PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
19-01-2011, 02:36 PM
i bet many of u guys muz have forgotten this guy Acquilani which we signed for a high price....

He's doing pretty well for Juve now, score a goal during the weekend..

He's too "soft" for the BPL tough i must say his passing & crossing are quite good actually but he falls down too often :D

Well..abide so much speculation, we can only see what's on the trf market for Kenny..

Not sure he is the right manager to lead us for long term tough, but its back to basic for the lazy players under him..

Cerberus
19-01-2011, 02:41 PM
i bet many of u guys muz have forgotten this guy Acquilani which we signed for a high price. i had problems tryin to recall his name initially. haha. not heard much of him lately tho.

U mean this guy?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/13752/alberto-aquilani?cc=4716

Not really doing well base on stats. But started regularly for Juve.

He scored the winner in Juve 2-1 win over Bari in Serie A recently.

I commented here because he make me lose $ when he scored that goal. :mad:

owen10
19-01-2011, 02:46 PM
He's doing pretty well for Juve now, score a goal during the weekend..

He's too "soft" for the BPL tough i must say his passing & crossing are quite good actually but he falls down too often :D

Well..abide so much speculation, we can only see what's on the trf market for Kenny..

Not sure he is the right manager to lead us for long term tough, but its back to basic for the lazy players under him..

i always feel 'toughmasters' will do well as coaches eg J.Mourinho, SAF, MON, Redknapp .... coaches who do not hesitate to bench players if they underperform, n giving 'hairdryer treatment' when necessary. Pool's coaches over the years seemed to be 'Mr Nice Guys' and deemed too soft.

Xgenre
19-01-2011, 03:20 PM
it's definitely a gamble...
we'd missed out the young ronaldo few yrs ago cos our owner unwilling to fork out another few mil more on a youngster...

How we wished we missed out on the young Babel right? He's the twit on twitter. :p

I think we need a defensive midfielder badly! We need to replace Mascherano. It's not that our defenders suddenly all become lousy. It's just that no one is protecting our back 4 as well.

I think the owners want to ensure their first signing is a big name and a success. That's why we are slow in annoucing targets yet. Imagine our first player under this new management is Van Bommel. Wah lau... what kind of a signal is that?

bochapsing
19-01-2011, 04:01 PM
for every ronaldo, there will be tens or hundreds of sinama pongelle, le tallec or babel...
but why did we always ended up with the "le tellac"s and not "ronaldo"s..??!!
:confused::confused::confused:

important to get the 1st signing right, sending a right message to the fans and also to the rival clubs...

think it's getting a bit more interesting towards the end of the transfer window...

sex crusader
19-01-2011, 11:28 PM
How about CB? Carragher is aging, Skytel mistimed his defence badly this season.Our defensive record is awful !

owen10
20-01-2011, 01:03 AM
for every ronaldo, there will be tens or hundreds of sinama pongelle, le tallec or babel...
but why did we always ended up with the "le tellac"s and not "ronaldo"s..??!!

important to get the 1st signing right, sending a right message to the fans and also to the rival clubs...

think it's getting a bit more interesting towards the end of the transfer window...

if u dun mention here i oso forget abt sinama pongolle n le tellac liao. both came with very high reputation n future French national squad material then. but both flopped spectacularly. i wonder where the duo are now n how they are faring.

ronaldo n beckham only come once in a blue blue moon, n sometimes u wonder how blessed the Scums are to land 2 of the best players in the universe??? :mad:

bochapsing
20-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Report: Suarez Liverpool talks accelerate
Liverpool's courting of Ajax and Uruguay star Luis Suarez appears to be nearing its climax, as club owner John Henry and his wife Linda Pizzuti were photographed at dinner with Suarez's agent, Pere Guardiola on Tuesday night in London.

good move by our owner by bring his wife to meet suarez agent... with such a stunning beauty in the table, everything oso can talk... :p:p:p

Liverpool have been boosted in the race to sign Portuguese international left back Fabio Coentrao.
The Benfica defender has been linked with an Anfield switch in recent months, and has now revealed his personal feelings towards Kenny Dalglish's Liverpool side. "I love Liverpool," Coentrao is re-quoted as saying on Live4Liverpool

am i dreaming..??!!!

kenny1988
20-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Luis Suarez?

rahl
21-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Can we forummers form group hehehe?

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/01/21/liverpool-fc-scheme-allowing-fans-to-speak-to-senior-club-figures-unveiled-100252-28031601/

see see only
22-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Hey hope we finally have some lady luck in our away games ... :D

As the lady lineswoman did spot on .... no offset ;) ... wolves 0 : 1 liverpool (1st half 37min)

rahl
22-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Raul has played some good balls, and wasn't it Poulsen who slid the ball to him for the goal?

rahl
22-01-2011, 10:48 PM
First win under Kenny.

Defending still unassured, but we played some good passing football, and nice to see Torres have two tap ins ;)

sex crusader
22-01-2011, 11:02 PM
A clean sheet thanks to the poor finishing by the wolves! What was kuyt doing, he has learned all the wrong things from Lucas!Giving away the ball so cheaply in the second half! FT is back to himself at last!

beck7777
22-01-2011, 11:32 PM
What was kuyt doing, he has learned all the wrong things from Lucas!Giving away the ball so cheaply in the second half! FT is back to himself at last!

What Kuyt did wasnt as bad as Poulsen!

I think I saw him four times in the game..

1. Yellow card in the 3rd min
2. Was crowded out of possesion at a dangerous position.
3. Trying to play 1-2 only to pass striaght to Wolves player under no pressure.
4. Try to pass only to pass to Wolves player again, this time was lucky the ball bounced back to him.

Make that 5 times, him being replaced by Jonjo.

Anyway, what a performance..

Everything good about Liverpool of old is all displayed tonight...
Did anyone count how many pass before we scored the third?
About 15-18??

If this game is the so-called "turn the corner" game, I cant wait to see the rest of the season!

Great stuff, great effort!!! :D

tuyet
22-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Pitch was bad, referee with some contentious decisions..but our guys dig deep and play whole-hearterly.

Was surprised Poulsen was given a run out ahead of Joe Cole, but he did send in the defence-splitting pass for Merieles's assist for the 1st goal..

2nd goal was a wonder volley strike from the improving Merieles :D

Good 1st win for King Kenny! :D

Lone_Wolf
22-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Was surprised Poulsen was given a run out ahead of Joe Cole, but he did send in the defence-splitting pass for Merieles's assist for the 1st goal..

I think Joe Cole is nursing an ankle injury aggravated in the reserve game.

Frankiestine
23-01-2011, 09:53 AM
I think they took the foot off the pedal too soon after the second goal resulting in Wolves pushing them back constantly through out the second half. The defense was still caught napping on a few occasions.

Cum_Luver
23-01-2011, 10:10 AM
at least we managed to win away again.
let hope this new found confident and form will last.

qw2op
23-01-2011, 10:29 AM
wa! ... chio linesman (or shud it b lineswoman?) ... her name is sian massey ... 25 yrs o ... :D

http://www.sporx.com/img/2011/01/22/icliverpool2.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/23/article-1349729-0CDCEDAB000005DC-28_233x535.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20110122/14/696943129-soccer-barclays-premier-league-wolverhampton-wanderers-v-liverpool-molineux.jpg

lacoruna69
23-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Finally......Torres finds his form!!

rahl
23-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Good to hear from Kuyt:

Kuyt has revealed that the new training methods and style of Kenny Dalglish and new head coach Steve Clarke are loved by the players.

Kuyt: “It comes close to the Dutch style. ­Playing with early pressure on the opponents and a passing game with the ball low on the ground. Not all those long balls anymore.

“Dalglish and Clarke have this ­vision: if you have Torres and Gerrard in the team, we will be stronger against 80 per cent of the ­opponents when we put the ­pressure on them in their own half.”

The combination of ­Dalglish and Clarke is a ­really good one. Clarke has come in from outside the club.

He has the same role as he had earlier with Mourinho at Chelsea. Under Clarke we now do totally different training sessions. We do a lot of positional play in small spaces.

“And while Clarke is ­doing sessions with us, Dalglish will talk all the stress away from the players.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-s-Dirk-Kuyt-would-welcome-the-arrival-of-Luis-Suarez-and-reveals-the-new-training-regime-under-Kenny-Dalglish-and-Steve-Clarke-article678559.html#ixzz1BpBjzEHV

Offspring
23-01-2011, 11:53 AM
There's a distinct change of play. Under RH it was more like "hoof it up the field". But under KK, we can all see he is trying to put us back to the glory days of barnes, Beardsley, McMahon, Hansen. It's the "pass and move, it's the Liverpool groove".

Waited 3 games and it finally came. 3 straight home games coming up I think. It's time for a run of wins.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
23-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Went to Robertson Walk to watch the match, you gotta be overwhelmed by the no. of Liverpools supporters there :D

After the match was followed by manure's match, but it was not so overwhelming :p

Its destined that this season will belong to manure, but hope next season we can put up a better fronts against them.

Now we gonna stay unbeaten for as long as we could to get that CL spots so that we can have more money ;)

blurking666
23-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Yah... watching the team last night really brings me back to those heady days. Now the problem is where to put gerrard when he is back from suspension? Raul is doing a damn good job as the amc and he is hitting his form. Maybe play stevie g as right back and get johnson to play left back? I'm just saying...:D

andrew101
23-01-2011, 06:40 PM
A great game for Liverpool last night. Finally a great joys for me too. Hope the formation and statistic work on the upcoming game. Now the real test is against fulham this Wednesday at Anfield.

ProfessorOokami
23-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Yah... watching the team last night really brings me back to those heady days. Now the problem is where to put gerrard when he is back from suspension? Raul is doing a damn good job as the amc and he is hitting his form. Maybe play stevie g as right back and get johnson to play left back? I'm just saying...:D

Replace that head-less chicken Lucas with Gerrard ;)

maestro7
23-01-2011, 08:41 PM
yeah! liverpool!

com on u reds!

blurking666
23-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Replace that head-less chicken Lucas with Gerrard ;)

But can we trust gerrard to stay in position and not get jealous of the raul-torres pairing? At least lucas has positional discipline:p (even though he is a headless chicken)

hawksbay
24-01-2011, 12:17 AM
But can we trust gerrard to stay in position and not get jealous of the raul-torres pairing? At least lucas has positional discipline:p (even though he is a headless chicken)

dam rite bro,thats wat i have been saying all along SG does not have the positional discipline,thats why rafa use to stick him to the right or just behind toress.he s not a central midfielder more of a attacking midfielder.:p

too_hot
24-01-2011, 08:56 AM
i know most of us are still enjoying the victory and its not my intention to be a wet blanket but is it just me or has torres lost the love? in the past i remember when he scores, he will celebrate by running and then sliding on his knees towards the pool fans. but on saturday, both of his goals were hardly celebrated - he just got into a group hug with some of his team mates and dats was all....i saw no passion, sad....

rahl
24-01-2011, 09:45 AM
dam rite bro,thats wat i have been saying all along SG does not have the positional discipline,thats why rafa use to stick him to the right or just behind toress.he s not a central midfielder more of a attacking midfielder.:p

Well if you want positional discipline, you won't have Stevie charging into the box to score goals.

