Hi any review on health spa ?

jlkl
07-06-2022, 03:28 PM

I think you are referring to Healthy Spa 😉

telegram
07-06-2022, 03:37 PM

It's a healthy place. No need to think too much. :)

telegram
07-06-2022, 03:38 PM
Amber is the worse + piano massage

agreed bro. piano skills top notch. I paid for an hour, left in 10 minutes. ML had a smirk on her face + "不送了!"

testoste
07-06-2022, 04:28 PM
It's a healthy place. No need to think too much. :)

Yeah... I second on this. Tried Healthy spa. The gal who massaged me was very proper, kept a distance away from me, no body contact at all.

Tubi
07-06-2022, 06:03 PM
anyone tried butterfly (hu die) from a spa in kovan?

Old milf bro

LovesMilktea
07-06-2022, 08:40 PM
The newly renovated Ga*d*n Spa beside Hainan curry rice got GQ? Any bro tried? saw a few pretty ones 🤔

they used to put their Ml's photos in the fb, now i go search it no have liao... :eek:

rogerbear
10-06-2022, 06:39 PM
anyone else know beside chxxe at spa roxxle give a lot of teasing during the massage session?

Anyone have CHl*e from Sp* Roya*** wechat can pm me?:) thanks

Seetoy
16-06-2022, 03:31 PM
Anyone has feedback on the one at blk 68* hougang?

poppoppop
17-06-2022, 07:15 PM
Bro what is CIM

poppoppop
17-06-2022, 07:17 PM
Bro what is CIM

jikikoh
18-06-2022, 12:03 AM
Bro what is CIM

Cannot Make It

lazyguy
18-06-2022, 12:05 AM
Cannot Make It

I tot is cum in mouth?

hickory2
18-06-2022, 09:36 AM
Cannot Make It

He asking CIM leh not CMI

Quasitoto
23-06-2022, 04:53 PM
He asking CIM leh not CMI

Typing SIM (card) but press the wrong letter

Rabaraba85
24-06-2022, 10:55 AM
MP opp Serangoon Stadium got 2 new ladies... pre milf... tried prior to official start day, and have to say not bad. Coco and Wendy. Nubbad... can unlock too... unlocked alrrady gao gao

rogerbear
25-06-2022, 11:54 AM
MP opp Serangoon Stadium got 2 new ladies... pre milf... tried prior to official start day, and have to say not bad. Coco and Wendy. Nubbad... can unlock too... unlocked alrrady gao gao

Can share WeChat or contact? Thanks alot!👍🏻 What are the dmges

jikikoh
25-06-2022, 03:38 PM

Care to share?

keong81
20-07-2022, 10:55 AM

Can share unlock till what extend? I know each person experience may vary... :)

BatamBro
21-07-2022, 09:46 AM
haizz sadly. kovan area no more liao

biggydude
21-07-2022, 11:16 AM
Second to this bro

Visited XM over the labour day long weekend, to get my regular muscle relaxation. As her regular, I always look forward to her new tricks under her sleeves.

Her usual hard elbow massage magically relaxed my stiff shoulders. Jus a moment before I was having pulling pain to turn over my shoulders for blind spot check, and right after a session with her, instant loosening of the muscle, making the unbearable pain like a 80% subsided/gone. And the next day, totally painless when I turn my head for blind spot checking. Kudos to her specialty in the field. Every time I go, always something new in her skill set, making my every minute well spent.

Fixing my locked shoulders was my main priority of the session, but sensual dessert is the highlight. Instead of a normal rub and done, XM has equipped a new set of skill, with all the pressing and massaging around the artillery base, getting the HIMARS take aim, dis-arm, take aim, dis-arm. Teasing to the max. After the long waited preparation, the HIMARS finally 🔥 the long stored load of rounds while she was having fun with my raisins and logans, GFE maxed with her chatty and bubbly personality.

RTM? It is a must whenever I am free due to my super packed schedule.
Feel free to pm me if any bro interested, I’m more than happy to share this gem around, and we must protect this rare gem, steady?

Share contact pls

donkeywonky
21-07-2022, 11:37 AM

can share wechat? thanks bro.

angry31
23-07-2022, 01:50 PM
Can share contact?Second to this bro

Visited XM over the labour day long weekend, to get my regular muscle relaxation. As her regular, I always look forward to her new tricks under her sleeves.

Her usual hard elbow massage magically relaxed my stiff shoulders. Jus a moment before I was having pulling pain to turn over my shoulders for blind spot check, and right after a session with her, instant loosening of the muscle, making the unbearable pain like a 80% subsided/gone. And the next day, totally painless when I turn my head for blind spot checking. Kudos to her specialty in the field. Every time I go, always something new in her skill set, making my every minute well spent.

Fixing my locked shoulders was my main priority of the session, but sensual dessert is the highlight. Instead of a normal rub and done, XM has equipped a new set of skill, with all the pressing and massaging around the artillery base, getting the HIMARS take aim, dis-arm, take aim, dis-arm. Teasing to the max. After the long waited preparation, the HIMARS finally 🔥 the long stored load of rounds while she was having fun with my raisins and logans, GFE maxed with her chatty and bubbly personality.

Feel free to pm me if any bro interested, I’m more than happy to share this gem around, and we must protect this rare gem, steady?

anones
31-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Starting my first post with a blast.

I've been to a few places in Kovan and the experience has been mixed in terms of pricing.

I haven't tried the majority of the upsell spas.

E*** S** was a disappointment, really hard to upsell and the masseuse i got wasn't great.

I also second A**** S** not being great, been there twice. Kept asking for more and more during the session even though we had agreed on everything.

However, G**** S** is was quite pleasant.

I saw people referring to Healthy Spa here, girls are very friendly and some are cute ;) they definitely have extras on the table. Happy to recommend via PM as I need to get my points up!
I've been to better spas in Potong Pasir.

anones
31-07-2022, 12:23 PM
I have to second the opinion of the majority when it comes to Kovan pricing. I felt that two particularly try too hard to upsell and I've had a negative experience:

A**** S** and E*** S** been there twice with two different ladies, and the experience was underwhelming, very mechanic.

Also photos are heavily psed, it's really a shame.

However, I'm happy to share via PM a couple of good ladies in Kovan that work in

G**** S** and H***** S** both of them did a solid HJ and very friendly a warm, I've been there a few times.

What about BJ/FJ? Most of the parlours i've been have the windows so I don't even try to ask for that as I'm sure the ML get reluctant.

sicklymicky
31-07-2022, 11:38 PM
E*** S** was a disappointment, really hard to upsell and the masseuse i got wasn't great.

However, G**** S** is was quite pleasant.

Both spas are by the same boss. Because they are along the same stretch of road, it was weird to have both spas be named the same.

Your experience was likely ML based. Not representative of the operadi modus of the 2 spas. But in general, I don’t think worth visiting because won’t have GQ.

paolohen
01-08-2022, 12:17 AM
e**y service is so bad right from the receptionist, don't even bother to go back anymore. Half way thru the massage will have alot of cross selling like topping up $30 to $50 for extra minutes and services. Very irritating.

If strictly kovan, then maybe can go S** R****e instead. If you want clean massage, then just go for the cheapest one $58 ($68). If you want to be a happy man, then just go for the $88 package. I took both $58 and $88 before, the sweet attitude from the ML is still as good.

sxem
01-08-2022, 01:33 AM
I heard the envy chain MLs are paid damn well by the boss..thats why they dont wanna risk the tips from specials.

BatamBro
01-08-2022, 04:34 AM
it's hard to find the $50 + $50 within the kovan area anymore.
I'll usually travel up to MDL for the usual.

heyumf
01-08-2022, 11:44 AM
Thought is clean one been a few time no gq le
But their massage is great but heard their price increase

Asta5x
01-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Both spas are by the same boss. Because they are along the same stretch of road, it was weird to have both spas be named the same.

Your experience was likely ML based. Not representative of the operadi modus of the 2 spas. But in general, I don’t think worth visiting because won’t have GQ.

the bro talking about Gr*** spa not Ga**** spa which like you said is run by the same boss as en** spa. gr*** spa is at lorong ah soo area instead and i always thought is a clean place hahah

anones
01-08-2022, 02:24 PM
the bro talking about Gr*** spa not Ga**** spa which like you said is run by the same boss as en** spa. gr*** spa is at lorong ah soo area instead and i always thought is a clean place hahah

i also thought this but not really.

the first time i went they pushed me to try out a 90 minute 3-1 package (lymphatic detox with hot stones) more than half an hour is spent on the more.. sensitive areas

The service is really good though and everyone is super friendly

TKee
06-08-2022, 08:53 AM
haizz sadly. kovan area no more liao

Is it? Just had one last nite.

babel0210
06-08-2022, 08:56 AM
Is it? Just had one last nite.

i stay near kovan also, can share?

