when u double the fun too. At the end, got unloaded by a pleasant HJ with both licking my nips.

Damage was 80000 each. Real nice GFE and service attitude. Now I can cross out Myanmar on my bucket list. Still got a little pleasant after-taste from the painting. Got to go gurgle again lol.

hayouth
18-11-2014, 02:09 PM
went to Decent Hotel tonight, but found out it was closed temporary for renovation, unfortunately....

ended up going Shwe Gone Dine Hotel, the price for oil massage increased, 35000 for one session, HJ for tipping 20000, no stripping but allow me to touch

personal thought, not economical

Thanks bro for the sharing.

dell_lee_2003
18-11-2014, 08:28 PM
When to JJ last night.
Taxi 9000;
Enter fee 2000
Pay tips 1500
Bear 3000
Buy two girls drink 6500
Condom 3000
Taxi 5000
Room 65000 (overnight)
Others 5500
Pay girl 85000

Total damage 140500, around sgd 180, not bad.

I pick up a normal looking girl, as it maybe safer in terms of health, she is very active is sex, after bath, few kisses, straight away come and suck, what a nice BBBJ, never experience in SG, she also auto give me her phone number ask me to call her, guess 85000 is quite a big amount for them, cheers bro.
Bro. How u get total damage of 140,500? I calculated total money that you spend and it is 185,500 and it is SGD 235.

sailsingapore
19-11-2014, 10:54 AM

Upzz you back Bro WHIPLASH :) Cheers from Sailsingapore :D

whiplash
19-11-2014, 06:25 PM
Bro. How u get total damage of 140,500? I calculated total money that you spend and it is 185,500 and it is SGD 235.

Also the entrance last night is 4000 not 2000 and have been so since May. Also most of the JJ girls do not french or BBBJ. Hayouth field report is in doubt.

verytired
22-11-2014, 02:52 AM

Also the entrance last night is 4000 not 2000 and have been so since May. Also most of the JJ girls do not french or BBBJ. Hayouth field report is in doubt.

you guys beat me to it.

but to be fair...... he was already so high and exhausted when he did the maths.

bout french & bbbj, i vouch for you. but the keyword here is MOST, not all. i vouch for that too. So our bro here might had been his lucky day.

Redoxan
22-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Went to JJ entertainment and manage to get one gal back for short time. Conclusion is waste money and time. No BBBJ, no frenching and expect you to finish of 123.

Sometimes it depends on luck.Guess was not too lucky.

whiplash
23-11-2014, 08:41 AM
Went to JJ entertainment and manage to get one gal back for short time. Conclusion is waste money and time. No BBBJ, no frenching and expect you to finish of 123.

It's always a hit and miss at JJ. Yes, most do not BBBJ or French. Best is to go early before 9pm and get the girl to sit and talk (get waiter to interpreted) before you tapow back. Current stock not bad.

datum
24-11-2014, 12:02 AM
Finally made a trip to JJ after several trips to Yangon.

I was stock when the taxi send me to where JJ was, the exterior's does not really reflect what's happening inside.

From the driveway to the entrance stands a row of male waiter host. at least 40 to 50 of them
The moment the taxi stops, i was being ushered by one who started to introduce me on the various ticket fee.

I choose for a 60min message. this comes with free entry to the disco, where the actual spotlight is. The host brought me to the message and promised to be back in 45min to bring me to the disco area.

The massage: ok only, nothing to shou about or highlight.

This host, named Wai came in time and a table was ready for me at disco area.
Ordered a beer (1500ks) and he started to introduce me the fee to tapao the girls there. Model - 100000ks and freelance at 80000 overnight.

As the 'fashion' show was going on, he told me to pick any girls and let him which one i am interested in and he can bring her to me. However, in the midst of the fashion show, he brought a few girls to me and non can make it or cant communicate in english.

Many free lances started crowding round me and i just ignore them .

As i was still forcing myself to watch the fashion show, Wai brought a freelance.

She can speak simple english and if i am not wrong, her name is Cherry. Small frame girl, cute and A cup. No fish, so accepted prawn. chit chat a little and decided to tapao. Wai was the interpretor for me , just to ensure things are properly agreed on as this was my first JJ exploration.

Upon agreeing, Cherry went of to change and Wai pestered me for tips. Settled at 5000ks.

he moment we reach level 1, many vendors started to offer condom. I didnt buy as i have prepare them.

Also notice that the girls are trained to persude client to take the club taxi. the taxi boys can be seen chasing away other taxi, probably not belong to their pack.

The rest are all quite normal, but was lucky she did bbbj without demand. I stopped her actually and requested to cap on first.

Summary:

Name: Cherry
Ht: approx 1.55m
Cup: A
Skin: Slight tan
BJ: Good
FJ: Dry pussy, so feel tight
The has C section marks

Total damage: 60000 + 5000 (Tips to Host) + 5000t for taxi from JJ to hotel + 10000 tips to girl.

Hope the above helps for those wanting to try JJ

NoSales
24-11-2014, 08:14 AM
Will be in yangon from 24-28 nov. Any bros want to cheong together? Pm me. :confused:

verytired
24-11-2014, 10:36 PM

It's always a hit and miss at JJ. Yes, most do not BBBJ or French. Best is to go early before 9pm and get the girl to sit and talk (get waiter to interpreted) before you tapow back. Current stock not bad.
had some discussion with my regular chionging buddies in yangon, on behind-closed-doors activities other than "the act"

stuff like gfe, showering together, foreplay, bj (in any numbers of 'B's), etc..... Yes, they are elusive.

to bros who are new to this place or only on rare occasions, it's all a luck thingie. there are no service sop / menu. but i can attest, if you are not getting some from your picked girls, doesn't means she don't do. it's just that she may not feel comfortable or necessary to do any other stuff other than "the act".

so don't be discourage... if your girls is nice, and you can see some "potential" in her, no harm getting her number and look for her on your next trip. you may be surprised. if still lack-lustre, then cut lose and move on.

i may not be a seasoned "player" like some bros here, but i do have a handful of "chit tu"s, and some could really mess up my room that it's embarrassing not to touch up a bit and leave it all to house-keeping.

in short, there are still gems out there waiting to be polished.

p.s. to each his preference.... for me, i love partying with my all-singing-all-dancing group of buddies. So for me to go JJ before 9pm, i will die of boredom even before the model show.

dell_lee_2003
25-11-2014, 08:17 PM
bro out there. Hope some kind soul can help me to find Girl (must be fair)

I am into foot fetish and usually I cum with feet.
I used to do this act in Singapore but in Myanmar whoever i engage doesnt feel comfortable with this foot thingy. When I tough and kiss their feet before sex, they use to tell me no-no dirty which I think they are perfectly clean. So trying to ask where I can find such player? I do not mind if I cannot sex her as long as she make me cum with footjob.

Azura
29-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Gonna be there from 1st to 5 dec. It will be great to go out exploring with some SG khakis. PM me if interested. 3rd trip there only.. So still not experience enough in this market.

horsebite
30-11-2014, 05:27 PM
I am in Yangon now.....kina doing a one person trip .

Anyone in Yangon now keen to meet up? msg me your local number I will call u from my hotel..

Thanks in advance

Azura
01-12-2014, 04:11 PM
Hi, most probably heading down to Parkroyal Bar or Emperor. Lone ranger also.

dell_lee_2003
02-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Now I am enjoying with two Goddess. They both are so good. Cum two times alre and now resting. Really amazing that they can play verywell of my fetish. Very open minded ladies. Alot of noise lately as my last cum was finished under the dick slapping by one Goddess while I am kissing other Goddess feet. :)) Happy today from 8pm till now.

dell_lee_2003
05-12-2014, 06:16 PM
I am thinking of going to have oil massage at SGD Hotel next week.
Thinking of looking for the same girl. But, in case she is not available any bro can recommend which number I should take so that I can have good attitude, fair skin, nice leg and ass as well as pretty face. I don't think they will allow me to kiss their feet. :)

parlia
10-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Hi there, anyone knows if Skystar hotel is guest-friendly? Was arranged to stay there by the company but not sure if its a friendly hotel.

verytired
11-12-2014, 02:02 AM
Hi there, anyone knows if Skystar hotel is guest-friendly? Was arranged to stay there by the company but not sure if its a friendly hotel.
near yankin? not sure..... as the saying goes.... never try never know! haha

then again, i never heard of any girls-unfriendly hotel in yangon yet. worse case is got "cover charge"

enjoy your stay in yangon! cheers!

BringMoreWealth
12-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Hello brudders,

Was transferred and stationed in Yangon since Sunday. Had so far read 58 pages and am thinking of going to Parkroyal tonite and JJ tmr nite. Any brudders ard keen on joining me? Please PM me.

Cheers

Hurricane88
12-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Hello brudders,

Was transferred and stationed in Yangon since Sunday. Had so far read 58 pages and am thinking of going to Parkroyal tonite and JJ tmr nite. Any brudders ard keen on joining me? Please PM me.

Cheers

Hi hi...long time no see...now you in new territory...well done...enjoy yourself...bro deptrai and me still very much hcm...:)

BringMoreWealth
12-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Hi hi...long time no see...now you in new territory...well done...enjoy yourself...bro deptrai and me still very much hcm...:)

Hello....

Long time no see.... I was like a postcard.... Was posted to Shanghai after Hanoi and now Yangon.

Send my regards to Deptrai.

Cheers!

horsebite
12-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Bro, I pm u

dell_lee_2003
15-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Helpppppp. I was raped by two girls last night.
ha ha. Actually that was my plan. I picked up the two girl along the road in front of Mya Kyune Thar. Two tall girls with heels.

Cut to the point. One girl who is fair raped me while the other girl not so fair tickling me at my arm pit. My mouth was covered by their undies and my hand was cruff by their belt. I was rapped two times and was cum two times continuously. Happy raping.

botakronaldo
15-12-2014, 09:40 PM
ha ha. Actually that was my plan. I picked up the two girl along the road in front of Mya Kyune Thar. Two tall girls with heels.

