View Full Version : Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Pearl
23-03-2012, 01:48 PM
I supposed with the latest surge of tourists.....sad:o

Yes..go now better than go later.. :D

huanggua
24-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Exactly what I had in mind but sadly, no capital. Hospitality services booming in Myanmar due to huge influx of Western tourists. 20 years of "closed door" policies has piqued Western interests.

Boutique style hotel will make a killing now. Parkroyal. 2 years ago, rate was USD50+, today its USD88 and yet daily fully booked for the last 2 months. Many abandoned colonial British bungalows available in good location and can be converted into small boutique hotel.

Are those bungalows available for sale or long leasing? Any idea what are the prices?

zion1989
24-03-2012, 10:16 AM
anybody going to myanmmar in may ?

Pearl
24-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Are those bungalows available for sale or long leasing? Any idea what are the prices?

Foreigners cant own properties in Myanmar unless u know the government on personal basis. ;)

Or marry a local.. :p

huanggua
25-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Foreigners cant own properties in Myanmar unless u know the government on personal basis. ;)

Or marry a local.. :p

Thanks for the response. But what about leading them long term?

mishra11
25-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Any new FL on Yangoon? planning a trip of Asia next month, got lot of info for SG and KL , but very less info on Yangoon ...

Pearl
26-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the response. But what about leading them long term?

Yes.. Foreigners can rent/lease long term.

Do take note that local Myanmar laws are very lopsided and inclined towards local benefit should any issues arises.

Therefore, finding a reliable landlord/partner is more critical. Largely depends on luck.

huanggua
26-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Yes.. Foreigners can rent/lease long term.

Do take note that local Myanmar laws are very lopsided and inclined towards local benefit should any issues arises.

Therefore, finding a reliable landlord/partner is more critical. Largely depends on luck.

I am thinking of going over in May and I am interested in investing in hotels and restaurants. I think its an opportunity not to be missed. I would have like to go over next month but I have matters to attend to in Manila. How about a joint venture arrangement?

Pearl
28-03-2012, 05:05 PM
I am thinking of going over in May and I am interested in investing in hotels and restaurants. I think its an opportunity not to be missed. I would have like to go over next month but I have matters to attend to in Manila. How about a joint venture arrangement?

Bro..if u bring hospitality industry experience, then finding a local partner is not too difficult.

Myanmar has Water Festival from 10th-23rd April. Don't go during this period..everything is closed.

huanggua
07-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Bro..if u bring hospitality industry experience, then finding a local partner is not too difficult.

Myanmar has Water Festival from 10th-23rd April. Don't go during this period..everything is closed.

I don't have any such experience. I am a property investor. I am only thinking of getting a place where I can turn into a small hotel and get the local people to run it for me. I can't be there for long and I have no knowledge to impart. But if the conditions are right I can bring in somebody who has the experience. What I need is basically the starting costs of such venture as my resources are limited.

Pearl
07-04-2012, 08:13 AM
I don't have any such experience. I am a property investor. I am only thinking of getting a place where I can turn into a small hotel and get the local people to run it for me. I can't be there for long and I have no knowledge to impart. But if the conditions are right I can bring in somebody who has the experience. What I need is basically the starting costs of such venture as my resources are limited.

Let me ask around my local contacts and see if anyone is interested in joint venture ops.

Will pm u if there are opportunities.

Golden question
07-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Due to the recent wide coverage media them,i notice that myammar girls look rather pretty even though their skin is darker from the TV.Some girls at the rally looks chio to me:D

rauldon
14-04-2012, 10:51 PM
I just got back from there.......was with a friend who is a local .he brought me to fee clubs.daam the girls have great asses!!!! finaly picked one from 369...............great minah ass!!! whole night only 40usd and service was super!!! even fucked her ass!!! enjoyed my trip there hopefully can go again soon

don07
22-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi bro Rauldon, care to share the info on tat club and the gal. Cos I will be spending 1 night in Yangon on 27th April. Dun wanna depend on the taxi drivers as I had a bad experience last month with the drivers. Thanks in advance bro.

Lonelymale
24-04-2012, 11:40 PM
I just got back from there.......was with a friend who is a local .he brought me to fee clubs.daam the girls have great asses!!!! finaly picked one from 369...............great minah ass!!! whole night only 40usd and service was super!!! even fucked her ass!!! enjoyed my trip there hopefully can go again soon

Hi bro which joint is 369? I only went to park royal and pub there have a lot if chicks there for u to pick up

Pearl
25-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Hi bro which joint is 369? I only went to park royal and pub there have a lot if chicks there for u to pick up

Club 369 should be opposite Emperor KTV

What is the tapao rate now for Music Club?

Lonelymale
26-04-2012, 02:26 AM
Club 369 should be opposite Emperor KTV

What is the tapao rate now for Music Club?

Bro

Usd 100- 150

What's the rates for club 369 ? I going there nxt month let me know if u going again by the way u know the directions to cub 369

Pearl
26-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Bro

Usd 100- 150

What's the rates for club 369 ? I going there nxt month let me know if u going again by the way u know the directions to cub 369

Bro..

Every local Myanmar knows where is Emperor or Club 369 . :D

On going rate for Club 369 ranges from 30-60 USD.

Music Club and Paddy O Malley charges the highest rate in entire Myanmar :p

itron9000
26-04-2012, 02:20 PM
where is this Paddy O Malley

rauldon
26-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Yahoo I m going again on Monday for 5days any1will be there ?? Bro pearl u be there ?

rauldon
26-04-2012, 02:42 PM
I got a feeling this tread is going to last a Long time ;)

Pearl
26-04-2012, 04:33 PM
where is this Paddy O Malley

Basement of Sedona hotel

Pearl
26-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Yahoo I m going again on Monday for 5days any1will be there ?? Bro pearl u be there ?

I will be there but different timing.. Schedule gone haywire for May and June. Have to wait until last min before I can fix my time. :(

High chance I will be there mid May... We can go for a cup of lapae yea

rauldon
26-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Sorry boss may I m to be in other countries nx time we try to meet or of u in Singapore can meet for kopi also

lglg666
27-04-2012, 02:38 PM

I suspect this thread will last even longer since Yangoon is enjoy the tourist boom:D

Daily 5 points to share/return

rauldon
30-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Wal lau so hard to get ticket full full full

rauldon
30-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Ok bros will be there from 2/5 till 5/may. will be at orchid hotel....will be free after 9pm onwards everday so any1 want to have a coffee or hunting drop me a pm here

sonnam80
02-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Hi, pearl, I know you have quite a lot of contacts in myanmar, my company is looking for joint venture ops with locals, hopefully you can hook me up. I know it is such a awkward request... i mean if you interested in it yourself, we can talk about it too :)

by the way, I might be going around June, hopefully can meet you up with coffee or meal, and it will be on me for sure.

my email: [email protected]

Pearl
03-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Hi, pearl, I know you have quite a lot of contacts in myanmar, my company is looking for joint venture ops with locals, hopefully you can hook me up. I know it is such a awkward request... i mean if you interested in it yourself, we can talk about it too :)

by the way, I might be going around June, hopefully can meet you up with coffee or meal, and it will be on me for sure.

my email: [email protected]

I will pm you.. ;)

jhtweee455
03-05-2012, 04:56 PM

What makes you say that? :)

sonnam80
03-05-2012, 11:51 PM
I will pm you.. ;)

Bro Pearl, thanks for your help, I owe you a big one, if I can see you by any chance, dinner's on me;)

rauldon
05-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Another successful business but failure in bonking trip to Yangon now at airport going back home will write up soon hopefully

Pearl
06-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Bro Pearl, thanks for your help, I owe you a big one, if I can see you by any chance, dinner's on me;)

Anytime bro. my best wishes and hope u can start something successful in Myanmar.

I will remember your dinner offer..after you get things moving..:D

bombersg
15-05-2012, 12:58 PM
To bros that coming to stay in Yangon, please take note that all hotels do not accept credit cards anymore. I understand from the hotel staff that they are going through some restructuring in the banking infrastructure, please bring more cash with you if you want to cheong. The airport rates is going at USD1 to 830 yaht.

ThrashMetal
15-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Hey SBF bros,

I know it's a little weird to post something like this in this forum but if you have business lobang in Myanmar, please let me know. Well, I am a Myanmar citizen, born in Myanmar and my mother tongue is Myanmar. My mother is a property investor and my father currently works in a company called 'Max Myanmar' , hmmm, I understand it is something like a very big conglomerate in my country. Well, a little more about myself, I had spent only about 10 years of my life in my country because my father used to be a diplomat and our family used to travel. I had grown up in Tokyo, New Delhi, Yangon and Singapore. Well I came to Singapore for my tertiary education and I have been here ever since.

And as for cheonging in Myanmar, I don't usually go to pubs and establishments. My parents are in the country and I need to be discrete. I would just checked into a hotel and I usually get help from my good friends to call up a pimp. I usually get very high GFE girls this way. One of the reasons may be because, Myanmar girls favour a lot on local guys who stay abroad, followed by amores (Caucasians), followed by Japanese/Korean, followed by other foreigners. I would spend up to SGD300 (2 hundred thousand Kyats) for such girls. I may be going back to my country for a visit in six to eight months times. Anybody interested to cheong with me may PM me. I will announce again if my visit is confirmed.

Sex Kid
21-05-2012, 02:16 AM
Hello Brudders,

Can advise me?

If I want to go to Myanmar from Bangkok, what is the best way?

Do I need to apply visa? I'm Singaporean. Anyone got expereince how to do that? Like where to apply, how long take to get visa, how much, etc.

Actually, I'm going Cambodia (Phnom Penh) from Bangkok. Also want to go to Vietnam. Must come back Bangkok then go Myanmar or can go from Phnom Penh or HCMC?

I want to visit Cambodia, Vietnam & Myanmar lah.

Thank you brudders.

ThisIsNewID
24-05-2012, 07:10 AM
i will be in ygn from 8 to 13 june! reaching late night on 8 taking last flight of the day from silk air!

any one want to meet up for some action?

rauldon
29-05-2012, 11:20 AM
bro from what i know u have to give your passport in singapore to get visa

Sex Kid
30-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Hello Brudder,

I check internet and saw this website.
http://www.myanmarvisa.com/

Any brudders can advise me this one real or not?

