PDA

View Full Version : Kovan massage

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

RotiPrata Man
08-02-2023, 07:20 PM
Anyone managed to get Selina from Mind & Space out huh? :D

I just went to visit her again. Her playability is really kinda amazing for the $50 I paid. I really wanna F her outside lor ..haha!

Whitebear201784
08-02-2023, 09:04 PM

I just went to visit her again. Her playability is really kinda amazing for the $50 I paid. I really wanna F her outside lor ..haha!

Bro can share FR of Selina? Is she syt?

spongeman
08-02-2023, 11:06 PM
any after-hours spa near kovan mrt
thanks

RotiPrata Man
09-02-2023, 12:00 AM
Bro can share FR of Selina? Is she syt?

I wrote a FR on her before leh... Ok I summarise abit.

Viet STY, not bad looking, cute character and high playability but only ask for $50 tips. Can roam up roam down, roam in roam out...zhut zhut also can.

Location is Mind & Space Spa. Ownself go call their shop for booking.

NickGrover
09-02-2023, 01:04 AM
any after-hours spa near kovan mrt
thanks

Knead and Press

Pure Bliss Spa

Whitebear201784
09-02-2023, 07:53 AM
I wrote a FR on her before leh... Ok I summarise abit.

Viet STY, not bad looking, cute character and high playability but only ask for $50 tips. Can roam up roam down, roam in roam out...zhut zhut also can.

Location is Mind & Space Spa. Ownself go call their shop for booking.

Thanks Bro!!

Kaneki0910
09-02-2023, 09:23 AM
Knead and Press

Pure Bliss Spa

Are these clean joints?

skihon
09-02-2023, 09:30 AM
I think left YY and XL. JJ, ex MDL, got do outcall, but too milfy not my cup of tea

XL I tried nice not sure the other 2, i only know that day when i was waiting for XL to get come in. I heard opposite curtain got wet plak plak sound and moaning. So i believe they also got do inside. But outcall i can say got more fun.

pratawitheggoni
09-02-2023, 09:53 AM
Any fr for B** wellness? Added a ml on wc. Everyday text good morning to me...

Kaneki0910
09-02-2023, 10:03 AM
Was meeting a friend for makan at the famous frog leg porridge at upp serangoon but I was damn early. So go opp walk walk and happen to see this new Spa with a very atas name. Lol!

Beo in and saw a very tall slim ML like machiam not bad, with mask on like a chio. Since I got time and my shoulders are aching badly, I decide to go in press 1 hour 

First impression passed! No rubbish $88 bao yang crap! Took 1 hour for $58. Ok la... Reasonable. Second impression lagi passed! She took off her mask to drink water and I was like, not bad looking leh. Tall + chio, hard to find.

Had a quick shower and proceed to massage. Honestly I wasn't expecting much but damn, her skill is good. Got strength and to the point. Super shiok! Especially the neck and shoulder area. She keep asking me if I can bare with the pain cos she need to use more strength to unlock those stubborn knots. So hardworking lor...

After 45 mins of intense acupuncture pressing I was asked to flip. GQ popped. I told her I'm not really a fan of HJ but I will try because she really did a good job.

She switch to sensual mode this time. All the finger tips tickling and slow slides to my groin area..... Cut the story short, after 15 mins done deal 

Overall great session because hard to find tall + pretty + massage good ML. Oh ya.. BTW her name is Selina.

On my way out I saw another short hair slim ML also like not bad. Maybe can ask my friend go try.

Total dmg $58 +$50. Quite worth because massage was great.

Bro, can share location? thanks so much!

nironiro
09-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Went to a spa named after a very high mountain today, massage quite legit, wondering anyone here have unlocked anything there?

deathnitez
09-02-2023, 11:48 AM
Ussc level 3 damn is that place expensive....hj full naked immediately quote 100 not include entrance fee. Walked away...

deathnitez
09-02-2023, 11:49 AM
What's the rate now actually been awhile since I go shops usually prefer condos.

thenewbie85
09-02-2023, 02:00 PM
Went to a spa named after a very high mountain today, massage quite legit, wondering anyone here have unlocked anything there?

So far, many bros have reported that it's clean. Assume you are talking about M. E. Spa?

nironiro
09-02-2023, 02:16 PM
So far, many bros have reported that it's clean. Assume you are talking about M. E. Spa?
yep yep, just tried coz they take CDC voucher LOLOL. Oh well, saw some of the viet girls there got one quite cute and petite, too bad... ill just look around more then. If u know any can pm?

RotiPrata Man
09-02-2023, 02:52 PM
Bro, can share location? thanks so much!

Mind & Space Spa

BoobsterUnited
09-02-2023, 02:52 PM
XL I tried nice not sure the other 2, i only know that day when i was waiting for XL to get come in. I heard opposite curtain got wet plak plak sound and moaning. So i believe they also got do inside. But outcall i can say got more fun.

Outcall 1 got bros alr shared in TPY thread, as she shifted there. Heard service good, but not my cup of tea

skihon
09-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Outcall 1 got bros alr shared in TPY thread, as she shifted there. Heard service good, but not my cup of tea

Ic thanks for the info

ezez11
09-02-2023, 08:33 PM
Any bro can provide review on Spa Parxxxdise @ Serangoon North? Thanks!

Booker
09-02-2023, 11:38 PM
Tried this joint at 108 Hougang. Associated to GREEN lantern.

Didn’t book for anyone, so just try my luck to see what I can.

My ML assigned is a bit meaty, look wise probably a 4/10.
But I any rider, so just accept and go for it first.

Rooms are at level 2, the room I was assigned has a shared bathroom.

Massage was good, with strength.
But quite a few red flags… not sure if it’s just me, because I am first-timer.

Entrance fee at $45, at point of sign-in, they will push for $88 package.
Then in the room, I opt for finger pressing, because don’t like the oily feeling post massage. ML told me, finger pressed is $65. I was like.. eh… got like that one?
Actually the idea is to still push for $88 package. So after 3 different occasion of upsell, I decide to take up the $88 and see how it goes. (Still within the allocated budget of $100).

The P massage is quite ok.. started with a bit of a HDLY and inner thigh massage, with massaging at the butt area.
Flipped over… there were some elements of amateurish JG techniques on the tool, and inner thigh as well.

Very limited roaming… maybe must top-up bah. But I wasn’t going to go beyond my allocated budget for this.
Session ended.. no released, just very focused non sensual stimulation.

Saw the remaining MLs as I left… generally 6-7/10.

Left semi satisified… but I guess the thrill of self exploration to discover treasures makes up for it.

Quite surprise by the number of joints there. Probably can slowly explore one by one.

sexayefeb
10-02-2023, 01:59 AM
Bro you should just avoid all Ave 1 spas. All 88 joints, legit aunties ML and giving you blue balls.

Don't say i never warn you.

Then in the room, I opt for finger pressing, because don’t like the oily feeling post massage. ML told me, finger pressed is $65. I was like.. eh… got like that one?
Actually the idea is to still push for $88 package. So after 3 different occasion of upsell, I decide to take up the $88 and see how it goes. (Still within the allocated budget of $100).

The P massage is quite ok.. started with a bit of a HDLY and inner thigh massage, with massaging at the butt area.
Flipped over… there were some elements of amateurish JG techniques on the tool, and inner thigh as well.

Very limited roaming… maybe must top-up bah. But I wasn’t going to go beyond my allocated budget for this.

Left semi satisified… but I guess the thrill of self exploration to discover treasures makes up for it.

