PDA

View Full Version : Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

shibaxian
10-10-2009, 03:06 AM
KNN.. I am no cash king lah.. just thick expense account from the company...
BTW, I will be in Shenzhen airport tomorrow morning... get the GA ladies to arrest me please !!!!:D:D

By the way, private car from shenzhen airport to HZ city is rmb 380. :D

ISO 9000
10-10-2009, 01:26 PM
A foreigner's blog on methods of transportation to Huizhou.

My life in Huizhou City, Guangdong Province (http://huizhoumycity.wordpress.com/)

Getting to Huizhou
June 12, 2008

Gateways to get in to Huizhou are either through Guangzhou, as capital of Guangdong Province and the most influential city in Southern China, and Shenzhen. Previously, there was an airstrip in Huizhou, mainly for military purposes but now it is utilised for cargo-specific only.

I would say that Guangdong Provinces government has planned for Huizhou, especially from Shenzhen as the closest city to Huizhou. Because from Shenzhen International Airport, there is a bus service to Huizhou.

The bus ticket booth at Shenzhen Airport are located on both Terminal A and B. In terminal B, the booth is just across Starbuck. Starbuck is the easiest check point at all times, isnt it?

For RMB60, you will get in to a comfortable, air-conditioned coach to Huizhou for every 45 minutes interval. The journey will take 1.5 hours. In Huizhou, the bus will only stop at Shenzhen Airport City Check-In office (0752-2087 333) at Xia Pu Lu (Xia Pu Road) in downtown. The office is on the annex building of Jin Hua Yue International Hotel. When you entering the building, the bus ticket desk will be on the far right of the counters.

The earliest bus departed from Shenzhen International Airport to Huizhou will be at 0710 and the last bus will be at 2040. From Huizhou, 0630 and the last bus 2100. The interval between departure time is 45 minutes.

But, if you are already in Shenzhen City, to get to Huizhou, you may take Shenzhen Metro (or taxi) to Lou Hu Bus station. Lou Hu station is a terminus for all transportation going out Shenzhen. Including to Hong Kong. Go to Coach Terminal, and look for lane #32. That lane serves coach to Huizhou. The ticket will be RMB50.

Trip to Huizhou will be a 2 hours coach trip along the expressway.
Another option, of course is the easiest way, is by taxi. They will charge you around RMB200.

From Guangzhou, take Guangzhou Metro (or taxi) to Tianhe Coach Terminal, and buy the ticket to Huizhou for RMB50.
So, if your flight arrives late night, or after the latest bus departed, I would say to stay at Guangzhou or Shenzhen for one night. It is always nice to see the city. Many of attractions in Guangzhou and Shenzhen.

In Huizhou, you will be arrived at Huizhou Bus Terminal. When you get there, get your bearing as fast as you can. Go straight, following the bus nose. That is your exit. Go out from terminal, and take taxi along the road. My advise, do not take taxi inside the terminal. Sometimes they pick the area they want to take us. Other than the area they like, most likely they wont take you.

I have just heard that from Baiyun Internation Airport in Guangzhou, there is a coach service directly to the heart of Huizhou. The bus is provided by Kande Hotel. The first hotel with International standard in Huizhou. But, I havent tried this service yet.
If I have experienced the trip from Kande, I will post it here.

Welcome to Huizhou..!

Pink_Flyod
10-10-2009, 03:55 PM
By the way, private car from shenzhen airport to HZ city is rmb 380. :D

Bro SBX.. Will text you when I need the mobile number of the private car provider when it is a confirm trip... From now till the mid Nov, I am basically a dead meat..

shibaxian
10-10-2009, 04:49 PM
For those who are interested in 'china made handphone - 山寨手机' you can go to a building, 1 block away, on the left side of 'kai xuan jiu dian - 凯旋酒店' at mai de lu - 麦地路. The building is quite old and you can see a lot of motor bikes in front. All the handphone stall is at the 2nd floor.

shibaxian
10-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Bro SBX.. Will text you when I need the mobile number of the private car provider when it is a confirm trip... From now till the mid Nov, I am basically a dead meat..

Ok, i will try to look for you a teochew or hakka meimei to be your KC before you come.:D

shibaxian
10-10-2009, 04:52 PM
A foreigner's blog on methods of transportation to Huizhou.

Hi Bro ISO,
really appreciate your effort to find information about HZ.

Pink_Flyod
10-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Ok, i will try to look for you a teochew or hakka meimei to be your KC before you come.:D

KNN... wah wanna to make me gian..:D Now definetly go to HZ...

Dermarko
10-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Lu Hui Hotel (Danshui) will be opening Xing Du KTV very soon. Just opposite their hotel on Kaicheng Avenue.

So I presume this KTV will be owned by the Hotel? Any idea when is soon? Will be there in two week's time and hope it will be up..Sometimes got good stuff for newly-opened KTVs..:)

lurpsexx
10-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Hi Bro Shibaxian and all,

Due to financial difficulties, my fren and I have to postpone our trip up to HZ in a fortnight...

So Sorry to all bros who have been in PM contact with me, and many heartfelt thanks for your tips and messages.

We still plan to go to HZ later, and hope to meet up with all you nice guys then.

Kopi on my fren when we meet you there... its HIS fault... ! :mad:

ISO 9000
11-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Hi Bro ISO,

really appreciate your effort to find information about HZ.

No problem. Will contribute whenever I can. :)

So I presume this KTV will be owned by the Hotel? Any idea when is soon? Will be there in two week's time and hope it will be up. Sometimes got good stuff for newly-opened KTVs. :)

Yes Xing Du KTV is owned by Lu Hui Hotel (Danshui). From my enquiry with hotel receptionist. It'll be opened around next week or so. Why not give them a call for details?

By the way Shenzhen Airlines has a counter for air tickets booking at Lu Hui Hotel.

Due to financial difficulties, my fren and I have to postpone our trip up to HZ in a fortnight...

Looks like bro shibaxian may bring forward the DJ theme night KTV session to a few days earlier? :D

shibaxian
11-10-2009, 01:17 AM

So Sorry to all bros who have been in PM contact with me, and many heartfelt thanks for your tips and messages.

We still plan to go to HZ later, and hope to meet up with all you nice guys then.

Kopi on my fren when we meet you there... its HIS fault... ! :mad:

No problem, let me know the next date you are coming. If can meets with my date, we can have a drink in HZ. But of course, your friend pay lah...:D

ISO 9000
11-10-2009, 04:36 AM
金帝国际会所 (Jindi International Club) is just on the right side of Kande International Hotel. Minimum spending is 88. Have yet to try.

I'm so impressed with the building exterior when I walked pass it that I must share with everyone here. It looks very classy.

金帝国际会所 (Jindi International Club)
惠州市惠城区环城西一路21号
Tel:0752-2248838
Fax:0752-2245686
E-Mail:[email protected]

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/huizhou/spa/jindi01.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/huizhou/spa/jindi02.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/huizhou/spa/jindi03.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/huizhou/spa/jindi04.jpg

本报讯 (记者谭 琳 广文)

在惠州休闲娱乐行业中,金帝国际会所可谓佼佼者。金帝拥有惠州规模最大、设施最先进的水疗区, 并首次引入了 综合型一站式的都市休闲会所的概念,集饮食、按摩、水疗、康乐设施于一体,会所内还涵盖餐饮、影视、健 身、上网、足球吧、读书吧、美容美体等各类休闲方式,如同一个无所不包的小型社会。

在市区环城西一路,金帝国际会所拔地而起,营业面积达一万余平方米,东俯东江,西览西湖美景,北临北门公园 。地理位置优越便利,让金帝国际会所在休闲娱乐行业中脱颖而出,跻身成为一线休闲娱乐会所。

此外,金帝国际会所硬件设施良好,功能齐全。洗浴桑拿、餐饮酒吧、影院书吧、棋牌健身、儿童娱乐其中S PA水疗区更是惠州SPA水疗行业领头羊,种类多,规模大,不仅拥有高温水疗区、冷水疗区,还有红酒池、人 参池、玫瑰池等功能池。市民在进行各种类型的水疗法后,可直接感受到水疗促进人体的循环、美容美颜、放松身 体、健康皮肤、治疗疾病的功效。

会所地址:市区环城西一路21号;电话:2248838。

来源:东江时报

Dermarko
11-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Yes Xing Du KTV is owned by Lu Hui Hotel (Danshui). From my enquiry with hotel receptionist. It'll be opened around next week or so. Why not give them a call for details?

By the way Shenzhen Airlines has a counter for air tickets booking at Lu Hui Hotel.

Thanks for the info, will be just nice when I am there in a fortnight. Yes I saw the ad about Shenzhen airlines when I was there last time but normally I will fly to and fro by Silkair..Try not to use Tiger Airways as they are not cheap anymore and their service sucks big time..
Also. Shenzhen Airlines doesn't fly from Shenzen to Singapore, so I guess I can't use them for now..Hopefully I can later..Anyway, thanks for the info, appreciated..:)

lurpsexx
11-10-2009, 11:22 PM
金帝国际会所 (Jindi International Club) is just on the right side of Kande International Hotel. Minimum spending is 88. Have yet to try.

I'm so impressed with the building exterior when I walked pass it that I must share with everyone here. It looks very classy.

Bro,

thanks very much for the pics.. The place is indeed very classy and impressive! :o

The hot and cold pool pic really puts our local (SG) HCs into shame! They look so nice and inviting... :)

Your nice pics make me sad on what we will be missing on due to our postponed trip.. Haiz.... :(

bigboobman007
12-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi Guys,

Looking for bros to cheong together for the upcoming trip. Here's my tentative itinerary:
-17th from HK to CA to meet 1 of my sauna KC and stay in hotel room to bonk at least 1 day and 1 night. Chemistry with this gal is super so will challenge myself can do how many times and how long. (is this too much info, sorry, supposed to itinerary right?)
-18th maybe still in CA or move to DS
-19th in DS for sauna tours (1st time here)
-20th maybe still in DS or go back CA or CP
-21st CA or CP (less chance)
-22nd bye bye

This trip more concentrate on sauna than KTV. Will do KTV if my lil bro need rest but mainly because too many times got dead fish la.

Need recommendation for good sauna and KTV in DS. Which sauna allow overnight? From what time onwards?

PM me please

ISO 9000
12-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the info, will be just nice when I am there in a fortnight. Yes I saw the ad about Shenzhen airlines when I was there last time but normally I will fly to and fro by Silkair..Try not to use Tiger Airways as they are not cheap anymore and their service sucks big time..
Also. Shenzhen Airlines doesn't fly from Shenzen to Singapore, so I guess I can't use them for now..Hopefully I can later..Anyway, thanks for the info, appreciated..

Do remember to feedback about Xing Du KTV if you check it out. With limited funds cannot afford to check out every single KTV. :D

Shenzhen Airlines has SZX/SIN route now. Not many people know about this. I talked to the Shenzhen Airlines staff at Lu Hui Hotel. Found out SZX/SIN return tickets are 1100 + 682 (Tax) = 1782.

Shenzhen Airlines starting 25 SEP 09 launches 3 weekly Shenzhen Singapore service with Boeing 737-800.

Schedule as follows:
ZH9033 SZX 2230 0210 + 1SIN 738 357
ZH9034 SIN 0310 0700 SZX 738 146

Bro,

thanks very much for the pics.. The place is indeed very classy and impressive!

The hot and cold pool pic really puts our local (SG) HCs into shame! They look so nice and inviting...

Your nice pics make me sad on what we will be missing on due to our postponed trip.. Haiz....

For a mere 88/S$18 we get to enjoy 5 star spa facilities. Impossible to get in Singapore or even Bangkok. In Bangkok it'll cost at least S$40. :D

It's not too late to make plans now for the coming months.

Need recommendation for good sauna and KTV in DS. Which sauna allow overnight? From what time onwards?

Just go to those KTVs that are nicer looking from the outside. Those not so impressive ones have a lot of local Ah Bengs.

All HZ/DS saunas allow overnight stay from 12am onwards at no extra cost. Check out by 12pm. Just imagine if you take the 300/S$60 package. You get 2 shots and stay in a decent room. There're even cheaper ones at 168/S$35. So it depends on your preference. Where to find in Singapore? Hahaha. :D The higher the price the higher the girl quality.

Downside is most saunas have no internet connection. If any bros know which one has internet please inform me! I'll live in that sauna! Haha. :D

Dermarko
12-10-2009, 11:40 PM
[QUOTE=ISO 9000;4188490]Do remember to feedback about Xing Du KTV if you check it out. With limited funds cannot afford to check out every single KTV. :D

Shenzhen Airlines has SZX/SIN route now. Not many people know about this. I talked to the Shenzhen Airlines staff at Lu Hui Hotel. Found out SZX/SIN return tickets are 1100 + 682 (Tax) = 1782.

Thanks for the info, especially about the SZX/SIN by Shenzhen Airlines..Any idea whether is that a budget airline or normal one? At least now I know that this will give Silkair and Tiger some competition.
When in DS, my friends and I usually goes to the Jing Du KTV(Sports Complex) or to the one in Qiong Yuan hotel..

ISO 9000
13-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Thanks for the info, especially about the SZX/SIN by Shenzhen Airlines..Any idea whether is that a budget airline or normal one? At least now I know that this will give Silkair and Tiger some competition.

When in DS, my friends and I usually goes to the Jing Du KTV(Sports Complex) or to the one in Qiong Yuan hotel..

Shenzhen Airlines is a regular airline. It has business class as well. Now having promotion (http://www.airfares.com.sg/flights/FareCatalog/ZH/Economy/Return/China/Shenzhen.aspx#ZHSZX090018) for SZX/SIN route at S$289 (Incl tax).

Where is Qiong Yuan Hotel located at? Thanks.

Dermarko
13-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Shenzhen Airlines is a regular airline. It has business class as well. Now having promotion (http://www.airfares.com.sg/flights/FareCatalog/ZH/Economy/Return/China/Shenzhen.aspx#ZHSZX090018) for SZX/SIN route at S$289 (Incl tax).

Where is Qiong Yuan Hotel located at? Thanks.

I am not sure of the road name but that main road leads to Dayawan seaside(where you can get cheap seafood). Besides the hotel is a Police station..Too bad I am not very good with my mandarin..:)

bigboobman007
13-10-2009, 12:54 PM
All HZ/DS saunas allow overnight stay from 12am onwards at no extra cost. Check out by 12pm. Just imagine if you take the 300/S$60 package. You get 2 shots and stay in a decent room. There're even cheaper ones at 168/S$35. So it depends on your preference. Where to find in Singapore? Hahaha. :D The higher the price the higher the girl quality.

Thanks for the reply.

I will probably arrive in DS at night and not wanting to do the sauna tour with limited time and carrying my luggage around, would anyone please recommend the top 3 saunas in DS and with review of room quality please.

Will write FR once tried.

Dermarko
14-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the reply.

I will probably arrive in DS at night and not wanting to do the sauna tour with limited time and carrying my luggage around, would anyone please recommend the top 3 saunas in DS and with review of room quality please.

Will write FR once tried.

I frequent Qiong Yuan Hotel for the Sauna quite a number of times and the normal going rate is 428 yuan. The higher end girls are 528 to 628 Yuan if I am not wrong(so far never try higher end ones) There are even russian girls available if you want, just ask the supervisor..Every tue, thu and fri, there is a parade of sauna girls on stage starting at 1930hrs.
The girls are working on shifts and end at 0500hrs(if I am not wrong). The hotel has quite a number of girls as well as new girls coming in often..
Also Legend Hotel(Li Jing) is quite a good hotel..Have seen the girls before but not try them yet, I normally go there to have my Oil Massage.

ISO 9000
16-10-2009, 06:06 AM
Jia Hao Hotel
Lu Hui Hotel
New Regent Hotel

In no particular ranking order. 400 and up. Saunas are literally everywhere in Danshui. From low to high budget. Those lower than 300 I dare not recommend to bros here as some bros standard may be very high. I only recommend to close buddies.

Please feedback after trying. :)

Here's the best room I found for 168/268 category saunas. Unbelievable right? :p You can stay overnight at no extra charge if you go in after 12am. Check out by 12pm.

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/sauna/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx01.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/sauna/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx02.jpg

Dermarko
16-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Jia Hao Hotel
Lu Hui Hotel
New Regent Hotel

In no particular ranking order. 400 and up. Saunas are literally everywhere in Danshui. From low to high budget. Those lower than 300 I dare not recommend to bros here as some bros standard may be very high. I only recommend to close buddies.

Please feedback after trying. :)

Here's the best room I found for 168/268 category saunas. Unbelievable right? :p You can stay overnight at no extra charge if you go in after 12am. Check out by 12pm.

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/sauna/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx01.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/sauna/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx02.jpg

Which hotel is that in the pictures? Though I stay Luhui Hotel most of the time, I havn't try their sauna yet. The times I have been there to see the gals, there were not many to choose from, that is why most times I go Qiong Yuan whereby they have more..The cab fare to go there from Lu Hui only 10 Yuan..In fact, all taxi fares around Danshui only cost 10 Yuan..

adidas88
17-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Which hotel is that in the pictures? Though I stay Luhui Hotel most of the time, I havn't try their sauna yet. The times I have been there to see the gals, there were not many to choose from, that is why most times I go Qiong Yuan whereby they have more..The cab fare to go there from Lu Hui only 10 Yuan..In fact, all taxi fares around Danshui only cost 10 Yuan..
bro ,,,, when u want to bring me there ??? ;) ;)

bigboobman007
17-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Bro Demarko,

thanks for points n recommendation.

Bro ISO n Coolmank,

thanks for recommendation also.

FYI,
cannot tahan after reading the posts, decided to go HZ from CA with 1 fren to meet up bro Shibaxian on 19th. On the way back, I shoud be staying in DS as well. Will put your recomendations to gud use n posts later. signing out for now as I dont think can access sbf...wont have the time anyways...busy cheonging...hahha

Really looking forward to this as I am quite tired of CP.

