PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155

francined69
27-04-2015, 05:28 AM
Everton beat Man U 3-0. Unexpected score line but they played well.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
27-04-2015, 07:37 AM
Great to see Coutinho in the Team of the year as attacking midfielder which is rightly dominated by Chel players ;)

owen10
27-04-2015, 01:16 PM
No offence bro! My post was out out of frustration coz our manager seemed to be enjoying those interview more than winning matches! As for players need time , I can only agree to a certain extend! We can't be paying 20 odds million forplayers and wait for them 3/4 years to show result? I don't see this happen often in other top clubs!its either the manager doesn't know how to effectively use them or they just being carrot head for paying those money for these players!

no worries bro, i know it wasn't directed at me or any specific bros here.

indeed it's very frustrating being a Pool fan now. a manager running out of ideas, a team playing without heart and confidence, disgruntled fans, useless owners ...

ok bro sex crusader + all bros here, juz a friendly discussion. so what kinda drastic changes do u reckon Pool mgt should do?

... sack BR 1st?

... revamp squad? who would u like to axe? for me, it's undoubtedly Mario. Lovren and Manquillo, i dun think they fit and i hope they go. Lallana, Lambert, Markowic, i will give them 1 more season.

... next, who wd u like to sign? im not feelin very optimistic but i dun see many 'marquee players' wanting to come here, esp when we are most likely not playing in ECL.

KangTuo
27-04-2015, 01:58 PM
esp when we are most likely not playing in ECL.

we had hope.. infact if we win WBA we have more hopes.
it can only be a 2 point gap :(

KangTuo
27-04-2015, 02:02 PM
... revamp squad?

... next, who wd u like to sign?

get 2 good strikers and a central defender will do.
Who? I don't know :p

so who is out? MB, Boroni, Toure
look into the academy for good prospect. i.e Ibe and Sterling

LeeHsienLoong
27-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Allow me to weighing in my thoughts.

Asking for Rodgers head to roll is not going to solve the problem.
Why?
The owners of Liverpool FC believe in their business model and sticks to it.
Yes, you heard me right.
Business model.

FSG is an investment organization and ROI is very important to John Henry.
This method had ripped success in Boston Red Sox and these people believe it will eventually balloon great returns for Liverpool.
Sadly, it is not going to happen especially in EPL.

They have managed to steady the club and trust me, if someone comes in with a sizable offer, they will sell.

Rodgers has knowledge but does not have the required players to implement those tactics.
Liverpool's midfield needs a revamp.
Observe Chelsea and one will understand why the team is so successful.
Or maybe watch Juventus and Barcelona.
Gerrard, Lucas, Allen and even Henderson is not going to control the midfield.
Swap for Arturo Vidal or a cheaper alternative, William Carvalho as a holding midfielder and Miralem Pjanic who has the ability to make those deadly passes to the forwards.
There is Sterling, Coutinho, Lallana, and Ibe therefore there is abundant of talent in the attacking and creative department.

A striker to compliment Sturridge is Javier Hernandez who is valued at £7million by your fiercest rivals.
He has good pace, agile, reads the game well and most importantly he scores goals.
Hernandez is South American which means he will work his socks off for the club, the typically trait in a street footballer.

Mignolet is a good shot stopper but his back four needs confidence.
A good back-up for Mignolet is Petr Cech.
Skrtel is there but makes unacceptable mistakes.
Mamadou Sakho is a beast and I expect this guy to come clean together with Dejan Lovren.
If Lovren can continue to display performance like he did against WBA, this guy will achieve great results in Liverpool.
Both this guys are only 25 and this is a good time to form a great partnership.
Jon Flanagan is better at right-back but Alberto Moreno at left-back poses some questions.
He has more attacking flair than defensive strengths but this could change if Rodgers plays a 4-2-3-1 formation which does not require him to makes those attacking runs.

Liverpool :

Mignolet, Can, Skrtel (C), Lovren, Moreno, Vidal, Pjanic, Sterling, Coutinho, Hernandez, Sturridge

Subs:

Cech, Sakho, Flanagan, Henderson, Ibe, Lallana, Lambert

Good Luck!

escobar43535
27-04-2015, 04:59 PM

Highly frustrating and very disappointed after seeing United drop 6 points in their last 2 matches!

Also sick and tired of BR's post game interviews. Both he and quite afew squad players have totally let down the club and its fans. Sadly this also includes SG, so he too should just shut his gob and reflect on his recent pathetic performances.

Tbh the Reds don't deserve a CL place based on current form and management. Appears like some redmen have given up and are now coasting along thinking about their summer holidays while drawing obscene weekly pay packets notwithstanding their dismal form.

On BR, I say unless we can get someone of a higher calibre like Klop, then best to stick wif BR for one more season. Better the devil you know!

francined69
27-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Javier Hernandez will probably cost more given his recent form at Real Madrid. But he is a decent striker n most important score goals for his club. Carlos Tevez is another choice.

Lamborghini
27-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Why is Liverpool having a look at Memphis Depay ?

The club needs an established and proven striker unless Rodgers feel Sturridge will be injury-free next season and smash 25 goals while Origi gets the club 10 to 15 goals.

masterwanker
27-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Please do remember that BR's target this season is to get Liverpool back into Champions League. Can he do and the team do it ? That remains to be seen . Even if Liverpool can qualify for the Champions League , here is a manager who does not have he international experience. What the future holds nobody knows as the one who is holding the purse is FSG. As fans we can only suffer with the club . Hopefully next season will be better than this season. We can only support the club through good times and bad times. YNWA.

sex crusader
27-04-2015, 07:43 PM
no worries bro, i know it wasn't directed at me or any specific bros here.

indeed it's very frustrating being a Pool fan now. a manager running out of ideas, a team playing without heart and confidence, disgruntled fans, useless owners ...

ok bro sex crusader + all bros here, juz a friendly discussion. so what kinda drastic changes do u reckon Pool mgt should do?

... sack BR 1st?

... revamp squad? who would u like to axe? for me, it's undoubtedly Mario. Lovren and Manquillo, i dun think they fit and i hope they go. Lallana, Lambert, Markowic, i will give them 1 more season.

... next, who wd u like to sign? im not feelin very optimistic but i dun see many 'marquee players' wanting to come here, esp when we are most likely not playing in ECL.

Well...owner can't be changed unless some oil tycoon come with hefty offer! BR got to go la...he has got this kampong mindset! Judging from the player he bought, lovern, Allen , lallana, Mb etc . He bought them was pure
Y these players play or played in the BPL. What contribution have these players given to pool ? Only couthino is a decent buy ! Think get fandi Ahmad also better at this stage!:D

ShadowRiders
27-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Okay okay lah..... I will personally tell the LFC management on 17th July 2015 when they are in town to change the manager... and recommend Fandi Ahmad to them. :D

owen10
27-04-2015, 09:06 PM

Ya sigh bro ... If we played well n lost, at least not so TL ... We know they had given their best. But if u looked at the last matches agt WBA, Villa, MU, Ars we lost the zest, drive n confidence seen in the earlier matches. Why huh? The players were supposed to be driven up for the 4th spot but seems like it had an adverse effect. Juz suay? Or did the bad luck coincide with SG's return? I really dunno why leh but we seem to play worse when SG starts. Do u guys feel the same???

get 2 good strikers and a central defender will do.
Who? I don't know :p

so who is out? MB, Boroni, Toure
look into the academy for good prospect. i.e Ibe and Sterling

I almost forgotten abt Borini. Lol
Wasn't he good at one stage, scoring a goal or 2?
I was surprised BR did not give him a chance but chose MB instead.
Suspect some kindof coach-player spat.

The Milk Man
28-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Or did the bad luck coincide with SG's return?

I almost forgotten abt Borini. Lol
Wasn't he good at one stage, scoring a goal or 2?
I was surprised BR did not give him a chance but chose MB instead.
Suspect some kindof coach-player spat.

Playing SG is a mistake as he is no longer the talent that he used to be...... playing him weakens the team and stifles the creativity and enthusiasm by the other players to push themselves as they are afraid of upstaging one of LFC's Icon who sadly should have retired last year.

Liverpool & Sunderland had agreed a deal for Borini to move to Sunderland before the start of the season but Borini refused to go and insisted on staying put at Anfield to "honour" his contract..... this selfish act of his caused a rift between BR & himself and Borini went from being a favourite of BR to being an outcast. I believe that Liverpool wants to sell Borini again when this season is over and BR refuses to let him play so as to impress upon him the message that he is not wanted at Anfield and will not be getting any games if he chooses to remain.

SnowLeopards
28-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Before I forget.

It is has been exactly 25 years since Liverpool won the EPL.

28 APRIL 1990.

Pierre.

sex crusader
29-04-2015, 01:18 AM
Before I forget.

It is has been exactly 25 years since Liverpool won the EPL.

28 APRIL 1990.

Pierre.

Lost count Liao Ler! Got inside news bor? Sic Ler!:D

naemlo
29-04-2015, 03:32 AM
1st goal Mario too slow or maybe lazy.... allowed Hull onside and scored. :o

Lamborghini
29-04-2015, 03:35 AM
Good run by Glen Johnson and Liverpool misses a vital opportunity.

francined69
29-04-2015, 05:36 AM
Full time Hull 1 Pool 0

Another forgettable season

KangTuo
29-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Full time Hull 1 Pool 0

4 more matches to go, next season will be better

escobar43535
29-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Full time Hull 1 Pool 0

About sums up our season, one big mess and total disappointment.

Really hope the management put things right over the summer.

Hurricane88
29-04-2015, 10:35 AM
About sums up our season, one big mess and total disappointment.

Really hope the management put things right over the summer.

Always self destruct when the end April to May period....think the curse hv not been broken...:)

sex crusader
29-04-2015, 10:51 AM
Full time Hull 1 Pool 0

Watching F1 better! Ferrari is back!:D

SnowLeopards
29-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Watching F1 better! Ferrari is back!:D

Did you watch your favourite Joe Allen ?

He made an awesome challenge else it could have been 2-0. :D

Pierre.

sex crusader
29-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Did you watch your favourite Joe Allen ?

He made an awesome challenge else it could have been 2-0. :D

Pierre.

Nah....didn't watch the game! Battle thread is more entertaining!:D

owen10
29-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Always self destruct when the end April to May period....think the curse hv not been broken...:)

Very sad result but frankly, not unexpected. :(

masterwanker
30-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Out of Carling Cup
Out of Champions League first round
Out of FA Cup

Liverpool can't even beat Aston Villa.:eek:

Will BR be out of the job at the end of the season ?

Out of next year Champions League
Lost 4 matches in a row.
MB still can't score.
No sign of Borini,
Dun know if can even qualify for Europa league.
Back to square one - mid level team
Pity the fans.
Glad the fans are boycotting the matches because of high price tickets.

Even if BR is around next season doubt he can improve the team further. Nobody wants to come to Anfield to play.

Really shake head. :(

owen10
01-05-2015, 11:42 AM
This weekend Pool better dun sia suay n beat QPR!
If you cannot beat a bottom team you don't deserve a Euro spot!
Pls do not let down yr fans anymore!

sex crusader
01-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Lost 4 matches in a row.
MB still can't score.
No sign of Borini,
Pity the fans.

Even if BR is around next season doubt he can improve the team further. Nobody wants to come to Anfield to play.

