PDA

View Full Version : Kovan massage

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

fastfoodboy
26-02-2024, 05:31 PM
I’m eye-ing at one of their curvy ML, planning my time to QC. Will post FR if it is good

looking forward to your FR bro, I am planning to go try oh*en soon too

rogerbear
26-02-2024, 06:14 PM
Happy for you, Bro. PRC S @ Boon Keng is indeed a gem :)

Hi can share contact?

weezel73
27-02-2024, 04:50 PM
Is she coming back,any bro got her WeChat please pm me thank

Dear Bros,

Anyone has any idea if Fiona's back?

TIA

LLL2
28-02-2024, 01:20 PM
Now they renovating. Left spa royale. Anyone tried

Standard: need 89 to get GQ. Standard pricing

PoppingBoogaloo
29-02-2024, 01:50 AM
any ML with FJ in USSC to recommend? or anybody tried the MILF in the discreet/hidden shop at level 2 near flower shop?

Bornf3
29-02-2024, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE=PeePeeBoyinSG;23097390]Happy for you, Bro. PRC S @ Boon Keng is indeed a gem :)[/QUOTE

Thanks to PeePeeBoyinSG for sharing PRC S contact.

Managed to engage her last evening and the experience was similar to what other bros have mentioned. Very good, hard massage from a petite, good-looking and bubbly milf. She is leaving Boon Keng for a larger establishment nearer to the city.
RTM : Yes.
For her contact, please request it from PeePeeBoyinSG.

littleskinny
29-02-2024, 08:50 PM
Anyone tried this?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/mi-xue-massage/

Yes..
Milf .
A bit meaty

Massage is good, service is good. but unable to french her

needforboobs
01-03-2024, 07:36 AM
Yes..
Milf .
A bit meaty

Massage is good, service is good. but unable to french her

Is she fuckable?

maxquerader
03-03-2024, 12:09 AM
Happy for you, Bro. PRC S @ Boon Keng is indeed a gem :)

Tried S***** today thanks to bro peepeeboy.

At new shop, entry fee is on high side but environment is very good. S***** takes pride in her knowledge of Tuina and acupressure, was a v thorough massage for the tired body and feeling much relieved. Good recommendation

PeePeeBoyinSG
03-03-2024, 08:06 AM
Tried S***** today thanks to bro peepeeboy.

At new shop, entry fee is on high side but environment is very good. S***** takes pride in her knowledge of Tuina and acupressure, was a v thorough massage for the tired body and feeling much relieved. Good recommendation

Am happy for you. Her massage is really good, and reminds me of May @ Geylang Serai.

samsung2292
04-03-2024, 10:44 PM
Anyone know where Helen from mt everest went?

sevomadus
05-03-2024, 11:37 PM
Not sure if anyone has been to USSC recently but there's been quite an influx of milfs it seems.

Anyway my usual USSC milf Lisa was not available so I decided to take a chance on a new face. Thought to try her because she's one of the younger
ones in USSC, and she is actually quite pretty with a nice slender and tall figure and reasonable B cup boobs.

Sadly that's all she is - quite a good looker but service CMI. Paid $160 for full service but everything was quite mechanical. CBJ, no frenching and cannot even lick her tits. After playing with her tits for a while she also subtly moved my hands away.

Even though she's quite responsive verbally during FJ, can tell that she's just going through the motions. After some 20 mins of hard fucking I think she gave up and suggested to HJ instead. Came really a lot, but will never RTF at this place.

I didn't get her name, but the joint is on level 4 of USSC with a white signboard with black text.

Ckeeky0110
07-03-2024, 10:47 AM
Hi Br, can share the contact?

moloch1666
07-03-2024, 10:58 AM
Not sure if anyone has been to USSC recently but there's been quite an influx of milfs it seems.

Anyway my usual USSC milf Lisa was not available so I decided to take a chance on a new face. Thought to try her because she's one of the younger
ones in USSC, and she is actually quite pretty with a nice slender and tall figure and reasonable B cup boobs.

Sadly that's all she is - quite a good looker but service CMI. Paid $160 for full service but everything was quite mechanical. CBJ, no frenching and cannot even lick her tits. After playing with her tits for a while she also subtly moved my hands away.

Even though she's quite responsive verbally during FJ, can tell that she's just going through the motions. After some 20 mins of hard fucking I think she gave up and suggested to HJ instead. Came really a lot, but will never RTF at this place.

I didn't get her name, but the joint is on level 4 of USSC with a white signboard with black text.

Thanks for the warning.
I was walking there ytd after my lunch at chinese restaurant.

Nancy Ho
07-03-2024, 03:24 PM
Was at USSC yesterday, seems like there's another 2 more massage shop opening soon next to the flowers hop lane (1 week later).
Looking forward to more exciting shops to sprout out from there.

I Totally love USSC, it's like an education hub for parents (Daddies) to bring their kids there for Taekwondo or other education classes.

While Daddies can go relax and unload with plenty of massage shop (wellness hub). Or even book a short time 2hr hotel room to sleep if needed (H81 or Frangrance Hotel)

Can take a break at the gym there or even eat vegetarian food to cleanse.

