PDA

View Full Version : Kovan massage

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Laopizhui
27-04-2023, 11:52 AM
anyone tried Essential Thai Massage at The Promenade@Pelikat? PM me your reviews :)

This one we talk abt it last few pages. Girl is sweet milf Thai. Professional n good massage but totally clean
. Go read back for more details

lonelysolo
28-04-2023, 11:20 AM
Bro , i did tried B1 spazio thou , good massage with JG , but no other extra she had .

Have la.. Juagen thread gone liao, I've asked and iirc is 170 for 90mins.. The other details cannot remember already coz I should only be going back for JG

sicklymicky
29-04-2023, 07:26 PM
Bro , i did tried B1 spazio thou , good massage with JG , but no other extra she had .

So sad no hj

YZM is on the ground floor of Spazio.
There is another massage joint at B1 ... it has been there for quite a few months ... previously a Viet and PRC operated from there.
Now, it is OWO by Angie who offers massage and JG services.

Have la.. Juagen thread gone liao, I've asked and iirc is 170 for 90mins.. The other details cannot remember already coz I should only be going back for JG

Spazio b1 I was attended by a different ML.

Her name is V***y. She used to work nearby at the Charlton MP but went on a very long hiatus after that. Only recently open this new shop. Maybe she found some employees to tend the shop already.

She didn’t provide any JG, nor tell me she has this service. It was just massage and HJ at the end with auto roaming. But I am not returning because she is quite milfy and only A cup boobs. Massage not fantastic, HJ also nothing to rave about.

proloner
30-04-2023, 11:08 AM
Anyone try the spa at blk 1x5 at Lorong ah Soo? Seems like all the ML are thais. The reception girl is syt thou. Too bad she dont do massage.

samsung2292
02-05-2023, 09:40 AM
Suddenly like no playground @ kovan

testoste
02-05-2023, 09:56 PM
Anyone try the spa at blk 1x5 at Lorong ah Soo? Seems like all the ML are thais. The reception girl is syt thou. Too bad she dont do massage.

Add another 10 yrs to their heavily PS pictures. There were quite a number FRs on this spa in this thread. At least 3-4 weeks ago.

skihon
04-05-2023, 09:43 PM
XL is back from china but located at Balestior area.

dingo35
04-05-2023, 10:08 PM
XM also came back today. Now located at Bukit Batok. Just went to support her today.

Chiongster23
06-05-2023, 03:59 PM
Not sure if anyone tried one spa at Blk 1*4 hougang. Spa name is Oh-Wen spa. Can pm experience? Thnz bros

OldUncleSG
06-05-2023, 05:18 PM
Huan2 from USSC lvl1 corner skill quite good too , can try her

HuanHuan's working hours are from 10am to 10pm. But the joint has no shower facility, if I remember correctly (typical of shops at USSC).
She told me that before and after her working hours, I can meet her at her apartment upstairs. :)

rythuno
06-05-2023, 09:49 PM
Not sure if anyone tried one spa at Blk 1*4 hougang. Spa name is Oh-Wen spa. Can pm experience? Thnz bros
Think bros commented on page 136 and 137 on this thread. Have not gone there personally though

sevomadus
07-05-2023, 10:58 PM
HuanHuan's working hours are from 10am to 10pm. But the joint has no shower facility, if I remember correctly (typical of shops at USSC).
She told me that before and after her working hours, I can meet her at her apartment upstairs. :)

Does she do full?

tellmemore21
09-05-2023, 10:37 AM
Went to S** R***** recently wanted to find B*** but she was not available so went with J***** instead.

Looks 6/10
Her figure is ok but face wise she seems like mid - late 30s already and look quite different compared to fb pics

Massage 8.5/10
Suprisingly good with decent teasing when working on lower body, when working on inner thigh area will bua my lil bro here and there

Last 10-15 mins asked me to turn over ask if there's anywhere else I want to massage continue leg or head? I was abit confused no GQ so I asked her which head?

She offered 1B but I was kinda in the mood for a BJ but she did not provide so ask her continue massage. She kept playing with my ball, probably wanted me to at least take the HJ option.

In hindsight I probably should've at least asked got roaming etc but oh well.

Damage - 89 /50
RTM - to try others maybe

humantorch83
09-05-2023, 10:55 AM
Tried her before.. headlights really big

can roam freely and topless?

danieltay93
09-05-2023, 11:30 AM
any review for the kovan hub area 2nd floor

peckio
09-05-2023, 04:33 PM
any review for the kovan hub area 2nd floor

Which block you referring to?

Lovingme
10-05-2023, 02:06 PM
This one we talk abt it last few pages. Girl is sweet milf Thai. Professional n good massage but totally clean
. Go read back for more details

Her massage is really good.. even tho clean currently for me (:. Bros please share review w me if have

Toraro
11-05-2023, 12:08 AM
Share contact pleaseeee

humantorch83
11-05-2023, 08:41 AM
any bros can share contacts of Juagen? Does it really help to improve sexual performance and is the treatment painful?

BlackFeath3r
13-05-2023, 02:40 AM
I visited Huan Huan recently after seeing quite a few recommendations here. I must say, her massage is really good. She said she learnt massage before. Of course, her sensual service is very good as well. Will definitely RTM.

BlackFeath3r
13-05-2023, 02:43 AM
Hi bros, long shot but does anyone have good recommendation for MLs with short hair in the area?

Walked around USSC yday, lvl 4 seems to have 2 shops with that feel. One near the linkway between the 2 buildings with no name, the other one nearer the tcm shop. Level 3 also a shop with the name Or**ge B***** that has possibility. But mostly all look like milfs from what I saw.

USSC level 4 got a ML with short hair. She said she's called Lulu. Probably around mid-30s, short blond hair, really nice body. The shop is beside the staircase.

omfglol123
14-05-2023, 04:43 PM
USSC level 4 got a ML with short hair. She said she's called Lulu. Probably around mid-30s, short blond hair, really nice body. The shop is beside the staircase.

Yo bro, Whats the dmg and how's the massage skill

hickory2
16-05-2023, 03:41 PM
Want to vent a bit because this has annoyed me.

Been visiting this ML for some time and last 3-4 times visit her I realised she got an army of simps hanging around her. Hang her laundry lah, buy her food lah, wash her towels, check her washing machine etc. And its a different guy everytime. Like wtf these guys nthg better to do?

Really spoil the mood as last 2 times visit, the guys stay throughout my whole hour massage. Sian last time I able to walk around her shop naked after shower as it's OWO but not anymore thanks to these orbiters 🤬

This one just to vent only lah, not to be taken seriously but idk why any guy want to stay in the room while ML is massaging another guy.

altec7
16-05-2023, 11:22 PM
Hahaha your post is quite funny bro!

But seriously, I won't feel comfortable getting a massage with other people nearby :D

skihon
17-05-2023, 09:10 AM
Want to vent a bit because this has annoyed me.

Been visiting this ML for some time and last 3-4 times visit her I realised she got an army of simps hanging around her. Hang her laundry lah, buy her food lah, wash her towels, check her washing machine etc. And its a different guy everytime. Like wtf these guys nthg better to do?

Really spoil the mood as last 2 times visit, the guys stay throughout my whole hour massage. Sian last time I able to walk around her shop naked after shower as it's OWO but not anymore thanks to these orbiters 🤬

This one just to vent only lah, not to be taken seriously but idk why any guy want to stay in the room while ML is massaging another guy.

If me, i will just change back and walk out, or telling the ML get the guy to wait until im done then comes in

hickory2
17-05-2023, 12:14 PM
Hahaha your post is quite funny bro!

But seriously, I won't feel comfortable getting a massage with other people nearby :D

Ya lor, last time so shiok walk around her shop naked to and from shower, can see her panic. Now can't even talk to her without the guys outside hearing.

BatamBro
17-05-2023, 04:19 PM
kovan area all 89/50 alr
those days 50/50 were good
times changed haha

fnulnu99
18-05-2023, 03:05 PM
Was at Kovan Heartland Mall yesterday for lunch.

After lunch decided to roam around to see anything is new. Went to the hawker center and saw a lady in black top and black shorts.