Pink_Flyod
17-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Bro BigBoob, don't forget to post FR hor.. I am also counting the day to go to HZ and put good use the tips of senior there..:D

ozziz
17-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Shixiban and Tony Stark asked me to post my FR. On Oct 1, I did make a U turn to Huizhou and DS because of logistic problem and late preparation due to work, Any the 2 towns are like Malaysian cities - easy going and people are relatively fair dimkum and speak Teowchew and Hakka. The bus stations are centralised. In Huizhou, if you come out of the bus stn and walk towards the above ground round around, there are a number of hotels. In East Fun Hotel, there is karaoke and the hotel next to it is a Sauna and charge 300 yuan. At the back is the night - market and at the back of the market are some BBS - about 3/4 hour for 130.

In DS, there are some hotels and Saunas opposite the bus station and Wal mart department stores are about 1 km away which was mentioned by Tony Stark. In Haiya Hotel, the Sauna cost 260 to 280 depending on the girls and tips are not required for the massage.

The sea food in Dayang Bay is very cheap and takes less than 1 hour. I had fresh prawns and sheel fish just for 38 yuans.

Sorry for the brief report and having some problems as my reading chinese is so so.

shibaxian
18-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Sorry for the brief report and having some problems as my reading chinese is so so.

Thanks for your report. Upp your point.:D

shibaxian
18-10-2009, 02:08 PM
2 days ago, i went to venture a new sauna joint in HZ city. The hotel name is jin dian jiu dian, it is a newly built hotel. The sauna occupied on the 4th and 5th floor. Frankly speaking, the sauna is very new and quite good decor' (believe the boss invested a lot of money). Really value for money.
As the boss is the same as 'cheng shi ke zhan' (which i mentioned earlier), the gals are transport between these 2 places to meet the customers' needs.
Rmb 300 for normal gals, 400 for models, 500 for supervisors and 'A' grade gals. Based on my personal taste, we can miss the cat 300 gals. But i saw a few gems on the cat 400 & 500, few of them are syt.
I took the rmb500 trainer cum supervisor. Her kungfu very good, almost died in her hand. :p
However, the sauna boss is very strict on his gals, so their service less gfe but still can frenching. As the boss always fined the gals to control them, please don't complaint unnecessarily unless the gals service really sucks.
I will try this sauna again if i got time, overall not a bad place to visit.:p

shibaxian
18-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Bro BigBoob, don't forget to post FR hor.. I am also counting the day to go to HZ and put good use the tips of senior there..:D

Bro PF, i found some hakka and teochew gals for you. Just waiting for you to come....:D

shibaxian
18-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Which hotel is that in the pictures? Though I stay Luhui Hotel most of the time, I havn't try their sauna yet.

Luhui hotel is one of the hotels operated by four powerful brothers in HZ city. There is one in DS and one in HZ city. Their sauna not bad, heard the gals are trained and QC for 1 month before they are allowed to serve customers.

funtastick
18-10-2009, 04:50 PM
hi bros, will be making a trip to hz from 21/10 (arriving at 3am) to 25/10, interested to meet up with bros here.
have some questions.

1) hao yue hotel, can i have the chinese characters? cannot search internet using english characters

2) long men springs
to my understanding, i need to take a bus to huizhou bus terminal and buy a bus ticket to long men springs. is this true?

Dermarko
18-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Luhui hotel is one of the hotels operated by four powerful brothers in HZ city. There is one in DS and one in HZ city. Their sauna not bad, heard the gals are trained and QC for 1 month before they are allowed to serve customers.

That is what I was told by my ex-regular cabby as well..He did tell me that the brothers are fron Shandong..I have a eye for some of the receptionist there...But as a matter of fact, most of the Hotel receptionists are quite pretty and would be a challenge to know them better..Of course, you must have time if you wanna get to know them better...That is my next aim..:)

ISO 9000
19-10-2009, 04:05 AM
There'll be some bros coming to HZ/DS this week. 99% of them will experience their 'can opening' trip. Hehehe. Day time activities will include sauna tours, eating, etc.

There'll be a get together KTV session in HZ City on 21st Oct. HZ resident bro shibaxian will lead the charge. Those interested can get in touch with him. ;)

ISO 9000
23-10-2009, 03:08 PM
For saunas they're everywhere in HZ City. Just yesterday I found a 38E big boobs girl. Fired two shots within 120min. She even had an orgasm during the second round. I've not encountered such a WL for a long period already so was quite surprised. She's new to the trade.

bigboobman007 and funtastic have also tried the saunas by themselves respectively. Their verdict is also quite similiar to mine. Although not as technical as DG saunas but it has a strong GFE factor that you can't get anywhere else in nearby cities. Even more so when it's a PRC. Bro shibaxian is right. It's not like f*cking a robot but some form of passion is involved as well. Just like doing it with you loved ones. I'm sure bros out there know what I mean.

Was at Jin She Shi Dai KTV for the past two nights drinking. All the comments I hear from bros are why are the DJs more beautiful and cute than the hostesses?! Suddenly all these bros switched to become 'DJ Killers'! :D On the first night bro KohKen got to know a DJ towards the end of the night and I must say it's another cute hottie! I'll leave it to bro KohKen to relate how he found his DJ. Bro bigboobman007 got himself a big boobs girl. No surprise on that! :eek:

On the second night met up with bro funtastic. He turned up at Jin She Shi Dai KTV unannounced and booked a small room for himself. I must salute him for his DIY and adventurous spirit for venturing into HZ by himself! Joined him for some drinks and chit chat. Hope he had a great time with his girl last night.

Glad that more and more bros are venturing into HZ and discover that there're actually cheong places that are no so 'commercialised'. I'll also have more kakis in the future. :D

Also like to use this opportunity to clarify that the DJs here are not WLs. I don't want bros to misunderstand that they can be up when you just come in, throw in some small money and say you want to up them. It takes some charm, time and not even a lot of money to score with these fine cute creatures. Heck you don't even need to be young or handsome looking. It's your personality that counts. If you've a LSB attitude from the beginning then the battle is already half lost. So if any one wants to play KC you've to abide by the 'rules'.

Also take note even if you're as handsome as Andy Lau it doesn't mean you don't have to pay when you cheong KTVs or WLs. My friend and me named this philosophy as the 'Andy Lau Project'. :p

Just called bro funtastic. He's on his way to Long Men Springs by himself. Again really must salute his adventurous commando spirit!!! Hope he have fun and post more info about this place. Can go with KC for romantic getaways. Haha.

Later maybe I'll go and RTF the 38E big boobs sauna girl. Tonight will be trying another KTV. Stay tuned...

adidas88
23-10-2009, 04:02 PM
For saunas they're everywhere in HZ City. Just yesterday I found a 38E big boobs girl. Fired two shots within 120min. She even had an orgasm during the second round. I've not encountered such a WL for a long period already so was quite surprised. She's new to the trade..
bro ISO... nice FR ...
when will u bring me newbie to this place ??? :( :(

ISO 9000
23-10-2009, 08:11 PM
bro ISO... nice FR ...
when will u bring me newbie to this place ??? :( :(

CASH KING thanks for your encouragement. You're too humble. If your schedule coincides with mine we can cheong together. :)

adidas88
23-10-2009, 10:40 PM
CASH KING thanks for your encouragement. You're too humble. If your schedule coincides with mine we can cheong together. :)

thank u but u neber telll me ur travelling date leh ... :)

Pink_Flyod
24-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Bro ISO... don't also forget about me hor... going to squeeze 2 nights going to HZ in Nov..

ISO 9000
25-10-2009, 02:07 AM
thank u but u neber telll me ur travelling date leh ... :)

Will let you know once my Nov schedule is out. :)

Bro ISO... don't also forget about me hor... going to squeeze 2 nights going to HZ in Nov..

Hey bro Pink_Flyod please let me know your confirmed Nov schedule as soon as possible so I can book my air tickets.

I'm only afraid that I'll disappoint you as it's an entirely different scene from CP. I can imagine all the HZ KTV girls will be shocked with the way you play! :eek:

The main difference is HZ KTV DJs are even more beautiful than the hostesses. Even more beautiful than the Manhattan KTV DJs in CP. HZ KTV DJs don't sell as they're contented with their humble 100-200 tip per night. Most of them are very down to earth girls.

All the 'DJ Killers' can consider trying HZ KTVs and see for yourselves. During this week bro waikeekee, KohKen, funtastic, bigboobman007 and friends have all seen it so far.

Just finished 5 nights in a row of KTV partying in CP and HZ. Need to rest a bit before I can contribute more FRs or info. This coming week will need to pass the baton to my uncle for live update liao. :D

Pink_Flyod
25-10-2009, 03:05 AM
Bro ISO, what about the genuinity of liquor in HZ ?? On the safe side, I should bring my own hor ...

I don't play rough what..:D I merely let many mei mei sit in the room.. I will let you know the date way in advance... so save the bullet hor..

I drank so much in Taipei that I always knock off before midnights... The 3rd day, I was sick for the whole day but still need to attend meetings... these taiwanese tai kor can really drinks... we drink neat for the whole glass.. even at afternoon time, there were just 5 guys and we play taiwanese dice and we still drinks.. weird.

coolmanks
25-10-2009, 03:05 AM
Thanks for the excellence report.....please continue as you have to keep the baton.
Wow you going up market liao? Everyday KTV. No KTV this trip for me. Have to listen to advice or rather command from an Old Bird. Have to stay away from KTV as I cannot spend. KTV is beyond my status so must stick to cheapo places like BBS, LSB. KTV is for people who can drink can spend and can support KTV only. hahahha :(

And you should know, your uncle only have a 15 years old Commodore PC :eek: that weight about 50kg....so how to hug it along to CP to write report ? Have to catch up with u here only when I am back later next month.

Would you buy yr uncle a netbook for his 70th birthday gift?:rolleyes:

GTG. Need to rush down to the bus station now otherwise I cannot make it to CP by 1 Nov. LOL

Just finished 5 nights in a row of KTV partying in CP and HZ. Need to rest a bit before I can contribute more FRs or info. This coming week will need to pass the baton to my uncle for live update liao. :D

adidas88
25-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Will let you know once my Nov schedule is out.

nov no good date for me leh ... what abt dec ... :rolleyes:
christmas to new year ... goot ?? :)
The main difference is HZ KTV DJs are even more beautiful than the hostesses. Even more beautiful than the Manhattan KTV DJs in CP. HZ KTV DJs don't sell as they're contented with their humble 100-200 tip per night. Most of them are very down to earth girls.

liddat ... what abt the quality of ktv gals ???
Just finished 5 nights in a row of KTV partying in CP and HZ. Need to rest a bit before I can contribute more FRs or info. This coming week will need to pass the baton to my uncle for live update liao.
wow ... u upgraded liao ... 5 nites ktv in a row... buut u onli spend one nite with me in cp ktv the last time ... :(

ISO 9000
25-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Bro ISO, what about the genuinity of liquor in HZ ?? On the safe side, I should bring my own hor ...

I don't play rough what.. I merely let many mei mei sit in the room.. I will let you know the date way in advance... so save the bullet hor..

As for premium liquor will have to check and get back to you. Yes better to bring some just in case.

Think not enough to sit liao. Forgot to check if they have bigger rooms or not.

GTG. Need to rush down to the bus station now otherwise I cannot make it to CP by 1 Nov. LOL

Taking bus is good. Don't be like me take taxi to Guangzhou Baiyun Airport and kena con some more. Well that's another story. :(

nov no good date for me leh ... what abt dec ... :rolleyes:
christmas to new year ... goot ??

liddat ... what abt the quality of ktv gals ???

wow ... u upgraded liao ... 5 nites ktv in a row... buut u onli spend one nite with me in cp ktv the last time ...

Dec schedule not planned yet so have to play by ear.

Quality of Jin She Shi Dai KTV hostesses are 6-7/10. 2-5-8 system. Quality of Jin She Shi Dai KTV DJs are 7-9/10. Tip 100. Usually customers will give 200.

Yes upgrade liao. If this goes on will upgrade to pauper soon. :(

Most of the time short trips mah so can only party with you for one night. :)

adidas88
25-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Dec schedule not planned yet so have to play by ear.
okie ... but i'll be there in CN during this period ....
btw ... where's huizhou city ?? :D
Quality of Jin She Shi Dai KTV hostesses are 6-7/10. 2-5-8 system. Quality of Jin She Shi Dai KTV DJs are 7-9/10. Tip 100. Usually customers will give 200.
100rmb tips to DJ ??? neber give 100 rmb tips to DJ/KJ before ....
100rmb tips is only for PZL gals ... :D

ISO 9000
25-10-2009, 09:58 PM
100rmb tips to DJ ??? neber give 100 rmb tips to DJ/KJ before ....
100rmb tips is only for PZL gals ... :D

With statements like these. It's no wonder I can only afford to cheong KTV with you only once annually. :D

shibaxian
26-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Just return to S’pore from HZ city. Thanks a lot for those brothers who visited me in HZ city during the past 2 weeks. Long time never party for the whole week in a row, really feel tired now.
I believed those brothers have tried the sauna in HZ city, agreed that the sauna gals in HZ are more girlfriend feeling than DG gals. If you want to know more about sauna in HZ city, I think the best person to ask is bro bigboobman007. He is now my shifu.
About the Jin ye ktv, I think the fact that the DJ is much beautiful than the hostesses. During the ktv session on that night, spot a few brothers left the room secretly and come back happily to show off their prey (DJ) hand phone number. Although I didn’t organize DJ theme nite on that day, I believe that if I organize one, lot brothers will join. Luckily, I spot one DJ who really looks like ‘杨丞林’ in another ktv after all the brothers left, except bro ISO9000 who joined me. So now fighting with him, to see who get the DJ first. She really looks cute when she get drunk…Bro ISO, rite?:D

shibaxian
26-10-2009, 11:58 PM
This trip i managed to try 3 sauna, 'jin dian - 金殿', 'kai lian - 凯联' and 'tian wai tian - 天外天' sauna. 'Jin dian' sauna i have introduced previously, gals quality and room decoration not bad. 'Kai Lian' sauna can forget it, the gals are limited and room is quite old.
To my surprise, 'tian wai tian' sauna is not bad. The room decoration is quite ok. The normal (rmb300) sauna gals are quite pretty, when i visited there after mid night that day. Maybe i will try this sauna again in future.:p

ISO 9000
27-10-2009, 12:57 AM
About the Jin ye ktv, I think the fact that the DJ is much beautiful than the hostesses. During the ktv session on that night, spot a few brothers left the room secretly and come back happily to show off their prey (DJ) hand phone number. Although I didnt organize DJ theme nite on that day, I believe that if I organize one, lot brothers will join. Luckily, I spot one DJ who really looks like ة֡ in another ktv after all the brothers left, except bro ISO9000 who joined me. So now fighting with him, to see who get the DJ first. She really looks cute when she get drunk$Bro ISO, rite?:D

Haha I think more and more bros will die in the hands of the Jin She Shi Dai KTV DJs.

Yes 杨丞林 in her air stewardess uniform is really cute. She looks like her but without the mole. She was really attentive and friendly. Even chatted and accompanied me for a while when she spotted me sitting at the main hall taking a breather. This girl can really melt a man's heart.

So cute after drunk liao. Your friend tekan her jialat jialat with the dice games. Me 英雄救美 tried to help her to drink two rounds. She's so cute and naive that she thought your friend can 'hear' the dices after she kept losing. So she shook two sets of dices at one point! Haha. :D

http://pic.newssc.org/0/10/13/62/10136272_268863.jpg

shibaxian
27-10-2009, 01:41 AM
[QUOTE=ISO 9000;4230987]
So cute after drunk liao. Your friend tekan her jialat jialat with the dice games. Me 英雄救美 tried to help her to drink two rounds. She's so cute and naive that she thought your friend can 'hear' the dices after she kept losing. So she shook two sets of dices at one point! Haha. :D
QUOTE]

That night, i really can't stop laughing when i pass her rmb200 tip. She took the 100 and look 'blur' at the other 100 on the table.
Ok, i will leave the DJ to you but only valid for 1 month. If you cannot get her within 1 month, she will be mine...:D

ISO 9000
27-10-2009, 01:59 AM
That night, i really can't stop laughing when i pass her rmb200 tip. She took the 100 and look 'blur' at the other 100 on the table.
Ok, i will leave the DJ to you but only valid for 1 month. If you cannot get her within 1 month, she will be mine...:D

Yes I saw that. Probably she's really drunk that night. She even sent us off to the lift when we left.

Like that think next trip must stay for 2 weeks liao. CP got one target. DS got one target also. Now HZ. Shit the clock is ticking! :D

adidas88
27-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Luckily, I spot one DJ who really looks like 杨丞林 in another ktv after all the brothers left, except bro ISO9000 who joined me. So now fighting with him, to see who get the DJ first. She really looks cute when she get drunkBro ISO, rite?
bro .. thanks for the FR abt HZ ...
looks like this is a MUST place to vist ... :)
bro .. r u sure she looks cute or sexy naked when she get drunk ?? :D :D

Like that think next trip must stay for 2 weeks liao. CP got one target. DS got one target also. Now HZ. Shit the clock is ticking..
so what's the date ??? mai TKK liao ... :D

Pink_Flyod
27-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Bro SBX and ISO... you guys make me gian leh...:mad: Reading your FR while I go PCC in San Francisco !!!!

shibaxian
27-10-2009, 02:23 PM
bro .. thanks for the FR abt HZ ...
looks like this is a MUST place to vist ... :)
bro .. r u sure she looks cute or sexy naked when she get drunk ?? :D :D

actually i don't know whether want to 'eat' her. She is too innocent for me, like a young sister. But she definite look cute...I can say she look at least 80% like the taiwan actress. Afraid to get bad karma.:p

shibaxian
27-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Bro SBX and ISO... you guys make me gian leh...:mad: Reading your FR while I go PCC in San Francisco !!!!

Unfortunately, you fly like 'superman'. If not, you will have time to kc the DJ.

ISO 9000
27-10-2009, 03:41 PM
so what's the date ??? mai TKK liao ...