Maybe 3 years down the road, Stevie will become a Barnesy and play a more holding role.

but on saturday, both of his goals were hardly celebrated - he just got into a group hug with some of his team mates and dats was all....i saw no passion, sad....

Huh? Something wrong with hugging your team mates? Isn't this showing team spirit rather than personal glory (Torres' goals were created by Raul and Kuyt).

No passion? The fella worked his socks off, and Kenny'd know. I have been critical of Torres before but he's trying to come back now into form and let's support him.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-01-2011, 10:13 AM
So do we have any news on this trf window :eek:

We seriously need a quality players to support or should i say share the burden with FT upfront.

Honestly, he hasnt been performing his usual self compared with his 1st season, but tap-ins & pressurizing goalies.

Dun put Ngog or babel in the picture pls, we need much better players than them :D

I wouldnt even call Fulham in the next match as a real test - this are sort of games we should get 3 points, top 4 - CL, here we come again :p

.. in the past i remember when he scores, he will celebrate by running and then sliding on his knees towards the pool fans. but on saturday, both of his goals were hardly celebrated - he just got into a group hug with some of his team mates and dats was all....i saw no passion, sad....

I do agree with Rahl on this, i always wanted to see scorers (whichever team) to acknowledge the creator of the goal rather than celebrate himself ignoring everyone (or even running to the coach or subs bench - it irks to see that scenario :D )

However, i also do agree that this season he looked indeed jaded (WC is long over, injury "probably" or Stevie G not around), no one knows what he is thinking (Maybe his agent telling him something, too many reasons) - just hope he keeps scoring & bring us up the table is all we asked ..

blurking666
24-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Maybe torres knows that he needs to get his form back and that not celebrating that wildly is his way of remaining focused on the job at hand. But the KING's celebrations on the sidelines does make up for it though:D

Maybe if we play a 433 with gerrard in the rw and cole on the lw with torres in the middle. With raul on form, it's hard to see a future for Aquilani. Sigh.. 18M wasted.

digging
24-01-2011, 11:47 AM
i know most of us are still enjoying the victory and its not my intention to be a wet blanket but is it just me or has torres lost the love? in the past i remember when he scores, he will celebrate by running and then sliding on his knees towards the pool fans. but on saturday, both of his goals were hardly celebrated - he just got into a group hug with some of his team mates and dats was all....i saw no passion, sad....

Maybe he miss Rafa B..... the guy who bring him to Anfield... anyway nice game last Sat hopefully the momentum will continue....

no no
24-01-2011, 01:42 PM
it's hard to see a future for Aquilani. Sigh.. 18M wasted.

dun think the BPLsuit him...saw him in action with Juventus last night dun think he will make a diff if he is with us now too

too_hot
24-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Huh? Something wrong with hugging your team mates? Isn't this showing team spirit rather than personal glory (Torres' goals were created by Raul and Kuyt).

No passion? The fella worked his socks off, and Kenny'd know. I have been critical of Torres before but he's trying to come back now into form and let's support him.

All i mean to say is that he dun seem as ecstatic abt scoring for us as he did in the past. of cos i hope i m wrong. i m sharing it cos it worries me. At no point did i mean to be critical of him. The past 2 seasons, both jerseys i bought were his, previous years i'd buy gerrard's .

qw2op
24-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Liverpool rounded off a confident display against Wolves this weekend with a 31-pass masterpiece. The move saw every player take a touch of the ball before Fernando Torres rifled home a left-footed shot high into the net from close range. The goal was typical of Liverpool under Dalglish back in the 80s and now it looks as if those days could well be coming back. Pass and move.

http://www.kopsource.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/31-passes-liverpool-wolves1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temYndPylCs

bochapsing
24-01-2011, 11:40 PM
din catch the match, but manage to watch some highlights of raul...

wat a brilliant goal he'd scored...!!!

beside the goal, i think he played very well, wasting no chance to get into the box to support torres. he also showed his vision in some very good passes and also creating few scoring chances too.

i think his form improved in recent matches mainly due to kenny's tactics of encouraging midfielders to go forwrad when we're attacking.

tat resulted in torres playing much better too, cos he is having more support and no longer left alone up front.

and i like the way kenny celebrating our goals too... :D:D:D

bochapsing
24-01-2011, 11:53 PM
There's a distinct change of play. Under RH it was more like "hoof it up the field". But under KK, we can all see he is trying to put us back to the glory days of barnes, Beardsley, McMahon, Hansen. It's the "pass and move, it's the Liverpool groove"..

thou not all the 31-passes build-up for the 3rd goal r 1-touch pass (aka barce), it's already pretty impressive and there're plenty of nice off-the-ball movements.. it's an obvious difference between RH & king kenny's style of play...

4 matches under the king and we've already seen the difference... the future is bright!! :):):)

rahl
25-01-2011, 12:55 AM
All i mean to say is that he dun seem as ecstatic abt scoring for us as he did in the past. of cos i hope i m wrong. i m sharing it cos it worries me.

Bro, good to know your support, but Torres must have endured so much frustration - of himself - in all this time, so let's try to understand if he scores.

I don't care if he hugs his mates or just flies off by himself if he scores 20 more goals this season!

PS. I do hope he stops picking up yellows unnecessarily - he is going to have a serve an auto 1 match ban if this continues.

i think his form improved in recent matches mainly due to kenny's tactics of encouraging midfielders to go forwrad when we're attacking.

tat resulted in torres playing much better too, cos he is having more support and no longer left alone up front.

Bro, it's shocking that Roy was getting our players to play the long ball when we don't have the players for this system (ok let's admit it, Houllier had Heskey and Rafa had Crouch).

Am glad Kenny is back on passing and playing through midfield. Hope we can build such a team.

Aye, things not looking bright transfers wise??

beck7777
25-01-2011, 09:13 AM
All i mean to say is that he dun seem as ecstatic abt scoring for us as he did in the past. of cos i hope i m wrong. i m sharing it cos it worries me. At no point did i mean to be critical of him. The past 2 seasons, both jerseys i bought were his, previous years i'd buy gerrard's .

Well if we really have to look into his celebration, the first goal was quite obvious he is damn fustrated by the treatment he got from Wolves and the lack of protection..

The way he took the ball and dropped it at Wolves after scoring is telling them they cant stop him at all...

As for the group hug, I think he is finally happy he got the support he needed and really appreciate the team and their workrate..

Afterall, both his goal are team effort, good team goal, something which wasnt present when Woy is still around..

It quite obvious he is giving his all for King Kenny... :D

Offspring
25-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Don't think there will be any incoming. Blackpool turn down Adam's transfer request when he tried to force the move. Ajax holding out for more than it's worth.

Just a note, thou Suarez scored many goals, his record against the op 4 in holland and in the champions league is not that good actually. I saw the stats from another Liverpool forum.

Babel have decided to make the move to Germany. That give Cole, Milan and Pacheco some chance thou.

NZL97
25-01-2011, 11:10 AM
sianz.........looks like we are not getting suarez or even n'zogbia according to latest reports............:mad:

can anyone tell me why we are moving for charlie adam????????? the 4 million we bid could have gone towards increasing the bid for suarez........really dont understand what is so good abt this player......:confused:

we really do need a striker & left back..........come on comolli, pls justify your appt & pay packet by bringing in n'zogbia at least as this guy can play left wing, central mid & left back............YNWA

liver_pool8
25-01-2011, 11:51 AM
But if suarez is not deal, then I think maybe they will bring in Llorente or Negrado.

asspanker
25-01-2011, 12:54 PM
I'm just glad to see our stars playing alot better under king kenny ..
The transfer window buying does seem to be stuck though..

vader8847
25-01-2011, 03:00 PM
I'm just glad to see our stars playing alot better under king kenny ..
The transfer window buying does seem to be stuck though..

Liverpool "Dark Clouds" is final over and Torres has found his touches.
[ 2 goals against Wolves]

With Gerrard suspension is over, wondering where King Kenny slot him and hope Steven Gerrard will find his confidence with tomorrow match against Fulham.

Fulham is tough nut to crack, Liverpool will win 1-0 / 2-1:p

Prediction

Half time: 0-0 / 1-0

Full time: 1-0 / 2-1

Cheers....

mickarchie
26-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Haloo brothers, i have a website at www.watchlivetoday.info
You can watch lots of matches live and best of all, you can participate to bet online on my site.

The payout rates are also better than our Singapore pools because i am working with Bwin - the sponsor for Real Madrid.

You can also bet with $$$$$$. All these pay better and faster - immediate after the match.

Save your time going down to promo. Watch them free on your computer, or your smartphones and bet online!

The advertisers are also a good alternative for you so you can have a go too.

SCB2011
27-01-2011, 03:14 AM
sianz.........looks like we are not getting suarez or even n'zogbia according to latest reports............:mad:

The Suarez saga has something to do with Arsenal. Apparently Arsene Wenger who is a very good friend of the Ajax director has told them Arsenal will pay $20 million for Suarez in the summer. With such an offer from Arsenal, why should Ajax let go of Suarez for so much less to Liverpool? And they can continue to play Suarez until the end of the season.

Unless Liverpool can come up with a better offer than Arsenal's, they will not be getting Suarez. :mad:

owen10
27-01-2011, 04:50 AM
HT: Pool 0 Fulham 0

A few good saves from the Fulham keeper which denied us. A goal disallowed fr offside. Good build-up play from the team once again. Fulham did not have many chances but could have scored from close range.

Ok go zzz liao ... hope to wake up n see Pool win by 2 goals. :D

beck7777
27-01-2011, 07:02 AM
Average at best..

Poor passing at the final third..

1-0 due to own goal..

Who cares?!

We are winning ugly but we are winning! :D

lacoruna69
27-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Another glorious 3 pts in the bag....thanks to an own goal. :eek:

bochapsing
27-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Average at best..

Poor passing at the final third..

1-0 due to own goal..

Who cares?!

We are winning ugly but we are winning!

it's about the time for us to win "ugly" & "lucky"...!!!
din catch the match, but from the online match report, torres, meireles n johnson r the players stood out?! good to see they regain their form under kenny, esp torres & meireles..

& simply love the way kenny handle the press:~

Asked to comment on the standard of male linesmen in this country, Dalglish quipped: "One thing I've learned is that these things [points to microphones] are always on!"

"We can't stop other people talking about ourselves in newspapers or on television and we can't stop rumours but we'll just do our business the way I've said - when we have something concrete we'll tell you.

"Having said that, I thought the Ryan Babel thing was concrete!"

Babel left for Hoffenheim on Monday just hours after Dalglish told the press the Dutchman was staying
:D:D:D

Xgenre
27-01-2011, 11:13 AM
After some time, no one remember how the match was won. Own goal, lousy play, whatever. Only the 3 points will be remembered. We played ugly and win? Sure... better than we play ugly and lose...

On a separate note, i'm glad Andy Gray got kicked out. Stupid Scot always talk bad about Liverpool. Sometimes you wonder if he's actually watching the match that he's commentating on. Been years of rubbish commentary. Go suck up to your fellow Scot SAF now lar! Maybe he will offer you a job on MUTV.

