PDA

View Full Version : Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

Zwewp
12-09-2018, 03:23 PM
Any wechat or viber contacts? Looking for afternoon only.

Pale skin preferred. Thanks in advance

Me too.. Share info please :cool:

asianhunter
12-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Does anyone have any recommendations for real down town Yangon? I'm talking near the Pan Pacific / Sule Square there. I am thinking more massage / spa places. Understand that's a nightclub with dabao at Park Royal but prefer not bring back to hotel as I will be staying at Pan Pac with colleagues ....

Don't want to run into my boss with two Burmese bitches in tow. Lol.

Obviously, our zealous Burmese guy didn't get your question. Almost all of the massage places are near your hotel. A quick taxi ride to either: The Yacht Hotel, Excel Treasure tower (2 spas), or The Lodge Hotel on the west side, so many places. All of them are quality options.

roymkt
17-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Obviously, our zealous Burmese guy didn't get your question. Almost all of the massage places are near your hotel. A quick taxi ride to either: The Yacht Hotel, Excel Treasure tower (2 spas), or The Lodge Hotel on the west side, so many places. All of them are quality options.

No... As you pointed out, I don't think he understood my query. That's good, guess I'll make my way out to one of those. Generally speaking, do the taxi drivers there all understand or know these locations if I were to give them English names?

kaung999
18-09-2018, 12:40 PM
No... As you pointed out, I don't think he understood my query. That's good, guess I'll make my way out to one of those. Generally speaking, do the taxi drivers there all understand or know these locations if I were to give them English names?

Well from pan pac hotel u can easily get grab,just key in the location and they will send u. Random taxi can take u from that area to excel tower about 3k.
Excel tower got two spa with happy ending.
Decoration wise lvl 4 is better but lvl 3 girls are more generous. 30k tip can get hj+topless auto roam.
U dont necessarily need to take oil massage to get hj. Traditional also can get hj.
Another close spa is vintage luxury yatch hotel. When i went 2 months ago only 2 gals working and not really my type. Pricer than excel but not really like the service.
I am kinda fan of excel 3rd floor. Their massage skills is better ( skill means those hanky panky movements to tease to ur didi )
For fj u have to go to massage house with happy ending but the room are not really clean. Latha area have some joints for full job. But hard to find good service.

laungteekaung
18-09-2018, 03:28 PM

In Yangon, you won't get good massage experiences if you want to get HJ. Many girls are money oriented and they will do rush. So it is better to find the FL girls outside, it doesn't matter you do FJ or HJ or BJ only but they give you better services than those massage girls. Of course, those FL girls in Yangon, compared to BKK or KL or SG, they are not that horny so it will be like little bit dead fish unless you have local contacts who are really great in services. So, if you want to enjoy massage + HJ, you should go to massage places, but if you want to get good HJ or FJ (FJ -> over night price is like around S$60, they will give you 2 shots, if they charge you more, you are giving foreigner's prices, and if you can speak Burmese, one shot is like $10 additionally, :D ) it is better to release stress at outside than massage places. Those taxi drivers don't understand English at all but majority of the taxi drivers know where to get FL girls, or massage places. You can f* a model girl in Yangon, I got one contact via Taxi driver before, so never try never know. Remember one thing, want to get good experiences? Don't go to Massage places in Yangon, you will waste money but in terms of services, you will still be horny. Last time I went to Batam, Indo girls give better services than Myanmar girls. :D You don't believe me right? Try it, later you will see it. :D

laungteekaung
18-09-2018, 03:33 PM

Massage places in Yangon, as I mentioned in here, many Myanmar girls are like they are not that horny, they don't care you cum fast or slow, they just care about money only, so you will end up like still feel horny at the massage places. :D I am the local Burmese in here of course I know about their work culture and mindset. It is better to get HJ or FJ or BJ at outside than at massage places. Same cost, same price but can get slightly better services with FLs than those massage girls. You can try to get HJ at massage places for like 100 times, for e.g., trust me, for almost 90 times, you will be dissatisfied with their rushing attitude, so it is better to call FLs ;) this is the trick in Yangon. And if you think about model girls, I f* some of the local model girls before, some are really hot, some are just normal one who are starters but most of the Myanmar girls, they are not horny type, and they are conservative types, so they will even feel shy to give BJ to men. :D

laungteekaung
18-09-2018, 03:34 PM
It’s called Yangon Spa, just look it up. It’s near pinlon hospital in North Dagon, a spa itself in a stand-alone house, quite discrete.

The two masseuses I saw were young and pretty. Good slow massage but HJ is a bit rushed, still learning I guess. They make you wear those disposable undies.

Btw there’s a similar spa like this very close to Star City as well if you are from that side of town.

That’s all I’ll say. The mod is watching and might think I’m promoter again.

I think I know where it is :D Bro, service is still bad. :D Some of the girls are really bad in giving HJ, one girl takes off clothes though. But I bet she was pregnant before. :D

Yangon123
19-09-2018, 02:12 AM
Excel Treasure tower: who are your favorites, and why? Details, please, including if they are on floor 3 or 4. Thanks bros.

asianhunter
19-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Excel Treasure tower: who are your favorites, and why? Details, please, including if they are on floor 3 or 4. Thanks bros.

I'm not sure who you are, but as I posted 10 or so pages back, managers of these massage places are on this forum. When you name a girl and what she did YOU can get her fired. Please, be careful.

asianhunter
19-09-2018, 02:21 PM

To answer your question: I have had great experience at both the 3rd and 4th floors. A lot of your experience depends on you. Are you nice, do you speak Burmese, etc. The nicer, more friendly you are usually the more you'll get, simple as that.

sexytime2018
20-09-2018, 04:45 PM
I have a Mama-san phone number if you guys want. she works with those model and highend. pm

waiyanphyo
21-09-2018, 01:46 PM
you are welcome to share any public places...without name of gal and contact...also not allowed to keep sharing same place except public places such as hotels, restaurants, etc...:)

spa with fj is sensitive...if you can ask the spa to sponsor in SBF by paying....then spa can have a thread and do any marketing in the thread...thread will place in sticky...:)

anything else will be discretionary...:)

What is SBF?

leeseyaung
21-09-2018, 05:56 PM
What is SBF?

SBF = Sammyboyforum

harrgo
23-09-2018, 06:28 PM
Given what is written above, can any of you please PM me places and ladies where you have got good FJ, Bj, or massage with HJ. I have read all the post - and thanks much for the VERY useful info. I can’t take back to hotel for various reasons so I need places I can go to. I know about excell treasure tower and massage place- have been a few times. I am interested in finding ladies who will offer more than a massage, and do it well. Thanks for any info you can PM me.

Mrrj
28-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Hello bros. Does anyone want to hit up the clubs or go out looking tonight? I've been in Yangon for a couple of weeks for work but so far it's a dry city and I can't hang out with my coworkers for this hobby lol.

roymkt
04-10-2018, 12:05 AM
Wtf. So went to excel tower as recommended by bros. When I got there saw some drunk Koreans going in the elevator so just follow. Then go up a few floors, didn't see which. Lift doors open saw a big spa word, didn't think too much about it then enter. Sent to a room, good looking lady assigned. Counted my lucky stars. Massage was very good but then at the end nothing.... No offer for extra?

Quite surprised after all the reviews here. Then as I left, realised I was on 6 floor (Cherry Spa)!? So level 3 and 4 for extra but level 6 don't. Omg.

Alex127
08-10-2018, 12:58 AM
you was right i asked her she agreed for the price of 45000Mmk but was not good and need to do everything silently ..just like dead man ,may be same price we can get better one outside ..i just tried to check but not my kind girl ...chubby bu very friendly ..not recommend for fj at that place

Can i have her number please?

sexlegend
09-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Was at club @ Parkroyal till 10. A place to chill with live music. Very few customers with about 20 girls (but quality quite low ~ 6/10 at most).

KENISTYLES
10-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Dear All,
Where can i find FLs ? I stay at Pan Pacific Yangon.

Invoker10
12-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Dude, I dont wanna recommend for FLs..because burmese FLs are not good to fuck i mean they are not like Thai or viet girls...but if you wanna try oil massages and erotic spa, go to G star hotel behind
Sedona hotel, Shwegondai hotel 4 floors, excel tower 3rd floor, and vintage yacht on boat hotel at River side.

Invoker10
12-10-2018, 06:41 PM
I recommend massages and spas are nicer than FLs in Myanmar..coz they are fishy and ugly...
Spas
G star hotel behind Sedona hotel
Excel tower
Shwedondai hotel 4 floor
Novotel hotel

KENISTYLES
13-10-2018, 01:18 AM
I recommend massages and spas are nicer than FLs in Myanmar..coz they are fishy and ugly...
Spas
G star hotel behind Sedona hotel
Excel tower
Shwedondai hotel 4 floor
Novotel hotel

Hi Bro Invoker,

Wow you are good with Yangon.
Lets say in the middle of the night at 11pm...feeling horny.i think the SPAs are closed where can i ' release' ?

What is the market rate for FJ in the spas?

Invoker10
13-10-2018, 02:52 AM
What is the market rate for FJ in the spas?[/QUOTE]
Sorry for belated reply..
Mostly, Fj couldn't be easy to get at spas in YGN, but, if you appeal them by using your experience of talking or paying enough money, you can get fj there..
As i know, fj can be offered at Novotel and vintage yacht hotel spas
At Novotel, 70 or 80 thousands kyats can make them happy
Lower amount of money you can spend at vintage yacht than Novotel..
Dont forget to bring your owned condom..
I dont wanna recommend to find FLs at clubs... coz these fls are not nice..
If you cant get Fj at spas i mentioned above,
go to excel 3rd floor spas at excel tower near Shwegon dai junction but you cannot get fj there...but they are willing to give you hj and shirt off service..girls are friendly and young..
Call Thu Thu,Yoon , Poe Poe, YuYu
These girls are good players...
Have fun and be safe

Bonnie3456
13-10-2018, 03:11 AM
Hi Bro Invoker,

Wow you are good with Yangon.
Lets say in the middle of the night at 11pm...feeling horny.i think the SPAs are closed where can i ' release' ?

Hi bro,
I think some spas mentioned in previous threads provide 24hr service. but most of them ll give only hj. for fj, it s not sure. may be depend on negotating skill.

KENISTYLES
13-10-2018, 04:24 PM
Mostly, Fj couldn't be easy to get at spas in YGN, but, if you appeal them by using your experience of talking or paying enough money, you can get fj there..
go to excel 3rd floor spas at excel tower near Shwegon dai junction but you cannot get fj there...but they are willing to give you hj and shirt off service..girls are friendly and young..
Have fun and be safe[/QUOTE]

Bro,

Reporting live from Yangon, 3pm.
Going to Excel now in Grab.
Please advise

FJ = ? Market
HJ =? Market rate

KENISTYLES
13-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Have fun and be safe

Bro,

Please advise

FJ = ? Market
HJ =? Market rate[/QUOTE]

Bro Invoker,

I am done.

Entrance = 17 k
HJ × 2 = 40k
I am cute and sweet talk . But still can get FJ.

The best part is I will be moving into Novotel, as office tenant (Victory Resorts) on Monday.

Hope to get FJ at Novotel
Are the girls ugly at Novotel ?
I heard so many bro go JJ , Pioneer and Emperor. Should i go? Or just still to massage joints?

Invoker10
15-10-2018, 02:03 AM
Bro,

Please advise

FJ = ? Market
HJ =? Market rate

Bro Invoker,

I am done.

Entrance = 17 k
HJ × 2 = 40k

The best part is I will be moving into Novotel, as office tenant (Victory Resorts) on Monday.

I heard so many bro go JJ , Pioneer and Emperor. Should i go? Or just still to massage joints?[/QUOTE]

As my perception on these clubs you mentioned, I dont want you to find fls there.. it will be difficult to get girls who smart and clean...coz most of them are very cheap and dirty..
1. Glad to hear that you will move to No otel..you can get fj at 6 floor spa if you are really cute and good talker..but fj price will be high ( if you are rich, that is not problem) mostly, girls are not pretty well, but I am not sure they are pretty or not, some could be pretty, anyway they (Local girls) have big butts..

2. If you go to excel tower next time, you can choose traditional massage option.. it can offer you hj servive as well.
Traditional massage price (10k) is less than oil massage..and easy to get top less roaming coz you are lying on the floor bed sheet..😉
Btw, who did you pick up at excel tower massage? Did you pick someone up from my recommended list?

KENISTYLES
15-10-2018, 10:46 AM
Bro Invoker,

I am done.

Entrance = 17 k
HJ × 2 = 40k

I heard so many bro go JJ , Pioneer and Emperor. Should i go? Or just still to massage joints?

As my perception on these clubs you mentioned, I dont want you to find fls there.. it will be difficult to get girls who smart and clean...coz most of them are very cheap and dirty..
1. Glad to hear that you will move to No otel..you can get fj at 6 floor spa if you are really cute and good talker..but fj price will be high ( if you are rich, that is not problem) mostly, girls are not pretty well, but I am not sure they are pretty or not, some could be pretty, anyway they (Local girls) have big butts..

2. If you go to excel tower next time, you can choose traditional massage option.. it can offer you hj servive as well.
Traditional massage price (10k) is less than oil massage..and easy to get top less roaming coz you are lying on the floor bed sheet..😉
Btw, who did you pick up at excel tower massage? Did you pick someone up from my recommended list?[/QUOTE]

Bro Invoker.