Still looking out for good air tickets deal mah. :cool:

Faster lai arh. November is approaching. :)

actually i don't know whether want to 'eat' her. She is too innocent for me, like a young sister. But she definite look cute...I can say she look at least 80% like the taiwan actress. Afraid to get bad karma.

Leave the innocent girls to honest men like me because I don't like to break a girl's heart. :D

Regarding your bad karma I think you know it better than any one else. Hahaha.

adidas88
27-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Still looking out for good air tickets deal mah...
KNN .. liddat me have to wait long long for u liao ... :mad:

Leave the innocent girls to honest men like me because I don't like to break a girl's heart...
better dun leave the innocent gals to him ...
one look at him orledi can chop and confirm he is a BBW "Big Bad Wolf" ...
better leave them to me ... me innocent and honest man ...
i not only won't break a gal's heart ... i melt their heart too .. :) :)

Pink_Flyod
27-10-2009, 09:15 PM
better leave them to me ... me innocent and honest man ...
i not only won't break a gal's heart ... i melt their heart too ..

Wah Bro Adidas... cannot say like that one... you guys are young with plentiful opportunity... old fart like me need tender caring and baby sitting you know... no one is holding my hand when I cross the street leh... plus, old fart like me is an easy prey to those KTV gals... need innocent KJ that won't break old heart... old heart cannot take it you know.. fall into peaces and have heart attack then how...

So you young guys should have pity on old fart like me.... :p See.. I PCC everyday in San Francisco leh... 很惨的

ISO 9000
28-10-2009, 01:13 AM
i not only won't break a gal's heart ... i melt their heart too .. :) :)

Yes KNN you'll melt their hearts with wads of Chairman Mao. Nothing new! :rolleyes: :D

shibaxian
28-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Yes KNN you'll melt their hearts with wads of Chairman Mao. Nothing new! :rolleyes: :D

Bro ISO, i think we make a mistake to leak out the cute DJ in this thread. Now many cash king and romeo aiming the target liao...:p
Maybe next time we will eat first and report later. HAHA:D

ISO 9000
28-10-2009, 02:38 AM
Bro ISO, i think we make a mistake to leak out the cute DJ in this thread. Now many cash king and romeo aiming the target liao...:p

Maybe next time we will eat first and report later. HAHA :D

Anyway she's not from Jin She Shi Dai KTV so no worries. :D There's plenty of hot DJs to go around. So don't worry bros. Hehehe.

I'll post some pics of the hotel where Jin She Shi Dai KTV is located. As usual exercise caution if you're going to KTVs without local guidance. Eg. You'll surely get 'chopped' in one way or another. The difference is by how much only. Quite a few unpleasant incidents happened a few days ago. Hope that bro can share his story here.

ISO 9000
28-10-2009, 02:44 AM
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/huizhou/hotel/jinye01.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/huizhou/hotel/jinye02.jpg
Jin Ye Hotel (Huizhou City)

Pink_Flyod
28-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Bro ISO... help me from this misery in San Francisco.... KNN die die must tell company that I have a meeting in Shenzhen...:D:D

shibaxian
28-10-2009, 06:06 PM
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/huizhou/hotel/jinye01.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/huizhou/hotel/jinye02.jpg
Jin Ye Hotel (Huizhou City)

Behind and inside this hotel, you are able to find all the meimei doing their makeup before working. That night, i brought Bro ISO and Kohden to jalan jalan around. Also book the girls to our ktv room in advance...:D

Pink_Flyod
28-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Bro SBX.... don't mentioned any more lah.... I am in SF PCC... you have time this week end for kopi ?

shibaxian
28-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Bro SBX.... don't mentioned any more lah.... I am in SF PCC... you have time this week end for kopi ?

Ok...I will stop here. Bro ISO will take the baton and write the fighting story between him and the 38E sauna gal....:D
Should be ok for kopi...

ISO 9000
28-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Bro ISO... help me from this misery in San Francisco.... KNN die die must tell company that I have a meeting in Shenzhen...

Mai tu liao!

Walan boh jio? Kopi in Singapore? :confused:

Ok...I will stop here. Bro ISO will take the baton and write the fighting story between him and the 38E sauna gal....:D
Should be ok for kopi...

As mentioned before in my FR.

For saunas they're everywhere in HZ City. Just yesterday I found a 38E big boobs girl. Fired two shots within 120min. She even had an orgasm during the second round. I've not encountered such a WL for a long period already so was quite surprised. She's new to the trade.

Not going into details as everyone's experience will be different. But I've to admit the love making is as real as it can get. Still dreaming of those gigantic papayas. :D

I regretted that I did not RTF her before I left HZ City. :(

Pink_Flyod
28-10-2009, 07:09 PM
KNN with you guys so dilly dally.... how can I tahan...:D:D HZ here I come

ISO 9000
30-10-2009, 03:59 AM
This trip i managed to try 3 sauna, 'jin dian - 金殿', 'kai lian - 凯联' and 'tian wai tian - 天外天' sauna. 'Jin dian' sauna i have introduced previously, gals quality and room decoration not bad. 'Kai Lian' sauna can forget it, the gals are limited and room is quite old.
To my surprise, 'tian wai tian' sauna is not bad. The room decoration is quite ok. The normal (rmb300) sauna gals are quite pretty, when i visited there after mid night that day. Maybe i will try this sauna again in future.

Next time please update me where you go. Otherwise how to tally with your story when your 'manager' asked me about it the next day. Almost picha lobang man. :rolleyes: :D

The cafe in this hotel is like the meeting point for Hong Kong and Singapore cheongsters. Allow me to quote bro waikeekee, "We had our lunch, dinner and supper here. KNN." :D

Tian Wai Tian Hotel room rate is the most expensive in this area. Have not tried the KTV here yet. Will put up bro Pink_Flyod here and let him be the guinea pig to try and post some feedback. Hahaha.

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/huizhou/hotel/tianwaitian01.jpg
Tian Wai Tian Hotel

Pink_Flyod
30-10-2009, 10:41 AM
KNN... make me a genuie pig har... ok loh but you must lead the way hor... I am closed in choosing dates... should be on the Nov 20th +/- 2 days... there.

shibaxian
30-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Next time please update me where you go. Otherwise how to tally with your story when your 'manager' asked me about it the next day. Almost picha lobang man. :rolleyes: :D

Sssh...don't write here...later she find out..

When is your next trip? Maybe we can hold hand and go together.:p

shibaxian
30-10-2009, 03:31 PM
KNN... make me a genuie pig har... ok loh but you must lead the way hor... I am closed in choosing dates... should be on the Nov 20th +/- 2 days... there.

I will be in HZ city from 15/11 till 25/11. Maybe we can meet there.:D
Those who is still want to challenge DJ again, can join me. Going to eat bro ISO' DJ, if he didn't appear. Bro ISO, your expiry date coming soon.

Kohken
31-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi all,

Sorry for my late fr, cause busy with work after leaving cp.

First of all a great big thank you to Bro Shibaxian, Bro ISO and Bro Waikeekee for guiding me in HZ and CP:D.

I feel very comfortable in HZ, the people in general are very friendly and honest from my short visit, the taxi drivers won't try to rip u off as in CP.

I think it is much safer to walk around alone here than in CP. In fact, i see couples still "pak toh" in west lake garden at 1.30 am!!!

Spent only one night in HZ (regret already:(), Bro Shibaxian brought us to Jin Ye that night.

Imho, the girls in HZ is very gfe and obedient and try to match your mood.

As to the chio DJ, well i was walking around on the karaoke hallway when i notice her cleaning a room, so i just went into the room and ask if i can chit chat with her.

Suprisingly, after the DJ is done with the cleaning, she sat beside me and we chat for about 20 mins before my ktv girl barge into the room pestering and pulling me back to our ktv room.

Failing to divert my attention from the DJ, the ktv girl sat with us and kept a close watch on me until the DJ left the room.

Long time never have this kind gfe feeling and attention already, especially for an old fatty like me kekeke:p

this is my first FR, please forgive me if i said anything wrong:o

Now have to find "reasons" to go to HZ again to meet up with Bro Shibaxian, and this time must spend more days there.

Too many beautifull girls, Too short of time Haiiiii.........

kohken

ISO 9000
31-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Those who is still want to challenge DJ again, can join me. Going to eat bro ISO' DJ, if he didn't appear. Bro ISO, your expiry date coming soon.

After one week she still can remember my name leh even though I've not contacted her. :D Maybe she prefer honest man like me. :o

KNS for her mobile no. you gave me short of 1 digit! :mad: PM or MSN me leh. :(

shibaxian
31-10-2009, 09:06 PM
First of all a great big thank you to Bro Shibaxian, Bro ISO and Bro Waikeekee for guiding me in HZ and CP:D.

kohken

Hi Bro Kohken,
thanks for your good fr. Glad that you enjoyed in HZ.
I am going to challenge the DJ in Jin Ye again. Most likely going to eat one of the DJ there. I will just do small party at the ktv and finish early. So that can bring them to PUB and play KC...:p
Will be your consultant (军师) on how to get the DJ when you come next trip.

shibaxian
31-10-2009, 09:08 PM
KNS for her mobile no. you gave me short of 1 digit! :mad: PM or MSN me leh. :(

Sorry Bro ISO, will pm you her contact. You left 3 weeks....:D

ISO 9000
31-10-2009, 10:49 PM
First of all a great big thank you to Bro Shibaxian, Bro ISO and Bro Waikeekee for guiding me in HZ and CP.

As to the chio DJ, well i was walking around on the karaoke hallway when i notice her cleaning a room, so i just went into the room and ask if i can chit chat with her.

Suprisingly, after the DJ is done with the cleaning, she sat beside me and we chat for about 20 mins before my ktv girl barge into the room pestering and pulling me back to our ktv room.

Failing to divert my attention from the DJ, the ktv girl sat with us and kept a close watch on me until the DJ left the room.

Long time never have this kind gfe feeling and attention already, especially for an old fatty like me kekeke :p

Bro KohKen it was great to have a companion like you in CP and HZ. Not forgeting bro waikeekee as well. He any time also can join me. Going to CP for him is like Singaporeans go to JB. Hehe.

Finally I get to hear the whole story about your Jin She Shi Dai KTV DJ. So that's how you got to know her. I was puzzled for the past week. By the way the hostess that sat with you was not bad. Fair skin and very attentive. She looks hot in her white uniform. Yes I noticed that she was sticking to you like glue when you left the room for a moment. :D

I bet you'll also never forget about your Mayflower girl experience. I was very happy that you found a gem in CP! I think in your case she found and hug you instead while roaming the flower street. :D

Hope you'll get your 'visa' approved soon for your next CP/HZ trip to follow up with all your darlings! Hahaha.

Sorry Bro ISO, will pm you her contact. You left 3 weeks....:D

Ok got it. Shit time really flies!

funtastick
31-10-2009, 11:04 PM
hi bros,

have a story to share, not sure of whether to post this in the forum.

i was with some bros at jin ye ktv last week, first girl did not want ST, so paid RMB 200, and picked another girl. This time, i told mummy to find me MM that will go for ST, chose a SYT girl, had a great conversation that night, brought her back for LT instead, took her contact number, and paid her 800 RMB.

The next day, have nothing much to do, so called her and asked her for dinner, We had a good time, she stayed overnight, i was really surprised, sg girls expect you to pay everything, this mm wanted to pay everything for me(i kindly refused).the next day, she said that she wanted to send me off at huizhou bus station. (It was my mistake, i did not pay her a single cent or buy her anything for that night, i wanted to buy her clothes or anything, but she refused. Looking back, i should have paid her RMB 800 for that night.)

we arrived at huizhou bus station, suddenly she said that her phone was stolen in the crowd(there were many people in the bus station), so i called her number, the handphone was switched off, so i changed my ticket to a later time, hoping to help her find her phone back. after some time, i told her that i will be willing to buy a handphone for her if it is not too expensive.

So we took a cab to mai di(not sure this is the correct spelling,wanted to buy her a new or 2nd hand handphone), we looked around for a few models, to be honest, i was prepared to buy a rmb 2500 handphone for her because i really
liked her, all this while, i was calling her "lost" handphone regularly, the handphone was switched off.she told me that she has a old spare handphone, she told me to wait and she herself went back to her apartment to get her "old" handphone. while waiting, i begin to be suspicious, i called her old handphone, the handphone was on and the line was busy.

waited for 20 minutes, she was back. she changed her clothes as well. she was wearing a white top and dark jeans when she met me earlier, but now she is wearing a bright blue top with white pants, she said that she changed her clothes because she changed her shoes to flat heels so it will be easier to walk, thats why she changed her clothes to match her shoes.

she said that she wanted a new battery because it is her "old" handphone, paid rmb 258 for the battery(it was original sony ericsson battery) and she paid rmb 50 for a new phone line.

We then went outside to take a taxi back to the bus station, suddenly a man(around late 20s to 30s) appeared in front of us and told the mm that he owe her money and started to push her in a rough manner. i wanted to stop the man but he said that it is between him and her and told me not to intervene. the mm reassured me that everything is ok and ask me to leave first.

i did not follow them, because i was worried that i will be caught in a scam. so i left for the bus station, the man used the mm handphone to call me, he told me that the mm owe them 60000 rmb and wanted me to pay for her, i requested to speak to the MM over the phone to assure myself that she is all right, i asked her that whether she owe them 60000rmb, she say yes.

i did not bring so much cash, so i told them that i will wire transfer the money to them when i am back in sg. after the conversation, the mm phone line was switched off the whole day. i smsed her for the whole day, no reply.

the next day, she called me and told me that it was a mistake, she is staying with her cousin, so when the man cannot find her cousin for payment, he find the mm.

Bros, some bros asked me who this MM is, want to help me "solve" this problem, i decide not to pursue this matter as i escape this matter unscathed, this story is to serve as a warning and nothing more.

The stolen handphone was a white "haier" flip phone, the screen can rotate 180 degrees, it is something like those japanese handphones.
the old handphone is a candy bar white sony ericsson handphone.

Bros, please dont flame me.

shibaxian
31-10-2009, 11:22 PM
hi bros,

Hi Bro Funtastick,
thanks for your fr. It is good that you told your incident in this thread. It helps to warn all the brothers that going to china.
Basically this is a scam. It can happen anywhere in China, so have to be careful the gals we took. From your incident, i can say it is a very old trick that have been used many years ago. Sometimes, we can't blame the gals. It is the 'xiao lang gou 小狼狗' that forced them to do all these stuff. I know because i see this kind of matters everyday in my HZ shop. Only can say these gals are brainless...:(
Hope that you didn't give anything more to that gal except the O/N fee.
Will upz you.:D

ISO 9000
01-11-2009, 12:06 AM
hi bros,

Luckily you did not fell for this scam. This girl really the... :mad:

Don't be afraid of posting your experiences and FR. Everyone make mistakes including myself. I also get conned sometimes. :o

Once again must salute you for your adventurous spirit. Camping here for your Long Men Springs report. :D

Pink_Flyod
01-11-2009, 08:25 AM
I plan to stop by HZ on the way to San Francisco... in this way, I don't have to do extensive PCC in SF...:D:D I reckon that flying to shenzhen is a better route going to HZ ?

Bro ISO, is your china mobile work even when you are in SG ? if not, can you send me your SG number ?

ISO 9000
01-11-2009, 04:07 PM
I plan to stop by HZ on the way to San Francisco... in this way, I don't have to do extensive PCC in SF...:D:D I reckon that flying to shenzhen is a better route going to HZ ?

Bro ISO, is your china mobile work even when you are in SG ? if not, can you send me your SG number ?

I think going by the SZ route will be a better choice. Unless you want to use GZ Baiyun Airport.

I'll PM you my SG mobile. :)

ISO 9000
05-11-2009, 03:49 PM
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/street/danshuitollgate01.jpg
Danshui Toll Gate

Pink_Flyod
06-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Bro ISO and SBX, it seems my HZ trip is going to be postpone as I received a revise itinerary from the company... so i am going to miss the hakka and teochow gals ....:mad:

ISO 9000
06-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Bro ISO and SBX, it seems my HZ trip is going to be postpone as I received a revise itinerary from the company... so i am going to miss the hakka and teochow gals ....:mad:

Oh no that's too bad. :(

Now I'll have free time to go DS during my off day liao. :D

adidas88
06-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Oh no that's too bad. :(
Now I'll have free time to go DS during my off day liao.
ur off day ??? everyday is ur off day ... u r the boss mah .. :cool: :cool:

ISO 9000
06-11-2009, 06:31 PM
ur off day ??? everyday is ur off day ... u r the boss mah .. :cool: :cool:

Off day = no income = eat ownself. :cool: :D

funtastick
06-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Luckily you did not fell for this scam. This girl really the... :mad:

Don't be afraid of posting your experiences and FR. Everyone make mistakes including myself. I also get conned sometimes. :o

Once again must salute you for your adventurous spirit. Camping here for your Long Men Springs report. :D

hi bros, my apologies for the late fr,been busy with work lately, this is my long awaited long men springs and zhuhai report.

long men springs

Bros, this place very ulu, it is very kampung, you can see fields growing vegetables, MUST bring a MM in case the taxi driver try to be funny.
When i was sitting in the taxi, i was a little afraid, hahaha. The air there is fresh and you can see the endless sky, bros who appreciate scenery would like it here.
The rooms are ok, they have rooms which have your own private outdoor spa, around 150 sing dollars. I feel that it is worth it, there are plants and trees around your private pool to protect your privacy.

There are village shops selling swimming suits(for the spa), locally made honey and small restaurants. The village shops are very unhygienic, houseflies flying everywhere, wanted to buy locally made honey, in the end, did not because of hygiene concerns. Ate in the hotel all the way.Hotel food was pretty good(a bit on the salty side) ,asked the waitress why so salty and she said that because most people here are farmers, they use up a lot of energy in the fields.

Zhuhai

Wah, if you go to HZ, you will be disappointed here, went to lian hwa street around 1am, no one was there! so asked a taxi driver and recommend me go to bbs(forgot where), bbs quality was average, ST was around 200rmb.