Frankiestine
27-01-2011, 11:33 AM
On a separate note, i'm glad Andy Gray got kicked out. Stupid Scot always talk bad about Liverpool. .

He never liked Liverpool since those days when he was playing for Aston Villa in the 70s. If memory serves me right, he also used to be a regular writing for "SHOOT" magazine.

Offspring
27-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Gerrard was awful today. But good to see Raul have become a beast for us with 2 motm performances. Funny thing is that we got attacked non stop after Poulsen was sub. This really shows the importance for a dm like hamman. Lucas have been putting in good performances in the later part of this season and I won't be surprise he will win over pundits including yours truly. In a way, Lucas was missed today.

Kyut and maxi really needs a rest as they have been in almost every match. Towards the later part, you can see they are shacked. Good news is that next game is next wed, against stoke.

I'm still not convinced about Shelvy and wondering when will KD give Pacheco a chance. That's 2 games on the bench without a sub appearance.

NZL97
27-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Kyut and maxi really needs a rest as they have been in almost every match. Towards the later part, you can see they are shacked. Good news is that next game is next wed, against stoke.

I'm still not convinced about Shelvy and wondering when will KD give Pacheco a chance. That's 2 games on the bench without a sub appearance.

agreed on kuyt & maxi, thought kelly need a rest as well as he had a number of misplaced pass in the game.............:(

i know KD want to blood youngster but putting in shelvey (which i think contribute nothing at all in the game) with the game at 1 nil is very risky...........wonder why KD keep refusing to give cole or even jovanoic a chance........or even pacheco as this lad is skillful & pacey as well...........:confused:

thought johnson and poulsen had a good game tdy...........bring on stoke!!!!

rahl
27-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Gerrard was awful today. But good to see Raul have become a beast for us with 2 motm performances.

In the first half, Raul kept looking for Torres, like Stevie used to do. Hope Raul can strike up a good partnership with Torres too.

Absolutely good riddance to bad rubbish, Andy Gray.

Anyone getting tired of Holloway? KPKB, he is on the news all the time, complaining about us, trying to raise the price. We thought MON was bad!

blurking666
27-01-2011, 09:10 PM
That's because he has a cut of the price. Anyway, if we get nobody this window, then we get nobody. Same thing happened under rafa anyway. We are not going to be taken like fools and pay over the moon for a player... people seem to confuse us with chel$ki and Citeh.

ps: actually I am surprised that NESV actually ponied up money during this window. Thought they wanted to wait till the summer window to wheel and deal anyway. If we get suarez now, what does that spell for the summer window when kenny and comoli have time to assess targets? (Aka.. still need wingers :) )

Pankunchi
27-01-2011, 09:45 PM
a win is still a win. 1-0 or 3-0,does not matter much, 3 points is more important.
let hope this winning streak can continue.
i won quite a bit on this match and the last match.

bochapsing
28-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Anyone getting tired of Holloway? KPKB, he is on the news all the time, complaining about us, trying to raise the price. We thought MON was bad!

he's the only one talking abt it all the time.. even we did put in a official bid, we've done it in the proper manner & have not mentioned anything to the media..

it's like a self-direct-self-act soap opera...

oh ya, still got tat red nose said something like his corner itself worth 10 mil...
think he's worried now tat we've got rid of his buddy buddy and have king kenny as our manager...

tuyet
28-01-2011, 09:49 AM
found this website, Arda Turan is a Liverpool supporter? :p

http://www.nesn.com/2011/01/report-liverpool-supporter-arda-turan-to-be-available-for-summer-transfer.html

and watching his skills on the ball..GOOD!

qw2op
29-01-2011, 12:15 AM
rumors mount ...

suarez reported 2 say he wun cum if torres leaves ...

wil suarez cum? ... wil torres leave? ...

Offspring
29-01-2011, 01:12 AM
Reds agree Suarez deal
28th Jan 2011

Liverpool Football Club announced this afternoon that they had agreed a fee of up to 26.5million Euros with Ajax for the transfer of Luis Suarez, subject to the completion of a medical.

The Club have now been given permission by Ajax to discuss personal terms with the player and his representatives.
Author: Liverpoolfc.tv

rahl
29-01-2011, 01:23 AM
As promised, young player with world class potential...great!

;)

Offspring
29-01-2011, 01:29 AM
Another news coming in is that baldie is going back to fulham. He cant play for a 3rd club in 1 season. So off he goes.

Offspring
29-01-2011, 01:30 AM
Now for Charlie Adam. :D

bochapsing
29-01-2011, 01:44 AM
at last....

there's something to cheer abt in the transfer market...:D:D

next in line have to be a LB... unless king kenny plans to play johnson there permenantly...:rolleyes::confused:

SCB2011
29-01-2011, 01:53 AM
Another news coming in is that baldie is going back to fulham. He cant play for a 3rd club in 1 season. So off he goes.

Baldie's return to Fulham is off...... MH dun want him back. :rolleyes:

SCB2011
29-01-2011, 01:55 AM
Now for Charlie Adam. :D

Blackpool turned down another bid today. :mad:
But latest is Holloway is resigning so maybe still got chance the new manager will sell Charlie to us. :)

SCB2011
29-01-2011, 01:58 AM
next in line have to be a LB... unless king kenny plans to play johnson there permenantly...:rolleyes::confused:

Stephen Warnock loan move is off as Liverpool dun want to pay $500K cash + 100% wages for the loan..... looks like we are stuck with Konchelsky as Fulham oso dun want him back.

SH149
29-01-2011, 02:35 AM
Emmm ... did recall the former red player John Arne Riise he actually did fairly well only the own goal against Chelsa costs him to leave the club how u guys think ?

SCB2011
29-01-2011, 02:39 AM
Hope he can click with Torres :p

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/luis-suarez-in-10-facts

SH149
29-01-2011, 03:12 AM
In fact I more worried will he suit to the English game which is more physical anyway good to see deal goes thru only to left Adam from Blackpool
Hail the King Kenny

Cummon
29-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Glad to know we've got a new striker early in the morning,well done FSG,& first time I hear Suzanne Jung speak Mandarin on TV :D

Xgenre
29-01-2011, 09:01 AM
Emmm ... did recall the former red player John Arne Riise he actually did fairly well only the own goal against Chelsa costs him to leave the club how u guys think ?

That's not true. Actually, JAR's defending hasn't been that great. But when he attacks, he does score long range fantastic goals. That's one of the reasons why he plays so often. He creates goals as well. Just think of Gerrard's first goal against Milan in Istanbul. But the season he left, he didn't score any single goal at all, if I remember correctly. And his defending remain weak. And roma offerred a decent price.

I think we need to sign a good defensive midfielder to protect the back 4.

rahl
29-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Torres has submitted a transfer request which is turned down!!

Why now! He's unlikely to make it past this season then :(

beck7777
29-01-2011, 09:54 AM
While we cheer the arrival of Suarez, Torres is asking to leave...

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/lfc-reject-torres-transfer-request

Damn dissapointed by his actions.. :(

ProfessorOokami
29-01-2011, 11:33 AM
While we cheer the arrival of Suarez, Torres is asking to leave...

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/lfc-reject-torres-transfer-request

Damn dissapointed by his actions..

Looking at some past statistics, some superb players may land up as lousy players in another team (like the recent Adebayor and Robbie Keane)...Torres might be just like them after joining Chelsea. :rolleyes:

tuyet
29-01-2011, 12:11 PM

King Kenny had been absolute marvellous so far, his ability to up the players' self belief and confidence, to up the team current standing to 7th, to restore players belief that they must be fit to wear the REDS jerseys and give their all...

In a way if Roy was still the manager I would understand Torres if he had indeed submitted a transfer request...but now?? :o

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Cmon, just sell FT & get a more hardworking striker :rolleyes:

His handling of Trf request will definetely anger the liverpool fans & board, but with only 3 days remaining in the trf window, i guess he will have to stay throughout this season.

Wonder will SG follow suit as we are still not title contender & he is not young anymore ..

no no
29-01-2011, 12:21 PM

Who next?? SG??
if FT's heart is no longer wif us i will say sell him

no no
29-01-2011, 12:23 PM
King Kenny had been absolute marvellous so far, his ability to up the players' self belief and confidence, to up the team current standing to 7th, to restore players belief that they must be fit to wear the REDS jerseys and give their all...

In a way if Roy was still the manager I would understand Torres if he had indeed submitted a transfer request...but now?? :o

Agent at "PLAY" maybe

Offspring
29-01-2011, 12:31 PM
No single player is bigger than the club. He can fuck off to chelski for all I care. A team with more over 30s than our club.

This shows he will not be here next summer. City or chelski can have him. No one shits on the club like that. No even xabi when he said that it will be his last season after fat waiter tried to sell him.

Many fans are starting to turn against Torres. Just go to rawk and other forum to see.

Fuck off and good riddance. 60mil will do us good.

rahl
29-01-2011, 12:49 PM

Who next?? SG??
if FT's heart is no longer wif us i will say sell him

Agent at "PLAY" maybe

This shows he will not be here next summer. City or chelski can have him. No one shits on the club like that.

I'm sure Chelsea's bid has something to do with the transfer request.

We can't sell now - we don't have time to react. But come summer, I'm sure Torres will be gone - unless he does a U-turn like Stevie and stays for one more go. But his heart is not here anymore.

YNWA armband is very easy to wear it seems. :mad:

naemlo
29-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Sell FT... I been wanting and supporting to let him go. He might be a good striker but Liverpool dun depends on 1 person, it is a team. Sell him at a good price and get a few good players.

SH149
29-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Torres is good but I noticed that he is good playing as a lone striker just like what he does in Spain team he score rate is not so impressive compare to David Villa n he also injury prone if his heart is not with us it's not a bad idea to sell him n get the money ti rebuild the team
As for SG I dun think so as he is breed by the club also KD is now in charge the club can look forward next season
Of cos it's sad to see him go but no one is greater than the club !!!

bochapsing
29-01-2011, 01:17 PM
We can't sell now - we don't have time to react. But come summer, I'm sure Torres will be gone - unless he does a U-turn like Stevie and stays for one more go. But his heart is not here anymore.:

we r definitely not going to sell him now.. 3 more days, we'll not able to find any decent replacement or depend on suarez who may need time to blend in...

hope tat under king kenny, our team can put in a strong 2nd half of the season get at least get into UEFA cup next season and win this season UEFA cup...

with purchase of suarez and more quality players coming in, and a good run of reasults, hope tat he can be convinced to stay with us to win titles... just like gerrard's u-turn few season ago..

SH149
29-01-2011, 01:46 PM
I think it's about time that wr should pay more attention to breed own local talent rather goes to the transfer market n compete with other big clubs like Chelsa , Manchester city or real Marid which their pocket is deep !
Since the depart of the ( god ) Robbie fowler n Michael Owen we do not produce enough player which are loyal to the club ( nowsday very hard to find player like Jamie Carragher to stay at one club till they retired
Instead of pondering of Torres will he be leaving I more worried that who going to replace Stevie G as he no longer young anymore but we yet to see anyone we can rely on from the youth team . Till now I can still remember fowler said : to him he never leave the club ( Liverpool of cos ) and the club never leave him
Really when i see this I am really proud of him even he no longer with the club :)

joew2005
29-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Luis Suarez was signed fr Ajax 2 make the team stronger, not 4 the departure of another player.