Cut to the point. One girl who is fair raped me while the other girl not so fair tickling me at my arm pit. My mouth was covered by their undies and my hand was cruff by their belt. I was rapped two times and was cum two times continuously. Happy raping.

You have a very nice fantasy bro... too much saliva dropped reading your love story. Anyway... you can invite me. Want to feel the same satisfaction too... hmm

templeavenue
16-12-2014, 01:36 PM

bro... Can you share what time you picked up the girls? I know you can pick up girls but time is crucial.. Also can you PM me if you got details contact for the girls?

dell_lee_2003
16-12-2014, 05:17 PM
bro... Can you share what time you picked up the girls? I know you can pick up girls but time is crucial.. Also can you PM me if you got details contact for the girls?
Bro. I picked up around 9-9:30. I havent ask for contact as I am busy cumming. :)

hayouth
20-12-2014, 09:45 PM
nice report, please continue contribute.

Ahsong
23-12-2014, 05:53 PM

Bros,since you got rape and guess your wallet also got rape, what's the damage

ilphvn
27-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Last min trip to yangon for an exhibition tomorrow. Just checked in ... any bros in town interested to meet up for some drinks?

dell_lee_2003
29-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Shoik again with No. 27 SGD. Same intense cum again. After She massage my cock and ball, she gently stroke me. At third stroke, the cum come out very intense. She stroke slowly until the whole cock went soft and till the last drop.
Saw her toes, painted with pink colour. Saliva come out as wanna suck it. :) But too shy to ask her if she is okie.

pacifica
02-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Yangon is a nice place and plenty of FL for fun.
You can go to Park Royal Yangon at the basement.
over night for the FL is between US$30 to US$50.

I'm considering staying at Parkroyal in a few weeks and finding a girl from the FL place in the basement, Music Club. But one thing has me hesitating. Doesn't Parkroyal make the girl turn in her ID at the main desk and declare which room she's going to? So, the hotel winds up with a written record of my activities for the night. Could the hotel possibly share that info with the Burmese government? Let's say, if the government starts to dislike the corporation I work for and wants dirt on us -- that sort of thing. Am I just being paranoid?

Pearl
02-01-2015, 07:50 PM
I'm considering staying at Parkroyal in a few weeks and finding a girl from the FL place in the basement, Music Club. But one thing has me hesitating. Doesn't Parkroyal make the girl turn in her ID at the main desk and declare which room she's going to? So, the hotel winds up with a written record of my activities for the night. Could the hotel possibly share that info with the Burmese government? Let's say, if the government starts to dislike the corporation I work for and wants dirt on us -- that sort of thing. Am I just being paranoid?

Club name changed, no longer called Music Club.

They dont need girls to register anymore and dont even have to pay USD20 as fee to hotel anymore. Was there 2 weeks ago

HY1209
02-01-2015, 08:50 PM

I prefer that hotels require FL to register at the Reception, for our security reasons.

The Recep will usually call your room before they allow the girl(FL) to collect her ID. This can be a tool to ensure that the FL does not run of with any of our belongings.

Else we may wake up in the morning and find valuables missing - mobile, laptop, tablets etc........!

My 1 cent.

botakronaldo
03-01-2015, 01:48 PM
let me know if anyone want to hang out! cheers

verytired
04-01-2015, 03:03 PM
let me know if anyone want to hang out! cheers
hahahaa... u finally done with your work and ready to chiong.
but now i m not in yangon leh. i also toned down a lot and take things slow liao. thou i still party til the sunrise sometimes with groups that clicks.

botakronaldo
04-01-2015, 04:21 PM
hahahaa... u finally done with your work and ready to chiong.
but now i m not in yangon leh. i also toned down a lot and take things slow liao. thou i still party til the sunrise sometimes with groups that clicks.

Contact me bro.. use the same number as before.. last time, i had car accident. You know lah.

itron9000
05-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Yangon is a nice place and plenty of FL for fun.
You can go to Park Royal Yangon at the basement.
over night for the FL is between US$30 to US$50.

That if the pre 2011 price, you get crap now and the minimum is 80 to 100USD and the girl runaway after the deed.

botakronaldo
06-01-2015, 01:03 PM
That if the pre 2011 price, you get crap now and the minimum is 80 to 100USD and the girl runaway after the deed.

cheers bro.. have to build up some love chemistry first. :P

Ahsong
06-01-2015, 09:57 PM
went to chuangtha beach, many whore houses if you spotted the girl you like, you wouldn't want to do it at the den, the room is dirty. I choose one and take away, USD 40/-

martinma
07-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Will be in Yangon tomorrow, looking for Kaki to cheong. Any place in mind? Please PM me. Thanks.

martinma
08-01-2015, 03:32 PM
Just landed in Yangon. Will probably go to City Resort Hotel for my usual massage tonight. Open 24 hrs. (Near Airport)....

Juiced
09-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Hi Guys,

Been going to Yangon in and out for the last 6 - 7 months already. Only recently had the chance to check it out. Anyways wanna share experience you guys. But bear with me, dont really know how to do FR.

Went to Yangon Hotel (the 8th Mile one, not Yangon International) as it was rather near my hotel. Yet to venture to any further, and im a massage kinda guy.

Went in, was shocked by the price. USD 25 for 1 hour oil massage. No choice as i had a client with me. went into the room, looks like a hotel room but stripped bare save for a massage table. Attached toilet in there, not too bad.

Was asked to strip down to my birthday suit and the girl (4/10, abit chubby, didnt ask for name) asked me to lie face down. covered by butt area and she started with the legs. kept inching closer to my 2IC. From there can guess ah, didnt know they provided the service there. Massage was half-assed, waste money go there (again no choice, client insist, maybe he already know).

Asked me turn around, didnt really cover much and she continued. She then spread my legs then started to massage stomach area. Then came the words "you want special massage?" Asked how much and was quoted USD 25. Straight say no and she discounted to USD 20. Paid 200k kyats

Used tons of oil and was not too bad, teased the head and alternated between pumping and teasing. Came in about 5mins.

Cleaned up and away i went.

My humble experience in Yangon, will be going up very often soon. Any bros knows any other happy ending places besides hotel SGD?

verytired
11-01-2015, 03:02 AM
Contact me bro.. use the same number as before.. last time, i had car accident. You know lah.aiyah! u could do the same. i wouldn't check forum once i m there. i had a hard week. 1st night pub, 2nd night pub, 3rd night 2 ktv & 2 pub, 4th night pub again.... my legs are weak now.....

you r right on the price.
cheers bro.. have to build up some love chemistry first. :P
but ronaldo is correct here.... my girls wouldn't leave! i have to leave them in my room while i go for work. Scary thing is 6pm come back she's still in the room. few occasions, the girl not around but their stuff still there! cos they will be back.

.... may not be a bad thing if they go off after the deed.

Alan Ong
13-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Bros, how's the massage at YIH ?

Koma
16-01-2015, 02:09 PM
Any SB bros in yangon? I'm new to yangon and lone ranger. Any activities tonight?

botakronaldo
16-01-2015, 08:00 PM
Any SB bros in yangon? I'm new to yangon and lone ranger. Any activities tonight?

Where do you normally go bro? Or what you do. Lol

Koma
16-01-2015, 08:08 PM

well, both drinking or massage is fine... depending which country.
I'm new here, so perhaps I'm gonna experience it...
just back hotel from work.... going anywhere tonight?

Koma
16-01-2015, 08:18 PM

bro, just PM you my local number...

martinma
19-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Planning to go back Yangon again. Anyone want to exchange contact for a freelance? Ex-Beer promoter. 24yo. PM me.

uangweb
24-01-2015, 12:56 AM
Any bro care to share FL numbers and pictures in Yangon Myanmar or just hang out drink? Please PM me.

sianguy2006
25-01-2015, 11:22 AM
going to yangon for the 1st time in another 3 months.

Can I check with bros here whats the market rate like for specials over there during massage? and market rate for overnight ladies?

Any places to recommend? For massage im looking for for solid massage plus bj

gummie74
27-01-2015, 09:15 PM
Hi bros, I am current in Yangon staying at Parami Hotel.
Any chance I could get an outcall massage to my room? My hotel's spa center is not ready yet. :(

Regards

paymaster
28-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Hi Bros,

You all enjoying yourself in Myanmar which is good. But please take note these 2 very simple points.

1) DONT SPOIL MARKET BY OVER PAYING
2) BEWARE OF HEALTH SAFETY

Massage
To me any thing above 20 usd is too high. There are still places that charge massage 8000- 15000kyats 8usd- 10 usd.per session of massage. Hand job 10000- 20000 kyats. 10-20 usd. Depend of age and looks. FJ 30000- 40000 kyats 30-40 usd. You have to have skill to get the girl to do FJ in massage parlour with you.

KTV
TIPs 10000 kyats if they keep butterflying. 20000 kyats if they stay most of the time with you. Anything else if you manage to get her out to party or go to hotel with you, 100000 kyats whole night. Must ego whole night. If they one shot then leave 40000 kyats or 50000 kyats. Must ego terms first.

Dance Clubs
Mostly working ladies unless you go to local Dance joints. Whole night 40000- 80000 kyats while night. Models who does floor shows will be at 100000 kyats.

OUTCALL FL/ Street standing FL
My advise stay away. you will get fuck up quality and they steal (in most cases). Beware of those standing on the streets. Other then the above there is high HIV cases.

Thank care and enjoy.

paymaster
28-01-2015, 01:25 PM
Apologies as there seems to be a lot of typo for my last post. If unclear please let me know.

paymaster
28-01-2015, 01:43 PM
TAXI rates.

Just for your info.

