PDA

View Full Version : Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

Hurricane88
02-10-2016, 10:16 AM
me no drinker, but can I still join ? :D

but huge smoker and licker...haha...:)

bro FGG...nice Saturday evening where you are now...:)

FeiGohGoh
02-10-2016, 11:15 AM
but huge smoker and licker...haha...:)

bro FGG...nice Saturday evening where you are now...:)

aiya daikor ... me quit tobacco 2 yrs liao ... vaping only ... ;)

mebirdie
04-10-2016, 03:05 AM
me no drinker, but can I still join ? :D

Our date dun match:D

Theskywalker
05-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Heard that Homeland hotel in danshui was raided 2 days ago. Anyone heard any news?:confused:

Acidman
06-10-2016, 02:53 AM
Why you still want to bother about DS? So far and yet so dangerous. Just goto SZ, only one hour from HK airport.

TonyCheong2
06-10-2016, 04:55 AM
Heard that Homeland hotel in danshui was raided 2 days ago. Anyone heard any news? :confused:

It does not matter whether it is Hotel A or B get checked/raided or not.
All small and big hotels from 0 to 5 stars in Danshui are subjected to random checks as and when the Gong An wants to. :cool:

This is nothing new by now. :)

TonyCheong2
06-10-2016, 05:01 AM
Why you still want to bother about DS? So far and yet so dangerous. Just go to SZ, only one hour from HK airport.

Hong Kong gangster movie is call "Young & Dangerous".
Danshui is call "Far & Dangerous".
If kiasi better don't come hahahaha. :D

Now new trend in Shenzhen are the BBBJ Saunas.
But be careful hor don't sway sway tio STDs like one bro reported on the Shenzhen thread. :p

Amenities in Luohu and Futian in Shenzhen is confirm no. 1 but price of KTV hostesses are more expensive than Danshui.
Since Changping KTV FLs already quote 5-15-20 these days then might as well top up ¥300-500 and go to KTVs to choose in real person. :D

Vertu
08-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Me and Fatt kor will be nearby there from 16-22th as well:D

I'm itch-ing to go but dunno can find time away from fxxxing work at this period or not..

If I can escape fr work, I will PM you if you dun mind me to join....

I want to go ...... can anyone please allow me to tag along ..... will be free next week .

Pls....... and thanks in advance .

mebirdie
09-10-2016, 07:32 AM
I'm itch-ing to go but dunno can find time away from fxxxing work at this period or not..

If I can escape fr work, I will PM you if you dun mind me to join....

We will be going sz or zh 19-22 but not huizhou:D

mebirdie
09-10-2016, 07:34 AM
I want to go ...... can anyone please allow me to tag along ..... will be free next week .

We dun go high class joint.:eek:

prcsytlover
10-10-2016, 02:00 AM
No problem. FYI. We buy duty free liquor to drink there and have fun. No drinker please do not join as not fun.:D
I also dun drink... that mean I'm been rejected as well... ��

TinTin130670
10-10-2016, 02:18 AM
We will be going sz or zh 19-22 but not huizhou:D

Mi will be in zhuhai with 3 sbf guys from 19th to 22th..
Hope to see u there..Long time no Cheong with u & ah Fatt

Cheers,
TinTin

FeiGohGoh
10-10-2016, 09:13 AM

Cheers,
TinTin

long time no seeing u too ...... me arriving cp 22nd ... will just miss u ....

lookingaround
10-10-2016, 10:09 AM

Cheers,
TinTin

Who ah? I also long time no cheong Liao ler!:D

long time no seeing u too ...... me arriving cp 22nd ... will just miss u ....

taikor, you two in two diff city !:D Heard that he goes there to conquer those 酒吧妹!:D

mebirdie
10-10-2016, 12:12 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

You booked from the short hair ww:D
We going to bring bottle there. So Long never bottom up with u:p
Heard that u Super good now

mebirdie
10-10-2016, 12:20 PM
I also dun drink... that mean I'm been rejected as well... ��
you already built a nest in cp. we are all redundant.:D

Ahh Fatt
10-10-2016, 12:46 PM

Hi Taikor, long time no see..... Sure, u r most welcome to join us. If u are comfortable with my taikor quote as below.

We dun go high class joint.
:D

I also dun drink... that mean I'm been rejected as well... ��Alamak, we dun play cards too but if you are willing to travel from your nest to ZH, U r most welcome.

Cheers,
TinTin
Bro TinTin, it;s been a looonnnngggg time :p

long time no seeing u too ...... me arriving cp 22nd ... will just miss u .... we miss u too

Who ah? I also long time no cheong Liao ler!

taikor, you two in two diff city ! Heard that he goes there to conquer those 酒吧妹!U cannot chiong mah...kekekeeee. U look after all the mm mah.

You booked from the short hair ww
We going to bring bottle there. So Long never bottom up with u
Heard that u Super good nowWah, I bery scared leh.

you already built a nest in cp. we are all redundant.kekekee

Vertu
10-10-2016, 01:44 PM
Wow suddenly all the 常平重量级大哥大 are back here ..... :eek:

Anyway。。。。。I am back in CP this few days..... 回味一下

prcsytlover
10-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Hi Taikor, long time no see..... Sure, u r most welcome to join us. If u are comfortable with my taikor quote as below.

:D

Alamak, we dun play cards too but if you are willing to travel from your nest to ZH, U r most welcome.

Bro TinTin, it;s been a looonnnngggg time :p

we miss u too

U cannot chiong mah...kekekeeee. U look after all the mm mah.

Wah, I bery scared leh.

kekekee
I try move my nest there ��

TinTin130670
11-10-2016, 04:45 AM
You booked from the short hair ww:D
We going to bring bottle there. So Long never bottom up with u:p
Heard that u Super good now

Birdie..my Friend is booking ktv thru short hair ww
This trip am a follower..just follow my taigor
Btw still a lousy drinker..get drunk every nite..hahaha

Ah Fatt..been so long since I last saw u high..hahah
So this trip I order 1 dozen of loko four to party..very nice cocktail drink..hehe
Seeya next week

Cheers,
TinTin

Islands
13-10-2016, 09:51 AM
I am planning to clear some annual leave and go DS or SZ and/or CP in 2nd week of Dec for 4days. Likely to Chiong with another bro or I may be alone if he cannot make it.

Any bro keen to join me please PM me your wechat ID. (agent, please don't dun send to save our time, I can plan myself 8). )

TonyCheong2
19-10-2016, 03:36 AM
Danshui KTVs are as per normal currently.

Exceptionally loaded with stock this month! :eek:
Hostesses must be trying to earn more before Chinese New Year. :p

Islands
21-10-2016, 11:53 PM
I am planning to clear some annual leave and go DS or SZ and/or CP in 2nd week of Dec for 4days. Likely to Chiong with another bro or I may be alone if he cannot make it.

Any bro keen to join me please PM me your wechat ID. (agent, please don't dun send to save our time, I can plan myself 8). )

Date chosen is 7-11 Dec.. Any bro interested to join me and a bro please PM me.. Thanks...

TonyCheong2
26-10-2016, 03:31 PM
All KTVs are operating in low profile mode.
Currently all flower street suspended.

Legend KTV hostess strength is around 300 as of 25/10/16.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 250 as of 25/10/16.

sexynoob
26-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Prez xi having meeting cfm low profile

imagoo
29-10-2016, 01:30 PM
LATEST NEWS

http://i65.tinypic.com/2vrvnsi.jpg

Breaking news , 2 days earlier Lavande Hotel has been happened a routine checks by local authorities and few couple has been arrested. Until this morning 2 girls and 1 customer has been detained for 15 days ( money also cant settle ). Other victim are still pending and unidentified thus any bro who planned to stay here may look for alternative hotels or alternative playground to have a more safer cheong.

Thanks,

Regards,

Mun Zai
Imagoo Travel
Whatsapp/Mobile: +8615989946774
Wechat: imagoo1983
Email: [email protected]

TonyCheong2
29-10-2016, 03:54 PM
You can spot Lavende Hotel 丽枫酒店 on route to Ramada Huizhou South Hotel (Emerald KTV).

Lavende Hotel 丽枫酒店 is a newly opened hotel about a year old. :)

TonyCheong2
07-11-2016, 07:13 PM
Ever since the 2014 Dongguan crackdown.
My analysis on the future of Changping's economy will be on domestic consumption with lower cost of living for migrant workers who wish to settle down in South China but yet cannot afford Guangzhou's and Shenzhen's insane property prices.

Changping's location is very unique as it has one of the most number of train stops in the Pearl River Delta region.
More train networks are in the works in Dongguan linking to Shenzhen's Metro network.

Dongguan–Huizhou Intercity Railway (160 KM/H)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h4r65pEl5g

jameschong1
11-11-2016, 01:02 PM
You can spot Lavende Hotel 丽枫酒店 on route to Ramada Huizhou South Hotel (Emerald KTV).

Lavende Hotel 丽枫酒店 is a newly opened hotel about a year old. :)

& our local talent pimp escape, post here to boast his contacts?
tony cheong is better than tony tan any time

Islands
14-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Date chosen is 7-11 Dec.. Any bro interested to join me and a bro please PM me.. Thanks...

Bump.. date is approaching... 8)....

TonyCheong2
25-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Weather is cold now so bring a light jacket if coming over to South China. :)

Islands
27-11-2016, 10:50 PM
Bump.. date is approaching... 8)....

Just manage to find this alternative site, didn't know the old site was banned by MDA till now..

Anyway, for bro who PM me during last few days, pm replied...

XavierXXX
02-12-2016, 06:11 PM
Hi guys,

Am at huizhou with my buddies now, been to Legends Ktv. Heard that Ramada no gals now. Any recommendations? Also any good sauna to relax and massage?

Thanks!

TonyCheong2
03-12-2016, 01:46 AM
Am at huizhou with my buddies now, been to Legends Ktv. Heard that Ramada no gals now.

Emerald (翡翠) KTV is open but no hostesses available from 02-04/12/16.

