PDA

View Full Version : Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

FeiGohGoh
03-06-2015, 09:55 AM
It was tone down ( Stop operating ) all mms and mummy are ask to take off and half of manager and GM are also on off for the pass few days , HIGH ALERT !

翡翠 opening tonight , lets see how things goes after these few nights.

Any Bros who are there now can share latest update ?

awaiting your report :D

Dabao
03-06-2015, 11:48 AM
awaiting your report :D

Will try my best for 'LIVE' reporting if ......

They do open when I was there .... and I am not lost again :D

Tencent
04-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Just a little update about Danshui. Was there for the past few days.

Emerald KTV re-opened since 02/06/15. Business for the past 2 days so so probably takes a bit of time to pick up as closed temporarily for 1 month plus.

Legend KTV back to normal since 03/06/15.

Cheers. :)

Blakkie
07-06-2015, 11:45 PM
Hi bro Tancent,

Any advise on whether it is worth to go DS?

I will be near HK this coming weekend and wondering if I should just pop into SZ or travel to DS...

Tencent
09-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Some arrests have been made in Danshui on 08/06/15. No furthur comments necessary.

Be alert and good luck! :)

Blakkie
12-06-2015, 03:38 AM
Thx bro Tencent.

I may be in DS next few days. If any bros care to join us, we'll be delighted to meet more people to share the fun. Sharing is caring right! drop me a pm if you're interested.

Will update on the experience once there. :p

bouz
14-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Just arrived yesterday in DS (new Regent hotel)
Have done 3 massages in 3 different place. Nothing possible here to do.
Boring place. Come back to SZ earlier

Acidman
14-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Most brothers need to go there to at least experience themselves what things are in store for them at DS, which is nothing. :D

FeiGohGoh
03-07-2015, 08:25 AM
legend ktv reopens and things seem back to normal, going emerald tonite

Hurricane88
03-07-2015, 09:33 AM
legend ktv reopens and things seem back to normal, going emerald tonite

enjoy bro...:)

FeiGohGoh
03-07-2015, 10:07 AM
enjoy bro...:)

trying beri hard :D

ken088
04-07-2015, 03:32 PM
Hi I am going HuiZhou next month, any brother has any intro there.
Many Thank :)

Dabao
04-07-2015, 04:23 PM
There is a discussion on Huizhou ,

Check here.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=85675&page=185

Dabao
04-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Can see that you are trying hard to enjoy ......:D :D :D

FeiGohGoh
05-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Can see that you are trying hard to enjoy ......:D :D :D

Leaving DS today, going SZ .....

Akiraine
20-07-2015, 07:49 AM
Heard some rumours that someone bought over rights to run block c of regent hotel (legend). That's apparently why unless u got your room from agoda like apps or direct from hotel reservation department heads, u might arrive and find that your booking order has been altered by someone and allocated a room in block a or worse block b. happened to me last week, and was chatting with some friends apparently same thing been happening.

japantvb
20-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Heard some rumours that someone bought over rights to run block c of regent hotel (legend). That's apparently why unless u got your room from agoda like apps or direct from hotel reservation department heads, u might arrive and find that your booking order has been altered by someone and allocated a room in block a or worse block b. happened to me last week, and was chatting with some friends apparently same thing been happening.

Find right person to get the rooms, or else u cant get easily...

FeiGohGoh
20-07-2015, 01:14 PM

hmmm ..... something new to me .....:eek:

Ma33a63
25-07-2015, 04:30 PM
I prefer Block A where some of the room are bigger then Block C room. Personnel preferences bah:D Going Legend in 2 week times;D

FeiGohGoh
25-07-2015, 11:43 PM
I prefer Block A where some of the room are bigger then Block C room. Personnel preferences bah:D Going Legend in 2 week times;D

true, and more selections during breakfast

TonyCheong2
31-07-2015, 02:30 PM
true, and more selections during breakfast

Bro FeiGohGoh long time no see.
Still in China? :)

How you feel about the scene these days?

FeiGohGoh
01-08-2015, 12:58 AM
Bro FeiGohGoh long time no see.
Still in China? :)

How you feel about the scene these days?

just back not long ago, catch up next time

TonyCheong2
02-08-2015, 01:28 PM
just back not long ago, catch up next time

Bro FeiGohGoh no problem.
Catch up next time! :)

amabo
06-08-2015, 02:56 PM
Hi guys
Newbie here, am going DS Legend on 14 Aug, anyone going there? I will be alone, so hope to join anyone of you folks for KTV session if possible.

Thanks, pls pm me if any. Cheers!

MichaelWinn
07-08-2015, 02:28 AM
recent vice raid in huizhou hotel nets 2 pimps and 2 underage girls
click link below for update
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150806/008542.htm

lcw16
07-08-2015, 10:05 AM
recent vice raid in huizhou hotel nets 2 pimps and 2 underage girls
click link below for update
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150806/008542.htm

Going Dan Shui in two weeks time. Luckily this place is 3 hours drive away from Dan Shui. But heard that the SN service is not available in Dan Shui now. Hope that everything will be fine by the time I get there. Anyone have the latest updates on the KTVs in Dan Shui now?

TonyCheong2
07-08-2015, 11:04 AM
But heard that the SN service is not available in Dan Shui now.

Anyone have the latest updates on the KTVs in Dan Shui now?

Currently Danshui Saunas and KTVs are as per normal.
However Sauna operations can be very volatile.
One moment open, next moment close.

By the time you arrive in Danshui it may be another scenario. :)

khyber_pass
07-09-2015, 01:30 AM
other than KTV and massage, anything else to do in DS?

are the massage as value/good as PZL ?

thanks!

stamphere
11-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Currently in Danshui, was hosted by Fei Fei. She is really a nice lady! Reached Shenzhen airport yesterday around 1.45am. Flight delay by 2 hours (was from Shandong).

The driver she arranged still waited for me and I appreciate the quality of the drivers she has arranged. Thumbs up!

Paid 300 RMB to the driver. And for the hotel, told Fei Fei to arrange for Ma Si Lan De Hotel (Masterland Hotel). Room is fantastic and bed is shiok. Would want to try Li Jin Hotel in future trips.

This afternoon, Fei Fei arranged for me to visit the SN around 2.30pm. Shiok, chose a SYT and damage was 1000 RMB, two shots. Service includes ass-rimming, cat bath, hot and cold BBBJ. GFE feeling is high. Haha.

Now feeling tired, maybe later go SN again!

bluephone
12-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Is the saunas in Danshui open already? Hows the selection?

TonyCheong2
13-09-2015, 02:29 AM
Is the saunas in Danshui open already? How's the selection?

Very volatile as depends on situation.
Opens on and off. :)

Quality wise not as good as Dongguan Saunas in the past and price went up a lot in Danshui if you compared to the past few years.

In hindsight Danshui still have a lot of cheap Massage joints that provides Nuru Nuru Breast Massage and Oil Massage with handjob! :D

stamphere
13-09-2015, 02:53 AM
Is the saunas in Danshui open already? Hows the selection?

I maybe wrong but for those SN venues, you need to know someone to help get you in. They will usually do some screening to ensure you are not "fishing".

So it is not as simple as you can just walk into the place and select girls.

If you need help, just contact Fei Fei, I am sure she will help you.

TonyCheong2
13-09-2015, 01:44 PM
I maybe wrong but for those SN venues, you need to know someone to help get you in. They will usually do some screening to ensure you are not "fishing".

So it is not as simple as you can just walk into the place and select girls.

Yup no walk-ins accepted.
You need someone who is connected to hook you up.

Also please be very careful when cheonging Danshui these days.
Ever since Danshui become a hotspot after the demise of Dongguan.
Random police checks at Hotel/KTV and raids at Saunas have surged a lot since 2014.

I can detect the difference because I've started cheonging Danshui since 2009.
Saunas open on and off.
KTVs periodically inform mummys and hostesses to take leave of absence until furthur notice.
So check with your KTV contact about latest situation 1-2 days before you go.
Happened to me a few times already! :mad:

Hope all bros play safe! :)

Sperminator
15-09-2015, 02:03 AM
I can detect the difference because I've started cheonging Danshui since 2009.
Saunas open on and off.
KTVs periodically inform mummys and hostesses to take leave of absence until furthur notice.
So check with your KTV contact about latest situation 1-2 days before you go.
Happened to me a few times already! :mad:

Hope all bros play safe! :)

I CONFIRM AND VERIFY AND SECOND BROTHER TONYCHEONG2!

What he says is absolutely true! Just Cheong Zhuhai/Macau, safer, and guaranteed hit! Dong Guan, Dan Shui, Shenzhen have very few places for fucking now.

sheridan
15-09-2015, 01:07 PM

What he says is absolutely true! Just Cheong Zhuhai/Macau, safer, and guaranteed hit! Dong Guan, Dan Shui, Shenzhen have very few places for fucking now.

You can actually explore Zhongshan which is around 1 hour drive from zhuhai.

Sperminator
15-09-2015, 05:50 PM
You can actually explore Zhongshan which is around 1 hour drive from zhuhai.

Dear Sheridan,

Can share more information about ZHONGSHAN?

Please give a short overview of the situation happening there.

TonyCheong2
15-09-2015, 07:24 PM

Yes damn sad hot spots like Dongguan, Danshui and Shenzhen are not what they're used to be. :(

Up you my 1 humble rep point.
Cheers! :)

sheridan
15-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Dear Sheridan,

Can share more information about ZHONGSHAN?

Please give a short overview of the situation happening there.

If you wanna day time's R&R, there is Kan Cheng Spa
While as for night's time, there is a number of KTVs such as Jing Cheng and Fei Chui Ming Zhu.

Things are more expensive than 2 years ago, just like everywhere in china. But it is still much cheaper than Zhuhai

Someone mentioned about TanZhou.. well it is a town under zhongshan lol :p

Sperminator
15-09-2015, 09:47 PM
DAY TIME R&R Kan Cheng Spa

NIGHT TIME KTVs

1. Jing Cheng

2. Fei Chui Ming Zhu

cheaper than Zhuhai

TanZhou is a town under zhongshan

Thank you for such jewel information! Sheridan! Kam Siah, I wanted to up points to you, but now I need to recharge 24 hours before I can give to the rest of the bros who up me earlier... I'll give you later!

devilchan78
15-09-2015, 10:01 PM
I'll give you later!

7-UP served

khyber_pass
24-09-2015, 04:07 PM
hey guys... wanna compare my DS SN experience with u all...

i find that within the 100 minutes, normally the "one dragon svc" + FJ is all completed within 20-30 mins. not a lot of 项目 and its pretty rushed. the rest of time is sleep on bed and tok cock etc. do u all experience the same? or my SN gals are inexperienced/buay gan.

now esp with the absence of water beds... really seems not much 项目... the only special service over BBS/KTV/水疗 gal is du long..

in my opinion, for the price of SN gal (900-1200) and with their lack of services now, seems more worthwhile to pay for KTV.. the entertainment time is longer.. whats ur opinion? or is it just i suay

TonyCheong2
24-09-2015, 06:14 PM
i find that within the 100 minutes, normally the "one dragon svc" + FJ is all completed within 20-30 mins. not a lot of 项目 and its pretty rushed. the rest of time is sleep on bed and tok cock etc. do u all experience the same? or my SN gals are inexperienced/buay gan.

now esp with the absence of water beds... really seems not much 项目... the only special service over BBS/KTV/水疗 gal is du long..

in my opinion, for the price of SN gal (900-1200) and with their lack of services now, seems more worthwhile to pay for KTV.. the entertainment time is longer.. whats ur opinion? or is it just i suay

Not just in Danshui but it's the norm in South China now.
Most Sauna establishments are closed.
As there're no longer establishments that will uphold ISO standards the service capability of Sauna girls will be up to themselves.
Those that are operating secretly dare not to be too strict on the Sauna girls for fear of high staff turnover.

