PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155

countryman
20-05-2018, 02:59 AM
Best result of the night : SCUMS losing the FA cup.. ))

SnowLeopards
20-05-2018, 11:49 AM
Yeah, you guys are absolutely spot on.

Keep selling your best assets and on the other hand, whine that it has been almost 30 years. :D

Pierre.

KelongPresident
20-05-2018, 12:57 PM
Best result of the night : SCUMS losing the FA cup.. ))

I can't believe the result . Did the referee kelong ?

HonkyTonkyMan
20-05-2018, 01:00 PM
I can't believe the result . Did the referee kelong ?

yeah ref obviously kelong, should have awarded Chelski with a second penalty when Ashley Young blatantly handled the ball....

ThisIsMelwood
20-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Liverpool’s first marquee signing of summer is ‘99% complete’

Nabil Fekir

Fekir’s price-tag is poised to be in the region of £62million, which would serve as glaring evidence of Jurgen Klopp’s faith in him to compete for a starting role next season.

owen10
20-05-2018, 10:31 PM

Nabil Fekir

Fekir’s price-tag is poised to be in the region of £62million, which would serve as glaring evidence of Jurgen Klopp’s faith in him to compete for a starting role next season.

Hope news is true
Saw it in the Liverpool group in FB
Did also read elsewhere Chelsea are the favourites to sign him

naemlo
20-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Refer back to past postings, many so called fansees were complaining why buy a flop. Salah proved these fansees wrong.

Let's us make a bet since so many now think salah is god n so called another messi. Will salah

1) scores more than 20 goals in 2018/19
2) be sold if a bid of 150 mils pounds

I say he will not score n Fsg will sell. Fsg has proven, sell any player when money can be made.

naemlo
20-05-2018, 11:59 PM
You forget the MC King ; Lazar Markovic & also Mignolet . :D

I mentioned DS n SM :D. Too many players to offload. :eek:

escobar43535
21-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Champions League Final week has finally arrived and I am stoked!

When was the last time an English team was in a CL final? When was the last time Mourinho had taken a team to a CL final? When was the last time Pep had taken a team to a CL final? What year did Wenger take Arsenal to a CL final? Has Pochettino or Conte ever taken a team to a CL final?

Why i mention the above, is to illustrate the significance of what Klopp and Liverpool have done just to reach Kyiv, all things considered.

I'm really looking forward to it. No extra pressure to win to get into the CL next season (at Chelsea's expense, bonus), just a one-off game to win the greatest club prize.

I am a bit nervous though, because of lack of experience by some players on such a big stage (plus, Klopp's record in finals is diabolical!), but I believe we have a chance to win because of the devastating cup style football we can play.

And even if we don't win, I just ask that the lads turn up and give their all. Have no regrets, whatever the result.

Obviously, we need a strong ref capable of seeing through the inevitable histrionics from the likes of Ronaldo, Marcelo and dark arts from Ramos and Casemiro, should they need a helping hand.

But I'm sure our fans will be magnificent as usual. Hope our fans going to Kyiv stay safe and out of trouble.

Keep the Faith; Gotta Believe; Dare to Dream!

Allez, Allez, Allez!

YNWA

Baigonggong
21-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Refer back to past postings, many so called fansees were complaining why buy a flop. Salah proved these fansees wrong.

Let's us make a bet since so many now think salah is god n so called another messi. Will salah

1) scores more than 20 goals in 2018/19
2) be sold if a bid of 150 mils pounds

I say he will not score n Fsg will sell. Fsg has proven, sell any player when money can be made.

Ah Gong remembered FSG sold Suarez a few seasons ago . Ah Gong hope that FSG will keep Salah for another season to help Liverpool win the BPL title . But then if the offer is too good FSG should cash in the money . Ah Gong pretty sure that FSG is now making money through Liverpool .

countryman
22-05-2018, 01:10 AM
Pool has to win the CL this time @ all cost! Otherwise it's another flop season, no one remembers u being the losers in a final even if u had played the best football match of your career..N the worst thing will be the laughing stock of those scum fans!

sex crusader
22-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Salah is too risky for any team to purchase at 200, 300 mils... might be a season wonder. Kane has been scoring consistently scoring 20 to 30 goals per season and Spurs is putting 200 mil on him. FSG is into business... 150 mils, 99% Salah will be sold.

Some of the players to cash in, Lorven, Moreno, SM, Henderson, Lallana, Can, Ings, DS, Origi, Klavan....
Hope salah still fire as he is next season ! Yes....Lovren , Moreno ,lala ,DS , ings need to go! But will JK bear to part with his beloved godsons?:D

Nabil Fekir

Looking forward to his joining! Sensational player! I rate him better than keita! 62mil £ is reasonable by today 's standard!

Pool has to win the CL this time @ all cost! Otherwise it's another flop season, no one remembers u being the losers in a final even if u had played the best football match of your career..N the worst thing will be the laughing stock of those scum fans!
Sadly but this is true! Only some 'fansee' living in self denial! :cool:

escobar43535
22-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Unreal read this:cool: Great story by Melissa Reddy. Set aside 10 minutes and click through to understand how Klopp weathered the worst to lead Liverpool to Kyiv.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/the-inside-story-of-how-jurgen-klopp-weathered-the-worst-to-lead-liverpool-to-the-champions-league-final-178445?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=onsite_share

By Melissa Reddy

LiverpoolClown
22-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Unreal read this:cool: Great story by Melissa Reddy. Set aside 10 minutes and click through to understand how Klopp weathered the worst to lead Liverpool to Kyiv.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/the-inside-story-of-how-jurgen-klopp-weathered-the-worst-to-lead-liverpool-to-the-champions-league-final-178445?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=onsite_share

By Melissa Reddy

Good information but the WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS will never understand. These JOKERS feel and think using the COCK. Everyday whine like women on period!!!

CL coming up!!! The players must be excited and some FANS are waiting for the match. Other PUNDEH FANS will be PUNDITS wannabe.

YNWA.

ShaTauKokDog
22-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Good information but the WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS will never understand. These JOKERS feel and think using the COCK. Everyday whine like women on period!!!

CL coming up!!! The players must be excited and some FANS are waiting for the match. Other PUNDEH FANS will be PUNDITS wannabe.

YNWA.

Hearsay you are a ballless clown ler! :D why do you so hard up for a cock? You can always ask Johnbass for a good service !:D i also hearsay that your mom whined that to born a piece of charsiew also better than born you ler! :D

LeeHsienLoong
22-05-2018, 04:37 PM
Real Madrid have started the mind games.
Navas claims they have the best defense in the world.
Real Madrid TV says they are not worried even if Liverpool takes the lead because Real Madrid can hit back.
I hope Klopp has a good plan for the match as Real Madrid seems very confident.

WankJanice
22-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Ah Gong remembered FSG sold Suarez a few seasons ago . Ah Gong hope that FSG will keep Salah for another season to help Liverpool win the BPL title . But then if the offer is too good FSG should cash in the money . Ah Gong pretty sure that FSG is now making money through Liverpool .

Of course, lah! The old owners of English clubs were lovers of football and owned the clubs because of their passion for soccer. The new owners, US, Arab, Chinese , etc, are there to make money .. Sadly the fans , who are the money of the clubs, dont realise that. Example in Germany, the big clubs are owned by the fans. They dont have that much money but they have some control.

masterwanker
22-05-2018, 09:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDUyvAyLD60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc0-OQv9KDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCJ5uBA3DU4

escobar43535
22-05-2018, 11:05 PM
Real Madrid TV says they are not worried even if Liverpool takes the lead because Real Madrid can hit back.

Great insight from Guillem Balagué on Real Madrid.

Its going to be a very tough one for Liverpool but then we already knew that.

But....

https://youtu.be/trQi40gmRSo

FitPartner
23-05-2018, 02:13 AM

So confident? Why don't they make it official give Pool a one goal lead before kick off :D

francined69
23-05-2018, 05:40 AM

RM starting the mind games becoz they are afraid of Liverpool.

Our Sadio Mane will be the dark horse here. just hope he will keep his calm and not go into reckless challenge on the ball.

As many have said, RM open style of play will suit Klopp style of attacking football.

escobar43535
23-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Vincente Del Bosque: “Real Madrid have a great squad, and it’s the best club in Europe right now. Real Madrid will beat Liverpool 4-1. I cannot find a single Liverpool player that improves Real Madrid, [not even] Salah. Bale & Benzema are very good.”

OMG:eek::D

Seriously though, I doubt Real Madrid are worried. They are in their 3rd consecutive CL final having won the previous two. They believe they’re going to have a far easier time than they did the previous two years. Their problem is that they think this version of Real Madrid is as good as the previous two. It’s not. It’s a fraction as good. 

And I can see them strolling about complacently and being 3 goals down before they realise they’re actually in a football match, because they’re slow starters.

I hope Klopp sends the team out to be super aggressive in the first half, play a high line and try and score 3-4 in the first half and finish it before they have a chance to wake up, and then spend the second half playing entirely on the counter.

If it’s 0-0 at half time, Real Madrid will win it though.

Baigonggong
23-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Ah Gong hope that the team be able to reproduce the performance as they did against Man City .

LeeHsienLoong
23-05-2018, 01:06 PM
RM starting the mind games becoz they are afraid of Liverpool.

Our Sadio Mane will be the dark horse here. just hope he will keep his calm and not go into reckless challenge on the ball.

As many have said, RM open style of play will suit Klopp style of attacking football.

They are very confident and not afraid of us.
Real Madrid is giving out the message that they feel we are far less powerful than them.
Klopp's press speech was all about respect towards Real Madrid but Zidane's speech was about showing off.

Ulsterman
23-05-2018, 03:42 PM
So confident? Why don't they make it official give Pool a one goal lead before kick off :D

Sure RM kiasu kiasi. They won the cup in paper only.

Liverpool has nothing to lose.

Just be brave.

masterwanker
23-05-2018, 09:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_op05zqstD4&start_radio=1&list=RD_op05zqstD4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBeSN134vSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kFtWXf-VUk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCLvnKnOROc

escobar43535
23-05-2018, 10:49 PM
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...-jurgen-klopp/
Rafael Benitez: 'Miracle in Istanbul changed my life - and it can be same for Jurgen Klopp

Luke Edwards
22 MAY 2018 • 10:30PM

It was the game that changed his life forever. A victory that ensured Rafael Benitez’s name became enshrined in Liverpool legend. Even, now, 13 years after that dramatic Champions League final in Istanbul, the memories spark such raw emotion in the Spaniard that goose bumps shoot up his arms as he talks.

This is what awaits Jurgen Klopp if Liverpool triumph over Real Madrid this weekend; if he becomes the man who secures the club their sixth European Cup. It is a shot at football immortality.