08-03-2024, 10:32 AM
Anyone knows where Linda from Lxwlxnd Rd went? Appreciate a PM for contact. Thanks!

littleskinny
10-03-2024, 09:13 PM
Is she fuckable?

Well, I not sure leh

SoftRiceKing
11-03-2024, 02:13 PM
Due to some red-eyes accused as advertiser, FR removed. Interested bro still can pm me for S

Sojun
11-03-2024, 03:55 PM
I went to nin** spa’s sister branch, Ya****.
Tried A****
Not exactly as young as the photos but pretty enough
Quoted 50 for Happy
Quoted 70 for happy with upper exploration (manmade C)
She mentioned that the other girls quote 100 for this
There is a VIP service (after asking her), only offered by the PRC staff, 160 entrance with200 for Very Happy.
RTM: nope.
Also smth about the ‘closed’ branch reopening in a week or two, but in a slightly different position.

moloch1666
12-03-2024, 11:10 AM
I went to nin** spa’s sister branch, Ya****.
Tried A****
Not exactly as young as the photos but pretty enough
Quoted 50 for Happy
Quoted 70 for happy with upper exploration (manmade C)
She mentioned that the other girls quote 100 for this
There is a VIP service (after asking her), only offered by the PRC staff, 160 entrance with200 for Very Happy.
RTM: nope.
Also smth about the ‘closed’ branch reopening in a week or two, but in a slightly different position.

Thanks for this infors. 100 hj with auto roaming. I feel abit on the high side.

SoftRiceKing
12-03-2024, 03:50 PM
Thanks for this infors. 100 hj with auto roaming. I feel abit on the high side.

Must nego down, nowadays many ml is quoting this price. 50hj no touch, 100hj then can roam

wangwangwangg
13-03-2024, 11:15 PM
Recently visited this ML i found at Hougang area. Some may consider it a hidden gem. She looks a little bit like the hk singer joey yung YMMV. Massage wise, not the best but still okay, will check with me if the strength is okay and willing to go harder without any complaints.

But where she truly shine is her personality. She is chatty and bubbly, even though she got that serious look when i first met her. After the usual back and leg massage, she started the pull down my shorts a little, "我给你尝试一下保养的按摩” I think she thinks i look young a bit baby face never had special before LOL. Then she started her hdly, good stuff...

Then she turned me over ask me if i want to continue, i nodded and she did her thing. She will purposely slow down a little if she sees that I'm about to shoot, edging me till i cannot tank in the end. At the end of it all, i ask her how much she told me its up to me. Tipped her a lil over market price since its cny and for her service. Left a happy man.

Epzzz
14-03-2024, 12:08 AM
Recently visited this ML i found at Hougang area. Some may consider it a hidden gem. She looks a little bit like the hk singer joey yung YMMV. Massage wise, not the best but still okay, will check with me if the strength is okay and willing to go harder without any complaints.

But where she truly shine is her personality. She is chatty and bubbly, even though she got that serious look when i first met her. After the usual back and leg massage, she started the pull down my shorts a little, "我给你尝试一下保养的按摩” I think she thinks i look young a bit baby face never had special before LOL. Then she started her hdly, good stuff...

Then she turned me over ask me if i want to continue, i nodded and she did her thing. She will purposely slow down a little if she sees that I'm about to shoot, edging me till i cannot tank in the end. At the end of it all, i ask her how much she told me its up to me. Tipped her a lil over market price since its cny and for her service. Left a happy man.

Hi bro can share ctc

Grandzenq
14-03-2024, 12:55 AM
Just tried one Vietnamese Masseuse from from this spa, 22 years young . Quite a cutey and presentable looking lass with tight yoga pants which clearly shows her camel toes. She has good interactive skill and this made her very charming & approachable. She certainly made an interesting 90 mins company. She is youngish, fair, smiley and petite, albeit she is petite & slim, she packed a punch in terms of massage skill. She also did back-stepping massage, must say I love her butts and abs massage which brought on the fire within me very quickly. She gave me a highly stimulating teasing in the V-Zone of my downsouth in the finale. Her intense stimulation send my rod hardened quickly in no time. The rest was history, I left a very happy man. Looking to exchange intense teasing massage.

Kovanboy
14-03-2024, 06:22 AM
Just tried one Vietnamese Masseuse from from this spa, 22 years young . Quite a cutey and presentable looking lass with tight yoga pants which clearly shows her camel toes. She has good interactive skill and this made her very charming & approachable. She certainly made an interesting 90 mins company. She is youngish, fair, smiley and petite, albeit she is petite & slim, she packed a punch in terms of massage skill. She also did back-stepping massage, must say I love her butts and abs massage which brought on the fire within me very quickly. She gave me a highly stimulating teasing in the V-Zone of my downsouth in the finale. Her intense stimulation send my rod hardened quickly in no time. The rest was history, I left a very happy man. Looking to exchange intense teasing massage.

Bro, can share contact?