Dermarko
08-11-2009, 11:00 PM
If anyone of you happen to drop by Danshui and if thinking of going KTV, maybe can try FU KANG International Hotel..The KTV was opened not too long ago and besides the KTV, they also have life performances..The medium and large KTV rooms have a balcony whereby you can have a glimpse of the performances..The KJ tips is 200RMB and girls between 200 to 300RMB.:)

adidas88
09-11-2009, 08:51 AM
If anyone of you happen to drop by Danshui and if thinking of going KTV, maybe can try FU KANG International Hotel..The KTV was opened not too long ago and besides the KTV, they also have life performances..The medium and large KTV rooms have a balcony whereby you can have a glimpse of the performances..The KJ tips is 200RMB and girls between 200 to 300RMB.

bro ,.,,,, live performance or life performance ???
alot of difference here leh ... :D :D

looks like this KTV setup is like Prince and Banshan ..

shibaxian
09-11-2009, 10:53 AM

Sorry, super busy for the last few days. No problem, there is always a chance that we can meet up and cheong together. :D
Going to CP and support bro ISO soon.

shibaxian
09-11-2009, 11:14 AM
long men springs

Bros, this place very ulu, it is very kampung, you can see fields growing vegetables, MUST bring a MM in case the taxi driver try to be funny.
When i was sitting in the taxi, i was a little afraid, hahaha. The air there is fresh and you can see the endless sky, bros who appreciate scenery would like it here.
The rooms are ok, they have rooms which have your own private outdoor spa, around 150 sing dollars. I feel that it is worth it, there are plants and trees around your private pool to protect your privacy.

Hi bro Funtastick,
too bad that you are going alone to the hot spring without KC. I remember that i did stay at the resort with my DJ kc once, room with those private pool. That night, i manage to suck her breast and finger her in pool until she got very high. If not because she afraid that some 'peeping tom' looking at us, we will have done it on the pool...really miss that gal now.:p
Huizhou is getting cold now. Planning to go hot spring with my 'lao ban niang' soon.

shibaxian
09-11-2009, 11:16 AM
If anyone of you happen to drop by Danshui and if thinking of going KTV, maybe can try FU KANG International Hotel..The KTV was opened not too long ago and besides the KTV, they also have life performances..The medium and large KTV rooms have a balcony whereby you can have a glimpse of the performances..The KJ tips is 200RMB and girls between 200 to 300RMB.:)

Hi bro Dermarko,
you got any plan to go DS from 16/11 till 25/11?

Sinoview
09-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Huizhou is getting cold now. Planning to go hot spring with my 'lao ban niang' soon.

No woh.....I jogged n walked around HZ Xiwu yesterday afternoon.... Damn warm.. short n short sleeve attire enough liao......
On Sat we wento the KTV in 金叶... ok lah....good price n many free food n beers fm the managers. Other then that really nothing to talk about.....

The Hakka food in a big restuarant was good....veri nice.... That we all really enjoy....particularly their tofu fishes.....really superb.....

BTW, Express Bus fm HZ central ( veri near to jin ye hotel) to CP is only 22rmb... Took abt 75min....... but older buses as compared to sz-cp route. But overall comfy enough.....

shibaxian
09-11-2009, 01:03 PM
No woh.....I jogged n walked around HZ Xiwu yesterday afternoon.... Damn warm.. short n short sleeve attire enough liao......
On Sat we wento the KTV in 金叶... ok lah....good price n many free food n beers fm the managers. Other then that really nothing to talk about.....

The Hakka food in a big restuarant was good....veri nice.... That we all really enjoy....particularly their tofu fishes.....really superb.....

BTW, Express Bus fm HZ central ( veri near to jin ye hotel) to CP is only 22rmb... Took abt 75min....... but older buses as compared to sz-cp route. But overall comfy enough.....

Hi CO Sinoview,
didn't notice that you go HZ city quietly.:p
I was instructed by my gal to wear thicker cloth as she told me that the weather is getting cold now over there.
Which hotel did you stay in HZ city? Maybe can share your HZ experience, i always like to find out new places which i didn't have the chance to explore.
Hope you enjoy your HZ trip.

coolmanks
09-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Many thanks for your arrangement. Your 'lao ban niang' took very good care of us. :D:D

Bro SBX give me a call.....tks.

Hotels
For the benefits of CK and others, I checked out Kande hotel. Room are large and nice. Service is better than HH or miraton as well. Though I am a little disappointed that even the lux room does not come with a bath tub. But view of west lake from the hotel room is fantastic. As Bro SBX can get rooms here at 30% off ctrip prices, it is highly recommended for CK and others can spend type. lol Even the KTV MM would be impressed, when u bring them back to Kande.:)

For others, I would recommend staying at the the 金叶 hotel and haihu hotel ( but only after it has finishes the renovation.) 金叶 is the most convenient hotel in term of location.

Do not stay at the Noble hotel. It look very class from the outside. But the room are very old. Prices are higher than HH. But the room are worst than LQD.

KTV.

Only went to 金叶KTV. DJ are definitely very good looking and the girls selection are up to par with most KTVs at CP. (Whose who know me, would know I do not hype.) Got a small room at 600net. Drinks are definitely a lot cheaper than CP. Plenty of free beers from Mommy and even DJ.

Food.
Heavy teochew and hakka influence here. Most of us will love it.

However, Huizhou city is not a easy city for newbies to move around.

Sorry, super busy for the last few days. No problem, there is always a chance that we can meet up and cheong together. :D
Going to CP and support bro ISO soon.

Dermarko
09-11-2009, 03:19 PM
bro ,.,,,, live performance or life performance ???
alot of difference here leh ... :D :D

looks like this KTV setup is like Prince and Banshan ..

Sorry for typo error, should be Live performances like what you have stated..:p

Dermarko
09-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Hi bro Dermarko,
you got any plan to go DS from 16/11 till 25/11?

Bro shibaxian, sorry lah, no trips planned for NOV but will have one in Dec...

shibaxian
09-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Many thanks for your arrangement. Your 'lao ban niang' took very good care of us. :D:D

Bro SBX give me a call.....tks.

Hotels
For the benefits of CK and others, I checked out Kande hotel. Room are large and nice. Service is better than HH or miraton as well. Though I am a little disappointed that even the lux room does not come with a bath tub. But view of west lake from the hotel room is fantastic. As Bro SBX can get rooms here at 30% off ctrip prices, it is highly recommended for CK and others can spend type. lol Even the KTV MM would be impressed, when u bring them back to Kande.:)

Hi bro coolman,
great that you enjoy in HZ city.
This coming trip, I have arranged for myself to stay in kande hotel (lake view room) with two 38E big boobs gals. Going to perform double fly with them for 1 nite...:D

shibaxian
09-11-2009, 03:37 PM

No worry, just see whether we can meet on one of these days. :D

shibaxian
09-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Calling for ISO 9000,
your expiry date is coming soon. Going to date your 杨丞林very soon.:D

ISO 9000
09-11-2009, 06:08 PM
hi bros, my apologies for the late fr,been busy with work lately, this is my long awaited long men springs and zhuhai report.

Hi bro thanks for your FR. Nature lovers can also check out Luo Fu Shan (罗浮山) (http://www.southchinabirder.com/luo_fu_shan.htm). When will be your next trip?

Lu Hui Hotel (Danshui) will be opening Xing Du KTV very soon. Just opposite their hotel on Kaicheng Avenue.

If anyone of you happen to drop by Danshui and if thinking of going KTV, maybe can try FU KANG International Hotel..The KTV was opened not too long ago and besides the KTV, they also have life performances..The medium and large KTV rooms have a balcony whereby you can have a glimpse of the performances..The KJ tips is 200RMB and girls between 200 to 300RMB.

Did you manage to check out the new Xing Du KTV?

Hi bro Funtastick,

too bad that you are going alone to the hot spring without KC. I remember that i did stay at the resort with my DJ kc once, room with those private pool. That night, i manage to suck her breast and finger her in pool until she got very high. If not because she afraid that some 'peeping tom' looking at us, we will have done it on the pool...really miss that gal now.

Maybe I can join you. :D

Hotels

For the benefits of CK and others, I checked out Kande hotel. Room are large and nice. Service is better than HH or miraton as well. Though I am a little disappointed that even the lux room does not come with a bath tub. But view of west lake from the hotel room is fantastic. As Bro SBX can get rooms here at 30% off ctrip prices, it is highly recommended for CK and others can spend type. lol Even the KTV MM would be impressed, when u bring them back to Kande.

KTV

Only went to 金叶 KTV. DJ are definitely very good looking and the girls selection are up to par with most KTVs at CP. (Whose who know me, would know I do not hype.)

Kande International Hotel is sure a great place to stay! CASH KING and cohort will not be disappointed. Hehehe.

Jin She Shi Dai KTV DJs are hot aren't they?

Hey bro maybe I'll see you in Dec.

This coming trip, I have arranged for myself to stay in kande hotel (lake view room) with two 38E big boobs gals. Going to perform double fly with them for 1 nite... :D

That has got to be the best idea coming out from you! 1 player with 4 soccer balls! Can you handle it? Can I volunteer to be the referee? :D

Calling for ISO 9000,

your expiry date is coming soon. Going to date your 杨丞林 very soon. :D

No worries I think she prefers honest folks like me. Hehehe.

coolmanks
09-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Thought your 'lao ban niang' does all the hotel booking...so how are you going to manage this? hahhha

Lake is prettier than 江. But think Jiang view is more spectacular. Anyway for lake view the larger number room has the better views. Meaning 1525 is better than 1503.

Hi bro coolman,
great that you enjoy in HZ city.
This coming trip, I have arranged for myself to stay in kande hotel (lake view room) with two 38E big boobs gals. Going to perform double fly with them for 1 nite...

coolmanks
09-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Just a quick report regarding DS HZ.

Unlike HZ city, DS is a relatively easy city to move around even if you are a newbies. All the actions are focused just like in CP. When I am at HZ city, the people there also tell me MM are plentiful, cheap and young at DZ.

Food. I really love the food here. It is better what is available than CP, CA or HZ city. Even the food at New Regent hotel HK style teahouse taste much better than that of Manlian@CP. And it is cheaper. And of course DS is famous for its' cheap and fresh seafood.

Massage- The are huge complexes here offering one stop service from hairwash, footmassage to body massage. Skill and environment wise comparable to what is available at CP PZL, but at a cheaper price.

Hotel- Better value than CP. For 238 you can get a room at new regent. If HH is rated at 10 and LQD is rated at 5, I will rate new regent rooms at 7.

There are many agents operating in CP that facilitate our enjoyment. It would be nice if some of them could extend their services to DS.

30boy
09-11-2009, 10:36 PM
All this talk about HZ is really interesting. I should be in DG again around Dec 14 and thinking about visiting HZ. Any kind bros there during that time and care to show me around HZ city?

shibaxian
10-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Thought your 'lao ban niang' does all the hotel booking...so how are you going to manage this? hahhha

All the hotel booking is thru' my 马仔', very loyal to me. By the way, i have license to play in HZ city from my 'lao ban niang'.:D. You want to join?

shibaxian
10-11-2009, 01:37 PM
There are many agents operating in CP that facilitate our enjoyment. It would be nice if some of them could extend their services to DS.

All this talk about HZ is really interesting. I should be in DG again around Dec 14 and thinking about visiting HZ. Any kind bros there during that time and care to show me around HZ city?

I think both of you are looking for the same guy...ISO 9000.:p

coolmanks
10-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Think all the agents prefer to fish at the big pond; they all think that big pond have more fishes. :D:D But Confucius said that big pond has too many fisherman. ;):p hahaha

I think both of you are looking for the same guy...ISO 9000.

ISO 9000
10-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Hotel- Better value than CP. For 238 you can get a room at new regent. If HH is rated at 10 and LQD is rated at 5, I will rate new regent rooms at 7.

New Regent Hotel 188 without breakfast.

Want to go DS can find your nephew mah. :D

Hi bro you can contact me.

All the hotel booking is thru' my 马仔', very loyal to me. By the way, i have license to play in HZ city from my 'lao ban niang'.:D. You want to join?

Yes this I've personally witnessed you getting the nod from your 'lao ban niang' to 'LICENSE TO PLAY'. Well done! :D

Think all the agents prefer to fish at the big pond; they all think that big pond have more fishes. But Confucius said that big pond has too many fisherman. hahaha

Don't forget uncle that I'm also swimming in the smaller pond. :D

shibaxian
10-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Think all the agents prefer to fish at the big pond; they all think that big pond have more fishes. :D:D

Luckily i stay beside the lake and fish the DJ only.:p
For those who still fishing DJ or have KC in JIn ye ktv, please pm me who is your target. Just in case i fish the wrong one.

coolmanks
10-11-2009, 03:46 PM
188 is for weekend only right? Weekday what rate you can get?

N btw what services you can provide in DS? Including KTV and sauna booking as well.

New Regent Hotel 188 without breakfast.

Want to go DS can find your nephew mah. :D
Don't forget uncle that I'm also swimming in the smaller pond. :D

Do not think there is any fish left in the HZ west lake. hahhaa

For those who still fishing DJ or have KC in JIn ye ktv, please pm me who is your target. Just in case i fish the wrong one.

neverlandf
10-11-2009, 05:46 PM
Bro Coolmank... is it DS cheaper than HZ in term of KTV and Suana?
I plan to go next month... heheheh...

coolmanks
10-11-2009, 09:20 PM
For my trip@ HZ I have the advantage of having 'lao ban niang' as guide. She bought us to the best place and got the best prices for us.

In DS, I do not have this service, so I paid the carrot head price.:rolleyes: But I believed if we get to know the place better, DS would be a great place.

HZ and DS is almost like CA and CP. 双飞 is the best way to enjoy!

When are you going? Cu:D:D

ISO 9000
11-11-2009, 03:25 AM

You're going to cause a lot of bros to have sleepless nights liao! :D

188 is for weekend only right? Weekday what rate you can get?

N btw what services you can provide in DS? Including KTV and sauna booking as well.

Will update the weekday rates here when I make a booking the next time. When I was there recently there were no difference in weekday and weekend rates. 188 is their promotional price.

Can book KTV and Sauna in DS from me also.

Hey dude you'll love DS for sure because this town advocates your motto. 'Minimum damage, maximum fun!' Hahaha. Yes seriously it's cheaper than HZ City by about 10%. For just 100-150 you get a hotel room with steam bath. Shiok man! Don't think in CA/CP can get this kind of deal.

Due to the lower prices. DS is where the HK/SZ residents come over to enjoy their weekends so it's very crowded.

For my trip@ HZ I have the advantage of having 'lao ban niang' as guide. She bought us to the best place and got the best prices for us.

In DS, I do not have this service, so I paid the carrot head price. But I believed if we get to know the place better, DS would be a great place.

'Lao Ban Niang' is a mythical figure. Current status is great grandmaster. What do you think? :rolleyes: :D

With your experience I don't think you'll get chop in DS KTVs. Besides the prices are already cheaper than other places.

Sinoview
11-11-2009, 07:23 AM
Bro SBX,

Thanks for yr help...As recommended by U i stayed in Huizhou Xihu jin zhe Hotel aka Golden Lake Hotel. Booked thru ctrip 298rmb wif 2 breakfasts, they hotel upgrade me to a lake view room....hehe..... The hotel is new, started end 2006. The room is not big but comfy enough wif nice bath room decor that has a bath tub....The room decor also is veri modern wif a nice view "lin wu" part of lake. Not a big hotel but veri personal staff n a nice western restaurant n operate a lake side steamboat dinner cum bar. Quite romantic i think.....

Overall, i wont mind coming backed to this hotel again.

I ll be backed again next jan when i need visit that factory again.......

Cheerios

Hi CO Sinoview,
didn't notice that you go HZ city quietly.:p
I was instructed by my gal to wear thicker cloth as she told me that the weather is getting cold now over there.
Which hotel did you stay in HZ city? Maybe can share your HZ experience, i always like to find out new places which i didn't have the chance to explore.
Hope you enjoy your HZ trip.

Sinoview
11-11-2009, 07:35 AM

XGX has a wing operating in DS.

We made used him since a couple of yrs ago....

Same xgx style 220 per head one bottle of wine for ktv session. Good for not strong drinker.... Hehe....

adidas88
11-11-2009, 08:51 AM
I ll be backed again next jan when i need visit that factory again.......

sifu .... can bring me along or not ???
i promised i'll be a good boy boy ... :D :D

coolmanks
11-11-2009, 09:54 AM
I am looking for a less crooked agent............:D:D
X

Same xgx style 220 per head one bottle of wine for ktv session. Good for not strong drinker.... Hehe....

shibaxian
11-11-2009, 11:45 AM
'Lao Ban Niang' is a mythical figure. Current status is great grandmaster. What do you think? :rolleyes: :D

With your experience I don't think you'll get chop in DS KTVs. Besides the prices are already cheaper than other places.

After some senior brothers have been to HZ/DS, i believed that most of them agreed that their prices is cheaper than DG. It is true that the hardware and software (ktv & sauna) in HZ may not par with the DG standard now. However, after staying 3 years in HZ, i feel that their standard are improving from day to day. Present HZ/CP is like few years ago DG. I believe that after the mtr (fast train) project is completed (another 2 years time), more cheongsters will come to HZ. By then, the price will not be as cheap as now but the hardware and software (in term of quality and quantity) will also improved. So enjoy HZ/DS while their price is still cheap.:D

shibaxian
11-11-2009, 11:56 AM

I have tried xgx agent service before. To be frank, i don't really like the way they served the customers. Maybe xgx has started by taiwanese, so their agents are trained to treat the customers in taiwanese style. Not say that their service is lousy but a bit difficult for me to accept. Just my point of view.

coolmanks
11-11-2009, 01:56 PM
The current xgx agent at DS is from Hunan. He is not an employee of xgx. He just paid to advertise at xgx website. They basically expect non Taiwanese to pay a premium.

I have tried xgx agent service before. To be frank, i don't really like the way they served the customers. Maybe xgx has started by taiwanese, so their agents are trained to treat the customers in taiwanese style. Not say that their service is lousy but a bit difficult for me to accept. Just my point of view.