Basically you'll get BBBJ, AR and total of 2 shots with CIM or FJ.
The Sauna sex menu service in the past is gone for now. :cool:

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/icon/facebook_dislike_zpsjdzmhajw.png

KTV or Spa girls may not give you a BJ much less BBBJ. :p

Up you my 1 humble rep point. :)

khyber_pass
25-09-2015, 12:12 AM
yeah no more ISO standard... other than what u mention, also throw in the "mouth watering the body" which is kinda lame...

i guess i was disappointed because i encountered a laojiao from ktv who was so service focused.. 1/2 hour after fj (when i still exhausted), she lick my nips for very long and gave me a bbbj.. it left me so high and sensitive that i squirt plain water from my cock when it accidentally touch her body afterward (auto squirt when there was no deliberate touching of my cock!)

wa lau eh....

khyber_pass
25-09-2015, 12:14 AM
upped u 14.....

stamphere
25-09-2015, 01:23 AM
yeah no more ISO standard... other than what u mention, also throw in the "mouth watering the body" which is kinda lame...

i guess i was disappointed because i encountered a laojiao from ktv who was so service focused.. 1/2 hour after fj (when i still exhausted), she lick my nips for very long and gave me a bbbj.. it left me so high and sensitive that i squirt plain water from my cock when it accidentally touch her body afterward (auto squirt when there was no deliberate touching of my cock!)

wa lau eh....

Wah. Sibeh Shiok ah!

MichaelWinn
25-09-2015, 03:18 AM
yeah no more ISO standard...
i guessouching of my cock!)

wa lau eh....

in a twist of fate the prc iso standard is now instead found in the geylang cat 150 whore houses
these are the foreign talent that spore really needs
prc girls who can service mens dicks haha:)

TonyCheong2
25-09-2015, 02:13 PM

Walan eh sibei ho! :D

upped u 14.....

Thanks! :)

in a twist of fate the prc iso standard is now instead found in the geylang cat 150 whore houses
prc girls who can service mens dicks haha

Hahaha well said! :p

http://i.imgur.com/b1cIs.gif

khyber_pass
26-09-2015, 02:42 PM
which lor/house has the nearest to ISO quality?

khyber_pass
26-09-2015, 02:43 PM
upped u 14 points

khyber_pass
27-09-2015, 11:33 PM
hey guys, if u had up my pts and would like me to up back, please leave your name when upping.

also, post a reply to this thread so that there is a recent post that i can action on. thanks

japantvb
10-10-2015, 02:53 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2uscpk0.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/155gute.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/2004p6w.png
http://i62.tinypic.com/1ymkpu.png

Special promotion rate on Ramada Emerald Hotel (Oct 2015)

Team Phillip brings to you a special promotional rate on the standard room at this hotel, only available via booking with Team Phillip for your travel to Danshui.

To show my appreciation to all the brother new and valued regular customers, that supports Team Phillip all this while. We have arrange a special rate for your visit.

Standard room rate per night at this hotel is as follow.
Normal Walk-in Rate - RMB 508.00
Other sales/agent/discount Rate - RMB 468.00

Team Phillip (TP) Special Rates
(TP) New Customer Rate - RMB 418.00
(TP) Valued Regular Customer Rate - RMB 398.00

So do take this opportunity to test out this hotel at a special rate and enjoy the luxurious 5 star emmenities. Team Phillip will always strive to get the best rates and services for you.

Do contact me for more details.

*Terms and conditions applies, Rates are currently fixed for this month but subject to changes by the hotel the next month.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Tel/Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat / LINE: feilipu8864
Email: [email protected]

japantvb
10-10-2015, 02:56 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/2jai3jm.jpg

This Month’s Promotion in Danshui (Oct 2015)

Team Phillip is having a promotion for those having their KTV session either in Legend KTV or Emerald KTV at Danshui in the month of October 2015.

We will be providing 1 dozen free Budweiser beer for every spending of RMB 1800 and above.

This promotion is available via booking with Team Phillip on KTV sessions and not applicable with other promotions currently also running unless confirmed by Team Phillip.

Terms and Conditions do applies, so please feel free to contact me for more details or additional benefit you can get with this deal.

Please do add my wechat and contact me for more details and other promotional freebies and information.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

MichaelWinn
11-10-2015, 04:14 AM
good news for all those flying to hong kong airport
once the hong kong to beijing high speed railway is completed
you can travel direct from hong kong to huizhou by railway train
click link below for the news
http://gd.qq.com/a/20151010/045765.htm?pgv_ref=aio2015&ptlang=2052

TonyCheong2
11-10-2015, 05:15 AM
good news for all those flying to hong kong airport
once the hong kong to beijing high speed railway is completed
you can travel direct from hong kong to huizhou by railway train
click link below for the news
http://gd.qq.com/a/20151010/045765.htm?pgv_ref=aio2015&ptlang=2052

Walan eh China is damn loaded!

Keep building high speed railway throughout the country. :D

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/icon/facebook_like_zpsrs7eu7xq.png

MichaelWinn
12-10-2015, 03:46 AM
Walan eh China is damn loaded!

Keep building high speed railway throughout the country. :D

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/icon/facebook_like_zpsrs7eu7xq.png

china actually has a long term project that is together with the ASEAN countries to build a railway from yunan kunming that goes all the way to vietnam, malaysia and down to spore
no news on that yet

TonyCheong2
12-10-2015, 04:35 PM
china actually has a long term project that is together with the ASEAN countries to build a railway from yunan kunming that goes all the way to vietnam, malaysia and down to spore
no news on that yet

China implementing the New Silk Road railway first. :D

RaidJT
18-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Danshui, Legend Hotel KTV was just raided last night. SWAT showed up, and apparently Block C hotel rooms were checked as well!

TonyCheong2
18-10-2015, 03:36 PM
Danshui, Legend Hotel KTV was just raided last night. SWAT showed up, and apparently Block C hotel rooms were checked as well!

Holy cow! :eek:

Hope no bros kena arrested. :(

autoroam
18-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Wah Sei....
Need to send in the SWAT - Special Weapons Attack Team
They suspect got terrorist with guns?

All they can find are alot horny bro with dicks......:p
and mei mei with boobs.... :p

memorablez
18-10-2015, 09:07 PM

SWAT showed up?:D

TonyCheong2
18-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Wah Sei....
Need to send in the SWAT - Special Weapons Attack Team
They suspect got terrorist with guns?

All they can find are alot horny bro with dicks......:p
and mei mei with boobs.... :p

SWAT showed up?:D

Make one big show and let the higher ups watch mah! :p

japantvb
20-10-2015, 11:31 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/20jizci.jpg
Update: Recent Checks by the Authorities

Some of you may have heard there was news of CP and Huizhou have recently been raided and big wind.

Do not worry as it was just a rumour and there was no major crack down but instead it was just a routine checks done by the authorities on the Hotels and KTVs and their operations.

The authorities did not enter any of the rooms and all customers and MM’s are not affected by this, as they are just running a routine inspection of the Hotels/KTVs operations.

As Team Phillip’s home base CP and Huizhou, we are well linked with the KTVs and Hotels in the area and will be the first to get the news if there is activity or big wind is coming.

Please do not worry or listen to random rumours, to get the latest update and information do remember to add and check with me via wechat if you have any doubt or queries.

As your buddy in china, will keep you up to date on the latest happenings here.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

princemichaprin
22-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Anyone have info on HuiZhou call girl ?
Will go tgere on 26-28 oktober

hot1168
23-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Anyone have info on HuiZhou call girl ?
Will go tgere on 26-28 oktober
Bro,
Careful when you are in Huizhou or danshui..... there were police at hotel lobby at night and luckily we did not bring any girls back because they stop them and ...... (saw they stop some poor guys with chicks)....

Cheers

TonyCheong2
23-10-2015, 03:16 PM
Careful when you are in Huizhou or danshui..... there were police at hotel lobby at night and luckily we did not bring any girls back because they stop them and ...... (saw they stop some poor guys with chicks)....

This is why it's very important to exchange personal details in advance between the girl and you in case such cirumstances arise.
Helps to build up BFE/GFE too. :p

countryman
23-10-2015, 05:30 PM
Go there with so much to worry about!
Think it's not worth making a trip there. :eek:

hot1168
24-10-2015, 11:32 AM
Go there with so much to worry about!
Think it's not worth making a trip there. :eek:
Bro,
We saw the group of 4 guys and 4 mei meis was escorted to a police vehicle (we were lucky because going to GZ fair the next day ... so did not bring any mei mei) ... We sat the there to see the outcome ... and heard that they will be brought to jail and processed ... if foreigner then passport will get free chop from them and must get bail from wife or parents .... mei mei not only bail by parents of husband but village will post notice that they r chickens.

jameschong1
24-10-2015, 01:41 PM
As Team Phillip’s home base CP and Huizhou, we are well linked with the KTVs and Hotels in the area and will be the first to get the news if there is activity or big wind is coming.

=======
u are TALKING COCK!
if top ministers & officials can kena up lorry, who the fuck r u to say u are the first to get news of big wind coming?
listen to u may be the 1st to up lorry!

MichaelWinn
25-10-2015, 04:13 AM
Bro,
the there to see the outcome ... and heard that they will be brought to jail and processed ... if foreigner then passport will get free chop from them and must get bail from wife or parents .... mei mei not only bail by parents of husband but village will post notice that they r chickens.

under current chiniese law the max the police can detain one for vice is 15 days, this is indeed a worry for those on singapore passports which is 15 days visa free, assume the police make sure you not exceed the 15 days to ensure you do not overstay in china which carries a huge fine nowadays
if one is unlucky to get caught in vice raid, best is you inform the china immigration department to enure you do not get punished for overstaying in case the police detention exceeds 15 days
in china always obey the visa rules and try not to test the system

countryman
25-10-2015, 04:39 AM
Bro,

Cheers
Can u tell us which hotel in danshui that u saw the cops?
Was it legend hotel?

prcsytlover
26-10-2015, 01:22 AM
Bro,
We saw the group of 4 guys and 4 mei meis was escorted to a police vehicle (we were lucky because going to GZ fair the next day ... so did not bring any mei mei) ... We sat the there to see the outcome ... and heard that they will be brought to jail and processed ... if foreigner then passport will get free chop from them and must get bail from wife or parents .... mei mei not only bail by parents of husband but village will post notice that they r chickens.
Wow... Bring back to police station still call routine check ah...

I wonder what is heavy wind?!