If you take taxi at From the Airport, they will charge higher so the distance from Airport to say Shangila will cost you around 8000- 9000 kyats. If you want cheaper, walk out side the airport to the main road side and hail.

If you take from Shangri la location or down town location to Airport, it should be around 7000 kyats. Avoid taking taxi from hotel lobby. They charge higher. Walk bit out side to take.

Any where in between you should be able to roughly estimate.

Always ego with the driver first before taking it.

After 12 am is higher as well.

martinma
29-01-2015, 09:40 AM
Totally Agree. Dont spoilt them. Judging from your report, you seems like a regular there.. should meet up one day to cheong..

dodgyjames
29-01-2015, 05:12 PM
hi bros, just registered on SB and wanna say hi to all the bros here :) been here for 2 years :)

frog3
29-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Usually in yangon, I will stay at green hill hotel and go alone hook girl from jj plaza. Overnight price from 60usd to 100usd depend on how you bargain with them. Disco cover charge 5usd with 1 hour massage and 1 mug of drink,1 jug local beer 7usd.

Frankiestine
30-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Usually in yangon, I will stay at green hill hotel and go alone hook girl from jj plaza. Overnight price from 60usd to 100usd depend on how you bargain with them. Disco cover charge 5usd with 1 hour massage and 1 mug of drink,1 jug local beer 7usd.

Stayed there once, got a real early morning call from monks doing their morning prayers as I was told there is a monastery behind the hotel at where my room was facing. Had to request to switch to another room to have a good night sleep.

dell_lee_2003
31-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Bro. I just bk to Yangon again.

May I ask something abt Shwe Gone Dine Hotel? Under basement there is a small room rent for short time. My question is
1) How much is for an hour
2) How and where to get girl?

paymaster
01-02-2015, 01:25 AM
They don't go by hr, one night 35000. Maybe increase now. Go jj or those disco places to pick up. Hard to get the room there at night.

dell_lee_2003
01-02-2015, 04:08 PM
They don't go by hr, one night 35000. Maybe increase now. Go jj or those disco places to pick up. Hard to get the room there at night.
Oh. What about the girl working at oil massage place?
Any bro try out the oil massage girl at SGD hotel B1place?

roongkee
02-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Hi Bros, I am traveling to Mandalay for a business trip after CNY. Around 22th to 25th Feb.

Got a couple of queries, hopefully someone can help to clarify.

1. I have searched online and found out that the curfew have been lifted long ago, it the city safe for cheonging?

2. I have been to Yangoon a couple of times, normally I frequent Music Club and JJ diamond club. Are there any joints like that in Mandalay? If not what is the mode of Cheonging there? Anything below USD 100 for overnight should not be a problem.

Thanks in advance for any Lao Jiao willing to advice

Ahsong
03-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Hi Bros, I am traveling to Mandalay for a business trip after CNY. Around 22th to 25th Feb.

Got a couple of queries, hopefully someone can help to clarify.

1. I have searched online and found out that the curfew have been lifted long ago, it the city safe for cheonging?

2. I have been to Yangoon a couple of times, normally I frequent Music Club and JJ diamond club. Are there any joints like that in Mandalay? If not what is the mode of Cheonging there? Anything below USD 100 for overnight should not be a problem.

Thanks in advance for any Lao Jiao willing to advice

I only know beside Mandalay Hill resort, there is one flower hanging joint, many models you can negotate with the model.

Barang66
05-02-2015, 02:22 AM
Club name changed, no longer called Music Club.

I was there yesterday. I still do not know the new name, but as outsider staying in Sedona quit hefty price to get in. 12600 kyat including one drink. Girls start to negotiate from 100USD. Sedona downstair bar has changed to ice thema. Real temperature maybe 18 degrees. 80k kyat was enough for semi long session.

sianguy2006
05-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Anyone know application for visa is 50 usd or 35 sgd? I see the embassy of Myanmar website evisa application is usd 50 but another section put 35 sgd for tourist visa.

dell_lee_2003
05-02-2015, 07:43 PM
I went to SGD hotel today for oil message. I wrongly call the girl. Instead of 27 usual lady, I asked for 25. After the lady inside, I told myself "Oh No. Wrongly call" She is a bit fat but sweet face.

Here is the session experience with this lady.
1) She massage my upper body. just okie.
2) She ride me on top and massage my upper body. hmmm.
3) She then move her finger to massage my two leg. here come. She rub from the toe to my thigh. first rub nothing. second rub my dick was pull out by her. like i am lying --> this way. my dick was <- that way. Every second rub, my dick was twist. First I try to control. After abt 10, I couldn't control it as it is so good. I moan Arr... Hmmm every second rub. She do it more.
4) After she has enough massage me and dick pull me then she speak to me "Dear. You looks so soft. No strength is it?" and smile at me. I told her "Yeah, I feel so good when you pull my dick that I am so weak and I feel like I am dying under your spell". She then ask me to face her as she is going to massage my upper part.
5) I do what she said and she uncover the tower and saw my dick rock hard. She slap slap for two times and I was surprise and feel super good and moan "Sis, I am yours do whatever you want" with very emotional voice.
6) She then start massage my thigh and slap my dick after each massage. My dick was super hard and accepting the sensual slap from her.
7) It was about to cum, she stop and ask me if I am interested in Hand play. I said, YES. You already torture me to dead and don't leave me un-cum. She smile and start massaging my dick. I moan and moan and moan. She do not let me cum so fast. Thats the way all the massaue in SGD treat the client super cum so good.
8) She then tickle my nipple and start stroking very sensually and slowly. It was about 1 full min stoking, I cum so much and so far until the sperm cross over my head and touch the wall. She say, oh you super good is it? I cannot say a word as I am fully helpless cumming under her stoking. She stoke until my dick went small and soft.

in the end, I like it so much and I told myself to see her another time next week.

Her tech of making the client feel super good is very good. I will return back to her again. Dick pulling and twisting and nipple torture.

Barang66
07-02-2015, 05:14 PM
Anyone know application for visa is 50 usd or 35 sgd? I see the embassy of Myanmar website evisa application is usd 50 but another section put 35 sgd for tourist visa.

Both are right. First one is a little bit like visa on arrival. I use business visa with similar fee. Second one is that you apply visa in embassy and also pick it up before your travel.

paymaster
08-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Bro, massage girls don't go back with you wan. They start work early and end are 11-12. They either stay within the compound or go back together to there hostel.

Oh. What about the girl working at oil massage place?
Any bro try out the oil massage girl at SGD hotel B1place?

dell_lee_2003
08-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Bro, massage girls don't go back with you wan. They start work early and end are 11-12. They either stay within the compound or go back together to there hostel.

Yeah bro. I asked to the last lady who massage me. She mentioned that usually client bring their GF or Mistress. I think SGD might not provide the girl service.

dell_lee_2003
10-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Bro. Do you have any girl who can join me in SGD for one hour? We will do other thing than sex. Mostly feet thing. But the girl must be fair and pretty. $$ doesnt matter.

paymaster
11-02-2015, 11:05 AM
Bro, Go to JJ or disco like BME or pioneer joint. Choose and pick your girl la. Don't over pay, if really pretty and young should be around 80 for over night. And I'm talking about 21 and below.

dell_lee_2003
11-02-2015, 04:19 PM
This morning I went to see No. 25 again at SGD.
The reason why I am seeing her today is because I want to test out if she is ok with feet thing and very open minded girl indeed. Although she is not as pretty as No. 27 she can do feet thing to me.

What she did was very mild which I show her how to do.
I lied down on my back, two leg up for her to hold. She put her feet on my dick and start rubbing it. And occasionally she kick the ball very softly making me moan like "Oh, thank you so much"

Today her HJ is really amazingly good. Dont know how she did, I cannot move although I feel very sensational tough and pain on my dick head. Think she peel off my skin and rub continuously on the soft bone. I cum so far until it cross over the massage bed and cum so much until she said wow so much and so far.

The story is She is very open to bro who ask softly and who respect to her like your sister.

hiro_nakamura
14-02-2015, 04:23 PM
can any kind soul help me .what is the actual name of SGD hotel and where is that? i m flying there tmr...thanks a lot

sailsingapore
14-02-2015, 04:31 PM
can any kind soul help me .what is the actual name of SGD hotel and where is that? i m flying there tmr...thanks a lot

Hotel Shwe Gone Daing

Address: (273-A), Shwegonedaing Road, Bahan Township, Northern Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar

http://cdn4.agoda.net/hotelimages/462/462797/462797_13051810470012488080_800x600.jpg

dell_lee_2003
15-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Bros. Anyone can provide me any escort service lady contact? I wanna engage one pretty and fair lady which can fulfill my fantasy. I wanna consult with her through SMS first before engaging her for full-night session.

paymaster
16-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Over priced under valued place la

Hotel Shwe Gone Daing

Address: (273-A), Shwegonedaing Road, Bahan Township, Northern Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar

http://cdn4.agoda.net/hotelimages/462/462797/462797_13051810470012488080_800x600.jpg

dell_lee_2003
21-02-2015, 03:06 AM
Hi bro.

Any kind soul has the contact number of local call girl who are fair and lovely?
I am into foot fetish and wanna discuss with the local call girl before engage her service.

Thanks bros.

OxHandle
23-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Gonna be staying at Yangon Int'l Hotel in a week, thought I'd check out the landscape at Pioneer. Was at Music Club in 2013, I hear Pioneer's better -- less expensive, more relaxed, girls just as pretty.

Anyone had good/bad experiences at the club or the hotel?

martinma
24-02-2015, 01:44 PM
I was there yesterday. I still do not know the new name, but as outsider staying in Sedona quit hefty price to get in. 12600 kyat including one drink. Girls start to negotiate from 100USD. Sedona downstair bar has changed to ice thema. Real temperature maybe 18 degrees. 80k kyat was enough for semi long session.