ISO 9000
11-11-2009, 02:29 PM
After some senior brothers have been to HZ/DS, i believed that most of them agreed that their prices is cheaper than DG. It is true that the hardware and software (ktv & sauna) in HZ may not par with the DG standard now. However, after staying 3 years in HZ, i feel that their standard are improving from day to day. Present HZ/CP is like few years ago DG. I believe that after the mtr (fast train) project is completed (another 2 years time), more cheongsters will come to HZ. By then, the price will not be as cheap as now but the hardware and software (in term of quality and quantity) will also improved. So enjoy HZ/DS while their price is still cheap.:D

When the MTR line is in service then the 'good times' are really over. I've already seen the ongoing railway construction on HZ roads. So let's enjoy the cheaper prices while it last. After that can shift to Heyuan or Meizhou for a brand new start. :D

Sinoview
11-11-2009, 07:06 PM

With yr so "many visits" to HZ cities n "DS".....plus the service of bro sbx's 'lao ban niang' as guide.....

U wont need any agent lah.......Hehe....

coolmanks
11-11-2009, 08:21 PM
I cheapskate mah; always looking for ways to cut costs. :p You mayor of course cannot do such no standard thing. hahahha:rolleyes:

With yr so "many visits" to HZ cities n "DS".....plus the service of bro sbx's 'lao ban niang' as guide.....

U wont need any agent lah.......Hehe....

Sinoview
12-11-2009, 07:23 AM
I cheapskate mah; always looking for ways to cut costs. :p You mayor of course cannot do such no standard thing. hahahha:rolleyes:

Ohch....U cheapskate ????

In ktv session,
- U ll sit wif 4 to 5 gals
- U pay yr share without any question though u r a light drinker
- U tip the gals more than normal
- Booked 2 models for double fly - overnight (fm the record)
- stay in the best hotel n best room
- so generous to yr KCs....

If u r cheapskate, then there s NO cashking liao.....

Who dare to call U cheap skate ? He must be blind n brain dead ? Haha.......

Sinoview
12-11-2009, 07:34 AM
sifu .... can bring me along or not ???
i promised i'll be a good boy boy ... :D :D

Bro.,

U dont pull my leg lah....

There ll long Q for both sexes waitin to bring U around,.....hehe....

BTW, i was at Yi de lu last week, many of the shops r stuff wif many Xmas decor items...Hv u gone for a look ?

Fm my experience, many of the ready available items r cheaper than "made to order" stuff......May be good for last min req.

adidas88
12-11-2009, 08:41 AM
Bro.,
U dont pull my leg lah....
There ll long Q for both sexes waitin to bring U around,.....hehe....
BTW, i was at Yi de lu last week, many of the shops r stuff wif many Xmas decor items...Hv u gone for a look ?
Fm my experience, many of the ready available items r cheaper than "made to order" stuff......May be good for last min req.
sifu ... how dare i pull ur leg ?? afterward pull the wrong leg, then how ?? :D
aiyah .. sifu bring me there .. sifu will teach me ...
others bring me there ... me gotta teach them ... so much different .. :D

thanks for the update on YiDeLu ...
kinda late to shop for x'mas stuffs now cos most of the projects r orledi up and going ... but good to know there r available supplies for last minute projects ...

coolmanks
12-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Aiya, this clearly as case of mistaken identity again...:confused: Have you been drinks too much fake alcohol in China again? hahaha
I do not mind, but you are going to offends a lot of cashkings and cash emperors here hahahhah

For the record,
1. I never double fly 2 models for overnight never ever did this.
2. At CA I always stay at LQD, it is definitely no where near the top hotel at CA. If I am cashking, I would staying at Parkview and only Parkview.
3. As for KC,I do not even understand the term KC, till you my Sifu enlighten me a couple of month back. Right?

So the person you described cannot be me right?

But you are right about me being a 'light drinker' who pay up with out question. The organizer being bigger sized than me is often the reason but not always the only reason. hahaha
If I volunteer to party with a heavy drinker like Dxxxx for e.g, it is because I consider them to be my friends; enjoy partying with them; happy to pay my share or more than my fair share of the bills. LOL
If I am not in the mood to paying heavy drinking bill , I would not party with them. The choice is mine.
I know that ordering of food in KTV sometime cannot be avoided. What I cannot stand is someone who do not make an effort to have dinner before coming to KTV. Though the cost of the food is very low, this would make me very unhappy. To me this is unnecessary expenditure cause by some selfish people.

Yes, I cannot stand even paying half a RMB more than necessary for any thing.

That's why I always buy my bottled water at the 天虹 supermarket instead of the 7/11@miraton. :D So does this alone qualified me as a sort of "cheapskate"? :p

Ohch....U cheapskate ????

In ktv session,
- U ll sit wif 4 to 5 gals
- U pay yr share without any question though u r a light drinker
- U tip the gals more than normal
- Booked 2 models for double fly - overnight (fm the record)
- stay in the best hotel n best room
- so generous to yr KCs....

If u r cheapskate, then there s NO cashking liao.....

Who dare to call U cheap skate ? He must be blind n brain dead ? Haha.......

Ok, TCSS resumes......

Calling calling my nephew,

Uncle looking to explore cheap and good place in DS in Dec. Please stand by. Must be cheap cheaper and cheapest ok....otherwise no CNY ang pow for you.

Hahahhah

shibaxian
12-11-2009, 11:44 AM
So does this alone qualified me as a sort of "cheapskate"? :p

Bro Coolman,
You are still not qualifying as a cheapskate. There are some criteria in order to be cheapskate.
1. When cheonging together in ktv session, a cheapskate will run away half way. Call back and say will pay back the next day. But next day forget everything.
2. The cheapskate will ask the working gal to accompany him for 3 days, but didnt pay at the end of the day. Because he just want to talk about KC with her and not money.
3. When having dinner together, if the cheapskate brings along his gal and you are alone. He will split the bill into 2 shares. If you brings along your gal and he is alone. He will split the bill into 3 shares.
This is a real case and this cheapskate is a member in SBF.

coolmanks
12-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Look like I have to work harder to qualify as a cheapskate. I promise I will work hard on it. :cool::cool:

But what you describe in point one is not a behavior of a cheapskate, the person is outright dishonest. This I cannot be.:D

Bro Coolman,
You are still not qualifying as a cheapskate. There are some criteria in order to be cheapskate.
1. When cheonging together in ktv session, a cheapskate will run away half way. Call back and say will pay back the next day. But next day forget everything.
2. The cheapskate will ask the working gal to accompany him for 3 days, but didnt pay at the end of the day. Because he just want to talk about KC with her and not money.
3. When having dinner together, if the cheapskate brings along his gal and you are alone. He will split the bill into 2 shares. If you brings along your gal and he is alone. He will split the bill into 3 shares.

JoeBlow
12-11-2009, 10:36 PM
I know that ordering of food in KTV sometime cannot be avoided. What I cannot stand is someone who do not make an effort to have dinner before coming to KTV. Though the cost of the food is very low, this would make me very unhappy. To me this is unnecessary expenditure cause by some selfish people.

Wah heng ah... from my few KTV cheongings with you, the last one in Miraton, lucky i never order any dinner.... Pls think HARDER to guess who I am. (ps I want to retire that nick)

Sad to say, in forum SB all sorts of people. Some good, some nice, some steady. Always a lot of black sheeps...

ISO 9000
13-11-2009, 12:24 AM
Calling calling my nephew,

Uncle looking to explore cheap and good place in DS in Dec. Please stand by. Must be cheap cheaper and cheapest ok....otherwise no CNY ang pow for you.

Hahahhah

Wow uncle your ang pow very hard to earn de. Hahaha. :D

coolmanks
13-11-2009, 08:49 AM
Ordering food? Even I do it occasionally. What I cannot stand is a guy who come to the KTV and order his dinner on arrival, 4days in a row. Then he eats it alone with this very big grin on his face as he have saved some of his personal expenses.

Guess who you are? No need to think HARD or it is HARDER as its SUCKs. Hahahha:D:D

Wah heng ah... from my few KTV cheongings with you, the last one in Miraton, lucky i never order any dinner.... Pls think HARDER to guess who I am. (ps I want to retire that nick)

Sad to say, in forum SB all sorts of people. Some good, some nice, some steady. Always a lot of black sheeps...

adidas88
13-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Ordering food? Even I do it occasionally. What I cannot stand is a guy who come to the KTV and order his dinner on arrival, 4days in a row. Then he eats it alone with this very big grin on his face as he have saved some of his personal expenses.
totally dispise such person who ordered dinner and eat alone ...
when we cheong together .. it shld be team spirit ....
eat together and drink together ... :) :)
even then ... isn't it respect and courtesy to check with others to join him for dinner ?? :(

Guess who you are? No need to think HARD or it is HARDER as its SUCKs. Hahahha
hm ... it ain't that HARD afterall ... ;)

coolmanks
13-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Bro,

When you going to HZ. Please posted some photo of the view of "HZ westlake" from your penthouse suites@惠州康帝国际酒店. :D:D

ISO 9000
13-11-2009, 01:14 PM

Guess who you are? No need to think HARD or it is HARDER as its SUCKs. Hahahha :D

eat together and drink together ... :)
even then ... isn't it respect and courtesy to check with others to join him for dinner ??

That's why my KTV sessions hope to remove such problems and misunderstandings. Ordering of any food is to be paid by that indivdual at his own cost. :) Sometimes it's paiseh for an organiser to tell people off on certain matters. However I as an agent will enforce fair play rules as it's my duty to look after the interests of everyone. ;)

coolmanks
13-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Its goes without saying, in your KTV session those who want to date or impressed the DJ by tipping more would have do so from they own pocket not the group account, right?:rolleyes:

Discliamer: The organizer who tipped the DJ more from group account and got a date with the DJ , would think that I am targeting him. I am not. This is just a general statement. :eek:

That's why my KTV sessions hope to remove such problems and misunderstandings. Ordering of any food is to be paid by that indivdual at his own cost. :) Sometimes it's paiseh for an organiser to tell people off on certain matters. However I as an agent will enforce fair play rules as it's my duty to look after the interests of everyone. ;)

ISO 9000
13-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Its goes without saying, in your KTV session those who want to date or impressed the DJ by tipping more would have do so from they own pocket not the group account, right? :rolleyes:

Discliamer: The organizer who tipped the DJ more from group account and got a date with the DJ , would think that I am targeting him. I am not. This is just a general statement. :eek:

Uncle coolmanks yes those who wish to tip extra should come from their own pockets. That's why must dedicate this kind of dirty job to agents mah. :cool: :D

coolmanks
13-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Bro Blow,

Since you like guessing game; that see if you can guess "which organiser who would think I am targeting him when I am not?"

My clue for you:- Do not think HARD or HARDER. In fact do not think at all. Just observe and observe very causally.

Dinner on me, if you can get this right.:D:D

Wah heng ah...Pls think HARDER to guess who I am. s...

prcsytlover
13-11-2009, 04:26 PM
eat together and drink together ... :) :)
even then ... isn't it respect and courtesy to check with others to join him for dinner ?? :(

Oh no siao liao!!!

CK dispise me liao...

Cause I dun drink with him...

JoeBlow
13-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Bro Blow,

Since you like guessing game; that see if you can guess "which organiser who would think I am targeting him when I am not?"

My clue for you:- Do not think HARD or HARDER. In fact do not think at all. Just observe and observe very causally.

Dinner on me, if you can get this right.:D:D

Aiya you very evil, want me to offend people... I lazy to look around lah...

So when is dinner? You better don't cheapo run away, but i think have to be after my trip.

Anyone here kind enough to share if DS or HZ city has yanda? Might need plan B if this thing continues...

adidas88
14-11-2009, 08:43 AM
Oh no siao liao!!!
CK dispise me liao...
Cause I dun drink with him...
no lar ... who said u neber drink with me before ???
u forgot abt CNY '09 ???
drink until i cannot walk ?? :) :)

shibaxian
14-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Hi,
i am in CP now with bro ISO. Can see that cp is very quiet now and most of the cheonging joints are closed. Presently, HZ is not affected by the yan da.

JCLane
14-11-2009, 12:24 PM
...we arrived at huizhou bus station, suddenly she said that her phone was stolen in the crowd...

..nvr believe it when sudden 'incident' happens... There was an incident encountered b4 - asked & paid for hp (expensive model) becos the previous one 'drown' into water - so she said. Some mths later, u saw the relative using it.. (bro ISO would understd when I relate about V-ger). One learns not to believe a single thing said..! Buddy said "gers are bitch these days, they wan to be f by playboy or nasty-paikia type, not nice-guy". I'm in the process of metamorph into one...(step 0.5).

......the man used the mm handphone to call me.....
...yea, speak nicely better than not. No point be hero... be 'paikia-like' oso must noe when to 'pai', when to 'kia'...

adidas88
14-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Bro,
When you going to HZ. Please posted some photo of the view of "HZ westlake" from your penthouse suites@惠州康帝国际酒店.
sure will do if i stayed there ...
is westlake a 3 stars hotel in HZ ???
what abt Kande hotel ???

bro ISO .. will need more information from u regarding HZ as we might make a short trip there soon .. :)

ISO 9000
14-11-2009, 03:36 PM
(bro ISO would understd when I relate about V-ger)

Which one?

Hi,

i am in CP now with bro ISO. Can see that cp is very quiet now and most of the cheonging joints are closed. Presently, HZ is not affected by the yan da.

Yes I'm reporting live from Bandao Spa in CP. Bro shibaxian is together with me. :D

bro ISO .. will need more information from u regarding HZ as we might make a short trip there soon .. :)

Ok let me know in advance. :)

adidas88
14-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Ok let me know in advance. :)
bro ... check ur PM .... :)

prcsytlover
15-11-2009, 07:27 PM
no lar ... who said u neber drink with me before ???
u forgot abt CNY '09 ???
drink until i cannot walk ?? :) :)
u say must eat and drink together mah...

but i only eat.. i no drink..

Pink_Flyod
16-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Bro ISO, the one you recommended to Bro Adidas seems interesting leh.. the one with HC, Hotel, and KTV in one place in Huizhou. BTW, I might also need to hire a car for a day to go around visiting factories in the vicinity of DG... do they have private car to pick us up from Shenzhen airport ?

ISO 9000
16-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Bro ISO, the one you recommended to Bro Adidas seems interesting leh.. the one with HC, Hotel, and KTV in one place in Huizhou. BTW, I might also need to hire a car for a day to go around visiting factories in the vicinity of DG... do they have private car to pick us up from Shenzhen airport ?

3 star and above hotels in HZ have KTV, sauna, spa, etc. all in one place. Those I dare not recommend to him as it might not be up to CASH KING's standard. So I only recommended him the best and most expensive 5 star hotel in HZ. For me even if 0 star I also cheong. So not an issue. :D

As for the private car booking let me check around how much to bao one vehicle for a full day once you've confirmed your schedule. :)

coolmanks
16-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Cheapo? But I am trying very hard to be one......

The truth is that the person who ordered food 4 time in row on arrival does not exist or at least I have not met him yet. I can still remember good old days, when sifu Kiwi, Newyorker and myself on our frist trip in CA. How we got lost looking for food before rushing to the KTV sessions. The point of my posting is that no need to be a cheapo (like me:rolleyes:) counting every cents till you cannot enjoy your party, but please do not purposely EAT at the KTV just to lower your personal expense as well. Same for extra tips for DJ and MM or AM. Please if you want to impress her, want to smell her, DO NOT abuse the group expenses.

Plan B? thought you always have plan A to Z ready. lol

want me to offend people... I lazy to

So when is dinner? You better don't cheapo run away, but i think have to be after my trip.

Anyone here kind enough to share if DS or HZ city has yanda? Might need plan B if this thing continues...

CK,

"HZ Westlake" is also known as small westlake/小西湖. It is nice but not quite comparable to the real 西湖 at hangzhou.

Kande is a very nice hotel that offers the best views of 小西湖. Bro SBX Can get very good rate for this hotel- 30% off ctrip rate. Looking at photos is the only alternative for us who cannot afford to stay there.

Thanks you in advance for your photos.

sure will do if i stayed there ...
is westlake a 3 stars hotel in HZ ???
what abt Kande hotel ???

bro ISO .. will need more information from u regarding HZ as we might make a short trip there soon

prcsytlover
16-11-2009, 05:05 PM

The truth is that the person who ordered food 4 time in row on arrival does not exist or at least I have not met him yet. I can still remember good old days, when sifu Kiwi, Newyorker and myself on our frist trip in CA. How we got lost looking for food before rushing to the KTV sessions. The point of my posting is that no need to be a cheapo (like me:rolleyes:) counting every cents till you cannot enjoy your party, but please do not purposely EAT at the KTV just to lower your personal expense as well. Same for extra tips for DJ and MM or AM. Please if you want to impress her, want to smell her, DO NOT abuse the group expenses.

ha ha.. u really knows him inside out!!! but i think maybe plan A-Z still not enough.. :D

coolmanks
16-11-2009, 05:44 PM
http://big5.tabimado.net/sight/img/map-guangdong.gif

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6310/locationk.jpg
Looking at map:-Distance from DS from CP or SZ罗湖 is same. But the expressway mean that it is easier and cheaper to go DS from SZ罗湖.

bro ... check ur PM .... :)

JoeBlow
16-11-2009, 06:58 PM

Wau this nick's post comes very slow. You cheapo wannabe, I better have my free dinner before you run away. Suan me like that u feel good meh... I don't have many plans, just cannot decide where to go... you see... know too much, too many choices and need to accomodate "bros"! haha.

Your conversation with me on some of the hearsay and accusation makes me very hot. PRCSYTLOVER is just downstairs, you can find out from him what actually happened that night. He was the organiser that day.
:mad::mad::mad:

ha ha.. u really knows him inside out!!! but i think maybe plan A-Z still not enough..

Instead of suaning me, why don't you go waste your energy on how to tackle your next footie target!!! :D

adidas88
16-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Looking at map:-Distance from DS from CP or SZ?? is same. But the expressway mean that it is easier and cheaper to go DS from SZ??.
thank u bro for the PM reply and map of DG ...
looks like we might make a trip to DS instead of HZ then ... :D

coolmanks
16-11-2009, 09:42 PM
"When it come to offending people you does not need my help?"