I now in Naw Pidaw for two weeks. Ghost town...

Any advice on Na Pi daw?

At Excel Tower, i choose Yoon . Big juicy tits , but tanned skin.

Then I went alone to Club Pioneer ... no FLs le...

Then the best part Grab cannot find Emperor ktv . Turn and Turn... i gave up.

Please advise on Naw Pi daw.. i going to cry liao...

ASSxxxx
15-10-2018, 06:21 PM
Emperor KTV is jst beside Thein Gyi Market.

ASSxxxx
15-10-2018, 06:25 PM

Btw, who did you pick up at excel tower massage? Did you pick someone up from my recommended list?

Bro Invoker.

Any advice on Na Pi daw?

Please advise on Naw Pi daw.. i going to cry liao...[/QUOTE]

Emperor KTV is beside Thein Gyi Market

Invoker10
16-10-2018, 04:47 AM
Bro Invoker.

Any advice on Na Pi daw?

Please advise on Naw Pi daw.. i going to cry liao...

Emperor KTV is beside Thein Gyi Market[/QUOTE]
Ahh!..
I dont have much experience in Nay Pyidaw.. girls are from country side..mostly..
But, you can find happiness at Chatrium hotel..they offer spa service
Girls could be pretty becoz girls are transferrd from ygn to naypyidaw..naypyidaw to ygn..
So, you can avoid villagers..hehe.
Good luck

bombersg
17-10-2018, 04:33 PM
Hi just to check with bros here, if the PUB at Sedona Hotel still there? Planning to head over there since its quite near where I am staying.

KENISTYLES
22-10-2018, 08:28 AM
Emperor KTV is beside Thein Gyi Market
Ahh!..
I dont have much experience in Nay Pyidaw.. girls are from country side..mostly..
Girls could be pretty becoz girls are transferrd from ygn to naypyidaw..naypyidaw to ygn..
Good luck[/QUOTE]

Bro Invoker,

Happy Holidays Greetings!
Back in Singapore for one week break.
Back in Ygn , 29 Oct. PM me if we can meet.
Found a lass , in Emperor
Emperor stocks are 6 rated out of 10.
Emperor flower models maybe 7 rated out of 10.
I found one chick- 2 shots / 80,000. 5 hours.
I asked her why must leave before sunrise?
All working girls are guarded by mamasan.
They all must returned and will be picked up by a assigned taxi driver in Dagon area.
On my first night, she give raw!!! I Rejected.
Is giving raw common in YGN?
I renting Space condo Yankin in Dec.
I heard Mymmar Plaza also have FL alot ...
Please guide me .

laungteekaung
24-10-2018, 10:09 AM
Wtf. So went to excel tower as recommended by bros. When I got there saw some drunk Koreans going in the elevator so just follow. Then go up a few floors, didn't see which. Lift doors open saw a big spa word, didn't think too much about it then enter. Sent to a room, good looking lady assigned. Counted my lucky stars. Massage was very good but then at the end nothing.... No offer for extra?

Quite surprised after all the reviews here. Then as I left, realised I was on 6 floor (Cherry Spa)!? So level 3 and 4 for extra but level 6 don't. Omg.

Yes, 3th and 4th is ... :D

But 6th floor is :)

3th floor, rooms are bigger.
4th floor, rooms are smaller.

laungteekaung
24-10-2018, 10:12 AM
Ahh!..
Good luck

It means there are so many possible answers.

1. Nope bro, not all the girls have raw in Yangon. Myanmar girls, they don't even want to give BJ, they feel disgusted about it :( it is even hard to make GF to give you BJ unless she loves you a lot. This is Burmese culture :( So you are lucky to get Raw.

2. Don't do Raw. It is not common to get raw but don't do raw bro. Be safe.

3. You are handsome or you are a white guy, or she is really horny that is why she gives you raw.

4. Or she thinks you are well loaded, so she wants to become your gf, or sugar baby or wanna get much money on that day, that is why she allows Raw.

Invoker10
25-10-2018, 03:35 AM
Ahh!..
Good luck

Dont do raw!!!!!!
Never....
Not a normal offer...
I am glad to hear you success your demand!! ��

KENISTYLES
25-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Dear Fellow Bro in Yangon,

Currently in SG for a 3 days break , back in Yangon 29 Oct - Dec 2018.
I depend on Emperor to pick a few FL , but those pushy waiters for tips and pushy taxi drivers turns me off in Emperor, well I have to live with it cos I stay at Shangarila - Sule.

Pioneer Club got FLs ? - I went once , loud music. more guys than girls at 11pm. Left disappointed.

I heard so many good things on JJ Entertainment , is it still open? Around same place in the market area?

if interested , PM me .we meet and drink.

Invoker10
26-10-2018, 01:29 PM
Any suggestion for Vintage Yacht Yangon Hotel V spa?
Which horny girl is good at service?
Like big boobs and who lets top roaming and has long temper?

tutorbkk
29-10-2018, 11:12 AM
Minoli Spa on 44th street: This is a small spa downtown and I tried an oil massage. I would not recommend this as they do not have any clean place to shower and end up quite oily and not very nice. However their service is more than other places and will try again.

Massage: 15,000
extra: 20,000

Next time, I will try a regular massage

verytired
29-10-2018, 06:49 PM
Anyone up for just chilling out at club or ktv this week?

For those who already knows more or less what this place has got to offer.

Those looking for CONFIRMED happy endings may be disappointed.

But if you can take it cool just to have some fun, PM me.

Invoker10
30-10-2018, 03:25 AM
Minoli Spa on 44th street: This is a small spa downtown and I tried an oil massage. I would not recommend this as they do not have any clean place to shower and end up quite oily and not very nice. However their service is more than other places and will try again.

Massage: 15,000
extra: 20,000

Next time, I will try a regular massage

Did they give you HJ and top roaming?
Regular massage can give HJ or not?
Thanks!

gyssyl
30-10-2018, 09:22 PM
hi guys, is excel tower and excel treasure tower the same place? i went to the excel treqsure tower lvl 3, nothing there.

whats the name of the massage?

Invoker10
31-10-2018, 12:28 AM
hi guys, is excel tower and excel treasure tower the same place? i went to the excel treqsure tower lvl 3, nothing there.

whats the name of the massage?

Nawarat spa at level 3 of Excel tower
Lavendar spa at level 4 of Excel tower
Nothing at Excel treasure

verytired
31-10-2018, 08:17 PM
Hi just to check with bros here, if the PUB at Sedona Hotel still there? Planning to head over there since its quite near where I am staying.

sorry late reply. it's still there, Nice Bar. never step in for 2 years. heard it's very quiet these days

Invoker10
01-11-2018, 01:57 AM
I went to Minoli spa recently,
Too bad experience, girls are too old and fatty. No privacy, No clean bathroom,Hj isn't interesting. Only one good thing is cheap price for extra. If unlucky, we gonna be arrested coz this just an illegal spa in crowded place.

tutorbkk
01-11-2018, 12:55 PM
Minoli:

Yes; it is not the cleanest and some of the women are not that pretty, however some are.

Tried a dry massage and nothing extra was offered. No electricity and therefore hot and sweaty and not in a good way.

Swarbwargyi
03-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Went to excel tower 3rd floor. I got a girl named "Poe Poe". Young and sexy. Her boobs are the best i have ever seen.
Look:8/10(sexy)
Boobs:10/10
HJ:8/10
Damage: 17k session + 30k for hj & sucking her boobsSir I got this girl and she refuse me to sucking her boob only play her boob

Invoker10
05-11-2018, 01:26 AM
Sir I got this girl and she refuse me to sucking her boob only play her boob

Yeah, i have the same experience as you got. She denied letting me suck her nipples. Her boobs are really firm and nipples are not big. They are new and nice. She doesnot have much technique on Hj as well but,boobs are quite good.

Swarbwargyi
05-11-2018, 08:14 AM
Yeah, i have the same experience as you got. She denied letting me suck her nipples. Her boobs are really firm and nipples are not big. They are new and nice. She doesnot have much technique on Hj as well but,boobs are quite good.Thanks for reply you should try mile lay hj+bj+fj.

Invoker10
05-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Thanks for reply you should try mile lay hj+bj+fj.

Is she from that nawarat spa(excel tower 3rd floor)? Ok..interesting!
Thanks for your shared info

Swarbwargyi
06-11-2018, 05:50 AM
Is she from that nawarat spa(excel tower 3rd floor)? Ok..interesting!
Thanks for your shared info

Yes she is from excel tower3rd floor and you can enjoy fj for50k

ahdiah
07-11-2018, 12:22 AM
any bro will be there in yangon on 11th-13rd? will be staying at sedona and hoping to get a taste of burmese :D haha

bigmelons
07-11-2018, 10:50 PM
Just ended a session at Minoli. Wasn’t offered special though. Probably have to request. But I found the massage quite ok

ahdiah
11-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Any bro wanna hang out on the 12th evening? Spa or emperor ktv if interested :D

yoolister
12-11-2018, 04:39 PM
I stayed in Singapore for over a decade and it's been only a few months that I am back to Yangon to settle down with my family. Since I am away for so long, things are not like the way they used to be anymore, most nightclubs are shutdown, famous joints are gone, but as I can see that most of you guys are really into massage, I have named a few places.

HJ - 1 star
HJ + BJ - 2 stars
HJ + BJ + FJ - 3 stars

Novotel Hotel *
Chatrium Hotel *
Excel Tower 3rd floor *** / 4th floor **
Hotel Shwe Gone Daing *
Vintage Luxury Yacht Hotel ***
Hotel Yangon at 8 miles *
G star behind Sedona Hotel **
G star II at Uptown Hotel **
Parami Hotel *
Jasmine Palace Hotel *
Cherry Hills Hotel *** (but no privacy, rooms are separated by thin walls)
Secret Lotus Spa (Ground Floor) at Yangon International Hotel *
Myanmar Sports Hotel *
RGN City Lodge Hotel *

Hope it helps.

ahdiah
12-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Thanks bro for the info. Jus want to ask, currently stayin at lotte hotel. Would there be implications if i bring a girl back after visiting emperor ktv? Anything i need to take note ? Thank you!

YouCannotSeeMe
12-11-2018, 09:15 PM
I stayed in Singapore for over a decade and it's been only a few months that I am back to Yangon to settle down with my family. Since I am away for so long, things are not like the way they used to be anymore, most nightclubs are shutdown, famous joints are gone, but as I can see that most of you guys are really into massage, I have named a few places.

HJ - 1 star
HJ + BJ - 2 stars
HJ + BJ + FJ - 3 stars

Novotel Hotel *
Chatrium Hotel *
Hotel Shwe Gone Daing *
Parami Hotel *
Jasmine Palace Hotel *
Myanmar Sports Hotel *
RGN City Lodge Hotel *

Hope it helps.

i've always wondered.
Does BJ stand for Blow Job or Boob Job?
Does FJ stand for Foot Job?

sexlegend
13-11-2018, 09:07 AM
Thanks bro for the info. Jus want to ask, currently stayin at lotte hotel. Would there be implications if i bring a girl back after visiting emperor ktv? Anything i need to take note ? Thank you!

My experience with Lotte so far is ok ... they only ask the gers to produce their ID card.

yoolister
13-11-2018, 11:59 AM

Should be ok if your room is booked for 2 persons. Otherwise, you'll have to pay some extra charges. Actually, you can just hold her hands, walk past the reception and bring her up to your room. But, I wouldn't recommend doing that for your own security and safety of your belongings. Not just in Myanmar, also in other countries, whenever I bring a girl back to my hotel, I will always take her to reception for registration and the next morning, when the girl wants to leave the hotel, they will make a telephone call to your room to assure that everything is okay. I just appreciate this service so much.

yoolister
13-11-2018, 12:02 PM
i've always wondered.
Does BJ stand for Blow Job or Boob Job?
Does FJ stand for Foot Job?

It stands for both. But on this forum, most people are referring as BJ for Blow Job and FJ for Fuck Job.

ahdiah
13-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Thanks to both bros on the advice. Cos i see lotte hotel have alot of tiong kia staying here also and hearing them saying to go ktv, open bottles and enjoy girls. Haha so i presume they would bring the girls back as well. But would stick with the advice of registering with counter. Cos my room is booked by local counterpary, so is for 1pax, but deluxe room. Seeing the korean air stewardess also staying here are hot haha

Any bro here wanna meet up for emperor ktv tonight? Solo pax here.

yoolister
13-11-2018, 02:15 PM
In my previous post, I only mentioned massage parlours but for those of you who are looking for FJs, I can recommend you a few places other than picking up the girls at Emperor or going to brothels for quickies - speaking of which, I have been reading this thread for a while now, and I mean like seriously, I can't believe that yall go there for a fuck. First of all, your Safety is your responsibility, and some of the places are not just suitable for foreigners. Secondly, Hygiene Problem - those are unlicensed places, they see no obligation to obey the law and will not follow the sanitation requirements that government have. There is no guarantee that they will use decontaminated equipment and have clean environments. You might have to lie down on the used sheets and have sex with ugly bitches. Thirdly, Extortion - most of these places are run by gangs, so you don't wanna fuck with them. If they put you at a knifepoint, and demand more money by force or threat, you have no choice but to pay them. So, better stay away from these places.