69bigman
14-03-2024, 11:22 AM

Bro ,
Please kindly share the contacts and damages .
Thank you

wangwangwangg
14-03-2024, 01:30 PM
Bro ,
Please kindly share the contacts and damages .
Thank you

Dropped you a PM bro

wangwangwangg
14-03-2024, 01:33 PM
Hi bro can share ctc
Sure bro PMed

alexadams5220
14-03-2024, 02:12 PM

Can share ctc pls bro? Thanks!

omnomnomnom
14-03-2024, 02:17 PM

Hi bro can share contact? Thanks :)

Kovanboy
14-03-2024, 02:20 PM

Bro, can share contact. Thanks

bry288
14-03-2024, 02:25 PM

Hi bro can share contact and damages details.
Thanks.

jikikoh
14-03-2024, 04:06 PM

Intro please….. thank you

wangwangwangg
14-03-2024, 04:11 PM
Appreciate the support from bros asking for contact, to all who plans to visit, do note its a $80 entrance spa, but pay as you please for the extras

sqrturtle
14-03-2024, 04:45 PM
Appreciate the support from bros asking for contact, to all who plans to visit, do note its a $80 entrance spa, but pay as you please for the extras

Hi, can pm location?

ckckbang
14-03-2024, 04:51 PM

Don’t mind share contact bro thanks!

samsung2292
14-03-2024, 05:20 PM

Pm pls....tia.

sqrturtle
14-03-2024, 05:35 PM

Please pm location thanks!

sqrturtle
14-03-2024, 05:37 PM

Please pm location thanks!

fawkes
14-03-2024, 06:40 PM
Sure bro PMed

Hi can share ctc pls

KiraRebornX
14-03-2024, 09:09 PM
Was there late noon...

Lvl 4 about 4 milfs shops
Lvl 3 2 if not mistaken. I think i saw Joyce at the corner...:p
Lvl 2 1 near entrance, another 4 near the flower shop. Passed by the second one after the corner, the milf looks pretty but give me that bo hew face a few times then i didnt patronize... :confused:
Lvl 1 about 3? near the adult shop...

------------------------------------------------
TT Av Squiter FR (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=23098134&postcount=935)

myman123
14-03-2024, 09:55 PM

Appreciate your PM please, thank you!

myman123
14-03-2024, 09:58 PM

PM please, thank you.

myman123
14-03-2024, 11:53 PM

Appreciate a PM please, thanks!

myman123
14-03-2024, 11:55 PM

Then she turned me over ask me if i want to continue, i nodded and she did her thing. She will purposely slow down a little if she sees that I'm about to shoot, edging me till i cannot tank in the end. At the end of it all, i ask her how much she told me it’s up to me. Tipped her a lil over market price since it’s cny and for her service. Left a happy man.

hey bro, appreciate a PM, thanks!

ApoloLEX
16-03-2024, 02:37 PM

Hi bro, can share ctc please? Thanks!

Ansatlava
17-03-2024, 03:15 PM
Bro, can share CTC

Tytyty
17-03-2024, 03:25 PM

Bro can share ctc? Thanks

derrik2345
17-03-2024, 09:36 PM

Hi bro. Can share ctc? Thanks

lonelysolo
17-03-2024, 10:37 PM

Kindly share contact bro

lonelysolo
17-03-2024, 10:38 PM

Can please share contact bro

arthurz
18-03-2024, 09:35 AM
Bro share loc and ctc please~ TIA!

PeePeeBoyinSG
20-03-2024, 01:32 PM
Forgot to share rb.gy about a PRC ML N @ Hougang.
She provides /jg5fnd very good massage and Happy experience, room setting with reasonable damage (no 68/78/88 entrance fees).
I may go see her after work today - need a good rub and ease of tension.

GR32T
21-03-2024, 01:26 AM

Appreciate if you can sic contact thanks

psychokid
22-03-2024, 12:01 PM
She provides /jg5fnd very good massage and Happy experience, room setting with reasonable damage (no 68/78/88 entrance fees).

Bro, care to share ctc pls~~ cheers

psychokid
22-03-2024, 12:03 PM

Bro please share ctc~~~ cheers~~~

rzx997
22-03-2024, 03:25 PM

Hi bro can share contact please and thank you :)

icedemon
22-03-2024, 09:28 PM

Can share ctc pls

loveblack
22-03-2024, 10:02 PM
Manage to find a gem near to a international school at serangoon North. Vietnamese SYT 22yrs old and have alot of activities to show you. Would rtc soon...brother interested can pm me.

jonlzd
22-03-2024, 10:09 PM
Manage to find a gem near to a international school at serangoon North. Vietnamese SYT 22yrs old and have alot of activities to show you. Would rtc soon...brother interested can pm me.

I’m interested bro can pm me this gem much thanks 🙏

lalalalala
22-03-2024, 11:54 PM

am interested pm please

PoppingBoogaloo
23-03-2024, 01:01 AM

Hi bro please drop a pm, really appreciate it

samsforumhk
23-03-2024, 08:51 AM

Pm bro for contact

Alexws1980
23-03-2024, 01:57 PM
Pls share contact, thanks.

mrpresident
23-03-2024, 03:49 PM
Went USSC today at 3pm to explore.. went up lift to level 4, straight away see a group of 5-6 police patrolling .. Heng never try anything yet haha..