Not very young but very fair. Looks like PRC. Decided to tail her a bit because I suspect she could be working for a spa :D

After a few minutes of walking behind her and saw her walking to NTUC at HG St 21 and low and behold I saw S** R***** is there.

Decided to come to SBF forum to read up more and went to FB page to see the photos of the lady. Can't seem to find a match :D

Can only conclude like most brothers said, the photoshop skill is most excellent.
Decided to KIV first because the Viet ladies looks good :p

hunter12
18-05-2023, 07:11 PM
anyone tried Essential Thai Massage at The Promenade@Pelikat? PM me your reviews :)

Visited few days back.. as stated by other bros, is clean n professional.. massage wise won't say is best maybe above average n definitely better then those only wan quick $ one. No short change of timing.. to me is good as I don't really into any special.. 1st gd massage, the rest is secondary.

Draw back is, if you are not driving then is a 10mins walk from the nearest mrt with no shelter :p and imagine when you finish massage, you need to walk up slope under hot sun for 10mins hahaha..

Will try others b4 rtm.

TKH1982
20-05-2023, 12:24 AM
Yes bro. Just try today. Nice figure all real. All menu available .

humantorch83
20-05-2023, 09:05 PM
Yes bro. Just try today. Nice figure all real. All menu available .

whats the damage?

Sojun
21-05-2023, 03:14 PM
Hi bros, anyone got the contact for XM and the viet Anna?

OldUncleSG
21-05-2023, 03:28 PM
Hi bros, anyone got the contact for XM and the viet Anna?

XM is now working at Bukit Batok Central. Not sure about the Viet Anna that you are talking about

heyumf
21-05-2023, 04:18 PM
Visited few days back.. as stated by other bros, is clean n professional.. massage wise won't say is best maybe above average n definitely better then those only wan quick $ one. No short change of timing.. to me is good as I don't really into any special.. 1st gd massage, the rest is secondary.

Draw back is, if you are not driving then is a 10mins walk from the nearest mrt with no shelter :p and imagine when you finish massage, you need to walk up slope under hot sun for 10mins hahaha..

Will try others b4 rtm.
How much is the massage idm for a clean one

Sojun
21-05-2023, 04:44 PM
XM is now working at Bukit Batok Central. Not sure about the Viet Anna that you are talking about
Bro i made a mistake, viet lisa!

lovetocum
22-05-2023, 04:17 PM
Trying my luck here. Anyone tried Pure Bliss at Kovan? If u take $58, is it only half body and no teasing? If take $88, then got teasing and leg massage?

rythuno
22-05-2023, 06:31 PM
Trying my luck here. Anyone tried Pure Bliss at Kovan? If u take $58, is it only half body and no teasing? If take $88, then got teasing and leg massage?

I am not sure if I am unlucky but went there twice, $88, no teasing or gq. Maybe I am just unlucky

BlackFeath3r
26-05-2023, 02:45 AM
Another lady with hard and relaxing massage ,is at 4th floor USSC. Unit 421 under name of Healthy xxx. I think her name is Lisa.

I walked past that shop a dozen times before. She's never there. Can't see what she looks like... :(

guywonder
27-05-2023, 12:01 AM
was at the USSS and level 2 near the esculator there is 2 ladies in the shop .. not sure the name end up went up to level 4 near the lift there ...

heyumf
27-05-2023, 12:23 AM
Dont think here got any massage open till late right beside the Simon road

hunter12
27-05-2023, 04:00 PM
Is $55 / hrs

ahball
27-05-2023, 11:13 PM
hows garden spa ah?

DaFeiXiong
28-05-2023, 08:05 AM
hows garden spa ah?

Both under same Boss
88 joint with good massage
But if looking for GQ then better dun go bah

ahball
28-05-2023, 12:22 PM
Both under same Boss
88 joint with good massage
But if looking for GQ then better dun go bah

wanna try apple. she look good. u tried before?

DaFeiXiong
28-05-2023, 12:39 PM
wanna try apple. she look good. u tried before?

Nope...
Super long never go that stretch liao
Now a days only go there for cakes and teochew porridge :D

ahball
28-05-2023, 12:48 PM
Nope...
Super long never go that stretch liao
Now a days only go there for cakes and teochew porridge :D

ah okie. used to find I** there but she no more there liao so wanna try other. anyone know whr she go?

max_priest
28-05-2023, 05:02 PM
I am not sure if I am unlucky but went there twice, $88, no teasing or gq. Maybe I am just unlucky

Try the Blxxx Paxxxxxx at Kim Keat lane confirm have … enjoy! :D

JokoTingkir
28-05-2023, 05:52 PM

I did try long time back, before covid. And got gq on the first massage. Not sure about now, hvn't been there for a while

rythuno
28-05-2023, 06:20 PM
Try the Blxxx Paxxxxxx at Kim Keat lane confirm have … enjoy! :D
Thanks bro. These days I tend to not go to spa because not enough $$$ for the entry. If I go, I know there is m*** s** at s******** g*****. The former m*** & s**** s** at the u**** s******** r*** has changed and gaining a lot of attention in this forum. If kovan strictly, s** r***** and its neighbour has the gq but again, don't have so much $$$$ to patronise so often

max_priest
29-05-2023, 02:25 AM
Thanks bro. These days I tend to not go to spa because not enough $$$ for the entry. If I go, I know there is m*** s** at s******** g*****. The former m*** & s**** s** at the u**** s******** r*** has changed and gaining a lot of attention in this forum. If kovan strictly, s** r***** and its neighbour has the gq but again, don't have so much $$$$ to patronise so often

U have recommendation for non $88 nonsense spa (besides Imperial ofc)? Paxxxx Thxxx also dun have this nonsense but theses days I dun know any masseuse is good there.

BlackFeath3r
29-05-2023, 01:49 PM
Wanna share a pleasant experience I had over the weekend.

I worked out for 3 consecutive days last week, so I was in need for a massage. Over the weekend, I found myself around the area and just walked in to YZM to give it a try.

It was my first time there, and I didn't book any ML. In fact, I didn't even catch the name of the ML.
The place was small, and the beds are separated by partition. I think there's a common shower somewhere in the premise, but I didn't go for it.
Massage started and the ML was very professional. She was kneeling on my back and using her elbows on my back. She put in a lot of effort and told me my 湿气重. She managed to scrap my back until it was all red. Didn't really chat with her much as it was difficult to chat facing down, and there was another bro across the partition.

Then she moved downwards, tore open the paper underwear and started to massage my butt and tease my butt crack and balls from behind. It was at this moment when my phone rang. It was from home. I thought it was from the missus and hesitated to answer. I let it ring until it stopped, but then it started to ring the second time. No choice, so I answered it. Turns out, it was my kid calling to tell me about broken toys and stuff. Sensing that it was safe to carry on, the ML propped my legs up onto her thighs and proceeded to HDLY, all while I was on the phone with my kid. My call lasted about 5 minutes, and the ML was stroking my 2IC the whole time. It felt very kinky. I called her a 调皮鬼 after the call and she just smiled at me.

After that, I was asked to turn around and she massaged my arms and legs. Then she popped GQ. I whispered, "Sure. How much?", but she ignored my question and proceeded to go a little bit of amateurish JG before HJ. In my heart I was thinking "die liao. never quote me then HJ, later confirm wanna chop my carrot". Roaming was allowed with restrictions, likely due to that partition setting.

After the release, she went out to wash her hands and came back to give me a head massage, but I was rushing so I told her to end the session there. At this point she still didn't ask for any payment, so I asked her how much. She just said "as much as possible" while giving me a warm smile. I pulled out 1B and asked her if this is okay. She said yes and thanked me while accepting it.

Overall, it was a really good experience.
The entrance fee was reasonable ($55), the massage was good for my aching body, the HDLY while I was on the phone was kinky, her attitude was great, and the GQ price was reasonable as well (1B). Will definitely RTM.

rythuno
29-05-2023, 03:21 PM
U have recommendation for non $88 nonsense spa (besides Imperial ofc)? Paxxxx Thxxx also dun have this nonsense but theses days I dun know high masseuse is good there.sorry bro, kinda lost hope for finding non $88 nonsense in kovan. Closest is s***** s** which was the former m*** & s**** s**. $58 plus standard gq. Decide to give that up for now also because now super hot and with bros running eith towels, not my ideal environment to do massage

Linkhoon
29-05-2023, 09:30 PM
Good experience here Mizx Spa, really relaxing and helpful for my body aches. At the end of the session I felt super relaxed and I felt my body lighter. Cindy, she’s really cute & professional!

