PDA

View Full Version : Kovan massage

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

BoobsterUnited
01-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Bro how to push for more? I'm sort of shy. That's why I don't even talk much during the massage and seems rather green . The one that message me ask me go find her message thought I first time go massage. Then I told her I end work late like midnight she tell me the most can wait is till 12. I don't know how proceed liao

I used to noted down the sweet lines from HK drama during my sec sch, JC days, only started to practice them when I started go massage.

Like warning them of my hands get naughty because kena overdose from her beauty and sweetness, like that praising her also give me the excuse to roam their melons even before GQ

When ML jio u go visit them, ask for under cloth roaming and even 2nd shot (because some ML will charge extra for these) for a consideration. Nowadays my regulars all tell me they very quiet, no business, so I take it as a chance to push the boundaries to somewhere we both agree upon

Hope these help to smoothen ur chiong-ing journey

ZiYouRen
01-12-2022, 02:54 PM
I'm quite a new chiongster (only started in Oct) and I saw somewhere that Sp**e@Kov** used to be a playground. I went there to take a look a couple of weeks ago and saw a few MP inside, but I've never seen any FRs or ads for any ML there so I didn't visit any MP there. Anyone got any insights on that place to share?

madmax8888
01-12-2022, 02:57 PM
I used to noted down the sweet lines from HK drama during my sec sch, JC days, only started to practice them when I started go massage.

... loth roaming and even 2nd shot (because some ML will charge extra for these) for a consideration. Nowadays my regulars all tell me they very quiet, no business, so I take it as a chance to push the boundaries to somewhere we both agree upon

Hope these help to smoothen ur chiong-ing journey

Upz for great sharing.

madmax8888
01-12-2022, 03:39 PM
Bro how to push for more? I'm sort of shy. That's why I don't even talk much during the massage and seems rather green . The one that message me ask me go find her message thought I first time go massage. Then I told her I end work late like midnight she tell me the most can wait is till 12. I don't know how proceed liao

Bro, there is no shy factor in this "game". Everything gets "easier/bolder" over time, some faster , some would take longer. Have to adopt the kite flying technique, pull and let go. If she willing to.wait till 12, it is a plus point.

skihon
01-12-2022, 03:47 PM

I always tell them specially 1st time visit. I tell them my inner thights very sensitive, so massage with care. Then they will pretend massage your inner thights close to your balls. Try to move a bit pretend you feel sensitive even you dont have the feel. From there they surely will ask the GQ, then you will know where is the limit and the price. Remember $50 hj is the market price, dont kena more than this amount.

They will tell you 100 can roam under their clothes besides downward. Then this part is up to you.

Yilantra
02-12-2022, 06:32 PM
Hi bro thanks for the advice

Boobster united bro - I do managed to get under cloth roaming just thinking if can more like able to get them stripped or suck on the tits etc.
Ya I'm trying to push boundaries so just wonder how.

Madmax bro - for the ml they always willing to wait me till 12 but I'm always unable to push further like I always get standard massage then maybe hj and under clothes roaming.but to kiss the boobs etc very hard. I had one ask me to be the bf but then yet not willing to let me go further. (Even tell me she willing contribute and buy house with me (probably crapped to KC))

Skihon bro - noted will try on that. So far they never charge me over. So far I always paid is 88+50 for hj and full top underclothes roaming. But that's all. Based on market rate is at acceptable cause I understand roam plus hj usually at 70-100 from their quotes and reading actively here. That's why I don't mind the 88 rather than find those 50/60 entrance. But just want to see how to score even deeper.

Basically I'm shy as in I go there like nerd. Really just follow their instructions lie down then they press back. I won't dirty hand do anything touch them while they massage.then after they massage finish they ask me where else I need massage more I just answer anything.then till like they want end I will say like I thought here got add on from what I read online. Then they tell me they don't do cause scare get caught etc.but for me they do secrely then let me under clothes roam also without quoting me. Then ending when I go I give them additional 50 (which is the 88+50 from)

stinger123
03-12-2022, 05:16 PM
Found a gem recently. Legit super cute SYT with very cheerful personality. Best of the best is can zhut zhut, can autoroam everywhere for $50 nia!!! :D

Ok simple FR this time cos no time, got World Cup.

Saw her photo in Mxxx & Sxxxx thread. Those I know all left so go try try since they got "before 3pm" promotion.

Her name is Selina. 1 look can tell she very young. 90% from her photos. The entire session we keep chatting and joking. Laugh non stop. Haha! Her character is those easily grow on you and can tell she beh Kay Gao (means not those difficult character).

After I flip, she just automatically start massaging my 2IC!! I was like WTF why no ask me or at least tell me price la. But too late liao. I already rock hard so just go with the flow. My hands start roam up...no resistance. Roam down she start moaning and zhut zhut my raisins!! I return the favour and zhut zhut her back. I tell u, if we not inside the Spa, confirm can unlock further.

Then everything everything finished I just pull out $50 and give her, she gladly accept. I told her, next time please at least ask first. Because some fkers very cheapskate one. You do liao he say he no money. Then you how? She still too green la....

I will definitely RTF this one :D Oh ya...no need ask me for contact. Just go to their thread, there got number. Ownself call ok.

Can share contact ? Thanks

woefulblis
03-12-2022, 07:38 PM
Any bros can share contacts in kovan area?

kimchi53320
03-12-2022, 10:59 PM
Hi, sorry my first time sharing. I am just someone who likes to go for massage.

Any bros who are looking for solid massage nearby Serangoon Nex?
WhatsApp: 81500537
WeChat: jiangguang333

Her name is Xiao Lan (小兰)。Her massage skills quite solid, solved my stiff neck problem. Looking for any other skills can try your luck😇, but definitely worth the money spent.

If possible please communicate in Mandarin as she just arrived from China. She is not the syt kind of girl. A little plump and sunny kind of lady.

sxem
05-12-2022, 01:05 AM
Went to secret garden spa at the famous nasi lemak stretch cos kena enticed by fb pic of vietbu R.

Massage: 6/10 still green
Resemblance: 90%
Sensual: took 88..literally just rub balls
Comms: 2/10 cant speak much mandarin nor english

Didnt even ask me to extend..could tell that she kinda hates this job especially the sensual part. What a waste of money.

hellme
05-12-2022, 02:18 AM
Can share contact for yck? TIA

Yes bro the 88 package. Another one also at yio chu kang said same thing to me and then say secretly do for me. Can roam but unable strip them or further.

Also I had one of the ML massaging me asking me when I want go down for massage. Curious if I can ask for more or what. Any guidance?

BoobsterUnited
05-12-2022, 03:36 PM
Hi bro thanks for the advice

Boobster united bro - I do managed to get under cloth roaming just thinking if can more like able to get them stripped or suck on the tits etc.
Ya I'm trying to push boundaries so just wonder how.

Madmax bro - for the ml they always willing to wait me till 12 but I'm always unable to push further like I always get standard massage then maybe hj and under clothes roaming.but to kiss the boobs etc very hard. I had one ask me to be the bf but then yet not willing to let me go further. (Even tell me she willing contribute and buy house with me (probably crapped to KC))

Skihon bro - noted will try on that. So far they never charge me over. So far I always paid is 88+50 for hj and full top underclothes roaming. But that's all. Based on market rate is at acceptable cause I understand roam plus hj usually at 70-100 from their quotes and reading actively here. That's why I don't mind the 88 rather than find those 50/60 entrance. But just want to see how to score even deeper.

Basically I'm shy as in I go there like nerd. Really just follow their instructions lie down then they press back. I won't dirty hand do anything touch them while they massage.then after they massage finish they ask me where else I need massage more I just answer anything.then till like they want end I will say like I thought here got add on from what I read online. Then they tell me they don't do cause scare get caught etc.but for me they do secrely then let me under clothes roam also without quoting me. Then ending when I go I give them additional 50 (which is the 88+50 from)

Usually I will try to convince the ML to throw in 1 hj for me (total 2) priced from FOC to additional $20, on top of the ($50 + $50). 1 pre and 1 post massage. After the 1st service before massage, more or less ice broke alr, then ur hands can roam freely when the ML is within the range, no need to wait for finale then attack

TN_man
06-12-2022, 08:14 PM
Just visited Xiaolan, a very bubbly girl with great personality. Shop wise very simple with curtains so can't do much. Not a 88 joint.

Overall good massage like the bro said. Will rtm.

Yilantra
07-12-2022, 07:35 AM
Bro hellme - pm me I will send you and share. Don't think is nice to share directly here.

Bro boobsterunited - wah high lvl. How you convince with 1 pre and 1 post. Really need to learn from you master.

Recently just went to another spa. Finally found one that open till midnight. That day end work then just nice drive pass see still open so try.

ML : w*I w*I
Body : 6/10. Big boobs think got C/D but got tummy
Room : 5/10 the bed doesn't seems very clean.
Wanted to pay at cashier before go in. But cashier told me can go first later then pay.
Went in ML did massage as per normal but not my liking type cause of pain (she said due to I work too much that's why she press the xue wei will pain)
After all the massage she just touch my below and ask if want it also. Quote me 60 for hj and 60 for massage. Tired body so went for it. Allowed roaming fully, then even use boob to rub. After sometimes no shoot so she offered 20 dollar more she take off her pants also for me to finger. Then manage shot. Gave her 10 tips (total 150 (I know alot people will say tio carrot but for the late timing and tired body I went for it) . When went off time she gave me a hug and said she will give me more for next visit. But I'm not sure if I will visit again or visit again still find her.

BoobsterUnited
07-12-2022, 03:22 PM
Bro hellme - pm me I will send you and share. Don't think is nice to share directly here.

Bro boobsterunited - wah high lvl. How you convince with 1 pre and 1 post. Really need to learn from you master.