Ryker
08-08-2022, 01:24 AM

wa bro, care to share contact?

homelander2
11-08-2022, 03:23 PM

bro can share contact? which mp is this

Ironpole
12-08-2022, 12:46 PM

HDB side or shophouse side?

Cheers

satoshi81
13-08-2022, 08:11 PM
I just came back from S** R****...choose S**r as b**y not free, front desk said quite popular...anyway my short FR here...

Looks: acceptable, anyway masked
Figure: not bad
Massage: ok, but not enough strength, medium to soft type
Chatable, semi friendly
I took the head to toes hot oil package $89, feeling charitable today, try try lah
Don't have that wow feel or excited feel, just feel abit ticklish down there, period.
So I give chance, top up and try the standard option. Hiaz, still so-so only, refuse to further top up as not allowed to even move my fingers above the waist.
Parted with the blue note and she said huh just this only, never even a thank you or ask if need some water...
RTM: nahhh.... unless feeling damn rich.... Will try others
This just my humble sharing, anyone care to share those others with more teasing please?

Thanks,
Uncle Sato

samsung2292
13-08-2022, 10:30 PM
I just came back from S** R****...choose S**r as b**y not free, front desk said quite popular...anyway my short FR here...

Looks: acceptable, anyway masked
Figure: not bad
Massage: ok, but not enough strength, medium to soft type
Chatable, semi friendly
I took the head to toes hot oil package $89, feeling charitable today, try try lah
Don't have that wow feel or excited feel, just feel abit ticklish down there, period.
So I give chance, top up and try the standard option. Hiaz, still so-so only, refuse to further top up as not allowed to even move my fingers above the waist.
Parted with the blue note and she said huh just this only, never even a thank you or ask if need some water...
RTM: nahhh.... unless feeling damn rich.... Will try others
This just my humble sharing, anyone care to share those others with more teasing please?

Thanks,
Uncle Sato
Thanks Sato san....Will avoid her. Try Y**ì...not bad...but was not given upstairs...so nothing much but best h ever

Kaz15
13-08-2022, 11:33 PM

Hi can share contacts?

LovesMilktea
14-08-2022, 12:26 AM
kinda miss UV spa, high playability
now these new spas within the area hougang 201 with high entrance fees & low playability :(

zhitongdaohe
14-08-2022, 02:17 AM
Any bros tried before the spa at HG 211? The one that entered from the carpark side…

weiwei23
14-08-2022, 03:12 AM
Any bros tried before the spa at HG 211? The one that entered from the carpark side…

I've been before twice and the experience has been great. Flat $150 and no time watcher

Chrisfuryz
14-08-2022, 12:03 PM
kinda miss UV spa, high playability
now these new spas within the area hougang 201 with high entrance fees & low playability :(

I miss UV spa suuny!:(

zhitongdaohe
14-08-2022, 12:13 PM
I've been before twice and the experience has been great. Flat $150 and no time watcher

I see. Also saw them listed on the web, wonder which one you tried? Or any recommendation? :)

dingo35
14-08-2022, 12:44 PM

Yah. 1 of the best. supported her after shw shifted to bugis till she left our shores

sash1401
14-08-2022, 02:11 PM
Yah. 1 of the best. supported her after shw shifted to bugis till she left our shores

Tried her when she was at bugis... no doubt she's good... any idea if she is coming bk?

babel0210
14-08-2022, 02:14 PM

any seniors can share which one is this at 211 hg? been there a few times to scout but couldn't spot anything :(

zhitongdaohe
14-08-2022, 08:17 PM
any seniors can share which one is this at 211 hg? been there a few times to scout but couldn't spot anything :(

Shop is not at the front. Must enter from the carpark side. Think pink signboard.

mrkimm
14-08-2022, 08:29 PM
massage is great

LovesMilktea
14-08-2022, 08:34 PM

chance upon this new vietbu ML name Baby at wechat that look abit like sunny vibes, located at bugis :D
but havent try yet

wootwoot
14-08-2022, 08:49 PM

chance upon this new vietbu ML name Baby at wechat that look abit like sunny vibes, located at bugis :D
but havent try yet

Hi bro , can share contact ? Tks in advance

greatsquare
14-08-2022, 08:51 PM
have to try her

Chrisfuryz
14-08-2022, 10:10 PM

but havent try yet

Wah very close sia, lai share share:p

joelcollins
15-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Hi, can share ctc or location? Thanks!

Dda77
15-08-2022, 05:57 PM
I had been visiting a shop in hougang weekly and the charge is $50 for an hr of good solid msg. Its a curtain joint with very tight space and common shower room. Don't waste time looking for massage in kovan as 99% of the shops are charging cut throat prices.

Hi bro , please share ctc. Xie xie.

Vegemart
27-08-2022, 11:31 PM
Shop is not at the front. Must enter from the carpark side. Think pink signboard.

Is it's entrance tucked in a corner? Just wondering does it come with massage and if there's anyone there that you recommend? Thanks

shiok010
28-08-2022, 12:41 AM

but havent try yet

Bro can share :)

CunningLingual
28-08-2022, 01:21 AM

Miss her too... Haizzz

tzrr
28-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Second to this bro

Hi bro, can share contact pls... TIA!

zhitongdaohe
28-08-2022, 11:23 PM
Is it's entrance tucked in a corner? Just wondering does it come with massage and if there's anyone there that you recommend? Thanks

Correct. Does comes with massage. But I haven’t tried yet. You can check on website.

gopoc25
28-08-2022, 11:51 PM
look hot share contact thanks

Vegemart
29-08-2022, 02:42 PM
Correct. Does comes with massage. But I haven’t tried yet. You can check on website.
Thanks man. I couldn't find their website. Maybe i will just go and try it out

zhitongdaohe
30-08-2022, 12:08 AM
Thanks man. I couldn't find their website. Maybe i will just go and try it out

You want? I can PM you. :)

Vegemart
30-08-2022, 11:14 AM

That will be fantastic help! Yes please

zhitongdaohe
30-08-2022, 12:17 PM
That will be fantastic help! Yes please

Had pm you.

rogerbear
30-08-2022, 02:41 PM

Can share too!:) Ty

Mizardry6268
30-08-2022, 03:14 PM
able to pm too please for the kovan new place. TIA

Maddyboy
30-08-2022, 05:15 PM
Is this 娜娜 ml you are saying? 🙂

Can I ask for website or contact?
Is this place D*H*o

Maddyboy
30-08-2022, 05:22 PM

I want too please!

Maddyboy
30-08-2022, 05:27 PM

Can I ask for the PM please? Thanks

zhitongdaohe
31-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Can share too!:) Ty

Had Pm you.

zhitongdaohe
31-08-2022, 11:13 AM
able to pm too please for the kovan new place. TIA

Had pm you.

zhitongdaohe
31-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Can I ask for the PM please? Thanks

Had Pm you.

Whitebear201784
31-08-2022, 11:35 AM
Had pm you.

Can share the kovan new place?

zhitongdaohe
31-08-2022, 11:45 AM
Can share the kovan new place?

Had pm you.

scuderia88
31-08-2022, 11:53 AM
Bro, can pm share this new place and types of damages pls?

finalleague
31-08-2022, 01:04 PM

Can share wit me too? TIA!

zhitongdaohe
31-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Can share wit me too? TIA!

Ok had pm you.

finalleague
31-08-2022, 02:09 PM

but havent try yet

Please share WC contact, would appreciate it 😁

vegetto
31-08-2022, 02:13 PM
Ok had pm you.
Hi. can pm me too? Thanks!

vegetto
31-08-2022, 02:14 PM

but havent try yet

Hi. Can share contact? Thanks.

zhitongdaohe
31-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Hi. can pm me too? Thanks!

Sent you a pm.

terrymanOz
31-08-2022, 04:56 PM
Hi. Can share contact? Thanks.

Hi bro,

Can you pm the contact for Vietbu ML Baby ?

whatsnew
02-09-2022, 06:46 AM
Any recommendation for kovan?

sammyboyforumm
03-09-2022, 07:59 AM

Does this place allow walk in, or strictly by appointment?

zhitongdaohe
03-09-2022, 11:13 AM
Does this place allow walk in, or strictly by appointment?

Walk in also can.