Overall 8/10
Damage 69 + 50 hj + 10 tips

coolmanspooky
29-05-2023, 10:12 PM
Good experience here Mizx Spa, really relaxing and helpful for my body aches. At the end of the session I felt super relaxed and I felt my body lighter. Cindy, she’s really cute & professional!

Overall 8/10

Give $50 for hj...still give $10 tips lol

lovetocum
30-05-2023, 04:24 PM
Give $50 for hj...still give $10 tips lol

It's just another $88 or $68 prostate place with layered pricing for GQs.

max_priest
30-05-2023, 07:05 PM

Overall 8/10

Am surprised that mizx spa did not charge u $88.

rythuno
30-05-2023, 09:49 PM
Am surprised that mizx spa did not charge u $88.

If I am not wrong, before 3pm there is a discount

Toyz
31-05-2023, 12:02 AM
was at the USSS and level 2 near the esculator there is 2 ladies in the shop .. not sure the name end up went up to level 4 near the lift there ...

L4 Is it the one beside the computer shop? That’s my usual go to release when I’m around that area :p

BlackFeath3r
31-05-2023, 01:12 AM
L4 Is it the one beside the computer shop? That’s my usual go to release when I’m around that area :p

Lulu with the short hair?

max_priest
31-05-2023, 12:56 PM
If I am not wrong, before 3pm there is a discount

Spa Roxxx masseuses’ photos are highly PS. :D

Those non-$88 spa are Grxxn Axxlx, Theraxxx Paxxxx, kinxxxm and Impxxx only. Empxxx spa these days are 90% clean if not 100%. The latter used to have two masseuses who offered P massage plus special.

Besides Enxx spa, which is the other spa along upper serangoon?

Toyz
01-06-2023, 12:45 AM
Lulu with the short hair?

Short hair yes!:p

darkknight8484
01-06-2023, 09:41 AM
I tried Angel/Angela which was previously at MDL. Place is near circ### road with plenty of parking.
Good massage.

hi bro can share with me the shop name and contact?

BlackFeath3r
03-06-2023, 12:28 AM
Short hair yes!:p

Her figure not bad, but service seems a bit rushed

sicklymicky
03-06-2023, 01:59 AM

Tried her some time back. The MP beside the computer shop used to be Lisa’s shop but she moved just opposite a couple of units away.

This lulu’s figure indeed not bad. Big natural boobs but I find her service extremely rushed and to the point she felt annoyed at times and trying to take short cuts in her service. Tried her once, won’t return again.

BlackFeath3r
03-06-2023, 02:02 AM
Tried her some time back. The MP beside the computer shop used to be Lisa’s shop but she moved just opposite a couple of units away.

This lulu’s figure indeed not bad. Big natural boobs but I find her service extremely rushed and to the point she felt annoyed at times and trying to take short cuts in her service. Tried her once, won’t return again.

I don't think her tits are natural. Looks too damn perfect to be natural. But yes, I also won't be returning to her.

I've heard a few people mentioning this Lisa, but I've never once seen her all the times I've walked past her shop...

sicklymicky
03-06-2023, 02:03 AM
Anyone tried the SPA above Pizza Hut at S*m*n Road?
Any FR or feedbacks?

K***** *r**s?
Tried few times before covid and once after.
No gq but sport massage is gd. Seems a clean place for me

Yes this spa at level 2 is squeaky clean, at least what I experienced some time ago.

I think the owner is the same as one of the infamous spa in AMK central facing the big car park. Last time I was told that the boss would arrange for mystery customer to patronise this level 2 spa and try to catch MLs who offer GQ. That’s why all the MLs don’t dare to do anything.

sicklymicky
03-06-2023, 02:06 AM
I don't think her tits are natural. Looks too damn perfect to be natural. But yes, I also won't be returning to her.

I've heard a few people mentioning this Lisa, but I've never once seen her all the times I've walked past her shop...

I have only tried her once. Yes very good shaped boobs but from what I can recall, I can’t feel anything funny or find any scars. So I think they are real.

I also seldom spot Lisa these days. I think maybe she doesn’t come to work everyday. Quite easy to spot her. On level 4, she has the most plastic looking face haha but her service is a lot better than this lulu.

sicklymicky
03-06-2023, 02:27 AM

I actually know this Huanhuan by a different name. She was called coco last time.

She first started in a quite short lived MP at the building next to hotel 81 Kovan, curtain based shop. Then she moved to become an apartment based ML in a condo near Punggol Nasi lemak. When covid struck, she moved House to a room next to USSC, where she still offered her services to some regular customers but had to be very discreet.

Then she took a surprise turn, and worked at a very decent and super clean profession, some would even say her job is quite well respected. She did not last long in that job because the pay was low. So she went back to this ML job again.

Her massage is pretty good. Her other skills even better haha. But she is not a looker, milfy looking and figure not exactly attractive. Natural C cup with a small tattoo above her chest. Overall very friendly and nice lady.

OldUncleSG
03-06-2023, 10:35 AM
I actually know this Huanhuan by a different name. She was called coco last time.

She first started in a quite short lived MP at the building next to hotel 81 Kovan, curtain based shop. Then she moved to become an apartment based ML in a condo near Punggol Nasi lemak. When covid struck, she moved House to a room next to USSC, where she still offered her services to some regular customers but had to be very discreet.

Then she took a surprise turn, and worked at a very decent and super clean profession, some would even say her job is quite well respected. She did not last long in that job because the pay was low. So she went back to this ML job again.

Her massage is pretty good. Her other skills even better haha. But she is not a looker, milfy looking and figure not exactly attractive. Natural C cup with a small tattoo above her chest. Overall very friendly and nice lady.

Indeed, I was so surprised when she took up that profession.
Do you choose to go her apartment ? Her shop at USSC does not have shower pod.

Toyz
03-06-2023, 01:07 PM

Ya agreed on the rushed service hahaha, which is why I don’t purposely go down and find her

Toyz
03-06-2023, 01:14 PM
I have only tried her once. Yes very good shaped boobs but from what I can recall, I can’t feel anything funny or find any scars. So I think they are real.

I also seldom spot Lisa these days. I think maybe she doesn’t come to work everyday. Quite easy to spot her. On level 4, she has the most plastic looking face haha but her service is a lot better than this lulu.

I don’t think it’s natural too, but a very good job on the enhancement if I would say! But ya bro Lisa service is definitely better! just that I find lulu looks suits me more sadly and when I go down I also cannot see Lisa :( not fated

BlackFeath3r
03-06-2023, 06:08 PM

Is her apartment an option we can request for?

deathnitez
03-06-2023, 07:57 PM

Yeah she quote quite expensive. But guess got a lot of supporter from the nice watch lol...

sicklymicky
03-06-2023, 09:07 PM
I don’t think it’s natural too, but a very good job on the enhancement if I would say! But ya bro Lisa service is definitely better! just that I find lulu looks suits me more sadly and when I go down I also cannot see Lisa :( not fated

Now I am starting to think we are not talking about the same girl haha. The one I am referring to, is the shop adjacent to the computer shop and if you walk up the defunct escalator, that is the first MP you see. This girl has short hair, big eyes and slightly bah bah.

sicklymicky
03-06-2023, 09:08 PM

I haven’t been to her current apartment. But her previous ones I went to quite a few times before.

thenewbie85
05-06-2023, 02:32 PM
Huanhuan's daughter recently flew in from china for a job (I think she said Chinese tutor?) And is currently staying with her mom. So her apartment is out of bounds now. Maybe when the daughter finds her own place?

Toyz
06-06-2023, 11:50 AM
Now I am starting to think we are not talking about the same girl haha. The one I am referring to, is the shop adjacent to the computer shop and if you walk up the defunct escalator, that is the first MP you see. This girl has short hair, big eyes and slightly bah bah.