Because I stay far away in Qatar so no logic go back SG.

Thank you brudder.

rauldon
30-05-2012, 11:38 AM
bro there is always a risk factor in that senses go to singapore embassy in doa and ask for advice think thats better\

avks
30-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Just an update for sharing:
US$ is not widely accepted anymore. The local prefer kyats.
The hotel girl fee is now US$30.

Anyone knows whether the local girls are ok not to register at the hotel front desk with their ID? If can do that, can save the girl fee. Told the gal that I bring back but she still prefer to register at the front desk. I think she think that is safer for her I guess?

Sex Kid
31-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Thank you brudders for advice.

I think this round I go Thailand and Cambodia only lah.

Maybe next round after get more information then I go Maynmar.

Thank you brudders.

lucky23
31-05-2012, 12:17 AM
hi , you can go to the Mynammar embassy in bangkok to apply, but need to make appointment to meet the ambassor to explain why you didnt apply in singapore.
-> they are afraid that you are denied with mynammar visa in the 1st place
-> ask them for fast approval one day and 6mths visa to 1yr visa, so they hv a chance to ask you for kopi money.
-. that what i need in other country to get myn visa, which i got a 1yr visa for only S$300 multiple entry.:D
Thank you brudders.[/QUOTE]

Hanoimaw
01-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Just an update for sharing:
US$ is not widely accepted anymore. The local prefer kyats.
The hotel girl fee is now US$30.

wah, hotels also getting into the act. The whole place is burning up in inflation!

Btw, what is the latest exchange rate? Thanks!

avks
01-06-2012, 04:06 PM
I think the latest rate is about 840 kyat per US$. Change at hotel is 800 kyat per US$. Seems that they don't insist on almost new US$ anymore.

rauldon
02-06-2012, 01:02 AM
The country is changing so fast

sdt7971
04-06-2012, 04:27 AM
I will b in Myanmar from 11 to 23Jun.
I pass my passport to my coy's travel agency on tue and got back on Fri.

If u need express service, I can intro u... As I use them once due to urgency but of coz they charge slightly higher....

I will in Yangon in the first week (the hotel rates now is scary!!!!) after tat I will be Mandalay then NPT....

I am staying in Traders... But Park Royal is a better choice due to the Disco n of coz the gals!!! Last mth, when my distributor check the room rate is USD150 +/- but tis mth the rate will shoot up, min. by 30% to 50%....

Credit cards r accept in Yangon but not other provinces...

Hope the info helps.... Have fun......

sdt7971
04-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Hello Brudders,

Can advise me?

If I want to go to Myanmar from Bangkok, what is the best way?

Do I need to apply visa? I'm Singaporean. Anyone got expereince how to do that? Like where to apply, how long take to get visa, how much, etc.

Actually, I'm going Cambodia (Phnom Penh) from Bangkok. Also want to go to Vietnam. Must come back Bangkok then go Myanmar or can go from Phnom Penh or HCMC?

I want to visit Cambodia, Vietnam & Myanmar lah.

Thank you brudders.

Bro, btw now for Sporean, they allow VISA On Arrivial......

avks
05-06-2012, 03:25 AM
Any bros can share any ways to avoid paying the hotel gal fees? Are the gals willing to stay overnight without registering at the front desk? Tks!

Hanoimaw
07-06-2012, 09:58 PM
I will b in Myanmar from 11 to 23Jun.

I am staying in Traders... But Park Royal is a better choice due to the Disco n of coz the gals!!! Last mth, when my distributor check the room rate is USD150 +/- but tis mth the rate will shoot up, min. by 30% to 50%....

Hope the info helps.... Have fun......

Bro, Traders is now US$250 a night. Let me know if you are getting 150 a night. Next time will go through your distributor.

rauldon
19-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Sad to hear that there are problems in burma now :() any bros still there can update the situstion"?? my customer say it is geting worse nowdays

don07
20-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Hi Readers. When I travel to Yangon, I always put up in Seasons of Yangon, Airport Hotel. It is just in front of the International airport. The rate there is USD45/night. You can bring ladies to ur room with no xtra charges. Only setback is that the hotel is way out away from down town. But no issues to me. A taxi to down town would cost me 5000kyat. This is not a 5star hotel. But it has a decent room with AC and heater. It has a swimming pool too. Comes with a decent buffet breakfast. And the owner is a Malaysian Chinese guy, a gd friend of mine. As for ladies, you can ask the bell boy. He has all the contacts. Just tip him afterwards. Try to change kyat in the airport as the hotel rate is abit low. And near the hotel, there is this bar/restaurant where uni students work part time as models/singers. All chio looking ones. Buy them a garland, they will come sit with you. Talk the rates with her. And if she is fine, she will leave with you after her work ends, usually 12mn. Some of them looks chinese and can speak a lil chinese, but they are locals. SYT osso have. After that happy bonking. Not many people knows about this hotel as everyone wants a hotel tat is down town. Probably thats why the rates going sky rocketing.

P.S: Pls do up my points if you find this post informational.

don07
20-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Sad to hear that there are problems in burma now :() any bros still there can update the situstion"?? my customer say it is geting worse nowdays

I am in Myanmar now, but more to the Northern side. So far not much issues here. The fight is between the Muslims mainly from Bangladesh and the locals. They are fighting to take over the Rakhine State. But if u r being apprached, just say you are foreigner and from Singapore. No issues.

avks
21-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Hi Readers. When I travel to Yangon, I always put up in Seasons of Yangon, Airport Hotel. It is just in front of the International airport. The rate there is USD45/night. You can bring ladies to ur room with no xtra charges. Only setback is that the hotel is way out away from down town. But no issues to me. A taxi to down town would cost me 5000kyat. This is not a 5star hotel. But it has a decent room with AC and heater. It has a swimming pool too. Comes with a decent buffet breakfast. And the owner is a Malaysian Chinese guy, a gd friend of mine. As for ladies, you can ask the bell boy. He has all the contacts. Just tip him afterwards. Try to change kyat in the airport as the hotel rate is abit low. And near the hotel, there is this bar/restaurant where uni students work part time as models/singers. All chio looking ones. Buy them a garland, they will come sit with you. Talk the rates with her. And if she is fine, she will leave with you after her work ends, usually 12mn.

P.S: Pls do up my points if you find this post informational.

What is the name of the bar/ restuarant? What is the cost there? For Emperor, the cost is Kyat80K. Are there many gals compare to Emperor or JJ? Tks.

don07
21-06-2012, 08:58 PM
What is the name of the bar/ restuarant? What is the cost there? For Emperor, the cost is Kyat80K. Are there many gals compare to Emperor or JJ? Tks.

I don't know the name of this bar/restaurant. But it is the only 1 bar/restaurant beside the hotel, cannot be missed. There are around 15-20 gals to choose from. Cost wise depends on communication and chemistry solely...

JonnyC88
23-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Sounds like must use their local currency? USD is not widely accepted anymore?

rauldon
27-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Planing to go to Yangoon coming week. can brothers advise is it true that now Singapore passport is on arrival visa

don07
27-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Planing to go to Yangoon coming week. can brothers advise is it true that now Singapore passport is on arrival visa

Yes, it has the service of Visa On Arrival. But you have to make sure you have all the required paper work for business visa and 2Xphoto. LOI and company permit certificate in Myanmar needed as well as all other same documents required at Embassy. Hope this info helps.

rauldon
02-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Bro don thanks but doint think will bothered with that better to be safe and get vis here

artboy
04-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Bro don thanks but doint think will bothered with that better to be safe and get vis here

Better get visa at Sg for time being. Now arrival on visa is only for business visa. Some of my Sg friends went back on the same day when they reach yangon bc they lack one document for arrival visa.

don07
04-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Better get visa at Sg for time being. Now arrival on visa is only for business visa. Some of my Sg friends went back on the same day when they reach yangon bc they lack one document for arrival visa.

Yes, play safe, get visa from Spore.

sailsingapore
05-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Yes, play safe, get visa from Spore.

Yeah : just got my Tourist Visa from Myanmar embassy in Singapore : takes 2 days SGD $ 35 ... 15 St Martins Drive ( near Tanglin Mall / St Regis Hotel)

artboy
07-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Yeah : just got my Tourist Visa from Myanmar embassy in Singapore : takes 2 days SGD $ 35 ... 15 St Martins Drive ( near Tanglin Mall / St Regis Hotel)

enjoy and have a nice trip to Myanmar.

Sjogz
11-07-2012, 12:26 AM
any update news bro about yangon ?

resident
15-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Just come back from Yangon last week. Taxi around Yangon about 2000 kyat for short distances which should cover most trips from any hotels in the city. One place to visit is a stretch of road between Sule Pagoda and Chinatown (the end of the road with a Chinese temple). A number of discos, bars and restaurants are located there including Emperor, 369, Zero Zone, etc. Almost all have so called fashion shows whereby girls are paraded on stage and you can hang flowers. Entry is cheap about 5000 kyat or nothing except for a drink. Price may start from 400k kyat overnight. The models (to me not much difference) will be more expensive at about 600k kyat and up to a million kyat. Many are freelance and don't speak fluent English but some may speak Chinese and some even limited Japanese. Those under mamasan may have to follow a time in the morning when they have to leave. Otherwise, freelancers can even accompany you to supper and breakfast so no strict timing to follow. Take note that the girls will register themselves at front counter and many hotels do charge a fee to take one up.

don07
16-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Just come back from Yangon last week. Taxi around Yangon about 2000 kyat for short distances which should cover most trips from any hotels in the city. One place to visit is a stretch of road between Sule Pagoda and Chinatown (the end of the road with a Chinese temple). A number of discos, bars and restaurants are located there including Emperor, 369, Zero Zone, etc. Almost all have so called fashion shows whereby girls are paraded on stage and you can hang flowers. Entry is cheap about 5000 kyat or nothing except for a drink. Price may start from 400k kyat overnight. The models (to me not much difference) will be more expensive at about 600k kyat and up to a million kyat. Many are freelance and don't speak fluent English but some may speak Chinese and some even limited Japanese. Those under mamasan may have to follow a time in the morning when they have to leave. Otherwise, freelancers can even accompany you to supper and breakfast so no strict timing to follow. Take note that the girls will register themselves at front counter and many hotels do charge a fee to take one up.
Hey bro, 400k kyats is almost 500usd leh. u sure its tat ex... i think, beta ask bell boy fetch u a taxi driver who knows the mamasan gals. so much cheaper. u still can choose. Now almost all sanction lifted. Alot of foreigners coming. So maybe the price hike. Seriously, not worth it. My 2 cents worth.

resident
16-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Oops, typed an extra 0. Should be 40k kyat.

rauldon
16-07-2012, 01:46 PM
haha basket had a heartache when i saw the price
!!!