Recently just went to another spa. Finally found one that open till midnight. That day end work then just nice drive pass see still open so try.

Wanted to pay at cashier before go in. But cashier told me can go first later then pay.
Went in ML did massage as per normal but not my liking type cause of pain (she said due to I work too much that's why she press the xue wei will pain)
After all the massage she just touch my below and ask if want it also. Quote me 60 for hj and 60 for massage. Tired body so went for it. Allowed roaming fully, then even use boob to rub. After sometimes no shoot so she offered 20 dollar more she take off her pants also for me to finger. Then manage shot. Gave her 10 tips (total 150 (I know alot people will say tio carrot but for the late timing and tired body I went for it) . When went off time she gave me a hug and said she will give me more for next visit. But I'm not sure if I will visit again or visit again still find her.

Bro, pm-ed a contact. Her business is very slow nowadays, hence it is a good time to practice ur sweet talking for 2 shots. I find her is the easiest to push for 2 shots. Timing wise is flexible based on appointment

danishr
08-12-2022, 10:24 AM
bro, this s***** is from the other thread m*** s**, contact is there.

Which thread leh? Cannot find sia

boredlife93
08-12-2022, 08:50 PM
quick update on AQ previously from MDL (XM's shop)

she's back in business, very very near MDL (with open air parking)

standard entrance rate is 88, but if you go through her, get it for 55

just had 1 session with her, already planning RTM.

Hi can u pls pm me contact

08-12-2022, 10:31 PM
Bro, pm-ed a contact. Her business is very slow nowadays, hence it is a good time to practice ur sweet talking for 2 shots. I find her is the easiest to push for 2 shots. Timing wise is flexible based on appointment

Thanks to bro Boobsterunited for the recommendation.
Manage to have a slot with XM. Indeed she’s a pleasant lady with nice personality that put one at ease quickly.

A diligent and hardworking lady with the skill that relaxes my stubborn stiff back and Ensure the customer enjoy the whole service provided.

Definitely not a time watcher.

kimchi53320
09-12-2022, 11:51 PM
Hi, sorry my first time sharing. I am just someone who likes to go for massage.

Any bros who are looking for solid massage nearby Serangoon Nex?
WhatsApp: 81500537
WeChat: jiangguang333

Her name is Xiao Lan (小兰)。Her massage skills quite solid, solved my stiff neck problem. Looking for any other skills can try your luck😇, but definitely worth the money spent.

If possible please communicate in Mandarin as she just arrived from China. She is not the syt kind of girl. A little plump and sunny kind of lady.

Today booked Xiao Lan again. Massage damage one blue note, and managed to get a lot more this trip. Strongly recommend for boobs lover. Extra damage one blue and three red. Too bad I was in a rush, if not would definitely upsize my enjoyment. Went in a tired man, came out rejuvenated. Massage is solid as first visit, didn't know her other skills were so good as well. GFE: 9/10. Would definitely book her again. Hard to meet this kind of patient yet "understanding" kind of ML nowadays. Please give her sometime to warm up, worth the patient. Overall experience for this round 9/10. Money well spent.

GiveChance
10-12-2022, 10:22 AM
Tried S****a as per recommended by bros here. It has been very long since I visited a ML in spa context. Not a SYT but you defintely wouldn't reject.

As bros mentioned before, she is very green in the art of massage and sensual, hopefully some bros here can help teach her or help her out on this aspect.

She has a bubbly and cheerful attitude. Very nice person to talk to and please beware her KC game is very strong. So bros whom easily fall into the KC Trap please beware.

Overall a nice experience.

Please do not PM me and ask for contacts, the clues has already been spoon-fed to you! All you have to do is to just Google even if you can't find the thread in this space!

and199233
10-12-2022, 01:15 PM
can PM details! thanks

Hi can share the details 🙏

and199233
10-12-2022, 01:17 PM
Found a gem recently. Legit super cute SYT with very cheerful personality. Best of the best is can zhut zhut, can autoroam everywhere for $50 nia!!! :D

Ok simple FR this time cos no time, got World Cup.

Saw her photo in Mxxx & Sxxxx thread. Those I know all left so go try try since they got "before 3pm" promotion.

Her name is Selina. 1 look can tell she very young. 90% from her photos. The entire session we keep chatting and joking. Laugh non stop. Haha! Her character is those easily grow on you and can tell she beh Kay Gao (means not those difficult character).

After I flip, she just automatically start massaging my 2IC!! I was like WTF why no ask me or at least tell me price la. But too late liao. I already rock hard so just go with the flow. My hands start roam up...no resistance. Roam down she start moaning and zhut zhut my raisins!! I return the favour and zhut zhut her back. I tell u, if we not inside the Spa, confirm can unlock further.

Then everything everything finished I just pull out $50 and give her, she gladly accept. I told her, next time please at least ask first. Because some fkers very cheapskate one. You do liao he say he no money. Then you how? She still too green la....

I will definitely RTF this one :D Oh ya...no need ask me for contact. Just go to their thread, there got number. Ownself call ok.

Hi can share the details 🙏

BoobsterUnited
10-12-2022, 04:00 PM
Manage to have a slot with XM. Indeed she’s a pleasant lady with nice personality that put one at ease quickly.

A diligent and hardworking lady with the skill that relaxes my stubborn stiff back and Ensure the customer enjoy the whole service provided.

Usually I will get my regular fix with her. Good sensual and solid massage at reasonable damage. When I lazy to venture too far, u will nv go wrong with XM

lovetocum
12-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Tried S****a as per recommended by bros here. It has been very long since I visited a ML in spa context. Not a SYT but you defintely wouldn't reject.

As bros mentioned before, she is very green in the art of massage and sensual, hopefully some bros here can help teach her or help her out on this aspect.

She has a bubbly and cheerful attitude. Very nice person to talk to and please beware her KC game is very strong. So bros whom easily fall into the KC Trap please beware.

Overall a nice experience.

Please do not PM me and ask for contacts, the clues has already been spoon-fed to you! All you have to do is to just Google even if you can't find the thread in this space!

Other than S****a in M*** and Sp***, any bros tried Miko? Can pm me if don't want to post openly. Seems the M*** and S*** thread already gone liao.

poppoppop
12-12-2022, 08:02 PM

Pls PM location

rythuno
12-12-2022, 08:52 PM
Other than S****a in M*** and Sp***, any bros tried Miko? Can pm me if don't want to post openly. Seems the M*** and S*** thread already gone liao.
+$50 HJ + $50 roam upper under shirt(refer to m*** of **** & *****).

newbird8384
12-12-2022, 09:01 PM

Share details pls???

lovetocum
14-12-2022, 03:52 PM
Share details pls???

Not worth to go there, $68 entry plus $100 damage for hj. This place change ML every few weeks, has retention problem.

kanzenkzn
14-12-2022, 10:20 PM

I like XM n her sis Cindy, both is good in stiff back massage, too bad Cindy at Mxzx now; if not i like their tag team 4 hands massage... siok...

Sgchiongster
14-12-2022, 10:32 PM
Usually I will try to convince the ML to throw in 1 hj for me (total 2) priced from FOC to additional $20, on top of the ($50 + $50). 1 pre and 1 post massage. After the 1st service before massage, more or less ice broke alr, then ur hands can roam freely when the ML is within the range, no need to wait for finale then attack

Very good move. First u break the ice, once barrier is through, second round is about who more daring and a bit of KC skills. Cheers to you, bro.

dlolu
15-12-2022, 12:12 AM
hi bros out of curiosity, do you prefer to visit MPs over freelance ML?

would like to know your opinions.

my experience in MPs aren't that great i.e. privacy and security. especially those with only curtains.

thanks.

ZiYouRen
15-12-2022, 12:51 AM

my experience in MPs aren't that great i.e. privacy and security. especially those with only curtains.

thanks.

Definitely freelance ML. Bigger room, more privacy, clean place, full nude or semi nude. Price is clear. So much better than MP with so much restrictions, limited space, and random prices.

BoobsterUnited
15-12-2022, 01:31 AM

thanks.

My regular is at MP and usually I go after their opening hour. Hence, lights off and door locked in a curtain joint *wink wink*

Still hj only, but playability is much higher

dlolu
15-12-2022, 01:52 AM
My regular is at MP and usually I go after their opening hour. Hence, lights off and door locked in a curtain joint *wink wink*

Still hj only, but playability is much higher

the only regular ML at a MP i had was in the cbd area with individual rooms.

those with curtains i go once and nv RTM yet. :D

usually go for MLs in apartments.

Sgchiongster
15-12-2022, 12:19 PM
Early this morning around 1am, couldn’t sleep and feeling the urge to explore and eat. So took a drive to Kovan area. Remember that this stretch of road has at least 4 Spas that are open even after midnight.

Randomly went into this Spa (P**e B*is*) along Simon Rd. (Should be easy to find with all these hints, just need to explore a little bit). Place is cozy, got individual shower room and what’s best, it’s open till 4am (good news to late night animals like me).

Got assigned Hunan ML (A*g**a)
Looks: 6/10
GFE: 8/10 (can really chat; keep asking whether strength is enough or not)
Massage: 7/10 (I really had better massage by others)
GQ + autoroam (upper +ve; lower and under depend on individual skills/KC/chemistry, but cfm can be unlocked)

BoobsterUnited
15-12-2022, 02:11 PM
the only regular ML at a MP i had was in the cbd area with individual rooms.

those with curtains i go once and nv RTM yet. :D

usually go for MLs in apartments.

Apartment ML I nv try before. I scare their photo photoshop gao gao. For MP usually I will go recce 1st to see the quality of ML. Hard earned money, must stretch it to its cent worthy

lovetocum
15-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Early this morning around 1am, couldn’t sleep and feeling the urge to explore and eat. So took a drive to Kovan area. Remember that this stretch of road has at least 4 Spas that are open even after midnight.