Hostess availability resumes on 05/12/16.

binbin81
03-12-2016, 07:29 AM
No more fun there if these continues...

FeiGohGoh
03-12-2016, 08:25 AM
this Emerald ktv seems being marked by LE, first the hotel became not gal friendly, then rumors about ktv guests n companion being followed to their hotel rooms ...... :rolleyes:

XavierXXX
03-12-2016, 10:21 AM
Yes, last night at legends the gals said emeralds has been closed for 3 days

XavierXXX
03-12-2016, 12:53 PM
Any good 水疗?

TonyCheong2
03-12-2016, 04:59 PM
No more fun there if these continues...

I've been to Huizhou for many years already.
If you're a regular visitor to Huizhou you'll observe this is an on and off thing in the whole of Huizhou City not just Huiyang district.
The regular checks and temporary closure of KTVs/Saunas is a regular happening even before the major Dongguan vice crackdown in Feb 2014.

From time to time entertainment venue operators will receive instructions from the Gong An to tone down. Those who do not follow orders will get shutted down.

But in general yes the checks have escalated since the major Dongguan crackdown as some punters have migrated over to Huizhou.

this Emerald ktv seems being marked by LE, first the hotel became not gal friendly, then rumors about ktv guests n companion being followed to their hotel rooms ...... :rolleyes:

These 3 days there're some officials having a conference in Ramada Hotel over the weekend hence the precaution.

But in general yes Ramada Hotel's connection is not as good as Legend Hotel.

TonyCheong2
03-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Any good 水疗?

Danshui's spa standard cannot be compared to Dongguan and Shenzhen ones so don't expect much. :D

See below for more info.

THINGS TO DO IN DANSHUI

惠阳区周边旅游景点 TOURIST ATTRACTION

惠州海滨温泉 (惠东海滨温泉旅游度假区)
地址:广东省惠州市惠东县平海镇鹧鸪洞
电话:0752-8578888
时间:07:30—00:30

惠州海滨温泉旅游度假区,是国家4a级旅游景区,是一个以海洋文化为主题的“养生+娱乐”型温泉,它以稔平 半岛的海洋文化、古城文化为载体,融合温泉养生文化和时尚娱乐元素,营造养生、养性、养心的温 泉度假文化!

叶挺故居
地址:惠州市惠阳区秋长镇周田会水楼村
电话:0752-3370685

叶挺故居是爱国主义和党史教育基地。叶挺故居是叶挺的祖父叶沛林所建,到上世纪90年代时,房子已有一百多 年历史了,故居里摆设了150多件珍贵的照片、实物、文物,大致概括了叶挺的一生。于1978年被列为惠阳 县重点文物保护单位;1980年7月正式开馆。于2001年9月开始对叶挺故居进行修缮,并于2003年5 月完工,同年9月重新开放。 叶挺纪故居是惠阳区及周边市、县(区)的学校、机关、厂矿、部队、党组织等单位的爱国主义、革命传统、党史 和军事教育基地。

棕榈岛
地址:广东省惠州市惠阳区高尔夫路1号
电话:0752-3829836

棕榈岛高尔夫球场是由杰克.尼克劳斯设计的,由三个9个洞的球场:荔场、湖场及河场组成,具国际比赛标准的 27个洞的球场总长度10368码,标准杆108杆。球场按照美国高尔夫球协会最高规格,采用一级的美国进 口百慕达草,草下铺上厚厚沙层,加上鱼骨形状布置的特制疏水管,以确保排水系统在大雨中亦能迅速排水,使棕 榈岛高尔夫球场成为中国首个及唯一一个可容许球车驶进球道上的球场。超过三十条真草球道的露天练习场,可以 在草地上直接击球,并备有五个由100至300码的草坪目标以供练习。还有野战场占地面积达33283平方 米,当中有多个不同的区域,包括:射击场,野战区等,安全装备配备齐全,更配有经验丰富的专业技术顾问,野 战区内有货柜场,旧车场,草林区,越南村及将会兴建的堡垒,废墟等。另每季转换一次场地设施及游戏,使你更 觉惊险刺激和挑战。

世外梅园
地址:广东省惠州市惠阳区沙田镇金桔梅园
电话:0752-3759888

世外梅园生态旅游度假区,由惠州市梅园生态旅游发展有限公司开发,属金桔自然保护区。南邻大亚湾,北靠平龙 公路,距惠州城区不过1小时的车程。进出世外梅园除了走陆路,还是以坐船,从沙田水库坐船。梅园内分为八大 功能区,大部分都有以农村活动的方式来经营的。梅园种有大量有机蔬菜,可供游人购买,使得梅园成为广东罕见 的原生态自然保护区,是广东第一个原生态山水旅游区。有“南粤小九寨沟”之称。

周边购物 SHOPPING

万联购物广场
地址:广东省惠州市惠阳区淡水镇人民五路3号
电话:0752-3779992

新一城购物广场
地址:广东省惠州市惠阳区淡水镇崇雅路
电话:0752-3727600

周边休闲娱乐 ENTERTAINMENT

金海格水疗馆
地址:广东省惠州市惠阳区开城大道中
电话:0752-3311111

创艺美容美发城
地址:惠阳区开城大道白云路口 (新丽晶大酒店旁)
电话:0752-3361317

新明珠美容美发沐足城
地址:广东省惠州市惠阳区开城大道北21号 (近中国建设银行淡水支行)
电话:0752-3771688

威尼斯假日水疗会 Venice Holiday Spa
地址:广东省惠州市惠阳区承修二路21号博雅苑商住楼 (惠阳一中对面)
电话:0752-3766988

芭塔酒吧 Bauta Club
地址:广东省惠州市惠阳区淡水镇开城大道北49号
电话:0752-3331199

拉妃酒吧 La Fête Club
地址:广东省惠州市惠阳区淡水镇人民四路13号

苏荷酒吧
地址:广东省惠阳区淡水镇白云二路世贸大厦2层
电话:0752-3119898

新地酒吧
地址:惠阳区淡水镇东华大道中玛斯兰德酒店1楼 (天虹商场对面)
电话:0752-3391388 / 3836633

周边美食 FOOD & BEVERAGE

和味寿司
地址:惠阳区淡水镇南门大街
电话:0752-3357920

金草帽韩式自助烤肉
地址:广东省惠州市惠阳区淡水南门大街新一城2楼
电话:0752-3354200

丽景国际花园酒店 - 中餐厅 Legend International Hotel - Chinese Restaurant
Address: 广东惠阳淡水南门西街 (Nan Men Xi Jie, Danshui, Huiyang District)

琼苑宾馆茶楼 Qiong Yuan Bin Guan Restaurant
Address: 广东省惠州市惠阳区淡水白云二路95 (95 Baiyun Er Lu, Danshui, Huiyang District)

优城悦客 U Times Restaurant (Opposite New Regent Hotel)
Address: 广东省惠州市惠阳区淡水开城大道华都广场3楼
www.utimes527.com

Islands
05-12-2016, 11:44 PM
Yes, last night at legends the gals said emeralds has been closed for 3 days

😰😰😰 I will be flying on 7 Dec, must think twice now. Guess Must camp at SZ liow....

japantvb
07-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Hidden Rules of Danshui

Danshui, also known as the second Changping, it was famous for the SN before the grand raid during Feb 2014. After the grand raid, it became the first choice of Dongguan Service migration due to the proximity to Changping. KTV in Danshui is very fun, but you have to take note of the risks below:-

1.) Mummies will encourage the girls to go for short time service and not overnight. It is quick money to them.
2.) Sometimes girls will raise their working rates knowing the customer can’t tell the grading differences.
3.) In the middle of the KTV session, the Mummies will inject some unwanted girls into the group so that they can also get tips from the customer. If the customers are not persistence, they will be taken advantage of.
4.) The mummies will invite other managers or mummies into the room without customer prior agreement. Once they are in the room, they will consume your liquor and also expecting a tips from you.
5.) During the girls selection process the girls indicated that they can go out with you, but when they sit with you they change their mind midway.
6.) The girls you bring back may not be the one working at the KTV but some personal friends of the managers or mummies. When there are any dispute in your hotel room such as argument or stolen properties, what do you do?

If you engage Team Phillip, we will take care of it for you and ensure things do get resolved properly. We are not just sending you to KTV for fun, but we will ensure your enjoyment and safety too.

All Danshui KTV that we bring you to, the room will be managed by our assistants and we have a team of people organizing everything you need. We are not providing lip services here, we are proving it with actions because we are the earliest agent who mobilize the Danshui entertainment tourism.

japantvb
10-12-2016, 05:52 PM
This whole week I have made arrangements for many Shenzhen and Danshui ktv, where I can see many fresh stocks roaming in the scene. They are mostly first timers who attempt to earn some extra pocket money so that they can spend a good CNY with family members where they normally are only around during these two months. If Brother like the pure innocent looking type of girls and prefers those with good girl friend feeling, this is the perfect hunting period for you. Team Phillip can help you as much as some free hotel rooms and free liquors, the rest will depends on your own willingness to take initiative in coming here to have some extraordinary fun. Just give us an WeChat ping, we will settle everything for you nicely. If you are keen to come here during the CNY period, we will be here for you too, we don't take leave during the CNY. Thank you so much for all your support !

TonyCheong2
24-12-2016, 06:59 PM
MERRY SEX'MAS TO ALL BROS!

http://image.blingee.com/images15/content/output/000/000/000/49b/333705054_1705783.gif

shadowless24
07-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Hey everyone, was planning to go HZ/SZ this new year between the month on late Feb to March.

Any interested Bro who wanna tag along feel free to PM me.

TonyCheong2
08-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Hey everyone, was planning to go HZ/SZ this new year between the month on late Feb to March.

Bro shadowless24 you're very good at choosing favourable dates to go China.

One month after Chinese New Year is where the KTV hostess strength have fully recovered with both old and many new stocks! :D

draken
15-01-2017, 11:03 AM
Bro shadowless24 you're very good at choosing favourable dates to go China.