It is called Club 5 now. No longer use the old name Music club

sianguy2006
24-02-2015, 07:42 PM
any 3 star hotels to recommend?budget not more than 50sgd per night and hopefully near town or central area?

OxHandle
25-02-2015, 06:36 AM
It is called Club 5 now. No longer use the old name Music club

Does Club 5 have the same scene, more or less, that Music Club did? Any actual changes?
Also, ever tried bringing a girl from Music Club / Club 5 to Thamada Hotel across the street? Is this easy to do?

HornyMashimaro
25-02-2015, 12:02 PM
any 3 star hotels to recommend?budget not more than 50sgd per night and hopefully near town or central area?

you can try fame hotel in Pho Sein road (walking distance from chatrium and in town area) it is budget hotel like those in Malaysia or Hotel 81 in sg. cost is USD 20 - 45. decent stay. 5-10 mins drive from play ground near JJ or 10-15 min drive to chinatown at night and 10-15 mins walk to Ocean Supercenter Shwe Gone Dine for your other daily necessities.

The following link is for your location reference.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fame+Hotel/@16.8023815,96.1725666,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xac0f2207765a4b61

hayouth
01-03-2015, 02:35 AM
Hi bros, pls pm me for any enjoy season for drinking or clubbing on 1/Mar; 3/Mar

Oredo
01-03-2015, 08:21 PM
Hi to all bros...I am new here...I have been reading this post for the past week. I just arrived here in Yangon last week and planning to get some "good massage".

Earlier in this post most of the bros suggest to go to SGD hotel which I am planning to go someday. However, is there any less expensive massage parlour which offer handjob as well. I mean at SGD, 35k + 20k for oil massage and HJ seems to much for me.

I was calling several massage/spa center asking if they allow happy ending but all reply was negative.

Hope one of the sifuus here can help:):):)

Thanks...

hayouth
01-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Hi to all bros...I am new here...I have been reading this post for the past week. I just arrived here in Yangon last week and planning to get some "good massage".

Earlier in this post most of the bros suggest to go to SGD hotel which I am planning to go someday. However, is there any less expensive massage parlour which offer handjob as well. I mean at SGD, 35k + 20k for oil massage and HJ seems to much for me.

I was calling several massage/spa center asking if they allow happy ending but all reply was negative.

Hope one of the sifuus here can help:):):)

Thanks...

Bro, that price is less than 100 sgd in total , not so expensive.

One more budge option is excel tower, just Eddie Singapore embassy.

Visited last night with friend.

L4

16k massage, 20k hj.

Pm me your contact for next cheong together, I am at Inya lake hotel
Now

Oredo
02-03-2015, 05:57 PM

L4

16k massage, 20k hj.

Now

Thanks so much bro Hayouth...will try someday...currently busy with work :(:(:(

Do you have any recommendation which girl to choose?

BTW, I still don't have Myanmar number:(

hayouth
02-03-2015, 10:25 PM
Thanks so much bro Hayouth...will try someday...currently busy with work :(:(:(

Do you have any recommendation which girl to choose?

BTW, I still don't have Myanmar number:(

I feel all of them is same, they know we go there is not for massage, and they also don't pay much attention to the work, just finish the procedure and ask you whether you want hand job, haha.

sianguy2006
03-03-2015, 07:09 PM
seems like everything in yangon quite ex..wanted to engage tour guide for like half a day tour to places of interest but all like around 100usd..those cab drivers

dell_lee_2003
04-03-2015, 11:22 PM
Hotel SGD has one Girl which I used to engage recently. Her massage is not just a massage. You need to prepare to moan even during massage. Some customer even cum during her massage teasing time. Not even reach to HJ time and all cum cum out.

templeavenue
05-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Hotel SGD has one Girl which I used to engage recently. Her massage is not just a massage. You need to prepare to moan even during massage. Some customer even cum during her massage teasing time. Not even reach to HJ time and all cum cum out.

Bro.. can you share the girl's number? I wanna try her out...

templeavenue
05-03-2015, 02:29 PM

L4

16k massage, 20k hj.

Now

bro... Can you share your experience at Excel Tower? Girls quality, the quality of the massage rooms, etc.. Is 20K additional for HJ?

templeavenue
05-03-2015, 02:30 PM
from the past posts, massage/FJ at Decent hotel was shut down.

Has anyone got any update? or is there other locations you know and willing to share? Even freelancer? etc.

Jenova
05-03-2015, 11:14 PM

Has anyone got any update? or is there other locations you know and willing to share? Even freelancer? etc.

Decent hotel renovation till end Apr

HornyMashimaro
06-03-2015, 10:43 AM

Bro Templeavenue,
Long time no see... I can share some locations but your preference for the girl is kinda high and supply cannot meet your quality.
If you lower your standard, you can get girls cheaply. If you maintain the standards, you need to prepare to spend more.
That is my suggestion, bro :)

HornyMashimaro
06-03-2015, 10:45 AM
seems like everything in yangon quite ex..wanted to engage tour guide for like half a day tour to places of interest but all like around 100usd..those cab drivers

If you are without your local friends, of coz they will chop carrot like in any other developing countries. take care.. bro

sianguy2006
06-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Bro Templeavenue,
Long time no see... I can share some locations but your preference for the girl is kinda high and supply cannot meet your quality.
If you lower your standard, you can get girls cheaply. If you maintain the standards, you need to prepare to spend more.
That is my suggestion, bro :)

bro mind pm me locations and dmg?im not picky..skills more impt than looks for me

frog3
09-03-2015, 07:13 PM
JJ plaza can pick up girl from 60usd to 100usd for overnight...
Their local "gui liao" is only 10usd 1 shot... But I not dare to try after I see the environment....

UNGVXX
10-03-2015, 08:47 PM
In shangrila now, my usual gal not free. Anyone available wanna go jj?

I am back in hotel. Pm me!

funmeister
15-03-2015, 11:23 PM
Quick FR on Pioneer in Yangon...my 1st trip, and reading previous threads & talking to cab driver from airport to hotel, decided to go Pioneer. (cab driver said JJ girls not so swee...better at Pioneer I know, one mans meat, another's poison)..went there Friday night..9:30 PM was too early, most started showing up around 10:30. LOTS of attractive, sexy girls...was pleasantly surprised. 7000 Kyat entrance fee, includes 1 beer.

Managed to bring 2 SYTs back to my hotel at 11:30 (or maybe I should say they took me!). Cute, tight, firm, dressed sexily...:) probably 21-23 or so. both were probably B- cup size...$100 USD for both (short time). BUT...i forgot the hotel charges for more than 2/room..so had to fork out another USD $35. All in all, pretty good value for money.

Maybe I was lucky re lots of girls that night..dunno. but it was a good night in Yangon!

Hope this helps other bros who might be going to Yangon. SBF can really help sometimes!

verytired
18-03-2015, 12:02 AM
as my nickname.... i am getting tired of the homogenous night scene in yangon. first thing first, i am a simple man out to have fun. i do not have the charisma & charm to have any events worth bragging.

afterwork, i will just smoke at the balcony & stare blankly out into the skyline. figuring what's for dinner. nowadays, i can't be bother to arrange any meet ups, with bros as well as with the girls. (the last time with a bro here, i ended up sending a girl to the 24hr clinic to stitch-up a cut). i'll just see where my regular crazy kakis wanna hang out and go with the flow.

i'll just leave msg to some of the girls i shortlisted. the first who replies i'll tell where i am. if she calls before i've eaten, i'll ask her out for dinner. after that, i m not answering calls. at times when no one is free, i can fly solo (as in the girl tethered)

i am staying away from pioneer. gotten...as a bro quote... (in)famous. i do not have to pay cover charge, girls & bros with me enter for free. the waiters will always make a table appear beside the dance floor for me. most of the time, if it's before 11am and not a weekend, ie. visibility is not too obstructed, there will be girls at my table before the drinks are poured.

....but i m a little tired now.

a bit problem with the night of yangon is that nice dining place close by 10pm. nice clubbing place begin to get happening after midnight. there's a 2 hrs "what to do?" gap. i tried emperor, zero zone, g6, dv, asia, parkroyal, sedona, etc during that gap. boring like hell. and bros who met me knows girls who hang out with me are party crazy. drinking, smoking, singing, dancing.... they loved at least 3 of the aforementioned.

so the simplest would be joining my kakis at carnival. chill out and get everyone's mood up then hit another joint.

then the cycle repeats, with other girls. til some big mouth bragged to their "friends" who & where they hangout the previous night (facebook is a scary thing). next afternoon my phone rings non-stop from some angry chit-tu's

some of you can threesome... but if i put some girls together, i'll be sleeping along that night.

so here i am, after disappearing from the forum for quite awhile, humbly asking some bros for tips.... where else to go? what else to do?

Hurricane88
18-03-2015, 09:51 AM
so here i am, after disappearing from the forum for quite awhile, humbly asking some bros for tips.... where else to go? what else to do?

very nice..fully agreed...can i use some of the points here for my HCM trips...:)

verytired
18-03-2015, 11:20 AM
very nice..fully agreed...can i use some of the points here for my HCM trips...:)
Sure. But what points u referring to?

Btw, what's very nice u see here?

alsl79
18-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Any massage lady or FL will go hotel? I am in Yangon now and have nothin to do, please PM me if there is/are any

verytired
18-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Any massage lady or FL will go hotel? I am in Yangon now and have nothin to do, please PM me if there is/are any
and answered yourself.... FL yes, massage you got more work to do.
the question is where to find them. and the answer all lies within this thread, bro.

time is running out.

azzup
20-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Hi forumers

will be in Yangon from 24th till 27th. Staying at Clover City Centre Plus hotel. Mongering, is part of the agenda

dell_lee_2003
20-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Quick FR on Pioneer in Yangon...my 1st trip, and reading previous threads & talking to cab driver from airport to hotel, decided to go Pioneer. (cab driver said JJ girls not so swee...better at Pioneer I know, one mans meat, another's poison)..went there Friday night..9:30 PM was too early, most started showing up around 10:30. LOTS of attractive, sexy girls...was pleasantly surprised. 7000 Kyat entrance fee, includes 1 beer.