While his other achievements may fade and blur, when viewed through the prism of time, the stories of European success always remain crystal clear at Anfield, the feats and deeds of those involved captured in high definition, never to be erased, no matter what follows.

For all his success at Borussia Dortmund, Klopp has never won European football’s most gilded prize. Neither had Benitez, when he arrived on Merseyside, but he firmly believes Liverpool can do so again with a team that, he argued, is superior to the one that upset AC Milan more than a decade ago.

"I always say Istanbul will be the most emotional final ever because of the way we won, the way we came back,” said Benitez, sitting in a room at Newcastle’s training ground, happy to be distracted from the ongoing uncertainty surrounding his future on Tyneside.

“Everything was going wrong, massively wrong and then after half time, you see the Liverpool fans singing even though we were 3-0 down. It was massive.

"People say we were lucky in the final, but were we lucky in the earlier rounds when we beat Chelsea (semi) and Juventus and Bayer Leverkusen? The players did a great job and they had a great belief that we could do this. We were a little bit lucky against the best team in Europe at this time, but we had also done well.

“People don't remember all the players who were there, who were on the pitch that night. But they (those players) will always remember. It was massive for everyone. The way that we did it ... people still think it was just luck, but no.

“We were unlucky at the start of the game because we lost Harry Kewell early (to injury) and we had to change everything. And we were lucky because we scored the three goals in a few minutes. But we were much better than them in extra time. When we changed to three at the back that changed everything. We matched them, we had control of the game.

That fight back from 3-0 down was incredible. From damage limitation exercise to miraculous victory in the space of a little over an hour, Liverpool winning a penalty shootout against an AC Milan team that had been blunted, drained and eventually crushed by the unexpected momentum Steven Gerrard’s goal, shortly after the break, generated. At half- time, though, Benitez was floundering.

“When we concede the second goal, I was thinking what I had to say to the players,” Benitez continued. “I was making my notes and then we conceded a third, I looked at the sky. I knew I had to give a speech in English and you know my English now but then, 10 years ago [sic], it was not so good.

“I was thinking about what I would say in English to motivate players because it's not the same as saying something in Spanish. Speaking English you lose something.

"I said, ‘you have to get something back…’ For 45 minutes we've been working so hard and the main thing was to run through the [new] system and make sure we had everybody ready. I knew that Didi Hamann would control the middle and give some freedom to Gerrard [to go forward], they could not cope with that.”

After the game, Benitez, celebrated along with everyone else. Although he does not drink alcohol, Benitez was intoxicated, drunk on the euphoria he had unleashed. It was only then that the magnitude of what he had achieved began to sink in – what it meant to those around him, the supporters and players.

“We had a party and some friends were coming, but they were outside,” Benitez explained. “So, one who was already in, he had to go with some accreditation to get them in, but the security said they had to stay outside, he would not let them in.

“Then I went out there but when the security was checking them he said 'it's a private party, you cannot go in.' And a friend I was with turned to him [security] and said 'do you know this man, do you know who this man is?,' “The security guard shrugged. The friend replied 'He is God', 'he is God…

"It changed my life in England. To win the league with Valencia in Spain after 31 years changed my life. To win the Uefa Cup with Valencia changed my life, it changed everything. But to come to England and win the Champions League with a different team was massive. It changed everything.

"Maybe it will change everything for Klopp in Liverpool. He's fine, he's an idol now, but he will be more that that. He was winning with Dortmund, but it would be massive for him here because it has been some time since he was winning at this level.

“It was when we got back that my daughters realised I had become a celebrity. I was driving them to school and the other kids were singing Rafa Benitez songs. I don’t think they were very impressed…”

As for Saturday’s final in Kiev, Benitez will not predict the score, but he cannot avoid dropping a hint as to who he thinks will win. If Liverpool can replicate the intensity and speed of their play against Manchester City and Roma, he suspects an ageing Real Madrid team will struggle to contain them.

“The difference between the Premier League and the other leagues is the intensity of the games,” he added. “Liverpool and their offensive players, their midfielders, their defence have the intensity to hurt you if they do it well.

“On the other side, Real Madrid have experience and they have some good players. It will be interesting. On one side, you will see a Liverpool team with lots of passion and intensity and a lot of pressing and crossing and fast counter-attacking against a team with a lot of the qualities needed to manage this kind of situation.

“Real Madrid has the experience and the quality to match them, but Liverpool can do it. They have the intensity and the quality, the passion, the desire. They talk about the miracle of Istanbul, but this team is better.

Benitez would love to take part in another Champions League final, but he has a different club and different goals now. Despite the slow progress in negotiations to extend his contract at St James’ Park, Benitez is well aware that, winning a trophy for Newcastle – their first since 1969 – will ensure that he is immortalised on the banks of another famous English river.

"I would like to win any trophy again, we have to win something,” he finishes, leaning back, with arms outstretched, palms facing the sky. “At 58, I am not young but not old. I'm still young enough, I still have time.

“But I want to be sure that we can compete at Newcastle, that we can find something to compete for and try and win something."

If he fails, if he cannot end English football’s most famous infamous trophy drought, he will always have that night in Istanbul. This is Klopp’s chance to grab a seat alongside him.

Xgenre
24-05-2018, 03:34 PM
Just give a few classic Jon Flanagan hard tackles in the early part of the game and verbally remind the RM players that it is good to be injury free for the World Cup. Any injury and too bad you may have to skip the World Cup. Now this is a mind game, even Ronaldo knows this is his last World Cup

alpineguy
24-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Anyone knows good pubs to watch the final on Saturday?

Campro
25-05-2018, 10:49 AM
Anyone knows good pubs to watch the final on Saturday?

Go Riverview hotel..... there is 3 large screen live telecast.
Official Liverpool FC fans club is located there....... with 24-hr cafe :D

Almost all customers are Liverpool supporters..... and hardly any Man Utd supporter can be found there.

escobar43535
25-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Liverpool squad that flew to Kyiv:
Karius, Clyne, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Firmino, Salah, Henderson, Klavan, Moreno, Mane, Lallana, Mignolet, Can, Robertson, Ings, Solanke, Phillips, Jones, Ward, Woodburn, Camacho, Alexander-Arnold.

Good news is that Milner has recovered from his muscle injury that kept him out for the Brighton game and is now fully match fit and raring to go. Ditto Lallana and Can, so our bench appears to be looking up for a change and it could not have come at a more important time.

Also looks like Klopp giving a few youngsters a small taste of the big stage.

As an aside, gather some of our fans were attacked in Kyiv by locals. Disturbing news but hope things remain calm and peaceful tomorrow.

Baigonggong
25-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Just 1 more game to go . Ah Gong wonder will there be any penalties ?

sex crusader
25-05-2018, 02:22 PM
Just 1 more game to go . Ah Gong wonder will there be any penalties ?

With Lovren starting , keep our kkj crossed!:eek::D

WankJanice
25-05-2018, 04:18 PM
Go Riverview hotel..... there is 3 large screen live telecast.
Official Liverpool FC fans club is located there....... with 24-hr cafe :D

Almost all customers are Liverpool supporters..... and hardly any Man Utd supporter can be found there.

Sounds good. Anyone planning to be there? I am not a 'pool fan but would love to be there to cheer them on.

LeeHsienLoong
25-05-2018, 05:31 PM
Liverpool will give Coutinho a CL medal.
I think this is to make the relationship not too stressed.
Looking to the game with Real Madrid.

masterwanker
25-05-2018, 09:09 PM

Hope nobody kelong including the referee .

masterwanker
25-05-2018, 09:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh7jAq4niC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSo3V6q3mA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihbbz8q6ZMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQTOKemVd4o

masterwanker
25-05-2018, 09:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7xXqKMiR7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXo6_uHBvso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-5hZxzQ2Gc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYGuFQD_nG8

masterwanker
25-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Come on team bring home no 6 . Its really been a long time since Liverpool won a major trophy .

sex crusader
26-05-2018, 12:50 AM
Hope nobody kelong including the referee .

Lol! Hope so lor! If not the clown will cum kpkb! And we all know who his clone nick is lor! Beri obvious Lor!:D

francined69
26-05-2018, 09:28 AM
this is funny!

Baigonggong
26-05-2018, 01:04 PM

Ah Gong heard many eyes will be upon him . :eek: Real Madrid are favourites while Liverpool are underdogs .

Baigonggong
26-05-2018, 01:06 PM
this is funny!

Ah Gong like this picture . Ah Gong hope he can score a hatrick in todays game. :)

naemlo
26-05-2018, 01:16 PM
Lol! Hope so lor! If not the clown will cum kpkb! And we all know who his clone nick is lor! Beri obvious Lor!:D

U lidat kong him, goot meh?? :D

LeeHsienLoong
26-05-2018, 01:21 PM
So many flights are cancelled from Liverpool to Kiev.
Is someone purposely trying to reduce the number of Liverpool fans attending the game? :rolleyes:

Dirk Kuyt
26-05-2018, 01:28 PM
So many flights are cancelled from Liverpool to Kiev.
Is someone purposely trying to reduce the number of Liverpool fans attending the game? :rolleyes:

Same with RM..... many of their fans did not take up their tickets and hundreds more return them for refunds.
Maybe will see half empty stadium tonight.

Ninja_Assassin
26-05-2018, 04:27 PM
Dunno why I have this gut feeling the scoreline will be 0-1 in Liverpool's favour.

Anyway I just put $100/= at S'pore Pools for correct score...... get back $1300/= :D

VirgilvanDijk4
26-05-2018, 07:15 PM
looking forward so much towards tonite's match against Real Madrid . I will keep an eye on Lovren and make sure he don't do anything stupid. This is what I came to Liverpool for and all the lads are fired up . Please support us . :) YNWA .

naemlo
27-05-2018, 01:38 AM
YNWA....

naemlo
27-05-2018, 01:40 AM
Dunno why I have this gut feeling the scoreline will be 0-1 in Liverpool's favour.

I bought big and 1st half more than 1.5.

francined69
27-05-2018, 02:50 AM
Lets go Liverpool FC!

escobar43535
27-05-2018, 03:17 AM
Damn bloody shit Ramos:mad:

Salah off injured:(

francined69
27-05-2018, 03:23 AM
Damn Sergio Ramos for locking Salah's arm and causing Salah to fall onto his shoulder! Angry! Damn dirty player Sergio.

francined69
27-05-2018, 03:35 AM
Excellent 1st half display by Pool

Lallana you have very big shoes to fill in for Salah!

masterwanker
27-05-2018, 03:39 AM
Damn Sergio Ramos for locking Salah's arm and causing Salah to fall onto his shoulder! Angry! Damn dirty player Sergio.

Dam jialat . :mad: Hope Salah's injury not too serious . Now the rest of the team really have to step up their game .

escobar43535
27-05-2018, 03:40 AM
Its now going to be very difficult without Salah.