Directly 12 o’clock when heading up the escalator right?? :confused: I’m referring to that though

VictorTMZ
06-06-2023, 06:16 PM
I haven’t been there yet soon to try

xiao_boy
07-06-2023, 04:38 PM
Directly 12 o’clock when heading up the escalator right?? :confused: I’m referring to that though

I think y'all are talking bout the same person. Shoulder length hair with pretty shapely boobs, used to call herself Ke Xin, always only giving capped BJ, doesn't even allow to COB. But my god her body is pretty amazing

xiao_boy
07-06-2023, 04:42 PM

Frequented that short-lived joint too. Only tried her when she was Coco once. Used to look for another slim lady but can't remember her name now.

kanzenkzn
08-06-2023, 07:11 PM
Cindy Mizx Spa is very good. she made my experience a very luxurious one. her massaging technique was undescribably pleasant, especially tickling my balls when hj, never felt that before.
wechat X85236638.
Damage: 68 + 50 + 20 tips coz am happy.

VickyM
12-06-2023, 12:50 PM
Hi Bros
Any good recommendations at s** R*y***e? Tried few viet but no good exp. How is B**y ?

BoobsterUnited
12-06-2023, 02:27 PM
Cindy Mizx Spa is very good. she made my experience a very luxurious one. her massaging technique was undescribably pleasant, especially tickling my balls when hj, never felt that before.
wechat X85236638.

She got the elegant boutique-girl vibe. How is her playability now?

thehulker
12-06-2023, 05:05 PM
I went to quite a few times before.

kanzenkzn
14-06-2023, 07:03 PM
She got the elegant boutique-girl vibe. How is her playability now?

Still the same since USSC bro.

Booker
16-06-2023, 04:09 PM
M*** Spa is a Cat1 joint. Only basic services allowed. The concept of playability does not apply there.

So basic pack means 1 blue will work right?

9mod
16-06-2023, 08:18 PM
So basic pack means 1 blue will work right?

Ya, basic pack (HJ) is blue. Some request like HDLY, your hand all over her then extra la.
For me frequent customer always blue + few red HDLY++

humantorch83
20-06-2023, 03:15 PM
wechat X85236638.

I tried Y*Y* before at M*z* S** and her massage was very erotic. 68 + 50 for massage and HJ. Service and massage was good

fmylife
20-06-2023, 03:29 PM
Is there any FR for the MLs at the new spa called M* S*i* C**e Spa? Got the Wechat but want to know if any bros here can share experience? Seems like got quite a big menu.

Shiinn
20-06-2023, 08:28 PM
Just ended a session with Mich. B cup slim body. ideally is not at Kovan but probably the closest area. Good massage and ideal wide menu! Pm willing to share.

Restrain
21-06-2023, 11:17 AM
Just ended a session with Mich. B cup slim body. ideally is not at Kovan but probably the closest area. Good massage and ideal wide menu! Pm willing to share.

S**s** S**t***n?

peckio
21-06-2023, 05:14 PM
S**s** S**t***n?

I’ve the same feeling, it’s the place you mentioned as well.

zenmaster10
22-06-2023, 02:32 AM

Hey bro, mind sharing contact? Thanks

fawx
26-06-2023, 11:35 AM
hello bros, any gems to recommend at kovan/serangoon/serangoon north area?

been very long since ive came here!

MrPeter
26-06-2023, 05:53 PM
Anyone know N*c* from m*z* S** go to? She is not working there anymore.

newbie2023
26-06-2023, 06:03 PM
Hi, New and visiting. Is there any place that does Nuru massage?

hisashii
29-06-2023, 02:24 AM
Does anyone have contact for low**** road can share pls

29-06-2023, 02:52 PM
Wanna share a pleasant experience I had over the weekend.

I worked out for 3 consecutive days last week, so I was in need for a massage. Over the weekend, I found myself around the area and just walked in to YZM to give it a try.

It was my first time there, and I didn't book any ML. In fact, I didn't even catch the name of the ML.
The place was small, and the beds are separated by partition. I think there's a common shower somewhere in the premise, but I didn't go for it.
Massage started and the ML was very professional. She was kneeling on my back and using her elbows on my back. She put in a lot of effort and told me my 湿气重. She managed to scrap my back until it was all red. Didn't really chat with her much as it was difficult to chat facing down, and there was another bro across the partition.

Then she moved downwards, tore open the paper underwear and started to massage my butt and tease my butt crack and balls from behind. It was at this moment when my phone rang. It was from home. I thought it was from the missus and hesitated to answer. I let it ring until it stopped, but then it started to ring the second time. No choice, so I answered it. Turns out, it was my kid calling to tell me about broken toys and stuff. Sensing that it was safe to carry on, the ML propped my legs up onto her thighs and proceeded to HDLY, all while I was on the phone with my kid. My call lasted about 5 minutes, and the ML was stroking my 2IC the whole time. It felt very kinky. I called her a 调皮鬼 after the call and she just smiled at me.

After that, I was asked to turn around and she massaged my arms and legs. Then she popped GQ. I whispered, "Sure. How much?", but she ignored my question and proceeded to go a little bit of amateurish JG before HJ. In my heart I was thinking "die liao. never quote me then HJ, later confirm wanna chop my carrot". Roaming was allowed with restrictions, likely due to that partition setting.

After the release, she went out to wash her hands and came back to give me a head massage, but I was rushing so I told her to end the session there. At this point she still didn't ask for any payment, so I asked her how much. She just said "as much as possible" while giving me a warm smile. I pulled out 1B and asked her if this is okay. She said yes and thanked me while accepting it.

Overall, it was a really good experience.
The entrance fee was reasonable ($55), the massage was good for my aching body, the HDLY while I was on the phone was kinky, her attitude was great, and the GQ price was reasonable as well (1B). Will definitely RTM.

Bro can pm the location?

retepoet
29-06-2023, 05:50 PM
I tried Y*Y* before at M*z* S** and her massage was very erotic. 68 + 50 for massage and HJ. Service and massage was good

Any bros tried Lisa before, her pic looks CFM 😝😝😝😝

Cheeksy
30-06-2023, 04:46 PM
Anyone know where Miko went? Used to be in at Space

hardrod69
30-06-2023, 10:39 PM
Had a session with Yo-yo at the station today.

Must say she is quite petite and looks smaller than in her pictures. However, looks wise, in my opinion, she looks better in real person.

For her massage skills, I would say she still needs more training though can tell she puts in effort to give a good massage. She is also quite chatty (in a good way) and makes you feel comfortable.

Can only say I left a happy man. No regrets booking her today.

moopey
10-07-2023, 03:33 PM

Hi Bro, can pm me what the damage is like?

kungfufucker
10-07-2023, 04:58 PM
Fellow bros have you tried Niko at Mizu Spa last year? She used to work there, her massage was very good. A pity she went back Dongbei after CNY this year.

kungfufucker
11-07-2023, 03:44 PM
lucky i kept in touch with her via wechat, she now back, but no more in kovan, now in central area. The most unimaginable thing is that she now offer fj, in the past you know her she is legit pure clean massage no specials, now first time fj, feels like fuck vigin. She is also very beautiful, look like Korean. Its like a dream come true..

hardrod69
11-07-2023, 03:46 PM
lucky i kept in touch with her via wechat, she now back, but no more in kovan, now in central area. The most unimaginable thing is that she now offer fj, in the past you know her she is legit pure clean massage no specials, now first time fj, feels like fuck vigin. She is also very beautiful, look like Korean. Its like a dream come true..

Bro, can you share her contact? Thanks.

lovetocum
11-07-2023, 04:34 PM
Was always in doubt about this place P*** B*** at Simon Road cos received mix reviews from the bros here. Finally decided if in doubt, check it out. Went last week and menu looks like quite a lot on offer but it's basically $58 and $88. Took higher tier as just wanted to satisfy curiosity (sometimes will be adventurous to explore). Also told recept I prefer experienced or older masseuse (my usual preference).

Was guided to 1 of the rooms and environment is nice, spa kind of place with own shower inside room. Then came the masseuse and contrary to my expectation was a chiobu (not complaining much also). Next, had a comfortable massage with ample teasing. At the end was also offered GQ, paid and left satisfied (standard price).