Managed to bring 2 SYTs back to my hotel at 11:30 (or maybe I should say they took me!). Cute, tight, firm, dressed sexily...:) probably 21-23 or so. both were probably B- cup size...$100 USD for both (short time). BUT...i forgot the hotel charges for more than 2/room..so had to fork out another USD $35. All in all, pretty good value for money.

Maybe I was lucky re lots of girls that night..dunno. but it was a good night in Yangon!

Hope this helps other bros who might be going to Yangon. SBF can really help sometimes!

So bro. Total you pay for 135USD for two girl with hotel fees. Am I right to say that?

dell_lee_2003
23-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Bros in Yangon.
Any massage joint that offer erotic massage? Share with us bro.

chickenprince
24-03-2015, 06:57 PM
Any updates on Yangon special service. I am stationed here til end 2015. I need to release... why no PRC here????

verytired
24-03-2015, 11:37 PM
Bros in Yangon.
Any massage joint that offer erotic massage? Share with us bro.
i also want to know. :p

verytired
24-03-2015, 11:40 PM
Any updates on Yangon special service. I am stationed here til end 2015. I need to release... why no PRC here????

"Yangon special service"? The group who protects the president?

PRC have. but not much. cannot hold a candle to those in china. guess that's why they have to go elsewhere.

funmeister
25-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Bro Dell Lee:

$100 for the 2 girls, and I had to pay the hotel an additional US $35 on top of what I already paid to Agoda, as the hotel charges an extra $35 for the 3rd person in a room (2 adults/room/night is their standard policy) hope that clarifies.

dell_lee_2003
25-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Bro Dell Lee:

$100 for the 2 girls, and I had to pay the hotel an additional US $35 on top of what I already paid to Agoda, as the hotel charges an extra $35 for the 3rd person in a room (2 adults/room/night is their standard policy) hope that clarifies.

Understood bro. By the way May you guide me where is Pioneer? I heard there is a massage joint which can be happy ending if you choose Oil massage. buy two session and get one free.

bluewind
26-03-2015, 08:45 AM
Poineer massage is clean lar bro.... You can try at shwe gong diang there.... excel tressure hotel... level 4 if im not wrong la....

funmeister
26-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Bro Dell Lee:

Pioneer nightclub is right next to Yangon International Hotel...

Here is address for Pioneer (just look it up on the web):

44 A-Lan-Pya Pagoda Rd. Mingalar Taung Nyunt Tsp Yangon (Yangon International Hotel Complex)

dell_lee_2003
26-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Thanks all bro. But one of the regular bro (who is a friend of mine) told me that he has been to Pioneer massage and has regular for one of the girl. We need to take oil massage package in order to get the special service. The girl that he recommend can even do some foreplay and some service that you can never imagine from the local girl. That why I am interested. I am already asking to guide me to the massage place and will let you guys know if I have any new from him. By the way, the girl that he intro me already moved to another city so I am desperate now to find a new one who is as good as her and as open as her.

hayouth
28-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Thanks all bro. But one of the regular bro (who is a friend of mine) told me that he has been to Pioneer massage and has regular for one of the girl. We need to take oil massage package in order to get the special service. The girl that he recommend can even do some foreplay and some service that you can never imagine from the local girl. That why I am interested. I am already asking to guide me to the massage place and will let you guys know if I have any new from him. By the way, the girl that he intro me already moved to another city so I am desperate now to find a new one who is as good as her and as open as her.

Bro, am I right to say that you prefer massage than FJ? What is the reason? Some of my friend also would rather go massage than go pick up a girl and DIY.

Can you help on explain?

rjdino
28-03-2015, 08:06 PM
been here for the past month, damn busy and tired.. sian...
maybe tonight finally have time to go have fun le...
anyone tried kandawgyi palace hotel?

hayouth
29-03-2015, 11:49 AM
been here for the past month, damn busy and tired.. sian...
maybe tonight finally have time to go have fun le...
anyone tried kandawgyi palace hotel?

I went the palace watching the show last night, but not aware of the hotel, is it in the big bird as well?

dell_lee_2003
30-03-2015, 11:31 PM
Any brother can help

May I know where is the best and cheap transit hotel for sex activities? In day time. Thx in advanced. Please kindly share with me.

HornyMashimaro
31-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Try Academy Hotel near Mary Brown on Shwe Gone Dine Road or "Shwe Sin" guest house on Damazedhi road. They are of decent quality and cleanliness.
The cost is about 12,000 kyats for 3 hours session. and about 17,000 kyats for after 7pm for whole night.

dell_lee_2003
31-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Try Academy Hotel near Mary Brown on Shwe Gone Dine Road or "Shwe Sin" guest house on Damazedhi road. They are of decent quality and cleanliness.
The cost is about 12,000 kyats for 3 hours session. and about 17,000 kyats for after 7pm for whole night.

Thx bro. Shwe Sin Guest house seems okie as Shwe Gone Dine is quite near to my girl place. :))

dell_lee_2003
31-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Bro. For Transit room do I need to check-in with my girl or I can check-in first and wait for my girl inside the room.

HornyMashimaro
31-03-2015, 05:39 PM
You 2 can go in together. You don't have to give any IC or anything. Just ask the waiter there for a room. Inside the room, it is like a normal hotel: have shower facilities, bath room, towels, even condoms, etc.

dell_lee_2003
31-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Can I go in first and ask the girl to follow later as I want to prepare first like shower before the girl in. Also I do not want the outside to see me and the girl together

dell_lee_2003
31-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Any places other than this two hotel. Like Basement room at Hotel Shwe Gone Dine. Anyone know the cost for 2-3hr session?

cimhol
31-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Anyone in Yangon this week for party? Pls PM

HornyMashimaro
01-04-2015, 10:37 AM
Hi Bro, If your budget is higher, there is a hotel after you cross the bridge to thanlyin area. that hotel has facilities to hide your car and you can straight away go into the room from parking place without being noticed by anyone. in addition, they have back door exit for you to escape emergency situations (you know what i mean). I forgot the name of the hotel (excel riverview hotel or something). You can have a walk along the river and so on.

For Shwe Sin and Academy Hotels, once you go in there, everyone knows you are there for short term regardless you are seen with a girl or not. :D

Any places other than this two hotel. Like Basement room at Hotel Shwe Gone Dine. Anyone know the cost for 2-3hr session?

dell_lee_2003
01-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Bro Horny

Do you know the rate for Hotel Shwe Gone Dine basement? There is a hiding car. I think it is safe there.

HornyMashimaro
01-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Hi Bro Dell,
I am not sure about the rate there. I have never been there. Shwe Sin has car hiding facilities as well. that room at shwe sin goes at 16000 if i am not wrong.

dell_lee_2003
01-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Hi Bro Dell,
I am not sure about the rate there. I have never been there. Shwe Sin has car hiding facilities as well. that room at shwe sin goes at 16000 if i am not wrong.

Bro. I called to Shwe Sin yesterday and the lady quoted me as 4 hr section rate is 12,000. I am not sure it is the room that has car hiding facilities. For car hiding, I just drive-in is it? Sorry for asking many questions as this will be my first time to do in Yangon.

HornyMashimaro
01-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Bro. I called to Shwe Sin yesterday and the lady quoted me as 4 hr section rate is 12,000. I am not sure it is the room that has car hiding facilities. For car hiding, I just drive-in is it? Sorry for asking many questions as this will be my first time to do in Yangon.

Hi bro Dell,
They have limited number of car hiding facilities.. What I know is only 2 available. Once you drive in, told them you want car hiding room and they will let you know if it is available. If available, they will let you park ur car and cover with some thick curtain. 12,000 kyats for 4 hours is the standard room I mentioned earlier.

dell_lee_2003
01-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Hi bro Dell,
They have limited number of car hiding facilities.. What I know is only 2 available. Once you drive in, told them you want car hiding room and they will let you know if it is available. If available, they will let you park ur car and cover with some thick curtain. 12,000 kyats for 4 hours is the standard room I mentioned earlier.

Thanks Bro for useful information. I think Hotel Shwe Gone Dine is all car hiding room. I drove in before and they will cover the thick curtain and they will show the room. Not sure how much it is. I also do not know who to ask.

dell_lee_2003
01-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Bro. I have called to them and checked. Hotel SGD room basement are charges 35000 or 40000 or 45000. Its for one day. They do not have hourly section rate.

uhoo
01-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Dear bros,

Do anyone of your have tailored good quality shirts in Yangon and roughly how much does it cost to tailor a working shirt and pants?

Thx in advance.. ;)

hitteuri
03-04-2015, 01:14 AM
Hi bros,

I've been working like a mad man for the last 3 weeks in Myanmar. I fly back on Tuesday and have Monday in Yangon free.

Any hotel around usd80 near JJ Entertainment you guys can recommend? Yangon hotels so expensive and company no budget.

I have personal budget for WL though. Want to try some local stuff before i go back and I do speak some Burmese.

Where is Power Light exactly and is it like JJ by the way?

ThisIsNewID
04-04-2015, 02:35 PM
Hi bros,

Any hotel around usd80 near JJ Entertainment you guys can recommend? Yangon hotels so expensive and company no budget.

Where is Power Light exactly and is it like JJ by the way?

Power Light
Address: No(249) Kan Yeik Tha Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Phone:+95 1 399 133

It is actually close to Kandawgyi Lake.

FYI No cheap hotel/no hotel near JJ.

hitteuri
04-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Power Light
Address: No(249) Kan Yeik Tha Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Phone:+95 1 399 133

It is actually close to Kandawgyi Lake.