Randomly went into this Spa (P**e B*is*) along Simon Rd. (Should be easy to find with all these hints, just need to explore a little bit). Place is cozy, got individual shower room and what’s best, it’s open till 4am (good news to late night animals like me).

Got assigned Hunan ML (A*g**a)
Looks: 6/10
GFE: 8/10 (can really chat; keep asking whether strength is enough or not)
Massage: 7/10 (I really had better massage by others)
GQ + autoroam (upper +ve; lower and under depend on individual skills/KC/chemistry, but cfm can be unlocked)

Did you pay $88 for entry?

Sgchiongster
15-12-2022, 04:51 PM
Did you pay $88 for entry?

$138 for 90 min

BoobsterUnited
15-12-2022, 05:09 PM
I like XM n her sis Cindy, both is good in stiff back massage, too bad Cindy at Mxzx now; if not i like their tag team 4 hands massage... siok...

I tried their 4 hands releasing for my 2nd shot when Cindy was still at MDL early this year. With 2 sets of surround sound system at my both ears, different pace and volume was truly steaming as my hands on playing 1 set of melons each. Song song dao Jurong, and I took a longer time to release while enjoying my time. Sad that Cindy left shortly after that

chaos_7827
15-12-2022, 06:40 PM
XM is good

Recent rains bring out the gloominess at work, with aches at lower back (work-related) and shoulders (gym). Decided to visit XM for my regular release and relax.

Her business is relatively quiet. Therefore, I tried to push the boundaries a bit and it was very fruitful. Enjoy her hard massage with the right strength to ease my pain at lower back. As the only customer in MP, I got a better roaming signal and a good feast of melons.

2 firework observed and left as a happy man. Recently saw many land mine outside, so sticking with XM for confirm-satisfaction. Will venture out more when my year end bonus comes.

Care to share contact bro? TIA

123ee
16-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Just popped by 20* to look for L* L*. Was told to wait 30 mins because prev bro extend. Anyway I looked at the other girls avail and they’re just way too diff from the pictures, cannot even tell who is who. Finally saw L*L* and… same thing, nothing like her pictures. Left without trying.

Used to frequent 21* and they basically have the same layout. At least last time the ML I frequent looked better in person.

ZiYouRen
16-12-2022, 03:37 PM
Just popped by 20* to look for L* L*. Was told to wait 30 mins because prev bro extend. Anyway I looked at the other girls avail and they’re just way too diff from the pictures, cannot even tell who is who. Finally saw L*L* and… same thing, nothing like her pictures. Left without trying.

Used to frequent 21* and they basically have the same layout. At least last time the ML I frequent looked better in person.

Wah! Heng ah! She was on my list. Can strike her off liao. Thank you bro for your sacrifice. Up you for your troubles.

jurassicboy1234
16-12-2022, 07:00 PM
big thanks to bro who shared XM's contact with me, visited her today. wechat her and she added me quite quickly, she later said she only slept at 4am cos had late customer (wonder which bro is it :D)

as bros said, she is really good at making you feel at ease and when she laughs, such a turn-on. she is also accommodating and will let you roam without saying this cannot or that cannot.

enjoyed my session with her, and for this price, can't ask for more :)

BoobsterUnited
16-12-2022, 07:14 PM
big thanks to bro who shared XM's contact with me, visited her today. wechat her and she added me quite quickly, she later said she only slept at 4am cos had late customer (wonder which bro is it :D)

as bros said, she is really good at making you feel at ease and when she laughs, such a turn-on. she is also accommodating and will let you roam without saying this cannot or that cannot.

Glad to hear bro u enjoyed ur session. XM is a truly a gem for value. 2 firing is a must when I visit her

yitali
17-12-2022, 01:53 PM
Anyone has 21x website can pm me thanks

MirageMinx
17-12-2022, 11:59 PM
I tried their 4 hands releasing for my 2nd shot when Cindy was still at MDL early this year. With 2 sets of surround sound system at my both ears, different pace and volume was truly steaming as my hands on playing 1 set of melons each. Song song dao Jurong, and I took a longer time to release while enjoying my time. Sad that Cindy left shortly after that

I went to visit XM last week too, also had the same thoughts about 4 hands. cos i heard the other voice across the room also damn shiok. next time i ask her

beastimus
18-12-2022, 12:21 AM
M**d and Sp*** thread not around liao.. post here... Anyone got up Selina outside of shop?

chaos_7827
18-12-2022, 05:07 PM
I went to visit XM last week too, also had the same thoughts about 4 hands. cos i heard the other voice across the room also damn shiok. next time i ask her

I went after getting contact of XM. Had a good and hard massage. After which went into action. Very playable and end the session with hj. Thanks bro for the contact! There was another bro who came in when I was about to finish, he was served by another ml called XL. Heard lots of action and zlut zlut sounds 😄

needforboobs
18-12-2022, 06:38 PM
Any fr for a lan lan at MDL?

BoobsterUnited
18-12-2022, 09:22 PM
I went after getting contact of XM. Had a good and hard massage. After which went into action. Very playable and end the session with hj. Thanks bro for the contact! There was another bro who came in when I was about to finish, he was served by another ml called XL. Heard lots of action and zlut zlut sounds 😄

XM is even more playful when she is MP alone. Cheers bro

ZiYouRen
19-12-2022, 12:30 AM
I think there were a couple of MR on her a few pages back. I also think I might have stumbled upon her TikTok account.

tikaro
20-12-2022, 12:00 PM
Went S** R**** last week. Manage to book chl**. Chatty and frenly. Had a good massage with her. Will rtc again

XSaint
20-12-2022, 09:01 PM
Saw 2 new mls on Mi*d & Spa*e fb. Completating on who to take and took E**e. Worn mask all the way but can see the top part look exactly like the pic. Very professional massage. So good. Keep asking me how is strength and explaining as she massage on the tightness of my muscle. But the sad part is no gq pop. She is very soft spoken. Look very cute too

Will return for her massage but hope to unlock her if possible.

Pacmn88
20-12-2022, 09:30 PM
Saw 2 new mls on Mi*d & Spa*e fb. Completating on who to take and took E**e. Worn mask all the way but can see the top part look exactly like the pic. Very professional massage. So good. Keep asking me how is strength and explaining as she massage on the tightness of my muscle. But the sad part is no gq pop. She is very soft spoken. Look very cute too

Will return for her massage but hope to unlock her if possible.

What’s the going rate for tips with no gq?

Dandankoh
20-12-2022, 09:41 PM
What’s the going rate for tips with no gq?

Dear Bro,
Pls do not tip if no GQ. Lol.
Did you Boss tip you for completing your daily task that you are hired for?
Hahaha. If no then dun tip. If yes, pls recommend me a position in your company.

Pls read the below thread.
https://sbfsg.site/showthread.php?t=908900&page=5

Johnyop
22-12-2022, 11:45 AM
Hi does anyone know where Anqi from MDL has gone to?

Johnyop
22-12-2022, 11:49 AM
Hi can u pls pm me contact

Hi can please pm me for CTC and location? Thanks

Tana000
22-12-2022, 05:28 PM
Anyone know the names of ML at MDL? ytday afternoon was there served by XL. XM is on leave. Saw another ML keep smiling to me when I came out of bathroom. Paiseh to get her name 😆 I heard got 4 ML there

kimchi53320
22-12-2022, 08:11 PM

Bro, can read up my earlier posts, I went twice. Definitely worth it, solid skills.🙂

Ventus91
22-12-2022, 10:21 PM
Anyone can pm me where is this mdl?

NoodlesWet
22-12-2022, 10:23 PM
Anqi from MDL no longer around right ?

now MDL beside XM, still got who ? :o

MirageMinx
23-12-2022, 12:53 AM
XM is even more playful when she is MP alone. Cheers bro

Looks like should try this too. :p

BoobsterUnited
23-12-2022, 02:44 PM
Anqi from MDL no longer around right ?

now MDL beside XM, still got who ? :o

Still got XL and YY

dlolu
23-12-2022, 04:53 PM
is MDL a curtain joint?or does it have individual rooms?

skihon
23-12-2022, 05:00 PM
is MDL a curtain joint?or does it have individual rooms?

Curtains type with 1 shower room behind

woefulblis
24-12-2022, 02:00 PM
Hi guys, can please share location and ctc? TIA

BoobsterUnited
24-12-2022, 07:02 PM
Today boss gave half day off, and knocked off early. Therefore, it is a Cindy-time for me.

Spa setting is warmth and cozy, Cindy is still as pretty and slim, nv put on weight since the last time I visit her. Requested for her boutique-girl vibe and I enjoyed it.

Massage is gentle, and comfortable. Convo is good, and my hands always take chance to harass her when within range.

Firework exploded and left as a happy man, continue my night with herbal Bak ku teh nearby

homelander2
25-12-2022, 12:33 AM
sorry ahvent been active here recently. can someone pm me what is MDL

tpylor8
26-12-2022, 12:27 AM
My First Review of a massage here.

Went to X** D** D** spa at T** C** terrace (front of USSC) around 2 weeks back
I had not heard many good reviews about this one, but i have had pleasant experience previously, being a sunday and unable to get reservation at 1 or 2 other places I tried to walk in here.

i was surprised that it was relatively empty on a sunday afternoon.

Was in the mood for a good massage experience so opted for Hot stone massage for 88.