Then I walk around the police is also walking floor to floor looking around

Was at USSC yesterday, seems like there's another 2 more massage shop opening soon next to the flowers hop lane (1 week later).
Looking forward to more exciting shops to sprout out from there.

I Totally love USSC, it's like an education hub for parents (Daddies) to bring their kids there for Taekwondo or other education classes.

While Daddies can go relax and unload with plenty of massage shop (wellness hub). Or even book a short time 2hr hotel room to sleep if needed (H81 or Frangrance Hotel)

Can take a break at the gym there or even eat vegetarian food to cleanse.

thinkthink
24-03-2024, 12:06 AM

Hi, can share contact?

thinkthink
24-03-2024, 10:32 PM
Recently visited MP at Kovan area as had appointment nearby.

1st time visiting there so paid $58 for entry and got offered HJ for 1B.
Told her i didnt pay $88 and she said its ok.

2nd time went back.
Told me to get $88, HJ got discount for only 2R.

Body: Soft and full C cup with nice headlights
HJ: not mechanical, got some special skill u close eye feels like a BJ 9/10

No need to overpay if you know how to talk.

Bro, can share contact?

lalal11
27-03-2024, 03:21 PM

can share contact thanks

nthness
27-03-2024, 04:45 PM

Please share bro, will up u

thecrapster
27-03-2024, 09:56 PM

Went to visit N after searching, went for 90 min as very tired. Strength was really solid, and she was v attentive, asking if strength was ok or too hard. Was surprised to be offered gua sha as part of 90 min therapy; overall v solid massage, left happy. Thanks to bro PeePeeBoyinSG for the good find.

clorets369
27-03-2024, 11:48 PM
I’m interested bro can pm me this gem much thanks 🙏

Bro mind sharing. TIA

Z050075
28-03-2024, 12:20 PM
Bro sharee ctc pla

retrojunk
28-03-2024, 01:18 PM
hi bros anyone tried L* Massage at hg? any FR? cheers

tritonyeah666
29-03-2024, 10:04 PM
got sucked dry at yzm ..wow

shiok010
29-03-2024, 10:35 PM
Bro can share the location? :)

PoppingBoogaloo
30-03-2024, 01:04 AM

who did you get?

Jaz6969
30-03-2024, 05:15 AM
Pm contact pls

Gtti
30-03-2024, 06:18 PM

Bro any recommendations can pm?

cheeseofpower
01-04-2024, 06:51 PM

hi bro, have sent you a PM for more info, thanks

Poxyt
02-04-2024, 02:26 AM

Hi bro can share more?

arthurz
02-04-2024, 07:43 AM
Looking for SYT near Kovan and HG. Anyone can share? TIA!!

RotiPrata Man
02-04-2024, 11:36 AM
Contact inside One Secret Spa Thread. Location near NEX

Finally I had time to write a FR for this amazing ML. For those people who always seem the $58 as "entrance fee",I think you should seriously go try Michelle!! I don't know why I took so long to try her. Miss out a lot man!

Michelle has fantastic massage skills and strength. I can easily rate her a 9 in massage. And not only that, she is a SYT with nice looks and nice young body. I guess why she got less reviews here is due to her character. She is those people who don't really know how to entertain, just zuo gang only.

Ok let's get to the details. I already praised her massage to the roof so no need to further elaborate. Ask to flip and I of course opt for full menu. She striped to her birthday suit and start giving me a catbath from my leg all the way to my neck. My 2ic immediately salute her :D Her bbbj skill is fantastic too. Slow and sensual with some balls licking actions. And is really a good view seeing a young lady blowing you that really turn any man on.

Cannot tahan anymore so faster switch position and my turn to service her. Wow! Her moaning is sooooooo seductive. She is typical 闷骚 kind of girl lor. At first act cool and during sex moan until like porn star. We start banging each other like long lost lovers.

Overall I must say is a super good session because every single cent I paid was worth it. For those who haven't try Michelle, trust me, just go try once. No lugi one.

Looks - 7.5/10 (young SYT poly girl look)
Body - 8/10 (no tummy and firm body with nice boobs)
Massage - 9/10 (since when u get good massage from such joints)
Service - 9/10 (passionate and hardworking)
RTF - Hell Yes!!!!

I took the photo from their Thread

zhe88
02-04-2024, 10:09 PM
Contact inside One Secret Spa Thread. Location near NEX

Finally I had time to write a FR for this amazing ML. For those people who always seem the $58 as "entrance fee",I think you should seriously go try Michelle!! I don't know why I took so long to try her. Miss out a lot man!

Michelle has fantastic massage skills and strength. I can easily rate her a 9 in

RTF - Hell Yes!!!!

Bro, your detailed FR should also say that her boobs are enhanced, for the benefit of those who prefer natural headlights.

Ecuader
03-04-2024, 05:05 PM
Bro, your detailed FR should also say that her boobs are enhanced, for the benefit of those who prefer natural headlights.

Return +24

jonlzd
04-04-2024, 01:19 PM
Looking for SYT near Kovan and HG. Anyone can share? TIA!!