FYI No cheap hotel/no hotel near JJ.

Thanks.

My budget raised to 150USD. Any suggestions?

sailsingapore
04-04-2015, 03:55 PM
J.J ENTERTAINMENT CITY

(4th Floor.) Mingalar Market Mingalar Taung Nyunt

The best ST hotel is SUMMER MOTEL (near Shwedagon Pagoda) at 15,000 kyat ... do not confuse with Summer PALACE Hotel

Other joints :

GTR Bar
Dusit Inya Lake Hotel Compound
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

DJ's Bar
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

Pioneer
330. Ahlone Road. Dagon Township. Yangon.

J.J Entertainment City
4th Flr. Set Yon Rd. Mingalar Mon Market. Mingalar Taung Nyunt Tsp. Yangon.
Ph: 201899. Ext.3487. 728203

Go to JJ at about 8:30 for best choice
Price is about 30,000 to 50,000 kyat depending on quality

Enjoy :D

hitteuri
04-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the summary!

Based on the info I booked one night at Inya Lake Hotel with lake view instead.

Read about GTR and DJ clubs earlier in the thread so I guess they should be good.

Will try JJ and Pioneer etc next time. Too tired this trip and I have to catch my flight early in the morning...

Ahsong
05-04-2015, 12:23 AM
as my nickname.... i am getting tired of the homogenous night scene in yangon. first thing first, i am a simple man out to have fun. i do not have the charisma & charm to have any events worth bragging.

afterwork, i will just smoke at the balcony & stare blankly out into the skyline. figuring what's for dinner. nowadays, i can't be bother to arrange any meet ups, with bros as well as with the girls. (the last time with a bro here, i ended up sending a girl to the 24hr clinic to stitch-up a cut). i'll just see where my regular crazy kakis wanna hang out and go with the flow.

i'll just leave msg to some of the girls i shortlisted. the first who replies i'll tell where i am. if she calls before i've eaten, i'll ask her out for dinner. after that, i m not answering calls. at times when no one is free, i can fly solo (as in the girl tethered)

i am staying away from pioneer. gotten...as a bro quote... (in)famous. i do not have to pay cover charge, girls & bros with me enter for free. the waiters will always make a table appear beside the dance floor for me. most of the time, if it's before 11am and not a weekend, ie. visibility is not too obstructed, there will be girls at my table before the drinks are poured.

....but i m a little tired now.

a bit problem with the night of yangon is that nice dining place close by 10pm. nice clubbing place begin to get happening after midnight. there's a 2 hrs "what to do?" gap. i tried emperor, zero zone, g6, dv, asia, parkroyal, sedona, etc during that gap. boring like hell. and bros who met me knows girls who hang out with me are party crazy. drinking, smoking, singing, dancing.... they loved at least 3 of the aforementioned.

so the simplest would be joining my kakis at carnival. chill out and get everyone's mood up then hit another joint.

then the cycle repeats, with other girls. til some big mouth bragged to their "friends" who & where they hangout the previous night (facebook is a scary thing). next afternoon my phone rings non-stop from some angry chit-tu's

some of you can threesome... but if i put some girls together, i'll be sleeping along that night.

Go pagoda and pray:) joking huh....frankly the night life here is bore, ( if i am wrong ). We need to pick up girls for release, there is no such place for "hit and run" short time.

uhoo
06-04-2015, 01:07 AM
J.J ENTERTAINMENT CITY

The best ST hotel is SUMMER MOTEL (near Shwedagon Pagoda) at 15,000 kyat ... do not confuse with Summer PALACE Hotel

Many thanks to you, SailSingapore who help post...!! 30K to 50K i presume is for ST. may i know what is the damage for LT?

Can anyone suggest?

hitteuri
06-04-2015, 09:59 AM
Many thanks to you, SailSingapore who help post...!! 30K to 50K i presume is for ST. may i know what is the damage for LT?

Can anyone suggest?

My taxi driver told me it starts from 80k for LT and not many are willing. She must really like you first maybe.

I paid 40k for ST so the range is correct.

But ended up with higher damage when the WL stole cash from my wallet while I was using the toilet after a BBBJ and one position. Only left me taxi fare back. Thankfully I brought only my “travel wallet” so I didn't lose much.

Take care bros.

I guess I was lucky also cos the place I eventually got the WL felt kinda dangerous.

I feel so much safer in Batam than there!

HornyMashimaro
06-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Go pagoda and pray:) joking huh....frankly the night life here is bore, ( if i am wrong ). We need to pick up girls for release, there is no such place for "hit and run" short time.

There are plenty of whore houses (under the pretense of massage shop) in Yangon. You pay a small partitioned chamber for 2 hours for mmk 12,000 to 16,000 and pay the girl mmk 10,000 for a shot. Is it similar to your "hit and run" places? But if you dun speak burmese, it will be difficult for you to find.

sailsingapore
06-04-2015, 05:42 PM

Can anyone suggest?

You are welcum Bro UHOO :) I am unsure of LT rates as my hotel was NOT girl-frenly ... picked up wl from JJ at about 8pm, then went drinking/dancing/dinner etc ... then I used Summer Motel with the wl & at about 2 am I let the wl go & I returned to my own hotel. I paid her US$ 50 for 8pm to 2 am

uhoo
08-04-2015, 02:03 AM
You are welcum Bro UHOO :) I am unsure of LT rates as my hotel was NOT girl-frenly ... picked up wl from JJ at about 8pm, then went drinking/dancing/dinner etc ... then I used Summer Motel with the wl & at about 2 am I let the wl go & I returned to my own hotel. I paid her US$ 50 for 8pm to 2 am

Thanks SailSg! see your points like power! 5000 over points! godlike sia.

shd i bring USD or burmese dollar then? going there in May for work. :(

uhoo
08-04-2015, 02:05 AM
I guess I was lucky also cos the place I eventually got the WL felt kinda dangerous.

I feel so much safer in Batam than there!

bro hitteuri, u got the WL from JJ? :eek:

sailsingapore
08-04-2015, 03:28 AM
Thanks SailSg! see your points like power! 5000 over points! godlike sia.

shd i bring USD or burmese dollar then? going there in May for work. :(

USD is best ... brand new crisp notes :D Decent rates at Yangon airport exchange counters !

SEAJ
08-04-2015, 05:03 PM
..Am going to Yangon for the first time next week and have been hearing from friends not to change money at the airport, can any experienced Yangon samsters advice how and where to get the best exchange rates? Should i change $$ at hotel instead?
Much appreciate any advice. Hmmm....you're resurrecting this nick on another thread after 7 yrs huh?

Just wondering/maybe your OngKianLoon can reply and start a dialogue with you here too.

SEAJ

uhoo
10-04-2015, 11:20 PM

Can advice where is the summer hotel ( cant find it in google ), and u take taxi back to your hotel is it safe at 2am and metered taxi?

sailsingapore
10-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Can advice where is the summer hotel ( cant find it in google ), and u take taxi back to your hotel is it safe at 2am and metered taxi?

It is near the diplomatic area .... the wl's should know it ... taxi is no problem BUT many of them don't use meter ... the Summer Hotel staff can help you get a taxi ..... make sure you dont go to Summer PALACE Hotel as it is very expensive

rockhard
11-04-2015, 03:24 AM
Dear Bros,

I have just been in Yangon for 2 weeks and will be here long term for work. If there's any Bros here that would like to get together, please PM me for contact.

Work has been rather hectic lately so weekend would be preferred.

Cheerios

greenboy
11-04-2015, 04:23 PM
J.J ENTERTAINMENT CITY

(4th Floor.) Mingalar Market Mingalar Taung Nyunt

Other joints :

GTR Bar
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

DJ's Bar
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

Pioneer
330. Ahlone Road. Dagon Township. Yangon.

J.J Entertainment City
4th Flr. Set Yon Rd. Mingalar Mon Market. Mingalar Taung Nyunt Tsp. Yangon.
Ph: 201899. Ext.3487. 728203

Bro. GTR club os closed for renovation. Seems like next bestbplace is DJ bar.
Also, if budget is 150 USD. I think kandawgi palace hotel can do.

sianguy2006
15-04-2015, 06:48 PM
will be staying at grand laurel hotel(No. 153/159, Bogyoke Aung San Road) which is near shwedagon pagoda

any massage parlours with happy endings nearby to recommend? only require bj or hj. would also like to ask whats the usual rate for such services ah?

frog3
16-04-2015, 08:38 AM
There are plenty of whore houses (under the pretense of massage shop) in Yangon. You pay a small partitioned chamber for 2 hours for mmk 12,000 to 16,000 and pay the girl mmk 10,000 for a shot. Is it similar to your "hit and run" places? But if you dun speak burmese, it will be difficult for you to find.

Yes. 10usd for 1 shot, but u must can tahan the environment, single bed on the dirty floor, thin partition can hear the next partition "piak, piak".
I went once, go in the room, saw the bed, not dare to do.... Paid and come out...

HornyMashimaro
18-04-2015, 10:35 AM
What do you expect from 20-25 USD a shot including room and CD? Some more, I mentioned it as "hit and run" place since Bro Ahsong is saying there is no such a place in Yangon. Of coz, some places has room better than what you mentioned. If you dun wanna hear piak piak piak sound, go there early evening.. after all, it is a whole different market segment from what you guys are after.

Yes. 10usd for 1 shot, but u must can tahan the environment, single bed on the dirty floor, thin partition can hear the next partition "piak, piak".
I went once, go in the room, saw the bed, not dare to do.... Paid and come out...

frog3
23-04-2015, 12:43 AM
What do you expect from 20-25 USD a shot including room and CD? Some more, I mentioned it as "hit and run" place since Bro Ahsong is saying there is no such a place in Yangon. Of coz, some places has room better than what you mentioned. If you dun wanna hear piak piak piak sound, go there early evening.. after all, it is a whole different market segment from what you guys are after.