Pearl
16-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Rates for girls remains unchanged since 2005 :p

Rates for Hotel increased too much :mad:

resident
17-07-2012, 08:20 AM
Just to share another joint for those who needs a massage. I have Been going to this massage joint near Sakura KTV (20m) away on Kyi Myin Daing Road. Ask the taxi driver to go Asia Royal Hospital, take the road directly facing it (perpendicular), then make a left turn at the next main road you will see Sakura KTV on your right. Stop there and walk 30 sec further. It is opened 24 hours. There is no signboard but the name is 3d massage (3D Sainamei). I think it is illegal there? But it is all clean. The entrance is hardly noticeable and tinted, slightly elevated about 10 steps of stairs. Charges 2500 kyat per hour includes free coffee and tea. About 20 girls work there. Most of them don't speak much English but the service is good (can be really hard if you demand).

sureshdude
25-07-2012, 03:04 AM
current hotel rates is sky rocket !!! stay at park royal ... hunt at the club in the hotel itself ... 100usd now!!!

singlad
25-07-2012, 10:32 PM
current hotel rates is sky rocket !!! stay at park royal ... hunt at the club in the hotel itself ... 100usd now!!!
Bro suresh, How is your hunt at the club ?
Is the usd100 for the room or the girl ? thanks.

sureshdude
25-07-2012, 11:15 PM
the ladies are charging 100usd and they will only stay with you for 2-3hrs but depending on how good u sweet talk to them.
b brave haha walk up to them and then the rest is up to u... go before 8pm for the better ones

sailsingapore
26-07-2012, 01:18 AM
the ladies are charging 100usd and they will only stay with you for 2-3hrs but depending on how good u sweet talk to them.
b brave haha walk up to them and then the rest is up to u... go before 8pm for the better ones

Bro Suresh : any action at The Governor's Residence ?? I am booked there & not Park royal :confused: Is Gov-Res girl friendly ??

CITY224
26-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Are we allowed to enter Myanmar via the border crossing at Maesai?

Citizens
26-07-2012, 02:17 AM

You mean the bridge crossing leading to the City of the Golden Triangle? :rolleyes:

Singster
26-07-2012, 02:28 AM
You are allowed to apply for visa there.

I been through this route about 3 years ago.

But you won't want to be there because beyond the border is no man's land. The nearest small town is call Chiang Dong which is very very rural and about 6 hours away by van ( all sand n stone roads ). Along the way to chiang dong have adults and childern carrying rifles asking for toil $$$ to pass through. They block the road with a rope.

Hotel rates is USD150 per nite ( it's very old mansion with many rooms ).

After 7pm every where is dark with no electricty. Except eating outlets n hotels which uses a generator.

Strickly no whore houses there. No telephone, no internet. The nearest place where you can find gals n party is the border ( 3 hrs away by van ).

Pearl
26-07-2012, 08:48 AM

Music club girls are worst behaved. most expensive and most seasoned. Not recommended.

Go to local clubs like Pioneer, Emperor or JJ. There are too many choices now.

sailsingapore
26-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Music club girls are worst behaved. most expensive and most seasoned. Not recommended.

Go to local clubs like Pioneer, Emperor or JJ. There are too many choices now.

Senior Bro Pearl : any action at The Governor's Residence ? Is the hotel girl friendly ??

rauldon
26-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Brother peel coming to burma in 10 days time after my china trip u will be around or u in sillypore

rauldon
26-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Sorry bro pearl I meant;) stupid auto correct

Pearl
26-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Senior Bro Pearl : any action at The Governor's Residence ? Is the hotel girl friendly ??

Dunno bro.. never stayed at that hotel before BUT I believe all hotels in Yangon is girl-friendly.. Just need to pay girl fee to hotel.

Pearl
26-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Brother peel coming to burma in 10 days time after my china trip u will be around or u in sillypore

Bro.. Just came back from Yangon last week. Im going to CHina next week. Most probably will be back to Yangon end of Aug.

sailsingapore
27-07-2012, 02:51 AM
Dunno bro.. never stayed at that hotel before BUT I believe all hotels in Yangon is girl-friendly.. Just need to pay girl fee to hotel.

Thanks bro Pearl : I do hope I overlap with you in Rangoon in September 2012 :D

CITY224
27-07-2012, 02:56 AM
You mean the bridge crossing leading to the City of the Golden Triangle? :rolleyes:

Is there a bridge? I only know it is on the northernmost part of Thailand that borders with Myanmar.

CITY224
27-07-2012, 02:57 AM
You are allowed to apply for visa there.

I been through this route about 3 years ago.

But you won't want to be there because beyond the border is no man's land. The nearest small town is call Chiang Dong which is very very rural and about 6 hours away by van ( all sand n stone roads ). Along the way to chiang dong have adults and childern carrying rifles asking for toil $$$ to pass through. They block the road with a rope.

Hotel rates is USD150 per nite ( it's very old mansion with many rooms ).

After 7pm every where is dark with no electricty. Except eating outlets n hotels which uses a generator.

Strickly no whore houses there. No telephone, no internet. The nearest place where you can find gals n party is the border ( 3 hrs away by van ).

Thank you. :D

sk2sk2
28-07-2012, 10:17 PM
hi guys i would be in myanmar next week staying at clover hotel. any recommendation for fun around the hotel?

Pearl
29-07-2012, 12:15 AM
hi guys i would be in myanmar next week staying at clover hotel. any recommendation for fun around the hotel?

If staying at Parkroyal, Summit Parkview, Panda or Yangon International Hotel, then u can find fun around hotel within walking distance.

Other hotels, u need transport.

Other bros may be able to chip in with more info.

CITY224
29-07-2012, 07:24 AM
I am visiting Chiangmai and would like to make a side trip up north to Chiangrai / Maesai.

I heard it is possible to make a day trip into Myanmar from Maesai.... is there any "activities" across the border to make the trip worthwhile?

michael_368
29-07-2012, 10:17 AM
I am visiting Chiangmai and would like to make a side trip up north to Chiangrai / Maesai.

I heard it is possible to make a day trip into Myanmar from Maesai.... is there any "activities" across the border to make the trip worthwhile?

Tks for the info, up you bro. :D

sk2sk2
29-07-2012, 02:41 PM
thanks bro.. hope there are some fun around clover hote....

If staying at Parkroyal, Summit Parkview, Panda or Yangon International Hotel, then u can find fun around hotel within walking distance.

CITY224
31-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Tks for the info, up you bro. :D

Thank you Sir! :D

rauldon
31-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Aiyah bro pearl miss u again!! i am going this sat for 3 nights then in 10 days later to china

sk2sk2
03-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Bro pearl,

Any recommendation on where i can get a good massage and release or some fun not so far from my clover hotel?

Pearl
05-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Bro pearl,

Any recommendation on where i can get a good massage and release or some fun not so far from my clover hotel?

Cant help you when I never heard of clover hotel.

sk2sk2
05-08-2012, 04:58 PM
bro pearl thanks.. i have reach clover hotel at wingabar road bahan township and itss quite a uku place... think need totake cab to sone place happening.. any suggestion?

Cant help you when I never heard of clover hotel.

AssLover
05-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Bagan is dead ulu place

sk2sk2
05-08-2012, 11:02 PM
ya lor.. that is why need some advise on where to go for some fun or bring back fun haha

Bagan is dead ulu place

don07
06-08-2012, 09:00 AM
There is a new disco/club at Inya Lake mentioned by my hotel manager where there are alot of chickens. Can anyone confirm this. Thanks.

sk2sk2
06-08-2012, 10:49 AM
bro any idea whatnis the name?

There is a new disco/club at Inya Lake mentioned by my hotel manager where there are alot of chickens. Can anyone confirm this. Thanks.

don07
06-08-2012, 05:52 PM

I dunno myself leh bro.

sk2sk2
07-08-2012, 09:54 AM
bro i went trader pub or bar and the cover charge is 10k kyats and the girls there for over night is 80k kyats. i also went sedona pub and the cover charge is 5k but the girsls there over night charge is 100k. is it the market price now or is there any other recommendation?

euritage
07-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Was over in myanmar in July. Wasted 1 night doing nothing at the club near the 24hour Singapore restaurant. 2nd night was good!

Went to emperor ktv and took a room. Me and my friend each got a girl for 40k kyatt. 19 yo and 22yo. Young and fresh.

Hotel was damn lousy though. Furry blanket(itchy!), no hot water, dirty - near American embassy. Can someone recommend a girl friendly hotel that's clean, cheap and got hot water?

Appreciate the info.

Will be there again from 10-16 aug.
Pm for meet ups!

rauldon
13-08-2012, 01:50 PM
As usual brother who upp me plz leave names so can return fav :)

Dear bros this is my Fr about my trip to Yangon last week. Was there for 5 days and was girl hunting 3 nights

1st day) Went to my usual pick up point at club 369. Around 10.30pm. The crowd was less with a lot of local guys and few expats. The girls were nothing to shout about….was there till 12..after dew drinks got bored so left. There was a massage place next to it went to have a look but found out that the girls not around so only a guy will massage…Ouch straight away run out;0) when to get a taxi to go back to hotel then decided to ask the driver if have girl for short time fixed rate 20000kyats for 1hr 1 shot and went to a hotel nearby paid another 15000kyhats and the girl came nothing to shout about. Just got a bjjj as she did have condoms with here and she was not my type

rauldon
13-08-2012, 01:50 PM
2 day) Decided to try out Emperor. As I got down from taxi had the waiters rushing to me. A guy (number 45) spoke good English so it was helpful explained to me the method and system at there. Upon entering there is 5000 khyats cover charge for guys and 500kyats for ladies. U can also choose to pay 15000 kyats to get a ktv room and then choose the girls to bring back will sit with you. There were around 100 girls at the time I went so I was bombarded with all the girls rushing at me. Some were too forceful with me which I dint like so told the waiter to chase them away.