Was assigned the corner room and a young slightly chubby PRC X* E*
she had good attitude and wanted to chat but was unable to communicate much due to my broken chinese skills. ( CHinese is not my 1st second or third language)

Massage- 7/10, there was no rush for time and pressure was applied at the right places. definitely not piano types. disposable underwear was torn from the sides very early in the massage and there shorts were lowered most of the time while massaging the backs to access the buttocks adequately. there was a fair amount of butt massage

Playfulness- unable to assess due to language barrier

she was spending a lot of time on massage when i enquired about the Hot stone therapy. apparently she was not informed about this and said the stones were not hot. She offered to do a juagen massage. I had never done it so I said to myself let me just try it...

After she finished the massage she sat on the massage bed, and put my legs over her legs and then she did 15 minutes of playing around with perineum , scrotum but she was not touching the little bro. ( it felt shiok that time but later I read up and realised that what i got was perineal massage and not a proper Juagen)
then she asked the GQ , 50 bucks i agreed, however when I tried to start roaming, she quoted extra. which i refused. However I agreed for the HJ to continue , ( little Bro ad taken over my rational mind by then and I wanted a good release)

overall experience- 6/10
will return - may be if no choice

I know its not a great FR but its my first try. Hope to be a more regular contributor here.

BoobsterUnited
26-12-2022, 12:52 AM
My First Review of a massage here.

Went to X** D** D** spa at T** C** terrace (front of USSC) around 2 weeks back
I had not heard many good reviews about this one, but i have had pleasant experience previously, being a sunday and unable to get reservation at 1 or 2 other places I tried to walk in here.

i was surprised that it was relatively empty on a sunday afternoon.

Was in the mood for a good massage experience so opted for Hot stone massage for 88.

Was assigned the corner room and a young slightly chubby PRC X* E*
she had good attitude and wanted to chat but was unable to communicate much due to my broken chinese skills. ( CHinese is not my 1st second or third language)

Massage- 7/10, there was no rush for time and pressure was applied at the right places. definitely not piano types. disposable underwear was torn from the sides very early in the massage and there shorts were lowered most of the time while massaging the backs to access the buttocks adequately. there was a fair amount of butt massage

Playfulness- unable to assess due to language barrier

she was spending a lot of time on massage when i enquired about the Hot stone therapy. apparently she was not informed about this and said the stones were not hot. She offered to do a juagen massage. I had never done it so I said to myself let me just try it...

After she finished the massage she sat on the massage bed, and put my legs over her legs and then she did 15 minutes of playing around with perineum , scrotum but she was not touching the little bro. ( it felt shiok that time but later I read up and realised that what i got was perineal massage and not a proper Juagen)
then she asked the GQ , 50 bucks i agreed, however when I tried to start roaming, she quoted extra. which i refused. However I agreed for the HJ to continue , ( little Bro ad taken over my rational mind by then and I wanted a good release)

overall experience- 6/10
will return - may be if no choice

I know its not a great FR but its my first try. Hope to be a more regular contributor here.

Bro, u shld try XM. Confirm happy experience

lavenderss
26-12-2022, 01:00 AM

Bro can share XM contact? Thanks

lavenderss
26-12-2022, 01:08 AM
AQ from MDL is back after a long rest from her stomach flu.

However She is now at a spa where there are nice food around. Nearby MDL still.

Please book through her to get 55. If you walk in, the receptionist will push for 88 which include more service.

This place is legit so you have to register with your name and IC number and phone number.
Every room has its individual bath room so you do not have to parade yourself like what you did in MDL.

AQ promises to all brother that although she has changed location her rates still the same. $60.

Total damage is 55+60

Can pm contact bro? Thanks

lavenderss
26-12-2022, 08:21 AM
quick update on AQ previously from MDL (XM's shop)

she's back in business, very very near MDL (with open air parking)

standard entrance rate is 88, but if you go through her, get it for 55

just had 1 session with her, already planning RTM.

Can pm contact bro?

RotiPrata Man
26-12-2022, 03:43 PM
M**d and Sp*** thread not around liao.. post here... Anyone got up Selina outside of shop?

I got this thought too but no time to jio :D Maybe I go visit her again tomorrow to testing.

Selina character I think easily break ice. Plus she very fun loving and cute. So I think possible to jio her out de.

yeraD
26-12-2022, 11:00 PM
Can someone share XM ctc?
Looked around and still got no idea whats MDL also :confused:

XSaint
27-12-2022, 10:36 AM
I got this thought too but no time to jio :D Maybe I go visit her again tomorrow to testing.

Selina character I think easily break ice. Plus she very fun loving and cute. So I think possible to jio her out de.

Selina, I think a high chance can. I was very surprised by her playability at that price. But I am trying the new girl E**e. No GQ but hopefully can open her up. She wears a mask all the way but she looks really pretty, my type, with that half-face look.

chongboonkid
27-12-2022, 01:23 PM
any bro try Spa Yimei at 3 lor liew lian?

RotiPrata Man
27-12-2022, 01:30 PM
Selina, I think a high chance can. I was very surprised by her playability at that price. But I am trying the new girl Elle. No GQ but hopefully can open her up. She wears a mask all the way but she looks really pretty, my type, with that half-face look.

Selina I think because young and playful ba.. anyway I be seeing her later. Will update FR :D

hayashi72
27-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Today booked Xiao Lan again. Massage damage one blue note, and managed to get a lot more this trip. Strongly recommend for boobs lover. Extra damage one blue and three red. Too bad I was in a rush, if not would definitely upsize my enjoyment. Went in a tired man, came out rejuvenated. Massage is solid as first visit, didn't know her other skills were so good as well. GFE: 9/10. Would definitely book her again. Hard to meet this kind of patient yet "understanding" kind of ML nowadays. Please give her sometime to warm up, worth the patient. Overall experience for this round 9/10. Money well spent.

had Xiaolan today. Went for the 110 package (including 50 entrance fees). Her hard massage was good. Her teasing was nice too. Allowed zhut zhut. Ample boobs with big areola (brudders who have visited her will understand). Money well spent.

Fuckerzoid
27-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Hi guys, newbie here in local massage scene as I frequent JB's K**g Spa the most. Is the XL or XM from MDL similar with authentic massage + GQ? Can share contact pls?

BoobsterUnited
27-12-2022, 09:16 PM
Hi guys, newbie here in local massage scene as I frequent JB's K**g Spa the most. Is the XL or XM from MDL similar with authentic massage + GQ? Can share contact pls?
I haven’t try XL and YY yet. To me, XM’s hard massage is very solid, can literally feel the loosening of the knots at my back

heyumf
27-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Mdl walk in or book appointment btr lol

Tfrequency
27-12-2022, 10:36 PM
Can someone recommend a good massage w happy ending that operates beyond 11pm please. Also what is mdl? Please PM thank you bros

ChiongWithPride
28-12-2022, 12:32 AM
Good to know there's more ML in mdl, always hard to get XM on walk ins

Would y'all say the quality of XL is comparable to XM?

GreenBull
28-12-2022, 02:04 AM
Let me find the link to my FR.

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=909756&highlight=

Fuckerzoid
28-12-2022, 09:46 AM
Still can't figure out what is MDL? Can someone pm me XL or XM contact pls

testingone74747
28-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Hi bro, can share Cindy’s contact. Thank you so much! Today boss gave half day off, and knocked off early. Therefore, it is a Cindy-time for me.

Spa setting is warmth and cozy, Cindy is still as pretty and slim, nv put on weight since the last time I visit her. Requested for her boutique-girl vibe and I enjoyed it.

Massage is gentle, and comfortable. Convo is good, and my hands always take chance to harass her when within range.

Firework exploded and left as a happy man, continue my night with herbal Bak ku teh nearby

BoobsterUnited
29-12-2022, 02:19 AM
Mdl walk in or book appointment btr lol

Better to book appointment, walk in then is by luck alr

Powerguy89
29-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Hello, anyone can share where is mdl or the name. Million thanks :)

testoste
29-12-2022, 06:51 PM
Still can't figure out what is MDL? Can someone pm me XL or XM contact pls

Me* D*** L** near USSC.

bastard88
29-12-2022, 08:16 PM
sorry if this has been mentioned before.. but can i check if this mdl place come with individual shower or share?

Asta5x
29-12-2022, 08:24 PM
sorry if this has been mentioned before.. but can i check if this mdl place come with individual shower or share?

share its a pretty run down place so not for fussy

kimchi53320
29-12-2022, 09:00 PM
had Xiaolan today. Went for the 110 package (including 50 entrance fees). Her hard massage was good. Her teasing was nice too. Allowed zhut zhut. Ample boobs with big areola (brudders who have visited her will understand). Money well spent.

Good right, XL and XM I tried both already, still prefers XL, not so rushy and better massage and you all know the rest.😇 Sharing is caring.

skihon
29-12-2022, 11:22 PM
Good right, XL and XM I tried both already, still prefers XL, not so rushy and better massage and you all know the rest.😇 Sharing is caring.

Can to share XL wechat contact, i want to try XL since i have tired XM.

Regretfulman
01-01-2023, 04:13 AM
Hey guys new to HC and spas, usually go for massage at condo. Looking for my first hc experience tmr, really need ur help.

looking for:

Race: Chinese/Viet
Must be natural no enhanced.

Any bros got contact to share?

BoobsterUnited
01-01-2023, 09:44 AM
SYT playability is quite limited, I think condo one better

Dda77
01-01-2023, 11:17 PM
Hi bros ,

Can share xiao lan ctc?

Tia

RotiPrata Man
02-01-2023, 01:16 PM
Went to look for SYT Selina again last week :D

Everything was great. Massage shiok and the rest same as previous session. $50 can zhut zhut + autoroam. I think if we are alone I probably up her already. Haha! I will jio her out when I got the time.

Those who want contact please go to Mind & Space Spa FB to see... no need ask me.