Yeah....BR still talk non stop like a bloody politician ! Maybe he shd run for prime minister rather than managing a club!:rolleyes:

SnowLeopards
01-05-2015, 12:32 PM
Yeah....BR still talk non stop like a bloody politician ! Maybe he shd run for prime minister rather than managing a club!:rolleyes:

Brendan Rodgers had been speaking about getting marquee signings for two seasons.

In the first season he got 'marquee signing' Mario Balotelli. :D

I await next season who will be labelled marquee signing.

BBC (http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32515766) have branded his season a failure. ;)

Pierre.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-05-2015, 12:52 PM
This weekend Pool better dun sia suay n beat QPR!
If you cannot beat a bottom team you don't deserve a Euro spot!
Pls do not let down yr fans anymore!

As a loyal fan.....myself....the only way for Liverpool to progress for future years ahead is to get rid of the Manager 1st and regroup the players.....henceforth...enough is enough....a win will put BR on the slightly safeline again.....selfish I may seems...but I do not want Liverpool to win :(

owen10
01-05-2015, 12:56 PM
As a loyal fan.....myself....the only way for Liverpool to progress for future years ahead is to get rid of the Manager 1st and regroup the players.....henceforth...enough is enough....a win will put BR on the slightly safeline again.....selfish I may seems...but I do not want Liverpool to win :(

Lol
If anyone says QPR can beat Pool this weekend I won't challenge u!
:D

masterwanker
01-05-2015, 09:06 PM

Talk is cheap . The results don't fool anyone. Even if BR were to stay on another year would Liverpool be able to return back to our their glory days?

I won't be surprise if QPR are able to get some points from Liverpool. After all the bottom clubs are fighting for their survivor. What have Liverpool left except to play for their pride.

masterwanker
02-05-2015, 09:11 PM
It was rumoured that Liverpool fans will be flying a banner " Rodgers out " in today's matches.

sex crusader
02-05-2015, 09:57 PM
It was rumoured that Liverpool fans will be flying a banner " Rodgers out " in today's matches.

Tiagong this banner was supposed to fly last year Ler! :D not that I 'black heart ' la...I hope pool lose tonite and bye bye BR!:D

http://www.espnfc.com/liverpool/story/2428834/liverpool-plane-banner-calls-for-brendan-rodgers-sacking

liverpoolreds88
02-05-2015, 10:22 PM
Fuck...BR started GJ again.

wonder what happened to morena, mang and marko???

He dunn give players time to settle down n prove their worth. Keeps playing GJ who dunn have heart to perform.

:mad::mad::mad:

SnowLeopards
02-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Tiagong this banner was supposed to fly last year Ler! :D not that I 'black heart ' la...I hope pool lose tonite and bye bye BR!:D

http://www.espnfc.com/liverpool/story/2428834/liverpool-plane-banner-calls-for-brendan-rodgers-sacking

Mate, not this season and the next. :D

Pierre.

http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/58/photos/338000/620x/201338.jpg

sex crusader
02-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Mate, not this season and the next. :D

Pierre.

http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/58/photos/338000/620x/201338.jpg

Fark serious?:D. Jb....one nil up Liao!

SnowLeopards
02-05-2015, 10:53 PM
I feel Rickie Lambert is worth £16 million. :D

Pierre.

FunnyHippo
03-05-2015, 12:00 AM
LS is a flop at Barca...:)

Tiagong I hope you were watching the Barcelona game instead of the Liverpool game.
Luis Suarez FTW!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-05-2015, 12:28 AM
dunnoe how we managed to win this game tough...it was as boring as it comes....i keep switching channel between Runningman and this...:D

Dirk Kuyt
03-05-2015, 12:58 AM
Tiagong I hope you were watching the Barcelona game instead of the Liverpool game.
Luis Suarez FTW!

Suarez scored a hat trick tonite..... better than Messi (2) and Neymar (1) :D

Dirk Kuyt
03-05-2015, 01:03 AM
Fuck...BR started GJ again.

wonder what happened to morena, mang and marko???

He dunn give players time to settle down n prove their worth. Keeps playing GJ who dunn have heart to perform.

:mad::mad::mad:

Morena still not recovered from the injury from the last game.
BR does not want to play Manquillo as the loan agreement has a clause that if Manquillo plays xx number of games.... LFC has to compensate them for $Xxx
so it makes business sense not to go over the number of games agreed upon.
Markovic was on the bench and came on for GJ.

S.B.Y.1
03-05-2015, 02:32 AM
Man U 1 and WBA 2

pomrakthai
03-05-2015, 02:50 AM
Man U 1 and WBA 2

Pom didn't watch the game but according to BBC results, it was stated as

West Brom 1
MU 0

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32460284

:p

saigonsiow
03-05-2015, 11:01 AM
Morena still not recovered from the injury from the last game.
BR does not want to play Manquillo as the loan agreement has a clause that if Manquillo plays xx number of games.... LFC has to compensate them for $Xxx
so it makes business sense not to go over the number of games agreed upon.
Markovic was on the bench and came on for GJ.

Luckily GJ has a much better game defensively.

That explains why GJ is starting. SG header saves the team from being embarrassed.

escobar43535
03-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Looks like both United and Liverpool are giving their supporters a nail biting end to the season going by the results of the last 3 matches! Who would have predicted such results a month ago? Looks like the bookies were the biggest beneficiaries in this sorry state of events unfolding.

What a wretched season!

S.B.Y.1
03-05-2015, 12:11 PM
West Brom 1MU 0

Thats the correct score. Good one mas Pom. Was confused with the Pools score

masterwanker
03-05-2015, 09:17 PM
They really did fly the banner after all.

http://i.imgur.com/vqh2ISk.jpg

SnowLeopards
03-05-2015, 10:09 PM

This was embarrassing and uncalled for.

Last but not least, total lack of creativity from the people involved.

Pierre.

sex crusader
04-05-2015, 12:46 PM
This was embarrassing and uncalled for.

Last but not least, total lack of creativity from the people involved.

Pierre.

Nope! This is to show frustration from the fan! Same as a poll has been created here for two of our sbf celebrities !:D

escobar43535
04-05-2015, 12:51 PM

Rodgers out is ok but Rafa is definitely not the answer because he represents the past, the club has to move on and hopefully upwards.

Actually a fairer and more resonable banner would have read "Transfer Committee Out, World Class Director Of Football In With Loads Of £££":D

Hurricane88
04-05-2015, 01:00 PM
So fast all of you think last season 2nd place was forgotten...:)

it took Alex Ferguson 5 seasons to turn around MU to win his first league title...if SAF was fired after 3rd season which they only few points from relegation then MU will not be so successful...:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Ferguson

kyc2110
04-05-2015, 01:05 PM
Rodgers out is ok but Rafa is definitely not the answer because he represents the past, the club has to move on and hopefully upwards.

Actually a fairer and more resonable banner would have read "Transfer Committee Out, World Class Director Of Football In With Loads Of £££":D

yup....BR out! Bring in PEP Guardiola!:D

FunnyHippo
04-05-2015, 02:23 PM

it took Alex Ferguson 5 seasons to turn around MU to win his first league title...if SAF was fired after 3rd season which they only few points from relegation then MU will not be so successful...:)

Tiagong u still living in the 1980s?
Now 2015 liao!
U should ask John Henry and Brendan Rodgers to learn from Chelsea and Jose Mourinho.

Since Roman Abramovich took control of Chelsea in 2003 the club have won 15 trophies.
English Premier League is for the BIG teams leh...
Not yesterday teams.

Hurricane88
04-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Since Roman Abramovich took control of Chelsea in 2003 the club have won 15 trophies.
English Premier League is for the BIG teams leh...
Not yesterday teams.

I feel for you leh...:)

FunnyHippo
04-05-2015, 02:26 PM
I feel for you leh...:)

U should waste your time feeling for yourself and your team...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
04-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Football is different from the past....it is a very very very rich and commercial sports now...and that is why it is so exciting...

The salary the players are getting now is probably many many times more than what the previous top players are getting now, including the Managers...

What the fans are paying for tickets and subscription now is much more, hence they/we demand more and also more Managers and coaches are being sacked...just look at R.madrid or Barca, whereby the fans will be more demanding if the club underperformed for 1 match after like 10 in a row wins...there is a reason why.

Football now must have no patience, because once you slowed down for 1 season, other clubs will fast hand fast leg climb on top of you...then you will be history....

Liverpool has been going downwards until the (1) Manager goes (2) the Management personnel invest...if not there is no chance to be in the top 6 i presume...

Whatever the case, i am not glory hunter, irregardless of the results, it is always Liverpool, that is why most of us still heartpain looking at the plight of the current state

snakehead
05-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Football is different from the past....it is a very very very rich and commercial sports now...and that is why it is so exciting...

Soccer is a money game now...... it is all about money. Look at all those recent owners buying into soccer clubs...... everyone of them are involved or has interests in gambling syndicates. :D

FunnyHippo
05-05-2015, 12:55 AM
Football now must have no patience, because once you slowed down for 1 season, other clubs will fast hand fast leg climb on top of you...then you will be history....

Tiagong I think many will agree with what u said.
I SIC the below quote...

The dogs bark and the caravan goes by - Jose Mourinho

masterwanker
06-05-2015, 09:17 PM

Unfortunately being 2nd doesn't mean a thing when Liverpool did not win any trophies at all during BR's reign . In fact Liverpool looks like we are back when he first started . A mid level team. :o

Hurricane88
06-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Unfortunately being 2nd doesn't mean a thing when Liverpool did not win any trophies at all during BR's reign . In fact Liverpool looks like we are back when he first started . A mid level team. :o

disagreed with you...5th is not mid level team lah...:)

unless a rich owner comes and take over Pool and splurge all the monies for top players...otherwise we just have to make do lah...:)

masterwanker
06-05-2015, 09:38 PM
disagreed with you...5th is not mid level team lah...:)

unless a rich owner comes and take over Pool and splurge all the monies for top players...otherwise we just have to make do lah...:)

Just remember that BR's target is to qualify for the Champions League next season. Currently Liverpool is 5th spot with 4 more games to go. With BR around sometimes I really don't know why he doesn't make use of some players more. Well only time will tell.

sex crusader
06-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Tiagong I think many will agree with what u said.
I SIC the below quote...

Dog?? Tiagong sbf got two famous dog ler! They also play foot 'ball' ler!:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
06-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Dog?? Tiagong sbf got two famous dog ler! They also play foot 'ball' ler!:D

Tiagong wa mm zai li gong simi :D

....Kaypoh here only :o

escobar43535
07-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Just remember that BR's target is to qualify for the Champions League next season. Currently Liverpool is 5th spot with 4 more games to go. With BR around sometimes I really don't know why he doesn't make use of some players more. Well only time will tell.

Think its actually 3 more games to go bro;)

sex crusader
07-05-2015, 09:50 PM
Tiagong wa mm zai li gong simi

....Kaypoh here only o

Lol....wa kong got two Xiao gao here doing drama lor!:D it's better than watching pool plays nowadays ! Don't believe u pop by the now no.1 thread here! The international thread! :p This drama longer episode than 夜市人生!:D btw tiagong BR still talk non stop to the press ler! Why he didn't go searching for big oil tanker and park huh?:D

SnowLeopards
08-05-2015, 12:30 AM
Another blow for Brendan Rodgers.

Hope he will enjoy watching Memphis Depay in a Manchester United Jersey.

Pierre.

escobar43535
08-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Another blow for Brendan Rodgers.

Hope he will enjoy watching Memphis Depay in a Manchester United Jersey.

Pierre.

Actually no big deal, I don't think Depay is the answer to Liverpool's problems upfront.