But having said tat,if the player no longer 1s 2 play 4 the club I don't see hw u k get the best out of him if u insist on keeping him here.

Hope tat KD k hv a heart-to-heart talk with FT,so as 2 be sure tat he still going 2 give his best 4 tis club.

Offspring
29-01-2011, 04:20 PM
It will be interesting to see the anfield crowd reaction on Wednesday when pool take on stoke. It's either they turn on him or will keep on chanting his name to make him stay.

Remember Gerrard. When he was about to sign for chelski, there were fans burning his jersey outside anfield.

Would love to see that happen. Lol.

NZL97
29-01-2011, 07:13 PM
It will be interesting to see the anfield crowd reaction on Wednesday when pool take on stoke. It's either they turn on him or will keep on chanting his name to make him stay.

Remember Gerrard. When he was about to sign for chelski, there were fans burning his jersey outside anfield.

Would love to see that happen. Lol.

by the time pool play stoke, torres might not be at anfield liao as chelsea are coming back wif a 60 million pound offer plus daniel sturridge......i fully agreed that no one player is bigger than the club and also since FT had no desire to play for us anymore.......:(

i say let him go, imagine we can rebuild the whole team wif 60 million pound trf funds.....we can go for benzema, ashley young, etc.........will be exciting next season.........:p

joew2005
29-01-2011, 09:16 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/872407/chelsea-prepare-L40m-offer-for-fernando-torres?cc=4716

Chelsea prepare £40m Torres bid

Chelsea r preparing 2 make a 3rd bid 4 Fernando Torres following the news tat Liverpool rejected a transfer request fr the Spanish striker on Friday nite.

It is understood tat hving failed with offers of £28 million & £32 million, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is ready 2 sanction a bid of £35 million + the £5 million-rated Daniel Sturridge in order 2 bring Torres 2 Stamford Bridge.

Tat offer would represent a British transfer record, but it remains 2 be seen whether it would be enough 2 convince Liverpool 2 sell the striker, who has scored 65 goals in 102 Premier League games 4 the club since his move fr Atletico Madrid in the summer of 2007.

Torres has made his own perspective clear having shocked the club's fans by submitting a written transfer request on Friday. Liverpool subsequently announced tat the request had been denied as manager Kenny Dalglish is determined 2 retain the services of the Spain international.

However, it is understood tat Torres 2 desperate 2 play Champions League football - a scenario tat looks deeply unlikely @ Liverpool 4 next season, even if the club r on the brink of signing Ajax forward Luis Suarez for £22.8 million.

Chelsea hv left it late in the transfer window 2 secure Torres but hope 2 sign the striker prior 2 the deadline closing on Monday night @ 2300 GMT.

The Blues r also considering whether 2 increase their offer 4 Benfica defender David Luiz to £25 million aft seeing talks collapse with the Portuguese club on Friday.

It is understood Abramovich has been advised 2 complete the 2 transfers in January, rather than the summer, in order 2 make it easier 4 Chelsea 2 comply with UEFA's incoming Financial Fair Play regulations.

A source told ESPNsoccernet: "The snag over Luiz 4 example has been quite small, but Abramovich has been told tat he must spend now becos if he 1s 2 keep within the new rules, it will be more difficult in the summer.

"January is not normally the time when the big clubs recruit in tis way, but it is an exception becos of wat is coming up in the summer."

bochapsing
29-01-2011, 10:27 PM
till the words come out from torres' mouth, i choose to believe it's a game played by the player's agent....

it just does not make any sense for see him wanting to leave us to join cheski...

we just had a new owner whose 1st purchase is a 22 mil player; a new manager in our own legend king kenny, who within 6 games, managed to get players like meireles, himself, kelly play much better then wat RH failed to do in 6 months...
and he himself is adored by the fan and fast becoming a legend of the club...

instead he wants to join a club with most of their key players on the wrong side of 30s?!!
a club which going to lose their KEY advantage for the recent years, i.e. russian oil $, after the new UEFA regulation kicks in from next season?!!

WHY?! WHY?! it simply does not make any sense...

rahl
29-01-2011, 10:54 PM
till the words come out from torres' mouth, i choose to believe it's a game played by the player's agent....

it just does not make any sense for see him wanting to leave us to join cheski...

Bro, Torres has submitted a transfer request - that speaks for itself.

I'm sure the Russians at Chelsea would have regaled him with visions of rebuilding a new team around him (and higher wages of course).

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
30-01-2011, 12:28 AM
WHY?! WHY?! it simply does not make any sense...

football is a too short career, where there is more money, the player will most probably goes where.

It's not like olden days where it's a 1 player 1 club tradition.
Anyway players always deny this fact and claim club glory is more important than money :rolleyes:

40mils, it's good enuff to get 2-3 decent players to replace a guy who hands in the trf letter to the club and a only 1yr contribution to the club :rolleyes:

bochapsing
30-01-2011, 01:01 AM
i think we die die oso should hang on to him, then starts a bidding war early in the summer to sell to the highest bidder (it'll be between man city & chelsea, only they can afford him.. he won't play for real while barce dun need him) ...
then we have time to spend the money from his sale to rebuild the team...
dun think his value will drop drastically within 6 month...
meanwhile during this 6 months, let our new owner n kenny show him tat the club is now in a pair of safe hands and is moving in the right direction again...

Lone_Wolf
30-01-2011, 01:58 AM
by the time pool play stoke, torres might not be at anfield liao as chelsea are coming back wif a 60 million pound offer plus daniel sturridge......i fully agreed that no one player is bigger than the club and also since FT had no desire to play for us anymore.......:(

i say let him go, imagine we can rebuild the whole team wif 60 million pound trf funds.....we can go for benzema, ashley young, etc.........will be exciting next season.........:p

No need $60 million....... Torres contract has a release clause of $50 million meaning if Chelsea next offer is $50 million then Torres is theirs and Liverpool cannot stop FT from leaving. :mad:

qw2op
30-01-2011, 02:04 AM
if can get ~£50m, can let go (muz ketok cash rich chelsea a bit) ...

no point keeping a player whose heart is not there ... ze guy may play punk ze nax few mths (remember masch?) n his value may thus drop by summer ...

iz goot while it lasts ...

naemlo
30-01-2011, 04:17 AM
Sell Torres!!!! :D

joew2005
30-01-2011, 08:05 AM
if his heart is already with another club & chelsea is willing 2 pay £50 million, i believe it's best 2 sell him.

no no
30-01-2011, 09:01 AM
I'm sure Chelsea's bid has something to do with the transfer request.

We can't sell now - we don't have time to react. But come summer, I'm sure Torres will be gone - unless he does a U-turn like Stevie and stays for one more go. But his heart is not here anymore.

YNWA armband is very easy to wear it seems. :mad:

And he once said his commitment n loyalty to club n fans is the same as it was on his first day when he signed:mad::rolleyes:

no no
30-01-2011, 09:25 AM
was reported tat he is desperate 2 play Champions League football, when is the last time Atletico Madrid play in CLF b4 he join us:rolleyes:

no no
30-01-2011, 09:37 AM
i
meanwhile during this 6 months, let our new owner n kenny show him tat the club is now in a pair of safe hands and is moving in the right direction again...

i think the new owner had o ready make the first move by signing 24-year-old Suarez for 22.8 million pounds n yet he handed in the transf request...

here we are our NEW SIGNING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA0QGL_RnXQ&feature=related

no no
30-01-2011, 09:51 AM
HOPEFULLY THE NEXT UP AND COMING REDS STAR

Luis Suarez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gutO93rI7jg&feature=related

no no
30-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Carlo Ancelotti says Chelsea 'must wait' but striker's transfer request means deal is imminent

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/30/fernando-torres-chelsea

bochapsing
30-01-2011, 11:37 AM
sighed...
was hoping & still hoping tat Suarez is Torres' striking partner and not replacement...
the thought of a Suarez & Torres partnership with Gerrard & Meireles charging up from midfields must have scared the shit out of many BPL teams...
:p:p:p

SH149
30-01-2011, 02:03 PM
To me Torres is never be the same as compare to Robbie Fowler never never never !!!!! At least fowler was forced to go

owen10
30-01-2011, 03:41 PM
there is a good article by Rob Hughes in today's Sunday Times. It makes sense to sell El Nino if Chelski is willing to pay the 50m price tag and provided we get Suarez. with 50m we can sign a few top players ... Tevez, Adam, Ashley Young etc. Torres' performance this season have been on the whole average. if he die die want to go, no point keeping him if his heart is confirmed no longer with us. juz like devils' parting with Ronaldo, no matter how great he is he may have to leave the club one day.

joew2005
30-01-2011, 04:23 PM
To me Torres is never be the same as compare to Robbie Fowler never never never !!!!! At least fowler was forced to go

They were nvr the same in the 1st place la .....

Robert Bernard Fowler (born 9 April 1975) was born in Toxteth, England.
Toxteth is an inner city area of Liverpool in England.
He was born in Liverpool.

Fernando José Torres Sanz (born 20 March 1984) was born in Fuenlabrada, Spain.
Fuenlabrada is a city & municipality located in the Madrid Metropolitan Area, Community of Madrid in Spain.

sex crusader
30-01-2011, 04:40 PM
What? Anelka? The same old story is just never gonna end! sigh......:(

joew2005
30-01-2011, 05:20 PM
if Anelka is such a consistent player, he wouldn't hv hop around so many clubs in the 1st place. Not 4getting he is over 30 yrs old leow.

4 the 2010/2011 EPL season, he had 20 appearances but only scored 5 goals.

Marked out as a special talent @ a young age @ PSG, a 17-year-old Anelka soon became 1 of the early signings of the Arsene Wenger era when joining Arsenal in February 1997 for a fee of jz £500,000. He won the Double in 1998 but he agitated 4 a move aft being named PFA Young Player of the Year in 1999 & the man dubbed Le Sulk joined Real Madrid for a fee of £23.5 million.

Although he won the Champions League in 2000, Anelka was a disruptive influence & there begun a peripatetic career tat took the wandering striker 2 PSG, Liverpool (on loan), ManC, Fenerbahce & Bolton, b4 he joined Chelsea in January 2008 for £15 million.

A lengthy debate regarding whether Anelka could play with Didier Drogba has been firmly settled in the affirmative, with the 2 striking up a formidable partnership in winning the 2009-10 Premier League title. Seemingly a more mature man, Anelka has shed the attitude problems tat afflicted his early career - though Raymond Domenech may hv something 2 say abt tat.

Despite being 1s hailed as of the most naturally talented French players of his generation, & a prolific scorer during various spells in the Premier League, Anelka's international career has been punctuated by disappointment & lengthy spells of exile.

When he scored twice in a friendly win against England in February 1999 he looked like the next great France striker, but a series of high-profile fall-outs with coaches limited his involvement.