MichaelWinn
26-10-2015, 03:42 AM
Bro,
Wessed ... if foreigner then passport will get free chop from them and must get bail from wife or parents .... mei mei not only bail by parents of husband but village will post notice that they r chickens.

once a foreigner get this''call chicken'' chop in his passport, will it affect his future china visa applications? will he be barred from entering china for a period of time? from what i know , those who have overstayed in china bfore also get a black mark chop in their passports and these will affect future china visa applications, as for vice , i am not too sure if there is any ban from entering china :confused:

hot1168
26-10-2015, 01:56 PM
under current chiniese law the max the police can detain one for vice is 15 days, this is indeed a worry for those on singapore passports which is 15 days visa free, assume the police make sure you not exceed the 15 days to ensure you do not overstay in china which carries a huge fine nowadays
if one is unlucky to get caught in vice raid, best is you inform the china immigration department to enure you do not get punished for overstaying in case the police detention exceeds 15 days
in china always obey the visa rules and try not to test the system
Michael,
Heard from him China can charge a foreigner by either going to trial (which means hiring a lawyer etc.) or paying a fine and get booted out of china with stamp on passport and information keyed into database. The penalty for vice related offences is six months to two years of hard prison time for both the girl and the customer.

Thus the police can either keep you lock up for the max of 15 days after which can either charge you and put you in jail for 6 mths to 2 years or ask you to get someone over to pay the fine (which means they can hold you longer than 15 days depending on how fast you can get your wife or parents or any other relative to pay the fine ..... meaning more than 15 days ..... or you can try your luck with them and most probably get locked up formally for a min. of 6 mths to a max. of 2 years in a formal prison.)

hot1168
26-10-2015, 02:02 PM
once a foreigner get this''call chicken'' chop in his passport, will it affect his future china visa applications? will he be barred from entering china for a period of time? from what i know , those who have overstayed in china bfore also get a black mark chop in their passports and these will affect future china visa applications, as for vice , i am not too sure if there is any ban from entering china :confused:
Michael,
My friend's cousin only declared his lost his passport in Singapore because of the free "Call Chicken" chop ... destroy his old passport himself. As for going back to China .. he gave it all up including calling of chickens totally....Lost his balls (now a new man)

So not sure on going back to china or applying china visa....

In Singapore if you get caught calling chickens ... it is not an offense but you have to agree to becoming a witness for prosecuting the chicken and the network. (if not they will make things hard for you like asking your wife or parents to bail you out etc.)

hot1168
26-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Michael,
My friend's cousin only declared his lost his passport in Singapore because of the free "Call Chicken" chop ... destroy his old passport himself. As for going back to China .. he gave it all up including calling of chickens totally....Lost his balls (now a new man)

So not sure on going back to china or applying china visa....

In Singapore if you get caught calling chickens ... it is not an offense but you have to agree to becoming a witness for prosecuting the chicken and the network. (if not they will make things hard for you like asking your wife or parents to bail you out etc.)
Bro,
End of the day .... if you are caught calling chicken in china .... better be nice and follow instruction .... (if can pay under table better)

Remember ... calling chicken they can and had imprison people for a max of 2 years of hard labor and re-education (prison)

lcw16
26-10-2015, 11:36 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/20jizci.jpg
Update: Recent Checks by the Authorities

Some of you may have heard there was news of CP and Huizhou have recently been raided and big wind.

Do not worry as it was just a rumour and there was no major crack down but instead it was just a routine checks done by the authorities on the Hotels and KTVs and their operations.

The authorities did not enter any of the rooms and all customers and MM’s are not affected by this, as they are just running a routine inspection of the Hotels/KTVs operations.

Please do not worry or listen to random rumours, to get the latest update and information do remember to add and check with me via wechat if you have any doubt or queries.

As your buddy in china, will keep you up to date on the latest happenings here.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Bro,

Cheers

Bro,

This agent Phillip cannot make it leh. People got caught still not consider major operation? Follow his advise sure die lah. First to get news? I don't think so man... last to get news maybe. This kind of agent cannot trust. Just out to make money and don't care about customer safety. Got wind blowing still say no wind. :mad:

hot1168
27-10-2015, 12:41 AM
This agent Phillip cannot make it leh. People got caught still not consider major operation? Follow his advise sure die lah. First to get news? I don't think so man... last to get news maybe. This kind of agent cannot trust. Just out to make money and don't care about customer safety. Got wind blowing still say no wind. :mad:
Bro,
The good news is when I was at CP there were no police at hotel lobby but the town is dead now. Also we have to use our brains and network when out playing, do not get caught with our pants down.

Cheers

MichaelWinn
27-10-2015, 03:09 AM
Michael,
Heard from him China can charge a foreigner by either going to trial (which means hiring a lawyer etc.) or paying a fine and get booted out of china with stamp on passport and information keyed into database.
Thus the police can either keep you lock up for the max of 15 days after which can ee (which means they can hold you longer than 15 days depending on how fast you can get your wife or parents or any other relative to pay the fine ...)

the 15 days detention will be a major headache for those who are on singapore
passports and enter china visa free for 15 days ,like i said earlier on,if you overstay the 15 days, the exit and entry psb china immigration guys will punish
you with a heavy fine depending on the period of days or months overstayed,
as long as you overstay in china by even 1 day,the psb will make a ''overstayed'' chop in your passport , as long as you do not claim trial and go to court if you are caught in vice raid, techinally you are still able to apply for future china visas, only those foreigners who have been convicted and jailed in china before are barred from entering china for a period of a few years,
i have also heard of cases where those foreigners caught in vice raids and are unable to pay the fine on the spot, the china police will inform the country's emabssy and the foreign embassy make the necessary arrangements to repatriate the guy back to his home country:rolleyes:

hot1168
27-10-2015, 01:13 PM
the 15 days detention will be a major headache for those who are on singapore
passports and enter china visa free for 15 days ,like i said earlier on,if you overstay the 15 days, the exit and entry psb china immigration guys will punish
you with a heavy fine depending on the period of days or months overstayed,
as long as you overstay in china by even 1 day,the psb will make a ''overstayed'' chop in your passport , as long as you do not claim trial and go to court if you are caught in vice raid, techinally you are still able to apply for future china visas, only those foreigners who have been convicted and jailed in china before are barred from entering china for a period of a few years,
i have also heard of cases where those foreigners caught in vice raids and are unable to pay the fine on the spot, the china police will inform the country's emabssy and the foreign embassy make the necessary arrangements to repatriate the guy back to his home country:rolleyes:
Michael,
My friend's cousin did not claim trial to the sex related offenses, but upon paying of fine by his cousin .... his passport was stamped "Call Chicken" on his passport and not stamped "Overstayed" on his passport. Also his personal info was key into their database.

The good new was he was not charge for overstaying ... because they were escorted by the police to the airport immigration point (I guess this is what you call deported). Heard from him that there were also others from Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia and even USA.

PleasePCC
27-10-2015, 04:37 PM
........... he was not charge for overstaying ... because they were escorted by the police to the airport immigration point...........

Thanks for heads up, Bro Hot1168.
Seems that in China, better to PCC for relief.
For those of us with lots at stake, getting into trouble in China may ruin our reputation once and for all.
We can monger elsewhere.
I heard from my VN friend that the authorities may consider decriminalizing prostitution in VN in couple of years time....hope for the best.

MichaelWinn
28-10-2015, 03:42 AM
Michael,

The good new was he was not charge for overstaying ... because they were escorted by the police to the airport immigration point (I guess this is what you call deported). Heard from him that there were also others from Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia and even USA.

from my latest source, the news is that the singapore government or embassy
will not pay for your air fare back to singapore in these type of vice cases,
you or your family in singapore will have to cough out the air fare yourselves,
your family in singapore can deposit the air fare money at the ministry of foreign affairs and the spore ambassy in china will arrange the air ticket for you upon receipt of the money, the spore government will only pay air fare in cases of fugutives or criminals wanted by the spore police eg, rogue lawyer
david rasif who fled with 12 million dollars in 2006 or the cortina watch theft case guy who fled to thailand
as your friend comitted the vice offence in china and nothing to do with spore police there will be no free flight home to his country
on the hand the japanese government pays for all of its citizens repatration air fares, different countries different systems:p

TonyCheong2
28-10-2015, 03:56 AM
as your friend comitted the vice offence in china and nothing to do with spore police there will be no free flight home to his country
on the hand the japanese government pays for all of its citizens repatration air fares, different countries different systems:p

70% vote for this. :p

MichaelWinn
28-10-2015, 04:22 AM
70% vote for this. :p

if there had been a change of regime in this year's spore elections,
who knows you maby be allowed to withdraw all your cpf retirement money
at age 55 with no restriction
with the current regime still in power, you have to work harder to get hong kong citizenship ,then at age 55 renounce your singapore citizenship to get
your hands on all of your cpf retirement money which is rightfully yours
at age 55 when you are a hong kong citizen there will be no fear of deportation
from china in the event you are caught in a china vice raid as hong kong citizens are also citizens of china:D:p

TonyCheong2
28-10-2015, 04:51 AM
from china in the event you are caught in a china vice raid as hong kong citizens are also citizens of china:D:p

Hahaha well said! :D

FeiGohGoh
28-10-2015, 07:39 AM
went Ramada/Emerald Hill last week n stay in the lakeside big bed room, 568/nite ... nice room with a view .... has to sign a waiver for them to unlock the balcony door, guess some guests after drunk think they are superman :D, buffet dinner/98rmb n breakfast not bad .....

ktv lineup surprisingly good ... too bad I brought sand to beach :o

hot1168
28-10-2015, 11:33 AM
from my latest source, the news is that the singapore government or embassy
will not pay for your air fare back to singapore in these type of vice cases,
you or your family in singapore will have to cough out the air fare yourselves,
your family in singapore can deposit the air fare money at the ministry of foreign affairs and the spore ambassy in china will arrange the air ticket for you upon receipt of the money, the spore government will only pay air fare in cases of fugutives or criminals wanted by the spore police eg, rogue lawyer
david rasif who fled with 12 million dollars in 2006 or the cortina watch theft case guy who fled to thailand
Michael,
Yes my friend paid for his own air flight to China and 1 night hotel stay there. He not only had to pay for the fine but also for his cousin's flight back to Singapore (because old ticket expired already), his cousin hotel stay until he got caught in his room.

His cousin was allowed 1 bath before being escorted straight to airport immigration. The only thing that was free is his food (lousy) and lodging (hard cement) and transportation at the Chinese Government good will.

Singapore Government would not assist in this type of case or in most types of cases (unless they want to get their hands on you). Singapore Government will only collect taxes (seen and unseen) and not do anything to protect or assist their citizens (we are like disposable items to them .... use and discard) .... unlike US Government who will try to protect their citizen especially if you can get people and press around you .... (American kid get BIG DISCOUNT .... canning ...... after breaking Singapore law).

hot1168
28-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Michael,
Yes my friend paid for his own air flight to China and 1 night hotel stay there. He not only had to pay for the fine but also for his cousin's flight back to Singapore (because old ticket expired already), his cousin hotel stay until he got caught in his room.

His cousin was allowed 1 bath before being escorted straight to airport immigration. The only thing that was free is his food (lousy) and lodging (hard cement) and transportation at the Chinese Government good will.