RelaFL
03-09-2022, 11:34 AM

but havent try yet

if i'm not wrong this one last time at serangoon area.
Picture discount aleast 40%.

Ookami
03-09-2022, 11:47 AM
G****n S** (I**) achievement unlocked: $88 basic 1 hour oil massage, after half hour she start playing around prostrate area. She still don’t ask near the end so I initiate GQ. 1 blue piece.

RelaFL
03-09-2022, 11:51 AM
G****n S** (I**) achievement unlocked: $88 basic 1 hour oil massage, after half hour she start playing around prostrate area. She still don’t ask near the end so I initiate GQ. 1 blue piece.

Can share details?

raulm
04-09-2022, 04:50 PM

Can hint which ml is it?

boyboy818181
04-09-2022, 10:45 PM
Bro, can pm share this new place and types of damages pls?

I wan this place location too

ahball
05-09-2022, 01:03 PM

now they allowed? i tot same boss with the another spa and they dun allow?

heelturn
05-09-2022, 09:57 PM
Can any bros share website and damage for hg211 spa via pm. TIA.

lavenderss
06-09-2022, 12:21 AM
Sent you a pm.

Bro able to share contact? Thanks

Ookami
06-09-2022, 02:24 PM
now they allowed? i tot same boss with the another spa and they dun allow?

I tactically asked, and was given

testoste
07-09-2022, 01:17 AM
I tactically asked, and was given

Recently, went to H*****y Spa. Took the basic one. Near the end, the ML asked if wanna special. She quoted me 80 for HJ w/o roaming if no take 88, otherwise 50. If wanna roam, add another 20. She got offended when I made a remark that w 50 market rate, comes w roaming. Eventually, no GQ.

Anyway, still enjoyed a good massage. Personally, I would not likely go back there unless for purely a decent massage.

merc88
07-09-2022, 07:45 AM

Bro, this spa is room or curtain type?? can share more, i have nice place to exchange too.

zorro539
08-09-2022, 01:01 AM
Bro, this spa is room or curtain type?? can share more, i have nice place to exchange too.

room type, along a row of shophouses.

Whatyathink
08-09-2022, 09:07 AM
What is GQ and what is blue piece. Sorry to ask bros im kinda new here on this side

BatamBro
12-09-2022, 01:59 AM
Recently, went to H*****y Spa. Took the basic one. Near the end, the ML asked if wanna special. She quoted me 80 for HJ w/o roaming if no take 88, otherwise 50. If wanna roam, add another 20. She got offended when I made a remark that w 50 market rate, comes w roaming. Eventually, no GQ.

Anyway, still enjoyed a good massage. Personally, I would not likely go back there unless for purely a decent massage.

yah same here.. this is the one near ntuc right?
such a shame that the 50+50 days are gone..
miss the good ones in kovan back then..
autoroam needs to add way more and it is a trick as well.. they keep pushing your hand away after that or just turn body away but move the hands faster for you to shoot

wander07
14-09-2022, 06:20 PM
i went to. h*** s*** last weekend I wasn’t able to get the name of the ML
paid 88 for the massage towards the end and the ML offered special service.

Overall, good massage but YMMV just try to get a good rapport with the ML but sadly I wasn’t able to get the Name of ML.

rogerbear
23-09-2022, 03:59 PM
yah same here.. this is the one near ntuc right?
such a shame that the 50+50 days are gone..
miss the good ones in kovan back then..
autoroam needs to add way more and it is a trick as well.. they keep pushing your hand away after that or just turn body away but move the hands faster for you to shoot

Kinda agree... is very hard to find something nice and cheap near kovan area sigh... almost all is 88 dollar shop

Kaz15
25-09-2022, 02:19 AM

Bro can pm me too thanks!

zhitongdaohe
25-09-2022, 02:20 AM
Bro can pm me too thanks!

Sure will PM you. Up my points if possible :)

peckio
26-09-2022, 08:30 AM
Walk in also can.

What time they open?

Ookami
26-09-2022, 02:07 PM

Apple no service

ahball
26-09-2022, 02:24 PM
Apple no service

u tried asking her ah

zhitongdaohe
27-09-2022, 08:19 AM
What time they open?

Think afternoon onwards, if I’m not wrong.

peckio
27-09-2022, 01:18 PM
Think afternoon onwards, if I’m not wrong.

Thanks for the info, bro!
Will try to go recce when have time.

Bombthebomb
01-10-2022, 10:16 AM

Hi bro can share contact?

cuppage
02-10-2022, 11:55 AM
Anyone knows where casey and sora from royale went to?

rogereverlast
03-10-2022, 08:57 PM
Anyone knows where casey and sora from royale went to?

Recently went to royale but havent really tried them at all. i believe a few of them went back alr like my go to ml.

But FR for baby if anyone wants to try royale. Msian.
Massage: 7/10. can ask to try harder but it was late night so probably quite tired.
Face: actually not too bad. will give it a 7.5
Body: quite good and her melons is actually enhanced but it is quite nice touched.
Dmg is actually 2 blue for roam south.
Royale definitely have some pretty good girls but have to discount 20-30%. chemistry wise have to depends and see how you can unlock. Price wise...well the very normal $89 if want to flip to front. So really is see how rich you are to go to these shops.

lovetocum
04-10-2022, 05:32 PM
Recently went to royale but havent really tried them at all. i believe a few of them went back alr like my go to ml.

Massage: 7/10. can ask to try harder but it was late night so probably quite tired.
Body: quite good and her melons is actually enhanced but it is quite nice touched.
Royale definitely have some pretty good girls but have to discount 20-30%. chemistry wise have to depends and see how you can unlock. Price wise...well the very normal $89 if want to flip to front. So really is see how rich you are to go to these shops.

Should change your name to everlasting robert cos you are the typical chop carrot robert. Account with only 1 post created yesterday and moderated, how to believe?

heartofworrow
06-10-2022, 03:18 PM

Hi bro can PM me too?

magua
08-10-2022, 02:44 PM
R***** s*** ok lah

lovetocum
08-10-2022, 05:04 PM
Delete wrong post

A+++
08-10-2022, 07:12 PM
if more of the bros within this community can start rejecting the 88 + 50 or 88 + 80
it might help to fix kovan pricing long term 😜

Very true! Even ktv nowadays also 100 tips, really kang kor, our fun places are going down hill. :(

lazyguy
08-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Very true! Even ktv nowadays also 100 tips, really kang kor, our fun places are going down hill. :(

Those able just go jb or Batam.. those cannot just have to reject if they feel it steep.. I saving money for trip to China better.. younger better cheaper..

BatamBro
09-10-2022, 03:52 AM

"very normal $89" siao. it's still not worth, pretty face but piano massage also keep asking & asking + use phone when elbowing with one arm. nah

ZiYouRen
11-10-2022, 06:13 PM
Wanna share my very first FR. To preface this, I wanna say that I've never tried any of such services before this. I lurked around this forum and did some homework before going for my first massage. I've got some questions also. Hope the old bird bros can help answer.

I hang around Kovan for a couple of hours once every 1 to 2 weeks. Last week decided to get a massage. Was contemplating between H***thy S** and S** R*y*l* but saw that H***thy S** is temporarily closed for renovations, so went to S** R*y*l*.

Got the $89 session, and was serviced by S*r*. Her massage was quite good. Quite a bit of strength put into it. Slipped her hands into the boxers to touch my balls a few time. Is that considered teasing? The chat was quite good also.

Near the end, she asked me is there anywhere else I want massaged, like head or shoulders. Is that the GQ? I wasn't sure, so I asked her got other parts other than head and shoulders or not. She held my 2IC and said "Massage here?" Quoted me $50 for it.

As the HJ going on, I asked if can roam. She said roam outside her clothes. Roamed a bit but no feel so asked if can roam under her clothes. She quoted $20 for it. She's quite petite, boobs also quite small, so kinda feel that the $20 not worth it. I asked if she does BJ. She said she cannot speak for all the ML there, but at least the Viet ML don't do anything outside of HJ. Is that usually the case?

Anyway, the HJ was pretty lacklustre. Finished, washed up, left.
Might try out another ML there this week or next week.

For old bird bros, any ML from that MP to recommend? Or any other MP around the area to recommend? Best if got BJ one. :D

TL;DR FR for S*r*
Massage: 8/10. not bad. I liked it.
Face: actually looks about 80% the same as her photo on their FB page. will give it a 8
Body: petite size, petite ass, B cups
Overall, the massage was not bad, but the HJ did not feel worth it.

rogerbear
14-10-2022, 04:37 PM
Wanna share my very first FR. To preface this, I wanna say that I've never tried any of such services before this. I lurked around this forum and did some homework before going for my first massage. I've got some questions also. Hope the old bird bros can help answer.

