02-11-2020, 05:24 PM
Hi can share location? Thanks

Zeee
02-11-2020, 06:49 PM
Hi, can share contact?

antfox
03-11-2020, 01:54 PM
Went to B*
Massage was good. GQ asked after around 40-45min.
Standard rates. 50Hj 80 HJ and open top.
All syt
BUT:
I feel they are too brazen.
Door is locked.
Girls too pretty for the neighborhood.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Bro can PM location? Thanks!

antfox
03-11-2020, 02:19 PM
Today RTM with B***. Omg I’m not sure because of me or what recently she had a lot more bookings! And I can’t manage to book her for a few days already. Good for her also la more supports.

Today’s session is more flirting and teasing. Makes me hard when she says she love my cock while looking at it and making the “Siiiii” sound and showing her tongue slupping. I already starts to autoroam a bit while halfway massage. Bonus today other then sucking and licking my nips, she uses her tongue lick down from chest to stomach and she lick and my finger when I placed it at her lips. Still enjoying myself with her so will RTM again.

Remember that individual might experience different. I’m solely sharing mine.
Those who enjoyed my humble sharing, UP me will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and stay safe everyone
Bro can PM location? Thanks!

remyhemy
03-11-2020, 02:59 PM
Thanks for all the points UP. Much appreciated. Just managed to login as old link is locked.
I’ll try to reply all the PM. If I haven’t reply you, do give me some times. Thanks!
Stay safe and happy massage!

Bro can share location? I can’t seem to find? They renamed?

shiroinu
03-11-2020, 05:24 PM
Hi bro, pls share. Thanks!

Andyisking
03-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Please share, appreciate

starocean
03-11-2020, 08:59 PM
Can share location?

Joens
04-11-2020, 11:01 AM
Today RTM with B***. Omg I’m not sure because of me or what recently she had a lot more bookings! And I can’t manage to book her for a few days already. Good for her also la more supports.

Today’s session is more flirting and teasing. Makes me hard when she says she love my cock while looking at it and making the “Siiiii” sound and showing her tongue slupping. I already starts to autoroam a bit while halfway massage. Bonus today other then sucking and licking my nips, she uses her tongue lick down from chest to stomach and she lick and my finger when I placed it at her lips. Still enjoying myself with her so will RTM again.

Hi bro.can share contacts. Thanks.😊

heelturn
04-11-2020, 03:41 PM
Went to B*
All syt
BUT:
Door is locked.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Went to try B* as shared by bro LLL2. Seems like there's only 2 masseuses left, excluding the boss. Massage was good, really good value overall. Only bad thing is there's no attached bathroom in each room. Found a new playground and will definitely RTM.

lol1879
04-11-2020, 08:59 PM
Went to try B* as shared by bro LLL2. Seems like there's only 2 masseuses left, excluding the boss. Massage was good, really good value overall. Only bad thing is there's no attached bathroom in each room. Found a new playground and will definitely RTM.

Hi bro

Can share location and ctc?

Thanks!

sadfacee
04-11-2020, 09:10 PM
Thanks for all the points UP. Much appreciated. Just managed to login as old link is locked.
I’ll try to reply all the PM. If I haven’t reply you, do give me some times. Thanks!

hi bro can share location?

maxquerader
04-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Appreciate any one can share contact with me

Thanks

bluesky269
04-11-2020, 10:10 PM
Thanks to bro MystoJ, visited B*
She is young and pretty. Small size but her massage was good with strength.
Speak quite good Chinese although she is here only 7 months.
Worth a try if you are looking for SYT and a good massage.
Standard rates apply.

ahtas
04-11-2020, 10:21 PM
Standard rates apply.

hi bro care to share !thank in advance

Babiporkpig
05-11-2020, 08:46 PM
Can anyone pm me the B*** spa can’t find it

Themafia
05-11-2020, 10:17 PM
Can any bro share contact? Many thanks!

papahgl1207
05-11-2020, 10:20 PM
Standard rates apply.

Any bro can share location n damage

Thanks

sean99
06-11-2020, 09:54 AM
Standard rates apply.
hi bro,can pm me this nice place, will exchange with u my lobang too. cheer!

lacercrim123
06-11-2020, 02:18 PM
Can any bros pm me the B* spa name? i oso cannot find leh:(

shiok010
08-11-2020, 04:21 PM
hi bro can share the contacts? thank you!:)

Insigne
08-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Would like to try B* too, any bro can share? Thanks in advance :)

hickory2
09-11-2020, 10:09 AM
Seems just beside ussc towards the bus stop got new MP, insect name. Anyone tried?

And the choon Kim house MP also seems to be diff. Same or new girls, anyone know?

masterbed
09-11-2020, 02:19 PM
hi can anybody share B* location? thank you

Also can't seem to find U* on search...did they change name recently?

piichai
09-11-2020, 03:23 PM
hi can anybody share B* location? thank you

Also can't seem to find U* on search...did they change name recently?

UV la. Go eat beef noodle after that. Let me know who u try pls

tyga
09-11-2020, 03:33 PM
Keen to try! Any bros willing to share location?

piichai
09-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Keen to try! Any bros willing to share location?

This is the location.

1.3521° N, 103.8198° E

prepaidcard3821
09-11-2020, 05:21 PM
This is the location.

1.3521° N, 103.8198° E

Hahaha nice one bro :D

desire69x
09-11-2020, 11:24 PM
Went to B*
All syt
BUT:
Door is locked.

Enjoy while it lasts.
Hi Bro,

Appreciate your sharing of this gem location. Thanks

Goodone8
10-11-2020, 04:50 AM
Bro can share location?

blademaster8888
10-11-2020, 11:03 AM
Hi Bro, can share location of B*? thanks!

kungfu11
10-11-2020, 01:15 PM
Seems just beside ussc towards the bus stop got new MP, insect name. Anyone tried?

And the choon Kim house MP also seems to be diff. Same or new girls, anyone know?

Seems to be same and limited menu. Not sure if other bros got more

rebeldevil
10-11-2020, 03:05 PM
https://mothership.sg/2020/11/kovan-massage-parlour/

This one at Space? Thought all raided and that area dead liao. Seems still got activity but shut down by residents liao :p

Heisenburger
10-11-2020, 05:05 PM
Hi Bro, can share location of B*? Thank you

playben
10-11-2020, 05:12 PM
yo bro, please pm me her name and spa contact in Kovan , I will love to try out this playable milf when my job duties need to go that area next week:D. thanks!!

I tried a joint i have been eyeing quite a bit recently in kovan. Paid $58 entrance fee, usual safeentry stuff then proceeded with my ML. Initial vibes were good so l accientally smack their butt to hint upfront i am expecting good results at the end. Judging by her playful reaction, I know all is gopd already. Reasonable massage, nice to chat to. With 20mins left on the clock, got the direct qn since by now she knows and i know. Usual damages but limited autoroam if just $50. For me I enjoyed it as she was nice to chat too amd I got what I wanted.

playben
10-11-2020, 05:15 PM
hi bro, please pm me her name and shop contact. hear your this report I monster sure must try her soonest , thanks!!

LemonjuiceXZ
11-11-2020, 01:58 PM
Would like to try B* too, any bro can share? Thanks A lot!

JackWite
16-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Cannot find B* so went to U* S** instead. Booked S**** cos the photo looks not bad but real version very different. But since already there so just go with it. Not what i expected cos the moment she come into the room, her attitude very good. From start can talk all the way until the end which I’ve never encounter before. And its not the annoying kind. Quite enjoyable throughout. I think from the start she already know why I’m there so she’s never shy about it. When massaging my back, her hands will slide down to my buttcrack and brush my balls. Occasionally she will slide one hand underneath and just hold my *ahem and gently brush the tip with her fingers while the other hand continue to massage my back. When she switch to massaging my legs, she adjust my *ahem pointing down and keep brushing the tip while massaging my legs. When she ask me to turn over, she never even pop the GQ. Straight to the point. After i finish, she clean me up and give me a head massage.