Pure bliss spa An****. Damage one blue . Syt in my opinion

Roam
05-04-2024, 01:02 PM

Hi Bro, thanks for your points. Do quote or PM me when you have a new post so I can return.

ATKABC
05-04-2024, 03:04 PM
Can share contact?
[

QUOTE=RotiPrata Man;23209970]Contact inside One Secret Spa Thread. Location near NEX

Michelle has fantastic massage skills and strength. I can easily rate her a 9 in massage. And not only that, she is a SYT with nice looks and nice young body. I guess why she got less reviews here is due to her character. She is those people who don't really know how to entertain, just zuo gang only.

Ok let's get to the details. I already praised her massage to the roof so no need to further elaborate. Ask to flip and I of course opt for full menu. She striped to her birthday suit and start giving me a catbath from my leg all the way to my neck. My 2ic immediately salute her :D Her bbbj skill is fantastic too. Slow and sensual with some balls licking actions. And is really a good view seeing a young lady blowing you that really turn any man on.

Cannot tahan anymore so faster switch position and my turn to service her. Wow! Her moaning is sooooooo seductive. She is typical 闷骚 kind of girl lor. At first act cool and during sex moan until like porn star. We start banging each other like long lost lovers.

Overall I must say is a super good session because every single cent I paid was worth it. For those who haven't try Michelle, trust me, just go try once. No lugi one.

RTF - Hell Yes!!!!

687080[/QUOTE]

ATKABC
05-04-2024, 03:07 PM

Can share the contact?

zorro539
05-04-2024, 03:07 PM
Can share contact?
[

QUOTE=RotiPrata Man;23209970]Contact inside One Secret Spa Thread. Location near NEX

687080[/QUOTE]

See this thread:

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=967939&page=18

Shiinn
09-04-2024, 02:48 PM
Had my dinner with customer at Seletar western food. Then saw the signboard down the stretch of shophouses called Hawaii. Sounds about right after my western go Hawaii. So try try see new playground, so this Viet SYT just nice at the counter. So sharing is caring, if need can pm me. Paiseh I know not really Kovan exactly, but the closest area I can share in the forum.

Look: 8/10
Body: Slim and sexy, 153cm small size easy to handle. Clean shaved too!
Boobs: B cup nice to grab!
BBBJ: 9/10. Always room for improvement, she is willing to learn that’s the best part!
GFE: 10/10 surprisingly we manage to click quite well
Massage: 8/10 actually quite solid massage
Damage : 58 + 100
RTF: yes definitely, western food not bad also la.

bleus
09-04-2024, 03:09 PM
Had my dinner with customer at Seletar western food. Then saw the signboard down the stretch of shophouses called Hawaii. Sounds about right after my western go Hawaii. So try try see new playground, so this Viet SYT just nice at the counter. So sharing is caring, if need can pm me. Paiseh I know not really Kovan exactly, but the closest area I can share in the forum.

BBBJ: 9/10. Always room for improvement, she is willing to learn that’s the best part!

Hi bro is this ML by the name of N**a?

Yywonderspace
10-04-2024, 09:26 AM
Can share contact?
[

RTF - Hell Yes!!!!

687080[/QUOTE]

can share contact?? Thx!

guywonder
10-04-2024, 08:22 PM
Hi all , any FR of the new massage shop in USS near flower shop L2??

bambo
10-04-2024, 10:45 PM
Pure bliss spa An****. Damage one blue . Syt in my opinion

Bro, there $50 no touch right. Touch need top up no?

sideliner83
11-04-2024, 01:05 AM
Bro, there $50 no touch right. Touch need top up no?
this type of thing depends on chemistry..... same goes for every other ml and shop

sideliner83
11-04-2024, 01:06 AM

100 is for bbbj right... (i don't think can full course there?)

rafaee
14-04-2024, 03:12 PM
Hi to all bros,

Anyone has any idea where Lisa from USSC moved to? Not the PRC Lisa. I reckon its a Viet Lisa. Used to at USSC Level 4, come up escalator, turn left. One of the shops there

Wackyhander
14-04-2024, 09:17 PM
Can share contact?
[

RTF - Hell Yes!!!!

687080[/QUOTE]

looks yummy

plok
15-04-2024, 09:04 AM
100 is for bbbj right... (i don't think can full course there?)

Cannot full there. Anw the entrance is $68 leh. Not $58.

Jaz6969
21-04-2024, 06:34 AM
Bro PM please

Booker
21-04-2024, 10:02 PM
Just checking Mt Everest got dessert menu?

Went once, wasn’t offered.. so wanna be sure before trying again.

Lestat666
21-04-2024, 10:52 PM
Just checking Mt Everest got dessert menu?

Went once, wasn’t offered.. so wanna be sure before trying again.

I tried 2x with different ML and asked for GQ, answer was No so its clean. During my second visit I even asked the ML twice and she said Nope.

norknork
23-04-2024, 09:54 PM
I tried 2x with different ML and asked for GQ, answer was No so its clean. During my second visit I even asked the ML twice and she said Nope.

Yeah confirm clean. The ml told me the boss checks frequently and if tio, will get sent back.