KangTuo
08-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Looking forward to pool beating the bpl 2015 champion :)

owen10
09-05-2015, 12:37 AM
Really very frustrating to see this sick cat in our team, who since his transfer fr Chelsea probly spent half of every season in the treatment room!

Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge Ruled Out for 4 Months and Will Miss Start of New Season

http://www.90min.com/posts/2140627-liverpool-s-daniel-sturridge-ruled-out-for-4-months-and-will-miss-start-of-new-season?old_domain=ftbpro.com/

Hurricane88
09-05-2015, 07:26 AM
Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge Ruled Out for 4 Months and Will Miss Start of New Season

http://www.90min.com/posts/2140627-liverpool-s-daniel-sturridge-ruled-out-for-4-months-and-will-miss-start-of-new-season?old_domain=ftbpro.com/

Think half of season is understatement...think 2/3 of season is more like it...:)

owen10
09-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Think half of season is understatement...think 2/3 of season is more like it...:)

No wonder Chelsea willingly sold him to us!
And what next, after the operation? Will he return a healthier n better player? Any bets that he would not be sidelined for lengthy periods for injury again next season? I seriously doubt so.

preacher1010
09-05-2015, 11:23 AM
Liverpool has regressed to become a mid table team.

SnowLeopards
09-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Actually no big deal, I don't think Depay is the answer to Liverpool's problems upfront.

He could have been an option on the wings if Raheem decides to leave.

Pierre.

francined69
09-05-2015, 06:11 PM
Agree Depay would be better than RS with his finishing.

But Depay joining Man U is not unexpected given LVG n RVP n Blind is there also.

masterwanker
09-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Think its actually 3 more games to go bro;)

Sorry me bad . You are correct .

SnowLeopards
10-05-2015, 12:37 AM
Liverpool have Tottenham and Southampton to massively thank.

Spurs registered 3 loses, 2 draws, and 1 win in the club's previous 6 league games while Southampton had 4 loses, 1 draw, and 1 win.

Now Brendan requires help from Alan Pardew.

Pierre.

sex crusader
10-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Liverpool have Tottenham and Southampton to massively thank.

Spurs registered 3 loses, 2 draws, and 1 win in the club's previous 6 league games while Southampton had 4 loses, 1 draw, and 1 win.

Now Brendan requires help from Alan Pardew.

Pierre.

Scum won Ler! Therefore tonite's match is meaningless!better get entertainment from the battle thread!:D

owen10
10-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Scum won Ler! Therefore tonite's match is meaningless!better get entertainment from the battle thread!:D

honestly, even if MU failed to beat Palace, I dun think Pool can win all the remaining matches, incl tonight's game n overhaul MU for 4th place.

Hurricane88
10-05-2015, 03:23 PM
honestly, even if MU failed to beat Palace, I dun think Pool can win all the remaining matches, incl tonight's game n overhaul MU for 4th place.

I am happy with 5th place finish...consider all the problems we had after last year 2nd...:)

sex crusader
10-05-2015, 05:47 PM

Honest comment coming from a true Liverpool fan! Very realistic comment! But I saw prediction of 3 nil win to pool!:eek:

masterwanker
10-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Liverpool die die must win today match . Hope all the players turn up for work. No point in talking big that Liverpool play to win. I'd rather the team and the manager do their talking on the field. I have a strange feeling that Chelsea is going to park the bus again.

owen10
10-05-2015, 09:44 PM
I am happy with 5th place finish...consider all the problems we had after last year 2nd...:)

fully agree bro.

my fellow pool fan fren says even better off Pool without Euro so that they can restructure, fully focus on the league n domestic cups.

do u agree?

Honest comment coming from a true Liverpool fan! Very realistic comment! But I saw prediction of 3 nil win to pool!:eek:

tbh, i dun consider myself a true Pool fan la.
my knowledge lacked behind a lot of my peers.
I used to collect a few Pool jerseys but i gotten so sick n tired i gave up buying.
but i still watched most of the Pool matches every season despite knowing some games better off i dun watch cos likely end up very TL.
well, 0-3? that's a somewhat impossible scoreline even if Chelsea plays an understrength squad. maybe best scenarios 0-1 or 1-2, i feel.
but this one, i put it as a DRAW game.
Cheers!

SnowLeopards
10-05-2015, 10:36 PM
fully agree bro.

my fellow pool fan fren says even better off Pool without Euro so that they can restructure, fully focus on the league n domestic cups.

do u agree?

Mate, for how many years are the fans going to come up with the same excuse ?

Should a team fail to cope with the pressure of the competition it becomes such a shame to the rich tradition and history the club have achieved along the years.

Pierre.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-05-2015, 12:49 AM
We had a decent game tonight...tough Chel expectedly had more of the possession ....looking at the standing ovation from both sides of the fans when Stevie Wonder got sub out left me almost in tears ..(like real :D)...

Overall good game....hope to rebuild next season ...without BR..if not goes back to square one :(

SureScore
11-05-2015, 09:55 AM
Mate, for how many years are the fans going to come up with the same excuse ?

Should a team fail to cope with the pressure of the competition it becomes such a shame to the rich tradition and history the club have achieved along the years.

Pierre.

As a fan we love the team.

So we just have to wait till another rich owner comes along to buy the club. In the meantime we just enjoy the ups and downs of the club and nothing as fans can do.

I am not a fan that switch allegiance and support every winning team.

I knew you are not a Pool fan but your comments are disgusting. Search thru Pirambi and will tell just like you.

masterwanker
11-05-2015, 09:30 PM
I hate to admit but I am really missing a certain player who likes to bite. Since BR is not able to get Liverpool back into CL , I wonder will he still be around next season. Seriously Liverpool need to overhaul the entire transfer committee .

naemlo
11-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Seriously Liverpool need to overhaul the entire transfer committee .

This I agree fully... I mentioned before the start of the season, our transfer committee is a joke. They have more than a year to prepare and find a decent replacement for Suarez and yet end of the day, we got Mario.

SureScore
12-05-2015, 09:19 AM
Can the person who upped me last night pm me so that I can return favour?

Comment - up u YNWA

owen10
13-05-2015, 01:20 AM
Liverpool transfer news: Danny Ings moves closer to summer switch to Anfield after Burnley relegation

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-transfer-news-danny-ings-moves-closer-to-summer-switch-to-anfield-after-burnley-relegation-10244324.html

OK, for now it's juz a rumour but it could well turn out to be a reality signing INGS. With due respect for Ings, he's a good striker and had done very well for Burnley this season but Im sceptical if he could match the expectations of a big club like Liverpool. A top european club like Pool should be aiming for top strikers in the top european leagues and not targeting one from a bottom EPL team. I hope Ings could prove me wrong but I reckon he's goin to end up in the same ranks of Borini, Lambert and Ballotelli.

sex crusader
13-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Liverpool transfer news: Danny Ings moves closer to summer switch to Anfield after Burnley relegation

Haiz...how not to become a mid table team where you have a manager keep targeting mid table or relegation team's player as transfer target! This is one manager that have never bought a star player so far if u considered Super Mario as star player !:D

escobar43535
13-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Chelsea's back 4 have scored more goals and had more assists than Liverpool's 4 strikers, just about sums up our miserable pathetic season:(

Hurricane88
13-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Chelsea's back 4 have scored more goals and had more assists than Liverpool's 4 strikers, just about sums up our miserable pathetic season:(

Skrtel scored 10 goals in the previous season...reason why we are No. 2 that season...:)

Suarez scored 31 goals and Sturridge 20 goals...all these goals are not in our current seasons...sums out a so so season...:)

Lamborghini
13-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Liverpool have been very lucky as clubs such as Tottenham, Southampton, and Swansea had bad games else the club would have missed the Europa competition altogether.

The players Liverpool have been linked with does not gives me confidence the club is serious about mounting a strong challenge next season.

Jordon Ibe is now stalling on a new contract which frustrates fans about the predicament at Liverpool.

masterwanker
13-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Lost 4 matches in a row.
MB still can't score.
No sign of Borini,
Pity the fans.

This season the results is worse than last season. If based on last season results ; Liverpool this season have to be winners of the BPL title. But instead Liverpool slide down to 5th spot . Liverpool have got nothing to show for this season. We got some strikers who can't even score an open goal . No wonder other players are asking for higher pay . Will BR be able to bring Liverpool forward next season ? I really have my doubts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-10244324.html

I have feeling even Danny Ings will snub at Liverpool . :eek:

Haiz...how not to become a mid table team where you have a manager keep targeting mid table or relegation team's player as transfer target! This is one manager that have never bought a star player so far if u considered Super Mario as star player !

Even those players targeted by BR also do not want to come to Anfield. This speaks a lot about BR . They see the way BR handles Borini they will most likely not want to come to Liverpool .

sex crusader
14-05-2015, 02:26 AM
Liverpool have been very lucky as clubs such as Tottenham, Southampton, and Swansea had bad games else the club would have missed the Europa competition altogether.

The players Liverpool have been linked with does not gives me confidence the club is serious about mounting a strong challenge next season.

Jordon Ibe is now stalling on a new contract which frustrates fans about the predicament at Liverpool.
Lets get seaj as manager ! Pok Kai !:D

hawksbay
14-05-2015, 09:07 AM

oh well looks like FSG as manage ur expectation well,and thats wat they intend to do for the next few yrs til they sell the club for a profit.they are not gonna fork out money to buy players.:p i cant believe 5th place is ok with u.

hawksbay
14-05-2015, 09:10 AM
Lets get seaj as manager ! Pok Kai !:D

seaj(god only noes who the fuck he is) will make a better manager cos he will tell FSG to fuck with thier bullshit and start forking out the moola for top players.

hawksbay
14-05-2015, 09:14 AM
fully agree bro.

do u agree?

tbh, i dun consider myself a true Pool fan la.
my knowledge lacked behind a lot of my peers.
I used to collect a few Pool jerseys but i gotten so sick n tired i gave up buying.
but i still watched most of the Pool matches every season despite knowing some games better off i dun watch cos likely end up very TL.
well, 0-3? that's a somewhat impossible scoreline even if Chelsea plays an understrength squad. maybe best scenarios 0-1 or 1-2, i feel.
but this one, i put it as a DRAW game.
Cheers!

restructure??? they must get rid of FSG first, they gonna ruin liverpool by splashing cash on 4th ot 5th rate players.bloody yanks.

hawksbay
14-05-2015, 09:24 AM
This season the results is worse than last season. If based on last season results ; Liverpool this season have to be winners of the BPL title. But instead Liverpool slide down to 5th spot . Liverpool have got nothing to show for this season. We got some strikers who can't even score an open goal . No wonder other players are asking for higher pay . Will BR be able to bring Liverpool forward next season ? I really have my doubts.

I have feeling even Danny Ings will snub at Liverpool . :eek:

Even those players targeted by BR also do not want to come to Anfield. This speaks a lot about BR . They see the way BR handles Borini they will most likely not want to come to Liverpool .

don t blame just rogers, blame the trfs commitee and FSG. rogers is just a yes man,FSG had spend nothing of thier own money,its all the revenue frm the club,they have no intention of bringing top top players to the club, its a sad state when we are linked with danny ings frm a club who just got relegated. its easy to be the best in a shite team.

hawksbay
14-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Brendan Rodgers had been speaking about getting marquee signings for two seasons.

In the first season he got 'marquee signing' Mario Balotelli. :D

I await next season who will be labelled marquee signing.

BBC (http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32515766) have branded his season a failure. ;)

Pierre.