Massage: 9/10 (She is strong.)
Looks: 6/10 (Probably early 40s)
HJ: 8/10 (Quite skilful)
Damage: 58+50
RTM: Definitely will be back to try the other MLs.

onwrath
16-11-2020, 05:01 PM

the insect place in my opinion not worth it... went there before, not many choices... all milfs...

Tonyzzzz
16-11-2020, 05:08 PM
the insect place in my opinion not worth it... went there before, not many choices... all milfs...

Their photo album too good to be true.. and the price not cheap tho.. but they offered 24 hrs service hence quote higher?

Jollyshandy95
16-11-2020, 05:17 PM
Hi! Can share location of b*. Heng ong huat

onwrath
16-11-2020, 05:20 PM
Their photo album too good to be true.. and the price not cheap tho.. but they offered 24 hrs service hence quote higher?

not sure about the price as i left after seeing the 'line up'

yalpnez
16-11-2020, 08:59 PM
I think so many people mixing up B* spa and B*** from another spa lol.
There’s only like 3 spa like places in the immediate area.

toh2034sy
16-11-2020, 09:32 PM
Can share the latest one

sicklymicky
16-11-2020, 09:39 PM

http://youtu.be/QzcvRDWgRIE

Should be the same boss as one of the syed alwi road spa. The stock over at syed alwi already not very good. I don’t expect it to be any better at this new location.

fabiannl95
16-11-2020, 09:46 PM
Went to B*** & N**** the other day at around 8pm+ shop open but nobody at counter. Any bros mind sharing with me a review here via PM? Can share with you some of my adventures all over SG :)

deathknight828
17-11-2020, 11:10 AM
Went and got Ang**a. Vietnamese but her Chinese is very good. Said the promo rate last day is tmr. Usual price is $50. You have to tell them you saw the promo online.

My opinion, her massage is pretty good, did a bit of neck to foot massage.

For the service, she did a bit of teasing at the start that was damn good. Got autoroam and she did not object when I unbuttoned to get better access. Tipped her $50 and left quite satisfied.

Cons: the place only has a shared bathroom and the walls are a bit thin, can hear other masseurs chatting outside.

bro, can PM me the location pls? thank you

deathknight828
17-11-2020, 11:10 AM

bro, can PM me location for B* pls?
thank you

embracez
19-11-2020, 10:07 AM
any more review bro,?

going to head to try one the spa on normal.message.and.see.if it will.need to add on

sky9
20-11-2020, 04:38 AM
Went to B*** & N**** the other day at around 8pm+ shop open but nobody at counter. Any bros mind sharing with me a review here via PM? Can share with you some of my adventures all over SG :)

Hi bro, can pm me the exact location? I googled, but couldn't find :confused: Thanks

sky9
20-11-2020, 10:33 AM
Any kind bros can PM me the location B & E or B*** & E***? Searched whole kovan, but like don't have lei :confused:

itscav10
20-11-2020, 02:43 PM
got to share the location bro :)

koites
21-11-2020, 04:45 PM
Can I’ll pm you for the location

Bro, I just pmed you too. Thanks!

BigOceanM
21-11-2020, 04:57 PM
Cannot find B* so went to U* S** instead. Booked S**** cos the photo looks not bad but real version very different. But since already there so just go with it. Not what i expected cos the moment she come into the room, her attitude very good. From start can talk all the way until the end which I’ve never encounter before. And its not the annoying kind. Quite enjoyable throughout. I think from the start she already know why I’m there so she’s never shy about it. When massaging my back, her hands will slide down to my buttcrack and brush my balls. Occasionally she will slide one hand underneath and just hold my *ahem and gently brush the tip with her fingers while the other hand continue to massage my back. When she switch to massaging my legs, she adjust my *ahem pointing down and keep brushing the tip while massaging my legs. When she ask me to turn over, she never even pop the GQ. Straight to the point. After i finish, she clean me up and give me a head massage.

Hi hi
Can share contact please?

max_priest
21-11-2020, 09:38 PM
Tried Bxxx ... her demeanor is so adorable, chio (true to the pic in FB), genuine personality and offers excellent HJ too ... Certainly a RTM caliber ... Enjoy! 🤗

piichai
21-11-2020, 10:13 PM
Tried Bxxx ... her demeanor is so adorable, chio (true to the pic in FB), genuine personality and offers excellent HJ too ... Certainly a RTM caliber ... Enjoy! 🤗

Is it At UV?

embracez
22-11-2020, 05:14 PM
Where to contact?

Bro please share

Will exchange my
Contact

ss77
23-11-2020, 03:08 PM
Went to B* recently. Tried new girl A****. Was chatty and massage was quite good. Manage to 4G roam during special. Only con is shared toilet but still okay for me since i went quite late so shop was empty.

nickwee
24-11-2020, 12:57 PM
Went to B*
All syt
BUT:
Door is locked.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Hi, can Pm me the location please. Thanks!

BoiBoi21
24-11-2020, 02:26 PM
Went to B*
All syt
BUT:
Door is locked.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Hi can share contact tq

kungfu11
24-11-2020, 03:06 PM
Pls share contact thx

678diamonds90
24-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Please share location too thanks.

xiaonanren
24-11-2020, 08:00 PM
Hi can share contact tq
Hi can share location , thank you very much

Kaiohyujiro1
24-11-2020, 08:26 PM
I saw the post but most of the replies seemed to be just asking for details without anyone actually giving any info. Thats why i posted this haha. I am new though, sorry about the spam i guess

Bourne1962
25-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Hi bro,

can share ctc?

Thanks

Cirp957
25-11-2020, 02:20 PM
Bro, pls pm me location. Thanks

samster2019
27-11-2020, 01:55 PM
I am looking for lost Nicole from Knead Press Spa. She used to work there before circuit breaker. Post that I never found her.

Any bro willing to help me locate her. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

RotiPrata Man
27-11-2020, 04:23 PM
I am looking for lost Nicole from Knead Press Spa. She used to work there before circuit breaker. Post that I never found her.

Any bro willing to help me locate her. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

I been there once. Clean place. No GQ.

tohKiaBee
27-11-2020, 04:26 PM
can I have a vowel?

this thread is like Wheel of Fortune....
all the B** S*** U****

neotan
28-11-2020, 11:07 AM

hi, mind to pm me contact? thanks

ForSomeFun
28-11-2020, 01:46 PM
Found the supposed B* spa. It’s not the one the mythos bro shared. Not U* S**. U* constantly booked anyway.

B has decent massage and fj. Can choose girl.

dream22
28-11-2020, 02:00 PM
Found the supposed B* spa. It’s not the one the mythos bro shared. Not U* S**. U* constantly booked anyway.

Bro, care to share contact and dmg? Couldn't find it.

javbot24
28-11-2020, 02:23 PM

Hi bro, able to share the place with me please?

darkknight08
28-11-2020, 10:32 PM

Bro can share contact and address? Thanks

max_priest
28-11-2020, 10:46 PM
can I have a vowel?

this thread is like Wheel of Fortune....
all the B** S*** U****

“I would like to buy a vowel!” 🤗😆🤣

ForSomeFun
29-11-2020, 05:04 AM
Replied some PMs. Up me if you tried and find it best in kovan.

yalpnez
29-11-2020, 05:16 AM
Recently popped by U again.
Crazy. They don’t even take $58 entrance anymore.