Just hope our boys stay strong, calm, suffer and hold out for the rest of the game.

This Karius better catch the ball as well instead of punching it out to a RM player:eek:

masterwanker
27-05-2018, 03:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLteCkunjsYMfOEsZbeVl9_nEZsoqRtum8&v=33o5wJL6DsI

Hope the fans can lift the team up .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY-JjRT-vwo

Salah's injury .

francined69
27-05-2018, 03:58 AM
Fuck Loris! Just given a goal to Madrid!

escobar43535
27-05-2018, 03:58 AM
I dont believe this, oh Karius:eek::(

Dig in lads, dig in is all i can say.

francined69
27-05-2018, 04:00 AM
Mane scores! Oh yeah what a reply!

newton
27-05-2018, 04:00 AM
Have faith, 1-1 now.:p

escobar43535
27-05-2018, 04:01 AM
Get in there you beauty, Mane:cool:

francined69
27-05-2018, 04:04 AM
Keep pressing Pool!

Madrid players really wayang show

escobar43535
27-05-2018, 04:09 AM
Oh dear, great goal by Bale though:(

francined69
27-05-2018, 04:11 AM
Fuck beautiful overhead kick scored by Bale

Bobby show them what you can do!

newton
27-05-2018, 04:28 AM
Damn bloody Loris Karius, make me lose face here when i back him over Mignolet. For sure needs a better goalie next season.
The buck has to stop at Ah Klopp for keeping faith with 2 crappy keepers this season who likes to make schoolboy errors time and again.

francined69
27-05-2018, 04:29 AM
Fuck another big blunder by Loris!

Game over liao

escobar43535
27-05-2018, 04:30 AM
Hate to say this but Karius needs to go:(

redboi
27-05-2018, 04:31 AM
2 schoolboy errors. Good job.... thats the difference

naemlo
27-05-2018, 04:39 AM
2 silly errors by goalie...Klopp's cup records getting bad to worse. RM was not playing well but Liverpool threw away the game.

TwinTowers
27-05-2018, 04:43 AM
Momentum changed when Salah was taken out.
That's the game plan by Ramos.

francined69
27-05-2018, 04:45 AM
Most players played their heart out for Pool.

But Salah going off early was a big impact for pool.

Cannot deny the impact of Bale coming on scoring 2 great goals for Madrid. The overhead kick was world class.

Pity Mane did not get the 2nd goal for Pool.

LeeHsienLoong
27-05-2018, 04:45 AM
We did not deserve to lose!
The team played well until Salah was injured but we still went on well.
Karius allowed 2 simple goals to go in.
I'm very sad.

escobar43535
27-05-2018, 04:48 AM
Strange match.

RM were not that great and Liverpool just did not have that gegenpress surge power except may be in the first 15-20 minutes.

Did not help with Salah coming off injured so quickly and of course Karius'calamities.

Big shout out to VVD, Robertson, Mane and Wijnaldum.

Summer transfer window is going to be vital, both incoming and outgoing.

Hopefully we learn from this experience and come back stronger.

YNWA

Andoo
27-05-2018, 04:48 AM
IMAO.........................Best Result of the Season.

Dream over and next season still need play-off for champion league, what happen to the so-called "world best attack"?

One thing for sure is you have the world best GK, two super saves.....:D

Retribution for that clown that posted on Man Utd page when they lost in the FA cup final.

Citizens
27-05-2018, 04:49 AM
The team played well until Salah was injured but we still went on well.
Karius allowed 2 simple goals to go in.
I'm very sad.

Karius KELONG !!!
His father is suddenly the owner of a brand new BMW and a townhouse fully paid for by anonymous donor.
Those 2 goals are schoolboy errors and very obvious "mistakes". :mad:

masterwanker
27-05-2018, 04:50 AM
Again the team collapse in the last half hour .
Again someone makes silly errors .
Again Klopp lose yet another final .
Again another season without any trophies .
I really don't know what to say .
Oh well . Good night to one and all .
Sad day for Liverpool FC fans all over the world .
Hope Salah's injury is not too serious .

SnowLeopards
27-05-2018, 05:02 AM
Liverpool should have been the Champions.

Unfortunately, Real came to the game with a master plan which was very obvious.

Painful but you guys will get stronger.

Pierre.

snakehead
27-05-2018, 05:11 AM
The team played well until Salah was injured........

Salah injury quite serious...... Ramos almost wrenched his shoulder out like chicken wing and the ligament was torn..... may require surgery and out of WC 2018.

Lamborghini
27-05-2018, 05:20 AM
Liverpool gave 110% and no argument about that.

Van Dijk, Lovren and Robertson played outstanding football to keep Ronaldo quiet and Alexander-Arnold was impressive for his age.

Salah getting injury was a psychological disadvantage for the Liverpool players and I really hope he recovers for the World Cup. :(

Liverpool needs to sign quality players and go again, come on !

LeeHsienLoong
27-05-2018, 05:34 AM
Watched Klopp's interview and he said Salah's injury is really serious.
Klopp did not see Salah after the match and he might have gone to the hospital.
Also he is a big doubt for the WC.

Fuck Sergio Ramos! :mad:
Bastard was smiling as Salah walked off in tears. :mad:

francined69
27-05-2018, 05:42 AM
Salah may have dislocated shoulder. Could be ruled out of World Cup. Big blow for Pool n Egypt!

Ramos is gonna be in big trouble if he ever goes to Egypt again. he will never be forgiven for what he did to Salah, tugging Salah's right hand even when falling down. such a dirty player.

We just have to learn from our mistakes n build a even better team next season.

In Klopp we trust! YNWA

KelongPresident
27-05-2018, 06:14 AM
Karius KELONG !!!
His father is suddenly the owner of a brand new BMW and a townhouse fully paid for by anonymous donor.
Those 2 goals are schoolboy errors and very obvious "mistakes". :mad:

I really sense that somebody did kelong in this match . :eek::rolleyes:

Andoo
27-05-2018, 06:22 AM
I really sense that somebody did kelong in this match . :eek::rolleyes:

loserpool only lost when there were kelong, from players, refrees, the pitch, the ball and the bus, without these loserpool will be unbeatable......:D

loserpool came into final after beating all top teams, Real Madrid were lucky from group stage to all 3 knockout rounds, nevermind you are still ynwa.............:D:D:D:D:

WankJanice
27-05-2018, 08:23 AM
A tough night for the Pool. RM played badly but Pool lost due to an injury, two goalkeeping spoofs and one brilliant goal.
Time to buy a more reliable Goalie!
There is always next year.

Frankiestine
27-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Watched Klopp's interview and he said Salah's injury is really serious.
Klopp did not see Salah after the match and he might have gone to the hospital.
Also he is a big doubt for the WC.

Fuck Sergio Ramos! :mad:
Bastard was smiling as Salah walked off in tears. :mad:

I hope someone break Ramos legs during the WC...:mad:

Proud of all the players except for one which is obvious who....such schoolboy error should not be happening at this level of the game, he is a bloody pro paid thousands to do his job...what a sorry piece of shit for a goalkeeper..for two seasons the warning signs were already there yet Klopp chose to stuck with his godson...

Firmino
27-05-2018, 12:01 PM
The disappointment is obvious and it will stay for awhile. Feels low to have lost the game in such a manner because we could have given Madrid a good challenge.

Football is a team game and yesterday Ronaldo showed even he in unable to do anything on his own. Bale needed his team to score goals as well.

Really sorry for Salah as I feel this was purposely done by Ramos. Our bench was not strong enough to call upon a similar talent and Klopp must address this together with the owners.

It is really painful to lose the final and people will talk all they can to bring you down. Give it a rest and I hope Klopp and the players come back stronger next season.

Baigonggong
27-05-2018, 12:31 PM
The disappointment is obvious and it will stay for awhile. Feels low to have lost the game in such a manner because we could have given Madrid a good challenge.

Football is a team game and yesterday Ronaldo showed even he in unable to do anything on his own. Bale needed his team to score goals as well.

Really sorry for Salah as I feel this was purposely done by Ramos. Our bench was not strong enough to call upon a similar talent and Klopp must address this together with the owners.

It is really painful to lose the final and people will talk all they can to bring you down. Give it a rest and I hope Klopp and the players come back stronger next season.

Knn you don't talk so much . Why yesterday you never score ? Your own performance also below par . Really Ah Gong was thinking what on earth was Karius doing ? Ah Gong was keeping an eye on Lovren but I must say this time he did not make any major mistake. In fact the 4 defenders did pretty well . Ah Gong hope Salah will get well soon . Looks like another season without any trophies .

naemlo
27-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Another season gone without any cup...

Friends were saying, new manager Mou, Pep, Conte came and won major trophy, less Liverpool. Give Klopp more time?? Current Liverpool ambition is to stay in top half of BPL and top 4 is a bonus. Liverpool is a team living in past glories. :rolleyes:
YNWA = You never win again...:D

Klopp will be merciful to let his godson to be No 1 next season? :D Moreno costed Liverpool Europa and now this guy.

newton
27-05-2018, 02:07 PM

Friends were saying, new manager Mou, Pep, Conte came and won major trophy, less Liverpool. Give Klopp more time?? Current Liverpool ambition is to stay in top half of BPL and top 4 is a bonus. Liverpool is a team living in past glories. :rolleyes:
YNWA = You never win again...:D

Klopp will be merciful to let his godson to be No 1 next season? :D Moreno costed Liverpool Europa and now this guy.

Really Ah Gong was thinking what on earth was Karius doing ? Ah Gong was keeping an eye on Lovren but I must say this time he did not make any major mistake. In fact the 4 defenders did pretty well . Looks like another season without any trophies .

Ah Gong, you need to understand as Naemlo rightly points out, the godsons in defence take turns or should i say rotate among themselves to gift games to opponents, 1st left-back, then the centre-back and finally the goalies. 2 full seasons and the damn coach still likes to keep faith with them when its obvious to even the blind that the reds will never ever win with this bunch of Ah Klopp's godsons.
Apologists for Ah Klopp who are strangely silent now could argue that Salah coming off is the turning point. No, its not. RM were there for the taking but alas the god awful of a keeper threw the ball into the legs of Benzema for the 1st goal, thats is the turning point of the game.
If i and Loris Karius were both in the Mafia, i would have broken both of his hands with a hammer after the game.
Ok, rant out till next season.:cool:

AlexanderArnold
27-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Sorry guys to let you down . We ourselves are still in shock just like you . Worst night of my life . :o

countryman
27-05-2018, 05:52 PM
From day one, I have already pointed out many times that I don't trust this Karius! The confirmation is confirmed after last night. Migs still better than him anytime in all aspects.
Last night was worst than school boy errors.

francined69
27-05-2018, 05:56 PM
i only saw Danny Ward coming out to console Karuis but not Mignolet.

with such goal keeping errors it was a night to forget.

now other teams will raise their price when Pool come asking for new goalkeeper. hai.....................

and Sergio Ramos better be careful, Egypt fans won't take too likely to their "King" being treated that way.

sex crusader
27-05-2018, 06:23 PM

Friends were saying, new manager Mou, Pep, Conte came and won major trophy, less Liverpool. Give Klopp more time?? Current Liverpool ambition is to stay in top half of BPL and top 4 is a bonus. Liverpool is a team living in past glories.
YNWA = You never win again...