Think the statement that started it all......... well it is entirely based on hearsay...clearly untrue and false...TCSS suaning only, no need to be :mad:at all.

Enjoys yr trips at CP as hearsay that CP back to normal .

09.11.16最新天氣報告
CA部分恢復正常...武場夜總會正常...三拿只做熟客...FL.花市沐足部分正常

CPK房全部恢復正常FL~SN~筋於剛SN~花式沐足一切正常

Your conversation with me on some of the hearsay:mad:

Aiya you very evil, want me to offend people.....

coolmanks
16-11-2009, 10:12 PM
deleted

double post.

coolmanks
16-11-2009, 10:14 PM
CK,

双飞 lah. Please go to HZ city as well, otherwise I cannot enjoys your photos of 小西湖.

HZ city and DS is only less than 30 minutes and 100RMB by car.

I thanks you in advance.

And no hype- the DJ at HZ city is prettier than any I have met in CP or CA to date.

coolmanks
16-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Some general info about Sauna at HZ city. All copied from other website and not verified.

东山阁
桑拿场所:东山阁 消费价格:300-500元 详细地址:惠州市惠城区鹅岭北路16号一栋 联系电话:东山阁提供桑拿、按摩、康体,、饮食娱乐等全方位一体化的休闲娱乐服务。设有自助餐厅、按摩室、 贵宾区、客房、休息区、会员自助餐厅等十余个服务项目。 消费时提...
+阅读全文Posted at 2009-08-06 11:28:13 by sn942 views(52)
天鹅湖桑拿中心
桑拿场所:天鹅湖桑拿中心 消费价格:300-500元 详细地址:惠州市惠城区麦地路22号 联系电话:天鹅湖桑拿中心提供桑拿、按摩、康体,、饮食娱乐等全方位一体化的休闲娱乐服务。设有自助餐厅、 按摩室、贵宾区、客房、休息区、会员自助餐厅等十余个服务项目。...
+阅读全文Posted at 2009-08-05 23:06:42 by sn942 views(155)
莱茵桑拿
桑拿场所:莱茵桑拿 消费价格:300-500元 详细地址:惠州市惠城区东湖路一街3号2楼 联系电话:莱茵桑拿提供桑拿、按摩、康体,、饮食娱乐等全方位一体化的休闲娱乐服务。设有自助餐厅、按摩室 、贵宾区、客房、休息区、会员自助餐厅等十余个服务项目。 消费...
+阅读全文Posted at 2009-08-05 23:05:38 by sn942 views(37)
麦科特酒店
桑拿场所:麦科特酒店 消费价格:300-500元 详细地址:惠州市惠城区麦科特大道63号 联系电话:麦科特酒店是一家三星级的商务型酒店,位于惠州市市中心,毗邻滨江公园、数码街,集旅游、商务、 餐饮、康乐于一体。酒店共12层,装修一新、高雅别致,使用面积...
+阅读全文Posted at 2009-08-05 23:04:01 by sn942 views(29)
名嘉侬侬桑拿
桑拿场所:名嘉侬侬桑拿 消费价格:300-500元 详细地址:惠州市惠城区麦兴路19号名家电2楼联系电话: 名嘉侬侬桑拿提供桑拿、按摩、康体,、饮食娱乐等全方位一体化的休闲娱乐服务。设有自助餐厅、按摩室、贵宾 区、客房、休息区、会员自助餐厅等十余个服务...
+阅读全文Posted at 2009-08-03 11:13:45 by sn942 views(43)
海湖大酒店
桑拿场所:海湖大酒店桑拿 消费价格:300-500元 详细地址:惠州市惠城区南坛路8号 联系电话: 惠州市海湖大酒店是一家集餐饮、旅游、娱乐、商场等服务为一体的综合性涉外旅游大酒店。特委任广州东方酒店 管理有限公司管理,按现代化酒店管理的经营理念,进行...
+阅读全文Posted at 2009-08-03 11:06:56 by sn942 views(34)
大富贵酒店
桑拿场所:大富贵酒店 消费价格:300-500元 详细地址:惠州市惠城区水口镇大湖溪广汕路 联系电话: 大富贵酒店提供桑拿,按摩,康体,饮食娱乐等全方位一体化的休闲娱乐服务。设有自助餐厅、按摩室、贵宾区、 客房、休息区、会员自助餐厅 等十余个服务项目。...
+阅读全文Posted at 2009-08-02 11:26:51 by sn942 views(48)
莲惠桑拿
桑拿场所:莲惠桑拿 消费价格:300-500元 详细地址:惠州市惠城区汽车金叶大酒店旁 联系电话:莲惠桑拿提供桑拿、按摩、康体,、饮食娱乐等全方位一体化的休闲娱乐服务。设有自助餐厅、按摩室 、贵宾区、客房、休息区、会员自助餐厅等十余个服务项目。 消费...
君豪桑拿中心
桑拿场所:君豪桑拿中心 消费价格:300-500元 详细地址:惠州市惠城区下角南路3号 联系电话: 惠州君豪大酒店是香港和西湖中旅社合作的涉外酒店,酒店设计教研,古罗马外墙设计,别具特式,设备齐全,配 合设施完善,集餐饮、娱乐为一体,应有尽有,环境优美...
+阅读全文Posted at 2009-08-01 17:34:28 by sn942 views(57)
丽都宾馆桑拿
桑拿场所:天鹅汇 消费价格:300-500元 详细地址:惠州市惠城区鹅岭东路4号联系电话:0752-2278888-3918 惠州丽都宾馆提供桑拿、按摩、康体,、饮食娱乐等全方位一体化的休闲娱乐服务。设有自助餐厅、按摩室、贵宾 区、客房、休息区、会员自助餐厅等十余个服...

coolmanks
17-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Website with good info about DS

ˮƵɣá - ͷµĴ - ̳šƵꡬˮɣáز (http://bbs.0752cc.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86&page=1)

:D:D

prcsytlover
17-11-2009, 12:40 AM
Instead of suaning me, why don't you go waste your energy on how to tackle your next footie target!!! :D

KNN!!! how can u tell the whole what I'm doing.. Now I perfer KJ.. ha ha

coolmanks
17-11-2009, 01:25 AM
淡水的美丽传说

淡水名字的由来有一个传说

明朝时设置淡水卫城,保护大亚湾沿海区域

明末清初,部分居住在梅州的客家人迁至淡水

周末,只要在惠阳淡水街头走一走,就会发现惠阳街头的酒店、宾馆、洗脚屋门前停满挂深圳、东莞、香港等 地车牌的小车,其中深圳牌小车占一半。这就是淡水小镇的魅力,真正称得上是深圳的后花园。淡水居民告诉记者 ,在淡水街头或者娱乐场所遇见香港明星不要惊奇,他们经常在淡水消费。

惠州市惠阳区淡水镇的名字来历有个传说:相传很久以前,淡水镇一带地下都是咸水。有对夫妻在这里耕田, 比较穷。老公在田里劳动,老婆在家煮好饭往田里送。路上碰见一个饥饿的老人,妇人很善良,就让了点饭给他吃 。没想到老人把所有的饭都吃了。妇人说,你把饭都吃了,我老公就没饭吃了。老人说,以后这里都是淡水,不怕 没饭吃了。他用拐杖往地上一戳,就冒出淡水来

惠阳的淡水镇是历史悠久的古老集镇。相传在宋朝末年的时候,这里是个小墟场,名为上墟,后改名锅 笃镇。明朝的时候,为了警卫海疆,设置淡水卫城,用于保护大亚湾沿海区域。随着经济的发展,人口的增长, 加上水运及陆路交通的便利,到了清朝乾隆初期,这里已经成为较大的集镇,改为淡水墟,并设有 司署等行政管理机构。鸦片战争后,这里又成为惠阳和香港贸易进出口的地方,商业贸易发展较快,并形成了 大鱼街、猪行街、灯笼街和米街 等商品交易专业街道。

淡水镇在历史上一直都是客家人生活居住的地方,明末清初的时候,受清兵南下的影响,居住于梅州一带的部 分客家人向东、南、西迁移,有的客家人就到了惠阳这些地方,这时候迁移至惠阳、惠东一带定居的客家人世世代 代一直讲梅县客家话。数百年来,客家话凭着自己优势影响着邻近方言,同时也不可避免地又受邻近方言,尤其是 受粤语的影响,接受这些方言的某些因素,逐步形成与梅县话稍有差异的惠阳客家话。

玩:娱乐从夜间开始

一般来到淡水,大饱口福过后就开始丰富的娱乐生活,然后就是寻找住的地方。淡水的夜间娱乐设施珠三角一 带应是有些名气的。

整个淡水有酒店80多家,其中三星级以上的酒店有9家,高、中、低档次的消费场所都有,适合不同的消费 人群;同档次的消费在淡水要比在深圳低一半左右。当地政府提倡大力发展第三产业,提升服务质量,营造良好的 消费环境。

夜晚漫步淡水街头,处处都是沐足城、桑拿城、ktv场所,有的栖身在酒店、宾馆中,有的自立门面,鳞次 栉比。淡水夜间娱乐场所之旺,让人称奇。每间夜场门口停满从广州、深圳、东莞来的小车,因这三个城市车牌第 一个字母分别是a、b、s,民间称之为abs现象。而三个城市中,深圳车最多。

住:四星级酒店300元

在淡水有吃在丽晶、玩在世纪华苑之说。位于淡水东华大道的世纪华园大酒店有289间设计考究的豪华 客房,粤式餐厅、咖啡厅、酒吧和多功能宴会厅皆有,桑拿中心、游泳池、棋牌室等娱乐项目也一应俱全,其中尤 以华园俱乐部最有特色,设有大型歌舞表演大厅、酒吧、82间卡拉ok贵宾房。

如果要住得舒服和奢华,可以考虑棕榈岛内的酒店。这里花销就高些,可选择酒店式公寓,一般一套有三间客 房,花销在1500元以上

如果要住得实惠,可选择淡水镇上众多的小旅店。价格便宜的酒店也多,一般二三星标准的在这里才100多 元钱,四星级的也才300元左右。

游:廖仲恺叶挺故居

来到淡水后,如果时间来得及,应该到周边走走。惠阳淡水及其周边地区涌现出了一大批的仁人志士,很多历 史事件都发生在这块土地上,也留下了相当多的遗迹。

当年很多追随孙中山的革命人士也就是惠阳的客家人,如廖仲恺、叶挺等就是惠阳的骄傲。

驱车从淡水人民路往秋长方向,穿过秋长墟镇,按指示牌右拐即可到叶挺将军的故居,车程十多分钟。故居位 于秋长镇周田村会水楼,为叶挺祖屋,是叶挺祖父叶沛林所建。百多年来,虽战火频繁,都没有被破坏。1980 年经维修正式对外开放。2003年叶挺故居重新修缮后,占地面积12400平方米。

叶挺家居生活相当简朴,故居内很多陈设都是普通农家田间劳作时的用物,如各种大小箩筐、锄头、锹铣等, 墙上还挂着已破损的斗笠、收割用的镰刀。

每到周末,大批深圳人驾车来淡水休闲,很多人就是冲着这里的美食而来。在这里可以品尝到正宗的客家菜, 其中以东江盐鸡、东江酿豆腐、梅菜扣肉等客家招牌菜最受欢迎。

客家菜:

正宗,正宗

东江盐鸡首创于东江一带。300多年前的东江地区沿海的一些盐场,有人把熟鸡用纱纸包好放入盐堆腌 储,这种鸡肉鲜香可口,别有风味。后来东江首府盐业发达,当地的菜馆争用最好的菜肴款待客人,于是创制了鲜 鸡烫盐制的方法现现食。

东江酿豆腐源于古时中原人包饺子的习惯,因迁徙到岭南无麦可包饺子,逢年过节,便想出了酿豆腐的吃法。 因岭南有黄豆而少面,所以前人用黄豆制成豆腐包饺子。豆腐用煎、酿、煲等制法,原煲上桌,热气腾腾,味香汁 浓,玲珑剔透,极具食相。

梅菜扣肉,扣肉中的一种,精选横沥镇土桥梅菜芯为料,以肥而著名。一般第一次品尝此菜的人,都会因为它 的肥腻而止筷。然而当你大胆地咀嚼一块,满嘴流油的时候,你会感觉绝对没有红烧肉那么肥腻。梅菜吸油,五花 肉又会带着梅菜的清香,梅菜和肥五花肉的搭配真的可以说是绝配。

美食:

三五个人100元

只要来到淡水,想找一处品尝美食,那是再容易不过的事。淡水有酒店80多间,其中不少都设有饭市,另更 有大批街头酒楼,价廉物美。记者在此推荐几家最有代表性的。

现有3家分店的新美味以其独到的客家菜风靡淡水,称得上是这里中低档酒楼的代表。新美味装修简洁,现在 淡水镇繁华路段的土湖、立交桥、花街路口都可觅到它的踪影,往往中午晚上,正当饭市时,这里密密麻麻停的都 是车辆,可见其吸引力。

进入店里,随便找一小房,三五个人点一碟东江盐鸡,再来一个东江酿豆腐,最后可稍奢侈一下,再来一个香 葱炒香蟹,然后搭配一个青菜,花销也就100元左右,但吃得你唇齿生香,大呼过瘾。

有同行者称这里有三大特色,首先服务好,其次菜好,再说上菜特快,一般点菜后不过5分钟,就可敞开肚皮 吃了。

另还推荐丽晶集团下属的三家酒店,新丽晶大酒店、丽景花园酒店、丽豪酒店,分别位于淡水开城大道、南门 西街等处。在淡水坊间,有吃在丽晶之说,丽晶在高档次酒楼中是最具有代表性的。

据新丽晶大酒店公关营销部总监朱文博绍说,现在淡水宴、公司宴一般都选在新丽晶大酒店。记者一行在其1 6楼吃过自助餐,品种丰富,菜式精美,另有专业钢琴师在大厅里演奏名曲,让人感叹每位68元的花 销超值。

随着大亚湾中海壳牌南海石化项目的开工,大批外国专家常住惠阳。为了迎合来自各国工作人员的不同饮食习 惯,淡水镇内的异国美食餐馆如雨后春笋般不断涌现,单日本餐馆就不少于五家,其他的如泰国餐馆、韩国餐馆、 意大利餐馆等更加层出不穷,这对于一个小镇来说是极为罕见的。

深圳-淡水全程45分钟

淡水紧邻深圳龙岗区坑梓街道,从深圳驱车前往非常方便。

如果从坑梓街道过去,走坪(山)龙(岗)公路驱车10分钟就到淡水了。如果从深圳市区内出发就得出梅林 关,走梅观高速,拐机荷高速、上深汕高速,在淡水出口处下即可。全程45分钟。如在罗湖区内出发可走沙湾, 出沙湾检查站,直走拐机荷高速,上深汕高速。

现在正在兴建又一条高速,即惠深沿海高速公路,明年可能通车。如果这条路建成后,从盐田区过来可直走此 高速15分钟就可到大亚湾,然后拐到淡水即可。

ISO 9000
17-11-2009, 02:31 AM
And no hype- the DJ at HZ city is prettier than any I have met in CP or CA to date.

Yes this is a true fact! Bros must see for themselves. :D

Gentle Reminder: Throwing money in the hope to bed the DJ doesn't work. ;)

coolmanks
17-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Gentle Reminder: Throwing money in the hope to bed the DJ doesn't work. ;)

Now CK is so discouraged by your comment, he do not want to go HZ anymore.:rolleyes: hahaha

Shanghai Lovers
17-11-2009, 09:53 AM
So happening here. Great lobang.

coolmanks
17-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Since CK is going......I shall try to post only the CashKing class lobang.

Starting with hotel.

Best hotel:惠州家路国际大酒店
Homeland International Hotel

http://images3.ctrip.com/hotelimage/46804/0A9B0C1D-19B0-41CE-A571-FDF655CF02DB/550/370.jpg

Prices only RMB380 @ctrip.

Not located at 开城大道, which is center of action but DS is a small town, only 5 minutes away by cab. Most exp sauna also located here.:cool::cool:

coolmanks
17-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Others recommended hotel are:

新丽晶大酒店- rate@ctrip is 238 for weekday and 188 for weekend(without breakfast)
http://images3.ctrip.com/hotelimage/54376/BC2E236C-63B2-4936-8884-274C544470C7/550/370.jpg

时尚金鼎酒店-rate 180 without bf

http://zhcrazy.net/2009d/dsjd005.jpg

Pink_Flyod
17-11-2009, 05:46 PM
The hotel in HZ is so cheap har... I wonder how the bed feels like. I can't take hard bed.. old liao and not a good place to bonk gals... my knees get bruises... I need to get the pillow to cushion the blow on the knees if it is a hard bed.

prcsytlover
17-11-2009, 06:10 PM

时尚金鼎酒店-rate 180 without bf

the rate u quote is ctrip rate.. if get from other agents, will it be cheaper? Like ISO9000 :confused:

coolmanks
17-11-2009, 08:03 PM
This only Agent ISO can answer. :D:D

You planning a trip to DS or HZ? I follow u can?

the rate u quote is ctrip rate.. if get from other agents, will it be cheaper? Like ISO9000 :confused:

prcsytlover
17-11-2009, 10:33 PM
This only Agent ISO can answer. :D:D

You planning a trip to DS or HZ? I follow u can?

U must be joking.. ha ha..

I'm a blind.. I need someone like u whose a 识途老马 to lead me ard in DS or HZ。。

For ur info, i'm planning to go DS and HZ for more than a year liao.. till now have not even step foot there.. ha ha.. dun place too high hope on me ..

LaoHuangGua
18-11-2009, 04:58 AM

This is the same rate as that offered by Taiwanese agent XGX. However, if booking through XGX, you can tap into its local rep XiaoGus local knowledge and its arranged activities if you are traveling alone and unsure where to go.