One month after Chinese New Year is where the KTV hostess strength have fully recovered with both old and many new stocks! :D

hahahah After 2 years im finally going to chiong in china again .... will be going in mar too ... hopefully ds in stable then.... the last time i went there was raid . DS SN also machiam super covert operation (nothing compared to CP SN, just go in a closed hotel, fk and go)

TonyCheong2
15-01-2017, 02:12 PM
hahahah After 2 years im finally going to chiong in china again .... will be going in mar too ... hopefully ds in stable then.... the last time i went there was raid . DS SN also machiam super covert operation (nothing compared to CP SN, just go in a closed hotel, fk and go)

Bro draken I think you MIA from China very long man! :eek:

Actually a lot of cheongsters are like you.
Ever since the demise of Dongguan many cheongsters have ventured to Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta, etc.
However the feel and fun factor is definitely not the same.
The biggest challenges are language barrier and price transparency in certain areas.

Nonetheless some cheongsters will still go to China for various alternatives.
Danshui KTV cheong is still the closest you can get to the old Dongguan.
For Sauna cheong must go to Huizhou City if you want quantity.
Danshui Sauna strength is limited and open on and off.

Situation in Danshui can change at the flick of the switch so check back here for latest info. :D

FeiGohGoh
15-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Situation in Danshui can change at the flick of the switch so check back here for latest info. :D

how true ..... :p

draken
16-01-2017, 02:07 AM
Bro draken I think you MIA from China very long man! :eek:

Actually a lot of cheongsters are like you.
Ever since the demise of Dongguan many cheongsters have ventured to Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta, etc.
However the feel and fun factor is definitely not the same.
The biggest challenges are language barrier and price transparency in certain areas.

Nonetheless some cheongsters will still go to China for various alternatives.
Danshui KTV cheong is still the closest you can get to the old Dongguan.
For Sauna cheong must go to Huizhou City if you want quantity.
Danshui Sauna strength is limited and open on and off.

Hhaha Tony Bro... Tks for the info... U are right... I switched to hcm this period ...:D Heart also Kena broken abit by viet gals ...hcm Ktv similar concept but in terms of quantity and quality still lose China experience...

I recall The last time I went to huizhou ktv... Select gals in a super big ktv room but quality not so appealing ... Hotel Room even worst... Allocated a room meant for sn ( got mirrors all ard one)..mattress hard till sleep until my back cannot tahan...

how true ..... :p

Hahah daikor... Talking abt China trip... I still recall texting u for help during my previous China trip last time coz of my bad experience and Ds Kena raid... Luckily got u...always helping bros in need...

Islands
16-01-2017, 02:29 PM

I booked air ticket from 1 Mar - 5 Mar. will be alone for first 2 nights before a bro joined me on that Fri and Sat.

FYI, I have another chiongster bro yet to confirmed with me.

PM me if you wanna join me too.

applysmith
21-01-2017, 07:28 AM
Hello,

I have couple question? I will have to attend the Canton Fair in April for one week. Should I stay at Guangzhou or Foshan? Where have better nightlife activity?

Then I have one week to free roam. Should I go to Huizhou/Danshui , ZHUHAI , or Shenzhen ? And one last question? Is it better to book with one of the agent on this forum or do it myself? If there is a agent that you would recommend. Thank you.

TonyCheong2
22-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Hello,

I have couple question? I will have to attend the Canton Fair in April for one week. Should I stay at Guangzhou or Foshan? Where have better nightlife activity?

Then I have one week to free roam. Should I go to Huizhou/Danshui , ZHUHAI , or Shenzhen ? And one last question? Is it better to book with one of the agent on this forum or do it myself? If there is a agent that you would recommend. Thank you.

Bro applysmith your questions are too vague.
Please define your area of interest such as KTV, Sauna or Massage?

Nightlife and cheonging in Guangzhou and Foshan is very expensive.

There are both pros and cons for cheonging in Danshui, Changping, Zhuhai and Shenzhen.
Please read up the respective threads to research yourself and if lazy to read you can engage an agent.
Support SBF board of directors lah. :p

japantvb
28-01-2017, 02:11 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/2vhx10n.jpg

Another great year is coming to an end, Team Phillip would like to express our gratitude & thankfulness for all your support in 2016 and looking forward to an even greater Fire Rooster year of 2017. 2016 was a significant year with all the historical events such as BREXIT, US election, Syria Civil War, Turkey Coup, etc etc, where Team Phillip hopes we have also successfully make a tiny indent in the history of Asean entertainment scene, we will definitely aim to do better in 2017 and hope for your continual support.

Now, let us celebrate this exciting, colorful, grand, magical New Year with a great big smile. Wishing you a year full of happiness and prosperity.

TonyCheong2
03-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Hope all bros have a good start in the year of the rooster!

Take note generally air ticket prices and service sector will be better value after 元宵节 (11/02/17).

KTV hostess stock will only gain full strength one month after 1st day of Chinese New Year.
01/03/17 onwards is ideal for traveling to China for leisure and cheong. :)

japantvb
11-02-2017, 01:30 PM

FEB MIX K PARTY
After few months of efforts in setting up the mixed K in Danshui area for our lone ranger brothers, we are now providing mixed k businesses at Huizhou flower street and Shenzhen too. Anytime when you are alone and feel like joining us for mixed k you are welcome to do so. Please contact Team Phillip, we will be ready for you at all time.

The Lantern Festival just passed, it's time for most of the ladies to come back to work. Every year this time, there are tons of fresh new ladies coming out from the villages after their good mates went back and show off what they can earn for a living in the cities. Most of them are still obedient as they are still fresh in this trade. Brother, if you are keen for such stocks it is time to plan your trip. Contact Team Phillip for more details, we can arrange mixed K when you have small number of pax.

OUR Feb Mix K Party15-16 SZ
17- DS
22-26 SZ
24-25 DS

Islands
11-02-2017, 02:36 PM
I booked air ticket from 1 Mar - 5 Mar. will be alone for first 2 nights before a bro joined me on that Fri and Sat.

Dates approaching.. just refresh this thread.
PM me if you wanna join me for K.. thanks

Allthegood
19-02-2017, 06:05 AM
Hi All, not sure if this is the correct thread.....Going to SZ on 4 Mar, prefer SZ, any good sauna and massage area to recommend and best if they can also take away for overnight?...:D thanks in advance.

japantvb
19-02-2017, 06:00 PM
Hi All, not sure if this is the correct thread.....Going to SZ on 4 Mar, prefer SZ, any good sauna and massage area to recommend and best if they can also take away for overnight?...:D thanks in advance.

This is huizhou thread and not SZ, sauna one dragon can arrange with the rate 1200-2000rmb for 90min two shots. Massage u can either select big spa like Queen Spa or Taipingyang, or small joint around luohu area.
If tabao mm back hotel, we can arrange mix k for you or direct pick and go from ktv room from us..More details please pm me. Thank you.

anthonyKKW
20-02-2017, 12:56 AM
Hello brothers

I will be going DS for first time. Staying in Legend. No choice, following friends. I am not a fan of KTV-ST.

Do you know where i can get bbbj massage?

Thank you sirs.

TonyCheong2
24-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Many new stock at Legend KTV lately. :p

Last night sit one "sideline" girl hahaha. :D

Islands
28-02-2017, 11:06 AM

Finally the long waiting is over, I will be traveling to China tomorrow but I will do slightly diff this round, planning to go hotspring in between KTV/SN. Thus, I will give DS a miss for his round and focusing in SZ only.

If you happen to be around at SZ on 1 Mar and 3-5 Mar, PM me if you want some fun together.. PM me your wechat and see ya..

Vertu
06-03-2017, 01:33 PM
Finally the long waiting is over, I will be traveling to China tomorrow but I will do slightly diff this round, planning to go hotspring in between KTV/SN. Thus, I will give DS a miss for his round and focusing in SZ only.

If you happen to be around at SZ on 1 Mar and 3-5 Mar, PM me if you want some fun together.. PM me your wechat and see ya..

Any latest FR on your recent trip ?

Thanks in advance for sharing

TonyCheong2
06-03-2017, 02:14 PM
Punters not back in full droves yet but KTV hostess strength increasing by the day. :eek:

Can feel the streets less packed.
Possibly post Chinese New Year effect. :D

Could not locate the KTV "sideline" girl again as forgot to get contact.
Yes stupid drunken me hahaha. :p

Islands
07-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Any latest FR on your recent trip ?

Thanks in advance for sharing
We went to DS on our last day, as many of us missed DS after spending first few days in SZ KTV/tried SN.

Went to stay at the latest 5stars hotel, can't remember the name, something like dunno what bluesky hotel. Very good and pose hotel, big and clean room. Good food served for breakfast.

Went to 翡翠on 4/3/17, stock wise not as many as my last trip and I guess some girls still not back yet last week. But I heard from many bro, his "GF" and friends are heading back this week, so the MM population will be hitting max by now (I guess). Saw many new faces as usual post CNY. Chose a girl whom nvr work in this trade before, she was only into his biz for 3 weeks plus, very new/fresh and fun to play with. (I like new girls, not necessary must be young but new in his trade). Needless to say for new girl when back to hotel room. You know what I meant...LOL....

Till next trip.. need to forget abt all these and back to work now.. still feeling hangover and hangover feeling is bad...

microdjsim
12-03-2017, 08:14 PM
hi all cheong bro, mind telling me the room / girl charge and the drink packages for legend ktv and emerald ktv?

i saw there some figure 4/8/15, 5/15/20, how this is calculated and translated?

Trip will mainly cover 2 ktv, 1 or 2 massage and 1 sauna.

Thanks.:)

japantvb
13-03-2017, 01:07 AM
hi all cheong bro, mind telling me the room / girl charge and the drink packages for legend ktv and emerald ktv?

i saw there some figure 4/8/15, 5/15/20, how this is calculated and translated?