Ry160880
02-01-2023, 04:31 PM
I just walk pass G**g Spa previously is name H***thy spa. Anyone got FR for this new spa

sicklymicky
02-01-2023, 11:13 PM
I just walk pass G**g Spa previously is name H***thy spa. Anyone got FR for this new spa

They advertise heavily on those FL2 dome type of websites. Just filter the location by Kovan or Hougang and you can see some of the girls.

However, those pics were heavily PS. So don’t expect to see the same girl when you arrive.

I would say, skip the place. Unlikely you will find quality gems there.

BatamBro
03-01-2023, 05:55 AM

$88 type joint with bad service
no GQ/HJ etc as well
mainly those rich uncles go there for basic massage and empty teasing

sicklymicky
03-01-2023, 10:49 AM
$88 type joint with bad service
no GQ/HJ etc as well
mainly those rich uncles go there for basic massage and empty teasing

I think you may have mistaken the spa that the bro was referring to.

G**g Spa, formerly known as H*****y Spa, does not have $88 type of package anymore. They don't even have "entrance fees", it is a one lump sum price you pay directly to the girl depending on the type of service you want.

ilovegirlgirl
03-01-2023, 11:04 AM
Went to look for SYT Selina again last week :D

Everything was great. Massage shiok and the rest same as previous session. $50 can zhut zhut + autoroam. I think if we are alone I probably up her already. Haha! I will jio her out when I got the time.

Those who want contact please go to Mind & Space Spa FB to see... no need ask me.

Bro have u try Ella ?

greatguysg
03-01-2023, 11:28 AM
Posting a late FR

Was exploring this area late last year and called S** R**** for an appointment. Chose Emily because the she looked like an old crush.

Looks 7/10 definitely petite and cute and close to picture. Viet and speaks good Mandarin. Chatty and friendly
Massage 8/10 good effort, even a little too strong for me. Skipped head massage because I didn't like oil in my hair
HJ: 7/10 discreet and under wraps, due to the environment, after GQ
RTM:. Yes, and made me willing to try others on the list

greatguysg
03-01-2023, 11:32 AM
Not long after my last experiment, called S** R**** again and this time got Hannah

Looks: 8/10 slim, pretty, Smiling all the time. I daresay prettier than her photo. Not that chatty but maybe I was tired
Massage: 7/10 on par.
HJ: 7/10 discreet and under wraps. Maybe could be improved with some variety, but that pretty face makes up for a lot
RTM: Yes but after trying others

RotiPrata Man
03-01-2023, 11:39 AM
Bro have u try Ella ?

No leh... because I think she not every customer also do extras. Selina more young and playable :D

sgsingaboy
03-01-2023, 11:45 AM

G**g Spa, formerly known as H*****y Spa, does not have $88 type of package anymore. They don't even have "entrance fees", it is a one lump sum price you pay directly to the girl depending on the type of service you want.

It's a live firing clearing zone. Cock Check Clear! :D

BatamBro
03-01-2023, 03:20 PM

oh wow! thanks for clarifying*
Please pm me the details and damage :)
Upp you as well

lovetocum
03-01-2023, 04:01 PM
No leh... because I think she not every customer also do extras. Selina more young and playable :D

Bro, this Ella is milf type?
what about Miko? Any FR?

lovetocum
03-01-2023, 04:04 PM

Bro, upped u too, can pm details and damage of this place? All I remember was healthy being a prostate place.

xiaoguaiguai
03-01-2023, 05:00 PM
My earlier Thread got deleted. Since the location is near to Kovan. I will post it here.

Saw this pretty lady on WeChat and decided to book her for a massage.

Location: discreet but love or hate it. accessibility is poor but you can park right at the doorstep if there is a lot. Mrt is a distance away but walkable.
Look: still attractive even though she looks older in person. Maybe c cup. Late 20s to early 30s, my guess.
Environment: spacious and clean and comes with individual bathroom
Massage: quite good. Intensity can be requested on demand. Massages back and legs.
Attitude: very good. Takes your cue. If you choose to be quiet, she can be quiet. We had a good conversation going. No phone usage during my session.
Damage: I took the cheapest package at $58. hJ with roaming at $80 although she quoted $100.

Texted her and told her I’m going over. Greeted me when I arrived. Changed and started with back massage. Kept asking me if her strengthen is ok. At one point, she asked if I wanted oil to be applied. I told her I don’t like the oily feeling and it’s hard to wash off. She responded “别担心,我会帮你洗掉”. Wow, so happening..shower with me? Even washing me would be a nice treat to start the day. Brain wasn’t processing. Told her I’m fine, no need to. She continued her massage toward my waist and suddenly pulled down my shorts to my knees. Damned, False alarm. It was Just to massage my butt and pulled the shorts back up thereafter. Flipped over and massaged my thighs. Then… she dimmed the lights. I knew what was to come. I jokingly said “没必要。 我只是来按摩”。 her expression was priceless. I was laughing. She told this is the only way for her to earn money. Agreed on price and proceeded. She lifted her top and reveal her nice melons. She looked intently at me and slowly jerked me off. I pulled her body against mine before releasing.. took me a long time to cum and she didn’t complained at all. At fact, I exceeded by 10 minutes against the 1 hour mark. Had a relatively good time with her. YMMV

Brothers who have a fetish for dongbei ladies might like her. Do pm me if you want her contact.

Bro can share contact. Thank you

Pacmn88
05-01-2023, 04:09 PM
what about Miko? Any FR?

Not really milf type. Mid-late 20s??? Like Roti said no specials but damn good massage - real professional.

fshare
05-01-2023, 05:07 PM

hehe yea man. visited recently got quite a shock. very upfront state to you in your face once door open. :p

but i one glance like no chio one. maybe i am wrong.

sgsingaboy
06-01-2023, 07:55 AM
hehe yea man. visited recently got quite a shock. very upfront state to you in your face once door open. :p

Quick fix place la. Don't bother to see chio or not. Not for those want KC feel good sweet talk kind.

Tubi
06-01-2023, 12:52 PM

Bro can share contact or location?

Whitebear201784
06-01-2023, 01:17 PM

Bro can provide spa name?
I'm at NE area

RotiPrata Man
06-01-2023, 02:39 PM
what about Miko? Any FR?

I think 30+ ba...I dunno I never try Ella yet. Only hear say. Miko is the older lady right? Also never try.

I saw another new young VN ML. Maybe I will try her.

Igorrr
07-01-2023, 11:29 PM
I am new around here bros. Yesterday passed by The Promenade @ Pelikat and saw a new Thai massage shop called Excellent Thai Massage at 1st flr. I spoke to the owner who is SYT and looks cute and she say she move from Golden Mile complex to here few days back since the building over there has been enbloc. Apparently she is working there alone. I wanted to tried the massage but she say she have a customer coming in 20mins time and she is fully booked the rest of the day. I guess she must be good with what she is doing since she can be fully booked.
Have any of the bros around here tried this place before and how it goes?:D

sphinxes
08-01-2023, 12:19 AM

Bro mind sharing this via pm? Thanks!

Coolfatz
08-01-2023, 10:36 AM

Hi bro, can please pm me the spa name & ctc? Thanks in advance!

Kaneki0910
08-01-2023, 12:36 PM

Hello bro, can share contact and spa name via pm? Thanks so much

shitywok
08-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Anyone tried the girls at Nana's old place near Serangoon stadium? Any one with a good massage at least?

sonereh97
08-01-2023, 01:09 PM
can share contact a

Runningboy85
08-01-2023, 01:43 PM
Anyone tried the girls at Nana's old place near Serangoon stadium? Any one with a good massage at least?

The focus not on massage. Just went and lets say its not bad. Got 3 ladies there. Not sure how much I can share here but happy to share over PM. But please offer some info or FR to trade or up me in return. Thanks in advance

jontanz
10-01-2023, 12:26 PM
Anyone tried zoe or sasa at mizu?

jontanz
10-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Anyone tried zoe or faye at mizu yet

BoobsterUnited
10-01-2023, 08:54 PM
Anyone tried zoe or faye at mizu yet

Mizu I only tried Cindy. Pretty and sensual

peckio
11-01-2023, 06:23 AM
Sorry, anyone knows what happened to the USSC thread?

virusscan
11-01-2023, 07:23 AM
Sorry, anyone knows what happened to the USSC thread?

Got deleted again...

bpafree39
11-01-2023, 09:21 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong, isn't little lamb there?

ZiYouRen
11-01-2023, 10:13 AM
Got deleted again...
No idea why it keeps getting deleted, but then again that thread is always talking about the same 1 or 2 ML from that 1 shop. Maybe the admin or competitors not happy about it.

peckio
11-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Got deleted again...

Alemak, what happened sia 😅

peckio
11-01-2023, 12:15 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, isn't little lamb there?

She’s at the 2nd floor shop, thinking going to RTC in a couple of months.

virusscan
14-01-2023, 12:34 AM
Can anyone share selina fr with me? Selina from mixx and sxxxx. Her previous colourful hair looks horrible but latest photo looks good am thinking should i give her a try.

XSaint
14-01-2023, 09:27 PM
Can anyone share selina fr with me? Selina from mixx and sxxxx. Her previous colourful hair looks horrible but latest photo looks good am thinking should i give her a try.

Ya she does look horrible from the pic but better in real life. Dun think you will reject.

virusscan
15-01-2023, 07:38 AM
Ya she does look horrible from the pic but better in real life. Dun think you will reject.

I have tried her. Real person looks better. Damn she is too wild.

xxx91
15-01-2023, 02:24 PM

Bro can pm location?

nthness
15-01-2023, 06:01 PM
The focus not on massage. Just went and lets say its not bad. Got 3 ladies there. Not sure how much I can share here but happy to share over PM. But please offer some info or FR to trade or up me in return. Thanks in advance
can shaare?

lovetocum
16-01-2023, 06:25 PM
Got deleted again...