Singapore Government would not assist in this type of case or in most types of cases (unless they want to get their hands on you). Singapore Government will only collect taxes (seen and unseen) and not do anything to protect or assist their citizens (we are like disposable items to them .... use and discard) .... unlike US Government who will try to protect their citizen especially if you can get people and press around you .... (American kid get BIG DISCOUNT .... canning ...... after breaking Singapore law).
Bro,
Luckily I am not in the 70% that voted for the PAP, but still I could not rally enough votes to make Singapore where we have a strong opposition to look after the little people's welfare (citizen) .... like places in Europe or US (where the ruling party are kept in line by strong opposition ... thus their citizens have better quality of life and freedom etc.)

Absolute power corrupts especially over time ..... and the demise of the Little people (Citizen) ..... We need strong opposition to keep PAP in line and look after citizen's welfare.

Cheers

TonyCheong2
28-10-2015, 02:38 PM
went Ramada/Emerald Hill last week n stay in the lakeside big bed room, 568/nite

buffet dinner/98rmb n breakfast not bad

ktv lineup surprisingly good ... too bad I brought sand to beach :o

The ¥98 buffet is really value for money.
Can't wait to try! :)

Wow seems quality improved a lot. :D

ken088
28-10-2015, 05:05 PM
Anyone know TaiLiang Foshan where have fun can help

MichaelWinn
29-10-2015, 04:52 AM
he Chinese Government good will.

Singapore Government would not assist in this type of case or in most types of cases (unless they want to get their hands on you). Singapore Government will only collect taxes (seen and unseen) and not do anything to protect or assist their citizens (we are like disposable items to them .... use and discard) ....).

the prcs know this too ,in fact almost all those prcs who obtain singapore citizenship use it as a stepping stone to immigrate to australia, the usa or europe
seriously who really wants singapore citizenship when at 55 you cannot even withdraw all your cpf retirement money? the singapore goverment controls all its citizens' cpf retirement money:eek:

TonyCheong2
31-10-2015, 04:12 PM
seriously who really wants singapore citizenship when at 55 you cannot even withdraw all your cpf retirement money? the singapore goverment controls all its citizens' cpf retirement money:eek:

Does not matter to those with not much money in CPF while enjoying the perks of hassle free travel with a Singapore passport and citizen benefits. :D

MichaelWinn
01-11-2015, 04:24 AM
Does not matter to those with not much money in CPF while enjoying the perks of hassle free travel with a Singapore passport and citizen benefits. :D

in the end it all depends on each individual
if one not longer have any family ties or comittment in singapore ,one can give up the citizenship and retire in china or vietnam
personally i feel that vietnam is a better place to retire than china
china is now getting too fast and modernised and expensive
last i heard hong kong has unemployment welfare benefits for those jobless
just like australia
the singapore government will never give handouts to those jobless
they plan to let the old work till they die as plans are underway to raise the retirement age further and further:p

TonyCheong2
01-11-2015, 04:05 PM
in the end it all depends on each individual

if one not longer have any family ties or comittment in singapore, one can give up the citizenship and retire in china or vietnam

For China can only retire in Tier 3 cities as Tier 1 and 2 cities are too expensive.
Might as well stay in Singapore.

personally i feel that vietnam is a better place to retire than china
china is now getting too fast and modernised and expensive
last i heard hong kong has unemployment welfare benefits for those jobless
just like australia

The economic prospects are better in Hong Kong/China than Vietnam.
While retired still can earn some pocket money for BBS bonks. :p

the singapore government will never give handouts to those jobless
they plan to let the old work till they die as plans are underway to raise the retirement age further and further:p

Only will give in the form of subsidies and social assistance. :cool:

MichaelWinn
04-11-2015, 04:11 AM
police round up more girls in huizhou,link below
http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/20325367.html

MichaelWinn
04-11-2015, 06:31 AM
The ¥98 buffet is really value for money.
Can't wait to try! :)

Wow seems quality improved a lot. :D

bikini clad girls in china serving dinner,link below
http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/23902716.html

lotuse
06-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Anyone know any DJ in Danshui lijin KTV. Thinking to book room for tomorrow night. Can pls pm me? Or mami?

TonyCheong2
08-11-2015, 04:05 PM
bikini clad girls in china serving dinner,link below
http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/23902716.html

Hahaha like that also can? :D

http://i.imgur.com/b1cIs.gif

TonyCheong2
08-11-2015, 04:11 PM
Regarding the recent arrests in Danshui Hotel rooms it is true.
Chinese New Year is coming and the police is very hungry. :p

Most of the time is due to the cheongsters are too arrogant and not low profile enough.
Play and hug with the MMs at hotel lobby so kena mark! :cool:

This time round is some Malaysians.
Damage for per pax is ¥20,000 ang pow money for CNY 2016. :D

Bros cheonging in China please stay low profile.

MichaelWinn
09-11-2015, 03:49 AM
Michael,
on at the Chinese Government good will.

Singapore Government would not assist in this type of case or in most types of cases (unless they want to get their hands on you). Singapore Government will only collect taxes (seen and unseen) and not do anything to protect or assist their citizens (we are like disposable items to them .... use and discard) .... nning .....).

how true, news below, russia is flying its citizens back home free travel back to mother russia, shame on the spore govt
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34759570

MichaelWinn
09-11-2015, 03:53 AM
Regarding the recent arrests in Danshui Hotel rooms it is true.
Chinese New Year is coming and the police is very hungry. :p

the article below prettty much sums up china now ,under president xi's anti vice crackdown
http://news.163.com/15/1107/10/B7QGI78G00014AEE.html#sns_qzone
notice the mongers caught are round up by police and made to squat down like animals

prcsytlover
09-11-2015, 11:44 AM
how true, news below, russia is flying its citizens back home free travel back to mother russia, shame on the spore govt
U not talking sense loh... This Russia is not a case of those 11000 ppl caught involve in vice loh... The nature is not the same at all...

U want to hatam also use more convincing fact lah aiyo...

prcsytlover
09-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Maybe u should read this also...

https://www.cscollege.gov.sg/knowledge/ethos/ethos%20january%202006/Pages/Memories%20of%20the%20December%202004%20Tsunami%20 Limits%20to%20the%20Effectiveness%20of%20Officiald om.aspx

When natural disasters hit, I believe all countries in the world will render help to their own citizens.

But when u are catch doing something shameful and expect free flight back home. My view is u are asking for too much. :)

TonyCheong2
09-11-2015, 10:36 PM
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/th_legend01_zpsvcfiy7uz.jpg (http://s857.photobucket.com/user/iso9000sb/media/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/legend01_zpsvcfiy7uz.jpg.html) http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/th_legend02_zpsxjjizqbz.jpg (http://s857.photobucket.com/user/iso9000sb/media/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/legend02_zpsxjjizqbz.jpg.html) http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/th_legend03_zpsletrv034.jpg (http://s857.photobucket.com/user/iso9000sb/media/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/legend03_zpsletrv034.jpg.html) http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/th_legend04_zpsoshwxyg4.jpg (http://s857.photobucket.com/user/iso9000sb/media/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/legend04_zpsoshwxyg4.jpg.html)

TonyCheong2
09-11-2015, 10:38 PM
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/th_legend05_zpsdkufdrqt.jpg (http://s857.photobucket.com/user/iso9000sb/media/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/legend05_zpsdkufdrqt.jpg.html) http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/th_legend06_zpsw7ruaoy1.jpg (http://s857.photobucket.com/user/iso9000sb/media/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/legend06_zpsw7ruaoy1.jpg.html) http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/th_legend07_zpshg4pkwai.jpg (http://s857.photobucket.com/user/iso9000sb/media/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/legend07_zpshg4pkwai.jpg.html) http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/th_legend08_zpsqvrz61r7.jpg (http://s857.photobucket.com/user/iso9000sb/media/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/legend08_zpsqvrz61r7.jpg.html)

TonyCheong2
09-11-2015, 10:39 PM
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/th_legend09_zpshcuififi.jpg (http://s857.photobucket.com/user/iso9000sb/media/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/legend09_zpshcuififi.jpg.html) http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/iso9000sb/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/th_legend10_zpslkiyze2k.jpg (http://s857.photobucket.com/user/iso9000sb/media/china/guangdong/huizhou/danshui/restaurant/legend10_zpslkiyze2k.jpg.html)

MichaelWinn
19-11-2015, 03:42 AM
Reganey for CNY 2016. :D

china police bust strip club in shanghai
http://news.qq.com/a/20151118/009308.htm?pgv_ref=aio2015&ptlang=2052

MichaelWinn
20-11-2015, 03:28 AM

another vice raid in china
http://v.qq.com/cover/4/4s72ydx8tpym77d.html?vid=d01314ezr47

TonyCheong2
20-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Legend KTV has many hostesses working lately and it's a must go KTV now! :eek:
You still can get many beautiful hostesses at the lower category price range.
Easily 500 daily strength.

Must be the Chinese New Year approaching effect. :p
After finished choosing hostesses you still have many pouring in!

I officially term Legend KTV the "Eurasia KTV" of Danshui! :D

MichaelWinn
21-11-2015, 06:25 AM

more news video of the shanghai strip club
http://v.qq.com/cover/j/jdnvk9pnpdkokb2.html?vid=l0018vlj6q1

TonyCheong2
21-11-2015, 01:49 PM
more news video of the shanghai strip club
http://v.qq.com/cover/j/jdnvk9pnpdkokb2.html?vid=l0018vlj6q1

Hahaha looks like this type of 牛肉场 getting more and more popular with China punters! :D

TonyCheong2
23-11-2015, 10:52 PM
La Fête Club 拉妃酒吧 is the most happening bar in Danshui currently.
Bring your KTV girl there after KTV session and she'll love you deep deep! :p

La Fête Club 拉妃酒吧
惠州市惠阳区淡水镇人民四路13号

MichaelWinn
27-11-2015, 06:35 AM
high end escorts in china
http://v.qq.com/cover/j/jztjadz5u18qame.html?vid=i0019rv8poa

TonyCheong2
01-12-2015, 04:39 PM
First of all wish all bros a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016!

The punters have spoken. Here's my HOW-TO-CHEONG guide for Danshui.

Danshui is 1 hour away from Changping. The nearest Airport for international visitors is Shenzhen Baoan Airport followed by Hong Kong International Airport.

Best "headquarters" in Danshui will be at New Regent Hotel. Safe and reasonably priced room rates from ¥298 with many amenities within walking distance. This is where you can formulate battle strategies and share war stories during mission debriefs. LOL. Legend KTV is a must go KTV now followed by Emerald KTV. You still can get pretty hostesses in the category 3-8-12/4-10-15 at Legend KTV. I officially term Legend KTV the "Eurasia KTV" of Danshui. There're also many clean massages and delicious food for various budgets.

Hotel/KTV/Sauna is still available in Changping. Those interested in Sauna room delivery should stick to Changping and not Danshui. Stock is aplenty in Changping. Danshui is now more famous for its KTVs.

Global economics and entertainment are intertwined. To be able to indulge in entertainment there must be disposable income. That is why you can see a huge drop in Malaysian visitors due to the crash of the Ringgit.