Their entrance is now $68. Grudgingly paid for it.
Not anymore. Won’t do so again.

To the bro who zapped me: I fully accept that zap :/
But when you are high and dry and you are in the “Zone” - you do stupid things.
At least I admitted my folly.

spidey111223
29-11-2020, 06:57 AM

Can share contact of B* & U* S**? Thanks :)

bluesky269
29-11-2020, 07:04 AM

Their entrence is now $68. Grudgingly paid for it.

Was also caught by surprise. The recept don't even bother to explain and just point to the price as if it was the same all along.
Will change to other hunting ground as this place is getting too expensive. Can get $50 entrance fee elsewhere.

piichai
29-11-2020, 02:11 PM
Was also caught by surprise. The recept don't even bother to explain and just point to the price as if it was the same all along.
Will change to other hunting ground as this place is getting too expensive. Can get $50 entrance fee elsewhere.

What ? UV up price again?
Even at 58 is high. Can forget about this place.

Ry160880
29-11-2020, 02:27 PM

Pls share bro

Henias
29-11-2020, 02:27 PM
Anyone tried U* Lisa? Some of their pics are heavily edited so i'm even scared to try. Then again not sure how good is she.

Riverwalk
29-11-2020, 02:28 PM
What ? UV up price again?
Even at 58 is high. Can forget about this place.

Same management as U****e Spa ?Same receptionist .

piichai
29-11-2020, 03:58 PM
Same management as U****e Spa ?Same receptionist .

龙之都?Rangoo Road?

LurkerLurks
29-11-2020, 09:55 PM

Their entrence is now $68. Grudgingly paid for it.

wow when did they changed de? time to move on if really become 68

Abaloner
30-11-2020, 12:43 AM

Bro, do you mind pm the location?

qwerty61
30-11-2020, 08:17 AM
Hi bro, can share the B* location or contact? Thanks!

kungfu11
30-11-2020, 10:09 AM
Anyone tried U* Lisa? Some of their pics are heavily edited so i'm even scared to try. Then again not sure how good is she.

Looks different but still nice. But service wont rtf

smlee
30-11-2020, 04:04 PM
wonder why there is so much hype about UV spa. Nothing spectacular and absolutely no value.

NoodlesWet
30-11-2020, 05:06 PM
wonder why there is so much hype about UV spa. Nothing spectacular and absolutely no value.

lol u literally spelled it out.
anyway massage wise is nothing to shout about, I ownself massage better.
teasing wise and playability is good though, tried "Y" long ago

yalpnez
30-11-2020, 06:23 PM
wow when did they changed de? time to move on if really become 68

Frankly. If you are in the area and in the “mood” - at $58 + 50 it was still some what acceptable given that their attention to your little one was constant through the massage, and they could actually give a decent massage + good facilities etc. don’t really think I hyped up the place, it was just a decent option for me previously.

But at $68 entrance. No way am I going back.

Was warning everyone about it here (and got zapped for caving in) - but I guess it’s easier to make a decision when you are in the comfort of your home and judge me for being stupid when I already made a trip down and was at the counter (and also being able to get the ML I wanted)

So here’s just a warning to all the other bro’s out there that their min price is now $68. Visit or not, your own decision.

LurkerLurks
30-11-2020, 06:41 PM

lol bro, dont say out leh. dangerous sial. altho now ex alr but still not good to reveal

lazyguy
30-11-2020, 07:05 PM
Frankly. If you are in the area and in the “mood” - at $58 + 50 it was still some what acceptable given that their attention to your little one was constant through the massage, and they could actually give a decent massage + good facilities etc. don’t really think I hyped up the place, it was just a decent option for me previously.

But at $68 entrance. No way am I going back.

Was warning everyone about it here (and got zapped for caving in) - but I guess it’s easier to make a decision when you are in the comfort of your home and judge me for being stupid when I already made a trip down and was at the counter (and also being able to get the ML I wanted)

So here’s just a warning to all the other bro’s out there that their min price is now $68. Visit or not, your own decision.

Thank for the advise bro upped u +17 for the information..

And dun worry lah.. u just want help bros here.

Anyway there is alot of 50 dollars shop.. but nowaday mostly will up to 58 and 68 le.. I hear from some ml alot my area told me.. now time to earn lah.. seem all cannot go geylang.. 😂

froanii88
30-11-2020, 07:54 PM
been to **vy spa twice now, kena carrot at entrance and no gq both times. any bro got diff experience? massage still not too bad

ForSomeFun
30-11-2020, 07:58 PM
Replied more bros on B*! Do post FR if you go.

Apollo
30-11-2020, 09:56 PM
Anyway there is alot of 50 dollars shop.. but nowaday mostly will up to 58 and 68 le.. I hear from some ml alot my area told me.. now time to earn lah.. seem all cannot go geylang.. 😂

agree, no more $50 good cheap fuck, need to pay more for lousy release.

if GL re-open, more bros will support them :cool:

wanted900
30-11-2020, 11:04 PM
Mind ctc? Thanks

max_priest
30-11-2020, 11:08 PM
been to **vy spa twice now, kena carrot at entrance and no gq both times. any bro got diff experience? massage still not too bad

Dun waste your time & $$$ on Envy spa. The masseuses will tell u that if you dun opt for $88 p massage, they will not massage your inner thighs, abs and butt. They said this is the instruction given by their PRC boss.

smlee
30-11-2020, 11:52 PM
Dun waste your time & $$$ on Envy spa. The masseuses will tell u that if you dun opt for $88 p massage, they will not massage your inner thighs, abs and butt. They said this is the instruction given by their PRC boss.

when i see the prostate shit or 保养,or ML expect more to touch them, i stay far far away.

Unless they can rub better than myself, i consider the 50sgd worth paying

crackpod
01-12-2020, 12:20 PM
when i see the prostate shit or 保养,or ML expect more to touch them, i stay far far away.

Good...stay resolute.

strikz2
01-12-2020, 01:41 PM

After many years of lurking in this forum, i decided to post a review since i stayed in this area and wanted to give back to this forum

I just went last weekend, didn’t ask the name of the girl who massaged me, took the $88 massage just to see what they would do, Massage-wise was not really hard or anything. just okay i guess.
As for the p-massage, it just involved a lot of ball fondling and playing around down there. No GQ was asked, maybe cause it was my first time and they were cautious.
Room environment could be better with some stains on the bed and the in-room toilet being completely flooded with water and some rubbish from previous customers which was kind of disgusting. They seem to be doing renovation either in the shop itself or the floor above which can be really disruptive to the atmosphere so take note.
Was given a $5 discount voucher for further visits, so may go back to try again after their renovations is over

sibeinerd
01-12-2020, 02:44 PM
After many years of lurking in this forum, i decided to post a review since i stayed in this area and wanted to give back to this forum

I just went last weekend, didn’t ask the name of the girl who massaged me, took the $88 massage just to see what they would do, Massage-wise was not really hard or anything. just okay i guess.
As for the p-massage, it just involved a lot of ball fondling and playing around down there. No GQ was asked, maybe cause it was my first time and they were cautious.
Room environment could be better with some stains on the bed and the in-room toilet being completely flooded with water and some rubbish from previous customers which was kind of disgusting. They seem to be doing renovation either in the shop itself or the floor above which can be really disruptive to the atmosphere so take note.
Was given a $5 discount voucher for further visits, so may go back to try again after their renovations is over

The $5 is a never ending trick they used and also to qualify u if u are first timer. If u use $5 mean got come before. After u use the $5 voucher for the session ends, they give u the next $5 to entice you come back, never ending path. Otherwise I find this place expensive. I did not rtm after regular left

lazyguy
01-12-2020, 03:48 PM

Dun waste money.. anyway look at the thread will tell u those more worth.. dunno u try near Jalan Kayu one.. if no try there better..