I'll write about other ways to have fun and stay safe, in this post.

1) Tamwe Plaza

Here, you have three options.

I) Go to KTV on 3rd floor for one hour session, better if you go as a group because I feel awkward being alone, you can ask for the line up there, there's no mamasan unlike other KTVs, tip the waiter and ask him to bring in the best quality. if you don't like the first line up, ask for second line up. If you don't like any girl, just walk out of the room.

II) Go to live model show on ground floor. You can order a beer, 700 MMK (around 50 cents) per glass and watch the show. If you like a girl, hang the flower and she will come and sit with you. Most of you guys have been to Emperor, so I hope I don't need to tell you what to do. Just negotiate the price and bring her back to your hotel. What makes this place different from Emperor is that they have rooms backstage, so if you just want a girl just for a short term, it's the perfect place for you. Rooms are also clean, nice and cozy.

III) San Francisco DJ Club
It's in the basement, but you will see a big signboard there. This place is filled with fucking teenagers, "taw thars" which means male villagers who come to yangon for a living, and try to fit in this city society, wonder how they look like, see it for yourself, but it's not a bad place at all. You have only one objective there! To find a girl, not a guy unless you are gay. Most of the girls here are cute, charming, and young (age between 18 - 25), oh btw, they don't check your identity there so beware of underage girls. This is not a high-end club like FUSE, Pioneer, or the VIBE. So, when you walk into the club wearing nice clothes, the waiters will follow you and treat you like a king. And at least 5 or 6 waiters will be standing around you like your bodyguards. Ask them to bring some girls. Or walk around and find yourself.

yoolister
13-11-2018, 02:17 PM
[CONTINUED]

*** If you still can't find a girl after visiting all above places, just walk out of the club, take one of the taxis parked outside and go back to your hotel, on the way back, the driver will ask you if you want a girl. Get his number and ask him to bring the girls to your hotel. Not the other way around, don't let him take you to his mamasan place ***

Again, your safety should be the first priority. You can keep his number. So the next day, if you are lazy to go out or horny in the middle of the night, you can call him and ask him to send girls to your hotel.

2) 7th Joint Bar & Pirates Bar

After JJ has been shut down, many girls moved to this bar. But one thing to take note - not all the girls here are FLs, some will come here with their boyfriends or friends. But when a FL sees you, she'll try to give you a signal, by winking or waving at you. The rest - you know what to do.

Happy hunting guys.

Note: I am not a blogger or review writer, and I don't usually contribute to the forums. I am just sharing my local experience with you guys. I don't gain anything from this post, just waste of my time. There are many other places you can go. But I got something to do now. I will write about them in my next post.

GoJeffrey
14-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Thanks for your efforts. Extremely useful for new chiongsters to Myanmar. Up you already

Cheers

[CONTINUED]

*** If you still can't find a girl after visiting all above places, just walk out of the club, take one of the taxis parked outside and go back to your hotel, on the way back, the driver will ask you if you want a girl. Get his number and ask him to bring the girls to your hotel. Not the other way around, don't let him take you to his mamasan place ***

Again, your safety should be the first priority. You can keep his number. So the next day, if you are lazy to go out or horny in the middle of the night, you can call him and ask him to send girls to your hotel.

2) 7th Joint Bar & Pirates Bar

After JJ has been shut down, many girls moved to this bar. But one thing to take note - not all the girls here are FLs, some will come here with their boyfriends or friends. But when a FL sees you, she'll try to give you a signal, by winking or waving at you. The rest - you know what to do.

Happy hunting guys.

Note: I am not a blogger or review writer, and I don't usually contribute to the forums. I am just sharing my local experience with you guys. I don't gain anything from this post, just waste of my time. There are many other places you can go. But I got something to do now. I will write about them in my next post.

ahdiah
14-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Just a quick update, went to 7th joint and pirates bar ( it is at the 47th street and located in a small alley, just ask the taxi to stop at "urban asia center", beside the small alley is the bar grill and pirates bar.

The place was filled with mostly locals and no girls insight, i guess security guard was chasing away single girls there. No luck then headed over to emperor ktv.

Got guided up and got updated that the entry charge is now 8000 instead of 5000. Got myself a can of Tiger and warm up, but the girls were trying to grab my attention / irritate me as i was alone. Almost 30 mins left to closure, asked the waiter to introduce a girl with big top and young age.

But boy, did he recommend the 1 i had in mind while she was doing the stagewalk. Thought was happy, bought off the condoms from the waiter and took a cab back with the girl (100k/shot, dropped frm 130k/shot).

BUT SADLY, the girl was a dead fish and everything was done by me. She was basically very emotionless while banging and i did all the flipping of her and motion through..though she was just mumbling some words off. din bother and kept trying my best to bang. but sadly, foreplay and real action din even mention to turn her on even though she was wet below already. Her bottom was so loose that i just entered smoothly without any issue as if she was banged daily by an black american didi. Bang 45 mins until i really buay tahan cos too loose, then just wank off her small C cups (very firm).

Chase her away and went back to sleep... really regret abit to get the girl at emperor haha, but nvm an experience ba.

managed to ask her take a photo herself in the toilet, as she kept rejecting me to take a photo for her.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1?ui=2&ik=8de2b58f50&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r2475793859576223740&th=1671063ecb3258e9&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=1671060a2c3a9ba9c0d1

lastly, thanks yoolister bro, despite not being able to visit all the places u intro, but thanks for the advice.

yoolister
14-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Just a quick update, went to 7th joint and pirates bar ( it is at the 47th street and located in a small alley, just ask the taxi to stop at "urban asia center", beside the small alley is the bar grill and pirates bar.

The place was filled with mostly locals and no girls insight, i guess security guard was chasing away single girls there. No luck then headed over to emperor ktv.

Bro Ahdiah, what time did you go there? Most of them are already picked up after 10 or 11 pm. Or maybe because you went there on Tuesday night, there are usually more girls on Wednesday (ladies night), and Friday & Saturday on weekends. Or maybe like you said, the security guy was chasing them away, I remember talking to this security guy, and he was saying things like how these girls give bad reputation to their bar and how their female guests feel uncomfortable as they are getting the same looks from the guys.

It's been a while already, I will visit there again on this Friday and give yall an update. Cheers.

ahdiah
14-11-2018, 11:05 PM
Bro Ahdiah, what time did you go there? Most of them are already picked up after 10 or 11 pm. Or maybe because you went there on Tuesday night, there are usually more girls on Wednesday (ladies night), and Friday & Saturday on weekends. Or maybe like you said, the security guy was chasing them away, I remember talking to this security guy, and he was saying things like how these girls give bad reputation to their bar and how their female guests feel uncomfortable as they are getting the same looks from the guys.

It's been a while already, I will visit there again on this Friday and give yall an update. Cheers.

Haha bro, i reached there abt 11. Din know the timing to go so i tt 11 was still ok. But who knows, go there see local guys and a few angmohs. Thats why went over to emperor. Also din expect emperor to close at 1am, so thats why hastily gotten a girl and thought i scored. Because i used to have a burmese fb in sg around my area and she was superb...in everyway possible. But sadly cut off contacts as she was moving on and so was i

shit8
15-11-2018, 12:25 AM
sorry late reply. it's still there, Nice Bar. never step in for 2 years. heard it's very quiet these days

Closed for reno according to the staff at sedona

sexlegend
15-11-2018, 08:29 AM
Club 225 @ Thein Phyu Sport Centre (side road besides Max Energy petrol station) is one alternative for flower hanging place in Yangon.

LuvAzianGirlz
18-11-2018, 04:36 PM
In my previous post, I only mentioned massage parlours but for those of you who are looking for FJs, I can recommend you a few places other than picking up the girls at Emperor or going to brothels for quickies - speaking of which, I have been reading this thread for a while now, and I mean like seriously, I can't believe that yall go there for a fuck. First of all, your Safety is your responsibility, and some of the places are not just suitable for foreigners. Secondly, Hygiene Problem - those are unlicensed places, they see no obligation to obey the law and will not follow the sanitation requirements that government have. There is no guarantee that they will use decontaminated equipment and have clean environments. You might have to lie down on the used sheets and have sex with ugly bitches. Thirdly, Extortion - most of these places are run by gangs, so you don't wanna fuck with them. If they put you at a knifepoint, and demand more money by force or threat, you have no choice but to pay them. So, better stay away from these places.

I'll write about other ways to have fun and stay safe, in this post.

1) Tamwe Plaza

Here, you have three options.

I) Go to KTV on 3rd floor for one hour session, better if you go as a group because I feel awkward being alone, you can ask for the line up there, there's no mamasan unlike other KTVs, tip the waiter and ask him to bring in the best quality. if you don't like the first line up, ask for second line up. If you don't like any girl, just walk out of the room.

II) Go to live model show on ground floor. You can order a beer, 700 MMK (around 50 cents) per glass and watch the show. If you like a girl, hang the flower and she will come and sit with you. Most of you guys have been to Emperor, so I hope I don't need to tell you what to do. Just negotiate the price and bring her back to your hotel. What makes this place different from Emperor is that they have rooms backstage, so if you just want a girl just for a short term, it's the perfect place for you. Rooms are also clean, nice and cozy.

III) San Francisco DJ Club
It's in the basement, but you will see a big signboard there. This place is filled with fucking teenagers, "taw thars" which means male villagers who come to yangon for a living, and try to fit in this city society, wonder how they look like, see it for yourself, but it's not a bad place at all. You have only one objective there! To find a girl, not a guy unless you are gay. Most of the girls here are cute, charming, and young (age between 18 - 25), oh btw, they don't check your identity there so beware of underage girls. This is not a high-end club like FUSE, Pioneer, or the VIBE. So, when you walk into the club wearing nice clothes, the waiters will follow you and treat you like a king. And at least 5 or 6 waiters will be standing around you like your bodyguards. Ask them to bring some girls. Or walk around and find yourself.

Thanks for info. Just wanna know about the flower hanging place in Tamwe plaza, what time does it open? What's the normal price for short term in their private rooms? How many shots/time etc? Thanks

yoolister
19-11-2018, 12:01 AM
Thanks for info. Just wanna know about the flower hanging place in Tamwe plaza, what time does it open? What's the normal price for short term in their private rooms? How many shots/time etc? Thanks

Standard rate is 50K for 2 shots / 2 hours
Room is paid by the girl (you can nego with her beforehand)

You can try threesome too. Last time it cost me 100K (50K for each girl), which is around 70$ USD, totally worth it.

yoolister
19-11-2018, 12:26 AM
I was going to write about another place called "Sport Bar" which is also a flower hanging place and pick up joint like Emperor but girls are a lot prettier. I just came back from that place like an hour ago with a lot of information to write a review about it. And now I just opened up my fb, and guess what - its on news everywhere that this place is on fire. Fire dept is still trying to put out the fire. LoI l was lucky to get out of that place alive. Anw, one less place to go now.

https://www.facebook.com/1192490930890978/posts/2297796030360457/

deadmanwalking
19-11-2018, 02:41 PM
I was going to write about another place called "Sport Bar" which is also a flower hanging place and pick up joint like Emperor but girls are a lot prettier. I just came back from that place like an hour ago with a lot of information to write a review about it. And now I just opened up my fb, and guess what - its on news everywhere that this place is on fire. Fire dept is still trying to put out the fire. LoI l was lucky to get out of that place alive. Anw, one less place to go now.

https://www.facebook.com/1192490930890978/posts/2297796030360457/

Could you still share info about this place anyways? I heard, they will re-open after 3 weeks or a month. Could be true, could be rumor. However, please share info about it, as I am interested about this joint.

tutorbkk
19-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Apollo Hotel:

There is a nice spa on the 4th floor and it is quite clean with some pretty ladies giving massage. The cost for an oil massage is 25,000 for one hour with extras that may or may not be offered. You walk in and they provide a locker that opens with an electronic key that you wear on your wrist. You will be given shorts and a shirt without any pockets. So my question was with any extras if they were offered, how would you pay. They will just give you a bill for the massage and tip as you are leaving. Not sure of all the extras, however a hj is on offer.

starrystarry
19-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Need advice from bros..Will be travelling to Yangon next week..not too sure too bring USD or Kyat..especially MP. They accept what currency as payment?

Chillin
19-11-2018, 10:46 PM
Need advice from bros..Will be travelling to Yangon next week..not too sure too bring USD or Kyat..especially MP. They accept what currency as payment?
For upscale hotel spa like Novotel, Chatrium, they charge in usd but can be converted to mmk too. Otherwise mmk only.

YouCannotSeeMe
19-11-2018, 11:34 PM
Apollo Hotel:

There is a nice spa on the 4th floor and it is quite clean with some pretty ladies giving massage. The cost for an oil massage is 25,000 for one hour with extras that may or may not be offered. You walk in and they provide a locker that opens with an electronic key that you wear on your wrist. You will be given shorts and a shirt without any pockets. So my question was with any extras if they were offered, how would you pay. They will just give you a bill for the massage and tip as you are leaving. Not sure of all the extras, however a hj is on offer.

I've been there once. A girl followed me to the locker and I paid.

mamasboy
20-11-2018, 11:38 PM
So if i go for massage at Novotel or Excel tower, can i see and choose which girl first?