BR did not want balotelli, its the trfs commitee who told BR hey hes avaiable on the cheap 16 mil take it or leave it. BR need to get sum balls and tell the trfs commitee to fuck off.

hawksbay
14-05-2015, 09:54 AM
get rid of ur top earners reina, agger, johnson,suarez,cara,gerrad.(who else did i miss out).buy young potential players so that they have resale value.ah yes martin skertl rejected a new contract cos it stated that he has to play 80% of the games to get full pay, but skertl is liverpool thru and thru decide to sign the contract.if i was him i wld have told FSG TO STUFF THE CONTRACT UP THEIR ASS, wat kind of bullshit is this. FSG are just sucking the club without even forking out any money. huh yes they are building a new stand as part of the expansion of anfield but FSG are loaning liverpool the money as a interest free loan to be paid back by the club within 5 yrs. tell me wat FSG had spend on the club, this 2 buggers are billionaires.they bought liverpool on the cheap its worth 3 times more now. WE ARE NEVER GONNA CHALLENGE IF WE ARE NOT GONNA BUY TOP TOP PLAYERS. WELL THE NEW SEASON WILL ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABT FSG. THEY FUCKED UP THE DEPAY TRFS, THEY WERE ONLY INTRESTED COS OF HIS RESALE VALUE.

hawksbay
14-05-2015, 10:00 AM
u have to give credit to FSG for marketing of the club,looks fantanstic,we signed SUBWAY, GARUDA, DUNKIN DONUTS. u dont win a football matches off the pitch. u win it by signing top quality players not DUNKIN DONUTS.:p

hawksbay
14-05-2015, 11:37 AM
As a fan we love the team.

So we just have to wait till another rich owner comes along to buy the club. In the meantime we just enjoy the ups and downs of the club and nothing as fans can do.

I am not a fan that switch allegiance and support every winning team.

I knew you are not a Pool fan but your comments are disgusting. Search thru Pirambi and will tell just like you.

ya get that prince of dubai..he s a liverpool fan, look at valencia with peter lim, he told the board we not selling our best players. the yanks are just out to milk the club and they gonna do serious damage to the club.YNWA.

masterwanker
14-05-2015, 07:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfR3NSwRsUc

hawksbay
15-05-2015, 12:19 PM
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/banks62/StevenGerrardLiverpoolvOlympiacosStevensxOfjJ6rwtn l_zpsovmaifr7.jpg (http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/banks62/media/StevenGerrardLiverpoolvOlympiacosStevensxOfjJ6rwtn l_zpsovmaifr7.jpg.html) good bye but not forgotten.

KangTuo
15-05-2015, 05:04 PM
ya get that prince of dubai..he s a liverpool fan, look at valencia with peter lim, he told the board we not selling our best players. the yanks are just out to milk the club and they gonna do serious damage to the club.YNWA.

Thught they are putting in money to expand anfield...

masterwanker
15-05-2015, 07:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNO-Ri0PYI

achilles39
15-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Thught they are putting in money to expand anfield...

They the owners are making a intrest free loan to liverpool for the expansion at anfield to be repaid within 5yrs..they spend fuck all.we will just be a mid table club cos they will just replace the deadwoo d with more deadwood.

mongkokdog
16-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Why cant we get SG as manager rather than this BR? At least with Sg name can attract better players!

Hurricane88
16-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Why cant we get SG as manager rather than this BR? At least with Sg name can attract better players!

SG still taking his coaching licence...:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-05-2015, 12:16 PM
i wouldn't dare to give a new to management/coaching guy to manage Liverpool.

Respect and capability is 2 different things...you need to have both...Stevie probably got only the 1st one..

Mai la...give him a few more years outside....our squad already terok liao :o

snakehead
16-05-2015, 07:27 PM
SG still taking his coaching licence...:)

Jamie Carragher better qualified in this area and he oredi has the necessary licenses...... but then he went to become a soccer pundit instead of management.

masterwanker
16-05-2015, 09:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U312Tf6sicU

FunnyHippo
17-05-2015, 01:28 AM
Tiagong 1-1 liao...
Gerrard going to cry.

KangTuo
17-05-2015, 01:31 AM
Tiagong 1-1 liao...
Gerrard going to cry.

can be on the losing side if palace finishing is better :(

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-05-2015, 02:07 AM
Painful to watch every weekend...painful to watch BR leading this team...painful like fuck...niao ji niao lan owners just don't want to pay the sack fee...next season will be more painful to watch...anfield being led by this group of players and mgr is deadwood..the paying viewers and fans doesn't deserve this ...what a sending-off for Stevie last game at Anfield..knn

KangTuo
17-05-2015, 02:30 AM
Last match away to stoke...in danger of losing 5th spot:eek:

Soul_Reaper
17-05-2015, 04:13 AM

Maybe they really dun wan the 5th spot...... no distraction for next season :)

owen10
17-05-2015, 07:43 AM

Swee la!
Maybe finish 7th and lose Europa spot!
Well done boys!!!

sex crusader
17-05-2015, 08:39 AM
Haiz....can't see any bright spot with this current team! What a shame to sent off our captain in this manner! This is the worst pool team that I have ever seen! Think Roy Evans time was also better than now!:D

SnowLeopards
17-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Such a shame.

The least the team could have done was to turn up.

Turn up to play soccer. Turn up to get a result.

Turn up to ensure Gerrard received an outstanding farewell.

Pierre.

hawksbay
17-05-2015, 12:58 PM
FSG really fucked it up by letting him go.slipyG ( i m not a big fan of his) wanted to stay if they had offered him a contract..was willing to take a massive pay cut,we shd have followed wat the scums did in getting giggs into the coaching team. COME ON FSG STOP GIVING US THE PR BULLOCKS.wtf u have a role for him any time he wants...why u ppl did not offer him that now,we are shit with a rookie manager.liverpool his not a club to sch still wet behind the ears managers,u guys picked him and ask him to do ur dirty job of getting rid of the high wage earners cos dalgish told u guys to fuck off and BR tot he struck lottery when he was offered the job. granted i for one wld say he is good with young players.but u cant win the league by buying young potential players.u need to invest in young established players who cld help the team.

francined69
17-05-2015, 01:05 PM
Couldn't agree more with hawksbay!

BR may be good manager for mid level team but LFC needs a well established manager with proven credentials!

Jose Mourihno would be my top choice if we are serious about winning the league n silverware. But FSG can't handle JM.

Lamborghini
17-05-2015, 01:14 PM
The game was painful to watch.

Am I the only who feels that the atmosphere at Anfield has been toned down ?

The fans were always passionate about Liverpool however recently there seems to be sadness.

I am absolutely devastated that Steven Gerrard is leaving Liverpool.

hawksbay
17-05-2015, 01:38 PM
WAKE UP FSG You and your partner in crime John W Henry have stripped this club's identity! 5 years of cost cutting and 4 years to start a piddling extension is unacceptable....it's time to start putting your money where your mouth is and paying the going rate for ready made World Class players. If your plan is just to exist and hope we don't fall further behind the Top 4 with a plainly flawed plan, until you flog us to the highest bidder, then you better stay put in the USA because the vitriol coming your way will be brutal.
We don't accept mediocrity here at Liverpool so if you folks are genuine, you HAVE to remove this transfer committee and give us 2 or 3 players and we need a shit hot striker, someone brutal that are the real deal NOW, no exceptions, no excuses, no blarney that Ian Ayre tried! If you cannot entice these players to come to the club then you have to make changes so they will come to us, starting with getting a Manager these players know and respect...a Rafa or a Klopp!
A season like this season is totally unacceptable, put it right!

Chinakid
17-05-2015, 07:55 PM
WAKE UP FSG You and your partner in crime John W Henry have stripped this club's identity! 5 years of cost cutting and 4 years to start a piddling extension is unacceptable....it's time to start putting your money where your mouth is and paying the going rate for ready made World Class players. If your plan is just to exist and hope we don't fall further behind the Top 4 with a plainly flawed plan, until you flog us to the highest bidder, then you better stay put in the USA because the vitriol coming your way will be brutal.
We don't accept mediocrity here at Liverpool so if you folks are genuine, you HAVE to remove this transfer committee and give us 2 or 3 players and we need a shit hot striker, someone brutal that are the real deal NOW, no exceptions, no excuses, no blarney that Ian Ayre tried! If you cannot entice these players to come to the club then you have to make changes so they will come to us, starting with getting a Manager these players know and respect...a Rafa or a Klopp!
A season like this season is totally unacceptable, put it right!

Agreed this kind of performance cannot justify Liverpool name at all. Yes we should give managers time but the thing is it is not going forward. What happen to the fighting spirit????

SnowLeopards
18-05-2015, 02:35 PM
Gerrard refuses to sign a LA Galaxy jersey for a fan.

You can watch the clip in this link (http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/fan-cam/steven-gerrard-refuses-to-sign-la-galaxy-shirt-after-final-liverpool-game/).

Good man with outstanding loyalty.

Pierre.

masterwanker
18-05-2015, 09:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3EYtDuE4Wc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMyihluo55M

Thank Captain Fantastic for all the wonderful memories you have brought to the club.

Wish you and your family all the best in whatever you do.

Hope to see you back at Anfield one day.

Once a Red always a Red.

YNWA.

masterwanker
18-05-2015, 09:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnMhtmH904Y

LeeHsienLoong
19-05-2015, 12:36 AM
Hi guys.
I am planning a holiday to UK and wish to include Liverpool in the trip.
I am doing some research presently.
Can experienced travelers share their plans and stories?
Thank you.

hawksbay
19-05-2015, 06:48 AM
raheem sterling as informed BR than he wants to leave liverpool..well raheem u can take BR AND FSG with u.anyone who dont wanna play for liverpool shd just leave.good riddance.he wants to win trohpies, he cant do it with liverpool cos of thier trfs policiy and lack of ambition.

escobar43535
19-05-2015, 12:32 PM
raheem sterling as informed BR than he wants to leave liverpool..well raheem u can take BR AND FSG with u.anyone who dont wanna play for liverpool shd just leave.good riddance.he wants to win trohpies, he cant do it with liverpool cos of thier trfs policiy and lack of ambition.

Sterling wants to go, by all means please leave but make sure we get top sterling(pardon the pun:D) and this time don't waste the proceeds on supposed potential talent, buy proven talent.

sex crusader
19-05-2015, 03:15 PM
Sterling wants to go, by all means please leave but make sure we get top sterling(pardon the pun:D) and this time don't waste the proceeds on supposed potential talent, buy proven talent.

lol....with BR and fwg around, they have already started to look for players that were relegated!

Soul_Reaper
19-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Hi guys.
I am planning a holiday to UK and wish to include Liverpool in the trip.
I am doing some research presently.
Can experienced travelers share their plans and stories?
Thank you.

What do you plan to do in Liverpool? Actually other than visiting Anfield and watching Liverpool...... the city is quite boring.

naemlo
19-05-2015, 10:29 PM
What do you plan to do in Liverpool? Actually other than visiting Anfield and watching Liverpool...... the city is quite boring.

I went to Liverpool once, quite like it. Nice city, not like those big cities, Manchester, London....

owen10
19-05-2015, 10:33 PM

I'm not very greedy la.

Sell the greedy bugger!!!

Raid devils for Maria n De Gea, raid Gunners for Walcott, raid Spurs for Hurricane.

That's all I'm askin for.

Soul_Reaper
19-05-2015, 10:36 PM
I went to Liverpool once, quite like it. Nice city, not like those big cities, Manchester, London....