Quite surprise by the number of joints there. Probably can slowly explore one by one.

tangerinesex
10-02-2023, 02:05 AM

If you are talking about ME, then i must say the service is quite erratic. I was a client from day one, really liked the lady boss who came from Tampines, super lao chio, but she kept refusing to GQ me. SO after a while i stopped going. It's been at least 4 years since, don't even know if she's still there. Probably changed management liao.

tangerinesex
10-02-2023, 02:13 AM

Apart from S*, what about the rest? What about this milf called M**o? Any good? Also, the gals formerly from Jln Selaseh I noticed are no longer on their website. Gone back to former place? Anyone knows where? Thanks

ZiYouRen
10-02-2023, 02:17 AM
Visited XL of MDL for the very first time last week. Looks 95% like her TikTok videos.
Her massage was good. Comparable to XM. She's really candid and friendly. I had a great time chatting with her. She shared stories of the people she met and we were laughing heartily together.
I find the sensual to be higher playability than XM. Big, soft boobs can grab and zhut. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.
RTM: Yes

Ginomonster
10-02-2023, 02:22 AM
Mizu I only tried Cindy. Pretty and sensual

Any special can unlock from Cindy ?

Terry369
10-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Still think coco and nana from previous yio chu Kang is the best

Foxtrot07
10-02-2023, 01:17 PM

Went before. Got HJ only and managed to top roam.

BatamBro
10-02-2023, 02:11 PM
XM shift to mcperson alr
got Dropped standard?

lovetocum
10-02-2023, 04:25 PM
Apart from S*, what about the rest? What about this milf called M**o? Any good? Also, the gals formerly from Jln Selaseh I noticed are no longer on their website. Gone back to former place? Anyone knows where? Thanks

Queuing up to know also. Seemed to recall Mi** review also need topup, jialat if milf level still need topup then bad service liao. In fact, if any ML request topup for roaming, I'll immediately ban, that includes Selina version 1.

lovetocum
10-02-2023, 04:30 PM

Whether Green or Amber or Vibrant, SOP still $88, make ur didi turn Blue only

skihon
10-02-2023, 09:00 PM
Just ended my session with XL, very good session. We both had fun just that when massage halfway, XL told me she very pissed off few days ago when someone told the customer she got do full service.

XL said she dont do full service or outcall service and told that customer she dont do those. So if want that go else where.

Then she continue with the massage, and helped me release pressure. We laugh loud when she making those fake moaning sound. I told her wait people think we really banging behind the curtains haha.

Hunterchai
11-02-2023, 10:18 PM
Found 1 kovan ML lady WeChat is taotao recently. Picture like damn chio. Anyone got tried before?

RotiPrata Man
12-02-2023, 01:19 PM

I only tried Selina and 1 more Vn ML Yuki. Selina is good and Yuki is very shy type. Also can roam but really very shy. Haha!!

The rest I never try le...

Keeran
12-02-2023, 07:02 PM
Whether Green or Amber or Vibrant, SOP still $88, make ur didi turn Blue only

Bro have u seen the receptionist at Amber? Young pretty SYT
Any bros managed to book her for massage?

BoobsterUnited
12-02-2023, 08:34 PM
XM shift to mcperson alr
got Dropped standard?

Recently done my visit, individual room give a better privacy. Still remains at 2 shots in an hour, roaming all inclusive.

She seems quite comfortable with me, YMMV though

BoobsterUnited
12-02-2023, 08:37 PM
HJ with roaming

Went before. Got HJ only and managed to top roam.
Bro, try to sweet talk her to waive for roaming. Her chocolates very sensitive

lovetocum
13-02-2023, 04:25 PM
Bro have u seen the receptionist at Amber? Young pretty SYT
Any bros managed to book her for massage?

No bro, last time I visited Amber was still call Envy and the recept was definitely not young. Since then, I have no idea who's the recept. But then got so many fishes out there, why waste $$ to go Amber to tackle the recept? Anyways, just my view though u may want to still go ahead.

Newsasap
16-02-2023, 02:52 PM
XM shift to mcperson alr
got Dropped standard?

Her level of servicing depends on chemistry.

BoobsterUnited
16-02-2023, 03:37 PM
Her level of servicing depends on chemistry.

She has moved to Little India alr

heyumf
16-02-2023, 08:10 PM
Xm seem shift place liao mdl still ok?

BoobsterUnited
17-02-2023, 01:16 AM
Xm seem shift place liao mdl still ok?

Heard recently got many raids at Serangoon and UPL area, chiong safe to all bros

BatamBro
17-02-2023, 12:09 PM
Very straightforward.

H****** spa moved out. G*** spa moved in. Same exact shop.

H****** spa is a HJ only shop. G*** spa is basically a FJ joint, advertising some of the girls on those prc FL websites.

Any bros here know the pricelist for G*** spa?
They lock door and see face one before open for you lol

sicklymicky
19-02-2023, 07:30 PM

$150 all in

kale825222
22-02-2023, 11:52 AM
First time visiting this M*** Spa at Serangoon Garden. I went at night and the entrance was $86, if before 3pm will be $69. There was only one lady at the recep so she attended me. After a good hard massage, she teared off my paper underwear and massage my ass & balls while I still lie face down. I was surprised no GQ was asked. After I flip over, she pushed down my underwear and gave me a sensual and slow hj. I asked her to remove her top, she went off to dim the light before coming back again. She lifted her top and bra for me to zhut. I tried my luck to roam south, she didn't reject. So I pushed down her pants and panty, start to finger her. She was getting very very wet, and both of us speed up our hj. I cum shortly. My hand was literally wet from her juice. No shower facilities is a major problem here, can only wipe off. After the deed, I asked for her name. She is N***.

GodwinForever
22-02-2023, 12:14 PM
$86 all in?

First time visiting this M*** Spa at Serangoon Garden. I went at night and the entrance was $86, if before 3pm will be $69. There was only one lady at the recep so she attended me. After a good hard massage, she teared off my paper underwear and massage my ass & balls while I still lie face down. I was surprised no GQ was asked. After I flip over, she pushed down my underwear and gave me a sensual and slow hj. I asked her to remove her top, she went off to dim the light before coming back again. She lifted her top and bra for me to zhut. I tried my luck to roam south, she didn't reject. So I pushed down her pants and panty, start to finger her. She was getting very very wet, and both of us speed up our hj. I cum shortly. My hand was literally wet from her juice. No shower facilities is a major problem here, can only wipe off. After the deed, I asked for her name. She is N***.

heyumf
22-02-2023, 02:35 PM
Near the fishball noodle opposite srg staidum got mp got full service which is 3 blue and is exclude entrance fee lol.

Previously is another mp but change name liao not sure if some owner lol

Sibei exp

TheTrader2359
22-02-2023, 02:42 PM
Near the fishball noodle opposite srg staidum got mp got full service which is 3 blue and is exclude entrance fee lol.

Sibei exp

siao siao too ex liao

BoobsterUnited
22-02-2023, 03:15 PM

Wow, steaming. How is the damage? 86+?? Usually I visit Cindy at M***

sexgod
22-02-2023, 10:06 PM
Wow, steaming. How is the damage? 86+?? Usually I visit Cindy at M***

Cindy can roam south? How is her assets?
Thanks

Seetoy
22-02-2023, 10:20 PM

Sibei exp

Entrance fee $58.

Restrain
22-02-2023, 10:47 PM

Sibei exp
How is the quality of the gals? any syts?

tangerinesex
22-02-2023, 11:39 PM

Does she look anything like her photos on social media? All very young.

tangerinesex
22-02-2023, 11:43 PM
siao siao too ex liao

Used to be golden *** is it?

BoobsterUnited
23-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Cindy can roam south? How is her assets?
Thanks

Only north, B-C class assets, pretty and elegant

LurkerLurks
23-02-2023, 07:08 PM

i think u must have their contact, first time i went they refused to open, then i went another time, the lady sitting at counter thought i was her booked appt, then look me up down a few times kept asking me questions over the glass door, like scared of something.

anyway short story, is indeed 1 price all in without entrance, but bear in mind if u take too long, which i did, i had a workout lmao, they will start to rush u.