Trip will mainly cover 2 ktv, 1 or 2 massage and 1 sauna.

Thanks.:)

Hi bro microdjsim,

Seems u are newbie in this field, Welcome to second CP-Danshui.
Min spend in legend ktv and Emerald KTV start from 880/1080 exclude 15% service charge. Girls normally have three categories: 4/10/15 5/15/20 6/18/23. Let say example, 4/10/15 means 400 sitting fee, 1000 for 0ne shot bring back to hotel, 1500 is for overnight at leasts two shots. All quote in RMB.

Massage and SN have many diff venue...Thanks..

Team Phillip.

pipipupupi
14-03-2017, 09:07 PM
last night in HZ any safe lobang for callup girls?

TonyCheong2
16-03-2017, 06:55 PM
last night in HZ any safe lobang for callup girls?

Why not contact your favourite agent or locals directly for quick answers? :D

Islands
18-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Planning for next trip. 8-13 Jun, days fixed, 2days SZ and 3 days DS. Chiong ah..... again.... LOL... who wanna chiong with me just PM me, I have 3 bro confirmed (inc me)... LMAO...

bluewind
23-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Any bro know about the hot spring in hui zhou area, any recommendation? Feel like bringing ger to hot spring and bang them! LOL

Islands
25-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Any bro know about the hot spring in hui zhou area, any recommendation? Feel like bringing ger to hot spring and bang them! LOL

龙门地派温泉 or 云顶温泉酒店 (very far) if you want 5stars hotel.
怡情谷温泉if you just need a decent hotspring with value for money hotel.

All the above I tried before with "girl friends", the best in term of hotspring quality and hotel room facility I would say was 云顶温泉。(by the way, it is not owned by Genting Group, coincidently using the same name, that's all)

Enjoys...

flyguy
02-04-2017, 12:29 PM
was in Danshui for 3 nites from 20 march - went to legend ktv - rooms was good and quite a number of girls to chose from but i already had one from a minder and she was good enough for me. Stayed at Grand Skylight which is a new hotel.

Islands
02-04-2017, 08:10 PM
was in Danshui for 3 nites from 20 march - went to legend ktv - rooms was good and quite a number of girls to chose from but i already had one from a minder and she was good enough for me. Stayed at Grand Skylight which is a new hotel.

Minder? Your English is powerful, I google it to find out it is:
Chiefly British. a person who looks after something (usually used in combination): a baby-minder.

To most chiongster here, we called them OKT or mamasan or simply agent, lol.

flyguy
05-04-2017, 01:02 PM
Minder? Your English is powerful, I google it to find out it is:
Chiefly British. a person who looks after something (usually used in combination): a baby-minder.

To most chiongster here, we called them OKT or mamasan or simply agent, lol.

she was more an "agent" as she is not a mamasan or OKT - ie she will take you to eateries or even sightseeing and will arrange a ktv room but she is not working for any of them.

TonyCheong2
06-04-2017, 08:05 PM
Legend KTV is very well stocked last night! :eek:

Hostess strength is back in full force in anticipation for Canton Fair period. :D

Happyman007
06-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Legend KTV is very well stocked last night! :eek:

Hostess strength is back in full force in anticipation for Canton Fair period. :D

I miss Cunton fair :p

TonyCheong2
06-04-2017, 10:20 PM
I miss Cunton fair :p

Hahaha you also got monitor China threads! :eek:

Cunton Fair is always a good excuse for bros to go China. :p
One year only have 2 legitimate and precious chances. :D

Happyman007
06-04-2017, 10:35 PM
Hahaha you also got monitor China threads! :eek:

Cunton Fair is always a good excuse for bros to go China. :p
One year only have 2 legitimate and precious chances. :D

yeah, always look see look see.

Last time use to go twice yearly for 4 to 5 years cunton fair and stay at CP, Humen and ZH, but that was like 8-10 years ago and price only 2,5,8 and 3, 6,9 at that time.......now too ex cannot afford to go lew 555 :p

sheridan
07-04-2017, 12:33 PM

Last time use to go twice yearly for 4 to 5 years cunton fair and stay at CP, Humen and ZH, but that was like 8-10 years ago and price only 2,5,8 and 3, 6,9 at that time.......now too ex cannot afford to go lew 555 :p

Yes.
2,5,8 price should be 8 years ago lol

TonyCheong2
07-04-2017, 03:29 PM

Yes.
2,5,8 price should be 8 years ago lol

Looking on hindsight it is damn value then hahaha! :p

TonyCheong2
17-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Kanasai ever since the start of Canton Fair, the better quality girls don't even have to report to work in KTV.

Tio "bao" by those regulars who come to China once or twice a year hahaha! :eek:

Hurricane88
20-04-2017, 06:26 AM
Can you send a wechat to {edited by mod - pls use PM} . Thankd!

Dude - pls use pm.

ADLO
20-04-2017, 09:29 PM
Dude - pls use pm.

Interesting

TonyCheong2
21-04-2017, 01:26 AM
With effect from 16/04/17 CRH Train service is available between Zhuhai Station (珠海站) and Huizhou South Station (惠州南站).
Total travel time is 2 Hours, 29 Minutes.

Islands
21-04-2017, 08:42 AM
With effect from 16/04/17 CRH Train service is available between Zhuhai Station (珠海站) and Huizhou South Station (惠州南站).
Total travel time is 2 Hours, 29 Minutes.

That is a good news. Thanks for sharing

TonyCheong2
21-04-2017, 12:48 PM
That is a good news. Thanks for sharing

Your welcome. :)

Hope more lazy and fussy bros will be more enticed to come to Danshui now hahaha. :p

FeiGohGoh
22-04-2017, 07:46 AM
Dansui ktvs seem back to its normal self ..... Legend busy as ever .... Emerald gals quite nice

Islands
27-04-2017, 08:11 PM
Dansui ktvs seem back to its normal self ..... Legend busy as ever .... Emerald gals quite nice

Good to hear that as I will be going there on 10/June

KTVman
08-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Hey bros,

Two of us will be in Huizhou/Danshui May 11-14, ktv all three nights. If anyone wants to join, send PM

TonyCheong2
19-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Hey bros,

Two of us will be in Huizhou/Danshui May 11-14, ktv all three nights. If anyone wants to join, send PM

How's your latest humsup Danshui KTV trip hahaha! :D

Blader
21-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Anyone in Danshui tomorrow (22nd) or Tuesday (23rd) want to ktv together to split costs. Looking to party 😀 Drop me a pm. Thanks

talung
31-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Hi senior bros..
I use to cheong CP until the big clamp in 2014..
Thinking to go Danshui this month.. any good advice to cheong there? Ktv , massages?

TonyCheong2
31-05-2017, 12:47 PM
Hi senior bros..
I use to cheong CP until the big clamp in 2014..
Thinking to go Danshui this month.. any good advice to cheong there? Ktv, massages?

Legend and Emerald are the two most biggest KTVs with the most quantity of hostesses.

For clean massages they're all over Danshui.
Legend Hotel has one but a bit pricier.

Islands
31-05-2017, 10:38 PM
Heard Ramadan Hotel besides 翡翠KTV cannot tabao girl back to hotel room for over night now? Can any bro Chionging there now confirm this intel.. thanks THANKS

FeiGohGoh
01-06-2017, 03:41 AM
Heard Ramadan Hotel besides 翡翠KTV cannot tabao girl back to hotel room for over night now? Can any bro Chionging there now confirm this intel.. thanks THANKS

old news liao

Islands
02-06-2017, 12:12 PM
old news liao

I thought it's allow girls again, after banned for long period last year. Sad...

beinnow
03-06-2017, 02:31 AM
any bros at ds tomorrow as in 3/6 wanna party together ?

pm :)

japantvb
07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
We also organised a separate mixed K party on 8th and 9th June in Shenzhen. Same for Danshui on 10th and 11th. We tried our best to not participate in the unhealthy price wars, and our mixed K parties are usually very exciting and fun filled. You are welcome to join any of these parties, Team Phillip aims to only supply quantity mixed K.

SSTing
08-06-2017, 12:04 AM
Price wars is healthy for consumers but unhealthy for dishonest agents who pad up the prices :mad:

TonyCheong2
08-06-2017, 12:18 AM
Price wars is healthy for consumers but unhealthy for dishonest agents who pad up the prices :mad:

Bro SSTing care to share your unpleasant experience? :)

Islands
08-06-2017, 12:50 AM

Can PM me which agent please. Hopefully not that one I would be using in my coming trip. Flying tomorrow LOL

japantvb
08-06-2017, 02:33 AM

Actually I do agree that price war creates short term gains for some consumers especially if you are here for fun once or twice a year. However that also mean the agents will take lesser profits hence not able to create long term value added services. For example all the promotions that you may notice we are launching from time to time. Another example will be the mixed K parties where sometimes we have to book the room before anyone confirm they are coming for sure, you see, we have many last minute cancellation cases where you are not aware of. We also spent time and effort trying to open up new avenues for the brothers wherever the business opportunities brings us, we didn't print money, all these comes with a cost without guarantee that the consumers will take up the offers. Price wars for agents who are not solely working in this line maybe ok too, since they have side line business to sustain their living, but for Team Phillip we focus very much on building a long term one stop shop business with happy customers, we try not to cut corners wherever we can. I am also very sure during peaceful time you can get similar services from anyone but during hard times and raids, we provide safe haven and prioritise your safety, making sure you enjoy yourselves as much as possible, this information does not come cheap, who will help you when you are in trouble? Have you truly experience any help from any agent before? Since everyone is just taking your money it is easy for them to say anything they want but to test the true services you need to know us for a while before you can judge that we are in it for serious business. Perhaps you are experiencing bad services from different agents, or perhaps you made some true friends with some other agents who is willing to give you generous discounts, but we are very confident that if you compare Apple to Apple, Team Phillip will not lose out, we are here so long for a reason, and for sure that reason is not that we are making losses. It really is simple economy, supply and demand in specific market segments are meant for different type of customers. Healthy business competition to us is that everyone can be creative in what they do and do it in a professional manner, but as you can see there are many unhealthy competitions around, do you have any idea why?

applysmith
08-06-2017, 05:04 AM
Can PM me which agent please. Hopefully not that one I would be using in my coming trip. Flying tomorrow LOL

Yes please PM me too. Making sure not the same agent too.