Ah Gong, you need to understand as Naemlo rightly points out, the godsons in defence take turns or should i say rotate among themselves to gift games to opponents, 1st left-back, then the centre-back and finally the goalies. 2 full seasons and the damn coach still likes to keep faith with them when its obvious to even the blind that the reds will never ever win with this bunch of Ah Klopp's godsons.
Apologists for Ah Klopp who are strangely silent now could argue that Salah coming off is the turning point. No, its not. RM were there for the taking but alas the god awful of a keeper threw the ball into the legs of Benzema for the 1st goal, thats is the turning point of the game.
If i and Loris Karius were both in the Mafia, i would have broken both of his hands with a hammer after the game.
Ok, rant out till next season.::
You two littat Kong goot meh? I sensed that a certain clown is cuming to bark yu all soon Liao !:D His master is not far behind!:D ok La. Give our men some peace! It was still a good season as we were not even the fav to get into the semi! Hope Ah klopp can get rid some of his godsons for pool sake next season ! YNWA !

sex crusader
27-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Sorry guys to let you down . We ourselves are still in shock just like you . Worst night of my life . :o

You did well son! But then hor, I Beri curious ler! You split your character here and there you not Tao Hin meh?:D

countryman
27-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Pool back to square one! Won nothing again n struggled for 4th placing.
I don't see any improvement @all.

SnowLeopards
27-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Knn you don't talk so much . Why yesterday you never score ? Your own performance also below par .

Are you for real ?

Lighten up because you make yourself sound silly as a Liverpool fan.

He was by far one of the best players on the pitch and Benzema nor Cristiano did not complete 50% of what Firmino did.

You will never find another Centre Foward like him, not Lewandowski, Griezmann, Lukaku, Aubameyang, Aguero or even Messi.

Get a grip.

Pierre.

masterwanker
27-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Are you for real ?

Lighten up because you make yourself sound silly as a Liverpool fan.

He was by far one of the best players on the pitch and Benzema nor Cristiano did not complete 50% of what Firmino did.

You will never find another Centre Foward like him, not Lewandowski, Griezmann, Lukaku, Aubameyang, Aguero or even Messi.

Get a grip.

Pierre.

Hello what game were you watching or do need to wear specs ? :rolleyes:

masterwanker
27-05-2018, 09:24 PM
i only saw Danny Ward coming out to console Karuis but not Mignolet.

with such goal keeping errors it was a night to forget.

now other teams will raise their price when Pool come asking for new goalkeeper. hai.....................

and Sergio Ramos better be careful, Egypt fans won't take too likely to their "King" being treated that way.

Pool seriously need to get another goalie after seeing what happen last night .

SnowLeopards
27-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Hello what game were you watching or do need to wear specs ? :rolleyes:

Ask yourself those questions.

Pierre.

naemlo
27-05-2018, 10:26 PM
2 full seasons and the damn coach still likes to keep faith with them when its obvious to even the blind that the reds will never ever win with this bunch of Ah Klopp's godsons.

It was frustrating to watch Liverpool losing a game with 2 school boy errors... It was CL final, only the top players play, not any street players. I always maintain my dislike of Klopp but I still hope the best for Liverpool... No trophy, Liverpool cabinet is quite empty.

You two littat Kong goot meh? I sensed that a certain clown is cuming to bark yu all soon Liao !:D

He pops out when Liverpool wins.

Pool back to square one! Won nothing again n struggled for 4th placing.
I don't see any improvement @all.

BPL total 1 less point. :D

LeeHsienLoong
27-05-2018, 11:30 PM
Football is full of emotion and passion.
Fans always want their team to win.
But sending death threats to players and their families is not acceptable.
We feel the pain and together we will be stronger.
Do not be a coward. :cool:

Greenfrog
28-05-2018, 12:49 AM
Liverpool should have been the Champions.

Unfortunately, Real came to the game with a master plan which was very obvious.

Painful but you guys will get stronger.

Pierre.

Their master plan is the scum Ramos.

newton
28-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Loris Karius should thank his lucky stars he is not Colombian like Andrés Escobar(Damn that surname sounds familiar here:eek:), who was shot dead a few weeks after scoring an own goal back in World cup 1994.
As for the death threats, just long-suffering passionate fans venting their hurt for the 2 "kelong" schboy errors, no real malice intended just like i want to break both his hands with a hammer.:o
Very telling after the game, only RM players and later a reds coaching staff came to console him. Gonna to be very hard for Karius to regain the trust of his fellow reds and for that matter, the Reds fans around the world.

ramadel
28-05-2018, 01:08 AM
Loris Karius should thank his lucky stars he is not Colombian like Andrés Escobar(Damn that surname sounds familiar here:eek:), who was shot dead a few weeks after scoring an own goal back in World cup 1994.
As for the death threats, just long-suffering passionate fans venting their hurt for the 2 "kelong" schboy errors, no real malice intended just like i want to break both his hands with a hammer.:o
Very telling after the game, only RM players and later a reds coaching staff came to console him. Gonna to be very hard for Karius to regain the trust of his fellow reds and for that matter, the Reds fans around the world.

There are rumours going round in the arab quarters that the Egyptian mafia has put out a contract on Ramos to maim him.

newton
28-05-2018, 01:18 AM
Hope Ah klopp can get rid some of his godsons for pool sake next season ! YNWA !
You are kidding right, it should be for Ah Klopp's sake, not the Reds, that he shows his liability godsons in defence the door. Next season is his 3rd full season, the clocking is ticking, Tick Tock, if he still can't win any trophy. Sooner or later, the reds fans will turn on him for his stubborn attitude.
Anyway,managers cum and go but the club will still live on to fight another day. YNWA!

newton
28-05-2018, 01:22 AM
There are rumours going round in the arab quarters that the Egyptian mafia has put out a contract on Ramos to maim him.
Best is to sent a suicide squad to Russia next month for Ramos.
Scum of a player.:mad:

Frankiestine
28-05-2018, 09:31 AM

Its a little ironic, normally the team with the top scorer won't probably be far off from the top yet The Reds still remains fourth as last season....

naemlo
28-05-2018, 10:35 AM
Its a little ironic, normally the team with the top scorer won't probably be far off from the top yet The Reds still remains fourth as last season....

It is simple, Salah scored while defence leaked in goals thus losing or drawing more than winning match. :D Liverpool scored more goals but still struggled to be 4th.

https://image.ibb.co/jLS1yJ/33657760_885539954965919_5502796328238841856_n.jpg

SnowLeopards
28-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Their master plan is the scum Ramos.

Well, in modern day football every team needs "a plan".

Pierre.

escobar43535
28-05-2018, 11:34 AM

If we were not seriously challenging for the CL at the same time then i would agree with you.

Bottom line we have batted way above our limits last season, all things considered.

At the start of this year, who would have thought we would finish Top 4 let alone reach the final of the CL? Some fans both in this forum and outside in general were even calling for Klopp to get the sack.

Its obvious our squad lacks serious depth. This has to be rectified over the summer. FSG need to back Klopp similar to it getting genuine top class quality like VVD and Keita for him. Priority now seems to be a genuine world class GK and a proper replacement for our trident attack(none of this piecemeal stuff like Lallana, Solanke, Ings etc).

At the same time i think Klopp needs to get rid of his GK coach John Achterberg as well. To me Achterberg is part of our GK problem together with both Karius and Mignolet. He also needs to find a capable number 2 if Buvac aint returning over the summer.

To sum it up, Klopp needs to be ruthless over the summer to address the obvious problems. I wish him happy holidays first and thank him for still doing a marvellous job last season.

LiverpoolClown
28-05-2018, 01:21 PM
The players can hold the heads up high and be proud with this achievement. There is sadness but with limited resources the team have done well!!! PUNDEH fans will continue to whine but that should not be a problem. Real fan will back the team and not poke the COCK from the back.

YNWA.

countryman
28-05-2018, 03:23 PM
U think they were really consoling Karius? Real Madrid players probably were thanking him for the 2 gifted goals ! LOL
To me, it was even worst than schoolboy error especially the 1st goal.It was basic situational awareness, even a trained chimpanzee could do better than him. If he's Japanese, I think they would have given him a samurai sword n ask him to do his own harakiri...
Karius should leave the team n never step into Anfield forever.

Xgenre
28-05-2018, 06:26 PM

Quote: Liverpool will get around €31.6 million in market pool plus €56.2m in performance based making grand total of €87.8 million if they manage to win the champions league and €83.3 million if they lose the final

From: https://www.totalsportek.com/money/uefa-champions-league-prize-money/

Even though Liverpool finished 4th again, financially the club earned much more money this season. The injury situation is quite bad too. We could have finished much higher if Can, Ox, Lallana were fit. This will allow us to rotate players.

Lamborghini
28-05-2018, 07:28 PM
It has been a couple of days but the disappointment from the Champions League defeat feels fresh. :(

I feel Oxlade-Chamberlain will be an important player next season and it is unfortunate with the bad injury.

Keita and Oxlade-Chamberlain in the midfield three sounds promising, and Klopp probably needs an Matic or Kante type of player to have a solid foundation.

Signing Nabil Fekir will be good as he is the captain of Lyon and will bring his leadership qualities to Liverpool together with that tricky left foot. :p

I really feel for Karius as no player would wish to be in a bitter situation but it has to be either Oblak or Alisson next season standing at Liverpool's goal.

One of Klopp's attributes is the ability to improve players, and I hope he pushes hard to train Gomez, Woodburn and Grujic or it is back to the transfer market.

Frankiestine
28-05-2018, 08:28 PM
It is simple, Salah scored while defence leaked in goals thus losing or drawing more than winning match. :D Liverpool scored more goals but still struggled to be 4th.

Well hopefully the management proves everyone right by pumping much needed money to fix the department that needs fixing...John Henry was questioning why Suarez and Couthino would leave Liverpool, is he so naive..everyone wants to be a winner and not a runner up, that why..

francined69
28-05-2018, 09:10 PM

would not surprise me at all

the petition against ramos for intentionally hurting mo salah

https://www.change.org/p/uefa-uefa-fifa-should-punish-sergio-ramos-for-intentionally-hurting-mohamed-salah

Egyptian lawyer file suit against Ramos.