That's why, I rather go jj pay 60 to 80usd to get a girl back to my room and piak piak...

uhoo
23-04-2015, 10:23 AM
That's why, I rather go jj pay 60 to 80usd to get a girl back to my room and piak piak...

60-80USD for LT?

frog3
23-04-2015, 10:35 AM
60-80USD for LT?

Yes. At JJ the girl will come sit with you, maybe half an hour later she will ask you want to book her or not? if not, she can't sit with you anymore, mamasan will scold her... So, if the price is right, she will go change cloth and sit with you whole night, if you still want to stay and have some drink. 1 jug beer is around 10usd. After go back room piak piak, they will leave around morning 6am to 8am. If she is good, tip her some for transport go back...

HornyMashimaro
23-04-2015, 10:43 AM
But many a time, these girls say LT but they wanna go back after 1 shot or give black face.. make me lose my mood.

Yes. At JJ the girl will come sit with you, maybe half an hour later she will ask you want to book her or not? if not, she can't sit with you anymore, mamasan will scold her... So, if the price is right, she will go change cloth and sit with you whole night, if you still want to stay and have some drink. 1 jug beer is around 10usd. After go back room piak piak, they will leave around morning 6am to 8am. If she is good, tip her some for transport go back...

frog3
23-04-2015, 11:25 AM
But many a time, these girls say LT but they wanna go back after 1 shot or give black face.. make me lose my mood.

Sometimes don't gan jiong, don't aim on those prettier girl... Just relax and sit with few girls 1st... See which girl approach you more, then hit on it... But sure not those pork chop or ugly girl lah... Or maybe u go with friend, if got girl sit with your friend ask your friend's to bring her friend come to sit with you... So they can chat, not so boring... Communication breakdown is the kill point, so usually I will ask who can speak Thai... Then I can chat with them....

HornyMashimaro
23-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Sometimes don't gan jiong, don't aim on those prettier girl... Just relax and sit with few girls 1st... See which girl approach you more, then hit on it... But sure not those pork chop or ugly girl lah... Or maybe u go with friend, if got girl sit with your friend ask your friend's to bring her friend come to sit with you... So they can chat, not so boring... Communication breakdown is the kill point, so usually I will ask who can speak Thai... Then I can chat with them....

Alamak bro, I am local in ygn la... I know how to speak Burmese.. maybe just that I am fat and ugly :D my girl charming skills are not good enough I guess :D

aurelien
23-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Alamak bro, I am local in ygn la... I know how to speak Burmese.. maybe just that I am fat and ugly :D my girl charming skills are not good enough I guess :D

Hi bro, not sure if anyone would like to join me at Pioneer this evening as I'm staying at Summer Parkview. Thinking of fishing one FL tonight before flying back SG tomorrow. Do message me and we can arrange to meet at Pioneer.

verytired
23-04-2015, 06:07 PM

Hahaha... I will get the girl to bring me there to pray... Later the night, she pray for me.

Anyway, I m really tired of the monotonous night life.... Go pick up, go hotel. Same old same old.

Now I just party with some like minded buddies. Whichever girl call me I just bring her along. Drink to have fun & my girls are quite spontaneous. Will see where that leads me...

frog3
23-04-2015, 07:17 PM

Maybe because of your are Burmese too, some bangkok agogo bar girl also not going out with local....

HornyMashimaro
24-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Maybe because of your are Burmese too, some bangkok agogo bar girl also not going out with local....

maybe :D Anyway, there are plenty of girls in YGN anyway...

sailsingapore
24-04-2015, 12:52 PM

maybe :D Anyway, there are plenty of girls in YGN anyway...

CONFIRM & DOUBLE CHOP : while some wl's may be afraid of TATMADAW & avoid Burmese-speaking non-locals, there is a huge vast ocean of excellent Burman/Shan/Kachin/etc mermaids to hook :D

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02256/burma-girl-band_2256909b.jpg

frog3
24-04-2015, 02:48 PM
CONFIRM & DOUBLE CHOP : while some wl's may be afraid of TATMADAW & avoid Burmese-speaking non-locals, there is a huge vast ocean of excellent Burman/Shan/Kachin/etc mermaids to hook :D

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02256/burma-girl-band_2256909b.jpg

Haha... I like your CONFIRM & DOUBLE CHOP!
1 ups from me!

sailsingapore
24-04-2015, 04:15 PM
1 ups from me!

Thanks so much Bro FROG3 :D Will upzz you back tomorrow when I regain power !

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AF6iQAqNVzc/UH_nblNLTQI/AAAAAAAAAOI/dApsS_WQnRA/s1600/me+n+mar+gals.jpg

Hornydog3636
24-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Can any bro enlighten me LT means how many hours and how many shot? What about ST? Thanks in advance

sailsingapore
25-04-2015, 12:04 PM
1 ups from me!

Upzzz you back Bro frog3 :) Cheers from Sailsingapore :D

HornyMashimaro
29-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Can any bro enlighten me LT means how many hours and how many shot? What about ST? Thanks in advance

Bro hornydog, consider LT is buffet. and ST is an a la carte order. :)

kaishang
29-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Can any bros give me the address of a local ST place, one of the really local places for locals. I know they get a bad write up but I have to be in-n-out quick bcos I'm in Yangon with my wife. Will be sure to keep hat on to keep clean.

Hornydog3636
03-05-2015, 03:33 PM
Ic...thanks!

dust
04-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Upzzz you back Bro frog3 :) Cheers from Sailsingapore :D

hi all bro, I be at Yangon 26 may.... any bros there ?

be staying ave 64 hotel, any happening place around n is the hotel girl friendly...kiam xie for advice:)

sailsingapore
04-05-2015, 11:09 PM

be staying ave 64 hotel, any happening place around n is the hotel girl friendly...kiam xie for advice:)

Not sure about girl-friendly cheap hotels Bro DUST ..... but even the more expensive 4* 5 * hotels are quite ok with girls ... for example TRADERS has plenty of nice wl's at their bar on the 2nd floor & you can go straight to your room without walking past reception :P

verytired
05-05-2015, 11:22 AM

Ave64 near 8 miles?
Girl friendly. Nice hotel & discreet lobby, but a bit expensive.

Happening place near? Nope. Closest is brave bar at kabar aye. Anyway, after 8pm in yangon, any place is near.

frog3
05-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Ave64 near 8 miles?
Girl friendly. Nice hotel & discreet lobby, but a bit expensive.

Happening place near? Nope. Closest is brave bar at kabar aye. Anyway, after 8pm in yangon, any place is near.

All hotel at Yangon are expensive... I'm used to stay at holidays hotel and green hill hotel, both are girl friendly ...

uhoo
06-05-2015, 11:47 PM
Dear Bros,

understand yangon mostly use USD. i have 100 note USD, need to break it small to give to the WL. may i know any good place to break down the $100 note?

also is Hotel Grand United (Ahlone Branch) as recommended by trip advisor good to stay? any other decent located hotel convenient located yet good good value for money?

thank u for all the bros out in Yangon!

sailsingapore
07-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Dear Bros,

understand yangon mostly use USD. i have 100 note USD, need to break it small to give to the WL. may i know any good place to break down the $100 note?

also is Hotel Grand United (Ahlone Branch) as recommended by trip advisor good to stay? any other decent located hotel convenient located yet good good value for money?

thank u for all the bros out in Yangon!

The International Airport has very decent exchange rates ... the wl's can be paid in kyat ... no problem

frog3
07-05-2015, 08:08 AM
The International Airport has very decent exchange rates ... the wl's can be paid in kyat ... no problem

The WL can paid in kyat? Never try to ask... Change kyat few times there, their rate not bad....

sailsingapore
07-05-2015, 09:47 AM
The WL can paid in kyat? Never try to ask... Change kyat few times there, their rate not bad....

Yes bro !! I have paid wl in USD and/or kyat ... any way when they convert small USD bills to kyat they get very low rates so if you give them kyat equivalent at the $100 exchange rate , then they are very satisfied :D

uhoo
07-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Yes bro !! I have paid wl in USD and/or kyat ... any way when they convert small USD bills to kyat they get very low rates so if you give them kyat equivalent at the $100 exchange rate , then they are very satisfied

lol so they prefer kyat or USD...? hmm.. seems like kyat is a better deal. :D

sailsingapore
07-05-2015, 03:43 PM
lol so they prefer kyat or USD...? hmm.. seems like kyat is a better deal. :D

I have voyaged all over Myanmar ... all sorts of locals come upto me to exchange $1 bills into kyat ... they get $1 as tips etc but when they go the change to kyat then they get very low exchange rates .... so I just try to help them by giving them the $100 rate for their $1 bills as I dont really care if I take $ 1 or 100 bills/notes to the USA :D

LinLaoBei
10-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Anyone been to Mandalay? any places to pick up girls ?

templeavenue
11-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Any one know if Decent hotel has opened again?

dust
11-05-2015, 09:53 PM
hi bro,

is there any pickup bar for ST indaytime? Maybe bought hotel say around noon? thanks

I have voyaged all over Myanmar ... all sorts of locals come upto me to exchange $1 bills into kyat ... they get $1 as tips etc but when they go the change to kyat then they get very low exchange rates .... so I just try to help them by giving them the $100 rate for their $1 bills as I dont really care if I take $ 1 or 100 bills/notes to the USA :D

sailsingapore
11-05-2015, 11:22 PM
hi bro,

is there any pickup bar for ST indaytime? Maybe bought hotel say around noon? thanks

Sorry bro I don't know of any ... best will be to make arrangements with the wl the prior evening ... for me the best pick-up place has always been JJ's ... widest choice :)

uhoo
12-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Sorry bro I don't know of any ... best will be to make arrangements with the wl the prior evening ... for me the best pick-up place has always been JJ's ... widest choice :)

went to JJ... amazing places. so many wl. many young gals. most quote 80k kyat. leave at 4am. :confused:

nego for 60k, in the end she ask to leave after a shot, let her leave cos sex is bad. any brudders can advice if this is very normal....?

about 50% can speak simple english. still can communicate :D

sailsingapore
12-05-2015, 12:36 AM
went to JJ... amazing places. so many wl. many young gals. most quote 80k kyat. leave at 4am. :confused:

nego for 60k, in the end she ask to leave after a shot, let her leave cos sex is bad. any brudders can advice if this is very normal....?