Islands
13-06-2017, 11:16 PM
Back from China today.. very tired but sexifying trip. Will try to write a little FR if I have strength to do so, need to back to reality of clearing emails... clearing emails.... BTW, thanks Agent Philip to make our trip smooth and enjoyable... with me trying to bring 3 out of 6 brothers chioging at SZ/DS for the first time was not easy.. he helped me a lot in closing the gap... thanks

oaoo
14-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Going DS this coming Tuesday 20 June for a couple of days. Any bros to go KTV together?

SSTing
15-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Agents who provide good service for fair price do not need to advertise so aggressively as satisfied customers will provide repeat business and tell their friends through word of mouth. Greedy agents advertise aggressively targeting newbies who do not know the situation and overcharge by padding up the costs. The same supermodel girl he provide if taken from different agent will be cheaper by at least 300-500rmb. The same ktv service will cost 30%-50% lower if you book with honest agents. Also beware of fake “duty free” alcohol he provides and of course beer.

Islands
15-06-2017, 06:18 PM
Agents who provide good service for fair price do not need to advertise so aggressively as satisfied customers will provide repeat business and tell their friends through word of mouth. Greedy agents advertise aggressively targeting newbies who do not know the situation and overcharge by padding up the costs. The same supermodel girl he provide if taken from different agent will be cheaper by at least 300-500rmb. The same ktv service will cost 30%-50% lower if you book with honest agents. Also beware of fake “duty free” alcohol he provides and of course beer.

I disagreed with the statement said good agent meant no need advertisement. IPhone so famous, we saw iPhone appear in TV, papers almost every day... MCDONALD is kids favorate, same thing, they did advertisement.

I am a old man and reaching my fifties soon, chionging in Old CP days till now, I used multiple agents since CP days. I started using Philip after CP is gone, in between I went back to my old agent(s) to go Zhu Hai and other agent in Sz before Philip started SZ KTV as his coverage. I would said they are no A class agents from those agents I had used, Philip to me is the best I found in these group of B class agents.. I am not against you or anything.. chionging in China these days is expensive, the high price that u r paying not necessary is the hike by Philip. It is the rich KTV owner hiking the MM and KTV price.

I know enough mummies and managers contacts from DS and SZ, I can share with you if you want. All are true Mamasan/manager currently working in respective KTV, they will do room booking, hotel booking and even arrange transport for you.
Then you can share with us you experience after trying to book via direct source.. good luck pal and cool down pal..

SSTing
16-06-2017, 12:00 AM
I disagreed with the statement said good agent meant no need advertisement. **********

I know enough mummies and managers contacts from DS and SZ, I can share with you if you want. All are true Mamasan/manager currently working in respective KTV, they will do room booking, hotel booking and even arrange transport for you.
Then you can share with us you experience after trying to book via direct source.. good luck pal and cool down pal..

There is a difference between “no advertisement” and “aggressive advertisement”. FYI I have booked directly after discovering the anormal markup and my experience is lower cost by 50% for KTV costs and at least RMB 300-500 cheaper for escorts. I am cool and hope you are too :cool:

tafha
16-06-2017, 11:48 AM
Hi Bros, anyone knows if danshui has clean massage/spa joints that has jacuzzi in the room? Can recommend, please?

TonyCheong2
16-06-2017, 04:17 PM

There is a difference between “no advertisement” and “aggressive advertisement”. FYI I have booked directly after discovering the anormal markup and my experience is lower cost by 50% for KTV costs and at least RMB 300-500 cheaper for escorts. I am cool and hope you are too :cool:

Bro SSTing you're not the first victim on SBF receiving "marked up" prices for KTV hostesses and "bill padding".

Truly appreciative for sharing and thanks for warning us without fear of repercussions. :)

Islands
18-06-2017, 11:20 AM

I guess I can do one extra step here to validate your claim. I am a frequent chiogster in SZ/DS. What I can do is:

Please share with me that agent that give you 50% cheaper than Philip. I will try to use him once for my next trip. Than, I will post here to give my review. If you feel uneasy to share it here, just PM me will do.. thanks.

I will compare using Apple versus apple. Not compare using diff KTV and consume different alcohol.

By doing so, I can help you to Shout: yes, Bro SSTing is Right, with evident via posting of actual KTV receipts of the two agents. YES, I will help to produce evident and it is till up to date evident. How abt it?

TonyCheong2
23-06-2017, 06:56 PM
As Mr. X the CEO of China's biggest corporation consolidates his power the market has stabilised a lot in 2017. Very low volatility in trading this year. CNY exchange rate is also very stable against all major currencies at least until year end.

[KTV]
All KTVs are operating in low profile mode.
Currently all flower street suspended.
Penny stock pickings are done in KTV room.
For blue chip counters please consult a fund manager.

Legend KTV hostess strength is around 350 as of 23/06/17.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 300 as of 23/06/17.

No news of the new large scale KTV in operation yet.

WORD OF CAUTION: No matter how experience you are always apply low profile trading to avoid unwarranted attention. Traders often get caught literally with their pants down in trading room with margin trade execution. Again consult your fund manager for sustainable trades.

[PUB]
All pubs are operating in normal mode.
Pubs getting higher in standard and introduction of performances by Eastern European dancers and foreign B-Grade artistes/models.

Popular pubs are Bauta Club, Kai Lun Music Club, La Fete Club, etc.

[MASSAGE]
All Massage Centres and Spas are operating in low profile mode.
Foot and body massage are available.

[SAUNA]
Market circuit breaker activated on and off.
Very volatile and many counters are suspended for trading.

abcxyz888
09-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Going to Marhenton KTV at the end of the month. Any bros got updated info (flower street, etc.)? Is it better compared to Legend and Emerald? Thanks...

TonyCheong2
13-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Going to Marhenton KTV at the end of the month. Any bros got updated info (flower street, etc.)? Is it better compared to Legend and Emerald? Thanks...

In general the hostesses at Marhenton KTV (Longxi) are of the younger variety but less attractive than Legend and Emerald KTV (Danshui).
Marhenton KTV should still have "flower street".

By the way the new 5 Star Ban Dao Jia Hua 半岛嘉华 KTV (Danshui) is scheduled to open in late July (estimated).
This KTV is beside Grand Skylight International Hotel 格兰云天国际酒店.
More competition is good for us consumers! :D

Hurricane88
27-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Note to all sponsors -

Please remove your signature if you want to post in any info threads...:)

Mod has the right to remove posts if dun comply...:)

longwesthappy
27-07-2017, 11:44 PM
以前男人的天堂是常平。可是自从常平被扫黄后,一切都变了。当初热闹繁华的人来人往的大街。

随处可见的美女现在变得寥无几人。冷清。

真的要哭啊~扫黄后。新闻电视到处报道常平的风花雪月,导致我有些哥们都不能在来中国玩了。

而我们这些男人就居无定处的四处流浪找地方玩。可恨阿。。。常平的花街/舞场都只能在脑海里面回味了。

幸运的是,最近这一两年,我和同伴们都发现了个常平花街的味道的场子。分享给大家:唯一一个有 花街的地方,

妹子全部站在两个可以容纳百人的房间,等我们进去挑选。那种选秀的感觉好爽,去了好多回,那里的妹子都是多 数从常平过来上班的,

果然还是常平的底子好玩。会玩会喝,回房间的服务也很好。哈哈。而且价格还很便宜。3/8/12.4/10/15/。5/15/20

常平过去的车程半个小时,深圳机场过去一个半小时。对于现在只有这个花街的地方,只能辛苦我们的屁股坐一下 车子了。

现在去中国,都必须去的地方,而且她们小姐还有多数经理,服务员,都是从整个常平搬来的,有种熟悉的亲切感 阿,

有想去的哥们可以联系平时招待我的妹子。服务很好,吃喝玩乐住。一条龙帮你搞定安排好,

需要私聊

tafha
28-07-2017, 05:39 AM
大哥,过不久我要到惠州玩。有人可以介绍吗?

mingzi
30-07-2017, 08:12 AM
大哥,过不久我要到惠州玩。有人可以介绍吗?

you may contact us via my wechat below.

RotiPrata Man
09-08-2017, 01:25 AM
Any bros will be in HZ during 18-19 Aug? I be there with another bro.. Let's see if we can team up for ktv...

TonyCheong2
11-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Any bros will be in HZ during 18-19 Aug? I be there with another bro.. Let's see if we can team up for ktv...

Your timing is awesome.
Quality is good at Danshui KTVs as of late especially Legend KTV. :p

RotiPrata Man
12-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Your timing is awesome.
Quality is good at Danshui KTVs as of late especially Legend KTV. :p

Awesome but nobody team up leh... Haha

TonyCheong2
12-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Awesome but nobody team up leh... Haha

Thought you're with another buddy? :confused:

If not drinker or cannot share cost economically can always join Mix KTV mah. :p

RotiPrata Man
14-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Thought you're with another buddy? :confused:

If not drinker or cannot share cost economically can always join Mix KTV mah. :p

Ya think we going mix K.

By the way is Ramada hotel still rejecting working girls to be brought back?

Other than Legend, any good hotels to recommend in danshui?

TonyCheong2
14-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Ya think we going mix K.

By the way is Ramada hotel still rejecting working girls to be brought back?

Other than Legend, any good hotels to recommend in danshui?

Go Mix KTV drink unlimited watered down Chinese White Wine.
Hahaha just kidding. :D

Yes unfortunately the policy is still the same for Ramada Huizhou South Hotel.