LurkerLurks
23-02-2023, 07:21 PM

nothing to comment about ur FR, but i just want to share something for all bros to be aware for joints that have 2 diff menu prices.
one of the joint further north past serangoon central, starts with M, went recently they also got 2 diff price menu, i pmed the contact i used to have, tell me book thru her no need pay the xtra, the standard rate, but since i want try new goods i tried my luck so bo bian book her.
reach the shop liao, counter girl also tell me same story, ask the girl i pmed, also tell me same story, end up blacklist this stupid ass shop and left.

so ppl need to be aware that those so called promotion some shop have, before certain timing 1 price and after 1 price, is really up to the girl u booked and whether she can help u get the discounted rate.

Thuaki
23-02-2023, 09:52 PM
Went to Mxzx Spa today, I saw her on Telegram so go and try her skill, since my workplace is nearby. The essential oil massage experience is great, her technique is super good, every acupuncture point is just right, will to do it again.

BatamBro
24-02-2023, 03:26 AM
i think u must have their contact, first time i went they refused to open, then i went another time, the lady sitting at counter thought i was her booked appt, then look me up down a few times kept asking me questions over the glass door, like scared of something.

anyway short story, is indeed 1 price all in without entrance, but bear in mind if u take too long, which i did, i had a workout lmao, they will start to rush u.

But 150 not worth bah.. I see the ladies same standard as L20 one

xxmattzxx
27-02-2023, 05:32 PM
Tried the bro recommended M*** & S**** Spa earlier last week, I went to try Y*** & S*****. My humble FR as follows,

Location: I like, cuz a bit discreet even though along main road, but not many people will pass by. Not near MRT, parking depends got parallel parking nearby.
Environment: quite not bad, hygiene is there.

FR for Y***
Viet
Looks: 6.5/10, age should be around 30s
Playability: a bit low, maybe I didn’t managed to open up. But she a bit shy, maybe she Chinese not as good.
Massage: solid. Will slowly massage your thigh area after about 30min or so before popping GQ.
Sensual: not bad, but I find a bit rush, but overall still not bad. Can roam outside.
After deed, will clean you with warm towel swee swee & clean.
RTM: maybe

FR for S*****
Viet, her Chinese is quite good. Able to converse with her well.
Looks: 7.5/10, late 20s.
Playability: as previous bro mentioned, quite high. She’s tall and quite skinny, but she got decent strength. Throughout the session she will occasionally touch your balls to hint hint you. Den when you flip over, she will dim the light, den you know what will happen next alr.
RTM: Yes.

hardrod69
27-02-2023, 10:23 PM
Tried the bro recommended M*** & S**** Spa earlier last week, I went to try Y*** & S*****. My humble FR as follows,

Location: I like, cuz a bit discreet even though along main road, but not many people will pass by. Not near MRT, parking depends got parallel parking nearby.

FR for Y***
Viet
Playability: a bit low, maybe I didn’t managed to open up. But she a bit shy, maybe she Chinese not as good.
Massage: solid. Will slowly massage your thigh area after about 30min or so before popping GQ.
Sensual: not bad, but I find a bit rush, but overall still not bad. Can roam outside.

FR for S*****
Playability: as previous bro mentioned, quite high. She’s tall and quite skinny, but she got decent strength. Throughout the session she will occasionally touch your balls to hint hint you. Den when you flip over, she will dim the light, den you know what will happen next alr.

Hi bro. Can share the location of S**** spa and S*****.

Thanks!

retepoet
27-02-2023, 10:55 PM

FR for Y***
Viet

FR for S*****

To each his own and I beg to differ with the above after trying last week 😅😅

Asta5x
28-02-2023, 08:24 PM
To each his own and I beg to differ with the above after trying last week 😅😅

you differ because you think Y*** better than S***** or both very good or both very bad?

AsianStud96
28-02-2023, 10:42 PM
Hi bros, new here. Recently went to USSC to explore. 1st time trying special massage. Went to level 4, near 1 barber shop. Met one and decided to go in try. $50 for 1hr massage + $100 for b2b and HJ. Wanna ask all the bros here if this is the market rate?

AsianStud96
28-02-2023, 10:55 PM

FR for Y***
Viet

FR for S*****

Hi bros, new here. Went to M*** & S**** 2 times. Both times look for S*****. She is really fun. Make the experience there unforgettable. She is on the skinny side but still shiok

AsianStud96
01-03-2023, 12:53 AM

FR for Y***
Viet

FR for S*****

Hi Bros, new here. Just wanna share that S***** is really good. She is on the skinny side but really very fun ML.

AsianStud96
01-03-2023, 09:40 AM
Hi Bros, new here. Just wanna share that S***** is really good. She is on the skinny side but really very fun ML.

Ps, posted twice for this. Didn’t know need wait awhile for comment to go through 🙏

xxmattzxx
01-03-2023, 12:14 PM
Hi bro. Can share the location of S**** spa and S*****.

Thanks!

Bro, pm-ed you.

happymonk
01-03-2023, 12:26 PM

FR for Y***
Viet

FR for S*****
Hi, can PM me Sxxxxx contact and location. Thank you.

skihon
03-03-2023, 01:29 PM

FR for Y***
Viet

FR for S*****

Bro, is there an overhead bridge in front of the shop or beside the shop got 1 clay pot soup & whats the damage $$?

Ventus91
03-03-2023, 02:41 PM

FR for Y***
Viet

FR for S*****

Hi bro pm share share ctc and location ty

skihon
03-03-2023, 03:58 PM
Long time, nvr visit XL. Each time i free and go visit her is the time she on red. Damn sian

ZiYouRen
05-03-2023, 04:48 AM
Popped by M&S to visit Se**** after seeing a few bros giving MR on her.
The place is clean, but the bathroom is a shared one outside. I saw bros going into the bathroom and coming out, other bros saw me going in and coming out. Quite awkward.

As for Se****, she's a viet lady in her late 20s. She's quite a candid lady. We chatted along quite well. For a petite lady, her massage is good and strong. She managed to crack my back, arms, fingers, knees, toes.

Saw a few bros mention her high playability. It is indeed true. Allowed north and south roaming, although she has the smallest boobs I've ever roamed. All for 1 blue.

RTM: Yes, as the massage and sensual are good. It's worth the price. Unfortunately, she shared with me that M&S is closing down in less than 2 weeks' time. She's looking for a new workplace and will contact customers once she finds one.

deathnitez
05-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Hi bros, new here. Recently went to USSC to explore. 1st time trying special massage. Went to level 4, near 1 barber shop. Met one and decided to go in try. $50 for 1hr massage + $100 for b2b and HJ. Wanna ask all the bros here if this is the market rate?

I feel is over price....I Rejected them 150 with crap fast food massage...
Not worth it.

skihon
06-03-2023, 05:16 PM
I feel is over price....I Rejected them 150 with crap fast food massage...
Not worth it.
I rather go the one outside with this price. At least they gave me a good service with fake moaning hahaha

sgjoey
06-03-2023, 11:37 PM
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-ran-massage/

She is as sexy as her photos. Her sensual is to die for. Highly recommended.

irokez13
08-03-2023, 08:16 PM
Bro, How to contact her?

Gtti
08-03-2023, 11:20 PM
Finally have time to book her for massage... Try my luck during this wee hour... to my surprise she is available..

Massage was not as what i expected.... Not much strength as i am hard massage lover..... But she can give a good BBBJ ... and almost CIM... lucky stop in time and faster cap on and continue with FJ without few thrust and finally EXPLODED...