I hang around Kovan for a couple of hours once every 1 to 2 weeks. Last week decided to get a massage. Was contemplating between H***thy S** and S** R*y*l* but saw that H***thy S** is temporarily closed for renovations, so went to S** R*y*l*.

Got the $89 session, and was serviced by S*r*. Her massage was quite good. Quite a bit of strength put into it. Slipped her hands into the boxers to touch my balls a few time. Is that considered teasing? The chat was quite good also.

Near the end, she asked me is there anywhere else I want massaged, like head or shoulders. Is that the GQ? I wasn't sure, so I asked her got other parts other then head and shoulders or not. She held my 2IC and said "Massage here?" Quoted me $50 for it.

As the HJ going on, I asked if can roam. She said roam outside her clothes. Roamed a bit but no feel so asked if can roam under her clothes. She quoted $20 for it. She's quite petite, boobs also quite small, so kinda feel that the $20 not worth it. I asked if she does BJ. She said she cannot speak for all the ML there, but at least the Viet ML don't do anything outside of HJ. Is that usually the case?

Anyway, the HJ was pretty lacklustre. Finished, washed up, left.
Might try out another ML there this week or next week.

For old bird bros, any ML from that MP to recommend? Or any other MP around the area to recommend? Best if got BJ one. :D

TL;DR FR for S*r*
Massage: 8/10. not bad. I liked it.
Face: actually looks about 80% the same as her photo on their FB page. will give it a 8
Body: petite size, petite ass, B cups
Overall, the massage was not bad, but the HJ did not feel worth it.

Nice review. my go to place also used to be Roya** too but some of the ladies went back already. always go for the 89 one but recently stop going already as I decided to take a break from it plus need to recharge vitamin M. TBH, the kovan area is pretty pricey but it is convenient no doubt. i always go there with different ML. but byfar i havent hear or ML that i went to provides BJ. Partially also my fault as i didnt stick to one.

By far, i have bros recommended 21* ones but i havent tried as from far you see you know like abit shady alr. if u need can pm me.
FYI* i havent tried yet as need to stock up vitamin M + economy is bad. 89 shops is kinda heavy for my expenses atm:)

ZiYouRen
14-10-2022, 08:29 PM
Nice review. my go to place also used to be Roya** too but some of the ladies went back already. always go for the 89 one but recently stop going already as I decided to take a break from it plus need to recharge vitamin M. TBH, the kovan area is pretty pricey but it is convenient no doubt. i always go there with different ML. but byfar i havent hear or ML that i went to provides BJ. Partially also my fault as i didnt stick to one.

By far, i have bros recommended 21* ones but i havent tried as from far you see you know like abit shady alr. if u need can pm me.
FYI* i havent tried yet as need to stock up vitamin M + economy is bad. 89 shops is kinda heavy for my expenses atm:)
Thanks for sharing! I upz you liao!

Yah, got bros mentioned 21*. I haven't seen it before. Might go take a look next week.

As for S*a Ro*a*e, I saw some recommendations for Ch**e and B*by. I'll see if can book them.

Also got helpful bros recommended going to the USSC area down the road for MP with cheaper entry fee.

Quite a few choices. I'll be taking my time to explore the area. :D

satoshi81
14-10-2022, 11:46 PM
I tried 21* last weekend, bcos long time never try such place, yah those type shady indeed if u know what I meant, knn next room noise so loud, machaim feel like at Gy-land, massage is non existence, don't bother. Hygiene 6.5/10 for me. MLs photos really meitu gaogao one.. anyway, try try one time can liao, value for money if u want quick fix..save entrance fee.. standard rates charges.. performance 7.5/10...attitude 6.5/10... personally, if I got money to burn once awhile, I wld prefer SR, premium but it's cleaner room, decent massage and younger MLs.
Just my 2 cents here. Cheers!

spaprince
16-10-2022, 06:26 AM

Yah, got bros mentioned 21*. I haven't seen it before. Might go take a look next week.

As for S*a Ro*a*e, I saw some recommendations for Ch**e and B*by. I'll see if can book them.

Also got helpful bros recommended going to the USSC area down the road for MP with cheaper entry fee.

I tried Baby and she is young and good figure. Can try.

rogerbear
18-10-2022, 12:46 PM
I tried 21* last weekend, bcos long time never try such place, yah those type shady indeed if u know what I meant, knn next room noise so loud, machaim feel like at Gy-land, massage is non existence, don't bother. Hygiene 6.5/10 for me. MLs photos really meitu gaogao one.. anyway, try try one time can liao, value for money if u want quick fix..save entrance fee.. standard rates charges.. performance 7.5/10...attitude 6.5/10... personally, if I got money to burn once awhile, I wld prefer SR, premium but it's cleaner room, decent massage and younger MLs.
Just my 2 cents here. Cheers!

Indeed. Haha Thanks bro for the review. Waa so what you see at 211 is really heavily PS? how much discount do I need to be looking forward? 30%? Haha

rogerbear
18-10-2022, 12:48 PM

Oh yes I have tried b*by too! She is firm and good figure. Enhanced melons but feels good to touch still. No complains. Chl*e like kinda hard to book so nvr got the opportunity to try it haha...

newbiek
18-10-2022, 02:32 PM
Thanks bro!! Will try it out when I can!!

Booked XM for my regular relaxation, arrived 20 mins in advance, was directed to sit on a corner bed to wait.

The 20 mins wait was a “mental torture” with XM’s steaming surround sound system. Action gaogao I believe.

Salute to the walk in bro before me who so tahan-ful with such stamina, fully enjoy ur self for a full 20 mins. The sound effect was so real and earful, I couldn’t focus on reading some annual report while waiting. It was so steaming until my 2ic marikia and spit some pre-firing saliva.

Due to the 20 mins sound stimulation, I surrendered my 1st round shortly into my session while my hands are busy exploring. Opted for the $120 package, and totally love the pressing and slow rub in of muscles and acupuncture points, solid and relaxing, not as painful as the ordinary package.

Flipped over, continued with the pressing and slow rub in on my lower tummy. Maybe more blood supplies and 2IC wake up. 2nd round took a much longer time. Hence can experience all the new tricks and surrendered my 2nd in fake riding.

XM is truly friendly and willing to please. She is hardworking too, willing to help the 1st timer walk in bro to relax for a good 20 mins. However, YMMV based on chemistry and the comfort level. To me, it is money well-spent for a good relaxation with a solid massage and a steaming releas-action. To me, the standard and playability is more important than the hospital setup. It does not affect my privacy as I’m always the only customer in shop

Interested bros can pm me for contact

ZiYouRen
21-10-2022, 05:35 PM
I just visited 21*. Honestly, I don't even think it falls under here. It's basically area G house in the heartlands. Or maybe it's because I popped in without an appointment.

Brought into a room, asked to shower. Then the lady come in, asked me is it $150 package. It's my first time there, and I had no idea what package. I said yes, and she asked for the payment. Gave her the cash, she stripped, sucked my balls, BBBJ, FJ, then done. Can see she was kinda rushing, probably because I didn't make any appointment and she was trying to get me done before the next appointment show up.

No pretense of any form of massage. It's basically visiting a FL.

I didn't feel like it was worth the money, but I might give it one more chance by making an appointment next time.

ZiYouRen
21-10-2022, 05:39 PM
Bros, Gar*** Sp* got extras or not? Or is it just massage?

Also, along Simon Road got a Kne** Pre** Sp*. That one looks quite legit. Anyone tried that before? Got extra not?

hickory2
21-10-2022, 06:33 PM
Bros, Gar*** Sp* got extras or not? Or is it just massage?

Also, along Simon Road got a Kne** Pre** Sp*. That one looks quite legit. Anyone tried that before? Got extra not?

Both are clean, no extra. G and E down the road same boss so that place clean also.

ZiYouRen
21-10-2022, 07:22 PM
Both are clean, no extra. G and E down the road same boss so that place clean also.

Good to know. Thanks, hickory bro!

hickory2
21-10-2022, 07:53 PM
Good to know. Thanks, hickory bro!

No problem. If simple effort of me typing a few words can be of help to other bros here why not

virusscan
21-10-2022, 08:59 PM

I thought ga**** have extra siaa

sgsingaboy
22-10-2022, 03:45 AM
I just visited 21*. Honestly, I don't even think it falls under here. It's basically area G house in the heartlands. Or maybe it's because I popped in without an appointment.