On my trip there I only enjoyed the Anfield Tour and the visit to the Beatles Museum..... didn't like the weather which was cold and raining.....bbrrrrr

ShadowRiders
19-05-2015, 10:58 PM
Sterling wants to go, by all means please leave .

He wants to go let him go lah. He is gonna be the next George Best! I predict his life will be destroyed and in shambles by the time before he reaches 30. :mad:

ShadowRiders
19-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Btw, did anyone of you listen to the BBC sports roundup broadcast last night?
The newscaster kept saying "ex-Liverpool player Balotelli blah blah blah...".
The last time I checked Balotelli is still a Liverpool player so why did the newscaster say ex-player? Or has a deal been done for him already?

owen10
19-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Btw, did anyone of you listen to the BBC sports roundup broadcast last night?
The newscaster kept saying "ex-Liverpool player Balotelli blah blah blah...".
The last time I checked Balotelli is still a Liverpool player so why did the newscaster say ex-player? Or has a deal been done for him already?

'AXED' Liverpool player??? :D

Lamborghini
19-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Raid devils for Maria n De Gea, raid Gunners for Walcott, raid Spurs for Hurricane.

Bro, good to hear these names but I doubt John Henry is willing to dig deep to fund for these players.

Ninja_Assassin
20-05-2015, 12:04 AM
I'm not very greedy la.

Sell the greedy bugger!!!

A D Maria cannot cut it in the BPL..... he has not adjusted to the physical style and most likely unable to make a successful career in this league.
De Gea wants to go home to Spain..... like LVG said in his latest interview..... MU is resigned to losing De Gea to Real Madrid as the goalie wants to go home to Spain as he misses his parents and girlfriend.
Walcott best days are over and if Arsene Wenger is not using him regularly..... there must be a reason to it so Liverpool would do better than buy this has been player.
I would not mind having Hurricane come to Anfield though. :)

owen10
20-05-2015, 12:49 AM
A D Maria cannot cut it in the BPL..... he has not adjusted to the physical style and most likely unable to make a successful career in this league.
De Gea wants to go home to Spain..... like LVG said in his latest interview..... MU is resigned to losing De Gea to Real Madrid as the goalie wants to go home to Spain as he misses his parents and girlfriend.
Walcott best days are over and if Arsene Wenger is not using him regularly..... there must be a reason to it so Liverpool would do better than buy this has been player.
I would not mind having Hurricane come to Anfield though. :)

Actually Maria was pretty impressive when he played his first few games for Devils. I dunno why he fizzled out after which. Maybe reports saying that his family got harassed also affected his performances.

If De Gea doesn't want to come, Peter Cech also an excellent choice. But guess he's committed to Chelsea oredi.

Walcott's market price is not very high cos he's too injury proned. Pool has always been linked to him in the transfer market but it's all air talk. My thinking is he's still quite young, if Arse disposes him on the cheap maybe we should give him a chance. At least he has been a proven performer in epl.

sex crusader
20-05-2015, 12:58 AM
He wants to go let him go lah. He is gonna be the next George Best! I predict his life will be destroyed and in shambles by the time before he reaches 30. :mad:

Actually I feel for him! It's BR lah! Clueless mid table minded manager!:rolleyes:

Lamborghini
20-05-2015, 02:36 AM
Actually I feel for him! It's BR lah! Clueless mid table minded manager!:rolleyes:

Bro, given a choice who would you like to see manage Liverpool ?

sex crusader
20-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Bro, given a choice who would you like to see manage Liverpool ?

Ronald koeman! Don't think pool can afford those big names and those big names wouldn't want to manage pool either!

hawksbay
20-05-2015, 11:18 AM
the project which FSG offer and thier trfs policy will not attract top managers,do u think any top managers will come when we look at burnley for thier players? first it was swansea,than it was sotong now its burnley.why dont we just buy this clubs. wat direction are we going?why is it that our best players are tempted elsewhere?we nvr replaced suarez(no one can)we lost slipyG and carra.so whoever comes in has a difficult job.FSG are not made for liverpool,they are more intrested in boston redsox,the 2 owners cld not even be bothered to turn up for slipyG( i m not a big fan of his) last game at anfield.( The committee decided that slipyG didn’t fit into the financial model they are using as a roadmap and there is absolutely nothing Brendan Rodgers can do about it)
for them we are just an ordinary football club< BUT ARE WE? sadly we are becoming one under this yanks.

hawksbay
20-05-2015, 11:44 AM
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/banks62/11006426_10153066540379667_2399370981911379387_n_z psatgap0lu.jpg (http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/banks62/media/11006426_10153066540379667_2399370981911379387_n_z psatgap0lu.jpg.html)

naemlo
20-05-2015, 12:44 PM
On my trip there I only enjoyed the Anfield Tour and the visit to the Beatles Museum..... didn't like the weather which was cold and raining.....bbrrrrr

Had a trip to England donkey years ago with a group of friends. 1 Man Utd, 1 Spurs and me, Liverpool fan.

We went White Hart Lane, Old Trafford and Anfield. Personally I still prefer Liverpool as it is quiet and calm with less people. I can't sleep well in London and Manchester cause almost every nights u could hear ambulance and police siren.

If I have an opportunity, I dun mind visit Anfield again.

LeeHsienLoong
20-05-2015, 05:34 PM

I have plans to attend a Liverpool match and probably sign up for the Anfield tour.
I could visit the Beatles Story and dine at a nice restaurant along Duke or Hope street just for the experience.
Other than the above I am still looking out what I should do and how could the trip be planned.
Probably a trip to London, Glasgow or Dublin via ferry?

Lamborghini
20-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Ronald koeman! Don't think pool can afford those big names and those big names wouldn't want to manage pool either!

Should we give Brendan Rodgers another season ? :p

Should FSG decide against spending on established players, in all fairness to Rodgers, the fault should not be on him.

Moving along to the future, some questions.

Who has the leadership qualities and influence to captain Liverpool ?

Should the club cash in on Raheem Sterling ?

What are the names fans would like to see at the club next season ?

masterwanker
20-05-2015, 08:22 PM
http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/05/fsg-set-to-play-hardball-over-sterling-and-investigate-liverpool-failings/

owen10
21-05-2015, 08:37 PM
This fella's gettin out of hand ....

http://i58.tinypic.com/35c3gcw.jpg

geylangfucker
21-05-2015, 08:59 PM

Good. Sell him otherwise he will disrupt the whole team.

we still have enough good players.

sex crusader
21-05-2015, 09:03 PM
I believed he will sign on if pool is serious about next season by getting some top players not signing those from relegated clubs! If pool lose the next game , it's officially a mid table team!

francined69
21-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Instead of whining away he should be delivering the goals instead!!!!!

SnowLeopards
21-05-2015, 09:08 PM

Relegate this garbage to the reserve team.

He could check with Emmanuel Adebayor and Falcao.

Pierre.

Lamborghini
21-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Is Aidy Ward and Raheem Sterling trying to make a mockery out of Liverpool ?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32830357

snakehead
22-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Jamie Carragher is rite!...... Sterling should get rid of his agent!!
It seems he is the one stirring trouble and not the player himself.
If Sterling signs the new deal with LFC... his agent gets only peanuts as his commission. But if Sterlings signs for a new club..... the agent gets a huge windfall as he gets a percentage of the transfer fee.

escobar43535
22-05-2015, 12:29 PM
Like i said previously, Sterling can go but only at a top price, preferably something in region of £40-50 m

bochapsing
22-05-2015, 01:01 PM

He has just burnt the bridge.

I think we stand firm and sell only to a foreign club who willing to pay 40-50 mil, but definitely not to a rival in BPL.
And if there's no taker, then we just throw him to the reserve or youth team. The club has to send out a strong message to other players, even we are losing a potential transfer fee of $40 mil.

owen10
22-05-2015, 02:19 PM
Like i said previously, Sterling can go but only at a top price, preferably something in region of £40-50 m

He has just burnt the bridge.

I think we stand firm and sell only to a foreign club who willing to pay 40-50 mil, but definitely not to a rival in BPL.
And if there's no taker, then we just throw him to the reserve or youth team. The club has to send out a strong message to other players, even we are losing a potential transfer fee of $40 mil.

Like many bros said, he's over-rated.
Frankly is he worth 40m?
If we can get a suitor for that kind of $$$ mai tu liao !
This is a money mad transfer mkt.
Gone are the days we can get loyal servants like SG or Giggs or Carra who could devote their lives to the club.
Hopefully we can use the proceeds to make some intelligent buys, and won't end up with a bag of woeful buys with the Suarez $$$.

joew2005
22-05-2015, 03:32 PM
this raheem sterling had not vwon anything yet.
neither did his agent done at great thing.
no one is bigger than the club.
he should be dispose off when the right price comes knocking.

hawksbay
22-05-2015, 08:43 PM

Come on hes not worth 40mil,no club wld pay that much for him,he had one decent season with us.unless city are desperate for a english player but will he play regularly?

Lamborghini
23-05-2015, 02:06 AM
This is a funny read. :p

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/liverpool-players-throw-party-philippe-5742059

hawksbay
23-05-2015, 10:23 AM
Liverpool are stuck in the past and in danger of becoming a provincial club
Liverpool's fans are a great asset to the club - but the club must find a way of embracing the future

By Gary Neville ( he is right abt liverpool,we live in the past) read this article and tell me if he is right.

Raheem Sterling has been in the eye of a storm this week following the revelation that he wants to leave Liverpool, but while there is a lot to be said about the way the story has developed, the harsh reality for the club is that this situation has been 15 years in the making.

When it comes to representing young players, the onus should be on protecting and supporting them; maintain your dignity and keep out of the headlines.

But has Raheem Sterling really let Liverpool down by suggesting he wants to leave or is he just a kid who wants to play football and win trophies?

There is a wider context to this story and it centres on how Liverpool have gone from being from one of Europe’s great superpowers to one which is in danger of becoming a provincial club.

The prospect of losing Sterling will be a major concern for everybody connected to the club, but the uncomfortable truth is that this is nothing new for Liverpool.

Just look back over the past 10-15 years and count the number of players who have left Anfield to pursue bigger and better things elsewhere.

Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, Javier Mascherano, Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres and Luis Suarez have all gone.

Luis Suarez followed the route of so many other star players by leaving Liverpool

Steven Gerrard is also being allowed to leave and, although his circumstances are different, there is no way in a million years that Liverpool should be allowing him to pack up and sign for LA Galaxy.

If you compare Liverpool to Manchester United over the same period of time, I can think of only one player - Cristiano Ronaldo - who left when he wanted to go, rather than when Sir Alex Ferguson wanted it to happen.

The comparison with United is valid because, regardless of the recent successes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester City, English football’s biggest, most historic, successful and best supported clubs are Liverpool and Manchester United.

If you travel to Ireland, Scandinavia, Malta, Thailand or wherever, the red shirts of Liverpool and United vastly outnumber those of every other club.

But while United have been happy to shout from the rooftops about how big they are and promote the legend and mythology of the club on a global scale for years Liverpool seem to have been stuck in their own mud.

Liverpool have begun to realise the commercial value of their brand on a worldwide basis, but they are years behind the biggest European clubs and, for me, their problems - which have been given a public face this week by the Sterling situation - are a direct result of that failure to think beyond the confines of their city.

Let me give you an example which highlights the difference between Liverpool and Manchester.

When Gerrard was preparing for his final game at Anfield last week, Jamie Carragher told me that whenever Steven goes out in Liverpool he simply cannot escape the attention or go about his business without being aware of the suffocating pressure that comes with being a Liverpool player in the city.