RTM: Maybe, if I feel like having a chiobu in spa environment for relaxation. Would be better if entry lower further for teasing

hornyxiaoboy2
11-07-2023, 04:43 PM

Wah horny liao. Bro mind sharing contact?

jonlzd
14-07-2023, 09:30 PM

Wah I have tried her before she left mi** . Lost her contact last year mine sharing her contact ,miss this gem thanks🙏

raider123
17-07-2023, 09:46 PM
Does any bros know the whereabouts of Nana? She used to work in the shop above Song Kee Fishball Noodle at Yio Chu Kang road

needforboobs
18-07-2023, 12:04 AM
Does any bros know the whereabouts of Nana? She used to work in the shop above Song Kee Fishball Noodle at Yio Chu Kang road

Balek kampong le bro

raider123
18-07-2023, 02:04 PM
Balek kampong le bro

Thanks bro for the info

thenewbie85
18-07-2023, 02:41 PM
Balek kampong le bro

Yes bros, her WeChat dead alrdy..

API661
18-07-2023, 02:51 PM

Heard her bbbj is power. Never tried her but tried her colleague - Wendy, with nice body. Too bad now she is in England. XD

icymyst
18-07-2023, 02:51 PM
Yes bros, her WeChat dead alrdy..

Ooo lost contact already

proloner
18-07-2023, 02:54 PM
Is the shop at yck still operating?

bpafree39
18-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Is the shop at yck still operating?

Still there but I haven’t been there since Nana and lamb left

Revitalizer
18-07-2023, 07:39 PM
For those who like a good massage, go to Spa R****e and look for S**r

She was L**a last time and changed name now.

Looks: 10/10 can get KC if you are sucker for looks
Figure: Slim
Boobs: B
Massage : 8/10. Hardworking
Special: shop is squeaky clean, squeak squeak squeak 5.1 surround

I'm not OKT, kena KC also thats why I'm writing this review to help her.

Please take care of her, desperate times requires desperate measures.

terrarompa
19-07-2023, 02:20 AM

Bro, is place really offer good massage and also squeaky clean (totally no extra services)? I’m looking for such a place as there’re times when I just want to relieve body aches and nothing else.

3makes2
19-07-2023, 02:58 AM
anyone remember y*m* from g*rd*n spa? not sure if she still there. or did she move. her message really damn solid one

elvin9965
19-07-2023, 03:27 AM

Can I get contact bro

hunk21
19-07-2023, 08:09 AM
There is also a Ping Ping at hougang/Kovan area. Her tread used to be at the top everytime. This is the one that will cook noodles or cut watermelons for you before & after service.
Anyone remember her?
Please share in PM if you have her contact

hickory2
19-07-2023, 09:07 AM
anyone remember y*m* from g*rd*n spa? not sure if she still there. or did she move. her message really damn solid one

There is a y*m* there now but I think I know the one you referring to and she's no longer there.

3makes2
19-07-2023, 06:49 PM
There is a y*m* there now but I think I know the one you referring to and she's no longer there.

Yea the y*m* I talking about is v small skinny cute cute one. If u google can see the old photo one. She say he RTC but she also say coming back but then then wechat like no updates already

klosh964
20-07-2023, 12:14 AM
Any MLs still in Kovan? Those listed in dome 2 at Kovan have always been the same shop for me. But seems like recently there's been no listing, also no replies when messaging the old numbers

Tubi
21-07-2023, 12:20 PM

Thanks for the intro
Tried her last night, she’s quite a looker

terrarompa
22-07-2023, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the intro

Bro, is this place a totally clean joint?

Tubi
22-07-2023, 12:20 PM

I drop you a pm

duff11
22-07-2023, 06:35 PM
I drop you a pm

Bro can pm me info as well? Thanks

zinedine zidane
22-07-2023, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the intro

PM me as well bro, kam sia!

diego19
24-07-2023, 08:13 AM
I drop you a pm

Pm me too, thanks!

hlie
24-07-2023, 09:22 AM
I drop you a pm

Don’t mind share too bro thanks

boleh
24-07-2023, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the intro

hihi bro... can pm me? interested to try your lobang. thank you...

marlboro0689
24-07-2023, 11:16 AM
I drop you a pm

Hi Bro Tubi,

dropped you a PM as well, hope can share.

Thanks in advance

t0tti85
24-07-2023, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the intro

Bro don't mind can PM me the details too??:)

Cherrypink4940
24-07-2023, 07:59 PM
Kovan mostly 89 joints

hardrod69
24-07-2023, 08:51 PM

Bro,can pm contacts and location? Thanks.

liketosleep
26-07-2023, 05:54 PM
Sidetrack a bit. Visit Tam Chiak Kopitiam at Blk 212 Hougang Street 21. Come here before or after your massage sessions. Nearest MRT station: Kovan. Cheers.

3makes2
26-07-2023, 11:51 PM
I drop you a pm

hey bro can PM me as well. i always go kovan but never try this one before

boba1997
28-07-2023, 01:33 AM
I drop you a pm
Pls me too.

Nicetry
28-07-2023, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the intro

Hey bro, can share pm with me too?

Davidbeckham7
29-07-2023, 10:36 PM

Bro, can share contact? Thanks

marlboro0689
31-07-2023, 07:16 AM
Kovan area mostly are clean joints. Though some MLs will provide basic service but the price is higher than market rate and mostly rush job since they are hiding from management.

I stopped visiting this area since then. Not sure if things have changed recently.

Too heavy for the wallet for such kind of service 😅

Chillnplay
31-07-2023, 09:38 PM
I drop you a pm

If dont mind, drop me a pm too!

gaia
31-07-2023, 09:43 PM
can i have the pm also? thanx

omfglol123
01-08-2023, 10:57 AM
anyone know USSC lvl3 shop near escalator ?

Dda77
01-08-2023, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the intro

Hi Bro , can drop a pm on her rates and ctc? Thanks

paolohen
02-08-2023, 02:16 PM
Hi, can share contact of the kovan gem?

bignehneh
02-08-2023, 10:31 PM
There is also a Ping Ping at hougang/Kovan area. Her tread used to be at the top everytime. This is the one that will cook noodles or cut watermelons for you before & after service.
Anyone remember her?

Yes. She is near Kovan mrt. Her hdly will basically kill you. I have been visiting her since her Rochor days but she quite and horny one. If you are really gam with her, she let u take off her bra fully and play with her. Hahah!

But no fj la because she got bf. Anyway so old already you also won’t fj her

WOOHOO
02-08-2023, 10:38 PM
Hi, can share contact of the kovan gem?

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

BatamBro
04-08-2023, 05:01 PM
Anyone remember her?

Where's pingping exactly can share location and pricing?

DANiel™
04-08-2023, 06:12 PM
Anyone has any reviews or been to this spa called ML Spa?
Its located near Lorong Ah Soo, exact address is, Blk 123 Hougang Ave 1, #01-1404

klosh964
05-08-2023, 05:46 PM
Visited one of the 88 joints this weekend, never been there before so wanted to give it a try.

Standard clean looking spa with FB page for you to choose the girls from. I booked a nice looking lady with a slim figure.

Hot oil massage felt good, her fingers will occasionally graze my nether regions while she worked on my thigh.

Not long after, she asked me to flip around and continued massaging my thighs. She was practically massaging everywhere except for my 2IC, but she didn't pop the GQ.

So instead I asked her the question, she seemed to be shocked and told me that they don't provide such services. I kept on prodding and assuring her that I'm not out here to get her and I merely wanted a quick release.

After some back and forth, she put her finger to her lips signaling me to keep it down. She then quickly poured some hot oil and worked on my 2IC until I fired my shot. I cleaned up after, snuck her 1B, and left a happy man.

Definitely was an interesting experience, not sure if this is the standard procedure but it was pretty fun trying to coax her into it. Maybe will RTM for other MLs.

tteok
13-08-2023, 05:11 PM
I drop you a pm
Can PM also?

bignehneh
14-08-2023, 04:05 AM
Here got an interesting place with 3 big tits ML. I think many will remember Lisa, a D cup milf in geylang. Massage is pretty strong with D cup melons. Allow full roaming, top and bottom. For her regulars, she occasionally allows bbbj and FJ. Here got another 2 charbo with C/ D cups. Haha!