Brought into a room, asked to shower. Then the lady come in, asked me is it $150 package. It's my first time there, and I had no idea what package. I said yes, and she asked for the payment. Gave her the cash, she stripped, sucked my balls, BBBJ, FJ, then done. Can see she was kinda rushing, probably because I didn't make any appointment and she was trying to get me done before the next appointment show up.

I didn't feel like it was worth the money, but I might give it one more chance by making an appointment next time.

I've been there once. Made appointment. Waited in the room for awhile. Spent close to an hour together with the lady. Got massage and full service. I think for the price its a good place for pump and go lor.

ZiYouRen
22-10-2022, 03:57 AM
I've been there once. Made appointment. Waited in the room for awhile. Spent close to an hour together with the lady. Got massage and full service. I think for the price its a good place for pump and go lor.

Wah, then I think it's really because I didn't make appointment. She made me wait for 10 minutes in the room, then finished me off in about 20 minutes. I think I'll give it another try with an appointment.

Mfred91
22-10-2022, 05:52 AM

Is this the place with the pink signboard and the only entrance is from the back?

rogerbear
22-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Is this the place with the pink signboard and the only entrance is from the back?

Yes ser yes ser it is... but i didnt know u could walk in. the door like seems lockedd always.

ZiYouRen
24-10-2022, 10:44 PM
Booked XM for my regular relaxation, arrived 20 mins in advance, was directed to sit on a corner bed to wait.

The 20 mins wait was a “mental torture” with XM’s steaming surround sound system. Action gaogao I believe.

Salute to the walk in bro before me who so tahan-ful with such stamina, fully enjoy ur self for a full 20 mins. The sound effect was so real and earful, I couldn’t focus on reading some annual report while waiting. It was so steaming until my 2ic marikia and spit some pre-firing saliva.

Due to the 20 mins sound stimulation, I surrendered my 1st round shortly into my session while my hands are busy exploring. Opted for the $120 package, and totally love the pressing and slow rub in of muscles and acupuncture points, solid and relaxing, not as painful as the ordinary package.

Flipped over, continued with the pressing and slow rub in on my lower tummy. Maybe more blood supplies and 2IC wake up. 2nd round took a much longer time. Hence can experience all the new tricks and surrendered my 2nd in fake riding.

XM is truly friendly and willing to please. She is hardworking too, willing to help the 1st timer walk in bro to relax for a good 20 mins. However, YMMV based on chemistry and the comfort level. To me, it is money well-spent for a good relaxation with a solid massage and a steaming releas-action. To me, the standard and playability is more important than the hospital setup. It does not affect my privacy as I’m always the only customer in shop

I just stumbled across XM's TikTok account. Like not bad leh. Think I'll try out this week.

Leendru
25-10-2022, 03:14 AM
Hey bro can sharee contact? Im new to SG and Kovan

Lovingme
25-10-2022, 11:19 AM
I thought ga**** have extra siaa

Have.. but is 88++

ZiYouRen
28-10-2022, 05:25 PM
I saw P*re Bli** Sp* along Simon Rd reopened. Is it worth it? Got extras?

The Sta**y Traditional Massage beside Ponggol Nasi Lemak had a facelift. That one got nothing special, right?

Niama9865
28-10-2022, 05:28 PM
Any special at tampines?

Fornikate
29-10-2022, 12:08 AM

How to book? Can pm which site to view their selection? Or contact. Gamxia very much.

I've tried one of them before walk in. I skip the massage so in out 20 mins...

LLL2
30-10-2022, 01:13 PM
Last minute in the area, so just walked in to S** R****e.
Got a viet girl, H****a.
Good massage
Very chatty, good English.
Unfortunately not much teasing and HJ very mechanical. $50 with touching outside.

smikel
30-10-2022, 01:20 PM

Same gals and management style :)

DreamTill2022
30-10-2022, 03:36 PM
She is super value for money, very friendly, nv cut corner and not a time watcher. Hope bro u enjoy ur session
What is the link?

Voromin
31-10-2022, 01:03 AM
She is super value for money, very friendly, nv cut corner and not a time watcher. Hope bro u enjoy ur session

Great bro, will try her out soon

Irockiknow
31-10-2022, 03:32 PM

Tried her recently was bad. Will not head back

lovetocum
01-11-2022, 04:44 PM

The Sta**y Traditional Massage beside Ponggol Nasi Lemak had a facelift. That one got nothing special, right?

Starry is clean, confirmed by a few bros already. PB depends, u hv to upgrade package to further unlock.

TonyMontana
01-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Starry is clean, confirmed by a few bros already. PB depends, u hv to upgrade package to further unlock.

U mean must take 88 to unlock?

dingo35
04-11-2022, 07:01 PM
I just stumbled across XM's TikTok account. Like not bad leh. Think I'll try out this week.
Just go try. Totally worth it. Especially the hard massage. Rid all my backaches.

ZiYouRen
04-11-2022, 07:46 PM
Just go try. Totally worth it. Especially the hard massage. Rid all my backaches.

Tried before already, bro. Her massage really is one of the best around.

Noisuf
04-11-2022, 08:03 PM
Bro can share with me too... thanks.

Sure will PM you. Up my points if possible :)

Zyrtec
06-11-2022, 08:18 PM
I had a massage over the weekend with Cindy. Besides her being able to get my tense back to loosen up, she also paid particular attention to areas that I feel some therapists can skip over or not spend enough time on. I will definitely be back to Mxzx Spa!

Randomly, loved the music selection (wonder if I can steal the playlist). :)

58+60

fluffypancakes
06-11-2022, 08:33 PM
I had a massage over the weekend with Cindy. Besides her being able to get my tense back to loosen up, she also paid particular attention to areas that I feel some therapists can skip over or not spend enough time on. I will definitely be back to Mxzx Spa!

58+60

60 can get what loil

ZiYouRen
06-11-2022, 10:23 PM

58+60
I guess this thread is where we post FR for Se****oon area too, since all other Se****oon threads get deleted in an instant? LOL

SoftSoftRice
07-11-2022, 12:25 AM

58+60

Cindy is a good choice, after 3pm the entrance will be 86

espressomartini
07-11-2022, 11:23 AM
recently moved house to kovan, very new neighbourhood to me
any bros can PM me the ml around this area?

sengdude
07-11-2022, 02:41 PM
quick update on AQ previously from MDL (XM's shop)

she's back in business, very very near MDL (with open air parking)

standard entrance rate is 88, but if you go through her, get it for 55

just had 1 session with her, already planning RTM.

rogerbear
07-11-2022, 03:00 PM
Hi just to ask any cheongsters have tried the following below from sglo**lyg**y?

name of mls
Mala.xi
Su Xiao

Both of them have their face blurred so not sure if is landmine or not. Looking for any FR for this 2. Do pm me if u have. tyia

As for NE area, there's one call XXB face exactly like picture. if u are really picky maybe can minus 5%.Smooth skin, small chest. Definitely not for Boob lover.

Piano touch but puts in extra effort to massage before and after the deed. quite sensual.
If you are looking for syt she's the one u can find.

Her contact can be found on the site itself :) Cheers

ZiYouRen
07-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Hi just to ask any cheongsters have tried the following below from sglo**lyg**y?

name of mls
Mala.xi
Su Xiao

Both of them have their face blurred so not sure if is landmine or not. Looking for any FR for this 2. Do pm me if u have. tyia

As for NE area, there's one call XXB face exactly like picture. if u are really picky maybe can minus 5%.Smooth skin, small chest. Definitely not for Boob lover.

Piano touch but puts in extra effort to massage before and after the deed. quite sensual.
If you are looking for syt she's the one u can find.

Her contact can be found on the site itself :) Cheers

Bro, PM-ed you FR for MLX. Up me if you find it useful! :)

Fooyoh
10-11-2022, 11:36 AM
I have had a lot of massages over the years with many different ML’s. I would highly recommend Cindy of Mxzx Spa…..very knowledgeable about sports related injuries as well as other kinds of massage. I am very happy to have found her here in SBF

SoftSoftRice
10-11-2022, 04:06 PM
I have had a lot of massages over the years with many different ML’s. I would highly recommend Cindy of Mxzx Spa…..very knowledgeable about sports related injuries as well as other kinds of massage. I am very happy to have found her here in SBF

Yes bro, she is pretty, and her massage is solid, very very strong boutique girl vibe

LLL2
10-11-2022, 10:20 PM
Please call me Robert now, but I have been to S* Ro* a few times over the last weeks and all the chinese gals there were great.
Prices vary from 1Blue for HJ to 2Blue for HJ and zhut zhut.
Happy and willing to please.
Gra*, Vi* and Cha*
Their massage skills are great too!