Chillin
21-11-2018, 09:01 PM
I've been there once. A girl followed me to the locker and I paid.

How was it? Just link other Myanmar mp?

Chillin
21-11-2018, 09:02 PM
So if i go for massage at Novotel or Excel tower, can i see and choose which girl first?

No lineup. If u don't like, ask for another girl.

oolouis
22-11-2018, 10:31 AM
It stands for both. But on this forum, most people are referring as BJ for Blow Job and FJ for Fuck Job.

Bro, pls check pm.
Thank you

luckyluke42
24-11-2018, 12:22 PM
Hi! Thanks for sharing! When have you been to secret lotus for the last time?I thought they were permanently closed, have they re-opened?

HJ - 1 star
HJ + BJ - 2 stars
HJ + BJ + FJ - 3 stars

Novotel Hotel *
Chatrium Hotel *
Hotel Shwe Gone Daing *
Parami Hotel *
Jasmine Palace Hotel *
Myanmar Sports Hotel *
RGN City Lodge Hotel *

Hope it helps.

devilduck
25-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Oi u horny whore mongers. Hit me up if u wanna bang some third world yangon pussy with reasonable price. I am not very active on this site so expect some delay in reply. No scam. Just doing good deeds while expecting a good luck in return within this life or next life or when the f**k ever it favors me!!! :cool:

- Wear condom
- Dont bring back STD to your country so I can still enjoy myself in Geylang area without any remorse.
#whore_mongers_4_lyfe

Yangon123
25-11-2018, 05:53 PM
Legit sports massage: any recommendations? I’m super sore and care more about a good quality massage than the extras right now...

shit8
26-11-2018, 01:28 AM
Excel tower 3rd floor may not always have FJ

starrystarry
27-11-2018, 12:55 AM
In Sedona Yangon now, any bros have contacts for FL? Pls pm.thks

nosolo
29-11-2018, 11:59 PM
Visiting next month any update bros?

msnmsg
30-11-2018, 08:27 PM
Anyone at Yangon now? hmm

devilduck
30-11-2018, 11:05 PM
wow very few people contact me. poor bastards missing opportunities

LuvAzianGirlz
02-12-2018, 02:39 PM

I'm interested, how does it work?

nosolo
02-12-2018, 11:36 PM

I would be very happy if u share your experience

Sparetire69
03-12-2018, 02:31 PM

Hi... In Yangon now till 7th. Drop a msg of wanna hang.

Sparetire69
03-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Lol, sorry for the double post. I thought the msg didnt get thru....

Warmbody
03-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Hi, I'm 21 looking for a date and have some fun. Condoms on pls pm me,

Warmbody
03-12-2018, 11:13 PM
Hi, I'm 21, looking for some fun dates in Yangon. Condoms up and pm me.

oolouis
04-12-2018, 05:56 PM
My experiences and lessons learnt at Emperor in my recent 10day trip

1. Girl:Guy ratio is like at least 5:1; so do not panic into choosing early; there’s plenty of stocks left over when the night closes
2. The later you choose; the more mamasans and girls will surround you all night long showing their wares
3. If you are the choosy type and choose before you see the models parading; you will have buyer remorse like me
4. Most models will still be available when the night’s over.
5. You don’t have to buy flowers for the models you like; just beckon the waiter to bring the mamasan over
6. If the model has been taken for the night, which is rarely; just arrange with mamasan for next day.
7. Do NOT tip waiters at all; however nice and helpful they are to you. They are nice and helpful because if you pick a girl they introduced; they get a tip from the mamasan; a waiter told me it’s from 10k to 20k kyat
8. Price for girl is 80k kyat. Do not go over; they will try to negotiate you up with tactics like she’s a model; or 80k for short time only; etc. Move on to next model if mamasan baulks. She will get the message very quickly
9. You can also get the girl to come over and negotiate direct after her walk routine is over; but language may be an issue. If so, use the waiter
10. There’s no such thing as lady drinks, so don’t be carrot.
11. ST is also a new strange concept; so don’t introduce it. The default position is always LT; which means they go back at 6am. I have to kick out my FL at 8am as l had something to do that morning. Try to adopt these as non-negotiables. Remember the market is in your favour as supply exceeds demand five fold
12. The girl told me that she split 50:50 with mamasan the fee
13. There’s no such thing as barfine
14. Entry fee is 8k kyat which entitles you to one drink
15. There is a one page laminated menu on the table offering about eight items. Most beers are 2500kyat or 3000kyat
16. If you stay within 1km of Emperor; just wave all the hangers on and touts and taxi drivers away and start walking. Your girl will follow. Do not allow her to push you into a taxi. Show her whose boss. If she baulks; just put up your arms in a cross sign to tell her the deal is off. Go back into emperor and choose anew.
17. If you choose non models; the place is dark as. Use your iPhone as light. Many punters do. It’s still not failproof; and you will get buyers remorse back at hotel. That’s why I prefer the models as the stage is brightly lit n you get what you see.
18. But even if the non models disappoint back in the hotel; they are all still young which is a saving grace.
19. Do not negotiate for 69; dfk; etc. Take it as a given. The P4P industry here is still in its infancy; so there’s no all these nonsense rules. In the room just karnh karnh (dare date) do it. The initial resistance from the girl is only token
20. Kindness is not appreciated. Better to keep it as boss/prostitute relationship. You will get better service. I brought one WL to a small makan as I was hungry myself. She started treating the session as bf:gf and telling me her troubles. Back in room she starts getting lazy; and wasn’t enthusiastic on bj. Wtf. Lesson learnt. All WLs from that night onwards- straight to hotel and f f f. That’s it.

Sparetire69
04-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the write up... Anyone going tonight?

sexlegend
06-12-2018, 08:06 AM
Oolouis - what's the damage for model @ emperor?

oolouis
06-12-2018, 01:53 PM
Oolouis - what's the damage for model @ emperor?

Bro, the mamasan or girl will try to extract 100k kyats. For me, I stood firm; I told mamasan it’s 80k; or I will choose one of the many other models out there. All eventually relented. Some will try to negotiate 80k is only for ST, but I tell them nothing doing. The trick is not to show you are desperate for any particular girl. Back in the room; if the service is good; I tipped the girl 10k to 20k anyway. That way the girl gets more money as she does not need to split the tip with her mamasan.

yoolister
11-12-2018, 05:40 PM
I went to Minoli spa recently,
Too bad experience, girls are too old and fatty. No privacy, No clean bathroom,Hj isn't interesting. Only one good thing is cheap price for extra. If unlucky, we gonna be arrested coz this just an illegal spa in crowded place.

I went there this morning, took 1 hr oil massage but wasn't offered the HJ. The girl is very attractive though. She lifted up her skirt and sit on my legs while giving me the massage. Damn I was too horny, and hoping she will get to that in a minute. At the end of the session, she just said "finished" and no extra was offered. I wanted to ask her but like other bros said, there's no privacy. Rooms are just separated by the thin walls. You can hear other people's conversations. So, I just dressed up and left the room.

YouCannotSeeMe
12-12-2018, 12:51 AM
I went there this morning, took 1 hr oil massage but wasn't offered the HJ. The girl is very attractive though. She lifted up her skirt and sit on my legs while giving me the massage. Damn I was too horny, and hoping she will get to that in a minute. At the end of the session, she just said "finished" and no extra was offered. I wanted to ask her but like other bros said, there's no privacy. Rooms are just separated by the thin walls. You can hear other people's conversations. So, I just dressed up and left the room.

I've been there once. now it seems that there are rooms with thin walls. there was just a curtain between two beds when i went there. I've never beent to "massot" but i've heard of it so many times. I was thinking to myself "is this kinda massot?"
anyway, I felt that there was a customer and a masseur through the curtain so I pretended that I came here for a "normal" massage session. about 45 minutes later, I asked "do you do something special?" She said "i don't know." with a smiling face. at the end of the session, she gave me hj and i paid.
even there was no privacy, you should have asked her or given a hint to her.

Mate01
13-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Hi, Bro,
It would be great if you can pass that contact number to me, please?
Thanks heaps,
Mate01

firelkf
16-12-2018, 05:17 PM
Bro oolouis,

Any hotels near Emperor ?
Stopping by transit to Sg from Tachiliek soon.....
Thinking of staying nearby for easier access…

1. Girl:Guy ratio is like at least 5:1; so do not panic into choosing early; there’s plenty of stocks left over when the night closes
2. The later you choose; the more mamasans and girls will surround you all night long showing their wares
3. If you are the choosy type and choose before you see the models parading; you will have buyer remorse like me
4. Most models will still be available when the night’s over.
5. You don’t have to buy flowers for the models you like; just beckon the waiter to bring the mamasan over
6. If the model has been taken for the night, which is rarely; just arrange with mamasan for next day.
7. Do NOT tip waiters at all; however nice and helpful they are to you. They are nice and helpful because if you pick a girl they introduced; they get a tip from the mamasan; a waiter told me it’s from 10k to 20k kyat
8. Price for girl is 80k kyat. Do not go over; they will try to negotiate you up with tactics like she’s a model; or 80k for short time only; etc. Move on to next model if mamasan baulks. She will get the message very quickly
9. You can also get the girl to come over and negotiate direct after her walk routine is over; but language may be an issue. If so, use the waiter
10. There’s no such thing as lady drinks, so don’t be carrot.
11. ST is also a new strange concept; so don’t introduce it. The default position is always LT; which means they go back at 6am. I have to kick out my FL at 8am as l had something to do that morning. Try to adopt these as non-negotiables. Remember the market is in your favour as supply exceeds demand five fold
12. The girl told me that she split 50:50 with mamasan the fee
13. There’s no such thing as barfine
14. Entry fee is 8k kyat which entitles you to one drink
15. There is a one page laminated menu on the table offering about eight items. Most beers are 2500kyat or 3000kyat
16. If you stay within 1km of Emperor; just wave all the hangers on and touts and taxi drivers away and start walking. Your girl will follow. Do not allow her to push you into a taxi. Show her whose boss. If she baulks; just put up your arms in a cross sign to tell her the deal is off. Go back into emperor and choose anew.
17. If you choose non models; the place is dark as. Use your iPhone as light. Many punters do. It’s still not failproof; and you will get buyers remorse back at hotel. That’s why I prefer the models as the stage is brightly lit n you get what you see.
18. But even if the non models disappoint back in the hotel; they are all still young which is a saving grace.
19. Do not negotiate for 69; dfk; etc. Take it as a given. The P4P industry here is still in its infancy; so there’s no all these nonsense rules. In the room just karnh karnh (dare date) do it. The initial resistance from the girl is only token
20. Kindness is not appreciated. Better to keep it as boss/prostitute relationship. You will get better service. I brought one WL to a small makan as I was hungry myself. She started treating the session as bf:gf and telling me her troubles. Back in room she starts getting lazy; and wasn’t enthusiastic on bj. Wtf. Lesson learnt. All WLs from that night onwards- straight to hotel and f f f. That’s it.

OnlyLiveOnce
16-12-2018, 06:38 PM
Bro oolouis,

Sule Shangri-la, Yangon

darkasfux
16-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Bro oolouis,

Bro firelkf, you can also try Best Western Chinatown. It is within 1km from there to Emperor.

asura1
17-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Bro firelkf, you can also try Best Western Chinatown. It is within 1km from there to Emperor.

But this hotel, the girl must have Myanmar IC if not cannot go in

darkasfux
17-12-2018, 11:15 PM
Has any bro been to Apple Bar lately? Has the scene still exciting? Plan to visit Yangon end Dec and thinking to cheong there.

darkasfux
24-12-2018, 10:14 AM
Bro oolouis,

Thanks for sharing. Many of the times, bros with soft heart kanna carrot chop with waiter tips, mamasan tips and end up with a lousy experience.

Warmbody
25-12-2018, 06:38 PM
anyone out tonight? any bar?

veins
08-01-2019, 03:06 AM
will be there on 16 and 17 Jan anyone there?

tutorbkk
08-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Excel Tower 3rd Floor update: A couple of girls have left. Both Too Too and Yoon appear to no longer work on the 3rd floor; both were very nice. If anyone knows where they went, information would be appreciated.

Grace Treasure Hotel on the strand road has a spa opposite of the used car market, however is 25k for an oil massage. Same owner as the Excel Tower 4th floor. I did not try.

manilaboy2007
08-01-2019, 07:09 PM
Sorry to say all this or Maybe bad luck for me that All Burmese girls I had are dead fish with zero customer service. It is cheaper than Philippines or Thailand but I think have more satisfaction wanking myself than to screw those Burmese kampung chicks. I Ask for a BJ and was told off it is not Burmese culture to give head. Better save money to go Indonesia or Philippines where at least the girls are more reciprocal.

yoolister
11-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Has anyone been to Apple KTV recently? Heard from a close friend of mine that you can get the girls naked. I am going to explore this place on this weekend. PM me if anyone wanna join.

Gaze
11-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Sule Shangri-la, Yangon

I had spoken to a few taxi driver and they are confused with the name, so sometimes I tell them traders hotel, they understand.

If the driver confused, let them know that you are going back to traders hotel.

omgg
12-01-2019, 12:04 AM
Has anyone been to Apple KTV recently? Heard from a close friend of mine that you can get the girls naked. I am going to explore this place on this weekend. PM me if anyone wanna join.