Tubi
14-08-2023, 09:06 AM
The infamous 2** close?
Went there last Friday night but got lock on main gate

needforboobs
14-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Here got an interesting place with 3 big tits ML. I think many will remember Lisa, a D cup milf in geylang. Massage is pretty strong with D cup melons. Allow full roaming, top and bottom. For her regulars, she occasionally allows bbbj and FJ. Here got another 2 charbo with C/ D cups. Haha!

Senior Lisa?

klosh964
14-08-2023, 10:35 AM
The infamous 2** close?
Went there last Friday night but got lock on main gate

Haven't seen them post for quite a while, last I visited was almost 2 months ago

bignehneh
14-08-2023, 02:05 PM
Senior Lisa?

The “China cougar”. Ppl who knows her knows she loves to wear beaded gstring. Loves to rub the beads against her pussy. Haha!

ZUNBO96
14-08-2023, 02:30 PM

Care to PM the contact and location ?

hickory2
14-08-2023, 06:29 PM

Where is this place bro? Want to try

Radiator
15-08-2023, 05:50 PM
Can share some loc please? Used to go find XM but now all gone. Really want proper massage kind of have

loliamsmart
15-08-2023, 09:54 PM
USSC lvl 3 back alley got 2 look like viet anyone try before?

whatthefuk
16-08-2023, 01:47 AM

Is it possible to share? Thank you.

hlie
17-08-2023, 09:00 AM

Mind to share this playground ? Will visit this area quiet often

SonicGear
17-08-2023, 10:25 AM
Added a ML via WeChat and try on Tue , location wise near USSC but parking wise abit problem if driving , need to inform the security and he will ask you where to park and going where haha.
Opt for 1.5hrs and massage really good and relieve my aching .
Looks wise quite young to me maybe around 25yrs I nev ask her.
Standard grade 1 service provided and with roaming on top B cup only.
The place itself is abit small with total 4 ladies and using partionied board only.
Shower area just a stand-alone bath system not even toilet . Won’t feel like having shower haha.
But if I want a good rub will go back only.

skihon
17-08-2023, 10:57 AM
Wow i long time nvr go USSC, the last time 1 went is 6 months ago, and tried h*h* located at level 1

Chiongster23
17-08-2023, 06:57 PM
Anyone has any reviews or been to this spa called ML Spa?
Its located near Lorong Ah Soo, exact address is, Blk 123 Hougang Ave 1, #01-1404

I more interested in OH wen spa at 124. Anyone tried recently? Can share via pm? Thnz bros

babel0210
17-08-2023, 11:34 PM
I more interested in OH wen spa at 124. Anyone tried recently? Can share via pm? Thnz bros

yes recently saw this. keen to try too, anybody tried already?

lovetocum
21-08-2023, 03:16 PM

Check the FR in North East thread by sgpiggybank on page 10. In summary, expensive and lousy.

xiao_boy
28-08-2023, 06:44 PM
Noticed that there's a ML at USSC Level 4 at the first shop right after the link bridge. Anybody tried before?

Liawe222
29-08-2023, 12:53 AM
Anyone tried Spa paradise? Any fr?😁

sohaimega
31-08-2023, 08:53 PM
same, haven’t been there in a while

aaazzz
02-09-2023, 12:41 AM
Went by USSC, nothing happening there. Level 4 saw 2 operators, level 2 got one more at back alley that stretch, sounds like local milf , abit lian

deathnitez
02-09-2023, 06:20 AM
mostly ussc are fastfood and expensive. would not recomend.

loliamsmart
05-09-2023, 03:15 PM
That day went past to check out shopping center. Lvl 2 alley near entrance one not bad looking milf. Body still tight af and not bad but like previous bro say expensive fast food

lewdanalytics
17-09-2023, 03:56 PM
Anyone tried the massage at Lim Tua Tow Rd, right beside Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza? Right beside it there's a PRC-looking massage place

bignehneh
17-09-2023, 07:08 PM
Lowland road got 3 hot cougar. Bang till your leg wobbles and all bundle with C/D cup neh neh.

hardrod69
18-09-2023, 10:09 AM
Lowland road got 3 hot cougar. Bang till your leg wobbles and all bundle with C/D cup neh neh.

Can pm more details bro? Thanks!

buttsecks
18-09-2023, 04:19 PM

Can pm details bro! Thanks

Guardian81
18-09-2023, 06:10 PM
Can share bro.. thanks

Guardian81
18-09-2023, 06:11 PM

Can share bro thanks

Bombthebomb
18-09-2023, 11:45 PM

Hi bro. Can share contact?

bignehneh
19-09-2023, 07:00 AM
Sglonelyguy got their advertisement

Huayingxiong85
19-09-2023, 07:45 AM

Hi bro, can share the contacts. Thanks

Huayingxiong85
19-09-2023, 07:56 AM
Hi, can share the contacts of the cougars at lowland. Thanks!

Ckeeky0110
19-09-2023, 02:36 PM
Hi Bro, can share contact and damage via PM. Advance Thanks.

kalsor
19-09-2023, 03:25 PM
Hi able to pm location and dmg?

stong1970
19-09-2023, 08:04 PM

Care to PM contact? Thank.

klosh964
20-09-2023, 09:42 PM
Any good experience with the lowland road MLs?

I had a bad experience booking, was told to go to a postal code, once arrive texted the ML but no reply. Waited 5 mins and called, no reply. Nothing for 10 mins so I left.

After 5-10 mins then she messaged saying she had a long distance call. Didn't bother turning back due to the bad experience.

Maybe was just that particular ML, any other bros can share their experience?

irokez13
20-09-2023, 11:04 PM
Any good experience with the lowland road MLs?

I had a bad experience booking, was told to go to a postal code, once arrive texted the ML but no reply. Waited 5 mins and called, no reply. Nothing for 10 mins so I left.

After 5-10 mins then she messaged saying she had a long distance call. Didn't bother turning back due to the bad experience.

Maybe was just that particular ML, any other bros can share their experience?
I had exactly the same experience. Was told to go to the address. But it was nothing there. And the lady couldn't explain where I suppose to go. Sad. Cause I wanted some milk.

BlackFeath3r
23-09-2023, 04:12 AM
Sglonelyguy got their advertisement
I think I know which 3 you talking about. I see their listings. Have you tried all 3? Any particular to recommend/avoid?

bignehneh
23-09-2023, 06:22 AM
I think I know which 3 you talking about. I see their listings. Have you tried all 3? Any particular to recommend/avoid?

I tried all 3. Very difficult to choose. Lisa is the oldest but have biggest tits and the cfm face and is very accommodative. Can play in whatever you want. Fiona is more of the next door house wife or friend’s mother where she is shy initially and when you press the right button, she becomes a slut. Her way of juagen will make you cannot tahan and raging to bang her. The 3rd can’t remember the name. The face is the prettiest of all but the rest all so so.,,,

Good all are together so if you buay song then maybe change Lo. Most of the time all 3 will wear their lingerie walking around parading like those Dongguan KTV

mm88617
23-09-2023, 02:18 PM
Can share this 3 cougar ctc ?

nthness
23-09-2023, 04:37 PM
I tried all 3. Very difficult to choose. Lisa is the oldest but have biggest tits and the cfm face and is very accommodative. Can play in whatever you want. Fiona is more of the next door house wife or friend’s mother where she is shy initially and when you press the right button, she becomes a slut. Her way of juagen will make you cannot tahan and raging to bang her. The 3rd can’t remember the name. The face is the prettiest of all but the rest all so so.,,,

Good all are together so if you buay song then maybe change Lo. Most of the time all 3 will wear their lingerie walking around parading like those Dongguan KTV

bro can share contact?

bignehneh
23-09-2023, 06:21 PM
Guys

Received a lot of pm

Horny cougar Lisa
https://sglonelyguy26.com/lisa-massage/

Friend’s mum Fiona
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fiona-massage/

Someone asked me difference between Lisa and Fiona. Lisa is machiam your ktv mamasan. Out to seduce you and eat you alive like 白骨精。