Anfield puts on a show for Steven Gerrard - but the pressures of playing there can be suffocating

I spent almost 20 years playing for United and, like the rest of my team-mates at Old Trafford, could walk through Manchester quite easily without feeling as though I was living in a goldfish bowl.

I can’t think of any United or City players who would socialise or go for a meal in Liverpool, but I know of several Liverpool or Everton players who do exactly that in Manchester.

Liverpool has an incredibly community-minded mentality and in many ways that spirit, pride, passion and togetherness is one of the city's great strengths.

I joked with Jamie last Monday that, if Andy Burnham ends up as Labour leader and then Prime Minister, Jamie would be announced as Defence Minister, Kenny Dalglish Scottish Secretary, Ian Rush in charge of Wales, HS2 going direct to Liverpool, and the Trident nuclear deterrent protecting that city only.

It was a back-handed compliment about the unity of the city and how Liverpudlians will always defend themselves and fight passionately for their beliefs.

Steven Gerrard talks with fellow Liverpool legends Jamie Carragher and Jamie Redknapp

It is a very emotional city and, again, in many ways this is a strength, but for Liverpool Football Club, all of those qualities have become weaknesses which have contributed to the position they now find themselves in with Sterling.

Take Anfield for example.

It is a wonderful old stadium, with a fantastic history and atmosphere, but when I drive towards it through the narrow streets which surround it, you just feel that it is in the wrong location and that it is another symbol of Liverpool looking to the past rather than the future.

The streets around Anfield are not suited to a modern Premier League stadium

I have lost count of the times Liverpool have unveiled plans for a new stadium at Stanley Park, only to end up staying at Anfield because of the history of the place and the fervour of the Kop. In the early 90s when United made their move, Liverpool should have been on their coat tails.

But Anfield has held them back because every other big club - with the exception of Chelsea, who are owned by a Russian billionaire - has moved forward already, either by vastly increasing their current stadium or building a new one.

The emotional ties are given too much weight - that emotion played its part in the performance that led to Crystal Palace winning at Anfield in Gerrard’s farewell game last Saturday - and they are not helping Liverpool.

The emotions got to Liverpool's players on the occasion of Steven Gerrard's last home game

Arsenal left Highbury, another famous, traditional old ground, to move into the 21st century at the Emirates, City left Maine Road for the Etihad and, in Europe, the clubs who jostled for European Cups with Liverpool in the 1980s and beyond have all put the past behind them and moved on.

Bayern Munich have a new stadium, Ajax have a new stadium, Juventus have a new stadium, while United, Real Madrid and Barcelona are playing in huge arenas which have moved with the times. With five European Cups it is these clubs that Liverpool should be neck and neck with.

Only now are Liverpool increasing the size of Anfield, but will it enable them to close the gap enough for them to compete with the top clubs and prevent players like Sterling wanting to leave?

Expansion work is underway at Anfield - but is it too late?

Liverpool need a visionary with the ambition to take the club into the 21st century. They even decide transfers by Committee. How can that be an efficient, clean process with clear accountability?

Great football clubs like Liverpool will never go away, but they need to find a way to arrest the slide and make themselves a team that players want to play for rather than one they try to leave in search of bigger things elsewhere.

If Sterling leaves, then that will be another star player who has decided that Liverpool is a club that is unable to match their ambitions.

I might be the last person that Liverpool fans want to hear this from, an outsider who played for their biggest rivals, but these are things that need saying.

Despite my United past, I have enormous respect and admiration for Liverpool Football Club, but it is time to put the past aside.

If they can get it right and look beyond the confines and restrictions that lie within their own city, Liverpool can remain one of the world's most successful football clubs and Sterling and the others that have wanted to leave would be banging on the door to sign for them.

masterwanker
23-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Brendan Rodgers is 150% sure he will still be Liverpool's manager next season.

Brendan Rodgers expects Raheem Sterling to honour his contract for another 2years.

If FSG is seriously in conducting an internal review , they should start with the transfer committee and their transfer policy. Everybody should be looked at from the owners , the transfer committee , the manager , assistant coach , backroom staff and of course the players as well.

Liverpool was once a great club with a great history. But in order to achieve greatness , the Liverpool owners need to realise that they need to spend money to buy some good players. Usually good players who have proven records will come with a price tag between 20 to 50 million euros. Which if well spent will reap immediate rewards . There is nothing wrong with Liverpool's current transfer policy and that is to buy young players for under 15 million euros. But being young players as they are they lack the experience in big games. Over the years it really pain to see how our rivals are able to attract Liverpool targets. If Liverpool were to be great again they have to look at the transfer policy in detail.

snakehead
24-05-2015, 12:10 AM
If FSG is seriously in conducting an internal review , they should start with the transfer committee and their transfer policy.

Please lah....... enough of your kpkb about the transfer committee. In case you are not aware..... there is no more transfer committee in LFC !!
The transfer committee was dissolved about 8 months ago before Christmas and the staff were asked to leave in acrimonious circumstances.

smoky7
24-05-2015, 09:19 AM
Please lah....... enough of your kpkb about the transfer committee. In case you are not aware..... there is no more transfer committee in LFC !!
The transfer committee was dissolved about 8 months ago before Christmas and the staff were asked to leave in acrimonious circumstances.

Bro snakehead, has the transfer committee disbanded? From what I read in the news, FSG is only planning a review of the transfer comm this summer. Perhaps u can advise us where that piece of news came from

Hurricane88
24-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Bro snakehead, has the transfer committee disbanded? From what I read in the news, FSG is only planning a review of the transfer comm this summer. Perhaps u can advise us where that piece of news came from

Last season they fired the whole transfer committee but setup a new one...:)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpools-owners-to-scrutinise-clubs-transfer-committee-after-misplaced-spending-10265360.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpools-owners-to-scrutinise-clubs-transfer-committee-after-misplaced-spending-10265360.html

smoky7
24-05-2015, 05:41 PM
That is no big news then, what I meant is news on the committee being disbanded for good :)

naemlo
24-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Manchester City offers Edin Dzeko to Liverpool as makeweight in £50million Raheem Sterling deal. James Milner might join Liverpool.

Hurricane88
24-05-2015, 06:22 PM
Manchester City offers Edin Dzeko to Liverpool as makeweight in £50million Raheem Sterling deal. James Milner might join Liverpool.

i hope they do business...Dzeko proven goal scorer...:)

joew2005
24-05-2015, 06:30 PM
2 exchange edin dzeko with that rs in a £50million is a good deal.
james milner is a good acquisition.

naemlo
24-05-2015, 06:33 PM
i hope they do business...Dzeko proven goal scorer...:)

Hopefully. We need a good striker, can't depends on Sturridge and Mario :D

The Milk Man
24-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Maybe no transfer this season if the Forbes report is true..... apparently John W Henry was interviewed and admitted his total assets fell from $2.5 billion to $1.1 billion.

naemlo
24-05-2015, 06:34 PM
2 exchange edin dzeko with that rs in a £50million is a good deal.
james milner is a good acquisition.

Milner contract ends end of the season. Arsenal is also interested in Milner and RS.

The Milk Man
24-05-2015, 06:36 PM

Man C can buy Sterling meh? If Liverpool price him at £45m then Man C would be breaching the FFP. :confused:

The Milk Man
24-05-2015, 06:44 PM
That is no big news then, what I meant is news on the committee being disbanded for good :)

The original 6 member transfer committee was scrapped and 3 of the staff were sacked leaving Ayre, BR & Fellows..... following that there was no other committee formed as replacement for the transfer committee.

Instead transfer matters are now discussed by the BoD..... that is probably why we have not seen any transfer movement done at LFC since Christmas. :rolleyes:

owen10
24-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Raheem left in cold storage tonight!!!

He could hv played his last game last week!

trans5425
24-05-2015, 08:17 PM

Better still send that spoilt brat back to the academy team and let him play there for the remaining 2 years of his contract. :mad:

trans5425
24-05-2015, 08:18 PM
The original 6 member transfer committee was scrapped and 3 of the staff were sacked leaving Ayre, BR & Fellows..... following that there was no other committee formed as replacement for the transfer committee.

Instead transfer matters are now discussed by the BoD..... that is probably why we have not seen any transfer movement done at LFC since Christmas. :rolleyes:

I think Dave Fellows was one of those asked to leave.

Lamborghini
24-05-2015, 08:32 PM
How about Liverpool trade Sterling for Aguero ? :D

Dzeko will be 30 next year March and I doubt he will have an impact in the club's ambition.

masterwanker
24-05-2015, 10:03 PM

Serves him right . In fact Liverpool should just leave at home when the team goes on tour . Put him back with the U21 until he gets his head straight. No player is grater than the club. The club will not be hold hostage by anyone. Liverpool have a put a price tag of around 60 million pounds on him. Also I doubt Liverpool will sell an of its top players to a rival BPL team. RS will be making a big mistake if he choose to leave for Liverpool just to play in the Champions League. Doubt he will be able to play as many games as he did at Liverpool . RS is still developing as a striker. He should continue to build up his credentials by scoring more goals and creating more assists at Liverpool.

sex crusader
24-05-2015, 10:08 PM
Yawn...all the pool players like run out of steam! Lol...joe Allan was put as a winger!

sex crusader
24-05-2015, 10:23 PM
Yawn....one goal down pool!

sex crusader
24-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Bye bye...time to sleep! Two goals down! Vomit blood!:mad:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Ok..let's give Rodgers another 1 more year..your fucking wishes shall be granted..cb..

smoky7
24-05-2015, 10:48 PM

Yes I read about this, the original post was by bro snakehead saying the transfer committee has ceased to exist which I thought was new news.... In any case watching how Stoke are humiliating Liverpool just makes me so worried for the team now

KangTuo
24-05-2015, 10:59 PM
What a way to end the season... :(
hope next season will be better as I doubt it can be any worst.

SnowLeopards
24-05-2015, 11:02 PM
I have no words to describe what is going on. :eek:

Pierre.

The Milk Man
25-05-2015, 12:53 AM
I have no words to describe what is going on. :eek:

Pierre.

You no gambling man?
The winds have been howling so loudly that BR wants to lose this game so as not to be involved in the Europa League.... and the betting market was hot with Stoke as favourites to win 2-0 & 3-0...... but nobody expected the score to be 6-1 :)

The Milk Man
25-05-2015, 12:55 AM
Yawn...all the pool players like run out of steam! Lol...joe Allan was put as a winger!

I was expecting BR to play Mignolet as the striker ....... lol :D

Lamborghini
25-05-2015, 02:18 AM
It was Gerrard's final game for Liverpool and he was giving all he had.

There are too many players in the squad who do not deserve the put on the Liverpool jersey.

escobar43535
25-05-2015, 04:28 AM
I cant even be bothered being angry. We were poor and got spanked, by flippin Stoke City. Rodgers should be done.

Poor Steven Gerrard he deserves better. We deserve better. Horrible horrible Season. Questions must be asked & answered. It's embarrassing & humiliating.

Thank you Steven Gerrard . As ever,you were the only one putting yourself on the line & delivering for us. We'll miss you so so much.

YNWA

leo_ng77
25-05-2015, 08:06 AM
Embarrassed to send Steve G off with such as disrespectful game.

BR is sick. Sick to continue putting Can as RB. Sick to put Coutinho as winger.