zorro539
01-12-2020, 03:53 PM

bro it’s interesting that you went to e*** spa and even consider rtm.

if you check the voucher, should have the name of the girl stated on the voucher.
this place don’t have much positive reviews and you might be better off hunting for treasures elsewhere.

strikz2
01-12-2020, 05:00 PM
bro it’s interesting that you went to e*** spa and even consider rtm.

if you check the voucher, should have the name of the girl stated on the voucher.
this place don’t have much positive reviews and you might be better off hunting for treasures elsewhere.
I stay nearby and always walk pass the shop on my way home, that shop has been there for several years already, so i assumed there was some standard to it. all in all i felt it was so-so, was it expensive? yes, but at least i had an okay massage out of it i guess, and the girl was there massaging for the entire time,instead of some other shops where they stop 40mins into the massage or whatever. Anyway I was also curious to see if the reviews were as bad as everybody said.

lazyguy
01-12-2020, 05:10 PM
I stay nearby and always walk pass the shop on my way home, that shop has been there for several years already, so i assumed there was some standard to it. all in all i felt it was so-so, was it expensive? yes, but at least i had an okay massage out of it i guess, and the girl was there massaging for the entire time,instead of some other shops where they stop 40mins into the massage or whatever. Anyway I was also curious to see if the reviews were as bad as everybody said.

I can introd u better massage shop around lor

strikz2
01-12-2020, 05:20 PM
which one? the ones at japan kayu? I heard about them, haven’t been there yet

lazyguy
01-12-2020, 05:49 PM
which one? the ones at japan kayu? I heard about them, haven’t been there yet

Ya around the area.. quite nice de.. u can try.. if u like gd massage also..

lazyguy
01-12-2020, 05:56 PM
agree, no more $50 good cheap fuck, need to pay more for lousy release.

if GL re-open, more bros will support them :cool:
Ya alot ppl waiting for the opening lor..

strikz2
01-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Ya around the area.. quite nice de.. u can try.. if u like gd massage also..
sure, maybe pm me or something

piichai
01-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Ya alot ppl waiting for the opening lor..

Today community case : 1
This belong to the Sexual Worker, Geylang Cluster. We have informed the immediate families and close contacts to monitor their health.. Most of the males who have visited her are placed on Stay Home notice and will be monitored closely.

*Background music astronomia playing *

hickory2
01-12-2020, 06:02 PM
Going to starry for clean massage, just want a good hard massage but don't mind a bit teasing. Heard there was a busty Viet there. Any recommendations?

Satisfymydesire
01-12-2020, 09:40 PM

Hi bro can share Spa ctc?

hisashii
02-12-2020, 02:30 AM

can share details ? i stay nearby

yalpnez
02-12-2020, 03:23 AM

The $5 is a never ending trick they used and also to qualify u if u are first timer. If u use $5 mean got come before. After u use the $5 voucher for the session ends, they give u the next $5 to entice you come back, never ending path. Otherwise I find this place expensive. I did not rtm after regular left

Totally agree. I used to frequent envy when they were $50. Used to get the $5. Then they changed it to can use $5 only if book at least 1.5h

Then changed entrance etc.

Used to get really oily sensual massages + a good massage there (3 years ago. Don’t ask for Ctc) from one of the young pretty viets. Almost had opportunity for more out of shop but that’s a different story. Then she was asked to leave.

Then continued to RTM one particular ML - for clean massage only. She was good. But then prices increased and I totally stopped going.

Totally do not recommend Envy or any of the MPs in this area if you need your sensual fix. Everything increased. The scene in this area 3-4 years ago was much more blissful.

piichai
02-12-2020, 04:03 AM
Totally agree. I used to frequent envy when they were $50. Used to get the $5. Then they changed it to can use $5 only if book at least 1.5h

Then continued to RTM one particular ML - for clean massage only. She was good. But then prices increased and I totally stopped going.

Totally do not recommend Envy or any of the MPs in this area if you need your sensual fix. Everything increased. The scene in this area 3-4 years ago was much more blissful.

I remember the $5 dollar coupon. Despite no GQ, after every P massage, I felt worst than before going in. Very often have to pay another 100 to go somewhere. So you can guess the total damage, Envy 88 or 128, then 100 somewhere.

Even then, the ML whom has returned to China gave me a very solid P massage. Really steam from beginning to the end. That was few years ago.

froanii88
03-12-2020, 03:45 PM
I remember the $5 dollar coupon. Despite no GQ, after every P massage, I felt worst than before going in. Very often have to pay another 100 to go somewhere. So you can guess the total damage, Envy 88 or 128, then 100 somewhere.

Even then, the ML whom has returned to China gave me a very solid P massage. Really steam from beginning to the end. That was few years ago.

both times the pmassage i had nubbad, sadly no gq, ml massage is decent but rly ex so may not rtm liao.

satoshi81
03-12-2020, 04:25 PM
i went starry 2 weeks ago, only 1 viet there, the rest chi, no busty ones leh..good clean massage if u are looking for one..

sibeinerd
03-12-2020, 04:53 PM
i went starry 2 weeks ago, only 1 viet there, the rest chi, no busty ones leh..good clean massage if u are looking for one..

Any teasing they give ?

heyumf
03-12-2020, 07:00 PM
Seem like the s%a3e got new massage shop liao

piichai
03-12-2020, 10:57 PM
both times the pmassage i had nubbad, sadly no gq, ml massage is decent but rly ex so may not rtm liao.

Indeed, bcos she is so good and I m not regular here hence I pay $88-5 or 128-5. No GQ and never do it until one day I become her regular, things changed.

heyumf
04-12-2020, 12:54 AM

Care to pm the location?

yalpnez
04-12-2020, 01:35 AM
Care to pm the location?

It’s literally all over the thread bro.
And I don’t recommend it anymore.

$68+ probably $70 and upwards for a HJ with roaming ...you’d be better off finding a decent FJ

iluvmas
04-12-2020, 09:32 AM
The massage at exxx spa is solid and sensual massage is great. But really at the high end price. Like 1 of the bro had say. You need to be a regular to get things fix. This is what happens to me after been a regular.

max_priest
04-12-2020, 06:53 PM

I have nothing to envy the patrons of this spa ...

NoodlesWet
04-12-2020, 08:22 PM
there is a big signboard named Balinese Spa beside Starry...
is this the B* Spa that people talked about here ? :rolleyes:

Babiporkpig
04-12-2020, 08:37 PM
Can anyone pm me the B* Spa?

heelturn
04-12-2020, 09:44 PM
Can anyone pm me the B* Spa?

Check ur PM

heelturn
04-12-2020, 09:45 PM

Check ur PM

zorro539
04-12-2020, 09:50 PM
Check ur PM

Bro can PM me? thanks

shiok010
04-12-2020, 10:15 PM
Check ur PM

Bro can share contact?:)

Ry160880
04-12-2020, 10:33 PM
Check ur PM

Pls share contact

Imshpy
05-12-2020, 01:25 AM
So many bad reviews for e*** but some are enjoying free hj from a syt(ktv standard). True the entrance is 88 and the boss is very strict, there is a fine if caught, but there's a hidden gem that most of you guys dont want to share.

piichai
05-12-2020, 11:52 AM
but there's a hidden gem that most of you guys dont want to share.

Share already no more hidden gem tio bo?