Why keep getting deleted this USSC thread? Too much mention of XM? Sometimes bros get too hung up on 1 ML like XM or Soda or etc.

saininnia
18-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Anyone can share mdl contact?

rythuno
18-01-2023, 03:41 PM
I am new around here bros. Yesterday passed by The Promenade @ Pelikat and saw a new Thai massage shop called Excellent Thai Massage at 1st flr. I spoke to the owner who is SYT and looks cute and she say she move from Golden Mile complex to here few days back since the building over there has been enbloc. Apparently she is working there alone. I wanted to tried the massage but she say she have a customer coming in 20mins time and she is fully booked the rest of the day. I guess she must be good with what she is doing since she can be fully booked.

Based on first visit(1 hour), seems clean, professional than massage. She really hit all my sore spots.

BatamBro
19-01-2023, 01:47 AM
Why keep getting deleted this USSC thread? Too much mention of XM? Sometimes bros get too hung up on 1 ML like XM or Soda or etc.

wha i so long never visit sg for massage liao.. I think alot of ppl reporting the thread for ussc as well..
so its better to give out XM number privately
last i heard..
she's quite careful in replying the random messages now, some also enquire then book and never come.

BatamBro
20-01-2023, 02:40 AM
a friend managed to unlock GQ at Y* ZHi M*I
the parlour right opposite upper serangoon shopping centre
paid $45 for 40mins and $50 for HJ
dm me if need contact 👍

EzzBro
20-01-2023, 07:42 AM
Was going to post a review on Y* Z** M*I too.
Place is just opposite MDL. I tried Nan* yesterday the Massage was good.
Total paid 2B1R for 1 hour with Hj. Only down side is curtain type.

Another chio lady I wanna try is Lis*. Will post a review again once I’ve tried Lis*.

BatamBro
21-01-2023, 03:34 AM

Another chio lady I wanna try is Lis*. Will post a review again once I’ve tried Lis*.

I've got LIs* contact if you need, glad you enjoyed it! they quire good for hj 🤓

BoobsterUnited
23-01-2023, 01:24 AM
I've got LIs* contact if you need, glad you enjoyed it! they quire good for hj 🤓

Is lis* chio? Wanted to try her for awhile but the photo she posted a bit too good to be true, making me hesitate of landmine.

Backed from a session with XM, still seductive as usual, had my solid massage with 2x happiness. CNY period, not easy to book slot

MelanisticWolf
23-01-2023, 01:45 AM
any bro can share XM's contact?

TIA will upz points.

BoobsterUnited
23-01-2023, 02:25 AM
any bro can share XM's contact?

TIA will upz points.

Bro, pm-ed

dexpaul
23-01-2023, 04:54 AM
Can anyone share xm’s contact. Thank you

BoobsterUnited
24-01-2023, 09:38 AM
Can anyone share xm’s contact. Thank you

Pm sent, hope u enjoy bro

hwee89
25-01-2023, 05:03 AM

Hi bro, can pm me xm contact? Tia

bignehneh
25-01-2023, 08:18 AM
Go after 10pm when shop close. You get lots of happening

skihon
25-01-2023, 09:03 AM
Is lis* chio? Wanted to try her for awhile but the photo she posted a bit too good to be true, making me hesitate of landmine.

Backed from a session with XM, still seductive as usual, had my solid massage with 2x happiness. CNY period, not easy to book slot

恭喜发财bro, so what you got from her. I was hoping to get more from her since i have tried XL.

Ah69Boy
25-01-2023, 09:53 AM
Have any bros tried the massage place G*** A** spa along YCK road opp the stadium? It looks like a very nice and cosy establishment.

Vicquek
25-01-2023, 10:54 AM
Have any bros tried the massage place G*** A** spa along YCK road opp the stadium? It looks like a very nice and cosy establishment.

Golden Art is a clean and good massage place
No GQ ask

testoste
25-01-2023, 11:55 AM
Golden Art is a clean and good massage place
No GQ ask

Any pretty looking MLs in Golden Art ?

BoobsterUnited
25-01-2023, 12:51 PM

PM-ed XM contact, hope u enjoy bro!

rogerbear
25-01-2023, 02:57 PM

Hi Hi can share what's this G*** spa? cant figure it out on. Last time i rmb is he*** spa but ever since i found other places that's cheaper and not 88 chope shop i didnt frequent there alr. TYIA

rogerbear
25-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Based on first visit(1 hour), seems clean, professional than massage. She really hit all my sore spots.

can share contact? thanks alot

LanaTanpaGula
25-01-2023, 03:08 PM
Is Knead Press 100% super duper clean? Anyone able to unlock?

sicklymicky
25-01-2023, 03:41 PM
Hi Hi can share what's this G*** spa? cant figure it out on. Last time i rmb is he*** spa but ever since i found other places that's cheaper and not 88 chope shop i didnt frequent there alr. TYIA

Very straightforward.

H****** spa moved out. G*** spa moved in. Same exact shop.

H****** spa is a HJ only shop. G*** spa is basically a FJ joint, advertising some of the girls on those prc FL websites.

rythuno
25-01-2023, 03:58 PM

Done. Do contact her early. No last minute walk in

rogerbear
25-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Very straightforward.

H****** spa is a HJ only shop. G*** spa is basically a FJ joint, advertising some of the girls on those prc FL websites.

Wow i dint know that. that's like so blatant and in bright day light if that's the shop location. HAHA if you dont mind can share where to find the website too?

Previously h*** SPA they having promotion after competiting with Royale but i guess they cant beat them after all. Royale have pretty much some nice ones but the pricing is too $$$. Used to be regular there but alas... wont go back unless feeling super rich.

VodkaMenthol
25-01-2023, 06:01 PM
Any bro happen to have qiqi at ussc number? Accidently deleted it. Gam xia

angry31
25-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Can share XL number?had Xiaolan today. Went for the 110 package (including 50 entrance fees). Her hard massage was good. Her teasing was nice too. Allowed zhut zhut. Ample boobs with big areola (brudders who have visited her will understand). Money well spent.

angry31
25-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Have tried Xm. Any other girl there ? Want to try other.恭喜发财bro, so what you got from her. I was hoping to get more from her since i have tried XL.

Henias
25-01-2023, 07:27 PM
Guys, anyone knows who is she? I tried adding her but she just wont add back.

Iceman11
26-01-2023, 12:20 AM
Guys, anyone knows who is she? I tried adding her but she just wont add back.

The”original” Selina from M*** & S****. Went back PRC last sept or so, told be back again this year after settling some home matters.

skihon
26-01-2023, 02:01 AM
Have tried Xm. Any other girl there ? Want to try other.

Try XL, she also not bad

Henias
26-01-2023, 10:30 AM
The”original” Selina from M*** & S****. Went back PRC last sept or so, told be back again this year after settling some home matters.
i see! ty

i wonder which one better? :)

w810_76
26-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Original one better...

Iceman11
26-01-2023, 12:13 PM
i see! ty

i wonder which one better? :)

Never try the “subsequent” Selina, in fact I stop going there after she RTC, as the lowest price already at high side, and with only one common bathroom.

The “original” is actually quite a big bone and tall girl, and can deliver some solid massage. Soft spoken and polite, last visit before she went back share some funny stories about her and her “going-to broke off” boyfriend at that time which was quite amusing, as she can really curse and swear despite being soft spoken.

bpafree39
27-01-2023, 10:09 AM
Any bro tried Haili near Serangoon? Worth visiting?

Restrain
27-01-2023, 01:06 PM
One of the spa opposite Seragoon Stadium where it used to house the famed Wendy and Nana has changed hands, regulars of these 2 gals and some other popular gals in the past probably know which spa I am referring to.. Now call Forest something..

Anyone tried it yet? Appreciate FRs.

william_2825
27-01-2023, 01:27 PM
One of the spa opposite Seragoon Stadium where it used to house the famed Wendy and Nana has changed hands, regulars of these 2 gals and some other popular gals in the past probably know which spa I am referring to.. Now call Forest something..

Anyone tried it yet? Appreciate FRs.

is nana still there bro?
tot of visiting later

wishxwish
27-01-2023, 01:28 PM
Went once after the shop changed hands.
For rooms, the partitions are built all way to ceiling instead of half height partition previously.
As for ladies, can't comment much as I took the only 1 available during that time. She mentioned that there are 2 other ladies.

Restrain
27-01-2023, 01:44 PM
is nana still there bro?
tot of visiting later

No, Nana no longer there, but she is still in SG. Try reaching out to her on wechat and you should be able to get her.

Restrain
27-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Went once after the shop changed hands.
For rooms, the partitions are built all way to ceiling instead of half height partition previously.
As for ladies, can't comment much as I took the only 1 available during that time. She mentioned that there are 2 other ladies.

Service offerings still the same? :rolleyes:

william_2825
27-01-2023, 01:54 PM
No, Nana no longer there, but she is still in SG. Try reaching out to her on wechat and you should be able to get her.

Thanks bro for the info
I dun hv her wc as i always go for Wendy

wishxwish
27-01-2023, 02:05 PM
Service offerings still the same? :rolleyes:

No fj for the lady who served me. The rest of svc menu are available

BoobsterUnited
27-01-2023, 02:22 PM
恭喜发财bro, so what you got from her. I was hoping to get more from her since i have tried XL.

Bro, I haven’t try XL yet. How is ur part 2 with XL, manage to up her?

skihon
27-01-2023, 02:56 PM
Bro, I haven’t try XL yet. How is ur part 2 with XL, manage to up her?

Not yet bro, no time to go make appointments

willfly1234
27-01-2023, 03:30 PM

Bro, can pm me XM contact? Thanks a million

tpylor8
27-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Wow i dint know that. that's like so blatant and in bright day light if that's the shop location. HAHA if you dont mind can share where to find the website too?