But, it stings in my heart (and pocket) every time i pay that $89

DreamTill2022
11-11-2022, 09:56 AM
AQ from MDL is back after a long rest from her stomach flu.

However She is now at a spa where there are nice food around. Nearby MDL still.

Please book through her to get 55. If you walk in, the receptionist will push for 88 which include more service.

This place is legit so you have to register with your name and IC number and phone number.
Every room has its individual bath room so you do not have to parade yourself like what you did in MDL.

AQ promises to all brother that although she has changed location her rates still the same. $60.

Total damage is 55+60

SoftSoftRice
11-11-2022, 01:47 PM
Any bro got try Tiffany near Serangoon garden? Pls share share FR.

Usually I only go to XM and Cindy for my regular release, solid massage and nv leaves with disappointment. Now I heard the whole stretch business very very quiet, maybe it is a good time to push a bit on the boundaries

noobguy
11-11-2022, 05:28 PM

Hi good sir, can pm me the website too?

noobguy
11-11-2022, 05:32 PM
I see. Also saw them listed on the web, wonder which one you tried? Or any recommendation? :)

Hi, can share the website?

noobguy
11-11-2022, 05:36 PM
Can any kind soul share with me the website for 21*?

noobguy
11-11-2022, 07:22 PM

Hi, can share with me also?

11-11-2022, 09:36 PM

Please book through her to get 55. If you walk in, the receptionist will push for 88 which include more service.

This place is legit so you have to register with your name and IC number and phone number.
Every room has its individual bath room so you do not have to parade yourself like what you did in MDL.

AQ promises to all brother that although she has changed location her rates still the same. $60.

Total damage is 55+60

Bro, can pm.contact?
I have Nana contact from Oppo Serangoon Stadium for exchange

noobguy
12-11-2022, 08:25 AM
Omg, didn’t realise it will keep posting. Anyone can teach me how to delete?

LvPanda
12-11-2022, 08:56 AM
My massage with Cindy Mxxu Spa was so good -- very relaxing and grounding. From the massage and felt a lot of stress relief from the techniques she used. She paid good attention to the areas I described as sore and needing work. I left feeling revitalized!

Treaty
13-11-2022, 10:43 PM
After been away for more than 2 years due to covid, I am finally back.
Anyhow, I was looking for massage and been looking at the kovan thread. There are many choices in kovan area, some legit and others are more interesting.
I thought I will get on the impmm28 website and do a selection. After all the price is rather similar to going for a shop. Shop is also dependent on luck eg the masseuse, may pester to up package etc. If I select on the website and know what services are included then there should be less surprise.

Location: The usual texting to enquire on a availability and reply with a yes and address given. No exact unit yet till on arrival by phone call. Location is easy to find and some review refer to as “211 from carpark”. I won’t give away too much.

Girl: to be honest, nothing like the lady in the advert. She does look like another lady on a separate advert Ti*nTi*n. There are a number of ladies operating at the premises. The lady was quite good looking, slim and wore a nice dress, hence I did not walk.

Room: a decent room with a shower. Fresh towel provided. A masssge table cladded with sheets. Aircon was fine but a little warm for me.

Cost: £110 (massage +hj); $130 (massage + hj + naked); $150 (massage +fj) - I chose the 2nd option.

Pretty SOP, started with a shower and then not the table faced down. She was not fully undressed. She did put some effort to give a form massage. She started on my shoulder and then moving down to my legs. This was about 10mins. She began go undressed and did some b2b and some gentle moaning. And light gently touches with her fingers running down my back and legs.
I turned around and she took some oil and ready down tissue paper to commence the hj. Again SOP. She allowed gently touches on her body but no fingering. She did commented touching her vagina is not comfy and she was dry and I stopped. She is unshaven and has a huge bush if you don’t mind. Personally I prefer a clean shaven pussy.
One annoying thing is her phone range and she multitasking the hj and texting. I did not stop her and maybe I should have. One hand hj is definitely a no-no. I kind of lost interest and my mind was to end the deed and leave. After a while, hj done. She did the usual cleaning up and put on her dress and left the room without a word. The whole was very quiet. Hardly any conversation. Maybe I was tired. And she made no effort to talk too. I got up and have another shower before I leave. She did return to get her phone and left the room. The entire session lasted 25mins at most.

Looks : 7/10 but would be better if she is shaven. Glad I did not take fj.
Massage: 2/10 - this should not be the purpose
Hj: 210 - lack enthusiasm and me hand job
Value for money: poor
RTM: No

Link below for those who wish to try. Perhaps it was me who just did not click and me not trying to strike a conversation. It was 9pm, maybe it is late and we were tired. I am sure some must have had a good time otherwise she would be gone by now.

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5093

ZiYouRen
14-11-2022, 12:02 AM
After been away for more than 2 years due to covid, I am finally back.
Anyhow, I was looking for massage and been looking at the kovan thread. There are many choices in kovan area, some legit and others are more interesting.
I thought I will get on the impmm28 website and do a selection. After all the price is rather similar to going for a shop. Shop is also dependent on luck eg the masseuse, may pester to up package etc. If I select on the website and know what services are included then there should be less surprise.

Location: The usual texting to enquire on a availability and reply with a yes and address given. No exact unit yet till on arrival by phone call. Location is easy to find and some review refer to as “211 from carpark”. I won’t give away too much.

Girl: to be honest, nothing like the lady in the advert. She does look like another lady on a separate advert Ti*nTi*n. There are a number of ladies operating at the premises. The lady was quite good looking, slim and wore a nice dress, hence I did not walk.

Room: a decent room with a shower. Fresh towel provided. A masssge table cladded with sheets. Aircon was fine but a little warm for me.

Cost: £110 (massage +hj); $130 (massage + hj + naked); $150 (massage +fj) - I chose the 2nd option.

Pretty SOP, started with a shower and then not the table faced down. She was not fully undressed. She did put some effort to give a form massage. She started on my shoulder and then moving down to my legs. This was about 10mins. She began go undressed and did some b2b and some gentle moaning. And light gently touches with her fingers running down my back and legs.
I turned around and she took some oil and ready down tissue paper to commence the hj. Again SOP. She allowed gently touches on her body but no fingering. She did commented touching her vagina is not comfy and she was dry and I stopped. She is unshaven and has a huge bush if you don’t mind. Personally I prefer a clean shaven pussy.
One annoying thing is her phone range and she multitasking the hj and texting. I did not stop her and maybe I should have. One hand hj is definitely a no-no. I kind of lost interest and my mind was to end the deed and leave. After a while, hj done. She did the usual cleaning up and put on her dress and left the room without a word. The whole was very quiet. Hardly any conversation. Maybe I was tired. And she made no effort to talk too. I got up and have another shower before I leave. She did return to get her phone and left the room. The entire session lasted 25mins at most.

Looks : 7/10 but would be better if she is shaven. Glad I did not take fj.
Massage: 2/10 - this should not be the purpose
Hj: 210 - lack enthusiasm and me hand job
Value for money: poor
RTM: No

Link below for those who wish to try. Perhaps it was me who just did not click and me not trying to strike a conversation. It was 9pm, maybe it is late and we were tired. I am sure some must have had a good time otherwise she would be gone by now.

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5093

Thanks for the FR. Very useful as a warning to others. 21* is a fuck joint and the ladies there are just rushing you along. I visited 21* once and really didn't like the experience. Other bros also mentioned of poor experience there. I now actively avoid those operating from 21*.

For massage + hj, perhaps you can try the SLG ladies. I tried one along Upp*r Seran***n Rd. She lives alone in a condo unit, so the place is bigger, cleaner and more private. She also didn't eat my time. Much more value for money than whatever I've tried in Kovan.

espressomartini
14-11-2022, 09:02 AM

bro can pm me too? thanks!

DreamTill2022
14-11-2022, 10:48 AM
Pm replied. Thanks

Diony
16-11-2022, 04:19 PM

Total damage is 55+60

Can PM me the details?

Diony
16-11-2022, 04:20 PM

Total damage is 55+60
Hi can PM me the details?

SoftSoftRice
16-11-2022, 04:32 PM
Recent rains bring out the gloominess at work, with aches at lower back (work-related) and shoulders (gym). Decided to visit XM for my regular release and relax.

Her business is relatively quiet. Therefore, I tried to push the boundaries a bit and it was very fruitful. Enjoy her hard massage with the right strength to ease my pain at lower back. As the only customer in MP, I got a better roaming signal and a good feast of melons.