By the way Emerald KTV eliminated Category 4-10-15 hostesses.
Now cheapest is from Category 5-15-20 and up.
Emerald KTV is no longer recommended by me if my kakis ask for advice. :rolleyes:

If you want economical but still safe hotel that KTV hostesses feel comfortable going back to will have to be New Regent Hotel.
Location even better than Legend Hotel as near Hao Yi Duo shopping area.

Fegan Mox
16-08-2017, 08:50 PM

ya had an unpleasant experience earlier this year. agent was in room with us whole night (which we are ok). end of night wanna zhao already ask for bill, he insist on taking care of bill, and don't let us have the bill. not sure of his mark up but it sure felt a bit pricey. on top of that he keep taking tissue boxes from his backpack and remove the ktv room tissue box.

anyone has had this experience as well?

RotiPrata Man
16-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Go Mix KTV drink unlimited watered down Chinese White Wine.
Hahaha just kidding. :D

Yes unfortunately the policy is still the same for Ramada Huizhou South Hotel.

By the way Emerald KTV eliminated Category 4-10-15 hostesses.
Now cheapest is from Category 5-15-20 and up.
Emerald KTV is no longer recommended by me if my kakis ask for advice. :rolleyes:

If you want economical but still safe hotel that KTV hostesses feel comfortable going back to will have to be New Regent Hotel.
Location even better than Legend Hotel as near Hao Yi Duo shopping area.

I book grand skylight liao.. Haha

FeiGohGoh
17-08-2017, 12:24 AM
I book grand skylight liao.. Haha

Please report back latest development, heard checks all over the places including CP

Islands
18-08-2017, 08:51 PM
Heard 翡翠KTV is under tight observation from GA last few days. MM were asked to took off for few days but now back to work.
But most of working MM don't have room to sit by 10pm will be ask to go home.

Is it true? Any brother on site now can confirm it please. Thanksz

RotiPrata Man
20-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Please report back latest development, heard checks all over the places including CP

I didn't go to any ktv because I was only there for a night to meet a gal who refuse to go back with my friend the previous trip.

But I heard recently there are some checks but nothing serious.

Grand Skylight rooms are very nice and big. However location a bit off.

Islands
21-08-2017, 12:38 AM
I didn't go to any ktv because I was only there for a night to meet a gal who refuse to go back with my friend the previous trip.

Thanks for update.
Ups your reputation point by 7. Cheers

FeiGohGoh
21-08-2017, 01:03 PM

Thanks for the report

TonyCheong2
28-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Did not see any FR on this newly opened luxury KTV in Danshui so shall update some info.

Daily hostess strength approximately 200.
Price structure similar to Legend and Emerald KTV.

Hardware wise is like a newer Mayflower KTV (Changping).
Wish the design could be better and not so old fashion. :cool:

As it's newly opened I reserve my verdict as neutral.
Usually it takes a new KTV a few months to get things smoothened out before engine runs with full steam.

PS: Now I'm spoilt by the PRC quality at Sun City KTV (Jakarta) so my grading will be a bit more strict. :p

Islands
01-09-2017, 11:52 AM
Danshui NEW KTV is now opened !! (Grand Skylight)

[any reason to quote whole post - edited by mod}

Thanks for the insight, I will need to plan a trip to try it by his year. 8)

adidasman
14-09-2017, 04:48 PM
HI Bros ,

Any bros want to go up to Danshui to party ?

TonyCheong2
14-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Hahaha at first I thought the legendary CASH KING making a comeback! :p

TonyCheong2
18-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Will be in Danshui next week with my good bros.
Old kakis get in touch if you happen to be around. :D

By the way now Grand Skylight (半岛嘉华) KTV have more hostesses already. :p

TonyCheong2
30-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Plently of stock in the top 3 Danshui KTVs.
Daily hostess strength easily 300-500 in each KTV.

Unfortunately the upselling of category 5-15-20 hostesses is getting more prevalent. :rolleyes:

Risis
02-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Hey bro , been a long time since i been there but heading there 14 - 17 dec... what are the categories there nowadays tips wise and recent quality of gals good?

Plently of stock in the top 3 Danshui KTVs.
Daily hostess strength easily 300-500 in each KTV.

Unfortunately the upselling of category 5-15-20 hostesses is getting more prevalent. :rolleyes:

cmelater
05-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Fellow cheongster also. Will be at ds this 5 dec to 8 dec. Anyone keen to party together at legend?

jameschong1
11-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Fellow cheongster also. Will be at ds this 5 dec to 8 dec. Anyone keen to party together at legend?
what u working as?
my group of $ power friends party there every month, can u?

Guy^ver
03-01-2018, 02:18 PM
been to DS twice over the last 1 month .. repeated Legend KTV ..

The Town
I can see that they are building up the ecosystem of DS e.g. bringing in the best food, the best massage etc. It's a matter of months ( at most one year ) to reach CP standards .. Danshui is not some ulu ulu small town :D .. there's malls and neon lights everywhere

KTV
reminds me of old CP (my personal perspective) .. i can see the girls are hungrier, also quite a bunch of pretty lasses ... KTV management? Not so good .. the mummies can't really control the girls (but it is a matter of time those good old rules are introduced back) .. the girls (500 - ??? - 2000) no longer wear the uniform and they come in plain clothes .. only the models category wore the long dress ( some of them are really mind blowing 700 - 1900 -2500 ) .. they really have a lot of girls there (albeit, the same rules apply.. if you want the best, go there early and choose) .. no flower street, no parade .. girls are brought into the room by the mummies and they do the hard selling ..
Damage wise .. i suppose quite similar to CP .. from 800++ to 1600++ depending on room size and what you drink
DJs .. 400 rmb .. can't compared to the good old days

Getting there
transport wise .. the distance is almost the same from SZ airport to CP and DS .. you pay between 200 rmb to 400 rmb .. Tickets from Singapore to the holy land of Shenzhen has gone up since Shenzhen Air joins the Star Alliance Group (say goodbye to $400 tickets)

Pardon me if i may be wrong (2 trips there doesn't really justify a good FR), Just my personal sharing and to clear fellow brothers' doubt that if this city is worth exploring .. if you miss the good old times of CP, you may want to consider there ..

TonyCheong2
12-01-2018, 12:47 PM
The Town
I can see that they are building up the ecosystem of DS e.g. bringing in the best food, the best massage etc. It's a matter of months ( at most one year ) to reach CP standards .. Danshui is not some ulu ulu small town :D .. there's malls and neon lights everywhere

Bro Guy^ver,

Slowly but surely. :p

KTV
reminds me of old CP (my personal perspective) .. i can see the girls are hungrier, also quite a bunch of pretty lasses ... KTV management? Not so good .. the mummies can't really control the girls (but it is a matter of time those good old rules are introduced back) .. the girls (500 - ??? - 2000) no longer wear the uniform and they come in plain clothes .. only the models category wore the long dress ( some of them are really mind blowing 700 - 1900 -2500 ) .. they really have a lot of girls there (albeit, the same rules apply.. if you want the best, go there early and choose) .. no flower street, no parade .. girls are brought into the room by the mummies and they do the hard selling ..
Damage wise .. i suppose quite similar to CP .. from 800++ to 1600++ depending on room size and what you drink
DJs .. 400 rmb .. can't compared to the good old days

The selling points of Danshui KTVs are the quantity and KTV hostess willingness to go overnight (LT) is very high as compared to other cities.

DJ tip still have ¥300. :D

TonyCheong2
06-02-2018, 03:37 PM
Bros coming over to Danshui soon please remember to wear thick clothing.

Temperature is expected to drop as Chinese New Year approaches. :)

cmelater
27-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Bros coming over to Danshui soon please remember to wear thick clothing.

Temperature is expected to drop as Chinese New Year approaches. :)

Weather improved quite a bit, if anyone going.

cmelater
27-02-2018, 07:46 PM
ya had an unpleasant experience earlier this year. agent was in room with us whole night (which we are ok). end of night wanna zhao already ask for bill, he insist on taking care of bill, and don't let us have the bill. not sure of his mark up but it sure felt a bit pricey. on top of that he keep taking tissue boxes from his backpack and remove the ktv room tissue box.

anyone has had this experience as well?

Kena one also. That left a bad taste in the mouth. I went to Legend alone and my cost was 1.3k all in, but when 3 of us went to Legend with an agent. The cost was 1k per pax..... Felt a bit fishy. I know the people there, so I bypassed the agents entirely.

Even the private car rates can fluctuate quite a bit. Need to be careful.

TonyCheong2
27-02-2018, 08:14 PM
Weather improved quite a bit, if anyone going.

Heading into March the weather is definitely cool and comfortable but not freezing. :D

RotiPrata Man
13-03-2018, 05:48 PM
Heading to DS on 22 & 23 this month. Any bros there? We, 3 pax :D

RotiPrata Man
13-03-2018, 07:24 PM
By the way other than Legends, Skylight and New Regent, any other hotels to recommend? Legends always full.... Zzz

Islands
15-03-2018, 10:57 PM
By the way other than Legends, Skylight and New Regent, any other hotels to recommend? Legends always full.... Zzz

世纪花园酒店, not bad and big room

sexrookie
16-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Bro Guy^ver,

Slowly but surely. :p

The selling points of Danshui KTVs are the quantity and KTV hostess willingness to go overnight (LT) is very high as compared to other cities.

DJ tip still have ¥300. :D

paying that type of price for KTV hostess not me but for newbies or businessman as they might not know what to do or no lobang

Most of the KTV hostess are formerly 发廊妹。Make enough RMB to buy new clothes, pay coffee money to mummy and buy good makeup comestics then join the rank of KTV hostess.

Is the same pussy selling in a different location at a different pricing.

A 300 RMB pussy become a 1500 RMB pussy just change of work location and nice clothing.

I am just stating the fact. no offense.

TonyCheong2
16-03-2018, 03:26 PM
paying that type of price for KTV hostess not me but for newbies or businessman as they might not know what to do or no lobang.