Killz818
23-04-2024, 09:56 PM
Are the joints at kovan all clean?

Killz818
23-04-2024, 10:00 PM
Are all joints in Kovan clean?

MirageMinx
24-04-2024, 01:56 AM

Hi Bro, can share her ctc?

samsung2292
24-04-2024, 06:54 AM
Yeah confirm clean. The ml told me the boss checks frequently and if tio, will get sent back.

Confirm chop stamp but the boss chio

toyota altis
24-04-2024, 01:44 PM
What is the damage for ussc? Was quoted 150 for full in the lift. Level 4 near the bridge

blueblue88
25-04-2024, 03:53 PM
466 upper Serangoon road

The last time I fuck halfway and walk out of the shop angry was more than 10 years back. And it was some shady midnight shop in Tanjong Pagar. Decided to trust the bros recommendation here and went with Michelle. I would say her massage is not bad. Service time, my dick went from hard to soft with all so many of all these restrictions. I had to make it hard myself again but she’s just standing there watching me. Fuck. Might as well I watch porn and play at home.

I think we play enough to know when the girl is trying to Siam this and Siam that and looking to satisfy. First time in more than 10 years I walk out of the room halfway. Usually I pay even when I feel slightly dissatisfied. But this one is really spoiling my day. I end up paying 50 cause I feel too unjust. So sums up my experience here. Never coming this place again. I actually declined my usual girl to come here. Whoever said that Michelle is good, seriously where have u guys been playing before here.

Massage 8/10 but I feel not wholesome enough. Usual massage is about 30-40 mins. She stopped after 20 mins
Bbbj 6/10 give her some credit
Fj 0/10
Overall: 0/10 Immediate failure. I walk out of the room feeling angry and shitty

I hardly post shit things about spa but this is by far one of my bottom 3. Comparable to those shady 3am spa where the girl just want u to cum within 10 mins and Siam here siam there kind. I thought maybe her face ok looking and massage not bad give her some face and some chance. But she isn’t giving my money and 2ic any respect with that attitude and body language

For bros I might be overreacting, think of it this way. You fuck your gf or wife or some girl halfway and she keep making comments to turn you off and keep restricting you doing this and doing that. And u just fuck the whole thing and walk off and dress up. I am sure we have all been through it before. So yea this is exactly how I felt.

Now I have to spend money again and go to another spa to let more steam off

10balls
26-04-2024, 07:37 AM
Hi, have anyone try blk 237 sg massage spa at serangoon Ave 3. I see the ML like nice especially Michelle. Any bros here got advise on this shop as I can't find any FR on this shop. TIA.

sxem
26-04-2024, 07:57 AM
466 upper Serangoon road

The last time I fuck halfway and walk out of the shop angry was more than 10 years back. And it was some shady midnight shop in Tanjong Pagar. Decided to trust the bros recommendation here and went with Michelle. I would say her massage is not bad. Service time, my dick went from hard to soft with all so many of all these restrictions. I had to make it hard myself again but she’s just standing there watching me. Fuck. Might as well I watch porn and play at home.

I think we play enough to know when the girl is trying to Siam this and Siam that and looking to satisfy. First time in more than 10 years I walk out of the room halfway. Usually I pay even when I feel slightly dissatisfied. But this one is really spoiling my day. I end up paying 50 cause I feel too unjust. So sums up my experience here. Never coming this place again. I actually declined my usual girl to come here. Whoever said that Michelle is good, seriously where have u guys been playing before here.

Massage 8/10 but I feel not wholesome enough. Usual massage is about 30-40 mins. She stopped after 20 mins
Fj 0/10
Overall: 0/10 Immediate failure. I walk out of the room feeling angry and shitty

I hardly post shit things about spa but this is by far one of my bottom 3. Comparable to those shady 3am spa where the girl just want u to cum within 10 mins and Siam here siam there kind. I thought maybe her face ok looking and massage not bad give her some face and some chance. But she isn’t giving my money and 2ic any respect with that attitude and body language

For bros I might be overreacting, think of it this way. You fuck your gf or wife or some girl halfway and she keep making comments to turn you off and keep restricting you doing this and doing that. And u just fuck the whole thing and walk off and dress up. I am sure we have all been through it before. So yea this is exactly how I felt.

Take the FRs in sponsored threads with a pinch of salt.

bro_society
27-04-2024, 01:08 AM
Bro, I feel you. I thought I was the minority who got a bad service from her. Went around 9 plus one night and got black face from her. Keep grumbling you dont know we closing at 10?! Told myself it’s the last time I will go there

466 upper Serangoon road

Fj 0/10

hest814
28-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Bro pls pm me and share CTC. Thanks

klosh964
28-04-2024, 10:11 PM
Visited one ML shop that's 15 mins walk away from Kovan MRT. Typical back entrance massage parlor, nothing to shout about.

Was greeted by a older lady upon knocking the door, but she reassured me that the one I booked was not her, she then led me to a room for me to wash up first.

After washing up, another prettier and younger lady came in and got me to lie down. She then tried to sell me 双飞 for an additional 2B, small head took over and I obliged.