The charges for the girls start from 30000 kyhats-80000kyhats. The higher girls were the so call models who cat walks at the club. So I hanged around for 30mins and choose a girl who cost 4000 and left . tipped waiter around 5000 and he told the taxi driver to send me to summer motel which cost another 15000 chyats. The hotel was clean much better than some other hotel I went before! So anyway the girl was mix Burmese and Indian and she had a nice body so had a good fuck

Body :8/10 (slim and tall )

Boobs : 32bBjjj:7/10

Fj/8/10

Damage:total 50000 kyats

rauldon
13-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Day 3 Went to park royal with my local friends .Cover was 10000 + a drink The girls were good looking but very cocky as the customers were mostly angmo Also the price started from 70000 onwards was not very happy or interested so went to emperor again this time booked a ktv room and got myself a small size girl who reminded me of my x ;0)..went to same hotel and fucked her brains out

Body:8/10 (small and pettie)
Boobs :34b (looked very big due to her size )
Bjjj: 7.5/10
Fj: 8.5/10 was a fucking good service with good attide and had a gfe effect with her also

Damage : 30000Kyats (+10000 tips ) + hotel 15000 = 55000 total 

sailsingapore
19-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the info Senior Bro Rauldon :D
Will pick up model at Emperor & then onwards to Summer Hotel for fj :p

rauldon
21-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Bro enjoy some of the models are really hot!!! but dont know about service i always found the ok looking girls usually give better service!!!

Sjogz
27-08-2012, 10:14 PM

Dj's bar? !

rauldon
03-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Any broa will be in Yangon this week will be there from Wensday onwards

sailsingapore
04-09-2012, 03:09 AM
Any broa will be in Yangon this week will be there from Wensday onwards

Reaching Tues Sept 11th morning ... will you still be there bro ??

rauldon
04-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Sail singapore nope bro will be back on sat or subnday...... u wanat to meet for coffee drop me a pm in singapore

sailsingapore
05-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Sail singapore nope bro will be back on sat or subnday...... u wanat to meet for coffee drop me a pm in singapore

Will do so next month .. am in California right now :p

Pearl
06-09-2012, 03:40 PM

My timing and yours really opposite end.. :p

Im reaching 11th - 18th Sept. Bringing some investors to Yangon and hopefully secure some signatures. Things are getting very expensive in Myanmar except tapao and cheong rate :D

rauldon
06-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Bro pearl.....aiyo miss u again!!! hahahah thats the problem when u support liverfool and i support man utd!!! hahahopefully we can meet up in singapore maybe....drop me a msg lah we meet for kopi

Pearl
06-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Bro pearl.....aiyo miss u again!!! hahahah thats the problem when u support liverfool and i support man utd!!! hahahopefully we can meet up in singapore maybe....drop me a msg lah we meet for kopi

Bro. I prefer liverpool over ManUre la :p

Will pm you when I have time in SG... usually I stay indoors when Im home. :D

sailsingapore
07-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Bro. I prefer liverpool over ManUre la :p

Will pm you when I have time in SG... usually I stay indoors when Im home. :D

Thanks for the upz Bro :D Shall pm you when next in SG .... hope we can meet up for a few beers :p
Man WHO ??????

rauldon
07-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Bro pearl n sailsingapore will be in yangoon till tues afternoon staying in traders hotel anything pm also if cn we meet in sing foor coffee las we all family man ;)

sailsingapore
08-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Bro pearl n sailsingapore will be in yangoon till tues afternoon staying in traders hotel anything pm also if cn we meet in sing foor coffee las we all family man ;)

Wud LOVE to hook up for a kopi in Sinkapore with you & bro Pearl when I am next in Singapore in Oct :D
Currently in California ... next to Burma for 3 weeks ... then Sg in Oct :p

itron9000
11-09-2012, 03:33 PM
I'm not sure where to start, should it be about the ladies OR the big changes that have come in the last 6 months in terms of attitudes and prices, though the country still remains a shitthole.

Was on a 3 day business trip from 25th Aug, had been booked at the Traders Hotel, USD.174 per night, would get a much much better room in BKK for 75USD, but this is Yangon now, very average rooms with below average facilities and services.

Went to Emperor the first evening, the place has got more filthy couldn't stand for more then half an hour, some nice ladies there all attached to Mamasas, asking price for LT 100K (~120USD), went to Music Room at park royal, 3-4 doable ladies among the crowd of 30 to 35 below 5s that were available there, started speaking to one, Tai Su, a 7 well dressed, buy here a drink, ask for LT she quotes in USD.150/- I say why USD, she says now all the Asian's there pay them in USD and 150 is always OK with them, I say its too high, without even negotiating she picks up her drink and leaves.

Went to Hotel Sedona, Few ladies 10 to 15, but most of them were above 8, start chatting to a solid 9, limited English,
Q: Can you come with me
A: which Hotel
me: Panorama
A: No Come
me: Only joke - Traders (had to show the room card)
A: Ah OK
me: How much
A; 100USD
me. Stay till morning
A: You till morning OK USD200 + 50USD for club
me: OHH very expensive.
A: Sedona Same price all

good thin she stays with me till she finishes her drink, asks if she can leave, and off she goes.

Just before calling off the night venture to JJ, its almost midnight, fashion show in progress, pick a nice looking lady and as the waiter what the deal, have to put 50K worth of garlands and need to pay 50K to the lady in the morning, agree and take her, have to wait another half an hour before she joins me, absolutely no English, of we go to the hotel, security registers her, once in the room, shower separately, and under the sheets, No kissing allowed, No CBJ, BJ, BBBJ nothing to do with it, some hand stimulation, cap and so missionary, no change of position, wakes up at 5 in the morning and off she goes to the bathroom and comes back all dressed and ready to leave, didn't want to force issues, pay her and she folds hands, bows and leave.

The next two nights spent time at Park Royal, just drinking and chatting to a few ladies, to good doable ones were still insisting on 150USd and the slumdogs were asking for 70 to 80K. Thought i would save my money for BKK my next stop rather then wasting here.

jf66312
11-09-2012, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE=itron9000;7764559]I'm not sure where to start, should it be about the ladies OR the big changes that have come in the last 6 months in terms of attitudes and prices, though the country still remains a shitthole.

must be alot expatriates inflow after announcing the uplif of US sanction on Myanmar...

more foreigners flowing in to look for opportunities and thus the hike in price as well... :(

wil be there in oct myself as well with 2 colleagues...

hopefully my burmese colleague can intro better ones.. :p

singlad
11-09-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm not sure where to start, should it be about the ladies OR the big changes that have come in the last 6 months in terms of attitudes and prices, though the country still remains a shitthole.

Was on a 3 day business trip from 25th Aug, had been booked at the Traders Hotel, USD.174 per night, would get a much much better room in BKK for 75USD, but this is Yangon now, very average rooms with below average facilities and services.

Went to Emperor the first evening, the place has got more filthy couldn't stand for more then half an hour, some nice ladies there all attached to Mamasas, asking price for LT 100K (~120USD), went to Music Room at park royal, 3-4 doable ladies among the crowd of 30 to 35 below 5s that were available there, started speaking to one, Tai Su, a 7 well dressed, buy here a drink, ask for LT she quotes in USD.150/- I say why USD, she says now all the Asian's there pay them in USD and 150 is always OK with them, I say its too high, without even negotiating she picks up her drink and leaves.

Went to Hotel Sedona, Few ladies 10 to 15, but most of them were above 8, start chatting to a solid 9, limited English,
Q: Can you come with me
A: which Hotel
me: Panorama
A: No Come
me: Only joke - Traders (had to show the room card)
A: Ah OK
me: How much
A; 100USD
me. Stay till morning
A: You till morning OK USD200 + 50USD for club
me: OHH very expensive.
A: Sedona Same price all

good thin she stays with me till she finishes her drink, asks if she can leave, and off she goes.

Just before calling off the night venture to JJ, its almost midnight, fashion show in progress, pick a nice looking lady and as the waiter what the deal, have to put 50K worth of garlands and need to pay 50K to the lady in the morning, agree and take her, have to wait another half an hour before she joins me, absolutely no English, of we go to the hotel, security registers her, once in the room, shower separately, and under the sheets, No kissing allowed, No CBJ, BJ, BBBJ nothing to do with it, some hand stimulation, cap and so missionary, no change of position, wakes up at 5 in the morning and off she goes to the bathroom and comes back all dressed and ready to leave, didn't want to force issues, pay her and she folds hands, bows and leave.

The next two nights spent time at Park Royal, just drinking and chatting to a few ladies, to good doable ones were still insisting on 150USd and the slumdogs were asking for 70 to 80K. Thought i would save my money for BKK my next stop rather then wasting here.

Thanks for your report. I though Bro pearl just say the prices for cheonging is still the same and a couple of days later, your updated report show prices have skyrocketed. Too huge demand, now most visitors have to be a monk when visiting Myanmar.:o

rauldon
12-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Hello ppes!!!!!!! just return from yangoon :) will be going back nx 2 weeks times again ...had a ok trip bonk 4 gls in 3 nites and paid an avaerage of 50usd per gl....so i think the market is still same depends on where u looking and what kind of attidue u have for example i rather tip the waiters and the gls 5000kyats each just to bring me drink etc and the waiter suddenly can speak malay and english...he even brings for me a new gl who is working less then a week. he tells the gl to give good service etc ,fix 40000kyt for 5 hrs but when sghe left i pay 50000 cue of gd service. so i end up spening 55000 kyats . Thats my style :D

rauldon
12-09-2012, 11:57 AM
BTW SBF is blocked in yangoon :(

singlad
12-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Hello ppes!!!!!!! just return from yangoon :) will be going back nx 2 weeks times again ...had a ok trip bonk 4 gls in 3 nites and paid an avaerage of 50usd per gl....so i think the market is still same depends on where u looking and what kind of attidue u have for example i rather tip the waiters and the gls 5000kyats each just to bring me drink etc and the waiter suddenly can speak malay and english...he even brings for me a new gl who is working less then a week. he tells the gl to give good service etc ,fix 40000kyt for 5 hrs but when sghe left i pay 50000 cue of gd service. so i end up spening 55000 kyats . Thats my style :D

Hi Bro,
which place is this ? thanks.

rauldon
12-09-2012, 05:14 PM
I usulally go to emperor ...but another good joint is Jj....went to dj's bar on sunday but was bloody closed

Soopafly
18-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Any bros in Mandalay now? I am looking for a mid-range hotel to stay from November 22 to November 25. I have been looking online, but with little success.