Most of the KTV hostess are formerly 发廊妹。Make enough RMB to buy new clothes, pay coffee money to mummy and buy good makeup comestics then join the rank of KTV hostess.

Is the same pussy selling in a different location at a different pricing.

A 300 RMB pussy become a 1500 RMB pussy just change of work location and nice clothing.

I am just stating the fact. no offense.

I concur with your comments.

KTV hostess definitely not cost effective any more for regular cheongsters.
Like what you said only those clueless cheongsters or on business entertainment will not mind. :p

BBS girl switched to KTV career has been around for ages. :D

Want cheaper than ¥300 ST also have.
Alley FL bonks below ¥100 ST can still be found in Danshui or Changping hahaha. :p

FeiGohGoh
17-03-2018, 11:09 PM
been to Dansui for 3 nights, the place I frequent for the last few years for ktv action.... after cny all three ktvs are stock with plenty new blood:D

in my opinion Dynasty still the best in both quantity n quality, skylight comes second n Emerald still lagging behind but with noted improvement , if not satisfy with your agent service I can provide you with my contact in DS for the last few years.... no contact collector please...:mad:

RotiPrata Man
20-03-2018, 10:00 AM
世纪花园酒店, not bad and big room

Thanks bro.

besafe
29-03-2018, 05:26 PM
Went to DS to party on Fri, Sat and Sun, 2weeks ago
First night went to Skylight and was amazed by the sharp increase in prices. There was a model category for ON at 3500. But sadly, the quality was not there.
We had a room on the 4 floor and was offered the left overs after other rooms had chosen. Still managed to find one pleasant girl to ease the night loneliness.

Second night we went to Legend and was located on the 2 floor. We were spoilt for choices, and I chose 2 beautiful ladies. ON was 2500

Third night was a Sunday and there was not much crowd and many gals stayed away. I managed to find a cute Xian girl to spent the night.

Verdict: it is getting relatively expensive to party in DS. I prefer Shenzhen

Islands
29-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Went to DS to party on Fri, Sat and Sun, 2weeks ago
First night went to Skylight and was amazed by the sharp increase in prices. There was a model category for ON at 3500. But sadly, the quality was not there.
We had a room on the 4 floor and was offered the left overs after other rooms had chosen. Still managed to find one pleasant girl to ease the night loneliness.

Second night we went to Legend and was located on the 2 floor. We were spoilt for choices, and I chose 2 beautiful ladies. ON was 2500

Third night was a Sunday and there was not much crowd and many gals stayed away. I managed to find a cute Xian girl to spent the night.

Agreed, I go to SZ more often now.. have more places to roam around beside Chionging KTV, and with much better choices in getting good SN in SZ.

TonyCheong2
03-05-2018, 04:20 PM
New underground shopping mall opened in downtown Danshui last weekend.
One of the entrances is just beside New Regent Hotel.

A very funny incident happened lately.
Some of my garang bros literally got "chased out" by one Danshui KTV! :eek:
This is the first time that it has ever happened to my group in my 10 years of cheonging China KTVs hahaha! :p

TonyCheong2
03-05-2018, 04:35 PM

Basically some of the KTVs are upselling to dig talent from Legend KTV.

I always advise my bros to just choose the category 4-10-15 hostesses and boycott the rest.
The higher price does not justify the quality.
If you don't want to be treated as a sucker than stop acting like one! :p

Slaveatwork
06-05-2018, 01:36 AM
Making trip to danshui in June. Any bros here wanna KTV tgt drop me a PM!

Islands
29-06-2018, 09:30 PM
Heard from my kaki who was at Danshui Grand skylight yesterday. He was amazed by a group of new MMs joined last few days. He Understood from insiders that few mummies joined from other KTVs and bring along a shocking 200+ girls there.

Brothers on the ground there, can confirm this news?
Another curious question would be, which KTVs closed or kanna rxxxx lately, forcing the mummies to jumped ship.

If it is true, brothers Chionging in Grand Skylight will be flooded with choices..

jameschong1
30-06-2018, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=Islands;17516060]Heard from my kaki who was at Danshui Grand skylight yesterday. He was amazed by a group of new MMs joined last few days.
your kaki mountain tortise lah
my group of money power friends get invite direct into the VIP room, your kaki leh? stand at door like security guard to see only
damn siat suay

besafe
15-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Quite quiet in this thread. Heard that there is an influx of girls because of something happening in foshan. Will see if this is true next month. Cheers.

TonyCheong2
28-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Who's in Danshui now? :p

Suds
06-08-2018, 08:04 PM
Hey guys,

I'm planning my very good bro's bachelor party and I'm deciding between DS and JKT.

He went to JKT a few months ago and learnt that cannot tabao the girls home anymore (we managed to early last year). So that's a bummer.

So the most important question is: can tabao the girl home in DS?

P.S. He introduced me to the world of cheong-ing, so I wanna repay the favour and make it an awesome bachelor party. All advice appreciated!

TonyCheong2
07-08-2018, 05:50 PM
So the most important question is: can tabao the girl home in DS?

No problem as long as no wind. :p

Just tabao few days ago only. :D

Suds
08-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Thanks for your reply!

Sorry to bother you again, but can I ask what's the average damage?

• Average overnight with the girl (middle category)
• Average KTV room min. spend (plus tips for DJ and mummy)
• Average hotel room per night (decent hotel)

I'm planning a 5D4N trip, so I'm just trying not to burst his proposed budget.

Thanks mil!!

Acidman
14-08-2018, 03:22 AM
Thanks for your reply!

Thanks mil!!

To chiong in DS? Just bring one night 1k sing.

RotiPrata Man
20-08-2018, 09:10 AM

Where got so chor... If u only choose 1 girl and then is about $600 sgd.

Drink usually 500 rmb each. If 4 pax share.

Girls - 2000-2500rmb

japantvb
21-08-2018, 05:38 AM
Thanks for your reply!

Thanks mil!!

Overnight 1500/2000/2300/2500/3500(model)
MIn spen 780 onwards, see you have how many persons then decide room size, normally 3-4 persons 880-1280RMB min spen
Good four star 328RMB onwards
Five star 460RMB onwards

Islands
30-08-2018, 02:45 PM
Overnight 1500/2000/2300/2500/3500(model)
MIn spen 780 onwards, see you have how many persons then decide room size, normally 3-4 persons 880-1280RMB min spen
Good four star 328RMB onwards
Five star 460RMB onwards

Good info..

jameschong1
31-08-2018, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=RotiPrata Man;17704780]Where got so chor... If u only choose 1 girl and then is about $600 sgd.

u no $ stay home eat your roti prata lah
don't go danshui siat suay singpaore lah

Acidman
04-09-2018, 01:42 AM

Girls - 2000-2500rmb

You need to include lunch/dinner and massage. I don't think your 500 rmb each enough to cover KJ.

jjs_sg
25-09-2018, 02:05 AM
Any pals could recommend any decent hotel that is near shopping and food ? From Google map, Legend and grand skylight are very nice hotel but they may not be at the best location.
Just like in CP previously, hotel at mayflower or Ou-ya may not be best located for day activities. HuiHua or huimei still the best as they are most convenient for food and massage.
Appreciate any advice.

TonyCheong2
25-09-2018, 05:08 AM
Any pals could recommend any decent hotel that is near shopping and food ? From Google map, Legend and grand skylight are very nice hotel but they may not be at the best location.
Just like in CP previously, hotel at mayflower or Ou-ya may not be best located for day activities. HuiHua or huimei still the best as they are most convenient for food and massage.

New Regent Hotel.

New underground shopping mall just beside it.

jjs_sg
26-09-2018, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the info.

Any other bros have any recommendation ?

New Regent Hotel.

New underground shopping mall just beside it.

jjs_sg
08-10-2018, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the info.

Any other bros have any recommendation ?

any pal could share which KTV is the hottest now in Dan Shui ? Will be there later this month for 3 nights. Kind of fixed Legend hotel and skylight so still wonder where to for 3rd night.

sexrookie
08-10-2018, 03:14 PM
any pal could share which KTV is the hottest now in Dan Shui ? Will be there later this month for 3 nights. Kind of fixed Legend hotel and skylight so still wonder where to for 3rd night.

There is a agent, JapanTVB or other agent to settle for you everything without fuss.
Your trip itinerary should be ready before trip to save time
You have any questions as what you have posted, ask them.

japantvb
08-10-2018, 11:08 PM

Big joint--
Skylight(pretty model focus)
Legend ( Average, skip fri/sat as too packed no pretty left)
Emerald ( Environment best among in DS )

Small joint--
Palace Club ( beside 世纪花园, sometimes have gems)
Yabo ( new open KTV)

Others small small KTV like New Regent,Jialu KTV etc not recommend try..

Coffeepot12
16-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Any bro having ktv out there next Wednesday onward and drop me a note. LONEWOLF in DS for work need bed warmers.

recce80
10-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Anyone going to DS in Mid dec?

TonyCheong2
10-11-2018, 06:01 PM
Anyone going to DS in Mid dec?

Me me me! :p

recce80
19-11-2018, 03:36 AM
I will be at DS from 19 - 22.

Join K together?

unfit
20-11-2018, 08:35 PM
Big joint--
Skylight(pretty model focus)
Legend ( Average, skip fri/sat as too packed no pretty left)
Emerald ( Environment best among in DS )

Small joint--
Palace Club ( beside 世纪花园, sometimes have gems)
Yabo ( new open KTV)

Others small small KTV like New Regent,Jialu KTV etc not recommend try..

丽景国际花园酒店 is which one?

tafha
20-11-2018, 11:18 PM
丽景国际花园酒店 is which one?

Legend ktv

unfit
21-11-2018, 12:41 AM
Legend ktv

I want to go DS...never visit before ;)

Any golden advice for me please :p

japantvb
22-11-2018, 01:04 AM

what do u need to know?
Hotel,KTV, gals, other activities?
Can PM me...

Dabao
29-12-2018, 06:00 PM

Bro , you might want try 丽景, 翡翠, 格兰 .