Previously h*** SPA they having promotion after competiting with Royale but i guess they cant beat them after all. Royale have pretty much some nice ones but the pricing is too $$$. Used to be regular there but alas... wont go back unless feeling super rich.

Can check the usual websites which offer sensual massage services and filter by hougang or kovan.
I booked a 2xhj session with massage for 110.
Entered via back door which still shows h***** spa. Went to level 2, greeted by a prc lady with a shrill voice.
Wanted to ask about full but her English cannot make it.
2x rushed hj with non existent massage .
Top nude, can roam but very bad attitude..
No kissing
Likely won't return

stinger123
27-01-2023, 10:13 PM

Additional 3 red for private room.. but not for first timer.. 🤗

Kicks1990
27-01-2023, 11:26 PM
Hi Bro can share contact or location please? Tia willing to trade

Kicks1990
27-01-2023, 11:27 PM
Hi Bro can share location or conatct please? willing to trade, TIA

My earlier Thread got deleted. Since the location is near to Kovan. I will post it here.

Location: discreet but love or hate it. accessibility is poor but you can park right at the doorstep if there is a lot. Mrt is a distance away but walkable.
Look: still attractive even though she looks older in person. Maybe c cup. Late 20s to early 30s, my guess.
Massage: quite good. Intensity can be requested on demand. Massages back and legs.
Attitude: very good. Takes your cue. If you choose to be quiet, she can be quiet. We had a good conversation going. No phone usage during my session.
Damage: I took the cheapest package at $58. hJ with roaming at $80 although she quoted $100.

Texted her and told her I’m going over. Greeted me when I arrived. Changed and started with back massage. Kept asking me if her strengthen is ok. At one point, she asked if I wanted oil to be applied. I told her I don’t like the oily feeling and it’s hard to wash off. She responded “别担心,我会帮你洗掉”. Wow, so happening..shower with me? Even washing me would be a nice treat to start the day. Brain wasn’t processing. Told her I’m fine, no need to. She continued her massage toward my waist and suddenly pulled down my shorts to my knees. Damned, False alarm. It was Just to massage my butt and pulled the shorts back up thereafter. Flipped over and massaged my thighs. Then… she dimmed the lights. I knew what was to come. I jokingly said “没必要。 我只是来按摩”。 her expression was priceless. I was laughing. She told this is the only way for her to earn money. Agreed on price and proceeded. She lifted her top and reveal her nice melons. She looked intently at me and slowly jerked me off. I pulled her body against mine before releasing.. took me a long time to cum and she didn’t complained at all. At fact, I exceeded by 10 minutes against the 1 hour mark. Had a relatively good time with her. YMMV

Brothers who have a fetish for dongbei ladies might like her. Do pm me if you want her contact.

yakiniku
28-01-2023, 12:52 AM
Hello fellow bonkers!
Another quick MR near kovan area..

Spa place is just beside a mamak eatery place. Inital starts with F.... spa

Added them on wechat and saw their ML pics and browsed through and book baby.
Upon reach of the place... was give two option.. 1 blue 1 green for normal 1h massage or topup 13 for hot oil massage.. Took the normal one as first time commando this place..

Girl wise.. Look like pics except she dyed her hair. She's young ( i think 20 ). Lookwise shes on the petite cute side, could speak conversational chinese but might not understand chinese that's too chim.

She tries her best to massage but could tell she's pretty new to massage.
Overall average massage, not for those who likes those solid tok-gong massage.

Towards the end, did some sensual massage on your balls. Flipped over and started playing with your didi and made small chat. Soon after she popped the question.. 1 blue note for hj + roam top(didn't ask if can roam bottom), 80 for top off roaming.

Decided to go for the basic hj as I felt it's expensive to pay additional 30 for top off.

Overall trip was alright. Gave it a 5/10.
Might give other ML a try.. saw someone of my type when I walk into the alley of rooms.

Credits to Runningboy85 for sharing new ventures as always.

Stay safe and bonk hard people :D

ZiYouRen
28-01-2023, 02:44 AM
Any bro tried Haili near Serangoon? Worth visiting?

I tried before. I don't think it's worth visiting.

lampaman
28-01-2023, 07:39 AM
Want to try XM… anybody can pm contact thanks bros

lampaman
28-01-2023, 07:40 AM
Bro, can pm me XM contact? Thanks a million

Can send me XM contact too. 😁

thenewbie85
29-01-2023, 01:34 PM
Dropped by MDL yesterday near closing, they were having a mini CNY+ lady boss celebration. They were also gathering because one of the ladies is leaving for another shop. Tiagong only, don't flame me.

Anyway I was there for XL/LL. She has only been here a few months, but her skills are good. Knows where to press hard, really wants to satisfy. Like what other bros said, her playability high too, once she warms up to you.

interested bros can PM me,up my points yada yada you know the drill..

needforboobs
29-01-2023, 04:05 PM

Private room shiok. Many good memories of fucking my ml when i regular there few years ago.

xiao_boy
29-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Private room shiok. Many good memories of fucking my ml when i regular there few years ago.

Sounds like N****

Restrain
30-01-2023, 01:20 PM

Private room shiok, but are there any worthy MLs now to use it? :rolleyes:

xm3curial
30-01-2023, 02:44 PM
Hi broo can pm me the contact pls :)

exc11hatch
30-01-2023, 03:32 PM
Got a contact near the stadium area, guys who are familiar will know what I meant .

unregister
30-01-2023, 03:52 PM
Hello fellow bonkers!
Another quick MR near kovan area..

Spa place is just beside a mamak eatery place. Inital starts with F.... spa

Added them on wechat and saw their ML pics and browsed through and book baby.
Upon reach of the place... was give two option.. 1 blue 1 green for normal 1h massage or topup 13 for hot oil massage.. Took the normal one as first time commando this place..

Girl wise.. Look like pics except she dyed her hair. She's young ( i think 20 ). Lookwise shes on the petite cute side, could speak conversational chinese but might not understand chinese that's too chim.

She tries her best to massage but could tell she's pretty new to massage.
Overall average massage, not for those who likes those solid tok-gong massage.

Towards the end, did some sensual massage on your balls. Flipped over and started playing with your didi and made small chat. Soon after she popped the question.. 1 blue note for hj + roam top(didn't ask if can roam bottom), 80 for top off roaming.

Decided to go for the basic hj as I felt it's expensive to pay additional 30 for top off.

Overall trip was alright. Gave it a 5/10.
Might give other ML a try.. saw someone of my type when I walk into the alley of rooms.

Credits to Runningboy85 for sharing new ventures as always.

Stay safe and bonk hard people :D

Thanks for sharing ur experience with Us.
My wife and I went to kovan market last weekend.
Did not manage to spot this MP Starts F xxxxx SPA.

Good if u can PM the name of that SPA.:D

BoobsterUnited
30-01-2023, 10:47 PM

Bro, last time no need top up to use the room. As long as regular, take 58 package can use alr, but need to book with ML before hand

needforboobs
31-01-2023, 12:37 AM
Private room shiok, but are there any worthy MLs now to use it? :rolleyes:

Have not gone back for 2 years le...

proloner
31-01-2023, 11:31 AM
Got a contact near the stadium area, guys who are familiar will know what I meant .

got how many ML there now? any to intro?

Restrain
31-01-2023, 01:55 PM

Share your MR/FR? Worthy to RTM/RTF?:rolleyes:

icedtehpeng
31-01-2023, 11:40 PM
Any kind bros keen to share XM ctc? Can pm me.. Keen to try. TIA :D

Chillnplay
01-02-2023, 12:33 AM
Anyone has ctc to gxxg spa? Wonder if they open till late

gatsbykai
01-02-2023, 03:31 AM

hey bro, can pm me XM contact 🙏🏻

gatsbykai
01-02-2023, 03:38 AM
PM-ed XM contact, hope u enjoy bro!

Hey bro, can PM me XM's contact too? TIA

LurkerLurks
02-02-2023, 06:04 PM
Very straightforward.

im surprised they do it openly. that h was not even a hj, is more like carrot roberts for hj imo. well i have not been that stretch ever since that fav joint of mine gone and was replaced by a premium outlet now. now this g spa is sparking interest lol.

fabwan
02-02-2023, 07:53 PM
Xm shifted to another place.. Jfyi

DreamTill2022
03-02-2023, 09:01 AM

Any idea where she went?

Whitebear201784
03-02-2023, 09:40 AM
Any idea where she went?

Her new address is in her wechat.

skihon
03-02-2023, 10:21 AM

I just saw WC her updates she move to another location

darkknight8484
03-02-2023, 01:05 PM
XM has moved to a new location with private rooms....thats based on her comment on her michat post...time to make an appointment🤪🤪🤪

BoobsterUnited
03-02-2023, 01:16 PM
Yea, XM shifted shop. I prefer the new shop, parking is much more convenient, with many nice food nearby. Foot soldier bros may got to walk a bit from MRT. 5-10 mins, maybe

Kingandaces18
03-02-2023, 02:37 PM
Can share xm ctc pls? Tia

Creative1983
03-02-2023, 04:44 PM
Wah.. XM just moved 2-3 times further away..
Anyway anyone tried looking for her at her new location? How’s the setup?

sicklymicky
03-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Yea, XM shifted shop. I prefer the new shop, parking is much more convenient, with many nice food nearby. Foot soldier bros may got to walk a bit from MRT. 5-10 mins, maybe

Seems like she shifted a little far away. For bros staying in northeast side, this is not a good sign lol.

Gtti
03-02-2023, 05:34 PM

There's a mild call Mary,bro any feedback?