If you are currently staying in one, or have contacts, please pm me. Much appreciated :p

sailsingapore
27-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Had a fantastic last 5 days in Rangoon : tried all the clubs : found an awesome 19 year old "g/f" for dinner/clubbing/hip-hopping and then "together sleeping" ... MUST head back there soon : she is sooooo tight, moist, wild, lovely, sexy AND best of all "innocent" ( not greedy at all & very very safe to be with : she negotiated on my behalf for best price as & when required) .... Try DJ Bar, Pioneer, Emperor ( Empire) , Zero Zone, Power Light & JJ for best choices : excellent g/f material available at 40-50,000 kyat & Summer Motel for ST at 15,000 kyat is clean/neat/safe ..... Enjoy bruddah mongers :D

sailsingapore
28-09-2012, 05:02 PM
BTW, she is tall ( 5'7"), lean yet curvy, super fit, a great dancer AND has a awesome young 19 year olds fresh perky uplifted natural rack to boot !!

rauldon
28-09-2012, 05:15 PM
bro where u got her from ?

robust
28-09-2012, 06:10 PM

I also like to know. Can share with me?

sailsingapore
29-09-2012, 01:55 AM

Picked her up at JJ :)

crazysexycool
29-09-2012, 03:34 AM
U can find any girls easy at any of their discos or lapsup ktv ... most of the time the disco ones will approach u ... ktv sometimes ... music club at park royal had some nth bad ones ... although nth sure still have or nt .. since last time I went whoring was more than 5 yrs ago .. now have a few scandals here n there ... so no need paid sex

As for person who ask at hotel in Mandalay .. u can try Hotel Mandalay .. nt bad rates ... much cheaperror than thse crazy prices for Sedona / etc

Also if u play golf .. u can get 19 hole st city golf resort ... bring the caddie/girl to the hotel just opposite the course

sailsingapore
29-09-2012, 10:07 AM
U can find any girls easy at any of their discos or lapsup ktv ... most of the time the disco ones will approach u ... ktv sometimes ... music club at park royal had some nth bad ones ... although nth sure still have or nt .. since last time I went whoring was more than 5 yrs ago .. now have a few scandals here n there ... so no need paid sex

As for person who ask at hotel in Mandalay .. u can try Hotel Mandalay .. nt bad rates ... much cheaperror than thse crazy prices for Sedona / etc

Also if u play golf .. u can get 19 hole st city golf resort ... bring the caddie/girl to the hotel just opposite the course

True bro : I went to most of the ktv/bar scenes & checked out many many wl's .... once in a great while the sun shines down on me & I get a GREAT lay that I hang onto for as long as I can : THIS girl is truly awesome :)
Downside (?) : a tad hyper , runs about 15 minutes late & very very energetic ( as she is so young & fit ) :p

rauldon
29-09-2012, 12:58 PM
sail: daaaam hahaha enjoy bro looking forward to my next trip to yangoon siggh

Summerhillt
30-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Had a fantastic last 5 days in Rangoon : tried all the clubs : found an awesome 19 year old "g/f" for dinner/clubbing/hip-hopping and then "together sleeping" ... MUST head back there soon : she is sooooo tight, moist, wild, lovely, sexy AND best of all "innocent" ( not greedy at all & very very safe to be with : she negotiated on my behalf for best price as & when required) .... Try DJ Bar, Pioneer, Emperor ( Empire) , Zero Zone, Power Light & JJ for best choices : excellent g/f material available at 40-50,000 kyat & Summer Motel for ST at 15,000 kyat is clean/neat/safe ..... Enjoy bruddah mongers :D

Wow bro. Nice man. You can actually get so good service! 19 years old sure shiok!! Hahaha. How I wish I can go to Yangon 1 day n Chiong!

crazysexycool
30-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Just a word o caution .. Many of my Myanmese frens FJ w/o condoms with these girls ...

Also some of these girls do not carry condoms ... So better to have some in hand .. If not u need search for a roadside shop that sells it in the middle of the nite

Also Myanmar girls in general have the nicest asses in asia ... Most are airport chest tho ...

N most fl are young uns .. With some lao chai n some dressed to kill but look like manure

sailsingapore
30-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Just a word o caution .. Many of my Myanmese frens FJ w/o condoms with these girls ...

Also some of these girls do not carry condoms ... So better to have some in hand .. If not u need search for a roadside shop that sells it in the middle of the nite

Also Myanmar girls in general have the nicest asses in asia ... Most are airport chest tho ...

N most fl are young uns .. With some lao chai n some dressed to kill but look like manure

BTW, she is tall ( 5'7"), lean yet curvy, super fit, a great dancer AND has a awesome young 19 year olds fresh perky uplifted natural rack to boot !!

You are 100% correct Senior Bruddah : like I said I went early , checked out the wl's very carefully for some time AND I got really lucky to find a fab sexy 5'7" 19 year old from Mandalay with a full perky natural rack AND a great arse :D
I did have cd's & she did give a capped bj as well ( upon request) : was not at all shy about her body ( when dancing or when naked) & enjoyed having hot wild sex every night !!Of course it helped that we went for dinner & clubbing before sex :)

crazysexycool
01-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Past exp ...

Jj .. Big welcome crew down stairs .. Runned down place ... But have some awesome syt ... Some more beautiful than hopeless looking models in Singapore .. But mostly dark skin .. Occasional fair skin ... Lau cai abundant ... Many cmi .. But the cute syt makes up for it ... Bar/disco concept

BMB ... Disco ... Ktv ... Was rebuilt ... So is ok ... Young local crowd who does drugs blatantly ... N groups of syt who will get a " spokeperson" to ask if u like company tonite
... Not sure if still open

Some other notable hotel disco who have FL ... Park Royal .. Kandawgyi

Note . Some Hotels do not have these discos in their immediate facilities like Park Royal, Kandawgyi has annex building for it

I cannot rem others ... Not sure if i have been to Emperor ... If it was around 5 years back .. Then maybe

Other than that .. Most places that are popular n have FLs are not too bad .. With exception of JJ which from my exp 5 years pkus back is really runned down ... Only good thing was they had somenice syt there ...

Disclaimer ... What i find nice or syt or sexy MAY NOT be your cup of tea ... Caution adviced ... So dont go flaming me if it is not within ur tolerance level for babe criteria :P

rauldon
03-10-2012, 11:42 AM
well this tread is stating to pick up again...1 day we shaould have a gathering....bro perl where r u !

Pearl
03-10-2012, 01:31 PM
well this tread is stating to pick up again...1 day we shaould have a gathering....bro perl where r u !

Still around.. :p

Everymonth travelling to Myanmar though im trying to cut short my time in Yangon. Too much entertainment in Yangon and too little sleep. :D

End Oct will be there again.. we can meet up!!

rauldon
03-10-2012, 05:08 PM
End oct huh ....haha will try ....any luck to meet in Singapore for coffee with some brothers from here. can exchange knowledge

sailsingapore
03-10-2012, 05:18 PM
End oct huh ....haha will try ....any luck to meet in Singapore for coffee with some brothers from here. can exchange knowledge

I am ready to meet in Sg for kopi ( and more) Oct 12- 20 :p

rauldon
04-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Bro siwll be there next friday for he weekend any bros plan to go to yangoon

rauldon
04-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Bros if anyone have suggestions to meet for coffee weekdays please advise i am also free on the date bro SAIL SINGAPORE mention. No drinking :) sust kopi ok! Hahaha

sailsingapore
04-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Bros if anyone have suggestions to meet for coffee weekdays please advise i am also free on the date bro SAIL SINGAPORE mention. No drinking :) sust kopi ok! Hahaha

I am ready to host the Singapore-Myanmar samster friendship Kopi party in the CBD any day from Oct 12-20 :)

rauldon
05-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Any other takers here!

sailsingapore
06-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Any other takers here!

Hi Bro : pm'd you ..... please respond :D

sghorny
06-10-2012, 06:12 PM
bro can join? pm me

rauldon
08-10-2012, 02:35 PM
sg horney sure no problem pm with bro sail singapore :) i will be free on 15th onwards

bluefrog
09-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Hi Senior Brother,
I landed in Yangon couple of days ago and almost done with all meetings and work.
Today onward will have some time any brother like to meet for chat?

PM me can? how to contact u.... I am staying at Green Hill and may be moving...
Where are u staying?

Still Blue Frog

rauldon
09-10-2012, 03:21 PM
bro how many days will u be there ?

sailsingapore
09-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Hi Senior Brother,
I landed in Yangon couple of days ago and almost done with all meetings and work.
Today onward will have some time any brother like to meet for chat?

PM me can? how to contact u.... I am staying at Green Hill and may be moving...
Where are u staying?

Still Blue Frog

bro how many days will u be there ?