B4 the 2010 qualifying campaign, Anelka had never featured in an official World Cup match, whether @ the finals or in qualifying. His only contribution at a major tournament came as a member of the squad tat triumphed @ Euro 2000, when he was dropped 4 the final, & then 8 years later in Austria & Switzerland as France failed 2 make it out of their group. It's a good bet tat he will never feature again aft being at the centre of the strike storm in South Africa.

Part of a France squad full of divisions & in-fighting, Anelka had a huge bust-up @ half-time in their 2nd group game against Mexico in South Africa. Anelka reportedly told coach Domenech 2 "go screw yourself, dirty son of a whore". He was immediately substituted but tat would not be the end of the story.

Anelka was sent home by the French Football Federation in disgrace, but the following day the rest of the squad refused 2 train in protest @ the decision. France went out of the World Cup with defeat against the hosts & returned home in disgrace. Anelka was told he would nvr play 4 France again.

Strengths:
With power, pace, poise, technique & an unerring finish, Anelka is the very archetype of a modern striker. He is dangerous in the air & his clever movement helps him give defenders the slip.

Weaknesses:
He lacks the dominant presence of his club team-mate, Drogba, or the dynamism of a Fernando Torres. Anelka has displayed a petulant streak in & has struggled 2 integrate into various dressing rooms. These negative attributes appeared 2 hv dimmed with his growing maturity - until World Cup 2010.

Career high:
Winning the Double in his 1st full season @ Arsenal. Anelka enjoyed a breakthrough year under Arsene Wenger & started the FA Cup final, scoring the 2nd goal in a 2-0 win over Newcastle United.

Career low:
There r many. For instance, ducking the chance 2 take the penalty fr which John Terry famously slipped in the Champions League final shoot-out of 2008 against ManU, Anelka then saw his later effort saved by Edwin van der Sar. But his disgrace in South Africa surely goes 2 the top of the pile.

Style:
A direct, deadly, elusive & dangerous striker.

Quotes: "He is a fantastic striker, he has great quality & has it all. I wanted 2 buy him when I trained Juventus. I spoke with his brother but we could not agree. I don't know where he was, he changed a lot of clubs! Now he has found the rite place 2 stay, becos he will stay with us 4 a long time." Carlo Ancelotti, October 2009.

rahl
30-01-2011, 07:02 PM
It makes sense to sell El Nino if Chelski is willing to pay the 50m price tag and provided we get Suarez. with 50m we can sign a few top players ... Tevez, Adam, Ashley Young etc.

Selling him now will be a disaster - we won't have time to get another striker because the selling club won't have time either to replace him.

if Anelka is such a consistent player, he wouldn't hv hop around so many clubs in the 1st place. Not 4getting he is over 30 yrs old leow.

Wow bro, a long and detailed analysis. I will take Anelka now if Torres is going in this transfer window (no Sturridge pls). If we just have Suarez as striker, it will be back to square one (or even worse!).

Some revealing stuff from the team (if it is accurate):

http://tribalfootball.com/articles/liverpool-teammates-say-aloof-torres-plays-himself-1418501

bochapsing
30-01-2011, 07:22 PM
now our concern is not the price tag, cos i guess chelsea is willing to offer close to 45~50 mil... but our main concern is tat we're not having any time to buy a replacement...
i would say if this happen in the summer, then the decision will be straightforward... sell him early in the summer if his heart is no longer with us, then at least we have the whole summer to spend the money...

i think there's no way back for him in the heart of liverpools' fan now... just hate to see him play against us in BPL...

bochapsing
30-01-2011, 07:24 PM
They were nvr the same in the 1st place la ......

there's only one GOD.....

joew2005
30-01-2011, 09:19 PM
there's only one GOD.....

the god had serve tis club faithfully 4 more than 8 years ..... while FT was here 4 less than 5 yrs.
FT did not participate in the UCL b4 he came 2 Liverpool.

beck7777
30-01-2011, 10:52 PM
I wont be suprised if Torres do leave us, maybe not this month but end season, unless we go on to secure CL football..

Its the same reason he came to Anfield in the 1st place..

Alt Madrid was his number one love but he was so disapointed by thier progress that he decide to leave.. It was also a time when Anfield was improving and we offered CL football.. Not to mentioned Rafa was Spainish, which gave us the edge when we bidded for him...

But eversince he came, we won nothing, though came close at 2nd a 2 seasons ago, it was never the same, may it be Liverpool or Torres..

We got bad to worse(no thanks to Woy), same as Torres, whom I feel always place country over club.. The way he "die die" have to play in WC when he was clearly unfit says it all...

Should he go now(though I wish we can dragged till end of season where we have plenty of time and money then to find replacement), I wouldnt say its a bad thing..

For too long we rely on him for goals (plus Stevie G too), which is actually not healthy for the club...

Of course we need a solid goal scorer but a good team spread the goals around...

Go Torres, if you want to.. We can make full use of the money to strengthen the team in many areas (50mil is more than enough to get a new defender, midfielder and striker)...

You will at the same time realised that no matter where you go, you wont find another place as special as Anfield, another sets of fans who truly go through thick and thin with you..(Think after WC, when you were crap but though we do make noise, we always hoped you will come good and rediscover the form)..

At Liverpool, no player is bigger than the club itself...

We have seen King Kenny, God Fowler, Judas Owen etc come and go and we survived, always..
And as always, a new goal hero will emerge somewhere (this case, Suarez could easily take over)..

We will thank you for the goals and joy (not to mention the cash should you join Chelski) you bring us but we will soon forget you, for Liverpool will be Liverpool, greatest club in English football history, with or without you....

KangTuo
30-01-2011, 11:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA0QGL_RnXQ&feature=related

liverpool is in for a good deal if this is what they going to get :)

I will take Anelka now if Torres is going in this transfer window (no Sturridge pls)

Take Anelka for the time being.
Look for another decent striker with the money from selling Torres.

bochapsing
31-01-2011, 12:27 AM
Wow bro, a long and detailed analysis. I will take Anelka now if Torres is going in this transfer window (no Sturridge pls). If we just have Suarez as striker, it will be back to square one (or even worse!).]

how abt a cheeky request to have drogba be included in the deal....

SCB2011
31-01-2011, 01:02 AM
i think the new owner had o ready make the first move by signing 24-year-old Suarez for 22.8 million pounds n yet he handed in the transf request...

Heard from one of our marketing management guy who just returned from a meeting at Anfield that they suspect it was the agent who is playing punk.

Torres and Suarez have the same agent and the initial negotiations with Ajax was done through the agent who acted as advisor to the LFC board. When the bid was rejected, the board decided to bypass the agent and got Comolli to negotiate direct with Ajax. The agent was furious. Soon after came Torres request. They suspect the agent approached Chelski to offer Torres to them and solicit a bid. A high level team headed by a board member has been tasked to get to the bottom of this matter.

sea_83
31-01-2011, 02:03 AM
Well , I feel that Torres should leave us. He hasnt been playing well, and it seems that he is no longer keen on fighting for ball & scoring. He seems to be saving his energy for something else.

A 50 mils can really help improve our squad , but I do hope the NEW OWNER does not keep the profit in their pocket.

Who knows, perhaps they have already seen it coming. That's why they got Suarez to replace Torres..

SH149
31-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Injury prone plus heart is not with us that's makes us no point keeping him
Take the money n rebuild the team but oso groom the local talents as well as after Stevie G we did not see any youngster who had tha same calibre as our captain n he already reached 30 we better act fast now

Offspring
31-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Just for you guys to know Uruguayans are the toughest motherfuckers in world football, a 4 million people little country between 2 giants Argentina and Brazil they are very resiliant football nation and take no prisioners they have beaten Argentina and Brazil in their own houses just with determination and passion,

Suarez wouldnt even care about if some sizzy from Madrid stays or leave.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
31-01-2011, 09:52 AM
..Take Anelka for the time being.
Look for another decent striker with the money from selling Torres.

Anelka is a decent striker imo, although he does possess a f-uped face :D

$50mils for FT + Anelka is good enough since he doesnt wish to stay with us & the fact that he has not won anything with us "yet".

Suarez has pass his medical - so are we seeing a Suarez + Anelka upfront :)

no no
31-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Heard from one of our marketing management guy who just returned from a meeting at Anfield that they suspect it was the agent who is playing punk.

Torres and Suarez have the same agent and the initial negotiations with Ajax was done through the agent who acted as advisor to the LFC board. When the bid was rejected, the board decided to bypass the agent and got Comolli to negotiate direct with Ajax. The agent was furious. Soon after came Torres request. They suspect the agent approached Chelski to offer Torres to them and solicit a bid. A high level team headed by a board member has been tasked to get to the bottom of this matter.

at the end of the day if "COW DUN WANT TO DRINK WATER HOW U FORCE IT WOULDN'T DRINK"

no no
31-01-2011, 09:56 AM

tat is of cos,there is only one "GOD" at Anfield

no no
31-01-2011, 10:07 AM

i think there's no way back for him in the heart of liverpools' fan now... just hate to see him play against us in BPL...

If he isn't happy and sees his future elsewhere, as much as it would pain us all, we would be well advised to move on and build for the future. Liverpool FC is bigger & always will be bigger than one player or manager.

no no
31-01-2011, 10:09 AM
liverpool is in for a good deal if this is what they going to get :)

just hope he can get use to BPL pace asap

sex crusader
31-01-2011, 12:10 PM
how abt a cheeky request to have drogba be included in the deal....

Ha..ha...a smarter option than that Anelka!:D

NZL97
31-01-2011, 12:11 PM
Anelka is a decent striker imo, although he does possess a f-uped face :D

$50mils for FT + Anelka is good enough since he doesnt wish to stay with us & the fact that he has not won anything with us "yet".

Suarez has pass his medical - so are we seeing a Suarez + Anelka upfront :)

agreed........suarez + anelka sounds good plus $50 million pounds to spend on players........like i said on my earlier post, next season will be exciting.........:D

however, isn't it ironic that FT first match 4 chelsea (shd he join) will be against liverpool at stamford bridge next wk...........is tis all fated or what???????

YNWA

S3vw
31-01-2011, 01:28 PM
agreed........suarez + anelka sounds good plus $50 million pounds to spend on players........like i said on my earlier post, next season will be exciting.........:D

however, isn't it ironic that FT first match 4 chelsea (shd he join) will be against liverpool at stamford bridge next wk...........is tis all fated or what???????

YNWA

after reading the report on today TNP guess more or less FT will be sold.....
was reported tat he had told Steven G he want to join Chelsea......
just show him the door i say....:mad:

SH149
31-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Hummmm just wondering will the fans burn his jersey like Wat they did to Steven G ?

qw2op
31-01-2011, 04:57 PM
frenzy deadline day transfers unfold ...

it wud b interesting 2 c who liverpool manage 2 clinch wif moni from torres's sale (if he did leave) @ ze very last minit on ze very last day ...

rahl
31-01-2011, 05:14 PM

It's called football - the gods always have something like this for drama drama!

after reading the report on today TNP guess more or less FT will be sold.....
was reported tat he had told Steven G he want to join Chelsea......
just show him the door i say....:mad:

It's really a lose lose situation. If Torres stays, I seriously am not sure if the fans will take to him if they see his attitude and body language are poor.