Fiona is the opposite machiam your neighbour wife or friend’s mum. Like a atas milf with nice cfm face. She was so shy in applying HJ. If your cock is hard and thick, she will close her eyes and enjoy. That is when you attack her neh neh and bottom. As you play with her, she will moan softly and bite her lips. If you make her damn high, she will just climb on top of the massage bed and say “ah, 很想要,你要吗?translated into I am horny, do you want?”). That is when you just turn her over and eat her all over and bang your friend’s mum la. I love this place because it is a house with 3 rooms and you can hear each charbo get bang hard if all 3 quite solid la. I go with 1-2 of my buddies and all super happening. The 3rd girl also in SGlonelyguy but can’t find the contact

bignehneh
23-09-2023, 06:33 PM
Guys

Received a lot of pm

Horny cougar Lisa

Friend’s mum Fiona

Someone asked me difference between Lisa and Fiona. Lisa is machiam your ktv mamasan. Out to seduce you and eat you alive like 白骨精。

Fiona is the opposite machiam your neighbour wife or friend’s mum. Like a atas milf with nice cfm face. She was so shy in applying HJ. If your cock is hard and thick, she will close her eyes and enjoy. That is when you attack her neh neh and bottom. As you play with her, she will moan softly and bite her lips. If you make her damn high, she will just climb on top of the massage bed and say “ah, 很想要,你要吗?translated into I am horny, do you want?”). That is when you just turn her over and eat her all over and bang your friend’s mum la. I love this place because it is a house with 3 rooms and you can hear each charbo get bang hard if all 3 quite solid la. I go with 1-2 of my buddies and all super happening. The 3rd girl also in SGlonelyguy but can’t find the contact

I think this is the 3rd girl. My description of her is my “partying sis”
https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/linda-massage-jg-hj/

Machiam like every night see your sis dress sexily to go out to cheong and let other ppl bang her

By the way, these lady won’t ask you. Eh, want to fuck or not. Or slurp, let me suck your cock. These ladies are solid masseuse who allow you to fuck if you make them horny. Don’t later cannot get FJ come find me kpkb. I am not their OKT

Those who got thick wallet can try 2 milf or 3 milf massage like one of my friend did

Remember standby own condom

BlackFeath3r
23-09-2023, 10:45 PM
Guys

Received a lot of pm

Horny cougar Lisa

Friend’s mum Fiona

Wait, Lisa's location is listed as Chinatown. I always thought it was Alice.
https://sglonelyguy26.com/alice-massage/

bignehneh
23-09-2023, 11:27 PM

Strange! Don’t tell me she moved. Haha! That day when I went to bang Fiona, she is still there

bignehneh
23-09-2023, 11:29 PM

Alice solid ah? I didn’t try before lei. Which location?

Lfgm
23-09-2023, 11:31 PM
Yea. Lisa moved to Chinatown. Wanted to book her this week but found out it’s some shopfront around the area. Not sure how discreet therefore decided to play it safe instead. Hope she moves back soon. looking to try some tasty milf next week.

bignehneh
24-09-2023, 01:23 AM
Yea. Lisa moved to Chinatown. Wanted to book her this week but found out it’s some shopfront around the area. Not sure how discreet therefore decided to play it safe instead. Hope she moves back soon. looking to try some tasty milf next week.

If shop then sian 1/2

H0nH0n
25-09-2023, 11:06 AM

Wow this is very exciting! Heard now only got 2?

Jchua
25-09-2023, 01:37 PM
Wow this is very exciting! Heard now only got 2?

3, You You just joined!:):):)

Fighting6
25-09-2023, 01:43 PM
Really got FJ mah!? I went and didn’t get. Hai… sob… sob…

H0nH0n
25-09-2023, 03:35 PM
3, You You just joined!:):):)

Have you tried? I saw there’s a Monica too but never heard of her name in this thread

bignehneh
25-09-2023, 04:53 PM
Have you tried? I saw there’s a Monica too but never heard of her name in this thread

Can share the link?

H0nH0n
25-09-2023, 06:33 PM
Can share the link?

https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/monica-massage-hj-jg-master/

whatthefuk
25-09-2023, 07:56 PM
For those who are waiting for Lisa to move back to Kovan are probably going to be disappointed. I went to visit her today, and she did explain why she moved out of there. New place located in a old crowded mall, but at a corner which not I don't think there will be lots of passer by. Despite being there for the first time, the experience was a positive one, will definitely go back again.

bignehneh
25-09-2023, 11:22 PM
For those who are waiting for Lisa to move back to Kovan are probably going to be disappointed. I went to visit her today, and she did explain why she moved out of there. New place located in a old crowded mall, but at a corner which not I don't think there will be lots of passer by. Despite being there for the first time, the experience was a positive one, will definitely go back again.

Why? Kovan the boss charge too high commission?

Waterevolution
26-09-2023, 06:10 AM
Bro pm location level

bignehneh
26-09-2023, 06:57 AM
https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/monica-massage-hj-jg-master/

Looks old lei. Fuckable?

26-09-2023, 01:12 PM

Bro, can pm the contact, thank you very much

sweemilf
26-09-2023, 04:39 PM

Monica aka Alice

H0nH0n
26-09-2023, 05:27 PM
Looks old lei. Fuckable?

Yet to try. Hoping some bros can share their experience

bignehneh
27-09-2023, 09:03 PM
Quite funny lei some bros.

1. I already give all the links yet they still asking where and who
2. I already say Lowland Road and beside Taiwan restaurant mah
3. Some ask where in Lowland road. Wa lan eh! How long is Lowland road. CB la! Talk like this is China. 1 street need to walk 1 hour. I leopard crawl also can finish Lowland road in 5 min.
4. Lastly, some say the charbo tell you simi 18 Lowland road. Those are decoy la.

Bros, sometimes need to use brain. I am ex commandos so recce no1. Front part comfort Delgro (obviously not there). 2nd part is those high rise family condo (unlikely to be in these areas area also). 3rd part is the landed property (confirm not there mah). Then 1 part is those rundown shophouse (aha! Then start looking around to see where is the likely place). Haha! Army give us so good training never use

Spangler
27-09-2023, 09:17 PM
Quite funny lei some bros.

1. I already give all the links yet they still asking where and who
3. Some ask where in Lowland road. Wa lan eh! How long is Lowland road. CB la! Talk like this is China. 1 street need to walk 1 hour. I leopard crawl also can finish Lowland road in 5 min.
4. Lastly, some say the charbo tell you simi 18 Lowland road. Those are decoy la.

Bros, sometimes need to use brain. I am ex commandos so recce no1. Front part comfort Delgro (obviously not there). 2nd part is those high rise family condo (unlikely to be in these areas area also). 3rd part is the landed property (confirm not there mah). Then 1 part is those rundown shophouse (aha! Then start looking around to see where is the likely place). Haha! Army give us so good training never use

Dun be surprised there are those who just want to go recce and spy without any intention of engaging. If anyone is serious about engaging, they would have made an appointment directly. I will say just ignore these contact collectors as they also won't bring anything to the table next time.

H0nH0n
27-09-2023, 11:30 PM
Dun be surprised there are those who just want to go recce and spy without any intention of engaging. If anyone is serious about engaging, they would have made an appointment directly. I will say just ignore these contact collectors as they also won't bring anything to the table next time.
Very true!

bignehneh
28-09-2023, 08:46 AM
I still waiting for field report for Alice. That place quite open and I got a few friends staying at the landed there. I go machiam must 1 shot 1 kill. Don’t later killed in action

yumihisoka
28-09-2023, 10:09 AM
I still waiting for field report for Alice. That place quite open and I got a few friends staying at the landed there. I go machiam must 1 shot 1 kill. Don’t later killed in action

All these milf or gilf?

BlackFeath3r
28-09-2023, 06:12 PM

Yah, a lot just kaypoh want to know only. Those are just wasting everyone's time.

BlackFeath3r
28-09-2023, 06:17 PM
Guys

Received a lot of pm

Horny cougar Lisa

Friend’s mum Fiona

Btw, all their SGL listings disappeared, and the SGB listings no more Linda... :( Wanted to try her first but no chance liao...

k389
28-09-2023, 06:51 PM
Just sharing my experience.