Come, anyone want to zap me, go ahead, I got too many points

froanii88
05-12-2020, 03:38 PM
So many bad reviews for e*** but some are enjoying free hj from a syt(ktv standard). True the entrance is 88 and the boss is very strict, there is a fine if caught, but there's a hidden gem that most of you guys dont want to share.

bro can share? i honestly enjoy the massage there + location good for me despite the price

zorro539
05-12-2020, 03:39 PM

bro mind giving me a PM?

sibeinerd
05-12-2020, 03:50 PM

Can pm me info on here

piichai
05-12-2020, 04:48 PM
Share already no more hidden gem tio bo?
Come, anyone want to zap me, go ahead, I got too many points

Fuck those cowards and free loaders.
Zap me more pls, still got few hundred points.
Best is to zap until I negative.

Make my wish comes true.

Yangsquare
05-12-2020, 07:03 PM
Can any kind soul pm this B* thanks.

darkknight08
05-12-2020, 11:30 PM
Can anyone PM me the address of this B* spa? Thanks.

2hot2handle
06-12-2020, 12:00 AM
Please share.thnx

Ryanness
06-12-2020, 01:16 PM
Hi bro. In kovan now. Anybody can share where is this b*? I'm at u* outside the kopitiam

qwerty61
06-12-2020, 02:35 PM
Hi bro, can share b* location or contact? Thanks

scumbagz
07-12-2020, 12:14 AM
Can anyone pm me the B* Spa? TIA

ForSomeFun
07-12-2020, 03:07 AM
All just wanna free load. Zap if don’t share. Share also no up lol. Rather keep it to just bros now

spongeman
07-12-2020, 03:19 AM
All just wanna free load. Zap if don’t share. Share also no up lol. Rather keep it to just bros now

up your points...

piichai
07-12-2020, 10:28 AM
Can someone zap me please?
I am not a sharing guy so dont tell me the sharing is caring shit.

If not, I have to keep scolding free loaders, people who ask stupid questions for people to zap me.

来来来,LIMPEI 很多BO LIAO points.

kanana
07-12-2020, 10:42 AM
There’s alr a lot of clues in the thread...ppl who can’t find after reading really shldnt visit....

xmmidol
07-12-2020, 05:30 PM

agree wif you bro. shared to a bro via pm who promised to up me for B* location but no upz at all.

bluesky269
07-12-2020, 06:12 PM
There’s alr a lot of clues in the thread...ppl who can’t find after reading really shldnt visit....

Some bro expect to be spoonfeed when they could have the answers by reading through the thread.

piichai
07-12-2020, 06:22 PM
Can pm me info on here

Zap again. If everyday can zap pls do so

joolch
07-12-2020, 10:21 PM
Hi bro, can share?

ForSomeFun
08-12-2020, 02:54 AM
up your points...

Thanks bro. Will go try someone new and update again. I usually late night goer

farie
08-12-2020, 08:59 AM
Realised kovan got many massage places. But no fr on them just these 2 or 3 places bros keep mentioning. Is it bcos they r mostly clen? I tried g***** spa b4 near the porridge place. Totally clean no gq. Massage acceptable la.

LurkerLurks
08-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Realised kovan got many massage places. But no fr on them just these 2 or 3 places bros keep mentioning. Is it bcos they r mostly clen? I tried g***** spa b4 near the porridge place. Totally clean no gq. Massage acceptable la.

that whole stretch all clean i believe. if u want more u can head to the alley way nearby or go further up the road for more

lovetocum
08-12-2020, 02:59 PM

Now mostly Kovan chop carrot place. Only the st**** near famous nasi lemak offers clean massage at decent price with maybe a dash of teasing only.

kanana
08-12-2020, 03:20 PM
Now mostly Kovan chop carrot place. Only the st**** near famous nasi lemak offers clean massage at decent price with maybe a dash of teasing only.

Agree that the area becoming more chop carrot recently...
Jln Kayu seems to be the better place to go in the area these days

pols
09-12-2020, 11:23 PM
Any kind soul can share location for B* spa? A place of good massage and full svc is very unheard of lol

Roamed thru Kovan area but couldnt find at all haha

So i went to U* spa like the many bros here who also couldnt find B* spa

Place is well booked, so need in advance booking

Walked in and was informed next slot was an hr ltr.
So went smoke lepak all

Went back and assigned to S****

My FR for her as follows:
Massage 6./10
Teasing 7/10
Looks 6/10
By the time GQ pop up, its super obvious de

Just my cons would be she talked too much lol and ya the entrance $68 is like wth lol so wont RTM

Anw, those who know of B** spa location and the MLs thr, do PM me, i can exchange a couple of my super good MLS haha. Ty!!

sky9
10-12-2020, 02:35 AM
Hi bros,

Just wanna double confirm the B* is actually P B***S spa? If so, any kind souls mind pm-ing me to confirm and which ML to recommend? Gam xia in advance
And how about this B***** & N**** spa? Does it even exist? :confused:

xiao_boy
10-12-2020, 09:21 AM
Any kind bros can share location of B* Spa? Can't seem to find it

NoodlesWet
10-12-2020, 12:42 PM
Hi bros,

Just wanna double confirm the B* is actually P B***S spa? If so, any kind souls mind pm-ing me to confirm and which ML to recommend? Gam xia in advance

lol someone PM me about this B***** & N**** spa.
since its PM, still put asterisk :D

yalpnez
11-12-2020, 01:37 AM
I think the confusion really need to stop and people just can’t be bothered to read. So I’ll just say it here once and for all.

What people call B* spa is NOT a spa. Go figure the rest.
*V spa has a ML named B* that people rave about

One things for sure. The entire area + the nasi Lemak stretch has now all become carrot chop places with exorbitant prices. Gone were the days of a good $50 massage.

Not sure if it’s due to convenience or whatever. But those looking for good service and a bargain. Don’t bother. Move along.

This area is only for those with deep pockets and keen to pay stupid prices. Don’t go, play and pay, then regret.

jerkyrock
11-12-2020, 06:07 AM
Lol the plot twist, b spa is not a spa.

NoodlesWet
12-12-2020, 06:45 PM
after finally knowing what is the B* spa, which presumably like above mentioned is NOT a spa.

原来 i know of this place long ago :D
all not chio one la, especially if you are into syt; nothing to rave about. :D

U* Spa is better, trust me, but then lei, price increased and their massage is piano one.

If prefer solid massage + happy ending, Kovan can forget it, y'all can roam Jalan Kayu better. :p (if want North East area)

jerkyrock
13-12-2020, 12:03 AM
Sibei risky that all gather at JK. Like not spread out. One fire all kena hit.

piichai
13-12-2020, 12:22 AM
after finally knowing what is the B* spa, which presumably like above mentioned is NOT a spa.

原来 i know of this place long ago :D
all not chio one la, especially if you are into syt; nothing to rave about. :D

U* Spa is better, trust me, but then lei, price increased and their massage is piano one.

If prefer solid massage + happy ending, Kovan can forget it, y'all can roam Jalan Kayu better. :p (if want North East area)

JK considered NE meh? More like North.
Its sad that Kovan area become lousy area.
Probably run by the same few people so market practice same same.

Lor Ah Soo consider Kovan area?
QUite a few there.

LLL2
13-12-2020, 12:28 AM

Yes, it does. Just read the thread. Maybe page 10? Somewhere there. I posted it before.

MLlove
13-12-2020, 12:30 PM
Walk past there before nr go in try, thanks for the warning bro

yalpnez
13-12-2020, 09:34 PM
JK considered NE meh? More like North.
Its sad that Kovan area become lousy area.
Probably run by the same few people so market practice same same.

Lor Ah Soo consider Kovan area?
QUite a few there.