But then in recent seasons, we have got Terry and Roo also wanting to leave, and stayed, and the fans have forgiven them. Memories are short these days ;)

Lionel Messi
31-01-2011, 06:11 PM
if the player's heart and mind is no longer with the club,it will be much better to cash-in with the present valuation instead of waiting for the player to change his mind and heard.
use the cash generated wisely to bring in a few good and quality players,will be much better.

SH149
31-01-2011, 06:24 PM
I agree but the transfer window is too short to get a decent player if u r looking for a bargain buy or top player
Likely FT will leave this summer n hopefully the reds can move on from there

Xgenre
31-01-2011, 06:24 PM
When you try to sign a player in the last hours of the transfer window, the buyer tends to get squeezed for more money. It's a battle to see who wants the transfer more. We squeeze Chelsea to cough up more for Torres. Others squeeze us more for the replacement players for Torres. I just hope we will emerge stronger and better come tomorrow.

I just feel it's damn smart to say we want $50 million pounds. If Chelsea can't cough out the money, we can tell Torres that they don't want you badly enough and get him to play for the rest of the season. If we do get the money, we will be able to bring in replacements (hopefully better than those we signed in the past, no aquaman please.)

Why can't Torres hand in his transfer request at the start of the window?? Nah bei leh... Must say he wants to leave after we took so much pain to sign Suarez? Not as if we will drop him and play Suarez, it's obvious that we are trying to play them together. Want to leave, leave properly mah. He's already a legend at Anfield, why do an Owen or McManaman.

SH149
31-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Rumours - FT is staying at Reds but how true is that

http://www.football365.com/poll/0,17053,8806_101417_r,00.html

Offspring
31-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Bald Paul the flop have gone to forest on loan till end of the season.

Good bye and good riddance.

Edit: it's 3 months emergency loan. Fuck, shd have gotten rid of him for good.

Offspring
31-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Rumours - FT is staying at Reds but how true is that

http://www.football365.com/poll/0,17053,8806_101417_r,00.html

No thanks. Just take the cash. He will never be the same again after that transfer request. The fans are starting to turn on him. Judas. Mercenary. Your choice.

SH149
31-01-2011, 07:27 PM
If i was wrong he had a tatoo on his arm written as " You Never Walk Alone " oso he say this in Spain his club is A.Marid n in England is Liverpool
Now if he leave the Reds how can he jusitfied that
Really feel annoyed on him now :mad:

Offspring
31-01-2011, 08:29 PM
HE is not the first and wont be the last. SG is the only one who made the u turn. For that, he will always be a LEGEND.

FT? Well, if he leaves, he will be just one of the better players we had.

What comes to mind when you see torres like this?

1. Owen, who refuse to sign on the offered contract and rafa had to sell him to rm or risk losing him for nothing.
2. Mcmanaman. A classic bosman bastard. Refused to sign a new contract and went to rm with a huge signing on fee.

The irony is, both left a bad taste in the supporters mouth and then, their careers went downhill after that. Owen had many injuries and never was the same when playing for us. Liverpool made him famous and adored worldwide. You judas us, u go downhill.

Macca was practically sitting his fat ass on the bench. He was never first choice unlike when in Liverpool. WE made you famous and adored. YOu fucked with us, you go downhill too.

Now torres. Well, history will repeat itself knowing he have a string of injuries.

Offspring
31-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Taken from somewhere else:

His armband lied, he was no red, Torres, Torres.
He's just a rent boy like the rest, Torres, Torres.
In our backs he plunged his knife,
I hope John Terry shags his wife,
Fernando Torres, a gobshite and a liar!

:D

qw2op
31-01-2011, 08:52 PM
u can follow ze live n latest reports on wat promises 2 b 1 of ze most dramatic and speculation frenzied transfer deadline days 4 liverpoool fc ze premier leak has ever seen here ...

http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=be4a8530b6/height=600/width=500

beck7777
31-01-2011, 10:09 PM

Angered by Torres "betrayal", just like Owen did to us...

But I wanna look forward to see who will be the replacements we get from so much cash, espcially since Chelski has no one to add to the deal...

Its a done deal, Torres on his way to London now..

KangTuo
31-01-2011, 10:32 PM
u can follow ze live n latest reports on wat promises 2 b 1 of ze most dramatic and speculation frenzied transfer deadline days 4 liverpoool fc ze premier leak has ever seen here ...

http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=be4a8530b6/height=600/width=500

another live report from espn
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/873592/transfer-deadline-day-live?cc=4716

Torres is definitely going.
More instrested in who is coming to Anfield :)
Carroll????

S3vw
31-01-2011, 10:49 PM
[Rumors] Torres expected to complete move to Chelsea this afternoon - personal terms being finalised, fee yet to be known.

[Comment From Broomy Broomy : ]
Quote from the Guardiand Live blog..... "Just heard from my source at the Bernabeu that the pool are to put in a shock offer for Benzema, with cash + Ngog being offered,"

S3vw
31-01-2011, 11:04 PM
"Ben Smith (The Times): LIVERPOOL HAVE AGREED £35M FEE FOR ANDY CARROLL. "

if the above is true guess FT is a chelsea player for sure

rahl
31-01-2011, 11:13 PM

Class!

Lots of rumours...glued to the transfer updates.

hope we dont end up with nothing (though its most likely).

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
31-01-2011, 11:20 PM

Yea, I'm also following all the live trf updates for the nxt few hours at least.

We tabled a 35mil for caroll which matches nufc asking price & also in advance stage of a 50mil trf if FT without Anelka :eek:

Hope to see something positive from here..

bochapsing
31-01-2011, 11:24 PM
tabled a 35mil for caroll which matches nufc asking price & in advance stage of a 50mil trf if FT without Anelka ..

35 mil for carroll?? tat will be a BIG BIG gamble...!!!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
31-01-2011, 11:27 PM

Indeed a hella of a gamble..for a 22yrs old long haired youngster who is one England hottest property , if it does go through, I hope he is the next Rooney at least :rolleyes:

S3vw
31-01-2011, 11:36 PM

IF - and it's a big IF but also a possibility - we end the day with Luis Suarez, Andy Carroll, Ashley Young and Charlie Adam.... you reckon a certain Mr Torres will regret his decision? Of those 4 players, all are 25 or younger. Talk about building a legacy.

S3vw
31-01-2011, 11:37 PM

life is a gamble isn't it....

Cum_Luver
31-01-2011, 11:40 PM
transfer deals in the mid-season is always very costly.
35mil for Andy Carroll is not good. do not think he worth this much.

S3vw
31-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Class!

Lots of rumours...glued to the transfer updates.

hope we dont end up with nothing (though its most likely).

keep our fingers cross

S3vw
31-01-2011, 11:45 PM
transfer deals in the mid-season is always very costly.
35mil for Andy Carroll is not good. do not think he worth this much.

i do agree on the $$ part

rahl
31-01-2011, 11:48 PM

IF - and it's a big IF but also a possibility - we end the day with Luis Suarez, Andy Carroll, Ashley Young and Charlie Adam.... you reckon a certain Mr Torres will regret his decision? Of those 4 players, all are 25 or younger. Talk about building a legacy.

Ashley Young aint coming and it seems Blackpool have stopped answering our calls. But Carroll and Suarez - yeah!

asspanker
31-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Kill me pleases for that amount....bloody hell....
NO ooooo!!!

S3vw
31-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Ashley Young aint coming and it seems Blackpool have stopped answering our calls. But Carroll and Suarez - yeah!

guess John Henry is try to send out a message here....

rahl
01-02-2011, 12:10 AM
guess John Henry is try to send out a message here....

Yeah young, promising and expensive - their kind of player isnt it (baseball at least!).

I doubt it will happen unless Mike Ashley sanctions it - Carroll seems Newcastle thru and thru unlike our No. 9. :mad:

Offspring
01-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Someone give me comoli email. 35m is fvcking too expensive for a hot prospect and injured!

FFS, keep the 50m. Wait till the summer. Put on pacheco, suarez. Time for blooding youngsters. Fvck this season.

S3vw
01-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Yeah young, promising and expensive - their kind of player isnt it (baseball at least!).

I doubt it will happen unless Mike Ashley sanctions it - Carroll seems Newcastle thru and thru unlike our No. 9. :mad:

hahaha....
Mike Ashley is hell of a business man u never noes

rahl
01-02-2011, 12:24 AM
http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/torres-to-join-chelsea-after-liverpool-agree-35m-for-carroll/

true ?

SG Obama
01-02-2011, 12:29 AM

lol....i wonder how many teammates' gfs/wives has Terry shagged

bochapsing
01-02-2011, 12:31 AM
http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/torres-to-join-chelsea-after-liverpool-agree-35m-for-carroll/

true ?

if it's true then newcastle will be the biggest winner of all....!!!

ask for drogba or keep the money till summer.... there're many other proven strikers to choose from in the summer...

we've made a 30 mil profit out of torres doesn't mean we can place all the profit on a single bet on carroll...!!!!

S3vw
tis is a gd one .....

We signed him from the Netherlands, Suarez, Suarez
He'll bite you on your neck again Suarez, Suarez
He plays in goal, he plays up front, he's better than that Torres cunt
Luis Suarez, Liverpool's number nine!

naemlo
A joke, Newcastle wants more than 35 mil. :D

KangTuo
01-02-2011, 12:39 AM
A joke, Newcastle wants more than 35 mil. :D

rumoured to be up to £40mil.
my guess is no deal as this amount is too much for a young prospect.
a smoke screen to get someone else... berbetov??? hahaha

Offspring
01-02-2011, 12:40 AM
Suarez have been given the number 7 shirt. The last time it was worn by keane and was a flop. Before that? Mcmanaman? Oh, smiczer ot how you would spell it.

Let's hope he brings back the glory number 7.

naemlo
01-02-2011, 12:41 AM
rumoured to be up to £40mil.
my guess is no deal as this amount is too much for a young prospect.
a smoke screen to get someone else... berbetov??? hahaha

No news that Liverpool is looking at other forward... :rolleyes:

rahl
01-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Suarez have been given the number 7 shirt. The last time it was worn by keane and was a flop. Before that? Mcmanaman? Oh, smiczer ot how you would spell it.

Let's hope he brings back the glory number 7.

The King!

Anyone gonna stay up till window closes? ;)

Offspring
01-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Not me. I'm off to bed.

KangTuo
01-02-2011, 12:55 AM
The King!

Anyone gonna stay up till window closes? ;)

weather too cold due to 2 days of rain. my window is already closed :p

rahl
01-02-2011, 01:08 AM
Liverpool have confirmed the loan signing of Coventry midfielder Conor Thomas, 17, with a view to a permanent deal at the end of the season.

S3vw
01-02-2011, 01:10 AM

true ?

TonyBarretTimes: Carroll flying to Merseyside on private jet that was sent to the North East to collect him by LFC. Deal very much on. [via Twitter] true??

S3vw
01-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Torres deal is almost done i think...

bochapsing
01-02-2011, 01:25 AM
both deals r almost done...

:(:(:(

terror03
01-02-2011, 01:28 AM
LATEST NEWS....

Liverpool FC confirmed this afternoon that Newcastle United had accepted a Club record offer for the transfer of Andy Carroll.