2 firework observed and left as a happy man. Recently saw many land mine outside, so sticking with XM for confirm-satisfaction. Will venture out more when my year end bonus comes.

notlindalim
16-11-2022, 08:56 PM
for verification

NiteOw
17-11-2022, 10:28 AM
I recently had a massage at Mxzx Spa with Cindy and I cannot recommend her enough. She is highly qualified, will go out of her way to help you and could pick up on my problem immediately. I could feel the difference the same day. The space is beautiful and relaxing and can not wait to go again.
Damage 69 + 60

wahhero
17-11-2022, 01:31 PM
tried XM the other day...she was wearing shorts...got the chance to feel her bare legs...anyway same old story but I think the business is not so good...the price still the same, the chut chut and slurping sound the same...only maybe now can offer more since no one except her...the boobs also nice to hold

SoftSoftRice
17-11-2022, 03:58 PM
Recent rains bring out the gloominess at work, with aches at lower back (work-related) and shoulders (gym). Decided to visit XM for my regular release and relax.

Her business is relatively quiet. Therefore, I tried to push the boundaries a bit and it was very fruitful. Enjoy her hard massage with the right strength to ease my pain at lower back. As the only customer in MP, I got a better roaming signal and a good feast of melons.

2 firework observed and left as a happy man. Recently saw many land mine outside, so sticking with XM for confirm-satisfaction. Will venture out more when my year end bonus comes.

BoobsterUnited
17-11-2022, 04:21 PM
tried XM the other day...she was wearing shorts...got the chance to feel her bare legs...anyway same old story but I think the business is not so good...the price still the same, the chut chut and slurping sound the same...only maybe now can offer more since no one except her...the boobs also nice to hold

XM is good

hickory2
17-11-2022, 05:23 PM
How come 2 accounts making the same fr post 3 times?🫤

yitali
17-11-2022, 05:51 PM

Bro can PM me as well. Thanks!

Marq
17-11-2022, 07:29 PM
How come 2 accounts making the same fr post 3 times?🫤

Looks like created new account to promote, then posting was being reviewed so didnt appear immediately. Then he used old account to post promote again, before the original post from new account appeared

Question, why need to create new account to promote? lol

Juzneedamassage
17-11-2022, 09:40 PM
My earlier Thread got deleted. Since the location is near to Kovan. I will post it here.

Saw this pretty lady on WeChat and decided to book her for a massage.

Location: discreet but love or hate it. accessibility is poor but you can park right at the doorstep if there is a lot. Mrt is a distance away but walkable.
Look: still attractive even though she looks older in person. Maybe c cup. Late 20s to early 30s, my guess.
Environment: spacious and clean and comes with individual bathroom
Massage: quite good. Intensity can be requested on demand. Massages back and legs.
Attitude: very good. Takes your cue. If you choose to be quiet, she can be quiet. We had a good conversation going. No phone usage during my session.
Damage: I took the cheapest package at $58. hJ with roaming at $80 although she quoted $100.

Texted her and told her I’m going over. Greeted me when I arrived. Changed and started with back massage. Kept asking me if her strengthen is ok. At one point, she asked if I wanted oil to be applied. I told her I don’t like the oily feeling and it’s hard to wash off. She responded “别担心,我会帮你洗掉”. Wow, so happening..shower with me? Even washing me would be a nice treat to start the day. Brain wasn’t processing. Told her I’m fine, no need to. She continued her massage toward my waist and suddenly pulled down my shorts to my knees. Damned, False alarm. It was Just to massage my butt and pulled the shorts back up thereafter. Flipped over and massaged my thighs. Then… she dimmed the lights. I knew what was to come. I jokingly said “没必要。 我只是来按摩”。 her expression was priceless. I was laughing. She told this is the only way for her to earn money. Agreed on price and proceeded. She lifted her top and reveal her nice melons. She looked intently at me and slowly jerked me off. I pulled her body against mine before releasing.. took me a long time to cum and she didn’t complained at all. At fact, I exceeded by 10 minutes against the 1 hour mark. Had a relatively good time with her. YMMV

Brothers who have a fetish for dongbei ladies might like her. Do pm me if you want her contact.

max50
17-11-2022, 11:05 PM
My earlier Thread got deleted. Since the location is near to Kovan. I will post it here.

Location: discreet but love or hate it. accessibility is poor but you can park right at the doorstep if there is a lot. Mrt is a distance away but walkable.
Look: still attractive even though she looks older in person. Maybe c cup. Late 20s to early 30s, my guess.
Massage: quite good. Intensity can be requested on demand. Massages back and legs.
Attitude: very good. Takes your cue. If you choose to be quiet, she can be quiet. We had a good conversation going. No phone usage during my session.
Damage: I took the cheapest package at $58. hJ with roaming at $80 although she quoted $100.

Texted her and told her I’m going over. Greeted me when I arrived. Changed and started with back massage. Kept asking me if her strengthen is ok. At one point, she asked if I wanted oil to be applied. I told her I don’t like the oily feeling and it’s hard to wash off. She responded “别担心,我会帮你洗掉”. Wow, so happening..shower with me? Even washing me would be a nice treat to start the day. Brain wasn’t processing. Told her I’m fine, no need to. She continued her massage toward my waist and suddenly pulled down my shorts to my knees. Damned, False alarm. It was Just to massage my butt and pulled the shorts back up thereafter. Flipped over and massaged my thighs. Then… she dimmed the lights. I knew what was to come. I jokingly said “没必要。 我只是来按摩”。 her expression was priceless. I was laughing. She told this is the only way for her to earn money. Agreed on price and proceeded. She lifted her top and reveal her nice melons. She looked intently at me and slowly jerked me off. I pulled her body against mine before releasing.. took me a long time to cum and she didn’t complained at all. At fact, I exceeded by 10 minutes against the 1 hour mark. Had a relatively good time with her. YMMV

Brothers who have a fetish for dongbei ladies might like her. Do pm me if you want her contact.

Bro mind sharing?

poppoppop
18-11-2022, 05:02 AM
Please provide contact.

Moodyjazz
18-11-2022, 10:45 AM

Bro, mind sharing?

EzzBro
18-11-2022, 03:13 PM

Bro can share

Aweboy
18-11-2022, 03:39 PM
Wow, can share ctc?

markaaron
21-11-2022, 10:13 AM
Bro can share ctc please?

rogerbear
21-11-2022, 10:47 AM

Bugbear
21-11-2022, 01:31 PM
I browsed through here and nearby massage parlor, found the nearest Mxxx Spa.
Hence I decided to book a session with Cindy. The massage started with appetizer, Oil Touch and followed by main course – the upper n lower back massage and with end manhood therapy.
I am satisfied with her massage. My stiff neck and backache are very much relieved after the session.

danielcc
21-11-2022, 04:18 PM
Pls share contact w me bro, thanks!

beckham0707
21-11-2022, 08:54 PM

Bro please share contact! TIA!

antfox
22-11-2022, 05:05 PM

Bro can share contact?

hwee89
23-11-2022, 01:53 AM

Hi bro, can share contact thanks

LittleGong
23-11-2022, 05:26 PM
Anyone tried before Ya Zhi Mei Beauty Spa at Kovan/Serangoon?

Tubi
23-11-2022, 06:28 PM

Please pm contact
Thanks you

ZiYouRen
23-11-2022, 07:51 PM

There is a locked Upper Serangoon thread. Inside the thread got FR on YZM. Use the search function to look for the thread.

Yilantra
24-11-2022, 01:33 PM
Just curious how you all get the golden question? I went to the recommended place but the ml.usually tell me they here don't provide cause boss don't allow then after that say do secretly for me so cannot roam match not like u all can roam can strip.
Just want to know for better experience.
I gotten it at spa r****e

BoobsterUnited
24-11-2022, 04:12 PM

Echo to this, any bro tried Lisa there?

ahball
25-11-2022, 11:35 AM
now cindy is now back to xm shop?

RotiPrata Man
25-11-2022, 12:43 PM
Found a gem recently. Legit super cute SYT with very cheerful personality. Best of the best is can zhut zhut, can autoroam everywhere for $50 nia!!! :D

Ok simple FR this time cos no time, got World Cup.

Saw her photo in Mxxx & Sxxxx thread. Those I know all left so go try try since they got "before 3pm" promotion.

Her name is Selina. 1 look can tell she very young. 90% from her photos. The entire session we keep chatting and joking. Laugh non stop. Haha! Her character is those easily grow on you and can tell she beh Kay Gao (means not those difficult character).