Yes. Apparently you can only get the foreign girls to get naked and we were told that they went back. We went to explore that naked thingy as well.

VT08
14-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Yangon on 21 to 25 . PM if interest to join

veins
15-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Oi u horny whore mongers. Hit me up if u wanna bang some third world yangon pussy with reasonable price. I am not very active on this site so expect some delay in reply. No scam. Just doing good deeds while expecting a good luck in return within this life or next life or when the f**k ever it favors me!!! :cool:

- Wear condom
- Dont bring back STD to your country so I can still enjoy myself in Geylang area without any remorse.
#whore_mongers_4_lyfe

Hook me up.

laungteekaung
26-01-2019, 05:58 AM
LOL, now you understand what I was talking? :D Many people in Myanmar are brainwashed by government. So since they were born, they know that Myanmar was rich in colonial area, they always think in such ways. So it will be hard for you to get a head from a Myanmar girl. Their services are totally suck. I prefer to get Thai or Vietnam or Philippines girls than those Myanmar girls. I was born in Myanmar of course I know about Myanmar people. Their service-oriented attitude is really 0 bro. It is not because you are not lucky, almost all the places are same. That is why when I came back to YGN, even if I became horny, I fly to BKK or KL to f* girls. hahhahah. And if you tell them you are from SG, trust me, many people in Myanmar feel like lol, SG in 1960 is just poor, Myanmar was a rich country, but now SG is far way richer than Myanmar, so ... that is the culture in here, they will think in such way bro. When Myanmar became poor because of military government, this is all the people in Myanmar think. SG cannot even produce water, Myanmar has minerals but ... they became poor. :D So.... this is the way they think, trust me, you won't get good services with those Myanmar girls. If you feel horny, just fly to BKK or KL.

kannan85
07-02-2019, 08:55 AM
Any girls contact from yangon pls

metalhorn
10-02-2019, 08:03 AM
I wanna dive deep into the world of prostitution in Yangon, Myanmar. I wanna explore every options starting from the basic to the high end. Where do I start? Anyone wanna help guiding me? I can pay.

thehollow
13-02-2019, 12:33 AM
Any recent/up-to-date info on Mandalay? Looking for a place similar to Emperor as I don't understand how to do the KTV thing.

Was in Yangon and went to Emperor. The first girl who glommed onto me with I-love-yous was a tiny, slim little thing, just as I always wanted. Ended up going with her. Wasn't anything special in terms of the action, but it was plenty hot to smash her tiny little butt and slap it as it got a pounding. Next night, I tried the San Francisco DJ club also recommended here. It was terrible. I went, paid 5000 kyat to get in, club was pretty dead inside. Immediately a tough guy came to me and demanded another 5000 kyat, which I gave because even if I'm being shaken down, I'm still out less than $7. They had two working girls, but neither was my style, so I left. The place upstairs had girls on stage but I already had a bad vibe and went back to my hotel. Regretted not going back to Emperor.

So what do I have to do to get some of that sweet skinny young stuff in Mandalay?

korokay
15-02-2019, 03:38 AM
Excel Tower 3rd Floor update: A couple of girls have left. Both Too Too and Yoon appear to no longer work on the 3rd floor; both were very nice. If anyone knows where they went, information would be appreciated.

Grace Treasure Hotel on the strand road has a spa opposite of the used car market, however is 25k for an oil massage. Same owner as the Excel Tower 4th floor. I did not try.

Fuckkk. yoon left excel???? Damn. Was her regular at excel. Her tits are soft, but and natural. And her HDLY is amazing. When I'm facing down, She always props my thighs onto hers so that my cock is elevated from the bed and she has easy access to do her HDLY. She's so easy going and carefree. Anyone know where she's moved to? Drop me a PM if possible!

joystick17
19-02-2019, 01:51 AM
Any recent/up-to-date info on Mandalay? Looking for a place similar to Emperor as I don't understand how to do the KTV thing.

Was in Yangon and went to Emperor. The first girl who glommed onto me with I-love-yous was a tiny, slim little thing, just as I always wanted. Ended up going with her. Wasn't anything special in terms of the action, but it was plenty hot to smash her tiny little butt and slap it as it got a pounding. Next night, I tried the San Francisco DJ club also recommended here. It was terrible. I went, paid 5000 kyat to get in, club was pretty dead inside. Immediately a tough guy came to me and demanded another 5000 kyat, which I gave because even if I'm being shaken down, I'm still out less than $7. They had two working girls, but neither was my style, so I left. The place upstairs had girls on stage but I already had a bad vibe and went back to my hotel. Regretted not going back to Emperor.

So what do I have to do to get some of that sweet skinny young stuff in Mandalay?

Hi Bro, Some info for MDY
1. I have once tried the pionner club east of 35th st. and got a FL with 100k for 2 shots, but monthes later, I went to the club second time, cannot find anything but drunk Burmese. The security told me there is no cheap girl in MDY. Anyway Mandalay is very pricey compare to Yangon.
2. Found a Chinese who is familiar with the local stuff, and told me there are motobikes on east part of Teik Pan St. told them you wanna ladies and they can arrange. I went for it, drove me into the houses nearby and wait. He brought 2 ladies in their early 20s, not my type and a moment later got another 2, one of them was not too bad, and paid 80k for 2 shots. experience was ok as the gal was fresh, and I was super horny, but the room, I could say, you are not gonna come a second time. Dirty sheet, dusty floor with shower place that you never want to get in.

ChrisSGer
22-02-2019, 11:59 AM
Hi, been to Yangoon a couple of times. Registered for sbf solely just to post my experience and some advice. Soo here I go.

Emperor KTV - 8000 kyats entrance fee. Seated at sofa and immediately swarmed by at least 30 girsl trying to make u notice them. Very overwhelming. Havent even got my free can of beer and I like to chill and get into the mood first before any action starts. Here upon just seated, pressure for you to choose a girl immediately is extreme (esp when u go alone). Anyhow chose one just to get everyone off my back. Turns up to be a “fashion” girl, or soo they claim to be premium girl. Withot taking my first sip of beer, GQ popped up telling me ST 130,000 and LT 150,000. Think I carrot head cause i new and alone there. Sat her for a while with her friends constantly selling the girl i was seated with. When i told them i didnt want a girl now and would want to seat other girls, they informed me have to give 30,000 tips. Wah knncbb fed up already knowing this was not the normal practice. Told them to f off. There were probably at least 100 girls there literally running to snatch a customer whenever they walked in. Soo if u want a place, dark (must use handphone torchlight), fast game, large quantity of girls (some CMI but some are a 7-8 / 10), here probably the place for u.

Got 1 lively girl later and nego to 100k. When go back hotel attitude changi abit not soo lively but as she claimed, her karoke skills on my didi was pretty good. Her tongue flicking and teasing my dick head. V rare for any mynamar lady to even BJ u but she sold it as her “best” skill. Boobs full B i think (rare also) and i like how small most mynamar girls nipples are. Finished off in her mouth (fucking rare!) and told her bye bye. Damage with some drinks total about 150,000. Could be cheaper if u have time to nego but i cant as work early tmr. My verdict is that this place is for a quick fix. Ambience is poor and they mosttly serve beer out of cans. Need to nego and if u are the paisae type, sure kena makan like carrot which i personally felt like one but no choice had to finish everything early that night.

ChrisSGer
22-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Apple KTV - went on a Wed around 9pm. Few customers but many girls, ratio 5 is to 1 male probably. Quality i feel is better than Emperor, though emperor still got some pretty ones but here mostly almost all fuckable one. Entrance 15,000 kyats. Seated and as usual many bodyguards surround my table. Tip what u like and who u like. I isually tip 2-3k for my chosen waiter and 5k for the manager. Ambience is good, like club @ park royal but no live band. Stage for fashion show plus ktv system u can sing before 9.30pm. Most girls here dont know either english or chinese soo communication usually is a problem. But always find a dependable waiter/manager to help u. Tip him and he will do the rest just tell him what u need. I like to build mood soo got an english speaking one. Price slightly changed as FL only have LT at 100,000 (better). Some girls will still try to nego but thats the market rate here for a foreigner. No locals here. Dont stray too much from the market price. V most 10K more. Brought girl to hotel and then noticed her boobs got C natural. Pleasantly shocked at her body. Convinced her to do abit of BJ before i fucked her brains out. Tight pussy. I literally did anything i wanted with her like a sex doll. Mynamar girls will show resistance at first but u got to be assertive, not aggressive. They usually give in to ur demands. First round ended up both of us panting and after showered, she prepare my bed for me. Too bad i have to work v early 6am soo told her she could leave if she wanted. She damn happy. As usual they will ask for taxi fare or makan etc although they have drivers (hired by the KTV) to pick them up for free if i am not wrong. But i usually tip 10-20k depending on service. Soo gave her 20k and i think she want to marry me already. Best fuck i had in Yangoon with smoking body. Rare find mostly probably will look for her one more time before fly back.

Wont touch on Pioneer as when i went. It was quite early 9-10pm as no choice couldnt stay too late. Large hang flower joint only that it was totally empty! Only some people at the bar. Cant remeber the entrance fee but was around 10-15k and strigent body search. Soo left after 1 can of beer.

Went to 7th joint and pirates bar before emperor ktv and was like a normal bar with locals and some foreigners drinking. See no working ladies at all. Soo no need to try.

Maybe visiting BME or San Franciso DJ tonight. Will update with FR. Anybody in Yangoon want to join me just PM me. I will be here till 24th.

nuybfuie
23-02-2019, 12:22 AM
Any good spa / massage parlours near the airport offering BJ? I'm only in Yangon for a couple hours transit. Thanks!

DouZai
23-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Thx to all the bros who share info here.

Nake my heart so itchy need go venture this place now..

Hopefully the food is suit to my taste.

Brb looking for next month air ticket to yangon.

Chillin
23-02-2019, 10:42 PM
Any good spa / massage parlours near the airport offering BJ? I'm only in Yangon for a couple hours transit. Thanks!
Yangon airport hotel. Only hj afaik.

kaka1999
26-02-2019, 01:42 AM
Any WeChat girls to recommend now ? Leaving in the morning Pls pm

congyin
06-03-2019, 01:09 AM
{simply no reason to quote entire forum - edited by mod}

Went to 7th joint and pirates bar before emperor ktv and was like a normal bar with locals and some foreigners drinking. See no working ladies at all. Soo no need to try.

Maybe visiting BME or San Franciso DJ tonight. Will update with FR. Anybody in Yangoon want to join me just PM me. I will be here till 24th.

I saw the post was so recent therefore heed bro advice and monkey see monkey do since I got 5 days here.
Emperor. - only the “ fashion show girl” are ok. Random girls with mummy 90% cannot make it. Only good thing is all damn young. And I could not get the price you get. When I say 80k, all the fashion show girls walk off at once. Don’t even bother to neg with me. The rate seems to be 150k for fashion show lady. 100k for random girls with mummy.
Apple. - full of Chinese. Waiter told me its just beside the industrial park full of chinese. These ah thong hang big $ of all the better girls. I thought I can wait till the end of the show to pick the left over. I didn’t know the Chinese just keep coming and took almost all the girls. End up leaving with one at 120k. Should have up a little bit more for the prettier ones when I first reach.

Overall - Burmese attitude are really F. Rated lowest compare to Thai Indo Viet Chinese and Pinoys. 99% looks like Indian. Seems like only the Indian and Indian Burmese work as WL. Totally disappointed. Will not go back Myanmar for girls ever.

1st night. Emperor. Susu. Looks like she is only 15/16. Dead fish. Cannot this cannot that. No mood. Ask her sleep and go
2nd. Apple. Don’t even get her name. Cb bitch. Come to hotel suddenly chu pattern. Say she Buddhist. Ask me quickly finish her and let her go. After nothing for 1 night. I just want to cum and forget all these shit. End up she attitude so bad that I scold her and ask her to leave the room or I call security. She starts crying and beg the manager to let her finish me so she can get her $.
End up I just pay and ask her to F off.
3rd. Emperor. Indian. Bring back then realize she is ugly like a f. Don’t even have mood to do anything. Ask her finish me off with a bj and leave.
4th. Emperor. Weekend is f crowded. The girls start to ask for more $. I just leave without anything.

mishra11
06-03-2019, 11:02 AM
{simply no reason to quote entire forum - edited by mod}

1st night. Emperor. Susu. Looks like she is only 15/16. Dead fish. Cannot this cannot that. No mood. Ask her sleep and go
2nd. Apple. Don’t even get her name. Cb bitch. Come to hotel suddenly chu pattern. Say she Buddhist. Ask me quickly finish her and let her go. After nothing for 1 night. I just want to cum and forget all these shit. End up she attitude so bad that I scold her and ask her to leave the room or I call security. She starts crying and beg the manager to let her finish me so she can get her $.
End up I just pay and ask her to F off.
3rd. Emperor. Indian. Bring back then realize she is ugly like a f. Don’t even have mood to do anything. Ask her finish me off with a bj and leave.
4th. Emperor. Weekend is f crowded. The girls start to ask for more $. I just leave without anything.

I also had a similar experience with a random girl from Emperor yesterday...total dead fish..their attitude changes the moment they reach hotel..I asked her to leave within minutes.

Regarding damages..I think you guys are paying way more..I was able to negotiate it to 60k..went there around 11pm

congyin
06-03-2019, 01:30 PM
I also had a similar experience with a random girl from Emperor yesterday...total dead fish..their attitude changes the moment they reach hotel..I asked her to leave within minutes.