To no surprise, the 双飞 partner was the older lady who brought me in. But too bad paid already just go with it.

They both got naked and started boobs rubbing and cat bathing all over my back. One of them spread my ass wide open and give my longkang a good licking. I then quickly flip over for a double BBBJ, the older one worked on my rod and the younger one on my balls, and they swapped over after a while.

When it was time, I asked the younger lady to get on top and I pumped her while the other was licking my nipples. Didn't take too long till I unloaded my army in her.

I left after 1 shot since I was rushing even though they offered more. Quite an interesting and funny experience, for 5B I think it was worth it, maybe visiting at an earlier time will have other girls on rotation.

scuderia88
28-04-2024, 10:19 PM
Visited one ML shop that's 15 mins walk away from Kovan MRT. Typical back entrance massage parlor, nothing to shout about.

Was greeted by a older lady upon knocking the door, but she reassured me that the one I booked was not her, she then led me to a room for me to wash up first.

After washing up, another prettier and younger lady came in and got me to lie down. She then tried to sell me 双飞 for an additional 2B, small head took over and I obliged.

To no surprise, the 双飞 partner was the older lady who brought me in. But too bad paid already just go with it.

They both got naked and started boobs rubbing and cat bathing all over my back. One of them spread my ass wide open and give my longkang a good licking. I then quickly flip over for a double BBBJ, the older one worked on my rod and the younger one on my balls, and they swapped over after a while.

When it was time, I asked the younger lady to get on top and I pumped her while the other was licking my nipples. Didn't take too long till I unloaded my army in her.

I left after 1 shot since I was rushing even though they offered more. Quite an interesting and funny experience, for 5B I think it was worth it, maybe visiting at an earlier time will have other girls on rotation.

Bro, is the older lady good looking? If one ml how much for full menu plus entrance?

Gtti
29-04-2024, 12:02 AM
Bro can Pm address?

rattlingsnake
30-04-2024, 11:30 AM
For those who knew Ann/Ella previously from USSC, then moved to Rochor and then Textile Centre, she's back at USSC now again.
So last week, she shared she got a new colleague next door and can do double fly, so I quickly went down to try.
Had a quick 10mins-ish 4 hands massage, with Ann massaging the top and her colleague massaging the legs.
Service wise, they seems to have quite a good chemistry, lots of ditry talks, moaning, asking me to pump harder etc.
Overall, not a bad session for 5 berries.
But do note, no bbbj (guess due to hygiene). Her colleague look wise is normal, but she got a pair of nice C jugs.
I only went for 1 shot though, was rushing for time hence not sure how the rates for 2 shots.

tangerinesex
30-04-2024, 03:01 PM
For those who knew Ann/Ella previously from USSC, then moved to Rochor and then Textile Centre, she's back at USSC now again.
So last week, she shared she got a new colleague next door and can do double fly, so I quickly went down to try.
Had a quick 10mins-ish 4 hands massage, with Ann massaging the top and her colleague massaging the legs.
Service wise, they seems to have quite a good chemistry, lots of ditry talks, moaning, asking me to pump harder etc.
Overall, not a bad session for 5 berries.
But do note, no bbbj (guess due to hygiene). Her colleague look wise is normal, but she got a pair of nice C jugs.
I only went for 1 shot though, was rushing for time hence not sure how the rates for 2 shots.
Important thing is whose pussy you came in?

rattlingsnake
30-04-2024, 03:32 PM
Important thing is whose pussy you came in?

Came into her new colleague pussy.
Was an old regular of Ann/Ella, so it's a regular pussy already lol :D

eyesaybayduh
01-05-2024, 08:29 AM
466 upper Serangoon road

Fj 0/10

I had the same experience with her, F up service attitude

Gunner952
01-05-2024, 09:41 AM
This joint is kind of a makeshift space , prices are negotiable

Lowyanlan
01-05-2024, 12:26 PM

Good Morning Bro,masseur is M..y?

k389
01-05-2024, 07:11 PM
Anyone tried her? https://sglonelyguy-31.com/selina-massage/

Message her but no reply

bignehneh
02-05-2024, 06:55 AM
Anyone tried her? https://sglonelyguy-31.com/selina-massage/

Message her but no reply

This one really no horse run. Come back to SG for a change of luggage but I fly off for a business trip. One of my friend say this is good hence decided to go try before I fly off. Initially I am skeptical because ppl say this type of cover face one maybe CMI. However since a friend has tried, I just proceed. Her place is near Kovan and very discreet and accessible by both public transport and car.

She was hiding behind the door when I entered the room. Initally scare is a dinosaur but when I saw her, she was wearing a bathrobe with boobs almost spilling out. One look can tell the boobs are heavy and natural and she also has a thick ass. People who love JAV pornstar Maria Nagai will like her. She asked me what service I want and I replied nuru lo. I showered and proceed to lie on the bed. She took off her clothes and then pour nuru gel over me and then grind me. Haha!