All good things will come to an end one day. So whip out your credit card now and book air tickets before you miss this second boat again.

Have fun and play safe! :)

marikita1629
04-12-2015, 01:19 AM
CP Sauna still alive? In CP now with no lobang in sight...only a few people giving out cards on the road. Everything close at 2am

MichaelWinn
04-12-2015, 01:55 AM
Fish of the Ringgit.

All good things will come to an end one day. So whip out your credit card now and book air tickets before you miss this second boat again.
:)

the male and female ratio in china is gettting worse and worse
http://news.qq.com/a/20151203/052013.htm?pgv_ref=aio2015&ptlang=2052

TonyCheong2
04-12-2015, 09:49 PM
CP Sauna still alive? In CP now with no lobang in sight...only a few people giving out cards on the road. Everything close at 2am

No more Sauna shops in Changping liao since Feb 2014! :p

TonyCheong2
14-12-2015, 03:24 PM
Wah sianz Danshui Saunas all close shop temporarily. :(
Only room delivery service similar to Changping. :cool:

Danshui KTVs as per normal.
Lately very good luck kena pink colour nipple girls.
Hahahaha! :p

To TCSS or a few drinks with me just ask your hostesses to check if humsup Tony is around or not for those bros who visit Legend KTV. :D

TonyCheong2
14-12-2015, 11:44 PM
Tonight Legend KTV informed their hostesses to take leave for one week.

The rest of the KTVs are as per normal.

TonyCheong2
18-12-2015, 12:31 AM
No hostesses available at Legend and Emerald KTV tonight.

Only a few other KTVs have hostesses available.

Islands
18-12-2015, 10:42 AM
I will be chionging at DS from 21-21 January 2016, any brothers wanna join me plse PM me, we can have fun together.
Of course, we will share the cost for the KTV and Liqure diet.

sheridan
18-12-2015, 11:45 AM
No hostesses available at Legend and Emerald KTV tonight.

Only a few other KTVs have hostesses available.

Wow! gong an looking for year end Ang bao?

TonyCheong2
18-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Wow! gong an looking for year end Ang bao?

Chinese New Year coming so many people are hungry! :eek: :p

TonyCheong2
18-12-2015, 02:10 PM
I will be chionging at DS from 21-21 January 2016,

You sibei strong.
Cheong 1 day, no stay overnight! :eek:

pat3g
18-12-2015, 02:10 PM
I will be chionging at DS from 21-21 January 2016, any brothers wanna join me plse PM me, we can have fun together.
Of course, we will share the cost for the KTV and Liqure diet.

"21-21 January 2016" just for 1 day?

Islands
19-12-2015, 08:39 AM
haha, sorry brothers, Typo, go K on 21/1 and 22/1 two nights, leaving on 23/1.

TonyCheong2
19-12-2015, 11:50 AM
haha, sorry brothers, Typo, go K on 21/1 and 22/1 two nights, leaving on 23/1.

You're very lucky that your trip is next week! :eek:
Next week the wind should clear up liao. :D

Up to you to return the favour or not. :)

Akiraine
20-12-2015, 01:57 PM
You're very lucky that your trip is next week! :eek:
Next week the wind should clear up liao. :D

I probably heading to ds on 28th. We catch up then?

TonyCheong2
20-12-2015, 02:58 PM
I probably heading to ds on 28th. We catch up then?

Sure do as long time no lim kopi/whiskey with you. :p
Keep me posted of your schedule.
I've PM you for your WeChat. ;)

nasigoreng
26-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Heard from mummy that there's some wind in Danshui. Legend KTV is closed till end of year. Appreciate if senior bros can can confirm. Our battalion will be there 6 Jan.

chonburiboy
26-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Told DS raids confirmed. Make sure you check before proceed. Currently staying in CP with SYT via street auntie. PZL is crowded during evening with Hong Kongers staying over Christmas. Stay safe.

nasigoreng
26-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Thanks.I don't trust them. They will say it's safe. Will check again nearer to dates.

QUOTE=chonburiboy;14005065]Told DS raids confirmed. Make sure you check before proceed. Currently staying in CP with SYT via street auntie. PZL is crowded during evening with Hong Kongers staying over Christmas. Stay safe.[/QUOTE]

TonyCheong2
27-12-2015, 12:57 AM
Heard from mummy that there's some wind in Danshui. Legend KTV is closed till end of year. Appreciate if senior bros can can confirm. Our battalion will be there 6 Jan.

Told DS raids confirmed. Make sure you check before proceed.

Yes this time the wind is considered mid strength.
The strongest wind was during Feb to Sep 2014.

Legend KTV is currently closed since 14/12/15.
Will update here once re-open for business.
All the other KTVs are still open and hostesses are available.

On 24/12/15 I was at Emerald KTV with some bros.
About 10 Gong An and Fire Department officers walked past my KTV room.
I was just sitting outside chatting with my friend calmly when they strolled past. :D

They took a peek into KTV rooms randomly.
Hahaha luckily they skipped my KTV room.

Actually there's a big dfference between raids and checks so don't use the wrong term loosely.
If it is a real raid it'll be full battle order armed with sub-automatic rifles!
Outside there'll be big buses standing by for hauling punters and girls back to police station. :eek:
I witnessed it many times before in Zhuhai and Changping over the years.
What the Gong An is doing now are random checks on KTV and Hotel rooms.

I always see some kuai lan Malaysia/Singapore/Hong Kong/Taiwan bros talk to hotel front desk reception very rudely.
Hahaha good luck to these folks as hotel front desk receptionist can decide your fate during your stay during windy weather. :D

For hotel room have a trick to minimise your risks.
Please consult your organiser for advice. :p

sheridan
27-12-2015, 08:12 AM
Yes this time the wind is considered mid strength.
The strongest wind was during Feb to Sep 2014.

DS is too high profile I'd think! DS became CP 2.0 now:o

countryman
27-12-2015, 08:19 AM
Matter of time DS will be shut down! It's up to the 公安 when they want to take action ? Best to avoid!

chonburiboy
27-12-2015, 10:00 AM

Actually, CP was very quiet in terms of GA activities. Been here 4 days, there were no GAs seen anywhere. We detoured from DS for fear of the raid warning. Check or raid we didn't know or care, just wanted to stay safe then sorry and not kena arrested. Maybe you are right that the GA target has moved to DS.

Surprisingly, CP is not as dead although everything went underground. So far, ordered a sanau girl delivered to hotel room, picked up a SYT from street auntie. Then got her friends' contacts direct & bypass the street auntie. PZL is still as great. At least we didn't waste the trip. We stayed at hui hua.

TonyCheong2
27-12-2015, 02:29 PM

Yes I believe it's a matter of time only. :D

We detoured from DS for fear of the raid warning. Check or raid we didn't know or care, just wanted to stay safe then sorry and not kena arrested.

We stayed at hui hua.

Want to stay safe and low profile should avoid staying at Hui Hua or Miraton Hotel altogether. :p

FeiGohGoh
27-12-2015, 02:51 PM

Actually, CP was very quiet in terms of GA activities. Been here 4 days, there were no GAs seen anywhere. We detoured from DS for fear of the raid warning. Check or raid we didn't know or care, just wanted to stay safe then sorry and not kena arrested. Maybe you are right that the GA target has moved to DS.

Surprisingly, CP is not as dead although everything went underground. So far, ordered a sanau girl delivered to hotel room, picked up a SYT from street auntie. Then got her friends' contacts direct & bypass the street auntie. PZL is still as great. At least we didn't waste the trip. We stayed at hui hua.

Agreed that DS is getting too expensive n high profile and definitely not for the budget type n weak minded .... ;)

CP is perfect all around if you know the right people or having your own network of contacts ....

TonyCheong2
28-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Agreed that DS is getting too expensive n high profile and definitely not for the budget type n weak minded.

Yes the prices of KTV drinks, KTV hostess and Sauna masseuse have reached Dongguan prices since the Feb 2014 big crackdown in Dongguan.

Definitely Danshui is getting more and more infamous.
However it is only town currently that has the most no of KTV hostesses working and cheong without breaking the bank as compared to Shenzhen and Guangzhou.

CP is perfect all around if you know the right people or having your own network of contacts.

Only for advance players like yourself that have built up the network spanning more than a decade. :p
Hahaha since the Lion 雄狮 KTV and PP Club days. :D
That time the condition of Zhong Yuan Street is still like shit. :p

FeiGohGoh
29-12-2015, 04:08 AM
Yes the prices of KTV drinks, KTV hostess and Sauna masseuse have reached Dongguan prices since the Feb 2014 big crackdown in Dongguan.

Only for advance players like yourself that have built up the network spanning more than a decade. :p
Hahaha since the Lion 雄狮 KTV and PP Club days.
That time the condition of Zhong Yuan Street is still like shit. :p

I have change my party style, those big crazy gatherings are history now .... ;);)

Hurricane88
29-12-2015, 08:25 AM
I have change my party style, those big crazy gatherings are history now .... ;);)

We are all not getting any younger so watch out your health lor...:)

FeiGohGoh
29-12-2015, 12:51 PM
We are all not getting any younger so watch out your health lor...:)

Thanks for the advice bro, exactly what I am doing ... :)

TonyCheong2
29-12-2015, 02:57 PM

And I guess also no more pouring Chivas Regal 18yo whisky over your head to cool down when the room is too hot! :eek: :p

TonyCheong2
29-12-2015, 03:10 PM
BREAKING NEWS

If nothing goes wrong Legend KTV will resume business with hostesses on 01/01/16.

Many girls have already rested for more than 2 weeks. Expect super GFE treatment!

Disclaimer: All content on this post including reference data is for informational purposes only. I accept no liability (monetary/sperm loss) for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. :p

FeiGohGoh
29-12-2015, 03:42 PM
And I guess also no more pouring Chivas Regal 18yo whisky over your head to cool down when the room is too hot! :eek: :p

Hahahaha ..... :D

TonyCheong2
29-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Hahahaha ..... :D

Hahaha your this unique stunt only the old kakis will know! :p

aceyman
29-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Im a regular in DS too...lets share..source told me not to go anytime soon..anyone need FL can let PM me for number...

holovoid
30-12-2015, 12:35 AM
Hi bros, is anyone planning to party in DS from 1 - 3 Jan and doesn't mind a fellow bro tagging along?

I'm not too familiar with the DS scene and would love to have the opportunity to tag along with bros who are familiar and game.

nasigoreng
01-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Happy New Year!

Got news that Legend Ktv remain closed. No idea when it's going to reopen. Seniors who know more please verify.

TonyCheong2
01-01-2016, 04:18 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!

First update of the year with not so good news.

Legend KTV will not resume business with hostesses until furthur notice.
Currently KTV rooms are open just that no hostesses are provided.

Other KTVs are operating as per normal in low profile mode.

Disclaimer: All content on this post including reference data is for informational purposes only. I accept no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

TonyCheong2
01-01-2016, 08:44 PM
BREAKING NEWS

Info just in at 7pm.

Legend KTV has resumed business with hostesses with effect from 01/01/16.

Disclaimer: All content on this post including reference data is for informational purposes only. I accept no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Director
04-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Any update on DS? We plan to be there this week.