Bro Rauldon & Bro BlueFrog : have pm'd you both the contact of my GEM as you guys are not really overlapping in Yangon :)
Be nice to her & pm us details ( if any) : ENJOY :D

dadidi
10-10-2012, 12:49 AM
last month,got a nice trip to yangon
thx alot my local friends
first of all, stayed at Hotel sedona,clean,good services but price high :(
then, moved to hotel 63(a lit far from downtown), not much clean like 1st hotel,reasonable price
2nd night,ask bell boys for girls,he ask 60USD,
then show me 3 girls
i chose small one around 19yo,named Chi Shu,not tall,but acceptable
good services,got BBBJ,COB,CIM,COF,swallow,GFE
but pussy not tight,black nipples
Face-6/10
Body-7/10
BJ-8.5/10
FJ-5/10
overall-6/10
next morning,she ask me bonus and taxi money
give her 8000kyts,5000kyt for bell boy

other night,enjoying yangon nightlife with local friends
To b continue....

rauldon
10-10-2012, 01:25 PM
bro sail i thought i got her exclusive! hahahaha

sailsingapore
10-10-2012, 02:28 PM
bro sail i thought i got her exclusive! hahahaha

kekekek :o Sorry : pm'd you :p

rauldon
11-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Hahaha no worrys bro :) so plz try to arrrsnge the date for next week on 16 or 17 :) ask if anyone else wana join if not we meet lor

retrosiao
11-10-2012, 11:55 AM
is there any website like expedia where i can book flight+hotel to Yangon?

don't understand why expedia don't have flight+hotel for yangon

sailsingapore
11-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Hahaha no worrys bro :) so plz try to arrrsnge the date for next week on 16 or 17 :) ask if anyone else wana join if not we meet lor

hahaha !! Tkx for your understanding :)
I have pm'd you my hp ... you have to send me yours so we fix date & time for kopi ...
Some other bro's have pm'd interest in joing us as well ... best it to fix kopi-beer meeting by pm only :p

maxxartlover
14-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Hmmm going thru this thread with mix result. Going to Yangoon in mid November.

Any firm suggestion?

don07
18-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Anybody have stayed in Yangon City Hotel before? Its at 8 1/2 mile junction. My cordinator booked me in that hotel. Is it girl friendly? Thanks in advance.

BlueDragon193
19-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Myanmar gives green light to foreign credit cards.

Posted: 19 October 2012 1228 hrs - AFP/xq.

YANGON: Myanmar has given approval for the introduction of Visa and other foreign credit cards, whose absence has been a long-standing headache for visitors.

Visa, MasterCard, China UnionPay and Japan Credit Bureau have been granted permission by the finance ministry to enter the long-closed country, the state-run New Light of Myanmar newspaper announced on Friday.

It did not say when the introduction would take place.

The Post and Telecommunications department and Myanmar Information Technology Co. will handle the technical side of the launch of card services at local banks and ATMs and their usage at hotels and restaurants.

Due to decades of US sanctions, major credit cards are not widely accepted in the country, formerly known as Burma, obliging tourists and business people to carry wads of cash.

But Washington opened the door to their return earlier this year, easing restrictions after reforms including the release of political prisoners and the election of Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi to parliament.

MasterCard said last month it had signed a deal with Myanmar's Co-Operative Bank that it hoped would pave the way for electronic payments, a move it said would have a "huge impact on tourism and travel".

Pearl
19-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Myanmar gives green light to foreign credit cards.

Posted: 19 October 2012 1228 hrs - AFP/xq.

YANGON: Myanmar has given approval for the introduction of Visa and other foreign credit cards, whose absence has been a long-standing headache for visitors.

Visa, MasterCard, China UnionPay and Japan Credit Bureau have been granted permission by the finance ministry to enter the long-closed country, the state-run New Light of Myanmar newspaper announced on Friday.

It did not say when the introduction would take place.

The Post and Telecommunications department and Myanmar Information Technology Co. will handle the technical side of the launch of card services at local banks and ATMs and their usage at hotels and restaurants.

Due to decades of US sanctions, major credit cards are not widely accepted in the country, formerly known as Burma, obliging tourists and business people to carry wads of cash.

But Washington opened the door to their return earlier this year, easing restrictions after reforms including the release of political prisoners and the election of Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi to parliament.

MasterCard said last month it had signed a deal with Myanmar's Co-Operative Bank that it hoped would pave the way for electronic payments, a move it said would have a "huge impact on tourism and travel".

Credit Cards are accepted at major hotels like Parkroyal and Traders since 7 yrs ago when i started going.

Now.. they are not accepted.. :p

This new rule dont know when will really start, like their FDI law.. :D

sailsingapore
19-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Credit Cards are accepted at major hotels like Parkroyal and Traders since 7 yrs ago when i started going.

Now.. they are not accepted.. :p

This new rule dont know when will really start, like their FDI law.. :D

No problem wif cc at Eastern & Orient : The Road to Mandalay cruise as well as The Governor's Residence ..... :confused:

Pearl
19-10-2012, 11:41 PM
No problem wif cc at Eastern & Orient : The Road to Mandalay cruise as well as The Governor's Residence ..... :confused:

Thats my point. CC used to be accepted at Traders and Parkroyal..now they are not accepted..:D

Rules are not consistent.. just like their VOA.

sailsingapore
20-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Thats my point. CC used to be accepted at Traders and Parkroyal..now they are not accepted..:D

Rules are not consistent.. just like their VOA.

Ahhhhh haaa ! Thanks !!
Heading back to The Gov's Residence in Dec :)

rauldon
22-10-2012, 01:18 PM
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16789/16789959bdbfc7f2bd0b8a3213c05e8988d6fefb.jpg

A NICE 19 GIRL FL I PICKED FROM JJ AT MY RECENT TRIP

Pearl
22-10-2012, 03:03 PM
[

Nice catch bro.. nice front and back bumpers.. hehe

JJ is my fav hunting ground..

Cant recognize the girl.. but can see u are in Parkroyal rooms :p

sailsingapore
23-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Nice catch bro.. nice front and back bumpers.. hehe

JJ is my fav hunting ground..

Cant recognize the girl.. but can see u are in Parkroyal rooms :p

Excellent target for my next trip to JJ's in DEC : thanks Rauldon :D

Pearl
24-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Excellent target for my next trip to JJ's in DEC : thanks Rauldon :D

I will be in Yangon 1st or 2nd week Nov.

Dec should be another trip. When u arrive in YGN?

sailsingapore
24-10-2012, 12:29 PM

Hi Bro Pearl ( Master of Myanmar) : booked at The GV for Dec 13 - 17 for sure & may stay a couple of additional days before or after at Park Royal .... please do inform your Dec dates in due course :D

manz_tatz
24-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Any bros can help. Me might have to go to Naypidaw for werk. Any happening place. Will need to make at least 5 trips there last 3- 14 days there. Will be my first trip to Myanmar.

sailsingapore
28-10-2012, 01:15 PM

Yes Bro pearl : got your Dec '12 dates for RGN yet ??? pm me please when & as you fix up as I have no issues staying at Park Royal for a couple of days wif my bonking kaki nang :p

Pearl
29-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Yes Bro pearl : got your Dec '12 dates for RGN yet ??? pm me please when & as you fix up as I have no issues staying at Park Royal for a couple of days wif my bonking kaki nang :p

Too early for Dec dates.. Nov dates I have :p

U got Nang.. me must find Nak.. :p

sailsingapore
29-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Too early for Dec dates.. Nov dates I have :p

U got Nang.. me must find Nak.. :p

Bro Pearl : I am totally confused : after I posted in THIS forum thread asking for your Dec Myanmar dates , an angry bruddah ZAPPED me saying : "tatmadaw will get you" :confused: What does this mean ? What did I do wrong? :confused:

Pearl
29-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Bro Pearl : I am totally confused : after I posted in THIS forum thread asking for your Dec Myanmar dates , an angry bruddah ZAPPED me saying : "tatmadaw will get you" :confused: What does this mean ? What did I do wrong? :confused:

Lots of jealous jokers in this forum.. let it be :p

Pearl
29-10-2012, 05:56 PM

By the way, tatmadaw is their local police.:cool:

sailsingapore
29-10-2012, 06:27 PM
By the way, tatmadaw is their local police.:cool:

Thanks !! But still confused WHY I go heavily zapped :confused: : this IS a sexual forum after all :p

buitahan
29-10-2012, 07:09 PM
any bro be there on the 14 - 17 Nov?

contangee
30-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Any brother has recommendation for hotel ? I paying for my own so looking for a cheap place which is so hard to find. Don't care much as long as it has air con, clean, and in safe places. Of and girl friendly too.

Can't believe the hotel in Yangon is so expensive, must have been shortage since many countries are no longer ban from going there.

Pearl
30-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Any brother has recommendation for hotel ? I paying for my own so looking for a cheap place which is so hard to find. Don't care much as long as it has air con, clean, and in safe places. Of and girl friendly too.

Can't believe the hotel in Yangon is so expensive, must have been shortage since many countries are no longer ban from going there.

Clover should be ok.

sailsingapore
30-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Clover should be ok.

Summer Motel Kyat 15,000
Summer Palace Hotel 25,000

Both Girl friendly & located in city center near Shwedagon pagoda

rauldon
31-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Well bro ppl zap for fun sometimes hahaha shaft happens trust me I kana before just cause spelling mistakes!

sailsingapore
31-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Well bro ppl zap for fun sometimes hahaha shaft happens trust me I kana before just cause spelling mistakes!

Yo bro : I am pm'ing you for some details on my gal : PLEASE do respond !! Thanks :p

RoadTax
31-10-2012, 01:29 PM
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16789/16789959bdbfc7f2bd0b8a3213c05e8988d6fefb.jpg

Wow, nice. well worth a trip to try.

manz_tatz
02-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Hi bros, any info on naypidaw? Most likely my trip there is confirm. Any help?

GavinYo
04-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be going on a 4-days business trip to Yangoon, heard about the no-credit-card issue. Does it happens throughout the whole capital area? How do we pay for the hotel, transport & such?

JonnyC88
04-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be going on a 4-days business trip to Yangoon, heard about the no-credit-card issue. Does it happens throughout the whole capital area? How do we pay for the hotel, transport & such?

What kind of business is good there nowadays?

GavinYo
04-11-2012, 06:23 PM

Need to go there to contact some form of training for a industrial system that was purchase by ppl there. Need to be there and have no idea how it is over there.

theupmostone
04-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Some of the big hotels accept credit card;

if not, cash is king and make sure your US dollar notes are crisp - literally.