The Club have been given permission by Newcastle to discuss personal terms with the player, who will now travel to Liverpool for a medical.

rahl
01-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Liverpool have confirmed on their website that their bid for Andy Carroll has been accepted.

rahl
01-02-2011, 01:29 AM
LATEST NEWS....

Liverpool FC confirmed this afternoon that Newcastle United had accepted a Club record offer for the transfer of Andy Carroll.

The Club have been given permission by Newcastle to discuss personal terms with the player, who will now travel to Liverpool for a medical.

You beat me bro, this is amazing!!

terror03
01-02-2011, 01:31 AM
And news that Torres passes Chelsea medical ahead of his £50m move to Chelsea.

terror03
01-02-2011, 01:31 AM
Just by one min...hehehe...:)

You beat me bro, this is amazing!!

rahl
01-02-2011, 01:33 AM
apparently charlie adam is being brought to anfield too...

terror03
01-02-2011, 01:34 AM
Another one maybe coming....Charlie Adam I heard also in last min nego

terror03
01-02-2011, 01:35 AM
You faster this time, bro...:)

apparently charlie adam is being brought to anfield too...

bochapsing
01-02-2011, 01:36 AM
it's announced officially on Liverpool Official website tat a fee for Carroll has been agreed...

S3vw
01-02-2011, 01:37 AM
guess we are the most busy club during tis transf window:)

Suarez - done. Carroll - done. Adam - done. Only Young left. Can we make it 4 in a day?

rahl
01-02-2011, 01:38 AM
idiots, these guys had a month to do the business, but have to rush on the final day! haha

S3vw
01-02-2011, 01:39 AM
bensmith_Times: Seems a former #lfc striker could be on his way to #nufc to replace Andy Carroll ... he's very tall

Markeyboo
01-02-2011, 01:39 AM
charlie adam done deal?..... hmm not too bad a deal man.... in exchange for a man that have change heart~

S3vw
01-02-2011, 01:42 AM
idiots, these guys had a month to do the business, but have to rush on the final day! haha

guess if FT did not hand in his transf we will not be paying so high price for Carroll and Adam...:cool:

Markeyboo
01-02-2011, 01:43 AM
maybe Young should hand in his transfer request to villa too~ :)

S3vw
01-02-2011, 01:45 AM
And news that Torres passes Chelsea medical ahead of his £50m move to Chelsea.

soon we will hear the KOP singing tis...

We signed him from the Netherlands, Suarez, Suarez
He'll bite you on your neck again Suarez, Suarez
He plays in goal, he plays up front, he's better than that Torres cunt
Luis Suarez, Liverpool's number nine!

PS/ Derby have cancelled the loan deal for Daniel Ayala, by the way and £14m for Charlie Adam being reported

bochapsing
01-02-2011, 01:53 AM
have been laughing at villa paying crazy price for bent.. and now.... guess it's our turn to be the talking pt liao...

:eek::eek::eek:

bochapsing
01-02-2011, 01:56 AM
£14m for Charlie Adam being reported

14 mil..!!!!!??? we'd just spent the whole of torres' fee!!!!!
we're definitely paying way over the odd for these 2 players!!!!

rahl
01-02-2011, 02:15 AM
yes but inflated sums rather than no striker which has been the story for the last 2 transfer windows? ;)

Ninja_Assassin
01-02-2011, 02:27 AM
14 mil..!!!!!??? we'd just spent the whole of torres' fee!!!!!
we're definitely paying way over the odd for these 2 players!!!!

Consider it a half crocked striker in exchange for 2 promising and upcoming talents..... I would say not a bad deal for us :D

The key is building for the future. :)

joew2005
01-02-2011, 03:19 AM
let's hope tat Andy Carroll(22 yrs old) at £35 million is a good signing in the long run .....
Charlie Adam(26 yrs old) at a possible £14 million fr blackpool looks good 2 add some steel in the centre of the park.
plus Luis Suarez at £22.7 million.
Hope tat it's $ well spent.

It's better 2 hv these players tat 1 2 play 4 tis club, rather then 1 tat has indicated tat he 1s out.

owen10
01-02-2011, 03:55 AM
i share the same sentiments with the many bros here who feel Pool may be overpaying with Carroll's 35m price tag, even surpassing proven world class players like Tevez, David Villa, Dzeko. And considering Carroll's major achievements so far at Newcastle are at championship level n only half a season at the top flight. are we desperate to pay that amt of obscene $$$? maybe time is running out and we dont have many top players to choose from. but i would have loved if we spend less like SAF, Wenger or Harry n unleash the likes of Nani, Van der Vaart, Nasri etc. hope Carroll would prove us wrong!

btw rumours still running strong that Charlie Adam may still be joining us. Pool oso reportedly in talks with Micah Richards.

see see only
01-02-2011, 04:15 AM
Consider it a half crocked striker in exchange for 2 promising and upcoming talents..... I would say not a bad deal for us :D

The key is building for the future. :)

Me support your saying man ....

Though honestly a bit sad tat he chosen to go, somehow the King could only manage a team with young willing players like Suarez & Carroll rather than one .... we know who.

If we can still remember 20 years ago, the king did not had the top super-star players in his winning team. :cool: BUT he manage them so well that we are the best at tat time :D

asspanker
01-02-2011, 04:51 AM
We just got a new no. 7 confirmed hehe

asspanker
01-02-2011, 05:13 AM
Liverpool club statement: "Luis Suarez has today completed his transfer from Ajax to Liverpool FC and signed a 5 and a half-year-deal that will keep him at Anfield until 2016. The club agreed a fee of up to 26.5million Euros with Ajax for the transfer of the Uruguayan international on Friday. The deal was subject to the completion of a medical, which the player has now passed. Luis Suarez will wear the No.7 shirt for Liverpool .... We got the man

Xgenre
01-02-2011, 05:22 AM

because torres chose to hand in his transfer request 3 days before the window close.

i think Carroll and Adam will be expensive because they are British players. We got to have a certain number of 'home-grown' players right? Wonder why we didn't move for a left back too... Johnson to play there all season?

blurking666
01-02-2011, 07:27 AM
Carroll is #9

Can see Kenny being manager for a long time. We are back to the classic front line of 80s. Just need wingers now to provide the crosses for carroll.

SH149
01-02-2011, 07:35 AM
I tot FT has a clause of 50 million why now become 45million is it CNY sales discount ?
35 million for a 22years old chaps seems overrated but that's because they know we r getting a replacement for the traitor and as a English price will be on the high side but for the long term it's might worth it
The only waiting Is Adam ! Hum how about a left back ?

beck7777
01-02-2011, 07:50 AM
This remind me of good old times, when Rushie left us for Juve..

In came 3 of the most important players for us in the 90s...

Guess what, King Kenny was in charge at that time too... :D

SO is histroy repeating itself?

Sad and angered by the way Torres left us but excited to see 2 new players in exchange..

Suarez and Carroll, if clicked, we can have the best strikeforce we had for years! :D

ANDYSIAO14
01-02-2011, 07:50 AM
any more player(s) comin to us? Was hopin they buy Benzema..its ok..Carroll looks a promising forward too.. :p

Offspring
01-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Half fucked traitor. Glad you are gone. Just shows your true "love" for the red of Liverpool. You are Spanish. You will never understand the importance and prestige of playing for the best loved club in England and possibly in the world whose supporters don't eat prawn sandwich on match days.

Glad to see the back of you. Let's unleash AC and LS on you at bridge.

naemlo
01-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Exciting to see chelsea up against Liverpool.

blurking666
01-02-2011, 08:48 AM
For the lb, just get insua back. Rather we focus on the left wing. Gerrard can make do on the right and maybe.. ashley young on the left?:D

SH149
01-02-2011, 08:59 AM
The traitor .... N his wife will be warmly welcome by his new captain at Chelsa :D

S3vw
01-02-2011, 09:08 AM
some quote fr our ex no.9

On August 3rd 2010,
“My commitment and loyalty to the club and to the fans is the same as it was on my first day when I signed.

“I am looking forward to the challenge ahead.”

on January 10th 2011
“My head is in Liverpool and on helping save our season. I am professional and I always fulfil my deals.

“I haven’t considered leaving, although in football that depends on the club.”

and coming sunday he will face the MIGHTY REDS

Offspring
01-02-2011, 09:23 AM
There were pictures fans burning Torres shirt outside melwood. He fucking deserves it.

I hope SG breaks his leg come Sunday.

SH149
01-02-2011, 09:41 AM
There were pictures fans burning Torres shirt outside melwood. He fucking deserves it.

I hope SG breaks his leg come Sunday.

Ok Captain Stevie deal with me whereas Captain Terry deal with his wife ... Deal ??? :D

tuyet
01-02-2011, 09:46 AM
Total outlay during January transfer:

In-
Andrew Carroll = 35m
Luiz Suarez = 22.8m
Cost = 57.8m

Out-
F Torres = 50m
Ryan Babel = 6.5m
Coup = 56.5m

Hmm...tink we only spend less than 2m :o
Just hoping that to get 2 strikers in (1 proven international and 1 with potential) and 2 out (1 whose heart doesn't belong to us, and the other more interested in twitter ;)) the rebuilding REDS can charge up the EPL standing :)

Offspring
01-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Ok Captain Stevie deal with me whereas Captain Terry deal with his wife ... Deal ??? :D

Lol.

Let's see on sunday. This will be interesting.

rahl
01-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Ok Captain Stevie deal with me whereas Captain Terry deal with his wife ... Deal ???

Just about right. Now we know Torres has been screwing us royally early this season (besides Roy of course).

The lousy body language, sulking behaviour, complaining to refs, falling on his butt and asking for fouls, and general non interest in football on a football pitch.

The transfer request is about the best thing that's happened to us.

Hope Kenny can now go up a gear to build team spirit, plus Luis and Andy.

rahl
01-02-2011, 10:54 AM
On a lighter note, new songs man!!

They fight,
They bite,
They bite and fight and bite,
bite, bite,bite,
fight, fight, fight,
... The Carroll and Suarez Show

We always knew he was a red Carroll, Carroll,
Hes got a dirty greasy head Carroll, Carroll.
He beats up birds, he burns his house,
but we don't care thats f***in Scouse,
Andy Carroll Liverpools number 9!

beck7777
01-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Torres must be glad the game is at fxxking Bridge and not Anfield,
else the reception he get from the KOP will make him wish he didnt play football at all... :mad:

SH149
01-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Compare to player likes Agger Kyut Reina etc etc they aim to improve themselves n fight hard for the club but for this traitor he only think of bringing more glory to himself - what a shellfish bustard since he is so selfish why dun he go n be a fishmonger in Jurong fish port :p

SH149
01-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Agreed ! New players need time to gel u might not see immediate impact on the player we recruit but next season it will be a different season
For Carroll he had no problem on the BPL so at least we not worry will he able to adapt to english . True enough price Is on the high side but remember he I
Is only 22 years we dun get him now by that time when he become better n stronger the price will costs u more . Of cos Tis is a gamble but we need to be more daring if we want to be succeed

Lone_Wolf
01-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Andy Carroll at $35m pounds is definitely on the high side.. but personally i feel that it will be investment worthwhile..
By getting Carroll, we have a young, English striker with potential.