Islands
04-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Any brothers wanna to go DS to Cheong K on 21/1 and 22/1 two nights, I am leaving DS on 23/1.

PM me if you are keen. We shall share cost for KTV rooms and beers... 8)

austinboy66
04-01-2016, 08:18 PM
First time in DS, staying at the Legend Hotel til friday, would anyone care to show me around ? :confused:

austinboy66
04-01-2016, 08:21 PM

I'm staying at the Legend Hotel i'm up !

nasigoreng
08-01-2016, 06:43 PM
A short and quick update on Danshui. We were there 2 nights - 6 & 7 Jan.

Crowd back in full force last night (7 Jan). All KTV rooms in Legend were booked. Generally Malaysian and Singaporean. Really surprised given the current economic problems (more so for Malaysian). Guess horny dicks doing the thinking.

Quantity and quality is quite good, but don't benchmark to the old CP days. Pricing has escalated to ridiculous levels. Most KTV girls are at 5/15/20 level. Doesn't really correlate to beauty or even height. One of my friend took a 6/18/23 "model" which turns out to be a dead fish (didn't realize the rate till later at night). Friendliness index however is pretty ok. Most try to make a quick buck before CNY. Some said they are not sure whether they will come back after CNY and some are still weary, as the situation has not recovered to normal. Heard big $$$ were paid just to get them (hotel operators) back to business.

As FGG said, it's no longer cheap to party in China and it's for the strong hearted with deep(er) pockets. Anyway a pretty good trip catching up with friends from Singapore and Vietnam. Food in DS is fantastic though. There's a dim sum place across the street from Legend Hotel called Cha Dian Wang. Better than CP Miraton dim sum X100 times. Now in SZ Boan before heading home tomorrow.

Acidman
10-01-2016, 03:54 AM
Bro, if you don't want to feel being chopped like a carrot. Then stay in CP and party at dessert storm. Girls start from 3/8/11 :D

nasigoreng
10-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Not exactly true. There are also better options elsewhere. SZ Boan area we partied on 8 Jan is value for money. Ktv spending RMB1580 for 7 persons with food, hotel RMB318 and it's near all the hanky-panky massage places (if u r up for it). Ktv girls lesser than DS but friendly too (reminds me of old CP days where they wait in front of the toilet to hand u tissues). Lesson I learned, explore places where the Hong Kong punters go to.

and_alloy
10-01-2016, 12:51 PM
Ktv girls lesser than DS but friendly too (reminds me of old CP days where they wait in front of the toilet to hand u tissues). Lesson I learned, explore places where the Hong Kong punters go to.This is an old-timer talking...:D:D

Islands
11-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Any brothers wanna to go DS to Cheong K on 21/1 and 22/1 two nights, I am leaving DS on 23/1.

PM me if you are keen. We shall share cost for KTV rooms and beers... 8)

Repost to see if bro wanna tag along.

TonyCheong2
11-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Legend KTV hostess strength slowly recovering since resuming back to normal on 01/01/16.

They lost quite a bit of hostesses to Emerald KTV with the 2 week stand down from 14/12/15.

imagoo
11-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Updates on KTV in DS

Emerald KTV will be having the most hostesses now ( 200-300 ) and prices of hostesses were majority on 500/1500/2000 and you can find 600/1800/2300 . It's quite less you can found 400/1000/1500. As the open the club on early 2015, they urgently needed MMs in order to attract more client. Therefore they have loosen on the requirements on either height or looks.

Dynasty KTV re-open on 1st on Jan 2016 , hostesses now ( 150-200 ) rates from 400/1000/1500 & 500/1500/2000. At here you can find plenty of 400 categories compare to emerald. They are trying to increase the quantity of their hostesses but it's quite hard as few groups of their mummy have transfer to emerald since their closure on 15/12/2015 and also now is already towards CNY period.

As party still continue in this 2 main ports , dragon sauna has been recovering back to the main line as Yanda period is over.

A message to all Danshui cheongsters here, is still fun to party in Danshui and also not forget some other nearby goods ports such as crowne plaza in Huizhou city and also Marhenton International Club in Longxi, Bolou , Huizhou that are operating a mini flower street on daily basis.

As a permanent resident in Danshui here, do look for me to party with you guys if you were here.

Tks/ Mun Zai

imagoo
11-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Hi bros, is anyone planning to party in DS from 1 - 3 Jan and doesn't mind a fellow bro tagging along?

I'm not too familiar with the DS scene and would love to have the opportunity to tag along with bros who are familiar and game.

Hi bro next time you were here, you can pm me. I'm always here to cheong with all brothers.

Tks/ Mun Zai

imagoo
11-01-2016, 05:28 PM

Hi bro, DS now is back to normal operation. Ktv, sauna & massage parlour are now various. We can arrange a meet up if you were here.

prcsytlover
11-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Bro, if you don't want to feel being chopped like a carrot. Then stay in CP and party at dessert storm. Girls start from 3/8/11 :D
Now the cat 300 is almost gone in desert storm. Most are 400, and many old 400 promote to 500...

Everything is going up

mebirdie
12-01-2016, 09:27 AM
In sg, price go down when age go up.
In prc, price go up when age go up

sheridan
12-01-2016, 07:35 PM
Really surprised given the current economic problems (more so for Malaysian). Guess horny dicks doing the thinking.

Some of our budget Kvts are even cheaper than those in prc :p
I guess, when back home, most of the folks won't be spending this sort of money everyday :p

TonyCheong2
12-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Some of our budget Kvts are even cheaper than those in prc :p

Best part no need DJs. :p

nasigoreng
13-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Minimum 2 DJs in Legend KTV (at least for XXX rooms), each costing RMB400 plus RMB100 to the boy. Already RMB900. They practically do nothing. And they ask me to tip the Mummy too (hmm is this necessary?). Rip off.

TonyCheong2
13-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Minimum 2 DJs in Legend KTV (at least for XXX rooms), each costing RMB400 plus RMB100 to the boy. Already RMB900. They practically do nothing. And they ask me to tip the Mummy too (hmm is this necessary?). Rip off.

Hahaha bro you've been taken for a ride. Let me reveal the hard truths to you because I hang out at Legend KTV since late 2012.

For 3rd Level there're Category ¥300 and ¥400 DJs. You can insist on which Category you want. ;)

2nd/4th Level DJ Requirements
Room Type ¥688/888 -> 1 DJ
Room Type ¥1088 and up -> 2 DJs and up

3rd Level DJ Requirements
Room Type ¥688/1188/1388 -> 1 DJ
Room Type ¥1688/1988/2688 -> 2 DJs

Waiter's service charge (少爷费) is already tabulated into your bill and not compulsory to give again. 2nd and 4th Level is ¥60. 3rd Level is ¥100. If you give extra tip it's at your own will. You can see the bill. The waiter's service charge is billed inside already.

I always tell them off that if you want me to give you tip can. Please tell your boss to remove the waiter service charge in the bill first. I confirm will give you tip in cash then. :p

Mummy/Daddy/Assistant Mummy/Manager not compulsory to tip. It's up to you. It's your money. :D

End of the day your organiser/agent/KTV staff must look after your interests. If you do not want to get ripped off then find someone reliable and honest to book from.

Have fun! :)

mrclen
13-01-2016, 11:32 PM
WOW! 900 and not even including the room and goodies! Add in the room, estimate 1500, and then you start paying 400 or 500 for the girl just to sit, plus some drinks and you have a really expensive evening!

I spend my time in a second tier city in Shandong province and my total bill, not including the girl, going alone and drinking 2 or three bottles of Baiju normally comes to about 800 to 1200 RMB. Add in the girls (200 to 400) and you still have a reasonable evening.

sheridan
14-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Best part no need DJs. :p

actually only prc needs DJs. Maybe they dun know there is something called remote controller:D

Kent_do
14-01-2016, 09:28 PM
actually only prc needs DJs. Maybe they dun know there is something called remote controller:D

Since there is no way out NOT getting the DJs, then might as well use them. Make them pour drinks and mixers and entertain you bros (use your imagination) and also drinking in your place.:D

TonyCheong2
14-01-2016, 10:18 PM
actually only prc needs DJs. Maybe they dun know there is something called remote controller :D

Hahaha yes use remote control to increase productivity and less reliant on manual labour. :D

Since there is no way out NOT getting the DJs, then might as well use them. Make them pour drinks and mixers and entertain you bros (use your imagination) and also drinking in your place.:D

Hahaha make sure the drinks are poured into glasses for you to drink and not down the basin or toilet bowl! :p

aceyman
20-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Updates on KTV in DS

Emerald KTV will be having the most hostesses now ( 200-300 ) and prices of hostesses were majority on 500/1500/2000 and you can find 600/1800/2300 . It's quite less you can found 400/1000/1500. As the open the club on early 2015, they urgently needed MMs in order to attract more client. Therefore they have loosen on the requirements on either height or looks.

Dynasty KTV re-open on 1st on Jan 2016 , hostesses now ( 150-200 ) rates from 400/1000/1500 & 500/1500/2000. At here you can find plenty of 400 categories compare to emerald. They are trying to increase the quantity of their hostesses but it's quite hard as few groups of their mummy have transfer to emerald since their closure on 15/12/2015 and also now is already towards CNY period.

As party still continue in this 2 main ports , dragon sauna has been recovering back to the main line as Yanda period is over.

A message to all Danshui cheongsters here, is still fun to party in Danshui and also not forget some other nearby goods ports such as crowne plaza in Huizhou city and also Marhenton International Club in Longxi, Bolou , Huizhou that are operating a mini flower street on daily basis.

As a permanent resident in Danshui here, do look for me to party with you guys if you were here.

Tks/ Mun Zai

Legend is definitely back in business!! went there last week and will be going there next week after this week trip in Seoul.

Islands
20-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Legend is definitely back in business!! went there last week and will be going there next week after this week trip in Seoul.

I will be there tomorrow, any bro happens to be nearby can PM me if u wanna join me for fun... 8)

TonyCheong2
20-01-2016, 12:47 PM

Yes Legend KTV has resumed to normal business since 01/01/16.

Just hope all bros stay low profile and move in smaller groups after KTV sessions to be discreet.
Safety comes first! :)

As of last night still have plenty of stock.
I guess many hostesses are trying to make up the lost time. :D

aceyman
20-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Yes Legend KTV has resumed to normal business since 01/01/16.

Just hope all bros stay low profile and move in smaller groups after KTV sessions to be discreet.
Safety comes first! :)

As of last night still have plenty of stock.
I guess many hostesses are trying to make up the lost time. :D

i rented a place in danshui although I only stay there like 4-5days a month..feel safer..

TonyCheong2
20-01-2016, 08:33 PM
i rented a place in danshui although I only stay there like 4-5days a month..feel safer..

Don't tell me you stay at that apartment near Legend KTV! :eek:

Very convenient to tabao after drinking session. :p

Islands
21-01-2016, 07:54 AM
any bros coming to DS remember to bring enough warm clothing.
Temperature these today's is 12-14 degree, forecast says it will drop to 4-8 degree on Sat and lowest 2 degree on Sunday....