I would highly recommend this hotel for new visitors to DS due to its central location within walking distance to many other hotels (=saunas), restaurants (including a good & cheap Hakka restaurant next door), KTVs, performing pubs, Wal-mart and the bus terminal for the bus going to SZ. The bus going to HZ city also pass through the main road round the corner. It has been renovated, so hardware is acceptable and good value for money. Bro Pink Floyd if my memory serves me well (since it has been a year since I last stayed there,) the bed is quite soft.;)

Added bonus for New Regent is its sauna that has MMs in OL attire (very chio) in addition to the normal ones, the renovated KTV (used to be 1-4-7, not sure about it now) has been very good hunting ground for me, and the Chinese restaurant offers good DimSum for supper.

Sinoview
18-11-2009, 08:07 AM
This is the same rate as that offered by Taiwanese agent XGX. However, if booking through XGX, you can tap into its local rep XiaoGus local knowledge and its arranged activities if you are traveling alone and unsure where to go.

I would highly recommend this hotel for new visitors to DS due to its central location within walking distance to many other hotels (=saunas), restaurants (including a good & cheap Hakka restaurant next door), KTVs, performing pubs, Wal-mart and the bus terminal for the bus going to SZ. The bus going to HZ city also pass through the main road round the corner. It has been renovated,

Added bonus for New Regent is its sauna
the renovated KTV (used to be 1-4-7, not sure about it now)
and the Chinese restaurant offers good DimSum for supper.

Yes... this 新丽晶大酒店- is very strategically located in DS.
Very good value except that the room is a bit small.
When we ll there, for every 10 room nights booked there s one free night. ( book directly thru the hotel). No breakfast but they give a 20rmb meal voucher then... But that was sometime back. Hehe...

I think this Xiaogu - is also a manager in this hotel too....hehe...

Yes this KTV is 1 but its 5 n 8. If my memory is correct.

Good info....

adidas88
18-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Gentle Reminder: Throwing money in the hope to bed the DJ doesn't work.

Now CK is so discouraged by your comment, he do not want to go HZ anymore. hahaha
no no no .... money is only for those who want it ...
the DJ's there need luv and care ... and i have plentiful of it :D

For ur info, i'm planning to go DS and HZ for more than a year liao.. till now have not even step foot there.. ha ha.. dun place too high hope on me ..
i can vouch for this ... his plan hardly goes into action ... :D
he's a member of NATO ... :D

Since CK is going......I shall try to post only the CashKing class lobang.
Best hotel:惠州家路国际大酒店
Homeland International Hotel
Prices only RMB380 @ctrip.
Not located at 开城大道, which is center of action but DS is a small town, only 5 minutes away by cab. Most exp sauna also located here
wow .. at only 380rmb/nite ... this hotel exterior looks like Raffles Hotel in SG .. but dun know how's the interior ...

Very good value except that the room is a bit small.
hm ... sounds good... convenient location ...

will be making a short trip to DS in dec ...
will post feedbacks and pics when i'm back ...

coolmanks
18-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Yes both hotels location is very good. And both while not 5 stars or comparable to HH; is good enough for most of us here. And think of the two 时尚金鼎酒店 rooms is newer and larger.

As tapping into a "agent" knowledge, in the open space here, I would only said that tapping a WRONG Agent- would make you a BIG CARROT HEAD.

And Sauna at new regent is 280 and 380 all in. But limited selection.

This is the same rate as that offered by Taiwanese agent XGX.
Added bonus for New Regent is its sauna that has MMs in OL attire (very chio) in addition to the normal ones, the renovated KTV (used to be 1-4-7, not sure about it now) has been very good hunting ground for me, and the Chinese restaurant offers good DimSum for supper.

10 for 1, I did not know that. Book with XGX got or must goes direct?
Now must jio more kakis hahha ( See told you I cheapskate :D)
- Anyone interested? Early dec around 7 to 15 Dec. PM me.

I think this Xiaogu - is also a manager in this hotel too....hehe...

But CK, when so busy jet here jet there where got time for luv and care?. lol

Yes, if you stay there please share more photos about the hotel.

Picture

no no no .... money is only for those who want it ... the DJ's there need luv and care ... and i have plentiful of it :D
wow .. at only 380rmb/nite ... this hotel exterior looks like Raffles Hotel in SG .. but dun know how's the interior ...

hm ... sounds good... convenient location ...

will be making a short trip to DS in dec ...
will post feedbacks and pics when i'm back ...

Sinoview
18-11-2009, 11:13 AM
As tapping into a "agent" knowledge, in the open space here, I would only said that tapping a WRONG Agent- would make you a BIG CARROT HEAD.

10 for 1, I did not know that. Book with XGX got or must goes direct?
Now must jio more kakis hahha ( See told you I cheapskate :D)
- Anyone interested? Early dec around 7 to 15 Dec. PM me.

Yes.. i fully agreed.... that xiaogu is not so professional...esp when he brought us to sauna....

He made us pay him "first"... later i found out we ll charged higher than the normal customers. That's NOT a good agent.....

A good agent is someone who can bring us to "good" places yet DO NOT pay a single cts more than their regular customers yet we enjoy a treatment of VIP.

In fact, in DS we dont need any agent lah...... Hotel can be booked thru ctrip... ktv phone number can be find out easily thru the hotel, sauna is everywhere at competitive prices..... Moreover DS is so small.....hehe..

That 10 free 1 offer was posted at the hotel reception counter then..... So i think regardless which ever channel we book thru we ll get it......

LaoHuangGua
18-11-2009, 11:48 AM

And Sauna at new regent is 280 and 380 all in. But limited selection.

I agree. Ive occasionally used their services, and aware of their practices. IMHO, Agents are necessary devils, especially if you are visiting for the first time and alone for me, the main concern is safety. In this day and age, bad agents can be easily exposed and will no doubt affect their businesses. And bros are also a lot more informed and they can make their own judgement. Obviously, Agents have to make their money somehow the question being how and whether it is reasonable. At the end of the day, different strokes for different folks the bottom line is whether we get a good bonk.:D

BTW, New Regent also has two more affliated SNs across the street one is massive and much better selections, but also more expensive me, Lao liao - cannot remember the cost oredi. Maybe some bros can go check them out and give an update.;)

ISO 9000
18-11-2009, 01:56 PM
BTW, New Regent also has two more affliated SNs across the street one is massive and much better selections, but also more expensive me, Lao liao - cannot remember the cost oredi. Maybe some bros can go check them out and give an update.;)

The other two are Legend and Regal Hotel. Anyway lots of saunas in DS catering to different budgets. :)

etct88
18-11-2009, 02:06 PM
The other two are Legend and Regal Hotel. Anyway lots of saunas in DS catering to different budgets. :)

......CPR, don't want to go home liao?????:confused:....... like that I also want to get out liao....;)

ps, CPR = Chang Ping Resident

ISO 9000
18-11-2009, 02:11 PM
......CPR, don't want to go home liao?????:confused:....... like that I also want to get out liao....;)

ps, CPR = Chang Ping Resident

Hey uncle now venturing into China also? Come find me lah. :D

Me see bros groping and bring sexy KTV MMs back to bonk almost everyday. It takes a lot of discipline ok? Me only TCSS with the DJs and mummys only. :D

coolmanks
18-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Please posts your service menu for HZ and DS.

Me see bros groping and bring sexy KTV MMs back to bonk almost everyday. It takes a lot of discipline ok? Me only TCSS with the DJs and mummys only. :D

etct88
18-11-2009, 02:19 PM

cum and fine you..... cannot la.... I fcuking super disciplineless one:o, go and left no vegetable....... scare scare .....

You can TCSS with them, I cannot tan han TCSS (tickle cock shiok shiok).. then how?:confused:

Pink_Flyod
18-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks Bro LaoHuangGua for the information that the hotel offer soft beds... I don't need more bruises on my knees than what it is necessary when there is no option...hahaha...

Coincidentally, I met a ex-hostess and now a mami in a KTV last night in Surabaya, Indonesia. She used to sit in my room when I visited the KTV she used to work as a hostess but now she had become a mami in the new KTV. She lives in Danshui !!!! but was originally from Hangzhou. I will try to fish out more information on Danshui KTV scene later tonight when I go there again... this is not to say that information provided by the bro here is not reliable... who knows she would lead me to mami or KJ in danshui...:D

adidas88
18-11-2009, 09:09 PM

DS ... here i cum .... :D :D

Dermarko
18-11-2009, 11:49 PM

I have been to Legend Hotel in Danshui before, not to stay but to have the oil massage there...The massage is good and for those who enjoy HJ, the gals there have this service at no extra charges..All in for only 178rmb and you have all the privacy as you are having your massage in the hotel room itself..:)

prcsytlover
18-11-2009, 11:56 PM
DS ... here i cum .... :D :D
how can u leave me behind :(

ISO 9000
19-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Might be in DS on 19/11/09 (Thu). :)

shibaxian
19-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Last 3 days, there is a sudden drop in temperature. Yesterday night the temperature is only 6 deg. For those brothers coming to HZ city, please wear thicker cloth. Most of the sauna and ktv are only 30% occupied. Even i slept early at night.

shibaxian
19-11-2009, 08:10 PM
These days, a few brothers asked me whether there is naked ktv in HZ city. But sad to said that all ktvs in HZ/DS are pure pure one.
Recently, opposite my sauna open a newly renovated small sized ktv. I have discuss with the ktv boss about the naked ktv. We decided to work hand in hand regarding this concept.
Brothers are able to choose the sauna gals and bring to the opposite ktv for half naked party.
The price per bottle of beer is rmb 15~18. The mininum charges for the small ktv is rmb 298. The price for the normal gals are 3-6-9. The price for OL are 4-8-12. As all the gals are trained in Sauna, the brothers are able to get sauna type of service on bed. I have tried this concept out yesterday, and it worked out good. This is only opened for SBF brothers. PM me if you are interested.
Pls don't flame me as this is the first time i introduced about my business here. Just trying to get max. fun for all the brothers. Can reassure all things will be well take care of.

adidas88
19-11-2009, 08:38 PM
how can u leave me behind :(
KNN ... u still dare to said ...
u cum to DG and neber even tell me .... :mad:
cum here in stealth mode izzit ... :D
Recently, opposite my sauna open a newly renovated small sized ktv.
bro ... ur sauna is in HZ or DS ??
me will be dropping by DS soon and would like to visit ur sauna .. :)

shibaxian
19-11-2009, 09:07 PM

Hi Bro,
my sauna is in HZ city. I think one of your friends has mentioned the date you are coming. But too bad i will be back to S'pore by then. Anyway i have given my 'lao ban niang' contact number to your friend. Can contact her if i am not around.

coolmanks
19-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Adidas,

HZ city is along the way if you are traveling from DS to CP. So stop over at HZ and take some photos to show us. :D:D

Hi Bro,
my sauna is in HZ city. I think one of your friends has mentioned the date you are coming. But too bad i will be back to S'pore by then. Anyway i have given my 'lao ban niang' contact number to your friend. Can contact her if i am not around.

adidas88
19-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Adidas,
HZ city is along the way if you are traveling from DS to CP. So stop over at HZ and take some photos to show us.
unfortunately me will be going to DS from SZ airport ... :(
looks like i have to go HZ in my end dec trip ....
Hi Bro,
no worries bro .... i'll drop by in end dec and hope to meet up with u ... :)

prcsytlover
20-11-2009, 12:12 AM
KNN ... u still dare to said ...
u cum to DG and neber even tell me .... :mad:
cum here in stealth mode izzit ... :D

I where got go china.. me still in sillypore leh.. :(

adidas88
20-11-2009, 08:39 AM
I where got go china.. me still in sillypore leh.. :(
izzit ??? from ur postings, i thought u r in china now ... :D :D paiseh
maybe u r in chinatown ... :rolleyes:

ISO 9000
20-11-2009, 12:24 PM
These days, a few brothers asked me whether there is naked ktv in HZ city. But sad to said that all ktvs in HZ/DS are pure pure one.
Recently, opposite my sauna open a newly renovated small sized ktv. I have discuss with the ktv boss about the naked ktv. We decided to work hand in hand regarding this concept.
Brothers are able to choose the sauna gals and bring to the opposite ktv for half naked party.
The price per bottle of beer is rmb 15~18. The mininum charges for the small ktv is rmb 298. The price for the normal gals are 3-6-9. The price for OL are 4-8-12. As all the gals are trained in Sauna, the brothers are able to get sauna type of service on bed. I have tried this concept out yesterday, and it worked out good. This is only opened for SBF brothers. PM me if you are interested.
Pls don't flame me as this is the first time i introduced about my business here. Just trying to get max. fun for all the brothers. Can reassure all things will be well take care of.

Please standby #3X for me to press her 38E boobs. :D

prcsytlover
20-11-2009, 02:53 PM
izzit ??? from ur postings, i thought u r in china now ... :D :D paiseh
maybe u r in chinatown ... :rolleyes:
ah!!! how u know... u following me !!!

coolmanks
20-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Heavy rain here. Relatively cool as well.

Heavy rain causes knee-high floods in Bukit Timah
Posted: 19 November 2009 1935 hrs

Heavy rain causes knee-high floods in Bukit Timah

SINGAPORE: Heavy and intense rain caused flooding in some parts of Singapore in the early part of Thursday afternoon.

The situation was especially bad in Bukit Timah. At its peak, the flood waters reached knee level.

The affected areas were the stretches from Coronation Road to Third Avenue and from Wilby Road to Blackmore Road. The junction of Sixth Avenue with Bukit Timah Road was also flooded.

Last 3 days, there is a sudden drop in temperature. Yesterday night the temperature is only 6 deg. For those brothers coming to HZ city, please wear thicker cloth. Most of the sauna and ktv are only 30% occupied. Even i slept early at night.

New way to spice up the actions are always more than welcome.
If you can arrange for girls of other profession to 客串 will even be better. E.g. IF DJ even if it is Cashking type pricing like 300/1200/2000 (plus one room booking@her work place for ST and LT), still sure full house. :D:D
Any non working girls joining KTV action whenever they need $, would also see very high demand as well.

shibaxian
21-11-2009, 12:10 AM
Please standby #3X for me to press her 38E boobs. :D

When are you coming? I will be going to foshan on 22/11.

shibaxian
21-11-2009, 12:24 AM
These few days, due to cold weather, really spolit my cheonging mood. Now i know cold weather is guys' real enemy.
Due to cold weather, i have to cancel the soccer match with two big boobs gals. When i went to try out 1 sauna, i can't believe i left after 30mins. The sauna gal got big boobs and slim body, with quite pretty face. But took 10mins for me to remove my pants as the room temperature is only 15 deg.c. After i remove my clothes, i already regret and want to leave early.

shibaxian
21-11-2009, 12:34 AM
New way to spice up the actions are always more than welcome.
If you can arrange for girls of other profession to q will even be better. E.g. IF DJ even if it is Cashking type pricing like 300/1200/2000 (plus one room booking@her work place for ST and LT), still sure full house. :D:D
Any non working girls joining KTV action whenever they need $, would also see very high demand as well.

Bro Coolman,
In HZ, only can find the other professional gals in pub. If you are in luck, maybe can get kc with them.
For continuous 3 days, DJ from jin ye and jin ruan ask me to bring them out for drinking due to bad business (cold weather - no customers). But i rejected all of them. Because i rather sleep than drinking with them in this type of weather. Luckily, the temperature increase to 14 deg.c today.

ISO 9000
21-11-2009, 12:49 PM
When are you coming? I will be going to foshan on 22/11.

Stuck in CP leh. :( Will inform you in advance when I decide when to come.

These few days, due to cold weather, really spolit my cheonging mood. Now i know cold weather is guys' real enemy.
Due to cold weather, i have to cancel the soccer match with two big boobs gals. When i went to try out 1 sauna, i can't believe i left after 30mins. The sauna gal got big boobs and slim body, with quite pretty face. But took 10mins for me to remove my pants as the room temperature is only 15 deg.c. After i remove my clothes, i already regret and want to leave early.

Yes cold like hell in CP for the past few days also. Yesterday a bit warmer. Now you know why I don't have mood to bonk. :D

For continuous 3 days, DJ from jin ye and jin ruan ask me to bring them out for drinking due to bad business (cold weather - no customers). But i rejected all of them. Because i rather sleep than drinking with them in this type of weather. Luckily, the temperature increase to 14 deg.c today.

Think my expiry date is up. No wonder she boh hue me liao. :( :D

ISO 9000
22-11-2009, 02:02 PM
ATTENTION

If there're any more big winds in CP this week like the previous one from 11-15/11/09. Will divert all parties to HZ/DS. So bros better plan your CP trip wisely as all KTVs and saunas may close if it happens again.

etct88
26-11-2009, 10:52 AM
ATTENTION

If there're any more big winds in CP this week like the previous one from 11-15/11/09. Will divert all parties to HZ/DS. So bros better plan your CP trip wisely as all KTVs and saunas may close if it happens again.

Big wind, still don't want to come back. Who you bluffing :confused:

Still waiting for you to bring uncle to TB, leh. Mid Dec, you cumming back or you have 'lost' your passport?:mad:

ISO 9000
26-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Big wind, still don't want to come back. Who you bluffing :confused:

Still waiting for you to bring uncle to TB, leh. Mid Dec, you cumming back or you have 'lost' your passport?:mad:

Luckily no big wind in CP this week.