Regarding damages..I think you guys are paying way more..I was able to negotiate it to 60k..went there around 11pm

Seriously ? F. I am a big carrot head. Total moron.

laungteekaung
11-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Overall - Burmese attitude are really F. Rated lowest compare to Thai Indo Viet Chinese and Pinoys. 99% looks like Indian.

Now you know what I was talking? :D Yes many Myanmar girls's attitude in service sector are really suck why? Because Myanmar was under ruled by Civilian and Military Socialists since 1948 the time we got independence. Trust me bro, service sector is really suck and f* up.

1st night girl, you know why that girl became dead fish? because I think properly you already gave her $100, ($200 is like their whole month salary, but they can get just by 2 days working at those places) so after they got it, they don't care anymore, since they don't lose anythings ;) yes those Myanmar girls are really suck :D In local places, one time is just around $10 (yes you read it right, you give them 10x times no wonder their attitude became like this) and last time I check, if you give them extra $10, on next time, you can do whatever you like in those places. ;)

2nd day, hahahaha bro you are f* up :D

3rd day, an Indian??? Burmese Indian?? Dude be careful, some of them worked under bridge before. Be careful. Damn she got $100 and she was happy :D

4rd day, you should try to get girls from outside bro. Don't go to Emperor. Around that area, Taxi drivers got some girls, just go and talk to them. They will give you the range from $30 to $60 only. And this is for the whole night and you can f* 3 times. Girls are good and they are better than girls in Emperor.

My advice? If you feel horny, fly to BKK to get Thai or Philippines or Vietnam girls. Thai girls give better services than Myanmar girls. I am a local in Myanmar so I know the services they give ;) Don't f* Myanmar girls, their attitude sucks. You will feel left horny hahah :D

JohnIreland
15-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Has the spa at Excel treasure tower 3rd floor moved or closed completely?

No[Lan]
15-03-2019, 06:12 PM

last i called the girls that i am okay with have all left. so i am not visitng that place again.

if anyone knows where the girla left for please let me know.

leeseyaung
17-03-2019, 01:23 AM

I was told the lady manger left and the new manger (is a guy) not nice, so few of the girls left including my regular too.

hornyyoungboy
18-03-2019, 10:27 AM
Hii Bros,

I would be on business trip this week , any recommended places to stay / go to for massage /services etc ???

Reading back a few pages seems like the services generally are very poor compared to its neighboring countries but nevertheless as i;m travelling alone ,dont think i would wanan go to those KTV type but maybe massage center or bring back hotel or a place of their on operation .

Any kind bros can share ? as its my 1st time

Many Thanks~

terquila82
19-03-2019, 02:27 PM

i just went on last sat, there's a massage shop at level 3 but didn't walk in. went to the level 4 one took oil @ 18k kyat and hj @ 20 kyat. auto roam outside only but they assign one with flat chest to me :(

YoungMen
23-03-2019, 12:44 PM
Debunking some info from earlier in this thread as well as my own review of YG.

Apollo Hotel Massage does not offer HJs. Their masseuses are quite awful - one almost injured my spine working on the upper back. Scary bad. Not recommended even if you're in North Yangon.

There's a Korean sauna up in Aung Theik Hti, North Yangon called Wave Sauna. Facilities are quite dirty but if you want a hot bath/cold bath type spa to wash off the grime and sweat of too much partying, its a good place to go. Decent place to start as it'll put the tingle in your balls.

I don't know who said this, but Apple KTV definitely does not have hotter girls than Emperor. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but the ladies at Apple KTV are older, more pro and worn out looking compared to the Emperor line-ups. Additionally, the waiters are pushy for tips to the point of making you feel uncomfortable. Managers would come down to talk bullshit with you, presumably to sell you on something or get more tips. There's a fashion show at 11:30, but you could go see that anywhere in Yangon. Made a mistake of going there Friday, when I could've been partying at one of the downtown night clubs.

Emperor is great - it would be a stand out spot anywhere in the world, even in places like Jakarta and BKK. It actually is reminiscent of Today Country / Lokasari Plaza back in the day in Jakarta early 2000 - 2005 when the girls crowd you everywhere. Waiters and managers are less pushy for tips and you don't feel pressured to choose after every line up. Also, the place is crowded with girls and everything runs comfortably. Only issue I'd say is you'll probably end up spending a lot more here than other places. Flower cost, manager/waiter tips, girl likely put you in around 150-180k for the night if you're choosing from a decent line up.

Pioneer is one helluva night club. Feels like an old school, smaller version of Stadium Jakarta before it declined and eventually shut down. No waiters offering you XTC here but I presume you could get it if you want. The middle dance floor is on top of a seemingly massive cellar door - NYC style, and thumps every time you hop on it. The feeling of being in a raw, unprotected club with Kota techno style music that could catch on fire any day is a unique experience I cherish from the yesteryears of Jakarta nightlife. You could likely pick up any girl here not with a guy. May or may not be a working girl. Girls in a group of 2 or 3 are approachable from my experience in Yangon.

I was planning on heading to Fuse but got sidetracked by the bullshit Apple KTV experience and tired out by the worn out pro I picked up from there. I think picking up freelancers on the weekend is a much better experience.

amspascha
26-03-2019, 05:32 PM
Hello, everyone.

I am here in Yangon for 1 week.

Tonight, or on 29th of this week if anyone want to hang out together to KTV WORLD WIDE?

PM me please.

sexlegend
27-03-2019, 09:39 AM
Is this the one opp. Beauty in the Pot? Do share ur experience.

..... Tonight, or on 29th of this week if anyone want to hang out together to KTV WORLD WIDE?
PM me please.

tutorbkk
03-04-2019, 10:40 AM
Excel 3rd floor

An update: It seems that some of the girls that may have left have returned. Went there the other day and it was fairly normal and the lady requestions was available after being "busy" a lot of times before.

neil0103
03-04-2019, 06:57 PM
had gone to emperor last month. the waiter or staff Mr. Win (a good guy, atleast what i thought) was able to translate and also offered me advise on the girls. finally agreed on taking 2 of them. its quite dark inside so again asked him to verify the age of the girls.
On reaching the hotel (park royal) was stopped and the girls had to submit their ID cards and will be able to collect them when they leave. on closer inspection of the ID one of the girls was underage and was not allowed to go up. When i asked what was the problem they said sir he is underage to which i was shocked. so ended up with only 1 girl. payment was adjusted internally between them.
but that was a shocker for me, i couldnt imagine if they had not check the id and something would go wrg i could easily be behind bars for sex with a minor.:mad:

next night i planned to hit the disco in the basement of the hotel.....
managed to find a doable girl.... same procedure at the front desk and off we went.

Working Girls in Yangoon are not as open or skilled or just not receptive as in other countries, communication is a problem. both the pussies were tight so cant complain much....hehehe

wet10wet
05-04-2019, 09:50 AM
Any bros can help with hotel recommendations?
not the highend hilton but decent for work related travels.
Thank you

neil0103
07-04-2019, 06:47 PM
Any bros can help with hotel recommendations?
not the highend hilton but decent for work related travels.
Thank you

Park royal is decent

NotYourBro
12-04-2019, 07:35 PM
First time in Yangon and have a few questions:
1) Does anyone know if the / which clubs, massage and Kev places are open during the water festival?
2) What are your top pics to find beautiful young girls, preferably in a nice athmosphere
3) how much should I expecit per hour/ night?
4) Are there any love hotels that one can book per hour/ what affordable hotel would you otherwise recommend (I’m staying at someone’s privat home - so not sure I can bring girls there)

marathonguy
18-04-2019, 01:23 AM
Hi Mates.
I will be in Yangon from 30th April until 7th May 2019.
If you wanna explore come Join me :D
cheers
Ben

hi bro, i m there from 29th to 6th may. can explore together man.

verytired
18-04-2019, 02:06 AM
Hi Mates.
I will be in Yangon from 30th April until 7th May 2019.
If you wanna explore come Join me :D
cheers
Ben
Aiyah. Miss those dates.

I always like a good night out with bros and get some girls to hang out and chill.

Probably next time. Cheers

Ocatus
18-04-2019, 11:01 AM
Hi all,

Will be in Yangon from April 21st - 25th. Wondering if any bros are around at that time. Maybe we could hang out together to discover new places with happy moments.

CKLW80
21-04-2019, 12:39 AM
hi bro, i m there from 29th to 6th may. can explore together man.

Hi marathonguy & Bensg, I am in yangon of your stated dates but availability will depends on the work there.

Stay in contact then. Cheers !

marathonguy
21-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Hi marathonguy & Bensg, I am in yangon of your stated dates but availability will depends on the work there.

Stay in contact then. Cheers !

sure! PM us

sohbuckkong
27-04-2019, 08:57 PM
I saw this yahoo news about mongla and i thought that some bros here maybe interested to read this
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/sex-casinos-tiger-parts-myanmars-vice-riddled-china-044733296.html

ahdiah
29-04-2019, 12:43 AM
will probably there from 2nd-5th guys! care to allow a newbie like me to join with u guys in the evening? :D

SkyD3vil
29-04-2019, 09:49 PM
Sure PM. I'm there from 30th to 7th may
Hi guy I also in Yangon. Can pm me and go together.

SkyD3vil
29-04-2019, 10:30 PM
will probably there from 2nd-5th guys! care to allow a newbie like me to join with u guys in the evening? :D

Go emperor tomorrow anyone?

Ocatus
30-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Was in Uptown Hotel (level 2 Spa)

First night opted for traditional massage for 7k kyat. Massage was really good. Just that there was no extras offered. Massage will be done in a room with mattress only.

Went on the 3rd night and opted for the oil massage. 17K, lady was tall and slim. Not your normal Myanmar girl (big bottom). Facial features - sharp, big eyes. Pretty SYT. (not too tan). Her massage was alright but asked me if i was okay to add another session. HJ was offered for 20k but i managed to nego down to 15k.

However, have to give it to her as she was eager to please. Her HJ skill is quite solid. The way she caresses my tip, they way she pump my rod. After releasing, she proceed on to head massage, clean me up, and also serve me drinks.

As for the room, there's an attached bathroom. Massage bed is comfortable.

Wont rtm unless there are no options or im simply in that area.

TrueSons
04-05-2019, 01:54 PM
will most likely be there on 14 and 15 May. anyone care to take new newbie along? :D

badguy88
06-05-2019, 08:56 AM
Any spa in yangon that do facial and offer special?

fashionista
07-05-2019, 07:56 AM
Bro, can PM me some good contacts as first time in Yangon and dun want to become a carrots...
Thanks

Smap
08-05-2019, 02:48 PM
H
Please ignore the errors I'm typing on small screen and sipping beer after another in a low light room.

I'm going back to sg tomorrow so cheers guys.

Bro can share bellman contact haha I want to up him liao

harrgo
12-05-2019, 06:17 PM
I am confused - The HUB spa closed a month ago - I used to go there. How dated is this report?

Here a quick update.
Arrived in Yangon and directly went to Inlay Lake for a day and half. There are couple of hotels with spa ( Agoda tells you which a ****).
I had 20 years old with good hands ( you got scream when you shoot). Always get the oil massage - no others you get the means.
Next stop Bagan.
Don't go there unless you are crazy like me love to see our ancestors builds and Ruins.
It's hot and the power almost cutoff every hour. Get a hotel with generator.
If it happens you there don't go to standalone massage shops. There few there - what a waste of time.
There few attached to hotel you can try again ask for oil massage

I'm going back to sg tomorrow so cheers guys.

jenquai
13-05-2019, 07:45 PM
Hello, I hope a bro can help me with an enquiry about hotel visitor policy in yangon.

I am going to explore for the first time and will hit the places mentioned by bros.

I would like to ask if hotels in yangon are guest friendly? I read an earlier post that a hotel rejected girls from one club but allowed girls from another???

I intend to stay at the wyndham hotel, 1 kind bro advised to register any girls we are bringing back up, so does this mean the visitor policy is quite relax, unlike vietnam?

Thank you

asura1
15-05-2019, 01:31 PM
Hello, I hope a bro can help me with an enquiry about hotel visitor policy in yangon.

I am going to explore for the first time and will hit the places mentioned by bros.

I would like to ask if hotels in yangon are guest friendly? I read an earlier post that a hotel rejected girls from one club but allowed girls from another???

I intend to stay at the wyndham hotel, 1 kind bro advised to register any girls we are bringing back up, so does this mean the visitor policy is quite relax, unlike vietnam?

Thank you

Hi bro, as long as the girl you brought has an ID to register as guest, you should be able to bring her up. Also you should register as 2 adults when booking. Some of the hotels doesn't like in change of registered guest so you might need to pay extra if you brought different girl.

jenquai
15-05-2019, 06:58 PM
Hi bro, thank you for your sharing.

I will try out wyndham this trip and give a short update on the friendliness.

jenquai
18-05-2019, 02:34 AM
I have one more question if any bro is willing to share:

How do you guys normally exchange for kyat? I read a lot of reviews that you need super crisp notes if not the money changer will not accept, and that bigger notes such as 50 and 100 get better exchange rates.

Where is the best place to change for kyat?