Good to having MM squeeze together in the bed though... Hahaha

Islands
23-01-2016, 08:07 AM
I am now waiting at GZ airport waiting to be back SG.

I was please that my agent's driver Hu was very responsible and trustworthy, he helped to pick me up from HZ himself, sent me straight to SN as soon as touches DS. The SN MMs quantity was double in strength as compared to my visit in March 2015.

I was at Legend for 2 mixed K, very enjoyable and a surprise bonus last night was that 170cm tall MM (a part-timer, she said only worked on Friday and Saturday) strip me in my room and gave me a blow job after I bath (we bath separately).

I hardly met KTV MM whom willing to give BBJ, never encounter in CP days, once I got from a MM at Zhuhai 2.5 years ago, this is really a very surprise bonus to me.

nasigoreng
24-01-2016, 12:27 PM
I am now waiting at GZ airport waiting to be back SG.

I was please that my agent's driver Hu was very responsible and trustworthy, he helped to pick me up from HZ himself, sent me straight to SN as soon as touches DS. The SN MMs quantity was double in strength as compared to my visit in March 2015.

I was at Legend for 2 mixed K, very enjoyable and a surprise bonus last night was that 170cm tall MM (a part-timer, she said only worked on Friday and Saturday) strip me in my room and gave me a blow job after I bath (we bath separately).

I hardly met KTV MM whom willing to give BBJ, never encounter in CP days, once I got from a MM at Zhuhai 2.5 years ago, this is really a very surprise bonus to me.
Yes BBBJ is unheard of nowadays with KTV MM. Perhaps CNY coming and they are looking for ang pow :) Your 1.7M girl rate is 5-15-20 or 6-18-23?

japantvb
24-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Finally GZ and SZ have welcome the first snow in a hundred year. While the snow is basically falling flakes, and disappearing fast, it is snow nonetheless. Enjoy my brothers in GZ and SZ, it is freezing our asses off now but it is a historical moment. Let's remember how you Cheong during the true winter sonata.

Islands
26-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Yes BBBJ is unheard of nowadays with KTV MM. Perhaps CNY coming and they are looking for ang pow :) Your 1.7M girl rate is 5-15-20 or 6-18-23?

Cat 6/18/23.

mrclen
27-01-2016, 01:05 AM
My 2 cents! I almost always get BBBJ even without asking for it from my KTV girls. My latest and hopefully somewhat of a regular is BBBJ, CIM, COB, Toys, Tie me up, DFK, and anything else I cam think of. Anal I am not sure but you never know. She is 1 of the more expensive at 1400 LT. And I am only responding to the BBBJ question and not trying to give specifics.

Acidman
27-01-2016, 03:36 AM
These 2k and above cat think they are made of gold.
I never have any problems getting bbbj from those 1.5 and below cat.

Islands
27-01-2016, 10:46 AM
My 2 cents! I almost always get BBBJ even without asking for it from my KTV girls. My latest and hopefully somewhat of a regular is BBBJ, CIM, COB, Toys, Tie me up, DFK, and anything else I cam think of. Anal I am not sure but you never know. She is 1 of the more expensive at 1400 LT. And I am only responding to the BBBJ question and not trying to give specifics.

You must be super good looking and looks rich to them.. LOL.

lookingaround
27-01-2016, 04:31 PM
LOl.. a kampong place like Danshui also so expensive liao! Really Goldplated CB!:D
Anyway, last time OY 2k and above cat BBBJ was compulsary!BBBJ in Cp was rare but not impossible those days! But Vietbu 90% hit rate on BBBJ!:D

sex crusader
27-01-2016, 08:49 PM
LOl.. a kampong place like Danshui also so expensive liao! Really Goldplated CB!
Anyway, last time OY 2k and above cat BBBJ was compulsary!BBBJ in Cp was rare but not impossible those days! But Vietbu 90% hit rate on BBBJ!:D

Correct ler! OY was my fav playground last time!:D been to legend once and really not my cup of tea! They are trying very hard to copy OY In terms of various charges but I felt they are miles apart! Ya..vietbu in hcm, near sg somemore!:D

and_alloy
28-01-2016, 12:00 AM
She is 1 of the more expensive at 1400 LT wow...1 of the more expensive at 1400...care to share location n club name? long time never see this kind of pricing liao :eek:

TonyCheong2
28-01-2016, 11:37 AM
LOl.. a kampong place like Danshui also so expensive liao! Really Goldplated CB!:D

Yes it's true the top 2 KTVs in Danshui are pricing themselves out but what to do the demand is there. :(
Just go to Legend Hotel lobby and see how many people with Singlish or Singapore accent you can spot. :p

Nonetheless Danshui still have many ¥1XX Massage w/ Handjob Parlours and budget KTVs (not for fussy bros). :)

imagoo
02-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Dear All,

To those brother who visiting Emerald Club this coming CNY, please pay attention. They are closed from 7th February to 9th February. Please plan your trip wisely if you were in the town during this duration.

Tq/ Imagoo

aceyman
03-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Don't tell me you stay at that apartment near Legend KTV! :eek:

Very convenient to tabao after drinking session. :p

yes it is. I did not rent the one at 幸福里。but walking distance till within 3 mins...haha

aceyman
03-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Yes it's true the top 2 KTVs in Danshui are pricing themselves out but what to do the demand is there. :(
Just go to Legend Hotel lobby and see how many people with Singlish or Singapore accent you can spot. :p

Nonetheless Danshui still have many ¥1XX Massage w/ Handjob Parlours and budget KTVs (not for fussy bros). :)

you are right, try visiting there on weekends and you will feel like you are having breakfast in singapore hawker center..hahaha

Islands
03-02-2016, 06:41 PM
I am planning to clear my leave by this FY, as it will be Makan by company if not consume.

So, I may hit DS again in 17-20 March, any brother interested please PM me.

非诚勿扰OK? 谢谢!

TonyCheong2
03-02-2016, 06:44 PM
yes it is. I did not rent the one at 幸福里。but walking distance till within 3 mins...haha

Hahaha bro aceyman you really know where the "enemies" are hiding. :p

you are right, try visiting there on weekends and you will feel like you are having breakfast in singapore hawker center..hahaha

Hahaha yeah guess cannot siam the kiasulanders/bolehlanders when in Danshui. :D

aceyman
04-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Hahaha bro aceyman you really know where the "enemies" are hiding. :p

Hahaha yeah guess cannot siam the kiasulanders/bolehlanders when in Danshui. :D

hahah, would not want to be caught hugging another when you have the rest catching you...

japantvb
07-02-2016, 10:19 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2mdij6f.png

Today marks the last day of 2015 in terms of Lunar Calendar. Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year, comes greater challenges and opportunities in life. Many of our Chinese ancestors emigrated all over Asia regions due to war and starvation. They have seek new life outside of China and settled down to blend with the natives for the past many years. With the new generations growing up under different culture, political influences and education system, we still have the same root of ancestry back to where we are from, so theoretically we are supposed to be one big family. Team Phillips would like to take this opportunity to wish all brothers a joyous New Year and express my hope for your happiness and good future. Let’s put aside our differences and celebrate a successful 2016 together.

TonyCheong2
17-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Legend KTV hostess strength is around 30 as of 16/02/16.
Strength numbers will improve slightly from next week onwards.

Islands
21-02-2016, 05:40 PM
I am planning to clear my leave by this FY, as it will be Makan by company if not consume.

So, I may hit DS again in 17-20 March, any brother interested please PM me.

非诚勿扰OK? 谢谢!

My trip is confirmed, 16-20 Mar. I will detour to a Hotspring after KTV in DS/ HZ
PM me if you are keen to join the fun with me. Cheers..
Disclaimer: I am NOT an agent, I am only has an itchy small brother want to have fun with more brothers out here..

FYI, I have a confirmed buddy liow, another bro to be confirmed. 8)

TonyCheong2
21-02-2016, 10:56 PM
My trip is confirmed, 16-20 Mar. I will detour to a Hotspring after KTV in DS/ HZ.

Bro Islands wish you have another sextisfying trip to Danshui! :D

Islands
22-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Bro Islands wish you have another sextisfying trip to Danshui! :D

Thanks, feel free to drop by if you are there during the time frame.
祝你元宵节快乐!

TonyCheong2
22-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Thanks, feel free to drop by if you are there during the time frame.
祝你元宵节快乐!

Ok I've PM you my WeChat. :D

我也祝大家元宵节快乐!:)

Islands
23-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Read your PM.
Sorry, I need more Cheong kaki to have fun together, not agent.

Sorry Brother TongCheong2, sorry for brothers to zap you after my above post discloses you as an agent operating in China. I dun meant to get you zap!

Islands
23-02-2016, 11:24 AM
Read your PM.
Sorry, I need more Cheong kaki to have fun together, not agent.
Funny! My post last night disappeared this morning?

SBF admin, May I know why?

Hurricane88
23-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Funny! My post last night disappeared this morning?

SBF admin, May I know why?

Mod deleted the post...:)

Please use the sponsor agents found in the sticky...I had reported the post to Boss for decision...:)

Mod can allow free sharing of info but not allowed non-sponsor agent...totally unfair to those paying sponsor agents...:)

Islands
23-02-2016, 06:56 PM
Mod deleted the post...:)

Please use the sponsor agents found in the sticky...I had reported the post to Boss for decision...:)

Mod can allow free sharing of info but not allowed non-sponsor agent...totally unfair to those paying sponsor agents...:)

Agreed. Must be fair to those paying advertising agent.
Many of the not paying agents acting as stealth mode here.
Also, to be as the safe side, those agent paying advertisement has their reputation to protect, and will at least provide services up to standard, as for stealth agent, use at your own risk... Beware of hidden cost and over promise...

Hurricane88
24-02-2016, 06:46 PM
Also, to be as the safe side, those agent paying advertisement has their reputation to protect, and will at least provide services up to standard, as for stealth agent, use at your own risk... Beware of hidden cost and over promise...

No worries...just keep sharing here and enjoy yourself...:)

Islands
24-02-2016, 08:22 PM
No worries...just keep sharing here and enjoy yourself...:)

Sure.. Will post my Sexifaction encounter (if any) here..

BTW, I was zap by 2 person here by sharing the above opinion, guessed offended some ppl trying to make money here.. I am not worry abt it... Lol...

lookingaround
24-02-2016, 10:08 PM

LOl...this was the favourite crusade of our 'Famed' seaj! Really envy you guys can cheong so often! :D So whats the 行情 in DS now, 2k for on?

Islands
25-02-2016, 06:11 AM
LOl...this was the favourite crusade of our 'Famed' seaj! Really envy you guys can cheong so often! :D So whats the 行情 in DS now, 2k for on?

Yes! Some shorter MM are 1.5kcat.

nikeboy12345
03-03-2016, 04:09 PM
anyone chionging in Danshui these few days?

wanna chiong together?

Islands
03-03-2016, 07:20 PM
anyone chionging in Danshui these few days?

wanna chiong together?

Sad! Two weeks too early for me..
Enjoys...... And post good field report if any..

Islands
07-03-2016, 12:35 PM
My trip is confirmed, 16-20 Mar. I will detour to a Hotspring after KTV in DS/ HZ
PM me if you are keen to join the fun with me. Cheers..
Disclaimer: I am NOT an agent, I am only has an itchy small brother want to have fun with more brothers out here..