GavinYo
05-11-2012, 08:22 PM
icic
isn't dangerous for us if we are bringing so much USD into the country? tsk tsk ... now I have no idea how much I have to hold onto over there ....

manz_tatz
07-11-2012, 05:00 PM
I'll be in Yangon on the 14-16 November. Any seniors will there at the same time.Maybe can meet up and show me the ropes. 1st drink on me.

dodo654321
09-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Same experience bro. unfortunately you have to bring cash currently. but remember to change local currencies too. not too much though, just for stuffs like cigs and snacks.....

wolf2305
09-11-2012, 01:29 PM
You have to bring cash into Yangoon, USD for the hotels, local money for the rest of the stuffs.

There are some pub here and there, but if you want decent ones, try the pub at parkroyal hotel.

As for their capital, Naypidaw, it is a much quieter city as compare to Yangoon, and when the weekends come, it is like a ghost town. And there are currently two small malls, very small ones there. Did i mentioned that the malls are small?

The Hotels there are around 120USD - 400USD

wolf2305
09-11-2012, 01:31 PM

Hotel business, rental of office space, and opening up the country infrastructure

Pearl
09-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Just came back from Yangon.

Things are getting very exciting over there with the new FDI law passed. Hotels are primed to make bumper $$. They keep increasing room rate every 3months and still fully booked.

Myanmar is still a cash society, credit cards are redundant. Being a cash society, its very safe. Its ok to carry 10-20k USD and walk around. :p

Luckily cheong cost remains stable for this year. :D

lugi
10-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Thanks !! But still confused WHY I go heavily zapped :confused: : this IS a sexual forum after all :p

Bro, it could be aBurmese guy who is protecting their own girls

rauldon
14-11-2012, 02:57 PM
bro lungi

i also got zapped by him :) dont even dare to leave his name! anyway brother if he want to saver burmneses girls then he should not be here in first place as bonking other girls is ok is it :)

jameschong1
14-11-2012, 03:45 PM
icic
isn't dangerous for us if we are bringing so much USD into the country? tsk tsk ... now I have no idea how much I have to hold onto over there ....
====
u talk big abotu dangerous? so much USD u bring? USD20k or USD2k?

dodo654321
14-11-2012, 11:05 PM
True bro : I went to most of the ktv/bar scenes & checked out many many wl's .... once in a great while the sun shines down on me & I get a GREAT lay that I hang onto for as long as I can : THIS girl is truly awesome :)
Downside (?) : a tad hyper , runs about 15 minutes late & very very energetic ( as she is so young & fit ) :p

Eh bro! Where is this JJ place lei? I blur kok in Yangon....:p

dodo654321
14-11-2012, 11:07 PM
And i thought Bro Pearl master in PENANG..!!!! Wah lau i long time no log in....

jlee620
15-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Is Yangon safe for cheonging?

manz_tatz
16-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Am in Yangon now.Book orchid hotel at USD88 per night through Asiatravel. Really hate the hotel. Only have twin bed. the worst can bring any gal into the hotel. Some hotel regulation.

Went to music club and pick up a 26 yrs old gal. She is very friendly. Bring her back to hotel but she cant enter so instead she bought me to a motel. Cant remember the name but very cheap. 8000kyats for 4 hrs.

How to add photo?

manz_tatz
16-11-2012, 03:01 AM
cant paste photo

jlee620
16-11-2012, 04:59 AM
cant paste photo

I think you should upload to photobucket, flickr etc. before pasting the url here ...

sailsingapore
16-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Am in Yangon now.Book orchid hotel at USD88 per night through Asiatravel. Really hate the hotel. Only have twin bed. the worst can bring any gal into the hotel. Some hotel regulation.

Went to music club and pick up a 26 yrs old gal. She is very friendly. Bring her back to hotel but she cant enter so instead she bought me to a motel. Cant remember the name but very cheap. 8000kyats for 4 hrs.

How to add photo?

Summer Motel ( NOT Summer Palace Hotel) at 12,000 kyat is decent for a bonk ...... near Shwedagon Pagoda

manz_tatz
16-11-2012, 04:39 PM
http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/d_syahmi/media/IMG_0780.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

GavinYo
25-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Any bruther be in Yangoon around 5-7 Dec? Will be there for a training seminar.

rauldon
27-11-2012, 05:38 PM
bro sail singapore ...how is it going man...just got back from Kl morning going to china for a week....think can never meet up like that!hahahaha

sailsingapore
27-11-2012, 07:29 PM
bro sail singapore ...how is it going man...just got back from Kl morning going to china for a week....think can never meet up like that!hahahaha

Hi Bro !! PM'ing you my Yangon & S'pore dates for Dec '12 :p

iamguojia
29-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Hello bros I will be in burma from now til 8th dec :)

Anyone want to go chiong together let me know, I can speak some burmese.

tan.rafa96
29-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Hi folks,

Am going to Yangon for the first time next week and have been hearing from friends not to change money at the airport, can any experienced Yangon samsters advice how and where to get the best exchange rates? Should i change $$ at hotel instead?
Much appreciate any advice.

Cheers

sailsingapore
30-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Hi folks,

Am going to Yangon for the first time next week and have been hearing from friends not to change money at the airport, can any experienced Yangon samsters advice how and where to get the best exchange rates? Should i change $$ at hotel instead?
Much appreciate any advice.

Cheers

BEST & SAFEST place to go is the excellent money changer in the LOBBY of CENTRAL HOTEL : take BRAND NEW crisp notes for exchange :D

contangee
01-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Summer Motel Kyat 15,000
Summer Palace Hotel 25,000

Both Girl friendly & located in city center near Shwedagon pagoda

How would you book this ? Can't find it on Agoda.

sailsingapore
02-12-2012, 12:20 AM
How would you book this ? Can't find it on Agoda.

Short Term (ST) bonking "love hotel" : Summer Motel :D
Summer Palace Hotel : just google it ....

Allanooi
02-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Bros

Please note that emperor ktv closed for biz the entire building at Chinatown are locked up ready for demolition... Not sure if emperor moved to new location

GavinYo
02-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Wow ...

That is the only place I noe to get nice Yangoon ladies...
Does the demolition involve the building opposite of Emperor?
Meaning the Zero Zone Rock restaurant or disco, not sure what is the actually name.
I will be going over to Yangoon to give training from 4th till 7th ...

sailsingapore
02-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Wow ...

That is the only place I noe to get nice Yangoon ladies...
Does the demolition involve the building opposite of Emperor?
Meaning the Zero Zone Rock restaurant or disco, not sure what is the actually name.
I will be going over to Yangoon to give training from 4th till 7th ...

If Zero Zone is also shut ( which it may or may not be) , then go to J.J. Entertainment ....

Jiraiya
02-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Though JJ is cheaper compared the others... the gals will steal $$$/anything from u.. please be careful guys..

rauldon
03-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Crap if emperor close boring man made alot of friends now all the crime will move to Jj n it will be packed . The matsallehs will bin the place

sailsingapore
03-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Though JJ is cheaper compared the others... the gals will steal $$$/anything from u.. please be careful guys..

Bro I do LIKE J.J.'s : never had a problem .... may be I am way tooooo experienced in cheongstering :p
btw : had no problem at empire or Zero Zone either .....

euritage
03-12-2012, 02:44 PM
omgee... emperor close liao... :eek:

then where to go find xiao mei meis... :(

btw, whats the damage usually like for bringing girls back for the whole night?
I've only ever experienced it once b4.
40 000 kyats...

Those bros who go regularly, please update us where else to go that's similar to emperor KTV.

I dont really enjoy JJs because I like to shoot my fish in the barrel( i like them to be paraded into the KTV room...)

GavinYo
03-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Anyone have the address for JJ?
Do I just tell the taxi driver JJ, cos I actually go to Chinatown for dinner then take a stroll down to Emperor last time ....

Pearl
04-12-2012, 06:55 AM
omgee... emperor close liao... :eek:

then where to go find xiao mei meis... :(

btw, whats the damage usually like for bringing girls back for the whole night?
I've only ever experienced it once b4.
40 000 kyats...

Those bros who go regularly, please update us where else to go that's similar to emperor KTV.

I dont really enjoy JJs because I like to shoot my fish in the barrel( i like them to be paraded into the KTV room...)

U been to JJ?

I always pick my girls in their KTV rooms. ;)

Pearl
04-12-2012, 06:57 AM

In my 8th year of visiting Myanmar till I get yearly multiple Visa.. i never had problems with JJ. I go every time Im in Yangon.

Dont simply bad mouth my favorite place.

sailsingapore
04-12-2012, 11:56 AM
In my 8th year of visiting Myanmar till I get yearly multiple Visa.. i never had problems with JJ. I go every time Im in Yangon.

Dont simply bad mouth my favorite place.

EXACTLY my sentiments !! Please do NOT bad-mouth JJ's : THE best pick-up joint in Rangoon :D

idealtical
04-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi bros, first time in Yangon coming thurs 6-9th, anyone there wanna catch up there and go fishing together??

idealtical
04-12-2012, 08:52 PM
still can't get a decent hotel online...mostly fully booked. Anyone got any ideas how I can get a decent hotel with room available?? thanks!! Din realize that there are so many people going to yangon nowadays...

sulphur
06-12-2012, 03:19 PM
I just got back from Yangon cum Mandalay trip. Took domestic flight from Yangon to Mandalay and VIP Coach back to Yangon.

I am not a alcohol guy so I am always searching for SPA and massages.

A little sharing :

In Sedona Hotel in Yangon, the Thai massage ladies have HJ services. A bit expensive though at US$50 but out of 10 ML you have 1 or 2 SYT ones(peeped into their resting room on the way in).
I tried 4 in my trip before this. 1 is SYT out of the 4 I tried. Take note there are two massage rooms there and are interconnected through a shared shower room. I was shocked initially when my friend was in the shower and I walked in LOL. If you are not comfortable, you can ask them to go to your room for massage.

While in Mandalay I did not have a hotel room as after meeting at 5pm I was supposed to take coach at 930pm. Decided to take a massage to take the chance to bathe.

Went to Hotel Mandalay's massage. ALL SYT but no specials, or maybe they need some sort of trust or whatever. Massage is good though. But their shower I didnt take coz need to walk very far to the hotel gym area.