Thank you

wanhavefun
18-05-2019, 05:25 PM
Anyone stay melia before? Any problems to bring girl up?
Also is excel level 3 still good to go?

asura1
19-05-2019, 12:18 PM
I have one more question if any bro is willing to share:

How do you guys normally exchange for kyat? I read a lot of reviews that you need super crisp notes if not the money changer will not accept, and that bigger notes such as 50 and 100 get better exchange rates.

Where is the best place to change for kyat?

Thank you

I like to exchange at the shop open by banks in the airport, their rate is not that bad. In town i like to go to the shop that at bandula road between 37 street and pansodan street. There is a photo shop together with currency exchange. there is also not bad.

eRicKz
25-05-2019, 01:09 AM
Any good spa with happy ending to recommend ? Any bros to meet? Stay till This Sunday

kaung999
01-06-2019, 10:55 AM
Any good spa with happy ending to recommend ? Any bros to meet? Stay till This Sunday

Well there is a lof of spa with happy ending, prices vary too.
starting from novotel,chartium with 50 usd per session to hotel and to girls is depends also. around 50-100 usd depends on which service u ask for. Chartium can get 4 hands massage also.
Vintage yatch hotel also have spa price per session is 30k I think girls also ask around 40k for hj. My time spa also can get happy ending. G star hotel near myanmar plaza also got happy ending with 20k per session.
Excel got two, one at 3rd floor call Nawarat spa. price for oil is 17k while traditional is 10k. Both can get hj starting from 30k-40k. Can nego to girls to go fully nude also.
4th floor spa name didn't remember, oil massage and traditional prices similar to 3rd floor. Both can get hj. 4th floor spa got better room compare to 3rd floor.

needhelp808
01-06-2019, 05:10 PM
I will be in Mandalay, Myanmar in June 2019 for about 2 weeks.

Any tips or recommendations. Thanks Bros.

Yuheon
05-06-2019, 12:20 AM
Well there is a lof of spa with happy ending, prices vary too. .

Please give more info about 4 hands massage in Chatrium.
How do u ask for it? & price?
Thanks in advance bro.

kaung999
07-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Please give more info about 4 hands massage in Chatrium.
How do u ask for it? & price?
Thanks in advance bro.
The spa name is Nemita spa byLilawadee bro. its just beside the pool side.
price is quite steep tho 50 usd per session per girl. U have to pay 60k to 80k per girl for b2b and hj. Sex and b2b is offered too but price might be vary also.

asiancigar
08-06-2019, 12:24 PM
Heard that the girls near the Chinese border are very pretty and very fair......

Cheerz
AC

harryang
14-06-2019, 06:56 PM
I will be in Yangon 18-20 June. Any bro wanna meet up and go to some nightclubs?

clay1680
15-06-2019, 08:18 PM
I will be in Yangon 18-20 June. Any bro wanna meet up and go to some nightclubs?
Bro, I will be there on the 19th for work. Might have time to chiong with u. But not confirm. You know there well? What's the damage? Thanks in advance. Jon here.

rickyongshow10
17-06-2019, 04:42 PM
Great Tips.
Thank you

That’s it.

JohnIreland
19-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Where is My Time Spa?

JohnIreland
19-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Hello Tom, nice to make your acquaintance. Actually I live in the US and work here a lot, the Ireland part is more of a heritage thing. I have been given and used the advice offered to me here in this forum, however not often enough to make huge recommendations and be as much a contributor as you would like me to be. I did in fact mention on one post that I had visited third floor at excel and the spa there was closed which was I suppose some info not everyone knew at the time and I now know because I mentioned it that it is open again.
I like this forum and the advice the regulars post and if I had answers to peoples questions I would post them. I am not in the country for months on end and so I dont always know the most recent recommendations. So if I have broken some sort of community guideline I would hope that a moderator would let me know. As for my question I did already google MyTime Spa and see that there is one in a hotel here, also there is a MyHome Spa, and I know that not all Spas here are listed on google or google maps, so I was trying to confirm which one it might be so I dont embarrass myself or anyone else at a different premises.

However I feel you may have some anger issues. Calling me a leech or a parasite because I have asked a few questions over the past year seems a little harsh and online harshness is just bravado and very boring when this is a fun place to be.

Slan Leat a Chara

Hurricane88
19-06-2019, 06:57 PM
So if I have broken some sort of community guideline I would hope that a moderator would let me know. As for my question I did already google MyTime Spa and see that there is one in a hotel here, also there is a MyHome Spa, and I know that not all Spas here are listed on google or google maps, so I was trying to confirm which one it might be so I dont embarrass myself or anyone else at a different premises.

You fine dude...start sharing and minimize asking questions...dun cost you few bucks to try out and pen a field report...:_

bigmannow
22-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Hi bros,

How do look for LT ? Any WeChat or ?

Was approached by a tout on the streets at night once .. he quoted ST 35 000 and LT 50000. The prices seem really cheap after reading the posts here .. so I went to his shophouse only just to look see look see and there were only a few ladies , but got two young n prettier ones.. When I wanted to leave , they became a bit agressive and wanted me to pay .. eventually I argued with them why should I pay at all n left.

Any bros with similar experiences ?

bigmannow
22-06-2019, 07:27 PM
Took bus number 36 from around Sule Pagoda for just 200 Kyats and took about 25 min and alighted at a bus stop on the highway about 100m north of Cherry Hills hotel. Walked for a few minutes to Excel Treasure Hotel.

At the elevator , there are two display posters.. one on Nawarat spa (3rd floor) and lavandar spa (4th floor). Decided to go Nawarat spa. Can see the spa once out of the lift on3rd floor.

As recommended, I asked for those mentioned by one of the bro here and only Poe Poe ( dark skin)was available.

I took traditional massage (10000 for 1 hour)
Extra : 20000 HJ , 10000 topless n auto roam , another 10000 suck her natural C cup titties :)

After session, I walked back to opposite bus stop take bus 36 back to Sule Pagoda

Poe Poe is playful , has a good body , young but only she is tanned skin. Does not speak much English .. I had to ask her for the extras :)

Swarbwargyi
23-06-2019, 01:57 AM
Took bus number 36 from around Sule Pagoda for just 200 Kyats and took about 25 min and alighted at a bus stop on the highway about 100m north of Cherry Hills hotel. Walked for a few minutes to Excel Treasure Hotel.

At the elevator , there are two display posters.. one on Nawarat spa (3rd floor) and lavandar spa (4th floor). Decided to go Nawarat spa. Can see the spa once out of the lift on3rd floor.

As recommended, I asked for those mentioned by one of the bro here and only Poe Poe ( dark skin)was available.

I took traditional massage (10000 for 1 hour)
Extra : 20000 HJ , 10000 topless n auto roam , another 10000 suck her natural C cup titties :)

After session, I walked back to opposite bus stop take bus 36 back to Sule Pagoda

Poe Poe is playful , has a good body , young but only she is tanned skin. Does not speak much English .. I had to ask her for the extras :)
Poe Poe sucked her boobs?She didn't allow me suck her boobs only touching her boob.I pay her for 30k.

bigmannow
23-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Poe Poe sucked her boobs?She didn't allow me suck her boobs only touching her boob.I pay her for 30k.

I kind of Nego another 10000 for sucking her boobies :D

Swarbwargyi
23-06-2019, 11:00 AM
I kind of Nego another 10000 for sucking her boobies :D

Yeah u are so Lucy.I want to suck her boob but she denied me.she allow me touching her boob.

nkmdls2
25-06-2019, 07:00 PM
I am going to yangon this thursday. Any bro can recommend things like outcalls masssage to my hotel or any ktv massage special service near airport areas.

Dont feel like travelling to down town. work area near airport.

needhelp808
27-06-2019, 05:16 PM
Was in Mandalay, Myanmar for almost 2 weeks. Quite a vibrant cow-boy town. Many spas and ktvs in town. Our Myanmar host warn us against visiting shady joints in dark and lonely streets. That where all these joints are normally located. The ones in Yangon are more happening and safe. You never know when you will be robbed and attacked. The ones in shopping centres are more safe but no specials. Quite a lot speaks Chinese and provide really good massage and noting more. The door to the room have large cracks so that the boss can peep in to check if there are funny business going on. What a disappointment. Went to one of the biggest restaurant in the country, 5 storey high of dining rooms called Golden Duck. Quality good and price reasonable.

The best ktv joint in Mandalay is called BOB (Best of Best). For a group of 5 guys including girls comes up to less than $ 300 sgd. No hard stuff just beer, chinese tea, soft drinks and snacks. Quite reasonable. Girls mainly form outside the city and Yangon. Tips for girls 2 to 3 hours about 20 usd. the place and deco is high class. tried a few others but major disappointment. So went BOB whenever we are free.

There is Grab tuk-tuk and grab taxi. 5 to 6 sgd can take you to most place around the city. These are safe but only cash accepted.

fashionista
06-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Was in Yangon for the whole week.
Visited Inya Day Spa, J7 foot massage but there are not even offering any handjob...

Any bros here know of any house-call services?

Hotel massage they do offered but are charging USD 150 for one handjob, excluding the massage package of USD 50 for 60 mins in Pan Pacific.

Wish to explore more...

Any updates

LuvAzianGirlz
17-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Hello guys, I am looking for a freelancer with good service for 100 to 150k kyats, anyone has a contact to share? Thanks

John8868
25-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Any freelance contact bro ? I am in yangon now available today, any bro wanna to chong together please PM me. Thanks.

sexlegend
08-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Fresh report from yesterday visit to Apple Bar - current stock quite cialat in term of quality .... & those chio ssyt already kena reserved by their regulars

LuvAzianGirlz
10-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Fresh report from yesterday visit to Apple Bar - current stock quite cialat in term of quality .... & those chio ssyt already kena reserved by their regulars

Can you speak English, mate? Not everyone is fluent in Singapore English or Bahasa. Thanks

Frankiestine
11-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Can you speak English, mate? Not everyone is fluent in Singapore English or Bahasa. Thanks

simple translation:

visit to Apple, quality of gals bad (cialat), pretty (chio) sweet young things (syt)already reserved by the regulars..

Invoker10
13-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Hey guys,

I would like to inform you about new place for your relaxation and satisfaction.
Eastern Myanmar Hotel, there is a spa for happy ending. This hotel is situated in Hlaing Thayar Township which is other side of Yangon River. This hotel is Near FMI City and Sein Gay Har Supermarket is beside of that hotel. Girls from Nawarat Spa Excel 3rd Floors moved to this Hotel.
Try this place.

Swarbwargyi
14-08-2019, 04:23 AM
Hey guys,

I would like to inform you about new place for your relaxation and satisfaction.
Eastern Myanmar Hotel, there is a spa for happy ending. This hotel is situated in Hlaing Thayar Township which is other side of Yangon River. This hotel is Near FMI City and Sein Gay Har Supermarket is beside of that hotel. Girls from Nawarat Spa Excel 3rd Floors moved to this Hotel.
Try this place.Girls from excel 3rd floor are chitsu and khattar.Eastern myanmar hotel spa,whose girl do u recommended?

Andaman
14-08-2019, 09:02 AM
Girls from excel 3rd floor are chitsu and khattar.Eastern myanmar hotel spa,whose girl do u recommended?

What about cost?

Swarbwargyi
14-08-2019, 12:06 PM
What about cost?More information about eastern Myanmar hotel spa you can call this phone number

(Edited by mod - phone number not allowed)

HDLYisgood
18-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Any bros got recommendation for fun places in Yangon or outcall services? Going next weekend.

nympho2
21-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Any bros been to Club 225? I was charged 200k kyats for take out but quality seems higher than other places...

darklove
21-08-2019, 11:59 PM
Have anyone been to the border town between China and Mynamar.

Heard there is alot of girls there.

Can anyone advise?

Jjames
22-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Have anyone been to the border town between China and Mynamar.

Heard there is alot of girls there.

Can anyone advise?

I heard it is hard to even reach Mong La. Need to take many hours of bus. How u planning to go?

Schokoladesuka
22-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Went to Hotel Parami Spa to get some cheeky massage.
The masseuses are more mature and older and they dont beat around the bush and straight up tell you the services they offer and the price for it.
Not sure if i would return tbh.

Any new or interesting places to explore? 3q

sohbuckkong
22-08-2019, 05:54 PM
I heard it is hard to even reach Mong La. Need to take many hours of bus. How u planning to go?

About 2 yrs ago, we managed to reach Tachiliek, we wanted to go Mongla but the Myanmar immigration only allow us to hang around tachiliek and this is stamped on the white card when we surrender our passport and they pass us a white card.

In tachiliek we saw a bus and we wanted to board the bus but the driver look at our white card and say we are not allowed to travel out of tachiliek.

At that time there was fighting around that region.

Another way to reach Mongla is via Yunnan. There are motorcyvlist to ferry you illegally via forest tracks from Daluo to mongla bypassing immigration.

Happyman007
22-08-2019, 05:57 PM
About 2 yrs ago, we managed to reach Tachiliek, we wanted to go Mongla but the Myanmar immigration only allow us to hang around tachiliek and this is stamped on the white card when we surrender our passport and they pass us a white card.

In tachiliek we saw a bus and we wanted to board the bus but the driver look at our white card and say we are not allowed to travel out of tachiliek.

At that time there was fighting around that region.

I'm thinking of going Tachiliek with few cm friends, so our sg passport will not get stamp at the thai and thachiliek customs?