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2018/05/28/mo-salah-injury-takes-bizarre-turn-as-egyptian-lawyer-seeks-873m-compensation/

Danny8
29-05-2018, 04:59 AM
Be prepared to see who we signed over night. Haha michael edwards doing a gpod job.
Best of this is that he has been a man utd target for 2 years and mourinho's agent is the same as fabinho.

Good signing to replace emre can.

sex crusader
29-05-2018, 07:31 AM
We got our first signing of next season! How good is this guy? Is he better than Ah can kor?
http://global.espn.com/football/soccer-transfers/story/3511922/liverpool-agree-deal-to-sign-fabinho-from-monaco

escobar43535
29-05-2018, 08:43 AM
Be prepared to see who we signed over night. Haha michael edwards doing a gpod job.
Best of this is that he has been a man utd target for 2 years and mourinho's agent is the same as fabinho.

Good signing to replace emre can.

Very happy to read this:cool:

I named Fabinho in an earlier post as one of the signings i would like to see at Anfield next season! Same with regard to Fekir, who i also hope to see coming to Anfield shortly as well.

Agree, Edwards seems to be doing an excellent job finding the right players. Hope he can bring in a world class GK as well.

Btw, I think Fabinho is better than Emre Can and believe he will make a bigger impact for us!

naemlo
29-05-2018, 09:33 AM
Time to get rid of Ings, Lallana, Can, the list goes on.

sex crusader
29-05-2018, 10:31 AM
Time to get rid of Ings, Lallana, Can, the list goes on.

The line up looked promising except.............:D

Lamborghini
29-05-2018, 10:48 AM
Liverpool kept the signing of Fabinho really close to the chest ! :p

I must admit Fabinho is a good signing and his presence will probably give Henderson or Wijnaldum license to venture forward which is their forte.

I watched Fekir as he lined up as a left forward in a 4-3-3 formation for France to face the Irish and he was impressive. :D

His style of play seems to suit Klopp as he was quick, made creative passes, switched between both wings, took set pieces, even dropped deep to win the ball.

Despite his size, he was strong against the Irish players who were much bigger so let's sign him too !

Baigonggong
29-05-2018, 12:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q9FOCJ92AY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eGq73tfa5M

LeeHsienLoong
29-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Hopefully Fabinho can provide the protection required for our defence.
He averages 7 goals a season in the league for the past 3 seasons in Monaco which is not bad for a defensive midfielder.

newton
29-05-2018, 02:44 PM
The line up looked promising except.............:D

Who in the line-up do you stll have doubts and inner reservations of?:D
On the biggest stage of world football in Russia next month, Mr Lovren would still grace us with his immense defensive presence while the Reds new £44m signing would only be playing beach holiday football on the beaches of Sao Paulo.
Either the brazilian coach has a abundance of midfield talent at his disposal to take to Russia or ............:D
Only next season we will know.
Best of luck to Fabinho, sick and tired of Emre Can and Wijnaldum for the past 2 seasons. Time for some new fresh faces.
Fenway Sports Group, more please!

Funzio
29-05-2018, 03:24 PM
No point buying outfield players when the weakest link is not fixed.

Get a world class goalie first before tinkering with the rest of the team.

Not only in the CL final...... but in the BPL both Mignolet & Karius have easily lost us 20 over points.

sex crusader
29-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Who in the line-up do you stll have doubts and inner reservations of?:D
On the biggest stage of world football in Russia next month, Mr Lovren would still grace us with his immense defensive presence while the Reds new £44m signing would only be playing beach holiday football on the beaches of Sao Paulo.
Either the brazilian coach has a abundance of midfield talent at his disposal to take to Russia or ............
Only next season we will know.
Best of luck to Fabinho, sick and tired of Emre Can and Wijnaldum for the past 2 seasons. Time for some new fresh faces.
Fenway Sports Group, more please!
You know, I know lor!:D yes...wijnaldum, not sure what he has that attracted ah klopp!:D looking forward to fekir de signing! He really impressed me! This boy can run non stop!:p

LeeHsienLoong
29-05-2018, 08:48 PM
UEFA have said it will take no action against Ramos when he hit Karius in the head with his elbow.
Another corrupt football organization. :rolleyes:

francined69
29-05-2018, 08:50 PM
we need quality players on the bench too

no point someone gets injured and then the whole strategy falls apart

escobar43535
30-05-2018, 11:01 AM
European judo body criticises Ramos over challenge:cool:

"Forbidden arm-lock technique in judo but in football good enough to win Champions League." 
https://www.tnp.sg/sports/football/european-judo-body-criticises-ramos-over-challenge

On our GK situation, Roma sporting director Monchi said last week that Alisson will leave the Italian capital only if Monchi himself came out of retirement and donned his goalkeeper's gloves again:rolleyes::D

Lamborghini
30-05-2018, 03:17 PM
On our GK situation, Roma sporting director Monchi said last week that Alisson will leave the Italian capital only if Monchi himself came out of retirement and donned his goalkeeper's gloves again:rolleyes::D

An excuse to push up the price and he is secretly hoping Alisson has a good World Cup so he can ask for £100 million.

lookingaround
30-05-2018, 05:21 PM
We got our first signing of next season! How good is this guy? Is he better than Ah can kor?
http://global.espn.com/football/soccer-transfers/story/3511922/liverpool-agree-deal-to-sign-fabinho-from-monaco

Ah can kor leaving Liao mah! This guy not bad ler! Meaning next season most of the players will be rotated like siiao!:D

Beretta
30-05-2018, 07:25 PM
An excuse to push up the price and he is secretly hoping Alisson has a good World Cup so he can ask for £100 million.

Alisson good meh...... dun forget he let in 7 goals by Liverpool in only 2 games. More hype than substance.

masterwanker
30-05-2018, 09:12 PM

Liverpool should try and close deal before World Cup . Roma must have learnt their lesson when they sold Salah too cheaply . Looks like kharius and Mignolet could be on the way out .

masterwanker
30-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Ah can kor leaving Liao mah! This guy not bad ler! Meaning next season most of the players will be rotated like siiao!:D

Time will tell if he is good or not and whether he can adapt to Klopp's styles . Liverpool definitely need to have a strong bench and also someone who can be a game changer . Wish Salah will make a speedy recovery . This Ramos is a dirty player . I wonder why FIFA and UEFA don't punish such players . What happen to the VAR ???

francined69
30-05-2018, 10:40 PM
get G. Buffon for short term (1-2 years) instead of splashing so much money on Roma's crazy asking price of Alisson.

it's World Cup year, all deals will be much more expensive.

francined69
30-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Time will tell if he is good or not and whether he can adapt to Klopp's styles . Liverpool definitely need to have a strong bench and also someone who can be a game changer . Wish Salah will make a speedy recovery . This Ramos is a dirty player . I wonder why FIFA and UEFA don't punish such players . What happen to the VAR ???

Ramos will get his karma sooner or later.

escobar43535
30-05-2018, 11:57 PM
get G. Buffon for short term (1-2 years) instead of splashing so much money on Roma's crazy asking price of Alisson.

it's World Cup year, all deals will be much more expensive.

Buffon is a great alternative! Unfortunately it looks like he is heading to PSG i think:(

Edwards and the scouts need to cast their net wider. Oblak(£150m or €150m buy out clause) and now Alisson's values seem ridiculously over the top.

Lamborghini
31-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Where is a good place to purchase the 17/18 home jersey ? :D

WankJanice
31-05-2018, 11:35 AM
Where is a good place to purchase the 17/18 home jersey ? :D

Bro, my friend bought from Lazada - selling for $22 - obviously a fake but he said good quality. For original, go to Weston at Queensway. I saw it there last few weeks ago.

But wait for the 18/19.

Baigonggong
31-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Ah Gong wonder is Allison that good ? Also is he worth that much ?

sex crusader
31-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Ah Gong wonder is Allison that good ? Also is he worth that much ?

Ah gong, now market is Beri Good! Even lousy players also beri expensive coz many top clubs are desperate to strengthen their squad! Most clubs know pool is Sibei desperate so they whack lor!:D wonder how much can Lovern fetch?:D

Lamborghini
31-05-2018, 01:34 PM
Bro, my friend bought from Lazada - selling for $22 - obviously a fake but he said good quality. For original, go to Weston at Queensway. I saw it there last few weeks ago.

But wait for the 18/19.

Thank you bro, I will purchase the original and I've checked at Weston but it is sold out. :(

I will probably get both seasons' home jersey, if I can find. :D

WankJanice
31-05-2018, 01:52 PM
Thank you bro, I will purchase the original and I've checked at Weston but it is sold out. :(

I will probably get both seasons' home jersey, if I can find. :D

Bro, if I see it, will let you know.

countryman
31-05-2018, 11:07 PM
Zidane quits R.Madrid after winning the CL for 3 consecutive years.. What an achievement! Quit in style.
Wonder if he would quit had Pool beaten them in the final? LOL

WankJanice
01-06-2018, 11:37 AM
Zidane quits R.Madrid after winning the CL for 3 consecutive years.. What an achievement! Quit in style.

If lost, he would have probably headbutted Klopp!:p

escobar43535
01-06-2018, 11:47 AM
Zizou's record at RM is absolutely amazing and incredible!

Pity Rafa though, finally got his dream job to coach at Chamartin/Valdebebas, only to get booted out in less than half season and than having to watch Zidane winning the CL three times in a row thereafter with most of the same players that he had.

sex crusader
01-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Our latest signing, skill a bit like SG!:D
https://youtu.be/awHcYPpv8Hs

SnowLeopards
01-06-2018, 03:09 PM

The actual reason Zidane left is because Florentino told him to leave but nobody is going to speak about that. :D

Pierre.

Sn0wLeopard
01-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Zizou's record at RM is absolutely amazing and incredible!

Pity Rafa though, finally got his dream job to coach at Chamartin/Valdebebas, only to get booted out in less than half season and than having to watch Zidane winning the CL three times in a row thereafter with most of the same players that he had.

The actual reason Zidane left is because His Mother told him to leave but nobody is going to speak about that.

Pierre.

WankJanice
01-06-2018, 04:26 PM
Loris Karius: Liverpool keeper deserves second chance says Grobbelaar.

Retired goalkeeper Grobbelaar won the 1984 European Cup and six English titles in his 13 years with Liverpool.

He told BBC Sport: "They gave me two years of second chances, so why can't they give him a second chance after one game?"

Grobbelaar, who played for Liverpool between 1981 and 1994, added: "They should keep him in the spotlight from next season."

"First game back, get him back as soon as possible."

masterwanker
01-06-2018, 09:28 PM
Would you guys consider giving Karius another chance ?

escobar43535
01-06-2018, 10:13 PM
Our latest signing, skill a bit like SG!:D
https://youtu.be/awHcYPpv8Hs

Some say he is also like Patrick Viera while others say he is our long last replacement for Mascherano!

escobar43535
01-06-2018, 10:22 PM

At best i would keep him as no. 2, get rid of Mignolet and send Ward to Huddersfield on loan to get more playing time.