Advice is bring more money 哈哈

Dabao
29-12-2018, 06:06 PM

Girls - 2000-2500rmb

SGD 1k per night are for normal spending .

My spending exceeded easily . usual 5-7K rmb cash for tipping , Bills sign card .

But ……………. those were the days !!!!

Vertu
29-12-2018, 06:12 PM
Still so happening here ………...

RotiPrata Man
31-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Still so happening here ………...

You never go DS already meh?

Vertu
31-12-2018, 05:02 PM
You never go DS already meh?

No more RMB to go ……:D...

Didn't even know Jade had close shop also .

FeiGohGoh
01-01-2019, 03:45 AM

most mgmt. went to the new hotel liao ...

jameschong1
01-01-2019, 10:17 AM
my gold advise to u
1. bring lot of money
2. don't go with cheapskates
3. go with $-power friends
4. bring souvenirs to the girls as they will be very happy
5. wear nice cloth & watch

RotiPrata Man
06-01-2019, 10:56 AM

No rmb but many sgd :D

RotiPrata Man
06-01-2019, 10:57 AM
most mgmt. went to the new hotel liao ...

New hotel like very expensive. DJ tip also 500 rmb :o I think mm easily 2500, 3000, 3500

FeiGohGoh
07-01-2019, 07:09 AM
New hotel like very expensive. DJ tip also 500 rmb :o I think mm easily 2500, 3000, 3500

everywhere same ….. :(

recce80
09-01-2019, 04:14 AM
A Delayed FR for my mid dec trip in DS

Stayed at Skylight hotel (Newer and nicer)
Personally i prefer the rooms here compared with Legend. (Normal rooms)
It has bathtub, toilet with close door which most rooms in Legend doesnt have.
Breakfast spread is much better than Legend as well imo. (went to both breakfast at legend b4 on the ground and top floor)
And pricing is cheaper too. 468 vs 538 rmb

KTV @Skylight

Starts at about 645pm with the captains and mommys promoting their super model category first, which is about 3 sets if i recall correctly. Their normal girls will start parading the rooms around like 715-720 onwards.
Supermodel cat is 800 with overnite of 3.5k
mostly are between 500 and 600 cat which is 2 and 2.3k respectively
KTV room damage is about 4k+ less tipping of KJ and waiter. (Took the 2+1 promo henessy)
Felt there is about 400+ girls overall in this joint.
Still have the KJ keeping the phones of the selected girls which is what i like. (Like old CP times)

KTV @Lijing

Also starts at about 640pm after their meeting. (There is barricade now setup after their meeting to prevent us from picking out of their watering hole :( )
According to the mommy, each section will be assign to the floors given to go first, however i still felt 2nd and 3rd floor has better chances of snapping up base on fcfs. (Cos i was placed on 4th floor on another day)
KTV damage is more at about 5k+ without tipping of KJ and waiter with the exact same promo of 2+1 henessy.
Girls selection wise i think is about 800+ or more girls (could also be due to the recent closure of emerald KTV) Dun recall the KJ keeping the girls phone in this KTV.

Cons of staying at Skylight is have to get your girl to book a Didi (Grab) to take to the legend side to get makan and some shopping. Virtually no cash is needed, everything can be paid using wechat money and using CC for like KTV bills, hotels, spa. Even if u go to the seafood pier (About an hr drive from the hotel) everything can be paid using wechat.

Everything written above is base on my personally experience and feel.

:cool::cool:

Islands
09-01-2019, 11:05 AM
A Delayed FR for my mid dec trip in DS

Stayed at Skylight hotel (Newer and nicer)
Personally i prefer the rooms here compared with Legend. (Normal rooms)
It has bathtub, toilet with close door which most rooms in Legend doesnt have.
Breakfast spread is much better than Legend as well imo. (went to both breakfast at legend b4 on the ground and top floor)
And pricing is cheaper too. 468 vs 538 rmb

{simply no reason to quote entire forum - edited by mod }

Very good FR, a good update as I was not playing at DS/SZ since June 2017 ever since I changed job, as the job has no more business travel. *cry cry*

Will need to think of a way (excuse to home affair minister) to go back to the hunting ground again. Saliva dripping..

Just Up your rep points for a good FR.

japantvb
09-01-2019, 02:43 PM
{no reason quote entire forum - edited by mod}

Recently no car even u call didi after 10pm or u need to wait 15-20min to ride a car when in peak season.
Agreed Skylight room is the best hotel room in DS.

RotiPrata Man
11-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Anyone heading DS from 16-19 Jan?

Heavenly2
18-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Anyone heading DS from 16-19 Jan?
26 jan anyone there?

japantvb
18-01-2019, 12:28 PM
26 jan anyone there?

almost girl go back hometown in DS, if want play KTV recommend go SZ in CNY period...

countryman
09-03-2019, 09:43 AM
No action in DS now. Everything is shut down @the moment n likely it will be another CP. Don't really feel safe playing here anymore... :(

RotiPrata Man
15-03-2019, 09:30 AM
No action in DS now. Everything is shut down @the moment n likely it will be another CP. Don't really feel safe playing here anymore... :(

Even the people working in DS are not hopeful of recovery. They see DS having the same faith as CP. Gone case......

japantvb
28-04-2019, 07:57 AM
Some brothers ask me recently that how come Danshui has not recovered since the CNY. Indeed if we look at the situation it is about 3 months of very dificult time, but I heard some good news that Emerald KTV will start operations again on 7 May 2019. It is however still a rumour, only if it is really back to normal track I will then share this officially on the forum with you guys. There are also recent rumours that Legend and Grand Skylight can be arranged, with limited number of 50-70 working ladies where you can't bring them back to the hotel, just a word of cautious, is it really worth the risks? We have connections with the KTV in various part of China, when it comes to the concern of satefy. Whichever KTV that are safe for fun, we will be able to make arrangements for you. Those that cannot play, we will not go near it, your safety and happiness are our ulmost priorities. When you come to China for fun, you can leave the itinerary with us, we will provide services that exceeded your expectations

TonyCheong2
16-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Tiagong from gossips that June can slowly recover.

Please don't quote me hor. :cool:

RotiPrata Man
26-05-2019, 10:47 AM
Tiagong from gossips that June can slowly recover.

Please don't quote me hor. :cool:

Now still wearing DJ uniforms. Then mostly do ST. Don't dare do LT.
Even recover also a lot less girls. Many of them go 潮州 or 珠海 liao.

TonyCheong2
26-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Now still wearing DJ uniforms. Then mostly do ST. Don't dare do LT.
Even recover also a lot less girls. Many of them go 潮州 or 珠海 liao.

Great update! :)

https://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/icon/facebook_like_zpsrs7eu7xq.png

Funky Man
08-06-2019, 05:46 PM
All seniors,

Any wechat account to share of incall / outcall services in Guang Dong areas ? Thanks

mormor
05-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Any hapoenings in hz lately!? Hehe

TonyCheong2
05-09-2019, 06:18 PM
Any hapoenings in hz lately!? Hehe

Hahaha you say leh? :p

Wow long time no see! :eek:

mormor
06-09-2019, 01:50 PM
Hahaha you say leh? :p

Wow long time no see! :eek:

Hey bro long time no see. Got go other places, also hz last year. Heard now jialat liao. He he

TonyCheong2
06-09-2019, 05:43 PM
Hey bro long time no see. Got go other places, also hz last year. Heard now jialat liao. He he

Bro mormor hope you're well! :)

Yes Danshui, Huizhou chui liao. :p

Bros in China be more careful when cheonging from now till Oct 1st as it's China's 70th National Day and Emperor Winnie wants to show the world his power. :D

sprayme
01-10-2021, 12:25 PM
Hi bros, in Huizhou for a day. If anyone has any recommendation, please share. It’s a little boring after searching the required. Am staying at the 小径湾area.

Vibrator
20-03-2022, 02:21 AM
Hi bros,

Is the popular KTV Lijing in Huizhou back in operation already ?

Thanks

aakumu
20-03-2022, 05:10 AM
Hi bros,

Is the popular KTV Lijing in Huizhou back in operation already ?

Thanks

Hi bro,
Missed the good times in China KTV live.

My humble two cents.

Vibrator
21-03-2022, 10:26 AM
Hi bro,
Missed the good times in China KTV live.

My humble two cents.

Yeah bro … any idea how’s Lijing KTV at Huizhou now ?

Or for that matter, where to cheong at Huizhou now ?

Thanks

Naka_Timo
21-03-2022, 10:45 AM

Thanks

+147 Points returned, thanks bro.

aakumu
22-03-2022, 09:01 AM

Thanks

Hi bro,
Sorry not much info yet.
Still in lock down...hahaha...

My humble two cents.

Vibrator
23-03-2022, 12:24 AM
Hi bro,
Sorry not much info yet.
Still in lock down...hahaha...

My humble two cents.

Wah Huizhou still in lockdown ? I thought from newspaper only Jilin, Shanghai & Shenzhen tiok lockdown and Shenzhen also easing restrictions liao … the rest in China should open as usual already, right ?

Don’t know how true, some friends said China before Omicron nobody wear mask liao …

Cheers

Prince Devitt
23-03-2022, 07:00 PM
Wah Huizhou still in lockdown ? I thought from newspaper only Jilin, Shanghai & Shenzhen tiok lockdown and Shenzhen also easing restrictions liao … the rest in China should open as usual already, right ?

Don’t know how true, some friends said China before Omicron nobody wear mask liao …

Cheers

Yes, Prince Devitt returned

香香很烦
23-03-2022, 07:07 PM

Cheers

Yea it’s true. I’ve been here since November. Enter shopping centre just wayank Abit wear mask. Enter already can take out liao.
Those cities closer to Beijing like where I am affected la. 洗浴closed ktv have to go underground kind. Probably till month end and everything will be normal again.

chinacuntlover
22-03-2024, 12:25 PM
Any bro any recommendations
Thought of going this May
TIA