There got another branch of E**y (the first rather) and V*****t both carrot chop and ambiguous offerings + another clean place (good OK massage there...not sure if the limits can be pushed but don't expect to do so without taking P-package I guess)

Lately drove past thought I saw another new place opened. But can't be certain.

Would consider it as part of Kovan but maybe the outer skirts of it.

piichai
13-12-2020, 10:20 PM
Envy and Vibrant, green apple all same stretch.
Very competitive

sianren
14-12-2020, 02:33 PM
Hi bros,

Drop by last week, still there.

https://samsters.club/showpost.php?p=20264455&postcount=138

Clue is there, very easy to find

sicklymicky
14-12-2020, 08:50 PM
I was also confused by the B saga... Decided to do some investigative work to uncover the origins that caused this huge confusion lol.

If after going through the history of this thread and I am still wrong, then something must be wrong.

On 12 October 2020, 04:39pm, the very first mention of anything related to "B" was posted by bro sianren:

Promotion now $39/hrs, near NT*C, blk 20*. It called B & N****. New girl call A**y, standard rate.
Enjoy

The "B" here clearly refers to a shop called B & N****. There is no other way of interpreting it.
To make is crystal clear, with the accurate number of asterisks, is B***** & N****.

A couple of bros then shared their FRs of this place, with positive and negative feedback.

This was followed by discussions of B***** & N**** increasing their prices after the $39 promo ended, which they extended in the end.

And then, somehow, the use of B* for the shop first appeared on 27 Oct 2020, 05:28pm, and it was a signal of the confusion to come. Bro LLL2 though, was still clear that it was referring to a shop:

Went to B*
All syt
BUT:
Door is locked.

Enjoy while it lasts.

After a few "PM me for location" posts, bro MystoJ innocently wrote a nice short FR, featuring an ML named B*** on 28 Oct 2020, 06:42pm:

So far, things seemed quite clear cut. Bros asking for B* (B***** & N**** shop) and B*** (the ML) knew what they were asking for exactly, until the fateful night of 4 November 2020, at 10:10pm, when bro bluesky269 made a post to thank bro MystoJ for sharing B*** (the ML) contact:

Standard rates apply.

The problem was, he referred to B* as the ML and not the shop... and has sowed the seeds for confusion. Nothing against bro bluesky269, just reporting what I investigated.

It did not help that one of the very next posts by bro Babiporkpig referred to B* (B***** & N**** shop) as "B*** spa" on 5 November 2020, 08:46pm:

Can anyone pm me the B*** spa can’t find it

The subsequent posts became convuluted with bros asking for "location of B*" when I know for sure they asked with the mindset of B* being the ML's initial.

Bro yalpnez noticed the confusion between the two, and made a post on 16 November 2020, 08:59pm, to clarify:

Although the clarification was there, there were still a lot of "PM me the location or contact of B*" with many bros not sure whether they are looking for a spa or an ML.

Bro yalpnez further posted this on 11 December 2020, 01:37pm:

I think the confusion really need to stop and people just can’t be bothered to read. So I’ll just say it here once and for all.

What people call B* spa is NOT a spa. Go figure the rest.
*V spa has a ML named B* that people rave about

One things for sure. The entire area + the nasi Lemak stretch has now all become carrot chop places with exorbitant prices. Gone were the days of a good $50 massage.

Not sure if it’s due to convenience or whatever. But those looking for good service and a bargain. Don’t bother. Move along.

This area is only for those with deep pockets and keen to pay stupid prices. Don’t go, play and pay, then regret.

But I think the issue is, originally, B* spa was indeed referring to (B***** & N**** shop) while bro MystoJ's B*** was referring to the ML. But bro yalpnez is right about pointing out that "*V spa has a ML named B* that people rave about". (and the B* here has "evolved" into the ML B***).

I suspect the confusion would still not be cleared even after this post explaining it.

For me, if I ever attempted to post anything about the spa and the ML, they would be referred to clearly as "B***** & N**** spa" or "*V's spa B***".

Moral of the story:
- The number of asterisks matters when trying to censor out details.
- The importance of at least writing clearly exactly what you want, a spa or an ML

piichai
14-12-2020, 11:46 PM
Moral of the story:
- The importance of at least writing clearly exactly what you want, a spa or an ML

Thank you for the investigative work.

Even we are confused. AV who you guys believe is so free lurking here for info to nap the ladies must be even more confused.
I gave up following and walked there myself and found the joint one day.

Bees and Nectar. Yes position and number of asterisk are important. Be meticulous guys

Hahahahah

yalpnez
15-12-2020, 12:55 AM
I was also confused by the
I suspect the confusion would still not be cleared even after this post explaining it.

For me, if I ever attempted to post anything about the spa and the ML, they would be referred to clearly as "B***** & N**** spa" or "*V's spa B***".

Moral of the story:

Power la bro. Up you with my humble points

Yes. I just tried to do my part to clear the confusion for people who DO NOT READ.
And yes you are right, people will still get confused because they DO NOT READ

BatamBro
15-12-2020, 02:30 AM
(area slightly out of kovan)

But the bus stop directly opposite upper serangoon shopping centre..
Behind that bus stop seems to be some potential stuff going on
haven't got a chance to try cos no time
2 weeks ago I take bus.. see the syt and milf makan outside the store.

anyone got Intel?

xxsgboizzxx
15-12-2020, 03:10 AM

anyone got Intel?

Used to frequent there, got extra but unlikely provide full. Heard got this ML viet milf N**** provide really good service but haven’t tried her. Other bros who frequent there should know better

DAMMAD
16-12-2020, 02:20 AM
Fr on Pure B. Entry is $58, top up $30 for 保养. Din top up cos whole body aching from a fierce workout couple days back and no mood. Got a ML from viet, mid 20s.

Name: S S (if i recall correctly)
Looks: can't tell cos wearing mask
Massage: 8.5/10. Soild kind
GQ: i din ask and she din hint
RTF: yes if u looking for solid massage

Asked her the diff for top up. She said and touch my 2IC the area around. Maybe senior bros here can enlighten whether with 保养 GQ will come anot. Enjoy.

Superflying
16-12-2020, 07:11 AM
Hi, can Pm me the location please. Thanks!

Details please. Thanks!

Superflying
16-12-2020, 09:02 AM

Nice. Details please? Thanks!

Superflying
16-12-2020, 09:39 AM
Promotion now $39/hrs, near NT*C, blk 20*. It called B & N****. New girl call A**y, standard rate.
Enjoy

Hi. Details please? The girl is A*y or A**i?

RotiPrata Man
16-12-2020, 12:28 PM

anyone got Intel?

From far look like syt... Actually 30+ lady. Slim and small boobs. Very very sop. Hj only and touch also need add $$. Won't go back again.

The Viet lady is older. Not my type.

RotiPrata Man
16-12-2020, 12:29 PM
Fr on Pure B. Entry is $58, top up $30 for 保养. Din top up cos whole body aching from a fierce workout couple days back and no mood. Got a ML from viet, mid 20s.

Asked her the diff for top up. She said and touch my 2IC the area around. Maybe senior bros here can enlighten whether with 保养 GQ will come anot. Enjoy.

There have GQ but must take $88 package. So don't bother.

piichai
16-12-2020, 02:38 PM
There have GQ but must take $88 package. So don't bother.

Pure Bliss now has the no P massage no GQ policy?
Hmm.....

lovetocum
16-12-2020, 03:49 PM

Now almost entire NE area all prostate places liao, sad. Probably with exception of upper serangoon, serangoon central and spazio but those exceptions consider hit and run, not really places to relax.

energybost
16-12-2020, 04:59 PM
Just sharing my experiences when I went to E*** a year back.