Karius needs a lot of guidance from a top quality GK and that is what we need before the start of next season.

I am big supporter of Klopp but if he does not act now to settle this dire GK situaton than i shall be disappointed in Jurgen. He will still get my backing but then shall be judged by what happens at the end of the season.

Klopp knew he had to shore up our defence and rightly acquired VVD. Well now he has to do the right thing with regards to our GK situation as well.

francined69
02-06-2018, 12:30 AM

i will just play him in the league cup.

sex crusader
02-06-2018, 01:30 AM
Some say he is also like Patrick Viera while others say he is our long last replacement for Mascherano!

Yeh...although we have our differences, this the one! Btw, Lovern can fetch how much ah? :D

WankJanice
02-06-2018, 12:11 PM

Kept as reserve , no 2, at best. Occasional games eg League Cup and lots more practice...

countryman
02-06-2018, 02:47 PM

He should leave the club asap n never step into Anfield again. Every time we see him, it will bring back memories of that dreadful night in Kiev.The memory will not be forgotten by all the fans out there. What is even worse will be the next blunder he makes n it will be magnified 10x cos all the spotlight will be on him.
He doesn't gives me the confident look in his face since the 1st match he played for Pool. Always feel that he will make a big blunder soon n true enough it happened on the most important match of the season for Pool.
Please leave Karius... U are not good enough for Pool n the EPL!

LeeHsienLoong
02-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Lately many clubs are chasing to sign goalkeepers.
This will be a big test for us but we need a quality goalkeeper to steady the back.
Klopp should be brave and make a strong decision.

ThisIsMelwood
02-06-2018, 03:30 PM
At best i would keep him as no. 2, get rid of Mignolet and send Ward to Huddersfield on loan to get more playing time.

Karius needs a lot of guidance from a top quality GK and that is what we need before the start of next season.

I am big supporter of Klopp but if he does not act now to settle this dire GK situaton than i shall be disappointed in Jurgen. He will still get my backing but then shall be judged by what happens at the end of the season.

Klopp knew he had to shore up our defence and rightly acquired VVD. Well now he has to do the right thing with regards to our GK situation as well.

Not a chance for me.

His bloopers is school boy goal keeping errors. Simply not good enough for Liverpool.

ThisIsMelwood
02-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Yeh...although we have our differences, this the one! Btw, Lovern can fetch how much ah? :D

If Jerome Boateng sign then anyone of the Lovren, Klavan, Matip can leave.

ThisIsMelwood
02-06-2018, 03:33 PM
Lately many clubs are chasing to sign goalkeepers.
This will be a big test for us but we need a quality goalkeeper to steady the back.
Klopp should be brave and make a strong decision.

The next season should be Klopp final season if he dun win any major silverware Eg. Premier league or Champions League.

So if he blundered in the transfer market then he ought to go.

owen10
02-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Loris Karius: Liverpool keeper deserves second chance says Grobbelaar.

Retired goalkeeper Grobbelaar won the 1984 European Cup and six English titles in his 13 years with Liverpool.

He told BBC Sport: "They gave me two years of second chances, so why can't they give him a second chance after one game?"

Grobbelaar, who played for Liverpool between 1981 and 1994, added: "They should keep him in the spotlight from next season."

"First game back, get him back as soon as possible."

wow bro Janice, didnt know you are a Pool fan too.
nice seeing u here!
:)

WankJanice
02-06-2018, 10:58 PM
wow bro Janice, didnt know you are a Pool fan too.
nice seeing u here!
:)

Bro Owen, Paiseh! I am not a Pool fan. I support Arsenal. However, all the Arsenal fans in deep mourning as their chat is almost dead, so I join the chat here.. At least you guys almost had something to cheer about.. Still got next year...

WJ

Baigonggong
03-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Ah Gong also would like to keep Karius . let him play in the League and FA cups. Should sell Mignolet and loan Danny Ward out .

Looks like Ah Klopp got 1 more season left at Liverpool . He better start winning some trophies . No point you keep on losing in the finals as you wont get any trophies for being second . Ah Gong wonder will Ah Klopp be going to Real Madrid or not ???

naemlo
03-06-2018, 07:47 PM
Happy Birthday....

escobar43535
04-06-2018, 11:20 AM

We are all still Reds supporters, so can just agree to disagree.

Back to the summer transfer window, if Liverpool do indeed sign Fekir and a top class GK + keep all the existing core players than i would be happy.

Naturally i would be over the moon if we also sign an attacking player of the quality like say Ousmane Dembele or Christian Pulisic, because we still lack that cutting edge if any of our trident attacking stars are out injured.

Imagine a top class GK + Fabinho+ Kieta + Fekir + Dembele or Pulisic coming to Anfield next season together with our current core players, oh boy I think this team would definitely be a serious EPL + CL contender:cool:

If Jerome Boateng sign then anyone of the Lovren, Klavan, Matip can leave.

Actually i would be happy with Toby Alderweireld.

Realistically though, i think our priority now is still GK + Fekir + an adequate replacement for our trident attack.

WankJanice
04-06-2018, 12:54 PM
Hi, Pool fans,
if you are keen to keep up with the latest gossip, try ths site.

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/

WJ

masterwanker
04-06-2018, 09:17 PM
It seemed that Liverpool is seriously in search of a new stopper .

sex crusader
04-06-2018, 09:50 PM
We are all still Reds supporters, so can just agree to disagree.

Back to the summer transfer window, if Liverpool do indeed sign Fekir and a top class GK + keep all the existing core players than i would be happy.

Naturally i would be over the moon if we also sign an attacking player of the quality like say Ousmane Dembele or Christian Pulisic, because we still lack that cutting edge if any of our trident attacking stars are out injured.

Imagine a top class GK + Fabinho+ Kieta + Fekir + Dembele or Pulisic coming to Anfield next season together with our current core players, oh boy I think this team would definitely be a serious EPL + CL contender:cool:

Actually i would be happy with Toby Alderweireld.

Realistically though, i think our priority now is still GK + Fekir + an adequate replacement for our trident attack.

If we get fekir and the mid field of Keita and Fabinho, it would take a bit of pressure away from the back four! However, I agreed that a goalie is a must for next season ! Hope that ah klopp can be not so stubborn this time round!

It seemed that Liverpool is seriously in search of a new stopper .
I don't think pool is willing to pay that kind of money for a keeper!its more costly than the scorer?:eek:

Hi, Pool fans,
if you are keen to keep up with the latest gossip, try ths site.

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/

WJ

Thanks on behalf of the pool fansee here! Hope your next new manager is bringing a new chapter at the Emirates!:)

WankJanice
05-06-2018, 08:35 AM
[QUOTE=sex crusader;17420994

Thanks on behalf of the pool fansee here! Hope your next new manager is bringing a new chapter at the Emirates!:)[/QUOTE]

Bro sex crusader, thank you

masterwanker
05-06-2018, 09:15 PM
Since now transfer window already opened who do you like to see which player to leave Liverpool ?

1) Mignolet
2) Sturridge
3) Markorvic
4) Moreno
5) Adam Bogdan

KangTuo
05-06-2018, 09:57 PM
Free agent Yaya Toure for £1 a week.
Will you want him in Liverpool?

sex crusader
05-06-2018, 10:20 PM
Since now transfer window already opened who do you like to see which player to leave Liverpool ?

1) Mignolet
2) Sturridge
3) Markorvic
4) Moreno
5) Adam Bogdan

How cum no Lovren and lallana?:D

escobar43535
06-06-2018, 11:36 AM
If we get fekir and the mid field of Keita and Fabinho, it would take a bit of pressure away from the back four! However, I agreed that a goalie is a must for next season ! Hope that ah klopp can be not so stubborn this time round!

Fekir's deal seems to be stalling. Hope its all just part of the usual wayang before the deal is finally sealed!

On the GK issue, well if Klopp doesn't rectify this problem now, he will have to take responsibility for the consequences come end of next season.

Btw just read the concussion story on Karius. Assuming this had some effect on him during the CL final, then i would think he is still to blame to some extent at least, because he should have been responsible enough to tell the Liverpool medics/Klopp that he could not carry on and be replaced by Mignolet. By trying to act as a brave hero, it looks like he cost us dearly instead, whichever way you look at it.

Oh yeah, what's up with the latest transfer 'news' linking Mane to the Bernabeu:eek:

escobar43535
06-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Bro Owen, Paiseh! I am not a Pool fan. I support Arsenal. However, all the Arsenal fans in deep mourning as their chat is almost dead, so I join the chat here.. At least you guys almost had something to cheer about.. Still got next year...

WJ

Don't worry, i think Unai Emery should steady the ship at the Emirates. He appears to be a technically sound manager.

Actually your attack seems very good. It is your defence + GK that requires urgent mending though. Sounds kinda familiar eh?:rolleyes::D

Btw do you watch ArsenalFanTV on youtube? Even though i ain't a Gooner, i love to watch it for the entertainment value provided by regulars such as Claude, Ty, Troopz, DT, Moh, Kelechi etc, especially after Arsenal lose a game:p

WankJanice
06-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Don't worry, i think Unai Emery should steady the ship at the Emirates. He appears to be a technically sound manager.

Actually your attack seems very good. It is your defence + GK that requires urgent mending though. Sounds kinda familiar eh?:rolleyes::D

Btw do you watch ArsenalFanTV on youtube? Even though i ain't a Gooner, i love to watch it for the entertainment value provided by regulars such as Claude, Ty, Troopz, DT, Moh, Kelechi etc, especially after Arsenal lose a game:p

Hi, Bro Escobar, yes, I do view ArsenalFanTv. thanks. Entertaining especially comments from long frustrated fans..

But we never know. May take a few years before we pickup on the performance - dont expect immediate improvements.
Cheers

Lamborghini
06-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Ramos made a sweeping remark about Firmino, to defend his move on Salah, which reflects his bitter personality.

Anyway, looking forward to more awesome signings, especially a goalkeeper. :p

Baigonggong
06-06-2018, 01:36 PM
Ah Gong want to check with you guys having read Karius' medical report on his brain do you guys believe it ? This Ramos still unremorseful . Still insist not his fault . Such a dirty player.

masterwanker
06-06-2018, 09:14 PM
How cum no Lovren and lallana?:D

They are good enough to be on the bench . :)

WankJanice
06-06-2018, 09:36 PM
Ah Gong want to check with you guys having read Karius' medical report on his brain do you guys believe it ? This Ramos still unremorseful . Still insist not his fault . Such a dirty player.

Duh! If I was 24 years old and earning Sing $45,000 PER WEEK and screwed up big time, I would be looking for some excuse - medical or otherwise. Even willing to pay for it if it saves my career!.
My thoughts.

countryman
07-06-2018, 02:16 AM

Ask Karius to try harder! It's not gona change anything. Nobody actually bothers about him now except if he's leaving the club. Than all the fans will celebrate!
The worst GK in Pool's history.