FYI, I have a confirmed buddy liow, another bro to be confirmed. 8)

1 week to go.. Last call, please PM me if any bro keen to join me for fun.
I have a confirmed buddy whom was chionging with me in my last trip (12-15 Jan).
Another Chiong buddy fly kite and go with family in HK, LOL, and cannot join us liow.

demotian
07-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Hi bros here, I have a business trip to SZ and planning a visit to DS.
Really fresh there and need your help how can I proceed the action, take taxi from SZ directly to DS?
Hope to spend one night there, but I am alone. Does KTV accept one guest?
Thanks in advance~:p

Islands
07-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Hi bros here, I have a business trip to SZ and planning a visit to DS.
Really fresh there and need your help how can I proceed the action, take taxi from SZ directly to DS?
Hope to spend one night there, but I am alone. Does KTV accept one guest?
Thanks in advance~:p

PM you.. Let's talk offline.. Cheers..

Islands
14-03-2016, 04:15 PM
1 week to go.. Last call, please PM me if any bro keen to join me for fun.
I have a confirmed buddy whom was chionging with me in my last trip (12-15 Jan).
Another Chiong buddy fly kite and go with family in HK, LOL, and cannot join us liow.

2 days to go... Cheong ah.....

Islands
17-03-2016, 05:39 AM
2 days to go... Cheong ah.....

Was in Emerald KTV last night, reached there late at 9.30pm due to my flight delay for 1 hours plus kanna traffics jam from SZ airport., I thought Siow liow la, sure no more MM by the time I reached there, lucky my agent reserved 3 MM for me to choose, I chose a petite MM whom happened to be first day at work.. 4/10/15 cat.

We party till 2am and back to hotel, enjoy a great bonk with her, went to a Makan nearby and just back to the room at 5am, she is bathing now and I planned to give her a surprise bonk when she is out fresh.. Haha, she didn't know my plan yet.. LOL

Stay tune...

Islands
18-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Was in Emerald KTV last night, reached there late at 9.30pm due to my flight delay for 1 hours plus kanna traffics jam from SZ airport., I thought Siow liow la, sure no more MM by the time I reached there, lucky my agent reserved 3 MM for me to choose, I chose a petite MM whom happened to be first day at work.. 4/10/15 cat.

We party till 2am and back to hotel, enjoy a great bonk with her, went to a Makan nearby and just back to the room at 5am, she is bathing now and I planned to give her a surprise bonk when she is out fresh.. Haha, she didn't know my plan yet.. LOL

Stay tune...

Day 2 at Emerard. Two of my Chiong brothers went fishing along corridor as soon as we were there. Lots of MMs walking in that timing, both of them got their mm without the needs of parade. And I learnt both got the newbies in this trade. Seems like March is a good season to get fresh MM..

As I had already pre-book a super model MM, thus didn't went out fishing with them. Guess I will do it when I am back from Hotspring for one more K before heading back SG.

Any brother happens to be nearby, we can go K together.

go4sax
18-03-2016, 12:49 PM
Day 2 at Emerard. Two of my Chiong brothers went fishing along corridor as soon as we were there. Lots of MMs walking in that timing, both of them got their mm without the needs of parade. And I learnt both got the newbies in this trade. Seems like March is a good season to get fresh MM..

As I had already pre-book a super model MM, thus didn't went out fishing with them. Guess I will do it when I am back from Hotspring for one more K before heading back SG.

I am in Danshui with a friend. Would like to join you for the Ktv. PM you already

nikeboy12345
18-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Sounds like you are having a great time there. I miss my last week there. :confused:

Islands
19-03-2016, 12:28 PM
I am in Danshui with a friend. Would like to join you for the Ktv. PM you already

Hi, I didn't received your PM?
Just check out from Hotspring hotel, on my way back to DS. I was busy bonking last night LOL, didn't check SBF.

Could you PM me with weixin account again?

Islands
20-03-2016, 12:56 AM
Sounds like you are having a great time there. I miss my last week there. :confused:

Yup, had great fun for my last 4 days, I would miss it for the next few weeks, need to pick up the working mood again..

My next likely trip will be at Sept period.. Let's see how it goes in the next few months..

TonyCheong2
21-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Really shocking to see so many hostesses at Legend KTV even on a Sunday night! :eek:
Around reported strength of 300 last night.

Very significant improvement post Chinese New Year. :D

Vertu
24-03-2016, 03:25 PM

So good .... at corridor also can manage to choose mm , must go try soon .

cpgoer
25-03-2016, 12:13 AM
How's the situation at DS now? Any updates?

Islands
25-03-2016, 11:34 AM
So good .... at corridor also can manage to choose mm , must go try soon .

You should go try the experience in DS.. That is the closest that you can get the infamous CP experience now in China.. With inflated price "golden pussy"!

solartech
25-03-2016, 09:57 PM
Dear Bros, i just came back from DS on Wednesday. Legend is booming even on weekdays. Any bros keen to go have fun can pm me, i can provide you with contacts for transport and room reservations.

FeiGohGoh
26-03-2016, 12:56 PM
You should go try the experience in DS.. That is the closest that you can get the infamous CP experience now in China.. With inflated price "golden pussy"!

you are absolutely right, just hope that bro Vertu will be kind enough to bring me along soon ...... :D

TonyCheong2
26-03-2016, 01:44 PM
you are absolutely right, just hope that bro Vertu will be kind enough to bring me along soon ...... :D

Hahahaha I think bro Vertu cheong Jakarta more these days! :p

Islands
26-03-2016, 01:44 PM

I will ping you when I planned for my next trip, see if we got chance to Chiong together.. It will not be soon though.. 8P

solartech
26-03-2016, 07:47 PM
Bros, i was there in legend last week, many new mm cross over from desert storm after their recent close down. Any good place to recommend for foot reflex, massage and good food?

FeiGohGoh
27-03-2016, 02:24 AM
I will ping you when I planned for my next trip, see if we got chance to Chiong together.. It will not be soon though.. 8P

okok, thanks bro .....:D

yalor, he deserted me long time ago liao ..... :(

Islands
27-03-2016, 11:28 AM
Bros, i was there in legend last week, many new mm cross over from desert storm after their recent close down. Any good place to recommend for foot reflex, massage and good food?

I was chatting with my Emerald girl via wechat yesterday, she said Emerald was going to trim MM population (in her word 刷掉), i.e. Fire some poor quality and poor attendance MM, and many MM who always didn't turn up to work all return to work in last few days afraid to be kanna Fire... Those who will got fire will be inform by month end. Senior brother in the ground, is it true?

Seems like the inflowing MM from Desert Storm has somehow improve the quality of the MM in DS, it is a good news to us who like to Chiong in DS. Huat ah....

TonyCheong2
27-03-2016, 03:11 PM
yalor, he deserted me long time ago liao ..... :(

Hahaha so you found new wing man for Changping or Danshui yet? :D

FeiGohGoh
28-03-2016, 02:35 AM
Hahaha so you found new wing man for Changping or Danshui yet? :D

I am a lone ranger now, no one wants to party with me .... :o

Islands
28-03-2016, 07:27 PM
I am a lone ranger now, no one wants to party with me .... :o

Me can? I have no problem chionging with you. LOL

FeiGohGoh
29-03-2016, 12:19 PM
Me can? I have no problem chionging with you. LOL

hahahahaha ..... :D :D

Vertu
29-03-2016, 02:59 PM

OK bro , hope you could plan your next trip soon so I can tag along

OK , I very itchy and free lately ..... 2 weeks to plan from now ? :D

Bro Tony , I still like china leh ..... JKT china mm so expensive , cannot afford lah

Vertu
29-03-2016, 03:01 PM
Any kind bros visiting DS in april ? Don't mind if I can tag along and show me around DS .....

Legend , Emerald ..... I seem like cant wait to go look look see see ..

How do I arrange or take what transport from HKIA ?

Which hotel to stay ? Rate ?

Can I go ktv alone ?

Any ctc to share ?

Thank in advance

TonyCheong2
29-03-2016, 05:47 PM
Bro Tony, I still like china leh ..... JKT china mm so expensive , cannot afford lah

Bro Vertu if you go Jakarta to eat Dim Sum of course sure very expensive.

I go Jakarta is to eat Bakso. :p

Islands
29-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Any kind bros visiting DS in april ? Don't mind if I can tag along and show me around DS .....

Can I go ktv alone ?

Any ctc to share ?

Thank in advance
April is too early for me. You go enjoy with other brothers hor...
There is a transport from HKIA to New Legend Hotel, both way, PM me your wechat and i can send you the info.

Yes, you can go K along but will cost you abt RMB1000+ just for room+DJ+bell boy charges, it will be cheaper to go mixed K.

CTC to share? MM? Mummy? or floor manager? or
if it is agent (they are many advertised here, choose one u like)

and_alloy
29-03-2016, 11:54 PM

Can I go ktv alone ?

Any ctc to share ?

Thank in advance
U for real? whahahahaaaaa :D

FeiGohGoh
30-03-2016, 12:52 AM

arriving HK april 28, but not sure when can go china though .....

[QUOTE=and_alloy;14398977]U for real? whahahahaaaaa :D

aiya ... he just messing around la ..... ;)

Vertu
30-03-2016, 03:53 PM
April is too early for me. You go enjoy with other brothers hor...
There is a transport from HKIA to New Legend Hotel, both way, PM me your wechat and i can send you the info.

Yes, you can go K along but will cost you abt RMB1000+ just for room+DJ+bell boy charges, it will be cheaper to go mixed K.

CTC to share? MM? Mummy? or floor manager? or
if it is agent (they are many advertised here, choose one u like)

ok thank you ,so kind of you .

1000+++for ktv charges seem to much for me , will find others bro to tag along .

Whats the charges of mms ?

CTC of mummy or manager to book room would be good.

Vertu
30-03-2016, 03:56 PM
U for real? whahahahaaaaa :D

Ah Jie gor gor , why cant I be real ?

I want go look see look see so need experience bro to bring me leh , if not later kena chop chop how ?

Budget leh .....

Now FGG don't want bring me so need to look for some others

Vertu
30-03-2016, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=Vertu;14397032]

arriving HK april 28, but not sure when can go china though .....

aiya ... he just messing around la ..... ;)

No mess la , I am for real . Air tix booked as there is offer $200 only .

Arriving 18th .

Vertu
30-03-2016, 04:04 PM

Bro you also interested to check out DS ?

Can I tag along if you going over ?

PM me pls

Islands
30-03-2016, 06:56 PM

1000+++for ktv charges seem to much for me , will find others bro to tag along .

PM you the floor manager and a MM CTC.

daviddavid
31-03-2016, 09:35 AM

Go for Mix K if u alone. Many Taiwan agents, sure have mix k everyday. Cost around 350to400rmb. Choice of beer(6cans),white liquor(free flow). MM mostly 4/10/15 and 5/15/20

Vertu
31-03-2016, 01:51 PM
PM you the floor manager and a MM CTC.

OK OK Thank you so much .

Do loop me in for your next trip , boring old man are mostly free lately