Proceeded to Sedona Mandalay for massage again. Specifically called for attached shower room and proceeded with massage. It was MILF though and GQ was HJ services. On the ceiling though I saw shadow of the other cubicle. The shadow seems to show a women riding slowly,most probably on a customer. Even my Massuer was looking at it curiously haha. Gonna try asking for it next time.

sailsingapore
06-12-2012, 03:29 PM
I just got back from Yangon cum Mandalay trip. Took domestic flight from Yangon to Mandalay and VIP Coach back to Yangon.

I am not a alcohol guy so I am always searching for SPA and massages.

A little sharing :

In Sedona Hotel in Yangon, the Thai massage ladies have HJ services. A bit expensive though at US$50 but out of 10 ML you have 1 or 2 SYT ones(peeped into their resting room on the way in).
I tried 4 in my trip before this. 1 is SYT out of the 4 I tried. Take note there are two massage rooms there and are interconnected through a shared shower room. I was shocked initially when my friend was in the shower and I walked in LOL. If you are not comfortable, you can ask them to go to your room for massage.

While in Mandalay I did not have a hotel room as after meeting at 5pm I was supposed to take coach at 930pm. Decided to take a massage to take the chance to bathe.

Went to Hotel Mandalay's massage. ALL SYT but no specials, or maybe they need some sort of trust or whatever. Massage is good though. But their shower I didnt take coz need to walk very far to the hotel gym area.

Proceeded to Sedona Mandalay for massage again. Specifically called for attached shower room and proceeded with massage. It was MILF though and GQ was HJ services. On the ceiling though I saw shadow of the other cubicle. The shadow seems to show a women riding slowly,most probably on a customer. Even my Massuer was looking at it curiously haha. Gonna try asking for it next time.

:eek: US$ 40-50 will get a FULL FJ for ST or LT from JJ's or Zero Zone etc : WHY pay $ 50 for a HJ ??? :confused: Am totally CONFUSED bro !!

nightmare8
07-12-2012, 01:26 AM
:eek: US$ 40-50 will get a FULL FJ for ST or LT from JJ's or Zero Zone etc : WHY pay $ 50 for a HJ ??? :confused: Am totally CONFUSED bro !!

Dear Bro,

Previously someone mentioned that the rate of Summer Motel Kyat 15,000 and Summer Palace Hotel Kyat 25,000

But I phoned the reservation center and get the room rate 50usd & 60usd+ just now? Skyrocket in such a short time?

sailsingapore
07-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Dear Bro,

Previously someone mentioned that the rate of Summer Motel Kyat 15,000 and Summer Palace Hotel Kyat 25,000

But I phoned the reservation center and get the room rate 50usd & 60usd+ just now? Skyrocket in such a short time?

ST rate is Kyat 15k & 25k ... what you are looking at is LT ( ie 24 hour rate) :)

sailsingapore
07-12-2012, 11:04 PM
FJ for 40usd is consider ex liao bro. There are places where can get 25usd-30usd max.nett

:rolleyes:

Noted Senior Bro .... but WHY did the young bro pay US$ 50 for just a HJ ????:confused:

Jiraiya
10-12-2012, 12:15 AM
EXACTLY my sentiments !! Please do NOT bad-mouth JJ's : THE best pick-up joint in Rangoon :D

Dear bros, i never bad mouth.. i do went JJ..and my friend got hit one time alone and he didnt have the prior to go into the ktv.. i just wanna let others know..things do happen..

Frankiestine
10-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Damn monster never knew Yangon is so happening. Honestly I have been resisting my boss constant nudging for me to do some sales visit there owing to my perception that its a boring place...next year sure plan my visit there and on regular basis..:D

Raniwala
11-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Dear Bro,

hey bro..let me share with u some sexy models and wash your eyes http://saigongirls.net/model/index

Yeah...:)

f00l
11-12-2012, 11:48 AM
will be in Yangoon from boxing day till after new year. Staying at traders.

any bros will be there during the period?

avks
14-12-2012, 07:49 AM
Anyone knows where the girls at Emperor has moved to? Zero Zone or JJ?

idealtical
22-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi Bros,

Just wanna contribute after 3 night in Yangon. Went Zero Zone on the first night, its a pub cum singing cum model show kind of place. Think there s quite a number of places like that there. Singing all burmese songs and can seetat they are not professional singers at all...they serve as waitresses when they are not singing. Girls looks imo not too good, onl avg 6.

Then went to Park Royal hotel Music Lounge. At least there are better looking gals there. A few gals caught my eyes and they are all quite cute looking and young. And the place though is not he typical club we have in Singapore or China, the crowd is much more refined. And like one of the fellow brothers here mentioned, just write a room number on the book and you can get in for free....just see what is written at the previous entries and then write next door or sth...gals there can pick up. Drinks around 7000kts

Lastly, was brought to BME, was there at 930pm I think and the place already have got lots of gals waiting there. No customers yet though. Its your typical Thai Disco here, less the flower hanging. But the room is so bloody dark, so cant even see their face properly....but a few ok ones, prob 7 like that. Can pick up ones as well. Drinks there relatively cheaper than Park Royal. I did not stay long there as language is a problem, and the gal I was with was drunk already.

Lastly, side note, there is a Singapore Malaysia restaurant that have pretty ok food at Yangon international hotel. It at the side of the hotel. Next to it also ot a sports bar and also pioneer club I think....but from the outside of it I did not fancy so did not go in to see. Yangon though is still the beginning stage of development imo, plenty to do there in future I believe. Hotels are freaking expensive, something I must say. Any bros here wanna do something there??

Merry Xmas bros!!!

sailsingapore
22-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Hi Bros,

Just wanna contribute after 3 night in Yangon. Went Zero Zone on the first night, its a pub cum singing cum model show kind of place. Think there s quite a number of places like that there. Singing all burmese songs and can seetat they are not professional singers at all...they serve as waitresses when they are not singing. Girls looks imo not too good, onl avg 6.

Then went to Park Royal hotel Music Lounge. At least there are better looking gals there. A few gals caught my eyes and they are all quite cute looking and young. And the place though is not he typical club we have in Singapore or China, the crowd is much more refined. And like one of the fellow brothers here mentioned, just write a room number on the book and you can get in for free....just see what is written at the previous entries and then write next door or sth...gals there can pick up. Drinks around 7000kts

Lastly, was brought to BME, was there at 930pm I think and the place already have got lots of gals waiting there. No customers yet though. Its your typical Thai Disco here, less the flower hanging. But the room is so bloody dark, so cant even see their face properly....but a few ok ones, prob 7 like that. Can pick up ones as well. Drinks there relatively cheaper than Park Royal. I did not stay long there as language is a problem, and the gal I was with was drunk already.

Lastly, side note, there is a Singapore Malaysia restaurant that have pretty ok food at Yangon international hotel. It at the side of the hotel. Next to it also ot a sports bar and also pioneer club I think....but from the outside of it I did not fancy so did not go in to see. Yangon though is still the beginning stage of development imo, plenty to do there in future I believe. Hotels are freaking expensive, something I must say. Any bros here wanna do something there??

Merry Xmas bros!!!

OK ... now go to JJ Entertainment !! It is THE best pick-up bar / ktv ... go at 8.30 pm for the best selection :)
Also you can try Power-Light ( not far from JJ) .... better singers & models etc than Zero Zone ....

Hurricane88
23-12-2012, 02:24 AM
OK ... now go to JJ Entertainment !! It is THE best pick-up bar / ktv ... go at 8.30 pm for the best selection :)
Also you can try Power-Light ( not far from JJ) .... better singers & models etc than Zero Zone ....

so you had landed....:)

BlueDragon193
26-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Yangon beauties vie to be Miss Christmas.:D

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Diva/Story/A1Story20121226-391618.html

sailsingapore
26-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Yangon beauties vie to be Miss Christmas.:D

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Diva/Story/A1Story20121226-391618.html

Va Va Voom : mouth-wateringly HOT :D

f00l
29-12-2012, 05:10 PM
reached Yangon 2 days ago, finally had some time free.

Will go out tonight to venture. :D:D:D

sailsingapore
29-12-2012, 07:48 PM
reached Yangon 2 days ago, finally had some time free.

Will go out tonight to venture. :D:D:D

First venture should be J J Entertainment : go at 8:30 pm for best choice :D

nightmare8
29-12-2012, 10:19 PM
First venture should be J J Entertainment : go at 8:30 pm for best choice :D

Hi, bro, I wonder if the JJ Entertainment and Diamond Entertainment are the same club? As I went there last month and were accompanied by the waiter outside to Diamond, and they told me JJ is actually Diamond, JJ is just the old name and now changed to Diamond. (I remember Diamond is on 4th floor), please advise me, thanks!

sailsingapore
30-12-2012, 01:21 PM
J.J ENTERTAINMENT CITY

(4th Floor.) Mingalar Market Mingalar Taung Nyunt

The best ST hotel is SUMMER MOTEL (near Shwedagon Pagoda) at 15,000 kyat : aircon/tv/relatively clean/largish rooms... do not confuse with Summer PALACE Hotel (which is MUCH more expensive)

Other decent pick-up joints where I have personally visited:

GTR Bar
Dusit Inya Lake Hotel Compound
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

DJ's Bar
Dusit Inya Lake Hotel Compound
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

Pioneer
330. Ahlone Road. Dagon Township. Yangon.

J.J Entertainment City
4th Flr. Set Yon Rd. Mingalar Mon Market. Mingalar Taung Nyunt Tsp. Yangon.
Ph: 201899. Ext.3487. 728203

Go to JJ at about 8:30 for best choice

Price is about 30,000 to 50,000 kyat depending on quality

Enjoy bruddahs :p

rauldon
31-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Daaam i miss Yangoon :(

Frankiestine
31-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Price is about 30,000 to 50,000 kyat depending on quality

Enjoy bruddahs :p

What the exchange rate in USD? I heard it can changed quite drastically within a few days..

sailsingapore
31-12-2012, 01:09 PM
What the exchange rate in USD? I heard it can changed quite drastically within a few days..

It has varied in a small band for past few months

BEST PLACE to change money is the Money Changer in the main lobby of CENTRAL HOTEL next to Traders Hotel
They have a very reasonable fixed daily rate AND give BRAND NEW KYAT NOTES : in return they require brand new USD notes

I also noted that the airport has excellent rates BUT am not sure if they charge commission etc