I was there for supper but got there early, so decided to go for a massage cus I badly needed to relief my backaches. Went into E randomly and took the $138 package that lasted 1.5hours(IIRC), not expecting or knowing that they offer specials there. The massage was pretty legit, and the happy part was done with me facing down with disposable undies and towel still on; caught me by surprised cus GQ wasn't even popped and it just happened.

Quite worth it I guess, but never thought of going back there.

piichai
16-12-2020, 05:17 PM

I was there for supper but got there early, so decided to go for a massage cus I badly needed to relief my backaches. Went into E randomly and took the $138 package that lasted 1.5hours(IIRC), not expecting or knowing that they offer specials there. The massage was pretty legit, and the happy part was done with me facing down with disposable undies and towel still on; caught me by surprised cus GQ wasn't even popped and it just happened.

That means its forgettable even with HJ throw in

lazyguy
16-12-2020, 05:39 PM

Dun waste money on all this spa lah.. waste money.. still alot of gd massage around..

Blueskver
16-12-2020, 10:55 PM
Any recommendations for starry

TheTrader2359
17-12-2020, 08:54 AM
Dun waste money on all this spa lah.. waste money.. still alot of gd massage around..

Agree with you to not waste hard earn $ on all these spas

energybost
18-12-2020, 10:03 AM
That means its forgettable even with HJ throw in

Yes HAHA definitely not something I would look forward to going back again

Yeah I suppose

piichai
18-12-2020, 11:05 AM
Yes HAHA definitely not something I would look forward to going back again

This place has good HJ and chicks are pretty.
Many willing to lose an arm to get a HJ if they allow.
You got it free and yet you wont look forward to go back.

May I know what you are looking forward to then?

froanii88
18-12-2020, 04:28 PM

yah bro, the chicks there quite my type. but reali must put the effort and money and hope for miracle lol

zyroze
18-12-2020, 07:08 PM
Seems like there are still a lot of people confuse on B&N. Just ensure for this one. The entrance is still 39dlr per hour or 58 for 90 minutes. Have been my regular place due to younger and pretty masseue and very reasonable price without P massage bs or package.

Akukambing
19-12-2020, 01:26 AM
Seems like there are still a lot of people confuse on B&N. Just ensure for this one. The entrance is still 39dlr per hour or 58 for 90 minutes. Have been my regular place due to younger and pretty masseue and very reasonable price without P massage bs or package.

Hi brother can u share this place with me? I live near by thanks

elvin9965
19-12-2020, 04:07 AM
Bro can share location to me.

hickory2
19-12-2020, 09:47 AM

Their 39 promo keep ongoing? I saw it ended on 15 dec

candeo_88
19-12-2020, 12:36 PM
But hor, he didnt say free wor....he just said it happened :D:D:D

piichai
19-12-2020, 04:21 PM
But hor, he didnt say free wor....he just said it happened :D:D:D

Lets examine what he said and did not said.
The massage was pretty legit, and the happy part was done with me facing down with disposable undies and towel still on; caught me by surprised cus GQ wasn't even popped and it just happened. .

He didnt said its free.
He didnt said its paid.
This neutralize the logic.

He said : GQ was not popped up.
If you walk into a MRT station and on the way, someone handle you a pack of tissue (like a promotion gimmicks) without asking you want or not. Do you normally stop and take out $0.20, 0,30. 0.50 or $1 to pay the giver? What is the right amount?

YES, IF YOU ARE KIND.
NO, BECAUSE WE DIDNT ASK FOR IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

energyboast may have given some money. If he doesnt give, he is not wrong.
ML has no legal right to demand from him. He can say i didnt as you to do it.
In fact, now that I have lesser bullet, how can i answer to my wife tonight if i cannot come?
Can i claim compensation from you? Can I see your manager?

ToughLife
19-12-2020, 06:11 PM
Can any kind soul advise if the promo rate of $39 at B&N is still on-going?

Imshpy
19-12-2020, 06:40 PM
If it's the same ml my buddy had then it's free. She told my buddy she normally help her regular to release for free, the amount of tip is up to them. Whether she do it for every customer or just specific(good looking customer) this is not confirmed and the entrance is 88 so i dont recommended you guys risk going multiple times just to find which ml provide free hj(not saying others dont do it) I don't want to sabotage her so i wont be sharing anymore. Hope the bros i shared with will keep the information safe. Now peace and i dont mind getting zap, save me from getting spammed too.

piichai
19-12-2020, 08:19 PM
Can any kind soul advise if the promo rate of $39 at B&N is still on-going?

Can you also ask if we can use the tourism voucher?

ToughLife
19-12-2020, 08:36 PM
Just step out from B&N. Promo still on-going.
Btw can't use tourism voucher but can use ntuc linkpoint to offset.

NoodlesWet
19-12-2020, 09:34 PM

:D:D:D:D:D:D

piichai
19-12-2020, 11:28 PM

So you must have found the place via PM.
No link points but passion card can get points?

prepaidcard3821
23-12-2020, 04:53 AM
Can you also ask if we can use the tourism voucher?

HAHAHAH naise

skykhaw
23-12-2020, 07:03 AM
Hi, any kind bros can share the name and location. Tks

GiveChance
23-12-2020, 05:28 PM
I've been RTM-ing b*** from the UltraViolet spa for the past few weeks and I got to say she is one of the best ML I've came across so far.

She looks like what everyone mentioned here, a SYT with a tight body that's willing to please. She speaks good mandarin as well considering she's a viet.

Though she might be petite, her massage sure packs a punch. She even offered to do back stepping for me, a first for me in a SG MP scene.

As I've RTM-ed her a couple of times, her sensual gets better and bolder everytime I visit. Standard rates apply.

Overall, if you are looking for a SYT with good massage skills, definitely give her a try!

NoodlesWet
24-12-2020, 10:56 AM
I've been RTM-ing b*** from the UltraViolet spa for the past few weeks and I got to say she is one of the best ML I've came across so far.

She looks like what everyone mentioned here, a SYT with a tight body that's willing to please. She speaks good mandarin as well considering she's a viet.

Though she might be petite, her massage sure packs a punch. She even offered to do back stepping for me, a first for me in a SG MP scene.

As I've RTM-ed her a couple of times, her sensual gets better and bolder everytime I visit. Standard rates apply.

Overall, if you are looking for a SYT with good massage skills, definitely give her a try!

but that U* Spa increased price until $68. its a No No for me.

but as mentioned in another thread, U* Spa playability higher

phelps
24-12-2020, 10:59 AM

Same tots.

bluesky269
24-12-2020, 02:46 PM

With the increase in price in basic tier, it is no longer attractive as there are cheaper options around to consider including upsize.

kanana
24-12-2020, 03:05 PM

Same bro! Just go other playgrounds or wait till border restrictions are loosened

Blueskver
24-12-2020, 04:57 PM
Is April still at uv? Think formerly erica

piichai
24-12-2020, 06:44 PM

Pay Premium Price, of course playability is higher.
You go normal SPA and pay them extra on top of the standard $50HJ, also can play.

samsung2292
24-12-2020, 09:41 PM
At 6xx. ML Zxxx. Good massage. Good north and rainy south.

joolch
25-12-2020, 01:30 AM

Hi bro, can share location please? 😊

deathknight828
25-12-2020, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned about the bare partitions in B & N. How can you even have a decent chat with your masseuse when everything can be heard. Only 1 room upstairs, or else I guess for $39, that is what you get

piichai
25-12-2020, 06:35 PM
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned about the bare partitions in B & N. How can you even have a decent chat with your masseuse when everything can be heard. Only 1 room upstairs, or else I guess for $39, that is what you get

What partition?

I am also not comfortable at first. Now I can hear the sucking sound and the moaning just beside me with the curtains moving when the ML is working.