If want solid massage u may skip it... But BBBJ lover you may try it.... FJ not
Bro,can share contact?

jurassicboy1234
08-03-2023, 11:52 PM
a new spa opened at hougang o h - w e * spa and had mostly thai MLs, which caught my eye, so made appt with b o w i e.

pros - individual room, clean and spacious. there wasn't much teasing when i was on my back, and was getting worried that maybe no gq. but she asked me to turn over, she started doing the usual hard press on my inner thighs and above the groin area and my dick started to get hard. i thought she would stop but she continued pressing around my erect dick and even rubbing around it. this went on for a while, quite shiok. when she eventually asked me if i wanted a special body massage i could not say no.

what she did next surprised me cos she took off everything and started rubbing her boobs all over my body. she had a curvy ass and boobs which you can hold with your hands. her finishing move was her rubbing her pussy against my dick, i came in no time.

cons - no attached toilet. massage was so-so, if you want strong thai bone cracking then this place not for you.

she later told me that the owner also runs seas*** well**** at beach road, which explains the thai connection.

entrance is 6 8 and extras are 2B.

tpylor8
09-03-2023, 12:01 AM
Just noted this spa when I was browsing through massage directory. Seems like a place to visit. Can you Pm me the name of the girl so that i can book her.

a new spa opened at hougang o h - w e * spa and had mostly thai MLs, which caught my eye, so made appt with b o w i e.

pros - individual room, clean and spacious. there wasn't much teasing when i was on my back, and was getting worried that maybe no gq. but she asked me to turn over, she started doing the usual hard press on my inner thighs and above the groin area and my dick started to get hard. i thought she would stop but she continued pressing around my erect dick and even rubbing around it. this went on for a while, quite shiok. when she eventually asked me if i wanted a special body massage i could not say no.

what she did next surprised me cos she took off everything and started rubbing her boobs all over my body. she had a curvy ass and boobs which you can hold with your hands. her finishing move was her rubbing her pussy against my dick, i came in no time.

cons - no attached toilet. massage was so-so, if you want strong thai bone cracking then this place not for you.

she later told me that the owner also runs seas*** well**** at beach road, which explains the thai connection.

WongFeiHong
09-03-2023, 12:03 AM

FR for Y***
Viet

FR for S*****

For both I roam inside :D

Yuki very shy but if you lead, she ok to let you roam. Selina needless to say, can be very fun.

partyboyz040404
09-03-2023, 02:11 PM

Hi bro this N*** is she slim or more to meaty

dragonball90
09-03-2023, 03:26 PM

Bro, can pm contact? Or location.. thanks!

hardrod69
09-03-2023, 09:57 PM

Hi bro. Can pm the name of this spa? Thanks.

xiao_boy
12-03-2023, 10:33 AM

Market rate $150 all in

rythuno
12-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Saw V******* s** lights on. Not sure if reopening or something going to replace it

cosyman
12-03-2023, 03:21 PM
Went to Oh-we* spa as suggested by jurassicboy to test out the review and on Bowie. Will say please dont review as an advertiser or boss. MLs were old, 40s and up, dont fall for their online pic and jurassicboy review. Definitely fake and dont waste money unless you like gilf. They offer to change another also old lady but more meaty and i straight reject.

There are also no Bowie, the Bowie that came in wears a name tag of Irene which is a nightmare

careboy
12-03-2023, 03:21 PM
Recently was at Kovan vicinity looking for a good massage. A very quiet place.
known as USSC. WALK UP 4TH FLOOR and a lady approach me whether I want a good massage. She can do juagan with release. Her massage was very good and the special was fanastic. Really soft and tender touch until release. Will share this laddy.

DreamTill2022
12-03-2023, 04:21 PM
Went to Oh-we* spa as suggested by jurassicboy to test out the review and on Bowie. Will say please dont review as an advertiser or boss. MLs were old, 40s and up, dont fall for their online pic and jurassicboy review. Definitely fake and dont waste money unless you like gilf. They offer to change another also old lady but more meaty and i straight reject.

There are also no Bowie, the Bowie that came in wears a name tag of Irene which is a nightmare
Thank you so much

tpylor8
12-03-2023, 06:09 PM
thanks for saving me a trip.
upped you

w810_76
12-03-2023, 07:54 PM
known as USSC. WALK UP 4TH FLOOR and a lady approach me whether I want a good massage. She can do juagan with release. Her massage was very good and the special was fanastic. Really soft and tender touch until release. Will share this laddy.

Thanks for sharing, brother. ..

jikikoh
12-03-2023, 10:02 PM

Share share bro…

KennyLim
12-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Can share with me this 4th Fl USSC kangtao also bro? Tks very much.

hambaobao
13-03-2023, 10:30 AM
texted the oh we* spa before heading down, they declined to provide photos so felt abit off

decided to walk in - was greeted by a 40-50 plus lady with pink hair who tried to upsell. left as not my cup of tea

later they sent alot of photos to the whatsapp to ask me to go down - heavily PS-ed

motive52
13-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Thank you so much

skihon
13-03-2023, 04:12 PM
texted the oh we* spa before heading down, they declined to provide photos so felt abit off

decided to walk in - was greeted by a 40-50 plus lady with pink hair who tried to upsell. left as not my cup of tea

later they sent alot of photos to the whatsapp to ask me to go down - heavily PS-ed

Wow thats scary

LurkerLurks
13-03-2023, 10:35 PM

with that said, now we know some users cannot be trusted, and he have premium lol..

GreenBull
13-03-2023, 11:44 PM
Green Spa is filled with old ugly women.

Amber Spa is better women although still old.

Best thing at 108,u can see Messi before he leaves for London next week.

BatamBro
14-03-2023, 01:03 AM
checked out this oh-wel* place before I flew back to Malaysia.
6/10 milf hub, dodgy price list
now kovan area all asking for 68/88 entrance and 2 blue for hj
last time only 50 for good massage and 50 for hj
hard to find good place in this area alr.

Olele77
16-03-2023, 03:13 PM
Recently found back 欢欢 at upper serangoon shopping center level1 , the massage was great , slow and steady and somemore got facial service , really having a good season with her .

peckio
16-03-2023, 07:08 PM

Bro, are you referring to the shop next to the linkbridge or the shop facing the escalator?

careboy
16-03-2023, 10:01 PM
Bro, are you referring to the shop next to the linkbridge or the shop facing the escalator?

Shop is at 4th floor under name Healthy Ent.

Cheeserath
17-03-2023, 01:08 AM

heyy bro ! does she provide HDLY and teasing ???

careboy
17-03-2023, 07:04 AM
heyy bro ! does she provide HDLY and teasing ???

What teasing you expect? My experience is just close your eyes and relax. You will enjoy your release as she does her soft juagan.

skihon
17-03-2023, 09:54 AM
What teasing you expect? My experience is just close your eyes and relax. You will enjoy your release as she does her soft juagan.

Well for the price you paying, cannot expect much from them.

skihon
17-03-2023, 10:28 PM
Arranged a good session with XL for 3 blue friend. In need a good release so i hurry booked her when she is free.

Had 2 shots, before and after massage. Sad is go shower have to walk out and along the corridor then can shower.

qwee
18-03-2023, 12:39 AM
hi does the spa around the late night mala super spots provide fj?

Olele77
18-03-2023, 05:05 PM
欢欢 at lvl 1 did provide fj , but with entry fees

BoobsterUnited
18-03-2023, 05:13 PM
Arranged a good session with XL for 3 blue friend. In need a good release so i hurry booked her when she is free.

Had 2 shots, before and after massage. Sad is go shower have to walk out and along the corridor then can shower.