WankJanice
07-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Latest gossip - a good fit for Pool.

Liverpool are lining up a move for Stoke's Switzerland winger Xherdan Shaqiri, 26, who has a £12m release clause in his contract. (Star)

Frankiestine
07-06-2018, 10:06 AM
Latest gossip - a good fit for Pool.

Liverpool are lining up a move for Stoke's Switzerland winger Xherdan Shaqiri, 26, who has a £12m release clause in his contract. (Star)

wasn't he once on Liverpool radar but he chose Stoke in the end?

WankJanice
07-06-2018, 10:47 AM
wasn't he once on Liverpool radar but he chose Stoke in the end?

Bro Franke, your memory quite good.:p

Liverpool were interested in a move for Shaqiri back in the summer of 2014, with the player claiming Bayern Munich blocked the potential transfer.

He would depart the Allianz Arena a few months later as he joined Inter Milan in January 2015 before making the switch to Stoke that summer.

Baigonggong
07-06-2018, 01:06 PM
Duh! If I was 24 years old and earning Sing $45,000 PER WEEK and screwed up big time, I would be looking for some excuse - medical or otherwise. Even willing to pay for it if it saves my career!.
My thoughts.

Ask Karius to try harder! It's not gona change anything. Nobody actually bothers about him now except if he's leaving the club. Than all the fans will celebrate!
The worst GK in Pool's history.

That is why Ah Gong find it hard to believe his story . If Karius really suffered head concussion in the match wont he have informed the medical staff straight away ? If I am not wrong having head concussion would usually have someone to have poor vision . Poor in making decisions. Poor in positioning .

sex crusader
07-06-2018, 10:43 PM
Tiagong pool is targeting this lad.
https://youtu.be/XJm8-SNbCXA

ThisIsMelwood
08-06-2018, 07:27 AM

Also Tiagong Fekir done deal within 24 hrs.

LeeHsienLoong
08-06-2018, 09:14 AM
We are doing the right thing by opening up Anfield to host other events such as boxing and concerts from 2019.
Maybe this will further help the club to bring more revenue and the owners can invest in big name players.
But the success on the pitch should be the top priority for anyone and time is ticking away.

naemlo
08-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Liverpool forward is power but the rest??

WankJanice
08-06-2018, 09:39 AM

At this rate, Pool will have a "New"team by August.

ThisIsMelwood
08-06-2018, 10:50 AM

Klopp wanted Alisson but Roma want huge ransom money.

Same for Oblak.

naemlo
08-06-2018, 11:05 AM

Same for Oblak.

BPL top teams have trust worthy goalie except Liverpool :D Dun chop, when then chop?

WankJanice
08-06-2018, 11:09 AM

Same for Oblak.

I personally think better to get local English or German GK. Not so flashy and well trained in basics! ( except Karius or Hart!!) Sure cheaper and reliable.
Get one of the 3 current England GK or Leno from Bayer.
Or can try for Buffon...Great

escobar43535
08-06-2018, 12:52 PM
https://youtu.be/XJm8-SNbCXA

Sorry cant seem to see the image? Who is this lad?

Same for Oblak.

Unless we get an owner with the mega wealth of say Jeff Bezos or some Sovereign Fund fatcat, there is no way we are getting Alisson or Oblak. Anyway those astronimical prices are ludicrous, even in today's over inflated transfer market.

I'd rather spend that kind of money on say Ousmane Dembele or Christian Pulisic. Just need to score more goals than we concede, i guess:D

Seriously though, surely there must be more options than those GKs? How about trying for Thibaut Courtois?

ThisIsMelwood
08-06-2018, 01:22 PM

His name Moses Simon from Nigeria playing in Belgian Gent team.

Unless we get an owner with the mega wealth of say Jeff Bezos or some Sovereign Fund fatcat, there is no way we are getting Alisson or Oblak. Anyway those astronimical prices are ludicrous, even in today's over inflated transfer market.

I'd rather spend that kind of money on say Ousmane Dembele or Christian Pulisic. Just need to score more goals than we concede, i guess:D

Seriously though, surely there must be more options than those GKs? How about trying for Thibaut Courtois?

For GKs, the merry-go-round must happened first.

Chelsea may sign Alisson and then Courtois may go spain and then leave Oblak may leave for Liverpool, etc.

Thhik Klopp wants one of the top 2 choices ie. Alisson or Oblak. if not think he may sign one England goalkeeper as second choice before summer transfer over.

newton
08-06-2018, 06:07 PM
I personally think better to get local English or German GK. Not so flashy and well trained in basics! ( except Karius or Hart!!) Sure cheaper and reliable.
Get one of the 3 current England GK or Leno from Bayer.
Or can try for Buffon...Great

The german options are Bernd Leno or Kevin Trapp. Leno did not make the cut for Russia 2018. Instead the place went to Trapp as no 3 goalie. But this Trapp chap is only 2nd choice at PSG.:eek: Would Ah Klopp take a risk on his countryman again. The backlash from fans would be great if there is more errors.
As for the English, i doubt Jordan Pickford would be allowed to take the ferry across the Mersey from Everton new owners. That leaves Jack Butland or Nick Pope. Better chance of getting a goalie on the cheap would be Butland as his club was relegated.
So folks, either Butland, Trapp, Leno or Pope, who do you prefer?
As for Danny Ward, time to throw into the deep end instead of wasting time senting him out on loan as he would be 25 this year. Time for him to step up.
Pls don't mention Loris Karius or Simon Mignolet, they are dead to me.:D

BPL top teams have trust worthy goalie except Liverpool :D Dun chop, when then chop?
The only Chop you would see next season if Ah Klopp in his 3rd full season does not win a trophy, ANY trophy would be the chop on his passport back to Deutschland permanently.:D

naemlo
08-06-2018, 07:07 PM
Pls don't mention Loris Karius or Simon Mignolet, they are dead to me.

Klopp can look into Southampton Foster or McCarthy :D :D :D

sex crusader
08-06-2018, 07:16 PM

I'd rather spend that kind of money on say Ousmane Dembele or Christian Pulisic. Just need to score more goals than we concede, i guess:

Soon...pool will be turning into an African or Middle East team!:D

Also Tiagong Fekir done deal within 24 hrs.

Pray hard the deal could be stone casted asap! We need him to dribble past those double deckers bus!:D

Klopp can look into Southampton Foster or McCarthy DD
My bet is on Southampton ! :D so that those current chaps can have a reunion!:D

newton
08-06-2018, 08:49 PM
Klopp can look into Southampton Foster or McCarthy :D :D :D

Silly me, how would i forget the Reds annual obligatory off season buys from Southampton. Fraser Forster or Alex McCarthy.
Lets talk about the crap 1st, Joe Hart wanna-be Fraser Forster. From being in England's squad of World cup 14 and Euro16 to him losing No 1 spot at Southampton to Alex McCarthy tells you he is another error-prone fella. No value or improvement to the reds at all, might as well keep the 2 dead men.:eek:
As for Alex McCarthy, never seen much of him. If no another viable option on the cheap, why not McCarthy, let him fight it out with Ward for No1 goalie. Would not surprise me if get goalie from the Saints but pls no Forster!

My bet is on Southampton ! :D so that those current chaps can have a reunion!:D
Ah Klopp says he got a family in the dressing room, so why not a family reunion again.:D VVd and Forster go way back, they played together at Celtic.

masterwanker
08-06-2018, 09:13 PM
Looks like the Fekir is almost a done deal . Medical team flown to France . Now all we need is a stopper ; a central defender and winger .

sex crusader
08-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Ah Klopp says he got a family in the dressing room, so why not a family reunion again.:D VVd and Forster go way back, they played together at Celtic.
It's the pool's tradition! Die die must buy one player from the saints!:D

Looks like the Fekir is almost a done deal . Medical team flown to France . Now all we need is a stopper ; a central defender and winger .

Tiagong done deal Liao! £48.4 + £5 add on! Winger? We have Liao ma. Central defender yes la.. to replace Lovern!:D

LiverpoolClown
08-06-2018, 10:57 PM
WOW. Look at the WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS giving the comments is a joke. Any PUNDEHS applied job as a coach at TOP level?!?!? Jokers!!! Moving to more useful and important news is better. Excited FANS waiting for Liverpool to confirm Fekir as the player had a successful medical. Come on!!!

naemlo
09-06-2018, 01:27 AM
Emre Can and Jon Flanagan both exit Liverpool....More to go..

escobar43535
09-06-2018, 06:21 AM
His name Moses Simon from Nigeria playing in Belgian Gent team.

For GKs, the merry-go-round must happened first.

Chelsea may sign Alisson and then Courtois may go spain and then leave Oblak may leave for Liverpool, etc.

Thhik Klopp wants one of the top 2 choices ie. Alisson or Oblak. if not think he may sign one England goalkeeper as second choice before summer transfer over.
Thanks for the info on Moses Simon.

Is he any good?

On the GK front, still think Oblak and Alisson are pipe dreams because of the absurd prices although i am sure Klopp would like to have either. Funny thing though looks like quite a few top clubs on the look out for a GK at the same time! Fuels the inflated prices even more!

On Fekir's transfer, looks like another snag has hit this deal:( Actual deal looks like it has been done but the medical seems to have thrown up doubts over Fekir's long term fitness because of a previous knee injury. Haizz!

ThisIsMelwood
09-06-2018, 06:31 AM
On Fekir's transfer, looks like another snag has hit this deal:( Actual deal looks like it has been done but the medical seems to have thrown up doubts over Fekir's long term fitness because of a previous knee injury. Haizz!

Sounds like done deal this morning and announcement tomorrow.

ThisIsMelwood
09-06-2018, 06:38 AM
Congrats to Sir Kenny Dalgish.

Baigonggong
09-06-2018, 01:00 PM
Ah Gong congrats to King Kenny on being knighted as Sir Kenny Dalglish .

owen10
09-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Sounds like done deal this morning and announcement tomorrow.

read that it was delayed due to some 'fitness issues'

WankJanice
09-06-2018, 03:21 PM
read that it was delayed due to some 'fitness issues'

Bro Owen is well informed ..

Liverpool's move for Lyon and France forward Nabil Fekir is in doubt because the Reds have hesitated on concluding the £53m deal following the 24-year-old's medical.

WankJanice
09-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Bro Owen is well informed ..

Liverpool's move for Lyon and France forward Nabil Fekir is in doubt because the Reds have hesitated on concluding the £53m deal following the 24-year-old's medical.

But there is other good news!
I always liked Shaqiri.