BoobsterUnited
03-02-2023, 06:33 PM
Seems like she shifted a little far away. For bros staying in northeast side, this is not a good sign lol.

Her new shop is more convenient for me. At night, the foot traffic there is much lesser than her old shop. New shop both front and back got huge carpark. Sunday got free parking if I’m not wrong

skihon
03-02-2023, 08:12 PM
Her new shop is more convenient for me. At night, the foot traffic there is much lesser than her old shop. New shop both front and back got huge carpark. Sunday got free parking if I’m not wrong

Thats good for you, after massage can go to the hawker center nearby

Klutz95
04-02-2023, 08:20 AM
Hi can pm ctc pls?

Laopizhui
04-02-2023, 09:13 AM

Sorry to correct u bro, is not excellent Thai massage. The correct name is ESSENTIAL Thai massage. Lucky there is only one massage place there.. I was lucky that she got time. Her massage place is clean n new. Soothing music, plus her massage is real professional type. Not those from golden Mile piano type. Book a 90 mins slot with her. The moment she starts masssge my legs, she ask my stomach a lot of wind is it? I was surprised she knew, I ask her how she know? She say the sole of my feet are hard, is a sign of stomach wind. Advice me to go for leg massage somewhere else. As she does not do leg massage.

Now this place is 'clean', sparkling clean one. Those looking for special will be disappointed. Did help the sore back. Feeling refresh and light.

testoste
04-02-2023, 10:02 AM
Sorry to correct u bro, is not excellent Thai massage. The correct name is ESSENTIAL Thai massage. Lucky there is only one massage place there.. I was lucky that she got time. Her massage place is clean n new. Soothing music, plus her massage is real professional type. Not those from golden Mile piano type. Book a 90 mins slot with her. The moment she starts masssge my legs, she ask my stomach a lot of wind is it? I was surprised she knew, I ask her how she know? She say the sole of my feet are hard, is a sign of stomach wind. Advice me to go for leg massage somewhere else. As she does not do leg massage.

Now this place is 'clean', sparkling clean one. Those looking for special will be disappointed. Did help the sore back. Feeling refresh and light.

Yup, clean clean one. Tried there once. Good massage.

Gtti
04-02-2023, 01:13 PM

What's the charges
like?

testoste
04-02-2023, 11:26 PM
What's the charges
like?

50 for 1 hour of Thai massage

Igorrr
05-02-2023, 09:09 AM

Thanks bro. Yes, went there twice already and like u said, it's clean. The massage is professionally done and the owner is friendly and outgoing

TheKrillez
05-02-2023, 11:42 AM
Hi anyone kind enough to share XM contact? TIA

Sojun
05-02-2023, 09:50 PM
Please do share XM contact! Cheers!

poppoppop
05-02-2023, 10:34 PM
Please share XM new location

meyde00
06-02-2023, 09:45 AM
Wonder anyone experienced XM keep asking for iPhone 14 as a gift? I never fall for that though. Just curious, if everyone who visited her recently got kanna hahaha.

bpafree39
06-02-2023, 10:40 AM
Anyone knows what time XM starts work? I wechat her but no reply

yalpnez
06-02-2023, 03:00 PM
This thread slowly evolving into a XM thread again. Haha

Im more curious who’s left behind in the previous shop as well as the obvious Fjoint that took over H****** spa. Girls inside not to my liking + musky smell at the entrance. Girls advertised on Audi/MM site.

Pochinki
06-02-2023, 05:08 PM

Im more curious who’s left behind in the previous shop as well as the obvious Fjoint that took over H****** spa. Girls inside not to my liking + musky smell at the entrance. Girls advertised on Audi/MM site.

Haha I suspect is the same guy reply to himself for XM advertising, if you see the MRs/FRs the format is almost the same for the same few users.

Bird123
06-02-2023, 08:31 PM
Wah.. XM just moved 2-3 times further away..
Anyway anyone tried looking for her at her new location? How’s the setup?

Can pm xm contact? Thanks

Bird123
06-02-2023, 09:01 PM

Can share xm contact? Thanks!

Jeffreyloo
06-02-2023, 09:10 PM
Hi Bro can you please PM share contact and location. Thank you very much

thenewbie85
06-02-2023, 09:14 PM
Can share xm contact? Thanks!

Seriously, can this not turn into a thread about XM again..? She's not even that fantastic, there are other shops and other girls in the area! Case in point, there's a YZM nearby that's not bad. Hope we can keep this thread alive and not get deleted by mods.

LurkerLurks
06-02-2023, 11:14 PM

im surprised this replacement joint doesnt even operate till late, went pass to recee that day around 9+ and was surprised to see it shut alr even tho there put till 10.30pm. but from back entrance around carpark can see lv2 got light and someone bathing, maybe having actions inside lol

BatamBro
07-02-2023, 12:44 AM
Wonder anyone experienced XM keep asking for iPhone 14 as a gift? I never fall for that though. Just curious, if everyone who visited her recently got kanna hahaha.

nothing new , you play long with the ML usually they'll take advantage of your emotional attachment etc.. call you hubby, 亲爱 and all the sweet things.
then share with you about how business has been bad lately, boss also not good to her and all those stories.. once the rapport established then the request for gifts, dinner etc. I still remember seeing one bro tapao dinner for her then lanlan wait outside 60mins because got new customer just arrived lol

yalpnez
07-02-2023, 02:21 AM
Seriously, can this not turn into a thread about XM again..? She's not even that fantastic, there are other shops and other girls in the area! Case in point, there's a YZM nearby that's not bad. Hope we can keep this thread alive and not get deleted by mods.

Yes..I got sick of XM after 3 visits. Plus she kept increasing her charges and short changed time. And was very demanding about it. The usual stuff when a ML let popularity get to her head.

The area is quite a bore tbh. YZM isn’t bad but the lack of privacy in such an enclosed cramped area turns me off.

Old TC only visited once, whereas no incentive to knock on their sparkling bright Neighbour’s

Fishball shop girls are just another bunch of money grabbers.

Have yet to visit MS since they brought in the new girls - mainly due to their price change. Not gonna pay 68 for entrance fee.

yalpnez
07-02-2023, 02:23 AM
im surprised this replacement joint doesnt even operate till late, went pass to recee that day around 9+ and was surprised to see it shut alr even tho there put till 10.30pm. but from back entrance around carpark can see lv2 got light and someone bathing, maybe having actions inside lol

The girls are listed on sponsored sites. Pretty sure they will let you in via back door if you call them. But it feels too…Jalan besar ish. Iykyk.

ZiYouRen
07-02-2023, 04:32 AM
We gotta stop talking about XM here, since she shifted and is no longer in this area.

thenewbie85
07-02-2023, 08:53 AM
Yes..I got sick of XM after 3 visits. Plus she kept increasing her charges and short changed time. And was very demanding about it. The usual stuff when a ML let popularity get to her head.

The area is quite a bore tbh. YZM isn’t bad but the lack of privacy in such an enclosed cramped area turns me off.

Old TC only visited once, whereas no incentive to knock on their sparkling bright Neighbour’s

Have yet to visit MS since they brought in the new girls - mainly due to their price change. Not gonna pay 68 for entrance fee.

Now this is a seasoned kovan cheongster! kudos!

BatamBro
07-02-2023, 08:55 AM

yah exactly, 68 entrance fee is damn rip off.
too bad they always keep increasing and tell you about how bad business is but always fully booked

bluewolf
07-02-2023, 02:25 PM
Bro, can share contact ? pls 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Healman
07-02-2023, 02:51 PM
So now MDL only left with Lan Lan ah...

skihon
07-02-2023, 02:57 PM

I guess she will be very busy. Now no competitors

formidable
07-02-2023, 08:53 PM

What's the charges
like?

50 for 1 hour of Thai massage

Thanks bro. Yes, went there twice already and like u said, it's clean. The massage is professionally done and the owner is friendly and outgoing

SPA name can google online with phone contact
i prebook 1hr slot and was late 15mins , she say she got another customer in next hr slot. So i choose 30min slot later i realise it seems like an hr massage regimen(like in time/space different dimension ).
Nevertheless is enough and still numb,authentic hard massage to soothe and ease my shoulder back pain.

Spa outside and insider ambience is nice with 2 bedder . Understand from her one ML is coming soon.
She is pretty SYT IMHO.
Prebook early to avoid disappointment.
Name Bella
Looks 8/10 (SYT)
Body figure(her outfit outlook) 8/10
Body skin silk soft when she massage my hand palm 9/10
Massage (Thai) 9/10 It has been close to 4 years (pre covid) since I try in Thailand Bangkok . Every spot she hit is hard numb YES YES YES massage acupoint. Stretch twist turn my neck ,shoulder WOOH WOW (:

Bella also gave me some tips about relieving shoulder tension and how to improve flexibility - she was incredibly knowledgeable about the anatomy and physiology of the body. The atmosphere was friendly and the music was relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience!

Makansutra: Die Die Must Eat
Massagesutra: Die Die Must Try

RTM : Planning next appointment booking already (: ,beat the queue

ZiYouRen
08-02-2023, 01:39 AM

No lah, Lan Lan there got another colleague. Not sure the name, but I think Lan Lan look better.

skihon
08-02-2023, 10:49 AM
Recently went to find XL, since XM left the place XL is the next ML i will look for. Her service is as good as XM, she knows i got shoulder pain so she very focus on that most of the time and then massage other areas. Massage and service i give 6/10.

BoobsterUnited
08-02-2023, 03:56 PM
Recently went to find XL, since XM left the place XL is the next ML i will look for. Her service is as good as XM, she knows i got shoulder pain so she very focus on that most of the time and then massage other areas. Massage and service i give 6/10.

I think left YY and XL. JJ, ex MDL, got do outcall, but too milfy not my cup of tea