3 blue friend for 2 shot? Last time XM charge me 2 blue 2 red friend. I got another lobang at west, similar damage for 2 shots too

skihon
19-03-2023, 11:22 AM
3 blue friend for 2 shot? Last time XM charge me 2 blue 2 red friend. I got another lobang at west, similar damage for 2 shots too

Now XM at Macpershon and just heard XL shift to little india

BatamBro
19-03-2023, 12:42 PM
Yup and the VN milf ..ah xin also quit already

BoobsterUnited
19-03-2023, 06:38 PM
Now XM at Macpershon and just heard XL shift to little india

XM RTC for a short break, hear she returning soon. Now got to hunt for another value for money playground le.

mrmike26
19-03-2023, 06:43 PM
any new place?

skihon
20-03-2023, 09:39 AM
XM RTC for a short break, hear she returning soon. Now got to hunt for another value for money playground le.

Yes, need to find where else got better offer.

deathnitez
20-03-2023, 10:07 AM
Well for the price you paying, cannot expect much from them.

Roaming and hj and entrance expect 150. ask before total turn off.

samsung2292
20-03-2023, 10:34 AM

Inflation....what to do.

Salaried cheongsters got increment......then ML also want increment.......

Lonerangerkia
20-03-2023, 02:48 PM
Green Spa is filled with old ugly women.

Amber Spa is better women although still old.

Best thing at 108,u can see Messi before he leaves for London next week.

bro Green spa now cannot go la..so many old one go already also no shiok..

Dda77
20-03-2023, 03:44 PM

Would like to support! Can pm ctc abd damage? Thanks thanks!

BoobsterUnited
20-03-2023, 03:59 PM

Usually entrance + hj + roaming n zhut zhut around 2B to 2B2R, some time 2B inclusive of entrance can fire 2 time, if u can clique with the ML

skihon
20-03-2023, 04:45 PM
欢欢 at lvl 1 did provide fj , but with entry fees

Thanks bro for the recommendations, a bit ex but price no diff with MDL + she did have a give me a good massage. Already up you points

BatamBro
22-03-2023, 07:51 AM
who's left at MDL now? All the top favs like gone

thenewbie85
22-03-2023, 09:54 AM
who's left at MDL now? All the top favs like gone

Bro, MDL is gone. The whole place emptied out, just walked by yesterday. According to XL's moments on WC, the entire team and boss shifted location

BatamBro
22-03-2023, 10:57 AM
Bro, MDL is gone. The whole place emptied out, just walked by yesterday. According to XL's moments on WC, the entire team and boss shifted location

woahh then kovan no more 50+50 loh sian

anones
22-03-2023, 01:22 PM
Anything good in Kovan or USSC?

I got time to kill so might go to USSC later today.

Any bros got recommendations? I can provide some for other spas in kovan 😁

I have yet to try USSC

skihon
23-03-2023, 03:47 PM

I have yet to try USSC

Aiya if i saw your msg yesterday afternoon, i can intro you to USSC level 1 ulu corner. 50 entrance.

BoobsterUnited
23-03-2023, 05:51 PM

I have yet to try USSC

Last time got big boob Coco and pink nip Lina (Linda) at level 4, don’t know they still there

JubileeHours
23-03-2023, 08:01 PM
Recently went to this spa at Serangoon North , S** P******. Took A*a to try, pretty nice and relaxing environment.
Massage wise not bad, hit those aching points I had. More importantly is she is nice to talk to. What I looked for is the chemistry I have with the ML. Definitely meet my expectation, so pretty much I enjoyed my session with this SYT. Last but not least, left a happy man 😊

Those who want to try can PM me.

raider123
24-03-2023, 01:13 AM
Recently went to this spa at Serangoon North , S** P******. Took A*a to try, pretty nice and relaxing environment.
Massage wise not bad, hit those aching points I had. More importantly is she is nice to talk to. What I looked for is the chemistry I have with the ML. Definitely meet my expectation, so pretty much I enjoyed my session with this SYT. Last but not least, left a happy man 😊

Those who want to try can PM me.

Ada is an old bird since stella and j wellness days. Too much PS on her photos now haha but yes you wont go wrong with her

Asta5x
24-03-2023, 02:01 PM
guys mind and space really closed down ah. any idea where their ML went to?

BoobsterUnited
24-03-2023, 02:17 PM
guys mind and space really closed down ah. any idea where their ML went to?

One of their ex-ML went AMK

Olele77
24-03-2023, 02:35 PM
I thought she came back to SG and doing other work? U mean she still massage full time?

Yeah , she quit her other job and back to massage full time

r46709394
24-03-2023, 02:46 PM
Sure you had fun bro. But yea no shower is major problem that I seldom went there now

ZhangXiaoFan
24-03-2023, 03:04 PM

What is the dmg? 50+50?

Asta5x
24-03-2023, 03:12 PM
One of their ex-ML went AMK

you know which one? i have been visiting selina but on my last trip Hebe greeted me when im leaving and she look better in person vs picture very very rare got such case so i wanted to try her next time but closed down liao

ZiYouRen
24-03-2023, 03:28 PM
I'm in the gym in USSC right now. Thought can go MDL massage and relax after gyming. Sad to see it gone.

careboy
24-03-2023, 03:49 PM
What is the dmg? 50+50?

Yes the damage was fifty plus fifty.

ZhangXiaoFan
24-03-2023, 03:54 PM
Yes the damage was fifty plus fifty.

Nice... Shall see this weekend is huanhuan or this lady.

Thks bros!!!

virusscan
25-03-2023, 12:53 AM
you know which one? i have been visiting selina but on my last trip Hebe greeted me when im leaving and she look better in person vs picture very very rare got such case so i wanted to try her next time but closed down liao

Her photo looks abit thick, hows the real person?

NickGrover
25-03-2023, 01:26 AM
Driving past looks like MDL lights were off. Has it shut down ?

sean99
25-03-2023, 07:44 AM
Driving past looks like MDL lights were off. Has it shut down ?

i think shut down, signage is removed n inside seem messy too....

Asta5x
26-03-2023, 11:49 AM
Her photo looks abit thick, hows the real person?

real person also a bit meaty but her boobs looks big and face quite pretty my type haha

tangerinesex
26-03-2023, 03:44 PM
The tread I started on Serangoon gardens got deleted and in it contained some info on mind and Space. Sad that it’s closed down now. Any idea why? Got raided, or due to poor business? Wanted to look up Miko but never had a chance. Any idea where she’s gone? Appreciate your heads up thanks

tangerinesex
26-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Deleted double post

tangerinesex
26-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Something wrong with sammy's server. Keeps double posting

rythuno
26-03-2023, 04:33 PM
Sure you had fun bro. But yea no shower is major problem that I seldom went there now

Yup same thing happen. No gq asked. Went straight to action after flip over. Was quite surprised also. Normally will get asked before action

ZiYouRen
27-03-2023, 02:22 AM
The tread I started on Serangoon gardens got deleted and in it contained some info on mind and Space. Sad that it’s closed down now. Any idea why? Got raided, or due to poor business? Wanted to look up Miko but never had a chance. Any idea where she’s gone? Appreciate your heads up thanks

I don't think it got raided. I was there 2 weeks before it closed and the ML told me the owners decided to sell the business, but they might be looking to open another MP in a few months' time. She had no idea if the new owners taking over the unit are going to run a MP as well. The MLs were told to look for other MPs to work in. Not sure where each of them went to, but saw someone saying one of them is in AMK now.

Asta5x
27-03-2023, 08:51 AM

as per Selina the lease is up and the boss dont want renew anymore. but it seems like he boss and the MLs all went seperate way.

lovetocum
27-03-2023, 06:15 PM
as per Selina the lease is up and the boss dont want renew anymore. but it seems like he boss and the MLs all went seperate way.