Sadly you are correct about 60-70% of the time IF you rush into a pick-up ... (1) go EARLY (2) take your time talking to the girl 1st (3) pick your wl and most importantly IF she is good then get her hp & RTF her again & again :D

excm69
12-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Anyone got recommendations of cheonging places in Yangon? Any contacts for outcalls and what are the usual rates?

frog3
13-05-2015, 07:25 AM

Went JJ few times, usually I ask them to bring those girl can speak Thai to me... Cos much more girl can speak Thai then English.... Usually I pay 60usd to 80usd for overnight, I means until morning 6am, usually no problem...
Usually I choose 3 to 4 girl to sit with me 1st, then start drinking and chatting, see which girl are more willing to go and ask her to change cloth. Then continue drinking awhile then go back hotel for action.... Don't forget to tips the waitress and security too... Sometimes on my table got 3 waitress and 2 security... Don't worry, 1k kyat for each to us is nothing, important is safety issue...

sailsingapore
13-05-2015, 04:29 PM
Don't forget to tips the waitress and security too... Sometimes on my table got 3 waitress and 2 security... Don't worry, 1k kyat for each to us is nothing, important is safety issue...

Perfect recommendations :D

HornyMashimaro
14-05-2015, 10:36 AM
hi bro,

Bro Dust,
I think any low rating hotel can help you arrange the girl. If you ask them, they can bring you the girls (maybe 2-3 girls at a time) and if you don't like the girls, you just pay the girls taxi fares about 5000 kyats (around 5 USD) and ask for another batch. This can be done in day time. In addition, you can visit whore houses in day time but it is at the low end for mongering market.

uhoo
14-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Went JJ few times, usually I ask them to bring those girl can speak Thai to me... Cos much more girl can speak Thai then English.... Usually I pay 60usd to 80usd for overnight, I means until morning 6am, usually no problem...
Usually I choose 3 to 4 girl to sit with me 1st, then start drinking and chatting, see which girl are more willing to go and ask her to change cloth. Then continue drinking awhile then go back hotel for action.... Don't forget to tips the waitress and security too... Sometimes on my table got 3 waitress and 2 security... Don't worry, 1k kyat for each to us is nothing, important is safety issue...

My experience is such that when you tell them to sit down they will almost immediately ask " do you want to bring me to hotel " within 5 minutes or so. Which is really quite a turn off.

In pioneer club I got this problem too. Only a small minority willing to talk a little first before asking. Am I a foreigner which speak English that's why I am asked almost immediately? :(

Btw I got quoted usually 80 usd. However my friends he is once quoted 50 usd because he is with a Burmese friend. The Burmese friend ask for him :D

dust
14-05-2015, 09:17 PM
hey bro,

thanks for advice. I change my hotel to best hill Chinatown. this hotel can arrange? any sg bro there to met me for drinking session?

HornyMashimaro
15-05-2015, 10:04 AM
hey bro,

thanks for advice. I change my hotel to best hill Chinatown. this hotel can arrange? any sg bro there to met me for drinking session?

Hi Bro Dust,
If it is Best Western, they are like 4 stars rated and I am not sure you can check with bell boys there.. they are the ones who can arrange for you if you need help with it in day time.

frog3
15-05-2015, 11:06 AM
My experience is such that when you tell them to sit down they will almost immediately ask " do you want to bring me to hotel " within 5 minutes or so. Which is really quite a turn off.

In pioneer club I got this problem too. Only a small minority willing to talk a little first before asking. Am I a foreigner which speak English that's why I am asked almost immediately? :(

Btw I got quoted usually 80 usd. However my friends he is once quoted 50 usd because he is with a Burmese friend. The Burmese friend ask for him :D

Overall Yangon still a cheap place for bonking... Bad thing is hotel are expensive, communication a bit breakdown and the airport are like sucks...

Hornydog3636
15-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Any bros stay in one hotel but bring girls to another? I going on work trip with collegues so may not be convenient to go back same hotel. Do i need advance booking for cheap hotels? Any regulars can advise? Thanks in advance.

I read some of the threads above, so ST usually the girl leaves after 1 shot?

hayouth
15-05-2015, 11:57 PM
Any bro want to go for massage tomorrow night

HornyMashimaro
16-05-2015, 08:05 AM
Any bros stay in one hotel but bring girls to another? I going on work trip with collegues so may not be convenient to go back same hotel. Do i need advance booking for cheap hotels? Any regulars can advise? Thanks in advance.

I read some of the threads above, so ST usually the girl leaves after 1 shot?

Bro Hornydog3636, When do you plan to come here for business? most of the time, I believe you don't need advance book for cheap hotel for hourly session. there are plenty of cheap hotel for your mongering but of course, if it is in high season, there is higher chance that some hotels might get booked fully. but still you can go to another cheap hotel as always.

Hornydog3636
16-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Hornymashimaro bro, i am going in june. Can u advise some hotels? But if i want LT, then hourly hotel cannot right?

I read here ST also means quite a few hours..but they only allow u to come 1 time?

Newbie in yangon, thanks for your advice!!

bigboyforum
19-05-2015, 02:13 AM
OMG, I fucked Ladyboy!

Was driving along Kabar Aye Pagoda road, found that there are some girls stand along the road, when I park at road side they start to gathering and approach my car, I saw that they are just not as usually girl, feel little bit strange, God feel told me that some of them maybe ladyboy, there is another very pretty girl come over and I ask how much, quoted 30k, I bargain to 20k, paid the cash to the mama, drive her to hotel, I try to touch her underside, but "she" trying o avoid, I know that something is not right already, OMG, I am having a ladyboy, excited, thinking why not give it a try.

"She" is a very good sucker, licker, after 5 minutes, I ask "her" to put the condom for me, then when she jump over to ride me, I saw the little cock, try to touch but she avoid again, very tight to push in the ass hole, so tight that makes me feeling of coming, after few round, I change to doggies style, I push in very deep and shot.

She remove the condom for me, take shower and send her back.

Think will not look for ladyboy again unless “犯贱”

Haha, hope bros enjoy my FR.

Anybody have really girl standing along road pls update me, I don't like bar or KTV, want to save the steps to find girls to fight directly. Also try to control budget.

HornyMashimaro
19-05-2015, 10:22 AM
That is your luck bro.. there are plenty of real girls standing there for customers.

OMG, I fucked Ladyboy!

Was driving along Kabar Aye Pagoda road, found that there are some girls stand along the road, when I park at road side they start to gathering and approach my car, I saw that they are just not as usually girl, feel little bit strange, God feel told me that some of them maybe ladyboy, there is another very pretty girl come over and I ask how much, quoted 30k, I bargain to 20k, paid the cash to the mama, drive her to hotel, I try to touch her underside, but "she" trying o avoid, I know that something is not right already, OMG, I am having a ladyboy, excited, thinking why not give it a try.

"She" is a very good sucker, licker, after 5 minutes, I ask "her" to put the condom for me, then when she jump over to ride me, I saw the little cock, try to touch but she avoid again, very tight to push in the ass hole, so tight that makes me feeling of coming, after few round, I change to doggies style, I push in very deep and shot.

She remove the condom for me, take shower and send her back.

Think will not look for ladyboy again unless “犯贱”

Haha, hope bros enjoy my FR.

Anybody have really girl standing along road pls update me, I don't like bar or KTV, want to save the steps to find girls to fight directly. Also try to control budget.

bigboyforum
20-05-2015, 12:12 AM
That is your luck bro.. there are plenty of real girls standing there for customers.

Bro, you mean there a real girl along that road?

What is the damage average?

Thanks advance.

uhoo
20-05-2015, 12:32 AM
OMG, I fucked Ladyboy!

REALLY HENG... i go yangon also nv see much ladyboy. in thai there is alot! :p

anyway 20k is really cheap. girls would quote 50k to 80k in JJ.

HornyMashimaro
21-05-2015, 05:03 PM
You can see some girls standing near Kandawgyi at night or near inya in day time. To identify the working girls near inya road is to look at their eyes. When you look at their eyes, the working girls will look back at you. the damage is around 10k -15k for girls near kandaw gyi and around 20k for the girls near inya.
The price is for a local like myself who can speak burmese. if you cannot speak burmese, the price can be higher as well..

Bro, you mean there a real girl along that road?

What is the damage average?

Thanks advance.

HornyMashimaro
21-05-2015, 05:11 PM
REALLY HENG... i go yangon also nv see much ladyboy. in thai there is alot! :p

anyway 20k is really cheap. girls would quote 50k to 80k in JJ.

for local, it costs that much only to bonk a girl but but JJ and other clubs costing 50k and above are for foreigners and of coz different market as well.

bigboyforum
23-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Bro, thanks for your useful info.
For inya lake, may I know only can find girl walking along kabar aye pagoda road or the pyay road also have? How about parami road?

Going to hunt again tomorrow night.You can see some girls standing near Kandawgyi at night or near inya in day time. To identify the working girls near inya road is to look at their eyes. When you look at their eyes, the working girls will look back at you. the damage is around 10k -15k for girls near kandaw gyi and around 20k for the girls near inya.
The price is for a local like myself who can speak burmese. if you cannot speak burmese, the price can be higher as well..