Now if no customer beside my bed, I feel weird. hahahah

tohKiaBee
25-12-2020, 06:39 PM
the more I read the more confused I get.
this B & N spa but not a spa place is very elusive indeed....

kudos to anybody who actually manage to know that place...if it ever exist

deathknight828
25-12-2020, 07:43 PM

It's not spa that's why there are no rooms. If residents smelly anything fishy, it won't last long. Imagine all the male names in the sign in list in such a shop 😑 no loss if you don't know about it too. There are clues in the previous pages like the kind of shops it's located near to. Even Google Street view has the answer if you look VERY CAREFULLY 😂

deathknight828
25-12-2020, 07:44 PM
What partition?

I am also not comfortable at first. Now I can hear the sucking sound and the moaning just beside me with the curtains moving when the ML is working.

Now if no customer beside my bed, I feel weird. hahahah

Weird leh when it's lacking privacy

tohKiaBee
25-12-2020, 08:13 PM
It's not spa that's why there are no rooms. If residents smelly anything fishy, it won't last long. Imagine all the male names in the sign in list in such a shop 😑 no loss if you don't know about it too. There are clues in the previous pages like the kind of shops it's located near to. Even Google Street view has the answer if you look VERY CAREFULLY 😂

ya. from the clues I know which block and that makes me even more confuse since the shops there doesnt fit into the B&N abbreviation...

I'll make a trip down to do onsite survey.
is prior reservation require or can walkin?

MrLimBei
25-12-2020, 09:48 PM
can the senior bros pm me that B&N location? gam xia gam xi in advance.

piichai
26-12-2020, 12:29 AM
Weird leh when it's lacking privacy

The next door action will spur you on.

Either they start first or you start first, it warm things up.

retrojunk
26-12-2020, 08:41 AM
hi bros.merry Christmas.

abit off topic here. recently was driving pass kovan and towards the old estates in hougang. Notice there's a shop with a lit up open sign at the very end of a particular block. shop was totally cover with chinese wordings such as facials etc but no 按摩.

have any bro whom are particularly familar with the area been to this shop? tried searching the forum but there isn't any results of this place.

I remember there was a lady in michat whom previously I chat with did tell me she's working at this shop. but I can't find her michat contact already.

maybe I shall take a leap of fate.

hamroro
26-12-2020, 12:11 PM
Any bro can pm location? Can't seems to find the place. Thank you!

2hot2handle
26-12-2020, 04:22 PM
Please share bro. thanks

tohKiaBee
26-12-2020, 07:59 PM
The next door action will spur you on.

Either they start first or you start first, it warm things up.

i found the place today.
but counter no receptionist whole shop like bolang. frm outside look in seems like got cubicles though...

regency321
26-12-2020, 10:10 PM
Is April still at uv? Think formerly erica

She's back at Rxxx Spa. AMK Blk 53x

ToughLife
26-12-2020, 10:16 PM
i found the place today.
but counter no receptionist whole shop like bolang. frm outside look in seems like got cubicles though...

Its going thru some reno. Hope price stay the same when reopen..

LurkerLurks
26-12-2020, 11:26 PM
hi bros.merry Christmas.

abit off topic here. recently was driving pass kovan and towards the old estates in hougang. Notice there's a shop with a lit up open sign at the very end of a particular block. shop was totally cover with chinese wordings such as facials etc but no 按摩.

have any bro whom are particularly familar with the area been to this shop? tried searching the forum but there isn't any results of this place.

I remember there was a lady in michat whom previously I chat with did tell me she's working at this shop. but I can't find her michat contact already.

maybe I shall take a leap of fate.

u referring to a condo nearby when u drive down the street? lets talk in pm hehe.

froanii88
26-12-2020, 11:45 PM
u referring to a condo nearby when u drive down the street? lets talk in pm hehe.

ive seen this too bro, lights kept on even till pretty late. no clue whats happening there

LLL2
27-12-2020, 12:30 AM

So obvious leh!

But as Mentioned long times ago. Enjoy while it lasts. That place too obvious and brace. Raid waiting to happen like YCK before

retrojunk
27-12-2020, 09:32 AM

I pm you already bro

playerjoe
27-12-2020, 03:03 PM
Managed to find the elusive B & N. Tried during Xmas. First time walking past the shop no one inside (either ml busy). Walk around and came back in 30 mins.

Managed to peep and saw 1 lady. She came and open the door for me. looks like no other choices, just tried her.

Name is Kiki. Not the best looking but was quite fun and massage was on point. Will return if the place wasn't so far away from me.

GREED
27-12-2020, 09:15 PM
Hey guys i’m still clueless where is this B&N. Any kind hearted soul to enlighten me. Thanks.

tuapekkong
28-12-2020, 01:31 PM
walked outside up and down multiple times and they saw me but they didn’t invite me in. weird to just go in like that. seems like the right place but yet not sure?

sianren
28-12-2020, 01:37 PM
Hey guys i’m still clueless where is this B&N. Any kind hearted soul to enlighten me. Thanks.

Please check my past FR, and you will find the answer...:cool:

GREED
28-12-2020, 04:04 PM

Thanks alot and appreciate it. Lol think i kena zapped for asking.

CollinWong
28-12-2020, 06:09 PM
Dropped by B*****& N**** today. ML was someone by name of Ping Guo (may have heard n wrongly). Massage was surprisingly not bad got strength. The extras were nothing special honestly. Maybe I've tried the wrong lady. Any bros here who tried other ladys please recommend me...gamxia!

lupsupz
28-12-2020, 06:21 PM

Did a Google search but yielded nothing. Have a hunch what the actual words are but looks like I'll go recce to see if I'm right. Haha. Thanks bro!

ToughLife
28-12-2020, 06:48 PM
Just happened to passby this b&n. Reno completed but it seems like a backward move. The parition are lower than before and I think they are using curtain to segegrate the cubicle now. Privacy at the minimal now...

max_priest
28-12-2020, 10:32 PM
But as Mentioned long times ago. Enjoy while it lasts. That place too obvious and brace. Raid waiting to happen like YCK before

The one which was raided at YCK is Hwatt spa and ang pai Baby happened to work there prior to her present working place ....

smlee
28-12-2020, 11:44 PM
I like the excitement of such Dhoby surround sound effect from neighbouring beds.
Then it is a matter of what lasts longer ... Lol

To clarify, I have not been to B&N before, but other joints that are similar in setup, I think.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

This is at a totally different level . It allows you to look over the separator if you want to....:o

Aaronphua86
29-12-2020, 12:16 PM
i going B&N now, i feedback later.....

hickory2
29-12-2020, 02:07 PM
Anyone tried kyt? Last time was ok wellness

sportmotor
29-12-2020, 04:02 PM
Hi bro care to share this gem. Thanks

goldie9660
30-12-2020, 07:11 AM
Hi, any bros tried Envy Spa before at Kovan? Does the place offer additional services?

piichai
30-12-2020, 09:51 AM
Hi, any bros tried Envy Spa before at Kovan? Does the place offer additional services?

You can call 6385 0010 and enquire

Aaronphua86
30-12-2020, 10:32 AM
i going B&N now, i feedback later.....

yesterday i went, from the shop front it doesnt look like a massage place. you need to make a booking before going.

i knock on the door, telling them i made a booking, but the ladies inside like blur blur one, dunno about me coming... I left after that and texted their number again, I got a reply and ask me to go back.

Massage wise is not bad, usual Happy ending etc. But all i could say the price is really cheap.... promo ends mid jan.

I think their main business is not massage, i think massage is like Moonlighting to them, you know, just my wild guess....

For $39 and hour, if no GQ ask also song.