Definitely poor business, plus MLs always change fr Selina ver 1 to Selina ver 2. $58 increase to $68 entry plus their MLs always ask for topups. With location quite ulu, only matter of time before close down. I think read somewhere this Miko quite milf and also ask for topup,so never try. Maybe good that it's gone, clear the bad eggs.

dude head
28-03-2023, 12:58 PM
Hi is lisa near the toilet in ussr lvl4 stil in this line working?

BoobsterUnited
28-03-2023, 01:01 PM

PRC Selina is at AMK now, the Selina before viet Selina, same batch as QQ

ahball
28-03-2023, 01:46 PM
PRC Selina is at AMK now, the Selina before viet Selina, same batch as QQ

bro at which amk outlet?

Kaneki0910
29-03-2023, 08:41 PM
Anyone tried S** R***** at kovan mrt nearby? The girls there seem not bad.

rythuno
29-03-2023, 11:23 PM

$88 entry with full massage
$50 HJ
Top up for roam

yalpnez
30-03-2023, 11:12 AM
SPA name can google online with phone contact
i prebook 1hr slot and was late 15mins , she say she got another customer in next hr slot. So i choose 30min slot later i realise it seems like an hr massage regimen(like in time/space different dimension ).
Nevertheless is enough and still numb,authentic hard massage to soothe and ease my shoulder back pain.

Spa outside and insider ambience is nice with 2 bedder . Understand from her one ML is coming soon.
She is pretty SYT IMHO.
Prebook early to avoid disappointment.
Name Bella
Looks 8/10 (SYT)
Body figure(her outfit outlook) 8/10
Body skin silk soft when she massage my hand palm 9/10
Massage (Thai) 9/10 It has been close to 4 years (pre covid) since I try in Thailand Bangkok . Every spot she hit is hard numb YES YES YES massage acupoint. Stretch twist turn my neck ,shoulder WOOH WOW (:

Bella also gave me some tips about relieving shoulder tension and how to improve flexibility - she was incredibly knowledgeable about the anatomy and physiology of the body. The atmosphere was friendly and the music was relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience!

Makansutra: Die Die Must Eat
Massagesutra: Die Die Must Try

RTM : Planning next appointment booking already (: ,beat the queue

Anyone got anything more from this place?
She’s really cute and pretty.

Creative1983
31-03-2023, 02:46 AM
SPA name can google online with phone contact
i prebook 1hr slot and was late 15mins , she say she got another customer in next hr slot. So i choose 30min slot later i realise it seems like an hr massage regimen(like in time/space different dimension ).
Nevertheless is enough and still numb,authentic hard massage to soothe and ease my shoulder back pain.

Spa outside and insider ambience is nice with 2 bedder . Understand from her one ML is coming soon.
She is pretty SYT IMHO.
Prebook early to avoid disappointment.
Name Bella
Looks 8/10 (SYT)
Body figure(her outfit outlook) 8/10
Body skin silk soft when she massage my hand palm 9/10
Massage (Thai) 9/10 It has been close to 4 years (pre covid) since I try in Thailand Bangkok . Every spot she hit is hard numb YES YES YES massage acupoint. Stretch twist turn my neck ,shoulder WOOH WOW (:

Bella also gave me some tips about relieving shoulder tension and how to improve flexibility - she was incredibly knowledgeable about the anatomy and physiology of the body. The atmosphere was friendly and the music was relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience!

Makansutra: Die Die Must Eat
Massagesutra: Die Die Must Try

RTM : Planning next appointment booking already (: ,beat the queue

This place is the one at Jalan Pelikat right? Am looking for a good clean massgae near Kovan area man.. ahah..

DaFeiXiong
31-03-2023, 10:14 AM
Walked in into Spa P******e at SN area yesterday and was assigned ML I*y. Usual 30% discount from FB pics.

Massage is pretty good 8.5/10 with good use of elbows, palms and fingers. Hit all my aching spots accurately with her elbow to give me those shiok pain shiok pain feeling.

Teasing only started when all the proper massage is completed unlike most of the MLs who will usually perform HDLY before flipping over to lie on the back.

Was quoted 80 for HJ + roaming but i rejected her with the reason 50 is what i usually give when i go to the Spas along the same stretch.
She accepted my bargain with no black face given.

HJ is nicely done with the caressing of small head and balls. Very soft C cups with pink nipples with play with but too bad can't zhut zhut.

Damage = 78 + 50
RTM = to try others

HOWITZER105MM
31-03-2023, 10:35 AM
Anyone tried Vicky PRC at Lim Tua Tow? Formerly
at 185 Upper Paya Lebar

samsung2292
31-03-2023, 10:05 PM
Walked in into Spa P******e at SN area yesterday and was assigned ML I*y. Usual 30% discount from FB pics.

Massage is pretty good 8.5/10 with good use of elbows, palms and fingers. Hit all my aching spots accurately with her elbow to give me those shiok pain shiok pain feeling.

Teasing only started when all the proper massage is completed unlike most of the MLs who will usually perform HDLY before flipping over to lie on the back.

Was quoted 80 for HJ + roaming but i rejected her with the reason 50 is what i usually give when i go to the Spas along the same stretch.
She accepted my bargain with no black face given.

HJ is nicely done with the caressing of small head and balls. Very soft C cups with pink nipples with play with but too bad can't zhut zhut.

Damage = 78 + 50
RTM = to try others

Bro many outlets along this stretch?

scuderia88
31-03-2023, 10:32 PM
Any Bros, have tried the H**g S** at Serangoon gardens before? Can 5g roaming with 1B and add on services at reasonable price?

virusscan
01-04-2023, 12:48 AM
Anyone have any idea where did selina from mi** and sp*** went? Please pm me if not convenient to share here, will up you my rep

DaFeiXiong
01-04-2023, 08:10 AM

By right 4 massage shops at that stretch
Just that i prefer to patronise both Spa P...

DaFeiXiong
01-04-2023, 08:21 AM

4 massage shops at that stretch, Bro.
Just that i patronise both Spa Ps only as they seem to have slightly younger MLs than the other 2 shops.

Iceman11
01-04-2023, 09:46 AM
Anyone have any idea where did selina from mi** and sp*** went? Please pm me if not convenient to share here, will up you my rep

Many version of Selina.. which one u r talking about ?

rythuno
01-04-2023, 01:16 PM
Many version of Selina.. which one u r talking about ?

I think he is referring to the viet version($50 hj plus roam everywhere.)

Iceman11
01-04-2023, 08:42 PM
I think he is referring to the viet version($50 hj plus roam everywhere.)

Too bad.. only have the contact of 1st version… mentioned will be back this month…

retrojunk
02-04-2023, 11:24 AM
Understand she’s still looking around lol

Iceman11
02-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Understand she’s still looking around lol

1st version ? :D

retrojunk
02-04-2023, 01:04 PM
2nd version bro lol

lazyguy
02-04-2023, 01:30 PM
Any bro got contact of ml with gd massage + cupping.. haha..

As i dont want travel too far.. my last few is farrer park there and pandan garden. Jalan kayu one no cupping + special knife very sharp.. haha

samsung2292
02-04-2023, 02:04 PM

As i dont want travel too far.. my last few is farrer park there and pandan garden. Jalan kayu one no cupping + special knife very sharp.. haha

Your mouth can be sharp too.....zhut it hard

Ericcan7
02-04-2023, 03:53 PM
Saw this ml fa** pic super chio. Actual person is double the size. Attitude not friendly. Will not Rtm.

DaFeiXiong
02-04-2023, 08:07 PM

can find L**** from AMK from unclewang's contact
Guasha or cupping no problem at all for her

tangerinesex
03-04-2023, 04:18 AM

so so only lah.

lazyguy
03-04-2023, 07:18 AM

Thanks bro.. got it before.. haha.. try once..