No words can explain. Either BR is sick or he is purely too arrogant to admit he is wrong.

sex crusader
25-05-2015, 08:45 AM
I was expecting BR to play Mignolet as the striker ....... lol D
Yeah....maybe RS can be a cb!:D that's how genius Br can be!

It was Gerrard's final game for Liverpool and he was giving all he had.

There are too many players in the squad who do not deserve the put on the Liverpool jersey.

Agreed! All season long at least 6 or more layers don't deserve to be in LFC jersey! Even the manager is not fit to manage this famous club!

Embarrassed to send Steve G off with such as disrespectful game.

BR is sick. Sick to continue putting Can as RB. Sick to put Coutinho as winger.

No words can explain. Either BR is sick or he is purely too arrogant to admit he is wrong.
Nope...he is a football genius by fielding7 midfielders and no striker ! He also so good that he asked can to play right back position! Even 7 ppl passing balls also can't control midfield ! :rolleyes: it's his farking ego la! Why cant he played lambert and Mario in the last match? Knn...a line up without a striker! Clap! Clap! I support RS to leave this very 'sick' club! 25 mil pound for lalana! Think lala is cheaper! Only sgd2 a kilo!:D

sex crusader
25-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Training my guns on Ayre now whatever farking shadow commitee we have in Liverpool. All eyes will be on FSG now..their level of commitment will be measured by how swift the axe falls.

If FSG decides to replace BR with Gerry Monk or Mark Hughes, we are farked all over again.

The famous quote:" Brendan Rodgers: "Judge me after 3 years."

3 years later,
FT: Stoke City 6-1 Liverpool.

So those 'give them more time ' supporters ! What have you got to say now?:rolleyes:

FunnyHippo
25-05-2015, 10:05 AM
U all better pray Arsenal win the FA Cup.
Wait your weekdays very boring without European football.

tailgunner
25-05-2015, 11:02 AM
Where is Zeus when you needed him? He should have sent a bolt of lightning
up BR's ass :mad:

LeeHsienLoong
25-05-2015, 11:43 AM
What was the manager thinking by playing Can at RB?
He might be versatile but he showed in the previous game he is vulnerable at that position.
Big mistake!

Hurricane88
25-05-2015, 12:27 PM
I prefer Liverpool without Europa football...too distracting and too much flying to eastern european countries for matches...:)

redapple26
25-05-2015, 01:07 PM
pool needs a new owner...

Hurricane88
25-05-2015, 01:20 PM
pool needs a new owner...

Yes...fully agreed...think all about price the current owner is asking for...:)

FunnyHippo
25-05-2015, 04:18 PM
I prefer Liverpool without Europa football...too distracting and too much flying to eastern european countries for matches...:)

This reason no longer valid liao.

OriginalSHAVE
25-05-2015, 04:41 PM
U all better pray Arsenal win the FA Cup.
Wait your weekdays very boring without European football.

Regardless if Arsenal win the FA Cup or not, Liverpool will play in Europa League next season as the League Cup winner, Chelsea, already qualified for CL. The league cup winner Europa spot will be given to the team that finished 6th in the league, and that is Liverpool.

The FA Cup will only determine which team will have to start their season earlier by having to play in the 3rd qualifying round of Europa League.

If Arsenal win, Liverpool will enter straight into Europa League group stage and Southampton in 7th place will play in the 3rd qualifying round of Europa League courtesy of Arsenal

If Villa win, Villa will qualify straight for Europa League group stage and Liverpool in 6th place will play in the 3rd qualifying round of Europa League. Southampton will be out of european football.

Andoo
25-05-2015, 04:53 PM
that's why i didn't drive Ferrari, engine too noisy.

driving proton better, quiet.

Hurricane88
25-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Regardless if Arsenal win the FA Cup or not, Liverpool will play in Europa League next season as the League Cup winner, Chelsea, already qualified for CL. The league cup winner Europa spot will be given to the team that finished 6th in the league, and that is Liverpool.

Thank you for replying to him...I dun bother because he is following wherever I post...so not keen to reply funny character...:)

qw2op
25-05-2015, 05:18 PM
got a shud pool sack rodgers poll @ espnfc.com (ex-soccernet.com) now ...

me juz voted ...

currently wif 35,352 votes, 65% say yes ...

sex crusader
25-05-2015, 05:50 PM
Thank you for replying to him...I dun bother because he is following wherever I post...so not keen to reply funny character...:)

Wow...your fan-see buay Su hor that dog ler.:D

FunnyHippo
25-05-2015, 09:24 PM
JiBye... My fault again?
Good luck in Europe hor.

masterwanker
25-05-2015, 10:25 PM
How things are fast unfolding at Anfield . It was not too long ago when someone say he sure 150% sure to be around next season. Now he is saying that if FSG ask him to go he would go. 3 years at Anfield what had he accomplished ? Not a single trophy . Now this season back to 6th position . A mid level team. Can't even beat Stoke. Worst match I have seen in all these years I do feel sorry for SG. He is only player who show up for work.The rest of the players seemed to have disappeared. The transfer committee really screwed up for Liverpool FC. Whether those in the past and those who are left. Really hope they get the act together and get Liverpool some decent players. I hope a certain Singaporean businessman would buy over Liverpool FC.

naemlo
25-05-2015, 11:02 PM
I hope a certain Singaporean businessman would buy over Liverpool FC.

This someone must be passionate about Liverpool and not just another businessman else no different from current owner.

owen10
26-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Regardless if Arsenal win the FA Cup or not, Liverpool will play in Europa League next season....

Thanks for the clear explanation bro!
I'm sure many did not know abt this fact!

LeeHsienLoong
26-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Liverpool will not fire Brendan Rodgers. :eek:
Expect him to manage the club next season, hopefully with better players.

sex crusader
26-05-2015, 02:08 AM
Let's face the fact! We will continue to be a mid table team for the next ten years! Well... Continue to give the current team the next ten years to settle down?:rolleyes: bla..bla... Better to not involve in Europa league ! I smell sour grape Ler!:rolleyes:

SnowLeopards
26-05-2015, 02:52 AM

I was reading this news and am extremely appalled by it.

Carlo Ancelotti :-

Won the Champions League, Copa del Rey, UEFA Super Cup, and FIFA’s Club World Cup in his first season in charge. Failed to win any silverware in his second season and got the sack.

Brendan Rodgers :-

Failed to win any trophies in his 3 year stay. Broke a more than 50 year old record by allowing Liverpool to get trashed by 6 goals. Spent £211 million on players.

Pierre.

masterwanker
26-05-2015, 08:30 PM
A good article to read :

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/rodgers-liverpool-fc-review-six-9322730

BR still got a review with FSG . After which will he still be around ? Remember what happened to King Kenny not too long ago.

sex crusader
26-05-2015, 10:41 PM
This is the problem when you have a manager that talk too much off the pitch!
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/5-brendan-rodgers-quotes-which-have-come-back-to-haunt-him-115055855.html

qw2op
26-05-2015, 11:33 PM
comparing rodgers' performance tis season wif dat of dalglish's in 2011/2012 ...

rodgers won nothing, failed 2 get a cl spot n failed 2 go in2 ze next round in cl ...

dalglish won ze league cup but missed out on a cl spot ...

if ze targets set 4 rodgers were trophies, cl qualification n progress 2 ze second round in cl, den he had failed on all 3 counts ...

if ze targets set 4 dalglish were trophies n cl qualification, den he had achieved half of dose ...

both rodgers n dalglish spent mor dan 100m on buying players ... @ ze n of ze season, 4 dalglish, oni enrique had looked gud ... 4 rodgers, oni can ...

dalglish finished 8th in ze table, while rodgers was 6th ... (tis has no significance as if u r not champion, u r juz another oso ran n nobody is really keen on europa cup) ...

dalglish was sacked ...

imho, it wud look unfair 2 dalglish if fsg kept rodgers ...

ShadowRiders
27-05-2015, 03:33 AM
Carlos Ancelotti is available now, quickly go grab him :)

ShadowRiders
27-05-2015, 03:37 AM
Can also approach Fandi Ahmad. Your Sports Minister Tan Choon Jin so thick skin to declared Fandi is world class coach just because he won the FA Cup.

Duh :rolleyes:

escobar43535
27-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Expect him to manage the club next season, hopefully with better players.

Looks like FSG have confirmed that they are not sacking BR.

As for better players, fat chance! Kolo Toure's contract has been extended:eek:

The misery of being a Reds fan continues, but I guess that is the cross I must bear after basking in the Golden Years(70s-80s) when I was a young Liverpool supporter.

qw2op
27-05-2015, 09:01 PM
me took a look @ pool's bpl performance in ze last 3 years, wif emphasis on matches amongst pool wif ze big teams (arse, chelsea, manc n manu) ...

ze results of matches amongst pool wif dese teams r separated from dose wif ze others n dey r summarised in ze tables below ...

........ home ........ away ........ total ........... total ... total
........ p w d l pt .. p w d l pt .. p w d l pt ...... others .. overall

year 2012/2013
arse ... 4 0 2 2 2 ... 4 1 1 2 4 ... 8 1 3 4 6 (4) ... 67(2) ... 73(4)
chel ... 4 1 2 1 5 ... 4 2 1 1 7 ... 8 3 3 2 12(3) ... 63(4) ... 75(3)
manc ... 4 1 2 1 5 ... 4 2 2 0 8 ... 8 3 4 1 13(2) ... 65(3) ... 78(2)
manu ... 4 2 0 2 6 ... 4 3 1 0 10 .. 8 5 1 2 16(1) ... 73(1) ... 89(1)
pool ... 4 0 2 2 2 ... 4 0 3 1 3 ... 8 0 5 3 5 (5) ... 56(5) ... 61(5)

year 2013/2014
arse ... 4 1 3 0 6 ... 4 0 0 4 0 ... 8 1 3 4 6 (4) ... 73(1) ... 79(4)
chel ... 4 4 0 0 12 .. 4 2 2 0 8 ... 8 6 2 2 20(1) ... 62(4) ... 82(3)
manc ... 4 3 0 1 9 ... 4 1 1 2 4 ... 8 4 1 3 13(2) ... 73(1) ... 86(1)
manu ... 4 1 1 2 4 ... 4 0 1 3 1 ... 8 1 2 5 5 (5) ... 59(5) ... 64(5)
pool ... 4 3 0 1 9 ... 4 1 0 3 3 ... 8 4 0 4 12(3) ... 72(3) ... 84(2)

year 2014/2015
arse ... 4 1 2 1 5 ... 4 1 2 1 5 ... 8 2 4 2 10(3) ... 65(3) ... 75(3)
chel ... 4 2 2 0 8 ... 4 1 3 0 6 ... 8 3 5 0 14(1) ... 73(1) ... 87(1)
manc ... 4 2 1 1 7 ... 4 0 2 2 2 ... 8 2 3 3 9 (4) ... 70(2) ... 79(2)
manu ... 4 2 2 0 8 ... 4 2 0 2 6 ... 8 4 2 2 14(1) ... 56(5) ... 70(4)
pool ... 4 1 1 2 4 ... 4 0 1 3 1 ... 8 1 2 5 5 (5) ... 57(4) ... 62(5)

ze home, away and total columns in ze tables show results of matches amongst ze big teams oni ... ze 'total others' column shows ze points obtained from matches against non big teams ... n ze 'total overall' column shows ze total points obtained from all 38 matches ...

ze number wifin ze round brackets show ze position of ze team (among ze 5 teams) based on ze points obtained in ze category ...