Liverpool will be able to sign 26-year-old Stoke and Switzerland winger Xherdan Shaqiri if they can agree the right fee with the Championship club, said Potters boss Gary Rowett.

masterwanker
09-06-2018, 08:59 PM
I wonder what is wrong with that Fekir deal ? Looks like got some problem.

pomrakthai
09-06-2018, 11:25 PM
I wonder what is wrong with that Fekir deal ? Looks like got some problem.

Pom heard that Fekir is having a knee injury problem and has recurred many times. This was found out by the Liverpool medical team. Maybe Pool does not want another Sturridge

CoutinHo
10-06-2018, 03:02 AM
Pom heard that Fekir is having a knee injury problem and has recurred many times. This was found out by the Liverpool medical team. Maybe Pool does not want another Sturridge

Injury problem every footballer will encounter during the course of his career..... but Fekir case is different. He has underlying medical problem which could potentially end his career. I dun tink FSG are keen to buy a 53m timebomb that could blow their investment.

ramadel
10-06-2018, 03:36 AM
Injury problem every footballer will encounter during the course of his career..... but Fekir case is different. He has underlying medical problem which could potentially end his career. I dun tink FSG are keen to buy a 53m timebomb that could blow their investment.

Yeah.... I heard its some blood disorder thingy that is genetically inherited. No wonder Lyon is so quick to offload him. They must have known of this medical problem.

escobar43535
10-06-2018, 04:46 AM
Fekir Today Gone Tomorrow?:D

By now we should be use to all the dramarama when it comes to transfers, its the Liverpool way, haizz!:(

No more welcoming a new player until he actually signs on the dotted line and is actually unveiled as a Liverpool player!!

Really bummed out by this fiasco because Fekir is ace. Just hope we get someone else of his calibre instead by August.

naemlo
10-06-2018, 09:35 AM
Disappointing failed transfer with Lyon.

To stay at the top, Liverpool needs a quality goalie and not school boy.... It will be disappointing and a big joke if next season, Karius is still the No. 1. Before Oblak goes to other team, worst Arsenal, trigger the release clause. :D Dun repeat the raid into Southampton :D McCarthy or Forster is not the quality goalie for top honor. If Liverpool still want cheap and good, maybe look into Strakosha.

Also sign Shaqiri, he will be a good back up for the front, further he dun cost a bomb.

Current squad with no reinforce player in defence or gk, Liverpool will again struggles top 4 and another season with no silverware. I still dun like Klopp. :D Liverpool soon reaching 3 decades from last Champ. I am still wearing my crown jersey immerse in past glories.

sex crusader
10-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Sian half! After all those hypes ,now suck thumbs!:o

Baigonggong
10-06-2018, 01:34 PM
Really Ah Gong don't understand if someone is carrying an injury how can one even play in a game ??? Someone is not telling the truth .

owen10
10-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Yeah.... I heard its some blood disorder thingy that is genetically inherited. No wonder Lyon is so quick to offload him. They must have known of this medical problem.

No wonder his price tag only 53m

Normal circumstances for a highly rated player, maybe 65m, 75m?

Lamborghini
10-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Disappointed the deal for Nabil Fekir has so much hiccups, however hopefully Liverpool have drawn out a back up plan.

I also feel Liverpool must sign a quality goalkeeper. :D

masterwanker
10-06-2018, 09:14 PM
Disappointed the deal for Nabil Fekir has so much hiccups, however hopefully Liverpool have drawn out a back up plan.

I also feel Liverpool must sign a quality goalkeeper. :D

Not only a quality keeper but also another quality central defender to partner Virgil .

naemlo
10-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Not only a quality keeper but also another quality central defender to partner Virgil .

If no quality gk and cb... it is time to change manager :D

Campro
10-06-2018, 11:45 PM
If no quality gk and cb... it is time to change manager :D

Why is a Tottenham supporter making so much noise here?

naemlo
11-06-2018, 12:14 AM

Read more then u will understand.

lookingaround
11-06-2018, 08:53 PM

Didn't know bro Naemlo overnite became a Spurs supporter Liao!:eek:

pomrakthai
11-06-2018, 09:34 PM

Maybe Liverpool's performance year in year out had caused him to run road many times and sometimes had to hide in a cave, so he might switch camp to Spurs liao. :p

Also blame on that head-less chicken, the sick monkey and the previous Pool player nicknamed the headless gorilla. :D

naemlo
11-06-2018, 10:17 PM

Crown Paint used to sponsor Spurs :D :eek: Liverpool my team since young when I knew what and why the hell, 22 men chasing 1 ball. Spurs is my like team but not as crazy as Liverpool.

Maybe Liverpool's performance year in year out had caused him to run road many times and sometimes had to hide in a cave, so he might switch camp to Spurs liao. :p

For past few seasons, I ran until no cave to hide. :eek: I better switch to Man City camp. Dun have to wait 30 yrs to win the Champ.

LeeHsienLoong
11-06-2018, 11:07 PM
More bad news on the transfer news as we will not pursue to sign Alisson since Roma wants £80m. :eek:
Now the goalkeeper issue becomes a big question.

sex crusader
11-06-2018, 11:38 PM
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that we didn't manage to buy Fekir! Remembered during BR 's era, we bought a lot of sick chickens like lallana, DS, markovich etc. Till now they still sick!:D CB...now don't buy goalie , after wC prices will sure escalate another 20%!

naemlo
12-06-2018, 12:22 AM
now don't buy goalie , after wC prices will sure escalate another 20%!

Past few seasons, Liverpool priority was to get a quality GK but failed with Klopp buying Karius. A quality GK is 1 of the most difficult to find n buy especially clubs know Liverpool is desperate.

With stubborn Klopp around, I won't be surprised Karius will continue as No 1 next season and Liverpool continues to suffer leaking in goals. :D

escobar43535
12-06-2018, 11:39 AM
More bad news on the transfer news as we will not pursue to sign Alisson since Roma wants £80m. :eek:
Now the goalkeeper issue becomes a big question.

Like i said previously unless we have a mega wealthy owner like Bezos or a Sovereign Wealth fund fatcat, we aint gonna get either Oblak or Alisson, not at today's ridiculously over inflated prices. Monchi can go fly a kite as far as I am concerned.

Still wonder whether we can try for say Courtois? And what about Buffon just for next season?

WankJanice
12-06-2018, 01:42 PM
Bros, Liverpool must now turn their attention to other targets with Klopp still searching for a creative midfielder. They would be wise to rekindle their interest in Monaco star – Thomas Lemar. The Reds pursued the Frenchman back in January following Philippe Coutinho’s departure but failed to lure him to Anfield. Now, the time is right.

Valued at £58.5m by Transfermarkt, Lemar did not enjoy the season as much as Fekir. The 22-year-old was crucial to Monaco’s title bid the season before last, with a combined tally of 28 goals and assists but this campaign he has managed just 12. Often deployed on the left wing, Lemar can be isolated and looked lost at times without Kylian Mbappe.

A move to Merseyside could be just what he needs to rediscover his best form. The French international would thrive in Klopp’s system, the creative attacking midfielder in a 4-3-3. Known for his pressing and intensity, Lemar has the potential to develop into one of the world’s best.

Losing Fekir is a big blow but signing Lemar would put a smile on our regulars faces again.

Liverpool fans, thoughts? Looks like a risk...

ThisIsMelwood
12-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Reds 'make big-money Alisson bid'

It revolves around Brazil international goalkeeper Alisson, with Terra reporting that Liverpool have officially made a £57m move for Roma shot-stopper.

WankJanice
12-06-2018, 05:14 PM
Reds 'make big-money Alisson bid'

It revolves around Brazil international goalkeeper Alisson, with Terra reporting that Liverpool have officially made a £57m move for Roma shot-stopper.

However, it is still far short of what Roma is asking - 79 million. But it seems Alisson is also pushing for the move, so maybe Roma might relent.

Funzio
12-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Tottenham has quietly put Hugo Loris on the market.... any takers? How about Liverpool?

masterwanker
12-06-2018, 09:06 PM
Is Zeljko Buvac looking for another job ?

WankJanice
12-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Is Zeljko Buvac looking for another job ?

Bro, latest I have heard -
Zeljko Buvac 'lined up' by ex-Liverpool chief Damien Comolli to take over as Fenerbahce manager.

Lamborghini
12-06-2018, 09:55 PM
Tottenham has quietly put Hugo Loris on the market.... any takers? How about Liverpool?

Lately he has been error prone so it will be wise to give him a miss. :D

My preference is either Oblak or Alisson but with the World Cup approaching the prices will be madness so maybe Donnarumma ? :p

ThisIsMelwood
13-06-2018, 06:47 AM
However, it is still far short of what Roma is asking - 79 million. But it seems Alisson is also pushing for the move, so maybe Roma might relent.

Liverpool priced out of Alisson.

naemlo
13-06-2018, 09:24 AM
Lemar going to Atletico....

pomrakthai
13-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Lemar going to Atletico....

Klopp is always aiming for bog names, yet those players are not coming to Liverpool :mad:

Looks like Liverpool is playing this season again with those lame and sick and careless players and might not even get into the top four in BPL , sucks big time:(

Baigonggong
13-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Klopp is always aiming for bog names, yet those players are not coming to Liverpool :mad:

Looks like Liverpool is playing this season again with those lame and sick and careless players and might not even get into the top four in BPL , sucks big time:(

And Ah Gong wonder why ? Especially when those ex-players of his would surely want to work with Klopp again .

naemlo
13-06-2018, 12:53 PM

Karius will still be No. 1. :D

And Ah Gong wonder why ? Especially when those ex-players of his would surely want to work with Klopp again .

Pulisic or Reus will be nice to add into the squad.

LeeHsienLoong
13-06-2018, 04:05 PM
2018/2019 away jersey is so ugly. :mad:
What on earth were the people thinking when they designed and approved that jersey.

masterwanker
13-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Bro, latest I have heard -
Zeljko Buvac 'lined up' by ex-Liverpool chief Damien Comolli to take over as Fenerbahce manager.

So looks like the story about him & Klopp having a fall out is true .

masterwanker
13-06-2018, 09:08 PM
2018/2019 away jersey is so ugly. :mad:
What on earth were the people thinking when they designed and approved that jersey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRBujwgUSek

Indeed the design is getting worse and worse . :eek: What do you guys think ?

sex crusader
13-06-2018, 09:45 PM
Karius will still be No. 1. :D

Pulisic or Reus will be nice to add into the squad.

Pulisic is overrated la! Maybe ah kloop restore bk SM.:D So far no selling yet from pool!

LiverpoolClown
13-06-2018, 09:55 PM
WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS speaking nonsense once again. Slam players as if these WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS can do a better job on the field. Now REQUESTING the same players to play again. Jokers!!! World Cup is coming soon and time to enjoy the game rather than laughing at these PUNDEH JOKERS!!! Good luck to the Liverpool players representing the country and do the country proud!!!