Colter
03-04-2023, 08:32 AM
Hey bro can share? Thanks

BoobsterUnited
03-04-2023, 01:51 PM
Thank you bro for the warning, don’t know if u see my post. But once again, warning from getting monetary involvement with ML.

Usually I will get some bubble tea and snack for me, pay the entrance and service and fill stop from there and nothing goes beyond.

And I truly hope that bro gets back what is due. Sharing is caring and thank you for the warning

ZiYouRen
04-04-2023, 03:06 AM
With M&S and MDL closed, where else in the area can get a good massage? Any recommendations? Is YZM worth visiting?

maxquerader
04-04-2023, 06:52 PM
Anybody have review of YZM at Kovan?

Is Lisa or baby ok?

FlLooker91
04-04-2023, 07:53 PM

Is Lisa or baby ok?

I would go for Lisa and Nana over baby. Go more than once and ask for privacy. That's a hint.

This place, massage price +50 would be sufficient for 4G roaming

ZiYouRen
04-04-2023, 08:05 PM
I would go for Lisa and Nana over baby. Go more than once and ask for privacy. That's a hint.

I passed by YZM on 2 Saturdays, and both times I saw this ML who looks quite young and has rather large boobs. Not sure who that is. From what I see on g1298, might be the ML named Ella. Any reviews on her?

ahball
04-04-2023, 09:12 PM

they have room?

Radiator
05-04-2023, 04:49 PM
Anyone can share any other playground? Preferably rate like MDL previously. Really hoping for good massage. Like MDL standard preferably.

Anyone have XL or XM wechat? I always delete mine for security purpose. Can pm me?

careboy
05-04-2023, 09:37 PM
Anyone can share any other playground? Preferably rate like MDL previously. Really hoping for good massage. Like MDL standard preferably.

Anyone have XL or XM wechat? I always delete mine for security purpose. Can pm me?

There is a good massage lady at 4th floor USSC. unit 421. You will enjoyed the massage.

BlackBadtz
05-04-2023, 09:54 PM

Is Lisa or baby ok?

Actually this is a fantastic place. Used to frequent it few months back.

testoste
05-04-2023, 10:15 PM

XM back in China and XL is leaving for China soon.

testoste
05-04-2023, 10:18 PM
Actually this is a fantastic place. Used to frequent it few months back.

I've tried Elle and Baby but unfortunately, they r not my cup of tea. Personally preferred Rose but no longer there anymore. Hope they have new batch of gals.

Radiator
07-04-2023, 01:34 PM
I've tried Elle and Baby but unfortunately, they r not my cup of tea. Personally preferred Rose but no longer there anymore. Hope they have new batch of gals.

Can pm where is this YZM place? Gamxiaaaa

ShadowBi
07-04-2023, 02:29 PM
Any bros got contact of ladies with good strong massage?

Pacmn88
07-04-2023, 08:12 PM
Any bros got contact of ladies with good strong massage?

Try CC at YueZhiYuan. Good hard massage but no specials.

careboy
07-04-2023, 08:47 PM
UOTE=Pacmn88;22223352]Try CC at YueZhiYuan. Good hard massage but no specials.[/QUOTE]

Another lady with hard and relaxing massage ,is at 4th floor USSC. Unit 421 under name of Healthy xxx. I think her name is Lisa.

skihon
07-04-2023, 11:16 PM
XM back in China and XL is leaving for China soon.

XM working at Macperson there and XM at Little India there but like bro said. XM still in china and XL about to go back to china

BoobsterUnited
08-04-2023, 03:15 PM
Recently just started watch the k drama “extraordinary attorney woo”, then I realise that the female lead, at a certain angle, look alike with Cindy.

Need to schedule some time to visit her, to re-confirm my assumption

testoste
08-04-2023, 04:58 PM
XM working at Macperson there and XM at Little India there but like bro said. XM still in china and XL about to go back to china

Yup, XM move from MDL to Circuit Rd (MacPherson) to Little India. Now, she is back in China. XL moved to near Little India area, but the shop run into some tenancy issue, thus, decided to go back to China. She is now in China.

dude head
08-04-2023, 07:16 PM

Is Lisa or baby ok?

Tried lisa yzm. Quite Good massage skill overall good exp

Bananapancake
09-04-2023, 07:46 PM
PM-ed XM contact, hope u enjoy bro!

Bro can PM contact? thanks!

BoobsterUnited
10-04-2023, 01:57 PM
If I’m not wrong, rose is working at RV now

testoste
10-04-2023, 10:54 PM
If I’m not wrong, rose is working at RV now

Yeah, very far n it's a 88 joint.

Creative1983
11-04-2023, 07:44 PM
Anyone tried the SPA above Pizza Hut at S*m*n Road?
Any FR or feedbacks?

BatamBro
11-04-2023, 09:28 PM
I think baby and lisa from YZM quite difficult to auto roam as compared to the rest.
Also can't zhuk zhuk

Creative1983
15-04-2023, 08:51 AM
Anyone tried the spa at Simon road?

Whitebear201784
15-04-2023, 09:32 AM
Anyone tried the SPA above Pizza Hut at S*m*n Road?
Any FR or feedbacks?

K***** *r**s?
Tried few times before covid and once after.
No gq but sport massage is gd. Seems a clean place for me

sony716
15-04-2023, 11:32 AM
Anyone know mind and space Selina went to

Creative1983
15-04-2023, 01:57 PM
K***** *r**s?

If no gq but massage good then still worth going.. haha..
thanks for the info..

Jaycu69
15-04-2023, 09:16 PM

Just add a Thai Zxxx. Left side body with full tattoo. Looks B to me.

You are right on the PS pic. Looks 30s to 40s ?

Entry 68 min.

Any happening ?

NickGrover
16-04-2023, 09:10 PM
Bros, anyone tried ‘new’ spa on Lim Tua Tow Road ?

tritonyeah666
16-04-2023, 10:23 PM
yes i saw the new spa at lim tua tow road...anything interesting?

BoobsterUnited
17-04-2023, 01:25 PM
yes i saw the new spa at lim tua tow road...anything interesting?

Heard got tertiary menu @ 150 + entrance

tritonyeah666
17-04-2023, 04:15 PM
quality good anot? this is not the MJ Skincare right? Cherish Yumi Z?

BatamBro
18-04-2023, 09:45 AM
K***** *r**s?

ya.. at least the k***d Pr*** is not bad
way better than that rubbish St***y near the nasi lemak

Sgchiongster
18-04-2023, 03:21 PM
Anyone know mind and space Selina went to

She is currently not working. Still searching for job.if u have her WeChat, u can still contact her.

BatamBro
18-04-2023, 05:53 PM
Wasted XM & XL no longer in kovan area
MDL was good

XSaint
19-04-2023, 04:44 PM
She is currently not working. Still searching for job.if u have her WeChat, u can still contact her.

Went down to a Y** Z** *u** spa that is just nearby M&S, and happened to meet Ella who was previously at M&S. She did mention Selina is now at a spa at Aljunied but she couldn't rmb the exact name of the spa.

marzsomeone
20-04-2023, 01:59 PM
I received a WC greeting from a lady call Linda (Seems Viet - sorry the wc id seems like unable to add, her no is 8914 6098), she is from "Forest" TCM @ YCK RD. wonder any Bro tried her before Not able to commando as my OC WFH, hence, hard to sneak out. Her boobs are big from the wc:D

jasonbourn
20-04-2023, 02:27 PM
UOTE=Pacmn88;22223352]Try CC at YueZhiYuan. Good hard massage but no specials.

Another lady with hard and relaxing massage ,is at 4th floor USSC. Unit 421 under name of Healthy xxx. I think her name is Lisa.[/QUOTE]

Good? Anyone tried the one at level 1 near spectacle shop? Looks young.