looking @ oni ze matches amongst ze big teams, in ze 2012/2013 season, pool won none, drew 5, lost 3, had 5 points in total ... n was last among ze 5 ...
in ze 2013/2014 season, pool won 4, lost 4, had 12 points in total ... n was 3rd ...
in ze 2014/2015 season, pool cud win oni 1, drew 2, lost all ze rest, had 5 points in total ... n was last ...

pool's best performance was in 2013/2014 when ze team had both suarez n sturridge ... in dat season, pool beat arse n manc @ home n manu both home n away (there was a certain moyes @ manu dat season) ...

in all 3 seasons, pool managed 2 win oni 1 away match (against moyes) ...

ze tables oso showed dat a team muz haf @ least 13 points or second in ze big matches results table in order 2 win bpl ... dey oso showed dat a team dat did well against non big teams but fared poorly against big teams wud not win ze league ...

matches amongst big teams play a big part in determining whether a team can win ze league n their overall final position in ze league, especially if ze teams haf almost ze same points from non big matches ...

in ze 2013/2014 season, arse n manc got 73 points from non big matches, whereas pool had 1 point fewer @ 72 ... in ze big matches, manc beat pool by 1 point again n dey won ze league by 2 points ... notis dat chel wif oni 62 points from non big matches took a massive 20 points from big matches n finally came in juz 4 points behind manc ... arse got juz 6 points from ze big matches n was even overtaken by chel ...

in ze 2012/2013 season, if you consider points from non big matches alone, arse, chel n manc were quite close ... but arse oni managed 4th overall as dey got much fewer points from ze big matches ...

in ze 2014/2015 season, pool haf 1 point mor dan manu from ze non big matches ... but pool haf a massive 9 points fewer dan manu from big matches n there4 was way far behind manu overall ... pool had virtually lost ze 4th spot 2 manu due 2 their poor performances in ze big matches ...

tbc ...

qw2op
27-05-2015, 09:29 PM
cont'd from previous post ...

ze table below summarises pool's bpl performance against ze big teams in ze last 3 years ...

........ home .......... away ......... total .......... points obtained by opponent
........ p .w d l pt ... p .w d l pt .. p .w d .l pt
arse ... .3 1 1 1 .4 ... .3 0 1 2 1 ... .6 1 2 .3 .5 ... 11
chel ... .3 0 1 2 .1 ... .3 0 2 1 2 ... .6 0 3 .3 .3 ... 12
manc ... .3 2 1 0 .7 ... .3 0 1 2 1 ... .6 2 2 .2 .8 ... 8
manu ... .3 1 0 2 .3 ... .3 1 0 2 3 ... .6 2 0 .4 .6 ... 12

total .. 12 4 3 5 15 ... 12 1 4 7 7 ... 24 5 7 12 22 ... 43

pool managed 2 win oni a total of 5 n lost 12 matches both home n away in ze last 3 years ...

pool managed 2 beat arse oni once, @ home ... has yet 2 beat chel either home or away ... beat manc twice @ home ... n beat manu (wif moyes) both home n away, n lost all ze other 'non moyes' matches ...

pool played 6 matches against each team in 3 years and dat means you cud haf a maximum of 18 points from each team ... but pool were not able 2 get even half of dat from any team ... on ze other hand, all ze other teams, wif ze exception of manc, got more than 9 points from pool ...

pool got less dan their rivals of watz @ stake in ze case of arse, chel n manu n was level wif manc ... in total, pool got less points (22) dan their rivals (43) from ze total available ...

pool's worst performances were against chel, getting a mere 3 points ... it would haf been against manu if u omit dose 2 moyes matches ...

ze table below combines ze last 3 seasons' results of ze 5 teams ...

........ home .......... away ......... total ........
........ p .w d l pt ... p .w d l pt .. p . w .d .l pt
arse ... 12 2 7 3 13 ... 12 2 3 7 9 ... 24 .4 10 10 22
chel ... 12 6 5 1 24 ... 12 5 6 1 21 .. 24 11 10 .2 44
manc ... 12 6 3 3 21 ... 12 3 5 4 14 .. 24 .9 .8 .7 35
manu ... 12 5 3 4 18 ... 12 5 2 5 17 .. 24 10 .5 .9 35
pool ... 12 4 3 5 15 ... 12 1 4 7 7 ... 24 .5 .7 12 22

pool share ze lowest number of points with arse ... n both of dem r 12 points behind their nearest rivals ...

(iz not surprising as arse omost oways oni managed 2 scramble 4 ze last cl spot evry year ...)

conclusion ...

based on ze above, metinks @ tis time, rodgers does not haf it in him 2 cum out tops more often wen playing against big teams ...

u need 2 b able 2 win more of dese big matches @ home n avoid losing dem away in order 2 win ze league ...

however, even wif his strongest team in 2013/2014 (a team dat got mourinho pee-ing in his pants when he came 2 anfield), besides against moyes, he cud not even win any other match away ... n it does make me wonder whether pool cud even b second dat season if moyes were not @ manu ...

hence, me c rodgers is still some distance away (being polite here ;) ) from having ze capability of winning a league title ...

LeeHsienLoong
28-05-2015, 12:58 AM
As for better players, fat chance! Kolo Toure's contract has been extended:eek:

Rodgers need to field players at the position they can strive.

Adam Lallana was outstanding for Southampton.
Liverpool played him out of position and the only two things he can do are his tireless runs and heavy pressing.

Jordan Henderson is played in deep midfield.
While at Sunderland he was well known for his forward performances which received good attention.

Emre Can is without a doubt a versatile player.
He needs to step up since Gerrard is gone and command the midfield.
With his bursting runs forward he can do damage.

Liverpool needs good players in defense, a classy defensive midfielder and deadly strikers.

No Danny Ings.
No Christian Benteke.
No Mario Balotelli.

sex crusader
28-05-2015, 09:56 AM
With FSG and BR around, we will continue to be screwed ! Mid table mentality and will only target cheap players! Maybe lovern can play striker! After all we payed 20 mil for him!:D therefore...it's official that pool will be a mid table club for years to cum!
http://www.espnfc.com/club/liverpool/364/blog/post/2468556/rodgers-lfc-signings-hits-or-misseso

SnowLeopards
28-05-2015, 03:15 PM
Liverpool are looking to off load many players.

One needs to learn from Brendan on how to wash cash.

Pierre.

masterwanker
28-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Last season we dare to dream.
This season was a nightmare.
Next season hope Liverpool will be better than this season and qualify for Champions League.

owen10
28-05-2015, 11:05 PM
I hope the news which Ballotelli's agent claimed he's not leaving Liverpool is not true!!!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-05-2015, 09:12 AM
We are bidding for another Southampton player...fantastic ...unbelievable ...other clubs must be so happy that BR is still at the helm...I give up for the next few seasons...nothing can expressed my feelings and words now

Lamborghini
29-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Southampton have turned down a £10 million bid from Liverpool for Nathaniel Clyne.

Instead of spending £20 to £30 million on Christian Benteke, the club could scout for much better forwards.

sex crusader
29-05-2015, 09:56 PM
你妹的!sotong player again! Might as well buy the whole farking sotong club !:mad: that Simi bentiki, one hit wonder cost 32.5 mil pound if pool want to trigger his release clause! Again, don't expect any star signing next season!?32.5 mil can get at least get 4 or 5 players from hull city or QPR!:D that's the vision of FSG and wogers!:rolleyes:

masterwanker
29-05-2015, 11:01 PM
BR's days may be numbered . FSG are now handling Liverpool's transfers.

sex crusader
29-05-2015, 11:49 PM
BR's days may be numbered . FSG are now handling Liverpool's transfers.

Worst! They may buy Major League Baseball players to play for pool!:eek:

FunnyHippo
30-05-2015, 12:16 AM
你妹的!sotong player again! Might as well buy the whole farking sotong club !:mad: that Simi bentiki, one hit wonder cost 32.5 mil pound if pool want to trigger his release clause! Again, don't expect any star signing next season!?32.5 mil can get at least get 4 or 5 players from hull city or QPR!:D that's the vision of FSG and wogers!:rolleyes:

If your beloved club wants to buy Benteke...
I think you better remind them about what happened to Andy Carroll.

sanuuk
30-05-2015, 10:21 AM
If your beloved club wants to buy Benteke...
I think you better remind them about what happened to Andy Carroll.

Only hai- gong manager like BR will buy this kind of players coz he knows he can't attract big names to cum! Might as well buy Defoe !:D

naemlo
30-05-2015, 10:39 AM
We are going to spend money foolishly again???

Good rumours, Liverpool is looking to sign these players Alexandre Lacazette, Eduardo Salvio, Milner, Mateo Kovacic and Nicolas Gaitan. :D

Even others know there is problem with our transfer policy. Klopp wants Liverpool to scrap their transfer policy if he is to be their new boss. The German, 47, is willing to move to Anfield.

hornyaries69
30-05-2015, 02:04 PM
I wonder why we dunn bleed the youths.

They look promising to play in the 1st Team. Jerome Sinclair, Sheyi, Jack Dunn, Harry wilson etc....all very promising players.

I think BR is too stubborn. When we have problem with RB, he chose to play Can when we have Macq and G Johnson. Macq is due to some monetary issue i heard while GJ is condemned. As a Manager, his job is to make sure the club is winning. Winning bring $$$, morale, passion.

Hope we have a better 2016.

escobar43535
30-05-2015, 02:33 PM
We are bidding for another Southampton player...fantastic ...unbelievable ...other clubs must be so happy that BR is still at the helm...I give up for the next few seasons...nothing can expressed my feelings and words now

Better still why not bid for their manager RK instead:D...actually this is not joke, RK may provide more bang for £££ going by this season!

LeeHsienLoong
30-05-2015, 03:15 PM
We are going to spend money foolishly again???

Good rumours, Liverpool is looking to sign these players Alexandre Lacazette, Eduardo Salvio, Milner, Mateo Kovacic and Nicolas Gaitan. :D

Even others know there is problem with our transfer policy. Klopp wants Liverpool to scrap their transfer policy if he is to be their new boss. The German, 47, is willing to move to Anfield.

I read somewhere Eduardo Salvio sustained a knee injury and that's the reason Liverpool is focusing on Nicolas Gaitan.
I think Liverpool should not be spending money on them especially Salvio.
He reminds me of Markovic when Benfica was asking the sky for him and Rodgers paid 20m!
Now for Salvio they are asking 40m!

Anyway, why is Rodgers bidding for Nathaniel Clyne?
Is the team going to revert to a back 4?
Glen Johnson is leaving and Javier Manquillo has disappeared while Jon Flanagan is injured.

masterwanker
01-06-2015, 05:15 PM
FSG must be brave enough to do the right thing.
If they want to have ambition in the European soccer they need to spend aand have the right manager for the job.
Hope they resolve the manager issue fast if not do not have high hopes for good transfer signings.

masterwanker
01-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Worst! They may buy Major League Baseball players to play for pool!:eek:

They would do better if they play Mignolet as a striker and Balotteli as a Goalie . Since BR is famous for playing players out of position.

joew2005
02-06-2015, 09:47 PM
james milner is a good bz deal.

escobar43535
03-06-2015, 02:18 PM
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/football-rodgers-stays-in/1889006.html

Lokmachaudog
04-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Siao Liao ..skrytel also not signing contract ! All the good players left one by one under BR. Sad....

escobar43535
04-06-2015, 07:51 PM
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sport/football/story/football-man-citys-milner-agrees-join-liverpool-free-transfer-20150604

masterwanker
04-06-2015, 08:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-InCUbXJDWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S0y5fq5dR0