Sorry uncle Riau Islands will have to take a back seat. In Dec will have a few days of window period to drink kopi only with you. :D

shibaxian
27-11-2009, 05:56 PM
ATTENTION

Bro ISO,
quite true about the big winds in CP. Previously, seldom DG sauna sales managers or gals will want to work in HZ city. This is because the job offer in HZ sauna is not good. And they think that HZ is lower grade than DG.
However, things started to change. Just alone last week, there are 5 groups of managers from CA & CP (with their gals) come to my place for interview. They told me that the sauna in DG will be in big typhoon soon and 'migrating' to HZ to avoid it. Real or fake, we will know it by next month.

shibaxian
27-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Manage to find some times and tried a new sauna last week. The sauna name is jin xin shang wu (金鑫商务). Previously this is an old sauna on the third floor. However, recently has changed a new boss. The sauna is on the 2nd and 3rd floor now. 2nd floor is newly renovated but 3rd floor remain old. There is a small stage on the 2nd floor where every night the sauna gals will perform catwalk and the customers can pick their choice.
Good points - the gals are trained in DG sauna style. The rooms on the 2nd floor are new and clean (can request for round bed without extra charges). The management has strict rules, so the gals are quite obedient and hardworking. The front desk OL gals are quite pretty.
Bad points - there are not many gals (about 50~60). Many of them are porkchop but at least still have a few gems. As not many gals, their catwalk performance is a failure.
The sauna is just beside '仁爱医院', opposite '人人乐' shopping centre, at 'mai di lu' (麦地路):D

coolmanks
27-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Does you need any help with the interviews? :p:cool:

Bro ISO,
quite true about the big winds in CP. Previously, seldom DG sauna sales managers or gals will want to work in HZ city. This is because the job offer in HZ sauna is not good. And they think that HZ is lower grade than DG.
However, things started to change. Just alone last week, there are 5 groups of managers from CA & CP (with their gals) come to my place for interview. They told me that the sauna in DG will be in big typhoon soon and 'migrating' to HZ to avoid it. Real or fake, we will know it by next month.

ISO 9000
28-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Bro ISO,

Looks like it's good news for you. Hope that HZ will have more and more talents. :D

Manage to find some times and tried a new sauna last week. The sauna name is jin xin shang wu (金鑫商务). Previously this is an old sauna on the third floor. However, recently has changed a new boss. The sauna is on the 2nd and 3rd floor now. 2nd floor is newly renovated but 3rd floor remain old. There is a small stage on the 2nd floor where every night the sauna gals will perform catwalk and the customers can pick their choice.
Good points - the gals are trained in DG sauna style. The rooms on the 2nd floor are new and clean (can request for round bed without extra charges). The management has strict rules, so the gals are quite obedient and hardworking. The front desk OL gals are quite pretty.
Bad points - there are not many gals (about 50~60). Many of them are porkchop but at least still have a few gems. As not many gals, their catwalk performance is a failure.
The sauna is just beside '仁爱医院', opposite '人人乐' shopping centre, at 'mai di lu' (麦地路)

Any 38F boobs girls for me? :D

Does you need any help with the interviews? :p

A while ago bro shibaxian actually offered me to be a training tool for his sauna girls. I'll get unlimited BBBJ by the girls and don't have to pay a single cent unless I cum. :D

shibaxian
28-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Looks like it's good news for you. Hope that HZ will have more and more talents. :D

Bro,
Next month on 13/12, i have a big event at my place. You have to come and support hor...:p I will keep the #36 gal for you

ISO 9000
28-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Bro,

Next month on 13/12, i have a big event at my place. You have to come and support hor...:p I will keep the #36 gal for you

Ok I'll put down my work and come celebrate your special occasion. :)

Hope #36's skills have improved leaps and bounds by now. Tell her I'll ram her harder this time round. Hahaha. :D

Pink_Flyod
29-11-2009, 02:24 PM
So Bro SBX.. Shall visit your HC when I go to HZ in early Dec ?

shibaxian
29-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Does you need any help with the interviews? :p:cool:

Bro, you are most welcome to interview my gals.:D

shibaxian
29-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Ok I'll put down my work and come celebrate your special occasion. :)

Hope #36's skills have improved leaps and bounds by now. Tell her I'll ram her harder this time round. Hahaha. :D

Make sure you come for my big day hor. If not, i ask #36 to forget you liao. Recently saw the #36 did a lot of lesbian act with another gal. Maybe you can get a special treatment if you take double fly with them.:p

shibaxian
29-11-2009, 03:48 PM
So Bro SBX.. Shall visit your HC when I go to HZ in early Dec ?

Bro PF,
no problem. I will be in HZ from 11/12 till 18/12. If we cannot meet on the same date, maybe you can pm me. I will pass my 'lao ban niang' contact to you. She can arrange the party for you.
By the way, there will be a 'flower street' event on my place starting from 13/12. Maybe you can check it out then.

Pink_Flyod
29-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Bro PF,
no problem. I will be in HZ from 11/12 till 18/12. If we cannot meet on the same date, maybe you can pm me. I will pass my 'lao ban niang' contact to you. She can arrange the party for you.
By the way, there will be a 'flower street' event on my place starting from 13/12. Maybe you can check it out then.

Wah I like the lesbian act of that #36..hahaha.. Bro ISO was suppose to organize it for me but it would also be alright is your lao ban liang arrange the gals for us to party...

shibaxian
29-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Wah I like the lesbian act of that #36..hahaha.. Bro ISO was suppose to organize it for me but it would also be alright is your lao ban liang arrange the gals for us to party...

Of course, i will pm you her china contact. Just like her know when you are coming and what you want.:p Naked ktv also can, but must inform in advance.

coolmanks
29-11-2009, 05:05 PM
But I want to interview your candidates not your gals.:p

Subtle but very important differences. :cool: hahahha

Bro, you are most welcome to interview my gals.:D

ISO 9000
29-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Make sure you come for my big day hor. If not, i ask #36 to forget you liao. Recently saw the #36 did a lot of lesbian act with another gal. Maybe you can get a special treatment if you take double fly with them.:p

Maybe by the time I come there'll be better girls than #36? :D

After you tried #36 we'll officially be cousins. :D Bro shibaxian and I recently became cousins just few weeks ago in CP. Haha. :D

shibaxian
29-11-2009, 05:12 PM
But I want to interview your candidates not your gals.:p

Subtle but very important differences. :cool: hahahha

Bro Coolmanks, any chances to meet on you on my coming trip?

Pink_Flyod
29-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Bro ISO and SBX, can you clarify that gal #36 works in SBX HC or other HC ? Should I go to DS or HZ ? This trip is for my old classmate who just want to have good fark with many gals...

shibaxian
29-11-2009, 05:16 PM
After you tried #36 we'll officially be cousins. :D Bro shibaxian and I recently became cousins just few weeks ago in CP. Haha. :D

haha...so officially i have to call you 表哥' now. Then coolmanks become my '表叔'?:confused: Wah...got a lot of relative here.:p

ISO 9000
29-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Bro ISO and SBX, can you clarify that gal #36 works in SBX HC or other HC ? Should I go to DS or HZ ? This trip is for my old classmate who just want to have good fark with many gals...

#36 is working at bro shibaxian's sauna. :)

haha...so officially i have to call you ‘表哥' now. Then coolmanks become my '表叔'?:confused: Wah...got a lot of relative here. :p

Yes getting more and more relatives soon. :D

shibaxian
29-11-2009, 05:21 PM

#36 is one of my shop gal. You can read their story in this thread.

ISO 9000
29-11-2009, 05:23 PM

#36 is working at bro shibaxian's sauna. :)

haha...so officially i have to call you 表哥' now. Then coolmanks become my '表叔'? Wah...got a lot of relative here. :p

Yes getting more and more relatives soon. :D

#36 is one of my shop gal. You can read their story in this thread.

KNN later #36 will become an ang pai very soon! :mad:

coolmanks
29-11-2009, 05:26 PM
This will not happens .Very strict division of boobs between my nephew and me. He only target D and above. I target C and below.

If you have came to the chicken rice lunch......you will know I am a thigh man. No breast meat for me. hahahah

haha...so officially i have to call you 表哥' now. Then coolmanks become my '表叔'?:confused: Wah...got a lot of relative here.:p

ISO 9000
01-12-2009, 02:01 AM
HOW TO GO TO DANSHUI?

Many bros have asked me where the hell is Danshui, Huizhou? Actually to reach Danshui from Shenzhen is a piece of cake. The distance to DS is about the same from SZ to CP.

You can take a bus from Shenzhen Luohu Bus Station to Danshui 花街车站. Price is 40. For your info the main bus station is 惠阳淡水气车站.

Xing Du Hotel will be the first hotel you see when you alight from the bus at 花街车站. This is where your adventure begins. :D

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/hotel/xingdu01.jpg
Xing Du Hotel

etct88
01-12-2009, 03:00 AM
HOW TO GO TO DANSHUI?

Many bros have asked me where the hell is Danshui, Huizhou? Actually to reach Danshui from Shenzhen is a piece of cake. The distance to DS is about the same from SZ to CP.

wow, you go round gathering sperm brothers...................:D:D:D

taxi69
01-12-2009, 02:54 PM
HOW TO GO TO DANSHUI?

Hehe.....good infor;)Juz as i need it in future:D

shibaxian
01-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Hehe.....good infor;)Juz as i need it in future:D

yes..actually it is very easy to travel within Guangdong province. All the bus and bus stations are straight forward.

Pink_Flyod
02-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Bro SBX, I am confirm to go to HZ next Monday... will call the Lao Ban Liang and might visit you HC first before going to those that you recommended.. thanks for your PM.

shibaxian
02-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Bro SBX, I am confirm to go to HZ next Monday... will call the Lao Ban Liang and might visit you HC first before going to those that you recommended.. thanks for your PM.

No problem. I have informed her to lay red carpet on that day. If you want Teochew or Hakka mei-mei, maybe she can source for you. Enjoy...:D

waikeekee
02-12-2009, 01:53 PM

No problem. I have informed her to lay red carpet on that day. If you want Teochew or Hakka mei-mei, maybe she can source for you. Enjoy...:D

Hey Guy! Me also free on Monday! Me also interested in #36. Me also wants to be 'Cousin' Can I come? Please.....?

shibaxian
02-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Hey Guy! Me also free on Monday! Me also interested in #36. Me also wants to be 'Cousin' Can I come? Please.....?

Can...Anyway here got a lot of relatives.
Btw how you want me to describe about you to 'lao ban niang'?
For Bro Pf, i just told 'lao ban niang' that - 有位先生在星期一要过来惠州。他有很多金子和精子,但是没有时间。所以你帮他把金子花完,把精子用完,不给 他穿裤子就可以了。:p

ISO 9000
02-12-2009, 02:27 PM

So you'll be visiting HZ on 7th and 13th Dec? :D

waikeekee
02-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Can...Anyway here got a lot of relatives.
Btw how you want me to describe about you to 'lao ban niang'?
For Bro Pf, i just told 'lao ban niang' that - 有位先生在星期一要过来惠州。他有很多金子和精子,但是没有时间。所以你帮他把金子花完,把精子用完,不给 他穿裤子就可以了。:p

Bro SBX; I am of different polarity from Bro PF lah. He is north and I am south. I have no 金子 and little 精子 but have plenty of time. Also, me go for service and not looks. I am not a difficult person.

shibaxian
02-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Bro SBX; I am of different polarity from Bro PF lah. He is north and I am south. I have no 金子 and little 精子 but have plenty of time. Also, me go for service and not looks. I am not a difficult person.

No problem. I will inform 'lao ban niang'.

Pink_Flyod
03-12-2009, 12:17 PM

无语:o. don't know where you got the info that I have 很多精子. Not to disappoint you, I will source some pill..:p

Bro WKK, I will PM you my chinese mobile so that we can connect if youare going to HZ on Monday. Looking forward to cheong with you. There will be 3 of us.

waikeekee
04-12-2009, 03:09 AM
无语:o. don't know where you got the info that I have 很多精子. Not to disappoint you, I will source some pill..:p

Bro WKK, I will PM you my chinese mobile so that we can connect if youare going to HZ on Monday. Looking forward to cheong with you. There will be 3 of us.

Me also PM you liao though a bit late. :)

sex crusader
05-12-2009, 09:28 AM
Hope i can meet this 老板娘 soon.:D 惠州is really a new frontier for me!:p

neverlandf
05-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Hope i can meet this V– soon.:D Bis really a new frontier for me!:p

Yesterday got a text message from Addidas and gang.... saying the DS KTV girls cannot make it and GOT big attitude problem.... they have moved back to CP after spending one night there..... We willl wait for his FR then....
hehehhee..... I also donno what happened....

mebirdie
05-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Thought of going DS as well. Will wait for cash king adidas to feedback.
Seem like a no no for him :(

pete_the_fish
06-12-2009, 01:32 AM
Yesterday got a text message from Addidas and gang.... saying the DS KTV girls cannot make it and GOT big attitude problem.... they have moved back to CP after spending one night there..... We willl wait for his FR then....

wah...he only go one night and declare DS KTV girls all cannot make it. :rolleyes:

chanyboy
06-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Read the earlier Huzige entry for more info...http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports/85675-huizhou-recommendations-7.html

From it, u get the note that SN is ++ (full-stop!). Distance may be a concern e.g.some dun like ZH to CP..

Just sharing my tot:
If like SN+KTV+nKTV -> CA; if like footie+food+KTV++->CP; if like ++casino+seafood -> ZH; if Ktv gf-feeling+footie -> HJ.

ISO 9002
07-12-2009, 02:46 AM

Thought of going DS as well. Will wait for cash king adidas to feedback.
Seem like a no no for him :(

That's why I don't dare to recommend any HZ/DS cheong places to CASH KING. Later kena F upside down by him if it's not up to his expectations. :D

ch1236
07-12-2009, 08:18 AM
hi guys,

i started visiting HZ in early 2007. i never thought SBF will have a thread this popular after just 3 years.

anyway, i had visited a few saunas over the years and my conclusion is - there economics work for all parties in the industry, and within a radius of say 5 km, the best is still the joint in Kande Hotel.

however, even the standard at Kande had plunged over the years. I used to see good value at the 400 range and most of the time i need not go to the 500 cat. these days, the 400 range are CMIs and the 500 range are hard picks. i sometimes had to go hit the 600 cat. now they also have the 800 and 1000 cat - nothing special except that they are better trained in DG before arriving in HZ. but frankly, i see not much diff visually.

what i also like is the hardware of the place, clean and fresh all the time.

bros can check into the joint after 1230 midnight and stay on till the next morning with a nominal top up over a session.

shibaxian
07-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Hope i can meet this 老板娘 soon.:D 惠州is really a new frontier for me!:p

Yes, you can contact 'lao ban niang' if there is any help needed in HZ.
Sad to see that bro addidas and his gang don't enjoy in DS. At least if they are in HZ city, we can make sure such things don't happen.

shibaxian
07-12-2009, 11:34 AM
That's why I don't dare to recommend any HZ/DS cheong places to CASH KING. Later kena F upside down by him if it's not up to his expectations. :D

yesterday, my 'lao ban niang' called me. A lot of brothers requested for my gal #36. I think you are going to have a lot of '表弟‘ now.:D

shibaxian
07-12-2009, 11:40 AM
hi guys,

i started visiting HZ in early 2007. i never thought SBF will have a thread this popular after just 3 years.

anyway, i had visited a few saunas over the years and my conclusion is - there economics work for all parties in the industry, and within a radius of say 5 km, the best is still the joint in Kande Hotel

Hi bro ch1236,
Kande sauna is not longer the best in HZ city anymore. Yes, their rooms are still one of the best but their gals cannot make it. Most of the gals over there are well trained but quite old (about 28 yrs old). Maybe you can try the new joint 'jin dian - 金殿', you may enjoy better in term of services and room.

adidas88
07-12-2009, 08:16 PM
my little FR on my maiden trip to DanShui ...

someone mentioned that DS is like CP 10 yrs ago ...
i think this might not be truly accurate ..
DS infrastructure is quite modern .. i would said it can match CP or maybe even better ...
IMHO ... it's kinda like ZH ...
there r many shopping centers in central DS ...
many hotels ard the area and traffic is quite heavy too ...
every corners u turned, there's a sauna joint available ..
be it a stand alone establishment or inside the hotel ...
DS is really a sauna 天地 ...

we stayed in 金鼎酒店 located along 体育路 off 开城大道 in DS ...
it's a 8th storey hotel with sauna facilities located on the 3rd floor ..
we took the biggest room which is situated at the end of the corridor on each floor near the lift ...
rate at only 308rmb/nite ...
the room is abt the size of a HDB 3 room flat with 2 washrooms ...
very spacious, comfortable and clean ... the only setback is the shower room .. the drainage design in the shower room is poorly designed ...
so when u have finished showering, the floor in the washroom will be wet and slippery ..
water pressure is also weak ...
other then this setback, this hotel is value for money ...

directly opp the hotel, u can find 金鼎 KTV ...
on the opp side of the road, there r a sauna joint and a bar ...

as u walked along this road towards 开城大道, u'll find a couple hotels and saunas ...
most of the joints provide all service under one roof .. sauna, ktv, massage etc etc ..

as recommended by bro coolmanks, we went to 新明珠 located along 开城大道 for footie massage ...
this 4 storey building provide facial, hair saloon, massage, footie and sauna too ... open 24 hours ..
we went for footie and gals grade r abt 5-6 ....

again as recommended by bro coolmanks, we have dinner at 新漆美 located along 开城大道 .. they serve dog and goat meat here ...
this place is really cheap ... a pot of chicken ginseng soup only cost 8rmb ...
we have fish, prawns, chicken and 4 other dishes .. only cost us 170rmb inluding the soup and drinks ... super value for money ..

at nite, we went to 世纪花园 KTV located beside 世纪花园大饭店 along 东华大道 .. this KTV is a 3 storey joint ... very posh set-up and nice environment ..
hardware is good but software is so so ..
the KTV gals have the option to choose whether they want to go out with u or not at the end of the day ...
mummies r totally not in control of the gals ...
even the 3 gals we manage to bring back that nite, 2 of them left after the first shot giving stupid excuses ...
we find out from the ON gal that the KTV gals in DS r contended with the 200rmb and they dun really want the 800rmb ON unless they really need the money ...

i cannot comment that all DS KTV gals r the same becoz we have only been to one KTV .... but we can tell that it's different from CP or CA ...
thus we moved back to CP avoid another disappointment ...
maybe there r better KTV joints we did not explore but we ain't going to go ard and try them to find out ...

i can only comment that DS is really a place for sauna lovers ...
though we did not get to try any but the poster we saw is rather attractive ...

体育路
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/DSstreet1.jpg

金鼎酒店
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/DShotel5b.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/DShotel5a.jpg

Badminton Hall beside 金鼎酒店
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/DShotel5.jpg