My first visit to Fiona was pretty standard. Hence didnt really wanted to RTM. But after seeing bro bignehneh sharing, decided to give it another try. Voila! Right buttons pressed and it becomes more fun. She isnt the wild and proactive kind. Need to slowly lead her. Just be gentle and respect her, she will reciprocate.

Manage to see Monica and a glimpse of YY.
Monica is meatier n of bigger build. Has a fierce look to her. Not really my kind,

Cannot comment on YY as it was just a quick glance before going off. So far only advertised as bigger boobs as the rest. Cannot verify yet

bignehneh
28-09-2023, 11:10 PM

My first visit to Fiona was pretty standard. Hence didnt really wanted to RTM. But after seeing bro bignehneh sharing, decided to give it another try. Voila! Right buttons pressed and it becomes more fun. She isnt the wild and proactive kind. Need to slowly lead her. Just be gentle and respect her, she will reciprocate.

Monica is meatier n of bigger build. Has a fierce look to her. Not really my kind,

Cannot comment on YY as it was just a quick glance before going off. So far only advertised as bigger boobs as the rest. Cannot verify yet

Serious ah? Later my bastard son and his army of dogs will keep barking none stop saying I tuakanf

bignehneh
28-09-2023, 11:13 PM
Btw, all their SGL listings disappeared, and the SGB listings no more Linda... :( Wanted to try her first but no chance liao...

Must be my bastard son and his gang of dogs trying to be white knight. Just wait a while and they will start posting. Unless they don’t want to make money. I believe their posting still at Sgbeaitycastle

Skyliew87
29-09-2023, 08:27 AM
I tried to book lisa yesterday, but she blue tick me in whatsapp, then i try to find fionas ad and it was gone in SGL.

Are they currently laying low due to raids ?

irokez13
29-09-2023, 01:50 PM

I think I found it! Last question senior bro: Can I walk-in? Or should set up an appointment?

bignehneh
29-09-2023, 03:15 PM
I think I found it! Last question senior bro: Can I walk-in? Or should set up an appointment?

Walk in likely not ok la. Booking seems to be only way

bignehneh
29-09-2023, 03:16 PM
I tried to book lisa yesterday, but she blue tick me in whatsapp, then i try to find fionas ad and it was gone in SGL.

Are they currently laying low due to raids ?

I think they have many clients. So they are selective. Of course they also scare and hope tide goes down fast. Some ladies very scare one la. Want to double, triple confirm this confirm that. Not like Mary and Melody. If AV raid, they will ask u continue to fuck them till they cum then you can stop. Haha! Difference between those who really got strong backing

Newsasap
29-09-2023, 03:27 PM
I think they have many clients. So they are selective. Of course they also scare and hope tide goes down fast. Some ladies very scare one la. Want to double, triple confirm this confirm that. Not like Mary and Melody. If AV raid, they will ask u continue to fuck them till they cum then you can stop. Haha! Difference between those who really got strong backing
Melody say you only visit her 1 time since 2 years back. BNN mia liao

Skyliew87
29-09-2023, 06:17 PM

Lol like this I wonder if i want to book lisa i should 1 day in advance do booking to get the chance ?

k389
30-09-2023, 08:00 AM

Think i mixed up the YY and Monica in SBC listing. I was trying to match what i saw to the postings in SBC So i am going to re-comment. So far tried Fiona and YY.

YY is like typical aunty looks. Bigger size lady. If u looking for a good massage can go for her. I asked her about the other lady name other then Fiona and she said is Linda.

So im guessing Linda n monica is same person. Anyone tried Linda/Monica can give some comments

Chiongster23
30-09-2023, 12:12 PM
Hi bros. I know this spa was mentioned before and reviews like not very good but would like to check if any bros tried lately? Saw some new gals joined. The spa is called OH-Wxx spa and Blk 1*4. Got one name Emmy and the other Sarah. Looks good

BlackFeath3r
30-09-2023, 04:42 PM
Bunch of SPF roaming around USSC. I wonder which shop they gonna raid. Heng I spotted them before entering any shops.

JokoTingkir
30-09-2023, 09:03 PM
So I tried the 88$ spa near to the soya beancurd a few times and for several time got disappointed, since there were no gq offered even when I ask directly for gq and yet got rejected.

And to my surprise they offered me a gq yesterday, a hj for one blue and also roaming included.
Not sure if it's considered a good found out or not since the entry fee was 88.

bignehneh
01-10-2023, 07:20 AM
Bunch of SPF roaming around USSC. I wonder which shop they gonna raid. Heng I spotted them before entering any shops.

Must be stupid to let u spot them

ahball
01-10-2023, 11:58 AM
So I tried the 88$ spa near to the soya beancurd a few times and for several time got disappointed, since there were no gq offered even when I ask directly for gq and yet got rejected.

And to my surprise they offered me a gq yesterday, a hj for one blue and also roaming included.

i tot that shop now became 98 alrdy?

duff11
01-10-2023, 12:57 PM
Anyone tried S* Spa?

Ladies seem syt. Wonder which are good

sweemilf
02-10-2023, 04:44 PM
Think i mixed up the YY and Monica in SBC listing. I was trying to match what i saw to the postings in SBC So i am going to re-comment. So far tried Fiona and YY.

YY is like typical aunty looks. Bigger size lady. If u looking for a good massage can go for her. I asked her about the other lady name other then Fiona and she said is Linda.

So im guessing Linda n monica is same person. Anyone tried Linda/Monica can give some comments

Linda is Linda, Monica is also known as Alice.

loliamsmart
02-10-2023, 05:47 PM
Tried booking Fiona end up she bz got Monica. First impression is aunty and abit big size. Massage very good really strong and hit all the correct spots. JG is the true star. Professionally done and until now can feel the effects of it. Next round would go back for Fiona try

plok
03-10-2023, 08:46 AM
Linda is Linda, Monica is also known as Alice.

Linda no more advertising liao leh. Wanna book her. Anyone has her number?

69bigman
03-10-2023, 01:11 PM

Hi Bro ,
Please share the location and contacts for the spa near to the soya beancurd shop

sweemilf
03-10-2023, 04:38 PM
Linda no more advertising liao leh. Wanna book her. Anyone has her number?

Understand from her 姐妹 she's injured her hand at the moment, hence unlisted.

cartmanez
03-10-2023, 04:56 PM

But yesterday I just went. She still say her appointments are very packed. Although her ad is taken down, You can still find her number in sbf. Use the search function. That's what I did.

k389
03-10-2023, 05:20 PM
Alot of confusion. I think SBC listing not updated.

Seems like Fiona is not in SG and Linda is using Fiona’s number.
I book once messaging Fiona and once Linda. Same person

bignehneh
04-10-2023, 06:49 AM

Can use mouth and pussy right?

anones
04-10-2023, 12:49 PM
i got a good viet girl to recommend, very sweet and i've seen her twice already.

she could definitely use some support so here I am helping out.

it is not in N**** S** but it along the upper paya lebar road stretch (so not that far from kovan). Can get special or not, depending on what you want.

Her massage is quite strong and good as well, for myself that does sports, she does the right amount of pressure.

I'd love to exchange for other contacts as well around the area if someone has any!

happy to share more via DM

lfcispro
04-10-2023, 12:51 PM
i got a good viet girl to recommend, very sweet and i've seen her twice already.

she could definitely use some support so here I am helping out.

it is not in N**** S** but it along the upper paya lebar road stretch (so not that far from kovan). Can get special or not, depending on what you want.

Her massage is quite strong and good as well, for myself that does sports, she does the right amount of pressure.

I'd love to exchange for other contacts as well around the area if someone has any!

happy to share more via DM

Bro pm you to share

sweemilf
04-10-2023, 04:12 PM
Can use mouth and pussy right?

These are good alternatives.

anones
04-10-2023, 04:32 PM
These are good alternatives.

could you share via DM who provides these alternatives? :P

07-10-2023, 12:07 AM
Fiona can FJ? Wah, went with her so many times during her TB days but was never offered. The other 2Ls managed to.