The whole session really like intense Japanese nuru. Lots of gel, lots of grinding etc. but naughty me decided to give her nuru instead. After she play with my front and back, I flipped her over and played with her. She is extremely excited because she sad no one did nuru for her. ��! I got no experience apart from pouring nuru gel all over her and rub whole body on her. lol! The whole session like super intense as I nuru her below. I slowly rubbed her thigh then pour nuru gel on her pelvis and stomach and rub inwards. As I rubbed, I went closer and closer to her pussy. I massage beside her pussy for a long time and slowly inch towards her pussy. She was freaking wet

Both of us just take it naturally and continue to grind, play with each other so intensively until I just shot on her tits. I continued to just rub our bodies with my cum. The whole freaking nuru bed was a mess. Haha! End up both of us showered together and played with each other again inside the shower. The shower room was quite spacious but when both of us are inside; practically hug each other and continue playing. I ended up shooting round 2 due to the intensity.

Wooo! Really power and legit! I am not sure why I find this lady familiar but I just canÂ’t recall anything. She said this is her part time work and she got many bfs. Can tell because of her look and figure, you can easily bring to some parties. She said she donÂ’t do FJ but who knows. Next time probably bring condom and see whether she can resist these teasing. Hahaha!

Btw, she said she very selective one. So when you whatapps her, try to be polite.

Gtti
02-05-2024, 01:14 PM
Hi bro can share contact?

XSaint
03-05-2024, 01:39 PM
Removed....saw the name

Shiinn
03-05-2024, 04:55 PM
TGIF! Received this photo from her in the morning, I know I need to go liao. Previously already shared with some bros over here. Syt with solid massage and after service!

Whitebear201784
03-05-2024, 07:15 PM
TGIF! Received this photo from her in the morning, I know I need to go liao. Previously already shared with some bros over here. Syt with solid massage and after service!

Bro can sharepls?

iwanbigboobs
04-05-2024, 12:41 AM
Came into her new colleague pussy.
Was an old regular of Ann/Ella, so it's a regular pussy already lol :D
Is the new colleague J***e?

totolim
04-05-2024, 01:20 AM
I always like the combo of an older and younger lady for shuangfei. Both women will have different behaviours during the act of pleasure,
Tried twice back in the 2000s. Once in Singapore at Grandlink (spa owner and her ML) and once in Dongguan (KTV mamasan in mid 30s and a young 20 hostess).

rattlingsnake
04-05-2024, 01:22 PM
Is the new colleague J***e?

Didn't catch her name, was too horny to ask, lol

kwwh
04-05-2024, 02:27 PM

Hey bro, would appreciate alot if you are able to share ctc! nice lady there. thanks

fastfoodboy
05-05-2024, 09:07 AM
hi, does anyone got FR for O*wen spa at hougang for A**a? seen a bit of it b4 but just want to confirm as I am planning to go soon

Shiinn
05-05-2024, 10:06 PM
Hey bro, would appreciate alot if you are able to share ctc! nice lady there. thanks
Already dropped you a pm. Somethings needs chemistry.

aiguoze
05-05-2024, 10:18 PM
466 upper Serangoon road

Fj 0/10

Yeah, stopped going to 466 too.
:rolleyes:

onlah
05-05-2024, 10:18 PM

Bro, look forward to your kindness by sharing her contact please

PoppingBoogaloo
06-05-2024, 05:43 PM
Didn't catch her name, was too horny to ask, lol

is this at level 2?

hyperj
06-05-2024, 06:08 PM
Bro can share this contact please?

[ QUOTE=hardnbig;22991035]Recently visited MP at Kovan area as had appointment nearby.

1st time visiting there so paid $58 for entry and got offered HJ for 1B.
Told her i didnt pay $88 and she said its ok.

2nd time went back.
Told me to get $88, HJ got discount for only 2R.

Body: Soft and full C cup with nice headlights
HJ: not mechanical, got some special skill u close eye feels like a BJ 9/10

No need to overpay if you know how to talk.[/QUOTE]

Asta5x
07-05-2024, 02:50 PM
went back to spa roy**e after a long time since i saw them having $20 discount on 90mins hot oil massage. my favourite chloe no longer there so opt for another old face B*by. i remembered she was very popular last time and always fully booked so haven't got the chance to try until today.

however the experience super disappointed.
lookwise she looked pretty almost similar to her picture but a little fatter in person. massage was average and no teasing at all during the 90mins, end up i no feel at all so i declined her GQ and session ended 10-15mins earlier. really wondered how she survived so long there with this level of
service.

nsr250
07-05-2024, 07:09 PM

Hi bro, can share this babe,tk!

SoftRiceKing
08-05-2024, 03:59 PM
hi, does anyone got FR for O*wen spa at hougang for A**a? seen a bit of it b4 but just want to confirm as I am planning to go soon

Visited Sa*ah only, GFE very good. Proper massage and consistently checked with me on her strength. Her back stepping really caught me off guard, but still pleasantly. Her tool servicing pattern too many already, pattern more than badminton.

Overall, not bad for a sweet gem to my body relaxed. Almost forgot to mention, she smell very very fragrant

Autumnsun
08-05-2024, 05:57 PM

Been there last month. She's a bubbly Thai, knows basic English. Cheeky lady. Massage skill is there. B & 2B options avalible