Runningboy85
20-04-2023, 03:50 PM
I received a WC greeting from a lady call Linda (Seems Viet - wxid_xbjqn5ok9oa312), she is from "Forest" TCM @ YCK RD. wonder any Bro tried her before Not able to commando as my OC WFH, hence, hard to sneak out. Her boobs are big from the wc:D

Not specifically her. Tried another one. Wide range of menu. Can pm me for more info. Not too sure if can share openly.

sandydusty
20-04-2023, 03:57 PM
I received a WC greeting from a lady call Linda (Seems Viet - wxid_xbjqn5ok9oa312), she is from "Forest" TCM @ YCK RD. wonder any Bro tried her before Not able to commando as my OC WFH, hence, hard to sneak out. Her boobs are big from the wc:D

Tried her before.. headlights really big

oshkosh
20-04-2023, 06:13 PM
Saw a milf at level 2 shop beside the lift at USSC. Anyone try before? More like a hair salon shop. Got give any service?

marzsomeone
20-04-2023, 07:13 PM
Not specifically her. Tried another one. Wide range of menu. Can pm me for more info. Not too sure if can share openly.

Thanks Bro, PM-ed you

Tried her before.. headlights really big

Will RTM?

iwc1711
21-04-2023, 12:25 AM

Bro, can share contacts?

georgemagnum
21-04-2023, 12:41 PM
Here is happening too … thanks for the info bros :D:D

HomeDelete
21-04-2023, 02:23 PM
Went down to a Y** Z** *u** spa that is just nearby M&S, and happened to meet Ella who was previously at M&S. She did mention Selina is now at a spa at Aljunied but she couldn't rmb the exact name of the spa.

This shop is quite exp. Min is $58/hr but they will pretend no such thing and try to push the $68/hr option or the $98/90min option.

kooperho
21-04-2023, 07:23 PM
Wasted XM & XL no longer in kovan area
MDL was good

I tried Angel/Angela which was previously at MDL. Place is near circ### road with plenty of parking.
Good massage.

BatamBro
22-04-2023, 02:33 AM
I tried Angel/Angela which was previously at MDL. Place is near circ### road with plenty of parking.
Good massage.

Damage and shop name/ location? thanks bro☀️☀️

liketosleep
22-04-2023, 06:40 AM

Miko has changed her name to Kimi and is now with a Cat 1 clean spa in Toa Payoh Central where they would encourage you to sign package. Selamat Hari Raya.

helplesslyham
22-04-2023, 11:13 AM
Hi anyone tried spa R***le along Kovan? Any feedback regarding the playability?

rythuno
22-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Hi anyone tried spa R***le along Kovan? Any feedback regarding the playability?
That time I visit, $88 entry, $50 HJ, need to top up for roam. The ml that serve me(didn't catch her name) looks OK. Not the model but not the type that makes you regret for letting her to hj on you. Not cheap

heyumf
22-04-2023, 02:11 PM
Pass by mdl don't know it Close down liao

heyumf
22-04-2023, 02:12 PM
I received a WC greeting from a lady call Linda (Seems Viet - sorry the wc id seems like unable to add, her no is 8914 6098), she is from "Forest" TCM @ YCK RD. wonder any Bro tried her before Not able to commando as my OC WFH, hence, hard to sneak out. Her boobs are big from the wc:D

That place arh i been b4 but like cut short timing and got Xtra lol

For me like tio robert

loopjoop
22-04-2023, 04:19 PM

For me like tio robert

the vn still ok, good body. downside is the toilet condition.

lejager
22-04-2023, 04:24 PM
Hi bros, long shot but does anyone have good recommendation for MLs with short hair in the area?

marzsomeone
22-04-2023, 09:11 PM

For me like tio robert

lol thanks bro:p

skihon
24-04-2023, 11:32 AM
Anyone tried the one at B1 Spazio?

zander8686
24-04-2023, 12:19 PM
Walked around USSC yday, lvl 4 seems to have 2 shops with that feel. One near the linkway between the 2 buildings with no name, the other one nearer the tcm shop. Level 3 also a shop with the name Or**ge B***** that has possibility. But mostly all look like milfs from what I saw.

Sgchiongster
24-04-2023, 03:53 PM
USSC lvl1 corner , huanhuan skill is good thou , her HDLY and teasing skill is great . Might RTF her also . She got tattoo above breast thou , nice looking hahahahah

Her whatsapp : 80380905
Wechat : w98607577e

RTF? She offered full svc?

DaFeiXiong
24-04-2023, 07:51 PM
Selina previously from M&S will be starting in a new shop tomorrow

Cheers!

hickory2
24-04-2023, 08:23 PM

Cheers!

Which shop bro?

hardrod69
24-04-2023, 08:59 PM

Cheers!

Can share location bro? Thanks.

bpafree39
25-04-2023, 08:29 AM
Can share location bro? Thanks.

Near Bendemeer

hardrod69
25-04-2023, 09:15 AM
Near Bendemeer

Thanks bro. Can pm address? Kamsia!

xiao_boy
25-04-2023, 10:53 AM
Walked around USSC yday, lvl 4 seems to have 2 shops with that feel. One near the linkway between the 2 buildings with no name, the other one nearer the tcm shop. Level 3 also a shop with the name Or**ge B***** that has possibility. But mostly all look like milfs from what I saw.

Been to USSC so many years but yesterday was the first time I encountered a guy following me around. Not sure if any bros encountered before. Dude followed me around every level I went and even into the toilet and stood at aligning urinal, albeit at the other end but still kept stealing glances.

Read stories before from previous USSC thread about these fuckers but it's my first time encountering it. Stay safe bros hahaha.

NorthGuy
25-04-2023, 11:02 AM
Been to USSC so many years but yesterday was the first time I encountered a guy following me around. Not sure if any bros encountered before. Dude followed me around every level I went and even into the toilet and stood at aligning urinal, albeit at the other end but still kept stealing glances.

Read stories before from previous USSC thread about these fuckers but it's my first time encountering it. Stay safe bros hahaha.

Should be gay cruising around looking for like minded individuals.

DaFeiXiong
25-04-2023, 11:16 AM

USSC is a playground for gays

Olele77
25-04-2023, 11:25 AM
USSC lvl3 near evalator that one any idea ? i just know lvl1 corner huanhuan

Olele77
25-04-2023, 11:25 AM
How about lvl3 near the escalator ?

omfglol123
25-04-2023, 12:33 PM
Anyone know USSC lvl3 near escalator that shop ? any idea ?

omfglol123
25-04-2023, 12:45 PM
Anyone tried the one at B1 Spazio?

Bro , i did tried B1 spazio thou , good massage with JG , but no other extra she had .

skihon
25-04-2023, 01:45 PM
Bro , i did tried B1 spazio thou , good massage with JG , but no other extra she had .

So sad no hj

hickory2
25-04-2023, 03:11 PM

You mean yzm? Because I didn't know spazio got basement floor

OldUncleSG
26-04-2023, 01:06 PM
You mean yzm? Because I didn't know spazio got basement floor

YZM is on the ground floor of Spazio.
There is another massage joint at B1 ... it has been there for quite a few months ... previously a Viet and PRC operated from there.
Now, it is OWO by Angie who offers massage and JG services.

mariechan92
26-04-2023, 04:07 PM
anyone tried Essential Thai Massage at The Promenade@Pelikat? PM me your reviews :)

Dda77
26-04-2023, 04:16 PM
YZM is on the ground floor of Spazio.
There is another massage joint at B1 ... it has been there for quite a few months ... previously a Viet and PRC operated from there.
Now, it is OWO by Angie who offers massage and JG services.

Can share ctc and damage? Thanks