After I flip, she just automatically start massaging my 2IC!! I was like WTF why no ask me or at least tell me price la. But too late liao. I already rock hard so just go with the flow. My hands start roam up...no resistance. Roam down she start moaning and zhut zhut my raisins!! I return the favour and zhut zhut her back. I tell u, if we not inside the Spa, confirm can unlock further.

Then everything everything finished I just pull out $50 and give her, she gladly accept. I told her, next time please at least ask first. Because some fkers very cheapskate one. You do liao he say he no money. Then you how? She still too green la....

I will definitely RTF this one :D Oh ya...no need ask me for contact. Just go to their thread, there got number. Ownself call ok.

poppoppop
25-11-2022, 01:32 PM
Bro please PM contact.

poppoppop
25-11-2022, 01:36 PM
Found a gem recently. Legit super cute SYT with very cheerful personality. Best of the best is can zhut zhut, can autoroam everywhere for $50 nia!!! :D

Saw her photo in Mxxx & Sxxxx thread. Those I know all left so go try try since they got "before 3pm" promotion.

Her name is Selina. 1 look can tell she very young. 90% from her photos. The entire session we keep chatting and joking. Laugh non stop. Haha! Her character is those easily grow on you and can tell she beh Kay Gao (means not those difficult character).

After I flip, she just automatically start massaging my 2IC!! I was like WTF why no ask me or at least tell me price la. But too late liao. I already rock hard so just go with the flow. My hands start roam up...no resistance. Roam down she start moaning and zhut zhut my raisins!! I return the favour and zhut zhut her back. I tell u, if we not inside the Spa, confirm can unlock further.

Then everything everything finished I just pull out $50 and give her, she gladly accept. I told her, next time please at least ask first. Because some fkers very cheapskate one. You do liao he say he no money. Then you how? She still too green la....

I will definitely RTF this one :D Oh ya...no need ask me for contact. Just go to their thread, there got number. Ownself call ok.
Pls share contact

intense730
25-11-2022, 02:28 PM

Please share contact, up you 13 points

edwardgreene
25-11-2022, 02:59 PM
Was great meeting AQ again.
With private rooms, her services were better and I will just leave it as that.
Booked her for two hours to get solid rub down. So it was 55 x 2.

After 90 mins of rub down the remaining 30 mins were simply awesome.

Total damage is 55+60

RotiPrata Man
25-11-2022, 03:08 PM
Bro please PM contact.

Pls share contact

Please share contact, up you 13 points

Ooi...you all obviously never read my FR until the end :D Contact is under the Mind & Space thread la...ownself go see :D

BoobsterUnited
25-11-2022, 03:47 PM
now cindy is now back to xm shop?

Nope, Cindy is not back yet

darkelf1234
25-11-2022, 05:56 PM
XM is good

Hi bro 😎 can pm contact pls~ thanks!

poppoppop
25-11-2022, 06:11 PM
Pls PM AQ new location

Itchybitch
25-11-2022, 07:53 PM
Ooi...you all obviously never read my FR until the end :D Contact is under the Mind & Space thread la...ownself go see :D

Ya la. Knn these ppl really kiam gan. Anyway up u my humble points for the FR. haha.

RotiPrata Man
26-11-2022, 12:32 AM
Ya la. Knn these ppl really kiam gan. Anyway up u my humble points for the FR. haha.

Haha....use to it

alii
26-11-2022, 08:30 AM

N*n* provides good massage

RotiPrata Man
26-11-2022, 09:44 AM

But they curtain shop leh...very limited service.

raulm
26-11-2022, 10:00 AM

I second this

DreamTill2022
26-11-2022, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=Itchybitch;21851158]Ya la. Knn these ppl really kiam gan. Anyway up u my humble points for the FR. haha.[/

DreamTill2022
26-11-2022, 02:22 PM

you are a honest man

RotiPrata Man
26-11-2022, 03:04 PM
you are a honest man

This is not call honest. This is basic humanity. A lady service you, you don't pay $$. How can you call yourself a man?

She is young and green. Maybe still don't know how fk up some guys can be :D

Linkhoon
26-11-2022, 06:01 PM
Cindy was very pleasant and the massage was wonderful - I nearly went to sleep. She was also very respectful in the way he carried out his work on me. She sure finds the sore spots but the massage is also relaxing, a nice mix. Mxzx Spa's room is very quaintly decorated, with nice comfortable bed. I was fortunate to find a park on the street so didn't have far to walk.
Dmg: 103+60

BoobsterUnited
26-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Cindy was very pleasant and the massage was wonderful - I nearly went to sleep. She was also very respectful in the way he carried out his work on me. She sure finds the sore spots but the massage is also relaxing, a nice mix. Mxzx Spa's room is very quaintly decorated, with nice comfortable bed. I was fortunate to find a park on the street so didn't have far to walk.
Dmg: 103+60

I’m going to find her soon too. Parking is not easy to find in that area

WongFeiHong
28-11-2022, 09:57 AM

Went to try. Legit SYT. Character very cute too. Paid $50 for extra and left a happy man. Can roam everywhere and suck nipples too.

Thanks for the intro bro.

MaxTea
28-11-2022, 10:04 AM
Went to try. Legit SYT. Character very cute too. Paid $50 for extra and left a happy man. Can roam everywhere and suck nipples too.

Thanks for the intro bro.

bro pls pm pls,, going.

WongFeiHong
28-11-2022, 10:28 AM
bro pls pm pls,, going.

The contact is in their thread. Don't pm me please. Just go search Mind & Space.

saeno
28-11-2022, 06:09 PM

can pm too ?

Hanley92
30-11-2022, 01:58 PM

Hi bro can share XM contact please TIA!!

BoobsterUnited
30-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Hi bro can share XM contact please TIA!!

XM does throw in free baguan (cupping) within the session, upon request

proloner
30-11-2022, 05:39 PM
Is the 201 Kovan one still around?

mic88
30-11-2022, 09:31 PM

Hi bro able share the details?
Thanks

backache
30-11-2022, 09:41 PM

Total damage is 55+60

Tks Bro for the sharing her ctc. went down recently and what i like about AQ is her strength in massage. The room is pretty decent and damage is as mentioned. will rtm.

hmphgg
30-11-2022, 11:07 PM
can PM details! thanks

Artemys
30-11-2022, 11:20 PM

Hi, can share contact? Thank you.

Stevengboy90
01-12-2022, 01:19 AM

Hi bro can PM thanks

eatsleepwork
01-12-2022, 01:22 AM
Hi bro can PM thanks

bro, this s***** is from the other thread m*** s**, contact is there.

H0nH0n
01-12-2022, 02:48 AM
Just curious how you all get the golden question? I went to the recommended place but the ml.usually tell me they here don't provide cause boss don't allow then after that say do secretly for me so cannot roam match not like u all can roam can strip.
Just want to know for better experience.
I gotten it at spa r****e

Did you get the $88 package?

contingent
01-12-2022, 03:12 AM
Share contact pls

Can share contact for XM? Thank you

saeno
01-12-2022, 03:17 AM

but havent try yet

Can pm please ?

saeno
01-12-2022, 03:25 AM

but havent try yet

Hi, can share contact?

contingent
01-12-2022, 10:03 AM
Hi, can share contact?

Pls share contact of vietbu too thank you

DreamTill2022
01-12-2022, 12:03 PM
Tks Bro for the sharing her ctc. went down recently and what i like about AQ is her strength in massage. The room is pretty decent and damage is as mentioned. will rtm.

Yes. The place is very atas, right? Individual bathroom is a plus point. Thanks AQ for making the session more nice.

Yilantra
01-12-2022, 12:12 PM
Did you get the $88 package?

Yes bro the 88 package. Another one also at yio chu kang said same thing to me and then say secretly do for me. Can roam but unable strip them or further.

Also I had one of the ML massaging me asking me when I want go down for massage. Curious if I can ask for more or what. Any guidance?

BoobsterUnited
01-12-2022, 12:23 PM
Yes bro the 88 package. Another one also at yio chu kang said same thing to me and then say secretly do for me. Can roam but unable strip them or further.

Also I had one of the ML massaging me asking me when I want go down for massage. Curious if I can ask for more or what. Any guidance?

Jus push for more bro, to make every single dollar of our hard earned money worthy

Yilantra
01-12-2022, 12:33 PM
Jus push for more bro, to make every single dollar of our hard earned money worthy

Bro how to push for more? I'm sort of shy. That's why I don't even talk much during the massage and seems rather green . The one that message me ask me go find her message thought I first time go massage. Then I told her I end work late like midnight she tell me the most can wait is till 12. I don't know how proceed liao