Liverpool has been tracking Carroll since 2007 :p
Tagged as the new "Alan Shearer" when he was only 17..... he has not dissappointed his supporters and has performed well in every level...... let's hope he can do the same for Liverpool FC. :p

$35 million is worth the price...... I bought him for $43 million in Football Manager 2010/2011 :D

Lone_Wolf
01-02-2011, 01:36 PM
So with the capture of Carroll, we have a strike partner for Suarez, and our youngsters can be left to develop at their own pace. So i thought it would be important to use this opportunity to strenthen the squad and build on the feel-good factor since the appointment of Kenny Dalglish.

I think it the other way round..... Carroll is the main striker and Suarez is the supporting 2nd striker........ Suarez is too lightweight to be the main targetman and he oso needs time to adjust to the physical side of the BPL.

S3vw
01-02-2011, 02:06 PM
SEE WAT THE" USED TO BE " NO. 9 SAID.....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/01/fernando-torres-chelsea-big-step-forward

beck7777
01-02-2011, 02:13 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/01/fernando-torres-chelsea-big-step-forward

Cheeky fuxking bastard!

Dare he hint that we are a smaller than that lousy London club?! :mad:

Olduncle
01-02-2011, 02:14 PM
great that we make these 2 high profile transfers but who in POOL is deciding on the buys KD or commoli or team effort. hopefully the rite decision is made becos carroll and suarez have some problems in the past got tis from wiki

'Carroll has been involved in many off-the-pitch incidents in his career. On 14 September 2008, Carroll was arrested by police in Newcastle responding to a report that a woman had been assaulted, and later accepted a police caution for assault.[39] On 7 December 2009, he was arrested in the aftermath of a nightclub fight, again in Newcastle, accused of smashing glass in a man's face.[40] He was charged with assault and in October 2010 he pleaded guilty to common assault and was fined £1,000. He was also ordered to pay £2,500 compensation.[41] He was also involved in an incident on the training ground which allegedly left teammate Steven Taylor with a broken jaw though no charges were filed according to police.[42] Carroll reportedly suffered a broken hand in the incident, and he was shortly photographed in a pop concert with bandages to both hands.[43] Then-Newcastle manager Chris Hughton and club representatives declined to comment any further on the incident.[44] On 18 October 2010, Carroll was charged with assaulting a former girlfriend. Claiming self-defence, and having given a local hotel as his address, Carroll was granted bail on the condition that he resides with Newcastle captain Kevin Nolan until the case resumes in January. The charges were later dropped due to lack of evidence.[45] Two days following his bail, Carroll's car was set on fire whilst parked on Nolan's driveway, with the club captain's garage door also being daubed with obscenities.[46]'

'Suárez received a lot of negative attention in the 2008–09 season, due to the high number of yellow cards he received.[18] He was given a seventh yellow card against Utrecht in a 2–0 win for Ajax, which earned him a suspension against Den Haag'

hopefully these 2 talented players can gel into the team and not be too disruptive.

bochapsing
01-02-2011, 03:31 PM
so we have our new no. 7 & no. 9....

hope Carroll be our "new" Alan Shearer and Suarez be the "new" Breadsley....

well, guess there's an end to everything and tat's where new things get started..
keeping our finger crossed tat things will turn better which i strongly believe it will under our new owners..

WISH EVERYBODY AND OUR CLUB A HAPPY & BETTER COMING RABBIT YEAR....

YNWA

bochapsing
01-02-2011, 03:36 PM

The Spain international signed a five-and-a-half-year contract at Stamford Bridge last night worth £175,000 a week and revealed that discussions had been going on between the clubs for almost two weeks.

they were in talk for TWO WEEKS, but only until last fri he handed in the transfer request and put us into this tight situation...!!!!

really dsiappointed in the way he'd asked to leave...

tat oso mean Chelsea has been "tapping" on him...!!!!

Offspring
01-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Andy Carroll:
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/andy-carroll-the-first-photos

My God! He is HUGE!

Xgenre
01-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Andy Carroll:
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/andy-carroll-the-first-photos

My God! He is HUGE!

Our new goalie? :D Finally some height for the crosses. Hopefully he heads better than Crouch! but then again, who can be worse...

Who was our previous no 7? babel?

Ninja_Assassin
01-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Our new goalie? :D Finally some height for the crosses. Hopefully he heads better than Crouch! but then again, who can be worse...

Andy Carroll was talent spotted by former Red legend Kevin Keegan when he was still a schoolboy..... KK introduced him as "he's one of only 3 players whom I consider as top headers of the ball" :p

rahl
01-02-2011, 09:38 PM

Crouch, like Heskey, is one of those giants that never optimise their height and power.

Carroll has been very impressive in the air, not only winning headers but creating opportunities for others. There are lots of doubters out there because of the transfer fee, but I'd rather have a gamble at a world class talent than an average journeyman.

joew2005
01-02-2011, 10:07 PM
i believe Andy Carroll is not worth £35 million ..... neither is FT worth £45 million.

Nvr Walk Alone
01-02-2011, 10:15 PM
It's been a busy 24 hours - how do you reflect now that the transfer window has closed?

It has been very busy. For the life of me I can't understand why everything is left to the last minute but that's normally what happens.

Just over 48 hours ago we had Luis Suarez coming to the club, who is a fantastic signing. He's someone who has been on the radar here for a long time and someone who was brought in to really enhance the squad. He's got a fantastic goalscoring record. For a Uruguayan to go to Ajax and become club captain speaks volumes for him as a person. He's been around the place over the last couple of days and although he hasn't been able to train while we were waiting for paperwork and his work permit to be completed, he's a smiley type of guy and looks a good character. Obviously the language might be a slight barrier but once he gets over that I'm sure he'll be bubbly and effervescent. Every football club needs a good dressing room and I'm sure he'll add to that.

The other one we have brought in is Andy Carroll. As everyone knows, he is a young boy with a fantastic talent and this is a great opportunity for him. He was in the England squad last year and did very well. I know Newcastle will be deeply hurt to lose him but it's a great signing for us.

A very important factor for us is that both players wanted to come here. Liverpool was their first choice. Certainly in Luis' case he had other options but he chose here for the right reasons. He loves the club and has a little bit of history of watching the club on television when he was younger. Andy Carroll is exactly the same. He was leaving Newcastle which was a wrench for him as a local boy, but if he was going to go anywhere there was only one club he'd want to come to.

That's a fantastic accolade to the football club, to the supporters, the owners and everyone connected with it. The owners have been fantastically supportive during this window. In fact they may be slightly disappointed they didn't get someone else.

Anyone who had any doubts about hunger or anybody taking this club forward, they're gone now. In the summer we'll be looking forward to trying to enhance what we've got.

Offspring
01-02-2011, 10:41 PM

It was another boyhood club flop aka Robbie Keane. After that it was vacant.

beck7777
01-02-2011, 10:42 PM
It was another boyhood club flop aka Robbie Keane. After that it was vacant.

Nobody fill up no7 properly since King Kenny...

Well we have high hopes for the new no7 owner!

7-9, Kenny-Rush, now 7-9 Suarez- Carroll!!

Exciting times ahead!!! :D

NZL97
01-02-2011, 11:08 PM
[QUOTE=tuyet;5641229]Total outlay during January transfer:

In-
Andrew Carroll = 35m
Luiz Suarez = 22.8m
Cost = 57.8m

Out-
F Torres = 50m
Ryan Babel = 6.5m
Coup = 56.5m

i too thot that we have a good deal..........FT sold but we got 2 outstanding young talents at only 2 million pounds...............:p

really cant wait 2 see our new strikeforce in action but AC currently injured will need abt 1 mth 2 recover............:(

hope suarez score on his debut against stoke 2mr..............YNWA

rahl
01-02-2011, 11:18 PM
[QUOTE=tuyet;5641229]
hope suarez score on his debut against stoke 2mr..............YNWA

I'm looking forward to the game, too long have we worried about their long throws, even under Rafa. Let's play our own game and let them worry about us.

pirambi
02-02-2011, 12:14 AM
The moment Suarez handball-ed in the world cup, i thought the best club for him is Liverpool. And he finally arrived in there. Liverpool has been without the cheat leader, once Alonso left. Now they got a better one. Looking forward to see his dives and playacts....wow....

The Milk Man
02-02-2011, 01:51 AM
The moment Suarez handball-ed in the world cup, i thought the best club for him is Liverpool. And he finally arrived in there. Liverpool has been without the cheat leader, once Alonso left. Now they got a better one. Looking forward to see his dives and playacts....wow....

Dun tink he even comes close to the GREATEST Diver of all times..........

CHRISTIANO RONALDO of the SCUMS ! :D

SH149
02-02-2011, 03:00 AM
Dun tink he even comes close to the GREATEST Diver of all times..........

CHRISTIANO RONALDO of the SCUMS ! :D

Totally agree!!! Maybe he should consider join Singapore Naval Base as a scuba diver since he like to dive so much :D

blurking666
02-02-2011, 08:08 AM
Don't forget the best actor cum ballerina.. drogba!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Torres will not score against us this weekend (hopefully), too old-fashioned of a striker & our defence (hopefully) knows how to stop him :D

Would like to see Suarez (Caroll injured) tonight in action & SG to provide both of them the assist he used to provide FT.

The future is bright :D

Happy Rabbitt year everyone.........Huat Arhhhh.............YNWL :)

superbeat
02-02-2011, 10:20 AM
The future is bright !! next hope to see King Kenny confirm as our gaffer for the future. LONG LIVE THE KING !!!

Adidas020108
02-02-2011, 10:49 AM
hope with the closed of the transfer windows and our new signings,we can get the Year of Rabbit (2011) to a good start.
and hope our new signing - Suarez will start tonight and score a couple.

SH149
02-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Me here wish everyone a happy Chinese new year Huat Ah !!
Once a red always a red

Offspring
02-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Predicted lineup against stoke.

Reina
Kelly--Agger--skrtle--Johnson.

Kyut--Lucas--Raul--Maxi.

Gerrard

Suarez.

When Carroll is back from injury it will be 4-4-2.

SH149
02-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Lai Lai score predict time
Liverpool will win 2-0 1 Half time leading by 1-0

joew2005
02-02-2011, 02:43 PM
i would suggest tat we 4get abt tis FT ....
he has gone 2 a "GREAT" club & The Reds shld concentrate on their own matches.
if The Reds were 2 lose 2 chelsea tis weekend but end the season within the top 4 placing in the league, i would say it's a great season.
Winning or losing the game against chelsea tis weekend doesn't immediately determine the season 4 The Reds.

As we knw of wat Luiz Suarez has done 4 his team in the past, i would say he is a great team players & not an individual star.
No man is so great, tat he is bigger then the club.
A good player shld play well 4 the good of the team,not 4 himself.

When CR left manu, he was on top of the world.
Now manu is still on top of the league(w/o CR), while real(aft spending so much $) is thrilling Barca by 7 points.

At the end of the season if chelsea doesn't win a major honour,then CA must leave the club.
perhaps by then,Mr Roman would hv gotten The Special One 2 come back so as 2 land him the UCL title he was so desperate 4.