Or we can request to stamp as per normal immigration so we can go anywhere in Myanmar cities?

Myanmar no need visa for sg passport tio bo?

sohbuckkong
22-08-2019, 06:15 PM
I'm thinking of going Tachiliek with few cm friends, so our sg passport will not get stamp at the thai and thachiliek customs?

Or we can request to stamp as per normal immigration so we can go anywhere in Myanmar cities?

Myanmar no need visa for sg passport tio bo?

Singaporean no need visa to Myanmar.

About 2 years ago, my friend and I flew to chiangrai, then from airport we took a cab to Maesai border. From Maesai we exit Thailand, cross a small bridge and enter Myanmar via Tachiliek. At this Myanmar immigration in Tachiliek, every foreigner must surrender their passport and in return they gave us a card with all the permits written inside. At the immigration we also got to pay some money.

TonyCheong2
22-08-2019, 06:19 PM
Another way to reach Mongla is via Yunnan. There are motorcyvlist to ferry you illegally via forest tracks from Daluo to mongla bypassing immigration.

Hahaha Mongla is man's paradise. :p
Uses RMB and China's mobile signal.

Note: Only for the brave and special force soldiers. :D

Happyman007
22-08-2019, 07:25 PM
Singaporean no need visa to Myanmar.

About 2 years ago, my friend and I flew to chiangrai, then from airport we took a cab to Maesai border. From Maesai we exit Thailand, cross a small bridge and enter Myanmar via Tachiliek. At this Myanmar immigration in Tachiliek, every foreigner must surrender their passport and in return they gave us a card with all the permits written inside. At the immigration we also got to pay some money.

ok thanks, so the Myanmar side will not stamp on your passport? And in this case our thai white card will be taken by thai immigration and we'll need to fill up the white card again when going back to thai right?

Any idea why Tachiliek not giving us the normal stamp like we get in Yangon?

sohbuckkong
22-08-2019, 07:43 PM
ok thanks, so the Myanmar side will not stamp on your passport? And in this case our thai white card will be taken by thai immigration and we'll need to fill up the white card again when going back to thai right?

Any idea why Tachiliek not giving us the normal stamp like we get in Yangon?

Upon entering tachiliek via Maesai, Myanmar will stamp your passport and then they will keep your passport and handover to you a card. This card is like a permit.

When you exiting tachiliek , you handover the card to Myanmar immigration and then they will return you the passport.

Happyman007
22-08-2019, 07:45 PM
Upon entering tachiliek, Myanmar will stamp your passport and then they will keep your passport and handover to you a card.

When you exiting tachiliek , you handover the white card to Myanmar immigration and then they will return you the passport.

ok noted with thanks, have been ordering my Kavalan from there for so long but never step inside tachiliek, heard from some friends living there saying night light like karaoke are more expensive and more china people there. Will make a trip there in future and report back with FR :D

Kamsia!

femdomfinder11
23-08-2019, 01:05 PM
hey guys, do you know any dominatrix in yangon? cannot seem to find any online. Thank you bros.

sohbuckkong
23-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Hahaha Mongla is man's paradise. :p
Uses RMB and China's mobile signal.

Note: Only for the brave and special force soldiers. :D

Hi, so that time when you travelled from Laos to xishuangbana, did u go daluo.

LuvAzianGirlz
24-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Went to Hotel Parami Spa to get some cheeky massage.
The masseuses are more mature and older and they dont beat around the bush and straight up tell you the services they offer and the price for it.
Not sure if i would return tbh.

Any new or interesting places to explore? 3q

Can you get more than a HJ there? I'm looking for a place to get a BJ

Swarbwargyi
24-08-2019, 09:09 AM
Can you get more than a HJ there? I'm looking for a place to get a BJ

Some grill from excel third floor Miley and yoon le.You can get Bj &fj from these girls.

LuvAzianGirlz
24-08-2019, 10:55 PM
Some grill from excel third floor Miley and yoon le.You can get Bj &fj from these girls.

Your info is outdated, bro. Yoon Lay was my fav but she left Excel 3rd floor almost one year ago

sohbuckkong
25-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Aha, this info is useful to know. :)

After reading everywhere, I conclude a more successful way to go mongla is to fly to Myanmar then fly or travel to Kent Tung, then approach tour agencies to bring you to Mongla.

Swarbwargyi
25-08-2019, 10:22 PM
Your info is outdated, bro. Yoon Lay was my fav but she left Excel 3rd floor almost one year ago

She was come back to excel third for along time.

HDLYisgood
26-08-2019, 11:09 PM
Excel Treasure Hotel 3rd Floor still got cheeky massage? I went there today but got no massage parlour. Then went to Level 6 and try Cherry Spa..... nothing cheeky there.

tutorbkk
27-08-2019, 10:32 AM
Excel 3rd floor and 4th floor are still operating. Yes; a couple of the girls are back as well. Last time I went Yoon must have been popular and had very rushed service, so have not been back for a little while.

Invoker10
29-08-2019, 10:44 AM
I have visited my space spa at Wyne hotel. Good places good decoration girls are pretty. This is my first time visit to that spa. I chose random girl. She is average pretty and burmese & chinese hybrid. Her boobs are parky and big by touching from outside. Hj is strong and fast handed. But price for hj is 30000 ks and topless boobs naked price is 20000 ks. It is too expensive compared with other places. So i chose only Hj. I did not ask topless price is included for both of sucking boob and play or only boob play. Anyone knows topless price include for both?

Girl name : Noe Noe
Boob : D cup
Hj: 8/10
Apperance :7/10

Anyone knows better girl recommendation?

Andaman
31-08-2019, 08:46 AM
She was come back to excel third for along time.
Possible to get BJ FJ from Yoon?

Swarbwargyi
31-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Possible to get BJ FJ from Yoon?

Yes some brother say she give bj&fj.

vteng
03-09-2019, 06:59 AM
I started a new thread that is not related to Yangon, but was moved here. This area is NOT possible to approach from Myanmar proper (for non Burmese at least) and is quite far from Yangon too. Therefore it would deserve its own thread.
Anyways.

Topic: Eastern Shan State, 小勐拉&邦康 - Anyone been there? How is it possible? How was it?

TimMcgregor
03-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Yes some brother say she give bj&fj.

My exp is only hj.

Andaman
08-09-2019, 09:25 PM
My exp is only hj.

Yes, me too. Only hj exp.
anyone know where can get fi? Like wai za yan tar Rd before.

Swarbwargyi
08-09-2019, 10:49 PM
Yes, me too. Only hj exp.
anyone know where can get fi? Like wai za yan tar Rd before.Wealth inn in u chitmg housing can get fj like wai za yan tar road.

Invoker10
09-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Wealth inn in u chitmg housing can get fj like wai za yan tar road.

Thanks for information.

May I know the price for offers?
I heard they offer normal massage as well as oil massage.
HJ/FJ can be available in normal massage?
Can we get Chinese girls, I see this is owned by Chinese guys.

Sorry for many questions! 😁

Swarbwargyi
09-09-2019, 11:53 PM
Thanks for information.

May I know the price for offers?
I heard they offer normal massage as well as oil massage.
HJ/FJ can be available in normal massage?
Can we get Chinese girls, I see this is owned by Chinese guys.

Sorry for many questions! 😁
The price is about 90k for Vietnam girl and 60k for Myanmar girl.Hj/Fj can aviable in oil massage.That's not my experience.I heard from Myanmar bro.

Invoker10
10-09-2019, 05:44 PM
The price is about 90k for Vietnam girl and 60k for Myanmar girl.Hj/Fj can aviable in oil massage.That's not my experience.I heard from Myanmar bro.

Wow!
Vietnam can be chosen there!!
Nice info bro

oneistomany
11-09-2019, 05:46 PM
Any bro who coming to Yangon and wants to stay/chill in Novotel Yangon Max (business or staycation) at discounted rates, hit me up. As I have privileges to spend in September and October.
Cheers

archy
12-09-2019, 04:35 PM
Hi Seniors, i will be dropping in yangon between 17 - 19 Sept for work, will be staying at Junction City, just checking any nice spots around JC?

YoeYoeLay
16-09-2019, 03:13 PM
Hi Dear,

Do you still have this ma ma sam phone number ? Pls share, with her name.

sanzfalcon
17-09-2019, 09:30 AM
Hi Bros, I am in Yangon until 20 Sep and will be staying around Myanmar Plaza. Much appreciate if I can get info on places for special HJ/BJ massage in the nearby areas and any recommendation for specific ML providing specials. Thanks.

Swarbwargyi
18-09-2019, 10:19 PM
Hi Bros, I am in Yangon until 20 Sep and will be staying around Myanmar Plaza. Much appreciate if I can get info on places for special HJ/BJ massage in the nearby areas and any recommendation for specific ML providing specials. Thanks.you can get hj/bj massage in excel 3rd floor.I recommended for thezin in excel 3rd floor near shwegonedaing.

dandesilva1
25-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Gonne be in Yanggon for a long transit... anyone knows if nearby airport (or at airport) can get some quick action?

dl2ac
27-09-2019, 04:45 AM
So I guess the place at wealth inn and waizayantar street is closed? Any places with fj available still then?

mark3434
03-10-2019, 04:32 PM
will be in yangon from 22-25.. pm me if anyone is there..

sexlegend
08-10-2019, 08:07 AM
As I was having aching back, decided to try outcall massage from Sapei (to my hotel). Opted for 2 hrs oil massage. They sent 2 therapists to my hotel (it's clean massage, so the extra therapist is to make sure client don't humsup). Asked to strip & covered with towel for the session. Quite a decent strength & skill. Damage Kyat 50 + Kyat 10 for taxi.

sexlegend
10-10-2019, 12:52 AM
After a good run with my regular from Apple, finally she chut pattern (on our 5th session), demanding top-up $.

Once my spidey sense triggered, straight away disengaged & renewed my hunting ... this time at Emperor. Paid 10k entrance fee, & after 5 or 6 rounds of parade, spotted a ssyt with great smile.

Asked 180k but nego to 150k (30k to Emperor & balance 120k split between the girl & mummy).

Everything seemed perfect ... ssyt + cute + nice figure BUT ... knn smelly cibai just fucking spoiled all the positive build up. Finally decided to let her go. Guess have to put back my hunting gear again tomorrow.

Redoxan
12-10-2019, 12:30 AM
By the way, what is the address of Emperor? Staying at Sule Shangrila. Thanks

Barang66
12-10-2019, 12:26 PM
By the way, what is the address of Emperor? Staying at Sule Shangrila. Thanks

5th floor on 25th Street near Anawrahta road. Less than one km from Shangrila. I have been there twice, but I prefer Music 5 in downstairs of Park Royal.

Redoxan
12-10-2019, 03:58 PM
Thanks. Will find time to go

mark3434
22-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Just reached Yangon, anyone wanna explore?

firelkf
24-10-2019, 04:12 PM
Nowadays no need surender passport at tachiliek liao. Singaporean visa free. So they nolonger hold the passport. 30days.
In fact, i in tachileik now. Lol
Tachileik to Mongla is aprox 6 - 8 hours drive depending on route. There are 2 routes available.

bill4ever
26-10-2019, 09:02 AM
hello bros,
I will be in Yangon soon and was thinking of staying at the Summit Parkview hotel, nearby Pioneer disco. Just wondering if it is girl friendly? Do they check on the girls coming up with us? Sorry, I am a noob in Yangon! :o

horneydoggie
27-10-2019, 07:21 AM
Nowadays no need surender passport at tachiliek liao. Singaporean visa free. So they nolonger hold the passport. 30days.
Tachileik to Mongla is aprox 6 - 8 hours drive depending on route. There are 2 routes available.

Hi bro, can get more info from you going to mongla, I tried the china route but got shut down. Do you still have to get a guide to bring you to mongla?

OnlyLiveOnce
27-10-2019, 09:00 AM

Hi bro,
Can kindly give us a FR on your trip from Tachileik to Mongla for the benefit of many brothers interested in visiting Mongla. Also, how you get to Tachileik, cheers and thanks.

zkrocker
02-11-2019, 03:30 AM
Bro, contact plse

domainame
04-11-2019, 05:37 AM
me too

please pm me

zkrocker
05-11-2019, 09:53 AM
Interested , bro.

R00tbeer
05-11-2019, 10:59 AM
After a good run with my regular from Apple, finally she chut pattern (on our 5th session), demanding top-up $.

Once my spidey sense triggered, straight away disengaged & renewed my hunting ... this time at Emperor. Paid 10k entrance fee, & after 5 or 6 rounds of parade, spotted a ssyt with great smile.

Asked 180k but nego to 150k (30k to Emperor & balance 120k split between the girl & mummy).

Everything seemed perfect ... ssyt + cute + nice figure BUT ... knn smelly cibai just fucking spoiled all the positive build up. Finally decided to let her go. Guess have to put back my hunting gear again tomorrow.

I had similar experience with smelly burmese CB, a couple of them actually. It smells like stink fish.

horneydoggie
06-11-2019, 02:59 AM
I had similar experience with smelly burmese CB, a couple of them actually. It smells like stink fish.
That's quite common, called VB, vaginal bacterial something. Need to put the pill up there then cure liao. Common cause bad hygiene.
I kena also, fingered her, my fingers smell for 2 days. In the end also let her go. Lol